Comics by Shaenon II

Mad science has never been so cute!
It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 7:00 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Exalted Quest logs IV
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:47 pm 
Offline
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:52 pm
Posts: 618
Location: Two steps ahead of you
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:45 pm » I have the whole thing.
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:44 pm » I think Demo has it, right?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:44 pm » I only have half of it.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:44 pm » guessing no one saved chat right?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:43 pm » Jan: It sounds like a magpie throwing a fit! Used to sound more sparrow-ish,but then hsi voice changed. *leans against echo* Well, serves me right for keeping my heart in a back pocket. *smiels*
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:43 pm » Echo:*laughing* Yep.*snuggles*
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:42 pm » Wei: I'm sure... I could probably do better, but only if somebody's working on a forge nearby...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:42 pm » Baoshi: *swallows* You have to get that level of shout if you grow up with Grandpa...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:41 pm » Jan: So, is that why you stole my heart~? *too cheesy not to use it*
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:41 pm » Up valor by one, and add to ability or two, or save up to add a dot in an attribute? Hmm...
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:41 pm » Deka: Well Jan. It was worth it right?
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:41 pm » Echo:*grins back*
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:40 pm » Echo: Probably.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:40 pm » yeah, 6 xp will be a tough decision...
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:40 pm » If wally is right about the cost of ssxp, I know where to spend my 6 to great usefulness
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:40 pm » Wei: True, true... he's got a special level of shout, doesn't it?
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:39 pm » I may have to just save up my sse...decisions, decisions.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:39 pm » Jan: Theif, ey? There a joke I could make, but I know you;ve heard it. *drins at Echo*
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:39 pm » Shun:*hugs tighter*...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:39 pm » Baoshi: ...I know. And I;m glad he did. *hugs Dusk* I did what I could...
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:39 pm » Deka: *pats Dusk* Cause you are worth saving
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:39 pm » Jan: It worked when Seedling was a five year old. *snorts at Wei* Hah! Maybe. But it;s hard to hit that level of shout.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:38 pm » Dusk: He saved me....
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:37 pm » Wei: ...does that mean I'll get a pastry if I shout a lot?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:37 pm » Baoshi: *calms down some, and monches hsi pastry*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:36 pm » Jan: *snorts, and pops a pastry in Baoshi;s mouth* Eeesh, sounds like a Vizer already, don'e. *ruffles baoshi;s hair* It was for one of your sisters, kid.
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:36 pm » Wei: *puts a hand on Baoshi's shoulder* Calm down... he knew what he was getting himself into...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:35 pm » Baoshi: *incomprehensible shouting as he shouts at his grand dad, hoppng like an angry bird*
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:35 pm » Echo: Heh, wasn't even the glass canon. I was the charming thief.*leans*
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:35 pm » Deka: *tries to sneak a bottle of sake for herself*
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:34 pm » Wei: Whoooooo hooooooo!
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:34 pm » Jan: Hah! So was I, back in my day. Although I;m not convinced my days quite over yet... no rest for the wicked and all. *sitting with Echo*
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:34 pm » Junior DM: Tomorrow at 10pm
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:34 pm » Wei: Well... that's because you didn't bother to pick up anything to help you survive getting hit, other than those three extra levels...
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:34 pm » Wei: When?
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:33 pm » Shun: I've got 10 health levels too... and I'm the group's 'glass cannon'
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:33 pm » Wei: *pokes Demo* Soo... Our game?
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:33 pm » Will be fun
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:33 pm » It was awesome. :D Satuday will be great.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:32 pm » It was a great game, and I'm looking forward to saturday.
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:32 pm » Good night Zo
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:32 pm » good game, and later zo, and also no problem
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:32 pm » Thanks, Zobot.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:32 pm » And with that, I'm gonna get going. Sorry these side quests took so long. Still, what do you guys think?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:31 pm » Jan: Hah! Me and my 10 health levels think that;s fair enough, kid. Now have some cider or something. Any battle anyone survives is a battle worth drinking for.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:31 pm » Deka: I could look like an old foogy
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:31 pm » Wei: Indeed... you do realize that if it's not that, we do get to punch you for making us worry, right?
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:31 pm » Shun:*hugging Dusk*
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:30 pm » Echo: No~ This is for the old foogies.~
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:30 pm » Dusk: *wiping her eyes*
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:30 pm » Deka: Hand me some of that too please.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:29 pm » Jan: True, true. Either way, no regrets, kids. To plot twists. *drinks!*
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:29 pm » Wei: True, true... but the implication is pretty strong there...
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:29 pm » Echo:To plot twists! *drinks down some sake*
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:28 pm » Deka: I jsut wish cart families were harder to make smaller then this
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:28 pm » Jan: *accepts his sake* It could happen. The Gods like that sort of story. And no horns for me- bad experience with a Ram Totem lunar.
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:27 pm » Wei: ...Riiiiiiiight
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:27 pm » Jan: *smiles* hey, no one said I died. Maybe I just... lost my voice. *chuckles, and hugs Deka*
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:27 pm » Wei: True... I think a pair of horns are more your style *smiles at Jan*
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:27 pm » yeap
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:27 pm » Echo:*big ol' jug of sake*
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:27 pm » Oh, yeah.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:26 pm » Well, hopefully this has everyone sufficiently excited for Story two this weekend.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:26 pm » DekaOOC: *hugs Jan* I will miss you cart grandfather
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:26 pm » Jan: Ah, we'll meet again, kid. *smiles, and hugs* Tell you what, keep the wings if I get a decent drink. Flaming arrows? Ouch.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:26 pm » DuskOOC: Grandpa Jun, it'll be thr best story ever.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:25 pm » Deka: Dang it! I didn't want him to die.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:25 pm » DuskOOC: *hugs Baoshi*
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:25 pm » EchoOOC:... dangit.
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:24 pm » WeiOOC: *hugs Grandpa Jan* ...Thanks
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:24 pm » Once known as Fury of the Winter Storm, once known as.... Spring Brings the first Blossoms.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:24 pm » ShunOOC: Hmmm... this whole vengeance on people who've killed people I'm fond off thing is going to be time consuming if it keeps up at this pace.
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:23 pm » ...Well, he gets to have little wings and hang around in chat, if he wants...
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:23 pm » Awww.....Grandpa Jun!
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:23 pm » Those are the man known as January's last words in this creation.
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:22 pm » WeiOOC: ...And you didn't even get the right people! *yells at Dragon-blooded*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:22 pm » Sidequest: End.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:22 pm » A friend of a friends.... and that is where the next story begins.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:22 pm » Jan: Yes, it is Justice. After all I;ve done... I hope it;s enough. It;ll make a great story for my grandchildren.. someday.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:22 pm » Fleeing, seeking the only shelter left that they knew of: A woman in Thorns.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:22 pm » Shun:*wraps an arm around Dusk*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:21 pm » And so it went.... three Solar Exalted, confused and wounded, managed to escape that terrible battle.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:21 pm » Dusk: *tears falling, stands by Shun*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:21 pm » A dragon blooded woman, air aspect, who had lost her entire circle spits on the ground. "Justice."
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:21 pm » Deka: *glad she is behind a wagon*
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:20 pm » Deka: Smart cause they loose no one in the fight. Does not show bravery but keeps the body count low
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:20 pm » A windswept wanderer pulls a hood off of her cloak. A Vengeful Vigilante glares at the camp as burning arrows fall like meteors out of the sky.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:20 pm » Shun:...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:20 pm » Jan: Heh... Arrows? Hrmph. Back in my day... woulda been called a coward for using that kind of... tactic.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:19 pm » Dusk: Grandpa!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:19 pm » It's a miracle anyone survived that day.... that the three young Solar Exalts all did... should have been impossible
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:19 pm » Deka: actuaklly not cowardly, smart
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:19 pm » *sniff* I have something in my eye..
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:19 pm » Deka: Very... cowardly of them *takes cover behind a wagonn*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:19 pm » Grandpa Jan: *while throwing himself* Justice!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:18 pm » Dusk, at this point you watch as Grandpa Jan pushes himself forward and throws himself in front of you.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:18 pm » As if waiting for you, two hundred soldiers knock their bows with flaming arrows. And a volley of bow shots fly up into the sky....
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:18 pm » Deka: *will step out of her wagon* I don't think we are going to win this fight with strength alone
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:18 pm » Hooo boy. I like a challenge as well as anyone but...dang!
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:17 pm » WeiOOC: Ruuuuuun! I'll hold them... crap, I can't do that...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:17 pm » That's what the Grande Hunt WAS. A roving army built to deal with the constant appearing Anathema... look back at Story 1 if you need a refresher
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:17 pm » Shun:*whistles* Dang, pulled out all the stops eh?*yelling*
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:16 pm » Deka: *sigh* great
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:16 pm » Hundreds?!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:16 pm » As you all look outside, you see the camp is surrounded. There are hundreds of them. Hundreds of people: mortal men, dragon blooded, and... a hooded figure. All armed.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:16 pm » While he does so, Grandpa Jan spends 2 Motes to activate All Encompasing Earth Sense, which makes him unable to be suprised by any means so long as hsi feet touch the ground.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:15 pm » Shun: Desus, you stay hidden.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:15 pm » Grandpa jan: *robes are enough for him- he heads outside*
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:15 pm » Shun:*chainmail, looks outside*
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:15 pm » Deka: *will don some clothes and armor, grab her bow and poke her head out*
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:14 pm » Dusk: *gets up, throws on armor and grabs weapons*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:14 pm » To answer Deka's question: Yes, you did get rid of the pin.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:14 pm » GAh!, dang lappy, now I don't have the chat anymore
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:13 pm » Shun:*getting up* Yeah... cause a break would be too much to ask... *stretches*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:13 pm » Grandpa Jan: *springs awake*
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:13 pm » Yep.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:13 pm » Deka: We did place the pin on another wagon not going to our spot right?
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:13 pm » Uh oh...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:12 pm » But then.... a week later. In the night... you are stirred up by an outcry. "What is this?!?" "We are betrayed!" "The Grande Hunt! It's too late!" "How didn't we know they were-"
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:12 pm » I can save it
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:12 pm » back
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:11 pm » During the time you spend at the training camp, you can spend it freely.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:11 pm » Grandpa Jan will try to look unremarkable and absolutely no one that any Solars shoudl remember. Nope
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:11 pm » All three of you gain 6 experience for the side-quest, which is more or less what everyone else got.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:11 pm » I am about to refresh myself
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:10 pm » I can't, Hawk. I have to refresh too often.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:10 pm » Wow...
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:10 pm » Did anyone save chat?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:10 pm » You are greeted with open arms and as cordial and warm an attitude as the Sidereals can muster... and it's not just you. There are perhaps a whole 5 other Solar Exalted here.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:10 pm » brb
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:09 pm » woohoo
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:09 pm » And, north of it, the Gold Faction training camp.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:09 pm » Eventually, you guys reach the area around the city state of Thorns.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:09 pm » Dusk: But you're still his Mommy. *grins, and leans against him*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:09 pm » Grandpa Jan: Hmm, remind me to check if I still have those old medals. i think one of them was jade.. more use'n I;d be getting from them.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:08 pm » Regardless....
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:07 pm » Shun:Heh, good he likes you.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:07 pm » Desus: *Nuzzles Dusk's hand* Kwi!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:06 pm » If it was able to talk, maybe you could reason with it and get it to do what you said, but for now, Shun is more or less the only one it'll take orders from
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:06 pm » In response to Chic's question: Yes, it'll tolerate others.. but it essentially thinks that Shun's it's parential figure. He's the only one it'll obey.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:05 pm » Dusk: *cautiously tries to pat it*
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:05 pm » ok, so it's evident at the least that it doesn't need to eat often.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:04 pm » Shun: Funny how that works.
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:04 pm » WeiOOC: Isn't that how most evil empires go?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:04 pm » He'll... well, let me put it this way, Shun: The first thing you see it eat, at ALL, is a jade coin a WEEK after it hatches.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:04 pm » Will it tolerate anyone besides Shun?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:04 pm » Grandpa Jan: Sheesh, apparently most the stuff the Order taught me is true, just replace 'Evl things' with 'typicaly pretty cool'. Go figure.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:03 pm » ah, does Shun know this or will he learn it on the trip?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:03 pm » But the more jade it eats, the larger it'll grow
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:03 pm » I should point out one other thing, however... it doesn't NEED to eat... if unfed, it won't starve, as it's powered by essence
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:02 pm » Dusk: Aww....we can't let it go hungry.*will kick in at least some of her share, too*
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:02 pm » brb, someone better be saving this chat
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:02 pm » ShunOOC: Huh, so I get to try out the 'mama bear' trope then.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:02 pm » It's very likely that it'll eventually grow as large as a real dragon if fed enough, and it's very likely that it might develop flgiht, breath weapons, and even the ability to think and speak. Maybe.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:01 pm » Well, I know what Shun's share of jade will go to... good thing he doesn't need much money
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:01 pm » Other details of note: As it is now, it has only one heatlh level. If it takes more than that, it's dead. It'll heal over time like an ordinary living thing, however.
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:01 pm » WeiOOC: I don't doubt that... but I need monies...
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:01 pm » just wondering if it actuall used the coin to grow or excerited anything
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:00 pm » Ooh, it could be all swirly colored!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:00 pm » but it looks like it'll need a lot more to grow in any substantial terms.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:00 pm » ShunOOC: Quit whining. Desus, will probably be more usefull than your money.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:00 pm » Grandpa Jan: Hah! Well, go figure. You eat what you are.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:00 pm » It does in fact grow a very VERY little bit bigger after eating a coin of green jade.
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:00 pm » WeiOOC: Oh, wait... it's not my money... never mind...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:00 pm » The dragon starts out made entirely of red Jade... but it'll take on elemental characteristics based on waht sorts of jade it's fed. And it can't eat Jade that an Exalt is attuned to.
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:59 pm » WeiOOC: Noooo! My precious monies!
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:59 pm » Does it grow bigger at each coin?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:59 pm » The mechanics of it is: There's five types of Jade out there, and dragon blooded use each different type, because each type has a different elemental affinity.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:59 pm » Shun: Huh, well now we know it eats...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:58 pm » You find it monching on a coin of jade about half a week into your journey... and before anyone can stop it, it has chewed up the bits and swallowed them.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:58 pm » oh boy, well good thing we have jade...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:58 pm » Not just a golem, it literally feels, and senses, like a living entity. It can know pain and pleasure. And yes, it does eat... as it so happens, it eats Jade.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:58 pm » Grandpa Jan: Ahh, i think I know this. In the Order, they told of the Sun Kings trying to make life... I think that;s what this is. less grubbish, but then you;re all rather less evil.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:58 pm » cool
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:57 pm » Ok... Shun. I'll cover the basics: The creature is literally a living Jade construct
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:57 pm » Ok... Jan... well... you can recall old Immaculate Order tales about how the Sun Kings, in there herasy against the 5 Elemental Dragons who governed the world, deigned to attempt to create life.... while all the stories portrayed their crations as wretched things, little more sophisticated than maggots, it's possible that maybe, just MAYBE....
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:56 pm » 5
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:56 pm » BBCode 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=7
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:55 pm » 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=3
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:55 pm » Okay, Shun-do we assume Dusk and Shun have worked it out? Or have cooled? Former's my first choice, but latter is character conflict.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:55 pm » Grandpa Jan makes a lore check.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:55 pm » ok 7m(periphial since it's all I have) to add 7 dice to my roll.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:54 pm » ok
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:54 pm » but I'll wait for Demo
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:54 pm » Go Shun!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:54 pm » You do get there, actually.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:53 pm » one second... have to calculate what I can do with the first occult excellency.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:53 pm » Deka: Oh ward wo? Despite the troubles we shall get there?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:53 pm » As for your lore check, all you can really tell is that it's an artifact thats' definately from the first age. No other time period would have such magical craftsmanship he can think of
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:53 pm » WeiOOC: ...Are you all sure he's not going to try and eat it now?
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:53 pm » that would be what I'm more interested in anyway.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:53 pm » you'd have to make an occult check to determin if it eats, grows, how you could make others, etc.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:52 pm » Not so much about it's origins,. rather more about how it works
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:52 pm » Does the dragon eat? Grow?
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:52 pm » oh ok then.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:52 pm » BBCode 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=6
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:52 pm » Weeeeell...Occoult WOULD work, but it'd tell you different things
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:52 pm » Aww, no occult... well we'll see.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:51 pm » You can make a Lore + Intelligence check, Shun, but I can already tell you that it'd have to be a hiiigh one
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:51 pm » ShunOOC: Shut up. It looked like rockcandy.
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:51 pm » WeiOOC: Yeah, now that you know it isn't rockcandy
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:50 pm » The trip overland is expected to take weeks... and weeks quickly become months, as the trip is also fraught with challenges... poor weather, bandits, money issues, and trials at every turn
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:50 pm » oh, and can I make a lore/occult check on the dragon?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:50 pm » Roken said Ari was going to Chiaroscuro. Look it up on a map... theres one in the back of the Core book if you're curious
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:50 pm » Shun: Ok...*picks the dragon up and places it on his shoulder. Waits to see if it can stay there itself.*
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:49 pm » South.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:49 pm » Roken*
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:49 pm » Which direction is the place Rikken said Ari was going? Curious
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:49 pm » Wagons Ho!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:49 pm » The camp is south of Nexus.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:49 pm » yep
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:49 pm » \
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:49 pm » Whichever way the camp is!
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:49 pm » ShunOOC:... crap, this is going to be like having a kid isn't it...
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:48 pm » Deka: Hopefully it won't burn something we can't replace *chuckles*
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:48 pm » DuskOOC: I don't think it'll let you leave it behind while you go on a walk.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:48 pm » Anyways... so you guys are heading south after ditching the pin, right?
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:48 pm » Shun: Apparently you do. *scratches along Desus's jaw.*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:47 pm » Desus: Kwi! *Nuzzles Shun's finger happily, wings twitching and a little smoke escaping it's muzzle*
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:47 pm » WeiOOC: You could always name it after one of the elemental dragon...
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:47 pm » Dusk: I wonder if it;'s hungry.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:47 pm » Shun: Well, how about Desus for the owner of the tomb? *pets the dragon* You like that name?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:46 pm » It's like it was meant to mimic life in every way
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:46 pm » The dragon, for what it's worth, is exquisitely carved. Every faucet of it's body is crafted in perfect detail
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:46 pm » That's a good idea.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:45 pm » heh, we could call it Desus after the tomb's owner...
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:45 pm » Shun:*pets along it's tail while thinking*
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:45 pm » Shun: Hmmm... needs a name...*thinking*
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:45 pm » brb
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:44 pm » Grandpa Jan: *interested*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:44 pm » Baby Jade Dragon without a name: Kwi! *Twitchs it's tail*
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:44 pm » Shun:*rolls his eyes* Right...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:43 pm » Demo, I'll PM you the mechanical jist of this thing later, but you are now the proud owner of a Prismatic Jade Dragon... add Familiar one to your character sheet.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:43 pm » Dusk: Shun, you're a mommy!
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:43 pm » Shun:*blink* Uhm... hi?*cautiously pets it*
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:43 pm » Deka: Awwwww how cute *chuckles*
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:43 pm » Aww...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:42 pm » The Baby Jade Dragon looks around, its first glimpses into the world confusing.... and the first thing it sees is Shun. It's eyes literally light up, tiny motes of essence blazing where a mortal would have eyeballs. And it pushes up to it's feet for the first time, twitches it's wings, and bounds up to him, with a resounding heartfelt "Kwi!"
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:42 pm » Sorry,,,,
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:42 pm » .....*wishes he wasn;t playing just an NPC*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:41 pm » Alright. Motion carries...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:41 pm » It;s okay. i diddn;t do anything to earn it...
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:41 pm » I don't mind, but I do think Tinker won fairly. heh, that might just help his compassion
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:40 pm » Sorry, Tinker.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:40 pm » Kidding, Demo!
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:40 pm » hehee
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:40 pm » Having a baby dragon to care for might force him to up his compassion by one. :)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:40 pm » Er... no, I guess not.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:39 pm » I would not mind
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:39 pm » Would anyone MIND if Shun got it? I mean, I like Jan, but Shun's not an NPC.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:39 pm » :P
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:39 pm » Er... sorry?
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:39 pm » eh, par for the course.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:39 pm » Yeah, me too...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:39 pm » ....neither did I.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:39 pm » I was hoping Demo would but *shrugs*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:38 pm » Huh...I did NOT expect Jan to get the high roll.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:38 pm » She would have if Dusk's 8 had not done it
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:38 pm » 1d10=9
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:38 pm » BBCode 1d10=6
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:38 pm » no she didn't
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:38 pm » Grandpa Jan: Well, I'll be...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:38 pm » Shun and Jan roll-off!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:37 pm » oh, wait, Deka didn't contribute, did she? Sorry.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:37 pm » Whee!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:37 pm » Alright. Hawk has to roll, and if he gets lower, it boils down to a re-roll between Jan and Shun
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:37 pm » So, reroll to break the tie?
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:37 pm » Dusk: D'awww...
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:37 pm » dangit, get your own number!*old man fist shake*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:37 pm » I hadn't copied the newer roll.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:37 pm » tie between demo and tink
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:36 pm » 1d10=10
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:36 pm » Err...tinker, you only roll once
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:36 pm » Whoops! Hold on.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:36 pm » BBCode 1d10=10
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:36 pm » ...... 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=1
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:36 pm » BBCode1d10=4
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:36 pm » So not Deka then since Dusk 8 did it
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:36 pm » Shun: Neat
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:36 pm » Grandpa Jan: ......Huh.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:36 pm » And now I need everyone who was donating Essence to the egg at the time to roll a ten-sided die. Whoever gets highest wins
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:35 pm » It looks like the egg is going to fall apart. The entire surface is covered with cracks... and then when Dusk adds 8 more, it starts to split. The Egg begins to unfold itself, bits of jade moving of their own accord unfolding into arms... legs... wings... a tail... and a head. Into what appears to be a teeny, tiny sculpture of a dragon, made of red jade. And it's *moving* looking aroudn at all of you
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:35 pm » Yes, personal.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:35 pm » personal
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:35 pm » Deka: *will add 10 if those don't do it*
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:34 pm » Dusk: *will add 8 more, if Grandpa's conribution doesn't do it*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:34 pm » (Wait, just the six)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:34 pm » Grandpa Jan: *adds six motes personal, 4 motes pereiphrial*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:33 pm » Alright. At Dusk's contribution, the egg starts to develop what appear to be fine CRACKS of glowing light running all down it's sides...
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:32 pm » Dusk: *adds 10 motes personal*
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:32 pm » Shun: Evidently. Sure, trying not to start a lightshow myself...
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:32 pm » Dusk: I can add some...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:32 pm » Grandpa Jan: Interesting. Probably just needs more motes. need a little help, kid?
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:31 pm » Deka: THink you still need more
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:31 pm » Ok... the glowing has grown bright enough to start bathing everyhting around you in red light, and you can see what appears to be a smaller egg or SOMETHING curled up inside the Jade itself... something glowing. But ntohing else is happpening
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:30 pm » Shun:*puts the remaining 10 personal into the egg*
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:30 pm » Deka: Put in more and see what else it does
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:29 pm » Ok... Shun, the egg itself starts to glow faintly, and you can detect a faint humming sound... the five dots don't appear to do anything more than that. However, the egg doesn't stop humming or glowing.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:28 pm » Shun:*Has 15 personal, going to put 5 into the egg at first to see if it reacts.*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:27 pm » ((back))
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:27 pm » Ok. How much Essence does Shun have any how much is he going to put into this?
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:27 pm » Deka: Ooooh interested
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:27 pm » Shun: *during one of the breaks in the trip in a somewhat secluded patch of woods.*Ok, let's see what this thing is.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:26 pm » DuskOOC: We'll stand over here. Waaay over here.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:25 pm » heh, sounds like a job for Shun's recklessness.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:25 pm » I think Shun should try
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:24 pm » Which no one has any idea about except that putting Essence into it might do something
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:24 pm » cool
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:24 pm » and last but not least is the Red Jade Egg.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:23 pm » It took me a moment to look over something about the armor and I had to look it up. It is in fact Lamellar amror, although comprised of a silverish metla that feels like mercury to the touch, yet is solid.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:22 pm » Alright. Anywasy... as for the armor...
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:22 pm » ok
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:22 pm » ((Brb folks))
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:21 pm » Sorry... I gave you the wrong thing...the sword is a reaper Daikalve, not a short Daiklave.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:21 pm » DuskOOC: At least I hope we have soap, all travelling in one wagon...*
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:21 pm » smart
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:21 pm » Grandpa Jan: Really! Well, seems I have my new reading material. But let;s pack up and egt rid of that pin for now, kids. Dusk? Do that too, with the soap. We're headed south by daylight.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:21 pm » *that's how burglars copy keys in all the old mysteries, after all!*
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:20 pm » Dusk: Hey, we have soap-we can make an impression of the sword.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:20 pm » Deka: I would like to hear it myself
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:19 pm » Dusk: I have a copy of the runes covering the walls inside the tomb. The life story of Desus.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:19 pm » Dusk: Grandpa Jan? Have I got a story for you to read!
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:18 pm » Shun: Sounds good to me dusk
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:18 pm » Grandpa Jan: We might have an opprotunity later to figure out what it is, after all. *hands it to Dusk*
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:18 pm » Dusk: *grins,a nd gets out her brush*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:18 pm » Grandpa Jan: before we get rid of this pin, someone who should sketch it out.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:18 pm » Dusk: If it's allright, I'd like to wear the armor for now. At least until we meet up with the others.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:17 pm » And repair putty doesn;t make sense to have fair enough, then.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:17 pm » Hmm..Clay? Would he have a reason to carry it aroudn? For that matter, you know clay dries out? How is he keeping it moist so it doesn't get crumbly?
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:17 pm » he should have glue, for book repair.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:16 pm » Z, would Grandpa Jan have any clay in his cart?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:16 pm » The silvery armor, on the other hand, is something you guys have no idea about
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:16 pm » The Sword is a Short Daiklave, again made of Oricalcum. It's on page 386.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:16 pm » coool
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:15 pm » The bow is, upon discoery, a Short Powerbow, made of Oricalcum. You can find the rules for it on page 389 of the book.
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:15 pm » WeiOOC: Actually, the map is with you guys... Fuzzy memorized the map...
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:15 pm » yay artifacts!
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:15 pm » okay, wagon ho?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:15 pm » Alright. Before we go any further, though, your artifacts that you found
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:15 pm » Sounds like a plan.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:14 pm » otherwise, training grounds first, may's second. Although I'd like to go to mays.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:14 pm » You could actually pass through the trianing camp to get to THorns
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:14 pm » No... Thorns is further south
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:14 pm » Will we have to pass through Thorns to get there?
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:14 pm » sounds like the training ground then
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:14 pm » But Baoshi knows hsi way to Aunt Mays as well- just to mention.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:13 pm » That's right.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:13 pm » You gave Fuzzy and Wei a map to it, and Baoshi was the one who GAVE you the map
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:13 pm » The training ground, I believe
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:13 pm » Where did we say we'd meet Wei, Fuzzy, Baoshi, and Mei?
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:12 pm » sorry a brain fart, the solar training ground?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:12 pm » The Soalr training ground thingy is a bit north of Thorns: By Jan's best guess, about a week's walk.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:12 pm » Chic has a good question
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:11 pm » Grandpa Jan: Good idea, Shun. Someone find a wagon and stick this on it- prefferably one that might be headed southwards.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:11 pm » Dusk: That's an idea, Shun.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:11 pm » OOC: Are we going to the Solar train ing ground thingy, or to May Blossom's?
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:10 pm » Ok sent tink
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:10 pm » Dusk: Still, we're going somewhere secret. Best not to have it.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:10 pm » Shun: Maybe we stick it on another wagon?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:10 pm » Grandpa Jan: Ah, yes... this buisness with her father, right? Itmight be a tracker, but if so they;d just know we threw it away or destroyed it, and choose less subtle methods.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:09 pm » Dusk: He's the one who asked Deka to smuggle opium. And who claims Deka owes them.
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:09 pm » WeiOOC: But, but... starmetal...
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:08 pm » Deka: Like I said, probably a tracker
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:08 pm » oh tink! Z sent me the agreement, Deka would have shown it to you, let me pm it to you
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:08 pm » Grandpa Jan: Or decent body jewelry, but I let mine heal up ages ago.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:08 pm » Dusk: Oh, Deka-Roken said something like-"so you're going south?" How could he know?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:08 pm » Grandpa Jan: Roken?
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:08 pm » Shun: Yeah, and it's too small to be used for anything else. The dog collar sounds like a good idea. or a cat would be even better.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:07 pm » Dusk: Like he could find us whenever he wanted.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:07 pm » Deka: Hmmm, it probably is a tracker.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:07 pm » Dusk: Take it if you will, I'm just remembering how Roken told Kuboto not to worry about us.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:07 pm » Grandpa Jan: You don;t make things out of one fo these metals for no reason
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:06 pm » Shun: Well it must be something important if it's made out of starmetal.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:06 pm » Dusk: Best to leave it. So...drop it down the midden, or place it on a dog's collar? *tiny smile*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:05 pm » (like)
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:05 pm » that is fine
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:05 pm » Grandpa Jan: Starmetal? And shaped liek a sword, no less...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:05 pm » Hawk, Deka has no idea what it is, msotly because there are training factors invovled. She's got no background to know much about this subject. Sorry. Chic, since you got no successes, Dusk is clueless. Shun... you know aobut as much as Grandpa Jan
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:04 pm » WeiOOC: *will make a lore roll too!* ... *Fails cause he's not there...*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:04 pm » Grandpa Jan has almost no idea what it is. Except that he knows it's made of one of the five magical materials: Starmetal
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:04 pm » occult+Int= BBCode 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=9
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:04 pm » BBCode1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=3
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:03 pm » 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=3
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:03 pm » eh shun'll join in too
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:03 pm » ha, I got lore of 2, I will roll as well
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:03 pm » 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=1
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:03 pm » Dusk will, too. With her 1 lore!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:02 pm » Lore or Occult + Intelligence
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:02 pm » Make a lore check.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:02 pm » Grandpa Jan will make a lore check.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:02 pm » Grandpa Jan: Then make their deaths worth it. That is what I have been doing to attone for my past. *looks at Deka* Anyone know what that is, or what it was doing in my wheel?
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:01 pm » Deka: And what about this? *holds up the pin*
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:01 pm » Shun:*deep breath* Dusk, I cannot say with absolute certainty that there would have been a fight, but that was the very most likely outcome, and yes it's over.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:01 pm » Dusk: We'd best be on our way.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:00 pm » Dusk: *sighes* Yes, it's over.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:59 pm » Dusk: You know something I've always admired about you, Shun? Your bravery. And you callously set seven men up to die-who were just doing their jobs, and hadn't attacked us. maybe a fight would have been inevitable. maybe not.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:59 pm » Grandpa Jan: So, then there was a problem. And they weighed the life of strangers against those of friends. And now it;s over and done with.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:59 pm » Deka: *take it out* I suspect it is a tracker of some sort
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:58 pm » It looks like it got caught in the wagon's wheel and embedded there.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:58 pm » Grandpa Jan: No, but you can kill a man by staying silent as well as with a shout. *calm puff of pipe*
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:58 pm » ShunOOC:*under a table still*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:58 pm » And with a weird symbol etched into it.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:58 pm » so what we find?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:58 pm » You find, stuck into one of the wheels of the wagon, a teeny tiny pin shaped like a sword, made out of a dull grayish metal
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:58 pm » Dusk: No, you cold bloodedly watched, knowing that they would trigger it.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:57 pm » Deka: Hey we didn't set the trap off
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:57 pm » Shun: We pretended the doors had shu on their own. The guards got curious and messed with the statue faces. If we had told them, they would have known it was a trick.
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:57 pm » WeiOOC: *Bracing for storm*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:57 pm » Hmm... acutally, you DO find something interesting... although it's not Opium...
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:56 pm » Dusk: They decided it'd be more efficien t to trigger the spike trap and kill them instead.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:56 pm » Dusk: There were guards. Falling Star and I were in the burial chamber, and needed more time. Shun was bluffing them, sent Deka to supposedly fetch us. I suggested them locking us two in as a delaying measure.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:54 pm » wow, shun actually contributed to that.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:54 pm » BBCode1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=10
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:54 pm » BBCode 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=5
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:53 pm » ALMOST blotched it 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=9
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:53 pm » gah ok let me reroll
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:53 pm » Wits + Investigation would work better. Sorry, roll that
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:53 pm » Err...actually, that's a good point
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:52 pm » perception +Wits? I thought investigation would be in there?
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:52 pm » 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=3
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:52 pm » Dusk:BBCode1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=6
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:52 pm » Grandpa Jan: Yes, no need to actualy explain to the old man what's happening here. Why don;t we just all make oblique refferences and act like we've got on the cold poles knickers on today. *idly puffs from his pipe*
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:52 pm » ok so that is 7 dice for me
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:51 pm » You can.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:51 pm » I'm pretty sure
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:51 pm » can we pool our searching?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:51 pm » Perception + Wits
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:51 pm » what is the roll for that again?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:51 pm » Make a search check, Deka
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:51 pm » Dusk: I will make you that copy, and entrust it to Grandpa Jan.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:50 pm » So...if all is clear, we roll out?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:50 pm » Falling Star: Thank YOU, all of you. I've had the chance to learn what sages for hundreds of years have never seen. For that I am richer than all the wealthy men in the world.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:50 pm » Deka: right, I will search now
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:50 pm » Shun:*is NOT going to be the one to bring the subject up*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:48 pm » Grandpa Jan: *wasn;t born yesterday, and glances between the two of them*
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:48 pm » Shun:*is being less mouthy than normal*
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:48 pm » Dusk: Farewell, Falling Star, and thank you.
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:48 pm » WeiOOC: ...Awww, I don't get contacts?
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:48 pm » ok
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:48 pm » Dusk: *is cool and formal to Deka and Shun at the moment*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:48 pm » Falling Star is leaving, by the way.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:48 pm » Shun: Makes sense.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:48 pm » Deka: I really hope not all of the guild is like him
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:47 pm » Grandpa Jan: Enemies are easy to make, and wariness is often wise. Opium is best hidden somewhere where it won;t have skin contact.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:47 pm » Dusk: We made enemies. And Deka was asked to smuggle opium. I'm being wary.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:46 pm » Shun: Yeah, ok.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:46 pm » Grandpa Jan: *raises an eyebrow* That I *saw*? No. That does not mean they haven;t been here. Search away.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:46 pm » Deka: Right.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:45 pm » (yey)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:45 pm » (Note: All the characters in the Solar Sidequest can add "contacts: Nexus" one dot to their backgrounds section)
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:44 pm » Dusk: If nothing else, the cart will be here again one day. Thank you, Falling Star. Shun, Deka, let's search the wagon.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:44 pm » Falling Star shakes his head. "No, I understand... it's, well, it's your heritage, isn't it? Look. I am an old man and I cannot do much in this world. I am but a humble scholar. But if you are ever in Nexus and need any help. ANYTHING... call upon me. I will do waht I can. I promise."
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:44 pm » WeiOOC: *snerk* ...I love grampa Jan...
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:44 pm » Shun: Yeah, had a bit of trouble from the owner on our way out. Anyone stop by the wagon that you saw while we were gone?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:43 pm » Grandpa Jan: *raises an eybrow* Trouble? What did I miss. You all still have your clothes so at least it;s not *that* ....
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:43 pm » Dusk: All right. If I can, I will get it to you later. But I can't hand you my only copy.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:43 pm » Falling Star: You've made several enemies in short notice, it seems." He frowns. "I don't want you all in danger, after helping me out."
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:43 pm » Hi!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:42 pm » Falling Star looks at Dusk. "Miss... actually, it may be best if you do leave town soon."
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:42 pm » Shun: Hey gramps...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:42 pm » My NPC sense were tingling! That, or Z told me in AIm. hey folks.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:42 pm » Deka: *watching thier back before getting to the chart*
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:42 pm » Dusk: Falling Star? It'll take a couple three hours, but I'll copy the writing out for you. If we don't have to immediatly leave town!
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:42 pm » WeiOOC: I know that... I was referring to tinker's sudden appearance in chat... Hi tinker!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:41 pm » Grandpa Jan was traveling with the group, rmember?
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:41 pm » WeiOOC: Err.... here... you know what I mean
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:41 pm » *Buh? When did grampa Jan get there?
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:41 pm » WeiOOC: *
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:41 pm » Alright... 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=1
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:40 pm » Grandpa Jan: *has been waiting back at the cart*
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:40 pm » Shun:*is quiet for once*
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:40 pm » yay nicknames! Shun is on the job!
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:40 pm » Dusk: *Gentle Zephyr has become an icy breeze!*
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:40 pm » and a new nickname! Your Smugness.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:39 pm » Deka: We better
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:39 pm » yep
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:39 pm » Shun: Yeah, that sounds like something he'd do.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:39 pm » Alright, heading back to the wagon, I take it?
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:39 pm » Dusk: Let's go.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:39 pm » leaving
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:38 pm » Dusk: Deka? We need to search the wagon, later. It wouldn't suprise me if he hid some contraband there. After all, if we were searched coming in, we may be going out.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:38 pm » Ok... Roken is leaving. What are you guys doing?
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:38 pm » Shun: Later your smugness. *leaving*
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:38 pm » Shun: Keep talking trash every time you meet someone and you'll end up with more than a black eye. Well, actually it may count as less. Much less.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:38 pm » Don't need you to be one of them*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:38 pm » "don't you to be one of them" indeed.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:37 pm » Ok let me rephrase that last ine
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:37 pm » Dusk: Oh, let's get out of here.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:37 pm » Deka: I already have friends. Don't you to be one of them
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:37 pm » Otherwise he's retreating
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:37 pm » Shun: Hmmm... should have hit him harder.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:37 pm » If you're going to attack him again we have to make Join the Battle rolls
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:37 pm » WeiOOC: ...I guess it does...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:36 pm » Ok. Roken falls over with a solid black eye. "...Fine. But that was the only free hit you get. Deka, you should take note... if your business partners strain relationships too much, you won't have any "friends" left in the world...." He's starting to stand up and walk off.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:36 pm » I remember!
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:36 pm » must be in the family.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:36 pm » this is oddly similar to when Fuzzy tried to knock someone out.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:36 pm » DuskOOC: I should've brought my skillet.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:35 pm » 1... heh, this could take a bit.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:35 pm » BBCode 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=4, 1d10=9
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:34 pm » and tens don't count twice...
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:34 pm » ok
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:34 pm » yes.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:34 pm » ah, so I roll 4 for damage?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:33 pm » well, two dots and 2 for dexterity
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:33 pm » so 6 raw
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:33 pm » But Roken's dodge is more or less the same: 2 dots.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:33 pm » ok
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:33 pm » ...yeah. Sorry.
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:33 pm » You aren't... I'm pretty sure Zobot meant Dodge when he said soak the first time... since dodge would be what you'd use against the attack roll
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:32 pm » wait, why am I subtracting soak twice?
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:31 pm » then you subtract soak...
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:31 pm » indeed...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:31 pm » but you add your strength in successes if I recall correctly
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:30 pm » Well, first of all, you have 3 successes carrying over, and a punch with an ordinary hand is +0b, so you don't add any for that
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:30 pm » yeah, so all of my successes carry over?
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:29 pm » minus soak
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:29 pm » beleive so
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:29 pm » it's damage + str+extra right?
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:28 pm » Dusk: And that's an idea, Deka.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:28 pm » ok, been a while. Remind me what was damage again?
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:28 pm » Dusk: *sighes* Kubota's already left. We might as well leave him be, Shun-or he will have us up on charges.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:27 pm » Deka: *whispers to Shun* If you knock him out, take him with us ok
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:27 pm » so I'm going to rule that you knocked him flat. Sent the man flying to the ground with a firm punch to the face, but he's got health levels, so roll damage.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:26 pm » Ok. Well, it's actually not that hard to lay Roken out. He only has a bashing soak of 2...
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:26 pm » 5
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:26 pm » BBCode 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=8
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:25 pm » Ok, make an attack roll, Shun
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:25 pm » Shun:You heard the lady. You first your smugness.*Punches Roken*
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:25 pm » Deka: Come on, lets go
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:25 pm » Kubota scowls but relents. "...fine. But if I see you on my land again I will not be merciful!" He turns and storms off.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:24 pm » Dusk: Do it.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:24 pm » Roken nods. "Take your time. If you accept just go into the Spoiled Princess bar and order a Screaming Virgin. The shipment will be left outside the bar just before you leave... you don't want to get on the Guild's bad side, dear. We have eyes and ears everywhere, you know. Or so that's what the drunks at the bars say."
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:24 pm » Shun: So, should I still knock them out, or shall we just leave?
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:23 pm » Dusk: You turn up like a bad penny, Roken. Daimyo, you keep ill company. But if you want treasure-go, look inside. Look at what you never knew was there. You'll find something to please you. Your guards were rash, and blundered in to traps. Don't make their mistake.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:22 pm » Deka: Hmmm I have to think about that
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:21 pm » WeiOOC: The other stuff is just a...finder's fee
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:21 pm » A slow smile crosses Roken's face as he dusts some ash off of his cigar by shaking it. "You're heading... south, I recall it was? As it so happens, I have a shipment of Opium I need smuggling into the city... They don't allow it, you see. Get it in and any agreement between your fahter and I will just conveniently...disappear.
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:21 pm » WeiOOC: ...Well, that we kinda intended to do... but hey, look at it this way! You wouldn't have opened up that statue without us, and there's still stuff in there we haven't bothered with...
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:20 pm » ShunOOC: Actually it's Desus's stuff not yours. So we're really stealing from him, you shouldn't be complaining.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:18 pm » KubotaOOC: The guards aren't the point! You trespassed and looted what was on MY property! *Has no regard for the value of human life, apparently*
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:18 pm » Deka: And what favor is that? *stops and turns around*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:18 pm » Roken pauses. "...I could be persuaded to leave you alone if you'd be willing to do a favor for me, actually..."
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:18 pm » WeiOOC: *To KutobaOOC* ...Sorry? We totally didn't mean to kill your guards...
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:17 pm » Deka: *as she is leaving* I am still thinking about my answer Roken
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:17 pm » Dusk: Shun? Perhaps you should knock them out?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:16 pm » As you walk away, Kutoba sputters, but Roken pats his back and smirks. "Just let 'em go, Daimyo, sir. Trust me on this one."
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:16 pm » Falling star looks a bit bamboozled, but nods. "Hm? Oh, yes, yes..."
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:16 pm » seems that way
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:15 pm » Dusk: Come on, Falling Star-you don't want to be in the middle of a fight.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:15 pm » Not right now, She is going to follow Shun
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:14 pm » Alright. So if I read this correctly, Shun and Dusk and Deka are jsut trying to walk out, and Deka is maybe shooting a guard in the foot?
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:14 pm » ok
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:13 pm » ok, one sec. Brb
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:13 pm » Hawk, you could do that, yes....
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:13 pm » No, there aren't any guards visably on their way that you guys can SEE... But than again, Shun is inside. he coudln't see anyone outside
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:13 pm » Shun:*approaches Deka* Let's go. *waves to the three* Try not to get in our way, I'm already in enough trouble over your guards, don't want to add you three to the list. *strides towards the three purposefully*
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:13 pm » Hey Z, can I shoot the gaurd int he foot? Try to harm him but not kill him?
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:12 pm » Dusk: Do try to just knock out the prominent citizen if you can?
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:12 pm » Hmmm
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:11 pm » Dusk: Even I think it's a bit late for talk now.
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:11 pm » WeiOOC: ...I was gonna say, you'd better talk damned fast, since he's already calling for guards...
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:10 pm » just so I know, are there any guards already here, or visibly on their way?
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:10 pm » Dusk: I'll try, if you insist. But he's already yelled for help.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:09 pm » I myself say you try talking to them yourself
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:09 pm » Dusk: Very well.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:08 pm » Shun: Well, I say bull our way through and get the heck out of here as soon as possible.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:08 pm » Dusk: What do you want to do?
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:08 pm » Dusk: Or, we could just bull our way through, less risky.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:07 pm » Dusk: I can go out, use my circlet, and with a great deal of luck they will be forced to do nothing but listen to me. Then you could take care of them. But you can't hear me, or it'd be just our luck it'd affect you.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:06 pm » Sorry. Mind blank. Yeah... it's just Deka out there.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:06 pm » Well I under the impression Dusk was coming out to do something
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:06 pm » Oh...oh yeah
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:06 pm » actually shun was back with Dusk
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:04 pm » ?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:04 pm » What's your plan of attack
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:04 pm » meanwhile, Dusk and Falling Star were still inside...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:04 pm » When we last left our heroes, they were floating helplessly in the endless void of Time Not... no, no... that's my OTHER game. When we last left you cool guys, Shun and Deka were standing in front of an angry Daimyo Kubota, Roken, and a single guard, while Daimyo Kubota was calling for the police
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:03 pm » WeiOOC: Yay, I'm OOC again! *still hiding from impending storm*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:03 pm » Alright. Ok... PM sent to Demo, go check it out. Otherwise, letsa go!
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:02 pm » I am ready to play
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:02 pm » ok
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:02 pm » and ready to play here.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:02 pm » yep shun has 3 conviction
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:01 pm » Oh... before I go any further, I need to send Demo a note.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:01 pm » Shun: ohboy...
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:01 pm » Yep!
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:01 pm » We both have a 3 conviction, don't we? :)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:01 pm » So ready to play?
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:00 pm » Dusk: ...possibly.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:00 pm » heh, talking about Shun and Dusk's impending 'debate'?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:00 pm » No worries.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:00 pm » Hey Demo!
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:59 pm » Hi, Demo!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:59 pm » Gm's Characters: *All do a happy dance!*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:59 pm » *Is happy*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:59 pm » yeah. me too
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:59 pm » yey
Demothesis « Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:59 pm » hey all. Sorry I'm late
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:58 pm » Glad that worked for you
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:57 pm » back
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:52 pm » Yay!
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:51 pm » Yay!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:50 pm » Yay! got it made!
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:49 pm » Hopefully one way or another...
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:48 pm » Yay character conflict! Eh, it'll work out.
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:47 pm » Wei: *ducking for cover*
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:47 pm » should be... interesting?
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:47 pm » ...indeed...
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:45 pm » I think he described it once as being a jerk who'll do anything for his friends, and as Dusk perhaps being his one weak spot. But I think it's a one compassion...
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:43 pm » Nope. He has very low compassion, like I have low valor.
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:43 pm » And if I recall, Shun doesn't have a ton of compassion...
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:43 pm » Yeah... I'd noticed that...
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:42 pm » You know, Dusk and Shun both have high conviction. Which doesn't bode well if they both think that they're right. Eep.'
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:41 pm » Dusk: Heh. Go for it!
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:41 pm » Wei: Oooh... and maybe one in my teeth?
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:38 pm » *there*
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:38 pm » Dusk: Oh, don't stop their, Wei! Strap some on your feet, too. You'll be like a one man band! *teasing*
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:37 pm » Wei: Indeed...
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:36 pm » Wei: *jokingly* I could always dual weild them!
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:36 pm » Dusk: *grins* And possibly Fuzzy's loot as well, depending on if the armor is moonsilver.
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:36 pm » Wei: ...I'm not sure yet... it depends on how good this sword is, and all that jazz
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:35 pm » Wei: Heh... hey, you're carrying my loot, least I can do is wish you luck * :P *
chicgeek « Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:35 pm » Dusk: So, will you still keep the daiclave if you get this sword?

_________________
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don’t talk" -Tuco, The Good the Bad and the Ugly

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted Quest logs IV
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:54 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2656
Quote:
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:53 am » Wheee!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:53 am » Baoshi: ... I mean, full of spirit.
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:53 am » Fuzzy: *nods* What Baoshi said.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:53 am » Well, in any event, we'll probably stop for now.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:53 am » Shun: I'm hoping I'm the second one.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:53 am » Baoshi: Wonderful. A group to move, a group to stay, and a group to think. And Grar is translaable as click lick kicl clack.
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:53 am » And my boss isn't back in the country until August 12... but she lets me pick my own hours anyway...
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:52 am » Wei: ...And we have more of the second one?
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:52 am » 8 pm right?
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:52 am » I can start whenever.
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:52 am » Hee hee hee...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:52 am » I can play starting at 8
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:52 am » Fuzzy: Huh? Oh, right... grar is, um... there isn't really a direct translation, but it kind of means 'freaky bird thing'. And grar doesn't really have a direct translation, either... but it's approximately 'giant claws rip you to teeny pieces!'
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:52 am » We do run on just a wee bit...
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:52 am » I can play once I wake up
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:52 am » I can play anytime.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:52 am » When do we start tomorrow?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:51 am » ... I am going to hate the world monday morning if the game runs this late tomorrow...
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:51 am » Wei: ...*blink, Blink* ...any chance you could translate that to riverspeak?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:51 am » Dusk: Fuzzy? What about you? Staying with Wei, or doing something else?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:50 am » Shun: Heh, that is his 'jam'
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:50 am » Fuzzy: *tries to put jam on the jade* And sure, Baoshi!
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:50 am » Fuzzy: I mean, neither you nor Shun has ANY grar, but you both have a lot of grar, just he has more...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:50 am » Baoshi: Then a group is going to explore, and a group is staying. Fuzzy? Wanna help me think of ways to help people?
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:50 am » Wei: He eats Jade? ...can you put the jam on the jade?
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:50 am » Fuzzy: And... they aren't related at all, Wei... *confused why he would even ask*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:50 am » Desus: Kwi! *Pouces at the jade and begins to chew on it, cracks forming on the cover*
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:49 am » Fuzzy: But... JAM...
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:49 am » Dusk: I will be with Mei and Baoshi, following their lead.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:49 am » Shun: Desus doesn't eat jam Fuzzy. *holds out a tiny piece of jade for Desus*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:49 am » Wei: ...What's the difference?
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:49 am » Deka: I want to know what we are up against
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:49 am » Deka: I want to explore the town
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:48 am » Fuzzy: Jaaaaaaam... *tries to put the jam in Desus's mouth*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:48 am » Well, I'll probably be ending the sessionin the next twelve minutes anyway, Jane
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:48 am » ...yes.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:48 am » Baoshi: ... *stirrs Jam into hsi tea* Okay. Who is going where, and when? I and Mei were told we had a week to prep, thsi may or may not be the case anymore. Also why is there a dragon made of jade movign around?
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:48 am » (will Nexus be the group Noodle incident?)
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:48 am » Dusk: *mock glares at Shun*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:47 am » Desus: *Looks at the Jam and looks at Fuzzy curiously* Kwi?
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:47 am » Fuzzy: *looks at Wei, confused* I said more grar, not more grar...
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:47 am » Deka: It is about my father
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:47 am » [Going to have to leave soon.]
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:47 am » Shun:*pets Desus, releasing Dusk's mouth*
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:47 am » Fuzzy: *tries to feed Desus jam*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:46 am » Baoshi: Fair enough.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:46 am » Wei: Fair enough... *nods to Aunt May* I'll still be in the house, if you need help...
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:46 am » Deka: By the way Baoshi, I still want to talk to you
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:46 am » Dusk: *Mff mmfff!
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:45 am » Desus: Kwi! *Looks up at the mention of Nexus*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:45 am » Dusk: *smiles* Adventure!
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:45 am » Shun*covers Dusk's mouth* Nope.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:45 am » Deka: I leave that up to Dusk to decide
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:45 am » Baoshi: Dusk, what happened in Nexus?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:45 am » Shun: Grah!*facepalm* Could you please not talk about Nexus!
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:44 am » Aunt May: Ah... well, Master Shun clearly has some monastic training if he was able to banish that ghost... I suppose I'd pick him.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:44 am » Wei: ...More Grar?
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:44 am » Deka: You don't ahve to Shun, we were there too
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:44 am » Fuzzy: *forgetting to use human words for descrptions*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:43 am » Dusk: Shun did exprcise the ghost. And he's a good fighter too!
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:43 am » Shun:Nope! Not talking.
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:43 am » Fuzzy: And Shun's more grar!
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:43 am » Wei: After all, it gives me more time to find out what Shun was up to in Nexus *smiles*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:43 am » Baoshi: They;r eboth competent, and I turst them with my life.
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:43 am » Fuzzy: And Wei's a better fighter!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:43 am » Baoshi: Easy, Autnie. Shuns the jerk, and Weis nice, if a little fluffy.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:42 am » Baoshi: If no one has any complaints, I like Dusks idea.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:42 am » Aunt May: *Looks at Wei and Shun* Oh my... Um... I'm not sure how to decide...
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:41 am » Dusk: Both of them, maybe?
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:41 am » Deka: *is really proud of her disguising skills*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:41 am » Wei: Or since we're both stuck here, we could both do it... unless you're thinking shifts...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:41 am » Shun: Gah! *headtable*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:41 am » Baoshi: ... *looks between Wei and Shun* Hmmm... Auntie? You pick wich one.
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:40 am » Pfffff... poor Shun...
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:40 am » Deka: Yep
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:40 am » Shun: Nope, not being discussed! And I could do body guard. I'm not letting Deka disguise me again.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:40 am » Dusk: Deka? Do we still have that dress? And the good eyeshadow?
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:40 am » Wei:And I can pull bodyguard...
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:39 am » Wei: ...What happend?
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:39 am » Mei: [@Dusk] This I have to hear. What did...?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:39 am » Baoshi: Shun what Nexus what now? Alright, dammit, you;re all too much fun. Auntie, do you want to talk now, or later? And if I;m leaving who wants bodygaurd duty?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:39 am » Shun: Gah! No, not discussing that.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:39 am » Dusk: Deka? Disguise me, please?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:39 am » Dusk: *giggle* But you wre so cuuute...
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:39 am » TealOOC: Eee! *fun slide!*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:39 am » Shun:-!- That is never to be discussed again!
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:38 am » Dusk: *unsuccessfully tries to smother the giggles*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:38 am » Pattern Spider OOC: *Letting Teal slide down Mei's thread in the loom of fate!*
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:38 am » Fuzzy: *marmalade!*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:38 am » Mei: [talking to DUSK]
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:38 am » Deka: Should have seen what I did to Shun in Nexus
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:38 am » Oooooh...
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:38 am » *citrus*
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:38 am » Deka: I can do that
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:38 am » Heh, i bough a jar of something labeled citus tea at the oriental grocery. Dollop a few spoons, add hot water. It was just orange marmalade! ...and yummy like that.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:38 am » Mei: Though, I'd recommend disguising yourself.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:37 am » Baoshi: *sips* ... actualy thats rather nice.
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:37 am » Fuzzy: *jam is wonderful and good!*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:37 am » Mei: {@Dusk} Then you may come along, fair lady of investigation. [tries not to smirk]
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:37 am » Deka: So, can I come with?
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:37 am » TealOOC: *riding a Pattern Spider* Meep!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:36 am » Baoshi: *stirs jam into his tea*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:36 am » OOCBaoshi: OR maybe I started meditating to the Spiders... but that only sonds marginaly better, I suspect.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:36 am » Wei: And if you don't make it work, Shun, I can smack it a few times...
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:36 am » Hee hee hee hee hee...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:36 am » *snerk*
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:36 am » Fuzzy: *gives Baoshi more jam, and puts honey in some tea for him*
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:36 am » (btw chic, love the idea of disgret hand signals)
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:36 am » StorytellerOOC: Clicky sounds? MY GOD! BAOSHI IS AN ALCHEMICAL EXALTED! *Dun dun DUNNN!*
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:35 am » Fuzzy: ...?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:35 am » Shun: I'll stay here I guess in case another ghost shows up. *looks through pack* Need to make some more praye slips...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:35 am » Baoshi: .... nnneeeeever mind. You heard nothing about clicky sounds. Where were we?
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:35 am » Wei: *whispers to Fuzzy* Oh, I'm sure we can come up with some uses...
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:34 am » *3 dots*
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:34 am » Deka: I want to explore the town
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:34 am » Mei: .......clicky sounds?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:34 am » Dusk: *nods mock formally to Mei* This one has some small skill in investigation.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:34 am » Deka: Can I come with? I can disguise myself very well
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:34 am » Baoshi: *smiles at fuzzy* Yes, mei. But I need a gallon of tea first, befre I have to make clicky sounds to calm down. And... maybe, Fuzzy.... jam... honey... hrmmm.... but they;re monks, so...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:34 am » Shun: Yeah.
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:34 am » Fuzzy: ...can we distract the Grand Hunt with jam?
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:33 am » Mei [turns to Baoshi] Mr. Winter's Roots, may I suggest we do some reconnaissance around town?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:33 am » Dusk: And let's not forget whatever poor soul the Grand Hunt here for.
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:33 am » Fuzzy: But- but jam...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:33 am » Aunt May: *To Mei* Indeed
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:33 am » Wei: ...Maybe a little...
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:33 am » Mei: Now, we just have to figure out how to accomplish all this stuff.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:32 am » Baoshi: All political problems require jam. It;s the key to life. And I think I;m getting a little stress loopy.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:32 am » Dusk: *grins at Fuzzy and Wei* I've missed you two!
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:32 am » Wei: Cover one of them in Jam?
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:32 am » Wei: ...Can we use jam to help?
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:31 am » Mei: I think we're getting somewhere.
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:31 am » Fuzzy: *now wants to do a study to see who likes jam...*
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:31 am » Deka: I can agree to that
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:31 am » (hey demo, you are offline in AIM)
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:31 am » Dusk: Agreed. We help Baoshi, whatever he needs. And protect our hostess, and not draw trouble upon her.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:31 am » Nellus:*trying not to attract too much attention*...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:30 am » Baoshi: ... I wonder if *he* likes jam.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:30 am » Shun:...*rubs forehead* Fine. We can debate this point later.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:30 am » Baoshi: ....and help someone run away with their secret lover, apparently.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:30 am » Wei: *rolls his eyes* Look... Baoshi's job here is to protect the Autocrat... unless you want him to fail at his job, lets help with that, alright?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:29 am » Aunt May: *To Fuzzy* I imagine he does.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:29 am » Baoshi: I like Fuzzy;s idea. It involves Jan, and not politicaly dropping a warhammer onto a creme puff.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:29 am » (I think demo lost conenction)
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:29 am » Fuzzy: Does the autocrat like jam?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:28 am » Aunt May: *To Shun* I do not put my trust in Revolutions, boy. They always come around again, and have a tendency to never cover any new ground. That's why they are named thus.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:28 am » deka: I meant leggaly replacing
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:28 am » Mei: The problem with stagnant water, to extend a metaphor, is you get mosquitoes. I have absolutely no idea who/what said mosquitoes are, but it's a useful metaphor.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:28 am » Baoshi: Who? Who, exactly? Would anyone accept? Woudl really help, and not just use the ituation for power? It;s not so simple. I just need help savin *this* person... and three minutes to eat my breakfast.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:28 am » Deka: Hey, replacing, convincing, same result
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:28 am » Wei: Right, right... cause Replacement isn't going to be all kinds of suspicious...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:27 am » Baoshi: What stagnant water needs isn't a drought, or a flood. It needs the muc removed. I like Dekas idea. Save the autocrat... and *talk* to him. And no, Deka.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:27 am » Deka: Can't we just replace the Autocrat with some one more... open minded?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:27 am » Dusk: Shun, we can't let people die. I want change, too-but not at that cost.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:27 am » Wei: That's good... And Shun, stability to save people is a good kinda stagnation...
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:27 am » thanks for the heads up Jane
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:26 am » [Italics mean she's thinking to herself, BTW]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:26 am » (Civil)
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:26 am » Fuzzy: *no good at political stuff, but JAM*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:26 am » Baoshi: And Sivil war for the sake of equally bad people, Shun....? * little icy*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:26 am » Mei: And we're newly minted Sidereals, and we get this boondoggle. Who knows what the experienced ones get!!
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:26 am » Fuzzy: Yay! *bread and jam!*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:26 am » Shun: No offense ma'am, but stability for it's own sake is just stagnation.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:26 am » *Dusk will fill the others in when Nellus isn't right there. But after a year, she probaly has discrett signals for Shun and Deka when she's had to pull that trick*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:26 am » Baoshi: ... Either way, he dies, so do innocent people. Hence why I and Mei are here to keep him alive. Woof.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:25 am » Aunt May: If the current ruler dies, a new one might be a successionist... which could lead to open war between Thorns and the Empire. Or the dispute betwen the remaining magistrates that elect the new Autocrat, (which incidentally, are split down the center with the murders of the other two magistrates) might cause an outright civil war.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:24 am » Baoshi: ... Thanks. *smiles* And for now... jam. *sits with fuzzy, and proceeds to have more bread and jam* Mmmmmmmmm....
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:24 am » Shun: Fair enough. Just making sure the profile fit.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:24 am » Wei: Indeed... I'll help however I can
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:24 am » Baoshi: It coudl happen... *plotting*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:23 am » out of this whole conversation: He's hoping to gain everyone's trust. And his motivation is to get his job overwith down here then head back to the relative safety of his library.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:23 am » Aunt May: *Looks at Shun* I am a suppoter of the stability of Thorns. The Autocrat may not have claimed his authority legitimately, but as long as he remains on the throne the Scarlet Empire will continue to lend us it's strength.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:23 am » Deka: I figured that Dusk, hence the doubbt
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:23 am » Dusk: They will attempt to slay us regardless, Deka. *calmly* But we will help Baoshi.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:22 am » Baoshi: *My* job is to keep him *alive*. Anythign else is just gravy.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:22 am » Deka: *snorts* I doubt it
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:22 am » Wei: It's a possiblity...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:22 am » Baoshi: ... Well, why not?
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:22 am » Deka: Maybe if we help the Autocrat, would change thier mind about the hunt *rolls her eyes, not really beleiveing it*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:21 am » Demo, I need a one sentace summery of what nellus hopes to gain. In addition to unerstanding your basic motivation.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:21 am » Baoshi: Which could cripple the relm, if they aim to kill the Autocrat. Which helps *no one*. It;d be as good as condemmingthsi town to let the power structure be killed off...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:21 am » *autocrat
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:21 am » Shun: Are you a supporter of the sutocrat?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:20 am » Nellus: ok, Nellus Hejop.*truth* And you're certainly not what I would have expected.*truth. No real motivation for it, just flet like saying it.*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:20 am » Aunt May: *Looking at Baoshi* I appreciate that... In truth, I think that whoever murdered the others is probably targeting strong supporters of the Autocrat.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:19 am » DuskOOC: I finally used my full name in game!]
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:19 am » Deka Matadi*
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:19 am » Deka: Just Deka for me. At least that is what my father tells me
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:18 am » Wei: But... *gives into polar bear eyes* Awwww....
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:18 am » Baoshi: *blinks* Winter claw what now? Ah, I'll want to hear about that, Fuzzy... and Aunty, I'll tell you everythignf ro sure... and if someone trageted you, they might again. One of us will be your bodygaurd.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:18 am » (heh)
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:18 am » Fuzzy: But- POLAR BEAR... *polar bear cub eyes at Wei*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:18 am » *that
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:17 am » Wei: Yes, dear... you've said tha
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:17 am » Shun: Yay, for not being the direct target.
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:17 am » Fuzzy: I'm a polar bear.
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:17 am » Fuzzy: *remembered without her memory charm!*
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:17 am » Fuzzy: I'm Winter Claw of the Fuzzy Paws!*
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:17 am » Fuzzy: I'm Fuzzy- no wait, I'm, um... *thinks*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:17 am » NellusOOC: Hey, I don't know that.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:16 am » Wei: Not being shiny is a good idea... Oh, and I might as well reintroduce myself... I'm Wei-Lan Pie-Ching, member of the Forsaken... *sighs* And somewhat ametuer Blacksmith...
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:16 am » Deka: are you sure?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:16 am » Aunt May: *Hugs him back*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:16 am » DuskOOC: Trying not to provoke the wimpiest fighter of us all? that's funny!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:16 am » Baoshi: ...*hugs his Aunt*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:16 am » Aunt May: However, I do know that the Grand Hunt is not looking for anyone matching any of your descriptions. *Sighs, clearly tired. She's been BUSY last night*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:15 am » Shun:This day gets better and better all the time. Well. let's get on with it.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:15 am » Baoshi: .....I need stronger tea...
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:15 am » Fuzzy: Or at least warn them. And not be shiny.
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:15 am » Fuzzy: We should find the someone and go...
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:15 am » Deka: You thinking what I am thinking Dusk?
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:14 am » Wei: *sigh* Indeed... well, I suppose we shouldn't show off our shininess, then
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:14 am » Aunt May: Rumors say that the Grand Hunt are looking for someone here.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:14 am » Nellus: A pleasure miss Dusk*truth* And I understand. *truth. Trying not to provoke Dusk any*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:14 am » Aunt May: The Grand Hunt, a large army of Dragon Blooded-led Immaculte Monks, has arrived to stay in town for some unknown reason. In addition to the ten dragon blooded that lead them, ten more dragon blooded remain in the city as "advisors" to the Autocrat.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:14 am » Deka: *almsot chokes*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:13 am » Shun:*head table* Greeeeeeat.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:13 am » Dusk: *blanches*
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:13 am » (thus her full name)
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:13 am » Fuzzy: ...wait, Grand Hunt what?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:13 am » Baoshi: ... ..... ... ... ... Am I too old to hide under the table?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:12 am » Aunt May: But you should all know before you walk the streets for whatever reason that Thorns is a vocal ally of the Scarlet Empire, and that the current Autocrat is a vocal supporter of the Immaculate Order. With the arrival of the Grand Hunt in the capitol this morning, the number of dragon blooded in the city is twoscore, not counting the number of Immaculate Monks in the city. This is a dangeorus place for anyone... special to be for too long.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:12 am » Dusk: Then Nellus, let me introduce myself. *smiles* I am Gentle Zephyr That Sooths The Jasmine In The Summer Dusk. Dusk, to my friends. I am an innkeeper's daughter, who awoke one day to find my world had changed. If you wish to talk, to learn more of those you do not know, I will oblige you willingly. But...let me be clear. I find little diference between the Hunt, and those who aim them. *bows*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:12 am » Nellus: Uhm, excrutiating detail is expected actually. *half truth* But that can take a while to write up.*half truth* It could take me a while after events for the report to go in.*half truth. Trying not to get their hopes up but not scare them either. Not interested in pissing off a room full of solars.*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:11 am » Baoshi: ...I'll tell you everything, and the only reaosn I diddn;t tell you before is because I was afraid for you. But I think it;s more important that you know.... and if after hearing everything, if you decide it *is* too dangerous... i won;t blame you. *monches bread and jam*
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:10 am » Fuzzy: *gives Baoshi some bread and jam* Jaaaaam...
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:10 am » Mei: [listening]
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:09 am » Aunt May: I appreciate what you did to help me, and I will not tell anyone about your friend Shun's... tendency." She sips her tea. "Nor will I voice any concerns about any suspicions I have regarding any of you as long as you stay in my home and as long as I can trust that my little Ban-Ban will tell me what's going on. Isn't that right, dear?" She looks at Baoshi, a bit more pointedly than anyone would have expected.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:09 am » Wei: Events, and not the people, right? Or at least you dont' have to go into details...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:07 am » Baoshi: ...*deep breath* Yes, Auntie?
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:07 am » Wei: *pats Fuzzy on the shoulder* Yes, yes you are...
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:07 am » Deka: *worried*
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:07 am » Deka: *glances at Dusk again*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:07 am » OOCBaoshi: ... I might need tomake a willpower check not to hide under the table...
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:06 am » DuskOOC: *facepalms*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:06 am » Nellus: ... I honestly don't know. I've never met a solar or lunar before.*half truth.* And no I won't*truth*... that would be the wyld hunt's job. mine is ony to report on events here.*truth. Trying to be reasuring*
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:06 am » Fuzzy: I'm a polar bear!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:06 am » Baoshi: ... *makes a note to have a chat with Aunt May, either now, or whenever she decided to yank him by the ear to a corner like when he was little*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:06 am » Aunt May nods to Dusk. "Thank you, dear. Now them, there's something you all must know before you leave my home."
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:05 am » Dusk: *patiently awaits his answer*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:05 am » Wei: Ahh, right, our membership in the shiny forehead club... Hope it doesn't bother you too much... *still playing with sword*
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:05 am » Fuzzy: *fuzzles Baoshi's hair*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:04 am » Dusk: *pats Baoshi's shoulder*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:04 am » Baoshi: *rests his head on the table*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:04 am » Dusk:It's done now. Nellus, what are your feelings on...what we are? Will you be hunting us, too? *forthright*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:03 am » Baoshi: ... It;s political, Im overwhelmedm and I need as much help as I can get. And the people I worked for would know anyways, and he;s from them.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:03 am » Deka: Sure that is wise?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:03 am » Dusk: *pours Aunt May tea, smiles sympathetically*]
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:03 am » Shun:*lightly baps Baoshi* You are way too trusting.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:02 am » Wei: *facinated with the sword*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:02 am » Dusk: Everything?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:02 am » Aunt May: *Feels a bit overwhelmed*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:02 am » Baoshi: *drinks tea* ... Oh, I filled him in on *evrything*, by the way... I trust him. *is just paranoid enough to know they need to know that*
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:01 am » sicne he said he pulled him away from the breakfast table and told him that
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:01 am » I don't think so chic
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:01 am » Fuzzy: Cooool!
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:01 am » OOC: Did we hear Baoshi tell him we were Solars and Lunars?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:01 am » Nellus:*is fuzzled* ...? It does that on it's own.*half truth. Yeah still trying to be honest.*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:00 am » Nellus: Not exactly miss. *truth, trying to be honest* I'm, an advisor for them.*truth.*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:00 am » WeiOOC: ...wait, you can get more eccentric?
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:00 am » Fuzzy: How do you get your hair to curl like that?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:59 am » Baoshi: *fuzzes Nellus' hair, because it;s poofy and it;s been a long morning, and he got sort of more eccentric in yu Shan*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:59 am » Wei: Oooh... *looks over the sword* ...Pretty...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:58 am » Shun: Yes we did. *hands over sword from tomb* Figured you'd want this.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:58 am » Dusk: Nellus, are you a friend of Baoshi and Mei? *Polite, conversational*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:58 am » Nellus: and uhm, sure you can Baoshi...*confused*(Truth, wonders why he's allowing that himself)
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:58 am » Aunt May closes her eyes and sips some tea while offering a cup to Baoshi, already expecting him to need some. "Regardless, I can tell you one thing... all the people who died were outspoken supporters of the Autocrat. He's... not very popular in light of recent events."
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:57 am » Wei: Ooh, ooh, question! *turns to shun* Did you guys find anything else interesting when you found Fuzzy's armor?
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:57 am » Deka: *has learned to trust Dusk's reading of people*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:57 am » P.213, Judges Ear. i recognize lies and half truths. P. @33-sagacious reading of intent. What you hope to gain,a nd negates a hostile social attack. And Mastery of Small manners, p. 239. I understand your basic motivations, you're apt to do me favors, ect. That's most of it.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:56 am » Deka: *glances at Dusk to see what she thinks of Nellus so far*
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:56 am » Fuzzy: Ooooooh... neat!
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:56 am » Nellus: Well the wings on the bats are shaped in a way that allows them to fly.(truth, and trying to be helpfull to gain trust)
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:56 am » Fuzzy: That was more gliding, not really flying...
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:56 am » Wei: Not as well, mind, but still...
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:55 am » Wei: Well, yeah... but so do some of those squirells we saw...
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:55 am » Fuzzy: Oh. That makes sense.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:55 am » Baoshi: Luna has a sense of humor?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:55 am » ok
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:55 am » Demo, you should indicate whenever Nellus lies or says a half-truth, you should give a one sentence summary of his goals, etc
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:55 am » (Dusk's Charm Combo... )
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:55 am » sorry charms
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:55 am » Fuzzy: But they FLY.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:55 am » yeah, or just a short set of blurbs.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:54 am » Baoshi: They;re mammals, sweetie.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:54 am » Charm?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:54 am » Do you want to look at the pages?
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:54 am » Fuzzy: That's what you said last time... and Nellus asked if we had any questions...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:54 am » ok, what should Nellus be doing to submit to said charm?
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:54 am » Fuzzy: *has been wondering about this for WEEKS*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:54 am » Wei: ...Because they're strange?
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:53 am » Fuzzy: How come bats are fuzzy, but they fly like brids do, even though they don't have feathers?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:53 am » (OOC: Demo, please submit to Dusk's charm combo, or pay the willpower costs to resist it if there that can work)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:53 am » Baoshi: ... can I fuzz your hair. It;s been a long morning.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:53 am » And baoshi didn't seem too thrilled about this guy, so another reason to be cautious.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:52 am » Deka will try to hid her waryness, if possible
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:52 am » Nellus: So, any questions?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:52 am » Caution, perhaps? We've been hunted a year now. I'd say Dusk isn't obvious about it, but that's just me.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:52 am » Wei: *Totally trusts him, cause it's just been a confusing day...*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:51 am » would that be noticeable distrust?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:50 am » Baoshi: Nellus knows the situation- and he actualy seems like he knows what he;s dong, so he;s got one over on me. And *I* need *tea*.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:50 am » Wei: *nods back* Hi there...
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:50 am » And apt to do me small favors. :)
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:50 am » Deka: *is also wary*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:50 am » Nellus: Greetings everyone.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:49 am » Er, under her robe, that is.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:49 am » Mei: Hi.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:49 am » Mei, meanwhile, has donned her armor. It's pretty much invisible.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:49 am » Despite all the smiles, Dusk is wary, and will cast it.
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:49 am » Fuzzy: Hi, Nellus!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:49 am » Baoshi: Everyone, Nellus. Nellus, our allies. Shun, Dusk, Wei, Fuzzy, Lady Gentle Winds Bring May Blossoms, Mei, Deka... am I forgetting someone?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:49 am » Ok, well, since Nellus is played by Demo, he can supply the one summary of what he hopes to gain, his motivations, etc
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:49 am » Nellus: Well done conspiring in the corner at least. I believe we are just getting started on solving this mystery however.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:48 am » For the combo.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:48 am » Negate hostile social attacks, recognize lies and half truths, a one sentance summery of what they hope to gain, understand basic motivations of all at the scene as if i'd rolled 3 succeses on investigation, ect ect.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:48 am » Shun:*trying on breastplate*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:47 am » Nellus: Yes, I believe we are madam.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:47 am » Baoshi: Oooh yes. Very, very much so... it;s all going a bit pear shaped, as it was. Which is why i think we need all the help we can get- I;ll introduce you... Nellus, right?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:47 am » not me. I was thinking of the show
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:47 am » Aunt May clears her throat. "Are we all finished then?"
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:46 am » ...who else is thinking of the Emergency Exit short?
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:46 am » Darn it. Stupid giant robot chickens...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:46 am » Soebody make a little metal egg! :D
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:46 am » Nellus: ... nothing is ever halfway... This certainly complicates things. Though I'm sure that much was obvious...
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:46 am » Wei: Well yeah... but it'll help
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:46 am » XDDDD
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:46 am » OOC: AND THEN THE GIANT ROBOT CHICKEN AROSE TO DESTROY THORNS! WHOOOO!
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:46 am » [Mei: A giant robot chicken....??]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:45 am » Baoshi: Probably. So long as we don;t loose a giant robot chicken, we should be doing prtty good... *he filsl Nellus in on the assasinations, his aunt included as a target, that t was done with a ghost, and about the father of one of their primaries being killed*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:44 am » Nellus:*shakes hand* Nellus. And excellent point. I have a feeling my report will be very interesting...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:43 am » Baoshi: You said trueth helped. Well, I need *your* help. I;m out of my depth like a frog in the ocean. *holds out his hand* So I;ll tell you as much as i can, alright? You can call me Baoshi, by the way...
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:43 am » light and friendly, why I have two hugs in that statement, I have no idea)
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:42 am » Dusk: *hugs Wei* These, I take my time and aim...my throwing still needs work.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:41 am » Wei: Indeed you did *smiles* I figure you'll do more with this... *hugs back*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:41 am » Nellus:-!-...*opens and closes mouth a few times before speaking* wow. Well, that was certainly an interesting thing to say.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:41 am » Deka: *gives Wei a light hug and freindly hug* thank you
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:41 am » Fuzzy: Yay armor! *all her friends are protected now!*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:41 am » Dusk: *grins* Although I did knock an omen dog out with a rock, remember?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:40 am » Dusk: *examine sthem* Ooh, thank you, Wei! These are amazing!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:40 am » ....that was nice timing. XD
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:40 am » Baoshi: Thank you. *smiles* By the way, our allies are solars and lunars, and my auntie is a Noble. Just so;s you know.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:40 am » DuskOOC: And isn't the Grand Pooh-bah going to plotz when he's told about all these Solars and the Lunar Baoshi's with*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:39 am » Wei: Oh, and these for Dusk... so you don't have to throw rocks as often *hands over War Boomerangs*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:39 am » Mei: Yay! Nice armor!
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:39 am » Shun: Nice.*raps on breastplate*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:39 am » Nellus: Well, I've always been a fan of the truth, and life is always dangerous, best to have the correct information on how to deal with it.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:39 am » Deka: Oooh. this one looks nicer then the one I got already. Thanks Wei
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:38 am » *snerk*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:38 am » Baoshi: ... Alright. What;s your advice? Because I need it. Things get easier if I can tell the truth. But I don;t know if it;s dangerous or not, and my partner is... she's better at the sneakier thinking.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:38 am » (I gave Deka and Mei chain Shirts, and Dusk and Shun breastplates
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:37 am » ShunOOC: What'dI get?*bounce bounce*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:37 am » Nellus:...*thinking* I'm not here to order you around. I'm here to observe and advice. Help where I can and report what happens back to my superiors. You're the one who gets the unfortunate burdan of deciding what to do.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:37 am » Wei: Least I could do for you guys...
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:36 am » Dusk: Puts it on, and puts her jacket over it.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:36 am » *has forgoten what armor you were thinking of giving Deka*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:36 am » Dusk: This breastplate is wonderful, Wei! Thank you!
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:35 am » I'm going to rule Dusk hasn't cast it yet, but most likely will
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:34 am » Baoshi: ...alright, here;s the problem. I suspect we;re not supposed to use our real identieis at all... but this is my Aunts house, and she;s an important political information source, as well as family. And now our friends, who we have been hoping to see, are here- and they already know our real identities. And *all* of this will be *that* much easier if we can just tell them the *truth*, and they;re all truested allies... the only question is wether or not you'll object to all of this.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:34 am » Mei: Ooh! Presents!
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:34 am » Deka: You did?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:34 am » DuskOOC: I acn't cast it until he comes in to join us! But then, I will.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:33 am » Wei: Well, I made up some stuff during the break... *starts handing out packages of armor to people*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:33 am » ok
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:33 am » ((Half a mo, folks- this is a lot of typing))
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:33 am » DekaOOC: Waste of a willpower too, but udnerstandable
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:32 am » DuskOOC: Aw, I was gonna cast my combo on him!
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:32 am » Nellus:*follows somewhat confused now*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:31 am » Shun: Woohoo free stuff!
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:31 am » Deka: What kind of rpesents
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:31 am » Baoshi: *will pull Nellus aside, out of hearing from the room where breakfast is*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:31 am » Wei: That's fine... *wanders over back to the packages* ...Who want's presents? *Still confused, but willing to go with it*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:31 am » BaoshiOOC: Mei, just say it;s *magic*.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:31 am » Deka: *nods*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:31 am » Mei: And that's all I'm saying on the matter.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:30 am » Mei: There is. Let's just say that if you do blow your cover, steps have to be taken to smooth it over. And the smoothers-over get annoyed after a while. Then bad things happen.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:30 am » Deka: *was thinking there was some magical reason for it*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:30 am » Baoshi: ...Wei? COuld you go ahead? I want to talk with Nellus without the whole caucus.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:29 am » Deka: That is a given, you made it sound like there was more to it
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:29 am » Mei: Look. Just assume that if we turn into someone else, react like we're the someone else.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:29 am » Nellus:... What?*ok, now he's confused* Hugs?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:29 am » *Judges*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:29 am » Hudges ear, p.213, Mastery of Small Manners, p. 239, and Sagacious Reading of Intent, p. 233. Spends 7 motes personal,a nd one wp.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:29 am » Wei: So I'm not the only one? ...*blinks at Baoshi* ...I'm just going to be confused, alright?
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:29 am » Mei: [@Deka] [rapidly tiring of this] Well, it would blow our cover, for one thing.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:29 am » Aunt May: Eeeee! *Hugs the newcomer*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:28 am » Storyteller OOC: Heeheehee!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:28 am » Roots: *takes off the desteny as he walks inside* Augh,that still feels weird... *once again a smaller, red haired man* Alright, lets go eat. it is EARLY for this much thining. Nellus, My auntie will be needing hugs.
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:28 am » Fuzzy: *has bread and jam* Yup. Confusion!
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:28 am » Wei: ...*Follows Roots* ...I'm soo confused...
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:28 am » Deka: In what way
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:27 am » Mei: Oh, one more thing. Don't call us by our real names while we're wearing the aliases. It... complicates things. On multiple levels.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:27 am » Dusk: *prepares to cast her social combo, once the stranger has joined them*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:27 am » Nellus: Oh? My, that would be a record wouldn't it. *still relaxed and follows*
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:27 am » Deka: This is getting weirder and weirder
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:26 am » Shun:...*eats some more*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:26 am » Roots: Sort of. I fear you will already have reason to find fault with us...Please, come inside. Wei, the others are waiting insie. *turns, with a swish of a black coat, to lead Nellus inside*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:26 am » Mei: Baoshi's is named "Roots of the Winter's Blossoms", by the way.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:26 am » Wei: ....*blinks*... I suppose I'll trust you...
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:26 am » Deka: Ooook
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:25 am » Mei: Sakura is my cover identity while we're here.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:25 am » Nellus: Ah, sincerest apologies. I was told to deliver the message as soon as possible. I was not aware this was a delicate situation.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:25 am » Mei: There's a... trick you can do if you're a Sidereal. It's called a "resplendent destiny". Basically, it's an alias you can carry around and wear like a cloak.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:25 am » Dusk: *waiting, observing before she uses a social charm*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:24 am » Roots: So I did. Which, I may add, made my assosiate blow a little cover... You are Nellus? 8looks at Wei* ... I;ll explain later.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:24 am » Wei: ...Roots? Who're you?
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:24 am » Fuzzy: *peels egg and munches it* ...so what's going on?
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:24 am » Sakura: Okay. I am Sakura Mimiuchi, a relatively new noble. [removes Destiny, becoming Mei again] I am also the Mei you know and love.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:24 am » Shun: More and more fun...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:24 am » Nellus: Ah, hello there Roots.*warm smile* I see you got the scroll.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:23 am » Wei: Bwa?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:23 am » Baoshi: .... Oh. Fantastic. We have a baby sitter. Mei? Stay here, and explain to the group why you look so different. I need to go and talk to our nanny. *uses hsi resplendant desteny, suddenly becoming a thin, black haired tan man, in a cloak* He wants Roots?He ges Roots. *baoshi goes to talk to Nellus*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:22 am » StorytellerOOC: See? Intrigue!
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:22 am » Fuzzy: *balances an egg on a spoon*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:22 am » [Sakura: You mean I spent the willpower for nothing?]
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:22 am » Nellus:*perfectly at ease*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:22 am » [Sakura: [Facepalms]]
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:22 am » Wei: *standing awkwardly in front of Nellus*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:21 am » The line of reaosning is this- the only people currently who would be using the RD names are the very same people who *sent* them.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:21 am » Scroll: Nellus Hejop will be your assistant and observer for you first mission, he is to be included in any decisions you make and will be reporting directly to me on your success or failure. He will come in handy for any time you need information-Chejop Kejak
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:21 am » Sakura: [Examines the scroll with Baoshi]
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:21 am » Fuzzy: *is just confused*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:21 am » Baoshi: *is still baoshi, and has not put on his RD yet*
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:20 am » Deka: *still trying not to make eye contact with Nellus but isntead pretends to be examinging something*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:20 am » Sakura: [Examines the scroll with Roots]
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:19 am » Nellus: A pleasure Elan Weioshi.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:19 am » Wei: *bows back* Well, I'm Elan Weioshi, so...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:18 am » Baoshi: *reads the scroll*
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:17 am » Fuzzy: *all confused*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:17 am » Err... *hands the scroll to Baoshi*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:17 am » ......hands the scroll to Nellus?
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:17 am » (Cause Wei has no social skills ^_^)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:17 am » (Oh! Sorry.... *bush)
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:16 am » Matori slowly, reluctantly hands the scroll to Nellus.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:16 am » well wei's talking to him, I though he was by the main door...
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:16 am » (Wei's Greeting him through the Door)
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:16 am » (Nellus is in fact NOT in the room yet)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:16 am » (Er, I don;t think Nellus is in the room yet)
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:15 am » Nellus: I'm Nellus Hejop, and yourself?*polite and friendly*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:15 am » Shun: Niiice.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:15 am » Baoshi: I'll take that, Matori. *holds out a hand for the scroll*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:14 am » Matori walks back into the room. "Mistress, there is a man bearing this scroll for... a woman named Sakura and a man named Root?
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:14 am » Wei: *is totally not paying attention* Who're you? *to Nellus*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:14 am » Sakura: [hisses] it's me. Mei. But call me Sakura when I look like this, mm-kay?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:14 am » Dusk: *goes to the stranger* ...Mei?
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:14 am » Fuzzy: *pokes Mei* ...who're you?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:14 am » Baoshi: .......Well, so much for not talking to Auntie about some of these things. (muttering)
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:13 am » Deka: *low voice* Ok, you have to show me how you did that
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:13 am » Fuzzy: ...bwa?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:13 am » SarcasticOOC: Wheee... it's like my life whenever I let my hair out of a ponytail.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:13 am » Baoshi: *listening in* .....hmmm. Odd... Ihaven;t *given* that name to more then a few gaurds...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:13 am » Ok... suddenly, where Mei WAS, a complete stranger is standing in front of you all.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:13 am » Mei: [motions to Baoshi to do the same]
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:12 am » Nellus:*all not intimidating in his robes*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:12 am » Mei: [dons resplendent destiny in a hurry]
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:12 am » Nellus:*smiles at the buttler* Hello, I'm here to speak to a Sakura and a Roots of the Winter Blossom.*holds up a scroll* If you like, you can give this to them and I'm sure I'll be invited in soon enough.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:11 am » [Mei: Just be glad I upgraded my Presence to 3 before we left Yu-Shan.]
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:11 am » DuskOOC: Did someone say social combat?
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:10 am » I figured being on the run that long will keep her paranoid liek that
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:10 am » FuzzyOOC: Hey, stuff's gonna get political soon, and I'm HORRIBLE at social combat...
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:10 am » FuzzyOOC: *adores her armor*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:10 am » We're in ANOTHER fight!
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:10 am » Deka: *is casually going to keep her face hidden*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:10 am » DuskOOC: dangit, I want my new armor before we
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:09 am » Wei: Or that... *Stands near the door*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:09 am » A butler walks towards the door and opens it. "Greetings,... sir? Who are you?"
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:09 am » Baoshi: *it;s too early for espionage and politics, dammit*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:09 am » Mei: Oh. Whoops.
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:09 am » (back)
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:09 am » Deka: But your face isn't plastered on wanted posters or being chased by the hunt
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:08 am » Aunt May shifts. "Err... Matori, the door, please?"
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:08 am » Mei: I'd just sit casually. If you hide, there's an obvious reason.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:08 am » Shun: Me, hide? Eh fine. you're place.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:08 am » Deka: Hiding sounds good to me
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:08 am » Dusk: Baoshi, there has to be a raeson behind each assault. Whic means that their was a reason for the attack on your honored Aunt. Lady Blossom, until we understand why you were targeted, you will need to be guarded.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:07 am » Wei: *stops* Or, I could get the door?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:07 am » ?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:07 am » Baoshi: Annnnnnd now it;s shut up time. Anyone elese for some hiding? Anyone/
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:07 am » Wei: *goes over to grab packages* Well, if we're getting up to our necks in this, I suppose we should hand it out...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:07 am » There is a loud knocking on the door just now.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:06 am » Baoshi: It;s hsi desteny to run away with his forbidden lover, and NOW he;s 8really* not going to want to abandon hsi responsabilities for true love.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:06 am » Mei: And he's in marriage negotiations with a high-born girl he does not love. It's political.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:06 am » Mei: We're supposed to get him to elope with a low-born guy he loves.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:06 am » Mei: I'd.... to heck with it. If there's someone eavesdropping here, we have bigger problems.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:05 am » Baoshi: ... okay. Mei? What do you think? I trust everyone here...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:05 am » Aunt May nods to Baoshi. "There's no one here I don't trust."
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:05 am » Wei: Well, if we can't, I'll take your word for it... Politics isn't exactly my area of expertise...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:04 am » Baoshi: Er.... there is... I'm just trying to figure out if I;m allowed to be blunt about it. Auntie? Is the room safe to talk in?
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:04 am » Mei: Let's just say things are getting political. Fast. *sighs again*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:04 am » Wei: And I mean more than just what you're telling us...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:04 am » Shun:*sigh* woohoo I can predict the future.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:03 am » Wei: Somehow, I think this is going to be one of the least of our concerns... unless there's something really important to do with this Son...
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:03 am » (brb)
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:03 am » Mei: [to Baoshi] *sigh* I get the feeling this missions business is never simple.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:03 am » Deka: Sounds like complications to me
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:03 am » Baoshi: Ah... Mei and I have buisness with his Son, as it happens, and this complicates matters...
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:02 am » Fuzzy: ?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:02 am » (Darn my slow typing!)
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:02 am » Aunt May looks at Baoshi curiously. "Is there... a problem? Was Magistrate Kotep a friend of yours?"
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:02 am » Mei: Great. We were also supposed to... help along in a romance dispute with his son.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:01 am » Shun: I sense a 'further complications' coming...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:01 am » Baoshi: ... Oh SON of a...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:01 am » Aunt May nods. "Yes, Lady Mei. I did."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:01 am » Baoshi: Ah... wait, Ro... oh dear.
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:01 am » Fuzzy: ...wow.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:01 am » Mei: Wait... did you say "Rosun Kotep"?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:01 am » ((I think the autocrat would be common knowledge. Ruler fo the cty, right?))
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:00 am » Aunt May continues. "In particular, it is telling that each of them died in the middle of the night, wihtout any visable wounds on their bodies. Rosun Kotep and Legara Temut, both magistrates, as well as Issac Brandt, a lieutenant in Thorn's army, Temari Mathias, a young lawman, and Ragara Issun, a military advisor to the Autocrat and his wife. All died.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:00 am » Shun: Makes sense. So, a test run?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:00 am » Z?
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:00 am » Wei: Autocrat? *has done no research on the town he's living in*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:59 am » Baoshi: Oh, you know. Chaos, uprising, a blow to the scarlet empire that would result in mass death and uncertainty... a play for power... always hard to say.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:59 am » DuskOOC: Would we know who the AutoCrat is?
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:59 am » Deka: Why?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:58 am » Baoshi: THis could be related.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:58 am » Baoshi: Er, I and Mei were sent to investigate some... things. Involving a possible... Oh, Hell. Aunties my best resource anyhow. Someone is going to try to kill the Autocrat.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:57 am » Deka: care to enlighten those who are new to this?
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:57 am » Wei: ...Complications?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:56 am » Baoshi: ... oh dear. I think I might know why... possibly. Maybe. Well, complications are to be expected...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:56 am » (Suggested musical seclection: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK4Y9-Cs ... re=related)
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:55 am » Mei: All right. Exactly who, if I may ask....?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:55 am » Dusk: How horrible! Was there any other connection b etween them, ma'am?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:55 am » Shun:...*swallows food* Greeeat... Somehwo that's not making things seem better...
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:55 am » Mei: [swallows]
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:55 am » Deka: That is a change. Not being our fault I mean. Any idea why them?
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:55 am » Fuzzy: *trying to remember if Aunt May is a nobel or not*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:55 am » Aunt May OOC: *is a political creature!* I have Contacts 3 as one of my backgrounds!
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:55 am » Mei: [blinks] Whap?
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:55 am » Wei: ...Interesting...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:54 am » Shun:*stuffing face with food, soley to prevent blabbing any secrets himself. Honestly.*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:54 am » Anyways, as you eat, Aunt May watches and makes small talk... but then at the end of it, she draws herself up and looks at you. "I didn't get much sleep last night, after the incident... I was busy speaking with certain contacts of mine." She takes a deep breath. "I know enough now to tell you that what happened last night wasn't related to any of you, contrary to what Miss Deka believed. I know this because 6 other people died last night, all of them nobles."
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:54 am » Fuzzy: Sorry...
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:53 am » DuskOOC: Fair enough.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:53 am » ShunOOC: I can. my writer however doesn't have it written down anywhere.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:53 am » Wei: *smiles at Fuzzy* I'm pretty sure it's okay... just don't let your mouth run away with you again...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:53 am » Baoshi: ...Oh, right... *totaly forgot if he should be tellign Aunt May, but theres no way she won;t *ask* and whu boy*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:52 am » Pop Quiz! DuskOOC: Okay, Shun -can you say Duk's long name? Without prompting? :)
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:51 am » Wei: Indeed it does... Food is good...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:56 am » Baoshi: ... oh dear. I think I might know why... possibly. Maybe. Well, complications are to be expected...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:56 am » (Suggested musical seclection: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK4Y9-Cs ... re=related)
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:55 am » Mei: All right. Exactly who, if I may ask....?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:55 am » Dusk: How horrible! Was there any other connection b etween them, ma'am?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:55 am » Shun:...*swallows food* Greeeat... Somehwo that's not making things seem better...
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:55 am » Mei: [swallows]
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:55 am » Deka: That is a change. Not being our fault I mean. Any idea why them?
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:55 am » Fuzzy: *trying to remember if Aunt May is a nobel or not*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:55 am » Aunt May OOC: *is a political creature!* I have Contacts 3 as one of my backgrounds!
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:55 am » Mei: [blinks] Whap?
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:55 am » Wei: ...Interesting...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:54 am » Shun:*stuffing face with food, soley to prevent blabbing any secrets himself. Honestly.*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:54 am » Anyways, as you eat, Aunt May watches and makes small talk... but then at the end of it, she draws herself up and looks at you. "I didn't get much sleep last night, after the incident... I was busy speaking with certain contacts of mine." She takes a deep breath. "I know enough now to tell you that what happened last night wasn't related to any of you, contrary to what Miss Deka believed. I know this because 6 other people died last night, all of them nobles."
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:54 am » Fuzzy: Sorry...
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:53 am » DuskOOC: Fair enough.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:53 am » ShunOOC: I can. my writer however doesn't have it written down anywhere.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:53 am » Wei: *smiles at Fuzzy* I'm pretty sure it's okay... just don't let your mouth run away with you again...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:53 am » Baoshi: ...Oh, right... *totaly forgot if he should be tellign Aunt May, but theres no way she won;t *ask* and whu boy*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:52 am » Pop Quiz! DuskOOC: Okay, Shun -can you say Duk's long name? Without prompting? :)
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:51 am » Wei: Indeed it does... Food is good...
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:51 am » Fuzzy: Yeah! So I won't go all crazy and stuff! ...wait, I'm not sure I'm supposed to talk about that here.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:51 am » (refreshing chat)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:51 am » Baoshi: ...and youhave your tattoos now.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:51 am » Shun: Food always comes first.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:51 am » (sooo weird)
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:50 am » [Mei: If it weren't for the fact that I'm a field agent, I'd get some nice Sidereal hair dye, too.]
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:50 am » Fuzzy: *nodnodnodnodnod!*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:50 am » the guild uses them to mass produce drugs.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:50 am » Baoshi: So I do. I like that.
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:50 am » I'm still confused...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:50 am » it's true
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:50 am » heh that is awesome.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:50 am » Technichaly heroin. I;m really not kidding...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:49 am » Shun:Hmmm, good point. We're your friends and we can fit that description too.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:49 am » You heard me. Dinosaurs.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:49 am » (Err.... the Opium thing lost me too, and I've READ a lot of stuff)
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:49 am » Wei: Indeed... so, presents after foods?
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:49 am » Fuzzy: You still exist!
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:49 am » Fuzzy: Hi!
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:49 am » Mei: [enjoys the hugs]
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:49 am » oh agreed tinker
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:49 am » ...wait, what?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:49 am » Baoshi: Because they had to be to adopt me? I don;t know. Morning, Dusk! *hugs Fuzzy*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:49 am » (Technically nearly EVERY hair color is a natural one in Exalted when you start factoring in god-blooded and Dragon Blooded and etc)
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:49 am » morning
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:48 am » (Alright, alright- but we;re still talking about the settingwhere dinasaurs pee opium. I still say whipped cream isn;t a stretch)
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:48 am » Deka: *sits next to Baoshi* Good moreing

_________________
"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!" -Marvin the Martian

Spam Poison. I think.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted Quest logs IV
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:55 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2656
Quote:
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:48 am » Fuzzy: ... *hugs Baoshi!*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:48 am » Wei: *Yay hugs!*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:48 am » Shun:*quietly* Why are all your family members amiably terrifying?
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:48 am » (Techniquelly, Blue hair is a natural hair color in Exalted...)
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:48 am » (Blue? How about Woad, and the Picts?)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:47 am » (Yeah, but in blue? I checked! )
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:47 am » Baoshi: *quietly* I warned about the hugs...
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:47 am » (hair dye has been around forever! Now, contraceptives...ancient egypt used crocodile dung)
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:47 am » Deka: *being hugged by astrange person! Not used to this*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:47 am » Shun:*sitting at table after hugs. Staring at all the food*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:46 am » She is in the middle of hugging the everloving life out of Fuzzy (even THROUGH the armor) when the food is served by some servants.
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:46 am » Fuzzy: *yay hugs!*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:46 am » Aunt May greets everyone in turn with a warm hug and a thank you for saving her. Some lungs may have been bruised by this incident, especially Baoshi's.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:46 am » Deka: *will follow her nose to the table*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:46 am » (hair dye's kind of old actually.)
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:46 am » Wei: *Carrying a variety of packages* So... Food sounds good...
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:46 am » Dusk: *makes an effort to be as presentable as possible*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:46 am » Mei's wearing on of her 'Mei' outfits— some loose robes in a bright color, though they are somewhat cozy around the top.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:46 am » Shun: Fooooood...*rumbling stomach demands food*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:46 am » Baoshi: *already seated*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:45 am » (An old fashioned society with Hair dye, to be fair)
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:45 am » Fuzzy: *has completely forgotten she's wearing armor*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:45 am » WeiOOC: *pokes armor* ...That armor.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:45 am » As Fuzzy and Wei enter the home, they are accosted by a plethora of scents: freshly cooked bacon, cut fruits of various types, freshly baked breadstuffs... and whipped cream, which somehow an old fashioned egalitarian society has produced.
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:45 am » FuzzyOOC: ...what armor?
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:45 am » Mei: [gets dressed and heads to brunch]
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:44 am » WeiOOC: Aww... darn armor
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:44 am » Baoshi: *carefully (gasp!) brushes hsi hair, and washes his face, dressing in nice, if still a little plain robes*
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:44 am » Deka: *yawns* yey free food
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:44 am » Fuzzy: *sill wearing her armor*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:43 am » *brunch
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:43 am » Fuzzy: *yawn* Sounds good...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:43 am » Shun:*snuggles back then helps Dusk up and heads to breakfast.*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:43 am » Wei: Nice... Guess we'll head over soon Fuzzy?
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:43 am » Out of habit, which Mei probably helps a lot with, Deka will make usre the entrance tot he room is secured
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:43 am » Baoshi: *arissed ashe got accustmed to in training*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:43 am » Dusk: *snuggles*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:43 am » Shun:*relaxes against a wall*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:42 am » A messenger is sent over to Wei and Fuzzy inviting them to a nice brunch the next morning, while the rest of the group is invited publically to it the next morning.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:42 am » WeiOOC: Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!! Bunny hops!
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:42 am » Shun:*awake early. morning person. hence the whining last night*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:42 am » So ANYWAYS, a night passes, which may or may not involve embarassing games of truth and dare which themselves may or may not have involved bunny hops, cocoa beans, and wax candles, the next day comes.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:41 am » Shun: Well, this is a nice change of pace. Beds and free stuff.
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:41 am » Fuzzy: Yay hugs!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:41 am » Baoshi: Theres room in my room too... and when Auntie is more friendly, she might want hugs- just warning.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:41 am » Dusk: Shun, Baoshi said a room was being prepared...
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:41 am » Deka: Know what you mean Shun
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:41 am » DuskOOC: Yay presents!
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:40 am » Shun:Heck, I'll sleep on this chair. Still better than outside in that rain.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:40 am » Wei: Yeah... we'll be just across the street, anyways... And tomorrow, I'll bring over presents!
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:39 am » Deka: If Mei does not mind, do you?
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:38 am » Fuzzy and Wei were gonna go back to the forge, I think, since it's right there...
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:38 am » dekaOOC: Yep, but still bolting the door shut
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:38 am » Yep.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:38 am » Baoshi: Not again! Not after the jam, Mei.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:38 am » Dusk: Deka, maybe you can share with Mei, and Shun and I take the other room?
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:38 am » *snerk*
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:38 am » (hahahaha)
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:38 am » [Mei: Sorry. Couldn't resist.]
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:38 am » Ok...it sounds like everyone is willing to stay the night. Is that the case?
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:37 am » Mei: Ooh, you'll sleep here? I learned this game called 'Truth or Dare' when I was in Yu-Shan.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:37 am » Deka: Baoshi, i wnat to talk to you in the morning ok
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:37 am » Wei: ...Right, that'd be nice... I suppose we should go back across the street
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:37 am » Baoshi: I think she's having one prepared... luckily I think she'll let us stay. I haven'ttolkd her about... *everything*, just yet.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:37 am » (Okay, I take it Wei tells us about his forge next door?)
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:36 am » Fuzzy: *wearing her shiny armor!*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:36 am » Dusk: Baoshi, would you aunt have a spare room perhaps?
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:36 am » Fuzzy: Right... I was sleeping...
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:35 am » Mei: [interrupted sleep starts to get to her] Ywn.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:35 am » brb
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:34 am » Deka: I think I better hit the sack soon. Been on my foot for too long and I don't have the stamina to stay up much longer
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:34 am » *Us
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:33 am » Thanks!
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:33 am » Wei: I don't know... though you'd think he could let him know
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:33 am » Claire, you can find the stats for the armor on page 390 of the core book
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:33 am » (sorry, I think I missed them...)
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:33 am » Innuendndo, if you know what I mean :)
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:33 am » ...so what are the stats on the armor?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:33 am » Dusk: *yawns!*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:33 am » Baoshi: ...the odds? Pretty good, as far as I know now...
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:33 am » Fuzzy: *puts on the shiny armor!* Oooooh.. cooooooool!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:33 am » Innuendo innuendo innuendo
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:32 am » (snerk)
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:32 am » us? Never!
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:32 am » *sner*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:32 am » No, it just takes 3 motes, but you have to keep paying those 3. You don't get them back without losing the benefit
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:32 am » WeiOOC: *pokes up* Innuendo!
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:32 am » Innuendo? Us?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:32 am » Innuendo!
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:32 am » Does it take all five motes, or just the 2, and the 1 earlier?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:32 am » It's as easy to wear it as if you were wearing nothing, minus the sexual innuendo that comment might invite
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:31 am » It doesn't get glowy, Fuzzy. It just suddenly feels like a part of your body...
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:31 am » Deka: *chuckles* and what of this "secret society"
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:31 am » Fuzzy: ? *tries to shove five motes into the armor, to see if THAT will make it go glowy*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:30 am » Dusk: *gives Fuzzy the armor* Wei, how did you and Fuzzy happen to be right here? What are the odds of you two wandering by,..wait, Baoshi, Mei. Nevermind. *grins*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:30 am » Shun: *laughing to self* Well, sounds like a fun secret society.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:30 am » Baoshi: *sticks his tounge out* That's Beetle Vizer, to you.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:30 am » Wei: ...Huh. And it's no problem, Dusk... I kinda made a few of them...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:30 am » My bad
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:30 am » *it's 3 motes.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:30 am » Mei: *snerk* Mind if I join your society, O Grand Master?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:30 am » Oh wait... sorry, it
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:30 am » Fuzzy: Buh? The armor ate my essence. *pokes it* I thought it'd go glowy or something...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:30 am » make a note, fuzzy. You now have 1 mote of your essence comitted to the armor and thus unusuble.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:29 am » Baoshi: *shrugs* Alright, so i might have deliberately put a few in wierd places...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:29 am » Alright... Fuzzy, you can easily attune to the armor for a single mote of essence. When you do so, it eliminates the mobility penalty of the armor entirely
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:29 am » Fuzzy: Yay!
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:29 am » Mei: You.... actually managed that? I thought you just scrawled chalk everywhere.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:29 am » Baoshi: I was just marking out places that were secluded for me to hide and read in... next thing I know, everyone keeps talking about my beetle symbols. Sure, Fuzzy. Why not.
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:28 am » Fuzzy: *still trying to put the mote of essence in the armor* Does the secret society involve cakes?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:28 am » Shun:... Wait what?*big grin*
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:28 am » Fuzzy: Cooool!
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:28 am » Dusk: Really? Thanks, Wei!
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:28 am » Wei: ...You what?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:27 am » Baoshi: ...oh, and I tricked HEaven into thinking theres a new secret society on accident. But that;s less interesting then everything else.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:27 am » Dusk: Oh, I'll buy some or something. You need this, Fuzzy-it's made for a lunar.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:27 am » Wei: I was going to get Fuzzy some armor too, so... I guess Dusk can have it, if she wants?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:27 am » Baoshi: ... *just sits back and basks in the familliar chatter, feeling a year of stress ease*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:27 am » Shun: Cause I really want to take a nap.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:27 am » Wei: Yeah, probably... *shrugs* Well, there goes that surprise, then...
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:27 am » Fuzzy: *trying to remember what Wei made*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:27 am » Shun: So, we all caught up now?
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:27 am » Fuzzy: Don't you need armor, though?
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:27 am » Fuzzy: *tries to put a mote of essence into Dusk's armor, just to see if it does anything*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:26 am » Dusk: ...Then Fuzzy should have this.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:26 am » Wei: I'm pretty sure it's Moonsilver... which is the magical material associated with Lunars...
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:26 am » Fuzzy: It's shiny!
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:26 am » Dusk: What, Wei?
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:26 am » ProtonOOC: *napping*
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:25 am » FuzzyOOC: ...my player? The guy who wrote the rulebook? Protons?
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:25 am » Wei: *looks closer* Oooh... well, that's interesting...
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:25 am » Deka: Good to be together again
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:25 am » Shun: Heh. *grinning*
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:25 am » Fuzzy: *PEOPLE!*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:25 am » EchoOOC: Heh, who cares about rules~
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:25 am » Dusk: I ahve no idea-I was hoping you would know.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:25 am » Baoshi: Shaddup, Shun. *geys his hug*
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:24 am » FuzzyOOC: But it's against the rules... I have have a caste with one of my favored attributes, and they're both full moon...
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:24 am » Wei: ....*hugs Baoshi* ...Oh, and that's cool, Dusk... What kinda metal is that?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:24 am » Shun: Don't you dare go crybaby on us booknerd.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:24 am » Dusk: Oh, Wei-you made armor? Lookit at what we found! *shows Wei the silvery armor she's wearing*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:24 am » EchoOOC: Lies! I just said you might have been better off with a different caste.
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:23 am » Fuzzy: BUT I can shapeshift without turning into a demented monster, now!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:23 am » Baoshi: Oooooh, really? *exited* ... *pauses, and slowly looks teary* ...I thought... I thought you all... *rubs hsi eyes* Ah, it;s good to see you all...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:23 am » Just let me know when you guys are ready to move on
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:23 am » Deka: All I got is a bow
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:23 am » Fuzzy: I'm full moon! Except that Fox guy doesn't think I'm good at it.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:23 am » Deka: *nods*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:23 am » Dusk: I have a book for you, Baoshi! There was this tomb of a first age solar, and his bio was written all over the walls, but i copied it down!
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:22 am » Wei: Yes, she did... they're pretty cool looking...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:22 am » It only takes a single mote to make a caste mark shine, Claire
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:22 am » hah! Got it in game!
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:22 am » Shun: And that's my cousin. Denty, Denter of heads, Slayer of walls, bisector of omen hounds, finder of beetles, pummeler of Dragon blooded
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:22 am » Thanks.
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:22 am » Fuzzy: And I got tattoos!
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:22 am » One mote
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:22 am » Dusk: That's neat, Fuzzy!
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:21 am » (how much essence does it take to do that?)
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:21 am » Wei: Though there were those big shapeshifting things... they tried to kill them...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:21 am » Shun:*pats Desus's head and talks to the dragon pointing to the people in the room* And that's book-nerd, and that's Mei, and that's Wei, try not to get them mixed up...
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:21 am » Fuzzy: *makes her caste mark glow!*
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:21 am » Fuzzy: I can do this now and it's not super weird!
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:21 am » Fuzzy: OhOhOhOhOh!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:20 am » Baoshi: Mine only lasts for a season... so I think theres a few months left.
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:20 am » Fuzzy: No one murdered us...
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:20 am » Dusk: Wei, what ahve you and Fuzzy been doing? How did the meeting Fang took you to go?
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:20 am » Mei: Incidentally, at least one of the.... nudges should be good for the next decade or so. Here's hoping you can stay alive.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:20 am » Shun: Another first meeting? No thanks. Not in the mood to eat mud again.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:20 am » Deka: Hard to forget someone like you cart brother *smiles*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:19 am » Baoshi: ... I'm glad of that. *little smile, as he trembles from sheer releif*
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:19 am » Fuzzy: And I remember you, Baoshi!
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:19 am » Fuzzy: Man, I didn't do anything interesting at all...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:19 am » Baoshi: Like i said, you wouldn;t remember him. I'm not sure why you all remember me... I was told you;d forget me. i was prepared to have to meet you all anew.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:19 am » Wei: Geez... you make all the armor I forged up seem pretty worthless... *sigh*
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:19 am » (chic, jinx :) )
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:18 am » Shun: Well compared to 'I twisted fate to help you survive a hail of flaming arrows' over there, yeah. no big deal.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:18 am » deka: Who?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:18 am » Dusk: ...Who?
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:18 am » Fuzzy: ...buh?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:18 am » Dusk: *grins* It's like a baby duckling! And it chose Shun to imprint on. Mommy.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:18 am » Baoshi: *smiles a little* And the man who taught us, Shota- the orange haired oen from before. It;s very likely you have no memory of him.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:18 am » Desus: *Rubs a scupted image of an eye with a jade claw in a manner conveying exhaustion and looks up with what is probably the baby dragon equivalent of "New People!"* ...Kwi?!?
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:17 am » Deka: So... we have you to thank for our survival
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:17 am » Wei: ...no big deal?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:17 am » Shun:*frowns at Dusk* If anything, a father.
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:17 am » Fuzzy: ... *pokes Desus*
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:17 am » Fuzzy: ...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:17 am » Shun: Jade dragon.*grin* No big deal.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:16 am » Dusk: *grins* Shun's a mommy!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:16 am » Baoshi: ...*smiles* You already are. I know... I know e thought no different. Mei and I were taken to Yu Shan, and informed after the fact that we were to stay for training. In a... room, which is going to be hard to explain so Ill leaveit for later, I saw a vision of you all dieing in the very same attack. In thatroom, I was taught how to nudge reality and fate... I and Mei treid to make room for you all to survive. It seems I sucseeded.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:16 am » Wei: And, um... what's that? *points to Desus*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:16 am » Mei: [mutters to herself] I sure hope he still lives....
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:15 am » Shun: Well... that's better than what we had before.*arm around Dusk and scratching at Desus's head*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:15 am » Dusk: *turns to Baoshi* I pray he escaped. Baoshi, I will strive to be worthy of his sacrifice.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:15 am » Wei: *puts an arm around Fuzzy*
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:15 am » Fuzzy: ...
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:14 am » Wei: ...Let's go with "We don't know" for now...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:14 am » Baoshi: I don;t know. I;m holding... hope. And as for how you survived, I might be able to explain.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:14 am » Shun: So, is that a 'he's likely still alive' thing, or...?
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:14 am » Deka: Luck maybe. Or fate
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:13 am » Dusk: Grandpa Jun, he other five solars we met, and all the others....we were the only ones that escaped, I think. I don't know how.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:13 am » Wei: ...*blink, Blink* ......To be fair, I have no idea how to react to that...
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:13 am » Fuzzy: ...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:13 am » Baoshi: And I looked from where I was- a few hours 8after* that, his body vanished. *quiet*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:13 am » Shun: Oh! *lets Desus out of his backpack since they're inside now*
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:12 am » Deka: I still miss him
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:12 am » Dusk: *deep b reath* Grandpa Shun threw himself in front of me. He saved my life.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:12 am » Wei: Oh... That's interesting...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:12 am » Shun:...
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:12 am » Mei: [blinks] So that's what Baoshi meant...
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:12 am » Dusk: *contin ues* The camp was betrayed...somehow. There was a rain of flaming arrows.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:11 am » Shun: A sitting room?*running for years, probably not very comfortable* Sweet ambrosia.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:11 am » (Brb, everyone. I have to relocate my computer)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:11 am » Baoshi: *smiles* Of course. I apologise for the intrusion, Auntie... *shows everyone to the parlor*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:11 am » Aunt May: Baoshi, there's room in the parlor down the stairs. Go ahead and speak.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:11 am » Dusk: We found the camp. Met five others. even. Trained. Then...we were attacked by the Grand Hunt. There must have been 200 of them.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:10 am » Aunt May: It's clear you all know each other... *She draws herself up* I'll have my butler, Matori, prepare rooms for you all. I need to mkae some inquiries.
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:10 am » Fuzzy: *confused*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:10 am » Z, Baoshi would have told May about Jan, unles syou have a protest.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:09 am » Baoshi: .... *nods, quietly* I think we all need to talk- Auntie, May we use a sitting toom?
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:09 am » Wei: ...Can we stop being cryptic?
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:09 am » Deka: *is weary and finds a place to sit down*
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:09 am » Fuzzy: ...?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:09 am » Dusk: Baoshi, do you know.....?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:08 am » Dusk: Everyone, settle down, so we can tell what happened.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:08 am » Shun: No, you got the right map.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:08 am » Baoshi: ... We do. But... I already know what happened Fuzzy probably needs to... know, more.
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:08 am » Fuzzy: What HAPPENED? Everything was all burned! Did we get the wrong map?
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:08 am » Wei: ...Thanks for that...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:08 am » Shun: Well, that's some good news. After this year, I'll take all I can get.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:08 am » Dusk: *Sighes, and approaches Baoshi* ....We need to talk.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:07 am » Aunt May: You're... you're... You're the lad who drove away that monster. I am not going to scream at someone who saved my life.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:07 am » Baoshi: Ah... shun is a Preist, Auntie... the full explanation is dangerous, but...
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:07 am » Wei: ...Um... a shiny thing? It just got stuck on his forehead... *is horribly bad at lying*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:06 am » Shun:Oooh right. that.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:06 am » Baoshi: I don;t know, Auntie... but I will do my best to find out. Are you alright? *is hugged* And all of you! You;re okay? Wei, Fuzzy, where were you? *is tackled* I;m sorry... I couldn;t be there. If I could have been...
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:06 am » Fuzzy: *PEOPLE!*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:06 am » Aunt May: *Looks over at Fuzzy* No. Not at all. *Her forehead wrinkles as she thinks* Tch, and at a time like this... if I didn't know better, I'd have thought... *Then she looks over at Shun, who has spent 3 motes of peripheral essence and has a glowing caste mark* Goodness, what is THAT?
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:06 am » Fuzzy: *pounces Baoshi now* There was everything all burned and you weren't there and you said you would be!
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:05 am » Dusk: *winces*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:05 am » Wei: *Hugs for Everybody!*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:05 am » Wei: *Hugs!*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:05 am » Shun:*is thwaped* Yeah. Good to see you managed not to die.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:05 am » Dusk: *Then Shun, just because*
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:05 am » Fuzzy: *hugs!*
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:05 am » Paranoia*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:05 am » Dusk: *hugs Wei and Fuzzy*
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:04 am » Fuzzy: Do you usually have ghosts in your room?
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:04 am » Deka: Parania says it has to do with us
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:04 am » Wei: Um... That's a good question?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:04 am » Aunt May: ...under the circumstances, I am very thankful you were all here.. but I must agree with Mei. Why was a ghost... in my room? What happened?
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:04 am » Fuzzy: *will pounce Baoshi next*
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:04 am » Deka: Very
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:03 am » Dusk: *dreading telling Baoshi what happened*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:03 am » Mei: Uh... exactly what was with the ghost, if I may ask?
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:03 am » Wei: ...This is probably pretty confusing, isn't it?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:03 am » Dusk: *bows* It is an honor. I am Dusk.
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:03 am » Fuzzy: There was everything all burned and you weren't there and you said you would be!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:03 am » (Said wryly)
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:03 am » Fuzzy: *pounces Shun* You were all missing!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:02 am » Baoshi: ....I missed you too, Shun...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:02 am » Baoshi: I told them they could come here, if they needed shelter. It seems they do. And I;m glad of it...
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:02 am » Fuzzy: Hi! I'm Fuzzy!
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:02 am » Dusk: *twaps Shun lightly for the booknerd comment*
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:02 am » Deka: Hard to imagine it as already been a year
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:02 am » Dusk: *smiles at Shun, proud* That was great, Shun.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:02 am » Shun:*stretches* Just a few friends of the book nerd.*motions at Baoshi*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:02 am » Baoshi: *lets go of Dusk, Turning to his Auntie* Aunt Mei, these are my friends, from the villiage.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:01 am » Wei: Hello! *Bows to May Blossom* I'm Wei-Lan Pie-Ching... We kinda helped Baoshi out a bit a year back...
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:01 am » Deka: *pats Shun on the back* not bad at all. Hi Mei
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:01 am » Mei: [waves to everyone else] Hi everybody.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:01 am » Dusk: *hugs back* Mei!
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:00 am » Aunt May: I... I... there was this unearthly chill and I woke to see that thing... and... *she shivers* Baoshi, who ARE these people?
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:00 am » Mei: [looks around] ....Dusk! (hugs her)
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:00 am » Shun: Yeah, not bad for a first.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:00 am » Deka: Good job Shun
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:00 am » Baoshi: ....*hugs Dusk tightly, as the scarf setles around her neck* Ghost. Trying to hurt Auntie. Banished by Shun. Auntie, are you okay?
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:59 pm » Shun: *That* Was me exorsizing a ghost. Hey everybody.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:59 pm » Mei sees a lot of familiar faces: Baoshi and the now standing up May Blossom, as well as people she hasn't seen in a year: Dusk, Wei, Fuzzy, Deka, and Shun!
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:59 pm » Mei: Um, hi. What was that?!
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:59 pm » Dusk: *Grabs Baoshi tight, hugging him. Her eyes are wet. She carefully unwraps the green scarf she's wearing, and puts it around Baoshi's neck.* I think this is yours.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:59 pm » Just to watch as Shun removes a piece of paper with writing scrawled in hasty calligraphy on it, suspects it in the air surrounded by glowing radiant essence, as a translucent, angry figure with several stab wounds howls in anger and rage... tendrils of yellow light stretch out from the prayer slip and wrap around the ghost, who struggles as it is dragged towards the ground, until it vanishes from sight... the air stills and the prayer slip falls down to the ground, shredded into confetti
Hawkwolf « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:58 pm » Deka: *low voice* Sorry Baoshi. I am just glad to see you again
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:58 pm » Fuzzy: *wondering what she's supposed to be doing*
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:57 pm » Wei: *Waves to Mei* Could you keep it outside the room? You know, to keep down on the distractions?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:56 pm » And then Mei showed up...
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:56 pm » Mei: [wakes up and comes running]
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:56 pm » Seven sucesses total for Shun...
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:56 pm » so 6 extra that time
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:55 pm » Ghost's roll: 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=5
Hawkwolf « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:55 pm » DekaOOC: *Backstabs Shun!* (j.k)
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:55 pm » ok, so what's the ghost's roll?
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:55 pm » Fuzzy: ...is that in the plus or minus column?
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:54 pm » *me
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:54 pm » Baoshi: May I have a moment? Battle? Ghost? Suddenly woken up by friends I half feared were brutaly murdered?
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:54 pm » Fine with mep
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:54 pm » Since neither the exorcist or the ghost can take outside actions witohut ending the exorcism, and outsiders can't interfere without ruining the effort, I'm going to rule that unless someone wants to attack the ghost or Shun for some reason, we'll move to Tick 12, when Mei wakes up
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:54 pm » Wei: *Goes and stands behind the ghost* ...Lets let him finish, and we can catch up in a bit, alright?
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:54 pm » Dusk: Ssh, Deka! Sun's concentrating!
Hawkwolf « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:54 pm » (Like hardcore)
Hawkwolf « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:54 pm » (Deja vu....)
Hawkwolf « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:53 pm » Deka: Stuck? Where? And how did you see it?
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:53 pm » Shun:*rolls eyes with a smile*
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:52 pm » Wei: ...I supose we could leave Shun alone long enough to figure out if he wins, or the ghost...
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:52 pm » Fuzzy: Hi, Shun!
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:52 pm » Fuzzy: !!!
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:52 pm » Fuzzy: Oops, sorry.
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:52 pm » Shun: Yes yes, this is all so very touching, but kind of in the middle of a contest of wills here.
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:51 pm » Teal: *sitting on a pattern spider, pokes the list*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:51 pm » Baoshi: I know. I... saw what happened. And I;ve been stuck....
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:51 pm » ok 3m personal this time.
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:51 pm » Hee!
Hawkwolf « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:51 pm » Deka: Baoshi. Where were you? We were concerned. When we got to that place on the map, we got ambushed by the hunt and been on the run since
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:51 pm » Pattern Spiders: *Look at the list of things to do and see "999367: Reunite those seven crazy peoples" and check it off their list*
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:50 pm » ok by me. one sec while I check something...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:50 pm » Baoshi: ....*somewhat stunned*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:49 pm » Shun, this is where it's kinda getting a bit awkward... normalyl, we'd just say five minutes pass and the ghost will take actions agian. But since this is combat, I'm going to rule you have to pay the cost in essence again if you want to keep going and oppose him again.
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:49 pm » Fuzzy: Hi!
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:48 pm » 7
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:48 pm » BBCode 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=5
Hawkwolf « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:48 pm » brb
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:48 pm » Shun:*concentrating, trying to ignore background conversation.*
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:48 pm » Dusk: FUZZY!
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:48 pm » Fuzzy: We were looking for you and you weren't there so we couldn't find you!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:47 pm » Ok... the ghost eliminates most of the successes this turn, but since it doesn't eliminate them entirely, the exorcism check is still going on.
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:47 pm » Fuzzy: People!
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:47 pm » Fuzzy: !!!!
Hawkwolf « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:47 pm » Deka: Wei? What?
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:47 pm » Wei: *sighs while still running* And here I had a prefectly good fake name... *sigh*
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:47 pm » Shun: Oh, and noone attack the ghost, it can't do anything right now...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:46 pm » Baoshi: W-wei?!
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:46 pm » Shun: Any final words before you continue the cycle of reincarnation ghost?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:46 pm » 1d10=1, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=10
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:46 pm » Dusk: WEI!
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:46 pm » BBCode 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=5
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:45 pm » Wei: Hey There! What's the screaming about?
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:45 pm » ok
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:45 pm » The ghost, meanwhile, rolls the sum of it's two highest virtues and subtracts taht number of successes
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:45 pm » oh, then the willpower essence, since that's higher even with the excellency
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:44 pm » You make either a Manipulation + Occult or Willpower + Permanent Essence check, whichever is higher.
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:44 pm » oh, and he'll be using his first occult excellency to boost the roll by 5(5m personal +3 mote periphial)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:44 pm » Baoshi: !!!!
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:44 pm » Dusk wonders-is it another attacker? One of the household servants? She tries to watch both the ghost and the door.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:44 pm » Ok... It's an extended contest... that means in order to banish the ghost, the exorcist must accumulate successes equal to the ghost's willpower.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:42 pm » Ok.... at this moment, the group at the bedroom realizes someone's running down the hall!
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:42 pm » DuskOOC: Go Shun!
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:42 pm » now it says it's an extended roll, what would that mean here?
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:41 pm » Shun:*pulls out a slip of paper, covered in writing* Well, let's see if I can do this as well as dad did...*attempting to exorsize the ghost!*
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:41 pm » Fuzzy: *runs after Wei*
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:40 pm » *Snerk* Indeed...
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:40 pm » OOC: Pushups! Ghost, Drop and give me twenty! Oh, wait, you said exORcise...Nevermind!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:39 pm » Shun, you're up
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:39 pm » Ok, Wei, you pole-vault up the stairs, narrowly landing at the top of the stairs, wobbling a bit, but making it up.
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:38 pm » ShunOOC:Sweet, time to exorsize the ghost.
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:38 pm » 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=2, 1d10=9
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:37 pm » Make an athletics check
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:36 pm » Wei is going to sprint down the corridor, planting his staff at the foot of the stairs, vault up them, slide to a stop on the top, and finish sprinting down the hall to stop at the front of the door
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:36 pm » But the only person who is in a positoin to do anything is Shun
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:35 pm » so, who goes first?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:35 pm » I believe whoever has the highest dexterity goes first.
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:35 pm » I was just gonna run forward and attack it, so it'll take me 2 ticks to get there, I think...
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:34 pm » FuzzyOOC: Wheeee!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:33 pm » Shun, Wei, and Fuzzy go
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:33 pm » Anyway.... tick 6.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:33 pm » Oddly enough, a spiritual knife begins to reform in it's torso
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:32 pm » At the presence of all these attackers, the Ghost is going to retreat backwards, using it's arcanoi power "measure the wind"
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:29 pm » Mmm... oh nevermind.
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:29 pm » ok then. who goes first then?
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:29 pm » Actually, the ghost was on tick five
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:29 pm » no, the ghost's on tick 6.
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:28 pm » isn't the ghost on tick 5?
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:28 pm » DuskOOC: Go Team!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:28 pm » Next up: The ghost, Shun, Wei, and Fuzzy
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:28 pm » DuskOOC: I've got to improve my dex.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:28 pm » Anyways
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:27 pm » Five
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:27 pm » Dagger and sling are both speed 5, and I didn't want to miss throwing something in such close quarters.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:26 pm » speed of the waepon
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:26 pm » *shrug* Well, she's not really a warrior.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:25 pm » Ok... Dusk actually misses...
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:25 pm » ShunOOC: Technically it's already been killed.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:25 pm » Mei joins at tick 12
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:25 pm » 2 successes.
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:25 pm » Dusk swings her dagger! Speed 5, +1 accuracy. Attack roll BBCode 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=1
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:24 pm » Mei's Join Battle roll: 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=1
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:24 pm » Yes. Dusk's turn
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:23 pm » My turn?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:23 pm » So you better kill it quick
Hawkwolf « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:23 pm » 6
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:23 pm » For reference, what was the speed of that weapon again?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:22 pm » It's form nearly discorporates, but reforms, significantly less "real" than it was before.
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:22 pm » Eewww....
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:22 pm » Meanwhile: Deka lets an arrow fly,and it strikes the ghost, ectoplasm bursting from it's body.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:22 pm » and the sounds of fighting woke you up
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:21 pm » Ok... Jane, first of all, have Mei make a Join the Battle check.... you're not in the room, but I'm ruling since Mei and Baoshi are on the same squad that May Blossom was letting you both stay there.
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:21 pm » Hi, Jane!
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:21 pm » *poke*
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:21 pm » Hi, Jane!
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:21 pm » (Hi Jane!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:21 pm » Hey Jane!
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:21 pm » Yep
Hawkwolf « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:21 pm » yeah
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:21 pm » I'm here!!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:21 pm » So 4 lethal damage after soak?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:20 pm » Ok...
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:18 pm » four lethal damage anyways
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:18 pm » that's an important thing to remember... +3 is not nice to forget...
Hawkwolf « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:17 pm » you know what, I forgot to add the acc of the bow, oh well
Hawkwolf « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:17 pm » 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=5
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:17 pm » brb. One moment.
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:17 pm » so eight total damage
Hawkwolf « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:17 pm » so 8 then
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:16 pm » The thing ihas a soak of 2L and 4B
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:16 pm » That's before soak, though... what's the ghost's soak?
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:15 pm » (The bows damage is +3L... so a total of ten raw damage
Hawkwolf « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:14 pm » ok so 5 for the carry over, 2 for strength and 2 for my essence cause of the bow, right?
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:13 pm » so five extra
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:13 pm » nine sucesses
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:13 pm » it's got a dodge of 4, so you hit...
Hawkwolf « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:12 pm » that plus 4 successes
Hawkwolf « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:12 pm » Ok so with the -3 dice, I got 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=9
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:12 pm » Anyways, make your roll
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:11 pm » ...nevermind.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:11 pm » Err...Wally, that's innaccurate.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:11 pm » But gonna use my excellency to add 4 successes (8 motes with the second excellency)
Hawkwolf « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:10 pm » I guess i will take the -3 pen
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:09 pm » (Or it'll take five ticks...)
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:09 pm » (You can draw it as part of a flurry, and still fire in the same turn, but you'll take a -3 penalty...
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:09 pm » ShunOOC: and that won't even hurt us.
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:09 pm » WeiOOC: Oh, alright... *holds out piece of paper for ghost to sign*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:08 pm » how long will it take to draw the bow?
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:08 pm » ShunOOC: What? It's a very simplr proceedure, the odds of me causing it to implode are three to one.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:08 pm » Deka: *will pull out her bow and shoot*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:08 pm » GhostOOC: Aw, and I never even got to sign any autographs...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:08 pm » Deka's up. What are you going to do?
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:08 pm » WeiOOC: ...Be very afraid ghost, be afraid
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:07 pm » (Maybe?!?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:07 pm » (Yay! Jane's on?)
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:07 pm » Okay.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:06 pm » That means that Deka takes her action first, since she acts on tick 4, and Dusk won't get there utnil tick 5.
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:06 pm » Thanks.
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:06 pm » dex+melee+1
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:06 pm » sounds right.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:06 pm » ok. I'm going to rule that Dusk was about the same distance as Baoshi was, so it'll actually take two ticks to get to it to attack it.
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:06 pm » Dagger, accuracy plus 1.
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:06 pm » Shun: Or exorsize it. Guess what I can do ghostee.
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:06 pm » Okay, I'm a dweeb-what do I roll to attack?
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:05 pm » Dusk runs towards the spector, her dagger drawn. She doesn't know if it'll affect a ghost, but she must try! She's already cost Baoshi his grandfather-he can't lose Aunt May as well!
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:05 pm » Shun: Hit it. While it's materialized anyway.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:04 pm » Deka: How do you hurt a ghost?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:04 pm » Baoshi: What he said. *pauses* I'll make introductions later.
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:04 pm » ok
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:03 pm » Dusk is next on the list.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:03 pm » Yes. I was just making sure when Baoshi acts next
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:03 pm » OOC: Who ya gonna call? Solar Ghost Busters!
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:03 pm » so, are we still in combat?
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:03 pm » Shun:Ghost ma'am.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:02 pm » May Blossom: I...I... Baoshi...what is that? *The spectral knife falls out of the creature's hands and lands on the floor soundlessly, where it collapses into a whispy gaseous ectoplasm*
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:02 pm » ShunOOC:Well hopefully I'll get to show off next.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:01 pm » Baoshi: Phew... Auntie, are you alright?
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:01 pm » DuskOOC to Ghost: That's show biz! *gets a hook to pull it off stage*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:01 pm » So you just hit
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:01 pm » Normally with a disarming check you would have missed, since disarming in Melee gives a -2 dice penalty, but the stunt gave you one extra success
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:00 pm » Ok...it's materialized and got a dodge DV of 4, so there's not much chance you missed it.
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:59 pm » FuzzyOOC: ...you took the 'attacking monster' roll. Isn't that an important part of the roll?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:59 pm » heh
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:59 pm » 5 sucsesses.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:59 pm » 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=10
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:58 pm » GhostOOC: Hey, I was promised top billing and my own dressing room! Not being attacked the second I stepped onstage!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:58 pm » Baoshi gets between May Blossom and the specter, swinging hsi leg up though the air- slamming it downwards toward the knife- attempting to knock it out of hsi hand, or better yet, pin the weapon against the ground.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:57 pm » (No big deal, Tinker. Make your roll?)
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:56 pm » brb
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:56 pm » (sorry... I;m just slow... #><#)
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:55 pm » *pokey*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:55 pm » .......alright. I won;t argue. In that case...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:55 pm » Well, you didn't declare you were at first... I'm going to say no, since the scream was unexpected and you didn't really have any perception of a threat before then
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:55 pm » Also, rules for Disarming are pg 158
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:54 pm » I just wanted to know if it was onay for him to have his seven section staff.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:54 pm » Oh... oh yes... errr... hm.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:54 pm » Er... Yeah...
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:54 pm » (I think Tinker meant if Baoshi grabbed his own weapon... the staff)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:53 pm » since I can't really find any rules for disarming...
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:53 pm » *poke*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:53 pm » You can try, but first you actually have to hit. I'm going to rule that to do this you have to make a grapple check on him
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:52 pm » (Query: Can I say he grabbed hsi weapon?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:52 pm » Well, since no one acts in tick 1 or tick 2, Baoshi moves to intercede between the ghost and May Blossom... make an attack roll...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:51 pm » In that case, baoshi will also try to smack the knife away.
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:51 pm » Well, after two ticks, you're there... so whatever you want to do then, since movement is a free action
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:50 pm » I don;t suppose he has time to make an attack as well...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:50 pm » Baoshi doesn;t cry out, or yell for his aunt to stay back. That is a waste of breath, and time, and effort. Instead, he merely moves- uncoiling to leap through space, dashing to his Aunt to get between her and the hellish specter.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:48 pm » I was distracted telling Shun something
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:48 pm » Wallys' got the right of it
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:47 pm » so about two ticks, to make it even
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:47 pm » At four yards a tick... a tick and a half?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:46 pm » Alright. Then Baoshi is going to try and get between Aunt May and the specter- prefferably pushing her back. His dex is 4- how fast can he get there?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:43 pm » You're about 25 feet from it
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:43 pm » Err..sorry, Tinker.
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:42 pm » FuzzyOOC: Ooooooh!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:42 pm » How far away is baoshi from the specter? I asked and was ignored.
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:40 pm » WeiOOC: *Helps Fuzzy make jackets* ... *they somehow end up made out of metal*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:40 pm » Shun, I'll IM you with what you know
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:40 pm » Ok... so Baoshi! What do you do? What DO you do?
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:40 pm » FuzzyOOC: *puts two pieces of cloth next to each other and calls it a jacket*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:40 pm » That matches my notes too.
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:40 pm » FuzzyOOC: *has no dots in craft*
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:40 pm » FuzzyOOC: *makes 'tick six club' jackets*
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:39 pm » Dusk is next, on tick three, then Deka on tick four, Ghost on tick five, and everybody else in the tick six club
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:39 pm » How far is baoshi from the specter?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:39 pm » Hee hee~
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:38 pm » No surprise there
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:38 pm » baoshi
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:38 pm » Baoshi, with eight sucesses
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:38 pm » Ok, who set the reaction count?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:38 pm » I got a 4 btw
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:37 pm » WeiOOC: Cheer up Ghosty, you get to go on tick five at least... that's before us...
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:37 pm » welcome to the tick six club ghost
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:37 pm » There we go!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:37 pm » 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=10
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:37 pm » Um...we just did.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:37 pm » ...err..wrong thing I meant to paste. One second
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:37 pm » The ghost shrieks. "Bl0od... bl0Od! I MusSst HaVe bl00d!" as it starts to dive for the woman! (Everyone make Join the Battle checks!)
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:36 pm » I'm rolling horribly tonight...
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:36 pm » BBCode 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=4
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:36 pm » Anyways... Yes, actually. Shun can make an Intelligence + Occult check to know more about Ghosts.
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:35 pm » *snerk*
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:35 pm » LaituOOC: *gives the flashlight more blood to try to cheer it up*
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:35 pm » ShunOOC:*grumbles*
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:35 pm » LaituOOC: Awww...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:34 pm » Laitu's FlashlightOOC: *Works, but will only give off a spectral, faint blueish light*
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:34 pm » *WeiOOC:
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:34 pm » OOCBaoshi: No, she just dyes it.
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:34 pm » Wei: *Invites Shun over to join them*
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:34 pm » *And if her hair has gone from red to turning white, it could be pinkish*
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:34 pm » ah, so it is a ghost. Anything special Shun can tell about it? Occult roll?
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:34 pm » WeiOOC: *Joins fuzzy on the Tick Six crew*
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:33 pm » LaituOOC: *trying to make a blood-powered flashlight*
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:33 pm » Coooool...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:33 pm » Storyteller OOC: Blame the writers of the game!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:33 pm » Storyteller OOC: Look, it's not my fault Ghosts need blood to power charms!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:33 pm » 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=4
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:33 pm » 1d10=2
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:32 pm » BBCode 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=1
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:32 pm » ShunOOC: Well short of a transilvanian accent.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:32 pm » 1d10=1, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=5
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:32 pm » 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=2
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:32 pm » BBCode 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=7
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:32 pm » ShunOOC: Could you be any more cliche?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:32 pm » ok
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:32 pm » Oh, May Blossom. Alright.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:31 pm » Oh yeah... the door is wide open.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:31 pm » ... pink hair?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:31 pm » The ghost shrieks. "Bl0od... bl0Od! I MusSst HaVe bl00d!" as it starts to dive for the woman! (Everyone make Join the Battle checks!)
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:31 pm » (Baoshi opened it for them, as far as I remember)
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:31 pm » *yeah, but we wouldn't have stopped to lock it*
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:31 pm » Fuzzy: *distracted from screams*
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:31 pm » is it a ghost? Just to clarify
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:31 pm » Fuzzy: ...was that Shun?! *tries the door*
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:31 pm » Wait, the door's shut.
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:30 pm » Wei: Alright then... *Heads into the home across the street*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:30 pm » Alright... Wei and Fuzzy leave the apartment just above the forge to see a familair Shunnish figure entering a rich home right across the street, as the door shuts behind him. Meanwhile, Baoshi, Shun, Dusk, and Deka are following the butler as he races towards the Master Bedroom.... as the butler throws open the door, you see a woman with long faded pinkish-white hair sitting in bed wearing a nightrobe, recoiling from something... a translucent, blueish glowing figure floating in the air a few feet away from the bed, clutching what appears to be a spectral knife.
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:30 pm » (do I need to roll something to tell the direction of the scream?)
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:29 pm » Shun:*really hoping they don't get blamed for this too. Whatever it is*
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:29 pm » Fuzzy: Over here... I think...
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:29 pm » Dusk: *following!*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:29 pm » Deka: *folllows*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:29 pm » Baoshi: *heads to the master bedroom, expectign the worst*
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:29 pm » Wei: *Follows!*
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:29 pm » Wei: So... where was it?
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:29 pm » Fuzzy: *onward! To screams!*
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:29 pm » Fuzzy: *takes the sword* Oh, that would make sense...
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:28 pm » Wei: *Grabs up his staff, and Fuzzy's sword* Yep... Just wanted us to be armed
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:28 pm » heh, you're not the only one chic
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:28 pm » Fuzzy: *pauses* You coming, too?
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:27 pm » *fast*
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:27 pm » *I can type fats enough to post, or I can catch typos-not both!*
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:27 pm » Fuzzy: 'k! *dressed now, sprints out the door and toward where she thinks she heard the scream*
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:27 pm » Shun: Oh, hey booknerd. Well here we go again.*heads up the stairs at a decent clip*
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:27 pm » Wei: *Remembers clothes, though he's somewhat distracted*
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:27 pm » Dusk: *follows baosi!*
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:27 pm » Wei: ...*Gets up too...* ...Oh, probably should head towards it...
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:27 pm » Shun:*inside, where it's NOT raining!*
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:27 pm » Dusk: Yes! Someone could be hurt!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:27 pm » Baoshi: ...it *is* you! Theres only one person who would deadpann to a scream. *he yanks th door open for them, before running up the stairs...*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:26 pm » Deka: *is still keeping a lookout*
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:26 pm » Fuzzy: ... *remembers pants*
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:26 pm » Shun:... so, do we go investigate, and get ourselves involved in more trouble?
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:26 pm » Fuzzy: *putting on her shoes*
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:26 pm » Dusk: *enters, and will shut the door after us*
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:26 pm » Fuzzy: *gets up and pockets her knife* Screaming, not weasles. What do we do?
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:26 pm » Wei: Huh? *Groggy* What about the weasles?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:26 pm » At this the butler's head jerks up and he looks up the nearby staircase. "W-what was that?" He turns and starts running towards the stairs, leaving the door to slowly slide open from excess momentum
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:25 pm » Fuzzy: *shakes Wei* Hey, wake up. There's screaming.
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:25 pm » Shun: Huh, that's not the best reaction I've ever had to asking to come inside.
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:25 pm » Wei: *Snort, rolls over*
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:25 pm » *snerk*
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:25 pm » *snerk*
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:25 pm » WeiOOC: ...I blame Fuzzy*
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:25 pm » Fuzzy: Muuuuh? Wei, was that you? You don't normally scream that girly...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:25 pm » Baoshi: *steps out of the hallway, rubbign his eyes- about to tell the butler that they;re with him - before being startled by the sound*
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:24 pm » heh
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:24 pm » *a stone that's been buried by twenty feet of earth*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:24 pm » Ok... everyone who was IN or AROUND May Blossom's house at this moment already heard the scream. Fuzzy also heard it, being woken up by it. Wei, however, is sleeping not just like a stone, but a stone that
Hawkwolf « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:24 pm » Deka: Like BEFFORE someone bad sees us
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:24 pm » $#%^% slow internet!*mashes enter button*
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:23 pm » Wei: *Sound asleep8
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:23 pm » 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=3
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:23 pm » 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=1
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:23 pm » Shun: Also, I'd like to add that it's wet out here. Can we come in and join the not wet?
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:23 pm » Dusk: We have just now arrved in your fair city. And we were sent by her nephew, Baoshi.
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:23 pm » WeiOOC: Zzzzz... *rolls over and snuggles a bit*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:23 pm » And then, at this point, there's a horrible scream from the master bedroom. A woman shrieking in terror. WEI! FUZZY! Make Awareness + Perception checks!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:22 pm » Ok... Baoshi hears a familiar voice.... as the Butler scowls. "And what errand is this, that would not wait until morn?"
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:22 pm » Baoshi: ....? *Voice... familliar? Could it be...?*
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:22 pm » FuzzyOOC: zzz.... *chews on the pillow a bit*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:22 pm » Deka: *keeps a lookout, worried, not even bothering hidding the fact either
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:21 pm » Dusk: *bows* Honored Sir, forgive the late hour. We have come far, on an errand to te lady may Blossom.
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:20 pm » WeiOOC: *Asleep* ..
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:20 pm » OOCBaoshi: I have enough other pressures that could make me snap... at least thats not one of them.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:20 pm » Alright. At this point, a tired, half-dressed man opens the door and gazes out at the group with dark circles under his eyes. "...what business have you so late?"
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:20 pm » ok, just making sure.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:20 pm » DekaOOC: yey
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:19 pm » It's to indicate that he's spent enough time and made enough of an impact on you guys on a regular basis that it's difficult to forget about him
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:19 pm » You guys do remember Baoshi, because you guys are all designated on his Background trait "Acquaintances"
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:18 pm » Baoshi considers the likelyhood of it being a midnight caller... and also quietly considerthe many, many, *other* things it could be. He splits the difference, and decides to quietly walk into the hallway, close enough to hear, far away enough to put on hsi resplendant desteny, if need be.
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:18 pm » so, do we remember Baoshi? or do we have to roll for it?
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:17 pm » ShunOOC:*shrug* Whatever.
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:17 pm » *and*
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:17 pm » (any on the inside, any late knock sounds frantic)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:16 pm » StorytellerOOC: It's the middle fo the night and you're wet and probably sleep-deprived. Frantic is an acceptible adjective
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:16 pm » FuzzyOOC: Yay! *beams*
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:16 pm » ShunOOC: Frantic? Loud sure, but frantic?
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:15 pm » (Yay!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:15 pm » Alright. Shun knocks on the door. Inside, Baoshi is suddenly startled out of his sleep by a loud frantic knocking, and hears the movements of a butler getting up and ehading towards the front doro
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:14 pm » WeiOOC: *Fuzzles Fuzzy's hair* You're plenty talented at other things too *Smirk*
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:14 pm » Dusk: *sigh* We can't stand here all night. Besides, we may attarct unwanted attention to her during the day.
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:14 pm » (*Snerk* ...it's perfectly fine)
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:13 pm » FuzzyOOC: Umm... I'm Fuzzy?
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:13 pm » Shun: *knocks* Sure why not.
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:13 pm » FuzzyOOC: Ooooh...
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:13 pm » (sorry)
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:13 pm » WeiOOC: I'm Talented!
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:13 pm » (it is very dark... you are likely to be eaten by a GRUE...)
Hawkwolf « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:13 pm » Deka: Should we knock?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:12 pm » The three solar are out at midnight. Moving at night is one of the easiest ways to avoid notice from the Grand Hunt, and sneaking itno the city by night was easy enough. You are outside Aunt Mays' door, and it's locked. Coinciencally, this home is also near a forge where a certain talented blacksmith works by day. What do you do?
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:12 pm » Shun:*is wet*
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:12 pm » Dusk: Well...here goes. I wonder what reception we'll get. Ready?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:11 pm » Deka: *glad she still has her hat*
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:11 pm » Dusk* Wearing the green scarf Baoshi gave her*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:10 pm » *Aunt May*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:10 pm » It's raining out and in the middle of the night, in the Shenjin district, they've finally found the home of Baoshi's aunt Mei.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:09 pm » It is night. Someone has just died, although none of the group is aware of this. The Solar Exalts, doggedly pursued by fractions of the Grand Hunt, have arrived in Thorns, the center of culture in the Scavenger Lands.
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:09 pm » WeiOOC: ...Sorry about that... Where were we?
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:08 pm » ClaireOOC: *clings*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:08 pm » AndrewOOC: *comforts*
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:07 pm » *gives ClaireOOC to her Da*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:06 pm » Anyways
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:05 pm » ClaireOOC: ... *wibbles at the mention of Twilight* ....waaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Hawkwolf « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:05 pm » (strangely, I did)
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:05 pm » (no, I don't read them, I just seel the books!)
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:05 pm » (You're probably better off not getting it)
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:05 pm » (jacob is the werewolf)
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:05 pm » (It's a Twilight reference)
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:04 pm » (Team Jacob?)
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:04 pm » WeiOOC: ...You know, I hope Team Lunar isn't like Team Jacob... *shivers*
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:03 pm » *Sets up the OOC room with a big screen tv to watch our adventures, and sets out snacks*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:03 pm » :)
Hawkwolf « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:03 pm » wait what
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:03 pm » FuzzyOOC: We got lost... but I did remember the map...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:03 pm » Now, a year later, after a lot of exposition, some combat, about 15 episodes of filler, and Naruto learning the Rasengan, forces conspire to reunite the Seven.
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:02 pm » WeiOOC: Yay, I'm team Lunar!
Hawkwolf « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:02 pm » Deka: Dang it, being on the run was not on my agenda when I left
Hawkwolf « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:02 pm » *forces the non exalted characters into OOC)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:01 pm » A year passed, as team Lunar vanished like the eclipsed moon, and team Sidereal faded like a dream... the 3 solars remaining fled desparately south, following a map their friend Baoshi gave them
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:01 pm » Sorry, you made me think of the song.
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:01 pm » *snerk*... Anyways, Game time!
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:01 pm » Too sexy for his shirt?
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:01 pm » It's okay... we're just about to start, and Wei's bragging about his shirt...
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:00 pm » Dusk: *So keeping an eye on Shun at at may's*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:00 pm » When we last left our Exalts, they had been sundered into 3 groups.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:00 pm » Sorry about that, my computer froze.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:00 pm » froze.
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:00 pm » Shun: ready.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:00 pm » *To Wei* Yoooooooou are not prepared! ...wait, no one's played Wrath of the Lich King. nevermind. Anyways...
Hawkwolf « Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:59 pm » back
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:59 pm » Yes!
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:59 pm » Wei: I'm Ready!
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:59 pm » Whee!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:59 pm » Ok. So, shall we start.
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:59 pm » Dusk: Oooh, I like.
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:58 pm » Wei: *nods* Tiny bit magical too... It actually seems pretty useful...
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:58 pm » cool
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:58 pm » Since Demo wasn't around, we coudln't really do the Solar group, and you and Wei were needed for the Lunar group
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:58 pm » Ah.
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:58 pm » *looks at Wei;s shirt* Cool...it's really spider silk?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:57 pm » We decided to wait for peoples, since it'd be easier if we actually ahd complete GROUPS to start wtih
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:57 pm » Dusk: *excited* I have craft, wood, just 2 dots now,so I can weave...Wei, we are so inventing this!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:57 pm » You haven't missed anything yet
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:57 pm » I'm ok. What'd I miss?
chicgeek « Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:56 pm » Hi, Claire!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:56 pm » I hope you aren't too tired... sorry...
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:56 pm » hey claire!
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:56 pm » Hi Claire!
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:56 pm » Wei: Hmm... maybe... though it'd be easier with spider silk... *holds up his shirt* Like this stuff....
Demothesis « Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:56 pm » Shun: Reinforced silk? ... cool.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:56 pm » Yay! Claire! Hey!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:56 pm » Your characters might even be the ones ot make it!
Claire « Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:56 pm » Hi.

_________________
"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!" -Marvin the Martian

Spam Poison. I think.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted Quest logs IV
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:36 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2656
Quote:
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:35 am » OOCBaoshi: *hugs Fuzzy* I missed you.
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:35 am » Aww... ok.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:35 am » I have something I've gotta do and it's getting late anyway.
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:35 am » Fuzzy: *now wondering if taking the jam out first would make it easier to fit an angle in the jar, or if the angle should be made of jam*
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:35 am » Guys, I'm gonan have to call the game here.'
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:34 am » FuzzyOOC: ...are full moon castes usually sane? And 'cause they both have quills.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:34 am » Yep!.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:34 am » OOCBaoshi; Fuzzy? When is a reven like a writing desk?
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:33 am » Ok...the house of Issun, eh?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:33 am » Baoshi: So, possibly they expect to be caught, and plan for that... Ah, maybe something to look over tonight. For now, we have some acting and investigating.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:33 am » EchoOOC: This is why I said full moon caste may not be the best option~
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:33 am » NellusOOC: Evidently... and a bit mad too...
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:32 am » FuzzyOOC: Do you think an obtuse angle would fit in a jam jar, or you'd have to use a mustard jar?
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:32 am » WeiOOC: Um... not quite? I may have proposed, though... We wanted to wait until you all were around...
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:32 am » FuzzyOOC: Yay!
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:32 am » OOCBaoshi: She;s 8fuzzy*. She;s one of the smartest people I know.
chicgeek « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:31 am » DuskOOC: WEi? Did you and Fuzzy get hitches that year we were apart?
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:31 am » FuzzyOOC: Ack! Pokes! ...buh?
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:31 am » Fuzzy: *now trying to figure out how to put an angle in a jam jar*
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:31 am » NellusOOC:*pokes Fuzzy curiously* what in the world... how'd you do that?
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:30 am » By the day, it's about 3:30 pm in the afternoon
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:30 am » Nellus:*pauses* I... hadn't thought about that possibility...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:30 am » Baoshi: Yes, we are. And thank you, fuzzy- you caught an angle I hadn;t thought of.
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:30 am » Fuzzy: ...are we gonna catch the people who are doing bad stuff?
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:29 am » Fuzzy: I think.
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:29 am » Fuzzy: Well, they aren't verynice... and they either aren't very smart, or they have a really good idea of what they're gonna do when they get caught...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:29 am » Or what demo said.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:29 am » Ah, lets say... house Issun.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:28 am » whoever's closest it seems
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:28 am » Fuzzy: Acts as if they can't be caught? Hmmm...
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:27 am » Ok... there were a number of murders. Specifically, to refresh everyone's memory: "Rosun Kotep and Legara Temut, both magistrates (Basically judges in the city's legal system), as well as Issac Brandt, a lieutenant in Thorn's army, Temari Mathias, a young lawman (Specifically a rather significant member of the council that determines day to day laws and procedure for Thorns), and Ragara Issun, a military advisor to the Autocrat and his wife" Who exactly are you going to investigate the murder of first?
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:27 am » Nellus:*snerk* You know, laughing will ruin our cover just as surely as me running away right?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:27 am » Baoshi: *idly pats his shoulder* That, at least, I will promise you. *beams at Nellus* And I like that idea, Fuzzy... we;ll try it at dinner. Say, Fuzzy, while we;re walking- what do you think of someone who does something bad, and acts as if they can;t be caught? *YEARS of experience spurring Fuzzy;s suprisngly logical undermind*
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:27 am » Wei: I'm sure you do dear...
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:26 am » Fuzzy: *train of thought at no point intersects with that of the rest of the group*
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:25 am » Fuzzy: *wonders why she's never thought of that before*
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:25 am » Nellus:*conviction 3* No, I've already agreed to lend my assistance. I'm coming. Just try not to get me killed, and I'll do the same.
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:25 am » Fuzzy: You know what I wanna try? Putting blueberry jam AND raspberry jam on bread.
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:24 am » Wei: *Follows*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:24 am » Baoshi: I know. And I'm sorry, Nellus. If you want to stay out of it and wait for us, that's fine. *smiles* I;m just glad for all of your help.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:24 am » Ok... well. Alright. Team Crossed Swords is ready to head out!
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:24 am » Fuzzy: *just because*
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:24 am » Fuzzy: *pokes Nellus*
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:23 am » Nellus:*leads to nearest noble's house*
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:23 am » Nellus:*pales a bit as they leave* I'm not cut out for field work... *muttering to self, but takes a deep breath and steadies self. Crossing off one wp*
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:21 am » one moment... Nellus only has a valor of 1 and all the add ons that make things less certain are getting to him. have to make rolls and such...
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:19 am » Fuzzy: *beams and follows*
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:18 am » Wei: *Ready to head out!*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:18 am » Baoshi: Call it a trophy if anyone asks. Wei? Bodygaurd. Fuzzy? assistant. Nellus, Scribe. *beams at Fuzzy* I'm glad you found it. Ah, that reminds me... *has Ooling serve as his hair clip, which makes his hair into a near bungle of curls* Alright, we;re ready. Nellus? Lead on.
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:18 am » Wei: For all they know, it's Jade, and I'm a Dragonblood... course, I won't say so, but still...
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:17 am » Fuzzy: BaoshiBaoshiBaoshi! I still have my hairbrush now that Oolong told me where it was before we left!
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:17 am » Nellus:*looks fairly nice himself, and definitly looks like a scribe* ...Fair enough...
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:17 am » Fuzzy: *brushes her hair to make it kind of presentable*
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:16 am » Wei: Is orichalcum any better? Besides, I'll keep it in the sheath...
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:16 am » Fuzzy: *quick brushes*
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:16 am » Fuzzy: ...!!! *remembers where her hairbrush is!*
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:16 am » Fuzzy: *still in her armor, but kinda scruffy-looking*
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:15 am » Nellus:... Is soulsteal really a good idea?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:15 am » Baoshi: *looks pretty official once he;s groomed himself- still not much of a looker, but can fake regal*
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:14 am » Wei: *has the soulsteel Daiklave on his back... mostly because it's the biggest sword he's got...
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:14 am » ...isn't that just how to read the moonsilver tattoos?
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:13 am » Fuzzy: *sheathes her sword*
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:13 am » Fuzzy: Yay!
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:13 am » But they CAN learn claw-speak
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:13 am » Baoshi: Bring it.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:12 am » Lunars can't talk in animal form unless the animal itself can talk (Like say, parrots) or unless the animal whose form they take was a talking animal in the first place.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:12 am » Go to investigate the other targeted houses, as a Crossed Blades investigator and his hangers on gaurds and such, and try to see if there are similar marks, and of so, if they headed to the same place of seem like different people.
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:12 am » Snow: Hmmm
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:12 am » Wei: Well... I can carry it, if you want...
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:12 am » Fuzzy: Should I bring my sword? Or is that not an assitant-y thing to have?
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:12 am » ...can lunars talk in animal form?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:12 am » Baoshi; Then my assistant it is.
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:11 am » Fuzzy: It might be harder to explain where a horse suddenly came from... I could go as a bird... but I'm not sure how I can give input that way...
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:11 am » Baoshi, Nellus, Fuzzy, Wei? What's the plan again?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:10 am » Baoshi: She could be a hanger on as well. And I do like having her input...
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:09 am » Jane? Give me a moment to respond to others and I'll get back to you
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:09 am » Nellus: And no offense... but you don't look like a noble... or act like what they'll expect from one.
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:09 am » Wei: Whichever you want... you could always be a horse... then you can kick people... That's pretty much what I'm hear for...
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:08 am » It's widely suspected that the successionists in Thorns are attempting to win over the masses approval for potential new leaders by displays of marital prowess, such as dueling and showboating, since it's well knwon that the Autocrat is paranoid and doesn't go out much. Thus, a lot of people actually are out and about dueling these days... more than usual. You hear stories about a horrible shifting monster in the Mend, prowling at night and devouring corpses. You hear a rumor that the assassinations were planned by the autocrat himself as a means of garnering sympathy, or maybe as a means of eliminating other people in high positions of power to fill with his dragon blooded cronies. You hear a rumor that May Blossom's Garden of Pleasure is also being used as a hidden meeting place for a rebellion group, or maybe a thieves guild. You hear a rumor about the guild attempting to buy out theaters and courtesan's homes in order to get a foothold in Thorns. you also hear a rumor that the dragon blooded from the Grand Hunt are just here to establish a foothold in the city so that The Realm can conquer it soon. You hear a rumor about a rogue necromancer walking the streets killing and animating the poor and homeless.... there are many rumors flying about of varying levels of legitimacy
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:08 am » Baoshi: *shrugs* Mobility, small size, one less humanoid then they think went inside the area... ease of looking inside buildings. But whichever way.
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:07 am » Fuzzy: *being a bird is fun... but she'd probably be more usefulas a human...*
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:07 am » [Petal: Twittering.]
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:06 am » Fuzzy: ...what skills do I have as a pet bird?
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:06 am » [Petal is interrogating chatting with Lorenzo in the tea-house. In addition to the usual fangirlish questions about Lorenzo, and flattery about his reputation (with the occasional double-entendre thrown in here), Petal carefully intersperses 'idle' discussions about the political situation in Thorns, as well as the rumors of necromancy. She even (in a scared I-heard-this-from-a-friend-of-a-friend way) mentions the deaths of one or two of the political figures who were killed-- Magistrate Kotep is one of the ones she mentions, and Petal then sees where gossip leads her. Aside from that, any rumors Petal can pick up, she (hopefully) does.]
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:06 am » Okay.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:06 am » Baoshi: Sure. I think i could use your skills... want to go as a human, or as my pet bird?
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:05 am » Fuzzy: ...should I go with you guys?
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:05 am » Fuzzy: Oooooh...
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:05 am » Nellus:To investigate the other murder scenes.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:05 am » Baoshi: One of the other attacked houses, I think. Whichevers closest, I suspect...
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:04 am » Fuzzy: Where are you guys going?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:04 am » Baoshi spends a few minutes making sure his hair is combed tightly, and hsi clothing arranged the right way- checking to see if there a crossed swords insigni Wei has or something he can use to sub it, listeninf to Fuzzy* That helps a lot to know.... we know for sure the summoning was close range...
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:03 am » heh, If I was only playing shun I could have gone to bed. Curse you urge to create additional characters!
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:03 am » Fuzzy: *telling Baoshi and Nellus and Wei about what she learned* There was a glowy blue thing and a hand came out of it and pulling itself out!
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:03 am » Here's what you overhear....
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:03 am » So 9 successes. Got it
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:02 am » I got 4, chic got 5
chicgeek « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:02 am » Okay, that's 5. Using ist excellency Investigation to add 3 .BBCode 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=7
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:02 am » Ok then. Add your successes, then
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:01 am » 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=5
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:01 am » Snow will help Willow in that area
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:01 am » Working on it.
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:01 am » and hold on for the roll
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:01 am » Snow: *willt ake the poster for future referance*
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:01 am » Jane? What does Mei want to ask Lorenzo?
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:00 am » Ok. The other poster is for a younger man named "Arminas "Narmy" Saka" who is distingushed by having a broken nose, curly brown hair, and green eyes. He's also referred to as "a moon mad" As for hearing rumors, you would happen to make an Investigation + Awareness check for that.
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:59 am » Wei: Oh? *Calls to Baoshi* Sure, you can...
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:59 am » Nellus:*chuckles* You have very strange friends Baoshi.
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:59 am » Fuzzy: Oh! Right! I talked to people and found out stuff!
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:59 am » Fuzzy: So... um...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:58 am » Baoshi: Wei? Can we use your place to prep quickly? I don;t need to do much...
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:58 am » Wei: *smiles* I'm sure there was...
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:58 am » Fuzzy: *shuffles feet* ...there was a mouse.
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:58 am » Wei: Or just muscle... either works... Hi fuzzy*
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:57 am » I mean will look at the poster for the another anathema closely*
chicgeek « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:57 am » Willow: *Also looks*
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:57 am » Nellus: Ah, good. I can do scribe.
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:57 am » Fuzzy: *smacks into Wei as he's coming into the house* Ack! ...oops. Hi.
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:57 am » Snow: Hmmm *look at the psoter closely for the other anathema*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:57 am » Baoshi: Wei? Fellow member?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:57 am » Baoshi: Then I impersonate, and you;re my scribe. Simple. Give me a moment and I can do haughty noble easily.
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:57 am » Wei: I can be a fighter enough for both of us...
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:57 am » Ok... Snow can see several wanted posters... in addition to yours, most of them are for petty criminals of THorns and the surrounding area, and there's only one other anathema poster.
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:56 am » (as a human)
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:56 am » Nellus: Well, they wear an insignia of crossed swords, as you may guess, but it doesn't have to be anything obviou, or any other uniform. They're all nobles and investigate criminal activity in the nobles to keep sharp. They also tend to be very good fighters. So, I may have a bit of trouble impersinating one...
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:56 am » Fuzzy: ... *chases mouse!*
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:56 am » snow: agreed
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:56 am » Snow will see if she can see any wanted posters for any anathema (sp)
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:56 am » Wei: Thanks! *smiles, and heads inside for a moment to pick up the sword, and put on armor*
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:56 am » Fuzzy doesn't see anyone except- MOUSE! MOUJSE ON THE GROUND! It's soooo attention-grasping!
chicgeek « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:55 am » Willow: Let's keep roaming the markets, do a little shopping? *whispers* and listening*
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:55 am » Snow: Hopefully not TOO busy
chicgeek « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:54 am » Willow: Smiles* It needs the right person...anyway, she'll be busy a while.
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:54 am » Fuzzy: *back to the house, change to human, grab Wei's armor... and her sword, just in case*
chicgeek « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:54 am » Willow will follow Petal's cue on this.
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:54 am » Snow: I don;t think I can be that flirtatious with anyone *to Willow*
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:53 am » Actually, take that back... Petal goes with him. Snow+Willow may not.
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:53 am » FuzzyOOC: ...well, that was useful.
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:53 am » 1d10=5, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=1
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:53 am » Fuzzy: *will make a perception + awareness check before going into the house, just to check*
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:53 am » Petal and co. get Lorenzo to a teahouse, have some tea... and start discreetly pumping him for information.
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:53 am » *flirtatious*
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:53 am » Fuzzy: *back to the house!*
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:53 am » sorry, finding out how much he knows now..
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:53 am » Fuzzy: ...caaaaw.
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:52 am » FuzzyOOC: Wheee! Hollow bones means hopping is super easy!
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:52 am » Wei: And could you pick up my armor while you're at it?
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:52 am » Fuzzy: *looks at Wei* ...caw. *flies to the ground and hops toward the house*
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:52 am » Petal: [puts her arm around Lorenzo] Come on. [holds a flirtation tone of voice] I'm sure you have quite a lot to tell.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:52 am » Baoshi: That would help...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:52 am » Okay, Baoshi will ask Nellus as much as he can about the Crossed swords- mostly gauging the genral idea of how hey should look and behave.
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:51 am » Wei: You know, if you wanted, you could go over to the house to change...
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:51 am » Fuzzy, you don't see anyone around, but you might want to make a Perception + Awareness check
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:50 am » Lorenzo: *Blinks* Ah... Madam, you have me at a disadvantage! *He laughs* You have won... what do you wish to know?
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:50 am » Fuzzy: *looks around to see if anyone is watching*
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:50 am » Fuzzy: *remembers that maybe she should tell Baoshi and Wei and Nellus about the stuff she learned earlier, in case it's useful* Caw?
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:50 am » Petal: [Smiles] And there you have it.
chicgeek « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:50 am » Willow stoops, casually pickin g up a stone. He'll eitherlaugh it off, or be furious-best to be prepared.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:49 am » Ok... first blood is struck! Even if Lorenzo had the soak to absorb the hit, it'd still have one minimum success.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:48 am » The bad news is that Lorenzo has a 4 dodge and a 4 dexterity. He DOES duel a lot. So his dodge DV is four.... hm... so Mei hits.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:47 am » Hmm... the good news is that Mei's action can't be parried... that's Lorenzo's specialty
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:47 am » Baoshi: Not a bad idea, Wei.
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:47 am » 5 successes.
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:47 am » Fuzzy: *flies over and lands on Baoshi's head, just for fun*
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:47 am » Wei: ...I should probably be wearing my armor, too...
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:47 am » 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=3
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:46 am » Baoshi: Alright, Crossed Blades it is. Is there any insignia or dress they;re known for?
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:45 am » Nellus: True, and since the crossed blades are specifically for the royalty we may be able to get the others to back down a bit.
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:45 am » Oh, okay.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:45 am » Err...martial arts. Sorry. Not melee
chicgeek « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:45 am » Willow: *watching. Murmurs* Now it gets interesting...
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:45 am » Wouldn't that use Athletics?
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:44 am » Fuzzy: Caw.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:44 am » Ok... Jane, add two bonus dice and make an attack roll. Since your stunt wasn't a thrown action, use your melee skill if you have it, plus your dexterity skill
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:44 am » Wei: *holds still* Hey there... having fun?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:44 am » Baoshi: Day watch might already be there... but it;s probably safer to claim as....
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:43 am » Fuzzy: *lands on Wei's head* Caw.
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:43 am » Snow: *smerks* She always played rough with the boys
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:42 am » Nellus: Either the elite crossed blades, or the Day watch.
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:42 am » First blood.
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:42 am » However, during the commotion, one of Petal's hands had swept neatly past Lorenzo's cheek.... and now, the newly opened scratch that was there bled.
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:42 am » Petal smiled, throwing her improvised staff at Lorenzo the Duelist, then following after it in a flying tackle. Lorenzo dodged the stick, but failed to dodge Petal; he went down as she went into a roll, neatly coming up standing past him and the fountain.
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:41 am » Fuzzy: *bored, flies back to Aunt May's*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:40 am » Baoshi: Nellus, what's a branch of the Imperial services that would be reasonable to assume would investigate the murders?
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:40 am » Wei: Um... I can try? *is big and tall... and has a big sword*
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:39 am » beat me to it
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:39 am » *snerk*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:39 am » "I'm on da bwute squad" XD
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:39 am » hehe
chicgeek « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:39 am » He IS the brute squad!
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:39 am » Nellus: Though it's certainly not my expertise...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:39 am » Baoshi: ... Say, Wei, how good are you at looking like a brote bodygaurd?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:38 am » Baoshi: That could help... sometimes the best plan is to bluff through the front.
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:38 am » Fuzzy: *hops back and forth on the ledge* Caw.
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:38 am » Wei: Unless you need me to hit someone with a stick... I suppose I could do that...
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:38 am » Nellus: I may be able to fake that.
chicgeek « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:38 am » Willow: *listening to the crowd's chatter*
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:37 am » Wei: True, true... I probably wouldn't be too helpful there, so good luck...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:37 am » Baoshi: Ah, so they will... which means we sneak in, or fake that we;re supposed to be there...
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:36 am » [Going to try a stunt.]
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:36 am » [Okay. Hold on.]
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:36 am » Mei! Go ahead!
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:36 am » DekaOOC: I already havesome to hit on
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:36 am » Ok...what mei is doing is essentially like drawing a weaopn, so she goes first
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:36 am » FuzzyOOC: ...<3
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:35 am » Nellus: I do. though security will likely be somewhat sensitive at the murder scenes.
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:35 am » WeiOOC: ...Really? I never noticed...
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:35 am » (very light- close to white feet)
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:35 am » Fuzzy: *as a jackdaw, has light gray feet for her tell*
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:34 am » FuzzyOOC: That's why it's always the girls who come by with the horses to be shod, instead of their fathers...
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:34 am » WeiOOC: *totally confused*
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:34 am » For the next three ticks he's sizing up the pretty lady
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:34 am » [Petal: I'd hit on you.]
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:34 am » Baoshi: Old bookselling trick. FOucus on what you know, match the behavior too the person, and act liek you know what youre doing. You know where the other houses are? I'll see if I can spot fuzzy...
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:34 am » Ok. Lorenzo is sizing up the situation... and chooses to decide that he's going to Aim
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:34 am » WeiOOC: ...people hit on me?
chicgeek « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:33 am » DuskOOC: Aww...
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:33 am » ShunOOC:*would totaly do that if he were a lunar and some guy hit on Dusk*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:33 am » *snerk*
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:32 am » Fuzzy: *would never do that! ...probably*
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:32 am » *snerk*
chicgeek « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:32 am » Heh, I bet girls flirt with the pretty blacksmith all the time...then mysteriously find a dog has chewed up their laundry or something.
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:32 am » Fuzzy: *watches*
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:31 am » Nellus:*big smile* Exactly. You're figuring out this investigation quickly.
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:31 am » Petal stands her ground, her stick in front of her in one hand, ready to ward off the soon-to-be-incoming blow.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:31 am » Not really, no. It's just an amusing reference to an Anime
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:31 am » Okay.
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:30 am » Are they attacking him, or what? Does it look like he's in any danger?
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:30 am » About 4 girls.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:30 am » Baoshi: And if the manner of the footprints is different, then we can be sure that it's a group, rather then one person.
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:30 am » So, it's him... and how many girls?
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:29 am » Tenchi: *Being swarmed by amorous women*
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:29 am » TerinuOOC: Those guys are scummers anyway
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:29 am » Nellus: Good idea. The others may be easier to track.
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:29 am » ...did I misunderstand the situation? What exactly is going on?
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:29 am » Fuzzy: Caw?
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:28 am » (err, Tenchi)
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:27 am » Tenchi: I JUST WANT TO LIVE!
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:27 am » Fuzzy: *hops about on the ledge, watching the girls fighting over Terinu*
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:27 am » We're working on strategy.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:27 am » Baoshi: I would suggest then, that they are quite confident in their power... an influx of abiity tends to lead to this kind of behavior, I beleive. We should check the other targeted houses for similar marks, as it seems likely that we;re dealing with a group.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:25 am » Jane?
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:25 am » Nellus: Agreed. someone, or several someones, since they have to be near the target, thinks they are untouchable...
chicgeek « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:25 am » *pooooke*
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:24 am » (poke to keep recent)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:24 am » Baoshi: They headed towards the Scion district. Lightweight, and therfore likely not carrying much supplies- at least not after they were done here. Not in a rush, not running, an took their time- so, likely quite certain they wouldn;t be discovered here. i would say that they were uncautious, jusding by how little they bothered to hide the mark...
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:23 am » *pokes chat*
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:23 am » ?
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:22 am » *Baoshi, meanwhile... can determine from footprints that they headed towards the Scion district, although once it the path goes out into the main road, it gets too hard to follow exactly. He can tell tfrom the depth of the footprints that it was someone lightweight and not running or trying to hurry, and he can tell that they were probably here for a while.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:21 am » Nellus: Well it's the right circle at least.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:20 am » Baoshi, meanwhile...\
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:20 am » ......Does baoshi find anything...?
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:20 am » Ok... Nellus, you can tell that the circle itslef was a summoning circle to call a ghost from the Underworld to manifest at this point even if such a ghost wasn't nearby physically.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:18 am » Lorenzo, meanwhile, is using a straight sword.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:18 am » and Nellus is trying to discern info on the circle itself
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:18 am » Int+Occult for Nellus: BBCode 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=10
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:18 am » I'm going to rule that Mei's stick counts as a club, on page 371, and will use the rules as such.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:17 am » Err... ok. Mei and Lorenzo BOTH go on the same tick. '
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:17 am » Um... Investigation, centered on the mark, searching for any clues about the attacker, or where they walked to? Sorry....
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:17 am » 3 successes.
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:16 am » 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=9
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:16 am » Ok.... Baoshi? err...what skill challenge were you making?
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:16 am » [sorry for the delay]
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:16 am » Nellus:*also thinking on the ritual circle*
chicgeek « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:16 am » DuskOOC: *waves pompoms*
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:15 am » Go Baoshi!
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:15 am » 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=5
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:15 am » Nellus: Also, *I* barely know anything on this subject. Not to brag, but I know a lot.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:14 am » Baoshi summons is intellect and foucus, pushing away the destraction of emotions and personal thoughts... away the fear for Aunt May, the uncertainty of what he;s doing, and invesitgates the mark... searching in it for clues of the spell weilders nature, and movements.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:14 am » Nellus: Well, they weren't too carefull about the marks here either. Maybe they're just sloppy, or over-confident.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:14 am » 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=8
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:13 am » Wei: Maybe they figured it wouldn't be noticed?
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:13 am » Wei: It was in the Mend... that's the bad part of town...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:12 am » Baoshi: Sounds most likely- possibly as a way to boost power? But leaving the bodies of the birds about? Thats sloppy...
chicgeek « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:12 am » brb, just a mo
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:12 am » Nellus: Blood ritual possibly...
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:11 am » Ok... Mei, make a join the battle check!
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:11 am » Fuzzy: ? *perches on a ledge to watch*
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:11 am » Wei: Well... one of the guys who stopped by mentioned something about dismembered pidgeons... figured that might be important...
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:11 am » Fuzzy! You happen to see... several girls fighting over that Tenchi guy who always talks to Wei over weapons.
chicgeek « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:09 am » *pokes chat*
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:09 am » Nellus: Hello.*distracted. examining marks*
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:09 am » [I'm just going to assume that the stick Mei's carrying has a sharp tip, or things may get sticky.]
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:09 am » Baoshi: True enough... Wei? Found anything?
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:08 am » Petal: [smiles] Even a stick may have a sharp tip. Do not judge a person by their looks, O great duelist.
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:08 am » Fuzzy: *flies off to look for something more interesting*
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:08 am » Fuzzy: *realizes that maybe if there isn't anyone inside, she isn't going to hear anything*
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:08 am » Wei: Huh... interesting scorch marks you're looking at... Hi Baoshi, Nellus...
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:07 am » Fuzzy: *sits on a windowsill*
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:07 am » Lorenzo starts to laugh. "My fair lady... how do you hope to tear my flesh with that?"
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:07 am » Petal: No blade at all. [faces Lorenzo] To first blood. [smiles]
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:07 am » Snow: *whispers to Willow* Surely he will commend on her bravery, or foolishness
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:07 am » Nellus: Well, better that than underestimate,
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:06 am » Ok... due to the laws of narrative casualty and how they affect things, Wei... whereever you're going you'll arrive there just in time to meet up with whatever group you go to
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:06 am » Baoshi: Well, I may be overestamating the opponent... *searches for footprints*
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:06 am » Nellus: Indeed. and you were worried you wouldn't find anything.
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:05 am » Petal: Oh, I need no blade... [picks up a big stick, about the same size as a sword]
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:05 am » (That's the Earth name for it, yes)
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:05 am » (star of David?)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:05 am » Baoshi: Well, I think we have our clue...
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:04 am » Wei: *will head over when tenchi leaves, and pass the info on to Baoshi and Nellus*
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:04 am » OOCNellus: Ok.*smile*
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:04 am » In a space between two houses near Aunt May's home... what look to be scorch marks on the ground, forming a pattern... someone tried to scuff them out, which worked to obscure the pattern, but it looks very very VERY roughly like.. like.... a 6 point star.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:03 am » OOCBaoshi: FIne. but I keep the stick. *invesitate!*
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:03 am » Fuzzy: *flies around as a jackdaw*
chicgeek « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:03 am » DuskOOC: Colonel Mustard in the drawing room with a candlestick!
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:03 am » FuzzyOOC: Oh. Darn.
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:02 am » FuzzyOOC: Oooooh...
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:02 am » OOCNellus: Er, not really, it just means the buttler missed a stick. Now the decapitated pigeon over here...
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:02 am » While we're waiting for Jane: Nellus and Baoshi... actually, you guys DO find something with your combined successes
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:01 am » OOCBaoshi: I found... a stick! Which means the perpatrator was a left hand dissatisfied dragon blooded vying for power!
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:01 am » *poke to keep recent*
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:59 am » Snow: *Hopes Petal does not do something that blows her cover*
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:59 am » The crowd cheers, and Lorenzo turns back to Petal. "That sounds like a yes! But if I win, I desire no secret... merely a night out with a certain beautiful lady... what say you? Have you your sword at the ready?"
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:58 am » Lorenzo smirks at Petal. "Oh... the young lady seeks a secret?" He turns to the crowd. "What say you all? Shall the lady and I cross blades?"
chicgeek « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:58 am » Willow: *watches*
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:58 am » Snow: I think I see her plan *to herself*
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:57 am » On-Looker: Lorenzo is unbeaten! One of our best nobles. The surest way to prove your martial prowess in thorns is to challenge another.
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:57 am » Petal: Thus, good sir.... how about we duel? For a secret of the other's?
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:56 am » Petal: [steps forwards] Ah, sir, your gift is quite fine. But I fear your heart is still guarded. [she's trying not to laugh, but it's obvious from her grin that she's only partially succeeding.]
chicgeek « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:56 am » Willow: *smiles* Oh, he just seemed especially flaymboyant was all.
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:56 am » Snow: Ok
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:56 am » A random on-looker looks over at Willow. "Are you new here, miss? This sort of thing happens every day... dueling is a custom here."
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:55 am » Petal: You'll see.
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:55 am » WeiOOC: ...I wish I could...
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:55 am » Snow: what
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:55 am » Petal: I just had a really crazy idea.
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:55 am » Snow: *nods* I bet he has a large ego to boot
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:55 am » And Fuzzy's gonna turn into a jackdaw at Aunt May's house, and go listen at windowsills for however much free time she has when she's done asking around.
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:55 am » Petal: *blushes. it's not hard*
chicgeek « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:55 am » Willow: Well, you don't see that every day.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:54 am » The wounded man turns and sheathes his sword, irritated as he walks out into the crowd. The other dualist looks around, and then tosses his rose... right into Mei's hands. The crowd cheers and he looks out at them. "Who else will challenge Lorenzo the Quick!"
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:54 am » Snow will take a closer look as well
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:54 am » Nellus: You seem to be doing well enough.*somehow holding a vase without leaving fingerprints. I'll leave how to the imagination*
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:54 am » Petal decides to take a closer look.
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:53 am » (back)
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:53 am » There's a bit of a commotion near the central square of the district, however. A crowd has gathered around what appear to be two men who are fencing, circling each other. One man darts forward, causing the other dualist to stumble. However, he turns it into a casual skip and passes by a flower stand as he moves, plucking up a rose in his free hand. He dodges another assult from his opponent, darting and stabbing across the other man's cheek. He smirks. "And that's first blood! You have failed, good sir!"
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:53 am » Baoshi: I'll just try not to destroy any evidence...
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:53 am » Petal: Well, let's try and blend in. Maybe pick up on gossip while we're haggling. Incidentally, if you've ever wanted a nice bracelet or whatever, now would be a good time to get it.
chicgeek « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:52 am » DuskOOC: I have a 1st excelelncy in it! Ha!
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:52 am » Baoshi: *decided he needsa bloody investigation exellency or charm soon*
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:51 am » Wei: *Shrugs* Oh, I was just wondering about other animals...
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:50 am » Snow: Ah it is nice to be on familiar grounds again
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:50 am » Tenchi: Hey man, I don't think I've seen any other birds around there...
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:49 am » brb
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:49 am » Ok... The Rhiannon district is a bustling and crowded marketplace...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:49 am » 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=1
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:49 am » Wei: Just Pidgeons?
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:49 am » Wei: Huh... that's interesting...
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:47 am » BBCode 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=8
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:47 am » *snerk* I bet Tenchi;s a hit with the ladies...
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:47 am » (That is such a big clue by four)
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:46 am » Nellus and Baoshi: Make investigation checks
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:46 am » (brb, since we're off Fuzzy for the moment)
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:46 am » Right. Petal, Willow, and Snow. My bad.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:46 am » meanwhile: Wei is working at the forge when a casual friend from the town, probably a man named Tenchi or soemthing, (who absolutely does NOT live in Tokyo) comes in to conduct some business. Over negotiations regarding a dagger he mentions how people in the Mend seem to have been finding a lot of dismembered pidgeons around for some reason...
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:45 am » You got it all wrong, It is Petal, Willow and Snow
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:45 am » Nellus:*investigating the house!*
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:45 am » Nah, it's okay.
chicgeek « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:44 am » Sorry!]
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:44 am » Er, *Dusk.
chicgeek « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:44 am » Dusk and company are going to the Rhiannon district, to the markets.
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:44 am » Okay, Mei, Dush, and Deka are heading for Rhiannan district.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:44 am » Baoshi: *to Oolong* Who sent the ghost to kill Aunt May?
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:43 am » Fuzzy: *shiver* That sounds weird...
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:42 am » The woman puts a hand over her heart. "There was someone standing between two houses, near the main road, on the opposite side of our street. (The side where Aunt May's house would be). And... there was sometihnging glowing on the ground, glowing a weird pale blue color...and then a hand rose out of the center and started clawing at the ground, pulling itself out of it!" She flinches. "I went upstairs and hid under the covers!"
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:41 am » Fuzzy: *listens curiously*
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:41 am » [Chic, I need you to answer your IMs....]
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:41 am » Baoshi: *investigation time wheee!*
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:41 am » A timid young woman gazes out at Fuzzy from the door. "I... I... I was having trouble sleeping last night, and... um... well, I went down to get some water from the urn we keep down here... I heard a low growling noise and looked outside our house. I thought it was just a bad dream..."
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:40 am » WeiOOC: *Blocks, and smiles* But I just want to say good luck...
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:40 am » Wei
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:40 am » Mei: Test us, huh? That might explain why this mission's such a pain. Or not. Let's get going.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:40 am » ShunOOC:*still disguised, punches Wei* Shut it you.
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:39 am » *snerk again*
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:39 am » WeiOOC: Or can Shun at least swing by... that'd be fun enough
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:39 am » Actually, yes. Wei will. I was goig to handle him very soon
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:39 am » Deka: *giggles* Because no one can tell that is you that is why
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:38 am » (is Wei gonna overhear any gossip at the forge? Or get any unusual jobs?)
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:38 am » Mei: Oh. *sigh*
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:38 am » Shun: For the love of the sun and the moon Deka! Why do you ALWAYS do that!*seems weird coming from Shun's disguised self*
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:38 am » WeiOOC: Aww... I'm missing out again...
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:38 am » Ok... Fuzzy. You ask around and find out eventually that there WAS actually a woman who saw something a bit before the scream taht woke you and Wei up...
chicgeek « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:37 am » Dusk: *Once outside* Mei? Nellus was truthful about there being a plan B, and his motive is to test the two of you.
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:37 am » Mei: Yay! Now this time I get to see.
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:37 am » FuzzyOOC: But you make a really pretty girl, Shun...
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:37 am » ShunOOC:GAH! *headdesk repeatedly*
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:37 am » *snerk*
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:37 am » Well, since it's our running gag.and he's in the garden, let's go with pretty girl. >:D
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:36 am » BaoshiOOC: *noms cake* I hope so...
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:36 am » Fuzzy's roll- 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=7
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:36 am » Ok... well, Shun is totally disguised, one way or another
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:36 am » and Nellus's investigation roll= BBCode 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=8
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:36 am » FuzzyOOC: *gives BaoshiOOC a tiny cake* Maybe in a bit?
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:35 am » btw, 6 to disguise Shun, I let you guys determine the effect
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:35 am » Hee!
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:35 am » I see 6 >:D
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:35 am » That's fine
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:35 am » Fuzzy: Maybe I'll ask around first, and then do that?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:34 am » BaoshiOOC: *sniffles* I wanted to see Lilly of the Blessed water, and Spring Peach, and Uncle Tensile Strength of the Bamboo Grove...
chicgeek « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:34 am » Dusk: Fuzzy could spy out the area in an animal form...she could eavesdop on people that way.
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:34 am » Well, let's see.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:34 am » Ok... Mei, Deka, Dusk, you need to decide what region you're going to go to. Baoshi and Nellus, you guys need to make Investigation + Wits checks and add the results. Fuzzy needs to make an Investigation + Charisma check.
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:34 am » 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=6
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:34 am » ShunOOC:*beats up player*
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:34 am » you cursed the roll you know that
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:33 am » (please tell me Fuzzy's job isn't going to be a wits+investigate roll...)
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:33 am » Player:*gleefully hopes for all 10's to torture Shun*
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:33 am » Heck, if there's something to be gained by it, we could even spread rumors.
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:33 am » Maybe gossip, collect rumors....
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:33 am » Yep. And maybe scope out the places of mission importance.
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:33 am » So gonna make my roll for Shun, gonna add 2 dice for the excellency and add another mote to keep it from the banner. Isn't paranioa grand?
chicgeek « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:33 am » Dusk: Lead on, Mei. Er, Petal.
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:32 am » yep
chicgeek « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:32 am » Mei and Deka and Dusk are going out to see what they can hear, right?
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:32 am » heh, besides out group's arrival
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:31 am » Fuzzy's gonna go ask people if they saw anything weird near Aunt May's house last night.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:31 am » Well, Shun'll be disguised and follow May on her investigations.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:31 am » Yep. Baoshi is going to investigate the house, and collaberate with Nellus and Oolong, and talk with may, time permitting.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:30 am » Ok. So yeah... decided on what to do now?
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:30 am » Fuzzy: You should give him a hat!
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:29 am » Shun:*headwall! Seems to be doing a lot of that lately*
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:29 am » Deka: Oh look at that *grins*
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:28 am » Pfffff...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:28 am » Baoshi: And if Lilly is stil there, she might try to put a ribbn on you.
chicgeek « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:28 am » Dusk: *grins*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:28 am » Baoshi: Nope.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:27 am » Shun:... Wait, so I don't get out of Deka disguising me again?
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:27 am » Aunt May: It's a perfectly reasonable precaution
chicgeek « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:27 am » Dusk: And after all the deaths, a bodyguard should arouse no suspicion in these times.
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:26 am » *snerk*
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:26 am » Shun:*hey what?! Pleasure garden! aweso- Wait, Dusk and frying pans...*
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:26 am » Fuzzy: *trying to think of a descrete way to ask about necromancers near Miss May Blossum's house*
chicgeek « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:26 am » Dusk: Perhaps Shun needs a disguise, if he is bodyguarding May?
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:26 am » a note since Dusk's effect is still going: Nellus is being truthefull about there being a plan be and his motive is to test Mei and Baoshi
chicgeek « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:25 am » Dusk: *thinking-She's going to pleasure garden...and if Shun is her bodyguard, he is too. No, stop that! it'll be all right. *
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:25 am » Baoshi: *sighs* I wanted to go and visit today, too... no rest for the wicked, I guess. *pouts for a moment* And thats a good idea, Dusk... althoguh approchaing him is another thing...
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:23 am » Aunt May: I can certainly ask around the garden, dear.
chicgeek « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:23 am » Dusk: Find out WHO loverboy is. Encourage him to sweep Naota off his feet, perhaps?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:22 am » Note: Baoshi calls May;s workers, collectively, 'Cousins'. Some of them are Auntie or Uncle, if they;ve insisted.
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:22 am » Petal: ....Yeah, Petal.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:22 am » Baoshi: Er... not a bad idea. Auntie, would any of Cousins have heard something...? A backup, if nothing else.
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:22 am » Deka: yeah
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:22 am » Nellus: Exactly miss Mei. or petal.
chicgeek « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:21 am » Dusk: May will know the best place to hear gossip, I'll wager.
chicgeek « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:21 am » Dusk: All right, then. We need to find the son, and watch him, to see if he goes to his lover? Wait a minute...may knows a lot of these people. Would she know?
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:21 am » Mei: Well, there always is plan B: Spy on young Naota and find out.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:21 am » ShunOOC: Most useless, all knowing organization ever.
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:20 am » Deka: Great, that narrows it down to what several thousand?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:19 am » Baoshi: Oh, dammit all we don;t have his name? Nellus, do you know hsi name?
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:19 am » Fuzzy: You guys get weird missions.
chicgeek « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:19 am » Dusk: That's ALL?
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:18 am » Mei: ....we don't know. The description we received just says "A young man of low standing."
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:18 am » Baoshi: Mei, don;t try to be clever. What was his name... let me check.. *hunts forhsi notes*
chicgeek « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:18 am » Dusk:Whatever.
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:18 am » Ack! *counters with loafs of bread to catch the jam*
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:18 am » Mei: Not her. Him. *smirks*
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:17 am » ClaireOOC: *pours jam on Hawk*
chicgeek « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:17 am » Dusk: Mei, who is the lover? It;s an oldie, but perhaps we could deliver a note to her, from him, and vice versa?:
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:17 am » (someone remind Fuzzy to take off her armor before going to talk to people, maybe?)
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:17 am » Heh we are already in a jam, why we need more?
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:17 am » Yes. Jam is a perfect fall-back plan. *Snerk*
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:17 am » FuzzyOOC: YAY!
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:17 am » And if all esle fails, we use jam.
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:17 am » The first two are Mei+Baoshi's mission, yes.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:17 am » Right.
chicgeek « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:16 am » Sigh...I'm thinking. Okay, keep Autocrat from assasination, encourage loverboy to run off with lover, and figure out who the hunt is chasing,right?
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:16 am » Fuzzy: *still wearing her super-bulky, obvious, new armor*
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:16 am » Ditto. Maybe casing the palace of the Autocrat and the house of that magistrate wouldn't be a bad idea either.
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:16 am » Fuzzy: *will go around and ask people stuff!*
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:15 am » I say we go out and sniff some rumors
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:14 am » Jane? Hawk? Chic? Where do you guys want to go and what are you going to do?
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:14 am » Nellus: I don't really know. I know of some of the basic theories behind ghosts and necromancy. But I'm not sure of the actual proceedures.
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:13 am » Fuzzy: Oh. Ok!
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:13 am » FuzzyOOC: Oh! Right! Thanks, Wei...
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:13 am » Aunt May: Miss Fuzzy, I was going to ask you to ask around the other homes around here... perhaps someone nearby was awake last night and saw something?
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:12 am » WeiOOC: *nudges fuzzy* Don't forget, your cover name is Sam Weichowski...
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:11 am » Ok... what is team Mei doing during this time?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:11 am » Baoshi: Hmm, so this house is probably the best place to start.... Okay, Nellus. What are the requierments someone needs to be able to use necromancy?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:10 am » Baoshi: Oh, really? Please, by all means, Auntie...
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:10 am » Nellus: Well, if the ghost was still here, we could try tracing it's path to the summoner, but from your description it was probably a po soul ghost, basically rampaging and mindless. For someone to control it, they would have had to be close to the house. They may have left clues.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:10 am » Aunt May: Miss...Fuzzy? I do have something I thought of...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:10 am » Baoshi: Oh! Yes, so sorry, Fuzzy... a moment.
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:09 am » Fuzzy: *bored*
Claire « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:08 am » Fuzzy: Can I have a research task? Or something? *still balancing a spoon on her nose*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:08 am » Baoshi: ... It;s like ooliong but all fuzzzy. And Oh! Thats right, isn;t it...
chicgeek « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:07 am » Dusk: *hesitantly* We ran into a necromancer back in our village, when we first exalted.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:07 am » Nellus: Ah, let me see...*off in his own world again*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:06 am » Baoshi: Hrm.... specificaly? Is there any way you can think of to try and track the assasination back to someone? By the necromancy, or the ghost, or...?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:06 am » Baoshi: *has tea, and hoped he;s doign okay so far&
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:06 am » Deka: Ok so you *at mei* is Petal, I am Snow and you *points at Dusk* is Willow
chicgeek « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:05 am » Dusk: Hmm, call me Willow. Breeze through the Willow Tree, Willow for short.( OOC:Yes, that's a play on the Wind in the Willows)
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:05 am » Nellus: Well, a ghost could be summoned by a necromancer, but I'm not all that knowledgeable in the field. They can derive power from blood, so I would almost say it was an unlucky coincidence if not for the other targets. As for the other information, that would take a while to sort through, anything more specific?
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:03 am » I mean with normal scenses but yeah
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:03 am » Ok. Deka does a good job disguising.
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:03 am » Heh the cool thing about this charm, any non charm check to penetrate the disguise auto fails
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:02 am » 3 successes
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:02 am » going with manip for a total of 8 and... 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=5
Demothesis « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:01 am » Nellus's answers may take a bit...
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:01 am » Says I need to make a wits or Manipulation+ Larcency roll to determine the level of the disguise
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:00 am » ok
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:00 am » Oh... oh never mind then
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:00 am » Even if I add a mote to keep it from adding to my banner?
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:00 am » It's not tremendously noticible, but a proper perception check can be seen.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:00 am » Ok... Deka, your cast mark starts to glow on your forehead, though
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:59 pm » And will add another mote to keep it dfrom adding to my baner as well, if needed
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:58 pm » it will push me into the periphial by 2 though
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:58 pm » (Oh...err... sorry. It'd be in Isaac's Folly)
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:58 pm » gonna use that charm, Flawlessly inpenetrable disguise (277)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:57 pm » (Never mind, I guess it's pretty irrelivant...)
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:57 pm » I need to disguise Deka first
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:57 pm » (.... place of employment? Her *pleasure* garden. That she runs? *confused*)
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:57 pm » Ok. So where are you guys going to go and what are you going to do?
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:57 pm » Deka: for myself, I was thinking Snowflakes frolling from the sky, Or jsut Snow
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:57 pm » Wei: *reminds Fuzzy regularly*
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:56 pm » Deka: Petal, ncie
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:56 pm » (Her garden is actually in the Scion District... it's a point of status, albeit a minor one, and also near by where her office of employment is)
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:56 pm » Fuzzy: *probably has an alias, even if her writer didn't think of it... Wei probably reminds her*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:56 pm » ((Say, where *is* May blossoms Gardens, anyways? Seince I assume her house isn;t attached to it...))
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:55 pm » NellusOOC:*loading bar 50% done*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:55 pm » Wei: *has been calling himself Elan for most of the year*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:55 pm » Mei: You can call me.... Petal. [Mei's full name means Petal of the Jade Rose]
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:54 pm » Mei: Y-e-ah. Not a bad idea.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:54 pm » Deka: Why I didn't think of that before I have no idea
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:54 pm » Aunt May takes a breath. "The Shenjin District is where we are right now, and the most upscale area of the city. The only shops here are the most respected and highbrow establishments in the city, including this lovely little teahouse where- but I digress." She takes a sip of tea. "It's mostly a residential area for the wealthy and noble. The Scion District is the seat of the government, while Rhiannan is the center of commerce and trade. It's also the locatoin of one of the prides of the city: Lotus Hospital.... Isaac's Folly is a den of ill repute, but also of entertainment. There are countless theaters, bars, and... courtesans... there, as well as much of the poorer homes in the city. I would recommend staying away from the Mend as much as possible. It's a haven of the poor, destitute, desparate, and morally bankrupt. Even the city guard stays away from there as much as they can. Does that help?"
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:53 pm » Dusk: *thoughtful* Deka, you and I need short, easy to remember aliasas. If some Immaculate overhears us talking, een casual conversation, and has agood memory for subjects of the Grand Hunt..
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:53 pm » 3
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:53 pm » 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=8
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:53 pm » Fuzzy: *debates turning into a mouse just for fun*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:53 pm » That'll work. This is more a precaution than a necessity.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:52 pm » Gonna add only 2 dice for Mei
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:52 pm » Deka: Ok
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:52 pm » Mei: Hmmm. Like Dusk. Still me-ish. Enough so I look different.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:52 pm » Nellus: Alright one moment...*thinking. almnost seems out of it entirely.*
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:51 pm » Deka: Alright, anything you want to be?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:51 pm » Baoshi: *to Nellus* And maybe some basic information about each person who was targeted? It could help.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:51 pm » Mei: The destiny thing is tied to one specific purpose, and a noble walking around town might invite comment. So, I'm not wearing it for now.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:50 pm » (Fuzzy needs to turn into a moose...)
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:50 pm » Dusk: The ghost keep shouting about blood, I remember. *quietly, not near Aunt May*
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:50 pm » Deka: Don't you already have a disguise Mei?
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:49 pm » *snerk*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:49 pm » Baoshi: Can you try and look up some information on how you would get a ghost to assasinate someone?
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:49 pm » (I can't read my own handwriting...)
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:49 pm » (mouse, not moose)
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:49 pm » Fuzzy: I can do a bird, and a dog, and a horse, and a MOOSE!
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:48 pm » Mei: That would be nice. Under the circumstances, I think we could use all the information we can get.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:48 pm » Dusk: Fuzzy? You said you can do bird? I thought you were just apolar bear...what animals can you become? *curious*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:48 pm » Nellus: So, what will I be doing to help sir and ma'am?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:48 pm » Baoshi: *takes out Oolong, and sets him on his shoulder*
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:47 pm » I need to ask Z something first
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:47 pm » Aunt May takes something from Matori, her butler, and walks over to Mei. "Here. This may prove somewhat useful... it's a basic map of the entire city. I can also tell you a bit more about each of the districts if you'd like.
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:47 pm » Fuzzy: That was so cool!
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:46 pm » Mei: Well, I guess it's my turn to get disguised.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:46 pm » Baoshi: Alright, Auntie. I'm all yours. Gods luck, ladies.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:46 pm » Don Paolo takes up a wing and begins to fly out a window. He quickly gets out of sight as he flies off into the sky
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:45 pm » Baoshi: *hands him the note* Thank you, Don Pao. If you coudl be sure to hand it directly *to* him...
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:45 pm » Mei: All right. Good luck.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:44 pm » Don Paolo: *Dips his beak and preens a metal feather* Very well. I can fly there and back in a day if the wind is with me
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:44 pm » Nellus:Hello there Don Pao.*gives Don Pao Shota's most likely current location*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:44 pm » Note: *basic cummary of the scenario, if put a little obliquely- using somehwat veiled methods of reffering to some bits, of course*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:42 pm » Baoshi: Nellus will tell you where to go, Don Pao. And I;ll write the message down. *he fetches paper and a pen, and writes quikly*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:41 pm » No, but Nellus would know, and he could easily tell you
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:41 pm » Would baoshi know where nellus' home in Yu Shan is?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:41 pm » Baoshi: Oh. Of course. Hold on...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:40 pm » Don Paolo: Mistress... *Thinks* I can try. But I don't know specifically where Shota is. Without a place to fly towards, I'd be searching as blindly as you are.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:40 pm » Mei: Sure. Okay, Baoshi'll tell you.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:40 pm » Baoshi: may I give Don Pao the message?
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:39 pm » Mei: We need you to find a Sidereal called 'Shota'. You've seen him before— he's the one I've called 'Orange-Hair'. Anyway, find him and tell him
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:39 pm » Fuzzy: *pokes Don Paolo*
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:38 pm » Fuzzy: Oooooh... bird! I can do bird...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:38 pm » Baoshi: Oh! Sending Don pao... good idea.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:38 pm » Baoshi: Still too far away for anything less then an emergency. And Shota, specificaly- since he might be the safest possible to let know about our friends...
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:38 pm » Chic, I got 4 successes in disguising Dusk
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:37 pm » Nellus: If you need to get a message to yu shan, there is a gateway relatively nearby. only two days ride.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:37 pm » Mei: [to Don Paolo, the starmetal hawk] Okay. We need you to find.... [to Baoshi] Shota specifically? Or any Sidereal?
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:37 pm » Wei: *has hugged Fuzzy goodbye, and headed out to the forge*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:36 pm » It looks at Mei with raptor intelligence, and says, "Yes?"
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:36 pm » Baoshi: You;d think if the son was fated to run away, they might have mention.... hullo Don Pao. Anyways, that they might have mentioned hsi dad getting assasinsated if it was supposed to happen.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:36 pm » DuskOOC: I want to see Fuzzy and May having tea sometime, just for the conversation*
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:36 pm » Cooooool...
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:36 pm » Meh, could be better 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=9
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:36 pm » Mei holds out the bracer on her wrist, and a LARGE starmetal hawk steps out of it.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:35 pm » ok, gonna use the first excellency to add 4 dice
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:35 pm » Fuzzy: *balances a spoon on her nose*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:35 pm » Mei: Hold on a second.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:35 pm » Mei: You know.....
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:35 pm » Mei: Oh.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:35 pm » Mei: Well, yes, but I thought that was kinda accounted for. That this was the sort of thing the junior Sidereals get.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:35 pm » Baoshi: We need feedback from the Loom, if possible. I doubt we;ll get it. But I;d settle for making sure they know it's gone like this.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:35 pm » Yup!
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:34 pm » intil+larcency right?
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:34 pm » deka: OK
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:34 pm » Baoshi: ... I;m sorry, ahve you jus tnot noticed how our mission suddenly went crazycakes? Extra assasinations, complicating the secondary mission?
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:34 pm » Deka: It wasn't that bad was it?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:34 pm » Dusk: Keep it simple. Still m y age and female, just not looking like the face on the poster.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:33 pm » Shun: No thanks. I'm never letting Deka disguise me again.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:33 pm » Deka: Ok. Who you want to be this time?
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:33 pm » Mei: Wait. Word to... What's the message?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:33 pm » Dusk: Disgusie tiime, Deka! *smiles* Pit we aren't having Shun along...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:33 pm » Baoshi: Ah, dammit... we need to try and get word to Shota or someone. Sadly, mine doesn;t do anything useful enough for that- just keep it in mind in case you think of anything.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:32 pm » Mei: What does yours do?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:32 pm » DuskOOC: Mr Demille, I'm ready for my closeup!
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:32 pm » Fuzzy: Mittens!
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:32 pm » Mei: No, mine lets me be all charming.
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:32 pm » Fuzzy: ...gloves?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:32 pm » Shun:*eats some jam* Thanks. Well, I can still punch anything that shows up... now how do I hide wood dragon's claws...*ponder*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:31 pm » Mei: No. That was the one that you rejected, remember? Said it was too optimistic?
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:31 pm » Deka: *to Dusk and Shun* Alright this shouldn't be as bad as before, at least this time we have a friendly place to call home, right?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:31 pm » Baoshi: Your resplendant desteny- doesn;t it have an ability to send a message directly to another Sidreal, by writing it on your skin? Or am I thinking of another one?
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:30 pm » Fuzzy: *gives Shun some jam*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:30 pm » Dusk: *pats Shun's shoulder*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:30 pm » Mei: [off to the side] Yes?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:30 pm » Baoshi: Of course, Auntie. Just let me ask Mei something. *smiles* And then I;ll spend time with you.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:29 pm » Shun: *headtables again* Ok, Fuzzy definitly should stay. I'm out of prayer slips, and I don't have the proper training to make one.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:29 pm » Aunt May looks at all of you, after putting a firm hand on Baoshi's shoulder. "It goes without saying that I think you all need to be careful. The recent... incident has the entire city abuzz with rumors. Not just of anathema, but of a darker force... necromancy. The power over the dead. It's illegal and quite feared here." She looks over at Baoshi. "Meanwhile, child, would you mind giving me some of your time? I miss our little chats."
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:29 pm » Wei: Sounds good... your usually better at selling stuff than me anyways *smiles*
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:29 pm » (and gah, when I see hawk, I keep thinking me)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:29 pm » Baoshi: And I;ll be of a little more use then anyone here... a word, Mei?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:29 pm » Dusk: Mei, it's your mission-well, yours and Baoshis. Where do we go, and who do we see? And do we need to ask Lady May Blossom for letters of in troduction?
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:29 pm » Deka: OK (back, put some more food ont he stove)
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:28 pm » Fuzzy: Ok! I'll come visit you at the shop if I'm not being helpful here, ok, Wei?
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:28 pm » [The hawk's named Don Paolo after the villain of Dr. Layton and the Curious Village, which I just finished.]
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:27 pm » Wei: Sounds good... it'll probably be a slow day at the shop anyways... You have fun, Fuzzy
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:27 pm » The hawk has human-level intelligence, is better at Investigation than Mei, and can talk.]
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:27 pm » *Hands out scooby snacks*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:27 pm » [Don Paolo is... okay. During her training, Mei acquired a bracer with a starmetal hawk inside it.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:26 pm » Don ppaolo?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:26 pm » Meanwhile, Shaggy and Scooby will search the attic! (Sorry, I couldn't resist)
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:26 pm » Fuzzy: I'm not so good at subtle... so I should probably stay here unless there's a good reason for me to do otherwise...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:25 pm » Baoshi: And fuzzy, unless you want to go with the others.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:25 pm » Mei, Dusk, Deka, and Don Paolo are going to scout the town.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:25 pm » Shun:*correction: Shun can't make prayer slips... Is instead searching through his pack to see if any are left*
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:25 pm » Fuzzy: Oh... you were gonna do research with Nellus?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:24 pm » Baoshi: Ah... thats not a bad idea. A little time with Oolong will helpa great deal...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:24 pm » Anyways... so what do you guys plan on doing? Refresh my memory, someone explain!
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:24 pm » (Yay Beard!)
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:24 pm » (Yay! I loved your post, Dr. Beard!)
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:24 pm » Mei: Naaah. I've seen that— he has this little spider thingy that can go and find things out.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:24 pm » already posted my schedule
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:23 pm » Baoshi: Honestly, I don't think I;ll be of much help going out- Dusk, Deka, and Mei seem liek they have it covered... I might like to do some researching on my own, maybe with Nellus' help. Unless anyone thinks thats too inefficient...
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:23 pm » ((Posted. Been reading too much MSPA, so the tone's off.))
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:23 pm » Just something to keep in mind.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:22 pm » By the way, before we go any further. I know I mention this every week, but if you guys could post what your expected schedule for the upcoming week is gonna be like, it'd really help me coordinate when we could next meet.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:22 pm » Ohhhh, the innuendo.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:22 pm » *chat*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:22 pm » DuskOOC: Although I'll bet May pulls Baoshi aside for a 'cat' first.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:22 pm » Mei: I think I'll take Deka up on the offer here. Sakura can wait for when it's important.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:21 pm » Dusk: If the rest of us are going out, I want Deka to disguise us, if she would.
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:21 pm » Fuzzy: *is staying at Aunt May's and thinking of ways to help people with Baoshi!*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:20 pm » Shun:*staying at the mansion and working on making some more prayer slips*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:20 pm » Wei: *is going to go back across the street, and open up for the day*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:19 pm » Hey jane!
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:19 pm » I'm here!
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:18 pm » while you guys prepare, I am going to be afk for a moment
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:18 pm » Right.
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:18 pm » (Sorry... I overslept...)
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:18 pm » Ok... so when we last left off, the group was going to get fast food... no wait, that was just me being hungry. When we last left off, the party was all organizing and deciding what to do at Aunt May's house
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:18 pm » Shun: And apply it to certain people.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:17 pm » Shun: Yep. I tend to follow percusive maintenance philosophy.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:16 pm » Hi Claire!
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:16 pm » Wei: True... I suppose mine's less temper, and more less self-control..
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:16 pm » Yay! Claire's here!
Claire « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:16 pm » Hi!
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:15 pm » Do you use any IM client? I'd like to catch up with you, but I've got a game to run... *pouts*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:14 pm » Okay.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:14 pm » How have you been?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:14 pm » Hello!
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:14 pm » Hey Dr. Beard! Good to see you! :-)
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:13 pm » Hmm... most trains usually have some manner of ladder to get on the roof for maintance between each car
Demothesis « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:13 pm » Shun: Ah, true. Well maybe my lack of temperance is more in refrence to lack of temper control and food.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:13 pm » Er... through a side door, by which you;d disembark if it was stationary, a ceiling acsess door, or a window.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:13 pm » What's a reasonable way to get onto the roof of the train?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:12 pm » Dr. Beard?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:12 pm » Anyways, I;m here now.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:12 pm » Wei: Actually, I just meant the fact that we've both got temprence one...
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:12 pm » At least I was first checking to see if you were there
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:12 pm » ah
chicgeek « Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:11 pm » *raises hand*

_________________
"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!" -Marvin the Martian

Spam Poison. I think.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted Quest logs IV
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:28 pm 
Offline
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:52 pm
Posts: 618
Location: Two steps ahead of you
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:26 pm » I can get chat logs so far.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:26 pm » WeiOOC: I'm the Tin Man!
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:26 pm » yeah
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:26 pm » [Hey, I should have picked Presence over Athletics, but that's neither here nor there.]
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:25 pm » [Mei: [@Dusk] Ooh, wear them! They fit our sneaky image.]
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:25 pm » I really should ahve made Investigation instead of Lore a favored ability
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:25 pm » DuskOOC; Ooh, shiny shoes!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:25 pm » (Also, I have to reboot... can someone post the game so far and we can all reboot for the sake of no lag in chat?
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:25 pm » ok hold on
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:25 pm » FuzzyOOC: ...can I be the lion?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:25 pm » Dusk: Any carriage driver or riskshaw should know, if we see one.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:25 pm » Ok... ask around, it'd be a simple Investigation + Wits check
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:25 pm » FuzzyOOC: *offers DuskOOC a pair of red high heels*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:24 pm » Snow: We can ask
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:24 pm » Petal: The Xeon Theater. Now, I wonder where that is....?
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:24 pm » SnowOOC: We are off to see the wizard!... oh wait, wrong setting
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:23 pm » [Jane: That name sounds familiar.]
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:23 pm » *Sure
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:22 pm » Dusk can find some flowers, cure.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:22 pm » The "Xeon Theater".
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:22 pm » It's.....
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:21 pm » ((Hee hee hee...))
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:20 pm » I'd like to say she does.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:20 pm » On the way there, can Dusk buy some flowers? That's always an intro to see an actor-sending flowers to the dressing room.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:20 pm » ("I never was on your side")
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:20 pm » Wei: *...is always on Team White Bear*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:19 pm » WeiOOC: *on team White Bear!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:19 pm » Ok, Mei, do you remember the name of the theater that Togashi of the Seven Winds worked at?
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:18 pm » Fuzzy: *on team White Bear, too, even if only in her head*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:18 pm » ...((Spahs sappin mah Manse!))
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:18 pm » Go team spy!
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:18 pm » FuzzyOOC: *on team White Bear!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:18 pm » It's about 3 in the afternoon... we'll start with team Spy, since they haven't done much....
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:17 pm » if Ic an remember to open the link in a new window *sigh* lost chat
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:17 pm » XD Yesssss.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:17 pm » WeiOOC: Sure fuzzy, we can be team white bear
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:17 pm » oh yeah, love that song
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:17 pm » Anyways. Back to the game... The two groups converge onto Issac's Folly.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:16 pm » Theme Music.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:16 pm » http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcflCzZlLcQ
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:16 pm » FuzzyOOC: I wanna be team White Bear...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:15 pm » mMmmm, tf2~
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:15 pm » heh hey Team fortress 2 is a fun game
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:15 pm » (Nope, totally true about Shun)
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:15 pm » ShunOOC:*rude gesture* #@$% you.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:15 pm » XD
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:15 pm » *snerk*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:15 pm » BaoshiOOC: I think we;re team CSI: THorns.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:15 pm » WeiOOC: ...I'm pretty sure that'd be confusing...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:15 pm » (Kidding, Shun!_
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:14 pm » Team Fortress: A computer game.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:14 pm » DuskOOC: You're CSI. We're James Bond.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:14 pm » Team Fancy Lady: Shun
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:14 pm » Team Spy: Deka, Dusk, and Mei.
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:14 pm » FuzzyOOC: Can we be team Spy Sleuth?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:14 pm » Team Sleuth: Baoshi, Fuzzy, Wei, and Nellus
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:14 pm » (heading back- I'm not sure about spy/sleuth)
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:14 pm » I think we are...
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:13 pm » I thought we were team spy?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:13 pm » Correct...
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:13 pm » It's the logical next step, given what we know.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:13 pm » seems that way
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:12 pm » so Team Sleuth is heading to the Theater District too?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:12 pm » Wei: *is fine with heading over there...*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:12 pm » Willow: We are NOT going to the Floating Lotus yet...not until we can talk to the others. And, theater sound good.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:11 pm » Snow: Agreed
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:11 pm » Issac's Folly
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:11 pm » Petal: Hmmm.... We've got one lead that we're sure of, and that's the actor's name. How about we head to the theater district?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:11 pm » Coincidentally, May's business is in the Theater district
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:10 pm » And we don't know anything's wrong at the pleasure garden yet.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:10 pm » So-go to May's business, or investigate the theater district on our own.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:09 pm » We went back to May's house, to find no one home.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:09 pm » (They decided to head back to May BLossom's house, so that's where they are)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:09 pm » Okay, then unless Wei wants to stay, they all go.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:09 pm » [where exactly are Mei, Dusk, and Deka right now?]
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:08 pm » Nellus would advocate the same. They'd have to convince a new group of guards when they arrived, this way they recieve some info and investigate a scene while it's fresher
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:08 pm » Willow: We can't leave a note...or not one that says much.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:08 pm » Petal: Hmmm....
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:08 pm » Willow: Petal? What do you say?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:07 pm » Willow: Or just head straight to the theater district for more investigating?
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:07 pm » Snow: Possibly
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:07 pm » Willow: Perhaps we should stop by May's?
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:06 pm » Petal: Want me to call out? Or is that not a good idea?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:06 pm » Willow: Well, our long lost friend is investigating.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:06 pm » Petal: Hmm, you're right...
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:06 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:06 pm » Snow: *will look around the place for anyone*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:06 pm » Sounds fair...
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:06 pm » Fuzzy'll go along with whatever Baoshi says... she was just suggesting it.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:05 pm » Baosi will advocate everyone going to the new scene, perhaps with Fuzzy taking one last look around the gardens.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:05 pm » brb
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:05 pm » Snow: Hmmm, awfully quiet
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:05 pm » Meanwhile, we'll switch over to team Spy: Deka, Dusk and Mei, who have returned to May Blossom's home to find no one there, in midday.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:04 pm » Ok... well, you deicde who is going and who isn't.
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:04 pm » Fuzzy: *shuffling her feet*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:03 pm » WeiOOC: *is shaken* I know, I know...
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:03 pm » DekaOOC: I would hate to loose Shun
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:03 pm » nellus, he doen't have one. unless you make one up
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:03 pm » Fuzzy: You and Elan could got to May Blossum's...
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:02 pm » (What's Nellus's code name?)
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:02 pm » Fuzzy: *tugs on Baoshi's sleeve, fretting* Umm... I know it's bad... but perhaps we should investigate the other scenes, too?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:02 pm » The Captain of the Guard nods. "I'll send for a carriage. You'll get there as soon as we can send you. I'll arrange for a priest as you leave."
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:01 pm » DOSKOOC: *shakes WeiOOC* GET GOING ALREADY!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:01 pm » Baoshi/Tao: Ah... *thinks* ...very well. Forgive me, I;m not at my best... always hard to leap back into work, isn't it. Captain? By your leave, then.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:00 pm » (Welcome back, Jane!)
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:00 pm » Wei: *nods* Still, it's always good to have an extra pair of eyes here, at least for a little longer...
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:00 pm » [I'm back!]
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:59 pm » Nellus: That may not be necissary, with the captain 'not' helping us. We can afford to investigate a fresh scene.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:59 pm » Baoshi: *deep breath* Yes... yes, I;m sorry. We;ll finish here- and a carriage would be most appreciated. I have... sentimental ties to the Palm gardens.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:58 pm » The Guard Captain looks at you. "Issac's Folly is a bit of a ways' away...I can arrange for a carriage if you need one."
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:58 pm » Wei: *places a hand on Baoshi's shoulder* Perhaps we should finish the investigation here, at least?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:57 pm » OOCBaoshi: C-c-cousins!!
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:57 pm » DuskOOC: *PANIC! Shun's disguised as a girl!!*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:57 pm » Baoshi/Tao: *looks pale* I;m sorry, I need to investigate now, before any evidence has gone. Thank you for your help, Captain! If you have need of me, please send word to Lady Blossoms domicile. She will know where to find me.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:56 pm » or not
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:56 pm » "The victim 'as ona her girls..."
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:56 pm » Fuzzy: !!!!!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:56 pm » Oshi pants. "Jess got tha' news in from Issac's Folleh's watch. The place ess run bya laydee named Mah Blossom...
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:55 pm » DekaOOC: This may take a while, shall we have a drink Dusk?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:55 pm » Baoshi/Tao: *nonononono*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:55 pm » Wei: Hmmm?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:54 pm » Baoshi; Where!?
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:54 pm » Fuzzy: !!!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:54 pm » At this, a guard rushes towards the captain of the Guard from inside the house. It's Oshi, the second guard from the door. "Sir! Sir! Tha's been another death! In Issach's Folly, sah! At on'a tha Courtesan's "shops"
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:54 pm » WeiOOC: Indeed you are...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:54 pm » Nellus:*hands drawing to guard*
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:53 pm » FuzzyOOC: *hugs BaoshiOOC!* You're doing awesome!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:52 pm » OOCBaoshi: Thank you! I;m trying my best~
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:52 pm » Nellus: Yes sir.*edictic memoery = near perfect recreation, marred a bit by lack of artistic skill*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:51 pm » OOC: I love how Baoshi has bluffed through this. Well done.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:51 pm » Baoshi/Tao: And along with the mark, make note of any dead small animals in the area- I beleive the fuel this method with blood. The most noticable so far have been decapiated pidgeons...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:50 pm » I see no reason why he couldn't, altough the mark he and Baoshi saw WAS marred and they attemtped to hide it, yes
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:50 pm » Baoshi: ...*glances at nellus* Draw a recreation for the Captain, will you~?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:50 pm » coulc nellus sketch the mark?
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:50 pm » brb
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:49 pm » The Captain of the Guard nods. "Did youu see the mark itself>? I can have my men look for the smae mark at other places.
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:49 pm » Fuzzy: *shuffles her feet a touch*
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:48 pm » FuzzyOOC: Eep eep eep eep! *shifts from foot to foot*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:48 pm » OOCBaoshi: Well, if it;s tainted by necromancy...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:48 pm » Baoshi/Tao: I witnessed the attack on Lady Blossom, as did some of my assistants. I was.... nearbye. It was, indeed, supernatural. This mark. *he oints to the half obscured mark on the ground* I beleive to have been a summoning agent. I am lookign for a similar mark at each attacked house.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:47 pm » OOC: A priest? Sure! We have LOTS of Immaculates in town. They'd LOVE to meet you.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:47 pm » WeiOOC: ...OOC snuggles! *snuggles*
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:47 pm » FuzzyOOC: *so confused*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:47 pm » WeiOOC: Right... I was just hoping you'd say "I'm Sam Weichowski!" ...sorry
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:46 pm » FuzzyOOC: ...isn't it Sam?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:46 pm » *Looks at Baoshi. "...Tainted? We haven't figured out the cause of death yet... are you saying this is supernatural? We've heard rumors, but no hard evidence..."
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:46 pm » WeiOOC: So, Fuzzy, what's your Code Name?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:45 pm » The Guard Captain looks at Baoshi?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:45 pm » Baoshi: Hmm... so whoever attacked here was smart enough to use a cover, then. The suspect who attacked Lady Blossoms was so cocky as to leave *footprints* from the scene.. whcih means we are dealing with a group. Do you have acsess to a preist in the area? I beleive this ground could be... tainted.
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:45 pm » Fuzzy: *listens and nods*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:44 pm » Nellus:*taking down notes*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:43 pm » The Captain of the Guard nods. "That's the best of our assumptions as well... one of my night watchmen got the first reports of the fire about a half-hour after midnight last night. We actually had to step in and prevent it from spreading to any of the other nob's mansions. That's actaully how we first discovered the murder."
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:42 pm » heh
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:42 pm » Baoshi: *beams* I wouldn;t dream of it~! But if I might be of such trouble as to ask when thsi fire started~? My guess so far is that it occoured after the attack, and spread in a slight circle~
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:41 pm » *snerk*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:41 pm » The captain of the guard nods knowingly to Baoshi and his group. "Ah... I see...I see... Well, you can certainly "not" expect my full support, of course. "Don't" ask me anything!" He chuckles lightly
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:40 pm » *snerk*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:40 pm » (And Wei's Elan Weichowski)
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:40 pm » Fuzzy: *stands next to Baoshi, looking only slightly scruffy*
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:40 pm » (thanks)
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:40 pm » (Sam Weichowski)
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:39 pm » (Wally, what's the last name?)
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:39 pm » (Sam... something?)
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:39 pm » (Sam, right now)
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:39 pm » [She could use 'Fluffy'.]
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:39 pm » Wei: *stands next to Baoshi! Looks menacingish*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:39 pm » (Does Fuzzy have a fake name she;s using?)
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:39 pm » if Nellus makes a statement along the lines of legal issues woult that be manip+bueracracy?
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:38 pm » [Well, that is 2 successes.]
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:38 pm » Fuzzy: *feels not particularly useful*
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:37 pm » Fuzzy: *stands next to Baoshi!*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:37 pm » Eesh. Well, at least it was supposed to sound like a lie...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:37 pm » 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=5
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:37 pm » No. No minus one
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:36 pm » Still -1?
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:35 pm » [note: going to dinner in about 5min or so]
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:35 pm » Ok, Baoshi, make another Manipulation + Performance check
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:35 pm » Baoshi: Unless, of course, there was due cause to think this murderous rampage was some form of political disturbance... in which case, wouldn;t that be acceptable~?
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:34 pm » Snow: Sounds like a plan.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:34 pm » Baoshi: Don;t be silly! None of us is in any way assosiated with anything *like* that, and of *course* no one here is trying to investigate any dragon blooded in this city at all, hmm?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:33 pm » Willow: And, if they are not...do you fancy a matinee?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:33 pm » WeiOOC: Eh, we'll let Baoshi keep lying his head off... Probably about how it's his cover story or something
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:33 pm » Willow: Perhaps we should stop by our own temporary domicle, see if the others are in?
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:32 pm » FuzzyOOC: ...can we distract him with a shiny?
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:32 pm » *poke*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:32 pm » Willow: *grins at Petal*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:32 pm » Snow: How sweet of him
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:32 pm » The Captain of the Guard: So then why did your compatriot say one of you was a Crossed Blade?
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:32 pm » Snow: So no ambrosia from me
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:31 pm » Petal: Oh, and Lorenzo gave me a blue rose. [smiles, and blushes a bit]
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:31 pm » Snow: Same thing, but different context, does not work
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:31 pm » Willow: Jinx!
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:31 pm » Willow: *grins at Snow*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:31 pm » Snow: We tracked her to an inn, could be where she is staying
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:31 pm » Willow: Snow trailed her, so we know what inn she's staying at.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:31 pm » Wei: *sighs and nods*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:30 pm » Willow: The leader of the Grand Hunt. The last survivor....
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:30 pm » Petal: Oh. Uh-oh.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:30 pm » Snow: *Low voice* The lady who put the price on our heads
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:30 pm » Petal: ....who?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:29 pm » Baoshi: I only just got these orders- I *was* here to enjoy the city... a dear freind of mine lives here. The Relm has reason to beleive that this plot is meant to destabelize th ruler here, who of course we have good relations with. And I, personaly, have a stake in no further attacks occouring.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:29 pm » Willow: And we have problems. She's in town. *whispers* Ikigaru Raijin.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:29 pm » Petal: And that's what I heard.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:29 pm » "He hasn't been jilted, or so I heard... I don't know the boy myself, but until just before his father's death Naota spent a lot of time with a lad in Isaac's Folly, an actor in one of the theaters there."
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:28 pm » "Ever since a week or two ago... that boy's been so... quiet."
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:28 pm » s you start to mention Rosun Kotep, he frowns... he says he was a friend of Magistrate Kotep and his son, and knows that his son seems to be acting odd lately.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:28 pm » Baoshi: ...*sighs* Captain, if I may be honest?
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:28 pm » "The Crossed Blades will find the truth, trust in that!" he smirks.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:28 pm » Team Sleuth: The captain of the Guard fidgits nervously. "Well, y-yes, we do assist the Realm whenever we can, of course. But to have them send over an investigator is...unusual, you must admit. We are an independant country, allegedly."
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:28 pm » Lorenzo is dismissive of mentions of necromancy, insisting that most of the rumors are just fearmongering. He insists that a real man fears nothing. If he knows anything he ain't talking about that. As for the deaths, he scowls and mutters about how deaths among the higher class aren't uncommon, although he says it does seem a bit odd that so many people died so quickly.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:27 pm » And, what transpired during the critical section.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:27 pm » BaoshiOOC: At least I have the martial arts to back it up, worst comes to worst...
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:27 pm » "It's widely suspected that the successionists in Thorns are attempting to win over the masses approval for potential new leaders by displays of marital prowess, such as dueling and showboating, since it's well knwon that the Autocrat is paranoid and doesn't go out much. Thus, a lot of people actually are out and about dueling these days... more than usual. You hear stories about a horrible shifting monster in the Mend, prowling at night and devouring corpses. You hear a rumor that the assassinations were planned by the autocrat himself as a means of garnering sympathy, or maybe as a means of eliminating other people in high positions of power to fill with his dragon blooded cronies. You hear a rumor that May Blossom's Garden of Pleasure is also being used as a hidden meeting place for a rebellion group, or maybe a thieves guild. You hear a rumor about the guild attempting to buy out theaters and courtesan's homes in order to get a foothold in Thorns. you also hear a rumor that the dragon blooded from the Grand Hunt are just here to establish a foothold in the city so that The Realm can conquer it soon. You hear a rumor about a rogue necromancer walking the streets killing and animating the poor and homeless.... there are many rumors flying about of varying levels of legitimacy"
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:26 pm » NellusOOC: Oh dear... Well at least it's in character for a noble...
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:26 pm » [Petal details her conversation to the others. Here's a recap:]
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:26 pm » FuzzyOOC: I'd help, but I'm not so good at talking stuff... I have high charisma...
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:26 pm » Petal: And he's an actor.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:25 pm » It's "Togashi of the Seven Winds".
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:25 pm » BaoshiOCC: Worse comes to worse, I start getting dramatic.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:25 pm » Willow: That's great. Petal!
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:25 pm » FuzzyOOC: Ooooh... you have edictic memory? Cooooool!
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:25 pm » Snow: And What is it?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:25 pm » And Mei has just, for everyone's reference, finished meeting with Lorenzo the duelist.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:25 pm » Snow: And you persuaded me as well.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:25 pm » Petal: All sorts of gossip. And, get this. I got his name.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:24 pm » The name of the Inn is the Lotus Drifting along the River.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:24 pm » Willow: Snow, it's a good thing you persuaded me.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:24 pm » 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=5
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:24 pm » NellusOOC:*facepalm* Epic failure of edictic memory...
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:24 pm » Snow: right. *to Pedal* what did you find out?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:23 pm » Wei: *standing next to Baoshi* *nods* Of course we do, sir...
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:23 pm » Willow: *notes the name of the Inn, and where it is* We can join the common room later, or something?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:23 pm » Ok... Dusk and Deka head back to where they WERE just in time ot meet up with Mei.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:23 pm » Make a Manipulation + Performance check with a 1 die penalty, Baoshi
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:23 pm » Willow: Okay, let's head back for now. We can come back later.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:22 pm » Baoshi/Tao: *rolls his eyes* Do we not all serve the relm, Captain?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:22 pm » The captain of the guard pauses. "...But he said he was from the Realm. Diplomats can't be part of the Crossed Blades."
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:21 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:21 pm » Snow: *will make her way back to Willow* I tihnk we found where she is staying
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:19 pm » Fuzzy: *standing next to Baoshi, looking at the guard now*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:19 pm » hmm
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:19 pm » Nellus: u-Uhm, sir. If I may? Please keep your tone more civil. You are speaking to one of the crossed blades(that is the right name right?;-.-)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:19 pm » Meanwhile... Chic and Hawk! Dusk and Deka follow Ikigaru for a while... she travels through Rhinnan, the marketing district, until she stops at an inn and goes inside, carring her bag.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:18 pm » Baoshi: I am Investiagor Tao Lin, sent from the Relm to Throrns .
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:18 pm » (poke to keep up to date)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:17 pm » Baoshi: And I was allowed inside, as I have been assigned to investigate the threat against Thorns.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:17 pm » Guard Captain: Who are you? What proof do you have?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:17 pm » Baoshi: It has everything to do with it, because there is another one here. There will likely be one at each attacked house.
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:16 pm » FuzzyOOC: I haven't had a reason to, yet...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:16 pm » Guard Captain: ... what does that have to do with anything?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:16 pm » OOC: What, no sneaking off to make out yet?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:16 pm » Guard Captain: How did you get past Elite Guards Sasori and Oshi?"
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:16 pm » Baoshi: Are you aware of the Mark found at Lady Blossoms home?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:15 pm » You see the captain of the guards approaching, actually. "What are you lot doing here?"
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:15 pm » Baoshi: Hard to say. It;s possibly they;re dismissing it out of hand...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:15 pm » It's impossible toell now, unfortunately. There's just too much damage and in this location the circle wasn't done on solid stone.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:15 pm » Wei: *guarding Baoshi, obviously*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:15 pm » Nellus investigating too... a little better than the last one
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:15 pm » Baoshi: Hmph. Clearly there was someone who was more intelligent then our first suspect, then... footprints aren;t goign to be easy.
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:15 pm » Fuzzy: ... *tugs on Baoshi's sleeve* Do you think they notice the fire? There aren't any guards here...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:14 pm » BBCode 1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=9
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:14 pm » Fuzzy: *tries to make out what the summoning circle looked like, squinting*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:14 pm » In the back yard you can find faint traces of what may have been a summoning circle scraped in the grass... although it's hard to tell with the damage caused by the fire.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:14 pm » 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=9
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:13 pm » Baoshi: Tch... *he will invesitigate the destroyed area*
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:12 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:12 pm » Alright... Baoshi is the one to find the crime scene first... a bedroom, just like May's home, where there are signs of a struggle, and bedsheets lined wtih blood. Inside it are standing several more guards, investigating... you wisely keep your distance for now. But Baoshi and Fuzzy together are the ones who discover the OTHER point of interest... there was a fire in the backyard last night, and a great deal of destruction because of it.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:11 pm » Baoshi: *running on pure Valor energy here*
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:10 pm » Fuzzy: *looks over the scene carefully, even if she didn't find much*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:10 pm » but ANYWAYS
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:10 pm » Nellus:*is very glad he's not the one pretending to be the bigshot investigator*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:09 pm » 'it goes well with your eyes"
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:09 pm » heh
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:09 pm » heh I can see him pointing at the wall and saying "Hmmmt hat is a nice shade of green you have"
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:09 pm » Hee!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:08 pm » *snerk*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:08 pm » @Nellus: Green! Nellus notices that wall is green!
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:08 pm » Hey, Baoshi did pretty well...
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:08 pm » WeiOOC: Yep... would have been a good idea...
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:08 pm » Dusk*Investigation 3 !*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:07 pm » BBCode 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=2 heh, best investigator of the group is vaguely aware there';s a building nearby
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:07 pm » 1d10=5, 1d10=9
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:07 pm » DuskOOC: I'm coming along next time!
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:07 pm » 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=4, 1d10=2
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:06 pm » Fuzzy: *inestigation1*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:06 pm » 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=7
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:06 pm » WeiOOC: ...Great... great combo for me...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:06 pm » Alright. Team Sleuth (Baoshi, Nellus, Fuzzy, and Wei, make an Investigation + Perception check)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:05 pm » Ok... then add a three die bonus for Dusk.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:05 pm » Baoshi walks inside as if he has every right to be there, looking around to try and see where the mos tlikely place for a similar mark to be hid would be.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:05 pm » Wei: *Follows Baoshi*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:04 pm » I know, but she will be further back, following me, not her
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:04 pm » *snerk*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:04 pm » Mm.... well, it only applies to Deka, so Dusk would still have to make the roll.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:04 pm » it lasts for one scene
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:03 pm » This Charm makes the character difficult to notice unless circumstances or battle readiness make him obvious. It causes Awareness and Investigation rolls made to notice the Solar to fail automatically unless the Solar is currently joined in battle (see p. 141) or the observer has a minimum two-die bonus from circumstances. Examples of relevant circumstances include the +1 bonus guards receive from alertness, the +1 bonus to notice a Northerner in a Southern city and the +3 bonus to notice a blood-drenched orichalcumarmored Solar at a formal dress party.
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:03 pm » Hee hee hee...
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:03 pm » Fuzzy: *follows Baoshi!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:03 pm » And what does it do?
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:02 pm » 3
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:02 pm » *snerk*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:02 pm » You can...how much essence does that take, Hawk?
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:02 pm » actually* gah!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:02 pm » Guard Captain OOC: Note...to...self... higher door guards...less... prone...to... pontificatoin....
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:02 pm » acutally can*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:02 pm » actCan I use Easily overlooked pressense to help? (page 230)
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:02 pm » Nellus:*nods to the guards and follows.*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:01 pm » Baoshi: Thank you. And may i compliment you on ensuring the safety of the scene- it is *very* important that the source of these attacks be found.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:01 pm » Ok, Dusk, Deka... make stealth + dexterity checks to avoid being noticed
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:01 pm » Fuzzy: *smiles at the first guard* Thank you, sir!
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:01 pm » DuskOOC: Not only folloowing Scary Dragonblood, but nonchalontly shopping!
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:01 pm » [This reminds me of the time in the movie about Cleopatra where Caesar orders his troops to shop their way through the marketplace.]
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:01 pm » Wei: *smiles*
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:01 pm » Fuzzy: *smoothes her coat a bit, still trying to not look scruffy*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:01 pm » The first guard shrugs. "We're not getting into ANOTHER tedious discussion about the nature of mankind as being innately good or evil. Go on in, sirs and certainly-not-scruffy ma'am"
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:01 pm » Baoshi: *chuckles* Ah, but they may have caused their mother pain, no?
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:01 pm » DekaOOC: For?
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:00 pm » Fuzzy: What about someone who's just been born?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:00 pm » DuskOOC: *Very impressed with Deka*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:00 pm » The first guard looks at Baoshi. "Well, I wouldn't USUALLY... but you've got an honest face." The other guard glowers. "Ah still say they look natty. Who is ye guys, anyway?" The first guard glares at him. "We're not going to go itno this agian. You think EVERYONE looks suspicious!" The second guard scowls back. "Well they ARE! Name one 'erson, ANYWHERE, who 'asn't done anyhting wrong!"
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:00 pm » wait I want to check something
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:59 pm » [Mei: Whoa.]
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:59 pm » In fact I might as well do my shooping whle following her
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:59 pm » DuskOOC: Has more perception, but Deka has more stealth. This may work!
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:59 pm » Wei: *Will Glare at guard until he doesn't consider her scruffy*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:59 pm » so yes we are going to trail her, Mostly Snow, Willow will be my spotter if she wants
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:58 pm » FuzzyOOC: Go Baoshi!
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:58 pm » Fuzzy: *looks at the guard to see if he still considers her scruffy*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:58 pm » awesome
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:58 pm » wow
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:58 pm » Fuzzy: *shuffles boots more*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:58 pm » 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=9
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:58 pm » .....*jawdrop*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:58 pm » Reluctantly, Dusk has been persuaded. But not closely.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:58 pm » Snow: Alright
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:57 pm » Alright, I;ll try this, and then if I have to I;ll lie like crazy.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:57 pm » Willow: But no geeting near her. *firm*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:57 pm » Ok... Deka, Dusk, so you're following her?
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:57 pm » Snow: Right. You cover my back to make sure no one is trailing me and I will follow her until I can't
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:57 pm » Anyways... under the circumstnaces, no... you might be able to substitute performance for presence if you were telling an extravagant lie of some sort, or deliberately putting on an act of some sort or something, but as it is, you're just trying to get through by force of personality alone as I see it... you told the guards what is MORE OR LESS the truth, and you haven't really tried anything other than that
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:57 pm » WeiOOC: Still going to call it insanity...
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:56 pm » Willow: She frightens me, but you're right. We need to know more.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:56 pm » Willow: *silently offers a brief prayer to Kwan Yin, Goddess of Mercy* She wants vengance. She wasn't there that day....and we were the obvious target. She's bitter, and I can see why.*very very quietly*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:55 pm » Alright, am I taking penalty then?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:55 pm » Err...sorry.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:54 pm » *chat poke*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:54 pm » Can I? Otherwise I might be taking penalties for no dots in presence.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:53 pm » Snow: Call it some frustration at having to be hounded by this person.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:52 pm » [Well, it is two guards.]
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:52 pm » Willow:...all right. But approaching her verges on suicide. We trail, and see if anyone is with her,too.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:52 pm » ...canI subsitute Performance for Presence?
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:51 pm » Fuzzy: *runs her fingers through her hair a bit*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:51 pm » Alright.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:50 pm » Ok, Baoshi, you need to make a manipulation + Presence check.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:49 pm » Wei: *glares at guard 2*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:49 pm » Snow: Lets just track her then
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:49 pm » what would be a bluff roll?
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:49 pm » Fuzzy: *shuffles her boots*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:49 pm » Baoshi: I wishto examine the scene, if I may. I been granted the duty of examening a possible plot against the city.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:48 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:48 pm » Guard 2: Not that we would anyway. Yew look shifty... *Glares at Fuzzy* An' jess generally scruffy lookin'.'
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:48 pm » Snow: probably.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:48 pm » WeiOOC: Indeed... hadn't you noticed that by now?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:48 pm » Guard 1: Yes, and the captain says we can't let you in.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:48 pm » Willow: Talk? Are you insane!
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:47 pm » Willow: 8whispers* If we do...we keep our distance. We leave at the first HINT she's noticed us. We don't rush back to where we're staying.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:47 pm » Snow: Hmmm. I doubt she will recognize me. I could just go up to her and talk to her
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:46 pm » Nellus:*stops a half step behind Baoshi and the his right*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:46 pm » Baoshi steps forward, and gives a faint head nod. "Ah, so they *have* sealed off the murder site. Good. For a moment, i was worried the scene might have been contaminated."
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:46 pm » Fuzzy: *halts!*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:45 pm » Wei: *chuckles a little*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:45 pm » As Baoshi approaches, the guard looks at him. "Halt!" The other guard looks over at him. "Really now? Is that what we're reduced to? Who says Halt anymore?" The first guard scowls. "'Halt!' Is a good guard-ish sounding word! It's authortative!" The second guard sniffs. "I's cliche, 'ats what it is... anyway, you can't come in."
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:45 pm » Willow: *whispers*That's dangerous!
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:44 pm » Fuzzy: *scampers after Baoshi*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:43 pm » Wei: *Will follow, looking around*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:42 pm » Nellus: *follows Baoshi, holding a small sheaf of papers to write on*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:42 pm » Snow: *whispers to Willow* We could see about where she lives
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:41 pm » Baoshi: *will step forward, approaching the gaurd*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:41 pm » (True hawk, it's still funny though])
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:41 pm » Fuzzy: *looking around, impressed*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:41 pm » (Brb for a moment!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:41 pm » Ok. Dusk and Deka, decide what you're going to do and remember that Mei is still off with Lorenzo... you don't know how long she'll be gone, though. Also: Deka, you think she's buying banannas, although those are the ODDEST shaped banannas you've ever seen... Meanwhile, the group heading towards the first murder site, the one of Issac Brandt, arrive there to find a large palatial mansion, cleraly a sign of status, surrounded by lush topiary and flower gardens, and even a small koi pond... and also to find that it's been roped off and there are guards outside the front door.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:40 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:40 pm » BaoshiOOC: Eepp...
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:40 pm » Hey it could be important, that is why I asked
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:40 pm » WeiOOC: Huh... well, this'll either be interesting, or a non-event...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:39 pm » it's just funny.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:39 pm » *What's she shopping for?
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:39 pm » glad it was for something not too important
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:39 pm » FuzzyOOC: EepEepEepEepEepEepEep!
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:39 pm » well the general reaction was *panicFlee!* and then just casually: "What"
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:39 pm » wow............. 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=1
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:38 pm » how is that departure from the tone? and hold on z
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:37 pm » Err..I mean Deka
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:37 pm » *snerk* good question Hawk, but interesting departure from the tone...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:37 pm » Hmm... she's far away and the crowd is moving constantly. Make another perception check to see what she's buying, Dusk
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:37 pm » Dusk: Snow, I believe we've done shopping for today. Let's head back, shall we?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:36 pm » She was the archer...the one with bluish-purple hair.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:36 pm » Eeeeeepppp.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:36 pm » What is she shopping for?
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:36 pm » ...yeep.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:36 pm » Okay, was she the archer?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:36 pm » Flee!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:36 pm » She's standing on the other side of the marketplace you two are in, and appears to be shopping....
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:36 pm » uh oh
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:36 pm » EEEKK!!]
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:36 pm » Ok... Deka and Dusk both notice this... you see a familiar face: Ikigaru Raijin, the dragon blooded lady from the original wyld hunt group you fought... the only survivor of the five of them, and the woman who has been leading the Grande Hunt in hunting you down for most of the past year.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:34 pm » 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=4
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:34 pm » Nellus:Good point Sam.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:34 pm » BBCode 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=7
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:34 pm » ok z, hold on
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:34 pm » Baoshi: Alright, Wei. That sounds fair. Majority rule.
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:33 pm » Fuzzy: Umm... we should try to get everything done today... in case there are more tomorrow... *shuffles boots*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:33 pm » Wei: *getting a little bit into character* Well, obviously we can hire a cart... I'll just pay for it, alright?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:32 pm » Baoshi: ....Well, do we pay for a cart, or do we just go to the closet place? Either way, we can just resume the investigation tommorow.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:32 pm » Wei: Alright... I can hire a carriage, if we want...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:32 pm » Meanwhile, as Mei is meeting with Lorenzo, I need Dusk and Deka ot make Perception + Awareness checks.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:31 pm » [Technically,it'll be equally efficient either way... but yeah]
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:31 pm » They're roughly equivalent to a resources 1 check, although the only people who use them frequently are resources 2 or above.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:31 pm » they may be quicker to reach, but it's less efficient.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:31 pm » There are in fact publically avaiable carriages available for a small fee
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:30 pm » FuzzyOOC: Plus, we'll know how much time it'll take to get back from wherever...
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:30 pm » [It occurs to me that going to the closer places might be more efficacious.]
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:30 pm » FuzzyOOC: ...then why don't we just start with the closest? That way, anything freaky will happen soonest...
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:29 pm » Wei: *Thinks, is there any place to hire a carriage around here?*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:29 pm » Tch, and theres only so much time...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:28 pm » Well, Thorns is a big city... but Scion is in the center of it. It'd be about an hour by foot, or roughly twenty five minutes by carriage.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:27 pm » Hmm... how far away is it?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:27 pm » Well, the furthest murder that occurred to you was the death of Issac Brandt. Is that where you want to go first?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:26 pm » Baoshi: Scion District, then?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:26 pm » Baoshi: That seems like a good idea.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:26 pm » Nellus:*is the assistant. Following* I'd suggest we start with a further location and work our way back.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:25 pm » Wei: *is a big dumb bodyguard... so he'll follow too*
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:24 pm » Fuzzy: *will follow Baoshi*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:24 pm » In the Shenjin district, closest to you, lived the victims Temari Mathias and Ragara Issun and his wife. In the Scion District lived Rosun Kotep, Legara Temut, and Issac Brandt. Whose deaths do you want to investigate first?
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:22 pm » Fuzzy: The look of it being cold out? ...oh... armor... right... *puts on the coat*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:21 pm » Wei: *Leans over* It's so people don't notice the armor, too...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:21 pm » Baoshi: Just for the look of it, Fuzzy.
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:21 pm » Fuzzy: ...? It's not that cold out.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:21 pm » Nellus:*slightly nervous*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:21 pm » Alright...
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:21 pm » Wei: *Tosses fuzzy a Coat, and puts one on himself.*
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:20 pm » Fuzzy: *also in her lamellar armor*
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:20 pm » Fuzzy: *bouncy*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:20 pm » Baoshi: *has unbraided his hair, straightened himself up, combed hsi curls... and in a faint dash of inspiration, used forge soot to blacken over his eyelids.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:20 pm » Shenjin. It's the more upscale district, where most small and medium-time nobles live
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:19 pm » and which district are we in again?
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:19 pm » Fuzzy: *is Sam! In boots and a hat!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:18 pm » It's a sunny day as Shun bids his farewells and the group begins their operations. now then... of the 9 people who were killed, 6 of the deaths were in the Shenjin district, and 3 were in the Scion district.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:18 pm » Wei: *Is totally Elan... I dont know what you're talking about...*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:17 pm » Nellus:*doesn't have to be disguised, noone knows him anyway*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:17 pm » Very badly, but then again no one knows him...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:17 pm » Baoshi, by the way, is... erm. *faintly* disguised...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:17 pm » Whee!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:16 pm » Ok... so first of all, let's start with the "Crossed Blades"
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:16 pm » WeiOOC: ...Ready for Operation Sneak Smoochies?
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:16 pm » Wheeeee!
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:14 pm » *multitask go!*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:14 pm » ok
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:13 pm » I'll be handling Demo's bit privately in chat, while I run the main thing here.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:13 pm » Jane: Awww....
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:13 pm » AD: Haven't you used that one before?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:12 pm » Xerox: And then I get to arrest you.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:12 pm » Jane: If I mint myself, then you'll have to say "Hi Jack". And then I can hijack you! [grins]
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:12 pm » Ok, real quick: Jane: First of all, we are now implementing the first 3 optional methods of regaining willpower listed on page 115 of the core book. Also, I need you to give me your total peripheral and personal essence scores, as well as any you may have used so far today.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:12 pm » Hi all.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:12 pm » Hey, Jane.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:12 pm » Hi, Jane.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:12 pm » Hi Jane!
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:11 pm » hey jane
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:11 pm » Hi, Jane!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:11 pm » Jane! Hey!
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:11 pm » I'm here!
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:11 pm » Deka and Dusk were picking up rumors in the marketplace.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:11 pm » Ah, yes. Meanwhile, Shun was bodyguarding May Blossom.... and Mei Deka and Dusk already did their thing so far.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:11 pm » Yep. Under the guise of investigators from the Crossed Swords.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:11 pm » and Shun's on bodyguard duty.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:10 pm » I don't know about long term, but Wei, Fuzzy, Baoshi, and Nellus were heading out to investigate the sites of the other murders...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:09 pm » ok
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:09 pm » Now then, refresh my memory. What was your plan again? Youv'e got about 5 days, counting today, before the party the sidereals had to head to.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:09 pm » (Indeed!)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:09 pm » Whee!
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:09 pm » yep
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:09 pm » Yaaaay!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:09 pm » Ok... so now let's get started, shall we?
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:08 pm » FuzzyOOC: *has armor!*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:08 pm » WeiOOC: ...*sigh*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:08 pm » OOCBaoshi: Now that;s comitment.
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:08 pm » Claire: *bounces*
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:08 pm » Oh, that makes sense.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:07 pm » Andrew: *moose steaks*
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:07 pm » Pffff...
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:06 pm » WeiOOC: Well, as for why I've got 12 commited... most of it's going to the soulsteel Daiklave, since I have to pay double on it...
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:06 pm » BorisOOC: *drags in a moose for the BBQ...and a squirell*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:06 pm » Ok. For the reference again, here's the map of Thorns: http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr21 ... sAfter.png
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:05 pm » Shun's got all his WP, Nellus is down one, so 5WP there.
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:04 pm » Does that mean Fuzzy gets back the willpower she spent on the lunar sidequest?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:04 pm » oh, willpower! I have 8, minus 1 for the combo, so 7 at the moment.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:04 pm » In that case, he;s just down one for the RD earlier.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:04 pm » ...I'm pretty sure you would have recovered the willpower you spent a year ago...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:04 pm » Unless he got *back* some since he;s been in yu shan, yeah.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:03 pm » One?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:03 pm » ...and... um. *one* willpower...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:03 pm » I mean 24
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:03 pm » Okay, I have 14 periphrial. ^^
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:02 pm » which reminds me, I need to show you the updated character sheet for deka
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:02 pm » Alright!
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:01 pm » a total of 39. 11 personal, 28 perphial
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:01 pm » hold on I have to look that up
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:01 pm » five of it, specifically
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:00 pm » Lemme double check
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:00 pm » and Tinker: if you're using the serpent sting staff properly you probably have some comitted
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:00 pm » Hawk, how much personal and peripheral TOTAL does Deka have?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:00 pm » Well, that was this morning after brunch, Hawk, before we went out exploring.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:00 pm » Wait, I mist hve some comitted...
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:59 pm » none into*
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:59 pm » ...12 commited? Really? How'd you manage that?
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:59 pm » Well I dunno how much time has passed since Deka have disguised people but when she did, she has spent all of her personal essense (11) and had spent 3 perfieral but non ein the anima banner. 4 committe to the bow
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:59 pm » 13 personal/31 peripheral, currently 12 commited out of peripheral, haven't spent any today...
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:59 pm » 18 before spending the 7, sorry! So 11 personal.
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:58 pm » Personal 17, 3 commited to the armor, 5 used beyond that (but I can't remember where...)/ Peripheral 42
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:58 pm » Personal is 18, peripheral is 39.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:57 pm » well shun should be at 15/36 currently. he used 6 that night but hasn't used any since and after sleeping he should be back to full
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:57 pm » Okay. I cast my combo during the meeting with Nellus. So, 7 motes and 1 wp today.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:57 pm » personal is 10, peripherial is 27, I dont think baoshi has spent any yet this day, I coudl be wronf.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:56 pm » yey for the night caste ability
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:56 pm » That would help me... I keep not having any idea of how much time has passed...
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:56 pm » oh ok
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:56 pm » at any given time, that is.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:56 pm » From now on I'll be keeping track of people's essence expenditures. While I don't think anyone's cheating, this will help me keep track of what your anima banner is like.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:56 pm » well depends on how long since I have disguised the people til now
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:55 pm » Anyways, secondly, I need everoyne to give me your personal and peripheral essence scores, and how much you may have used. (I don't know where Jane is...she said she'd be here..)
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:55 pm » (...hey, where's Jane? Did she say she was gonna be late?)
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:55 pm » ok, just wondering
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:54 pm » Or at least they did
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:54 pm » @Hawk: It's because I have NPCs that use willpower as well, of course. And I have to follow the same rules you guys do, so they regain willpower a LOT slower.
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:52 pm » FuzzyOOC: ...hey, do I get back the point of Willpower I spent during my lunar sidequest?
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:52 pm » Fuzzy: Ooooh...
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:52 pm » WeiOOC: Yay! Willpower is useful...
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:51 pm » why is that? the DM part I mean
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:51 pm » ok
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:51 pm » SECONDLY...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:51 pm » Hopefully this will allow people to be a bit less frugal about using willpower points, although i'm doing it more for my own benefit as a DM.
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:51 pm » Fuzzy: Yay!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:51 pm » We are also using the second option (regaining willpower by furthering your character's motivation) and the third option, but those won't come up nearly as often.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:50 pm » OOCBaoshi: ...conviction? Ffff....
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:50 pm » ok
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:50 pm » On page 115, we are now tentatively using the first option for recovering willpower: Every new day the player may roll their conviction virtue in dice: they retain as much temporary willpower as they get successes. This cannot raise your temporary willpower over your total.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:50 pm » ok
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:49 pm » Kk
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:48 pm » ok
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:48 pm » Andrew: Oh! Of course~ Maybe somethingbig...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:48 pm » Some new rules that we're going ot add to the system now that everyone is comfortable with it:
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:48 pm » Ok. First of all.
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:47 pm » Ellis: Nyam nyam!
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:47 pm » BorisOOC: Can ve kill somethink for de BBQ for hyu?
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:47 pm » Teal: *sitting on the COOOOC with Ellis and having barbecue!*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:47 pm » BHBOOC: *Lined up and waiting!*
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:46 pm » ClaireOOC: Yaaaaaay!
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:46 pm » ChicOOC: ooh, yum!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:46 pm » AndrewOOC: *Occ Barbecue night!*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:46 pm » *nods*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:45 pm » ah, yeah IE hates chat...
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:45 pm » yeah
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:45 pm » ClaireOOC: *food!*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:44 pm » Yeah...glad this has firefox on it.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:43 pm » Ooooh, ouch.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:43 pm » I foolishly started in Internetb Explorer instead of Firefox. IW has me refresh every darn minute on chat.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:42 pm » AndrewOOC: *making hamburgers and salad*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:42 pm » Alright then ^_^
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:41 pm » back!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:41 pm » Andrew: Awww~ Some on, deary~ *makes her soem food*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:40 pm » Cool.
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:40 pm » ClaireOOC: I don't like the red petals anymore...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:40 pm » Alright! we'll wait until Chic gets bakc, and then I've got some stuff ot mention to everybody
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:40 pm » ClaireOOC: *tugs on Da's sleeve* Hungry...
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:40 pm » Yay!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:40 pm » Good luck, Chic!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:40 pm » And I'm here now. ^^
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:40 pm » Oh man, he so does.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:39 pm » Alright, Chic... good luck?
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:39 pm » ...DeceasedCrab does an AMAZING Eversion letsplay.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:39 pm » I have to restart my com puter-won't take long.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:37 pm » mmm...hey tinker.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:37 pm » brb
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:36 pm » ClaireOOC: *still all sleepy and hungry from turning into a rampaging monster*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:36 pm » hey tinker
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:36 pm » We haven't started yet, quite...
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:36 pm » ClaireOOC: *climbs into Da's lap*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:36 pm » It's okay... have fun...
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:35 pm » Hi, Tinker!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:35 pm » Sorry, sorry... My mom came home and needed help unpacking, and there was stuff...
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:35 pm » Hi Tinker!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:35 pm » ((Here!))
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:35 pm » ok
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:34 pm » Ellis and Teal: *sitting on the COOOOC and watching*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:34 pm » Well, Shun's little bit should be starting soon... but I don't know how long it'll be until Deka goes...
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:34 pm » Teal: *has pooled her and Ellis's OOOOCC to make a couch*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:34 pm » We are about to start right?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:33 pm » ShunOOC:what are you even doing on this side of chat?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:32 pm » HeinrichOOC: Vot a woman! Nize right hook!
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:32 pm » Did I come back JSUT in time?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:32 pm » WeiOOC: He probably shouldn't...
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:30 pm » Ellis: Meep! *applauds, sitting on her OOC*
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:30 pm » FuzzyOOC: I feel like you aren't supposed to do that...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:30 pm » such a short temper. :P
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:29 pm » ShunOOC:*bashes TCW in the face* $#%^%^.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:29 pm » Thorns construction worker: *wolf whistles at Shun in his disguise*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:29 pm » ok
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:28 pm » Hmm... gimme a second to refresh my memory of what everyone was doing and to grab my notes.
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:28 pm » *nods* Makes sense.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:28 pm » ShunOOC: Crud.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:27 pm » heh, thanks Chic. Been drinking gatorade all day.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:27 pm » Makes sense...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:27 pm » And I think we could probably start by now anyway
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:27 pm » No... we were waiting for people. But since Demo's thing happens separate from everyone else's for now, we could probably start with him
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:26 pm » Aww....*hands Demo juice and soup and a pillow*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:26 pm » eh, it's pretty mild, just don't want to exaserbate it.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:26 pm » Nope... not yet ^_^
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:26 pm » Nope!
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:26 pm » Hi, Chic!
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:26 pm » Oh no... I hope you feel better soon.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:26 pm » Has the game begun?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:26 pm » hey chic!
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:26 pm » just a heads up, the latest I'll be staying on till tonight is 2AM, joking aside I'm still not feeling 100% and need to get *some* sleep tonight.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:26 pm » Hi! Just made it home.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:24 pm » Hey Demo!
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:23 pm » Doing prety good...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:23 pm » how're you all doing?
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:21 pm » Hi, Demo!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:21 pm » Hey Demo!
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:21 pm » Hey Demo
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:20 pm » hey all
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:20 pm » Tinker said he'd be a bit late...
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:20 pm » Wally: Probably a good idea
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:19 pm » *Checking time*
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:19 pm » Teal: *starts taping the shoebox shut* Meep... peep...
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:19 pm » Teal: *puts another red petal in a shoebox*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:15 pm » Oh... ok. Gah, I keep forgetting this stuff
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:13 pm » Teal: Meep peeeeeeeep... *wide-eyed*
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:13 pm » Claire: *falls asleep in her box*
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:13 pm » Claire: *has cookies* Mrrr...
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:13 pm » Should tell you next to the form weapons...
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:13 pm » It depends on the style...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:12 pm » Gah, I can't remember if martial arts charms are compatable with armor
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:12 pm » Wally: Not a problem... *tosses Claire some Cookies*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:11 pm » David: Thank you, Wally~
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:11 pm » Claire: *low on energy* Mrrr... *hides in a box*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:10 pm » Wally: Sorry about that... but I kinda had to work fast...
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:09 pm » Wally: Yeah... that's how it goes..
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:09 pm » David: *Bandaging himself* Good. Don't eat them.
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:08 pm » Claire: ...I'm not sure I like the red petals so much.
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:08 pm » Claire: ....unnnnng. *falls over* Owie.
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:08 pm » MClaire: *turns back into a regular Claire*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:07 pm » Wally: Alright, done... *holds up a plot device* This should do it... *throws it at MClaire*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:07 pm » David: Ow. Ow. Ow. *Being bapped by a monster claire*
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:06 pm » fffTeal: ...would time travel nonsense help?
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:06 pm » MClaire: RAAAAAAWR! *violent flails*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:06 pm » David: Alright! *Throws the monster claire into a kiddie pool, in the hopes that she's still a lot like normal Claire*
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:05 pm » Edgar: ...can't you just kill her?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:05 pm » Wally: *inventing*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:05 pm » Wally: Alright... give me a minute
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:05 pm » David: In the context of the game? Only death ends the effect. We need to cobble together a plot device, and I'm not good at that... I'll distract her if you can make something to undigest the flower?
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:04 pm » Edgar: Doesn't it wear off after a while? *hiding under a box*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:04 pm » Wally: So, um... any antidote for it? *scuffle scuffle*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:01 pm » David: *Fires a mini-missile at her while fighting flowers*
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:01 pm » Grrr... Friggin mouse in my room...
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:01 pm » Wally: *sigh* *jumps into the fray*
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:01 pm » MClaire: *throws blocks which turn into attacking flowers*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:00 pm » David: Ow ow ow! *wrestling with Monster Claire*
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:00 pm » Crash: ...soooooo glad I picked up the machine gun.
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:00 pm » MClaire: *has double reach and double damage!*
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:00 pm » MClaire: *bite punch clobber*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:59 pm » David: Uh oh... *Tries to distract Monster Claire by picking her up with robot arm*
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:59 pm » Vienna: ...that's different.
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:59 pm » Claire: *murderous rampage!*
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:59 pm » chibi Jennifer: *clings to Michael*
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:59 pm » Claire: *monster form!* Raaarg!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:58 pm » Michael: *Looking at Chibi Jennifer* ...run. *Grabs Chibi Jennifer and runs away from Claire*
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:58 pm » Claire: ...wooog.
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:58 pm » Apparently, so did Claire.
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:58 pm » I missed the 'like'.
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:57 pm » Oops, me misreading.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:57 pm » Michael: I thought she didn't EAT good? I thought she hated it!
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:56 pm » Claire: *chewchewchew* Mmmm...
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:56 pm » Teal: zzz...
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:56 pm » Heh.
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:56 pm » Jennifer: ... *hiding behind Michael. And chibi* Why wouwd you teww hew that?!
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:56 pm » Mr. T, always getting put to sleep with warm milk...
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:56 pm » ...Mr. Teal?
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:55 pm » Claire: Ooooh... *monches it!*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:55 pm » ...it's Mr. Teal!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:55 pm » Michael: To Claires it tastes like good.
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:54 pm » Claire: Can I eat it? I'm KINDA resistant to fire..
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:54 pm » Laitu: Oh... I don't like burny...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:54 pm » Michael: It's something LIKE poison... or rather, for Laitus, it'd put you on fire. *Lying to keep her from getting too curious*
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:54 pm » Teal: *warm milk!* Nyam! *drinks it* ... *gets all sleepy*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:53 pm » Michael: *Gives her some warm milk to try and put her to sleep*
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:52 pm » Laitu: *pokes the flower* Is it poisonous?
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:52 pm » Teal: *fuss*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:51 pm » Michael: This is for your own good, Teal. Even if I'm not really in the habit of doing things for the good of it.
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:51 pm » I love that game.
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:51 pm » Teal: *pooooouuuuut!* Miii-chuuuu!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:50 pm » Michael: No. No Nyam the flower! *picks up Teal and pulls her away from it*
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:48 pm » Crash: Machine Gun! Yes!
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:48 pm » Teal: Peep?
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:48 pm » Teal: ...nyam? *it's such a pretty color...*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:47 pm » Wei: ...*picks up the beetle* Yes, I'm excited too...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:46 pm » Michael: Not Nyam.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:46 pm » Ah! Yeah! Cave Story!
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:46 pm » The main game isn't that hard... hell is super hard, though.
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:46 pm » Teal: *has a red petal* Nyam?
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:45 pm » brb
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:45 pm » Oh! Cave Story!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:44 pm » No... it was this game with the red flowers that turned bunnies into monsters, and a guy with lots of weapons that got weaker if you took damage, and I can't remember what it was called... and the main character was a robot.... grr....
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:43 pm » ...I Wanna be The Guy?

_________________
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don’t talk" -Tuco, The Good the Bad and the Ugly

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted Quest logs IV
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:49 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2656
Quote:
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:49 am » Mine's the same as it always is...
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:48 am » Fuzzy: *wags tail*
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:48 am » Aww... alright...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:48 am » Inspector Tao! Protectorof the peace!
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:48 am » Please post your schedules for the week, so we can get a new time set up
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:48 am » sorry everyone. Sleep, she calls.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:48 am » And Baoshi now has a new identity as...
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:48 am » Wei: *is on team sleuth!*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:48 am » Hee! Hey, we got a lot done!
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:48 am » ShunOOC: VEANGEANCE!!!!
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:48 am » Aw...nevermind.... oh well. Guess we're ending now...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:48 am » OOCBaoshi: I like flowers... *smiles*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:48 am » You are now Team Sleuth again. You are in May BLossom's Palm Garden.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:47 am » and it's coming up on 2AM and I doubt Shun will get his vengeance in the next ten minutes. So I'm going to head to bed. Someone going to get the log?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:47 am » Goddamit!
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:47 am » x2 fake out combo!
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:47 am » AW SNAP!
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:47 am » So now we'll get to a tender heartfelt scene between Naota and Togashi-
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:47 am » EASILY OVERLOOKED PRESENCE METHOD (page 230.... I copied and pasted)
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:46 am » NellusOOC:*blushing* So I take it you like flowers?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:46 am » It's possible, although he's being more careful about being followed now.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:46 am » in fact, Deka will pop that charm again
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:46 am » FuzzyOOC: ... *nosebeeps TogashiOOC*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:46 am » At least, if that's possible.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:46 am » Yay!
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:46 am » Willow isn't.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:46 am » Petal and Snow are.
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:46 am » D'awwww again...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:45 am » Are you guys still following him?
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:45 am » Snow: *still huffing and puffing*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:45 am » Awww!!!
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:45 am » Ok, Togashi recovers and starts to take off running, framed by the setting sun
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:44 am » Willow: Now, the poor lad will never admit to using our exclusive RomanceAid for this...so don't embarass him, dear. And, of course!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:44 am » OOCBaoshi: *Eee! Flowers*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:44 am » Togashi pauses. "Um...well...could you stop? I kind of would like to be alone for *puff* this"
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:43 am » NellusOOC:*should have specified. Flowers for Baoshi, but everyone else can have some too...*
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:43 am » mmmm truffles
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:43 am » FuzzyOOC: *'cause it would be a shame if he had to be mauled by a bear*
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:43 am » FuzzyOOC: *glad Nellus is nice!*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:43 am » WEiOOC: D'awwww...
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:42 am » D'awwww....
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:42 am » OOC...Tao?: *sendsa daisy over to Nellus, on a litle paper plane*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:42 am » TogashiOOC: I don't get it. *Also has an intelligence of 2. He's not really that subtle*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:42 am » Willow: Why, to see if it worked, or if we'd have to try something else, of course! *smiles* And I'm a romantic at heart.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:42 am » [Mei: Because you took off running at Mach 10, you idjit!]
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:41 am » D'awwww...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:41 am » Togashi: Oh... ok, that makes sense... Um...but why are you following me?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:41 am » Mastery, page 239 if ya need it.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:41 am » NellusOOC:*flowers!*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:41 am » [Incidentally, This comic strip is approved by Jane.]
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:40 am » nice
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:40 am » Secret agents...of luv!
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:40 am » BBCode 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=6
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:39 am » there ya go
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:39 am » Secret agent gals~
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:39 am » OOCbaoshi: ...I wouldn;t mind flowers... Maybe Taos the kindof personwho gets flowers.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:39 am » ("secret aaaaagent women.... ok that does not quite roll so well)
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:39 am » 4 dice and 2 for circlit
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:38 am » ShunOOC: Shut it crazy lady.
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:38 am » FuzzyOOC: Maybe they're not the type of flowers he usually gets?
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:38 am » [We're secret agents.]
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:38 am » DekaOOC:*manip of 4*... *Rolls her eyes* need a clue?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:38 am » Willow: If the flowers didn;t do it, we were authorised to keep trying...this is very important to our patron. Oh, dear, and you weren't supposed to know...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:37 am » Ok... make a Manipulation + Presence check
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:37 am » ShunOOC: I dunno.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:37 am » I mote, personal
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:37 am » WeiOOC: ...What's weird? *has manipulation 1*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:37 am » Willow: We're....very exclusive agents. After all, would something this important be entrusted to just any delivery person?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:37 am » how much does that cost, Dusk?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:35 am » Dusk: *sighes, and smiles* Very well....*casts mastery*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:35 am » ShunOOC:*manip 1* Huh, they were doing something weird?
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:35 am » Then use it now!!
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:35 am » ClaireOOC: *pokes with more numbers*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:35 am » I never said in game I was using it, just caht.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:35 am » Togashi: *Only NOW starting to get suspicious* Come to think of it, why would three girls be needed to deliver flowers... *is Manipulation 2, so he's naive*
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:34 am » ClaireOOC: Yay evil!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:34 am » Wheeee!
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:34 am » Chic? You've got Mastery of Small manners still going, right?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:34 am » blatent lie time!
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:34 am » Eepeepeep
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:34 am » *spending some sse on dex soon*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:33 am » Writer:*flee*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:33 am » Togashi: ...*Looks at her, puffing and raising an eyebrow* Aren't you one of the girls who delivered the flowers?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:33 am » Writer:Numbers are EVIIIILE!!!!!
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:33 am » eep!
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:33 am » jinx
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:33 am » uh oh
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:33 am » uh oh
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:33 am » ClaireOOC: NUMBERS... *kitten eyse at writer*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:33 am » I hate stealth/dex checks...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:33 am » But he does notice Dusk....
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:33 am » BBCode 1d10=3, 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=2
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:32 am » Togashi doesn't seem to notice either Mei or Deka
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:32 am » Writer: Ack! *whaps polynomial*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:32 am » Wheee!
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:32 am » *snerk* Poor Togashi... failing his romance check...
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:32 am » 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=1
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:32 am » ClaireOOC: *attempts to shove a polynomial in Demo's ear*
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:32 am » 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=1
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:32 am » [Chances of Togashi failing the last check he failed: 30%]
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:31 am » *fingers in ears* alalala! can't hear you math!
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:31 am » (interesting... I just did it in excel, since it's super easy to do recursive there...)
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:31 am » however he might notice you...make stealth + dexterity checsk
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:31 am » heh, best romantic moment ever.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:31 am » So everyone is winded... fortunately you guys DON"T lose his trail
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:30 am » The good news is, so did he.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:30 am » Darn it. We all fail the checks....
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:30 am » "Never tell me the odds." :3
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:30 am » *hides from math talk*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:30 am » 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=5
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:30 am » heh, be funny if she ran past him
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:30 am » Go Chic!
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:29 am » [SiBby explained. You have to do recursive, and then it's a function of the multinomial theorem.]
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:29 am » BBCode 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=3
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:29 am » Chance of both me and Chic not making it: 43%
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:29 am » Snow: *weezing* 1d10=2, 1d10=3
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:29 am » So, at the risk of ruining his romantic moment, he stops, breathing heavily, sweating, putting a hand on a tree to support himslef.
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:29 am » I couldn't figure out how to do it in a way that wasn't recursive...
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:28 am » [No, SiBby whipped up a neat little calculator program for me.]
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:28 am » The good news is that Togashi of the Seven Winds failed.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:28 am » Unfortunately, that is actually what's going to happen... one final endurance check for the last 15 minutes of running, difficulty 3: 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=2
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:28 am » (...am I not the only one with a spreadsheet, Jane? :D )
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:28 am » no chic, it means you need two successes or more
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:28 am » Chances of making said roll with 2 dice: Lousy (7%)
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:27 am » chance of gettin 3 with 2 dice?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:27 am » So I should have rolled 2 less dice? Oops.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:27 am » Chances of making a Difficulty 3 roll with 4 dice: 1 in 3
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:27 am » FuzzyOOC: *is an English Mastiff! They're HUGE!*
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:27 am » Snow: *huff* *puff* I was never the runner *Huff*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:26 am » However, DUSK passes BOTH of them and takes the lead in following him unless she deliberately slows down. Meanwhile, Snow is panting and falling back.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:26 am » Wait, difficulty 2? I posted too fast.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:26 am » yeah right up until things go horribly wrong.*inner pessimist*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:26 am » The thing is... Snow is trailing... actually, Petal passes her as Snow starts to huff and puff
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:26 am » So roll again?
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:26 am » Hee... d'awww...
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:25 am » BBCode 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=2
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:25 am » D'awww~
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:25 am » SecondOOC: *sighs, and protects Swish*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:25 am » Ok... the difficulty for the roll this time is 2 (Yes, he's running ALL the way to the Scion district. It's kinda weird, but also weirdly romantic: 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=3
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:25 am » SwishOOC: ... *hiding behind Second*
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:25 am » FuzzyOOC: *is a dog*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:24 am » WeiOOC: Well... then we're tied...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:24 am » NellusOOC: I only have 3 stamina+resistance...
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:24 am » [Petal: The RoadRunner!]
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:24 am » Hmm...now I'm wondering why it was important for the son to run off with the lover. If something important but bad is meant to happen....
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:24 am » 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=10
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:24 am » 1d10=8, 1d10=5
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:24 am » OOCBaoshi: ...and he *wasn;t* running away with *that*?! I may have to shake him a little.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:23 am » ...Soooo many snarky comments*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:23 am » heh
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:23 am » *snarky comments want to be free!*
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:23 am » where does he seem to be going?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:23 am » You figure out he's heading towards the Scion district. Make another roll
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:23 am » ...I'm gonna have a difficult time with that.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:23 am » hehe
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:23 am » Ok... all four of you are continuously running for about 15 minutes so far... and yes he does, Claire. Refrain from any snarky comments.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:23 am » DuskOOC: *thinks Wei is nice and all, but can't compare to Shun*
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:22 am » ...he has *7* stamina + resistance?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:22 am » ShunOOC:*still disguised, appearance 4 currently* Technically you're not presently
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:22 am » 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=2
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:22 am » *snerk*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:22 am » *snerk*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:22 am » Code 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=5
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:22 am » If you're upset about it, Wei, you can go be in a room with Duke Devlin over there...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:21 am » The first roll is just difficulty 1 anyway: 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=2
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:21 am » woot did not blotch! 1d10=8, 1d10=4
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:21 am » WeiOOC: ...why am I always the prettiest person in the room? *doesn't get it
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:21 am » crap... worst stat. ok lets go
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:20 am » Ok... so you guys all have to make Endurance checks... err, I mean Stamina + Resistance checks. Actually, he does too
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:20 am » Dusk: *Apperance 3*
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:20 am » FuzzyOOC: Growr~
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:20 am » Okay, we will try to do what we did earlier-trail Snow.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:20 am » Snow GO!
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:20 am » Nellus and Shun:*appearance 3*
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:20 am » Hee hee hee hee...
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:20 am » Snow: *will follow after he leaves*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:20 am » WeiOOC: *snuggles Fuzzy* You look just fine to me...
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:19 am » Petal: [realizes she's talking to the air] Whaaaa-?!
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:19 am » Petal: Now if it was up to me, I'd just tell you who sent these, but he insisted you guess.
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:19 am » *snerk*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:19 am » Anyways, Togashi takes the flowers and clutches them at his chest and takes off running!
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:19 am » GM: *Looking at Duke* Musten't...look...directly...at...him....too....much...they...should...have...sent...a...bard!
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:18 am » Fuzzy: *has no room to be talking*
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:18 am » Fuzzy: *also appearance 2*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:18 am » BaoshiOOC: ....*appearance 2* ... *blush*
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:18 am » FuzzyOOC: Not even a little bit... buuuuuut...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:18 am » ...and now his wrstwhile boyfriend has Tristans voice in my head.
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:18 am » FuzzyOOC: NEED, no...
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:18 am » WeiOOC: ...do I really need five appearance?
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:17 am » ...now I'm imagining him with the same voice, too.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:17 am » Willow: Of course. *nods, understandingly*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:17 am » Willow: That this meger offering cannot match your grace and charm...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:17 am » Togashi: ...Nao... but... why? *He looks at them* I have to go...
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:17 am » Petal: Something kinda flowery. I didn't get the gist of all of it, but I think the basics were 'come back and....'
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:16 am » *snerk* Ahh, Wei should get his appearance up, if only for that reason... ^_^
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:16 am » Petal: He also said.... what was it now?
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:16 am » Petal: [endeavoring to present ingenue appearance]
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:15 am » Willow: *smiles, egnimatically*
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:15 am » hehe
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:15 am » Petal: Well.... he said you would know.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:15 am » TogashiOOC: Appearance 5 and Presence 4 heroic mortal FTW!
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:15 am » Pffffffffffff!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:14 am » ....Pffffftttt XD
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:14 am » ((Wheee!))
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:14 am » Togashi looks at them. "They're lovely..." He looks at them. "No card...who did you say delivered them?"
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:14 am » OOC: The GM recommends listening to this music and imagining that it's playing whenever Togashi is talking: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzoRpYIeHpk)
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:13 am » Petal: It's from.... one you know well.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:12 am » Willow: We have a delivery for you...*extends flowers*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:12 am » [has the Professor layton theme playing and her fingers crossed]
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:12 am » Togashi: Oh, sorry. I must have bumped itno you...
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:11 am » Willow: Excuse me?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:11 am » Eventually, Togashi leaves... are you going to talk to him as he leaves or follow him?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:10 am » And if we separate, we meet at a nearby teahouse.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:10 am » Ok... with a few odd looks, the actors gradually trickle out of the theater.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:10 am » actually no, SNOW will do that
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:10 am » yep
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:10 am » With Deka at the exit, to follow him if need be, right?
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:10 am » Yep.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:09 am » Ok... so Team Spy is waiting outside the changing hall?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:09 am » Shun: *Deep calming breaths.*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:08 am » Baoshi: *watches for her*
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:08 am » Fuzzy: *if she has the all-clear, will turn into a dog again, 3 mots of personal essence*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:08 am » Wei: *leans up against the door again*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:08 am » [Petal: Unless you want to put ginger outside the dressing room. *rimshot*]
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:08 am » Snow: *nods*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:07 am » What are you doing, Fuzzy?
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:07 am » Fuzzy: Ok... *whimper* Watch the door for me... *checks the alleyway again
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:07 am » heh, and Shun just resisted demanding the same thing. Of course his reasons had less to do with preventing murders as it did with vengeance.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:07 am » Willow: Linger outside the dressing room?
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:06 am » Wei: It's probably the best idea we've got right now...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:06 am » Shun:*trying to think of all the defenses necromancer lady might use from his limited knowledge and how to counter them. No escape this time*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:06 am » Baoshi: I hate to ask you to try and track it Fuzzy, but...
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:06 am » Fuzzy: *gets head pats* ...can we not be in the kitchen?
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:05 am » Snow: You got the flowers, you lead
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:05 am » Wei: I'm sure...
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:05 am » Petal: Okay.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:05 am » Shun:*pats Fuzzy's head* That's not surprising.
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:04 am » Fuzzy: It smells bad... *more whimper*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:04 am » Willow: Let's at least try for a semblalance of privacy.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:04 am » I said 'if'.
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:04 am » Fuzzy: Ok... the 'I found the necromancer's scent' thing will be signaled by me hiding behind someone, whimpering.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:04 am » In front of the other actors?
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:03 am » Well, then, wait outside the dressing room and corner him when he leaves. Or, we could be bold and barge in and corner him.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:03 am » Snow: That can work
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:03 am » (I can neither confirm nor deny)
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:03 am » Willow: Maybe we should wait outside?
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:03 am » [Mei: You're enjoying this, aren't you.]
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:02 am » As the actors withdraw, the crowd begins to leave.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:02 am » Baoshi: Of course.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:02 am » Ok...one problem. There's no private dressing rooms... they have a shared dressing room.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:02 am » Wei: Well, that was part of making the long story short...
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:02 am » Yep, to try for a private chat.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:01 am » yep
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:01 am » Yes.
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:01 am » Fuzzy: ...Baoshi, can I go as your pet dog, next time, instead of your assistant?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:01 am » Shun:*growls* You forgot the part where she stole my dead father's body.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:01 am » Wei: That's where I gto this thing, in fact... *points to sword*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:00 am » Back to Team Spy... so your plan was to wait until Togashi went to his private dressing room?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:00 am » Shun:*opens mouth to speak then closes it and thinks for a long moment.* ... No, she'd have some precaution in place. Another $#%^ wall of corpses or something...*decides not to demand to be led to her, for vengeance.*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:00 am » Wei: She had a partner, but I stabbed him a bit, and then Deka shot him, and he died a bit...
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:00 am » Wei: Um... long story short, scary scary lady whose essence ran all wrong, and was the one responsible for raising zombies in town... It was interesting
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:59 am » Er, too late.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:59 am » yeah, we probably would have mentioned her
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:58 am » Baoshi: ...What necromancy lady?
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:58 am » Fuzzy: I dunno... maybe? It's a faint scent, but pretty distinctive...
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:58 am » ((I dont' think he's met her but... we might have mentioned the whole thing once we met back up...))
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:58 am » (can we fill him in quickly)
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:58 am » (No...he left before you guys ever met her)
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:58 am » Shun: Can you track her?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:58 am » ((Wait, does baoshi know about her?))
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:57 am » Wei: I'm not sure... but I'd guess so...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:57 am » Baoshi: ...Well. That explains... rather a lot, all of a sudden.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:57 am » Shun:...*very still* She's here, in this city?
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:56 am » Fuzzy: *still rather pale* I didn't find anything useful... just that that necromancy lady from home was here... I could smell her...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:56 am » Shun: I'm detecting a 'but' in there...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:56 am » Baoshi: Oh? Good! What did you find, Fuzzy? We're ata touchof a loss...
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:56 am » Wei: Umm... yeah... Turns out, Fuzzy smelled something...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:55 am » Shun: Sure.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:55 am » Nellus:*follows*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:55 am » Wei: *Coming out of the kitchen!* Um... can you guys come in here?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:55 am » Shun:*to the kitchen* So, anything usefull?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:54 am » Baoshi: ....yeah, what Shun said. To the kitchen!
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:54 am » ClaireOOC: *puts an Eta plushie on Miss Narbon's head*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:54 am » *pokes Tinker*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:54 am » *pokes Jane*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:54 am » Heh.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:54 am » [AD:*baps Jane*]
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:54 am » Wei: Alright... we have to let them know then...
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:54 am » [The Writer: The Devil Jane made me do it.]
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:54 am » GM OOC: CURSE YOU JANE NARBON!
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:53 am » [Jane: (the character, not the writer) Ha ha ha. Mua ha ha ha ha. AHAHAHAHAHA!!!]
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:53 am » <--Was trying to maitain an aura of mystery)
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:53 am » Shun: Exactly. People suck.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:53 am » Baoshi: Let's go and see if Fuzzy and Shun have found something...
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:53 am » Fuzzy: I could smell her... *kinda pale*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:52 am » (Eeep! QUIET JANE!_
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:52 am » scratch that then.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:52 am » [Writer: I looked in the manuals. I don't think Fair Ones can do necromancy, though their reality-shaping effects can be just as potent.]
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:52 am » oh oops.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:52 am » Wei: Was she here? *is still in the kitchen*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:52 am » Er, Fuzzy isn;t in the room with us, Demo.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:52 am » Baoshi: Or, to translate from shuns little slant there, there are always those who would wreak ill with whatever comes to hand, I suppose...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:52 am » Shun:*freezes* ...Who?
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:52 am » Wei: What? ...You know it?
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:51 am » Fuzzy: It's the necromancer woman... from home... *whimpering noise*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:51 am » Shun: Wow, people suck. What a surprise.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:51 am » Nellus: From the looks of things, a solar or a few solars are determined to live up to their derogatory names...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:50 am » Baoshi: Well, we'll just leave our answers open for now, then... lets go outside, at least. I need the fresh air.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:50 am » But not to the level they'd need to pull this off...probably
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:50 am » Nellus WOULD know that even mortals can learn some necromancy... a bit of it.
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:49 am » Fuzzy: *turns into a human* (1 mote of personal essence)
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:49 am » Nellus: A solar could lear necromancy, not sure about Raksha
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:49 am » Shun and Nellus:*simal-shrug!*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:49 am » Nellus has the same impression Shun has
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:49 am » Wei: ...what is it?
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:49 am » Fuzzy: ... *whiiiiiiiiiine*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:49 am » not much better...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:48 am » Nellus:BBCode 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=2
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:48 am » Baoshi did ask both of them.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:48 am » ok
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:48 am » Nellus can roll too if you want
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:48 am » Err...sorry... SHUN would know that.... sorry, jumped the gun a bit
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:48 am » huh, I didn't roll for Nellus. Should I?
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:47 am » CatgirlsOOC: *hiding under boxes and such*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:47 am » Ok... Fuzzy... Expect an IM soon
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:47 am » Fuzzy: *snufflesnufflesnuffle*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:47 am » Ok: Nellus knows that a solar can learn Necromancy. He has no idea if a Raksha can or not
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:47 am » Wheee!
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:47 am » 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=7
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:46 am » (Err...nevermind, Fuzzy. Just take the two bonus dice)
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:46 am » Shun: BBCode 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=5, 1d10=2
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:46 am » (Zobot, I don't know what you mean as a bonus that scent would give, so I'm just going to add the two bonus dice...)
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:46 am » It'd be Occult + Intelligence again
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:46 am » rolls on occult?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:45 am » Baoshi: Which is worrying... but in that case, it is all the more important that we solve this. Shun, Nellus- can a Raksha learn necromancy? A solar?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:45 am » Ok... Fuzzy, you are counted as having Scent as a Mastiff... so you can go ahead and make another Investigatoin + Perception check, but add whatever bonus Scent would give you. If it doesn't give you a bonus, add 2 bonus dice
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:44 am » ShunOOC: I don't think that's what happened. I think that was my fault for pushing her to remember...
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:44 am » (personal essence, not peripheral, sorry)
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:44 am » Wei: Oh... *puts back up against door*
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:44 am » (personal!)
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:44 am » Fuzzy: *snuffles around the kitchen for toxic-smelling things*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:44 am » WeiOOC: Or we may be, but there's only so much the mind control can do... That may be her method, not the killers*
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:44 am » (3 peripheral essence)
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:44 am » Shun: Well we've narrowed down who could be doing this. It has to be someone on 'our' level.
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:44 am » Fuzzy: *turns into an English Mastiff!*
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:43 am » Fuzzy: *makes sure no one is watching!*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:43 am » DuskOOC: Wait...if they could explode her brains by remote control, why didn't they just do that to May in the first place?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:43 am » Baoshi/Tao: Hmm... whoever did this could do it again. So thats one more thing... thank you, Shun.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:43 am » ShunOOC: But they're persistant at least.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:43 am » ShunOOC: It's possible. We may not be dealing with skilled killers.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:42 am » (True, but Thallium is more exotic and harder to acquire)
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:42 am » [Mei: *oops! I mean, she isn't learning White Veil style. That style doesn't exist.*]
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:42 am » WeiOOC: *rolls eyes* Or if there was more than enough of it to kill, and they didn't care about getting caught... Doesn't really matter at this point...
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:42 am » [Mei: *is learning White Veil style, so she's learning about poisons*]
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:42 am » ShunOOC: Or if the attempt was rushed.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:41 am » [Mei: A faster-acting poison would seem to be more worthwhile. Also, thallium's a better substance when it comes to poisoning because not as many guards, doctors, etc. are familar with the symptoms.]
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:41 am » DuskOOC: And if she gets a daily dose of it...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:41 am » Baoshi/Tao: ...Well, mystery solved. Alright, then we;ve hit a dead end, unless theres some other evidence here...
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:41 am » WeiOOC: Which makes sense, if they don't want their pawn getting caught...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:41 am » ShunOOC: Yes, but it's common and easy to obtain
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:40 am » [Mei: Arsenic? Seriously? That takes a looooong time to work.]
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:40 am » Shun:*holds up bottle of arsenic* Yeah, she dropped this at one point.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:40 am » DuskOOC: Iocane powder!
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:40 am » Snow: *mingle*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:39 am » Baoshi/Tao: Tch... we need a way to know if the poision would have been given to poor Lotus by someone, or if it would have been something on hand. We coudl at elast knwo a little of our villians resources.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:39 am » Willow: That works. Let's mingle, for now.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:39 am » Snow: *grin* you seem to be good with that sort of thing
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:39 am » Wei: *will stand up against other door*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:39 am » Ok... Fuzzy... there's no one outside in the alleyway, but...
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:39 am » Petal: Let's wait until he goes into his dressing room and ask to see him... [grins] privately.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:38 am » Wei: Sure thing... *watches other door*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:38 am » Shun: Well the poisoned tea was in this cup... and I sort of dumped the rest in a pot while I was working on testing Whether she was a willing assassin.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:38 am » @Baoshi: there's only a bit of a residue left, the tea cup was spilled.
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:38 am » Fuzzy: *looks out into the alleyway for people* Wei, can you watch the other door for me?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:38 am » Willow: Wait, he's still out front. Heh...8sheepish*
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:38 am » Snow: Ok, I will watch the back door
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:38 am » Fuzzy: *wants to try ONE more thing... IF she thinks she can get away with it...*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:37 am » Petal: Sounds good.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:37 am » There are two doors into the kitchen, Claire: one that leads to an alleyway outside, and one that leads into the main hall
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:37 am » *lucky for Nellus that Deka isn't there or she would have bapped him for that comment*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:37 am » Willow: *watching* Let's try to get backstage-openly. If they dismiss 2 girls with flowers, we hint they're from an Important Patron, wink. Sound okay?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:37 am » Meanwhile... Team Spy... now that the play is over, the Actors are mingling with the audience in the reception hall. What are you doing now?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:37 am » Baoshi: Hm... well, anathemia indeed then. Better stay on our toes then... in many ways. I assume, then, that evidence of the mind control will be...? None existant, possibly. *is there still any of the tea left?*
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:37 am » How many doors lead to the kitchen?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:36 am » No, there isn't.
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:36 am » Is there anyone else in the kitchen right now?
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:36 am » [So to speak.]
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:36 am » [The investigators could take 10.]
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:36 am » WeiOOC: True... but I think her network would have heard about it...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:36 am » BaoshiOOC: Possibly. But I;m just looking at the fats in front of us.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:36 am » Nellus: The most likely culprit would be a Raksha, or a Solar exalt.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:35 am » Ok... Fuzzy and Wei, unfortunately, dont' find anything out of place...
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:35 am » FuzzyOOC: It's not like we reported it...
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:35 am » FuzzyOOC: You know, we don't know that Miss May Blossum is the ONLY one who survived the attack...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:34 am » Baoshi: And apparently cleaning up the peices, perhaps. Unless this is a second group... or single force. But I doubt it. It stands to reason that it;s connected to the prior attack.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:33 am » (Whee!)
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:33 am » (Nevermind, then)
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:33 am » (No, he's Valor based... compassion is secondary)
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:33 am » [He is.]
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:32 am » (Baoshi, are you compassoin based?)
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:32 am » Shun: Exactly. Whoever did this is smart. And cruel.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:32 am » Ok... Nellus knows...well, I'll PM Demo
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:32 am » Baoshi/Tao: I remember well, her wit that would set the table at a roar... she always did sort of piss off Lady hyena. Well, best I can do for her is to try and bring her killer to justice, then.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:32 am » so that's where all his luck went.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:31 am » BBCode 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=2
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:31 am » Occult + Intelligence
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:31 am » [Mei: Alas, poor Lotus. I knew her, Horatio.]
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:31 am » would he Zo? Occult or lore?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:30 am » Baoshi/Tao: ...Poor Lotus. I knew her, you know. Not for long, but... *frowns* She diddn;t deserve this.
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:30 am » FuzzyOOC: *more headdesking* I'm never gonna get anything done at this rate...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:30 am » Baoshi: Ah... and she was the perfect target. She was servign tea every day, for a year... Nellus? Do you know, offhand, an effect that coud do... this?
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:30 am » Wei: *Examines kitchen!* 1d10=9, 1d10=2
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:30 am » 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=1
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:29 am » Fuzzy: *examines kitchen!*
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:29 am » FuzzyOOC: Oooooh...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:29 am » Shun: Yeah, she didn't even know she had afterwards. Someone did something with her head. When I confronted her she...*motions to body*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:29 am » Ok... make some investigation + perception checks
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:29 am » WeiOOC: *Is Shaggy!*
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:29 am » I know that one
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:29 am » Wei: *goes to the kitchen*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:29 am » *And this one goes out to Fuzzy!" Fish heads, Fish heads, roly poly fish heads*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:28 am » (Rokay!)
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:28 am » (let's split up and look for clues!)
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:28 am » In fact, I was JUSt listening to one of his songs "three inch tool" well that he aired I mean
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:28 am » Fuzzy: *goes to the kitchen!*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:28 am » *Yay! *
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:27 am » I DO
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:27 am » I do
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:27 am » (I know Dr. Demento.)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:27 am » (I do! )
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:27 am » ((...dammit. *waits*))
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:27 am » (Haven't heard about it, Chic...)
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:27 am » *Okay, no one remembers Dr.Demento radio show, do they? *
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:26 am » Baoshi: Alright, you two go there, and I;ll check around this area. Nellus?
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:26 am » Wei: *follows Fuzzy* I can help, too...
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:26 am » Fuzzy: That's why I was gonna check the kitchen... I'm probably the strongest against poison, right?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:26 am » Demoto? It's the Dr. Demoto show!
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:26 am » [Mei: Whaaaaat?]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:26 am » ((*waits for Demoto come back))
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:25 am » Fuzzy: *nods at Shun* Or poisoned teacakes. Or silverwear. Or the tea-tray.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:25 am » brb
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:25 am » Baoshi: She posioned the tea?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:25 am » *must
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:25 am » Shun: Supernatural? Figures. Most have been whatever made her poison may's tea
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:25 am » Fuzzy: I'll check the kitchen...
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:25 am » Wei: Huh... Yeah, supernatural is the way to go with it...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:24 am » Baoshi: Tch... more supernatural. We need a way to be ableto know for sure... alright, let;s look outside for a mark or somethign like it.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:24 am » WeiOOC: Cause you're awesome? Besides, pretty soon you'll be able to laugh when people go "Physician heal thyself"
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:23 am » Whatever did this, it wasn't natural.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:23 am » Ok... Wei is the one with the best idea of this... he's pretty sure that this isn't a natural wound.... it would have had to be a head wound, and it odesn't look like anything hit her in the head. or anywhere at all. In fact, there's nothing except the blood that would imply that she was hurt at all
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:23 am » You mean Inspector Tao!
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:23 am » [Mei: You mean Taoshi.]
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:23 am » heh
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:23 am » XD
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:23 am » FuzzyOOC: Awesome. Baoshi's the group medic. I'm gonna go back to following beetles.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:23 am » So theres backup! :D
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:22 am » Er, baoshi has 3 dots in medicine.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:22 am » back
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:22 am » Nellus:*has not been having the best luck lately.*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:22 am » Nellus: BBCode 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=8
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:21 am » FuzzyOOC: *repeated headdesk* Why am I the group medic...
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:20 am » Wei: *has been studying over Fuzzy's shoulder, apparently*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:20 am » 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=10
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:20 am » 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=10
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:20 am » Fuzzy: *shakes head sadly* I have no idea... can you guys look over her?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:19 am » brb
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:19 am » Shun:So, what can you tell?*to fuzzy*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:19 am » You guys can amke rolls too... and you can make untrained checks
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:19 am » 'Investigator Tao walks into the room, and quietly looks over the body, sollemly contemplating the body...
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:19 am » Wei: *Could make an untrained check, but he'd probably botch it*
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:19 am » Fuzzy: *wishing she'd picked up an intelligence excellency...*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:19 am » DuskOOC: *raises hand* Wait, I'm n ot here.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:18 am » I do.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:18 am » not I
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:18 am » Does anyone else have dots in medicine?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:18 am » Baoshi: It;s Tao. Investigator Tao. *grins, and salutes- walking over to examine the tea room as well*
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:18 am » Fuzzy: Gah... *rubs her eyes* I have no idea...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:18 am » Ok... Fuzzy, you have no idea what caused the death. A strong blow to the head, maybe?
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:17 am » Wei: *Hoping the body doesn't get up and start trying to eat him*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:17 am » ShunOOC: Oh screw you all.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:17 am » Tensile: Mmm... I'll be waiting, Stranger...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:17 am » XD
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:17 am » 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=3
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:17 am » Bleh...
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:17 am » *snerk*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:17 am » DuskOOC: The new girl is just pms'ing. *smirk*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:17 am » and no where else on her body...
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:17 am » Fuzzy: *examination*
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:17 am » Fuzzy: *gulp*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:17 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:17 am » Baoshi: *lowers hsi voice* She's already got a girl back home, you see... I asked her to watch Auntie as a favor. Nice figtery sort. *straightens out* Thank you for your help, Tens. I'll try and come to see you if I can, later.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:17 am » Wei: *Will go with Fuzzy*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:16 am » you can easly see that it was a head wound of SOME sort... there's drying blood around her nose and ears.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:16 am » Ok Fuzzy... you can try and make a Medicine + Int check, yes.
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:16 am » (can Fuzzy make a medicine + int or a lore + int check to try to figure out what killed Little Lotus? If no one stops her from getting near the body?)
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:15 am » Fuzzy: *will try to go to look at Little Lotus's body*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:14 am » The Palm Gardens smell like a sweet lavender Incense... with a slight tinge of blood right now... there's the body of Little Lotus seen in a back room.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:13 am » Baoshi: .....*has to qual a laugh* Oh, oh dear... i think I know her. Don;t worry, she diddn;t do it- she just has a... well, you know how some girls get. A little peppery.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:13 am » Shun:*rolls eyes at Tens statements.*
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:12 am » Fuzzy: *also distracted by tea thoughts*
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:12 am » Fuzzy: *wondering why no one likes boys in that business*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:12 am » Tens: She's over there, the little wallflower: *He points over towards what you know is Shun dressed up like a lady, but now wearing makeup and with a different hair style*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:12 am » And now you all know why Baoshi can get a little... catty. XD
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:11 am » [Mei: *snicker]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:11 am » Baoshi/Tao: No name yet? Wieeerrrd... *snaps out of it, remembering hsi act, before chuckling* Dammit Tens, stop making me laugh. *smiles a little* Is she still around?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:10 am » Tensile Strength: *Looking at Fuzzy* In THIS business, honey? The boys want to be built like girls.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:10 am » Wei: *nods* I'm sure she'll be happy to hear that...
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:10 am » Fuzzy: *thinking about tea!*
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:10 am » Fuzzy: Is that a bad thing?
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:10 am » Lol
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:09 am » Pfffff...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:09 am » Tensile Strength: She hasn't even PICKED a name yet. *He smirks* Complete amateur. She just gets angry whenever anyone asks. And that BODY... she's built like a BOY.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:09 am » ShunOOC: Hmmm... I'm split on whether to be offended by that or glad.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:09 am » They had SHun serve tea? that is funny
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:08 am » *snerk*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:08 am » Baoshi/Tao: *smiles a little* Well, you are a fine dancer indeed, Tens. Whats the new girls name?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:08 am » Tensile Strength: It was Ginsing, dearie.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:08 am » Wei: *Whispers to Fuzzy* Do you think we should try and investgate it outside?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:07 am » Telsile Strength: Absoluately nothing, honey. Lotus hadn't even met with a customer in a hour... she was just bringing May BLossom tea, like she did every day for the past year." *Tensile Strength looks conspiritorial* It was ginsing tea... if you ask me, though, it was that new girl that did it. The one May brought in with her today... the one who is, by the way, just *HORRIBLE* at dancing! I mean, *I* can sway my hips more- *He laughs and stops himself* Oh but I do talk."
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:07 am » Fuzzy: *pats Baoshi on the back*
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:06 am » Fuzzy: What kind of tea was it?
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:06 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:05 am » Baoshi/Tao: Ah... Little Lotus? *slightly sad expression flashes across his face* During tea? Did anything come before that? A suspicious sight, or a noise... just to be thurough...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:05 am » Nellus:*notes!*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:04 am » Tensile Strength: Just as she was having tea with May Blossom... Poor thing must be so distraught. May mothered her for the past few years since we took her in off the street...
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:04 am » Fuzzy: *eyes widen*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:03 am » Tensile Strength: Oh, it's so horrible! Little Lotus just screamed and fell to the ground, her eyes and ears bleeding! *he feigns a gasp of horror8
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:02 am » heh
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:02 am » FuzzyOOC: High lore...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:01 am » *snerk*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:01 am » WeiOOC: *surprised Fuzzy knew that*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:01 am » OOCBaoshi: That could work as a nickname, actualy...
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:01 am » Fuzzy: *now wondering why he bothered to test his tensile strength in the first place*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:01 am » WeiOOC: ...Really?
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:00 am » [Mei: I'll call you Taoshi!]
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:00 am » Fuzzy: *wondering if Tensile Strength could really withstand pressures of 7 GPa*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:00 am » Baoshi/Tao: Just need to talk, is all. The Lady is already beset by questions, and a little knowledge of what's happened here would help...
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:00 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:58 pm » Tensile Strength of the Bamboo Grove looks at "Tao". "Um... what is going on....officer."
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:58 pm » Wei: *follows*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:57 pm » WeiOOC: ...I know *snuggles*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:57 pm » The guards look at Baoshi, and raise an eyebrow. "Well...there's nothing WRONG with it..."
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:57 pm » Fuzzy: *hurries after Baoshi*
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:57 pm » FuzzyOOC: But one of Baoshi's cousins! *wibble*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:57 pm » Baoshi will quickly wave at him, and walk over. "Excuse me, Gaurd? I need to talk to this man. Tao, investigator.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:57 pm » WeiOOC: You know... this would be the best time to sneak off...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:55 pm » Eventaully, Baoshi is able to find Tensile Strength of the Bamboo Grove (Tinker's name! NOT MINE!) who is being led out of the building by two guards he's making catty remarks to
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:55 pm » .
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:53 pm » Fuzzy: *looking around, fretfully*
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:53 pm » (poke)
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:53 pm » Wei: *will follow Baoshi's Lead*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:53 pm » Baoshi will look quickly for a courtesan he knows well, to try and talk to quickly...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:52 pm » Nellus:*following Baoshi*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:52 pm » (Vote for Team spy! You will never see it coming anyways)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:51 pm » Ok.. Team Sleuth: The guards are escorting cortesans out of May Blossom's building, and she herself is answering some questoins. A few guards are keeping people away.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:50 pm » (Back)
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:49 pm » Petal: [squees quietly]
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:48 pm » Snow: Don't like the story but the play itself was not too bad
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:47 pm » Brb
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:47 pm » [Petal: Yeeeeeeee! He is buff! Just like I speculated!]
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:47 pm » He has a toned body, but not ridiculously muscular
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:47 pm » DuskOOC: Mei, is that all you think about?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:47 pm » He's... not necessarily a giant, but he's pretty brawny. Clearly someone who grew up doing hard work, probably a farmer before he became an actor.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:47 pm » ShunOOC: Of course...*rolls eyes*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:46 pm » After, of course, "Being shown the error of his ways"
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:46 pm » How buff is Togashi?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:46 pm » Togashi of the 7 Winds is hardly the best actor there, but he does an excellent job portraying a surprisingly sympathetic anathema who in the end of the play ends his own life to save the good guys.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:46 pm » Snow: Not bad. I might have to come back again *is standing and clapping*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:45 pm » It lasts for about 3 hours and recieves a standing ovation.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:45 pm » Team Spy: The Play is extremely well done for a low-budget performance. The "Shadow Dragon" is done using complicated silhouette puppets and the actors behaviors and mannerisms are exaggerated and stylistically over the top. The actors have clearly practiced a lot and the story is an old one and well liked.
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:45 pm » Fuzzy: *following Baoshi*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:44 pm » DuskOOC: You know, the first time I threw a rock in game, it was at that same dragon blooded....
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:44 pm » Wei: *Nods back*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:43 pm » Shun:*nods to the group, still watching other people carefully*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:43 pm » Baoshi/Tao: Ah... *inward sigh*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:41 pm » ShunOOC:*is shaken* Sorry.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:41 pm » DuskOOC: *picks up and shakes ShunOOC: Don 't scare me like that!
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:41 pm » He must be trying to be "One with the wall"
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:41 pm » Fuzzy: *whew...*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:41 pm » You guys can see that Shun is still around... way back at the side of the room, as if he's trying to merge with a wall
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:40 pm » Shun:*being as invisible as possible while still watching May's back*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:39 pm » Indeed...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:39 pm » Alright... May Blossom is busy answering some questions with some guards as Team Sleuth approaches
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:39 pm » ?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:39 pm » Hee!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:37 pm » Heck, Mei could pay for all of them if she burned off some of her Quintessence
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:37 pm » Snow: Both it is then
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:37 pm » Petal: Why not both?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:37 pm » ....I mean easily!
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:36 pm » Snow: Do we file this under pleasure or business expense?
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:36 pm » [Wasily! I'll have to use that word now.]
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:36 pm » Nellus:*investigation don't fail me now*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:36 pm » It's just a resources 2 thing....
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:35 pm » *easily
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:35 pm » Ok, the play isn't that expensive to buy a ticket for. Mei, Deka, and Dusk can go in to get a seat pretty wasily.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:35 pm » Wei: *Leave over to Baoshi* ...Do you want to go in as Tao investigator, or as Baoshi, nephew of the owner?
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:35 pm » Fuzzy: *ready to be moral support for Baoshi...*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:34 pm » Wei: *ready to help Baoshi investigate...*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:34 pm » Snow: Sure, I can go for a laugh
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:33 pm » meanwhile, Team Sleuth has just gotten to the scene of the crime.... May Blossom's place of employment
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:33 pm » Petal: Time to see a play, shall we?
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:32 pm » Snow: I should them 'wicked anathema *more to herself*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:32 pm » DuskOOC: Ya think?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:31 pm » WeiOOC: ...I think they modified that story a bit...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:31 pm » yes, actually... Togashi of the Seven Winds is listed as playing as Ori, one of the wicked Anathema serving the Shadow Dragon.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:31 pm » Dusk: *looks to see what time the shows are*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:30 pm » OOCBaoshi: *hugs, and has sardines*
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:30 pm » Is Togashi what's-his-name listed as one of the actors?
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:30 pm » FuzzyOOC: *hugs Baoshi and offers him sardines*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:30 pm » The play they're performing is currently "The Story of the Dragon's Shadow", a retelling of an ancient legend.
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:30 pm » FuzzyOOC: Yay! *has sardines*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:30 pm » Alright. Well, you easily meet a Riksha driver who can give you directions... Xeon theater is a run down theater in Issac's Folly, a building past it's prime and outshined by more modern buildings, but it's large and they make efficient use of space.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:29 pm » DuskOOC: It could be a new hire, Baoshi...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:29 pm » OOCBaoshi: I can;t *beleive* I;m pulling this off... *grinning* But... a cousins hurt.. *droop*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:29 pm » alright, posted
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:29 pm » Wizzard: *gives Fuzzy a tin of sardines*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:28 pm » hey, I fumbled on a 7 dice check
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:28 pm » Dang, 7 dice and that's all I get.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:28 pm » BBCode 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=5, 1d10=6
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:27 pm » FuzzyOOC: Do you think the wizard will give me a fish? Wait...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:27 pm » yep working on posting
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:27 pm » ok for you z 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=5
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:27 pm » Alright, Demo. Post 'em? I'll refresh
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:27 pm » a tin*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:27 pm » *gives Wei a stin star*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:26 pm » I can get chat logs so far.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:26 pm » WeiOOC: I'm the Tin Man!
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:26 pm » yeah
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:26 pm » [Hey, I should have picked Presence over Athletics, but that's neither here nor there.]
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:25 pm » [Mei: [@Dusk] Ooh, wear them! They fit our sneaky image.]
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:25 pm » I really should ahve made Investigation instead of Lore a favored ability
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:25 pm » DuskOOC; Ooh, shiny shoes!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:25 pm » (Also, I have to reboot... can someone post the game so far and we can all reboot for the sake of no lag in chat?
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:25 pm » ok hold on
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:25 pm » FuzzyOOC: ...can I be the lion?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:25 pm » Dusk: Any carriage driver or riskshaw should know, if we see one.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:25 pm » Ok... ask around, it'd be a simple Investigation + Wits check
Claire « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:25 pm » FuzzyOOC: *offers DuskOOC a pair of red high heels*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:24 pm » Snow: We can ask

_________________
"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!" -Marvin the Martian

Spam Poison. I think.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted Quest logs IV
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:32 pm 
Offline
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:52 pm
Posts: 618
Location: Two steps ahead of you
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:30 am » want me to get it?
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:30 am » DekaOOC; oh fun
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:30 am » [Disguise-wise, I mean.]
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:30 am » Shun:*laughs a bit as he runs* Ok, that was fun. What's next, gonna go mug the scarlet empress?
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:30 am » [Deka, you're going to be up again.]
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:30 am » (I already refreshed)
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:30 am » Wei: *shrugs*
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:30 am » (Ok, someone needs to save this chat log, post it, and we all need to reboot. Chat's getting too long and causing Hawk problems)
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:29 am » Good, good...
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:29 am » But now Wei's face has been seen by a guard. Which may have further implications.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:29 am » There's not enough of a really mustered pursuit yet to really go after you
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:29 am » there it goes
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:29 am » [We need someone to play Yakety Sax here as they run.]
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:29 am » Baoshi: *not having his best night*
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:29 am » Dusk: 3
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:29 am » testing
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:28 am » Alright.. well... fortunately, you guys are more or less capable of getting yourselves away... I'm not even going to have people roll for this.
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:28 am » 3.
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:28 am » Wei: *2*
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:28 am » somehow.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:28 am » 1
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:28 am » 6
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:28 am » 4
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:27 am » Baoshi: *needs to not make desisions while up too late*
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:27 am » For the reference, what is EVERYONE'S limit scores at?
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:27 am » The first roll was my stealth roll, because I'd forgotten to copy over it
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:27 am » *Err...be able to flee
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:27 am » Wei: *willpower point, and flee!* ...point of limit, too
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:27 am » or the first
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:27 am » Ok... Wei either has to stay and deal with the situation, or spend a willpower, gain a limit, and have to flee
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:27 am » waht is the second roll for?
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:26 am » 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=7 err... not that it matters
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:26 am » 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=6
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:26 am » Shun:*flee! Really wants to see how tough these guards are, but flee*
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:26 am » Fuzzy: *tail between her legs!*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:25 am » Ah, well, thats good then...
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:25 am » Actually, Tinker, in this case rolling low is a good thing.
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:25 am » A botch in this situation means your Valor atrophies for a second.
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:25 am » good thing Deka isn't there
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:24 am » No, that's good.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:24 am » yes... you do have to spend a point of Willpower to flee
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:24 am » ....Ouch.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:24 am » 1d4=2, 1d4=3, 1d4=1, 1d4=2
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:24 am » That's a success, so spend a point of WP to repress?
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:24 am » Ok... Shun gains one Limit
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:24 am » BBCode 1d10=6, 1d10=3, 1d10=8
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:23 am » Shun does as well. Roll your valor in dice
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:23 am » I am
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:23 am » You need to do so as well
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:23 am » I'm not...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:23 am » Me.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:23 am » Wei, you declared you were Absconding... roll your dice in Valor. Is anyone else Valor based in virtue?
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:22 am » Willow: *is waiting uo for the others to return*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:22 am » Alright. THis has been a cock up so far, so I'll say asbcond, and quietly hope that that;s even possible now.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:21 am » Well, the whole *reason* I asked to be thrown inside is he has a *charm* that lets him magicaly vanish if a battle goes badly... so give me a moment.
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:21 am » FuzzyOOC: *puts a scone on Baoshi's head*
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:21 am » ShunOOC:The logical part of my brain says abscond, the valor score say advance #$%% it all!
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:20 am » (I would suggest absconding... if we can convince Baoshi...)
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:20 am » [Mei: Aggrieve?]
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:20 am » "Brave sir robin bravely ran away"
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:20 am » Wei: *Already absconding*
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:20 am » [/referenceOnlyHomestuckfanswillget]
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:20 am » Fuzzy: Gruffle...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:20 am » ....
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:20 am » So now the question is.... Advance or Abscond? What do you do now, Pupa?
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:19 am » we'll chalk this up to a learning experience.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:19 am » ....Alright, sorry. I was just *asking*.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:18 am » *sigh* Of course...
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:18 am » (Look guys, you should have kept your story straight. I'm sorry, but you all worked at cross purposes on this one. What is a poor guard SUPPOSED to think when he hears yelling and sees a man in AMROR with weapons jumping over a fence?) Baoshi is, in fact, NOT close to this man. Wei is 20 feet away, and Baoshi's farther and separated by a FENCE
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:18 am » Note to self, plan out what you are doing as a group beforehand
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:18 am » (I'm pretty sure he's on the other side...)
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:18 am » Wei: *shrugs* Or there's that... Oh well... *jumps back on top of the fence, and drops back over* Getting out would be appreciated...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:18 am » Is baosh close to this man, sounding th alarm?
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:17 am » ShunOOC:*thumbs up* I like this plan.
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:17 am » FuzzyOOC: *facepalm*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:17 am » Inspector Tao: ....Oh for...
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:17 am » [Mei: UHHHHHH Just.... try not to get killed, m-kay?]
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:16 am » The Guard turns. "To ARMS! TO ARMS! THIEVES SNEAKING INTO THE GARRISON!"
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:16 am » Inspector Tao: *bows* Please frgive the intrusion. But someone inside this compound is guilty of treason.
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:16 am » Wei: *Calls over the side* Tao? There's somebody here to see you, inside... *starts grumbling to himself...*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:16 am » Inspector Tao: Ah, thank the gods. The Law, then.
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:16 am » You should be so lucky. I think it's worse.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:16 am » I should point out that a stealth check does NOT, in fact, make you invisible without charms to back it up. In addition, while you may be able to move silently, you can't exactly HIDE while you're falling. Also, when you're trying to sneak in, you really shouldn't ahve your partner yelling.
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:15 am » Wei: *rolls his eyes* Of course! It always happens, everytime someone doesn't answer the first time... he sends me up, and then Just as I jump down off the side, Somebody finally comes out!*
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:15 am » [Mei: [facepalm]]
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:15 am » ...yeep.
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:15 am » I was afraid of this...
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:15 am » heh, worst stealth mission ever.
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:15 am » uh oh...
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:14 am » And then he sees Wei, just as he lands over the fence. And his eyes go WIDE.
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:14 am » WeiOOC: *is lecturing* Now, Lammellar Armor is not quite as restrictive, however, it can interfere somewhat...
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:14 am » However, at this point, something happens. The front doors to the complex open, and a man in Lamellar armor, rubbing his eyes and yawning, steps out. "Oi..wot's all this, then?"
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:13 am » Baoshi can make an Awareness + Perceptoin check to hear the Night Watchmen coming, yes.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:13 am » Can Baoshi hear the gaurds coming?
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:13 am » Wei: *not a botch! yay!*
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:12 am » 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=6
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:12 am » Wheee!
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:12 am » Ok then. make your roll
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:12 am » -2
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:12 am » Yes.But what is your mobility penalty?
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:12 am » Fuzzy: *is a rather big puppy, but yes* Wuff...
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:12 am » Dex+stealth, right?
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:11 am » Correct
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:11 am » ...stealthily, in armor? Ok... what's the mobility penalty for your armor? That'll be the number of dice you take off of your stealth roll.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:11 am » yeah
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:10 am » Baoshi is trying to talk to someone inside, and Wei was about to jump, yes.
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:10 am » Indeed... I think Wei will try and jump *somewhat* stealthily, though
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:09 am » ...maybe we need to back up and decide what's going on right now. Wei said he's jumping, Shun just finished his spell, Baoshi's trying to be noticed, and Fuzzy is a puppy. Am I right on all counts?
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:09 am » Fuzzy: *whines at Shun again*
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:09 am » Fuzzy: *is a dog*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:09 am » Wei, though, might want to hide.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:09 am » He is.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:09 am » I though Baoshi was trying to be noticed...
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:08 am » (Should we make stealthish rolls?)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:08 am » Inspector Tao: ...*quietly* Wei? You might want to run.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:08 am » 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=8
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:07 am » Shun:*trying to looks unimportant in the alley while watching the compound*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:07 am » Inspector Tao: *composes himself, and quietly stands, glowering*
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:07 am » Now rolling for the night watchmen heading towards Baoshi and Wei and Shun and Fuzzy
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:07 am » Ok... so someone inside the complex heard Inspector Tao yell.
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:07 am » ouch
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:06 am » 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=8
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:06 am » FuzzyOOC: I need to figure out more words in dog form...
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:06 am » Fuzzy: Whiiiiiiiine.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:06 am » ShunOOC:Shouldn't I be the one leading the suicide charge?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:06 am » OOCBaoshi: I have a *limit*.
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:05 am » [Mei: And I thought I was the crazy one.]
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:05 am » Make an Athletics check, Wei.
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:05 am » DuskOOC: So long, guys. It was nice knowing you.
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:05 am » Wei: *is jumping over it, and pulling baoshi up the other side*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:05 am » Inspector Tao *shouts* You have one more chance to willingly open your doors, before I am authorized to take action!
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:04 am » DekaOOC: Hey I still am, I am just doing a better job at hiding it from you
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:04 am » Ok... so you guys are climbing the wall?
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:04 am » (Up to you)
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:04 am » DuskOOC: And I thought Deka was reckless!
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:04 am » Ok Wally, screw the combo, I am uping my investigation to a reasonable amount
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:04 am » He should channel Samus Aran.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:03 am » ok, then Shun will cast wood dragon's claws so he has them ready. Then puts the sleeves of his robe together to hide them.
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:03 am » .
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:03 am » ok
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:03 am » Wise? No. But Baoshi is pissed, and channeling himself into some serious Valor here.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:03 am » err...*attention*
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:03 am » so he should have time to get it off... climbing a fence, however, might attract some intention>
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:03 am » Wei: *holds onto the other end, and jumps over the fence* Does that make climbing easier?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:03 am » Inspector Tao: *takes the rope*
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:03 am » you sure it is wise to barge in at this time?
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:02 am » Casting a spell takes 5 ticks, so about 5 seconds roughly
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:02 am » Wei: Oh, okay... Alright, I can get us inside... *hands Baoshi some rope* Hold on to that, alright?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:01 am » Inspector Tao: Because otherwise I start punching down walls.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:01 am » Sorry
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:01 am » Hmm... the fence? About 12 feet
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:01 am » and Shun's spell will only take a few seconds right?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:01 am » Inspector Tao: Can you get I, or both of us inside or not?
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:01 am » Wei: *looks up at the fence* ...Hmmm...
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:00 am » .
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:00 am » Fuzzy: *goes into the alleyway and headbutts Shun lightly* Wuff.
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:00 am » WeiOOC: ...cause if it's short enough, I can just jump it for Baoshi...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:59 pm » (You can roughly guess at their pacing about a few minutes away_
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:59 pm » (do I have any idea how soon they'll be here?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:59 pm » and the distant "Clank! Clank! Clank!" of their armor.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:58 pm » Ok... Fuzzy doesn't see or scent anyone... but she DOES hear the steady marching of a patrol of night watchman heading towards this location...
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:58 pm » WeiOOC: How tall is the fence?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:58 pm » Inspector Tao: You heard me. I can;t climb the bloody fence, but I can probably survive the fall, and I'm not backing out *now*.
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:57 pm » 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=6
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:57 pm » (ok)
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:57 pm » [Mei: What?]
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:57 pm » (Hmm...I'd say add a bonus die for good hearing and good sense of smell)
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:57 pm » Wei: ...What?
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:56 pm » (does anything weird happen because I'm a dog?)
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:56 pm » WeiOOC: ...alright, that may be the wrong character to get into...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:56 pm » Inspector Tao: Throw me as far into the compound as you can, if you please.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:55 pm » Elan: What'd you want I should do, boss?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:55 pm » Ok... make a perception + awareness roll, Claire.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:54 pm » Inspector Tao: *cracks his neck, and looks up the fence* Alright.
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:53 pm » (should I make a spot check? and what roll is that, again?)
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:53 pm » yeah, I know. It'll be personal essence
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:53 pm » although remember if you spend enough peripheral essence, you'll cause your anima to flare up...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:52 pm » Shun: Watch out for anyone Denty.*heads into alley and looks around to make sure it's unoccupied.*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:52 pm » Ok... you can probably find an alleyway nearby
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:51 pm » ok, thought so
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:51 pm » Shun:*looking around for a nice secluded spot to prepare his spell.*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:51 pm » (All spells are Obvious unless otherwise noted)
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:51 pm » (Yes Shun, yes it does)
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:51 pm » You'll have to read the spell and find out, Demo
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:50 pm » so you mgiht be shouting, but no one's necessarily hearing you...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:50 pm » btw does the spell count as objous or something that would attract a lot of attention?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:50 pm » The gate rattles and shakes. But you're not even at the door: Remember that there was a fence outside the building, a wooden fence, with a gate. This fence encloses a small field of grass OUTSIDE the building
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:50 pm » Inspector Tao: In the name of the Law, i demand to speak with someone! OPEN!
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:49 pm » Shun*joking*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:49 pm » Shun: Huh, so he does have a spine.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:49 pm » Wei: *steps up behind him*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:49 pm » Baoshi: ...Screw it. *he steps forward, and slams his fist against the door* Open up!
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:49 pm » Wei: ...Sleep?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:48 pm » Baoshi: ...er... wait. Are we planning on sleeping sometime tonight?
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:48 pm » Fuzzy: *little tail wags*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:48 pm » Wei: *scratches Fuzzy behind the ears* Remember, you're our cavalry..
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:48 pm » ...I should point out that right not it's about a quarter to midnight
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:47 pm » Baoshi: Right... the inspector. *deep, deep breath, as he quietly recites something just barely at a whisper to himself*
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:47 pm » Fuzzy: *sighs and lays at Shun's feet* Wuff.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:46 pm » Shun: True, but don't pick any fights while in there... wait that's me. I'll wait with Denty out here.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:46 pm » Wei: It'd probably be easiest if Inspector Tao, or whatever, goes in with just a bodyguard...
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:45 pm » Fuzzy: ...gruffle?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:45 pm » Baoshi: Do you think you can control youself?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:45 pm » Shun: So, should I wait out here, or come with?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:44 pm » *Biting tongue*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:44 pm » Wei: And it's not like they're going to think I'm crazier than I've already shown...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:44 pm » Baoshi: *self confidence... plummeting...* ...alright... I can try, at least.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:44 pm » back
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:43 pm » Fuzzy: Ruff?
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:42 pm » Wei: *shrugs* Personally, I think you could pull it off... and honestly? As long as we don't show off that we're... you know, the worse we can probably expect is getting thrown out on our butts...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:42 pm » (Brb, getting water)
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:42 pm » Shun: And I'd rather not pick another fight with a platoon of dragon blooded...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:41 pm » Baoshi: ...This... this. *deep breath* Alright. As much as I want to try and get inside, and investigate... I can;t say with confidence about my abilties to do so.
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:41 pm » Fuzzy: *sniffs the ground, and nods*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:39 pm » Wei: *to Fuzzy* You're sure she's in there?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:39 pm » Shun: Well... at least we know where she is...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:39 pm » Ok... back to team Sleuth. What do you do now?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:38 pm » Dusk: *pats Mei on the back* We are so going to defy your scheming boss, and DO this.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:37 pm » DekaOOC: yep
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:37 pm » Dusk: *reading with Mei* Well, lucky for you, you have a group of friends to help you, that you didn't expect.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:37 pm » ShunOOC: Spell!*think 'Squirell!' from UP*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:36 pm » I'll look into the Fivefold Snare and try to find out what it does so that the Gold Faction can help as much as we can. Sincerely, Shota
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:36 pm » WeiOOC: ...or you can do both...
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:36 pm » Mei: We better show this to Baoshi as soon as possible. He's going to EXPLODE......
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:36 pm » OOCbaoshi: Or we give it to SHUN who can *use* it...
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:36 pm » [The Writer: Ooh! Time to look in The White Treatise and see how Sorcery works.]
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:36 pm » I'll try to get in contact with you or offer any other help I can as soon as possible. I'm sorry...
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:35 pm » (Tis fine)
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:35 pm » [i]I don't know what it does. But it doesn't matter... this mission is way out of your leagues. I'm sorry... I can't recall you all, I don't have the authority outside of my own Division. But I'll try to help you all however I can. Enclosed on this letter is a powerful spell... if either you or Baoshi knows Terrestiral Sorcery you can learn it. If not...learn!
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:35 pm » Well, the plot has curdled.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:35 pm » DuskOOC: Deka, when you first met Roken, didn't he mention they had a god that gave them info or som ething?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:33 pm » (Sorry, back)
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:33 pm » *bald*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:33 pm » DuskOOC: Right at that blad head. Come on, baby, hit the target...
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:33 pm » FuzzyOOC: Oooooh... shiiiiinyyyy...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:32 pm » ShunOOC: Artifacts are shiney
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:32 pm » DekaOOC: I bet THAt is the object Roken wanted me to give up
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:31 pm » FuzzyOOC: What was that about a shiny?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:31 pm » OOCbaoshi: ....We are *EEFF!*.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:31 pm » DuskOOC: Like you'd give it to him. *finishes aiming, throws*
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:31 pm » Cooooooool...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:31 pm » *snerk*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:31 pm » WeiOOC: ...We can has Macguffin?
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:30 pm » [Mei: I remember seeing that thing in a dream not long after my Exaltation.]
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:30 pm » ShunOOC: Ooooooh artifact...*replace artifact with shiney*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:30 pm » According to a conversation I overheard Kejak talking to someone about, you two are the reincarnations of the two Sidereal in that circle. And it is your Destiny, according to the Loom, to find the Fivefold Snare again. Somehow it all starts in Thorns, or so he believes.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:29 pm » [Mei: AAAAAAAAAAAGH]
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:29 pm » Towards the end of the First Age, a circle of 8 Exalts existed: A Lunar, two Sidereal, a Dragon Blooded, and several Solar. this Circle was a rarity that mixed exaltations. And together they all created a powerful artifact, something called the Fivefold Snare.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:28 pm » [Mei: On the bright side, if I amass enough political power, maybe someday I can return the favor.]
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:28 pm » ShunOOC: an excelent point.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:28 pm » DuskOOC: Than ks, Wei. *spends a few ticks aiming boomerang*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:28 pm » WeiOOC: Hey, Dusk, remember you've got a boomerang now...
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:27 pm » DuskOOC: *picks up a rock*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:27 pm » ShunOOC: Your boss sucks.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:27 pm » Fortunately, tampering with the missions is a class 5 offense within the Bureau. Unfortunately, I have no proof he did this, or at least no proof I can legally submit to the Celestial Lions. But I've investigated the Loom of Fate, and I think I know why.
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:26 pm » FuzzyOOC: *pokes Chejop Kejak with a stick*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:26 pm » OOCBaoshi: ....*nearly about to faint*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:26 pm » [Mei: Well, in that case I can speculate a few reasons...]
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:25 pm » NellusOOC: Huh, I thought it seemed a bit much...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:25 pm » Don't ask me how I learned this. A man must have SOME secrets even if he's Journey caste, am I right? But what's big is that Chejop Kejak was the one who switched the missions! He had to be, he's the only one other than Narra-O, the God Of Things Only One Person Knows, who could have done it. After investigating the Loom, I think I've figured out why.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:25 pm » Dusk: Someone's setting you up to fail? What kind of ememies did you make up there?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:24 pm » OOCBaoshi: .....*not... enough... curse words... in ... the world...*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:24 pm » [Mei: I knew it!!]
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:23 pm » figures
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:23 pm » I've done some rooting around after getting your letter. Pestering a few gods I know, and asking some questions. And I've made a discovery... the assignment you were supposed to be given was somehow tampered with before you recieved it. You got the wrong mission, and somoene else got the one intended for your squad.
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:22 pm » (poke)
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:22 pm » Dear Mei and Baoshi,
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:22 pm » Ok... normally I'd PM Jane this, but since Dusk is near enough to read in, and it's written in old realm, i'll just say it here
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:21 pm » (poke cause the net is crappying on me)
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:21 pm » DuskOOC: Don't hold your breath, Baoshi.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:20 pm » Mei takes the letter, and reads it.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:20 pm » Don Paolo preens a metal feather and looks up at her. "Mistress... I have returned with a letter for you tied to my leg." And no, Mei, he hasn't been hurt.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:20 pm » Has the hawk been damaged in any way?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:20 pm » The cavalry! ...maybe...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:20 pm » Eee! Eeee! Eeee!
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:20 pm » Mei holds up her arm, and Don Paolo returns to it.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:18 pm » As Mei and Dusk go back to May Blossom's house, Mei notices something...a starmetal hawk perched out on top of a Balcony!
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:18 pm » Shun:...And here i thought she couldn't do better than a wall of zombies.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:18 pm » Wei: Huh... so can't you just pretend to still be Investigator Tao, so we can find out more?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:17 pm » Baoshi: I... um.. this... this isn't good. This is the scarlet empires garrison...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:17 pm » Ok! Switching over to Charle's Exalts!
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:16 pm » Fuzzy: Whine...
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:16 pm » Scarlet emp— carrrrrrp.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:16 pm » Wei: *Can't read it* ...I'm assuming that's bad?
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:16 pm » Baoshi- that's not what I've heard...
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:16 pm » Holy....
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:16 pm » Baoshi: ...oh dear...
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:16 pm » [Mei: Why should that be a problem? [turns a little quintessence into a plaid miniskirt] Here. Try this on.]
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:16 pm » The gates are firmly locked.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:16 pm » In New Realm.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:16 pm » A large complex surrounded by a wooden wall... there's a sign on the outside of the gate that reads "Scarlet Empire Garrison" written on it
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:15 pm » It leads towards the Autocrat's palace...and to a building nearby.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:15 pm » OOCBaoshi: I;m not wearing a miniskirt...
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:15 pm » Wheeeeeee!
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:15 pm » Ok, that makes it...Fuzzy is able to track the scent.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:15 pm » Pfftt....
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:14 pm » Hee hee hee...
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:14 pm » ...Daphne and Velma, together forever!
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:14 pm » NellusOOC: This is the strangest metaphor I've ever heard of...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:14 pm » and Nellus is Daphne
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:14 pm » ClaireOOC: *tries to pull a dragon-blooded's face off*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:13 pm » Woohoo!
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:13 pm » 5!
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:13 pm » DuskOOC: Old man Smithers.
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:13 pm » Wheeeee!
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:13 pm » 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=10
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:13 pm » DuskOOC: Is Baoshi Velma?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:13 pm » Yes
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:13 pm » ShunOOC:*is Freddy?... or old man smithers.*
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:13 pm » survival + perception + 2?
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:12 pm » WeiOOC: *is still shaggy*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:12 pm » So I'm gonig to give you one last tracking chance in recompense
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:12 pm » I'm committed to that, and I forgot about it
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:12 pm » Well... I kinda neglected that I said last night I was going to give Fuzzy a +2 dice modifier for her scent ability
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:12 pm » Baoshi: I say we search, and if we don;t find anything we go back...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:12 pm » Shun: Nope, hungry yes, but nothing other than that.
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:11 pm » Searching the area?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:11 pm » What are you guys going to do now?
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:11 pm » FuzzyOOC: Ruh roh!
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:11 pm » Sure, why not
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:11 pm » Baoshi: ...did anyone else get this sudden sense of impending bothersomenes...? Wait, I just haven;t eaten lunch.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:11 pm » Team Scooby.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:11 pm » Ok... meanwhile... back to team Sleuth...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:11 pm » NellusOOC:... not normally...
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:10 pm » Willow: I wonder if we could kidnap him for a while? *musing*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:10 pm » Petal: [still muttering to herself] And this is the kind of assignment they give to first-timers??!
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:09 pm » Willow: And as much as he loves his sweetie, he wants the Autocrat dead even more. You know, if that marriage goes through...yeah. Scarlet Empire rules this place. Through him, eventually, I'll wager.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:09 pm » [Mei: Where's a Lord Vetinari when you need one?]
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:07 pm » Petal and Willow return to Aunt May's.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:07 pm » Willow:*nods*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:07 pm » Petal: But for now... yeah. Let's head back. This is serious.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:07 pm » Petal: Now, we've got a hold of several important threads of this knot, and we can trace 'em back to the center.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:07 pm » Willow: This just got bigger. let's go back and find the others. We all need to know.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:06 pm » Petal: On the bright side, we do know what's going on now.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:06 pm » Petal: [Looks at Willow, then mutters to herself] I'm going to have a look at my fate thread when I get back to Yu-Shan....
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:06 pm » For the record: Baoshi is going to get the vapors when he finds out.
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:06 pm » FuzzyOOC: Eepeepeep...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:06 pm » ShunOOC: Yess'm.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:05 pm » DuskOOC: Oh, shut up, Shun!
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:05 pm » ShunOOC: Quit panicking, they've just put themselves all in one spot. Convenient for us.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:04 pm » GM: *Pays the Fate Spiders the five bucks he owed them*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:04 pm » Willow: Petal, that's the one leading the Grand Hunt. The one who shot at you, back when.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:04 pm » and the threads draw together.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:04 pm » Willow: Oh. M y. God. It's her.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:04 pm » OOCBaoshi: ....*deeeeeeeep breath* I can do this, I can DO this I can... can...
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:03 pm » Petal: The kid himself is the son of a magistrate, so I'm tempted to answer yes.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:03 pm » Petal: Dragon-blooded daughter of an ambassador for the scarlet empire. Lorenzo said she was "that girl from the Ikigaru house".
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:03 pm » Willow: If she's out of the way-and no, I don't mean dead-will he still become a magistrate?
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:02 pm » FuzzyOOC: *human!* Isn't it less complicated? Now we know why he's supposed to run off with Togashi...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:02 pm » GM OOC: *@Mei* MWAHAHAHAHA!
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:02 pm » Willow: *deep breath* Who's the woman?
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:02 pm » [Mei: ARGH this just got mooooore complicated...]
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:02 pm » ClaireOOC: *sitting on Da's lap for hugs!*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:01 pm » Petal: I think that's the smoking firewand right there.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:01 pm » thanks zo
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:01 pm » Again, I has a map for you guys: http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr21 ... sAfter.png
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:01 pm » "....you're just going to throw your whole frigging life away and marry that woman just to give everyone a chance to get rid of the Autocrat? That's insane!"
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:00 pm » "...I wanted to leave with you. Travel. See everything. But my father's dead, Togashi... I can't. Everyone's expecting me to take his position as Magistrate. The council's already voted to initiate me. I have to do this. If I don't, then they won't have a way in."
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:00 pm » sorry, lost my map. Goody, now we know where necromancer lady is most likely hiding.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:00 pm » OOCAndrew: Piffle... I;ll ix it, you old worrywart...
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:00 pm » Petal: Here's what I heard:
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:00 pm » WeiOOC: ...Well, that subplot just got a lot more important...
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:00 pm » Willow: He does?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:00 pm » The Autocrat's Palace is IN the Scion District
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:00 pm » ShunOOC:Wait, where's the Scion district in compared to the autocrat's palace?
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:59 pm » Petal: And Togashi knows about it too.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:59 pm » Willow: *thinks* So that's why it was important for him to run off with his lover. To keep the Autocrat alive.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:59 pm » Petal: Yes! He said that he had to go through with this, in order to give "they" a way in.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:59 pm » Willow: wait, the son wants the autocrat killed?
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:58 pm » ClaireOOC: *hugs Da!* ...Da, I kinda broke it...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:58 pm » Chejop KejakOOC: *Looking at Claire* ...you just triggered a DROUGHT in the western Islands! I wasn't even aware that'd be possible! *As the oceans around the western islands begin to recede, revealing more land*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:58 pm » OOCAndrew: *lifts Claire free* Aww, poor sweetie~
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:57 pm » ClaireOOC: Eep!
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:57 pm » ClaireOOC: *promptly tangled in fate thread*
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:57 pm » ClaireOOC: *tries to help*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:57 pm » Petal: Young Magistrate's son insists on following his responsibilities.... in order for the mystery person who would kill the Autocrat to have a way in. [facepalms]
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:56 pm » Willow:....dammit.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:56 pm » OOCBaoshi: *juuuuust knits*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:56 pm » In the end, "Petal" leaves as Togashi is ejected from the house, and looks to be very broken up and, if he wasn't so ruggedly handsome, would probably be crying.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:56 pm » Willow: Well? *anxious*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:55 pm » Petal returns to Willow.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:55 pm » "Who loves ya, baby?"...Come on, if you know Charlie's Angels, you should know Kojak. :)
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:55 pm » mostly, yeah.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:54 pm » Oh! is he bald? Chejop Kojack!
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:54 pm » fffShunOOC: Outsider broke the loom. And hey there crazy paranoid guy.
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:54 pm » ClaireOOC: *ears droop* Sorry... I didn't MEAN to...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:54 pm » Chejop KejakOOC: ...why are Fate Spiders comitting a mass exodus from Yu Shan?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:54 pm » Lil' Dusk: *hands Fate spider some potholder loops to weave with*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:53 pm » OOCBaoshi: *quietly knits the loom back together* Stop with the tape... here, come on...
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:53 pm » ClaireOOC: *trying to fix it! with tape!*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:53 pm » WillowOOC: You're creeping me out with that 'heh heh heh', gm.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:52 pm » Fate Spiders: CLICK CLICK CLIIIIIICK! *Fleeing from Claire, the destroyer of fate*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:52 pm » GMOOC: heh heh heh
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:52 pm » OOCBaoshi: ....I... wasn;t aware that that was possible...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:52 pm » well she does keep breaking them
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:51 pm » heh
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:51 pm » And thus, Claire was banned from yet ANOTHER dimension...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:50 pm » NellusOOC: O.O
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:50 pm » ClaireOOC: *didn't think it would just come apart under high explosives like that...*
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:50 pm » ClaireOOC: *playing patchwork with the loom and some tape* ...ummmm, about that...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:50 pm » NellusOOC: Because not everything shows up on the loom probably.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:49 pm » OOCBaoshi: I am going to FIND the loom, and go over it with a damn *microscope*! How did we miss so much...
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:49 pm » FuzzyOOC: Gruffle.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:48 pm » WeiOOC: ...to be fair, I think he said something about getting us some alone time before he did...
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:48 pm » but in a fun way
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:48 pm » OOC: Oh, yes. Horribly wrong.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:47 pm » BaoshiOOC: Eeep!
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:46 pm » Willow:*hangs as far back as she can, and still see the door.*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:46 pm » Inner Pessimist: And now for things to go horribly wrong...
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:45 pm » Petal waits for a short time to see what happens.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:45 pm » Ok.... Jane, expect an IM
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:45 pm » FuzzyOOC: *is a polar bear* Gruff! *headbutts Baoshi in the direction of the well*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:45 pm » WeiOOC: ...but you pushed me in that well!
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:45 pm » heh
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:44 pm » *snerk*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:44 pm » (Naa-Team baoshi is Lassie. "What's that, Fuzzy? Little Wei has fallen down the well?"
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:44 pm » Ok... "Petal" approaches as Togashi knocks on the door and a servant opens it. After a bit of brief discussion, he is admitted in
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:44 pm » (back)
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:44 pm » DekOOC: Why not *vamps as well*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:43 pm » [Mei: [vamps]]
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:43 pm » (Baoshi's Exalted? Since we don't have a charlie?)
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:43 pm » DuskOOC: *vamps*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:42 pm » GMOOC: *To Baoshi* We are NOT doing a powerpuff girls parody
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:42 pm » We had a cat named Bosley...
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:42 pm » DekaOOC: *poses*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:42 pm » BaoshiOOC: Three *special* little girls...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:42 pm » *snerk*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:41 pm » http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkSx9Hckxis
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:41 pm » 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=10 [4 successes]
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:41 pm » heh'
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:40 pm » Besides, a movie of it came out within my lifetime, IIRC.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:40 pm » Anyways... ok... Petal, make a Stealth + Dexterity check
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:40 pm » No?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:40 pm » Hey, I've seen the show.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:40 pm » No?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:40 pm » Aren't you whippersnappers too young to know that?
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:40 pm » [Petal: Yay!]
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:40 pm » Hee!
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:39 pm » ha!
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:39 pm » DM's Decision: From now on Team Spy may also be known as Charlie's Exalted.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:39 pm » Willow hids farther away, but tries to keep Petal in sight.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:39 pm » snow: *will go off on her own*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:38 pm » Petal tries creeping close to the door, trying to find out what's going on without being noticed.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:38 pm » [Petal: I always wanted to say that.]
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:38 pm » Willow: I'm not getting too close-it's up to you, Petal.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:38 pm » Petal: Yeah. I'm going in!
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:38 pm » Willow: Okay, lurk outside, see if he's tossed out, or leaaves looking dejected.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:37 pm » Snow: Will meet back at May's place ok
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:37 pm » Petal: Wish me luck!
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:37 pm » Petal: You can't. He didn't see me.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:37 pm » Snow: You do that, I need to check a few things
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:36 pm » Willow: Okay, we can't go in. But we need to know if this worked or backfired.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:35 pm » Deciding what to do.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:35 pm » what are you doing?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:35 pm » Are you guys going to try and sneak up and watch?
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:33 pm » (doooo it, always wanted to backstab a fat man :P)
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:33 pm » It's approaching dusk
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:33 pm » Ok, here's the situation... he's just reaching the mansion, and now he's heading towards the front door, holding the flowers.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:33 pm » brb
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:32 pm » (Dammit Hawk! Don;t make me stat a essence minigun.)
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:32 pm » Whose mansion is it?
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:32 pm » ("spy sapping my Palace!")
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:31 pm » hence the problem..
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:31 pm » Because I don't think theres a way to follow him in side and spy.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:31 pm » He's heading towards a mansion just south of the Autocrat's palace
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:30 pm » Okay, is Loverboy heading towards a palace, a fancy home?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:30 pm » Ok.
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:30 pm » FuzzyOOC: *turns into a polar bear to make herself feel better*
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:30 pm » we are discussing, please hold
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:30 pm » WeiOOC: ...I'm not really sure...
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:30 pm » heh
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:30 pm » FuzzyOOC: Why do I feel like a solar all of a sudden?!
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:29 pm » Your party consists of an Imaginative Innkeepers daughter, a manipulative maiden of secrets, and a resourceful rogue. You are trailing Togashi of the Seven Winds, a pretty boytoy off to win his love's hand.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:29 pm » ... are we going to have to deal with a double mobious reacharound too?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:29 pm » *snerk*
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:29 pm » Snow:...?
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:29 pm » FuzzyOOC: *so confused*
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:29 pm » FuzzyOOC: *dressed in Dusk's clothing* EEP!
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:28 pm » ...well, that was different?
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:28 pm » Fuzzy: *licks Baoshi's hand*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:28 pm » X2 fakeout combo! You are now Team Spy!
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:28 pm » Ok. You guys are ABOUT to do that, when...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:28 pm » Baoshi: *fuzzes Fuzzy;s head* You did good, all this way.... *smiles*
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:27 pm » Fuzzy: *will help search the area as a dog, at least, to see if she can smell the scent again*
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:26 pm » Fuzzy: *a bit mopey*
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:26 pm » good*
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:26 pm » sounds god
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:26 pm » Shun: should we try searching the area and see what turns up?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:25 pm » Anyways... yeah. We're just going to go with declaring it when you post the roll, before results are told to you
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:24 pm » And yeah... I'd say declare it when you post the roll...
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:24 pm » [Mei: Hi!]
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:24 pm » It's techincally after the roll, but before you say what happens..
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:24 pm » so, just declare it when you post the roll. Sound fair?
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:24 pm » Sorry... I just wanna know what the rules are...
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:24 pm » Or do you have to do that before you roll? (just in general- and are we doing it slightly differently for house-rules here?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:23 pm » Alright. Fine. From now on I'll just give people the chance after the roll.
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:23 pm » I'm not gonna do it... but don't you get to chose to spend a point of willpower for an extra success AFTER you see the results of your roll (but before you find out if you succeeded or not)
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:23 pm » ShunOOC: Ok, so vengeance later. Fine.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:23 pm » Shun:*pats her head* It's alright. We've got a starting point.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:22 pm » ((Brb.))
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:22 pm » It's not an ideal option, but it's also the easiest way to do it in chat.
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:22 pm » Fuzzy: *puts her front paws over her head*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:22 pm » So I'm going to give Fuzzy the opportunity to choose to if she so wishs... BUT. I'm also going to houserule it that from now on, you have to declare if you're spending willpower before you make your roll. That way it's fair.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:22 pm » Shun: Better than nothing.*staring into Scion district*
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:21 pm » So I'd say just leave it as it is.
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:21 pm » I probably wouldn't have spent it anyway...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:21 pm » With chat it's tricky to give her that option every time.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:21 pm » Baoshi: Damn... well, we have a starting point, at least...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:21 pm » that being said, I didn't really give her the choice.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:21 pm » Correct... but I was going to suggest it once I saw two sucesses... just didn't type fast enough
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:20 pm » Once I've told the outcome, you can't do that anymore. We've had this discussoin before in story 1, remember?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:20 pm » Well... she TECHNICALLY can, but only before she knows if she succeeded or failed
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:19 pm » I have no idea what the rules are for that...
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:19 pm » Doesn't she get a chance to spend a willpower for an extra sucess? Since she didn't spend a willpower to channel?
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:19 pm » Can we go back and have her try to pick up the scent again from where she last had it?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:19 pm » drat, oh well
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:19 pm » So Fuzzy loses the scent, unfortunately... but you guys are pretty sure that the trail doesn't go any further than the Scion District.
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:19 pm » *headdesk*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:19 pm » Baoshi: ...Ah.. sorry, no...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:18 pm » ...ooo. Well, ironically enough, the amount of successes I decided this was going to take was a scaling upward pattern: the first check just needed 1, the second needed 2, and the third needed 3.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:18 pm » Shun: Does anyone have a good amount of bandages or rag cloth of some kind?
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:18 pm » 1d10=3, 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=3
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:17 pm » Baoshi: I know you can do this, Fuzzy. *smiles*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:17 pm » Just make a straight roll.
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:17 pm » (alright, I'm NOT gonna spend the willpower this time... wish me luck...)
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:17 pm » Same rules as before, but since the Scion district is less often visited by commoners due to much less businesses being centered there, I won't impose the -1 penalty
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:17 pm » Wei: Come on... I know you can do it...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:17 pm » (I seem to have exceeded my pun limit)
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:17 pm » Fuzzy: *getting tired from burning willpower* Whiiine.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:17 pm » ShunOOC: Great, dogpiled...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:16 pm » one final check to find where the scent leads to...
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:16 pm » WeiOOC: *Tackleglomps too*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:16 pm » Ok... Fuzzy...well....DOGGEDLY pursues the scent further... heading out of Issac's Folly and towards the Scion District...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:15 pm » ShunOOC: True, but he's annoying.*tacklglomped*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:15 pm » DuskOOC: *joins the tackleglomp*
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:14 pm » FuzzyOOC: ... *also, tackleglomps for ShunOOC*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:14 pm » Shun:*none of the usual snarky commentary, just coldly focused*
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:14 pm » FuzzyOOC: Isn't my Dad your Uncle? He's alive...
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:14 pm » DuskOOC: D'awww....
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:14 pm » ShunOOC: What? She's my last living relative, well unless her and Wei got hitched. I got to look out for her.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:13 pm » Baoshi: *this time, dammit... this time he;ll be there!*
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:13 pm » D'awwww...
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:13 pm » Fuzzy: *reumes tracking!*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:13 pm » *Don't worry Denty, we'll be with you
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:13 pm » Fuzzy: *tentative tail wags*
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:12 pm » 4
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:12 pm » Shun: *Pat's Fuzzy's head*
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:12 pm » 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=5, 1d10=1
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:12 pm » Wei: *pats Fuzzy behind the ears* You can do it... I know you can...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:12 pm » Yes
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:12 pm » Same difficulty penalty?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:12 pm » Baoshi: Then good luck, Nells~ *follows the others*
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:12 pm » Fuzzy: *doesn't like this smell...*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:12 pm » (I see no reason why not....)
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:12 pm » Fuzzy: *whiiiiiiine*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:11 pm » Shun:*following Fuzzy*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:11 pm » Nellus: Of course.*Baoshi's smile is rather infectious*
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:11 pm » (alright... can I spend another point of willpower to channel conviction again, via the same logic?)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:10 pm » Baoshi: Ah, that would be great if you could. Stay safe, okay? *he smiles at Nellus, beaming*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:10 pm » Wei: ..Alright, but becareful, alright?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:10 pm » (If it helps, Baoshi has somethign that can restore some later...)
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:10 pm » DuskOOC: Boshi, you flirt!
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:10 pm » (If you think it's worth it...)
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:10 pm » Nellus:...*smiles back, a bit confused as to why* Well, I can have Snow and the others filled in when they arrive here or at May's home.
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:09 pm » (what do you guys think? should I keep burning through willpower?)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:08 pm » Baoshi: He's too precious a resource to lose right now, after all. *smiles*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:08 pm » Ok.. Fuzzy takes off inot the streets. The trail is HARD to follow, but she can manage it... the trail leads off out of Issac's Folly, though. To continue tracking it such a long distance, Fuzzy will have to make another check
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:07 pm » Baoshi: Nellus can stay if he wants to. i don;t want to put him into danger.
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:07 pm » Fuzzy: *tracking scent!*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:07 pm » Wei: Which is why we'd prefer to have you along... it's easier to protect you if you're here
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:06 pm » Nellus:*why am I going on this fools errand?* I believe it may be best if I remain here, I am no warrior...
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:06 pm » (Well, that's assumed)
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:05 pm » *glad I channeled conviction* I haven't been rolling well this story...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:05 pm » (Wally's forgetting you still have to justify channeling that virtue to the GM)
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:05 pm » Yay, Fuzzy!
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:05 pm » (Well, you can channel any particular virtue a number of times equal to any particular virtue)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:05 pm » Go Fuzzy!
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:04 pm » 3 successes?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:04 pm » ok, We'll see if we can find some random bits of cloth or something.
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:04 pm » 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=2
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:04 pm » Ok, perception + survival + conviction, -1 difficultt, = 9 dice...
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:03 pm » (Correct... and you can channel a number of times per story equal to your conviction)
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:03 pm » Ok!
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:03 pm » yes.
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:03 pm » (that gives me extra dice equal to conviction, right?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:02 pm » (You can indeed burn a point of willpower to channel through your conviction, yes!)
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:02 pm » Ok.. first: Demo... I'll let you know, although you're in Issac's Folly, which isn't as known for ti's market place as Rhinanan is. Second: You're asking if your outfit can hide your arms while Wood Dragon's claws is on? A long sleeved outfit might hide the arms, but your hands will look really really REALLY funny unless you find some way to hide them too
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:01 pm » *unfamiliar with the willpower stuff*
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:01 pm » (can I burn a point of willpower to channel conviction for this roll, since it's important to her to find the person who's killing people before anyone else dies?)
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:01 pm » can the arms of your mind bear the load?(and that's my horrible pun for the evening)
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:00 pm » Fuzzy: *snufflesnuffle*
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:00 pm » (Just have to bear with us here all right)
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:00 pm » yeah, two questions though. Could you let me know if the group passes a weapon's stand with tiger claws, and could shun hide the wood dragon's claws in his disguise's sleeves?
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:00 pm » [Aaaaargh. All this talk about arms is unbearable.]
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:00 pm » Ok... then Fuzzy has to make a Survival + Perception check... however, it's at a -1 die penalty, because the scent trail itself goes through public areas where hundreds of people travel through every day... even with such a unique scent it's hard to pick one scent out of another
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:59 pm » Does the right bear be armed?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:59 pm » Don't give the gm ideas!
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:59 pm » Unless the rest of us sprouted dog noses recently...
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:58 pm » Yeah.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:58 pm » Ok... so you're following the necromancer lady's scent... and Fuzzy's the only one who can track it, right?
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:58 pm » (porridge? I can't spell)
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:58 pm » Fuzzy: ... *wants porrige*
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:58 pm » Fuzzy: *totally has the right to be armed*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:58 pm » Or we could quote The 4th Bear and talk about the right to arm bears
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:57 pm » And keeps arms beared
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:57 pm » Or arm Bears?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:57 pm » Well, I beleive the plan was to follow the necromancer ladies scent...
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:57 pm » The right to Bear arms? :)
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:57 pm » Heehee
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:57 pm » by the way zo, would Shun's disguise have large enough sleeves to cover up the wood dragon's claws?
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:57 pm » [This quoting lines business is fun.]
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:57 pm » Wei: *has lots of arms... well, of the weaponry type, anyways*
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:56 pm » Fuzzy: *hunts for arms*
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:56 pm » Fuzzy: *as a dog, has no arms...*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:56 pm » [You've already got arms, dumbass!]
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:56 pm » ShunOOC: Apparently I'm so awesome I am my own title.
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:56 pm » Fuzzy: *spent the essence to turn into a dog again*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:56 pm » Baoshi: *already has arms*
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:56 pm » ...no, wait.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:56 pm » Hey, he tydied his hair. :D
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:56 pm » Retrive arms from safe!
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:56 pm » [But I can't say what, and I can't say more. :twisted:]
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:55 pm » Ok... you are now Team Sleuth. You consist of a messy-haired guy, a bodyguard, a shapeshifting polar bear, Shun, and a young god-blooded SCRIBE. You are standing outside May Blossom's Palm Garden. What do you do?
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:55 pm » [The Writer is plotting some interesting stuff at the behest of the DM.]
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:55 pm » Ready.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:55 pm » ShunOOC: VENGEANCE!!! ... Eh, that's getting boring.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:55 pm » Dusk: You all better not have gotten yourselves killed while we've been seeing a play.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:54 pm » Hi! I'll be present as soon as I'm done with dinner.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:54 pm » I'm pretty much ready, yeah.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:53 pm » Wei: *is ready*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:53 pm » I am
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:53 pm » Fuzzy: I'll manage...
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:53 pm » I am
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:53 pm » So... everyone ready?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:53 pm » Baby Grue: Eeee?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:53 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:52 pm » Fair enough... hope it works out...
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:51 pm » Wei: So, Fuzzy... You going to be okay with tracking down the scary lady?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:51 pm » Ok. Sorry. I was talking to Claire about a problem in my DnD game I wanted someone else's insight over
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:51 pm » Deka: *takes the coin away and sets the grue down* I have something for you to play with *rumages through her bag*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:51 pm » Penny: D'aww. They're darling. *offers a baby grue a treat, and pets it*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:49 pm » Baby Grue: Peep! Grrwrfl! *kicks teeny paws*
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:48 pm » Deka: *picks up the baby grue* So you are curious as well I see
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:46 pm » baby Grues; *snuggling Claire*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:46 pm » Baby Grue: *holds up one of Dekas coins and peeps confusedly*
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:46 pm » Claire: Purrrrrrrrr...
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:46 pm » Rolf: *Smiling, and skritchies her ears*
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:45 pm » Claire: *sitting in Rolf's lap, playing with the baby Grues*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:45 pm » Rad: Works for me.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:44 pm » Baby Grue: *rummaging in Dekas pocket*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:43 pm » Wally: I know... and I appreciate it...
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:43 pm » Chic: So, leave you alone to think? I can do that.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:42 pm » Beth: *Snuggles a baby grue gleefully*
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:42 pm » Deka: Oh
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:42 pm » Chic: True....just thinking about landing in Mechaniscburg...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:41 pm » Rutherford: *nibbles treat* well, you wouldn;t have. You don;t get them in Exalted...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:41 pm » Rad: I know, I know... I'm trying...
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:41 pm » Wally: I promise... actual discussion will work soon enough... just remember, a full day hasn't even passed yet...
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:41 pm » Deka: Never seen them before
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:40 pm » Beth: *offer rutherford a treat*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:40 pm » Baby Grue: Pheww! *hugs Rolf's head*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:39 pm » Rolf: *pets baby grue*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:39 pm » Chic: Hmm...
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:39 pm » Claire: *puts a baby grue on Rolf's head*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:39 pm » Rad: Ummm.... actual discussion? Then again, that hasn;t worked so far...
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:38 pm » Wally: Oh, of course not... *snuggles*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:38 pm » Rutherford: They;re baby Grues, miss... *all tall and furry and fangy*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:38 pm » Baby Grue: Gwue!
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:38 pm » Claire: *strokes baby grues*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:38 pm » Chic: It'd be kinda obvious if I did...you got any ideas?
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:38 pm » Claire: They're things you don't poke.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:37 pm » Deka: Still didn't answer what they are
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:37 pm » Rad: Awww.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:37 pm » Baby Grue: *cooing noises*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:37 pm » Chic:*nudges Wally* You know I can't trip you again in game. Um, not that I did that on purpose. Certainly not.
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:36 pm » Claire: Don't poke them! *glares at Deka*
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:36 pm » Claire: *pettings!*
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:36 pm » Deka: *pokes a baby grue* what are these?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:35 pm » baby Grues: *nyam treats*
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:34 pm » Claire: *gives baby Grues treats*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:32 pm » Baby Grues: Peep!
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:32 pm » Claire: *confused and with baby grues in her coat pockets*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:32 pm » Chic: *finally has the barnacles off her hull!* Dratted sky barnacles....
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:32 pm » Claire: *untangled! reatnagled! untangled!*
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:31 pm » Calire: See? Claire is nothing like me. Why do you keep mxing our names! *to the writer*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:31 pm » Baby Grue: *somehow got tangles with claire*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:31 pm » Wei: No, not really.... but I'm allowed to be excited about the game itself without wanting the adventure, right?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:31 pm » Rolf: *untangles*
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:30 pm » Claire: *tangled* ...eep!
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:30 pm » Claire: *amusing herself with a piece of string*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:29 pm » Ooooh. I dig.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:29 pm » We have no trouble amusing ourselves in chat. :)
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:28 pm » ok
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:28 pm » Take your time, Zobot!
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:28 pm » Oh, that's fine...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:28 pm » Still a bit dazed and confused from something that happened in game today
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:28 pm » give me a bit to clear my palate.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:28 pm » Deka: Didn't you want adventure anyways?
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:28 pm » Well... we might be able to start with team sleuth, for right now...
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:27 pm » Wei: *is kinda excited...*
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:26 pm » jsut Jane now
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:25 pm » Hey Demo
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:25 pm » Hi, Demo!
Demothesis « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:25 pm » hey all
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:25 pm » Sparky: *wonders what to add to the buffet for War and Boxxy. Machine oil? batteries?*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:24 pm » ok, ok.
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:23 pm » Claire: *wheee string!*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:22 pm » Hidy!
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:22 pm » oh! Z i want to ask you somethng in private
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:22 pm » and sounds good to me too...
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:22 pm » Hi All..
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:22 pm » ahh
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:22 pm » *nods* Sounds fair.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:21 pm » We'll give Demo and Jane a bit of time to show up before we start
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:21 pm » Hey guys. I got out of my game early, so I'm availble, but a bit dazed and confused.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:20 pm » Heeeree, Demo! Heere, Jane!
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:20 pm » Demo is doing something, not sure what
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:20 pm » Rolf: Wha? *grabs string, and tosses it to Claire*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:19 pm » Wheee!
chicgeek « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:19 pm » I'm here!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:18 pm » Hullo!
Claire « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:17 pm » Hiya!
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:17 pm » hey*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:17 pm » Hey guys!
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:17 pm » ehy Z
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:17 pm » Hi Zobot!
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:17 pm » chic is cooking some food
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:16 pm » Zzz
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:16 pm » Hey there... *just got done tossing string at Rolf*
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:16 pm » I type too fast
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:16 pm » Hey CLAIRE

_________________
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don’t talk" -Tuco, The Good the Bad and the Ugly

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Translated by phpBB.fr © 2007, 2008 phpBB.fr
This site is hosted by Free-Forums.org - get a forum for free. Get coupon codes.
MultiForums powered by echoPHP phpBB MultiForums