Comics by Shaenon II

Mad science has never been so cute!
It is currently Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:33 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Exalted Quest Logs V
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:38 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2656
Quote:
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:36 am » I can get it.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:36 am » Mm...fair enough. Guess we're stopping
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:36 am » Fuzzy: *enjoys having Shun around AND having hot cocoa*
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:36 am » the current one that is
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:36 am » Fuzzy: *hot coocooooaaaa...*
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:36 am » Dusk: 8gives Shun extra whipped cream*
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:36 am » ok, does anyone have the chat logs?
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:35 am » Wei: *mmm...* This is good...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:35 am » Yaaay.
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:34 am » We can make plans next time.
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:34 am » Mei: Yum.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:34 am » Baoshi: *think think think think sip mmm think think*
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:34 am » Shun: Eh, I can add titles any time I want.
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:33 am » Dusk: *sips cocoa* Mmm.....
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:33 am » No, no... I;m tired too, Demo.
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:33 am » Fuzzy: ...DID I kill you to get this hot cocoa? *figures it's worth checking*
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:33 am » gah, I'm litereally having touble focusing... how close are we to a good stopping point?*feels bad about ruining everyone's fun*
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:33 am » Fuzzy: *finally gets her hot cocoa* Mmmmmmmm... *sips*
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:33 am » Fuzzy: I thought I only got titles if I actually DID the things...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:32 am » Baoshi: *ssiiiiip.... bliss~*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:32 am » Baoshi: *smiles* Always, Auntie.
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:32 am » Wei: *Hot chocolate and Whipped Cream! Bliss!*
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:32 am » Shun: Heh, I'm sensing a bit of insencerity Denty. Should I add killer of one's cousins for hot coco?
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:32 am » Deka: I think that makes up for his disguise as well
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:31 am » Fuzzy: Nooooooooo... I'm just saying... we'd miss you if something happened to you and we got all of your hot chocolate...
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:30 am » May: Now, I'll leave you all alone... I believe in you all. Thank you for helping an old woman.
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:30 am » Wei: *rolls his eyes and waits patiently for his cup*
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:30 am » If there's enough for a second cup, Dusk will make something she learned at home. Whipped cream.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:30 am » Shun:*grins* What? I banished the ghost... and was that a threat cuousin? But sure, I'm feeling magnanamus.*grin*
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:30 am » (did you see my IM demo?)
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:29 am » Mei: Wow!
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:29 am » D'awww...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:29 am » Baoshi: *litle happy dance*
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:29 am » Actually, out of niceness, she gives Shun the first cup.
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:29 am » Fuzzy: *prods Shun* You should share, Shun... other people know where you sleep...
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:29 am » Dusk: *lightly baps Shun*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:28 am » Baoshi: Aaaaunnttieeee~!!! *happily hugs Aunt May*
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:28 am » Dusk: Wow....thank you!
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:28 am » Shun: So I get it all?*joking*
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:28 am » *...I wanna be adopted by her..*
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:28 am » Nellus:*yes he's there too. Thinks Squaling Baoshi is cute*
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:28 am » Deka: Mmmmm
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:28 am » May: I thought I'd leave some with you all...it's a rare treat, but I figured I could spend it for the heroes who saved me not once, but twice.
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:28 am » Bacon and chocolate? Will she adopt us?
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:27 am » *snerk*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:27 am » Baoshi: C... cc... *squeal!*
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:27 am » Dusk: *eyes widen* Oh, my goodness!
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:27 am » Wei: Oooh... chocolate...
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:27 am » Shun:...*drool. There's the familly resemblance*
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:27 am » (Arsenic and Old Lace?)
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:27 am » Oooo
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:27 am » Fuzzy: ... *drool*
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:26 am » *snerk*
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:26 am » She bought something at the market yesterday after the attack... Imported from the eastern rainforests... cacao beans! Which she's had her cook use to make.. Hot Chocolate!
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:26 am » Arsenic laced donughts?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:26 am » Ooooh?
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:26 am » Mmm...ok. After breakfast, you guys can send them away... but not before May Blossom unveils her biggest food-based surprise!
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:26 am » Wei: *is happy with bacon* ...I can guard Aunt May, today...
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:25 am » Shun: Ack! Not the eyes! *hides from the eyes* Fine, take the bacon!
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:25 am » Dusk: We should make some plans. We were too tired last night.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:25 am » Yeah- make a plan at least...
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:25 am » Talk-but maybe not in front of may and servants?
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:24 am » Deka: You got any plans Willow?
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:24 am » (darn it... now I want bacon...)
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:24 am » Fuzzy: *tea and breakfast*
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:24 am » So anyways... after eating...what are you guys going to do?
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:24 am » Dusk: *eats the bacon, smiles at him*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:24 am » Baoshi: Anyone else want some? *sips tea, and eats* Mmm...
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:23 am » Dusk: *big eyes right back* You dobn't begrudge me bacon, do you?
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:23 am » Shun: Why're you stealing my bacon?*puppy eyes. Yes he is capable of it*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:22 am » Baoshi: *brews a big pot of oldiers tea- which smells... intense*
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:22 am » (Bacon, it's a zombification cure!)
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:22 am » *snerk*
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:22 am » Dusk: 8snitches a piece of bacon off Shun's plate*
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:22 am » LaituOOC: *hides behind Mommy*
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:22 am » OOC: A new passive Lunar charm Wally and I came up with: "Bacon Detecting Technique": Detect bacon at Essence x10 yards?
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:22 am » ClaireOOC: *trying to eat LaituOOC's brain, just becuase*
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:21 am » Deka: Can I have some of that too? I got a lot more work I need to do
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:21 am » Fuzzy: *unzombified by bacon!*
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:21 am » Wei: *Bacon!*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:21 am » It's just strong, and bitter, and good for you- black, and green, and Phu-ar if you have it, and nettle leaves.
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:20 am » STRONG tea, right?
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:20 am » (I forget, what does soldiers tea do?)
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:20 am » ChicOOC: *gives Baoshi some lighting infused strong coffee*
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:20 am » Shun: *bacon!*
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:19 am » Fuzzy: Thank you! *waking up*
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:19 am » Wei: Aww, thanks... *leads Zombie Fuzzy towards the bacon*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:19 am » Baoshi: ...um, Auntie.. by any chance... do youhave the things for Soldiers Tea? U;m... u. Well.
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:18 am » [b].
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:18 am » May: Of course, dears. Come in and help yourselves. I'm having my cook make another batch. And some grilled canadian Scavenger Lands ham as well.
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:18 am » Wei: Hello... me and Fuzzy thought we smelled bacon?
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:17 am » May Blossom OOC: And the fact that my life has been on the line as well doesn't hurt.
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:17 am » ok which code you useing there Jane
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:17 am » Baoshi: ...*stands up and hugs may*
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:17 am » Fuzzy: Bacon?
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:17 am » FuzzyOOC: *so confused*
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:17 am » There we go.
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:17 am » 120 Hours Remain
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:17 am » May Blossom: Well, I want to do whatever I can to help my little nephew and his friends.
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:17 am » Dawn of the Third Day
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:16 am » Aargh.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:16 am » (Err...4. Sorry. hit the wrong key)
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:16 am » Dawn of the Fourth Day
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:16 am » Dusk: Thank you. This is wonderful.
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:16 am » Er, ahem.
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:16 am » [Wait, 3 days??]
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:16 am » baoshi: ...*smiles at May* Thank you, Auntie... and it was a little rough...
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:16 am » Shun: You're awesome May Blossem. Food is good.
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:16 am » LaituOOC: EEP! *hides under a box*
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:15 am » FuzzyOOC: *tries to eat LaituOOC's brain*
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:15 am » Wei: *Slowly leading Zombie Fuzzy across the street*
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:15 am » May: After the attempt on my life, I think it would be best if I stayed home until the party in 3 days... I thought you all might have had a rough night, since you all got home so late, so I figured I'd do something to help...
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:14 am » *didn't cast many charms yesterday*
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:14 am » shun's only down one WP now
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:14 am » Baoshi: ...*staring into his tea, thinking*
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:14 am » I regain mine as well
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:14 am » kay, I have my one wp back.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:14 am » you can't botch
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:13 am » Fuzzy: Baaaaacoooon... *zombie-ish in the morning*
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:13 am » I keep messing that up
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:13 am » ... 1d10=9, 1d10=6
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:13 am » Fuzzy: *no willpower gained*
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:13 am » if 10s don't count for double then you can't blotch
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:13 am » BBCode [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2643445/]1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=7[/url
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:13 am » shun get's one back.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:13 am » 1d10=5, 1d10=1
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:13 am » 1d10=10, 1d10=1
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:13 am » ...do I lose willpower if I botch?
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:13 am » 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=7
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:13 am » BBCode 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=7
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:13 am » Baoshi: *smiles a little* That's probabl a good idea... *gains back no willpower*
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:13 am » 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=3
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:12 am » you know, I will try for that too
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:12 am » Wei: *smiles* I think so... I'm pretty sure May's making breakfast again, so... wanna go mooch off them?
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:12 am » [Mei is at full willpower.]
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:12 am » (Yes, roll your conviction... every success regains a willpower, tens do NOT count twice)
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:12 am » May Blossom: I've decided to stay home for the time...
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:12 am » ((Should we roll for willpower recovery now?))
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:12 am » Fuzzy: There's bacon?
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:11 am » May brings a tray of more food out: Fresh cut apple slices and some cooked English northlander muffins.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:11 am » Shun: Riiiight.
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:11 am » Wei: Oh... okay... Do you think bacon will help you wake up?
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:11 am » Dusk: *Will help if she's not in the way* I used to help cook for a crowd at home. *smiles, and gets to work*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:11 am » Baoshi: Heh... Islept... slept was. is. *sits at the table* Mrfl.
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:10 am » Fuzzy: It means I'm not awake yet.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:10 am » May: Of course, Dusk! *She smiles* Cooking relaxes me, even if I'm terrible at it.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:10 am » Shun: Geeze, you sleep any Booknerd?
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:10 am » Wei: Um... what's that supposed to mean?
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:10 am » Fuzzy: Mrfl again.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:10 am » Shun: But bacon...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:10 am » Baoshi: *looks pretty bad*
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:09 am » Wei: *sniffs* ...Is that bacon?
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:09 am » Deka: YOu know, thanks to you May, I remember what breakfast is supposed to be
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:09 am » Dusk:*musses Shun's hair* You couldn't wake me? *goes to May* may I help, lady?
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:09 am » *paranoid foreshadowing sense tingling*
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:09 am » FuzzyOOC: Mrfl anyway...
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:09 am » As everyone gathers, you see that May Blossom is downstairs, working in the kitchen alongside some of her servants, cooking... and there's another lavish breakfast prepared.
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:09 am » Wei: *rubs his eyes* Mrfl is right...
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:09 am » uh oh
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:08 am » Well... Wei and Fuzzy have thier own apartment, so they wake up to something else, but regardless...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:08 am » Baoshi: *washes his face, and brushes his hair, and without thinking puts on one of his older robes- setting Oolong on his shoulder to go to the smell*
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:08 am » Mei: [Follows the smell]
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:08 am » Fuzzy: Mrfl...
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:08 am » Fuzzy: *got SOME sleep, anyway...*
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:08 am » Shun:*already downstairs eating*
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:08 am » Dusk: Mmm....
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:08 am » Fuzzy: *yawwwwwwwn*
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:08 am » Shun:*bacon!*
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:08 am » Deka: *hops out of bed and make her way to the smell*
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:07 am » [Majora's Mask reference!]
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:07 am » yey
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:07 am » Anyways... you all awaken to something that would probably put a smile on most non-vegan's faces... the smell of cooking bacon.
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:07 am » 144 Hours Remain
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:07 am » Dawn of the Second Day
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:07 am » Wei: *quietly back* But... please? *sad Wei face*
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:07 am » Day 2 of Week 1 (World Ends with you reference!)
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:07 am » Dun dun dun dun dun dun dunnnnnn!
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:07 am » Shun:*sleeps*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:06 am » Baoshi: ... *smiles, and drinks his milk, and heads to bed*
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:06 am » Ok. *Staying at an Inn Music!*
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:06 am » Fuzzy: *quietly, to Wei* We need to SLEEP tonight, you know...
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:06 am » Dusk: *sleeep*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:06 am » No.
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:06 am » Wei: Yeah... we should... *drags fuzzy out of the room... politely*
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:06 am » Anyone?
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:06 am » Dusk: *looks at Baoshi critcally, takes his tea, and brings him warm milk instead* Drink it.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:05 am » Anyone?
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:05 am » Ok... I'm going to just say that people are going to bed as long as no one has any objections
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:05 am » [Mei: I need my rest. Seeing as I'm going to be woken up by a black screen pounding at me and saying "DAWN OF THE SECOND DAY"....]
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:05 am » Baoshi: Eh, ...*smiles* Thanks, Fuzzy. It;s something Grandpa used to recite... makes me feel better, sometime. Alright, it;s late- we need to sleep.
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:05 am » Fuzzy: *applauds for Baoshi's poem*
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:05 am » Deka will
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:05 am » Baoshi is, sinceit;s so late... he;ll be quietly trying not to panic.
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:04 am » Dusk: *hugs Baoshi* Let's get some sleep.
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:04 am » Wei: *Yay Poem!* ... *about ready to drag Fuzzy off*
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:04 am » I think we should.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:04 am » Shun is for sure
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:04 am » Ok... so anyways... what are you guys going to do? Go to bed?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:04 am » *nibbles cookies....*
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:03 am » Fuzzy: *yay poem!*
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:03 am » (If it makes you feel better, Tinker, you would have needed nine sucesses anyways... so a stunt bonus wouldn't have helped that much)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:03 am » I couldn;t think of it... before the roll...
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:03 am » ClaireOOC: *brings Boss a scrap of the Loom under the box*
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:03 am » nothing here too.
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:03 am » LaituOOC: *brings Boss cookies under the box*
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:02 am » (Shush, Zobot)
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:02 am » *Hugs Tinker* Sorry
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:02 am » *quietly hides under a box*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:02 am » .....
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:02 am » But oh well
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:02 am » Ordinarily, you say the poem BEFORE the roll...I may have given you a stunt bonus
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:01 am » (Doesn't work, but a vailent effort ^_^)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:01 am » Well, it was worth a shot.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:01 am » Baoshi: If stone faces rain/ rain is turned away... but all things will wear. Even the smallest justice turns a tide.
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:01 am » (Pg. 147)
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:01 am » Dusk's MDV is an 8, but I only spent 1 point of wp today.
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:01 am » Missed mine
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:00 am » 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=4
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:00 am » Calculating Defense Values
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:59 am » Dusk: Out in the open? Wanted posters, grand hunt, Immaculates? You're just lucky you didn't run into any of them.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:59 am » how do we calculate it again?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:59 am » Nope.
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:59 am » not sure if you can purposefully fail it though
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:58 am » Fuzzy: *poetry! Yay!*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:58 am » Including a point *over* their maximum. Sorry I don;t have the page number.
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:58 am » Deka;s MDV is a 5 standard
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:58 am » Ooooh...shiny.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:58 am » 'Perfection in Life', 5 motes. I roll perform+charisma against each persons highest MDV, and if I sucseed, they gain a point of willpower back.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:58 am » You may, provided the group doesn't try to stop you for some reason
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:58 am » Deka: May I suggest we think on it in the morning? I am tired
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:57 am » Actualy, If I can? Baoshi is going to cast a charm, as he randomly recites a short peice of poetry.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:57 am » Shun: I can do that last one. *grun*
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:57 am » Wei: And... from what Dusk was saying, they sound like they might be the same goal...
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:57 am » Dusk: We can chek out the Inn, where she's staying....maybe. And, they still love each other, it's just that he's giving him up to be magistrate, to help kill the Autocrat.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:57 am » Baoshi: ...even if it has to be done by shaking the idiot and yelling.
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:56 am » Wei: I'll freely admit, I'll be pretty useless until we can draw them out in the open... I'd probably be best at bodyguarding
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:56 am » Baoshi: Yeah, I hope so... *pauses* guh. I;m officialy tired enough to ne thinking of poetries... yes, Shun, that;s the plan.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:56 am » Shun: So, we need to stop an assassination, and get the loverboy's together. That's our goals right?
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:56 am » Plot Twists: *Are a tasty form of Yu Shan Pretzel!*
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:56 am » TealOOC: *having tea with the Pattern Spiders and a tiny teaset*
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:55 am » Wei: *shrugs* We can try, at least...
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:55 am » Fuzzy: So can we stop more bad stuff from happening?
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:55 am » (*snerk* ...yes, you did)
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:55 am » Maiden of Journies OOC: *Pays the Fate Spiders* There! Plenty of Plot twists for you all in return for bringing that group back together!*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:54 am » ((Yeeeees, I just made that refference.))
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:54 am » Dusk: Okay, I don't know that. But I'll act like it's so.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:54 am » Baoshi: *smiles a little* I know. That;s why I;m not totaly panicking right now. I might have a hard time beleiving in myself... but I can beleive in you, who beleives in me.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:54 am » Shun: Necromancer lady, stole my father's body, and summoned a bunch of zombies in the village. She also seems to be behind the secopnd attempt on May
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:53 am » Dusk: Baoshi? the group of 8 solars from the first age, in the letter? It's m ore than you and Mei, it's us. And we can do this. When you were thrown into this mess, they didn't expect you to have us here, right? It's not just the two of you.
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:53 am » Mei: Still, what I'm burned about is that we weren't supposed to have this assignment. Admittedly, if we hadn't gotten it we'd never have encountered you, but....
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:53 am » Wei: As far as I know, it's not a Solar... Shun said something about her Essence not flowing right.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:52 am » Shun: Sounds like a tangled mess alright.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:52 am » Baoshi: Mm, Mei needs to be filled in on that... likely a necromancer... Solar? Something like a solar? Hell if I know.
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:51 am » [Mei missed meeting the necromancer in Story 1. She was heading out.]
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:51 am » Wei: *nods* We'll figure something out...
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:51 am » Mei: Necromancer?
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:51 am » Fuzzy: *presumably has come back downstairs in time that she won't need a recap*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:50 am » Whee summaries. Sorry for the wait.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:50 am » Baoshi isn;t at his best, and it shows. He has a lot on his mind, and has had to absorb a lot all at once. But he is trying to compose imself. "The Necromancer you all faced before was here. And can, as far as I might surmise, be capable of controling minds in a manner usualy only done by a Solar. Who;s scent was tracked back to Little Relm, the Dragon Bloosed outpost. Where, for instance, a member of the Wyld Hunt would be staying. We are looking at the plot that I and Mei were sent to find... and it is worse then i might have imagined. I don;t know if I can do this. And if it was just me, and even just me and Mei, I would have to declaire itimpossible. But as it is... I think we can do something. I don;t have a plan yet. But I will."
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:50 am » Mmm...
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:49 am » (poke to keep recent)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:47 am » And I'll need a moment to type this, as well...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:47 am » Baoshi: Alright. *he stands up*
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:46 am » Dusk: ..sorry, quiet now.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:46 am » Shun: So, basically everyone who hates us is in town...*looks at Baoshie*
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:46 am » Dusk: *the penny drops* Wait, what's this about the necromancer? What happened?
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:46 am » Wei: Oh, I know that... I'm mostly musing here.. and Sure, Baoshi
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:46 am » [silence falls]
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:46 am » Baoshi: If everyone could be quiet, a moment?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:45 am » Baoshi: ...*very quiet*
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:45 am » Dusk: Wei, she's from the group of Dragonbloods from home. And now she's leading the Grand Hunt. We , excuse me, Deka, trailed her to an Inn.
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:45 am » Fuzzy: *HUMAN! 1 personal*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:44 am » Baoshi: ....*click*
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:44 am » Fuzzy: *bounds off to upstairs*
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:44 am » Dusk: Our faces are all over anted posters in town.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:44 am » Shun:... Well, this is annoying.
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:43 am » Mei: And Togashi the actor knows about the plot.
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:43 am » Wei: ...Huh, I never knew we picked up nemesi... that's too bad...
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:43 am » Dusk: She's an ambassador's daughter, too.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:43 am » Baoshi: *reading the letter*
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:43 am » Deka: So basically we people who we don't like, is here
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:43 am » Mei: It seems our Magistrate's son is part of the plot to kill the Autocrat. He's marrying the aforementioned hunt leader in order to give someone a shot at getting to the Autocrat.
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:42 am » Wei: ...Huh... *scratches fuzzy behind the ears* ...You know, there's a private room upstairs, if you want, Fuzzy...
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:42 am » Dusk: And so is our old nemesis. The leader of the Grand hunt.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:42 am » Baoshi: *he leaves drecnhes hsi head in cold water, and comes back quietly*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:41 am » Baoshi: ....Wait! Wait, just a moment. Hold on. *baoshi sets th eletter down, and leaves*
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:41 am » Shun: my turn. Necromancer lady's in town.
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:41 am » Wei: *Shocked* There's More?
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:41 am » Mei: And as for why it's a mess....
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:41 am » Dusk: And there's more.
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:41 am » Fuzzy: *puts her front paws on the table*
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:41 am » Mei: [shows Baoshi the letter]
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:41 am » Dusk: We got big problems. *kisses Shun on the cheek, and starts pouring tea for everyone*
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:40 am » Mei: First off,the mission we were supposed to get was swapped out for this mess. And Chejop what's-his-name is most likely behind it.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:40 am » ShunOOC: Ack!*amnesia'd*
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:40 am » Deka: *will sit next to Mei*
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:40 am » Wei: Eh, it's probably equal these days...
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:40 am » Shun: Believe me, we've got a doosey too.
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:40 am » *snerk*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:40 am » Baoshi: Oh? Better then what we found out?
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:40 am » *snerk*
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:40 am » Mei: Hey. Wait until you hear what we found out.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:40 am » Maiden of SecretsOOC: *Throws Amnesia dust in Shun's face and runs off*
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:40 am » Shun:Hey everyone. We suck at stealth.
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:40 am » Dusk: You have NO idea what we found out today!
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:40 am » Deka: Sorry about that, took longer then expected
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:40 am » Fuzzy: Ruff. *inside!*
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:39 am » Maiden Of SecretsOOC: ...
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:39 am » Dusk:It's about time!
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:39 am » OOCBaoshi: .... ... the fact that I want to argue this shows I need to sleep...
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:39 am » Ok... Dusk, Mei, you guys suddenly see the rest of your friends open the door!
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:39 am » ShunOOC: Wait you talk?
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:39 am » Fuzzy: *facepaw*
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:39 am » Maiden of Secerts OOC: Are you saying I picked wrong?
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:38 am » Shun:*opens door for Fuzzy*
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:38 am » Wei: *scratches Fuzzy behind the ears* What's up?
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:38 am » Fuzzy: *NOT good at communicating as a dog*
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:38 am » Fuzzy: *whines and headbutts a door*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:38 am » Baoshi: Nope! That;s it! Looms picked wrong! Don;t know how, but they did. *obviously sleep deprived*
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:38 am » Deka: Should I even bother asking what you are doing this late?
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:37 am » Shun: Let's go with trying to kill you since Dusk'll hit me with a pan if I say the other.*grinning*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:36 am » Baoshi: Well, it;s official. Either someone in Yu Shan is trying to *kill* me, or I;m just ugely incompetent...
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:36 am » Dusk: *sighes, and puts on another pot of tea* Where ARE they?
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:36 am » Wei: Probalby both...
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:36 am » Ok, so everyone meets back up at Aunt May's late in the night
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:36 am » Deka: *will follow and quietly join them if possible*
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:36 am » *A BIG doggie!*
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:35 am » Deka: Either this is a strange night or I am way to tired
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:35 am » Shun: That's the spirit!
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:35 am » Baoshi: Eh, it'd be a great way to die horribly, anyways...
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:35 am » As you're heading back home, you see Shun, Baoshi, and Wei, or people shaped like them, running after a doggie!
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:35 am » Fuzzy: *hoping she can change back to human soon...*
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:35 am » yes?
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:35 am » Wei: Sounds like a plan.. an awful, awful plan, but a plan
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:34 am » Ok... meanwhile... Deka!
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:34 am » Fuzzy: *running* Wuff!
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:34 am » Shun: Heh, we'll have to that sometime for fun.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:34 am » So, unless you guys want to go out late night carousing, I'd say you head back to Aunt May Blossom's House
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:33 am » Baoshi: At the moment? I honestly could, Shun...
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:33 am » Back
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:33 am » Eh, it works for everybody
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:33 am » So you guys refreshing is not going to help me, I had to refresh
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:32 am » see I beleive the chat history is stored on the lcoal computer
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:32 am » ok, done. refreshing
Claire « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:30 am » Sure.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:30 am » want me to get it?
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:30 am » DekaOOC; oh fun
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:30 am » [Disguise-wise, I mean.]
Demothesis « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:30 am » Shun:*laughs a bit as he runs* Ok, that was fun. What's next, gonna go mug the scarlet empress?
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:30 am » [Deka, you're going to be up again.]
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:30 am » (I already refreshed)
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:30 am » Wei: *shrugs*
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:30 am » (Ok, someone needs to save this chat log, post it, and we all need to reboot. Chat's getting too long and causing Hawk problems)
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:29 am » Good, good...
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:29 am » But now Wei's face has been seen by a guard. Which may have further implications.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:29 am » There's not enough of a really mustered pursuit yet to really go after you
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:29 am » there it goes
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:29 am » [We need someone to play Yakety Sax here as they run.]
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:29 am » Baoshi: *not having his best night*
chicgeek « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:29 am » Dusk: 3
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:29 am » testing
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:28 am » Alright.. well... fortunately, you guys are more or less capable of getting yourselves away... I'm not even going to have people roll for this.

_________________
"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!" -Marvin the Martian

Spam Poison. I think.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted Quest Logs V
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:39 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2656
Quote:
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:38 pm » OOCbaoshi: Go Shun!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:38 pm » ...ok, someone should really post this chat log so everyone can refresh
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:37 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:36 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:36 pm » Shun:*internal sarcastic woohoo*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:35 pm » Alright. You can get close to the building without anyone really batting an eye at you.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:35 pm » *crowd
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:34 pm » Shun:*ignores guards as he walks past. Drifts close to the fence at a point when the crow allows it to make sense.*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:33 pm » To refresh everyone's memory, the outpost itself is a single-story building, large and rectangular, with a fence around it.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:33 pm » Alright. After the experience last night, there are two guards outside the outpost's front gates, and then another two outside the front door, standing watch
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:32 pm » Fuzzy: *peeks out of his pocket*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:31 pm » (The Relm Outpost, yeah)\
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:31 pm » Yes... there's a garrison of Scarlet Realm troops near the Autocrat's palace.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:31 pm » Ah.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:31 pm » Shun:*walking along the road casually to the barracks(That was the destination right?)*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:30 pm » For me at least the longer I don't type anything, the longer the updates take up
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:30 pm » ((Quick way to make it so it refreshes faster without actually saying something))
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:30 pm » it is our way of staying current
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:30 pm » Fuzzy: *all mousey*
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:30 pm » .!
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:30 pm » Alright.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:29 pm » ((Also, whats with the .'s?))
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:29 pm » Fine.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:29 pm » Okay
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:29 pm » ...ok, with Chic having computer troubles, I'm just going to move onto Claire and Demo for a while, ok? It's a bit faster.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:29 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:29 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:28 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:28 pm » Sorry Chic.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:28 pm » Okay, then.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:28 pm » Ahh.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:28 pm » Sorry, computer is being difficult.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:27 pm » brb
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:25 pm » Ikigaru Raijin
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:25 pm » Zobot, what is her name again? the dragonblooded?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:24 pm » Wei: *forgint away*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:24 pm » Winter Roots will examine the area for anything of interest, just in case.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:23 pm » Wei: Work, work, work...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:23 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:23 pm » Linden and Lily take the lead.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:23 pm » a brief pause?
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:22 pm » Snow: *will be keeping a lookout secretly*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:22 pm » Baoshi will let Dusk take the lead, since she;s more socialy built.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:21 pm » Entering the Inn, you find a man working the front counter of a large bar, which is only half-full during the mid-morning, serving food to people who either got up too late for breakfast or too early for lunch.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:20 pm » Lily: Ditto.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:19 pm » Winter Roots: Agreed. Let's go.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:19 pm » Linden: I just though it might be a way to a, find out where her room is, and b, find out if she's here.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:19 pm » Snow: I will keep lookout.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:19 pm » Winter Roots: Probably not, although I or Lilly can do so if need be.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:18 pm » Dusk: And call me Linden.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:18 pm » Mei Lily: Maybe. But probably only one or two people should do the actual meeting in that case.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:18 pm » Dusk: Well, we don't want them to actually meet her in person...or do we?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:17 pm » Winter Roots:Any better ideas about the message we're bringing?
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:16 pm » Mei is known as 'Lily' for the time being, by the way.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:15 pm » [Yay! You're back! I'll reinvite you when you get on IM.]
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:15 pm » ...nevermind. Anyways... back at the inn
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:15 pm » I lost connection for a bit, sorry.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:15 pm » ? The forums says Chic has logged back in.
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:15 pm » Fuzzy: *riding in Shun's pocket*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:15 pm » ....o...kay... we're going to transition to Shun and Claire, while we wait for Chic to come back.
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:15 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:15 pm » Winter Root: ...Maybe we have information about the wanted posters? Spotted the criminals, a few towns away?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:14 pm » Dangit!
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:14 pm » (too distracted to take command atm)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:13 pm » CHIIIIIIC! Noes!
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:13 pm » Chic has seem to have lost conenction
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:12 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:12 pm » [Um, we seem to be missing Chic.]
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:12 pm » It's a bustling place with a large amount of people in it. So...what will you do?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:12 pm » Winter Roots: Hmm, this does seem a likely place... we;re delivering a message, right?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:11 pm » It's a rather large, popular inn, wtih people coming and going every day, and a thriving bar in the lower of the two floors, because it seems like every Inn in a game I run has a bar in it and I"m not about to break that tradition now.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:10 pm » Ok. The Budding Lotus is an inn in the Rhiannan district, the center of trade. In case people have forgotten, a link follows with a map: http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr21 ... sAfter.png
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:08 pm » .
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:08 pm » Wheeeeeee!
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:08 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:08 pm » Go Team Snoop!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:07 pm » Anyways... first off, we'll go with the group heading towards the inn.... if I recall correctly, it was the budding lotus.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:07 pm » Wei: *helps May and Desus settle in upstairs, and starts working in the forge
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:07 pm » GO ACTION SQUAD TEAM!....or something!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:07 pm » Ok, everyone's disguised.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:07 pm » Baoshi/Winter Root: Alright, much better.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:05 pm » Alright.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:05 pm » Well, at least this time it doesn;t need to be a skirt.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:05 pm » so I spent a total of 9 personal
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:04 pm » ShunOOC: Crud
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:04 pm » Shun'll need another disguie. >:D
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:04 pm » Oh and I used the first excellency to add two dice for Dusk
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:04 pm » Back
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:04 pm » AND for Deka, FLAWLESSLY IMPENETRABLE DISGUISE Cost: 7m. Roll of 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=8
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:04 pm » Ok then...
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:02 pm » brb, just a sec
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:02 pm » For Dusk 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=3
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:02 pm » Wei: 13/13 19/31 (With 12 commited)
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:02 pm » [Mei: 6/11 . 29/29 . 5 Committed]
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:02 pm » Personal 18, peripheral 39
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:01 pm » out of 15/36
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:01 pm » for Mei 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=5, 1d10=5
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:01 pm » Don Paolo: *Nods at Mei*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:01 pm » 5/36
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:01 pm » personal: 17 total, 3 commited, 3 used to turn into a mouse, peripheral 42
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:01 pm » Dusk: Should we do the old 'send a message' bit to see what room it's delivered to? With our luck, she'll be right there....
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:01 pm » 4 commited
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:01 pm » Mei: [pulls Don Paolo out of the bracer] You're coming, too.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:01 pm » Personal: 11 perphial 28
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:00 pm » 10/10, 22/27.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:00 pm » By the way.... everyone provide your essence totals, personal and peripheral, and we'll begin
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:00 pm » ok hold on
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:00 pm » Wei: Oh, sure.... *scoops up Desus too, hides him in his coat*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:00 pm » (Int, then)
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:59 pm » (Int for disguise)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:59 pm » Ok... Deka will need to make Larceny + err...wits I think, for a disguise check?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:59 pm » Shun: Desus, you stay with Wei.*points to wei* You're a bit too attention grabbing to be all over town and Wei'll make sure your safe.
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:59 pm » Fuzzy: *squeaks at Desus*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:59 pm » Oh and Mei as well
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:59 pm » Wei: *will lead Aunt May across the street, keeping her head down*
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:58 pm » [Mei: Um... disguise me too?]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:58 pm » Baoshi: ...*staring at Desus* ......D'awwwwwwww.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:58 pm » (D'awwww, Desus is cute)
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:57 pm » deka will disguise herself and Dusk
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:57 pm » Desus: *Wanting to know where he should go* Kwi?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:57 pm » Yeah, and Baoshi will be using his Resplendent destiny.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:57 pm » [Yep.]
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:56 pm » So Baoshi, Deka, Dusk, and Mei are going to the inn?
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:56 pm » Yeah,a fter disguising
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:56 pm » And part of why I kept stressing we not split up too much is just for rl time reasons.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:56 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:55 pm » Okay, so we;re going to the inn.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:55 pm » Deka: *sigh* Fine
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:55 pm » GM: *Zzzz's*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:54 pm » *rolls eyes*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:54 pm » *snerk*
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:54 pm » [Mei: This is reminding me of a song. It goes, "Oh, we are the Buddy Bears, we're never, ever wrong~"]
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:53 pm » Wei: ...No, that sounds like a very, very bad plan, honestly...
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:53 pm » Dusk: Deka, we have only a short time for this. Are you a lone adventurer, or part of a group?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:53 pm » Out of character, we do need to start moving out.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:53 pm » Baoshi: ....I;m sory, Deka. But we really need to be all following one goal. Unless you don;t plan on being involved in helping.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:52 pm » Dusk: Okay, sure we'd like to find the lunar. But we have assasinations, plural, to foil. And...do you mean you're telling the Guiild about all this?
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:52 pm » Deka: I don't mind someone coming along, but that is the path I want to explore
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:51 pm » Baoshi: ...If someones willing to go with Deka, then sure. Otherwise, it has to wait.
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:50 pm » ClaireOOC: HEY! I was gonna eat that!
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:50 pm » FuzzyOOC: SQUEAK! SQUEAK SQUEAK! *flees!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:50 pm » KhanOOC: ....*Chasing Mouse Fuzzy for some reason*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:50 pm » Deka: Well *not sure what to tell* I want to find that moon mad person and see about the guild for some help
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:50 pm » Mei: [to herself] And if the nature of whatever-it-is is an absolute secret, I can just read her fate thread when I get back to Yu-Shan.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:49 pm » Shun: If they're not going to let me recon the layout of the magistrat'e son, then no secret investigations
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:49 pm » Baoshi: Come with us to the Inn, and if we can we'll help you accomplish it on the way. For now, I think we have our plan.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:48 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:48 pm » Dusk: We're a group, a team. With more than one big problem.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:48 pm » AndrewOOC: *makes dinner for the OOC area*
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:47 pm » ClaireOOC: ... *hungry*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:47 pm » Baoshi: ...I think I;d like more details then that, Deka...
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:47 pm » Wei: *shakes his head* Come on Deka... lets stick together until this is dealt with, alright? If you need to do it, be part of a group for it, alright?
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:47 pm » Fuzzy: *is a small brown mousie!*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:47 pm » oh, I think he is. Totally forgot him!
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:46 pm » Deka: Well, I have some things I wnat to do. I feel like it may come in handy but does not directly partain to the problem at hand
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:46 pm » (is MNellus with us?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:45 pm » Dusk: We're split up so much as it is....
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:45 pm » Dusk: Deka, what do you have in mind?
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:44 pm » investigation*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:44 pm » Deka: Mind if I do my own iinstigation in town?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:44 pm » Baoshi: Right. I don;t know if all of us need to go to the Inn, but some of us should.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:43 pm » Dusk: Okay, that leave Mei, Baoshi, Deka, and myself.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:43 pm » What is everyone else doing?
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:43 pm » Fuzzy: Squeak!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:43 pm » And Wei is going to be guarding May....
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:43 pm » Fuzzy: *has white back feet, although it'd be tough to notice*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:43 pm » Shun:*puts Fuzzy on shoulder*
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:43 pm » Mei: See you!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:42 pm » Sounds like.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:42 pm » Wei: *waves bye to Fuzzy*
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:42 pm » Yup!
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:42 pm » Fuzzy: Squeak!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:42 pm » Ok. So Fuzzy and Shun are going to the Realm's Outpost?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:42 pm » Shun:*picks Fuzzy up* Alright then Denty. Ready to go?
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:40 pm » Fuzzy: *turns into a mouse!* Squeak!
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:40 pm » Dusk: And be backup, if needed.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:40 pm » Baoshi: Well, not just that... but it;s a possibility.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:39 pm » Shun: Alright then. So I just drop her off and pick her up? Sounds boring, but alright.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:38 pm » Baoshi: And Shun? I think you and Fuzzy as a team are a good idea.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:38 pm » Dusk: Shun, Wei is guarding May, since she;ll be over there.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:38 pm » Baoshi: Yes, Dusk.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:38 pm » Mei: [@Dusk] Good idea. I don't think being Petal again would be the best choice, though.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:38 pm » Wei: No, no... if it's at my shop, it's easier for me to do it, shun...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:37 pm » Shun: Well I can always keep on guard duty.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:37 pm » Dusk: And we don disguises before we leave on our missions, right?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:37 pm » Baoshi: Okay. Who wants to go where?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:36 pm » (Anyone watching would have had to sneak in in the middle of the daylight, and there are servents that wander the house while performing duties, so they may have seen somethign*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:36 pm » Wei: Oh, okay... so buddy system at minimum...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:36 pm » (You're in May Blossom's large home.... so it's... somewhat secure, at least)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:36 pm » Baoshi: No, Wei, it doesn't.
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:35 pm » (is the room we're in pretty secure as to who is there and who could be watching?)
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:35 pm » Mei: I'm tempted to try the palace.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:35 pm » Wei: ...does me guarding May count as a group?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:35 pm » Baoshi: I want to avoid splitting up as much as possible, Shun. Splitting into three groups is the most I;ll allow right now.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:34 pm » Shun: I guess. I can scout out the magistrate's son's place's defensises if you want.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:34 pm » (Bye Herr!)
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:34 pm » Dusk: Yes. And may at Wei and Fuzzy's place.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:33 pm » Baoshi: Okay. Then our options are these. Spy at the Inn, Try to spy in the Relm Outpost, Possibly try to enter sneak into the palace... Does this sound good to everyone?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:33 pm » Wei: Well... if they've got one of those "Defeat the captain to join the guard" things, thenI might be able to manage...
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:33 pm » See you later, Herr!
Herr Doktor « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:32 pm » (I'ma pop out for a while. I'll return later. Unless the internet dies. D= )
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:32 pm » Mei: Risky, though.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:32 pm » Mei: One of us might be able to, though I would suggest we be wearing our resplendent destinies while doing so.
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:32 pm » Fuzzy: So am I going with Shun, then?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:32 pm » Dusk: I think they would arrest you on suspision.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:32 pm » So you guys have a plan of attack ready?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:31 pm » (But who will bell the cat?)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:31 pm » Baoshi: Alright. What do we think of trying to get an audience with the Autocrat, or at least the captain of the palace gaurds? Tr to warn about an attack?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:31 pm » Dusk: Even hanging out in the common room, we may see or hear something.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:30 pm » Baoshi: ...I think thats a good idea, Dusk.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:30 pm » Deka: *is keeping quiet due to the player being busy atm*
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:29 pm » [Mei: At least that way we won't have to try and counter anything really nasty, like Assassin's Fatal Touch (a Sorcery spell) or The Dragon Dies in Bed (White Veil charm— Mei's going to pick this up someday).]
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:29 pm » Dusk: *deep breath* What do yoiu think about searching her room at the inn, if indeed she's staying there, and didn't just drop in to meet someone?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:29 pm » Baoshi: Okay. So. Leader of the Hunt, the Relm outpost, and the Autocrat- three possible targets of investigation.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:28 pm » Mei: See, there you go! Sticking sharp objects into people.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:28 pm » brb
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:27 pm » Shun: I can carry you in Denty, and out too if you like. Won't be a 'reasonable' reason though. *grin*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:27 pm » Dusk: And...we know what Inn the leader of the Grand Hunt(forgot her name) is staying at.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:27 pm » Baoshi: Not just sharp thing- *flashy* sharp thing...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:27 pm » Baoshi: I think this will be a *attack*.
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:27 pm » Fuzzy: Someone who would have a reasonable excuse to be... I dunno... reading or something? Outside the garrison... just in case?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:27 pm » Baoshi: Er, no, Mei.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:26 pm » Mei: Which leaves the time-tested method of sticking sharp objects into people...
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:26 pm » (brb)
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:26 pm » Fuzzy: If I can have a convenient hiding place of someone's pocket...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:26 pm » Shun: Simple solution again, why don't I just break into the magistrate's son's place and see what I can find.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:26 pm » Mei: I kind of doubt it's going to be poison, because there wouldn't need to be a 'they'. Just one person.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:26 pm » Baoshi: Okay. So- today, we all agree, should be spent trying to find more information?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:26 pm » brb... parents on phone
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:26 pm » Wei: Well... I'm willing to pull bodyguard duty for May... so hopefully that works...
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:25 pm » Mei: Er, I mean, it would help if we knew how the attempt was going to take place.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:25 pm » Dusk: And there's possibly a lunar in town, too-remember the posters, Deka?
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:25 pm » Mei: Speaking as someone who— [catches herself just in time]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:24 pm » Baoshi: Well, the base plan seems to be 'Kill the Autocrat'... but beyond that? Not much. Fuzzy? That ould help.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:24 pm » Dusk: The necromance in town scares me. And with the leader of the grand hunt here to marry loverboy, and all the wanted posters, we need to try and stay disguised.
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:24 pm » Fuzzy: ...what if I snuck into the garrison and tried to evesdrop?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:23 pm » Shun: Well we definitely need more info on their plan.
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:23 pm » Fuzzy: *has no preform* Sigh...
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:23 pm » (Wei is the pretty lead singer-we may get that band going after all!)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:22 pm » Baoshi: I don;t think we can avoid a confrontation at the ball, at least not easily. What does everone think we need to get done before then?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:22 pm » Dusk: Okay. Just throwing stuff out there, brainstormin g.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:22 pm » Baoshi: *has 3*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:22 pm » Wei: ...I can sing a little...
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:22 pm » Dusk: *has 2 dots in peformance*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:21 pm » Baoshi: I;m going to say not, Dusk.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:21 pm » Dusk: That's a great idea, May!
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:21 pm » Dusk: He may be willing to sacrifice his happiness for the scheme, but he may not be willing to risk his life...just a thought, if anyone thinks that 's a viable plan.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:21 pm » Baoshi: That, May, is a great idea.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:21 pm » Mei: I could probably get close to the Autocrat and apply that destiny thing, once we've cooked it up.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:21 pm » ((Back))
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:21 pm » Mei: Hmmm. I've got the identity as a noble.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:19 pm » May: I have, of course, been asked to attend the party the autocrat is holding four days from now. And in addition to being permitted to bring a male guest with me, I have also been asked to bring some entertainment for the guests. If necessary, I may be able to get at least some of you in.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:19 pm » Wei: ...Can we make that plan beta? I don't trust it as a first plan, honestly...
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:19 pm » Dusk: What if he thought his boyfriend was in danger?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:18 pm » ((brb))
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:18 pm » Baoshi: Auntie? Sure.
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:18 pm » Fuzzy: But we have to make sure he doesn't blame his boyfriend by accident...
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:18 pm » (Okay, I keep getting disconnected. Sigh...)
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:18 pm » Fuzzy: Ooooh...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:18 pm » May: If it does come to it, I may have a way to help as well...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:18 pm » Shun: I have those on occasion. 'Not bad ideas'.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:17 pm » Wei: ...Maybe, but at the same time, that might just make them accelerate the time table
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:17 pm » Baoshi: Not exactly *elegant*, but my desire for elegancy over effeciancy went out the window about last morning.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:17 pm » Baoshi: ....actualy, Shun? That's... not bad idea.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:17 pm » Baoshi: And what Mei said- but we'll probably end up doing that tonight.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:17 pm » Shun: How about we just snag the magistrate's son. If he's needed for their plan then just get him away from his house where he can't help them
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:16 pm » sorry back
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:15 pm » Mei: The simple version is, hopefully, it'd help keep him alive, so on.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:15 pm » Baoshi: And most importantly... we need to start funtioning in tighter groups, whatever it is we;re doing. If we have to seperate-and I suspect we will- I think we need to be sure that there is a balance of abilities.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:15 pm » Wei: *nods to May* Good... and the less people that know you're across the street, the better... so I'll make sure to keep working out front, if that's okay...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:15 pm » MayOOC: Oh, if only I was a heroic mortal... the little sum of health levels extras get just doesn't keep me safe that much...
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:15 pm » Mei: We were thinking of making an 'ascending destiny' for the Autocrat, to tilt the balance.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:14 pm » Baoshi: Well, that will help keep Auntie safe... and we need to talk to one or both of them. We need to try and see if we can know what we're dealing with, and if we can;t stop the conspiracy before the ball, then we need to stack the deck in our favor.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:14 pm » May Blossom, as it so happens, agrees with Dusk's idea, since it happens to afford her an extra level of protection.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:14 pm » Mei: Well...
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:13 pm » Dusk:But I have no idea what to do about the Autocrat, and the magistrate's son...who has an idea?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:12 pm » Shun: I agree.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:12 pm » Mei: Not a bad idea.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:11 pm » Baoshi: I think Dusk has a good idea, all the same.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:10 pm » Hey Jane!
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:10 pm » Dusk: And even if we don't...who would look for May at the blacksmith's shop?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:10 pm » Wei: *shrugs* I just figured I'd point it out...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:10 pm » Shun: If we do, we'll need to set up a way to watch around the bait. We don't want the assassin getting away again.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:10 pm » I'm here.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:09 pm » Baoshi: We're going to be in danger no matter what, Wei... but it's somethign to consider. It;d would be nice to know what we;re actualy going to be up against...
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:09 pm » (Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!)
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:09 pm » Dusk: I know...but it would be a way to lure our foes out, perhaps?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:09 pm » I'll put this into the Exalted art section later.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:08 pm » Speaking of! http://professor-tinker.deviantart.com/ ... -175354321
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:08 pm » Fuzzy: I could do it... I've got this awesome armor, and a charm that'll protect me even more if I get hit...
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:08 pm » Wei: Hmm... I'd almost say it'd be better if we didn't have someone disguised... if only because I'd prefer not to have one of us in that much danger...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:08 pm » Baoshi: You're too tall to be her, Shun.
Herr Doktor « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:08 pm » (*Watches*
Herr Doktor « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:08 pm » (Yeah, you started about the time I disappeared last.)
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:07 pm » Shun:... assuming I'm not the one disguised as her.*glares at Deka*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:07 pm » Shun: Sounds like a good idea to me.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:07 pm » Dusk: Then...if one of us was disguised as May, we could set a trap to lure out assasins?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:06 pm » Dusk: well, two ideas. May's been attacked twice, once in her own home. I say we sneak her into Wei's place for a little.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:06 pm » Baoshi: Go ahead, Dusk.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:05 pm » Shun:*hot chocolate and listening*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:05 pm » Wei: Yeah?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:05 pm » Dusk: I have an idea.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:05 pm » So... what is the group going to do nwo?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:05 pm » (Also, I apologize, Herr... in additon to MSW, we kinda started a pen and paper game of a system called Exalted, you can watch if you want)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:04 pm » When we last left off, the group was just starting back up on the third day.... bacon was had, and hot chocolate had been distributed.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:04 pm » *snerk*
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:04 pm » *snerk*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:03 pm » Iron Chef Dusk: *hefts skillet*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:03 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:03 pm » Err.... um... wait, wrong script.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:03 pm » Wei: *is Ready*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:03 pm » Ok... Last time, in Exaltation Orbs Q!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:02 pm » Ok... we should be good to start now. I'll tell Jane to get on

_________________
"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!" -Marvin the Martian

Spam Poison. I think.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted Quest Logs V
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:22 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2656
Quote:
Claire « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:20 am » Yeah!
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:20 am » Oh, yeah.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:20 am » Yes!
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:20 am » Everyone have fun?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:20 am » Goodnight, Demo.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:20 am » Phew!
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:20 am » night demo
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:19 am » Ok. Well,I guess that's it, then
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:19 am » Night Demo... I shoudl go to bed soon myself- going to see my grandpa tommorow. But I can spare a little while longer.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:19 am » Goodnight.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:19 am » Nighty-night!
Claire « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:19 am » Goodnight, Demo.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:19 am » Night Demo....
Claire « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:19 am » FuzzyOOC: Maybe 'you fight like a cow with a sword?'
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:19 am » please. sorry everyone. I already know I'm going to spend a few hours washing windows first thing tomorrow. 'night.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:18 am » [Mei: It's a retort.]
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:18 am » ...I'm sorry, Demo. We can cut it here and handle the fight next time if you want
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:18 am » ShunOOC: but cows don't have swords...
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:17 am » [Mei: The retort is, "Yeah, well you fight like a cow!"]
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:17 am » ShunOOC: what retort?
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:17 am » [Mei: Say the retort! Say the retort!]
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:17 am » ok, at this point we're approaching the 'may as well not even go to sleep' line...
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:16 am » WeiOOC: ...to be fair, it's not obviously magic... just the attack didn't quite hit hard enough...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:16 am » Ok... Luvian's got the dodge DV to avoid that. "You fight like a dairy farmer, my friend!"
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:15 am » ShunOOC: Dangit again.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:15 am » BBCode 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=4
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:15 am » OOCBaoshi: *facepalm*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:15 am » ShunOOC: What, can't all martial artists do that?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:14 am » Make an attack1
Claire « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:14 am » (Oooooh dear...)
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:13 am » Shun: Even lowborn learn a few tricks. *punch!*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:13 am » [Ha!]
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:13 am » Luvian himself frowns at you, looking odd.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:13 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:12 am » Ok then.. Luvian's rapier jabs at Shun's cheek but doesn't seem to puncture it.
Claire « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:12 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:12 am » 3m personal
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:12 am » WeiOOC: Never mind...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:12 am » Shun will use durability of oak meditation to raise hardness to 8
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:11 am » ok back
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:11 am » WeiOOC: ...That's an obvious charm, if I recall...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:11 am » the full raw is 7 dice
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:11 am » wait, what about hardness, what's the full raw?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:11 am » What's Shun's soak?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:11 am » It's only fair that I reroll that.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:11 am » Wait..sorry...have to subtract soak
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:10 am » (3 strength? And you subtract soak first)
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:10 am » Ouch!
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:10 am » so alltogether?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:10 am » 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=10
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:10 am » Ok, so he's got 4 + the 3 L
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:10 am » (Just plus strength)
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:09 am » so he's got 4 raw damage plus his strength and melee?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:09 am » 6
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:09 am » Ok...so he adds 3 L to the raw damage.... what was your dodge DV?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:08 am » so, raw damage?*hoping for a good number*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:08 am » His 8 dice came from the +2 accuracy from the straight sword
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:08 am » For the referenc,e he only has 3 in melee and 3 in dexterity
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:07 am » eh, it's ok.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:07 am » *made
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:07 am » Usually you can't stunt after a roll is mae
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:07 am » (Technically, you would have had to stunt and/or use excellencies before hand...)
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:07 am » Err... I'm going to rule no, since we already know what the outcome would normally have been
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:07 am » ( 7, actually... but just enough)
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:07 am » sooooo.... can I stunt and use first excellency, or too late for that?
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:06 am » 8!
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:06 am » dangit
chicgeek « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:06 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:06 am » ...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:06 am » 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=9
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:06 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:05 am » Not without stunting.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:05 am » WeiOOC: At least not without a stunt...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:05 am » ShunOOC: right, forgot that. oh well, dodge dv don't fail me.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:04 am » WeiOOC: ...you do realize you can't use it to parry lethal attacks?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:04 am » Ok... Luvian is darting forward with his rapier to jab at Shun's right cheek!
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:04 am » ShunOOC: First excellency don't fail me now.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:03 am » So Shun goes on tick 3, and Luvian goes on 0
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:03 am » Right... he acts on tick 0, shun acts on tick 3
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:03 am » Ok...so Luvian sets the tick track
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:02 am » So no.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:02 am » Err...heroic mortal
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:02 am » ((So it counts twice, unless Luvian is considered an extra...))
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:01 am » ShunOOC: Well even if I lose I didn't lie.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:01 am » ((Tens count double on every roll non-extra's make, except damage for the most part))
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:01 am » ok good to hear.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:01 am » Even if you thought you had 5 I assumed you had 15. Go ahead
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:01 am » I refreshed it myself, Shun
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:00 am » Err..sorry. I can never remember when 10s count double and when they don't
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:00 am » by the way Zo, since you're keeping track of our essence, I think I gave you the wrong score for Shun. He should have recovered all the essence he used the night before. Should I fight with just the 5 personal or the full 15?
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:00 am » (Four sucesses, sir
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:00 am » Ok... Luvian has 3 successe to Shun's 1...
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:59 am » Eeegad.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:59 am » 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=10
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:59 am » [Mei: Go Shun! Shun the other guy!]
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:58 am » ShunOOC; Dangit.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:58 am » DuskOOC: Go Shun! *blows him a kiss* Take him down a peg!
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:58 am » Shun: BBCode 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=1
Claire « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:58 am » FuzzyOOC: Give him a nosebleed!
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:58 am » ((Wits+Awareness))
chicgeek « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:58 am » .
Claire « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:58 am » FuzzyOOC: Go Shun!
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:57 am » Yes.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:56 am » join battle's perception+Awareness right?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:56 am » Luvian: *Shrugs* First to draw blood defeats their foe!
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:55 am » Shun:*martial arts stance* Yeah yeah, any other assisnine rules I should know about?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:54 am » Shun:*really doesn't care about Luvian, just figures he needs an alibi for being in the area*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:54 am » Luvian: ...very well, sir! Raise your arms!
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:53 am » Shun: See now, you've gotten something mixed up, you challenged earlier to sword fighting, I challenged just now, who says I'm going to use a sword? I can hit you just fine with my fists.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:52 am » but he's been trying to get you into this for a while now
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:52 am » normally it'd be a social attack
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:52 am » not if he's willingly going along with it
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:52 am » [snicker]
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:52 am » do I make a roll for taunting or trying to bait him?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:52 am » Luvian: Very well then. But you have no chance of winning my blade. *He tosses the ten obols, a pittence for a noble like him, and throws a rapier at your feet. "To first blood then!"
chicgeek « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:50 am » hee!
Claire « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:50 am » Sneeeeerk
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:50 am » Shun: A lesson in humility.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:48 am » brb
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:48 am » Luvian smirks. "Ah, but you aren't offering me anything in return. I charge five obols because I bet my family's treasured blade. What do I get for paying you?"
chicgeek « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:47 am » DuskOOC: Ha! Who's the coward now, sword dude?
Claire « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:46 am » Yaaaaay!
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:46 am » thanks for the idea claire!
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:46 am » Shun: Well that certanly makes things easier. I challenge you to fight me. You can pay me ten obols and we'll call it even at you owing me five.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:46 am » DuskOOC: Go Shun! Humiliate him!
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:45 am » WeiOOC: Just give him the five obols first, to make it legitimate...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:45 am » OOCBaoshi: Now, if Dusk was *there*....
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:44 am » [Mei: *snicker* You know, a few of those lovely ladies could probably kick you in the tail.]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:44 am » OOCBaoshi: Oh, like Shun cares about 99.99% of women.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:43 am » DuskOOC: Come on, Shun! Where's your snarkiness? The insults?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:43 am » Luvian: Spoken like a low born, cowardly dog! Do you not know how to defend your honor?!? No red-blooded citizen of Thorns would back away from a challenge! Certainly not in front of such lovely ladies! *He gestures a sweeping hand out to the women of the crowd*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:42 am » DuskOOC: Have to? With all those witnesses? *facepalms*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:42 am » Hee hee hee...
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:41 am » (*adds more peanut ammo to Claire*)
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:41 am » *snerk* nice claire
Claire « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:41 am » *having WAY too much fun being in the peanut gallery)
Claire « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:41 am » (tell him it's 10 obels to fight with you, so he can just owe you the five!)
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:41 am » ShunOOC: Not trying to... but he's calling me a coward. I have to hit him now.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:40 am » (HE should pay YOU?)
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:40 am » WeiOOC: ...You're just trying to get arrested, aren't you?
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:39 am » Heh I was about to say, that is a big circle :p
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:39 am » Wheeeee!
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:39 am » Shun: You're insulting my bravery genius, something says I don't have to pay you to kick your ass about it.
Claire « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:39 am » (sarcastic response about how you MUST be a coward not to want to fight with some random guy demanding money for duels!*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:39 am » err..*Both of you
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:39 am » At this point a crowd has congealed around all of you
chicgeek « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:39 am » Random, yeah, but fun.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:38 am » [Mei: Punch him anyway.]
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:38 am » This is just a radndom encounter!
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:38 am » wait, I just realized Shun slept last night, receovered essence.*facepalm* I thought he only had 5 personal left... let's see eight hours of sleep = how much recovered.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:38 am » Oh, Zobot's good at this.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:37 am » Luvian: You can just walk away like a coward... or you can strike me and we get the town guard involved... or you can be a man and prove your worth!
chicgeek « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:37 am » DuskOOC: Go Shun!
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:37 am » [Mei: Ha!]
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:37 am » Shun: Like I said, I'm not *paying* to fight you. Keep that up and I'll just knock your flashy ass out.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:36 am » [Mei: Just punch him!]
Claire « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:36 am » (snarky response! Snarky response!)
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:36 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:36 am » Does it still mean you have to pay though? do you even have that much amount?
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:35 am » WEiOOC: *Sigh*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:35 am » ... hate you so much Zo.*fist shake*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:35 am » DuskOOC: *has popcorn* This should be good.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:34 am » Luvian smirks. "Ah...so you are scared?"
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:34 am » Oooohh...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:33 am » Shun:Heh, flashy. But I ain't paying to fight you.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:33 am » WeiOOC: Plus, the terms are crossed swords... so you'd have to use a sword...
chicgeek « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:31 am » *snacks forDesus!*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:31 am » WeiOOC: Right... and you're going to beat him up in broad daylight, and then say what? I'm just that good?
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:31 am » heh fonna
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:31 am » Luvian is a taller man with blond hair and blue eyes, holding a fencing saber. "I have been dueling all day... I shall take any comer in Thorns! Five obols for a duel to first blood with crossed swords. I stake my saber on my skill!" He holds up ANOTHER sword, a glistening blue-jade saber, and holds it in the light, letting it glitter
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:31 am » OOCBaoshi: For the honor!
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:30 am » *gonna
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:30 am » ShunOOC: what? I'm just fonna punch him.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:30 am » WeiOOC: *Facepalm* ....I'm assuming the words low profile don't mean anything to you?
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:29 am » Challenge him Shun! :P
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:29 am » ((Oh, okay... I got the fact that he was talking about an actor confused with him saying that he was one...))
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:29 am » Shun: Eh, well I suppose it's something to do. *approaches* Dun have to pay to fight ya do I? And do I have to use a sword?
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:28 am » No, Lorenzo is the duelist Petal triumphed over, thereby creating more rumors.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:28 am » No... Togashi of the Seven Winds was an actor. Lorenzo the Bold is a guy Jane fought on the first day who had very little to do with anything
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:28 am » ((Isn't Lorenzo an actor?))
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:28 am » In an earlier session
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:27 am » ((Maybe... maybe not)))
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:27 am » I DID however, say that there's a lot of duelists out
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:27 am » That's correct, Jane
chicgeek « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:27 am » DuskOOC: "He's a Luvver, not a fighter!*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:27 am » Luvian ≠ Lorenzo, right?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:27 am » Ok... as you walk around, you notice a bit of a crowd forming... "Who dares face the great fencer Luvian! You there! You! Test your luck? Five obols for a prize!"
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:25 am » BBCode 1d10=5, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=9
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:25 am » Make another stealth + dexterity check
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:24 am » Shun's been trying to be unoticeable as he walks around the general area listening for trouble
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:23 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:23 am » Just hanging around the building?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:23 am » What have you been doing the whole time?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:22 am » Here she comes to save the day! It's Mighty Mouse!
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:22 am » Meanwhile, Shun.
Claire « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:22 am » Fuzzy: *scurry scurry*
Claire « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:22 am » Darn it!
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:22 am » There isnt' anything further than that.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:21 am » You hear footsteps and then a door closing. Then, you hear someone sitting down at a desk and writing
Claire « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:21 am » Ah, well. I'll keep listening, and scurry around a bit as long as I stay within earshot.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:21 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:20 am » No, unfortunately
Claire « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:19 am » Is there anywhere nearby where I'll be able to peek into the room?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:18 am » It's a distinctly feminine voice with a slight Coral accent. You can't see who it is, though
Claire « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:17 am » Ooooooh...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:17 am » Ok.. Fuzzy...you scurry around the walls, being left largely unnoticed by the few ohter mice you see... until you hear someone in a room nearby. "Double the guard looking into the incident at the Mend yesterday. I don't want criminals getting any ideas and we can't afford to send any Dragon Blooded down into that hole with the Autocrat's party going on."
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:16 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:16 am » ShunOOC: yay
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:14 am » BaoshiOOC: It;s good to share.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:12 am » ShunOOC: I do, but I'm willing to share.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:12 am » WeiOOC: Yay!
Claire « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:12 am » FuzzyOOC: Wheee! I'm observant for once!
chicgeek « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:11 am » .
Claire « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:11 am » 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=10
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:10 am » ((.... well, lets's keep it in mind. :) ))
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:10 am » Ok... Fuzzy, make an awareness + perception check
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:10 am » [The charm severs intimacies, etc.... it also drops the target's appearance to 1.]
Claire « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:09 am » Fuzzy: *scurries around some more, trying to hear more interesting stuffs*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:09 am » WeiOOC: Oh, I suppose... I just wish he didn't jump so far... or one of you guys were around..
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:09 am » I thought Shun wanted to kill the necromancer chic?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:09 am » ((Hrm... Possibly useful here... although love isn;t so much the issue as politics, now that I think of it...))
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:09 am » ShunOOC: I meant the key idiots. The magistrates son, necro lady or captain dragon blooded
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:09 am » [Actually, Mei has Shun the Smiling Lady as one of her charms. Whoever it's cast on is REMOVED from the possibility of anyone falling in love w/ him or her.]
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:08 am » WeiOOC: ...I tried, I really did... at least he's marked, I guess...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:08 am » OOCBaoshi: ....*beset by visions of Dark Queens and Agents and planes of infitie possibility* I need a sit down...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:08 am » At this point you hear footsteps and their voices get fainter and fainter.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:07 am » "Whatever happened to that witch, anyway?" "She was just traveling to Thorns. She left once we reached the city. Had some friends in the Mend, probably." "I thought I saw her around yesterday..." "Yeah, she came to visit the captain. She's got a Empiress Pass, she can come in and out whenever she wants." "But this is Scarlet Empire territory...like an embassy!" "That's why she needs the pass, duh! Anyway, she and the Captain visit sometimes." "So she lives in the mend?" "I dunno..."
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:07 am » ShunOOC: Can we PLEASE do this the easy way and just take one of these idiots out of play? It'll be so much easier
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:06 am » WeiOOC: ...Umm... you know, it's actually kinda cool...
Claire « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:06 am » FuzzyOOC: OMINOUS MUSIC! *hides behind Wei*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:06 am » (EEEEEEEE!)
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:05 am » (Cue weird disturbing music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NACWZBDtN8)
chicgeek « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:05 am » ChicOOC:And I thought my love life was complicated!*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:05 am » ShunOOC: Whatever, too much stupid in one place.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:04 am » DuskOOC:And she's supposed to marry the magistrate's son.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:04 am » OOCBaoshi: ...suddenly that one social charm I passed over sounds like such a brilliant idea...
chicgeek « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:04 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:04 am » [Mei: Sharing the same bed? You mean.... Ikagaru and the necroma— craaaaaaaaaaaap.]
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:04 am » WeiOOC: Oh, it's only a quadrangle now...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:03 am » ShunOOC:... wtf! We stumbled upon what, a love octagon?
Claire « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:03 am » Fuzzy: *listens intently!*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:03 am » ......oooooooh dear...
Claire « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:03 am » (unless, of course, there are male mice AROUND, like, say, on my hall...)
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:01 am » "So, how's the wife, Wai Fu?" "Eh, can't complain..." "Still working as a fishmonger back on the Continent?" "She says it gives her an odd sense of power to take life on a daily basis." "So it's a woman thing." "Probably." *the sexist converstaion goes on like this for a while before drifting to something more relevant* "So, you heard what the captain's been up to today?" "What her? Always on the go... that's Air Aspects for you..." "yeah, but ever since she rejoined the hunt, hasn't she been a bit...weird...to you?" "More focused, I'd say. Not really weird." "How'd she know there was that camp of Anathema insurgents a bit north of here, anyway?" "I still think that woman she was traveling with led her to us. That...witch." "They were sharing the same bed! I hardly think the Captain would have trusted her if she was...."
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:01 am » [The answer is: 1 very sexually frustrated female mouse.]
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:01 am » ...that too
Claire « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:01 am » (alternatively, 1, because you don't have a male mouse)
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:01 am » ((Far too many... or Claire's answer))
Claire « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:01 am » (0- I get freaked out and give all the mice to the third floor cat)
Claire « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:00 am » Fuzzy: *scurries toward voices!*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:00 am » [A puzzle: You picked up a baby female mouse from the pet store yesterday. This variety of mouse can bear litters (of 12 mice) every month, starting after the mouse reaches 2 months of age. After those litters reach 2 months of age, they too can bear litters, etc. How many mice do you have on your hands in 6 months?]
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:59 am » Indeed... that's how it always goes
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:58 am » heh
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:58 am » And tiny, tiny holes. It;s wierd.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:58 am » Ok... you hear two guards talking. And since this is a game and you know how RPGs work, inevitably it'll be a conversation that's relevant to the main plot....
chicgeek « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:58 am » Micecan flatten out pretty good to slid under doors, you know....
Claire « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:58 am » *snerk!*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:57 am » *Head towards the light...*
Claire « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:57 am » Fuzzy: *toward the voices!*
Claire « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:57 am » (if I get lost, I think I can use my memory charm to figure out where I went, and backtrack... I hope. I'll find out when I get lost.)
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:57 am » Mmm...you can hear the muffled sounds of voices up ahead...
Claire « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:56 am » I'm going to head toward any voices I can hear. If I CAN'T hear voices, I'll just head forward until I do hear them.
Claire « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:55 am » Well, since I don't know where I'm going ANYWAY...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:55 am » SS: If I hadn't been a show off that would have worked so much better.
Claire « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:55 am » Ooooh dear...
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:55 am » WeiOOC: ...just be glad you didn't get one...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:55 am » Ok... Fuzzy, you have gotten into the space between walls. It's a complex maze of dust, nails, structural wooden boards,a nd the occasoinal crack. You can go forward or backwards.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:54 am » ShunOOC: Where's my random assassin?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:54 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:54 am » Xerox: *Dancing to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zbi0XmGtMw*
Claire « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:53 am » 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=3, 1d10=9
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:53 am » David: *Handing it out*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:53 am » AndrewOOC: *distracted by Xerox doing hsi Toldja So Dance, with no apparent cause*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:53 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:53 am » ChicOOC: I'd like some. Thanks!
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:53 am » WeiOOC: Oooh... can I have some? It's rather good
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:53 am » AndrewOOC: Oh, sure...
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:53 am » BethOOC: raises her hand*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:52 am » DavidOOC: Popcorn shrimp, anyone?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:52 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:51 am » Ok... for this? Make an Athletics + Dexterity check, difficulty level 1. Failure doesn't mean you don't get in, but it may mean something else.
Claire « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:50 am » Alright, I'm gonna try to do that, to begin with.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:50 am » Mmm...the walls are well-taken care of, but you CAN see some cracks near the floor... you think you can get inside the wall on the lefthand side of where you are right now by crawling inside it, but it's a tight fit.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:49 am » Ok... Fuzzy...you're standing in a long hallway, now... a mouse on the floor of a very well taken-care of military installation. There's a long row of hallways in front of you, with about 5 doors on either side.
Claire « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:49 am » Ok, are there any cracks in the wall, mouseholes, whatever- somewhere a mouse could hide inside?
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:49 am » *a sign with troulbe on it sneaks up on Shun*
Claire « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:49 am » Fuzzy: *is a mouse!*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:48 am » Shun:*is a guy outside a garrison at a distance, watching for signs of trouble*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:48 am » May Blossom: Very well, dear.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:48 am » Yeah I meant SS
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:48 am » Aww, Deus~
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:48 am » I think she meant the abyssal
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:48 am » You are a mouse inside a garrison, and a guy standing outside it
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:48 am » Wei: *nods* Huh... well, I think I'm going to shut down the shop anyways... it's about the right time...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:47 am » Ok! You are now Fuzzy and Shun
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:47 am » Desus: *Holds up a sign that says "I don't make waste!"
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:47 am » heh
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:47 am » DekaOOC: Questio is, his he housebroken
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:47 am » SS: Actually, maybe...just maybe...
chicgeek « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:46 am » D'aww.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:46 am » When she's asked, she doesn't seem to have noticed anything at all... in fact, according to her, Wei's been quiet all day.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:46 am » May Blossom is fine... she's been having a nice chat with Desus about something called "entertaining" and attempting to get him to learn how to balance on a ball, with varying levels of success. Desus seems more interested in chewing on it
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:46 am » OOCBaoshi: Pleeeeeaaase? We;ll feed him, and take him on waks, and work on saving hsi oblivion tainted soul...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:46 am » ShunOOC: Aw, but I like his snark can we keep him?
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:45 am » Wei: *shakes his head* Damned thieves... *goes back inside, and will check on May*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:45 am » *snerk*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:45 am » SS: Hey guys, I found this Javalin! It was in my spleen!
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:44 am » WeiOOC: Nothing, actually... it has to be unattended, if I recal...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:44 am » I'm going to end the tick track here and go back to plot-time. Are you going to try anything, Wei?
Claire « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:44 am » ClaireOOC: *pokes Shady Suspect's last health level*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:44 am » He's going to try and escape by leaping from building to building. Unless Wei can jump like he can, it's unlikely he'll be able to follow him by foot.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:44 am » ShunOOC: What happens if you call the blade when it's in him?
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:43 am » [Go get him, Wei! Stunt! Stunt!]
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:43 am » this time, he IS jumping the full distance he can go... but forward, not totally up
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:43 am » He's at -2 health levels... his last one
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:43 am » almost
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:43 am » With the flcik of a bad gesture, he turns and jumps again
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:43 am » How's his health levels?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:42 am » Haha... I almost fel bad for him...
chicgeek « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:41 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:41 am » Ok...the javalin goes flying into his body. He screams in pain and winces... but he doesn't falter... "Oh sure, kick a guy when he's down! Gah, you're SUCH a lawgiver."
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:40 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:40 am » nvm
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:39 am » be 8 after soak
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:39 am » three damage, lethal
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:39 am » 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=3
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:39 am » so 8 posk soak...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:38 am » OOCBaoshi: Good luck.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:38 am » so 5.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:37 am » Javelin: *has Piercing*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:37 am » with half from armor?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:37 am » His unmodified soak for lethal is 9.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:36 am » Soak?
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:36 am » Raw damage is 13L
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:36 am » Yes.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:36 am » SS: I knew I shouldn't have tried to just land on the building.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:36 am » so... four extra sucesses?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:36 am » Ok, so you hit wiht 3 spillover damage
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:35 am » ...*headdesk* -2 for dashing, -1 for jumping
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:35 am » OOCBaoshi: Well, be fair, checking identity is classy.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:35 am » ShunOOC: I'm no expert on the assassin thing, but usually you don't walk up to your mark and declare yourself. You just kill 'em.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:35 am » OOCBaoshi: Shouldn;t have offered to let him back out in return for hsi cash. S' a Solar thing.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:34 am » He's got a 4 DV. you hit
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:34 am » No, wait
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:34 am » Well, even with the penalty to his DV, I'm not sure you hit.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:34 am » 5 Dexterity+3 Thrown+2 Accuracy+4 for Valor
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:34 am » SSOOC: I'm supposed to be an assassin, man! It's not my fault I got a hit....
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:33 am » Ah... fair enough
chicgeek « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:33 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:33 am » ShunOOC: Riiiiight. You attacked Wei. That's pretty crazy.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:33 am » That many dice seems a bit high
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:33 am » ...what's your thrown skill? And your dexterity?
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:33 am » five sucesses
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:33 am » 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=10
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:33 am » SSOOC: Man, that's not nice. I do not act psychotic... I'm pretty reasonable. But I gotta follow ordres.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:33 am » So, chanelling valor, -1 for range...
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:32 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:32 am » Aside from the fat that he acts psycotic.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:32 am » True, true... I figured it'd be something like that... but I wanted to try
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:32 am » at least not just from this incident alone
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:31 am » You have no DIRECT reason to suspect he was after May Blossom, or anyone else other than yourself
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:31 am » Alright, valor it is
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:31 am » That being said, you'd have to use a conviction or a valor for this. He never indicated at all taht he was here for anyone but you. In fact, he never mentioned anything other tahn killing you.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:31 am » currently? Wei has six, five after he spends this
Claire « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:31 am » FuzzyOOC: *watching the fight, wide-eyed*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:30 am » Are you sure you want to spend it all right now?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:30 am » Wei, how much WILLPOWER do you have?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:30 am » Ok... Wei, if you want to throw it at him, theres' a -1 die range penalty, but he's onyl 2 stories up. Even with a javalin, which odesn't normally go that far, you can attack.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:30 am » Wei: You Will Not Hurt my People! *channelling compassion, if that's allowed*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:29 am » [Mei: Go Wei!]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:29 am » OOCBaoshi: *nodnod*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:28 am » ShunOOC: Makes sense to me.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:28 am » heh
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:27 am » Wei: *will walk out front of the store, and throw the javilen at the guy standing on his roof*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:27 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:26 am » Ok... so your action is what, Wei?
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:25 am » [Mei: Ah, pastel.]
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:24 am » Slowly, the world passes through a pastel phase before becoming entirely vivid again
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:24 am » By the way, Wei... at this point, the charm he was using ends... color sort of fills back into the world.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:24 am » Wei: *uses call the blade to grab a javelin out of the back as he walks out side*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:23 am » So he's more or less landing on his feet
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:23 am » Methinks May Blossom needs to head downwards— fast.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:23 am » If he wants to
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:23 am » A two story building is usually about 24 feet high and his jump lets him jump 84 feet
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:23 am » D:
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:23 am » D
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:23 am » Eeeee!
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:22 am » On his feet or grabbing the edge
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:22 am » Wei in fact can.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:22 am » As a 2-story building, he can JUST reach it.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:22 am » uh oh...
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:22 am » !
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:22 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:21 am » Wei can use a reflexive charm right now, right?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:21 am » He's jumping UP. Onto the roof of Wei's building.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:21 am » However, he's not actually JUMPING forward.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:20 am » I think he is since he won'yt be attacking
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:20 am » As long as SS is willing to pay the penalty for using it, he can do this.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:20 am » No, because he already declared his action, and because this is all part of a single flurry of actions.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:20 am » Before he jumps, I mean?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:20 am » Err..no, Jane. He can't act outside of his ticks in combat.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:19 am » So he's springing 28 yards total for his trouble.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:19 am » I'm curious: Could Wei use a stunt to disrupt the normal order of ticks and tackle the guy?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:19 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:19 am » BethOOC: *sits next to mimic and offers her som clams and smiles*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:19 am » He's also spending a willpower to add two yards to the total he normally can jumpl.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:18 am » [Mei: Stunt! Stunt and tackle him!]
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:17 am » [Mei: Tackle him, Wei!]
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:17 am » He's using the charm Earth-Forsaking Stance and then jumping.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:17 am » ((*munches Crackerjack*))
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:16 am » Hee hee hee hee...
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:16 am » [Mei: (sings) And Sir Robert ran away, chickened out, dee dee dee dum dee dum....]
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:15 am » ShunOOC:*trying to remember if he's fast enough to match that speed*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:14 am » ShunOOC: Running away eh?!*black knight refrense not really applicable but whatever*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:13 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:13 am » [Mei: Go Wei!]
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:13 am » He's turning and moving his full movement, 10, to get out of the building. Then, he's using a charm.
Claire « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:13 am » Get him, Wei!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:13 am » Tackle him!
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:13 am » "Man, why am I even trying so hard on this? It was HER dumb plan to just come in and attack you. I'm not even a toe-to-toe combatant... dang it. Ok. Later."
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:13 am » Yep...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:12 am » his turn
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:11 am » Ok, Wei brings his staff down upon this guy's head. He screams in pain and winces. "...ok, OW. Darn it. This is NOT the right way to do this stuff..." He coughs, and some blood spatters to the floor.
Claire « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:11 am » FuzzyOOC: *Wei is awesome... AND revenge for having her hairbrush stolen*
Claire « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:11 am » FuzzyOOC: Go Wei!
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:10 am » ShunOOC: Wuss.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:10 am » Ok... he's down to -2 health levels.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:09 am » *snerk*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:09 am » Wei: *wishes tens were two sucesses on damage rolls*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:09 am » SS: 9 RAW DAMAGE!?! Screw this! I'm not standing around ahnd handling a guy who can fight back!
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:09 am » i see 2
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:09 am » roll them successes Wally
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:09 am » 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=4
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:09 am » Ok... yes, post soak he's got 9
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:08 am » so 9 post soak, right?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:08 am » (Barrel girl, just so you know, is called Mopey... and she's a fun character. A justice goth)
chicgeek « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:08 am » wow...
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:08 am » *sorry, 17, actually
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:08 am » 18 raw damage, then
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:08 am » Forgot to take wound penalty into account
Demothesis « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:08 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:08 am » Ok, 4 spillover.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:07 am » Go Wei!
chicgeek « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:06 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:06 am » Ok... you hit with 3 spillover, Wei
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:06 am » (Heh... either works))
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:05 am » (Heehee! I just wanted to link the webcomic)
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:05 am » (hehehe)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:05 am » (Or maybe on the way, I dunno.)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:05 am » (Right after I'm done with Japan.)
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:05 am » nine sucesses
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:05 am » (Okay, oil drum lady is going down.)
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:05 am » 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=2
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:04 am » *pokes Claire's dot*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:04 am » Ok... well, this is interesting... Wei, make your roll
Claire « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:04 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:02 am » Awww.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:02 am » Wei: *will attempt to channel Valor for this attack*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:02 am » [Mei: So, Dr. Beard, you've got candy-coated popcorn, peanuts, and a prize— that's what you get in Crackerjack!!]
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:01 am » ...I think we scared her off... *pouts*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:01 am » [Mei: *gives Dr. Beard a prize]
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:01 am » SSOOC: Oh noes!
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:01 am » Wei: ....I also happen to like not havign people try to kill me, thank you very much... *raises staff over his head, and swings at SS*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:01 am » Incidentally, I think I've found Dr. Beard's arch nemesis
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:59 pm » Dr. Beard?
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:59 pm » [Mei: Candy-coats Dr. Beard's Popcorn]
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:59 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:59 pm » heh go Wei
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:58 pm » FuzzyOOC: Go Wei!
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:58 pm » Wei: ...I said, I like my staff...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:57 pm » *hands Dr. Beard some popcorn*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:57 pm » Ok... He tries to steal the weapon, but Wei has a firm grip on it. A very VERY firm grim. Wei's weapon surges forward and almost escapes his grasp, but doesn't fly out of his hands. "The Fear" looks at it. "Darn it! I really wanted that one!"
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:57 pm » [Mei: Hands Dr. Beard a big package of peanuts]
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:56 pm » Yep... we can always use a peanut gallery!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:56 pm » Hey, you're free to stay, Dr. Beard.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:56 pm » yep
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:55 pm » Yeah... sorry...
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:55 pm » Oh, are you guys in the middle of a game?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:54 pm » six sucesses... +5
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:54 pm » Wei has to make a Melee + Strenght roll
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:54 pm » 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=2
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:54 pm » Hey, Dr.Beard~!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:54 pm » Shady Suspect's roll: 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=3
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:53 pm » Hi, Dr. Beard!
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:53 pm » Hi Beard!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:53 pm » Hey Dr. Beard!
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:53 pm » hi!
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:53 pm » Wei: *is enhancing his defense roll with the second melee excellency, for five sucesses*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:53 pm » Wow, everyone's on. Hi!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:52 pm » Wheeee!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:52 pm » it's all personal essence, so his anima, which is currently at stage 2, is unafected.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:52 pm » so he's spending 9 motes of essence and 1 will power on this
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:51 pm » Regardless, he's using the combo the character was BUILT around, and it's still very persuasive. He's enhancing it by spending 5 motes to add five dice to it
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:50 pm » It happens... the ideas the same, he just has to throw it away, rather than hiding it like that
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:49 pm » Ah, tis okay.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:49 pm » My fault for not double-checking my own ideas. Dangit.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:49 pm » Alright. Well, apparently his combo is invalid. I'm going to on the fly drop Void Sheath technique from the list... he loses the bonus points I put into that part of it, though
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:48 pm » BaoshiOOC: Nahhh. Let him find out.
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:48 pm » Yeep...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:48 pm » ShunOOC: Hey Wei, don't you have a few dots in martial arts? Should we tell him that?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:48 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:47 pm » [Mei: Great. Juuuuuust great.]
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:47 pm » It's a mix of 3 charms: Thieving Raiton Claws, Melee Excellency 1 to enhance it, and Void Sheath Technique.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:46 pm » He's using a combo, titled, appropriately, "The Fear"
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:46 pm » The Fear grins. "Actually, so do I. Mind if I borrow it?" He holds out his unarmed hand and you see it begin to glow... the same symbol on his forehead appears there briefly and flickers, as his hand is covered in a black aura just briefly. "Come to me, shiny thingy!"
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:45 pm » XD
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:45 pm » Wei: *shrugs* I'd prefer to keep my money, personally... and as you can see, I like the staff
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:45 pm » (hehe have to add this "sheesh you are a sellout")
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:44 pm » Alright... before his action, "The Fear" coughs and looks up at you. "Geeze, you hit hard! Man, Reva and her unreasonable demands... Look, just give me all your money and that staff and I'll go back adn claim you beat me up. Thanks to you I'll even look the part. Sound good?"
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:44 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:43 pm » Whoohooo!
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:43 pm » brb
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:43 pm » just a regular flury
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:43 pm » *cheers!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:43 pm » Was that a charm? Two weapon one blow? or just a regular flurry?
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:42 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:42 pm » Alright, Wei, he sidesteps your first blow, but the second one collides into his chest with a firm "Clank!" sound... he coughs and gasps and you succeed in knocking him backwards with the sheer force of the blow.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:42 pm » heh
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:41 pm » SS: Ok, um, OW...
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:41 pm » 2 bashing damage
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:41 pm » 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=4
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:41 pm » yes.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:41 pm » Goo Wei!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:41 pm » SS: FRIGGING OBLIVION!
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:41 pm » so six dice of damage
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:40 pm » his bashing soak is 8B....
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:40 pm » Soak?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:40 pm » yep... raw damage of 14 B
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:40 pm » ok, you hit.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:40 pm » oh, please do, zobot. I'll print it out at the library.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:39 pm » Six sucesses
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:39 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:39 pm » 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=10
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:39 pm » (Incidentally, I love these new character sheets...so easy to keep track of them. I'l have to give people links to them
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:39 pm » Second attack
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:38 pm » Ok...his dodge DV is 6. So you miss
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:38 pm » Correct
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:38 pm » That's your first attack?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:38 pm » Whee!
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:37 pm » Three sucesses
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:37 pm » Wei: 1d10=1, 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=10
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:37 pm » [I'm back!]
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:37 pm » Go Wei!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:36 pm » Wei had the foresight to take up his staff before the fight even happened
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:36 pm » SS.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:36 pm » Wei or SS?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:35 pm » On tick five he hasn't yet drawn his weapon
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:35 pm » ok Wei, make your rolls!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:34 pm » Aww.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:34 pm » Wei spins around quickly, and swings at him twice
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:34 pm » FuzzyOOC: *kicks* Haiirbruuuuuush!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:34 pm » So what is Wei doing on tick 5?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:32 pm » Go Claire!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:32 pm » Awww, Fuzzy's brush...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:32 pm » Shady Suspect: *Sitting on Fuzzy and holding her hairbrush* Heh. Too easy.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:32 pm » *big hand!*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:32 pm » Yaaaay!
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:32 pm » yey Claire
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:32 pm » Everyone give a big hand of applause for Claire!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:31 pm » By the way, Claire was kind enough to draw that picture of him, as well as another one, which is this.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:31 pm » True...
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:31 pm » Wei is not obviously armored right now
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:31 pm » Well, this fights taking place removed from her still.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:30 pm » So much for May being safe at the forge.
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:30 pm » *snerk*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:30 pm » Wei: ...Huh... I suppose that makes sense... Sorry I don't plan to go along with it, though...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:30 pm » by the way, is Wei armored right now? "The Fear" is.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:30 pm » good thing Wei already grabed his staff AHEAD of time
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:30 pm » Ok... he used his charm on tick 0, so Wei goes first.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:29 pm » "Anyway, I'm supposed to be your assassin today. Piss off your mate and all that."
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:29 pm » heh
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:29 pm » Wei: *Acts on tick Five!*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:29 pm » (heh reminds me of a tick quote "Terrors riegn of... terror)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:28 pm » ....Switchklaive? I want a switchklaive. And he;s... adorable. XD
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:28 pm » Err, I mean on tick 6. Shady Suspect is drawing a weapon, a small handle. He presses a button on it, and suddenly a thin blade juts out of it! It's a switchklave, a really silly-named weapon. "Good afternoon. My name is E-err, wait, i'm not supposed to use that anymore. My TITLE is T-wait, I'm not sure I should give that out, you could just use a god to track me. Crap... um, just call me "The Fear", ok?"
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:28 pm » *pokes chic's dot*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:27 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:27 pm » Well, Join battle dice pools.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:27 pm » Or Baoshi- master of insane dice pools.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:26 pm » Too bad Fuzzy isn't there
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:26 pm » Ok... so he goes on tick 0
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:24 pm » Heh.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:23 pm » Eh... wei's used to going second
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:23 pm » Our internet connectoin is dying here.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:23 pm » brb, relocating to antoher room
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:23 pm » ShunOOC: You lose to him and I'll summon your ghost every day just to poke you.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:23 pm » Eeeep.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:23 pm » 8 compared to 3
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:23 pm » ouch
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:23 pm » FuzzyOOC: *waves her 'go Wei' sign!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:22 pm » 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=10
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:22 pm » DuskOOC: *with pompoms* Ra ra ree! kick'em in the knee! Ra ra rutz! Kick'em in the otehr knee!
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:22 pm » makes hand robots to hold as much "go Wei" signs as possible
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:21 pm » 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=8
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:21 pm » I think he jsut did a power that removes them from sight or something
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:21 pm » *hands out 'Go Wei' signs*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:21 pm » coooooool
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:21 pm » Make a Join the battle check
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:21 pm » Eeeeeeek...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:20 pm » Ok... he's using the charm "Atrocity Without Witness".... suspending 5 motes of essence and 1 Willpower. Wei, suddenly it seems as if all color is vanishing from the world. The world is bathed in noir, as color fades into black and white around you... it seems like the universe itself is SHAKING around you.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:20 pm » D'awwww.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:20 pm » *snerk*
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:20 pm » FuzzyOOC: I got stuck with a CAT. And I almost LOST.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:19 pm » For now, we'll refer to him as Shady Suspect.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:19 pm » Wei: *grabs staff off the side of the bench* No... I'm not a copper, if that's what you're asking?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:19 pm » ShunOOC: Dangit! I only got stuck with a barracks full of dragon blooded.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:19 pm » This man is using a charm
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:19 pm » Good luck, Wei!
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:19 pm » ...yeeeeeeep/
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:19 pm » Eek!
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:19 pm » uh oh
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:18 pm » ....eeeep.....
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:18 pm » *Snidely Whiplash, wanting the rent! He'll throw LittleFuzzyNell out into the snow!...wait, she's a polar bear, she'd like that*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:18 pm » plead the 5th!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:18 pm » And then suddenly, you see his forehead glow. A deep red, hollow bleeding circle illuminates it.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:18 pm » "A blacksmiths' shop in Shenjin, the noble's district. Guess I got the right place. So you're the Lawgiver in town, are you not?"
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:18 pm » Wei: ...I'd kinda think the forge would give it away, but okay... What'd you need?
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:17 pm » collect*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:17 pm » (look out, it is old man withers came to colelct his due!)
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:16 pm » Wei: *looks around* Umm... yes?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:16 pm » dramatic
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:15 pm » Dun dun duunnn....
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:15 pm » "Hey, is this a blacksmith's shop?"
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:15 pm » For the most part, the day passes uneventfully... and then there's someone who strides into the building.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:15 pm » ShunOOC:*baps Baoshi* Not an oven.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:14 pm » WeiOOC: ...Why am I am the focus.. *hides from focus*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:13 pm » BaoshiOOC: I should try that...
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:13 pm » Wei: *checks for customers*
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:12 pm » *snerk*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:12 pm » ShunOOC: He's not an oven dangit!
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:12 pm » Wei: *looks down* ... *puts a shirt on*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:12 pm » You are Wei and wei are Mei and wei are all together...*beatles reference!*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:12 pm » Wei: Buh? *is now main character*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:12 pm » DekaOOC: 8pokes the forge* wah?
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:12 pm » FuzzyOOC: *confused*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:12 pm » Oh dear.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:12 pm » You are in the blacksmith's shop, working, while May is upstairs, making some tea using Desus as a fire source.
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:12 pm » FuzzyOOC: ...I am?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:11 pm » You are now Wei...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:11 pm » Ok... well then... we'll get started right on- FAKE OUT!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:11 pm » Baoshi's following purple text, since we decided following a red herring is better then missing a lead.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:11 pm » Dusk is waiting for bartended woman, and secretly hoping that blouehair isn't here.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:10 pm » And Mei.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:10 pm » Snow is staying with Dusk and Lily. Being the lookout person
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:10 pm » And deka and Dusk are staying here?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:10 pm » Baoshi's following purple-text, rgiht?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:10 pm » Ok, so what is everyone doing?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:09 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:09 pm » K
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:08 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:08 pm » Give me a chance to catch up on what everyone's said
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:08 pm » Wei: *still forging*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:08 pm » OOCBaoshi: Glad to know you care, Deka.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:08 pm » DekaOOC: Ok, jsut don't get hurt ok. I rather have the other guy killed then you being killed
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:07 pm » ..back
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:07 pm » OOCBaoshi: Because... he's smuggling loads of explosive powder, and is all martial artsy.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:05 pm » ok
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:05 pm » Yep.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:04 pm » So Boashi is following the martial arts robe guy and Don is following the Fez hat guy?
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:03 pm » Don Paolo's following the other guy, and staying hidden.
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:03 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:03 pm » [Now I have to go, for dinner. But I'll be back as soon as I can!]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:03 pm » Baoshi has silently conferred with the girl, and is following mister martial arts robes, just in case.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:03 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:03 pm » Ahh, thats fine.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:02 pm » Im' back now
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:02 pm » OOCBaoshi: I'll try.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:02 pm » Sorry. I had to go because my parents just got home from a long trip.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:01 pm » back
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:00 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:59 pm » brb bathroom
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:59 pm » DekaOOC: Even then, don't kill him unless you have to
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:58 pm » OOCBaoshi: So long as he doesn;t try to kill innocents.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:58 pm » And to stay hidden.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:58 pm » Mei ducks out and into an alley, summons Don Paolo, and charges him to follow the other guy.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:58 pm » DekaOOC: Baoshi, promise not to kill him, he may have information about my father
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:57 pm » And you still have to summon him... go ahead, if you want. Just sayin.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:57 pm » He;s still a magic bird.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:57 pm » Oh, is he? If he's flying, wouldn't people just think him another bird? if he's high enough?
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:57 pm » He's actually better at Stealth than Mei is.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:56 pm » ooh, good idea!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:56 pm » ^^
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:56 pm » Yeah, but he's... noticable, is all. ^
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:55 pm » I figured Don Paolo could follow the other guy.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:55 pm » Never mind.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:55 pm » Deka, Mei, please stay with Dusk.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:55 pm » .....Duck out of sight *where*?
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:55 pm » DekaOOC: I better stay with you Dusk, you are more likely to need my help then Baoshi
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:55 pm » Mei ducks out of sight, and pulls out Don Paolo.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:54 pm » *duskOOC: As long as Mei stays..*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:54 pm » ShunOOC: Are you leaving dusk alone in the inn with the dragon blooded lady?*glare*
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:54 pm » Okay.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:54 pm » DekaOOC: ack! Do I leave my friend who we have ran and hid together or my cart brother qwho is following a man that interest me
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:53 pm » (DuskOOC: Don't everybody leave me!)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:53 pm » Alright, Baoshi will signal to Dusk that he;s going to follow him.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:52 pm » Deka would want to follow if you do
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:52 pm » (And is the ship loaded with a catch of fine red herrings?*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:52 pm » (yeah...better to follow a red herring than to ignore a real clue*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:52 pm » Well, since Dusk whispered to Mei that following them would be a good idea, no, she doesn't mind Baoshi taking off*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:51 pm » I hate to think it coudl be irrelivant... but then again, one way or another someone like this seems... interesting to know.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:51 pm » Snow: *lets go*
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:51 pm » [Lily: Go for it.]
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:51 pm » brb... bio.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:50 pm » Baoshi;s urge is to follow that man, anyone object?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:50 pm » The Fez-man scowls as Snow restrains him. "let go of me!"
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:49 pm » The man in the martial artists robes begins to depart.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:49 pm » Got my IM Z?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:49 pm » "The next time you do that, it will be the last thing you do. I shall have the cargo removed from your vessel shortly."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:49 pm » Ahh, yay.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:48 pm » It's irrevalent. The Man in the fez doesn't have more than 1 dot in martial arts, and the other man deftly raises his unfolded palm and catches the blow.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:48 pm » Snow: *will come over and try to restrain the man with the fez hat* You don't want to start a scene here
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:48 pm » ((Bar Brawl!))
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:47 pm » heh
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:47 pm » In which case, I think Winter Roots just got involved with a fight... whoops.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:47 pm » Wei: *Somehow, always ends up losing the shirt*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:47 pm » Ah, well.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:46 pm » Wei: *looks down* ...when did I lose the shirt?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:46 pm » that would have been cool
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:46 pm » drat
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:46 pm » FuzzyOOC: Rrrrr...
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:46 pm » *is Wei shirtles?*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:46 pm » 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=7
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:46 pm » Drezebel and May Blossom OOC: *In Unison* Whoo! Lose the pants!
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:45 pm » Wei: *is hunky blacksmith working at the forge*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:45 pm » *It's nice of us to provide her with entertainment for the day:) *
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:45 pm » This happens pretty fast
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:45 pm » successes needed: 4.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:45 pm » Err... Baoshi? Hmm... I'd say it'd be a martial arts + dexterity check
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:44 pm » *heh, May Blossom watching the hunky blacksmith at the forge?*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:44 pm » ...what's the check for baoshi to grab the wrist of the man throwing the punch? Or is it too late for that?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:44 pm » Heh, okay.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:43 pm » Her basic motivaton at the immediate moment is to keep out of the fighting as it breaks out so no one holds her responsible
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:43 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:43 pm » Wheeee!
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:43 pm » 239
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:42 pm » p.230.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:42 pm » Wei: *forging more*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:42 pm » I.E., finking on me, or being helpful. :)
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:42 pm » Okay, I should know her basic motivation.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:42 pm » Winter roots it going to turn, noticing the fight about to break out.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:41 pm » The Innkeeper looks at Dusk. "Oh my! Let me check my guest book in back. I'm not sure someone of that name is staying here, but I may have forogt..." She absconds to check her logbook
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:41 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:41 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:40 pm » Baoshi: ....*justice... sense... tingling!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:40 pm » the man in the fez sputters...and then gives a howl and throws a punch at him
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:39 pm » It's at this point, however, that the man in the robes stands up and drops a bulging purse on the table. ""Here is the aforementioned payment. My men will be down to collect the cargo shortly in the docks.""
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:39 pm » Dusk: A...*looks at the note* Ikiguru Raijin?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:38 pm » Winter Roots: *Decides to give a city gaurd the ehads up about the firepowder... or use it to bolster Inspector Tao's information pool*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:38 pm » Dusk: I was given a note to deliver to a guest. *smiles. Uses i mote for mastery of small manners, I want her apt to do me a small favor*
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:37 pm » Lily: [watches]
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:37 pm » The innkeeper smiles at Dusk. "Good morning to you, M'lady! What's your pleasure?".
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:36 pm » Dusk: Good morning to you.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:36 pm » Winter Roots: *smiles a little*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:36 pm » Dusk: *sighes, upon recieveing Baoshi's glance, and makes her way to the innkeeper*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:35 pm » (I know. Just saying. I'm doing my best to portray a huge city wiht lots of conflicting thigns)
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:35 pm » WeiOOC: Plus... it's the DM giving this helpful hint, so... 3,000 grains of sand...
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:35 pm » DekaOOC: and no reall way to carry it around and use it
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:34 pm » WeiOOC: But... it's firepowder... it's always useful...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:34 pm » Baoshi: *wonders if they should be foucusing in their investigation...*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:33 pm » It is at this point that the man in the fez snarls and stands up.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:33 pm » (no, but they are talking about a town that Deka's father was going to)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:33 pm » (I have random encounter tables I made up... Some things are plot useful, others are side-stuff...)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:33 pm » (I WILL point out that not every encounter you guys have is connected to the main plot. Necessarily, anyway)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:32 pm » "Do you understand how much firepowder this IS?!?" "A sufficient amount. That's all I have been told."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:32 pm » Baoshi: *foucusing on the conversation*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:31 pm » Dusk: *Continues* They're talking about how that guy smuggled illegal firepowder out of Chiascuso for the other*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:31 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:31 pm » Baoshi: *glances at Dusk, and flicks hsi eyes from the table, to the innkeeper, to upstairs questioningly*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:31 pm » DekaOOC: I am so glad my player didn't make me argue too much against going to the inn
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:31 pm » "I am not going to allow my crew and I to be cheated and lose money on this deal! I will find another buyer!" "...that is inadvisable, given our preexisting terms."
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:30 pm » Dusk: *whispering, will smile and giggle like she's sharing a girlish confidence with Mei*
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:30 pm » Lily: [whispers back] Okay.... sure. [is a bit puzzled]
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:30 pm » Deka: *is trying not to draw attention to herself as she listens*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:30 pm » Dusk:*murmurs to Mei* We need to follow these two when the leave. Even if we have to split up*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:29 pm » yes, you two can
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:29 pm » I got 6.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:29 pm » I got 5 so I can hear them?
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:29 pm » Oh, okay.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:28 pm » Everyone else just knows they're arguing
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:28 pm » Err... well, Baoshi's the only one near enough to hear it without having got 3 successes or higher on the roll
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:28 pm » [rerolls at table pound] 1d10=5, 1d10=7
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:28 pm » Or any of us who made our roll?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:28 pm » "This was stipulated as part of our agreement beforehand. Or do you WANT to break such an agreement."
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:28 pm » Okay, just Baoshi hears this, right?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:28 pm » Winter Roots: *ears prick a little, and he listens very carefully*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:27 pm » Deka: *Is really interested now*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:27 pm » At this the man with the green jade ring pounds the table, causing their cutlery to jump
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:27 pm » You can overhear snippets of their conversation. "...it wasn't easy getting this whole shipment out of Chiaroscuro..." "...regardless, I don't have any further jade to supply you with, and this was the agreed on price..." "...Fire powder is illegal to take beyond Chiaroscurin boarders! We had to bribe several officials. You MUST recompense us for that!" ""You will take the agreed-on price. Any expenses you accrued for this are not my concern, nor my employers."
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:26 pm » :D
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:25 pm » Wei: *Forging forging forging!*
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:25 pm » Lily: [blissfully unaware]
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:25 pm » Snow: *whispers to Dusk* He looks interesting
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:25 pm » Winter Roots will order a cup of strong tea, and try to stand close enough to listen in.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:23 pm » There's a taller man wearing a fez and a shirtless light coat, as well as plain white pants and a green jade ring, sitting there discussing something with another man, a balding man dressed in a training robe, his body covered in scars
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:23 pm » Winter Roots: *turns hsi attention to the two men*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:22 pm » Ooooh?
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:22 pm » Heh glad Dusk has some good eyes
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:22 pm » (It's either Wits+Awareness, or Perception+awareness... never add two attributes)
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:22 pm » BBCode 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=5
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:22 pm » oh then I cheated myself of a dice then
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:22 pm » Mei botches her Perception+Awareness too. 1d10=5, 1d10=1 ><
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:21 pm » It's perception + awareness for this sort of thing
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:21 pm » Which?
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:21 pm » percetion plus awareness or wits. I forget
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:21 pm » Rerolling.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:21 pm » Alright. Anyone who got two successes on the roll can infact see something interesting in a far corner of the bar... two men engaged in a conversatoin...
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:20 pm » Wait, it's perception+Awareness?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:20 pm » Wait, should it be perception plus anything?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:20 pm » Dusk, perception roll:BBCode 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=9
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:20 pm » Deka's perceptio cnheck 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=4
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:20 pm » *wet!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:20 pm » @Mei: Wet! The water in that koi pond outside looks et!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:20 pm » Mei can tell that the stools are made of wood.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:19 pm » heh
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:19 pm » Mei botches the look-around!
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:19 pm » 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=1
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:19 pm » Oh?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:19 pm » Ok... Winter Roots: You guys are standing in the bar of the inn. It's mid-morning and the bar is only patronized by a few people, mostly people who haven't eaten yet today. There's a friendly, middle aged woman watching the bar and running the inn. As it so happens, "Winter Roots" does see something a bit out fo the ordinary, but it's not Ikigaru.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:18 pm » Any sign of our quarry, first?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:17 pm » 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=10
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:17 pm » Snow will do the same
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:17 pm » Mei: [looks to see if there's anyone who looks a bit out of the ordinary] Likewise.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:17 pm » Actualy, just for the heck of it I'll make a general look around check.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:17 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:16 pm » Winter Roots: *looking around*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:16 pm » Dusk, er Linden: *has written a note to Icky inviting her to a nice restaurant, from a 'secret admirerer'*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:15 pm » *crosses fingers*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:15 pm » So what do you guys do now that you're in the inn?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:14 pm » ((*snerk))
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:14 pm » Ok... we're switching back to the group at the Inn, since Chic's connection seems more stable
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:14 pm » *snerk*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:14 pm » http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbmCVdrdhiA
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:14 pm » Pfffff!\
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:13 pm » BureaucatOOC: *The GM has deemed he's the cat, unofficially* I can't believe he drafted me into this... how ignoble!
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:13 pm » Fuzzy: *bolts for the gap!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:13 pm » A mouse could just wriggle through
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:13 pm » Yes... you can, in fact! There's a small, yet significant gap between the door and the floor
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:12 pm » Can I go under the door?
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:12 pm » FuzzyOOC: Wheeeee! Mouse-fu! *squeaks at an agressor*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:11 pm » You've managed to get to the barracks walls, near the front door, with the cat in hot pursuit. What do you do? What DO you do?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:11 pm » Hee!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:11 pm » Ok... Fuzzy, the cat pounces and bats at you, but your master trained you in the art of mouse-fu, and you deftly use that training to evade it's raking claws.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:11 pm » Wooo!
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:11 pm » heh
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:11 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:11 pm » The mouse needs to do a karate kick.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:11 pm » Fuzzy's agressor: 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=4
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:10 pm » *Stunt, Fuzzy! Stunt!*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:10 pm » 6
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:10 pm » nice
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:10 pm » Yessss!
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:10 pm » 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=7
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:10 pm » With a little pup, named Spike.
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:10 pm » 2 motes for 2 dice, then.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:10 pm » Dex+Dodge? The cat's going to pounce, isn't it?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:10 pm » *nods*
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:09 pm » Ah! Ok!
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:09 pm » wasn't the dog's name butch?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:09 pm » (Well, this is a theatrical moment... and one of the few chances to use dodge as a skill like they do in the example books. I figured I wouldn't waste it)
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:09 pm » FuzzyOOC: *as a mouse, baps CatOOC with a frying pan*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:09 pm » CatOOC: Just call me "Tom"!
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:08 pm » (wait- dexterity and dodge roll? not dodge dv?)
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:08 pm » Ok, first dexterity again, this time for just 2 motes and 2 dice.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:08 pm » Heh if it was not for all the people around. Fuzzy and glare ack at the cat and turn into a bear
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:07 pm » You CAN make it to the barracks walls, although how you're gonna get through them is a bit of a difficult situation. But while you're running you're going to have to make a Dexterity + dodge roll.
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:07 pm » (sorry)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:07 pm » Ok... we COULD resolve this in ticks, but I'm not going to drag chat down like that for just two people in a relatively minor encounter.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:07 pm » Somebody get this mouse a fryung pan and a humourous soundtrack.
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:06 pm » If I'm reasonably close, I'll run for the barracks. Otherwise, I'm running toward the bushes.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:05 pm » heh
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:05 pm » (darn it... so much for hiding up a guard's pant leg... XD )
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:05 pm » Wei: *working away blissfully unaware*
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:05 pm » How close am I to the barracks?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:04 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:04 pm » Sorry, I miscounted
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:04 pm » wiat...twenty feet
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:04 pm » There are some bushes near you... and you're about 30 feet from the guards. Which is a lot for a mouse
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:04 pm » *hands Fuzzy a stick of dynamite*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:04 pm » I'd say it's between you and the walls, actualy
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:04 pm » ShunOOC:... do I get to use this as an excuse to break in?
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:04 pm » (how close am I to the two guards?)
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:04 pm » Alternatively, is there any cover nearby?
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:03 pm » Erm, by 'behind' me- is it between me and the baracks?
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:03 pm » Fuzzy: ... *squeak*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:03 pm » What exactly are you doing?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:03 pm » Ok. Fuzzy, you see a great big looming tomcat behind you... since you weren't able to be sneaky about it, it noticed you and has crept up behind you
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:03 pm » *snerk*
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:03 pm » Since discretion is the better part of valor, you could channel valor. ;)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:02 pm » Oh yeah... you can do that.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:02 pm » Or alternately you can just spend a willpower to earn a success
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:02 pm » Wait, I thought we could channel a wp to add a success to a roll?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:02 pm » you can try to convince me if you have an argument though
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:02 pm » I'm going to say you could channel your willpower through... mmm... I think conviction works best here, I can't see an argument for valor or compassoin or temperance
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:01 pm » Ok! Willpower channeled!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:01 pm » But if I suspect any cheating I will dock experience
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:00 pm » And no, you keep track of your own willpower
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:00 pm » Just remember you can only channel through virtues so may times per story
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:00 pm » ...I'll allow you to spend willpower, yes
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:00 pm » (and are you keeping track of willpower for us, too?)
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:00 pm » Can I still do that?
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:00 pm » *facepalm*
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:00 pm » Oh! Right!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:00 pm » ...you might want to use a willpower?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:00 pm » ouch...
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:59 pm » yeah....
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:59 pm » Cat's stealth check: 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=1
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:59 pm » 1d10=5
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:59 pm » ...oh geeze.
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:59 pm » FuzzyOOC: I TRIED! I used my excellency and everything...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:59 pm » Or else be surprised.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:59 pm » ...Fuzzy, you need to make a wits + awareness check to defeat the cats' stealth + dexterity roll.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:58 pm » ShunOOC:*facepalm*
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:58 pm » What we need now is a turbo-chargéd mouse.
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:58 pm » Fuzzy: *...cat?*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:58 pm » Eeep.
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:58 pm » ...uh-oh.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:58 pm » Eek!
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:58 pm » Hey you lose some and you win some right?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:58 pm » Cat's perception check: 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=8
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:57 pm » The Guards look over. "Hey Lao, is that a mouse trying to hide behind that bush?" "Yeah, Jei." "Should we do something about it?" "Well, we're supposed to report if even a bug crawls past, so I think so..." "Should we go pick it up and get rid of it?" "Nah, the captain's cat can deal with it."
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:57 pm » Fuzzy: *SO obvious!*
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:56 pm » 6 successes?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:56 pm » ....wow.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:55 pm » yeah that one notices
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:55 pm » Hee hee hee hee... Go Mice!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:55 pm » Guards perception check: 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=9
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:55 pm » good thing is, they won't chase you out because you are an intruder but as vermin
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:55 pm » brb
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:55 pm » I will have to make perception checks, though... two of them.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:54 pm » while mice are annoying, there's very little you can do to keep them out without sorcery... and even then, i'ts notoriously hard.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:54 pm » One, she didn't botch. Two, this is a fantasy setting.
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:54 pm » Fuzzy: *is the least subtle mouse ever!*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:54 pm » BBCode 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=4
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:53 pm » ... alright. On the PLUS side, there are some mitigating factors here.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:53 pm » Still, no ones.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:53 pm » wow
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:53 pm » ((...*blink blink* ...at least you somehow managed to not botch))
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:53 pm » Ouch.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:53 pm » ,
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:53 pm » *multiple headdesks*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:53 pm » (....Whaaaaaat?
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:53 pm » 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=2
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:53 pm » ... *headdesk*
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:52 pm » Ok!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:52 pm » I said I'd give you a bonus die, Claire.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:52 pm » Alright, Shun... make a stealth + dexterity check yourself... less for stealth as it is for avoiding being noticed as being suspicious by the guards. But since it's a crowded area, add a bonus die, and you really only need 1 success.
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:52 pm » Ok! Adding FOUR dice to the roll... 7 + what bonus for being a mouse?
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:51 pm » Oh, ok. Thanks.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:51 pm » ((Yeah... you can add five dice in Warform, but not in anything else))
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:51 pm » Shun: Will circle around the block once and try to look lost
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:51 pm » (sorry, I thought it was add so that I get 2xnatural ability dice max, for some reason)
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:51 pm » (nm, 4 dice, then)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:50 pm » but it may differ for Lunars.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:50 pm » ((Which is four usually, right?))
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:50 pm » If I recall correctly, you can add up to your essence rating in dice for that.
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:50 pm » Yeah. First Dexterity Excellency.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:50 pm » (Um... you can add up to your Natual ability)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:50 pm » OOCBaoshi: *munching popcorn*
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:50 pm » *snerk*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:50 pm » You're using an excellency?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:50 pm » Wei: *is a size catergory*
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:50 pm » Ok, then Fuzzy will add 5 dice to the roll, same charm, 5 m personal essence. (Wally, we discussed this- I can do that, right?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:50 pm » I'll also give you a bonus die for your size: the guards are on the look out for human, disticntly Wei-sized intruders. not vermin.
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:49 pm » Thanks.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:49 pm » MMm... mice are small and according to my reference library, they have a 3 dexterity
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:49 pm » ((There is a shapeshifting knack that lets you do otherwise, but... yeah))
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:48 pm » Oh...erm... first of all, it's the lower of the two.
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:48 pm » So I asked you, since you're the GM, so I think it's your call...
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:48 pm » Erm, yes, but I don't know what a mouse's dexterity is, and it isn't in the book.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:48 pm » Ok. Well, first of all, you use the higher of either yours or the mouse's dexterity modifiers for the roll, Claire.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:48 pm » [Um, back to the game now, folks.]
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:47 pm » (BACK TO REALITY!!!!)
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:47 pm » I have it save the conversation so
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:47 pm » (ANYWAYS, that's a discussion for another time!)
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:47 pm » no problems with AIM except for me the history dissapears at a certain point
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:46 pm » At least AIM save the chat histry in a copy friendly manner)
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:46 pm » (I haven't had any problems with AIM...)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:46 pm » ((I like Aim, and my problem lies with my connection))
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:46 pm » Restarting my computer, since we're with Shun and Fuzzy right now
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:45 pm » ...GM? What's a mouse's dexterity?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:45 pm » ((Eh, mine works fine... but now's not really the time or place for that discussion))
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:45 pm » (
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:45 pm » I do need to know that to make the roll...
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:44 pm » [At this time, I would like to suggest that everyone switch to using Adium[ [url]adium.im[/url]], an AIM/chat client that actually WORKS.]
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:44 pm » Oh! I didn't even think of that...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:44 pm » Ok.... well, what's a mouse's dexterity modifer?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:44 pm » And I'm having aim trouble tonight.
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:44 pm » Do I get any bonuses for being a mouse?
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:44 pm » Ok, Fuzzy's going to use first dexterity excellency to add 4 dice to the roll (4 m personal essence)
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:43 pm » (MSN kicks everyone off if there is no posting for a bit)
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:43 pm » Shun:*watching secretly anyway*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:43 pm » Well, once my new modem arrives, hopefully it'll be better.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:43 pm » Shun:*not objecting, but watching*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:43 pm » (I think AIm has it's own problems that make it hard, just like MSN)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:43 pm » (Yeah, but on AIM if you get booted off, you loose the whole chat while you;re gone. And my internet is futzzy)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:43 pm » Anyways... ok, unless Shun objects, Fuzzy needs to make a stealth + dexterity check.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:43 pm » ((I don't mind it here, but then again, I usually don't have trouble with it))
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:42 pm » (we could just do it on AIM...)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:42 pm » (....maybe sometime soon we should consider finding a second venue for this. Regardless, that's a conversation for another time)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:42 pm » .
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:41 pm » Ok, unless Shun objects, Fuzzy's going to try to crawl through the fence and into the barracks, using as much cover as she can find.
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:41 pm » Fuzzy: *starts to climb out of his pocket*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:41 pm » (what wally said)
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:40 pm » Fuzzy: *looks up at Shun*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:40 pm » ((It's not actually the chat log that's the problem... It's whenever someone doesn't put anything up for five minutes, their update speed drops to once every 60 second... if they don't post anything for 30 minutes, it drops to once every 300 seconds))
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:40 pm » Shun:*walking and letting Fuzzy jump out by slowing a bit, but still walking*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:40 pm » Ok...you're near the building. What are you two doing?
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:40 pm » Either to post something or refresh every 4 minutes
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:40 pm » Posted!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:39 pm » Ok...Claire, go ahead
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:39 pm » I can get it...
chicgeek « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:39 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:39 pm » Z, for me it is whenever I DON'T type anything for a while.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:39 pm » ShunOOC: What are you cheering for? The guards aren't even batting an eye... and then there was a GM foreshadowing...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:38 pm » Things are about to unfold at an insane pace. So it would be best
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:38 pm » OOCbaoshi: Go Shun!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:38 pm » ...ok, someone should really post this chat log so everyone can refresh
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:37 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:36 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:36 pm » Shun:*internal sarcastic woohoo*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:35 pm » Alright. You can get close to the building without anyone really batting an eye at you.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:35 pm » *crowd
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:34 pm » Shun:*ignores guards as he walks past. Drifts close to the fence at a point when the crow allows it to make sense.*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:33 pm » To refresh everyone's memory, the outpost itself is a single-story building, large and rectangular, with a fence around it.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:33 pm » Alright. After the experience last night, there are two guards outside the outpost's front gates, and then another two outside the front door, standing watch
Claire « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:32 pm » Fuzzy: *peeks out of his pocket*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:31 pm » (The Relm Outpost, yeah)\
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:31 pm » Yes... there's a garrison of Scarlet Realm troops near the Autocrat's palace.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:31 pm » Ah.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:31 pm » Shun:*walking along the road casually to the barracks(That was the destination right?)*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:30 pm » For me at least the longer I don't type anything, the longer the updates take up
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:30 pm » ((Quick way to make it so it refreshes faster without actually saying something))
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:30 pm » it is our way of staying current

_________________
"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!" -Marvin the Martian

Spam Poison. I think.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted Quest Logs V
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:49 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2656
Quote:
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:43 am » Well. See you tomorrow, then.... for the exciting conclusion!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:43 am » Rando: I know, dear... *teal is a sensitive little soul*
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:42 am » Teal: Peeep... *clings to the bowser plushy*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:41 am » RandoOOC: *hugs Teal*
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:41 am » Teal: *listens to the song and hugs her Bowser plushie*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:41 am » ShunOOC: What the heck are you laughing at?! I'ts gonna kill me ya idjit!
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:41 am » And that's it for now?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:40 am » Ok. So it's still in -2 health levels.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:40 am » *falls over laughing*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:40 am » This feels appropriate. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEojI5-IueI
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:40 am » ...I told you my luck on these is awful
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:40 am » 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=2
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:39 am » (FuzzyOOC)
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:39 am » yeah me too... It's not easy watching your murderbeast that you had such high hopes for slaughtered by the tank.
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:39 am » Fuzzy: *facepalm* Hy need to stop takink so long to shape-shift...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:38 am » Actualy I think it means you win, but as a fellow DM I feel hsi pain.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:38 am » Just make your damn roll, Wally
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:38 am » It's DV is 3... technically counting the wound penalty
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:38 am » Laitu: *wishing she could shape-shift*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:38 am » [sJane: [also memorizes form]]
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:37 am » JessOOC: *taking notes on Creature for possible shifting reference*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:37 am » 7 damage dice...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:37 am » uhm... is it a bad thing when you make the DM cry?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:37 am » *pats Z;s back* There, there...
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:36 am » No, just regular boss music. [fingers crossed]
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:36 am » .
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:36 am » ...does anyone ELSE hear ominous music?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:36 am » *Sob*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:36 am » so go ahead and just...*Sigh* roll like 10 10s and kill it all dead.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:35 am » ...it's got a 5 DV.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:35 am » So... what's the DV after all the penalties?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:35 am » Just roll his damage...
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:35 am » Well?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:34 am » technichal hit yay~~
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:34 am » *snerk*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:34 am » Okay! Let's fire up the boss music again!
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:34 am » so it does hit?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:33 am » ShunOOC: Killit!
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:33 am » Wait, what?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:33 am » heh
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:33 am » ...-3 for the onslaught penalty... so it technically hits
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:33 am » *runs in little circles*
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:33 am » Cliffhanger! Gaaaaaaaaaaah!
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:33 am » Égad.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:33 am » Yep.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:32 am » so we start the next session with said doozy of an attack?
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:31 am » Darn it
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:31 am » A miss
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:31 am » so seven successeas against a DV of 8.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:31 am » 7 sucesses
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:31 am » Wei: 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=1
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:31 am » ShunOOC: Maybe we'll get really lucky and Wei'll kill it right now...*shrug*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:31 am » Zobot, we can wait. Whatever you feel like, okay?
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:31 am » So, it's down to -2 then?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:31 am » Honestly, I'm very disappointed in it's performance. ANother attack like that and it's done for
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:30 am » FuzzyOOC: Shuuuun... you should probably hide behind me...
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:30 am » I figured... Alright, last attack
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:30 am » Yes Wally. It ignored the 2nd and 3rd attacks with it's Meaningless Body mutation
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:30 am » ...eep.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:29 am » That being said, it's next attack is a doozy anyway.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:29 am » And Last attack is the only one that matters? The other two are being negated?
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:29 am » Thanks. Like Chic said.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:29 am » Just used the calculations from the last time I rolled two extra sucesses
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:29 am » Sounds like a deal to me.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:29 am » whenever Zo.
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:29 am » Yay!
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:29 am » so if people are around we'll play
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:29 am » well, I can't promise we'll play tomorrow, but I'll try ot be on at 10 Pm...
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:28 am » 11 raw, gets knocked down to 7 daage
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:28 am » Ok then...
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:28 am » Already done
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:28 am » It's got a 4L, remember?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:28 am » Aw, it's exciting to watch this, Claire. if you all do that, post the chat log. And sorry, Zobot. We can't expect you to spend all your free time on this.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:28 am » You forgot to factor in soak.I
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:28 am » I'll just tune in at 8 PM my time.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:28 am » it still works for me
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:28 am » I know.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:28 am » ...five lethal damage?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:27 am » *Sighs* I'm not free until after 10 Pm on sundays, guys. i've said that before
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:27 am » 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=5
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:27 am » So 7 damage dice
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:27 am » I'm free all day, though I need to know ahead of time when we play
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:27 am » yes.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:27 am » Alright.. DV of 8 right now, right?
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:26 am » Free, in the evening.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:26 am » yay
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:26 am » I'm free all day.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:26 am » Ten successes should hit, yes.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:26 am » ...that was the first attack? And it hits?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:26 am » I;m free tommorow evening...
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:26 am » If it's gonna be a long fight, maybe just the people fighting could finish it up before next game?
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:26 am » ...10 sucesses?
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:26 am » We playing tommorrow?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:26 am » Alright. Anyways the chimera is using it's meaningless body defense on the second attack and the third attack. it's down to 2 willpower.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:25 am » Heh, since we do we do the espected?
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:25 am » 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=10
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:25 am » Players will do a lot of things you don't expect.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:25 am » *Mopes* I didn't expect them to go back out tongiht..
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:25 am » Sorry Hawk...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:24 am » Not when a chimeras involved, anyways. Whee!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:24 am » Well, hey. If we survive- we learn a valuble lesson. Don;t split the party, seeing as travel time and tick time do not go well together.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:24 am » Well, that's how it goes, Hawk. We concentrate on different groups when we split up. Our turn will come.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:24 am » ShunOOC:... Goodie... and my valor's to high to use Wei as a human sheild even if that's the smart move...
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:23 am » Hawk, we just put the game on pause.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:23 am » And I did next to nothing this time around *sigh*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:23 am » I think he means just put the fight on pause
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:23 am » As it so happens, I can keep track of where we are in the tick gauge. and I know it's next attack. It's NOT pretty
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:22 am » (And what if this does not kill it? be tough to call it in the middle of a fight, unless you gonna have it run away)
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:22 am » I wanna know what happens...
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:22 am » Awwww... I guesss you're right...
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:22 am » ((I am actually fine... but if we need to call it, we can))
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:22 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:22 am » Indeed.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:22 am » heh, fair enough.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:21 am » Sounds good to me. I'm gradually fading.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:21 am » This is somewhat late.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:21 am » Wei: You *Spins around and slashes low* Imbecilic Hunk of! *Brings sword up quickly to slash it's belly* Protoplasmic! *Jumps and brings the sword down on it's head* Goo! *slices sideways and brings it down on a tentecle* Just leave us alone!
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:21 am » We may want to call it after Wally's attack
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:20 am » Phew...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:20 am » ah ok
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:20 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:19 am » The Chimera's attack speed is a 4 for it's pseudopod attack
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:19 am » Wally?
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:19 am » Automatic Rimshot Machine: [rimshot]
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:19 am » He is deadly enough with the gattling laser, I doubt a flamer ould help
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:19 am » what's the chimera's attack speed?
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:18 am » What about FireFawks?
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:18 am » Heh ok I will stop
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:18 am » Gary!
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:17 am » Gary? Gary!
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:17 am » Wei, you go first.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:17 am » Heh I am with him right now, exploring vault 108, the Gary fest
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:17 am » Alright. SO it's Wei and the Creautre's turn
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:16 am » WeiOOC: ...Am I up next?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:16 am » Ok...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:16 am » and now eFawks just appeared in my head...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:16 am » Well Fawks would tear it a new one.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:16 am » heh
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:15 am » Is it a sign that I am playing too much fallout 3 when I think a super mutant would be useful against this Chimera?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:14 am » brb
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:13 am » .
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:13 am » Nah, transforming is a regular action...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:12 am » Ok. So is Fuzzy just transforming this turn? No attack?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:12 am » I bet creature feature is really Old Man Smithers.
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:12 am » Very, very, VERY good idea...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:12 am » I am putting everything I can into defense...
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:12 am » FuzzyOOC: Well, I figured anyone screaming about Anathema would be distracted and//or eaten by the chimera thing...
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:12 am » Couldn't resist.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:12 am » speed 5 accuracy5 defense7 damage1 rate 1
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:12 am » *snerk* nice, chic.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:11 am » Good call... Fuzzy's now shiny, though
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:11 am » Ok...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:11 am » oh and reallocating points on shun's dragon claws.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:11 am » ShunOOC: Denty in warform, Me with my uber claws, and Wei... just being wei...
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:10 am » Hee! I like, Chic.
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:10 am » ...you know, my other option was to have her yell 'Moon Prism Power Makeup', but that doesn't make nearly as much sense.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:09 am » ShunOOC: And the slow wind up to a, hopefully, really awesome attack...
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:09 am » Them music for everyone frantically fighting the creature:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_C2HJvtRDY
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:09 am » Fuzzy: *has to spend a while doing a fancy transformation sequence, which is why this takes 5 ticks*
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:09 am » So eight motes peripheral.
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:09 am » Ok, Zobot- 5 motes peripheral for warform, +3 motes peripheral for the best bonuses for Claws of the silver moon (lunar 144)
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:08 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:08 am » *oddly giddy about her saying that*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:08 am » Next up is... Fuzzy, on tick 8
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:07 am » *Snerk!*
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:07 am » Fuzzy: Anyway. *warform!* Graaaaaaaaaaar!
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:07 am » Fuzzy: ...I have no idea why I just said that.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:07 am » .
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:07 am » Fuzzy: It's Morphin' Time!
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:07 am » Next is fuzzy
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:07 am » Ok... that's Shun's turn
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:07 am » WeiOOC: *Rocking out to the power ranger's theme anyways*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:06 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:06 am » Shun:*not the best coordinator when punch drunk*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:05 am » WeiOOC: ...but I'm not using my weapon just for Defense... or is that just a saying?
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:04 am » The one sucess, at least...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:04 am » Good luck!
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:04 am » better than nothing
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:04 am » well that's one bonus to everyone...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:04 am » BBCode 1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=9
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:04 am » here goes nothing...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:03 am » heh
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:03 am » Oh... yeah, Shun is at -2
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:03 am » no I meant to Shun's roll
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:03 am » ((I think he was talking about Shun))
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:03 am » it has one -1 health level left.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:03 am » oh? Awesome.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:03 am » It's still on -1 injuries and Relentless Lunar Fury ignores them
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:03 am » No, actually
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:02 am » and it's got a -2 applied due to injury correct?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:02 am » http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0KOfTV1dbc
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:02 am » Just make sure everyone survives to Tick 13...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:02 am » Power rangers theme!
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:02 am » Yes. You guys cna
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:01 am » Oooooh... fun!
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:01 am » just coordinating Shun, Wei, and Fuzzy. So difficulty 1 and max bonus of three.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:01 am » DuskOOC: Go Team!
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:00 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:00 am » ok... so Shun can guard a tick then coordinate so the attack on tick 13 has bonuses, that way no one waits any. and we get the most bang for the roll.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:00 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:59 am » So it's tick 11.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:59 am » Wait. Starmetal, I think, lowers the speed. Normal Strixes have speed 6, so it's speed five.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:59 am » ((It says Speed 5 on the stats she copied))
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:59 am » Speed 5.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:58 am » Don Paolo's attack is a speed 6 action.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:58 am » ((Tick... 11
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:57 am » .
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:57 am » Have him hide behind Fuzzy! :P
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:57 am » and don palo goes next when?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:57 am » yes-ish I want to get the most out of these ticks or there'll be a red streak where shun stood...
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:57 am » That's the idea, Hawk.. but he's got to figure out when He wants to Aim or Wait, before the rest of it...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:56 am » Yay theme music!
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:56 am » can't you make them go when you want to by waiting or aiming?
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:56 am » 5
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:56 am » (if she goes to warform)
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:56 am » ok warform takes how many ticks?
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:55 am » (Fuzzy'll next be able to attack on Tick 13)
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:55 am » ok, one moment while I overcomplicate tick counts in my head to coordinate attacks...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:55 am » (Battle music provided by VOCALOID this time around: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fjby1_goioE)
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:54 am » WeiOOC: Unfortunately, the penalties don't carry over... *sih*
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:54 am » Noted and appreciated, Wei.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:53 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:53 am » Next up: Shun on tick 7. Fuzzy on Tick 8. The Creature and Wei on tick 9
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:53 am » Eesh...
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:53 am » WeiOOC: *...has been doing this*
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:52 am » Hey, whoever goes right after it's attack could do an epic flurry to try to get its dodge DV way, way down...
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:51 am » Chance of Don Paolo making it, ever: 12%
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:49 am » Don Paolo misses.... this things DV is ridiculous
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:49 am » So... miss?
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:48 am » 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=9 - 4 successes.
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:48 am » Fuzzy: ...maybe it should go after me, then? Instead of Wei?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:47 am » brb
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:47 am » though that may hang up the coordination... But make it hurt more... decissions.
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:47 am » Fuzzy: 'k!
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:47 am » (Roll the total accuarcy... 10 dice)
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:47 am » I think you should Fuzzy
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:47 am » Shun: Myabe, and yeah, probably a good idea
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:46 am » Fuzzy: I can do claws...
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:46 am » So, what do I roll...?
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:46 am » Fuzzy: Hey, you think I should go to warform? It looks like it's pretty hard to hit...
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:46 am » Fuzzy: Oh, ok. So does it have ears?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:45 am » ShunOOC:*Kind of crazy*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:45 am » Shun:*laughing* Nah! perfect time!
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:45 am » acc of 10? wow
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:45 am » Shun, subtle? It's a christmas miracle!
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:44 am » Fuzzy: Wait, sorry, not a good time.
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:44 am » Fuzzy: Does it have ears? Can it hear goading?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:44 am » Yay Shun!
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:43 am » (Attacks stats: Speed 5, Accuracy 10, +6L, Rate 1)
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:43 am » Shun: Oi, Wei Denty, I think we need to work together on this one. Wei, you can play bait if you really must, me and Denty'll hit it while it's focused on you. Just keep the dang thing guessing where the attacks are coming from!*subtly saying he'd like to coordinate attacks on his next turn :P *
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:42 am » Don Paolo dives at and past the chimera, raking it with its claws.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:41 am » Ok! Next up... Don Paolo!
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:41 am » DuskOOC: *hugs Wei*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:41 am » Shun: For the moment! Frikin thing's almost as bad as Wei!
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:40 am » Wei: Come on you ugly bastard! It's me you want a piece of!
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:39 am » Fuzzy: Shun! Are you still alive?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:39 am » DuskOOC: *hefts oricalcum skillet and glares at the chimera menacingly*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:39 am » It seems like there's no end of them, but eventually the storm ceases and the pseudopods withdraw...leaving Shun smelling like squid goo.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:39 am » 9 there
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:39 am » OOCBaoshi: *chewing on the fretboard*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:39 am » However, his body is nearly a blur as he parries probing tentacle after probing tentacle
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:38 am » [Mei: cringes]
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:38 am » so barely a miss unless I missread
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:38 am » Ok... Demo, Shun's now got a corona of light around him
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:38 am » FuzzyOOC: Haaiiirbruuuuush! *tugs!*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:38 am » and that's 8 periphial essence
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:38 am » Ok... the final roll against shun is: 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=4
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:38 am » ClaireOOC: *tugging on Fuzzy's hairbrush*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:37 am » so 9
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:37 am » Correct
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:37 am » ok so 6+7 -2damage, -1 action, -1 flurried?
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:37 am » (+7 to PDV
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:37 am » DuskOOC:Hands Baoshi a board to break, while he's fretting. A Fretboard*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:37 am » Ok. So how much is your parry raised by?
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:36 am » Correct
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:36 am » OOCBaoshi: *fret! So much fret!*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:36 am » so that's an increase of 7 right?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:36 am » DuskOOC: *biting her nails*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:36 am » Ee....
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:35 am » BBCode 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=7
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:35 am » FuzzyOOC: ...please don't die, Shun.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:35 am » WeiOOC: *Has a Shiny shiny caste mark* Um... yeah
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:34 am » now to remind myself how that works again...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:34 am » Good call
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:33 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:33 am » and using my excellency to increase parry
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:33 am » Eeep.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:33 am » [Don Paolo: [facepalms]]
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:33 am » WeiOOC: ...You do have a parry DV, right?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:33 am » ShunOOC: Shadap! Working on it! So much for low profile...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:33 am » attack 2!
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:33 am » WeiOOC: Defensive Charms! Something!
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:33 am » ouch, that did MORE damage
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:32 am » ok
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:32 am » -2
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:32 am » What's Shun at?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:31 am » *snerk*
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:31 am » Ouuuch...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:31 am » ShunOOC: Yeah, trying.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:31 am » ..oh dear. :1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=10
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:31 am » ok
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:31 am » Ok...so he has 7 raw soak. I'll re-roll, to be fair
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:31 am » WeiOOC: You're welcome... just try not to die
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:30 am » ah ok Jane. I'll read that one day
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:30 am » 6B thank you wei for the breastplate
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:30 am » wait...crap. I forgot soak. What's Shun's soak
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:29 am » and why roll now? what about soak?
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:29 am » It's a reference to the webcomic Problem Sleuth.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:29 am » I count 4 successes... so 4b.
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:29 am » Shun needs a candy cane jacket...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:29 am » auto parry?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:29 am » 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=2
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:29 am » (Yeah...)
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:29 am » Fuzzy: *climb climb*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:29 am » [Can Shun Auto-Parry?]
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:28 am » *snerk*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:28 am » So Shun is getting Thorncoddled by the Pidgeon Mangler's Frisky Flagella
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:28 am » [Mei: Go Team Monster Slayers!]
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:28 am » Ok...so 3 raw damage, plus it's strength of 6, and it's damage for the pseudopod..which is +4b
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:28 am » oh wait. 5 currently for the last action right?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:28 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:27 am » ShunOOC: Great I get to get beat up by Wei's freakish twin of crazy.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:27 am » I count 9 there
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:26 am » yeah, both dodge and parry are 6 right now
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:26 am » one sec...
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:26 am » RolfOOC:*will start carrying jelly beans at all times now.*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:25 am » Does that pierce Shun's DV?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:25 am » WilliamOOC: Ah, interesting choice of phobias.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:25 am » Attack 1: 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=4
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:25 am » JenniferOOC: *poofs chibi* Waaah! *clings*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:25 am » ShunOOC: Goodie
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:25 am » FredricOOC: She made Xerox mad a' Easter once when Claire was littler? Gave the whole set a cousins crippln easter phobias.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:24 am » Ok. It's turn. it's making 2 attacks on Shun... using 2 motes to cause distance attacks with it's pseudopods.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:24 am » FredricOOC: There there...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:24 am » WilliamOOC: What's wrong with her?
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:23 am » FuzzyOOC: Maybe it's on vacation.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:23 am » Indeed...
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:23 am » JenniferOOC: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *hides behind Fredric*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:23 am » WEiOOC: I'm not mocking it... just mentioning that this thing is more powerful than advertised..
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:23 am » Ok. so 3 damage
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:23 am » 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=4
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:23 am » [Mei: It's Culex!]
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:22 am » GMOOC: Wei, don't mock the easter egg monster.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:22 am » Wei: *11 Raw! 7 damage dice*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:22 am » WeiOOC: Hey... I was given no clue that this thing was more powerful that most of the exalted army... this thing shouldn't be killing civilians, it should be wiping out aries...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:22 am » no wait. DV of 4.
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:22 am » FuzzyOOC: Hey, maybe we CAN handle it... *shuffles feet nervously*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:22 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:21 am » Hit's it's DV of...5 I think?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:21 am » ShunOOC: Hah!
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:21 am » Six sucesses
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:21 am » DuskOOC: *baps Wei for once instead of Shun*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:21 am » Wei: *Final attack!* 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=3
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:20 am » DuskOOC: Well, we're heros. Of course we'd go after the chimera. And Wei did think they could handle it, after all, he and Fuzzy'd fought them before, so we took his word on it.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:20 am » Next attack?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:19 am » Ok. So down 2 health levels
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:19 am » (15 donuts Claire)
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:19 am » Wei's speed is four right?
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:19 am » (what do you bet it's got like 14 -2 health levels?)
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:18 am » yep
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:18 am » Hey, it's a start...
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:18 am » 2 lethal damage
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:18 am » 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=10
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:18 am » DuskOOC: *blows on the dice*
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:18 am » ClaireOOC: *gives BaoshiOOC a d10 with a paradox kinda jammed halfway into it*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:17 am » ShunOOC: Yeah, thought so. So we kill it ourselves then.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:17 am » Ok... Wei...roll... it has a soak of 4 L...so 6 dice of damage
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:17 am » Don goes next tick! Relax
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:16 am » [Don Paolo: I'd be doing something if I could just move!]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:16 am » *snerk*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:16 am » Well, even if it's just Baoshi usung crow form...
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:16 am » ClaireOOC: *tries to shove a paradox into a d10*
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:16 am » probably too long
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:16 am » Err... well... The Mend is on the other side of town
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:16 am » and how long would it take for them all to arrive?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:16 am » DuskOOC: You ddi say he was to go back and let us know, right?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:16 am » Also, I forgot. As a reflexive action it's actuvating Relentless Lunar Fury
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:15 am » BaoshiOOC: Costs 3 paradox dice, but still.
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:15 am » FuzzyOOC: You can do that? That's AWESOME!
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:15 am » Soak?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:15 am » BaoshiOOC: If Don paolo gets to me, I can transform into crow... it;s at least something.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:15 am » DuskOOC: Mei? You wanna rethink Don Paola just watching?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:14 am » yes ten raw
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:14 am » 10 raw, correct? (One sucesses over, +9L)
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:14 am » Shun*so going to coordinate attacks*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:14 am » DuskOOC: Aww...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:14 am » NellusOOC: I can't actually do that...
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:13 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:13 am » THAT'S a hit
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:13 am » Okay, next time I vote we leave Nellus wih May. let him poof back to Yu Shan with May if it gets too hot.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:13 am » Nah
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:13 am » Wei: *Attack 3!* 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=9
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:13 am » EllisOOC: *wants more essence...*
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:13 am » EllisOOC: *tugs on one of the creature's dots of essence*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:13 am » we're gonna get killed by a side uber-boss. *lmao*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:12 am » Gah I suck as a DM
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:12 am » it made 3 attacks last round. I forgot to take that into account
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:12 am » Heroes, hearing people are being killed. *helpless shrug*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:12 am » reduced DV of six. Nevermind.
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:12 am » Again, oops...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:11 am » 3 Successes against it's reduced DV of nine...misses
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:11 am » oh dang
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:11 am » Essence 6 frigging creatuer! I expected the whole group to fight this IF you fought it at all! It's an optional boss! AN OPTIONAL BOSS!
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:11 am » Wei: *Second attack!* 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=1
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:11 am » I shoulda had Fuzzy go to warform...
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:11 am » ...yeep.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:10 am » that's a miss
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:10 am » Wei: *Attack one!* 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=3
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:09 am » FuzzyOOC: *gives BaoshiOOC jam*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:09 am » Then the cretuare.... although technically, both attacks happen on the same tick
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:09 am » Ok! CHange of plan. Wei goes first.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:09 am » BaoshiOOC: *sigh* Serves me right for following regular sensible logic...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:08 am » sorry about forgetting that earlier
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:08 am » speed 5 accuracy5 defense4 damage4 rate 2
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:08 am » DuskOOC: And I'm not even there to lob my nifty war boomerang at it! Shun, if you get killed, I will be very pissed at you.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:08 am » [Mei: Ai yi.]
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:08 am » FuzzyOOC: ...should I feel ignored?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:07 am » oh, need to declare my wood dragon';s claw alotment first
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:07 am » DuskOOC: EEEEEPPP!
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:07 am » ShunOOC: Bah
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:06 am » it's attacking Shun.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:06 am » However, it's not attacking Wei
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:06 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:06 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:06 am » Ok. it's going to activate Relentless Lunar Fury and then it's going to use a 2 attack flurry
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:06 am » .
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:05 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:04 am » Wei: *waits for response*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:04 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:03 am » Wei: *will declare four attacks!*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:02 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:02 am » I...think so.... ok.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:01 am » Wei went first last time, soo... would he go first this time?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:01 am » They go on the same tick...hm
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:01 am » Who's first, of Wei and the creature?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:01 am » ShunOOC: I swear of that thing jumps back down I'm gonna be pissed
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:00 am » Yep.. on the next tick
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:00 am » After that: shun, then fuzy
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:00 am » heh
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:00 am » And then Don paolo
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:00 am » Alrigh...so next up is Wei and the Creature Feature.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:00 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:00 am » [Don Paolo: Okay, this way is up....!]
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:00 am » Ah. Ok.
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:00 am » (alright)
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:59 am » ShunOOC: *shrug*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:59 am » ((Same with Fuzzy))
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:59 am » ((Shun jumpped... so it's five tick until his next action
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:59 am » FuzzyOOC: *sticks her tounge out at ShunOOC*
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:58 am » Fuzzy's gonna do the same thing as Shun, except she can jump seven yards.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:58 am » ...and Shuns, too. Technically
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:58 am » Shun: Told ya it wouldn't take long. What, you haven't killed it yet?*grin*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:58 am » Anyways.... Fuzzy! Your turn
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:58 am » DuskOOC: At which point it jumps down.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:57 am » ((...technically, one yard is exactly 3 feet))
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:57 am » ok so six yard for a jump and five more for climbing. cool
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:57 am » Go Shun!
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:57 am » Ok. Shun can get up there in 2 ticks, then
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:57 am » 1 yard is roughly 3 feet, so about 10 yards
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:57 am » 10 yards for the building, then.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:57 am » I was just about to say...
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:57 am » So ten yards up, total...
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:57 am » 10 feet a floor, thanks.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:57 am » It'd be like 10 feet
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:56 am » Wait, Claire's got a point
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:56 am » ...ten YARDS a floor?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:56 am » BBCode 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=9
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:56 am » Good point. As they're covered up, they don't really help mcuh
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:55 am » probably not since they're still covered up.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:55 am » I'd say they help, actually
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:55 am » Would his claws help or hurt?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:55 am » Yes
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:55 am » ((Err... 5 per tick...but yes))
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:54 am » 10 yards a floor?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:54 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:54 am » Otherwise the movement is halved
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:54 am » I'm going to be generous and rule that you can climb at the same rate you move if you make an athletics + strength check, difficulty 2
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:54 am » not sure... how would I calculate it for climbing?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:54 am » THis is about 30 yards high, so it may take a little while to get up there
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:54 am » ((Shun's movement is 5 yards per turn))
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:53 am » Although how far can you move?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:53 am » Err... I don't see the need.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:52 am » so six yards straight up then climb. should I roll for anything?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:50 am » I think shun's going to jump as high as he can actually and climb the rest of the distance.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:50 am » Wei: *has a shiny shiny caste mark*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:50 am » Anyways... ok... Shun, what's your movement?
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:50 am » ((Amendment... 6 motes personal, 6 peripheral)
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:50 am » I know, Wei
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:49 am » Shun's climbing to get up to the roof.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:49 am » ((Wei's attack is speed four too))
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:49 am » Ok. Since that's an attack of speed four, Shun is next
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:49 am » (Yeah... I figured)
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:48 am » DuskOOC: Go Wei!
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:48 am » [Drez: Ooh! Tentacles!]
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:48 am » I don't see the point in rolling then.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:48 am » Wei: *Will activate Heavenly guardian for each attack* (12 Mote, personal)
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:48 am » Teal: Yay Pemmy!
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:48 am » Teal: *all warmed up again!* Peep!
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:47 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:47 am » Alright. The creature itself is going to use a flurry of Grotesque Pseudopodia... 3 attacks.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:47 am » WeiOOC: *Shrug* I may have to run like hell afterwards, but I think I can manage it
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:47 am » Well, remember the backup plan is for Don Paolo to come get backup.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:47 am » At her home and her business.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:47 am » ShunOOC: Eh, so we kill it by ourselves then.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:46 am » .....er... yeah. Aunt May keeps being attacked...
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:46 am » Well, we keep expecting to come back and find May dead or in trouble if we leave her, we're paranoid.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:46 am » oh boy
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:46 am » Somehow I feel confident that Wei can do it
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:46 am » ...oops.
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:46 am » Teal: *sips hot cocoa* Purrr...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:45 am » I was EXPECTING the entire group to take this thing on if you did at all
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:45 am » This was a planned encounter, and a pretty nasty one
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:45 am » six successes and he missed? Wow.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:45 am » PennyOOC: *offers Teal hot chocolate*
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:45 am » Teal: *huddles in teeny blanket, all cold*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:45 am » Wei: *Activates Heavenly Guardian Defence*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:44 am » And now the creature is choosing to break it's guard and attack Wei.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:44 am » PennyOOC: *cuddles Teal, wraps Teal in a tiny blankie*
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:43 am » TealOOC: *shiver and teeth chatter* P-p-peep...
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:43 am » PennyOOC: *dries Teal off*
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:43 am » You made it spend through a lot of essense for free, And you left yourself open for a perfect defence, I call that a win
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:43 am » Shun: Yanno, I think I like watching him beat someone else up for a change.
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:43 am » TealOOC: *cooooold*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:43 am » PennyOOC: *Scoops some flurry in a Teal sized cup*'
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:43 am » nice
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:42 am » However, Wei missed on this attack. And now it's it's turn
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:42 am » ...niiiiice
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:42 am » Six sucesses... and no essence
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:42 am » ...none
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:42 am » heh
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:42 am » and how much has Wei used up?
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:42 am » Wei: *Last attack!* 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=6
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:42 am » nice
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:42 am » At this point it's burnt through 3 willpower and 12 personal essence
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:41 am » Ok... it's going to spend the essence for the second and third attacks, so Wei, just make your last attack roll
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:41 am » PennyOOC: *fishes Teal out*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:41 am » ShunOOC: Eh, details. Maybe it'll be nice and come down to us. Or Wei can knock it down to us.
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:41 am » TealOOC: *trying to eat a flurry* Peeep! *falls in*
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:40 am » FuzzyOOC: First we have to get to the roof, though.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:39 am » ShunOOC: And I have giant claw thingies. I think we can help spam attacks
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:38 am » FuzzyOOC: I have a sword...
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:38 am » So Wei is making it burn through essense fast. How much essense is Wei burning up
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:38 am » DuskOOC: Flurries? *goes to DQ and brings back flurries for the gang*
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:38 am » Oooooooh...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:38 am » ShunOOC: Spam attacks?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:38 am » ShunOOC: Fear the flurry master!*not big on flurrying, just hitting once, as hard as he can*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:38 am » Wei: *has a perfect defence! Has a general idea how to defeat one*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:37 am » ah ok
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:37 am » Wally called me on that point and I was wrong. My apologies
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:37 am » And *sigh* Technically it has to pay the cost for each one.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:37 am » I thought none of them hit?
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:36 am » Wei: *Will swing again!*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:36 am » Alright. Well, Wei still has 3 more attacks.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:36 am » Well, shun'll start climbing then.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:35 am » [Isn't Shun next?]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:35 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:33 am » .
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:33 am » Yeep.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:33 am » [Mei: The errata took it out and replaced it with something else.]
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:33 am » [Mei: Did you know, there's one (banned) first age Charm, "Zeal", that breaks perfect defenses?]
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:33 am » Shun: Well now, that's a neat trick.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:32 am » There's no need to roll further, Wei. As you make your swings, it's like cutting through butter, The Chimera's body literally splashes and sloshes as you cut through it...a nd then merges back together as if nothing had happened
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:32 am » Wei's sword flows through the chimera, without harming it...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:31 am » *pours some red bull out for the wasted 10 sucsesses*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:31 am » ShunOOC:... Well good thing I already knew Wei was way better at this than me.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:31 am » .....wow.
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:31 am » ...wow.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:31 am » 10 sucesses... wasted...
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:30 am » Wei: *Attack one!* 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=8
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:29 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:29 am » *Shape
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:29 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:29 am » The creature is spending 4 motes of essence and 1 will power ot Activete Defense of Meaningless SHpae
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:27 am » The Creature is actually doing something. Wei, roll your attacks
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:27 am » (That's fine... just tell me when I can start rolling attacks)
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:27 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:27 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:27 am » Err..sorry. I was looking something up
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:26 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:24 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:24 am » (Unless the creatures is doing anythign first...)
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:24 am » ShunOOC:... don't strain yourself or anything.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:23 am » Wei: *will jump up, and make four attacks on the creature*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:22 am » I'd assume so... I mean, we noticed it, so we know it's noticed us, I guess...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:22 am » so now it's Wei's action, and the creature goes on the same tick, since it hasn't acted yet
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:21 am » Sooo... wait, do we even know we're in combat, yet?
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:21 am » (It was kinda jumping... It could jump down, presumably, in a single tick)
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:21 am » ..YET
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:21 am » * Don Paolo's botch? it's a tick track, wait to wack, so give ol' Don a groan*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:21 am » It decided not to jump Fuzzy
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:21 am » ?
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:21 am » *confused*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:21 am » WeiOOC: Soo... my turn?
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:21 am » Wait, did it jump on Fuzzy or not?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:20 am » However, the building is a lot taller tahn it can move in a single tick... mmm... I think at the immediate moment it's going to wait on top of the building and hold it's action, delaying it's action
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:19 am » Fuzzy: Eek again!
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:19 am » The creature was attracted by the scent of horse, which isn't there anymore... but it's most likely going to go after Fuzzy anyway.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:18 am » Alright. Let's see
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:18 am » [Don Paolo: I'd rather deify the odds, if it's all the same to you.]
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:18 am » Don Paolo defies the odds!
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:17 am » heh
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:17 am » [Chance of a botch with 7 dice: 2%]
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:17 am » Correct... followed by Wei on tick one, Shun on tick two, and Fuzzy on tick three... Don gets to wait until tick six
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:17 am » (was someone gonna post what we have so far so we can refresh?)
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:16 am » ShunOOC: Why is everything faster than me?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:16 am » Ok... so the creature sets the tick track, I believe?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:15 am » Don Paolo has timed out of the server!
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:15 am » *snerk* Poor Don
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:15 am » 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=10
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:15 am » 3 successes
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:15 am » BBCode 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=7
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:15 am » ok
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:15 am » yes, it's wit + Awareness
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:14 am » Don Paolo: 1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=1 [flies into a chimney]
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:14 am » ((Yes))
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:14 am » Wei: *Four sucesses*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:14 am » wit awareness right?*always forgets*
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:14 am » While you guys fight, I will be busy with something
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:14 am » FuzzyOOC: Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:14 am » 1d10=10
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:14 am » 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=8
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:13 am » *rolls
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:13 am » Ok... everyone make join the battle roles
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:13 am » ShunOOC: Let it JUMP onto a sword
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:13 am » ShunOOC: Even better!
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:13 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:12 am » Don Paolo: [sizes the creature up again]
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:12 am » Ouch...
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:12 am » FuzzyOOC: I don't HAVE a knife. I just brought my sword.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:12 am » should we save chat and refresh?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:11 am » Ok, there's some really weird delay on my end
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:11 am » ShunOOC: So, just let it JUMP onto a knife.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:11 am » ...laaag
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:11 am » FuzzyOOC: Murgle!
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:11 am » *err... that's not waht I typed.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:11 am » WallyOOC: Why are we climbing me?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:11 am » ChimeraOOC: Urglemurgle?
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:11 am » 'mback.
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:11 am » FuzzyOOC: It JUMPED at me, though...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:10 am » Alright. You gauge that it's moving... and you notice it as you and Fuzzy get near enough to climb/jump up the wally
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:10 am » Did... got two sucesses
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:10 am » Make your roll, Wally
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:10 am » ShunOOC: What? You've got a warform, you're just a s scary when you want to be.
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:09 am » FuzzyOOC: Scaaary... *calms down under pettings*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:09 am » BaoshiOOC: *pets OOC fuzzy*
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:07 am » Fuzzy: Eep, I say!
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:07 am » 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=3
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:07 am » *Two four six eight! Who will we exvisorate! Go team!*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:07 am » Shun:*looks down* Well fine then.*drops down however far he's managed to get*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:06 am » Wei: ...not wits?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:06 am » Well, I suppose that's only fair. Wei, make a perception + awareness check
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:06 am » FuzzyOOC: ...oh, and MURDERBEAST! AAAAAAH! *runs in little circles*
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:06 am » FuzzyOOC: Well, at least I don't have to climb up...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:06 am » Eeep!
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:05 am » (Can Wei have a roll to notice it coming down before he jumps?)
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:05 am » ShunOOC:Who saw that coming.*raises hand*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:05 am » DuskOOC: Eek!
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:05 am » Fuzzy: Yeep!
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:05 am » Alright... and it's at this point that the creature itself leaps DOWN... pouncing down at Fuzzy, drawn by the sweet smell of horse
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:04 am » Fuzzy: *climbs!*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:04 am » Wei: Oh... *leaps up to the roof*
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:03 am » Fuzzy: *will climb up after Shun*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:03 am » Shun: Now would be good.*climb!*
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:03 am » Fuzzy: *comes back* I was wondering if I should change into a human now or not.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:03 am » Wei: Well... lets see how it goes... *looks up before leaping*
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:03 am » Fuzzy: 1 mote, personal!
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:02 am » DuskOOC: Hey, there's a reward for that monster, if you want to be heros or something.
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:02 am » Fuzzy: *trots off to the alley!*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:02 am » Shun:*more worried about the crazy murderbeast*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:02 am » Wei: *not really sure what Fuzzy's trying to say*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:02 am » Mmm... I'd say so, yes.
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:01 am » (is there an allyway nearby where Fuzzy can change?)
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:01 am » Shun:*glances up*
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:01 am » Fuzzy: *wishes there were better ways to communicate in animal form...*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:01 am » At this point there's a noise simliar to the gnashing of teeth and a few mangled feathers dropping from the building above...
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:01 am » Fuzzy: Neigh?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:00 am » *snerk*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:00 am » Wei: ...Is it alright if I jump up there?
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:00 am » Fuzzy: ...neigh?
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:00 am » Wei: ...What?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:59 pm » Heehee
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:59 pm » Fuzzy: *headbutts Wei before the charm* Neigh.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:59 pm » Wei: Alright... *gets off, and activates Leaping Monkey technique* (Three Motes, personal, Pg. 223)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:58 pm » *snerk*
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:58 pm » *snerk*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:57 pm » *Mend housewife: EEEK! Peeping Tom! *lambasts with skillet*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:57 pm » brb
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:56 pm » THey're compressed, it's a three story building
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:56 pm » Mmm.. buildings in the mend were pretty bad.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:55 pm » Shun:*whisper* Alright by me, I'll be up in no time. Whenever you like.*dismounting*
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:55 pm » Fuzzy: *is still a horse*
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:55 pm » How high is the roof?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:54 pm » Alright. So you're going to try and climb the ceiling.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:54 pm » Wei: *whisperingish* Well, I think I can jump up on the roof... but you'd have to climb up after me, and that might take a bit...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:54 pm » Athletics 3, Dex 5. Yeah, he can climb a bit. :P
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:53 pm » DuskOOC: Yeah, Shun climbed on the Inn roof all the time!
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:52 pm » not sure what wei meant by that... But neither would Shun I think
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:51 pm » Shun:*to Wei* What? I can climb just fine.
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:51 pm » *snerk*
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:51 pm » Fuzzy: *walks over to the side of the road*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:51 pm » DuskOOC: Fuzzy! Develop a limp! It might pounce then!
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:51 pm » Wei: *to Shun* You'd probably appreciate it if I found a way to wait until you can get up there, eh?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:50 pm » Baoshi: *slightly worn but nice conversation*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:50 pm » Deka: Is sipping but keeping quiet*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:50 pm » yeah, but he's practicvally a living repository of knowledge, so I hate to forget him since he can come in handy at times.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:49 pm » Ok. Don Paolo can see a silhouette of a creature with wriving appendages moving along a roof.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:49 pm » Nellus:*tea and friendly conversation*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:49 pm » Hey, it;s assumed Nellus isn;t combat personell.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:49 pm » Baoshi: *has tea with Nellus*
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:48 pm » Hee!
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:48 pm » I should have given him the perk that makes him a little too ordinary
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:48 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:48 pm » *snerk*
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:47 pm » Z, you take over Don Paolo. He won't engage, though.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:47 pm » oh, and anote, Nellus is back at the house with the rest, because I keep forgetting he even exists... ;-.-
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:47 pm » S' fine.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:46 pm » heh, fair enough
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:46 pm » Okay, sorry for the delay, but I'm about to eat, and thus have to break. Really really sorry about having to do it now, but.... Murphy's law?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:46 pm » Player: Please note, that's shun, not me.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:45 pm » .
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:45 pm » Fuzzy: *tosses her head a bit*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:45 pm » (How high are the rooftops?)
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:45 pm » ShunOOC: Right, cause the hunter turned prey is an original idea.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:45 pm » ]
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:45 pm » Don Paolo: [Flies up, diagonally away from the direction of the noise so he can get a good look at it.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:45 pm » Shun:*whisper* Rooftop above us.
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:45 pm » Fuzzy: *stops*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:45 pm » Wei: ...Where?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:44 pm » (Stupid stupid rat creature!...Wait, wrong story.)
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:44 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:44 pm » Shun:*looks up*... *whispers*I think we have company...
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:44 pm » (yeep...)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:42 pm » Ok... let's see... It's Shun that manages to notice something... a rustling, skittering noise from a rooftop above you.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:42 pm » D'aww
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:42 pm » Fuzzy: *is a horsie!*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:42 pm » ShunOOC: Right then.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:42 pm » Successes
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:42 pm » oops, missed the 10 as two success
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:41 pm » *WeiOOC
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:41 pm » (didn't Shun get 4 successes?)
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:41 pm » Wei: Four sucesses, four...
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:41 pm » WeiOOC: Shun... you're more observent...
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:41 pm » Fuzzy: Neigh.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:40 pm » Shun:*is as observant as the starmetal bird*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:40 pm » Wei: *is still only slightly observent*
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:39 pm » 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=3, 1d10=5, 1d10=2, 1d10=10 - 3 successes.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:38 pm » [Hold on a sec...]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:38 pm » Baoshi: Ahh, good idea. *will ask May to do so*
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:38 pm » Fuzzy: *clop clop clop*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:37 pm » Dusk: Baoshi, perhaps May should sleep in a different room? Every little bit that would delay anyone with evil intent would help.
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:36 pm » Fuzzy: *is slightly observant, but is also transportation, so she's useful*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:36 pm » Shun:*somewhat more observant. :P *
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:35 pm » Wei: *is somewhat observent*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:33 pm » Yes. He does
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:33 pm » Does Don Paolo need to make one, too?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:33 pm » BBCode 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=8
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:33 pm » Baoshi: May as well. *brewing soldiers tea*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:33 pm » dangit, I keep forgetting to up Shun's awareness...
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:33 pm » 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=6
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:32 pm » 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=9
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:32 pm » Deka: Planning a stakeout?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:31 pm » Alright. Well, I need you guys to make perception + awareness checks.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:31 pm » Baoshi: Possibly...
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:30 pm » Fuzzy: *has white hooves!*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:29 pm » Dusk: *to baoshi* Is there a window overlooking that alley?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:29 pm » (Niiice. Very symbolic.)
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:29 pm » brb
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:29 pm » Wei: *helps coverup*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:29 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:29 pm » [A full moon! Lovely.]
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:29 pm » If it doesn't go away, Fuzzy's just going to be wearing it...
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:28 pm » *hands the trio a drum, fife, and flag*
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:28 pm » Erm, what was the answer on the armor?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:28 pm » Shun:*holding bandages* Yes I know. Can you cover it up and make it look like a normal head bandages?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:28 pm » Ok...it's a balmy, cool night. There's a light breeze blowing across the city, and a group on a single horse rides towards the Mend under the light of the full moon.
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:27 pm » Fuzzy: *pokes Shun's forehead* Glowy!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:27 pm » *snerk*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:25 pm » Give me a moment to check something...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:24 pm » Shun: Dagumb whippernappers.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:24 pm » (I'm pretty sure it works like that, yes.)
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:24 pm » oh yeah, he does have the headband
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:24 pm » Dusk: Well, you have the grumpy old man routine down. *grins at Shun*
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:24 pm » [Necessity really is the mother of invention!]
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:23 pm » (Hey, can Fuzzy chose whether or not the armor goes away, like she choses whether or not her sword goes away when she goes into warform?)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:23 pm » I think you;re good, Demo.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:23 pm » He has a headband thing he wears, right?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:23 pm » Shun: should I get a cane to complete the look?Pretend to be missing a leg?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:22 pm » ok then. Bandages all over Shun's head too!
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:22 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:22 pm » yes
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:22 pm » is it the one that can be covered?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:22 pm » And if it;s faint, you might be able to cover it.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:21 pm » About an hour, I believe
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:21 pm » It fades after a period of time.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:21 pm » OOCBaoshi: *fretfretfretfretfretfret*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:21 pm » *may have to rethink this*
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:21 pm » Fuzzy: But is it gonna be problematic?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:21 pm » always? And once the spell is cast does it leave?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:21 pm » Just a special name for it...
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:21 pm » Ohhhh...
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:21 pm » Armoring on a horse...
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:21 pm » Horse armor.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:21 pm » Ok. Good to know, although i should point out that casting a spell reveals your caste mark, shun
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:21 pm » Barding?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:20 pm » It'd be barding, Fuzzy
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:20 pm » Dusk: barding?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:20 pm » Just to make sure you know Zobot: shun's cast wood dragon's claws and covered them in bandages and put on a big sleeved robe if there's one arounf
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:20 pm » Fuzzy: Horse wearing armor?
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:20 pm » Fuzzy: *puts on her armor and gets her sword* ...errrrr...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:20 pm » Ok. Good idea.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:20 pm » Awesome.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:19 pm » Hey, didn't you say they can bench press 650 lbs? :)
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:19 pm » Shun: Alright then.*robe and bandages!*
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:19 pm » Fuzzy: *glad she's strong...*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:19 pm » Wei: Yeah... should work nicely...
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:18 pm » Fuzzy: And I just have to carry Shun and Wei, right?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:18 pm » Dusk: if someone's riding them there are.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:18 pm » Wei: Sometimes... yeah
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:18 pm » Fuzzy: Yeah... are there horses out late at night?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:17 pm » Dusk: Fuzzy, you can be a horse, right?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:17 pm » Those staying behind are gaurding Aunt May- Baoshi will be drinkign tea and staying up in Aunt Mays room, if can be. Also, waiting to see if Deka's messenger comes.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:17 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:17 pm » Alright. One Unforseen problem: the riksha and cart services aren't available this late at night.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:16 pm » Right. The others will stay, unless the others send Don Paolo back for renforcments.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:16 pm » I think?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:16 pm » And Don Paolo will be with them.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:16 pm » And the two of us will track it down once we find it...
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:16 pm » (Fuzzy should have most of her essence back too, then, I guess)
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:16 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:16 pm » The rest will stay with May
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:15 pm » Wei, Shun, and Fuzzy are going to try and catch a cab into the mend... then Fuzzy (either before or after) will turn into a bird, and fly around, looking for the chimera...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:15 pm » And since Shun's got his essence back.(only used 3 in that fight) So he'll be casting wood dragon's claws and getting a robe with big sleeves.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:14 pm » Wei: If you don't mind... *smiles*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:14 pm » Ok. So you guys should relate to me clearly what you are all planning on doing
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:14 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:14 pm » Shun: Fine fine, I'll let you beat on it for a few minutes first.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:13 pm » Wei: *chuckles* Just... Shun, be careful, and stay behind me, at least at first alright?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:13 pm » right?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:13 pm » ok, so enough time to get his essence back.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:12 pm » (It went from about 3:00 to about 10:15, which is the current time)
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:12 pm » Shun:*hugs back* Of course. It is me right?*thinks* Wait, that's more reason to say that.*grin*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:11 pm » (how much time passed sense Shun's fight with the swordsman?)
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:11 pm » Dusk: *hugs Shun* You be carefull, all right?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:11 pm » Baoshi: Yeah, Mei.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:11 pm » Baoshi We know what part of town.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:11 pm » Shun: Yeah. I don't want to spend all night working on this.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:11 pm » Mei: I'll stay. Baoshi? I take it we'll cook up the destinies tomorrow night, then?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:11 pm » Baoshi: Fuzzy and Don paulo, I think. Two sets of eyes.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:10 pm » Dusk: And at least you know what part of town to begin with.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:10 pm » Shun:I'd say Denty goes looking for it first then reports to us on where it was in general, we head in that direction and norrow it's location down from there
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:10 pm » Baoshi: Agreed. And Don Paulo can come get more if theres need for renfocments.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:09 pm » Dusk: I'll stay with Baoshi and Deka, here. Maybe we can make some plans. Mei? Are you staying?
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:09 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:09 pm » Wei: *rolls his eyes* Shun, I run just as fast as you... But regardless, it's just a thought
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:08 pm » Shun:*grin*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:08 pm » Shun: I'm going with you Wei. Can't have you lumbering around after something that might be fast.
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:08 pm » Fuzzy: Everyone could START here, since we don't know where the chimera is gonna be, right?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:08 pm » Baoshi: But I can stay as a gaurd, since I havent;t aken a shift yet.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:08 pm » Dusk: All right, Wei-but mei's hawk sould be there-to report back to us, if nothing else.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:08 pm » Baoshi: I'd preffer to go.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:07 pm » Baoshi: Ahh... alright. Two groups, then.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:07 pm » Deka: If there is one, yeah
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:07 pm » Fuzzy: And I need to go, because I'm flying...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:07 pm » Baoshi: Heh. No, Wei. You, alone, with only personal essence if you want to be safe? With Fuzzy? Nnno.
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:07 pm » Fuzzy: Deka needs to stay here for the message-thing, right?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:07 pm » Baoshi: Heh. Alright, who would *prefer* to stay here.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:07 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:07 pm » So what's your plan now?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:07 pm » Wei: ...I don't want to sound boastful, but I think it might be best if I deal with it mostly by myself... I mean, Fuzzy can help, and whoever else really wants to fight it, but the less people, the less mess we make...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:05 pm » Shun: Never was safe.*reflex correction* It's just less safe than before.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:05 pm » Mei: Okay then, you can help Fuzzy search for the thing.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:04 pm » Dusk: And Wei's isn't safe any more.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:04 pm » Baoshi: agh, thats true...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:04 pm » Shun: Though I'd rather be out doing something...
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:03 pm » Dusk: There's been 2 attempts on her life we know of, and someone might be dropping by with a message.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:03 pm » Shun: I can do guard duty again if need be.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:03 pm » Baoshi: Hour and a half or so on foot, about...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:03 pm » heh
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:03 pm » Dusk: Wait, wait. What about May?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:03 pm » Don Paolo looks at Mei. "Mistress, please remember that I am made of starmetal and firmly NOT edible."
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:02 pm » Wei: Well... How far away is the district?
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:02 pm » Fuzzy: My clothes go with me... and I can wear my armor if it's night...
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:02 pm » Dusk: Fuzzy, one of us should carry a spare robe and shoes for you..just in case you have to change suddenly.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:02 pm » Mei: Don Paolo, are you up for this? Or do you think it's too dangerous?
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:01 pm » Mei: It uses the rooftops, huh? [idea]
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:01 pm » Shun: Well whoever does that has to be the best at avoiding an attack. I volunteer Wei,
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:01 pm » Fuzzy: Ok!
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:01 pm » Fuzzy: ...bird? Flying? Looking for giant tentacle-y thing?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:01 pm » Baoshi: Fuzzy has a good idea. Relay back to us where it is?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:00 pm » Dusk: Well...mayone of us apparently walking alone, as bait?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:00 pm » Wei: *Sigh* I know, but... lets minimize the people in danger for this, alright?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:00 pm » Baoshi: As hard as running around roofs, and waiting for the killing thing to show up I suppose.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:00 pm » Dusk: *deep breath* Maybe nothing. Maybe something. But it's something we can deal with.
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:00 pm » Fuzzy: Not much beside the fact that it's running around killing everyone... and I could go bird and look for it.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:59 pm » Baoshi: Very likely nothing. But it;s killing people.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:59 pm » Deka: How hard would it be to track down the chimera?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:59 pm » Shun: Not to be rude, but what does the chimera have to do with our assassins?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:59 pm » Baoshi: I think being rebels woudl be easier, honestly. and agreed- chimeras. Night time, rooftops.
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:58 pm » FuzzyOOC: *looks at chickens hungrily*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:58 pm » Dusk: Okay...we have to take care of the Chimera thing, I think. That we know where to go and what to do...roughly.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:58 pm » WeiOOC: What? I was just talking to cornel sanders... he had some good ideas...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:57 pm » ChickensOOC: *Look at Wei nervously*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:57 pm » Dusk: I'd forgotten...that first day, when Mei fought the dueslest and we got rumors-one of them was that May's was a front for the rebels. *grins*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:57 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:56 pm » Wei: *nods* Um... I dont' know, exactly...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:56 pm » brb
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:56 pm » Fuzzy: So what are we gonna do about the chimera eating the guards?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:56 pm » Baoshi: Phew... so, now we sort of know some whats and where... fewer hows.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:55 pm » .
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:55 pm » Hee!
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:55 pm » :P
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:55 pm » bam! Master of transitions!
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:55 pm » Wei: ...So that's how we can use the chickens in the plan...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:55 pm » Shun: Oh, and I ran into some guy looking to reqruit for some Thorn's Liberation Front thing.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:54 pm » Flash forward back to the ngiht!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:54 pm » Ok.. Luvian leaves watching his back to avoid being followed
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:54 pm » DM: And 3 in the Scion. And one in Isaac's Folly, but that's a gag one
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:53 pm » DM: only two of them in the Shenjin district.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:53 pm » Shun: *nods* Fair enough.*takes down teahouse name*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:53 pm » WeiOOC: ...How much of your random encounters are "Random Testosterone-Laden Duelist?"
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:52 pm » ClaireOOC: *puts a shiny on a random encounter* Yaaay!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:52 pm » (I;m starting to love the random encounters~)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:52 pm » Luvian looks at him. "I... I have to be sure I can trust you. if you wish to discuss it, please come to this tea house tomorrow at lunch. We will have agents watching for you
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:51 pm » ShunOOC: Yeah, I know.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:51 pm » Shun: I'd be glad to discuss it at a later time though. Any place I should be able to meet you? Or just look for another idiot challenging people to duels?*grin*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:51 pm » (IT's one of the random encounters! The first duel was an 46: Random testosterone-laden duelist challenges a player to a duel. Then Shun's was a 74: Random Testosterone-laden duelist challenges to a duel. If he loses, the duelist is actually part of a rebellion)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:50 pm » BaoshiOOC: Just in this case, being replaced with necromancery ness isn;t any better.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:50 pm » ShunOOC: Good point
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:50 pm » BaoshiOOC: Sorry, Shun....
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:49 pm » ShunOOC: Dangit, any other time I'd be on board for this, but I have to keep the #@$% autocrat alive.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:49 pm » [Mei: Ask where you can find him! This could be a lead!]
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:49 pm » Shun: Oh? *considers a moment* Sorry, but I have other things to attend to. Maybe some other time.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:49 pm » .
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:48 pm » Eep.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:47 pm » [This is becoming a running gag.]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:47 pm » .....oh god. XD
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:47 pm » WeiOOC: ....crap
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:47 pm » [Don Paolo: [facepalm!]]
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:47 pm » [Mei: [facepalm!]]
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:47 pm » (ha! even BETTER!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:47 pm » His voice drops to a hush
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:47 pm » "I am seeking talented fighters for the Thorns Liberation Front."
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:46 pm » (hahaha)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:46 pm » Luvian leads you to a tea house and quickly gets you inot a back table. "I.. I've never seen such amazing martial arts... I... err.. well, I haven't been entirely honest with you. My Dueling has in fact served an ulterior purpose.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:46 pm » ShunOOC:*facepalm*
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:45 pm » TealOO: Peeeep! *goes poofy and frets*
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:45 pm » ("Can I join you?")
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:45 pm » ((Sorry, sorry~ ))
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:45 pm » (Don't tempt me, Tinker.)
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:45 pm » Shun:... Sure...*trying not to take too long, worried for Fuzzy*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:45 pm » ("Marry me!")
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:45 pm » Luvian looks at Shuh. "I... ah... I have a request. Can we talk in private?"
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:44 pm » Shun:*Halts and looks back* Yeah?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:44 pm » DesusOOC: *Munches the C, but finds it doesn't taste like jade* Kweh! *gags*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:43 pm » Alright... Luvian's eyes widen in awe as you walk away... and then... a bit later. "Sir! Wait, please!"
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:43 pm » WeiOOC: ...can we just skip ahead to the disneyland portion?
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:43 pm » FuzzyOOC: Ooooh... we should go to Disnelyand...
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:42 pm » DuskOOC: Yep. "I'm going to join the Grand Hunt! Then I'm going to Disneyland!"
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:42 pm » ShunOOC: But that's still better than what he's doing now.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:41 pm » well pressence+ Charisma= BBCode 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=8
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:41 pm » ShunOOC: ... yeah it's possible...
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:41 pm » [Mei: Shhhhhhhh!!]
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:40 pm » WeiOOC: ...I just know he's going to jump up and go "I'm going to be a Anathema hunter!
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:40 pm » pressence+Charisma?
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:40 pm » TealOO: *tries to put it in his mouth*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:40 pm » Go ahead.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:40 pm » You may, Demo.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:40 pm » should I roll presence or something if I'm trying to get him inspired or whatnot?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:39 pm » DesusOOC: ...kwi? *Nudges it wiht his head*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:39 pm » Niice.
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:39 pm » TealOO: *pats Desus and offers him her C*
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:39 pm » [Mei: Just say that you won. I think that'd work.]
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:39 pm » WeiOOC: ...Alright, you can have some tigerclaws...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:39 pm » Shun: Now for a bit of advice kid. Standing on a corner challenging random people to fights, does no one any good except your ego. Try doing something worthwile with that sword.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:39 pm » DesusOOC: kwi... *droops*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:39 pm » Aww....'
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:39 pm » [Whee!]
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:39 pm » hehee
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:39 pm » Err...technically, Shun didn't pay the money, so he didn't become eligible for the jade sword prize. He could STEAL it, but yeha. The agreement was just a straight duel
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:38 pm » 'What'd you do with my sword?!' 'Oh, we fed it to our pet dragon...'
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:38 pm » DuskOOC: And Desus gets a jade sword snack!
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:38 pm » FuzzyOOC: *cheers!*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:38 pm » *snerk*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:37 pm » The Crowd oohs and aahs!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:37 pm » Alright. There's a solid "Thunk!" as Shun sents a meaty palm face-ward. Luvian tries to dodge it, but unfortuantely he cannot. Blood goes flying as his face is slammed backwards and his body goes reeling... as Luvian, who shall henceforth be known as "Glass Jaw", goes down!
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:37 pm » hit*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:37 pm » like a good solid it
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:36 pm » That's a hit, yes
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:35 pm » 10, I think I got him...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:35 pm » BBCode 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=2
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:35 pm » I thought it might be. That or an external penalty
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:35 pm » DuskOOC: *does cheerleader splits, and leaps on Baoshi's shoulders* Go Shun!
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:34 pm » alright
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:34 pm » (Well, it'd usually be a -1 for making a called shot anyways)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:34 pm » mmm... well, that's nice of you. Alright, ignore the call.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:34 pm » I can take the one stunt die off, since I'd not really call that a stunt. Though I can write a stunt if you like.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:33 pm » ...I'm beginning to regret making that call, but yes.
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:33 pm » FuzzyOOC: *bounces!*
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:33 pm » Woo!
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:33 pm » an extra die, in adition to the three from aiming?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:32 pm » Ok... mmm... I think I can call that a stunt. Add an extra die to your roll
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:32 pm » (Cue the music! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67XNjlob ... re=related)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:32 pm » OOCBaoshi: *cheers!*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:32 pm » Alright, then Shun'll aim for the three ticks for maximum aim bonus, then attack, aiming for Luvian's nose to draw blood in a punch
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:31 pm » DuskOOC: Come on, Shun! Now that you've started this silly fight, go get'm!
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:31 pm » FuzzyOOC: Go Shun!
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:30 pm » (Correct)
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:30 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:30 pm » ok so shun acts now right?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:29 pm » (Go shun!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:29 pm » And it was Shun's move. For the sake of the argument, we'll reset the ticktrack to zero, and assume that Luvian acted last, meaning that he'll act again in 5 ticks
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:29 pm » WeiOOC: I'm not sure... I mean, that one did Beastman... that's pretty close
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:29 pm » When last we left off, Luvian had crossed swords with Shun....
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:28 pm » (Fuzzy: Because I don't think you can DO human if you're a chimera... so there might be another Moon-Mad running around...)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:28 pm » Baoshi: And put the gaurds on alert for anathemia...
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:28 pm » Dusk: The posters have a human name and description...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:28 pm » For Shun, at least... and set back up the fight in question.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:28 pm » Baoshi: Ahh, but if you brought it *in*, it would certainly cover a lot of *other* murders... It;s a possibility.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:27 pm » Mmm... speaking of that... let's turn back the clock a bit...
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:27 pm » Deka: *hands Fuzzy one of the posters* There it is for you
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:27 pm » Dusk: maybe it did a lot of shifting in the city, would that do it, too?
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:27 pm » Fuzzy: ...hey, how old were those posters of the Moon-Mad?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:27 pm » Wei: Or... Maybe it was brought here?
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:26 pm » Fuzzy: Maybe if it's in the middle of a city, it still happens, but slower?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:26 pm » (hmmm that does not bode well for his past/future fight)
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:26 pm » Pfff...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:26 pm » Shun: How'd it even run into the wyld in the middle of a city?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:26 pm » (Yeah, he's been here... just uncharacteristically silent)
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:25 pm » Fuzzy: It was attacking without it's HEAD!
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:25 pm » Shun's back right?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:25 pm » Wei: And the other one was Massive... and scary...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:25 pm » Baoshi: And it; in thorns.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:25 pm » Wei: Um... It's weird, but I'll admit I didn't get a ton of time... the first one went down pretty quickly, but it still took quite a bit of damage...
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:24 pm » Fuzzy: That's why Fang came to get me so I could get my tattoos...
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:24 pm » Fuzzy: *nods*
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:24 pm » Mei: Oh dear.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:24 pm » Mei: Oh.
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:24 pm » Fuzzy: Ooooh... if you shape-shift enough in the Wyld before you get your caste mark, then you turn into a chimera and go nuts and kill everyone.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:23 pm » Dusk: Wei? Tell us about fighting them, too?
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:23 pm » Mei: Um... someone mind telling me what a chimera is again?
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:23 pm » Fuzzy: ...is that the thing the guards were gonna go after that wasn't a successionist rebel?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:23 pm » Baoshi: It operates at night, in the poor district, and goes along rooftops.
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:22 pm » Fuzzy: Ohh...
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:22 pm » Wei: Yeah... that sounds like what we saw, Fuzzy...
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:22 pm » Deka: 8staying silent*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:22 pm » TigerOOC: Kill it to be safe.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:22 pm » Baoshi: That, or the lady who sold me my tea got some very odd information. Tentacles, mix-matched, everyone who runs into it is dead. If it's not a chimera, it's something as bad.
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:21 pm » Fuzzy: Are you SURE it's a chimera?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:20 pm » Wei: *nods* That makes sense... And, no, I don't think so...
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:20 pm » Dusk: Fuzzy, is there anything that can be done for a...chimera? It sounds bad.
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:20 pm » Fuzzy: Awww...
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:20 pm » Mei: What?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:20 pm » Brb.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:19 pm » Baoshi: *sets tea to brew, and sits down* I;m afraid I found less... but I do have the location of the Chimera down. And it is a chimera, I think.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:19 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:19 pm » Wei: *nods to Baoshi* Hello again... Fuzzy had a lot of stuff she overheard, and I got attacked...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:19 pm » Baoshi, I mean, not ooc baoshi.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:17 pm » OOCBaoshi: Alright, folks. What did I miss?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:16 pm » Wei: Maybe something to follow up on tomorrow...
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:16 pm » Deka: *follows Baoshi back*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:16 pm » Baoshi: *smiles at Deka, and heads inside, putting on hot water*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:15 pm » Baoshi: And on your own, you endangered us all. Learning moment, that. Come on.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:15 pm » Dusk: That's a good idea.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:14 pm » Wei: Dusk, I just had a thought... do you think whoever Ikki was visiting was the necromancer? If so... do you think that they'd use the same alias as The Fear gave me? Look in the logbook for A Reva?
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:14 pm » Mei and Don Paolo (the hawk) can facepalm in unison.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:14 pm » Baoshi followed her out, to make things up. Anything else, guys?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:14 pm » Until then, the entire thing is considered in quantum
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:14 pm » We decided that when you arrived we'd resolve the Shun combat
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:14 pm » oh ok
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:14 pm » The hawk read a note one of the gunpowder guy's had, she mistakenly gave May's as her address, and we all got upset.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:14 pm » ShunOOC: Take heart Deka, I'm sure I'll be joining you in getting lectured by our friends...
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:13 pm » Shun took Fuzzy back to the house, though.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:13 pm » Deka: And that is why I was doing my research on my own *follows*
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:13 pm » We skipped over the Shun fight...
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:13 pm » The hawk revelaed that Deka was.... doing complex stuff.
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:13 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:13 pm » so fuzzy got back while shun was fighting?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:13 pm » Got a lead on the moonmad, who is possible a chimera haunting the bad part of town.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:12 pm » All back at may's now. Wei told us about the assasin. Fuzzy about the encromancer and the dragon blood being an item.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:12 pm » Baoshi: I understand that. You just have to accept that he can't be our top prioretie right now. Our top priority, above almost everything else, is surviving. Now, tea.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:12 pm » Inn was a bust, Ikki was apparently just visiting someone there. Baoshi and Mei overheard 2 guys fighting, about a shipment of forbidden blackpowder while we were there, and Baoshi follows one, Mei's hawk the other.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:11 pm » Deka: *nods* I knew I screwed up. He means a lot to me. I guess I let that cloud my actions
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:11 pm » (Soo... who wants to summerize?)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:10 pm » ((Yay, Z.))
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:10 pm » (That's good)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:10 pm » Baoshi: *walks back inside, leaving it up to Deka to follow* For now, we'll just have to deal with it.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:10 pm » cliff's notes are best
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:10 pm » Ok. Back. Things are... better.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:09 pm » Should some one post the chat log so far, so Demo can get caugght up? or does he gets Cliffs notes?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:09 pm » Baoshi: And before you bring up your dad again, I think he;d be yelling at you *more* right now.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:09 pm » Hi Demo!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:09 pm » Baoshi: Also? Try to remember *we are in hiding*. All of us? Would be *killed*. Kiiiiiiillled. Okay? Dead. Murdered. Burned. My aunt, too, for hiding us. Please don;t give people our adress.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:09 pm » Hi, Demo!
Demothesis « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:09 pm » hello all
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:08 pm » WeiOOC: *thinks about himself* ...alright, second worst
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:08 pm » DuskOOC: With friends like that...*sighs*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:08 pm » WeiOOC: ...How is it that the theif type character is the one who is the worst at keeping us hiding?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:08 pm » Baoshi: Okay. See, that helps a little. I still wish you hadn;t used my aunts home...but we;ll deal with that, okay? All of us together. *he sets a hand on Dekas shoulder* Let;s go inside. I actualy found some hibiscus tea, I remember your dad got that for you once...
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:07 pm » FuzzyOOC: *facepalm x4 combo!*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:07 pm » (Good luck, Z.)
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:07 pm » Deka: I didn't tel lhim I was staying there, jsut that is where I would pick it up
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:06 pm » WeiOOC: ...*more facepalm*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:06 pm » (Kay... good luck)
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:06 pm » [Don Paolo: [wingpalms!]]
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:06 pm » [Mei: [facepalms!]]
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:05 pm » (oh boy *crosses fingers)
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:05 pm » (oh, dear! Good luck!)
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:05 pm » Deka: Well he said him and my father made a deal. And I was the collateral. He is also from the Guild like my father. We left before I could actually deal with him. I jsut sent him a letter asking to make it up, using the backallay of May's place as the droppoff for his responce
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:05 pm » Yeek!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:05 pm » (Sorry guys. Our car may or may not have been stolen. I'm not directly involved but I'll Brb for 5 minutes)
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:05 pm » Fuzzy: Ooooooh...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:04 pm » Baoshi: Ahh... I don;t, actualy. Do tell.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:03 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:03 pm » Wei: Oh, and if you end up seeing a kinda shady dude with a javelin wound in the leg, looks like (Description of Shady Suspect), then that's the guy who attacked me...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:03 pm » Not much.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:03 pm » (I can't rmeember how much we told Baoshi of that incident)
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:02 pm » Deka: Remember that man back in Nexus < Dusk, Shun and I ran into?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:02 pm » Wei: *nods* Well... that makes things interesting...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:01 pm » Baoshi: Please, do Deka.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:01 pm » Deka: I will try. There is one more thing I should tell you then
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:01 pm » Mei: [snarky] At least our magistrate's son will know he's not disappointing his promised wife.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:00 pm » brb, internal drama
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:00 pm » Baoshi: Will you actualy try helping us, and check over ideas with us in case we can help?
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:00 pm » Mei: Well, crap.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:00 pm » Mei: Ohhh.
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:00 pm » Fuzzy: *gives Mei a confused look* Sharing the same bed friends.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:59 pm » Mei: Like, friends friends? Or friends friends?
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:59 pm » Deka: Will you let me work when I need to?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:59 pm » Wei: ...Friends? How good of friends?
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:59 pm » Fuzzy: Oh, and I got random gossip, too, but I'm not gonna remember that unless I think we need it.
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:59 pm » Fuzzy: I think that's everything.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:59 pm » .
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:59 pm » Fuzzy: The necromancer-lady and that one dragon-blooded who were after us are friends, the necromancer-lady has some important pass so she can get in and out whenever she feels like, the runners that went into the country have disappeared, but they can't send more out, and they're doubling the guard patrol but not patroling the streets.They're also gonna send a bunch of guards to the party. Oh, and about half-a-dozen guards are going to look for something on the streets and successionist rebels before the party.
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:59 pm » Fuzzy: I wandered around the garrison and listened to stuff...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:58 pm » Baoshi: I know. And I can;t help being angry still. But please don;t compound this by walking away into the night, and removing yourself further from us. Can you *try* working *with* us now?
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:58 pm » Fuzzy: I'll just give my whole report at once...
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:58 pm » Dusk: tell us, Fuzzy.
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:58 pm » Fuzzy: Ooooh... I got information on her!
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:58 pm » Deka: I already said that I realized the address was a mistake
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:58 pm » Wei: No... I'm pretty sure this is connected to the mean necromancer lady...
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:57 pm » Fuzzy: ...is blacksmithing super competetive here?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:57 pm » Baoshi: Which you then accomplished by *sending a note to someone with your name and adress of my aunt on it*. And for your information, *I* actualy found information on the moon mad.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:57 pm » Wei: No... that much seemed pretty obvious, he was just here for me...
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:56 pm » Deka: I told you, get more information on the Guild and possibly the moon mad
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:56 pm » Baoshi: And we do actualy *need* your help. I;m so in over my head that you could ford boats over me and I wouldn;t be able to touch the hulls. And I;m sorry that I had to drag all of you into this, I really, really am.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:55 pm » Dusk: Did he know May was there?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:55 pm » Wei: *Nods* I thought it might be the case... And... Well, we might be able to ambush them...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:54 pm » Baoshi: The chance was this morning, when we asked you what you wanted to go and do by yourself.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:54 pm » Deka: I was going to tell you when I had the chance
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:54 pm » Fuzzy: ...how many assassins are there in a city this size, anyway?
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:54 pm » Fuzzy: Aww... is he gonna come back? Or send someone else?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:53 pm » (Sorry, I got it confused)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:53 pm » Baoshi: Yes, I do. But you don;t *talk* to us. You don;t *ask us for help*, you just... do things on your own, and this time pulled my *only remianing living family member into it*. *he takes a deep breath, and wipes his eyes*.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:53 pm » Dusk: Wei, I hate to say this...but looks like you may need to leave the shop.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:53 pm » It's a title that i've used before
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:53 pm » Err... not to intercede, but TECHNICALLY he called you a Lawgiver
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:52 pm » Wei: He called me a Lawbringer, and what not... so I'd guess...
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:52 pm » Deka: Yes I understand but don't you think I am on the brink myself?
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:52 pm » Mei: [thinking] What did he look like?
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:52 pm » Fuzzy: Yeep...
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:51 pm » Dusk: And he knew who you were, and what?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:51 pm » Wei: Plus he tried to take the weapon, out of my hands, and didn't exactly touch it... and nearly succeeded
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:50 pm » Baoshi: *catches up* Deka, I know you want to find your father, but for gods sake- you don;t see at all why I, all of us, might be mad here?
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:49 pm » Deka: *will try to find a secluded spot for Baoshi to catch up*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:49 pm » Wei: Um... I'd assume he was Us tough... if he was human tough, I'd have him around to talk to
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:49 pm » Dusk: Oh, that sounds bad, Wei. How tough was he? Human tough, or...us tough?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:49 pm » Baoshi: *will attempt to catch up to her, and grab her sleeve*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:49 pm » Well if Baoshi makes no attempt to hide himself, she won't either
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:48 pm » Ok... Deka, are you making any attempt to avoid detection or is Baoshi going to be able to follow you?
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:48 pm » Deka: *is leaving the premise*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:48 pm » Wei: *Sighs* I don't know... But this guy showed up... he had a circle like Deka's symbol, but it was outlined in blood...
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:48 pm » Dusk: I'm more worried about who will show up here looking for Deka.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:47 pm » Baoshi: ... *stands up, and goes after Deka, face set*
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:47 pm » Fuzzy: ...should we be worried about her ratting us out now?
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:47 pm » Mei: What?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:46 pm » Dusk: And you'll turn to strangers, and won't trust us?
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:46 pm » Mei: You could have at least told us about it. That's all I'm saying on the matter.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:46 pm » Deka: Fine, you know what. I am done *leaves*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:46 pm » Baoshi: Just... I don;t want to talk to you right now, Deka. Wei? 'The Fear'? Tell us more.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:46 pm » Wei: He mentioned a Reva... And you know what Deka? I don't really care right now...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:46 pm » Baoshi: You endangered MY FAMILY, Deka. And us.
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:46 pm » Fuzzy: I feel like your other things on the side are counter-productive...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:45 pm » Baoshi: Because you could get us ALL killed.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:45 pm » Dusk: And not to mention what May could face for sheltering Anathema....*glares, and with difficulty pays attention to Wei*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:45 pm » Deka: And besides, I didn't think you would help considering you guys been doing another mission. Why can't I do my own thing as well as a side.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:44 pm » Wei: Well, that's just wonderful... But before I get thoughly distracted by this latest indiscretion, What I wanted to let you know about was that someone calling himself the Fear showed up at our blacksmith's shop, and tried to kill me...
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:44 pm » Dusk: Oh, and I'm sure the reward out on you, and us, will not tempt them at all?
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:44 pm » [I honestly thought DP talon-palmed.]
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:43 pm » Don Paolo: ...*Wing-palms!*
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:43 pm » Don Paolo: [facepalms]
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:43 pm » Fuzzy: Yeah, but now the rest of us don't want to help you...
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:43 pm » Mei: [facepalms]
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:42 pm » Deka: He might know about my father so I was trying to get in contaact with him. I admit it was a slipup giving up the addressbut darn it. I wnat to find my father
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:42 pm » Mei: [glares at Deka] You know, we've got enough trouble accomplishing what we're trying to do without one of our allies complicating things.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:42 pm » Dusk: What have you drawn down upon her, and us?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:42 pm » Baoshi: ...*facepalm* Deka, ah... why exactly... just... why.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:41 pm » Wei: ...*baps deka*
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:41 pm » Fuzzy: Like, you know, talking?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:41 pm » Dusk: Excuse me, I thought that A, we were trying to keep May safe, and B, we were in hiding? Obviously I was mistaken!
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:41 pm » Fuzzy: ...aren't there easier ways of telling us things?
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:41 pm » Deka: I am trying to find my father you know.
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:40 pm » Fuzzy: *confused*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:40 pm » Wei: *Blink* ...I'm sorry, What?
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:40 pm » [Jane: [cues the music!!]]
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:40 pm » Dusk: *stares at Deka*
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:40 pm » Fuzzy: ?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:39 pm » Baoshi: ... ....what.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:39 pm » here is what Don Paolo reads: ""I want to follow in my father's footsteps" signed by the "Daughter of Ari"" At the bottom is the name of May's place.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:38 pm » Dusk: Know who you are? Tell us about it, Wei.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:38 pm » Don Paolo relates his observatoins to the group.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:38 pm » Baoshi: Oh dear...
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:37 pm » Fuzzy: Eek!
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:37 pm » (Correct!)
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:37 pm » Mei: I'm here. What did you discover?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:37 pm » Wei: Basically... It turns out that whoever they are, the evil guys know who me, and Fuzzy, are... since one of them swung by and tried to kill me...
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:37 pm » (Wally, the sword's not an artifact, right? so I wouldn't be attuned to that?)
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:37 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:36 pm » (Oh! I'm sorry...that's odd. I'll update my notes)
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:36 pm » (Zobot? According to my notes, I only have 3 committed, for the armor...)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:36 pm » At this point, Don Paolo swoops through the window of Mei's room in Aunt May's house and perches on a window sill. "Mistress? Mistress? Are you here?"
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:35 pm » Ok.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:35 pm » Baoshi dismisses Winter Roots, as well.
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:34 pm » 1 mote, personal essence
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:34 pm » Fuzzy: *scurries off to change!*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:34 pm » aww~
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:34 pm » *D'aww, so cute*
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:34 pm » Fuzzy: Squeak! *mousie nods*
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:33 pm » Fuzzy: ...? *ooooh... right...*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:33 pm » Dusk: Wait-Fuzzy? you want to go to the other room and change back first?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:32 pm » Baoshi: You go first, Wei.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:32 pm » Wei: Ooh... I should probably talk about what happened with me...
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:32 pm » Dusk: *settles back to listen to what Baoshi, DP, and Fuzzy have to say*
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:31 pm » Fuzzy: *sits on the table and looks up at Baoshi*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:31 pm » Deka: find anything Baoshi?
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:30 pm » Mei: Hey Baoshi. Ooh, tea!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:30 pm » Baoshi: *comes back, aith a bag of expensive tea and a thoughtfull air*
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:29 pm » Fuzzy: *squeaks!*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:29 pm » Dusk: hey, Fuzzy. the inn was a bust, looks like Ikki was just there visiting someone. We may head there later, visit the common room.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:28 pm » Wei: Fuzzy... we can't understand you like that...
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:28 pm » Wei: *gather gather!*
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:28 pm » Fuzzy: *will promptly try to give her report... in squeak*
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:28 pm » Fuzzy: Squeak!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:28 pm » Yeah, baoshi may be somewhat insane, but he;s not taking a chimera on allone if he doesn;t have to.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:28 pm » .
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:26 pm » Fuzzy: Squeak.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:26 pm » Ok...the group gathers back together at May Blossom's homestead...
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:26 pm » Nah, she's done.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:25 pm » Unless Fuzzy has something else to do
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:25 pm » We'll say that Fuzzy finds him after the conclusion of the fight, THE CONCLUSION OF WHICH REMAINS IN QUANTUM UNTIL SHUN RESOLVES IT, and the two of them head back to Mei's place
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:24 pm » (he, I can see that cat chasing Fuzzy-mouse, then running the other way from Fuzzy-mastif*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:24 pm » Ok.. well, Shun is a difficult thing to deal with right now, since we left off in the middle of a fight and he's not here right now
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:24 pm » Who isn't here atm
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:24 pm » Fuzzy: *now just has to find Shun...*
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:24 pm » FuzzyOOC: Whooohooo!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:23 pm » Excellent work, Fuzzy! You get out of the Garrison undetected and with NO cat-related problems this time!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:23 pm » Ok... guard's perceptoin checks, rolled as one entity: 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=6
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:22 pm » Fuzzy: *sneak sneak sneak!*
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:22 pm » Better than last time!
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:22 pm » 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=5
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:22 pm » Ok then! Duely noted. Make yer roll!
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:22 pm » .
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:22 pm » (thanks, Zobot!)
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:21 pm » Oh, ok. I'll use 4 then, to add 4 dice to the roll.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:21 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:21 pm » *Headdesk* I forgot Dusk used mastery of Small Manners on the woman at the inn, to make her apt to do small favors for me. I could have asked to see the guestbook...too late now.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:20 pm » According to my notes, you have 4 comitted and have used 8
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:19 pm » ...one sec. I left that notebook in my room
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:19 pm » How much personal essence do I have left? I want to use first dexterity excellency to help...
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:18 pm » Fuzzy: *listens to it, just in case, as she goes... if it's important later, she can use her dext charm...*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:18 pm » As for retracing your steps... make a stealth + dexterity check again to sneak out of the Garrison
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:17 pm » Alright. most of the conversations you overhear as you retrace your steps are more or less the equivalent of water-cooler gossip: Which dragon blooded is having romantic interactions with WHO in the city, local fights, etc;
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:16 pm » If I can't find a way out, I'll retrace my steps.
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:16 pm » I guess I'll start looking for a way out, but keep listening for conversations as I go.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:16 pm » Thanks
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:16 pm » You started mid-morning.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:15 pm » (Oops, should;ve been DuskOOC)
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:15 pm » I think we started after breakfast at May's.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:15 pm » WeiOOC: Unless that's not who they mean...
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:14 pm » Dusk: You know, Baoshi & mei are supposed to keep the Autocrat alive, it didn't say he had to be kept in power...
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:14 pm » Hmm... when did I start? Morning? Early afternoon?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:14 pm » Later in the afternoon
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:13 pm » Hmm... what time is it?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:13 pm » Oooo dear... well, they have the same goal as us... but... ee.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:13 pm » What do you do now?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:13 pm » At this there's the sound of footsteps walking away;
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:12 pm » Ooooooh...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:11 pm » "Jenkins... I have some special orders for you. I want you to pull together a team of men... four or five in addition to yourself. Get out there onto the street and see if you can't find out what people are talking about. Take one of the immaculates and ask around the local Gods. After the last public display, the Captain's made it clear we need to find these successionist rebels before the party this weekened." "Yes Sir!"
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:11 pm » .
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:09 pm » Fuzzy: *just because, really*
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:09 pm » Fuzzy: *puts an ear to the wall!*
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:09 pm » Oh, ok.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:09 pm » Ok... there's a wall in the way, however. They're apparently just outside where you're hiding (Inside the walls, remember?) in the hallway.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:09 pm » WeiOOC: ...Yeah, that's not suspicious...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:08 pm » Extra gaurds? And they're awfully riled up... runners missing? Whuboy.
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:08 pm » Fuzzy: *creeps toward the voices!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:07 pm » "Just got the latest report from the lookouts. Still no sign of the runners we dispatched to the countryside villages." "It's been four days now, hasn't it? Where are they?" "What's the Captains orders?" "She's definately nervous. We're to double the guard on the walls and pull men away from patrolling the streets. And during the party at the end of the week we're going to pull even more men off to protect all the high-status nobs up there." "So we're not sending more runners to find out what's going on?" "Not unless we don't hear anything for another day or so. There's always the possibility that they're just delayed somehow. We shouldn't overreact."
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:06 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:06 pm » .
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:04 pm » Oooooh...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:04 pm » Then you overhear something.
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:03 pm » Yes, I think so.
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:03 pm » Fuzzy: *scurrying around in the walls*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:03 pm » And still inside the walls of the garrison, correct?
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:03 pm » Fuzzy: *so not that different than usual, really*
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:03 pm » Fuzzy: *is small, brown, and fuzzy*
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:03 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:02 pm » last I checked you're still Mouse'd..
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:02 pm » Ok... Fuzzy!
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:02 pm » Dusk: Yes. maybe we'll meet Roots, or the cousins when we get back. And we'll know more.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:02 pm » Lily: So, back for now, and return later? Sounds good.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:01 pm » Deka: I am good for going back for now
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:01 pm » Dusk: I don't have any ideas on places to scout at the moment.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:01 pm » Lily: We could.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:00 pm » Dusk: Me, too. But we know someone here is of interest to her....perhaps come back later, when the common room is full?
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:00 pm » Lily: Anywhere else to scout? Or head for home?
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:59 pm » Lily: Honestly.... I think we've walked into a dead end.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:59 pm » snow: I don't think waiting around will do much good unless we can provide a reason
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:58 pm » Dusk: Even if we could, would the names mean anything to us?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:58 pm » Dusk: Do you want to stay a while, see if she returns to visit anyone? Or go back to home?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:58 pm » WeiOOC: ..you could just ask...
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:57 pm » Lily: You've had experience— any ideas?
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:57 pm » Lily: So, who? I'm not sure our inkeeper'll just let us look at the register.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:57 pm » brb
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:56 pm » Dusk: Lily, she's not registered, so she was here to see someone, obviously.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:56 pm » Mei: [hanging around]
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:56 pm » Dusk: *smiles and acts normally, but keeps her voice down*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:55 pm » OOCBaoshi: Oh man, i am *so* coming back here to buy more... she has *hibiscus!!*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:55 pm » Snow is following thier lead and being the lookout atm
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:55 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:55 pm » Meanwhile! Dusk and Deka and Mei! You guys are back at the Inn. What are you doing now? it's mid-afternoon
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:55 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:54 pm » Sabine grins at you warmly. "Thank yew, dearie... shop here anytime." She waves at you and then frantically starts to close her shop as it starts to turn to night...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:53 pm » Then he;ll buy that, and one or two doses of white tea, and a few others if he can afford them. With a small smile for Sabine.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:52 pm » WeiOOC: Yay for Salary!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:52 pm » Mmm... It has a Resorces 3 value, but Yu Shan Pay is a special case. You have enough to buy it, according to the book
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:51 pm » He has 2 dots in Yu Shan pay, is that enough to buy it?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:51 pm » *6000
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:51 pm » Err...I meant for there to be three zeros there.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:51 pm » "Oh dear... I see. Well, I might know some people who can help..."
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:51 pm » The single dose of Ghost Flower Tea Sabine has for sale she's priced at about 600 Jade Scrip, virtually a fortune by the mend standards
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:50 pm » She looks at you. "It's some shifter, sah. Dey in the Immaculate Church call it a moon-mad, but we just call it Tha Beast... it has tentacles and wings and horrid things..."
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:49 pm » ClaireOOC: Awwww...
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:49 pm » JenniferOOC: Claire, you know you aren't allowed to play.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:49 pm » "....how much is the ghost flower?"
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:49 pm » ClaireOOC: *has a vorpal sword!*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:49 pm » *catch*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:49 pm » Sabine has a number of exotic teas available, including white tea, and an expensive brand known as Ghost Flower Tea which Sabine keeps behind a glass counter.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:49 pm » "The jaws that bite-the claws that snatch!"
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:48 pm » "A monster? I assume no one knows what it looks like... are there any more details about it, Madame?"
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:48 pm » You hear rumors that it's not safe to walk the streets of the mend at night anymore because of a monster that crawls along the rooftops of the district and eats whatever it discovers... it's common knowledge that the city guard has a reward posted for proof of its' slaughter.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:47 pm » Unless something of interest comes out of that, he;ll head back either to the girls, or Weis smithy- whichever is closer.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:47 pm » ....Which means *these* guys lied. Well, in that case, baoshi is going to buy some tea, and make light conversation with Sabine. Does she have white tea?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:46 pm » As for the pidgeon thing...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:46 pm » The products are oddly high quality for a shop set in the Mend, and the owner, a dark skinned woman named Sabine, does fortune telling on evenings for those that will pay.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:46 pm » (Heh... funny)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:46 pm » Ok... Baoshi, Sabine's Sanctum is actually a holistic store that sells supplies of incense, exotic teas and herbs, medicinal balms and salves, which is run out front of the alleyway.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:46 pm » Heh glad you caught it
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:45 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:45 pm » Ah, Bill & Ted.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:45 pm » 69 bro!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:44 pm » ....*quietly snerks*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:44 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:43 pm » 1d100=69
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:42 pm » still here btw
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:42 pm » Investigate+Intelligence Roll= 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=4
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:42 pm » In that case, baoshi is going to investigate around the area so the day isn;t a wash on his end- specificaly asking about any news on who was killing birds, and this 'Sabine's Sanctum'.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:41 pm » Chance of making that last roll: .1%
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:40 pm » Nope... the slot slides shut
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:40 pm » Yeah, with three dice? That wasn;t going to happen.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:40 pm » 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=7
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:39 pm » But you have a very high difficulty setting
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:39 pm » (Bye Herr!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:39 pm » Um... well, I guess make a manipulation + presence check, Baoshi
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:39 pm » (Bye, Herr!)
Herr Doktor « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:39 pm » (Bye, Guys!)
Herr Doktor « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:39 pm » (I'm going to disappear for a while. Back later, maybe.)
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:39 pm » (Hi Claire)
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:38 pm » Okay then. Don Paolo heads back, as I said.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:38 pm » Winter Roots: Oh, and... 'Svertfische'.
Herr Doktor « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:38 pm » (Hi Claire!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:38 pm » And no, Jane. Don Paolo doesn't see anything else.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:38 pm » Winter Roots: The one I was assured would be here around now... it;s dammably hard to find the stuff on this part of creation, really. I apologise if I;m mistaken... but I am afraid my employer will be cross if I return empty handed.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:37 pm » At this point the slot on the door beigns to slide shut.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:37 pm » 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=7 - 4 successes.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:37 pm » (Hey Claire!)
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:37 pm » (Hi, Claire!)
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:36 pm » DekaOOC: Smmoth move there
Claire « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:36 pm » (Hi! Sorry I'm late!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:36 pm » There's a silence behind the door. "...what Firepowder shipment?"
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:36 pm » DuskOOC: *Headdesk*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:36 pm » It's also starting to get dark, by the way
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:35 pm » Winter Roots: Ahhh, my apologies. I;m a little new in town, and my notes are a trifle mixed up. While I;m here, I don;t suppose you know where the firepowder shipment is coming in?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:35 pm » Ok. DP needs to make one final Perception + Awareness check
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:35 pm » *"this is Sabine's Sanctum. We do a different sort of business here."
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:35 pm » "You have the wrong local, Mr. Roots. The Exotic Dancing bar you mentioned is two alleyways down. This is Sabine
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:35 pm » DP waits a few minutes to see if anything else happens. Then, he flies back towards the gauntlet (as always, trying not to be seen) and waits for an opportune moment (i.e. when Mei's unobserved) to get her attention.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:34 pm » Baoshi: My name is Winter Roots. Is this the 'Hideen lotus', or have I been misdirected?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:33 pm » (Jo-San sent me?)
chicgeek « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:33 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:33 pm » Unless he had a way of tracking Baoshi at a distance, which he doesn't, he has no clue where Baoshi went. No one does
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:33 pm » WeiOOC: ...*headdesk again*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:32 pm » No. you guys went in separate directions, Jane
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:32 pm » Does DP have any idea where Baoshi is right now?
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:32 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:32 pm » Meanwhile... Baoshi. Ok, a small slot slides open and you are scrutinzied by eyes from behind the door. "Say the- who are you?"
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:31 pm » Ok. Good ot know, Jane. What is it going to do?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:31 pm » Baoshi: *knocks three times, waits two seconds, knocks another time, waits 5 seconds, knocks twice in rapid motion, waits 2 more seconds, and then drums his fingers on the door*
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:30 pm » Don Paolo doesn't go in the building, BTW.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:30 pm » Ok. Baoshi, what are you going to do?
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:30 pm » Don Paolo keeps following, and tries to listen in.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:30 pm » There's a brief exchange of some sort he can't overhear, and then the man outside unlocks the door and they start moving the cargo inside*
Herr Doktor « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:29 pm » (Herr: They're limited edition. As in illegally made in Japan and shipped to America.)
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:29 pm » WeiOOC: Is it really going to kill you to wait a day?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:29 pm » Ok... once in Issac's Folly, the young men head towards an old unused, closed down theater...that oddly enough has a guy leaning outside the front door.

_________________
"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!" -Marvin the Martian

Spam Poison. I think.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted Quest Logs V
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:18 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2656
Quote:
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:12 am » Ok... well... we'll call it here
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:11 am » Just not one that's in use...
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:11 am » Shun:*still at -1. Wants to relax more, but things to do...*
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:11 am » ...Sure? Seems reasonable to me...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:11 am » baoshi: *sleeps upside down*
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:11 am » Fuzzy: *likes sleep*
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:11 am » Wei throws the body in... does a closet work for oyu?
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:11 am » Fuzzy'll sleep until whenever Wei gets up or someone needs her...
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:11 am » Yes. Demo. Shun also heals 2 bashing health levels
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:11 am » Wei will find a place to store Withers, and then sleep probably until noon...
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:10 am » Dusk will wake up same as Mei.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:10 am » Mei's at fully
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:10 am » and two bashing health
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:10 am » yeah
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:10 am » Mei wakes up at 8 or 9-ish.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:10 am » Deka was at less tahn 8 essence down hours ago, so she's at full
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:10 am » Nellus:*already asleep in another chair*
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:10 am » Shun:*sticks tongue out at Fuzzy and mouths 'Thanks Denty'*
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:10 am » Ok...so Shun will regain 8 x 6 = 48 essence
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:10 am » Dusk: WEll, just don't give any of the servants or Aunt may a heart attack with that, Wei.
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:10 am » I guess 11 for Deka
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:09 am » *Danger
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:09 am » Baoshi: Yes, butit;s four in themorning, and I;mgroggy. And I... don;t know, Wei.
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:09 am » Wei: *anonomysly turn him in... at least let them know they're not in dang
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:09 am » Well, shun has to be there at 12ish so 6 hours for shun. so he wakes up 10
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:08 am » Wei: *still carrying the body* ...Is there a place I can store him? I want to try and
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:08 am » Shun: What, I told you guys about it before right?
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:08 am » Fuzzy: *sticks her tounge out at Shun and mouths 'you're welcome' when Dusk isn't looking*
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:08 am » Ok. So how long are you all sleeping?
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:08 am » Deka: Bed sounds good
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:08 am » Fuzzy: *is tired*
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:08 am » Dusk: *fusses over Shun* Yes, morning's soon enough.
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:07 am » Fuzzy: Yay sleep!
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:07 am » Baoshi: Whatever. Later. Alright, It;s late.Shun, everyone- wait, the liber- no, never mind. bed!
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:07 am » FuzzyOOC: Raaaaiiiiin baaaareeeelllllll...
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:07 am » Mei: C'mon. It'll be fun!
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:07 am » Baoshi: Yes, but why should I, Deka? Why is your thing before aything else? I just... ugh.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:06 am » Shun: I'll live, but I need to get some sleep. got a meeting with those thorns liberation front people tomorrow at lunchtime
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:06 am » Deka: We can do both easily Baoshi
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:06 am » [Mei: Yay! The other really good-looking person in the room!]
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:06 am » Shun:Only once... Even if that thing had a heck of a hit.
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:06 am » Dusk: Aww....*lets go* Sorry. How bad are you hurt?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:06 am » Baoshi: Well, no Deka... well, lets see who might be available. I just wish you;d be more enthusiastic about *my* timelimit here...geh. *anyways, an hour later, people!* Are you all allright?
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:05 am » Fuzzy: Shun got bapped. Be gentle.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:05 am » Shun:OOF!*Tackled* Ow, hi.
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:05 am » Fuzzy: Well, Wei killed it.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:05 am » It's now about 4 in the morning, by the way
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:05 am » Fuzzy: Hi! We're alive! We killed the whatsit!
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:05 am » Dusk: *tackles Shun* I was worried!
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:04 am » FuzzyOOC: Well... it looks like Mei wants to help...
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:04 am » Deka: Oh right, you want me to do this on my own then
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:04 am » Mmm... it's about an hour later that Wei, Fuzzy, and Shun return
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:04 am » WeiOOC: ...What they said...
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:04 am » [Mei: I just upgraded my Presence, and Don Paolo's great at Intimidation. This'll be fun!]
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:04 am » Baoshi: ... well, if they;r egenuinely owed the money, legally this si sound... and... 'we'?
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:04 am » Dusk: We?
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:03 am » FuzzyOOC: ...'we'?
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:03 am » Deka: So bascially we are the colelctors
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:03 am » Baoshi: It;s something called Ghost Blossom... but regardless. mm, 'Mama Geisha'?
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:03 am » The most expensive one, Jane, is owed to a "Mama Geisha's" in the mend
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:02 am » Dusk: Just teasing, Baoshi.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:02 am » Baoshi: So, basicaly collecting cash- andI *may* have bought a spendy item dusk, yes.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:02 am » oh, ok
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:02 am » Who's that owing from?
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:02 am » Dusk: Well, Sabine should have more money after your shoping trip.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:02 am » wow
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:02 am » (The silver talents, nto the jade ones)
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:01 am » WeiOOC: *sigh* Personally, I still don't like it at all...
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:01 am » The third is a expensive one: 20,000 talents.
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:01 am » Mei: In-ter-es-ting...
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:01 am » Deka: Hmmm how much does it say that shop owe?
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:01 am » I read Flatland and Flatterland... mathematical adventure stories! :D
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:01 am » ShunOOC: That'd be so much food for Desus....
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:01 am » It sounds cute!
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:01 am » (I don't think so, but I could be wrong)
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:01 am » Oooooh...
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:00 am » (Didn't they make a looney tune show of that story?)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:00 am » Baoshi: I know this adress... Sabines Shop. Where I got the tea... *points at one address*
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:00 am » Nellus:*relating things to random books he read wheee!*
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:00 am » The seocnd is for 2000 jade scrip.
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:00 am » (Claire, there's a tiny book you'd like, called The Dot and The Line. A mathematical love story, by Norman Juster, who wrote the Phantom Toolbooth)
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:00 am » The first is about 600 jade coins, Realms-currency.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:00 am » Nellus:Well, it's guild speak at least... unoriginal request though, you see that in books all the time..
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:59 am » Well, they're all in the Mend. And yes, it does list prices
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:59 am » Does it say the amount?
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:59 am » Do we know any of them?
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:59 am » There's a list of 3 addresses on the note
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:58 am » Mmmm... math...
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:58 am » lil NellOOC:*scoots to make room*
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:58 am » DekaOOC: Why you think I have been trying?
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:58 am » without even bothering to waste time translating it. it's in Guild Speak, a variant of Riverspeak used by the Guild for private transactions and communications. He would know it because he's been called upon to help wiht some paperwork the God of Gambling in Yu Shan had some subordinates do once and he was involved.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:58 am » Baoshi: *coming down withNellus* Interesting...
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:58 am » ClaireOOC: Yay math! *huggles a math book*
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:58 am » [Mei: You know, having someone in The Guild might be useful.]
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:58 am » Deka: Hmmmm
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:58 am » *Divesinto the fort* Move over, Little Nell.
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:58 am » ChicOOC: *dives back into fort at the very mention of math*
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:57 am » Nellus can acutally read this right off...
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:57 am » The Letter reads: "If you want to follow in Ari's footsteps first you have to prove you're trustworthy. The Guild will not work with skags and grifters who can't get things done. There are several people in The Mend who owe money to the Guild for services rendered involving some goods that were shipped, specifically some weapons and armor they ordered. However, they have yet to pay for these things. The addresses are listed below. Normally we'd collect ourselves, but with that monster in the Mend it is unduely dangerous to employ traditional methods, and this will show you are capable. Collect from these men by any means necessary, but violence only as a last resort. Leave the money outside the door on the back alley of Red Jenny's (A Tavern at the docks) and knock on the door three times. We'll contact you after that with information on your father. -An interested person"
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:57 am » probably
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:57 am » hehe isn't that the same bookfort Tink and chic hid in once when math stuff was being discussed?
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:57 am » D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:56 am » NellusOOC:*hides in book fort*
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:56 am » Nellus: Right...*embarrassed, let's baoshi help him down stairs yawning* I hear there's a cipher?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:55 am » (arm)
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:55 am » FuzzyOOC: *pats NellusOOC*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:55 am » Baoshi: *catches Nellus* Come on. I'll help you down te stairs. *offershis name*
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:55 am » D'awww...
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:55 am » *Little Nell!*
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:55 am » *Nellus is cute*
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:54 am » WeiOOC: D'awww... he's already got a pet name for him...
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:54 am » Nellus: Oh? *perks up* Right! *getting up, trips and falls out of chair he was sleeping in, runs into Baoshi*... sorry bout that...
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:53 am » Yeah, I only have a 1 linguistics.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:53 am » Mei can also read it
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:53 am » Baoshi: Sorry, Nells. Theres a ciphered note, and yourcouncil would be appreciated.
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:53 am » WeiOOC: Eh... wait an hour, you'll have it back
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:53 am » [rolls Linguistics+Intelligence] 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=6
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:53 am » .
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:53 am » That was a waste of 5 personal.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:53 am » Well, regardless, both Deka and Dusk can translate the note.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:52 am » Nellus:Buh?*bleary, just woke up stare* myeah?
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:52 am » BBCode 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=8
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:52 am » She still would have handed it over
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:52 am » woot! 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=7
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:52 am » Baoshi: *will go and get Nellus, waking him up seeing as how he;s all useful with info*
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:51 am » WeiOOC: Heh... well, we'll see what Dusk turns up...
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:51 am » ok
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:51 am » You can make the check too if you want. I apologize
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:51 am » NellusOOC: and random trivia
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:51 am » Sorry,Hawk.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:51 am » NellusOOC: Someone wake me up! I have high stats in all these feilds. This is all I'm actually useful for!
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:51 am » Okay, Dusk ahs a 1st excellency in investigation. 6 for int + minves, and spends 5 motes to add 5 dice.
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:50 am » oh ok
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:50 am » Hey I did not know I could use Linguistics, mine is higher
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:50 am » Baoshi: I'll give it a look next, ifit;s still odd.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:50 am » Now that you know it's a cypher you can use the Linguistics to decode it
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:50 am » Mei tries to help Dusk decipher the note.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:49 am » Ok. Dusk, you need to make the same Intelligence + Investigation check, or barring that a Linguistics + Intelligence check with a lower difficulty rating
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:49 am » Deka: *hands it over*
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:49 am » Dusk: *quietly holds out her hand*
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:48 am » Deka: Um the problem is, It is ciphered
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:48 am » *them
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:48 am » The note LOOKS like it's written in Riverspeak, but it's covered in nonsense. The entire letter appears to be random words thrown together wtihout any real sort of coherance to tem
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:48 am » Nellus: *Is upstairs and has a combined 9 in that roll*zzzzz
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:48 am » Mei: You know, I've got this charm that makes a missile of Essence... you could learn it.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:47 am » Baoshi: *so, so tired*
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:47 am » (should ahve made it favored instead of Lore)
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:47 am » WeiOOC: ...*sigh*
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:47 am » (and this is why I want to bump up my investigation)
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:47 am » Deka: After I finish reading it
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:47 am » Dusk: Can we see?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:46 am » Baoshi: What's it say?
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:46 am » 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=8
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:46 am » Nellus:*has dozed off upstairs*
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:46 am » And yes, the dagger is very ordinary, Dusk, and in all honestly a bit cheap... the handle is loose and the blade is nicked in several places
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:46 am » Dusk: I can always use another one of these...that's the trouble when the only weapons you use, you throw. *dry voice*
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:45 am » hold on
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:45 am » ok
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:45 am » Err..acutally... anyone reading the note needs to make an intelligence + investigation check
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:44 am » DuskOOC: Ordinary dagger?*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:44 am » Baoshi: *closes the door*
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:44 am » Dusk: *takes the dagger, looks at it*
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:44 am » Deka: I tohught it would be. *grabs the note and read it*
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:43 am » Mei: [attempts to read note]
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:43 am » Dusk: *Wide awake*
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:43 am » *snerk*
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:43 am » Mei: [arrives, sleepy]
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:42 am » Baoshi: ...Deka? I think this is for you...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:42 am » Just baoshi. Baoshi is Aunt Mays nephew, cute bookish kid.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:42 am » Alright. There's a note on the door, with a dagger holding it up.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:42 am » Unless Deka wants to push Baoshi out of the way, Baoshi will.
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:42 am » As Baoshi, or as Roots?
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:42 am » WeiOOC: ...This better not be what I think it is, Deka... *knows she has no control, but still*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:42 am » Baoshi: I'll get it, Deka. *answers the door*
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:42 am » Dusk: *hangs back, close enough to come help if needed*
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:42 am » Ok...who is answering the door?
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:41 am » Mei: ....uh? Don Paol... no, he'd use the window.
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:41 am » Deka: Let me get the door Baoshi
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:41 am » Baoshi: *will answer the door!*
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:41 am » Dusk: *pacing*
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:41 am » Wei: Um... if you wouldn't mind?
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:41 am » Shun:*wakes up* Blargh... hour of sleep... worse than no sleep I swear
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:41 am » There is a knocking on the door.... in the middle of the night!.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:41 am » Everyone there: it's been over two hours and your friends haven't returned.
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:40 am » Dun dun dunnnn!
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:40 am » Fuzzy: Am I transportation again?
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:40 am » Wei: *waves goodbye to the Man* Thank you so much for your help...
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:40 am » Meanwhile... back at Aunt May's home
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:40 am » ok, just making sure. Not sure it would count under the rules.
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:40 am » WeiOOC: Makes sense to me...
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:40 am » Yes. He gets 8. My bad
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:39 am » wouldn't shun get 8 since he was sleeping?
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:38 am » nevermind. Peripheral AFTER personal. You guys regain personal first.
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:38 am » um actually Z they gain personal first
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:38 am » FuzzyOOC: Can we head somewhere else, first, to see if we're being followed?
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:38 am » Now then... are you guys going to head back to the HQ?
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:38 am » DuskOOC:*Maybe ask WHY he wasn't suprised?*
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:38 am » [Don Paolo: [facepalms]]
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:38 am » And you all regain 4 motes of essence. Peripheral first, of course, then Personal if you have full peripheral
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:38 am » FuzzyOOC: I'll fuss at him AFTER we leave... I don't wanna draw attention to it now.
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:38 am » [Mei: [facepalms]]
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:37 am » WeiOOC: Yeah, probably... granted, I didn't say which forge, or anything, but... still, my fault...
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:37 am » DuskOOC: *dopeslaps Wei again*
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:37 am » After about an hour, you guys anima banners have all died down enough to get back to normal
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:37 am » WeiOOC: ...I'm sorry, Baoshi?
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:37 am » DuskOOC: And we just fussed at Deka for that! I hope Fuzzy fusses at you!
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:37 am » ManOOC: The way HE looks? the guards would haul him away!
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:36 am » OOBaoshi: *breathing into thebag again*
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:36 am » In any event, the rest of the time while auras die down passes without much dilemma... some small talk, however. The man wasn't surprised that Wei's forge was attacked
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:36 am » *snerk*
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:36 am » Wei: *also awful at keeping secrets*
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:36 am » FuzzyOOC: You know, we don't have to tell him EVERYTHING about us...
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:36 am » DuskOOC: *facepalms, then dopeslaps Wei* You just mentioned the forge...
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:35 am » .
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:35 am » .
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:35 am » yeah, I know, but if the whole group is fighting it might be worth it.
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:35 am » Wei: Oh... *chuckles* I suppose I might be dealing with something similar soon... What with the forge getting attacked last time, and all...
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:34 am » (That wouldn't be a bad idea... though, remember, the number of sucesses are capped at the number of participants)
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:34 am » Man: *In response to Wei* I kinda...um... don't have a job right now
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:34 am » despite his protests
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:34 am » Alright.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:34 am » and Shun's sleeping
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:33 am » Fuzzy's doing guard duty, Shun's sleeping, and Wei's doing small talk (poorly) with Man.
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:33 am » Um... Wei was awkwardly making small talk with the Man, and Fuzzy was keeping watch with three sucesses
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:33 am » So, thinking about getting an excellency in war, so that next teim we face down a giant murderbeast Shun can coordinate attack more effectively. What do you all thing?
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:33 am » Where were we?
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:33 am » Sorry... anyways.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:32 am » Ok back
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:32 am » *tries to gather up all the dots
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:32 am » heh
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:32 am » [And thus the night passed in a parade of little dots.]
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:32 am » .
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:31 am » yep
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:31 am » heh
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:31 am » Hee! Hard to seem like a demonwhen you;re awkwardly chatting...
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:30 am » .
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:29 am » .
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:26 am » (perception + awareness... hopefully that was what I was supposed to roll)
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:26 am » 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=8
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:26 am » Keeping watch!
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:26 am » .
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:26 am » WeiOOC: Right now, I look like something incredibly scary, and will for the next twenty minutes... I think it would be more mentally scarring if I was Good at small talk...
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:25 am » Shun:*sleeps for an hour*
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:23 am » brb too
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:23 am » Fuzzy: *will keep watch while Shun sleeps!*
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:23 am » Kay... that's fine
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:23 am » brb again. Sorry
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:23 am » Shun: *throws hands up* Fine. Whatever.
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:23 am » . .
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:22 am » DuskOOC: *Facepalms*
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:22 am » Wei: *Awful at small talk*
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:22 am » Wei: Sounds like a plan... So, um... what do you do around here?
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:22 am » Fuzzy: *pokes Shun* ...I can start describing, in detail, every beetle I've seen since I got to the city.
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:22 am » Duskooc:*The talking, I mean*
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:21 am » DuskOOC: *YEs! Good idea!*
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:21 am » Fuzzy: Ok, if we're only gonna be here for an hour or so, Wei and I BOTH stay up, and Shun sleeps because we outvote him.
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:21 am » Wei: *will try and make small converstation with the Man*
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:21 am » Shun: If we're here for an hour it's not like I'll get much sleep.
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:20 am » Fuzzy: 'cause you're injured?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:20 am » Yes, the injured personshould stay up...
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:20 am » Wei: ...We don't want twenty minute watches?
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:20 am » Shun: any reason I shouldn't do a shift on watch? I seem to be the one noticing things tonight.
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:19 am » Wei: But sure...
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:19 am » Wei: Well... we're just waiting an hour or so...
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:19 am » Fuzzy: We were kinda conspicuous coming here...
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:19 am » Fuzzy: That's bizarrely counter-intuitive... Wei, you think you and I should each take a turn on watch, just in case?
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:19 am » Wei: *trying not to be overawing* ... *probably failing*
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:18 am » Shun: Well, since we rendered a service to the state, I'd say they can do to let us spend the night.
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:18 am » Wei: Hmm... alright, thanks *smiles*
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:18 am » Pffffffffff...
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:17 am » Man: N-not that often. No one uses this building anymore because it was repossessed by the state
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:17 am » http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk8x-8UadnE
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:17 am » FuzzyOOC: *happy dance!*
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:16 am » Yaaaay!
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:16 am » *snerk* Indeed...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:16 am » Mortal Ally Get!
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:16 am » Awww.
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:15 am » .
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:14 am » Wei: *nods* Thank you... Actually... how secure is it here? Do people come by often?
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:13 am » Man: You can stay here as much as you want. Thank you...
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:13 am » [Mei: How to Win Friends and Placate Enemies.]
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:13 am » Shun: Yeah, I could use a nap.
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:13 am » DekaOOC: that works too
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:12 am » Fuzzy: Yeah... I guess I'm mostly a cheerleader...
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:12 am » Wei: *shakes his head* ...Please, just let us hide here for a bit... that's reward enough...
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:12 am » DekaOOC: Only ask for his friendship!
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:12 am » Shun: *thumbs at Wei* He did most of the work. I just played punching bag for it.
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:11 am » (Oh, we are... sorry, I thought this was in the alley way...)
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:11 am » Man: I don't have much, but... whatever you want i'll give you. The guards won't go into the mend, not with all the gangs around.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:11 am » we are inside
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:11 am » Fuzzy: Yeah, the THING isn't gonna kill anyone else.
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:11 am » Wei: ...Thanks. It means a lot to hear that from you
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:11 am » [Mei: Look at it this way, Baoshi. We can keep people free from mind-affecting effects. Think of that as a compensation.]
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:10 am » Wei: *shakes his head* ...if you want to keep talking, we should probably go inside... I don't know what anyone else will say if they see us...
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:10 am » Man: I... think that was it... look, I don't know if what you're saying is true. But if you killed that...THING... that killed Aimee and Hendricks and Sun... that's e-enough for me.
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:09 am » Fuzzy: ...does he have any family?
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:09 am » Fuzzy: It's bad for the person who goes monstery AND for everyone else around them...
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:09 am » DuskOOC: *hands Baoshi tea*
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:09 am » Wei: *nods, and closes his eyes for a moment* ...Withers... That's what his name was?
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:08 am » Fuzzy: Which is why we're trying to protect people...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:08 am » OOCBaoshi: No, no- I tink they;re doing the right thing. It's just that I;m the *secret* caste of the *sidreals*, so I automaticaly hyperventalate if someone does things like this. Carry on.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:08 am » Shun:WAS the monster. hit pretty hard too...
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:08 am » Fuzzy: That's one of the things we're trying to prevent... the moon-mad anethma can have bad things happen to them if someone doesn't protect them...
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:07 am » Man: *Looks a bit confused* I... if what you're saying is true... is THAT the monster? It looks like Withers, that kid that disappeared...
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:07 am » Wei: *lets Fuzzy talk for a bit*
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:07 am » DekaOOC: *pats Baoshi on the back and offers him a book* Don't worry about it too much ok
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:06 am » Fuzzy: Like, we killed the monster for you... it's a really good thing the guard didn't try to take it out...
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:06 am » ShunOOC: Yes, because just avoiding the name helps...
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:06 am » (Go Fuzzy!)
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:06 am » Fuzzy: Well, not quite. We try to protect people more than they do, I think.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:06 am » OOCBaoshi: ....*breathes into a paperbag*
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:06 am » Man: you mean... anathema... *his stance relaxes as he listens to Fuzzy...she seems to make so much sense.*
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:05 am » heh Fuzzy for the pressense win
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:05 am » Wei: We're their bigger brother, except they don't like us very much...
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:05 am » DuskOOC: Better!
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:05 am » OOCBAoshi: ...you... he... pleasedont tell him you;reanathemia...
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:05 am » FuzzyOOC: HECK yeah!
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:05 am » Man: ...THEM? You're like THEM?
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:05 am » 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=7
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:05 am » Wei: ...It's complicated. You know the Dragon-blooded?
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:05 am » You guys probably should make more presence + charisma checks.
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:05 am » (Okay, I love warform Fuzzy speaking jaeger)
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:05 am » Wei: Granted... it's tough to make the world a better place if we're dead, so I'd appreciate it if you didn't call the guard, alright?
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:05 am » Man: ...what's a... celestial Exalted?
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:04 am » Shun:*shrugs, wood dragon's claws dissapear* What they said.
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:03 am » Fuzzy: *sets Shun down gently*
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:03 am » Wei: *looks over at Shun* Basically, We're those Celestial Exalted you keep hearing stories about... And We're not really all that bad, actually... Just people, trying to survive, and maybe make the world a better place. *shrugs*
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:03 am » Fuzzy: Vhe protect people... sorry for my appearance- de monster ting vas tough to beat. *shapeshifts to human to try to appear less threatening*
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:03 am » DuskOOC: Someone answer the man!
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:02 am » hehe
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:02 am » Ok... the man is hesitating on his absconding action...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:02 am » Anyone wanna invest in a dot of Cult? (Joking, joking~)
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:02 am » .
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:01 am » Shun:*facepalm... with wood dragon's claws* Tired. But that's just me.
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:01 am » FuzzyOOC: Does anyone have higher charimsa or something?
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:01 am » .
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:01 am » FuzzyOOC: ...maybe someone ELSE should talk?
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:01 am » Hey I was not saying it is their fault, I just said what might happen
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:00 am » The man looks back. "What... ARE you?"
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:00 am » Oh, that's right...
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:00 am » (didn't botch, at least...)
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:00 am » Wei: *nods* Yeah... it's kinda here *shrugs shoulder* Don't have to worry about it...
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:00 am » Regardless, I'm too lazy to look it up
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:00 am » although I believe being in warform imposes a penalty to social skill challenges
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:00 am » 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=1
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:00 am » Err...Fuzzy should make a presence + charisma check...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:00 am » *pokes hawk* I wouldn;t talk if I was you. ^^
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:59 am » *low
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:59 am » Shun: Loe profile? What's that?*grumbled*
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:59 am » News of you guys being in town is going to spread like wildfire now
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:59 am » Fuzzy: Oh, und ve killed de ting vhat vas killink people, by de vay, so hyu don't have to vorry about dot if hyu go out.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:58 am » Shun: Right there. *points out figure and waves* Hi there, don't mind us. *grumpy face*
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:58 am » Fuzzy: *calls after him* Hokay! Ve hain't gonna hurt you either, so dot's conveneint!
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:58 am » Wei: *has a body on his shoulder* ...Sorry?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:58 am » Heeheee
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:58 am » "I...I don't mean you any harm!" An emaciated man in rags turns to run for the door.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:57 am » The figure looks at you, with a gasp, and tries to back away into a wall that's right behind it
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:57 am » Fuzzy: Vere vas he?
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:57 am » Shun: And what, ask him to leave?
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:57 am » Hey this guy is shadowly and a suspect. SS. I know yours is Shady
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:57 am » Fuzzy: Vhat? Should hy go get him?
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:56 am » (Fuzzy is the least glowly by my watch)
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:56 am » SS: Hey man, I can't be everywhere...too much work.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:56 am » Shun:Great, we got a squater here already...
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:56 am » Wei: ...*is really, really scary*
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:56 am » He notices that the shadow on the FAR end of the room seems a bit darker than normal... and sees some movement there
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:56 am » (who's the least glowy, of the three of us?)
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:56 am » I bet it is SS
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:56 am » Ok... it's SHUN that sees a figure hunched in a shadowy corner, just far enough away from the obvious sources of light to be shadowy...
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:55 am » Wei: *Observant! Of Fuzzy*
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:55 am » blotch*
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:55 am » at least you didn't bloth Fuzzy
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:55 am » Fuzzy: *good for transporting people*
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:55 am » Fuzzy: *unobservant*
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:54 am » Shun:*observant*
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:54 am » oh, Shun got a good number
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:54 am » dun dun dunnn
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:54 am » BBCode 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=7
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:53 am » 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=5
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:53 am » 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=2
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:52 am » Wei: We'll do that... eventually
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:52 am » .
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:52 am » Ok...everyone makes awareness + perception checks!
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:52 am » Shun: If we do leave, we have to leave by a different entrance. Leaving from the same one is an excellent way to let anyone who saw us set up an ambush.
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:51 am » Fuzzy: Dis is closer. Dis falls under 'tryink not to be seen.'
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:51 am » .
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:51 am » Shun: ... I thought we were heading for a forest? This falls under "sitting ducks".
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:51 am » ,
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:50 am » Wei: *nods*
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:50 am » Wei: *tries to find a windowless room*
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:50 am » Fuzzy: Ve can alvays leave the same vay ve came, later...
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:50 am » Fuzzy: Vorth a try...
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:50 am » Oh good...
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:50 am » Wei: So... hide in here, and shut all the doors and windows?
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:50 am » fortunately, there's an alleyway next to it, which you can probably jump/climb down and get inside from there
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:50 am » ShunOOC: Greeeeat.
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:49 am » *snerk* Well, that's great
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:49 am » ...apparently
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:49 am » Alright then. You guys are lucky enough to not be noticed until you reach the roof of the building you know ot be abandoned.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:49 am » Shun: Yes, well you were carrying Wei too, so it wasn't making me feel like an invalid or something. And fine, it only punched me once
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:48 am » *snerk* Exactly
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:48 am » Rooftop jumper?
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:48 am » Fuzzy: *carrying Shun!*
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:48 am » But yes, jumping from rooftop to rooftop. Because we have jumping charms, and it's cool. ^^
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:48 am » Wei: Actually... it only punched you once... the rest you blocked
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:47 am » Fuzzy: Hyu shush... hyu didn't complain vhen hy gave hyu free transportation TO here...
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:47 am » Fuzzy: *has already picked up Shun*
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:46 am » Um... I think we're heading towards the nearest wall, but you never did answer us on how far we are from it...
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:46 am » Shun:*carried looking grumpy* I can run just fine yanno. It just 'punched' me a couple times.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:46 am » so you guys are jumping from rooftop to rooftop to get to the abandoned building?
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:45 am » .
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:45 am » brb, food
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:45 am » Alright, let's run for the woods...
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:45 am » DuskOOC: *Changes escape musicto Yackety Axe, just because*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSliPD1W9_Y
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:45 am » Wei's Totem Image: *is a giant hawk, mantling above him*
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:44 am » Good to know, Fuzzy
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:44 am » (Fuzzy spends 5 motes personal essence to activate her anima effect, by the way)
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:43 am » Just jump... but he can jump as a move action
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:43 am » Can Wei run and jump at double rate, or just jump?
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:43 am » You are actually near the entrance to the Mend from the Scion District
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:43 am » huh
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:42 am » Well... it's kinda still the best plan... and we are running/jumping at double rate, if that matters
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:42 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:42 am » Yep. Only night caste.
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:42 am » (erm, can we get a GM check for how close we are to the edge of the city, first?)
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:42 am » WeiOOC: Again... that's part of the Night caste Anima, not ours...
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:41 am » Wei: *heads in the direction of the city Wall* ...Fuzzy, grab Shun
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:41 am » I thought anima banners made it hard to see the actual person
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:41 am » Shun: Good for me. Now can we go?
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:40 am » WeiOOC: Hawk... that's only Deka
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:40 am » Good news is with the banner they can't see your face very well
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:40 am » [Mei: You know, while we're on the subject, I really, really need to upgrade my Essence rating.]
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:40 am » Wei: ...Actually, not a bad idea, Shun...
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:39 am » Shun: Hide in the woods or something if some are close...
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:39 am » How far is it to get out of the city?
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:39 am » FuzzyOOC: If I run fast enough, people'll just see a flash. Maybe they'll think it's lightning? *hopeful*
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:39 am » Shun:How about we just leave the city for now?
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:39 am » Wei: *Stealth? What stealth?*
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:39 am » and sticking them in a sack will not help either
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:38 am » FuzzyOOC: This is why I carry them and sprint.
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:38 am » Wei: *Was breifly illuminated by an image of a giant hawk*
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:38 am » Stealth is impossible for Fuzzy too, I believe...
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:38 am » ShunOOC:Bah, this whole night's been one big problem.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:38 am » So if there's anyone out at night on the Mend, they'll see everyone except possibly Fuzzy
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:38 am » The Problem is that "Stealth is impossible" after you spend 8+ motes of peripheral essence.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:37 am » so Wally, wei's totem image?*curious*
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:36 am » FuzzyOOC: Ooooh... I don't like problems...
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:36 am » @Demo: That's what I'd ask Wei. He decides what the totemic image is
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:36 am » so, what's wei's anima banner look like? besides bright.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:36 am » Alright. But there does remain one problem
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:36 am » Shun:lead on then. Let's get out of here and hope for the best
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:35 am » Wei: Lead on, then...
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:35 am » WeiOOC: *Running around to the Yakety Saxs*
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:35 am » Fuzzy: Yeah, there's a place nearby.
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:35 am » go into a room that does not have windows or doors
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:35 am » [Yay!]
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:35 am » nice
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:35 am » Oh, conveinent!
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:35 am » And, as luck would have it, she can remember that there's one nearby.
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:35 am » Wei: Fuzzy, do you know where we might go? *recognizes the face*
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:34 am » not us! :P
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:34 am » Ooooh... can Fuzzy use her memory charm to try to remember if she saw one on the way to the building?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:34 am » Eeee!
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:34 am » Sometimes people who are exceedingly poor squat in them illegally, but that's rare in Thorns. People have pride.
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:34 am » http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl0WIw8KOVc Since Tinker suggested it..
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:34 am » Mmm... Ok. Fuzzy's been in the Mend more than Wei has... she can remember that there are quite a few abandoned rooms and even abandoned buildings scattered about within it.
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:33 am » .
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:33 am » FuzzyOOC: Aaaand my strength, for the purposes of feats of strenght... so I could carry you two, and the body, and run...
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:32 am » WeiOOC: Well... the jumping part, anyways...
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:32 am » WeiOOC: Oooh, and my charm does that too...
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:32 am » 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=6
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:32 am » 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=3
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:32 am » *cue Yackity Sacks*
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:32 am » And Fuzzy can make one too
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:31 am » FuzzyOOC: Ooooh... my anima banner can double my speed and jumping distance for a scene...
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:31 am » or at least where the warehouses are, that way we can narrow the search...
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:31 am » Mm... make an intelligence + investigation roll, Wei
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:31 am » Same with Fuzzy
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:31 am » What about Knowledge we've already got... I mean, Wei's been here a year, would he at least know of a place?
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:30 am » I suppose you could make an investigation + wits check to FIND a place to lay low... but that would require running around without a clear purpose.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:30 am » *headdesk*
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:30 am » Well, Wei's never BEEN in the Mend before.
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:30 am » Uh oh...
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:30 am » Wei: Right... because they'll believe that without proof... besides, who says we're saying anything to them?
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:30 am » Ohgodanumber...
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:29 am » 1d100=63
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:29 am » Shun: Right, let's just tell the authorities that we killed the other anethma, so we're the good ones? Do you think they'll care?
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:29 am » Fuzzy: How about we just yell 'hey, we killed the monster thingy that's been eating people'?
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:29 am » Would Wei know of a hiding spot? Or a place where we could find one?
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:28 am » would shun know where the warehouses would be?
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:28 am » Wei: *shakes head* I dont' know... but honestly, it doesn't mater as long as we're glowing... and this is a rare chance to get good will for anathema
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:28 am » Shun:*hood up, still glowy* Can we discuss this someplace else?
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:28 am » [Mei: Skylining! Nothing like it.]
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:28 am » Fuzzy: And is it the guy from the posters? Or are there two other lunars running around?
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:27 am » Fuzzy: Actually... leave the chimera-dude here? Maybe everyone will think he was doing the glowy?
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:27 am » (Shiny Solars-attacting moths)
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:27 am » Wei: ...put your hood back up, at least
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:27 am » Fuzzy: ...maybe if we go inside?
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:27 am » ...eeeep.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:27 am » Shun: Roofs don't work when you're lit better than a lighthouse.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:26 am » Speaking of which...
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:26 am » Shun: Aren't you the one who's been living here for a while? Gah, let's find an abandoned warehouse or something.
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:26 am » .
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:26 am » Wei: Um... another rooftop? One with less noise of battle recently?
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:25 am » Shun: We need to go someplace else until we stop glowing then back to your place. Know any good hiding spots?
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:25 am » Don Paolo: I'll fly off and tell everyone the good news. [heads for the bracer]
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:25 am » Wei: *lifts body* So... Any good idea on where to hide? Or do we just hunker down in an abandoned building?
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:25 am » Fuzzy: *scoops the guy up* ...oh, should hy change to not-warform, or does it not matter if we're all glowy?
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:25 am » [So Exalted ≠ Disgaea. Gotcha.]
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:25 am » So now the question becomes..."What now?"
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:24 am » Shun: Fine by me. As long as we leave. Now.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:24 am » He's technically a magic item
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:24 am » Oh.
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:24 am » Can the hawk use SSE?
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:24 am » Don Paolo also unfortunately doesn't count. Sorry
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:24 am » I figured
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:24 am » Wei: *shakes his head* I'm pretty sure he is the whatsit... but I'm gonna carry him out of here, alright?
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:23 am » Keep in mind only the people that participated in the fight get this.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:23 am » For defeating the Pidgeon Mangliner you all gain an additional 3 SSXP.
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:23 am » Fuzzy: *is also shiny, I believe*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:23 am » Eeeep.
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:23 am » Fuzzy: You know, floating inside the whatsit instead of BEING the whatsit.
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:23 am » ((We never really established...))
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:23 am » Shun:*points at bonfire shiney and his own shiney* So, I say we get out of here, now.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:22 am » He only had 2 -2 health levels left and one -4 before incap
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:22 am » Fuzzy: He might've been a pineapple chunk! Except not, 'cause pineapple's weird.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:22 am » Shun: And even then we're sort of not what they'd take friendly to.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:22 am » Oh, he's dead. Wei's attack pushed him beyond Incapacitated, so he's dead
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:22 am » Wei: ...he probably does... and Fuzzy, I sure hope he is...
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:22 am » Meanwhile, Wei is "Surrounded or surmounted by a burning image totemic to his person"... what is Wei's, by the way?
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:22 am » Fuzzy: *pokes*
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:22 am » Fuzzy: I'm trying to figure out if he's dead or not...
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:22 am » Shun: I doubt it, unless he looks like the poster.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:21 am » So currently Shun is "Surrounded by a coruscant aura bright enough to read by, and his cast is a burning golden brand on his head"
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:21 am » Wei: *glowing like a bonfire* Um... Do we have any proof that this guy is the chimera? I mean, stuff we could present to other people?
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:21 am » *snerk*
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:21 am » DuskOOC: *sits down to read a book by the light of the flaring Solars*
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:21 am » Shun:... I'll think of something with more wit and vaguely insulting later...
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:20 am » I don't even think hiding him in May's will help that Shinyness
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:20 am » ....eeeeep.
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:20 am » like I said, VERY shiny
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:20 am » Shun: Agreed metal bird.
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:19 am » wow.
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:19 am » Don Paolo: If I may suggest, we should probably get out of here. I'll fly off and tell everyone else the good news.
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:19 am » Err... weren't you keeping track of it? (Fuzzy's used 8, I think, and 4 personal)
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:19 am » Wei: *used 24 points of peripheral*
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:19 am » 8
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:19 am » Wei: *hugs*... *is really shiny*
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:19 am » Fuzzy: *pokes at the body with a claw* Are you alive? Are you gonna attack us?
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:19 am » Now then... how much peripheral essence has everyone used?
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:19 am » Shun: Because we better make ourselves scarce by then.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:19 am » Now then... (takes notes to make a monster that acutally has some reasonable soak)
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:19 am » DuskOOC: And now is when someone appears to accuse them of murder.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:18 am » Shun: Just a bit punchdrunk. So, how long do you think it'll take for the authorities to arrive?
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:18 am » FuzzyOOC: Yay! I was completely ineffectual!
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:17 am » Woohooo!
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:17 am » Wei: *looks over at Shun* ...are you okay?
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:17 am » Fuzzy: *still in warform, goes to examine the body*
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:17 am » [Phew.]
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:17 am » Fuzzy: ...bwa?
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:17 am » in memory of murderbeast the pigeonwrangler
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:17 am » Fuzzy: *hugs!*
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:17 am » With a gurgling squeal, the monster itself gags and chokes, giving a heave as it falls over (or more accurately oozes over) to the ground, ichor gradually dissipating and leaving behind a quiet, small young man's body behind it.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:17 am » Shun:*hff*... Well... I'll just go back to sputing quips then.
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:16 am » *removes hat for a moment of silence*
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:16 am » [Mei: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKhMp5HhGWI]
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:16 am » So Wei is now VERY shiny huh
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:16 am » Fuzzy: You're ok!
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:16 am » Fuzzy: *glomps Wei!*
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:16 am » Wei: *is out of Essence* ...I'm Really glad that worked
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:16 am » ...it's dead.
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:15 am » 7
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:15 am » 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=10
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:14 am » Yes... it's soak is only 4L so yah
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:14 am » 16 raw damage... so 12 damage dice?
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:14 am » Wei=Tank
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:14 am » [Mei: baits bated breath]
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:14 am » (That's Wei's normal attack pool)
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:13 am » .
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:13 am » FuzzyOOC: GO WEI!
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:13 am » (does the thing have a -1 fatigue penalty, by the way?)
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:13 am » Yeah... you hit.
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:13 am » I was wondering, how did you get that much dice?
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:13 am » ...15 sucesses?
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:13 am » 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=4, 1d10=1
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:12 am » Correct
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:12 am » So you make a counter attack with 4 extra successes, correct?
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:12 am » Wei: *Spending eight essence on extra sucesses*
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:11 am » Ok...
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:11 am » *snerk*
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:11 am » Wei: *Activates Ready in Eight Directions stance, allowing a counter attack*
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:11 am » (Combo Platter bSurf 'N Turf Activate!)
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:10 am » Wei: It's okay... *has a 9 PDV now*
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:10 am » Go ahead and activate your combo
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:10 am » Sorry, Wei. I assumed you were ready when you said "Ready when you are"
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:10 am » Wei: *Was activating combo*
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:09 am » well, that's still good enough for us... Still gives us a good chance.
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:09 am » miscounted*
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:09 am » And a DV of 10.
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:09 am » Misocunted
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:09 am » oh
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:09 am » Err..it has one willpower left, Hawk
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:09 am » I see 9
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:09 am » I think it's perfect defence requires illpower, it is out now
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:08 am » WeiOOC: Yeah... it's not very nice of it...
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:08 am » Roll 1: 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=3
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:08 am » Ok. Back.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:08 am » ShunOOC: Wait, speed three?*redoing chart* Daggum rassin frazzin...
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:08 am » Or can it not use perfect defense on it's next attack, since it just used a knack/charm thing?
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:08 am » Ok, I know it's got a perfect defense... how much essence do you think it has left?
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:08 am » ok
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:07 am » *snerk* ...You like doing this, don't you?
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:07 am » ok
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:07 am » Err...crap. BRB, gotta talk to my roommate about something
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:06 am » ShunOOC: Counterattack the @#$%. You can do that at this point right?
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:06 am » .
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:06 am » Wei: *Ready when you are...*
Hawkwolf « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:05 am » Since it is probably bashing, you got some more cushion there, right?
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:05 am » ShunOOC:*whew!*
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:05 am » So if that's true, it's only recourse is to attack Wei.
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:05 am » Ooooooh...
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:05 am » it can't move to attack Shun, because I believe Wei gets to attack it then
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:05 am » *snerk* ...
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:05 am » ...which is why Shun is SO very lucky he's not standing right next to the creature, because it already used a charm this turn and therefore can't use it's other knack to extend it's tentacles to attack him
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:05 am » WeiOOC: ...Um... Depends on the chimera?
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:05 am » [Why do I have a bad feeling about this?]
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:04 am » ShunOOC:*first excellency weilded like a sword*
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:04 am » FuzzyOOC: ...how fast does digestion work?
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:04 am » That does seem reasonable...
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:04 am » Working from that basis, it's most likely to attack the thing it's already damaged, since that is the creature it's most likely to be immediately eating
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:04 am » OOCBaoshi: *bappinghimself with a book*
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:04 am » FuzzyOOC: Yeeeep...
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:03 am » [Don Paolo: I'll take back the bad news if any of you dies.]
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:03 am » That being said, I then had a long thing and looked back over the creature's motivation. "To kill and then immediately consume any prey". The Creature is fundamentally insane ANYWAY.
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:03 am » WeiOOC: Not quite... it reduces the DV penalty of Each action... so it gets no minus...
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:03 am » true
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:02 am » ...assuming we survive that long.
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:02 am » Wheeeeeeeeeeew.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:02 am » (And Wally called me on something: Each attack in the flurry is considered an action, so it's only going to last 4 flurries, not 12_
Professor_Tinker « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:02 am » Woof...
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:02 am » oh, essence x2 essence 6 duh
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:01 am » Basically until we kill it, it's gonna do this.
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:01 am » Originally it was going to be Shun, since he's already damaged. (Yes, Fuzzy, that's how it works.) But Wei's the one who has been doing all the damage. But it KNOWS he has a perfect defense.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:01 am » 12 flurries?
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:01 am » FuzzyOOC: Wait, so if you attack 3 times, it's dodge dv is reduced by 2 instead of 3? Is that the Cat one works?
chicgeek « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:01 am » .
Jane Narbon « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:00 am » [Mei: Whee!]
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:00 am » Now. Before, I had a quandry about who the creature was going to attack this turn.
Wallycaine « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:00 am » WeiOOC: *shrugs* It could be much worse
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:00 am » *eeeeeeek
Claire « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:00 am » ...eeeeeeeel.
Demothesis « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:00 am » .
Professor Zobot « Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:00 am » Oh... by the way, Jane... you, along with everyone else, gained 8 SSXP for the last 2 sessions. I forgot to give it out.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:59 pm » [Don Paolo: [facepalms]]
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:59 pm » So for the next twelve flurries The Pidgeon Mangler is.... yeah.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:59 pm » [Mei: [facepalms]]
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:59 pm » [Mei: I'm back!]
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:59 pm » The gist of what it's doing is that Relentless Lunar Fury adds one automatic success to all combat actions, including attacking and resisting knockdown. Impressions of Strength in this context counts any 10s on damage dice as two successes. Secure Cat Stepping reduces the defense value penalty attack actions apply to the character by one, to a minimum of zero. And Wasp Sting Blur reduces the speed of the action by one, to a minimum of 3. Since this is a speed 4 attack, that means it is now a speed 3. This lasts for Essence x2 attack actions, and a flurry is considered a single attack action
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:57 pm » .
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:55 pm » FuzzyOOC: It's actually harder to notice than you'd expect.
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:55 pm » FuzzyOOC: Oh yeah... that...
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:55 pm » WeiOOC: Fuzzy, right now... you're bigger
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:55 pm » ShunOOC: You're in warform, I'm the smallest, weakest target here. It'd only be logical for it to attack me first...
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:54 pm » FuzzyOOC: *makes more faces at it*
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:54 pm » FuzzyOOC: Attack me and not Shuuuuun... I'm littler, so you should go after me first...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:54 pm » In the middle of a life and death situation it's important to note stuff like that
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:54 pm » ShunOOC:*first excellency at the ready*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:53 pm » ( Cast Wrath of Bert upon Pidgeon Wrangler!)
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:53 pm » Wait...it had 2 willpower, not 3.
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:53 pm » Oh, ok.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:53 pm » ((7 Motes)
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:53 pm » Err...7 motes of essence
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:52 pm » (7 exp?)
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:52 pm » ouch
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:52 pm » brb, I need to get a pencil
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:52 pm » In doing so, it spends 7 exp and one of it's 3 remaining willpower.
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:52 pm » Eeeeeep...
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:52 pm » FuzzyOOC: *makes faces at the chimera!*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:52 pm » The Pidgeon Mangler is using Relentless Lunar Fury to trigger 3 of it's charms, Secure Cat Stepping, Wasp Sting Blur, and Impressions of Strength (Ogre's Loving Caress)
chicgeek « Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:52 pm » *has popcorn!*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:51 pm » *gets popcorn*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:51 pm » ShunOOC:*hides behind denty*
Claire « Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:51 pm » Eeeeeeep...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:51 pm » Wei had just attacked... so now then...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:50 pm » So when we last left off... It was the Chimera's turn
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:50 pm » Wei: *Ready!*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:50 pm » Fight!
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:49 pm » Now then...

_________________
"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!" -Marvin the Martian

Spam Poison. I think.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted Quest Logs V
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:53 pm 
Offline
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:52 pm
Posts: 618
Location: Two steps ahead of you
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:50 pm » sure.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:50 pm » DekaOOc: *whispers to Dusk* Of course if you need my help in any way, I am willing
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:50 pm » DuskOOC: You won't do it for me? *sad eyes*
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:50 pm » (Demo? Can you do it? I lost the very beginning)
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:49 pm » ShunOOC:*scowl*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:49 pm » DekaOOC: *giggles*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:48 pm » DuskOOC: *grins at Shun*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:48 pm » (Ok. Can someone post the chat log? It's getting a bit unweildy for me, and I need to refresh)
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:48 pm » ShunOOC: ...greeeeeat...
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:47 pm » [Mei: Yay! Margaritas!]
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:47 pm » Yeah
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:47 pm » FuzzyOOC: Why not? If we practiced, I bet we could be really good...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:47 pm » Ah. Sabine's tea shop.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:47 pm » DuskOOC: If you're wearing May's suggested costumes, then yes, we do. I'll spring for margaritsa.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:47 pm » (The meeting place where we meet more of the Liberation place, I forget the name of it already)
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:46 pm » ShunOOC: Not sure they want to watch that.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:46 pm » [Hawk? Whither goest the hawk?]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:46 pm » *snerk*
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:46 pm » Fuzzy: Ooooh! Baoshi and Shun and I could do a team kata! Those are cool to watch.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:45 pm » DuskOOC: So you don't have any perform...do a few martial arts moves or something.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:45 pm » ShunOOC: I'm not dancing.
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:45 pm » Fuzzy: <3!
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:45 pm » DuskOOC: No fair! Unless Shun will dance, too.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:44 pm » WeiOOC: ...Sure? I think you do...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:44 pm » Ok... so where are you sending Don Paolo? (Just because I spaced out is no reason for don paolo to have done so)
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:44 pm » FuzzyOOC: I get to watch, right?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:43 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:43 pm » Mei: Okay. Good luck!
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:43 pm » WeiOOC: So, you're okay with me doing that dancing Fuzzy?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:43 pm » Don Paolo: yes, Mistress
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:41 pm » Mei: [ducks out of sight and pulls Don Paolo out again] You're up. You heard what we were saying, right?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:41 pm » Shun: Alright then. We're agreed.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:41 pm » Snow: A better plan. Like I said, I forgot about him
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:40 pm » Shun: Sounds like a good idea to me.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:39 pm » Mei: I'd suggest the scouting. It's less noticeable, and we won't be showing our faces around there— especially when you, Snow, are going to show up again.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:39 pm » Snow: I keep forgetting about that bird
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:39 pm » Shun: So, dropping off info to the group or having it do the scouting?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:38 pm » WEiOOC: ...Yeah, it'd be annoying if we need that...
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:38 pm » Mei: We could get Don Paolo...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:38 pm » Back
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:38 pm » Mei: [motions at her bracer]
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:38 pm » Mei: We could scope it out. Or...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:38 pm » Shun: What about you Lily?
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:38 pm » stay very long*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:38 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:37 pm » Snow: After all, We would not be able to stay at May's place if we go back there
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:37 pm » Snow: Know what we are getting ourselves into. Know the layout better if need be
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:37 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:37 pm » Snow: Might spot something useful.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:36 pm » Shun: Will that get you anything useful?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:35 pm » brb while you guys decide what you want to do
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:35 pm » Snow: not saying to get on the property, jsut observe it from a distance
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:35 pm » FuzzyOOC: *watches Cleese* ...I hope we didn't need that.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:35 pm » Snow: Not if we do it subtle enough
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:35 pm » Shun: Wouldn't that seem a bit suspicious?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:34 pm » ...err...now. not nom. Sorry. *Watches as Cleese nom's 12:30 PM*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:34 pm » Ok...it's about 12:30 pm nom
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:34 pm » collect*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:34 pm » Snow: Well if you want we can go to the location early and scout it out since I do need to colelct money from them
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:33 pm » Shun:*heading to May's place unless Mei or Deka advise otherwise*
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:33 pm » FuzzyOOC: I could be a juggler...
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:33 pm » FuzzyOOC: Awww... I don't...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:33 pm » ok
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:32 pm » Ok... transition to Shun, Mei, and Deka
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:32 pm » DekaOOC: 1 dot
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:32 pm » BaoshiOOC: I do. I still think we need a different plan...
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:32 pm » Duskooc: I have 2 dots.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:31 pm » DuskOOC: Umm...we can be backup singers?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:31 pm » ShunOOC: I have no perform at all.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:31 pm » Wei: *will hang out with Aunt May for the rest of the day, if he can...*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:31 pm » Aunt May OOC: Do you all play instruments?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:31 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:31 pm » Wei: *smiles* No, no, that works nicely... If they come up with something better, we can work it out...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:30 pm » (More margaritas!)
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:30 pm » DuskOOC: can she get us in as a band?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:30 pm » Wei: Hmm... I was hoping closer to on stage, but that works nicely...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:30 pm » Aunt May: And if you can come up with another way I might be able to help with it.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:29 pm » Aunt May: of course... there are dressing rooms in the castle, you could store a change of clothing there.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:29 pm » (Yes)
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:28 pm » (*Snerk* ...Yes, exactly like that)
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:28 pm » (nope0
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:28 pm » Heh, yes.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:28 pm » Yep!
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:28 pm » [Say, has everyone been following Skin Horse?]
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:27 pm » Wei: Well, that would work... Would I be allowed to have a shirt as a part of the costume? Or at least one nearby?
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:26 pm » [Mei: I know, but that doesn't mean I can't watch. <3]
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:26 pm » Aunt May: That being said, it's not the best idea, but I can't think of how else you could get a shiny sword in there unless you were a man of status of some sort
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:26 pm » FuzzyOOC: ... *pokes Mei* Mine.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:26 pm » OOCBaoshi: I don;t think you can wear your armor in that...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:25 pm » *snerk*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:25 pm » (Yeah... Not a good idea...)
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:25 pm » [Mei: A banana..... ??? .... [gets it] SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE]
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:25 pm » (too late)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:25 pm » (...I don't recommend googling it.)
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:25 pm » (anyways continue)
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:25 pm » *offers brain bleach*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:24 pm » (wow, googled it, probably should clean eyes a bit)
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:24 pm » (Hee! Yes.)
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:24 pm » (It's a form of underwear... Can you figure it out from there?)
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:23 pm » *snerk*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:23 pm » Hee hee hee...
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:23 pm » (I get the idea...)
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:23 pm » ShunOOC: Nope, no perform.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:23 pm » (err...if you don't know it may be best that I don't mention it)
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:23 pm » (I'm with Mei-what's a banana hammock?)
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:22 pm » DuskOOC: Awww...can't you dance, too? *big eyes*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:21 pm » ShunOOC: Hah! For once I'm not the one in the embarassing getup!
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:21 pm » DuskOOC: *Recruits Sings for the band, wears dark shades. "We're putting the band back together. And we'll show up for lunch here every day until you agree."
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:21 pm » [Mei: Oooh! Oooh! He'll dance without his shirt! Doooooo itttttt!]
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:21 pm » Wei: And this thing is pretty flashy...
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:21 pm » FuzzyOOC: Oooooh...
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:21 pm » Wei: .....Oh, okay...
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:21 pm » Pffffffffff!
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:21 pm » [Mei: ....what's a banana hammock?]
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:21 pm » heh
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:21 pm » Aunt May: Then I can get you in as an exotic sworddancer. One blade, something flashier would be better. *Looks over Wei* ...we may need to get you a singlet or a bananna hammock.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:21 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:20 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:20 pm » Wei: Yeah, I can a bit...
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:19 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:19 pm » Aunt May: Mmm... it may be easier than you think...possibly. Can you dance?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:19 pm » Wei: And it doesn't have to be on me... just somewhere in the ball...
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:19 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:17 pm » Wei: *nods* That would be one of them... It's not too big, so...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:17 pm » Aunt May: That depends on how we do it... *She wrinkles her forehead* Hmm...are you speaking of that golden blade of yours?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:16 pm » Wei: So we can better defend the Autocrat, obviously...
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:16 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:16 pm » Wei: Um... Aunt May? I was just wondering... *whisper* How likely will we to be able to sneak some weapons into the Ball?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:14 pm » Aunt May is there... having tea. What do you want to ask her?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:14 pm » Oh... ok. Yeah. Well anyways.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:14 pm » Shun:*heading back to the house to inform Wei, and whoever is there what they know so far.*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:13 pm » DuskOOC: Because you're a tank?
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:13 pm » DekaOOc: *is caught off guard by the change is quickly scrambles to pick up her cards*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:13 pm » ...And yeah, I was trying to talk to aunt May, so I can figure out What I'm training on...
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:13 pm » WeiOOC: ...I don't know why people keep nominating me for guard, I'm not good at it...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:13 pm » Unless there's something else you want to do, we'll go back to Mei, Deka, and Shun
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:12 pm » ...heh. Ok. You don't see or hear anything while you're training. Nevermind...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:12 pm » doom!
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:12 pm » Wei: 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=7
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:11 pm » Dun dun dunnnn!!!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:11 pm » Wei, I need you to make a Perception + Awareness check!
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:11 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:11 pm » (Ok... back to Wei!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:11 pm » Sings Like Bird: But I'm not an expert. Kejak or one of the other 12 who operate the Loom regularly would know more.
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:10 pm » Fuzzy: Ooooh. Everything's necromancy. We can just bap the necromancer-lady and we should be fine, then.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:10 pm » Sings Like Bird: And all three are dangerous things, but limited in their ability to act in Creation.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:10 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:10 pm » Sings Like Bird: *Really quick before we get to Wei* The only thing I can say is that there ARE things that operate outside the Loom of Fate, but almost nothing good. The Yozi, the Raksha, and ghosts and necromancy all are examples.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:09 pm » ShunOOC: Every plan has it's risks.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:09 pm » Wei: Oh, aunt May... I had a bit of a question for you?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:08 pm » Wei: *Is at aunt May's!*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:08 pm » Oh, whoops! Never mind.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:08 pm » Baoshi: Do you have any idea how so much could not show up on the loom?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:08 pm » WeiOOC: Unless they get a lucky shot in and knock you unconsious... or there's a Dragonblooded around... or anything
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:08 pm » Ok... transition... Wei? You're still at Aunt May's, right?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:08 pm » Dusk: I can't think of any at the moment...thank you for all your assistance, Sings.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:08 pm » ShunOOC: Eh, I'm fast enough to get away.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:07 pm » DuskOOC: They're toss you in the hoosegow, on general principles, Shun.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:07 pm » BaoshiOOC: No, yours involves actualy maybe getting killed.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:07 pm » Baoshi: It;s a start, anyways- the more defenses up, the better... and, yes.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:07 pm » ShunOOC: Wait, that was my idea-ish. Well I wanted to make the threat seemingly more real by just showing up in the autocrat's palace to drop off the threat.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:06 pm » Sings LIke Bird: Do you have any other questoins for me?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:06 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:05 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:05 pm » Baoshi: ...no, I think you have something there, Fuzzy.
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:05 pm » Fuzzy: Or would that just get us arrested?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:05 pm » Baoshi; And now it seems they;re being manipulated by *this* figure, who i suspect means to take advantage of the ensuing chaos...
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:04 pm » Fuzzy: OohOohOoh! What if we send anonymous threatening messages, so they increase security at the ball?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:04 pm » (Hi Again, Jane!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:04 pm » (Hey Jane! Feel free to catch up)
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:04 pm » ['mback!]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:04 pm » Baoshi: Of course...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:04 pm » Baoshi: Lets work on the one we know about.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:03 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:03 pm » Sings Like Bird: I know the Liberation front is planning something. They've bought a considerable amount of weapons very quickly and a few known agents of their faction have been seen meeting with palace guards. The Ball is a good excuse to have the Autocrat be publically visable and not as guarded as he usually is. Plus, most of his dragon blooded allies wouldn't be in full armored regalia at a social function, nor would they be expected to. They're not FORMALLY his guardians, after all... just... military advisors.
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:02 pm » Fuzzy: *has confused herself* Wait... that makes no sense...
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:02 pm » Fuzzy: ? So is there another one you know nothing about including its existance?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:01 pm » Baoshi: Good...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:01 pm » Baoshi: *not very pleased by the flirting with his adopted sisters... but it;s not like Fuzzys even likely to notice*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:01 pm » Sings Like Bird: Ah. that one. I know a little bit.
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:01 pm » *snerk*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:01 pm » WeiOOC: ...*baps OOC Sings*
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:00 pm » Fuzzy: Bwa? *steps away* I guess nothing...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:00 pm » Baoshi: The one that is/was sheduled for the Ball.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:00 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:00 pm » Sings Like Bird: *Has somehow manuvered to be massaging Fuzzy's shoulders by now* Which assassination plot?
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:59 pm » Fuzzy: Sooooo... what do you know about the assassination plot?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:59 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:59 pm » BaoshiOOC: Eeee...
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:58 pm » WeiOOC: Eh, only a little... Mostly because my creator won't let me... *sighs*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:58 pm » (provided me some insight on my dad)
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:57 pm » (Hey the landlord is a good talker ok)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:57 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:56 pm » (considering i was away for most of this, partly)
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:56 pm » FuzzyOOC: I'm getting that the necromancer-lady wins as long as the autocrat dies...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:56 pm » Baoshi: Oh for...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:56 pm » (So is anyone starting to see pieces come together?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:56 pm » Sings Like Bird: At least, that's the theory
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:56 pm » Sings Like Bird: The Leader of the Grand Hunt has to travel a LOT on her job. She woudln't be around Thorns to lend her considerable...influence... on the Autocrat's decisions.
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:55 pm » Fuzzy: I guess that answers my question... eep...
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:55 pm » Fuzzy: ...the dragon-blooded lady?
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:55 pm » FuzzyOOC: Frig.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:55 pm » Sings Like Bird: DOn't you know? You all mentioned that she came here... I thought you would know her name
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:55 pm » WeiOOC: Ikki...
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:54 pm » Fuzzy: Wait, who's the current leader of the Grand Hunt?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:54 pm » Baoshi: Thank you. Goodbye... *bows, waving a little bfore turning back to the current task.*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:54 pm » (D'aww....)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:54 pm » "Young, well liked, and the son of a magistrate. He meets the qualifications for the job and if he marries the current leader of the Grand Hunt as planned in 4 days, and was ALSO autocrat, Thorns could feign alliance to the Scarlet Empire yet he could work to reduce their dependence on the Empire itself*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:54 pm » Baoshi: *wrote a small note thatmornign, which he slipped into hsi hand with the necklace- for Nellus, privately.*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:53 pm » *as
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:53 pm » Nellus: Huh, buh? *accepts necklass, confused and red.* g-Good luck to you ass well. *leaving a bit slower than before*
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:53 pm » Fuzzy: What do you know about him? And does he have any connections to the necromancer-lady?
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:53 pm » DekaOOC: *pats Baoshi on the back* There you go. Proud of you
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:52 pm » Fuzzy: *Oooooh... it's Nellus... that makes sense*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:52 pm » (Oh, good question, Fuzzy!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:52 pm » "They do, Miss...Sam. HIs name is Naota."
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:52 pm » WeiOOC: D'awwwwwwww
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:52 pm » (Go Baoshi!)
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:52 pm » D'awwwwwwww Baoshi...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:52 pm » At this Sings Like Bird giggles.
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:51 pm » Fuzzy: Do the Successionists have a leader chosen, or are they still deciiding on that?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:51 pm » Baoshi: *stands up, and takes Nellus's hand- giving him the necklace he had bought a little while before* I wanted to give you something, to think of me. *he kisses Nellus Cheek, and smiles at him* Good luck, Nellus. We'll do our best.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:51 pm » Nellus:*waiting*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:51 pm » Nellus: Yes?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:50 pm » Sings Like Bird: *In response to the questoin about the cells* They don't work towards the same goals, no. The Liberation Front merely wants to slay the Autocrat and imagines taht doing so won't throw the city into chaos. The Successionist Movement is trying to put a leader of their choosing in place, and the Guild's Men aren't directly involved but offer their services to the highest bidder to whatever fations are interested.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:50 pm » Baoshi: Wait!
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:50 pm » Nellus:*a smile for Baoshi as he leaves*
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:50 pm » Fuzzy: Awww... bye, Nellus.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:50 pm » Nellus:Unfortunately I need to go. I would prefer to stay and help, but at least I'm leaving you all in good hands. *nods to Sings before leaving for the portal*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:49 pm » Baoshi: Hard to blame them. Well, just something to keep in mind, in case... where is this woman staying, again?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:48 pm » ((Whoops that last ooc should be not there)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:48 pm » Yes, it does, Demo
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:48 pm » and it takes an hour to get back to where the protal will be right?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:48 pm » Sings Like Bird: They won't find much. The Guard doesn't think in supernatural terms.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:47 pm » Yes
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:47 pm » BaoshiOOC: Possibly entrance onto the grounds... I have been trying to investigate the murders. Not much established besides usage of necromancy, and several necromancers.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:47 pm » and Nellus leaves at noon right?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:47 pm » WeiOOC: Oh, I know... But that's how it goes...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:46 pm » It's about 11 o'clock
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:46 pm » FuzzyOOC: It was just a suggestion...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:46 pm » what time is it btw, should Nellus get going?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:46 pm » Nellus:*nods* That could help.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:46 pm » Sings Like Bird: It really depends on what needs to be done
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:46 pm » WeiOOC: Aww... I'm not going to be the pretty boy singer? *pouts*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:45 pm » Sings Like Bird: *Looks at Nellus and fidgits* I... know a few of the female guards of the castle. I suppose I could pull a few strings.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:45 pm » Sorry back again, got into another talk with the landlord. Boy it is tough to stop talking when he gets going
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:45 pm » DuskOOC: Ooh, good idea, Nellus!
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:44 pm » Nellus: Well, what about the guards? Any chance you can move within that circle?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:44 pm » Baoshi: Ahh... well, that might still be amendable.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:44 pm » Baoshi: One of our allies is meeting with the first... and another has somewhat unwisely involved herself with the third. But please, tell us what you know about them... I think at least one is being manipulated by our quarry.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:44 pm » *low class
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:44 pm » Dusk: These three cells...I take it they do not act in concert with each other, but at odds?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:44 pm » Sings OOC: Operating under a Resplendent Destiny from The Lovers is useful, but also more limited to low calss manuvers.
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:44 pm » Fuzzy: ... *nudges Baoshi* Aunt May asked you to provide entertainment, right?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:44 pm » Sings: If I had known there was a person I could trust in town with connectoins such as Miss Blossom, I may have chosen differently...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:43 pm » Sings: Regretably, my... identity here limits my ability to move at higher class functions.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:43 pm » Dusk: I don't understand it myself. Perhaps some twisted version? Whatever she is, be most careful near her, Sings.
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:42 pm » FuzzyOOC: Wait, that's possible.
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:42 pm » FuzzyOOC: She's made of pudding!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:42 pm » Sings Like Bird: *Looks at Baoshi* That does SOUND like something a Lawgiver could do... back in the old days. *Looks at Dusk* There are three cells acting against the Autocrat in Thorns: THe Thorns Liberatoin Front, The Separatist Movement, and the Guild's men.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:42 pm » Nellus: When the possible has been eliminated, and the impossible is all that remains...
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:41 pm » Fuzzy: *feels like Fang would've mentioned it*
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:41 pm » Fuzzy: I don't THINK she's a steward...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:41 pm » Sings Like Bird: ...equatable? Then she's a steward then? *At Nellus* That's impossible.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:41 pm » Baoshi: She controlled the mind of a girl who was faithfull to my aunt, and made her try to poision Lady May. We beleive. Which is... forboding.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:41 pm » WeiOOC: Hmmm... well, tracking her down is going to be difficult...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:40 pm » Nellus:Nearly identical.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:40 pm » Baoshi: ...we have reason to beleive that she has powers equatable with a Solar.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:40 pm » Sings Like Bird: It is odd that she's gathered so many powerful friends so quickly, though. If I didn't know better, I'd say she was a Prince of the Earth or a lawgiver.
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:40 pm » Fuzzy: ...so she'd probably be at the ball, right?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:39 pm » Dusk: Sings like Bird? I am grateful that you have been here gathering information. Will you tell us of these three cells you mentioned earlier?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:39 pm » Sings Like Bird: ...it's hard to tell, Master Baoshi. But then again, I have no idea what she can or can't do.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:38 pm » Baoshi: ....Has anyone seemed to behave, after meeting her, in a way discongrueous with their normal manners?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:38 pm » Nellus: Sounds like someone with something to hide.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:37 pm » Sings Like Bird: She's not married, unusually wealthy, and travels a lot every day. She's had rooms in several inns reserved for some reason, and doesn't stay at any single place. I've had my eye on her, but her movements are hard to track.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:36 pm » cya jane
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:36 pm » Sings Like Bird: The name she uses is Rhia of Northhaven, but that's not her real name, and a lengthy investigatoin has shown that it doesn't correspond to any noble house in the scavengerlands, not that most would have spent the time to look into it. It's easy to claim nobility but hard to disprove it. She's been seen at many social functions during the past week: Dinners, dances, luncheons, and the like. She's amassed a large circle of friends among the higher classes in a short amount of time.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:34 pm » ((Bye Jane))
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:34 pm » (bye, Jane!)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:34 pm » ((I think thats implied))
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:34 pm » ShunOOC: Egh.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:33 pm » [Going to eat now— see you soon!]
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:33 pm » FuzzyOOC: Yeep.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:33 pm » baoshi: Thats very likely her, or an assosiate. What do you know about her?
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:33 pm » [Ask her name.]
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:33 pm » Sings Like Bird's forehead wrinkles and he closes his eyes. "Mmm... it's possible she may be using disguises. I know not anyone fitting that exact description, but I know that the leader of the Wyld Hunt did bring a noble woman with her when she led troops into the city. And that specific noble woman, despite having no social status here, has made quite a name for herself.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:33 pm » DuskOOC: Depends on if Deka has you in a ...special disguise or not, Shun.
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:32 pm » Fuzzy: Oh! She was staying in that garrison.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:32 pm » ShunOOC: Aaaaand now I'm worried pretty boy's gonna try flirting with me too. No one get mad if I punch him.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:32 pm » Dusk: If you have seen the leader of the Grand Hunt, you may have seen her in her company.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:31 pm » Baoshi: have you heard of anyone of that description? We beleive she may be the leader fothe Wylds Huntlover, and is manpulating/working with her to possibly wipe out the city or take it over.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:31 pm » WeiOOC: Effectively...
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:31 pm » [Mei: Oh, so you're appearance 4 too, right now.]
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:31 pm » Fuzzy: So have you seen the necromancer lady?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:31 pm » DuskOOC: Hmm, and Master small manners ups my appearance by one, so it's 4 instead of 3 now.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:30 pm » Sings Like Bird OOC: It's not my fault there are many sexy solar and lunars...
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:30 pm » [Mei: Isn't it obvious? He's of the Gold Faction. He's trying to advance the interests of the Gold Faction. Therefore, by seducing you, he's advancing his interests, which could technically qualify as the interests of his faction.]
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:30 pm » WeiOOC: Yeah... that's how it goes...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:30 pm » NellusOOC: He may be a bit more than a flirt.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:29 pm » DuskOOC: I do have an extra die for any presence, bureaucracy, or Socialize checks, due to just wearing the circlet, you know...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:29 pm » ShunOOC: You might find her a bit much for you pretty boy.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:29 pm » BaoshiOOC: Oh for... he;s a flirt. Like one of my cousins, just somewhat less overt.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:28 pm » DuskOOC: And his motivation when he laid the smooth line on me?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:28 pm » Sings Like Bird OOC: ...you do NOT want me to be making social attacks to seduce the lady right in front of her friends? In public?!? Why Master Shun, you are a barbarian... I separate business from pleasure, thank you very much. Now, if we were behind closed doors...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:28 pm » ShunOOC: I thought it was obvious...
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:28 pm » Dusk: *does so*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:27 pm » DuskOOC: Ooh, good point, Wei.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:27 pm » [Mei: [snickers]]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:27 pm » Baoshi: *looks at Dusk* Can you describe the Necromancer for him? If anyone has seen her...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:27 pm » Though I am curious as to what his motivation was when saying that
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:27 pm » DuskOOC: Besides, Shun, when's the last time you told me I was a s talented as I was beautiful?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:27 pm » ShunOOC: Though it's also kind of funny. All those honey coated words and he's not getting anywhere.
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:26 pm » Fuzzy: *nods!*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:26 pm » DuskOOC: >>>Not yet, Fuzzy. I thin k he's convinced.
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:26 pm » Fuzzy: *nudges Dusk and whispers* SHould I do shiny, you think?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:25 pm » ShunOOC: Well he is.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:25 pm » Sings Like Bird folds his arms. "How may I help you, sir? What do you need to know?"
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:25 pm » Baoshi: I;d like to think you can.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:24 pm » DuskOOC: It's okay, Baoshi. And, silly Shun.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:24 pm » ShunOOC: Ok now he's getting annoying.
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:24 pm » (back! Sorry! That should be the last time I disappear)
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:24 pm » DuskOOC: I'm in disguise, so wasn't as worried about flashing the sign...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:24 pm » BaoshiOOC: Well, wy not? Sorry...
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:23 pm » DuskOOC: Darn it, baoshi, you said my name!
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:23 pm » WeiOOC: Eh, we can mention you when you show up...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:23 pm » Sings Like Bird's voice nearly purrs. "Ah... so the setting sun is as talented as she is beautiful. Alright... perhaps I should trust you."
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:22 pm » [Mei: Mention me too, willya?]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:22 pm » Baoshi smiles a little, and shrugs. "I will let that speak for it's self. This is Dusk. I;ve known her since I was a child. I would give my life for her... and my Grandfather may well have. I am not Kejaks pawn. I don;t know how I can prove it, besides Dusks word."
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:21 pm » Nellus: Ah.*smiles. This group seems to know how to take care of things.*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:21 pm » *life!
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:21 pm » Dusk: *makes her caste mark flare briefly* I trust Baoshi with my like. *simply*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:20 pm » Sings Like Bird looks up at Dusk.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:20 pm » WeiOOC: ...Though I dont' recall if it sticks around for the usual amount of time...
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:20 pm » Dusk: Sings? Will you look at me, please?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:20 pm » WeiOOC: Yes, you can, by spending one mote...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:19 pm » *crony
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:19 pm » At this Sings Like Bird pauses and then adopts a blank expression. "You should know that most of us think that you're a pawn of Kejak. It's the sort of thing he might do, and he doesn't ask anyone to do anyhting he woudln't do himself, wihch is saying a lot, because most people aren't as powerful as he is. But maybe you're actually decent, and not just some cronie."
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:19 pm » DuskOOC: Stupid question time. I can make my caste mark flare briefly, right?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:19 pm » WeiOOC: And didn't you notice that his motivation is to help the Gold Faction?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:19 pm » brb
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:18 pm » WeiOOC: Well, Baoshi did say it out loud...
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:18 pm » DuskOOC: After this conversation, I should, right?
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:17 pm » [Random: Exalts don't take penalties if they have 0 dots of an ability. Mortals do.]
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:17 pm » DuskOOC: Does Dusk know that Sings is gold faction?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:17 pm » 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=1
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:16 pm » BaoshiOOC: Damnedprescence...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:16 pm » Nellus:*all proud of Baoshi taking charge*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:15 pm » ...Baoshi, make a presence + charisma social based attack
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:15 pm » WeiOOC: ...I'm glad you got that out of your system...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:15 pm » Baoshi: He's sneaky, and forced me to stay away from my best friends and allies, and would kill those I trust the most if he had his way. Also, I;m in overmy head and have cause to beleivehe PUT me here on purpose. THis is a job for a goddamned expert, not a newling. I need someone who can help me. I hope that will be you. If you insist it be a relationship of orders, fine. I can accept that, if I must.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:14 pm » Sings Like Bird: I'm sure. Regardless, we banter while we should be working. Ask me what you like of the situation of Thorns, and order me as you will.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:13 pm » Baoshi: ...Oh, I all but hate him openly.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:13 pm » (still afk sorry)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:13 pm » Sings Like Bird: *Innocently* And how was taking tea with Chejop Kejak, Master Baoshi? I've heard he's quite the influental man.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:12 pm » He folds his arms. We are, of course, entirely united in our operations and goals. I welcome the representatives of the Division of Secrets as just my fellow co-workers.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:11 pm » Baoshi: Of course there aren;t. But IF someone were to casualy suggest something as SILLY as a sidrealdislikeing, oh, say, Solars... I might be very, very unhappy with them. *smiles*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:11 pm » Nellus: Heh, if anything the gods are more factitious than anyone.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:11 pm » DuskOOC: Shun has nothing to worry about. If I have to flirt for the cause, I will, but that may not be needed. Doesn't hurt to be friendly, though.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:10 pm » Sings: *Looks back at Dusk* I am concerned as well... although it's difficult to figure out who is on whose side... as of now, I can identify three different cells within the city. *Looking at Baoshi* ...the What faction? Oh no no no. You must be young. There is no division within the Sidereals at all! The gods wouldn't stand for that, not at all!"
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:10 pm » [Mei: Has managed, through great difficulty, to keep herself unaffiliated]
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:09 pm » brb
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:09 pm » Nellus: You're not? How long have you been working for Yu Shan?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:09 pm » Baoshi: .....*ding!* You think I;m bronze faction.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:09 pm » DuskOOC: I think he likes any pretty girl.
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:09 pm » FuzzyOOC: He was scowling at me two minutes ago, right?
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:08 pm » Fuzzy: ...?
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:08 pm » FuzzyOOC: Hey, he seems to like Dusk... that's good...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:08 pm » ShunOOC: Agreed.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:08 pm » Sings Like Bird: *Glares at Nellus* Oh, I'm sorry... it's just that I'm not used to working with superiors who... don't think the way I do. But they keep such LOVELY company... *He smiles at Fuzzy*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:08 pm » Dusk: And with a Necromancer and the leader of the Grand Hunt in alliance, and the Grand Hunt leader slated to marry the son of the deceased magistrate....it bodes ill for Thorns.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:08 pm » WeiOOC: Yeah... but he's still kinda annoying
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:07 pm » ShunOOC: What? I trust Dusk.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:07 pm » [Mei: [giggle]]
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:07 pm » Dusk: *returns the bow and the smile* You may call me Willow, honored sir.
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:07 pm » FuzzyOOC: *snerk*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:06 pm » OOCBaoshi: Oooh, Shun isn;t going to like this.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:06 pm » Sings Like Bird smiles, for the first time in the conversation, at Dusk, and bows at her, kissing a hand. *And I am most grateful to have your guidance, my lady. May I ask your name?"
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:06 pm » Nellus: Sings... you seem a bit more curt than I've heard. Is there a reason for that?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:05 pm » Ok... back
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:05 pm » .
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:03 pm » FuzzyOOC: Yeah...
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:03 pm » WeiOOC: She's kinda scary...
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:03 pm » Dusk: Indeed, I do.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:02 pm » DuskOOC: I bet he's heard some good rumors..., and who knows? he may have some nifty tidbits of in fo on our targets.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:02 pm » Baoshi: ...I have yet to meet her personaly. My friend *gestures to Dusk* knows her appearance, I think...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:01 pm » I am, just invisible.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:01 pm » Dusk: We are most grateful to have your assistance. *smiles*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:01 pm » Err..Demo, are you on IM?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:00 pm » Baoshi: *seems to visibly relax* Ahh. I;m sort of... adopted family. It;s the only family I have, in fact, ever known. So far, the most we know is that a lady with a great deal of necromancy skill is... *relates about the Necromancer Woman, her efforts in likely having tied to kill May at least, her connection to the Wyld Hunt leader*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:00 pm » brb
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:00 pm » Fuzzy: *looks around!*
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:00 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:59 pm » ok
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:59 pm » Ok, Demo? I'm going to PM you what Nellus knows.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:58 pm » Sings Like Bird: We operate in differnet circles of..quality, but I am familiar with her, sir.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:58 pm » BBCode 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=10
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:58 pm » Baoshi: ....Er... is it totaly distasteful to ask if you aknow my aunt? Lady May Blossom? Sorry, sort of faintly off topic...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:57 pm » Nellus might know something with a Investigation + Wits check...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:56 pm » Sings Like Bird pauses and thinks. "I am... an entertainer. A singer, obviosuly, and a dancer. I have been gathering information within Thorns for the past few months."
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:56 pm » WeiOOC: Yay, we can hide people in Issac's Folly!
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:55 pm » Fuzzy: I just thought if you were gonna help Baoshi, him knowing what you could and couldn't do might be useful...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:55 pm » OOC: There are many theaters that didn't quite cut it, Dusk. I can say out of character that they aren't two related buildings.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:55 pm » by the way, does Nellus know who Sings Like Bird is, you know: What he does, reputation.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:55 pm » Baoshi: ...*double checks to see if he is wearing something gold*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:54 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:54 pm » DuskOOC: Issac's Folly? Abandoned theater? Isn't that where either Baoshi or Don paolo followed people?*
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:54 pm » Fuzzy: Oh. Sorry.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:54 pm » Sings Like Bird: *Scowls at Fuzzy* That is a personal question, and not one I would answer.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:53 pm » .
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:53 pm » Fuzzy: Soooo... what kinda stuff do you do?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:53 pm » Sings Like Bird: The first manse is an air manse located in a watch tower built at the northern region of the harbor. It's designed to look abandoned and will be hard to get to to keep mortals away. The manse itself is at the top room, which has been kept nice and not dusty. The second is in Issac's Folly, where it has been redesigned to look like an abandoned theater that closed down in the past 10 years."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:52 pm » *week
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:52 pm » Baoshi: Which is realy disquieting, since THEY officialy know more then US... it;s been a rough weel.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:52 pm » WeiOOC: *nods* Yep...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:51 pm » BaoshiOOC: Yep.
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:51 pm » FuzzyOOC: Which are the ones that aren't trying to kill us?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:50 pm » WeiOOC: Yay! Gold Faction are the nice ones, right?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:50 pm » (Willow)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:50 pm » Sings Like Bird: *Has not been lying the whole time. His motivation, by the way, is "To Further the Interests of the Gold Faction.")
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:49 pm » (Whats dusks current alias?)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:49 pm » Baoshi: We could still use it. Our *other* lodgings have been targetted for attack by our suspects...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:49 pm » Nellus: Better than the current situation most likely. Where is it?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:49 pm » WeiOOC: ...Oooh, I has a hearthstone setting!
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:48 pm » Fuzzy: That'd be useful!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:47 pm » Sings Like Bird: If you like... only one of them is large enough to house people, though.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:47 pm » Sings Like BirdOOC: I am SO a minmaxer.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:47 pm » OOCBAoshi: Pretty much. Smart, tho.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:46 pm » (Yeah.)
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:46 pm » [Mei: Oh, so SlB is a minimaxer.]
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:46 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:46 pm » Baoshi: Do we also have use of one of the Manse? Out current lodgings are... compromised. My Aunt was one of those targeted by the unexpected attacks.
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:46 pm » Hee hee hee...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:46 pm » Sings Like Bird: *exploited a loophole!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:45 pm » Sings Like Bird OOC: ...I probably shouldn't have traded my ability to speak to a god in return for a gift of great power... but no one said I couldn't sing!
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:45 pm » Nellus:*nods*
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:45 pm » Fuzzy: Coooooool...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:45 pm » Sings Like Bird: *Still singing*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:45 pm » Sings Like Bird stands up. "I was told to inform you that there are two manses within the city of Thorns, unattuned and hidden from the Dragon Blooded's eyes. You possess two hearthstones, each one from one of those manses. You or your friends may attune to the manse to gain the stone's effects."
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:43 pm » (No, none of them allow you to spend willpower)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:43 pm » No, they don't... so don't worry about it
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:42 pm » let me check...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:42 pm » Err...Chic? Do any of those charms allow you to spend willpower to resist their effects? If so, Sings Like Bird will spend willpower to resist them
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:41 pm » BaoshiOOC: You can use one of ours...
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:41 pm » FuzzyOOC: I want a Manse...
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:41 pm » *Ye Olde judge's Ear, Sagatious Reading of Intent, and Mastery of Small manners, pages 213, 233, 239*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:41 pm » NellusOOC: Because they've got all the money
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:41 pm » *small, friendly bow*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:41 pm » DekaOOC: *already have her heart set on Whisp*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:41 pm » Baoshi: No, not really. And Sam, you know we'll share our resources. lets start there, then. *bows*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:41 pm » FangOOC: We get manses...
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:40 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:40 pm » NellusOOC: I'm an intellect person more than appearances.
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:40 pm » FuzzyOOC: *pokes FangOOC* How come the Sidreals get all the cool stuff?
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:40 pm » Fuzzy: You guys get Manses? *jealous*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:40 pm » Sings Like Bird: *In a songish voice* So I see. I have been ordered to be your servant in this matter, so I shall... Were you told about the Manses?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:39 pm » DuskOOC: I have a grumpy Honored Monk-don't need a prettyboy*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:39 pm » WeiOOC: *sticks a tongue out at Sings* Sure, sure...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:38 pm » Baoshi: Sings Like Birds, I presume? A pleasure. I am Baoshi Doya Miao, and these are my assosiates... I was told by one of my mentors you were to work with myself and my partner.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:38 pm » Dusk: *casts her combo-7 m, 1 wp*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:38 pm » Nellus:*confused by Baoshi buying talisman. Shrug* Good afternoon sir.
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:38 pm » Fuzzy: Hi! I'm Sam.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:38 pm » Baoshi: *very takes the charm, and pockets it*
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:37 pm » FuzzyOOC: Ooooooh...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:37 pm » Sings Like Bird OOC: Appearance 5. Bow before the pretty boy.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:37 pm » The man looks at Baoshi. "Quite a good choice." He hands him the talisman.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:37 pm » Hee!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:37 pm » Inside a young man, nearly 16 at oldest, looks up at you all. The first thing that you notice is how striking he is. Creamy-white unblemished skin, golden hair, a lithe, toned body, and clad near-entirely in grayish, faded colored clothing. He wears starmetal bangles and a circlet of the material with a gold heartstone socketed on it on his head. He looks up at you from his position of meditation on the floor and his face shifts into a frown. "Ah. I suppose I ought to say it's a pleasure to see you all." It's then that you notice something: He doesn't speak normally... his voice flows with music as he literally sings the words.
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:36 pm » Fuzzy: *wonders what guy Baoshi has his eye on*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:36 pm » Baoshi: Very Classy. ...say, Can I buy that necklace the lady was looking at? *will pass him 400 obols*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:35 pm » Nellus: Nice.
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:35 pm » Fuzzy: *looks around the room*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:34 pm » (grumble* stuble computers)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:34 pm » Ok. Well... the man knocks on the door twice, opens it into what looks to be a rather horrid, musty, greasy kitchen, closes it, knocks twice more, and opens the door itno what looks to be an immaculate, beautiful living room, palatial in it's luxery, with 5 couches covered in throw pillows surrounding a small brasier where incense is being burned. "Master Sings, visitors."
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:33 pm » Fuzzy: *follow follow*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:33 pm » WeiOOC: I'm prety sure you did... You did mention it, and putting a jacket on
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:33 pm » FuzzyOOC: Whew...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:33 pm » Yes. You did.
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:32 pm » FuzzyOOC: I remembered my sword, right?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:32 pm » Dusk: Follow!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:32 pm » Baoshi: *follows*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:31 pm » Nellus:*follows*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:31 pm » Dusk will wait for an opportune moment, then cast her combo, btw.
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:31 pm » Fuzzy: *follows The Man*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:30 pm » WeiOOC: *snerk* ...That would work...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:30 pm » The Man: Bah. Ladies. *He stands up and folds up everything he was selling inot his blanket, and then begins to lead you down the alleyway to a door on it*
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:30 pm » FuzzyOOC: But I don't think my manip is high enough to pull it off.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:29 pm » .
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:29 pm » FuzzyOOC: Although now I wanna mess with him and tell him I've got my eye on a girl...
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:29 pm » FuzzyOOC: That's what I'm thinking... and it'd probably be cheaper to buy a pretty thing that doesn't have redundancy spells, then...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:29 pm » Baoshi: I would be more then glad of that. *smiles*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:29 pm » Nellus:*chuckles*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:29 pm » NellusOOC: Funny neither do I.
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:29 pm » Fuzzy: Ooooh... no thanks, then. *puts it back*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:28 pm » WeiOOC: ...I dont' think you need that one...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:28 pm » The Man: It merely will help you win that man you have your eye on. *He winks at Fuzzy* (The charm does nothing. It's just superstition)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:28 pm » The man looks up at Baoshi. "Mmm... very wise, whoever told you that. Very well then. All me to invite you into my home.
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:27 pm » Fuzzy: Err... it doesn't do anything weird, does it?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:26 pm » The Man: *Looks up at Fuzzy* For you, the Crest of Love can be yours for just 400 obols....
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:26 pm » Nellus:*is a reader not a particularly skilled speaker*
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:25 pm » Fuzzy: How much for the clasp, anyway?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:25 pm » Inspector Tao: I was told he knows all of Thorns newest songs. I need to know as much as I can before the party, you see... we're expecting guests.
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:25 pm » Fuzzy: We wanted to talk to him, I think.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:24 pm » OOC: There's a Oshii Sushi near me, means tasty sushi!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:24 pm » Man: I may know a man who sings as prettily as a sparrow... why do you seek him, however?"
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:24 pm » Nellus: I'm not half as clever as I should like.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:23 pm » DuskOOC: That's okay, we'll refer to it for you!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:23 pm » Inspector Tao: I think I might be able to help you with that. *smiles*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:23 pm » Dusk: That would look so pretty on you.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:23 pm » The man watches Baoshi carefully. "Ah... I WAS told to expect some "Bales" of "Oshi" today..." (Oshi being, of course, a vegetible in creation we dont' have on Earth that I just amde up and will never refer to again."
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:22 pm » Fuzzy: *shows Dusk the turquoise clasp*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:22 pm » Man: Little bit of luck never hurt anyone, especially in matters of fate... *He smiles at Nellus* Ah, ah... good Master, if you were but half as clever you would still see through me! Please forgive this humble merchent for seeking to maintain my livelihood.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:22 pm » Dusk: *looks at trinkets*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:21 pm » Inspector Tao: Ahh, is it? I might be a little confused... I was asked to find such a person or thing. *he idly crouches to examine a charm, and traces the Sign of the Maiden of Secrets on the blanket*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:21 pm » WeiOOC: Aww... it would look good on her...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:21 pm » Nellus: And where would we buy it? From you I suppose?
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:21 pm » Fuzzy: *admires it, considering*
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:21 pm » Fuzzy: Oooooh...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:20 pm » The Man looks over at Fuzzy and offers her a turquoise clasp around a golden thread. "Interested, miss? It would compliment your eyes perfectly well..."
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:20 pm » DuskOOC: Don't you Sidereals have a secret handshake? The rebels do...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:20 pm » The man is short, or perhaps he looks taht way because he's hunched over. His eyes are oddly positioned on his face, so taht one looks to be slightly higher up on his face than the other. He's draped in rags and tattered clothing, which seems to be a norm here, and his hands and face are shirveled with wrinkles. He looks up at you. "Mmm..." he chuckles. "Sings Like Bird? Young lad, that's the name of a charm, not a person! Why? You looking to buy?"
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:19 pm » Fuzzy: *admires a particularly shiny trinket*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:19 pm » Nellus:*skeptical of most "Charms"*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:19 pm » Inspector Tao: *approaches that one shop* Excuse me, do you know anyone by the name of Sings Like Bird?
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:19 pm » .
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:18 pm » Fuzzy: Shiiiiiny...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:18 pm » Actually, the name doesn't seem to elicit anything by confusion amongst most of the people there.... except for in one shop, at a corner of a street, where a man has spread a blanket and sits on it, with many shiny-polished trinkets laying out in front of him...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:17 pm » Does asking around for a Sings Like Bird net us anyting useful?
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:16 pm » Fuzzy: Ooooh! Trinkets!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:16 pm » There are acutally a number of shops that sell "Good luck charms" as well as a variety of other curios and wares.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:15 pm » ...it's Nellus that comes up with the idea of checking an open-street market.... although a lot of business goes on in Rhinnian, the Mend has a smaller, lower class market bazarr that is open nearly all hours of the day. (Suggested music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs-oU-1E ... re=related)
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:15 pm » .
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:14 pm » FuzzyOOC: *slightly observant!*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:14 pm » heh, well it was a success at least
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:14 pm » WeiOOC: Yay, you got one sucesses!
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:14 pm » Not that I have many dice for it, but whatever...
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:14 pm » 1d10=8
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:14 pm » Go ahead, Claire
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:13 pm » (oh, just in time to make my investigate + wits check!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:13 pm » Ok... anyways.
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:13 pm » (back! Sorry!)
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:12 pm » ...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:12 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:10 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:10 pm » Baoshi- 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=3, 1d10=8
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:09 pm » dusk;BBCode 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=4
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:09 pm » (random interjection, found out why my video card was overheating, the fan for it is broken, like came off broken)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:09 pm » Well, it said he was a charm seller. We'll Investigate, then.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:09 pm » BBCode 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=4
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:09 pm » Wei: *is Elan... which actually doesn't mean anything*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:08 pm » Dusk: *Is Willow!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:08 pm » So you should make Investigate + Wits checks
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:08 pm » Ok. I should point out, however, that the note didn't actually tell you where to FIND Sings Like Bird.... just that he was in the Mend.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:08 pm » You know when a GM says 'interesting' it's never win the lottery or get cookies interesting, it's horrible screaming death interesting. :)
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:07 pm » (Yay, Numbers! Even if they're scary sometimes...)
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:07 pm » Nellus:*is Nellus!*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:07 pm » Baoshi: *Disguised as Inspector Tao*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:07 pm » *cookie for reference*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:07 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:07 pm » DESTROY US ALL!
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:06 pm » ...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:06 pm » ....Nummmbbberrsssss...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:06 pm » Yep- Baoshi will hire a cart.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:06 pm » ooho....this'll be interesting.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:06 pm » 1d100=80
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:05 pm » Ok... so you're traveling to the mend? That's about an hour of travel by cart...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:05 pm » Nellus:*with Baoshi and co.*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm » WeiOOC: *is guarding*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:04 pm » Nellus said he wished to meet Sing like Bird first.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:03 pm » True. And Nellus
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:03 pm » Baoshi is going to see Sings like Bird, operatin gout of the Mend.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:03 pm » Nellus:*unless I already left?*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:03 pm » And Nellus.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:03 pm » Baoshi, which place are you going to investigate?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:03 pm » Ok. Transition to Baoshi, Dusk, and Fuzzy!
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:02 pm » Lily: Sure, let's go.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:02 pm » Snow: *nods* Thank you for this business transation *at Luvian*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:02 pm » Shun:*waits for Luvian to leave, waving as he does* So, should we go back home for a bit? We've got a few hours to spare.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:01 pm » Shun:*whispers back* Well... We'll discuss that later.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:00 pm » Luvian is getting up and leaving.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:00 pm » Guild* (figured to make it official in game)
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:00 pm » Snow: *whispers to Shun* You know, that is an addres that I have to collect money for the Huild
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:00 pm » BaoshiOOC: Well, she *does* have *very* nice tea...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:59 pm » ShunOOC: And they mentioned all the wepons and such right?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:59 pm » DuskOOC: I suppose sabine could have borrowed money obstensibly fro the shop, but really to be funneled to the succesionists...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:58 pm » ShunOOC: It usually is. * :P *
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:58 pm » Pfft...
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:57 pm » WeiOOC: ...*sigh* I think it's just best if I dont' comment...
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:57 pm » DuskOOC: Wouldn;t the guild want a stable economy. and prefer the status quo?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:57 pm » and all the threads begin to come together
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:57 pm » WeiOOC: Well, I could always make one for you, Fuzzy... *starts working on Decoder Ring* ...it shoudl have a lot of different Graar~ on it, shouldn't it?
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:57 pm » DekaOOC: see I told you they probably got backing from the Guild
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:57 pm » [Don Paolo: [facepalms]]
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:57 pm » [Mei: [facepalms]
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:56 pm » ShunOOC: Convenient.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:56 pm » heh good idea hawk
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:56 pm » It actually is one, Deka... Sabine's tea shop
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:56 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:56 pm » Snow: *will check the address to see if it is one of the three that is on the letter for the Guild*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:55 pm » Shun: Sure.*takes down address*
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:54 pm » (back in a bit, sorry)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:54 pm » Luvian: Excellent! *He stands up* Meet me at the following address within the Mend in 4 hours, and I'll show you the truth of the resistance!" He gives Shun an address
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:54 pm » ShunOOC: Right...
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:54 pm » secret handshakes*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:54 pm » DekaOOc: secrethankes? really?
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:54 pm » FuzzyOOC: Awww... I want a decoder ring...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:53 pm » LuvianOOC: Ok! First I'll teach you the secret handshake, and hand out the decoder rings....
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:53 pm » ShunOOC: so much for that war excellency.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:53 pm » Shun: We're in Luvian.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:52 pm » Luvian: Well?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:52 pm » ShunOOC:... You're very strange
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:51 pm » [Mei: I love this job.]
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:51 pm » Lily: [cheerfully] It'll be fun!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:51 pm » OOCBaoshi: *rimshot*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:50 pm » Shun: *nods*Alright then. We seem to be in agreement. We're in.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:50 pm » WeiOOC: *puts jam on toast*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:50 pm » DuskOOC: I need a charm that blinds my enemies. After all, itsn't it dangerous to look at a (Solar) Eclipse.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:50 pm » WeiOOC: As long as it doesn't lead to horrible dismemberment, anyways...
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:50 pm » FuzzyOOC: *offers Wei the jam*
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:50 pm » Lily: [whispers] We're in disguise, remember? We can join, then vanish if necessary.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:50 pm » Deka: Like Lily here, I would say go for it and see where it leads
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:49 pm » Shun: *rolls eyes* With what we know thusfar.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:49 pm » [Mei: Of course, my dear.]
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:49 pm » Snow: Most importantly what kind of man is leading this
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:49 pm » WeiOOC: *still having tea*
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:49 pm » Lily: [whispering] I'd go for it.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:49 pm » LuvianOOC: Ok, so you need me to spill all the details that could be used ot take us down before you decide whether you're in or not
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:48 pm » men*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:48 pm » Snow: Need to know who they have with them, what equipment they have and how many mean and who is leading them
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:47 pm » Shun: That's what I wanted to discuss. Do you think it sounds well orginaized and in a good chance of success?
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:47 pm » Snow: *keeping her voice low*Are you sure it is half assed?
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:46 pm » [Mei: Yeah, yeah, yeah...]
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:46 pm » ShunOOC: I think a whole group of solars counts as well connected....
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:46 pm » Shun: She's well connected.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:45 pm » OOCBaoshi: Down a notch, Mei.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:45 pm » Luvian: ...*Looking at Lily* ...are you sure about her, honored monk?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:45 pm » Shun:Fair enough. Do you mind if we discuss the matter?*motions to Lily and Snow* I'd like not to get myself killed in a half assed attempt at a revolution.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:45 pm » Lily: Wow. How complex... [bit of an airhead]
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:44 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:44 pm » Shun: True, even I know that and I don't do much keeping up with politics
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:44 pm » Luvian: ...I can't tell you any more. not unless I know you're with us.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:43 pm » brb
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:43 pm » Shun: So, it's happening soon?*Thinking: like at the ball perhaps?*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:43 pm » Luvian: And it's no secret that the Empire seeks to use Thorns as a tactical basis for spreading to control the rest of the Scavenger lands.
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:43 pm » FuzzyOOC: *puts jam in her tea*
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:43 pm » FuzzyOOC: *tea!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:42 pm » Luvian: Thorns today is successful... but onyl at the cost of greater and greater reliance on the Scarlet Empire, and it's Immaculate Order. Eventualy the nation will need to stand on ti's own, and we will be unable to
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:42 pm » WeiOOC: *has Tea with Fuzzy*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:42 pm » Snow: What kind of allies
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:41 pm » Luvian: We have... a plan. And allies. But we need as much strength consolidated within the next few days as we can draw upon
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:41 pm » NellusOOC:*tea*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:41 pm » Forgot the *quietly*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:41 pm » OOCBaoshi: What fuzzy said and... maybe what Shun said. Anyways. *returns to beign quietly OOC, and havign tea with ooc nellus*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:40 pm » Shun: So, they're looking for people to help in overturning the current autocrat?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:40 pm » WeiOOC: Well, we can wait to talk about it until we learn about it...
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:39 pm » FuzzyOOC: I like the idea of Thorns not being overrun by necromancer-people, though...
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:39 pm » snow: How long ago was that
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:39 pm » DuskOOC: You're supposed to keep him alive. Nowhere did it say keep him in power....
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:38 pm » OOCBaoshi: ...admittedly, this makes a good point for him to at least be stepped out...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:38 pm » Luvian: During that time a lot of high ranking officals were... removed. Some more permanently than others. The Thorns Liberation Front was founded by some of the less terminal leaders who lost it all.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:38 pm » OOCBaoshi: Id; like to not totaly destabilize the polotics of thorns... or at least it can wait until after we;re sure it;s not going to get steamrollered by corrupt necromancer solars or whatever.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:37 pm » Luvian: During that time, there was a period of considerable disorder and chaos in Thorns, which was ended by the current Autocrat, the previous one's brother, stepping in, using the power several Dragon Blooded "Advisors" offered him to stablize his position.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:37 pm » WeiOOC: Eh... either could work...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:37 pm » Shun: Ah, politics.
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:37 pm » FuzzyOOC: *spacy*
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:36 pm » FuzzyOOC: Aren't we not supposed to do that?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:36 pm » Luvian: The current Autocrat got to where he is by Fratricide. The previous Autocrat was staunchly independent and pushing Thorns to self-sufficiency. Then he died under poorly-investigated circumstances, and it was blamed as an accident.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:36 pm » Lily: [stifles a gasp]
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:36 pm » ShunOOC: Agreed.
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:36 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:35 pm » DuskOOC: I like this Luvian....Down with The Man! Er, Empress.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:35 pm » Shun: Well, I fight well enough.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:35 pm » Snow: Go on *paying attention*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:34 pm » Luvian: I wanted to speak with you because we are in need of capable fighters and allies with considerable resources. I will be blunt. *He lowers his voice* The Thorns Liberation Front seeks to thrown the chains of the Scarlet Empire off of Thorns once more.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:34 pm » (Why so srs?)
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:34 pm » WeiOOC: Very Srs Bznis
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:34 pm » Shun: Sorry if it's troublesome.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:34 pm » (serious *serious stare*)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:33 pm » ((srs bznis?))
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:33 pm » Snow: *sits as well*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:32 pm » Luvian: ...very well.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:32 pm » Shun:*serious face*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:31 pm » Shun:*sits* I do.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:30 pm » Luvian: ...and you trust them?
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:30 pm » Mei: My name's Lily.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:29 pm » Deka: YOu can call me Snow
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:29 pm » *snerk* ...Very distracting indeed...
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:29 pm » DuskOOC: Honored Monk? Great, Shun'll insist on that title from now on. *smiles*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:29 pm » Shun: Sure, and these are a couple of friends. *let's them do their own talking. Knows better than to say more than necissary*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:28 pm » *cracks up*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:28 pm » (don't get it)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:28 pm » Luvian looks up at you. "Greetings, honored Monk. Tea?" His eyes narrow a bit at the presence of the other two. "And who are these fine young ladies?"
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:27 pm » [Mei: Bah, humbug.]
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:27 pm » heh
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:26 pm » Mei is distracted by something going on just outside the tea house which may or may not actually be plot relevant and/or canonical, but is certainly very distracting.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:26 pm » Deka: *looking non threatening in any way*
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:26 pm » Mei: [follows Shun]
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:26 pm » Shun:*heads for Luvian.* Morning.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:25 pm » 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=9
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:25 pm » Mei: 1d10=5, 1d10=1 <— blissfully unaware.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:25 pm » Well, regardless, Shun manages to see Luvian sitting in a table near the back.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:25 pm » not my best day with dice it seems.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:25 pm » BBCode 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=2
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:24 pm » Alright. The Tea house itself is doing a robust amount of business this late in the morning. The place is packed with people. Make perception + awareness checks
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:23 pm » Shun:*off to tea house*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:22 pm » *Disguised*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:22 pm » *disguised*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:22 pm » yeah, i don't think anyone gonna get through that
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:22 pm » Ok. You're really really discribed
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:22 pm » 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=9
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:22 pm » heh
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:22 pm » and url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2667048/]1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=9[/url]
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:21 pm » 7 mote, personal, which puts me at 11 personal
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:21 pm » Heh.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:21 pm » WeiOOC: *is Shaggy* ...But I don't want to eat Jade...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:21 pm » Ok... how much essence is that, Hawk, and make your rolls
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:21 pm » DesusOOC: *Munching on a jade scooby snack*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:21 pm » Gonna use my disguise cham "falwlessy impenetrable disguise charm to disguise Deka
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:21 pm » *snerk*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:21 pm » ShunOOC: Well at least it's a low number?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:21 pm » In any event.... things go pretty quietly as you travel to the tea house...yes Hawk?
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:21 pm » [Desus: Kwi-by-dooby-doo!]
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:20 pm » *facepalm*
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:20 pm » FuzzyOOC: NUMBERS! *hides behind BaoshiOOC from the 2*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:20 pm » Z one more thing
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:20 pm » Oh!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:20 pm » 1d100=2
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:20 pm » Ok
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:20 pm » Err... no. Hawk. The 3 addresses are in the Mend, the tea house is in Shenjin.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:19 pm » WeiOOC: ...Shush, you.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:18 pm » Hey Z, on a way to the place where we meeting Luvian, are there any of the addresses nearby on the route?
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:18 pm » FuzzyOOC: ...you pretty much single-handedly took out the DM's uber-boss thing...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:18 pm » OOCBaoshi: The Tank seems to be abel to handle himself, so, yes.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:18 pm » Baoshi: *inspector Tao! 2.0! ....ith a borrowed robe from auntie.*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:18 pm » WeiOOC: ...So it's okay for me to Scooby? ...oh, wait, there's a tiny dragon wth me, it makes more sense...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:17 pm » Yep yep.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:17 pm » Dusk: Will we be going near any of the businesses you need to collect from while we're out, Deka? Maybe we can scope them out a little, if so.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:17 pm » ok then. Let's go with Mei, Shun, and Deka first.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:17 pm » and Desus is staying with Wei.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:17 pm » seems that way
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:17 pm » Yep!
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:17 pm » yeah
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:17 pm » Yup!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:16 pm » Ok. In any event... ok then. So Baoshi, Fuzzy, and Dusk are going one way, Wei is going to stay and guard Aunt May, and Deka, Mei, and Shun are going to meet wiht Luvian
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:16 pm » Deka: Easy as pie
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:16 pm » Wei: *crosses the street and puts up a sign that says "Busy working on a commission, come back after the Ball"*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:16 pm » Dusk: Thanks, Deka.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:16 pm » of*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:16 pm » So far i have spent 4 motes or personal
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:15 pm » ok adding two dice for the first excellency for a total of 8 dice to disguise Dusk 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=6
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:15 pm » Desus: Kwi... *mopes*
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:15 pm » FuzzyOOC: Wheeeeeee!
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:15 pm » ok
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:15 pm » something vaugely resembling one...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:15 pm » Shun:*pats Desus* I'll be back later. Stay with Aunt May.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:15 pm » Deka: Certainly
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:15 pm » Wei: *shrugs* True... Just a thought
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:15 pm » Okay! So, we have a plan?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:15 pm » Dusk: Deka? Will you disguise me?
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:14 pm » I got 4 successes to disguise Shun like he did yesterday demo
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:14 pm » (I can train later, I should probably go along)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:14 pm » baoshi: Wei, it;s not exactlyfast to walk back here... even with a cart.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:14 pm » back
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:14 pm » Wei: Well, you could always come back and pick her up once you start visiting places...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:14 pm » Baoshi: ...I think I;d like to have Dusk and Fuzzy with me.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:13 pm » Dusk:I do have some investigation skills...up to you, Baoshi.
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:13 pm » Fuzzy: *putting on her boots and a hat... and a jacket over her armor*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:13 pm » Desus: Kwi? *Looks up at Shun*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:13 pm » Baoshi: Dusk? If Fuzzy;s with me you coudl stay with Wei... Lets just decide for sure now before we;re burning too much daylight.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:13 pm » Anyone else?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:12 pm » Wei: I guess I can... Do we want to stay here, or at my place?
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:12 pm » For Baoshi and updating his inspector look, 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=8
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:12 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:12 pm » Wei: Well, I don't know... I mean, I know they know me, and they probably know what Fuzzy looks like...
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:12 pm » Fuzzy: Ok... Wei, you'll keep an eye on Aunt May, right?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:12 pm » OOC: Who's staying witrh May?
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:11 pm » Ok for Shun using 2 motes for the first excelolency to add two dice I got 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=2
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:11 pm » Baoshi: Alright, Nellus. *smiles* And if you want to come with me, Fuzzy...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:11 pm » brb
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:11 pm » Dusk: Wait...if Fuzzy or Wei will keep May company, I can go with Baoshi.
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:11 pm » Fuzzy: Well, I know you're a fighter, Baoshi, but still...
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:11 pm » Fuzzy: I dunno... I think you should have a fighter with you...
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:10 pm » OOC: Scoobying isn't a great idea, I hate to have you solo.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:10 pm » Okay. Dusk goes with Baoshi, and Wei and Fuzzy with May?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:10 pm » Nellus: I'll come along to meet your informant before leaving.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:10 pm » OOC: Maybe Dusk should go with you, and train later.\
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:10 pm » Baoshi: *will request a revamped version of hsi Inspector Tao disguise.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:10 pm » Okay, anyone? Bashi *can* go by himself...
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:10 pm » Deka: Ok lets get disguising (please hold while I get the info and dice up and running)
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:09 pm » Dusk: Great minds think alike? *Grins at Deka*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:09 pm » Deka: I know, already thought about that
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:09 pm » Shun: Good.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:09 pm » Dusk: Or they may not recognmise him.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:09 pm » Wei: Sounds about right...
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:09 pm » Deka: No, I figure it would be same disguise you met this person in the first place
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:09 pm » Dusk: Oh, Deka! Shun will need to look like he did yesterday!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:08 pm » At least one person with Aunt May, and Deka Shun and Mei over to the liberation front.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:08 pm » Shun:*raises hand* Better not be one of your joke disguises.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:08 pm » Okay. Who;s willing to come with Baoshi?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:08 pm » Dusk: Then maybe Fuzzy will stay with me and May?
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:08 pm » Fuzzy: So Shun's going with Mei and Deka, Baoshi's going to the stall, and some people are staying to guard Mei? Am I right?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:08 pm » Baoshi: Alright. So, who would like to come with me? Mei? You;re with Deka and Shun? And possibly... I think I might, Deka, but I need a specific one...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:08 pm » Ok, we'll move on when everyone's decided what they're doing
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:07 pm » Deka: Who needs disguises?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:07 pm » Wei: I was planning on seeing if they'd come by here again, actually... We'd be right across the street from May's?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:07 pm » Baoshi: *gathers everyone back at Mayshome*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:07 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:07 pm » DuOOC: Wait, should I go with Baoshi? I have a 3 investigation. Otherwise, I stay home.
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:06 pm » Fuzzy: I can do it... I'm training a bit, too...
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:06 pm » Wei: Hmm... aww, we'll have to say goodbye to him...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:06 pm » Shun*huzzah for people who can talk without starting a fight.*
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:06 pm » Fuzzy: Thank you! *brushes* Aww... Nellus is going away?
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:06 pm » Mei's heading with Shun and Deka.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:06 pm » Baoshi: ...and inf one of you could gaurd May today I;d appreciate it...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:05 pm » Baoshi: *explains about the letter to them as they get dressed- and hands fuzzy her hairbrush*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:05 pm » Dusk is staying with May, hopefully with Fuzzy or Wei. She'll train while she's there.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:05 pm » Fuzzy's Hairbrush: *Is missing! But is actually under her bed*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:05 pm » Baoshi will go and meet his and Meis new assistand, and escort Nellus to the Yu Shan Portal. After that, he's going to drink ghost flower tea and invesitage the hell out of some murder sites. Mei, I assume, may wish to come, and anyone else who wishes to may.
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:05 pm » Fuzzy: Wha's the plan for today? *yawns and looks for her hairbrush*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:04 pm » Wei: What's up?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:04 pm » Shun, Deka and Mei
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:04 pm » Wei: Buh? Oh, hi Baoshi...
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:04 pm » Fuzzy: Muuuuh... 'm up! 'm up! *blinks sleepily*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:04 pm » Alright. So Shun and Deka are going to go meet with these people. What is everyone else doing?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:04 pm » heh
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:03 pm » Baoshi will go and wake up Wei and Fuzzy, by banging on a pan if need be.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:03 pm » ShunOOC: Or close to a year.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:03 pm » ShunOOC: It's been over a year. He doesn't.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:02 pm » DuskOOC: Well, does your father count as recently departed?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:02 pm » (It's okay... Figured you didn't know)
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:02 pm » Nothing to be sorry about.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:02 pm » ShunOOC: For what?
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:02 pm » Ah, sorry, Chic.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:01 pm » OOC: Sorry, didn't know Wei and Fuzzy weren't here.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:01 pm » Baoshi: ....Wait, or awake? Maybe? Well, I have a research tool now...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:01 pm » Baoshi also knows that some people with proper training can drink the tea and stay awake afterwards, in which they claim to be able ot see hiding ghosts.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:01 pm » Baoshi: ...Hmmm... I think I have my hands on a tea that lets you speak to ghosts in your sleep... maybe I can use this. Someone wanna wake up Wi and Fuzzy?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:01 pm » DuskOOC: Shun may want a cup of that.
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:01 pm » Hey, we could be awake now...
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:01 pm » Wei: *is sound asleep next door*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:00 pm » Dusk: Wei? Will you or Fuzzy be staying with me and May?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:00 pm » Shun: Yeah, probably a good idea.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:00 pm » Ok... Baoshi, you know the following about Ghost Flower Tea: It is a very rare drug that is made of petals of an enormous flower known as a ghost flower (petals from the flower get to the size of a human hand!) which grows only in the mysterious Shadowlands in the eastern part of the world. Ghost flower tea, when imbibed jsut before one goes to sleep, produces vivid dreams in which people often claim they can see the spirits of the recently deceased again.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:00 pm » Mei: Sure. Um.... with a disguise, of course.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:00 pm » Dusk: Anyone going out needs one of Deka's nifty disguises, wanted posters, remember?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:00 pm » Shun: You look bored Mei, want to come along?
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:00 pm » Deka: Do you want a disguise Shun?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:59 pm » Z? My lore check?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:59 pm » Baoshi: True, but that person wasn;t targeting May... Auntie? Do you have a prefference?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:59 pm » Wei: zzzzzzZZ....
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:59 pm » [Any suggestions on what Mei'll do?]
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:59 pm » Fuzzy: zzzz...
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:58 pm » Dusk: Stay home, you think? Since Wei and Fuzzy's place isn't safe either?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:58 pm » Baoshi: I know... maybe Fuzzy or Wei will eish to stay with you?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:58 pm » Shun: Right.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:57 pm » Dusk: Baoshi, I can keep may company while I train, but you know I'm not a great fighter.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:57 pm » (Oh yes. And Ambrosia can also be eaten, and always tastes like whatever food the person eating it would like above all others, even if they've never tasted that food before)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:57 pm » B-E-Autiful~ 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=4, 1d10=10
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:57 pm » Deka: perfect, jsut let me get my disguise up first ok
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:57 pm » Mei: And I'll.... hmm.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:57 pm » Mei: [picks up the blue-green Hearthstone]
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:57 pm » Shun: Alright, Deka it is. Let's go see if the Thorns Liberation Front is a front for our favorite necromancer and company.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:56 pm » Ambrosia is solidified prayer. You can eat it, you can make stuff from it by concentrating... in Yu-Shan, it's money...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:56 pm » Baoshi: Okay, Deka- youre with Shun.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:56 pm » (Ambrosia is... well, in terms of Exalted, Ambrosia is a substance Gods recieve when they're worshipped by mortals. Sidereals can channel essence into it to create any nonmagical material they want, from gold to jewels to etc;... but it can ALSO be used to make Jade of any color other than yellow jade)
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:56 pm » Fuzzy: zzzzz...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:56 pm » Lore and Intelligence.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:56 pm » Deka: Like I said, I can come along
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:56 pm » Wei: Zzzzz....
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:56 pm » Baoshi: Anyone want to go with Shun? *he will try a check on the Ghostflower Tea*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:55 pm » OOC: What's Ambrosia? I mean, what do you do with it in game?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:55 pm » Shun:So Anyone coming along?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:54 pm » (And yes, that's a TON of Ambrosia... this is sort of an advance, not what Mei and Baoshi would/will get normally)
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:54 pm » Shun: Not ringing any bells.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:54 pm » baoshi: ....*whistles*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:54 pm » Baoshi: Maybe you can help Deka when she;s working on her side things... ideas and all. Anyways, I;ll just drink the tea and see what happens. And that might be good, Dusk.. maybe you can gaurd May.... *stares, as cash and stones appear*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:53 pm » Ok. At this instance, Baoshi, there's a flash of light as the note itself begins to shred on the table. In no time, it's nothing more than a pile of dust. But... in it's place, lay two 5-lb chucks of Ambrosia, as well as two stones. One brownish stone mottled with spots of green on it, and another light blue-green color. The first is more ovular in design while the latter is perfectly round, like a giagantic marble.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:53 pm » Dusk: If you don't have anything for me to do, I wouldn't mind training for a little while. (OOC: Wants to pick up a 1st excellency in thrown-but it can wait)
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:53 pm » FuzzyOOC: I can try a lore check when I wake up...
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:53 pm » Mei: [confirms her caste mark]
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:53 pm » Deka: Of course.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:52 pm » well... dangit
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:52 pm » BBCode 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=2
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:52 pm » Mei: Yes?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:51 pm » I have a higher occult. So going with that.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:51 pm » WeiOOC: *sigh* Well, we'll see how it goes...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:51 pm » Baoshi: And Deka, please accept some help. Mei? I know you;re interested in Merchants...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:51 pm » Yes. It'd be an Occult + Intelligence check, or a lower Lore + Intelligence check.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:51 pm » Baoshi: Phew... Alright. I;m going to see our informant... *hands the letter to Mei, and finds some ink, drawing hsi caste mark on the letter*
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:51 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:51 pm » Deka: I can do my stuff on the side Dusk, I need to do recon at those places anyways first
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:50 pm » make a check for ghostflower tea?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:50 pm » He didn't say to come alone, Shun
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:50 pm » Dusk: And there's Deka's stuff, too.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:50 pm » Mei: ...great.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:49 pm » Deka: I can go with Shun if no one else wants to
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:49 pm » Dusk: We should have gone back to the Inn last night, when it was morecrowded, darn it. See if Miss Necromancer is staying there, listen to gossio in the common room, that kind of stuff. Since Ikki did stop by there....
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:49 pm » (Ghostflower)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:49 pm » Baoshi: Then maybe see if anyone wants to. At least Mei or I need to go and talk to our new informant, and I;d like to escort Nellus to hsi portal... and Shun? DO you know what Ghostfloer tea Is?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:49 pm » Wait, did he say to come alone?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:47 pm » Shun: Well he never said I couldn't.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:47 pm » Baoshi: Shun? Can you take anyone with you at all? If not, thats fine.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:47 pm » Baoshi: *relays the contents of the notes*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:46 pm » Shun: Well, I'll check in later. Off to meet with the liberation people, any pointers on what I should ask them?*not an interrogator.*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:46 pm » (Not a great deal)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:46 pm » we started late, Chic.
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:45 pm » I don't think so, Chic. Just people sleeping in.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:45 pm » Nothing else
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:45 pm » This note is it
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:45 pm » Seriously, have I missed anything?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:45 pm » Baoshi: ...thanks, Shota.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:45 pm » Baoshi: Mei? Get some ink.
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:45 pm » Ooooh... money!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:44 pm » See you, kid. I'll contact you or Mei privately when I have more information about what's going on. Fates watch your back.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:44 pm » [i]Lastly, each you and Mei, as full Sidereal Employees of the Bureau, are getting increased pay to reflect your added responsibilities. Trace your castemark into this note in black ink to recieve the payment in question
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:43 pm » Dusk:OOC: Or a stool pidgeon.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:43 pm » Baoshi: Ahhh.... and we have a source. Well, thats good...
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:43 pm » FuzzyOOC: Ooooh... he sounds like a lunar!
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:43 pm » Shun: I said if we want. Not that we will.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:43 pm » Baoshi: basicaly, no one was supposed to have died, this is BAD, we need to know who;s behind it, I;d like to try and save the Autocrats life still, And we;re losing Nellus... but gaining some other resources...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:42 pm » Shun: A bit. Got to see those Thorns Liberation Front people today, maybe that'll lead to something.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:42 pm » [i]Another sidereal, Sings like Bird (HE chose the name, not us.) is currently operating in the Mend as a vendor of fake charms, talismans, and "Magical" trinkets. He has previously been trying to find out more about any plots in Thorns. Establish contact with him and he'll assist you however he can. He's been ordered to work under you and Mei, so he'll follow orders.[i]
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:42 pm » Dusk: Um, no it doesn't, Shun. The Autocrat will probably die soon if we don't intervene, you know.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:41 pm » Dusk: Morning, Shun. Feeling better?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:41 pm » *our
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:41 pm » Shun: Eh, that just means we can take out time if we want.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:40 pm » Deka: Sounds a bit confusing
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:40 pm » Baoshi: Orders changed- we officialy care more about finding out who;s screwing with fate over preserving the life of the Autocrat. Although I;d preffer we ALSO keep him alive... and we have some flux. More as I read.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:40 pm » Granted, I was also told to mention that the fulfillment of all your missions, if possible, will earn greater rewards for both of you, but still... priorities have been set. Now then... first of all: We have another agent in the city that we're issuing orders to help you with. I was HESITANT to mention him before, because he's not really our sort of people, but he might prove to be instrumental in finding out what's going on.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:39 pm » Shun:*walks in yawning* Happy, 'bout what?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:39 pm » WeiOOC: Huh... well, here's to hoping we can manage both
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:39 pm » Nellus: I'm sure something can be arranged.*warm smile*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:38 pm » Baoshi: Alright, Source over the Autocrat... Well, Shun will be happy about that anyways...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:38 pm » Baoshi: Hmm, interesting... we;ve a change in priorities. Nice to know I was right...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:38 pm » Even if the Autocrat dies, we MUST find the source of all this.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:38 pm » [Jane: The room? Honestly, I'm kicking myself for not thinking of it.]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:38 pm » baoshi: *smiles* Well, maybe we can work out a way to keep in contact. I know I;d like to be able to call on you for advice... or just talk.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:37 pm » Anyway: Your new orders are as followed: There's a severe flux of fate around Thorns... there shouldn't have been any deaths in the past week, much less of such significant people. You need to investigate their deaths and identify the entity or entities responsible. This takes precidence over your present orders, and if necessary to choose between them, uncovering the cause of the odd warpings of fate in Thorns is critical compared to everything else.
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:37 pm » *snerk*
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:37 pm » [Don Paolo: [facepalms]]
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:37 pm » Okay, so nellus is being recalled...anything else I missed?
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:37 pm » [Mei: [facepalms]]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:37 pm » OOCGitka: *innocent whistle*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:37 pm » ChicOOC: I want to know what joker reserved us that room. Probably papa...or ucle ras...or grandpapa...or great grandma....or...too many jokers in the family.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:36 pm » Nellus:*smile* Thanks. But as much as I'd like to fly in the face of orders, that'd only make things hard for you all.*worried for Baoshi* Hopefully I can do some good there to help you all out.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:35 pm » Deka: But you are great company
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:35 pm » Just walked in the door, am scarfing fast food as we speak
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:35 pm » Baoshi: Yes, but I doubt whatever we're getting traded can have pleasant discussions over tea... *or has fluffy hair*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:33 pm » Nellus:Well... that's something at least, and I'm not very useful in a fight, or around one.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:33 pm » Baoshi: These had better be some hell of resources.... *will miss nellus...*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:33 pm » Baoshi: ....*seems a little sad* Well, fantastic. Apparently being over our heads means we don;t get to keep our damn floatation device...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:33 pm » To prevent a valuable god-blooded ally of the bureau from getting harmed in what appears to be deeper intrigue than previously anticpated, we're calling Nellus back. However, we are issuing you increased resources to compensate for this, at great expense. More on that in a moment.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:32 pm » Nellus: Ah, so increased responsibility, decreased support. How... helpful.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:32 pm » WeiOOC: Aww... bye Nellus...
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:31 pm » Mei: ....great.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:31 pm » back
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:31 pm » This is an official letter, though, so I can't... er... tell tales, so to speak. First of all, Mei and yourself are being granted full status. This mission appears to be significantly more detailed from your last missive than the Bureau of Secrets thought (Big surprise, eh?) so they're granting you added authority and capacity. The bad news about this? The Bureau of Destiny is recalling Nellus. We have arranged to have the Calibration Door to appear in an alleyway in the Scion district of Thorns, near where you guys are hiding out, at the middle of the day today. He needs to go through it to come back to Yu Shan.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:30 pm » brb
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:30 pm » (back! sorry!)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:29 pm » Baoshi: So it seems...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:29 pm » Nellus:New orders?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:28 pm » Baoshi: *eyes widen*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:28 pm » I've been working on my end up here to try and help you guys out as best I can. I've got some info for you, and some new orders from your Bureau.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:27 pm » Baoshi: *sips tea*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:27 pm » Hey kid,
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:27 pm » Nellus:*interested*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:27 pm » The letter reads as follows:
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:26 pm » Mei: [piles in to look]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:26 pm » Baoshi: ? Very well... *takes letter*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:26 pm » Aunt May: ...Baoshi? There's something I think you need to see... there was a letter left here in the middle of the night.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:26 pm » Baoshi: Good morning Mei. I was just thinking about what we should be doing. I think reconnisanse has done as much good for s as it probably can so far...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:25 pm » Shun's going to be going to meet with the Thorns Liberation Front people. Then if that doesn't get complicated he will be going back to the house and practice to get a war excellency.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:25 pm » Deka: Been better
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:25 pm » Wei: *was planning on sleeping til noon, unless someone wakes him
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:25 pm » Mei: [brilliantly chipper & cheery] Good morning! How are all of you today?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:24 pm » Wei: Zzzzz... *beating up chimera's is tiring work, apparently...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:24 pm » Alright. So it's 10 Am. Regardless, my question remains: What do you guys want to do?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:24 pm » Nellus will wake up and share some time over caffinated beverages
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:24 pm » Baoshi will spend the time thinking and consuming caffinated beverages.
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:24 pm » Fuzzy: ...zzzzzzzzz...
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:24 pm » DekaOOC: Does trying to wake up count?
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:23 pm » Mei: [already awake]
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:23 pm » Unless poeple want to do something earlier
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:23 pm » Ok. Fast foward to 10 AM
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:23 pm » Shun:Zzzzzzz...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:23 pm » ok, cause Shun's asleep until 10 AM
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:23 pm » Fuzzy: ...zzzzzzz. *will wake up later*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:22 pm » More precisely? I'd say 8:30 am.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:22 pm » Deka: *comes down bleary eyed*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:22 pm » what time is it more precisely?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:22 pm » Baoshi: *finaly drags himself down to have tea*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:21 pm » Wei: Zzzzzz....
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:21 pm » OOCRando: *accepts the 6, and takes teal to go eat dinner away from the nice exalted folks*
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:21 pm » Fuzzy: zzzz...
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:21 pm » TealOOC: *grabs the 6 as she's picked up* Peep, Daddee! *offers it to him*
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:21 pm » It's already a Majora's Mask reference.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:20 pm » RandOOC: *catches Teal*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:20 pm » ...SOOO tempted to make a The World Ends With You reference whenever Jane says that.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:20 pm » Baoshi: *puts a pillow over hsi head for a moment*
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:20 pm » TealOOC: *takes one of the 6's and tries to balance on it* Peep!
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:19 pm » 66 Hours Remain
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:19 pm » DAWN OF THE FIFTH DAY
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:19 pm » 2 days remain before the party. It is the morning of day 5, and everyone is just waking up
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:18 pm » It is now day 5.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:18 pm » Previously, some stuff happened, and violence ensued, and mysteries were uncovered and explored.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:18 pm » ready
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:18 pm » Indeed.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:17 pm » I am ready
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:17 pm » WeiOOC: ...You mean I don't get a tux?
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:17 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:17 pm » Anyways. SERIOUSLY, though.
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:16 pm » FuzzyOOC: *makes her anima banner flare* I like shiny...
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:16 pm » np
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:16 pm » Wei: Sparkly is fun... and of course, so it shiny
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:16 pm » Sorry. Back
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:15 pm » Deka: Oh well
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:15 pm » Shun: Shut it booknerd.
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:15 pm » Fuzzy: *snerk* But sparkly...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:15 pm » Baoshi: He;s having a ladylike temper~
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:14 pm » Baoshi: Oh, leave off about it...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:14 pm » Shun: No. Just no.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:13 pm » Deka: Maybe later then
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:13 pm » Wei: Indeed...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:12 pm » Shun: I repeat. NO.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:12 pm » Deka: Aww but it would be fun
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:11 pm » Shun:NO.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:11 pm » Deka: *holds up make up supplies*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:11 pm » *snerk*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:10 pm » ShunOOC:*twitch*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:10 pm » heh, that'd be pretty funny.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:10 pm » lol
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:10 pm » But Shun would make such a good magical girl!
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:09 pm » ...Yeah, but it'd be weird...
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:09 pm » Oh Z I just realized, with an essense of 3 now, my dodge is a 6 now
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:09 pm » I mean, they've already got the flashy stuff. All you 'd need is a frilly outfit.
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:09 pm » FuzzyOOC: *back to human* I don't think that's how it's supposed to go...
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:09 pm » In a sense, anyway.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:09 pm » There's absolutely no reason why a band of exalted couldn't be magical girls.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:08 pm » Hey, that gives me an idea.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:08 pm » *snerk* D'aww.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:08 pm » WeiOOC: Yeah, this is weird...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:08 pm » ShunOOC:... Yanno the whole soalr anima thing is a lot like the DBZ crazy battle aura's thing.
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:06 pm » FuzzyOOC: Vhee!
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:06 pm » FuzzyOOC: MOON PRISM POWER MAKEUP! *warform!*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:06 pm » heh
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:05 pm » WeiOOC: *in a tuxedo!* ...Buh?
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:05 pm » ...suddenly, everything makes a lot more sense.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:05 pm » heh
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:05 pm » ...*snerk*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:05 pm » Oh wait! Fake out! Brb
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:05 pm » Deka: Wait what aobut me?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:05 pm » and woohoo recap
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:04 pm » Trailing a mysterious foe, Mei found the tables turned as hunter become the hunted and she found herself at the mercy of her most dangerous foe yet: JANE NARBON!?! Meanwhile, Baoshi and Shun competed in the World Martial Arts tournament for a placing rank in the finals! And who is the mysterious Tuxedo Wei, and why does he show up every time Fuzzy's in trouble?
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:04 pm » hey demo!
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:04 pm » *needed
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:03 pm » Here!
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:03 pm » sorry about being tardy, need a nap after today
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:03 pm » Hi, Demo!
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:03 pm » (Also, Hi Demo! Good timing!)
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:03 pm » hey all
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:03 pm » Yay, Recap!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:02 pm » Ok. So, to recap...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:00 pm » Mmm... ok
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:59 pm » I'll be a few minutes while I put tea on.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:59 pm » *waves back* Hey Tinker!
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:59 pm » hey tink
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:59 pm » *waves* Hey, folks.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:56 pm » ok
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:56 pm » I'll invite Tinker onto chat and we'll begin
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:56 pm » In any event, the Sidereals In Black (SiBs?) are bugging me, so I guess we should start the game.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:55 pm » Makes sense...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:54 pm » The only thing I can say is that Motivations ought to be more involved with the world around you, but this is one that can be worked into that.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:53 pm » ...an interesting idea. A bit elaborate, but we can roll with it
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:53 pm » Plus, it's got a great Motivation extrapolation path.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:53 pm » And that's Mei's Motivation: Become Stronger, But Not Such to Throw Herself Out of (Some Semblance of) Balance.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:53 pm » Deka: I support that idea
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:52 pm » Wei: *nods* Makes sense to me... Good luck with that, Mei...
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:52 pm » Oooohhh dear...
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:52 pm » Mei: But, if I spread my education... I can become stronger, while keeping a balance.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:51 pm » Mei: I have to become stronger— but keep a balance of development. I realized why I'd taken to sneaky stuff— because it was the only way I could be successful.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:51 pm » Heehee
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:51 pm » Wei: Interesting... And yes, I do remember
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:51 pm » Deka: Not at the moment no
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:51 pm » Mei: She'd amassed power, making her stronger— but it was at the cost of social relations (with her own daughter, even!) making her weaker.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:50 pm » Mei: Remember the example in that scroll? With the mother of Marena, the Lunar?
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:50 pm » Mei: It's also about keeping a balance.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:50 pm » Mei: It's because I wasn't strong enough. I... I.... I need to become stronger. I just know it. But the thing is....

_________________
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don’t talk" -Tuco, The Good the Bad and the Ugly

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Translated by phpBB.fr © 2007, 2008 phpBB.fr
This site is hosted by Free-Forums.org - get a forum for free. Get coupon codes.
MultiForums powered by echoPHP phpBB MultiForums