Comics by Shaenon II

Mad science has never been so cute!
It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 7:03 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Exalted Quest Logs I
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:02 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:30 am
Posts: 4538
Location: Burnsville
Post copies of the chat logs for each Exalted game here.

Hopefully we'll get a lot of them!

_________________
We've learned a lot, but this still isn't going to be easy. But I don't think the elder star's confidence in us was misplaced. I know we can do this! We'll set things right! ...somehow.

"There is a fine line between a good King and a Despot. A King is best when His subjects barely realize that He exists. When His work is done and His will is fulfilled, they will say, 'We did it ourselves.'"
-Xin Yun


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted Quest Log
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:05 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2656
Session 1!

Quote:
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:16 am » I'm going to stop the game here.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:16 am » Aaand... Scene
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:16 am » Fuzzy: But yeah, let's go find Mei.
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:16 am » Fuzzy: I still wanna know why my shiny is changing.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:15 am » So are you guys going to go find Mei?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:15 am » Wei: Does it look like we do?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:15 am » Okay.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:15 am » Shun, you know... well, you're Technically one of "the Unclean"
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:15 am » 9, 10, 1, 2, Lore/Intelligence.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:15 am » Chic, you know everything I've said thus far, but you don't know how to tell what type is what.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:15 am » Woot!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:15 am » Tinker. Claire. you can ideantify the different types if you see common traits.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:15 am » Deka: Does it look like i have a mark?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:15 am » What does Dusk's 9, 10, 1, 2 lore-intelligence tell her?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:14 am » would shun know what type he is?
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:14 am » I had three as well...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:14 am » Each of them are said to have different powers and abilities.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:14 am » I had three sucsesses.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:14 am » Alrihgt. There are six "Types" of Anathema preached by the Immaculate Order: the Forsaken, the Wretched, The Blasphemous, The Unclean, the Decievers, and the Moon-Mad
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:14 am » oh, and my Int+Lore roll was 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=7
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:14 am » Wei: Yes, Forsaken... of the five classes of Anthema, they're the warriors who were left behind... Heh, not really that surprised it's me
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:13 am » Dusk: Deka. You haven't come out and said. Do you have a mark?>
Demothesis « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:13 am » occult+int(types of anethma and symbols)1,5,9,8,7,7,1
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:13 am » 2 successes would tell a bit more, actually. "Forsaken" is the term for the warrior breed of the Anathema who stayed behind to fight hopeless battles against the Dragon Blooded a long time ago, even when their kin abandoned them
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:13 am » (what does tracking take?)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:13 am » Baoshi: ...weeiiiiii? You seem to know a lot here too. But we need to find Mei, too. Anyone know how to track?
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:13 am » Fuzzy: Yay! The spider says I'm not a demon!
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:12 am » Deka: *to Fuzzy* I tell you what, if you are a deamon, you are the nicest one I have heard of
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:12 am » Baoshi: There we have it. Objective, Jade Spider delivered truth.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:12 am » Dusk:...Forsaken?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:12 am » Wei: And I'm Forsaken... that much I knew already
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:12 am » Oolong: You are not yozi.
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:11 am » Fuzzy: ...so I'm a changing demon?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:11 am » This is commonly known information spread by the Immaculate order... a bit of familiarity with them is all you need.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:11 am » Baoshi: Oolong. Are we demons?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:11 am » 2.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:11 am » In the case of the Anathema, it means what type of demon they are.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:11 am » how much success you need for the lore check?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:11 am » What the Symbol is indicates meaning... in the case of the Dragon Blooded, what element they're affiliated with
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:10 am » BUT! Symbols also appear on the foreheads of Dragon Blooded for the same reason.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:10 am » Lore=Intelligence.BBCode1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=2
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:10 am » OK... to anyone who made Lore (harder) or Occult (Easier)...the answer to Tinker's question is... yes: A symbol on the forehead is typically the sign of the Anathema. When tehy use enough of their power, a symbol usually appears, among other things
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:10 am » heh I tihnk demo got the highest success
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:10 am » Baoshi: Dammit. I'm never sure if Oolong can answer things...
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:10 am » Wei: I know, but if it's structured right, then at least it won't cause suspicion... and make sure that they don't use their superpowers, hopefully...
Demothesis « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:09 am » ok: 8,9,3,5,8,8,10
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:09 am » using intel and lore
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:09 am » ok, I rolled a 10,9,8,2
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:09 am » 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=3
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:09 am » do it here,
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:09 am » 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=7
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:09 am » I'll make a lore + int roll...
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:09 am » wow, hey z you want me to pm you the result of the roll or here?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:09 am » you do that, Demo
Demothesis « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:08 am » I'll make an occult+Int roll
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:08 am » Oolong: Error. Incapable of answer.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:08 am » (nice)
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:08 am » Dusk: I still don 't like the idea of a public fight.
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:08 am » Hee hee hee...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:08 am » And i will.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:08 am » (9I MEAN Fuzzy)
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:08 am » I will as well
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:08 am » Baoshi: ... Oolong! What does Claires mark mean!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:08 am » Ok. Make a Lore + Intelligence check, Tinker.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:08 am » Ah, sorry zo.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:08 am » *nods to claire* I know. I'm just saying.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:08 am » Okay, I do that.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:07 am » I am taking that as a clue by four
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:07 am » I'll probably ask you to make a check of some sort, like an Lore + Intelligence or a Occult + Intelligence check
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:07 am » I did already...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:07 am » I'm not sure you guys know this, but you CAN ask the GM what your character might know about things such as Anathema or not
Demothesis « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:07 am » ok
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:07 am » Let me tip my head for a second as far as being the GM goes
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:07 am » Fuzzy: *nodnodnod* It's different every time it gets glowy.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:06 am » Baoshi: .. changes?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:06 am » Shun: Well they are reqruiting. Maybe we get them to hold the tournament?
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:06 am » Deka: Changes?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:06 am » Wei: Eh... we'll figure it out... we've probably got at least a little time...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:05 am » Dusk: I wouldn't count on your saftey lasting, Baoshi-and you shouldn';t be alone.
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:05 am » Fuzzy: *confused* But my mark CHANGES.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:05 am » Wei: In fact, that might be the best way... invite one of them to fight off against our *very best,* and make sure that very best is you...
Demothesis « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:05 am » Shun: Your mark isn't one of the typical 'anethma marks'.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:05 am » Dusk:...Yet.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:05 am » Deka: Also spoke in that weiird langauge
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:05 am » Fuzzy: ...hey, they didn't kill you because they didn't recognize your mark, is what they said, right?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:05 am » Baoshi: I don;t get it. Isn;t a Mark supposed to be a sign of Anathemia? Maybe Grandfather would know...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:04 am » Baoshi: ... that could work, Fuzzy. And... you do have a point. But for whatever reaosn, tey saw *my* mark and diddn;t decide to kill me...
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:04 am » Deka: Only if they see us
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:04 am » Wei: The problem is, getting them to accept it... I think he'd be more likely to participate in a tourny... or be the prize...
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:04 am » Fuzzy: If they see you helping me, and get suspicious, that would be bad...
Demothesis « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:04 am » Shun: What? and avoid the fun this'll produce?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:03 am » Dusk; Okay, Wei-can you arrange that?
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:03 am » Fuzzy: I can challenge the guy who freaked out and say if I win he has to admit that maybe they should check more thoroughly that people are evil.
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:03 am » Fuzzy: ...can't I just challenge one to a duel regularly, and not involve you guys?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:03 am » Wei: And if that's the case, we'll make a plan then
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:02 am » Wei: And it's not like he's going to kill you for suceeding a bit differently than he wants, right? Worse that'll happen is he makes it clear it has to be one on one, without the psuedo tournement style we'll rig together...
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:01 am » Fuzzy: Oh.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:01 am » Baoshi; They won;t attack you unless they think you;re evil, and if they think you;re evil you coudl get really hurt. I like Weis idea.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:01 am » Wei: *to Deka* Yes, yes it does. But anyways... If we get even one of them to participate, they'll be able to meet up with fuzzy, right? We're the best fighters here, and we can make sure she wins right up til then... And then help her how we can...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:01 am » Baoshi; That has... chances of not working. They;re... I don;t think they;re evil. They just... are misguided. Or maybe misenformed.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:00 am » Shun: Who cares? If he comes to kill you, we kick his @$$.
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:00 am » Fuzzy: Except he didn't, so it didn't really work.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:00 am » Deka: Hmmm
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:00 am » Fuzzy: I was just gonna go yell insults at one until they attacked me.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:00 am » Baoshi: Then we;ll take it up with him, Fuzzy.
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:00 am » Fuzzy: I have no idea how this works.
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:00 am » Fuzzy: I dunno... I'm supposed to be impressing that maybe-evil guy, and if I don't, he might say it doesn't count or something?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:00 am » Baoshi: It could hurt the Caravans. If theyget blacklisted by the Dragon Blooded...
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:59 am » Deka: A little trouble never hurt anyone
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:59 am » Wei: And the easiest way to do that is to fufil the conditions of Fuzzy's challenge... to the letter.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:59 am » Shun:*yawn*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:58 am » Baoshi: Right. And avoid trouble, for us and the villiage.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:58 am » Wei: Look... we want to avoid bloodshed and avoid suspicion, right?
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:58 am » Fuzzy: Oh.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:58 am » Baoshi: So. Our goals. Find mei. Help Fuzzy fight a dragon blooded. And then.....? *looks at Fuzzy* No, it just has... things written on it. I;ve had it since I was a baby.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:58 am » Deka: That could work.
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:57 am » Fuzzy: ...does your scarf keep you from turning into a demon?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:57 am » Dusk: How about, she tries to find one by themselves, not moss woman. And we keep reinforcenments away? Could we send one of them a note, asking them to come and check out a possible anamathea?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:57 am » Wei: In a simple fun contest? Especially if we work it into some sort of ongoing tournament? I can see that being easy to set up.
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:57 am » Fuzzy: What, lunars are the only ones who're demons? Why would that be?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:57 am » Baoshi: I just have my Scarf.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:57 am » Shun: Maybe it works differently for Lunars?
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:56 am » Fuzzy: How come none of you have had some guy turn up and tell you how not to be a demon?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:56 am » Baoshi: Possibly. Te one she was yelling at... the Red Coated Man. He had a sore point vis a vis 'Anathemia'.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:56 am » Shun:*points to Dusk* Good point.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:56 am » Dusk: Would they deign to duel a villager?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:56 am » Baoshi:Wei has a godo idea- but if something goes awry, she;ll be in the middle of a thick crowd.
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:56 am » Fuzzy: Why would they do a duel with me?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:55 am » Wei: Or, we could get an organized duel, one that would hopefully be to her advantage, as part of the games tomorrow...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:55 am » Dusk: ...does this mean I'd better grab anything I need from my room before I leave? *sighes* Damn Dragon B lood, messing up my festival.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:54 am » Deka: Weelllll. You can ambush one in the street. that would be a one on one fight
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:54 am » Fuzzy: That's why I was trying to get that guy to attack me... or hoping I could find one by themseleves.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:54 am » (*Anathemia)
Demothesis « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:54 am » Shun:That'll be hard. The immaculates don't do one on one fights...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:54 am » Baoshi: And we;re all something that is what they call anathemis and I think is utter milk tea. So we might be doomed anyhow.
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:54 am » Fuzzy: No... and it's I get killed if I lose. So I don't get to do multiple fights.
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:53 am » Fuzzy: I don't have to kill anyone, though.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:53 am » Wei: Did he specify the type of fight?
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:53 am » Fuzzy: Oh, wait- I have to win, too.
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:53 am » Fuzzy: *nods*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:53 am » Baoshi: Okay. The facts are, Fuzzy may be in danger f she doesn;t fight one, right Fuzzy?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:53 am » Dusk: No, you're just pest-thema-y. *smiles at him as she says it*
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:53 am » Deka: Yep *grabs a floppy looking hat and puts it on with a grin*
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:53 am » Fuzzy: Apparently if I do that I don't have to be evil.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:52 am » Shun: All I know is I don't feel particularly anethma-y
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:52 am » Dusk: You said you were joining the hat club?
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:52 am » Fuzzy: If we aren't safe ANYWAY, can I go do the dragon-blooded thing?
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:52 am » Deka: What about me
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:52 am » Baoshi: I might be able to help... but I don;t know what I rally know, or if it;s really all that safe to say here.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:52 am » Dusk: Deka? What about you?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:51 am » Wei: *looks at Shun* That you do seem to... *To Fuzzy* Dont' worry, you're not really the only one
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:51 am » Fuzzy: I'm still confused.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:51 am » Shun:Unfortunately I only know the names and what little the immaculates spread around.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:51 am » Dusk:*doesn't put it on, it's a soft material that she can stuff in her pocket*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:51 am » Baoshi: So... the Suns of Justice, the Moons of Strength... I think I;m a Star of the Maidens. But Sun seems to know more here. *setting the hat on, so it;s tilted back*
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:50 am » Deka: *shrugs* then don't take one. I on the other hand am joining the hat club
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:50 am » Fuzzy: *opts not to have a hat*
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:50 am » Wei: Eh, it'll look suspicous if I start hiding my face...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:50 am » Dusk: *takes a hat* Thanks. Deka.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:50 am » Deka: Hats can be fun. they also keep the sun off of you and be handy when you want to hide your face
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:49 am » Dusk: Solar.
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:49 am » Fuzzy: ...huh? Oh, that's what the maybe-evil guy said, too!
Demothesis « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:49 am » Shun:*lying on a bed* Lunar*points at Fuzzy*, no idea *points at Baoshi*, Solar*points at self*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:49 am » Baoshi: Mine is green... and I was approched by a maiden. I have an *idea* about what this all is... but only that. *he pulls ascroll out of hsi sleeve*
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:49 am » Wei: Why would we need hats?
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:48 am » Fuzzy: ...I'm not sure how much a hat helps me. *shuffles her feet*
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:48 am » Deka: Sounds like what good friends should do to me. Anyone else wnat a hat?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:48 am » Wei: I was just wondering what her kind of means, actually... I'm a full fledged member of the sunburst guild...
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:48 am » Fuzzy: Oh... um, well... I have the shiny thing... and some other stuff...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:47 am » Dusk: What do the rest of you think?
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:47 am » Fuzzy: She was running away from them, right?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:47 am » Dusk: Fuzzy? Wei? What's the kind of? And, Baoshi had a good point-we don't want to lead them to her.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:47 am » Baoshi: *picks up a full, long sun hat from thick cloth, that he can pull down over hsi eyes* Thanks, Den-Den. And yeah- I was going to fid her.
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:47 am » Fuzzy: *blinks* Oh! Should someone go find Mei before the Dragon-Blooded do?
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:46 am » Deka: *nods and tosses a hat at Baoshi* (I let you decide what it looks like)
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:46 am » Dusk: I'm still not really a fighter, but if you want any more rocks lobbed at archers. ..*grins*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:46 am » Baoshi: *writing in a cypher for this bit* Hats?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:46 am » Wei: *Raises hand* ...Kind of?
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:45 am » Fuzzy: I, umm... kind of?
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:45 am » Deka: *drops the bag she was carrying on the ground* I got hats for everyone
Demothesis « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:45 am » Shun:*raises hand* Yo.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:45 am » Dusk: *nods*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:45 am » Baoshi: Sounds fair. And one here.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:45 am » Dusk: I trust you, you trust her. *shrugs*
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:44 am » Wei: *lets Deka in* Well, basically... I wanted to ask, right out in the open, who's a member of the shiny things on forehead club... since there seems to be a preponderance of them...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:44 am » Baoshi: Hey! Gifts- the magic word. *opens the door* COme on in, Denka.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:44 am » ((Hee!))
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:44 am » Dusk: *throws up her hands* Why not?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:44 am » (Hee-Tinker, I have Whirling Brush, Baoshi will be jealous!)
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:43 am » Deka: Does it help if I say I come bearing gifts?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:43 am » Baoshi: Dusk? May I let Denka in? Your word counts here too.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:43 am » Shun: So, anyone else have anything for show and tell?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:43 am » Dusk: We? You were saying?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:43 am » Baoshi: *taking notes about everything so far*
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:43 am » Wei: ...Alright
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:42 am » Fuzzy: Wait, you wouldn't trust her if she were... I'm ok with it!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:42 am » Baoshi: Okay... I assume good and evil will be a bit much for Oolong, to. And... i trust her rather well. She;s a rougish one... but kind. *shrugs* I don;t think she;s evil.. or that she woudl turn any of u in to anyone.
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:42 am » Fuzzy: Is SHE evil?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:42 am » Wei: ...How well do you trust her?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:41 am » Oolong: Multiple variables. Restate question, please.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:41 am » Oolong: Error.
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:41 am » Fuzzy: *hopes it's ok that she told them that... didn't think of the spider*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:41 am » Baoshi: Oh, that;s Deka... I trust her. May she come in?
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:40 am » Deka: *knocks on the door to the room* Hello?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:40 am » Baoshi: ...*takes out a journal8 I need to start taking notes to track all this... *blinks* ...Oolong, who is the man who spoke to Fuzzy?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:40 am » Wei: Um... yeah, about that
Demothesis « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:40 am » Shun:... Well that's simple enough.
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:39 am » Fuzzy: What's that about shiny foreheads?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:39 am » Wei: I'd prefer not to have you getting hurt before we even get to the dance, you know...
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:39 am » Fuzzy: Oh, I need to fight one of them or some random guy who may or may not be evil's gonna kill me.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:38 am » baoshi; Oh, yeah. Why the dragin blooded?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:38 am » Baoshi: Why Oolong?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:38 am » Dusk: Fuzzy?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:38 am » Wei: Yeah, but why?
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:38 am » Fuzzy: Thanks, Baoshi!
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:38 am » Fuzzy: And OH! That makes sense!
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:38 am » Fuzzy: It was the best thing I could come up with.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:38 am » Baoshi: Of course. And there you are, Fuzzy- it;s between your bed and the wall.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:38 am » (Baoshi, spend the requried essence, btw)
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:37 am » Dusk: Which reminds me-Fuzzy, why are you picking fights with the Dragon Blooded?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:37 am » Wei: Oolong? After the tea?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:37 am » Jade Spider: Honored sir, the one known as Fuzzy's hairbrush is beneath her bed, pressed between the matress and a wall
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:37 am » Fuzzy: *watches the spider curiously* Neat!
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:37 am » Deka is going to ask the innkeeper if he/she saw anyone fitting the discriptions of the party
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:37 am » Baoshi: *smiles as the spider comes back* I call it 'Oolong'.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:36 am » Dusk: Even if it doesn't affect you, who knows what she could do with that? A crowd, a mob, at her command..
Demothesis « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:36 am » Shun:*stands and watches spider* Huh, never seen that before. And yeah, I felt it when she tried.
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:36 am » Fuzzy: Ooooooh... I wondered about that.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:36 am » *The Spider vanishes and then starts to return*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:36 am » Baoshi: I felt it... and again, during the fight.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:36 am » Dusk: I don't know if any of you felt it, but she tried to lay a compulsion on us with her words-did you see how rapt the crowd was?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:35 am » *The spider comes to life and begins to skitter off*
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:35 am » (back rading)
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:35 am » (sorry, we both had to move a peice of furniture from the second story into his truck)
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:35 am » Fuzzy: Oh! That's good to know!
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:35 am » Dusk: First off? If you have to pick a fight with the Dragon Blooded, stay away from the green growing woman. Or, take her out first.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:35 am » He hee hee...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:34 am » *giggling*
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:34 am » Poor Fang...
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:34 am » Wei: ...Really? Huh...
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:34 am » I know... just thought I'd check for the record...
Demothesis « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:33 am » Shun:*bursts out laughing* OK, that's funny.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:33 am » Baoshi: Spider, where is Fuzzies hair brush?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:33 am » Fang: *In OOC* I STILL can't see how she became an Exalt of the God that values survival...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:33 am » (I mean not Wei. Baoshi. Shaddup)
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:33 am » (but you probably figured that out already)
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:33 am » *snerk*
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:33 am » Fuzzy: *very easily distracted*
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:33 am » Fuzzy: Cooooooool! Can it figure out what happened to my hairbrush?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:32 am » Jade Spider: *Sits there*
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:32 am » ....Wei is really confused rigt now :P Why's he saying these things?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:32 am » Wei: *he rolls up his sleeve, where a jade spider rests like a bracelet* If I ask it simple questions, it scurries off and give sme an aswer when it returns.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:32 am » Shun: I dunno.*shrugs*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:32 am » As well he should be, zobot.
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:32 am » Fuzzy: ...a jade spider?
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:32 am » (hee hee hee...)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:31 am » Wei: ...a few days ago I found a scroll that has something... something on it that suggests the immaculate order is wrong. And then the world went dark, and I was approched by a woman of green and light. She touched my forhed, and the symbol appear... and then the next day I spit out a jade spider.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:31 am » Somewhere in the heavens, the Storyteller is laughing his butt off
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:31 am » Wei: *Sigh* You be start up smartassery, I get snarky... sorry
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:31 am » Fuzzy: What's going on with that, anyway?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:31 am » *Snerk*
Demothesis « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:31 am » Shun: I think about the dragon blooded guys and the forhead symbols.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:31 am » Dusk: Baoshi, yeah-I think we might as well talk. Looks like something's up with everyone!
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:30 am » Dusk: We sound like a gaggle of querrelous old women.
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:30 am » Fuzzy: *eyes widen even more* ...so what are we talking about?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:30 am » Shun:*whispers more* And maybe everyone else too...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:29 am » Baoshi: Thank you for your support, wei. I *can* just remain obtuse.
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:29 am » Fuzzy: *eyes widen*
Demothesis « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:29 am » Shun:*whispers back* Oh? Interesting. You may want to tell Dusk too.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:28 am » Wei: Well, since you seem to like showing things off, why not
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:28 am » Baoshi: I should have gotten tea. Alright. Shall I got first?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:28 am » Dusk: *sighes* This bodes ill for making it to the dance tonight...
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:28 am » Fuzzy: *whispers in Shun's ear* Ok, so you weren't completely right about the demons and all, but apparently we can get help, so hopefully someone will come get you soon. Otherwise, you come with me, ok?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:27 am » Shun: OK, what'd you want to discuss Denty?*quietly*
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:27 am » Wei: Combined with today's annoncements... Yeah, I can see it *goes over with Baoshi and dusk*
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:26 am » Fuzzy: And then we can do the rest of the meeting-y stuff and whatever shiny things there are.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:26 am » Dusk: Never heard of Kabuto.
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:26 am » Fuzzy: Ok! I just have something I have to tell Shun real quick.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:26 am » *Me and Baosi and Wei8
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:26 am » (Wei)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:26 am » Baoshi: ... Shun/ Yeah. it sounds familliar. And yes, Wie.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:25 am » Dusk: Okay. Fuzzy wants to talk to shun. Let them. Fuzzy, how about me and Baosi stand on the other side of the room, and talk? You can talk quietly to Shun then.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:25 am » Wei: *points at Baoshi* Am I right to assume that this prevalence of being scared has a bit of an inkling of something to do with the recent rash of shiny things appearing on people's foreheads?
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:25 am » Fuzzy: ...I'll get it right one of these days.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:25 am » Shun: Oh, by the way, does the name Kabuto ring any bells for anyone?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:25 am » Baoshi: Poetric imagry, Fuzzy.
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:25 am » Fuzzy: ...butterfly? *confusion!*
Demothesis « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:25 am » Shun: You all know you love me.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:24 am » Baoshi: Ah, how I missed the butterfly of annoyance...
Demothesis « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:24 am » *snerk*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:24 am » Dusk: Wait, just a little, Fuzzy? And quit being a wise ass, Shun.
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:24 am » Fuzzy: Oh! And Shun, I wanna talk to you in private when we get a few seconds.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:24 am » Wei: *rubs his forehead* No Shun, that probably just means you're retarded... Not that it's anything new
Demothesis « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:23 am » Shun: I'm not scared. Does that mean I have to miss the meeting?
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:23 am » Fuzzy: If we aren't gonna do anything, can I go? I have stuff to do.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:23 am » Dusk:....I don't know! Argh...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:23 am » Baoshi: ...Kabuto? *confused...*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:22 am » Baioshi: ...Dusk? Wha do you think. Are we here to explain?
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:22 am » Fuzzy: I was just screaming insults at a Dragon-Blooded... I thought it was scary.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:22 am » Shun:*pondering to self quietly* Kabuto?... *glances at Dusk* By one at least... maybe more...
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:22 am » Wei: I don't suppose I'd be allowed to know why you all are so scared?
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:21 am » ok brb, visitors
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:21 am » Dusk: *murmurs to Shun* So, my math's off? Interesting.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:21 am » Deka! The Inn is mostly filled with people, but you haven't seen anyone you know.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:21 am » Ah, I see. But Baoshi does.
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:21 am » Fuzzy: Hey, I'm scared too! Neat!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:21 am » Baoshi knows her- and you;d know her as well as Baoshi. A rare visitor.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:21 am » Zobot said I only knew Baoshi
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:21 am » Fuzzy: Oh.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:21 am » Baoshi: Im sorry. That was a lie, Fuzzy. Im distracted and nervous and scared, so I;m being a wiseass.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:20 am » Did we know Deka before today? I can't remember...
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:20 am » Fuzzy: *completely confused and distracted by the log thing*
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:20 am » Wei: *sigh* Baoshi, would you stop pulling our collective leg?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:20 am » Shun:...*stares at the ceiling seemingly bored*
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:20 am » Deka: *comes in with a lage sack and looks around for anyone she reconizes*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:19 am » Baoshi; Very rare. Only spoken of in ledgends.
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:19 am » Fuzzy: But inanimate objects don't eat...
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:19 am » yey
Demothesis « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:19 am » Shun: Don't mind them Denty, they're just paranoid about inanimate objects coming to eat them or something.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:19 am » Deka! You arrive just now
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:19 am » Fuzzy: *even more confused* I've never heard of those...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:19 am » Baoshi: Feral Imp Logs. Twisted by the Wyld.
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:18 am » Fuzzy: *VERY confused* ...logs?
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:18 am » So when does Deka get there Z? Curious
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:18 am » Wei: I'm not really sure... there's some stuff we need to talk about, but why don't we start with why you're picking fights in the middle of the bar with the Dragon-blooded?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:18 am » Baoshi: *rolls his eyes* They eat the laughter of children, you know. Logs are a menace. *stands by the door*
Demothesis « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:18 am » Shun: I dunno, but so far it's entertaining at least.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:17 am » Night is approaching, the way.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:17 am » Dusk: No roaming logs of wood here, but just in case. *grins*
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:17 am » Fuzzy: So what's going on, anyway?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:17 am » Dusk: *after they're inside, and door shut* Baoshi? Will you stand by the door?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:17 am » baoshi: We can talk about it, in the room. *follows Shun and Dusk*
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:16 am » Fuzzy: *confused*
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:16 am » Fuzzy: I can't get help. ...I think? Wait, I'm not sure.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:16 am » Shun:*follows Dusk to the room*
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:16 am » Wei: *pulls out Fuzzy's seat* Good...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:16 am » baoshi: 8lets go* Then we'll help.
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:16 am » Fuzzy: *follows to the room*
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:15 am » Fuzzy: I'll go with you guys...
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:15 am » Wei: Oh, yes... The room's just up the stairs, alright? *starts to lead the way, make sure everybody's following*
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:15 am » Fuzzy: Or soonish? I'm not sure...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:15 am » Dusk: Are we drawing enough attention yet? Are you SURE? Let's join Wei.
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:15 am » Fuzzy: Um, ok... I think it has to be soon, though.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:15 am » Shun:*standing to the side yawning*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:14 am » Baoshi: ...*tries to calm down* Come with us for now, Fuzzy? I'll help you find them, afterwards.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:14 am » Brb
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:14 am » Baoshi; What;s so important you're yelling at dragon blooded for?!
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:14 am » Wei: Then why do you need them? And why don't you ask for help?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:14 am » Dusk: Fuzzy, guys! Room. Now. Fuzzy, let it wait a little bit longer.
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:14 am » Fuzzy: Ummmm... I gotta do something... it's kind of important.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:13 am » Baoshi: Why are you seeking the out?
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:13 am » Fuzzy: *quietly* ...did you guys see where any of the other dragon-blooded were?
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:13 am » Fuzzy: ...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:13 am » Baoshi: Fuzzy! Lilac! Calm down... please...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:12 am » Red-Coated Man: *Snarls* And forgiving the damned is a bigger mistake than all! *He leaves*
Demothesis « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:12 am » Shun:*shrug* I dunno.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:12 am » Red-Coated Man: ...!
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:12 am » Wei: *walks over to Fuzzy and Baoshi* You know, there's a better time and place for this...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:11 am » Dusk: *facepalms* What is she thinking?
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:11 am » Fuzzy: *kind of pale and scared, tries to shake Baoshi off* KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE DOESN'T HELP YOUR DEAD FRIEND!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:11 am » but there's a lot of noise, so it's possible they don't...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:10 am » Baoshi: *tries to catch up to Fuzzy, and grab her*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:10 am » If they're still able to hear Fuzzy, they aren't responding.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:10 am » The two dragon blooded men are heading down the hall to a room
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:10 am » Fuzzy: We don't even TALK about him any more, and just because you've lost someone too, yours counts more!?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:10 am » Dusk: *takes in the situation, wonders if she should start a nice distracting brawl*
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:10 am » *with the accused
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:09 am » Fuzzy: What, so death of an innocent AND a mistake of the accused is better?!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:09 am » *The two Dragon Blooded stand up*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:09 am » Baoshi: *spots Fuzzy as he walks in, and tries to make hsi way through the crowd*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:09 am » Katana Dude: That is enough, Akairo. Let us retire.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:09 am » Wei: *Waves to Baoshi, notices the Red-Coat standing up*
Demothesis « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:09 am » Shun:*walks in casually, whistling a tune to himself... horribly off key*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:09 am » Katana-Dude: STOP.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:09 am » Red-Coated Man: I'd prefer mistakes with the accused over the death of the innocent! *He stands up* You weren't there! You didn't lose-
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:08 am » Hee!
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:08 am » It's it''s a ballroom blitz!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:08 am » Baoshi! You and Dusk and Shun all show up at the inn at this moment
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:08 am » Can Baoshi spot her?
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:07 am » Fuzzy: There shouldn't BE mistakes!
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:07 am » Fuzzy: That's THEIR fault! You don't make it any better if you kill people in the process. *stubborn* At the very least you could CHECK things more. *glares again*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:07 am » Red-Coated Man: What of the families of those who lose someone to such a thing? They don't function like mortal man... *He snarls*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:07 am » Red-Coated man: And what if they kill people? What if, in the process of finding out the truth, one suspected of being Anathema who we neglect kills five? Ten?
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:07 am » This is fun to watch.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:06 am » Fifthed... and I don't care if I'm skipping numbers, this is awesome enough to count twice
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:06 am » Always nice to have a flexible GM
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:06 am » Fuzzy: ...PEOPLE. If you're killing PEOPLE that aren't evil. *glares at him*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:05 am » Red-Coated Man: *Narrows his eyes* You haven't seen the horrors they're capable of, villager. Speak no more of this.
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:05 am » Fuzzy: If you're killing things that aren't evil, you aren't helping!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:05 am » Thirded.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:05 am » Would Baoshi need to make a skill check to see Fuzzy?
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:05 am » Seconded!
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:05 am » Zobot? This is so cool. Thanks for gm'ing.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:05 am » Red-Coated-man: Any errors, however unfortunate, are ultmately a small cost to pay for purging the world of those wicked things.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:04 am » *At this point, the man in the red coat, seated next to him, jumps in*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:04 am » Hee hee!
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:04 am » Fuzzy: *trying to provoke him... just not doing a very good job*
Demothesis « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:04 am » heh, sorry, just remembered the name of a superhero from a comic
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:03 am » Fearless Fuzzy, arguing with a Dragon Blooded. Maybe we're HER mascots.
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:03 am » Fuzzy: *shakes her head* I don't know. But does that mean the Immaculate Order CAN make mistakes about these things?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:03 am » Katana Dude: If a member of the Wyld Hunt did it, and there is proof, they could be brought up on tribunal for it.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:03 am » captain katana!
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:03 am » go Fuzzy
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:03 am » Katana-Dude: ...do you know who killed him? If it was a mistake, this is a serious charge you're suggesting.
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:02 am » Fuzzy: Five years ago, there was a boy I knew and he WASN'T evil, but he was killed for being an Anathema.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:02 am » Katana-Dude: *Cuts straight to the point* ... who do you speak of? I haven't heard of this.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:02 am » lol
chicgeek « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:02 am » Just your calling him katana-Dude makes me think of a like, wow, man accent. :)
Claire « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:01 am » Fuzzy: Not exactly? There was someone here who people SAID was an Anathema, and he got killed, *sad* but he didn't do ANY of the stuff you just said.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:01 am » uh oh
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:01 am » Eep!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:00 am » katana-Dude: ...are you referring to the Anathema?
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:59 pm » Fuzzy: Kind of... what happens if you think someone's evil, and they aren't?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:59 pm » heh
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:59 pm » Katana-Dude: Does that answer your question, villager?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:59 pm » Katana-Dude: A man is defined by his actions. The Immaculate Order tells us that evil is that which corrupts, misleads, or perverts man from the natural order.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:58 pm » heh
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:58 pm » *giggling to herself* Thanks, guys... she's a lot of fun to play.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:58 pm » We're in a bar, have a fifth.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:58 pm » Motion carried! Fuzzy is our mascot now.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:58 pm » Thirded... or is it fourthed at this point
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:57 pm » ...Fuzzy is awesome.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:57 pm » Seconded.
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:57 pm » Fuzzy: How do you tell if someone's evil?
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:57 pm » .... I love Fuzzy.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:57 pm » Katana Dude:...what?
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:57 pm » Wei: *waves back, settles back against railing*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:57 pm » *nods* Ok Wally... Wei is by the stairs, then
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:57 pm » Fuzzy: How do you tell if someone's evil?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:56 pm » Katana-Dude: What is it?
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:56 pm » Ahh, in that case he'd be waiting by the stairs... he's got to be able to tell the rest where the room is, after all
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:56 pm » *One of the two dragon blooded, an intense man with a katana sheathed at his side, in ruby-red armor, looks down at you*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:56 pm » Baoshi: *looks around for Fuzzy, wondering where she is*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:56 pm » .
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:56 pm » (eh, she does that anyway- she just waves to Wei first)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:56 pm » I'm going to rule that Wei's room is on the second floor
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:56 pm » Many of the rooms are down the hall, there's also a second story, since this is a prosperous inn, with a few more rooms
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:56 pm » I thought he meant by the entrance of theb ar?
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:55 pm » Fuzzy: *braces self, and approaches one of the Dragon Blooded at the bar* Um, excuse me?
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:55 pm » Actually, Wei's at the entrance to the room, so she can see him...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:55 pm » What do you do when you get there? Wei's in a room, and you're in the bar, so oyu don't see him
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:55 pm » Ok...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:55 pm » Ok... you're getting a room, right? Ok. We'll wait. Fuzzy! You arrive at the inn first.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:55 pm » Alright... well, you find a table... the Inn is fairly filled right now. It's in the middle of the festival, so there's a lot of the locals drinking and enjoying themselves, a few traveling musicians who are staying for a song, and the two dragon blooded men at the bar.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:54 pm » Dusk: *casually picks up a loose pebble or two, as they walk*
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:54 pm » Wei's actually gotten one of the more private rooms, and is waiting by the entrance for the rest...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:53 pm » Wally?
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:53 pm » Yeah, that's the best I can tell...
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:53 pm » Wally, Dusk did try to hustle the others along, and make things fast.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:53 pm » Dusk: *blinks*
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:52 pm » Shun:Oh, and you're number's off by one.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:52 pm » Everyone else is HEADING there
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:52 pm » Wally, as far as I can tell you're the only one there, right?

_________________
"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!" -Marvin the Martian

Spam Poison. I think.


Last edited by Kate on Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted Quest Log
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:06 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2656
Session 1!

Quote:
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:52 pm » No scoobying!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:52 pm » Ok. We'll progress to the Inn now.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:52 pm » (Don't split up... oh wait, wrong genre... eh, still good advice anyways)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:52 pm » Baoshi: ...yeah, I think so. *he keeps his emergency bag with him* ...I'll be back, Grandfather. Shut up, Shun.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:52 pm » Shun: Fear the stealthy log no longer bookworm, your grndpa seems to have dealt with it.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:51 pm » Dusk: ...let's go join the others?
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:51 pm » (eep...)
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:51 pm » Dundunduunnnn!!!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:50 pm » Grandfather: *Looks up* Hm? I did not see anyone, Seedling.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:50 pm » (*munches* LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU!)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:50 pm » Baoshi: ...Grandfather? Was someone here?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:50 pm » *There's nothing there. There's a whack of your grandfather splitting a log of wood right outside*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:49 pm » (biting fingernails!)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:49 pm » Baoshi: *he opens the door, with a firm, quick motion*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:48 pm » Baoshi manages it
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:48 pm » Baoshi: *he stands, and tries to approach the door without making sound*
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:47 pm » Shun:*was about to say something, cocks eyebrow*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:47 pm » baoshi: *puts a finger to his lips, for silence*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:46 pm » Ok... so the only one who noticed anything was Baoshi
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:46 pm » (I can see Dusk not wanting to go back to the Inn, with the Dragon Blooded there)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:45 pm » 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=10
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:45 pm » rolls: 8,10,6,6,8
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:45 pm » BBCode1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=3
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:44 pm » 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=4
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:44 pm » Shun, Baoshi, Dusk! Make Perception + Awarness checks!
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:44 pm » Dusk: *Rolls eyes* Me, you pest.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:43 pm » *baoshi is whispering too*
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:43 pm » Shun: Oh? You see someone else?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:43 pm » Baoshi: ....Oh. *clicks!* ...well... that;s three of us, then. And I can;t... I can;t bring the hunt down on the caravans. If you go, so will I. *looks wretched as he says it- he love shsi home*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:43 pm » Dusk: *waits*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:42 pm » Dusk: (Still whispering) The longer I stay, the greater the danger..especially with the leaders at the Inn. Yes, good point, Shun. I don't want to lead them to Mei. But...she isn't the only one with a mark.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:42 pm » Baoshi: You can trust me.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:41 pm » Baoshi: ...*nods*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:41 pm » Dusk: Shun, I trust you. Baoshi-your protecting Mei makes me trust you.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:41 pm » Baoshi: ...alright, I know why I want to... but Dusk, why would you leave? You have a hime here.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:41 pm » (Brb, gonna go get food. I'll be back in a few minutes, talk away)
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:41 pm » Shun:...*shrug* She seems to know how to take care of herself, and going after her might lead the 'grand' hunt to her.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:40 pm » Dusk: Leaving now? May looks suspicious. I don't know what to do yet. You see...
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:40 pm » Dusk: We need to decide-do we want to try to find her, or not. Think about it. I don't want to stay in a place that's home to a Grand Hunt.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:39 pm » baoshi: ...it could have been. Easily. *pause* But... it also could have been me.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:39 pm » Shun: Kinda, well would have if it ended up needing to be done.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:38 pm » Dusk: Despite all the flowery promises of 'we don't attack villagers unprovoked/' we all know it would have been 5 years ago all over again.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:38 pm » Baoshi: ...yes. She had the same mark I do. I... she couldn;t... they couldn;t...
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:38 pm » (Okay, we duck inside. Dusk still whispers) Dusk:Baoshi? Shun? You both fought for Mei.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:37 pm » Alright. That's what I was intending too. Ok, so you're going inside?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:37 pm » And it;s covered, yes. The Wooden caravans are pretty solid- and inside is a small roomish-space.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:36 pm » baoshi: Oh, of course, Dusk.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:36 pm » baoshi's answer to Dusk?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:35 pm » baoshi: Yes, grandfather. *bows- his hair has also becomed mussed... again* I;ll be back shortly.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:35 pm » Grandfather: But I expect you to be back to practice your calligraphy... and wash your face before you leave.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:35 pm » Hee!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:34 pm » Oh, he's got martial arts...
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:34 pm » (Hee... I can see him with a country accent)
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:34 pm » hey, so it's a rural oriental accent!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:34 pm » I was thinking of stern martial arts master, actualy...
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:34 pm » (hehe)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:34 pm » Ugh. I am not doing this oriental setting justice.... *sighs*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:33 pm » Grandfather: *Who seems to have developed a country accent for some reason in my head* I reckon' I can handle this job. Be back 'fore you tire yourself out, though.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:33 pm » (could have been on the other side of town and I would beleive he heard something about it)
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:33 pm » Dusk: Baoshi? Can we have a quick word, first? (is it a covered caravan cart?) maybe inside? Then, we;ll let Beka buy us those drinks. *smiles*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:33 pm » (in fact I was trying to support it)
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:32 pm » (Oh I did not say it was unreasonable.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:32 pm » (It was only a bit away where it happened...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:32 pm » (Well, Hawk... seeing as how his Grandfather's cart would be in the town square, I don't think it's unreasonable that he would have heard something.)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:32 pm » Baoshi: ...*smiles* Well, that;s pretty true, anyhow. I was going to go to the inn for a little while... do you need me here? *he takes a moment to pick up a small backpack, hsi emergency bag*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:31 pm » (word travels fast in a small town. Faster then light it seems at times)
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:31 pm » Shun:What? It was.*to Dusk*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:30 pm » Grandfather: That you stood up for someone who was terrified. And stopped something terrible from happen'in
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:30 pm » Dusk: *rolls eyes and elbows Shun*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:30 pm » Baoshi: ...depends. What did you hear? *winces*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:29 pm » Grandfather: you know how these villagers are when something happens. Twenty different sides to the same story.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:29 pm » Shun: Heh, that was one heck of a 'kind of'
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:29 pm » Grandfather: *hugs back* 'Was worried 'bout you. Heard some things. Just all talk, I expect.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:28 pm » Baoshi: ...sorry, Ban Ban. *he hugs his Grandfather, in an unusual display of affection, before stepping back8 This is Dusk, and Shun. I... got in a fight. Kind of.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:28 pm » Shun:*points to Dusk* I'm with her.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:27 pm » Grandfather: *Looks up* Hm? Oh! Was worried 'bout you, seedling. *He looked over at Shun and Dusk* ...these friends of yours?
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:24 pm » yeah, following Dusk
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:24 pm » Baoshi: Hello, Grandfather... *unsure of how much his grandfather has heard. Is visibly worried, strocken, and indeed, has gotten dirt on hsi face... again*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:24 pm » Demo, is Shun with Dusk and Baoshi?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:23 pm » (You're welcome, I guess!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:23 pm » As the storyteller, I'll be playing the part of the Grandfather... he's standing outside a wagon of the caravan, and is working at breaking up some firewood.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:23 pm » I think I will enjoy this game very much. THANK YOU Z!
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:23 pm » (dusk would make it quick-but wants to talk to the two she thinks she can trust, in private, fast*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:22 pm » Baoshi: Thank you, Dusk... *walks with her back to his grandfathers caravan*
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:22 pm » Shun:*hands resting behind his head as he walks along casually* Yey, we get to visit the booknerd's cave of musty books.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:22 pm » Dusk: *a hand on Shun's arm* Coming?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:22 pm » alright
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:21 pm » Ok.. then we'll hadnle Baoshi and Dusk and THEN get to the inn, and I'll tell you guys when Dusk and Baoshi can jump into that
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:21 pm » Wei: Oh, alright... *heads towards inn*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:21 pm » you know, Fuzzy is very cute. we already knew that but I feel like voicing it again
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:21 pm » Dusk: Wei? Why don't you get a table? We'll zip over to Baishi's grandfather and come right back. Okay?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:21 pm » So, before- so the rumors don;t get to hsi grandfather before baoshi does.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:20 pm » Baoshi: *would have asked to stop by his grandfathers, perhaps before going to the inn... if Dusk and Shun don;t mind*
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:20 pm » Alright then
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:20 pm » People at the inn! You're up! Tinker, are you going to visit your grandfather before or after the inn?
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:20 pm » Sounds good!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:20 pm » *Nods* Ok... we'll move onto the Inn, and Fuzzy, I'll tell you when you get into this
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:20 pm » heh
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:19 pm » heh gonna pm you what I do
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:19 pm » Wheeee! I didn't get Fuzzy killed! Yet!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:19 pm » Ok, Deka, what are you doing at the end of this?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:19 pm » And scene!
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:19 pm » Alright, Fuzzy's going to head to the inn now.
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:18 pm » Fuzzy: ...ok.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:18 pm » Dark-man: *You see a sparrow take wing where he once was, and begin to fly off*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:18 pm » Dark-man: *For the first time, he begins to chuckle* I can see that. I will be watching, "Fuzzy". But you will not see me until I wish it. *He's turning to walk towards a wall... and then he starts to shrink*
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:17 pm » Fuzzy: Ok. Seems appropriate... I'm Fuzzy.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:17 pm » (Go Fuzzy!)
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:17 pm » (dun dun dunnnnn)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:17 pm » Dark-Man: But I am being rude. My name is Fangs-Which-Close-Around-The-Hunter's-Neck. You may simply call me Fang, if you must.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:16 pm » Dark-Man: Fail, and I will be forced to kill you before you become something terrible. There is only to succeed.
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:16 pm » Fuzzy: ...are you evil?
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:16 pm » (She is pretty adorable...)
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:16 pm » Fuzzy: Um, ok...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:16 pm » Dark-Man: You will learn to become complete.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:16 pm » heh, straightforward
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:15 pm » Dark-Man: First you must prove you are strong. Best one of the Five terrestrials in this city. Slay them if you wish, or not. Accomplish that, and I will lead you to the Silver Pact.
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:15 pm » Fuzzy: Oh! And did you see the guy with the glowey thing on his head? Can he help me if you decide not to?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:15 pm » (sounds like an alt version of claire)
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:15 pm » Fuzzy: Because I'd rather not be here for that. Especially because I'd imagine most of them haven't done anything wrong and don't know any better, so I shouldn't be fighting them.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:15 pm » (i adore Fuzzy)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:14 pm » Dark-Man: *narrows his eyes*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:14 pm » Dark-Man: "Anathema" only exist to those who seek them. You are a Steward of the Earth. One of Luna's chosen... though I still cannot imagine why.
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:14 pm » Fuzzy: So are you going to lead me to them? Can you decide before several hundred people come to try to kill us?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:14 pm » (*enjoying the show)
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:14 pm » Fuzzy: Ok...
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:13 pm » (*munches on popcorn, literally)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:13 pm » (Wb, tinker!)
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:13 pm » (wb)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:13 pm » ((back))
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:13 pm » Dark-Man: *Scowls* "Moon-mad". Petty, foolish men's name for something they know nothing about, and seek to know nothing.
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:13 pm » Fuzzy: Oh. That's good...
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:12 pm » Fuzzy: I figured THAT bit out, at least.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:12 pm » Dark-man: But you are incomplete. You are a danger to yourself and others. The Silver Pact can help with that... If I see fit to lead you to them.
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:12 pm » Fuzzy: ...this is getting around to me being a moon-mad, right?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:12 pm » Dark-man: You were chosen by the Divine Moon, Luna. You are of her champions.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:12 pm » Hmmm I wonder why :P
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:12 pm » ((brb))
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:11 pm » Fuzzy: Um, yes. *shuffles her feet*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:11 pm » *snerk*
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:10 pm » heh
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:10 pm » Dark-man: ...*Frowns* You have strands of white intermixed with your hair color. Have you ever wondered why no one seems to notice that?
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:09 pm » Fuzzy: I have no idea what you're talking about.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:09 pm » Dark-Man: I am of the Silver Pact. We saw when you took your second breath, and I was sent to determine if you are strong enough to become of our number.
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:08 pm » Fuzzy: ...I'm confused.
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:08 pm » Fuzzy: Oh.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:08 pm » Dark-Man: I was not expecting to leave yet. You have yet to prove yourself.
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:07 pm » Fuzzy: I'm not leaving Sh- I'm not leaving anyone who might be in danger from the Dragon Blooded.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:07 pm » Dark-man: I have come to take you away from here. This town reaks of wet dog. And garbage. And we must go.
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:06 pm » Fuzzy: ...huh?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:06 pm » Dark-Man: If you cannot percieve a single threat in the shadows, I am unsure why Luna chose you.
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:06 pm » Fuzzy: Ok. Anyway, you should probably get out of here before the Great Hunt comes through...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:06 pm » Dark-Man: I was testing you. Thus far I am not impressed.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:05 pm » *In front of you now stands a dark-skinned man, with black hair and dark brown eyes. He's wearing what looks to be pelts of animals sewn together*
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:05 pm » Fuzzy: *not particularly surprised, actually* ...thanks for not biting.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:04 pm » *The Wolf backs away and Fuzzy begins to see it grow... and change.*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:04 pm » Wolf: *Lets go as soon as Deka is out of sight*
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:03 pm » Fuzzy: *to the wolf* N-now what?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:02 pm » Deka: *shrugs* Alright if you really want me gone. *turns and starts for the inn*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:02 pm » ?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:02 pm » actually, screw it
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:01 pm » got a few questions for zobot, hold on
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:01 pm » Wolf: *Low sound of growling as it looks up at Deka*
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:59 pm » Fuzzy: *voice trembles* I'm not sure I'll be ok, but I don't think you're helping!
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:58 pm » Deka: Don't want the death of a potential drinking buddy on hand
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:58 pm » Deka: You sure you are ok and can handles this?
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:57 pm » Fuzzy: And then it'll bite...
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:57 pm » Fuzzy: It's, um- I think you're scaring it.
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:57 pm » Fuzzy: ...Deka? I think you should go away.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:57 pm » Wolf: <Deliberate indication that any threats around it will cause it to bite. A desire for solitude>
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:56 pm » takes on I mean
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:56 pm » It's not SPEAKING... it's not really words, just body language and vocal tones seeming to translate into meanings.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:56 pm » Deka poses a non threatening stance
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:56 pm » Fuzzy! Oddly enough, you can sort of... understand the wolf
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:55 pm » II was not planning on attacking it but I do stop
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:54 pm » Yeah, I know... was just figuring out where Wei was... not trying to speed past fuzzy's thing or anything... sorry
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:54 pm » Fuzzy: I didn't tell the Dragon Blooded about you.
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:54 pm » Fuzzy: *deep breath* Deka, stay back.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:54 pm » ok*is patient*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:54 pm » Are you sure, Hawk? if you provoke it, the wolf might just bite...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:53 pm » ok. Wei, Shun, Dusk, and Baoshi? We'll resolve you as soon as we're done with Deka and Fuzzy. Be patient.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:53 pm » I am going to run over to help Fuzzy
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:53 pm » As well
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:53 pm » The wolf, which is covered in odd silver markings, knocks you over, and has fangs pressed up against your neck. But it's not choosing to bite down... what are you doing? Deka? you can declare an action now
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:53 pm » Wei: *Wei hangs around the inn, and will try to talk to Baoshi when he's done with Shun and Dusk*
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:53 pm » Fuzzy: ACK!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:52 pm » Ok. Fuzzy! With a snarl and a growl a being lunges at you from the shadows! You're caught off guard, so your dodge DV is 0, as per the surprise rules. 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=10
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:52 pm » course if you let me try again...
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:52 pm » like I said, ny dice did not like me
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:52 pm » I dind't thik so
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:51 pm » Well, two successes still didn't beat his stealth check.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:51 pm » I count 8 there
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:51 pm » Oh, sorry, I miscounted
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:51 pm » 4 perception, 4 awareness
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:51 pm » *nods* Fair enough... wait... Deka has 9 Perception and Awareness?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:50 pm » Oh, that works for me- ah, dang.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:50 pm » Nevermind.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:50 pm » that works for me
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:50 pm » Oops, too late.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:50 pm » me thinks my dice does not like me. 8,8,6,6,4,4,3,2
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:50 pm » How about if Dusk said, "Deka, why don't you all go ahead and get a table? Shun and I will walk Baoshi back to his grandfather's real quick and join you?' Would you all go for that?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:49 pm » ok
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:49 pm » Since you followed Fuzzy, you're part of this
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:48 pm » Deka, make a perception + awareness check too
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:48 pm » Sorry, jumping the gun...
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:48 pm » Oh, ok.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:48 pm » hmm... I personally see him following fuzzy.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:48 pm » I didn't say you didn't find anything.
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:48 pm » Darn... if I can't find anything, can I follow Baoshi's group?
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:47 pm » (whoops, misfire)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:47 pm » 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=6
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:47 pm » alright... actually, if Dusk want's privacy, Wei could... I'm not sure what else he'd do, but he'd end up at the Inn, waiting for a chance to talk to Baoshi... Either that or following fuzzy, but...
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:47 pm » Mei: Phew! I think.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:47 pm » Ok... only one successs.. hm.
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:46 pm » [4,7,5,1]
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:46 pm » alright, she follows then. back to fuzzy
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:46 pm » and Deka, it looks like no one did, but they're all heading towards the inn anyway
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:45 pm » Fuzzy, you indicated that you were heading down the alleyway, correct? you need to make a perception + awareness check
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:45 pm » Fuzzy: *walks down the alleyway, looking for something*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:45 pm » did anyone take up Deka's offer by chance?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:45 pm » *nods*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:45 pm » Hmm...Drat. Dusk really just wanted to talk to Shun and Baoshi. Since she trusts Shun, and saw Baoshi's mark. Hmm...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:45 pm » Each group will be played out until their individual scene reaches a conclusion of sorts, whatever that so be
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:44 pm » Ok then... we'll start with Fuzzy.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:44 pm » not that I can see...
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:43 pm » Shun: Ok, Dusky.*follows Dusk*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:43 pm » Am I missing anyone?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:43 pm » I can see4 groups right now, then: Fuzzy, Baoshi, Dusk, Wei, and Shun, Deka, and Mei
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:43 pm » It seems so.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:42 pm » Ok... so Baoshi is going to go talk to Dusk, THEN his grandfather, THEN find Mei?
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:42 pm » probably with Dusk and shun, if no one objects...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:42 pm » Baoshi wants to talk to his grandfather, and find Mei... but will talk with Dusk, first.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:42 pm » Honestly, at this point... Wei would want to go talk to Baoshi too...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:42 pm » Baoshi: ...*currently just recovering from actualy getting out fo that alive* I'll go with you, Dusk. I could use a drink, I beleive...
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:41 pm » Dusk wants to talk to Shun and Baoshi-the roof of the inn is a good place. But she wouldn't say that in front of the Dragon Blooded.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:41 pm » Deka: Off the clock then?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:41 pm » Shouyoku: Bishou won't let me...
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:41 pm » Deka: I take it no one will take up my offer.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:40 pm » Specifically, now the group seems to be splitting. Mei is missing, Fuzzy is heading down the alleyway, and others are doing...what?
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:40 pm » ah ok. brb
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:40 pm » Oh, ok.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:40 pm » it signifies that this specific incident is over. We're transitioning to new situations.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:40 pm » Baoshi: ... *feels a little faint*
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:39 pm » What does scene signify?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:39 pm » Dusk: *lays a hand on Shun's arm* We should talk, ourselves. But not here.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:39 pm » Wei: *sighs* Perhaps, Baoshi, we should accompany you... And no, of course we don't have a sense of humor
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:39 pm » Aaaaand... Scene.
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:39 pm » Fuzzy: *turns and starts walking down a nearby allyway*
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:39 pm » Fuzzy: *shrugs*
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:39 pm » Shun:*in a jokingly dramatic tone: It ends in blood.*obviously dramatic stance* What, you all don't have a sense of humor?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:39 pm » Baoshi: ...*was... not expecting that* ...well. THat could have gone worse.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:38 pm » The two of them, plus Violet-hair, turn to leave
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:38 pm » Bishoujou: But they are clearly not you, Viser... *She turns* You are all in no danger from us. Shouyoku! Come.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:38 pm » Deka: No drinks?
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:38 pm » Fuzzy: *looks back at Kindoku*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:38 pm » Baoshi: ...if I am not in danger at this moment, may I receive permission to go and assure my grandfather I am safe? I will not leave- he is all I have, and I don;t wish to worry him.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:37 pm » Bishoujou Kindoku. The Wyld Hunt does not attack people out of turn. We will make inquiries. *She looks over at Baoshi* However, understand that I will recieve a report of what transpired from my friend in full. We know there are anathema in this town, and we will find them.
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:37 pm » Fuzzy: *distracted again*
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:37 pm » Wei: And how does it end?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:36 pm » Baoshi: *suspicious eye narrow*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:36 pm » Bishoujou Kindoku: (Aka the Lady in Green) ...hm. *Her brow furrows* Interesting. I can assure you all that this ends here.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:35 pm » Baoshi: ...I am sorry, i do not understand. *he shakes his head a little*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:35 pm » Shouyoku: Umm... Kindoku, can I go get that drink?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:34 pm » The Lady in Green: *Raises an eyebrow at him*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:34 pm » The Lady in Green: *Looks towards Baoshi and says something in a foreign language*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:33 pm » Deka: The offer still stands Shouyoko
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:33 pm » Baoshi: *drops his gaurd, the mark still shining a little*
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:33 pm » Shun: Heh, I'm not complaining, it was a good bit of exersize.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:33 pm » Shouyoku (Aka Kitty-Helm): But... but... *She looks between Baoshi and the lady in green*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:32 pm » The Lady in Green: *Puts a hand on Kitty-Helm's Shoulder* Shouyoku, we do NOT attack villagers unprovoked.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:32 pm » Deka: The drink or the raod entertainment
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:32 pm » The Lady in Green: *Having approached with her comrades* I assure you that that will not be necessary. My comrades acted prematurely.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:31 pm » Baoshi: ... *relaxes a little*
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:31 pm » Wei: Yes, drink... Why don't we take this off the streets, so we stop seeming like road entertainment...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:31 pm » Baoshi: *keeps his stance, warily*
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:31 pm » Shun:*yes! Free beer!*
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:30 pm » Fuzzy: *steps back a bit*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:30 pm » Deka: I invite everyone here. including you *at Shun*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:30 pm » Kitty-Helm: ...drink?
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:29 pm » Wei: *Lowers his sword*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:27 pm » ok I rooled a 1,1,9,6,4
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:27 pm » Shun:*over by Dusk and the violet hair* Oh! Oh! is that for everyone?!
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:27 pm » (so need to up pressense now)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:27 pm » Hawk, in future situations, I'd like it very much if you told me the rolls
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:27 pm » We're on about tick 10 now... Violet hair is coming towards her comrade
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:27 pm » came close to blotching it, got 1 success
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:26 pm » Ok... Deka: Make a Manipulation + Presence check
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:25 pm » Deka: *points at Kitty helm* I will even pay for the first 2 drinks
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:24 pm » Alright. Deka is gonna get closer to kitty Helm and say "Fellas. This is obviously some big misunderstanding. Why don't we all go back to the inn and talk this over a drink like civilized beings
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:24 pm » Baoshi: I;m sure I would notice if I was a demon.
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:23 pm » Fuzzy: Why was everyone running, anyway?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:23 pm » Kitty Helm: But if you aren't Anathema...what are you?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:23 pm » Kitty-Helm: *Lowers her fists* Um... um...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:23 pm » You did notice there was a compulsion being done
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:22 pm » Yes, you did, CHic.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:22 pm » Wei: Hmmm... maybe you should spend some time thinking, before you start punching?
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:22 pm » Fuzzy: Baoshi isn't dangerous!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:22 pm » Kitty Helm: Err...but now that I think of it... that's not the sign of any Anathema I've heard of before...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:22 pm » Baoshi: No. I'm no different then I was before, Fuzzy. ...But I don;t want to drag anyone into this... please, don;t et hurt on my behalf.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:21 pm » sent you a message via msn zobot
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:21 pm » Kitty-Helm: Grr! Why are you helping him? *Looks at Wei, and points to Baoshi* Don't you know the Marked are dangerous?!?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:21 pm » Could we feel it?
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:21 pm » Wei: *laughs* Right, right... like you wouldn't do the same
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:21 pm » I know, I mean-did we notice that a compulsion was attemped?
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:21 pm » Fuzzy: ...you aren't evil, right Baoshi?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:20 pm » She quite literally grew moss in the area of ground around her.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:20 pm » Yes, you did, Chic.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:20 pm » Baoshi: ...so do I. You don;t have to...
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:20 pm » Question, again-when Green hair laid her compulsion, those who shrugged it off-did we notice what she was doing?
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:20 pm » Wei: *steps next to Baoshi* I hope you know what you're doing... *guard*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:19 pm » Now if only Deka had any fighting skills with her fists. hmmm
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:19 pm » Fuzzy: *steps up to the side of Kitty Helm* Baoshi's not evil!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:19 pm » It'll be until Tick 12 that they catch up to Violet hair
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:18 pm » Chic: the other three dragon blooded are running this way, but they're far off
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:18 pm » Deka: you're about 8 yards away from Kitty Helm and a bit mroe from Baoshi
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:18 pm » Shun:*runs towards violet haired girl and Dusk*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:18 pm » Good call, Chic!
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:17 pm » Question-There's kitty helm, and purple hair archer. What about the other Dragon Blooded? Can we see them?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:17 pm » How far away is Deka from Baoshi?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:17 pm » Ok. Tick 7! Shun, Fuzzy, Wei, and Deka all go
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:16 pm » So you'd have to spend a whopping 4 temporary willpower to beat it
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:16 pm » ....I;ll just accept the miss.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:16 pm » But she has a dodge DV of 5
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:16 pm » It does, Tinker.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:15 pm » Erm, too late then.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:15 pm » Kitty-helm side-steps your attack nimbly and takes a pose oddly similar to yours...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:15 pm » Does adding temporary will work the same way?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:15 pm » Her dodge DV cancels that out entirely, unless you choose to do something to change it
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:14 pm » Ok. so 2 successes.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:13 pm » 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=1 to hit.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:11 pm » Tick 6: Baoshi, you get a punch off. Make your action. The rest of the group goes on tick 7
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:11 pm » (just when I rolled 4 successes too)
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:11 pm » okay... so what's that mean?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:11 pm » Alright.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:11 pm » ok
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:11 pm » To save time, however, I'm going to be ruling that we're starting on tick 6 of the previous combat.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:10 pm » so roll for inish again?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:10 pm » Now we ARE entering combat again. If only because of what's going on.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:10 pm » ok
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:10 pm » okay...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:09 pm » Ah, alright.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:09 pm » Wei: *steps forward, places sword in front of Kitty-helm*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:09 pm » Baoshi: ....*narrows his eyes* No. I. Am. Not! *he aims a punch*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:09 pm » ok. Time out for a moment.'
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:09 pm » Kitty-Helm: ...Anathema!
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:09 pm » Fuzzy: *stares at Baoshi*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:08 pm » He just moves a foot away from the blow.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:08 pm » Baoshi: *he moves back into a stance, and prepairs to strike again, if the Kitty Helm tries to get past him*
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:08 pm » (is Baoshi still somewhere nearby, or did he actually disappear?)
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:08 pm » That caught Deka's attention. She is going to stop and get closer to Baoshi
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:07 pm » Shun:*shrugs and turns back towards the group fighting, running back that way* Oh! This day just keeps getting more interesting! *grinning*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:07 pm » Baoshi: Hmph. You must be slow. *smirks, and thumbs his nose*
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:07 pm » Fuzzy: *confused*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:07 pm » It's not that he vanished... it's just that he was never standing there at all. That's what you remember... for some reason Kitty-Helm attacked the air for no apparent reason
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:06 pm » (Burns, and bangs. ><)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:06 pm » Ok... Everyone near enough to see Baoshi! (I.E: Anyone near the river, Kitty-Helm, or the Violet-haired girl) You see Kitty-helm throw a punch and then Baoshi's head glow with a similar symbol to Mei's and then... suddenly, he was never there.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:06 pm » Baoshi: *the green sigil of Jupiter durns beneath his fangs, green as his scarf*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:06 pm » Dusk: What? No, I didn't.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:05 pm » 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=6 for Duck Fate
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:05 pm » Fuzzy: *eyes widen*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:05 pm » Shun, you don't see her.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:05 pm » Baoshi: ...make me. *He uses his Duck Fate, which means he rolls his Dex+Dodge against her permanent essence to avoid the attack entierly- in doing so, he spends 10 motes, and his Cast Mark flares to life- the same as Meis*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:05 pm » Violet Hair: Violet Hair: You. Villager. Did you see who threw a rock at me?
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:04 pm » Wei: *will step into their fight once he notices*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:04 pm » Deka is gonna keep going til she reaches the river
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:04 pm » rolls:1,1,8,3,8
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:04 pm » Ok... Dusk, the violet haired girl is looking at you... you've just caught up to her
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:03 pm » One second and I'll roll for her attack
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:03 pm » Fuzzy: *turns back to Baoshi and Kitty Helm, glancing at the alley occasionally*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:03 pm » Well, I was heading towards them, stopped to throw my rock, and would then have started towards them again, if possible.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:03 pm » Baoshi! The Kitty girl is trying to punch you.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:03 pm » Ok... Shun! Make a Perception + Awareness roll.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:03 pm » *Kitty Helm: Grr! Don't get in my way!
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:03 pm » Wei: Oh... Okay
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:03 pm » Shun:*looks for Mei*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:02 pm » Kitty-Helm: Grr! I
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:02 pm » Shun? You're at the river where Mei jumped now
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:02 pm » Fuzzy: Oh, just- um, nothing. Nevermind.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:02 pm » That depends, Dusk. Were you heading towards them or standing still?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:02 pm » Okay, how far away am I?
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:01 pm » And Mei spends 2 willpower to add successes to her hide attempt.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:01 pm » Wei: Fuzzy... what are you looking at?
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:01 pm » Shun:*at the edge of the cliff?*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:01 pm » Baoshi: *exertes his willpower* Because I don;t trust you to not hurt her.
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:00 pm » Fuzzy: *still looking off to the side*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:00 pm » Kitty Helm: *Scowling* Why are you getting in the way?!?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:00 pm » Ok then... you have to spend 1 to stop her.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:00 pm » I will, then- I'll use one, or two if I have to.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:59 pm » Oh.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:59 pm » Unless you do too, she's beating you
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:59 pm » But she's spending a point of temporary willpower to add a success to her check
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:59 pm » Wait.. nevermind. She got 4 and you got 4.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:59 pm » Oh. Never mind.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:59 pm » Mei's Stealth + Wits check (she tries to hide): 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=2
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:58 pm » Baoshi! You got three successes to her four, so the Kitty Girl is barging past you.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:58 pm » Who won the martial arts check? It was another draw.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:58 pm » heh hoorah
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:58 pm » (Yeah, you and your picking up mhorses-I have a rock!)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:58 pm » Baoshi: ...?! *suprised by Dusk*
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:58 pm » Go Dusk!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:57 pm » Thus, she loses her one chance at attacking before Mei jumps!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:57 pm » I'm ruling that Violet-Hair is distracted and thus can't attack while Mei is jumping
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:57 pm » Violet Hair: Who the-
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:57 pm » Ok... Dusk is throwing a stone. It flies and baps violet-hair in the bakc of the head. She blinks and turns suddenly.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:56 pm » (this is exciting!)
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:56 pm » Okay.'
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:56 pm » Favored just makes leveling those stats easier, Chic.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:56 pm » I see two successes there chic, out of 4 dice
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:55 pm » dang, I can't roll!
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:55 pm » Does you know what being favored help?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:55 pm » BBCode1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=4
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:54 pm » Mei: The river is moving pretty quickly... you're in danger of being dragged under. You also need to make a check. Strength +.. I think Survival would be appropriate.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:54 pm » back
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:53 pm » Chic, go ahead and make a Dex + you-know-what roll
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:53 pm » ok
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:53 pm » Alright...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:53 pm » Ok, gimme a second to read Chic's pm
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:52 pm » Hers; 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=3
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:51 pm » Son of a...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:50 pm » Strength+Martial Arts: 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=10
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:49 pm » brb as well
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:49 pm » Brb... again
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:49 pm » Fuzzy: *not really paying attention*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:49 pm » Ok!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:49 pm » Kitty Helm is trying to push past you, Baoshi. Opposed Strength + Melee or Strength + Martial Arts checks.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:48 pm » Baoshi: ...I don;t trust you.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:48 pm » Then, she leaped.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:48 pm » Shun:*looks to the side with interest, then keeps running*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:48 pm » It looked like her chance had come. And, it looked as if she could never come back. Mei didn't hesitate. She faced the fast-flowing water, sprinted the last few feet, and closed her eyes.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:48 pm » Violet-Hair: I wasn't aiming to kill... only to stop her.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:47 pm » Wei: So Examine, then... Don't just make like you're going to fill the person full of holes when you see something weird
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:47 pm » Fuzzy: *glances away from the group*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:47 pm » Kitty-Helm: We have to look into her... if we find out she's not an Anathema we let her go! That's how it works!
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:47 pm » Mei reached the river. At this point of the watercourse, the river had been flowing longer than it had near the village, creating a miniature canyon with fast-flowing water at its lowest. She didn't look back. The sounds behind her... someone was almost certainly pursuing her. Strangely, she felt almost calm. All this time... she had wanted a chance to leave the village. She had felt rage and frustration at being looked down upon. (still typing)
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:46 pm » *those rolls are for perception+wits
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:46 pm » alright
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:46 pm » or anyone else in that matter
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:46 pm » Deka, you're just catching up to Fuzzy, Shun, and Wei
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:46 pm » Pm'd idea, Zobot.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:45 pm » rolls: 8,1,10,3,8,9,8
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:45 pm » Deka make a wits + Perception too
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:45 pm » * 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=3
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:45 pm » How far away is she from Mei now?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:45 pm » Deka is still trying to keep up
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:45 pm » Fuzzy: ...what happened?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:45 pm » Violet-Hair: *Turning her head to look at Wei* I don't like it more than you do, but any possibility of Anathema has to be examined...
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:45 pm » Perception+Wits: 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=9
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:45 pm » Baoshi: She doesn;t deserve to die. Not for this. It isn't right.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:44 pm » Kitty-Helm: We hafta make inquiries anyway! That wasn't natural!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:44 pm » While we're waiting, Fuzzy, Wei, and Shun: all make Perception + Wits checks... and report the results to me via chat
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:44 pm » Wei: ...What do you mean?
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:44 pm » Shun:*still running to catch up with Mei*
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:44 pm » Fuzzy: *stops next to Wei, confused*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:43 pm » (trying for a stunt)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:43 pm » Ok
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:43 pm » Baoshi: ...she;s not anathemia!
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:42 pm » I have a thought. Must pm zobot.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:42 pm » Wei: *come to a stop next to the Dragon-blooded* ...What the heck do you think you're doing?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:42 pm » same here chic, I blotched my roll
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:42 pm » Argh, and I'm too far back to do anything.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:41 pm » Baoshi readies his Duck Fate.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:41 pm » (brb, bathroom)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:41 pm » Baoshi: *he takes a stance, gritting his teeth and readying to dodge- willing to take on the dangerous dragon blooded* I think not.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:41 pm » The other girl, the Violet Haired one, has stopped running, but is removing a bow and knocking an arrow.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:41 pm » Mei! You've reached the river. What are you going to do?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:40 pm » Well played.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:40 pm » She's landing on the ground with a loud "THUD!"
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:40 pm » So when she sees Baoshi intercede, she shouts "I SAID, MAKE A HOLE!" and falls on all fours, trying to spring over him. However, Baoshi seems almost supernaturally fast. And sweeps her arms and legs out from under her
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:40 pm » Deka is trying to keep up
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:40 pm » Baoshi: *his robes wepp out as he makes the kick, gritting hsi teeth as he makes his impossible try...*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:39 pm » She got four as well. in Exalted, however, Defense trumps Offense in equal measures... it even says that an Unstoppable force is always stopped by an immovable object
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:39 pm » Four on both counts, then.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:39 pm » 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=2 Her results
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:39 pm » Go Baoshi!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:38 pm » Four sucsesses on sweeping the legs.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:38 pm » 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=10
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:38 pm » Just you verses her
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:38 pm » Since this is non-com and she's not agressive towards you, it's not a combat action, so no ticks yet
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:38 pm » Ah, I see.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:38 pm » Just roll martial arts?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:38 pm » Marital Arts + Dex.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:38 pm » Ok... Baoshi, you need to make a Martial Arts check.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:37 pm » The Bad News is that the other one, the one in the kitty-helm, beat Mei in succeses.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:37 pm » So she's falling behind... Fuzzy, Shun, and Wei even pass her.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:37 pm » the GOOD news is that the Violet-haired dragon blooded failed and botched.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:37 pm » He's going to sweep for the closest one;s legs, with a kick attack.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:37 pm » Wei, you're with Fuzzy and Shun
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:36 pm » Fuzzy and Shun are right on the Dragon Blooded's tails. Baoshi, I'm going to rule that you're already between Mei and the Dragon Blooded. But what are you going to do to try and intercept them?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:36 pm » ummm yeah, I don't catch up, in fact fall far behind 1,5
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:36 pm » Baoshi is going to run after Mei, and try to intercept one of the Dragon Blooded.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:36 pm » Thought so.
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:35 pm » Am I too far behind too, then?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:35 pm » Chic, no.. you don't need to roll. You're a bit far behind
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:35 pm » Uh-oK.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:35 pm » Alright, Deka is going to pick up the pace to keep up, lets see if her low stamina can keep up
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:35 pm » Since I botches, do I roll?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:35 pm » it's not near town square, it's on the edge of town
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:35 pm » The river you said you were heading towards is farther than you think
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:34 pm » Mei, I'm going to rule that if you get a higher number of successes than those chasing you, then you outrun them. If you DON'T, you start to tire and they'll close on you
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:34 pm » rolls: 6,9,4,7,5
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:34 pm » 7,1,5,9,2,3
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:34 pm » 1d10=5, 1d10=5, 1d10=5 Ouch!
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:34 pm » 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=9
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:34 pm » Dusk: *also runs towards them*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:34 pm » Note that onyl two of the dragon blooded are chasing, the other three have remained behind
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:33 pm » *KEEP up with them
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:33 pm » They also have to make stamina + resistance checks, as does anyone who wants to catch up with them
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:33 pm » Mei needs to make a Stamina + Resistance Check right now to outrun the Dragon Blooded.
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:33 pm » Fuzzy: *runs after Wei*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:33 pm » Wei, you, along with the rest of the group, have seen Mei running out of the house like a bat out of a firey place
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:33 pm » Shun:*follows dragon blooded towards house.*
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:32 pm » So Wei is dashing towards the house, trying to see who they're going after
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:32 pm » Given how combat is going, I'm going to shift us back to non-combat mode to save time here.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:32 pm » Given how far away Mei is, I'm going to rule that she's pretty safe. Thus far... She's running away from the town square.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:31 pm » Ok then.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:31 pm » And ordinary movement is one yard per dex per tick
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:30 pm » you move your dexterity + 6 yards in a single dash.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:30 pm » Ok... Wally called to my attention an error on my part
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:28 pm » Ok... hm. Alright.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:28 pm » Deka is going to continue walking, still not sure what is quite going on and not quite ready to fight anyone, yet
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:27 pm » Shun:*also turning to face the dragon blooded*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:27 pm » hmm
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:27 pm » Yes, Shun
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:26 pm » it's dex times ten, wally
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:26 pm » Shun:*walking towards the front of the house, on a path that intersects the dragon blooded*(so 50 yards?)
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:25 pm » Wei goes... ten yards closer, as far as I can tell. (Dex+6) yards, right?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:25 pm » Walking your Dexterity score times ten yards is considered to have a speed of zero, so you can do it and another action in one tick
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:25 pm » what about walking?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:24 pm » Anyone who is running towards the house is taking a Dashing action. It has a speed of 3, so it'll be three ticks from now when you go next.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:24 pm » Shun, you're about 55 feet away.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:24 pm » Ok, Mei is running out of her house. that action sets your speed at 3, so it'll be 3 ticks before you go again
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:24 pm » Wei: *draws his sword, and dashes after the dragon-Blooded, Trying to figure out who they're shouting Anthema about*
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:23 pm » and Shun?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:23 pm » Hawk, Deka is about 50 yards away
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:23 pm » Mei, although you don't really see it yet, the Tiger-Claw Dragon Blooded and the One in the Violet hair are closing on you.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:23 pm » How close am I to the house now?
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:23 pm » Mei continues to run like hell.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:22 pm » State your actions, please!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:22 pm » Ok. Tick 2! A male Dragon Blooded goes. Mei, you also go! Shun, you go! Deka, you go! Wei, you go!
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:22 pm » Yep, I figured
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:21 pm » Ah.. ok. Wally, you also add a point of limit
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:21 pm » Meanwhile, the other girl, who is wearing an odd sort of goggles, and has deep blue-violetish hair, is following the girl with the tiger claws.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:21 pm » Whoops... copied over the wrong thing from Invisible castle... I actually failed, and am doing the same thing as claire
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:20 pm » Yes, you put an x in one of the willpower squares. You have as many points of TWP as you have Willpower score starting out
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:19 pm » Clarie: Also add a point of limit, however. Every time a Celestial Exalt uses willpower to resist a supernatural mental charm, you add a point of limit
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:19 pm » Ok, spending the will power point (do I put an X in one of the willpower circles?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:19 pm » You can declare it after the roll, so you may if you want
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:18 pm » Can I do the temporary will point thing now, or did I have to declare it before my roll?
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:18 pm » 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=2
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:18 pm » Rolls: 7,7,1,3,8,4
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:18 pm » 3 - I'm not acting for a bit...
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:18 pm » wow, 10, 10, 10.6.4.2.1
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:18 pm » BBCode1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=3
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:17 pm » Oh. Well, he resists anyhow. XD
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:17 pm » Sorry to waste your time, Tinker
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:17 pm » you're too far away. Baoshi also doesn't
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:17 pm » 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=5
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:17 pm » Mei does not count, Jane
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:17 pm » Yes.... although at this point I should mention you can spend a temporary will power point even if you don't get any successes to ignore her, since it's now suddenly relevant
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:17 pm » I take it Mei does not count.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:17 pm » A botch means you have to leave.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:16 pm » so, do we roll again then?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:16 pm » Same resist?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:16 pm » Wits + Awareness roll from everyone, with a success requreiment of one, or you have to pay attention to her and cannot act until your second action.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:16 pm » Bishoujou is attempting to use the same social charm she used last time, crying for all the people watching to disperse.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:15 pm » Tick 1: Bishoujou and a blue-ish green haired lady both go.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:14 pm » Ok. A larger dragon blooded, probably a woman given how she fills out her armor, begins to dash forward. With a cry of "Make a hole!" She is trying to push through the crowd in a Dash Action. She's noticible for being the only one of them with a helmet on... one fashioned in the shape of a cat's head, with Jade ears... she has two Tiger Claws she's fastening to her arms as a reflexive action as she runs.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:13 pm » *shrug* he;s rattled.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:13 pm » I will. ^^
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:13 pm » Too late for it now, Tinker... remember it next time, though
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:12 pm » ...wait. I have a charm that doubles my join battle dice pool. *smacks forehead*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:12 pm » Ok! On tick 0, only one person gets to go... on of the Dragon Blooded
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:12 pm » Yes
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:12 pm » I go on 2 then since I got 2 succeses right?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:12 pm » *nods*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:12 pm » you had zero successes but not a botch. So 4 - 0
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:12 pm » Tick 4 for me, too.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:11 pm » Wait...tick 4, sorry
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:11 pm » Tinker, you go on tick 3.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:11 pm » tick 5?
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:11 pm » tick 2 here as well it would seem.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:10 pm » Ok... Yes.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:10 pm » so... 4-2, so tick 2?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:10 pm » Chic, in most cases it IS... just not on Initiative
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:10 pm » How it works is that you subtract your number of successes from the highest number of successes that anyone rolled (in this case, one of the dragon blooded, who rolled 4 of them) and that's the tick you start on
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:09 pm » Okay. Botch sounded worse than that!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:09 pm » I just makes it most likely that you go last.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:09 pm » Botching an initiave check isn't THAT bad, Chic
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:09 pm » Okay-do I trip over my own feet? paralyed with fear? Or just going last on tick 6?
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:08 pm » oh, 2 successes then
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:08 pm » Wei got two sucesses (A great effort for him)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:08 pm » No sucsess, then, but no ones.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:08 pm » You need a 7, 8, or 9, tinker. A 10 also works, but counts as 2 successes
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:08 pm » 7 or above is sucess
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:07 pm » no, they don't, Wally
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:07 pm » No.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:07 pm » What do you need for sucsess?
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:07 pm » Do 1 cancel sucesses in this system? (Just checking, since people seem unsure)
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:07 pm » well 2 successes and 2 1's
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:07 pm » 3 successes.
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:07 pm » I got 0, but didn't botch.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:06 pm » Ok, now how many successes did everyone get? I know Chic got zero
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:06 pm » I got two successes, so what does that make me?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:06 pm » i think your 1 got counter by the 8
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:06 pm » oh... me too I think...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:06 pm » automatically
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:05 pm » That means she starts on Tick 6.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:05 pm » Yep.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:05 pm » yup!
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:05 pm » Chic, you have just pulled off a "Botch", if I read the rules here correctly.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:05 pm » man, that stunk!
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:05 pm » ha. I think I am so going last. Rolls " 9,8,6,5,2,1,1
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:04 pm » BBCode1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=3, 1d10=6
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:04 pm » 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=2
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:04 pm » rolls: 8,1,2,6,7,3.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:04 pm » 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=6
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:04 pm » 4
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:04 pm » I'll walk you all through it.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:03 pm » 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=8
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:03 pm » Everyone makes a Wits + Awareness roll
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:03 pm » nope...
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:03 pm » Okay. How?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:03 pm » Remember how to do that?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:03 pm » We're starting a sort of combat, so everyone needs to make a Join the Battle check to determine what order you go in
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:02 pm » Alright. The Villagers, for this moment, are just bystanders
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:01 pm » ok...
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:01 pm » Dusk is walking besides Shun. She stoops quickly to pick up a pebble, and keeps walking*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:01 pm » Baoshi: *standing as Mei runs past*
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:00 pm » Wei: *is standing in front of crowd, Talking to Fuzzy*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:00 pm » Well as soon asn Baoshi makes it there, Deka would still be making her way there cause she is taking her time
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:00 pm » Fuzzy: *in the crowd in front of the Green Lady, talking to Wei*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:00 pm » Ok. So Mei is running. Good to know
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:00 pm » The 5 Dragon Blooded, known as the Nakama of 5 Scales, are at the stage, about 140 yards away. Mei's house is near where this happens.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:00 pm » As soon as Baoshi yells, Mei hesitates for a second and then takes off.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:00 pm » Shun:*midway between the stage and the house*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:59 pm » I need everyone to declare their positions as of the moment Baoshi enters the room.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:59 pm » Don't I know it!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:58 pm » Hold up for a moment. We're entering a sticky set of circumstances.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:58 pm » (sorry)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:58 pm » Ok. Woah everyone.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:58 pm » Deka: *when she gets there will peek in*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:58 pm » Trying to stay hidden, she ran out of the house, heading for somewhere she knew well. A hiding place she had used, when the children of the town had gooten too mean.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:58 pm » The symbol of Juipter.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:58 pm » And Mei was standing there, a far-off look in her eyes, and a symbol emblazoned on her forehead
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:57 pm » Baoshi! As you walk into the house, you see an older woman has fallen out of her chair. A spilt cup of tea is on the table
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:57 pm » Mei blinked. She knew something had happened. And, right now, she could feel that running was just the right thing to do.
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:57 pm » Fuzzy: Huh? *shrugs* ...so are you thinking about joining that Grand Hunt thing?
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:57 pm » Wei: *cocks his head at Baoshi* Huh... wonder what made him do that
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:57 pm » Dusk: *Walks with Shun*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:57 pm » Baoshi: Mei!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:57 pm » Man in Red Coat: *Grabs the shoulder of one of his fellows and points towards the house* Anathema!
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:56 pm » Dusk: *Looks at Shun, face filled with dread* No. No.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:56 pm » Shun:*points towards the house* Well the windows in that house just lit up for a second... *starts walking casually towards the house. Rolling up his sleeves as he does*
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:56 pm » Fuzzy: *walks over to Wei*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:56 pm » Deka: *curiousity getting the best of her, starts making her way towards the house*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:56 pm » Ah, valor 4...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:56 pm » Mei's Mother: No... no... Mei, not you... no...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:56 pm » Baoshi: *he doesn;t hesitate, and runs to the house, running inside* You need to run! NOW!
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:56 pm » Deka: I wonder what that was... *looking at the house*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:56 pm » The people who made it see, from a house nearby, a bright, BRIGHT flash of silver-ish light coming through the open doorway.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:55 pm » As the five of them began to disembark from the stage, a black-haired man clad in fine red robes turned and saw the flash of light, his eyes widening.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:55 pm » What do those of us who made it see?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:55 pm » Dusk: *looks* What makes you say that, Shun?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:55 pm » Unfortuntely, however, one of the dragon blooded made it.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:55 pm » Okay.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:55 pm » Shun:*looks towards the house*Huh, those guys must have some impressive astrologers...
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:55 pm » Chic, use the BBC code line when you copy
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:54 pm » Missed it by one, Chic.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:54 pm » HTML<a href="http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2549239/">1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=4</a>
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:54 pm » Wally and Claire didn't... and Demo did.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:54 pm » ok. So so far Hawk and Tinker made it
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:53 pm » Reroll. only rolled wits, not awareness =
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:53 pm » rolls: 10,8,4,4,4,4,5
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:52 pm » Wei: *notices nothing*
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:52 pm » 1 wits, 0 awareness.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:52 pm » 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=3
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:52 pm » must have a wit of 1 and no awareness
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:52 pm » Rolls: 1, 7, 9, 9, 4,1.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:52 pm » What's your wits attribute? And your awareness ability?
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:52 pm » (yes)
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:52 pm » Wits + Awareness
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:52 pm » can I give you the number of successes and any ones?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:52 pm » Wait... that can't be right. Claire, do you only have ONE dice?
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:51 pm » 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=4
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:51 pm » HTML<a href="http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2549236/">1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=7</a>
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:51 pm » (Make such checks now, if you want... although the number of success needed are going to be higher, since this is still when the Dragon Blooded lady is speaking
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:51 pm » *3
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:51 pm » [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2549235/]3[url]
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:50 pm » (Mei's house is near enough by the Town Square that people can make a Wits + Awareness Check to notice something.... INCLUDING the NPCs)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:49 pm » And Mei stood, rigid, as if in stone, her mother gasping and falling over.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:49 pm » There was a bright flash of light within the home... visable even in broad daylight.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:49 pm » The world around Mei began to fade away. And a bright symbol began to burn on her forehead.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:47 pm » Everything stopped.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:47 pm » Mei's Mother: Hunted as an anathema. Though whether or not he truely was, I cannot say. If he did possess wickedness in his heart, he hid it from everyone, most of all myself.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:47 pm » Mei: Oh.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:46 pm » Mei: Yes? (urgently)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:46 pm » Mei's Mother: The villagers have made it known to you that your father and I were not ever formally tied to each other. The truth is that we were engaged, but unmarried. He... he died a month before the wedding.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:46 pm » For years, she had had to put up with taunts and abuse from the village, mainly because her father was.... unknown. And now....
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:46 pm » Mei's eyes opened a little wider. She leaned in a little closer.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:45 pm » Mei's Mother: Your father's fate.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:44 pm » brb
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:44 pm » Mei's mother: A secret, child. A secret. One you've been hoping to learn for quite some time.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:43 pm » Mei: What is it?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:42 pm » Mei's mother: My dear, I have something you need to know.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:42 pm » *draws*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:41 pm » (*is patient*)
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:41 pm » ok
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:41 pm » Mei, as you reach home, you find that your mother has been waiting for you. It seems she had not gone to the festival with everyone else.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:41 pm » Please be patient, everyone.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:40 pm » Alright. Now, for a moment, we'll shift towards Jane.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:40 pm » Dusk: *Walks quickly towards Baoshi and Shun*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:40 pm » (Suggested musical theme: this)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:40 pm » At this, the Lady in Green turns and leads her companions off the stage, heading towards the inn that Dusk's father owns*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:40 pm » Dusk: *is thinking of her father's reaction. A good churchgoer, but will be less than thrilled at providng free lodging and aid to any Grand Hunters*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:39 pm » Baoshi: ...I suppose it muct be. *also quiet, and stroking his scarf*
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:39 pm » Shun: *quietly to Baoshi* Sounds a bit more dangerous than hunting Elk. *still amused*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:39 pm » The Lady in Green: Lock your doors at night if you can, and guard your hearts. For the Anathema walk among you.
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:39 pm » Fuzzy: ... *goes back to sniffing the flowers*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:38 pm » Baoshi: *twitches faintly, looking pale* ...like they were sporting for elk.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:38 pm » Wei: *looks shocked, then thoughtful*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:38 pm » Dusk: *Notices Baoshi by Shun, but keeps her place. Unwilling to draw any eyes upon here*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:38 pm » Deka: *smirks at the last comment*
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:37 pm » *that's a quiet chuckle*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:37 pm » The Lady in Green: And, my Brothers, sisters, and I, will be staying in your town for a week to gather recruits, if there are any. Beyond that, we are going to be assisting the Immaculate Parish in it's duties... and hunting an Anathema which our Astrologers tell us even now dwells in your midst
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:37 pm » Shun:*chuckles a bit.<The grand hunt huh? Not so grand that they must steal food from the villages who barely have anything as it is.>*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:37 pm » Baoshi: *walks a little closer to the stage0 standing next to Shun, now*
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:37 pm » Wei: *very worried about the other people in the village... notices the sword, and lets back go of it*
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:37 pm » Fuzzy: *shuffles her feet*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:36 pm » *Ok, Jane, we'll get to what happens to you in a moment, once I've finished this.*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:36 pm » The Lady in Green: This Three-score of Dragons and the brave humans who travel with us will travel throughout the world to defeat the Anathema wherever they appear, guided by the stars and the Maidens of Fate who watch over us from the heavens above. I am telling you all this so that you understand. If an envoy of the Grand Hunt passes through your town, you will be obligated to grant them food and shelter in return for the service we offer..
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:35 pm » Wei: *has unconsiously gripped a sword, still in it's bin*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:35 pm » Deka: *wonders who amoung the villiage will take up the call. She looks around to see who shows interest*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:35 pm » She walked, until the Lady was out of earshot. Then, she kept walking.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:34 pm » Shun:*Very interested now.*
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:34 pm » Fuzzy: *frowns a bit, but keeps listening and watching*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:34 pm » Baoshi: *he feels a little faint, and has to lean against the stall, thinking quickly*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:34 pm » Too much.... intensity? Emotion? Indecision? No matter. It had nothing to do with her.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:34 pm » The Lady in Green: The Grand Hunt.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:34 pm » Dusk: *feels a sense of dread, the image from 5 years ago of the boy's broken form lying in the street comes unbidden to her mind*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:34 pm » The Lady in Green: To this end, we, along with our host of Immaculate Monks, ride forth, north to the city of Sijan, where we, along with many others of our own Blood, and hundreds of mortals, will form a new, permanent Wyld Hunt.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:33 pm » Groaning, Mei turned to head for her mother's house. A force of anything related to that was no concern of hers, and she was as glad of it.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:33 pm » The Lady in Green: It is now clear to the Empire that the Wyld Hunts, which once formed whenever a new Anathema would be discovered as emerging according to the stars, are no longer adaquate to the task. A new force must be created to counter this threat.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:32 pm » Mei remembered back to five years ago. The boy, who was killed. He would have been her age, now.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:32 pm » Shun:*well now that's interesting. Make up your mind woman, be interesting or boring. Paying closer attention*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:32 pm » Baoshi: *slowly turns to look at the stage, his heat beating faster... willing himself to calm*
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:31 pm » Fuzzy: *pauses sniffing a flower to look back at the stage*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:31 pm » *It is at this moment that she removes a scroll from the sleeve of her dress, and begins to unfold it*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:31 pm » Deka: *pays closer attention now*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:31 pm » The Lady in Green: My name is Most Glorious Bishoujou Kindoku, and I represent the group you see before you, the five Scales of the Dragons. The truth is that there has been an alarming development in the past few years, which chills us all to the core. I speak of course, of the Anathema. In the past 10 years their emergence has increased from perhaps 1 every so few years to far more that that number in a matter of months. Our Astrologers have even led us to discover Anathema within the Imperial City of the Scarlet Empire itself, perverting the natural order and destroying the minds of men.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:30 pm » Dusk:*glances at the crowd around her, sees most of them rapt. She notices Shun off to the left a ways*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:29 pm » Deka: *is paying attention*
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:29 pm » Wei: *listens closely, though he's still fingering through the sword bin*
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:28 pm » *a bit distracted by a
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:28 pm » Shun:*politics? Well this speach will be more boring than he'd like. Shun takes a few moments to examine some of the wares at the merchant's stall he's leaning against*
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:28 pm » Fuzzy: *listens, although she gets a a flower stall*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:27 pm » The difficulty only required one success, although the majority of the crowd is completley focused on her
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:27 pm » Dusk, *is not compelled, but listens, curious. And apprehensive*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:27 pm » Yes, chic.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:27 pm » ......would it?
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:27 pm » If you so wish, yes...
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:26 pm » Mei watched, still somewhat stand-offish. She didn't really much care for politics. What was the point? It wouldn't likely affect her in any way...
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:26 pm » So, one 7 allows us to ignore her?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:26 pm » Baoshi: *looks back at the tea, in that case*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:26 pm » Oh, never mind.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:26 pm » All you needed was one success to overcome this.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:26 pm » Pause permitted, Chic.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:25 pm » (Ok... people who got a seven or above succeed, and may ignore her if they so choose. The rest of you are required to at least pay note of her)
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:25 pm » A pause, please.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:25 pm » Baoshi: *has to pay attention, despite himself*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:25 pm » The Lady in Green: I offer greetings and blessings to each of you from the Scarlet Empire. For generations now we have had good relations with your nation, Marukan, and have graciously accepted the offered yearly tribute that your towns and cities have provided us with, as is our right. Your Elder has permitted us to give an announcement today, and it is with honor that I bring it to your attention, issuing a proclimation from our Regent, Fokuf, who acts in the name of the Scarlet Empress herself.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:25 pm » HTML<a href="http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2549216/">1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=7</a>
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:25 pm » Wow, four successes!
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:25 pm » Wei: *paying attention anyways*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:25 pm » Er, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=10
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:25 pm » ((Bb code, folks- not html. ))
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:24 pm » Yay... it does
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:24 pm » Huh... Roll... Does that work
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:24 pm » <a href="http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2549214/">1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=10</a>
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:24 pm » rolls: 9,2,2,3,5
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:23 pm » 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=3
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:23 pm » rolls: 1,4, 8, 9, 6, 7
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:23 pm » <a href="http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2549207/">Roll</a>
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:23 pm » (makes sure I do this right, 4 for perception and 1 pressense so 5 die total?)
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:22 pm » roll
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:21 pm » Shun:*watches with interest now*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:21 pm » *Everyone here needs to roll a Presence + Perceptoin Check, or they will be forced to give attention regardless of whether they want to or not*
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:21 pm » Wei: Ooh... very pretty*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:21 pm » Deka: *is also paying atention*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:21 pm » Mei oohed and aahed along with the crowd. She had no idea what the woman was doing, but it certainly seemed impressive.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:21 pm » Baoshi: *he fingers his scarf a little, watching the display- but neither ooing or aaaing from the magic.*
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:21 pm » Fuzzy: *rapt attention, unlike her usual demenor*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:20 pm » Dusk: *sets down the book, and looks intently as the figures on stage, so tghat she will recognise them later*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:20 pm » At this the Elder waves a hand behind him, and then bows his head and steps aside. One of the five figures steps forward, an elegant lady with long blond hair and blue eyes, clad in a leaf-green cape and a deep mossy-green dress. There is an air of regality to her, and as she stands before you all, she closes her eyes for a moment. Suddenly, the wood of the stage around her begins to blossom in life, as a fine green moss begins to spring forth around her.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:19 pm » Shun:*Takes a slow glance around the crowd*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:19 pm » Deka Metadi. A 5'3 tall woman who works for her parents as a traveling merchant. She wears a white tunic and a long dress along with a belt which holds a small pouch. She also have a headband on of simple cloth. her long brown hair is done in a pony tail, held with some decorative hairbands.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:19 pm » Baoshi: ....*he pays idle attention, already familliar with the scarlet warriors*
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:19 pm » Wei: Hmmm... *looks interested*
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:19 pm » Fuzzy: *very softly* Wow...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:18 pm » Elder: Ah... many blessings be upon each of you, and may our homes and lives continue to achieve prosperity for generations to come. Once more, we have begun the Festival of Renewal. Once more we seek to honor the spirits who work hard on our behalf. And this year we are honored by several special guests. May I introduce them to you... honored Ambassadors from the Scarlet Empire, across the western sea!
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:17 pm » Shun:*Casually leans against a vendor's stall and listens*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:17 pm » Arms folded across her chest, she waited for the Elder to speak.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:16 pm » Dusk: *turns, and looks at the stage as the crowd quiets*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:16 pm » He didn't see her.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:16 pm » Mei stopped at the edge of the square as the Elder came onstage. Recognizing Baoshi, she gave a tiny wave.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:16 pm » Baoshi: *he stiffens a little, suddenly nervous*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:16 pm » Dusk: *returns the bow* And how is your grandson? *picks up a novel, with a faded green cover*
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:15 pm » Shun:*turns attention to the stage*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:15 pm » He is followed by several figures, noteworthy to Baoshi, as they traveled with his Caravan for a period of time traveling here. They quietly stand behind the Elder.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:15 pm » Wei: *turns his attention towards the Elder, leaning up against metal sellers*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:15 pm » Baoshi: *rolls his eyes back, glancing at the stage*
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:15 pm » Fuzzy: *happily waves at Wei, then looks at the Elder*
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:15 pm » Shun:*notices Baoshi and rolls his eyes a bit* Bookworm.*he greets sarcastically*
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:15 pm » Wei: *waves at Fuzzy as he sees her, while browsing the armor on display*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:15 pm » The Elder of the town, and it's unofficial goveror, as Veros is too small to have a reigning Empire-appointed precinct, ushers the dancing girls off the stage, and walks up, raising his hands to quiet the crowd.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:14 pm » Baoshi;S grandfather: Ah, Dusk- isn't it? Giid to ee you again this year. *bows* Please, look freely.
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:14 pm » Fuzzy: *energetically scampers around, admiring the decorations- she'll start looking at the wares in a few minutes*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:14 pm » Baoshi: *he waves a little at Shun, who he remembers from years past- stopping at a booth that has different teas on offer*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:13 pm » Dusk's steps quicken as she sees the familair bookseller, the old grandfather in attendance. Dusk: Greetings, and a fine festival to you, sir. *Starts browsing*
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:11 pm » (will do Chic)
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:11 pm » (Someone please save chat-I have to refresh too frequently to do that!)
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:11 pm » (At present, just FYI, Mei is a Mortal.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:10 pm » (Feel free to post your introduction and contribution once you're done, Hawk)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:10 pm » Baoshi: *has his green scarf on as always, that glitters with meaningless silver embroideries*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:10 pm » She walked on, not knowing just what fate had in store for her.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:10 pm » Wei: *has his long hair tied back, is dressed in a better quality shirt and pants than usual*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:10 pm » ((back, reading the back messages))
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:10 pm » Mei (full name: Meiguihua-ban, "Petal of the Jade Rose") walked across the square, heading for the house of her mother. Her faded, well-patched, but once-bright clothes stood out little among the festival wear of the townspeople. Short auburn hair, verging slightly towards colors of flame, framed a face that was surprisingly captivating. As she walked, she remembered what her mother had said this morning. "Later, today, I have something to tell you."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:09 pm » Baoshi Doya Miao has been given some time off to enjoy the fair after helping his grandfather. He;s of average height, dressed in a set of formal robes in soft brown and blue, embroidered with tress in bloom- with his hair and face frocably cleaned and neat for once. His hair was soft ginger curls as he examined a stall, enjoying the scent. he always likes this festival- the town being a favorite of his on the merchants route. He is slight, and wears rose-tinted glasses.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:09 pm » *At Summer Dusk* I messed up my own character's name...
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:08 pm » Wei-Lan Pie-Ching: *a large, muscular young man who is wandering between stalls, looking at the various weapons up for display*
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:08 pm » Shun:*strolls calmly down the rows of vendors*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:08 pm » My character is Gentle Zephyr Soothes the Jasmine at Dusk, known and refered to as Dusk, She is 5'4', has black hair. She's taken it from it's customery ponytail, and let it hang free. She's wearing a tunic and pants, in a pretty blue. She's walking around, looking for the bookseller that stops by every year.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:08 pm » Shun Yamamura, the son of the local priest to the native spirits, dressed in a simple, but clean shirt buttoned along the side, walks among the stalls looking at some of the wares with interest. He's hoping to find something appropriate to give Dusk at the festival dance. His dull reddish hair his cut short and kept out of his eyes by a plain white bandana.
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:07 pm » Fuzzy: *scampers around, looking at all the decorations*
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:06 pm » Lilac 'Fuzzy' Jiazhi: *Is small, but with very big feet. Wearing a brown tunic and pants, and has short, very fuzzy brown hair.*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:05 pm » Each of your characters has gathered here, for their own reasons, and each of you looking as best as you can. Who are these people, and what do they look like? (Give your character's full name here, and describe what you are doing and what you look like now, please!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:04 pm » The story begins in the town square of Veros, where lavish decorations have been put up. Countless merchants, most of them from a visiting caravan, have set up stalls and are loudly hawking their wares, most of them exotic, or at least seemingly exotic, products from other lands. Cherry Trees are in full bloom, and a light breeze is sweepng across the square. On a stage at the center of the area, several local girls are dancing a traditional dance, once thought to be pleasing to the spirits of the nearby forest and used to encourage them to continue to smile down on the lumberjacks, hunters, and farmers who must often travel within it.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:04 pm » does it matter who starts?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:01 pm » *respectful clapping*
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:01 pm » Ooh, good quote...
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:00 pm » Gleeful.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:00 pm » The world's great age begins anew, the golden years return, the earth doth like a snake renew her wintry weeds outworn: Heaven smiles, and faiths and emires gleam like wrecks of a dissolving dream. -Percy Bysshe Shelly, "Hellas"
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:00 pm » cool
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:00 pm » Ooh.
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:00 pm » Yay!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:00 pm » Whee!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:59 pm » With that said, let us begin, on a dawn when the Festival of Renewal is just beginning, and, at least for a time, the daily constraints of chores and mundanities are a week away...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:58 pm » Fourth: From time to time I may communicate secretly with a player through PM or through a chat program to tell them things other people aren't necessarily aware of. If I ever do this wiht you, it's your choice whether or not to share it with the group.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:57 pm » heh, don't worry. If my character dies, it'll be through his own actions and no crying from me.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:57 pm » ((brb- half a moment))
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:57 pm » Third: For those who don't know, it's my job as Storyteller to be impartial. It's also, however, my job to challenge you. I will promise to make all my rolls publically on Invisible Castle, adn I promise that I won't ever cheat. However, in return, while I don't expect anything of the sort from you guys, I don't want any crying if something bad DOES happen to your characters. This isn't MSW, and main characters CAN die. So be careful and be cautious, but also don't feel too bad if lady luck turns against you
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:55 pm » SECOND. Although this is probably self-explainatory, when you want to say something in character, type "Character:" first, and then what the character is saying. * symbols indicate actions. Anything else you say is assumed to be out of character chatter, or just telling the DM actions your character is taking.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:55 pm » I have it open in a tab.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:54 pm » I have d10's
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:54 pm » For the sake of using that dice roller, just roll the dice and then copy and PASTE the HTML link it provides for the roll
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:53 pm » One: I'm using the honor system for dice rolls for now. If you have dice at home you may roll them and tell us the results. If you do NOT have 10-sided dice, there is a program online found here which can also suffice
Demothesis « Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:53 pm » Shun:Ready
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:53 pm » Baoshi: Ready.
Claire « Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:53 pm » Fuzzy: *distracted by a bumblebee* (she's ready)
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:52 pm » Wei: Ready!
chicgeek « Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:52 pm » Dusk: Ready!

_________________
"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!" -Marvin the Martian

Spam Poison. I think.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted Quest Log
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:58 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:16 am
Posts: 4461
Location: California
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:57 pm » I sometimes keep accidently click the ad banner on top of chat *sigh*
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:57 pm » Goodnight, Jane.
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:56 pm » Good night, all.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:56 pm » ahh, that works
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:56 pm » Thanks, Tinker.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:56 pm » cool
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:56 pm » *hugs Tinker*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:56 pm » I can...
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:56 pm » Not I
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:56 pm » Can't. Sorry.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:56 pm » *headdesks memeory*
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:55 pm » Someone remember to post chat log for the session?
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:55 pm » Gah! Closed the window...
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:55 pm » What?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:55 pm » baoshi: *slams down the drink, making a face* Woof! Augh... still. I feel better now.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:55 pm » ...Chic, really?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:54 pm » Baoshi: *tucks Fuzzy in*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:54 pm » *snerk*
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:54 pm » See you.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:54 pm » Yay! Who let the Omen Dogs out?
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:54 pm » See everyone tomorrow...
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:54 pm » Fuzzy: Goodnight. *curls up to sleep*
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:54 pm » *makes sure the Claires and Laitu are tucked in*
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:54 pm » *getting all upset about Baoshi having to leave, and knows that sleep will make it a little better*
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:53 pm » Dusk: *pours Baoshi a healthy slug*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:53 pm » Wei: Good night Fuzzy *kisses her good night*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:53 pm » Sweet dreams, Claire.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:53 pm » *Over in the Normal Chat, Andrews and Andro all do tuk in times*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:53 pm » Have a good one claire... and Fuzzy too
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:53 pm » Goodnight, Claire.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:53 pm » Baoshi: Dusk? You are an angel.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:53 pm » yeah, sound like it...
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:53 pm » Dusk: here, I think we need this. *pulls out a bottle of the good stuff, from the inn*
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:53 pm » ...I think I have to go sleep.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:53 pm » Wei: *has lore 2* *Can fret about metaphorical meaning all day*
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:53 pm » Fuzzy: BEDTIME!
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:52 pm » Ack! Aww...
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:52 pm » Fuzzy: *nodnodnod* And my player needs to go to bed... *kicks her player*
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:52 pm » Deka: I thought so
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:52 pm » Baoshi: It doesn;t sound good no matter how you slice it. Can we fret about metaphorical meaning in game, at least?
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:52 pm » Fuzzy: That wouldn't be town ending, though...
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:52 pm » Wei: It could mean that, but it could just as easily mean that one of us is going to get killed trying to stop this Ending from happening
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:51 pm » Fuzzy: I thought it meant 'make you think it means death when it either means something good or just benign'.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:51 pm » Dusk: Missed it in all the chatter.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:51 pm » Dusk: Sorry, Deka.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:51 pm » Baoshi: No, no, it tends to mean Death too.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:51 pm » Fuzzy: *lore 3!*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:51 pm » Baoshi: Expect me to break down after the fight, i assure you all. *begins to brew tea* Dammit, what do I need training for anyhow... *grumblegruble*
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:51 pm » Fuzzy: ...isn't 'Ending' one of those horrible vauge terms that means something is going to be different?
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:51 pm » Wei: ...If it's an ending, that doesn't mean it's going to be destroyed.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:50 pm » Baoshi: *nods* They said the town had an 'Ending' coming, in seven days. And they can;t see what it is... they needed to rush me to be here for it. *pauses* Hmm, i wonder fi they;d give up if I delayed... I'll stay to help that. And yes, I'll tell everyone in game.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:50 pm » Deka: I SAID AFTER we stop this trouble
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:50 pm » I'm assuming Baoshi would have told us.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:50 pm » Dusk: Oh, and if our familes all die horribly because we couldn't be bothered, it's just too bad?
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:49 pm » Mei: Oh, did I forget to mention that?
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:49 pm » Fuzzy: I'm not going to May Blossom's if you're not there. There's no point. *REALLY hoping Wei can follow her when she has to leave*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:49 pm » Wei: Wait, the town's going to be destroyed?
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:49 pm » Wei: ...If Fuzzy's going, I'm going... and that's about it, in my book
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:48 pm » Dusk: We need to do something...but I don't know what. Just leave, Deka? Knowing the town's going to be destroyed?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:48 pm » Baoshi: I'll make sure you all have a way to take refuge at May Blossoms, if you need to... I can prvide at least that.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:48 pm » Deka: I got places to see and people to meet
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:48 pm » Deka: After we stop this trouble
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:48 pm » Dusk: About leaving town.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:48 pm » Fuzzy: I'm not gonna! I have your poetry book.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:47 pm » Baoshi: ...*hugs Fuzzy* ....even if I have to leave, I'll find you again, okay? Just don't... forget me.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:47 pm » Wei: *wasn't paying attention* About what?
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:47 pm » Deka: But yes, we should see ab out protecting the town
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:47 pm » Fuzzy: *kicks a pebble* I already have to leave and now Baoshi has to leave, TOO...
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:46 pm » (sorry misread there)
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:46 pm » Dusk: Wei? Do you agree with Deka?
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:46 pm » Wei: Very true, very true... Plus, they're exalted, so they're mostly pokey bits now...
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:46 pm » Deka: I got my own reason to leave thank you very much
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:46 pm » Hee!
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:45 pm » What about the hokey-pokey bits? :D
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:45 pm » Dusk: They won't believe us, we can't even say what the threat is. But we can't just run off and leave them to be destroyed!
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:45 pm » baoshi: Pokey bits? We got very ifferent anatomy lessions, my friend...
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:45 pm » Wei: Yes, squiggly bits... *cracks a small smile back* As opposed to the pokey bits, don't you know?
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:44 pm » Deka: I don't want her being too worried about me
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:44 pm » Deka: I want to talk to Mother first
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:44 pm » Dusk: And how can we leave town now?
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:44 pm » Fuzzy: *grumpily pokes a tiny cake*
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:43 pm » Deka: Life is just a fleeting thing my father have said
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:43 pm » Baoshi: ... 8cracks a small smile* Squiggly bits?
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:43 pm » Wei: And they could also send flying monkeys after us... the point is, we're behind you, and we'll do what we can to support you, even if that means I have to keep stabbing them in the squiggly bits...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:43 pm » Baoshi: ...I don;t want to lose anyone.
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:43 pm » Mei: You mean, what is life without someone trying to do you in.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:42 pm » He will- he'll fess up quick. he;s scared and unsure, needs help.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:42 pm » Fuzzy: *peeks out from under the box* ...well, maybe the dragon-blooded asked where someone would exalt.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:42 pm » Deka: Hey, what is life without someone trying to out do you right?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:42 pm » Heh.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:42 pm » What will be interesting? When or if Baoshi tells us that the town has 7 days...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:42 pm » Baoshi: I know. I just... they told the dragon blooded where someone would exalt! They could send more after you all... and...
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:41 pm » Mei: Mine's going back in the river.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:41 pm » Wei: Well... whatever you end up deciding, we're behind you... though we won't be if you don't tell anyone...
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:41 pm » Dusk: We'll melt that pin in Wei's forge!
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:41 pm » Deka: Don't worry about it. we are here to help. Well at least I am. That is what caravan buddies do right?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:40 pm » Baoshi: ... I don;t know how to get out of this. I don;t know if I can.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:39 pm » teach*
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:39 pm » Deka: *rest an arm on Baoshi shoulder.* One day I have to tech you better about picking up the more subtle stuff.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:38 pm » Okay, that's a good use for exalt powers!
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:38 pm » good night demo!
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:38 pm » Baoshi: YES I missed it! It has been a STRENUOUS DAY. And... and... and I don;t know what to do anyho.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:38 pm » Deka: Give me a bow and I can do damage. But what I can do is try to distract them
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:38 pm » Wei: *Really wants to stab some wolves right now...*
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:38 pm » Fuzzy: *goes glowy under her box so she can read her poetry book*
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:38 pm » Goodnight, Demo.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:38 pm » night demo
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:37 pm » Goodnight, Demo.
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:37 pm » Night!
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:37 pm » Dusk: Hey, I'm not a fighter myself, but I can inflict some damage. *to Deka* We have to fight, or be eaten.
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:37 pm » *river.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:37 pm » Night!
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:37 pm » Deka: *pokes Baoshi* you mean you MISSED that important part?
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:37 pm » Goodnight, Demo.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:37 pm » Orange-Hair: Hey, I'm gold, not silver faction
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:37 pm » Baoshi: Haaaaaaaaate my own exalted type SO much right now...
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:37 pm » Eh. Once/If Mei finds out the purpose of that pin she found (guess what it is?) it goes back in the rover.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:37 pm » ok I need sleep. g'night all
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:37 pm » heh, shun's even meaner to non group people
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:37 pm » Baoshi: ... most? Oh, screw you guys. You never made me give my word anyhow.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:37 pm » ok Jane! I've written it down
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:36 pm » I got one success on the join battle roll, by the way.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:36 pm » Shun: And piss off carrot top.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:36 pm » I let her figure that out when we resume ntomorrow
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:36 pm » Deka is thinking of landing blows, not running a distraction
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:36 pm » Shun: Then don't. Seems pretty simple.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:36 pm » Orange-Hair: And technically I only agreed to help out MOST of his friends.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:36 pm » Wei: Well, they're not gonna get them if I can help it... *gets ready to stab Fang*
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:36 pm » I know, I know...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:35 pm » There WERE repurcussions to playing Sidereal and Lunar, guys.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:35 pm » That's right.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:35 pm » Fuzzy: *kicks Shun in the shins and hides under Laitu's box*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:35 pm » Baoshi: ...I don;t want to go...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:35 pm » The Sidereals want Baoshi AND Mei.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:35 pm » Shun: And this, children, is why we don't go exploring every ruin we come across.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:35 pm » You can still do stuff, Hawk.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:35 pm » Yeah....the Sidereals want Baoshi, Fang wants Fuzzy..
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:35 pm » and to give a preveiw of tomorrow
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:35 pm » Goodnight, Zobot!
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:35 pm » Baoshi: .. grandpa? Can I try the sake? Tea won;t cut this...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:35 pm » It was no trouble
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:35 pm » Fuzzy: ... *hugs her poetry book*
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:35 pm » Deka: I don't know about you fellas but I won't be able to do anything in this fight
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:34 pm » good night Zobot
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:34 pm » Goodnight, Z! Thanks for the sudden session.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:34 pm » Fuzzy: *OOC knowledge* ...Baoshi is LEAVING?!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:34 pm » No problem!
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:34 pm » g'night zo
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:34 pm » *pats Baoshi;s back* Poor guy- that was a bad choice he had to make.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:34 pm » See you guys! Have a nice night!
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:34 pm » Thanks for running this tonight, Zobot.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:34 pm » 4 oclock, central time
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:34 pm » Goodnight, Zobot...
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:34 pm » 4 central right?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:34 pm » Woohooo mini game!
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:34 pm » awww
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:34 pm » We'll start the game up again with combat tomorrow at 4.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:34 pm » I'm going to stop the game here, because I gotta go.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:34 pm » (Gah! Why didn't I practice combat today!? Oh, well.)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:34 pm » Aaaand Scene.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:33 pm » that is a lot there. Nice
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:32 pm » 12
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:32 pm » Tinker? How many successes did you get? Jane?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:31 pm » Yes, Claire.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:31 pm » 2
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:31 pm » 3
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:31 pm » For Join battle?
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:31 pm » 2
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:31 pm » 2
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:31 pm » Deka got 2
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:31 pm » Ok! How many successes did everyone get?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:31 pm » As per the rules on surprise attacks, I use tehir stealth checks as their initiatives.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:30 pm » BBCode1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=6
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:30 pm » As they returned from their fruitless hunt, some dinner wanded into their home! Lucky for them!
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:30 pm » wew, my dice is not scaring me: 8.7.5.4.3.1.1
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:30 pm » Mmm, Secrets of Future Strife...
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:29 pm » 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=8
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:29 pm » The Omen Dogs were sneaking up behind you all.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:29 pm » Everyone who got NO successes on your perception roll does not Join the battle yet, by the way
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:29 pm » 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=10
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:29 pm » 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=4
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:29 pm » Wit awareness?
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:29 pm » Wits + Awareness, Chic
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:29 pm » 2,9,6,9,1,5
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:29 pm » Wait,,,roll what for that?
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:28 pm » Wheeeee! I didn't get 0!
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:28 pm » 1d10=10
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:28 pm » Whoohoo! This time, I remember to double my pool!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:28 pm » I figured that since she hadn't done anyhting significant yet, I'd allow it.
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:28 pm » Wits+...what again?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:28 pm » Everyone make Join the battle Checks!
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:28 pm » (I should mention that Prof Z let me remove my Melee points, and put them into Thrown instead.)
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:28 pm » DOOM!(TM)
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:28 pm » And I got no weapons
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:28 pm » Baoshi: ...I;d rather you diddn;t right now, Mei. I;ll talk about it later.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:28 pm » Omen dogs? That doesn't sound good.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:28 pm » It's like a cave for them
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:27 pm » Who have been using this particular structure, in particular, the open room at the top, as a lair
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:27 pm » well I thought the trap was from the stairs
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:27 pm » C. R. A. P.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:27 pm » ...oh dear.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:27 pm » I think Fuzzy's closest... she's actually on the stairs.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:27 pm » Aaactually, that was the stealth check for a pack of 5 Omen Dogs
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:27 pm » or should be
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:27 pm » Mei: And, say, can I take a look at that pin?
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:27 pm » and deka is closest
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:27 pm » TRAP!
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:26 pm » Uh-oh.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:26 pm » that is a lot of dice
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:26 pm » ...eep.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:26 pm » Shun:*to dusk* Because we're sounded by idiots?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:26 pm » 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=1
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:26 pm » 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=4
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:26 pm » BBCode1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=9
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:26 pm » 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=1
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:26 pm » 9,9,9,1,4,10
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:25 pm » okI hope you think I am not cheating but 10.10.8.7.6.4.1
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:25 pm » 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=3
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:25 pm » Dusk: *sighs* Why are we rushing in?
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:25 pm » 1d10=9
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:25 pm » Baoshi: Hmm.
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:25 pm » Mei: *to Baoshi* so what happened to you?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:25 pm » Again.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:25 pm » And it's at THIS point that you all need to make wits + awareness checks.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:25 pm » Fuzzy: *starts climbing the stairs*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:25 pm » This isn't the right temple. it's completely unknown to you guys
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:25 pm » Mei: What is this place? I never knew it was here.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:25 pm » Deka will check it out
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:24 pm » There's a single staircase going up to the top square, which has an open hatch with a small room inside it,
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:24 pm » or windows? or ways in?
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:24 pm » Fuzzy: Is this the right temple?
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:24 pm » Any doors?
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:24 pm » Wei: Huh... interesting
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:24 pm » *square
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:24 pm » It's made of a goldish metal, and the walls don't look corroded at all. It's a small strucutre similar in design, but not scale, to an Aztec pyramid: Several sqare layers of height
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:24 pm » Baoshi: Well, we may as wel...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:23 pm » Shun: Apparently it's being dilapidated.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:23 pm » Fuzzy: *walks up to it*
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:23 pm » Deka: Because I am curious what this building is doing out in the woods?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:23 pm » Alright... as you start to approach the structure, your characters can tell more about it.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:22 pm » Shun:... Why exactly are we going exploring? This isn't a sightseeing tour.*follows along though*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:22 pm » Baoshi: h-uh? *looks around* Oh, sure. Good idea.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:22 pm » Deka: *starts trudging over to the ruins*
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:21 pm » Fuzzy: Ooooh... *heads off toward it*
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:21 pm » Dusk: Can you see it now? Old, metal walls, overgrown...
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:21 pm » Dusk: *whispers* Over there...*points* Remember I glimpsed a gleam of metal earlier?
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:21 pm » Deka: *points into the woods* Hey we should check out that building over there.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:21 pm » Shun:*not all that aware considering implications*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:20 pm » heh
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:20 pm » Hee!
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:20 pm » In that case he;s being a mopey prat~
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:20 pm » Baoshi got one under the success level
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:18 pm » Baoshi is... surprisingly aware, in his funk.
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:18 pm » (my participation may be spotty for the next few minutes. sorry!)
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:18 pm » Fuzzy: *tugs at a loose string on Dusk's coat*
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:17 pm » ok mine is 10.10.8.8.5.3.2
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:17 pm » Wei: *cannot find his own foot*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:17 pm » 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=3, 1d10=3
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:17 pm » BBCode1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=7
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:17 pm » 1,3,6,8,5,1
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:17 pm » 1d10=6, 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=3
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:16 pm » Fuzzy: *oblivious!*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:16 pm » 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=5
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:16 pm » if you want to
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:16 pm » 1d10=4
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:16 pm » Everyone! Make Wits + Awareness checks.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:15 pm » Baoshi: *is quiet the whole way, seeming introspective*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:15 pm » It's a bit of a trek, under the stars, and it's now dark and slightly chilly
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:15 pm » Wei: Well, at least you're both safe, right?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:15 pm » Alright. The party reunites and begins to head towards the abandoned temple
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:15 pm » Shun:*has no idea what's going on* This day just gets weirder all the time
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:15 pm » *nods*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:15 pm » The abandoned temple, right?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:14 pm » Ok... the next major concern, which affects the entire party is...where do you take Mei?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:14 pm » Baoshi: Ah... not the god, really. I think he was having me there as a favor to two others. And yes, Fuzzy... we have a deal. *he smiles, looking sad* I can explain on the way. I;d rather be gone from here... let;s check on Mei.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:13 pm » Fuzzy: Next time I'm gonna do something dangerous, YOU get to stay behind and play with strings with weird inertia.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:13 pm » The fact that the arch is orinate and large enough for three people to fit implies this might the the gateway to a lesser god in charge of this entire forest.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:13 pm » Shun: Well well, an audience with a lesser god. So which was it?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:13 pm » But then, there are millions of lesser gods.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:12 pm » The larger the realm, the more powerful the god... most of them don't have a large enough realm to even FIT inside... only to use as storage
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:12 pm » Baoshi: I was worried it would be dangerous. I diddn;t know you wouldn't be able to follow. I... I'm sorry.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:12 pm » Fuzzy: *flustered and upset*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:12 pm » Ok Demo... you EASILY know that this is the gateway to a Lesser God's personal realm
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:12 pm » Fuzzy: Then why'd you tell me to stay behind and go ahead without me?
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:11 pm » roll:9,9,10,10,6,5,7
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:11 pm » Baoshi: I'm sorry, Fuzzy. I;d meant for you to. It was a... private place, I suppose.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:11 pm » Difficulty 3.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:11 pm » Occult + Intelligence, Shun
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:10 pm » Shun:*places hand against the wall of wood*(occult roll to realize what it is?)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:09 pm » Shun! With Spirit Detecting Glance on, you can see the gate... and see as after Baoshi exits it, what appears to be a wall of wood appears in the arch
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:09 pm » Fuzzy: You said I could come with!
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:09 pm » Fuzzy: *shakes*
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:09 pm » Fuzzy: *releases the string, and grabs Baoshi's other arm with her other hand*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:09 pm » Shun:*behind Fuzzy* What in the world is that?
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:09 pm » Fuzzy: !!! *quickly sticks the poetry book back in her bag, and grabs Baoshi's arm without letting go of the string*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:09 pm » Baoshi: *he bows to the spirits of the woods, turns, and goes to leave with a heavey heart- returning to Fuzzy*
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:08 pm » Fuzzy: *holding the string in one hand, and her poetry book in the other* Hey, Shun.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:08 pm » So he catches up to you
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:08 pm » Fuzzy: Shun indicated at about this time he'd start follwoing the string
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:08 pm » The Spirit of The Wood: *Nods* My realm's door opens for you, Vizier.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:07 pm » Baoshi: ...fair enough. *he takes the dagger* ....I don;t like a bit of this. But what must be must be. May I return now?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:06 pm » Fujiko: It's made of Starmetal, which is why you might feel it's sort of...right... in your hands.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:06 pm » Fujiko: It's part of a spell my...friend... here knows. Inside that pin is a single mote of his essence. His spirit. As long as you have it, we'll know where you are and we cna find you.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:05 pm » baoshi: *is gritting hsi teeth, barely holding back a great deal of frustration. He reaches out, warily* What is this?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:04 pm » *She's offering it to you*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:04 pm » Fujiko: Alright. I need you to take this, then. *She reaches inot the folds of her cloak and pulls out a tiny glimmering pin shaped like a dagger, with the name "Baoshi" written on it* Here.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:04 pm » Baoshi: ... a day it is, then.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:03 pm » Baoshi: ...*looks unsure* ...I need to be able to escort them someplace. Is there so way...?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:03 pm » Fujiko: *Folding her arms and scowling again*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:03 pm » Orange-Hair: We need a day to handle another issue, anyway.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:02 pm » Orange-Hair: Fujiko and I have to take you back and drop you off and then come back. We can give you a day, but no longer.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:02 pm » Orange-hair: Only trouble is, we dont' know what it is.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:02 pm » Orange Hair: I'd love to give you time, but we're running against a clock. See, in 7 days that Town is facing an Ending
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:02 pm » Baoshi: Even a day.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:02 pm » Orange-Hair: ...no.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:01 pm » Baoshi: Whatever time can be spared...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:01 pm » Baoshi: ...and I have already laid my hands in with my friends. Can I have... time? A week, to see to my affairs. And then I will accept your offer.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:01 pm » Fuzzy: *outside, holding onto the string and hugging her poetry book*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:00 pm » Orange-Hair: We'd spirit you away against your will if we HAVE to, but willingly is a lot easier on me. So if we agree to make sure your friends are safe, most of them, are you willing to tag along wiht us and learn the secrets of the universe?
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:00 pm » (hee!)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:00 pm » (Lession learned: Baoshi may never try to be all elegant and grand-standy again, as he is currently mortified.)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:59 pm » Orange-Hair: Top brass says we're supposed to bring you back. Sidereal don't fight other Sidereal. it's a rule of ours. But you've gotta be taught a lot. Out here all alone in the world, there are SO many dangers and you're an unaccounted variable in the Loom of Fate.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:58 pm » Baoshi: *he sighs, and rubs his forhead* Alright, alright. A compromise. I can do that.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:58 pm » *Silent*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:58 pm » *The Three Spirit falls silent*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:58 pm » Orange Hair: Kono, chill. Or would you rather we told an auditor?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:58 pm » Baoshi: ...to be fair, she showed off first.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:58 pm » *The Spirit on the throne speaks*: I will not have fighting in my hall!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:57 pm » Orange Hair: *Chuckles* Woah, kid. Every new Exalt grandstands. it's a habit you have to learn to shed. Too much effort.... *He sighs* Look, maybe we can come to some sort of compromise. No one's forcing you at this stage of the game.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:57 pm » ouch
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:56 pm » Fujiko: Uh...what?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:56 pm » 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=6
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:55 pm » Fine. Make a Presence + Charisma check +2 dice
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:55 pm » (role not roll gah)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:54 pm » (Or determined. No martial arts breaking a hold roll needed, it seems)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:54 pm » (Ah, I suppose It was uneeded- unless I can roll to be especialy charismatic?)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:54 pm » Baoshi: My world is the people I know. The ones important to me. They are not anethemia. They are little suns and moons... and I think my roll is to help them. *he bows, shortly* I wish to leave.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:54 pm » (Ok, Tinker...were you trying to enhance any rolls? If so, add two dice to them)
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:53 pm » cool...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:52 pm » Fujiko: We can teach you how to use your powers, and more than that, how to defend this world. You are called. You are needed, and if you stay here, you'll probably just get branded anathema and- What? *She blinks*
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:52 pm » Ooooh...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:52 pm » heh, cool
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:52 pm » (I assume I will need to roll to get out of her hold)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:51 pm » Baoshi drops fluidly to one knee, his arm coming back and up to break her hold on him. His scarf tracks his motion as he does so, tattered and worn as it is- once on the floor he pushes back, his eyes defiant as he springs to his feet- not going into a stance, but defensive all the same. he shakes his head, grimancing. "They might forget me, but neither will I leave them to be slaugthered. I would like. To. leave."
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:49 pm » (Ok. Go ahead)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:49 pm » Fujiko: You are, quite literally, just another face in the crowd. Sidereal Exalted are outside of fate. We have another role to play.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:49 pm » (One moment- I declair a Stunt attempt)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:49 pm » Fujiko: Look, kid. Do you really WANT to stay here? With them? There's a lot you don't know. And they'll just forget you if you ever get separated.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:48 pm » Baoshi: So you could not see. And you are damning my friends. I wish to leave, now.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:48 pm » Fujiko: Besides, only five of them are anathema.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:48 pm » Fujiko: They predicted what I told them. And the stars were...unclear.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:47 pm » Baoshi: ...Why did the Dragon Blooses Astrology not work? They predicted one 'Anathemia'. Not... what, seven?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:47 pm » (Ah, damn. Well, flashy escapes will wait. XD)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:46 pm » (Fujiko is... unique)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:46 pm » (its' not social combat. Unless you engage it. The rolls were for...something else)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:46 pm » (...for curiosities sake)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:46 pm » (Wait, Z- if this was a social combat, what round would it be?)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:46 pm » Orange-hair: Woah there... he has to choose.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:45 pm » Baoshi: *almost activates a charm, but instead, he holds still* ...I am listening. And I am not fighting. But I am not coming with you.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:45 pm » Fujiko: We're short staffed as it is, so you'll be coming with us.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:45 pm » Fujiko: *has ALWAYS been standing there, and the Fate Spiders back her up* You Are a sidereal Exalted, one of the chosen guardians of fate and the ENITRE world. As are we. And I don't have time to play games.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:44 pm » Baoshi! Suddenly Fujiko's standing behind you, a hand on your throat, but not clamping down or anyhting. If you want to use a reflexive charm you can, but yeah.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:44 pm » (that is a lot of dice there)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:44 pm » (...whimper? Roll was for...?)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:44 pm » 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=5
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:43 pm » (*Deka pats eyes at Baoshi for his witty comments*)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:43 pm » Baoshi: I am sorry, Honored Madame, but it has been a trying day.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:43 pm » Fujiko: time for direct.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:43 pm » Baoshi: it is, aside from the feral log beasts.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:43 pm » Fujiko: *Glares at him* Ok, fine. Subtle is out.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:43 pm » (go Baoshi!)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:43 pm » Orange-Hair: In that case, we'd love to visit the land of your native people. It sounds wonderful.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:42 pm » (Baoshi equation fear=sarcasim)
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:42 pm » (I love Baoshi)
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:42 pm » (good answer)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:42 pm » Baoshi: ...why, no. Everyone in my villiage can spit out jade spiders, glow, and survive fighting dragon blooded.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:41 pm » Fujiko: Oh, don't worry. We're in a spirital lord's domain. Time is relative here.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:41 pm » Orange-Hair: *Snorts at this comment*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:41 pm » Fujiko: We needed to speak with you, but alone. It's rather important. Have you been noticing that you're not quite... the same... as toher people?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:41 pm » Baoshi: *biting back soo many sarcastic replies* Neither do I.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:40 pm » Fujiko: Listen... Baoshi, was it? It's good to meet you. We dont' have much time.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:40 pm » Baoshi: *he glances from one fugre to another, raising an eyebrow. After a thoughtful pause, he bows- respectfuly, but not deeply either* Excuse me. I seem to have interruped. *his tone is... dry*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:40 pm » Orange-Hair: *Shrugs and turns his head as Fujiko approaches you*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:39 pm » Orange-Hair: Hey, go ahead.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:39 pm » Fujiko: ...you DID say I could be the one to do it this time.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:39 pm » Orange-Hair: Hey there, little boy. You look lost.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:39 pm » The man is holding the end of a string.... and I think you can guess where it leads
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:38 pm » The other is a woman, with pink, waist long hair, and a matching cloak, save for brown notches on either shoulder. She has her arms folded and is tapping a foot impatiently
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:38 pm » (O! o! I know I know! The green man! :P)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:37 pm » The first is a tall man with orange hair, a smug smirk, and a toothpick in his mouth. He looks lanky, but sineous, and is wearing a cloak covering his body (Save for his head) The claok is white, with two gold notches, one on each shoulder
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:37 pm » Ok... Baoshi, you find yourself in a large hall, which the string leads to. Seated at a throne at the end of the hall is what looks to be a large man MADE of wood, with empty gaps where eyes would be, and man-made clothing on his body... on either side of him are two people.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:36 pm » Fuzzy: *being entertained by the string that ends but still has forces applied*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:36 pm » Baoshi: *he tugs back on the string, in response- twice, as if in reassurance. e then follows it to the voices...*
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:36 pm » Fuzzy: ...cooooool! *starts messing with it*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:35 pm » brb
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:35 pm » Fuzzy, it still seems tight, evne though it ends. It's hard to pick up, like someone's holding it and making it tight
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:35 pm » Baoshi, the string jerks a bit in your hand
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:35 pm » *to quote mal* Trap!
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:35 pm » Fuzzy: *tugs on the string more*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:34 pm » The Arch is missing, actually
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:34 pm » (That too)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:34 pm » ???: Never use a sword if a knife will do...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:34 pm » Baoshi: ...*he looks, to see if the portal is still there*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:34 pm » Fujiko: Hmmph. Doesn't mean it's him.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:34 pm » (father always said never trust anyone you can't stab)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:33 pm » ???: See Fujiko? The string is tight... I told you someone was pulling on it.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:33 pm » The string heads in that directon.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:33 pm » Hee hee...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:33 pm » You hear a voice from a room down the hall from what looks to be a simple living room
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:33 pm » (Note that I like having Baoshi mutter things in japanese- I figure it;s a dialect he picked up somewhere)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:32 pm » Baoshi: ...des ka?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:32 pm » as if shaped out of the trunk of some mighty oak, and furished with outgrowths of the trunk shaped like furniture
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:32 pm » You've found youself in a large house apparently made of living tree
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:31 pm » (was he EVER in Kansas?)
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:31 pm » Fuzzy: Hmm... *digs in the ground for a bit*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:31 pm » Oh, dear.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:31 pm » Baoshi! You've just left Kansas.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:31 pm » The string is still there... it goes to a point on the ground and then just ends, as far as you can tell
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:31 pm » Fuzzy: *looks around* ...oops.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:31 pm » Fuzzy! When Baoshi crosses the Arch you can't see, he vanishes.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:30 pm » (ok, what do each of us see?)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:30 pm » Baoshi: *looks back, just as he steps through* What?
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:30 pm » (Its a trap!)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:30 pm » ...haha, whoops~
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:30 pm » Fuzzy: Baoshi, wait!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:29 pm » Baoshi can.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:29 pm » Fuzzy, you can't see the arch
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:29 pm » However!
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:29 pm » Baoshi: ...I'm going through. You stay, and see what happens to me. *he walks through the arch*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:29 pm » Eventually, you find it goes to, and through... an arch of cut wood, intertwined with vines, in the forest.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:29 pm » Baoshi: I don;t know. It feels like half an hour, but that can;t be right.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:28 pm » The string is obviously somehow supernatural.... how it went this far through brush, dirt, and shubbery without breaking is unclear otherwise
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:28 pm » Dusk: ...I think we're alone. *still quiet, just in case* Mei? Whatever's happened, it happened to us, too.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:28 pm » Fuzzy: *whispers* Baoshi? How long have we been walking?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:28 pm » Baoshi: *keeps his hand on the string, no matter what*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:28 pm » Fuzzy! Baoshi! You guys follow the string for what seems to be a short distance, but feels longer.
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:27 pm » 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=4
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:27 pm » That goes for everyone, actually.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:27 pm » Ok, Chic: Dusk is absolutely sure that there's no one else nearby.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:27 pm » wits+perception for deka is: 9.8.6.5.5.4.3
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:27 pm » 1d10=5, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=1
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:27 pm » roll: 10,6,8,7,2,6,10
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:27 pm » BBCode1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=6
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:27 pm » Mei: *whispering* I managed to bluff him... I think.
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:26 pm » Mei: *whispers* Tall, Sorta.... orange hair... there was someone else with him, too.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:26 pm » So we're gonna handle it here, then
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:26 pm » Fuzzy and Baoshi! Since you guys are going together I can't keep this private.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:26 pm » Everyone staying can roll a wits + perception check if they want
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:26 pm » Fuzzy: *draws her knife and scampers after Baoshi*
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:26 pm » Dusk: *rummages in her bag, and hands Mei a chunk of bread*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:26 pm » Baoshi: Alright. Come with me then Fuzzy. Everyone else, Mei.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:26 pm » Deka will keep a look out as well, makig sure no one is trying to sneak up on them (want me to roll a perception/awareness?)
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:25 pm » Wei: *whispering* Are you sure you should go alone?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:25 pm » Baoshi: *also, he carefuly puts the sewing needle on his robe*
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:25 pm » Fuzzy: *a bit confused, and very curious, whispers* ...Baoshi, I wanna come with you and see where it goes.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:25 pm » Shun:...*still just looking around*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:25 pm » The pin is a simple sewing needle...the string gets more tight as Fuzzy tugs it.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:25 pm » Baoshi: ...you all stay here. *he follows the strong, staying quiet*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:24 pm » baoshi: Shh!
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:24 pm » Dusk: *whispers to Mei* Mei, I brought you some dry clothes, if you can squeeze into one of my robes.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:24 pm » Mei... you have trouble remembering the man, but he was tall and had orange hair, a smug smirk on his face, and brown eyes.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:24 pm » Fuzzy: ... *reaches out to yank on the string*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:24 pm » The stirng itself goes out fo the clearing and into some bushes.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:24 pm » Baoshi: *he picks up the pin and strong from his robe, examening it*
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:23 pm » Fuzzy: What did the guy look like?
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:23 pm » Wei: *has gotten down, and is waiting to see if anything's coming to light
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:23 pm » perception+aware: 4,5,1,3,8
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:23 pm » Dusk; Something metallic? Over the forrested hill, back that way. *points* It gleamed, briefly, as the sun set.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:23 pm » Baoshi... there's a pin tied to a string that's gotten stuck on your robe
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:23 pm » Mei: *whispers* Well, there was a guy who I met in the river. I think he tried to recruit me for something.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:22 pm » Shun: *quietly* And someone else was here ealier.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:22 pm » Baoshi: ...8turns around quicly*
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:22 pm » Fuzzy: *whispers* What did it look like?
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:22 pm » Fuzzy: *looks around, trying to listen too*
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:22 pm » Dusk: I saw something...I don't know if it's important. It was back a ways..
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:22 pm » Shun:*looking around*
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:22 pm » Deka: *crouches low and see if she can hear anything*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:22 pm » Baoshi: *whispers* We'll tell you soon, Mei. *coruches*
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:21 pm » Mei: Oh, and before we go on, what exactly happened to m— *cuts herself off*
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:21 pm » Fuzzy: *quiet!*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:21 pm » Shun:*quiet!*
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:21 pm » Dusk: *hisses* Quiet!
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:21 pm » Shun: Mei, did you notice anyone else come here?
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:21 pm » Mei: All right. So, where should I... we.... hide? And what do we do after that?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:20 pm » There are two trails.. one was Mei's and antoher... it went back towards the village
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:20 pm » Fuzzy: I still wanna know why mine doesn't symbol properly...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:20 pm » Shun! You DO note that it looks like there was antoher person here at some point
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:20 pm » Shun: Yeah, most of us at least. And I supsect the rest...
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:20 pm » Mei got up and out of the cave, brushing dirt off her outfit.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:20 pm » Baoshi: Mines even the same symbol. *smiles*
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:19 pm » Fuzzy: You need to hide because people know you can go glowy.
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:19 pm » Mei: Wait, you too?
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:19 pm » ok
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:19 pm » I'll BRB
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:19 pm » Fuzzy: Ooh yeah! We did figure it out.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:19 pm » Baoshi: We all had the same thing happen as you did. *he holds out his hand* Sorry. This is a terrible explanation.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:19 pm » Ok..one second.
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:19 pm » Mei: So.... so.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:18 pm » Baoshi: We settled the trouble in town. I know you;re scared, and this is new, but... we're all kind of in the same position and... we think we know where you can hide. Better.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:18 pm » (Zobot, I logged in, but nothings showing? May have to pm?)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:18 pm » OOC: Telling her whats' going on might be a good start
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:18 pm » perception+awareness: 1,2,5,9,10
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:18 pm » Deka will help Wei gaurd as well
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:17 pm » Shun:*watching for movement*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:17 pm » Wei: *standing guard by the entrance*
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:17 pm » Fuzzy: ...did anyone figure out what we were gonna do after we found her?
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:17 pm » (Wait-AIm trouble)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:17 pm » You're lucky she didn't scream. :-)
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:17 pm » Fuzzy: People are trying to kill you. I think. They may not have decided yet,
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:17 pm » Baoshi: *bows* Hello, Mei. We were... worried.
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:17 pm » "Er... Hello?" she said.
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:16 pm » After a second, she calmed down, especially when she recognized Dusk staring in.
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:16 pm » Mei opened her eyes, curious.... then started backwards as she saw Fuzzy staring at her.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:16 pm » Fuzzy: Meeeiiiiiii...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:15 pm » dangit, failure
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:15 pm » Baoshi: Go ahead, Dusk.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:15 pm » 4,6,4,4,6
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:14 pm » Also... Chic, could you get on AIM for a second?
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:14 pm » Fuzzy: *whispers* Mei- Mei, wake up...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:14 pm » Perception + Survival
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:14 pm » You may, Shun!
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:14 pm » *?
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:14 pm » Dusk: *whispers* let me wake her?
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:14 pm » can shun make a perception check to see if it looks like anyone else went through the same area
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:14 pm » at the bottom of a moss-covered mound in the woods.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:14 pm » You find her, asleep, in an odd-smelling cave, which she barely fits into
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:13 pm » She was obviously confused and probably scared, and didn't hide herself well
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:13 pm » It looks like her trail was somewhat erratic
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:13 pm » Fuzzy: Finding Mei is easy
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:13 pm » wait, the number of rolls would be the same
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:13 pm » OK then!
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:12 pm » Yeah.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:12 pm » Sorry-you said, everyone roll perception awareness. Just looking.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:12 pm » I said Fuzzy should be the tracker thinking it was a Perception + Survival roll.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:12 pm » ah, woops. I'll reroll for the awareness check
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:12 pm » Wei: *Just looking* 1d10=9, 1d10=10
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:12 pm » deka is not leading
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:12 pm » Erm, I'm just looking.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:12 pm » I don't know... mine's the same number of dice either way, though.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:12 pm » I need to know who is in the lead and who is just looking
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:12 pm » 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=7
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:11 pm » Woah! Who is the one tracking!
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:11 pm » ooo nice demo
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:11 pm » 10,10,6,2,4
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:11 pm » BBCode1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=9
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:11 pm » Survival is the defacto skill for tracking in the wildness
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:11 pm » ok deka rolled a 9.6.4.3.1
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:11 pm » 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=5
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:11 pm » Drat... then Fuzzy's probably not the best to search...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:11 pm » Even if you're not the one tracking, you might still SEE something
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:10 pm » Deka will try
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:10 pm » Everyone else make perception + Awareness checks
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:10 pm » Shun: Sure. *thinking about the river god bit*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:10 pm » Make a Wits + Survival Check, whoever is trying to track her
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:10 pm » Dusk: Agreed. Just thinking, if we can't find her...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:10 pm » What;s the search check?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:10 pm » But Fuzzy has a point
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:10 pm » Baoshi: Lets hold off on calling gods just yet... let;s just look.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:09 pm » To know how to address and pray and possibly contact the River god, you'd have to make an occult + Intelligence check
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:09 pm » Dusk: After all, this is the time of floating prayers downstream on bark boats. The God is more likely to be aware, I'd say.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:09 pm » Fuzzy: Do we want to just LOOK for her, first?
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:09 pm » occult check?
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:09 pm » Dusk: ...perhaps the River God will heed our plea, if we ask?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:09 pm » Ok... Baoshi, you can remember the path she ran down pretty easily
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:08 pm » Dusk: To the spot she fell in? Or, father downstream?
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:08 pm » Shun: So, now what? We just walk down the river until we find where she came out?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:08 pm » As Wally said.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:08 pm » Baoshi will try to remember the path Mei took towards the river.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:08 pm » Fuzzy: Thanks, Wei. *little grin*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:08 pm » yay... headed for the river, then up to fuzzy to track from there
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:08 pm » Wei: *helps her smooth it out*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:08 pm » yay
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:07 pm » Alright. Where to now?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:07 pm » Sounds like everyone got at least two successes. Good! You sneak out unnoticed
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:07 pm » sneakity sneak sneak
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:07 pm » And Demo's good.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:07 pm » Deka's not gonna be heard either
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:07 pm » Wally got it
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:07 pm » Fuzzy: *shifts the chainmail slightly so it doesn't pinch*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:07 pm » 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=8
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:06 pm » lets see: 10.8.7.6.5.5.6.4
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:06 pm » 8,9,4,2,2
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:06 pm » Chic's more than clear
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:06 pm » I'd say Claire doesn't either
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:06 pm » BBCode1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=10
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:06 pm » Well, Tinker doesn't wake Wei's father.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:05 pm » 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=1
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:05 pm » and sure, that includes Deka
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:05 pm » 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=5, 1d10=10
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:05 pm » We can say Deka is with you guys, sure
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:05 pm » (does that include me?)
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:05 pm » (so can we say Deka is with you right now so she can get her chainmail shirt?)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:05 pm » Ok... guys, you all need to make Dexterity plus stealth checks, by the way
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:05 pm » Both Zobot and jane were unexpectedly free tonight.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:05 pm » Fuzzy: *puts on her regular shirt over the chainmail shirt and turns back to the group, tucking her knife into her belt* I'm ready
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:04 pm » Dusk: Thanks, Wei.
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:04 pm » We are.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:04 pm » Shun: Sooooo... we done here?*standing by the door to keep a lookout*
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:04 pm » you doing a scene now?
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:04 pm » Quick! Grab Deka! We're in Wei's dad's armory.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:04 pm » Wei: Oh, don't worry about it... there wasn't going to be anything we'd use it for anyways
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:04 pm » Hi, Hawk!
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:04 pm » *stumbles in* Yey I am no longer lost in Seattle!
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:04 pm » Fuzzy: Ummm... *faces the wall and takes her shirt off, so she can put on her chainmail shirt like Shun did*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:03 pm » Hmm...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:03 pm » Baoshi: ....*wonders if he could sneak into the immaculate order... or maybe that;s like kicking a wasps nest. Maybe during the day*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:03 pm » Sorry TInker
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:02 pm » Fuzzy: *takes a dagger and a chainmail shirt, putting down 200 yen and planning to give Baoshi back his 50 yen if he needs it*
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:02 pm » Dusk: Wei? What can I give you for the scrap metal?
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:02 pm » Fuzzy: ...thank you, Baoshi.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:02 pm » Baoshi: Nope. Still melee. Fuzzy? Let me give you the money for a dagger. *he hands Fuzzy 50 yen, pocketing the rest* I'll see what I might need.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:02 pm » nevermind, retcon out shun's line
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:01 pm » oh it is?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:01 pm » (Eh... it;s not listed as a martial arts weapon. I'll just drop it.)
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:01 pm » Staff's a melee weapon...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:01 pm » (Probably- let me check.)
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:01 pm » Shun: Oh, good point Dusk. How much for a hoe handle?
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:00 pm » (tinker-can you use a staff/stick?)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:00 pm » Dusk has a point
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:00 pm » Fuzzy: I can use a knife just as well as a sword, and knives are a lot cheaper, is all...
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:00 pm » Wei: *grabs a dagger, and puts down his yen with the rest* Might as well have a spare...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:00 pm » would anyone think it was a bad idea just in case?
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:00 pm » Dusk: Don't martial artists fight with staff's sometimes? And what a good hoe handle, but a staff?
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:00 pm » Fuzzy: ...Wei? You're a lot better with a sword than I am.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:59 pm » Dusk: Baoshi? An idea.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:59 pm » (Fuzzy isn't going to... does anyone have a reason for thinking Mei can fight?)
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:58 pm » (I would buy Mei a dagger-but Zobot had a good point. Would we think of it?)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:58 pm » Oh. 8feels dumb*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:58 pm » Not really a hint, just pointing out you went to the wrong venue for people who like to use martial arts
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:58 pm » Baoshi: *sets down 150 yen* ...theres nothing here I can use. Fuzzy? Do you want the sword?
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:58 pm » ...I think that's a giant glowing hint.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:58 pm » Like an Immaculate Parish where they teach basica martial arts to people
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:58 pm » Wei: You put it in a sheath, and hang it on your belt...
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:58 pm » Fuzzy: *shakes her head*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:57 pm » And I'm sorry Tinker. But remember that you went to an armory. You'd have more luck finding weapons of your type at a place they use martial arts equipment
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:57 pm » Shun: Nope, never bothered to learn how to use one. I hit hard enough as it is.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:57 pm » Okay. Anyone else taking the hammer?
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:57 pm » Fuzzy: The last time I tried running around the village with a sword, people got upset...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:57 pm » Ok. Well, people who are buying things: Adjust your character sheets appropriately
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:57 pm » Fuzzy: The other thing is, how do you discreetly carry a sword?
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:57 pm » Dusk: Shun? Do you need a sword? I'm not spending much...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:56 pm » *sigh* His meelee is low, and martial arts weapons are unlikely to be around. Otherwise he will just buy the sowrd for fuzzy.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:56 pm » Fuzzy: *whispers to Wei* He was going to HELP, not just buy me it.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:56 pm » Shun:*quietly puts on chain shirt under normal shirt*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:55 pm » You can do that, but you'll have clanking chain noise... are you sure you want that?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:55 pm » No... that's a good point. But the chain wasn't meant for being used like that, it's longer than you are tall.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:54 pm » Wrap each end around a fist. I'll let it go after this- just explaining my thoughts.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:54 pm » And breaking metal makes noise.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:53 pm » It's a long chain, Tinker. You'd have to break some links off to do that
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:53 pm » Shun: Just a small one.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:53 pm » (Even just wrapping the chain around his fist, Z?)
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:53 pm » (someone going to suggest arming Mei? Fuzzy can't do it)
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:53 pm » Wei: Well... it sounds like Baoshi wants to buy you a sword, so you could get the chain shirt and save the rest
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:53 pm » Dusk: Wei, let me give you something for the waste metal, since it's normally reused.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:52 pm » Fuzzy: ...does this count as an emergency?
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:52 pm » yeah, that's an ingot... I figure there'd be waste metal waiting to be melted around, though...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:52 pm » Well played, Wei. Yes, there are several chunks of waste iron Dusk could use
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:52 pm » Fuzzy: ...Wei? You're good at this stuff. Should I get a knife and a chain shirt, or just the knife and save the rest of my yen for emergencies?
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:52 pm » (Okay, Dusk will not take them. That's a bit big)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:52 pm » And yes, that's about the size of an ingot..
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:52 pm » The chain itself is rather unwieldy: Accuracy: -1, damage: +3b, Rate: 2, and defense: +1
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:52 pm » Wei: Oh... well, in that case... *gets some chunks of waste metal... no bigger than a hand, going to be melted back down*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:51 pm » I think
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:51 pm » ingot is about the size and shape of a brick usually.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:50 pm » The Hammer uses rules for "hammer" not, sledge
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:50 pm » (Wait-how big is an ingot? She needs small bits)
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:50 pm » Fuzzy: *shakes her head* Swords are expensive.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:50 pm » Ok... most of the weapons are on pages 366 and 367 for people who have them
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:50 pm » baoshi: I'll lend Fuzzy the money for a sword, instead. *smiles*
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:50 pm » Fuzzy: *debating over a chain shirt*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:49 pm » It'll be improvised, Tinker, but you cna use it. I'll give you stats in a second.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:49 pm » (Scythes? Pitchforks? Hoes)
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:49 pm » Wei: *hands her two ingots* Here... you can throw these... I'm supposed to be making another sword out of them, but... it's mine to do with as I wish
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:49 pm » (IF Z says it's okay, I figure it could sub for a martial arts weapon?)
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:49 pm » Fuzzy: ...I need a dagger, at the very least, so I have a weapon I can use without freaking everyone out. *puts down 50 yen for it*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:49 pm » Baoshi: I'll buy a length of chain instead.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:48 pm » He sells largely mundane implements, and chain is used in several circumstances
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:48 pm » There IS a length of chain.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:48 pm » Baoshi: ...is there a length of chain?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:48 pm » But there's no set price for them. They're used for smithing, so they're not officially for sale
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:48 pm » Shun:*has 50 yen he's saving*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:48 pm » There are some unused Ingots, yes Chic
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:47 pm » Fuzzy: We're going to want money for food, later...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:47 pm » Baoshi: Hnn....
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:47 pm » (So-any small metal bits that Dusk can use for throwing?)
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:47 pm » Fuzzy: *examines a dagger, considering*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:47 pm » Shun: Well Wei said no five finger discounts, and I doubt we're going to be staying in town...*150 yen for the chain shirt*
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:47 pm » Dusk: I'll buy a dagger.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:46 pm » The Hammer is 300 yen,
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:46 pm » used
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:46 pm » the Hauberk, however, is quite expensive, at 500 yen
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:46 pm » baoshi: ... how much for the sledgehammer, instead?
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:46 pm » *sorry, should've been Fuzzy saying that
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:46 pm » Deka would have more too, if she was here
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:46 pm » Oh! I can afford a dagger and a chain shirt...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:46 pm » Tinker made a good case for why he'd have more. his dad's a traveling merchant
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:46 pm » ah ok
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:46 pm » Dusk: You could borrow a chain shirt..we are hunting, in a way.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:45 pm » I'm going to amend that to 200 yen each
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:45 pm » (I have 400)
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:45 pm » (you said we all only have 100 yen each right?)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:45 pm » Baoshi: ...I have 150 left over if I buy a sword... can you use a sword, Fuzzy?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:45 pm » The daggers are 50 yen each. They're used, which is why they're so inexpensive
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:45 pm » Fuzzy: I don't have NEARLY enough... I don't think I'm going to be able to buy anything.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:45 pm » The chain shirts are free to be borrowed by hunters, but arefairly inexpensive to buy: 150 yen used.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:45 pm » Baoshi: You dont have enough, Fuzzy?
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:44 pm » Fuzzy: *checks her money again, and sighs*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:44 pm » Baoshi: *calmly lays out the money for a short sword* I'm better with my fists... but I don;t wish to be caught unawares.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:44 pm » Dusk: Wei? Any small metal ingots or suchlike, good for throwing?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:44 pm » Short swords are about 250 yen. Exceedingly cheap because most of the farmers haven't had any interest in buying them
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:43 pm » Wei: *lays them all out, and starts seeing who can pay for them*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:43 pm » Shun: I only need my fists. And how much for a chain shirt?
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:43 pm » Dusk: I'm not a fighter, and would rather the fighters had the waepons. But, if there's a dagger unspoken for, I'll take it.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:43 pm » Armor: In terms of metal armor he's got a few pieces. Three chain shirts, often used for protection from the wild animals in the region when one is hunting, and a single chain Hauberk
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:42 pm » Lanterns are a bit trickier, but there is one his dad owns you could borrrow that's going unused.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:42 pm » Fuzzy: Hmmm... how much would a dagger or a short sword cost?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:42 pm » Baoshi: I can make do without a weapon, if others need these.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:41 pm » Shun:*shrugs, whispers* Nothing usefull for me here. Got any armor?
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:41 pm » Dusk: Wei? You do lots of metal work-any lanterns?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:41 pm » Specifically, there are two short swords, about three daggers, and a sledgehammer that could be improvised as a weapon.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:40 pm » Fuzzy: No decent knives?
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:40 pm » Dusk: *whispers* Nothing that can be thrown?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:40 pm » In terms of weaponry: Although it's not what your father specializes in, he has some unsold inventory, for some reason or another
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:40 pm » Alright... well, there's a few weapons on sale. Nothing ranged, though..
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:40 pm » Shun:*looks in wallet and sighs*
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:39 pm » Fuzzy: *checks her money*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:39 pm » Baoshi: *counting out his cash*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:38 pm » Wei: *tries and finds what weapons/armor could be bought... and tries to remember what the prices are*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:38 pm » The smith and their home are one and the same building... there's a farm implements on display in a window of the forge, and the forge has been put out for the night, so it's still warm, but cooling
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:37 pm » Alright... Wei's father has gone to bed, and his mother, a professional soldier, is out of town at the moment
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:37 pm » Visiting the blacksmith, go!
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:36 pm » got it.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:36 pm » Rate is also 1, it's a small weapon
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:36 pm » yeah, Shun'll follow along with Dusk
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:36 pm » Alright. The kitchen knife should have defense stat: +0, =1L, and Accuracy +1
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:36 pm » Yes.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:36 pm » *nods*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:36 pm » Ok... so visitng Wei's dad's home?
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:35 pm » Assuming Dusk can zip into her room, and the kitchen, she'll meet them outside the Inn. Oh, she will grab a kitchen knife.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:35 pm » yeah
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:35 pm » Wei: *is going to escort anybody who needs weapons to his dad's shop...*
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:35 pm » I would.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:34 pm » Hmm... I think a stop by Weis Dad;s shop might be in order... would the group agree?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:34 pm » Ok... so where is everyone going? and who is going where?
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:34 pm » Dusk: Quiet, Shun...if my dad sees you...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:34 pm » Dusk:*with extra bag*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:33 pm » Shun:*helps Dusk*
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:33 pm » Fuzzy: Ok!
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:33 pm » yeah... assume we make a stop by Wei's dad's shop?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:33 pm » Baoshi: Of course, Fuzzy.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:33 pm » Wait, if Fuzzy going with them or not?
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:33 pm » Dusk: *will first go to her room, to stuff a change of clothes into a small bag. She will grab anything useful there she can think of, then go to the kitchen and grab some food*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:33 pm » *nods*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:33 pm » Ok... so you guys are ready to transition?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:32 pm » The town itself is literally built at the side of a LARGE river
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:32 pm » The river banks are on the east side of town, at the edge
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:32 pm » Mei ran towards the river and jumped off a ridge into it
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:32 pm » Fuzzy: Can I help?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:32 pm » Z, where would Mei have run towards?
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:32 pm » Shun:*shrug* Fine Wei. and I'll go with Dusk. *follows dusk*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:31 pm » baoshi: *he stands up, still carying a bag* I;ll go with, Dusk. I think I remember where she went...
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:31 pm » Dusk: Okay, I'm going. Meet you outside?
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:30 pm » Wei: *Glares at Shun* This is my dad's shop... no, no five finger discounts
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:30 pm » Baoshi: Tomorrow, possibly.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:30 pm » Fuzzy: I have a little money. It's worth a look, anyway, right?
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:30 pm » Shun: Aw, no five finger discounts?
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:29 pm » Wei: I don't know... I mean, I could let you guys look around, but I can't guarentee you'll be able to afford everything...
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:29 pm » Dusk: Wei did jump in the river...
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:29 pm » Dusk: Tell you what. I'll stop by the kitchen, and stuff some food in a bag. And get a change of clothes from my room.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:29 pm » Baoshi: I know the shop isn;t open tonight, but... I know I might like at least some gauntlets.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:28 pm » Fuzzy: I could use a little armor, maybe... or a better weapon than my knife...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:28 pm » craft+perception seemed right: 8,8,3,5,3
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:28 pm » WB, jane!
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:28 pm » Wei: Yes?
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:28 pm » OK, I'm here.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:27 pm » You may, Demo, if you want to
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:27 pm » Baoshi: The temple sounds good. She can at least hide, and we can find her bed things. *he pauses, and thinks* We may wish to consider weaponry... Wei?
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:27 pm » (should I roll craft to say if it is?)
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:27 pm » Fuzzy: Or used by dangerous people?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:27 pm » Not actively, no. It's on the outskirts of town, but the structure is dilapidated.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:26 pm » Fuzzy: Is it dangerous?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:26 pm » Because of it's age, the building isn't being used anymore
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:26 pm » There is an old temple that Shun knows about
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:26 pm » Hee
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:26 pm » Shun: Can you even lift that book? And we could hide her up at the temple I suppose. It's out of the way.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:25 pm » Wei: *rolls eyes at Shun* If we're going to find her, we should get moving now... though i hope one of you geinuses has a place to take her, to hide...
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:25 pm » (Fuzzy's got a decent amount of both)
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:25 pm » Dusk: This is Mei we're talking about. She's a friend of mine! And she's out there somewhere, alone...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:25 pm » (shuns got a bit of both, but not much)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:25 pm » Baoshi: Do I need to whoop you with Journey to the West? *he stands up, adjusting hsi robes* Then I beleive we should gather at least a lantern, and go to find her.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:24 pm » (Dusk has high perception, but no survival)
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:24 pm » Shun: And I adore hairbrained schemes booknerd.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:24 pm » Fuzzy: I can track!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:24 pm » *nods* Perception + Survival sounds right.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:23 pm » Probably survival, for a skill... perception for the attribute?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:23 pm » Baoshi: I do adore your enthusiasim, Shun.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:23 pm » (Just who can find someone through the woods, I suppose. No specific skill attacked, as far as I know.)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:23 pm » Claire just asked the question I was about to ask
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:22 pm » (what's tracking?)
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:22 pm » Shun:Go running off into the woods to find someone that doesn't want to be found? Sure, sounds fun.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:22 pm » Fuzzy: Let me help! I know this area pretty well...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:22 pm » Baoshi: Who can track? My skills are... lacking, there.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:22 pm » As well as the ceremony of 1000 candles. But the first day is mostly a daiily affair, so things are drawing to a close.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:22 pm » Dusk: Me, also. Just let me duck in my room, and grab a small bag first.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:22 pm » As for the Festival: During Day one you mostly have activity during the day. Tomorrow night there are special events planned, such as an event children love where they make small boats made of tree bark and send them floating downriver with prayers to the river spirit written in paper on them.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:21 pm » Wei: That does sound like the plan... and of course I'll help...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:21 pm » The moon is waxing, and in another two days it'll likely be full.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:21 pm » Baoshi will ask who will come to find Mei- other plans can wait.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:20 pm » Curiosity-what's up with Festival tonight? Dance, special events, or just general celebration?
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:20 pm » Fuzzy: *can reasonably do exposition recap due to her short attention span!*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:20 pm » Ok... the night. The sun's just set, and Twilight is fading... what do you guys do?
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:20 pm » Fuzzy: So we're going to go look for Mei. And then think about a tournament.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:20 pm » Yay!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:20 pm » It probably WOULD be easier for you guys to search for her that night. Sorry.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:20 pm » Good point. We'll just pick up where we left off
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:19 pm » Ah whoops. (Is quiet now)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:19 pm » None of us leave for Meis?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:19 pm » We're now beginning Day 2... slightly cloudy and overcast, with a chance of superpowers.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:19 pm » Thus, the end of day 1.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:18 pm » Plans of some sort were being made, and in general, they were getting organized.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:18 pm » When last we left off, most of the group had just ogtten together at Dusk's father's inn and had decided that they all had shiny powers
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:18 pm » heh
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:18 pm » Laitu: *disappointed by the lack of explosions*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:17 pm » dont' do that to us... :P
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:17 pm » Fuzzy: ...no explosions?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:17 pm » ....*heart attack8 Don;t do that, Z!
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:17 pm » back
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:17 pm » Just kidding. :-)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:17 pm » Ok... when last we left off, the bombs were about to blow, and Mei and Fuzzy were trapped inside the dam just as the walsl were going to be weakened to the point of collapse by the resulting explosion....
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:16 pm » If we have combat, I may ask for help. I watched and took notes today, but didn't do a practice session. I was going to try that tomorrow.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:16 pm » On!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:16 pm » People who can should be on their private IM thingies.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:15 pm » Back.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:15 pm » I'm here... for now ^_^
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:15 pm » *still here*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:14 pm » Kay, I'm back
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:14 pm » getting a drink s well while everyone else is.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:13 pm » It's just I need to know when to leave work tomorrow.
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:13 pm » I'm going to take a short break and get ready, so start w/o me.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:13 pm » Oh, tonight is fine...
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:13 pm » Getting a drink.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:12 pm » and brb, need food
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:12 pm » Hee hee hee...
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:12 pm » Hmm... I guess I could stay up... though don't blame me if Wei's plans become increasingly irrational
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:12 pm » whenever tomorrow is fine by me. I have arrangements
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:12 pm » Brb: Let me get my notes.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:12 pm » Sorry, Claire-we weren't expecting to be available tonight.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:12 pm » Do you guys WANT to start earlier than 4 central tomorrow? I just meant I'd be able to get up earlier and prep before the game
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:12 pm » *would like somewhat advanced notice*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:11 pm » The only person not here is Hawk, but I DID say I'd have to be the one to make the hard choices and exclude people
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:11 pm » Oh- and are we thinking of starting earlier than 4 central tomorrow?
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:11 pm » and I can start any time. I'll just need a minute or two to grab some food
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:11 pm » *hands out caffine and cookies*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:11 pm » I can stay up another hour or two...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:11 pm » Shun: Sure.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:11 pm » I could play for as long as you guys are available tonight. We could at least get Mei's sitch resolved so she's not standing in water.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:11 pm » Muuuuh... I can stay up, but not for longer than 2 or three hours...
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:11 pm » (I won't be available tomorrow, due to a combination of work, homework, and other stuff.)
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:11 pm » I can stay up-I'm on vacation!
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:10 pm » Dusk: Shun, you and I are setting up the fireworks, asking the spirits bit. Close enough to draw them, far away enough to raise doubt on if it's fireworks or mystical. Sound okay?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:10 pm » I can go to bed early and get up earlier
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:10 pm » *grumbles* Just because I like shiny objects...
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:10 pm » I've got all night. Still want to start?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:10 pm » Whee!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:10 pm » Actually, me staying home sick will make that easier.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:10 pm » We can still paly tomorrow.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:10 pm » Fuzzy: *baps her player* Sorry... I think she based my personality off of herself a bit...
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:10 pm » heh... darn typing
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:10 pm » Whee!
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:09 pm » Anyway
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:08 pm » p. 370
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:08 pm » Sorry.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:08 pm » MARTIAL ARTS WEAPON! GAAAAAAH TYPING!
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:08 pm » *nods*
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:08 pm » *headdesk again*
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:08 pm » Yeah, feel free to cancel if you need to.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:07 pm » Heck, maybe if Jane has an hour or two free, she could jump in a bit... *hopeful*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:07 pm » ...but you were having Fuzzy say she wasn't, which was where the confusion happened...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:07 pm » that's ok zo
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:07 pm » Can we still play tomorrow? Are you feeling ok?
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:07 pm » Gives us more time to fret!
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:07 pm » it's okay...
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:07 pm » (my argument for kitty helm being a melee fighter)
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:07 pm » It's cool.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:07 pm » Don't be, Zobot.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:07 pm » By the way, Tiger Claw items are a melee weapon.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:07 pm » I'm sorry.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:06 pm » The only reason I didn't suggest it is because I figured Jane would have to leave soon
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:06 pm » Oh, I've got stuff I could easily have run with. All I've been doing is making more optional stuff
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:06 pm » *realized this hours ago* What? I figured Zo still had things to set up first.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:05 pm » Heh... that'll happen sometimes
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:05 pm » aww...
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:05 pm » *headdesk*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:05 pm » ....*smacks forhead*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:05 pm » yeah, that might be the case though since they ran off first. They might be the new reqruits wanting to prove themselves
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:05 pm » I'm surprised, I thought Jane was busy most of the time.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:04 pm » Although With Jane online and me staying home from work due to illness, it's entirely possible we could have played today.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:04 pm » I know, I know!
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:04 pm » If, that's who they pick...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:04 pm » *Snerk* Chic, you guys are doing it to yourselves. I'm just here as a snarky source of campaign information
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:04 pm » oh! Wei vs. kitty helm, Fuzzy vs. the archer
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:03 pm » Too.much...planning!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:03 pm » All you know of her, if I recall correctly, was that she had Tiger Claw items
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:03 pm » Wei: No, kitty helm is the melee fighter... she's the one with the claws
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:03 pm » How do you know she's not a melee fighter?
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:03 pm » heh, seemed like something he'd say/do
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:03 pm » Fuzzy: Although Kitty Helm's not a melee fighter, so if we're fighting melee, maybe I should fight her? *confused*
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:02 pm » Demo, that was a fun line. 'I'm Shun Yamamura. Take a nap.' Punch! *hee!*
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:02 pm » Fuzzy: If Wei took Kitty Helm, I could fight a different one...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:02 pm » Kitty Helm: Aww...
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:02 pm » Claire: *pouts about her box*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:02 pm » Shun:*sits on kitty helms box* Shut it you.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:01 pm » Oh, got it.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:01 pm » DBZ?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:01 pm » ....*having DBZ flashbacks*
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:01 pm » Dusk: *sighes* I'll cheer you on. Or get the horses ready.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:00 pm » Kitty Helm: Mew!
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:00 pm » Probably not very, honestly
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:00 pm » Wei could help if he beat up kitty helm early, but... I don't know how likely that is..
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:00 pm » Fuzzy: Hmm...
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:00 pm » It would look more beliveable.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:00 pm » Baoshi: If we fight doubles, I would volunteer as well. I might not mind fighting anyhow...
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:00 pm » Fuzzy, you'd each have your own foe.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:00 pm » And we're not saying Wei would win for you... just that Wei would fight one, and Fuzzy the other
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:59 pm » Fuzzy: I need to BE good enough to do the whatsit thing Fang said, not PRETEND to be.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:59 pm » Well played, Jane.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:59 pm » interesting. but it'd still be two dragon blooded and they're used to fighting together
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:59 pm » Hmm... Wei would be the natural choice for the pairing
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:59 pm » Fuzzy: If Wei wins for me it's not a demonstration of anything for me.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:59 pm » Fuzzy and Wei?
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:58 pm » Ooh...maybe.
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:58 pm » You could do a two-on-two format in the tournament. So, say, Fuzzy and {} fighting two.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:58 pm » The Lady In Green: *Putting her elbows on Baoshi's shoulders and leaning on him* ...hee.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:58 pm » Wei: You did? I don't remember you yelling at kitty helm, just red coat
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:58 pm » Dusk: And they saw me-purple hair asked if I saw who threw the rock.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:58 pm » The lady in green: And Mei is...still up for debate.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:57 pm » Baoshi: They don;t know Fuzzy is involved... and I;m the only one they probably know is Exalted besides Mei.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:57 pm » Fuzzy: AND I yelled at Red-Coated man.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:57 pm » Shun: I didn't. I just ran to keep up with everyone.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:57 pm » Fuzzy: I was standing next to Kitty-Helm yelling at her.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:57 pm » Wei: But fuzzy didn't... she just followed behind, like I'm sure a lot of people did
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:56 pm » Dusk: Keep in mind..we're the same bunch that got in the way when they were chasing Mei. We're already under suspicion.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:56 pm » Shun: Good point Wei, they may even think she's an outcaste dragon blooded for a while
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:56 pm » There are other supernatural people other than Anathema and Dragon Blooded.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:55 pm » Wei: after all, they're not going to attack just because they *suspect* you're stronger than normal... they'll investigate first, like they said they would
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:55 pm » Dusk: I still say arm wrestling...*shrug*
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:55 pm » Claire: Ack! awww... *flees!*
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:55 pm » Jennifer: *baps Claire with a broom and chases out of the exalted section*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:55 pm » Baoshi: *hands Mei a towel*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:55 pm » Wei: Well, if that's the case, I'm fighting with you... and remember, the tournament is to prevent that from happening
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:54 pm » Fuzzy: It means no dragon-blooded and immaculate monks after us...
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:54 pm » Fuzzy: ...should we skip the tournament, and just have me fight Fang? That seems like the least dangerous option.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:54 pm » Shun: Maybe because you want to kill us?
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:54 pm » Dusk: Right.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:54 pm » Wei: That you are, that you are *ruffles her hair*
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:54 pm » Mei: *In water up to her waist* When it gets dark and cold, I'm hiding on dry land. Other than that.... *grumbles a little*
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:54 pm » Claire: *pokes the box*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:53 pm » and yeah... fleeing should be prepared
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:53 pm » Claire: ...buh?
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:53 pm » Fuzzy: Hey... I'm still good at it, even if I was distracted...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:53 pm » Kitty Helm: Aw. Why is everyone so mean to me! *Finds Claire's box and hides in it*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:53 pm » After all, she's been training with the best the village has for years... they don't know that she's probably been distracted through a lot of the lessons
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:53 pm » Baoshi: All I know is I want to smack someone with a book in game.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:53 pm » Shun: *clinch contest, dragon coil technique*
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:52 pm » Dusk: *Throws a Bat-a-rang at Kitty Helm*
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:52 pm » I think we'd best be ready to flee, whatever plan.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:52 pm » Fuzzy: It's shiny!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:52 pm » Kitty-Helm: ...meow! *Jumps at Shun and tackles him*
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:52 pm » ...why do you still have that, Fuzzy?
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:52 pm » It's not inconcievable to the rest of the village that she's just gotten that good...
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:52 pm » Fuzzy: *throws her tiara at Kitty Helm*
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:52 pm » Fuzzy: Years, now...
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:51 pm » Yeah. So, lure them away from each other.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:51 pm » But Fuzzy's been training with Wei for... well, at least a while
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:51 pm » Hee!
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:51 pm » Well, the fact is she needs to defeat one for Fang to help her, and she NEEDS his help.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:51 pm » Shun:*punches kitty helm* I'm Shun Yamamura. Take a nap.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:51 pm » I can see Wei winning, and it being accepted, but not Fuzzy.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:50 pm » Still...I think it would look suspicious, her winning.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:50 pm » Kitty-Helm: I'm suspicious!
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:50 pm » Shun: Yeeeah, it's a bit weird when you can suddenly pick up a donkey...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:50 pm » *nods*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:50 pm » *Whistles*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:50 pm » only so much... I think it would be horribly suspicous if she beats up Kitty-Helm, for example. but not if it was one of the others
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:49 pm » I also argue that this isn't metagaming, since our characters would know how unusual their abilities were (i.e. how much stronger and faster they suddenly got, even without having to rely on charms)
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:49 pm » Wei: Oh... well, I can try and make you armored boots again...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:48 pm » and then I went and asked for an epic battle. I may be the death of all our characters...
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:48 pm » I think we're underestimating the 'natural' abilities of exalted.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:48 pm » A dragon blooded without any charms whatsoever... it's not that hard to assume that she's just the Very, very best
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:48 pm » Fuzzy: Um, I haven't been able to find shoes big enough yet...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:48 pm » Baoshi: I exalted in a back alley. Make of it what you will.
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:47 pm » Eh. I did ask for this. If I hadn't asked for a public Exaltation, things might have gone a LOT more smoothly.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:47 pm » Yeah, but they're still way stronger and faster than mortals.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:47 pm » Just sayin'. Could make them look more closely at her.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:47 pm » Hee!
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:47 pm » Fuzzy: I'm not wearing shoes...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:47 pm » Well, maybe not, if they're not supposed to use charms
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:47 pm » A tiny, 5 foot tall little girl, defeating a Dragon Blooded?
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:47 pm » yes, I know that... but it's possible
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:46 pm » This is Fuzzy. Easily distracted? And wait...say she wins. That ALONE will look suspicious to the dragon blood, even without charms.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:46 pm » Wei: Yeah, but she's wearing shoes... doesn't that hurt the chances of seeing it?
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:46 pm » Fuzzy: *shuffles her feet nervously*
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:46 pm » Fuzzy: And they haven't noticed them YET...
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:45 pm » Fuzzy: Unless they notice the superpower-y things I seem to have developed... *bends an iron bar in half*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:45 pm » Shun: Not if one of them notices her unique feet.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:45 pm » This scanario has kinda been a bit mean to her. Even as a DM, I feel a bit bad
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:45 pm » Wei: Well, if Fuzzy doesn't cheat, there's no chance of the secret getting out... even if it is in public
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:44 pm » You know, if Mei's present, she could.... (Mei has a 4 in Performance)
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:44 pm » heh, maybe they can work together. if it comes to that
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:44 pm » Some time in the future I'd love to give Mei a chance to strut her stuff
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:44 pm » Dusk has 2 in performance.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:44 pm » Baoshi: *8plays hsi flute*
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:44 pm » Dusk: *sigh* I still think a tourney is waay to public. But if the rest of you are determined, I'll help set it up.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:43 pm » well I can't garuntee anything, Shun has no ranks in performance which will make dealing with spirits harder.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:43 pm » Wei: Well, sounds like a good plan B then...
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:43 pm » (though, right now, she's feeling kinda like a vulnerable fifth wheel. It's actually a nice change from the MSW, where Jane was all-confident.)
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:43 pm » I like that idea.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:42 pm » Shun: Once or twice. Maybe I can get some of the local spirits to help...
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:42 pm » Mei's sort of manipulation/dodging.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:42 pm » Dusk? Socialize, Investigation, perception. The bossy one. :)
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:41 pm » Fuzzy: Yay combat slash comedy slash awesome!
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:41 pm » Shun is Combat/info/ misc
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:41 pm » And no, that's not a secret '???' that's an 'I have no idea what I was thinking when I made this character' ???...
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:41 pm » Though he'll probably be crafting weapons and armor anyways ^_^
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:41 pm » Fuzzy is combat/comedy/awesome
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:41 pm » Dusk: Shun? You ever use those in ceremonies/celebrations at the temple?
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:41 pm » Fuzzy is combat/???
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:41 pm » Wei is Battle/Battle/Crafting, down the line...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:41 pm » Shun: That should work. They'd have to either split up or risk losing their targets. And I'd say at least 3, so we have to fight five at most, all you need is a timed wick.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:40 pm » Baoshi is battle/research/social.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:40 pm » Dusk: A brief, bright flash is what we need.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:40 pm » Ahhh, good point.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:40 pm » well, I'm thinking of Wei as the most combat oriented character... there's not really anything on his sheet that can't be used for combat somehow... except one dot in performance... and tha'ts a maybe
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:40 pm » Dusk: At least 2. And, we'd be going in a different direction. Have the two fastest of us set them off.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:39 pm » heh, beat me to it
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:39 pm » I really like the fireworks idea...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:39 pm » Shun: Maybe, maybe several differnet fireworks at the same time so they have to split up?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:39 pm » Heh. Who's that, Wally? I;m not keeping track very well...
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:39 pm » Fuzzy: I get to fight someone!
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:39 pm » Dusk: *Grins* If there was more than one flash, far apart?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:38 pm » We really are!
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:38 pm » heh... I find it humorous that the most combat oriented character is the one insisting that we solve this peacefully...
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:38 pm » I just hope we can survive the introductory scenario. Long enough for skills other than combat to matter, anyway.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:38 pm » Shun: And it'd bring them ALL running.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:38 pm » Shun: What, me do something stupid? Never.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:38 pm » Oh, we are. It's fun.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:37 pm » Wow... it looks like people are really excited
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:37 pm » Wei: Well, that would be a bad outcome in a few months...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:37 pm » heh, of course. That';s the great thing about these kinds of games. We can come up with unexpected plans.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:37 pm » Fuzzy: Those seem like they would be worth avoiding...
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:37 pm » Fuzzy: Can you see which ones lead to us all being killed?
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:37 pm » Dusk: Shun, if you do something stupid and get yourself killed, I'm not speaking to you! Hey, wait...Festival. Fireworks. Something that mimics a flash of brilliant light? That would bring them running.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:36 pm » It all depends on the players
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:36 pm » I'll say this: There are outcomes of this quest where you don't HAVE to get into any combat at all
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:36 pm » Shun:*chuckles* At this point, it seems we'll be lucky if we live *that* long.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:36 pm » Wei: Ideally, we won't have to fight at all...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:35 pm » Baoshi: ...Well, if we really need it, I have a charm that will tell us which descision will be better, but only seeing into a months worth of outcome...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:35 pm » Shun: Well it'd have to be something to only get a couple of them. That's the hard part. Maybe a bunch of differnet claims?
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:33 pm » Wei: Yes... and that's probably plan B, if the tourney fails...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:33 pm » heh, fair enough, but I'm pretty sure we're garunteed a fight at this point.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:33 pm » Which is why Mei's exaltatoin, (Which Jane requested specifically, by the way) made things hard for her
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:33 pm » Dusk: *facepalm* I suggested that! Luring one out with a note, or a false plea for help?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:33 pm » Baoshi: The optimal position is no dragon blooded after us.
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:33 pm » @Demo: Mei's pretty hard to hit (she's got Impeding the Flow, Absence, and Duck Fate), but she's really more tuned for talking her way into (and out of) things.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:32 pm » Shun: Maybe we make a situation where only a few dragon blooded come out of the town?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:32 pm » Baoshi can hit well, and can take some blows...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:32 pm » heh, shun can hit hard as well, but he can't take much.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:31 pm » Baoshi: *nods* But Fuzzy takes precidence.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:31 pm » Wei can also hit pretty hard, as Shun saw... but yeah, it's gonna be tough
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:31 pm » Dusk: If it wasn't for Fuzzy needing to fight a Dragon Blooded, I'd say just slip out of town now.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:30 pm » Baoshi: I thought so. *makes a note of it* And we're all still not very skilled yet, no.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:30 pm » Dusk: Eh, there's no shortage of rocks in the world. And I'll grab a small bag from my room.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:30 pm » Wei: That's good...
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:30 pm » Fuzzy: I'd like to get my hairbrush, though, now that I know where it is...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:30 pm » So let me get our assets in combat down. Wei(Tank), Fuzzy(heavy hitter), Baoshi(martial artist and hard to hit), Shun(capable of some cool tricks, but not the best combat wise), Deka(bow and stealth), Dusk(sling), mei(???)... Yeah I don't see us lasting long in a straight fight.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:29 pm » Fuzzy: Oh! And some shinies.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:29 pm » Fuzzy: I have my poetry book and a knife...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:29 pm » The Elegant one
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:29 pm » The one that called Baoshi a "Vizier" was the Lady in Green.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:29 pm » Dusk: All the horses stabled at the inn? We'll liberate some of them.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:28 pm » Zobot, Dusk is thinking of leaving a note implying she ran off with Shan-if we have the sneak out of town option, rather than a posse at our heels. Just for misdirection, so it doesn't look like Anathema fleeing. But, that may be too complicated. Plus, Shun will never stop teasing her.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:28 pm » Wei: I'll get a horse... somehow
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:28 pm » Baoshi: I need a weapon... nd maybe a spare robe. But otherwise, i already have my emergency bag.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:27 pm » Fuzzy: But he might also want me to be a bear and run or something... maybe we brought horses...
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:27 pm » Fuzzy: And... *turns all red* I don't know... I'd like you to come...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:26 pm » Shun: Heh, I think I've got just about everything I need on me. Might need to get a bit of armor and a bow, but that's about it.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:26 pm » Fuzzy: But I'm not sure I'm safe NOT with him, either.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:26 pm » Wei: ...can I come with you? To help keep you safe?
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:26 pm » Fuzzy: Um... no...
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:25 pm » Dusk: I think I'd better pack.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:25 pm » Wei: Are you sure you'll be safe with him, Fuzzy?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:25 pm » Baoshi; Yes, but one of them called me 'Vizer; and said something to me in a odd language- whichever oen that one is, i need to speak to.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:25 pm » Shun: Eh, yanno what. Impossible sounds good. Because it's just that much more impressive when you pull it off.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:24 pm » Dusk: Baoshi, the Green one is the one with the compelling voice, remember?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:24 pm » Baoshi: Agreed.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:24 pm » Fuzzy: I can't go to Thorns just yet... I'll meet up with you guys there, though.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:23 pm » Wei: I think the plan is tournament, mei, possible fight, thorns... assuming nothing changes
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:23 pm » Dusk:headdesk.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:23 pm » I remember... details just don't like clicking together in my head...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:23 pm » so 5 dragon blooded and 10 immaculate monks versus 2 and a half fighters...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:23 pm » That was in that PM I sent everyone before the game started, remember?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:23 pm » But that was just the traveling ones. Remember that the Immaculate Order has a small parish that was built in town a few years past
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:22 pm » There were 10 Immaculate monks with them
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:22 pm » The Green one was the one Baoshi spoke to
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:22 pm » so, how many is a host of monks?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:22 pm » Baoshi: Mei, tournament, possible fight, Thorns.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:22 pm » Baoshi: ...and I might need to talk to the violet haired one... or was it the one in green?
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:21 pm » Shun: I say I don't care where we run to, it's the getting away that'll be hard
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:21 pm » PLUS you guys still need to find Mei, if you can. Staying where she is isn't quite healthy
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:21 pm » Dusk: That's what I'm getting at! Having escape options lined up before the tourney.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:21 pm » Baoshi: Well see when we get there. And I say we go to Thorn.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:21 pm » Shun: Yeah yeah, we get it Denty. No cheating. Just beat the guy up. And I said escape options for if fuzzy's mark shows up.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:20 pm » Dusk: I only have a one sailing...
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:20 pm » Fuzzy: I dunno... he can see my hair, so he might not be so good at fighting.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:20 pm » Dusk: Okay, do we have a boat ready, or take horses from the inn?
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:20 pm » Wei: Yeah... backup plan is to lure one off... and final backup plan, as far as I can tell, is to beat up fang... which will be difficult in and of itself
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:19 pm » Fuzzy: *stamps a polar bear foot*
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:19 pm » Mei: That I could believe you have on hand.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:19 pm » Fuzzy: I'm NOT cheating!
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:19 pm » You know, Dusk is more apt to serve the 'special' curry, that has them running to the outhouse every 5 minutes.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:19 pm » Shun:... Soooo... Tourney it is then. with a few escape options.
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:18 pm » Mei: Now, you found it. Where was it?
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:18 pm » Mei: Well, yes, but the other night I brought the idea up and you asked where such a thing might be found.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:18 pm » Hee!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:18 pm » *PLUS the mickey*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:18 pm » Katana-Dude: *Spinning and looking woozy* H-hah! I c-c-cen take anyding you c-can serve uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!* Falls on the bar and passes out after drinking enough to kill five men*
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:17 pm » Dusk: This is my home, remember? You think I can't deal with drunks or trouble makers?
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:17 pm » Someone OTHER than Fuzzy needs to bring up the monks... it's not like she'll remember.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:17 pm » Wei: Hence the tourny idea... plus, by making it the vilage verus the dragon-blooded, they won't join... hopefully
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:17 pm » Mei: So, where did you find the mickey?
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:16 pm » Shun: Heh, sure you have Wei. -!- Ok, plan redacted. No way am I fighting a bunch of immaculate monks, I'm stupid not suicidal
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:16 pm » Fuzzy: THEN I go fight Fang.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:16 pm » Baoshi: ... *muffles himself with a pillow, and goes outside to scream just once, before going back inside*
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:16 pm » Fuzzy: Wait, the tournament plan is still decent.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:16 pm » Hee!
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:16 pm » Fuzzy: That's it. I'm just gonna go fight fang.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:16 pm » No, I don't know where she got the desk.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:16 pm » Fuzzy: ... *headdesk*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:16 pm » They're heading to Sijan to join the Grand Hunt, remember?
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:16 pm » Dusk: *Serves Katana-dude the 'house blend' with the added mickey*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:15 pm » ...........*twitch*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:15 pm » yeah, that's the other part
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:15 pm » Also: Just to remind you guys... there were five Dragon blooded. But I doubled checked the logs to make sure I mentioned this... "Five dragon blooded traveling with a host of Immaculate Monks"
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:15 pm » Wei: Because we've all seen how well you fight... *will hold that over his head for a while*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:14 pm » Baoshi: ...I live in a very strange world.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:14 pm » Fuzzy: I'm not challenging anyone to a drinking contest anyway... I have a better chance in an actual fight, I think.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:14 pm » Shun:*shrug* Six of one, half a dozen of the other. Whatever the case, I'll just be ready to fight when it needs to be done. I'll let you all worry about plotting things.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:14 pm » Katana-Dude: *Imbibing copious amounts of alcohol*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:14 pm » Katana-Dude: Secret Charm of Silliness! "DRINK LIKE A DEMON PRANA"
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:13 pm » Fuzzy: I think we have a different definition of 'martial.'
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:13 pm » Wei: And yes, that includes the silly one with the armadillos... that's plan G
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:13 pm » heh
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:13 pm » Wei: but that's not plan B... that's plan H, at the earliest
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:13 pm » *snerk*
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:12 pm » One two three four, I declare a thumb war!
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:12 pm » Mei: Soldiers do it. That makes it 'Martial' by default.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:12 pm » Wei: We don't want to bring the full fury of the hunt down on us, or the town, and we've got no guarentee that'd work
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:12 pm » Shun: Plan B's always what ends up happening in the old tales.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:12 pm » Fuzzy: Drinking isn't 'martial'.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:12 pm » BaoshiL Agreed- we don;t want to be trailing the lot of them with us...
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:11 pm » Dusk: 'Only' five of them? *rolls her eyes*
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:11 pm » Mei: What about a drinking contest?
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:11 pm » Wei: Shun, that's the plan of last resort
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:11 pm » Shun: Eh, we'll be leaving town anyway, and there are only what 5 of them? I say we just let them attack one of us and beat them all.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:10 pm » Fuzzy: I'd rather stay alive, though.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:10 pm » Fuzzy's been making me pay careful attention, to be sure
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:10 pm » Fuzzy: Wei's player says if I die I can still be the mascot, just with wings and a halo...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:09 pm » She really is...
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:09 pm » Wei: Yeah... *sigh* I just wanna give her the best chance she can get
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:09 pm » seems we're all worried for fuzzy, she's definitly the mascot.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:09 pm » Fuzzy: I wanna be able to beat one without cheating.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:09 pm » That just means a physical fight/contest. Arm wrestling counts!
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:08 pm » heh
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:08 pm » It's 'defeat in martial prowess', though.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:08 pm » Baoshi: They might suspect if she uses her charms, Wei. And I like that *points downwards* Idea.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:08 pm » Fuzzy: If they don't agree I can just go attack one like I was planning on...
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:08 pm » Test of strength. I still say, arm wrestling. At the bar.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:07 pm » Wei: Yeah... that'd be the idea
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:07 pm » Fuzzy: I don't feel honerable when I'm cheating...
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:07 pm » Fuzzy: Maybe a 'your worst fighter can probably beat our best fighter?'
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:07 pm » Wei: You've got a lot more riding on this than they do
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:07 pm » Baoshi: *fuzzles Fuzzies hair* You're very honorable.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:07 pm » Fuzzy: ...we're asking them to fight so they can show off how awesome the dragon-blooded are, right?
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:06 pm » Wei: *sigh* Well... it's up to you... I just know this is more important that you win this, than they win this, right?
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:06 pm » IF they even agree in the first place, remember?
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:05 pm » Fuzzy: And I thought we said THEY couldn't use the special whatsits.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:05 pm » Wei: So how is it cheating to use them? It'd be like calling my mucles cheating...
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:05 pm » Fuzzy: Yeah, just like the dragon-blooded have their abilities naturally.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:04 pm » Wei: These are abilities you've got naturally, right?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:04 pm » No, not yet. I literaly just finished rawing. I'll go and look soon.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:03 pm » Hey, Tinker-did you see Wally's post?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:03 pm » Ah, that's right. But it still diddnt look right. >< He does have pink robes somewhere, though. XD Pink and grey.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:03 pm » Fuzzy: MAYBE... if I cheat...
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:02 pm » Wei: Well... we'll work on that at some point... but I'm sure you'll do fine in the tournament
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:02 pm » Weren't you thinking May Blossum? :)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:02 pm » His robes were magenta for a while there... not sure what i was thinking.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:02 pm » Fuzzy: I need more dodge at some point... *frets about trying to fight a dragon-blooded in the tournament*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:01 pm » Thanks! :D :D I been working on it since last sunday!
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:01 pm » nice pic tinker
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:01 pm » I like Baoshi's picture, Tinker!
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:01 pm » Baoshi: I'm going to regret these skirts eventualy...
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:01 pm » Okay, point. I don't want to metagame.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:00 pm » Shun: I was still getting used to charms. Next time Denty. And I haven't used the Doom one yet.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:00 pm » Yeah... that;s true. We;re just trying to get her back into town.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:00 pm » Wei: And this surprises you? I'm the Son of the Village Blacksmith, and a fighter... Of course I'm better at fighting than most people
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:00 pm » Just remember at the end of the story I take stuff like this into account for determining how many experience points each person recieves. I'm not judgemental, but there are things I have to consider
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:00 pm » Well, we know the Dragon Blooded were trying to kill her...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:59 pm » But if you guys are just trying to find her to protect her or help her escape town, maybe not
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:59 pm » Are you guys expecting her to fight the Dragon-blooded? If so, it might make sense to find her and give her a weapon, especially if you think she's got powers like you
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:59 pm » Fuzzy: *rubs her head* I don't remember you trying that doom spell on HIM...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:59 pm » Baoshi: *has an actualy sescribes outfit now!* Huh! Surreal.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:59 pm » Well, that's for you to decide. Dusk IS your character
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:59 pm » Wei: I don't know... you and Shun ran off to fight, and you came back unconsious...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:59 pm » Shun:*to wei, limping just a bit* You fight much better than your girlfriend.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:58 pm » But yeah...would I have a reason? Aside from, knowing we will hunt for her?
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:58 pm » Fuzzy: *wakes up* ...what happened?
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:58 pm » Oh, right. *godmode magics Fuzzy back to health*
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:58 pm » Plus, Dusk's compassion would mean she wasn't one of the ione's who teased her.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:57 pm » Nice picture!
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:57 pm » It. Is. DONE> His robes alone! TWO days! *falling over*
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:57 pm » Fuzzy: Mrrr...
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:57 pm » So so so so so so so so cool, Tinker!
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:57 pm » With Mei's mom being a dancer, ect. and Dusk growing up in the inn, those 2 might know each other better.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:57 pm » awesome tinker
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:57 pm » *distracted*
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:57 pm » Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:57 pm » I guess I should...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:57 pm » http://professor-tinker.deviantart.com/ ... -166865861
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:57 pm » HAhahahahahaaAAAaaa....
Demothesis « Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:57 pm » back
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:57 pm » Wei: *pokes Fuzzy's writer* Can you make her feel better?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:56 pm » Her telling you out of character is well and good normally, but right now she is separated from the rest of the group. Dusk would need a reason to buy for her.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:56 pm » Well, Jane and I talked.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:56 pm » It's acceptible except for the fact that if you wanted to grab one for her, your character would have to have a reason to know to do so.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:56 pm » Wei: She's pretty out of it...
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:55 pm » Dusk: Why is Fuzzy mooing?
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:55 pm » Is that acceptable? And, do I spend my own yen for it and have her repay me?
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:55 pm » Shun has an awesome doom spell.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:54 pm » Fuzzy: *3 points of lethal damage on top of the bashing* Muuuuuuuuu...
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:54 pm » Jane has asked for Mei, that if we shop for weapons, grab one for her, if we see something we think she'll like.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:54 pm » Yes Chic?
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:54 pm » Wei: *goes over to Fuzzy* Aww... *starts helping her wake up*
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:53 pm » Zobot-a question.
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:53 pm » Fuzzy: *KO'd*
Claire « Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:53 pm » *drops Fuzzy off in chat after her fight with Shun*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:52 pm » probably... though Shun can pick up the charms for it easier
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:52 pm » I think Mei got off the lightest, and she's got a -2 wound penalty
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:52 pm » Wei would make a good trainer for an army, I think
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:52 pm » Hee.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:52 pm » heh... I wouldn't worry about him too much... I feel sorry for the people he fought...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:51 pm » Thanks Jane!
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:51 pm » I like your post.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:51 pm » Poor Wei!
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:50 pm » Wei: *Sits down* I really hope nobody else needs fighting traingin...
chicgeek « Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:50 pm » Oh, she'll definitly have the sling.

_________________
"Only If It's Funny".


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted Quest Log
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:49 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2656
Quote:
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:47 pm » Actually...this is a good stopping piont.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:47 pm » Baoshi: *is... rather worse for wear, and a trifle melancholy, but forcing himself to foucus tightly*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:47 pm » I should mention that Deka is still wearing her hat
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:47 pm » Wei: *At Inn*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:47 pm » yey
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:46 pm » Everyone save for Mei is at the inn
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:45 pm » Alright. Transitioning to the Inn!
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:45 pm » Fuzzy: *whispers again* ...Shun? It- it wasn't the last dog, was it?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:45 pm » brb
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:45 pm » Fuzzy: ... *nods, and follows Shun*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:44 pm » Shun: *whisper to Fuzzy*We should head to the inn and tell everyone.
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:44 pm » Fuzzy: *very wide-eyded* ...oh.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:43 pm » Shun:*whisper to Fuzzy* I think it might be what Baoshi was talking about when he mentioned an 'ending'
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:43 pm » Shun:*nod* OK... hopefully he'll get better soon, so you can lord it over him.*weak smile*... *to Fuzzy, whisper* He got attacked by something very dangerous...
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:42 pm » Fuzzy: *whispers to Shun* What HAPPENED?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:41 pm » Fuzzy's Dad: I'll do it. I'm the one who knows how, anyway.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:41 pm » Shun: *lets out a breath, seeing he's not in as immidate danger as he had feared.* Do I need to watch him?... I don't know much about medicine or anything...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:39 pm » That's all you know
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:39 pm » ok
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:39 pm » On it's own, that is.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:39 pm » This means he cannot access essence for supernatural purposes at all. But it'll eventually come back... given months of time.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:39 pm » Ok... for the time being, your father's essence score has essentially been damaged. It's been reduced down to 1
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:38 pm » and that's personal essence
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:37 pm » 6,5,8,3,7,8,9. +3 succes from second occult excellency.= 7 successes.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:36 pm » Go ahead
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:35 pm » well, I may as well make the first check.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:35 pm » It's essentially that part of his essence seems to have been torn apart. it'll come back, but not for a while.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:34 pm » You might be able to know how it's affecting him with an extremely high Lore or Occult + Intelligence check, but how to fix it? I'm afraid that's a bit harder.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:34 pm » Shun:*nods* Right, Thanks...
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:33 pm » Would Shun know how much trouble the attack onShun's dad's soul will be, and how to fix it?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:33 pm » Fuzzy's Dad: I've managed to disinfect the wounds as best I can and bandage them, but he's going to need to be kept here for now. That fever needs to be watched, it's very bad.
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:33 pm » Fuzzy: *still a bit shocked*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:32 pm » Shun:*Watches quietly for once*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:32 pm » Fuzzy's Dad: *Working quietly, with some bickering between him and Shun's dad. It's clear they're not quite fond of each other. Fuzzy's dad is NOT gentle in the bandaging process* 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=9
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:31 pm » Fuzzy: *watches, wide-eyed*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:30 pm » Shun:*let's Fuzzy's dad take over, helping his father to wherever Fuzzy's dad needs him laid down*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:30 pm » and quickly takes over, with some argument...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:29 pm » Alright... at this point, Fuzzy's Dad is called in
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:29 pm » Fuzzy: Dad! Shun's Dad is injured!
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:29 pm » Fuzzy: *stares* I- I think? Dad? Dad! *runs back into the house*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:29 pm » Shun:I really need their help.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:28 pm » Shun:*walks in, his father on his back, probably still bleeding* Hey Liliac, your parents home?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:28 pm » Crudely patched up
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:28 pm » Ok... Shun, wiht his fathers' arm over his shoulder, helping to support him, is there... and his father is sweating and has several bite wounds on his body.
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:27 pm » Fuzzy: *has gotten dressed, still wearing her chainmail shirt, puts the knife in her bag, and answers the door*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:27 pm » Deka: *is now wondering what gift to give to her mother to sooth her while she is gone*
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:26 pm » *Dusk's dad stirs uneasily in his sleep at the idea of competition*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:26 pm » Ok. Fuzzy! There's a knocking on the door!
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:25 pm » Shun's a bit more concerned with trying to save his dad currently
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:25 pm » Ok... Fuzzy's parents house, nevermind
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:25 pm » undo!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:25 pm » My bad. Ok.. never mind
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:25 pm » Oh...sorry... I'm getting them mixed up
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:24 pm » They do? They, and Dusk's dad also?
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:24 pm » I thought that was Dusk's parents.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:24 pm » So it's resonable to assume that, this being a pseudo-fantasy setting, they also live there.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:24 pm » They own an inn
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:23 pm » the inn? Fuzzy's parents live at the inn?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:23 pm » Ok...so heading towards the inn
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:22 pm » Shun: $%%^&, %$^%, #%! Ok, I suck at medicine, I'm taking you to Denty's parents *Gently slings father over shoulder(he should have the str for that: 3) And heads for town. Fuzzy's parents house spesically.*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:21 pm » Shun, his body is feverish and he's trying to stop the bleeding with scraps of clothing tied around various places
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:21 pm » yep
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:21 pm » Father: Yes...managed..to... lose it.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:20 pm » Shun: Did it follow you?
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:20 pm » he tried to sacrifice Fuzzy?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:19 pm » and yeah, I have a bad feeling about what;s about to happen.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:19 pm » Sorry, Wally
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:19 pm » that's ok wally
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:19 pm » Father: I'm afraid I wasn't able to get it... I had to escape.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:19 pm » Ooh... yeah, that's going to be... interesting
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:18 pm » (sorry, just trying to keep up with what's going on)
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:18 pm » Well, Baoshi has officialy lost the title of 'saddest morning'. Eeee.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:18 pm » he was going to grill him on why he had been about to sacrifice Fuzzy... and now that's going to have to wait.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:17 pm » well, this conversation is not going the way Shun had expected.
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:17 pm » Yeeeeee...
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:16 pm » ok
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:16 pm » Brb
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:16 pm » yeah, I remember he wasn't a normal human, just didn't remember the term
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:16 pm » He has an essence score of 2, which is the greatest mortals can acquire... well, it looks like around the wounds he's gotten, something's literally taken bites out of his SOUL.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:16 pm » Ok... Shun... you can see something unusual... your father is an Awakened human, you remember me telling you that, right?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:15 pm » Shun: And it did this to you?*spirit detecting glance to see if there's anything special he'd see with it. You never know.*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:14 pm » Mmm... you only know rumors that some people in distant lands have spoken of places called Shadowlands, where ghosts can interact with the physical world somehow
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:13 pm » ugh, horrible rolls tonight
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:13 pm » 1,2,6,5,6,3,1,10
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:12 pm » *nods*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:12 pm » 7dice+1 die for first excellency occult.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:11 pm » You can make one, Shun... Intelligence + Occult.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:11 pm » Shun: A shambling corpse? *occult check?*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:10 pm » Father: There was...an abomination in the forest. Something I haven't seen before. A shambling corpse... he wanted me to purge it with the spell he taught me.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:10 pm » Father: *Tearing parts of his shirt off to try and bandage his wounds* The Lord of the Forest, Konohana, called upon me to repay the favor I owed him.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:09 pm » Shun:*get's father to a chair to sit*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:09 pm » Shun: Yeah, already got a warning to that effect, though not from any spirits... More to the point, what happened to you?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:08 pm » Father: *He staggers along with your help inside*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:08 pm » Father: Shun... this town... the spirits in the forest are worried about it.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:07 pm » Shun:-!- $%&^%^. *helps him into the house* What the heck happened to you?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:07 pm » From several bite wounds.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:07 pm » And he's not looking well... in fact, eh's bleeding.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:06 pm » Your father is actually just arriving back at the house from a night in the woods, Shun
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:05 pm » Shun:*searches house/temple for father*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:05 pm » ok
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:04 pm » Baoshi: ... Thanks, Grandfather. *he serves tea for them both, and savors it. He;ll leave after a little while, with a more day to day robe on, to go to the Inn*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:04 pm » Shun? You're up
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:04 pm » Ok.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:03 pm » Grandfather: Take tea with me, and you can go.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:03 pm » Grandfather: I've refilled your emergency bag for you.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:02 pm » Baoshi: I'll come back as much as I can, Grandfather. I promise you that. *he smiles a little* ...how about I make us tea again. And then I need to go and talk to my friends. I might come back tonight, if I'm lucky. *he sits up, slowly, and hugs his grandfather*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:02 pm » (brb)
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:01 pm » Grandfather: And you... you're a strong boy. You'll manage. Just... try to visit an old man once in a while, will you?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:01 pm » Baoshi: *smiles* It;s why you made sure to toughen me up. And... I'm glad you did, Grandfather. Really glad...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:00 pm » Grandfather: I knew something like this would happen. Precocious children always lead the most interesting lives, or so my father used to say...
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:59 pm » Baoshi: ...I'm going to try and stay as long as I can. And I think I have a way....
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:59 pm » Baoshi: I either have a day, or a week. And even if I'm not taken by the people who have found me, I will have to leave... or else I'll bring danger here. I'm sorry.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:59 pm » Grandfather: ...
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:58 pm » Baoshi: ...It was an Omen Dog. And it did attack me. I think my past has finaly caught up with me... I have to leave soon.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:57 pm » Grandfather: ...Seedling? Did you really get attacked by wild dogs? This morning, when I was outside, I heard some men talking about something... one of the local lumberjacks saw something in the woods that scared him. Some "Monster"
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:56 pm » Grandfather: ... Vizier? That's a title, Seedling. Important rulers often have viziers to consol them on matters of state. Why do you ask?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:54 pm » baoshi: ... do you know what a Vizer is, Grandfather?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:54 pm » Grandfather: The Immaculates will go to great lengths to protect people, Baoshi. Some are easier to stomach than others.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:54 pm » Baoshi: ...I know I need to rest. But theres something important I have to... theres... a lot has happened. In very short time. And now i don;t have any time.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:53 pm » Grandfather: ...I don't. It was...long ago.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:52 pm » Baoshi: ....when was this? You always told me you don;t care about the Order?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:52 pm » Grandfather: These wounds need rest to heal. You need to stay down.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:52 pm » Grandfather: Regardless... I spent some time as an Immaculate monk, when I was younger, you know. You must keep your head clear, seedling.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:50 pm » Baoshi: We were attacked. And I was... distracted.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:49 pm » Baoshi's Grandfather: Seedling, how could you be so careless? *Clicks his tongue* I've patched up several in my day... it's a small comfort that the wounds were treated before they got too bad.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:48 pm » ok
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:48 pm » Ok... we'll resolve Baoshi first, since I already started it
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:47 pm » Shun'll see if his father's around their home first.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:47 pm » Baoshi: Ban Ban, I'm okay- really.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:47 pm » Ok...shun, Baoshi, tell me what you guys are doing.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:47 pm » Once he found out you've been wounded by "Wild dogs" he's been trying to keep you down, changing your bandages every few hours... he's been working up the whole night.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:46 pm » Shun does
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:46 pm » What does Baoshi need to do? By the way, your Grandfather is fawning over you...if he has his way you're not even getting up
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:46 pm » He needs to talk to his grandfather.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:46 pm » Ok.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:46 pm » Baoshi does.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:46 pm » Hmm... Not besides the usual morning routine... Wei will make sure his dad's set for the day, before heading off to the inn
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:46 pm » Mmm maybe see if there is a shop that seels the item I was looking for or something I can use in the same way? Only in passing though
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:45 pm » Last call?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:45 pm » Shun? Baoshi? Wei?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:45 pm » Maybe I'll just save time: Does anyone else have anyhting they want to do before they go to the inn?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:45 pm » Ok then
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:44 pm » Fuzzy's going to go to the inn and talk to Dusk.
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:44 pm » Fuzzy: Mrfl...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:43 pm » Ok then... Fuzzy? You wake up. Anything you want to do?
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:43 pm » And, she needs to shop, but again, can't leave the inn yet.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:42 pm » Hmm...besides making tea? She'll make herself usefull around the inn. She's waiting for the others, so they can try to sell dad on that %$# tournament idea.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:41 pm » Dusk! You've woken up after 8 hours of sleep. What are you up to?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:40 pm » Ok, make a Stealth + Dexterity check and PM me the results. We're moving onto Dusk.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:40 pm » Now, Mei [feeling in a rather humorous mood] decides to hide somewhere, with the intention of jumping out at the group when they return and seeing if they can recognize her..
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:40 pm » Unfortunately, that includes your allies, unless you tip them off
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:39 pm » You now don't look like yourself. Anyone triyng to see through it will have to make a Wits + Awareness check and beat or match the number of successes you got
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:39 pm » Ok... you've made yourself a servicable disguise.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:38 pm » 3 successes.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:38 pm » 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=5
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:38 pm » roll your dice.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:38 pm » Ok... make the check we talked about in chat, then
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:38 pm » Then, she sets about disguising herself.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:37 pm » Well, Mei wakes up, and sees about having something to eat.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:37 pm » Once she wakes up, I mean
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:37 pm » What's mei doing?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:37 pm » Ok. Then we move onto Jane
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:37 pm » so basically done until the rest of theg roup arrives
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:37 pm » then will look for the others.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:37 pm » works for me
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:36 pm » For the purposes of time, I'll just say you can have a Self Bow and 20 broadhead arrows for 200 yen
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:36 pm » after facing those dogs, she decided she needs something for defence
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:35 pm » Then I go buy a bow and some arrows, will use some of my merchantile skills to lower the price if I have to
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:34 pm » A fletcher? Yes, there is one
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:34 pm » Is there a bower in town?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:34 pm » ok..what are you doing now?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:33 pm » Mother: *hugs back* ...just bring him back...both of you, safely
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:32 pm » Deka: I knew what he did and I beleive the past has caught up with him. I want to help him. *hugs her*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:32 pm » Mother: *Turns away* If that's what you need to do, dear.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:31 pm » Mother: Oh! I... *She starts to tear up*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:31 pm » Deka: I want to go off on my own. Maybe try to find father.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:30 pm » Mother: What is it?
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:30 pm » Deka: But mother. I got some news
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:29 pm » Deka: I was off doing a few things
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:29 pm » Mother: I was worried when you didn't come home last night...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:28 pm » Mother: Hm? Oh, hello Dear. What seems to be the matter?
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:28 pm » Deka: *will walk up to her and say* Mother. I got something to tell you
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:28 pm » She doesn't seem to have noticed you
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:28 pm » Deka: Mother?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:28 pm » Alright... your mother is outside, cleaning the stand your parents have set up
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:27 pm » Alright, off to talk to mother then
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:27 pm » Sorry
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:27 pm » No... it's too well hidden
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:27 pm » Knowing him, he would hide it quite well
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:26 pm » I don't think I find it
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:26 pm » ack! I rolled a9.6.6.3.3.3.1
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:25 pm » Alright. Well... make a Wits + Awareness check, Deka
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:24 pm » Then talk to her mother
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:23 pm » Gonna look for that one item first
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:23 pm » What is Deka doing when she wakes up?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:23 pm » Ok... we'll start with Hawk.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:23 pm » it's on page 115 of the core book
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:22 pm » You regain personal essence first.
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:22 pm » Does it matter for peripheral or personal?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:22 pm » it's been about 8 hours.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:22 pm » You do recover essence at a rate of 4 per hour
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:21 pm » brb
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:21 pm » Fuzzy: *pretending it's not time to get up yet*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:21 pm » Shun:*glares at the sun*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:21 pm » Deka: *is looking for some supplies at her caravan*
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:20 pm » All right— but, we do recover Essence...
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:20 pm » Wei: *gets up early and cleans up shop*
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:20 pm » Baoshi: *will not wake up on his own, so it;s up to his Grandfather if he wakes up yet or not*
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:20 pm » Dusk: *has strong tea. Then, some more tea*
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:19 pm » Fuzzy: Mrfl... *puts her pillow over her head*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:19 pm » Or, to quote the very same rule you're looking at on pg 115: "The Storyteller is always the final arbiter of when and how Willpower is regained"
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:18 pm » I'm not currently allowing that rule, so I'm going to have to ignore your rolls. My apologies.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:18 pm » Err... Jane, I hate to say it, but the Storyteller decides if you use optional rules or not
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:18 pm » 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=4
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:17 pm » Well, I'm going to take the option. (rolls conviction score)
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:17 pm » Anyways... daybreak on Day 2..
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:17 pm » what about essence?
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:16 pm » Oh, ok.
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:16 pm » How?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:16 pm » That's an optional rule, Jane.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:16 pm » A tip: You can regenerate willpower when getting up in the morning.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:16 pm » Daybreak has best involve strong black tea.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:16 pm » Finally!
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:16 pm » What do I need to roll to do what I want to do z?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:15 pm » Woohoo!
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:15 pm » yay!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:15 pm » Day 2!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:15 pm » Ok! Night passes to day. Scene over.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:15 pm » Shun:*heads for the inn to drop Dusk off then home*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:15 pm » (Meanwhile, in Baoshi's dream, A pereguin Mendicant has put him in an envelop and is delivering him to Fujiko)
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:14 pm » Yup.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:14 pm » Deka would be tempted to fallow Wei with steath but decided it is not worth it and goes home
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:14 pm » Mei's sleeping in the temple.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:14 pm » Dusk: Tomorrow we just spring the idea on dad, okay? The Festival will be over before we have a plan at this rate!
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:14 pm » yeah... everybody but mei, I think
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:14 pm » Pretty much.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:14 pm » yeah, it looks that way
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:13 pm » So everyone's more or less managing to go back to their general homes to sleep?
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:13 pm » Wei: Sure thing... Dusk, you want to come along and explain what happened?
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:13 pm » Wei: What? Just answering the question, before I forgot it was asked...
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:13 pm » Fuzzy: Gotcha. Wei, are you taking Baoshi back to his Grandpa first? I'll go with you...
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:13 pm » a bit*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:13 pm » Deka: Fine. *starts heading for home, still ab it peeved at Wei calling her a crazy kid*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:12 pm » Shun: Wei!Plan more tomorrow, sleep now.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:12 pm » Wei: Whatever they will accept, but we should probably plan on them picking...
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:12 pm » Shun:*grumpy, when sleepy*
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:12 pm » Dusk: Shun, there's a reason I put up with you. Let's go already!
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:12 pm » Wei: Not a bad idea... alright, so we're getting back together in the morning and we'll discuss it more then... first, sleep, though
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:11 pm » Mei: *yawns* Sounds good.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:11 pm » ((Brb))
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:11 pm » Shun: OK, how about this! We set up Wei's plan, get Dusk's plan some work too and Mei sneaks into town? Then I go to sleep!
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:11 pm » Fuzzy: WHICH dragon-blooded? Are we asking, or are they picking?
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:11 pm » and the plan for the tourament is to have it be by pairs... winners get to fight two of the Dragon-blooded, without any charms
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:11 pm » -1 to all dice checks until you guys get some sleep...
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:10 pm » Fuzzy: ...and can we sleep before the tournament?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:10 pm » People are starting to get rather tired.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:10 pm » It's about 2 Am, by the way
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:10 pm » I'll just start managing background details
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:10 pm » Ok then. Until you people have reached a quorum, carry on
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:10 pm » Deka: I can find out where you sleep you know
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:09 pm » (I don't think we've decided)
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:09 pm » Mei's thinking about disguising herself and returning to town.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:09 pm » Wei: *jerks a thumb at Deka* That one...
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:09 pm » (sorry)
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:09 pm » Ok, calmly and clearly: What is the plan here?
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:09 pm » Fuzzy: Which dragon-blooded would I fight, anyway?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:09 pm » woah, woah... too many people talking at once!
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:08 pm » Shun: Wei, you're stealing my bit. I'm the insulting one.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:08 pm » Mei: Who you callin' crazy?
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:08 pm » Fuzzy: I think.
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:08 pm » Fuzzy: ...I think I can fight Fang instead. I don't think he'll let me fight a dragon-blooded twice, but if I can beat HIM in a fight he can't complain.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:08 pm » Deka: How about neither?
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:08 pm » Wei: Alright... so you're okay with this?
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:08 pm » Wei: Yes, Crazy Kid. Or would you prefer psycho idiot? I wanted to use the nice one, but it's your choice
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:08 pm » Fuzzy: Ok, Dusk.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:07 pm » Shun:*stuffs a strip of Baoshi's robes in his mouth*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:07 pm » Deka: How good is your disquising skills?
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:07 pm » Mei: My mother was... is... a dancer— you pick up a few tips regarding makeup.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:07 pm » Dusk: Fuzzy? If it looks like you are going to loose, don't change. If you lose, then you just get to have another fight, later. Keep your secret. Sound fair?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:07 pm » Baoshi: No more grandpa.... m tired of lemons...
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:06 pm » Wei: ...I'm still afraid you'd get recognized...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:06 pm » She's right. You guys could try that
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:06 pm » Dusk: ....fine. Meet me at the Inn early, and we'll pitch the idea to Dad. Happy? But, one ONE conditionj.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:06 pm » Mei: I could disguise myself and return with you...
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:06 pm » Mei: Well... there's no way to know what could happen. I just feel like I want to help... I know!
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:05 pm » Deka: Kid?
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:05 pm » Wei: Then... well, I think that partly depends on Mr. Lady ship over here...
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:05 pm » Mei: You know....
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:05 pm » Baoshi: *mutters in his sleep* Why, thank you ladyship... I have always enjoyed the opera...
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:05 pm » Fuzzy: He was unconcious when we found him.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:05 pm » Deka: Crazy?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:05 pm » Shun:*shrug and grin* Fine Denty, this is between you and your admirer anyway.
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:05 pm » Fuzzy: ...why any reason for Baoshi to be out? Can't Wei and I have been taking a walk, and we heard him yell, and chased off some dogs?
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:04 pm » Wei: *pats Dusk on the shoulder* Yes... I know it's public, but what else can we do? Lure them into an alley, like crazy kid over there says? With what? A dozen Monks floating around, looking for the least sign of fighting...
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:04 pm » Deka: The greater the risk, the more sweet is the reward
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:04 pm » Mei: So, once this tournament happens... what then?
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:04 pm » Dusk: We take Baoshi home. We get home, for a couple of hours of sleep. We meet for breakfast. No, that's crazy, we can't do any of that. *sighes* All right. Let's make a decision and get it over with.
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:04 pm » Fuzzy: Yes, but not IMMINENT danger.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:03 pm » (In hsi dream. Whee grammar)
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:03 pm » (Hee!)
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:03 pm » Baoshi: (dreaming a little, as a small red blob-creature flies by on a hibiscus*
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:03 pm » Wei: *smiles* Yeah, but with both of us there... we can do it...
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:02 pm » Shun: Denty, we're all already in danger.
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:02 pm » (Also, Baoshi's dream is entertaining me)
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:02 pm » Fuzzy: ...wouldn't that put you in danger too, though? *concerned*
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:02 pm » Wei: I could help you out... and you'd still be able to fight at least one by yourself...
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:01 pm » Deka: I still say an ambush in the alley
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:01 pm » Baoshi: *dreaming of having tea on the surface of the moon with a procupine, while his shoulder bleeds flowers*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:01 pm » Shun: Course it's risky, there isn't a plan we could use that wouldn't be somewhat risky.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:01 pm » Wei: *sigh* I know it is... but... well, what do you think about that, Fuzzy?
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:01 pm » Mei: You could fight two-on-two, as part of the tournament instead.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:01 pm » Brb... you guys need some time to work stuff out anyway..
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:01 pm » Dusk: I still think it's a bad bad idea. Too public. *sighes* No one listens...
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:00 pm » Fuzzy: If I go big, I have to fight all five of them.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:00 pm » Mei: Okay, I just.... it seems kinda risky.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:00 pm » Wei: Even without turning into a big... whatever
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:00 pm » Shun: She won't let us.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:00 pm » Wei: Hey, she can fight just fine...
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:00 pm » Mei: Unless you can convince that huge whatever-form to show up again.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:00 pm » Deka: Yeah it is, less complicated and less to explain
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:59 pm » Dusk: He'd need a reason to be out in the woods, Fuzzy. Especially at night.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:59 pm » Mei: Have you thought about rigging the tournament?
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:59 pm » Fuzzy: I can fight...
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:59 pm » Fuzzy: Oh, that thing. Yeah.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:59 pm » Wei: Dusk's story is better...
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:59 pm » Mei: One of those five? Against *her*? (indicates Fuzzy).... hmmm...
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:59 pm » Fuzzy: ...how complicated is it to say someone got attacked by a wild animal? *confused by Mei's surprise*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:59 pm » Deka: or Dusk idea
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:59 pm » Shun:Wei, has the brilliant plan that we get the dragon blooded to compete in a tourny. Then Denty wins... hopefully.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:59 pm » Deka: Why not we were looking for the Anethema the dragon blooded was looking for to see if we could face him/her?
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:59 pm » Dusk: He was looking for a rare night flowering herb for tea, and got attacked. Good thing he tookl Wei along! How's that for a cover story.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:58 pm » OOC: As the DM, I can't help but take some sort of amusement here
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:58 pm » Mei: Er... OK. How on earth is that supposed to work?
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:58 pm » Wei: Yeah... like I said it's complicated...
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:58 pm » Shun: We need a why, Deka.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:57 pm » Mei: What?
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:57 pm » Fuzzy: I suppose that is kind of a problem...
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:57 pm » Deka: Can't we say he got attacked by a wild animal? that is pretty close to the truth
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:57 pm » Fuzzy: Oh, that thing.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:57 pm » Shun: Yeah, fun's just getting started.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:57 pm » ((brb))
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:57 pm » Wei: He's talking about the fact that you've got to beat up a Dragon-blooded...
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:56 pm » Mei: Oh?
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:56 pm » Fuzzy: I didn't get bit...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:56 pm » David: *takes the cupcake and takes himself and Laitu out of Exalted*
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:56 pm » Wei: Well... it's complicated, but we've got a plan... of sorts, anyways
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:56 pm » Dusk: Sneak Baoshi back home, have a good cover story to explain his injuries for starters.
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:56 pm » Fuzzy: What problem?
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:56 pm » Laitu: *offers the GM a cupcake instead*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:56 pm » Shun: Now we deal with Denty's problem.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:55 pm » Mei: *nods* Thanks. What are you going to do now?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:55 pm » :P
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:55 pm » laitu, call off the attack.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:55 pm » Dusk: Mei? We thought you could hide out at the abandoned temple for right now. I packed you some food and stuff. *hands her bag*
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:55 pm » Phew.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:55 pm » yay
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:55 pm » No. You're sure that "outhouse" was just a mistranslation on your part, Mei
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:55 pm » Thank you, Zobot...
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:54 pm » Yaaaay!
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:54 pm » Thanks...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:54 pm » Ok... as I said before, i'm going to be benevolent and rule that you guys get back to the old abandoned temple whtiout needing to make any checks
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:54 pm » Does one of the words still mean 'outhouse'?
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:54 pm » I see. Neat.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:54 pm » He is buisy with dreaming!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:53 pm » Baoshi might be able to read it, but he's ko'd right now
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:53 pm » interesting
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:53 pm » Whatever is on the plague MIGHT be the same langauge, but if it is, it's a lot older.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:52 pm » Beyond that, since you don't actually SPEAK it, it's difficult to tell. Your best guess is that there may be some translation difficulties due to the language shift... after all, Baoshi's scarf was likely made relatively recently (20 to 30 years, max) while this is ancient.
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:52 pm » Cooooool...
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:52 pm » brb
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:51 pm » Ok... Jane... with the bonuses you've got, you can tell that they're written in the same alphabet.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:51 pm » *Mei tries again, comparing with Baoshi's scarf* 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=10
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:50 pm » *So go ahead and make your roll
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:50 pm » You'd get +3 dice. S
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:50 pm » Yeeeees? He always has it on.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:50 pm » How many bonus dice?
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:49 pm » I thought he always had it on?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:49 pm » Does he have it on him?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:49 pm » Wait... Tinker, was Baoshi weairng the scarf?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:49 pm » That'd be the same check, but with a significant bonus to the dice you roll
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:49 pm » *applause*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:48 pm » ...cunning plan, Jane
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:48 pm » What would be the roll to check the symbols on the plaque with the symbols on Baoshi's scarf?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:48 pm » Ok... no. You guys have had enough trouble tonight
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:48 pm » Wei: *will wait for mei to catch up, then starts walking*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:48 pm » In fact, you're pretty sure at least one of those words is "Outhouse"
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:48 pm » Shun:*to the temple.(should I make another awareness check?)*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:48 pm » Mei? For all you know, it could be Far northern Barbarian speak.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:47 pm » Dusk: We'll talk to Baoshi tomorrow, after he's had a chance to rest.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:47 pm » 1d10=1, 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=1 Mei botches it.
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:47 pm » Fuzzy: *follows Wei*
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:46 pm » Dusk: *will refill the water bottle when they reach the stream*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:46 pm » Unless you know any other languages, whcih you don't.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:46 pm » Deka: *gets up as well and follows Shun*
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:46 pm » Fuzzy: No, Wei can handle it.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:46 pm » Mei, if you're looking at the plaque, you need to make a Linguistics + Intelligence check to read it
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:46 pm » Wei: *picks up Baoshi, gingerly* Somebody point me in the right direction...
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:46 pm » Dusk: Wei? Do we need to rig a stretcher, so two can share the load?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:46 pm » Shun: Fine by me.*starts walking, keeping a lookout as he does.*
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:45 pm » Mei: *examines the plaque* So, unless I'm mistaken...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:45 pm » The aura is barely visible.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:45 pm » Deka: I have learned to keep things hidden. So I don't like to flaunt the fact
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:45 pm » His anima has dulled to a faint glow, and the mark on his forehead, the sign of jupiter, is fading
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:45 pm » Dusk: Can we talk while we walk? The night's wasting.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:44 pm » what's his anima doing?
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:44 pm » Wei: *can lift Baoshi by himself...*
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:44 pm » Fuzzy: Somewhere he could get food might be good.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:44 pm » Shun: Heh, same for all of us. At least you confirmed it. Guess I was right.
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:44 pm » Fuzzy: In that case... I guess I could help Wei carry him, if need be.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:44 pm » Dusk: He can be well cared for by his Grandfather.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:44 pm » Wei: Well, it's up to you... I'd just prefer to be someplace where it's not very scary, and this place... doesn't qualify...
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:44 pm » (I guess I got ahead of myself there sorry)
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:43 pm » Deka: I guess I am anethama but I am not doing evil things am I?
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:43 pm » Dusk: Fuzzy, it's not safe here for him.
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:43 pm » Fuzzy: I don't think we should move Baoshi just yet unless we really need to...
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:43 pm » Wei: Huh... Regardless, now that Baoshi is all sleepy time... Lets get moving towards that hiding place you were talking about...
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:43 pm » Fuzzy: *listens to the discussion*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:43 pm » Let me rephrase that then, sorry)
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:43 pm » There's nothing in your backstory that would let you know that term. Sorry
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:42 pm » Dusk: Wei? Can you carry Baoshi? We should get moving.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:42 pm » (really? umm oops?)
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:42 pm » Err...yeah, I have to object ot that, Hawk
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:42 pm » eh? she's knows Exalted as a title? Shun doesn't even know that.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:42 pm » Deka: cause last time I am checked I am not rampaging and killing and pilliaging
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:42 pm » yeah, but we don't have any other names to use
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:41 pm » Oh, to them being demons I mean.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:41 pm » Deka: I am not an anethema but I am exalted
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:41 pm » Remember- earlier he asked oolong, the Jade Spider, who said 'no' to that one.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:41 pm » *you're
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:41 pm » Dusk: Deka, are you or aren't you? Baoshi knows you well, we don't.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:41 pm » Shun: I'm just trying to confirm if your 'anethma' for lack of a better word.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:41 pm » Mei: *tells the others about her encounter with Orange-hair and 'Fujiko'
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:40 pm » Deka: There is more then one in a group right?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:40 pm » What are you guys doing now?
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:40 pm » Wei: Good... that's what I wanted to hear...
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:40 pm » Shun: Ah, we? Interesting.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:40 pm » Ok. Baoshi is asleep now.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:40 pm » Dusk: You said 'we' Deka.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:40 pm » Baoshi: No... fighting... you guys are good friends... *his eyes close* Suns and moons... s'posed to.... law.... missed this town... *he relaxes, fallign asleep*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:39 pm » Deka: Besides. They claim we are Anethema, and are we?
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:39 pm » Fuzzy: IN the river?
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:39 pm » Mei: Okay... well, the thing is, I think I met those same two while I was in the river.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:39 pm » Shun: Goody.*suspicious*
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:38 pm » Wei: *shrugs, and settles in an opposite corner* You know, we're behind you regardless of what you're plan is... but it better not involve a lot of fighting...
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:38 pm » Fuzzy: Umm... maybe Baoshi should sleep or something?
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:38 pm » Deka: If I play my hands right, a good chance
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:38 pm » Dusk: Baoshi? If they pointed the Dragon Blooded at the town, 'help' like that we don't need.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:38 pm » Shun: Dirty eh? And would be helping 'anethma' be one of those getting your hands dirty things?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:38 pm » Baoshi: He might take the offer I;m thinking of...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:38 pm » It looks like there's a handle to open it, but the handle's been broken off, so pulling it open would take a dexterity + um... hmm... I'd say a Dex + Athletics check.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:37 pm » Baoshi: ...lazy feeling... mellow... can;t remember so well now. Said he would protect some of you, if I went peacefully... gold patches...
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:37 pm » Deka: Yeah well, there is more I want to do and it requires getting my hands dirty
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:37 pm » Wei: The trap door you're watching is still inactive, by the way
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:36 pm » Mei: "Describe the orange-haired one for me..."
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:36 pm » Mei blinked.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:36 pm » Shun: Taking an awfull lot of risk for a merchant.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:36 pm » Ok, noted, Wei!
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:36 pm » Wei: *has dumped them outside the main door, dead ones closer to the entrance, unconsious ones further away*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:35 pm » Deka: Last time I checked I am a merchant
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:35 pm » Baoshi: Pink... and orange. *pauses* I like orange better... pink is tacky...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:34 pm » Ok.. so now for the moment Baoshi is stablized...
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:34 pm » Mei: You said you saw two people... one with orange hair?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:34 pm » Shun: I dunno, what are you?
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:34 pm » Dusk: Excellent question.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:34 pm » Wei: I'm pretty sure it's been scared off... but just in case... *starts dragging unconcious and dead Omen hounds outside*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:34 pm » Deka: *chuckles* if you say so. If he is a booknerd, then what am I?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:33 pm » Baoshi: ...I have a plan... I don;t know.... if it will work. *he smiles a little* I don;t mind, Deka. Right now it;s comforting.... really...
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:33 pm » Shun: He can catch on fire all he wants. He's still booknerd.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:33 pm » Deka: You know he is more then just a booknerd right?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:32 pm » didn't see the temple part
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:32 pm » Fuzzy: What happens if the other dog comes back?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:32 pm » drat nevermind
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:32 pm » Wei: Yeah, yeah... mine aren't pretty either, so I wouldn't worry it too much
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:32 pm » Shun: Well I think this'll have to do for our hiding spot for now. At least until book nerd's done shing.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:32 pm » (No...fuzzy's forehead squiggle is gone)
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:32 pm » The temple would be another five to ten minutes
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:32 pm » (does Fuzzy still have her forehead squiggle, or is that gone too?)
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:31 pm » *roughly
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:31 pm » Fuzzy: Don't you have those nice pink ones?
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:31 pm » And the temple? the ruined temple, and shun's dad's temple.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:31 pm » Roughtly
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:31 pm » You're about a half-hours walk from town.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:31 pm » how far are we from town?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:31 pm » Baoshi: Nn... my robes are wrecked... *slowly, the glow is fading*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:30 pm » Also, your anima banner is dying down.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:30 pm » Baoshi: Expect me to PM you each time you lose a health level of lethal damage
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:30 pm » Fuzzy: *helps Boashi up* ...when do you stop being on fire?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:30 pm » Baoshi: *his eyes snap open* Ah! I... I might have it...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:30 pm » Ok, the wound is bandaged up. Instead of taking weeks, it'll take a few days for Baoshi to recover
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:30 pm » Wei: Well, then... maybe you don't need to go at all...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:29 pm » so four successes
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:29 pm » BBCode1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=9
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:29 pm » *Roll
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:29 pm » baoshi: Course not... dead language, with a cypher... even if you know the language, it looks like gibberish...
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:29 pm » Fuzzy: Is the way not to go on the scarf?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:29 pm » You guys got SO close to a botched rolll
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:29 pm » Ok, it's not as bad as I thought with 3 1's...
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:29 pm » Wei: Did they say anything about the scarf?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:29 pm » at least you didn't botch
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:29 pm » 3 successes.
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:28 pm » Ouch...
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:28 pm » 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=6
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:28 pm » make your Intelligence + Medicine roll
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:28 pm » Baoshi: Don't know why I need to go... everything is on the scarf... *wincing*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:28 pm » Well whoever is assisting adds only half their successes
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:28 pm » Fuzzy: *bandages*
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:28 pm » Wait, Fuzzy has more medicine. I'm assisting her.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:28 pm » Shun: Do we even know what that means?*occult/lore check?*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:28 pm » Deka: *chuckles* hey, not everyone can be good at everything
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:27 pm » Yeah, Dusk will assist Fuzzy.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:27 pm » Yes, she can... add half the succcesses Fuzzy rolls to Dusk's roll
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:27 pm » Wei: *half listening* Well, then maybe they aren't entirely against us... but I still don't see the need to trust them right now
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:27 pm » Dusk: And the village has 7 days until this 'ending'....*frets, and helps Fuzzy bandage Baoshi*
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:27 pm » Can Fuzzy have Dusk assist her with the medicine stuff?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:27 pm » Shun:*blank stare at Deka* Yeeeeah, no. *still looking around. Like a botch is going to deter Shun*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:26 pm » OOC: *Snerk*
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:26 pm » Baoshi: *opens hsi eyes a alittle* Told them... someone would become 'anathemia'... diddn;t know? Diddn;t tell More then one...
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:26 pm » Wei: *pulls teapot off fire* Here you go...
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:26 pm » Deka: Yeah well your ears are not as trained as mine appearently. Don't worry about it. I got this
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:25 pm » Dusk: They talk to Dragon Blooded? Oh, Baoshi...we're not letting them take you.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:25 pm » They are@
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:25 pm » Fuzzy: ...are the bandages and the boiling water ready?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:25 pm » nearing midnight
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:25 pm » It's night
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:25 pm » (what time of day is it?)
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:25 pm » Baoshi: *closes his eyes, using the problem to think on as a distraction from the injury*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:24 pm » Shun: Ugh, can't beleive I'm jumpy enough to do that...
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:24 pm » Baoshi: I was worried they would hurt you if I said no. I need a way out... a way to stay.
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:24 pm » Fuzzy: Wait... where are you going?
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:23 pm » Wei: *realises he's better at starting fires, actually* 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=10
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:23 pm » Fuzzy: Wei, you're better at starting fires and you know it... *hands him the tools*
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:23 pm » Dusk: ....you're going? Why did you have to say you'd go?
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:23 pm » (heh) Deka: No shun, that is a rabbit and not a dragon blood sneaking up on us
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:23 pm » Baoshi: They diddn;t know why... that seems wrong... and they talk to the Dragon Blooded....
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:23 pm » Fuzzy: I think then you should wait until you at least have a bandage to fret about it.
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:22 pm » Fuzzy: It's a week?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:22 pm » Baoshi: The pink and the orange. I should have been more patient to listen, but I was so... angry, and tired. I might have known more. But I had to say I would go...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:22 pm » Starting a fire would be a survival check + wits, or possibly a craft (fire) + wits, I guess
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:22 pm » Shun:*useless today apparently*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:21 pm » heh
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:21 pm » Deka fades into the shadows and dissapears from view, as if she was never there.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:21 pm » Ok. Well, Shun, I'm not entirely sure how you can botch it, so I'm just going to say you arne't sure if that rustling in the bushes is invading Dragon Blooded or just a night-rabbit
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:21 pm » Dusk: Maybe a sling will help, after it's cleaned and bandaged. To support his arm, and make it easier on his shoulder...wait, what?
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:21 pm » Fuzzy: The two of who?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:21 pm » Baoshi: ...the two of them want me to leave... and they said the town has seven days until an 'Ending' happens.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:20 pm » for keeping watch with Deka
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:20 pm » (wouldn't starting a fire be craft (fire) ?)
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:20 pm » my dice probably likes me for some reason: 9.8.8.7.6.4.3
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:20 pm » Shun, what was that roll for?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:20 pm » It bit into his shoulder, Chic.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:19 pm » shun's roll: 6,1,6,6,3,6.(ouch botch...)
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:19 pm » (Did it bite his leg?)
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:19 pm » Ok... make a dex + stealth check, Deka, to keep hidden
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:19 pm » What I do i rioll for a teath check?
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:19 pm » Wei: *hands Fuzzy the fire tools* Here, you start it up... we need to start boiling water, and you're better at starting a fire than I am
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:19 pm » Deka will keep watch Oh and hidden as well
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:19 pm » Oh, ok.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:19 pm » The Medicine + Int roll was to determine if the wound had a chance of getting infected or not
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:19 pm » Baoshi: *just holds his hands over the wound as others prepair*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:18 pm » Ok... Deka: You're confident that there isn't anyone out there.
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:18 pm » ...what was the medicine + int roll for?
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:18 pm » that is a lot of 9s
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:18 pm » They're making supplies so that any medicine check isn't going to have such a penalty
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:18 pm » ok I rolled: 10.9.9.9.4.2.1
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:18 pm » Ok, that makes sense.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:18 pm » Dusk: *uses her knife to cut a strip from the spare robe for bandages*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:18 pm » as is shun
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:18 pm » Deka: You need to make a wits + awareness roll
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:17 pm » Ok... well, let me put it this way, Claire: Just trying first aid on it without any supplies is asking for a substantail penalty
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:17 pm » Someone's going to make a fire, right?
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:17 pm » So zobot, Deka is keeping watch outside, do I need to roll?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:17 pm » Baoshi: *lays down, but pushes the little cake of soap forward*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:16 pm » Shun: Lay down booknerd. Let everyone do their bit and quit making it hard for them.
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:16 pm » I don't know if we're just doing the bandage/hot water thing or if we need to roll or what... *a bit confused*
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:16 pm » It was to help Baoshi's bite wound...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:16 pm » I kinda missed it in the torrent of commentary
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:16 pm » What was your roll for, Claire? Sorry
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:16 pm » Emergency Bag Wins.
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:15 pm » (did my roll do anything?)
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:15 pm » Baoshi: *pulls out the tea pot, flint, and a small cake of soap from the baghe has been carrying since he stopped by his grandfathers*
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:15 pm » Wei: *stops* Er, never mind... *gets water from Dusk*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:15 pm » Hmm.... well played.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:15 pm » Dusk: Wei! We have water!
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:15 pm » Dusk: No, just a change of clothes for Mei. We can tear them up for bandages...
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:14 pm » Wei: *helps put him down where the others can work on him* Alright... Shun, you keep watch, I'll get some water from the river *proceeds to do so*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:14 pm » Deka: *is fretting outside but keeping a lookout*
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:14 pm » Dusk: I have a flask of water. I stuffed that and food in a bag for Mei.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:14 pm » Shun:Dusk, did you bring any soap from the inn?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:14 pm » Baoshi: And a tea that;s antibiotic. My grandfather might have something, and he will help.
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:14 pm » 1d10=6, 1d10=3, 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=10
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:13 pm » Chic, you can tell the same thing. The Omen Dogs eat... unclean food, for one thing.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:13 pm » baoshi: My bag... *he holds up his backpack* Theres a tea pot to boil water in.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:13 pm » Mei: We're going to need some help here. This could get infected if someone doesn't do something.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:13 pm » The wound needs to be sterilized.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:13 pm » BBCode1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=6
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:13 pm » perception+awareness: 7,9,9,4,4
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:12 pm » Fuzzy: *switches back to human*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:12 pm » Ok... Jane: Yes. You can tell that the wound might get infected if someone doesn't act quick
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:12 pm » (Mei's looking at Baoshi's wounds)
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:12 pm » Fuzzy: Erm... I think so, but I need to be smaller.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:12 pm » Shun:*keeps a watch at the top of the pyramid*
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:12 pm » Wei: *looks around, sword still out* Hmm... I'll watch that Trap door, Fuzzy, you and Dusk come in, the rest of you stay outside
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:12 pm » There's shed fur on the floor and odd markings on a plaque on the inner wall
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:12 pm » Oops. 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=9
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:12 pm » Dusk: Will you and I fit, Fuzzy?
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:12 pm » Deka is going in with Baoshi
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:12 pm » The room is small, but enclosed... it looks like animals have been living in here.
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:12 pm » Fuzzy: Ok, we can't all fit... who's going inside to help Baoshi?
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:12 pm » Oops!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:12 pm » Yes...it'd be medicine + Intelligence, Chic
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:12 pm » Mei *has 1 in Medicine*: 1d10=10
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:11 pm » At the top of the stairs, at the peak of the pyramid, there's an opening... what looks to have once had a door is now just a busted open hatch... inside there's a small room, with a trapdoor on the floor,
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:11 pm » Isn't it combined with intel?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:11 pm » Baoshi: *he pauses to pick up the dagger as he is lead inside, btw*
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:11 pm » How big is the inside of the pyramid?
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:11 pm » Mei comes to look at Baoshi.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:11 pm » Dusk: *has 2 dots in medicine* BBCode1d10=7, 1d10=2
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:11 pm » Deka: *also follows*
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:10 pm » Fuzzy: *still in warform, follows*
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:10 pm » Baoshi: Thank you, Wei... *leans on him*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:10 pm » Shun: I'll keep a watch. *keeping a lookout.*
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:10 pm » Wei: You're right... *helps him into the structure*
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:10 pm » Fuzzy: Can't we take him in the pyramid?
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:10 pm » Deka: Not until theis wound is taken care of Baoshi
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:10 pm » Fuzzy: I know some stuff from Dad... maybe I can help.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:09 pm » Baoshi: ...I need to get inside. Someone will see the glow.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:09 pm » Baoshi's anima is still flaring...
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:09 pm » Fuzzy: *looks at his anima* ...are you on fire?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:09 pm » Baoshi: *still glowing, and staring down at his now bloodied robes* ....huh?
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:09 pm » Deka: *has no medical skills*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:09 pm » That would require a medicine check
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:09 pm » Fuzzy: Baoshi! Are you ok?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:09 pm » Alright... so Baoshi is wounded, you guys are on the steps of an unidentified structure, and you're all still around. And you don't know if the wound is infected or NOT.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:09 pm » Wei: *makes sure the other runs off, before checking on Baoshi*
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:09 pm » Dusk: If Dad notices I'm gone...*belatedly realises Baoshi is hurt, and joins Deka*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:09 pm » Deka: The wound is not infected right?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:08 pm » Woohooo!
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:08 pm » Deka will run over to Baoshi to make sure he is ok
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:08 pm » *You gained 35 Pulchitude!*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:08 pm » Shun: Well... that was informative.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:08 pm » Dusk: Can we move on now? I'd like to get Mei to safety and get back home before dawn.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:08 pm » Alright! Combat over!
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:07 pm » I must have missed that one
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:07 pm » oh
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:07 pm » nope that one ran
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:07 pm » Yeah. it's dead.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:07 pm » three lethal damage
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:07 pm » and we still got another to contend with
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:07 pm » Owww...
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:06 pm » 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=6
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:06 pm » It's raw, and diced?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:06 pm » I see another dead dog in our future
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:06 pm » It's got a L soak of 2... so 11 raw diced
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:06 pm » yeah, ouch
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:06 pm » ...ouch.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:05 pm » plus strength and damage, it's 13 raw damage
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:05 pm » Plus your strength and the damage of the sword.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:05 pm » Ok... subtract a dodge of 3, and you've got four successes
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:04 pm » Seven sucesses...
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:04 pm » Deka is trying to break thier will btw
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:04 pm » Deka: Why not if it worked the first time.... Hey Little puppy dogs, You should go and leave while you still have fur intact! I would love to have a nice fur coat
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:04 pm » Wei: 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=6
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:04 pm » Shun(OOC): Kill steal!
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:04 pm » Fuzzy: (still OOC) Is 'crunch' a noun?
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:03 pm » Fuzzy: (OOC) ...wha?
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:03 pm » Wei: *steps up and attacks the last one here*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:03 pm » Sorry, I missed that
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:03 pm » Deka, you go this turn too
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:03 pm » Fuzzy (OOC:) Perhaps, but can she see why children love cinnamin toast crunch?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:03 pm » yay, I get a turn soon.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:03 pm » huh, I must have missed my action then
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:02 pm » tick 6.
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:02 pm » We can only hope...
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:02 pm » this is tick 5 right?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:02 pm » Wei, you get an action!
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:02 pm » Maybe this'll cheer up Fang, anyhow.
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:02 pm » *snerk*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:02 pm » The first of the reamining omen hounds goes! And it's turning tail and running away from Wei!
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:02 pm » heh, we need a point where shun gets to introduce fuzzy, just so he can go on for 5 minutes with all her titles
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:01 pm » so 2 left
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:01 pm » Ok... next tick!
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:01 pm » heh... it's been interesting
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:01 pm » Shun: And Denty adds another title! Slayer of omen hounds.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:00 pm » This amuses me. Fuzzy did a warform, Baoshi went super saian, and Dusk threw yet another rock. Er, scrap of metal.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:00 pm » Deka: Remind me not to get on her bad side
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:00 pm » There's a fine red spray of blood in the nearby air as Fuzzy's warform, using the added momentum from the jump, literally cleaves a hound in half
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:00 pm » it is not mostly dead now, it is dead dead
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:59 pm » not just incapacitated, this one's dead, since Baoshi hit it first.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:59 pm » CRUNCH!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:59 pm » Ok... yeah. It's down
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:59 pm » 5 damage!
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:59 pm » So much for Baoshi;s robes.
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:59 pm » Whee! I did something useful!
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:59 pm » 6 Lethal damage.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:59 pm » heh
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:59 pm » ouch
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:59 pm » 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=2, 1d10=3
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:59 pm » Ok, so 10 dice
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:58 pm » My poor puppies
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:58 pm » can we say 'roadkill?'
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:58 pm » Totally forgot to take that into account, sorry
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:58 pm » Yeah...sorry. Add your strength and the damage factor
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:58 pm » Ok then
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:58 pm » Um, I get Damage + Strength for the claws.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:58 pm » ....I beleive the terms 'Gibbed' may be in order.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:57 pm » take your roll
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:57 pm » Yeah.. so you've got 7 raw damage. Minus it's dodge of 3 and the two soak, you're rolling 5 damage dice.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:57 pm » nice...
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:57 pm » Exalted: The epic tabletop game.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:57 pm » This is the power of a war form against a critter that's largely not-superpowerful
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:57 pm » Fuzzy: HAHA!
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:57 pm » go fuzzy!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:56 pm » Ok. They only have a lethal soak of 2, so this is...yeah
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:56 pm » Wow.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:56 pm » Whoops, 10.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:56 pm » nevermind, nine
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:56 pm » I counted ten?
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:56 pm » 10
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:56 pm » 9 successes... wow.
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:56 pm » I'll take it.
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:55 pm » 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=10
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:55 pm » Go fuzzy!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:55 pm » no extra dice, but normally you woudln't have been able to make that jump at all and still attack, so there you go
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:55 pm » Hmm... ok. Make an attack roll, fuzzy
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:54 pm » Fuzzy: *bends her knees, and does a flip off the pyramid, landing in a crouch next to the hound next to Baoshi and slashing it across the muzzle with her silvery claws*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:54 pm » Ok... we'll wait for you, Fuzzy
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:53 pm » Fuzzy: *is attempting stunting, for reasons of fun warform transformation*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:52 pm » Heh All I did was taunt and thus removing 2 from Baoshi. I let the other finish them off
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:52 pm » The remaining hounds: one is on Wei, one is next to shun, and one is next to Baoshi
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:52 pm » Where are the remaining hounds, anyway?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:51 pm » The three that are remaining are having to make morale checks
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:51 pm » the two we though would be least usefull in combat are showing up our fighters.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:51 pm » The Omen hounds, at this point, are intimidated... they're pack hunters and food that fights back this well is NOT food
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:51 pm » heh, this is great...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:51 pm » Three are left, and two of them are wounded
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:51 pm » How many hounds are left?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:51 pm » It's incapacitated. There's only 3 left
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:50 pm » Crispy critter?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:50 pm » Ok... Jane, you one-shotted another hound
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:50 pm » ouch?
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:50 pm » wow
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:50 pm » Whoa luck! 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=8
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:50 pm » roll your four damage dice
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:49 pm » And that's fine, Mei. You can move down the steps, You're at the base of the structure, now
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:49 pm » So subtracting it's soak of 2L, you've got four successes to roll as damage.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:49 pm » And Mei's going to let the spell drag her forwards so she's in easy reach of the stones, if that's possible.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:49 pm » Yup! 4 successes. Which overwhelms the hound's dodge by 1.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:49 pm » I see 4 there
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:48 pm » 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=1
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:48 pm » (or, to put it another way, Magic Missile!)
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:48 pm » *Nods* Nice, Jane! Make your roll!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:48 pm » or throw something
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:47 pm » The charm asks for a Dexterity + Thrown + Essence in place of Accuracy. If this hits, it inflicts 6L soakable damage. It can only be dodged.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:47 pm » You'd have to run forward and then attack
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:47 pm » Sorry.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:47 pm » Err..no, They aren't, Claire.
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:46 pm » (of me, I mean)
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:46 pm » Ok then. What attack rolls are you making?
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:46 pm » So none of the hounds are in easy reach?
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:46 pm » Ah, thanks for clearing that up
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:46 pm » (making roll...)
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:46 pm » To climb to the top would take longer than a single action
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:46 pm » Okay. Mei, lacking anything to throw for the time being, uses the charm Essence Thorn Practice on the nearest dog that's NOT Incapacitated.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:46 pm » Deka is MIDWAY up the steps
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:46 pm » or near
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:46 pm » Fuzzy: Whee!
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:46 pm » Well I know for sure that Deka is on the top of the steps
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:45 pm » Right next to your hulking bearform
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:45 pm » As for Fuzzy: Dusk and Deka moved back away from the hounds, so they're standing rihgt next to you, Fuzzy
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:45 pm » Hmm... I'll rule that you can find some stones on the ground near the stairs, Mei
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:45 pm » Where exactly IS Fuzzy? I thought she started on the steps, but then Dusk and Deka were in the back, and now I'm kind of confused...
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:44 pm » Is there something to throw in easy reach of Mei?
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:44 pm » All right, let's do this!
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:44 pm » (I bet you hit it hard on the head too!)
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:44 pm » Deka: I bet I can dodge one
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:43 pm » Deka: Makes it a bit better on my end now
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:43 pm » Tick 4: Mei, Fuzzy, you're up
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:42 pm » *Starting a softball league in Veros*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:42 pm » Deka: *thumbs at at Dusk*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:42 pm » yey
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:42 pm » Yay!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:42 pm » It's not dead, but it can't do anything else.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:42 pm » And reduce it to incapacitated.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:42 pm » Ok. You hit the one charging at Deka
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:41 pm » The one farthest back.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:40 pm » yay dusk
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:40 pm » ?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:40 pm » Ok.. so which one.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:40 pm » I should've declared that earlier...not one of the ones charging in front.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:39 pm » !
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:39 pm » Go Dusk
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:39 pm » Ok... what hound were you aiming at?
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:39 pm » wow
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:39 pm » Go dusk!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:38 pm » Wow! Niiice... 6 successes!
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:38 pm » BBCode1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=5
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:38 pm » brb
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:37 pm » Str. 2, plus 3. okay.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:37 pm » Add the +1 for damage, so you've got 3 + your strength
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:36 pm » so your raw damage is (Strength+Damage+Extra sucesses)
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:36 pm » Ok... they've got a dodge of 3, so you have two hits
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:35 pm » Well, they only do 2B. I'm trying this out, still.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:35 pm » nice, 5 there
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:34 pm » BBCode1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=7
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:34 pm » Okay, so roll 7 dice.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:33 pm » Bonus to hit
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:33 pm » bonus to hit
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:33 pm » The 3 bonus dice, is that bonus to hit or bonus for damage? Okay, no flurry. Let's see what just one does.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:32 pm » But Flurrying...however you spell that, reduces your chance to hit
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:32 pm » Rate means you can throw three of them max if oyu choose to flurry
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:32 pm » hey jane
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:31 pm » (I will practice combat in chat with someone soon!)
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:31 pm » (Yay Jane!)
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:31 pm » Yay jane!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:31 pm » *Mei has rejoined your party!*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:31 pm » (tackle Jane for true ghosting!)
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:31 pm » Alright. Yaaay for Jane!
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:31 pm » Okay...aiming adds 3 bonus dice. So, thrown 2 + dex 2 + the metal chunks are no accuracy bonus, but Rate 3. I don't know what rate 3 is. Sorry, help?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:30 pm » (Woohoo!)
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:30 pm » (YES!)
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:30 pm » (You know, I may just be the luckiest person on earth. May I join you?)
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:29 pm » Chic, you go
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:29 pm » Tick 4!
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:29 pm » Baoshi: *currently consumed by rage, but will proably be distressed about this later*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:28 pm » Niiice! Ok, he's feeling that one. The hound, honestly surprised, lets out a mournful whine as it's kicked with a sickening thud!
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:28 pm » Deka: You go Baoshi
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:27 pm » so three successes
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:27 pm » I count 3 there
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:27 pm » I'll assume is right.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:27 pm » 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=4
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:26 pm » plus youre strength, minus their soak... if they have any
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:26 pm » So go ahead
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:26 pm » *nods*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:26 pm » Roll 7, They have a lethal soak of 2
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:26 pm » Wait, we reduce soak, first
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:25 pm » Yes.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:25 pm » Okay, so i roll 9?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:24 pm » And add an extra die for a successful stunt
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:24 pm » +3b for kick.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:24 pm » Ok... add the 3 Bashing, but count it as letal, in respect ot your poewr
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:24 pm » c'mon one shot kill!
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:24 pm » *nods*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:24 pm » you were kicking, right?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:23 pm » So five raw damage, plus whatever your bonus is
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:23 pm » These critters have a dodge of 3
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:23 pm » Ooo...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:23 pm » And the perks it can apply to you and your allies
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:23 pm » 8 in total.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:23 pm » yes. You know have a conscious awareness of your character's anima effect
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:23 pm » Go Baoshi!
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:22 pm » 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=4
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:22 pm » that is going to hurt
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:21 pm » Dex+Martial Arts+6, I beleive.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:21 pm » Alright. Damage time.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:21 pm » You mean his 'Anima Effect'?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:20 pm » Er, hold on a second...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:19 pm » Also, make your rolls for damage.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:19 pm » Shun: That's the problem. *I'M* the showoff!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:19 pm » You now have awareness of your character's Anima Banner ability
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:19 pm » Ok... well, as Baoshi attacks, he literally EXPLODES in light. A fierce green aura erupts around him, and the sign of Jupiter blazes on is forehead, nearly blidning it's intensity. Tinker! You need to read page 115 of your Sidereal guide
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:19 pm » Deka: Hey, I am just trying to spread the pack so we stand a better chance sheesh
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:19 pm » Dusk: Oh, and you never show off, Shun?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:18 pm » Baoshi is.... having... a bit of a breakdwn, really. Loads of pressure.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:18 pm » bow*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:18 pm » Deka need a box for hers
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:18 pm » Shun:Jeeze everyone's showing off.
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:18 pm » Fuzzy: I wanted to try this for a LONG time!
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:18 pm » Heh, you already saw Fuzzy's best battle attack... she didn't bother with the fancy circumstances, though.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:16 pm » It;s the best battle attack he has. :D
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:16 pm » One moment.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:16 pm » 'This is honestly the first time this has come up, but it definately qualities.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:16 pm » Ooo... ok, I have to do something with this.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:16 pm » Deka: Personally I perfer somthing less flashy but I am not complaining
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:16 pm » Hee!
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:15 pm » That;s right. He went super Saian.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:15 pm » Deka: Go Baoshi!
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:14 pm » baoshi: *if he has enough move left, he will lunge and attack the wolf that bit him with a now lethal and +6 dice kick*
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:14 pm » Ooooooh...
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:14 pm » Baoshi: *has 12 motes left. In his fury at the attack, his rage at the world, and hsi earlier tension, he throws aside the dagger and activates Blade of the Battle Maiden- consuming hsi remaining periphreal Motes. With a sudden rush of Red Essence, he takes on the desteny of a armored and weapn holdind warrion, making all of his Martial Ats attacks lethal, and adding an extra die to all such attacks at the cost of 2m per diece- as well as his Parry Dice value*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:12 pm » Alright then. Go ahead
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:11 pm » Either way, I'll go ahead and describe the charm.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:10 pm » ok
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:09 pm » You were taunting. That's not a defined action, so I ruled it took 3, like aiming
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:09 pm » Hawk, it depends on the speed of your action
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:09 pm » it depends on the speed of the attack
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:09 pm » Reflexive Step One.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:09 pm » reflexive, supplimental, etc?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:09 pm » What type of charm is it?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:09 pm » Question- can I activate a charm, and then attack?
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:09 pm » so every three unless specified?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:08 pm » Deka, you go on tick 5.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:08 pm » If I went on tick 2, when can I go again?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:08 pm » Baoshi: You can act.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:08 pm » Deka: Does this mean I have to work over time to make sure you don't go down? Dang it
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:07 pm » Tick 3!
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:07 pm » that sucks
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:07 pm » Ok... soooo.... anyways.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:07 pm » True fact! Sidreals can;t wear aromif they want to use their charms.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:07 pm » Baoshi: If I wear armor my... ack... powers don;t work...
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:06 pm » it happens tinker.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:06 pm » Deka: Dang it Baoshi! Why didn't you grab at least some armor
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:06 pm » Baoshi is not having hsi best night.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:04 pm » Deka has 0
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:04 pm » Baoshi has two dots.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:04 pm » ok
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:04 pm » That is good, even without charms it would help
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:04 pm » ok
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:03 pm » Gotta help a friend find old DnD books
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:03 pm » ok, brb,
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:03 pm » I have 3 dots in medicine...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:03 pm » people with medicine skill, but no charms.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:03 pm » Heh.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:03 pm » I thin dusk's the only one
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:03 pm » No, I don't think you guys do.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:03 pm » I have 2 dots in medicine.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:02 pm » Do we have a healer in the group by chance?
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:00 pm » Oh, well.
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:00 pm » Rounded down.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:00 pm » rounded down
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:59 pm » 3 stamina.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:59 pm » Is lethal soak rounded up or down?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:59 pm » Brb, guys. Sorry. SOmething unavoidable, back in a few moments.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:58 pm » But you're at -1 to all dice rolls, now, remember
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:58 pm » Baoshi: ...dammit, I LIKED these robes!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:58 pm » however, you can certainly seek vengence.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:58 pm » *nods* understood.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:57 pm » oh, right... you were holding your action, right?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:57 pm » Tinker: You only can make a counter attack if you have a charm or artifact that allows you to
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:57 pm » There's a demonstartoin picture on pg. 150 of marking off health levels
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:57 pm » Do I have a shot at a counterattack?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:57 pm » You put an X through each health level, starting with -0 and working down, Hawk
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:56 pm » The hound's fangs are slick with his blood as it tears a chunk of flesh out of Baoshi, and pushes off of him
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:56 pm » So how do you mark lethal damage?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:56 pm » Baoshi: *grits his teeth*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:56 pm » Ouch
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:54 pm » 3L in damage as the hound's fangs sink into Baoshi's flesh...
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:54 pm » Shun: I don't think he knows you that well!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:54 pm » I'm really sorry, guys. But I gotta let the dice fall how they may: 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=4
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:54 pm » Baoshi: !!!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:53 pm » *nods* Ok... so he's looking at 7 possible damage. Ouch... I'm really sorry
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:53 pm » Deka: Dang it Baoshi! You better not go down on me!
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:53 pm » Fuzzy: BAOSHI!
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:53 pm » so two
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:53 pm » lethal is halved, too...
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:52 pm » No armor, Stamina 4...
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:52 pm » 4, I beleive.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:52 pm » man, id that had hit Deka; she would be hurting
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:51 pm » Half a moment...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:51 pm » Your lethal soak, I mean
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:51 pm » so there are 9 successes of raw damage. Whats' your soak, Baoshi?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:51 pm » It adds 6l for the bite, however
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:50 pm » Ok... so we reduce it by 4 for the dodge.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:50 pm » *hugs tink* that is an honest mistake
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:50 pm » Sorry....
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:50 pm » yeah, it's a easy line to miss...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:50 pm » Well, never mind then
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:50 pm » *embarassed*
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:50 pm » 4
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:50 pm » Oh. Whoops. Never mind.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:50 pm » I spent 10 bonus points on the extra essence point.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:50 pm » divided in half
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:49 pm » Yep. Essence+Dex+Dodge, if essence is over 2.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:49 pm » what.... SERIOUSLY?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:49 pm » God bless 3 essence.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:49 pm » ...hah!
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:49 pm » 8
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:49 pm » what's your highest DV?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:49 pm » Crap.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:48 pm » 7 successes
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:48 pm » Deka: *sticks her tongue out at the hounds* Ha!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:48 pm » err...it doesn't look good... 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=4
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:48 pm » Crap.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:48 pm » Hound 5, however, is going after Baoshi
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:47 pm » So Deka, congrats. You got it to waste it's action charging towards you.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:47 pm » Wei: *waiting until tick six*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:47 pm » Unfortunately, it can't move that far, since Deka was at the back of the group, with Dusk.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:47 pm » Hound 4 pads forward and is trying to get at Deka....
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:46 pm » at the immediate moment, ti's tick 2, where the last two hounds go.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:46 pm » Thanks. Sorry.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:46 pm » Chic, you acted on tick 1, so you go on tick 4
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:45 pm » *Aim*
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:45 pm » Okay, so-if I am 3 ticks, I may go on tick 3?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:45 pm » Because of Baoshi
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:45 pm » Yes, chic, we did
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:45 pm » *nods* Baoshi has some mass Join Battle dice.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:44 pm » We started at tick 0?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:44 pm » Ok... Hawk! Deka seems to have attracted some attention... it's tick 2 now!
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:43 pm » Baoshi: ...that can;t be good.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:43 pm » The squiggly line starts to twist and squirm around like a worm on her head, though.
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:43 pm » Hee hee hee... oh dear...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:42 pm » a bright silver squiggly line appears on the forehead of her giant hulking body, clearly visable to anyone who can, you know, See.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:42 pm » With Fuzzy spending 6 points of peripheral Essence, something starts to happen...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:42 pm » Ok...first off:
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:41 pm » Deka: Yo hounds! I bet your mother was a hamster!
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:41 pm » as much as I'd like that. it's just Bash damage at this point, unless iron fist tech is always on.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:41 pm » heh 8.8.7.5.3
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:41 pm » Whoohoo! Go Wei!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:41 pm » Deka, make your roll, then
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:41 pm » Wally's sword, however, cuts into the hound, and deals two points of lethal damage!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:40 pm » 3 successes from Shun... ok. Their soak is 2L and 4B, so Shun's attack reduces down to one success.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:40 pm » four sucesses
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:40 pm » 1d10=6, 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=7
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:40 pm » whoops... I taught that one wrong then..
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:39 pm » Ok, after they do thier damage Deka is going to try that on the hounds that have not attacked yet
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:39 pm » 9,2,3,2,5,2,3,4,10= 3 successes? or is it just 2 at this point...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:39 pm » Hmm...taunting them? I'd say manipulation + Performance
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:39 pm » ANd what remains is actual damage
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:39 pm » The successes you get, you subtract their soak from
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:39 pm » Hey z, what would I roll to try to taunt some of the hounds
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:39 pm » Then, you roll that many dice.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:38 pm » You add your total number of damage dice plus your weapon modifier.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:38 pm » Don't we subtract their soak first?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:37 pm » ok, that was personal
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:37 pm » Alright... so Wei, Shun, roll your damage dice.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:37 pm » Okay.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:37 pm » Shun: Eh, whatever. I've wanted to see how much of a difference this makes.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:37 pm » It's important for my sake
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:37 pm » For future reference: When people are using essence, tell me if you're using personal or peripheral
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:37 pm » Wei: Ooh... cool... *trying not to be distracted from attacking by Fuzzy's awesome transformation*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:37 pm » 4 before the 3 dodge. so 1 total
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:36 pm » Shun, how many successes did you get?
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:36 pm » Deka: See? My Caravan mate agrees with me
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:36 pm » Wei: *has four Sucesses+5 strength+4 Damage from sword = 13 raw damage
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:36 pm » Baoshi: I don't mind the distraction, beleive me.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:35 pm » You've got 4 damage dice, Wei, plus whatever your sword adds
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:35 pm » (I know this has been said, but Fuzzy rocks.)
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:35 pm » So they subtract 3 successes from Wei's attack
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:35 pm » Dusk: In the forest, facing beasties. *grins*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:35 pm » rolls: 1,9,9,5,1,4,5,9,9
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:35 pm » Ok... so the hounds have a dodge DV of 3
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:35 pm » Deka: What?
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:35 pm » Dusk: Yeah, think about that Deka...
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:35 pm » Fuzzy: *needle-like silve claws sprout from her fingers*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:34 pm » Deka: hey if I kept myself from being curious jsut because of some danger, I would not be where I am today
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:34 pm » 1d10=4
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:34 pm » Fuzzy: *grows three feet taller, muscles rippling under her skin- she grows a thick white fur coat, and long fangs protrude from her mouth. Her ears become prominant, and her nose turns black and flattens somewhat* I've been wanting to try this...
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:34 pm » Shun: And this, children, is why you don't go exploring every little ruin you see.*attacks hound 2. 2motes in first martial arts excellency(+2 dice to attack)*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:33 pm » Ok, so Shun and Wei are both in no danger.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:33 pm » heh... Wei's Parry is six right now, with the minus one
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:33 pm » Sure!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:33 pm » And... Claire, would you describe your transformation for everyone? I'm not quite sure they know what's going on
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:33 pm » shun's parry is 5
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:32 pm » Geeze... my poor hounds... *pouts* they're not hitting for crap
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:32 pm » seven sucesses
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:32 pm » 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=1 on Wei
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:32 pm » So, eleven dice... 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=10
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:32 pm » (speed 3, I believe)
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:32 pm » So throwing a rock at the first hound, I roll dex=throw?
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:32 pm » Fuzzy: *Deadly Beastman transform, with Claws of the Silver Moon!*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:31 pm » and yes. That is, Wally
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:31 pm » Wow, I rolled badly. So many ones.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:31 pm » 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=1 On shun
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:31 pm » Wei will draw his sword, and attack hound 1... that's a -3 penalty to the attack, right?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:30 pm » Well, hound 2 is going after Shun, and hound 3 is going after Wei again. These guys are supposed to use pack tactics to ake down foes, so they support each other
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:30 pm » I think I will follow Dusk's example at least once and pick up a rock and throw it at the nearest target
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:30 pm » Fuzzy: *grins*
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:30 pm » Hee hee hee hee hee...
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:29 pm » hmm
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:29 pm » Tick 2! Wei, Shun, Deka, Fuzzy, and hound 2 and 3 go.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:29 pm » yey
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:28 pm » yay for rounding up ^_^
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:28 pm » So fortunately Wei manages to sidestep it, then!
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:28 pm » Wei has 5 Dodge DV
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:28 pm » What's your dodge value?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:28 pm » So he's got 5 successes.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:27 pm » 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=10
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:27 pm » Err...no, not yet.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:27 pm » alright... Wei probably hasn't had time to draw his sword yet, right?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:26 pm » ((back))
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:26 pm » Yes, Hawk, it is
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:26 pm » throwing is based on dex right?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:26 pm » That happens to be Wei.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:26 pm » Hound 1 goes... it's padding forward and lunging at the biggest and strongest person it can see to try and drop them early on.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:25 pm » OK.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:25 pm » Dusk would rather not toss her new dagger and lose her decent weapon at the beginning of a fight.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:25 pm » and in response to Claire's question: yes, you can wait ticks to take your action if you want.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:24 pm » I'd rule that they have accuracy +0, damage is 2b, rate is 3, and defense is+0
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:24 pm » What if I'm lobbing the metal chunks? I have no sling, just my throw.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:23 pm » ((brb))
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:23 pm » Yes?
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:23 pm » Question.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:22 pm » Ok.. nevermind. Anyways...Yes. Dusk withdraws and gets into a positoin to better throw stuff.
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:22 pm » Can't he wait a tick or something? Is that an option?
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:22 pm » That way, she won't be in a fighter's way, and can toss stuff.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:22 pm » Well, Baoshi acts first, Dusk, but I'll note that. And yes, you can back up onto the first step of the pyramid
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:22 pm » He *would* attack first, but he;d have to run into the middle of them- and he has no long range weapons.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:21 pm » Dusk will take the time to aim. Can she back up, and stand on the first step of the pyramid?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:21 pm » Baoshi: We have company.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:21 pm » Baoshi: *sensing the approach, he turns and draws the dagger he was given- keeping it on hand. He moves out in front of the party to face the approaching dogs, prepairing to attack/defend against the first one to move*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:21 pm » Aw...Dr. Beard left
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:21 pm » err, Dusk
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:21 pm » The first hound acts on Tick 1. But so does CHic
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:20 pm » Befoer some of you, es
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:20 pm » alright... so we're unsurprised, but they're going before most of us, right?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:18 pm » Yes. you guys have seen them... none of you failed the Awareness check, so you're all unsurprised.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:18 pm » Right.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:18 pm » You guys are in a large clearing at the foot of the steps of a large metallic strucutre resembling an aztec pyramid. Although the terrain isn't thick enough to preclude movement where you are, the brush around the clearing is considerably thicker and bushes provide concealment
chicgeek « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:18 pm » Okay-but we've seen them?
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:18 pm » So deka is probably the furthest from them then
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:18 pm » Okay. So we can;t see them very well/at all.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm » The hounds are behind you guys, currently covered by the bushes you just emerged from
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm » Alright. Can we get a quick layout description?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm » Tick 0! Baoshi takes an action
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:16 pm » potential hello, Dr. Beard!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:15 pm » Hee... anyways.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:15 pm » yeah, that makes sense
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:15 pm » Deka: Curse that ever dangerous flu!
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:15 pm » Long day.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:15 pm » Maybe she faints from exaustion?
Claire « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:15 pm » *snerk*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:14 pm » Regardless, the risk of becoming a hound's meal is now quite real! And to make matters worse, Mei has suddenly developed the Vanishing Flu and is thus unable to help fight them!
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:14 pm » wait... wrong word
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:14 pm » The hounds of love are after us!
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:14 pm » *snerk*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:14 pm » yep
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:14 pm » We were starting, I believe, with combat. At the foot of a strange metallic ruin, the group found themselves persecuted by unscrupulous whores... er, I mean, by Omen Hounds.

_________________
"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!" -Marvin the Martian

Spam Poison. I think.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted Quest Log
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:39 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2656
Quote:
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:36 pm » No problem... I skipped over some stuff, like Dusk's and Baoshi's conversation, but hopefully one of them will fill the other characters in on that at some point anyway...
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:35 pm » thanks for catching me up
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:34 pm » Grandfather: *Folds his arms* Now that my patient is in no danger, I feel I need to be told what has been transpiring behind my back. Seedling, do you have sometihing to say?
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:34 pm » ok
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:34 pm » Dusk wants to talk to the others, but not in front of Grandfather.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:34 pm » Baoshi: ...she has a chance. *suspects Grandfather will want an explanation*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:34 pm » that about covers it
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:33 pm » Ok, what did I miss?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:33 pm » Deka: She will be ok right? *worried8
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:33 pm » So everyone's at Baoshi's wagon now.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:33 pm » Mei's wound was infected. Baoshi took Mei to his Grandpa's wagon, and Dusk followed shortly after a stop at the inn, running past Fuzzy, Wei, and Deka in the proccess.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:33 pm » Dusk: Honored Grandfather? May we leave Mei with you?
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:33 pm » Mei ran toward them, a large gash across her front. Dusk gave her emergency medical care, and Baoshi saw something leaving the temple Mei was staying at, going in the opposite direction.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:32 pm » That's a legend from 100 yrs ago.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:32 pm » Baoshi and Dusk then went into the forest to find Mei.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:32 pm » ok
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:32 pm » (doing my best to recap quickly)
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:32 pm » This something is thought to be a cursed bride who ran off into the forest after her missing lover
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:31 pm » Right now the best thing you can do is wait for the cordial to have it's effects on her.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:31 pm » Wei, Deka and Fuzzy went to talk to the hunters, and found out that there's some monster in the forest who's 'attacked' people, although they all got better
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:31 pm » Had you made one before the Sweet Cordial was administered, it might have, but it also might have made her dead.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:31 pm » Damn.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:31 pm » At this point, Tinker: No.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:31 pm » Dusk and Baoshi went to talk to the Green Lady, who agreed to send Immaculate Monks into the forest after the monsters...
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:31 pm » yeah I know. That part was me and Claire's suggestion before.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:31 pm » I don;t suppose a second medical check from baoshi would help?
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:30 pm » Hey Demo! Shun's helping take care of his dad right now, though we'll probably fetch him shortly
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:30 pm » okay, someone fill Demo in. I'll brb.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:30 pm » Hi, Demo!
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:30 pm » Fuzzy: What happ- *sees Mei* What happened?!
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:30 pm » Hi, Demo!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:29 pm » So She's got one last chance.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:29 pm » Wei: *runs in the door* What's going... Mei? What happened?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:29 pm » As an added effect, she also gets a second check to recover from the infectoin before it kills her, which is good, because neither her immune system nor Ban-Ban's medicine check was able to deal with it
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:29 pm » hey all*collapse*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:29 pm » Dusk: *chugs water*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:29 pm » Baoshi: *hands her water* It;s a better chance then she had. *he slumps back*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:29 pm » She'll regain a health level when she wakes up, and spends the next 12 hours in a narcotic haze.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:28 pm » Dusk: She'll be unconcious for 12 hours, but it can't be helped...water?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:28 pm » There's no visible supernatural effect, but the wound has stopped bleeding, all of a sudden, and begins to clot.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:27 pm » ok! Mei drinks the Sweet Cordial.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:27 pm » Baoshi: *lifts Mei up enough to get her to drink it*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:27 pm » Make a Lore + Intelligence check to know, Tinker.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:27 pm » Ah, screw it.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:27 pm » Would baoshi know what she;s talking about?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:27 pm » Deka: *follows*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:27 pm » Dusk: *enters the wagon, gasping for breath* Sweet...*gasp*....Cordial....*gasp....*pours one dose carefully*.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:27 pm » Wei: Alright. *Takes off after Fuzzy*
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:26 pm » Fuzzy: *takes off after Dusk*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:26 pm » Dusk, you reach her.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:26 pm » Ok, he doesn't make things worse, but he hasn't improved her condition.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:26 pm » Fuzzy: ...yeah, probably.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:26 pm » Ouch... Grandfather's medicine check was... gah.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:26 pm » Wei: *Waves to Dusk, looks at Fuzzy* ...you think we should follow her?
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:26 pm » Fuzzy: I think something might be wrong.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:26 pm » Deka: I think there is trouble
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:26 pm » 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=3
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:25 pm » Fuzzy: Uhh... Wei?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:25 pm » Baoshi: *helps tp tend to her as best as he can*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:25 pm » Dusk: *doesn't stop, needs her breath for running. I wave frantically as I pass*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:25 pm » Who see you carrying a large bottle and jogging at a breakneck pace
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:24 pm » However,you pass by Deka, Fuzzy, and Wei
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:24 pm » Yes. Ok, you make it in 3.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:24 pm » Riding, 1 dot. And...I will pass. I have no larceny. 5 minutes walk-can I run?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:23 pm » *Nods* Ok, make a dexterity + larceny check to grab one and not get noticed. It's about 5 minutes away by walk
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:23 pm » Unless it;s such a short distance that would be silly to take one.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:22 pm » Yep! I figure, the Inn probably stables horses for people, as well as has a few to rent.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:21 pm » Dusk: You find "it" inside your room. You're getting a horse, right?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:21 pm » Baoshi: *he complys quickly, and boils water as directed*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:21 pm » Grandfather: Quickly! Boil some water. I will get some medicine.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:21 pm » Grandfather: You were hiding the girl? Seedling.. bring her inside. I will do what I can.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:19 pm » Baoshi: We were helping her hide, and we were checking on her and she... she... someone...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:19 pm » Baoshi: She was attacked. She;s the girl I helped the other day- and she has a infected wound. Please- help her.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:18 pm » Grandfather: Baoshi? What...what is this?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:18 pm » Dusk, you get to your father's inn five minutes later, and get inside a minute after that
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:17 pm » The second he sees you, a maiden in your arms, covered in blood, his eyes raise and he looks shocked.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:17 pm » Alright. Baoshi, you get to your Grandfather's wagon first.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:16 pm » Ok then
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:16 pm » We were supposed to meet Dusk and Baoshi, once they were done... So we're just waiting around, unless we see something strange
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:16 pm » I believe we were just going to wait for the rest of the party...
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:16 pm » I was under the impression we were waiting fore the others here
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:16 pm » *If she can do that, she will take a horse from the stable, to get to Baoshi's faster, unless it's close enough to just run*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:15 pm » What were you planning on doing once you were done?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:15 pm » Ok. Shifting to you guys.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:15 pm » Wei: *Still at his dad's shop, waiting for the rest*
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:15 pm » We're all at Wei's Dad's shop still, I believe.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:15 pm » last time I checked, at Wei's father shop
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:15 pm » Baoshi: *runs for hsi grandfathers caravan*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:14 pm » Wei, Fuzzy, and Deka, where are you guys?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:14 pm » Dusk: *runs as fast as she can, to the Inn. She uses her shortcut, and shimmy up the outside to her room*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:14 pm » Baoshi: Agreed. Green Maiden gaurd us both.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:14 pm » Ok... hmm
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:14 pm » Dusk: Take her, I will RUN, and meet you! Her time is wasting.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:13 pm » Baoshi: Alright. Alright. Come on. *he carefuly picks up Mei, trying not to harm her further* Grandfather will have some supplies, and he;s closer. We go there.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:13 pm » Dusk: Why, certainly-it will casue no stir at all, bringing a bloody Mei right to the Inn, where lady Green is lurking!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:12 pm » (OOC: Please don't kill me, Laitu!)
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:12 pm » See you soon!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:12 pm » Baoshi: But- if they did this to her...
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:11 pm » Dusk: You aren't chasing a monster by yourself. I'll run faster, unencumbered.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:11 pm » (back)
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:11 pm » Dusk: Let them go! This needs both of us.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:10 pm » Baoshi: ... whoever attacked her is heading somewhere else. Towards the forest. Can you get her back yourself?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:10 pm » Ok. With five successes, you can tell: You can see a figure leaving the temple, but he's not headed towards you. he's heading towards the forest
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:09 pm » 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=3, 1d10=8
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:09 pm » Baoshi: Make a Perception + Awareness check.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:09 pm » Dusk: Baoshi, you know what happens if we bring her to town! You carry her to...Fuzzy's? Or your grandfather's? I'll run to the Inn, take a horse, and meet you there!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:09 pm » Then baoshi is going to tell Dusk to take her to the town. He;ll stay behind to try and stave the person off, if need be
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:08 pm » She ran all that way, and that was easily less gentle
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:08 pm » She is. The bleeding is being impeded by makeshift bandages, but the wound hasn't been cauterized... I'd say you can move her
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:07 pm » Is she stable enough to be carried?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:07 pm » Ok. What are you doing?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:07 pm » (brb)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:07 pm » Baoshi: Can you get her there?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:06 pm » Dusk: I have something that can save her, but back at the Inn! Why didn't I carry it with me?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:06 pm » In fact, the infection seems to have set in almost supernaturally fast
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:06 pm » No- unles shis graddad put some in there.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:06 pm » (GO DUSK!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:06 pm » The BAD news: You can tell the wound is infected, and unless Baoshi carried around alcohol, you don't ahve any supplies here to treat that.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:06 pm » Ok! the good news, Chic: You were able to staunch the bleeding before she lost ANOTHER health level. (It's stamina + resistance number of minutes for such a severe wound before she would ahve fallen to incapacitated)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:05 pm » Baoshi: *he grips the godmetal knife he was given, thinking quickly about hwo to summon help....*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:04 pm » BBCode1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=5
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:04 pm » Baoshi: ...*sets down his bag, for what meger medical suplies can be gained from it.* I should hape prepaired.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:04 pm » (She's quite literally at her -4 health level)
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:03 pm » No. Another spare robe for Mei, since the last one was cut up.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:03 pm » A deep gash along her chest, from the top of her shoulder down to her stomach.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:03 pm » ((Wei: *blissfully ignorant*))
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:03 pm » ok. So make a check for the medical + intelligence roll. Mei only has one wound you can see, but it's a HUUGE one
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:03 pm » (I got that)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:03 pm » Alright! Dusk.... do you have any medical supplies on you?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:02 pm » *Dusk wants to keep her alive until they get to help*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:02 pm » Baoshi; Alright. *sets Mei down, prepairing to use charms if he has to... *
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:02 pm » *biting nails*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:02 pm » *Dusk will use her dots in medicine, for emergency first aid*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:01 pm » Dusk: Baoshi! Guard us, keep a lookout, while I tend her wound!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:01 pm » (ten minutes.)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:01 pm » Baoshi: ... If the person catches up, I;m fighting. No arguing. We run now. *carrying Mei, he springs into a sprint*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:01 pm » (how far to town? To Wei's?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:00 pm » (Pretty darn far. About a 20 minute walk)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:00 pm » Baoshi: *he will pick up Mei, wrapping her in his mouter robe to try and staunch the wound* If it comes to that, I will.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:59 pm » (How far to run to Fuzzy's dad's?)
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:59 pm » Mei: Don't care what it takes... even call those two I met in the river. Just...
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:59 pm » Dusk: We'll ALL go.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:59 pm » Mei: There's someone in there.... big weapon... stay away....
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:59 pm » Baoshi: Dusk! Get her back to town! Get her to my grandfather, if nothing else.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:58 pm » Mei?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:58 pm » Dusk: She's running, so something's chasing her!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:57 pm » (outermost)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:56 pm » Baoshi: Mei! *he strips off hsi putermost robes to use against the wound, running to meet her*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:56 pm » Evne though she's in a disguise and really, BADLY hurt
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:55 pm » So you can tell it's Mei.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:55 pm » You got the two successes you both need
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:55 pm » Dusk: BBCode1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=4
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:55 pm » 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=8
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:54 pm » Mei, you're up
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:54 pm » You aren't entirely sure who it is at first, but you can tell they're bleeding profusely. You have to make a Perception + Awareness check to see through Mei's disguise
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:54 pm » Eep!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:54 pm » ok... Baoshi and Dusk? You see someone running towards you from the temple. And there's a horrible gash streaking across her chest. It looks like her shoulder was nearly cleaved in twain.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:53 pm » Dusk: If we can't turn it aside...how can I leave right away, knowing that? And how can we fight what we don't know?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:53 pm » Baoshi: i think so. And remember, something happens o the town in a week... if nothing forces us to go before then....
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:52 pm » Dusk: So...the forest is full of Dragon Bloods and Immaculate monks today, and will be tomorrow. A good time to stay in town, and prepare our escape?
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:51 pm » ((Wei: *Showing off for Fuzzy*)
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:50 pm » ((Fuzzy: *STILL watchign Wei work!*))
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:50 pm » ( It's okay!)
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:50 pm » Hee!
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:49 pm » Deka will have to find something to pass the time at the shop, possibly a game of cards or soemthing if she is not allowed to haggle with the customers)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:49 pm » ((Baoshi: Huh. A ten minut ewalk seems to be taking a while...))
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:49 pm » ((OOC-Baoshi and Dusk: Now walking at the speed of plot!))
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:49 pm » ((totally cool))
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:49 pm » (np)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:48 pm » (Sorry. We're almost done with Jane's thingy)
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:48 pm » Dusk: *nods*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:48 pm » Baoshi: Agreed. And... thank you, Dusk.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:47 pm » Dusk: No, the sooner we can leave, the better. *sighes* More planning. Let's hurry and get to Mei.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:45 pm » Baoshi: Heh. *smiles* Alright. I'm not in a rush... I just worry about the rest of you.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:44 pm » (for ADVENTURE! :P)
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:44 pm » Dusk: Another thing to plan... Baoshi?...I'm going to wait for Shun before I leave. He may not be free yet, with his father injured...I'll make another copy of the map, if I need to wait.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:42 pm » Baoshi: ...I know. I wish there was another way. I know Deka has reasons to quest... Mei even has real reasons to want to go. But te Caravan s all i know.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:41 pm » Dusk: *sighes* Leaving. Right.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:39 pm » Baoshi: Heh. remind me to pick up bandages in town before we leave...
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:38 pm » Dusk: Mei will be glad to see this bag I've brought. The spare robe I brought last time went to decorate your shoulder. *grins*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:38 pm » Baoshi: Alright. I hope Mei is okay...
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:36 pm » Dusk: You've been coming through our town all your life. I think I know you a little by now. *smiles briefly* I will stand with you. That message...if true, you face a different destiny, and hard choices. Come-let's set it aside for now.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:35 pm » Baoshi: Agreed. I wouldn;t mind telling the others... just Im not sure it;s safe to do so here. And... I'm afraid I;d lose my nerve.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:34 pm » Dusk: I will keep your counsel. I ask that you free me to speak, if I ever feel that the danger to the others requires it.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:33 pm » Baoshi: I just needed to run it past someone.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:33 pm » Baoshi; And that way, the ones who are good can give us warning if they need to.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:33 pm » Dusk: Well...spying can work two ways.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:32 pm » Baoshi: Yeah. That;s the plan. *smiles a little*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:32 pm » Baoshi: ...but... I suppose assuming you;d rather have me spy on you then just have me gone is a little...
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:32 pm » Dusk:...Then you don't have to leave, and hopefully they leave us be, instead of sending Dragons after us?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:31 pm » Baoshi: I'm going to offer to spy on the group. I think theres something about us all being here that;s important... and if they were just Evil then theyld just kill us all, right? I think they;re... not good. But... not bad either. So... maybe if I offer to report on the group, so they don;t waste resources...
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:31 pm » Dusk: What's your plan, Baoshi? Maybe I can help.]
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:30 pm » (Back...)
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:30 pm » Dusk: ...All right. I trust you.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:29 pm » Dusk: You know...there were some rumors about the Inn. But...I think I'll wait until we see the other's before I speak of them.]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:29 pm » Baoshi: *takes it* The lovers ghost? Oh, I rthink I remember something about that... *pauses* ...I have a plan for when they come for me... but I don;t know if it's a good one. If I tell you... will you not tell the others yet?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:27 pm » Dusk: I don't want Fuzzt to leave either, but if that Fang could help her learn...*Breaks off a lilac blossom as they walk, and one for baoshi, too* Here. If we go in the woods after all, it's supposed to make the lover's ghost leave you be.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:26 pm » Baoshi: No, I diddn;t really pick up on that- I guessed about Mei from her ever so subtle guilt trip, but about me? Well... she does keep suggesting she knows about me...
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:26 pm » Dusk: Oh...you could tell she wanted to find out about Mei, right? And...she suspects that you are hiding something about yourself.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:25 pm » Baoshi: I think you;re probably right. I just wish there was a way that would mean she doesn;t need to go so soon.... but theres no helping some things.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:25 pm » Dusk: Admittedly, the one left is the one I would not want to face, but still!
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:24 pm » Dusk: Baoshi? This may be Fuzzy's best chance. 3 dragons on a mission with monks in the forest, she was getting the other to help monks search...
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:24 pm » *wishes deka was there*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:23 pm » wow
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:23 pm » Ok, you guys don't hear anything so far.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:23 pm » Eep.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:23 pm » ...eep.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:22 pm » Oh dear...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:22 pm » ...wuhoh.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:21 pm » BBCode1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=1
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:21 pm » 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=3
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:21 pm » kay....
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:20 pm » Subtract 1 die for distance, however. The ruined temple outside town is still a bit away
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:20 pm » Ok... Dusk? Baoshi? Make a Wits + Awareness check, both of you
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:20 pm » Rolf: Well, for non jaeger, I suppose they're all right.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:20 pm » Sir Honor: ....we;ve had worse new initiates.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:20 pm » Claire: Oooooh... *watches the fight*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:19 pm » And Sir Honor, in the wings. Nice.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:18 pm » Laitu: *watching, a bit grin on her face*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:18 pm » Vladimir: Hy hem *so* proud uff my leedle girl~
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:17 pm » Chic: *staring*
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:16 pm » *still giggling*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:16 pm » Dr. Viktor: ....Hy;m torn between horrified und impressed.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:15 pm » Laitu: *thinking Mommy and Daddy should do poetry for each other*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:15 pm » It's funny, Dr.Beard even pulled Mimic back.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:15 pm » Secondary; We would, but I think she;d get mad...
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:15 pm » *snickers*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:15 pm » Andro: ....*head tilt* Ha wha huh?
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:14 pm » Hee hee hee...
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:14 pm » Oh-will Laitu be dragged off by her parents?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:14 pm » 'Jagermonster Freestyle Jazz'... hee!
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:14 pm » Laitu: *watching the fight, fascinated*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:14 pm » I second that.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:13 pm » XD It was fun to write.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:13 pm » It was great!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:13 pm » Hee hee! How was the fight start?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:12 pm » And I have been highly entertained and amused by Wally, Rad, and Laitu in game. Makes me giggle.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:12 pm » (Will be back... food needs eating)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:11 pm » (*has snacks* Mmmm.)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:11 pm » (Wheee!)
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:11 pm » Claire: *gives Boss a snack while he waits*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:11 pm » (breaks out the doritos and soft drinks)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:10 pm » (...yeaaaah... I guess so... ))
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:10 pm » (Tinker...shouldn't we wait?)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:09 pm » Baoshi: I think i hate the green one.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:09 pm » Deka: But... but...
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:09 pm » Fuzzy: *watches Wei work*
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:09 pm » Wei: No Deka... no... *goes back to blacksmithing*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:08 pm » Deka: But sir look at the quality of this metal! Surely it would be an insult to pay any lower
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:08 pm » No problem... we can entertain ourselves
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:08 pm » *nods*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:08 pm » Of course!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:08 pm » Jane's on a clock, so i've gotta resolve this with her
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:07 pm » Ok. So can you guys just wait for a bit? Sorry
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:07 pm » Heh I can see Deka resisting the urge to haggle with the customers
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:07 pm » Or as they waslk. :)
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:06 pm » Well, Dusk will talk to Baoshi briefly before they leave.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:06 pm » Well, then... conversation on the way? baoshi might want to talk his plans over with Dusk.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:06 pm » Alright... just for fun, what would Wei have to roll to help out in the back?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:06 pm » it depends on what happens with that, what Dusk and Baoshi find.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:05 pm » I'm currently resolving something with Jane...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:05 pm » ((back))
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:04 pm » Ok...
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:04 pm » I think they're just hanging around the shop for a bit... Wei'll probably help out his dad while he's waiting, but that's minor
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:04 pm » yep
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:04 pm » I don't.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:03 pm » Unless you guys have something else to do.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:03 pm » ((Brb, though))
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:03 pm » I think so, too.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:03 pm » So, I think that's the end of Wei, Fuzzy and Deka's scene?
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:02 pm » (Warning: I'll have to get off in about a half-hour to an hour.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:02 pm » Wheee! Lore!
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:01 pm » wow
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:01 pm » Ooh... fun fun...
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:01 pm » Wooooooow...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:00 pm » The end.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:00 pm » The story never ends happily, however. And superstitious townsfolk whisper that her ghost remains there to this day.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:58 pm » Some people believe she died in the woods, alone and forgotten. Others believe her lover was one of the Fair Folk all along, and he found her in the forest, seduced her, and then stabbed her throat in the consumation of their union. Still others say that her spirit remains there, kidnapping men who wander into the forest alone because she believes them to be her missing love.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:57 pm » (Munches popcorn)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:57 pm » From here, the story diverges. There are several endings, just as there are several stories of what happened to the man
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:56 pm » To find her love, no matter what happened.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:56 pm » So the maiden ventured into the forest to search for him. Eternally.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:55 pm » No one could persuade her to wait for him
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:54 pm » She ignored the requests of her family and loved ones.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:54 pm » But no one remembered any specifics. And the maiden, heart broken, turned and went into the forest to the north.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:54 pm » (gets hanky)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:53 pm » Some people say that a tree was knocked over, crushing him to death. Another man said that a dryad, smitten with his appearance, stole him away and took him as a consort. Even others say the Fair Folk abducted him
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:53 pm » The hunters traveling with him all told different stories. No one seemed to agree what happened to him
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:52 pm » And the man disappeared.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:51 pm » But there was a terrible storm before he returned to the village.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:51 pm » The man was a hunter, and the day before their wedding he was away on a hunt with several other men.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:50 pm » ((*sips soda))
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:50 pm » (Story time! *gets popcorn*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:49 pm » A long time ago, a bit over a hundred years ago, there was a maiden of incredible beauty in this village, engaged to be wed to a young man of pure heart.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:48 pm » The story goes like this....
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:48 pm » Ok, you all got the successes. So you all know about it.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:48 pm » He knows the story... but Fuzzy knows it better ^_^
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:48 pm » 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=3
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:48 pm » Deka will ask
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:48 pm » 1d10=1, 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=3
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:47 pm » ok deka rolled 3 3 4 7
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:47 pm » (Eh... I don't think Wei would want to wait around for the rest of the story... so he'll roll)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:47 pm » )
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:47 pm » (It'd be a lore + intelligence check with a success requirement of 1_
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:46 pm » *Nods* (Well, if you want to know, you can ask about it)
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:46 pm » (is there any chance any of us would know the story?)
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:46 pm » But I forgot to follow up
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:46 pm » Deka did ask aobut more information about that
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:46 pm » (I don't... though they might be curious about the story of the Abandoned lover ^_^)
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:45 pm » (not I)
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:45 pm » (I don't)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:45 pm » (Do you guys have any other questions?)
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:45 pm » Wei: And thanks for helping us, um... you know, avoid it...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:44 pm » Hunter 1: Hey, thanks!
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:43 pm » Wei: Huh... well, I hope you don't run into it again, at least
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:42 pm » Deka: *nods in agreement with Fuzzy.*
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:41 pm » Fuzzy: It sounds scary...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:41 pm » Hunter 1: But the way it moaned, you'd 'ave thought it was huuuge.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:41 pm » Hunter: The size 'a a man... I think.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:40 pm » Deka: How big is it?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:39 pm » Hunter 1: It's only been seen in the woods up north, though. 'm pretty sure I was the first t'see it, though. an' that was a week ago.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:39 pm » (he turned me into a newt!... Alright I wills top now)
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:38 pm » Wei: ...Right.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:38 pm » Fuzzy: Oh no! But he's ok?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:37 pm » Hunter 1: Um... it attacked Togashi yesterday! Err...he got better, though.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:36 pm » Fuzzy: *scratches her head, confused* What did it attack?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:36 pm » Hunter 1: Um... um... Everyone's said it's attacked a lot... but most people ain't seen it.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:34 pm » Fuzzy: Has it hurt anyone?
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:34 pm » Wei: And it's always been seen in the north woods?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:33 pm » (To Hawk: The woods just to the north were where you guys found Mei.) Hunter 1: Meself, Kodoku, and a few of the others.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:32 pm » Wei: And who else has seen it?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:32 pm » What else is to the north Zobot?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:32 pm » Hunter 1: In tha woods t'tha north a here, lad.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:31 pm » Enough about how we're all scoobies, and back to the game ^_^
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:31 pm » Yay!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:30 pm » ok, back!
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:30 pm » Now I'm imagining Fuzzy trying to tug someone's 'mask' off...
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:30 pm » Hee hee hee...
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:30 pm » ...Old Man Zobot... he's totally the bad ending
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:29 pm » Yes. XD
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:29 pm » Does this make Zobot Old Man <instert name here>?
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:29 pm » *nods*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:29 pm » Baoshi;s more Freddy...
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:29 pm » Hmm..both Wei and Shun are bottomless pits, they'd each fit for Shaggy.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:29 pm » (Sorry...somethings wrong. Gotta reboot my compy)
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:28 pm » Plus, Shaggy's always going with Scooby... ^_
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:28 pm » (.... :( ))
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:28 pm » Erm... (Scrappy?)
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:28 pm » *giggling*
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:28 pm » Heh... I would have thought of Baoshi as Freddy first...
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:28 pm » Yoinks!
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:28 pm » My mind is a little jumbled today I guess
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:27 pm » yeah
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:27 pm » ...Velma?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:27 pm » Wei iso Freddy.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:27 pm » Wei's Shaggy?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:27 pm » I call Wilma!
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:27 pm » Fuzzy's Scooby?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:27 pm » hehe
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:27 pm » Heh... Hmm... who's who?
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:27 pm » We already split up...
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:26 pm » Hee hee hee...
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:26 pm » Okay, no one leave the Mystery Machine!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:25 pm » brb, computer troubles
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:24 pm » Fuzzy: *wide-eyed*
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:24 pm » Wei: Hmm... No, can't say I have. Where'd you see it, anyways?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:23 pm » Deka: Care to share it?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:23 pm » Hunter 1: Haven't you heard the story?!? Hunters tell it when we're out in the woods overnight.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:22 pm » Wei: ...tha 'bandoned lover?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:22 pm » Hunter 1: An it had this 'ooooribble wailing sound... it was the ghost a'tha abandoned lover, it was!
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:22 pm » Fuzzy: *eyes widen* Wow...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:21 pm » (9*snerk*)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:21 pm » Hunter 1: Well, uh, *he rubs the back of his head with his arm* I didn't really get what you'd call a GOOD look at it, really. But I saw a leg, through the bushes! It was covered in cuts and dried blood it was!
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:21 pm » (won't comment for it might lead to more OOC chat then is probably needed atm)
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:20 pm » *snerk*
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:20 pm » (OOC - The Spanish Inquisition: *Being Unexpected*)
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:18 pm » Fuzzy: *curious* What did it look like?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:18 pm » Deka: Where did you see it?
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:18 pm » Wei: Really? What happened?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:18 pm » Hunter 1: I'm the one who saw it first! Well... I think, anyway. I thought it was all just a dream until one of the other lads saw it.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:18 pm » Deka: *menatally kick self* Well, stories tend to get exaggerated in a small town *sheepishly*
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:17 pm » Wei: *glares at Deka* Well, actually, I think that's just exaggeration... You know how those stories grow, right?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:16 pm » (or maybe I messed it up already)
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:16 pm » Fuzzy: *then looks back to the hunters* ...have you seen it?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:16 pm » *Wei's father waves back to him. The hunter looks at you, eyes wide, Deka) Hunter 1: It... it eats souls? W-who told you that?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:16 pm » (and I think that is better then saying a shadowland beast)
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:16 pm » Fuzzy: *gives Deka a confused look*
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:15 pm » Wei: *following behind, waves to his father*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:15 pm » Deka: Well. Me and my friends have heard there is a mean mosnter that can eat souls running around in the forest *is acting a little scared.*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:13 pm » *One of the hunters, a short, blonde-haired man, turns to you* Hunter 1: Hm? Yes, that's correct. What do you want?
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:12 pm » Fuzzy: *unsure of what to do*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:12 pm » Deka: *inwardly smirks on how that guy is haggling. She approaches the man.* Excuse me sir, are you one of the hunters?
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:12 pm » Fuzzy: *walks over to them, glancing at Wei and Deka*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:11 pm » Alright. There's a group of hunters hanging outside the shop. One of them is negotiating with Wei's father over maintance costs for their weapons.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:10 pm » Yes.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:10 pm » So... the hunter's are at the shop, then?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:09 pm » So they would be there. Ok.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:09 pm » oh wait. nevermind. You guys were heading to Wei's dad's shop
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:09 pm » Make an investigation + wits check. One person is in charge, the others add half their successes to the roll
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:09 pm » Fuzzy: *following Wei, since he knows them better than she does*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:08 pm » (sorry, my update jumpeed to 300 on me)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:08 pm » Alright! Ok then.... you guys are looking for some of the village hunters.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:07 pm » Wei: Yo
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:07 pm » Fuzzy: (OOC) Ready!
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:07 pm » Yup!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:07 pm » You guys still here?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:06 pm » Ok. So now we move onto Wei, Fuzzy, and Deka.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:03 pm » Alright. Well...you know that Bishoujou is trying to find out information about Mei... and knows something about Baoshi that she suspects he's trying to hide.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:02 pm » Mastery of Small manners, page 239-240.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:02 pm » WHat charm was that again?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:02 pm » Ok... so we'll resolve that now
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:02 pm » But, now Fuzzy.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:01 pm » (see how bad it is when I type fast?)
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:01 pm » I'll need that, when you cut back to mus.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:01 pm » My charm ensured I understood the basic motivations of all at the scene, as if I'd rolled 3 suceeses on an investigation roll.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:00 pm » Yay!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:00 pm » Yes?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:00 pm » Okay, Zobot-real quick!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:59 pm » Ok! Scene over! Now we move to Fuzzy, Wei, and Deka!
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:59 pm » Dusk: *holds a finger to her lips, leads baoshi to her room*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:59 pm » Baoshi: *smile fades into a grimace as soon as she;s out of sight*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:58 pm » Baohi: *bright smile* I wouldn;t dream of it.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:58 pm » *She leads the two of you out, and locks the door*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:58 pm » Bishoujou: ...Baoshi, was it? I shall look for you in the tavern when the sun has set. Please do not...disappoint me.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:58 pm » Dusk: *bows* My thanks for your gracious indulgence, my lady.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:58 pm » (it's worth writing them down, even if they don't come up much beyond battling mind-affecting foes)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:57 pm » Baoshi: We do so, indeed. Thank you for your time... Ladyship.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:57 pm » Okay, mental parry-just the Investigation + charisma or manipulation, ghalved, then? That would be 6, hald is 3.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:56 pm » Bishoujou: I imagine this is a trying time for you as well. *She stands up* My condolances. But I must take my leave now. I have to go rally the Immaculates for this hunt. And I imagine the two of you have things to do as well, do you not?
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:56 pm » (Yay Dusk!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:55 pm » (Alright! So she's one success below. You win)
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:55 pm » That would be 12, halved is 6.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:54 pm » Okay....For mental Dv, then, just the wp + Integ.+ Essence, halved?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:54 pm » (That's why on your character sheet there's a separate listing for Specialties. I was trying to only cover the basic rules, though, so I didn't cover them
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:53 pm » (Ok... you probably dont' have a specialty, since I didn't cover specialties in the game... Specialties are basically ways to increase an ability you have beyond 5 dots by focusing in a specific area of that skill. Like you could specialize in "Craft: Weaponsmithing"
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:52 pm » Mental parry, what's appropriate speciality?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:52 pm » Dusk: Alas, I wish I could sooth her mother's fears. *sighes* Okay, mental DV-appropriate speciality? if that's manip, my MDv is 7.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:52 pm » (Basically, Mental Dodge and Mental Parry are the values you use for Social combat.... they're like your Dodge and Parry scores normally. Don't worry, Social combat will be a "Rare" occurance in this game, unless initiated by the players, because it cna be used to compell people against their will, and most players don't like that. But at the same time, it's used to measure how unnaturally persuasive many figures in Exalted can be, so there are some mechanics for it. if her number of successes beats your Mental Dodge or Mental Parry score, you either HAVE to tell her what you know or you cna spend a point of temporary willpower to overcome it. Doing so, however, also gains you a point of limit since you're a celestial Exalt)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:50 pm » 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=3
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:50 pm » (Wei: Wow... I can't mentally parry at all...)
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:48 pm » (woo fun!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:48 pm » (The Exalted Wiki is QUITE useful for quick rules calls)
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:48 pm » (okay-how do I resist that? I have manipulation 3)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:47 pm » (Give me a second and I'll roll the attack. Quickly figure out your mental Dodge and Parry values off of this sheet right here: http://wiki.white-wolf.com/exalted/index.php?title=DV)
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:47 pm » Oooooh...
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:47 pm » (Ooh... intrigue)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:47 pm » (OOC: Stated social Attack against you, Dusk, with the intent of getting you to speak of any information you know about Mai. It's guilt-based, so it's using her Manipulation Attribute)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:46 pm » Bishoujou: Your concern does you credit... it is rare to find someone so civic minded to a town one does not live in. *She turns to Dusk* Ah, but I am ignoring you! How terribly impolite. Tell me... have you any news of your missing friend? The one who dived into the river? I've heard she's still gone. Her mother is so terribly worried about her, you know. The poor dear hasn't even slept a single wink.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:43 pm » Baoshi: ...I did say we found Omen Dogs, My Lady. *he smiles a little* They were a trifling concern. What worrys me *now* is this *town*.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:42 pm » (Remember that Baoshi still has 3 lethal damage...)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:42 pm » Bishoujou: *There is a frown which creases her face* ...Vizier, perhaps you would reconsider? I am only speaking out of concern... may I ask how you recieved those wounds?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:41 pm » Baoshi: ... ah, but I speak out of turn. Forgive me- tonight, of course.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:40 pm » Baoshi: I am afraid that I have a prior engagement tonight, Ladyship, but I will endeavor to comply with your request. Is none of which you wish to say possible to discuss sooner?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:38 pm » Bishoujou: Regarding the... "incident" yesterday with a girl my comrades most ungraciously chased... I would like to speak with you regarding it, Baoshi. Alone. Perhaps... tonight?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:37 pm » Baoshi: ....name it.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:36 pm » Bishoujou: However, I shall require something in return...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:36 pm » Bishoujou: There are twelve trained monks of the Parish, who know some measure of the Martial Arts the Immaculate Order teaches. Beyond that, there is a score of mortal monks traveling with our Brotherhood this trip to the formation of the Grand Hunt. Perhaps I can arrange for some monks to patrol the woods in search. And If I am quick, I can speak with Ikigaru and try to convince her to lead the search.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:35 pm » Dusk: *nudges Baoshi* I thank you, lady Bishoju. I confess, I feared for what may befall our poor village, this night.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:35 pm » Baoshi: We would be most grateful, Ladyship. *bows again8
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:34 pm » Bishoujou: *She considers for a moment* Hm. Well... there is perhaps something I can do.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:32 pm » And charisma based.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:32 pm » 4 successes
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:31 pm » 1d10=5, 1d10=10
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:30 pm » Oh! Whoops. Erm, re-roll?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:30 pm » 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=6
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:30 pm » (However! Add two dice to the roll due to Dusk's words and her behavior)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:29 pm » (Baoshi, make a Presence + Charisma or Manipulation check, depending on if you're just trying to appeal to her good will or if you're trying to goad her into it)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:28 pm » Baoshi: With all due respect Lady Bishoujou, the monsters are within the forest now. Is there no among the immaculate order that can be spared to search?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:28 pm » (back)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:27 pm » The Lady in Green: *Nods* My name is Kindoku Bishojou. But you may both refer to me as Bishojou, since we're all friends here. *She smirks* Regretably, I am unable to offer much immediate assistance. Three of our number are gone right now on a duty in the forest assiting the Immaculate Parish in the area with a... problem. And I myself am no maiden of battle, at least by the grand standards of my kin. However, I shall conduct inquiries of my own. As soon as tomorrow, we can begin sparing some of our Sworn Brotherhood to assist the town with this.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:27 pm » brb, just a min.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:23 pm » Baoshi: Forgive us, we have forgotten ourselves in our concern. *he bows respectfuly, wincing at hsi shoulder* Baoshi Doya Miao, a mechant of the Aka-Dun carts.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:23 pm » Dusk: *bows again* My apologies, My lady. This humble one is known as Dusk, and this is Baoshi.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:22 pm » (We'll be making rolls soon enough.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:22 pm » The Lady In Green: *her eyebrows raise, and she looks genuinely surprised for a moment* Mmm. It is very good that you brought this to me. *She folds her arms* However, it is impolite to speak of business without first at least introducing yourself to one above your station... you are fortunate you don't live in the Realm.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:19 pm » (back)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:19 pm » (Having a chunk out of your shoulder is 'evidence', right?)
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:19 pm » (Do I need to roll Bureaucracy? Socialize? Anything like that yet?)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:19 pm » Baoshi: Also, we have found some evidence of Omen Hounds in the woods... usualy the villiage faces dangers as any other, but this...
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:19 pm » (good choice of words)
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:18 pm » Dusk: I fear for the safety of our village. There have been rumours from the hunters, of hideous shambling corpse monsters in the woods. And I have just found out...the father of someone I know was attacked by such, and barely escaped. Even now, he fights for his life.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:18 pm » Baoshi: *he follows, staying polite*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:17 pm » *She steps aside and motions for the two of you to enter the room*
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:17 pm » (brb)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:16 pm » The Lady in Green: Oh my... how polite! *She smiles at Dusk* Very well then... I am alone. You both may come in.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:16 pm » Baoshi; And I come to apologize.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:15 pm » Dusk: *bows, respectfully* I request an audiance, your Ladyship.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:15 pm » *The door opens... and The Lady In Green appears.* The Lady In Green: Hm? Oh, the Innkeepers daughter. *Her glance turns to Baoshi* and... hm. *She smirks* For what purpose have you come?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:15 pm » baoshi: *stands just behind Dusk, ready to apologize*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:14 pm » (hey, I need that myself! :) )
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:14 pm » (Incidentally, kudos for providing page numbers for your charms, Chic. It's very helpful."
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:13 pm » Dusk: *knocks*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:13 pm » Dusk will spend one mote of personal essense to cast Mastery of Small manners, page 239, to assist her plea.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:13 pm » Alright. On the first floor of the inn, in the largest room, you are told you may find the three Ladies of the 5 Scales of the Dragon Brigade.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:13 pm » (the map)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:12 pm » Then we search around for them, Baoshi tucking hsi copy of th ema away, and hefting hsi bag.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:11 pm » That's the most likely starting place to find them.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:11 pm » Alright. So first Dusk and Baoshi need to know where the dragon blooded are. Normally, I'd have you guys make a skill check, but since Dusk's parents own an Inn I don't see the point. It's been established that they have lodgings at this inn, so you would know they have a room here.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:10 pm » Sounds fair ^_^
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:10 pm » Then, we'll have Mei meet with Baoshi and Dusk, assuming everything works out.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:10 pm » Wheee!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:10 pm » Ok. So first, we'll deal with Baoshi and Dusk and the Dragon Blooded. Then, we'll deal with the Wei and Fuzzy and Deka and the hunters. Then, I need to resolve something with Mei.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:09 pm » yep
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:09 pm » Then, hopefully, we meet at Wei's.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:09 pm » Yep...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:09 pm » Meanwhile, Fuzzy, Wei, and Deka are going to talk to the hunters.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:09 pm » Yep!
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:09 pm » Yep.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:09 pm » Ok. So basically, what you guys are doing is this: Dusk and Baoshi are going to talk to the dragon blooded, and then go see Mei.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:08 pm » Hee!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:08 pm » Whee Valor 4...
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:08 pm » hey, Dusk has a measely one valor. :)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:08 pm » And Baoshi doesn;t want to leave her to it.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:08 pm » Yeah, that sounds good.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:08 pm » She'd rather not face them alone...
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:08 pm » And how about Baoshi and Dusk do that after the talk?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:07 pm » Dusk is afraid there's more than one monster. What with the rumors at the Inn.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:07 pm » Oh, yeah... someone should go check on Mei, huh. Maybe Baoshi should do that...
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:07 pm » We'll meet at Wei's father's shop, before we set out.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:06 pm » And if the Dragon Blood say no, we're hunting it ourselves.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:06 pm » Brb!
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:06 pm » Dusk and Baoshi are going to talk to the dragon-blooded, and Wei, Fuzzy and Deka are going to talk to the hunters who have been seeing monsters...
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:06 pm » And Mei's still disguised and hiding at the old temple...
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:06 pm » Ah.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:05 pm » People have basically met at the inn to try and decide what they were doing during the day and how they were doing it. Shun's father was attacked by a horrible monster in the woods, but that happened last time, and now the player's plan is to get the dragon blooded to hunt it down for them.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:05 pm » Okay. Baoshi goes with Dusk.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:05 pm » Deka: *chuckles* He just might
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:05 pm » What's happened so far?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:04 pm » Ok. You haven't missed much. Jane.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:04 pm » Hi, Jane!
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:04 pm » Dusk: Wei may need your fast talking skills, Deka. *Grins*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:04 pm » Hey! Jane! Yay!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:04 pm » Baoshi: Yes.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:04 pm » Wei: Well... you don't have too...
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:04 pm » I'm here!
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:04 pm » Deka: So you want me with Wei?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:04 pm » Sounds good.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:03 pm » Dusk: Fine. Then Deka? perhaps you could go with Wei, and do the talking?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:03 pm » Ok. So... hm. So Fuzzy and Wei, and Deka, Baoshi, and Dusk?
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:03 pm » Fuzzy: *now confused* ...I'm going with Wei.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:03 pm » Baoshi: I;ll apologize for my behavior to them.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:03 pm » Baoshi: ... what. No. Im going with Dusk.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:03 pm » Wei: Alright... Wish me luck...
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:02 pm » Dusk: *nods* I'll check and see if any of the Dragons are in the Inn, and make a plea for help for the village.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:02 pm » Fuzzy: Ok!
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:02 pm » Deka is going with Dusk
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:02 pm » Ok. So Dusk is going... by herself? to find the Dragon Blooded, and everyone else is going to go with Wei to talk to the hunters? Is that right?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:01 pm » Baoshi: ...Alright. We;ll go with Wei.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:01 pm » Dusk: Baoshi?
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:01 pm » Fuzzy: We can go with Wei...
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:00 pm » Dusk: Yes, but it may save time, Baoshi, if we know where to start tracking.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:00 pm » Dusk: Go with Wei?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:00 pm » Baoshi: We could try and track the thing...
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:00 pm » Wei: ...This plan requires me talking to people? I suppose I could try it...
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:00 pm » (brb real quick)
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:00 pm » Fuzzy: What do Baoshi and I do?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:59 pm » Dusk: How's that?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:59 pm » Dusk: Wei, the hunters come to your shop. You know them. Talk to whoever you can find, to get an idea of where the monsters were seen. I'll try to speak to a dragon blood, with Deka. We meet at Wei's shop, and set out from there.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:58 pm » Baoshi: Go for it, Dusk.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:58 pm » Dusk: I have an idea. A moment?
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:57 pm » Fuzzy: So... Dusk will tell the Dragon-Blooded about the monsters, and see if they'll go after them?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:57 pm » Steady, laitu... I just mean we;re probably annoying him.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:57 pm » Wei: So... what are the rest of us doing? Hanging around here, or going after the monster right now?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:57 pm » Sorry, my boss called)
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:57 pm » He said sarcastic, not evil...
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:57 pm » Laitu: *has a wiffle bat*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:57 pm » Okay. So we know what we;re doing. And the DM is getting sarcastic.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:56 pm » brb
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:56 pm » Fuzzy: Umm... ok, Wei... *turns a bit red herself* I'd like that...
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:56 pm » Dusk: I'll take the map, since it's possible Fuzzy and Wei may go there separate ways. Thanks.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:56 pm » Wei: ...Yeah, I probably am, if it's alright with you, Fuzzy *slight blush*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:56 pm » Zzz...
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:56 pm » Fuzzy: *offers the map to Dusk*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:56 pm » Deka: Can you blame a girl for trying?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:56 pm » Baoshi: Let;s foucus.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:55 pm » Baoshi: You might not be able to, Deka.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:55 pm » Deka: I will stick close to Baoshi then
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:55 pm » When your anima banner first appears, I'll have you look up a specific page of your Core guide, explaining something about it that you don't know yet.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:55 pm » Baoshi: And wei is probably going to try and go with her.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:54 pm » Fuzzy: I'll remember.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:54 pm » Thanks. So, 4 personal.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:54 pm » Your Peripheral Essence, however... the more you use of it, the more it starts to spill over into your character's Anima, a sort of intangible aura around you that all exalted have. When you use a little, your caste mark appears (You can also choose to do that willingly if you spend 1 to 3 motes of essence of any type) When you use MORE than that, you start to develop a visable aura of light around you, called your Anima Banner
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:54 pm » Wei: Dusk works too... Though I'd feel safer if Fuzzy got it...
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:54 pm » Fuzzy: *looks back and forth between Wei, Deka, and Dusk*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:54 pm » Baoshi: Given my druthers, Dusk gets it.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:53 pm » Wei: Are you sure? You're the one most likely to get seperated from us... How about if I carry it?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:53 pm » You can choose to spend either personal or peripheral as long as you have some of both to choose from. The difference between the two sources of Essence is that one comes from yourself, your inner spirit, and one is a sort of way of pulling essence from the immediate area around you. You have more control over your Personal essnece, but you can access less of it. WHen using Personal essence, you can hide any effects it may have except in charms with the "Obvious" keyword
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:52 pm » Deka: I could keep it safe
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:52 pm » Baoshi: Whoever you all decide will keep it safest.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:52 pm » Fuzzy: *shakes her head* I'll remember the map. Someone else should take the original.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:51 pm » Wei: I think you've got the original, Fuzzy. Baoshi has the copy, for safekeeping...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:51 pm » Ok... here's how it works, Chic.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:51 pm » back
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:49 pm » I know when one is spent, you start glowing, and draw on the other? Zobot?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:48 pm » As far as I understood it...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:48 pm » No, you can chose which. I think.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:48 pm » yep
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:48 pm » Since I haven't cast charms before, you spend person, then peripheal, right?
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:48 pm » Fuzzy: Who's taking the original map, anyway? Who can keep it hidden?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:48 pm » shoot
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:47 pm » Question.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:47 pm » Wei: While they're doing that... should the rest of us try and start tracking it down, or not?
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:47 pm » Wei: And Dusk... she wasn't involved, really.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:46 pm » Deka: And I offered one a drink.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:46 pm » Baoshi: Deka? Yeah- she wasn;t involved in the fight.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:46 pm » Dusk: *Nods* Some of them are at the Inn. I can try.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:46 pm » Deka: Let me try
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:46 pm » Wei: I don't think it wil hurt that much to at least try... but not as the whole group.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:45 pm » Dusk: Oh, the town is full of good and bad stories about him, but he's so vocally against the Immaculates...but yes. We have to try.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:45 pm » Fuzzy: *nods*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:45 pm » Baoshi: Alright. Let;s figure out what we're going to do. Are we talking to the drgon blooded about the attack?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:44 pm » Deka: But can't we still convince them anywyas?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:44 pm » Dusk: If it had been anyone esle but Shun's dad that was the victim. *sighes* You know how he is.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:44 pm » Wei: I think someone else should... someone who hasn't insulted them recently... *looks at Dusk*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:44 pm » Baoshi: What;s that?
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:43 pm » Fuzzy: I don't think I should do it... I already screamed insults at one of them...
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:43 pm » Dusk: We may have another problem...
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:43 pm » Fuzzy: ...should we ask one of them to help?
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:43 pm » Wei: I think we'll have too... just in case something goes wrong on the hunt. We'll pick it back up when we're done with that... if we still need to
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:43 pm » Brb
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:42 pm » Fuzzy: *nods*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:42 pm » baoshi: Understood.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:42 pm » Dusk: And yes, I'd say so.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:42 pm » Dusk: Oh...Baoshi? You haven't been hear long enough to know, but the river is higher than it's been in the past 50 years. It's not dangerous, but you should know that.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:42 pm » Baoshi: Are we dropping the tournament idea until we work this out?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:41 pm » Deka:*
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:41 pm » Fuzzy: They can get the Immaculate Monks to help, maybe...
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:41 pm » To were though
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:41 pm » Wei: So... if we're going to go hunting, we should probably try and get those Wyld hunt guys to help first, right?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:41 pm » Dusk: All right. We must leave town, I know. But I do not want to leave it to the mercy of undead horrors. Let's see if we can thwart that prediction of an ending before we leave.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:40 pm » Alright. It is about 1:00 pm on day 2. What do you guys do?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:39 pm » Dusk: Very well.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:39 pm » Baoshi: ....then give me the copy.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:39 pm » Dusk: In case you are separated from us, we will meet there.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:39 pm » Fuzzy: *puts the map back on the table*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:39 pm » Dusk: No. That one is for you.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:38 pm » Baoshi: Alright. And I would like someone else to hold onto the original, and keep it hidden.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:37 pm » Fuzzy: *studies the map* I have a good memory... I'll try to remember it if I get seperated and I end up not being dangerous.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:37 pm » Baoshi: *hands the map to Fuzzy*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:37 pm » Dusk: *hands Wei back the map* Here. I have a copy now.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:36 pm » Fuzzy: Ok... *stares at the table* ...can I see the map, too? Just in case?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:36 pm » It's not perfect, but you've got a legible, readable map which should work for the original intent.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:36 pm » Ok. With two successes, you copy it accurately enough
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:35 pm » BBCode1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=1
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:35 pm » Wei: And I promise I'll hold her down, even if that's the case... *pats Fuzzy on the shoulder* Just try not to bite too much.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:35 pm » Baoshi: I think Wei is right. Okay.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:35 pm » Fuzzy: But I don't want to be a threat...
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:34 pm » Wei: *sighs* But I think we can assume it's not going to be for a bit... If fang gave her time to finish this task, then she's not going to be an immediate danger...
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:34 pm » Yeah, it said treaties, boooks, transcribing a conversation...still wits + bureaucracy, even for using essense? Okay. OH NO! Just a sec.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:34 pm » Baoshi: ...*hugs Fuzzy* No. I;d rather worry about you here then there.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:33 pm » Fuzzy: I could... I could go find Fang now? And then you wouldn't have to worry about me anymore?
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:33 pm » Fuzzy: *all sad*
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:33 pm » Fuzzy: ...oh. I kind of figured.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:33 pm » Wei: I agree with Fuzzy... Helping her's important, but it can wait until we've dealt with this... thing. Did Shun have any idea what's it is?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:32 pm » Baoshi: ...But you will be a threat if you don;t get help. *quiet* I think.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:32 pm » And no, it's not obvious.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:32 pm » Ok, make your check
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:32 pm » Ok. Well... it's more a charm to copy letters and the like, but I'm going to rule that it works to copy the map the way you want it to, because it's a creative use of the Charm.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:32 pm » That's what I meant, it said it cost 4 motes. And, I don't think it's obvious...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:31 pm » You could just use personal essense. Unless the skill has the "obvious" keyword it'll just look like you're working hard
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:31 pm » Fuzzy: If there are a bunch of shadow-things attacking people, I think we should take care of that first...
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:30 pm » Page 232.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:30 pm » *Dusk will spend 4 motes and use Whirling Brush-but not if anyone can see what she's doing*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:30 pm » Also, to answer your question, you guys are in the public area of the tavern, at a table in a corner.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:29 pm » Ok, Dusk? To make a copy it'll be a Wits + Bureaucracy skill check. And it'll take several hours to make a useful copy, so let me know when you're doing it.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:29 pm » Baoshi: ... we need to help Fuzzy. That's what matters right now. Fuzzy, Town, getting you guys to safety.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:29 pm » Fuzzy: *stopped reading at the 'pick you up' bit*
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:29 pm » Fuzzy: ...so can we ask the Wyld Hunt to go after the shadows?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:28 pm » "PS: I should mention, this, kid. But the star predicted the emergence of what the Immaculate Order calls a "moon-mad" in this town as well as several other Anathema. I don't know who this person is, but if you know them, you should know enough to be wary of them. Sidereal have a checkered histroy with them. "
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:28 pm » baoshi: Please, do.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:28 pm » Fuzzy: Ok...
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:28 pm » Dusk: Baoshi? *pause* I'll copy the map. That way, if you have to go, we'll each have one. *how private is where they are?*
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:28 pm » Wei: You're right... we'll worry about that whole thing once we've dealt with that... if we can, anyways
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:27 pm » Deka: *reads* interesting
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:27 pm » Baoshi: ...not if I can help it, Fuzzy. Lets concentrate on what happened to Shuns father.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:27 pm » Fuzzy: ...you're going away?
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:26 pm » Fuzzy: Huh? *starts reading over the letter*
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:25 pm » Fuzzy: *still frazzled* Is that what Shun meant?
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:25 pm » Wei: Huh... *looks over Letter, Blinks* Well... that puts a new face on some things...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:25 pm » Baoshi: ... I beleive I have our.. or, as i tmay be, your way out, when the time comes.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:24 pm » Dusk: You know, there have been rumors at the inn, of monsters in the woods. Shambling corpses.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:24 pm » In that case, he;ll set the note on the table instead.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:24 pm » Deka: *looks over at Baoshi* What you got there?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:24 pm » It'd take a while to copy it.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:24 pm » Errr... are you sure you wanna do that, Baoshi? it's not a simplistic map
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:23 pm » Baoshi: ....*he calmly takes out his diary, and copies the map- immediately*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:22 pm » I'll give people a minute or two
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:22 pm » (Wow, that took a long time to write. Sorry for the text dump)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:22 pm » "To begin with, I'll mention that the Sidereal Exalted are the guardians of Time and of Fate for the entire world. We take our jobs seriously becuase if we don't, bad stuff can happen on a global scale. There's only ever a hundred of us... you'd think that with a job so dire we'd all get along, but the truth is that we're pretty divided right now. Personally, I'm a member of the Gold faction: You can tell by the stylish cloak I was wearing. We're the faction that believes that there's some good in everyone, even what you've been taught to believe are "Anathema” and we want to help them nurture their new found powers and use them to protect the world with. The problem is we're the minority, by about thirty members or so. The majority of the Sidereal are connected with what's called the Bronze Faction: They believe that the Anathema, if allowed to act unchecked, will gain power, become the rulars of the world, and trigger a great tragedy that may end up dooming us all. I WISH they didn't have a cause for those feelings, but they actually do. Don't ask me to explain, it'd take too long and my hand's already getting achey. The Bronze faction, as you may have noticed with Fujiko, mostly act like they've got a stick jammed up their rear ends. They've sided with the Dragon Blooded and indirectly assist their Wyld Hunts by leading them to the emergence of new Anathema every time it happens. And they've gotten good at it too. Anyway, I promised you help for them, so here you go. This map contains a route to a Gold Faction safehouse where most of your friends could go to hide from the Wyld Hunt and the newly emergent Grand Hunt. I can't guarentee it'll be safe forever; the Gold Faction doesn't have the resources the Bronze Faction does and we can't fight them directly even if we did. But we're hiding it as best we can. It'd be a good idea not to let Fujiko see this map. As you can see, the Safe House is a few hours walk from a large city, Thorns, to the south here. It's also a place where a few of us try to train our charges as best we can. Your friends can find answers there, if they can get there safely. Anyway, we'll be around to pick you up in a day or two. Depends on how long our other business in town'll take. See ya, kid."
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:20 pm » "I promised you some help for your friends, and this is it. Plus, I figured that you're still too much in the dark to really make sense of the choices you're going to have to make soon, so even though it's more work than I'd like, I figured I'd explain some things. I don't have the patience to be a teacher, but if you read this quietly I might let you learn a thing or two."
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:20 pm » "Hey, kid."
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:19 pm » Ok. We'll handle the note first.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:19 pm » Wei: *listens to note* Hmm... well, I guess this puts plans on hold for a bit...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:19 pm » Baoshi: ....*blinks, and stares at the letter and map, reading them*
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:18 pm » Fuzzy: Sorry, can't make it to meeting. Making sure my father's ok. He was attacked by something in the woods. It may even have been a creature from a shadowland, which would mean one is nearby. Be careful. -Shun PS We may be able to convince the Wyld Hunt to find and kill whatever did this. Two birds one stone I guess.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:18 pm » A letter... and a map with a course drawn out on it.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:18 pm » Fuzzy: *deep breath* He gave me a note. Hang on. *fishes the notes out of her pocket*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:18 pm » Well, two things.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:18 pm » Ok. Baoshi... while checking your Emergency bag, you find something unexpected in it.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:18 pm » Deka: Is he alright?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:18 pm » Dusk: Wait, what? Fuzzy, slow down and explain.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:18 pm » Well THAT didn't take long.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:17 pm » Baoshi: *while everyone gathers, he double checks the contents of hsi emergency bag, which he will probably need sooner over later*
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:17 pm » Fuzzy: *hurries over to the table* Shun's dad got bit by a shadow and it's still around and he's all injured!
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:17 pm » Wei: Hey Fuzzy... *goes over* What's up?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:17 pm » Dusk: About time you got here. *waves Fuzzy over*
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:16 pm » Fuzzy: *comes in late, very flustered*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:16 pm » Baoshi: .....yes. I am ready. *faintly distracted*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:16 pm » Or something.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:16 pm » Their goal: to do something about the dragon-blooded that are even now trying to find reasons to kill them
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:15 pm » Wei: *Gather gather*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:15 pm » Deka: You ready for this Baoshi?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:15 pm » Anyways. So when we last left off, the group was gathering in the Inn's Tavern
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:15 pm » Whee!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:15 pm » Alright. I'm back
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:14 pm » Don't worry about it.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:14 pm » Thats fine- i need a moment.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:14 pm » Sorry....
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:14 pm » ...ack! Phone! I'll brb.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:12 pm » yep
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:12 pm » Beth: *takes her crane to a different part of chat and continues playing*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:12 pm » When we last left off, the group had been defeated by their arch-nemesis, the Archduke of Zillyhoo... no wait, that was just in the dream I was having. But Seriously... when we last left off, the group was gathering in the Inn Dusk's father owns.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:12 pm » Wei: Yay! Time for stuff and things
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:12 pm » Fuzzy: Yay!
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:12 pm » Alright! *shoos out the non-Exalted characters*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:11 pm » Let's get going.

_________________
"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!" -Marvin the Martian

Spam Poison. I think.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted Quest Log
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:39 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2656
Quote:
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:36 pm » Crap. Guys, I've gotta go
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:36 pm » FuzzyOOC: *pokes a fang* Hy sound strange...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:36 pm » Woohoo!
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:36 pm » ok
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:36 pm » Brb
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:36 pm » yay for our muscle mascot!
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:35 pm » Wei: *lets go of Fuzzy* ...Alright, though you probably don't have to carry a torch too...
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:35 pm » Dusk: *Holds her torch against the wall and makes a smoke smudge* This'll help, too.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:35 pm » Shun:*rolls his eyes at Wei*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:35 pm » Fortunately, Fuzzy in this form is strong enough to push the door aside. It doesn't seem like it's meant to open like this. There's no visable doorknob, the door slides away on a little track beneath and above it.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:35 pm » *fur
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:35 pm » Fuzzy: ... *blushes under her fun* Tenks...
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:34 pm » Dusk: Not and carry a torch at the same time. I can stop and make notes, though.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:34 pm » are we dead yet?
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:34 pm » Wei: *listens to Fuzzy* ...It's adorable! *hugs her*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:34 pm » Alright. The right door.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:34 pm » Wei: Dusk, can you write down where we're going?
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:34 pm » Fuzzy: *pads after Shun*
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:34 pm » Fuzzy: Hokay, right it is...
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:34 pm » Shun:*opens door on the right.*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:34 pm » Dusk: *whispers* just go already!
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:33 pm » Fuzzy: *has her knife in her hand*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:33 pm » Doo eeet!
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:33 pm » Deka: I am following you guys
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:33 pm » *fangs
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:33 pm » Fuzzy: De fang do make it hard ven hy'm talkink...
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:33 pm » Shun: Any objections?
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:33 pm » Wei: Right works...
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:33 pm » dooo itttt.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:32 pm » It'd be fun, claire
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:32 pm » Shun: Right is usually right.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:32 pm » *snicker*
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:32 pm » *soooooo tempted to give Fuzzy a jaeger accent because of the fangs*
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:32 pm » right is right.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:32 pm » oh oops
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:32 pm » Fuzzy: As long as we're consistant... I usually go right, but I don't think it matters...
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:31 pm » We came down in the middle of the room... Left?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:31 pm » I said there was a door on either side
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:31 pm » Room has 2 doors.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:31 pm » oh, we have a fork?
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:31 pm » Shun:*opens door. quietly?*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:30 pm » Alright. Are you guys going left or right?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:30 pm » uh oh...gm rolled dice.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:30 pm » 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=5
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:30 pm » Wei: Yeah, I think so... *follows Shun and Fuzzy*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:30 pm » Percievable to everyone in the darkness.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:29 pm » At the shift, a glowing silver square appears on Fuzzy's forehead
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:29 pm » Shun: So, we ready to go?*heads for door*
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:29 pm » Shun:*...silent for a moment then chuckles*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:29 pm » Dusk lifts her torch and looks around, looking for more mysterious writing.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:29 pm » Wei: ...it's perfectly fine...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:29 pm » You don't see anything on the ceiling, but along the walls there's a decorative carving invoking images of waves moving along the wall
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:29 pm » Fuzzy: *claps a hand over her mouth* Sorry... it's fun...
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:28 pm » heh
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:28 pm » Fuzzy: *shifts, growing taller, muscle-bound, thicker fur, and long fangs* ...Whoohooo!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:28 pm » The ceiling isn't very far above you, Deka. This whole place seems like it's made of stone.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:28 pm » (Tinker, just think of more party shenaniguns. :) )
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:28 pm » BaoshiOOC: i know, I know. I;ll be quiet.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:28 pm » Shun:*takes a few steps towards the door to make room for everyone* Yeah
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:27 pm » Deka: *checks the cieling*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:27 pm » OOC: I did warn you it might take a while...
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:27 pm » Fuzzy: *whispers* Should I shift now?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:27 pm » StorytellerOOC: Sorry, Baoshi
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:27 pm » *snicker*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:27 pm » Eventually, you reach the bottom, landing on a stone floor. With the light of the torch at your side you can see you're in a small room very long and not very wide. (About wide enough for 2 people to walk side-by-side) On either side there's a stone door.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:27 pm » BaoshiOOC: Longest walk to a hotel ever.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:26 pm » *wood
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:26 pm » ShunOOC: Are magically wod arms flamible?
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:26 pm » FuzzyOOC: Yarrrrr!
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:26 pm » (Fuzzy rocks)
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:25 pm » Fuzzy: *climbs after Shun, knife in her teeth*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:25 pm » Ok. The ladder goes downward, deeper and deeper.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:25 pm » *Hee!*
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:25 pm » Shun:*carrying a torch and hoping it doesn't set his currently wood arms on fire*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:24 pm » Deka will keep an eye out for behind them as well
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:24 pm » Wei: *also carrying torch, in his off hand*
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:24 pm » yeah
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:24 pm » *nods*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:23 pm » Dusk: If we really have to...*shudders, grabs a torch, and gets in line*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:23 pm » yep
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:23 pm » sounds good.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:23 pm » So... Shun, Fuzzy, Wei, Dusk, Deka?
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:23 pm » Shun: I'll go down first. I'm a lot lighter on my feet. Gah, I'm making puns now?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:22 pm » Ok. Fuzzy's going first?
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:22 pm » Fuzzy: *feeling nervous*
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:22 pm » heh
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:22 pm » Wei: *feels bad about forgeting to give it back to Baoshi*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:21 pm » ok. So Wei's got what it takes to make torches.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:21 pm » Fuzzy: *nods*
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:20 pm » Wei: *forgot to give back firestarting tools...*
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:20 pm » Shun:Once we're down the ladder.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:20 pm » Wei: Crazy bow lady, you go at the end...
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:20 pm » Deka: Fine
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:20 pm » Fuzzy: I can't smell yet... should I change?
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:20 pm » Shun: Fuzzy and I should go first. she can smell and I can see any weird spirits.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:20 pm » Fuzzy: You're not a good choice.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:19 pm » Now all you need to do is light them somehow.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:19 pm » Ok! Wei, you made several torches from fallen branches you've found, and somehow manage to find some flammible sap to coat a tipwith.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:19 pm » Deka: Because I am curious
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:19 pm » Wei: Because she's crazy?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:19 pm » *carry one*
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:19 pm » Shun: That'd be imparactical. You have a BOW.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:19 pm » Dusk: I'll carry on...since I'm not in front with a sword.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:19 pm » Fuzzy: ...why you?
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:19 pm » yay torches!
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:19 pm » Ooooooh...
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:18 pm » Deka: I want to go in first
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:18 pm » Wei makes awesome torches...
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:18 pm » 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=7
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:18 pm » I figured, just wanted to make sure.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:18 pm » Baoshi has...drat.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:18 pm » No... Shun's never used his anima banner, Demo
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:17 pm » Yes. Go ahead and roll, Craft + Wits.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:17 pm » would shun know about making the anima apear as a light source?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:17 pm » making torches, first.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:17 pm » (Should I roll Craft (Fire) for that?
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:17 pm » Wei: Yeah... I'll make torches...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:17 pm » Alright. So is anyone going in?
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:16 pm » Fuzzy: *curiosity and cowerdice don't mix well*
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:16 pm » Fuzzy: *and trying to hide behind Wei*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:16 pm » Deka: *peers in as well* that is one dark hole
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:16 pm » Shun:*takes a look as well*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:16 pm » Dusk: Perhaps we should kindle fire, and make torches?
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:16 pm » Fuzzy: *also peeking down the hatch*
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:16 pm » Wei: *waves Shun ahead* Be my guest*
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:16 pm » Fuzzy: *strong!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:15 pm » There's a ladder going downward into a darkness.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:15 pm » Shun: Let me look first. I don't want to walk into a ghost.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:15 pm » Wei: *impressed* Nice... *pokes his head down*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:15 pm » It's so open that it's super-open
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:14 pm » That hatch is open.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:14 pm » heh
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:14 pm » 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=4
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:13 pm » Never mind then ^_^
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:13 pm » I have seven, too...
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:13 pm » ...can Wei roll instead, with fuzzy helping? *has a 7*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:13 pm » This is an easy one, though.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:12 pm » Alright. Fuzzy needs to make a Strength + Athletics check
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:12 pm » Shun: Well if whatever thing came here, then yes.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:12 pm » Fuzzy: *nods, and tries to lift the trapdoor with her knife (she'll stop before the knife breaks)*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:11 pm » It's near midnight, by the way
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:11 pm » Wei: I think so... here, let me help
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:11 pm » Fuzzy: ...should I try to open the trapdoor?
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:11 pm » Shun: So this is a manse? Interesting.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:10 pm » Dusk: But I've never heard of any resevoir here...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:10 pm » Demo, you konw a bit more. Manses were ancient buildings built over places of power found in the world.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:10 pm » Wei: It is? Huh... I think it just got more important to poke inside...
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:09 pm » Dusk: Wait...reservoir control? The river is higher than it's been in memory, according to gossip at the inn.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:09 pm » that's ok, it's easy to miss
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:09 pm » Dusk: That's about it for me, too. Dangerous, and helped her defeat the fair Folk.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:09 pm » Oh! I missed your check, Demo. Sorry
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:08 pm » so, what about Shun?
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:08 pm » Wei: Hmm... I'm not sure... but we probably won't find out more without going inside...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:07 pm » The Scarlet Emperess entered a place called the Imperial Manse, a dangerous place that's been around since the first age of legend, and used what was inside to end the Invasion of the Fair Folk a long, LONG time ago and save the entire world.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:07 pm » Fuzzy: It sounds familiar something about the Scarlet Empress' rise to power... anyone else know anything about it?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:06 pm » Wei, you've heard the same thing... Dusk, you've heard the same story.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:06 pm » Fuzzy, you THINK you've heard of the word before... there was a place called the Imperial Manse mentioned several times in the story of the Scarlet Emperess' rise to power over her Empire.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:06 pm » Fuzzy: *ponders*
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:06 pm » rolls: 10,9,8,6,6
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:06 pm » BBCode1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=1
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:06 pm » Wei: Manse, manse... 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=1
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:05 pm » 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=8
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:05 pm » Dusk: I can make out a few words on this. Reservoir, Control, and Manse...let me think.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:05 pm » ok
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:05 pm » Manses?*not sure which spelling to use for plural.*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:05 pm » You know nothing about Manses without a lore + intelligence check. A high one
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:05 pm » Yeah... Shun, you don't notice anything
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:05 pm » how much would everyone know about manse?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:04 pm » Ok... Chic: you can make out the words "Reservoir" "control" and "Manse" in the plaque. The rest of it is too faded.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:04 pm » Shun:*standing just outside the door watching out for ambushers*
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:04 pm » Fuzzy: Gladly.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:03 pm » Dusk: Wait, Fuzzy!
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:03 pm » deka: *watches the door*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:03 pm » Deka: Fine
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:03 pm » Fuzzy: *sticks her knife under the trapdoor* I think I can use it like a lever to open it...
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:02 pm » rolls:8,6,1,1,6... somehow I suspect this roll mattered... since I got so low on it.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:02 pm » Yuck.'
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:02 pm » BBCode1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=8
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:02 pm » Wei: Deka! Since you're so impatient, why don't you make sure nobody comes in after us? *jerks a thumb at the door*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:02 pm » Shun, you can make another awareness check if you wish
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:01 pm » You might know Old Realm, but it's still an archic langauge, and the plaque's writing is somewhat corroded.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:01 pm » Shun:*looks around. should I make a nother awareness check?*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:01 pm » Ok Chic. Make a linguistics + Intelligence check
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:01 pm » Deka: *goes*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:01 pm » Dkea: *ges to the top and peeks inside*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:01 pm » Dusk: *looks at the plaque*
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:01 pm » ShunOOC: Not useless.*pouty*
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:00 pm » Fuzzy: *climbs the stairs, very nervous* Shun? Did the ghost follow us?
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:00 pm » Wei: Regardless, we need to get in there... Somebody keep an eye on the door while we're at it, okay?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:00 pm » DuskOOC: I knew what you meant. *snicker*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:00 pm » Alright. To revisit the structure of the old ruin: it's a pyramidic structure, like a Myan temple, leading to the top level. At the top level there's an opening that leads into a small, enclosed room, where Omen Dogs had been living until you killed most of them. There wasn't anything of note there except for a plaque written in an old language and a trap door with a busted handle
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:00 pm » *snickers*
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:00 pm » ShunOOC: I meant Chic's writer and the picking up useless things line
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:59 pm » Shun: Instead something worse.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:59 pm » DuskOOC: What? Sensitive? :)
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:59 pm » DekaOOC: Plead the 5th
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:59 pm » Deka: I bet there is more under that trap door
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:59 pm » Dusk: At least no Omen Dogs any more.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:59 pm » ShunOOC: Was that a subtle insult?
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:59 pm » Wei: Yeah... I'm guessing it goes inside, Fuzzy?
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:59 pm » Fuzzy: ...I guess we should look inside?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:59 pm » Deka: I told you this place had more to it
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:58 pm » Shun: This place again?
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:58 pm » ...sadly, I have no idea how to write a louisiana accent, so it'll probably stop there... but still, it's funny to think about
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:58 pm » Besides, my character has a knack for picking out useless stuff-why stop now?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:57 pm » Alright. So the trail leads to the ruin you guys found before
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:57 pm » *nods* Makes sense
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:56 pm » Forest tongue and Flametongue. I figured she might pick those up from traveling there in the caravan
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:56 pm » Yeah-and I said occasionaly travellers leave the odd book behind.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:56 pm » Kind of. But Old realm is very, VERY old
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:56 pm » So...kind of like knowing latin.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:56 pm » Hawk, what ones do you know?
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:56 pm » from books in Baoshi's caravan?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:56 pm » There's nothing specifically precluding you from knowing it... so I'll allow it
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:55 pm » Alright picked my other two
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:54 pm » If you will allow it-and I don't lnow how she would have learned it.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:54 pm » Alright, Chic.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:54 pm » ok hold on
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:54 pm » Yeah...it's one of those things that sounds almost never useful, but really, really, useful on the rare chance it crops up.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:53 pm » There's no specific area
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:53 pm » Just make a note on your sheet, Hawk
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:53 pm » ok were do you write te langauges?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:52 pm » *nods* Old realm is an archaic language, Chic... it's a dead tongue. Are you sure you want it?
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:52 pm » *snerk*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:52 pm » Riverspeak is the language everyone's starting out with.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:52 pm » Old Realm/
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:52 pm » Wei: *now has a louisiana accent*
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:52 pm » ...Riverspeak?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:51 pm » ok
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:51 pm » The languages are on page 109 of the book. Pick your extra languages now.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:51 pm » 1 dot.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:50 pm » Ok. For every dot of linguistics you have, you know one additional language. Since we're starting out in the Scavenger lands, everyone knows Riverspeak.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:49 pm » got 2 in linguistics
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:49 pm » no linguistics dots.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:49 pm » Well, I have 1 in each.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:49 pm » Gah. Nevermind. Sorry. In any event, a single dot in linguistics gives you another language.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:49 pm » oops mass correction.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:48 pm » No dots.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:48 pm » Ok. (whew)
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:48 pm » Also, no dots
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:48 pm » Lore or linguistics works, Clarie.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:48 pm » huh, I thought you only need one dot in lore to write?
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:48 pm » ...I thought it was Lore that let you write?
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:48 pm » ? You told me I needed a dot in lore to write...
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:48 pm » 1 dot.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:48 pm » Does anyone here have any points in linguistics? You need at least one to write, and 1 or more dots gives you multiple languages.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:47 pm » Alright.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:47 pm » ok
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:47 pm » Ok. At this point I have to interrupt the tone to handle something I forgot to work out before
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:47 pm » Wei: I promise *stays very close to Fuzzy*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:47 pm » Dusk: *behind Shun*
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:46 pm » (one day I'll have decent internet and actually be able to listen to mood music...)
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:46 pm » Fuzzy: Ok... Wei, can you stay close to me? Please? *resumes tracking*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:46 pm » (OOC: recommended music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8IXDHep6Ic)
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:46 pm » Shun: Ghosts only stick around if there's a signifigant feeling attatching them to this world... but she didn't seem threatening I suppose. Let's keep going after mysterious figure.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:46 pm » Fuzzy: ...can you think faster? *scared*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:45 pm » *snerk*
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:44 pm » Shun:I'm thinking.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:44 pm » *snicker*
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:43 pm » *snerk*
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:43 pm » Wei: I think that depends on mister I can see dead people over here...
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:42 pm » Deka: So what is the plan
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:42 pm » Fuzzy: *backed up against Wei, holding her knife out*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:41 pm » Heh
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:41 pm » bah, Shun wouldn't be shun if he didn't rush.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:41 pm » Dusk: N-no, I'm not cold.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:41 pm » Wei: Just a little... And if it's a girl ghost... we may have some idea why it's here...
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:41 pm » Fuzzy: And she was a girl.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:40 pm » Fuzzy: Well, the only ghost I heard about was that bride... *unconciously moving toward Wei*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:40 pm » OOC: Teach you to want to dash in, Wei and Shun! We could've compared rumours. :)
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:40 pm » Shun: I'm not exactly an expert on that. Though, is it a bit cold out to you all?
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:39 pm » Wei: ...the normal kind, or the I'ma gonna eat your face kind?
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:39 pm » Shun: Yes... why? We just passed her. Well she was a ways into the woods though.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:39 pm » Deka: I told you there was more to this place
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:38 pm » Fuzzy: *thinks* Is it a girl ghost?
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:38 pm » Shun:*looking intently down the trail* There's a ghost...
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:38 pm » Fuzzy: We killed all but one of the dogs... *stops*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:37 pm » Dusk: *stops*
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:37 pm » Wei: *stops* What is it?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:37 pm » Dusk: We have to go in..there? *shudders, and follows*
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:37 pm » Shun: ...There aren't any lesser spirits... wait. Everyone stop.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:37 pm » Fuzzy: *has her knife in hand and follows the trail*
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:37 pm » Wei: ...Ominous...
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:36 pm » Shun:*takes sprig* Hardly, there are plenty of odd rules to spirits.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:36 pm » the pyramid structure.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:36 pm » Alright. Avoiding the monks, the trail seems to lead... towards a place you were at before. The old ruin in the forest.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:35 pm » Wei: *follow follow follow*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:35 pm » Dusk: I know, superstition...*looks sheepish*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:35 pm » Dusk: *breaks her sprig of lilac in two* Shun? Take this, wear it. We were in such a hurry, I didn't make sure we all grabbed some. The hunters wear it, for protection from the ghost.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:35 pm » Fuzzy: *track track track track track*
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:34 pm » *nods*
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:33 pm » agreed, assuming we can.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:33 pm » roll: 9,5,4,7,4,5,2,9 =3 successes
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:32 pm » I think we should avoid the monks
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:32 pm » You can if you want. It'd be an occult + Intelligence check
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:32 pm » besides bad that is
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:32 pm » Should I have him make a roll to speculate what that might mean?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:31 pm » normally, you can see lesser gods of various levels of feeble power every so often in the woods. But right now there are NONE.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:31 pm » ooooh goody.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:31 pm » There's an unusual absence of spirits.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:31 pm » ok. Shun... your 5 successes and your Spirit-Detecting Glance let you notice something else.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:30 pm » and that's with spirit detecting glance
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:30 pm » perception+Awareness= 9,10,5,8,9
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:29 pm » Basically, if you guys meet with the monks, we have to play it out. IF you don't, we get straight to whatever results from the Tracking check
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:29 pm » (...eep)
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:29 pm » oh, shun needs to make an awareness check too.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:29 pm » So there might be encounters midway.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:29 pm » Do I need to roll again?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:29 pm » *sprig*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:29 pm » You've succeeded so far, Fuzzy, but this is a long trail
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:29 pm » Shun: That's hardly surprising.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:29 pm » Wei: Avoid them as you can... but don't worry too much about it
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:28 pm » (Okay, since Dusk knew enough to snap a spring earlier, can she keep an eye out for some as they walk? If not-my bad for not telling them.)
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:28 pm » (does Fuzzy succeed in tracking, or not?)
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:28 pm » yeah I know
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:28 pm » The monks are out on your request, so yeah
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:28 pm » Deka: And there is some monks, obviously we are not alone
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:27 pm » but yeah..
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:27 pm » so 3 successes. That's good enough to note that there are immaculate monk patrols going through the woods. You guys can avoid or not avoid them if you want.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:27 pm » actually that 5 is a 4 but still
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:27 pm » ok.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:27 pm » ignore that 5 in there
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:27 pm » ShunOOC: I feel doomed suddenly...
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:27 pm » anyways the roll 105,2,1,1,7,6,6,
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:26 pm » just something Dusk might have forgotten. Heh heh heh
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:26 pm » I was not aware we got them
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:26 pm » Yeah, you all were in such a hurry, we didn't get to the ghost story. :) Teasing, being in a hurry made sense.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:25 pm » and I guess Shun isn't. Any reason why?
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:25 pm » by the way, Shun well be activating spirit detecting glance. I don't want any ghosts sneaking up on him.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:25 pm » Wei: *Really needs to put points in awareness* *whispers to fuzzy* Got a good trail?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:25 pm » I gave one to Baoshi, too-not that it matters.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:25 pm » I am.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:24 pm » Oh, by the way... just out of curiosity, are any of you wearing sprigs of lilac?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:24 pm » ok Deka. Perception + Awareness.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:23 pm » While Fuzzy is tracking, deka will keep a lookout to make sure nothing will take us by surprise
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:23 pm » There's a visable trail to fall. You can track it pretty quickly
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:23 pm » Yup!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:23 pm » Ok. So you got four successes?
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:22 pm » Fuzzy: *track track track*
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:22 pm » brb
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:22 pm » Ok.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:21 pm » It was my fault before
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:21 pm » Sorry. It's not wits. It's perception + survival
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:20 pm » Perception makes sense, though.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:20 pm » Should it be wits + survival, though?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:19 pm » Sorry.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:19 pm » I did perception and survival, because that's what I thought it was...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:19 pm » Perception + Survival works too
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:19 pm » Sorry. what did you roll?
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:19 pm » ...Wouldn't it be Perception? Since she's trying to see it?
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:19 pm » Er, that's wrong, then...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:18 pm » Well, I was going to say make a Wits + Survival check, but claire beat me to the punch!
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:18 pm » Dusk: *points* Over that way...
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:18 pm » 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=8
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:18 pm » *nods* Fair enough
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:18 pm » Fuzzy: *tracks!*
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:18 pm » Yeah... we'll investigate later, if it comes to that...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:17 pm » Alright. So you guys are just tracking?
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:17 pm » hmmm... no, not if it'd take too long.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:16 pm » It'd be Perception + Investigate, Shun, but it woudl also take time... areyou going to investigate it?\
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:16 pm » ?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:16 pm » The question: Investgate for clues, or just try to follow the figure's trail
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:16 pm » hmmm, I think Shun would check the area out. perception check?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:16 pm » Dusk: *whispers* I can point out where it entered the woods*
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:16 pm » Wei: *wants to get tracking right away*
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:16 pm » Fuzzy: *looks at Dusk for direction*
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:15 pm » Oh, good question...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:15 pm » behind the rubble, near the other side of the entrance. Do you go in, or are you just going to try to track things?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:15 pm » Standing at the far side, you can barely see a pool of drying blood on the floor... the spot where Mei was attacked.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:15 pm » Deka: *has her bow out*
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:15 pm » Fuzzy: *going to do a tracking check to see if she can figure out where whatever attacked Mei went- survival + perception*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:15 pm » The seocnd floor was long feared to be unstable and children were warned not to go up there. So now, there's even more of a reason.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:15 pm » Shun:*will be activating his wood dragon's claw spell since it lasts as long as he likes. uses 10 personal essence. Wants to be ready for a fight.*
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:14 pm » Fuzzy: Wow...
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:14 pm » Dusk: *nervously looking around*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:14 pm » A pillar appears to have collapsed, and part of the second floor gave way, burying bits of it into rubble.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:14 pm » Night is setting in, and it's growing dark. The rotting door to the temple has been left open, and you can see the central chamber has changed since any of you visited it last.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:14 pm » Wei: *sword drawn, following Fuzzy*
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:13 pm » (Note to self... do not go into mansion if Zobot offers)
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:13 pm » Rooby rooby roo!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:13 pm » I got AIm.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:13 pm » Fuzzy: *walks, her knife drawn*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:13 pm » Err...not mansion: Temple! The abandoned temple
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:13 pm » The moon is starting to rise in the sky, still waxing towards fullness.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:13 pm » tink*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:12 pm » Alright... we'll move to the mansion
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:12 pm » Zink?
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:12 pm » heh, and Shun'll be bringing his spell into battle now.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:12 pm » hey zink, you got aim right?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:11 pm » BaoshiOOC: ....this is not one of my better festivals.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:11 pm » Damn! Dusk never got to buy that sling. Ah, well. maybe tomorrow.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:11 pm » *nods*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:11 pm » Alright, I'll take ten then. :D
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:11 pm » Deka is her bow this time so she can provide some range cover
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:10 pm » I figure, staying behind the fighters and throwing stuff, mostly.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:10 pm » Tinker, this may take a while, depending on what happens, Feel free to go off and do other stuff if you have other things to do. I'll let you know when we get back to you
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:10 pm » heh, poor baoshi.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:10 pm » Well, I'll still try to play her all unbrave-like. Or, maybe spend willpower if she has to attempt a brave feat?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:09 pm » Baoshi's thing will require my full attention, so I'll be dealing with Daniel in the lion's den afterwards
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:09 pm » Kay.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:09 pm » Ok. Well... since what happens in the woods concerns more people, I'm going to resolve that first.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:09 pm » You know, TECHNICALLY, if you have one valor, you have to make morale checks in combat or run. But since this is a friendly game and we're playing with simplified rules, I won't factor that in.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:08 pm » Dusk: *visibly scared, after seeing the mess it made of Mei*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:08 pm » yes
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:08 pm » Yep~!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:08 pm » BaoshiOOC: -censored-
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:08 pm » Meanwhile, baoshi is going to go meet wiht the Lady in Green?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:08 pm » heh, Dusk will be hanging back, and jumping at shadows. 1 Valor!
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:08 pm » yep
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:08 pm » Yup.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:08 pm » yeah, that's the idea
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:08 pm » WeiOOC: *Gives BaoshiOOC a hug* I know... it's tough
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:08 pm » Ok. So everyone BUT baoshi is going to the ruined temple to investigate, and then heading to the woods to try and track this guy?
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:07 pm » yay jumping to conclusions
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:07 pm » FuzzyOOC: *hiding behind WeiOOC*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:07 pm » I have 4 perception, 0 survival.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:07 pm » ShunOOC: No. That thing almost killed my father.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:07 pm » BaoshiOOC: I have 4. *twitch8 And i had. To. Stay. behind.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:06 pm » (I believe it would be Survival+Perception)
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:06 pm » WeiOOC: Hey, I'm got just as much valor as you... just cool your jets...
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:06 pm » investigate?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:06 pm » she isn't but wishes she could
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:06 pm » (wait, what's tracking again? We got two answers- one Fuzzy was good at, and one someone else was better at...)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:06 pm » So who is going where, then? Is Deka going with Baoshi?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:05 pm » Yep.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:05 pm » ShunOOC: Yes already!
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:05 pm » Deka is hiding it but she wanted to go with Baoshi
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:05 pm » Yeah...
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:05 pm » Yup.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:05 pm » Looks like it.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:05 pm » yep
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:05 pm » Ok. So everyone's in agreement, then?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:05 pm » Dusk: But, I'm no tracker. After that, it's up to Fuzzy.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:05 pm » Shun: Good, let's go.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:04 pm » Wei: *to Fuzzy* Thanks... I think we'll need you...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:04 pm » Baoshi: I'm sure. Good luck, my friends.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:04 pm » Dusk: Yes. I'll show you where it disappeared into the woods.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:04 pm » Deka: *chuckles* sure shun
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:04 pm » Wow... tense moment!
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:04 pm » Fuzzy: If you're sure she's not going to hurt you... *waves worriedly to Baoshi*
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:04 pm » Shun:*clenching fists* Can. We. Go. Now?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:03 pm » Baoshi: You guys go on. Th emore time we talk, the further that person goes. *smiles, and starts to walk to the hotel*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:03 pm » Deka: I doubt that she will hurt Baoshi. If she wanted to, she would have tried already
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:03 pm » Baoshi: It;s up to Fuzzy.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:03 pm » Dusk: Although...I don't want to see Fuzzy fight one of them, alone.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:02 pm » Dusk: But....this will be Fuzzy's best chance, if the other four are in the forest.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:02 pm » Wei: Alright... *pats Baoshi on the shoulder* Good luck... *turns to Fuzzy* ...I hate to ask this, but I think we'll need you to track...
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:02 pm » Fuzzy: Are you SURE?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:02 pm » baoshi; ... I don;t think she;ll want to hurt me. Fuzzy, they might need you.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:02 pm » Fuzzy: *shuffles her feet uncomfortably*
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:01 pm » Fuzzy: Um... I could go with him... and take care of my thing, afterward, if she's free...
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:01 pm » Shun's way of saying goodluck. :P
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:01 pm » Dusk: Will you be all right, alone? *frets*
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:01 pm » Shun: Don't get yourself killed booknerd.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:01 pm » Baoshi; Keep the drink- I'll be fine.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:00 pm » Baoshi: ......Alright. He was heading to the forest from the temple. Start there. *glances up* You;re right. Suppose I musn;t leave her waiting...
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:00 pm » Dusk: Baoshi? This would heal you...but you will be knocked out like Mei. And...2 doses is all that's left. Oh! The Time! Baoshi, are you still meeting the green lady?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:00 pm » Deka: I promise to try and bring back some herbs for you ok
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:00 pm » *strong
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:00 pm » price of a high valor score. Waiting is not a trong point.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:59 pm » Wei: I know this is tough... but it's the best use of what we've got... So where was it?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:59 pm » If he keeps running around the way he is, it'll take longer to heal him
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:59 pm » Shun:...*struggling not to start yelling* Stay. Go. I don't Care. As long as some of us go. Now. This. Cannot. Wait.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:59 pm » Deka: *pats Baoshi on the back* You can do it right?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:59 pm » I will point out that Baoshi could benefit from the Sweet Cordial too, although it'll mean he's out for 12 hours.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:58 pm » Fuzzy: *shuffles her feet a bit*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:58 pm » *wherever*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:58 pm » Dusk: *sighes* Whatever they are doing, whatever they are, we can't count on them to find the creature.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:58 pm » mostly listening*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:58 pm » Baoshi: ...I see. I am injured. And there is a chance i may have to go. If someone must stay.... *grits his teeth a little*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:58 pm » deka: *is moslty lsitening atm*
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:57 pm » Fuzzy: Oh... how long ago did you talk to her?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:57 pm » Dusk: No...and I have no clue what theire errand was, only that it involved the order.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:56 pm » Fuzzy: Dusk, did the Green Lady say when the other Dragon-Blooded would be getting back?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:56 pm » *nods*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:56 pm » Looking over chat log...doesn't look like I gained limit for resisting the Green lady at first, made my roll.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:55 pm » Wei: Yes, you.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:55 pm » Baoshi: ...who, me?
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:54 pm » Wei: Right... which is why I think you should stay. You know what to reveal, and what not to. And we both know you'd wait more than long enough to say something...
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:54 pm » Shun: Fine, but I doubt the immaculates will wait long to go looking for us.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:54 pm » Ah.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:53 pm » If Compassion is your primary virtue (your highest one) you need to roll that many dice and tell me what results you get
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:53 pm » The roll is for compassion-dominent characters
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:53 pm » Deka: I beleive him too
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:53 pm » What was the roll for, Z?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:52 pm » Baoshi: ....I don;t know. e said he wouldn;t, for my sake. I beleive him.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:52 pm » Ok... Chic... you gain one point of limit.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:51 pm » Shun: And leaving a note would be repetative. Your grandfather's already got Mei, if we're gone too long. Won't he mention something to the order?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:51 pm » Compassion same as conviction.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:51 pm » BBCode1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=5
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:50 pm » Shun: Good, at least they're making themselves useful.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:49 pm » Dusk: 32 monks, and a dragon blood, searching for the monster. Three dragon bloods, and who knows how many monks, already in the forest, on some mysterious errand.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:49 pm » If compassion is your primary virtue (your highest one) I need you each to roll your compassion dots in dice now and tell me the results.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:49 pm » passed*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:49 pm » He apsses some out when people were spending willpower
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:49 pm » (or gave limit, I guess)
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:49 pm » Wei: *has 1 limit*
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:48 pm » Resisting the mental control from the green lady- took limit.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:48 pm » 0.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:48 pm » You don't spend limit... you gain it.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:48 pm » Wei: Baoshi, you're injured... why don't you stay, and let them know if you think the worst has happened...
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:48 pm » Limit break he means
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:48 pm » How do you spend limit? I think I'm okay.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:48 pm » I don't think I have any
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:48 pm » Limit?
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:48 pm » I'm at 1 limit.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:48 pm » I got nothing in limit
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:48 pm » Fuzzy: ...if there are 32 monks in the forest, don't we NOT want to be there?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:47 pm » ...have we eaten? Anything? Like all day?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:47 pm » By the way, what is everyone's limit at?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:47 pm » Incidentally, it's twilight now\
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:47 pm » Baoshi: If we do go into the woods, we have to also leave a note with the immaculate order of what has occoured. We can be vauge- but we need to be sure others know of the event in case... in case.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:47 pm » Shun: That sounds like what my father described. A shambling corpse/
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:47 pm » Wei: Yes? What is it?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:46 pm » Dusk: The Inn is full of rumours of shamblimg monsters.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:46 pm » Dusk: She ran out, griveiously wounded. A figure left the temple, and went into the woods.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:46 pm » Baoshi: BUT.... on one condition.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:46 pm » Fuzzy: ...aren't there five Dragon-Blooded?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:46 pm » Baoshi: ...I agree.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:46 pm » Deka: We need to at least make sure this mosnter does not hurt anyone else
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:46 pm » Wei: *takes a deep breath* Look, I understand your concern, but I'm not about to go trying to take it on single handedly... but there's nothing I can do for Mei sitting around here, so the sooner we can figure out what's going on, the sooner we can figure out what I should be doing..
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:45 pm » Dusk: So, she is the only Dragon blood in town. Baoshi and I then went to check on Mei.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:45 pm » Dusk: only the green lady was in. She will send..Iki? Isi? Whatever, 12 monks, and a score more to the forest today. She said 3 of the Dragons are in the forest now, helping the order with something.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:45 pm » Shun:*still pretty PO'd at whatever hurt his dad*
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:44 pm » Shun: I'm with Wei, the sooner we find whatever did this. The sooner we can put it down.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:44 pm » Fuzzy: But someone could get hurt! ...someone ELSE could get hurt!
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:44 pm » Wei: *to Dusk* I'm not planning on dashing off... but the sooner we can get on the trail, the less likely we are to lose it
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:44 pm » Dusk: Shun, we followed your idea and spoke with the dragon blooded.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:43 pm » Shun: So are the Dynasts going to help?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:43 pm » (Hey Dr. Beard? Great to see you!)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:43 pm » (outside the cart) Baoshi: I'm not telling you until you calm down a little, wei.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:43 pm » (before he left the cart) Baoshi: ...I hope your trust in me is worth it. We may report it anyhow... something bad is coming. I just hope I can help
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:43 pm » Dusk: Wait, Wei! No dashing off.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:42 pm » Shun: No, I just carried my dad to Denty's dad's. *is thwaped*... Someone else was attacked... not good.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:42 pm » Wei: ...Some figure? You saw it? *walks straight up to Baoshi* Where did it go?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:42 pm » Grandfather: ...I am old. My time of combat has long passed. I will hide your friend from the Hunt as best I can, however. Every instinct I have tells me I should be reporting this, but... I trust you.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:41 pm » Dusk: *thwaps him* I am. *then, hugs him, and notices the blood* Shun! You're hurt?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:41 pm » Baoshi: *he puts on a different robe... again, and steps outside with the others* Mei was attacked. By some figure.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:41 pm » Fuzzy: I was... er, I am- I got distracted...
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:41 pm » yeah, I doubt he would have changed clothes, he wants to take care of things quickly. He's rushing a bit
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:41 pm » (Shun may be, unless he's decided to change his clothing)
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:41 pm » Shun:*to Dusk* What happened that's got everyone so dour? I doubt they're particularly worried about my dad.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:40 pm » (Is Shun still covered in blood from carrying his dad?)
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:40 pm » Wei: Alright... *heads outside with Dusk* Where was she attacked, and do you know what did it?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:40 pm » Baoshi: I won;t Grandfather. Theres something all going downhill... theres stalk of a monster in the woods, and... things. *he hugs his Grandfather* I will be careful.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:39 pm » Deka: Don't worry, I will get him out of any throuble he manages to stumble into
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:39 pm » Dusk: Let's leave Honored Grandfather to his patient, Wei. We'll speak outside.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:39 pm » Grandfather: I will watch your friend. I promise this. Just promise me in turn that you won't do anything reckless, child. There is an ill feeling in the air.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:38 pm » (D'awwww....)
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:38 pm » Shun:*approaches the group, slowing his pace as he does. He stops a bit behind where Dusk is, and waits quietly, still stewing slightly over his father's injuries.*
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:38 pm » Wei: Now, I also have a question... Who, where, and when?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:38 pm » Grandfather in OOC: Literally, I have an intimacy: Baoshi
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:38 pm » I would, Claire. A second post can be made. Not by me, I refresh so much, but...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:38 pm » (Yes, do that, Claire) Grandfather: ...child, you... *Sighs and closes his eyes* Regardless of whatever else that happens, remember that you are my grandson. There is no person more important in my life, boy.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:38 pm » (and there's an awesome cursed bride story in there)
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:37 pm » Dusk: I know it's a great deal to ask, but I fear to remove her to the Inn.
Claire « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:37 pm » (should I post what we have so far? I'm worried I'll accidentally refresh and lose it...)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:37 pm » Ok Demo... Shun will find them outside Baoshi's wagon
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:37 pm » Baoshi: *waits for Grandfather to speak8
Demothesis « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:36 pm » ok, well Shun'll go looking for the group
chicgeek « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:36 pm » Dusk: *Bows to Grandfather* Sir? May we entrust our friend to your care tonight?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:36 pm » In time he'll recover. For now, you're outside Fuzzy's family's house
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:36 pm » Seedling: ....So..... um... okay. She;s something that coudl be but I think isn;t Anathemia... and I;m te same type as whatever she is. I think it;s called a Sidreal. And that;s why I might have to leave soon. I don;t know about why she was ttacked, though.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:36 pm » Shun! For the moment, there's nothing you can do for your father. The good news is that his wounds aren't infected at all

_________________
"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!" -Marvin the Martian

Spam Poison. I think.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Translated by phpBB.fr © 2007, 2008 phpBB.fr
This site is hosted by Free-Forums.org - get a forum for free. Get coupon codes.
MultiForums powered by echoPHP phpBB MultiForums