Comics by Shaenon II

Mad science has never been so cute!
It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:02 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Exalted Quest Logs II
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:50 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2656
Quote:
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:01 am » Fuzzy: Right, right... controls...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:01 am » Ok... I'm going to stop all this here
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:01 am » Shun: *starts heading for the door*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:01 am » Shun: Yeah, so let's check the other way from where we came in.
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:01 am » Fuzzy: Hy vunder if dis is important for moon-mads... *pokes part of the lunar progression chart*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:00 am » Wei: ...This was the ritual chamber, the other one was supply room, and... personal quaters? Something like that...
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:00 am » Dusk: We need to GO. *taps foot* NOW. We MUST find the controls.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:59 am » With a chart displaying lunar progression encircling the pattern
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:59 am » When Shun went into the room with his aura, and with the torches, you can see that the criss-crossing pattern: It's a pentagram, scraped into the floor.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:59 am » *shun
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:59 am » gah, take the shu off the front of that
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:58 am » I still say it's all Old Man Zobot in a costume...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:58 am » Oh! I almost forgot!
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:58 am » Shun:the plaques in the room we entered when we went right had labels other than control room... I think
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:58 am » Wei: And that's all the criss-crossing section back there was used for?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:58 am » Ruhoh.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:57 am » Hatchiko: This was Mistrrrress Sakurrra's ritual chamber... sorrrcery was done here, long ago. She rrreaschered spells when she had time.
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:57 am » Kidding, kidding...
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:57 am » *wait-the first plaques at the bottom of the ladder-didn't they say somethin g about controls? or am I misremembering?*
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:57 am » Let's split up, gang, and look around!
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:57 am » Dusk: I will.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:56 am » Wei: ...what about the back of the room? Shouldn't we check that part out too?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:56 am » Hatchiko: Mistrrress... will you fix it? Will you make everything rrright?
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:56 am » Fuzzy: Hokay... should ve start lookink for de controls? ...vhat vould dey look like, anyvay?
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:55 am » Dusk: We are searching for the controls NOW. Dear Hatchoki, I cannot promise to return. If I can, I will. But, I am newly awakened, and must leave this area soon. *gently rubs a finger on his head, avoiding lines*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:55 am » Wei: Oh well... Figured it was worth a shot...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:55 am » Shun: Well they're not on this side from what Dusk read of the plaques.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:55 am » @Wei: if it does, those pages are lost.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:54 am » Wei: ...Does it say where the controls are?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:54 am » You have to be at the controls for any of it to work
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:53 am » *Okay-can I do this from the book, or do we need to find the controls first?*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:53 am » Reading the notes can tell you that. The Manse allows for water to filter into the river, or pull river water in to prevent flooding.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:52 am » The manse was built to control the water level of an underground lake called the Resivoir that streams into the river.
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:52 am » Fuzzy: *has forgotten she doesn't count as a lawgiver*
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:52 am » Becuase, then I can do it.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:52 am » Shun: Wow. That's a lot of essence...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:52 am » The Resovior controls ARE the manse, basically.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:52 am » Can it be periphreal essense?
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:51 am » she shared her info with us all
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:51 am » Reactivating the resovoir control, or the manse itself?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:51 am » Shun, you WOULD...if you could read old Realm.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:51 am » would shun get the scale of essence?
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:51 am » Fuzzy: Can ve pool essence, or does it haff to be from vun person?
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:50 am » Dusk: *will share that with the group*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:50 am » In game mechanics, about 35 motes of essence to reactivate it.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:50 am » hmmm... I'm smelling a xanatos gambit more and more...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:50 am » It's actually a fairly basic procedure, although it requries the donation of essence from a "Lawgiver" to function.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:49 am » Most of them are gone, but the pages about reactivating and deactivating the Manse have been left, for whatever reason.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:49 am » What remains she remembers acutally WRITING, even if she didn't actually do it. These are the remains for controls of the Manse's resivoir control system
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:49 am » oh, good.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:48 am » Ok... Actually, Dusk can tell pretty easily what's in here
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:48 am » if Shun and Dusk worked together would that help?
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:48 am » Fuzzy: *fur settles down a little bit*
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:48 am » Fuzzy: Hyu hope so...
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:48 am » I'll try anyway. 0 occult, 3 int.BBCode1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=2
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:47 am » Wei: I think there's no more monsters... hopefully, anyways...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:47 am » Shun: Right. Maybe the other direction from where we came in?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:46 am » They're written in old realm, by the way
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:46 am » Dusk: The pages are mangled. It looks like they were already beginning to fall apart before someone started tearing them out of it. There are some notes here, but you'd have to make an occult + intelligence check to figure out what they MEAN.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:46 am » aww...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:46 am » Shun:*pats the statues head, making sure to avoid the lines*...
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:44 am » Dusk: We must search for the controls. The prophecy that Baoshi was given? *picks up the remains of her sourcery book, and looks at it*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:44 am » Hatchiko: *Curls up against his statue, and Shun can see him faintly wagging his tail again*
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:43 am » Fuzzy: *currently about 8 feet tall, with thick fur, large muscles, and fangs, and absolutely terrified of 'monsters'*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:43 am » Shun:...
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:43 am » Fuzzy: ...so no more monsters?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:42 am » Hatchiko: I cannot hear or smell anything else within the Manse, Mistrrress. It has been silent since you came.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:42 am » awww, poor Hatchiko.
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:41 am » Fuzzy: *fur stands on end*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:41 am » Wei: Yeah... I picked up on that. Here's to hoping there's only one...
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:41 am » Dusk: You have done all that I wished. You have served faithfully and well.
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:41 am » Fuzzy: ...tank hyu for dot, Shun.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:41 am » Shun: There may be more of them.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:40 am » Hatchiko: Rrr...Mistress Sakura... have I done... as you wished?
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:40 am » Shun: It was a construct. More than likely put here by the same man that attacked Hatchiko.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:40 am » Dusk: *Tears fall* Then we must search the manse. Brave Hatchiko, I wish I could take you with me.
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:39 am » Fuzzy: *shudders* Dot ting vas creepy...
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:38 am » Wei: ...they led to the monster, as far as I could tell.. we could double check, though...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:38 am » brb
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:38 am » Shun: Or we could check where those footprints lead.
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:37 am » Fuzzy: Hy can try...
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:37 am » Wei: So... somewhat recent, I'd guess. But not horribly recent. Fuzzy? Do you think you might be able to pick up the trail here?
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:37 am » *scent
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:36 am » So, who'd know how long it would take a sent to fade?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:36 am » Hatchiko: Time is harrrd here. His smell faded briefly ago...I cannot say morrre.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:35 am » ShunOOC: Fine by me. I don't want to just replay somebody elses romance.
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:35 am » Fuzzy: Hoh yeah... vhen vos dot raven-haired guy here last?
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:35 am » *heh-if it was Shun, it should recognize him?*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:35 am » Wei: Even just which way he left might be helpful... But then, if it's been a while, that's not going to help as much...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:34 am » Shun:As for attuning... You can attune to a manse and gain a good amount of power... but only so many may attune at once
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:34 am » *snickers*
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:34 am » (hehehe)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:34 am » Hatchiko: Rrrrarely did I see more than Mistrrress Sakura and her lover.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:34 am » Hatchiko: Beforre? Once... I hearrrd many people here. Princes of the Earrth. Lawgiverrrrs... Stewarrds...this was a place of study, once.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:34 am » Shun: I don't know anywhere close to enough to help Hatchiko...
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:33 am » (and me with my 1 valor, have a creepy nemesis! Wheee!)
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:33 am » Shun:... and he attuned to the manse... Yeah, we'll probably have to de-attune him... somehow.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:33 am » Dusk: I do not know how to help you, Hatchiko. But we will find the controls and reactivate them. *turns to Shun, imploringly* Shun? Can you see a way to help Hatchiko? Do you know what he means by 'reatuning essense'?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:33 am » Hatchiko: Outside the chamberrr....I cannot tell.
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:33 am » Fuzzy: ...vhas dere anyvun else in here, ever?
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:32 am » Wei: ...This does not sound like a nice guy... Do you know where he went from here?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:31 am » Hatchiko: The raven-haired man with a blade of blood.. and the stench of death about him. Tall... dark eyes. Arrmor the color of his hairrr...
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:30 am » *Dusk stops instantly*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:30 am » No. Wiping along the lines only causes Hatchiko to whine.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:29 am » *Z? Did her gently trying to wipe away a line help or hurt or do nothing?*
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:28 am » Dusk: Describe the man.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:28 am » Wei: It sounds like we might have to... "deattune" this person first... and I don't think it'll be easy
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:28 am » Hatchiko: If this place was not attuned to that man... rrr... here, you could attune yourself and take control of the manse. But rrrreactiving the controls can be done without it, I think.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:27 am » Dusk: ...I don't even know how to reattune myself...*sighes*
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:27 am » Dusk: But cannot do so here.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:27 am » : Reatune myself, before finding the controls?
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:26 am » Dusk: So...I must
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:26 am » Dusk: I will give my essense, but I don't know how....*gently takes a fold of her robe, dampens it, and sees if she can rub a line away* Hatchiko, tell me if this helps or hurts-I will stop instantly.
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:25 am » Fuzzy: *pats, avoiding the lines, using just her finger if need be*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:25 am » Hatchiko: *Raises it's head* Rrr... if you can find the Manse contrrrols. I don't know where they are. I cannot leave this rrooom. They can be repowered therre. But you cannot rrre-attune yourrself here, Mistress... that man took this place and made it his own...
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:23 am » Deka: *is keeping watch, she is touchwd but figure someone should get a lookout*
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:23 am » Dusk: *examines the lines closely*
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:23 am » Fuzzy: Oh...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:22 am » Shun: I don't think we can do anything for it Denty.
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:22 am » *How do hyu put essence in sometink?
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:22 am » Dusk: Hatchiko, tell me what to do. If I was Sakura, then my essense should work.
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:22 am » Fuzzy: How do you put essence in something?
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:22 am » Wei: Shun? You're the most likely to know something about this... anything we can do?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:21 am » Hatchiko: The rrrresivoir is emptying... the Manse cannot control the rrrresivoir without power. And therrre is none of herrr essence left to run it*
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:21 am » Dusk: Shun? These lines on Hatchiko....can we remove them? *do they look like paint?*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:20 am » Hatchiko: *Shun can see it's spirit form following Dusk like a baby duckling following it's mother.* I...I do not know if you can help. It hurrrts. *It sits down next to the statue. There are colored lines scraped across the eyes, along the body, and several other places besides*
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:17 am » Dusk: *lets go, if she sees it hurts, but stays kneeling by him*
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:17 am » Fuzzy: *pats more, being gentle*
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:16 am » Fuzzy: Can we help?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:16 am » Brb
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:16 am » Hatchiko: *Whines and winces* I am not long, Mistrrrress. It hurts. He took your legacy, and I could not stop him...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:16 am » Shun: He damaged you didn't he? That's what those marks are?
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:15 am » Dusk: *kneels by the statue, and hugs it* Poor, Brave Hatchiko.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:15 am » Hatchiko: I... I trrried to stop him, Mistrrress... *As fuzzy pats it, Shun can see Hatchiko wag weakly, and there is a slight wince as she rubs the glowing marks* He... he came in. Your tome of sorrrrrcery was torn. He.. I could not stop him.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:15 am » ((*has tissues*))
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:14 am » Fuzzy: *if she reaches the statue unimpeded, pats it*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:14 am » Hatchiko: *Whines audibly* Then... days? hours? I cannot tell... not long, regardless... that man appeared.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:14 am » Dusk: *waves Fuzzy back*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:13 am » WeiOOC: *hugs Hatchiko*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:13 am » awww
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:13 am » Fuzzy: *starts toward the humming statue, thinking maybe she can pat it and make it feel better*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:13 am » Shun:ShunOOC:mate?! Gah, bawah?!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:13 am » Hatchiko:
I hearrrd sounds of fighting beyond, but I may not leave this chamber. And then... her attunement vanished. And this place died.[/i]
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:13 am » Awww...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:12 am » ((*sniffles* Poor Hachiko...))
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:12 am » Hatchiko: [i]...it was... long ago. I despaired in her ever rrreturning. I believed Mistrrrress Sakura had forgotten me. Perhaps had perrrished.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:11 am » *Hatchiko*
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:11 am » Dusk: Dear Hatchiki, will you tell me of this heart? And the man who stole it?
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:11 am » Shun: Do you know how long ago that was?
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:11 am » Wei: And this heart... what did it look like?
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:10 am » Fuzzy: *very curious now*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:10 am » Lion Dog (Hatchiko): I know little beyond this chamber. I was charged with guarding it, Mistress... to protect your Birthright... When you last came here, you placed the heart of this place on this table and asked me to guard it until you returned.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:09 am » Deka: *Almsot mentions that maybe Shun's mate is the abondoned lover out of jest but stays quiet*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:08 am » Lion Dog (Hatchiko): I was called here to guard your chamber as you learned the art of sorcery, to protect this place as you created and maintained it. For many years, you and your mate lived from here, maintaining the river.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:08 am » Shun:Ok. that explains the river levels I guess.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:06 am » Lion Dog (Hatchiko): You watched over the people living in the cities nearby, and maintained the level of the river to prevent disaster from occuring from this humble home.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:05 am » Wei: And for her confused companions... they would like to know too...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:05 am » Lion Dog: ...you have forgotten? I don't... rrr... very well, Mistress. Long ago, these lands were yours, once.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:05 am » Dusk: ....Hatchiko?
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:03 am » Dusk: You have proved faithful beyond belief. Aid me now, by explaining to me. I don't remember...
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:03 am » Fuzzy: *nods, having decided to just be confused and go with it*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:03 am » Shun: What man?
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:03 am » Wei: ...Birthright? Man? You know what, I'm just going to stop asking, it just leads to more confusion...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:02 am » (Err...imagine that in italics)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:02 am » Lion Dog: I apologize, Mistress... I protected the chamber, as best I could, but it was so long... the power you placed here has grown dim. And that man... that man took your birthright away. I could not protect it from him!
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:02 am » Fuzzy: Hy tink the 'far too late' should take priority, maybe...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:02 am » Shun:...*takes a moment to take a look behind the group, just in case.*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:01 am » Dusk, no, you don't see the spirit dog.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:01 am » Dusk: I don't understand....foretold? Returned? *directs words at the statute, since she doesn't see the spirit-or does she?*
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:01 am » Deka: *goes silent now*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:01 am » Wei: ...even more huh. Guess there's a reason you feel at home, Dusk...
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:00 am » Deka: Having weapons is different from looking threating, You can look threatening without weapoons
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:00 am » Lion Dog: Your body has changed, but I recognise the scent of your essence, Mistress Sakura... so as you had foretold, you have returned home. But you have come far too late...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:00 am » Shun:Dusk, it's sitting in front of you now.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:59 am » There is a cold feeling in the air as it draws near. It moves towards Dusk, Shun, and then sits down at her feet.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:59 am » Shun: Deka, I look like I'm on fire and have claw arms currently, that's kind of hard...Ok now it's walking towards us. Doen't look too threatening though...
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:59 am » Fuzzy: ...hokay.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:59 am » Wei: Yeah, I know I did..
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:59 am » Dusk: What has come to pass?
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:58 am » Wei: Huh... What's come to pass?
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:58 am » Fuzzy: Did anyvun else here dot?!
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:58 am » Fuzzy: *stiffens* Vhat vas dot!?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:58 am » *The spirit seems to be moving towards you all, Shun. You can see it with your Spirt-detecting glance*
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:58 am » Deka: If it is a guard then it won't attack unless it feels like it has to
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:58 am » Lion Dog: *There is a voice in the minds of everyone here* [i]Ah... I can recognise the scent... so it has finally come to pass.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:58 am » Shun: No, the spirit itself.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:57 am » Deka: lets try not to look threatening
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:57 am » Fuzzy: Vhat, the statue?
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:57 am » Shun:*waves cautiously* Hi.*whisper*I think it noticed me...
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:56 am » Dusk: *quietly* Despite the monster...this still feels like home.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:56 am » Shun! At this moment, you see the spirit of the Lion Dog get up and look towards you.
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:56 am » Fuzzy: A lion-dog?
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:56 am » Shun: I don't know. *shrug*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:55 am » Wei: Or that book... though that's just a guess
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:55 am » Deka: What is it guarding? treaure?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:55 am » Ok... anyone with more than two successes in lore know that often in ancient first-age cities you can find guardian spirits placed near significant places... or golem-creatures animated by essence.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:55 am » Shun: As to the humming... I'm not sure...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:55 am » Shun: Hmmm... well it's guardian spirit... A lion-dog.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:54 am » I doubt it is enoguh
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:54 am » BBCode1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=9
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:54 am » rolled*
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:54 am » ok I roleld a 9.7.6.6
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:54 am » Ooh, Lore checks go! 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=3
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:54 am » heck why not, Deka will use lore as well
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:54 am » Fuzzy: *int + lore 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=6*
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:53 am » Dusk: I don't know, Fuzzy....
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:53 am » Intelligence + lore to tell you something, Dusk
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:53 am » You CAN, actually.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:53 am » I have one dot in lore, can I make a check?
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:52 am » Fuzzy: ...vhy is it makink noise?
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:52 am » BBCode 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=2
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:52 am » Wei: *Inspect dog, if Shun doesn't say it's dangerous*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:51 am » occult check, go!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:51 am » The dog seems to be a larger breed, but with a poofy mane of some sort, like a lion.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:50 am » There is what looks to be a small statue of a dog sitting on the floor near the table. But there are yellow and blue lines scraped onto it in various places... and they're GLOWING. And humming loudly.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:50 am » Behind the door to the northeast, there is a short hallway leading to a large, circular room. With Shun's shininess and the torches, you can make out a stone table just ahead at the end of the hallway. Beyond that, the ground beneath you splits up into two staircases around the walls, leading to a lower bit of the room where it looks like a pattern of criss-crossing lines has been engraved on the floor. YOu can't make out what pattern from this far away though. On the table look to be a large tome opened mid-way through, but the pages appear to have been mostly torn out long ago and the cover is rotting. There's also some odd devices on it of bizarre compositoin and a gleaming gold metal in color. And lastly...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:50 am » Shun got to punch aghost constuct thing to death.*still happy about that*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:50 am » Wei: ...Just don't let it go to your head.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:49 am » Gah my typing stinks
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:49 am » DEkaOOc: *plays cards with Baoshi to pass the time*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:49 am » it's been a ton of fun.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:49 am » and yeah, thanks Zo.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:49 am » *nodnodnodnod*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:48 am » Shun:Fine by me. I still keep expecting to catch on fire or something.*pokes forehead*
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:48 am » Dusk: And I follow Fuzzy.
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:48 am » *nodnodnod*
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:48 am » Zobot? Thanks for the impromptu game.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:46 am » Alright. Give me a moment to type up the description of this next room
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:46 am » Wei: That's what you seem to be good at, anyways...
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:46 am » Deka: and I will be the rear guard, again
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:46 am » Fuzzy: Hy'll follow Vei.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:45 am » Wei: You're a bit too shiny for my tastes right now...
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:45 am » Wei: Alright... lets just close this door first. And I'll lead, if you don't mind.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:45 am » Shun:So Wei, you want to go first? Or should I?
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:44 am » Dusk: Let's check out the humming. It worries me.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:44 am » heh, dusk's the tiebreaker
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:44 am » Wei: Fuzzy already voted for the hall... so it's up to Dusk
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:44 am » Fuzzy: *looks at Dusk*
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:44 am » Fuzzy: Hy vant to explore the hallvay.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:43 am » Shun: So, two votes humming, one vote hall. Dusk, Fuzzy?
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:43 am » Dusk: *has carefully stowed the 5 books away*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:43 am » Ok... so where are you going?
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:42 am » Wei: *reaches up and scratches Fuzzy behind the ears* Yes, yes you are...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:42 am » Shun: I heard it once before.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:42 am » Dusk: I'm keeping my torch. I don't know how long the Shun will shine.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:42 am » Wei: Heh... can't say I've heard the title before, but... it's a nice one
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:42 am » Shun: And lawgiver sounds a whole lot better than anethma.
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:42 am » Fuzzy: So hy'm a Gaia stevard?
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:42 am » Shun: I vote humming as well.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:41 am » Wei: Yeah, lets go with the hallway...
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:41 am » Dusk:....There's seven of us. Baoshi said that Mei was like him....And no one's like Fuzzy. *grins*Four, one, two. Lawgivers? I like that better than Anathema...
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:41 am » Deka: I say humming
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:41 am » Wei: Not really... I mean, we can assume that it's probably not all one huge xanthos gambit, since that would require unreasonable amounts of planning... but it never hurts to think about the possibiltiy
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:41 am » Fuzzy: De hallvay... dere might be sometink ve kent hear over de hummink.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:40 am » Shun: So, should we check out the humming or the hallway?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:40 am » You guys don't hear aynthing else out of the ordinary except the odd humming from behind the other door
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:40 am » Shun: And overestimating it's strength leads to decisions that are just as bad.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:39 am » Wei: Eh, I'm just floating the possibilty. It never pays to underestimate the enemies intelligence.
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:39 am » 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=10
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:39 am » Shun: Well if there are anymore, they heard that.
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:39 am » Fuzzy: *wits + awareness check*
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:38 am » Fuzzy: ...maybe ve could hear other vuns?
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:38 am » *note*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:38 am » Wei: ...If there are, we've got to deal with seven or eight of the things... but I'm hoping that it just was hiding in one of the rooms, until it heard us
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:38 am » Dusk: Maybe...whoever had that not was killed by the thing? or...maybe they're still here. *shivers*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:38 am » Shun: Yeeeeah... maybe. Someone's getting a bit paranoid.
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:37 am » Fuzzy: Do hyu tink there are more munsters behind the other doors?
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:37 am » Wei: Heck, for all we know, this whole thing is part of the plan... including us finding that note
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:37 am » Deka: Maybe they lost control or didn't get the note?
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:37 am » Dusk: Four Lawgivers, One of Gaia's Stewards, and two Children of the Stars? Let's see..
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:37 am » Wei: For all we know, the random attacks are part of the plan...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:36 am » Shun: Seems like whoever wrote that didn't want to be noticed. Then they went around attacking random people? Genius.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:35 am » Dusk: "Let"...some pronoun..."know when the" it's an odd noun. machinations, maybe? "is ready." That's all.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:34 am » Dusk:"My orders are gonna make this complicated. Don't" something..."Be noticed yet." More...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:34 am » Shun: That sounds wonderfully cheery.
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:34 am » Fuzzy: De Dragon-Blooded.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:34 am » Shun: Blooded?
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:33 am » Shun:Great, more people that know about us.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:33 am » Dusk: "And 5 of the Blooded as well." Can't make out next sentance. After that..
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:33 am » Wei: Hmm... Well, It seems to be talking about us... *keeps eye on the doors*
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:32 am » Okay, recap:I said:I'll read it, quickly-it's old realm, but...changed, newer. It says ..can't make out this noun..."7 of them in" maybe come? Coming "week. 4 lawgivers, i of Gaia's stewards, and 2 children of the stars." There's more.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:31 am » Shun: Go ahead Dusk. We've certainly got enough light.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:31 am » Weil you can see a hallway with several doors along either side, 4 on each of them, and a single door at the very end. All of them are the same stone doors you've seen before. And one of them, the 3rd to the right, was slid open.
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:31 am » (PM'd SiB)
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:31 am » Dusk: Guys? I'd really like to finish reading you that note...if nothing else is waiting to take it's turn at us. *shudders*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:31 am » Shun: Not a living being and not a ghost. It was a construct of some sort...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:30 am » Alright
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:30 am » Fuzzy: ...so vhat vos dot ting, anyway?
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:30 am » heh, yay for the living torch
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:30 am » It's now easy to see the entire room between Shun and the torches.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:29 am » Wei: ...Whatever. *pokes head through door*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:29 am » Ok. By the way
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:28 am » Shun:*ponder*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:28 am » Shun: I'll check... unless being glowy makes me a big target...
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:27 am » Yeah...maybe in the regular chat thread for now?
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:27 am » Deka: I would but you suggested the archer to keep back
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:27 am » Best he can do is if calire post it in another thread, he can transfter that post to the chat log)
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:27 am » Dusk: ...but not me.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:26 am » Dusk: *clears throat* Okay, since the Big Bad is gone....wait, maybe someone could poke their head in that room, make sure it doesn't have friends waiting their turn?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:26 am » *nods*
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:25 am » He isn't an admin, just a mod)
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:25 am » (he may not be able to do anything if it's a technical issue)
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:25 am » (oooh, Tinker's an admin now... I can poke him about it...)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:25 am » The creature falls over once Shun's withdrew his hand from it... and a pool of blood-like substance is collecting around it's limp frame
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:25 am » Wei: I don't know... haven't had that happen to me since the first time...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:24 am » Shun: Course... that thing was just a construct of some sort... Someone else might be behind it's actions....
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:24 am » (ok, thanks- I wanted to know if it was just me)
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:24 am » yep, it is.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:24 am » (It's coming up with an error message...)
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:24 am » Shun: Right now... pretty good actually.
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:24 am » Fuzzy: Hy tought ve all had de glowy foreheads... vhy vould it hurt?
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:23 am » (by the way- can someone else just go into the exalted quest log thread and click the 'post reply' button? Don't post anything, I just wanna know if anything weird happens)
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:23 am » heh ok, that right there was awesome. Ton of fun to pull off.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:22 am » Dusk: *slowly walks towards Shun* Shun? You look....how do you feel? Your forehead has a glowing sign...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:22 am » Brb, bathroom
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:22 am » Shun: Oh. Cool.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:22 am » Wei: *sigh* ...I suppose so. Just try not to leave yourself so open next time, kay?
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:22 am » Fuzzy: ...leedle bit.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:21 am » Shun:...*deap breath*...*looks around* ...am I glowing?
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:21 am » Deka:.... wow. That is impressive. Remind me not to get on your bad side
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:21 am » Fuzzy: ...Shun, dot vas AMAZINK.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:21 am » Fred
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:21 am » It's dead.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:21 am » The creature's body siezes up for a moment, spasming and jerking... and then goes limp
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:20 am » Hmm... wow. Ok. Shun... you JAM your claw inside it, piercing all the way through.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:20 am » DekaOOC: *pats Shun on the back* I can see why you should go first
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:20 am » ShunOOC:*twitch* did I kill it?
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:19 am » so, Seven lethal damage total
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:19 am » Yes... six soak
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:19 am » I see 7
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:18 am » BBCode 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=5 7 damage I think
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:18 am » Go Shun!
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:18 am » Kill it!
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:18 am » 13 then
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:18 am » oh right
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:17 am » Minus the soak... Six, if I remember?
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:17 am » invisible castle again
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:17 am » so 10+6L+3=19
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:16 am » Fuzzy: Vhoa.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:16 am » yay... don't have to worry about torches anymore ^_^
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:16 am » Dusk: *wide eyed*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:16 am » Ok...it's DV is 3, so you've got 10 raw damage, plus your strength and any damage value for your punch
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:16 am » A half filled circle imprints across his forehead. His body is wreathed in bright light, and the whole room is illuminated.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:15 am » works for me
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:15 am » oops ok 13
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:15 am » As he strikes, the air around Shun's character literally lights up in an astonishing display of purples, reds, blue, and deep goldish light
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:15 am » 10=2 successes.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:15 am » Me, too.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:14 am » I see 13
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:14 am » BBCode 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=4 12 successes.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:14 am » First of all: Shun! Turn to page 95 and read that and pg 96. You've gained a new understanding with the triggering of your anima banner
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:13 am » I was thinking that same thing
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:13 am » I'm going to roll this one on invisible castle because it'll take a ton of time the other way...
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:13 am » I think it's 2 parry won't stop you now
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:12 am » one second, I gotta look this up
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:12 am » woohoo 25 dice!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:12 am » Also, when you use 8 peripheral essence, something odd begins to happen....
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:12 am » Ok! Shun, add two dice to your roll for the stunt!
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:11 am » DekaOOC: since I know it's parry, I can go with my other charm that adds damage instead
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:11 am » Ok!
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:11 am » FuzzyOOC: Hy don't haff any claws!
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:11 am » ShunOOC: ... What?
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:11 am » DEkaOOC: Thanks Wei for trying to intercept
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:11 am » WeiOOC: ...Well, I'll try to get it's attention, at least...
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:10 am » DuskOOC: *clutches Fuzzy* You're 8 feet tall, with claws, fangs, and muscle! How do you think I feel?
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:09 am » FuzzyOOC: *trembles*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:09 am » and brb myself
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:09 am » FuzzyOOC: *entirely too big to hide behind Wei*
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:09 am » DuskOOC: *hides behind Fuzzy* I'm going to have nightmares...
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:09 am » WeiOOC: *Lets her hide behind him* ...You know, I'm still not sure how it got behind me...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:09 am » thanks claire. Refreshing...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:09 am » heh, that joke occured to me too hawk
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:08 am » I think Shun scared the you know what out of Z
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:08 am » And I do.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:08 am » Not I.
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:08 am » Laitu: *hiding behind Boss* Scary...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:08 am » does anyone have the chatlog? I think I need to refresh
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:08 am » FuzzyOOC: *attempts to hide behind Wei* Dot ting is terrifyink!
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:08 am » you know, there is a dirty joke in there
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:08 am » Go Shun!
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:08 am » ok
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:08 am » Whohooooooo!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:08 am » Hmm...brb. Bathroom
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:07 am » wow...
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:07 am » Woot! go for the heart!
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:07 am » So, altogether, with the wood dragon's claw's accuracy at 7 and 8 exctra dice the total is 23 attack dice. Shun's a bit angry...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:06 am » Shun goes still for a moment, face a mask of cold fury. "Shambling corpse..." He takes a single step forward driving the currently gnarled wood of his clawed arm at the thing's center, aiming for the spot where it's essense is concentrated. Letting out a roar of anger as he does.(And, I'll be adding 8 dice to my dice pool with 1st martial arts excellency using 8 motes of periphial essence)
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:05 am » ok stunt time!
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:05 am » If Shun's going to stunt, go ahead.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:05 am » so, should Shun go first or Fuzzy Claire?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:04 am » Next! On tick 5, Shun and Fuzzy go
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:04 am » nevermind.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:04 am » ah ok
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:04 am » No, it gets lowered for your attack... -1 for each attack you've done during your previous turn
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:04 am » You shot it first.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:04 am » But your DV goes down by one for the attack.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:04 am » Ok... so it misses entirely.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:04 am » so my dv gets lowered for it attacking when it was the first attack?
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:03 am » (Unless that's already included)
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:03 am » Minus one for attacking...
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:02 am » My DV is a 5
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:02 am » oh, nevermind
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:02 am » I didn't think the door was wide enough to pass by Wei without at least pushing him out of the way...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:02 am » 4 successes!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:02 am » It's swinging it's two arms in unison trying to slash at Deka: 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=6
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:01 am » makes sense, it coming after Deka I mean
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:01 am » (...ow.))
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:01 am » ...can Wei interpose himself, since he's standing blocking the door?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:00 am » The creature is up, then Shun and Fuzzy next tick
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:00 am » Ah, but can Shun shunt his stunts?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:00 am » It's lurching towards Deka, since that's the person who attacked it most recently and the only established threat.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:00 am » so, who's up exactly?
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:00 am » heh it's ok zo
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:59 am » Now that I've made a fool of myself, we'll be ready to progress
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:59 am » (see Shun. See Shun stunt. Stunt, Shun, stunt!)
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:59 am » ah, ok
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:59 am » Ok! TECHNICALLY, it should be going first, but on tick 3
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:59 am » ...my whole tick chart is wrong.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:58 am » ?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:57 am » Ignroe my previous post...it hasn't left yet
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:57 am » one moment
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:57 am » Shun will be stunting now.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:57 am » It waits until tick 3 to go! So Shun and Fuzzy go first!
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:56 am » ...whimper.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:56 am » Nevermind. Wally reminded me.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:56 am » A low moaning sound escapes from it's thoat. "Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!" It lurches forward, into the light. You can see what appears to be a bloated, mangled corpse shambling on two legs covered in cuts and gashes. Its hands look like they've been cleaved off at the wrist, and mounted onto it in their place are what appear to be gleaming claws.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:54 am » The creature's turn!
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:53 am » I went with self bow cause it was cheapest
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:53 am » Alright. Next tick!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:53 am » no wait... six. of course
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:53 am » it is a self bow
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:53 am » 6
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:53 am » Ok... what was the speed on your bow? 4, I believe?
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:52 am » ShunOOC:Don't worry, we'll get it.
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:52 am » Eep again...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:52 am » You can see it sticking out, but it doesn't seem bothered.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:52 am » DekaOOC: *hangs head* sorry folks
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:51 am » The arrow impacts the thing, but doesn't seem to do anything to it
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:51 am » so a totall of 6.6.5
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:51 am » So no successes!
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:50 am » gah so I rolled 2 more for strength and got a 5 and a 6
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:50 am » Add those two rolls, then
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:50 am » Ok. That's fine.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:50 am » I think it applies to bows as well, reading it up
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:50 am » ...I'm ninety nine percent sure it's for everything except the guns
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:50 am » oh, strength of 2
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:49 am » I thought strenght was only for thrown, Wally.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:49 am » I know what charm to use next time then
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:49 am » don't forget to add strength...
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:49 am » I rolled a 6 *sigh*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:49 am » roll your one success.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:49 am » So you've got 6 raw damage... it's soak reduces that down to 1.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:48 am » Ok then.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:48 am » 2L
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:48 am » which adds 2 l
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:47 am » broadhead
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:47 am » It's got a 6 L soak and a 4 B. What are you using for arrows?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:47 am » Ok... it's got a parry value of 3, so you reduce that value by 3 successes... so you have 4 left for raw damage
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:46 am » (You can tell it's vaguely humanoid)
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:46 am » (Do we see enough of this thing to know what it is, besides a pair of eyes, or is that going to wait until it's turn?)
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:45 am » ok here is what I rolled (4dex, 3 arch) 9.8.7.7.7.6.1 Then add 2 for the excellency
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:45 am » Ok
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:44 am » personal
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:44 am » You spend 4 motes of essence, by the way. Keep track: Personal or peripheral?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:44 am » Ok! Make your roll!
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:43 am » I will shoot it then with my bow using my archery excellency (second excellency 184) and adding 2 successes to it
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:42 am » been to the shooting range enough
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:42 am » I know yards
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:41 am » (Too used to feet, finally buckled down and got a "Feet to yards" calculator out)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:41 am » A little over 11 yards
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:41 am » alright, how far away is the creature from us?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:40 am » My bad
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:40 am » Actually, wait...Deka goes first, THEN it
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:40 am » (Suggested Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Okx5T4c5 ... re=related)
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:39 am » wow he rolled high then huh
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:39 am » The Thing goes first.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:39 am » Ok then!
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:38 am » I am not sure that I want to go first
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:38 am » ok
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:38 am » ...you mean 8 sucesses...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:37 am » Demo... yes. Give me a second and I'll tell you
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:37 am » by the way, does shun see anything easily special about it with the spirit detecting glance?
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:37 am » good theing I already readied my bow
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:37 am » ok... deka got 6 successes, so I'm guessing she goes first and sets the reaction count.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:37 am » (just making sure.*rubs hands together* have fun Shun)
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:36 am » (Dusk would have carefully tucked that note away before arming herself)
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:36 am » Lovely...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:36 am » Oh, it's definately hostile
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:36 am » 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=7
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:36 am » so, I'm guessing it makes itself visibly hostile?
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:36 am » I rolled a 10.10.9.9.8.7.4
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:35 am » wow
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:35 am » BBCode1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=3
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:35 am » roll: 4,9,4,8,1,9
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:35 am » 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=8
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:35 am » Wits+Awareness
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:35 am » 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=4 ...at least he didn't botch
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:34 am » man I keep forgetting the roll for that
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:34 am » Make join the battle checks!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:34 am » *Nods* Fair enough, Demo. The table is made of stone. We'll say you put it there.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:34 am » Dusk: *Pulls out a metal chunk, readies herself*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:34 am » As it opens, a pair of gleaming yellow eyes gaze at you in the darkness.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:34 am » that's why I said empty spot. Area without paper. unless there's a torch holder
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:33 am » You can hear the stone door being scrapped to the side from the east. Slowly.
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:33 am » Fuzzy: *whisper* ...vait- scrapink?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:33 am » Err...shun, are you sure you want to do that with all the flammable stuff?
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:33 am » Shun:*sets torch down on an empty spot of floor*
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:33 am » Fuzzy: *nods and stares at the door*
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:32 am » Dusk: *But, we'll have to finish it later.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:32 am » Shun:Shhh...*whisper* we wait for it to get here.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:32 am » Wei: *stands in front of the door* ...We see what it does
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:32 am » Fuzzy: *whisper* Vhatdovedovhatdovedovhatdovedo!?
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:32 am » Deka will ready her bow
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:32 am » Dusk: *whispers* I'll read it, quickly-it's old realm, but...changed, newer. It says ..can't make out this noun..."7 of them in" maybe come? Coming "week. 4 lawgivers, i of Gaia's stewards, and 2 children of the stars." There's more.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:32 am » doomed! XD
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:31 am » You can hear scraping sounds coming from behind the east door... getting louder.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:31 am » Actually... "it" did.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:31 am » uh oh, I think it heard us
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:31 am » Eep.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:31 am » 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=1
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:30 am » Wei: *shakes head, looks at east door* ...Should we go through? *whisper*
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:29 am » Deka: *whispers* Better read it in a whisper
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:29 am » Shun:*watches East door and whispers* ok.
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:29 am » Fuzzy: *looking at the east door*
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:28 am » Dusk: *whispers* This note is important*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:28 am » Shun:*looks back to the east door*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:27 am » Shun:*glances at the northwest door*
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:27 am » Dusk: *whispers* Something is behind that door to the east..it sounds like breathing, almost....but very faint.
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:27 am » Fuzzy: *not distracted... mostly*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:27 am » Shun:*quiet*
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:27 am » Fuzzy: *looks at Dusk curiously*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:27 am » Wei: *is quiet... Still distracted, though*
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:27 am » Dusk: *holds up her hand for quiet*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:26 am » FAINTLY behind the east door.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:26 am » Ok. Wei, you're entirely to distracted by Fuzzy to notice anything. Fuzzy, you're distracted by Wei, but not badly enough to be oblivious. Yet you don't notice anything. Shun, you can hear a faint humming noise from the northwest door. Dusk... you can hear the humming as well, but you can also hear what sounds like breathing from the east door.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:26 am » Dusk: I think I'd better read this note outloud...
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:26 am » 1
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:25 am » brb
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:25 am » Wei: *completely distracted by Fuzzy!*
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:25 am » 5
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:25 am » 1
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:24 am » Wei: *Botched!*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:24 am » (Tis fine... we're good at entertaining oursevles)
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:24 am » 2
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:24 am » Ok, how many successes did everyone get?
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:24 am » ShunOOC:Ah, I see whut you did there.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:24 am » Sorry. had to write the note.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:23 am » (ugh, week old pizza... not good food.)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:23 am » *snerk*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:23 am » WeiOOC: Or at least a pair of Infant trees...
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:23 am » *heeheehee*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:23 am » ShunOOC: Infantry?
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:23 am » *Booo, Wally!*
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:22 am » FuzzyOOC: Hy'd say tree arms...
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:22 am » WeiOOC: Maybe it's the infantry?
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:22 am » ShunOOC: Or is it tree arms?
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:21 am » *giggling*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:21 am » ShunOOC: I have arm trees....
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:21 am » WeiOOC: ...I wasn't talking about her face *looks down, bright red*
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:21 am » FuzzyOOC: Vheeee! Tall!
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:20 am » DuskOOC: 5 feet, grew 3 feet-she's looking down on you.
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:20 am » 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=1
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:19 am » yay Dusk! someone won't be caught off guard... hopefully
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:19 am » WeiOOC: What? I'm just distracted because Fuzzy's at eye level now... *blushes*
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:19 am » BBCode1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=10
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:18 am » heh
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:18 am » 1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=3 Wei has a foot... though he's not sure about that
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:18 am » ok appearently my dice does not like me today:9.6.6.4.2.2.2
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:18 am » roll:8,4,4,1,8,6
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:18 am » *them
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:18 am » You can tell people later about what you decide to tell the
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:18 am » Ok... Chic. I'm going to PM you what you can read of the note while people are rolling
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:17 am » Wei: *raises eyes to look up at fuzzy's face* It's kinda interesting... *looks back down hall* ...Right
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:17 am » Speaking of which, everyone should make wits + awareness checks!
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:17 am » Fuzzy: Oh... right... sorry... *shuffles feet*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:17 am » Shun: Be mushy some other time.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:17 am » 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=7[/url]
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:17 am » Shun:*rolls eyes* Guys, possibly deadly being in the same building as us.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:17 am » Wei: *blushes* Yes... yes you are...
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:16 am » Fuzzy: *fuzzles Wei's hair* Hy'm taller ten hyu!
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:16 am » Dusk: Like...I don't know. Home, safe. *shrugs*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:16 am » The language is similar to old realm, but you can tell there's been changes made. it's possible that it's different. And It's Linguistics + Intelligence
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:16 am » *Can't find Knowledge as a stat*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:16 am » Wei: ...Well? I'm pretty sure we go this way... *points at the door to the east* Unless that plaque say something about "Horrible death for everyone except one guy:
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:15 am » Deka: Familiar in what way?
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:15 am » Shun:Oh? interesting.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:15 am » yes.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:15 am » No, let's see. Linguistics 1, + knowledge?
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:15 am » Dusk: This place...it feels so familair, yet I've never been here before. Feels...like home, how strange..*muses*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:14 am » chic, did you make a check to read the note?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:14 am » The books, as well as the plaques, are written in Old Realm.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:14 am » Hm. Well, Chic: The plaques on the doors both read different things: the plaque on the east door says "Personal lodgings and supply storage" the plaque to the northwest reads "Ritual Chamber"
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:13 am » And...what language are the books in?
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:13 am » Besides follow the footsteps in the dust. :)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:12 am » For people who are at the -2 Health level range: It'll take 4 days of consistent resting to heal each -2 health level, and 2 days consistent resting to heal each -1 health level.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:12 am » Okay...investigate tell me anything else?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:11 am » Ok then! Dusk: You can find several books that are still readable, although they're of varying levels of usefulness and of physical compositoin. Some are falling apart, but still readable, and others are near perfect. You can find 5 books, which I'll call books A, B, C, D, and E until they're examined more closely.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:11 am » (lethal ones)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:11 am » Down 3 health levels.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:11 am » Oh, what wally said.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:11 am » -2, sae as before.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:10 am » As far as I know, Mei was at -4 before she took the sweet cordial, while baoshi was at -1, since he took three points...
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:09 am » oops, copied too much.]
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:09 am » By the way... Baoshi and Mei: ...what health level of damage are you guys at?
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:08 am » BBCode[url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2561797/]1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=5, 1d10=8[/url
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:08 am » Ok then!
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:08 am » Of personal ess.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:08 am » 3inves, 4 percep, spending 2 m otes for 2 more dice.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:07 am » Wei: *tries to find one that still has at least a bit of lettering on it* (assuming they're not in Riverspeak, anyways?)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:07 am » Alright. How many motes are you spending, Dusk?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:06 am » You'd have to make an investigation + perception check to find something useful
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:06 am » Shun:Alright.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:06 am » Ink falls apart after time if not properly preserved.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:06 am » *Page 183, First excellence*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:06 am » Wei: most of the books are pretty old, and a long of them have decayed or the lettering has faded.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:05 am » *has an excellence in investigation*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:05 am » I should point out that the parchment of the note shows no signs of age.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:05 am » DusK: I want to look at the parchments, and wall plaques...but first, I'd like to examine the room.
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:05 am » Fuzzy: *does sigh over the books a bit* Hy vunder if de books vill be here if ve come back later...
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:05 am » Wei: *picks up a book, puts it in his pack*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:05 am » Shun: Dusk. When you get done over there, I've got a plaque here.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:05 am » And the note, surprisingly... isn't. You can make out some words, Dusk, but you'll have to make a knowledge + linguistics check to try and read it
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:05 am » (sorry)
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:04 am » at least the one at the east
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:04 am » Never mind, then
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:04 am » The plaques are in Old Realm, Shun.
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:04 am » Oh, right!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:04 am » Fuzzy, in your warform all your clothing and objects vanish from your body, remember?
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:04 am » Shun: Hmmm...*looks closer at plaques.*
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:04 am » Fuzzy: *does stop to pick up a book and put it in her pack*
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:04 am » Riverspeak, Old Realm.
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:04 am » Fuzzy: ...somevun's been here recently. Human.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:03 am » (I can just see Baoshi frenticly picking up books, and begging each of us to carry more)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:03 am » Dusk: What languages do you speak again?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:03 am » Fuzzy: The smell of rot and dust is really really prevalent here. It's hard to tell anything else, but your keen nose DOES pick out something... the scent of man. Someone has been here recently, but it's hard to tell more than that with all the background odors of the room and your friends and the such. Also, Wei needs to bathe soon to wash the scent of sweat off.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:02 am » As you enter the room, you can see the walls are lined with bookshelves ALL AROUND. Several of them are barren of contents, however, and some books are on the floor, as if they've been torn down in some earlier scuffle. There are two other doors to the room, one to what your best guess is the northwest, and one to the East. The footprints on the floor lead east. There are plaques on either door, by the way.... This appeared to be some sort of commons room, as there are a number of benches and tables set up.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:01 am » Deka will watch the rear, the door they just came from
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:00 am » XD
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:00 am » doomed!
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:00 am » (for sniffing) 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=1
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:00 am » uh oh
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:00 am » Ok, First, we'll deal with Shun.
Claire « Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:59 pm » Fuzzy: *sniffs*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:59 pm » Dusk: I think I'll take a gander at the parchment.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:59 pm » Wei: *follows Shun and Fuzzy inside* ...Hmm... Dusk? Do you want to look at those pieces of parchment?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:59 pm » Shun:*steps into the room further. keeping looking around*
Demothesis « Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:57 pm » Shun:Let me know if you smell anything odd.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:57 pm » Anyways. And behind it they found a larger room made of hewn stone, like the entry way. Your torches illuminated parts of it, but shadows still clung to the corners of the room. There's an old, musty smell of rot and dust and decay in here. The air is stale and there's a fine layer of dust on what you can see of the floor. HOWEVER... it's also obvious to note footprints going further in tracked in the dust. From what you can see of the room itself, it appears to be lined with what look to be bookshelves. Water is dripping from the ceiling in places, and the wood in some of the shelves seem to have collapsed. You can't see any other exits, but then again, you can't see very much of the room without going inside. There are some old stone benches and a stone table you can see in the center of the room, with some pieces of parchment on it.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:57 pm » (by the way Tinker nice post)
Claire « Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:57 pm » Fuzzy: *pads after Shun*
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:56 pm » Wei: *resists urge to huggle Fuzzy for that accent*
Demothesis « Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:56 pm » Shun:OK.*cautiously steps through the door and looks around*
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:56 pm » Wei: Yeah, that makes the most sense...
Claire « Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:54 pm » Fuzzy: *opens the door!* Hokay... same order ve used for climink down the ladder?
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:54 pm » Deka: To the right! and I will watch the rear
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:53 pm » alright... to the Right!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:53 pm » Do it on MSN, Hawk.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:52 pm » in fact I can post it here if you want, or on msn
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:52 pm » Anyways... when we last left off, the group was opening the mysterious right door at the entrance to the Manse.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:52 pm » It is jsut two lines really
Demothesis « Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:52 pm » heh
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:52 pm » No. I haven't had the chance to catch up on MSW today.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:52 pm » Heh that reminds me z, did you read my little part about Dezebel in my ToM?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:51 pm » Wei: ...I hope that's not just his future campaign notes...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:51 pm » Oooookay. When we last left off, the group was searching Middle Earth for the Dragon Balls so they can find a way to wish Mei back to life... wait, that's the fanfic I was reading. Darn it, Drezebel! *Shakes a fist*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:51 pm » *doesn;t mind the popcorn* <3~
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:51 pm » And I find it funny that Sir Honor has brown hair...
Claire « Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:50 pm » Claire: *getting boss a bit popcorn-y*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:50 pm » Eeep! *is mobbed*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:50 pm » Baoshi: Sorry I was gone. *smiles at her*
Claire « Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:50 pm » Claires and Laitu: *mob Boss*
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:50 pm » Deka: I missed yah
Claire « Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:50 pm » Fuzzy: I'm here...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:50 pm » Whoohooo!
Claire « Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:50 pm » Hi, Tinker!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:50 pm » Baoshi: Hi, Deka...
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:50 pm » Deka: *hugs Baoshi*
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:50 pm » Heh... hey tinker
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:49 pm » Ok. As soon as I read the post, I'm ready.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:49 pm » we were just about to play again
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:49 pm » hey tink
Demothesis « Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:49 pm » hey tinker
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:48 pm » Post up! Two plot points reached!
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:47 pm » Wei: *wanders back in, looking tired* Alright... I'm here...
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:47 pm » That works fine...
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:47 pm » we are having meatloaf here actually
chicgeek « Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:46 pm » I need a fast sandwich, too.

_________________
"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!" -Marvin the Martian

Spam Poison. I think.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted Quest Logs II
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:08 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:30 am
Posts: 4538
Location: Burnsville
Private session with the GM and Baoshi:

Zobot: Incidentally, we can do the Baoshi thing whenever you want to
InsanityLuc: Oh? Well, I wouldn't mind... if it's not a distraction.
InsanityLuc: It;d save time for the group, so sure!
InsanityLuc: Baoshi: *suspects The Pair will show up during his meeting... wonders how THAT is going to go....*
Zobot: Alright... you enter Dusk's father's inn, and find her at the bar, seated... alone.
Zobot: She's made sure the several stools around her are cleared out somehow
InsanityLuc: Baoshi: *he made sure to change out of the bloodied robes he was in, into a servicable brown set he uses for work. All the same, he looks the worse for the wear- let alone with no rest and his injury. He approaches her, bowing a little* My apologies for my tardiness, Lady Bishoujou.
Zobot: Bishoujou: *Nods* I do not hold it against you... particularly for I can tell you've run around a lot today, haven't you?
Zobot: Bishoujou: Take a seat, Baoshi. I'll buy us some drinks.
InsanityLuc: Baoshi: It was unavoidable, I'm afraid. *he sits, folding his hands on the bar* I;ll be having tea, if you are to be so kind.
Zobot: Bishoujou: Of course. *She orders tea for both of you...Dusk's father pours two cups in front of her, and she picks them both up, takes a sip from one, and proffers the other to you.
InsanityLuc: Baoshi: *notes that the display means that theoretically the cup likely isn;t drugged, and sips his tea* Of course, I imagine you and your comrades are quite buisy as well...
Zobot: The tea burns slightly as it goes down your throat, but tastes divine, as always.
InsanityLuc: Baoshi: *he glances at the tea, wondering a little* ...you had something to discuss, Ladyship?
Zobot: Bishoujou: Indeed I did... did you wonder what my compatriots were up to this day, Baoshi?
InsanityLuc: Baoshi: I might confess a little interest... although, I am sure the holy duties of the Immaculate Order are more then this humble one should be concerned with.
Zobot: Bishoujou: When the Wyld hunt is in town, they often assist the Immaculate order if they have a presence in that region with their local duties, if they can. And there is a rather...unrulely... spirit out in the woods which seems to believe itself a true God.
Zobot: Bishoujou: And it has been demanding those humans tricked into worshipping it to engage in such...unsightly... practices. Such as kidnapping and offering live human sacrifices.
InsanityLuc: Baoshi: Oh? Well, I am a visitor to this town... this one would not know the details of local lore.
InsanityLuc: ((I don;t know why- but him using 'this one' keeps creeping in... hope you don;t mind))
Zobot: Bishoujou: Since assisting the Immaculates often helps us find clues to our own work, we often assist in doing things such as punishing spirits who refuse to submit to the bureaucratic system.
Zobot: Bishoujou: My friends, Usagi, Akairo, and Shouyoku confronted this Lord of the Woods... and defeated him, with onyl minor injuries.
InsanityLuc: Baoshi: Well, certainly something to be celebrated, this one is sure.
Zobot: Bishoujou: ANd he had quite an interesting tale to tell. Apparently he WITNESSED the rising of an Anathema prince... one of the Unclean... right before his eyes.
InsanityLuc: Baoshi: Did he? *still mild*
Zobot: Bishoujou: On the night one of your friends was placed on his alter to be slain... a local boy interfered and saved her.
InsanityLuc: Baoshi: *sips his tea*
Zobot: Bishoujou: I believe you know of him. The lad you call "Shun".
InsanityLuc: Baoshi: Yes, I know him. He keeps to himself, I believe. *sets his tea aside*
Zobot: Bishoujou: Do you know... I don't really believe that the girl, Mei, was at all an Anathema at all? I'm quite... urbane... in my knowledge. I know that there are other things in ths world. Such as the guardians of heaven, just as the Dragon Blooded are the guardians of the earth. I don't know why you are here, Vizier... but if your Masters have some orders regarding this town, I don't want to tread on anyone's toes. I would not wish to jeopardize the trust that the Bronze Order of the Heavens has seen fit to invest in me.
Zobot: Bishoujou: But I've had immaculates witnessing him in your company. You know, we were only sent here for a single anathema. If there are others here in this backwater, I don't know and I don't care. I want to leave, regardless of my friends feelnigs.
Zobot: Bishoujou: The sooner we complete this mission and meet up in Sijan, the better. I never wished to join the Hunt in the first place.
Zobot: Bishoujou: That's why... I'm willing to compromise.
InsanityLuc: Baoshi: *takes a deep breath, and releases it* I am afraid that there isn't much I can say. Only that I have.... sentimental concern for this town. And, indeed, higher conerns... but tell me, what do you mean by compromise?
Zobot: Bishoujou: Tomorrow, my friends will confront Shun. The fight is inevitable; the onyl reason it is not happening faster is that they must rest to heal what wounds they lost.
Zobot: Bishoujou: If the Glorious Viziers do not interfere, we will leave then. And allow you to operate without any further interruptions or problems.
Zobot: Bishoujou: Beyond that, I can promise that I will keep this fight from...spilling. No collateral damage, no innocents harmed. No one will be in danger from the fight... Dragon Blooded otherwise have an unfortuate tendency towards the latter.
Zobot: Bishoujou: I don't know if you're hiding something, and I don't care. As long as you and your allies stay out of it, we will leave quietly. We only came for one anathema, and we don't want to seek out any more if there are.
Zobot: (She's making a social attack on you, BaoshI!)
InsanityLuc: (Do I have the option of dodge or parry?)
Zobot: Yes... however, I shoudl point out something: When she held your glass, she used a Dragon Blooded social charm: "Sweeten the tap method"...
Zobot: it adds alcoholic content to any drink or strengthens the taste and alcoholic content to any currently in a drink
Zobot: In game terms, if you drink it, you get a -2 to any Mental Dodge or parry.
InsanityLuc: Oh, screw. Alright, he has to try though...
Zobot: *nods* I should point out Baoshi isn't aware of the alcoholic content fo his drink, though
Zobot: It just tastes like very strong tea
InsanityLuc: *nods*
InsanityLuc: ...wait. -2 dice?
InsanityLuc: And for a parry I have 6... divided by three...
Zobot: Err... no. -2 to your mental DVs.
InsanityLuc: Oh! Okay.
Zobot: not -2 to any social attacks you might make
InsanityLuc: So, for a Mental Parry?
Zobot: Her current intent is to attack the Intimacy you have to your friends, persuading you to stay out of this fight entirely.
Zobot: (Link: http://wiki.white-wolf.com/exalted/index.php?title=DV)http://wiki.white-wolf.com/exalted/index.php?title=DV
Zobot: Use that to determine mental values
InsanityLuc: Okay.
InsanityLuc: Okay, so then I roll my defense value?
Zobot: No... you subtract it from her social attack roll successes
InsanityLuc: 2 for a Mental parry, then.
Zobot: If she gets above it, it succeedes, and you have to spend 1 willpower or do what she says.
InsanityLuc: Okay. Mental parry DV with the effect on is '2'.
Zobot: [url=(Link: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2561927/]1d10=7,)http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2561927/]1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=10[/url]
InsanityLuc: ....screw.
Zobot: 6 successes... what's your highest Mental DV?
InsanityLuc: Highest? 4. Without the negative. Since it;s charisma+Performance+Essence divided by 2.
Zobot: *nods*
Zobot: Alright. So either she wants you to stay out of this fight, or you spend 1 temporary willpower to resist her mental influence
InsanityLuc: I'll spend the willpower.
Zobot: Ok then!
InsanityLuc: Baoshi: ....I apologize for wasting your time, Ladyship. But I believe you are shirking your duty. You are to protect people... whatever you believe that may entail. And I will follow my duties, as the fates may decree. *he stands, nodding curtly*
Zobot: You're fortunate that compassoin isn't your primary virtue, by the way. Otherwise her "offer" could have been ruled as the compassionate choice, since she's speaking to try and spare the town the collateral damage.
InsanityLuc: *nods*
Zobot: *She frowns* Finish your tea, Baoshi.
InsanityLuc: Baoshi: It;s Miao, if it's all the same. *he sits again, and sips his tea* With all due respect, of course.
Zobot: Bishoujou: *Nods* With all due respect. Are you sure I cannot persuade you to reconsider? I do not want any more conflict than is necessary... and this man is a confirmed Anathema. You, of all people, should know what danger he could cause to mortals if allowed to grow in power.
InsanityLuc: Baoshi: ...It;s not a subject I can freely discuss. If there will not be conflict, then there will be none. I can offer that if there is conflict... the best that is mine to give is to draw it away from the town, as far as possible. Will that suffice?
Zobot: Bishoujou: ...I would prefer that. I have no wish to see innocents suffer any more than you do.
Zobot: Bishoujou: And Akairo...
Zobot: Bishoujou: ...beware that man, Baoshi. He's... changed.
InsanityLuc: Baoshi: ....he seemed... a little on edge. *he sighs a little, taking another swig of tea* I wish there were other ways... the world shaped as it is seems a trifle unwieldy as it is. And so many seem to pay for it...
Zobot: Bishoujou: Akairo... of all of us, he is the only one who has reason to hate the Anathema. If it were not for him, none of his sworn brothers would be here.
Zobot: Bishoujou: Save I.
InsanityLuc: Baoshi: ...I don;t wish to pry. But might I assume he has been... wronged, by anathema?
Zobot: Bishoujou: A moon-mad killed his only son. And several other children.
Zobot: Bishoujou: Do not speak to him of it. The creature was insane... deranged. it's body shifted form several times while it was fought, as far as I can be told. It was said to be horrifying... not even human anymore.
Zobot: Bishoujou: I've met Anathema who seem rather... coherant... but this one was just a ravening beast.
InsanityLuc: Baoshi: Some men are, I imagine... what a terrible thing for your soul to become form... *the drink is making him talkative, and a touch lyrical* If the moon gets too close... the sea would leap it;s roads, I think.
Zobot: Bishoujou: *Chuckles, a light, airy laugh* You know... when I saw you, I was actually quite surprised. I had no idea that the Glorious Viziers would visit such a quiet town.
InsanityLuc: Baoshi: Ah, I can explain... I have visited this town ofen in my life. usually I have to go... well. Everywhere. You understand. The road... is usually enough. And my life is, as well. But something familiar... humans and animals alike are beckoned by the warmph of a home. So, for this little place... I make exceptions.
InsanityLuc: ((Muahahaha. Drunken Master Social Technique. Only... not really.))
Zobot: Bishoujou: I cannot suppose to understand that. I miss the Realm very much...*She sips her tea* I don't know if I can explain the luxeries we enjoy that we take for granted there.
Zobot: (By the way, make a resistance + stamina check)
InsanityLuc: [url=(Link: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2561983/]1d10=3,)http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2561983/]1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=8[/url]
Zobot: Ok. You're feeling great.
Zobot: not fuzzy headed ot all
InsanityLuc: Baoshi: I doubt I could understand if you told me, ladyship. I was raised simply... perhaps even sternly. And now, my life is not much different. But, I would not trade it for any other life in creation. *he pauses, thinking* ... you said if it were not for your comrade... none of the others would be here. Except you. Yet, you say you wish to return home.
Zobot: Bishoujou: ...When one supports a leader in a political movement that is later disgraced, it is often that such dishonor has a tendency to... spill.
Zobot: Bishoujou: To save face, often younger dragon blooded will take a choice to volunteer to serve in the Wyld Hunts in order to ensure their loyalty to the Scarlet Throne.
Zobot: Bishoujou: *Sounding very forced in her language* I would not speak of it more than that.
InsanityLuc: Baoshi: Ah... I see. My apologies, Ladyship. If I can find a reasonable way to return you to your place, I will assuredly take it. *he stands, and bows a little* Unless you have more to discuss with me, I need to rest. My shoulder bears me no humor for straining it.
Zobot: Bishoujou: *Pauses, regarding you for a moment* ....very well then. Tomorrow, I suppose.
InsanityLuc: Baoshi: ...and if I may... as distasteful as the world may be, there is beauty in the simplicity of it. The stars here, I find, are beautiful this time of year. They always make this one feela little more at peace. A pecious thing, really. *bows* Tomorrow, Ladyship. *he turns to leave*
Zobot: Alright. Scene done!
Zobot: What do you think?
InsanityLuc: Hmm... I think pretty good. Baoshi will probably go outside, and wait for the others... listening for commotion, and atching the stars.
Zobot: *nods*
InsanityLuc: He;s also a little dissapointed by her attatude... vengence, and political forces? He mayhave never followed the Order... but he;d sort of thought it was more noble then that.
Zobot: Well...she's not exactly very DRIVEN by the Wyld Hunt.
Zobot: it's not even an intimacy for her.
Zobot: Just a way to get back in good.
InsanityLuc: Yeah. Just... I like to think Baoshi's High Compassion+Valor combo means he has a big thign for protecting people. And the Wyld Hunt at least *thinks* it's protecting people...
InsanityLuc: I suppose the best word is he's having to beome a little disalusioned.
InsanityLuc: Baoshi: Well, at lest the tea was strong. I should ask about that blend...
Zobot: Actually, her ORIGINAL intent was to get you drunk and have you wake up, tied up, somewhere far out of the way. But you were quite eloquent and she requests people with a bit of savvy.
InsanityLuc: hah! Really? Well, well... nice to know his poetic nature has it;s perks.
InsanityLuc: Which is good, because I intend to raise his social abilities as he goes on- kind of his 'arc', as it were.
Zobot: *nods* hee!
Zobot: Brb
InsanityLuc: Baoshi: *goes to sit outside his caravan, leaning against it and waiting* ...this can;t be how the world was meant to be... the wyld around... death at every turn. Like a snake... eating it's tail. *deep breath* There must be a reason for this... otherwise, what;s the point? I won;t mind if my steps are guided... but where am I being taken?
InsanityLuc: ((I know you;re gone- I just want to activate a charm of hiss, off screen as it were))
Zobot: *nods* that's fine.
Zobot: What charm?
InsanityLuc: He;s going to use 'Wise Choice', which will allow him to see which choice will bring him the best outcome (up to the next month).
InsanityLuc: Cos 6 motes.
InsanityLuc: He;ll use personal ones.
InsanityLuc: He will ask the fates wether it is best for him to stay with the group at any cost, or if it is better for him to leave. As per the groups safety over his convenience.
InsanityLuc: Baoshi: Green lady... I just need to know.
Zobot: *nods*
Zobot: What's the page number?
InsanityLuc: Half a moment.
Zobot: kay
InsanityLuc: 175
Zobot: Alright!
Zobot: Let's see... the best possible outcome, but also the most dangerous, is if he stays with the group for the next month at least. However, it's far safer for him to abandon them.
InsanityLuc: Baoshi: ....*takes a deep sigh, and smiles* Alright. With that, I think... I think I can relax... a little... *he will fall asleep outside of the caravan, sitting up.
Zobot: Your grandfather, a short time later, finds you, clicks his tongue, and carries you inside
InsanityLuc: And baoshi will sleep well, at least.
Zobot: *nods*
InsanityLuc: That was fun! Thanks, Z!

_________________
We've learned a lot, but this still isn't going to be easy. But I don't think the elder star's confidence in us was misplaced. I know we can do this! We'll set things right! ...somehow.

"There is a fine line between a good King and a Despot. A King is best when His subjects barely realize that He exists. When His work is done and His will is fulfilled, they will say, 'We did it ourselves.'"
-Xin Yun


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted Quest Logs II
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:23 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:30 am
Posts: 4538
Location: Burnsville
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:22 am » Yeah..I refreshed, got a 'can't display the page' and opened another tab. And it happened again.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:22 am » (Ugh... chat has cut in and out)
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:22 am » can I make a war check to determine a possible advantage?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:22 am » I need to copy this chat sessoin and refresh the page.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:21 am » 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=6
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:21 am » Everyone hold on now....
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:21 am » Shun! The three dragon blooded are following you...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:21 am » It's going to take you an additional 4 minutes to get to Shuns,
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:20 am » Deka: *out of breath* Shun....... Danger..... now!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:20 am » Hawk, ok... you botched
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:20 am » yeah... I think it's doing better now, but it did cut out for me for a few seconds
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:20 am » I'll make the roll to go as fast as possible.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:20 am » yey for no resistence and a stamina of 2!
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:20 am » Wei: *Upon seeing Deka, gets armor and shirt on* What trouble did you get into?
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:20 am » Oh boy, I rolled a 4 and a 1
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:20 am » (yeah, a little...)
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:19 am » Baoshi is just going to try and get to Shuns.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:19 am » (err...is anyone else having lag in chat?)
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:19 am » (Probably varying degrees of *but I don't want to wake up*, but awake)
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:18 am » Deka's finding Wei... Baoshi, are you doing anything?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:18 am » Baoshi! Deka! Make stamina + resistance checks for running, or you'll show up winded.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:18 am » (yeah... six hours is about right... )
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:18 am » Shun:*looks at Bishoujou*... *jerks head in the direction of the woods* I got plenty of reason lady, I wonder more about you. *walks for the woods, keeping a close eye on the dragon blooded.*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:17 am » (Pretty much everyone who was out at the manse would be waking up right now)
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:17 am » (who would be awake by now?)
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:16 am » Hmm... yes.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:16 am » I guess so
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:16 am » So... Deka's getting Wei next?
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:16 am » So whoever is clsoest to Baoshi's place, Deka will run there first
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:16 am » in the morning*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:16 am » Red Coat OOC: *Scowls at Shun*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:16 am » Deka: Father always said a reason to run in a morning is a good start
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:15 am » ShunOOC:*pokes red coat yawning* You need to work on your temper.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:15 am » Bishoujou: If you have any reason left in your soul at all, you will accompany us to the woods. We are here to slay you. I would prefer it not be done where such a battle could... spill over to innocents nearby.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:15 am » Baoshi: And get someone to pick up bandages, if you can! *runs to Shuns!*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:15 am » Deka will run to whoever is clsoest and go from there
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:15 am » Deka: Alright.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:14 am » or not
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:14 am » Then he will jsut run to Shuns, after alerting Deka.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:14 am » Alriht, Deka will follow Baoshi then
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:14 am » baoshi: Deka! Go and get the others! They;re going to kill Shun!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:14 am » and no, Tinker. That would take longer to do.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:14 am » Good.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:14 am » If Deka sees him runnign, this will be easier...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:14 am » Wait... Deka, you're heading to Baoshi? You can get there in three minutes... I'm going to be benevolent and rule you can get their just as Baoshi leaves
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:14 am » ....Can he biy bandages and anti-infection ointment, bang on Weis door, and then make it to Shuns?
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:14 am » before or after Baoshi leaves
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:13 am » Anything else would be slower. Deka? you can make it there in about the same time.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:13 am » *?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:13 am » Shun: I just got up. I'm grumpy, what's your excuse.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:13 am » Well, that depends on how fast you move, Tinker. A full on RUN would require Stamina + Resistance checks, but take about 3 minutes to Wei, and another two to SHuns after that.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:13 am » shun's big mouth is going to get himself killed I suspect...
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:13 am » when will deka get to Baoshi's place?
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:12 am » Fuzzy: *will go check on Baoshi, when she wakes up*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:12 am » The Red Coated Man: *Snarling* You... you think to make jokes?!?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:12 am » Hmm... how long would it take for Baoshi to run to Weis house, and then to Shuns?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:11 am » Shun: Uh, huh. Usually you say hello my name's *motions to Bishoujou* Then move on to the strong arming.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:11 am » Wei: *has been woken up by sound of his dad working, but isn't out of bed*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:11 am » (Incidentally, I just put up a chat log between myself and Tinker regarding the exalted campaign last night up in the Chat logs area. As it pretains to this exact situation I didn't decide to upload it until now*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:10 am » Bishoujou: *eyes narrow*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:10 am » shun's not realising the gravity of the situation obviously.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:10 am » Bishoujou: Anathema. I would have a proposal for you, if you will listen.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:10 am » 10:13 am.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:10 am » Shun: Huh. Yeah?
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:10 am » Dun Dun Duunnnn!
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:10 am » Ha!
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:10 am » ...Uh oh... What time is it, approximately?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:10 am » Baoshi: *remembering from last night, is running to Shuns*
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:09 am » Eep!
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:09 am » Uh oh....
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:09 am » *hee!*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:09 am » The Lady in Green, Bishoujou, stands at your door. And she's brought FRIENDS...
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:08 am » (Heh...)
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:08 am » But, I'll be here soon!
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:08 am » (hehehe good one chic)
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:08 am » Er. I actually may be delayed for about half an hour.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:08 am » Shun:*gets up and goes to check the door grumbling the whole way. Opens door with a jerk* Whaddya want?
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:08 am » *snicker*
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:08 am » Candygram for Mongo.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:07 am » (Run shun! It is the spanish inquisition!)
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:07 am » Shun! There's a knocking on your door.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:06 am » Baoshi: ...*carefuly puts his grandfather in bed, and tends to him, before leaving*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:06 am » Mei, you're just awaking from your Sweet-cordial induced haze now. Feeling oddly energetic.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:06 am » Baoshi! Go ahead and remove one health box of injuries. You've healed some.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:06 am » Let me know when Mei is awoken.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:05 am » he's passed out now, exhausted.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:05 am » Mei is doing better. Your grandfather, Baoshi, has spent most of the night tending to the two of you
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:05 am » ok
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:05 am » Shun, you likely would receive note from Fuzzy's father... your father's conditoin hasn't gotten any better.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:05 am » curiouser and curiouser
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:05 am » Baoshi will get up, check on mei, and if no one arrives yet, do some shopping.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:04 am » You don't know
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:04 am » DOOM! (tm) Kinestro.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:04 am » uhm... does that have something do do with our doom?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:04 am » Baoshi: ...what the hey? *looks around*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:04 am » why is that?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:03 am » Shun*weird dream about him and Dusk with reversed genders too for some reason*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:03 am » They never did come.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:03 am » Actually... that's an interesting question, Baoshi.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:03 am » *snerk*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:03 am » heh
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:03 am » Fuzzy: *also a dream about Wei being a girl, for some reason*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:02 am » ok, making sure
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:02 am » Fuzzy: *yawns and stretches, remembering the weird dream about the manse and the corpse-thing*
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:02 am » We got it, Hawk.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:02 am » And ocne she gets the chance, Deka will check up on Baoshi and mei
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:02 am » Wait, Z... how come the two Sidreals never came?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:02 am » Baoshi: ...Shun. That's right...
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:01 am » Baoshi: .....oh, ow my head....
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:01 am » Shun*will only sleep in a couple hours*
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:01 am » Fuzzy: *got a longer nap in, so she'll wake up before noon, at least*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:00 am » Deka will try o wake up the usual time
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:00 am » heh, lucky baoshi
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:00 am » Dusk: *will go shopping when she wakes up, if possible*
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:00 am » Baoshi: *went to bed at a reasonable time, and wakes up earlier*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:00 am » *Nods* Fair enough.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:00 am » yeah, shun'll probably sleep in too.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:00 am » Wei: *sleeps til noon, unless woken*
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:59 am » Heh. Dusk will sleep in, unless she's woken up to help out, or has to meet someone.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:59 am » (by the way. I sent you a pm Tinker)
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:59 am » That would make sense to me... and Welcome back, Jane
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:58 am » All right, I'm here.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:58 am » heh
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:58 am » so, take turns describing mornings like last time?
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:58 am » Aww..it would've been funny seeing Dusk's dad chase Shun with the ax. :)
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:58 am » First thing in the morning Deka will check up on Baoshi
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:57 am » yep, she did change back... Wei made sure to wake her, and walk her home...
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:57 am » thank you benevolent master of games
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:57 am » Yay!
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:57 am » (1 mote personal essence)
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:57 am » Wait, Fuzzy had to change back, at least, right?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:57 am » Yes... you guys did. Benevolently, I decided not to make a chance that your parents noticed.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:57 am » yeye
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:56 am » Wei: *sound asleep*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:56 am » so were we back at our respective homes?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:56 am » *playing tic tac toe*
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:56 am » Wei: *nudges Fuzzy* Wake up...
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:56 am » ooc: He's not really interested. He thinks he's heard all the rumors about his dad.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:56 am » The start of day 3! Light is dawning.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:56 am » Dusk: *yawning*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:56 am » Ok... scene.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:56 am » Who have been sleeping.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:56 am » Alright! And a formal apology to Jane and Tinker
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:55 am » HOME!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:55 am » Alright. So what now?
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:55 am » *OOC-Demo? You heard Dusk. She will only tell the rumors good or bad about shun's dad to him, and only if he shows interest. He didn't.*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:54 am » the fifth book: The Five Poles of the World, the Edges of Creation
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:54 am » Shun:*listening to titles*
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:53 am » Wei: Hmm... sounds interesting...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:52 am » The fourth book: "Fire and Lightning, Earth and Sky"
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:51 am » The third book, once mold is cleaned off of the cover is called "-he Ebon -y-"
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:51 am » Dusk: I will so copy these. *yawn* Later...
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:51 am » ooooh sorcery
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:50 am » The second book is entitled "Laws of the Realm"
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:50 am » *ooohhh....*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:50 am » *The first book's title is "The Path of Sorcery"
Herr Doktor « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:49 am » ((I'm here. Still. Maybe I'll post.))
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:49 am » Ok. All the books are written in a fading, aged ink, and all in old realmT
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:49 am » *Can get
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:49 am » Wei: Hmm... well, it's worth checking out, if we ever get the chance... I think we'll need every advantage we need
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:49 am » Deka: Oh. hmmm
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:49 am » Dusk: Not that I know of.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:48 am » It's okay, we were gossiping about the rumors.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:48 am » Deka: But your inn isn't a front, right?
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:48 am » Dusk: Nothing that I know about. And I've never seen a secret room, either.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:48 am » Ok... sorry about that. My brother was calling
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:48 am » So, Zobot... We've had the time, so what's going on with the five books?
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:47 am » Dusk: A widespread, semilegal shipping cartel. You hear good and bad about the Guild. Gossip has it that the inn's a front. *shrugs*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:47 am » hey againzo
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:47 am » Wei: Actually, I don't think I have...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:47 am » Back
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:46 am » Deka: The guild?
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:46 am » Dusk: And that the guild is sending someone to get them from dad...um...you've heard of the guild?
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:46 am » * I misspoke* Dusk: Oh..just old artifacts from some forgotten age, in a room un der the floorboards, can you believe it?
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:45 am » Wei: So... while we're waiting... what rumors where there about first age artifacts?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:45 am » Shun: Heh, that's hardly surprising.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:44 am » Dusk: *quietly* Shun? The inn's full of rumors about your dad. Good and bad.
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:43 am » Fuzzy: *dreams of tiny cakes*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:43 am » maybe wally
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:43 am » Oh, Baoshi mentioned it earlier. We don't actually know anything about it.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:43 am » Heh... maybe we can do all of them at the same time?
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:42 am » Deka: *stiffles a yawn*
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:42 am » Wait, what? Who'll be attacking Shun?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:42 am » yay! now we just have to stop the necromancer, get Fuzzy her fight, and help shun survive being attacked!
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:42 am » well... for now anyways...
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:41 am » *snerk*
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:41 am » *This village needs a starbucks*
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:41 am » But yay! We kept the town from flooding.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:41 am » yeah, I know, but there might be others. Just to pass the time if nessicary
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:40 am » Well, we're waiting on the five books...
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:40 am » I think we all need a rest
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:40 am » *waves hand* The 5 books?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:40 am » oh, mayb e we should check out the library and see if there seems to be any other usefull books.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:39 am » Dusk: *Tears off a bit of cloth, and strings the circlet on it, and puts it around her neck, under her shirt* I'll start braiding my hair over this nor something...but for now.
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:39 am » Fuzzy: *dreams she's taking a nap in a manse in the woods*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:39 am » Deka: *is waiting*
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:38 am » Wei probably will...
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:37 am » probably
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:37 am » Chicgeek and her amazing pundar!
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:37 am » If someone could remind Fuzzy to change back too, that would probably be good...
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:37 am » pundar it is
Herr Doktor « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:37 am » ((Still awake))
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:36 am » pundar
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:36 am » (or is it pundar?)
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:35 am » (chicgeek, the punradar)
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:35 am » Shun: I blame being tired. And that was the plan.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:35 am » Deka: *chuckles*
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:35 am » Wei: Fair enough... but do it before we head out of the Manse...
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:35 am » Dusk: *lightly whaps Shun* To hand? Boo.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:34 am » Shun: I'd have to use the same amount of essence to reactivate them.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:34 am » Shun: I can turn it off if I want, but I'll wait until we're out of here. I don't want some nasty sneaking up without a way to deal with it on hand.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:33 am » Dusk: Shun? Do you have to wait for that to wear off?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:33 am » ok
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:33 am » Wei: *looks at Shun's arms* Do you have a way to get rid of that?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:33 am » brb, phone call
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:33 am » Still nothing, Dusk
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:33 am » Oh! those 5 books?
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:33 am » BBCode1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=5
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:32 am » alright
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:32 am » Ok... you guys don't find anything else you haven't already found.
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:32 am » Fuzzy: *curls up on the floor, still fast asleep*
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:31 am » Dusk: Well, we could be very, very, lucky and not wake our folks..
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:31 am » Shun:*looks at the still wood claw arms*... though that might not work either...
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:31 am » Deka: I am checking the other room *rolled a 10.7.7.3*
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:31 am » Wei: 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=7 Isn't a good searcher...
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:31 am » Shun: Eh, we're still young. We'll say it was a bet we made to see who could stay out in the scary woods the longest.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:31 am » alright
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:30 am » Well... it'd be an investigation + wits check in the other room
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:30 am » Deka: If we are waiting, might as well
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:30 am » Wei: *has set Fuzzy down* Though, how we explain being up until four something in the morning... *sigh*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:30 am » Alright. You guys can wait until Dusk's anima fades.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:30 am » Shun: That open room, should we see if there are any other clues in it?
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:29 am » Deka: Right, after you stop being completely glowy then
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:29 am » Wei: We wait a little longer, oh impatient one...
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:29 am » Shun: Oh, right. Them...
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:28 am » Dusk: I can't head back yet, Deka-immaculate monks and dragonblood are patroling.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:28 am » Shun: Yeah, before we all fall asleep on our feet.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:28 am » Deka: We should start heading back now
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:28 am » should we have Dusk investigate the open room? Not the one with bodies
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:28 am » Dusk: About time. I still can't go home yet...
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:28 am » Ooooh...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:28 am » hard to notice, but still visable.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:27 am » Yay!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:27 am » Dusk, your anima banner has dulled down to a tiny white aura.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:27 am » yay!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:27 am » Ok. So that's the whole tiny manse explored!
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:27 am » (Heh-and no one had any questions to my rumors from the inn I worked in)
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:26 am » Wei: I'm not sure... I'd need a better forge, anyways, and probably have to do some studying up with Shun here... but it'll take a while
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:26 am » Dusk: *nods* I can't make anything with them. We'll talk about that later. Anywhere else to see?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:26 am » Ok. Back.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:25 am » brb
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:25 am » Shun: Cool.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:24 am » Dusk: Wei? What did you mean?
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:24 am » Wei: Well... I think, with a bit of help... I might be able to make something worthwhile out of them...
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:24 am » Dusk: *shudders*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:24 am » Shun: Yeah that one.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:23 am » Deka: I promise to keep them safe
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:23 am » Dusk: The necromancer. Who's responsible for the monster, for the bodies...for hurting my poor spirit dog and subverting this place.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:23 am » * on to them
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:23 am » Shun: Oh? Like what?
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:23 am » Deka: I don't mind holding onto the one I got
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:23 am » Wei: ...If you don't mind hanging on, I think I might be able to do something with them later...
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:22 am » Deka: Be kinda hard to sell around town anyways
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:22 am » Shun:*nods* Right, well, better not leave them around for our mystery necrmancer to find.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:22 am » then*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:22 am » Deka: we will hold them for later the
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:22 am » Dusk: The parts seem to be for replacing things on the consol. I'd rather not lose them or sell them, either. But it's not safe to leave them here.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:20 am » Wei: Lore: 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=6
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:20 am » that was for the intel+lore check sorry
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:20 am » Shun: Nice.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:20 am » Wei: Craft check 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=9
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:20 am » I added everyone's successes together
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:20 am » deka, you helped find them
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:19 am » Dusk: It's one of the 5 magical materials. Very rare, very valuable.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:19 am » Deka rolled a 8.5.4.4
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:19 am » Shun: You certainly seem happy.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:19 am » Dusk: *stuffs her bag*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:19 am » Ok... there are about 10 parts made of Oricalcum. (You could make a intelligence + lore check, or an intelligence + craft check, Wei)
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:19 am » Dusk: I'd say it does! That's Oricalcum!
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:18 am » Wei: ...What is that? (Can I make an Occult or lore check to know what it can do? Or maybe a Craft fire?)
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:18 am » Shun:*puts in bag*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:18 am » The parts themselves look to be for replacing things on the console.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:18 am » Deka: *takes the rest*
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:18 am » Dusk: *puts bits in her bag*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:18 am » Shun:These look valuble.*takes a few peices*
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:18 am » Dusk: We are taking all of that we can find!
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:18 am » Dek: *examines the new find closer*
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:17 am » DreamFuzzy: *eating mooncakes with the rabbit-eared Guardian of the Gods*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:17 am » ShunOOC: Shut it you.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:17 am » Very rare
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:17 am » Incredibly valuable.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:17 am » Ok! Demo, Hawk, and Chic: you guys easily find several gleaming parts made of a golden-ish material... Dusk can recognise it as Oricalcum.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:17 am » Shun's inner nerdOOC: Yay nerds!
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:17 am » DekaOOC: I jsut have sticky fingers
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:17 am » ShunOOC: Notanerd!
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:17 am » yey
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:17 am » Go nerds!
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:16 am » heh, seems Dusk and Shun are the group nerds presently, despite Shun's denial
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:16 am » 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=2 ...Wei needs to become more aware
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:16 am » ok deka rolled: 9.8.4.3.2.2.2
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:16 am » BBCode1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=1
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:15 am » BBCode 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=3
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:15 am » Here is the most significant find. Several small chests of stone. They appear to have been picked through already, but there's a lot of metal parts of odd miscillaneous design there... make a withs + Awareness check
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:14 am » Shun:*closes door*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:14 am » Shun:*covers face with shirt*
Herr Doktor « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:14 am » ((Ungh. *Facedesk*))
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:14 am » Shun's inner nerdOOC:*eager*
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:14 am » Wei: *puts towel over his mouth, so he doesn't have to breath in rot*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:13 am » oooooh
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:13 am » The next room, however, is labled "Spare parts"
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:13 am » It's also unnaturally coverd in decay.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:13 am » The first room, nearest to Mistress Sakura's personal quarters, is filled with mold and rot. a plaque on the wall says "Food storage", and the room is unnaturally chilled.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:12 am » nice. shun's at the punch through a solid door level I think.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:12 am » heh... yeah, he's just under the 'Lift a horse' level...
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:12 am » Fuzzy: *dreams about having tea with Baoshi on the moon, and almost falling into her teacup*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:11 am » ok, just making sure.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:11 am » And, dang! He is strong!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:11 am » However, the OTHER rooms... the ones o the right side...
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:11 am » Shun:*totally didn't see Dusk blush, and has no idea why she would think he said anything... honest*
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:11 am » Can Fuzzy wake up enough to drop the warform?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:11 am » The two other rooms on the left side of the hallway are also bedrooms
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:10 am » Wei can pick up 650 lbs... he's strong
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:10 am » wei can pick up a bear?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:10 am » One of the doors, the half-open one, is obvsiouly another bed room. I mentioned that before.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:10 am » (Rudolph, the red nosed exalted)
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:10 am » DreamBaoshi: *pouring tea for everyone, red as rubies* Quiet night...
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:10 am » Wei: *picks up Fuzzy, so she doesn't have to wake up* ...can we just let her sleep?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:10 am » Ok. Back to the hallway with several doors, then
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:10 am » Shun: We should wake Denty up...
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:09 am » heading back into the storage rooms, I think...
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:09 am » back to the storage rooms to look through them until Dusk becomes less glowy
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:09 am » Fuzzy: *dream buddies with Mei and Baoshi!*
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:09 am » Dusk: *starts to turn crimson, as Shun's words sink in*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:09 am » heh
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:09 am » Alright. So where are you guys going now?
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:09 am » *she's distracted :)*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:09 am » (good luck)
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:08 am » ShunOOC: Awww, dusk missed the compliment.
Herr Doktor « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:08 am » ((I'll figure it out. I always do.))
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:07 am » (that sucks herr. Sorry for you man.)
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:07 am » Ok
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:07 am » Wei: Yeah, that was the idea...
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:07 am » Dusk: It'll take a long time for it to be a problem again, and I feel safer locking it for now.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:07 am » Shun:Right.*locks the controls* We'll have to come back and examine it closer so we can unlock it.
Herr Doktor « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:07 am » ((At least I didn't hit 'em. This is $350 I've gotten down in the last few weeks. *Sigh* Not the time for this crap...))
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:06 am » Shun: And we may as well do a bit more exploring while Dusk becomes less obviously radiant.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:06 am » Dusk: Okay, I'll play torch. And...let's lock it.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:06 am » Shun: I wouldn't suggest splitting up. And should we lock it? I don't want that guy coming in and messing it back up... but I'm not sure how to unlock it.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:05 am » (dang update went to 300 on me, have to refresh
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:05 am » (That really sucks, Herr)
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:05 am » (sorry to hear that herr)
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:05 am » Wei: ...I think we should at least poke our heads into those other rooms... you guys can come along, would be my thought...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:05 am » In some future time.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:04 am » Well, Demo... the lake bed level is set until it's changed again. You can lock it at where it is, but you don't know how to UNLOCK it afterwards. So this problem would just come up again.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:04 am » Dusk: Or, let her nap?
Herr Doktor « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:04 am » ((That might have been the loudest I have ever screamed in my entire life.))
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:04 am » Dusk: Wei? Maybe you should take Fuzzy home?
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:03 am » Wait, Dusk needs to wait-are we splitting up?
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:03 am » Wei: Soo... waiting here until she's ready to go, or should we at least poke into the rest of the storage rooms?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:03 am » you said we could lock the levels right?
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:03 am » Going to Disneyland! Er, home.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:02 am » So what are you guys doing now?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:02 am » Alright. The river level has been set down.
Herr Doktor « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:01 am » ((If you'll excuse me...A verbal beatdown is immenant. Please hold))
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:01 am » (Oh no!)
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:01 am » That's awful...
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:01 am » Oh my god. That's terrible, Herr!
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:01 am » ((Aww, that sucks...))
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:01 am » (oh that sucks herr)
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:01 am » ((What, really? Sorry, Herr..what happened?)
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:00 am » Shun: Hopefully.*fingers crossed and a grin* So, fixing the river.*setting river level down enough to prevent flooding*
Herr Doktor « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:00 am » (( *Twitch* I just got cheated out of $200. By my friend. *Twitch twitch*))
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:00 am » Dusk: ...maybe he hasn't noticed.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:59 am » Dusk: Well, let's keep the village from flooding, shall we? Not that it'll keep dad from freaking when I don 't come home...
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:59 am » Deka: loweirng the river sounds good
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:59 am » Fuzzy: *dreaming about beetles made of ice*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:59 am » Shun:So, just set it at the level it's supposed to be at then lock it?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:58 am » Shun: Apparently. That's what the controls seem to be for anyway.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:58 am » Wei: Oh, and... lets let Fuzzy sleep until then...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:58 am » You could THEORETICALLY raise the lake bed level all the way, creating a large flood, or you could lower it much lower than it is now, making the river feed into it.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:58 am » Wei: You can do that? Cool...
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:58 am » Dusk: Let's.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:57 am » Shun: No problem. So, let's fix the river?
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:57 am » Dusk: Thanks, Shun.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:57 am » Dusk and Shun! You both have a basic understanding of how the controls work. You can adjust the resivoir so that the level of the under ground river can be raised (Thus causing more water to spill out into the river), lowered (causing more water from the river to enter the resivoir) or kept locked at it's current position.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:56 am » Shun: Yeah, I figured. I'll stick around until you can at least.
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:56 am » Fuzzy: zzz...
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:56 am » Dusk: Umm...guys? I can't go home for a while....
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:55 am » *fade
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:55 am » Ok... Chic, you've ogt a level 5 Anima banner effect going on... so it'll take roughly 1 hour and 40 minutes for it to fully face.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:54 am » Deka is keeping watch, since everyone else seems to be about the concol
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:54 am » BBCode1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=3
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:54 am » Wei: *Looks over Dusk's Shoulder* 1d10=5, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=7
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:54 am » Fuzzy: ... *curls up on the door to nap until everyone else is ready to go*
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:54 am » Fuzzy: *too sleepy to think about controls*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:53 am » BBCode 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=7
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:53 am » *zobot-do I have any idea how long I'll be glowy?*
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:53 am » Baoshi: *as he sleeps, he dreams of glowing palaces*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:53 am » Deka: I hope I don't glow that brightly. be hard to hide with that glowy around
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:53 am » Dusk has an easier success level needed to do this than anyone else, however.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:52 am » Ok. Anyone who wants to use the controls should make an Lore + intelligence check to try and figure them out
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:52 am » Wei: Huh...
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:52 am » Fuzzy: *doesn't really suceed*
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:51 am » Fuzzy: *tries really, REALLY hard to wake up and stop dreaming about Dusk being glowy, because there might be more monsters*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:51 am » The stone around it hums in an oddly melodic pattern, and the machinery begins to click to life.
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:51 am » Fuzzy: *blinks*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:50 am » Suddenly, the room starts to take on new life.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:50 am » You have gained an awareness of a new ability, as your body literally is bathed in a bright white and gold aura, which flickers and wavers like a candle flame
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:50 am » Dusk: *As it flows from her, she thinks of the faithful guardian spirit dog...of her village, she must flee, of the evil man...
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:49 am » Shun: Woah...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:49 am » Chic, you need to turn to page 99 of your Core book and read it and the next page.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:49 am » Deka: *shades eyes*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:49 am » Give me a moment
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:49 am » Ok. The room erupts into light,
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:48 am » I had 38, I spent 1 to activate the circuit.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:48 am » How much Peripheral do you HAVE, Chic?
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:47 am » It's okay...
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:47 am » 35 periphreal.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:47 am » Dusk: I can. I must. *Dusk takes a deep breath. Then. another. Closing her eyes, she pours her essesne into the manse*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:47 am » Shun's got enough for that at this point.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:47 am » My bad.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:47 am » Sorry...35.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:46 am » ...I thought it was 35...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:46 am » And make the Manse work.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:46 am » A total of 45 motes of essence must be put into the Manse to power up the controls again.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:46 am » Deka: can you fix it?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:46 am » Yes. You feel you can make this entire place LIVE again... but... it will be costly.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:45 am » And it stretches out deep. Below even where people can go. Belwo the manse, there is a intersection of two Water element lay lines, creating a large underground lake. A resivoir that the ancient peoples of the first age built a manse around to control.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:45 am » Between that and the sorceress's book I read, can I figure out how to channel essense in to it?
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:44 am » Fuzzy: *sits on the fallen door*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:44 am » Ok... Anyone who touches the rune can feel an odd sensation. You are quite literally FEELING the Manse. You are literally one with the stone architecture.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:44 am » Wei: Hmm... any idea about what it'll do?
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:44 am » :)
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:44 am » (I can only type so fast, jane! :)
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:44 am » heh, it posted after yours.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:44 am » Dusk: The book said I needed to channel essense in to it...*I play my hand on the rune*
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:44 am » That was the suggestion.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:43 am » Wei: ...I suppose that works...
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:43 am » yes Jane?
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:43 am » Dusk, lay on hands.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:43 am » Shun: Eh, the door opened. Close enough.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:43 am » Deka: More humming
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:43 am » Suggestion:
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:43 am » Dusk: *Examines the dashboard*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:43 am » Your torches are burning low, but the light on them reveals a small room dominated by a large metallic dashboard riddled with gleaming colored stone buttons... there is a very faint humming sound here, and at the center of the dashboard there is a large rune shaped like a mortal hand.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:42 am » Hee! The noise may wake Fuzzy, briefly.
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:42 am » Fuzzy: ...vas dot supposed to happen?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:42 am » Alright. You've gotten the door opened. The combined effort causes the door to crack and fracture... and ultimaltely, with a loud snapping sound, the slab falls over.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:41 am » Shun: Just the one so far.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:41 am » Dusk: You, too, Shun?
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:41 am » Fuzzy: *shoves on the door sleepily*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:41 am » Shun: Yeah, tell me about it.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:41 am » 4 successes, eh?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:41 am » Ok... it's a small hallway, but it's room enough for two to walk side by side.. you guys can add your successes.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:41 am » Dusk: This is so strange...remembering bits of someone else's life.
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:40 am » 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=3
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:40 am » Deka: Get me an improved tool and I can get it open
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:40 am » Wei: 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=8 Strength+Athletics
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:40 am » (Fuzzy's going to assist Wei...)
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:40 am » Shun:I figured.
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:40 am » Fuzzy: Hang on, Vei... hy'll *yawn* help...
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:40 am » Dusk: No, I don't. I just have random flashes, is all.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:39 am » Dusk: *hugs Fuzzy* I know....it's been a long day, and a long night.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:39 am » Shun: Dusk, you lived here 'before' do you know how to open it?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:39 am » You could either try to make a Strength + Athletic's check to break it down, or a Larceny + Wits check to try and unlock it
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:39 am » Wei: *tries to brute force open the door*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:39 am » so I am back to full then
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:39 am » ah
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:38 am » what would we rool to pick the lock?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:38 am » Or stuck... it's hard fro you to tell, since there's no discernable lock or doorknob on the door
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:38 am » Fuzzy: Sorry... hy'm chust tired...
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:38 am » Wei: No, not yet...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:38 am » The other door of the room, however, is locked.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:38 am » Dusk: Let's hurry, before Fuzzy collapses. *frets*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:38 am » ok
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:38 am » Fuzzy: Mrrrr... have ve found de controls yet?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:38 am » The shambling corpse? It's been about an hour
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:38 am » how long since we fought the shambling corpse?
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:37 am » Thanks.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:37 am » By my count you're back up to full
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:37 am » Yes... a rate of 4 essence per hour, CHic.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:37 am » *Zobot? Would I have recovered essense for the whirling brush and small manners back at the inn this am?*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:37 am » Shun:*second door of ladder room*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:37 am » Ok, you're back in the ladder room
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:36 am » Wei: Never mind... *heads for ladder room*
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:36 am » (was it? I thought we hadn't gone into that one... Alright)
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:36 am » (It was)
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:36 am » Shun: Right. *heads for the ladder room*
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:35 am » (That was the closet of bodies, wasn't it?)
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:35 am » that was to the closet Wally
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:35 am » Fuzzy: *leans on Wei as she walks*
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:35 am » Dusk: Let's hustle.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:35 am » (Yeah, the room we were just in had another door too... A small half open door behind the bed)
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:35 am » Dusk: So, ladder room.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:35 am » Wei: And the door was half open, meaning someone went through it sometime...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:35 am » The ladder room DID have another door
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:34 am » Dusk: We had a choice of 2 doors when we came down the ladder, remember?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:34 am » wait, that room had another door?
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:34 am » Wei: *helps Fuzzy along* I think we should go through that room we were just in first... If I was going to put controls somewhere, it'd be near where I usually stay
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:33 am » Ok, where are you guys going?
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:33 am » Fuzzy: Hokay... *still leaning on Wei*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:33 am » Shun: Right.So, back through the ladder room?
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:33 am » Deka: Agree
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:33 am » Dusk: Then let's move faster, and not get sidetracked by other things.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:32 am » yes. It is
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:32 am » (I thought it was 4 essense for every hourt)
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:31 am » Shun: Yeah... we should hurry and take care of that.
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:31 am » (have we been recovering essence every four hours? I haven't been keeping track except for the time you told us)
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:31 am » Dusk: Who knows how much time we have?
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:31 am » Wei: I don't know... I think we might want to finish reactivating it...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:31 am » Now there's just a glittering caste mark on your forehead
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:31 am » Mmm... the glow has died down, Shun. After a few hours being here, it's faded away fully now
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:31 am » Dusk: *sighes* Darn it, I really wanted to find the controls tonight.
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:31 am » Fuzzy: *leans on Wei* Ve hafta reactivate de resiviour...
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:30 am » how, glowy is Shun at this point?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:30 am » Shun:Denty looks tired. Shoulde we head back? Tell us on the way?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:30 am » Anyone who succeeded with at least 1 success, you're still awake.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:30 am » Everyone who failed, you're just worn out. Tired. -1 to all skill checks.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:30 am » BBCode1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=3, 1d10=3
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:29 am » Ok.
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:29 am » Fuzzy: *yaaaaawn*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:29 am » Until you GET some sleep, consider yourself to be at a -4 dice to all skill checks
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:29 am » Ok... Fuzzy. You're exhausted. You're practically falling asleep right here.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:29 am » ok I rolled: 8.4
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:29 am » BBCode 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=5
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:29 am » 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=1
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:29 am » Ouch.
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:29 am » 1d10=3, 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=3
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:28 am » Dusk: As long as we're here, there were some interesting rumors at the inn-it's been so hectic, we haven't had a chance to talk. Folks are saying that it's a front for the guild, and that under the floorboards there's a hidden room with a cache of first age artifacts. Just waiting for a guild member to pick up from dad. That sounds crazy.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:28 am » it's literally about 3:15 in the morning.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:28 am » Make Stamina + Resistance checks.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:28 am » By the way, your characters are getting tired.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:28 am » I'm back.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:28 am » Ok!
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:28 am » Fuzzy: *shuffles her feet* Hoh ya.. hyu guess so...
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:28 am » Deka: Yeah, don't spend it in one place, keep the dominations small as possible
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:27 am » Shun: The truth doesn't mean it's not suspicious. And we don't want suspicious if we can help it.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:27 am » Wei: As long as we don't spend it all at once.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:27 am » Wei: Well, it does depend on when they were made... after all, if they're more recent minting, then it might not be so suspicious
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:26 am » Fuzzy: Oh... but ve did...
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:26 am » Shun: Pretty suspiccious Fuzzy.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:26 am » Shun: Ok, good. I like the idea of being able to eat when we get to a city.
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:26 am » Fuzzy: How suspicious vould it be if ve said ve found it?
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:25 am » Fuzzy: Dot's an idea...
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:25 am » Shun: Not if we exchange it for more low key money with someone who would possibly have some.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:25 am » Wei: Oh, yeah... there were about thirty five coins in all... They're in my backpack for now...
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:24 am » Dusk: That's money that will arouse suspicion to spend, I'll wager. Still, nice to have.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:24 am » Shun: Were there any more in it? Not to sound greedy, but we're likely going to be on the road after this. Some money will make things easier.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:24 am » I got a 10.10.5.3
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:23 am » S'okay.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:23 am » Answering a question of Janes
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:23 am » I'll get to the books in a second. Sorry.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:23 am » Wei: In the other room... That one chest.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:23 am » or were they coins?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:22 am » Shun: Oh? where'd you find jade coins Wei?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:22 am » BBCode 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=2
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:22 am » 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=1 Near botch...
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:21 am » Oh, and did you catch I'm looking at those 5 books from before?
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:21 am » Fuzzy: Jade! Neat!
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:21 am » BBCode1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=4
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:21 am » Poorer people use Jade scrip, a form of paper and coin currency
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:21 am » 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=3
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:21 am » Although you guys WOULD all know that Jade coins, MODERN ones, are used by the Scarlet Realm as currency for nobility and people of means.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:20 am » Success 1.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:20 am » It'd be a lore + intelligence check, Chic, but an easy one
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:20 am » Fuzzy: *pokes the coin*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:20 am » Back
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:19 am » *Zobot-would any of us know that jade is one of the 5 magical substances? Would we have a clue that they are valuable because of that?*
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:19 am » Dusk: Of course, Wei.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:18 am » Dusk: Just to see if there's a clue. *dusk is wearing her circlet*
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:18 am » Wei: Alright... If you get a chance, take a look at this coin too...
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:18 am » Fuzzy: Fine mit me...
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:18 am » Shun: ok by me.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:17 am » Dusk: Can we pause, just a moment? I picked up 5 books when we passed her before, and I'd like to take a quick glance at them.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:17 am » *Was
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:17 am » Wei: ...I know it's disturbing, but... that's the most likely place who ever it went headed out...
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:16 am » Fuzzy: *whines* Can ve hold off on headink trough dot room?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:16 am » Shun: Huh, that's different.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:16 am » Wei: Hmm... interesting. So... do we head though that room next, or investigate the rest of the ones around here?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:14 am » brb, bathroom
Herr Doktor « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:14 am » ((Someone...wake me up when it's my turn. I'm going to nap!))
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:13 am » Deka: that is cool
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:12 am » Fuzzy: ...vhoa.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:12 am » Ok... Dusk, you feel there's a bit of a resonation of sorts in your mind... an odd sort of echoing vibration. Suddenly, small carved runes on the circlet blaze into a faint glowing blue light.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:12 am » brb
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:11 am » Fuzzy: *recovered a bit* Can hyu reattune hyurself?
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:11 am » Wei: What's that?
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:11 am » Dusk: *invests 1 mote of peripeal essence in the circut*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:11 am » Ok. You guys are all in the library now.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:11 am » Dusk: Then, I snapped out of it. But I remember enough to want to try something...
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:10 am » Deka is still keeping an eye out, letting the rest of the party set the apth and find the stuff
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:10 am » Dusk: Metal clanging, and awarrior stepped in, all in jade armor. Many of them, their weapons dripping with blood!
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:09 am » Shun:*keeps walking to the room with the books*
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:09 am » Fuzzy: ...hyu used to be in charge here?
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:09 am » Dusk: *looks distant* It was a mark of my station, being Governess of this region. *shakes head* How odd that seems. Then,
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:09 am » @Shun: The open door leads itno a much smaller room with a decaing bed and a stone dresser in it. It appears to have been a small bedroom*
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:08 am » DusK: *lloks at Wei* Why? The dead rotting bodies...*shudders* Anyway, I was standing in front of a mirror, in my room, and placing this upon my head.
Herr Doktor « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:08 am » ((Ahhh...Loud techno. How I love it.))
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:08 am » Shun:*heads down the hallway, checking the open door as he passes on the way to the book room*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:07 am » oops scrath my last post
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:07 am » Wei: *once we're in the other room* So... Dusk, what makes you want out of there?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:07 am » Alright. You guys are back in the hallway.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:07 am » Shun:*in the room with all the books* Better?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:06 am » heh, been a long time since I did that
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:06 am » (We'll try ^_^)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:05 am » ((Don't worry about it. I'll go to bed at a decent time for once!))
Herr Doktor « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:05 am » ((Night, Beard!))
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:05 am » (Aw, sorry for chasing you off, Dr. Beard)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:05 am » ((have fun!))
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:05 am » ((Have a good night, Dr. Beard))
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:05 am » Goodnight, Dr.Beard.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:05 am » ok, g'night beard
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:05 am » (night beard)
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:05 am » (Goodnight, Dr. Beard!)
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:05 am » Wei: Alright... *helps Fuzzy up, and leads her and Dusk to the other room*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:04 am » ((I'm off to bed.))
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:04 am » Fuzzy: *quickly follows Shun*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:04 am » Shun:*heads back to the room with all the books*
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:03 am » Fuzzy: Somevhere der ISN'T de smell...
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:03 am » Dusk: *still holding the circlet*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:03 am » Shun: That's probably a good idea. Let's go back to the room with the books.
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:03 am » Fuzzy: Hy'd like that... *a bit comforted, but doesn't want to stay here*
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:03 am » Wei: Fuzzy, are you okay to leave?
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:03 am » Wei: *still comforting Fuzzy*
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:03 am » Dusk: Can we step out of this room? Please?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:03 am » Shun:What'd you see Dusk?
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:02 am » Dusk: *backs away from the closet, doesn't want to see* I remembered...saw...something.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:02 am » he probably wouldn't have, but if you've seen one moving corpse and there are other bodies kept piled somewhere, it's not that hard to make an educated guess.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:01 am » just making sure the occult art of necromancy occures to Shun, he might not have been taught that stuff.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:01 am » It's pretty likely that these bodies were going to be used for the same reason that one was. Or that's one conclusion you could see.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:01 am » Deka: I bet that person is using these bodies for something
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:01 am » Well, you SAW the shambling corpse before, Demo
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:01 am » Fuzzy: H-hy can smell dem...
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:01 am » Dusk: ...bodies?*small voice* And...I saw something.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:01 am » so, would necromancy be an obvious conclusion or should I roll?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:00 am » back
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:00 am » (back)
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:00 am » Wei: ... *clings back* Thanks... And no, I don't know why, but we're here to stop them...
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:00 am » Shun: huh... and a shambling corpse earlier...*thinking*
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:59 am » Fuzzy: ... *deeeeeeep breath* DERE ARE BODIES IN DE CLOSET! *clings to Wei*
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:59 am » Fuzzy: V-vhy vould anyvun p-put- vhat ver dey doink-
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:59 am » Shun: Hmmm... someone's been using this bed.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:59 am » brb
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:59 am » Wei: *pats her back and makes soothing noises*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:58 am » for some reason... there's also an indentation in the pillows, like someone used it recently
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:58 am » Dusk: *stands stock still, holding the circlet. Her expression goes distant, then her eyes snap open wide, and she gasps in suprise*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:58 am » The bed is... well,it's decaying and clearly not a good place for any SANE individual to sleep in. But it looks like someone's pulled some fresh, NEW covers over the rotting mattress.
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:58 am » Fuzzy: *clings to Wei and starts sniffling*
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:58 am » Wei: *snaps* Why don't you go look for yourself? *hugs Fuzzy*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:57 am » It is about 3 in the morning, now.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:57 am » Shun:*examines bed*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:57 am » The rotting one
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:57 am » Fuzzy: H-hy tought it v-vas a closet...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:57 am » And to the bed.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:57 am » Oh! I forgot to mention... the footprints lead into this room.
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:57 am » Fuzzy: *covers her nose again* Hy- it- *whimper*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:56 am » Shun:What was in there Denty?
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:56 am » Wei: *picks up the torch, and sets it down somewhere safer* ... *goes to hug Fuzzy*
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:55 am » Fuzzy: *drops the torch*
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:54 am » Fuzzy: ... *whimper*
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:54 am » Wei: ...What's the matter?
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:54 am » Fuzzy: ... *backs away from the closet*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:53 am » With the scents in the room, it was difficult to tell before. But you can smell them now, quite pungently.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:53 am » Fuzzy: Inside the closet you can see something odd: A pile of bodies. Fresh, deceased human corpses.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:53 am » *How small? Bracelet sized?*
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:52 am » DusK: Hello, what's this? *picks it up*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:52 am » brb
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:52 am » Ok... Dusk, behind the metal plate you can see something gleaming in the darkness. A small, golden-ish circlet of metal.
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:51 am » Fuzzy: *attempts to illuminate the closet WITHOUT setting the garments on fire*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:51 am » Shun:*looks over at Fuzzy* maybe I should be the light source to avoid a fire?
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:51 am » Fuzzy: ...hy'll try.
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:51 am » (me too!)
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:51 am » Wei: Here... *hands Fuzzy torch* Just try not to light anything on fire, alright?
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:51 am » (I like Fuzzy's warform)
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:51 am » Fuzzy: Hey, can hyu borrow somevun's torch? Hy vant to know if dere's anytink interestink in here...
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:50 am » Dusk: *pulls it out*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:50 am » These aren't like any coins you've ever seen before, Wei, but they're made of Green Jade, and it's one of the five magical materials, so they're undoubtedly valuable.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:50 am » (Yay for solving riddles!)
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:50 am » Fuzzy: *carefully pushes the garments out of the way and peers deeper into the closet*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:50 am » Shun: Hmm...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:50 am » Dusk! There is a slight clicking noise and the metal plate pushes slightly out, moving away slightly, and can be pulled out as one would a cupboard door.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:50 am » Wei: Huh... *puts them in backpack, keeps one out to show to Dusk*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:49 am » Wei: The chest was constructed of an odd greenish wood that appears to have rotted a while ago. But what's inside was apparently never taken. You can find some old, OLD coins in it! Jade coins, specifically.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:49 am » Dusk: *translates* Sounds like a poetic description of the rain.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:49 am » Shun: What's it say Dusk?
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:49 am » Fuzzy: *pokes a garment*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:48 am » The stone door, half-opened, Fuzzy, appears to be a small closet. Aside from a few moth-eaten garments you can't see anything there.
Herr Doktor « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:48 am » (( *Facepalms* I feel stupid.))
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:48 am » There ARE indeed letters on the plate, written in Old Realm. They read: "A cloud was my mother, the wind is my father, my son is the cool stream, and my daughter is the fruit of the land. A rainbow is my bed, the earth my final resting place, and I'm the torment of man."
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:47 am » Fuzzy: *goes to look at the stone door*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:46 am » Deka will still keep watch behind them
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:46 am » Wei: *goes over to inspect the chest*
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:46 am » Is there writing on the plate?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:46 am » (yes they are Herr)
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:46 am » Shun:Ok.*heads over to the metal plate*
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:45 am » Wei: Hmm... Dusk, can you read the plate as it is, or should we move it?
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:45 am » Dusk: *Sticks close beside Shun, shudders at the skeletons* Let's look at that metal plate in the wall...and then perhaps the chest?
Herr Doktor « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:45 am » ((Wait...Are these your own characters?))
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:44 am » Fuzzy: *covers her nose* Yuck...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:44 am » *...a half-open stone door, smaller than the others, lay at the left side of the bed. One noteworthy detail is that there is a completed skeleton laying against what appears to be a small metal plate in the wall
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:43 am » Wei: *steps into the room, looks around more*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:43 am » Ok then! The door slowly starts to slide open, and the light from Shun's still shiny anima banner floods into the room behind it. What IS behind it is interesting... a large room, clearly once lavishly decorated. This room appears to have been a large bedroom once, long, loooong ago, with an enormous bed and drapings of silk adorning the walls. Now, however, time has taken it's toll. The bed is rotting, and there's a foul smell eminating from it.. this room appears to be littered with the remains of skeletons, dismembered, their parts flung haphazardly everywhere. The silk drapings have either fallen apart or been destroyed, and there are scorchmarks on several of the walls, perhaps reminants from some age-old conflict that occurred here. A smashed chest lay in the corner, and a
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:42 am » (Huu hu huu huuu! )
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:41 am » Fuzzy: *will help Wei with the door if need be*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:41 am » (so is this going to be the old guys from the muppets kind of commentary? :P)
Herr Doktor « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:40 am » ((Thanks. Shall I move the gallery closer?))
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:40 am » (hands Dr.Beard and Herr cold drinks to go with their peanuts)
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:39 am » (Gurps is civilization)
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:38 am » Shun:*looks in open door as they pass*
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:38 am » (it's okay, Demo.)
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:38 am » Wei: Alright... *leads way, tries to open door*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:38 am » woops didn't see Dusk's post
Herr Doktor « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:38 am » ((GURPS is climbing my list. It's so shiny! And simple! *Snuggles it* ))
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:38 am » Shun: Works for me. *heads for door*
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:37 am » Dusk* whispers* I say where the footprints lead....
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:37 am » Wei: I'd vote the last room first... we can check the rest afterwards...
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:37 am » (Oooh, cool)
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:36 am » Fuzzy: Der might be somevun in de last room... maybe ve should start there?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:36 am » Shun: Or just the open door?
Herr Doktor « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:36 am » ((I got to use a simplified GURPS system at a LARP thing the other day. I loved it.))
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:36 am » Wei: *whispers* ...Check each room, or head straight down?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:36 am » This door is predictibly closed, just like all the rest of them.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:36 am » Deka will cover the rear as usuall
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:35 am » Ok... the trail of footprints in the dust seems to head straight down the hallway, past the rows of closed doors (Including the one open door) and to the door at the very end of the hallway.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:35 am » Shun:Yeah, let's see if anything got left in the open room.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:34 am » Wei: *re-opens door to Hallway* So... back this way?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:34 am » back where the corpse came from. shun'd be wanting to follow the trail in the dust
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:34 am » Ok... the group returns back to the library room. So are you going back to the entryway or to the hallway where the shambling corpse came from?
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:34 am » Fuzzy: *follows Wei*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:33 am » Shun:*follows*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:33 am » (That's IF and ONLY If, However, you guys keep resting for the majority of the time)
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:33 am » Shun:*motions to Wei* You lead since I'm still glowing.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:33 am » Wei: That makes sense... *heads back into chamber they just came from*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:32 am » (Yay!)
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:32 am » (Woohooo!)
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:32 am » (Baoshi and Mei: Both of you are healing at an accelerated rate.... in one more day you'll both have healed a -2 health box, just so you know)
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:32 am » Shun: I think a brief trip to the quarters wouldn't hurt. I want to see if there's anything at the end of that trail
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:32 am » ((Because she's in her warform... which is big, tall, and has fangs))
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:32 am » ((the fangs she got and we thought it would be cute
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:32 am » Dusk: I'd like to see the personal quarters, since we're here.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:32 am » ((Fangs in beastman form=yagerspeak))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:32 am » ((Why is Fuzzy talking like a Jaeger?))
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:32 am » Shun: We should all stick together.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:31 am » Wei: So... do we explore the personal quarters for hints, or go down the other end
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:31 am » Wow... ok. 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=9
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:31 am » Fuzzy: ...hy want to stay mit Vei while explorink.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:30 am » Dusk: We need to keep exploring...there's other doors we haven't checked.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:30 am » Shun*in character*: Probably back the way we came in.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:30 am » Meanwhile, Baoshi and Mei are still both asleep, for varois reasons. Speaking of which, I have to make a roll...
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:30 am » Fuzzy: *in character* Ve gotta find de controls, right? ...vhere do ve start?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:30 am » You guys stand in the Ritual Chamber, alone save for the Spirit of Hatchiko, who is curled around his shrine-statue.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:30 am » Shun: *A guy again* huh, cool
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 am » Fuzzy: *a girl again* ...ok, I didn't expect to change back from that...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 am » Alright. When we last left off, Wei and Shun had just gone super sayian in order to fight the Pirates of Dark Water... oh wait, no no... that's not for twelve and a half quests yet. (Kidding!) When last we left off, the group had spoken wiht the Lion Dog Hatchiko, and learned some intriguing details about where they were. Now the question is, what now?
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 am » Deka: *is book smuggling!*
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 am » Claire: ... *gives Mimic a bucket of clams*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 am » Shun:*comes back into chat looking very happy* Well, that was a VERY successful experiment.
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 am » Claire: *gives Dr. Beard a bucket of peanuts*
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 am » Sounds like a plan...
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 am » Yay, Peanuts!
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 am » Yay!
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 am » I second Tinker's motion. :)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 am » I'm the peanut gallery then?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:28 am » commentary would be amusing
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:28 am » Wei: *is Dipped* Ooh, my!
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:28 am » Ooooh... that would be amusing.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:28 am » yeah, I want to get some plot moving
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:28 am » Dr. Beard: *firing the Echinoderm Ray like a madwoman*
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:28 am » I'd like to play, too...
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:28 am » I vote we play, and Dr. Beart gets to do commentary on our antics. :3
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:28 am » Fuzzy: ... *dips Wei*
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:28 am » I think we should get started... I'd kinda like to play sometime tonight...
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:28 am » Hi, Beard!
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:27 am » Baoshi: Eeep! *hides*
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:27 am » Let's do it!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:27 am » Like those slow-moving tube feet.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:27 am » we figured it'd be rude to chase Beard and Her out of chat. and Chat's being fun.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:27 am » hey Jane! ^_^
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:27 am » Ok... if we're GONNA play Exalted tonight, we can. Dr. Beard, you can stay and chat with us if you want, no one's kicking you out. That being said, if we're NOT doing Exalted tonight, I"ma gonna post in MSW
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:27 am » Wei: *also red* And you're still cute when you blush...
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:27 am » Partially. You begin to gradually take on echinoderm characteristics.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:26 am » Perfect!
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:26 am » Laitu: *Mommy!* <3!
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:26 am » and hey jane
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:26 am » *waves to Jane*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:26 am » It kinda hasn't happened yet.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:26 am » hasn't started yet
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:26 am » Andro: *snuggles*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:26 am » Hey Jane.
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:26 am » Jane!
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:26 am » Fuzzy: *instantly turns bright red*
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:26 am » Is the Exalted game still going on?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:26 am » Baoshi: ... does it turn me into one?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:26 am » heh
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:26 am » Wei: yeah... but it's pretty cute...
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:26 am » Echinoderm. Like starfish and sea urchins.
Herr Doktor « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:25 am » Tom: *Is wearing a pink sweater* Mint me.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:25 am » Deka: Dodge!
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:25 am » Fuzzy: *switches back* Being that tall is strange... and I'm still all tall...
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:25 am » Laitu: Mommy! *snuggles*
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:25 am » Baoshi: ... a *what* ray?
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:25 am » Fuzzy: Hy'm not used to beink a guy...
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:25 am » Andro: Oh, sweetie... *gets her down, and snuggles*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:25 am » Dr. Beard: *shoots Baoshi with an Echinoderm Ray*
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:25 am » Laitu: *duct-taped to the wall* ...Mommy? Daddy? I'm stuck...
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:24 am » Wei: ...you're even taller now. *blushes*
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:24 am » Baoshi: *steeling books* Muahahahaha!
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:24 am » heh
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:24 am » Fuzzy: ... *switches to warform and baps the robot*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:23 am » Michael: *Sicing his robot on Wei and Fuzzy*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:23 am » Dr. Beard: *chases after Baoshi*
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:23 am » Jennifer: Thank you, Michael. *duct-taping the male Laitu to a wall*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:23 am » Deeka: *nods* peice of cake *uses her Larcency skills to swipe a couple of books*
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:23 am » Wei: ...and you're a guy... *looks down, Blushes*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:23 am » Dr. Beard: Still need Biotropica!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:22 am » Michael: ...that's it, I'm Arching the Exalted characters. *Making a large robot to chase them out of chat*
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:22 am » Baoshi: No problem. here, help me smuggle these books back into our half of chat...
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:21 am » Fuzzy: ..you're a girl now!
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:21 am » Fuzzy: *bright red*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:21 am » Deka: *blushes from the smooth* Thanks, I liked that
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:21 am » Wei: *waves hand in front of fuzzy* Umm... what?
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:21 am » Fuzzy: Sooo... ummm...
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:21 am » go ahead beard, just needed to get Shun and dusk out of here before he/she ruins the pg rating
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:21 am » Baoshi: *smooches Deka, turning her back to a her, and nods* I thought o. A fascinating concept. *takes notes*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:20 am » *settles down with some popcorn to watch the Exalted characters*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:20 am » wait for what?
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:20 am » No, go ahead!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:20 am » Nevermind. I can wait.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:20 am » *snerk*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:20 am » Shun: Hoorah for satisfying curiousity!*carries Dusk out of Chat*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:19 am » Oh yeah, that reminds me. Speaking of introducing characters.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:19 am » It is, Demo, but amusing.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:19 am » Lobster-Bats: *Having adapted to their situation very well, fluttering and snapping at people's noses*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:19 am » it's a sort of DnDish game
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:19 am » Deka: Well um, you got changed right?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:19 am » heh, that image is very odd. (tomboyish female Shun carrying bishy male Dusk)
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:19 am » Wei: *adjusts* Well, we're about the same height now...
Herr Doktor « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:18 am » I meant no idea about Exalted. >.>
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:18 am » Dusk: Oh, we can't let you stay curious...let's go.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:18 am » Shun:Well, I'm feeling curious.*walking out of chat carrying Dusk* Assuming you don't mind?
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:18 am » Fuzzy: *blushes* Uhhh...
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:18 am » Laitu: Eep!
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:18 am » Wei: What do you think, Fuzzy?
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:18 am » Laitu: *male* Eep eep eep eep eep eep eep!
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:18 am » I remember them.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:18 am » Dr. Beard: *observes lobster-bats*
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:18 am » Laitu: ...eep!
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:17 am » Claire: ... *shoves a mint in Laitu's mouth, too*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:17 am » I introduced them in my chapter "Energy and Potential" and never did anything with them again
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:17 am » Baoshi: I think so... as near as I can tell.
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:17 am » Claire: *having fun*
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:17 am » Herr, appartently it's mint night.
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:17 am » Claire: Mints are tasty...
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:17 am » Wei: *is now a girl... still about six feet tall* Huh...
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:17 am » Dr. Beard: *tries to remember if she's ever been minted*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:17 am » Claire's been minting the exalted characters
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:17 am » Claire: *male, too*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:17 am » Clacky: *flutters off her head and scuttles between her legs*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:17 am » Clicky: *Attempts to pinch Dr. Beard's hair*
Herr Doktor « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:16 am » *Has no idea what's going on*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:16 am » Dr. Beard: ...Eeeee! How lovely!
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:16 am » Wei: Huh... might as well join the club... *takes mint*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:16 am » Deka: *blushes a little* salivic compound?
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:16 am » Claire: *offers Wei the mints*
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:16 am » Fuzzy: *embarassed*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:16 am » Shun:hmmm...*picks Dusk up* Apparently the exaltations don't disapear.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:16 am » Baoshi: I;m not sure... maybe another mint? Or else a salivic compound, from these books I;m reading...
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:16 am » Dusk: *blushes* You're cute, yourself.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:15 am » Wei: *trying to figure out if he minds...*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:15 am » Deka: How do I change back?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:15 am » ...dyawwwww...
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:15 am » Dosk: *is also taller than Shun now*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:15 am » Shun: And apparently I'm still attracted to you like this...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:15 am » Clicky and Clacky are two characters I kinda regret never doing much with. They're two of the Xyon City zoo's prized Lobster-Bats. Little Lobsters with batwings of stretchend membrane emerging from themselves
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:15 am » Wei: ...That you are...
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:15 am » Fuzzy: *wonders if Wei will mind*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:14 am » Dr. Beard: *tries to look up at Clicky and Clacky*
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:14 am » Fuzzy: ...and a boy, apparently.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:14 am » Shun:Yeah definitly.
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:14 am » Fuzzy: I'm tall!
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:14 am » Fuzzy: *now 6'* ...?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:14 am » Baoshi: Oh... probably those mints, I suspect. Some kind of chemichal agent.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:14 am » Dusk: *is a bishi-ish guy* What the...? This is different.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:14 am » Dr. Beard: *stops running* ...What?
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:14 am » Deka: Something changed me into a boy
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:13 am » Shun:*waits for dusk to eat mint* That.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:13 am » Mimic: *is a fashionable scarf*
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:13 am » Dusk: Oh? Thanks. *absentmindedly eats mint*'
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:13 am » Baoshi: ... *looks at Deka* B-bwah?
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:13 am » Fuzzy: Candy! *munches on a mint*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:13 am » Mimic: *pretends to be Beth's scarf*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:13 am » Clicky and Clacky: *Two Lobster/Bat hybrids flutter over and land on Dr. Beard's head*
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:13 am » Claire: *also offers Fuzzy and Dusk mints*
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:13 am » Claire: *gives Wei a mint*
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:13 am » DusK:.......what happened?>
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:12 am » Shun: Yeeeah, hey Dusk. No sister.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:12 am » Deka: *still clinging to Baoshi as a male*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:12 am » Not much, Herr. Just chilling.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:12 am » Hey Herr.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:12 am » Baoshi: *reverts to male after a little while*
Herr Doktor « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:12 am » Hey guys. What's up?
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:12 am » Dusk: *upon seeing a girl who looks like Shun* I didn't know Shun had a sister...*puzzled*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:12 am » Dr. Beard: *runs after beth* I still need that volume of Biotropica!
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:12 am » Baoshi: *waves a little*
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:12 am » Fuzzy: *being confused about people's genders*
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:11 am » Back!
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:11 am » hey herr
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:11 am » Dr. Beard: *glances back and forth between Mimic and Baoshi*
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:11 am » Hi, Herr!
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:11 am » Hi, Herr.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:11 am » Shun:*to Dusk* They have some very strange food over here.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:11 am » Hey Herr!
Herr Doktor « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:11 am » Wow. I sure missed the party.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:11 am » Beth: *helps Mimic escape!*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:11 am » Dr. Beard: Mimic? Mimic! Get back here!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:10 am » Mimic: ... *crawl away!*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:10 am » Shun:*shrugs and eats mint(curiousity- Twighlight caste) Very tomboyish girl* Huh.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:10 am » Dr. Beard: Mimic, come quick! Everyone, I'm going to borrow the chat lab space for a moment- I have some tests to run!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:10 am » Drezebel: Oooo!
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:10 am » Claire: ...if you say so. *munches on a mint herself*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:09 am » Dr. Beard: Oooh! Sexual size dimorphism! I was wondering about that!
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:08 am » Claire: ...Mimic got little!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:08 am » Mimic: *is suddenly 1/4th as big as she was a moment ago*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:08 am » Shun:*examines mint* Huh, this little thing did that? Interesting.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:08 am » Mimic: *eats a mint*
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:07 am » It'll be fun!
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:07 am » Next chapter's taking place in Mechanicsburg.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:07 am » Deka: *looks at self* ? What just happened? *clings to Baoshi*
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:07 am » Claire: *always carries a little tin of mints with her*
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:07 am » Yep!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:07 am » Oh, in the next chapter?
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:07 am » Claire: *offers Shun a mint*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:07 am » Mechanicsburg?
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:07 am » Claire: Yay crazy!
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:07 am » Dr.Beard, are you coming to Mechanicsburg with us?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:07 am » Shun:...Yeah, definitly crazy
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:07 am » Dr. Beard: *to Baoshi* Excuse me, miss? Could I see that volume of Biotropica in your book stack?
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:06 am » Claire: *having fun*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:06 am » Deka: *takes the mint and looks at it since she didn't know the mint changed Baoshi* Ummm thank you? *takes the mint*
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:06 am » Claire: *offers Deka a mint*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:05 am » Okay.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:05 am » Shun: I think that mint the cat girl gave you did something...
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:05 am » Baoshi: ....? Huh...
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:05 am » I'll brb, while you guys choose~
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:05 am » No, no... I'd rather talk to you, Dr. Beards
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:05 am » Deka: *pokes one of Baoshi's additional chest space* You changed
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:05 am » *nods* Fair enough
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:05 am » I can clear out.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:05 am » Cleese: *takes teacup and bounces off with BBC* <3~
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:05 am » well we can always start later
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:05 am » Fuzzy: *puts BBC in a teacup and gives the teacup to Cleese* Ready!
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:05 am » Baoshi: ?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:05 am » Eh... well... if Dr. Beards' here, I dun wanna exclude her
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:04 am » Claire: ...does that mean Baoshi needs to be a boy again?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:04 am » ready
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:04 am » William:*intercepts edgar*
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:04 am » Erm, ready. *stuffs Edgar in a box*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:04 am » Mimic: *happy with rubrics cube!*
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:04 am » Edgar: *rips part of his shirt off and tackles Fredric again* Yaaaa!
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:04 am » Wei: *ready*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:04 am » Deka:....... um Baoshi?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:04 am » Shun: Buh wha?!
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:03 am » William: Fair enough.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:03 am » Baoshi: Oh, thank you. *has the mint, and poofs into a suprisingly buxom girl- doesn;t notice, keeps reading* ahhhh, heaven~
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:03 am » Ok. Well...if people want to start exalted, we can.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:03 am » Fredric: *leaves Edgar pinned to the ceiling* A' course, William. Just a little steam...
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:02 am » William:*watching with interest* Let me know if you need a break boss.
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:02 am » Claire: *offers Baoshi a mint*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:02 am » Deka: *pokes Baoshi* Too bad you can't keep them
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:02 am » *snerk*
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:02 am » Claire: *peeks at one of Baoshi's books* Oooooh...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:02 am » Drezebel: *Metaphorically, anyway*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:02 am » Drezebel: ...NOO! I'm...I'm meeeellllting! *Is melting*
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:02 am » Dr. Ironicus: *gives a cheery wave to Xerox*
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:02 am » Edgar: *dueling scalpels!*
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:02 am » BAoshi: *wandered into the MSW half, and is happily buried in books*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:01 am » Shun: Heh. And I forgave you. But these people are crazy.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:01 am » Fredric: *'accidentaly gives Drezebel a haircut as he swings the scalpel at Edgar*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:01 am » Richard: *leaves a payment on Xerox's office table*
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:01 am » Xerox: .... deal. *coughs a little*
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:00 am » Fuzzy: ...I SAID I was sorry about the beetles in your sock drawer.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:00 am » Shun: And I thought we were disfunctional
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:00 am » Richard: ...Mr. Xerox. I have a request. Can you ensure that an M-related incident occurs that would result in a trimming of a certain female artist's hair?
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:00 am » Wei: *also confused* ...I'm glad this doesn't carry over to the game...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:59 pm » William: Ah, a hands on employer.
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:59 pm » Edgar: Yeep! *tries to get out*
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:59 pm » Fuzzy: *so confused*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:59 pm » Fredric: *shoves Edgar in a containment cube*
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:59 pm » Edgar: Glee! *attacks Fredric*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:58 pm » Drezebel: ...! Nooo! Not my waist-length hair! It's one of the many sources of my power! *Turns and runs*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:58 pm » William:*absently grabs scalpel* Dun poke m'boss with that please.*more notes*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:58 pm » Richard: ...Dear, you need a haircut.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:58 pm » Beth: *smiles and signs* I have never solved one of those before
Dr. Geneve Beard « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:58 pm » Ooo, Homestuck updates!
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:58 pm » Oh, and the little blue god is Baby Blue Cleese... and it's just having fun hanging around
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:58 pm » Fredric: *holds up a scalpel as big as edgar* Cousins~
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:58 pm » Edgar: ...cousin? *pokes Fredric with a scalpel*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:57 pm » Mimic: *shows Beth the rubrics cube*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:57 pm » Wally: Oh, really? Cool...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:57 pm » William: Mmmhmm.*notes... getting a bit big*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:57 pm » Fredric: Oh, and Xerox is going to be the triplets godfather...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:56 pm » BBC: *noms the tiny cake sleepily*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:56 pm » *
Dr. Geneve Beard « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:56 pm » Mimic: *waves back and accepts clams happily
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:56 pm » Wally: And don't forget Chic, The Viktors, and what not...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:56 pm » BBC: Chu~
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:56 pm » is that painting a pic of fuzzy or painting on her?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:56 pm » Hey Dr. Beard... have you seen the new Homestuck updates?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:56 pm » So why is the little blue god in Fuzzy's hair?
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:56 pm » Beth: *waves at mimica nd offer her some clams*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:56 pm » Drezebel: *Painting Fuzzy*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:56 pm » William: *making notes*
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:56 pm » Fuzzy: *gives the little blue god a tiny cake*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:56 pm » William: Not yet you hadn't.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:56 pm » Mimic: *takes cube and plays with it*
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:56 pm » Fuzzy: *still confused*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:55 pm » Mimic: ! *glee colors!*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:55 pm » Fredric: Did I mention Dr. Mallory, and me uncles?
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:55 pm » James: That only happened a few times.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:55 pm » Hi Beard ^_^
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:55 pm » Eliza: We don't have to be... but then he could visit us when Claire was visiting us... we'd get a son, and you don't have to worry about Claire being eaten by noneuclidian polygons.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:55 pm » BBC: Chuuuuuuu~
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:55 pm » William: Eh, so far it seems pretty normal for a mad family.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:55 pm » Ann: *Offering Mimic an oversized rubics cube to play with*
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:55 pm » Hi, Dr.Beard!
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:55 pm » Wei: ...so am I... but that's okay *snuggles*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:55 pm » Aww, one big happy nontraditional family.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:54 pm » *snerk*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:54 pm » Wally: ...*sigh* The chart just got a lot more complicated, didn't it?
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:54 pm » hey beard!
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:54 pm » hey beard
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:54 pm » Andrew: Eh? If you;d like to be Fredrics parents, that sounds fair... he;s pretty indestructable.
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:54 pm » Hi, Dr. Beard!
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:54 pm » William: OK, fairly basic so far.
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:54 pm » Fuzzy: *all weird colors and has a blue god sleeping in her hair* ...confused.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:54 pm » How are you?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:54 pm » Yay! Hey Dr. Beard!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:54 pm » I live!
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:54 pm » Laitu: *chases and baps!*
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:53 pm » James: I thought plants LIKED plutonium...
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:53 pm » so the only person we are missing is Jane
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:53 pm » Shun: Ah, I see. In that case, Get 'im Laitu!
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:53 pm » Eliza: *pokes Andrew* Are we Fredric's parents, too, now, or have you decided we shouldn't be trusted with houseplants yet?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:53 pm » Fredric: Well, claire got adopted by Da,an' shes me sister... and *her* sister is laitu, who;s a clone of her, being raised by a clone of Da and Xerox....
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:53 pm » BBC: *on Fuzzy;s hair now, sleeping*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:53 pm » Wally: I should update it for the last few months, though...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:53 pm » William: Ah, that convoluted then?
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:52 pm » Fuzzy: ...buh?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:52 pm » Fredric: A chart? Thats... a bit hard....
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:52 pm » Wally: Ooh, ooh... I've got the flow chart
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:52 pm » *chart
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:52 pm » Return of the chat!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:52 pm » Drezebel: *Giving Fuzzy pink and blue fur highlights*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:52 pm » Wei:... I think she wants to avoid the bad end...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:52 pm » William: You're going to have to explain your family structure one day boss... or make a flowchart
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:52 pm » Laitu: *and baps occasionally*
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:52 pm » Laitu: *chases!*
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:51 pm » Fuzzy: Oooh... is Laitu the pink and blue one?
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:51 pm » Shun: Why's she chasing the GM around?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:51 pm » Writer: AUGH!
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:51 pm » Fredric: Brown/blonde haired one. Laitu;s me cousin.
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:51 pm » Laitu: NO! EVIL! G! Ms!
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:51 pm » Fuzzy: And look a bit like me.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:51 pm » The Writer: *Being chased by Laitu, with a wifflebat raised over her head*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:50 pm » hey again Demo
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:50 pm » Fuzzy: *nods* And they have cat ears!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:50 pm » So yeaaaah.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:50 pm » Wei: Yeah... there's two girls that come around that like explosives... they're both pretty strange, too
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:50 pm » Ah, excellent! Thank you!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:49 pm » Hey Demo
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:49 pm » yeah, sorry it took a bit. Dinner was a bit late
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:49 pm » Fredric: Which one?
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:49 pm » on the subject line
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:49 pm » BBC: Nyam nyam.... *sleepy*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:49 pm » That;s how it should look, Claire.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:49 pm » you came back
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:49 pm » Hi, Demo!
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:49 pm » Wei: *is nommed* Ooh, that tickles...
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:49 pm » Fuzzy: Ooooh... she's your sister? Wait, which one?
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:49 pm » hey all
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:49 pm » Oh, yeah. I did that- but it just acts like I want to make a regular post, and I don't know where to put the name of the topic...
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:48 pm » Wei: I think he might be talking about the cat girl who likes explosions... one of them, anyways
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:48 pm » BBC: *sleepily noms Weis hair*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:48 pm » Fredric: An; she a cat , actualy.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:48 pm » there should be a button on the screen with the other topics that says "New Topic"
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:48 pm » Fredric: Nope! I;m an M agent.
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:47 pm » Fuzzy: *pokes one of Fredric's ears* Are you a Gaia steward?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:47 pm » Hm. *nods*
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:47 pm » Fuzzy: *being distracted by Fredric* So you have a sister like me? Is she a polar bear too?
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:46 pm » Wei: *finds BBC funny*
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:46 pm » I'm trying to figure out how to start a new topic so we can post more chat logs...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:46 pm » BBC: *clinging to Weis hair as he sleeps*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:46 pm » BBC shennanigans?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:45 pm » Hey, what's up, guys?
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:45 pm » Deka: Thanks *hopes to be more and hugs back*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:45 pm » Hi Zobot...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:45 pm » Hey, Z...
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:45 pm » Hey z
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:45 pm » Hi, Zobot.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:45 pm » Zzz
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:45 pm » Fuzzy: Ooooooh...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:44 pm » (*cherished)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:44 pm » Baoshi; And you'll always be my cherishes sister, Deka. *hugs*
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:44 pm » (I think I am getting a headache, I mistyped what she said. Meant to say I am glad you think of us that way)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:44 pm » Fredric: Ones Da makes. Andnot many.
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:43 pm » Fuzzy: *pokes one of Fredric's wings* What kind of rabbits have wings?
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:43 pm » Wei: Oh... but not many, at least?
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:43 pm » Deka: *smiles* I am glad you do *light kiss on the cheek*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:42 pm » Fredric: Oh, no... theres Sayasuke... and Da, kinda.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:42 pm » Baoshi: ...but you guys are already family Deka.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:42 pm » Wei: ...So you don't have any other gods around?
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:42 pm » Fuzzy: Do you sell to gods?
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:42 pm » Fuzzy: Oh...
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:41 pm » Deka: I jsut want you to think about us as your new family. Well not a true family. Your grandfather will always be your grandfather and I won't try to change that for the world.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:41 pm » Fredric: Well, it is... BBC and Cleese are unique.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:40 pm » BBC: Chuuuu.
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:40 pm » Fuzzy: ...so taking care of a god isn't really that unusual where you come from?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:40 pm » Baoshi: ....sorry. It;s just a sore subject. Out of everyone, I seem to be the most reluctant to go...
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:40 pm » Well, I'm taking 5 minutes to grab a drink. :)
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:39 pm » Deka: I didn't mean to imply that you are a child Baoshi
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:39 pm » Thanks.
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:39 pm » Aww... *gives Chic cookies*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:39 pm » you're not even late ^_^
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:39 pm » Zobot pushed start time back to nowish...

_________________
We've learned a lot, but this still isn't going to be easy. But I don't think the elder star's confidence in us was misplaced. I know we can do this! We'll set things right! ...somehow.

"There is a fine line between a good King and a Despot. A King is best when His subjects barely realize that He exists. When His work is done and His will is fulfilled, they will say, 'We did it ourselves.'"
-Xin Yun


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted Quest Logs II
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:07 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2656
Quote:
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:06 am » We'll pick up next session on this tick.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:05 am » And I'm going to freeze thigns here.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:05 am » Sorry CHic!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:05 am » ok... the dagger misses too.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:05 am » I think I could keep p with this
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:05 am » Ok... your ride check doesn't beat her dodge DV, so it doesn't actually hit. Make your thrown attack!
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:05 am » dex2 thrown 2, dagger adds 1 for accuracy bonus, -2 dice..so roll 3 dice isBBCode1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=10 is that right?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:05 am » note to self: run my game on a forum, not chat.@.@*is having trouble keeping up and I'm not the center of all the questions*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:04 am » lastly. let's resolve CHic's attack
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:04 am » No, no. You're just keeping me straight
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:04 am » Alright, thanks. *makes a note on the char sheet*
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:03 am » Good, good... just figured I'd ask the dumb questions
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:03 am » Yes, Claire. She was.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:03 am » 3 dodge, 3 dexterity, 3 essence
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:03 am » Yes, Wally. Normally her dodge DV is 5
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:03 am » ...Zobot? Was Fuzzy able to activate her step 7 reflexive charm yet, or not?
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:02 am » Is her dodge DV of four including the minus one for attacking last round?
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:02 am » So... four sucesses on the attack...
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:02 am » ... box, protect us!
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:01 am » Laitu: It's a nice box.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:01 am » did you just say it's not raining? You know that just means it's about to rain right>
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:01 am » Ride + wits, BBCode1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=1
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:01 am » Darn.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:01 am » Oh. Okay.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:01 am » Although, at least we're under a box...
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:01 am » The last roll was for the Athletics.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:01 am » Hmm... with 4 successes? No. Bishoujou has a dodge DV of 4, and defense always wins on this
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:01 am » The first roll was for the charm.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:01 am » oh. Sorry. Thought that roll was for the athletics check
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:00 am » Laitu: *nods* I don't like wet... *sips tea*
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:00 am » Does the charm hit?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:00 am » *sips tea* Ah, well... could be worse. It could be raining.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:00 am » 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=6
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:00 am » ok. Jane, you and Hawks' character's both get on tree branches
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:00 am » ok, sorry about that. I got a 10.10.8.8.5.4.3
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:00 am » And then 5 dice to grab the branch and pull herself up.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:59 am » 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=2
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:59 am » Hawk, it's Dexterity + athletics, since you need fast hands to do this
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:59 am » Laitu: *has tea with Boss under the box*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:59 am » Jane! We worked it out in chat, so you've got it straight
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:59 am » You have to make a ride+wits check for the horse to get it to trample Kitty Helm. subtract 2 from that for doiing 2 things at once, but add 1 for a one die stunt. Also, forthe attack, make a dexterity + thrown check, but subtract 2 dice (-3 but +1 for the stunt)
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:59 am » Rolling 7 dice for the fire attempt...
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:58 am » Mei, seeing Deka's maneuver, fires at Kindokou [the Lady in Green] with Essence Thorn Practice, then athletically attempts to leap up into a tree in a similar way. [stunt]
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:57 am » Athletics and what again?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:57 am » Chic!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:57 am » Success rate needed: 2
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:57 am » Deka... you have to make an athletics check for the branch thing.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:57 am » Did you see my revised stunt?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:57 am » Ok... anyways... next thing.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:57 am » Hey, Laitu. Thanks. :3
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:57 am » Laitu: ...hi, Boss.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:57 am » Ok... next thing.
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:57 am » *goes back under her own box*
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:56 am » *removes Laitu and puts her under Tinker's box*
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:56 am » FuzzyOOC: Grapple grapple grapple..
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:55 am » Eh... you're both grappling, at least...
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:55 am » Laitu: Eep! But I'm wiffle bat girl!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:55 am » GMOOC: Gah! I must do 11 impossible things before breakfast! Quite literally! *Pulls Laitu off of him*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:54 am » Says "Unlike most rolls, this cannot be blotched, nor do 10'a count double"
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:54 am » (sorry, I know you're in the middle of three things at once...)
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:53 am » (what was the answer about hide-toughening essence, anyway?)
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:53 am » Ok then. So no damage, miraculously. For either of you
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:53 am » Yes she does.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:53 am » and you can't botch them... just like tens count once
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:53 am » ...she's got a soak of four, lethal?
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:53 am » I don't think you can blotch damage rolls
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:53 am » But, uh... that means you botch the damage roll. I don't know what that means.
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:52 am » It's ok.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:52 am » Sorry. I was distracted or I'd have mentioned that.
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:52 am » *headdesk* Ok, if she has a soak of 3 or less I hit her for one damage, at least.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:52 am » She's got a soak of 4 L, so you ignore the last 4 rolls, Claire
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:51 am » ...minus her soak...
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:51 am » As Deka appraches the group, she aims the horse towards a low laying branch. As she gets clsoer she leaps for the branch and swings sherlf up, with a bow in hand and a view at the battle ahead (is that one better?)
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:51 am » Damage: 1d10=1, 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=3
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:51 am » +any extra sucesses
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:50 am » (damage is str + weapon, right?)
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:50 am » Dusk is charging her horse straight at Miss Kitty. She spurs it faster, if possible. "Never again! NEVER AGAIN!" She screams. She throws her dagger at her, and attempts to charge the horse into her as well.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:50 am » Add 1L to the damage for the butterflies
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:50 am » since she's grappled, you hit her as well... all you need is a 1 success. Roll damage
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:49 am » (and didn't botch! that's important!)
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:49 am » Yuck... at least I got her...
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:49 am » I got a better idea (I think)
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:49 am » Ok, you grappled her. Her Dodge DV isn't good enough for that.
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:49 am » Melee: 1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=4
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:49 am » oh wait!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:49 am » ...yeah. you get her, Claire.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:49 am » Probably take damage I am sure but she is going for speed right now
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:48 am » Grapple: 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=9
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:48 am » Are you sure you want to do that?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:48 am » Deka? You do realize you're tucking and rolling onto the obsidian butterfly shards?
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:48 am » Dex or strength+Martial arts...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:48 am » Page 157, Claire. it's either Strength or Dexterity + Martial Arts
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:47 am » (can't remember, sorry...)
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:47 am » What's grapple?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:47 am » I'll tell you if you succeed
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:47 am » Fuzzy, you have to make a grapple attack to do it, and a melee attack, the grapple at -2, dice, the melee at -3. However, add 1 dice to both rolls
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:47 am » (oh, and if she can before she hits the ground, Fuzzy will activate Hide Toughening Essence [lunar 131] using 3 motes of personal essence- it's step 7 reflexive)
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:46 am » Hm... ok then... I'll allow that.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:46 am » As Deka approaches the group, she unhooks her left foot from the sitrup andswing is over to the other side of the horse while holding unto the pummel of the saddle. She pushes herself off the saddle and does a tuck and roll once she hits the ground. She keeps her bow in hand as she completes her roll and strings back up
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:45 am » Which will probably hurt a lot, but I figure it's worth a try...
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:45 am » Anyway, Fuzzy's stunt: Fuzzy's shove herself off the horse, leaping at Greenie (because I'm horrible with names), and try to grab her any way she can- arm, leg, hair, clothing- with one hand, slashing with the knife with the other. Both of them (hopefully) will be slammed to the ground, into the butterfly shards.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:44 am » brb
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:44 am » Wei's right next to her
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:44 am » Kitty-helm is injured..also, her hair is slightly on fire.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:43 am » c'mon big damn heroes moment...
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:43 am » See I have no ride at all so I have to dismount
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:43 am » Kitty's visibly injured?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:43 am » Yes, you do
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:42 am » We see Kitty and Greenie standing, right?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:42 am » The four of you all technically go at the same time
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:42 am » Jane. I'll expain a flurry in Chat. Expect it there
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:42 am » Erm, what order do we go in? I might do something different depending...
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:42 am » course I might fall flat on my face
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:42 am » Ok Then! Everyone is trying!
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:42 am » Incidentally, what's the deal with 'flurrying'?
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:42 am » Dusk will try, too...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:42 am » Ok... so 3 people are trying for a level 2 stunt
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:42 am » Go ahead, Mei. Make your attempt! It takes a level 2 stunt to do this.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:42 am » Sure why not, a stunt
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:41 am » Fuzzy's going to try for a stunt, too..
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:41 am » Mei's going to try for that stunt.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:41 am » WeiOOC: *tries to lure Claire out of the box*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:41 am » Ok... dismounting is an action. Sure you're not going to stunt?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:41 am » You're all on horse back and running towards the battle! What do you do>
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:41 am » Deka will dismount as fast as she can, bow at the ready
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:41 am » *staying under the box*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:41 am » Mei, Dusk, Fuzzy, and Deka are all in the battle now!
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:41 am » Here come the cavalry.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:41 am » *back to biting nails*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:41 am » yey
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:40 am » YAY
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:40 am » But for now! Tick 15!
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:40 am » Oh well, we at least delayed them
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:40 am » The Backup group will show up at a later tick I'll tell you once it happens.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:40 am » Eh... it's acceptable... I wasn't sure which would have prevented it from going off, so... I made ths split decision Wei would have had to make
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:40 am » Awww.... we coulda done it...
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:40 am » alright
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:40 am » The success rate for the fuse? It's a tiny fuse and fuses are designed to burn fast. 14 successes
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:40 am » Curious!
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:40 am » ShunOOC: So we run for our lives after this.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:39 am » Moot point, hawk.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:39 am » However, they'll ahve to search. Wei's bought you guys valuable time
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:39 am » what would have been the success rate for aiming for the fuse?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:39 am » He;s the DM, Jane. His call.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:39 am » While the backup group doens't know EXACTLY where the battle's going on, they were in the forest and thus are still alerted by the noise.
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:39 am » It was!
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:39 am » @Z: You're nitpicking.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:39 am » Still, that was pretty awesome of Wei.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:39 am » ahaha
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:39 am » UNFORTUNATELY, the firecracker still makes a loud noise... if you had targeted the fuse the Success rate would have been harder, but it woudln't have gone off at all if you'd pulled it off
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:39 am » alright... Wei will take his first damage of the game off of that manuver ^_^
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:38 am » ouch
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:38 am » Wei, mark off 1 lethal health box
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:38 am » On Wei: 1d10=10
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:38 am » DekaOOC: *snickers*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:38 am » Kitty Helm OOC: Yay Splody!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:37 am » Ok! So for Kitty Helm: 1d10=3
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:37 am » Wei also has 5 soak, so one raw damage
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:37 am » Wei! What's your lethal DV?
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:37 am » heh... I made the DM look something up, which is great...
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:37 am » one tick of health left, one tick of will. That;s a lot of stress.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:37 am » Or maybe the people near death, I'm not sure.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:37 am » ShunOOC: Please tell me it kills kitty helm.*not high compassion, high conviction*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:37 am » so for kitty helm, who has 5 soak, one raw damage.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:37 am » ... wha?
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:36 am » People trying to get there, for sure.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:36 am » Heh I am not sure who it is more stressful on, the people trying to get there or the people near death in it
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:36 am » unfortunately, this has a bad effect on both of you... 4L damamge, minus the soak. I had to look up the damage stats on the firecracker.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:36 am » Yeah... agreed.... *picks up a box as well*
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:36 am » This battle is stressful... *still under the box*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:36 am » Ok Then! Instead fo soaring up itno the sky, the firecracker just explodes in both your faces
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:35 am » Hoorah!
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:35 am » even without the charm, nice
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:35 am » No matter. You did it!
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:35 am » down to one personal now
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:34 am » and nine left personal
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:34 am » can't... the limit is my Ablity+attribute, which is nine... but the excellency can only be spent in bits of two
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:34 am » Haha...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:34 am » Wei? How much essence did you have left after heavenly guardian defense?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:34 am » woohoo!
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:34 am » *applauds*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:34 am » *Wei wins the internet for the wek!*
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:33 am » Wait, never.... WOW!
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:33 am » I'd spend more.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:33 am » Ten sucesses+four auto sucesses= 14 sucesses
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:33 am » *Hands Wei the internet*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:33 am » I count 10
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:33 am » *whistles* Nice...
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:33 am » wow, you did not even need the charm
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:33 am » 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=3
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:33 am » just need 5 now
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:32 am » Personal essence
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:32 am » Wei: Invokes the second excellency, spending eight points to get four sucesses
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:32 am » could he (if he has it) use an excency charm with it?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:32 am » brb, bathroom. Make your roll
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:32 am » regular melee attack
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:31 am » *fingers crossed*
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:31 am » regular melee attack?
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:31 am » roll high!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:31 am » I'll set the success rate at 9. Take your roll. This is a very difficult manuver!
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:31 am » that be soooo cool
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:31 am » niiiice
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:31 am » ...actually. I'm going to allow this. IF you get enough successes.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:31 am » ....heh.
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:31 am » ...ok, that's cool.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:30 am » DekaOCC: I wanted to
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:30 am » Wei Runs across the field, Leaping into the air, and cutting... the firecracker in half before it explodes
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:30 am » Laitu: *BAP!*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:30 am » drat
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:30 am » I'd be kind of worried about that 'saftey among enemies' charm she keeps using...
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:30 am » DuskOOC: Deka, we should have stolen more horses.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:30 am » Err... no. He kills her just as it fires off. Her action is to move away the full distance she can and then set it off
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:30 am » since it's technically the same instant?
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:29 am » Laitu: *bapbapbap*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:29 am » If he finishes kitty helm, doesn't he cancel the firecracker?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:29 am » GMOOC: ACK! DON"T HIT ME THERE!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:29 am » You may, Wally... but like I told you before, her action and yours go at the same time
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:29 am » Laitu: *wiffle bat!*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:29 am » well there is good news Wei acts on the same tic
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:29 am » ...Laitu? Attack.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:28 am » may I attempt a stunt?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:28 am » OOCGM: It's not my fault everyone assumed she was telling the truth when she said the 4th companion was ill with an infection.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:28 am » Shun:...*steady stare*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:28 am » *good thing it may take a few ticks before they come if every tick is a secod*
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:28 am » Baoshi: *mutters a quote*
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:28 am » uh oh...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:27 am » Shouyoku: *Moving away from Baoshi and lighting and setting off a firecracker into the sky... as a signal*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:27 am » Bishoujou: I said before... we work in teams to ensure the job is completed. We came to this town with 20 immaculate monks. Do you really believe we would fight without them? Our role was to weaken Shun and any defenses he had created... so that our fouth comrade coudl finish this.
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:27 am » *hiding under a box*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:26 am » DekaOOC: Yeah............ no drink for you
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:26 am » ....tonight is the night of a thooooousand deaths...
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:26 am » *starts singing the doom song*
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:25 am » ..eep.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:25 am » Shouyoku: Yay!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:25 am » Bishoujou: *Nods*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:25 am » Shouyoku: *Looks over at Bishoujou* Splody time?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:25 am » So yeah. Shouyoku and Wei.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:25 am » Ok then!
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:24 am » Four
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:24 am » Wei went on tick 10... what's the speed on your sword again?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:24 am » It;s up to you, Wei....
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:24 am » ...I think Wei goes on this tick too
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:24 am » ShunOOC:*death glare at kitty helm*
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:24 am » Fuzzy: *panicpanicpanicpanic*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:24 am » By my atch, the next person to go is actually Shouyoku.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:24 am » DekaOOC: and no I don't blame you for nearly killing him Shun.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:24 am » Ok... tick 14.
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:23 am » Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:23 am » Kitty Helm: ...huh?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:23 am » Baoshi: *for some reason, Kitty helm shoves him... in the totaly wrong direction!*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:23 am » DekaOOC: *hugs! again*
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:23 am » I was going to have Jane use Essence Thorn Practice to pull Jane into a flying tackle into kitty-helm, but it turned out it wasn't necessary.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:23 am » as Secret once said
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:23 am » yey
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:23 am » dodge charms are the answer to everything.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:23 am » So no one's hit at all!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:23 am » alright. So kitty helm pushes Tinker in front, but he bamfs out of it!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:23 am » Ok... nevermind.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:23 am » Phew!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:22 am » Ok.. what's up, Jane?
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:22 am » Oh.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:22 am » Five!
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:22 am » No! No holding. Rolling!
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:22 am » How many dice would he roll?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:22 am » 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=8
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:22 am » Hold up.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:22 am » Tinker, if you're using it, go ahead and make your roll
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:22 am » Shun has an Essence score of 3, last I checked.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:21 am » CAN I? Did I waste the essence?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:21 am » Jane: It would succeed if he rolls and BEATS Shun's essence score in successes
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:21 am » And it would be very appropro to use it
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:21 am » And would it succeed?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:21 am » ...un... unless my failed try of using it before wasted the 10 esence...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:21 am » Duck fateCAN be used.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:21 am » ...this would be the right time to use Duck fate, actually
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:21 am » But first: Can Duck Fate now be used?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:21 am » No, seriously. Duck Fate.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:20 am » Please? I keep failing and failing and failing to use it right...
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:20 am » About that stunt...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:20 am » it's tick 13. They're roughly 23 yards away
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:20 am » ....Duck Fate?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:20 am » Are you able to do anything to stop that?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:20 am » ANd he will probably die
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:20 am » That's going to HURT. Bad.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:20 am » JANE! IF Baoshi is hit, a wood dragon's claw is going to rake across his face.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:20 am » ok
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:20 am » Ok. Here's how this works
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:20 am » and Baoshi was indicating something
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:19 am » Jane asked a question
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:19 am » Ok. Hold up
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:19 am » CanI USE it now!
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:19 am » ....Dodge charm!
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:19 am » BBCode 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=6 *repeated headdesk*
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:19 am » Wait a sec. Before we continue, exactly what will happen if the attack succeeds?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:19 am » Baoshi: Ah!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:19 am » Sorry Tinker.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:19 am » Kitty Helm: Nyah! *Kicks Baoshi in front of her*
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:19 am » NO
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:19 am » ... knew it...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:18 am » So it hits him instead
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:18 am » .....
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:18 am » ouch
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:18 am » She can use it, according to the guide, after you determine it hits
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:18 am » To redirect the attack on Baoshi
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:18 am » She's using a reflexive charm: "Saftety among enemies
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:18 am » ok... 6 successes
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:18 am » oh right 11
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:18 am » BaoshiOOC: ....*wishes no one else to die*
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:17 am » FuzzyOOC: ...there aren't going to be any left alive for me to fight. Although I guess if Baoshi, Shun, and Wei aren't dead I can't complain that much...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:17 am » She has a soak of five, so you have 5 successes left
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:17 am » I count 11?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:17 am » 10 successes
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:17 am » ShunOOC: I can't take any chances.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:16 am » BBCode 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=1
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:16 am » WeiOOC: ...Are you sure you want to kill her?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:16 am » roll your dice, Shun!
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:16 am » DekaOOC: *giggles*
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:16 am » FuzzyOOC: Does he still have the pink ones?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:15 am » Shun:*attacks Kitty helm +5 dice for 1st excellency, -1 for health damage, claw accuracy 3, usual attack 9= 15 attack*
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:15 am » ...Ifind it mildly entertaining that Baoshi might be out of robes now...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:15 am » Demo? you're up
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:14 am » Okay.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:14 am » Jane, they'll be within 20 yards on tick 14.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:13 am » go shun!
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:13 am » Shun: Sorry, miss but from my point of view, my life's more important.*parry*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:13 am » Tick 13! Shun goes!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:13 am » no one goes!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:13 am » tick 12!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:13 am » darn...she misses again. Oh well
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:12 am » no, the minus one is for the health penaltie
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:12 am » When will they be within 20 yards?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:12 am » no that is with the -1 health penalty
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:12 am » .... never mind.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:12 am » Jane, the group is within about 45 yards of you guys now
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:11 am » -1, plus whatever penalty for your health level
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:11 am » for health damage, so parry of 6
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:11 am » yep
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:11 am » ok, so just -1 then?
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:11 am » Your last tick of action was rejoining the battle, which has a DV of -0
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:11 am » You only take DV Penalties for you last tick of action
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:11 am » is the -2 for casting a spell still in effect?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:10 am » that's why I put -1
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:10 am » so if you're at -2, you only have 5 parry
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:10 am » ...the spell only applied until you finished casting it...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:10 am » Err..Shun? What health level are you at? Wound penalties apply to DVs as well
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:10 am » ....hmmm. Where is everybody now?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:09 am » Well...if you get a 3 die stunt I'll allow it Jane. But the odds are slated agaisnt you.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:09 am » so 6 vs. 7 parry(-1 for damage, and -2 for spell? or is that done?)
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:09 am » Um...you're sharing a horse with Dusk.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:09 am » I was wondering if she could use a stunt to transcend the usual battle order.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:08 am » So you're not that far off
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:08 am » Jane, Mei shows up in... 4 ticks
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:08 am » We go on tick 15, mei.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:08 am » 6 successes
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:08 am » I ssee 6
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:08 am » Just how far away is Mei?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:08 am » 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=8
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:08 am » Don't get hit Shun!
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:08 am » ....oh dear. And I doubt Bashi can move...
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:07 am » Eep!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:07 am » Bishoujou is throwing another poisoned needle. At Shun this time. "For my mission to succeed, YOU MUST DIE!"
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:06 am » baoshi: *break away!*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:06 am » yeye
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:06 am » it's okay... just, since you're at -4, subtract four dice from pretty much everything that requires rolling...
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:06 am » *celebrate!*
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:06 am » Go Baoshi!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:06 am » and break free
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:06 am » Er.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:06 am » So you actually succeed
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:06 am » So according to this...yeah, you both tie
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:05 am » if you subtract the last 4 for him, he still gets two
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:05 am » Then I fail.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:05 am » .... It's ok
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:05 am » then, no! I;m sorry, I;m new at this!
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:05 am » Tinker, are you subtracting for wound penalties too?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:05 am » .....-4?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:05 am » Have YOU been subtracting dice?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:05 am » Tinker, wait, what health level are you at?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:05 am » ...wooot?
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:04 am » DekaOOC: Dang it! DON'T DIE ON ME
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:04 am » She got 2 successes..
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:04 am » BaoshiOOC: Oh, I'm dead now...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:04 am » *the last 4 dice
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:04 am » Ack...forgot to subtract her -4... ignore the 4 dice.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:04 am » ...oh goddamit.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:04 am » 1d10=5, 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=9
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:03 am » Bishoujou is making an attack... but first we'll handle Kitty helm
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:03 am » 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=5
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:03 am » Baoshi: Ah, no... that I can't do. Surrender still means a friend dying... so... no. *attempt to get out of the hold!*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:02 am » Shun: Well, didn't. Guess that technically counts.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:02 am » Bishoujou: Baoshi... You know as well as I do that I cannot. However... you can still surrender right now. I don't want to have to spring my final suprise upon you...
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:02 am » so we on 11 right?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:01 am » Shun: Hmph, wasn't too happy to see a trio of people that wanted to kill me show up at my door either, but you don't hear me whining.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:00 am » BishoujouOOC: "Run"? You use such odd words out here in the boondocks.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:00 am » Baoshi: ... please. Both of you... retreat. Will you both retreat? We don;t want to lessen your numbers, if we don;t need to. *pale, losing blood*
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:00 am » DuskOOC: Yeah, not the 3 to 1 you wanted, biyatch.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:59 am » DekaOOC: Beeter run cowards!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:59 am » Bishoujou: ...Ok, the odds are shifting in a manner I'm not quite fond of.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:59 am » Tick 11! Baoshi, and Bishoujou!
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:59 am » He was filled with hatred...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:58 am » Akairo is down. Wei runs him through
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:58 am » DuskOOC: They were trying to kill Shun...
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:58 am » DekaOOC: I guess no drinks for you
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:58 am » This is what I get for making a guy whose dependant on the other guys to watchi his back... especailly when the other guys aren't around.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:57 am » ShunOOC: Well, we did warn them.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:57 am » .....ow.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:57 am » ...ouch
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:57 am » Yeep.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:57 am » Whoa.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:57 am » WeiOOC: Whoops... didn't mean to kill him...
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:57 am » ShunOOC: Good luck with that.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:57 am » OUCH
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:57 am » 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=7 ...10 lethal damage...
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:56 am » BaoshiOOC: ...next time I'll find a way without fighting.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:56 am » He just cast a spell so he can't use charms
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:56 am » *Nods* Go ahead and roll
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:56 am » DekaOOC: All you got to do is survive this
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:56 am » eight...+nine... so 17 damage dice?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:55 am » ...you know what? He's got a lethal soak of 1. You more or less have 8 successes left
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:54 am » OOCBaoshi: ...thank you, Deka. *smiles*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:54 am » I see 9 as well
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:53 am » Wei: *one melee attack* 14 dice: 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=5 Nine Sucesses
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:53 am » (I tihnk hugs are great ways to show someone how much you care about them)
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:52 am » DekaOOC: *hugs*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:52 am » Make your roll, Wei
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:52 am » Ok... hm.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:51 am » oh, well maybe on Bishoujou
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:51 am » BaoshiOOC: I don;t think theres a way to get rid of them, so...
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:51 am » so much for the stunt.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:51 am » DekaOOC: I tihnk you should keep them. *winks*
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:49 am » BaoshiOOC: *contemplating the scars he;s going to have*
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:49 am » Wei: *Vaults over kitty helm and Baoshi, and runs over to Akairo, coming up behind him swinging* No! You're not doing that again!
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:49 am » oh boy...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:48 am » She did not, Demo.
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:48 am » FuzzyOOC: It's still gonna hurt...
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:48 am » did kitty helmet use a charm on her last action?
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:48 am » *Just had the mental image of Wei and Fuzzy, playing 'this little piggie'.*
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:48 am » DuskOOC: But bear paws are tougher than human tootsies*
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:47 am » FuzzyOOC: *looks at her feet* ...eep.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:47 am » heh, yay stunts...*plan formulating.*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:46 am » Also, it's worth noting that there are now jagged obsidian butterfly remnants covering the ground. Bare feet are not recommended here!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:46 am » Ok... Wei, it's also your turn. So you're using your charm of the round as your Heavenly Defense? What else are you doing, since that's a reflexive?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:45 am » that puts me at -1
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:45 am » ok
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:44 am » Shun! Mark off 3 lethal health boxes!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:44 am » On Shun: 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=8
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:44 am » Wei: *lights up, and moves his sword inhumanly fast, swatting butterflies out of the air around him...*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:43 am » Ok... so he's got 5L of damage
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:43 am » DekaOOC: I tihnk it was brave of you. And I think your intervention slowed them down
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:43 am » OoCBaoshi: ... true. I'm still glad I did this.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:42 am » *has a hardness charm*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:42 am » dangit, one less raw and I would have been able to block. 4L
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:42 am » FuzzyOOC: But they'd have still been going after Shun... *feels bad for oversleeping*
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:41 am » OOCBaoshi: ...hahaha... the smart thing would have been to gather everyonw... maybe get medical suplies...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:41 am » With 9L of raw damage. What's your soak for lethal?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:41 am » So he hits Shun
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:40 am » currently, parry which is 7 with the claw.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:40 am » Ok. So Wei's good
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:40 am » Wei: *Blocks* Heavenly guardian defense
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:39 am » 5 to kitty helm
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:39 am » Oh, okay...
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:39 am » Five lethal damage on kitty helm
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:39 am » His attack had 8 successes. What's your DV of choice at?
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:39 am » Kitty Helm's damage, Tinker.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:39 am » Five what? Five what?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:39 am » .....
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:39 am » Ok. Now then. Shun and Wei!
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:39 am » DekaOOC: Quick! make it looks like you are dead!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:39 am » err...5
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:39 am » OOCKitty Helm: Owie! At least it hurt less than last time... only 6 successes!
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:39 am » oops
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:38 am » I see 5 there
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:38 am » if it helps, this puts Kitty Helm at the -4 rating.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:38 am » what about kitty helm?
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:38 am » FuzzyOOC: *tackleglomps BaoshiOOC*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:38 am » Kitty Helm's damage: 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=4, 1d10=10
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:38 am » Still puts me down to crippled, but... whew.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:38 am » *lets out a breath*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:38 am » ShunOOC:... I doubt that would have stopped them.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:38 am » wew
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:38 am » I count 3 successes.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:37 am » You lucked out, Baoshi: 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=10
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:37 am » DuskOOC: Shun? Next time, don't answer the door.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:37 am » They're razor sharp butterflies
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:37 am » lethal
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:37 am » Is this bashing or lethal damage?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:37 am » We'll resolve Wei and Shun just after we do this
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:37 am » Or -4. Whatever.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:37 am » dekaOOC: Don't die!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:37 am » Ok... so 14 successes of raw damage on Tinker, and 11 on Kitty-Helm
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:36 am » *fingers crossed for Baoshi*
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:36 am » It;s okay...
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:36 am » -2 soak.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:36 am » Shun WOULD have been the target, but you nearly knocked out Akairo in one hit
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:36 am » And like I've said: I'm sorry, Tinker
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:36 am » so we just go with soak for both of them. so it's 16 successes of raw damage, minus your soak
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:35 am » Wei: *Blocks!* (Oh, and it's obvious... if that makes any difference)
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:35 am » .....
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:35 am » no DV for Kitty helm and for Baoshi...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:35 am » So he gets 8 successes
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:35 am » His attack: 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=10 + 4 successes for his essence score
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:34 am » considering we are still elarning
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:34 am » Well.... that was me being an idiot a lot... a lot....
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:34 am » ...I'd say it's reasonable to not require him to spend the essensce, if the charm Cannot work at all...
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:34 am » *watches 10 motes of essence waste off*
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:33 am » ....*watches as 10 motes of essence waste away*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:33 am » So he can't move. I'm sorry tinker.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:32 am » Baoshi is Clinched.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:32 am » ... ouch
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:32 am » DekaOOC: awwwww
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:32 am » Taken from Duck Fate, page 143 of the Sidereal guide
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:32 am » And I quote on the charm "Duck Fate:" Attacks with very wide areas of effect (such as the Rain of Doom spell) defeat this Charm if the character is physically incapable of moving the distance needed to escape the effect."
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:32 am » DekaOOC: Go Baoshi!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:32 am » Um...but...
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:31 am » and that's directed at Shun too right?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:31 am » Woohoo!
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:31 am » the Difficulty is the essence score... which means he meets the difficulty, which means he dodges
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:31 am » yeah, good point
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:31 am » defense always wins. If I remember right
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:30 am » Hm. Does that mean he dodges or not?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:30 am » Ok... you MET his essence score
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:30 am » Duck fate go!
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:30 am » 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=4
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:30 am » BBCode 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=7
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:30 am » Wei: *Uses Heavenly Guardian Defense* Four personal essense
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:29 am » note to self: Spells are almost useless unless it's going to be a looooong fight anyway.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:29 am » And yes, Baoshi can. If he so chooses
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:29 am » In the business, this would be referred to as an "Oh SHIZ!" moment.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:29 am » can Baoshi still do his escape fate charm?
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:29 am » Uh oh....
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:29 am » Akairo's spell goes off!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:29 am » Tick 9! No one goes! Tick 10! Akairo and Wei go!
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:28 am » nope... you get to rejoin the battle now, though
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:28 am » Make your REjoin the battle roll while we move onto tick 9
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:28 am » I can't?*headdesk*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:28 am » Ok then! So shun's got claws.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:27 am » *evil grin* I beleive so
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:27 am » Shun now has claws... he really can't do anything else with his turn, but he's got claws!
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:27 am » brbm sorry
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:27 am » Tick 8... by my clock, Shun goes?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:27 am » Tinker, I know, but your soak can't reduce damage below 1.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:27 am » yep... only one damage...
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:27 am » getting clsoer to 15!
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:27 am » Baoshi: Auuughh!
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:27 am » phew....
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:27 am » Tick 8!
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:26 am » 4! 4!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:26 am » Oh. In that case, just mark off one level of bashing damage, since only the 8 counts
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:26 am » so she only gets one die...
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:26 am » that is for leathal
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:26 am » no, this is bashing damage... which is just your straight stamina
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:26 am » so she deals 2 bashing damage.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:26 am » 1d10=8, 1d10=10
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:26 am » 4 stamina divided by 2.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:25 am » Yep.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:25 am » WeiOOC: No, I don't really either... but I've gotta do the best I can, really
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:25 am » 2?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:25 am » Shouyoku deals 4 bashing damage, minus your bashing soak of what?
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:24 am » FuzzyOOC: I really don't think that would count...
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:24 am » WeiOOC: ...you could always beat on the dead one, if it really comes down to it...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:24 am » She wins.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:24 am » Dominated!
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:24 am » heh
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:24 am » 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=9
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:23 am » K
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:23 am » *Fuzzy, using her medicine skill to heal him...so she can then clobber hin*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:23 am » Tinker? You need to make an opposed grapple check
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:22 am » 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=6
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:22 am » FuzzyOOC: *shuffles feet*
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:21 am » FuzzyOOC: ...I could go take out the one that's sick... that's kind of cheating, but it's not like I really have an option...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:21 am » Tinker, make your roll and I'll make mine!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:21 am » Ok...the opposed check
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:21 am » ok, the two rule experts are in agreement. Drat.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:21 am » heh...
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:21 am » HEE!
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:21 am » she has to make the opposed check again to do it... but yes...
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:21 am » (I'm wondering what Fang's gonna say if by the time Fuzzy gets there all of the Dragon-Blooded have been taken out...)
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:20 am » just to one of the attacks
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:20 am » So four strength damage.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:20 am » hey wally, if you use a flurry and a first excellency, do you know if the added dice apply across the board or just the first attack?
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:20 am » * I wanna see Shun use dragon claw again!*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:20 am » Shouyoku is maintaining the clinch and doing bashing damage again with her Crush
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:20 am » Akairo's attack happens on tick 10
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:19 am » (is it wronf for me to secretly hope that byt the time Deka gets there, there would be a target left for me to shoot at> I really want to do samage)
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:19 am » Did Akito ever attack yet? Or is that not for a while...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:18 am » Ok! Tick 7! Shouyoku's up again!
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:18 am » Wei: Now... I'd appreciate if you'd stop hurting my friends now...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:17 am » Shouyoku: Owie! *There's a gash along her forehead*
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:17 am » WeiOOC: Psh... they don't pay me to talk, do they?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:17 am » Long red hair steams down her face, swaying in the wind.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:17 am » You deal a blow across her forehead, knocking Kitty Helm's kitty helm off
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:17 am » DekaOOC: *pats wei on the back* sorry to see that
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:17 am » ShunOOC: ...*facepalm* I blame your botched quip.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:17 am » awww
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:17 am » OOC: Shouyoku: Yay!
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:16 am » 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=5 :( One Damage
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:16 am » OOC Shouyoku: Ruh-roh!
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:16 am » WeiOOC: Yay for five strength!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:15 am » Yes. Go take your roll
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:15 am » so... after soak, it's eight damage
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:15 am » Most of ym dragon blooded have Safety Among Enemies. It's awesome in group battles.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:14 am » For lethal damage
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:14 am » Her soak, however, is 5.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:14 am » unblockable or unexpected or is unexpected the same as unblockable
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:14 am » But yeah
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:14 am » Well... if she had been EXPECTING it she could have used Safety Among Enemies to have Baoshi be the target instead.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:14 am » Wei: 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=6 Four Sucesses
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:14 am » So... it's doubly unblockable!
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:13 am » ok
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:13 am » I just like pointing it out
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:13 am » I know. So it's kinda irrevalent
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:13 am » and doesn't grappling get rid of dodge DV?
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:13 am » *Go Wei!*
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:13 am » WeiOOC: *is boggled* My one sucess was enough?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:13 am » That means the attack is unblockable and undodgable
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:12 am » Baoshi; Wei!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:12 am » Ok. Wei... technically, you surprise them.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:12 am » Shouyoku: Eeep!
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:12 am » Wei: *Gets fifteen dice to start... -3 because it's the second action in a two action flurry*
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:12 am » Okay, OOC party after the fight!
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:12 am » *dekaOOC: deal
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:11 am » ShunOOC:*facepalm* This is why you leave the smart mouthing to me Wei...
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:11 am » DuskOOC: Hellz, yes! Sweet, Sweet Experiance!
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:11 am » Wei: *Runs out of the forest, Taking a swing at Shouyoku* Oi, how'd you like this?
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:10 am » FuzzyOOC: *pokes Kitty helm's helmet*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:10 am » GM OOC: Can I come? I promise to get sloshed and hand out EXP like candy...
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:10 am » BaoshiOOC: If we survive this, drinks will be in order.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:09 am » DekaOOC: Welll. maybe after the battle, if no one is dead
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:08 am » WeiOOC: ...Aww, that makes me sad...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:08 am » Tick 6, Wei goes!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:08 am » grapple maintained!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:08 am » OOCShouyoku: *Kitty ears on her helm droop somehow* Aww...
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:08 am » Augh.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:07 am » 5 successes
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:07 am » DekaOOC: This soo means I am not buying you a drink now Kitty Helm
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:07 am » OOCBaoshi: Oh, really? Well, It;s very nicely made... I really need armor...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:07 am » Ok...she has a specialty in Grappling, so... her roll is: 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=10
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:06 am » exactly...
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:06 am » ah, the dodge is just to avoid it in the first place
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:06 am » OOC Kitty Helm: I made it!
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:06 am » she'd roll the same thing, and the winner is in control of the grapple...
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:05 am » OOCBaoshi: ...soooo... where;d you get that helmet? It;s very fashionable...
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:05 am » Actually now's when you start on the contested pools...
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:05 am » 4
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:04 am » 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=6
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:04 am » you have to make a grapple check against her DV.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:04 am » yep... whichever is higher for you...
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:04 am » Str/dex+Martial?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:03 am » What;s the roll ?
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:03 am » *hands over the butterfly net*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:03 am » go tinker!*fingers crossed*
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:03 am » <==Thought he;d screwed up so bad he;d lost his move.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:02 am » Shouyoku: Boo!
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:02 am » Oh thank god...
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:02 am » Yeah, Baoshi gets to try and break out of the grip...
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:01 am » *I thought a boo or a groan was the accepted response to a pun. :) *
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:01 am » Err...nevermind. You can go, Tinker.
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:01 am » *just gonna be hiding under a box for now...*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:01 am » Alright! Tick 6! Wei goes!
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:01 am » Well if my charm won;t go off yet can I move still? Or have I blundered into losing my action?
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:01 am » ...Sigh...
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:01 am » (I was~)
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:01 am » I'm sorry tinker, that we keep making you roll...
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:00 am » *Feet, don't fail me now-thought you were punning*
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:00 am » Premature rolls happen to everyone.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:00 am » for that attack at least
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:00 am » ....well I;m sorry, I just keep getting overrexited.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:00 am » Tinker, your roll is irrevalent because the spell ahsn't happened yet
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:00 am » I keed~
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:00 am » Boo? *wibble*
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:00 am » *Boo, Tinker.*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:00 am » Valid point, Wally.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:00 am » yeah, fun spell
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:59 am » *nods*
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:59 am » Baoshi: Fates, don;t fail me now...
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:59 am » so there's no attack yet...
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:59 am » O.O
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:59 am » So, he does the same thing... spends a turn just shaping the magic, before he releases it...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:59 am » Death of Obsidian Butterflies calls forth a cascade of sculpted Obsidian Butterflies 30 yards wide and 100 yards long, starting at the caster, each butterfly with razor-sharp wings.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:59 am » 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=6
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:59 am » Shun:*ducks needles* Command sorcery? When'd I say that?*confused*
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:58 am » Ah,now this is when my charm kicks in...
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:58 am » Which does....?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:58 am » Akairo is using the spell Death of Obsidian Butterflies, affecting Baoshi, Shun, and Shouyoku
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:58 am » exactly...
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:56 am » what's Shun's Dodge DV -2?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:55 am » ah, ok
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:55 am » *headesk* ignore me and my roll .
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:55 am » Shun doesn't have the claw yet... he's still shaping the spell
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:55 am » ...wait... I misread everything here.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:55 am » Rolling against Shouyoku's essence?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:55 am » Shun! What's your dodge/Parry DV?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:55 am » I;m rolling against her Essence!
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:55 am » Shun has a parry of 7(or 6 if the rejoin battle roll didn't eliminate the -1) with the claw as it currently is.(15 points distrobuted as:accuracy 3 defense 6 damage 5 rate 1)
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:55 am » Bishoujou's thrown check: 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=4
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:54 am » ...oh I am so dead.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:53 am » 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=6
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:53 am » Yep... but that won't do anything until after your next turn... so Shun'll go next on... tick 13
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:52 am » Okay. I'll roll against her essence to use Duck Fate.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:52 am » BBCode 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=4 rejoin battle roll
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:52 am » Ok...Bishoujou turns to Shun. "So we'll just have to eliminate you before you can strike at us, then!" And she's throwing a needle at you, Shun, and using Thrown Excellency 1 to add 6 dice to the roll.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:51 am » I roll dodge and dex against their essence- and I will take a moment to check to see if he;s allowed to use it against the grapple and whatever harmfull effect is thrown at him.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:50 am » ok, so same kind of roll as the original join battle roll right?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:50 am » He's going to activate Dodge Fate, p. 143. He;ll use this to dodge both whatever attack is leveled at him this click, and the grapple on him. I think.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:49 am » (Go, Baoshi)
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:49 am » Shun, I made an error. Your spell has a speed of 5, but requires you to make a rejoin the battle roll... also, it costs 1 point of temporary willpower, by the way
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:48 am » Hold on a sec.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:47 am » First, I need to know what you're doing, Baoshi.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:47 am » .....okay. I know what I;m going to do~
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:47 am » Back
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:47 am » ...whuhboy.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:46 am » Brb, and I'll roll for those two schlubs
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:46 am » AT THE SAME TIME!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:46 am » Ok, Tick 5! Akairo, Bishoujou, and Baoshi all go!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:46 am » *Nods* Fair enough
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:45 am » I figure if he's already found out he wouldn't try to keep it secret
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:45 am » and that's periphary essence
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:45 am » Ok...Sorcery has a speed of 6 in combat...so Shun goes next on tick 8
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:44 am » *Go Shun!*
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:44 am » Shun: I'll try very hard not kill any of you. But understand, I killed another of those things that hurt your friend... In one blow with this. *activates Wood Dragon's claw*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:44 am » Sorry Jane
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:44 am » Okay.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:43 am » I'm going to take a break. Let me know if something happens while I'm out.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:43 am » WeiOOC: ...Psh...
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:43 am » *but...horsies! Yeah, okay. We'll either save the day, or clean up the debris. :) *
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:43 am » GM OOC: No, it's the bad ROLL's fault!
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:43 am » DekaOOC: Sure, blame me of that
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:42 am » WeiOOC: so, basically... it's all Deka's fault
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:42 am » (otherwise you'd have shown up on Tick 9.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:42 am » (Sorry, guys. You'd have gotten there sooner, but Deka botched her stamina check)
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:42 am » *hey, Deka-think how long it would be if we were run ning, instead of on horseback.)
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:42 am » ok, one sec
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:41 am » (know how combat might go, the battle might be over before 15
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:41 am » [Mei: Likewise... sorta.]
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:41 am » Demo, you're up
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:41 am » DekaOOC: Wants it to get to tick 15 as fast as possible*
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:40 am » hey, we're all still learning the system
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:40 am » Anyways... yeah. Next Tick! Shun goes!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:40 am » Touche, Wally. Sorry.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:40 am » so yeah... no damage
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:39 am » Shouyoku: *Looks over at Akairo* Ready!
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:39 am » heh... plus, you would have subtracted his bashing soak, which is three, if I remember
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:39 am » Sorry about that...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:39 am » So baoshi takes no bashing damage, but he's still clinched until his next action, when he can make an attempt to escape.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:39 am » ...heh.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:39 am » *nods*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:39 am » FORTUNATELY...this is what I rolled: 1d10=1, 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=1
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:38 am » She inflicts bashing damage equal to her strength score (3) plus her number of successes remaining, 1. So I have to roll 4 dice
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:38 am » Do you see how that was calculated, Tinker?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:37 am » So she DOES hit. Ok. She's attempting a crush on Tinker, then.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:37 am » Oh, wait...nevermind, then
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:37 am » -1 for the attack... which means she hits, with one success... (sorry Tinker)
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:37 am » OOCShouyoku: I'll use my excellency next time, you meanie!
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:37 am » divided in half, rounded up... means a parry DV of 8
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:37 am » OOCbaoshi: ... *so* worth the willpower...
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:36 am » +2 because you're parrying with a punch... for a total of fifteen
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:36 am » Phew...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:36 am » ...yeah. There's no way she hits.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:36 am » 6... with an added seven from the charm.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:36 am » So tinker... what's your Dex+martial arts?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:35 am » What's your parry DV?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:35 am » ......okay. I'll use my parry, then.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:35 am » You don't make an opposed roll, that's in DnD. you just use your dodge or parry roll
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:34 am » Wait...nevermind. Wally pointed something out
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:34 am » hahaha...
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:33 am » 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=10
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:33 am » Okay.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:33 am » What;s the roll?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:33 am » Strength or Dexterity + Martial arts.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:33 am » 8 successes... Baoshi, you have to make an opposed check or be grappled.
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:33 am » (Biting my nails)
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:32 am » 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=7
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:32 am » ShunOOC: Not nice?! You're trying to kill us you dimwit!
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:32 am » Baoshi: Neither is trying to kill Shun.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:32 am » Shouyoku: Hey! Don't hurt Akairo! That's not nice! *She growls and rushes at Baoshi, attemtping to grapple him*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:31 am » Shouyokun goes!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:30 am » Ok! Tick 1!
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:30 am » yeah, well you don't get many helth levels
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 am » DekaOOC: Hugs Baoshi more*
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 am » Everywhere but damage... it's weird like that...
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 am » not in damage, I jsut looked it up
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 am » *Baoshi is awesome*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 am » I apologize.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 am » Eh? I thought they counted twice everywhere.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 am » Sorry, Jane. I konw you're bored.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 am » My bad.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:29 am » oh, yeah. Good point
Jane Narbon « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:28 am » Whoooa. Yeah, this game is epic.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:28 am » but not on damage rolls
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:28 am » With a loud thud, Baoshi's flying foot collides int' the man's head. ANd it's 4 damage... 10s count twice, remember?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:28 am » OOCBaoshi: eeep...
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:28 am » Three lethal damage
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:27 am » sorry,
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:27 am » oh
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:27 am » ANd yes, 6 damage dice
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:27 am » 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=4
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:27 am » No.. that was MY roll...for a completley unrelated lore check
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:26 am » so... six damage dice?
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:26 am » 5 there
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:26 am » Make your damage roll
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:25 am » 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=7
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:25 am » You got the ONE unarmored dragon blooded. Congrats
Claire « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:24 am » FuzzyOOC: *still fretting a ton*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:24 am » Yeah...his lethal soak is 1
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:24 am » Well, I'll wait for Z then...
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:24 am » it's probably 1, but I'd wait until Zobot gets back to check
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:24 am » alright... so he'll use a different soak value...
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:23 am » Yeah, it does...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:23 am » brb, bathroom
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:23 am » ..Doesn't the charm turn the damage lethal?
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:23 am » yep, that makes sense...
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:23 am » Okay.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:22 am » And kick is +3b.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:22 am » worth of damage.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:22 am » Ok... his soak for bashing damage is 2, so unless you do lethal damage, roll 5 dice.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:22 am » *nod*
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:22 am » three strength?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:22 am » Seven? That's 1 + your strength + the damage of the kick?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:22 am » Seven.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:21 am » So how much raw damage?
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:21 am » ...okay, adding three, to make it seven...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:21 am » you have 1 die of raw damage, plus your damage rating, and your strength value
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:20 am » his dodge is now seven
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:20 am » DuskOOC: Is sooo going to have to spend willpower.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:20 am » adding 4 to his dodge DV.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:20 am » he's spending 6 motes of essence to activate his Dodge Excellency, essence triumphant.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:19 am » ShunOOC: High valor here too.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:19 am » Hels down to one.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:19 am » Hmm... I better mark it off from hsi last... usea... oh... dear...
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:18 am » Oh, I see. Never mind, then~
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:18 am » Baoshi, the charm you were using requires "2 wp" two willpower points. What did you think that was?
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:18 am » DekaOOC: Hey you and me have something in common Baoshi, a high Valor! Lets kick some butt
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:18 am » Ok... he's got a dodge value of 4, but he's using a dodge excellency
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:16 am » yeah... 8 sucesses
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:16 am » *pokes Baoshi;s valor* Damn fool... hey, what did I loose willpower for?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:16 am » Red-Coat (Ooc): Ouch!
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:15 am » I see 8
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:14 am » and make your attack roll
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:14 am » 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=5, 1d10=5
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:13 am » You're bathed in a green aura of anima as you channel the power of the maiden you draw power from
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:13 am » Ok Baoshi! Mark off 2 points of temporary willpower and the 14 motes of essence.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:12 am » Hmm... I think he will spring forward, and aim a kick at Red Coat.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:12 am » (Manual of Exalted Power: Sidereals, p. 182.)
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:11 am » Is that your action?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:11 am » Baoshi: ....for what it is worth, I do not wish to kill this day. *he activates Blade of the Battle Maiden, spending 14 motes of periphrial essence to add 7 dice to his martial arts attacks (unarmed), and to his Parry Defense Value As the red essence blossoms around him, he shifts into a careful stance* I apologize for the circumstances.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:10 am » alright... lets go with ten yards back...
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:09 am » Yeah... I kinda figured on that, actually...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:09 am » Mmm... rmember the closer you are, Wei, the more likely it's been that they might have noticed you
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:08 am » Um... would 4 yards (twelve feet) be too close to still be in something resembling cover?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:08 am » Wei, how far back from the dragon blooded do you want to be?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:07 am » 12 yards is fine by me
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:07 am » Wei's behind the dragon blooded. The three dragon blooded are stadning in a line facing the two of you. Shun, you and Baoshi are standing in a line back unless you want to be in a different position... about 12 yards away from them
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:06 am » What;s the layout of people?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:05 am » brb
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:05 am » Tick 0: What is Baoshi doing?
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:04 am » (that is How they came up with the term horse power)
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:04 am » heh, I'm not sure he will, just making sure before hand
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:04 am » (really really)
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:04 am » (Facepalm... Horsepower, really?)
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:04 am » I don't mind, as long as you remember it reflects other peopels' opinions of your character what he says.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:04 am » yay
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:03 am » Demo, you can just make stuff up
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:03 am » Plus, he's already got a decent Wits+awareness...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:03 am » Dusk's Mustang: *Making "Rrrr"ing noises!)
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:03 am » (Too bad it has only 1 horsepower)
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:03 am » so, if Shun wants to quote obscure tactitians during battle will I need to make lore checks first? or can I just make stuff up?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:03 am » Ok! Baoshi! You go first on tick 0
chicgeek « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:03 am » (Dusk: Flooring her mustang!)
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:03 am » BaoshiOOC: I'm not planning on it. *smiles*
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:02 am » Hey, sidreal charms have to be good for something...
Hawkwolf « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:02 am » DekaOOC: *hugs Baoshi* Go Baoshi! Don't die on me!
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:02 am » Yeah, he's just awesome like that...
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:02 am » no wonder
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:02 am » He has a special charm that doubles his join battle pool...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:01 am » Ok. So Shun's going to go on tick 2.
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:01 am » heh Baoshi's the fastest apparently
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:01 am » I got 6
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:01 am » 8 for tinker, 7 for Shouyoku, 6 for Demo, 3 for Bishoujou and Akairo, and 2 for Wei
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:01 am » So he goes on tick zero when combat starts.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:01 am » Looks like Tinker's setting the reaction count... AGAIN
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:00 am » I thought so.
Wallycaine « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:00 am » It's an action, so only on your turn...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:00 am » What did everoyne else get?
Demothesis « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:00 am » ShunOOC: You only got one more than me and less than Baoshi
Professor Zobot « Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:00 am » So Shouyoku got 7 successes, Bishoujou got 3, and Akairo got 3.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:59 pm » by the way zo, if I can I activate the dragon claw spell at the very start of battle or only on my turn?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:59 pm » Shouyoku OOC: Yay! I'm special!
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:59 pm » nice
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:58 pm » Shouyoku: 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=1
Herr Doktor « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:58 pm » ((Or...Three. *Facepalm*))
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:58 pm » (Yep!)
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:58 pm » (is Akairo Red Coat?)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:57 pm » Akairo: 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=10
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:57 pm » FuzzyOOC: *fretfretfretfretfret*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:57 pm » BBCode 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=9 6 successes
Herr Doktor « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:57 pm » ((There's a reason I like GURPS. Only tree dice to worry about.))
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:57 pm » Muauahahaha.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:57 pm » Err... eight for tinker
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:57 pm » Bishoujou: 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=2
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:57 pm » 2 sucesses for me, 9 for tinker... *shakes fist at tinker* ^_^
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:56 pm » oops
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:56 pm » Wits+awareness
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:56 pm » it's perception awareness right?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:56 pm » 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=8
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:55 pm » 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=9
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:55 pm » Wheee!
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:55 pm » Shun: I'll try to leave you all well enough to do so.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:55 pm » Deka: Follow!*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:55 pm » Make join the battle checks, Wei, Baoshi, and Shun
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:55 pm » Dusk: *floors it!*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:55 pm » Ok... The fight is about to start! Fuzzy, Mei, Dusk, and Deka! You guys are automatically arriving on tick 15.
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:55 pm » Fuzzy: *climbs on the horse behind Deka* Go go go!
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:54 pm » Dusk: *upset* Mount up-let's go! *Dusk will have Mei ride behind her, if she wants to come.* Deka, can Fuzzy ride with you?
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:54 pm » Deka: Better ride with me, I can't ride very well
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:54 pm » Bishoujou: Usagi lies dead. When the time comes, we'll bury him back in his homeland. His killer, a monsterious ghost, slain. For now, we deal with you.
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:54 pm » Fuzzy: *looks back and forth* Can I ride with you Deka or should I run?
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:54 pm » Or not
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:54 pm » (enough for everyone, figure after the fight we might need to make a quick getaway)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:53 pm » Deka? You got two horses
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:53 pm » Baoshi: I agree- my deepest sympathies, sir and Ladies.
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:53 pm » (how many horses did Deka steal?)
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:53 pm » Mei gets on the horse with Dusk.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:53 pm » ugh, that might have been a bit flowery for Shun...
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:53 pm » Deka: *seeing Fuzzy* That is simplier. Fuzzy, Shun is in danger. Baoshi already went ahead, we got to hurry
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:52 pm » Shun: It killed one of your men?... My sincerest condolences ma'am. I would have rather faced five of you than one die against some vile construct.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:52 pm » Dusk: Mei? If you want to come with me, we can ride double. Deka? Can you get another horse, and get Fuzzy, while I go ahead?
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:52 pm » Fuzzy: ? *heads over to the inn to ask what they're doing*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:52 pm » Baoshi: Ahh, she's Lady Kindoku Bishojou. We met last night~
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:52 pm » Fuzzy? You don't see them, but there's a group of familiar people leading horses out of the inn
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:51 pm » Fuzzy: *double-checks to make sure Baoshi isn't there*
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:51 pm » Mei: So what do we do now?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:51 pm » Bishoujou: Last night, two of our searchers encountered the creature you spoke of... and slew it, at great cost. One of ours is bedridden. Badly ill, feverish with infection
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:51 pm » Fuzzy: *thinking maybe she slept in too much, and everyone's already met at the inn*
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:51 pm » Deka: We just need to get Fuzzy now
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:51 pm » that would help
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:51 pm » Shun: The green lady. She barged up to my house and just starts trying to strng arm me. Can you beleive that?*still keeping an eye on the dragon blooded*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:51 pm » Bishoujou: ... that is why there are not five of us, Anathema.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:51 pm » (Deka, are you going to tell Dusk that you got Wei already?)
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:50 pm » Fuzzy: ???
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:50 pm » Deka: *leads the horse to them* That is what Boashi told me
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:50 pm » The only person there is a sleeping old man
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:50 pm » Fuzzy! You JUST arrived to the caravan and Baoshi's wagon now.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:50 pm » Dusk: I don't know! Deka said danger!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:50 pm » You were SO good at it they haven't yet seen you standing there.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:50 pm » Baoshi: The one in green? Or the helmeted one? I know one name here... well, two.
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:50 pm » (has Fuzzy gotten to the caravan yet? I don't know how far it is)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:50 pm » Hawk, Mei and Dusk ahve'nt even noticed yet that Deka's got horses for them
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:50 pm » Mei: All right, what's he in trouble of?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:49 pm » I did.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:49 pm » Dusk: Okay, Deka, let's go get Wei! And Fuzzy!
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:49 pm » you did see my roll right Z?
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:49 pm » Dusk: Mei? Shun's in trouble!
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:49 pm » Mei: What happened?
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:49 pm » Shun: By the way, miss lady who won't tell me her name, have your people found and dealt with the creature in the woods?
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:49 pm » Deka: *nods* I agree
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:49 pm » Mei: Dusk!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:48 pm » The two of you meet each other
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:48 pm » Dusk: Deka! We need to get the others.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:48 pm » Mei's not making any effort to hide herself, so yes
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:48 pm » Baoshi: Oho? Well, it;s a competitive feild... but I think I preffer it this way. *he gently taps his shoulder back, smiling*
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:48 pm » Heh I think Deka jsut stole horse so well that I am not sure if Dusk noticed
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:48 pm » Wei: *still following, somewhat stealthily
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:48 pm » Does Dusk see Mei?
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:47 pm » Shun:*pats Baoshi's back* You realise, this makes you the stupidist booknerd ever right?*grinning*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:47 pm » You guys have slept for about 6ish hours, so 24 essence.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:47 pm » to get inside.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:47 pm » yar, loooks like even though she is panting, she still has it. 9.9.9.9.7.7.4.2
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:47 pm » Mei, you'd have to pass right by Dusk and Deka
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:46 pm » Zobot? How much essense have I regained?
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:46 pm » Mei ducks into the stables to avoid being seen.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:46 pm » You'd roll a Dexterity + Larceny check, Deka
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:46 pm » baoshi: *he walks over to Shun, and falls in step with him*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:46 pm » A light rain is falling, as Mei approaches the stables and the group of dragon blooded with some in tow are heading towards the woods to the north.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:45 pm » What would I need to roll for Deka to steal some horses
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:45 pm » Fuzzy: *meandering toward Baoshi's caravan*
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:45 pm » Mei, being the nosy girl that she is, heads towards it.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:44 pm » Deka: *gasping*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:44 pm » Chic? Dusk and Deka are at the stables right now.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:44 pm » Deka: I am good enough
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:44 pm » Shun:*grins a bit* Ok. Sorry lady, not interested in dying today.But like you said. Let's take this to the woods.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:44 pm » Mei? You see there's activity going on from the nearby inn. Near the stables.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:44 pm » (Dusk wants to grab a horse,or two, for speed)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:44 pm » Bishoujou: I understand, Viz- no. Baoshi.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:43 pm » Bishoujou: ...very well then.
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:43 pm » (so Deka's not going to go tell Fuzzy?)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:43 pm » Baoshi: You see, if you were to die... it would make the people dear to me so very sad. So I think, all the same, I shall have to become involved. But this one shall not blame you for his foolishness, Shun.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:43 pm » Dusk: *stops outside* How are you at horsestealing? We need to get the others!
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:42 pm » Shun:*shrugs* Your life booknerd. Don't get peeved at me if they end up killing you too.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:42 pm » Deka: *is tugged along! Can only keep up with Dusk's help*
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:42 pm » Dusk: *runs to the stable, dragging Deka*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:42 pm » Wei: 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=9 (Is glad chain shirts don't have a penalty)
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:42 pm » Dusk: *runs back downstairs, skipping steps in her haste* Come on, Deka! *grabs her by the arm*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:42 pm » Baoshi: And yet, I would preffer that you not die. Bit of a conundrum, that.
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:41 pm » Mei decides to step outside of the wagon and look around her.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:41 pm » Shun: ... A bit. They're sort of trying to kill me. I'd rather you not get caught up in that.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:41 pm » Deka: *will use this time to catch her breath more*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:41 pm » Minus the mobility penalty on your armor, if there is one
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:41 pm » Ok... Wei, you're going to have to make a dexterity + stealth check
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:41 pm » Dusk: What? *sees deka wheezing* Wait*Dusk runs upstairs, grabs her bag with knive,ect, and bottle.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:41 pm » Baoshi: I came to greet my friend. *bright smile* Hello, Shun. Mind if I join you?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:40 pm » Bishoujou: We ensure no complications. Dragon Blooded work best in groups. *She turns cooly to Baoshi* ...good morning.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:40 pm » Wei: *slows down, and ducks out of sight, intending to follow them*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:40 pm » Wei! Yes, you can see them
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:40 pm » Can Wei see them?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:39 pm » Baoshi: *he halts, panting a little for breath, trying to smooth himself down as he approaches* Good morning.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:39 pm » Deka: Dusk! *gasp* Shun is i *gasp* trouble!
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:39 pm » Shun:*walking at a relaxed pace towards the woods. Not hurrying, or dragging his feet* So, three of you to kill me? Seems a bit unfair
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:39 pm » Wei, in another minute you'll make it there.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:38 pm » Deka: *pant pant gasp*
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:38 pm » Fuzzy: *not in a rush*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:38 pm » Ok... Shun, you and the three dragon blooded are just NOW leaving the house.... Deka, you make it to dusks... Baoshi, you left first, so you make it to Shun's just now
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:38 pm » Mei looks at the old man. She'll let him sleep, if nothing out of the ordinary reveals itself.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:38 pm » Deka: *is still making her way to Dusk!*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:38 pm » An old man is snorning in a bed next to yours
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:38 pm » Mei: It's clear to you that you're in a wagon. Given how you've gotten to know him recently, you suspect it's Baoshis.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:37 pm » ok
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:37 pm » No, Demo. you don't have to.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:37 pm » Dusk: *yawns, get dressed-sees if she can braid her hair to hide/hold in place her circlet. Once she's ready, she goes downstairs*
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:37 pm » Fuzzy: *leaves her house to check on Baoshi*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:37 pm » if I want shun to act calm, do I need to make any checks?
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:36 pm » Fuzzy: Ok. I think that makes sense... *puts on her chainmail shirt under her regular shirt, and makes sure her knife is in her bag*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:36 pm » Wei: *Hurry hurry hurry*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:36 pm » Fuzzy: yes, you do sitll have your polar bear feet
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:36 pm » Shun? You can't notice any deliberate weaknesses... these Dragon Blooded are comfortable with each other and clearly used to working togheter. Kitty helm is armored, but it's a lighter armor and meant to not debilitate movement much. Bishoujou is in a similar style. The one weakness you can note is that Red-Coat isn't wearing anything other than his coat and a set of showy pants... he's unarmored.
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:35 pm » Fuzzy: *checks to see if she still has polar bear feet*
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:35 pm » Fuzzy: Mrar. *looks around her room* ...weird dreams.
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:35 pm » Mei decides to (carefully) get up, and see where she is exactly.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:34 pm » 5 successes on the war check
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:34 pm » I did.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:34 pm » Fuzzy and Dusk! you both wake up!
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:34 pm » Let me know when Deka gets to Dusk then
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:34 pm » Mark off a single health level as healed, by the way. The Sweet Coridal did it's work
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:33 pm » Ok Mei... there's no infection anymore. It still hurts to move your arm, but it looks like it's healed REALLY fast.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:33 pm » Deka: *grumbles* I should have ran more isntead of getting lazy from haggling with customers
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:33 pm » 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=4
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:32 pm » Deka? you're still winded, so I'd say another 4 minutes. You're tiiired out by all that tiring running. Tiring.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:32 pm » Sweet.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:32 pm » Mei, to determine the status of your own wound, you'd have to make a Perception + Medicine check
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:32 pm » How long would it take Deka to get to Dusk?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:32 pm » ...sure. Why not
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:32 pm » Can baoshi have swiped a bottle of sake, too?
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:32 pm » Mei checks her wound.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:31 pm » Mei: You notice Baoshi's emergency bag is gone.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:31 pm » worry*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:31 pm » BBCode 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=9
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:31 pm » Deka: *Pants* Don't wott *pants* I am good
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:31 pm » For some reason, it's just Kitty Helm and Red-Coat
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:31 pm » There are only two others with Bishoujou, Demo.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:31 pm » I think Deka was going to try and get teh others, once she catches her breath...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:31 pm » Demothesis! you can make your war check...I suppose it'd be a War + Perception check
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:30 pm » well, that's not too bad. How many dragon blooded are with Bishoujou?
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:30 pm » Well I figure I should get Dusk and Fuzzy as well, unless someone else is
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:30 pm » Mei looks around.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:30 pm » Alright... so it's Baoshi, Wei, and Deka heading towards Shun.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:30 pm » ...I think Deka was supposed to, but... she kinda botched
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:30 pm » Not yet, Deka was going for Wei first and she got there 4 minutes later and out of breath and managed to squeek out about Shunb eing in danager
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:29 pm » Ok, Mei, you wake up to find Baoshi's grandfather asleep and Baoshi missing...
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:29 pm » Alright... so, do Wei and Baoshi get there in time to catch them leaving? (and does Wei have to make a stamina roll?)
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:29 pm » or Fuzzy.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:29 pm » So no one's gotten Dusk, right?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:29 pm » Anyway!
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:29 pm » Mine is good, after a few refreshse and backing out and coming back in
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:29 pm » Okay, I'm back back.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:29 pm » *crosses fingers*
Herr Doktor « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:28 pm » ((No. Just silliness.))
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:28 pm » Ok. Much better.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:28 pm » me too, and the error message was showing up for me too earlier. I can't tell if it's slow since I'm on dial up and it's always slow
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:28 pm » And I'm now refreshed...
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:28 pm » same here...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:28 pm » I refreshed.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:28 pm » Okay, that time I refreshed with no problem. Before, i got the error.
Claire « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:27 pm » I've refreshed...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:27 pm » It's moving slow and every toher time I've tried to refresh things it keeps giivng me error messages half the time
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:27 pm » well if you've saved it maybe everyone should refresh a couple of times in case that's slowing things down.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:26 pm » Grr...I"m still having problems with chat.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:26 pm » basically see where the weak points on the group following shun are
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:26 pm » well I was going to make a war check, or whatever you think is appropriate to determine what would be a good option to gain an advantage, in running away or attacking.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:25 pm » war check? No, I didn't.
Herr Doktor « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:24 pm » ((I'm at a loss as to a song choice right now...))
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:24 pm » did you see about the war check zo?
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:24 pm » chat must have gotten too large
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:24 pm » yeah it happened to all of us I think
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:23 pm » Ok. Much better
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:23 pm » Well... Wei will try and get to Shun's as quickly as possible, and try and follow if he sees the group leaving...
Herr Doktor « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:23 pm » ((Whoa....Tweak out))
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:23 pm » (so it was not just me then
chicgeek « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:22 pm » Yeah..I refreshed, got a 'can't display the page' and opened another tab. And it happened again.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:22 pm » (Ugh... chat has cut in and out)
Demothesis « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:22 pm » can I make a war check to determine a possible advantage?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:22 pm » I need to copy this chat sessoin and refresh the page.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:21 pm » 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=6
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:21 pm » Everyone hold on now....
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:21 pm » Shun! The three dragon blooded are following you...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:21 pm » It's going to take you an additional 4 minutes to get to Shuns,
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:20 pm » Deka: *out of breath* Shun....... Danger..... now!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:20 pm » Hawk, ok... you botched
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:20 pm » yeah... I think it's doing better now, but it did cut out for me for a few seconds

_________________
"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!" -Marvin the Martian

Spam Poison. I think.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted Quest Logs II
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:46 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2656
Quote:
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:42 am » Wei: ...Well, I suppose you could read it like that, but, I mean, I just wanted a staff, is all...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:42 am » And anyone who doesn't know what their anima banner powers are can read up on them
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:41 am » Fang: ...are you asking me to fetch a stick? *Jokingly insulted*
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:41 am » I misread what you said
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:41 am » (Besides, it's not like the ban really helped me much anyway)
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:41 am » oh ok
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:41 am » Yaaaay!
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:41 am » who is that to Z?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:41 am » Your character now will ahve time to learn more about what's going on in the world and what their Exaltation's views on it are
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:41 am » Wei: ...I don't suppose you can help me find a good staff, Fang?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:41 am » WHeee!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:40 am » Also, I'm now withdrawing the ban on reading the book associated with your character
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:40 am » 5 dex, 5 martial arts.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:39 am » Grandpa Jan: *uses a charm that makes him flare with fire, and land on hsi feet* Total matrial arts: 10, bucko.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:39 am » definitly fun
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:39 am » I had loads of fun! Thanks for letting me rollup Grandpa January... I;m super exited he gets to help everyone.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:39 am » Very exciting.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:39 am » Shun:*flips Grampa Jan* You'd think old people would know when to retire. Age is supposed to come with wisdom.(I have no idea what Jan's MA+dex is)
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:39 am » Should be interesting...
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:39 am » Deka: Can we stop over at Nexus? I have a few things I want to do first
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:39 am » Thanks, Z. This has been and will be awesome.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:39 am » So, what did everyone think? Did you guys have fun?
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:39 am » That's fine... My life is going to be a bit hectic this week and next week anyway...
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:38 am » Thanks, Zobot.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:38 am » So maybe we'll restart play in a week or so.
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:38 am » Wheeee!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:38 am » Tomorrow I'll post stuffs about when we're going to be getting the groups together. I'll need some time to plan out new quests for everyone, but it'll be fun
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:38 am » *snerk*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:38 am » Wei: *points and laughs at abyssal man*
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:38 am » I'll look at it after work.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:38 am » That is Deka's new insult for now on, Dingbat
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:37 am » ok, I'll do that tomorrow
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:37 am » Abyssal man: Ack! Ack! Ack!
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:37 am » That's Sweet, Sweet.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:37 am » 20, sweet
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:37 am » Dusk: *still whaling on Abyssal man with her skillet* And take that! And That! And take some more!
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:36 am » Granpa Jan: ...*casualy headlocks Shun* kids these days...
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:36 am » Wei: ... so many things I want to buy...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:36 am » yahoo!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:36 am » Once you're one spending exp, PM me wiht an updated character sheet
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:36 am » Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:36 am » So everyone gets 20 EXP and a full willpower recharge.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:36 am » Deka: At least so Far my bow has been doing my tlaking for me
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:36 am » Shun:*rolls eyes* As long as you don't think you'll throw a hip gramps.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:35 am » Alright. Experience point spending tables are on page 274. Experience points don't have to be spent all at once. You never lose them. and I'm bumping up the total you get to about 20 experience points.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:35 am » Grandpa Jun: You, and Dusk need to learn a little more. First trick: kick em' inna fork.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:35 am » Grandpa Jun: Frail?! I have more kick ass in my pinky then you do in your whole fist, little boy.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:35 am » Deka: I could use some up close and personal fighting techiques
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:35 am » Dusk: *Reconsiders, and hits Abyssal Man with her cast iron skillet*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:34 am » Crandpa Jan: *snorts* Great, even more kids... as it were. Ah, well... maybe I can teach onna you some useful hand to hand.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:34 am » Dusk: GRR!!! You hurt my dog! *kicks Abyssal Man*
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:34 am » Deka: And you are now out of the fight. Take that you dingbat!
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:34 am » Shun: Great... this'll be like dealing with an even frailer Booknerd...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:34 am » Abyssal man: *Sword fighting with Wei* So Zetta Slow!
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:33 am » Deka: *pats Granpa Jan* Since Baoshi is my cart brother. that makes you my cart grandfather
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:33 am » Abyssal man: Aw, I didn't even get to introduce myself!
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:33 am » Yay crazy adventures!
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:33 am » Grandpa Jan: Heh. One last adventure... even in part. Not bad.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:32 am » Yaaaaaay!
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:32 am » Baoshi: *hidinf the map by tearing it in two, and slipping the peices in the binding of a book*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:32 am » Since Baoshi's granpa is also helping with group 2, Tinker may/may not be appearing in Group 2's crazy adventures
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:32 am » Deka: *Is still on a quest to find her father!*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:32 am » And Wei and Fuzzy are group 3
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:32 am » Baoshi and Mei are subgroup 1. Dusk, Deka, and Shun are group 2.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:32 am » Awesome...
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:32 am » Maybe 4, depending on how things go
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:31 am » Aunt May: See you all soon~! *blows a kiss*
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:31 am » Wheeee!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:31 am » Which will take place in Thorns.... as this game was set before the Mask of Winters invasion.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:31 am » Whoohoo!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:30 am » THEN! Once the 3 subgroups are all done with, we meet up for Chapter 2 Proper.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:30 am » Wheee!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:30 am » Whichi will happen sometime in the next 2 weeks.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:30 am » Wheee... sir honor is awesome
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:30 am » The group is going to split up into 3 subgroups, each with their one mini-quest
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:30 am » Here's what happens next!
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:30 am » Okay, I like the phrase'savage wiffle batting.'
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:30 am » Wheeeeee prolouge!
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:29 am » heh
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:29 am » Anyways.
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:29 am » Thank you, Sir Honor.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:29 am » GM: AUGH!
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:29 am » Sir Honor: *savage wiffle batting!*
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:29 am » Laitu: *still in the maze*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:28 am » Ok, ok. So the epilogue was wiffle-bat worthy
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:28 am » poor dragon blooded...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:28 am » You have to use the Experience point table and spend them there.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:28 am » Ok. Here's how you spend Experience points.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:27 am » Ok!
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:27 am » Eeeeep.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:27 am » ......eep.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:27 am » End chapter 1: The Tragedy of Veros!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:27 am » Epilogue: A sinister smile creases the lady's face.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:26 am » Epilogue: A Lady encounters the bodies of dead and dying dragon blooded
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:26 am » Epilogue: A lady walks through the woods, carrying valuable cargo.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:26 am » 10 sweet, sweet experiance points.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:26 am » yay origin story
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:26 am » ok
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:25 am » No, no- he;s already overpowered. XD
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:25 am » Daww okay. XD
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:25 am » Sorry, Tinker
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:25 am » And no. Baoshi gets Exp, but his grandfather is an NPC, so he gets none
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:25 am » Now then... a bit of epilogue, and I'll tell you what happens next.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:25 am » Waaahooo!
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:25 am » Whee! ... even grandpa? Awesome.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:25 am » COngrats, you've completed your origin story!
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:25 am » Wheeeeeeeeee! Sweet, sweet xp!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:25 am » Also, recharge your will power back to full
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:24 am » cool
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:24 am » You can spend these like bonus points.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:24 am » Ok! Everyone add 10 experience points.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:24 am » Grandpa Jan: (will grab some faint supplies, leave payment, and they;re off)
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:24 am » Shun: Heh that it would. Good luck cousin.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:24 am » Yay! We all lived... for now, anyways...
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:23 am » Dusk: *sighes* The Inn's full of supplies, if you want to grab anything, go ahead. *leans against Shun*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:23 am » am I the only one Chat's giving trouble right now? It's working.... just very slow
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:23 am » Ok! And... scene!
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:23 am » Fuzzy: *hugs Wei gently* Alright, let's get going...
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:23 am » Fuzzy: *puts the book in her pack, with her poetry book*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:23 am » Wei: *hobbles up beside Fuzzy* Yeah... I figured. I'll help with that whole staying alive thing...
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:23 am » Deka will head back to her cart
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:22 am » Grandpa Jan: *nods* Stay strong, little fuzzy. Come and visit my cart again someday. Everyone get things now, or never.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:22 am » Wei: Actually... just a moment... *Goes over, and tacks something to the door of the blacksmith's* There... I'm ready
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:22 am » Fuzzy: And I won't, Shun! It'd be mean of me to be all annoyed about you guys possibly dying, and then die myself!
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:22 am » Fuzzy: ... *stares a bit, and hugs the book* Thank you...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:22 am » Shun: Denty, no dying out there ok?
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:22 am » Deka: I want to get something from my cart
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:21 am » Grandpa jan: ... *hands Fuzzy a book* Here. This is on the house.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:21 am » Deka: *waves* Travel lightly and never be caught
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:21 am » Fuzzy: Just don't die? We'd miss you.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:21 am » Grandpa Jan: We have supplies for the road, and we can supliment them with hunting. We should leave as fast as we can... is there anything anyone wishes to gather?
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:21 am » Fuzzy: Ok... Bye, everyone. Please don't die while we aren't around. *thinks* Um, don't die when we are around, either. *hugs Dusk*
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:21 am » Dusk: Fuzzy? *waves her over, and gives her a hug* Good luck.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:21 am » Wei: Alright... *waves to the rest* Guess we'll catch you later, then...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:20 am » Fang: I will acquire food and dring as we travel. Come.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:20 am » Shun:*sets Dusk down in the cart and sits next to her.* Anything you need help with before we leave Gramps?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:20 am » Fang: Now. Time is of the essence, and the longer we wait, the sooner the Hunt will come to this place.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:20 am » Wei: No problem... *Hobbles back over to Fuzzy and Fang* So... when do you want us to leave?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:20 am » Grandpa Jan: Ugh. Sounds like a hell of a deal...
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:19 am » Dusk:....Thanks, Wei.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:19 am » Oh that is right, we didn't treat kitty helm
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:19 am » Fang: Two are dead. of the remaining dragon blooded all 3 are unconscious. You could have acquiried their bodies easily
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:19 am » I think so... unless Fang's willing to have Wei wait a night...
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:18 am » Deka: Dusk, I bet they would have found a loophole anyways. It is easy to get around stuff like that when you want to. Beleive me
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:18 am » Wei: Dusk, Look at me! *hobbles over to talk to her quickly* This isn't your fault... Hell, if I'd had my way, I'd have been chopping up those abominations the moment we walked into town...
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:18 am » Dusk: Wait...they asked us to give them the four dragon bloods. How could we have done that? How was that even in our power?
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:18 am » Fuzzy: ...are Dusk and Shun and Deka and Baoshi's Grandpa going to be ok?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:18 am » Ok. So the party is splitting, yes? Wei, Fuzzy, and Fang going one way, the rest of the group going with Granpa Jan?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:17 am » Grandpa Jan: ....just let the emotions come, and then go little Dusk. Yu will havethese choices, at times.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:16 am » Wei: Give me a good night's sleep and I'll... well, I won't be great, but I'll be survivable...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:16 am » Shun: Not. Your. Fault.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:16 am » Fang: Once we get to the wyld zone, it will be. But it will take at least two weeks to get there. He will have time to heal.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:16 am » Dusk: *sighes* No...I could have enforced that deal. It's within my powers.
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:16 am » Fuzzy: And Dusk... you did what you had to... it's not your fault.
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:16 am » Fuzzy: But you said it'd be dangerous...
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:16 am » Wei: No, no it isn't. And yeah... I'll be a bit slow about it, but I can manage
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:16 am » Grandpa Jun: Ssshhhh.... *pats Dusks head* Come on now. Be strong. He will heal. All will heal... and the villiage would have suffered if you had wavered.
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:16 am » Fuzzy: I can carry him... I'm strong...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:15 am » Fang: *Looks at Wei* can you keep up?
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:15 am » Deka: Don;t beat yourself Dusk.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:15 am » Dusk: *sighes, and wipes her eyes*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:15 am » Wei: ...I'd be upset with me too...
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:15 am » Dusk: My fault....Wei's hurt, my fault.
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:15 am » I like Grandpa Jun.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:15 am » gah %$&^% dialup.
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:15 am » Fuzzy: ... *fuzzles Wei's hair* I'll be upset with you if you die.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:14 am » GRandpa Jun: 8snorts* Watch it, moony.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:14 am » Dusk: Why was I so stubborn?...*clings to Shun* The villagers....but, it would have been worse, dealing with necromancers, aiding them.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:14 am » Shun's already carrying dusk tinker
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:14 am » Fang: In time. The village isn't hurt, and if that elderly gentleman hasn't killed them yet, he will not.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:14 am » Deka: *chuckles* Sorry but the idea of leaving him in his undies amuses me *starts taking the armor off as well*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:14 am » Wei: *leans on Fuzzy* Yeah... I'll hold together
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:13 am » Fuzzy: ... *holding Wei up* Is everyone here gonna be ok?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:13 am » (scratch that...)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:13 am » Grandpa: *carries Wei, then*
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:13 am » Fuzzy: It's a manse that does water stuff that that guy broke into recently. *moves to help Wei*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:13 am » Fung: But... we have to go, "Fuzzy"
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:13 am » (Oh, never mind.(
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:13 am » Wei: *staggers along carefully* Heh... well, I guess we deattuned him good...
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:13 am » (Shun's carrying Dusk)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:12 am » Fang: I don't know what "Dusk's Manse" is.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:12 am » We have 2 horses, to ride alonside the cart.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:12 am » Then grandpa will help him walk, while carrying Dusk.
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:12 am » Fuzzy: Ooooh... so that one goes to Dusk's manse?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:12 am » He's about as hurt as Baoshi
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:12 am » Wei can walk... barely
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:12 am » Wei: Deka, while you're at it, take his armor too... might as well see what we can do with it
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:12 am » Fang: By placing them into a weapon, they can grant it new powers. Among toher things.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:12 am » I'd say we're going on the cart. those of us not going with fang
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:12 am » Fang: Hearthstones are the culmination of a Manse's power. They possess the magic of the Manse.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:11 am » Can Wei walk?
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:11 am » Fuzzy: Is it evil?
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:11 am » For the record, deka has the weapon right now along with some rations the guy had
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:11 am » Fang: ...a hearthstone. Surprising. It seems to be a water element one.
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:11 am » Fuzzy: *will follow Grandpa in a second, but is curious now that Wei's been bandaged*
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:11 am » Deka: *nods*
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:11 am » Fuzzy: *pokes Fang* Hey, do you know what's up with the magic-thingy in that guy's weapon? *points at the hearthstone*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:11 am » Grandpa: We'll have to see, Deka.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:10 am » Deka will for sure
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:10 am » Grandpa Jan: ...*sighs* that boy. Well, I'll worry later. *he will pick up Dusk, and lead them to the cabin*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:10 am » Shun:*arms back to normal. Picks Dusk up and carries her to cart* C'mon Dusk.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:10 am » The bandages are holding and he seems like he won't bleed badly.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:10 am » yes. you did.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:10 am » Wei is...
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:10 am » (did we bandage Wei?)
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:10 am » Yes.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:10 am » Deka: Are the charts ok? What about my mother?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:10 am » ARe you guys going with Baoshi's grandfather.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:10 am » Wei: Yeah, some dude with orange hair... he's pretty sure they're helping, or something like that...
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:10 am » Deka rolled a 9.5.5.2 for that so I doubrt I Know much
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:09 am » Grandpa Jan: .... come on. Let's get to the cart. *softens a little, and touches Dusk;s back*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:09 am » Demo, same with you
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:09 am » occult+int= BBCode 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=1
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:09 am » Same with you, Fuzzy.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:09 am » After helping bandage Wei, Dusk drops to her knees and starts crying.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:09 am » Grandpa Jan: ... planner?
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:08 am » Wei: Oh, that's right... he went off with the planner, I think...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:08 am » Wally, you have very little clue what a hearthstone is. They're magical. that's all.
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:08 am » Fuzzy: You didn't get killed! That's according to plan. And Baoshi's off with people who are going to try to make sure he doesn't get killed either.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:08 am » Deka will take anything that can be easily lifted from the man. Would take the armor off as well but that might take longer then the party want. Although the idea of leaving him in his undies amuses her
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:08 am » Granpa Jan: ... and dare i ask where bao is? *looks... worried*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:08 am » Lore
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:08 am » medicine + intelligence.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:08 am » 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=3
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:08 am » 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=3 (lore + int)
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:08 am » BBCode1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=9
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:07 am » Wei: *cough, cough* We had a plan... not sure what happened to it, though...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:07 am » It's easier with lore than occult, though
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:07 am » Grandpa Jan: Kids, the Immaculate order is going to be here soon... and you don;t want to be here then. Let;s start by heading to th' cart.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:07 am » You can roll to see what a hearthstone is. Occult or Lore + intelligence
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:07 am » Shun: Plan? Dusk, do we have plans? So far it's just been survive random attacks.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:07 am » 6, then.
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:07 am » (can we roll a check to know what a hearthstone is?)
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:06 am » Isn't it what's his medicine + int?
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:06 am » WeiOOC: Oh, I know that... I was actually thinking of studying it, to figure out how Daiclaives are made
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:06 am » Never mind. Jan's is only 3
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:06 am » Also, however... it has a hearthstone socketed into it.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:06 am » hold on...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:06 am » Wei, you can't change it's NATURE. The weapon could be remade into another soulsteel weapon, but you couldn't change what sort of materials it's made of
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:06 am » Fuzzy, you have a higher medicine. You roll, and Dusk assists?
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:06 am » Wei: It's not as bad as it looks, I swear...
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:06 am » Fuzzy: ...does anyone have bandages?
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:05 am » what chic said
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:05 am » FuzzyOOC: If it's screamy, it probably doesn't want to be a sword.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:05 am » DekaOOC: Sure, be my guest
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:05 am » Wei: Yeah... I kinda figured...
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:05 am » WeiOOC: I can reforge it, maybe?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:05 am » Fang: Agreed. However, If you are coming with Fuzzy and I, boy, you need to let yourself be treated
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:05 am » Grandfather Jan: Hrmph. Alright, it seems I;ve thrown my lot in with you youngin's... whats the current plans? besides run headlong into danger.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:05 am » No, but we don't want him to have it, either.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:05 am » DekaOOC: We can sell it?
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:05 am » Fuzzy: Right... Wei, you need some bandages or something.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:04 am » Do you guys really WANT a sword that screams in agony every time it parries a blow?
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:04 am » So what does Deka find on the man?
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:04 am » Wei: Fang... *cough, Cough* I think we have to move on, and quickly...
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:04 am » Fuzzy: ...now what?
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:04 am » ShunOOC: Tar and feather him!
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:04 am » Take his stuff!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:04 am » The villagers have all fled. It's just all of you and Fang.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:03 am » Deka: Of course
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:03 am » It's at this point that you guys realize once the zombies are dead that it's gotten deathly quiet in the town
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:03 am » Take off his soulsteel!
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:03 am » Deka will search him for anything
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:03 am » Dusk and Fuzzy have medicine-I assume we will try to patch up Wei and any villagers.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:03 am » Yeah... by the time we finish mopping up the zombies, she'll be gone...
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:03 am » Deka: Thumbs his nose at the dingbat*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:03 am » Well, he's unconscious, not necessarily dead
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:02 am » lol
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:02 am » heh, we have to run into dingbat again just so we get a "remember me?!... oh yeah it's Dingbat!" moment...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:02 am » And 3 for Fuzzy
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:02 am » wow
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:02 am » ok, so 2 limit for Dusk
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:02 am » and Fuzzy
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:02 am » that hit Dusk hard
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:01 am » 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=8
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:01 am » no, Hawk
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:01 am » Wow!
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:01 am » BBCode1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=9
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:01 am » so since I spent two temp willpower for that one attack, does that add to my limit Z?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:01 am » The number of successes equals the number of limit gained. Baoshi's grandfather doesn't count as an NPC.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:00 am » Well, besides Wei, anyways... he's feeling threatened by them, after he got hit twice...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:00 am » Shun: Oh shut up 'he who has been dubbed dingbat.'
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:00 am » *nods*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:00 am » Roll your compassoin score in dice, if compassoin is your primary virtue
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:00 am » Okay...
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:00 am » *nods* How much?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:00 am » *alright wiht you guys
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:00 am » and the limit gained is more or less going to be the same either way
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:00 am » Okay.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:00 am » Ok. If it's all right with me. I'm going to just call it ended here. The other zombies dont' really pose much of a threat to you guys
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:59 am » for personal
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:59 am » 6 out of 11, yep
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:59 am » You're about halfway out of essence by my tab
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:59 am » Shun:*looks at the shamblers* So I figure none of you have a survival instinct. Cause you should be running at this point otherwise.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:59 am » *Nods* I keep track, Hawk
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:59 am » oh I forgot to tell you, used a total of 6 personal mote for both attacks
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:59 am » Man: Hah... perhaps. But for the price of your arrogance, Tha' Mask of Winters will DESTROY you. This town will burn just for you living here. Hah hah... *He falls over*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:58 am » And the lady's still booking it, I assume?
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:58 am » fourteen
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:58 am » So. How many zombies left?
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:58 am » Deka: Take that you magny *beep* *beep* Dingbat!
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:58 am » Fuzzy: *pats Wei on the back*
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:58 am » Wooohoooo!
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:57 am » Too bad I only had 3 of those arrows, so have only 1 left
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:57 am » Wei: *cough, cough*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:57 am » Woooohoooo! Go Deka!
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:57 am » Wei: *smiles* ...So, who was the weaker one again?
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:57 am » Deka: *curses at the man again in diffrent langauges as she lets fly the arrow*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:57 am » I gave him NO ox-body charms at all and just gave him awesome soulsteel equipment.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:56 am » so 10.9.8.8.7.3.2
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:56 am » ...wow. he's incapacitated.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:56 am » wow, and it is an 8
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:56 am » Go Deka!
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:56 am » .... Diaaaaaluuuuuup!*fist shake at dialup*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:56 am » total, I mean. not just from your attack
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:56 am » I wish I can copy and paste, it is on top of 189
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:56 am » but he's taken 5L. Wow.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:56 am » Niice! you only rolled 6 times, though
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:56 am » one more die
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:55 am » ok this is what I rolled 10.9.8.7.3.2
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:55 am » The solar light of judgement strikes down from the heavens like a bolt of golden lightning?
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:55 am » *jaw drops*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:55 am » doesn't it ignore armor?
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:55 am » Go Deka!
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:55 am » so... seven dice of damage
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:55 am » so 7 then
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:55 am » it ignores non armor soak
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:55 am » So you've got 7 successes of raw damage.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:55 am » Wait... of 7, since the arrows ignore non-armor
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:54 am » Doesn't it ignore the none armor part of the soak?
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:54 am » ShunOOC: Bzzt bugzapper!...*is classified as 'pest'... hides from Deka*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:54 am » minus his soak of 9
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:54 am » ok so 2 for strenfth, 2 for the arrow, 5 for the arrow effect, 4 for the charm and 1 for the success, so 14
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:53 am » Ok... you hit
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:53 am » one extra sucess
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:52 am » put them*
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:52 am » Ok I rolled a 10.9.8.7..4.2.1 (as you can tell I organize my die after the roll to but themin order)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:51 am » Ok! Make your rolls!
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:51 am » Deka: You are so dead dingbat!
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:51 am » Good luck!
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:51 am » Ok then Deka will try the same arrow and same charm trick again then
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:50 am » ShunOOC:... Probably. Unless the wyld hunt found them first. Then they might stand a chance
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:50 am » Sorry, it's four. it's usually a 6 for his parry
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:50 am » Wait, 4
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:50 am » His DV is now a 5 after the attacks
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:50 am » FuzzyOOC: Well, she probably asked permission for a reason...
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:50 am » What would be his DV right now?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:50 am » GM OOC: You're only partially right, Dusk.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:49 am » now I don't feel so slow with my speed of 6 on my bow
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:49 am » Fuzzy: It's creepy.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:49 am » Ok. Tick 6! Deka!
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:49 am » DuskOOC: Thing is? Miss necromancer will have STILL gotten the dragonbloods, while we're delayed here, I'm sure. *sigh*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:49 am » Man: Only when it blocks a blow!
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:49 am » 5
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:49 am » Fuzzy: Does it always scream like that?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:49 am » what's the speed of the dagger?
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:48 am » Fuzzy: ...eep.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:48 am » He spins around and places the massive blade between you and him, as your dagger "tinks" against the blade, you hear a screaming sound of agony, as if the weapon itself is shrieking in horror
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:48 am » DekaOOc: *pats Fuzzy* You will get him next attack
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:48 am » fuzzy saying snarl.*snerk*
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:48 am » Fuzzy: Awww...
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:48 am » Drat
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:47 am » Parry DV is reduced for his attack, but you still needed 1 more.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:47 am » gah my eyes are playing tricks onme
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:47 am » 4 successes
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:47 am » no 5
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:47 am » I see 3
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:47 am » 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=9
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:46 am » Melee + dext + knife acc = 9, hang on..
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:46 am » (God I love Fuzzy)
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:46 am » (at this point, she's just saying 'snarl', and not actually snarling)
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:46 am » Fuzzy: Snarl!
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:46 am » Fuzzy attacks Man with her knife!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:44 am » The Man gaspes as you slice across his arm, wincing as blood drips down beneath him, the force fo the blow causing him to take a step back. "Gah... You wear the Exaltation Well, boy."
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:43 am » Yay!
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:43 am » so 1L! yey
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:43 am » 1d10=10, 1d10=3
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:42 am » make yer roll!
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:42 am » Go Wei!
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:41 am » kay...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:41 am » so he reduces that to 2 successes
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:41 am » Ok... so his soak is 7 for his armor, and 2 more on top of that.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:39 am » yes, he is
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:39 am » so... damage dice are eleven
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:39 am » Wait...nevermind. Just tell me how many raw damage you get when you calculate it
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:39 am » Wally, is Wei wearing armor?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:39 am » Ok... he's wearing a reinforced breast plate, so he reduces that to 1 success
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:39 am » Yep... so... two extra sucesses?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:38 am » Page 385, top of the list.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:38 am » seven sucesses
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:38 am » 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=10
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:38 am » *fighter
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:38 am » They're really AWESOME weapons for a melee figher
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:38 am » Daiclaves add +2 to defense
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:38 am » Wei's attack proper...
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:38 am » Alright...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:37 am » His parry DV is 5 since he attacked...
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:37 am » I see 4
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:37 am » Wei's Counter attack: 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=7
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:36 am » ok. Go ahead.
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:36 am » Fuzzy's going to attack Man.
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:36 am » Ok, WAY too much conversation...
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:35 am » Fuzzy: I don't feel like waiting to shift anyway...
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:35 am » what makes this easier is the fact that Fang scared the villaiger to running away on tick 5
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:35 am » Fuzzy: Oooooooh. No, I was just gonna attack him regularly...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:34 am » Grandpa Jan: .... 8double takes at Fang a little*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:34 am » Fang: If you become a Chimara, I promise I will not make your final moments painful. But I do not believe you will fall to that.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:34 am » Yes, she can
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:33 am » Can Fuzzy get to Man this turn?
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:33 am » Fuzzy: Anyway, snarl.
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:33 am » Fuzzy: Or was it just generic cryptic advice? Because it seems like 'not doing things I would regret' would be kind of obvious...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:33 am » Fang: ....just that I understand your feelings.
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:32 am » Fuzzy: ...did you mean anything in particular by that?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:32 am » Fang: ...perhaps. Do what you need to
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:32 am » Fuzzy: I'd regret Wei dying...
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:32 am » Wei: Invoking solar counter attack *As the blade digs into his flesh, Wei twists, pulling the man down onto his sword, braced against the ground, impaling him*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:32 am » Fang: Fuzzy. Do not do anything you may regret. (Fuzzy is in the middle of the party, with Fang)
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:31 am » Where is Fuzzy, anyway?
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:31 am » Fuzzy: *snarls at Man*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:31 am » Wei and Fuzzy.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:31 am » Next tick!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:30 am » Man: But is it just you, or is it the Exaltation? I wonder.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:30 am » Man: Huh. Looks like you've got the makings of a warrior after all
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:30 am » Ouch...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:29 am » wow
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:29 am » Wei: ....*barely standing*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:29 am » If it's any consolation, he spent a TON of essence on that.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:29 am » ouch
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:29 am » 5 L.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:29 am » ...Wally forgive me: 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=7
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:28 am » his damage roll.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:28 am » ok. So no infection this time
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:28 am » In fact, this is how her wound got so bad in the first place
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:28 am » 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=8
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:28 am » Otherwise your wound will be deliberately infected... as was Meis.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:28 am » Phew...
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:27 am » deadly in a long drawn out fight
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:27 am » Lastly.... you have to make a Stamina + Resistance check with a success rate of 3 because of the effect of the hearth stone he's got in there.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:27 am » not much on it's own but it stacks up
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:27 am » 3 Essence.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:27 am » how much/
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:27 am » In addition to that, as it's an attuned soulsteel weapon, you lose essence for it.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:26 am » right... so seven dice
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:26 am » I am more surprised. I have seen lucky rolls on our part made by the dms. happens ALL the time in our DnD game
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:26 am » So five strenght, plus his damage of +6L.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:26 am » alright... I figured it wouldn't be worth much
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:26 am » heh, don't complain hawk. It's good for us remember?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:26 am » *total
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:26 am » I give you +1 for it. So one success totoal
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:26 am » It wasn't enough, Wally. Sorry.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:25 am » hey, my luck isn't always good, Hawk.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:25 am » yes... unless that stunt was worth anything...
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:25 am » sorry 6
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:25 am » so minus your DV... he still hits with 2 successes, right?
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:25 am » all that rolling and you got only 5 successes?
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:25 am » Parry DV is three righ tnow
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:25 am » He's using a Daiclave. It's a HUUUGE weapon.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:25 am » two extra sucesses
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:25 am » really?
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:25 am » wow
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:24 am » 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=5
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:24 am » http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2572396/
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:24 am » Good luck...
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:23 am » eep...
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:23 am » alright...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:23 am » so it's minus 5 to your DVs.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:23 am » He's spending 10 motes of personal essence.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:23 am » so it's +5 to accuracy for an attuned soulsteel Daiclave...
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:23 am » Stunt: Holding his sword sideways, Wei pushes images away, dancing around to avoid where they meet
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:22 am » heh
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:22 am » *wonders if an attack similair to disruptive strike even exists in exalted*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:22 am » But I like the image.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:22 am » Granted, that stunt's just for fun, since NPCs can't earn stunt dice
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:21 am » Stunt: Leaping into the air, the man leaves a shadow of his form behind him, as both of them heft their blades at him. The two massive Daiclaves spin in unison, as one of them slices into his armor from above, while the other cuts into him from below, in a viscious X-Slash.
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:21 am » Ouch...
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:21 am » How much is he spending on it?
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:20 am » [Mei|OOC: This is what happened to me, by the way.]
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:20 am » Distruptive strike! Oh wait...
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:20 am » Wei is spending a point of willpower to channel valor, as he tries to deflect all of the images
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:20 am » ouch
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:20 am » FIVE SHADOW FEINT Cost: 2m per DV; Mins: Melee 2, Essence 1; Type: Supplemental Keywords: Combo-OK Duration: Instant Prerequisite Charms: Any Melee Excellency The Abyssal’s weapon spins in a flicker of shadowy images, confusing her foe. For every two motes the Exalt spends on Five Shadow Feint, her target’s DV against the attack drops by one.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:19 am » The Man is attacking Wei... with a charm to suppliment his single Daiclave swing.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:19 am » (hee!)
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:19 am » *snerk*
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:19 am » Deka: Yo, Your mother was a hamster and your father smeleed of elderberries you dingbat
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:19 am » Grandpa Baoshi: Talk talk talk... you know what they say about an overcompensating man.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:19 am » Wei: Maybe... but then I'd have to stab you in the back, and that'd just be a shame
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:19 am » Man: The girl throwing metal, perhaps?
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:19 am » Fuzzy: Me! Me! Pick me!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:18 am » Man: You're absolutely right. Maybe I should go after one of your nice, UNARMORED friends?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:18 am » Alright. He's moving around the zombies thronging Wei, so that he doesn't ahve to move past Wei next turn to attack other, less armored people.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:18 am » still four
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:18 am » Wei: *spits in his face as he approaches* Knew you'd come for me, you little coward
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:18 am » (what tick are we on?)
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:18 am » ...eep.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:17 am » And he's heading towards Wei. Who already used his reflexive charm, and is nice and vulnerable.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:17 am » Now it's the man's turn.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:17 am » yey
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:17 am » Good to know
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:17 am » So out of the twenty zombies, 6 are dead.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:17 am » Dead dead.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:17 am » Dead
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:16 am » ok BBCode 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=5
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:16 am » The second could still fail
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:16 am » yep... 2+shun's strength... three right?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:16 am » Yeah
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:15 am » so the first one is insta-kill. so roll for the second?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:14 am » We can call that a kill
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:14 am » ...sure. Why not
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:14 am » working on it. Dial up is slow...
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:14 am » the second one is 1+3+strength-2
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:14 am » ...can we just call that a kill? that's nine extra sucesses +3 damage+strength... -only 2
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:13 am » Err... you hit on the second one too. Barely
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:13 am » Roll for damage?
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:13 am » attack 2: BBCode 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=5
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:13 am » yeah, 11 there
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:12 am » Anyways. Yeah, you hit, Demo
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:12 am » OUCH
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:12 am » Grandpa JunOOC: Girly, you'll need talking soon. Did me a lot of good. *wise nod*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:12 am » attack 1: BBCode 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=5
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:12 am » hey chic, Dusk reminds me of my favorite city character. He stinks in combat but excels at information brokerage
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:12 am » Really-I chose to have most of my strengths non combat.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:12 am » Oh, it's fine!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:11 am » Chic, you've got other talents. I'm sorry you haven't got as much of a chance to shine
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:11 am » (yeah)
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:11 am » (Heh-I decimated an Omen dog before,remember?)
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:11 am » Well, it's not like I feel I can take the time to aim.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:11 am » DekaOOC: Dusk, we need to up your throwing skills
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:11 am » Shun:*Claws: accuracy 7, defense 3, damage 3, rate 2. 2 attack flurry. 15-2-1 health=12,11 dice respectively against two of the shamblers*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:10 am » Actually, er... well, that's still technically true
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:10 am » *nods*
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:10 am » *know what I'm spending experiance on!*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:10 am » Hey, remember guys- if we werent; here, ther might not be much hope at all for the villiage. Anything we do at all is good. ;D
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:09 am » don't hit.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:09 am » You... sorry?
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:09 am » Bleagh.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:09 am » BBCode1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=7
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:08 am » Okay, just one attack.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:08 am » The minuses are greater the more attacks you make
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:08 am » it depends on how many attack you make. The first attack has a minus equal to the number of attacks you're making, the second one has that minus, only one greater, and so forth
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:08 am » Wait...I can't flurry with the chunks.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:07 am » What minuses for the flurry?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:07 am » Yeah. How many attacks are yuo making, chic?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:07 am » make yer roll
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:07 am » Dex + thrown=4 dice. Minuses though, right?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:06 am » ok!
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:06 am » Okay, Dusk throws. Her trusty metal chunks, since I don't have a minus with them. Flurry.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:04 am » well they're targets are different so you go first. mine will take a bit anyway
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:03 am » Demo, if you want to go fist, you can-doesn't matter to me.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:03 am » oops nevermind
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:03 am » Dusk, you can throw at them, sure
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:03 am » Chic, Dusk or shun first?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:03 am » It's possible
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:02 am » Dusk will attempt to hit the zombies currently attacking the villagers-possible? Or do I need to hit a closer target?
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:01 am » WeiOOC:... yeah, it's still pretty evil
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:01 am » (GMOOC: Hey, get off of me! They had plenty of opportunities! It's not evil!)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:00 am » Tick 4: Shun, Dusk, and the Man again
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:00 am » (Sir Honor: *bonks Zobot with a wiffle bat*)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:00 am » So next tick
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:00 am » I know. I was trying to reflect both the compassion and conviction virtues.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:00 am » ANYWAY.
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:59 am » ...yeep.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:59 am » hey, I gave you every evil opportunity to stop this!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:59 am » Limit will be gained by certain compassion-high peoples.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:59 am » Yep. Limit break in my future.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:58 am » Or rather clubbing them down and then biting into them.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:58 am » (Distruptive strike! Oh wait, wrong game)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:58 am » Grandpa Jun: Hrmph. Defend the innocent!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:58 am » I'm not even going to roll for this.... they're cutting them down
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:58 am » villagers.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:58 am » However, the other zombies are attacking.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:58 am » ok. They're extras, so you kill them both
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:57 am » 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=6
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:57 am » 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=5
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:56 am » I think they just make it lethal is all.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:56 am » er... damage of the claws.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:56 am » and the strength of the claws...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:56 am » 4 str!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:56 am » and you add your strenght
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:56 am » But yes
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:56 am » Well, minus their soak of 2 each time
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:55 am » Cool. So, 5 and then 4 raw damage?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:55 am » Roll for damage
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:55 am » And you hit the second zombie
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:55 am » Deka: Scratch that plan, she is too far
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:55 am » ok... you more than hit the first zombie
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:54 am » Roll Two: 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=5
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:54 am » Deka: *judges the distance first*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:54 am » and then an additional minus one on the second action...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:54 am » Roll One: 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=6
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:53 am » k.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:53 am » No, the first is -2, the second is -3
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:53 am » Deka: I beleive knocking this lady out will stop the zombies though
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:53 am » For a flurry, each attack is -2 for 2 actions, right?
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:52 am » Shun: The villagers are a bit more important at the moment. He may not have liked them, but I doubt he'd put himself that far above their lives.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:51 am » Granpa Jan: Claws of the Vengeful Storm! *he casts the martial arts charm Five Dragon Claw, making his hands clawed lethal weapons that ignore the targets hardness, and uses a flurry to attack both zombies*
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:51 am » Deka: Shun, I got an idea. Want to help me save your father's body?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:50 am » Go and attack, Baoshi's Grandfather.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:50 am » *Nods*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:50 am » Two fo them are attacking Baoshi's grandfather.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:50 am » Dusk: *face holds an expression of horror* What have I done?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:49 am » I will take his action now.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:49 am » The last 10 zombies are attacking villagers, including Baoshi's grandpa
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:48 am » They are guarding the retreating woman I bet
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:47 am » guarding?*research time?*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:47 am » Now Grandpa Jan?
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:47 am » heh, definitly
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:47 am » They cant get to you guys this action, though. So they're moving and guarding.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:47 am » ...though if you keep rolling ridiculously, that may change
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:47 am » Dusk: *has a nifty red shirt!*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:47 am » ok. For the other zombies 5 of them are trying to move past Wei to attack other members of the party.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:46 am » Hee.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:46 am » Most Likely Not To Die.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:46 am » Wei's MLND.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:46 am » Eh, wei's still good...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:46 am » Final zombie: 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=10 Misses
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:45 am » Again, this fight was slated against you guys to begin with. I had to make it SOMEHOW Winnable
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:45 am » ahh, okay... that makes sense
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:45 am » They're just smashing you with fists.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:45 am » Sorry. I should have made that clear. These zombies don't have the metal claws the other one you saw did.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:44 am » oh, bashing?
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:44 am » two lethal damage
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:44 am » mark off two health levels of bashing, Wei.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:44 am » wow, zo has some crazy luck... Whatever character he makes for my campaign is going to be troublesome...
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:44 am » heh, we aren't going to see Dusk's dad with the wood ax now, are we? And go grampa!
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:44 am » FuzzyOOC: Can I be Scotty?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:44 am » Ok. Rolling! 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=8
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:44 am » Deka: Baoshi is ok
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:43 am » three damage dice
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:43 am » Wei: -6, two sucesses
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:42 am » ...sorry Wei
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:42 am » 4th Zom: 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=10
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:42 am » Grandpa Jun: Damn straight, ya brat.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:42 am » Shun:*sees Baoshi's grandfather* Great, now I know where the bookworm gets it from.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:41 am » Jim?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:41 am » I'm a doctor, not a dragn blooded?
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:41 am » *snerk*
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:41 am » Go Wei!
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:41 am » He's dead, Jim.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:40 am » he's dead.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:40 am » four damage
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:40 am » 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=2
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:40 am » four sucesses... two extra, nine damage dice
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:40 am » You hit.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:40 am » ok
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:39 am » 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=3, 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=4
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:39 am » um... only half of them, to save essence
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:39 am » Ok...am I assuming that Wei is just going to counterattack each zombie in turn?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:39 am » True. But we only rolled one zombie's attack
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:39 am » Wei: *Counterattack three*
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:38 am » Hey, the other 15 were heading towards the villagers...
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:38 am » Wei: *still parry six*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:38 am » *nods* sure deal.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:38 am » yes... but can he wait till they finsih attacking Wei?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:38 am » Yes, he's active this tick, I believe
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:38 am » Zom3: *probably misses* 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=2
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:37 am » Is he active this tick, then?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:37 am » Zom2: *misses* 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=3, 1d10=8
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:37 am » Brandfather Jun: Hmph. I;m well past my time for this Gods Damned nonsense... but if Baoshi thinks you lot are worth fighting for, so do I.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:37 am » yep... first zombie got it's head taken off, next one's attack?
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:37 am » (can tell this may take a while bfore Deka's turn again)
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:36 am » tick three, that is
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:36 am » Poke me in msn when I am needed, brb
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:36 am » three, actually
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:36 am » this is tick 2 right?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:36 am » plus, there's 15 other zombies to resolve.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:36 am » *nods* Well, the Zombies still have four attacks on Wei, so don't forget that
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:36 am » Shun:*wonders if the anima banner can attack as well*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:36 am » he met the count, so he acts on the same tick
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:35 am » this tick, actually
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:35 am » Deka: *turns to Baoshi's grandfather and her eyes widen*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:35 am » Ok. Baoshi's Grandfather is joining the fight. Wally, if you could figure out what tick he jumps in on, that'd be appreciated
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:35 am » WeiOOC: ....Baoshi's grandfather is awesome too...
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:35 am » Yay Grandfather!
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:35 am » *coughs* five for hsi join battle, by the way.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:34 am » And it makes enemies with an actual BRAIN have a harder time hitting him!
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:34 am » Deka: *wonders if she would look like that ever...... and thinks it would be hard to be sneaky like that*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:34 am » A figure pushes it;s way through the crowd, grumbling and cursing... wearing humble merchants robes, with a sheathed sword strapped to his back. The figure has shining grey hair, braided back from an aged, but still strong face... proud blue eyes stare into the battle, as Baoshi;s Grandfather scoffs. "Hmph.... well, not bad for a youngin', that. Bao had better damn well be out of this, or I'll tan his damn hide." he goes into a stance as the crowd is slowly scared away, leaping into battle with a feirce cry of... "JUSTICE!"
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:34 am » That's awesome.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:34 am » WeiOOC: ...I look awesome!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:33 am » This is the power of a Dawn Caste's anima banner!
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:33 am » Deka:..... wow
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:33 am » Fuzzy: ...wow.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:33 am » As the Golden Bull awakens to his true potential, a fiercesome visage bursts forth above him. What looks to be a glowing golden warrior, clad in shining armor and holding a flaming sword rises out of his Anima banner, mimicking every action he takes, both wonderous and fearsome to behold
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:32 am » I see 5
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:31 am » ok. As Wei spends the essence, suddenly his body erupts into a golden light.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:31 am » Join Battle Roll: 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=2
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:31 am » It's dead
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:30 am » four lethal damage
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:30 am » 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=2
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:29 am » So three sucesses... 12 damage, -2, ten damage dice
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:29 am » Ok, that means you're down to 21.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:29 am » So you more than hit
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:29 am » Solar Counterattack, spending three perpheral essense
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:29 am » A dodge of 2 as well
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:28 am » Ok. They've got a lethal soak of 2, so... yeah
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:28 am » I see 5
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:28 am » yep... 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=7
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:27 am » Are you sure you want to use that one?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:27 am » Ok then! That's your 1 reflexive charm, though.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:27 am » Wei activates his charm, and counter attacks
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:27 am » one lethal damage
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:27 am » 1d10=9, 1d10=4
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:26 am » yep, two damage dice
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:26 am » ok. So 2 damage
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:26 am » minus five for his soak
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:26 am » Ok. So one success, plus the 2l Of his hit, plus it's strenght of 4...
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:25 am » Dusk is sooo gonna be curled up catatonic after this fight. If she lives.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:25 am » ow
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:25 am » Wei: *Parry of 7* mostly deflects it
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:25 am » I swear I'm not doing this intentionally
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:24 am » ouch
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:24 am » Ouch. 8 Successes.
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:24 am » Gah!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:24 am » Zombie 1: 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=9
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:24 am » DekaOOC: *grumbles louder*
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:24 am » ...yeep.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:23 am » WeiOOC: Whee!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:23 am » He's getting surrounded by this. We'll resolve each one normally
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:23 am » Ok. 5 of the zombies are attacking Wei, since he's closest
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:23 am » eep. Yep. Definitly gaining limit.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:22 am » They're spreading out to attack anyone nearby: Lawgivers, villagers, anyone OTHER than the Male Abyssal that moves
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:22 am » ...you know, if Dusk was a warrior, she would so chase her down on horseback.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:22 am » well, those of you with Compassoin as a primary virtue might gain some limit for this
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:22 am » DekaOOC: I will shot her again if I can *greumbles*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:22 am » The ZOMBIES, however...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:21 am » The lady continues to flee away from the battle! Ranged atttacks at her now carry a penalty
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:21 am » WeiOOC: Hey, he started it!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:21 am » Tick 3: Zombies go, and the Lady goes agian
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:21 am » Tick 2:
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:20 am » (Basically, Fang is using a social charm of his own invention to scare people inot fleeing
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:20 am » Ok. Fang, meanwhile, while the fighters of the two groups are engaged in a combined pissing contest, is going to turn to the onlookers. He gives an inhuman shriek as his mouth seems to grow fangs. People are turning and will be running on their tick, tick 5.
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:19 am » Fuzzy: It was awesome. Wei's really good at fighting.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:18 am » Wei: Oh, they never touched me. That's from a firecracker, if you must know
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:18 am » Man: Oh really? So you walked away from a battle with dragon-whelps unharmed? You've got a bit of blood on your shoulder, by the way.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:17 am » Wei: I'm sure I will... and most of them wll be your curses
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:17 am » Shun: Wow, why didn't you just jump off a cliff and save youself the time. The result would be the same.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:17 am » Deka: *curses i all the langauge she knows for missing the lady*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:17 am » Man: Oh, you'll get plenty of words, forge-rat.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:16 am » Wei: Oh? Why don't you come over and discuss it then?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:16 am » Man: *Is moving forward through the throng of zombies to attack... he can't get far enough to attack, though, so he's just going to walk forward his movement.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:16 am » Darn , the Man, keepin' the people down!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:16 am » Man: Hm. I've been waiting for this since you brats stopped the flood.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:15 am » ok. tick 1! Fang and the Man are going!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:15 am » *nods* Yeah
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:15 am » Anima*
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:15 am » Oh z, don't foget the arrow is surrounded by Deka's Amina
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:14 am » they do
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:14 am » Oh and they aignore non armor soak on top of that
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:14 am » six... unless I'm mistaken, you have a self bow, right?
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:14 am » 6... *sigh*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:14 am » heh
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:13 am » ok... what's the speed on that attack?
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:13 am » Oh yeah, the special arrows are electrical and deal extra damage
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:13 am » Unfortunately, the arrow itself is consumed in the attack
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:13 am » Chic: <3!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:12 am » The Arrow itself is a sight to behold. It crackles and sputters as it builds up static electricitiy, and crashes into the tor ground, exploding in electrical attack
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:12 am » Cool...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:12 am » Ok. The Lady's body flickers and vansihes, reappearing a few feet away.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:11 am » Back
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:10 am » I was gonna use this attack on the green lady but she gave up before I could
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:09 am » but dang it, I wanted to do 13L damage dice
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:09 am » ack, brb
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:08 am » It was still cool, Hawk.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:08 am » *sigh* there goes my big moment
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:07 am » brb
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:07 am » Fuzzy: Oooooh... I think she might be an anathema too!
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:07 am » DekaOOC: Of course she would use one of those to dodge, I should have known
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:06 am » Here's the description: FLICKERING WISP TECHNIQUE Cost: 3m; Mins: Dodge 4, Essence 2; Type: Reflexive (Step 2) Keywords: Combo-OK, Mirror (Seven Shadow Evasion; Exalted, p. 227), Obvious, Spectral Duration: Instant Prerequisite Charms: Flitting Shadow Form The Abyssal unnaturally dissolves out of the path of an attack, seeking respite in the momentary peace of non-existence. He reappears all too quickly, his perfect dodge completed by re-forming him somewhere within (Essence) yards that he could have reached through conventional evasive action. This Charm can dodge undodgeable attacks, but it cannot dodge unexpected attacks. This Charm carries one of the Four Flaws of Abyssal Invulnerability.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:06 am » The lady is using a Dodge Charm: Flickering Whisp Technique.
Claire « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:06 am » Ooooooh... shiny...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:06 am » ShunOOC: What do you mean if? This is a 'when' situation.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:06 am » so 8 total with the willpower added
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:05 am » +2*
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:04 am » Deka will notch her special arrow (no idea what it would look like) and draw it, aiming it at the fleeing woman. She mumbles to herself that her father taught her. A little chant that helps her concentrate. "Let my enemy know fear as I strike true for I am the master of battle. Be it be of the mind or the body, my enemy will fall before me." She releases the arrow. (Thanks to the charm, the arrow is covered in Deka's amina. I rolled a 10.9.9.9.7.5.4 =2 more for willpower)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:04 am » Lady OOC: if you can ever catch me I'll be concerned. have fun with the zombies!
Demothesis « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:03 am » ShunOOC: Oh. did I forget to include the stipulation that you leave my father's body behind in that 'leave or die' deal? So sorry.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:03 am » Roll dex+archery+accuracy.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:02 am » ok
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:02 am » Just to annouce, she's going to be using a dodge charm
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:02 am » ok. Go deka!
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:02 am » want me to roll?
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:02 am » (Go Deka!)
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:02 am » I am still spending my two willpower
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:02 am » 'sallright.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:01 am » Sorry.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:01 am » So you miss.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:01 am » so you got a 1 and she has a dodge DV of 1.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:01 am » but it's also -2 because she's dashing.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:01 am » I suck..
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:01 am » Ok. Her dodge DV is a 4, but i'd lower it to a three because she's carrying a corpse that inhibits her movement.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:01 am » BBCode1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=9
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:00 am » wait. messed up/
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:00 am » Alright.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:00 am » I will let chicgeek do hers first
chicgeek « Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:00 am » My dex and str areBBCode1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=6 both 2.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:59 pm » it's Dex+thrown to hit, not strenth
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:58 pm » Okay. I'll throw 1. so...Thrown +str =4, -1, roll three dice?
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:58 pm » hense the special arrow, charm and the extra willpower
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:58 pm » *Nods* Understandable
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:58 pm » I REALLY want to hity something and hit it hard
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:58 pm » yes
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:58 pm » Ok... Hawk, you're using one of your Special arrows?
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:57 pm » Rightous judgement arrow is essense arrow, just a sub catagory of it
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:57 pm » (Chic, I'd suggest throwning one shard at a time... better chance of hitting)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:57 pm » BUT! OBsidian butterfly shards are accuracy -1 as well, so it's more like -4, -5, -6.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:57 pm » Gonna uses Essense arrow attack (page 188) with rightous judgement arrow (that is what I bought) which adds to damage and I am going to spend 2 willpower (if I can) to add to the to hit
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:57 pm » Ok. Chic, the first attack is Thrown + Strength -3, the second is that -4, and the third is that -5 dice
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:56 pm » ShunOOC: What is with everyone provoking me lately?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:56 pm » So, help me out here. Thrown plus strenght?
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:56 pm » Ok, thanks.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:56 pm » Er. No, Claire. There hasn't been
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:56 pm » Dusk will flurry, thowing 3 shards at her.
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:56 pm » Zobot? Was there an end scene at some point?
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:55 pm » Deka will shoot the lady with one of her special arrows along with a charm, let me look up the page for it
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:55 pm » Deka, Dusk, and The lady
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:55 pm » The LADY, for her action, is picking up Shun's father's body and turning, and then making a dash action to run away from the battle.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:55 pm » Tick 0: Dusk, Deka, Lady
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:55 pm » Who goes first
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:53 pm » Ok! Battle... JOINED!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:53 pm » Accuracy: -1. Damage: 3L, Rate: 3, Defense: 0.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:53 pm » Ooo... CHic, here's the stats on them
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:52 pm » Zobot, Dusk has a pouch full of obsidian butterfly shards, what damage will they do thrown?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:52 pm » I'm refreshing chat, so someone else will have to solve it
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:52 pm » Ready!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:52 pm » ok!
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:52 pm » I have a charm that lasts one scene, and I need to know if I have to renew it or not.
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:51 pm » Did it happen since the last battle?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:51 pm » ... and of course chat is slowing down for me...*kicks dialup*
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:50 pm » what about an end scene Claire?
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:50 pm » hey Dusk, throw something at the lady so I know her DV is :P
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:49 pm » And Dusk can be horribly guilty and go helpless...
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:49 pm » ...end scene?
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:49 pm » Deka: *mumbles* Father always said to aim for the heart of the matter...
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:49 pm » WeiOOC: Does it really matter? Of course they are, but that's not the point...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:49 pm » Which means, if they destroy the village, they can blame Dusk for not taking a deal...
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:49 pm » ... of course...
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:49 pm » someone else*
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:48 pm » DekaOOC: I wanted to know if they are following orders from someoneelse or not as well
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:48 pm » wow
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:48 pm » WeiOOC: Don't worry about it... just keep away from them
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:48 pm » brb, bio, and then we'll start
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:48 pm » 1 for shun
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:48 pm » Anyways... incidnetally, a crowd of onlookers too stupid to run is forming
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:47 pm » Ok!
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:47 pm » 5 for dusk.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:47 pm » Deka got a 5
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:47 pm » DekaOOC: Dang it, the last information I wanted was WHY they wanted them as hostage
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:47 pm » What successes did everyone get?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:46 pm » (sorry, but I though equal compassion/conviction would let her care about the harm them running free would cause, and make the tough decision to defy them. Greater good, noble cause)
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:46 pm » You know, without realizing it, I am glad I have good wits/percption and awareness
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:46 pm » (hey, we had an end scene at some point since the last battle, right?_
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:45 pm » ShunOOC: And now I'm glad I used that claw spell earlier.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:45 pm » Wei is at the front of the pack, though...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:44 pm » For Fang: 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=9
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:44 pm » (to back away, and throw rocks?)
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:44 pm » shun got 1 success
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:44 pm » Why does the wosrt fighter of the group have the good roll? *sigh*
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:43 pm » Deka: *to group* aim for the lady. maybe if her get her down, the zombies will follow suit
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:43 pm » Shun: Here's the new deal. You leave and you get to live. BBCode 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=6
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:43 pm » Dusk got 5.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:43 pm » Man: Actually, that's her.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:43 pm » and the Zombies got 2
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:43 pm » Deka got 5
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:42 pm » Dusk: *hisses at the man* Necromancer.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:42 pm » The Man got 4
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:42 pm » Ok. So the Lady got 5 successes
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:42 pm » 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=10
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:42 pm » 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=9
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:42 pm » Deka: I suggest we kill the lady first
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:41 pm » oh and another 1
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:41 pm » 1d10=6
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:41 pm » ok deka got 10.9.9.8.3.1
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:41 pm » 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=5
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:41 pm » Fuzzy: *confused*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:41 pm » BBCode1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=6
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:40 pm » Lady: *Sighs*
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:40 pm » Wei: Well, here we are... 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=2
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:40 pm » Lady: And anyone else that gets in your way.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:40 pm » Lady: *With a floursih of her hands* kill them.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:39 pm » (OOC: Make Join the Battle Rolls. Because I want to make this quick, I'll be rolling all 20 Zombies at one join-the-battle-roll. Also: Battle music!)
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:39 pm » Shun: *steps between Dusk and the man* Oh? Are we all donr pretending at manners? Good. I would never degrade my father in such a manner as trading his body as some sort of currency.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:39 pm » (Dusk is going to get us killed. Argh.)
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:39 pm » Wei: Though, I also would like for us to try to settle this with minimal fighting... *looks the man up and down*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:39 pm » Dusk: *stands still, and glares*
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:39 pm » Deka: Why do you want to hold them hostage?
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:38 pm » Deka: *is making no threating moves right now*
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:38 pm » Wei: I do believe I'd wish for you to try...
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:38 pm » DekaOOC: Look, the more they talk, the more they give away, capish?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:38 pm » Man: *Sighs* Very well then. As you wish, I'll carve you to bits. *Sets Shun's father down and unslings his Daiclave*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:37 pm » OOCBaoshi: Guh. This is why lawgivers need advisors...
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:37 pm » Deka: I am curious, WHY do you want to hold them hostage?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:36 pm » Dusk: I.Don't.Care. And, you hurt my dog, you monster! *glares*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:36 pm » LadyOOC: I did PREPARE to deal with Lawgivers, you know.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:36 pm » OOCBaoshi: ....just attack them already. Theres no way agreeing with them for anything ever is good.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:36 pm » DekaOOC: Oh she is good
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:36 pm » Man: ...I am not... as verbose.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:36 pm » Lady: And, to pontificate, are not those who die of natural causes "innocent deaths"?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:35 pm » Lady: ...how do you know innocents died to create them? What if I told you these bodies were all the dead of natural cuases?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:35 pm » Wei: I have no wish to kill anyone more today...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:35 pm » Dusk: *glares at the man* Your companion is silent. Do you speak for him?
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:35 pm » Deka:*to the group* Jsut a little longer ok, jsut hold out a little longer for me please
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:35 pm » Wei: This is... acceptable to me, at least
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:34 pm » Dusk: Be that as it may, innocents died to create them. And, as I said, it is not just the two of you against us, but you and your creatures. ...And...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:34 pm » Lady: ...would you? Interesting. Very well then. I will allow you to dispose of all of these corpses without conflict if you will agree to turn over the dragon blooded to us. In addition to the terms already set.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:34 pm » Deka: It matters not if they are from this villiage or the next. Showing them here severly weakens your stance. WHy don;t you send them away and then we might talk of this trade
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:33 pm » Wei: ...No, no I would not. I would not kill you, but I would return these corpses to their rest...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:33 pm » (She's telling the truth, by the way)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:33 pm » Lady: ...None of these corpses came from your village. None of these people are even recently dead.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:32 pm » Dusk: The two of you, and your score of monsters. The odds are not so one sided as you say.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:32 pm » Deka: I see, but don't you think it makes your position weaker by using the people we trust as corpses?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:32 pm » (we're all gonna die...)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:32 pm » Lady: You would kill us both.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:32 pm » Wei: ...We do tend to villify those who attack innocents, generally... *staring at the Man*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:32 pm » Lady: We had to come to encounter you on a position of strength. Just the two of us? Against so many lawgivers and their allies?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:31 pm » Dusk: *laughs, bitterly* You ask us to trade live for life, like haggling at the market! I don't know your purpose, but I know evil when I see it.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:31 pm » Shun: Your essence tells me all I need to know... I see no good of making any deals with you.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:31 pm » Deka: Hostages you say. And what of these shambling corpses you seem to make.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:31 pm » (It's the truth, yes)
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:30 pm » *truth?*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:30 pm » Lady: If you must know, we intend to use them as hostages.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:30 pm » Lady: ... Does it really matter? You sound convinced to villify us regardless of what we say.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:28 pm » Deka: But Why are they so valueable to you then?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:28 pm » Lady: Regardless, it is a wise move on your part. Do you want the Wyld Hunt after you? If the Dragon Blooded are turned, alive, over to us, it would provide an incentive for them to be rescued. You would fall by the wayside while they pursued us.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:28 pm » Deka: First I we need to know what you have in store for whoever we give you
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:27 pm » Dusk: ...I can MAKE that so, indeed. *Grits her teeth*
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:27 pm » Deka: *is thinking ~Let me talk to them first dang it!~*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:27 pm » (It's part of your anima banner)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:27 pm » (Dusk, you COULD theoretically ensure that the deal is binding to them.)
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:26 pm » Dusk: You created these horrors, which have killed, and will again-if not here and now, then later.
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:26 pm » Fuzzy: Wait, really? That sounds like a good deal, then...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:26 pm » Lady: There is an Eclipse Caste amongst you. This I know for we know of her Manse. You can ensure that the deal is binding to us.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:26 pm » Deka: *turns back to the lady* Our concern is what you have in store for whoever we give you
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:25 pm » Dusk: I for one will not give villager or Immaculate or DragonBlolod into your evil hands.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:25 pm » Lady: ...we will promise not to kill the remaining dragon blooded if you give them to us
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:25 pm » Deka: I am not saying not to attack them but at least let me figure out if there is more to this then them
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:25 pm » *nods*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:25 pm » Doing the right thing, though hard.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:25 pm » Deka: *hush voice* I am trying to figure out their game ok. There might be more to this
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:25 pm » Shun:... You would bargain with my father's body? For people that still live? What a sick concept.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:25 pm » Plus, I have equal conviction.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:24 pm » And you don't make shambling horrors and not use them.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:24 pm » Alright. That's a valid point, Fuzzy.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:24 pm » We know they're behind what happened at the manse, and that they created the shambling horrors.
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:24 pm » Fuzzy promised not to kill the Green Lady, and I would say this counts as that...
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:24 pm » Wei: ... *has already taken rash action...*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:23 pm » I'd be open to argument about that ruling, though
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:23 pm » I'd say you guys have to spend a point of temporary willpower to go AGAINST your primary virtue and confront them
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:23 pm » Deka:*turns back to the group and says in a low voice* Please don't make any rash actions yet, I am trying to figre them out ok
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:23 pm » Anyone who does... they're appealing for you to allow them to have access to people who have tried to kill you, have every reason to try and kill you in the future, and they're offering not to cause any trouble in the future. Further more, they haven't thus far harmed anyone... that you know of.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:22 pm » Dusk: Shun, your father is already gone. The living need us.
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:22 pm » I do!
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:22 pm » Fuzzy: This conversation makes no sense...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:22 pm » I do!
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:22 pm » Deka: I dunno. this really depends on what you have in store for th dragon blooded. It is not a fair trade if your actions will do us harm in the future
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:22 pm » Fuzzy: Wait, but wouldn't the Dragon-Blooded die? That's not 'no one else.'
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:22 pm » (ditto for Shun)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:22 pm » (Incidentally...who here has Compassion as a primary virtue?)
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:22 pm » Wei: ...You know what? I really, really don't care about your reasons... *steps forward and slices two of the corpses*
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:21 pm » (Cause there's only one action I can see Wei taking... and it's not smart)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:21 pm » Lady: Regardless. If you will agree to allow us to take the dragon blooded you have been defeated, we will return this boy's father... and no one else will have to die. A fair trade, is it not?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:21 pm » Dusk: After all, if a villager can be turned into a abomination by you...how much more so one of those? That's what you ahd in mind for Shun's father, isn't it? And why you'd be willing to make such an evil trade.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:20 pm » (..Well, this is going to be interesting
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:20 pm » I feel like something like this is in Deka's element
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:20 pm » Fuzzy: *confused again*
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:20 pm » Deka: They are not in our control. We fought some a nd killed one yes. But we did not win and take them into our custody
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:19 pm » Fuzzy: ...wait, how is 'back, in the woods, away from us, surrounded by people we want to kill us' 'in our control'?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:19 pm » One sec! Brb
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:19 pm » Lady: Regardless, four of them are in your control.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:19 pm » Deka: *suspects these are bad guys indeed*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:19 pm » Dusk: So you can make, bigger, badder, monsters? *hands on her hips*
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:19 pm » heh
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:18 pm » Deka: Those are not really ours to give. They are not even in our hands
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:18 pm » Fuzzy: Um, only one of them is dead.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:18 pm » Lady: All we wish, are the bodies of the dragon blooded you ahve fought..
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:18 pm » ok
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:18 pm » Demo. I'll PM you.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:17 pm » does shun see anything special about their essence with his spirit detecting glance?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:17 pm » Fang: I... I don't know... I've never... those people. That essence... smells os wrong.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:16 pm » Lady: However, our deal is as follows. We will return the body of this man, and will graciously prevent these creatures from attacking your home and your families. We will leave in peace. All we want...
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:16 pm » Deka: It is of my concern when you frighten this town and claim the body of my friend's father for your own
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:16 pm » Fuzzy: *pokes Fang and whispers* Hey, does any of this make any sense to you?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:16 pm » Man: Those who can shape essense are u- *The Lady turns and glares at him, then gazes back to Deka as he falls silent* That's not your concern.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:15 pm » BBCode1d10=5
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:15 pm » Shun: ... And what do you intend to do with him? I can only surmise return him to his family, me, for burial.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:15 pm » (Make a Valor check, Dusk. If you FAIL, you have to spend a will power*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:15 pm » Okay, Dusk, although shaking, would stand by Shun. Do I need to spend a willpower?
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:14 pm » Deka: Why would you stop the burning of someone you don't know
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:14 pm » And Shun's dad... well... he would have wanted to be buried, probably.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:14 pm » Yes, it is the custom
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:14 pm » (Also: Yes, dusk. The man matches the dog's description)
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:14 pm » is it the custom? and would Shun's dad have wanted to be cremated?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:13 pm » (Dusk, you can tell they're telling the truth... as far as they know)
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:13 pm » Deka: Why do you care about the body then
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:13 pm » *Z, is Dusk detecting truth or lie?*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:13 pm » Lady: These fools were going to cremate his body. It's the custom around here, or so i'm told.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:13 pm » Shun:...
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:13 pm » Fuzzy: *eyes widen*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:12 pm » Lady: This man died of infection half a day ago.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:12 pm » Lady: *Looks at the body her friend gave her* Prevented him from being burned.
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:12 pm » Fuzzy: *stops anyway, but figures she should ask*
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:12 pm » Deka: I want to hear what they have to say Wei, let them talk
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:12 pm » (I love Fuzzy, sooo sooo much)
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:12 pm » heh
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:12 pm » Fuzzy: I'm not a lawgiver. Do I have to stop?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:12 pm » Shun: My father... what did you do to him?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:12 pm » Dusk: *Cast's Judges Ear. Page 213, detects lies. Spends 3 motes personal*
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:11 pm » Wei: ...I do not believe any trade with you would be beneficial to any but yourself...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:11 pm » Lady: Hm? Such animosity? Are you... angry at us?
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:11 pm » Deka: *steps up* what kind of trade
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:11 pm » Shun: *glares*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:11 pm » Lady: We have no desire to attack this town, or anyone in it. We wish a trade.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:10 pm » Deka: About what?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:10 pm » Lady: Lawgivers. Stop. We wish to speak.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:10 pm » Ah.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:10 pm » And who is the second?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:10 pm » The other is a woman with the same color hair. SHe is clad in a long dress of faded blues and whites, adorned with streaks of black material running down it. Her hair has been tied back into a pony tail, and she is holding a staff of fossilized wood, clinging to a sphere of green jade
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:10 pm » Deka: *readies her bow*
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:09 pm » ...Join battle times?
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:09 pm » missed the slung over the shoulder part
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:09 pm » oh wait, nvm
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:09 pm » (does he match the description ghost dog gave us?)
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:09 pm » Shun: -!-*steps forward very angry*
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:09 pm » Does Shun's father seem to be up there on his free will?
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:08 pm » [Mei|OOC: Hey, that's the guy who almost killed me!!]
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:08 pm » Whose body seems not to be moving.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:08 pm » The first, is a tall man with short ravens-wing hair. Slung over his shoulder is a humoungous daiclave, a blade the color of dried blood. He is clad in armor embodied with human faces etched into the forging... and in his free arm he's got someone familiar slung over his shoulder: Shun's father.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:08 pm » just in case he can see anything special
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:07 pm » Fuzzy: ...shambling corpses listen to speeches? *very confused*
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:07 pm » What do they look like?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:07 pm » Shun:*uses spirit detecting glance. personal essence*
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:07 pm » What do they look like
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:07 pm » Are two people.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:07 pm » And standing ON the stage...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:06 pm » As if they're frozen in time
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:06 pm » Town Square. Where you see many, many of those shambling, animated corpses. About 20 of them. All standing idly in front of the stage.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:06 pm » on the way to town I mean
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:06 pm » oddly enough, you don't see any monsters, until you reach...
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:06 pm » Deka will look around and see if she can see any "mosnters"
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:05 pm » Fuzzy: Oh, ok. *starts running toward town* Thanks for not killing me and stuff!
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:05 pm » Wei: *leads the charge... into ?*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:05 pm » Dusk: I should have know just keeping the town from flooding wasn't enough....*sighes*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:05 pm » Fang: I will go with you. I'd like to see this for myself.
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:04 pm » Fuzzy: *pauses to see if Fang has any other comments*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:04 pm » Dusk will stay with the group.
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:04 pm » Fuzzy: Ok. I'm gonna go fight the monsters, then.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:04 pm » Deka will follow
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:03 pm » Ah, I thought Fuzzy and fang already took off on thier own, sorry
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:03 pm » Alright. So Wei's going. Anyone going with him?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:03 pm » Wei: *still going towards town*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:03 pm » I think we'll all still together, Hawk.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:03 pm » Fang: Just Shapeshifting.
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:03 pm » Fuzzy: Is going glowy dangerous too?
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:02 pm » So only Dusk and Deka are in town now?
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:02 pm » Fuzzy: ...is there anything else I shouldn't do? Can I use the little enhancement things?
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:02 pm » Fuzzy: *was so looking forward to running around as a bear*
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:02 pm » brb
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:02 pm » No, Wei, Fuzzy, and Shun are all with you. As is Fang
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:02 pm » Fuzzy: Awwww... ok...
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:02 pm » What do the monsters look like?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:02 pm » Shun:*following Wei*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:01 pm » Fang: ... Fuzzy... I need to ask you not to shapeshift anymore. At least until we get you safely tattooed. It's too dangerous for you as you are.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:01 pm » Okay, did Fuzzy and Wei go with Fang?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:01 pm » Ok. So.... are you guys entering the town?
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:01 pm » Fuzzy: *glances at Fang* If I go fight the monsters, are you gonna stop me because of that whole 'me not being in danger' thing?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:00 pm » OOCBaoshi: yesser.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:00 pm » ShunOOC:*baps Baoshi* No. bad martyr.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:00 pm » Deka: Looks like we got some work to do then right?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:00 pm » They're full on retreating
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:00 pm » Deka, people are kinda... not really in the mood to stop and chat right now
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:00 pm » Wei: *starts running towards the town* ...Follow if you wish
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:00 pm » *gives OOCBaoshi a cookie*
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:00 pm » DekaOOC: You need to heal, go heal
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:00 pm » Dusk: Monsters. Plural.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:59 pm » OOCBaoshi: ....*both wishes he hadn;t left, and is glad he did*
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:59 pm » Deka: What kind of mosnter?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:59 pm » Shun:Ok... not good...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:59 pm » People are rushing past you
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:59 pm » "A monster! Monsters are in the town!"
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:59 pm » Fuzzy: *moves toward the village* Does anyone tall and on a horse see anything scary?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:59 pm » Yes, actually, Chic... Mei's mother is running with the group.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:59 pm » Wei: Alright... I think stealth just went out the window...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:59 pm » Does my character see anyone she knows?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:58 pm » These are panicked villagers
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:58 pm » Running away. They aren't even carrying weapons
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:58 pm » Fuzzy: I want to get rid of the death thing... erm, are they attacking us, or running away from something?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:58 pm » Ok. Moving onto the town, you see people fleeing, running towards your direction
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:57 pm » Shun: Agreed. Smell of death remind you all of anything?
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:57 pm » Deka: I want to see what is wrong with the town
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:57 pm » Wei: I think we may not need to scout it out... And I believe that would be up to Fuzzy
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:56 pm » Shun: ... Soooo, not festival celebrations then... Great.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:56 pm » Fang: I would not hold it against you. But regardless, I must ensure that "Fuzzy" does not put herself in further danger.
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:56 pm » Fuzzy: Do you know where it is? Maybe we can go get rid of it quickly.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:55 pm » Wei: ...Then we may have to wait to take you up on that offer.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:55 pm » Fang: ...there is the smell of death... and something I have never seen before.
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:55 pm » Fuzzy: Oh, right! Why's everyone doomed and stuff?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:54 pm » Shun: But first the town. Fang, do you have any idea what's going on in the town currently?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:53 pm » Shun:... I think so.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:53 pm » Wei: Shun... can you keep these two safe?
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:52 pm » I got a personal question for z
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:52 pm » Fang: This place is across the river, to the southeast. There is a gathering of the Pact there come the full moon.
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:52 pm » Fuzzy: I don't want you to be in danger...
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:52 pm » Deka: And where is this place?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:52 pm » Wei: ......Yes, I do...
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:52 pm » Fuzzy: ...can you guys get to that place you're supposed to go without being killed?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:51 pm » Dusk: *looks at Shun* I hate not knowing what's happening at the village...but I hate leaving Fuzzy, too. And, behave, Shun.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:51 pm » Fang: *Looks at Wei* Do you wish to follow her, regardless?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:51 pm » Wei: Huh... sounds like an interesting place.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:51 pm » Shun: Me? Cause trouble? Whatever gives you the idea that I'd do that?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:51 pm » Fang: It is the only place where your Initiation can be performed.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:50 pm » Fang: Where I am taking you is dangerous for them. We are going to a Wyld Zone.
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:50 pm » Fuzzy: *looks at Shun*
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:50 pm » Fuzzy: ...can you guys come and NOT cause trouble?
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:50 pm » Deka: How long will it take?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:50 pm » (*nods* Sorry for the confusion)
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:50 pm » (I realize now-the scroll)
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:50 pm » Fuzzy: But there are people trying to kill them, too. *puts the map back into Dusk's pack*
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:49 pm » Wei: I would wish to come, regardless...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:49 pm » (oops!)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:49 pm » Fang: But if they want to come, they may.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:49 pm » (Chic- that;s not what Baoshi handed you, actualy.)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:49 pm » Fang: ...I'd prefer that they do not. Lawgivers can cause... disruptions at our meetings. The Children of the Sun evoke old responses in the Children of the Moon. Good and bad.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:49 pm » Deka: Will this take long Fang?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:49 pm » Wei: ...true enough...
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:48 pm » Fuzzy: Huh? No, I can remember it. *hands the map back*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:48 pm » Dusk: ...just in case.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:48 pm » Shun: Bah, it's never the time as far as anyone's concerned.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:48 pm » Dusk: Fuzzy, take this. *Hands her the map* I have a copy, and Baoshi gave me his. We'll met there.
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:48 pm » Fuzzy: Can everyone else come, too?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:48 pm » Fang: But now, I need you to come with me... to meet the Silver Pact, and to recieve your Moonsilver Tattoos.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:48 pm » heh me too... ok only almost...
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:48 pm » Wei: Shun... I don't think this is the time...
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:47 pm » (I feel so bad for Fang...()
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:47 pm » Fuzzy: Yay!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:47 pm » Fang: You have passed the test, beyond all my expectations, "Fuzzy"
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:47 pm » Shun: Ooooh, how impressive. Name yourself?
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:47 pm » Deka: Pleasure to meet you fang
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:47 pm » Fuzzy: ...you are not going to kill me, right? The thing with the Green Lady counted?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:46 pm » Wei: ...Hello
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:46 pm » Fang: Allow me to introduce myself. I am known as Fang Which Closes Around the Hunter's Throat.
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:46 pm » Fuzzy: I can't do something that looks like it reasonably belongs in a forest like you can. A white bears seems conspicuous.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:46 pm » Fang: *Appraises her group* ...very well then.
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:45 pm » Fuzzy: ...maybe you should travel with us as we talk?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:45 pm » Shun:*stifles a laugh at Fuzzy's answer*
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:45 pm » Wei: *completely surprised* Huh?
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:45 pm » Fuzzy: *pauses* Oh. Sorry. I thought you were talking about the immaculate monks that were coming after us.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:45 pm » OOC: Touche, Fuzzy. Touche.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:45 pm » Fang: *Runs forward and shifts out of wolf form* ...A moment.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:44 pm » Fang: ...!
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:44 pm » Fuzzy: *continues after the horses*
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:44 pm » Fuzzy: Alright. See you later, then.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:44 pm » *The Wolf looks at Fuzzy and then turns it's muzzle towards the forest, then back at Fuzzy*
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:43 pm » so straightforward...
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:43 pm » Shun: Huh?*looks*... Fang? Interesting.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:43 pm » (I love Fuzzy)
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:43 pm » Fuzzy: I know. Hey, Fang! Can we go now and can my friends come or is it too dangerous? The Green Lady said it counted that I beat her.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:43 pm » Deka: *smirks* Don't worry, just Fuzzy's friend
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:42 pm » Dusk: *quietly* There's a wolf behind us....
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:42 pm » You do, Deka!
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:42 pm » Do I recognize it as the wolf that pounced fuzzy?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:42 pm » Anyone with two successes or higher: you can see a wolf trailing behind the group to a side of the path you're taking, clearly making itself somewhat obvious.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:41 pm » Wei sees nothing!
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:41 pm » BBCode 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=6
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:41 pm » BBCode1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=10
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:41 pm » 1d10=5, 1d10=3
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:41 pm » ok deka is 10.10.9.8.7.6.1.1
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:41 pm » 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=3
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:40 pm » As you're heading back, make a Perception + awareness check
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:40 pm » Ok... Everyone!
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:40 pm » Dusk: *musses Shun's hair* Later, Pest.
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:40 pm » (is Fuzzy going with Dusk and Deka?)
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:40 pm » Fuzzy: *runs after the horses!*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:40 pm » (and Dusk and Deka will approach cautiously)
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:39 pm » Shun: Yeah yeah...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:39 pm » Dusk: *trots horse over by Shun, and leans down, kissing the top of his head* Come on, grumpy, let's move.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:39 pm » (Everyone obviously magical, like Shun and Wei right now, stays out of town, hidden... Dusk and Deka are heading in to get supplies)
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:38 pm » Dusk: Goodbye, Mei.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:38 pm » (shun's going to be such a grumpy old man...)
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:38 pm » Mei: *smiles* Goodbye!
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:38 pm » Deka: *nods*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:38 pm » Dusk: If there's danger, we stay well away! If not, Deka and I can get supplies.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:38 pm » (...pretty much what Chic said)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:38 pm » Baoshi: *holds tight to his emergency bag*
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:38 pm » Shun: Bah.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:37 pm » Dusk: Okay, then. Deka, you and I take the horses. We all go towards the village, stopping well short. Then Deka and I scout ahead, report back.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:37 pm » The rest of you are heading... where?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:37 pm » Dusk: Farewell, Baoshi.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:37 pm » They're taking off.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:37 pm » Ok... Shota and Fujiko are both picking up one of the pair of Baoshi and Mei and carrying them on their backs, using athletics checks to jump into the trees.
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:37 pm » Fuzzy: *wave wave* Shush, Shun. They're making it so people don't kill Baoshi and Mei.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:37 pm » Baoshi: ... that;s Shun. He;s always like this.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:37 pm » Shun: Just 'hi, we're mystery people and we're here to boss you all around. Now shut up and do as we say!' I'd say nice to meet you, but it's been one of those days.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:37 pm » Baoshi: God speed, my friends....
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:36 pm » Fuzzy: Ok, nice to meet you. Bye!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:36 pm » Fujiko: -JUST Fujiko
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:36 pm » Shota: Oh? how rude of us. My name is Shota Sakimari. This is Fujiko -
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:36 pm » Wei: Bye... now lets get moving!
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:36 pm » Wei: Oh, just the directions to his aunts house...
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:36 pm » Shun: Geeze noone ever introduces themselves anymore.
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:36 pm » *bye
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:36 pm » Shota: ANYWAYS, the four of us have to be going now...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:36 pm » Baoshi: A map of the countryside.
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:35 pm » Fuzzy: By, Baoshi! See you soon!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:35 pm » Fujiko: ...what map>
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:35 pm » Shota: *Smiling fakily to Shun* Always a pleasure.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:35 pm » DEka: *pats Boashi on the shoulder.* Come back in one peice ok. We still got to share tea together
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:35 pm » Baoshi: Yes, take the map- go where it says. Show the scarf to Aunt May when you find her, if you choose to go there. Gods watch over you all.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:35 pm » Shun:*threatening grin at Shota* You better.~ *Big grin*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:35 pm » Baoshi: *hugs Dusk back, and slips her The Scroll on the sly*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:35 pm » Shota: In fact, where we're going, they'll heal faster and recover better.
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:34 pm » Fuzzy: ...are you gonna disappear now, so we can start running?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:34 pm » Wei: ...Alright... we're still meeting you when we get there...
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:34 pm » Fuzzy: Alright. *sighs*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:34 pm » Shota: Don't worry, boys and girls. We'll bring them back unharmed. I promise...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:34 pm » Dusk: *touches scarf* I already told you, Baoshi-I will trust you. *gently hugs him, mindful of injuries*
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:34 pm » Shun: Thanks for the Assist Booknerd.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:34 pm » Baoshi: I swear on my Mothers blood I will come back. And... I am sure. Look at me0 I am blood and tatters, friends. I need to rest... and you can;t afford it.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:34 pm » Mei: For now.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:34 pm » Fujiko: *Looks over at Shota (AkA: Orange Hair), who nods at her)
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:34 pm » Mei: All right.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:34 pm » Deka: You sure Cart brother?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:33 pm » Wei: ...Are you sure?
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:33 pm » Fuzzy: As long as you promise to come back.
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:33 pm » Fuzzy: ...! *scowls*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:33 pm » Baoshi: ...I have to go. But it will only be for a few days. *he unwinds his Scarf, and gently places it around Dusks neck* And Mei... I would like you to come with us. I need to be healed, and they can do that. They can teach us. And I will be able to find you again soon.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:33 pm » Wei: Baoshi? If you don't mind me carrying you? We're heading out...
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:32 pm » Fuzzy: When am I not careful?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:32 pm » Dusk: If there's the slightest sign of trouble, I'm running. I'm no warrior.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:32 pm » Wei: *to Fuzzy* I know you're not going to run away... but Please, be careful...
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:32 pm » Deka: *shrugs* I get by with it
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:32 pm » ok. Baoshi and Shota return
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:32 pm » Dusk: *nods* We're heading the same direction, all of us. Deka has good sneaky skills.
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:31 pm » Fuzzy: Sounds good to me.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:31 pm » Deka: *nods* ok
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:30 pm » Wei: Yes... and you run if there's trouble, alright?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:30 pm » Shun: Works... Just be carefull.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:29 pm » Dusk: Non glowers, horseback, approach village-see cautiously what's up, then turn abck and meet up with you. Does that work?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:29 pm » Shun: Either of us could carry him if need be, but we don't want to leave you all unprotected.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:29 pm » Wei: And yeah, I can carry him...
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:29 pm » Wei: I'm sticking around... at least until we know if the monks show up yet...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:28 pm » Dusk: Shun-can you or Wei take Baoshi? That lets the non glowers head ahead, on horseback.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:28 pm » (unless the immaculates show up, then run!)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:28 pm » (Yes. You are. And we're almost done)
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:28 pm » Fuzzy: ...well, I guess Shun and anyone glowy could run. *looks pointedly at Wei*
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:28 pm » Deka: Yeah first Baoshi
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:28 pm » (yeah, pretty much...
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:28 pm » Fuzzy: But first we need to snag Baoshi.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:28 pm » (Okay-are we waiting for Baoshi, then scramming?)
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:27 pm » Shun:*grins* good. And yeah, away from clearing.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:27 pm » Dusk: *nods* Oh, I'll holler. I have no intention of getting near a battle.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:26 pm » Wei: But the first thing, is to get out of this clearing...
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:26 pm » Shun: Works, just make sure to yell extra loud if you get attacked.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:26 pm » Wei: Sounds good...
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:26 pm » Fuzzy: As long as everyone else can get a decent distance away, first.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:26 pm » Probably a little, yes.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:26 pm » Dusk: The non-glowing get close enough to see what's going on, and report back. How's that?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:25 pm » Wei: Not that I found...
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:25 pm » Wei: I'll stay with baoshi... once he gets back...
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:25 pm » Shun: Wei, did kitty helm have another fircracker on her?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:25 pm » Is baoshi glowing?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:24 pm » Dusk: *nods* We stick together, deka, mei, on the other horse, go towards the village, but not all the way.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:24 pm » (well stamina whise)
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:24 pm » (deka does)
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:24 pm » Wei: I'm walking...
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:24 pm » (who has low stamina + athletics?)
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:24 pm » Fuzzy: I can run.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:24 pm » Shun: I'll stay on foot.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:23 pm » Wei: We need to go back... but we can't all do it openly...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:23 pm » Dusk: Mount up, now, while we talk! Who's riding?
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:23 pm » Fuzzy: ...that way? Yes or no?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:23 pm » Wei: I know... But.. Dammit
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:23 pm » Deka: The rest will run right?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:22 pm » Dusk: But, that's our home...that has an ending doom upon it. *sighes* Baoshi rides with me, two of the more injured get on the other horse.
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:22 pm » *way?
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:22 pm » Fuzzy: How about that way. *points into forest away from the yelling*
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:22 pm » Shun: Sticking together is only an option if we run.
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:21 pm » Fuzzy: As soon as Baoshi gets back, we run. We'll just tell him the direction and carry him if he complains.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:21 pm » Wei: But whatever we're doing, the rest of us need to head out of here...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:21 pm » Dusk: I hate splitting up!
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:21 pm » Shun: Maybe, but only somone not glowing.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:21 pm » Wei: ...If you really want, those of you who aren't kill on sight, like Shun, or glowing, like me, can head in...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:20 pm » Dusk: Can we get close enough to see what's going on?
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:20 pm » Fuzzy: I think the manse place is too close to the monks.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:19 pm » Wei: Dusk... I can't go towards the village either...
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:19 pm » Fuzzy: Oh, and people are glowing.
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:19 pm » Fuzzy: There's yelling coming from the village, too. And Shun's still got claws.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:19 pm » Shun: I second that one.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:19 pm » Deka: Maybe that manse place?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:19 pm » Dusk: And, towards the village.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:19 pm » Dusk: I think we need to get out of the woods, away from Immaculates!
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:19 pm » Wei: Look, I'll go just as soon as Baoshi gets back, alright? We'll be right behind you.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:19 pm » ok
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:18 pm » I'll BRB while I resolve what's going on with tinker.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:18 pm » You guys need to discuss where you're going. Back to the village? Away from the village? Where?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:18 pm » ok
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:18 pm » ok. Pause everyone
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:18 pm » Fuzzy: ...no, Wei.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:17 pm » Shun: I doubt that honestly, but I doubt I'd get a warm welcome going down there to find out. Later miss grumpy face. *running to catch up with Fuzzy* C'mon guys! I do not want to fight a bunch of monks!
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:17 pm » I'd say head away from the village, and also away from the yelling.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:17 pm » Wei: *is still glowing* Fuzzy... I'll stay, until Baoshi gets back. The rest of you, go, now...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:17 pm » Baoshi: I won;t leave. I;m sorry, Ipromised, but I asked the fates... going will be harder, but better for the world at large. And you need me to. Because this group is going to be important... and I will spy on behalf of Sidreals on them, for you.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:17 pm » Ok. So where are you guys heading?
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:17 pm » Fuzzy: *stops running* ...guuuuuuuuys...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:16 pm » Shun, it MIGHT be. That's all I can say
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:16 pm » Mei: *returns to horse*
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:16 pm » Mei: *cancels*
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:16 pm » would it be village ceremony stuff?
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:16 pm » Mei: You know, maybe we had better get out of here. *follows Baoshi and Orange-Hair*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:16 pm » Fujiko: ...fine.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:16 pm » Dusk: Mei, get back on the horse! (cast mastery of small manners, page239)
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:16 pm » *shirt
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:16 pm » Orange-Hair: Walk with me, kid. *Takes Baoshi aside*
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:16 pm » Wei: ...*goes over to Fujiko, sword still drawn* That's her choice...Now, we are leaving now, and you're either coming with us, or staying here... but we are leaving *removes Fujiko's arm from Mei's Shir*
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:16 pm » Fuzzy: ... *yanks on Mei's arm again, and then starts running AWAY from the yelling, then looks back to see if anyone is coming, or they're just going to stand there*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:15 pm » Fujiko: *Frowns and scowls* How should I know? It's part of that ceremony of your villages, I suppose.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:15 pm » Baoshi: ...I don;t have time for this. We need to leave. May I speak with one of you privately for a moment?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:15 pm » Shun:*steps up the Fujiko* Hello, not much time to talk I suppose. Yelling, village, do you know why.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:15 pm » (ok sorry, I am a little loss here now)
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:15 pm » Fuzzy: *tugs on Mei's arm* Can we argue about you kidnapping people AFTER we run away?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:14 pm » *The shouting from the woods is getting louder...*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:14 pm » (I'm looking forward to throwing those butterflies later)
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:14 pm » Fuzzy: ...Baoshi? Can you ask your spider which way we should run?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:14 pm » Fujiko: *Strides over to mei and grabs her shirt* You need to come with us, miss.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:14 pm » (You can recover your dagger, Chic.)
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:13 pm » *snerk*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:13 pm » Dusk: *picks up another few obsidion bits, then gets on the horse behind Baoshi, to help steady him* (Zobot, could she recover her dagger, or is it considered lost?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:13 pm » (...err...ok, change that "we gotta motor" to "we must hurry")
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:13 pm » Shun: Anyway, serious face time. Why is there yelling from the village?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:13 pm » Wei: I think that's you... *goes over to the dead guy, and starts searching him, throwing what he finds in a backpack*
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:13 pm » And waves. "Hi!"
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:13 pm » Orange-Hair: I'll find a celestial peach to give you when we get back to base, kid. Come on, though. We gotta motor.
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:13 pm » Fuzzy: ...can we move before people show up and kill us? Please?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:12 pm » Baoshi: Oooh... hahaha... yes, i see. Well, I have a deal to offer you... although... I doubt you;ll do much more then laugh at it. Is the floor moving, or is that me?
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:12 pm » With a small effort, she controls herself.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:12 pm » Fujiko: *Looks over at Mei* It's obviously her, Shota.
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:12 pm » Fuzzy: And she's all poison, Mei. You probably shouldn't touch her.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:12 pm » Then, she notices the two.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:12 pm » Shun: Denty's newest title! Basher of faces!
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:12 pm » Fuzzy: ...away from the yelling.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:12 pm » Mei: [climbs down from the tree] Hmmm.... I don't suppose taking her stuff counts as spoils of war, perchance?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:12 pm » Orange-Hair: There's two Sidereals in this town. We THOUGHT we already found her, but I coulda sworn...
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:12 pm » Fuzzy: Oklet'sgo!
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:12 pm » (I was just gonna have her use a charm next turn...)
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:11 pm » FuzzyOOC: *bright red* Shut up, Shun...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:11 pm » Fujiko: We were hunting for the other one.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:11 pm » Eventually, after a lot of bashing and brusing, with her face resembling a bumpy, bruised orange, she passes out
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:11 pm » ShunOOC: Aw, but that was funny.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:11 pm » Baoshi: ....hullo. You never showed last night, you know... buisy day at the office?
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:11 pm » Thanks... that was embarassing...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:11 pm » Ok... you know what, Fuzzy? I'm just gonna rule it's a success
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:11 pm » *snerk*
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:11 pm » Fuzzy: Gah! Sorry! Hang on.
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:11 pm » One bashing damage...
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:10 pm » 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=10
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:10 pm » Orange-Hair: Hey, kid. Looks like things turned out alright.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:10 pm » Dusk: *looks for her dagger, grabs some obsidion-carefully-to put in her belt pouch, whether she finds it or not*
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:10 pm » Shun:*checks red coat. maybe he has the scroll for that spell he used...*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:10 pm » 2, Claire
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:10 pm » ShunOOC:... this is hilarious...
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:09 pm » What's her bashing soak?
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:09 pm » ...at least I hit her.
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:09 pm » 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=4, 1d10=4
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:09 pm » Baoshi: *just concentrating on stayng upright, rather woozy* Well, the fates weren't kidding about it being tough...
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:09 pm » Deka: *hops down from the tree.* we only got two horses, where do we want to go
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:09 pm » Using the handle of the dagger, for strength + melee roll-
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:08 pm » Yes, Claire.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:08 pm » Wei, I'll PM you a list of what you find in a second.
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:08 pm » I need 6 bashing damage to knock her out, right?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:08 pm » Dusk: *Hops down, boosts baoshi on to the horse, and picks up her dagger, if she can.*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:08 pm » Make an attack roll, Claire. Assume no dodge DV
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:08 pm » Wei: Alright, Fuzzy, knock her out, and lets get out of here!
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:08 pm » Shun: ... What the heck? Are they attacking the town too?
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:08 pm » (knocking Green Lady out? is there a skill check I can make?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:07 pm » distantly
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:07 pm » Actually, you can also hear yelling from the town as well.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:07 pm » Wei: *grabs the weapons off of Kitty helm* ...We'll probably need them
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:07 pm » heh
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:07 pm » Deka will do the same
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:07 pm » YOu can hear yelling from the woods, Shun
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:07 pm » Fuzzy: Yes, but if she's lying about me being able to knock her out, I'd probably notice pretty quickly.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:07 pm » BBCode 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=10 4 successes on perception check.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:07 pm » Mei: *from tree* Be careful. She's probably lying. It's what I'd do.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:06 pm » Yay, out of combat mode...
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:06 pm » ok, perception check! Does shun hear anyone coming their way from the woods... you know any immaculate types...
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:06 pm » (is there a good skill check for knocking someone out?)
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:06 pm » (can Fuzzy use the dagger handle as a melee weapon for bashing damage?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:06 pm » Ok. Transitioning out of Combat mode!
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:06 pm » Shun: Works for me.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:05 pm » Deka: Sounds like a plan
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:05 pm » Fuzzy: That seems reasonable.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:05 pm » Bishoujou: ...if you promise you won't kill me, I'll permit it.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:05 pm » (heeheehee... Fuzzy is awesome)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:05 pm » Chic... yes, you can use it if it's reflexive.
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:05 pm » Fuzzy: Oh. Can we knock you out?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:05 pm » Wait, it's the Mastery of Small manners that lets me ascertain intentions. Moot point?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:04 pm » Bishoujou: It wears off on it's own when I'm resting
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:04 pm » Fuzzy: ...so do you just stay poison forever? What happens if you want to date someone?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:04 pm » Shun: Oh... just knock her out?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:03 pm » Page 213, Judge's Ear, Reflexive. If I am aiming at Fujiko, can I cast that to see if Greenie is lying? I think she wants us to stop while the reinforcements move in.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:03 pm » (TECHNICALLY, defender wins, so she'd have broken the hold. But right now Bishoujou wants to avoid looking threatening to you guys. So she'll say she can't break it)
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:03 pm » Fuzzy: But her skin's all burny.
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:03 pm » (Fuzzy had Green Lady grappled- Green Lady tried to break free and they each made a check, and got equal number of successes. What does that mean?)
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:03 pm » Deka: I suggest we gather the wounded and the prisoner and get out. Or leave the green lady tied up or something
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:03 pm » Wei: *looks down at Kitty helm* Um... Well, she's down for the count... I hope
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:02 pm » Baoshi: pretty hurt. I'll live.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:02 pm » Shun: Six of one, half dozen of the other Denty. We've got guests.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:02 pm » (Brb guys, sorry. Dog wants to go out)
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:02 pm » (wait, I thought she did break the hold)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:01 pm » Bishoujou: Err...um.... not really.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:01 pm » Bishoujou: you're lying on top of me and I can't break this hold! it counts!
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:01 pm » Deka: How hurt is Baoshi down there?
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:01 pm » Fuzzy: Can you turn off the poison-thing?
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:01 pm » Fuzzy: I got the impression you were surrendering because of stuff my friends did.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:01 pm » Bishoujou: It counts! It counts!
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:01 pm » Fuzzy: ...do you think this counts?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:01 pm » you can aim at Fujiko and Orange-hair, sure.
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:01 pm » Fuzzy: ...um, I kind of have to defeat you in martial combat for personal reasons.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:00 pm » Okay. I will have Dusk take an aim action. If the unpleasant stuff hits the fan before I can throw, I will abort my action then, to grab Baoshi. Z, can I aim at one of the two coming up from behind?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:00 pm » ShunOOC: one to go...
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:00 pm » Ok, Fuzzy better manage to at least injure Green Lady before everyone else goes after her, or she's going to have to answer to Fang...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:00 pm » At this point, Bishoujou looks up and shouts. "Ok! I surrender! I surrender!"
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:00 pm » DekaOOC: I still might take her out to drink still
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:00 pm » yey she isn't dead!
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:00 pm » Wheeeee!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:00 pm » Kitty-Helm drops to the ground.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:59 pm » She's incapacitated.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:59 pm » oh.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:59 pm » No, I already subtracted the soak
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:59 pm » three bashing damage
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:59 pm » Her soak reduces that to 1, Wally.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:59 pm » ShunOOC: Get her Wei!
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:59 pm » 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=6
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:58 pm » an aim action works though. as long as you act 5 ticks from now.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:58 pm » Damage is 5+6+4-7, so... 8 damage dice
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:58 pm » I was not even thinking aobut that actually
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:57 pm » coordinating an attack is different than everyone attacking at the same time Hawk. It can reduce the enemy's Dodge DV
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:57 pm » Her bashing soak is also 7, due to the effects of her Earth Anima banner
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:57 pm » Err wait...
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:57 pm » I'm gonna have Fuzzy attack Green Lady, but I'm waiting until Wei's actions are done...
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:57 pm » I guess I have to settle for taking an aim action then
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:57 pm » so... what's her bashing soak...
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:57 pm » that is why I was hoping you would break AWAY from her or something
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:57 pm » But until her next action, it's 7 vs ranged attacks
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:56 pm » Kitty Helm's dodge DV is 5
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:56 pm » at least the next attack
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:56 pm » fuzzy acted on this turn? Then if she goes for a normal attack, shun can coordinate an attack.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:56 pm » We have 2 shiny new targets.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:55 pm » Yeah I don't want there being a chance of that
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:55 pm » Although I'd appreciate you not attacking Fuzzy, Hawk...
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:55 pm » (err, sorry, the Green Lady's is)
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:55 pm » Fuzzy ISN'T grappling her. And we don't know her dodge, but it's probably around 5.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:55 pm » Drat. But it's the logical thing to do....Baoshi is obviously almost done for. What do you think?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:55 pm » What's her dodge right now?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:55 pm » I don't beleive so, since her DV would be 0 when grappled
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:54 pm » brb. Get all your ducks in a row, guys
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:54 pm » Well could she still use it if Fuzzy is grappling her?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:54 pm » Ok... Wei, you pretty much hit.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:54 pm » ok. Fuzzy resists!
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:54 pm » uh no Hawk, that'd be a bad idea. she now has dodge DV and can use that afety amung enemies charm if she has it
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:53 pm » Wei: 11 sucesses
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:53 pm » 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=5
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:53 pm » *crosses fingers for 2 successes*
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:53 pm » Wei: Starts glowing, and lashes out, hitting her with the flat of his blade... 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=5, 1d10=2
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:53 pm » Ok, then yes, I'm going to spend 1 wp (again)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:53 pm » Yes, Claire, you do
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:53 pm » I was hoping you woudl break free so I could have a clear shot at her
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:53 pm » Hmm... pull him onto the horse? I could see that as an action.
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:53 pm » (do I have to declare if I'm spending willpower before I roll, since I know what I need to beat it?)
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:52 pm » Double gaaaaaah.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:52 pm » To see if you resist her poison
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:52 pm » But you still have to make a stamina + resistance check.
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:52 pm » Gaaaah.
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:52 pm » 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=9
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:52 pm » Okay-a blood soaked Baoshi has staggered over to Dusk. I think she would pull him onto her horse. Will that be all I can do?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:52 pm » Err... no. If you don't, she breaks free and you attack as normal
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:52 pm » I'll wait for everyone else to go before Shun, so I can see about coordinating an attack.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:52 pm » 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=9
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:51 pm » If I don't, am I still going to be able to attack?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:51 pm » She makes one to.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:51 pm » Shun: greeeeeat more people that probably want to kill us...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:51 pm » ok... Fuzzy! To maintain the clinch, you have to make a Strenght or Dexterity + Martial arts roll that beats hers
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:50 pm » Wei: *Attacks Kitty helm, activating Essence triumphant, and spending 8 peripheral essence... pulling the blow to deal bashing damage*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:50 pm » Baoshi: ......heh.... you;re late.
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:50 pm » *headdesk* Oh no...
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:50 pm » Ok is fuzzy still grappling the green lady?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:50 pm » ok who's first?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:50 pm » Also, however, someone else is approaching the field. Two familiar figures... from behind the group
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:50 pm » Ok, so I have to roll what to keep grappling Green Lady?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:49 pm » Shun, Wei, Fuzzy, Dusk, and Deka all go!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:49 pm » Ok! Next tick!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:49 pm » So she didn't need the charm. But she still used it
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:49 pm » So four successes... her dodge dv is a five anyway
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:49 pm » heh
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:48 pm » Spending 5 of her quickly diminishing essence.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:48 pm » Elemental Defense Technique: Earth
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:48 pm » 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=10
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:48 pm » She is declaring a charm, by the way
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:47 pm » ok then! Good luck!
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:46 pm » Rolling Dex+Thrown+Essence...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:46 pm » Heh.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:46 pm » All right then. Mei fires the charm Essence Thorn Practice at Kitty-Helm.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:46 pm » WeiOOC: Please don't try to hit me... they're doing a good enough job of that as it is...
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:45 pm » ...Five, but I'm not sure Mei would know that...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:45 pm » Wait, what? Are our anima banners really flaring? I thought you had to spend x amount of essense for that.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:45 pm » What's Wei's lethal soak?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:44 pm » ShunOOC: apparently I should have used my last turn to organize our attack for bonuses...
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:44 pm » yet*
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:44 pm » Deka's anima isn't flaring, let
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:43 pm » Phew.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:43 pm » I just wondered, if anyone else's where.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:43 pm » Wei, Shun, Dusk, Deka, and Fuzzy
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:43 pm » Shun's is, and the dragon blooded
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:43 pm » What chic?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:43 pm » Who's, especially? Wei, and Baoshi?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:42 pm » very deviously done zo.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:42 pm » Anima banners are flaring.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:42 pm » Hee
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:42 pm » heh, everyone's here, but nobody can do anything now.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:41 pm » ok
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:41 pm » Ok... once Jane goes, next tick 5 people act
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:39 pm » Working on my action...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:39 pm » You, dusk, and fuzzy
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:39 pm » Next tick
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:37 pm » well when an I go again?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:37 pm » Tick 17! Mei goes... anyone else? I feel like I'm missing someone
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:36 pm » Ok, I feel a little better...
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:36 pm » ok good to know
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:36 pm » Possibly even longer
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:36 pm » Ok. Shun: the rocket exploded, but it didn't go up into the sky, so they have no idea of knowing where the explosion IS... depending on how far away they were hiding, it could take anywhere from 20 to 50 ticks for them to show up
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:35 pm » Wei: As she lunges at him, he knocks the claws aside
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:35 pm » So she just BARELY missed. Darn.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:35 pm » back
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:35 pm » BBCode 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=5 4 successes for War+wits
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:34 pm » Wei: *parry DV of 6*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:34 pm » Wei, what's your Dodge or parry dv again?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:34 pm » 6 successes.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:34 pm » ok
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:34 pm » Kitty Helm: Nyah! 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=1
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:34 pm » War + Wits, I'd say.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:33 pm » I figured. War + ???
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:33 pm » Demo: You can make an estimate, but as the factors involved are largely circumstantial, you'd have to get a lot of successes
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:33 pm » I tried that last time, and missed-also tried throwing my one dagger, and missed with that, too.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:32 pm » Yep... that makes sense...
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:32 pm » brb
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:32 pm » With the style of martial arts she uses, she can make Martial arts attacks with the cat-claw.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:32 pm » She's making an attack on Wei, with her claws out
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:32 pm » Gah! Don't have Dusk try to run the Green lady down... she'll hit Fuzzy..
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:31 pm » by the way Zo, could shun make a War check to estimate how long it might take the immaculate monks to arrive?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:31 pm » He'll move to Dusk, then.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:31 pm » Ok. Kitty Helm is....
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:31 pm » yep
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:31 pm » And Deka is in a tree, right?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:31 pm » BaoshOOCi: *sighs* If Kitty Ears was closer, I might have kicked her.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:30 pm » DekaOOC: Smart move cart brother
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:30 pm » Dusk tried to run Green lady down, she's still on horseback.
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:30 pm » Claire: Waaah! *hides behind Da*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:30 pm » Baoshi: *gets up, and with a determened grit of hsi teeth as he works his resolve... he retreats, backing off from the battle towards where Dusk and Deka are, taking hsi forst opprotunity to duck behind a tree*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:30 pm » So what are you gonna do?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:30 pm » ShunOOC:*baps Claire and Kitty helm*
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:29 pm » (she and Wei are standing a few yards away...)
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:29 pm » Claire: *high-fives Kitty-helmOOC*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:29 pm » Okay then.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:28 pm » Kitty-helm OOC: Yay splody!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:28 pm » She's right next to Wei. And her hair is still smoking
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:28 pm » You're away from kitty helm. She backed away to light the fuse.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:28 pm » Wait...nevermind.
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:28 pm » FuzzyOOC: Pleasepleaseplease don't get killed, Baoshi...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:28 pm » Sesnible thing to do is get up, and run like blazes I suppose...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:27 pm » You are prone, yes
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:27 pm » By my count, Baoshi's low on health levels. Kitty helm is right next to you
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:27 pm » And am prone, correct?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:27 pm » and weren't grappled anymore, after taking substantial numbers of bashing damage.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:27 pm » *nods*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:27 pm » YOU had just broken free of Kitty helm's grip
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:26 pm » First step is getting up... remnd me real quik of the layout of battle right now?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:24 pm » *thinking*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:24 pm » Yo.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:23 pm » Tinker?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:23 pm » baoshi, you and Kitty-helm are up.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:22 pm » Next tick!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:22 pm » Ok. Well, since channeling her anima into an anima banner WAS her action, essentially, she's still being grappled. However, with her anima banner up, every action you spend grappling her, you'll have to make another check
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:22 pm » brb again
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:22 pm » Oh, ok.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:22 pm » It's essentially the same check you just made, with a harder success rate needed.
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:21 pm » ...virulence?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:21 pm » A good thing, too. This is a nasty poison. 1l immediately without soak, and then you have to make a virulence check every other action or take another L until you pass
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:20 pm » *nods* Alright.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:20 pm » So make sure you remember for next time.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:20 pm » *note to self: Willpower for success before being told if I fail...*
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:20 pm » (Yeah... you have to declare if you're chanelling a virtue ahead of time, but can wait until the roll to spend sucesses)
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:20 pm » I think I will, in that case...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:20 pm » So I'd let it slide if you want to use the will power.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:20 pm » But this is a friendly game and it's the first time it's come up
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:19 pm » Well... TECHNICALLY, you shouldn't be able to, since I already told you you failed
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:19 pm » Wait, really?
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:19 pm » (I have to declare it BEFORE the roll)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:19 pm » You can spend willpower for success, if you want.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:19 pm » (Since she just needs one more)
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:19 pm » (Can she spend a point of willpower for a sucess?)
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:19 pm » ShunOOC:*facepalm*
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:19 pm » Ok, what are the effects of poisoning?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:18 pm » So you suffer the effects of the poison just for touching her.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:18 pm » Her essence, as previosuly established, is three.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:18 pm » Ok... and I quote the book here: the Dragon-Blood becomes a walking plant toxin. If the Exalt makes skin-to-skin contact with someone while this power is active, the target’s player must make a successful (Stamina + Resistance) roll against a diffi culty equal to the Exalt’s Essence or suffer the effects of poisoning.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:18 pm » WeiOOC: ...You do realize this just makes me want to stab you more...
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:18 pm » FuzzyOOC: Eepeepeepeepeepeepeepeepeepeepeepeepeep...
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:17 pm » 2 successes
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:17 pm » 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=5
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:17 pm » And then, you realize that her skin is STINGING you. Make a resistance + stamina check, and tell me the results
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:17 pm » and don;t mind Shun he's being annoyed
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:16 pm » FuzzyOOC: To be fair, I think this is more circumstantial convenience than a free trap.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:16 pm » heh, I figured
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:16 pm » ShunOOC: Oh for #@$% sake, more of this 'you've fallen into my trap' BS?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:16 pm » Yes, talking is a free action. As it so happens, however, she can still take this action. I looked it up, in fact.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:16 pm » Suddenly, Fuzzy, you become aware that the grass around her, buried beneath the obsidian shards fo former butterflies, is GROWING.
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:16 pm » (is talking a free action?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:15 pm » Bishoujou glares at you, Fuzzy. "How very uncouth! But... actually, I must thank you."
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:15 pm » Ok.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:14 pm » BaoshiOOC: ...to fuzzy, I mean.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:13 pm » BaoshiOOC: Get er!
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:12 pm » ShunOOC: Hopefully not.
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:12 pm » FuzzyOOC: I think this is where she gets me...
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:12 pm » ShunOOC: Get her Denty!
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:11 pm » ...yeep.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:11 pm » Ok. It's tick 16, and the only one who has an action is an angry Bishoujou, who is currently pinned by a Fuzzy.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:11 pm » (yay, Claire'd chat!)
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:11 pm » No, we had gone past Tick 15. Mei and Deka were already in the tree.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:11 pm » Ah, yes. Good point
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:10 pm » (posted everyone getting Claire'd, because I find it funny)
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:10 pm » tick 15 just ended, moving on to tick sixteen
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:10 pm » It's the 'and winning' bit that I like.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:10 pm » I beleive so
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:10 pm » If I had recalled correctly, we had just ended tick 12.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:09 pm » But wait! Times two psyche-out combo! Seriously, they were fighting for their lives and winning against a bunch of ornery dragon blooded
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:09 pm » pst, wrong story
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:09 pm » Oh wait- no, no, they were actually stranded on an ice berg
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:09 pm » When we last left our, cough cough, "heroes", they were trappn in the Penal Zone after getting the Kryptonians angry at them...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:09 pm » Righto
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:08 pm » heh
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:08 pm » Anyways... We can has exalt now?
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:08 pm » ...this seems like a bad sign.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:08 pm » Pamela:Buh?*wiffle bat?*
Hawkwolf « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:08 pm » i swear I can learning to multitask
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:08 pm » Sir Honor: *smashes through the labyrnth wall*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:08 pm » ANYWAYS.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:08 pm » Stephan: *applauds*
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:08 pm » *gives Pamela a wiffle bat*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:08 pm » Sir Honor: ....*goes off, gross sounds, returns* And fixed. Nice try.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:08 pm » *Puts a sleeping Sir Honor in another entirely circular laberinth*
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:07 pm » Pamela:*finishes song, smiling to self*
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:07 pm » Heh.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:07 pm » Oh, I know it wouldn't work. That's why I added a lot of sleeping pills to it
Demothesis « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:07 pm » William: Makes sense boss. *grins* So I'm guessing this'll get more awkward before less.*not said in a negative way*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:07 pm » Andro: *is with laitu* No problem
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:07 pm » Laitu: *kitty girl naptime!* zzzzz...
Claire « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:07 pm » Can we put Andro in the labrynth with Laitu? Otherwise she'll be all scared when she wakes up...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:07 pm » Sir Honor: *drinks it, but remains awake* Nice try.

_________________
"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!" -Marvin the Martian

Spam Poison. I think.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Translated by phpBB.fr © 2007, 2008 phpBB.fr
This site is hosted by Free-Forums.org - get a forum for free. Get coupon codes.
MultiForums powered by echoPHP phpBB MultiForums