Comics by Shaenon II

Mad science has never been so cute!
It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 6:34 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Exalted quest logs VI
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:15 pm 
Offline
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:52 pm
Posts: 618
Location: Two steps ahead of you
chicgeek « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:14 am » I could play tomorrow, but that's asking a lot of Zobot.
Claire « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:13 am » Fuzzy: Eep! *waves her arms*
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:13 am » ok just wondering
Demothesis « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:13 am » I can be up that late if you're willing to DM Zo. Don't want the DM burnt out.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:13 am » But if Claire can't, we might not want to. Something involving Fuzzy could be coming up very soon
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:13 am » If people want to play tomorrow night after 10, I SUPPOSE I could...
chicgeek « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:13 am » Okay, seriously-if Baoshi can get in touch with Nellus, maybe he can dig up something on that artifact? vague description, ect.
Claire « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:13 am » I don't think I can make it tomorrow...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:13 am » I'll be on by 10pm next sat
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:13 am » I'm good for saturday... or tomorrow, or both...
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:12 am » Not tomorrow?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:12 am » I should be fine for next saturday.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:12 am » I'm good.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:12 am » Sure.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:11 am » Dusk: Dang, we should've asked Nellus!
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:11 am » Wei: ...Were you the reason I had to make an awareness check?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:11 am » huzzah for solar level sorcery
Demothesis « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:11 am » heh, or Shun later on. "There's only a full army of us!"
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:11 am » Everyone good for Next saturday?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:11 am » DuskOOC: baoshi, we need a library or someplace to research legends. That 1st age artifact we're to look for, remember?
Claire « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:11 am » Fuzzy: *fuzzles SS*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:11 am » Okay.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:11 am » SS: Man... I didn't even get to do nuthin...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:11 am » Wheeee!
Claire « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:10 am » Oooooh...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:10 am » This was largely a set up for the events of day 7, which we are fast approaching
Demothesis « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:10 am » who's got the logs?
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:10 am » (Heh... I can see that with Wei too... except it might be "There's only a thousand of us..."
Demothesis « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:10 am » makes sense
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:10 am » Alright. I'm going to call the session here. I'm not giving EXP out because not much actually happened tonight except for a lot of plot holes being filled
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:10 am » .
Claire « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:10 am » Fuzzy: *whispers to Baoshi* How about a rumor about the monster thing being killed by anathema to help people?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:10 am » Baoshi: Well, as it is, 'He' is already supposed to have been staying at the Five palms... rumors do spread about those Empire officers.
Claire « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:09 am » Fuzzy: Ooooh... useful.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:09 am » WeiOOC: Aww... nice
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:09 am » Sings: I suppose I can.... *smiles and grins* I do see many people.... every day...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:09 am » *is reminded of Burn Notice: "But he is Michael Weston and there are only four of us!"(said by a russian speksnov agent)*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:08 am » heh
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:08 am » Baoshi: Spread someword that some agent, apparently from the Empire, is in the city. Goes by the name of 'Tao'... but all you know is that he;s been seen. Sort of a silly, half mythological kind of rumor, I suppose. I;m not sure how much use it will be... ut I need any edge I can get.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:08 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:06 am » Sings: ...oooh? Yeeeeessss?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:06 am » Dusk: *reclaims her hand*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:05 am » Baoshi: ....there is one thing. Can I ask you to spread a rumor?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:05 am » (hee!)
Demothesis « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:05 am » ShunOOC: Am I going to get in trouble later for not being romantic enough or something because of this guy?
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:04 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:04 am » Sings Like Bird: *Thinks* I can try... I know a few people I can ask for info.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:04 am » Baoshi: All I can think of is sort of silly. Fuzzy;s idea is likely better.
Claire « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:04 am » Fuzzy: *figures if they know who to look out for at the ball, that'd be nice*
Claire « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:03 am » Fuzzy: Can you figure out who the Liberation faction is going to send to kill the autocrat?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:03 am » Dusk: *Oh dear...this one's a flirt and a half*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:03 am » Baoshi: Hrm... *thinks*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:02 am » Sings Like Bird: *Thinks* No... nothing off the top of my head. I'll be in touch, though! *Has somehow managed to take Dusk's hand and kisses it* Do you have orders for me?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:01 am » Baoshi: Fair enough. I suppose thats all then, unless you can think of somethign we should know.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:01 am » WeiOOC: ...Yes, yes you are... *smiles*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:01 am » [Mei: Now, I just have to see about getting some sort of sleeping potion, but that's much more likely to be legal. I just have to visit an apothecary.]
Claire « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:01 am » FuzzyOOC: Whooohooo! I am so awesome at sneaky!
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:01 am » Sings Like Bird: ...not that I can think of?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:00 am » Baoshi: Alright... I think theres not much more information I can think of now. Do you know if theres a lunar in town.... besides the one that had become a chimera?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:00 am » Dusk: Unless anyone has an idea, or something to do?
Claire « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:00 am » Fuzzy: I thought Baoshi wanted to go look around a bit...
chicgeek « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:00 am » Dusk: What say we go back home for a while? We've got a lot to think about.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:00 am » Wei: *having tea with Aunt May, discussing dancing routines*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:59 am » [Mei: Look, I'd rather have it and not need it, than miss it and need it later.]
Claire « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:59 am » FuzzyOOC: Ack! *waves her arms*
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:59 am » Snow: *out of earshot of the merchant* Nicely handled
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:59 am » Alright. Transitioning to Baoshi, Dusk, and Fuzzy in 5...4..3...2....1... *poofs*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:58 am » Shun:*wasn't useful at all during transaction!*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:58 am » WeiOOC: ...Yay for getting poison? *isn't really sure*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:58 am » Mei: Pleasure doing business with you.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:57 am » Mei pays the man.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:57 am » The guy looks around nervously. "I guess that could work. I mean, it's still more money than I spent. Sure, why not?"
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:57 am » [Mei: And I could probably just sharpen my fingernails.]
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:56 am » [Mei: Actually, there's this weapon called the hand-needle—]
chicgeek « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:56 am » DuskOOC: *mei, you should glue needles under your fingernails. Poison or non poison. Just don't idly scratch an itch!*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:56 am » 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=2 <— 4 successes
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:55 am » Mei: Let's say you let them go at... 800 yen each. [rolls]
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:55 am » Mei: Suppose, just suppose, that I took all three off your hands. Poof! You don't need to worry any more. Wouldn't that be worth a small discount at the very least?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:54 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:54 am » Snow: *whispers to Lily* You got this?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:54 am » He has you there.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:54 am » .
Claire « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:54 am » (see if you can get a discount by buying all three?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:53 am » "Because I had trouble getting it and I'll be damned if I don't profit off of it!"
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:53 am » Mei: I'd think you'd want the first person who came along to take the risk.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:53 am » Mei: If it's high risk, why are you holding out for such a high price?
Claire « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:52 am » ClaireOOC: *chewing on a golden dart frog* ...it's a bit overseasoned...
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:52 am » (Hehe "Surely you will let go of those items for my 3 sick wives and 4 starving children for no more then 850 yen)
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:51 am » (Yeah, Bureaucracy is used for haggling...)
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:50 am » (They might, Fuzzy)
Claire « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:50 am » FuzzyOOC: High survival, lore, medicine, and int... ONE of those, at least, must help with finding poisons...
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:49 am » DekaOOc: *sighs at her unused 3 dots in Bureau*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:49 am » Bureu/charisma for honest, bure/manip for dishonest. For the frugal Merchant charm, anyway...*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:49 am » "Look Lady, I got a high risk holding onto this." (And yes, socialize + manipulation would work. My big regret is that we haven't had a situation where Bureaucracy has been useful yet) "But I'm not selling for less than 1000 yen, each."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:48 am » Socialize.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:48 am » [I'd guess Manip+Presence, but that's me.]
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:48 am » WeiOOC: But, but... details?
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:48 am » What would you use to haggle in this game, Beru right?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:47 am » DuskOOC: For the future, that is.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:47 am » Mei: [not too much, though.]
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:47 am » Mei: [tries haggling a little.]
chicgeek « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:47 am » DuskOOC: I wonder...Fuzzy has a high survival skill, and medicine. she might know poisonous plants and snakes....
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:47 am » DekaOOC: *baps Wei* shush and try not to think aobut it ok
Demothesis « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:47 am » heh
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:47 am » He has 3 doses available
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:47 am » Err...I'm changing that
Demothesis « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:46 am » ShunOOC: Good point.*manip 1!*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:46 am » WeiOOC: ...if it's illegal, what's it doing on a cart in the first place?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:46 am » wow
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:46 am » ouch
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:45 am » 6L/tick... damn.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:45 am » But it's expensive.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:45 am » In the book... he's got about 6 doses (So enough for 6 arrowheads, 6 needles, etc) that he'd be willing to sell
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:45 am » (I have a character that deals with things that falls off a truck)
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:45 am » (hehehe)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:45 am » *snerk*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:45 am » On page 131.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:45 am » Hold on, looking it up...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:45 am » He's willing to sell some coral snake venom that "fell off a cart" somewhere
chicgeek « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:44 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:43 am » He has some poisons available that he might be interested in selling.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:42 am » Shun:*feeds his money to his pet dragon*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:42 am » alright. Anyways... Mei, you are able to find a... "Chemist" who claims to be representing a "pharmacy" in the Mend.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:42 am » Snow: Shall we continue?
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:41 am » (yeah, Deka didn't have much after buying a bunch of arrows)
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:41 am » [Mei: Maybe I will lend you some. I've got my Sidereal salary, and that is quite high in Creation terms.]
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:41 am » (Yen?)
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:40 am » Whatever is the basic coinage
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:40 am » sorry
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:40 am » no not jade
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:40 am » so 50 jade then
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:39 am » Ok, Deka, mark off about a 4th of any money written down
Demothesis « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:39 am » Shun: How much did he steal?
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:39 am » Mei: Okay.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:39 am » to get
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:39 am » Snow: lets move on, It is nothing tog et worked over right now
Demothesis « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:39 am » ok
chicgeek « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:39 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:39 am » My bad
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:39 am » Actually, since he's dashing, it should be a 9
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:38 am » [Mei: ....at interest.]
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:38 am » (Or, he's dashing...)
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:38 am » move is dex - armor mobility +6
Demothesis « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:38 am » wow
Demothesis « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:38 am » he's got a dex of 6?
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:38 am » Mei: I'll lend you some.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:38 am » (Normal speed is [Dex] Per tick, Dash is [Dex+6] per tick and counts as an action)
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:37 am » (yeah)
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:37 am » Deka: Good thing I didn't kepp ALL of my money with me
Demothesis « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:37 am » speed 6? How do we calculate that again?
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:37 am » (You know, it's got to be incredibly hard to be a pickpocket in an RPG... I mean, you run into a hundred people a day, but the instant the DM describes you running into one, every PC knows what happened...)
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:36 am » The kid is moving at a speed of 6 per tick, and he's still insight, but amidst a crowd of people.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:36 am » How far away is the kid?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:36 am » can Shun still see the kid?
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:35 am » is the boy already out of sight?
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:35 am » Deka: Great, Next time I am keeping my money on the inside and keeping a fake coin purse on the outside next time
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:35 am » Your coin purse is missing.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:34 am » Yeah, Deka checks her equipment, She remembers that boy from nexus
Demothesis « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:34 am » ShunOOC:*shrug* Monks are complicated. * :P *
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:34 am » Ok... well, now I just need to... ok. a young lad bumps into Deka and goes off running with nary so much as a "sorry".
chicgeek « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:33 am » DuskOOC: A monk who's always meeting people at teahouses and such?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:33 am » ShunOOC:*money? I'm a "monk" what monk carries money around.*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:32 am » Forgot.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:32 am » Oh. Yeah. She has an amount of money.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:32 am » That's fine, it's just... interesting.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:32 am » So Mei wasn't carrying any money while loooking to buy poison?
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:32 am » Mei is also wearing the chain shirt Wei gave her.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:31 am » Mei?
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:31 am » Oh yeah, and her armor
chicgeek « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:31 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:31 am » Mei left (most of) her gear back at the house. She has a set of needles tucked in an inside pocket that's hard to reach. She also has the bracer.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:31 am » Shun's got the jade dragon claws, chainmail shirt, and some bandages for covering up wood dragon's claws. he travels light most of the time.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:31 am » Not much, her coin purse, clothing, her letter, a dagger, and her clothing.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:30 am » Ok. Surprise inventory check. What were Mei and Deka and Shun carrying on them?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:29 am » (3 perception 3 aware)
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:29 am » WeiOOC: ...Yeah, awareness is rather useful...
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:29 am » (Glad she has 4 perception and 4 awareness)
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:29 am » [Mei: 1d10=3, 1d10=6 [winces] Really really really gonna buy Awareness first thing...]
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:28 am » 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=9
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:28 am » [She did.]
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:28 am » sorry I mised the "all" in your post *smacks the ugly green slash accross the screen*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:27 am » I assumed she did unless Jane says otherwise
Demothesis « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:27 am » BBCode 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=3
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:27 am » The question is, did she let Deka and Shun follow?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:26 am » Ok. You all need to make perceptoin + awareness checks.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:26 am » [Oh, great.]
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:26 am » [Mei: And it's "seamy".]
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:26 am » 1d100=98
chicgeek « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:26 am » DuskOOC: Rat poison?
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:26 am » [Mei: I'm also looking for a (really) fast-acting sleeping potion, too.]
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:26 am » Thus, the group finds themselves heading back to the Mend...
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:26 am » Which means the best way to find it is to crawl about the seemy underbelly of the city.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:25 am » [Mei: Well, yes, that was rather obvious.]
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:25 am » Ok... Mei first of all realizes that it's very unlikely that she'd find poison availably legally in Thorns, because it's a banned substance in most Realms city states
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:25 am » Chances of getting at least 5 successes with 6 dice: 18%
Demothesis « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:24 am » cool
Claire « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:24 am » Go Mei!
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:24 am » 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=10 <— 5 successes yay!
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:23 am » Mei needs to make an investigate + wits check
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:23 am » Ye. She is.
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:23 am » Ok... so yeah...
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:23 am » But yes, Mei is the last time I saw
Demothesis « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:22 am » EchoOOC:*watching Jan-san dance obviously*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:22 am » (And this is somehow new news?
Claire « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:21 am » Yes, yes we are! :)
chicgeek « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:21 am » We are silly, silly people...
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:21 am » WeiOOC: *Learning from Grandpa!*
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:21 am » (back to reality?)
Claire « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:20 am » (Grandpa Jan is dancing? Where's Echo? ^^)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:20 am » Grandpa Jan: *pretty good go go dancer*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:20 am » Ok. So Mei's looking for some poison?
chicgeek « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:20 am » DuskOOC: *grins*
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:19 am » Waiting on the result of mei looking for the items she said she wants to find?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:19 am » ShunOOC: Well, I can do a private show for you Dusk.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:19 am » OOC party?
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:18 am » Ok... so yeah... what's going on now?
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:18 am » ('s Entertaining everyone)
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:18 am » (Tis fine, Wei
chicgeek « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:18 am » *Grandpa? pass the brain bleach!*
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:18 am » DekaOOc: *prefering to snuggle Whisp instead*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:17 am » (Sorry about that. Kinda had to hlep a friend move some stuff)
Claire « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:17 am » Hee hee hee hee hee...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:17 am » Grandpa JanOOC: *also dancing, why not*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:17 am » *snerk* ...Ooh, shun
chicgeek « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:17 am » DuskOOC: You don't have to get up there and dance with Wei, Shun. Tell you want-you can just dance for me. Just to get you used to an audiance...*holds up the sword dancers prefered costume*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:17 am » WeiOOC: *mostly dancing for Fuzzy, but details...*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:16 am » (I think we're waiting for Zo to get back)
Claire « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:16 am » FuzzyOOC: <3333~
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:16 am » [So, now what?]
Demothesis « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:16 am » NellusOOC:*snuggles*
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:16 am » WeiOOC: *dancing!*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:15 am » BaoshiOOC: *snuggling Nellus*
Claire « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:15 am » FuzzyOOC: I like that idea...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:15 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:15 am » DekaOOC: thanks *sips*
chicgeek « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:14 am » DuskOOC: *hands out the margaritas*
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:14 am » DekaOOC: maybe
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:13 am » WeiOOC: ...OOC Party? I can provide the dancing... * :P *
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:13 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:13 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:11 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:10 am » Deka: That is if you don't mind the company
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:10 am » Deka: Me too
Demothesis « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:09 am » Shun: We've got a few hours though, so I'm willing to come along.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:09 am » (but anyways continue)
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:08 am » (unless he gives it to me now)
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:08 am » (I keep forgetting to say to Z that she brings along her selfbow, D'oh!)
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:07 am » Deka: Alright. Makes sense. Siicne I don't have my bow, I will need you there to do some damage IF it comes down to it
Demothesis « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:07 am » Shun: Ah, well I probably won't be much help in finding those.
chicgeek « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:06 am » (you're just now noticing that? :) )
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:06 am » brb
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:06 am » (You know these people, Jane. They crack jokes about everything)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:05 am » *snerk*
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:05 am » [Mei: Ha, ha, ha.]
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:05 am » [It's just for Mei's thrown needles, that's all.]
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:05 am » WeiOOC: Nope... not at all...
chicgeek « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:05 am » DuskOOC: Got a hot date, mei?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:05 am » brb
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:05 am » Mei: It's... let's just say I'm no good at close-range combat. So I have to use trickery and thrown needles instead.
Claire « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:05 am » FuzzyOOC: ...that's not ominous at all.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:04 am » Mei: Actually, I wouldn't mind going with you. But the thing is... I kind of need to find some sort of poison, and some sort of sleeping drug, both liquid.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:04 am » Shun: oh?
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:03 am » Deka: Don't want to help convince these guys to give up the money? *chuckles*
Claire « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:03 am » ClaireOOC: Yaaaay!
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:03 am » Mei: Incidentally, I've got something I kind of need to find...
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:02 am » WallyOOC: ...Probably at some point?
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:02 am » I know, But was curious. I know Deka would not know that at all. It was OOC wonder
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:02 am » Ok. Is there anything else you guys wanna do right now?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:02 am » Hmm.
Claire « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:02 am » ClaireOOC: Is there gonna be Jaeger Freestyle Jazz while we're in Mechanicsburg? ...? *prods her OOC*
Professor Zobot « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:01 am » You woudln't necessarily know, hawk.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:01 am » I wonder if it is the same pattern and words that Baoshi observed
chicgeek « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:00 am » ChicOOC: Jaeger Freestyle Jazz, that was it.
Jane Narbon « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:00 am » Don Paolo memorizes the knocking, then returns to Mei and co.
Hawkwolf « Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:00 am » DekaOOC: *airquotes* Secret entrance
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:59 pm » There's a single door. Every so often someone will approach it, do an odd pattern of knocking, and the door will open, they'll whisper something he's too far away to hear, and the door will open and they'll go in
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:58 pm » DP tries to see in the alleyway.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:58 pm » DekaOOC: Mine as well
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:57 pm » Mmm... Don Paolo watches the shop as it conducts a lot of business, but doesn't see much out of the ordinary... just a run down building in the Mend, two stories, and a shop dominating the bottom floor. Odd that there isn't a way up visable from the shop itself, but not outright strange. Every so often someone will come in or out of the alleyway nearby.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:57 pm » WeiOOC: Well, either way, that's my last free ride... It's the same from here on oout
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:57 pm » ShunOOC: True...
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:57 pm » FuzzyOOC: I don't think it does... I think mine is essence months regardless...
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:56 pm » DuskOOC: But it worked....*smiles*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:56 pm » Rad: *nodnod*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:56 pm » WallyOOC: ...Totally
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:56 pm » WeiOOC: ...You know, it works the same way for you under 3... If it makes you feel better, the next one will take 3 months
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:56 pm » ChicOOC: is Skinhorse making anyone else think of jaeger jazz poetry slam, or whatever we called it?)
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:55 pm » ShunOOC:*kisses Dusk back* You've really got to go lighter on the eyes.
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:55 pm » FuzzyOOC: Razza frazza solars...
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:54 pm » WeiOOC: ...Yeah, that's how it goes
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:53 pm » 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=6 <— 3 successes
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:53 pm » alright posted.
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:53 pm » FuzzyOOC: Wait, what? Just like that?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:52 pm » Anyway. So Don Paolo is going to fly towards the shop in the Mend... he needs to make an awareness + perception check
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:52 pm » WeiOOC: Yay! I'm Essence 3 now! *is happy*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:52 pm » DuskOOC: *smooches Shun*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:51 pm » Ok. Much better.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:51 pm » ShunOOC: Urgh... Fine...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:50 pm » sure.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:50 pm » DekaOOc: *whispers to Dusk* Of course if you need my help in any way, I am willing
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:50 pm » DuskOOC: You won't do it for me? *sad eyes*
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:50 pm » (Demo? Can you do it? I lost the very beginning)
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:49 pm » ShunOOC:*scowl*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:49 pm » DekaOOC: *giggles*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:48 pm » DuskOOC: *grins at Shun*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:48 pm » (Ok. Can someone post the chat log? It's getting a bit unweildy for me, and I need to refresh)
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:48 pm » ShunOOC: ...greeeeeat...
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:47 pm » [Mei: Yay! Margaritas!]
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:47 pm » Yeah
Claire « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:47 pm » FuzzyOOC: Why not? If we practiced, I bet we could be really good...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:47 pm » Ah. Sabine's tea shop.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:47 pm » DuskOOC: If you're wearing May's suggested costumes, then yes, we do. I'll spring for margaritsa.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:47 pm » (The meeting place where we meet more of the Liberation place, I forget the name of it already)
Demothesis « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:46 pm » ShunOOC: Not sure they want to watch that.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:46 pm » [Hawk? Whither goest the hawk?]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:46 pm » *snerk*

_________________
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don’t talk" -Tuco, The Good the Bad and the Ugly

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted quest logs VI
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:48 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2656
Quote:
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:35 am » And unforutnately that's where we have to end it tonight. Sorry guys.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:35 am » well, nothing following you, anyway
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:34 am » Shun, Meil, you guys don't really notice things...
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:34 am » WeiOOC: So, an immaculate note for the Immaculates? ...I've got nothing
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:33 am » BaoshiOOC: I feel like we;re wandering into a bad pun here somewhere...
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:33 am » Hee.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:33 am » An awesome note, ok?
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:33 am » [Mei: An immaculate note or an Immaculate note?]
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:32 am » DuskOOC: Immaculate? Bite your tongue!
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:32 am » May: you don't live in Thorns without learning politics
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:32 am » May: I've been playing the game for so long I'm quite good at it, dears.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:32 am » Ok... Chic, you wrote an immaculate note
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:32 am » WeiOOC: I suppose after having a ghost attack you, having an extra dead body in the house is no big...
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:32 am » 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=10
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:31 am » ...no, not really, does it?
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:31 am » Nothing much fazes may, does it?
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:30 am » Alright... Mmm...one moment.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:30 am » I figured
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:30 am » Mei brings up the point, believe me.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:29 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:29 am » BBCode 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=7 for shun checking for tails, assuming Mei brings up the point.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:29 am » BCode 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=5
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:29 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:27 am » ...I mean Linguistics + Charisma@
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:27 am » sorry, I wasn't thinking due to delicious, delicious food distracting me
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:26 am » err...wait...nevermidn. A linguistics + presence check
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:26 am » Also, to write the note, Dusk, you'll need a Linguistics + Socialize check
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:26 am » well if Mei brings it up...
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:26 am » I was just about to say that.
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:25 am » [You'll most likely have to make the check, though, because Mei has 0 Awareness...]
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:24 am » Shun:*would not even think of that. Yay lily*
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:24 am » [Lily: Probably heading home, barring anything else. And we should check to make sure we're not followed.]
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:23 am » Shun'll be heading back to May's to do more practice for his war excellency.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:23 am » Ok.. at this point the meeting of the revolutionaries is breaking up. Mei, Shun, what are you two doing?
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:22 am » Wei: *nods* ...I was kinda hoping we could phrase it that he was "corrupted," or something... but that makes sense too, Dusk
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:21 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:21 am » Dusk: If you want to let them know we killed the monster, send an anonymus note, from your friendly local anathema. Seperate from this body. Perhaps?
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:20 am » I'm back, r'member?
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:20 am » Dusk: They will hunt any lunars with a vengance if we do this-more than they already do, if they think lunars can turn in to monsters. They won't belive it's a rare thing, they'll think all lunars do this.;
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:20 am » Hee!
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:20 am » Is Jane back yet?
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:19 am » Dusk: Wei? Just had a thought.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:18 am » Wei: *Has no dots in linguistics* ...Only sometimes...
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:18 am » Dusk: Argh. I could try. But you're pretty convincing yourself, Wei. *smile*
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:17 am » Fuzzy: Caw!
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:16 am » Wei: *nods* Makes sense to me... Dusk? You're better with words than I am, do you think you could come up with a convincing note?
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:15 am » (At this point Baoshi and Fuzzy return)
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:15 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:15 am » Aunt May: Preferably with a copy of the wanted notice itself so that there's no mistaking who it is
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:15 am » Dusk: That's good advice.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:14 am » Aunt May: Mmm...my advice would be to disguise yourself... leave the body outside a station in the dead of night in a cart you abandon and return as quietly as you can.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:13 am » Wei: *chuckles* Yeah, I understand... and if we can't get him to there without connecting us to it, then I'll give up on this one...
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:12 am » Dusk: All right. Who am I to stifle a n oble impulse? *grins* You know how I feel, but I'll give in on this.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:11 am » Wei: ...you mean beyond the bonfire anima display I put on last night? I'd think they'd have a decent idea there's anathema in town, if they listen to rumors, or just looked out the window last night...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:11 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:10 am » May: It's a noble sentiment, Wei.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:09 am » Wei: Sort of implying we're self-policing? *shrug* I just want to get the idea out there that we're not all slathering monsters...
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:09 am » Dusk: Honestly, I think it's a mistake. But you were the ones risking yourselves, fighting it. If you feel that strongly about it, I'll concede. But with all the Immaculate Monks and Dragonbloods and Leader of the Hunt here, do we really want to draw attention to Solars in town?
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:09 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:07 am » He was. Fuzzy's right
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:07 am » FuzzyOOC: Wasn't that guy's picture on a 'wanted for being a moon-mad' poster?
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:06 am » Wei: *nods* I know... Though they already have a fair idea this person could transform... maybe phrase it as some anathema taking care of the "bad apples?"
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:06 am » So anyways... Baoshi and Fuzzy are heading back that direction, ok?
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:05 am » Dusk: Wei? It's a good idea. But...we would look like murdering anathema, since they didn't see it transform. They will just have a body....
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:03 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:03 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:03 am » DuskOOC: You could hitch Fuzzy to it, if you do.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:02 am » Aunt May: I could probably gather a wagon for you.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:02 am » WeiOOC: ...I'm not sure, does it?
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:02 am » Wei: My plan was to leave as little explanation as possible, and acknowledge that we were anathema, but were interested in helping... probably a bit idealistic, but that's just me
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:01 am » Dusk: Just my pov. But we do need to get the body out of here. Wei? Does your shop have a wagon?
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:01 am » Aunt May: Well, do as you wish.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:00 am » Dusk: And I can't see explaining to the authorities what it is, how we knew, and how you defeated it....a note just will make the suspicious think that 'anathema' are in town.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:59 am » Wei: So we leave a note explaining it... I mean, it's just a thought, but...
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:59 am » Aunt May: Ah, I see....
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:59 am » Dusk: Wanted as a 'moon mad'. Not as the thing in the shadows.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:58 am » Wei: The one's for the Moon-Mad? At the least, that's a step in the right direction for them...
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:58 am » Wei: *shrug* It's the face that's on the wanted posters, or so I've heard...
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:58 am » Dusk: But would they associate scary beast with a human body? I wouldn't have know what a Chimera was, if you and fuzzy hadn't told us.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:57 am » Aunt May: ...how exactly do you intend to prove it's a monster? If I read you correctly, it's a man now, yes?
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:57 am » Wei: Well... Honestly, I was hoping we could put it in a place of authority so they know that the big bad scary beast in the Mend is gone... and of course I did
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:56 am » Dusk: You did lock that closet, Wei?
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:56 am » Aunt May: Ah...I should inform the servants so no one acts inadvisably, shoudn't I?
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:55 am » Dusk:.....We don't want to draw attention to ourselves. Does it have to go to someone in authority? Or jujst...get out of here?
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:54 am » Wei: Oh, and that's the other thing... I wanted to say sorry to Aunt May for hiding a body in one of the closets... If you can think of a way to help, great, but I figured I should at least let you know
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:54 am » Aunt May: ...and you need my assistance?
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:54 am » Wei: Well, I've been trying to figure out how to get the body to a place of authority without getting seen with it... since I don't want to hide it here any longer...
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:53 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:53 am » Dusk: Yes...Shun came back banged up. I hear it gave you all a tough time.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:52 am » Wei: Well... Dusk, you remember when we went out to fight that big scary thing?
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:52 am » Dusk: *looks at Wei curiously*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:52 am » Aunt May: Yes, dear?
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:51 am » Wei: *Goes up to Aunt May* Um... There's something I need to talk to you about...
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:50 am » It's approaching dusk on day five
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:50 am » So yeah... ok... what exactly are you guys doing now?
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:50 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:49 am » (You're making my job too easy for me. And when a DM says that, it's bad)
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:49 am » (Guys calm down... ok?)
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:49 am » (fine, done then)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:48 am » (You know what, Hawk? Just. Don't.)
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:48 am » [Chance of getting 5 successes with 6 dice: 18%]
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:48 am » (Ok ignoring all OOC arguements, NOT IN THE MOOD!~)
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:48 am » ShunOOC: You could have come back later, in another disguise! And not associated the money with US.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:48 am » BaoshiOOC: STILL not the time!! WE are trying to HELP people!!!
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:47 am » FuzzyOOC: *siiiiiiiigh*
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:47 am » ShunOOC: *more shaking!* He was just starting to trust us! He may suddenly change his mind now!
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:47 am » DekaOOc: Besides, I really didn't ask him to hand me the money now. In fact I am surprised he did. I mostly wanted him to know about it
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:47 am » WeiOOC: ...Deka, please, just stop being retarded about this...
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:46 am » SnowOOC: I am curious what he was going to say now
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:46 am » OOCbaoshi: Really? I mean... ugh. What Shun said. ANd it is NOT BUISNESS> We are not a BUISNESS> You, are not a BUISNESS>
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:46 am » (She DID need 5 or more successes. I'm surprised Deka got it)
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:46 am » Luvian goes downstairs and returns with a heavy sack that clinks with the sound of jade rubbing agianst jade.
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:46 am » DekaOOC: What you mean? It is BUSINESS
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:45 am » ShunOOC:*shakes DekaOOC* You are so very #$%^ing lucky that went well!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:45 am » Hey, jane.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:44 am » Luvian: -eep... well... I guess I could scrape together some money... let me see if Sabine's made any sales today...
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:44 am » (Hi Jane!)
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:44 am » Welcome back, Jane!)
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:43 am » [I'm back!]
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:43 am » wee 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=1
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:43 am » Luvian: ...what? Their money? I specifically said-" (Make a presence + charisma check)
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:40 am » Wei: *double checks the search of the body, before finding aunt May*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:40 am » BaoshiOOC: ....really? Really.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:39 am » WeiOOC: ...*facepalm*
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:39 am » ShunOOC:*headdesk*
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:39 am » Snow: Because they are asking for their money.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:38 am » Luvian looks at "Snow". "...yes...why?"
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:38 am » Ok... the body... Wei... the body is nearly bare of possessions... with the exception of a few bits of swaddling cloth he seems nearly equipmentless.
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:37 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:37 am » Hey, do you need 8 consecutive hours to work on an excellency? Because Dusk would start working on a thrown excellency Otherwise, she'll just get up a 5 am or so to do it..
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:37 am » Snow: You said the Guild supplied you with weapons and armor right?
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:37 am » Take your time.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:36 am » Wei: *Will also take a few minutes to check on the body, and possibly talk to Aunt May/Dusk about it...*
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:36 am » Give me a moment to think on how I am going to phrase this
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:36 am » ShunOOC: Just please don't go messing up his trust in us all.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:35 am » Ok....Luvian's a bit confused when Deka wants to talk to him. "Yes? What is it?
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:35 am » My intention is talking to Luvain and asking some questions
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:35 am » Well, I know Shun's beating some nameless revolutionaries in Go to pass the time and work on his war excellency.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:35 am » Dusk: *joins May and Wei*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:35 am » yes, that's true, Hawk. But I need to know what your intentions are.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:35 am » Wei: *Is guarding/having story time with Aunt May!*
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:34 am » Deka Wants to talk to him in private when given the chance
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:34 am » our group I mean
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:34 am » Baoshi is going to head back towards Mays.
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:34 am » Well we sre still with Luvian
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:34 am » and now I need to know what each of the 3 groups are doing.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:34 am » Ok... it's at this point that Dusk arrives back to rejoin Wei and Aunt May....
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:34 am » DekaOOC: Good job Baoshi
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:33 am » "There you are, Fluffles~" He tucks her just under his robe so she;s hard to see, and walks to the exit to leave.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:32 am » .
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:32 am » Fuzzy: *flies to Tao*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:31 am » Tao whistles, and holds out hsi hand to her.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:30 am » Ok.. "Inspector Tao" sees the bird flying above the dancing
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:30 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:30 am » I say that is a yes
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:30 am » 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=3
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:29 am » WeiOOC: Yay for not starting commotions!
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:29 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:29 am » Ok...there's a lto going on, so Fuzzy didn't get seen or raise a commotion. Tinker, make a perception + awareness check
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:28 am » (yay for not botching?)
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:28 am » 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=5
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:27 am » Then the single circuit looking for anything odd, and an exet unless someone stops him.
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:27 am » (2 m personal essence to add 2 dex dice to the stealth roll)
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:27 am » Ok, Ill try to avoid starting a commotion.
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:27 am » Teal: Eee!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:26 am » Alright, thats fine.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:26 am » Desus: *Nudges Teal on his back and gives her a draggy-ride*
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:25 am » ShunOOC: sounds like a good idea to me.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:25 am » You may... if Fuzzy's trying to avoid stairring a commotion, though, she'd have to make a stealth roll, and if she does, you'll have to beat her check to find her
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:25 am » Fuzzy'll leave after that.
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:25 am » Teal: *hugs Desus* Ee! Peep!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:25 am » Ugh... what a icky person. Alright... can I make a check for Baoshi to spot Fuzzy?
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:25 am » Desus: *Looks fierce* Kwi!
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:24 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:24 am » WeiOOC: ...You just had to do that, didn't you?
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:24 am » DuskOOC: Shun! Maybe we can turn Desus loose in a jade mine later!
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:24 am » Magistrate Tilver is well known for being one of the more recent nobles to come into his position, and most of the nobles there are pretty certain he never would have gained his status if he wasn't a staunch and nearly syphocotic supporter of the Dragon Blooded presence in Thorns
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:23 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:23 am » Ok... between the two of them, Fuzz y and Baoshi can figure out some basics: The house is owned by Magistrate Tilver, who owns a number of jade mines near Thorns. He's exceedingly rich and very influental in court, and known for being decadent to the extreme. THe party is one of his monthly affairs, social mixers he uses to hobnob with the other nobs and arrange smaller business deals and backdoor government dealings.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:22 am » Listing to conversations:1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=10
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:21 am » .
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:21 am » Fuzzy's going to listen to the servants a bit, and try to figure out what type of party it is, and possibly who owns the house, that sort of thing.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:21 am » Baoshi is going to do a circuit of the room, overhearing conversations as he goes.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:20 am » http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0UzpSzk ... re=related
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:20 am » Same question to you, Fuzzy
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:20 am » Ok... Baoshi, what are you doing now?
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:20 am » Ok... Fuzzy, you arrive in another hallway, this one filled witih servants, chefs, and people of similar status rushing about carrying food, drinkies, and shiny silverware...down at other end you see a lively party.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:19 am » I hate not being able to watch you tube...
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:19 am » *snerk*
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:19 am » (back)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:19 am » "Hoho~? That... is a secret~!" he flashes her a bright smile, before coincidentaly heading towards the stairs.
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:18 am » Fuzzy: *flits down the hall, toward the stairs*
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:18 am » WeiOOC: ...I don't want to know, do I?
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:18 am » The lady watches as he leaves. "Interesting... and what if the people don't know what's best for them?"
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:17 am » (What I expected Baoshi to say in response to her question: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0UzpSzk ... re=related)
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:17 am » Fuzzy finds that the door leads to a hallway, the end of which lead to stairs going down
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:17 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:17 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:14 am » "I serve the people, Madam. And they make for a hard boss indeed~ Now, if you'll forgive me, I really must find that washroom. Please, don;t let me disturb you." he turns away, meaning to do a breif circuit, and then hopefully meet Fuzzy back outside...
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:13 am » Fuzzy: *examines door to see if she can exit that way*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:12 am » If this causes her any concern, she doesn't show it. "So... you say you serve.. may I ask whom? If that's not too bold... who employs such a person as yourself?"
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:11 am » ShunOOC: Jaaaaaaade. Well now I know where to get a bunch of jade for Desus.
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:11 am » Fuzzy: *hops over to the door*
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:10 am » Fuzzy: *resisting the urge to steal something shiny*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:10 am » Taos smile doesn't even flicker, and he idly waves a hand. "At the risk of being rude, I am afraid I must decline. I'm not fond of cakes... they always taste a little dead to me. Personal tastes, I suppose... bloody shame, I hear the shortcake in thorns is marvelous." he tilts his head, and shrugs.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:10 am » WeiOOC: *crossing all of his fingers and toes*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:10 am » Fuzzy... the entire room is extravagant. The silk wall-scrolls alone could probably have sold for enough to feed your family for a year back home. The bed is HUUGE and there's even some jade statues lining a shelf on one end. There's a door out on the far wall.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:09 am » DuskOOC: Hoo boy. *gets a paper bag of her own to breath inI*
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:09 am » ShunOOC: Run. run now.... or kill her. either way works.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:08 am » (...ok, actually, can I rescinde that statement? The odds of such a cake existing are stupid... she just offers him a new brand of shortcake, but her second statement is still unaltered)
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:08 am » The woman reaches down and pulls a slice of cake from the table. "May I offer you some food? I'm quite partial to this variety, actually... it's a special recipe, a white cake with pretty gold and bronze flecks baked into the batter. Quite new." She smiles. "After all, the Tilvers are never ones to sit on the sidelines when it comes to really impressive new delicacies and treats."
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:07 am » ShunOOC: Oh yes, the commoner jokes. So very original and/or witty. Applause/laugh goes here.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:07 am » *commenor.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:06 am » "He didn;t have much a choice, I;m afraid. I am neither comminer nor Lord, madame. I simply Serve." he smiles a little innocnetly, as if he did not catch the barb at all.
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:05 am » Fuzzy: *looks about for anything interesting*
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:05 am » Fuzzy: *hops into the bedroom*
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:05 am » WeiOOC: ...*breathes into a bag, since Baoshi can't*
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:05 am » FuzzyOOC: Whooohooo! I'm in!
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:05 am » (And zing! 1st point to her)
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:04 am » Ok... the window, which in a less perfect world, would have creeked or cracked or popped, opens up silently, allowing you entry itno a lavish bedchamber
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:04 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:04 am » The woman makes a show of being surprised. "Oh? I was not aware that Lord Tilver had been inviting commoners to this party? He's a tad backwards in his ways of thinking, you know."
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:04 am » Fuzzy: *attempts to push the window open*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:03 am » Ok... Fuzzy, you don't find any cracks or any way in due to maintaince negligance... however, you DO find a window that your keen eyes see is unlocked, on the second story of the building, above all the action.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:02 am » He laughs a little, preforming the same small monkish bow. "This one is no lord, Madame. Just Tao will do~ Spring Flower Tao. I've been a titch affluter~"
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:02 am » 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=7
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:01 am » (Nevermind Fuzzy...make a perception + awareness check)
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:01 am » The woman looks up at you. "MMm? I know not. Perhaps you would be better served consulting one of the mansion's servants, my lord..." She looks up at you, waiting to be prompted with a name.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:00 am » Foppish Knave OOC: *takes Jam and uses shaping actions to make Wyld toast, covering it with the jam* yum!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:00 am » valor won, he diddn;t find it worth willpowering.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:59 pm » For the record, he made a valor check- 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=4
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:59 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:58 pm » Tao approaches, cheerfully. "Excuse me~! Is there a washroom about? I need to freshen up a little..."
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:58 pm » Mmm...make an investigation + wits check, Fuzzhy
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:58 pm » FuzzyOOC: *snuggles Wei and offers Foppish some jam*
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:57 pm » (oops! Sorry, Zobot- I was going to look for any open windows, or possibly cracks in the celing or something along those lines)
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:57 pm » WeiOOC: ...Well, that's interesting...
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:57 pm » Ok... Baoshi, you identify the woman that Dusk and Fuzzy pionted out... at the immediate moment she's standing, alone by herself, near the food table, seemingly sipping a thin cup of wine.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:56 pm » brb
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:55 pm » 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=8
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:55 pm » WeiOOC: No, not it wouldn't... *Is glad Foppish understands* ...*snuggles*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:54 pm » Foppish Knave OOC: ...*Gets it* ...OOOOOOOOH. Ok then. *Stands up and drops Fuzzy*
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:54 pm » FuzzyOOC: Would it help if I turned into a bird?
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:54 pm » WeiOOC: *more glares at Foppish on the ground* Yes, but that's that fuzzy... *points to IC Fuzzy* This one's not a bird, right?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:54 pm » Ok Fuzzy..how do you intend on doing that?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:53 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:53 pm » Foppish Knave NPC-OOC: ... *confused* ...but... but that Inspector Tao guy said he was looking for her!
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:53 pm » Fuzzy: *bored* ... *gonna try to sneak into the house*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:52 pm » Make an investigation + awareness check, Baoshi.
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:52 pm » FuzzyOOC: Yeep!
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:52 pm » ShunOOC:*trips foppish Why are you kidnapping my cousin?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:52 pm » He's going to float cheerfully through the crowds, searing for a hint of that cold, cold voice.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:52 pm » Foppish Knave OOC: ...*While carrying Fluffles*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:52 pm » Foppish Knave NPC OOC: ...Eeep! *Looks at Wei and starts running*
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:51 pm » WeiOOC: Grrrr.... *glares at Foppish Knave NPC*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:51 pm » There's a band playing music in another corner and a roaring fire in a nearby enormous fireplace.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:51 pm » Alright. There's a single straight hallway which leads down to an orinate and crowded banquet hall where people are slow dancing... there is food on a table in a corner and waiters wandering the crowd distrubuting spirits of various quantities and strengths.
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:50 pm » FuzzyOOC: Yeep!
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:49 pm » Foppish Knave NPC OOC: *Hugging Fuzzy tightly* FLUFFLES! *Whibbling*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:49 pm » Fuzzy, you see "Inspector Tao" enter through the front door
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:48 pm » THe doorman nods and waves Tao in.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:48 pm » Tao: A Jackdaw~ I;m so fond of somber birds... so cunning~! Unfortunately, it means she wanders as she pleases...
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:47 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:47 pm » (A Jackdaw... sort of a crow relative)
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:46 pm » A jackdaw.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:46 pm » What kind of bird *is* Fuzzy?
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:46 pm » [Going to dinner— back shortly!]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:46 pm » BaoshiOOC: Which tao is for sure. And yes, Fluffles.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:46 pm » Doorman: Fluffles? Cute name! What sort'a bird is she? I'll keep an eye out.
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:46 pm » FuzzyOOC: ...fluffles?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:46 pm » DuskOOC: You know a bird wearing armor is easily explained by it being a pet with an eccentric owner....
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:45 pm » WeiOOC: *snuggles Fuzzy* I guess you've got a new nickname?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:44 pm » Okay, baoshi is going to go back around to the front, to the doorman. "Nothing yet. I'll go inside- just see if anyone saw her... oooh, i do hope that beast wandering about hasn;t gotten poor Fluffles...."
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:43 pm » back.
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:41 pm » WeiOOC: Oh, I plan on it... especially since I just need to go back to that unused closet... *sigh* I need to find a better hiding place, or get it where I want to get it... either or...
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:41 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:41 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:40 pm » .
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:40 pm » FuzzyOOC: Ooooh... Wei? If you get a chance, can you check on the body of the chimera for shinies I can use?
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:39 pm » Fuzzy: *hops about a bit*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:39 pm » OOCbaoshi: *might make freeing thorns a motivation*
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:39 pm » WeiOOC: *Storytime with Aunt May!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:38 pm » brb for a moment to relocate and type this up.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:38 pm » Baoshi takes his ear away from the wall, shakes hsi head as if to clear a cobweb away- and presses hsi ear back to try and hear more.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:36 pm » Okay.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:35 pm » Baoshi, I'm going to PM you what you hear.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:35 pm » Ok... mmm....
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:35 pm » ShunOOC: yessah. *grin*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:34 pm » BaoshiOOC: Oh, shut *up* shun.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:34 pm » BaoshiOOC: It;s fine. Just... it;s all so overwhelming, and I have really low confidence, and... gah.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:34 pm » ShunOOC: Sure booknerd. We'll need a hopeless romantic involved to make a full debate anyway.
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:34 pm » Oh, nevermind... I think she's still on the roof.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:34 pm » DuskOOC: Sorry, Baoshi.
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:33 pm » WeiOOC: Sure... sorry for starting it...
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:33 pm » DuskOOC: We're better at convincing individuals than groups, at the moment...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:33 pm » BaoshiOOC: Can we discuss this later?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:33 pm » (Clarie, Fuzzy can make one too if she's listening at the wally where Baoshi is)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:33 pm » 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=1
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:33 pm » ShunOOC: To convince the empire we'll have to cut them off from the bronze faction influence.
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:33 pm » WeiOOC: And what's the empire but a bunch of people? And as far as they're concerned, theyre not killing kids... they're killing demons that possess kids... But that's just how I look at it...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:32 pm » BaoshiOOC: *sighs*
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:32 pm » (can I make one, too?)
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:32 pm » SwishOOC: I convinced Mommy and Daddy...
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:32 pm » Perception + Awareness check, Baoshi...mostly just to discern anything clear OUT of the melange of noises you're hearing from inside
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:31 pm » DuskOOC: This is the realm that kills little kids when they catch them exalt, out of fear. It's a nice though, Wei, but I don't think we'd ever convince the Empire. The people, now...perhaps.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:31 pm » Baoshi will take careful note of each spot, and listen for a moment at the thin wall, just in case.
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:30 pm » WeiOOC: Eh... I'm more of the opinion that it's better to convince the Realm that we aren't as bad as they think, but that's probably just me...
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:29 pm » ok. Well, Baoshi, you can easily identify a skylight on the roof, which I... PROBABLY should have mentioned to Fuzzy earlier... sorry. There's also several windows, and a point on the west side of the grounds where the wall is thin and you can hear people talking and music playing directly on the other side.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:29 pm » No, just for spying anf sneaky entrance points, trally.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:29 pm » DuskOOC: *I still like it better than the Autocrat, thus Empire, in charge. And if we can do something about scary necromancer, maybe we can avoid having Ikki here, too*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:28 pm » .
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:27 pm » FuzzyOOC: If you call to me, I'll come... I just don't know if you're looking for me or not...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:27 pm » 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=9
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:27 pm » WeiOOC: *shrug* It could work, but I can see it really really easily backfiring too...
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:26 pm » Ok, make your check
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:26 pm » Ok... Baoshi, there's two other entrances toher than the front doors: A back door which leads into a kitchen, and a side set of double doors which are firmly locked.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:26 pm » I'll make an investigation check for his search for entryways and spying spots, by the way.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:25 pm » DuskOOC:*we kidnap the autocrat-tell the rebels it's much more effective to make him look foolish, humiliate him ect, than to kill him. Something where he can't hold his position anymore. For starters.*
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:24 pm » Fuzzy: *is concerned about people wondering why there's a bird in armor*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:24 pm » Alright...well, Fuzzy, you can see "Inspector Tao" wandering around the outside of the house.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:23 pm » (yep. It's that or wander around in the dark looking for the others, or staying in a traffic island)
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:23 pm » Err, nooks where she can hear people talking.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:23 pm » Tao: A moment- I need to check if the little devil hasn;t just found a perch on the wall~
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:23 pm » brb
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:22 pm » Fuzzy is bored of watching people enter the party, so she's gonna see if there are any nooks she can perch in while staying hidden.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:22 pm » He;ll do what i said, explaining to the doorman that he'll check for the bird there first.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:22 pm » Yes... Tinker, Baoshi had just been waved inside
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:22 pm » (Ok...Dusk, you're heading back to May's)
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:22 pm » WeiOOC: ...Can we concentrate on the alive part first?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:22 pm » He had just been waved inside.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:22 pm » Wait, never mind-
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:22 pm » (Okay, if it's getting late, Dusk will go back to May's, hiring a cart when she can)
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:22 pm » brb
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:22 pm » ShunOOC: Maybe make him out to be incompetant?
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 pm » FuzzyOOC: Caw.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 pm » Baoshi is going to walk sround the house, and make notes of any possible entry points, or areas where you can listen inside.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 pm » DuskOOC: *Hugs back* That's what I want to do, if it's not too late. Thinking....
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 pm » It is staring to get late, and the sun is beginning to set.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 pm » ShunOOC: *hugs Dusk* Well, someone's feeling devious it seems.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 pm » BaoshiOOC: My job is to help people. I will do so however I can, and if that means never having an office, salary, or respect in yu Shan then *fine*.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:20 pm » Meanwhile... SCENE TRANSITION! You are now Baoshi and Fuzzy. A bird and an "Inspector", teaming up as freelance police! Or something!
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:20 pm » Lily: [figure out the routes of the whole thing— both for the revolutionaries, and for Sakura.]
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:20 pm » DuskOOC: Think about it. You're assigned to save his life. Not keep mhim in power. *whistles, innocently*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:20 pm » Ok... Lily, Luvian is very helpful in this regard, and you can identify a nearby banquet hall which is large and should be unused at the time of the party.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:19 pm » ShunOOC: I'm with Wei on this one. And you're welcom Bao.
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:19 pm » WeiOOC: ...I'm pretty sure that makes it entirely your fault?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:19 pm » DuskOOC: What I really want? Save Autocrat, to technically help Baoshi nand Mei, AND replace him.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:19 pm » BaoshiOOC: ....thanks, Shun. Thanks.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:18 pm » KejakOOC: ...what? I'm in charge of the Secrets caste, and that means I assign the missions. It's not my fault I gave some gold-faction leaning newbies a bronze faction mission because I thought I could get away with it
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:18 pm » ShunOOC: That's cause you do. Whish can be worked to our advantage.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:18 pm » DuskOOC: Just sayin', is all. I don't have a better plan, and the Autocrat seemed better than the anarchy that would replace it....
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:18 pm » Lily: [tries to figure out where the party will be held, and if there's a nearby shady spot that is accessible from the ballroom, accessible by the sneaking-in revolutionaries, and (importantly) has lots of good cover.]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:18 pm » BaoshiOOC: ....*feels like he works for the Bad Guys sometimes*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:17 pm » ShunOOC: I am aware of that. But if these idiots went through with their plan they'd all get killed and everyone was worried abput anarchy, so I'm not helping them succeed presently
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:17 pm » (It's not necessarily a bad goal, I'm just saying that it's only one avenue you guys could have taken)
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:17 pm » DuskOOC: Oh, I know. And we do.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:17 pm » BaoshiOOC: If I wasn;t worried about the necromancer, we would have more options, and I am hopinf to help change hsi mind, and I;m so so sorry....
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:17 pm » (But you seemed to want to help Baoshi and Mei so that's more or less what you've been building towards)
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:17 pm » WeiOOC: *shrugs* It's the best way to keep things calm around here, and can help us get a good reputation...
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:16 pm » (No one said you HAD to save the Autocrat, Dusk... it's the Sidereal's mission, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's the only option you could go on this route)
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:16 pm » Snow: He seems to be in charge, so gonna start with him
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:16 pm » *has a
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:16 pm » DuskOOC: You know, the empire is strong here...and we're Solars, who aren't the Empires favorite people...and the folks of Thorns don';t like the Empire either...and we're saving the Autocrat. Just sayin'.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:16 pm » At this point, Lily more or less as a group of easily-influenced revolutionaries wrapped around her finger... "Scars" has descended the staircase and is out fo sight
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:15 pm » Shun:*whisper the Snow* Is he the owner?
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:15 pm » ShunOOC: Yeah, even I'd like to avoid that as much as possible.
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:15 pm » Snow: *whisper to Shun* When I get the chance, I am going to see if I can talk to Luvian alone aobut the debt
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:14 pm » Lily: That's the idea, anyway.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:14 pm » It turns out they're surprisingly organized.... they've gotten weapons from The Guild, smuggled in, and even some firepowder guns and ammunition smuggled in from the south. They have floor plans of the castle and had a route all planned out for tehir former plan.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:14 pm » Shun:*watching scar leave*
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:14 pm » WeiOOC: Oh, sorry... I meant the poking nests of dragon-blooded, not Mei's plan...
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:13 pm » Lily: And then, afterwards, you move him somewhere where he'd be found by someone else.... and get out of there. And you're done!
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:13 pm » Alright. At this point "Scars" is turning and leaving, while Luvian breaks down into discussing the plan with "Lily"
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:13 pm » Hmm. Interesting.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:13 pm » Lily: And we all meet in the middle.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:13 pm » Lily: And, my friend— well, she owes me a favor... anyway. She'd get the Autocrat out to that certain place...
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:13 pm » Luvian: We can get floor plans...
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:12 pm » ShunOOC: Well Mei's plan let's us not get the autocrat out to them thus preventing them from getting themselves killed... hopefully.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:12 pm » Lily: But, you could sneak in, and wait in a certain place.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:12 pm » Lily: Okay. So, I'm not exactly sure how the palace is laid out, obviously.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:12 pm » At this, the Scarred man snarls. "I wash my hands of this. Fare well."
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:12 pm » Snow* Rolls her eyes*
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:12 pm » DuskOOC: He said he fought DragonBlooded and survived-he didn't sya he WON.
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:11 pm » WeiOOC: Oh, of course... that's totally the best plan...
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:11 pm » Luvian approaches. "Alright. Who can help us with this, young lady? What is your plan exactly? How may we assist to make it work?"
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:11 pm » DuskOOC: Go Team!
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:11 pm » Shun:*making it known through body lanuage that if Scars does anything more than verbal at Lily there will be trouble*
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:10 pm » [Lily: YAY! ^^]
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:10 pm » ShunOOC: And really? You've fought dragon blooded, so you want to go kick a hornet's nest of them?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:10 pm » "Scars" looks pretty outraged.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:10 pm » It's at this point that Luvian intercedes. "I like it! Alright, young lady! If you say you have someone who can lure the Autocrat out, then we'll trust in you!"
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:09 pm » Lily: If you wanted to waste it, you'd go clothes shopping or something.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:09 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:09 pm » ShunOOC: Dumbass.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:08 pm » Lily: [miffed] What do you mean, 'waste'? This way, you still get what you want, with less trouble.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:08 pm » ScarsOOC: *Looks at Shun* Brat
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:08 pm » Deka: *try to keep Shun calm*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:08 pm » Shun:*reeeeeally wants to hit scars*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:07 pm » The man scowls at Lily. "Your idea is unrealistic and presupposes that he can be lured out begin with. We have just this one chance where he is making a social appearance and you are seriously proposing we waste it?
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:07 pm » (Heh... perfectly fine with me ^_^)
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:07 pm » WeiOOC: That's good... *still patting Baoshi*
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:07 pm » Lily: I mean... if the Autocrat's been led off somewhere all shadowy to begin with, there wouldn't be any guards around to clobber people. And... I don't know. Maybe you can delay telling the guests to make sure the whole thing doesn't go up in a panic or something.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:06 pm » ShunOOC: Bunch of idiots, go ahead and get yourselves killed. Hopefully that'll raise the average IQ of your country. At least Mei's idea gives you the option of an easier retreat if it comes up.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:06 pm » (Sorry. Just havign fun roleplaying on the side)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:05 pm » OOCBaoshi: Okay. Alright. I can handle it.
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:05 pm » Snow: *listens*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:04 pm » Shun:*keeping quiet now*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:04 pm » Ok.... it's at this point that the crowd's opinions seem to be shifting. When Lily speaks people actually DON'T glare at her angrily... and Luvian loosk a bit uncertain about the man's words as he responds.
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:04 pm » WeiOOC: *pats Baoshi on the back* ...
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:04 pm » DuskOOC: *pats Baoshi's back* There, there....
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:03 pm » Wooo!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:03 pm » OOCBaoshi: ...*has to scream into a pillow*
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:03 pm » go Lily
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:03 pm » 1d10=3, 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=4 <— 3 successes!
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:03 pm » His performance + Charisma check to oppose Lily's: 1d10=5, 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=3
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:02 pm » (Note that I'm paraphrasing information from the book "Compass of Terrestrial Direction: The Scavenger Lands" here... this is how they had it set up, not I.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:01 pm » (Lily, you need to make a Presence...wait...this would be performance, since we're trying to influence a large crowd, right? So a performance + charisma check, or use a charm if you have one) The man turns to Lily again. "I had not expected the trophy wife to suggest an intelligent option. And I am still unsurprised." He folds his arm. "As I said, you are not from here, so you wouldn't understnad. The current Autocrat has few allies other than his dragon blooded "advisors". And thus he rarely leaves his palace, and almost always operates through middlemen and messengers."
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:01 pm » ShunOOC: It's not my fault he's being an idiot.
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:01 pm » Snow: *places a hand on Shuns's shoulder* Now now. We are not here to fight them remember
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:01 pm » Lily: [looks around] ...... um.... what do you think of my idea?
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:01 pm » WeiOOC: ...*sigh* Please don't start a fight, Shun...
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:01 pm » DuskOOC: *facepalms*
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:00 pm » WeiOOC: I'm just saying it's not the worst one thing...
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:00 pm » Shun:*might be getting a bit worked up...*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:00 pm » Shun: challenging a foolhardy plan is hardly derisive. And don't wave that around as though you're the only one who's fought a dragon blooded.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:00 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:00 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:59 pm » Lily: [to herself] This plotty stuff is fun! ^^\
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:59 pm » FuzzyOOC: Well, that paln would get them killed, too...
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:59 pm » Lily: And then.... I don't know. How's it go.... oh, right. "Ac-cidents will happen"....
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:59 pm » [Lily's referring to Sakura, BTW.]
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:59 pm » Snow: Go ahead and tell us
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:59 pm » Lily: I know this fine lady who could probably get him somewhere secluded.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:58 pm » And thus we get to the elegant cloak and dagger of social combat! And most of the group there isn't really equipped for it.
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:58 pm » WeiOOC: No, not anything else... I mean, they could just run up to the front gate screaming about how they want to kill thm magistrate...
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:58 pm » Lily: Couldn't you get the autocrat off somewhere, then try waylaying him? Or something?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:57 pm » "I have fought the dragon blooded before. As a mere mortal, I have won. And I have the scars that prove it. Shall I tell you what I rate our odds as?"
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:57 pm » Lily: ....um....
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:57 pm » [Lily: Looks like our bluff is call'd. I'm going for it.]
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:57 pm » FuzzyOOC: ...ANYTHING ELSE. Pretty much ANYTHING but the current plan...
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:56 pm » Ok... it's at this moment that the no longer hooded figure looks at Shun. "Again I hear derisive comments but no solutions. Rise up and show us your path if you don't like the one presented to us." There's a quiet murmur of agreement as he says this.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:55 pm » yay!
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:55 pm » (heh, thanks)
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:54 pm » (Yay Demo!)\
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:54 pm » Yay!
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:54 pm » (Art of the character provided by Demothesis Art Technologies, by the way!)
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:53 pm » such a waste...BBCode 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=6
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:53 pm » ok
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:53 pm » Yes, you can, for one willpower.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:53 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:53 pm » can I add conviction to the roll?
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:52 pm » WeiOOC: *nods to fuzzy* I guess that's probably right... I don't know a lot about fallacies...
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:52 pm » I thought so.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:52 pm » Ok... Shun, you've been the one whose been saying the most directly against the plan. You need to make an opposing presence + charisma check
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:52 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:52 pm » Shun: Believe me, I know what strength a dragon blooded represents, which is why I worry for your success.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:50 pm » Shun:*stands slowly* I am here because I thought there might be a proper chance of success, but so far I have heard nothing that makes me think these men will return to their families alive, even if they succeed in their attempt.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:50 pm » The man looks over at Shun. "I don't know. Shall we?"
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:49 pm » BaoshiOOC: Oh, I see. Not immediately surrendering to the first person with a pithy saying is 'not helping'.
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:49 pm » Snow: *At the man* I believe We have the same goals, but different ideas on how to achieve it
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:49 pm » FuzzyOOC: Oh! I know that one! It's an extended analogy fallacy!
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:48 pm » Shun: shall we spend the night trading vague metaphors on the art of war?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:48 pm » " Thank you. You are free to leave if you do not wish to aid us. We are not the dragon blooded. No one will try to silence you. But if you are not going to help us, then why are you here?"
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:48 pm » WeiOOC: *sighs* ...But that's only because the mongoose is immune to the poison...
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:47 pm » DuskOOC: I don't know whether to hug Shun or bap him.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:47 pm » Lily: [shrinks] ...sorry...
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:47 pm » Err... sorry. "A mongoose may slay a snake, but the risk is great if the first strike is not decisive."
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:47 pm » ShunOOC: Hey, I like these people. I'm trying to convince them to do it some other time at the very least.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:47 pm » A mongoose may slay a snake, but the risk is great if the first strike is not decisive.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:47 pm » BaoshiOOC: ...*wishes, quietly, that convincing them was available in his current timeslot... he might still try*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:46 pm » Shun:*nods* But when fighting a stronger opponent, striking first is not the best option. You must choose your moment carefully and strike even more carefully.
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:46 pm » WeiOOC: Yeah... lets not encourage them, Dusk...
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:46 pm » 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=10
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:45 pm » At his words, there's a resounding cry from Luvian and several of the men... and others seem to be glaring at Lily.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:45 pm » DuskOOC: Now, if we could combine all the different factions into one, we might have a chance, and..wait, what am I saying?
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:45 pm » I can with 6 dice
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:45 pm » ???'s roll: 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=6
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:44 pm » Ok...one moment. SOMEONE needs to make a presence + charisma check...
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:44 pm » "A change is required. Thorns is dying under the grip of the empire. You are not from here. You would not understand. However, our foes are supernaturally powered. A first strike at the core of this corruption is the only advantage these men have."
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:43 pm » Ooooooh...
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:43 pm » Lily: [EEP] ....sorry!
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:43 pm » "You have offered nothing more viable to these people."
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:42 pm » WeiOOC: ...*sigh*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:42 pm » A figure has removed his hood and approached your group during the discussion. "If you aren't going to be part of the solution, then please stop being part of the problem."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:42 pm » *snerk*
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:42 pm » *The rebels had a plan....they called for Luthian!....but he wasn't their man....he's much more of a Doof-ian. Burma Shave*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:42 pm » Shun: So, with our force worth 300 or so guards, forgive me for being conservative, you will kill the autocrat and escape. So what would our parts be in all this?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:41 pm » It's at this point, Lily, that you feel a hand on your shoulder from behind.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:40 pm » Lily: [shrug]
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:39 pm » Luvian: With what resources? THe Scarlet Empire imposes a 10% tariff on trade!
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:38 pm » DMOOC: heehee
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:38 pm » Snow: *Is keeping silent atm*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:38 pm » ShunOOC: I'm torn between fixing his plan and letting it go to peices...
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:37 pm » Lily: Couldn't you just, y'know, out-spend the Autocrat or something? I heard about this First Age artifact called a "credit card"...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:37 pm » OOCBaoshi: Oh see hwo the angels rise up, rise up...
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:36 pm » DuskOOC: Don't mind me, Night Watch reference.
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:35 pm » WeiOOC: Yeah, those are all good points Baoshi... *sigh* At least we're not there while we're making fun of him, right?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:35 pm » DuskOOC: Are the revolutionaries all wearing a sprig of lilac?
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:35 pm » Shun: They are?*looks around* I was under the impression that the autocrat had dragon blooded 'advisors'
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:34 pm » Oh, good...
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:34 pm » Lily: Y-eah... if you say so.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:34 pm » OOCBaoshi: Let alone the fact that the necromancer has Ikky around her pinky... or the idea that the dragon blooded would flood te city with ;helpers'... or the fact that Luvian is AN IDIOT!!
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:34 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:34 pm » Luvian: *Snarls at her* One man of the revoluation is worth ten guards!
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:34 pm » Shun:That point had occured to me as well Lily.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:33 pm » Lily: And once you've 'struck', you're all going to avoid getting clobbered by those nice men in armor.... (what's the word...?) 'guards'.... how?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:33 pm » OOCBaoshi: No, no, this is a bad idea still, trust me.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:33 pm » Luvian: But the leader of the grand hunt can't stay in one place... we'll be free to make more... favorable decisions, through Naota, with the emissary fo the Scarlet Empire's influence absent, and wean the city off it's imperial tit!
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:33 pm » FuzzyOOC: Maybe we should just be worried about the group that wants anarchy...
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:32 pm » [Mei: I'ma go for broke here.]
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:32 pm » Luvian: Naota, as a new magistrate and well loved by the people, will seem like an attractive prospect, as only a magistrate or thier family can become the autocrat. Plus, as he is soon marrying the leader of the Grand Hunt, it's likely they think that by electing him they will be strengthening the bond with the Scarlet Empire.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:31 pm » Luvian: *Glares at Shun* I was getting to that... in the chaos that follows, the govening bodies of Thorns will have no choice but to appoint a new ruler quickly, for stability.
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:31 pm » WeiOOC: Eh... understatements work nicely sometimes...
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:31 pm » Lily: And that's it?
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:30 pm » ShunOOC: That was an understatement. You should have said they had no idea what they were doing.
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:30 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:29 pm » [Mei: We could make the feigned illness become a real illness...]
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:29 pm » Shun:*thin king this plan is attrocious, but why correct them if we don't want them succeeding?*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:29 pm » Hey Wally
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:29 pm » SingsOOC: I DID say thay weren't exactly the most forward-thinking of the conspiricy groups, mind.
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:29 pm » Hi, Wally!
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:29 pm » Shun:*thinking* And what then?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:29 pm » Hi, Wally!
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:28 pm » DuskOOC: Yep. Need a new robe. Something that goes with spilled blood*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:28 pm » DMOOC: You're not there, but to Shun and "Lily" and Deka he seems serious.
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:28 pm » (Here!)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:28 pm » OOCBaoshi: ...Oooohhhh Maidens, is he serious?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:28 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:28 pm » (Clue by four? I resent that. It's more like a wrecking ball...)
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:27 pm » "The first blow against the Empire's Imperialsim shall be through the traitorous Autocrat's heart!"\
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:27 pm » "The plan is simple... two days hence, our agent, Naota, as a new Magistrate, will attend the ball being held by the Autocrat in his palace. Once there he will feign an illness and withdraw "to use a privy chamber." We've bribed some of the guards watching one of the gates who are sympathetic to our cause, and together they will secure our men an entryway in through one of the entrances to the palace. Naota will return to the ball and attempt to draw the Autocrat into as vulnerable a position as he possibly can. Then, we STRIKE!"
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:25 pm » (back)
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:24 pm » (Notes the GM Clue by four)
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:24 pm » Shun:*mantally ticks that fact off on the checklist in his head*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:23 pm » (Brb))
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:23 pm » That Particular Someone: *Has no defining characteristics and isn't likely to become a significant player in the situation!)
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:23 pm » and in two days is the ball right?
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:23 pm » [Mei: Day 7. The party. [groans] I knew it...]
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:23 pm » Luvian pauses and rolls his eyes. "Regardless! Tonight is our final meeting... Two days hence, the beginning of the revolution!"'
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:23 pm » Shun: *looks at that particular someone*
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:22 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:22 pm » (It is at this point that someone in the crowd shouts) "And because you're paying us!"
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:21 pm » Alright. Luvian stands up on a makeshift stage. "Brothers and sisters, you have all been gathered here today because of the belief in the shining cause of independence!"
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:21 pm » [Mei: [resists the urge to have Lily audibly admire the décor]]
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:21 pm » Lily: [sits]
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:19 pm » Snow: Sits as well*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:19 pm » (nvm)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:19 pm » (Freedom, resonably priced love, and a soft boiled egg)
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:19 pm » (Night Guard?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:19 pm » (Night Watch, the book by terry pratchett, WAS part of the inspiritatoin for this story, and for some stuff I'm doing in Tinker's chapter of MSW...)
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:19 pm » (Hee! Now that you mention it, Tinker)
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:18 pm » Shun: Thank you.*takes a seat and tries to determine if any are dragon blooded based on a glance around*
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:18 pm » [Lily: Now, we just have to get a-head of the matter at hand.]
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:18 pm » DuskOOC: He's not going to let us forget he's the honored monk, is he? *OOC Grin*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:18 pm » Anyone else having Night Gaurd flashbacks?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:18 pm » He indicates a table. "You and your friends should take a seat... we are going to get to the matter at hand immediately."
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:17 pm » "Yes. We've gathered some of the strongest fighters we can find, along with men of influence and resources who are willing to lend their aid to the cause of independence!
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:16 pm » Shun:*looks around appraisingly* Hello to you as well. Quite the impressive gathering.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:16 pm » Anyways... back to the point. At Shun's entry, Luvian, who has been watching the door, walks forward to address the three of you. "I greet you, honored monk.")
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:15 pm » (Nevermind... she's not under a resplendent destiny, just a disguise. So Mei can do whatever she wants in the airheaded fakery department)
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:15 pm » [Mei: I actually can tone it down a bit. I'm not in a situation where I can gain Paradox.]
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:14 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:14 pm » Anyways... there are between 20 to 40 people there, many of them well armed with weapons of various types. it's easy to tell that a number of them were duelists that you've seen around the city, town criers, some merchants, people from all walks of life... as well as the hooded figure that Shun, Deka, Dusk, and Baoshi saw buying the firepowder earlier, seated in the back corner.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:13 pm » ShunOOC: Right then. Work with what we have, not what we want.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:13 pm » ooooooh...
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:12 pm » (If she lightens it up TOO much I can hit her with paradox dice, Shun)
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:11 pm » ShunOOC: Please please please lighten up on the airhead routine.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:11 pm » Ok then. Loading Scenedesript.exe....
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:11 pm » So both of them then. Yay backup
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:11 pm » Lily: This'll be fun!
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:10 pm » Lily: I'm there!
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:10 pm » Well then Deka's going along. And Lily?
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:10 pm » I want to say yes
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:09 pm » The formerly unused and not-TECHNICALLY user-owned second floor of Sabine's tea shop is basically a single large, open room. a number of tables and chairs have been set up, and there are somewhere between 20 to 40 people gathered here. (Decide if Lily and Deka are following now, please, because this may affect what I say about the scene)
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:09 pm » So did we decided that Deka and Lily follow?
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:08 pm » Shun:*nodds and heads up the stairs*
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:07 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:07 pm » "Go right ahead, sir."
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:07 pm » Ok.... there's a slight "click" and then a slight "Snik!" and then a loud "Snap!" and the door opens slightly... you see a man behind it, who nods at you, and steps aside to reveal a staircase heading up.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:06 pm » Shun:*knock+password!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:05 pm » And Shun should know the password and the knock they use to get in
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:05 pm » I've already described Sabine's tea shop, so I don't see much point in revisiting that description. You guys know the entrance is at the alleyway near the shop, on the door along the shop's side.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:04 pm » Taking a cart is fast, easy, and cheaper, and Lily's in favor of it, so yeah
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:04 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:04 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:03 pm » [Lily: I like cart rides. You don't have to walk while you're riding.]
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:02 pm » Regardless!
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:02 pm » Err...I forget exactly where you guys were...but it's probably not that far away.
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:01 pm » Well I thought we were close by
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:00 pm » cart seems best
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:00 pm » And thus requires a bit of travel. Are you guys going by foot or by cart?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:00 pm » Unfortunately, the TLF's head quarters is situated at Sabine's tea shop in the Mend.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:59 pm » OOCbaoshi: I;m not sure I do...
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:59 pm » And Mei is Lily, the petalhead.
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:59 pm » back sorry
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:59 pm » [Mei: I think I fully understand the conversation right now...]
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:58 pm » you are heading to the Thorns Liberation Front's meeting place.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:58 pm » [Someone's been reading too much Homestuck.]
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:58 pm » ShunOOC:*is suddenly Shun*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:58 pm » OOCBaoshi: Are you sure? He mentioned not being able to walk right for weeks...
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:58 pm » You are now Mei, Shun, and Deka.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:58 pm » Ok...Fuzzy, you see Baoshi entering the house and- OH SHIZ! *Scene transition!*
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:58 pm » [Mei: [has been reading about the Bureau of Serenity in Jupiter's library] You... probably missed the point.]
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:57 pm » The doorman nods. "Well, go roit in, then!" He waves a hand and steps away from the open door, and gets back to working on developing a unified field theorm in the margins of his guest list.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:57 pm » BaoshiOOC: Funny, my Grandfather knew a man whos sword was called Pillow Talk... that, or I really missed the point of that conversation.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:56 pm » SingsOOC: Indeed I am, but that had nothing to do with spreading rumors... except for the pillow talk. *Winks*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:56 pm » BaoshiOOC: You're very, very good at your job.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:55 pm » "But yes, I am Inspector Tao."
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:55 pm » Yay Sings!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:55 pm » His intonation is that of someone telling a happy lie.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:55 pm » heh
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:55 pm » [Mei: Go Taoshi!]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:55 pm » He chuckles a little, and tilts his head. "My word, really? Such a lot of fuss... the Empire would not *dream* of interfearring with such a city~ I;m here on vacation. Everything is fine~"
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:55 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:55 pm » SingsOOC: When I spread a rumor, it gets SPREAD.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:54 pm » "Oh! Are you the Inspector Tao we've been hearing came from the Scarlet Empire? Everyone's been wondering if you're real or some rumor..."
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:54 pm » Fuzzy: *watches people going in!*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:54 pm » He is going to walk around the house, under the pretense of finging hsi pet bird- that is to say, Fuzzy, and just sort of generaly Investigate, as well as try to put the adress and any stray details to memory.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:53 pm » He smiles again, and bows a little- his hands folded in the manner almost of a monk. "Tao. Spring Flower Tao. And thats more then fair- I know that at such a event, you can;t take any chances."
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:51 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:51 pm » "Mmm... well, I don't see any reason why not, but I need your name so I can pencil it onto the list. And if you aren't back in 15 minutes I'll send someone looking for you. Sound fair?"
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:51 pm » This is Baoshis version of Valor Induced Stupidity- somewhat foolish espionage.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:51 pm » 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=6
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:50 pm » ShunOOC: Yanno, that's just stupid enough of a reason to be real.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:50 pm » The doorman looks down at Baoshi. "Mmm..." (Ok... make a socialize + charisma check)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:49 pm » Then he will approach that person, and smile brightly- "Excuse me, I;m not invited to this party~ But I happen to have lost my dear pet bird- the little devil keeps flying off and causing such a fuss. Is it at all possible I could check about for her? I;m so, so sorry about this..."
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:48 pm » to the front door, anyway
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:48 pm » Ok. No, there aren't any guards except a man at the door with a list he keeps checking every time someone comes up
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:47 pm » (I know I said I was buying them)
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:47 pm » *I'm
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:47 pm » [We bought them. I'd sure of it.]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:47 pm » Baoshi is going to take a moment to compose himself- smooth hsi clothing, try to *not* look as if he's been running, and setp out of the shadows, and walk calmly towards the house. Is there any gaurds, or other such official looking sorts?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:47 pm » (I don't remember if they bought the stuff they needed for Bao and Mei's destinies or if they forgot them)
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:46 pm » Heh, of course. The group we hadn't planned on seeing her.
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:46 pm » Fuzzy: *watching the other people who are entering the house, to see if she recognizes any*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:46 pm » max: 15/36, used: 0/0
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:46 pm » (Here's what you missed, Demo. While they were buying medicinal supplies, Fuzzy Dusk and Baoshi saw the necromancer lady in the same square! Buying Silk clothing! And thus they decided to follow her....)
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:46 pm » Dusk: *Will wait a few minutes, then start walking, hopefully towards the others-can't linger in the traffic island without drawing attention*
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:45 pm » Mei: Bao, please try not get killed.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:45 pm » (Incidentally, with Demo here we'll be getting to Shun, Deka, and Mei very VERY soon... Demo, can you give me your max and current personal and peripheral scores again, please?)
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:44 pm » Dusk: *pondering whether to wander aimlessly and hope she lucks upon Baoshi, or that Fuzzy comes back, just go back to Mays*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:44 pm » (So, what have I missed so far?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:43 pm » Ok... so what is Baoshi doing?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:42 pm » ...Cripes.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:42 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:42 pm » 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=8
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:42 pm » (Incidentally, for all the Portal Fans here.. (I'm looking at yoooouuuu, Jane! Tell SIB! Listen to this remix song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5STyv7ouAE)
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:42 pm » ShunOOC: Insanely stupid? Hey that's my bit!
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:42 pm » Hi, Demo!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:41 pm » *sighsm and willingly rolls valor*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:40 pm » ....Dammit, Baoshi has thought of something... it might be insanely stupid.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:40 pm » hey all
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:40 pm » It does
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:40 pm » Err...yes.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:40 pm » Hey Demo!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:40 pm » Z! Does the house have a specific adress?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:40 pm » Ok, she gets out of the cart, and then helps a short black-haired young man get out after her... he's dressed in an orinate, military uniform as the two walk towards the front. doors of the mansion
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:39 pm » baoshi: *becomes one with the shadows of the yard*
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:39 pm » Fuzzy: *trying to figure out what to do next*
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:39 pm » Fuzzy: *hops into a shadow on the roof*
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:39 pm » Wow.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:38 pm » 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=8 ...apparently even with her incredible roll, there's very little chance she could see you
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:38 pm » Nice, Tinker.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:38 pm » Baoshi apparently becomes a *ninja* for a minute here.
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:38 pm » I more meant that she's going to be a bird wearing armor, and that'll look weird.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:38 pm » So imagine a bird wearing weird plating...thanks for reminding me of that, I really SHOULD have had you make endurance checks for that.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:37 pm » .....wow.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:37 pm » 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=10
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:37 pm » But yes. Fuzzy is TECHNICALLY wearing her armor, although it changes with her
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:37 pm » Dusk: *for the moment, will be appearing to admire the cherry trees*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:37 pm » She has a penalty to see you. Don't worry about that.
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:37 pm » Fuzzy's wearing her armor, isn't she?
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:37 pm » Oh, shoot...
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:37 pm » because the necromancer is getting out of the cart...
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:37 pm » Ok... baoshi, you should make a stealth + dexterity check
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:36 pm » Fuzzy, inside you can hear the sounds of lively music and lots of people moving about and talking
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:36 pm » Baoshi: *will stop a little ways away from the carts, catching his breath and trying to tydy himself*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:36 pm » Dusk... you have to stop to rest along a street of homes of officials and clerks... all modestly upscale, two story buildings like Aunt May's... specifically, you're standing in an island on the street where the street intersects with another streetn, and a diamond covered with grass and four cherry trees has been planted
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:36 pm » Fuzzy: *perches on the roof of the mansion*
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:35 pm » Fuzzy: Caw.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:35 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:35 pm » Dusk: *Rather than run ahead blindly, and possibly go the wrong way, Dusk will wait where Fuzzy can spot her-if they backtrack*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:34 pm » Meanwhile, Baoshi and Fuzzy follow the cart the whole way... to a private mansion where a lot of gala decorations have been set up outside. There are actually a number of similar carts and well dressed nobles getting in or out of them... there's the faint sound of music from inside the mansion, a distance away.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:33 pm » What's near Dusk? Houses? Shops? Afountain, or a statue?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:33 pm » Baoshi: *grits his teeth and keeps running*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:32 pm » Ok. Here's what happens... by the time the two of them have made it to the Scion District, Dusk starts to lag behind... eventually she loses sight of Baoshi and the cart, and is left all by her lonesome
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:32 pm » Dusk: *waves baoshi on, as she lags behind*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:32 pm » Baoshi makes the third one, however...
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:31 pm » She failed the third one
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:31 pm » err...her second one.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:31 pm » Dusk's makes her third check
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:31 pm » BBCode 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=2
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:30 pm » Check 3: 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=7
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:29 pm » BBCode 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=6
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:29 pm » Baoshi makes the second one pretty easily!
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:29 pm » Dusk: *panting* Go on without me if you have to. *pant* I'll catch up.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:29 pm » Roll 2: 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=7
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:29 pm » Dusk's got the first one as well.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:28 pm » You do not, Claire.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:27 pm » BBCode 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=3
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:27 pm » (so do I need to make the check too, or not?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:27 pm » Ok. Baoshi passes the first one!
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:27 pm » FuzzyOOC: Wheeee!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:27 pm » Roll 1: 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=2
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:26 pm » Alright, lets do this.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:26 pm » Fuzzy has an easier time because she's flying and can take advantage of updrafts, hollow bones, and a lot of other convenient factors.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:26 pm » Ok... it's a BIT harder for Baoshi and Dusk to follow, because you have to keep up the pace. As we did with the Togashi thing, you guys have 3 consecutive Stamina + Resistance checks, factoring in navigating the crowds, keeping up with a moving cart, and having to run a bit. The first is difficulty 1, the second is difficulty 2, and the 3rd is difficulty 3.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:24 pm » Baoshi and dusk will follow on foot.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:24 pm » Dusk and Baoshi: *follow!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:24 pm » Ok... well, the covered cart is heading towards the scion district, in the center of the city.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:24 pm » Dusk: They can't go that fast here, and we'd have to convince our driver to follow. Yeah, on foot.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:23 pm » Baoshi: It;s that, or we tell a cart driver to follow a bird.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:23 pm » Dusk: On foot?
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:23 pm » 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=6
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:23 pm » Wheee!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:23 pm » Baoshi: Follow, I say. We follow fuzzy- on foot, cart, whatever.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:23 pm » Dusk: Or wait here for Fuzzy?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:23 pm » Meanwhile, Dusk and Baoshi need to decide if they're supporting you or not
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:22 pm » Ok... Fuzzy, make a very easy Survival + Perception check for tracking them. Add a bonus die for the obvious circumstances.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:22 pm » Dusk: Bao, do we follow in our cart, hanging back? walk?
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:22 pm » Fuzzy: *looks to see if the necromancer-lady is still there!*
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:22 pm » Fuzzy: *hops out of the store and flits to a nearby roof*
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:22 pm » Bye bye Birdie.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:21 pm » Ok...so now the Necromancer is beginning to leave the market and get into a larged covered cart.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:21 pm » I'm here.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:21 pm » Mei: 11/11 Personal | 24/29 Peripheral (5 motes committed to the hawk bracer, and Mei's anima banner is currently not visible.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:21 pm » Ok... good...good... We'll get Jane and Hawks when they're available
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:20 pm » brb
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:20 pm » *can't read my own writing!*
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:20 pm » 39 perriph, sorry!
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:20 pm » 17 personal (3 comitted), 42 peripheral, I've only just used those 3 personal, I believe.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:19 pm » I used 8 personal earlier today, out of 18 personal. I have 30 peripheral. So, 10 personal left.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:19 pm » 10/10, 22/27, and none used, only some comitted.
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:18 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:18 pm » No one's bugging you about the door, but yeah... ok. That reminds me! Everyone: What is your TOTAL peripheral and personal essence scores, and how much have you used of each at present?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:18 pm » Baoshi: Well, this would be more social then.... but... I see what you mean. And it would still be stupid.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:17 pm » *Cheep! Twweedlely-deep!* (okay, who gets that?)
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:16 pm » Fuzzy: *if there's no one bugging her about the door, she turns into a birdy- 3 motes personal essence*
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:16 pm » *hee!*
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:16 pm » *snerk*
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:16 pm » Dusk: I'd be nervous if we were all here. She...you weren't there, but she had her monsters attack innocents, to draw us away from her.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:16 pm » OOCBaoshi: I can use it to hold books, and open doors!
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:15 pm » "This "beink sobtle" stuff has potentil! hyi can use my head for loz a stuff!
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:15 pm » (
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:14 pm » Fuzzy: *goes in the door!*
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:14 pm » Fuzzy: ...oops.
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:14 pm » *snerk*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:14 pm » Baoshi: *instead, he;ll stand in the doorway to make sure no one spots Fuzzy;s transforming* Its not easy...
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:14 pm » Dusk: *relieved* Thanks.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:14 pm » ((Sobbtle like!))
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:13 pm » Dusk: *has seen that look in Baoshi's eyes before!*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:13 pm » Baoshi: I will.... be careful. Subtlety. I;m in thorns. I can do sobtle.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:13 pm » ok then!
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:13 pm » Ok... Fuzzy, the door pops open... with a quiet "Snap!"... it appears you broke the lock.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:13 pm » Baoshi will channel willpower.
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:13 pm » .
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:13 pm » Fuzzy: ... *baps door*
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:13 pm » Dusk: *clamps a hand on Baoshi's arm* Please, Baoshi, let's be careful. I won't leave you, but I'm not a fighter.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:13 pm » Oh well.... so are you spending the willlpower or are you going to do somethign?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:13 pm » If Wally proves me wrong later tonight I'll recant and revise that ruling, but for now, that's what I'm going to do
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:13 pm » So close.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:12 pm » 1d10=3, 1d10=5, 1d10=2, 1d10=7
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:12 pm » or spend 1 willpower to ignore the urge
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:12 pm » You roll your valor, Tinker... if you DON'T get any successes, you don't have to act. It you do, you have to act on your primary virtue
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:11 pm » Fuzzy? You can find a nearby stall that's been closed for the day... but the door on the back where the shopkeeper usually enters from looks a bit loose. A good solid smack MIGHT cause it to pop open and allow you to hide inside and change where no one could see you
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:11 pm » Dusk: According to what your newest friend said, she may have the ability to charm people. Think of all the friends she's made, and how fast she's been accepted in to high society. *still quiet*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:11 pm » Cool. Whats the check, again?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:10 pm » Actually, I was just going to ask you to, Tinker.
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:10 pm » 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=7
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:10 pm » Looking for a place to change.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:10 pm » ....Z? Am i allowed to decide my character needs to channel a check to resist valor?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:10 pm » Ok...she's buying some very attractive silk dresses... what are you guys doing?
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:10 pm » FuzzyOOC: I'm scared too... but I get to watch her from really far away...
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:09 pm » DuskOOC: But I'm the scardy cat of the group with my 2 valor*
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:09 pm » Dusk: *very very quietly, next to Baoshi* Scary. Formidable. Even if we were all here. Bad, bad idea.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:09 pm » Baoshi: ....Dusk? Is me trying to talk to her and double blind for information a bad idea?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:08 pm » Yes, Fuzzy
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:08 pm » (awareness + perception for a place to change?)
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:08 pm » Fuzzy: *looking for a place to change* That's what I was thinking... it'd also be harder to notice...
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:07 pm » Dusk: *very quietly* Someone might nab a loose dog, or try to. A um, bird's eye view, perhaps?
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:07 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:07 pm » Baoshi: *must... not... attack... now... SUBTLE. I can do subtle.*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:06 pm » ...well, at least she didn't botch
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:06 pm » Her perception check: 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=2
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:06 pm » Dusk: *thinking ohgodohgodohgod*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:06 pm » Baoshi: ...possibly. But following might still be a good idea.
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:04 pm » Fuzzy: *thinks* Wait, she's probably just gonna go back to the barracks.
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:04 pm » Fuzzy: *leans on Baoshi's shoulder and whispers* Soo... if someone could keep an eye on her while I go change, I could follow her...
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:03 pm » so one sec while I get her character sheet
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:03 pm » Baoshi: *will apear to glance at the silk vendors, trying to spot her in periphial vision*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:03 pm » I have to make a perception + awareness check for her... with a high difficulty rating, but still
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:03 pm » Dusk: Don't stare, be casual. By the silk vendor* describes*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:01 pm » Baoshi: *packing away his supplies* ....what? Where.
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:01 pm » Fuzzy: ...hey, Baoshi? Remember the person we've been talking about who we think might be behind everything?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:01 pm » Dusk: *grips Baoshi's arm, and whispers* Her. She's here.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:01 pm » ....Oh dear.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:00 pm » It's really, REALLY hard to tell, but since she only got one success on a disguise check, you see her.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:00 pm » Ok... then both Fuzzy and Dusk notice something. Faaaar across the square, on the other side of where you are, looking at a vendor of fine silk clothing, is someone you've seen before. It's ahrd to tell, because she's not dressed like a gothic lolita and is wearing colorful outfits and has changed both her hair style and hair color, but it's her... the Necromancer from your hometown.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:00 pm » Maybe we could foucus less on the DMs paranoia inducing mutterings and just keep moving.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:59 pm » We're disguised, Fuzzy did mousey spying, Baoshi met his contact...
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:59 pm » I got nothing.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:58 pm » 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=7
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:58 pm » just wondering what they missed, distracted
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:58 pm » Right.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:58 pm » Well, your next ten checks that involve actually doing first aid, rather tahn just medicinal knowledge.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:58 pm » ....that sucked.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:57 pm » This way, we have the medical supplies AND the ambrosia- which Baoshi has not yet converted much yet.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:57 pm » The mechanical equivalent of the kit is this: Add a single bonus die to your next 10 checks involving the medicine skill, or add TWO bonus dice the one time you use the Opium.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:57 pm » And Hawk, it;s cheaper to buy then spend ambrosia for medical supplies.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:57 pm » BBCode 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=1
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:57 pm » Awesome.
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:57 pm » FuzzyOOC: YES! I notice things! *dances*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:57 pm » The Kit DOES contain a single dose of opium to use as a painkiller
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:57 pm » YOu saying Z they should have converted the ambrosa iinto the items they needed?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:56 pm » YOu did buy the supplies and the kit, yes. Oh, I forgot.
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:56 pm » 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=8
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:56 pm » And to be paranoid, we DID buy the medical supplies and the medical kit, yes?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:56 pm » We;re not buying clothes when we live with AUNT MAY, Jane. :)
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:56 pm » Well, maybe you didn't forget, but it just hasn't come up yet. Probably that.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:56 pm » Ok... Fuzzy and Dusk, you were both in the final fight of story 1, right? I need you to make perception + awareness checks
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:56 pm » Wait a sec.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:55 pm » We haven;t *actualy* left yet.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:55 pm » What? Yes!
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:55 pm » Destiny materials?
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:55 pm » Fine clothes?
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:55 pm » We did buy bandages and stuff, right?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:55 pm » DuskOOC: Uh oh....
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:54 pm » ...yeah, that's not ominous at all.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:54 pm » *whistles*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:54 pm » ...wow, I'm kinda surprised you guys forgot something. Oh well.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:54 pm » Baoshi: Alright.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:54 pm » Baoshi: ...I mean, whould we ask wei to do so, in liu of us shopping for them.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:54 pm » Dusk: Let's ask Wei.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:54 pm » Sidereals epitomize the saying "Money is a superpower"
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:53 pm » Baoshi: Do we want to ask Wei to get or make us any weapons? Otherwise, all I;d want to do is research the Abyssals... but thats not easily done. And we might be better served planning.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:53 pm » any type of jade, other tahn yellow jade.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:52 pm » About 5,000 of the 15,000 is in straight Quintessence, wihch as you'll remember Sidereals can turn into any nonmagical material in Creation, and the rest is in the large chunk of Ambrosia you two got, which can turn itno any nonmagical material OR be eaten OR be turned into Jade.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:52 pm » Dusk: Oh, that's an idea. Home then, or more shopping?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:52 pm » And he can spend the cash for the medical supplies without converting any of it. An sidreal can put motes through Ambrosia to make it into cash, or mundane items.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:52 pm » [Mei: I just concentrate. Watch. [shuts her eyes while holding onto a small cube, and POOF, there's some jade tokens in her hands.]]
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:52 pm » .
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:52 pm » Oh. That's much easier than I expected.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:52 pm » You just send energy through it, Claire.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:52 pm » Baoshi: Not all of *her* things will fit everyone, but a lot of it can be tailored to fit.
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:51 pm » Wait, HOW are you going to convert the ambrosia, anyway?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:51 pm » Baoshi: Well, remember we can borrow from Auntie.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:51 pm » *hate*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:51 pm » Baoshi: ....I'd haggle, but I dont wish to dishonor a soldier. And it;s my friends in the balance. *he will spend the cash the soldier asks for, in liu of any other supplies for himself. Anything else will be kept as ambrosia, or be bought for the group.*
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:51 pm » Dusk: I wouldn't mind a few daggers-i hat to use my nifty new war boomerangs when my throwing is still so sucky. But, a fancy outfit is more important right now.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:50 pm » brb.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:49 pm » Baoshi buys the kit from the veteran, and the general medical things.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:49 pm » Old Vetern: These things are pretty hard to come by, especially since we've had cause to use them a LOT in the last few wars... I'm asking for 8000 yen, or 5,000 in straight jade currency from the realm. (Note, you should keep track of that sum, however. That takes into account that you're converting the Ambrosia, which makes up a good 10,000 of that sum by itself and may be more useful on it's own)
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:49 pm » DuskOOC: Wait, advance? Does that mean you n eed to pay it back, or return the unspent portion?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:49 pm » BaoshiOOC: Well, *yes*. For starters? We could use some weaponized artifacts. And I;ll let you know when I think we should haggle. Awesome medical supplies? Nah.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:48 pm » DuskOOC: Okay, haggling is silly. Unless you don't want people knowing you have money to burn.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:48 pm » [Mei: [brought her fancy clothes already]]
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:48 pm » [Mei: There's more practical uses for it, though.]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:48 pm » Wow. Okay. So... basicaly, buying 500 yen o medical supplies is not exactly hard.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:47 pm » Which is enough to live like a king for MONTHS if you spent it purely on luxery
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:47 pm » Ok... the combined advance Baoshi and Mei got is COLLECTIVELY the equivalent of 15,000 Scarlet Empire Jade coins.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:47 pm » [Mei: Our Sidereal pay grade translates to Resources •••• in Creation. Isn't it awesome?]
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:47 pm » FuzzyOOC: I SO need an int excellency...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:47 pm » Baoshi: ....I;ll take it. How much?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:46 pm » Ooh! He will *so* buy that.
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:46 pm » Fuzzy: *wheee medical supplies!*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:46 pm » Baoshi: I think so... unless anyone can think of something specific.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:46 pm » Mmm... Baoshi, you're able to find something interesting... a former war veteren with a rarity: an field kit used in improvisational surgery, commonly employed by military medics. It contains silver sewing needles, a scalpel needed for incisions, a biodegradable cord (a relatively common relic, as far as relics go, from the first age) which can be used for stitches and will fall out on it's own, and alcohol to sanitize it, as well as additional bandages.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:45 pm » DuskOOC: And would Mei have half of it?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:45 pm » Resources *** in Yu Shan cash, I;ve been assuming.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:45 pm » Dusk; What now? Clothes for a fancy shindig?
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:44 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:44 pm » Good question- z, what does the advance tally to? baosi wouldn;t be carrying it *all*, but...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:43 pm » BaoshiOOC: For medical supplies, I don;t mind just paying... especialy if we can at least get some opiates in case of the worst.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:43 pm » DuskOOC: Don't know how much you have to spend, moneybags.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:43 pm » DuskOOC: You just ponying up the money, baoshi, or are we haggling first? Up to you.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:42 pm » Baoshi will pay for it, with some of the Yu Shan advance.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:42 pm » about what you'd need to put together ye olde first aid kitte will run you about 500 yen.
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:42 pm » Fuzzy: *follows Baoshi and Dusk*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:41 pm » ok. Chic: Dusk is easily able to find the basics: Cloth bandages, wrackroot (an herb you chew and swallow the pulp of, which aids in clotting a wound up) and any number of variable-quality poultices, elixers, and potions said to "help" the healing process in some way. Some of them actually work!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:40 pm » 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=4
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:39 pm » Sounds good. Baoshi will also make a search for high qualay medical supplies- bandages, disenfectants, painkillers, the like.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:39 pm » Err... for mundane items, let's go for grouped things, and then for anything exotic or rare, we can do it individually.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:38 pm » BBCode 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=10medical supplies first.
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:38 pm » Fuzzy: I can never find anything when I'm shopping...
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:38 pm » I love that number
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:38 pm » Item by item, or grouped?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:37 pm » Regardless, it saves you time... make an investigation + Wits check for whatever you want to find, and tell me waht you're rolling for. I'll tell you if you can find it in good supply from there.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:37 pm » I get it!
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:37 pm » ...interesting... ok. Since you were already in the "Market District" I'm just going to assume you're using the cart to travel around Rhiannan, not to actually get there.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:36 pm » ....42! :D
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:36 pm » 1d100=42
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:36 pm » Dusk: Maybe we'll get a chance to look at clothes later, Fuzzy.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:36 pm » Yes. We'll take a cart.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:36 pm » [Going to get a cup of tea. Back soon.]
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:35 pm » Fuzzy: Ok!
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:35 pm » Yep.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:35 pm » Ok then. Going to Rhiannan?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:33 pm » I forget the name of the hospital, but if it comes up, I can look it up easily
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:33 pm » Said supplies are probably a lot of fine paper, ink, calligraphy pens, etc., I'm guessing.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:33 pm » Baoshi: ....I say we go for Rhiannan. Weapons are sort of secondary, seeing as how we know a blacksmith.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:33 pm » Rhiannan, definately... it's because there's actaully one of the few real Hospitals in Creation in Thorns, built in Rhiannan... a place where they practice medicinal techniques and study new ones
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:33 pm » Also, Baoshi needs the supplies for about 10 desteny petitions.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:32 pm » DuskOOC: Makes sense.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:32 pm » BaoshiOOC: Not a bad point.
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:32 pm » FuzzyOOC: Why don't we start where we are, look around briefly, and if we don't find anything, we can go somewhere else?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:32 pm » Hrm... where would be most likely to have good medicine supplies?
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:32 pm » DekaOOc: I keep wanting to pick that up myself
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:31 pm » DuskOOC: Remember I have Frugal Merchant, if you want to haggle.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:31 pm » The question now is: Where exactly are you guys going to go for supplies? You know that the Mend has a wide variety of shops, but Rhiannan is the "Trade district" and is a safer region, while the Docks also have a lot to offer.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:30 pm » z- we;re already *in* the market disrtict, yah?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:30 pm » Dusk: Excellent idea.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:30 pm » For those who have forgot, we have a nice map of Thorns right here.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:29 pm » Baoshi: I think we;d be best served geting some medical supplies- all three of us have some skills there at least, I think...
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:29 pm » Mei: And I was named Lily.
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:29 pm » FuzzyOOC: Wheeee!
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:28 pm » Since Dusk, Fuzzy, and Baoshi are all here, we'll start with them
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:28 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:26 pm » And the liberation group. Got it
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:26 pm » Dusk: Oh, good idea, Baoshi.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:26 pm » Mmm... ok. So shopping?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:26 pm » Baoshi will *insist* on the medical supplies. he remembers *last* time..
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:26 pm » Weapons, and medical supplies in case, and possibly something to wear for the party....
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:25 pm » Fuzzy: *imagining some sort of 'blacksmith sense' for Wei*
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:25 pm » Fuzzy: ... *!* You know, they'd need weapons. We should ask Wei if he's seen or heard anything suspicious.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:25 pm » We do? What do we need to buy?
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:25 pm » Fuzzy: That sounds good...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:23 pm » ....Actualy, he will ask to go shopping. They need supplies, he has cash. And maybe they can overhear somethign relevant.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:22 pm » mmm
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:22 pm » Baoshi will likely agree with Dusk, unless any of them can think of somewhere to investigate a related crime to the necromancers.
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:22 pm » yeah
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:22 pm » Fuzzy was with Baoshi, I believe...
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:21 pm » The teahouse where Baoshi shopped, right?
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:21 pm » Well I know Deka, Mei and Shun were still going to that one place for the liberation group (vague I know)
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:21 pm » Well, I was more just getting a feel for what each group was up to again, Tinker
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:20 pm » Dusk votes for going back to Mays.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:20 pm » Which group?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:20 pm » Anyways...it's mid-afternoon with day five, if I remember correctly. What do you do?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:20 pm » I know, but it was as good as I could get. XD
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:20 pm » DuskOOC: It should be, if it's all the way from Burma.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:20 pm » That doesn't quite fit with the meter, but it is really funny.
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:19 pm » Deka: *offers Baoshi some Bruma Shave* I heard it is good
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:19 pm » ...*Snerk*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:19 pm » 'Solar Curse gets you down? Can;t enjoy nights on the town? Get back what the gods gave! Burma shave.' Alright, I;m done. To the game!
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:18 pm » Mmm
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:18 pm » *snicker*
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:18 pm » Pffffffff...
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:17 pm » ......
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:17 pm » 'If Sidreals, you find a pain, Give you stife, for little gain, then the answer here is plain- Bruma Shave'
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:17 pm » Heh
SoItBegins « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:17 pm » Now, back to the game!
SoItBegins « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:16 pm » I have discovered a game named Frogatto. It's a fun, large platformer, it's got great music, it's for Mac or Windows, and it's free. Check it out.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:16 pm » We have sponsors? *Is bribed by sponsors* Oh yeah... our SPONSORS...
SoItBegins « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:15 pm » But, first, it's time for a Word From Our Sponsor.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:15 pm » Hi, SIB!
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:15 pm » Okay, Baoshi Dusk and Fuzzy met with Baoshi's contact, and haven't done anything else.
SoItBegins « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:15 pm » [ahem] Sorry to interrupt...
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:15 pm » SiB!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:15 pm » Hey, Sib. Whats up?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:15 pm » Oh, hey SiB! Nice to see you!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:14 pm » Yeah, they are.
SoItBegins « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:14 pm » [ahem] Sorry to interrupt...
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:14 pm » I could be wrong, I forget where I heard that.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:14 pm » I thought it was day 4 you fought the bonus boss
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:14 pm » ...wait, they are? Really?
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:14 pm » (what day did we encounter the bonus boss?)
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:14 pm » A Dyne Duck. It's in GG canon, somehere,
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:14 pm » np
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:13 pm » Yaaaay!
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:13 pm » My fault
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:13 pm » Err...nevermind. Sorry... it's day 5, not six
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:13 pm » Yep.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:13 pm » ...acutally, a jaeger duck would be pretty awesome.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:13 pm » Yeah. Dyne Ducks.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:13 pm » ...what is that, a jaeger-duck?
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:13 pm » Hey, wait a second— in the night of Day 5, we were going to...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:13 pm » Quail: ...What.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:13 pm » Duck: Qvuack?
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:13 pm » Don Paolo: [screeeeeeech]
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:13 pm » Anyways... seriously, though. It's now the beginning of day 7. The day before the day of the party.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:12 pm » Mei: Goose!
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:12 pm » Jane: Duck!
Claire « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:12 pm » Claire: Splody!
chicgeek « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:12 pm » Go to Disneyland!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:11 pm » Dump it in a bucket!
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:11 pm » Cut the green wire!
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:11 pm » Our heroes had a choice: Cut the red wire, or the blue wire? With the clock ticking down and lives on the line, a mistake now could be critical!
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:10 pm » Previously on Internet Game Thing...

_________________
"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!" -Marvin the Martian

Spam Poison. I think.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted quest logs VI
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:35 pm 
Offline
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:52 pm
Posts: 618
Location: Two steps ahead of you
chicgeek « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:33 am » Rand: What can I say? she's scary but she's awesome.
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:33 am » Madness: See you tomorrow, Rand~
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:32 am » ...D'awwwwwwwwww... and yes, Madness falls on the blackrom side, definitely ^_^
chicgeek « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:32 am » Rand: <3~
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:32 am » nTinker: Very classy...
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:31 am » Night Zobot!
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:31 am » Goodnight, Zobot!
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:31 am » Monster: *folds into a (very heavy) black rose, with a dull stem and shiny petals*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:31 am » Night, Z!
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:31 am » Singularity: *brings over CCB, and tucks them all in gently*
chicgeek « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:31 am » Goodnight, Zobot!
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:31 am » Night everyone!
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:31 am » Madness: <3~
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:30 am » Madness: *saved up time so she could watch the whole fight*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:30 am » nTinker: ...*helps Rand up*
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:30 am » Monster: *folds up... and up and up and up and up...*
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:30 am » Coral: *peeps at Granddad*
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:30 am » *nods* ...It's pretty weird, but it's awesome at teh same time...
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:30 am » lol
chicgeek « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:30 am » Goodnight, Jane!
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:30 am » O.o
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:30 am » Fredric: *tucks in Jennifer and the Cleeses, BBC sneaking off to sleep over with Teal*
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:30 am » No problem, Hawk. Luck of the draw. Or in our case, the D'awwww.
chicgeek « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:30 am » Rand: *finally has won out over the monster, is all bloody and beat up*
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:30 am » Talula: *snuggles*
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:29 am » G'night!
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:29 am » Catgirls: *get tuck-ins*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:29 am » Singularity: *tucks in Laitu and Prect and coral.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:29 am » Desus: *Sleeping on Shun's head*
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:29 am » And Z, thanks
chicgeek « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:29 am » That's just...wrong.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:29 am » ....Gator... what?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:29 am » nTinker: *tucjs in Rose*
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:29 am » did someone get the logs?
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:29 am » ...Yeah, gator mines. Not kidding, the plot of the second episode was about a town that had become a ghost town after their gator mines had dried up...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:29 am » Andro and Secondary: *tucking in laitu, and a sleepy Rando, wos; ebeen studying, and has tucked in Teal close by*
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:28 am » Shun:*hugs*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:28 am » Andrew: *tucking in Claire gently*
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:28 am » Shun: And fuzzy could just have it in elsewhere I think.
chicgeek « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:28 am » Dusk: Aww...*hugs Shun, pets Desus*
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:28 am » Fuzzy: I bet I can carry them, even as a bird...
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:28 am » Desus: *Sits on Shun's shoulder and waves a claw at Dusk* Kwi!
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:28 am » gator mines? wtf?
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:27 am » Shun:*to Desus* See, that's why I listen to her, she's smarter than me about these things.
chicgeek « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:27 am » Dusk: Fuzzy can fly up as a bird, turn human if the cost is clear, toss a sack full out the window, and fly away.
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:27 am » That's what I've been doing... *shakes head, muttering* Gator mines... seriously, gator mines?
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:26 am » Heehee... why not both, Wally?
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:26 am » ...I've been watching the new scooby doo series lately, and I'm still not sure whether or not I want to run screaming out of the house or just laugh at it for hours...
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:26 am » Shun: Stealing his jade works too.
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:26 am » Shun:... dangit. Don't worry Desus, we'll let you loose in the rich dude's place if I have my way.
chicgeek « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:26 am » Dusk: Fuzzy? We so need to 'liberate' those jade statues you found for Desus later.
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:25 am » Wei: ...Yeah, this is going to be fun...
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:25 am » Fuzzy: *flying to the Mend takes a LONG time...*
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:25 am » Desus: *Noming on a jade scooby snack*
chicgeek « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:25 am » Dusk: In an uncomfortable position, remember?
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:24 am » Desus: kwi... *Mopes... he wants to grow really big and strong so he can help people but can never find enough jade to do anything more than get by*
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:24 am » will have to find out what it is later
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:24 am » Shun: I'll take a week long nap. HA!
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:24 am » Baoshi: *dreaming that he;s weaving the world together over gaia, and keeping the essence in. Dream slowly becomes more about him sittign with Nellus after some tiem of that, an he kicks in hsi sleep*
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:23 am » Have fun with that.
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:23 am » Shun: yep, with a dead body too!
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:23 am » No, wei. You have to putter around with your cart IN THE SPOOKY NIGHTTIME CITY until next week.
chicgeek « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:23 am » Random encounter tables are fun.
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:23 am » weee
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:23 am » Hee!
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:23 am » The odds of it happenening were quite literally 1 in 100.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:22 am » I didn't think 5: "You find a minor magical artifact, dot 1, the remains of a suspicious attack" would ever come up.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:22 am » Baoshi: And thank goodness for Fuzzy.... *hugs*
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:22 am » I'll post then.
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:22 am » Wei: ...You mean I have to putter about with this cart for the next week?
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:22 am » ...I don't know what my schedule'll be until Tuesday.
chicgeek « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:22 am » Excellent. Fun as alwyas, Zobot.
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:22 am » Fuzzy: I'm starting to find out the evil master plan!
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:22 am » Wheee!
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:22 am » cool. good game.
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:22 am » Yaaaaaay!
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:22 am » Post your schedules for the next week in the posting thread, and we'll hopefully meet on saturday...or whenver is conveneint
chicgeek « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:22 am » Wheee!!!
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:22 am » Wheee!
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:21 am » WeiOOC: Heh... Course, then we have to figure out what we're doing with it, but I'm sure we'll work it out...
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:21 am » And that's it for tonight, folks!
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:21 am » Ok. You deliver the letter successfully
chicgeek « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:21 am » .
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:20 am » Deka: Hmm better not stick around *will eave the area as stealthy as she can*
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:20 am » Ok. Deka, you can't see any traces other than slowly drying blood.. a few scraps of clothing, perhaps torn off in a fight...but nothing telltale
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:19 am » 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=1
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:19 am » OOCBaoshi: MUAHAHAHAHA!
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:19 am » The Child OOC: Great. They've got my name.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:19 am » Make a Perception + Awareness check
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:18 am » Deka: Will see if there are any traces of who did it*
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:18 am » whatever event it was... you've missed it.
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:18 am » * :p
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:18 am » not often I'm in the movie quoting mood. ::P
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:18 am » Perhaps something happened here earlier, but nothing is here now.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:17 am » Alright... actually, now that you're there, in the pale light of the ring's aura, you can see traces of blood on a wall nearby.
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:17 am » *snerk* ...Thank you Demo
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:17 am » lol
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:17 am » You were listening right? Right. And did you hear any fighting? No. Trap? Trap.
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:17 am » WeiOOC: ...Hi Admiral! You know, I've always admired your work...
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:16 am » Deka: *will mess with the ring adter getting back to Mays'*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:16 am » ....*snerk*
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:16 am » DMOOC: ...*Smacks Wei with Admiral Akbar*
chicgeek « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:16 am » DuskOOC: I can read that! Wait, I'm not there. Drat.
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:16 am » TRAP!
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:16 am » Deka: *will pocket the ring for later in a safe place and copntinue on*
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:16 am » WeiOOC: It's a Tarp?
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:15 am » It's unattuned, which is why it's odd that it's glowing.
chicgeek « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:15 am » Wow.
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:15 am » Ooooooooh...
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:15 am » A touch and you know it for what it is: Oricalcum, and carved with old runic symbols on it of First Age speak.
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:15 am » one ring to rule them all...
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:14 am » Deka *will pick up the ring and inspect it*
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:14 am » (DM OOC: NEVER!!!) Alright. Actually, Hawk, Deka doesn't see anything oddly out of the ordinary. Just a small, glowing golden ring in an alleyway
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:14 am » Andrew: They just want fair valve insurance.
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:13 am » Well Chic, I have tried to hint that to Z :P
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:13 am » I asked ANdrew Tinker to negotiate with the clams, but it hasn't gone well... I think he's taking their side.
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:13 am » *snerk*
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:13 am » 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=3, 1d10=10
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:13 am » I resent that! The Giant Clams are on a union-inspiried strike right now! I'm using rabid SEA OTTERS, thank you very much.
chicgeek « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:12 am » heh, be funny if you ran across SS while not actively searching for him.
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:12 am » WeiOOC: ...That's just a lie DM's tell you to lure you into an underwater pit where a giant clam bites on your arm...
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:12 am » Then make a perception + awareness check
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:12 am » heh, I know. Giving you a hard time.
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:12 am » After I make sure there is nothing that means it is a trap or something. After all I did just have SS track me a bit
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:11 am » ...there are GOOD random encounters you know.
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:11 am » 6
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:11 am » Ok... so are you going into the alleyway to see what it is?
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:11 am » Hey, it COULD be the 'you find a giant bag of money' random encounter...
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:11 am » 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=7
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:11 am » random encounters are all either evil or distracting!
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:11 am » Claire: SHINY!
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:11 am » err...stealth + dexterity
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:10 am » flee you fool!
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:10 am » Make a stealth check.
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:10 am » Carefully*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:10 am » It;s a trap?
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:10 am » Deka: *will check it out carefully?
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:10 am » Ok... you're right in the middle of delivering the letter when you spot a glint of metal in the darkness of a nearby alleyway. A bright, goldish gleam
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:09 am » flee!
chicgeek « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:09 am » Uh oh...it's the mimes! RUN!
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:09 am » WeiOOC: ...*sigh*
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:08 am » heh why
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:08 am » .....?
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:08 am » Ah, I never actually expected that THAT number would come up....
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:08 am » Random encounter table: 1d100=5
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:08 am » yeah
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:08 am » Ok. In that case... alright. You already made your stealth check, though
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:07 am » Well Not really, just deleivering the letter
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:07 am » Ok. Last I checked you were trying to find SS, right?
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:06 am » still am
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:06 am » yeah
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:06 am » Baoshis Sandal: *tastes of spiders, somehow*
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:06 am » Anyways... Hakw, you still here?
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:06 am » You would be, Shun.
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:05 am » Wei: *is totally carting in between sessions*
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:05 am » Dream Shadow Cleese: *Noming Baoshi's sandal sleepily*
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:05 am » ok
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:05 am » ShunOOC: So, I'll be suspicious if I hear about him and see he's been there a while.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:05 am » Ok. The Deka thing is going to be the last thing we do before I call it for the night
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:05 am » Yes. The Hun and po soul stay together. But there's no reason why Shun would know about it. Or Fuzzy
chicgeek « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:05 am » I forget.
chicgeek « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:04 am » The hun soul and the po soul, right?
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:04 am » WeiOOC: ...Funnily enough, You could learn that charm, Dusk... I have no idea why you would, but... yeah
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:04 am » OOoh, nifty.
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:03 am » WeiOOC: *shrug* There's lots of stuff we don't know...
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:03 am » They spend the essence every so often and their two halves of their soul stay together. But Shun wouldn'[t know that
chicgeek « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:03 am » DuskOOC: Powerful motivation-his sister-and a strong will?
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:03 am » FuzzyOOC: I have no occult... you can ask me about it tomorrow.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:03 am » Actually, there's a Ghost charm a ghost can spend essence on to keep themselves from going insane
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:02 am » ShunOOC: That's suspicious...
chicgeek « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:02 am » .
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:02 am » (It has, Claire)
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:02 am » You have no idea how he's stayed sane.
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:02 am » DekaOOC: yey?
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:02 am » ...actaully, it depends on many factors, Demo. But it's SUPPOSED to take 3 days at longest before they go crazy.
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:02 am » (has it been at least an hour since she turned into a bird to follow the necromancer? Otherwise, she's out of personal essence... >< )
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:01 am » ... how long does a ghost last before going into crazy feral mode?
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:01 am » Ok... next up. Scene transistion to Deka!
chicgeek « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:01 am » DuskOOC: Aww...Sure, I'll go.
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:00 am » Fuzzy: *bird! 3 m personal!*
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:00 am » She's gonna fly to the Mend and look for more ghosts. Praying is tomorrow, probably with Baoshi and Dusk and whoever else she can convince to go.
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:00 am » Fuzzy: *stops before she falls* Right... flying is easier...
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:59 am » Alright. So, Fuzzy... are you going to stay and ask mroe questions, or go pray, or go do something else?
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:59 am » Fuzzy: Oh, ok. Thanks! And good luck! I'll pray for your piece! *turns to walk off the roof* ...eep tall.
chicgeek « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:59 am » .
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:59 am » yeah, I know, it's up there on the list of things to get.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:58 am » Ghosts and Gods
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:58 am » Actually, Shun, with the Charm All-Seeing Sorcerous Sight you could see ghosts specifically.. I BELIEVE it's the charm next on the tree after Spirit Detecting Glance
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:57 am » Lucas rubs his stab-wounds. "Thank you miss. You are kind. I wish there were more people like you in the world. Maybe then I could depart and rest..." he smiles weakly. "I don't know exactly where to find other spirits, but I know there are many more in the Mend. It's harder for the poor to arrange proper funerals and burning bodies is bad luck without the proper last rites."
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:57 am » For the ghost, I mean .
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:56 am » yeah, i know. It's my fault. And it only lets me see their general area, not their form I believe, much less talk to them.
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:56 am » WeiOOC: ...You live you learn?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:56 am » Awww....
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:56 am » That's true, Shun. But i'ts not my job ot tell you that.
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:55 am » ...I just thought of something... spirit detecting glance lets me see where dematerialized things are right? I could've seen ghosts anyway I think...
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:54 am » Fuzzy: Oh, and would you know where I can find any other ghosts?
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:54 am » Fuzzy: Oh, sure!
chicgeek « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:53 am » .
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:52 am » "I... I don't really want to be trouble for you, miss... but if you really wnat to help me... there's a little graveyard near here, a private spot where my family was entombed. My grave is there. IF you could find the grave of "Lucas D'avant" and pray there for my peace, it might help me... just a little."
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:52 am » [Mei: Hopefully, we can tip the balance here. If we're lucky. Still....]
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:51 am » Wow....
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:51 am » brb
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:51 am » Fuzzy: ...can I do anything in particular to help you? Except I don't know so much about the ghost stuff, so you'd have to tell me what to do...
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:50 am » "People who wield power in the city. The captain of the town guard. The General of Thorn's military... people she meets at parties, noble events... people she wants to meet. Watching, reporting, telling her where they'll be... knives... it hurts..."
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:49 am » OOCBaoshi: ....Oh, Maiden of Endings...
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:48 am » Fuzzy: Ooooh... who're they following? And do you know exactly when?
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:48 am » "I... I don't know... I just want to help my sister however I can from whatever would threaten her." He smiles weakly. "but... I think something bad is going to happen soon. The other ghosts of the city... they're nervous. She can force them to do things. SHe knows spells that can bind and control the dead. And she has them follow people. sometimes.
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:48 am » WeiOOC: ...I should figure out what kinda long name I'd want...
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:47 am » [Okay, destinies are made!]
chicgeek « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:47 am » Oh, I love Fuzzy.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:47 am » OOCBaoshi: ....*really will do something about the dragon blooded. This.. agh.*
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:47 am » Fuzzy: We're trying to stop her from doing vaugely-defined evil stuff.
chicgeek « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:47 am » DuskOOC: Don't tell me about long names. *sghs*
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:46 am » Fuzzy: Is there anything dangerous that's after Aurora at the moment? And anything else you can tell me about necromancer-lady?
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:46 am » ShunOOC: Pick a long enough name? I'm Just going with Fist of Self Righteous Vengeance. Yanno nothing fancy, or backstory-ish
chicgeek « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:46 am » DuskOOC: Bingo.
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:46 am » Fuzzy: Probably because of the 'violated and abused' bit... *ponders*
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:44 am » "My sister... Aurora. She's young, a clerk in the city. She's going to marry soon. A smart man, if not much more successful than her. Hopefully they can make something together. He smiles weakly. "I... I couldn't stay to listen to her voice for long. Knives... knives in my mind... but... her name. The Child Violated and Abused by the Decadent Knights... she wants to cause the Dragon Blooded pain. She wanted to kill anyone who supported them. I don't know why."
chicgeek « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:43 am » .
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:43 am » WeiOOC: ...He is pretty cute... can we keep him?
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:42 am » Fuzzy: Did she mention her grand evil plot to you, by any chance? And who's your sister?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:42 am » 'we didn't want to go, we didn't want to kill them, but its persistent silence and outstretched arms horrified and comforted us at the same time...'
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:42 am » ShunOOC: That's a nice sentiment... but you really need to move on kid. Sticking around is *not* good for you... Too bad I'm not actually there to say that...
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:41 am » "No! I mean I fought her spell. She tried summoning ghosts from the city to kill some of the living. My sister is fine... I watch over her. Always. But... it was hard... her call is... strong. Like a perfect call of terror... a voice whispering terrible things in your ear that you want to shut out but cannot ignore... it hurt. It hurt to turn away."
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:40 am » Ooooh.... D;aww.... this guy...
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:40 am » Fuzzy: ...is your sister still safe?
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:40 am » Fuzzy: ? You mean if you just don't look at her, she can't mind-control you?
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:39 am » "Y-yes... she wasn't able to find that many ghosts here because most poeple burn their dead. So she called those monsterous things from the Underworld. I.... she tried to summon me, but I looked away. I...I only want to keep my sister safe, but she wanted me to..."
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:39 am » ShunOOC:... True, but my previous point stands.
chicgeek « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:38 am » .
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:38 am » Fuzzy: Oh! I think so! Did she summon ghosts to murder people?
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:38 am » (This is night 5, so 6 nights)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:37 am » OOCbaoshi: She;s likely doing better then either of us would have...
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:37 am » (how many nights ago were the murders?)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:37 am » D;awwww.
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:37 am » ShunOOC: You're always loopey.
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:37 am » *snerk* ...<3 Fuzzy
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:37 am » hehe
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:37 am » The ghost regards Fuzzy. "I... if you want to start over...ok..." He looks confused. "You... you know of a necromancer? Do you mean the lady who came here 6 nights hence?"
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:37 am » WeiOOC: Hmmm... I guess the direct approach could work here... not that I'd expect anything else...
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:37 am » FuzzyOOC: The tea makes me loopy...
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:37 am » oh Fuzzy, you never cease to amuse.
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:36 am » *snerk*
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:36 am » Fuzzy: I'm SAM.
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:36 am » Fuzzy: No, wait. Darn it. Can I start over?
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:36 am » Fuzzy: I'm Fuzzy.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:36 am » wait...one sec. Let me get a proper font for this...
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:36 am » He's talk, has long-ish hair, and severa stab wounds on his chest...he also seems to have spectral blueish blood running down his forehead. "A-ah! You... who are you?"
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:35 am » Fuzzy: Hey, mister, you're a ghost, right? Do you know anything about the necromancer-lady that's been running around?
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:35 am » Fuzzy: *turns into a human!* (1 m personal)
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:35 am » Ok... at this you can see the ghost, looking exaclty as he died... except mroe ghostish. (About 45 minutes, Fuzzy)
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:35 am » (how much time has passed since drinking the tea?)
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:34 am » Fuzzy: *turns into a bird (3 m personal) and flies onto the roof*
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:34 am » Fuzzy, it's about 10:00 at night. No one seems to be around, no
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:34 am » Fuzzy: Darn it... *looks around to see if anyone is one the street or watching*
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:33 am » heh
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:33 am » It doesn't seem to have noticed you.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:33 am » Oh, dear...
chicgeek « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:33 am » ...I adore Fuzzy.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:33 am » Hee hee hee...
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:32 am » Fuzzy: *waves!*
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:32 am » Fuzzy... as you're wandering, you actually see something odd. On the top of a roof in the Scion distict, of a house not at all related to the murders, there's a pale, spectral young man standing there, holding onto a weather vane
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:31 am » 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=8
chicgeek « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:31 am » .
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:31 am » Ok then. Make antoher perception + awareness check
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:30 am » If the two are equidistant, she'll head to the one whose name came first alphabetically.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:30 am » Dream Baoshi: *spinning the Pretiest web*
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:30 am » Fuzzy's going to head to the closest murder-sight.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:30 am » Alright. You know exactly where each murder happened and recall the list in good clarity
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:30 am » 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=8
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:30 am » *nod* It would make sense, since we all kinda went out to look for them...
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:29 am » Dream Shadow Cleese: *Sleeping on Baoshi's foot and dream-tugging on his sandals, imagining that he's stealing them*
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:29 am » Counting the Elephent's Wrinkles- 1m of personal essence
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:29 am » Alright, I'm going to assume Fuzzy saw it at some point...
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:29 am » since he was "Inspector Tao"
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:29 am » DreamShun: Huh, weird. Sensethasia, definitly a dream.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:29 am » You did. Last I checked Baoshi had it
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:29 am » I mean, in-character.
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:28 am » Did we ever get a list of the murders and locations?
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:28 am » The scion murders would be closer
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:28 am » Fuzzy, there were two other attacks in the Scion district, if I recall correctly, and three more in the Shenjin district
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:27 am » Dream Tea: *tastes like home, and studying, and th ebitter stuff Jan brewed sometimes*
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:27 am » DreamDeka: *pokes Dream Cleese* Wait I am not asleep yet
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:27 am » WeiOOC: *whistles while carting the body away*
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:27 am » Dream Cleese: *Sits on Mei's subconscious*
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:26 am » DreamShun:Eh, what the heck. *drinks some dream tea*
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:26 am » [Mei: Yay Cleese!]
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:26 am » OOCBaoshi: *dreaming of being a little spider on a green leaf*
chicgeek « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:26 am » DuskOOC: heh. Yeah.
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:25 am » DekaOOC: We still learning right?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:25 am » DreamCleese: *hands him some nice tea* Chu!
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:25 am » Dream Cleese: *Spinning on a levitating hibiscus* Nom! *Waves at Shun*
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:25 am » FuzzyOOC: If it makes you feel better, I don't think I would've thought of it...
chicgeek « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:25 am » DuskOOC: ...Crap.
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:25 am » Shun:*wondering what the #@$% that weird slime looking thing is in his dreams. dream pokes Cleese.*
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:25 am » *Whistles*
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:24 am » What dead body, Dusk? Wait, you mean the one in the closet of Aunt Mays? The one that Wei was carting off?
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:24 am » FuzzyOOC: I hope this doesn't wear off before I find any ghosts...
chicgeek « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:24 am » DuskOOC: The dead body! Would the ghost be near it?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:24 am » Baoshi: *dreaming quietly*
chicgeek « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:23 am » .
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:23 am » Besides Aunt May's.
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:23 am » ShunOOC: Which is because I sent it to the afterlife I'm pretty sure.
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:23 am » might be near the body
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:23 am » Where was the nearest attack?
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:23 am » Fuzzy: Ummm... *tries to think*
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:23 am » What do you do?
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:23 am » Ok... Fuzzy, you don't see any ghost there where the man said he saw something ghostish coming out.
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:21 am » WeiOOC: *would get into a long technical explanation of why his play is awful...*
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:21 am » 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=2
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:21 am » Anyways.... ok. Fuzzy, you don't see anything at first... make a perception + awareness check...
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:21 am » ShunOOC:*just punches out the actor*
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:20 am » Fuzzy: *wanders about looking for ghosts!*
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:20 am » I feel like 'I don't have any money' might work...
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:20 am » DekaOOC: *beats away the actor with her bow* Back I say!
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:19 am » *snerk* Poor, poor actor...
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:19 am » Ok... nevermind on the encounter then. *Ignores his 70: The player is accosted by a druken actor who wants to sell them the script to his "brilliant" play and won't take no for an answer easily"
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:18 am » Oh...I thought you were in the Gardens! Nevermind
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:18 am » I thought we were at Aunt May's... and Fuzzy talked to someone who saw a ghost coming out of the ground in an alley by Aunt May's house...
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:18 am » ...I was pretty sure they were still at aunt may's house
chicgeek « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:18 am » .
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:18 am » Wait, what?
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:18 am » I'll kinda have to roll an encounter check
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:18 am » Err... that was in the Scion district, wasn't it? But you're in Issac's folly
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:17 am » Fuzzy: *goes to check the alleyway where the person said she saw the ghost coming from!*
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:17 am » ShunOOC: I can also pick up a donkey by myself Deka. There are weirder things than sleep talking
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:17 am » FuzzyOOC: But you're awake OOC...
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:16 am » DekaOOC: A TALKING sleeping man
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:16 am » Fuzzy: You're young, kinda sorta on a medicine high, and sorta confused. There aren't any ghosts around Aunt May's Gardens. What do you do?
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:16 am » ShunOOC: Hitting a sleeping man, for shame.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:16 am » Welp, the character hardly knew how it worked, and baoshi DID ask about going to Aunt Mays, and at least it;s something. *shrug* maybe the best that comes out of it is that Baoshi and Shun gets som e damn sleep. XD
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:16 am » FuzzyOOC: *baps ShunOOC*
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:16 am » (...I feel entirely confidant in this!)
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:16 am » DekaOOC: Don't worry. I bet Fuzzy being Fuzzy can do it
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:16 am » ShunOOC:*is only joking... mostly*
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:15 am » ShunOOC:... doomed.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:15 am » so if you guys had used it somewhere where you knew a ghost would be, you might have had a better chance to do it... that being said, your plan's fate now rests ENTIRELY on fuzzy.
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:15 am » *snerk* ...Fuzzy's awesome...
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:15 am » Now the problem begins: I asked WHERE you were doing this because it kinda requires ghosts to be nearby to actually be able to communicate with them while they're unmanifested
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:15 am » Fuzzy: *gets up to go for a walk in the garden*
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:15 am » *snerk*
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:15 am » lol
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:14 am » Fuzzy: I hope that means it's working, and not that it's 'special' tea...
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:14 am » Shun: snrglfmp...*sleeping*
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:14 am » Fluff tired
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:14 am » You're awake, but you feel light headed and things are a little burry, and you feel sorta out of it. There's no in-game penalty, but you're somewhat tired.
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:14 am » Heh
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:13 am » heh
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:13 am » However, Fuzzy... the world around you, quite literally, gets... well, fuzzy.
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:13 am » Fuzzy: ... *pokes Shun in the head*
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:13 am » Heh ok we should keep the One liners to a minium
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:13 am » Fuzzy, you watch as Shun and Baoshi yawn, rub their eyes, and pass out.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:13 am » Ok... so next up
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:12 am » Wei: *is the brute squad!*
chicgeek « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:12 am » Hee!
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:12 am » If I had a dime for every time my dad said that. I probably could pay off my bill this month
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:12 am » He is the brute squad.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:12 am » BaoshiOOC: She was dong that when we were 6 and 4 or so... it;s still pretty comfy, though.
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:12 am » FuzzyOOC: How can I turn into a polar bear in my sleep if I'm awake?
chicgeek « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:12 am » DuskOOC: As long as she doesn't turn into 500 lbs of polar bear in her sleep.
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:12 am » ShunOOC: Well apparently I'm going to be sleeping at a bad angle so whatever.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:12 am » *snerk*
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:11 am » Miracle*
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:11 am » WeiOOC: She does that to you too? And I agree... expect the sisterly part, but you guys have kinda figured that out...
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:11 am » It will take a miricale
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:11 am » Think they will make it?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:10 am » OOCbaoshi: Oh, yeah? Well, I get to... sleep next to fuzzy. So there. I like doing that- shes all warm and sisterly and only sometimes rolls over on top pf my legs.
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:10 am » Yay! Good luck storming the sidereals!
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:10 am » Wheee!
chicgeek « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:09 am » .
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:09 am » Ok. Brb while I resolve Mei's thing. it's the most complicated so I'm starting with it
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:09 am » PlayerOOC: Yep.*grin*
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:09 am » ShunOOC:*@player* Hey! you did that on purpose!
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:09 am » WeiOOC: ...How do you have all of the asleeps?
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:09 am » Shun:*slumps over in bed at uncomfortable angle*
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:08 am » ShunOOC: And now I get to brag anout having the bed. Ha!
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:08 am » Baoshi: *quietly falls all kinds of asleep. he has all of the asleeps.*
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:08 am » (and woot!)
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:07 am » (brb)
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:07 am » There won't be any dying tonight, actually... but only people who have 3 successes or higher resist falling asleep.
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:06 am » ShunOOC: If we die, I blame you Bao.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:05 am » I got two. >< Wheee zero reistance...
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:05 am » ...Just think of how much worse it could have been if you didn't use the excellency?
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:04 am » heh
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:04 am » ...wow, that was so worth the three successes.
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:04 am » 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=2
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:04 am » I can wait Z
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:04 am » Wei's Iron: *can wait for a bit*
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:03 am » gah...ok, like 3 irons in the fire at once. Give me a second.
chicgeek « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:03 am » Dusk: Just abandon it and flee, first sign of anyone, Wei. The athoritites will get called when it's found, never fear.
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:03 am » Ok, Fuzzy's going to use her first stamina excellency to add 4 dice to the roll (4 m personal essence)
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:03 am » BBCode 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=9
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:03 am » 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=1
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:03 am » Ha. If deka had to do that, she would so fail badly
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:02 am » Wei: *Smiles* Fair warning, if this ends up in a street brawl, I'm totally blaming you
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:02 am » Mmm... ok. Shun, Fuzzy, and Baoshi... you guys need to amke stamina + resistance checks
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:02 am » Wei: *Probably just one somewhere nearby, not the one in the mend*
chicgeek « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:02 am » Dusk: And there's no one else, what with Fuzzy, ei, Shun and Baoshi out of it/occupied...sorry, Wei.
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:01 am » Wei: *will take the body in a cart to the police station, trying to be somewhat stealthy about it*
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:01 am » Wei: True... but I'm also kinda bad at talking my way out of it... but I can try, at least...
Claire « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:00 am » Fuzzy: *sips her tea*
chicgeek « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:00 am » Dusk: Um, you? You're the toughest one, if there's trouble.
Demothesis « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:00 am » Shun:*sips a bit*
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:00 am » Wei: *shrug* I figured... but who's going to drop it off?
chicgeek « Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:00 am » Dusk: *on watch*
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:59 pm » ShunOOC: Ha. Ha. Ha.
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:59 pm » Deka: *goes deleiver the letter*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:59 pm » Baoshi: *brews the tea, and hands he eac their cups. he sips, slowly*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:59 pm » BaoshiOOC: Because shut up is why.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:58 pm » *stinking*
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:58 pm » FuzzyOOC: Because you're girly? :P
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:58 pm » Dusk: Wei? That body will start stining soon. If we have to only do one, do the body.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:58 pm » ShinOOC:*complains about everything*
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:58 pm » ShunOOC: Why do I get the bed?
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:58 pm » Wei: And some police station near the mend... *gives directions to it.* That was kinda the plan... Just wasn't sure if we should do it the same night we drop off the letter...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:57 pm » Baoshi: *moves a bedroll into a guest room, so he and fuzzy can sit and drink their tea, whit shun sittign on the bed*
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:57 pm » I am taking my bow this time though, the self bow
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:57 pm » ouch
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:57 pm » Dusk: I hate to say this Wei, but that body won't keep long. maybe take May's suggestion and abandon it in a cart in thedead of nigyht near a station?
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:57 pm » what are the chances of blotching with 8 dice?
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:57 pm » I was thinking in a bed... or near one.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:57 pm » ....Uhoh.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:56 pm » Baoshi will reccomend they all gather in one room to do it- maybe a guest room.
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:56 pm » ummm guys, you might not like this.... 1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=3, 1d10=5, 1d10=5, 1d10=5
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:56 pm » Wei: *nods* I was figuring we could make sure we drop it someplace else, and maybe some other time, so we don't have to worry about them connecting them too much?
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:56 pm » Hopefully somewhere it will be ok if we fall asleep...
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:55 pm » Ok. First of all... Deka, make a stealth + dexterity check, under 2 successes and I have to roll a Scion random encounter for you. Mei, I'll be in touch in a second. Baoshi, Fuzzy, and Shun: WHERE are you drinking the tea?
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:55 pm » Deka: *smirks* Don't you worry. Where you need it dropped off
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:55 pm » Dusk: We have a dead body to get rid of...
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:54 pm » Wei: Sounds good to me... And Deka? Be careful, and try not to get seen, alright? ...And keep the extraneous nonsense to a minimum?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:54 pm » Baoshi: *is making the hot water for the tea, meanwhile*
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:54 pm » Dusk: Deka? Once you do...if you d0n't have other plans, will you take a turn at watch with me and Wei?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:54 pm » Hee hee hee hee hee.
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:53 pm » Deka: I am willing to drop that letter
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:53 pm » Dusk: You go to sleep first, Wei. I'll stay up and watch, then wake you. Okay?
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:53 pm » Teal: *pokes the GM with her bit of paperclip*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:52 pm » Great. Now I have to look up the rules for destinies AND Ghost Tea again. WHY DO YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME WORK BLARGH! *Fake-rage!*
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:52 pm » Wei: *will see if anybody's willing to drop a letter by the mend, and then going to bed* Sounds fair to me...
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:52 pm » Mei's making two destinies. I'll explain with Z.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:52 pm » Dusk: Wei? We should take turns on watch, if the others are drinking tea and will possibly be out of it for the night.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:51 pm » Baoshi, Shun and Fuzzy are trying the Ghost Tea thing. I think everyone else is going to sleep- Mei might be making a Desteny.
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:51 pm » Mei: I'll make an ascending for the Autocrat, and a Resplendent for if we need to bail.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:51 pm » brb
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:51 pm » Well, I know Shun's drinking ghost tea with Bao and Fuzzy
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:51 pm » I want to know what exactly each of you are doing tonight.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:51 pm » Ok. So what's the plan? Someone explain a bit for me, because I got a bit lost.
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:50 pm » Mei: All right. If you like. I'll still need you to cosign before you go under, though.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:50 pm » Wei: *takes* Thanks... And good night Auntie...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:50 pm » Baoshi: Mei? If I do the tea tonight, I might have to do my desteny tommorow- is that alright with you?
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:50 pm » *flattery
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:50 pm » Shun: Night auntie.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:49 pm » Dusk: I finished it. *hands it to Wei*
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:49 pm » Mei: Night, O great lady. [practicing flatter]
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:49 pm » Wei: Oh, and Dusk? You finished the letter right? Maybe we can send that out tonight? Or the body?
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:48 pm » Shun: Sure, someone who knows something about the spirits and such may be a good idea to have along when dealing with them. *grin*
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:48 pm » Wei: Right now? It sounds like there's about a million and a half things going on tomorrow... so yeah...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:48 pm » Baoshi: Goodnight, Auntie. *smiles*
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:48 pm » Dusk: *musses Shun's hair* Goodnight, Aunt May.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:48 pm » Aunt May: *Yawning* As for me, I"m going to go to bed, dears. Goodnight.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:48 pm » Baoshi: Your name was tossed out, since you have more knowledge of the occoult. I think I might like to try it, personaly... Fuzzy, you going to try it too? Alright.
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:47 pm » Fuzzy: I'll drink it.
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:47 pm » Deka: I said tomorrow, not tonight
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:47 pm » Wei: *shrug* Deka, we could just get some sleep... unless you plan to go tell someone else what's going on...
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:47 pm » Shun: Nah, sounds like a fun way to spend the night. *joking sarcasm*
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:46 pm » Shun: I kind of missed my involvement.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:46 pm » Baoshi: You don;t have to Shun, I can drink it isntead, or we can just shelve it. *rubbing his forhead*
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:46 pm » Dusk: Sooo much going on.
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:46 pm » How late is it again?
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:46 pm » DusK Oh, I thought that's what you all decided. Maybe I missed something.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:45 pm » Shun: I am? Fun.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:45 pm » Alright. So what exactly did you guys decide everyone is gonna do?
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:45 pm » And I was tempted to have her step out and talk to the guy. But I didn;t have a bow
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:44 pm » What can I say? Deka rolled something on the Mend encounter tables. It was a private encounter.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:44 pm » Shun: Yeah, this isn't something we'd get to set up except by luring him. Otherwise he's the one decideing on the meeting place.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:44 pm » Dusk: Shun and Fuzzy are drinking ghost tea tonight, i think.
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:44 pm » Deka: Does it look like I got much else to do? Can I take shun isntead then?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:44 pm » Baoshi: Well then we don;t have to do it, Wei. Theres plenty else we can be doing instead, it;s just that he might know more about the actual plan is all. We can drop the idea.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:43 pm » Wei: ...So the plan is not only "Find the crazy person, and lure him somewhere," but we also have to find him in the first place? When we don't have a clue as to where he is? ...yeah...
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:42 pm » Shun:*shrug* just a suggestion. So, contacting shadow man isn't really feasable except using someone as bait. So we do something else then.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:42 pm » Baoshi: Hmm.... well. I think it could be worthwhile to talk to him... but it;s sort of hard to say one way or another. Do you remember what he said speificaly?
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:41 pm » Deka: I never said a thing to him
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:41 pm » Deka: No. I hid around a corner and waited for him to coome around. He was trying to talk me out but he was not sure if I was there or not. He never saw me
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:40 pm » SSOOC: It's an abyssal power without a solar mirror.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:40 pm » Wei: How are we setting up a meeting again? And besides, we know he's willing to fight in broad daylight...
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:40 pm » Deka: I got lucky when I spotted him trailing me. He was literally becoming one with the shadows
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:40 pm » Dusk: Deka? Did he tell you how, or where to find him?
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:39 pm » Deka: I got to say, he is very good at hiding
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:39 pm » Shun: Well, then we just set up a meeting someplace really public so he can't pull anything.
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:38 pm » (heh Wei does say that Deka is crazy often enough)
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:38 pm » Deka: I am curious about what he has to say
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:38 pm » Wei: *resisting urge to be snide to Deka* Well, true Shun... I just don't like the luring part of it, personally
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:37 pm » Shun: All the people we're dealing with are crazy, ao all are plans start with find the crazy person.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:36 pm » Dusk: Oh? Sorry, Deka. It's a lot to keep up with.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:36 pm » Baoshi: As much about the Necromancess as possible... anything about her goals, or plans...
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:36 pm » Wei: Maybe... I guess I'm just concerned about any plan that starts with "Find the crazy person, and lure them somewhere"
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:36 pm » DuskOOC: Fuzzy will offer the ghost jam, won't she?
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:36 pm » Deka: Dusk. I don;t think he knew I was with Wei
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:35 pm » Fuzzy: Sure! Anything specific we should ask the ghosts if it works?
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:35 pm » Shun: No risk, no gain.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:35 pm » Dusk: He could have come back, he could have sent others here, easily. Why didn't he?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:35 pm » Baoshi: SI think it might be worth checking out. He seem sto know more then we do. Okay. Fuzzy? Shun? Do you want to try the ghost tea tonight? Mei and I want to try and weave a favorable boost to Desteny for the group, if we can.
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:35 pm » Deka: I think it had to do with the resistence meeting
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:34 pm » Dusk: He knows where you live already, Wei. He called you a lawgiver. Taking a chance and talking to him may be a good idea.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:34 pm » Shun: Well, you've fought him before Wei, maybe we should send you both to talk to him.
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:34 pm » Deka: as long as I have backup
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:34 pm » Wei: We don't know if he's got any way of getting help, or anything... I mean, I suppose we could try, but I'm not sure the risk is worth it
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:34 pm » Dusk: *sips tea* I think it's a good idea.]
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:33 pm » Wei: *sigh* Or possibly any number of things... And no, personally, I think that's a bad idea...
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:33 pm » Deka: You want me to try tomorrow to get his attention and see what he wants?
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:33 pm » Shun: So maybe we are being followed... maybe we give him someone to follow and lead him back to us someplace else? See what we can get from him.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:32 pm » Baoshi: I could try... we;d have to send a letter verus Don Pallo, Dusk and... huh. He said he wanted to talk? Well, maybe he;s telling the truth... good to know, anyways.
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:32 pm » Mei: Perhaps. The thingie's turned up in dreams for me, wherein I was really powerful in a past life.... I think. I don't know. But others could know.
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:32 pm » Deka: *takes the tea* Thanks Dusk
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:32 pm » Deka: Next time I am carrying my bow
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:31 pm » Deka: I where was in the streets between mend and the docks. When was not too long ago. Why? I am sure he was interested in "snow" since he thought I was a mortal girl. He seemed like he wanted to just "talk" but I didn't trust him. Gave himt he slip and surprised him
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:31 pm » Dusk: *hands Deka some tea*
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:30 pm » Wei: *blink blink* ...What? Where, when, why?
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:30 pm » Dusk: Can you ask Nellus to investigate it, in his library?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:29 pm » Baoshi: If they care about the city, maybe they;d be better off if at least put on the defensive about her. And... by telling them. I guess. About her. What we know she;s doing. What we know she;s done... and... yeah, Dusk. I think other coudl know...
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:29 pm » Deka: Hey Wei, remember that guy that attacked you? He was following me. Don't worry I beleive I lsot him
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:29 pm » Dusk: And to change the subject...baoshi? Mei? That first letter you got told you about a first age artifact made by a circle, resembling us. If your boss knew, could others know? Could she?
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:29 pm » Wei: *waves to Deka* Hello...
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:29 pm » Mei: O-kay.... how do you intend to achieve that?
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:28 pm » Alright...at this point Deka has returned.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:28 pm » Baoshi: ...I wonder what Grandfather would say to foucus on. He would... say foucus on the gaurds being moved. He... he would say... *pause* ...I think we should tell the revolutionaries about the necromancess.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:28 pm » Shun:*leans* Well, nothing to do but keep trying until we win.
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:28 pm » I get the feeling that answer is staring us int he face but we don't know it
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:27 pm » Dusk: *leans against Shun* I just wish we kn ew what to do...how to connect all these tangled threads.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:27 pm » Baoshi: Thats... hard to say, Fuzzy. I can;t rule it out... and I;m not sure, Aunty. She might have decided to do somethign different... and indeed, Mei...
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:27 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:27 pm » Mei: Just in case everything goes wrong...
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:27 pm » Mei: Ho-ly.... You know, I think we can add two more destinies to the ones we were going to make.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:26 pm » Shun: Well crap. Hoorah for wrong angles...
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:26 pm » Wei: *nods* Good question, Aunt May... I mean, we've been doing our best, but if she was still trying, then she should have found us...
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:26 pm » Fuzzy: Do you suppose she had anything to do with the chimera?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:25 pm » Baoshi: The assasination attempt on the Autocrat was foretold on the Loom. The ghost murders, and Auntie nearly being poisioned, were NOT. At all. So why, if she had anything to do with the Autocrat asasination, would THAT show up? She wants somethign else entierly. She;s moving the gaurd to the *palace*. away from the rest of the city...
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:25 pm » Dusk: I don't know, Aunt May.
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:25 pm » Mei: What?
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:24 pm » She didn't want to take over the village, Dusk. She wanted the dragon blooded bodies.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:24 pm » Dusk: And there's lots of dragonbloods here....she wanted them badly, was willing to bargin with us.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:24 pm » Shun:... That's a disturbing thought. Does she have that sort of power at her dispossal from what we've seen?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:24 pm » Baoshi: ...oh, Maidens, Ive been an idiot.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:23 pm » Dusk: Let's think. When we first met the *shudder* necromancer, she wanted to take over the village. She sent in monsters. She wanted us to give her the dragonbloods in town. Knowing that, and knowing she's here...coul d she have her sights on the city?
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:23 pm » Aunt May: Which begs a question...why hasn't she tried attacking me again?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:23 pm » Baoshi: What we know is that the necromaness seems to be under the guise of a Noble, of no tracable liniage, and is almost miraculacly moving people under her sway. We have reaosnable beleive that she orhestrated, or was involved in, the ghost murders, and in the assasination on Auntie later. *will detail what he learned from the infomant carefully*
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:22 pm » Shun: Well if you're supposed to be seeing ghosts it better be at night.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:22 pm » Baoshi: That probaby would help... and not a bad idea, Wei.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:22 pm » Wei: Well... maybe we should make sure we've shared all of our info? Just to make sure we're not missing anything?
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:21 pm » Ok. Demo? Shun knows that during the day you almost NEVER see ghosts... they have a tendency to hide in their bodies during the day if they can because sunlight is very bad for them. But you don't know the specifics
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:21 pm » Fuzzy: I've got a charm that makes me more resistant to poisons and stuff...
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:21 pm » Dusk: Perhaps you and Shun could have tea tonight? Shun knows about the occult, he might get good use from it, too.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:20 pm » Baoshi: ...Oh?
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:20 pm » BBCode 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=2
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:20 pm » Fuzzy: ...I might be able to stay awake if I drank it.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:20 pm » Baoshi: I feel like we;re missing something... something...
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:20 pm » ok
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:19 pm » Baoshi: ...And I know, Dusk.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:19 pm » It's 3 hours per level, so by now, you've probably lost all your bashing damage.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:19 pm » Baoshi: ...Well... thats... actualy a great improvement. Well done, you three.
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:19 pm » Mei: It'll be a lot easier to handle the whole thing, anyway.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:19 pm » Dusk: I hate to say this, but I'm more worried about their being a necromancer in town than I am about the autocrat. A necromacer who;s controlling/has fooled Ikki, leader of the hunt...who's set to marry the mmagistrate's son...who may be the next autocrat if the assasination happens...My head hurts.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:19 pm » Baoshi: Even asleep, some chance of knowing a little more might help.
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:19 pm » Mei: Er... well, we still have to worry about it. But, I got it set up so they'll be trying to ambush the Autocrat in a certain place. Meanwhile, I, as Sakura, have to lead him to the aforementioned place.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:18 pm » first, how many bashing points have I recovered today?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:18 pm » Baoshi: ....Nnnoooo..... I was sort of hoping on luck... but maybe wandering drugged into the District is a bad idea, then. >< Well, it's still *something* to try...
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:18 pm » Wei: So, Mei... if we've got a handle on them, does that mean we don't have to worry about the assasination attempt...
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:18 pm » Also, Shun, make a occult + intelligence check
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:18 pm » Shun: Yes, that bad. And it's more like Mei got a handle on them. I was about to duke it out with Baldy.
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:17 pm » Mei: The revolutionaries, I mean.
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:17 pm » Mei: [@Shun+Baoshi]: Fortunately, I think we've got a handle on them.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:17 pm » Dusk: Would it be an idea to have some before sleeping tonight, too?? How many doses do you have?
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:17 pm » Aunt May: Baoshi, most fo the time people who drink that are drugged and fall unconscious. It's a strong depressant that puts nearly anyone who drinks it to sleep unless they have a built up resistance. Have you ever had any before?"
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:16 pm » Baoshi: ....That bad, huh Shun...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:16 pm » Baoshi: I was going to use it to ask about the... events. But theres no reason i couldn;t do this during the day... I assume.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:16 pm » Baoshi: Yes. I read about it, a few times... ghost Flower. Normaly, you drink of it, and as you sleep speak to the dead... but it was rumored that 'some' could use it to speak to the dead while awake.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:16 pm » Wei: Huh... weird...
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:15 pm » Mei: Yes, there is. I came across some mentions of it in— well, a library once...
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:15 pm » Aunt May: ... a tea that speaks to ghosts? There is such a thing?
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:15 pm » Shun: Well the 'rebels' have the tactical skill of someone who may have watched a game of gateway in a past life.
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:15 pm » Mei: You know, I was thinking... we definitely need to cook up a few things tonight. [whispers to Baoshi]
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:14 pm » Shun:*smiles a bit* Eh, what else is new.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:14 pm » Wei: Hey Shun... how was your trip?
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:14 pm » Dusk: Hi, Shun. *kiss on thecheek* We got troubles.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:13 pm » Baoshi: I can do it during the day, instead. I think I have my hands on a tea that allows you to speak to ghosts...
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:13 pm » Shun:*enters*
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:13 pm » Oh boy
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:13 pm » Aunt May: You know it wouldn't look good if someone saw you there this late at night, honey. What do you need them for?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:12 pm » Baoshi: ...Oh! Oh, thats right... lord, I had almost forgotten that. Thats... still unpleasant to think of. Auntie? Can I possibly ask for the key to the Gardens tonight? Theres somethign I want to check for.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:12 pm » Dusk: *fills Mei in*
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:11 pm » Mei: [walks in from the Location of Unspecificity] Ummm.... what did I miss?
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:11 pm » Aunt May: *Emerges from the shadows right behind Baoshi* I'm here, dear.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:11 pm » Dusk: Baoshi! She's shaking up with Ikki, right? Ikki knows about Sidereals. She called you 'Vizier', remember?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:11 pm » Baoshi: ...I would say that yes... but now It seems like something *else* could be happening... and I still need more information. *sips tea* ...is Auntie awake?
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:11 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:10 pm » [Say, Z: What did the check on if anyone's following turn up?]
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:10 pm » .
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:10 pm » ...that's worrying.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:09 pm » Heeheehee....hah hah hah.... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:09 pm » Fuzzy: Are we still protecting the autocrat at the party?
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:09 pm » Wei: Hmmm.... is there any way you can tell if she's the person who's affecting things outside of fate, or whatever your superior was talking about?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:08 pm » Baoshi: I think the bottom line is that her having the ability to make someone move gaurds is worrying. TO me, the autocrat is below the safety of the city in general. And I;m worried about the fact that she even knows what a Sidreal IS>
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:07 pm » Wei: *nods* At this point, I'm not sure what to think... but I've got a feeling that it's not good, if she wants it to happen...
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:06 pm » Yay! Jane!
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:06 pm » [I'm back!]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:05 pm » Baoshi: Might. Big might. Chaos one way or another seems like it would suit her... but thats ust going by the profile of someone we know was taking out supporting nobles...
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:05 pm » Dusk: I don't know her plan, but we need to take her out. But even if we ambushed her, we'd probably have Ikki or a host of dragonbloods and monks charging to her 'rescue'. *sigh*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:05 pm » Baoshi: She might, she might not. She was just 'suggesting; that gaurds be moved... I think she;s might be unconnected to the assasination attempt.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:05 pm » Wei: Maybe? Or maybe there's something else...
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:03 pm » Fuzzy: Doesn't she want the assassination attempt to succeed, though?
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:03 pm » I know, I may think of something else later too.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:02 pm » *Shrugs* That's one possibility, Demo. Or there might be others.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:02 pm » Baoshi: Well, she was there, and I was there, and I was Tao. And the scared part of me was very far away in my thinking... *sips hsi tea*
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:01 pm » for not thinking of the possible plan she's going for. She's getting as many guards at the palace to deal with the assassination attempt so there aren't as many defending the rest of the city. She's after all of Thorns. Or so my current line of logic says.
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:01 pm » *didn't know you talked to her...
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:01 pm » Fuzzy: Wow... I didn
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:01 pm » Wei: ...Are you okay?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:00 pm » Baoshi: very *likely* knows about the assasination plan, anyeays. She was reccomending more gaurds at the party, and less elsewhere... she might just be weakening the defenses in that elsewhere. And yes, breifly. As 'Tao', anyways.
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:00 pm » Fuzzy: *hops off of Baoshi's head and turns into a person again* (1 mote personal)
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:59 pm » feel stupid for what?
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:59 pm » oh. I see now. and feel stupid for not thinking of this sooner.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:58 pm » Technically you don't KNOW that she knows about the potential assassination plan, but you know she was recommending they post more guards at the party and thus less elsewhere.
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:58 pm » Fuzzy: Caw?
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:58 pm » Wei: ...You met her?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:58 pm » Baoshi: *accepts tea* I kept my cool about it, and got a goo dlook at the house she was at, which belong to a avid dragon blooded supporter, who makes my skin crawl.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:57 pm » Baoshi: ...Well. The nice thing is, I can say with certainty Miss Necromancer is in control of someone who can command the city gaurd... she knows about the potential assasination plan... and she was able to tell I was a sidreal.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:57 pm » Dusk: *pours some tea, and brings it to baoshi*
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:57 pm » Wei: Fuzzy? ...I was about to ask if you had anything to say... *sighs* I'll just settle for patting... *pats fuzzy's bird head*
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:56 pm » .
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:55 pm » Fuzzy: Caw! *flies up and perches on Baoshi's head* Caw.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:55 pm » Wei: *Nods* ...Baoshi?
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:55 pm » Dusk: Baoshi! I turned back when I lost sight of you. What did you find? Are you okay?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:55 pm » Baoshi: *makes it O mays house, and walks inside, lets Fuzzy out of hsi robe, and then quietly slides down a wall to the floor*
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:53 pm » Ok after getting the money, Deka will hide and secure the money on her and head back
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:53 pm » Dusk: Thanks, Wei. Besides, daggers are nice to hide under a gown. Can't go to a party without accesories. *thunks something against a wall*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:53 pm » Alright. 'Tao" and Shun and anyone with them has reached Aunt May's home now.
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:52 pm » (talking to Z)
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:52 pm » Wei: *nods* They can come back if you miss... but sure, I'll see if I can find some of them...
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:51 pm » Dusk: I love the nifty war boomerangs you made, and I have a sling. But I hate to use the boomerangs much until my throwing improves.
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:51 pm » Fuzzy: *in Baoshi's coat* Caw!
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:51 pm » Wei: Probably? I'd have to check the shop, but I've probably got a few laying around...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:50 pm » Baoshi: *Is Tao, and is leaving a party*
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:50 pm » Shun:*is heading back to May's unaware of whatever thing Zo rolled stealth for :P *
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:50 pm » Dusk: *thows again* Wei? Would you have any plain ol' daggers? I have a couple already.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:50 pm » In any event... it is now roughly 8:45 pm...
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:49 pm » Fuzzy: *is a bird!*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:49 pm » BBC: *watches, impressed* ooooh!
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 pm » Wei: *smiles* He is pretty cute doing that...
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 pm » Teal: *tugs BBC over to see Desus* Peep! Meep peep!
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 pm » Dusk: *throws stuff, while waiting for everyone to come home* Aw, wait'll Shun sees Desus!
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 pm » D'awww...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:46 pm » D;awwww.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:46 pm » ShunOOC: Heh, good boy. Helping out around the house I see.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:46 pm » and ok
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:46 pm » heh
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:46 pm » Desus: Kwi! *Using his teeny breath weapon!*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:45 pm » And Desus discovered he could light fires to help the cooking staff grill stuff!
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:45 pm » Oh Z, how much money did Luvian give Deka?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:45 pm » Wheee!
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:45 pm » You still need a bit more training, Demo.
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:44 pm » Fuzzy: *one more day for her excellency... hopefully...*
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:44 pm » would enough time have passed for Shun to get his war excellency?
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:44 pm » Wei: *is ready!*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:43 pm » It was getting dark on the 5th day! We'd met with the liberation movement, and evil things were lurking.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:43 pm » Rand: *has quite a fight on his hands! But blows a quick kiss to Madness*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:42 pm » Previously on... Internet Flash thingy...
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:41 pm » Monster thing: *very heavy and very sharp*
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:41 pm » It's fine, Zobot. Hi!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:41 pm » Heh, s' awwright.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:41 pm » It's fine, Zobot. We've been amusing ourselves.
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:41 pm » Madnes: <3!
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:41 pm » it's ok zo. whenever is fine with me
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:40 pm » mDemo:You're not a bad shot yourself.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:40 pm » It's okay Zobot...
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:40 pm » That is ok Z
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:40 pm » I was really REALLY late
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:40 pm » Rand: *dodge! Fight! Grapple!*
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:40 pm » heh
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:40 pm » Sorry...sorry
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:40 pm » Aw,,how romantic of her. :)
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:39 pm » Madness: I finished it!~
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:39 pm » *Rand is promptly attacked by a large monster made of some heavy, dull black material, with quite a lot of obsidian-blade claw-like bits*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:39 pm » Cutename: And you shoot really well~ *kiss*
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:39 pm » mDemo: Thanks, and you're sweet.*kiss*
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:39 pm » Madness: *grins*
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:38 pm » Ran d: *turns, and grins* Hi, Sweetness. What's up?
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:38 pm » Miss Clay: And me?
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:38 pm » Wally: ...Oh, right, that too... Caaaaaake!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:38 pm » Cutename: I like you all not dying~ You;re big an' tough and nice~
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:38 pm » Madness: *pokes Rand in the back of the head*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:38 pm » Rad: Eeee~! Worth celebrating, I think~
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:37 pm » mDemo: Saw your bit in the narrative. Nice to know someone's thinking of me in a way that doesn't involve me dying.*grin*
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:37 pm » Chic: It's official. We're an OT3 now. *hands out cake*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:37 pm » Cutename: ...Throw water baloons at Mister Calvin? Opertive Jane can be in charge of that.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:36 pm » Hi Claire!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:36 pm » Cutename: Eeee~! *hugs his arms*
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:36 pm » Jane: So... what do we do now that we're in the club?
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:36 pm » Jess: I'm sassy, but not always a dame. can I sit in?
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:36 pm » mDemo:*hugs cutename* hi there.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:36 pm » Cutename: Hmm... I think you warrant a decent 7 on the Sassy Scale!
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:35 pm » Miss Clay: Am I sassy enough?
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:35 pm » Hi!
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:35 pm » Hi!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:34 pm » Cutename: *hands Jane her newspaper hat* Now we need a treehouse!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:34 pm » Rad: *hugs!*
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:34 pm » Jane: I'll join.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:34 pm » Chic: *Hugs Wally and Rad* Wheeee!!!!
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:34 pm » Wally: Cake! *hugs* ...And hugs! *Hugs Rad too*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:33 pm » Rad: Cake!
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:33 pm » Chic: Hugs* Cake.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:32 pm » Cutename: I bring this meeting of the G. R. O. S. S to order! 'Generaly Remarkable Order of Sassy dameS', Cutename preciding!
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:30 pm » Wally: ....Awwww... *still hugging chic* ...Cake?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:30 pm » Rad: Lyric Title: I Only Have Eyes For You Song Sung By: Frank Sinatra My love must be a kind of blind love I can't see anyone but you And dear, I wonder if you find love An optical illusion, too? Are the stars out tonight? I don't know if it's cloudy or bright 'Cause I only have eyes for you, dear The moon may be high But I can't see a thing in the sky 'Cause I only have eyes for you. I don't know if we're in a garden Or on a crowded avenue You are here, so am I Maybe millions of people go by But they all disappear from view And I only have eyes for you~!"
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:30 pm » brb
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:29 pm » Rad: *singing Sinatra all giddily*
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:29 pm » Wally: *tackleglomp Chic!* ...Cake?
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:28 pm » Hi, Tinker!
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:28 pm » Oh no! Demo turned into a post zombie!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:28 pm » Hi!
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:28 pm » Hi Tinker!
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:28 pm » poooost poooooost *zombie shuffle*
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:28 pm » hey tink
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:27 pm » ...That was weird
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:27 pm » Pooooooost up!
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:27 pm » ok test is done
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:27 pm » wow
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:27 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:27 pm » heh
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:27 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:26 pm » Gonna test something
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:26 pm » back
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:25 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:23 pm » brb
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:19 pm » Cool.
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:16 pm » Heh but if you want to talk about WW2, I got a lot of stuff pat down on that subject
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:16 pm » I took a music history class but remember next to nothing about it
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:15 pm » I onl know them for two songs. Bugle Boy and that one song from Fallout 3 about civilazation
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:15 pm » Yep... it was totally an easy credit ^_^
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:14 pm » *snicker* I could so pass that class.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:14 pm » Yaaay! *has cookie!* I blame my Rock and Roll history class, personally ^_^
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:11 pm » I know who they were. My parents were a bit older than my friend's parents, so yeah.
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:10 pm » WWII music huh. Then you must know the Andrew sisters then
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:10 pm » That'[s right. *gives Wally a cookie*
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:10 pm » Robert Johnson...
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:10 pm » Well, I grew up on my mom's WWII music, 30's through 50's stuff. Silly songs to romantic ballads, so I was exposed to it a lot,
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:09 pm » Like the name of that one blues singer who was really good and supposedly sold his soul to the devil at the crossroads to be a better player
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:08 pm » Been a long time since I have delved into those types of songs so I got a general idea on some of them but nothing in detail
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:08 pm » Dave Brubeck Quartet, yep.
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:07 pm » I know that is one of the more popular one
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:07 pm » *Snerk* Only occasionally...
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:07 pm » You must know anad like the song "take 5"
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:07 pm » Heh. Smart aleck. :)
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:07 pm » Heh...naw, Chic, we never would have noticed...
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:06 pm » I am starting to lke him myself
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:06 pm » *like*
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:06 pm » I liek the Scatman John clip, hawk.
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:06 pm » I can tell
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:06 pm » That is my other favorite from that era
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:06 pm » Yeah, I likes older jazz and blues,can you tell?
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:05 pm » A train written by Duke Ellington.
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:05 pm » (looking up who did it) The A train was pretty good
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:05 pm » Did duets with Ella fitzgerald at one point, same era, She was the Queen of Scat.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:05 pm » Pretty much 20's through 40's, at least...
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:04 pm » Or earlier, I believe. From louisiana. Louis the Lip, because of the trumpet. one of the early early jazz players.
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:04 pm » I mean Louis
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:03 pm » 30's wasn't he?
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:03 pm » Indeed...
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:03 pm » Yep! It's old.
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:03 pm » John's last hit I mean
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:02 pm » But I never knew that that type of singing had a name
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:02 pm » This was Scatman's last hit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUWBAy3b ... re=related
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:01 pm » I know he was a good blues player. I forget what songs he did but my dad really likes him. He is a big blues fan
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:00 pm » I do know
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:00 pm » That's Louis Armstrong in the Scatman John clip, you know. Nice.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:59 pm » Hi, Jane.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:59 pm » Hi Jane!
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:58 pm » Hey Jane
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:58 pm » Hi, Chic.
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:57 pm » http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VaJVDHR ... re=related
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:57 pm » Well that explains Scatman John. He died in 09 but his songs did that
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:56 pm » Scatting is stringing together nonsense syllables, like doo be a shoo dop. He's an old bluesman, I believe.
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:56 pm » Who is Scatman Cruthers?
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:55 pm » Nope. Scatman Cruthers, yes. John, no.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:55 pm » Yeah, but still... it's too bad
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:55 pm » Hey Chic, have you heard of Scatman John?
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:54 pm » I'll live Wally.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:54 pm » blarg, probably because it kicked me off then reconnected real quick...
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:54 pm » Too bad about the co-workers, though...
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:53 pm » That's cool...
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:53 pm » huh, says you are offline in AIM demo
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:53 pm » back
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:52 pm » Okay. Kicking back, being lazy.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:52 pm » hey chic! And I'm aliright. bit annoyed at my co-'workers', but ok.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:52 pm » I'm doing pretty decent. How about you?
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:51 pm » How is everyone?
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:51 pm » Kay...
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:50 pm » Now brb, I need to let the dog in
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:50 pm » Hey chic!
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:50 pm » And Hi Chic!
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:50 pm » Ahh, that's how it'll go... hope they speed up sometime
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:49 pm » Hi, all.
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:48 pm » I am mostly waiting on a few things to download. Going very very slow
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:47 pm » Not too bad... not doing much, so that's fun
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:47 pm » anyways how are you
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:45 pm » Cool...
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:44 pm » He did a song did scatman's world
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:41 pm » Ahhh... cool
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:41 pm » Well I am going through his songs on youtube. He has a good singing voice
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:40 pm » Not I?
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:39 pm » quick question. Who knows Scatman John?
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:38 pm » better then yesterday
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:37 pm » How're you?
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:36 pm » Hey Hawk...
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:33 pm » Hey wally
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:33 pm » yeah
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:31 pm » *nod* Yeah... that's how it goes...
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:31 pm » *he'd
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:29 pm » yeah. Zo told Tinker that he's be late today, not sure by how much though.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:28 pm » Pretty decent... hanging around, the usual
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:25 pm » you?
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:25 pm » pretty good.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:25 pm » Hey... how're you?
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:23 pm » hey wally
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:14 pm » Hellos?
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:57 pm » hello everyone
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:38 pm » hawk
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:36 pm » demo
Demothesis « Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:23 pm » Hello?
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:37 pm » hmmm
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:51 am » Zzzz...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:49 am » Gnigh, Claire. :3
Claire « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:49 am » Goodnight, Tinker!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:49 am » *burrows into bed* Zzz...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:49 am » Good night, folks. :D Sweet dreams, have a good day, and Ill see you tommorow. May you avoid these !@!@ fal colds... ><
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:48 am » Zzzzzzz.....
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:48 am » *patrols*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:48 am » Baoshi: *has faleen asleep reading with nellus*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:48 am » *sweeps up chat, and hangs up the key*
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:48 am » Goodnight, Tinker.
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:47 am » goodnight
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:47 am » Alright, folks- the Catgirls have ben tucked, and I need to sleep. :)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:47 am » Eta: *alseep, huggign the train set Jane got him*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:46 am » Rad: *sleeps as well*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:46 am » Ouch.
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:45 am » Heh talking about paraniod. sometimes my dad will roll the dice for no other reason then to make the players think there is danger
chicgeek « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:44 am » Chic: *snuggles, asleep*
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:44 am » Yeah, on both accounts
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:44 am » Well, we'll see soon.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:44 am » Me, I still get paranoid when he asks us for stats... I;m used to DMs checking character sheets to mean danger signs.

_________________
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don’t talk" -Tuco, The Good the Bad and the Ugly

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted quest logs VI
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:15 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2656
Quote:
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:10 am » Maybe we should cut it off here and continue later.
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:09 am » (gah sorry, I am trying to think of a way to word it to make it work)
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:08 am » .
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:06 am » "Y-yes...I'm the only person working h-here..."
Demothesis « Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:06 am » .
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:03 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:03 am » OOCBaoshi: Thats true.
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:03 am » (forgot to make sure this is the right person)
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:02 am » Snow: You are the owner correct?
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:01 am » critical moment, give me a moment
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:00 am » DuskOOC: heck, may would know who to pass the word to, perhaps, on what's going to happen. But, that's for later.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:59 am » The man's smile fades into a look of confusion as he takes the money. "Oh? H-how can I help yuh-you?"
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:59 am » Snow: *digs through her coin purse and takes out the correct amount* I am also here on some official business.
Claire « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:58 am » FuzzyOOC: *hugs BaoshiOOC* You can tell her to get out of the city, now.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:58 am » OOCBaoshi: Exactly. It;s a comfort... of a sort.
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:58 am » DuskOOC: *pats Baoshi's shouldr*
Claire « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:58 am » OOCFuzzy: I think if you weren't there, they'd just kill her at the same time they kill everyone else...
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:57 am » "T-that one?" He investigates it. "T-thirty eight y-yen..."
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:57 am » Snow: *smiles* actually you can. On several things. First, how much for this book?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:56 am » OOCbaoshi: But if I wasn;t here, they;d likely try to kill her anyways...
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:56 am » .
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:56 am » Ok... the bookseller looks up. "O-oh! Hello, m-miss... may I-I help you?" He pushes his specacles up the bridge of his nose and smiles at you.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:56 am » OOCBaoshi: They tried to kill my Aunt because I was there. I;m... not sure how I feel about this.
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:55 am » Snow: *will pick a book and take it to the bookseller, a book on merchanting*
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:54 am » BTW: Mei is up next after we're done with this.... I dunno how long it'll take but yeah
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:54 am » (I keep thinking of going direct but I don't want to be direct right now)
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:53 am » [Mei: This'll be fun to watch.]
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:53 am » The store is entirely empty of customers, although tii's around the lunch hour so that may be somewhat expected.
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:53 am » which gives me a moment to think on how I am going to approach this
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:52 am » Snow: *will enter the bookstore and take a look around first, seeing if the store is empty of customers
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:52 am » Anyways... Alright. The bookstore is open, but looks run down. There's a single shopkeeper inside, an aging man with gray hair and scuffed spectacles working at a front desk.
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:51 am » anyways moving on
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:51 am » .
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:51 am » I know I have seen it elsewhere
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:50 am » Specifically the part saying "And if not forewarned of your race's extinction by the whispers of that lusus, you would have BIG PLANS FOR THE THRONE. All the plans. All of them."
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:50 am » (warning, the mood and state I am in will most likely make Deka make a stupid mistake, jsut a fair warning)
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:50 am » The reference is from here: http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=004341
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:49 am » Snow: *will go to the bookstore*
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:49 am » (Kinda like saying "You fail at failing")
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:49 am » Ok, the 5000 yen one was closer... it's a smallish used bookstore in the Mend called Words of the Past.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:48 am » (Hee!)
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:47 am » (Reminds me of an internet meme)
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:47 am » [What's the reference, anyway?]
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:47 am » Whichever is closer
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:46 am » Anyways, my odd sense of humor aside, you've donned a clever disguise. Now both your marks are in the Mend. Which one are you going to first? The 5000 yen one or the 2000 jade scrip one?
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:46 am » heh sorry did not quite get the referance
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:46 am » just kidding. You're disguised.
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:46 am » ?
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:45 am » You have the disguises. All of them.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:45 am » Ok. You've disguised yourself so well,.
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:45 am » DuskOOC: darn it! Almost had him. I knew I should've brought scooby snacks.
Demothesis « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:44 am » ShunOOC:*plan plan plan!*
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:44 am » 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=9
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:44 am » ok
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:43 am » Will roll for it hold on
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:43 am » Flawlessly Impenetrable Disguise (227)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:43 am » OOCbaoshi: *has such a headache*
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:43 am » Goodnight, Wally.
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:43 am » Gonna use my disguise charm for that, hold on
Claire « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:42 am » Goodnight, Wally.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:42 am » Ok... well, first of all, make your disguise check
Demothesis « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:42 am » g'night
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:42 am » Night, Wei.
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:42 am » night
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:42 am » Night Wei.
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:41 am » Deka will go out disguised to finish the collection since no one else seem to need her back at May's atm
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:41 am » (Alright... I've got school, and I think Wei can be on autopilot for the rest of the game, so I'm gonna head off...)
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:41 am » Ok. So you're collecting the other two payments, right?
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:40 am » DekaOOC: *is woken from her nap* wait what?
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:40 am » brb
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:40 am » An unplanned one, anyway
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:40 am » Wow, I really didn't expect to roll a Accused encounter twice in this story.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:39 am » Ok. Next up. Deka.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:39 am » Baoshi: ...Good luck. *faint wave*
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:38 am » Wei: *waves* Later... I guess...
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:38 am » Dusk: *nods* We've got work to do. Let's go get the others.
Demothesis « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:38 am » .
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:38 am » Ok, he's walking off...
Claire « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:37 am » Fuzzy: Ok! See you later! Well, hopefully not, but anyway.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:37 am » "Can't really do that. Not on MoW's time. But I can try to stay away from you guys if I can. Later."
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:37 am » Wei: ...Sorry? I'm sure you'll survive it...
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:37 am » [Mei: Your prounciation of "posse" is passé.]
Claire « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:36 am » Fuzzy: Possee?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:36 am » "So stay out of the fighting. If you can. You warned us, after all. We warn you."
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:35 am » "Aw man... Lawgiver and his possee of mortals and Celestials gettin' all up in my face..." he grumbles.
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:35 am » Wei: *shrug* I'm sure he's got somebody to account to... and it's not like he's going to not have any weapons anyways, right?
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:34 am » Ok. There are three daggers, all of the Fine quality. You can add the improvments however you want.
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:34 am » Dusk: *hands him the bag with a grin*
Claire « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:34 am » Fuzzy: Can we take his money so he doesn't just go and buy more daggers?
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:33 am » Dusk: *takes the daggers* Nice. I'll keep these. But that outfit so doesn't go with your hair.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:33 am » "...and a honey-ration bar."
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:33 am » "Man, all I've got in there is some clothing I was buying for that party, and a few pretty daggers I was gonna use on you cats later."
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:33 am » .
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:32 am » Is that what you mean?
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:32 am » Wait...the binding agreements?
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:32 am » Well, not without making it more obvious...
Demothesis « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:32 am » .
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:32 am » Wei: ...Can we at least look through your bags real quick? I know she's been kinda restraining herself from snooping...
Claire « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:32 am » Fuzzy: Yup!
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:32 am » A pity we can;t use Dusk's anima power...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:32 am » "Nice dichotemy. We will get as many kids out of the city as we can."
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:31 am » Dusk: Fuzzy, you've got his bags.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:31 am » "'s long as you get some kids outta the city, I could really go either way at this point."
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:31 am » He puts his hands back in his pockets. "So are you guys gonna let me go or am I gonna die horribly in the streets while calling for the guards to come screw you all over?"
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:29 am » Dusk: You aren't the type to roll over and die yourself, so you can't blame Wei for that.
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:29 am » Wei: ...Ouch. That looks like it hurt... But to be fair, I was just defending myself...
Claire « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:29 am » Fuzzy: Owie...
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:29 am » "Man, being Reva's test subject for a night really sucked..."
Claire « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:28 am » Fuzzy: Well, you seem like a reasonable person.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:28 am » He looks at Dusk and pionts at Wei. "I'm not happy with HIM because I got in trouble 'cause of him." He lifts up his left arm... showing you what looks to be a LOONG incision all along the arm, and stitches running along it, tying it up. "I got this because he wouldn't just roll over and die."
Claire « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:28 am » Fuzzy: Because his boss is gonna make him attack us, even though we seem like reasonable people?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:27 am » Baoshi: ...*thinking*
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:27 am » Dusk: We've got work to do. Accused, ....why aren't you happy with us? Seems like everyone wants to kill us, but darned if I know why. *a little sad*
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:27 am » Wei: ...*shrug* Sorry for giving you trouble with that? Well... not really, though
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:26 am » Accused flinches. "Don't thank me, man. I'm still not happy with you, I'm just not crazy enough to fight you, Lawgiver... man, I screwed up on hitting you and then I had to suffer for it..."
Claire « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:26 am » Fuzzy: We'll try to get as many kids out as we can!
Demothesis « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:25 am » .
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:25 am » Wei: *nods* Well... thanks for the info, at least...
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:25 am » .
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:25 am » .
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:24 am » Accused sniffs. "Man, they don't tell me anyhting. All I know is stuff I've figured out by watching the others. Violated's Mask's favorite. I'm just some guy he picked up along the way a few days ago."
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:23 am » Wei: *looks at Accused* ....I'll do my best, but no guarentees...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:23 am » Baoshi: ...Do you know how you all know that three of us are dead? I thought that information was private.
Claire « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:22 am » Fuzzy: It was just a thought...
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:21 am » Accused looks at Fuzzy, is silent for a second, and then looks at Wei. "No idea, man."
Claire « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:21 am » Fuzzy: Oh! Since you're gonna attack us later, do you have any nonfatal weaknesses we can exploit?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:20 am » Baoshi: ...*deep breath* I see. A cunning strategest then, clearly. We'll have to weigh our options.
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:20 am » Wei: Huh... Any idea on what this big thing he's planning on doing is? Just so we know when to run, obviously...
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:20 am » Dusk: *nods* We'll do our best. And, we're tougher than you think. *grins* He'll have more of a fight than he thinks!
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:20 am » Accused blinks. "Aw man. I need to start running now, don't I?"
Demothesis « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:19 am » ShunOOC: Oh, I reeeeeealy hope I've got a winning plan now. Nothing like beating the 'chessmaster'
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:19 am » [Mei: Baoshi, heel!]
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:19 am » .
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:19 am » [Mei: We can't. But....]
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:19 am » Baoshi: *freezes up a little*
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:18 am » "You can't stop Mask of Winters. That guy's just the worst possible thing ever... heck, he's the one who told Violated and me to kill that Maybe lady. Thought that the starcalled guy over there would be the easiest ot catch if we pissed him off."
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:17 am » Accused pauses. "Just... just get out of here. We're gonna have to hunt you down anyway, but if you all can at least get SOME people out..."
Demothesis « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:17 am » ShunOOC: For the record, I probably would have punched you once. Which is why I'm not the diplomat.
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:17 am » Wei: If there's anything else at all you think we'd find useful to know... Well, you know how to get in touch with us..
Claire « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:17 am » Fuzzy: Yeah! ...what were you buying, by the way? *still holding his shopping bags*
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:16 am » Wei: *nods, and bows to Accused* ...Thanks for your help...
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:16 am » Dusk: Accused....if you ever change your m ind, the offer stands.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:16 am » Accused reaches forward, slowly, and shakes your hand.
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:16 am » Dusk: Nope! *rolls up her sleeve*
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:15 am » Accused looks at Dusk. "...you aren't gonna stab me, are you?"
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:15 am » Dusk: *holds out her hand to Accused* Thank you.
Demothesis « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:15 am » ShunOOC: No you just have the rebelion, we still have to get the extra guard back away from the palace.
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:14 am » Wei: Huh... Interesting...
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:14 am » "We all got another mission, though. When the city's going down the drain, we were all supposed to meet up with some other people on our side, not deathknights, and track you all down and kill or capture who we could. It's not as important, but The Mask watns something that you guys have. Or something like that."
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:14 am » Baoshi: Oooh.... thats a... pretty good plan, actualy.
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:14 am » [Mei: Hey, that scarred guy must have been—!]
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:14 am » [Mei: Okay, the good news is we've got a handle on two of those. The first is obviously the dinner party, and the second must be the rebellion.... both of which I'm on.]
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:13 am » ... I had a feeling one of them was helping the rebellion when he said four of us
Claire « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:13 am » Fuzzy: *thinks* ....errr, why?
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:13 am » "Well, sorta. I was just working with Revelations, mostly. Anyway, Violated had some thing with getting all the city's leaders away from their posts on a key night with their pants down or soemthing, Revelation has a smaller army of undead hidden in the mend made from people who no one would notice missing: ..whores, cutpurses, stuff like that, and the other guy was doing something with rebellions. And there's a 5th one of us leading a forward force that's going to charge into the city once Mask of Winters does...something. He didn't tell us what, but we'd know it when we see it. THen once everything's falling to pot, Mask of Winters shows up with an overwhelming force and squashes anyhting that's left."
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:12 am » Dusk: *baps Wei lightly* Listen to him.
Demothesis « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:12 am » ShunOOC: Four plans? Danigt, I only accounted for two...
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:12 am » Wei: ...Shush, you and your semantics...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:12 am » Baoshi: *listens*
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:11 am » Dusk: 8quietly* He said, 'four of us.'
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:11 am » Wei: Four? Does that include you?
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:11 am » (A trained bear, with a little hat?like a circus bear?
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:10 am » Wei: ...No, Fuzzy, not in cities, generally...
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:10 am » "Look, there's four of us in the city. Four of... well, we don't really have titles, but just call us "Deathknights" or something, ok? Mask of Winters sent us all here to try and undermine the city for a coming invasion as best we could. And each of us had our own plan."
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:10 am » Aw...
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:09 am » Wei: *listening*
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:09 am » .
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:09 am » Dusk: *listening!*
Claire « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:09 am » Fuzzy: Kids like bears, right?
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:09 am » (D'aww...)
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:08 am » Dusk: They all don't deserve to die...The guy running the market stand, the widowed mom with a bunch of kids? Heck, I even met one nob who's a sweet old lady. But most of the people here are just folks. Please, anything you can tell us will help save lives. And if you come with us, we'll protect you as best we can.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:08 am » SS looks practically heartbroken. ""I... I can't. I really can't just leave this guy. He'd track me down and I'd die with you guys. But... listen ok?"
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:07 am » .
Claire « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:06 am » Fuzzy: *trying to figure out how to get the kids out of the mend... and everyone else...*
Claire « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:06 am » .
Demothesis « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:05 am » ShunOOC: I will rage impotently at you two later.*going to get changed*
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:04 am » All that figuring for a measly 2. :)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:04 am » OOCBaoshi: Just do your best.
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:04 am » BBCode 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=5
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:04 am » (OOC, there are ways to interrogate someone while still being nice... Ever watch the Closer?)
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:03 am » Ok, make your roll, Dusk
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:03 am » ...Wally makes a decent point, but keep in mind that if you're interrogating him, you really ought to be a bit more intimidating and if you try that he might run.
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:02 am » All right, Pres. it is!
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:02 am » [Mei: C'mon. First you step to the left, then you wave your pom-poms...]
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:02 am » Presence is usually used in these one on one situations.
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:02 am » (I'd say, since you're trying to find out further information and get him to spill the beans, you'd be interrogating him... but that's just my interpretation of Investigation)
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:02 am » All right-Performance, then? I want to impress him. I would say investigation if I was only trying to fin d out all he knows, but I also want him to switch sides.
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:02 am » DekaOOC: *whistles inncoently and grins*
Demothesis « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:01 am » ShunOOC: Lies!
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:01 am » I'm open to letting you use other abilities instead of presence, but you have to sell me on it.
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:01 am » [Mei: It looks good on you! [is wearing a matching outfit]]
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:00 am » I can't.
Demothesis « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:00 am » ShunOOC:*rooting for Dusk* ...Wait, how'd I end up in a cheerleader uniform?... $#%^ Deeeeeekaaaaa!!!
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:00 am » Good point.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:59 am » How do you justify Investigation for this?
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:59 am » Well, of the three Investigation is higher, and I have an excellency in it.
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:58 am » .
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:58 am » (Umm... It's generally up to you, though each type has drawbacks and benifits...)
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:57 am » Zobot?
Demothesis « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:57 am » makes sense to me...
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:56 am » .
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:56 am » (Though, interestingly enough, it's used in place of stealth if you're trying to ambush someone at a party with an unexpected question)
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:56 am » Presence 1, Charisma 3, circlet 1....and any bonus that mastery Small Manners gives for the 1 magnitude lesser* So, that's it? Can I choose pese, perfom, or Investigation, or is that the gm's call?
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:55 am » (Ironically enough, given the fact that Socialize isn't used in the type of attack the term configns*
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:54 am » (Socialize isn't normally used for social attacks... it's either Presence, Performance, or Investigation)
Demothesis « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:54 am » .
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:53 am » Drat. Not Socialize? Oh, well.
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:53 am » (Usually, Anyways...)
Claire « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:53 am » .
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:53 am » (Presence+Charisma+Any specialites... You can use an excellency to improve it, obviously
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:53 am » Just the +1 for the circlet. 3 charisma, 3 socialize, and I used m y combo, which gives me-"mastery Small manners-in social combat treat all enemy groups as 1 point of magnitude smaller., sagacious will negate a hostile social atatck"
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:53 am » (Thank god for alluminum tape...
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:50 am » (Phew!)
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:50 am » Ok. Make a check, Dusk. In this context I think it's just a social + charisma, unless you've got any charms you're using.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:49 am » (Oooh yes.... that is for sure...)
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:49 am » Okay, Dusk will make a social attack. To get him to change sides, or at least spill all the b eans. She doesn't know about the resonance thingy, knows no reason why she shouldn't*
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:49 am » (Thank goodness. I'd look into replacing it, though. Soonish_
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:49 am » ((Okay, I;ve gotten it taped into a position where it sems to be charging...))
Claire « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:48 am » Fuzzy: Eep eep eep eep eep...
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:48 am » DuskOOC: What? His heart isn't in this, he got some kind of a raw deal.
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:48 am » .
Claire « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:47 am » Oh no, Tinker!
Claire « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:47 am » (back)
Demothesis « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:47 am » ShunOOC: Well hopefully I've got an idea to deal with the two armies.
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:47 am » Oh dear, Tinker...
Demothesis « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:46 am » uh oh
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:46 am » Okay, just wearing the circlet gives me + 1 die for presence attacks. (Hey, Dusk used to bring home stray dogs, too :) )
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:46 am » (Ouch... That sucks Tinker)
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:46 am » [How much battery power do you have?]
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:46 am » Baoshi: ...Alright. This is going to be.... interesting.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:45 am » ((Fffff my charge cord is breaking... ))
Demothesis « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:45 am » ShunOOC: Finally figured it out eh?
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:45 am » WeiOOC: ...*looks at Dusk*
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:45 am » He has an intimacy "Mask of Winters" and another one which also sorta-applies here, so he's not just gonna up and join you guys.
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:45 am » I can do that!
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:44 am » Anyone who is trying to convince him to help you is going to have to make a social attack, you knwo
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:44 am » [Mei: Wait, two armies?! Ho-ly....]
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:44 am » Dusk: Well, keep in m ind...the more we know, the more time we can buy.
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:44 am » [Mei: Resonance Eruptions can do anything from dealing direct damage to the Abyssal to destroying the area around them to breaking Intimacies they've formed.... believe me, it's not nice.]
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:44 am » "Look, I can't really tell you too much. Just... just leave tonight. Get as many kids as you can, and leave the city and run. We have to catch one of you, but I screwed up killing that Lawgiver so we could trick his enraged mate, and if you run then you won't have to deal with two arm- ack, er, wait...."
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:44 am » Wei: So... Personally, I don't agree with your assesment, but regardless, we're going to need all the info we can get...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:43 am » ((Brb- my charge cord is doing something wierd....((
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:43 am » Dusk: Who says? *grins* There's more to us than you know.
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:43 am » [Mei: [reads] Also, there's this thing called "resonance" that Abyssals have to deal with... it's like Limit, only it kicks in if they do good.]
Demothesis « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:43 am » ShunOOC: Eh, if he's smart he may figure it out.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:43 am » "That's just the thing. You guys are gonna lose. All I'm doing is giving you a chance to buy some time."
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:42 am » .
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:42 am » Dusk: You'll have a strong circle of allies, now...you may not, later. I don't make offers I don't mean. But...thank you.
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:42 am » Wei: Fair enough... just remember, if we can stop what's happening, that means even more of the kids will be saved... after all, there's no way we're going to be able to get every kid out of here, even if we try as hard as we can...
Claire « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:42 am » (brb)
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:41 am » SSOOC: *Looks at Shun* See, I'm operating under this thing called "an assumption". I'm hoping you guys don't ever meet and discuss it over tea sometimes, got it?
Demothesis « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:41 am » ShunOOC: and he won't after you told us all this? Weird guy.
Claire « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:40 am » Fuzzy: Plus, we're apparently fighting you anyway, so we can protect you and stuff, hopefully,.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:40 am » "'sides, I don't care about what happens to the rest of the city. I just don't wanna see a bunch of kids like me bite it just because..."
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:40 am » Wei: Awww... but it's such a cunning hat!
Claire « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:40 am » Fuzzy: We have jaaaaaaammmm...
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:40 am » Accused contines. "Miss... I can't. You don't know what he's like. Mask of Winters is SERIOUSLY scary. He'd stomp me flat and eat my hat if I ever deserted. [/color]
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:39 am » Baoshi: Well, he;s working with us right now, at least. We have a lot to discuss.
Claire « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:39 am » Fuzzy: Sometimes there's jam!
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:38 am » (Tis okay...)
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:38 am » Dusk: if you stay with them, one of these days you'll be forced to do this again...or worse. Come with us?We're good allies.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:38 am » (Oh. forget that comment then. Sorry.)
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:38 am » (No... Dusk isn't glowy...)
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:37 am » DuskOOC: The 'other 3' were supposed to die. the ambush we barely escaped?
Claire « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:37 am » Fuzzy: I'm just confused...
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:37 am » Ok... anyways... he looks at Dusk, who is a bit glowy. "...the heck?!?"
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:37 am » .
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:37 am » Wei: Yeeeeah... No offense Accused, but lets not let you know how much of that is misinformation, alright? *looks at Fuzzy and Baoshi*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:36 am » *maidens.
Demothesis « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:36 am » ShunOOC: I think...*pokes self*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:36 am » Baoshi raises an eyebrow, and glances at the others. "Well. Thats an interesting mix of informed and mistaken... and the Miadens don;t wear boots."
Demothesis « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:36 am » ShunOOC:... I'm not dead.
Claire « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:36 am » Fuzzy: The other three are dead now?
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:35 am » Wei: *blinks* ... Innnnnteeeeresting...
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:35 am » brb
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:35 am » "Hey Starcalled. We knew you and your partner were gonna be here. I don't know how, but Mask of Winters (that's the Bossman) told us to expect 4 of the chosen of Heaven here... two of the Maiden's lickboots, a Steward, and a Lawgiver. They're part of a circle that all came back together, but the other three are dead now."
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:34 am » Dusk: I'm Dusk. And you're...how does Righteous Dude sound? Or whatever you like.
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:34 am » Wei: ...Do you happen to know where The Child Violated and Abused by the Decadent Knights fits into this? *looks at baoshi* ...There was doubt about saving the kids? *chuckles*
Claire « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:34 am » Fuzzy: Accused of what?
Claire « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:33 am » FuzzyOOC: Yes! We should keep him!
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:33 am » "Alright, really- do I have my job tattooed on my forhe.... oh, never mind. I, for one, will agree to the deal. Dusk? Fuzzy? Wei?" he holds out his hand, looking serious. "I am Baoshi Miao, Accused."
Claire « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:33 am » Fuzy: What do people call you? Tua?
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:33 am » Dusk: And...you're obviously not into this. Want to switch sides? I'll help.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:32 am » SS: "...I'm Thief Unjustly Accused. It's not my name, but I don't got a name anymore."
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:32 am » .
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:32 am » Well... Tinker, you might be able to make the jump between a shadowland (not a deathzone, but it's not a bad term for it) and necromancy, so no.
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:32 am » Wei: Ooh... Invasions are never, ever good...
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:32 am » Dusk: None of us are nobs, and we want to save lifes...you...what do we call you, anyway?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:31 am » Z, if Baoshi wouldn;t be able to put that togetehr for any reason, tell me.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:31 am » Shady Suspect looks at Fuzzy. "Manner of speaking, kid." He shifts to Dusk. "No. I mean that the city's going to be invaded. I don't know the full details, but I know this... my boss has something big set up, and my partner, Revelations of Knowledge Best Left Forgotten, has been building up souls to power it."
Claire « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:31 am » Fuzzy: *?*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:30 am » Baoshi looks at Fuzzy. "A city dying... deathzone."
Demothesis « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:30 am » ShunOOC: Right, adding that to my checklist under "Confirms theory" Fun times...
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:30 am » Dusk: Who told you that? the manipulative necromancer who's going to kill a city?
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:30 am » Wei: And you're pretty kind for someone who tried to kill me yesterday... so I suppose it all works out.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:30 am » Baoshi shrugs, and rolls his eyes. "I was raised on the road, by a book seller. I;m an orphan. And peoples *lives* are in) goddamit how do You *know* that?!"
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:29 am » "You're pretty insightful for the star's chosen. I was told you were all pompus dicks."
Claire « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:29 am » Fuzzy: Errr... how does a city die?
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:29 am » Dusk: Thorns...dies?
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:29 am » DuskOOC: *wit..I'll just make it.*
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:28 am » SS pauses, then looks at Baoshi. "..yeah. Some of them. Others are just gonna get caught in it all when Thorns dies."
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:28 am » DuskOOC: *Dangit! It's 5 motes to use my circlet, I'll be a little glowy...but the darn thing may finally come in handy*
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:28 am » Wei: I think that's something we will do... so however you can help us stop this from happening, the better...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:28 am » Baoshi: Of course! No ghosts, and... anyways, not *as* important as just *saving* them.
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:27 am » I kinda missed it at first
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:27 am » Baoshi: Are they... sacrifice, right? *logic leap*
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:27 am » nvm
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:27 am » why ask why move the children out of the city. In his opnion
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:26 am » Wei: Hmmm... You know, it'd be facinating to try and find out why you can't, but... Matter at hand, anyways...
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:26 am » [Mei: Ho-ly....]
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:26 am » Baoshi: *looks stricken for a moment, before taking a deeeep breath, and straightening his back* ...We can do that. We will do that.
Claire « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:26 am » Fuzzy: Eep...
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:25 am » Shady Suspect closes his eyes. "I... can't... save them. But look. I'm gonna help you, and in return, you gotta go into the mend and get as many kids in there as you can today to follow you, and then get outta the city and get them as far away as you can, ok?" Dusk, as far as you can tell with your charms, he's not lying.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:25 am » Baoshi: ...Children? No. Oh, nonono...
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:25 am » Dusk: *listening-the truth?*
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:25 am » Wei: *nod* Got it... So what's going down? And I'm sure he doesn't...
Claire « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:25 am » Fuzzy: Do you mind if I dig through your shopping bags?
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:24 am » OOC: I've spent 12 personal out of 18, so no glowy yet*
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:24 am » thinking about it, it is a good thing most of the group is talking to SS instead of just deka last night
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:24 am » Shady Suspect sighs. "Look, I... I'm really not supposed to tell you guys much. I mean, part of the plan was to kill one of you four, lawgiver." He's looking at Wei as he speaks. "But... ok, look. I grew up on the streets. The last thing I like to see is a street rat pay for it when the nobs fight, got it? But something's going down soon that's... a lotta kids that don't deserve it are gonna bite it, man."
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:24 am » DuskOOC: That's what I'm here for, the charms. I'm a lover not a fighter*
Claire « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:23 am » Fuzzy: Hi, person!
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:23 am » Baoshi: ...Alright. Talk. We;re listening.
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:22 am » Dusk: *castes her combo-7 m personal. i wp*
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:22 am » Yes. By now everyone's caught up, Baoshi.
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:22 am » Wei: ...How do you want to help? *is wary*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:22 am » *pokes Z* Baoshi? Caught up?
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:22 am » SnowOOC: Servents?
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:22 am » ......
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:21 am » SS: I was trying to talk to one of your servants last night anyway but I lost her! I wanted to HELP you jerks! Calm down!
Claire « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:21 am » FuzzyOOC: I haven't looked in them yet...
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:21 am » .
Claire « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:21 am » Pffffff...
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:21 am » DuskOOC: The bags? Tell me he wasn't shopping for a banana hammock for the paty, Fuzzy.]
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:21 am » Has Baoshi caught up?
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:21 am » Wei: *skids to a stop* ...Keep those hands up, and I swear, I'll get you if you start jumping, alright? *pulls out sword*
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:21 am » SS: No need for anything...flashy, amirite?
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:20 am » SS: Ok, ok! you got me! It's a fair cop, guv'nor, or whatever! No hurting!
Claire « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:20 am » Fuzzy: *runs after everyone!*
Claire « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:20 am » FuzzyOOC: Who'm I, then?
Demothesis « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:19 am » ShunOOC: Well, you may get to use that soon if what I have in mind is the right choice...
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:19 am » I'm not going to employ combat ticks because he darts in between two buildings as soon as he can and stops there, raising his arms.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:19 am » BaoshiOOC: Is Wei spooo.... no. aybe Data crossed with Worf.
Claire « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:18 am » Fuzzy: Yeep! Right! *grabs bags and runs after everyone*
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:18 am » DuskOOC: Dammit, Jim! I'm a diplomat, not a fighter!
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:18 am » for the moment, since most of this is running, I'm not going to employ combat ticks.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:17 am » as previously established
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:17 am » Dusk: *grumbles and grabs Fuzzy's arm* Take the bags with us, let's run before they get out of sight!
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:17 am » Ok... his dodge DV naturally is 6.
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:17 am » BethOOV: *hands Dusk a cookie for trying*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:16 am » Aw, ya tried. :D Yey!
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:16 am » *nod* Right number of dice, Chic...
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:16 am » Heh, what a waste.
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:16 am » I see 4
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:16 am » 14, if it's 3 dice for aiming. I added that in, 5 personal, 5 dex/thrown, 1 accur.BBCode 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=1
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:15 am » Ok. So make your roll, Chic.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:14 am » Aww, s; okay, Chic. :D
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:13 am » *nod* 14, and five motes of personal if I recall
Claire « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:13 am » .
Demothesis « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:12 am » it's ok. I'll probably have to be reminded of things I've forgotten plenty when we fight again
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:12 am » So, 14 dice.
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:12 am » I forget some simple rules too when i don't think about them
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:12 am » Accuracy 1 for a sling.
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:12 am » np
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:11 am » Soory, guys.
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:11 am » Dex+Thrown+Accuracy bonus, if any
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:11 am » So, 5 for dex + thrown, and 5 for excellency, and three for aiming?
Demothesis « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:11 am » Dex+Thrown+weapon modifier+excellency+other
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:10 am » and I thought aim gave up to 3 dice to hit
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:10 am » Yes. Dex + thrown
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:10 am » Dex+ thrown if you are throwing
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:10 am » Dex + melee to hit?
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:09 am » Help me out, been a long time since dusk has seen any combat. please?
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:09 am » Okay...sling does 2 lethal, aiming gives total of damage dice plus weapon modifiers, i think. Ise excel in thrown, spending 5 motes personal.
Claire « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:07 am » Fuzzy's going to go over and try to figure out what was in SS's bags, if everyone else is running after him...
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:07 am » You can make a throw, yes. ANd take the bonus for aiming. We're not in combat right now, but go ahead.
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:06 am » she has been aiing
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:06 am » Can dusk go ahead and throw at SS? Or not, since everyone is running?
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:06 am » What, Chic?\
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:06 am » Okay, Zobot?
Claire « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:05 am » Fuzzy: *watching* Ooooh... can we go see what he was carrying?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:05 am » Baoshi: He spotted the sneaky one, Fuzzy... he;s running! *he will see Wei running, and take off after him*
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:05 am » I shoudl point out something looks odd, Wei: He doesn't seem hurt. Like, at all. Despite how you beat the snot out of him last time.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:05 am » SS: *Turns, as something catches his eye... he looks around and sees Wei running, among other things. And his eyes widen.* s<censored for content>! He drops the bags and starts to run*
Demothesis « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:05 am » heh
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:03 am » Which he just barely made anyway.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:03 am » 1d10=6, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=2
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:03 am » So he just amkes a perception + awareness, difficulty 1.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:03 am » While I'm not usually anal retentative, I'm going to have to rule that if you're running, it's kinda hard for you to really hide given the circumstances.
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:02 am » DEkaOOC: See if I was there I would have casually made my way to him and engaged him in conversation first
Claire « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:02 am » Fuzzy: ...? *sees Wei running off* Huh.
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:02 am » Sorry... I meant that he was getting over there quickly, and used a figure of speech that probably was out of place
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:02 am » *since*
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:01 am » *stops*
chicgeek « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:01 am » Dusk: *aiming! Will aim as long as can, depending on what happens. With the sling, sing we're in a crowd*
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:01 am » That doesn't imply stealth. That implies pulling out all thes tops.
Demothesis « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:01 am » ShunOOC: As long as it's nothing with the weird blob thing...
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:01 am » I thought you said you were just sprinting over, Wei.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:00 am » BaoshOOC: Let me dream.
Demothesis « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:00 am » ShunOOC: Are any of us subtle? I know I'm not.
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:00 am » Opposed by stealth check? I mean, Wei is going to try and hide in the crowd a bit...
Claire « Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:00 am » Fuzzy: *thinking about her charm*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:59 pm » He can't really fail unless he rolls a one, but yeah
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:59 pm » WeiOOC: Subtle? I have a subtle setting? *checks* Nope... Definitely no subtle setting...
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:59 pm » Ok... SS makes a perception + awareness check to notice you
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:59 pm » Baoshi: But try to be subtl.... oh, or you can run over. That works.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:58 pm » Dusk: *aims carefully at SS< and waits to see what the plan is*
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:58 pm » Wei: Just checking... *will sprint over and attempt to tackle SS*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:57 pm » Baoshi: ...yes. Yes, that would be very worth it.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:57 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:56 pm » ok
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:56 pm » I'm gonna handle you next, Hawk
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:56 pm » Fuzzy: *pray!*
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:56 pm » disguised
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:56 pm » Wei: *turns to Baoshi* ...Do you think it'd be worth it if I can catch one of the group? That guy that attacked me is passing by...
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:56 pm » Jsut so you know Z, when you get around to it, Deka is going to get the rest of the money
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:56 pm » He actually doesn't seem to have noticed you. Mostly because he's walking away from where you guys are, and has his back turned to you, Wei
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:55 pm » Baoshi: *buisy praying*
Demothesis « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:55 pm » Shun:*back at the house thinking*... Well crap... and yay...*has probably somehow ended up helping May with the party preperations*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:55 pm » SS: I rolled a 1 on my disguise check! AUGH!
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:55 pm » He's disguised, but the disguise is obvious: his black roots are showing on his bleached hair, he's wearing an outfit like a friggin clown, and he just LOOKS out of place.
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:55 pm » DekaOOC: Drat, I want to talk to him
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:54 pm » WeiOOC: Buh? *is surprised that he's actually observent*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:54 pm » It's not as hard to tell because his disguise sucks, but you see Shady Suspect in the Scion District, carrying what appear to be primatative shopping bags.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:53 pm » Well... actually. Wei. You see something. Something pretty significant
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:53 pm » Sometimes Jane... sometimes it's just a general quick awareness check
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:52 pm » Wits+.... isn't that a Join Battle—
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:51 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:51 pm » Wei: *is somewhat observent!* (Two sucesses)
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:51 pm » 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=4
chicgeek « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:51 pm » BBCode 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=6
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:50 pm » 2
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:50 pm » 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=6
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:50 pm » 3!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:50 pm » 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=5
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:50 pm » Ok. I'll PM you something, Shun. Also, Wei, make a Wits + awareness check.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:50 pm » 5 successes here overall
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:50 pm » Wei: *is decent at praying* (Two sucesses)
Demothesis « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:50 pm » BBCode 1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=2
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:50 pm » Ookey.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:49 pm » ....nnnnope...
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:49 pm » 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=1
chicgeek « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:49 pm » crap. we didn't ask deka to disguise us.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:49 pm » Make your roll, Shun
Demothesis « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:49 pm » ok, so adding 3 successes with my excellency.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:49 pm » Alright. You guys get there safely. Make performance + charisma checks to pray. Every success counts as a mote of essence the ghost recovers.
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:49 pm » Fuzzy: *wearing armor and sword, cloak over armor, hat, big boots, like normally*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:48 pm » Baoshi: *dresses normally*
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:48 pm » Oh dear...
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:48 pm » Oooo... a 19 on Scion.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:48 pm » 1d100=19
chicgeek « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:48 pm » Dusk: If nothing else, report threats of a possible attack to the guards, get them stirred up and on alert. I'm going with Fuzzy now.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:47 pm » Ok then... well, let me roll.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:47 pm » Anyways, Baoshi will still go with Fuzzy.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:47 pm » Wei: *sigh* Maybe not Shun, but if we can figure out what's going on, we might be albe to blunt it... Or, if we can manage, convince the people in charge of the threat, and help them deal with it...
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:47 pm » A hint? Mmm... well...make an intelligence + war check.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:47 pm » So, could I make a roll to get a hint from you Zo? Using my new war excellency of course,
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:46 pm » Mei: Where would the... 'tip of the spear' be, would you say?
Demothesis « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:46 pm » Shun: Right...
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:46 pm » Fuzzy's not going to bother if Baoshi's not bothering.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:46 pm » Shun: True... but we don't have any manpower to protect the whole city...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:46 pm » Baoshi: ...I think Dusk is on to something... Shun! Where would you attack the city during a party, if you were going to? Think about that for me.
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:45 pm » Deka: I want to take a quick peek at finding SS today myself as well. IF I have enough time
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:45 pm » .
chicgeek « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:45 pm » Dusk: Fuzzy, the guards's talk she heard. Agents aren't coming back from the villages, and the guards's been pulled away from a lot of the city, surrounding the palace. I suspect Necromancer's hand. Call me paranoid, but that looks like a great night for Thorns to be attacked. especially with the distarction of the party.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:45 pm » Baoshi won;t really be bothering.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:45 pm » And Fuzzy: yes, you have enough time to train...
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:45 pm » Ok. Everyone that's going to go pray needs to decide fi you're trying to avoid a random encounter or not: If they are, you all have to make a stealth check.
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:45 pm » I'm not sure how much free time she's had to work on it...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:45 pm » Baoshi will go and pray with Fuzzy, and is otherwise quite overwhelmed and trying to think.
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:44 pm » Is she going to have enough time today for her third day of charm learning, and is she on her third day?
Demothesis « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:44 pm » Shun:*looks to Dusk* Hm?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:44 pm » *not thinking very well tonight*
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:44 pm » Fuzzy's doing charm stuff, and praying.
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:44 pm » (back)
chicgeek « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:43 pm » Dusk: Wait....
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:43 pm » Wei: *shrugs* I guess that's a no on the using that one...
Demothesis « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:43 pm » Shun: Dammit. Well, if we can't find her we know where the 'next' autocrat is. So we just kidnap him real quick.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:43 pm » I... Don;t know if we really have one. Baoshi might give his to someone with a hearthstone slot... he;d like to go and pray with Fuzzy... he;d also like to try and find out more. But otherwise, I got nothing. Sorry.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:42 pm » back. Ok. So what's the plan here? I know Mei was going to go get her hearthstone attuned... the manse of which is in the Docks, in the abandoned lighthouse.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:41 pm » Baoshi: We only have a faint idea that she wil be doing anything tommorow... but it;s a chance. And I know one place she was... *rubs his forhead*
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:41 pm » (brb myself)
Demothesis « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:41 pm » Shun: I am. If we have a reasonable chance of finding her.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:41 pm » almost back.Sorry for the delay.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:40 pm » Wei: ...Do we know where she is?
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:40 pm » Deka: That sounds reasonable. You suggesting hunting her down?
chicgeek « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:40 pm » Dusk:I'll go with you, Fuzzy-but let's talk first, okay?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:40 pm » Baoshi: ....True, Shun.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:40 pm » Shun: As far as I'm concerned most of our troubles here stem from the necromancer. If we know where she is, we should deal with her.
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:40 pm » Mei: I got nothing.
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:40 pm » Mei: Okay. Baoshi, I think we need to go and get these hearthstones working. Other than that.....
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:40 pm » Baoshi: I'd like to join you for that, Fuzzy. Anything else? Prefferably related to the party and or necromancer?
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:39 pm » Fuzzy: And I think after today I can master the charm I've been working on, so I'd like to spend some time on that.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:39 pm » Wei: Hmm... It seems like reading surface thoughts could be very useful, Mei... Though I can understand if you don't want to give it up
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:39 pm » Fuzzy: I need to go pray!
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:39 pm » Deka: Hey Shun, if you want, you can help me
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:39 pm » Baoshi: ....no. Sadly. Nothing very immediate. Look, people! What do we need to *do*? We have very litle time left... and Il;m not sure if the castle is or s not our concern anymore.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:39 pm » Shun:*will try not to get stuck helping prepare... and probably fail.*
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:38 pm » Mei: [going to see about politicking up amulets for her and Baoshi when they get back to Yu-Shan]
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:38 pm » Wei: *is going to totally get wrapped up in preparing for the party*
chicgeek « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:38 pm » Dusk: Baoshi, is there any time to communicate with Nellus, for him to do reasearch at his library? I want to know about that 1st age artifact....
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:38 pm » Baoshi: What healer? I have medical skills... so do dusk, so do fuzzy...
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:38 pm » till we*
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:38 pm » Fuzzy: *to Shun* Well, he asked me to, and he did help me, and he is having trouble finding peace.
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:38 pm » Deka: Course that can wait till her get enough settings
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:37 pm » Baoshi: We dn;t have a set healer, and they need a hearth stone slot.
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:37 pm » Deka: well for healing wouldn't it be wise to give it to the healer?
Demothesis « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:37 pm » Shun'll be very skeptical of the ghost prayer thing.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:37 pm » Wei: It's on the sword, though...
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:37 pm » Wei: And... Well, I've got a hearthstone slot...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:36 pm » Baoshi will as well.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:36 pm » Baoshi: I don;t have anything with a hearthstone slot... Does anyone? Wei?
chicgeek « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:36 pm » dusk will go pray with fuzzy, for one thing.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:36 pm » Wei: Oooh... well, that makes sense...
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:36 pm » Mei: Otherwise, they just help us regain Essence faster.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:36 pm » And is there any specific research searching we want to do? This is basicaly our last shot at finding out new info before the party.
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:36 pm » Mei: [shows off!] Yours helps with healing. Mine can help skim people's surface thoughts.... but only if we lock them into some sort of equipment that has a hearthstone setting.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:36 pm » Okay! Let's generaly figure out what we're doing here. We need to prep for the party later.
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:35 pm » Fuzzy: *recounts what she learned from the ghost*
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:35 pm » Wei: How do you know they abused her?
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:35 pm » Fuzzy: Oh, and that the necromancer-lady wants to destroy everything Dragon-Blooded related because they abused her.
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:35 pm » Fuzzy: And he said that the necromancer-lady was recruiting ghosts for stuff, and that people generally burn bodies here, so that there weren't so many ghosts...
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:35 pm » I'ma gonna brb for a bit to get you guys your plans together and put your ehads together
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:35 pm » Baoshi: ...I'd like to do that, Fuzzy. And... Mei? Do we know what the hearthstones do?
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:35 pm » Wei: ...Oh, okay... *will gladly go along*
Demothesis « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:35 pm » Well, shun was thinking about seeing that friend of May's. the sorcerer one.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:34 pm » Wei: But, but... Shiny thingies that I can stick into my sharp shiny thing, maybe... *looks towards where the manse stones are...
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:34 pm » Mei's going to attune to her mini-manse, then prepare for the party. She's already got those floor plans the revolutionaries had memorized, and (as Lily) she's pretty sure she can trust them to stick to plan.
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:34 pm » Fuzzy: So I talked to a ghost. Oh, and I'm gonna go pray for piece for him later today, if anyone wants to come.
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:33 pm » Deka's plans include trying to get the rest of the money
Demothesis « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:33 pm » Shun:... well it's more than I've got.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:33 pm » soory, missed your respomse.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:33 pm » Baoshi: Oh! Wait, lets listen to Fuzzy...
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:33 pm » Ok... so what is everyone's plans for today? Anyone who doesn't have some plan is getting roped into prepping for the party with Aunt May.
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:33 pm » Fuzzy: That's good... oh, and I think I figured out like half of necromancer-lady's plan, if anyone wants to know.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:33 pm » Wei: And what's this about hearthstones? *wanders off with Baoshi*
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:33 pm » Mei: I just didn't know it had a.... counterpart.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:33 pm » Can she have her thrown excellency?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:32 pm » Baoshi is going to wander off, and examine the Manse Stones he and Mei got...
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:32 pm » Dusk... sure, why not.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:32 pm » Wei: Of course Fuzzy... And thanks, May...
chicgeek « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:32 pm » And how about Dusk?
Demothesis « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:32 pm » yay, new excellency!*add second War excelleny to the list of charms*
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:32 pm » Mei: [snicker] Restrains and augments? I know someone from the Bureau of Serenity who told me about a female version....
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:32 pm » Aunt May: It'll be styled, but yes, Wei.
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:32 pm » Fuzzy: Can I dry off before I put on a dress?
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:32 pm » Wei: Aww... Can I still keep it fairly long?
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:31 pm » yes, Demo. You will.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:31 pm » Aunt May: You are exempt, Wei. We have something that both "restrains and augments" set up for you. But you'll need a haircut.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:31 pm » by the way Zo, with yesterday and today's practice will I have enough for the excellency?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:31 pm » Baoshi: Manses! Thats right... we haven;t done any with those, yet.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:31 pm » Dusk: I think as many of us as possible.
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:31 pm » Fuzzy: *so not awake yet*
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:31 pm » (Factoid: I only remembered because I made a list of Mei's inventory.)
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:31 pm » Fuzzy: Will there be jam at the party?
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:30 pm » Fuzzy: *downstairs with everyone else, still dripping*
Demothesis « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:30 pm » Shun: I thought I was going with the crazy revolutionaries?
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:30 pm » Deka: Who is going to the party anyways?
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:30 pm » Wei: Oh? And here I thought you'd already selected my costume?
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:30 pm » Valid point. Mei's the only one who remembered about the Manses...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:30 pm » *feels bad about the tea... had had a plan, but forgot it, and...anyways.*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:29 pm » Baoshi: ....8tries to bolt!*
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:29 pm » Mei: I have to see a room about a precious stone, you know. [a tad irked]
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:29 pm » Fuzzy: Am I still a bird?
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:29 pm » Aunt May: *Holds soap up threateningly in front of Baoshi*
chicgeek « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:29 pm » And Dusk is practicing hers.
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:29 pm » Fuzzy: *so confused*
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:29 pm » Fuzzy: Bwa?
chicgeek « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:29 pm » Hee!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:29 pm » Baoshi: My face is cleaaan....
Demothesis « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:29 pm » Well until 1 Shun's practicing his excellency...
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:29 pm » Aunt May: WE HAVE TO GET READY FOR THE PARTY! Dresses must be obtained! Outfits need to be selected! You all need to bathe! Especially Baoshi!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:29 pm » .....Yeah, I used the tea dumb. Sorry, I guess.
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:29 pm » What do you mean we wasted it? Shun and Baoshi got to dream, and Fuzzy got to talk to a ghost...
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:28 pm » Mei: Huh? What's going on?
chicgeek « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:28 pm » Dusk: May? What's wrong?
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:28 pm » Fuzzy: Waaaah!
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:28 pm » Wei: Buh? What's wrong May?
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:28 pm » yeah, you guys kinda wasted Baoshi's 3 doses of that tea...
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:28 pm » Fuzzy: *drenched*
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:28 pm » Fuzzy: ACK!
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:28 pm » *snerk*
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:28 pm » Mei: [was awake already]
Demothesis « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:28 pm » Shun: That is the last time I let you talk me into drinking tea.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:27 pm » This wake up occurs via bucket of well water to the forehead.
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:27 pm » Fuzzy: Mrf! *woken*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:27 pm » Ok... anyone not awake is woken up by 1 PM by Aunt May, who is in a bit of a state.
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:27 pm » Deka: *is yawning and heading downstairs with her new ring on*
chicgeek « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:27 pm » Dusk: Hey, sleepyhead. How'd the tea work?
chicgeek « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:27 pm » Dusk: *has been up before any of you!* (to Shun)
Demothesis « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:27 pm » sweet!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:27 pm » Baoshi: *blinks his eyes open, glassil*
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:27 pm » Mei: [has enough for an Essence upgrade]
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:26 pm » WeiOOC: Yay! Yay for SSXP!
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:26 pm » FuzzyOOC: Yay! ssxp!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:26 pm » Mmmm~
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:26 pm » Everyone gets 4 SSexp
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:26 pm » I forgot to give out EXP for our last session
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:25 pm » Fuzzy: Mrf. *puts the pillow over her head* zzzz...
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:25 pm » Oh by the way.
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:24 pm » .
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:24 pm » Oh, well.
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:24 pm » 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=5
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:24 pm » I'd assume so... That's kinda what I'm doing with Wei...
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:24 pm » Can I roll Fuzzy's now, and just say she wakes up in a bit?
Demothesis « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:23 pm » Shun:*Waking up* mmmrgl... Weirdest dream ever....
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:23 pm » Wei: *Regains a little bit of willpower...*
chicgeek « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:23 pm » I got back the 1 I spent.BCode [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2685747/]1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=10[/url
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:23 pm » 1d10=7, 1d10=4
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:23 pm » Fuzzy: zzzz... *dreams about having a mad tea party*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:22 pm » 1d10=3, 1d10=7 Yey!
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:22 pm » You roll your conviction.
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:21 pm » ~42 Hours Remain~
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:21 pm » How do we roll for willpower, again?
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:21 pm » Now then: DAWN OF THE SIXTH DAY
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:21 pm » Fuzzy: zzzz...
Demothesis « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:20 pm » BBCode 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=6 and that's all my WP back.
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:20 pm » Ok.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:19 pm » Fuzzy got back at about 4:30 am.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:19 pm » Shun'll wake up around 8AM and rolling for willpower recovery.
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:19 pm » (what time did Fuzzy get back?)
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:19 pm » Now then:
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:19 pm » Wei: *likes sleeping in!*
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:19 pm » Wei: *whenever he's woken?*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:18 pm » ack, brb.
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:18 pm » Fuzzy: *human- 1m personal essence* zzzz...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:18 pm » Baoshi will wake up around 8 or nine, unless someone wakes him up... possibly 10.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:18 pm » eh, 6 is early enough.
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:18 pm » Mei: 10 AM, recovering from her all-nighter.
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:18 pm » *Fuzzy'll go back to the room with Baoshi and Shun, and get up whenever they wake her up(
chicgeek « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:18 pm » Dusk-around 5 or 6 a.m.
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:18 pm » Fuzzy
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:18 pm » 8 am
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:17 pm » Wei: *sleeping!*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:17 pm » Ok...when is everyone waking up the next day? Let me know.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:17 pm » Dusk will get up early to get in some more practice for her throwing excellenceg, on day 6.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:17 pm » Ok...
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:16 pm » woot 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=8
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:16 pm » Fuzzy: *flying back to Aunt May's!*
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:16 pm » Alright, I'll have her fly home.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:16 pm » And you're kinda tired.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:16 pm » Fuzzy looks around, but in the night it's hard to notice anything. You don't see any more ghosts.
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:16 pm » heh maybe it has a diff 2 but I only 4 dice in that
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:16 pm » Fuzzy: *thinking- where the heck are all the ghosts?*
Demothesis « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:16 pm » brb
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:16 pm » Fuzzy: *fly fly fly*
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:15 pm » 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=8
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:15 pm » Deka, you need to make a Lore + Intelligence check. But this isn't a hard one: Difficulty 2 and you know what the ring is.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:15 pm » Ok... Fuzzy, make a perception + awareness check. But you're all drugged out, so there's a higherdifficulty needed.
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:15 pm » Mei: [finishes at 4 AM]
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:14 pm » No. Mei's going to try and get sleep after 9 straight hours of caffeinated prayer.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:14 pm » Shun's sort of out of it
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:14 pm » Deka wants to examine her ring, that is it, and keep a lookout on the way back home
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:14 pm » Fuzzy was flying around the Mend, looking for more ghosts.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:13 pm » Or do we move onto day 6?
chicgeek « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:13 pm » Nope.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:13 pm » Wei, you've done your thing. Now does ANYONE else have anything they wanted to do?
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:13 pm » ok. So no random encounters either. Ok!
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:13 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:13 pm » [snicker]
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:13 pm » Wei: * 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=10 Is still sneaky, though*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:13 pm » now make a stealth check.
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:13 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:13 pm » Ok. Wei, you notice the fact that you notice nothing.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:12 pm » Wei: * 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=5 Notices nothing!*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:12 pm » Ok. Wei, make a perception + awareness check. Then make another stealth check unless you get 6 successes or higher.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:11 pm » Wei: *Pushes cart towards the door, and jogs off in the other direction*
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:11 pm » DEkaOOC: *examines ring* See having adventures is not all bad
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:11 pm » Ok. The cart doesn't have any identifying marks. Unless you count graffeti of an emu someone scribbled on it.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:10 pm » Wei: ...*double checks that the cart doesn't have any identifying marks on it*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:09 pm » ....ok. Actually, you did a good job there. No roll, then! Ok... you're outside the watch's house... because there's a night watch, it's still somewhat open, and there's a light on inside
chicgeek « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:09 pm » *bring out yer dead!*
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:09 pm » Wei: *is a sneaky sneaky cart driver*
Demothesis « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:08 pm » ShunOOC: Or you could just be collecting the dead! You'd get paid for it too
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:08 pm » sometimes, like Hawk proved with the ring, having encounters can be good.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:08 pm » Dusk:*On watch at may's, until Wei returns*
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:08 pm » 1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=5
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:08 pm » Unless you don't WANT to be stealthing, in which case let me know
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:08 pm » Ok, make your check, then.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:08 pm » (And no, he's not)
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:07 pm » Wei: *walking around, wishing he was sleeping*
chicgeek « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:07 pm » DuskOOC: *Wei! Pretend you're bringing home a drunk friend! It works in the movies!*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:07 pm » Keep in mind if you're wearing your metal armor you take a die penalty
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:07 pm » Fair enough. Ok. Well, Wei, make a Stealth + Dexterity check or else I have to roll a Scion encounter.
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:07 pm » Fuzzy: *flying around, loopy on weird drug tea*
Demothesis « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:06 pm » Shun:*asleep and having weird dreams. Thank you weird drug tea*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:06 pm » Baoshi: *Drugged sleep*
chicgeek « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:06 pm » "Or slap the villain with a fish, I know my cartoon ettiquette* (animaniacs)
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:06 pm » Mei: (shorted on sleep)
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:05 pm » WeiOOC: ...I've been here for a goodly portion of a year... I'd assume I'd know that
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:05 pm » Ok.... so Wei. The first thing is... do you know WHERE the Watch's quarters are?
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:05 pm » Rose: Hissss! *tumbles out of chat*
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:05 pm » CaineOOC: *still fish-slapping Robin in the OOC zone*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:05 pm » *Shoos Rose out of Chat... with a broom*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:04 pm » The last thing we had to get resolved was Wei's depositing of the body....
Claire « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:04 pm » Rose: ... *incredibly confused*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:03 pm » Ok...previously on Exalted: The Gathering...

_________________
"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!" -Marvin the Martian

Spam Poison. I think.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted quest logs VI
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:19 pm 
Offline
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:52 pm
Posts: 618
Location: Two steps ahead of you
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:14 am » It worked out.
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:13 am » Demo, I bequeath the task to you. And no, Hawk. You were fine.
Claire « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:13 am » I could... but I'd like not not like to go super late, since I have class at 10 eastern Monday morning... ><
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:13 am » No, Hawk... thankfully you showed up at nearly the same time other people did.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:13 am » Dusk: Man up, Baoshi. It'll look so nice when it's done. *resumes untangling*
Demothesis « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:13 am » I can get the logs if you can't Jane
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:13 am » last question, did I kept you guys waiting long before I got on?
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:12 am » I could play.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:12 am » Mmm, I might be able to... I have to study, but I can get that done by then.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:12 am » Baoshi: aaauggghhh... *whines*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:12 am » Err.. I wasn't sure if you guys wanted to or not. I could play at ten, central time.
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:12 am » But it's formatted kinda funny.
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:11 am » I've got the entire log.
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:11 am » I should be here.
Claire « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:11 am » Otherwise, I'll post chat logs.
Claire « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:11 am » Does anyone have the very beginning? I lost a little bit, but not too much.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:11 am » I'll be available around eight tomorrow
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:11 am » Deka: *plot plot plot*
Demothesis « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:11 am » heh
chicgeek « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:10 am » Plotting is fuunnn....
Claire « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:10 am » Right... sleep...
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:10 am » So question, are we playing tomorrow?
chicgeek « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:10 am » Dusk: *ruthlessly combing Baoshi's hair*
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:10 am » Okay.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:09 am » Jinx1
chicgeek « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:09 am » What is this 'sleep' you speak of?
Demothesis « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:09 am » sleep? What is this sleep you speak of?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:09 am » ?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:09 am » *dizzily falls over* Mmnn... sleeeep/
Demothesis « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:09 am » ok
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:09 am » 1 am is my limit for this stuff. You all need sleep, remember?
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:09 am » ok
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:08 am » Alright. I'm gonna call the game here
chicgeek « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:08 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:08 am » Baoshi: So, back to Aunties and back here in three hours, then? Ill need my... 8shudder* comb, too... eh, i wsh I could Borrow Tensile Strnegths robes...
Claire « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:07 am » Hee hee hee hee hee...
Claire « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:07 am » Fuzzy: *has no problem with baths!*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:07 am » OOC: ...Sings Like a Bird is like the TVTropes definition of a bishy, isn't he?
Claire « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:06 am » Fuzzy: Alright.
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:06 am » [Mei: Sounds like a trip back to Aunt May's is in order. Say, how does Fuzzy feel about baths?]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:06 am » Baoshi: *makes a face* Ttch... not a bad point... Fuzzy? You too. Bathies.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:05 am » Sings thinks. "You might consider bathing. If you were to appear as a noble or a military official of high enough rank to enter the palace, you'd need to appear the part. May I suggest a bath spiced with peach blossoms and several different scented oils to anoit you with?"
Demothesis « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:04 am » ShunOOC: Well, they've got a miniature army. It shouldn't be too hard.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:03 am » Baoshi rols his eyes, and calls out after the girs. "Well, next time put more elbow into a massauge and maybe this wouldn;t happen." he turns back to him. "Three hours... should I try and talk to any gaurds before then? Or prep?"
chicgeek « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:03 am » DuskOOC: Just go in there and find them? Just as easy as that? *musses Shun's hair*
Claire « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:02 am » Fuzzy: *being rather confused at the two girls who were hanging out with Sings before*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:02 am » Sings Like a Bird chirps. "Well, I can put the plan into motion as soon as this evening... she regularly comes to me for comfort and I know her schedule. She'll be along in about three hours if past evidence is any indication <3!" At this his two lady friends storm off and he pouts.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:01 am » "...it will be hard. Maybe i won't make it. But... this city is special to me, and full of life. I can only do everything I can, and hope that is enough."
chicgeek « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:01 am » DuskOOC: *We have lots of jade for bribes, and expert corteseans for seduction to call upon.....Hmm*
Demothesis « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:00 am » ShunOOC: We can flush out the undead, we just go in there and find them, then clear the place of zombies
Claire « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:00 am » Fuzzy: *nods*
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:00 am » DekaOOC: me too
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:00 am » "What other choice do i have but to say yes? If nothing else, Fuzzy will likely be able o sneak in. I'll lie and bluff and say I have permission to be there.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:59 am » DuskOOC: *Sighs* If we only had a way to flush out any of the undead in the Mend.....and as long as I'm wishing, i'd like a pony.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:59 am » ((Lie like the tzu= like the dickens))
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:59 am » ""What I mean is you'd have to find your way to the Autocrat by yourselves... sneaking past guards however you could. Are you sure you can bluff or sneak past that?"
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:59 am » "If you can get us in, then I can lie like the tzu to get up as far as I can go. A lot counts on me being able to do so- so I;ll just do it." for a moment, he looks very much like hsi grandfather...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:58 am » "Oh, for- just getting us in is helpful! You;re noble in what you do."
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:57 am » He nods. "You'd have to be VERY convincing, yes. And there's more problems. I... ah... know of a serving girl in the Castle's scullery I could tap to sneak you inside, but I can't get you a formal audience with my role as such..." At this the two ladies on his sides scowl at him and stop massaging his shoulders. He looks a bit creastfallen at this.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:57 am » DuskOOC: Pity we can't get Necro to reveal herself...that would help a lot.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:57 am » Baoshi: ...I;ll risk it. Considering the different forms of cock ups I could create here, I;d preffer 'political snafu' to 'Thorns invaded'
Demothesis « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:56 am » ShunOOC:*consoled*
chicgeek « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:56 am » DuskOOC: *pats Shun's shoulders*
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:56 am » DekaOOC: details details *is kidding of course*
Demothesis « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:56 am » ShunOOC:*headdesk* I HATE politics!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:56 am » Baoshi: ...So... it will be a bt of a hard sell.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:55 am » Sings Like A Bird continues. "The Autocrat is the only person wtih the authority to form this army, and as per his agreement with the Scarlet Empire, he's not supposed to do so except to assist the Scarlet Empire in it's direct military struggles or in self defense. What you're suggesting would be seen as an act of rebellion if this army you're saying is coming DIDN'T show up."
Demothesis « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:54 am » and we have falsified paperwork to encourage such an action!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:54 am » Baoshi: ...that;d be useful.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:53 am » "There are two factions of Thorn's military: The Town guard, who conduct day to day affairs, and their formal army, which consists of trained recruits only employed during times of war. Thorns has suffered a painful loss in the last 10 years, but they still have an army of nearly three thousand men just wihtin the city itself, who if alerted to order could be used to strengthen the city.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:53 am » ( Can May? )
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:53 am » Baoshi: ...That. Lets... do that. Can you help us meet the Autocrat?
Demothesis « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:53 am » ShunOOC: Yay, now to get around necromancer chick.
Claire « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:52 am » Sam: ...they have one of those?
chicgeek « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:52 am » (YES!)
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:51 am » Sings: ...actually, we may know someone just like that. If you can meet with the Autocrat we might be able to get him to mobilize Thorns' standing army... centered in the city itself.
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:51 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:50 am » DuskOOC: *Threaten the Loom of Fate? These guys seem to dance merrily around fate. I'd call that threatening. Come on, Chejop-flip out for us!*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:50 am » OOCBaoshi: Aka ;cross that bridge when we get there'
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:50 am » OOCbaoshi: Lets just foucus... that possibility is to far out of range as of this moment.
Claire « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:50 am » Sam: It's too bad no one knows anyone with an army...
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:50 am » (...man, now I want someone to draw a homestuck'ized Chejop Kejak sprite)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:49 am » Baoshi: Well, we;ll send the messange anyways, right to Chojop. It;s something. And we;ll carry on with the plan we have right now.
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:49 am » [Mei: I never said we should try that. Maybe the celestial lions should try that. Or the Maidens should try that, if we can pry them away from their entertainment long enough.]
Demothesis « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:49 am » ShunOOC: I punched mask of winters in OOC... I ended up being sat on in a block of ice.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:49 am » OOC: Chejop Kejak===> Flip the F### out. "Under no circumstances would you do that! Flipping the F### out is only for younger sidereals so that they learn to be less like idiots and more like the guardians of destiny. Under NO circumstances do you flip the F### out unless someone happens to threaten the loom of fate itself!)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:48 am » BaoshiOOC: Then those stats can kill you into fine grey paste. have you SEEN the death lord stats? They;re not *meant* to be killable to starting exalts...
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:48 am » [Mei: —then you can kill it.]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:48 am » Baoshi frons, and rubs his head. "But... it... agh. I wish i diddn't understand so easily... well. Do what you can. It's better then nothing else." he bites his lip, rubbing his forhead.
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:48 am » [No, you can't link two gates like that.]
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:47 am » [Mei: The rule of adventuring combat is as follows: If it has stats—]
Demothesis « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:47 am » That would take time too Chic
Demothesis « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:47 am » ShunOOC: is there a way to directly link two gates? so you can just have them walk through one and come out another not in yu shan?:
chicgeek « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:47 am » (Heck, feed Desus all the jade we can get, get a full grown dragon on our side!)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:47 am » BaoshiOOC: The primordials MADE the heavens, and the primordeals made the beath Lords. And th risk is high.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:47 am » (I'd pay to see that!)
Demothesis « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:46 am » heh
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:46 am » [We need to get Chejop Kejak to flip the f### out.]
chicgeek « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:46 am » DuskOOC: Death Lord scary enough SS wouldn't switch sides....darn it.
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:45 am » [Mei: This is not freaking Return of the Scarlet Empress here. Abyssals get into Heaven, Heaven will almost certainly win.]
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:45 am » Sings scowls. "Baoshi..." He sighs. "There are only so many of us, and this is such short notice... and we are so spread out. I may be able to gather a few sidereals to help off the record, but getting the five fold fellowship to take direct action would take more time than we have, even under the worst circumstances."
Demothesis « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:45 am » ShunOOC:*points to BaoshiOOC* What he said
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:44 am » BaoshiOOC: Death. Lord.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:44 am » Baoshi: I used Wise Choice, but thats more guidelines.... and I doubt Oolong will be too useful...
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:44 am » [Mei: They've got 30 health levels and a soak of 30/30.]
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:44 am » [Mei: Big celestial lions guarding the gate, r'member?
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:43 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:43 am » Baoshi: ...No... we don't. I was hoping more the other way- sidreals getting into the city to help... but i they;re able to move outside of fate, we can;t risk Yu Shan... *rubs hsi forhead*
chicgeek « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:43 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:42 am » ShunOOC: Called it.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:42 am » He looks up at Baoshi and Fuzzy. "That might be a problem. Mortals aren't normally allowed through the Calibration gate... although we can certainly make exceptions. But there might be a bigger problem in this... if this is an enemy who can move without us noticing them, we don't have any idea of what else they might be able to do..."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:41 am » Baoshi: *explains their plans to him*
Demothesis « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:41 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:39 am » Baoshi: I *know*! And... well, we;re doing what we can. If nothing else, my ally is going to move the Calibratin gate to inside the city, and send in a messenger... and we;re doing what we can, as fast as we can.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:38 am » Sings frowns. "That's... that's actually a really good plan." He chimes discordantly, scowling. "Bother!"
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:38 am » Baoshi: It felt right... *fills in Sings on the invasion coming*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:37 am » Yeh, but if you work to be rememberable, it doesn;t always stick all the way. They can remember big, vauge notions.
Claire « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:37 am » Sam: *waves to Sings*
chicgeek « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:37 am » *Sings, you dog*
Claire « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:37 am » Sam: ...Sammeth?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:37 am » Tao- er, Baoshi: Hullo, sings. We have... some bad news. On one hand, we know whats going on...
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:37 am » oh, but the question still stands
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:37 am » Tao isn;t a Resp. Desteny.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:36 am » Alright. The rest of your trip to the lodgings of Sings Like Bird are remarkably uneventful... after meeting with the creepy salesperson who he has working as his front man, you're quickly granted audience... Sings Like A Bird is found laying on top of a large comforter, fully clothed, with two ladies rubbing his shoulders. He looks up at the two fo you. "Oh, hello! <3"
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:36 am » (don't replesent destines also go obscure from memory as well?)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:36 am » Tao: Come, Sammeth! Onwards, for great justice!
Claire « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:35 am » Sam: *waves goodbye to the lady*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:35 am » (Thats the plan! :3 )
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:35 am » /obscure
Claire « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:35 am » Hee hee hee...
chicgeek « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:35 am » (I like your alias. I can see stories growing, if you keep using it!)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:35 am » '-the fearsome pirate captain!'
Demothesis « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:35 am » heh
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:34 am » lol
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:34 am » *snerk*
chicgeek « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:34 am » *"That's T-a-o, now. Spread the word! Spell it right in the papers!" (and the legend of Tao grows)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:34 am » Tao: Of course, Miss. Please get home safely.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:33 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:33 am » The young lady nods. "Thank you, Captain...sir..." She walks behind Sam and Officer Tao as the men start running off.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:33 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:32 am » Tao: Of course not~ I;m sure you wouldn;t dream of it. Are you alright, miss?
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:31 am » Ouch. 7 Sucesses. Alright. Well, you guys acutally managed to diffuse this nonviolently... the guy takes a step back. "'ey! Woah, woah. Ok... no trouble now..." he waves a hand and his mates and he start moving back away from the woman.
Claire « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:30 am » At first I thought I didn't have any dice for the roll... ^^
Claire « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:30 am » Ooooh... that worked out better than I thought it would.
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:30 am » ncie
Claire « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:30 am » 1d10=10
Claire « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:30 am » *remembers she actually has a dot of manipulation*
Claire « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:29 am » ...darn it.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:29 am » 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=3
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:28 am » Ok... make a check to intimidate them... it'd be a performance + manipulation check for this... I think
chicgeek « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:27 am » *Go Baosi! Go Sam!*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:27 am » Tao: This fruitcake is Captain Tao, my good scum. I will give you a chance to just leave quitly, now. In fact, leave the city.
Claire « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:26 am » Sam: *steps forward* A fruitcake is a type of baked good. He's a person. *puts her hand on the hilt of her sword*
chicgeek « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:26 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:26 am » ShunOOC: Oh goody, an idiot thug! So nice to have something so bland and easy to thrash every now and then.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:25 am » Alright. A black haired man wearing a hooded cloak turns and snarls at you, waving a short blade. "Oi, 'ouse this fruitcake? Shove off iff'n ye know wot's good fer ya, berk!"
Claire « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:24 am » Fuzzy: *follows Baoshi*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:24 am » Ee~!
Demothesis « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:24 am » ShunOOC: CaptainTao to the rescue!*plays old batman track, you know the one*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:24 am » 60 to 70 on the table for the Mend is this...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:24 am » Tao: ....*one moments pause, before immediately walking into the alleyway* Excuse me, gentlemen... May I cut in for this dance?
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:23 am » DekaOOC: I so wish I was there
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:23 am » Alright. Along the way something happens to catch your eye... several men in an alleyway, surrounding a young lady. It's a bit far away to tell what's going on, but Baoshi can see a glint of metal on one of the men
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:21 am » 3
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:21 am » 3~
Claire « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:21 am » 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=8
Demothesis « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:21 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:21 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:20 am » 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=9
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:19 am » Alright... as you're traveling to where you know Sings Like Bird is, you guys need to make perception + awareness checks
Claire « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:18 am » Sam: ...maybe I should follow you.
Claire « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:18 am » Sam: Wheee!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:18 am » Ahhh, thats right. *had forgotten^^&*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:17 am » Taoshi: Onward, to out ally!
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:17 am » For the purposes of keeping Wei out of trouble while his player isn't here, he's staying.
Claire « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:17 am » Staying, I think.
Claire « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:17 am » Fuzzy, err, 'Sam': Ok, Tao!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:16 am » Is Wei goign with them, or staying?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:16 am » Tao: Call me Tao~
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:16 am » just don't call him inspector gaget
chicgeek « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:16 am » .
Claire « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:15 am » Fuzzy: So can I call you Tao, or should I call you Inspector?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:15 am » Baoshi: ...Good luck, guys. *smiles*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:15 am » 1d100=60
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:15 am » Alright... meeting back with sings requires going into the Mend... FYI, it's about noon right now.
Claire « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:14 am » Fuzzy: *standing next to Baoshi, bouncing a bit*
Demothesis « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:14 am » Shun: Yeah yeah, thanks Tao.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:14 am » Baoshi: *getting into character*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:14 am » Tao: Thank you, my kind friends. Best of luck with your duties~
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:13 am » To se Sings, first.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:12 am » Alright... so where are you going?
Demothesis « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:12 am » Shun: Good luck? Just don't screw up book nerd.*grin*
chicgeek « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:10 am » Dusk: I hope so. Good luck, Inspector Tao!
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:10 am » In the hour that it takes Baoshi to get his aura back under control. Mei's made it back.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:10 am » your trip back is uneventful, I already rolled for it... meanwhile, Baoshi and his group are ready to go!
Demothesis « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:10 am » Shun: Well, it should look like the scout knows what he's talking about.
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:10 am » [I figured.]
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:10 am » Ok... Mei, your new spirit friend helps you get out a bit easier... by summining a little gust of wind that quite literally blows the front door down.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:09 am » DuskOOC: *studying an at home course of "How to be sneaky in 12 easy lessons" that was adverised in the back of a comic*
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:08 am » Deka: Not bad
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:08 am » Yay!
chicgeek « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:08 am » Yay! I'll make a diplomat yet!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:08 am » And Baoshi has i with him.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:08 am » Yay!
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:08 am » DekaOOC: yey
Demothesis « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:07 am » ok, phew
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:07 am » You've got a convincing forgery put togeether
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:07 am » Oh... yeah. Sorry. you don't cut the successes from the charm in half. SO yeah. Four.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:07 am » huh? wouldn't it be four?
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:06 am » Alright. So Chic's got 3 successes total
chicgeek « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:05 am » And I had 2 sucesses on my roll.
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:05 am » Yep.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:04 am » Ok... Mei, I assume you're heading back?
Demothesis « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:04 am » very glad I bought those two successes since they're the only ones I get... BBCode 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=6
Hawkwolf « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:04 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:04 am » (Don't! You have a far better grasp on the rules than I do:) )
Demothesis « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:03 am » then two successes
Demothesis « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:03 am » (I feel dumb today. X( )
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:03 am » You round up, as an Exalt
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:03 am » Welp, he;ll spend the hour prepping.
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:02 am » For Bao, it'll be 1 hour until he can travel without being obvious, and another hour (possibly less) until the caste mark goes away completely.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:02 am » wait, do I round up or down? ;-.-
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:02 am » ok then
Demothesis « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:02 am » with persinal essence
Demothesis « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:01 am » I'm buying one success
chicgeek « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:01 am » Nice.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:01 am » Flowing green water, with the imprints of (green) blossoms running through it. All etherial and misty.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:01 am » normally you announce how many successes you're buying ahead of time, too
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:01 am » Mei: [blinks]
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:01 am » Yes....Int + War...
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:01 am » Meanwhile... Mei! You wake up as they're busy crafting their fake reports.... you're a bit disoriented, and whenever you try to speak you notice you're stringing random words together, but you're conscious and nearly entirely functional. In the next few minutes you'll be back to normal.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:01 am » so Int+war?
chicgeek « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:00 am » DuskOOC: *makes shadow pictures on thewall, behind Baoshi's light*
Demothesis « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:00 am » ok
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:00 am » Whooooo! You got all the way up to your own personal totemic aura! What's it look like?
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:00 am » yes, Demo. your pool will be halved, yes.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:00 am » Aka 'Bonfire' levels.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:59 pm » ....*coughs* Ah... then he'll need a while before he can leave... since he spent 17 periphrial that day. >>
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:59 pm » That's correct.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:59 pm » I think.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:59 pm » Every level above that, 20 minutes or 1 scene, whichever is shorter.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:59 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:59 pm » If it's the caste-mark level, an hour or more.
Claire « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:58 pm » I've been wondering about that...
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:58 pm » Flaring how much?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:58 pm » ....also... um. How long does it take for a flaring anima to wear off? Because baoshi spent enough to be flaring.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:56 pm » yes, but I can only spend up to attribute+ability, so would my pool of motes be halved here?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:56 pm » Up to your max total in the Attribute + ability score
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:56 pm » With the second excellency you just spend 2 motes per success you want to add to a roll
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:54 pm » second excellency
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:53 pm » what excellency is it? one or two.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:53 pm » I rolled dex plus craft, I don't roll for that charm. It just lets me write swiftly and elegantly/appropriatly.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:52 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:52 pm » since the excellency uses attribute+ability, how should I calculate how many motes to use?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:52 pm » Okay.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:51 pm » Err...no. You don't need to reroll, you just need to add half his successes. Unless the charm lets you reroll
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:51 pm » yes.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:51 pm » fair enough, and the war excellency would be usable right?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:51 pm » It could look like it was written hurridly? What do you two think?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:50 pm » Half your ranking. It's a good idea, but you also aren't familiar with Dragon blooded military protocol. I have to take taht into account.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:50 pm » And, since I'm using the charm, and Shun is helping, do I need to reroll?
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:49 pm » so, half his ranking added or full ranking?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:49 pm » It could be a torn sheet, imcomplete? That might help cover us if something vital is missing.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:49 pm » sweet
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:48 pm » I could see a war score being used, yes.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:48 pm » Wheee!
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:48 pm » to make it more convincing
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:48 pm » so it would be his war rating for a scouts report? Not the format, just what a scout would report on
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:48 pm » Yay!
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:47 pm » Shun can help, yes.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:46 pm » And charm used, 4 motes personal. Baoshi, did you want written authroization for Tao, also? Or just the report?
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:46 pm » can Shun help with that part?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:46 pm » BCode 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=4
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:45 pm » Keep in mind that you don't know what a scouts report would look like, so a charm would be very useful
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:45 pm » Err... using a charm would HELP, yes.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:45 pm » No larceny, craft is 2, dex is 2....can I use the charm after all? It should help. page 232.
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:44 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:44 pm » Oh, so I don't need to use a charm? Okay.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:44 pm » Yey!
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:44 pm » I said I would before you all left, so...lemme spend 4 motes on Whirling Brush. And whatever other papers you wanted at the same time.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:43 pm » Dusk needs to make a craft + dexterity or a larceny + dexterity check for it.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:42 pm » has dusk written up her forgery of a scout's report?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:42 pm » With the papers Dusk made for us... right?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:42 pm » Yep!
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:42 pm » Alright... so you're off to the mend to visit Sings, right?
Claire « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:41 pm » Fuzzy: *nods!*
Claire « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:41 pm » Sam: *wheee!*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:41 pm » Inspector Tao: *wishes he;d remembered to buy a paper fan to snap open* We have a rumor mongered to check inwith, and gaurds to convince.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:40 pm » His sidekick, Sam, is also present.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:40 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:40 pm » Ok... Inspector Tao is now in the building, whereas Baoshi must have stepped out somewhere
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:39 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:39 pm » nice, 4
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:39 pm » Not bad.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:39 pm » 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=10
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:38 pm » It'd be larcenyand intel
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:38 pm » I think Larceny and intel
Claire « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:38 pm » Fuzzy: *is Sam!*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:38 pm » whats the roll?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:37 pm » Yes
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:37 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:36 pm » Should I roll Disguise for hsi Inspector Tao costume?
Claire « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:35 pm » Fuzzy: *sword sheathed!*
Claire « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:35 pm » Fuzzy: *putting her boots and hat and coat over her armor back on*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:34 pm » Baoshi:... *randomly feels like someting confusing occoured, but shakes it off, and continues dressing himself as Tao*
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:34 pm » Mei: [has tiny chirping Elemental Dragons of Air flying around her head]
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:34 pm » Sorry....
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:34 pm » Alright. Well we'll wait for Mei, who is still kinda... un... nonsyllabic right now
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:34 pm » [Um... yeah. I kinda wanted to be there.]
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:33 pm » sounds good to me, but I'm flexible on the time tables.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:32 pm » Ok... well... um... er... crap. Ok... switching over to Baoshi, then?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:32 pm » But, whatever!
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:31 pm » I thought we wanted Mei with us for that-since they liked her plan, and chose her over scar face.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:31 pm » apparently
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:30 pm » Ok. So you're heading back to try and meet with the revolutionaries in Sabine's Tea House?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:30 pm » Yay!
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:29 pm » Err... anyways. Ok. We'll start with shun
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:29 pm » it's ok, been a while since we last played. I lost track a bit too, and that's fine with me. works better with the timeline I think
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:29 pm » Doesn't matter to me.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:28 pm » Should we go on with Baoshis group, then?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:28 pm » You were, I forgot.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:27 pm » Wait, we did that. I lost track. Sorry.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:27 pm » I thought he was back at may's waiting for everyone else before?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:26 pm » Do we assume Shun came back to May's, and was filled in?
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:26 pm » heh, I'm fine with whenever Tinker, watching or playing either is fine
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:26 pm » Err...Shun.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:26 pm » Aww....
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:26 pm » With Mei catching up later?
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:25 pm » ok, just making sure, felt left out for a moment there. ^^
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:25 pm » Alright. You are now Baoshi.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:25 pm » Yep! Maybe he and they would go ahead? I;d feel bad if Demo diddn;t get to do much, since he came late...
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:25 pm » Oh, that's right, he is!
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:24 pm » Shun's going with the group to the revolutionaries right?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:24 pm » Sure.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:24 pm » How about Baoshi, since we're going with Mei when she gets back? That okay with everyone?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:23 pm » Ok. So who wants to do stuff next?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:23 pm » Sounds good.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:23 pm » Then Wei can go with Baoshi and Fuzzy, if he wants to.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:23 pm » ok...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:23 pm » *nods* That could make sense...
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:22 pm » Well, if Dusk and Deka were going with Mei, later, maybe the two of us are at the mansion, waiting for her return?
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:22 pm » I think Wei is...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:22 pm » ....Did someone decide to stay with May?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:21 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:20 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:19 pm » Yey!
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:18 pm » yey
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:17 pm » You are, Hawk
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:17 pm » Heh stupid question, am I there yet?
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:17 pm » .
Claire « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:16 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:15 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:14 pm » however, first, we should probably shift to another group...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:14 pm » Well, good thing Boshi hasn;t gone to the other one...?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:14 pm » Mei. Expect a PM from me explaining about the unique qualities of the Manse and what just happened. Meanwhile, you gain normal benefits as listed on page 133 for added essence and recovering essence while wintin a manse.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:14 pm » ouch
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:13 pm » ...er. Bad timing for my Yay.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:12 pm » Yay!
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:12 pm » Ok. Mei! As you feel the power, you reach out and touch it. You sort of pull a small chunk of it into your own anima, and then... suddenly, it's all full of stars. There's a brief moment where you feel ENTIRELY one with the wind and the sky and the clouds and it's as if you know EVERYTHING.... during this time your body literally starts to levitate, borne on the wind itself and trapped inside a tiny tornado, as your eyes shine with essence... and then it starts to get too much. Your head hurts and then the essence pours through you and you give a yelp and fall over... unconscoius. The little girl looks panicked and gasps, poking her two pointer fingers together. "Oh! Um... um... and then there's that part... um... you'll be alright... soon. I kinda forgot about that in all the time since someone's shared my manse with me..."
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:11 pm » *!
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:11 pm » yay
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:11 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:10 pm » Wheee!
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:09 pm » Mei attunes!
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:09 pm » 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=1 < just made it.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:08 pm » Alright. The little girl lands and looks up at you, reaching up and grabbing your hands, interlocking them with hers. "Alright. Then we'll share, ok? It's a special promise... Miss Secretlady, you need to close your eyes, feel the life of the manse in your mind, picture the wind lifting you, carying you up... feel the manse as it strengthens the entire tower. Know it's name: The Lighthouse in the Darkness of the Mind. Feel all this and embrace it. Make it a part of you. Reach out with your own power and pull it within you.[/color]" (To attune to a level 2 manse such as this one, you need to make a lore + intelligence check with a success rate of 1 needed.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:07 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:07 pm » Mei: [perma-commits one mote to the manse's guardian spirit!]
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:07 pm » Mei: [clears throat] Soft violet background / frames this tiny, powerful / palace of the air.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:05 pm » Mei: But for now... okey-dokey, here goes.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:05 pm » Mei: [shrug] I'm just curious about what you've seen, and what it was like back when "Shinygold" visited you regularly. Maybe we can tell each other stories later... or other information.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:04 pm » DuskOOC: cave of rare beauty/sparkles of royal purple/reflect your glory
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:02 pm » wb, Demo
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:02 pm » back
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:01 pm » (information?)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:01 pm » OOCBaoshi: A leaf, floating free/ I assume your hair, not dye. Odd little gaurd girl.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:00 pm » She blinks and looks confused. "Help with what?"
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:00 pm » Mei: I'll even throw in a mote for you, too.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:00 pm » (There once was a girl from nantucket...wait, wrong poetry form)
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:59 pm » Mei: ...All right— but you might have to help me in exchange later, OK? How's that sound?
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:59 pm » I think if Baoshi helps with those haikus, That god would get an extra kick from it
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:58 pm » *find)
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:58 pm » (Yeah...she said 'recite', not make up. Fund a book of them!)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:58 pm » And prepare a cup of tea for her! *slightly loopy* More gods need tea sacrifice.
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:58 pm » DekaOOC: You can even ask Baoshi to help you there
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:57 pm » She is now floating UPSIDE DOWN on the whirlwind somehow. "Um... um..." She frowns and thinks. "Golly, I've never had one before... um... how about... once every day you must recite a haiku in my honor of whatever sort of content you want, ok?"
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:57 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:55 pm » brb
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:54 pm » Mei: All right, what sort of thing would you want, for a 'chimminage'?
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:54 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:54 pm » (Make her agree to help in return!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:52 pm » Trust shun. he knows about these things.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:52 pm » ShunOOC: Like I said, /looks/ like a child.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:52 pm » (Go for it. It;s a good Connection)
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:52 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:51 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:50 pm » (Basically, she's asking for a bribe)
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:49 pm » (A chimminage is basically a compact mortals/exalts/whatever make with a spirit or a ghost that the spirit or ghost can draw power from. The 1st Age Exalts occasionally made these deals with the most powerful of lesser gods to keep them in line, and in the modern day many less-noncorrupt gods either demand chimminages from mortals who are just passing through and wouldn't be sources of regular worship, or offer special services in return for a chimminage the mortals agree to ahead of time. Basically, the person making the chimmanage agrees to either donate a single mote of permanent essence to the god, (Note: a MOTE, not a whole dot.... it's like attuning to an artifact) or they agree to perform a certain sort of ritual every day in the god's name. The more complicated the ritual, the more power the god can draw from it. Something like "I shall not eat for the first 6 hours of each day" would give the god a significant amount of power, for example.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:48 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:48 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:47 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:46 pm » Mei: Well.... sort of. Right now, I'm on a mission to.... well, see the city's about to be invaded, and I'm trying to help turn the tide....
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:46 pm » DuskOOC: She should meet Fuzzy.
Claire « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:46 pm » ClaireOOC: ...I wanna play with her. She seems fun.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:45 pm » She creates a tiny whirlwind beneath her, which lifts her up and starts spinning her around and around, her outfit billowing yet somehow defying the laws of physics and staying entirely in place (which obeys the laws of decency) "Yay! You serve Miss Seccry! But... um... you're not Auth-or-ized to be here, though... you guys live in Yu Shan, don't you?"
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:43 pm » (I'll explain a chimminage in a second. It's a 1st edition concept I'm lifting to second edition)
Claire « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:42 pm » So cuuuuuute~
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:42 pm » (chimminage?)
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:42 pm » Mei: What's a chimminage? And, would green and shiny do? [flares her anima banner to 1-mote level; caste mark appears]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:42 pm » *whibble!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:41 pm » She sits up and starts poking her chin with her right index finger. "I guess I could bend Mister Shinygold's silly old rules a lil' bit... if you promised not to tell him, and showed me proper respect with a chimminage..."
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:41 pm » [Mei: Risen... sun.... she must be talking about a solar Exalted. Maaaaaan this manse guardian's out of touch.]
Claire « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:41 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:40 pm » Awwww....
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:40 pm » "The rightful ruler of the city! The man chosen by the Risen Sun to guide and shape the mortals here! I call him shinygold because he's gold and shiny!"
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:39 pm » Mei: "Mister Shinygold"?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:39 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:39 pm » She thinks for a moment. "But that's a really really old order Mister shinygold gave me, an' the shiny peoples aren't really around much anymore, so I guess I could consider it..."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:38 pm » Whuboy.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:37 pm » "Um... well, it is mine, an' I'm only sposta let those chosen by the dragon of the winds to come here..."
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:37 pm » ShunOOC: I would like to point out that if it is a spirit/guardian/etc then it just /looks/ like a child.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:35 pm » [She's exAriel, isn't she?]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:35 pm » D'awww.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:34 pm » Mei: Yep! [shows her the hearthstone]
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:34 pm » [Mei: Someone blew some serious creation points on this.]
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:34 pm » [Mei: She's the guardian of the thing. Or whatever the terminology is.]
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:33 pm » [Mei: I thought so. 6-year-olds don't show up in places as inaccessible as this without serious supernatural ability.]
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:33 pm » must be the spirit for it
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:33 pm » ...her manse?
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:33 pm » (for the / before color there)
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:33 pm » (The Yu Shan Ministry of Silly Walks?)
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:33 pm » [Night!]
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:33 pm » "[color=#00FFBF]Oh, you want to attune to my manse?[color]"
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:33 pm » (g'night wally)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:32 pm » ((Night, Wally))
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:32 pm » Mei: Hi! I'm here to attune to the manse here....
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:31 pm » (Goodnight, Wally)
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:31 pm » Aww...goodnight, Wally.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:31 pm » There is what looks to be a 6 year old girl laying on the purple crystal floor, poking your ankle. She's dressed in a simple dress made of various shades of light blue, and has turquoise hair and eyes. "Hiya! What are you doing here?"
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:31 pm » (Great-now I'm thinking of exalted John Cleese)
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:31 pm » ((...I hate to run out, but I need to get some sleep before I pass out for no apparent reason on my keyboard... Wei'll stay in the background, and just look menacing when he needs to.))
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:31 pm » (first thought, exalted cleese XD)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:30 pm » ....heh.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:29 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:29 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:29 pm » Mei looks down.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:28 pm » suddenl you feel what feels like a hand poking you in the ankle.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:28 pm » Nice.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:28 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:28 pm » As you do, the breeze begins to grow stronger...
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:25 pm » "Mei: Attune."
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:25 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:25 pm » This place is special. This place is significant. A slightly chilly wind blows through an open gap in the wall looking out towards the sea as you stand here, at a nexus of the world's natural lines of power.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:24 pm » Oooh.....
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:24 pm » But as you get inside the a room the window opens into, you can feel a familiar power here. It's a bit different, but you've felt this sensation of sleeping power before. It's above you... a nearby staircase leads upwards to a closed door... and behind it... the entire room beyond is covered in a glowing, purplish, near-translucent crystal. Several growths of crystal, resembling stalagmites and stalagtites have formed on the roof and ceiling, and in the center of the room is a purple crystal pedistal with a single golden orb, about the size of a man's head, hovering slightly above it.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:22 pm » heh
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:22 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:21 pm » Mei: ==>
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:18 pm » The inside of the lighthouse is pretty spartan as well. The floor is caked with dust, and a few idle spiderwebs have remained behind, their creators long abandoning them. At first it's hard to believe there's a manse here at all.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:17 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:17 pm » Yaaay!
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:16 pm » *Yay Mei!*
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:15 pm » Mei climbs in the window.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:15 pm » Ok. Mei is able to grab a hold up there before she falls. The window is now accessible.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:14 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:13 pm » 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=10 < 3 successes.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:11 pm » Ok. It carries you with it, but I don't know if it'd necessarily get you up there safely... you'd have to make a dexterity+ athletics check to see if you could keep from falling.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:10 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:10 pm » Good! Mei fires the charm Essence Thorn Practice at the gargoyle, dragging herself up along behind, up there, and into the window.
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:10 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:10 pm » Go Mei!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:10 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:08 pm » .
Claire « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:08 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:07 pm » Ok. You don't notice anything unusual around you. But yes. There is something solid near the window, however. There are stone gargoyles etched at several different points at the lighthouse.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:06 pm » Or, that would be solid enough to hang a rope from?
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:05 pm » That, say, a grappling hook could attach to?
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:05 pm » Is there anything solid up there by the window?
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:05 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:05 pm » 1d10=3, 1d10=5 < nothin'.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:05 pm » Anyway, make your roll.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:04 pm » *pat for Prof Z*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:04 pm » My apologies. I'm still a bit distracted from rl dramam.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:03 pm » Err... um... perception + awareness, yeah. Sorry
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:03 pm » Per+Wits? That's two Attributes. You meant that, right?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:02 pm » uh oh....
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:02 pm » Not one within immediate reach. There's one about two stories above you, though. But make a perception + wits check...
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:01 pm » Is there a window?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:01 pm » (Cue scooby doo music)
Claire « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:00 pm » Ooooooh...
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:59 pm » The Lighthouse in question looks to be ramshackle, the lower bits of the building displaying signs of structural damage. The door ot the lgiht house is nailed shut, however.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:58 pm » So, Mei opens the gate, then heads to the manse.
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:58 pm » dun dun dunn
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:58 pm » bum bum buuuum
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:57 pm » Ok... Mei, your trip to the docks district is uneventful...for now.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:57 pm » 1d100=29
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:57 pm » Wheee!
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:56 pm » *crossing fingers*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:56 pm » Alright... first a random encounter on the docks table.
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:55 pm » DekaOOC: *pats nellus on the back*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:55 pm » NellusOOC:*fret fret*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:55 pm » Alright. Good to know
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:55 pm » DuskOOC: Some rookie mission this turned out to be.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:54 pm » That way, paolo can reach the right people fast, and the Sireals can get into the city if they can.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:54 pm » Paradox: 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=1
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:54 pm » I remember that part
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:54 pm » And she will.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:54 pm » 2. Because, if not, Mei will open the gate near the Manse, at ground level.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:54 pm » baoshi was asking her to *move* the gate *to* the Manse.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:54 pm » Heehee.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:54 pm » No.
Claire « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:53 pm » ( :D )
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:53 pm » 1. Does the manse have a built-in gate to Yu-Shan?
Claire « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:53 pm » ...it was an OotS reference...
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:53 pm » (( :P ))
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:53 pm » ...I have no idea what gate you're talking about...
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:52 pm » ...I think we're getting too confused. Basically... what we were asking was were you going to summon the Calibration gate at any time, and if so, where?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:52 pm » The gate to Yu Shan. The Key allows you to move it somewhere specificaly.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:52 pm » baoshi asked Mei to open the gate at the manse, with the key, sending Paolo through with the report on whats happening.
Claire « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:52 pm » Gate? What gate?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:52 pm » I think he means, will you be opening the gate inside the manse, to send Don Paolo through it then?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:51 pm » Aren;t you opening it there?
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:51 pm » What gate? The manse has a gate?
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:51 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:50 pm » So you're not summoning the calibratoin gate?
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:50 pm » [rolling paradox...]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:50 pm » Wait, isn;t she opening the gate in the tower, and sending Don Paolo through it?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:50 pm » Alright.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:49 pm » She'll put on the Sight of Dawn identity before leaving the house.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:49 pm » Mei'll head to the manse, and duck into a back alley and loose Don Paolo along the way.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:48 pm » [1 sec]
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:48 pm » Both.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:48 pm » *first not too
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:47 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:47 pm » Ok... well then. What are you doing first, Mei?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:46 pm » She;s doing both in the same place. Although I reccomend sedind Don paolo too.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:46 pm » Wait...manse first, or sending Don Paolo first?
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:46 pm » The manse? Probably not. No need to attract more attention than necessary.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:46 pm » bring Shun for what bit?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:45 pm » Would May bring Dusk and Shun for this bit?
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:45 pm » Don Paolo: Yes.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:45 pm » Mei: Yes.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:45 pm » Err...yes. I believe so
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:45 pm » Baoshi: ....*tears up very slightly* ...and you will always be my family, Auntie. I;m glad I found you. *takes her hand* I swear, I'll get a happy ending if it means cargng it into creation myself.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:45 pm » Yes.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:45 pm » (Was Shun with us, when we talked to Shady Suspect?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:44 pm » Alright. We'll start with Mei. So you're going to go visit the abandoned lighthouse that is secretly a manse, right?
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:44 pm » Shun: War isn't known for happy endings, but hey, we've beaten the odds before.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:43 pm » yep.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:43 pm » So, we'll convince the revolutionaries to fight?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:42 pm » (no pressure! :) )
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:42 pm » Wei: ...We'll do the best we can...
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:42 pm » Aunt May: ...Baoshi. I'm not sure I've ever told you this, but... I'm proud of you. You are an impressive boy and a strong child. *She looks away for a moment* ...because conflict and strife are recurring themes in the world's story, I'm putting my trust into you to bring about a happy ending here.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:42 pm » Hey, the revolutionaries want a fight? They might be gung ho about helping to save thorns. *shrug*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:42 pm » Baoshi: Well, if we can get them to gaurd the kids and May, or help defend the city.... any little bit.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:41 pm » Shun: Not sure how helpful that bunch will be, nut worth a try.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:41 pm » If we do, it'd probably be a few of them as a gaurd for the small group leaving... which we might be able to manage.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:40 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:40 pm » Oh, that's right. Sorry!
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:40 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:40 pm » Maybe she should have food and supplies packed, get ready to leave?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:40 pm » We might not be having the revolutionaries take the kids, Chic.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:40 pm » Baoshi: ...*hugs Aunt May* You;re safer if you go, aunt may.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:40 pm » Okay. So, if May is helping to take kids to saftey, should she meet the revolutionaries with us, or not?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:38 pm » Ok... Baoshi: May will be safer if she leaves the city, regardless of HOW she leaves.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:38 pm » Baoshiooc: Out of the City could mean into Yu shan. Look, I;m under pressur.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:37 pm » [Mei: Um, we can just pull May through the Gate.]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:37 pm » 0 personal, 10 periphrial.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:37 pm » Ok... how much essence have you spent right now total?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:37 pm » ....-4 personal, -6 periphrial.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:37 pm » Baoshi will use one last Wise Choice; Will may be safer if she goes, or if she stays.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:36 pm » Baoshi: ...I can;t protect you if you leave, but if you stay, things are going to get... rough. Either way, at least some of my cousins should take kids... and as fast and as far as you... they... can go. Hold on.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:36 pm » Oh, and turning some ambrosia into jade, for bribes, and dividing it up between us, so a pickpocket doesn't get itv all.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:36 pm » May: Of course, Baoshi.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:35 pm » Baoshi: ...May? Could you manage to get some street kids out of the city? We made a promise.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:35 pm » Alright. We'll start with Mei.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:35 pm » Yeah, we want to try to get the revolutionaries to help with that, right?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:35 pm » Godo idea, Chic.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:35 pm » ....Maybe we are. We also want to make a small group to tale some street kids to escape...
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:35 pm » yeah, that's probably smart Chic
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:35 pm » Unless Shun wants to go with group two, since he knows the revolutionaries.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:35 pm » well all Shun's plan parts have been dismantled so far. ^.^
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:34 pm » And Mei's going to attune to her 1-room manse.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:34 pm » So you guys aren't sending May out of the city?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:34 pm » Shun might be stuck staying with May, and helping her, unless he has other plans.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:34 pm » Is that it?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:34 pm » (Funny, Jane!)
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:33 pm » Plan is Mei, Deka, and Dusk and second group-talking to revoilutionaries, about saving kids.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:33 pm » Plan is Baoshi, Wei, and Fuzzy as one group. Talking to Sings, talking to guards.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:33 pm » [Don Paolo: Huh? I have a lady friend now?]
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:32 pm » PLan is Mei opening a gate and sending Don Paola to Yu Shan, first, with a report.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:32 pm » But it;s a decent emergency plan.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:32 pm » ....a very, VERY long shot.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:32 pm » Shun: I won't pick a fight, but I won't turn one down... probably*hugs* and hi
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:32 pm » Alright, yes, it;d be one HELL of a long shot...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:32 pm » She might be the most likely to listen to baoshi or Mei.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:32 pm » Exactly.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:32 pm » Dusk: *hugs Shun* Hey. No picking fights, okay? *smiles* Not yet, anyway.'
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:32 pm » ....Ikki. Ikki knows what sidreals are too. Oh gods.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:31 pm » If we *need* the mind cover, then blowing cover is a low concer...
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:31 pm » Heh I am still not even there
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:31 pm » Of course, it means blowing cover, but...
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:31 pm » So...anyways. Back to the game... what's the plan now?
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:31 pm » hey zo, just got off work a half hour ago
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:31 pm » Remember, Mei and Baoshi have their mind-securing anima ability.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:30 pm » S'all right1
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:30 pm » Shun could go with the group if there's a chance of fighting necromancer lady. He'd want to be there to fight her
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:30 pm » KOC, sorry.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:30 pm » real world drama. Oh hey. Demo's here.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:30 pm » And Baoshi, if need be, canprotect those around him some from mind control... and you know what? If she outs us... then we use it, somehow. Rally people. Lead the hunt out to the walls.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:30 pm » Ok...sorry about that.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:30 pm » Okay, I guess we can't plan for everything. :)
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:30 pm » ...KOL?
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:29 pm » And if she does, we'll deal with it then... Remember, to out us, she'll have to out herself, at least partly...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:29 pm » We don;t know that.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:27 pm » It's okay- i only remembered it from KOL.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:27 pm » One thing we still need to think aout-waht about the necromancer? Who has Ikki in the palm of her hand? She'd out us as anathema, she's out Tao as a fraud....
Claire « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:27 pm » If her anima is flaring, she can turn into a polar bear, human, or warform, but that's it.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:27 pm » Well, maybe he can go with one of the two groups as they work on alerting people? What;d be really handy is a way to sneak into the palace to see te Magistrate himself...
Claire « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:27 pm » That's right, Tinker, I forgot.
Claire « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:27 pm » It's true forms only...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:27 pm » "I do say, I so adore eating birds and being a necromancer whot whot'
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:27 pm » yeah, I know shun wouldn't be keen on the idea, even if he came up with it, but he's willing to do it if it works.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:27 pm » Oh! On a side note.... http://echobazaar.failbettergames.com awesome crazy wierd steampunk adventures.
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:26 pm » kinda busy so brb
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:26 pm » "Look! It's a sign!"
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:26 pm » Lets say the anima flare is for after baoshis talk to the gaurds... maybe even talk loudly about being necromancers? I don;t know.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:26 pm » Oh, pity about that. That'd make a great phoenix impersonation!
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:26 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:25 pm » I;m not sure if it;s just the bird, or shape changing in general...
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:25 pm » How long do you have to wait before the flare dies down?
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:25 pm » yeah, talking works best, if it works, but we may not have much time to see if it works
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:25 pm » You can;t turn into a bird if your anima is flaring.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:25 pm » No.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:25 pm » But I'd hate for them to think Solars are with the attacking army...
Claire « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:25 pm » That's true. But wouldn't she be flaring as a bird, too?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:24 pm » If we decide to do that, if talk doesn't work.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:24 pm » Fuzzy could flare, then hide, then shift to a bird and fly back quickly.
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:24 pm » *nod* I feel better about trying to talk to them first...
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:24 pm » ok
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:24 pm » Oh! If we do the amina flare thing? Fuzzy.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:24 pm » *down badly?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:24 pm » Baoshis talking to sings for that... and maybe the anima thing could be a back up if Baoshis attempt to convince goes down?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:23 pm » Yep! We are!
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:23 pm » cool, we could use sings to spread rumors of an army too
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:23 pm » Baosi as Tao is going to try to convince them.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:23 pm » Dusk writes afake report from a missing scout. (Wei's idea) to help bolster the idea of an attacking army.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:22 pm » ok, and Shun/wei/Fuzzy go flare animas to try and get the guard back to the walls?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:22 pm » Ambrosia being converted to jade (some of it, anyway) for bribes and such.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:21 pm » May either leaves with kids, or stays, in casewe still need to get in to the party.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:21 pm » Mei opens a gate,and sends Don Paoilo with a full report to Yu Shan.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:21 pm » heh, ok I'll shut up about work. Mmmmm burger.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:21 pm » *shudders*
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:20 pm » Hush, demo! Let me forget that horror for tonight.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:20 pm » Mei, Dusk, and DEka see the revolutionaries, try to get them to help save Mend kids.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:20 pm » What'd I miss?
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:20 pm » I would also like to point out: It's getting to be THAT time of year again. Just spent an hour cleaning up the store
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:20 pm » *deep breath* Baosi talks to Sings. Baoshi, Wei, and Fuzzy see the guards.
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:20 pm » DEMO! *tackles*
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:19 pm » 'mback.
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:19 pm » Wei: ...Plan? What's a plan?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:19 pm » Baoshi had best be careful of his jade spider around Desus, come to think of it...
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:19 pm » cool, what's the plan so far?
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:19 pm » Is that something we could fake with the Ambrosia?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:19 pm » Yeah... so do I. Someone fill in demo?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:19 pm » Heya, Demo!
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:18 pm » Hi, DEmo! We's been planning!
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:18 pm » Hi Demo!
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:18 pm » I wish we had some kind of proof that the Necromancer was a necromancer....
Demothesis « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:18 pm » *collapse* hi...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:17 pm » Hee! We'll see if it ever pops up.
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:17 pm » ...Course, I don't actually know that for a fact...
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:17 pm » And, to change the subject-I'm so curious about if the rest of us Solars will meet our Lunar companions,a nd what they'd be like.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:17 pm » *snerk*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:17 pm » Dang.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:16 pm » How about that house with all the jade? The guy with the jade mine? Ooh...we should go there when we leave Thorns! Get Desus some takeout!
Claire « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:15 pm » Awwww...
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:15 pm » ...I don't think there's enough Jade in thorns for that...
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:15 pm » Awww....yay Wei!
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:15 pm » Yeah...if Baoshi has it for bribes, and if he's arrested, they'd confiscate it.
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:15 pm » Well... He's got resources 3, so... It's something, at least
Claire « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:15 pm » ...feed Desus enough jade to eat the army!
Claire « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:14 pm » We should...
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:14 pm » Oh? He can?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:14 pm » Maybe split up the jade amongst us, so one good pickpocket doesn't get it all?
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:14 pm » Heh... Well, as far as bribes go, Wei can help out with that a bit too...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:13 pm » Hee! So do I... a dragon;d be handy.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:13 pm » Sounds like a plan for our penultimate day...
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:13 pm » Heh, me, I still like feeding a lot of jade to Desus. :)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:13 pm » But, yeah.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:13 pm » Although, some of the ambrosia I;d like to retain, to keep as emergency object-food-etc.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:13 pm » Right.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:12 pm » And Mei opening a gate for Don Paola with a report, now. is that evrything?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:12 pm » Oh, and make Ambroisia into Jade, for bribes and such.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:11 pm » If worst comes to worst, evacuate May and cousins to Yu Shan if we have to escape?

_________________
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don’t talk" -Tuco, The Good the Bad and the Ugly

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Translated by phpBB.fr © 2007, 2008 phpBB.fr
This site is hosted by Free-Forums.org - get a forum for free. Get coupon codes.
MultiForums powered by echoPHP phpBB MultiForums