Comics by Shaenon II

Mad science has never been so cute!
It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:42 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Exalted quest logs VII
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:21 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2656
from before Demo's post (in quest logs VI)

Quote:
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:11 pm » If worst comes to worst, evacuate May and cousins to Yu Shan if we have to escape?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:11 pm » Hrm... Wei with baoshi and Fuzzy? Unless Shun has somewhere he;d be wanting to go... and May, yeah...
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:11 pm » We need to decide about May...we might end up still needing to get into that party.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:10 pm » Dusk is writing a fake report, as Wei suggested, and a handfull of orders for the guards, if Baoshi wants? And does baoshi want offical written documents to back up his authority?
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:09 pm » I think they were mentioning that Wei would go with one of those groups... up to you guys, though
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:09 pm » We;re OOC until Z gets back, Claire.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:09 pm » Well, baishis first goal is pulling the gaurds back out to the gates...
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:08 pm » Both, Fuzzy?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:08 pm » Yeah... I think so. We need a lot of ability to alk through for them.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:08 pm » And...May prepares to leave? Or May stays, to get us into the party?
Claire « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:08 pm » Fuzzy: So are we just telling them to cancel the party, or are we telling them about the army, too?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:08 pm » While Mei, Deka, and Dusk go to revolutionaries?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:07 pm » Sings, then Guards.
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:07 pm » *nod* That seems like it'll work the best...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:07 pm » Sings, and the Gaurd.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:07 pm » Okay.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:07 pm » I think he should still go to Sings.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:06 pm » Okay. Do we still want baoshi to talk to Sings, or should he go straight to the authorities?
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:04 pm » We've got a general plan, so besides that there's not a ton we can do right now...
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:04 pm » That'd probably be for the best...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:03 pm » ((Should we pause to wait for Z to come back?))
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:03 pm » Baoshi: So, maybe I could ask you, Wei, to go with Dusk and Mei...? Well, we;re close anyways.
Claire « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:02 pm » Fuzzy: Oooh, that makes sense.
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:02 pm » Wei: *nod* ...I'm better at talking to groups, slightly, but Fuzzy's better at talking to people one on one...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:01 pm » *street kids
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:01 pm » Baoshi: Ah! By the way, sadly a mass leavign won;t get anyone far enough... and too many of them would be too hard. I think a small group will be the key here- and we promised to evacuate children.
Claire « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:01 pm » Fuzzy: Ooooh... maybe I could steal the key as a mouse.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:01 pm » Mercenaries?
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:01 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:01 pm » Baoshi: Right.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:01 pm » Okay..when we talk to the mercenaries-we have to phrase it right. they aren't leaving the city on the eve of a fight, they're nobely rescuing children.
Claire « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:00 pm » Fuzzy: Or bend the bars out of the way... no, wait, that might tip people off about anathema-stuff.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:00 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:59 pm » Baoshi: ...actualy, maybe Fuzzy... if things go bad, I might get thrown ina slammer, and she can escape as a mouse.
Claire « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:58 pm » Fuzzy: For talking to authorities.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:58 pm » Baoshi: Between you two, Wei.
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:58 pm » Wei: Right now? I think Dusk, Mei, and Deka... It depends on what skills we're using, though
Claire « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:56 pm » Fuzzy: *so wants a charisma excellency*
Claire « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:56 pm » Fuzzy: Wei? Which of us is better at talking to people?
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:56 pm » ]
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:56 pm » [going to get food.
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:56 pm » Wei: I think Baoshi was going to try to talk to the authorities... though I'm not sure how well that will work out...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:55 pm » Baoshi: me... and maybe Fuzzy, or Wei?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:55 pm » *cracks up at the video*
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:54 pm » *plays yakity sak!*
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:54 pm » Dusk: And..we have to plan on running into Necromancer. Best to be prepared.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:53 pm » Dusk: Baoshi? Mei and I talk to the revolutionaries...who tries to see the authorities?
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:52 pm » I will take this chance to get something to eat
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:51 pm » ...here's something that might amuse you while I'm gone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3k5oY9AHHM
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:50 pm » Baoshi: 8frantic planning!!*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:50 pm » Oooh. S' okay, Z.
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:49 pm » Wei: *is flying by the seat of his pants!*
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:49 pm » (It's okay. I was going to go out and get dinner soon anyways.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:49 pm » I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry... I'm now afk.
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:49 pm » It's fine... we can always use more planning time
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:49 pm » we can continue planning
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:49 pm » It's okay! We'll fine tuine the plan!
Claire « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:49 pm » Don't worry about it.
Claire « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:49 pm » It's fine, Zobot.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:49 pm » Guys... I have to go for a bit. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry... I'll be back in like a half an hour... something rather significant has come up.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:49 pm » Baoshi: Thank you, Dusk.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:49 pm » Mei: And I'll attune to that manse, too.
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:49 pm » I tried Z but you wouldn't let me :p
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:49 pm » Baoshi: Alright. Is this right? Mei is going to open the Gate and send through don paolo, and then try to talk tot he revolutionaries tiwh Dusk. I, likely with someone else, will go and try to talk to the gaurds, and maybe even try to talk to someone high up. I stil lthink at least a *small* group should be trying to get *some* kids out... my COusins and some street kids, maybe/
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:48 pm » Dusk: *deep breath* It does. Baoshi. I'm writing anything needed before you walk out. Won't take long. (My Essense x 10) Times my normal speed.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:48 pm » ....><!
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:48 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:48 pm » This is the point in the quest where it would REALLY help for you guys to just have an army of jaeger watching your backs. Why didn't one of you have the sense to roll up a heterodyne character? [/sarcasm]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:47 pm » Baoshi: Sounds like an idea.
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:47 pm » Wei: Heck, if we've got enough... we might just be able to bribe our way into talking with the magistrate...
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:46 pm » DuskOOC: Shaddop.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:46 pm » Dusk: Bribes....and maybe feed any unused jade to Desus?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:46 pm » Mask of Winters OOC: ...you know, having a solar hit their head on a desk was an unexpected sidebenefit to this plan.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:46 pm » Baoshi: Sounds like a plan. So long as it's somewhat out of the way.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:46 pm » Mei: Okay— but I think I'll do it at ground level. That way, we can go through, too, if we need to.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:45 pm » Dusk: *headdesk*
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:45 pm » Dusk: Wait...they're going to attack there. So maybe at least some of us should be? Too many variables! Aggh!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:45 pm » Baoshi: ...At least one necromancer will be there... and if we can;t cancel the party...
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:45 pm » May: *Looking at Wei* That's also an option.
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:45 pm » Wei: Hmmm... Honestly, if we can the proper word and or the right proof out there, we might be able to convince them to cancel the party...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:45 pm » Baoshi: We have ambrosia, which can be made into any kind of jade. That has to be good for something. Bribes, purchases, something.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:44 pm » Dusk: Do we need to get into the party? What with an invasion? What do you all think?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:44 pm » Baoshi: ....Mei? Open the gate somewhere out of the way- maybe the manse in the tower, and send in Don Paolo with a full report. The rest of us will do as we have been planning, quickly and speedily.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:44 pm » Also: Just a note for you guys to consider: Ambrosia can be turned into any type of jade barring Yellow jade. Just saying.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:43 pm » May: We could get out of the city pretty quickly on our own if we were to leave now. But then you woudln't be able to get into the party...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:43 pm » I'll assume baoshi came up with the details himself.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:43 pm » Dusk: I still think there's something to be done with the ambrosia, if we could just get a good idea...
Claire « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:43 pm » Fuzzy: May? Do you think you and Baoshi's cousins will need any help getting out of the city?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:43 pm » I kinda screwed up on the first answer. I'm not supposed to provide you with excess details and I did. Oh well.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:42 pm » Ok. Second answer: Speedily alerting and working within the city is the option that will keep thae most people safe and alive between the choice of doing that or opening the gate to Yu Shan.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:40 pm » Dusk: Good idea, Wei!
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:40 pm » Dusk: So...fake report from missing scouts, could be torn, a little blood...Official documentation and backup for Inspector Tao.Maybe written orders for him to have sent to the Watch houses, about patrols and such. Any other writing to do? I want to get it all done at once.
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:40 pm » Wei: I'm not sure either... maybe make it quick, and passed ourselves off as a villager who was conscripted to pass on word after the scout got injured?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:39 pm » Wheee!
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:39 pm » Oh... gah, forgot about that
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:39 pm » Wait, did Baoshi get an answer for hsi second uestion?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:38 pm » Anyways... alright. So your game plan now is...
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:37 pm » [Hi!]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:36 pm » Baoshi: *thumbs up to dusk and Wei, while he;s still trancing*
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:36 pm » Hidy!
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:36 pm » Hiya Dr. Beard!
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:36 pm » Dusk: Looks like whatever we do, I'm doing some writing? *smiles a little*
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:36 pm » hey beard
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:36 pm » Thanks!
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:35 pm » It's a strategy I hadn't thought of. Good job.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:35 pm » Dusk: *pacing* That's an idea, Wei. I don't know what names to use, though.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:35 pm » o prob.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:35 pm » Alright. I've looked it up. Thank you guys.
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:34 pm » Wei: ...Actually, while we're thinking of making up stuff, maybe some reports from the scouts that went missing?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:34 pm » Manual of Exalted Power: Sidereals, pp. 202-203.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:34 pm » http://wiki.white-wolf.com/exalted/inde ... le=The_Key
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:33 pm » Dusk: *facepalms* I have Whirling Brush. I can maybe fake some backup for Tao.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:32 pm » The Key? Jane, you have the ;age number?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:32 pm » Um... where in the book is the descriptoin of the resplendent destiny you were talkinga bout?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:32 pm » Dusk: An undead, slaughtered, that we killed in the Mend...that someone can find...
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:32 pm » Mei: Might work. But, what would you do then?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:31 pm » Dusk: Like official written backup for Inspector Tao, or damning missives, notes on troop movements, something....
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:31 pm » Mei: We could... not sure what you're thinking of.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:30 pm » Dusk: I was.
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:30 pm » Wei: I think Dusk is thinking more about faking proof of the oncoming attack...
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:30 pm » [Mei: Alternately to THAT, you could just wait for the army to hit, open up the Gate, and guide everyone in.]
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:29 pm » They would be inhibited by the sick and the lame, and anyone who cannot be guided. In addition, you would have to convince people to leave their homes and families with considerably little proof.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:29 pm » Dusk: Don't know yet, the thought just came to me.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:29 pm » Baoshi: *frowns a little, thinking*
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:29 pm » Mei: I don't think it'd duplicate a celestial seal.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:29 pm » Mei: Well... sort of. What were you thinking of?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:28 pm » Dusk: Mei? You still have most of those big chunks of ambroisa, right? That can be made into anything? Could we...fake some proof?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:28 pm » Ok. First answer: AN evacuation within a single day's time to lead a large group of people would be much more difficult to do and a single day wouldn't allow a mass evacuation of people to get very far away from the city.
Claire « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:25 pm » Fuzzy: Oooooh... that seems useful.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:24 pm » Baoshi: *gathers hsi strength, and entrieties unto the Maidens and Creation, his caste mark glowing faintly. He folds hsi hand, meditating the question into hsi essence*
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:24 pm » ]
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:24 pm » [The nearest gate to Yu-Shan is a looooooooooong ways away. Mei'd have to summon.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:23 pm » Those are my questions.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:21 pm » Go Baosi! Go Don Paolo! *why am I seeing elmer Fudd with a shotgun, winging Don Paolo?*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:21 pm » Ok... What's your question?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:21 pm » He will also ask, same condition, if they should try and open a gate to YU SHAN, or if they should foucus on speedily alerting and working within the city.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:20 pm » He will ask, with the goal being the safety of the city and th emost people safe and alive, if they should foucus on defense or evacuation.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:20 pm » Baoshi: *expends 6 motes personal, and 6 motes periphrial, and begins to ask*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:19 pm » Alright, baoshi will use Wise Choice twice. Manual of Exalted Power: Sidereals, pp. 175.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:18 pm » Baoshi: See if Don paolo can. It;s better then nothing.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:18 pm » Mei: If I remember correctly, the nearest is.... [thinks]
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:18 pm » Wei: If you could, it would be helpful...
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:18 pm » Mei: Unless DP can fly to another Yu-Shan gate, a fixed one.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:17 pm » Hold on, I want to check to see if Wise Choice has a use limit.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:17 pm » Baoshi: Very well.... I might be able to ask both things?
Hawkwolf « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:17 pm » fight or flight, the universal question
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:17 pm » Dusk: Do you need to do a gate to send Don Paolo?
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:17 pm » Mei: The good news is, the gate sticks around after it's been summoned, until it drifts away or someone pulls it (it usually changes places once a day).
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:16 pm » Mei: I should warn you that I only have three shots at the 'gate' thing, then I have to make a new resplendent destiny, which takes a little while.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:16 pm » Dusk: And yes, Baoshi. Or...ask if we should,evacuate or fight?
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:16 pm » Wei: Between opening the gate, and not for righ tnow?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:15 pm » We;re still discussing it.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:15 pm » What? No.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:15 pm » What?
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:15 pm » So Mei does pull up the gate, then?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:15 pm » Baoshi: I'll talk to the gaurds as Tao... it could help.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:15 pm » Um... wait.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:15 pm » Dusk: Okay. Mei sends the message, Baoshi talks to Sings, and Mei and I go see the revolutionaries. So..we still need to thi nk of how to let the authorities know, and what to do about the guards.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:14 pm » Baoshi: Between opening the gateway and foucusing on using that, or on evacuating/warning the city?
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:14 pm » Wei: Baoshi... Maybe you should ask which option we should use?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:13 pm » brb
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:13 pm » Mei: Still, sending Don Paolo with a message might not be the worst idea.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:12 pm » Mei: Well, you'd probably stay on the hallway just inside the gate (before the lions), but it's a big hallway.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:12 pm » Baoshi: I don;t think theyd attack celestials. But lets foucus on the evacuation and alerts.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:12 pm » Jinx, again.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:12 pm » Dusk: Maybe you should send Don Paolo with a messgae, as soon as possible?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:12 pm » Baoshi: I;d say send Don Paolo, *now*. If nothing else..
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:12 pm » Wei: ...And how would we get past said lions? Or would they let us by?
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:11 pm » Mei: Pretty fast. Also, the gate's guarded by 9 Celestial lions, so we could open it in the face of an army and not worry. Much.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:10 pm » Baoshi: Its sort of an emergency option... but it;s there.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:10 pm » *fast*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:10 pm » Mmm.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:09 pm » *dast*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:09 pm » Yes. Through a Resplendant Desteny.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:09 pm » Dusk: How fats can Don Paolo get a message there, Mei?
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:09 pm » [Mei does. Baoshi can too, if he ever makes that resplendent destiny.]
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:09 pm » Do you guys have the power to SUMMON the gate of Calibration?
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:08 pm » [Mei:]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:08 pm » Baoshi: If nothing else, they can know whats occouring. For whatever it;s worth.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:08 pm » The Heavenly City. Though the Gate of Calibration.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:08 pm » Baoshi: Yes. We can punch open a gateway right there. maybe... for evacuation? Next catastrophy, you can be dramatic Mei.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:08 pm » Mei: Basically, take people to Yu-Shan.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:08 pm » Dusk: I don';t know what they could do...*shrugs* Grasping at straws, here.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:08 pm » Mei: Don't I get to be a little dramatic?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:07 pm » Baoshi: Mei, they don;t know what that means.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:07 pm » Dusk:....I'm dreaming here, but...Mei? Baoshi? Any way to let Yu Shan know in time?
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:07 pm » Mei: Head upwards. [shapes the sign of Calibration with her hands]
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:07 pm » Mei: Also, we do have one other option for evacuating people— a few people, anyway.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:07 pm » Dusk: No, there isn't, Fuzzy. But even a paniced evacuation is better than an unsuspecting city being overrun by armies.
Claire « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:06 pm » Fuzzy: is there a good way to evacuate the city quickly?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:06 pm » Baoshi: ...is there somewhere that would be safe for you? A home elsewhere? Because if so... yes. If you could take the Cousins, and maybe even if you can help take children... yes.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:05 pm » Dusk: May, I wish we could get EVERYBODY to leave the city.
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:05 pm » Wei: After all, they might have information, but not know what to do with it...

_________________
"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!" -Marvin the Martian

Spam Poison. I think.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted quest logs VII
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:01 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2656
Quote:
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:58 am » Alright. I'm gonna stop the game here. Everyone fine with that? I had hoped to get further, but it's 1 Am and people other than me have lives tomorrow morning.
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:58 am » Wei: *nods* Yeah... Not something I want to have to do, but if I'm the peasant/mercenary who just "happened" to survive... does add a bit more credence to the thing if we have to pull it out...
Claire « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:57 am » Fuzzy: *preen preen shine armor preen*
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:57 am » ShunOOC:... did Wei just steal my idea? I'm not sure if I should be annoyed, shocked, or celebrating
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:57 am » Alright. Hawk? Will you roll the disguise rolls, and I'll assist? Baoshi as Tao, Fuzzy as his Assistant, Wei as a Gaurd/Mercenary
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:57 am » Baoshi: *comb preen comb fix*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:57 am » Baoshi: Not a bad plan zeta. i approve.
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:57 am » [Mei: Under normal circumstances, I would consider that an extraordinarily bad idea.]
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:56 am » Deka: sounds very risky. let me guess, worst come to worst plan
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:56 am » Wei: And obviously, drop lots of hints about "my armies on the way" and such not...
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:55 am » Wei: Basically, if we can't convince them an attack is coming normally, play up to their expectations of Evil Solars... Not something I like doing, mind, but it might work. Basically, if things go south, and we look like we're about to be arrested, I'll flare my anima, look terrifying, spout some claptrap about how I wanted to try and find a city worthy of the challenge of conquering, and grab you two as "hostages" before fleeing the scene as quickly as possible...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:55 am » .
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:53 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:53 am » Baoshi: ...which is?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:53 am » Baoshis is 7, no exellency.
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:52 am » Wei: Besides, I think that might fit better with my own backup plan... Which I should probably warn you guys about...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:52 am » Sounds like a plan, then. Baoshi will assist.
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:52 am » 4 for larcency and 2 fron intelligence
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:52 am » Baoshi: ...hrm... maybe as a surviving gaurd? A mercenary who saw it happen? We can discuss it on the way.
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:52 am » a 6 but have an excellency in it
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:52 am » ,
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:52 am » Whats dekas disguise roll? One of us should assist...
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:51 am » Wei: *nods* Now that I think about it, should I be disguised as the peasant who brought you this information? It would make sense for you to bring him with you...
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:51 am » May: *Surprise hair brushings on Baoshi!*
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:51 am » Or do you want Deka to help with the disguising
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:50 am » Should baoshi roll for disgruising the three of them?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:50 am » Baoshi: Hrm... well, you need to deliver the message... and if theres any othe rplans you can think of... let alone getting kids out f the city.
Claire « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:50 am » Fuzzy: *scented oils!*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:49 am » Baoshi: Of course. *will do just that*
Claire « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:49 am » Fuzzy: Can you help me braid my hair up with flowers so it covers my ears?
Claire « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:48 am » Fuzzy: Ok! I can do that! *will wear her shiny armor*
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:47 am » Deka: So where do you want me?
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:47 am » [Mei: I'm wearing my armor to the party.]
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:47 am » Wei: Good, good... At least the shiny gold sword won't be too far out of place, though I'm still keeping it in it's sheath unless something happens...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:46 am » OOCBaoshi: yes.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:46 am » Baoshi: Little of both? I say we go for flash, though. Armor and flash.
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:46 am » WeiOOC: As far as I know...
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:46 am » DuskOOC: We were sending may out of town, right? Today or tomorrow? And maybe sending some kids with her?
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:45 am » Deka: I like playing dress up
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:44 am » In thorns, a culture with a high empahsis on dueling and fights of skill, it's more important that whoever does your fighting for you LOOK good while doing it... someone who can be flashy and formal and show off a bit. They're almost an expensive fashion accessory.
Claire « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:44 am » Fuzzy: Am I going as a bodyguard, or a noble? *bath!*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:44 am » Baoshi: Well, I;d say you could come... but honestly, if this goes wrong we;ll likely have people trying to arrest us. And there isn;t enough time to wait for the others to tell them wehre we;re going. *wash wash scrub scented oils scrub*
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:43 am » Wei: *goes with a kimono over his armor, just in case*
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:43 am » Keep in mind that nobility is typically very impractical about fashions, so it's not uncommon to see bodyguards in garb that wouldn't really suit a guard at all when they go into situatiosn where low danger is expected.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:43 am » *bath*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:43 am » Ah, good point. Baoshi will draw up a bask, and entrust May to find the right robes for the three of them, if she can.
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:42 am » Deka: It won't take me too long to write it up
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:42 am » I'm not gonna make you roll for it... traditional garmets for bodyguards is a military uniform if they're with an army or mercenary unit of some sort in Thorns, or if they aren't, armor or a formal kimono that have patterns or designs emphasing fluidity, grace, and movement. May would certainly know even if the group didn't.
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:42 am » At learst he'll be more warmly dressed than his sword dancer outfit. Or-May would be up on fashion.
Claire « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:41 am » Can she use her memory charm to try to remember what they were wearing?
Claire « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:41 am » Within the past month or so, I mean.
Claire « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:40 am » Fuzzy's probably seen nobles and bodyguards at some point, right?
Claire « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:40 am » Oooooh.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:40 am » Yes.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:40 am » Know what the fashion for body guards is?
Claire « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:40 am » Or Fuzzy?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:40 am » ....Can I roll to see if Baoshi would know?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:39 am » Baoshi: Yes... maybe Deka, then, could stay here as a gaurd while she writes? And... I;m sot sure.
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:39 am » Wei: Any idea what the fashion is for bodyguards these days?
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:39 am » Wei: *sigh* ...Well, if you're going to pull off high ranking noble, it'd make sense for you to have a bodyguard...
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:38 am » Deka: *nods* I am just thinking on what to write
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:38 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:38 am » Baoshi: That matters less then it being better then nothing. And I have to hope it will... at least help. And I think I do need help, Wei... Fuzzy is coming with me. But right now, we need ot bathe, and dress in current fashion, and get ready to politick. Deka? Do you have plans going? I;ve been assuming you might warn the Guild...
Claire « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:37 am » Fuzzy: I'm gonna help...
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:36 am » Deka: YOu think it will be enough?
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:36 am » Wei: ...That sounds difficult. Need some help?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:36 am » Baoshi: He has someoe who can get us into the palace.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:35 am » Deka is also there... so the four of you can do stuff whatever you want.
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:35 am » DuskOOC: Well, you have some money you've collected for the guild, if you want a reason to stop by*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:35 am » Baoshi: Hello, Wei. Well, it turns out throns has an army. And... I;m going to try and convince the Autocrat to call it to defense.
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:35 am » Wei: So... What'd he say?
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:34 am » Ok... well, Baoshi and Fuzzy have gotten back to Aunt Mays
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:34 am » Wei: *is hanging around, waiting for Fuzzy and Baoshi to get back from talking to Sings*
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:34 am » game today I mean
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:33 am » and it has to be today though
Claire « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:33 am » .
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:33 am » Deka: *is thinking on how to warn the Guild about the danger without giving away too much information and make them beleive her*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:32 am » .
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:32 am » It happens Zo.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:32 am » Anyways... we'll cut the scene off there. Anyone else have something to do? Hawk? Wei?
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:32 am » For what it's worth, I'm sorry.
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:31 am » Sigh....
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:31 am » ScarsOOC: *Sitting quietly in meditation at the back of the room and ignoring you all.
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:31 am » Guess it's time to get out of there.
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:30 am » ShunOOC: Well, I'm warning her at the very least, though of course that won't help either. *glares at Scars*
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:30 am » Shun:*nods and starts walking* Be careful around that man ma'am if he shows up again. He is not what you think.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:29 am » Alright. So are you guys leaving?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:29 am » Aw... poor Sabine.
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:29 am » No investigating this scene!
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:28 am » [Mei: Well, that's one identity made useless. At least I have three more.]
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:28 am » DekaOOC: Better then having the police called on you
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:28 am » Drat.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:28 am » She's... not buying it. She wasn't really privy to these meetings anyway, so she woudln't have heard that. She just glares at Shun angry and screeches. "OUT!"
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:28 am » .
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:27 am » BBCode 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=7
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:27 am » fair enough
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:26 am » She glares at Shun. (Make a Presence + Charisma roll, but you don't really get any bonuses. I'm half tempted to penalize you here, but I won't this time)
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:26 am » WeiOOC: ...Eh, at this point, you can't get much worse... Still, at least try to get out of there before the police arrive?
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:25 am » should I roll for anything with that statement?
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:25 am » ShunOOC:... This will probably not help any but in my defense I'm more angry than anything else.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:25 am » .
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:25 am » Shun: A man who said something almost identical to what is written on that table.*stern*
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:24 am » [Mei: How do we break the news to her...?]
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:24 am » She looks at Shun. "Aye, an' a local man who'd naht stand fer this sorta horribleness!"
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:24 am » .
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:23 am » Your charm is having an effect, yes.... keep in mind though that circumstances were strongly against you from the start, Chic. Mastery of Small Manners has helped calm her down and is at least making her so that she's not freaking out around you. And answering Shun's question.
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:21 am » Shun:...*nods* One question first. Was Rixx the monk with the scars?
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:21 am » *Is my charm having any effect?*
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:20 am » [Mei: Yes. I should suggest that. Either that, or we run.]
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:20 am » ShunOOC: No, we should either convince her or leave.
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:19 am » DuskOOC: Okay, should I blow 5 motes on my circlet, to keep her here and from giving the alarm, until we can investigate?
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:18 am » DuskOOC: You're doing fine, Shun. Heck, I've never been here before!
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:18 am » At this point Sabine has her hands over her face. "I... I want you all out! I'm gonna call tha wotch, what 've it'll come ta the mend, a'least! An' if yer still here when they come... I'll... i'll... I'll let 'em sort it all out!"
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:17 am » ShunOOC: I have no idea what I'm doing... I'm not the talky one!
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:17 am » Dusk: At the least, let's leave this room, and go downstairs. Will that be all right?
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:16 am » Shun: Ma'am, calm down. If you like we can go someplace more public so you don't feel threatened...
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:16 am » Dusk will spend 1 mote on er mastery of small manner, p.239-I should've done that at the start.
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:16 am » WeiOOC: Oh, no, Sorry... wasn't talking about that, GM... I was saying that they're not in disguises where they're... together, so that she shouldn't be annoyed at people making assumptions...
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:16 am » .
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:16 am » Lily: .... wait, who's Rixx?
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:15 am » Lily: [shocked by what she's seen] I was helping them... I had a friend lined up who owed me a favor and everything.... and.... and now....
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:15 am » .
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:14 am » If you can think of soemthing that'll help, dive in, Demo!
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:14 am » GM Ooc: Actually, Dusk specified she was dressing up Shun to look like he did when he last met them, and Mei adopted her "Lily" persona again. So it's reasonable Sabine might recognise them
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:13 am » so, are we following any order here?*confused*
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:13 am » she pauses and takes a deep breath. "Oh gods, oh gods..."
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:13 am » WeiOOC: *chuckles* Now now, you can't get too annoyed about it... after all, you're in different disguises now...
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:12 am » or hsi fake name, anyway.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:12 am » I will point out you never learned what "Scars" name was.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:12 am » Who indeed
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:11 am » who's Rixx?
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:11 am » DuskOOC: 'Her' man there? Hmmf.
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:11 am » Dusk: *sympathetically* I know, it's horrible. *walks over slowly, looking harmless* We came to warn them.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:11 am » (Maybe she made it up to sound softer, an dforgets it in times of stress)
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:10 am » (...and apparently Sabine has the superpower "an accent that keeps on disappearing." DM fail.)
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:10 am » After a moment, however, she looks over at Lily, and a sort of comprehension dawns. "You! You and your man there! Rixx said you two were bad lads when he left at the last meeting! You..." Her eyes are wide.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:09 am » No. it's just a large one at the top of the stairs.
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:08 am » Are there other rooms up here, or just this one at the top of the stairs?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:07 am » .
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:07 am » Lily meant that as a rhetorical question, as her way of assuring Sabine she didn't do it.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:06 am » She's a bit too shocked at what's going on to really answer Lily's questoin, though... if Lily's asking it still.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:04 am » She hasn't taken an action yet, but at the very least you're calming her down a little
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:04 am » Ok... Sabine, a middle aged lady with a few streaks of gray starting to form in her hair, is whibbling, but hasn't turned and run yet. "I.. I..."
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:03 am » And Shun's just being as non threatening as possible.
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:01 am » nice
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:01 am » BBCode 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=10
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:01 am » Deka: *Is sipping tea and planning*
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:00 am » Ok then... Dusk needs to make a Presence + Charisma check (I could see a performance + Charisma check as well loosely, but Presence is good. We'll stick with that) with an extra die added because of your logical argument.
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:58 am » Nah. Lily came out after all that went down. She'll jump in where she jumped in in Chatflow.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:58 am » Heh...
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:58 am » *baps GM* Bad GM, mood whiplash is bad for the neck
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:58 am » lol
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:57 am » ...if I were Jane I'd be SOO tempted to do something outright ridiculous like say "It was space aliens!" just to see if I could get away with it.)
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:57 am » and rewind Shun's response so far too then.
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:56 am » Go ahead and rewind, and Dusk didn;t do a nything, if you want, Jane-I jumped the gun.
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:56 am » back
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:55 am » so she can take an action if she wants, or she can wait for what Dusk's doing right now
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:55 am » Okay.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:55 am » Technically Lily goes first.
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:55 am » wow nice
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:54 am » Lily's Join Debate roll: 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=8 < Wow! Chances: 4.15%
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:54 am » brb
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:54 am » Hold on...
Claire « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:54 am » .
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:52 am » Shun:*just being as non-threatening as possible*
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:52 am » Oh, by the way, suggested music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZC16wTh ... re=related
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:52 am » Dusk: There's three of us, Mistress. *motions to Shun* Look-if we were party to this horror, there'd be...be blood. *holds out her arms, to show taht a, no weapons, and b, no blood on her)
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:50 am » (Mei, did you make a join debate roll?)
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:50 am » Mei will come out carefully, still in the persona of Lily. "Um.... is it OK? Is there no one dangerous out there?"
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:50 am » Z jsut filled me in
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:49 am » Dusk: *doeesn't make any sudden moves, tries to avoid scaring Sabine any more*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:49 am » *!
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:49 am » Go Dusk.
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:49 am » ?
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:49 am » well most of them at least...
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:48 am » hey hawk, the revolutionaries are all dead!
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:48 am » Welcome back, Hawk!
Hawkwolf « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:48 am » back,
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:48 am » Hold up a seocnd, Dusk. I just need to see if Mei's getting involved or not, to be fair to her
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:48 am » Dusk: *is honestly upset, still has tears on her face*
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:47 am » Dusk: *slowly stands up and holds out a shaking hand* We...we just got here, and found...found this. When we heard your feet coming up the stairs, we hide! I thought it might be whoever did this, still here.
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:47 am » ShunOOC:*hugs* Sorry I haven't gotten to this in game yet.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:47 am » is Mei going to participate?
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:46 am » go dusk!
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:46 am » BBCode 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=9
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:46 am » wait, that's wrong.
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:45 am » BBCode [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2702165/]1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=6,
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:45 am » Hey, shun beat Sabine.
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:45 am » not my night...
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:45 am » Sabine's check: 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=6
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:45 am » BBCode 1d10=1, 1d10=3, 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=5
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:44 am » ...What he said
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:44 am » Which means that Sabine rolls 3 dice.
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:44 am » Roll the same for join debate as you would for join battle...
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:44 am » It's Wits + Awareness
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:44 am » Er, []
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:44 am » Mei: You've got your circlet— go to it!
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:44 am » ok, roll for social then... how?
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:43 am » Yay! Social combat!
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:43 am » Okay, what to roll for social combat?
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:43 am » She sees the young woman blinking back tears, of all of us. That may help.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:43 am » Technically we roll join the battle checks for a social encounter (Unless you guys want to kill her) and begin social combat, but if she somehow beat you guys in that, tha'ts what she'd do.
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:43 am » then scrathc that
Claire « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:43 am » Oops...
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:42 am » Shun:Dammit.*chases and tries to stop her*
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:42 am » Well... technically she might not scream. It's not fair for you guys to just ahve her run off like that.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:42 am » She blinks and trembles, and gives a cursory glance around the room in horror. And that's all it takes for her to see anyone with less than 3 hide successes... so... Dusk. She gives a loud scream and turns, running down the stairs.
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:41 am » (If we do get a chance to look around....yeah, may not happen now, but Dusk will if the opportunity is there. Which means stopping Sabine from giving the alarm)
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:40 am » [Mei: [got 5 successes on her hide roll!]]
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:40 am » (But if you live in the Mend, you've gotta have SOME ability to watch your back and keep from getting bum rush'd.)
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:40 am » (well, stuff happened quickly)
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:39 am » (She's got a Perception 2 and an Awareness 2. That's not that great)
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:39 am » (Incidentally, you guys didn't see Luvian there, no. But you didn't exactly get a chance to search the bodies carefully. No one made any investigation checks or anything, after all.)
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:39 am » ...what's in that tea she drinks?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:39 am » Woah. Sabine got Skills.
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:38 am » ... dangit
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:38 am » ...holy cow: 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=6
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:38 am » WeiOOC: ...I think he did, by omission if nothing else... Considering he mentioned what Revalations and Decadent were doing...
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:38 am » true, but you never know for sure
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:38 am » [Mei: [crosses fingers]]
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:37 am » I suspect it was him, though- he was the one who *reallY* wanted the firepowder...
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:37 am » Greeeeeeat, but shun'll assume it was Scars...
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:37 am » Ok... at this point, the door at the top of the stairs starts to slide open. "Oi, yew lot still up here? Brocha' some tea! I 'eard sum bumpins' an' thumpings a bit a'go, but 's always like thot on meetin' days, so..." The woman who owns the shop downstairs, Sabine, drops a tray with many cups of tea on it as she witness the sight. She makes a perception roll...
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:37 am » No.....
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:37 am » *?
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:37 am » player: I just had a weird idea... did SS ever specify that this group was being manipulated by Scars specifically
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:36 am » OOC: Was Luthian one of the bodies? Or did we have time to notice?
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:35 am » WeiOOC: ...*hoping it isn't scars*
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:35 am » BBCode 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=8
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:35 am » ShunOOC:But if it's scars I'm not doing that for long. At all.
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:34 am » Shun:*fine, hiding... reluctantly*
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:34 am » WeiOOC: ...Up to you?
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:34 am » DuskOOC: Not a bad idea....
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:34 am » WeiOOC: ...Right... Hopefully...
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:34 am » ShunOOC: Should I hide?
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:34 am » Ok... well, Shun already declared he was turning to face the person coming up the stairs. So last chance for him ot hide or not...
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:33 am » Yep, mei pulled Dusk into the shadows.
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:33 am » BBCode 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=8
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:33 am » Dusk, are you hiding?
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:32 am » 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=3 < 4 successes = gone.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:32 am » Ok, anyone whose hiding, you have just enough time to hide. Make a stealth + dex check.
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:32 am » [rolling Dex+Stealth]
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:31 am » ShunOOC: Well hopefully I won't be blamed for this...
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:31 am » Shun:*turns around to see who's on their way up*
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:31 am » Dusk: *tears fall down her face*
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:31 am » And pulls Dusk into the shadows with her.
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:30 am » Mei HIDES!
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:30 am » No. Dusk doesn't take any limit for this.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:30 am » It is at this point that you all hear footsteps coming up the stairs behind you.
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:30 am » Does Dusk take any limit break, even if her flaw doesn't kick in?
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:29 am » nothing direct happens to Dusk.
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:29 am » Okay, Z-what should happen with Dusk?
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:29 am » Under the circumstances, I COULD possibly invoke Dusk's limit break, and have a good mind to do just that. The conditon is "The character witnesses Innocents sufferinga nd cannot ameliorate their pain". However, I don't think it does. If she had "Compassion Martyrdom" it'd be more likely, but as it is, Heart of Tear's condition is more applicable to people currently suffering, not...this.
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:29 am » would that still be perception + awareness or...?
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:28 am » Shun:*looking around more closely to try and make sure scars isn't STILL in the room*
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:28 am » [Mei: Celestial lions. 30/30 soak, Something like 30 health levels, can only be damaged by weapons of magical materials, or sorcery. 9 at the gate, more ready to come running.]
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:28 am » Okay, I've never read up on Heart of Tears....
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:27 am » Dusk: *A hand is raised to her mouth, she bites her knuckles to stifle a scream*
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:27 am » Shun's valor based, so he's going to want to find scars and show him what happens when you attack someone who can fight back
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:27 am » Dusk:Heart of Tears.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:26 am » BaoshiOOC: No, we are *opening* the gate. The question is if help will come out of it....
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:26 am » Mei: [gapes]
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:26 am » WeiOOC: ...Whelp, Now I want to punch something... or someone...
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:26 am » What's your virtue flaw, Chic?
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:26 am » *gasps, I mean*
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:26 am » Shun:... That. Son. of. a. #@$%.
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:26 am » [Mei: I'm starting to think opening the Gate might be our best option.]
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:26 am » Compassion three.
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:26 am » Yep. I am.
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:25 am » Dusk: *Gaps in horror*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:25 am » ....Oh god.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:25 am » Incidentally, are any of you compasion based? I'm not sure, but this might trigger a compassion based limit break of somesort.
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:25 am » [Mei: Well, crap.]
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:24 am » Alright. As you go up the stairs to the secret second floor meeting room, a ironish scent assults your nostrils. The building is oddly humid and a bit cold. The scene that greets you is one of carnage. The tables and chairs that had been set up before have all been overturned, some of them broken, some of them not. There are bodies of men you had seen before, scattered about, necks snapped, bodies broken, all in states of disarray. At the podium where Luvian had spoke before, an overturned table has been left, facing the door. Words, written in blood, read "This is your punishment for meddling, girl."
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:24 am » Shun needs names for hsi fists.
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:24 am » DuskOOC: Aw, man! Here we were all set to do a stirring speech and everything!....I don't suppose a group is going to leap up shouting "Surprise!" and have a cake?
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:24 am » ShunOO:luckily I brought my punchin' fists
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:22 am » Dusk: Also cautiously.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:22 am » .
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:21 am » ...eep.
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:21 am » Dusk:BBCode 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=5
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:20 am » Mei's going in... cautiously.
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:20 am » 1d10=6, 1d10=2 < Mei's buying Awareness first thing.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:20 am » It affects what you guys may/may not notice
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:20 am » Yeah...I never mentiond Dusk having a dagger or anything either, Demo. *headdeask along with him*
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:20 am » It's important I know who is going and who is staying, and among those, who is making a perception check and who isn't, before I set the scnee.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:20 am » If anyone else is making a check, go ahead.
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:19 am » BBCode 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=10
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:19 am » aaaaaand crud, forgot to mention bringing the jade tiger claws along.*headdesk*
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:18 am » You may make percpetion + awareness checks, yes.
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:18 am » Dusk: ...Like hell. *steps up enough to look through doorway*
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:18 am » perception + awareness?
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:17 am » Shun:...Wait here. *steps in and looks around cautiously.*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:17 am » Oh dear.
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:17 am » Uh oh...
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:16 am » Actually, Shun, you don't even need the password. When you knock, the door slides slowly open with an audible creek.
Claire « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:15 am » .
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:14 am » Shun:*secret knock and password to get in*
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:14 am » Dusk: *will keep a straight face when they start calling Shun 'Noble Monk'.*
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:14 am » Well, a 43 is... actaully, why am I telling you guys this stuff? You'll find out. If it even is relevant.
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:13 am » ...It's the apparently that makes it scary...
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:13 am » Apparently?
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:13 am » ...why is that more worrisome than an attack?
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:13 am » ShunOOC: Yay?
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:12 am » ...huh. Well, you guys get there without any problems, apparently.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:12 am » 1d100=43
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:12 am » Wheee!
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:11 am » Alright. About 15 minutes after they leave, Baoshi and Fuzzy return. We'll worry about them later. For now... random encounter time!
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:11 am » Dusk: let's get going, and hope for the best.
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:11 am » Shun: Eh, either way good luck getting them to follow along.
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:10 am » Dusk: Anytime. Me, I'm mostly afraid of someone seeing a wanted poster, and goiing, "Look, it's them!"
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:10 am » By Mortal standards
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:10 am » Lily: I thought they thought I was just gifted.
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:10 am » Ok... Shun is fairly disguised.
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:09 am » Shun: Thanks Dusk.
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:09 am » Shun: I thought they thought you were just pretending?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:08 am » Heh.
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:08 am » Dusk: tries to disguise shun, as the revolutionaries know him-BBCode 1d10=3, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=9
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:08 am » Lily: By the way, Dusk, since you haven't been to the revolutionaries before: While there, I am officially an airhead. An intuitively smart one, though. :D
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:08 am » I see no reason why not, as long as Shun trusts Dusk to make him over.
Wallycaine « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:08 am » *Nod* The biggest thing is, the less sucesses you get, the easier it is to see through said disguise...
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:07 am » can Dusk disguise Shun then? She's got a better chance than Shun
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:06 am » It's the same roll, as long as you have resources available
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:06 am » Interpreted as written, it doesn't really take that much more to disguise someone else, no.
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:06 am » Dusk: Tries to disguise herself-BCode 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=10
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:04 am » or does it take more to disguise someone else?
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:03 am » Alright. Mei, you are now Lily.
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:03 am » well, that's our better bet
Jane Narbon « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:03 am » 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=2 < reasonable.
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:03 am » Yeah...I have no larceny, and 4 int.
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:02 am » I've got 3 int, but no larceny
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:02 am » Shun can't disguise himself worth beans...
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:02 am » I hhear that. Hey, Demo, should Shun and Dusk try to disguise themselves?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:01 am » Heh... hey, a pity baoshi isn;t there. He gets a solid 6.
Demothesis « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:01 am » missing Deka now...
chicgeek « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:00 am » .
Professor Zobot « Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:00 am » Do it over unless your stat for Intelligence and manipulation are exactly the same. Then you can use it, since it woudln't matter either way
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:59 pm » Um.... rolled already. Can I keep the roll, or should I do it over?
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:58 pm » *sense
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:58 pm » Yeah, that makes snese
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:58 pm » Intelligence for Disguise
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:57 pm » You know the rules, Jane... make a Larceny +... uh, I think it's a Manipulation check for disguise. I could be wrong
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:56 pm » Mei: Okay. Can I get disguised as Lily again...?
Demothesis « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:55 pm » Shun: But anyway, we should get going, hopefully they'll be there.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:54 pm » It is about 2 in the afternoon, by the way
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:54 pm » Oh. I get it.... Mei was.... inactive at the time.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:54 pm » has a hearthstone.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:53 pm » Mei, Dusk got it at the manse, back in the village.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:53 pm » 2 bonus die to anything involving manipulation, 1 extra die to any pres, bureu, or social related check, plus if the don't get a single success on awits plus integrity, they MUST listen to me while I'm speaking.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:51 pm » Shun: I don't think we should spread them too thin trying to defend the city, and Baoshi should be able to get the armies moving... hopefully
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:51 pm » WeiOOC: True... We do always have that option, if it looks like it's not working. After all, there's a lot of stories about us, and some of them probably mention mysterious ways of getting information...
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:51 pm » [Mei: Um.... I wasn't present when you were on your solar adventure, remember? You'll have to explain.]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:51 pm » BaoshiOOC: THIS mothersomething pumpkin!
chicgeek « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:51 pm » Dusk: My oricalcum one, from the manse? It's under my braided hair.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:50 pm » Shun: Well, I'd just say we only use this group to get the kids out of the mend or find the necromancer's mini army
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:50 pm » [Don Paolo: What pumpkin?]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:49 pm » BaoshiOOC: Of course it's insane. And I;m not saying it;s wise. But it;s our insane option to remember we have.
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:49 pm » Mei: What circlet?
chicgeek « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:49 pm » Dusk: *grins* I'll finally use my circlet, to keep them listening while we talk. I can shut it off when Mei's ready to talk, if it looks like it affects her. *grins, again* But, if you have ideas, shun, spit them out.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:49 pm » Shun: Well, let's go be convincing then.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:48 pm » I'm not saying it would work like that, but it can.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:48 pm » ShunOOC: Are you sure that's a good idea? Cause I'm questioning it's sanity
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:48 pm » BaoshiOOC: All stops off. THis is listen to the nice glowing man time.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:47 pm » Shun: Well, as long as I keep my mouth shut you two can be fairly convincing.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:47 pm » You realize as Exalted, you CAN be supernaturally persuasive even without charms. You guys are capable of winning hearts and minds just with words and strength of personality.
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:47 pm » Mei: I... think I can talk them around. How about we prioritize with first the kids, then the defense of the city, and then the mend undead if anyone gets lucky?
chicgeek « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:47 pm » Dusk: We'll just have to do our best to be convincing.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:47 pm » Between Dusk and Mei, the two best Social attackers you guys have, you might be convincing enough not to even need proof.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:46 pm » WeiOOC: Proof? We don't need no stinking proof!
chicgeek « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:46 pm » Dusk: Hmm...Drat. Proof.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:46 pm » Dusk: Get theire help, rescuing the Mend children. Be prepared to defend the city-we know that the palace will be one focal point of the attack, and they are allready prepared to be there, right?
Demothesis « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:46 pm » Shun: Do we have any proof for this? Because won't it come across a bit odd without proof?
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:45 pm » Mei: They could search for undead. Or get kids out. Or defend the city. Or.... ?????
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:45 pm » Mei: Well, what do we want them to do once they know?
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:44 pm » ....no.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:44 pm » Dusk: tell them about the invasion, that Thorns itself is at risk. And...*ponders*
chicgeek « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:44 pm » Dusk: Yes.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:44 pm » Baoshi: To aunties, then. ...Sings? ...ah, nevermind. Another time. *now gracefully allows the group shift*
Demothesis « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:43 pm » Shun: So we tell them there's a necromancer in the Mend and we need their help getting the kids out of there?
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:43 pm » In any event, so Shun, Dusk, and Mei... worked out what you're gonna tell them?
chicgeek « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:42 pm » .
Claire « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:42 pm » Fuzzy: *will braid flowers into her hair!*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:42 pm » Sings Like Bird shakes his head. "Unfortunately, my... residence lacks properly lavish facilities for bathing."
Claire « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:41 pm » Fuzzy: Ooooh!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:41 pm » Baoshi: Hrm, thats right... i don;t suppose we could bathe here? Or, no, we should at least leave a note about the change of plans...
Demothesis « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:39 pm » Shun:*sarcasm!*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:39 pm » Sings Like a Bird: Purely platonic, I assure you. Flowers braided in one's hair is a part of fashion for female nobility this year.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:39 pm » Shun: Wait, be honest? We get to do that?
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:39 pm » Mei: Depends on what you want them to do, but apprising them of what's about to happen isn't a bad idea.
Claire « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:39 pm » Fuzzy: *they smell nice...*
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:39 pm » WeiOOC: ...*growls at SingsOOC*
Claire « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:39 pm » Fuzzy: ?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:39 pm » Baoshi: Wrong tree, Sings. So many sorts of wrong tree.
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:39 pm » Mei: Hmm. I'm not sure. The situation?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:38 pm » Oooh, thats right. and 8snerk*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:38 pm » Sings Like a Bird: *Has somehow gotten a bunch of Fuzzys favorite type of flowers and has offered her them!*
Claire « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:38 pm » Fuzzy: *not doing the bath thing yet!*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:37 pm » No, baoshi and Fuzzy are still in the Mend, talking to Sings Like a Bird.
Claire « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:37 pm » Oh. Oops.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:37 pm » Actualy, baoshi and Fuzzy probably aren;t back yet at this juncture... drat.
Claire « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:37 pm » FuzzyOOC: I dunno... it's probably better if you stay here and guard Aunt May...
Claire « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:37 pm » Fuzzy: *is doing the bath thing*
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:37 pm » WeiOOC: ...I kinda want to go with you two, Fuzzy, but I'm not sure how much help I'd be...
chicgeek « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:36 pm » Dusk: Okay, Mei? You wanted to see the revolutionaries...what do we tell them, and what do we want to ask of them?
Demothesis « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:36 pm » Shun's going along with Mei and dusk to meet the revolutionaries. Disguised of course.
Claire « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:36 pm » Pffff....
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:36 pm » *snerrrrrk*
chicgeek « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:35 pm » Okay...why am I seeing the soldier with the mustashe, from the wizard of Oz, facing a motlety crew: "Ain't nobody gets in to see the Wi-er, the Autocrat, no how!" (come to think of mit, that'd worl for the Heterodyne, too)
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:35 pm » Wheee
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:35 pm » You are now Shun and Dusk, just as Mei has returned to Aunt Mays. What do the three of you do?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:35 pm » Baoshi: *could sort of use a paper bag to hyperventalate into, but there is no time so he is settlin for hop back home for a hot bath and oils and fancy robes*
chicgeek « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:34 pm » Yay Exalted! Let's go out against overwhelming odds!
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:34 pm » Ok. Previously on Exalted Win Time... we'd just got some idea that Thorns has a sleeping army.

_________________
"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!" -Marvin the Martian

Spam Poison. I think.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted quest logs VII
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:09 pm 
Offline
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:52 pm
Posts: 618
Location: Two steps ahead of you
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:06 pm » (I'm going to copy and post the log so far)
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:06 pm » Deka: *1 dot in perform but 4 dots in the corrisponding attribute*
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:06 pm » Shun:*is the guy who owns the jade dragon... counts for something right?*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:06 pm » (Shun doesn't need perform-he has a dragon!)
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:05 pm » Shun:*has perform 0*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:05 pm » Dusk: *2 dots in performance*
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:05 pm » Mei: [has Perform 4!]
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:05 pm » So some sort of traveling performance?
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:04 pm » Actually, that's not bad.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:04 pm » I got nothing, this one.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:04 pm » Dusk: Just say the word, and I'll activate the circut, and start shouting, if you like. Maybe start with " come see the mini dragon?"
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:03 pm » Shun:*riding along, spaces out for a few seconds, lost in thought. Then realizes he's let his attention wander and shakes his head, back to watching for trouble*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:03 pm » That sounds good.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:02 pm » True
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:01 pm » going place to place one at a time would be too time consuming and inefficient... Have them come to us essentially
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:00 pm » Kids love cute animals, especially strange ones.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:00 pm » They probably are in back alleys, run down houses, places out of the way and abondoned, etc etc
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:00 pm » I was thinking having Desus getting some kids attention then having them get their friends...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:59 pm » Next question. How are you going to go about finding these kids?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:59 pm » Alright. You're now in the Mend. The atmosphere can be described as "Seedy".
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:58 pm » yay no encounter with whoever~
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:58 pm » Makes me curious about that one now
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:58 pm » Fuzzy: *has been having a flashback* We ready to go?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:58 pm » BaoshiOOC: I havea grey hair. Somewhere.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:57 pm » ha!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:57 pm » Ok... but you guys have disguises on, so that result doesn't apply. Ok. You guys get there without any difficulties.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:57 pm » 1d100=39
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:57 pm » DekaOOc" At least we are disguised so no encounters about that
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:57 pm » Wei: *joins in the fretting!*
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:57 pm » Shun: Quit freaking our Booknerd, we'll be fine.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:57 pm » wee?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:56 pm » Ok... so you're heading to the Mend.... roll for random encounters!
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:56 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:56 pm » Baoshi: .....*quietly frets like mad*
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:56 pm » Deka: Stay safe
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:55 pm » Shun: Right then.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:55 pm » Aunt May: The Garden. It's closer to where you told me these "Gates" are, and I can gather everyone up there on my own.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:54 pm » Shun: Right, we get the kids come back here, or go to the garden?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:54 pm » For her, anyway.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:54 pm » A wagon is pretty cheap.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:54 pm » Well... you guys can BUY a wagon pretty easily even if you don't have one already. Mei's got resources 4.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:54 pm » DekaOOC: We could check the records
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:54 pm » WeiOOC: ...I thought I used a wheelbarrow, but I could be wrong
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:53 pm » Thats up to Z. Baoshi might have a panic attack over her being in any kind of danger, but he'd feel safer with her surrounded by Solars and such.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:53 pm » Aunt May: I'm not going to go. No thank you. The Mend is a bit too rough for my tastes. But I'll come with the Kids once you get them...
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:52 pm » Is May coming with us, Tinker?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:52 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:51 pm » Or did Wei use a wheelbarrow?
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:51 pm » Shun: I do, but I'm not the convincing one.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:50 pm » Oh...duh!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:50 pm » at some point... I think.... oh wait, Wei dumped the lunar off in that
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:50 pm » Deka: I think you got a loud enough voice
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:50 pm » You guys already HAD a wagon, I thought...
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:50 pm » I guess....ready as we'll ever be? Can we have a wagon?
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:50 pm » yeah ready
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:50 pm » yep
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:50 pm » Shun: Nope, just talk very loud.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:50 pm » Yup.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:49 pm » Alright, so are you guys ready to go?
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:49 pm » Dusk: Gimme a few short lines, and I'll activate my ircuit. Anybody got a megaphone?
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:49 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:49 pm » Baoshi: *doing his nails* Sounds like a plan.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:48 pm » Shun:*shrug*Whatever works.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:48 pm » Dusk: That's right! The Mend folks are already scared about a monster, and no guards there!
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:48 pm » Shun: True, but in a lawless area it has been known for rulers to just burn it all down... and the people can't be too happy with the guard abandoning them
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:47 pm » Dusk: Most people don't know about the poor lunar...and there is still monsters. Zombies.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:47 pm » [Mei: Yay for Resources 4!]
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:47 pm » (Hands Dr. Beard and Jane each a Squiddle)
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:47 pm » Dusk: the guards have abandoned the Mend-which is true-and they're already scared about a monster running around.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:47 pm » Mei: Yeah.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:47 pm » [It's another Homestuck ref.]
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:46 pm » Shun: That works too
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:46 pm » Baoshi: Good. Mei, do you have enough cash for bribes, wagons, whatnow.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:46 pm » [Jane: Just tell 'em Jack Noir's about to get Skaian on their rear ends.]
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:46 pm » Sounds good, Mei.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:46 pm » Shun: A not so nice sweep?
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:46 pm » Dusk: It;s been predicted, perhaps?
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:46 pm » Mei: That's about the size of it. Storming the city, people needs to bail.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:46 pm » Shun: Or... the guard intends to do a sweep.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:45 pm » Baoshi: Fire risk. Possible earthquake. Rebels poise to storm the city.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:45 pm » Shun: Oh? We get to try the truth again? Good.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:45 pm » Dusk: What do I say? Danger is coming, and the kids need to get out of town tonight?
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:45 pm » Shun: I'm sure we can get a lot of them to come with Desus, but convincing them to leave...
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:45 pm » Mei: Moderated, anyway.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:45 pm » Mei: I'll think of something. The truth might work.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:44 pm » Mei: I'm a persuader.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:44 pm » Dusk: At least one wagon, for the littlest ones, and maybe their moms...and...I don't know!
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:44 pm » Wei: Good luck!
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:43 pm » Shun: Probably a good idea. What are going to tell the kids when we get there?
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:43 pm » Fuzzy: I thought we were the ones storming the castle...
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:43 pm » Dusk: Do we wantt o take May with us? And a wagon or two?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:43 pm » Baoshi: I am... Inspector Spring Flower Tao! Have fun storming the castle, guys.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:42 pm » And Deka is disguised. Alright. So now then... You are now the team of Mei, Dusk, Shun, and Desus. You are prepared for your mission. What are you going to do first?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:42 pm » :)
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:42 pm » Wei: I'm Wei!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:42 pm » I got a six for the transformtion to Tao.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:42 pm » Deka: *Is someone else besides Snow*
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:42 pm » Fuzzy: *is all dressed up and ready to see the autocrat!*
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:42 pm » dang, hoping for that much if I have to roll any today...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:41 pm » Baoshi: *has his hair carefully oiled and curled, himself perfumed, and makeup applied.*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:41 pm » Baoshi used his go-go-gadget Mascara! Baoshi is now "Officer Tao!"
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:41 pm » That is for herself, spending two motes
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:41 pm » Nope 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=6
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:41 pm » Fuzzy: I can't recognize anyone...
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:41 pm » you do realize, after pointing that out you're going to botch the next one right?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:41 pm » Baoshis roll.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:41 pm » 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=2
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:41 pm » Dang. Ok. Mei is disguised. That's all I have to say on the subject.
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:40 pm » Teal: Peep!
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:40 pm » Man, how many 10's did I roll?
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:40 pm » Teal: *kicks and splashies*
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:40 pm » there, that is for Mei
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:40 pm » 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=10
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:40 pm » Rando: I see~ *puts Teal in the water, gently*
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:40 pm » wrong copy and paste, stand by
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:40 pm » ok
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:40 pm » oops
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:40 pm » And for Mei, without spending motes... 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=7
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:40 pm » 6
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:39 pm » Teal: *peeps at Daddee and points to the hottub*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:39 pm » Ok. How much personal does Deka have left?
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:39 pm » no 8
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:39 pm » I have spent 10 personal so far
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:39 pm » Teal: Oooooooooooh!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:39 pm » I'll roll for Baoshi, then. It;s not quite a disguise, but all the same.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:38 pm » Desus OOC: *Breathing fire on a pot of water to make a hot tub for Teal!*
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:38 pm » *OOC
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:38 pm » Got Dusk, Shun, Wei and Fuzzy
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:38 pm » FuzzyOOV: Can I get a hat with my disguise?
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:38 pm » So all I got left is herself and Mei right?
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:38 pm » DuskOOC: Yay Deka!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:38 pm » In that case... yaaaaay, and thank you Hawk. ^^
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:38 pm » Yep.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:38 pm » I already did Wei
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:38 pm » Ok then. Fuzzy's now nearly unrecognisable, except for her Tells.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:38 pm » Tinker, baoshi is going as tao, right?
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:37 pm » roll*
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:37 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:37 pm » alright then keep the rool for Fuzzy then
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:37 pm » Anyways! Hawk, if you want to disguise me, Wei, and Fuzzy, feel free
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:37 pm » (Thank you, Dr. Beard!)
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:37 pm » Wei: Eh... Whatever helps, I guess...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:37 pm » Good point She knows who Tao is (a Sidreal), but otherwise.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:36 pm » Since Mei is a side, she would be ahrd to remember anyways
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:36 pm » ...you might want the disguise. they knew Wei, they would know Fuzzy.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:36 pm » If necromancer chick is there...
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:36 pm » Yeah, For Mei I would have done it straight up
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:35 pm » But it;s up to him.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:35 pm » Well, we;re doing courtly dress and all... it;s less disguise, more getting dressed fancy. baoshi is disguising, but I figured Hawk might want to save the essence...
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:35 pm » ((*awards Zobot 5 cookies for Xellos reference*))
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:34 pm » Oh... well, Hawk, if you don't want to spend the Essence of Fuzzy, you can choose to undo that roll. I missed it too.
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:34 pm » Does Fuzzy even need a disguise?
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:34 pm » Just make that for Mei then
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:34 pm » I missed that sorry
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:34 pm » Oh, god. Just thinking-anima flaring and all that? the fantastic Four and the Human Torch. "Flame On!"
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:34 pm » I did think Tinker said that he was doing Fuzzy and Baoshi's costumes, though...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:34 pm » Guess it doesn;t make sense for us too... I;ll shut up now.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:33 pm » Never mind, then.
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:33 pm » Fuzzy: Yeeeep!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:33 pm » Oh. Um.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:33 pm » Fuzzy now couldn't tell it was her if she looked in a mirror.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:33 pm » I was asking what the disguise roll is so I can roll for Baoshi and Fuzzy, since we;re getting ready seperate.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:33 pm » Same thing with the motes
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:33 pm » And for Fuzzy 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=7
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:33 pm » What you mean
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:33 pm » The roll?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:33 pm » Wei is now also very hard to recognise.
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:32 pm » FuzzyOOC: I'm not good at all this sneaky stuff...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:32 pm » Good to know
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:32 pm » same thing with the motes. So 6 motes personal spent
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:32 pm » You're good.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:32 pm » And Wei 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=1
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:32 pm » Oh wait.. you're right. My bad. Sorry.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:32 pm » Dusk has become Mysterious Stranger Maiden Dusk! She gains the Not Easily Recognisable Superpower.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:32 pm » I thought personal didn't make your caste show? I thought it was perphial that did that
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:32 pm » ((Whats the roll again?))
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:32 pm » personal not periphial Zo...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:31 pm » Ok. Deka, you are aware 2 motes of personal means your caste mark would be showing, right? Also, since you're mkaing the disguise, you get to dictate what they're disguised AS, provide they consent to your disguisng them.
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:31 pm » Fuzzy: Gah! How'd he get in here?!
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:31 pm » For Dusk, same thing with the excellency 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=9
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:31 pm » ShunOOC:*please not a dress again...*
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:30 pm » *grin*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:30 pm » SarcasticOOC: Welcome to my world! *is shoed out of chat*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:30 pm » Dusk: ...Wow.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:30 pm » dang... wait what kind of disguise?
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:30 pm » I added two dice from the second excellency, 2 personal
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:30 pm » Alright.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:30 pm » Ok. Shun? Your own friends don't recognise you.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:30 pm » Everyone should roll them now
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:30 pm » Guess what, no one is gonna see Shun 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=3
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:29 pm » Mei: I'll take one.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:29 pm » Should I roll me and Fuzzies now, or later?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:29 pm » Baoshi: No, not really... I'll handle ours, anyways. *spritzing perfume*
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:28 pm » Fuzzy: I don't think I do...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:28 pm » Ok. Deka, make disguise checks.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:28 pm » Wei: ...I'll probably need one.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:28 pm » Shun: Disguises would be nice
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:28 pm » Dusk: Wanted posters, after all.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:28 pm » ShunOOC: Right, whatever crazy lady.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:28 pm » Dusk: I'd like a disgusie.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:28 pm » Maiden of SecretsOOC: *In a Xellos voice* That... is a secret!
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:27 pm » Fuzzy: Can I bring my sword to talk to the Autocrat?
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:27 pm » So who needed disguiising?
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:27 pm » you would think that one existed already. :P
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:27 pm » ...*sighs* Unless I can make it a martial arts skill... eesh. Well, worth a shot.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:27 pm » She'll strap sheaths to her forearms, under her sleeves. And, my chain under my robes.
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:27 pm » Petition! Petition!
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:27 pm » Mei's still wearing her chain mail.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:27 pm » You could make a custom charm, Tinker... err...ack. Wait. Actaully, Sidereals can't. They have to petition the 5 Maidens to make them.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:27 pm » Shun:*pets and grins* Should get a few kids attention.
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:27 pm » *hands Baoshi a pen with the jupiter logo on it*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:27 pm » *Like a thin slab I mean*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:27 pm » Dusk will have her war boomerangs, and her nice daggers she took off od Shady Suspect.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:26 pm » Baoshi: ....*hands Desus a slab of redjade*
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:26 pm » not wearing them, but they're packed with
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:26 pm » Awww...
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:26 pm » D'awwww...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:26 pm » Desus is scrambling up onto Shun's shoulders and curling around his neck protectively.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:26 pm » Shun'll be taking his jade tiger claws along as well this time
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:26 pm » Someday, I want to figure out a way to make the Tao disguise instantanious... Jupiter Pretty makeup Power or something.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:26 pm » Shun: What? I'd just keep 'em occupied for a bit then run too. I'm pretty fast. and Come on Desus you get to meet some kids!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:25 pm » Desus: *Looking up* Kwi?
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:25 pm » yeah. So who wants them?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:25 pm » Baoshi: ...Be careful, guys. *smiles*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:25 pm » DMOOC: That you did.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:25 pm » Deka? Will you do the honors?
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:25 pm » DekaOOC: I forgot to ask Alabastar about the wanted posters
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:25 pm » Dusk: *hugs Shun* If I have to stay to help protect the kids, I'll stay. Otherwise, I'm coming back.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:24 pm » Ok then. Make checks for disguises if you're wearing them
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:24 pm » Deka: *Disguises!*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:24 pm » And Mei might be needed to talk to the lions, or whoever, if we shtart shepherding kids through.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:24 pm » Shun: If any trouble happens Dusk, you and the rest stay with the kids and keep at range.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:23 pm » Wheee!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:23 pm » Ok then! Now then... Shun, Deka, Dusk and Mei's job will take less time, so we'll start with that
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:23 pm » WeiOOC: Yeah... we're splitting up...
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:23 pm » Sounds like a plan!
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:23 pm » back
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:23 pm » The gate's open, and it's not going anywhere until midnight at least-- though, it might not be bad to have Mei there, to anchor it.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:23 pm » And if theres time, find the zombies hidden in the city after both.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:23 pm » sounds right to me
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:23 pm » Yeeeep.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:22 pm » Is that right?
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:22 pm » Shun, Deka, Dusk, and Mei-and perhaps May and cousins-to get kids? Mei to get them through the gate.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:22 pm » Baoshi as Tao, Wei, with fake report, and Fuzzy to the Autocrat?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:21 pm » Baoshi: *slowly adding his Tao makeup* I would ask Deka and Mei to come, but the less of us at risk of being arrested the better. And one Sidreal needs to not be at risk of that.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:21 pm » yeah,
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:21 pm » Even that would help. And... we are.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:21 pm » ...I hate to say it, but looks like we're splitting up.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:20 pm » Celestial Lion: *Sitting outside the gate* I'm 'Enery the Eight, Ah am...
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:20 pm » Yeah-Yu Shan doesn't want to fight Abyssals there, but hey-what's a few child refugees, and temprarily at that?
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:20 pm » Well, we could get them into the hallway, anyways. The lions might not let them into Yu-Shan proper.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:20 pm » Baoshi: Seconded. The kids are high priority.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:19 pm » Yeah, I think that;d be best... and possibly into yu Shan...
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:19 pm » Shun: Whenever. Just so long as it gets done.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:19 pm » Kids this afternoon. or tonight? Won't be many kids out at night.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:19 pm » brb
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:19 pm » Okay, so Shun, Dusk, and maybe Deka to get the kids? And May, and cousins with a wagon or three?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:18 pm » Baoshi: ...If we;re doing the kids, we should do that part tonight. And I think Dusk is best there... *thinking as he brushes his hair*
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:18 pm » yes well the last time Shun tried getting someone to listen he barely avoided her yelling for the cops...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:18 pm » One of the things you can do with Social combat is to forge a temporary Intimacy in Others, endearing yourself to them.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:17 pm » Here's the thing: As an Exalted, you are quite literally supernaturally persuasive
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:17 pm » *it
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:17 pm » Well, Mei can be a noble if it comes down to id.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:16 pm » Your Circuit mgiht indeed work, Chic.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:16 pm » ......Zobot? Speaking of pied pipers....would m y circuit work? I mean, I know if rolls are failed, they must listen to me. But, does that mean they'll follow me, or stand still and listen? It's listen, not obey.....
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:16 pm » Baoshi: Hmm.... we already have her dressed up a little. We could go either way- and it depends on if anyone else wants to come. Dusk? You're cood at being convincing... and letting me know whos sayng what. As well as on the fly paperwork... I could use you, but so could the others.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:16 pm » ShunOOC:oh! Excellent idea Desus! Kids love cute animals!
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:15 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:15 pm » Desus: *Has a pipe in his muzzle*
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:15 pm » Wei: I don't know... I'll leave stratergy up to you guys...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:15 pm » Desus: Kwi?
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:15 pm » yeah, shun's not very convincing usually.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:14 pm » Oh, for a pied piper...
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:14 pm » Should we all go to the palace, as adelegation. rather than split up?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:14 pm » Hard to say.... the zombies are important too. And maybe just an offer of free food? But then, street kids would be suspicious and *fail*
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:13 pm » are we doing that now or waiting for Baoshi and co to get back? Remember theres a miniarmy of zombies in the Mend too
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:13 pm » Dusk: Baoshi, if Wei's along, as a bodyguard/survivor with a fake report from the village......should Fuzzy be a mouse in your pocket? An ace in the hole? Or, as she is?
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:12 pm » Okay-how to get some kids to go with May?
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:12 pm » FuzzyOOC: Wheee!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:11 pm » BaoshiOOC: We;ve got some almond perfume, 10 motes left, it;s almost late afternoon, and I;m wearing pink sunglasses. let;s hit it.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:11 pm » ShunOOC: Good luck, I guess I'll stay behind and play guard until you all get back. Unless you all need a 'villain' to make an appearance.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:10 pm » WeiOOC: Yeah... hopefully we can manage it.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:10 pm » DuskOOC: Well, we've alerted Yu Shan, The Guild, and Sings....now, if we can just convince the Autocrat....
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:10 pm » Fuzzy: *waves goodbye, still kinda confused*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:09 pm » BaoshiOOC: ....Mostly, yes. Just don;t wave that card at me, or I;ll start gibbering about payrolls.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:08 pm » DekaOOC: Now are you not glad you didn't hit him?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:07 pm » Baoshi: We;ll keep it in mind... *small soldiers salute- an unconsious movement since he;s off gaurd*
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:07 pm » brb
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:07 pm » Ok. Alabastar is leaving.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:07 pm » Deka: *nods*
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:07 pm » ShunOOC: Hmmmm... shoulda hit his smugness a bit harder apparently
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:07 pm » FuzzyOOC: *so confused*
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:07 pm » WeiOOC: *nod* I'd definitely want to be there for that... Here's to hoping it works out
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:07 pm » Alabastar turns and starts walking towards the door. As he does, he pulls a small rolled smoke out of a pocket and lights it... using the jade head of his staff, oddly enough. "Oh, and stay outta Nexus. Roken's still sore and he don' play fair."
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:06 pm » DekaOOC: I can see it now "I worked hard for the Guild and all I got was this lousy card" :P
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:06 pm » ShunOOC: Well we could wait, but time constraints... I want some time to try and clear those zombies out of the Mend too...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:06 pm » OOCBaoshi: Aggghhh the ink! No more!
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:05 pm » DuskOOC: Go Deka!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:05 pm » (If Mei sees it the same connotations would probably pop up in her head.)
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:05 pm » Deka: *catches it and looks it over then back at Alabastar* Thanks
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:05 pm » Baoshi: *quite literaly flexes hsi writing hand and almost stumbles*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:04 pm » "It's called a Snarl of Fate. Have fun, kiddo. I think I'll see you around."
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:04 pm » WeiOOC: Yeah... Though I was hoping they'd be at different times, since the escorting kids one is the other one that I could see going into a fight...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:04 pm » He withdraws a small card out of his pocket. Baoshi, just LOOKING at the insignia on this playing card gives you a slight headache and puts the sensatoin of paperwork in your mind. Alabastar flicks it at you, Deka. "This is one of the God of Gambling's calling cards. Flash it to anyone of our "Associated Businesses" and they'll know you're the sort who does quality work. Ehh, there's supposed to be something special about it too, but I've never noticed it. It's worth a bit, though."
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:03 pm » [Mei: Hmm... bitter almond?]
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:02 pm » ShunOOC: Fair enough. I can escort a few kids through 'the bad part of town'
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:02 pm » WeiOOC: Though... I don't know, it could work either way
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:02 pm » WeiOOC: Honestly, I'd prefer to help infiltrating, since I've got a plan about what to do if things go wrong there...
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:01 pm » Deka: *waits*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:01 pm » DuskOOC: Almond would blend well with a dash of cherry blossom....
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:01 pm » (Don't tell me, "Your eternal reward")
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:01 pm » (back)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:00 pm » Alabastar turns back to Deka. "I must thank you again for informing me of a potential unprofitable situation. I shall see that measures are taken. Now then... for your reward..." He reaches into his pocket.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:00 pm » ShunOOC: Hey Wei, which would you prefer, helping Baoshi infiltrate the palace or helping me and whoever else escort the orphans out of the Mend?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:00 pm » Baoshi gives the faintest bow, and nods. "My thanks. In return- and while I del with many things, this is not a jest... the city isn't going to be very *fun* tommorow. Thank you for looking over my friend."
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:59 pm » (We're going to storm the castle...er, go to the Autocrat's palace later)
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:59 pm » (just a heads up, Hawk says Chat is acting a bit screwy for him)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:59 pm » "From what I've heard, strickly through the grapevine of course, the current scent of choice is Almond.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:58 pm » hey wally
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:58 pm » (Hi, Wally!)
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:58 pm » (Here! Sorry, was distracted, and forgot there was a game.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:57 pm » AlabastarOOC: Apparently I'm the karmic backlash of Roken's jerkishness, it seems."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:57 pm » Baoshi rolls his eyes. "I suspect you have gotten past sentanc elimits by using semicolons, sir. Anyways, do you know if the current court favors lilac or almond scent for men? I;ve been getting incolclsive infomation... and I need to know for my employer."
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:57 pm » [Mei: Now I need to say that some time.]
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:56 pm » DuskOOC: Hee! Hoist on your own petard, Baoshi!
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:55 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:55 pm » DekaOOC: OOoh I like him more now
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:55 pm » Alabastar frowns. "Heh. I have to thank you, Miss Deka. Of this, I was entirely unaware." He looks over at Baoshi. "You just did. Although..." He smirks. "Since I'm so nice, I'll let you ask another one. Go ahead."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:54 pm » Baoshi: Sir? May I ask a question of you?
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:53 pm » *Offers Zobot a doughnut-with sprinkles*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:53 pm » *snerk*
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:53 pm » Deka: Also, I was wondering aobut becoming a full time member
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:53 pm » (More Harry Dresden: Fae! Why does it always have to be fae!)
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:52 pm » [Harry Dresden: GROAN]
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:52 pm » ((I figured once I saw "court" as aprt of the name)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:52 pm » Baoshi watches him carefully, still on his toes, as it was.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:52 pm » [Mei: It's the raksha. The Fair Folk.]
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:52 pm » Alabastar reads the letter, his eyes wide. "Hm..."
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:51 pm » IM*
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:51 pm » Deka: Thanks for that information. And I have something else for you as well *hands him the letter she wrote* (which I wills end to you via PM Z)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:50 pm » Baoshi quietly files the name away, and wonders if he should say anyhing... or let Deka hand off her letter...
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:50 pm » [[Mei: You're really not going to like it when you know what it is.]]
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:49 pm » (Hi, Dr. Beard!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:48 pm » (Hey Dr. Beard!)
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:48 pm » (Hi, Dr.Beard!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:48 pm » "I don't know what the Ruby Court is. Other than to tell you that they are not any legitimate business or government, I know nothing of them."
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:48 pm » ((Beth: *offers beard some cookies and mimic some clams to eat on while lurking*))
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:48 pm » (hey beard!)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:47 pm » ((lurking and reading))
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:47 pm » Baoshi then looks a little... thoughtfull.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:47 pm » Baoshi almost chokes on air, but manages to supress it. Connections in... oh, botherment. "Hmm... more reasonable then I expected."
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:47 pm » Deka:... I was not even aware I had a half sister. And who is the Ruby court?
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:46 pm » (Okay, Shun as Kid Kool Aid cracks me up)
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:46 pm » ShunOOC: How about I just yell "oh yeah!"?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:46 pm » Alabastar laughs. "Hah! Well, enough small talk. First and foremost: Our... associated businesses have a few connections in certain upper realms which on occasion afford us a bit of insight into the movements of the tides of fate. Our last tabs on your father placed him in Chiaroscuro, preparing to head south. He's looking for your half-sister, of which I can tell you little more, save that she was taken by a group known as the Ruby Court.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:45 pm » Baoshi: *wouldn;t really be that upset if he did it*
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:45 pm » *hands Shun a Kool aid outfit* if you gonna do it, do it right
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:44 pm » what? He's not THAT impulsive
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:44 pm » *facepalm*
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:44 pm » Shun:*wonders to self how thin the walls are in aunt May's house and where Smarmy would be on the other side*
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:43 pm » Fuzzy: *stands up and walks over next to Baoshi*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:43 pm » Baoshi: *stands by, his supicion dinging*
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:42 pm » Deka: I may have more of my mother's looks but I think I take on my father more myself
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:42 pm » So anyways...
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:42 pm » Anyways my response is:
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:42 pm » Yay!
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:42 pm » Np
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:42 pm » Sorry. Back
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:42 pm » P*blocks with a Box!*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:42 pm » OOCBaoshic: *launhes at hsi own writer*
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:41 pm » [Mei: Sure!]
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:41 pm » Since they bend enough stuff anyways
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:41 pm » I think they shou;d
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:41 pm » OOCBaoshi: ....are sidreals allowed to bap Writers.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:40 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:40 pm » true Tinker. and shun's arrogance and bravado would be a result of his unique situation in the village's social structure.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:40 pm » I do have to admit, that video has an epic feel to it
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:39 pm » And the differences could be atributed to Baoshi having a slight mother figure- note he;s a little gentler in nature.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:38 pm » Writer: Well the behavior thing isn't genetic, though it does have some effect on your predisposition. What's more important is the act of childrearing. both of you were raised by intellectuals without a mother and spent a lot of time together. Thus, brothers.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:38 pm » (Also: Squiddles! ^^)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:37 pm » Ahhh. THat makes sense... ^^
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:37 pm » Before that I'd tried and failed TWICE to get started.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:36 pm » Seriously. It's the video that finally got ME to watch it. (I had no idea what was going on when I first saw it, only that it was awesome...)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:36 pm » ((OOC)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:36 pm » Baoshi: We only look and behave a like... and both um... don;t know our mothers... and... shaddup.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:35 pm » Dude don;t post spoilers...
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:35 pm » FuzzyOOC: Then Baoshi and I get to be cousins! Yay!
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:35 pm » Here's how awesome it is: http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=003840
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:35 pm » You have a good track record, Jane-you did get me to read Digger.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:34 pm » It is awesome. The first chapter is slow, but it picks up after that.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:34 pm » OOCBaoshi: Alright, he has to do something first...
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:34 pm » Writer: Sure you're not. And maybe you aren't genetically, but from a sociological standpoint you may as well be. Or cousins at the very least
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:34 pm » You really should. It's Awesome!
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:34 pm » But they make it sound tempting.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:34 pm » It;s not a big deal.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:34 pm » I don't either,Hawk.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:34 pm » Mostly cause I have enough webcomics to keep track of
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:33 pm » I feel like I am the only one that does not really read MS paint
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:33 pm » oh
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:33 pm » ....*snerk*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:33 pm » *There's a book featuring the Seven Other Dwarves. Smarmy, Sleezy...I forget the rest.)
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:33 pm » Er, it's a reference to MS Paint Adventures: Homestuck.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:33 pm » OOCBaoshi: *recalcitrant in his suspicion* We are not!
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:33 pm » ShunOOC: Shut it you!
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:32 pm » writer: ...Brooootheeeeers~
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:32 pm » black king?
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:32 pm » [Mei: Think of him as the Black King.]
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:32 pm » ShunOOC: I was gonna say he was smarmy...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:31 pm » OOCJan: Thats my boy. *proud*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:31 pm » OOCBaoshi: Not *everything*... just crows, and red spiders, and large crowds, and politics, and smarmy attracive blokes who try to flirt with my friends... and... open skies... and...
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:31 pm » FuzzyOOC: Can't we wait until he tries to do something bad, then hit him?
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:30 pm » DekaOOC: I prefer if you didn't
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:30 pm » *does*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:30 pm » DuskOOC: Baoshi, everything dopes that.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:30 pm » ShunOOC: Ditto.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:30 pm » OOCBaoshi: ....Can I just hit him? He is making my suspicion go off like fire alarms.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:29 pm » ok
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:29 pm » Fuzzy: *in the corner of the room with Baoshi and Deka*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:29 pm » okay.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:29 pm » ok
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:29 pm » Be right back in 10 minutes. I've gotta give a friend a ridee
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:28 pm » Alabastar steps inside. "Miss Deka, you look radiant, as I have been told." He nods to his guards and walks through the door, then looks over at Deka, appraisingly. "Hmm... you take more after your mother tahn your father.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:28 pm » he;s banking on the man not being a threat... not that way, anyways.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:28 pm » Shun:*still on guard in next room over*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:27 pm » Baoshi: ....*slight nod* You may. I would preffer the large friends of yours stay outside, if only because the doorways won;t fit them." he says dryly.
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:26 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:26 pm » Deka: *looks to Baoshi for the answer since he has more authority then she does about that*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:26 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:25 pm » *desire.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:25 pm » Alabastar smirks. "May I come in? My accompaniment can remain behind if you deisre.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:24 pm » Baoshi steps aside some,still supicious. "...she was practicing in the back. Very clever of her." he says calmly, waving away the presence of the bow.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:24 pm » [Mei: Phüe.]
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:24 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:23 pm » Deka: *makes her way to the door and pokes her head out, making sure her bow is in hand, jsut in case* You wanted to see me?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:23 pm » "Repayment means only giving a payment in turn for a service rendered. So you will forgive my slight suspicion. However, I do think you;re not being... obtuse. So yes, she;s here. And she;s more or less expecting you."
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:22 pm » Ok. Deka, from your point in the house you hear Baoshi and Alabastar's conversatoin.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:22 pm » Heh how about 4 successes? 1d10=3, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=3
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:21 pm » (Yes, Deka. Make a Perception + Awareness check. Two or more successes and you hear this)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:21 pm » Alabastar frowns slightly. "You are uncomfortable with the lumbering presences behind me? That's understandable. But while my... associates... and I deal in slaves, drugs, sex, weapons, and other associated avenues of ill repute, we do not peddle in lies. I meant everything I said. I am here to repay Miss Deka for her assistance, and also to ask about a note she recently sent us. That is all."
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:20 pm » Any chance Deka could hear this conversation?
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:20 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:19 pm » "Well, you have your permission to try asking, sir. And I ight say so if youll tell me why you;re here. Minus the cloying."
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:18 pm » Indeed
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:17 pm » [Jane: Just be glad the bodyguards look like No. 15 and not No. 8.]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:17 pm » ((....Alright, Baoshi has two impulses. I might roll valor real fast.))
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:17 pm » [Mei: Looks like this is a good thing.... I think.]
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:16 pm » Fuzzy: *watches Baoshi and the men*
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:16 pm » ShunOOC:Riiiiiight cause goons are necissary for a 'hi how are you'
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:15 pm » "I am merely here to offer her a well earned reward... as well as to inquire as to the nature of a personal question she has inquired about."
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:15 pm » The man smirks. "I mean no harm. The name is Alabastar D'shar, and I understand she provided a most invaluable service to my fellow businessmen recently. Collections is tough work, as we would know.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:15 pm » DuskOOC: Glad Deka collected some of the dough-that might help.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:14 pm » DekaOOC: Oh fun
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:14 pm » Baishi raises an eyebrow, looking the men over- before bringing hsi attention to the smaller man. "You may indeed inquire as to such a possibility, if I may inquire as to the identity of this personage?" he says smoothly.
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:14 pm » Fuzzy: Yeep...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:13 pm » No. The others are inside the house.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:13 pm » Alright. As Baoshi opens the door, he's suddenly standing in the shadow of two large, burly man oddly reminisicent of Number 15 on the list, both of which are looming (Their type tend to loom by default) over Baoshi. Between them both is a much smaller man in garbed in a fine kimono, holding a bright silver cane with a Green Jade stone set in the end. "Greetings to you and your household. May I inquire as to the possibility that a woman named Deka is present?"
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:11 pm » So the others are who was at the door?
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:11 pm » [Mei: Can't wait until such time as there's an Aunt Mei's door]
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:11 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:11 pm » *down the hall that is
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:11 pm » Shun:*will be waiting just around the first door incase it's trouble*
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:10 pm » Fuzzy: *working on her hair with the flowers Sings gave her*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:10 pm » Everyone is back at Mays now, to my knowledge.
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:10 pm » Hee!
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:10 pm » *Candygram for Mongo!*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:10 pm » Baoshi will pull on his raggedier robes, and put on his glasses- and put hsi staff in hsi robes as he goes to the door.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:09 pm » Baoshi: I;m not dressed as Tao yet- I'll go.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:09 pm » is shun back at mays?
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:08 pm » Deka: Should I answer it or someone else wants to
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:07 pm » Fuzzy: Oooh... sweet wagon...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:07 pm » Aunt May's door, specifically
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:07 pm » Alright... well, there's a sudden knock on the door....
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:07 pm » yes
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:06 pm » If I recall, Deka got a letter written, yes?
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:06 pm » Shun:... riiiiiight, that'd go well I'm sure. Sweet wagon...
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:05 pm » Deka did wanted to talk to the Guild. Not on;ly about the attack but also about her father
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:05 pm » Buy out a sweet wagon? :)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:05 pm » Yeah... but it;s important.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:05 pm » Well I know Shun could escort the kids, but gathering them is a whole other thing....
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:04 pm » Well...could Deka and Mei gets kids to May? Or, did Deka want to telkl the Guild waht was going on?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:04 pm » Yes. The gate was opened... in the Docks district, if I recall where Mei opened it correctly. And yes, Mei can take some kids if you guys can gather kids somehow
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:04 pm » I don't rmember if you guys had a place for Deka or not
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:04 pm » We can always take people through the Gate, if need be. It's open.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:03 pm » I meant in te grand scheme of things
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:03 pm » Preparing a letter to the Guid
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:03 pm » Can May and cousins take some slum kids? How do we do that, anyway?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:03 pm » What was Deka doing last, Hawk?
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:03 pm » I thought we were bringing them to May
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:03 pm » And, we were goin g to get may out-Baoshi asked his question, and the answer was that may would be safer out of town.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:02 pm » makes sense.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:02 pm » And what did you have planned for Deka?
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:02 pm » Okay-say Dusk goes with Baoshi, et all. What about gettin g the kids out?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:02 pm » So, maybe Wei will have to stay behind and gaurd May...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:02 pm » Ok, so whose going to do what now?
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:00 pm » Okay.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:00 pm » No, I haven;t heard from him...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:00 pm » I sent Wally a PM, but he hasn't responded
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:00 pm » Has anyone talked to wally?
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:00 pm » ShunOOC:*pets Desus absently*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:00 pm » Desus: Kwi!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:00 pm » Oh, and Desus is here too.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:00 pm » Desus: Kwi?
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:59 pm » Okay.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:59 pm » And theres a while before they can go and sneak in where they;ll just be prepping at Mays.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:59 pm » Yes, they think that the three solars that were with Grandpa Jun are dead.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:59 pm » She could. He could use her help...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:58 pm » Dusk could go with Baoshi...
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:58 pm » But they think 3 of us were killed.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:58 pm » I have no idea what to do with Dusk....
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:58 pm » And no. You haven't gotten a response yet, Mei.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:58 pm » Oh, and before I forget... Accused also let slip that the minions of Mask of Winters had a secondary missoin: All of you.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:58 pm » that's right.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:58 pm » Oh, and Baoshi is bringing a faked report of scouting parties being attacked by the necromancers- Wei might be acting as a survivor of the attacks.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:57 pm » Yes, Mei sent Don paolo through-do we have aresponse yet?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:57 pm » Right.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:57 pm » And also so he could flare, be scary, pretend to gloat over being a deathknight with an army, if we needed to 'light a fire' under the Autocrat.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:57 pm » I know Shun would advocate hunting down scars. and Mei did send her message if I remember right
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:56 pm » Wei was going to go with a s a bodyguard.
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:56 pm » Fuzzy: Is there any way I can dress nicely and wear my armor?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:56 pm » Did Mei ever open the gate to Yu Shan and send out Don Paolo through it with a message?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:56 pm » Baoshi and Fuzzy have confrenced with Sings and are indeed doing just that- leaving info about what they;re doing with Deka.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:55 pm » BaoshiOOC: *carefully layering hsi robes*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:55 pm » Oh yes... now then. What WERE you doing? Feel free to declare your plans now. Who is going to do what? I seem to recall that Fuzzy and Baoshi were trying to get itno the Autocrat's palace to try and convince him to raise the Army of Thorns... and Mei, Shun, and Dusk discovered that (all? maybe only most?) of the Revolutionaries had been killed.
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:55 pm » FuzzyOOC: *braiding flowers into her hair!*
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:55 pm » Ah.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:55 pm » demo, jane, and me.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:55 pm » *Shun
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:55 pm » Dem, Mei and Dusk
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:55 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:54 pm » Yeah, and then she and... Demo...? visited the revolutionaries.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:54 pm » ShunOOC: Vengeance etc.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:54 pm » jane attuned.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:53 pm » ?
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:53 pm » Yay recap!
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:53 pm » Yeah. Now, what were we doing.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:53 pm » Most Sufficient.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:52 pm » and what happened to our rebels...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:52 pm » Is that a sufficient recap?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:52 pm » Thorns is a powderkeg about to explode, and Accused told you all to run and save what kids you could.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:51 pm » It is now day 6, and the party that you know the Necromancer chic seems to intent on going to is happening tomorrow in the early evening. After talking to Thief Unjustly Accused, you're all aware that Mask of Winters has something BIG planned for tomorrow, which launches the invasion
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:51 pm » *Plays Yakity Sax*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:50 pm » *holds up a picture of franting running in circles*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:50 pm » Eventually, while sifting through plots to assassinate the Autocrat and trying to figure out who kept trying to kill Aunt May, you guys discovered the Abyssals plan: To invade and conquer the city of Thorns, each Abyssal was working on a smaller plan to weaken the city for an Invasion that was coming!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:49 pm » You guys initially decided to help the two Sidereals in your group with a mission, only to discover that the Abyssals were up to something in the city and causing problems. As you guys have had tons of problems with the Abyssals before, you were all trying to figure out what they were up to.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:48 pm » *Taking a deep breath* Ok.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:47 pm » Recap time.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:47 pm » What were we all doing, anyway?
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:47 pm » (Hi back Jane, and all. )
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:47 pm » ShunOOC: Now where could I find scars...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:46 pm » And it's the middle of Day 6!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:46 pm » Other things were happening!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:46 pm » People were gonna sneak into the Autocrat's Palace!
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:46 pm » Anyway, Hi Prof T!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:46 pm » Wheeee!
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:46 pm » Well, it is now with the whole Intel thing.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:45 pm » So.. previously on Exalted: Intrigue and Action in Thorns!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:45 pm » Yeah, they are. A Mac is a PC.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:45 pm » Typically, "PC" is used as a shorthand for "Windows computer", but both are personal computers, yes.
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:45 pm » Catgirls: *fuss over Boss*
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:45 pm » Hi, Tinker!
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:45 pm » I never got that... aren't Macs personal computers, too?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:45 pm » Ah. Touche, Jane.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:44 pm » Also, I don't have a PC. I'm typing this from a Mac. ;)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:44 pm » Hey, folks.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:44 pm » hey all
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:44 pm » Hi CHic!
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:43 pm » hi!
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:42 pm » Hi, Chic!
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:42 pm » food helps. :)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:42 pm » Hey Chic! Hope you feel better!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:42 pm » *Sneaks a copy of Sburb onto Jane Narbon's PC*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:41 pm » Work at work, then work for a couple of hours outside. Bleagh. Hi, All!
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:41 pm » I just walked in, cleaned primer and caulk off my hands, and made a bowl of noodles. Munching them now.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:41 pm » Potential hello, Chic!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:40 pm » I'm kinda surprised Hawk isn't on right now. He's almost always on
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:40 pm » With those two and just one more person I'd be ready ot start.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:40 pm » At least, people aren't here yet. Tinker's online and Wally seems AFK.
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:39 pm » Awww...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:39 pm » yeah. It seems like we'll be starting late. :-(
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:38 pm » Hi, Zobot!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:38 pm » Hey!
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:36 pm » Fuzzy: Glee!
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:36 pm » Mei: Back at it!
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:36 pm » Hi, Jane!
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:36 pm » ... *suspects game may be starting a bit late*
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:36 pm » Hi Claire.
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:36 pm » Hiya.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:35 pm » I'm here!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:26 pm » Zzz
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:17 pm » Ok. well, I'm here and ready for the game whenever others are.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:14 pm » Zzz

_________________
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don’t talk" -Tuco, The Good the Bad and the Ugly

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted quest logs VII
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:46 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2656
Quote:
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:44 am » First of all, I didn't quite plan for this, and second of all, we're pretty much at the end of the night to begin with
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:44 am » And now we're going to call it here.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:44 am » The Autocrat claps. "Very well then! Guards, gather this Lady Sabine!"
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:44 am » "A single man, against a group of trained warriors. I have reason to beleive it;s connected to the plot."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:43 am » "She witnessed the aftereffects of the massecer. I had some inside informtion on the rebellion- my original purpose here was to stop their plans, if I may be honest. Another agent was dissuading them from their... dre actions. And their manipulator, in turn, slaughtered them."
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:42 am » "A lady... Sabine? What is her purpose?"
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:41 am » "...and... a Lady Sabine."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:41 am » "But yes, of course. Send for the others... I trust their words."
Claire « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:40 am » Fuzzy: *nods*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:40 am » "Shes a friend of mine... and don;t roll your eyes at me gentleman, she is a legitimate friend. She was attacked by a ghost, and then one of her own employees. And yet you doubt my story? I saw the murderous ghost with my own eyes."
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:40 am » The red-armored man folds his arms. ""Then at least call the others! We can't take action without some manner of proof of these bold claims."
chicgeek « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:39 am » DuskOOC: She's no lady, Fuzzy.
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:39 am » [Keep bluffing 'em!]
chicgeek « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:39 am » (Argh!)
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:38 am » The men look at you incredulously. The Autocrat tilts his head. "...what?"
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:38 am » "She has fled the city, out of fear. She has been attacked *twice*. I am not proud that I could not convince her otherwise."
Claire « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:38 am » FuzzyOOC: ...do you think someone will warn the necromancer-lady?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:37 am » ".... unfortunately sir... May Blossom is already missing."
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:37 am » Alright. Fuzzy? baoshi? Are you going to let the guards go?
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:37 am » The red-armored man snarls at Tao. "I... I... hm."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:36 am » Tao stands tall, breathing deeply. "Thank you, sir. I, and my supervisors, thank you."
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:36 am » ["Perhaps you'd like to cross-examine the parrot?"]
chicgeek « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:36 am » (May's in YU Shan...or the hallway, at least)
chicgeek « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:36 am » (Uh oh....)
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:35 am » The Autocrat breathes deep. "R-regardless, we do have a duty to investigate these claims. We can call forward the people this messenger has mentioned to testify on or against his behalf... Guards? Fetch the Mistress of the Palm Gardens, the commander of the Watch, and Commander of the Grande Hunt!"
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:35 am » "And I will not tolerate to see her MIND taken over by another! I will not tolerate the blindness of honor only serving to corrupt your proud house! Will you let your name be smeared by such a horrible event, sir?!"
Claire « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:35 am » Fuzzy: *eepeepeep*
Claire « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:35 am » Fuzzy: *trying not to fidget*
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:34 am » [Mei: Bao! Say 'Objection'!]
chicgeek « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:34 am » (Applause)
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:34 am » The man in red armor steps forward. "That's enough! Ikigaru Rengi is of my house, and the commander of the Grande Hunt! One of the most loyal Immaculates I've ever known, and I won't tolerate this baseless assertion against her character!" The temperature in the room seems to rise several degrees as he snaps at Tao.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:33 am » "I am the student of Fury of the Winter Storm! I beleive in the empire! In the state! But I ask you to look me in the eyes and say you will not even *look* into this disgrace."
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:33 am » [Oh, sorry... this would be more appropriate: TAKE THAT!]
chicgeek « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:32 am » (This is exciting!)
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:32 am » [Because I can't believe no one's shouted it out yet: OBJECTION!]
Claire « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:32 am » Oooooh...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:31 am » "Corruption is within your midsts, gentlemen! You cannot claim you have not seen it!"
chicgeek « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:31 am » (Child that was abused and betrayed by the decadent knights, right? She's flip if we called her by her ral name)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:31 am » "The watch can speak for me for the slaughtered Rebels. The Workers of the Palm Gardens can speak for the mind control. And the head of the Wild Hunt, Ikigaru will speak for the traitor necromancer... her erswhile *companion*, Asama Rengi!" he snaps.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:30 am » ((Nono! Aradia!))
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:30 am » (Ikki's full name is Ikigaru Raijin)
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:29 am » [Call her Vriska.]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:29 am » ((And Ikkis full name?))
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:29 am » (...I can't remember her fake name! ><! I'ma just gonna call her Asama Rengi)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:28 am » ((Z? Whats the name of the person the Necromancess is pretending to be?))
Claire « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:28 am » FuzzyOOC: Eep eep eep eep eep...
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:26 am » The blue-armored man to his right sniffs, and holds a hand out to the Autocrat ""While I will admit I have noticed the movement of the Guards being pulled away for tomorrow's affairs, I fail to see the evidence of your case. You say there are undead hiding within the city. We have Immaculate monks everywhere within the city. They would see these fiends and alert us. And with the Grand Hunt here, Thorns is stronger than it has ever been. Twenty seasoned Dragon Blooded guard these walls, and scores and scores of monks alongside the brave men of the watch. Where are these undead? What is this necromancer you speak of? Bring evidence forward! Submit it to us and you might have a case."
chicgeek « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:26 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:25 am » Mkay.
Claire « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:25 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:25 am » brb, I need to take a shower. Stinky bodies are no fun to noses
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:23 am » "I am ure you are aware of the assasinations. And there is eveidence, even, of the very *spirits* of Thorns being disturbed."
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:22 am » The Autocrat's eyes widen. "Oh dear... that does sound dreadful!"
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:21 am » 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=9
chicgeek « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:20 am » (Your presense isn't present?)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:20 am » ((There we go.))
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:20 am » ((Ahhh... I;m having trouble finding my prescence on my sheet. >< One moment.))
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:20 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:20 am » DesusOOC: *Attempts to climb up onto the Dragon Blooded so he can eat their armor*
chicgeek « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:19 am » (crosses fingers)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:18 am » Righto.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:18 am » Tao straightens himself up, holding out a hand. "I swear to you by the Empire and all I have been taught it stands for, this city is in danger."
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:17 am » Make a manipulation + presence check.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:17 am » (Go Baoshi!)
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:16 am » [Because it's insidious.]
chicgeek « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:16 am » (moot point)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:16 am » "By the evedence of the monster loosed in the downtown area, a necromancess infiltrating the local nobility, a the zombies hidden in the local poorer districts. Or the rebels who *were* going to attack tommorow... but were slaughtered with inhuman force. Or the Gaurds that have been suspiciously pulled out of general rotation.
Claire « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:15 am » FuzzyOOC: Eeeep...
chicgeek « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:15 am » (Wasn't Wei going to be a witness from the village?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:14 am » The green-armored man standing next to the Autocrat looks down at you. "An insidious plot? By what evidence do you make this assertion?"
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:14 am » *doesn;t have the day off*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:14 am » ((*doesn't think Columbus Day should be a holiday, but wouldn't say no to the extra time*))
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:14 am » He holds out the report. *Unless he wasn't given them back*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:12 am » Tao nods, straightening up. "I do, sir. And of far more. They were victims of the insidious plot, sir."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:11 am » Wonder if I have it off or not.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:11 am » ((*quiets down again*))
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:11 am » it is a federal holiday
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:11 am » The Autocrat looks down at you. "I'm told you have some news of our missing men."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:10 am » Gnight, Demo.
Claire « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:10 am » You don't? Isn't it a federal holiday?
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:10 am » Yay!
Demothesis « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:10 am » it's ok Zo and G'night
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:10 am » You get Columbus Day off?
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:10 am » yes, we're gonna continue this
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:10 am » I can continue, myself.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:10 am » Aw..night, Dr. Beard.
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:10 am » (Are we going to continue now, too?)
Claire « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:09 am » Monday is Columbus Day.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:09 am » Goodnight, Dr.Beard.
Claire « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:09 am » It's not a school night...
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:09 am » (Next weekend sounds good.)
chicgeek « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:09 am » (Okay)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:09 am » Night all. Been fun reading your adventures.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:09 am » (I'm not sure everyone can make it and it'll be a school night. I say we continue it next weekend)
chicgeek « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:09 am » (I can continue now, I can also play tomorrow)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:08 am » I can make it.
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:08 am » [I also say continue now. Night, Demo!]
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:08 am » Night Demo... and sorry aobut this taking so long.
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:08 am » [Can't show tomorrow, but if the rest of you want to, go ahead.]
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:08 am » I say continue it tonight
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:08 am » Tao steps forward, and bows deeply. "Forgive my interruptions. But the city is in dire peril. I bring honored greetings to the Autocrat, and I have the passed along good wishes of a son of the Empire recently passed."
chicgeek « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:08 am » (Goodni9ght, DEmo)
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:08 am » I could play after 10, as usual, if people wanted to call it here.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:07 am » Are we playing tomorrow as well?
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:07 am » DekaOOC: Don't panic Baoshi, deep breaths, think of a comfortable book
Demothesis « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:07 am » ok, I need teh sleeps... unless we're going back to the Yu Shan group tonight... which i doubt since we surprised Zo with the decision
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:07 am » ((Must be a terrifically boring job, just standing there looking impressive.))
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:06 am » In his hands, an orinate fan he holds in front of his mouth.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:06 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:06 am » Between them all, sits a small, timid looking man clad in robes that are a bit too big for him. Around his head, a iron circlet.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:06 am » Baoshi, inwardly, panics for a concentrated burst. On the outside, he remains calm.
Claire « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:06 am » (I have it...)
chicgeek « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:05 am » (No, I don't Demo)
chicgeek « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:05 am » (if worst comes to worst..at the very least, we've saved a crowd of innocents.)
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:05 am » The Audience chambers of the Autocrat were clearly meant to impress. The walls are lined with gold finishing, which glitters against the light of many lit torches. A long red carpet rolls straight up to a throne, while paintings of grand battles between men and women of valor adorn the walls on either side. Five Men in shining, multi-colored suits of Jade Armor stand aside the Autocrat, each one more glorious than the last, and each bearing the trappings of the five elemental aspects. These five, the Elemental Advisors of Thorn's Autocrat, are all standing there, looking largey disinterested and ready for combat.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:04 am » does anyone have the chat up to the last time I saved? I'm about to head to sleep...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:04 am » (If we pull this off, street bards will sing hsi praises)
chicgeek « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:03 am » (And I hope Lucky the baby dragon becomes a mythological figure now. He's folklore!)
chicgeek « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:02 am » (I bet they just had an emergency meeting, about the strange events at the Mend)
Claire « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:01 am » Fuzzy: *follows Tao in*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:01 am » Tao bows a little, respectfully. "I am the bearer of bad news, I;m afraid. Thank you, Sirs." he gestures for Fuzzy and Wei to follow, and steps inside- prepaired for anything.
Claire « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:00 am » D'awwww...
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:00 am » DesusOOC: *Playing a teeny tiny drumroll!*
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:00 am » [drumroll]
chicgeek « Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:00 am » (Dun dun dunnnnn!)
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:59 am » He enters the room and quickly shuts the door. There's a few sounds of muffled communication from behind the door. It opens back up and the guard returns, with the Leader of the Town Watch following him... the man that Baoshi met back when "officer Tao" was investigating the first murder sight. He looks at Baoshi. "Ah... you! So you're the man with the urgent news? I'll just be going then, leaving it in your capable hands." He starts to walk off as the guard nods at Officer Tao. "The Autocrat will see you now."
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:59 am » [Best not to ask that.]
chicgeek « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:58 am » (Who says they haven't?)
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:58 am » [No. The worst would be if the necromancers had gotten to the autocrat and Done Something.]
Claire « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:58 am » Hee!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:58 am » (We're paranoid~)
chicgeek « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:57 am » (no, you're not-I just think of the worst , is all!)
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:57 am » (...I'd like to think I'm not THAT predictable... *Hurriedly erases planned encounters...* :-) )
chicgeek « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:57 am » (Oh, pity Wally had to leave...)
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:57 am » [Go Taoshi!]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:56 am » Tao: *straightens up, and folds his hands*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:56 am » (Ph, she is.)
chicgeek « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:56 am » (Wanna bet necromancer is in the room with him?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:55 am » He looks at it. "I... I see, sir. I'll go intercede and speak to the Autocrat immediately to get you let in. Wait here."
Claire « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:55 am » Go Baoshi!
Claire « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:55 am » Fuzzy: *believes Baoshi entirely*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:54 am » ....*little happy dance* And here i was sad about losing a three!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:54 am » 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=9
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:53 am » Righto.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:53 am » brb
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:53 am » Wait, ti'd be perforance. This is more of a lie than a pure convincing argument
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:52 am » He looks over the faked report. "Oh my... I see..." Make another Manipulation + Presence check
chicgeek « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:52 am » DuskOOC: Go Baoshi!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:51 am » "I... know you must have heard about the parties vanishing... I wish you did not have to learn of *this*."
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:51 am » DekaOOC" Bureauvracy skill, gotta love it, even though it does not see much action
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:50 am » Tao looks pained, and bows his head. "You see how dire it is. I don;t have that, no... but I have this." out of his sleeve, he produces the Faked Report.
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:50 am » [Mei: Methinks a Jedi mind trick is in order.]
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:49 am » The guard looks torn. "I understand your concerns. But there's protocol... you say manipulators have entered the castle, but if you were an official of the state, wouldn't you have submitted proper audience forms at a state office beforehand? (Remember the Bureaucracy skill? >:-) ) "I'm really sorry... but I need some proof beyond your mere words, sire."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:48 am » Another roll? :3
chicgeek « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:47 am » (Oh, good one!)
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:47 am » [Mei: Go Taoshi Go!]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:46 am » Tao shakes hsi head, looking sollem. "It can't wait. Manipulators have entered the palace. And th city is in dire danger. I would normaly have an appointment by now, but I can;t rust that my messages will be relayed correctly anymore. My reports haven;t even reached the head of the gaurd!
Claire « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:45 am » FuzzyOOC: And there was a scheduling error?
Claire « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:45 am » FuzzyOOC: ...can't we just tell them we have an audience or something?
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:44 am » The guard frowns. "I believe you, but regardless, I must know what business you are presenting before the Autocrat and his advisors. Beyond that, they are currently meeting with someone else at the moment, so you must wait regardless.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:43 am » 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=4
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:43 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:43 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:42 am » Manipulation + Presence check.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:42 am » ((brb))
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:41 am » "I am here on official business, for the safety of the city. I am Inspector Spring Flower Tao. If you are men of Thorns, you will let me pass."
Demothesis « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:41 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:41 am » Tao Holds up a hand, and tilts his head a little.
Claire « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:40 am » Fuzzy: *trusts Baoshi to know what he's doing*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:40 am » As you pass, one of the doors opens, and a certain dragon blooded lass you may remember passes by. Ikki looks at the two of you curiously as she passes you, but doesn't seem to pay either of you any mind. As you approach, the guards at the double doors bar the entrance wtih their spears. "Halt! With what business do you approach the Autocrat's Audience Chamber?"
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:40 am » Right to what he is assuming is the throne room.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:37 am » Tao walks past them, and will head to the double doors.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:37 am » (Heh I did a trest roll of 20 d10's in invisible caste, got 16 successes)
chicgeek « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:36 am » (S'allright-after what went down, I'm GLAD we had good disguises!)
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:36 am » Alright. As you open the doors, you enter into a long, wide hallway. Crawling ivy plants adorn the walls and several open windows let sunlight in. To the right there's two doors, and along the right, there's four others. At the far end, there is a large set of double-doors with two more guards standing outside them. They don't pay you much attention, as they probably suspect that if you're here, you belong here.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:36 am » (heh chic, sorry about stealing all of your dice luck?)
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:35 am » .
Claire « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:33 am » Fuzzy: *follows Baoshi! Almost as confidantly!*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:31 am » Right. He's going to head into the right door, then, walking confidently.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:31 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:30 am » Alright. the left door is marked "Left Wing, Library, and entrance to 3rd floor." The right door is marked "Right wing, Throne Room, and entrance to 3rd floor and battlements"
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:30 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:29 am » *which
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:27 am » He'll look up the stairs, and try to get a gauge of whish branch heads where...
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:27 am » [Jane: Does stuff, then mounts the Internet as a network]
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:26 am » Yes. There are stairs that go up, split and branch off to doors to the next and right.
Claire « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:26 am » Pfff...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:26 am » OOCBaoshi: I'll stuff and mount it.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:25 am » DuskOOC: *hands Baoshi the Internet* I don't know what this is, but you won it.
Claire « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:25 am » Fuzzy: *follows!*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:25 am » You said there were stairs.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:24 am » "Think nothing of it~ Stay vigilint." he says, walking past the gaurd.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:24 am » DekaOOC: Nicely said cart brother
Claire « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:23 am » Fuzzy: *follows, trying to look imperial*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:23 am » "T-thank you, sir!"
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:23 am » He smiles.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:23 am » Tao nods a little, smiling benevolently. "You'll make it there, young sir. You show promise."
Claire « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:22 am » FuzzyOOC: Woooooow...
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:22 am » [snicker]
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:22 am » The guard looks confused. "Err...um... to see?!? nevermind, sir.
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:21 am » [back!]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:21 am » Tao looks up at him, smiling a little and nodding gently. "We do, sir. Do you have the credntials to see our credentials~?"
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:20 am » Creditials? Creditials! WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING CREDITIALS!
Claire « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:20 am » Fuzzy: *looks at Tao*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:19 am » One of the guards looks out at the two of you. "Hold. Do the two of you have the creditials to be here?"
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:18 am » .
Claire « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:18 am » Fuzzy: *follows Tao, trying to look like she belongs*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:17 am » Tao ufolds his fan with a snap, and sweeps gracefully into the room- calmly walking along the edge of the room.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:17 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:16 am » Alright. The central hall is a large, open room, with statues lining the sides of the walls, with various influential men and women of Thorns locked in duelists positions. There are guards posted along the main entrance, and in the center of the room there is a large flight of stairs going upwards, which branches off to the left and right into two doorways at it's top, wtih two other guards standing at the feet of the stiars. There's also another door on the far side of the room past the guards... a man in a guard's uniform is walking down the stairs towards the door.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:13 am » Tao: *looks around once he makes i tto the central hall*
Claire « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:13 am » Fuzzy: *hurries along with Tao!*
Demothesis « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:12 am » .
Claire « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:11 am » Pfffff...
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:11 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:11 am » The servant begins to move away, anxious not to talk about this much further.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:11 am » Tao headsto the central hall, to the east.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:11 am » (NSerk. Yes.)
Claire « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:10 am » Hee!
Claire « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:10 am » Fuzzy: *mumbles that it's ok...*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:10 am » He'll head in that direction, moving in the same confidant manner.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:10 am » (womanly emergency? A 75% off sale at Nordstroms?) :)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:10 am » Tao: Thank you! *whispers to Fuzzy, as they move 'I'll make that one up to you... sorry, Fuzzy*
Claire « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:09 am » FuzzyOOC: It's ok... just embarassing...
chicgeek « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:09 am » (Hee!)
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:09 am » one of the servants looks up at you, a young man. "Hm? Oh! Um... I didn't see you, me lord... um, there's a washroom near the central hall to the East.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:08 am » OOCBaoshi: My apologies... I needed a fast sort of no questions askedemergency.
Claire « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:07 am » Fuzzy: *shuffles feet*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:06 am » He's going to step forward, and tap a servants shoulder. "Excuse me! I;m so, so very sorry- but my assistant is having... a womanly emergency. Can you direct me to a washroom?"
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:05 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:05 am » Hmm....
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:04 am » There's 2 doors, one to the east and one to the west.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:03 am » Outside the Scullery is a large dining hall... there's several servants in it, moving around and seemingly getting various decorations set up, seemingly for tomorrow's party.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:03 am » He has a backup plan if he needs directions, tho.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:02 am » Tao nods towards the south, and peers through the entrance.
Claire « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:01 am » Fuzzy: Where to, Tao?
Claire « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:01 am » Fuzzy: *sniffs, looking about*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:01 am » *snerk*
Claire « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:01 am » Hee!
chicgeek « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:00 am » ("How was I know know he wasn't really an inspector general? he ate my food, took my money, slept with my wife."(Commoner faking being an Inspector)
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:00 am » The Sculley is nearly empty this time of day... too early to begin any dinners, but just after the earlier meal's cleanup has ended. As such, your entrance goes largely unnoticed. There's an entrance to the south and a large open-passageway to a small smokehouse with the smell of meat coming from the east.
Claire « Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:00 am » Fuzzy: *follows, trying not to stare*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:59 pm » Tao will walk into the building, and get his bearings breifly.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:59 pm » (Hee! I never have, actualy... )
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:58 pm » (Tinker, ever see the Danny Kaye movie The Inspector General? You're making me think of that a bit, with Tao)
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:58 pm » Fuzzy: *looks around*
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:58 pm » ok back
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:57 pm » He steps as if he has all rights to be there, and looks like a court butterfly... if somewhat... unique.
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:57 pm » Fuzzy: *follows Tao!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:56 pm » Wei is temporarily an NPC, and is following.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:56 pm » Tao gets out of the cart, and waves Fuzzy (and wei?) out of the car- walking wiht purpose into the doors.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:55 pm » The way seems clear.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:55 pm » After a few moments, the doors open and a fair-faced common girl emerges, blushing. Sings takes her hand and leads her away from the scullery after a few moments exchange between the two.
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:54 pm » Fuzzy: *listens!*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:54 pm » Tao: *listens, with interest*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:54 pm » He then proceeds to, well, sing like a bird.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:54 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:53 pm » *take a prolongued break".
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:53 pm » Sings Like Bird dismounts the carraige first, instructing you both to wait a few moments as he gets out, garbed as a lower class person from the Mend, and gives a knowing nod to the two guards outside the Scullery gates. He's been there before and they both know him to be harmless, so they don't mind when he slips them some jade to
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:52 pm » Wheee!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:52 pm » OOC: Ok, here's where it gets sticky. I was originally going to provide some authentic Japananses ballad I found on youtube, but I can't find it anymore. So unfortunately, you're going to have to deal with the much more recent and a bit more forward song...
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:49 pm » Fuzzy: Thank you! *smiles at Sings*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:48 pm » Tao bows a little, genuinely grateful. "And I owe you a personal debt for your little song. Thank you." he says simply.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:48 pm » "She and I have met as such before. I have no doubt she'll favor me with her presence again, if only for a short time."
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:48 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:47 pm » He leads you both to a large carriage he has stored in a stable. "Get in. Our driver shall carry us three to the Autocrat's palace, near the back end. From there I shall sing a pretty song and woo a little songbird out from her job in the scullery, allowing you both to sneak in unnoticed.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:47 pm » Tao: *snorts* I was being facetious due to stress- but thank you. Cleaning up makes me itch... I preffer ruffled. Lets to buisness.
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:47 pm » *snerk*
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:46 pm » [dinner - back soon!]
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:46 pm » Sings smirks. "I'm afraid there's a certain little something you possess which the lady lacks which renders you unintersting to me, "Officer" But nonetheless, you are quite dapper when you clean yourself up."
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:46 pm » Fuzzy: *still somewhat confused*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:45 pm » Tao: You know, Sings, you know how to make a sidreal feel ugly.... but, onwards. *just being sarcastic*
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:45 pm » Fuzzy: ...okaaaay...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:44 pm » "Regardless, now is not the time. I have been making preparations of my own.. please follow me." He stands up, after kissing her hand delicately.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:44 pm » Sings Like Bird smiles, having somehow fallen to one knee, holding Fuzzy's hand. "Ah, madam, you would be positively stunning at a courtly ball... you must take care not to be TOO impressive or you will draw suitors everywhere and get unneccessary attention."
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:43 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:42 pm » Tao: *flips out a jeweled fan, and flutters it* Nihao, Sings. You did ask for courtly.
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:42 pm » Fuzzy: *seven successes (I think) = pretty court lady!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:41 pm » Sings Like Bird is, as always, found in a state of partial-dressedness. This time he's recently completed a bath, and is brushing long tassles of hair strewn with cherry blossoms. "Oh... who are these visions of radiance come to visit me?"
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:41 pm » Tao: *6 sucsesses=one fine courtly gaurd*
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:41 pm » Hee!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:40 pm » *snerk*
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:40 pm » heh
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:40 pm » at least in the Mend it is
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:39 pm » "61: Make a random video game reference"
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:39 pm » Seriously?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:39 pm » ...Huh.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:39 pm » ....huh. Nothing. As you guys pass by, you overhear some kid in the crowd talking about his Mu Training, and about how he needs to find some kid named Ess or Jess or Hess or something like that. Regardless, it seems silly and unimportant, so you ignore it and proceed to Sing's home.
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:39 pm » Ooooooooh...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:38 pm » Please open to enjoy the Tao Theme~
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:38 pm » http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0xq1kMpz-k
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:38 pm » FuzzyOOC: I brought my sword, right?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:38 pm » 1d100=61
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:37 pm » *plays Inspector Tao Music*
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:37 pm » Yeep!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:37 pm » Wheeee!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:37 pm » GoBPU: ....Dang Solar TOys...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:37 pm » Random Encounter!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:37 pm » Anyways... alright... so off to the Mend to meet with Sings.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:37 pm » Desus: *Pushing a basket of divine fruit out of the God of Being Put Upon's garden*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:37 pm » *snerk*
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:36 pm » heh
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:36 pm » Desus: *Can come and go from Yu Shan whenever he wants because of a technicality!* Kwi! *Hops in and out of the Pavillion!*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:36 pm » To sings, so he can sneak us into the palace. Unless he said to just head to *the* palace.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:36 pm » DuskOOC: Some soldier tea sounds good right now...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:36 pm » Ok... so are you guys heading to the Autocrat's palace?
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:35 pm » yes it was and I believe you are claire
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:35 pm » (Glad you enjoyed it, Chic!)
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:35 pm » I think we're going to talk to the autocrat.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:35 pm » (Phew! That was....exciting)
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:35 pm » FuzzyOOC: *monching a sammich* Buh? Are we up?
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:35 pm » [Actually, doesn't Nexus have its own gate? If we could talk the lions into letting them get into Yu-Shan, if only to go to the Nexus gate (the Nexus and Calibration gates are in the same pavillion, IIRC)...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:35 pm » Ok. Tinker and Fuzzy. What are you guys going to do?
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:35 pm » NellusOOC: Possibly...
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:35 pm » *gets popcorn*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:34 pm » Call for Nellus... he might know a place.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:34 pm » (I mean, if he's defeated and Thorns is saved)
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:34 pm » [Also, we can't return them to thorns, not when the MaW's taken it over. He starves the peoplez.]
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:33 pm » Nellus is in Yu Shan, yes.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:33 pm » Okay.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:33 pm » Would Nellus be of any help? He's an ally, at least.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:33 pm » Ok. More on that later. Meanwhile, back to Fuzzy and Baoshi.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:33 pm » And Mei stays behind and pulls the gate back to Thorns.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:33 pm » good points
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:33 pm » Somewhere else. A sidereal in, say, Nexus.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:33 pm » They'll need to be brought back to Thorns, after all's done.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:32 pm » SingsOOC: I'm not even sure if I HAVE the means to summon the Calibration Gate...
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:32 pm » Then, the people head out the gate into the other scavenger lands town.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:32 pm » Somewhere else. Not Thorns.
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:32 pm » FuzzyOOC: I'm 7 deci-Weis!
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:32 pm » like Sings?
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:32 pm » Dusk: After all, the attack was for tomorrow night...that isn't that long away.
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:32 pm » *know imagining Wei as the standard unit of measurment for fighters.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:31 pm » [Hey, I have an idea. When Don Paolo gets back, have him send a message to a sidereal somewhere else in the Scavenger Lands, who can redisplace the portal.]
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:31 pm » I like the phrase 'Giga-Wei'.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:31 pm » Dusk: Mei? You can go into and out of Yu Shan...can you arrange for food and such for this crowd?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:31 pm » Shady SuspectOOC: Yeeeeaaah... I'd go from living to meat within 5 seconds of those Lions. They're like Giga-Wei's. I'll stay here in the shade, thanks.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:31 pm » [Mei: We may have been a bit shortsighted in making this plan.]
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:30 pm » (Hee! Just imagine if we'd talked Shady Suspect into joining us. If they're shocked at SOLARD in Yu Shan.....*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:30 pm » Eeee.....
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:30 pm » One of the Metallic Lions looks down at Dusk. "It is no large thing, young one. However, you understand that ordinary mortals are not permitted within Yu Shan proper except under very specific circumstances... and the Festival of the Gods is far off. You must think of what you are to do with these people now... for their fates are in your hands, not ours."
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:28 pm » Shun:*standing protectively beside Dusk*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:28 pm » *Whee! I used the circlet!*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:28 pm » Dusk: *voice is raspy*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:28 pm » Dusk: *bows to the lions* Thank you , mighty guardians.
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:28 pm » Fuzzy: Ooooh...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:28 pm » Baoshi: Little bit, yeah.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:27 pm » So the group of people are all standing in a long, metallic hallway.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:27 pm » In all fairness, I haven't read the Compass of Celestial Directoins entirely.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:27 pm » that works...
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:27 pm » Fuzzy: *wheeee!* ...did you just have a flashback too, Baoshi?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:27 pm » Behind the gate is an Adamant hallway, then the actual physical barrier to Yu-Shan. According to Celestial Directions, the lions wouldn't let the people past the physical barrier.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:27 pm » ...ok, check that. I screwed up.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:26 pm » *maybe we still can..if we can get out of Yu Shan*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:26 pm » Baoshi got 6 for his roll to disguise, and is the finest style Tao can manage.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:26 pm » O.o
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:26 pm » wait, was that out loud? The lawgiver bit?
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:26 pm » Shun:*really wanted to be part of taking out the mini army of zombies and abyssals*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:26 pm » Meanwhile... Baoshi, Fuzzy, and Wei's mission begins.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:25 pm » Wait a sec!
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:25 pm » Dusk: We couldn't have done it without you.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:25 pm » As everyone crosses, the air grows sweet and you step out into a cloudless, mildly sunny day. The temperature seems to be almost perfect, and there's a feeling of tranquility that nearly overwhelms all of you as you take in the sheer "LAWGIVER!" shock of the idea that various figures standing around the gate are all staring at you.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:25 pm » Mei: Okay, now what?
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:25 pm » Dusk: Desus, you were amazing. Thank you.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:25 pm » Shun: Well, we'll just have to keep getting amazed then... And yeah...
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:25 pm » Dusk: At least swe saved as many Mend kids as we could.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:24 pm » Gnight, Wally...
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:24 pm » Dusk: I know...*hugs* I'm amazed we made it this far.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:24 pm » [see you]
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:24 pm » indeed
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:24 pm » out of the frying pan, in to the fire?
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:24 pm » Shun: Not over yet...
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:23 pm » Dusk: That was close,,,,
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:23 pm » Solar in Yu Shan... THAT'S interesting... ok... so everyone enters the gate.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:23 pm » Shun:*hugs a bit and makes sure no monks followed through the gate*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:23 pm » Goodnight, Wally!
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:23 pm » g'night wally
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:23 pm » Dusk: *sags against Shun*
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:23 pm » (Heading off, have a good night all!)
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:22 pm » Shun: Gah, fine...*into the gate*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:22 pm » Dusk: *Looks at Shun imploringly*
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:21 pm » erg... conflict on what Shun will do...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:21 pm » ...eeep...
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:21 pm » Dusk: *waits by the gate for Shun and the otehrs*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:21 pm » DuskOOC: I'd rather take my chance sin Yu Shan.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:20 pm » Ok. It's at this point that they're all in... although the monks are getting close.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:20 pm » that's usually the case chic
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:20 pm » *worse* (See?)
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:20 pm » Yeah, the faster I type, the wose it gets...
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:20 pm » Well, dragon bloods and immaculates have no quarrel with Yu Sghan, so that may help...it isn't like they're being sprited to the undeworld.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:20 pm » ShunOOC: We may just want to run when they're all inside...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:19 pm » Yeah...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:19 pm » mostly.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:19 pm » The gates movements ARE random...
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:18 pm » ShunOOC: Yeah I know.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:18 pm » *Long enough*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:18 pm » DuskOOC: And fighting monks is a n o win situation. We kill them-we look bad. Fight goes lob=ne enough-we get dragon bloods and or abyssals joining in.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:18 pm » Mei: We have to be out before midnight, or the gate shifts position. We could come out in the North or West, or anywhere.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:17 pm » Shun:*could fight the monks but sticking with Dusk*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:17 pm » DuskOOC: I say we all go in side-hopefully we can leave , later.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:17 pm » DuskOOC: I have a feeling this is a bit more than what Shady Suspect had in mind....
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:16 pm » So who is coming and who is staying?
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:15 pm » Dusk: *To Mei* We'd best come insdie, too...Dangerous for us here, but I don't want to fight that group of monks....
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:15 pm » Shun: Oh alright you.*pets and walks with the crowd*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:14 pm » Awww....
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:14 pm » Desus, however, seems pretty reluctant to leave... He clings to Shun.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:14 pm » Dusk: *mentally praying to Kwan Yin, Goddess of mercy* (I know, no effect game wise-she just is)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:14 pm » Ok Chic... the people are, in hushed awe, proceeding through the open gate.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:13 pm » (@Tinker: That's partially the reason why the lions are allowing it.)
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:13 pm » Mei: Let's just say that there's a really, really good reason for this.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:13 pm » TO be fair, the threat to the Fabrics *out* there is... well.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:13 pm » BBCode 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=5
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:13 pm » Ok... Chic, that looks accurate. Make your roll.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:12 pm » Also... one of the Celestial Lions looks down at Mei, it's fangs just slightly bared. "Understand, Star's Chosen, that this is not to become a regular thing. The Calibration Gate is not a tool to be employed lightly, and summoning and maintaining for long can have repercussions along the entire web of fate. There is righteousness behind your actions, so no grievance will be filed, but you take great risk here."
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:11 pm » brb
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:11 pm » Okay, 5, plus 1 for social, plus 2 for circlit manip, plus 1 for circet presence?
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:11 pm » Shun:*smakes sure the tiger claws are in easy reach though*
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:10 pm » Shun:*pretending not to notice the guards/monks*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:10 pm » She is so praying inside.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:10 pm » Is the crowd going though? And hopefully, it's a lot of kids.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:09 pm » Ok... the presence of the gate is still pretty shocking. Dusk, you need to make one final Performance + Manipulation check to convince people through.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:09 pm » Shun: Goody. Desus, go join Dusk and Mei alright, stay with them.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:09 pm » Dun dun dunnn...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:09 pm » Oooohhhhh gods....
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:09 pm » Ok. Regardless, they're not trying to hide. Shun can see a group of about 10 immaculate monks traveling in the company of a group of familiar guards.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:08 pm » Dusk: *waves , smiles broadly enough to hurt her face, looks happy, una fraid* What glorious beings, are they not? How lucky, for Thorns to have suchj friends!
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:08 pm » two... not my best
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:08 pm » BBCode 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=5
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:08 pm » May is outside the gate with her group... the wind was apparently keeping them naway.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:08 pm » Mei turns and walks through, waving at the lions (and explaining in a few words that the people don't need to enter Yu-Shan, just the gate hallway.) As she's just about to step in, she looks back, and gestures towards the gate with her hands, "come on."
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:07 pm » ok
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:07 pm » *We have friend sin high places...is May here?*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:07 pm » Shun, make a perception + awareness check
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:07 pm » Shun:*rear guard*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:07 pm » As unlikely that it is that it's gone unnoticed, it oddly enough has. There's no one outside the gate, that you can see. In fact, there's a strong wind blowing things AWAY from it that almost entirely dies off the second you draw near.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:07 pm » Dusk: Your turn, Mei. Call out to the lions-or say anything. Something@ God's sake, SMILE!
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:06 pm » Mei: [to the crowd] The way is through this gate! This way to safety!
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:06 pm » Mei: Okay, I'll go first.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:06 pm » Dusk: *Fearlessly walks up, a hand on Mei's arm* We have to show it's safe, or no one will pass through/....
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:06 pm » Shun:*at the rear of the crowd making sure nothing happens to any stragglers*
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:05 pm » Mei: [to Dusk] Better not, not until the last minute.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:05 pm » The site of the Gate is intimidating... the Calibration gate, with Celestial Lions sitting outside it, idly polishing themselves out of boredom, is rather impressive and both terrifying and glorious to behold.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:05 pm » And, we'd best hustle though the gate purselves, or the guards will have us.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:05 pm » Good call.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:05 pm » Ahh, thats right. ^^
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:04 pm » Dusk did offer that, when they showed up, Tinker-so show good intentiosn.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:04 pm » *sigh* Dang looking like demons thing...
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:04 pm » Dusk: *keeps a patter up, to keep it going*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:04 pm » ...Wait, bad idea.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:04 pm » Shun:*will stay in the general area of the guards as the crowd passes*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:04 pm » Offer to let the gaurds come with you!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:03 pm » Although most of the guards look infurianted, they aren't actually attacking...
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:03 pm » Dusk: *quietly, to the others* Time to run the rest of the way. Mei, I hope this works...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:03 pm » The guard is looking flustered and confused as you're leading people past them.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:03 pm » Shun: Fancy toy I found a while ago. Neat innit?
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:02 pm » Dusk: And they will return to their home....in a couple of days! THAT, is LUCKY! COME FRIENDS! WE ARE ALMOST THERE!!!!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:02 pm » A toy. A very fancy toy.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:02 pm » And you're pretty close to the gate: It's about 10 minutes by walk
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:02 pm » "And what in the name of Sarasaraa is THAT?" He points at Desus.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:02 pm » How far to the gate,?I assume we've been walking a b it./
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:01 pm » Dusk: We're not leaving the city! There will be no rioting-the precious upper class is safe!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:01 pm » (And not of the spartan variety, before anyone gets ahead of themselves)
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:01 pm » Dusk: How many people fell prey to the monster? Where was the guard?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:00 pm » The guard looks at Mei. "We aren't going to hurt anyone... without provocation. But what are you doing with these people?!? Where are you taking them? And for what purpose? The town's as safe today as it was when I was born... this is foolishness! Madness!"
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:00 pm » BBCode 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=4
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:58 pm » Shun:*will let Dusk do the talking and prepares to beat the snot out of the guards... with their own batons.*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:58 pm » To be fair, Thorns has had a history of unrest ever since they lost their last war and not many people are loyal to the Autocrat
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:58 pm » [rolling Manip+Pres] 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=10 < 4 successes...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:58 pm » Eeee.....
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:58 pm » http://amultiverse.com/2010/08/24/welco ... eathzones/
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:57 pm » ShunOOC: From what?! You mean you just pulled the guard out of the Mend for S's and G's?
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:57 pm » Mei: [to the guards] Please. You can stop this. Just let them go on their way.
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:57 pm » Ooooh... I'm glad I don't live in Thorns...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:57 pm » True.. so add a bonus die, Dusk.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:57 pm » Mei's going to try and re-influence the guard.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:57 pm » social? They're threatening violence... well at least Shun can handle a few guards
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:56 pm » "Safety from WHAT? The town is as safe as it ever is!"
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:56 pm » Reme\mer, I treat enemy social groups as one magnitude smaller.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:56 pm » Dusk: HURRY! Let us get the children to safety, now! Will the guard be here tonight? NO! They'll ahve a fancy party to protect!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:56 pm » The higher of the two rolls will get the crowd to side with them.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:56 pm » Dusk will make a Manipulation + Performance roll. The Guard will as well.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:55 pm » Incidentally... it looks like this is turning into a social challenge... here's how this will work
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:55 pm » The leader of the guard blinks. "Wait, wot? You'll all return to your homes now! Or our men shall encourage you to return!" At this, several of the guards are drawing batons.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:55 pm » Shun:Hmph, so wonderful to see you're actually doing something for once instead of just letting people die.*sarcasm*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:54 pm » Dusk: I asked them, to com e with us, to see! You all heard me! The CHILDREN!
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:54 pm » Dusk: Where was the guard then?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:54 pm » Go dusk go!
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:54 pm » Dusk: *To the crowd* This is the guard who abandoned the mend! remember all thsoe who fell prey to the monster?
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:54 pm » ...scream 'anathema' and try to get people to stampede through the gate?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:53 pm » (To be fair, this is a large crowd of people following what looks to be a mysterious tiny adorable artifact dragon. It's pretty suspicious to begin with)
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:53 pm » Shun:*mental facepalm*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:53 pm » Eeeeeeppp....
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:53 pm » Oh...god...
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:53 pm » Eeeeep...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:52 pm » The guard frowns. "There's been suspicons that this procession is being driven by Anathamaic influences..." He frowns at you, Dusk. "You'll stay right here, please. We've summoned some of the local Immaculate Monks to determine if these inquiries are true or not... to be sure, there has been no filed forms about this mass processoin and the Thorns Deparment of Social Works is crying foul."
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:52 pm » I should get some of the guard, anyway...and I still have my Mastery Small manners up.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:52 pm » *cheers on from the sidelines*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:52 pm » Yreah, I said, Hawk gets all the dice luck tonight. :)
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:51 pm » Dusk: *will keep talking*
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:51 pm » It's still 3 successes.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:51 pm » Eeeeppp....
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:51 pm » If they don't get a single success, they have to listen
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:51 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:50 pm » But they still ahve to make theirwits plus ointegrity rolls
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:50 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:50 pm » ....that sucked.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:50 pm » BBCode 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=10
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:49 pm » ((Thank you. *munch munch*))
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:49 pm » So, 12 dice3
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:48 pm » Wait, no I addded a thrown.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:48 pm » Okay, add 5 dice tp my 8, and i forgot I added a pres. excellency@!
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:47 pm » [[Mei: Sez you!]]
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:47 pm » (She has a Presence excellency? Also, the limit of dice you can add is Attribute+Ability, so you can only add five dice)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:47 pm » ((Popcorn?))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:47 pm » ((this can't end well.))
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:46 pm » or a total of 22 personal spent so far, out of 39
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:45 pm » Spend 10 motes of personal, too.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:45 pm » Good luck.. remember you got bribes, and martial arts.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:44 pm » [Mei: We've got two social types. Even if Dusk doesn't get through to them, I might.]
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:44 pm » So, 8 right there.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:44 pm » 5, circut give sme 2 extra for manip, and 1 extra for presence related....
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:43 pm » ShunOOC; And if that doesn't work... Guy with fists and a bunch of people feeling dissinfranchised by the guard.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:43 pm » The lead of the group of guards looks you over. "What's all this, then? I'm pretty sure this qualifies as disorderly... if not drunk."
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:43 pm » \Okay...
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:43 pm » Dusk: An honor guard indeed! Follow us! See for yourself!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:42 pm » Ok. Make a manipulation + Presence check, Dusk.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:42 pm » [See ya!]
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:42 pm » *Circlet! Small manners! Cute dragon!*
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:42 pm » ok Hawk
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:42 pm » Anyways I need to take my leave for now. Might come back before the end of the gma ethough
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:42 pm » Dusk: Ah! The brave guardsmen, here to help us! *Aims her voice at them* Ypu want to help the children, do you not, brave guards?
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:41 pm » Shun:*has a jade dragon for a hat and makes sure he's sort of in the front of the group*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:41 pm » Whubiy...
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:41 pm » ....
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:41 pm » Deka: And this is were the trouble comes
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:41 pm » Uh..oh...
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:41 pm » Subtle? So? The people'll get to see orichalcum lions! :)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:41 pm » Alright. As your crowd of people moves from the Mend to the Docks, you guys see ahead of you several members of the Town Guard heading towards you...
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:40 pm » Dusk: *Puts Desus on top of Shun's head, comically*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:40 pm » Yeah, zombie army in the mend? mask of winters? Subtle ain't gonna cut it.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:39 pm » Desus: Kwi! Kwiii! *squirms and twitches*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:39 pm » Dusk is going to have one heck of a sore throat....
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:39 pm » Nothing about the current danger is subtle. Okay, maybe it is, but they;r enot playing fair anyways.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:39 pm » Dusk: The guard has been called away! The danger has not passed! But Lucky* Picks Desus up and kisses him on top of his head* , Lucky's mission is to lead the choildren to safety! To get them past the terrible omens these next two days bring! The children, and any who wish to come with them! Let us hurry! Hurry, and follow our Celestial Messenger! Those who can't move swiftly may ride in the wagon!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:38 pm » ....you ARE aware that the calibraiton gate isn't exactly subtle, right?
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:38 pm » OK apperently I am requirted to help wih something soon, no idea how long it will take, maybe an hour
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:37 pm » *nods*
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:36 pm » The gate was opened in an alley right by the air manse.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:36 pm » Now for the hard part: Mei, I knwo you didn't open the Calibration gate here in the mend. So where DID you open it again? I seem to remember it being in the docks.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:36 pm » Well, off we go then.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:36 pm » Shun:*looking authoritative.*
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:36 pm » Now, to get them all to safety...
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:35 pm » Mei: [doing a beautiful dance]
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:35 pm » Alright. You've now got a substantial crowd of between 200 to 300 people.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:35 pm » Dusk: *As loud as she can. to pick up as many within hearin g range as possible*
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:35 pm » 15 total successes. How big's the crowd now?
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:35 pm » niiiiice
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:35 pm » Dusk: Follow Lucky, the baby dragon! Bad omens for the Mend, tonight, and tommow night! Lucky has been sent to lead us to a safe place untill it;'s passed!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:34 pm » Woohoo!
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:34 pm » 5 here!
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:34 pm » 15 successes!
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:34 pm » We're up to 10 successes so far.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:34 pm » BBCode 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=10
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:34 pm » 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=2 < 4 successes!
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:33 pm » BBCode 1d10=6, 1d10=10
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:33 pm » Oh, okay.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:33 pm » ok...
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:33 pm » Here is Deka's 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=9
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:32 pm » Everyone rolls their OWN dice and we add the successes together.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:32 pm » Pffttt.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:32 pm » I thought we do it sepereatly then add
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:32 pm » I can, if you like.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:32 pm » 24 dice, wow! Shall I roll?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:32 pm » Desus: *Accidentally lands on Xerox's head*
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:32 pm » With 24 dice (everyone performing) we're almost certain to gather a huge crowd.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:32 pm » Okay, time to thow in a bit about following Lucky to saftey?
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:32 pm » Chance of getting 5 or greater with 17 dice: 93% < almost a sure thing.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:31 pm » Go for it!
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:31 pm » Wait, so 12 + 5 + 5 + 2 = 24 dice?
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:31 pm » *gives Desus a pair of gunboatrs to soften the blast* :P
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:31 pm » So, 17 dice/ 5 successes.... chance is...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:31 pm » Desus: *Attempting to do a rocket jump by using his own fire breath to create thermals for him to glide on*
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:31 pm » cha+perform= 2
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:31 pm » 5 for Deka as well
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:30 pm » oh wiat wrong number
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:30 pm » So if Mei entertained in some way, she could add her 7 dice to this
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:30 pm » shun's would be 5
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:30 pm » I wish we'd asked for a more concrete number than : as many as you can...
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:30 pm » Mei's Cha+Per is 7 dice.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:30 pm » Adding more people into the act will allow yo to add their successes to the role, making your odds better
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:29 pm » Wait, with Mei's Cha+Per added to that....?
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:29 pm » yeah, 5 is about as good as we could expect.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:29 pm » Lucky? Let me calculate the percentage.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:29 pm » I spent 6 motes, rolled 12 dice, got 5.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:29 pm » (Also, Mei can perform too— that could help)
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:29 pm » Heh so the question is, do you feel lucky?
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:29 pm » But if I roll disnmally, we could loose the crowd we have.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:29 pm » What's the successes we got before?
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:28 pm » Hmm.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:28 pm » You can increase this number wiht a perform check with as many/more successes than the last, or you can just try to keep this crowd
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:27 pm » now, the question becomes: Settle for this many or try for more?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:26 pm » Ok... you've sucessfully built about a crowd of 30 to 40 children... plus a few assorted parents
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:25 pm » Back....
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:25 pm » I think you have a good idea tho, Chic.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:24 pm » Hmmm... Depends. It could panic them...
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:24 pm » (I got none atm, performing like that has never been my strong suit)
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:24 pm » (Like-"Danger is coming to the mend-the Lucky Baby Dragon is here to lead the children to safety"? or something? In response to adults, or to keep kids following?)
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:24 pm » (hmmm, maybe something about seeing the dragon's extra lucky since you happen to know somethings going to happen in the mend tomorrow and leaving for a few days at least would be a good idea?)
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:23 pm » (Anyone have any suggestions of stuff for Dusk to yell, feel free-do we need to sau something about them keeping following uis, and leaving the Mend for safty?)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:23 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:22 pm » "Hey look I only need to roll a 5 or highter to hit! *Rolls a 3*......
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:22 pm » heh, that's just perception.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:22 pm » Hey the average roll for 2d6 is a 7 right? Mine is about 8-9. But on a 20 sided dice. No matter waht I need to get, I will miss it
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:21 pm » Hee.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:21 pm » brb
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:21 pm » Not my fault
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:21 pm » 5's still good
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:21 pm » Hawk got all the good rool luck. :)
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:20 pm » BBCode 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=8
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:19 pm » spending 6 motes. Personal, in addition to the 6 I spent for Mastery and activating.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:19 pm » WeiOOC: Yay, adorable dragons!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:18 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:18 pm » Add an extra die because of Desus, by the way
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:18 pm » You may.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:18 pm » Oh, can I spend any motes to add to my roll?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:17 pm » Desus tilts his head up towards the sky and breaths up a smoke ring inot the air, looking around at all the people coming and going!
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:17 pm » brb
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:17 pm » That's five dice..just a mo.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:16 pm » Dusk: So young he can't fly! isn't he adorable? Look at him sitting on someone's head!
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:16 pm » DekaOOC: Go Dusk, this is your field of expertise
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:16 pm » Shun: Heh, good enough little guy.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:16 pm » Alright. Chic, you should make a manipulation + Perform check..
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:15 pm » Desus: *Pushes off of Shun's shoulder and starts gliding down to the ground, twitching his wings and making adorable noises*
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:15 pm » ShunOOC:... Desus can't fly can he?
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:14 pm » Dusk: Hurry hurry! The lucky dragon is only here a short time! Come follow!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:14 pm » Desus twitches his wings. "kwirrrr!" He gets up and starts to flap...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:14 pm » (Ok... Dr. Beard, feel free to stay and comment! Or post, or whatever...)
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:13 pm » back
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:12 pm » Pres. 2, perform, 2, manipulation 3...what do I need?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:11 pm » ((*infrequently))
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:11 pm » So, 6 motes spent.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:11 pm » Shun: Alright Desus, I want to to fly around a bit here and generally be yourself. Be nice to the kids.*skritches under chin*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:11 pm » Also spend i mote for Mstery Small manners, p.239. in social combat, treat enemy groups a s1 magnitude smaller,increase apperance 1 dot, apt to do me favors, ect.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:11 pm » Oricalchium circlet: +2bonus dice to anything involvimng manipulation, 1 extra die to any presence, bureauc, or socialize checks,mental dodge and parry increase by 2, paying 5 motes to exert a mental effect on any with hearing distance-if they don't get a single successon awits + integ., they must listen to me.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:11 pm » ((Updating really infreequently because I'm not commenting- lol on the Jack comment))
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:11 pm » Dusk: *deep breath, then raises her voice* Children, come and see! The magical mini dragon! Extra lucky for children to see him! Bring your friends! (Dusk will keep some kind of patter up, changing it if need be, Justa s long as she conti nually keeps talking)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:10 pm » Alright.... so go ahead.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:10 pm » ok posted, I'd suggest a refresh to make sure chat keeps working.
Claire « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:09 pm » D'awww...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:09 pm » Desus: *Has somehow obtained a comical sock hat!"
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:09 pm » Dusk: Are we ready?
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:08 pm » and a load of fun
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:08 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:08 pm » (Good idea...)
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:08 pm » brb again
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:08 pm » (Oh-get your friends-it's good luck for any child to see the dragon)
Demothesis « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:07 pm » shun's got a dex of 5 so I guess that works out
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:07 pm » (Or just, Dusk shouts, and Desus flies?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:07 pm » (Ok)
chicgeek « Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:06 pm » (Anyone with high dex could tumble, or juggle?)

_________________
"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!" -Marvin the Martian

Spam Poison. I think.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted quest logs VII
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:46 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2656
Quote:
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:45 am » And as the godly matters are resolved... unseen, a single man walks away in the shadows. A tear running down his face, as Thief Unjustly Accused walks a lonely road. "Damn it, guys. You should have run..." He murmurs, as he tosses a spent piece of rolled tobacco on the ground.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:44 am » Alright. I'm gonna call it here, guys
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:43 am » Mei: [done attempting to make a destiny] Bluh bluh.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:43 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:43 am » "You may call me Thorns, missy Lawgiver..." He pauses and blanches a bit. "-or Fauntlroy, but I prefer Thorns." He turns to Shun. "Glad you asked, ol' boy! I am the greatest duelist in all of Yu Shan! My skill with a rapier is unmatched! And I possess many divine powers as well."
Demothesis « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:42 am » Shun: Of course that was where they were planning an assault anyway, and we can assume they know mr.Thorns lives there. So there's a good chance they have an ambush or assault planned for the palace. We can turn that to our advantage though.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:42 am » Heh. Shun's dad wrangled the gods back at the village, now Shun'sdoing the same thing.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:40 am » He is pretty awsome. :D
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:40 am » Dusk: And, I must ask. Shall I call you God Of Thorns, or is there a name you prefer?
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:40 am » This god is pretty cool!
Demothesis « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:39 am » Shun:*skritching Desus still* so what're your specialties in combat sir? The palace is a pretty good stronghold, depending on how mr. Thorns here fights.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:38 am » Dusk: *grins* Although I've found a skillet to be an effective tool of persuasion, upon occasion. Hmm....Oh, all right. The Palace it is! Shun? You're the military mind-what do you say?
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:37 am » The god frowns and nods. "I suppose if I must... but I will not be forced to retreat from the Palace. That's my rule, ol' gel!"
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:36 am » heh
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:36 am » *snerk*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:36 am » Desus: *Nods and flicks a dry jade tongue at Shun's hand* Kwi!
Demothesis « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:34 am » Shun:*skritches Desus's chin* Heya little guy. The city god's ignoring me, par for the course eh?
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:34 am » Dusk: Heh, I get it, a bit. Spending time with him-(jerks a thumb at Shun) helps. I don't agree, but I know when arguing won't help. All right. Can we at least persuade you not to rush right at the worst bad guys?
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:33 am » Desus: *Crawling up Shun's leg and perching on his shoulder*
Demothesis « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:32 am » Shun:*ignored, eh nothing new there*
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:31 am » Dusk: But I'm not openly challenging the foe, to be cut down. I fight as I can. But if I';m slaughted, it doesn't help. If I fight, hidden, I can do more.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:31 am » He ignores Shun and looks at Dusk. "Quite my feelings exactly, ol' gel. But you don't quite get it, do you? If the city's people die, I die. If I die, the city dies. Same fate either way, sirrah."
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:31 am » DekaOOC: So modest Dusk is *gives Dusk an OOC nuggie*
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:30 am » Dusk: I am, kind of....I'm not showing what I am, openly. I'm not much of a fighter, although I do my best. But...this city, full of people...how can we not try to save them?
Demothesis « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:30 am » Shun: Cause if either of us die a shadowland won't sprout up.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:29 am » The god looks at you. "Miss... why aren't YOU trying to hide?"
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:29 am » Dusk: Are you sure we can't persuade you?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:29 am » Pffttt... I like this god.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:28 am » Dusk: I'd rather have you in safety in Yu Shan, honestly. But if you stay, we;ll help defend you.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:28 am » Darn it, should have cast Mastery Small manners to up my Charisma by one. Too late now.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:28 am » The god smiles. "Ah! I see what you're asking... of course I'd allow you all to be my honor guard! Quite a humble request, coming from one of your stature!"
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:26 am » Baoshi: Because every bit counts. Also I'mrunning on panic and sleep deprevation.
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:26 am » Wei: *waves pom poms.* ...Why're we doing this?
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:26 am » Rolled as Dusk.BBCode 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=8
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:25 am » at least it was not a fumble
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:25 am » Shun sees nothing
Demothesis « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:25 am » blarg I say, blarg
Demothesis « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:25 am » BBCode 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=1 blarg
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:25 am » 5, plus I forgot my circlet adds one die to pres. related checks.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:24 am » Baoshi: *waving pom poms*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:23 am » Shun, make a perception + awareness roll. Also, Dusk, make a Presence + Charisma check
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:23 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:23 am » Dusk: The 'deathknights' have powers like ours. Twisted, but as powerful. And their leader scares even them!
Demothesis « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:22 am » Shun:*forgot to shut up relatively quickly... as usual*
Demothesis « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:21 am » Shun: Yes well, that's all well and good, however there are tactical considerations. Where do you plan to spend your strength in the battle?
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:21 am » Dusk: Still..let us be part of that strength.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:21 am » "Oh, I won't fall. We've got plenty of strength here."
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:21 am » Dusk: Sir, if you cannot be persuaded to leave...which will safeguard your people, you know..." Dusk sighs, and grins. "You remind me of another stubborn man. S9ir, we are here to proytect you, and thus your people, to the extent of our anbilities."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:20 am » OOCBaoshi: Reminds me of GRandpas war buddies...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:20 am » *snerk* Of course Shun does...
Claire « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:20 am » Oh dear...
Demothesis « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:20 am » Shun:*Rather likes this particular god. He's got a good attitude.*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:20 am » He pumps his arm. "I intend to take to the field myself, you know. Bad business, hiding behind others, wot? Ought to show the mortals I'm no coward."
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:19 am » Dusk: But...if you fall, the city, amnd all in it fall. and a vast and terrible Shadowland will be created. Thus we have been told.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:19 am » At this the god's eyes glimmer. "Ah yes... the coming battle will be GLORIOUS!
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:18 am » Dusk: it's about the invading army, and the zombies, and the necromancers...I understand you choose to stay here, and I cannot fault your decision.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:18 am » Shun:*smiles a bit and shuts up*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:17 am » He walks over and bows to Dusk. "M'lady. You requested to speak with me?" He takes her hands and kisses it.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:17 am » Dusk: No, Sir. We deemed it wise not to reveal that aspect. We came to help your people. *elbow digs Shun*
Demothesis « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:16 am » ok, that last bit got rid of my idea anyway
Demothesis « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:16 am » Shun:*snorts* I hadn't noticed.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:16 am » Heh.... ahh, gods.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:16 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:16 am » At the grave of the soul Fuzzy laid to rest.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:16 am » I thought it was at the ghost's grave?
Demothesis « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:15 am » just a quick question: Where did we do the summons?
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:15 am » "I certainly never expected to meet another Prince and Princess of the Earth within my old city again... tell me, do my people know you're here? They're not quite keen on your sort right now, you know."
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:15 am » Dusk: *bows, respectfully* Thank you.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:15 am » Phew.... *golf clap*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:14 am » Behind you there stands what looks to be a man. A tall man. A proud man. Clad in armor of various shifting colors and wearing a rose pinned to his chest, with a fine curled mustache and a smirk along his face. The God of Thorns is one of the gods very close to mortal in appearnace, and holds a fine rapier that looks to be made of Titanium....
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:14 am » Dusk: ...*looks around*
Demothesis « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:14 am » Shun: You never know, one voice among the masses etc.
Claire « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:13 am » Oooooooh...
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:13 am » "You don't need to shout, m'lady. I am right here, you know."
Demothesis « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:13 am » shun's help
Demothesis « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:12 am » BBCode 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=8
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:12 am » You got VERY lucky.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:12 am » Rolled as dusk.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:12 am » It DOES determine how many successes you need,, though.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:12 am » BBCode 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=6
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:12 am » That's part of the requirements to summon him in the first place, so no
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:11 am » Oh, and we have Mei's Rose she won in the duel-will that help?
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:11 am » It does count as a stunt, you get a bonus die
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:11 am » Answered. Thanks.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:10 am » What do you add for stunting, and will that count as a stunt?
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:10 am » Add a bonus die
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:10 am » (The grave of the ghost. Lingered to watch over his sister, resisted the necromancer, ect)
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:10 am » mkae your roll
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:10 am » "I stand at the resting place of a noble son of Thorns, faithful even beyond death! Hear and attend, Noble God of Thorns!"
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:09 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:09 am » "God of Thorns! Hear my plea! I entreatt you, on behalf of the innocent of Thorns! Thechildren, who are the future of your city! Attend us, I pray!"
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:07 am » Yep, if this counts.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:07 am » Okay...Dusk would pick up a child's doll or something, dropped when they crowd left for the gate. She holds it up, and makes a heartfelt plea. *Still typing*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:07 am » Ok... well....are you gonna stunt Dusk?
Demothesis « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:07 am » time to channel conviction for some extra dice
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:06 am » Worth a shot.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:05 am » drat, oh well
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:05 am » Sorry.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:05 am » No.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:05 am » could I substitute presence since it's a "polite imperial summons"
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:04 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:04 am » Shun could concievably help you if he wanted.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:04 am » Err... not in this context, no. If Mei helps you it changes things...
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:04 am » Agh, mind blanking out...
Demothesis « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:04 am » shun has no dots in perform and only two in charisma
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:03 am » That's 5 dice..lemme see if I can think of a stunt. And, can all of us pray/summon?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:03 am » I reccomend it...
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:03 am » We could all pray...sshun and I are solars, mei hathe rose.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:03 am » gah, i thought it was occult...
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:02 am » Ok then. Unless you're going to stunt, make a Charisma + Perform check.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:02 am » Mei? How about you?
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:02 am » I have 2 dots in perform.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:02 am » A respectful summons-we're solars, but he is a god.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:02 am » ... and I just realized I need perform for that...
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:01 am » Ok... so describe what you're going to do.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:01 am » Yes.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:01 am » So... more fo a polite imperial summons?
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:01 am » The Immaculates don't tolerate that.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:01 am » Openly, anyway.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:00 am » The god doesn't actually NEED a shrine or an alter... plus, he's an Immaculate God, so eh's not allowed to accept worship.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:00 am » We should.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:00 am » oh, and will we be doing this in private?
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:00 am » The grave of the soul Fuzzy helped give peace may be a good spot, perhaps...
Demothesis « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:59 am » Shun really wished he had the fencer's sword now...
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:59 am » Does the God have a temple? Shrine? Alter?
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:59 am » Hmm...Prayer. The Rose Mei won from the duel. And...*thinking*
Demothesis « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:59 am » With the rose Mei got from the fencer and a prayer from Shun
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:59 am » back
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:58 am » Hee!]
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:58 am » *We'll start with Dusk, Mei, and Shun. How do you plan to get the attention of the God of THorns?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:58 am » Fight! For your right, to party. :D
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:58 am » Ok. We
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:58 am » Pffftttt.... if theres a Thorns after this, there will be a party then. XD and we can make Wei dress however we want.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:58 am » Joking, Jane.
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:58 am » There isn't a party, not any more.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:57 am » Wait, this means.....Wei doesn't get to be a sword dancer at the party!
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:57 am » Ok. So Wei and Fuzzy and Baoshi are in team Baoshi, Deka's got her own mechanations, and Dusk, Mei, and Shun are in team God Summon
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:57 am » Tao: I would appreciate the help... I;m more used to leading small groups then squadrons. *waves a hand* I function in the clusters of blossoms, not the torrents of petals on winds.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:57 am » Shun: Right. I'll do what I can.
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:56 am » Wei: ...Two right now, but it might be three shortly...
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:56 am » Dusk: I'll try. And Shun, we're charged to protect him . We'll need you. I'm glad you stayed.
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:55 am » Mei's going to make an ascending destiny for the God, then she'll go with Dusk and Shun.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:55 am » *What's Wei's war rating?
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:55 am » What's Wei
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:55 am » Tao: Those of you who need to prep their own plans, do so. I have sworn only myself, after all.
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:55 am » Wei: *is going!* ...I can lead people, right?
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:55 am » brb
Demothesis « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:55 am » Shun:*to Dusk* I'll do the summoning. You do the talking
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:54 am » Okay, Fuzzy is going with Baoshi. Who else? Is Wei?
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:54 am » Mei'll.... hmm.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:54 am » Dusk: Thamks..
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:53 am » Mei: [gives her rose to Dusk] You might need this to talk to the god.
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:53 am » Wei: Well, I'll probably help out... in a different disguise, if needed...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:53 am » Thanks, Chic.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:53 am » Alright. So everyone decided? What about Mei?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:53 am » And Baoshi will understand if people preffer to do free prep... ^^ his nutty plan.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:52 am » Baoshi and the gang were awesome. Convincing the Autocrat and all.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:52 am » Tao: *nods faintly* Thank you for that. I may need it.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:52 am » Shun'll stick with Dusk, that way he can try to help with the god thing
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:52 am » Deka: *whispers to Baoshi* I can help run messages for you. That way I can also stay in contact with the Guild when need be
Demothesis « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:52 am » ah, cancel my orinal volunteering
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:52 am » Oh, well.
Claire « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:51 am » Fuzzy will. I don't think she's doing anything else anyway.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:51 am » You won't ahve any time to yourself.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:51 am » In. A. DAY.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:51 am » ...regardless, someone needs to get to the God of THorns... right, what Chic said.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:51 am » Baoshi, you LITERALLY rae going to ahve your hands full. You're talking about preparing a whole city for war.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:51 am » Dusk won't. There's the whole God of Thorns thing.\
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:51 am » ....Wait, no free activities? Like, say, preparing a Resplendant Desteny?
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:51 am » it WILL, however, determine where you guys are on day 7
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:50 am » You can. It's voluntary. Except for Baoshi.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:50 am » Shun's going with Baoshi
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:50 am » Can we choose not to go with baoshi?
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:50 am » We have to know WHO is going to join the Thorns military and who isn't. There's only one day to prepare, so if you join up with Baoshi in the military, you won't have any other time to do free actiities.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:50 am » OOCbaoshi: *tapdancing on thin ice It;s a visual metaphore, folks. Yattata-da-daaahhh....
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:49 am » game-today.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:49 am » Dusk: Then, perhaps make it completely voluntary? No time spent convincing, devote the time to defense. A fair number still may choose to go. And, the way is still here in case of retreat-which hopefully will never happen.
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:49 am » Wei: Yay! Is released!
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:49 am » like today today or game today
Claire « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:48 am » Fuzzy: Glee!
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:48 am » There's some stuff we need to resolve before day 7.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:48 am » Tao nods. "...which means we must be... selective. Children and families first. leave behind the soldiers and dragonblooded to fight."
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:48 am » Alright... well... we're more or less done for today. Fuzzy and Wei are released with their eqiupment.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:48 am » Shun: I'm always sarcastic, just more verbose about it.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:46 am » She sighs. "Evacuating an entire city could take weeks. And convincing the people to trust something like this is hard...
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:46 am » Dusk: Perhaps send a few wagonloads of supplies, Sir?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:45 am » "Do I need to get out my fan? It;s never too much of an emergency for fan bapping, mister goes sacastic under pressure."
Claire « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:45 am » Ooooh... now we get the city helping us evacuate!
Demothesis « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:44 am » Shun: ooooh a castle, fancy,
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:43 am » Tao nods crisply. "I agree. As many children as we can, as many families... anything will help. And I and those of my men who will be reporting for duty are to report back to the castle.
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:43 am » [Mei: *bluffing!*]
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:43 am » It's ok, hawk.
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:43 am » Mei: Okay. It may take a few hours before the way opens fully, but we should be able to work with that.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:43 am » sorry for being mostly afk, my dad is visiting
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:43 am » DuskOOC: We didn't kill all of them...
Demothesis « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:42 am » Shun: Sir yes sir. Lucky that's me.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:42 am » OOCBaoshi: Only the part where i aided in killing her teammates....
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:42 am » WeiOOC: The whole "We're the group that 'killed' her friends?"
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:42 am » Ok... she looks through the gate... "Hm. Well, those lions aren't eating anyone... so this is a reliable avenue of escape, then? Alright. We should begin funneling people through this portal as a means of securing as many villagers as possible. We can recall them if this invasion you say is coming doesn't happen."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:42 am » Tao: Yes, yes... *waves his hand* you;re lucky I need your tactical knowledge.
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:41 am » [Mei: Wait, figures what out? We've only gotten her properly working for the common good.]
Demothesis « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:41 am » Shun: Eh, I don't do hush sir. You should know that by now.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:41 am » DuskOOC; Eepeepeep...
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:40 am » IkkyOOC: I really will.
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:40 am » ?]
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:40 am » [Mei: Huh
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:40 am » OOCBaoshi: ....She;s going to kill me when she figures it out.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:40 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:40 am » Tao: I haven;t done anything but tell the truth. You may mistrust me all you wish, Ladyship. But that doesn;t change my motives or the danger the city is in. *shrugs* I apologise, truely I do, for bothering you so. Perhpse another day, when the city is safe, we can see what it is. And you hush, Liutenant.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:39 am » Deka: *has also stepped out disguised*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:39 am » Ikky is going to go towards the gate and look through it.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:39 am » Shun: Oh that's just his lazy eye, got me for a while too. *joking*
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:38 am » [By her friend, Mei's referring to her resplendent destiny, Sight of Dawn.]
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:38 am » Ikky: You'll have to forgive me for not being in on whatever mechanations Inspector Tao has done to have the city's leaders dancing to his tune. He may have everyone's best interests at heart but... *She looks at Tao* There's something about you that bothers me.
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:38 am » [Mei: It's dawn.]
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:38 am » Mei: As long as it takes, but it kinda gets funny and I'd have to have my friend replenish it before dawn tomorrow.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:38 am » Tao: I beleive it will stay in place until Midnight....? If I am correct, of course.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:37 am » Shun: For a while and that was the idea.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:37 am » ((...just felt it was appropriate. ^^))
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:37 am » Ikky: I'd personally like to verify this, you'll understnad. How long can this gate be held? It might be a useful escape avenue."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:37 am » http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIlFjaN7Thg
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:36 am » [Mei: With a bunch of celestial lions watching over you, it's hard NOT to be.]
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:36 am » Mei: Yes. They're safe.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:36 am » Ikky nods. "Alright. Where are the people here? On the other side of the gate?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:35 am » Baoshi: Ladyship here has been *most* helpful for us- and I have gained the seal of the City, which will help a lot. but we still have little time. Fill me in.
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:35 am » Mei'll step out.
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:35 am » Wait, she's still disguised, isn't she? Never mind.
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:35 am » Mei'll step out, after disguising herself.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:34 am » Dusk will step oput, since she's been disguised by Deka. She will, however, not act like there's anything between her and Shun.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:34 am » Shun: oof. Stopping the snippy now sir.*steps out, disguised and taking OFF the jade claws*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:34 am » ok...
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:33 am » If I am not back in time, Deka will go help defend the town
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:33 am » Tao: Don;t get snippy with me, Leiutenant. It;s been a very long day. Perhapse as a show of faith, you could step out....? *meaning to intonate that they;d better be disguised*
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:33 am » brb
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:33 am » Dusk: *elbows Shun* I know, Mei! But just in case...
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:33 am » Mei: Actually, he has to listen to you. The chance he'd listen to me is pretty low.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:32 am » Ikky: I'll order some monks to tend to their wounds. We hvae many capable medics here.
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:32 am » Mei: [@Dusk] Okay. I'm going to have to be out before dawn. Thorns' God is fussy, and will probably only listen to you.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:31 am » Dusk: To Mei* I'm going to get out while I can. Mei, I don't know what kind of freedom of movement we'll ahve-taking care of the Thorn's God may be up tp you, when you can leave...
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:31 am » WeiOOC: ...Maybe they were really worked up?
Demothesis « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:31 am » Shun: Yes townsfolk. You can commend your men on their excellent aim and ability to identify hostile targets for me if you like.*sarcasm*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:31 am » Alright. At this point, Ikky is calling the men to back down.
Claire « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:31 am » FuzzyOOC: You know, I didn't think townsfolk looked like evil monsters...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:30 am » "Wh- townsfolk?! Yes! Hold your fire, men. If those being escorted wish to leave, then they should be free to do so. I understand your... vigallence, of course. And I;m glad to hear that."
Demothesis « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:29 am » Shun: I'd be glad to volunteer for that.
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:29 am » WeiOOC: I Knooooooowww!
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:29 am » Deka: Oh That sounds like fun *raises her hand*
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:29 am » Dusk:Inspector, Sir? The guards have been firing arrows, and a few townsfolk have been hit-can you get them to stop, Sir?
Claire « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:29 am » Fuzzy: *meditation!*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:29 am » "...Bythe way, we have been offered the chance to aide the army in defending the city! I assume at least osme of you can be spared to do so."
Claire « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:29 am » FuzzyOOC: *pity she and Wei aren't supposed to know each other...*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:28 am » Tao glances as Ikky, raising an eyebrow. "Good enough? Or do we need more discussion?"
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:27 am » Wei: ...That works. *starts counting the tiles on the other wall*
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:27 am » Mei: I'm here! Glad to hear you told the Autocrat. I can verify that I am not a monster, by the way. Working on the escape thing, but it'll be a few hours before we get the permissions. Told DP to bring a message when it's okay.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:27 am » Tao breathes a sigh. "Thank the Empire..."
Claire « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:26 am » Fuzzy: Hmmm... maybe I'll just meditate a bit... *starts meditating for learning another charm*
Demothesis « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:26 am » Shun: Hey Tao, sounds fine to me assuming that isn't done with a lot of arrows!
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:26 am » [WAIT a sec! I'm typing.]
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:26 am » Dusk: Here, Sir!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:26 am » "Have you found any progress on how to help the towns people escape, my dears?" he begins to fret a little, as they don;t respon...
Claire « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:26 am » Fuzzy: I was hoping they'd give us books or something...
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:25 am » Wei: ...So, you got any idea what to pass time with in a jail cell?
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:25 am » Deka: We shall see
Demothesis « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:25 am » Shun: We'll see.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:25 am » "I gained an auience with the uatocrat and informed them of the dire threat to the city. I have come to verify that you are *not* monster from a dire dimension, but my loyal teammates. Call back, if you can."
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:24 am » Ok... the people inside hear Baoshi's voice
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:24 am » Dusk: *listens* You may not need those, Shun...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:24 am » Tao steps foward. "Men! It is I, Inspector Spring Flower Tao!"
Demothesis « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:24 am » Shun: *pets Desus* Apparently.*putting on jade tiger claws*
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:23 am » Mei: ? ... looks like it's showtime.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:23 am » Desus: Kwi? *Is curled around Shun's neck*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:23 am » Ikky nods. "Alright. Go ahead! Crossbowmen! Prepare to fire on the gate if anyhting hellish comes out of it!"
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:23 am » Dusk: Well, that's good, at least.
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:22 am » Mei: It'll be a while, though.
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:22 am » Mei: Nellus is working on something that'll let these people into the gate to Nexus.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:21 am » Tao steps forward. "Let me get close enough to call through the gate, if they can hear me."
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:21 am » Dusk: Any luck, Mei? Will Yu Shan take care of the crowd?
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:21 am » Meanwhile, Aunt May has just reported that the guards are firing on anyone who goes outside the gate into Thorns
Demothesis « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:20 am » brb
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:20 am » Ok... Fast forward a bit in time. You are now Baoshi, Deka, Dusk, Shun, and Mei: Mei is just returning from Yu Shan, conviently as Baoshi, Ikki, and twenty mortal monks stand outside the gate behidn a makeshift barricade.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:20 am » OOCBaoshi: Well, on the one hand my allies 8are* there, and I can just walk through and talk to them.... on the other hand, my deepst apologies.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:20 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:19 am » ShunOOC: Especially when one of them has a high enough martial arts to match me.
Claire « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:18 am » Fuzzy: *in a cell with Wei* ...can we get books or something?
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:18 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:18 am » ((back))
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:17 am » [Mei: I always wanted to say that.]
Claire « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:17 am » Fuzzy: *hands over her sword*
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:17 am » [Mei: Doesn't really matter, when you're EXALTED!]
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:17 am » Wei: *is not refusing to disarm, though he's still acting confused by this whole Copatriots thing*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:16 am » Ok... unless Fuzzy or Wei's refusing to disarm, we'll fast forward a bit.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:16 am » ((brb))
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:15 am » The Autocrat nods. "Very well then... Guards? Escort Mr. Tao's allies to a holding cell and give them both reciepts for their equipment..."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:15 am » "...very well." he bows, deeply. "Please honor the Ladyships orders, my friends. I will return."
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:15 am » Wei: ...I'm a cowhosawhatsit?
Claire « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:14 am » Fuzzy: *nods*
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:14 am » DuskOOC: I'm just glad Deka disguised us, is all I can say.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:14 am » She looks back at Tao and nods. "However, you will understand that if this is a deception than we will show you no mercy. Thus, I would advise the Autocrat to detain his two compatriots here so taht he is deprived of their support should this be a trap of some unknown manner."
Demothesis « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:14 am » ShunOOC: Well, this may end in an interesting manner.
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:13 am » [Mei: ?????]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:13 am » He looks at her a little, schooling back his suprise. "...thank you, Ladyship. Your trust means a great deal to me."
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:13 am » Wei: *Huh... well, that's interesting*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:13 am » Ikky walks between you all. "I will go verify this gate's presence and it's significance personally. WITH Inspector Tao and a group of trained Monks. If he is telling the total truth than he has nothing to fear.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:12 am » Ikky steps in. "Honored Advisors, calm down. Inspector Tao has still done a considerable service for Thorns."
Claire « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:12 am » Fuzzy: *tensed up a bit*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:10 am » "...what manner of deviltry-?!?"
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:10 am » *hands Tao some well spiked soldier's tea*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:10 am » Tao freezes up a little and looks away a little. "...I serve the people and creation. I have not deceived you in my reports."
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:10 am » "You do understand that this is questionable, do you not, Tao?"
Demothesis « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:10 am » *covers mouth to prevent outburst*
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:10 am » [Mei: Nuts.]
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:09 am » "What exactly did you do, sir?"
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:09 am » "You're... not mortal, are you, Inspector Tao?"
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:07 am » ok
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:07 am » From now on, Hawk, just do it under "Deka" understand?
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:07 am » *nods*
Claire « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:07 am » *nods*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:07 am » I rolled a three, by the way.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:07 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:06 am » This applies to everyone. Just keeping things straight. You're welcome to conduct searches of my die rolls as well if you want. Invisable castle is verifiable like that.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:06 am » Although I will swear I diddn;t mean to... but I know it looks bad. So. Anyways.
Claire « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:06 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:06 am » right
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:06 am » I always do it under Deka Metadi myself
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:05 am » Yessir.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:05 am » And I WILL be making sure people don't roll multiple times.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:05 am » Ok. New house rule: From now on when I ask you to make rolls you make them under your character's name. So "Baoshi" for Baoshi, "Deka" for Deka, etc. No nicknames, silliness, etc;
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:05 am » 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=3
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:04 am » Sorry. *blushes* I have wonky wireless. Thanks for pointing it out, Z...
Demothesis « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:03 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:03 am » [Sorry! I'm back for real now.]
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:03 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:02 am » I think that would be appropriate. Make a roll, character name "Baoshi" and keep in mind, everoyne, that I DO check these results.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:01 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:00 am » I might have on accident. Dya want me to roll again to keep it fair?
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:59 pm » ...Darn kitten
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:59 pm » T'
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:58 pm » Umm... Tinker? Did you roll twice? I see on Invisible Castle two sets of rolls for "Taoshi", rolled on 8:56
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:58 pm » *fingers crossed*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:57 pm » He;s trying to bluff hsi way out of being revealed as a sidreal before 5 dragin blooded. I won;t be suprised if I;d have needed like a nine.
Claire « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:57 pm » That's pretty dang good...
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:56 pm » WeiOOC: ...here, I think you'll need this *gives Baoshi his luck* ...Course, I've used up a lot*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:56 pm » 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=10
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:56 pm » Crap crap craaaapppp this had better be enough...
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:56 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:56 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:55 pm » Tao, make a manipulation + performance check
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:54 pm » OOCbaoshi: ...Oh god please don;t make me reveal my caste mark...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:54 pm » (Causing some doubt to fall on Tao and his background)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:54 pm » Tao: If it would aide the Wyld Hunt, I could acompany ladyship to the gate, and see if it is my men there...? I would be under her supervision.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:54 pm » (It doesn't help that there's no way a Dragon Blooded could summon one...)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:54 pm » (One second... rolling for their lore checks about the Gates...)
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:53 pm » ShunOOC: Right, sword to the face time anyway.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:53 pm » Writer: Oooh how I dispise Aizen. Did a rp where I had to fight him. Was not pretty
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:53 pm » Autocrat: *Looks at his advisors.*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:53 pm » AizenOOC: I have no idea what shinigami you're referring to. Literally.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:52 pm » ShunOOC: Are you related to another Aizen? Cause my player would like a word with you. and by word I mean sword through your face
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:52 pm » Tao: The idea was to evacuate some of the people here to it, and have them find a way to elsewhere, or at last to avoid the attacks.... and like i said, you all could have decided I was a charletain and tossed me out on my ear.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:51 pm » AizenOOC: acCURSED Anathema! *Shakes his fist at Baoshi and Mei*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:51 pm » Tao: It;s suppsed to be a gateway to a wierd twixt-world gateway sort of waiting area. I did mention it was an emergency plan... there are odd statuary, but hardly monsters...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:51 pm » Ikky: But then again, I did send Aizen and Yasha to lead the Immacultes there... those two are the most melodramatic mortals I know.
Claire « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:51 pm » Fuzzy: Who went to Malfeas, saw the monsters, and came back?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:51 pm » Tao: ...Oh you *must* be joking. Malfeas? Really?
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:51 pm » Wei: ...Well ain't this just a pit full o' surprises *is having far too much fun with his accent*
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:51 pm » NellusOOC:*hides in book fort, working on paperwork for the refugees furiously*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:50 pm » Ikky: From what I've been told it's a gateway to Malfeas with horrible monsters devouring people within it.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:50 pm » Tao: I wasn;t sure if anyone would listen to me here, there are undead on the loose, and no one back in the empire is getting back to me. I have had to ask my friends to walk into danger unaided. I know me revealing this may shake your trust. I apologise.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:49 pm » Ohhh, dear oh daer oh dear....
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:49 pm » ...commence another surprised moment fo silence
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:48 pm » Tao: Thats not nessisary. I know about the gate... it was an emergency contingency to ensure some of the people of the city would surviive. If it's open, then my men have decided it;s an emergency.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:48 pm » ShunOOC: hooboy...
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:48 pm » Uh oh...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:47 pm » She's starting to walk away.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:47 pm » DekaOOC: Maybe this could be a good time to try and convince them that not all Athemas are bad? 8shrugs*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:47 pm » Ok... Ikky at this point turns. "Well, if this business is concluded, The grande hunt will of course be assisting with any threat, as requested. But we need to deal with any internal problems inside the city first. There's an incident in the Docks District... to resolve this as fast as poissible I'm going to lead a group into this supposed "Gate" myself.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:47 pm » ShunOOC: That's one of the reasons for the command bit. I could avoid that.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:46 pm » WeiOOC: Huh... that's pretty cool
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:45 pm » DuskOOC: *pats Shun's back comfortingly* Yes, but it'd be hard to go all Solar in the middle of an army.
Claire « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:45 pm » FuzzyOOC: I have a mark on my forehead!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:45 pm » Incidentally: Wei, Fuzzy: The Autocrat puts an indentation from his ring over both of your foreheads.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:45 pm » DekaOOC: Fun
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:45 pm » ShunOOC: I'm in Yu-Shan presently... I might not get back in time...*sad high five*
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:44 pm » WeiOOC: *nod* ...Granted, I don't know how good I'd be at leading, but We'll see, at least
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:44 pm » OOCbaoshi: Technichaly all I have to do is be back here- the rest of you are free to be on your own... buuuuuut I thought some of you might *like* the chance to lead. *high fives Shun*
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:44 pm » (Z is right you know, this IS what we got ourselves into ourselves)
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:44 pm » ShunOOC: I don't think me in the army will work out well... Unless I get to play commander. *BIIIIG grin*
Claire « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:43 pm » FuzzyOOC: We get to help defend the city. That's good.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:43 pm » Tao bows, and smiles a litle. "At the very least, they will be informed of the new incoming threat... I will return in an hour then, sirs. Thank you for giving me an audience... I am honored to be able to fight for this city."
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:43 pm » (Exactly what you built yourself up towards.)
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:43 pm » [Mei: What have we got ourselves into....?]
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:42 pm » The Advisor of Earth frowns. "They are welcome to enlist. Have them summoned to the palace in an hour. Otherwise we'll have to find another place for them."
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:42 pm » ShunOOC: I think he trained all the martial artists in our group...
Claire « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:42 pm » Fuzzy: *bows*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:42 pm » *Snerk. Fuzzy and Wei more used to feel work. Oh, I know it;s a typo, but it's amusing*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:41 pm » "And my assitant here-" he points out fuzzy "Is a fellow deciple of Winter Storm. I preffer to keep her with me, as long as she is able. And this fine sir *did* see the troops firsthand..."
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:41 pm » [Also: back!]
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:41 pm » [Mei: What. I have a grand total of 0 in War.]
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:41 pm » .
Claire « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:40 pm » FuzzyOOC: Oooooh...
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:40 pm » WeiOOC: Oh, never mind...
Claire « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:40 pm » FuzzyOOC: Should I tell them that Grandpa Jan trained me, too?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:40 pm » "They;r emore used to feel work, ladyship. but I meant my other assistants. I assumed I diddn;t have the luxury of a full entourage, and have them moving in the city under their own violition, doing their best to find more signs of the threat. We have been meeting at Lady may Blossoms- my apologies for not mentioning it."
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:40 pm » WeiOOC: ...Huh. I wonder if they're going to draft little old peasant me...
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:40 pm » *if they only knew....*
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:39 pm » brb
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:39 pm » The wood aspect advisor looks over at them. "Your two friends will be amply compensated, but have they any experience in military affairs? Neither of them look very seasoned."
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:39 pm » DekaOOC: ooh some action
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:39 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:38 pm » Inspector tao hesistates only a moment, before saluting smoothly- in the same manner as Winter Storm himself. "I will be honored, sir. May I have leave to prepaire my assistants to join me?"
Claire « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:38 pm » FuzzyOOC: Oops..
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:38 pm » saw that one coming
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:37 pm » OOCBaoshi: ....Oooooh dear.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:37 pm » He gives a wide smile. "I am familiar with the man. He was quite a good teacher, if I do say so myself. Excellent, then. On behalf of the Empiress, the city of Thorns, and the Autocrat, consider yourself drafted. We'll need men such as you in the coming battle to lead troops."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:36 pm » "He took me under his wing. I am forever in hsi debt as such."
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:36 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:36 pm » Inspector Tao nods. "Yes. I met him as a youth... he... he was a fine man. Even if he drank tea that was an ecosystem unto it;s self."
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:35 pm » The Advisor of Earth looks down at Inspector Tao. "Inspector, you said you trained under the Fury, yes?"
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:35 pm » Tao smiles a little. "If we make it out of this, then I swear by my honor as Spring Flower Tao that there will be another party. And I will lend my aide as best I can. Sires? I will work autonimously, but if there are suggestions for myself, and my assistants..."
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:34 pm » "This complicates things... I'll prepare a message to the Empire..."
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:33 pm » "Aw, the party will have to be cancelled... all Dragon Blooded in the city will need to be preparing for the battle. We'll need the Grande Hunt's help..."
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:33 pm » The Autocrat frowns. "Oh... very well then. But this will take time. We'll dispatch Criers through the city immediately."
Claire « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:32 pm » FuzzyOOC: *tampers with the gravity settings*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:32 pm » *puts on VR goggles*
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:32 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:32 pm » Inspector Tao: The Empire would have the word of these honrable lords and ladies... and if it happens, then we would be glad of it."
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:31 pm » [/inside joke]
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:31 pm » The InternetOOC: *Attempts to trap Fuzzy and Baoshi in Reality 2.0*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:30 pm » "Hmmph. It might be a necessary precaution."
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:30 pm » DuskOOC: *hands a second Internet to Baoshi, and one for Fuzzy, too*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:30 pm » The water advisor frowns. "But given the context..."
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:29 pm » "Raise the city Army? Oh... the Empire wouldn't like that, though..."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:29 pm » Inspector Tao: Honored Advisors... we might not have many other options. The standing army... if we could be certain to explain it;s nessesity...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:29 pm » Inspector Tao swallows, and looks away for a moment. "With such a force... the city would *Die*."
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:29 pm » Wei: Well, it seems to me you'd need an army to fight an army... mayhaps?
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:28 pm » *Fist pump! YES! Go Team! WOOT!*
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:28 pm » heh, I thought the advisors were there for that.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:28 pm » Inspector Tao: ....I... i hesitate to suggest it, sir. But if this is even *possible*... then these amassed forces would be capable of not *just* destroying the town.
Claire « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:27 pm » Fuzzy: *yes! Moral support!*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:27 pm » DuskOOC: *And Fuzzy let you use the 'womanly emergency ' line to get directions!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:27 pm » Ok. Sorry. I just had to confirm something. Anyways... It looks like everyone is aghast of the possiblility of this hypothetical scanario happening. The Autocrat especially. "But... but... what should we, Inspector?!?"
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:26 pm » If it helps uzzy, without you in the room Bao would likely have broken down by now.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:26 pm » DuskOOC: *I love it. Our tank just did an awesome social attack. Does that mean I have to punch someone out now? (Grin)*
Claire « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:26 pm » Fuzzy: *wishes she had something useful to contribute to the conversation*
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:25 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:25 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:24 pm » 4 successes. So six. Hm. That's pretty high for an unaugmented soical attack. Give me amoment.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:24 pm » Not bat, at least...
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:24 pm » Six total, between the two of us?
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:24 pm » 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=8
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:24 pm » Keep in mind if you critfail, though, it's gonna be bad.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:23 pm » OOCBaoshi: Sooo investing in charms for these things...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:23 pm » Compassion is usually channable as a direct result of seeing people suffer or preventing immediate threat..
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:23 pm » WeiOOC: ...*is burning though valor channels like mad* ...It's worth it. *channelling valor*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:22 pm » But remember that you can only channel so many times per story...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:22 pm » Mmm... still kinda shaky, given the circumstances. Compassion is ususally a lot more immediate, in my experience. You've got a case for valor, though
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:22 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:22 pm » WeiOOC: ...Alternatively, I'd say baldly lying in a room full of dragonblooded could count for Valor
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:21 pm » WeiOOC: Well, convincing the Autocrat would doubtlessly save lives...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:20 pm » Saving the city?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:20 pm » ...I don't see a justificatoin for it. I could see conviction, but you're gonna have to justify Compassion.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:20 pm » WeiOOC: ...Thanks, but I've still gotta pull of the roll... Speaking of which, can I channel compassion for this?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:20 pm » So Taoshi adds 2.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:20 pm » +2, again.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:19 pm » 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=4
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:19 pm » Woohoo!
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:19 pm » ShunOOC: Hopefully my input makes the fake report more effective...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:19 pm » You can if you do something that builds off of what he did... which is what you just did. Go ahead. Add only half your successes, though
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:18 pm » Can I aide hsi roll?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:18 pm » You can use charms if you have any
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:18 pm » Tao: It would be a classic trifold pincer move- weaken from within, attack from outside on several sides.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:18 pm » Wei, make a Performance + Manipulation check.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:18 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:18 pm » "Hm."
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:18 pm » "The same scouts who have been mysteriously disappearing?"
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:17 pm » "It's also preposterous. If an army were advancing on Thorns our early scouts would have seen it! Raised an alarm!"
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:17 pm » DuskOOC: *hands Wei the Internet*
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:17 pm » heh
Claire « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:17 pm » Fuzzy: *Wei is so awesome*
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:16 pm » Wei: *is playing the part of the peasant who's read Far too many stories*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:16 pm » OOCBaoshi: ....Wei? I owe you.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:16 pm » Wei: ...Well, you's all were talking about conspirisies, and usually conspirasies are behind armies, so I figured it was all the same thing...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:16 pm » Tao is managing to look shocked and overworked- not hard, considering everything.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:15 pm » Tao: .......*manages a quiet eye twitch* An... army. Ohhhhhh sons of the *Empire*....
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:15 pm » "I have to agree. This is important information." The wood aspect Dragon Blooded pulls some leaves out of her hair.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:15 pm » Yay Wei!
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:15 pm » great delivery Wally.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:15 pm » "What? Why didn't you mention this before, man!?!"
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:14 pm » bum bum buuuuum!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:14 pm » ... *Cue everyone in the rooms' eyes widening and a stunned silence regarding what Wei just said*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:14 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:14 pm » ShunOOC: Well yeah, I knew I wasn't going to get through to tea lady, but had to try.
Claire « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:14 pm » (also, %&$@#$# people upstairs making things explode)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:13 pm » KejakOOC: Spoken like a true Sidereal, kid.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:13 pm » Wei: And I kinda saw the beginnings of an army of the things... which makes me think you's might need more than just a few extra people on the walls...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:13 pm » OOCBaoshi: ...I had to try. i could have twisted the knife about her friends, but techinchaly *we* killed *them*... and I;m saving that for drawing her fire.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:13 pm » The Autocrat nods. "Elaborate."
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:12 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:12 pm » Wei: *is madly switching accents, apparently* Well, I's was just going to say that, after the shambala copeseti things gots to your guy, and he gave me his message... Well, I mights have poked my head in the direction he was coming from before I headed here...
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:12 pm » ShunOOC: That'll likely be as effective as my warning to the tea shop lady...
Claire « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:11 pm » Fuzzy: *nods*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:11 pm » Tao: ...Think about what I said, ladyship.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:10 pm » Ikky: *Bows* With your leave, Autocrat, I go.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:10 pm » [gtg - dinner]
Claire « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:10 pm » FuzzyOOC: Youse guys?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm » OCCBaoshi: *madly giggling an hopping around*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm » The Dragon Blooded look at Wei, waiting for him to mention.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm » Inspector Tao: *smiles slightly* They are indeed, sir. I thank you.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm » Wei: Well, I thankee kindly sirs for listening to him, but... there's one other detail youse guy's didn't let me get to...
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm » ShunOOC: sweet. Nicely done booknerd.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm » "These shambling corpse thingies are unnerving..."
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm » (eh, the layered look is in this season)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:08 pm » "This identifies you, sir, as an ally to Thorns. Also, I believe I should order the Guard to have more regular patrols through the mend. Starting immediately."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:08 pm » Tao: ....Th... thank you, my Lord.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:08 pm » There is a small flash of light as a minor tatoo imprints itself on Baoshi's forehead. It's right where his caste mark would be.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:07 pm » The Autocrat reaches into his pocket and pulls out a tiny ring, which he slips on his finger. He approaches Inspector Tao and presses the ring's mark onto Baoshi's forehead.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:07 pm » OOCBaoshi: ....I need to learn how to fake evidence. And get presence. Badly.
Claire « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:06 pm » Fuzzy: *watching Ikky, still*
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:05 pm » [Mei: Get ready to dodge.]
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:05 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:05 pm » Tao kneels, clearly still troubled- but he has gained some, any ground.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:05 pm » Inspector Tao: That would be helpfull, lordship... *dammit damit dammit* Yes, sir... *Kneels*
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:04 pm » ShunOOC:*facepalm* Aren't most dragon blooded aristocrats? Yanno the people Rhia's been spreading her influence to?
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:04 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:04 pm » [Mei: [braces herself]]
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:04 pm » The Autocrat looks over at the man and nods. "Yes... yes, that does sound like an appropriate measure... Inspector, kneel." He stands up.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:04 pm » [Mei: Well, no, but it's a start.]
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:04 pm » "Lord Autocrat. I believe it would be wise to withdraw some of the guards from the palace tomorrow during the party. Instead, the dragon blooded invited to this affiar should be permitted to carry weapons and serve as a sort of secondary guard. Is this not sufficient?"
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:03 pm » The Earth Aspect Dragon Blooded folds his arms. "Regardless. You have raised some concerns that we cannot address, Inspector Tao. For this you are to be commended."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:02 pm » Tao: Clearly the *stars* have ill favored me here.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:01 pm » (eh, *shrug* personally I see nothing wrong with helping each other out in ooc, but you're the gm)
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:01 pm » [Mei: We! Need! Gyakuten!]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:00 pm » Tao: THis was before he was in the city, Ladyship. ....*turns away* Very well. I have been bested. *Clearly* it isn;t as if the Anathemia could possibly move in ways difficult to prove... and it seems either the ladyship here is ignorant of any wrongdoing. I have only so many cards to play...
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:00 pm » WeiOOC: ...But the only reason I wasn't saying what Nellus is saying is cause he already said it...
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:00 pm » [Mei: All I told him was to reveal all. And that could have meant something compleeeeetely different~ [smirks]]
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:00 pm » (Cheering is fine. But you guys DO need to remember that your characters chose not to come... or in Nellus' case, were recalled)
Claire « Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:00 pm » FuzzyOOC: Can't we bring Rhia in and ask her about it or something? Is she free right now?
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:59 pm » (I'm stopped. Sorry)
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:59 pm » NellusOOC: Awww...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:59 pm » Technically I should be stopping Chic and Jane too.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:59 pm » (oops, sorry)
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:59 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:58 pm » (he saw Rhia at Three Rivers! That should raise a red flag)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:58 pm » Now now, Nellus. No coaching... you're not there, remember. Baoshi, Fuzzy, and Wei have to stand on their own merits right now.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:58 pm » Ikky: ...oh? Is that before or AFTER he saw Rhia in the city? I had no knowledge a veteren of his skill was even in the city."
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:58 pm » NellusOOC: The speed at which she has gained influence is unatural in a way similar to anathema. Very similar. and there has been no investigation by those tasked with the job
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:58 pm » Tao: I have not llowed this to affect my judgement. he was in the wrong place in the wrong time... it happens.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:57 pm » Ah, if only you guys had done more investigation into Thorn's bureaucratic system.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:57 pm » Baoshi: ...he is dead, as far as I know sir. He ws killed in the crossfire of the Wyld Hunt.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:57 pm » (Drat. Our best witnesses are dead, or ahve left town)
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:57 pm » bloody slow internet...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:56 pm » Autocrat: I believe it may be time to hear what this... Fury of the Winter Storm... has to say. Guards? Summon him, please!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:56 pm » Baoshi: No. but Fury did.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:55 pm » Ikky: I'm not involved in Thorn's governmental system. Nor is it the Grande Hunt's responsibility to police the city. And I haven't even SEEN Rhia since she left the Grande Hunt's protection when we arrived in the city.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:55 pm » Baoshi: Why haven;t YOU. Why have you been doing nothing! Anathemia stand poised in these walls... I understand your arranged marriage takes much of your time. But You have been... close to her. Tell me you haven;t seen it. Tell me.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:54 pm » [Mei: That Rhea and Ikky are together, duh!]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:54 pm » OOCBaoshi: Reveal what?!
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:53 pm » [Mei: Bao! Reveal all!]
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:53 pm » [Mei: Proof? We don' need no steenkin proof!]
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:53 pm » Ikky: Have you researched her family background? If there's been movement of the Town Guard, shoudln't there be paperwork in Thorns' bureaucracy indicating the momement?
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:52 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:52 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:51 pm » Proof? You want PRoof? I will show you PROOF! *holds up a big neon sign that reads "proof"*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:51 pm » Ikky: Interesting. What's your proof?
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:50 pm » [CUE THE MUSIC! Apollo Justice ~ Cornered]
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:49 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:49 pm » Tao: Rhia of the 5 Hills is one of the invading Necromancers. She is capable of twisting and clouding mids. Think it through. She has no known tracable family line. No one knows where she came from. She has been complicit in moving the gaurd. And since her arrival the effectivness of this scities protectors has dropped!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:48 pm » ((thanks))
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:48 pm » ((Z? It would look bad if Tao misremembered the woman he;s acusing...))
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:48 pm » Rhia of the 5 Hills, I recall
Claire « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:48 pm » I can't remember...
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:46 pm » *Rhia? Was that it?*
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:46 pm » ShunOOC: Someone warm up the "TAKE THAT" machine, I hope we get a chance to use it...
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:45 pm » Wei: *...Good luck?*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:45 pm » ((Anyone remember Childs fake name shes been using in thorns?))
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:45 pm » *snerk*
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:45 pm » [Mei: Ikky & Abyssal sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G~]
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:45 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:44 pm » Ikky: ... are you implying something?
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:44 pm » [Mei: Also, if your squads are out and about from Thorns, how come you don't know about this advancing army?]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:44 pm » Tao: I see. So much for the grand partnership of the Red Empire and Thorns, then. I am sorry, Madame... but I must charge you with being lax on your duty. And, i am afraid... to being closer to the problem then you know. I hope that you are merely unaware, ladyship. I really do.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:43 pm » [Mei: No-we-aren't. We're supposed to be the ones who made the thing, remember?]
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:43 pm » (Technically the Sidereal are considered Anathema, but since they're the ones who MADE up the silly religion, they're also the ones who tend to be the hardest to get caught by it.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:42 pm » Ikky: ... Our men haven't had any fortune investigating the rumors of a moon mad, that is true. However, you must understand that we are not merely concerned with Thorns. The Grande Hunt has been conducting affairs centered around the city, but we have several squads away from it conducting affairs in the interest in the Scarlet Empire.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:42 pm » OOCBaoshi: Actualy we are. Theres even special terms and everything.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:42 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:41 pm » [Mei: Not that kind of Anathema. Anyway, I'm a freaking Sidereal! I'm, y'know, technically not one!]
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:41 pm » ShunOOC:he's an inspedctor, it's his job to see, not be seen. Or some such snark.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:40 pm » Tao: Funny how I;ve been investigating the murders and haven;t seen your men. And that the Moon Mad was taken down by an anonymous party. Or that undead has been sequestered in the slums.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:40 pm » Wei: *They're all dead? ...Uh oh...*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:40 pm » Ikky: In fact a small group of Immaculate monks has been on call to assist the Town Guard in supernatural matters in the city. Right now they've actually been requested to help in the Docks District.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:39 pm » (It's good. Got it.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:39 pm » Ikky: Oh? it's interesting that you know the Wyld Hunt's movements when I haven't seen you around our garrison.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:39 pm » ]
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:39 pm » [Sorry, *I Shall Wear Midnight.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:38 pm » [In unrelated news, Terry Pratchett's put out another book in the Tiffany Aching series. It's called [i]I Shall Wear Midnight.]
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:37 pm » [Mei: Geese? Someone put a flapping honking great bird on.... [snerk] Sorry.]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:37 pm » Tao: Why has the Wyld Hunt not been investigating the curious gost assasinations, then? Is it truely so clear it could not even be anathemia?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:37 pm » Ikky: I am concerned, but I fail to see how it is my role to get involved."
Claire « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:37 pm » Fuzzy: *whew...*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:37 pm » Tao: A noble sentiment, my lady. Now. I doubt you have heard of, nor care about the attempts made on a Lady may blossoms life- one involved a loyal servant of hers being put under a geas.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:36 pm » Ikky: But as for necromantic influence, I apparently know less than you do on the subject.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:36 pm » ShunOOC: Well, at least she's not holding some psychotic grudge now that we're 'dead'
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:36 pm » DekaOOC: That is what YOU think *snicker*
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:36 pm » [Mei: All... save at least one.]
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:36 pm » Ikky: Hopefully to rest in peace.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:35 pm » Ikky: ...I paid blood for blood. The Anathema who did the job died north of here.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:35 pm » Still honest.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:35 pm » Tao: And I apologise for your loss. Those warriors diddn;t deserve to die that way.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:35 pm » Note that that is, indeed, the truth.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:35 pm » She continues. "I spent the rest of my time there bedridden due to a weapon of his... if it weren't for the treatment of someone I met there who had some small talant with medicines I wouldn't be alive. I awoke to find my friends all dead at the hands of Anathema."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:35 pm » Tao: I submit that this man was one of the first of the Necromancers who came to our plane. And I do not think it was coincidence that more then four Anathemia were found there.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:34 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:34 pm » [Mei: You and me both, pal.]
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:34 pm » Ikky: ...for your information, I only have tangential knowledge of what occurred at Three Rivers. At the time I was traveling with my Sworn Brotherhood. A villager convinced two of us to go investigate a threat in the woods, where we encountered an odd man. He slew my comrade and left me for dead with grevious wounds and a terrible fever there. I barely made it back alive."
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:32 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:32 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:32 pm » Tao: Because my master, Fury of the Winter Storm was witness to those events, my lady. In his retirement as a book seller named Jan. And the villiage was Three Rivers, if I recall.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:32 pm » Phoenix Wright ~ Suspense
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:31 pm » (It was Three Rivers)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:31 pm » Ikky: And for that matter, how you know of matters so far north of here?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:31 pm » ((Z? Help me out here? ))
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:31 pm » Ikky: ...perhaps you would care to enlighten me onto the name of this village, sir?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:30 pm » Tao: Please confirm this.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:30 pm » Tao: There was a town I have reason to beleive you visited,whcih was subject to a unique nexus of anathemia. It was at that villiage where I first became aware of the Necromantic influence- you must remember the influx of undead that arose.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:28 pm » Anathema
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:28 pm » (9What is it the dragon blooded call most Exalted, again?))
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:28 pm » DuskOOC: (Yeah. "So, Ikki, do you know you're shacking up with a necromancer?" That'll go over well.)
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:26 pm » [Mei: Better do it, Phoenix Taoshi. [Plays Tension]]
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:26 pm » Ikky: I have nothing to hide. Ask away...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:26 pm » Tao: You would not be in your position if it was not for your desire to protect the people, clearly. So I have great faith that you will understand the direness of the situation.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:25 pm » brb
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:24 pm » Tao: *turns and bows* Madame. I understand you have had sucsess as leader of the Wild Hunt. i have called you here to confirm the movement of Necromancers within this scity, and in the land at large.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:24 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:23 pm » The Autocrat nods. "Madam Commander, we apologize for the inconvience. This man... Inspector Tao, has brought forward an issue of some concern and felt you may be able to offer insight. I shall allow him to lead this, we will not take up too much of your time."
Claire « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:23 pm » Fuzzy: *watching Ikky*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:22 pm » Tao: but I cn understand if she is proving difficult to find...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:22 pm » Tao: She runs a tea and curiosoty shop, actualy. And has a shop named after her.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:22 pm » WeiOOC: ...We can dream?
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:21 pm » (She's the one who just called the guard to report a massacre in her shop! bHow hard can it be?)
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:21 pm » [Mei: Why do I get the feeling this is not going to go well?]
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:21 pm » The autocrat's guards nod. "The woman Sabine... we were able to find about 50 woman of that name in the Mend, 10 of which run various Incense shops. Sifting thorugh all fo them to find the one you want will be difficult."
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:21 pm » DuskOOC: (It's been nice knowing you...)
Claire « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:20 pm » Fuzzy: *eeeeeep...*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:20 pm » Ikky looks a bit different than those who saw her before remember her. There's a orinate crystal jade bow strapped to her back, and she's clad in a full suit of matching plate. Greenish-blue hair falls down her back in curls. She looks over at all of you. "You requested me?"
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:19 pm » BaoshiOOC: I asked for Sabine, yes, but she might have hidden.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:19 pm » (Baoshi did ask for her, too)
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:19 pm » DekaOOC: *pokes self* wait I am Fuzzy or Baoshi?
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:19 pm » Wei: *is Wei!*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:19 pm » (Sabine?)
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:18 pm » [Mei: This thing is bigger than the circle-arch from Stargate. Bushes? Seriously?]
Claire « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:18 pm » FuzzyOOC: *is Baoshi* ...wait, I think I mixed that up.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:18 pm » The guards have returned with Ikky... as she's the only witness I recall you guys could CALL.
Claire « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:18 pm » Hee hee hee!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:18 pm » Meanwhile... You are now Baoshi, Fuzzy, and Wei.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:17 pm » (Imagines a giant gate covered in fake plantlife)
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:17 pm » Shun:... I would suggest shooting a few arrows through... but then they'd know they could do the same...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:17 pm » OOCBaoshi: Cunning drapery?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:17 pm » (Bushes?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:16 pm » (I don't know....)
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:16 pm » [Mei: Just how are you supposed to hide the Calibration Gate?]
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:16 pm » Dusk: *bandages refugee*
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:16 pm » Deka: I will go help Shun
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:15 pm » Shun: Right, I'll watch the portal then. Make sure noone esle does something stupid.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:15 pm » I know, doesn't mean shun's gonna be non-snarky
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:15 pm » (Has 2 dots)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:15 pm » We;re not complaining, just reacting.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:15 pm » Dusk: I know a little.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:14 pm » This is a logical result of that.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:14 pm » ...you guys led a HUGE procession to a portal you didn't endevor to hide.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:14 pm » Shun:... great, one thing right after another...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:14 pm » Ooohhhh fffff.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:14 pm » Deka: Does anyone know medicine?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:13 pm » Aunt May: The idiot tried to leave back thruogh the portal to go back to Thorns... apparently the town guard has a barricade set around the portal and are shooting anything that comes out of it."
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:13 pm » Meanwhile... Dusk, Deka, and Shun hear an outcry from near the portal. Aunt May approahces them. "One of the refugees is wounded!"
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:13 pm » BaoshiOOC: YOU! Random noble! It;s fighin time!
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:13 pm » ShunOOC: Not sure that'd count as a foe... I think foes have to be able to hurt you.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:12 pm » WeiOOC: ...I could always go looking for a duelist...
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:12 pm » yep go mei!
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:12 pm » (Mei did defeat the guy in a duel-go Mei!)
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:12 pm » [Mei: Won it fair and square. If a bit sneakily.]
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:11 pm » He didn't win it since he didn't agree to the terms of the duel strictly.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:11 pm » nope he does not Tinker, and Mei probably does, so that'd do
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:10 pm » Ahh, she does. Awesome.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:10 pm » Hah! Doesn;t Shun have such a blade...?
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:10 pm » [Saaaaay, doesn't Mei still have that rose?]
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:10 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:10 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:10 pm » Nellus: To summon the god of Thorns you'd need to use the blade of a foe you recently defeated in a duel or with more work a prize from some game of skill. and make a prayer to him... it's not easy
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:09 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:07 pm » Ok... Mei is in the library.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:07 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:04 pm » BBCode 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=4(roll to see if Nellus knows how to attract that god)
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:04 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:04 pm » Mei: [heads to the library]
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:03 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:02 pm » [Mei: Maybe Adeliedailily will know something about it.]
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:01 pm » NellusOOC:*flails!*
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:01 pm » NellusOOC:*facepalm*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:01 pm » Particularly those who were given jurisdiction over the Terrestial Gods: The Solar or Lunars.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:01 pm » Nellus: *passes along info*... and oh boy... that may bode badly. If they're so similar in power to solars...
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:00 pm » Mei: Got it. I'm going to hit the library quickly for any further info, but thanks for what you've found.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:00 pm » Oh... Nellus also knows that the God of a region can also be attracted and even summoned by certain types of Exalts who beseech them with an appropriate offering.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:59 pm » Mei: [makes a decision] Okay. Don Paolo, [pulls him out of the bracer] stay with Nellus until he gets permission. After that, head back to the gate and let me know. I'm pretty sure you'll be able to get there faster if you hitch-hike on dragon boats instead of flying.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:59 pm » Nellus:*will do paperwork soon*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:59 pm » Alright. Nellus is going to ahve to take some time on this. But it's certainly something he can get approved with the Bureau of mortal affairs.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:59 pm » oh, wait... forms not formal request...
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:58 pm » Nellus:*already working on paperwork*
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:58 pm » I see 5
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:58 pm » just barely
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:58 pm » BBCode 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=3
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:57 pm » that's the last of his luck too...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:57 pm » Good luck.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:57 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:57 pm » alright, rolling 6 for bur and manip+ 3 luck dice so total of 9 dice.
Claire « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:57 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:56 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:56 pm » Mei: Hmm. Well, that would be the Autocrat, and his palace.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:56 pm » Nellus: Well, he'd probably be at the center of the city, metaphorically speaking. And literally in this case. Gods of cities tend to live at the center of that city's power.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:55 pm » Err, the faster the results will occur
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:55 pm » The more successes you get, however, the faster the roll will go through
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:54 pm » Can we see whether the roll is successful now, though? :)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:54 pm » Crap...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:53 pm » and then a few hours more to get full approval.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:53 pm » It will take some time, however... a few hours to handle the paperwork and pass through the proper procedures.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:53 pm » [Mei: Go Nellus!]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:53 pm » Go for it!
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:52 pm » Mei: Or is it library time?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:52 pm » *gate.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:52 pm » Regardless... there's actually something I should point out... Nellus, if you can make a bureaucracy + Manipulation check of 5 or above, you can secure permission to allow the people you evacuated to pass through to the Nexus gage
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:52 pm » WeiOOC: *sigh* Yeah, how inconsiderate of us, I know...
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:52 pm » Mei: [@Nellus] Yeah... Um, an-yways, do you have any info about the God of Thorns....?
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:52 pm » Nellus:*inside room*...right, well Kejak's done venting apparently...
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:51 pm » (Oh, it almost would be worth it, to see his face)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:51 pm » OOCBaoshi: It;s kind of hard when you were ASSIGNED TO A MISSION WAY ABOVE YOUR ABILITIES. Sir.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:51 pm » [The Writer: Just be glad Mei didn't mention the Solars.]
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:50 pm » KejakOOC: Dang blasted PCs thinking the entire campaign setting revolves around them...
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:50 pm » ShunOOC:Oh, I so hope you live long enough for me to kick your ass.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:50 pm » Kejak: Hmmph. *Walks off*
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:50 pm » Mei: [heads back into Nellus's room, SHUTS THE DOOR]
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:50 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:50 pm » Phew...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:49 pm » At this he walks away.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:49 pm » Kejak: *Following her* There's a time paradox occuring in the far north RIGHT now. Several hundred children were born BEFORE their parents. You are one of 100 people chosen to guardien fate itself. We're giving you what resources we have ot offer. But if you can't handle unpredicible circumstances on your own then WHAT DID THE GODS CHOSE YOU FOR?"
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:49 pm » Mei: Yeah sorry didn't mean to disturb you bye.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:48 pm » WeiOOC: ...Wait, there's a second mission?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:48 pm » Kejak: I am going to be curt with you, because I honeslty don't have TIME for it otherwise. With every second of my time you take up with indignation, hundreds of people DIE.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:48 pm » OOCBaoshi: *back pats*
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:48 pm » Mei: I'll just, er, be going... [heads back into Nellus's room and shuts the door]
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:48 pm » Mei: [wilts] Sorry.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:47 pm » [Mei: I'd take the job. Balance, remember?]
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:47 pm » Kejak: You have been given resources. You are being offered aid as fast as we can arrange it. We were the ones who told YOU that there might have been a threat to the God of Thorns in our recent missive, and I honestly question if you even knew there was a god of Thorns before that moment. The information you just gave us is also substantially repetative, as you mentioned it in your note before."
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:47 pm » DuskOOC: (I nhave a feeling your second mission will be scrubbing dishes...:)
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:47 pm » [Mei: Nuts to you.]
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:47 pm » NellusOOC: You think?!*panick!*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:46 pm » OOCBaoshi: Actualy, if we get through THIS, then it will be assumed we can handle anythign LIKE it.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:46 pm » [Mei: Ohhhh my second mission is going to be so much easier than this....]
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:46 pm » Mei: Figuratively speaking.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:45 pm » Mei: [repeats what she just said, b/c it's too much trouble to retype it.] YES. I'm trying to give you a report on what's going on down there. After that, I'ma head to the library, but I'm pretty sure whatever's going on down there, it's big.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:45 pm » The gods around him look at each other, panicked.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:45 pm » fFoigran and Pamela:*simultaniously* what?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:44 pm » ...at this point the enter procession stops. Kejak turns around and looks at Mei. "...do you have a point, young lady?"
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:44 pm » DekaOOC: *offers tea to Accused instead*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:43 pm » They;re so fun!
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:42 pm » Mei: Hey! Agent from Thorns here?
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:42 pm » ah, adopting villains, a time honored tradition at MSW
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:42 pm » Kejak: *Is quite literally walking past Mei*
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:42 pm » DekaOOC: Oh yeah, that plan
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:42 pm » Mei: Oh, and there may be a threat to the God of Thorns.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:42 pm » Nellus:*peeks head out door, trying not to be too noticeable*
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:41 pm » Mei: Also, there's an entity coming called the 'Mask of Winters'. I think he's leading the invasion.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:41 pm » DuskOOC: *baps Chejop* You can't have Accused! We're adopting him!
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:41 pm » Mei: We're pretty sure our mystery out-of-fates were planning on doing something necromancish with them.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:41 pm » Chejop Kejak is walking along with an enterouge of several minor gods in the Division, Mei. At this point, he's ignoring you and walking past, as one of the minor gods is taking notes.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:41 pm » DekaOOc: Hey! What was that for?
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:40 pm » ShunOOC:*whaps Deka*
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:40 pm » Mei: We have a bunch of refugees— many children— in the Calibration gate hallway.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:40 pm » Pheeww...
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:40 pm » DekaOOC: *tries tyo bait Accused so she can capture him ofr the reward*
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:40 pm » Mei: [to Chejop] Just as well you showed up. Things got worse since your last response.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:40 pm » Nellus:ok...
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:39 pm » Mei: Hold on a sec. [exits the room]
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:39 pm » At this point, the sounds of several sets of feet passing by outside the room can be heard... and Chejop Kejak's voice along with them. "Send out a message to our agents in Thorns already... we're mustering what terrestial allies we've got nearby as fast as possible. Also make it clear... there will be a substantial reward to any of the three of them that cna capture one of these death knights "alive". and bring them for study."
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:38 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:38 pm » Mei: Okay. That's one out of three. Information about the God of Thorns?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:38 pm » .....Whooboy.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:37 pm » Nellus:oh dear. I'll uhm... I'll see what I can do to get them some food and such, but it'd take one of the maidens to convince the lions.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:37 pm » (Go Mei!)
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:36 pm » Mei: I have to get back to Thorns quick, so I can keep the gate anchored, by the way.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:36 pm » Mei: They are in the Calibration gate's hallway right now.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:35 pm » Nellus: Uhm, I'm fairly certain the celestial lions won't have any of that... Wait the refugees are here?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:34 pm » OOCBaoshi: ....Ffffff...
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:34 pm » Mei: Oh dear. Any info you can get, then. [pauses] Oh, and, well.... the Nexus gate is right by the Calibration gate, so... I don't suppose it'd be too much of a stretch if, in case the worst happens, the refugees could at least walk onto the gate pavillion....?
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:34 pm » (Dun dun dunnn!)
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:33 pm » Nellus: and if the god of Thorns falls it will create an immense shadowland, making all those necromantic things all the easier....
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:33 pm » Mei: Just long enough to help until Chejop can get a full serving of help together.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:32 pm » Mei: It occurs to me that my second mission will be a cake walk... anyway, we need information on the God of Thorns, for obvious reasons. Extra help to allow Thorns to hold out too, because it looks like whatever's coming is nasty.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:32 pm » Nellus: I was hoping I was making a mistake in assumptions...
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:31 pm » Nellus: You need to protect the god of Thorns?*pales* So someone else picked up the implications...
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:30 pm » Mei: Well, if they don't show up on the Loom, I don't see why they'd show up in the library. Oh, and apparently there's a God of Thorns we need to protect, or the city has a biiiiig problem.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:30 pm » Nellus: Those death knights then? No mention of them anywhere, it's very disconcerting that I cannot find a secret in the library of secrets.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:30 pm » Mei: There's a whole bunch of children with the rescued people. We're pretty sure the bad guys were planning on doing something necromancish and bad with them.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:29 pm » Nellus: Oh dear.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:29 pm » Mei: About 300 or so. Also, things have got worse since before. The revolutionaries are dead, killed by our mystery villains.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:29 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:29 pm » Nellus:*blink*
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:28 pm » Nellus: Necromancy apparently is something of an opposite of sorcery, and of course the two meet with predictable results. But there's no mention of these death nights or Mask of Winters. And! I... uh what?
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:28 pm » Mei: We've managed to save a bunch of people from Thorns. They're in the Calibration gate hallway right now.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:28 pm » ((To put it lightly))
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:27 pm » Mei: We have... a problem.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:27 pm » Nellus:*looks up and looks excited, going through scrolls and books sprawled across a table* Mei! I have been researching the information you gave me, and I must say, this is such a sparsely researched field. The solars of the previous era apparently started the art, but most of the knowledge has been lost.*still barreling along seeming to not notice Mei wants to say anything*
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:27 pm » Mei: [grateful for 5 min transit times]
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:27 pm » DekaOOC: *plays poker with shun*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:26 pm » Alright. It takes a little while, but you get to the Divison of Secrets. Nellus isn't hard to find there...
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:26 pm » She's taking the Gold lane.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:26 pm » Mei might need that boosted Resources check later.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:26 pm » If it was converted to Jade, that is.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:25 pm » It basically allows them to make one resources check with 2 dots higher than their normal amount, or, if they used the entire amount of ambrosia to feed to Desus, would advance him 1 age category.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:25 pm » Mei: Under the circumstances....
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:25 pm » Well, the advance they gave Mei and Baoshi is still not humoungous by Sidereal standards.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:24 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:24 pm » that is expensive
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:24 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:23 pm » Mark off that about a 5th of your quintessence is gone.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:23 pm » Go Mei!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:22 pm » Ok... you can hire a dragon boat, but they're a bit expensive.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:22 pm » yay Don Paolo!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:22 pm » In that case, she's got a direction to go to.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:22 pm » Mei's going to hire a dragon boat, and get there in great hurry.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:21 pm » ...Hadn't thought of that... I know he works in the maiden of secret's manse...
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:21 pm » Don Paolo knows.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:21 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:20 pm » It's a big place.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:20 pm » Ok... Mei, do you know where Nellus lives in Yu Shan?
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:20 pm » (Mei's absorbed Don Paolo back into her bracer)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:20 pm » AutocratOOC: Eep! I...I didn't! I just kinda groped the 4th wall a bit! *Not doing a good job of describing that*
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:20 pm » Mei's going to go into Yu-Shan to find Nellus.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:19 pm » WeiOOC: Stop breaking the fourth wall, Autocrat!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:19 pm » In the calibration gate's doorway... Mei, you requested Nellus's help, right?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:19 pm » Alright... brief transition back to Mei, Dusk, Deka, and Shun. Slightly in the past. In an alternate world.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:19 pm » Tao: *raises an eyebrow* Sirs, Madames, honored Lord, the worst that happens is that there is no attack, and the kingdom stays safe.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:18 pm » The autocrat sits up a bit in his oversized throne. "Oh look, the guards are conveiently back at just te right time."
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:18 pm » ..
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:18 pm » The Fire Aspect, who ahs been glaring daggers at Taoshi, looks over at her. "Hmmph. Perhaps."
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:18 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:18 pm » Tao: *bows a little* I humbly agree.
Claire « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:18 pm » Fuzzy: *impressed!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:17 pm » "Hm. Very well... thank you for your honesty, sir. Accepted as evidence." The air aspect looks at her compatriots. ""It's clear that some measures need to be taken..."
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:17 pm » [Mei: Go Wei!]
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:17 pm » Wei: *takes a deep breath, and visibly tries to remain calm*
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:16 pm » Wei: I understand ma'am, but it tweren't the worst thing I've seen in these lands... and I know clarity matters more to you than panic
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:15 pm » ....With my added bonus, 7.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:14 pm » Wei: *has been going over this in his head* 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=6
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:14 pm » (Music for this scene: Phoenix Wright ~ Cornered (Mr. Dark Remix))
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:14 pm » (It;s fine. ^^))
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:13 pm » (Sorry... will make roll shortly)
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:13 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:12 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:11 pm » Woohoo!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:11 pm » I... THINK that's how that works
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:11 pm » so that's about 2 successes
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:11 pm » You round up since you're an exalt
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:10 pm » Better thennothing. ^^
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:10 pm » 1 1/2 successes!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:08 pm » 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=4
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:08 pm » .
Claire « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:08 pm » Wheeee!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:07 pm » Ehoohoo!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:07 pm » That WAS a good excuse for that
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:07 pm » Ok. "Taoshi", you can also make the same roll and add half your successes to Wei's.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:07 pm » *Good one!*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:06 pm » Tao: Shellshock, your honor. It happens to the best and worse of men.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:06 pm » "You don't sound very... panicked... about that. For an ordinary soldier your tone seems odd." SHe looks at Wei, raising an eyebrow. Wei, make a Performance + Manipulation check.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:05 pm » Wei: *goes on to describe something similar to the zombies we met the first time*
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:05 pm » (Brb, Unfortunately)
Claire « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:04 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:03 pm » ((Sorry about that! There was a huge spill, and I had to help clean up))
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:03 pm » Wei: Twas the darndest thing. They looked like dead men, but they was running almost as fast as your man, and they weren't slowing neither.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:03 pm » (...feels stupid.) The Air Aspect gets out a small pad and pulls a jade stick out of it, which she presses to the surface. ""Hold it! Would you... elaborate on that part? What did these creatures look like?"
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:02 pm » brb
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:02 pm » rb
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:01 pm » Wei: Well, um... What I saws weren't much, ma'am. I was working at my forge when I sees your guy running down the road like there be hounds following him... then some.... things came shambling up the road after him.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:00 pm » (Best darn reference for Exalted theirm is-the Chronicles of master Li and number ten Ox)
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:00 pm » (Z: Read Bridge of Birds by Barry Hughart.)
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:00 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:00 pm » ( :) )
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:00 pm » (...ok, reference went over my head)
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:00 pm » (Ha! And Baoshi's Master Li, then?)
Claire « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:58 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:58 pm » (Jane'll get it. It's a good name for Wei.)
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:57 pm » (Number Ten Ox?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:57 pm » Ok. Anyways... alright. The Air Aspect Dragon Blooded adjusts some spectacles he's wearing and looks down at Wei. ""Oh he is? Please tell us your account of what happened, sir..." She trails off and looks at Wei pointedly, as if waiting for a prompt.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:56 pm » OOCJan: Depends on if these guys knew me, and if so, in what capacity.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:56 pm » Oh, Tinker-last time you posted baoshin being a student of Fury of the Winter Storm. I wonder if that gets you brownie points or demerits. :) *
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:55 pm » --thats what was posted about when your computer fritzed, Z.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:55 pm » Tao: Nonsense. You were brought here to state your part- and your silence is no doubt from the horror you had seen.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:54 pm » Wei: Um, sirs? I didn't do no injustice by speaking up there, did I?
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:54 pm » Tao: *bows* So he was. Perhapse we shall consider him a winess to the events
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:54 pm » Wei: *looks nervous as heck* Also... I was a witness to the attacks on your men...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:53 pm » *now
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:53 pm » Tao claimed she had done so... but if they decided to look for her, not much he can do about it not >>
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:53 pm » Dusk: *crossing fingers*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:53 pm » Could someone repost it?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:53 pm » Err...no. Let me double-check that
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:53 pm » But one of them, Aunt May, had left the city already.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:52 pm » Did you catch what Wei and company said?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:52 pm » Now let's see... as the game concluded, the Autocrat and his Advisors had basically decided to call forward the 3 people that Inspector Tao had named to speak on behalf of the issues he'd raised.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:52 pm » Jane: [in an ice-water war with Mei]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:52 pm » It;s fine. :)
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:52 pm » It's okay!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:52 pm » Didn't mean to keep you all waiting.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:51 pm » It's okay. We're good at amusing ourselves. :)
Claire « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:51 pm » It's ok, Zobot. It's not your fault!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:51 pm » (Sorrysorrysorry guys. I really didn't mean for that to happen. >,<!)
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:51 pm » (Shuts up for now)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:51 pm » Why do i even *have* four jokers in a deck?
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:51 pm » *Kinestro:
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:51 pm » Anyways... We'll pick up with the group in the autocrat's Audience Chamber
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:50 pm » *gets a 52*... how'd that even happen?
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:50 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:50 pm » *Sighs* ok. Bck.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:50 pm » *Somehow ends up with 5 aces* I swaer I did not cheat!
Claire « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:49 pm » Teal: Ah! Nyam nyam! *chews on the gummy treat instead*
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:49 pm » Jane: [picks up the Ace of Hearts]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:49 pm » *gives teal a gummy treat*
Claire « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:49 pm » Teal: *doesn't get this game at ALL*
Claire « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:48 pm » Teal: *chews on the seven of diamonds*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:47 pm » *deals out a game of blackjack*
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:46 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:46 pm » Tis okay... we'll wait
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:44 pm » It;s fine. :)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:44 pm » sorry...still getting things under control
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:44 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:43 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:43 pm » uh oh...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:41 pm » Eeek.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:40 pm » Oh. Sorry to hear that. :(
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:40 pm » oooh... that sucks, Z
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:40 pm » Ahhh.
Claire « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:40 pm » Oh no!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:40 pm » Err....sorry. I had catastrophic computer failure
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:40 pm » [Oh. HEY Z!]
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:39 pm » [I'm here.]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:38 pm » ((...Yoooo? Zzzz?))
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:38 pm » Tao: Nonsense. You were brought here to state your part- and your silence is no doubt from the horror you had seen.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:38 pm » *Wei:
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:37 pm » Wally: Um, sirs? I didn't do no injustice by speaking up there, did I?
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:37 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:35 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:34 pm » .
Claire « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:32 pm » Fuzzy: *standing next to Tao, trying to look like she knows what she's doing*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:32 pm » baoshi asked for immunity for Sabine, right?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:31 pm » Tao: *bows* So he was. Perhapse we shall consider him a winess to the events.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:31 pm » (I think she means mine Hawk)
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:31 pm » ?
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:30 pm » (might just be my AIM then. Things a hunk of junk...)
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:30 pm » Hawk: I think your IM program might be a touch borkéd.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:30 pm » Wei: *looks nervous as heck* Also... I was a witness to the attacks on your men...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:30 pm » I'm on.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:30 pm » No one as far as I can see
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:30 pm » Everyone's on.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:29 pm » and ok, cursed slow internet...
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:29 pm » ... I'm probably mixing up screenames then. Who's not on aim?
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:29 pm » ok
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:29 pm » I'll instantiate the group.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:28 pm » she is on aim
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:28 pm » I am on aim...
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:28 pm » (hey Chic, can you get on aim so I can try and set up a group AIM for our group and we can discuss plans while this is going on?)
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:28 pm » DekaOOC*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:28 pm » There's literally 1 of each elemental Dragon Blooded exalt standing before you, clad in armor.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:28 pm » Deka: *plays Peknuckle while waiting for her group's turn*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:27 pm » Baoshi: *has bluffed and personalitied his way to the audience, and managed to get then to summon some witnesses of the current events.. just hopes this works...*
Claire « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:24 pm » Fuzzy: *watching people freak out*
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:24 pm » heh, shun's doing a bit of the same at the gate
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:24 pm » Wei... you are in the Autocrat's audience chamber.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:24 pm » back
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:23 pm » And inwardly, baoshi is having a panic fit.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:23 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:23 pm » Wei: Buh? *is now actually a PC*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:23 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:22 pm » Meanwhile, Wei, "Tao" and Fuzzy were talking to the Autocrat!
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:22 pm » ... and my computer is being a jerk about internet speed again...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:22 pm » Anyway. Previously in Exalted. Mei, Shun, Dusk, and Deka were all in the Calibration Gate.... trying to deal with an increasingly destablizaing situation.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:20 pm » Rando: *picks up Tel, and carries her out of chat for now for a bath*
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:20 pm » Shun: Buh?
Claire « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:20 pm » Teal: *falls in a cup of tea* Eep!
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:20 pm » be the smartalec -->
Claire « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:19 pm » Anson: *being mauled* Eeeeeeep!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:18 pm » >> It was good peach-black tea...
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:18 pm » Yay! Tea!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:18 pm » Xerox: GRAWRG!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:18 pm » ...*Sweeping Anson and Xerox out of chat while they're fighting. It takes a really, REALLY big broom*
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:17 pm » yay Iced tea!*drinking tea*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:17 pm » Transformers!
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:17 pm » [S] Transcend.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:16 pm » Demo, Tinker drank Ice Tea!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:16 pm » ...TRANSPIRE. 8-)
Claire « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:16 pm » Anson: YEEP!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:16 pm » *hands Demo some iced tea*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:16 pm » Villains get bredeemed-PSL becomes Pamela, Scary Foigran becomes Future Foigran. The real test? Anson.:)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:16 pm » When last we concluded, stuff had happened. We were making this stuff...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:16 pm » Xerox: *leaps out from space at Anson with a piano in hands* DIIIEEE ALREADY!!
Demothesis « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:16 pm » one day I will not be working at my current job and will relish handing in my two weeks notice...\
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:15 pm » Ok. Starting the game....

_________________
"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!" -Marvin the Martian

Spam Poison. I think.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted quest logs VII
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:41 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2656
Quote:
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:38 am » And at this point, I'm going to call it here.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:38 am » "Quite the right attitude, ol' gel! Let's show those blighters the what for!"
chicgeek « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:38 am » Dusk: *sighs* I'm the worst fighter of our group...and I'm bodyguarding the god of Thorns. Well, at least I have nifty war boomerangs and decent armor, now. (OOC-Thanks, Wei!) Let's go fight some ghosts.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:37 am » Shun: Can we save that sort of talk for after we win?
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:37 am » DekaOOC: I hope not
Claire « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:37 am » *baps ThornsOOC* You should not go into this assuming everyone is going to die!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:36 am » OOCBaoshi: ...He;d better not die...
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:36 am » "Mmmhm. I'm pleased to have known all of you as well, children."
Demothesis « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:35 am » Shun: Right, let them stay that way until they're needed. Then when we get there we'll have them wait among the troops until they're needed, then manifest. It should raise morale to have the gods of the city show up to help when needed. And that can make all the difference.
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:34 am » [Night!]
Claire « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:34 am » Goodnight, Wally!
chicgeek « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:33 am » Goodnight, Wally!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:33 am » (Goodnight, Wally)
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:33 am » night
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:33 am » Heh...
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:33 am » (Alright... I'm heading off to bed... have a good night all/Good luck busting those ghosts)
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:33 am » Yes, Yes they can. And vice versa, Shun
chicgeek « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:33 am » Dusk: *nods* I don't know much about these things...I'm glad we got to meet you, Thorns.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:32 am » 8
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:32 am » wow
Demothesis « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:32 am » BBCode 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=10
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:32 am » "There are other dangers, my gel. Unmanifested spirits can be hurt in other ways... and this way, I've been able to use charms to help the city."
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:31 am » Mei: Okay. I'm ready.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:30 am » Dusk: It'd be easier on you to not be manifets, wouldn't it? But...if so, is there a way we can still guard you?
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:30 am » Make a occult + intelligence check
Demothesis « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:30 am » weird question I know...
Demothesis « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:30 am » Would shun know if ghosts can see unmanifest gods?
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:29 am » Ok...The god of Thorns looks down at you. "They're still here... they can follow, of course! But they just haven't manifested to reserve their essence. I'm only here because I'm more vulnerable that way."
chicgeek « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:29 am » Dusk: *Stops to give Shun a quick hug* Let's get some horses. And ask for a few guards, too.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:28 am » Shun:*smiles brightly at Dusk and laughs* What she said.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:28 am » Shun: Ok, so we make our own then. We get Thorn's retinue of lesser gods fit for battle and stop those ghosts then head back here
chicgeek « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:27 am » Dusk: Then let's make our own fate.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:27 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:27 am » Mei: Okay, we're screwed. The Gate will only appear in Creation... and whatever happened means we are officially all outside Fate right now.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:26 am » Regardless... anyways.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:26 am » Eeee. Yeah...
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:26 am » As for the Claibration gate... when she tries to summon it, she finds she can't get it up.
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:25 am » [Mei was going to summon the Calibration Gate— but, while the skies are still raining blood, this area is part of the Underworld. So, no gate.]
Demothesis « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:25 am » he's going too
chicgeek « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:25 am » (But the God is wanting to fight while he's able, I think...)
Claire « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:25 am » ..Do you have to leave the palace? It might just be better to send someome who's NOT guarding the god of Thorns...
Demothesis « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:25 am » Shun: Oi, Thorns, your retinue of minions, can you get them moving with us? I'd like a force of some kind to work with.
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:24 am » Wait a sec.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:24 am » Dusk: Well, whatever we're doing, let's do it. Ghosts...*shudders*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:24 am » Err... Mei, are you putting Sight of Dawn on right in front of everyone? I think you get paradox dice if people see you just put it on like that
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:23 am » Hmm...
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:23 am » Well, you could ask them...
chicgeek « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:22 am » Can we get any guards to come with us, without taking too many from the palace? Or, just us?
Demothesis « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:21 am » Shun:I think if we go out there, we do it on horses and get Thorn's lesser gods to come along with their boss.*looks at Thorns*
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:21 am » By the way: Mei's going to slip into Sight of Dawn and re-summon the Calibration Gate.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:21 am » Ok... Prayer slips. Yes... you can get several of them...
chicgeek « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:20 am » *fast*
chicgeek « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:20 am » Dusk: *sighs* All right. Shun? Do we get face horses, and whatever guards they can spare for us, and go? You're the fighter. What do you think?
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:20 am » [Mei: Wheee. So we get to make them die... again.]
Demothesis « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:20 am » So, anyone answering the question about prayer slips?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:20 am » Eeeee
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:19 am » (For the reference, ghosts are material in the underworld. They can be hurt like this."
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:19 am » "Not quite cricket, leaving a man in the soup like that, eh?"
Demothesis « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:19 am » Shun: If they can attack, you can too.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:19 am » Dusk: Oookay. can we even affect a ghost, in a fight?
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:19 am » Can be seen for 30 miles away actually
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:18 am » Good to know.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:18 am » Shun:... crap... anyone know where there're a bunch of prayer slips laying around?
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:18 am » Oh yeah Z, on the way back to the palace, gonna shoot a flare up in the air
Demothesis « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:18 am » Shun: Definitly, we've got to keep his suddenly mortal godlyhood intact.*Grins at Thorns* Feeling frail suddenly?
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:18 am » Mei: [grows pale] Ghosts. From the water.
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:18 am » Mei: [talking to Adelie]
chicgeek « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:17 am » Dusk: And if we go, we go together. Agreed, guys?
chicgeek « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:16 am » Dusk: Okay, what's happening at the docks/
Demothesis « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:16 am » Shun: ...He's right yanno...
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:15 am » WeiOOC: *sigh* There's only so many places we can be... we're doing the best we can...
chicgeek « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:15 am » (Hey, we were told about the south. That's a good thing, if we can close the agte. We can't be everywhere)
Claire « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:15 am » South was best, I think.
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:15 am » {Mei: Adelie? What's going on?}
Claire « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:15 am » If we'd taken docks, we would've missed Ikki.
Claire « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:15 am » *headdesk*
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:15 am » Mei: [!!!]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:15 am » ...Dammit, we so should have taken Docks.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:14 am » He looks at Mei. ""Quite a bit of bother, just standing here, eh? I oughta be out there... Adie is in a bit of a pickle in the docks..."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:14 am » Ooohh...
chicgeek « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:14 am » Dusk: So, what if you didn't keep that form manifest? Is there a less draining form you can assume?
Demothesis « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:14 am » Shun: Heh, don't worry, you get used to it. And yeah, that is... concerning though...
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:13 am » Mei: They.... did something... with the Loom. I don't know what, but it isn't good.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:13 am » Dusk: None taken.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:13 am » "It's unnerving to feel so... mortal. NO offense."
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:13 am » He looks down. "Hmmph. Whatever is happening to my city, it's draining my essence rather quickly to keep this form manifest. I can't feel my connection to Creation."
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:12 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:12 am » Mei: Yep?
Demothesis « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:10 am » Shun:*looks at Thorns* Yeah?
chicgeek « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:10 am » Dusk: *raises an eyebrow* Yes?
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:10 am » At this point, The God of Thorns is tutting and tapping his rapier against his side.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:10 am » Shun: Yeah, so we stay close in the crowd/
chicgeek « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:09 am » Dusk: That's our whole reason for being here.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:09 am » Dusk: We need to be near Thorns, though.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:09 am » Shun: Well, we can mix with the crowd so we don't stand out when anyone comes for Thorns...
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:08 am » [Mei: Ready!]
chicgeek « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:08 am » Dusk: *Just has her weapons handy*
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:07 am » [For Bao, the attacks are only for from beings of Essence 3 or lower.]
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:07 am » Yes, with the God of Thorns.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:07 am » Shun:*had cast wood dragon's claw a while ago. not sure if it was before the blood rain though*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:07 am » In the Banquet Hall, which is the largest room and thus the place they're putting most of the refugees in
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:07 am » Mei: Yay!
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:07 am » [Note: The mental attacks Mei can debug are limited to those sent by beings of Essence 2 or lower.]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:07 am » Whee!
chicgeek « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:06 am » With Thorns, correct?
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:06 am » Ok... anyways... Dusk, Mei, and Shun are inside the Autocrat's palace...
Claire « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:06 am » *snerk*
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:06 am » Soon he will be promated to Bystander 3!
chicgeek « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:06 am » *hands Soldier A a spleen*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:06 am » Eeeee....
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:05 am » huh, Need to talk to you in chat a moment then so not to clutter up chat
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:05 am » Soldier A: My Spleen!
chicgeek « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:05 am » Oh, dear....
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:04 am » Or rather "Keep the gate open"
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:04 am » They're fighting with Ikki. Now that you're out of her range, she's defaulting to the other command she had. "Guard the gate"
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:04 am » Looking back, are the gaurds closing the gate?
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:04 am » WeiOOC: ...But I could be wrong
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:03 am » WeiOOC: ...Also, if I recall correctly, it only applies to defending against new mental influnences... not against existing ones...
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:03 am » Back at the ranch... Or rather, the Autocrat's Palace....
Demothesis « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:02 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:02 am » Yay!
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:02 am » I'm going to rule technically she is Tao and Mei's ally
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:01 am » But Ikki is Taos ally.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:01 am » Just to allies.
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:01 am » WeioOOC: ...I think that only applies to Allies, but maybe...
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:01 am » [Mei: Me and Bao can both do it.]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:01 am » Oooh yes.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:01 am » Back at the ranch?
Claire « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:00 am » That'd be awesome...
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:00 am » Meanwhile!
Claire « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:00 am » Can you do that, Mei?
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:00 am » [Mei: You know, had I gone with Deka....]
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:00 am » so I got 6 in my anima banner
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:00 am » [Mei: Almost certainly. Especially if I have to de-mental-effect someone.]
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:00 am » Ok, I'm going to rule that Deka manages to scramble to cover.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:59 am » (Oh, we're all going to be glowy before the 10 hours are up. :) )
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:59 am » Deka: *will take off the other direction, going for the nearest cover*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:59 am » Good to know
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:59 am » oh yeah that was personal essence too
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:58 am » Ok... Deka dodges.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:58 am » Deka: *Thumbs her nose at Ikki again!*
Claire « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:58 am » Whew. Go Deka!
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:57 am » wew
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:57 am » She misses.
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:57 am » [Mei: [checks her watch]
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:57 am » Ok. Her attack roll: 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=10
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:57 am » I should have rethought this
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:57 am » [Mei: [starts playing Earthbound]]
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:56 am » Assuming falling doesn't count as an action... yes, 7
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:56 am » so 7?
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:56 am » oh
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:55 am » No... but they apply to your DV
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:55 am » wound penalties apply to excellencies?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:54 am » Phew...
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:54 am » -4 for wound penalties...
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:54 am » or 10?
chicgeek « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:54 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:54 am » so her DV is a 11?
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:54 am » 5!
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:54 am » BOOOYAH! First dodge excellency (1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=7)
Demothesis « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:54 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:53 am » 6 is the max I can do
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:53 am » sorry, not 8, 6
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:53 am » ok. Go ahead
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:52 am » have to roll for it, hold on
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:52 am » How much does that increase your DV?
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:52 am » ok....
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:52 am » first dodge excellency, gonna spend 8 motes on it
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:52 am » I just got her die roll.. I need to know what charm it is before I post her rolls.
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:51 am » (Which charm? You do have to say)
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:51 am » Ok. What charm are you using?
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:51 am » You did see me declareing a dodge charm right?
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:51 am » *snerk* I just left it in yards, and pretended they were meters... *is lazy sometimes*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:51 am » nevermind. She's just firing an arrow.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:51 am » *head pats* There there...
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:51 am » Wait... she has a lack of essence. Darn it.
Claire « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:50 am » *headdesks* CURSE YOU, ENGLISH UNITS!
Claire « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:50 am » ...granted, I did my calculation with gravity in meters, so yeah...
Claire « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:50 am » Also, I like your definition of 'fortunately', Zobot.
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:50 am » [It's a little under a second, actually. You fall ~32 ft/sec^2.]
Claire « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:50 am » (Hey, I did, too... I didn't know 24 feet corresponded to 1 tick. ><)
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:50 am » If so I want to declare a dodge charm
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:50 am » She's firing another arrow charm at you
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:49 am » so she shooting?
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:49 am » (Claire... it's actually about a second. *has gone and done the quick calculations* >_<)
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:49 am » Fortunately, you're still within range of her arrows...
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:49 am » Ikki: I... have to kill, but... gate... need to keep open... I... kill...keep... Aaaah!
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:49 am » At this point she's a bit... confused.
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:48 am » (So about a tick or so...)
chicgeek « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:48 am » DuskOOC: You taunted her.You have possible distracted her from the guards. It was a good stunt, Deka.
Claire « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:48 am » Aww... you don't want to just calculate the number of seconds it would take an object to fall 24 feet? :P
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:47 am » fair enough
Claire « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:47 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:47 am » I'm going to rule that it follows the rules for movement.. so about 24 feet of movemnt
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:47 am » DekaOOC: Not exactly my crowning moment here
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:47 am » Phew..
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:46 am » how many ticks would that action I did take?
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:46 am » [Mei: Still, that's not much.]
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:46 am » But that was on tick 14
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:46 am » Wheee...
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:46 am » oh well
chicgeek « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:46 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:46 am » I sitll take it
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:46 am » 1 bashing. Regardless
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:45 am » 1d10=7
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:45 am » Ok. Rolling!
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:45 am » so roll your 1 dice of bashing damage Z
Demothesis « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:45 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:45 am » well, I call that a deal
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:44 am » One damage die, yes...
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:44 am » so he still have to roll for damage?
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:44 am » So.... it's [yards fallen / 2]B damage, piercing. At 2 stories = 4 yards = 2B damage. Soaking this completely brings the minimum damage down to one die.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:43 am » Phew...
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:41 am » cause I do that on 14 and ikki goes again on 17
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:41 am » well how much tick it would take for her to do that?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:41 am » Woooo!
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:41 am » I got the falling rules!
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:40 am » WeiOOC: ...Not letting out of sight again!
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:40 am » Ok then. Well, her attack is next. Hmm... I have to consider what she'd do...
chicgeek « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:40 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:40 am » I will look
Claire « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:40 am » Eeep...
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:39 am » If you can find rules for fall damage, I'll amend my decision
Demothesis « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:39 am » oh boy...
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:39 am » I know I failed
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:39 am » Sorry
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:39 am » Ok... technically you failed, as we talked about in private chat, I set the success rate at 2 successes needed
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:38 am » then plus 1 for stunt
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:38 am » cause se I get 6 total then -2 for damage and -1 for the blood rain
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:37 am » [Mei: Gogogo!]
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:37 am » ack, oh well Dangerous trick! (1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=1)
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:37 am » so 4 dice
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:37 am » ok thanks, I needed it
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:36 am » sorry
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:36 am » Add a die for the stunt
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:36 am » nothing for stunt?
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:36 am » Also, burn off 2 more points of peripheral essence
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:36 am » Ok... make an Athletics + Dexterity roll
Demothesis « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:35 am » *fingers crossed*
chicgeek « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:35 am » Yay Deka!
Claire « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:35 am » Oooooh...
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:34 am » Was going for a stunt
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:34 am » ...*golf clap!*
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:34 am » Deka: *Grin at Ikki* I would love to stay and fight you but these guards need to close the gate and I rather you not kill either of them. I got a better idea, follow the leader! *Will grin at Ikki, thumb her nose at her and tip over the wall, a purposefull fall off the wall falling inside and trying to use the side of the wall to help slow her down a bit and tuck and roll once she hits the ground*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:34 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:32 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:32 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:31 am » WeiOOC: *has cookie, will go back into grumbling at a later time*
Claire « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:31 am » (and yes, I know that's not very possible)
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:31 am » Don't worry I got a plan
Claire « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:31 am » Woot! Go Deka! (although if you could try not to kill her...)
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:30 am » Ok. So Ikki is down to her -2 health levels. She's a glass cannon, one of the last ones I made
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:29 am » His damage: 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=1
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:29 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:29 am » Regardless... Guard B's attack just barely hit
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:28 am » (Hence my saying to ignore him... but anyways)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:28 am » Ayeeeep.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:28 am » Not to be rude but I kinda want to keep combat rolling isntead of talking about what should have been
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:27 am » Hey I understood
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:27 am » B) And remember who was pulling Ikki's STRINGS?
chicgeek « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:27 am » DuskOOC: *hands Wei a cookie to distract him*
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:27 am » What's that drop her DV down to?
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:27 am » A) Remember, Wei, that Ikki asked to manage the wall details HERSELF?
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:26 am » oh ok
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:26 am » WeiOOC: *continues grumbling offscreen*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:26 am » Err... no. Guard B hits on my math.. Ikki attacked 3 times.
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:26 am » WeiOOC: *sigh* That's all perfectly fine, but it'd still make more sense, if you're in a giant Walled city, to make guarding those gatehouses a priority... and assign at least two dragonblooded to each...
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:26 am » Child wasn't there to intervien. Ikki was acting on ehr own back then, Tinker
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:25 am » So Guard B misses as well
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:25 am » Thats why I keep freaking out over her being under mind control. She helped us.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:25 am » Yes. Guard b: 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=3
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:25 am » Yes, I do remember that.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:25 am » so guard A misses
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:24 am » It wasn't as if you guys were in on the strategy details.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:24 am » Also remember that it was Ikki's intervention that got you guys to avoid the dragon blooded turning on you
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:23 am » (Dont' worry about Wei's strategy nitpicks... he still disagrees, but that's his perogative)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:23 am » Right. Fair enough.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:23 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:22 am » Remember you guys dind't know WHERE this was coming from
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:22 am » Part fo their strategy was to spread the 20 out along the walls, then wherever the action ahppened, the dragon blooded in question would send off a signal and the others would converge on whereever the threat was coming from
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:21 am » Alright. Well... let me put it this way: The Dragon blooded had 20 of themselves here.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:21 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:21 am » OOCBaoshi: Once we get to them, or survive.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:21 am » Deka: *winces at the wounds*
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:21 am » Deka:*sighs again* Should worry about that gate more then attacking her
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:20 am » Guard A: ...what are we doing? *Attacking!* 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=5
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:20 am » WeiOOC: By Ikki herself? And if they are All at the east gate, I've got some choice words for the commander... that's just retarded strategy
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:19 am » (Logically, Wei, they're at the East gate, where the fighting is)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:19 am » BaoshiOOC: ....dead?
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:19 am » WeiOOC: ...Though I have to wonder where all the Dragonblooded guarding the gate are...
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:18 am » WeiOOC: I was nominally in charge, and because we assumed that the situation would be similar to the one on the west gate...
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:18 am » Ok... the two guards act on the next two ticks: guard a!
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:18 am » DekaOOC: Don't worry I got a plan ok
chicgeek « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:17 am » DuskOOC: You sent 2 guards with her.....*frets*
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:17 am » DekaOOC: I blame the blood rain
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:17 am » And they go before Ikki
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:17 am » OOCBaoshi: Ahhhh why did I send her alone aaaaaa!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:17 am » *with Claire*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:17 am » Ok...the GOOD news is that the guards are going to act this turn
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:16 am » WeiOOC: ...And you wonder why I want to be everywhere?
Claire « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:16 am » Sorry.
Claire « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:16 am » Ahem.
Claire « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:16 am » ....%$&#@ $&#@ %$#&@$#@* EXPLOSIONS!
Claire « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:16 am » *runs about flailing*
Claire « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:16 am » *pokes guards* The traitor lady just shot your commanding officer in the chest! DO SOMETHING!
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:16 am » I am calling a stunt on my turn
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:15 am » last box filled in the -2 row
Claire « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:15 am » Owie...
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:15 am » (She's at -2)
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:15 am » The third arrow, however, does not go wide. It strikes straight at Deka's chest with head-on precision... and powerful impact. How is Deka doing?
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:15 am » means next damage puts me at -4
chicgeek « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:14 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:14 am » ouch
Demothesis « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:14 am » ouch
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:14 am » Four lethal
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:14 am » Eep...sorry
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:14 am » Damage: 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=7
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:14 am » (*nod*
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:14 am » (8-3+3+3+2-5)
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:13 am » Ok. So she's got 8 damage dice to roll.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:13 am » yep cause that 8 successes is nocked to 5 by the dodge
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:13 am » (No, no... DV goes down, which is why she's got five extra sucesses)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:13 am » Wally?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:13 am » Yep.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:13 am » soak does not go down due to onslaught
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:12 am » err... 8 dice? Wait... 8 successes, plus 3 for her bow, plus 3 for her strength, plus 2 for her arrows, and your soak is down due to onslaught, isn't it?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:12 am » *curses battle time for not allowing enough time to get there* ... even if Baoshi started runnign when the battle started, somehow...
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:11 am » yeah
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:11 am » which is 5
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:11 am » So 8 dice
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:11 am » minus soak
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:11 am » Regardless... ok. so she's got 13...
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:11 am » yey for refreshing my memory on the equipments I use
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:11 am » (You do for all ranged attacks... unless you're using a crossbow or flamepiece)
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:10 am » powerbows don't have a strength limit
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:10 am » (I've gotta refresh my chat. one scon)
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:10 am » and normal bows but they have a limit
Demothesis « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:10 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:10 am » powerbows do
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:10 am » ....shhh...
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:10 am » err... do you really GET strength bonus for ranged attackes?
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:10 am » so 8 total
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:09 am » so 13 before soak
Claire « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:09 am » Eep....
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:09 am » plus her broadhead arrows are 2L and her power bow is 3 and her strength is a 3.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:09 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:09 am » 5 plus her strength+3 (for weapon)+2 for Arrow
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:09 am » yes...
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:09 am » 8
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:09 am » so 5 successes
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:08 am » 8
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:08 am » Eeeee...
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:08 am » Oh....dear...: 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=8
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:08 am » Her final attack!
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:08 am » Ok. The first arrow plunges into Deka's leg, but the next one goes wide
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:07 am » first time I have taken any real damage so
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:07 am » thanks wally
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:07 am » (You take the penalty of the the highest box you have checked... so no penalty if you've just got one level)
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:07 am » and next roll it is at a 3
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:06 am » my dv is at a 4 at this time
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:06 am » robably a miss.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:06 am » ok
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:06 am » Ikki's second roll: 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=6
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:06 am » Err.. I dno't think it's until you get a -1 level of damage
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:06 am » Yes, you take 1 damage.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:06 am » and that is for my -0, does that mewan I am at -1 for internal penalty or that is only until I get a box in the -1 row?
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:05 am » so I take 1 damage
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:05 am » *huggles combat cheat sheet*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:05 am » Time for her second attack! Due to onslaught penalties you're at -1 to DV.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:05 am » I didn't forget on MY roll jsut so you knopw
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:05 am » ok
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:05 am » Heh...
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:04 am » want to rerool?
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:04 am » but since Deka forgot, ti's only fair taht I waive it this time
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:04 am » yeah
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:04 am » I should add 2L, for broadhead arrows
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:04 am » Oh yeah, the arrow damageI forgot about that for her
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:04 am » crap. Forgot arrow tyep.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:04 am » (it's alright, just how it worked out)
chicgeek « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:04 am » (It's fine, really!)
Demothesis « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:03 am » ShunOOC:*losing*
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:03 am » (Also... for Bows, +arrow type)
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:03 am » (Sorry to amke everyone wait. Sorry Chic, Shun.)
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:03 am » essence*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:03 am » 1d10=9, 1d10=2
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:03 am » So if her sennce is 3 or higher, that is how much she rolls
chicgeek « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:03 am » DuskOOC: *playing pinocle with Shun and the God of Thorns*
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:02 am » does the min damage dice roll apply to all exalted doesn't it
chicgeek « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:02 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:02 am » Sorry... ok... so 7L, minus the soak, so she has 2 dice
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:02 am » damage is strength+weapon damage+extra successes
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:02 am » (Strength, Zobot)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:02 am » Wheee!
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:01 am » I think? Gah, I've forgotten how to do combat
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:01 am » so she's got 4l on the outset plus her... dexterity?
Demothesis « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:01 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:01 am » That plus her power bow for +3L
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:00 am » lethal*
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:00 am » Her soak for leathal is 5 btw
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:00 am » with one success to spare.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:00 am » yep
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:00 am » So she hits...
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:00 am » total*
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:00 am » to a tal of 5 I mean
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:59 pm » Eeeee....
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:59 pm » so hit since my dv is 6 -1 for me shooting
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:59 pm » Eeeeeeep...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:59 pm » I count 6 successes
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:59 pm » WeiOOC: Yeah... not your best idea
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:58 pm » 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=3
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:58 pm » Which means you take onslaught penalties for her flurry! First attack!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:58 pm » Well, no penalties to her archery pool, anyway.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:58 pm » Just like trance of unhesitating speed
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:58 pm » The charm lets her fire up to 3 arrows in one tick with no penalties.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:58 pm » DekaOOC: I probably should not have burned thourgh a charm
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:57 pm » Deka: You are worried over a petty revenge quest when a citry is about to be burned? And you call yourself a dragoon blooded?
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:57 pm » (Heh,, you know them better than I do, Claire!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:57 pm » She snarls. it's her turn. She's knocking an arrow and using a charm: "Swallow Defends the Nest"
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:56 pm » *will get the rules straight eventually! Really!*
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:56 pm » Thanks.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:56 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:56 pm » damage dice
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:56 pm » (The second, claire)
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:55 pm » (is minimum damage essence, or is minimum damage dice essence?)
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:55 pm » [Mei: Yay!]
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:55 pm » Ok. You've taken off her -0 health level. An arrow slams into her and she gasps. "N-no. Not yet... Cousin... can't... I have to avenge you, please..."
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:55 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:54 pm » Well, got one at least Damage against Ikki (1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=6)
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:54 pm » sorry yeah 10 so 5 dice
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:53 pm » Her soak to lethal is 5...
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:53 pm » ...10 before soak, if you're adding 3 to 7
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:53 pm » comapred to 14 I would have had if I had used essence arrow
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:53 pm » lethal
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:53 pm » so 9 before soak
Demothesis « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:53 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:53 pm » Counting the arrow, I get 7 before success and soak
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:52 pm » Yes.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:52 pm » *nod* After you add in the two extra sucesses... What's Deka's Powerbow's Damage+Strength?
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:51 pm » so 3 for success right?
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:50 pm » well I wanted to make sure I hit
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:50 pm » after committed that leaves me with 10 personal and 26 pephial
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:50 pm » That's enough to hit wiht one success.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:50 pm » 7 successes
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:50 pm » (9 Total...)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:50 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:50 pm » third attack! (1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=6)
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:50 pm » see I have burned through 4 personal and 4 perfial
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:49 pm » Remember, you don't regain essence. how much do you have?
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:49 pm » Gonna burn 4 personal to add 2 successes to my roll
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:48 pm » They;re mortal... of course they;re stunned.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:48 pm » Ikki goes on tick 11
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:48 pm » The guards are both not acting after Deka's display
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:48 pm » Yes. Deka goes on tick 10
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:48 pm » DuskOOC: *gets out marshmallows*
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:48 pm » Oh cool, I get to shoot again!
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:47 pm » DekaOOC: Probably
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:46 pm » WeiOOC: Maybe if you didn't burn in front of them?
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:46 pm » Deka:*rolls eyes* What is the point of bringing defenders if they don't act the part.
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:45 pm » ... *imagining lolnecromancers now*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:45 pm » Ok... right now the guards are just standing there, looking stunned.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:44 pm » [Mei: Teh necromancer, huh?]
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:44 pm » Convincing the guards (1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=9)
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:43 pm » ok
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:43 pm » Like usual.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:43 pm » Yes, Chic. The Necromancer jumped off, tumbled, and escaped.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:43 pm » So, teh necromancer has scampered off?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:43 pm » The guards aren't sure who to follow right now...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:42 pm » Deka, make a charisma + presence check
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:42 pm » Sorry
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:42 pm » Deka: At the gaurds* Get that gate NOW!
Demothesis « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:42 pm » drat
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:42 pm » She's already made the stamina check. She passed.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:42 pm » It does.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:41 pm » does she have to make the stamina check too?
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:41 pm » Does that include the -1 for making an attack?
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:41 pm » drat
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:41 pm » Her dodge DV is a 6 right now
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:41 pm » 6 sucesses... Ikki's DV?
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:40 pm » Second attack! (1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=7)
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:40 pm » But right now Deka isn't
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:39 pm » yeah I thought about that
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:39 pm » Here's hoping that the guards don't turn on Deka...
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:39 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:39 pm » Deka: *aim at Ikki* Sorry but I don't have time for you *shoots*
Demothesis « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:39 pm » ShunOOC: What's he laughing about?
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:39 pm » ok jsut checking
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:38 pm » Your caste mark
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:38 pm » OK I have to ask, what caste mark
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:38 pm » Ay-ep.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:38 pm » The anima quickly burns away in the purveiling gloom of Thorns, however, quickly leaving behind just a single caste mark emblazoned on her forehead
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:36 pm » writer: *manical laughter*
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:36 pm » WeiOOC: Huh... Makes sense.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:35 pm » [Mei: Yay!]
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:35 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:34 pm » Deka: *grins at Ikki*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:34 pm » Oooh dear.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:34 pm » Guard 1 and Guard 2 and Ikki are both kinda stunned as Deka begins to be wreathed in Anima... a bright golden glow bathing the crimson air around you in solar light.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:34 pm » In what way
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:33 pm » ...uh-oh.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:33 pm » Ok... Deka... you're starting to feel funny.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:33 pm » DekaOOc: true, but I am getting an idea
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:32 pm » FuzzyOOC: The guards can deal bashing damage.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:31 pm » DekaOOC: I got NOTHING that DOES bashing besides my fist and I would be lucky to hit a drunken unconcious guy with my firsts right now
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:31 pm » FuzzyOOC: Bashing damage once her health is low and her DV has dropped from wound penalties!
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:30 pm » ...dang, for a high compassion character, Dusk is bloodthirsty tonight.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:29 pm » BaoshiOOC: ...I hope we can save her... one way or another.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:29 pm » DuskOOC: Go Deka! GET HER!!!!
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:29 pm » (And Soldier 2/B)
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:28 pm » ok so Deka is next right?
Demothesis « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:28 pm » brb
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:28 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:27 pm » ok
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:27 pm » *charms
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:27 pm » (Before roll, after she says if she's using obvious chars)
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:27 pm » for future refrance I mean
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:26 pm » but I was looking up when step 2 comes into play
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:26 pm » And Deka's DV is a 5 now, so she misses
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:26 pm » *nod* Right hawk
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:26 pm » (Deka's DV is 5 right now, so it's a miss)
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:26 pm » I'm pretty sure 10's count here... just not when determining damage dice...
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:26 pm » but my dodge is a 5 now?
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:26 pm » (Tens do count... so five total
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:26 pm » 10 does count
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:26 pm » So 4 successs... or do 10s count here? I forget. Gah, been too long since I've ran combat
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:25 pm » *snerk*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:25 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:25 pm » 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=7
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:25 pm » WeiOOC: *also wonders why the military insists on using numbers and letters for it's filing system*
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:25 pm » [Mei: ...]
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:24 pm » WeiOOC: But there's only soldier one and two up there... soldier A is next to me, isn't he? *points to the guy next to him*
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:24 pm » hold on I need to check something
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:24 pm » And as long as she's talking to her, Ikki's going to focus on her
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:24 pm » cheeeeck that. Deka's the one she's pissed at
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:23 pm » *genuinely distressed for Soldier A *
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:23 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:22 pm » Deka: What are you doing? Your Beef is with me! Not with those guys
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:22 pm » *gasp!* Not soldier A!
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:22 pm » First I have to mess with Ikki
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:22 pm » *nod*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:22 pm » She's taking a shot at Soldier A.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:21 pm » By my count, it's Ikki's action on tick 5, since her bow is a bit faster than Deka's.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:21 pm » Unless Deka's gonna jump after her
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:21 pm » Ok then! The Child's outta here.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:21 pm » see if I had not had to refresh, I would have figured that out
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:20 pm » (oh I must have misread it)
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:20 pm » (The second figure is Ikki)
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:20 pm » DuskOOC: Grrrr!
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:20 pm » I am pretty sure Accused is up there too since you said two figures
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:20 pm » Ok, she tucks and rolls and manages to land down from the two story fall without any damge.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:19 pm » 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=5, 1d10=10
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:19 pm » WeiOOC: Yeah... darn non-combat villians...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:19 pm » Making an athletics check to avoid taking damage.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:18 pm » She's jumping off the walls into the city.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:18 pm » Child: Ok, people attacking me is definately not ideal.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:17 pm » glad you like it
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:17 pm » ...*Snerk* Ok, that song was awesome
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:17 pm » I tihnk mine does too
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:17 pm » My luck stinks tonight. :-<
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:16 pm » ok
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:16 pm » http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF6RMQZoQsc
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:16 pm » Although we skip Guard 1's next turn because he critfailed.
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:16 pm » ...I hope Child doesn't kill the two of them...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:16 pm » ...Deka, how about you roll for the guards from now on? Just to give you more to do? They get 5 dice each
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:16 pm » Ouch,,,
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:15 pm » Guard 1: 1d10=6, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=6 ...apparently he dropped his sword.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:15 pm » BaoshiOOC: *cheers on gaurds... glad he sent them out*
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:15 pm » oh wait I got the perfect music for them
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:15 pm » DekaOOC: Go Guards!
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:15 pm » DekaOOC: at least he didn't blotch
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:15 pm » That's guard 2, who goes first.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:15 pm » 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=3
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:14 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:14 pm » DekaOOC:Your fault
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:14 pm » DuskOOC: Sic her!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:14 pm » CHild: Ack!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:14 pm » Ok. So until then they're going to... charge at Child.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:13 pm » And also try not to hit Ikki, since that would be bad on their report
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:13 pm » Deka told them once the caost was clear that they go to the gatehouse and close the gate
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:13 pm » Go Deka! Try not to kill her, if you can help it...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:12 pm » Does Deka have any commands for them or are they just attacking?
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:12 pm » (Accused isn't there...)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:12 pm » Well, the two guards go first.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:12 pm » she's already burned through her personal.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:12 pm » Guessing Child and accused are leaving now?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:11 pm » By the way, her anima banner is up... she's only at half essence.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:11 pm » Asking so I can understand better about the combat system
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:11 pm » even then, though. With just two successes and an accuracy of +1, she still misses. The arrow goes wide
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:11 pm » alright
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:11 pm » That does, I believe... until your next action.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:10 pm » (She does, however, get a penalty for attacking this turn... -1, for one attack)
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:10 pm » I also fired that turn, does that effect DV for that turn?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:10 pm » So for this, no... not necessarilly
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:10 pm » It doesn't. Only to die rolls
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:10 pm » Deka's DV is a 6not sure if the penalty applies to that
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:10 pm » Err...she got 2 successes, sorry
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:09 pm » Recommended music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxk8ZSQ1 ... re=related
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:09 pm » I see two thought
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:09 pm » (Deka's Dodge DV?) *I see two...*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:09 pm » so she probably missed
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:09 pm » DuskOOC: WE're adopting Accused. You can turn Child into a shish kabob, though.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:09 pm » She only got one success.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:09 pm » Thief Unjustly Accused OOC: I like you too, Deka.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:09 pm » Ok... Ikki is firing a normal arrow... 1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=4
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:08 pm » Deka: *to Accused* Just so you know, I did liked you
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:08 pm » right, so since I go again on tick 6, I guess I have to wait for Ikki to respond since she goes the same time as me
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:07 pm » Teal: *leaves chat! Yay being away from the scary!*
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:07 pm » WeiOOC: ...You know, I should have noticed something when all the forge rats started hanging around more...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:06 pm » BBC: Eee! *helped!* *hops out of the hat to hang out with Teal out of chat, since it;s full of scary*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:06 pm » DJ:(OOC) And straight off the request line from Thorns, some CCR. "Who'll Stop The Rain?"
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:06 pm » Deka: *whisper to the gaurds* We need that gate closed, once the coast is clear, I want you two to go and close that gate ok
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:06 pm » That's not bad... she theoretically only needs one point of bashing damage to go unconcious instead of dead...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:06 pm » *Grants BBC's dog/kitty desire because he's nice*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:05 pm » Also: The guards both have swords. They could concievably attack wtih the flat of their blades, dealing bashing damage instead of lethal for just a -1 penalty to their attacks because the weapon wasn't made for that sort of use
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:04 pm » DekaOOC: We need that gate closed again
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:04 pm » BBC: *votes for all the dogiies and kitties in the city to have magicaly escaped before the rain!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:04 pm » Now then... we continue our Duel of Arrows with Ikki's response.
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:04 pm » Maybe one of the guards has a bashing attack?
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:04 pm » *snerk*
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:04 pm » DekaOOC: Got no blunt arrows with me, just target and broadhead
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:03 pm » Yes. BBC gets 1/5th of a vote. Rounded down.
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:03 pm » Teal: ...peep? Bee Bee?
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:03 pm » WeiOOC: *shrug* If I can get back there, I'll knock her out... but I have no idea if Deka can manage it...
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:03 pm » ...so do we have a joint DM now?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:03 pm » BBC: *dark now! Eeep!*
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:03 pm » DekaOOC: *silent curse to herself*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:03 pm » BaoshiOOC: I should have... i was just so scared for us, and they... dammit.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:03 pm » Right
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:03 pm » As a DM, yes. *Picks up his hat, with BBC on it, and puts it and BBC on his head*
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:02 pm » As a DM you mean
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:02 pm » DuskOOC: Drat.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:02 pm » Solar social charms could break the compulsion as well... I was totally terrified of Dusk ever taking Hypnotic tongue technique and then meeting up with Ikki.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:02 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:02 pm » understandable
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:01 pm » basically, as long as the Child kept meeting with her every day and refreshing the charm, while draining her willpower, Ikki was more or less her puppet after the first failure
Demothesis « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:01 pm » ShunOOC:*baps Baoshi and growls* Getting caught up in that sort of thing doesn't help. We fix it. It's that simple
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:01 pm » FuzzyOOC: ...although now I wanna adopt Ikki...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:01 pm » And she's never been givne that much
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:00 pm » DekaOOC: *pats Ikki on the back*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:00 pm » Because of Lurking Malice Insinuation, Ikki needs 4 willpower to resist the effect FOR A SINGLE SCENE.
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:00 pm » FuzzyOOC: *hugs BaoshiOOC* We didn't know...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:00 pm » Then she "tended to Ikki's wounds" and basically seduced her. Since then she's been using social combat to drain Ikki's willpower every day
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:00 pm » BBC: *doesn;t actualy know he;s the DM now, he just likes fancy hats*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:00 pm » OOCBaoshi: ...*paralyzed with guilt, along with hsi author*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:59 pm » Child used a charm, Poisoning the Will, on page 143 of the Abyssal guide, augmented by charms Lurking Malice Insinuation and Killing Words Technique, to plant a command in Ikki's mind, basically the command was "You will believe whatever I tell you. My words are truth, my opinions are fact"
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:59 pm » WeiOOC: *pats Tinker on the back* If you remember, we never met Ikki after the fight... we didn't know she wasn't up and hunting us...
Demothesis « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:58 pm » ShunOOC: That day's going to be coming up a lot in our futures huh?
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:58 pm » (d'awww BBC)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:58 pm » But Ikki was diseased and wounded... she barely was even conscious.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:58 pm » BBC: *nomming on the hat*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:58 pm » ...*hides under a box* ....
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:57 pm » Normally an Exalt is very VERY hard to twist the mind of with just charms
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:57 pm » Anyways, what happened is this: When you guys left Ikki, The Child doubled back to where you left her, wounded and feverish
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:56 pm » ok
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:56 pm » ...darn it BBC. Well, I guess BBC is the new DM>
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:56 pm » Claire: *about to sneak off with the DM's hat* ...awwww....
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:56 pm » BBC: *hops into the DM's hat*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:56 pm » Ok, I'm going to take off my DM's hat for a moment. (No one steal the DM's hat ohgodplease) and explain something
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:56 pm » WeiOOC: Not necessarily... Mind control isn't that easy to break, it seems
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:55 pm » Deka: And yet I am trying to defend the city and you are trying to raise it to the ground
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:55 pm » FuzzyOOC: If she believed you, wouldn't she have stopped listening to Child?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:55 pm » At this, Ikki's gaze narrows.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:55 pm » OOCBaoshiOOC: ...Ikki beleived in me even when she thought and knew I was lying off my ass.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:55 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:55 pm » The Child looks at you. "Fortunately, the odds that you're the one we need are low, so I don't need to waste time with you. I'm going to go find your friends now. Oh, Dragon Blooded? The one before you is the Anathema that slaughtered your friends and family. Kill her."
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:54 pm » Oh, ok.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:54 pm » ShunOOC:*cold, quiet* What. Did. You. Just. Call. My. Father?
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:54 pm » awwww
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:54 pm » (Social combat takes place in long ticks... technically each tick in social combat is 60 ticks of regular combat)
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:54 pm » [gtg - dinner]
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:54 pm » Talking does count as a free action, as long as you don't try to fillibuster.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:53 pm » Could I try to distract her with talk?
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:53 pm » Oh, ok.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:53 pm » Err...social combat doesn't work like that.

_________________
"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!" -Marvin the Martian

Spam Poison. I think.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted quest logs VII
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:42 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2656
Quote:
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:53 pm » .
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:52 pm » Can Deka try for social combat with Ikki during battle? Is talking a free action?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:52 pm » "Indeed." She smirks. "May as well not shoot at me at all."
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:52 pm » Deka: Waste of a perfectly good arrow in my opinion
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:51 pm » Ok. The Child swiftly ducks your arrow and smiles coyly. "Reminiscent of our first date, isn't it? You shot at me when I was trying to get away with a cadaver, I recall..."
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:50 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:49 pm » Eee...
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:49 pm » unless she was not expecting it which I doubt
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:48 pm » I miss
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:48 pm » Luck is not with me First attack! (1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=2)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:48 pm » have at.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:48 pm » Ok then. So you guys go on tick 6 next then
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:48 pm » Ok since I am using the powerbow and got the penatly, my to hit pool is now at 11 without charms. not suing charms so I need to roll 11 dice
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:47 pm » yeah 6
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:47 pm » (Depends on the speed of the weapon... a bow will take 6 ticks
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:47 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:47 pm » gah, it's old...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:47 pm » Deka, make your attack roll... and if I'm not mistaken, attacking takes 3 ticks?
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:46 pm » WeiOOC: ...*sigh* I meant to get someone stationed up there, but kinda forgot in the excitement of Wise Choice...
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:46 pm » Deka: *was aiming for Child and thus will try to hit her*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:46 pm » Alright. Ikki and Deka go at the same time.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:45 pm » *gets out the combat cheat sheet*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:45 pm » Bakc
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:45 pm » .
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:44 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:44 pm » and sometimes chat is stuck in update mode and I have to refresh
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:44 pm » I lose some stuff that is posted earlier for refrance
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:43 pm » ?
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:43 pm » I ahte it when I have to refresh
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:43 pm » ...let me get a note pad so I can keep track of combat. brb. Wally, can you figure out who goes when while I'm gone
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:43 pm » Ikky's roll: 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=10
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:43 pm » Lucky.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:42 pm » And because i forgot the -1 penalty and said I had to reroll rerolled Join battle roll cause I forgot the penalty! (1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=4, 1d10=6)
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:41 pm » [Also: Music, Maestro!]
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:41 pm » If it helps, the CHild is the only Essence 4 person MoW has right now at his disposal
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:41 pm » [Also: [rul=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2GBcdYI7gA]Music, Maestro![/url]]
Demothesis « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:41 pm » (@Mei: Send me a description and I'll draw you. ^.^)
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:41 pm » WeiOOC: Yay, Guards! ...Please don't be red shirts?
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:41 pm » [Mei: It's not that. It's the whole Essence thing. I may be good-looking, but I still look mostly civilian while I'm at Essence 2.... :( ...oh, and I can't draw at all.]
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:41 pm » Ok... Child's roll: 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=4
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:40 pm » Guard 2 Join battle roll! (1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=1)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:40 pm » Go gaurd 1!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:40 pm » Yes. At the end of the Story all the awesome drawings from all the really cool people I got done will be put up in the art thread
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:40 pm » For gaurd 1 Join battle roll! (1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=2)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:40 pm » (@Mei: Hey, if you can draw or have a firend who can draw, you can get a cool design too)
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:39 pm » hey, will all the neat npc pictuures make there way to the Exalted art thread? And, do I detect Demo's style here?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:39 pm » OOCBaoshi: .... *to child* You have a little shmutz on your general... most of you.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:39 pm » I need ro reroll for myself as well
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:39 pm » Roll for the two guards you've got, too. For the reference, they have 2 wits and 2 awareness, so 4 dice each
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:39 pm » [Mei: Why do the Abyssals get all the cool character designs? I have to wait until Essence 3 to stop looking mostly-ordinary.]
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:38 pm » *writes the -1 penatly big on a peice of paper in view to remind self*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:38 pm » For the reference: Here's a picture of the Child Violated and Abused By the Corrupt Knights
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:38 pm » oh wait *smack* forgot the -1 penalty
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:38 pm » and I am just normally shooting Z, not doing any charms
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:37 pm » Well, better then nothing Join battle roll! (1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=8)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:37 pm » ....Is... is there any chance Baoshi could have decided to run after her.... *slapping forhead*
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:37 pm » FuzzyOOC: ...I'd recommend running, but that's just me...
Demothesis « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:37 pm » ShunOOC: g'luck crazy lady. *grin*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:37 pm » DuskOOC: *waves pom poms*
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:36 pm » [Mei: [hopes for Deka]]
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:36 pm » ok
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:36 pm » DekaOOC: Hey I know I am not invincable and I owe other people the reason why I am alive but why tell her that
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:36 pm » Ok... Deka, make a join the battle roll. The two of them do as well.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:36 pm » The ChildOOC: *Arm flails!*
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:35 pm » Deka: *snerk* You think something like the grand hunt can kill me that easy? *Fires at Child*
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:35 pm » FuzzyOOC: You can die... *sword!*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:35 pm » OOCBaoshi: because I hate you?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:35 pm » The ChildOOC: WHY CANT ANYONE IMPORTANT JUST DIE AROUND HERE?!?
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:35 pm » (killitkillitttttt!)
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:35 pm » FuzzyOOC: !!! RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:35 pm » [Mei: [winks at Child]]
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:35 pm » The Child: *Still not quite calm yet* how did you... I mean, the Grande Hunt was supposed to have killed the old man and all three fo you!
Demothesis « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:34 pm » ShunOOC: Ah, it's so nice to see the villain lose their composure
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:34 pm » Um.... did ProfT just go Mad?
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:34 pm » WeiOOC: And now she's not herself... We'll do what we can
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:34 pm » Pffff...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:34 pm » Hah! Hahahahahaa...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:34 pm » The Child: Well, well, well... so we meet again, Bao- *She stops nad blinsk and then entirely loses her composure* YOU?!? How in Malfeas' pale green sun are you even still ALIVE? Wretched girl!
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:34 pm » I figured something like that would happen
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:34 pm » OOCBaoshi: ....*raises hsi hand, close to tears* She trusted me...
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:34 pm » *totally didn't see that coming*
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:33 pm » [Mei: [sadly, raises hand]]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:33 pm » *snerk* Hahaha...
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:33 pm » WeiOOC: *hand up* ...Probably?
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:33 pm » FuzzyOOC: ...do you suppose yelling 'stop being mind-controlled' counts as a social attack?
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:33 pm » *Raises hand*
Demothesis « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:33 pm » ShunOOC:Everyone who saw that coming raise your hand.*hand up*
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:32 pm » (that was awesome)
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:32 pm » [Mei: Ohhhh, crap.]
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:32 pm » (BTW, Tinker? I love Cutename appearing to brawl with Demo)
Demothesis « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:32 pm » DemoOOC: In what reguard?
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:32 pm » [Mei: Fire, then bail!]
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:32 pm » and Ikigaru Raijin, Commander of the Grande Watch, stumbling around with a feverish expression on her face as if she's wandering around in a dream, Jade bow in her hands, a banner of air surrounding her
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:32 pm » ClaireOOC: *pokes DemoOOC in the side of the head* Is your brain different?
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:32 pm » DekaOOC: When I can fire I will, but might as well say something when I ready my bow
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:32 pm » OOCBaoshi: For once, we;re in agrement. Shoot! Or run! Maybe both.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:31 pm » DemoOOC: Indeed. It expediates things
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:31 pm » ('If you're going to shoot, shoot! Don't talk." The good, the bad, and the ugly)
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:30 pm » WeiOOC: *sighs* ...I did think that was going to happen...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:30 pm » brb
Demothesis « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:30 pm » who's the other one?
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:30 pm » Deka: Fancy meeting you here
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:30 pm » Eeeeeeep...
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:30 pm » Deka: *will pull out her powerbow and readies it*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:30 pm » Out of the gate tower comes The Child Violated and Abused by the Decadent Knights, garbed in battle armor and holding needles in her hands...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:29 pm » OOCBaoshi: ... ooohhh no no no... please... no...
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:29 pm » DekaOOC: Oh great
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:29 pm » As you approach, the Southern Gates begin to move open, with a loud groaning sound... and two figures are leaving...
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:28 pm » Deka: *will check the gatetower
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:28 pm » Sorry.
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:28 pm » Errr, wait, that's Deka,
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:27 pm » Fuzzy: *a bit green*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:27 pm » The door to the gate tower is open... 2 of the men from Wei's contingent are with you, and boht of them are apparently fine so far, depsite the rain of blood
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:27 pm » Uh oh....
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:27 pm » As you get up there, you find the south walls to be lined with corpses. Something or someone has fought it's way through here... most of the men are dying or dead on the path to the gatetower which controls the south gate's portcullus.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:27 pm » WeiOOC: Well, actually, she doesnt' have to do that yet dusk... he dissappeared...
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:26 pm » alright. Sorry was not sure if there was something I missed
Demothesis « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:26 pm » (brb)
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:26 pm » DuskOOC: Oh, and hold off MOW while you're there. okay?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:26 pm » Hawk: Let me make this clear. They were sending you off to chech wat was going on in the South Walls, because you guys heard fighting going on from up above
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:25 pm » Pretty much exactly that... check on the walls, and see what you can do to help...
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:25 pm » unfortantely I had to refresh, what you wanted Deka to check on the walls again?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:25 pm » In case she collapses...
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:25 pm » DuskOOC: That's the problem.Bodies in the Mend.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:25 pm » Wait, no- send her with two soldiers.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:24 pm » Err... ok then? Alright... Deka.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:24 pm » (I'm pretty sure it's just her... she's just delivering a message, and helping as she can... we need more bodies in the Mend)
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:24 pm » DekaOOC: I am not going to go "hole up" jsut because I got a -1 penalty
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:23 pm » I need at least 1. with one dice a success is 7 or higher
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:23 pm » Alright. are any men going with Deka or is it just her?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:23 pm » I reccomend Deka deliver the message, and find somewhere to hole up...
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:23 pm » The actual probability's more complex.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:22 pm » no 40
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:22 pm » -1 die is about half a success.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:22 pm » 30% I beleive
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:22 pm » Heee!
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:22 pm » and the chances are getting at lest one success with 1 dice?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:22 pm » MoWOOC: CUUUUURSE YOU, DUUUUUSK!
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:22 pm » Alright.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:22 pm » Interpreted as written, it's just that if you don't get at elast one success you take a -1 penalty.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:22 pm » [Mei: Better not. He's got Charisma 5, Manipulation of 7, and near 5s in most abilities.]
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:22 pm » Heh, it would be funny. *pours tea for Dusk and MOW*
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:22 pm » WeiOOC: ...I think he's still got better stats than us for that...
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:21 pm » that means the next time I roll for that, I would have only 1 dice
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:21 pm » Good luck, Hawk...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:21 pm » No... it's the same check each time, I think.
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:21 pm » Do the checks get harder as time passes? Or do we not know that?
Demothesis « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:21 pm » that'd be awesome Chic
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:21 pm » OK
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:21 pm » ...Maybe not.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:21 pm » DuskOOC: *Engages MOW in Social Combat!*
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:20 pm » ...dooooo iiiiiiit...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:20 pm » But remember, Hawk... while there's no penalty for critfailing this time (I'm not sure what penalty I'd even inforce) you're at a -1 die to all actions due to failing for this hour.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:20 pm » DuskOOC: Great. I have essence, but what will I do with it? Mastery of Small manners him to death?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:20 pm » Ok... we'll resolve Deka first, since I've kinda shafted Hawk lately
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:20 pm » Eeeeee....
Demothesis « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:19 pm » ShunOOC:Crruuuuuud
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:19 pm » .
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:18 pm » FuzzyOOC: ...double eep.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:18 pm » That means that any essence Fuzzy spent on the Excellency is gone for a loong time
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:18 pm » Deka: *wills till make her way to the wall*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:18 pm » Reemmber, however... you guys DON'T regain essence for the next 10 hours!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:17 pm » BaoshiOOC: I had exactly four dice to roll with... I lucked out.
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:16 pm » FuzzyOOC: I'm glad I have a stamina excellency...
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:16 pm » Ayyy.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:16 pm » Yeah
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:16 pm » Ooo...Deka got a Critfail.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:16 pm » ouch hawk
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:16 pm » Oooh dear...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:16 pm » 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=9
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:16 pm » 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=1
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:15 pm » 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=3
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:15 pm » HEY! Guess what! To resist the blood Monsoon effects (1d10=1, 1d10=2)
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:15 pm » Deka Will do
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:14 pm » please
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:14 pm » Oh, just to mention... Deka, Baoshi, Wei, Fuzzy, roll your Stamina + Resistance checks now
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:14 pm » (Resisting the urge to kibbitz....)
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:14 pm » Fuzzy: ...yeah. What Baoshi said.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:14 pm » Baoshi: ...Deka, will you run to the walls for us?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:13 pm » Baoshi: The mend! Theres no army stationed there...
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:13 pm » Wei: ...To the Mend? It's either that, or check on the walls...
Demothesis « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:13 pm » ShunOOC:wise choice relies on fate doesn't it? Then it may not have known...
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:13 pm » DuskOOC: ....I hate being right.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:13 pm » You have 3 options: Stay here, head to the mend to defend the lives of people who coudln't get out, or go to the walls to find out what's going on
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:12 pm » WeiOOC: ...Unless it's going really, really badly...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:12 pm » However... before that, it's important to note: You hear fighting coming from the walls above, on the South walls. However, a runner just arrived, saying that undead are LITERALLY bursting forth from the ground in the Mend.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:12 pm » Ahh, right... good point.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:12 pm » WeiOOC: Actually, if Wise Choice said south, I'd argue we stay south...
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:12 pm » 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=3 < Mei: [resists!]
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:11 pm » I'm getting to that, Jane.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:11 pm » By the way, don't we all need to roll Sta+Resist?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:11 pm » Many of the men are growing ill. Fatigue has been taking it's toll.
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:11 pm » *whimper*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:11 pm » Oh gods...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:10 pm » The fight on the east gate is going well. Enemies attempted to scale the walls but they've thus far been deflected by the Immaculates... until the blood rain.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:10 pm » We woul dlikely have gone to join those, then, oh time skipper...
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:10 pm » Deka: *glad she has a hat*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:10 pm » Yes. You have.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:08 pm » Have we gotten messages about other fights?
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:08 pm » [Mei: The good news is, the people in the gate hallway are completely out of danger right now.]
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:08 pm » (Okay, okay. Go get 'em, Tiger!)\
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:08 pm » Baoshi: True. *nods*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:08 pm » DuskOOC: I meant for the people]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:08 pm » ((Guys, can we foucus on fighting the battle before we fousus on running? ))
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:07 pm » [Mei: The gate's drifted, remember? I have to re-summon it. I can do that twice.]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:07 pm » BaoshiOOC: We won;t abandon the people here.
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:07 pm » FuzzyOOC: ...give it an hour or two, maybe? I still think there's a nonzero chance of everyone dying...
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:07 pm » Wei: *shrugs* Only if we let them... *orders men to stay within sight of each other*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:06 pm » DuskOOC: Make a run for Mei's gate, everyone? Evacuate?
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:06 pm » [Mei: Essence. Hearthstone = 1 mote/hr; Manse = 10 extra motes in Thorns.]
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:06 pm » Must have been a pure slaughter
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:05 pm » I was just thinking how much more screwed Thorns would ahve been
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:05 pm » and I know from reading other source materials that... heh heh heh
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:05 pm » (Emergency supply of what., Mei?)
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:05 pm » Oh I beleive you Z
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:05 pm » Baoshi: ...They;ll just be able to pick us off, like this... *quiet*
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:05 pm » *headdesk*
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:05 pm » FYI, the spell will last for 10 hours.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:05 pm » Also keep in mind that this is what happened in the original battle of Thorns. It literally says in the Compass of Terrestiral Direction: The Scavenger Lands that "The sky rained blood and bone"
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:05 pm » Wei: ...*standing under umbrella, keeping an eye out for anything suspicious*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:04 pm » OOCBaoshi: ....Screw you, Winters... it hurts and my arms and it hurts... (*obscure refference*)
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:04 pm » [Mei: [glad she has an emergency supply from her Hearthstone + Manse]
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:04 pm » DekaOOC:Eeeep, only have a dice of two in that
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:04 pm » *snerk MoWOOC*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:04 pm » DuskOOC: *wishing she was back at Three Rivers*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:04 pm » MoWOOC: *Somehow is smirking behind his masks. You can't see it, but it's totally there.*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:03 pm » ....Oh gods...
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:03 pm » FuzzyOOC: ...if this happens for more than 12 hours, I vote we leave.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:03 pm » OOCBaoshi: We... LITERALY... couldn't... have known... oowww...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:02 pm » For a number of hours equal to the caster’s Stamina, the sanguine rain falls and the affected area is considered part of the Underworld. Ghosts, for example, are material. Abyssal Exalted also respire Essence naturally, while spirits and other Exalted do not. In addition, even the most peaceful or inoffensive animals kill each other and cannibalize the remains—or commit suicide in any way they can. The stench of gore makes people sick. Every character’s player rolls (Stamina + Resistance) for each hour of action, to resist a -1 external penalty to all actions while the rain lasts. For a year and a day afterward, outbreaks of every possible disease haunt the area, impregnated in the water and crops that grow there, while the stench of rotting blood attracts all the undead for miles.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:02 pm » (Dosn;t have the black treatsie) Whats it do?
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:02 pm » [Mei: [still has a raging headache] Nuts... to... you.]
Demothesis « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:02 pm » ShunOOC:*whistles low* ouch, that's a messed up spell...
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:01 pm » DuskOOC: So much for the simple task for your first mission. Baoshi and Mei.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:01 pm » OOCBaoshi: *still in pain* Aaaaggghhhh
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:00 pm » DuskOOC: M ore like an abbatoir.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:59 pm » DekaOOC: Bad time to joke about it raining cats and dogs
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:59 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:59 pm » Page 50 of the Black Treatise.
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:59 pm » Fuzzy: ...also, yeep.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:58 pm » Ok. We're going to set aside the narrative for a moment while I explain what's going on. The effect that's just been triggered is a 3rd circle Necromancy Spell. "Blood Monsoon"
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:58 pm » Wei: *has since gotten all the umbrella's he can find... so he can feel like he's doing something*
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:58 pm » Fuzzy: I know it's creepy and all, but still... ewwwwwwww...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:58 pm » Baoshi: ...Loom... tore. *still has a headache*
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:58 pm » Fuzzy: ...ewwwww...
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:58 pm » Wei: On guard for what? Tearing what? Use nouns, dammit!
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:58 pm » Deka: *steadies Boashi* YOu need help?
Demothesis « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:58 pm » ShunOOC:... ok, NOW I'm worried.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:58 pm » An hour passes... and it begins to rain blood.
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:57 pm » Fuzzy: Erm... a reality problem, I'd guess...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:57 pm » Baoshi: *has to breathe deeply, forcing himself to stand upright* It hurts it;s tearing it hurts! He tore it! Stay on gaurd! Ill be... I;ll be alright!
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:57 pm » Mei: Um... fate-wise, we have a problemaaaaargh....
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:57 pm » Wei: *looks back and forth between Baoshi and his men* ...Fuzzy, what's wrong?
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:57 pm » Mei: [in shock]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:57 pm » Baoshi: It;s tearing.
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:57 pm » Fuzzy: !!! *grabs Baoshi, looking around*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:56 pm » Baoshi: ... Nngg... Ahhhh!! *clutches the side of his head8 it hurts... it hurts!
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:56 pm » GLaDOS [sings] I'm making a note here: huge success.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:55 pm » GLaDOS: [sings] This was a triumph...
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:55 pm » Wei: Huh... *is awfully tempted to see if there's umbrella's nearby* ...That's probably the signal. Get ready?
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:55 pm » Fuzzy: Eep. Eep happened. A giant mass of eep.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:55 pm » Tao: ...what. Just. Happened.
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:55 pm » Fuzzy: ...eep again.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:54 pm » Except for the faint din of battle from the east, and the ominious red cloud forming overhead, all is still.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:54 pm » And then... there's silence
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:54 pm » DekaOOC: *snerk*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:54 pm » DuskOOC: eep eep eep....
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:54 pm » OOCBaoshi: ... Portl. Oh no.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:53 pm » ShunOOC: Oh very impressive, to quote the Spartans. "Then we shall fight in the shade"
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:53 pm » [Mei: Oh... craaaaap.]
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:52 pm » (pfff... nice, Wei)
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:52 pm » *WeiOOC:
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:52 pm » As soon as he casts it, he turns and vanishes into a glowing shadowy portal.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:52 pm » Wei: *starts equipping men with umbrellas*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:52 pm » Ohhhh Maidens...
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:52 pm » (Hides!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:51 pm » The fountain's contents begin to spread across the sky in a growing red cloud, blotting out the sun and looming ominiously...
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:51 pm » Ok back sorry
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:51 pm » Suddenly, his body erupted into a blazing anima, as the blood is blasted itno the sky in a growing, rising fountain.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:50 pm » (thanks Claire and Tinker)
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:50 pm » Eeep...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:50 pm » Although your group does not see this first hand, tales from survivors on the walls all are able to relate what occured afterwards: The Mask of Winters drew an obsidian knife and slit the blade along his palm. The blood was cupped in his hands, and he raised it up to the sky....
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:49 pm » For the map of Thorns.
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:49 pm » http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr21 ... sAfter.png
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:49 pm » Did I miss anything?
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:49 pm » (Go Captain Wei!)
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:49 pm » Well, we're preparing for the battle... Fuzzy, Wei, and Baoshi are at the south gate, and everyone else is at the palace (Deka's running messages) and the East gate's being attacked...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:49 pm » Welp. The war is starting. Meis ocean god said there was something to the south, and bao used wise choice to decide where to station him and Fuzzy and wei and the 30 men they have command of, and Mask of Winters has been sighted... out the front gate. Theres a small asrmy of zombies to the east.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:49 pm » Wei: *chuckles* Not necessarily best for us... Oh well...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:48 pm » Tao: ...It means it;s best for the city that we be here.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:48 pm » [Say, where's Mei right now?]
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:48 pm » [I know. I meant to put that in OOC brackets.]
Demothesis « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:48 pm » (hey all, Zo says to ask for a recap, what's goin on?)
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:47 pm » Fuzzy: *draws sword*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:47 pm » ((Jane. Mei is still not there. XD
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:47 pm » Fuzzy: ...there wasn't a rounding error for zero for Wise Choice... that's good... right?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:47 pm » Tao: ....*draws his weapon* Someone send a messanger to the castle.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:47 pm » Mei: And... that... is the Mask of Winters.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:47 pm » Wei: *nods* Whelp... Here's to resistance. *wan smile*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:47 pm » "You can't stop Mask of Winters. That guy's just the worst possible thing ever..."
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:47 pm » Fuzzy: ...eep...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:46 pm » Thief Unjustly Accused's words run through your minds again: ""Well, sorta. I was just working with Revelations, mostly. Anyway, Violated had some thing with getting all the city's leaders away from their posts on a key night with their pants down or soemthing, Revelation has a smaller army of undead hidden in the mend made from people who no one would notice missing: ..whores, cutpurses, stuff like that, and the other guy was doing something with rebellions. And there's a 5th one of us leading a forward force that's going to charge into the city once Mask of Winters does...something. He didn't tell us what, but we'd know it when we see it. THen once everything's falling to pot, Mask of Winters shows up with an overwhelming force and squashes anything that's left."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:46 pm » OOCBaoshi: ...well. We few, we merry band of brothers... onwards.
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:45 pm » FuzzyOOC: The scary music isn't helping... *shivers*
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:45 pm » [Mei: Ho-ly....]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:45 pm » Tao: ...Dark wind indeed...
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:44 pm » Fuzzy: *fidgeting(
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:44 pm » Eep eep eep...
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:44 pm » Wei: ...Huh. That seems like it could be a bad thing...
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:44 pm » ...eep....
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:43 pm » (Suggested Theme Music) As the battle draws close, clouds have begun to gather above you, obscuring the shining sun. As you hear the sounds of battle coming distantly from the east, a message comes from the watchers on the southern walls. Someone has been sighted nearby the city, just outside of arrow's reach. It's uncertain how they got there, but the figure is described as a towering figurestanding more than seven feet tall and wrapped in undulating black funeral robes. He wears a helm with a mask-like face plastered one on the front horrific detail, that seemed unbearable for far-sighters to even see...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:43 pm » Tinker, make a note of the essence you've spent
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:43 pm » Tao: *covers hsi shining mark with a headband* South gate it is.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:43 pm » Ok then!
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:43 pm » Fuzzy: Onward!
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:43 pm » Wei: *nods* To the South gate, then...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:42 pm » Err... nevermind. Ok, for the survival of the entire city itself? The South Gate.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:42 pm » [Mei: It depends on the situation.]
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:42 pm » *snerk*
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:42 pm » WeiOOC: ...I wonder if anyone's ever used Wise Choice for the best two options to use for Wise Choice?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:42 pm » Ok. Define what conditions you consider optimal, Baoshi
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:41 pm » Actualy, Oolong does that. XD
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:41 pm » ... *has done too much computer programming lately*
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:41 pm » Fuzzy: *crosses fingers for not getting a zero due to rounding error for the condition*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:40 pm » Right. baoshi will use Wise Choice to see if they should take the South Gate, or East Gate- the condition of better being beter for the survival of the city.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:40 pm » .
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:40 pm » East Gate and South Gate, I guess, then.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:39 pm » WeiOOC: *nod* However, it's possible to come by land, and still try to get in through the docks...
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:39 pm » [Mei: I told you in that message that Adelie said no one was coming by sea, right?]
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:39 pm » Ok. Final decision?
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:39 pm » Wei: Assuming we have someone checking on the guards at the tower... And I'd think it'd be one of the gates, more likely... I certainly wouldnt' want to run into cannons...
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:38 pm » Fuzzy: Well, docks slash west gate...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:38 pm » Baoshi: I know, but the spellonly works to choose between two things.
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:38 pm » Fuzzy: South gate, East gate, and Docks.
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:38 pm » Fuzzy: We've got THREE choices.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:38 pm » [Mei: East gate.]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:37 pm » Baoshi: Our two choices are ;south gate' or West gate, right? *about to cast*
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:37 pm » Fuzzy: Ooooooh...
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:37 pm » Wei: ...Oh, right, that thing...
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:37 pm » getting a headache
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:37 pm » brb
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:36 pm » Baoshi:... Wait. *slaps his forhead* Wise Choice.
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:36 pm » Fuzzy: But we don't know where Ikki is stationed anyway. She could be at the East gate.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:36 pm » Mei: Yay!
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:36 pm » Wei: ...I don't know. That's why it's shaky as heck. But if I had someone who could make people do just one thing, like poison the tea? And she'd had unrestricted access to Ikki for a while? I wouldn't bet that she'd do it on her own, but she might be forced too...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:35 pm » Ok then.... South it is?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:35 pm » (For now, South)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:35 pm » Baoshi: ...I'd like to survive to make things square with her, if I could. For now. South.
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:35 pm » Fuzzy: *nods*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:34 pm » Baoshi: And I... trust Ikki, a little. Why would she trust *me*? I say we take south, and be ready to move if need be.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:34 pm » (Shush, you...)
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:34 pm » (East gate! There's already someone marching on the east gate!)
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:34 pm » Wei: But that's a lot of shaky reasoning, on top of a house of cards I don't entirely trust...
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:33 pm » Wei: Well, if I was invading, I'd want to take the city as quickly as possible... and hook up with my reinforcements inside the city as quickly as possible. The West gate is closest to the mend, and already has someone marching on it. If there was someone, like Ikki, who could open the door for us, it'd make sense for it to be the door in front of the initial attack...
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:33 pm » DuskOOC: *Gives Fuzzy a sugar cube*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:33 pm » DuskOOC: game's still young, Fuzzy.
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:33 pm » Fuzzy: Good idea!
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:32 pm » Fuzzy: *yesss! I don't have to be a horse this time!*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:32 pm » Baoshi: ... Good logic. I say we take south, and have horses on hand to go West...
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:32 pm » .
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:31 pm » Fuzzy: Right?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:31 pm » As previously specified, it took about an hour to get from one district ot another by foot
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:31 pm » Fuzzy: West gate would PROBABLY be used for someone sneaking in. If we're there, and we miss them, then the south gate is in lots of trouble. If we're at the south gate, and the people at the west gate misses sneaky people, we can still stop said sneaky people when they get to the south gate.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:31 pm » How fast can we get from the south gate to the west gate?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:30 pm » Baoshi: ...what kind of Gut Feeling?
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:30 pm » Wei: ...I vote for the west gate. But it's really just a gut feeling, so... South works too
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:30 pm » *nods*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:30 pm » ...I say South.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:30 pm » Whoops.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:29 pm » Alright. So where are you statationing yourself?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:29 pm » Mei isn;t there, jane...
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:29 pm » Fuzzy: Pity we don't have a navy as well...
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:29 pm » Mei: Maybe it's just me, but 'Something waking up' reeeeally doesn't sound good...
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:29 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:28 pm » It's basically the "Second" line of defense
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:28 pm » The Palace has it's own defenses... there's a separate set of walls protecting it
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:28 pm » Wei: *nod* I know... But it helps to know which gate is more important to them
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:28 pm » Tao: If you were an invading force, which one would you use to get to the center...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:28 pm » Right, but we *can;t* gaurd the palace...
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:27 pm » Fuzzy: Palace. If they can get to the palace, they can probably get to the mend later on in their own time.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:26 pm » Wei: Hmm... Which do you think is more important for them? Getting to the Mend, or getting to palace?
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:26 pm » Yes, but Dusk and Shun have to stay at/near the palace, to protect the god of Thorns, remember.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:26 pm » There are 20 Dragon Blooded in the city, counting Ikky and the 5 advisors. Each of them is participating in the battle
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:26 pm » If anything, the docks would probably be the least well-guarded, because they're the least likely to be attacked.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:26 pm » Err..yes.
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:26 pm » People must be stationed at the south... there's a big gate there, so I'd imagine people would be stationed at it.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:25 pm » It;s not like there aren;t other exalted, remember.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:25 pm » ARE there people stationed at the south? Z never answered... or do i have to roll? Just a general run down of the stationing at the walls.
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:24 pm » Then we may want to be at the docks initially... hmmm...
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:24 pm » Oooooh. Ok. That makes much more sense.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:24 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:24 pm » Sorry
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:23 pm » My bad
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:23 pm » Err... the docks are in the west, the army is coming from the east
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:23 pm » Err..no. I do have east and west mixed up
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:23 pm » Am I looking at the right map? ...do I have east and west mixed up?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:22 pm » *east
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:22 pm » The Docks are in the est.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:22 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:22 pm » (I'm pretty sure the Docks are in the East...)
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:22 pm » (attacking the West gate)
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:22 pm » The West gate makes a better diversion for distracting people at the South gate...
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:21 pm » And couldn't they get in the East gate, anyway?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:21 pm » Tao: Provided the docks an the west gate are well covered, I say we take south.
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:21 pm » Aren't the docks AT the West gate?
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:21 pm » Wei: Hmm... Well, there's three ways they might get in, really... Main gate in the south, the Docks, or the west gate...
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:21 pm » Fuzzy: *hat! Just in case!*
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:21 pm » Fuzzy: *sword! Armor!*
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:21 pm » Fuzzy: Ok!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:20 pm » Tao: The south. I trust the local gods here...
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:20 pm » If someone's trying to SNEAK in initially, they probably wouldn't do it at the gate that's being attacked...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:19 pm » ...South it is.
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:19 pm » (the contingent at the west gate)
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:19 pm » So south?
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:19 pm » Hmmm... if the contingent at the gate can survive a small group, we should be in the south. If they CAN'T survive a small group, we're doomed anyway, so it doesn't matter...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:18 pm » You do
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:18 pm » Do we get a message from Mei in time?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:18 pm » Right. Our choices are, to me, most likely the South, or possibly the West. Wei? Fuzzy? Opinions?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:17 pm » Quick questoin: Where is your contingent going?
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:17 pm » heh
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:17 pm » DuskOOC: *Toldya so!*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:17 pm » I don;t know. Maybe we get to decide where we are soon.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:16 pm » Mei: Maybe it's just me, but I'ma guess the West thing is a diversion.
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:16 pm » FuzzyOOC: Aggh! What!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:16 pm » An army led by a mysterious man
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:16 pm » Are we positioned by the harbor?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:15 pm » In time for them to be stationed at the south? Or... *ahh overwhelming*
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:15 pm » Wei: Only one other thing to consider... *where would he attack, both if he did and didn't have a traitor inside the city*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:15 pm » Ok... Deka can relate that message to Taoshi
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:14 pm » It's at about 11:00 in the morning when the Enemy is first sighted... a small army of horrifying creatures, fascimilies and amalgamations of bones, blood, and rotting flesh, heading towards the city from the west. Coming towards the Western Gate.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:13 pm » But yes, Deka is running messages
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:13 pm » Gah Some reason chat has been ahting me, not updating at times and I have to refresh
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:12 pm » WeiOOC: I figured... just checking*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:12 pm » Oh! Yeah! Deka! That could work.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:12 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:12 pm » WeiOOC: *pokes Deka* ...Aren't you running messages?
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:12 pm » Mei: And DP's off w/ Nellus...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:12 pm » Wei, you only got one success. So you didn't know either
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:12 pm » Mei: Nuts.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:11 pm » WeiOOC: ...What about me? Do I have any idea?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:11 pm » No, Mei is at the castle with Dusk, Shun, and The God of Thorns
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:11 pm » Unless she;s like in the same room anyways...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:10 pm » Can Mei get that info to Baoshi? I can;t use it without Meta-gaming.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:10 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:10 pm » Err..where Ikky's stationed herself
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:10 pm » Ok... yeah. Neither Fuzzy nor Baoshi know where Ikky's coming
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:10 pm » Mei: From the south. That's where they're from-coming.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:09 pm » [Mei: Thanks!]
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:09 pm » [Mei: Uh-oh. Um... where?]
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:09 pm » Adelie: "From the south. The air elementals from there are saying it's coming from the south!"
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:09 pm » FuzzyOOC: ...eeeeeeeeeeep...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:08 pm » Adelie: "A black wind is howling... something scary's waking up!"
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:08 pm » Baoshi will, by the way, sugegst they take the harbor side.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:08 pm » Heres my pathetic attempt 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=3
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:08 pm » Mei! Adeliedaili, in the corners of your mind, is tugging at the mental metaphorical representation of the hem of your clothes.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:08 pm » Hrm...
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:07 pm » [Mei: No enemies by sea, according to Adeliedaili— huh?]
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:07 pm » Not particularly helpful, but it was worth a try... 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=4
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:06 pm » You guys can, sure
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:06 pm » (can Fuzzy and Baoshi also try to gather information?)
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:06 pm » Wow.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:06 pm » 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=5
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:05 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:05 pm » Heh...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:05 pm » You can make a War + Intelligence check to gather information about where Ikki's stationed herself, Wei
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:04 pm » The Dragon Blooded Advisors of the Autocrat and Autocrat himself agree, if only to allow a symbolic show of their support of the empire. They're in enough trouble already for raising the army, which I established had political implications.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:04 pm » Wei: *nod* I was more referring to the gate she's nearest...
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:04 pm » Fuzzy: *whispers to Baoshi* Are we sure they're attacking at the main gate?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:04 pm » Which is fair... (hrmmm)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:03 pm » The Front Walls have the entire Grande Hunt on them.. there's no room for anyone else. That's where Ikki is, and she's requested that the Scarlet Empire's forces be allowed to engage the enemy first.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:03 pm » ....are there already people on the harbor?
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:03 pm » Wei: ...Where's Ikki? If we can get placed near there... *is concerned about something*
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:03 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:03 pm » You can't put your contingent at Mercy Hospital, The Autocrat's palace, or the Front Walls.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:02 pm » The onyl restriction:
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:02 pm » Tao: ....*flail!! Mental flails*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:02 pm » Mostly because he was the spearhead behind all this.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:02 pm » In any event... they also suggest that you post your contingent with a nunber of other ones behind the main gate, guarding the central road into the city. However, they're leaving placement of your contingent up to Tao.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:01 pm » WeiOOC: Rating of 3, now... so a total of 5...
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:00 pm » (Just curious-what's your War rating, Wei?)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:00 pm » Tao: *nods* Next time I;ll owe you some command...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:00 pm » Wally makes a good point.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:59 pm » Err... actually, I'll go with Charisma.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:59 pm » Wei: *nod* Alright... We'll try and make this work as best as possible... and I'll do my best to lead by example
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:58 pm » (Sadly, that means Wei gets less dice... *sigh*)
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:58 pm » Fuzzy: I'm no good at tactics, so yes, I think so...
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:57 pm » Hmm... that makes sense, too...
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:57 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:57 pm » Wei: ...I guess I'm captain?
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:57 pm » (Typically, the War check would depend on Charisma, based on how well you can get your point across to 30 people in the heat of battle)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:56 pm » Tao: ....*advisor!*
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:55 pm » Fuzzy: *NOT captain!*
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:55 pm » Oh, that makes sense.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:55 pm » Err... I'm going to say War + Wits, although I'm open to debate on that.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:55 pm » *as 0 *
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:55 pm » What does a war check take? War + int?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:54 pm » Thats probably Wei.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:54 pm » ....Err....
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:54 pm » Only the designated Captain can do this, though
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:54 pm » Depending on who you decide is in charge of your contingent, the can make War checks to command their men in the heat of battle. The higher ther skill, the better they'll follow orders and in general they'll perform better
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:53 pm » *Is perfectly okay with this, though*
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:53 pm » WeiOOC: Awww... I went and raised my War score and everything...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:53 pm » True dat.
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:53 pm » Fair enough.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:53 pm » Now, we're not going to implement normal War rules, mostly because I was lazy and didn't prepare for a full-on war. Also, because a chat room is difficult enough a venue to keep combat simple
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:52 pm » (You need a regimetal flag. beetles on a Go board)
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:51 pm » FuzzyOOC: Is Baoshi in charge? Do we want dots in war for commanding?
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:51 pm » WeiOOC: ...not a huge group, but I'll do what I can...
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:51 pm » Oooh.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:51 pm » Very cool.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:49 pm » This comprises 30 men out of the roughly 3,500 soldiers they've been able to pull together at such a short notice.
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:49 pm » Oooooh!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:49 pm » Eeee!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:48 pm » The 5 Dragon Blooded advisors of Thorns have decided to put Baoshi, Fuzzy, and Wei in charge of a single contingent of men.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:48 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:47 pm » Hm. Ok. Yes. Well...first of all, let me post the map of Thorns again.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:47 pm » BaoshiOOC: I;ll try and find out.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:47 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:45 pm » WeiOOC: ...I just figured I'd put the request out there...
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:44 pm » [Mei: [on edge]]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:44 pm » ((It;s fine. ^^ ))
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:44 pm » The tone is being set very well... *all nervous and jittery* ^^
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:43 pm » (Forgive the long setup, I'm getting stuff I need for this out right now, and I'm kinda also setting the tone)
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:43 pm » (...Shush, you with your logic...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:43 pm » The Autocrat's Palace, meanwhile, is being set up as a refuge for noncombatants, such as noble women and children. The Mercy Hospital, in the Rhiannan District, is serving as another safehouse, mostly for lower class citizens and the like
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:42 pm » *Mmm...coffee with a lot of chocolate syrup*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:42 pm » Give the DM a chance to tell us if we know that yet.>>
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:41 pm » Wei: ...Baoshi, is there any chance we can get stationed with them? Preferably where Ikki is?
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:41 pm » Fuzzy: *soooo glad Thorns has an army*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:41 pm » The army of Thorns PROPER is remaining in the city to secure the five districts and ward against any internal threats, if possible.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:40 pm » Tao: *refreshing his eye- makeup*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:40 pm » *this.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:40 pm » Regardless, eventually strategies are made... the Immaculate Order and the Grande Hunt's forces have agreed to be stationed on the outer city walls, due to the fact that it's their JOB to deal with things such as thins
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:38 pm » DuskOOC: *arguing with Throns and Shun, probably*
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:38 pm » FuzzyOOC: Graaaar~
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:38 pm » Hee hee hee...
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:38 pm » WeiOOC: ...Isn't it always? *scritchies for Fuzzy*
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:38 pm » JINX
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:38 pm » Fuzzy: *gogogogogo!*
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:38 pm » [So Fuzzy's thoughts are fuzzy?]
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:37 pm » FuzzyOOC: So my head is fuzzy?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:37 pm » Baoshi: *emitting static, almost*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:37 pm » If you slept during this time, it was only enough to refresh yourself; not enough to truely recover from the rigors and trials of the day proir. Fatigue from past events still maintains a grasp on you in the back of your minds. Thoughts fuzzy, bodies weary.
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:37 pm » Fuzzy: *helping with last-minute training!*
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:37 pm » Deka: *helping Baoshi with delievering the messages* (Or at least I was under the impression of such)
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:36 pm » Wei: *is probably going to help with any patrols through the Mend, if there's time*
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:35 pm » Fuzzy: *adreneline rush!*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:35 pm » DuskOOC: *this is going to be so embarassing if the enemy's a no-show*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:35 pm » Baoshi: *impressed! Also a little tired.*
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:34 pm » [Mei: I insta-trained in Yu-Shan!]
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:34 pm » While waiting, I am going to be doing other things as well
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:34 pm » During this time, the people of Thorns have not been idle. The city has moved with the organized energy of a colony of ants, a frenzied collaborative effort as people are roused, weapons are dolled out, and as much of an army as possible is assembled in what little time is available.
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:34 pm » Fuzzy: *training! preperation! logistics!*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:33 pm » Phew...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:33 pm » About 15 hours have passed since the last time we started our game. The dawn has passed and the sun hangs overhead, a burning sphere of light suspeded over the glistening city of thorns.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:32 pm » 1d10=9, 1d10=4
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:32 pm » 1d10=2, 1d10=3 bahhh...
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:32 pm » 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=5 < Mei: Nuts.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:32 pm » nice
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:32 pm » (heck yeah)
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:32 pm » 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=10
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:32 pm » Dusk:BBCode 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=7
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:32 pm » And with that little detail, let me set the stage
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:32 pm » ~18 Hours Remain~
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:31 pm » FuzzyOOC: ...that was ominous.
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:31 pm » Ooooh... I'm going to do the conviction willpower thing...
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:31 pm » DAWN OF THE FINAL DAY
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:31 pm » *ahem*
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:31 pm » Also:
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:31 pm » baoshi: *split second attribute raising!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:31 pm » yes. you can
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:30 pm » BTW, everyone can roll Conviction to recover Willpower, right?
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:30 pm » Wei: *preparing! Last minute training!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:30 pm » It is now the seventh day. *Waits for Jane's thing*
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:29 pm » Fuzzy: *brushes a bit of yellow sugar off her armor* ...huh...
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:29 pm » Fuzzy: *preparing for war!*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:29 pm » Besides, I can quickly raid the fridge now. :)
Claire « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:29 pm » FuzzyOOC: *monches a peep!*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:29 pm » S'allright, it's fun to watch the game.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:29 pm » Dusk: *makes peep s'more*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:28 pm » Since Shun's not here, we'll be starting with Baoshi/Wei/Fuzzy's group. My apologies to Jane and Chic....

_________________
"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!" -Marvin the Martian

Spam Poison. I think.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted quest logs VII
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:54 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2656
Quote:
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:47 am » And scene. Everyone have fun?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:47 am » Baoshi: ...We might regret letting Maimed go... but for now, we should get Deka to help, and or someplace... vaugly quiet. A body... that won;t be pleasant.
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:47 am » Wei: *waves bye* Yeah, yeah... promises, promises. *coughs up a little blood* ...granted, it'd be nice if they didn't come through on them
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:47 am » Oh... and he's recovering his weapon first
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:46 am » *East gate
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:46 am » And with that, he's jumping towards the easte gate.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:46 am » Thief pulls out whatever amounts for a cigarette in the Exalted world and puts it between his lips. "Just so you know? Ebs is only a wuss because he doesn't have a body to channel most of his power through yet. Fury's makin' him one though. I wouldn't be around when she's done with it."
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:46 am » Wei: So... luck in all your endevors that aren't related to killing this city?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:46 am » Baoshi: ...can't we just kill him a little? It;d be so satisfying... tch. Next time, there might not be room for barganing....
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:46 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:46 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:45 am » Wei: *chuckles* I figured... I'd wish you luck, if you weren't still part of that whole conquest thing... *shrug*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:45 am » He's shouldering the body of Maimed Hand.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:44 am » Thief watches Ebon vanish. "Creeeepy. And no. I can manage." He turns and looks at Wei and Baoshi. "Here's hoping the next time we meet you guys aren't dead, kay? Think about what I told you about the whole getting out of the city thing. Oh, and I'm taking the ghosts. Come on, boys and ghouls.
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:43 am » Wei: And you, Thief? You're load's just a little heavier...
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:43 am » [Jane: Just be glad this isn't a crossover, or his name'd be 'Eibon'. Think of what could happen then.]
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:43 am » Yes.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:43 am » Was it Ebon?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:43 am » Baoshi: ... *feels it* I think I can manage... I might need to set her down and patch *you* up soon, though.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:42 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:42 am » Baoshi... a link is severed. Just so you know
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:42 am » Wei: Whelp... that's creepy. So... you going to be okay carrying that lug around?
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:41 am » [Mei: Ha! I'd like to see you try.]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:41 am » Baoshi: ...I swear, I will send you back to the wheel of rencarnation.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:40 am » ....Bao is very close toordering Wei to Cu de grace Maim...
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:40 am » "You can just thank the Eclipse Knight for his valor now." And with that... he's beginning to fade away. "But this battle is far from over...I believe I'll go find Ini and make her slit her throat. Fare well."
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:40 am » Wei: ...For what it's worth, that's not us. It's never been us... *shrug* I suppose a little matter like that won't stop you
Demothesis « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:40 am » ShunOOC: oh give the melodrama a rest.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:40 am » DuskOOC: I'm curious, too, Fuzzy. About all of us.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:40 am » Baoshi: ....No, Ebon. I have so little. I won;t let YOU take it for vengance. Not you, not anyone. Neither friend, nor creation. I serve and protect both.
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:40 am » FuzzyOOC: Also, eep.
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:39 am » FuzzyOOC: ...I know I must have HAD a past, but I'm not sure it interacted with anyone else...
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:39 am » Eep.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:39 am » Ebon: Know this, reincarnation of the Sidereal Yori... next time we meet, you and yours will die.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:38 am » Baoshi: ...Then I'm sorry. I'm.... so sorry. *bows his head, as he picks up Deka*
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:37 am » [Mei: Wait, me? [preens]]
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:37 am » [Mei: Holy sh!t!]
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:37 am » Ebon: And before she stole my power from me.
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:37 am » Wei: *blinks* ...me?
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:37 am » Ebon: ...Before you helped that man murder my wife.
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:37 am » As far as I know..
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:37 am » Neither of us are, anyways...
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:36 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:36 am » Baoshi: ....Ebon... were we friends? Once?
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:36 am » Ok... so no one's trying anything? You're allowing Thief to take Maimed?
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:35 am » Wei: *puts down his daiklave* Granted, it's going back in my hand if either of you try anything... but minor details
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:35 am » Thief Unjustly Accused watches and waits for both Wei AND Baoshi to set down their weapons. Then he puts down his switchklave and walks towards Maimed Hand ONLY IF Wei will put down his weapon
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:34 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:34 am » Baoshi: We call it a Mulligan, then. *he gives Wei a look, sets down his staff, and walks over to Deka*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:34 am » The Ebon Blooded is quiet, as if in thought.
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:34 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:34 am » Wei: *looks down at Maimed* ...Not that I like giving up this idiot, but i suppose it's better than the alternative...
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:33 am » Thief Unjustly Accused gently sets down Deka. Then he narrows his eyes. "I'm not so stupid. put your weapons down, come over and get her. I'll do the same with my weapons. Ebbs, stay out of this."
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:32 am » Wei: ...*smiles* Now was that so hard?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:31 am » Baoshi: ...Wei?
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:31 am » Thief thinks. ""...fine. A trade. Right now. Give me Maimed Hand and I'll give you the girl. You guys get out of here as fast as you can. I'll just say I... did what I could to ensure we didn't lose this idiot again."
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:31 am » DekaOOC: I am starting to think retreating may not be a bad idea
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:30 am » Baoshi: It;s already difficult, theif. It's as difficult as anything can be. I won;t leave the city to death willingly. I;m sorry. I really am.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:29 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:29 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:29 am » (Pffftt... it;s got Dragon Blooded Chocks, Dragon Blooded breaks...*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:29 am » Thief looks like he's making the hardest decision of his life. "I don't want to do this, but... Juggernaut is coming. And you're already nearly exhausted. Take the hostage. Get out of here. You'll get your friend back. P-Please don't make this difficult."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:29 am » Baoshi: *tilts, so one eye gleams disconcertingly*
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:28 am » (We're p;utting the Circle back together! We're on a mission from the Unconquored Sun!)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:28 am » Baoshi: But. Then. This is buisness. Theif... I will chase you. Even if I have to just be very, *very* fast.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:27 am » Hah!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:27 am » Baoshi: ...I can;t bluff with a friends life... what a sorry time to find out. I don;t beleive you won;t just kill her after she;s done with the whatever your doing... and I don;t know you will kill her if I chase you now. We got the kids out, you know. All thans to you... that makes this hard.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:27 am » I'm suddenly think, aing of the church scene in Blues Brothers, and Thief as Belushi-'Have you seen the light?'
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:26 am » Teal: *nyamming on an evil cookie*
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:25 am » DuskOOC: Our are better!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:25 am » Baoshi: ....*has a bad case of '...' *
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:25 am » [Mei: Don't the Abyssals have evil cookies?]
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:23 am » well did Wei make his bluff check or not
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:23 am » DuskOOC: Come to the Solar side...we have cookies!
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:23 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:23 am » Err.... huh. Well, I'm not entirely sure what goes on now.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:21 am » drat
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:21 am » Err...nevermind. he can't do that.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:20 am » wallycaine: What's his appearance? Zobot: 3? Why? wallycaine: He gets minus one mdv because Wei is pretty! Zobot: Invoking his convictoin for this. Zobot: spending 1 WP
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:20 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:20 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:20 am » Eee.
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:19 am » ><
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:19 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:19 am » ...his social MDV is 6.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:17 am » I see 6
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:16 am » Wei: *lying his ass off*
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:16 am » 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=7
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:16 am » A swirl of pinprick white lights, like stars, swirl around her in a whirlwind, coming out of the ground, circling her and finally disapearing above her head whispy tendrils of smoke of gold, purple, and dark gray accompany the stars.
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:16 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:16 am » Sure
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:15 am » (can I discribe it anyways? since it is still in effect?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:15 am » (Hee!)
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:15 am » (I think I'll have an Anime banner instead :) )
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:14 am » oh well
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:14 am » Oh! you know what I forgot to do, discribe Deka's anima banner for when she shot
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:13 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:13 am » Add two dice, Wei. That's a pretty good point
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:13 am » Baoshi: *just... quiet*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:13 am » just so we dn't have to wast time.
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:13 am » Wei: *stands up, dropping the limp body of Maimed off of him* And if you kill her... surely you've heard of the rage of solars before?
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:13 am » I'm suspending combat for the moment... I'm going to keep it simple and say this all happens in a single tick
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:13 am » *lie
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:12 am » Wei, amke a social attack: Presence + Charisma. Or Perform if you're trying to lye
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:12 am » WeiOOC: Bluff, bluff, bluff the abyssal!
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:11 am » Wei: *gestures to Ebon Shadow* This fool can't touch me, they can't touch me, you already know first hand you can't touch me... I will catch you, and I will free her from you, no matter what.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:11 am » At this Thief looks hurt.
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:10 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:10 am » [/plot point]
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:10 am » Wei: ...And you know that if you do that, whatever punishment this Mask has prepared for you will be a trifle... You won't get away again.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:09 am » "...You;d use her to kill ehte city, then."
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:09 am » DekaOOC: My advice, find a way to track him and get the rest of the party
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:09 am » ""We only need one of you alive. Doesn't have to be her to get the way into Autocthon's manse."
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:08 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:08 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:08 am » "Wouldn't do that if I were you, you big palooka. If anyone follows me, I m-might just slit her throat. I'm not stupid enough to fight you again... but her life hangs by a thread... and I'm the knife that could sever it if I need to."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:07 am » "...I know you did. Thank you for that. I really mean that. But if you think for one minute I will let you take one more person from me...
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:07 am » *three
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:07 am » Wei: *glares* ...Baoshi, you can go. Or you can deal with these two, and I'll go after him... I don't care.
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:06 am » WeiOOC: ...I ain't afraid of no ghosts!
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:06 am » ""But I told you guys to run."
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:06 am » "...sorry. I don't wanna do this."
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:05 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:05 am » Thief Unjustly Accused looks up at Baoshi. "You could easily stop me, Tao, but you won't. Because Mask of Winters needs one of you alive, and you know you can take Mr. Axe-in-head hostage and trade for her back. Besides, you should probably prevent your other friend from getting killed by those old ghosts, shouldn't you?"
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:05 am » OOCBaoshi: ...It;s his job.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:04 am » DekaOOC: All because I wanted to stop Maimed
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:03 am » Thief's attack is speed 4, so he goes again on 19
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:03 am » Baoshi: ...*calm fury*
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:03 am » (Usually... unless there's massive damage, or they've already taken large amounts of lethal)
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:03 am » Yeah... *nods* So she's unconscious. But this is still bad
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:03 am » ok
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:03 am » Like I said, If I understand it correctly, she has one dying level left before true death
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:03 am » He did use the flat.
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:03 am » Yeah. Bashing damage in Incapacitated leads to knockout.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:02 am » Just to knock her out
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:02 am » If he DID kill her, he wasn't intending to
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:02 am » Yes.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:02 am » Deka: *eyues rolls up and falls over*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:01 am » I think... isn't that how it works?
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:01 am » Phü.
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:01 am » Oh.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:01 am » She's unconscious... not dead.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:01 am » Eep.
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:01 am » !!!!!!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:01 am » Yeah, she;s out.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:01 am » That puts me at dying
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:01 am » Five bashing...
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:01 am » 5 instead of 7.
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:00 am » 1 less.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:00 am » And I choose not to act on that knowledge and left a charm open for a dodge
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:00 am » Well, the good news is that he did less damage
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:00 am » 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=6
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:00 am » eeee.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:00 am » ooooow
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:00 am » Yeah... a reroll is called for
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:59 am » *whaps Thief with a rolled up newspaper* Bad Abyssal! No cookie1
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:59 am » (...you should have added strength in there... reroll?) :P
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:59 am » . . .
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:59 am » ><
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:59 am » 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=3 Oh dear....
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:59 am » WeiOOC: ...I suppose that's nice?
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:58 am » Err, if she's already in negative health levels from lethal...
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:58 am » Ok... so he has 4, + 4L for the switchklave, but it's 4B instead of 4L.... so 8
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:58 am » I got a 4B soak
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:57 am » But go ahead and roll the damage and see what we get
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:57 am » Well, it CAN kill, but you have to have a TON of it.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:57 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:57 am » That is true
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:57 am » The good news is that she's not dead. Bashing damage can't kill. But it can knock out.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:57 am » DekaOOC: Ha! I knew there was a reason why I liked you
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:57 am » "Yeah, by the way, sorry about this. But I can't go back to Mask of Winters empty handed..."
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:56 am » so 7
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:56 am » He's using the flat of his blade, however, to deal bashing damage. So mark off one of those successes.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:56 am » D:
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:56 am » yeah this will probably finish off Deka
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:56 am » 8
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:55 am » i see 8
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:55 am » He's darting out behind Deka and attempting to stab her: 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=4, 1d10=5
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:55 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:54 am » What's he gonna do?
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:52 am » maybe
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:52 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:52 am » Deka:*Probably could have detected him if she didn;t have so many negatives*
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:52 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:51 am » And in this case, that means his attack is considered unexpected.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:51 am » I thought so
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:51 am » Phew.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:51 am » Yeaaah... with his 9 dice and the effects of his shadow cloak technique (Abyssal guide, page 171) he's... got a bit higher than any of that.
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:50 am » 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=3
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:49 am » 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=5
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:49 am » Not me 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=2
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:49 am » BaoshiOOC: You;ve taken nine!
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:48 am » now then... Wei, Baoshi, and Deka all can make Percpetion + Awareness checks to notice Thief Unjustly Accused before he goes.
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:48 am » WeiOOC: ...don't incapacitate yourself for me. Geez...
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:48 am » err...no, Wei doens't take any
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:48 am » Down to 13 periphrial, and -2 health. And thanks, z....
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:48 am » Ok, Baoshi takes 1L, Wei takes 1L
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:47 am » Hm. I may have to consider adjusting that power I gvae you to count as a charm use for your action. But regardless, I don't houserule in the middle fo a game like that.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:47 am » ....You hush and let him be idioticaly noble.
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:47 am » Wei: *...was willing to take the first hit, but okay*
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:47 am » DekaOOC: *high five Baoshi, gently*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:47 am » Baoshi can take the first hit, and will. Another 4 esence.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:46 am » The other one misses: 1d10=5
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:46 am » And the second?
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:46 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:46 am » DANG Wei the dice roller has it in for you: I swear I'm not cheating: 1d10=9 ><
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:45 am » *nod* That they do
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:45 am » They're extras. Sorry about that.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:45 am » so they each get minimum damage?
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:45 am » I thought they weren't extras
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:45 am » Wei's denyed his dodge and parry, so that's raw damage
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:45 am » *snirk*
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:45 am » (Two for the second, hawk... extras don't get 10's)
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:45 am » Inky, Pinky, Blinky, and Clyde.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:44 am » Err...maybe one of them was Pinky
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:44 am » 2 for the first one and 3 for the second one
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:44 am » Inky Blinky Winky and Clyde
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:44 am » What are the names of the Pac man ghosts? Oh, yeah-Inky, blinky, winkey and...doc?
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:44 am » 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=3, 1d10=8 for ghost 2
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:43 am » 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=9 for ghost 1
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:43 am » Now the ghosts attack Wei. Since this is on the same tick, technically he's still in the grapple, however
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:42 am » Yes.
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:42 am » *nod* Right Hawk
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:42 am » so that was 15 right? so I go again on 19?
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:42 am » WeiOOC; If I recall, there's some ghosts that want to eat me?
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:41 am » WeiOOC: *shrug* I wasn't going to act on it anyways... Regardless, lets move on
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:41 am » Well I kinda knew about dying levels
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:40 am » I don't like being mean, but players have to sink or swim on their own. No coaching.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:40 am » nice
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:40 am » A) Mei, you're not there, and B ) Please refrain from commenting on metagame knowledge or I will penalize you for it.
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:40 am » WeiOOC: ...And once again, I'm sitting here distracting him for the final blow...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:40 am » Pfftt....
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:40 am » DekaOOC: Hey, I jsut got lucky with the final blow, Wei did most of the work
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:39 am » ... *snerk*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:39 am » And ONCE AGAIN, Deka fires a glorious arrow inot this Exaltation's host, felling it.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:39 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:39 am » Mei: There's no way you've exhausted his Dying levels yet.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:39 am » You ca'nt really be sure which.
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:39 am » Yes!
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:39 am » Or dead.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:39 am » Deka: *sticks tongue out*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:38 am » Ok... he's incapacitated.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:38 am » Yay!
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:37 am » Deka: And your mother too! You stupid Dung beattle
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:37 am » 2 aggrivated!
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:37 am » 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=8
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:37 am » ok so 4 dice
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:36 am » No natural soak, though.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:36 am » Err... ok. His armor's letahl soak is as always, 12 L
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:36 am » Armor's aggravated soak is the same as its lethal soak.
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:36 am » Just your armor's lethal soak is applied
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:36 am » *stamina soak
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:36 am » Actually, you just ignore soak
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:35 am » Aggrivated soak is your armor lethal soak
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:35 am » ...he's largely dead... and i'm pretty sure you halve armor for aggrivated damage
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:35 am » before soak
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:35 am » which makes it 16A
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:35 am » Yes.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:34 am » so I get 2 succeses
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:34 am » At -2 wound penalties, his parry is a 5.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:34 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:34 am » Fair nuff.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:33 am » how mjuch does that reduce it to
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:33 am » I don't usually invoke stunts for NPCs, but given the circumstances, I'm granting him a 1-die stunt, so basically he's using Wei to try and parry the arrow.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:33 am » I got 7 success so
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:33 am » ok
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:33 am » Fuzzy: EEP!
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:32 am » Well ok then... with a cry of "You'll never defeat me like this! I REFUSE IT!" He spins his body, shifting Wei in the way of the attack, trying to parry him like Wei did to him
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:32 am » And that is why I have it all down on my handy dandy combat cheat sheat
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:31 am » Wheee!
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:31 am » ok 3 for the bow, 2 for strength, 2 for the arrow, 3 for essense arrow basic, 4 more for rightous and 7 for the success and it is aggrivated due to Flare
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:30 am » That being said, he was gonna stunt a defense if he could
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:30 am » yes. i'd like that
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:30 am » I mean why it is 21A
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:30 am » If you want the numbers I can give it to you
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:30 am » Yeah... he hits
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:30 am » Holy....
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:29 am » Very cool.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:29 am » Shis kabob?
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:28 am » so 21A raw
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:28 am » Nice.
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:28 am » ...I think he hits?
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:28 am » 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=3
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:27 am » 14 total
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:27 am » Ok... how much essence do you have left, Hawk?
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:27 am » which bumps my anima banner to 14
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:27 am » The ghosts are both declaring attacks against Wei.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:26 am » 5 perphial
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:26 am » Gonna use essence arrow again, using both rightous and flare
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:25 am » Not gonna metagame and do my normal atack as if I still don't know about accused
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:25 am » You may. Go ahead. Baoshi, you go as well
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:25 am » Alright, can I shoot first?
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:25 am » Thief: I have soulsteel switchklaves. Those daggers were just for throwing
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:25 am » Wei: Heh... I'd never think that. I'm pretty sure your dice are trying to kill me, though
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:24 am » DuskOOC: I don't think the fact that I swiped his daggers will help you guys any....
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:24 am » true
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:24 am » Besides, none of your characters know Thief is here right now
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:24 am » I know. I'm just always making sure I'm aboveboard and never that I'm trying deliberately to screw you.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:24 am » Still gonna shoot Mained though
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:23 am » I didn't tiink you were
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:23 am » Just to make sure no one thought I was cheating.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:23 am » I had witnesses I told: Jane and Claire.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:23 am » I figured
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:23 am » Beat me to it, Tinker.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:23 am » Ooooh.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:23 am » Remember when I had you guys roll Perception + Awareness checks at the beginning of the scene?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:23 am » ....DUHN DUN DUN!
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:23 am » What?
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:23 am » Accused huh
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:23 am » Lets do it
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:23 am » Ok...well.... Next tick then! Baoshi, Ghosts, Deka... and Thief Unjustly Accused.
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:22 am » "
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:22 am » Or, as some video games might say, "FINISH HIM!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:22 am » *sleepy, but exited*
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:22 am » Oh, it's always fun to watch. Finish it!
Demothesis « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:22 am » it's alright Zo, I got to watch an awesome fight
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:22 am » Finish it!
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:22 am » I'm OK over here. [west coast late-stayer]
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:22 am » Finish it!
Demothesis « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:22 am » yeah, 2:21 for me
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:22 am » Are people ok with going a bit later to finish this up or do people have to go? Demo Jane, Chic, I'm sorry I made you guys come here for nothing!
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:22 am » Shush, you and finish the fight!
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:21 am » yeah
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:21 am » Geeze, it's 1:21 for me, isn't it?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:21 am » Woo!
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:20 am » That was awesome.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:20 am » thanks Wally. You all will find out why i ask later in the game.
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:20 am » [Mei: It's your past lives coming back to haunt you.]
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:20 am » hehe
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:20 am » ...I'm not sure why I know that off the top of my head
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:20 am » *snerk*
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:19 am » ...Four
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:19 am » *shrug* I am, but it won't beat hardness...
Demothesis « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:19 am » hey Wally, strange question, but you're sort of the exalted encyclopedia: How many arms does the unconqured sun have?
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:19 am » I assume you're inflicting Crush?
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:19 am » [Wooo!]
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:19 am » Wei wins.
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:19 am » Go Wei!
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:18 am » does Wei have to meet and beat or beat 4
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:18 am » 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=7 Wei's attempt
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:18 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:18 am » [Mei: [holds up mint] Well, it would work...]
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:18 am » 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=5 His attempt
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:18 am » DekaOOC: *cough* right Mei
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:17 am » he's at -2, so... 2 martial arts, 4 for valor, and 4 strenght, so he's got 8 dice
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:17 am » [Mei: Hey, Wei! Respond that you're really female, with 'I am no man'! That always gets the crowd going.]
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:17 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:17 am » Baoshi: *valor 4.*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:17 am » He's down to 3 willpower... but adds his 4 valor dice.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:17 am » Ok. However, he WILL be spending a willpower to channel his valor in this situation. With a loud cry of "No man can hold me" he's tensing his body and pushing against Wei's flagging arms, his axe-hand dangerously close to cutting Wei's body
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:16 am » ok
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:15 am » (nod) Plus, I dont' think it'd affect anyone who's attacking him right now (They all have Valor 3 or greater)
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:14 am » the +2 to DV innately would be useful, but he's not gonna waste his action doing it
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:14 am » Well crap... well, unlss he can burn essence intentionally as a free action, he's just gonna make the str + martial arts check
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:13 am » (Ten motes then... same as Wei's)
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:13 am » (No, Jane... It's determined based on the anima banner. He's talking about the special version, not the regular banner)
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:13 am » He's Dusk Caste...
Demothesis « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:12 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:12 am » [Er, none, I think. Or, enough Peripheral to drive his anima up as normal.]
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:12 am » (It depends on the anima... which caste?)
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:12 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:12 am » I think 10
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:12 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:12 am » (How much essence does he have to spend?)
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:11 am » [It can be done.]
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:11 am » If he can, he's TOTALLY going to invoke it
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:10 am » I forget
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:10 am » I need to look up if he can trigger his anima banner intentionally
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:10 am » Ok. One second first of all
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:09 am » It's an opposed strength or dex + martial arts check
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:09 am » Ok... so I'm assuming to break free Maimed has to hope that Wei rolls low?
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:08 am » Laitu: *is fuzzy and hugging*
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:08 am » Wei: *whispers in Maimed's ear* You're never getting out of this... not until the day you die. It just happens to be today *smiles*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:08 am » DM OOC: *Crying*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:07 am » Wei's up now! And the Maimed Hand is gonna try to break the hold. Totally
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:07 am » Ok... his lance is speed 5, so he goes at tick 18
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:06 am » Evil needs hugs, too.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:06 am » Oh, he is. But right now he gets a hug.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:06 am » BethOOC: *gives The Dm a plate of cookies*
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:05 am » Laitu: *somewhat confused*
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:05 am » Wei: *PDV of 3, assuming Maimed isn't a sword, and has a defense value of zero*
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:05 am » Laitu: *hugs the DM*
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:05 am » Laitu: ...he's not evil?
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:05 am » Ok... the spear just impacts against Maimed's soulsteel armor, making a sound like a maiden screaming in Pain
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:05 am » ...Laitu, gove the nice DM a hug, okay?
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:05 am » wow
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:05 am » *Cries*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:05 am » ....1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=3
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:04 am » Pffffffff...
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:04 am » Wei: I don't CAaaaaaaare!
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:04 am » if I sucessfully parry, anyways
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:04 am » MaimedOOC: I'm not even Maaaaasterwooooork!
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:04 am » regain essence akin to a 1-die stunt
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:04 am » Wei: *is weilding Maimed as a defensive weapon!*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:03 am » But you do take wound penalties for it...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:03 am » Baoshi: ...You;re a sick goddamned excuse for a shade of a dragon blooded, then!
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:03 am » Go Wei!
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:03 am » I don't know how else I'd approximate a defensive stunt.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:03 am » Ok... for the purposes of this action, Wei, I'm going to rule that your stunt allows you your parry defense value
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:03 am » Hah!
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:03 am » Wei: Once more... who said it ever happend the first time, you deluded fool?
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:02 am » The one who boasted no terrestrial could draw his blood... there's a sick irony in -wha?
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:02 am » Eeeeeeeep...
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:02 am » [Mei: Yeah yeah yeah. Stars trumps Earth trumps Sun. Move it!]
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:02 am » Wei will twist as Ebon comes towards him, and push Maimed in front of the spear, hoping to make him falter before hitting his own ally
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:02 am » Eeep!!
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:02 am » "Eclipse Knight. Once more you will fall before me. Once more the sun falls to the children of the earth."
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:01 am » Eep!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:01 am » Eeep.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:01 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:01 am » So he's going to draw a shadowy spear and round on Wei.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:00 am » He's going to... well, his possession has been failing
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:59 am » I was kinda thinking of D&D term in a way
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:59 am » Hee!
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:59 am » Z beat me until I understood so I hope no harm
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:59 am » Tick 13.... The Ebon Blooded's turn!
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:58 am » I misunderstood!
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:58 am » My mistake
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:58 am » Sorry people
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:58 am » She does go on tick 15 next, though
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:58 am » Using the power she did is equivalent to a basic charm
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:58 am » Erm... actually... Deka can't attack
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:57 am » Baoshi: *is at strong caste mark*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:57 am » Err...nevermind. You're right
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:57 am » ah ok
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:56 am » 8, actually... before that is strong caste mark
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:56 am » and I think 10 is when it starts showing
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:56 am » Err...Deka, your bow is speed 6 and it's tick 11. Don't you go on 16 now?
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:55 am » and now got 7 motes into my anima banner
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:55 am » Ok... the man groans as his arrow impacts him.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:55 am » Yay!
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:55 am » and I go again on 15
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:55 am » 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=3
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:54 am » so 3 dice
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:54 am » His soak is still in effec,t though. so 15 L.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:54 am » his Lethal soak is a 15 right?
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:54 am » ....well, I SEE the point but it wouldn't help much.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:54 am » Phew.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:53 am » so 5, his DV is 0... hm. He could try to stunt but I don't see a point.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:53 am » so 12L raw
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:53 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:53 am » 5
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:53 am » 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=9
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:52 am » I know
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:52 am » Wei: *can take it*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:52 am » if you critfail, you know I'll rule you hit Wei.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:52 am » alright, you know what I am doing, and aiming for Maimed again
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:51 am » Err...next is Deka
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:51 am » DekaOOC: *hugs her Cart brother*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:50 am » Baoshi: HANDS. OFF. MY FRIEND.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:50 am » so who is next
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:50 am » Wei: ...I could have sworn I'd get hurt more by that...
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:50 am » right
Demothesis « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:50 am » .
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:49 am » Cooooooooooooool...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:49 am » *grins*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:49 am » add 1 L. Wei, instead of taking 2L, you take 1 L.
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:49 am » Wei: *is suddenly back at -2 again*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:49 am » Baoshi: Nn!
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:49 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:49 am » Oh. Oh, I see... Ok, Baoshi... suddenly small cuts ripple down your character's chest...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:49 am » He doesn;t know how. He jus suddenly expends energy, and twists the world a little bit.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:48 am » Deka: Thanks for taking some for the team Wei
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:48 am » (You should start rolling it in real life, so you can fudge it if you're doing too well :P )
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:48 am » ....actualy, baoshi will spend 4 essence. With a surge of empathy, he absorbs one of the ghosts damage.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:48 am » Hee!
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:48 am » it just seems like the Invisable Castle thingy has it in for Wei
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:48 am » Wei: *Sigh* I'm still alive!
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:48 am » wow
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:47 am » ...friggin heck. I swear I'm not cheating. You can search for the names if you think I am: 1d10=10
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:47 am » still one damage
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:47 am » Whee!
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:47 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:47 am » ...does that make it a half a sucess?
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:47 am » Yep
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:46 am » Plus it's a damage roll, so it's only one sucess twice over ^_^
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:46 am » As an extra that's only 1 success
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:46 am » ouch
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:46 am » 1d10=10
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:46 am » *nod* Sounds right
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:46 am » So minimum damage for both... what's their essence?
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:46 am » So they're both just doing the minimum 1 damage
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:45 am » Minus Wei's soak
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:45 am » Wei has 13 L soak
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:45 am » And the second one does 13L
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:45 am » so that's 12 L
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:45 am » So the first one has 2 raw damage, +3 for strength, + their 7 L axe damage
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:45 am » Both will be rolling minium damage, though... I think
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:44 am » Umm... that was just the to hit roll
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:44 am » No offence Wei
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:44 am » Oh, good point
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:44 am » well if Wei is grappling, wouldn't his dv be a 0 as well?
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:44 am » regardless... do either of the ghosts do any damage?
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:44 am » Oh well. No big deal.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:43 am » Death knight! Rain of blood! Wei brutaly injured!
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:43 am » Granted, I'm not there, so I don't know if that counts...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:43 am » There is fear, z. There is such fear.
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:43 am » I'm afraid.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:43 am » BaoshiOOC: ...not YOU again... bug off, pirate.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:43 am » I wanted fear. Oh well... thre's always next time
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:43 am » [???: Looks like 8aoshi has all the luck. Gr8! ::::)]
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:42 am » ...you have a strange definition of 'way too easy'
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:42 am » So two sucesses on the first, three on the second
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:42 am » I made this encounter way to easy
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:42 am » le sigh...
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:42 am » 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=9
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:42 am » 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=9
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:41 am » Baoshi: *is the Fate hammer!*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:41 am » Both are attacking Wei
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:41 am » Now the ghosts go
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:41 am » Yay!
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:41 am » He's down to -2's
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:41 am » Err...all of them
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:41 am » ><
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:41 am » Ok then.. he's down MOST of his -1 health levels... firp!
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:41 am » .
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:41 am » Are we down to his -2 health levels yet?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:40 am » 5 bashing.
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:40 am » Five bashing damage
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:40 am » BaoshiOOC: Taste the starshine, *cussercusser!*
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:40 am » Batter up!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:40 am » 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=4
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:40 am » MaimedOOC: Darn it! NOT AGAIN!
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:39 am » 10 dice *nod*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:39 am » Ah. 10 then.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:39 am » Alright. Whats my roll, then?
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:39 am » Wally's right.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:39 am » Err...ok then. 9
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:39 am » And his stamina is 4.
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:39 am » It's rounded down
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:39 am » 11/2+4
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:39 am » His soak is... er... well, for the piercing, his 11B is halved, 6 for armor.
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:39 am » Soak, if what's below is right, is 9
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:38 am » Demo, check your PM inbox
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:38 am » [Mei: Go Taoshi!]
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:38 am » *Evil grin at maimed*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:37 am » Whats the soak? 1/2 armor, since it's pircing.
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:37 am » WeiOOC: Mwahahahahhaah... now you know how it feels!
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:37 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:37 am » Oh dear...
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:37 am » It's true. he can't.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:37 am » Before soak.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:37 am » No, wait. I mean 19
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:36 am » ....19 after soak, right?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:36 am » 20 before soak.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:35 am » Brilliant.
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:35 am » Wei's holding him out for you to hit
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:35 am » Well. Alright then.
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:35 am » *nod* He can't dodge or parry without a stunt or magic
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:35 am » ...Seriously?
Demothesis « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:34 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:34 am » So, three extra sucesses!
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:34 am » his dv would be a 0 wouldn't it?
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:33 am » 3
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:33 am » ....tch. 3.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:33 am » Ok. take your action, Tinker
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:33 am » 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=1
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:33 am » "EMPRESS CURSE YOUR MAIDEN DAMNED MASTER, he has my FRIEND!"
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:33 am » Deka: *sigh in relief*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:32 am » The Ghosts, for their part, screech "Master!" And both flock to attack Wei
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:32 am » Baoshi is near the thing. About 2 yards.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:32 am » Well, hell, Ill be doing the same thing anyways. Dart behind mister Death knight, ignoring the ghost, and attacking like hell while he;s vulnerable from the crush.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:31 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:30 am » ...How far is baoshi from wei and mister death knight, and they;re against a wal? Or in the open?
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:30 am » So his action fizzles. Tick 10! Baoshi and the ghosts go again!
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:30 am » really?
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:29 am » Nevermind. He can't try to break it until Wei's turn again
Demothesis « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:28 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:28 am » Eeee....
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:27 am » the bad news is that it's now tick 9, and Maimed goes again. So he might be able to break it
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:27 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:27 am » sorta
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:27 am » Wei: Hit him! Hit him now!
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:27 am » The good news is that while Maimed is being held, he's vulnerable
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:26 am » Darn it...
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:26 am » Maimed: *Evil grin*
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:26 am » 8 < 9, so no damage... darn hardness
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:26 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:25 am » ...Never mind, Ijust realized
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:25 am » Phew.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:25 am » I took that into account: 11 B halved, but rounded up
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:25 am » DuskOOC:*tickles the villain while Wei has him pinned*
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:25 am » So... minimum damage again!
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:25 am » Just the armor portion, but yes...
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:24 am » So he's got 10B
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:24 am » And his soak is halved?
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:24 am » - soak, of course
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:23 am » So 8 damage?
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:23 am » It's damage equal to Strength+number of sucesses on attack roll... and its' piercing
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:22 am » Ok...make your crush attack?
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:22 am » Wei: *squeezing him as hard as he can*
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:22 am » Ooooooh...
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:22 am » DekaOOC: Hold him long enough ok
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:22 am » Also, Wei gets to inflict crush...
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:22 am » ok then
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:21 am » Tick 14
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:21 am » when does Wei go next?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:21 am » Go man, go!
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:21 am » Ok, Wei's grappled him
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:21 am » Oh yeah
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:21 am » -1 for action, -1 for mobility penalty, -1 for wound penalty
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:20 am » So it is a 6 then
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:20 am » Oooooh
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:20 am » Who needs the WWF when you have Wei?
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:20 am » His dodge DV is 7
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:20 am » (Damage doesn't effect your MDV... just your physical DV's
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:20 am » Wei: *Tackles and pins Maimed* And this is for swinging at baoshi, you bastard... *inflicts Crush*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:18 am » 7.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:18 am » unless the bashing damage gets healed, then it would be a 4
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:18 am » 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=9
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:17 am » DekaOOC: right,a MDV of 2.... this should go over fine
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:17 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:17 am » (But DEKA... heh heh heh)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:16 am » Whee!
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:16 am » (It is...so no Baoshi and Wei are immune)
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:16 am » [Also, I think that's only once per scene.]
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:15 am » Wei stares at Maimed, who's now behind him, and with a step and a bound, tackles Maimed and pins him up against the wall. "You don't get to stop me from protecting my friends!" *cough cough*
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:15 am » [Mei: How's that supposed to work?]
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:15 am » Next
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:15 am » That being said, Wei gains a point of limit for resisting an unnatural mental influence.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:15 am » man, he's like Mei's foil in that he always fails
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:15 am » [Mei: [yaoi fangirl]]
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:14 am » Unless Wei's MDV is less than 2, Ebony kinda misses.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:14 am » The Ebon Blooded's luck sucks:1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=2
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:14 am » FuzzyOOC: *grumbles*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:13 am » BaoshiOOC: Dear, she;s admiring, not possesing.
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:13 am » Wei: ...You won't get to do that again.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:13 am » Wei, what are you doing?
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:13 am » Fuzzy: *glares at Mei* Miiiiiine!
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:12 am » "I... Not yet... will not die yet..." The Ebon Blooded turns on Wei and is attempting to possess him. Really, right now this guy's a one trick pony.
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:12 am » [Mei: Now take off your shirt and start sword dancing!]
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:12 am » *snerk*
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:12 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:12 am » Fffffphew.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:12 am » With the Ebon Blooded.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:11 am » ....
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:11 am » Forgot. Wei's on tick 8
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:11 am » Oh... wait. You're right
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:11 am » ...
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:11 am » ..
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:11 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:10 am » *Ummm... tick eight Wei?
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:10 am » ><
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:10 am » Ffff...
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:10 am » Tick 6: No one! Tick 7: no one! Tick 8: No one! Tick nine... The Ebon Blooded
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:10 am » ok who is next
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:09 am » His speed is 4, so he goes again on tick 9
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:09 am » Maimed Hand OOC: I have 6 willpower. My DM forgot to channel my valor for that roll, so I've onyl spent 2 of it
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:08 am » [Mei: And your Willpower tally iiiiiis ~?]
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:07 am » Maimed: Also remember one more thing: I can use that combo ANOTHER TIME with peripheral essence.
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:07 am » Wei: *chuckles* You aren't the end of anything. Just another obstacle! *spits blood in his fac*
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:07 am » OOC*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:07 am » MaimedOOC: Come within reach of my axe and say that, little monk.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:07 am » Deka: I could have taken 6 damage, not that I would be useful afterward but at least I could take that
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:07 am » [Mei: Your head's still full of water. You're a tank, aren't you?]
Demothesis « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:07 am » ShunOOC: You'll kill us all with puns if nothing else.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:06 am » ....Pffttt...
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:06 am » 6.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:06 am » ow
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:06 am » Maimed: I am the end.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:06 am » 6.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:06 am » 6
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:06 am » 6?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:06 am » Eeeep.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:06 am » Damage: 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=9
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:05 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:05 am » Alright. So 8 + 7L + 4... so 19
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:05 am » *shrug* Assuming you don't roll ridiculously, you shouldn't kill him... that said, you usually do
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:04 am » So Laitu won't kill him with the baseball bat?
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:04 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:04 am » and his strenght is 4... >< Maybe I should ignore strength...
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:04 am » Why are you apologizing?
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:04 am » ...his Perfect Axe is a 7l weapon... sorrysorrysorrysorrysorry><!
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:03 am » Plus his strength
Demothesis « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:03 am » *fingers crossed*
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:03 am » correct
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:03 am » Plus his weapon, right?
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:03 am » Ok... so he's got 8 dice of possible damage
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:02 am » After halving, 8 soak
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:02 am » That's why I said 'a lot'
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:02 am » It's because of Ebon Lighting Prana.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:02 am » Armor soak is halved, Claire.
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:01 am » Please tell me Wei has a lot of soak...
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:01 am » Extra, yes...
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:01 am » Ok. so 16 successes then?
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:01 am » It's not aggrivated damage. He's not even got a soulsteel weapon
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:00 am » ...Ah.
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:00 am » so 8 sucesses before doubling
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:00 am » [Mei: Please tell me that's not aggravated damage.]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:00 am » .....*Falls over*
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:00 am » - 6 for Wei's parry DV
Demothesis « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:00 am » O.O
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:00 am » It's 10 sucesses, +4 for the excellency
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:00 am » Err... correct me, Wally
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:00 am » *hides under a box*
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:00 am » Nope, not quite how it works...
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:59 am » Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep...
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:59 am » and it's piercing damage, so armor soak is halved
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:59 am » ouch
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:59 am » so that's 12 successes, doubled for the Grevious, so 24
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:59 am » yeouch.
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:59 am » so eight extra sucesses
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:59 am » Eeeeeep...
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:59 am » Oh my god: 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=3
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:58 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:58 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:57 am » *nod*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:57 am » so 10 dice with 4 successes before even rolling
Demothesis « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:57 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:57 am » OOCBaoshi: ....Tapdancing on ice time? Only for battle...
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:57 am » And he adds 4 successes automatically...
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:57 am » This amounts to 9 dice + 2 for his axe's accuracy -1 for wound penalties, the attack is considered Grevious and piercing...
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:56 am » [Mei: Well, that helps a bit.]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:56 am » phewww.....
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:55 am » He's just run out of personal essence. He's also spending a 3rd willpower to channel his valor for this.
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:55 am » Wei: *spends one mote to use reflexive sidestep technique*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:55 am » So a total of 12 essence and 2 willpower for the combo. And no. This is all personal essence.
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:55 am » Is he glowy yet?
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:54 am » [Mei: I think the combo rules need a redesign.]
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:54 am » Ebon Lightning Prana is 3 m, 1 wp.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:54 am » So he's adding 4 successes for Melee Excellency 2... that's 8 motes, he pays 1 for Savage Shade style...
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:52 am » DuskOOC: Hmm, I should name my combo. 'Socialite?' *grin8
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:52 am » DekaOOC: Can I call mine "The Point?"
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:52 am » Baoshi: If I ever *have* a combo, I;m calling it *Footnote.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:51 am » So he's just making the one attack
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:51 am » Err... nevermind. he can't flurry.
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:51 am » I'm wondering how much essence the impending doom will have left after this...
Demothesis « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:51 am » ShunOOC: I think I'll call my combo: The final word, prologue.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:50 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:50 am » .....*glances at essence left, back at the ipending doom....*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:49 am » In additon to that, since they're all supplemental charms, he'll be making a flurry of 2 attacks, paying the essence cost of the charm and the willpower cost for each
Demothesis « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:49 am » ShunOOC: Bit pretentious of a name huh?
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:49 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:49 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:48 am » A combination of Melee Excellency 2, Ebon Lightning Prana, and Savage Shade Style
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:48 am » Wei: *will be using a defensive charm*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:48 am » ...Nertz.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:48 am » He's using his combo, "The End"
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:47 am » Maimed: Hmmph. The black wind howls.... *Raises his axe at Wei*
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:46 am » *nod* That he does...
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:46 am » Wait... Maimed goes on tick 5 too
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:44 am » Deka, by my math your bow is a speed 6, so you go on tick 11
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:44 am » So Deka goes again on 11
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:44 am » along with Baoshi.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:44 am » Ok. both the ghosts are speed 5, so they go again on tick 10
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:43 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:42 am » lol
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:42 am » *snerk*
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:42 am » *snerk*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:42 am » Ghost OOC: Bad NPC! Bad! *baps self*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:42 am » *snicker*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:42 am » ...the other ghost baps itself with it's axe for even THINKING of attacking Wei: 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=1
Demothesis « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:41 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:41 am » It's not an extra. Using the rules for war ghosts on page 318
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:41 am » Deka: *thumbs nose at ghost for wanting to attack her*
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:41 am » (If it gets... three tens and one other sucess, it can hit Wei if it's not an extra)
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:41 am » [Chance of making a threshold of 7 with 5 dice: .7%]
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:40 am » (If it's an extra, it doesn't get two sucesses for tens, and has no chance of hitting)
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:40 am » Yeah. that ghost misses
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:40 am » It could get a LOT of 10's...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:40 am » 7-1 for attacking.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:40 am » My PDV is 6. No dice.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:39 am » *snerk*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:39 am » Should I bother rolling?
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:39 am » The SECOND ghost wants to attack Deka, but it can't get to her this turn, so it'll just move to attack Wei and then move to attack Deka next action it gets. Wei, can a ghost even HIT you with 5 dice?
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:39 am » 5 successes
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:38 am » Swinging with a etheral axe at his chest... 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=10
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:38 am » Shiza.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:38 am » The first one is moving to attack Baoshi!
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:38 am » The ghosts go now!
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:37 am » Ok... his body, solid as it is, shifts and warps away from Baoshi's attack
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:37 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:37 am » [Mei: [giggle] Paaaaatttttern spiders.... be so nice as to bite this guy, would you? [points at Ebon]]
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:36 am » Ebon Blooded OOC: No.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:36 am » Ebon Dragon OOC: Yes we will. Now get in the friggin world of endless pain and suffering already! *Points at the Ebon Blooded*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:36 am » "...Take that... flailing. Then."
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:36 am » 8 DV? Ouch...
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:36 am » Presumably -1 for the action... but still more than enough to dodge
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:36 am » ......nertz.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:36 am » "The Wheel cannot take me, boy... my soul is bound to the Yozi... but they will not have me yet!"
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:35 am » 4. Not baaad... ish...
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:35 am » His Dodge DV is pretty nasty, though... 8 DV
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:35 am » 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=3
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:34 am » Ok... attack.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:34 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:33 am » I declaire my attack.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:33 am » "Stay. Out. Of. My. HEAD! Begone to the wheel of recarnation, already!!"
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:33 am » [Mei: [bamboozles Ebon]]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:32 am » Right. Baoshi will turn, and attack mister ghost. I;d better be right about the solid thing.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:32 am » Ebon OOC: *Glares at Mei*
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:32 am » [Mei: Hello mister ghost!]
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:32 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:31 am » Ok... Ebon is standing right next to Baoshi, because he has to to try and possess him as he did before
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:31 am » Who is, I recall, currently solid and ergo attackable. Ebon, I suppose. The others wouldn;t hurt.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:31 am » Which ghost? Ebon or the two ghosts?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:30 am » Hrm. How far is he from mister ghost?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:30 am » Righto.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:30 am » Baoshi? you're up
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:30 am » ...ok. Maimed tilts his head and the arrow whizzes just past, not even nicking his ear.
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:28 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:28 am » Eee...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:28 am » Fair enough.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:28 am » 3
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:28 am » I can't beleive it, my luck is HOORIBLE 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=6
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:27 am » spending 5 motes prephial
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:26 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:26 am » Alright
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:26 am » WeiOOC: Fun times...
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:26 am » Add 2 dice and gain the other benefits for a 2 die stunt. Also I'd like to remind everyone that if you stunt ALL the time then the rules suggest I be more stingy about giving up stunt dice
Demothesis « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:25 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:24 am » Deka: *has been aiming at maimed and grins, recalling the little chant that she says to herself to help concentrate.* Let my enemy know fear as I strike true, *Sighting down the shaft she points the arrow at the guys head. Tunneling her focus and will into the arrow.* for I am the master of battle. *She summons the essence arrow charm, Rightous judgement arrow and flare and grins*Be it be of the mind or the body, *When the time is right, she lets loose the arrow.* my enemy will fall before me.
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:23 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:23 am » Let me know when you guys rae ready. I'm just working on background fluf
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:20 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:20 am » ok
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:20 am » Hold on while I attempt a stunt
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:20 am » ok
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:20 am » Hawk? You go first.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:20 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:19 am » Woo!
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:19 am » I'll declare the ghosts actoins once you guys have
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:19 am » ok. Deka and Baoshi, go ahead.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:19 am » ShunOOC: This is why people like me are important.*grin*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:19 am » Mmm
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:18 am » (Not really... there's coordinated attack, and being completely surrounded by five people...)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:17 am » Is there a flanking bonus in this combat?
Demothesis « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:16 am » ShunOOC: That would be smart. Take out his support.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:15 am » Basically he's just got Ox-body charms and the charms he needs for his combo
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:15 am » OOCBaoshi: Hmm... maybe I should take out a side back up, and let tanks here go tank a tank...
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:15 am » He can get other powers later.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:15 am » And most of his charms went to Ox-body
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:15 am » Oh dear...
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:15 am » Oh, I know. Just, wow.
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:15 am » WeiOOC: Yay! At least he's got a penalty now!
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:14 am » He's a TANK, Chic.
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:14 am » [Mei: [cheers our heroes on]]
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:14 am » ...seven????
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:14 am » Yay!
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:14 am » He's taken the first of 7 -1 health levels
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:14 am » Go Wei!
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:14 am » not bad
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:14 am » Wei's Damage: 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=4
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:13 am » Ok... make your roll
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:13 am » This time with only one sucess extra, so even more the minimum damage...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:12 am » Whee!
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:12 am » I think Wei hit again
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:12 am » Wait... Onslaught penalties... my bad
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:11 am » I think Deka, Baoshi and he ghosts go
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:11 am » Where Deka, Baoshi, and two ghosts go!
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:11 am » Next up! Tick 5!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:11 am » Wheee!
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:11 am » So just barely missed...
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:11 am » 4 there
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:11 am » so he had 4 -0 health levels
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:11 am » Wei: *third attack!* 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=1
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:10 am » 3rd attack?
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:10 am » That took a while...
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:10 am » You've now eliminated all his -0 health levels. *Evilgrin*
Demothesis « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:10 am » ShunOOC:*grins* What? It's true.
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:10 am » Wei's Damage: 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=8
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:09 am » Ok... so 3 minimum
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:09 am » (Same number of extra sucesses, so minimum damage again.)
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:09 am » DuskOOC: *grins at Shun, light arm bap*
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:09 am » Wei: *smiles* And yet you can still get eaten by piranha's... *smiles*
Demothesis « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:08 am » ShunOOC: Cut his arm off! oh wait, someone already did that.
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:08 am » 3
Demothesis « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:08 am » .
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:08 am » (What's Wei's essence?)
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:08 am » 8
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:08 am » Err...his soak is 14 L, sorry
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:08 am » Wei: *second attack!* 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=8
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:07 am » Baoshi: ... theres a different kind fo wound? Etherial?
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:07 am » Deka: *grins and chuckles*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:06 am » Wei's first blow glances across his face, leaving a small gash. He spits at him. "Only a flesh wound!"
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:06 am » 1 damage, nice
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:06 am » Wei's Damage: 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=9
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:05 am » Phew.
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:05 am » So minimum damage... 3 dice
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:05 am » 12 raw damage... he has a soak of 12l
chicgeek « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:04 am » ,
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:04 am » WeiOOC: Of course I am... *smiles*
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:04 am » *nod* So 12 raw damage...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:04 am » Yay!
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:04 am » FuzzyOOC: Well, he IS...
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:04 am » so you hit with 3.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:03 am » Err..no, 9 successe
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:03 am » 8 successes. So you hit with 2
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:03 am » 9
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:03 am » Wooo!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:03 am » BaoshiOOC: *chuckles and ruffles Fuzzy's hair*
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:03 am » Wei: *First attack!* 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=10
Hawkwolf « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:03 am » heh
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:03 am » FuzzyOOC: *growls at Mei* MINE.
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:02 am » [Mei: <3]
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:01 am » add a 1-die bonus
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:01 am » Ok... Mmm... it's worth a die.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:01 am » Wooo!
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:01 am » *nod*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:00 am » Ok...so that's a stunt, right?
Claire « Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:00 am » Wooohooo!
chicgeek « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:59 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:59 pm » Wei: *flurry of three attacks*
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:58 pm » Wei smiles, and leaps forward, flipping in the air to land behind maimed hand, slashing at him as he falls. Crouching from the force of the jump, he comes up into another swing, before reversing and slicing at Maimed side.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:58 pm » hmmm
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:56 pm » It's Wei's turn
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:55 pm » DekaOOC: Good job Baoshi
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:54 pm » OOCBaoshi: *heartbeat!*
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:54 pm » [Mei: Woo! Go Baoshi!]
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:54 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:54 pm » Next up! Wei on tick 4
chicgeek « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:54 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:53 pm » ok
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:52 pm » Ok... that was a speed 5 action, so Ebon will be going again on tick 8
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:52 pm » ow.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:52 pm » for resisting a mental influence
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:52 pm » That being said, Baoshi gains one limit
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:52 pm » DekaOOC: *hums "its the end of the world as we know it"
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:51 pm » Baoshi shakes it off, looking annoyed. "End? No, not my department, sorry~"
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:50 pm » Mine is 5.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:50 pm » Sorry! Cat knocked somtehing over, had to leap up.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:50 pm » Nooope.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:49 pm » Heh... it's a bit more than that
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:48 pm » Well, unless Baoshi has a MDV of 1, Ebon Blooded's effect fails
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:48 pm » thanks to Z for posting that a while back
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:48 pm » Just in case anyone forgot how to determine your MDV.... http://wiki.white-wolf.com/exalted/index.php?title=DV
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:48 pm » Eeeeeeep///
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:47 pm » ...wow. He rolled badly: 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=1
chicgeek « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:47 pm » .....oh. my.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:47 pm » ouch
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:46 pm » He's using a Ghost Arcanoi to attempt and possess Baoshi's body
chicgeek « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:45 pm » eeek.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:45 pm » [Mei: Hang in there, Taoshi!]
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:45 pm » The Ebon Blooded shade is descending upon Baoshi...
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:45 pm » WeiOOC: Yay!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:45 pm » "I will end this, Starborn." Baoshi, what's your mental defense value?
chicgeek « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:45 pm » ,
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:44 pm » Ok. We go to tick 2... whcih no one acts on. Then tick 3... where the Ebon Blooded goes.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:44 pm » Nice~
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:43 pm » *'s steel frame
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:43 pm » 6, -1 for an attack.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:43 pm » Ok. Problem solved. Baoshi parries with his staff, as the Axe-head glows with dark light and slams into the starmetal staff, leaving a dent in the axe
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:43 pm » Baoshi: *swings up his serpents staff, and titches as he feels his charm fail* Seems you have a little training as well~
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:43 pm » PDV
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:42 pm » Defense 7.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:42 pm » probably a 5 or higher
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:41 pm » fortunately, he only rolled 5 successes... so what's Baoshi's dodge DV?
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:41 pm » ouch
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:41 pm » *sigh* lemme get my defense.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:41 pm » Whats his essence?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:41 pm » He has an essence of 3, so it fails. Sorry.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:41 pm » *Nods*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:41 pm » ....ccrrrraaaap. 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=5, 1d10=1
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:41 pm » 8 dice.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:41 pm » Ok then. Make your roll
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:40 pm » ....Wait. Personal.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:40 pm » Periphrial.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:40 pm » 10 motes personal?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:40 pm » Fair enough. Ill roll- 10 motes spent.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:40 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:40 pm » Fortunately for Baoshi it doesn't
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:40 pm » Sidereal charms with that keyword don't work in the underworld
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:39 pm » Sorry, I just had to check to see if it had the "Fate" keyword.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:39 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:39 pm » Vibrations in the strands of fate alert a Sidreal to imminent danger. His Player rolls (Dexterity+Dodge) against a difficulty equal to the permanent essence of the foe responsible for the trouble. (Environmental dangers are difficulty 1). If the roll succeeds, the Exalt avoids this harmful effect.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:39 pm » His attack was speed four with his Perfect Axe-hand, so he's going on tick 5 with the rest of the crew.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:38 pm » Duck Fate. p 143.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:38 pm » What charm?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:38 pm » Raising his axe-hand, he brings it down upon Baoshi's head, attempting to gash across his face...1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=2
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:37 pm » ...right. I declaire a defense charm.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:37 pm » ...fun times
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:36 pm » Ooouuuuch...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:36 pm » Phew...
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:36 pm » ouch
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:36 pm » for the purposes of determining damage
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:35 pm » He's using Savage Shade Style, which basically makes all extra successes on an attack roll count twice.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:35 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:35 pm » Baoshi: Oh, you'll likely make a red smear of me, I;m sure~ But heres spit in yer eye anyhow.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:34 pm » He's using a charm to suppliment an attack of his.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:34 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:34 pm » Maimed. "Hmmph! So you have some training, runt. Let's see how much!"
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:33 pm » Go Wei!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:33 pm » Maimed's turn!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:33 pm » Ok... Baoshi's staff slams into his armor, the force of the block sending Maimed backwards with a pained "grunt"... he snarls.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:33 pm » Sic 'em, Wei1
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:33 pm » Phew. Someone elses turn nao! :D
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:31 pm » ...Yaaaaaay. *feels a litle cheered up*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:31 pm » yeah... ok. So he takes 2 bashing
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:30 pm » He takes two bashing damage
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:30 pm » He's got armor that gives him a hardness of 9B...sorry
chicgeek « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:29 pm » Aww.....*pats Baoshi on the back*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:29 pm » I dent his armor. Hoorah.
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:29 pm » I see 2...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:29 pm » ... and it;s my worst roll of ALL of them. 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=3, 1d10=6
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:29 pm » 9!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:29 pm » Word of god says it's 9
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:29 pm » 9 then
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:29 pm » (nine soak, you get 8 dice
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:28 pm » Okay!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:28 pm » It's 9
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:28 pm » rool 8
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:28 pm » No don't think so Chicgeek
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:28 pm » Wait, 8 or nine?
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:28 pm » lol
chicgeek « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:28 pm » (out of curiosity, for future reference, is it possible to use Aiming to aim for an unarmored part of the body? The face, if nothingelse? Or do the rules not allow for that?)
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:28 pm » Yay, benny hill!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:28 pm » So Tinker rolls 8 dice. Sorry for the snafu everyone!
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:28 pm » I feel like we should be playing Benny Hill or something...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:28 pm » Ok. 9 then
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:28 pm » it comes out to 9
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:27 pm » Tinker was right, actually...
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:27 pm » Alright... eleven halved rounded down
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:27 pm » Okay. 7 dice.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:27 pm » *6 + 4 = 10
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:27 pm » ...armor is 11, he's got a stamina of 4, so you're up against a soak of 6 + 4 10
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:27 pm » 17-9 then? 8 dice?
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:26 pm » DekaOOC: Distract him long enough and I can go aggrivated damage against him
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:26 pm » ...So the soak from the 11 is still halved, and can I just get told what I;m rolling?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:26 pm » ...in that case, forget the charm he was using
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:26 pm » It's got 9b hardness, so you have to get so high to even get past it
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:25 pm » Sorr,y my bad
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:25 pm » his total bashing soak is 15
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:25 pm » Er...his soak from ARMOR is 11B... he's wearing a soulsteel reinforced breastplate.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:25 pm » Ah. Alright...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:25 pm » He's using a charm in response as a defense
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:25 pm » (It only halves the soak from armor... so it depends on how much of that is armor, and how much is stamina
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:25 pm » *checking this time*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:24 pm » Okay. So. Soak is 6, rounding up for an exalted. Then I'm rolling 11 dice?
chicgeek « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:24 pm » Hi, Demo!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:23 pm » Oh. *discards another roll*
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:23 pm » (Hi Demo!)
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:23 pm » (Also, it's piercing, so halve his soak from armor)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:23 pm » Hey Demo!
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:23 pm » Hi, Demo!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:23 pm » I haven;t fought in forever. *hides*
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:23 pm » (oops, sorry!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:23 pm » Erm, his soak for bashing damage is 11... so you only get 6 of that. Re-roll with 6 dice
Demothesis « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:23 pm » *falls into chat* Blaaaaaarg
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:23 pm » You have to subtract soak...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:22 pm » I know!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:22 pm » ....Well, 13 bashing for the staff, 3 strength, 1 sucsess...? Oh. Sorry! Ignore that roal!
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:22 pm » soak!
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:22 pm » wait tink
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:22 pm » Soak, Tinker.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:22 pm » 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=9
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:22 pm » Bwah?
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:22 pm » wow
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:22 pm » 17 total.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:20 pm » One damage dice!
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:20 pm » DekaOOC: More hugs*
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:19 pm » *nod* So it hits with one sucess
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:19 pm » Wooo!
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:19 pm » Go Baoshi!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:19 pm » it's -1 for his breastplate, so his dodge DV is 6, I think
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:19 pm » Wait, but tha'ts reduced by his mobility, sorry
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:19 pm » Phew... so close.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:19 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:19 pm » Maimed is a tank, first and foremost.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:18 pm » wow
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:18 pm » Ok... actually, he has a nonmagical weapon and magical armor... let's see.. and a dodge DV of 7
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:18 pm » 7 total. Lets see if it even scratches.
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:18 pm » Oh, I know, I know.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:17 pm » (Nod. that's when he goes next)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:17 pm » Remember, that YOU guys decided to split the party.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:17 pm » Indeed it is.
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:17 pm » (OOC)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:17 pm » And it's speed 5, so Baoshi goes again on tick 5 with Deka and the ghosts... I'm pretty sure
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:17 pm » Fuzzy: ...yeah, that's not ominous at all...
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:17 pm » DekaOOC; *hugs Baoshi* good strike
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:17 pm » 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=7
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:16 pm » DekaOOC: *pat* Don't worry Fuzzy, you will get your turn
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:16 pm » Alright. 5+4+1+1
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:16 pm » Emphasis on the "A"
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:16 pm » Oh, you're missing A big fight, Fuzzy.
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:16 pm » FuzzyOOC: I can't belive I'm missing the big fight... ><
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:16 pm » Thanks, Z.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:16 pm » Yeah... the Serpent's Sting Staff.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:16 pm » Serpents Sting. I just had the old stats down still.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:16 pm » (Serpent's sting... I just checked)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:15 pm » Err... I mean... darn, which stave did I give you?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:15 pm » Remmeber that you have your Serpent's Sting Staff
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:15 pm » I'm going to be generous THIS once and allow for the reroll
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:15 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:15 pm » Er, I seem to have the old, non artifact version of my stats. Can I re-roll, or wait until next attack?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:14 pm » So the extra die? rollings?
chicgeek « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:13 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:13 pm » I won;t say not to that.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:13 pm » Alright...
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:13 pm » (Wait a second, I need to check with the stats...)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:12 pm » I was too slow, sorry
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:12 pm » Ah, alright.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:12 pm » you earned a die for the stunt
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:12 pm » Err... roll 1 more die, Baoshi
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:12 pm » OOCBaoshi: ....Fff....
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:12 pm » 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=7
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:11 pm » Just suddenly fretfull that my stats were written down wrong. *apologetic bow*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:11 pm » Alright, nevermind. Accuracy -2 should be right.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:10 pm » Ok... *Waiting on Baoshi*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:10 pm » One moment.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:10 pm » (Nod)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:10 pm » One moment- baoshis weapon is starmetal, right?
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:09 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:09 pm » (Very cool ^_^ )
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:09 pm » Wei: *blinks as Baoshi rushes forward* Err... It was me... *distracted by Baoshi's attack*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:07 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:07 pm » Maimed: Sure. Why not. They deserve both wrath and gratitude from me in equal measure.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:07 pm » Baoshi is going to rush forward, sensing the vibrations of a battle before it even begins outright, his inherited weapon turning into a flash of metal and hands, baoshi landing on one foot- spinning in a cresent to carry the momentum into a his blow- aiming for a chink, any chink, in his armor- desperate to strike first under the cerulian rain.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:07 pm » There's 5 Abyssals, Ebon, and one other person who has yet to be introduced... the 5 abyssals each have a title, based on 5 characters from the Metal Gear Solid 3 game, mostly because I enjoyed the idea: "The End, The Sorrow, The Fury, The Fear, and The Pain"
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:07 pm » Wei: *glares at Maimed* You really want to know who killed you last time?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:06 pm » Stunting this.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:06 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:05 pm » Speaking of which, Maimed Hand is Wei's antagonistic counterpart... the foil I designed to play the same role Wei plays, but in the bad guy's group.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:04 pm » Possibly
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:03 pm » Right. And Maimed seems most likely to move after Baoshi, right?
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:03 pm » WeiOOC: Nyeh? *now has a brooklyn accent*
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:02 pm » my*
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:02 pm » DekaOOC: Don't get yourself killed for m sake, goes for you too wei
chicgeek « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:02 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:01 pm » WeiOOC: ...So you can walk over and bash him with a stick...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:00 pm » 7 away from the Ebon, and 9 away from the ghosts
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:00 pm » From Maimed hand.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:00 pm » Baoshi is about... 6 yards away.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:59 pm » Where is Baoshi in relative to their opponents?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:59 pm » (Suggested background music: Etna Rock)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:59 pm » Baoshi, what are you doing?
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:59 pm » ...Of children's card games?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:58 pm » Ok. Back to the battle.
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:58 pm » *snerk*
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:58 pm » [Mei: Heh. Heh-heh.]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:58 pm » Deka gets the sexy back theme music.
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:58 pm » Fuzzy: Weeeeeiiiiiird...
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:58 pm » Fuzzy: My catchphrase is 'pretty much anything'?
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:58 pm » [Mei: Since when have I been cackling evilly?]
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:58 pm » (Heeeheehee... Fuzzy would have the best voice actor!)
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:58 pm » DekaOOC: And mine?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:57 pm » "It's a running gag... just like Baoshi saying "friendship" or Mei cackling evily... or Fuzzy saying pretty much anything."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:57 pm » BaoshiOOC: Only I may wear the leather pants!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:56 pm » Nyeh?
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:56 pm » Pfffff...
chicgeek « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:56 pm » Cast charm: Brooklyn Rage!
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:56 pm » (*snerk* ...There's a rulebook?)
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:55 pm » [back!]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:55 pm » *TaoOOC:
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:55 pm » But he;s never played before!
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:55 pm » FuzzyOOC: I've memorized the entire rulebook!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:55 pm » Yugi Moto OOC: Step back, guys. I got this.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:55 pm » WeiOOC: ...but I'm better at stabbing people than children's card games...
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:55 pm » *snerk*
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:55 pm » DekaOOC: *pulls out some cards* promise I won't cheat *grin*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:54 pm » MaimedOOC: ...I keep cutting up my cards on accident. CURSE MY AXE-HAND!
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:54 pm » *nod* Along with Deka
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:54 pm » same time as Deka
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:54 pm » (obviously)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:54 pm » Ghosts get 2 successes, so they each go on tick 5? I think?
chicgeek « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:54 pm » (I think they should settle this with a Children's card game)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:54 pm » 1d10=5, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=1
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:54 pm » WeiOOC: I ain't afraid of no ghosts!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:53 pm » err...forgot about the ghosts... one sec
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:53 pm » Baoshi, Deka, and Wei vs 2 ghosts, Maimed, and the Ebon Blooded! Battle FIGHT!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:52 pm » Ok. Baoshi is first
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:51 pm » so I missed one dice for my join battle roll, but I have a feeling it won't make much difference
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:51 pm » cool
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:50 pm » Wheee!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:50 pm » No, you don't have the -1.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:50 pm » WeiOOC: ...Granted, I have no idea what it, or akuma means...
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:50 pm » FuzzyOOC: Go Baoshi! Go Wei! Go Deka!
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:50 pm » so since i passed the last check, i don't get the -1 from it?
chicgeek « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:50 pm » *waves pom poms*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:49 pm » Ok. So Baoshi got the highest score for initiative? No suprrise there. :-)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:49 pm » Every time you fail just maintains the effect
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:49 pm » No. it's just a steady -1.
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:48 pm » Zobot, do the effects of the rain stack?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:48 pm » Baoshi: *whispers* The shade is the shadow I felt...
chicgeek « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:48 pm » DuskOOC: Oh, yeah. past lives. oopsie.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:48 pm » Ebon Blooded: 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=6
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:48 pm » Deka got 2
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:48 pm » Baoshi got 7 and Mained got 6
chicgeek « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:48 pm » Go baoshi!
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:48 pm » WeiOOC: Not a clue... past life shenanigans?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:48 pm » 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=2
chicgeek « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:47 pm » DuskOOC: Yeah, but why is he calling you Eclipse?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:47 pm » ...*16 dice pool* Muahahaha!
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:47 pm » (Awareness+Wits)
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:47 pm » WeiOOC: ...Actually, I think he's referring to me as Eclipse...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:47 pm » Maimed: 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=7
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:47 pm » I thought it was to prevent further penalties from stacking from the rain
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:47 pm » Join battle is awareness-reflex, right? *spaceing faintly*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:46 pm » ECRETS OF FUTURE STRIFE Cost: —; Mins: Martial Arts 1, Essence 1; Type: Refl exive (Step 1)
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:46 pm » I thought you spent the willpower to throw off the effects of the rain...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:46 pm » Goddamn I love secrets of future strife~
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:46 pm » -4 from the wounds and -1 fromt he rain
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:46 pm » Ooh! Join battle charm~!
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:46 pm » *?
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:46 pm » How are you at -5
chicgeek « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:45 pm » ...sounds like they want Dusk. After all, I think I stopped the pumps in the manse, and he keeps hollering 'eclipse!'
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:45 pm » Heh.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:45 pm » -5 to everything is quite annoying now 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=7
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:45 pm » Heehehee... and trying to deflect anger onto themselves, to keep it from getting to Deka...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:45 pm » ....Man, bao and Wei are *snappy* when they;re righteously furious.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:44 pm » 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=3
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:44 pm » Wei: *nod* I'd guess yours was the one who died screaming and whining... maybe you'll share that in common?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:44 pm » Baoshi: Well I'm Spring Flower Tao, and I can posture just as obnoxiously as anybody, big boy.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:44 pm » brb. bio break. Back in 3 minutes or so
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:44 pm » Oh great
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:43 pm » Everyone, make Join Battle rolls!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:43 pm » Maimed Man: "Fine. I'll take the blade you and yours stole off of your corpse. I am the Maimed Hand Which Grasps the Axe of Desolation. Known as "The End" of the Circle of Winter. And I'm about to carve that smart ass right out of your body."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:43 pm » ...Amusingly, the sidreal is probably the most bloodthirsty right now...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:43 pm » Baoshi: *staying damn well in front of Deka* They won;t listen to reason. They don't listen to damn near well anything that isn;t their own little egos... *being scathing on purpose*
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:42 pm » Wei: Starting with what you mean by Eclipse...
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:42 pm » Wei: *blinks a little* ...You know, if we both weren't about to start trying to kill each other, I'd have a lot of questions for you, Akuma...
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:42 pm » Deka: Can't we just start fresh and go from there?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:41 pm » OOC: It's true. Deka did. But remember that you don't keep most memories between Exaltations.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:41 pm » WeiOOC: And it's much, much better if he gets angry at me righ tnow...
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:41 pm » (Not currently... he switched to the other daiklave)
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:41 pm » DekaOOC: Hey I killed that guy
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:41 pm » Baoshi: My word, we save so many cities. hard to keep track, shadow's shadow.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:41 pm » The maimed man snarls. "Smart ass..." (Is Wei carring the soulsteel blade from the abyssal you killed?)
chicgeek « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:40 pm » (Wei rocks)
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:39 pm » Wei: Last exaltion? I don't know... Any identifying features? I mean, I can't be expected to keep track of everything...
chicgeek « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:39 pm » DuskOOC: (I'M the eclipse!)
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:39 pm » Deka: Hey now, I think he is a little raw to be consumed
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:39 pm » The maimed man spits. "Which one of you stopped the flooding of the city of Three Rivers?"
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:39 pm » "I have no words for you, Eclipse... get out of my way, or you shall be consumed."
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:38 pm » The maimed man smirks. "So then... I get to play with them then. Heh..." he smirks. "So...which one of you was it? Which one of you was the one who killed my last exaltation?"
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:38 pm » Deka: *aims at the lead guy*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:38 pm » Baoshi: *quietly readies his stance a little, pissy about the city being invaded as is*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:38 pm » (Akuma?)
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:37 pm » Wei: *shakes head* Mmm... *points at shade* You're an Akuma, aren't you? *cocks sideways* Interesting to meet again, eh?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:37 pm » True. And Baoshi would;t know...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:37 pm » No big deal, Tinker. It's not like you used it in game. It was just an accident
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:37 pm » *bangs head against a wall*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:37 pm » Err.. well, Tinker just said it, but yeah.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:36 pm » *hangs head at accidentaly using meta knowledge*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:36 pm » Wait, sorry. I'll shut Up.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:36 pm » [GTG - dinner]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:36 pm » ...No! THats Mei!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:36 pm » (I can say honestly the name hasn't been mentioned in the main game at all)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:36 pm » (Isn;t that Ikki?))
chicgeek « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:36 pm » (Okay, do we know who INI is, or have I forgotten?)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:35 pm » Baoshi: ...Ini, was it? *dangerous gleam*
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:35 pm » Deka: Depends on the rat, I though I saw a rat in that alleyway over there
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:34 pm » "No! Ini is not among them! Where has that rat scurried to?!?"
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:34 pm » Baoshi: *stands back up, looking at them levely*
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:33 pm » Eeeeep...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:33 pm » Maimed Man: *Looks at the shade* Any of these ones her?"
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:33 pm » Deka: *nods and draws her bow*
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:33 pm » Wei: Who're you?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:33 pm » Behind the leader of the Undead forces stands the remains of a man, not physically, but spiritually: A dark shadow leaving trails of whispy black smoke... an etheral human clad in ebony armor, the helmet resembling that of a dragon's maw...
chicgeek « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:33 pm » DuskOOC: *Watching, on the edge of her seat*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:33 pm » Baoshi: Always. Keep dpwn, if you can. Can you draw your bow?
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:32 pm » I only have one level of bashing though
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:32 pm » Deka: *whisper to Baoshi* thanks
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:32 pm » She'll heal faster tahn anyone normally would... Deka, in another hour you can mark off both your levels of bashing damage
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:32 pm » Baoshi: *wha-zaaam!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:32 pm » Without medical charms you've done all you really can for her.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:31 pm » Deka: What you want with me anyway. Near dead as it is
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:31 pm » Ok, you've hastily bandaged Deka's wounds and stopped any extra damage she'd take from bleeding. You're pretty sure she won't get any infections as well, and you somehow manage to keep the bandages sterile despite the... fruit colored rain
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:31 pm » I spent some ssxp on medicin. Whee favored.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:30 pm » That's really good, actually.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:30 pm » 5. Not bad, considering.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:30 pm » 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=2
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:30 pm » A man, battle scarred, one arm a single axe, dripping in blood, approaches. He is followed by two heavily wounded ghosts and... something else.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:29 pm » Yes
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:29 pm » Alright. And it;s Med+Int?
chicgeek « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:29 pm » I wrote it down, it does.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:29 pm » So add a die
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:29 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:29 pm » Yes, a +1 bonus
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:28 pm » Deka: Carefully goes behind Baoshi*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:28 pm » He has the med kit, which gives him a bonus, I beleive?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:28 pm » Make your roll, Tinker.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:28 pm » Baoshi is going to make a fast Medicine check on Deka.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:28 pm » "Nearly our entire force to take the East gate, gone. Damn those dragon blooded."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:28 pm » Baoshi: ....Well. *obscure dragon blooded cuss*. Deka? Behind me.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:27 pm » Wei: *shakes head* Never mind... That answers that question
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:27 pm » Wei: *conspicuously standing in front of Baoshi and Deka* Who goes there?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:27 pm » And a raspy voice, little more than a loud whisper... "This way... I can feel... three of them... this way... the bond is unbroken... the magic still remains... You will give her to me when we find her."
chicgeek « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:26 pm » uh oh.....
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:26 pm » Baoshi: ....Ohhhhhh Maidens.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:26 pm » Deka: *winces* Can someone tell them to be more gentle?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:24 pm » Until you hear the marching. A loud "thump! Thump! Thump!" of steel boots against the cobblestones
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:24 pm » Alright. None of you notice anything at FIRST....
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:23 pm » Deka: *Nod* I tried leading her away from the gate
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:23 pm » Baoshi: ....*silent, transendant rage*
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:22 pm » 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=4
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:22 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:22 pm » ok hold on, let me gring it up
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:21 pm » Wei: Ikki? Huh... Let me guess, Necro-chick's fault?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:21 pm » 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=6
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:21 pm » 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=4
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:20 pm » Baoshi: ....Ikki? Is she... helping you.... oh, no.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:20 pm » Make Awareness + Perception checks, all of you
chicgeek « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:20 pm » .
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:20 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:19 pm » Deka: *looks back* Was hoping Ikki was
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:18 pm » Baoshi: *draws his Serpents Bite staff*
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:17 pm » Wei: *jumps off of the rooftop to land next to deka* So... what's following you? *drops Baoshi off his shoulder and draws the sword at the same time*
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:15 pm » Deka: *looks up and gives a weak smile*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:15 pm » Baoshi: Deka!
chicgeek « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:15 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:14 pm » Then they find you easily... a wounded woman (see the Exalted art thread for hawk's awesome drawing of this) heading towards the castle
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:14 pm » WeiOOC: ...Are you going to give a friendship speech?
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:13 pm » No
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:13 pm » Baoshi: *FRIENDSHIP!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:12 pm » Well... guided by Baoshi's odd way of finding people, Baoshi and Wei are able to catch up with a badly wounded Deka who is moving towards the castle... Deka, are you hiding?
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:11 pm » True, that you did... and Fuzzy's still faster with her anima up, so that's something
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:11 pm » Hey, I helped...
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:11 pm » Shush, you...
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:10 pm » WeiOOC: ...My player spends too much time figuring this stuff out...
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:10 pm » WeiOOC: Because I travel around 80% of the speed of a horse at full gallop this way...
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:09 pm » ok
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:09 pm » Because Wei is probably faster, and was fretting over fuzzy.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:09 pm » why is he being carried?
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:08 pm » [Mei: But he's so cuuute when he's mad!]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:08 pm » ...Is it blinding pain for sidreals time?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:08 pm » Baoshi: Let me down dammit! This is not dignified!
chicgeek « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:07 pm » (eeep, indeed)
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:07 pm » Wei: *still carrying Baoshi, over his objections*
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:07 pm » Wei: *heading towards Deka!*
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:07 pm » FuzzyOOC: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeep...
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:07 pm » [Mei: ...]
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:06 pm » Meanwhile! You are now Baoshi and Wei, heading towards Deka.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:06 pm » ouch
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:06 pm » As Mask of Winters, elsewhere in the Underworld, casts his second 3rd circle Necromacny Spell.
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:06 pm » Fuzzy: ...frig.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:06 pm » It is as Fuzzy is traveling back out that she begins to feel it... a shifting in the essence that permeates the entire city...
chicgeek « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:05 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:04 pm » Yay!
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:04 pm » Fuzzy: *back out to the guards!
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:04 pm » Fuzzy: I hope that was helpful...
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:04 pm » Fuzzy: Yay!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:03 pm » Alright... Fuzzy starts to drop the gate... it closes entirely.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:03 pm » Yaaay!
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:02 pm » Unless something happens, she'll just use her regular strength.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:02 pm » DekaOOC: Go fuzzy indeed.
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:02 pm » Oh, ok.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:02 pm » Sorry. Longer to open it
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:02 pm » 2 minutes to close it
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:02 pm » Err...scratch that
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:02 pm » although as it is, it'll only take a matter of about 10 minutes at most to drop the gate.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:01 pm » Yes, she could
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:01 pm » If she were stronger, could she drop it faster?
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:01 pm » So she goes in, and starts trying to drop the gate.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:01 pm » Ok... the guards are staying outside... Fuzzy is inside the tower, dropping the gate.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:00 pm » The guards are following her orders.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:00 pm » .
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:00 pm » As long as they don't argue, she'll go in and drop the gate.
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:00 pm » Well, what do the guards do when she says that?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:00 pm » Ok... Fuzzy, so what are you going to do?
chicgeek « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:58 pm » (Go Fuzzy!)
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:58 pm » DekaOOC: Drat, I knew I should have stayed with the guards. BIG mistake I did there
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:58 pm » (if the guards are ok with it, then yes)
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:58 pm » Fuzzy: *to the guards* Stay out here. If anything bad happens (besides the rain), scream bloody murder and retreat into the tower. I'll find a way to deal with the gate. Protect each other, ok?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:58 pm » ?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:57 pm » Is she doing that
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:57 pm » Fuzzy can do it by herself, but it'll take a little while to drop it again
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:57 pm » it normally takes 4 mortal men to spin it open and shut
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:56 pm » The portcullis that counts as the South Gate is raised and shut by a giant iron crank inside the tower
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:56 pm » BaoshiOOC: Oh, I don;t look forward to telling the younger brothers A and B...
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:56 pm » *snerk*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:55 pm » BaoshiOOC: They;re brothers...
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:55 pm » WeiOOC: ...I could have sworn I sent out A, but then I just sent him out again with Fuzzy... Weiird
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:55 pm » Can I shut the gate?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:55 pm » They were A and B and 1 and 2 Interchangably
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:55 pm » Fuzzy: *glad Deka isn't here...*
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:55 pm » 1 and 2
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:55 pm » Ikky and Deka are both missing... and there's a blood trail leading you to believe that someone or someTHING JUMPED off the wall into the city
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:55 pm » I thought they were A and B...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:54 pm » ...or were they 1 and 2?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:54 pm » But no one else is to be found... at least anyone you recognise
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:54 pm » Noooo! J and K!
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:54 pm » Fuzzy: ...eep.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:54 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:54 pm » You recognise two of the bodies... the two guards sent with Deka.
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:54 pm » (I was just confused because of how long I thought Deka's thing took, sorry)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:53 pm » The south gate is open... the guard tower a scene of battle.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:53 pm » ((*nods*))
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:53 pm » (Err... you were in the mend. It's been established that moving from place to place in the city on foot takes a while)
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:53 pm » Fuzzy: Oh dear... *up the stairs!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:52 pm » Upon reaching the wall, they see the same sight that Deka found: tons and tons of guard corpses, blood everywhere, bloody rain, blah blah blah
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:52 pm » We backtrack for a full hour?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:52 pm » and head towards the south gate.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:52 pm » Anyways... as an hour passes... Fuzzy and the soldiers backtrack their steps.
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:51 pm » FuzzyOOC: I'm not 'moping her up'
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:51 pm » WeiOOC: Fuzzy and Soldiers A-H
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:51 pm » Just fuzzy. And some of the gaurds... we're sretched a trifle thin. Wei said he'd go with baoshi.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:51 pm » So... Fuzzy and who?
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:50 pm » DekaOOc: Don't worry, Ikki should be easy to mop up
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:50 pm » Yay!
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:49 pm » WeiOOC: Yay! Good luck fuzzy!
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:49 pm » FuzzyOOC: Yay?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:49 pm » Give me a second. Sorry for the delay, I have to PM something to Wally
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:49 pm » Yay!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:49 pm » We will be doing Fuzzy first.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:49 pm » opinion
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:49 pm » I say yours Claire since I don't think you have not had much chance to do anything
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:48 pm » *nod*
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:48 pm » So which group are we doing first?
chicgeek « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:47 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:46 pm » Note that last one is a roll of the virtue.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:45 pm » Ahhh, cool.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:45 pm » [Sidereals gaining Limit: Rolling Willpower against primary virtue [•], resisting unnatural mental influence [•, once per scene], shaping fate against primary virtue [Virtue*•]
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:45 pm » Deka: *spends 1 willpower to combat the effect*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:44 pm » Phew...
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:44 pm » Wei also barely passes
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:44 pm » (But I think Deka's already suffering the full effect, right?)
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:44 pm » then that is what I have to do, since I would be at a neg 3 dice without it
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:44 pm » 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=7
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:43 pm » You can, Hawk
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:43 pm » Baoshi barely passes
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:43 pm » And I can spend 1 willpower to add one succcess right?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:43 pm » 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=6
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:43 pm » FuzzyOOC: Heck yeah! I feel awesome!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:43 pm » .... ffff.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:42 pm » Fuzzy succeeds
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:42 pm » Yes.
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:42 pm » 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=9
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:42 pm » that includes me right?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:42 pm » Wheeeee!
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:42 pm » Oh, ok.
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:42 pm » (I don't want to tire out the soldiers)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:42 pm » Wait...nevermind. ALl of you have to make Stamina + resistance checks for the Blood rain this hour
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:42 pm » (she's with human soldiers- how fast are they moving?)
chicgeek « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:42 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:41 pm » Fuzzy, however, has to make an endurance check...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:41 pm » Also, after listening to Wally's argument, I've decided that you guys don't have to roll on virtues this time...
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:41 pm » Wei: *will use his jumping charm, allowing him to cover 996 yards per minute* ...Yeah, but not quite as fast
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:40 pm » Fuzzy: *going with the soldiers!*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:40 pm » No he can't...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:40 pm » Baoshi: Dammit, I can run on my own!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:40 pm » Fair nough.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:40 pm » Wei: *heading out with baoshi over his shoulder*
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:40 pm » DekaOOC: Hate needing to be saved but appeiated. sorry
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:39 pm » However, I ruled that they dind't because you were acting according to your primary virtues each time
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:39 pm » This means that technically all the destinities you and Mei were making might have affected your limit scores.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:39 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:39 pm » Ahhh, maes sense...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:38 pm » Alright. Wei and Bao getting Deka, Fuzzy heading towards ikki. Lets roll.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:38 pm » Sidereals gain limit from 3 sources: they gain it when they spend 1 point of willpower to act against their primary virtue, when they resist unnatural mental influences, or when they affect fate in a manner counter to their primary virtue
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:38 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:38 pm » Z.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:37 pm » When we muck with fate, It seems.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:36 pm » Mei and Baoshi are the same class. When do they gain Limit exactly?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:36 pm » or when Fate is mucked around by others. heh heh heh
chicgeek « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:36 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:36 pm » ?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:36 pm » Ahhh. Makes sense...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:36 pm » rather, he gains limit when he mucks about with fate
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:36 pm » OOCBaoshi: ... yay?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:35 pm » Fair enough.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:35 pm » Baoshi doesn't have to worry about adhearing to perfect ideals like Solars do.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:35 pm » You're a sidereal. You have different disadvantages.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:35 pm » I;m valor based as well... should I roll?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:35 pm » Back.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:34 pm » (brb))
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:34 pm » Err...wait...sorry. He doesn't hit limit break. But he does have to pay 1 willpower to not fight in this battle
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:33 pm » And yes, I had to roll for leaving Ikki as well
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:33 pm » As a solar he has repercussions for stuff like that
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:32 pm » Wei is valor based and he's running from a battle
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:32 pm » (I'll double check, but I do beleive I have to roll for it... though I'd argue that I'm not supressing valor, since I'm only going away from one fight to go involve in a bigger one)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:32 pm » Err.sorry. Nevermind. They guards are engaging the zombies
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:31 pm » [Wait, limit break?]
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:31 pm » ...wait, Exalts? I thought they were zombies.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:31 pm » Err...actually, I believe you have to pay a willlpower to surpress your primary virtue
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:31 pm » Wei doesn't think we've got time for it, since zombies have that annoying tendency to keep coming back...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:31 pm » Alright... so the guards you're leaving behind are moving to engage the Exalts... Wei, you suffer a limit break, I believe
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:31 pm » Which is 20 more people dealing with it than would be otherwise...
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:30 pm » We already got as many people out of the mend as we could, and we're leaving guards behind to deal with it...
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:30 pm » I don't think we have time for it...
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:30 pm » Fuzzy: *absconding with her 8!*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:29 pm » Gaahhh.... Dekas life is on the line. I dont know if we can spare time for that... but then again, battles are fast. Guys.
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:29 pm » Moved in with my dad again, no router so only one personc an use the net at a time
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:29 pm » [Hi!]
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:29 pm » Wei: *is absconding, leaving the rest of the guard and Mendabar to deal with the zombies*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:29 pm » Hi, Hawk!
Hawkwolf « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:29 pm » (hugs for everyone!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:28 pm » You guys have to decide if you're gonna fight or if you're gonna run. It depends on what you do;
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:28 pm » Alright. So, the group has split up a little bit more.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:28 pm » [Mei: Good luck, everyone...]
chicgeek « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:26 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:26 pm » Sounds like a plan.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:26 pm » WeiOOC: ...I can hope he will...
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:25 pm » I thinki Mendabar will deal with them. Hopefully.
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:25 pm » Fuzzy: *takes her subsquad and starts heading for the gate!*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:25 pm » ....Do we have to fight the zombies first?
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:24 pm » [.]
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:24 pm » Wei: ...Good luck. *to Fuzzy and Mendabar*
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:24 pm » Fuzzy: Good luck! Don't get killed!
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:24 pm » Wei: *will pick up baoshi, and jump on top of the nearest building as soon as Fuzzy's headed towards the gate*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:24 pm » Baoshi: Fuzzy? Good luck.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:24 pm » Baoshi: ....I beleive I can. Yes.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:23 pm » Wei: Baoshi? We're going to headover to where Deka is... do you think you can point me in a straight line towards her?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:22 pm » Wei? Take it away.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:22 pm » Ok... so whose going where?
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:21 pm » Fuzzy: *nods, and waves over the 8 closest to her*
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:21 pm » *snerk*
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:21 pm » Wei: ...we've got 28 here. Fuzzy, take 8, and the rest will help Lientenant Mendabar the Offscreen.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:20 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:20 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:20 pm » ("Are you sure?" "Yes!" "Are you absolutely certain?" "Yes, totally!" "Is that a lie?" "Of course it's a lie!" "
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:20 pm » Baoshi: ...Send most of them with Fuzzy, if she;s going alone. Split it 2/2
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:19 pm » brb
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:19 pm » Fuzzy: *looking at Wei, since he's the commander*
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:19 pm » [Mei: On seat's edge]
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:19 pm » Fuzzy: How many men should I take? And are any staying here?
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:18 pm » Wei: Of course i'm not sure Baoshi! But We've got to do what we can...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:18 pm » Baoshi: ...I;ll be able to find you again, whatever we do.
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:18 pm » Fuzzy: Wow. That seems like I should have noticed it before.
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:18 pm » Fuzzy: ...! ZOMBIES!
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:18 pm » Fuzzy: Oooooh...
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:18 pm » Wei: *grabs Fuzzy, and points her head towards the Zombies*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:17 pm » Baoshi: ...Are you sure, Wei?
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:17 pm » *zombies
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:17 pm » Wei: ...No, no he shouldn't. Fuzzy, take some of the men with you to investigate the gate, *points to Soldier A, who's somehow back here* You take over here... and Me and Baoshi will Find Deka...
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:17 pm » Fuzzy: ...WHAT zobmies?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:16 pm » Baoshi: ...Someone needs to go to the gate, someone needs to go find Deka, me, and these *cuss!* Zombies.
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:16 pm » FuzzyOOC: Eep! *baps the zombie*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:16 pm » ZombieOOC: *Baps Fuzzy*
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:16 pm » Fuzzy: ...bwa?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:15 pm » What do you guys do?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:15 pm » Baoshi: ...FffffffFUU-*series of obscure dragon blooded curses*
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:15 pm » Fuzzy: What zombies?
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:15 pm » Wei: *sigh* ...And we might have to leave the men here to deal with the zombies... Dammit, dammit dammit...
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:15 pm » Fuzzy: ...are you sure you should go by yourself, Baoshi?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:15 pm » The real questoin is... do you guys simply have time for this <censored for content>?
chicgeek « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:14 pm » (just in time for halloween!)
chicgeek « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:14 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:14 pm » Ok... Fuzzy is entirely oblivious. However, Wei and Baoshi notice jsut in time as the ground in the alleyway nearby begins to stir and crack... as corpses pull themselves out of the ground with a loud moaning!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:14 pm » Baoshi: I have to go after Deka... I;m the one *somehow* sensing where she is. You two work well as a pair.
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:14 pm » Fuzzy: Baoshi, you should probably go after Deka, since you have slightly more idea what's going on with her...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:13 pm » Baoshi: ... who goes where, then?
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:13 pm » Wei: *nod* We'll need someone with them... just in case it's an exalted causing trouble.
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:13 pm » Fuzzy: Eeeep...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:12 pm » Baoshi:.... We can send some of the men... and someone with them. And I don;t know. it;s just a feeling, like the loom tearing.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:12 pm » Wei: We'll probably have to split up for this... Someone to check on the gate, and someone or two to find and help Deka...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:12 pm » 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=1
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:11 pm » 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=2
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:11 pm » Fuzzy: ...wasn't Deka supposed to be checking to see if the gate was ok? Can we at least send SOMEONE to make sure it's ok.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:11 pm » Wei: *sigh* ...Do you know if it's the same person who attacked her in the first place?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:10 pm » Wheee!
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:10 pm » Fuzzy: *oblivious!*
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:10 pm » 1d10=3
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:10 pm » Err... >:-)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:10 pm » And I need you guys to kinda make another wits + awareness check for what's going on in the alleyway near where you are. >_-)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:09 pm » Baoshi: ... and she;s in trouble. Someone who is... *black* feeling is moving towards her... *he looks dead serious*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:09 pm » You guys had just arrived in the Mend when this happened.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:09 pm » Incidentally...
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:08 pm » Fuzzy: What about whoever stabbed Deka?
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:08 pm » Wei: Huh? What'd you mean, Baoshi?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:08 pm » Baoshi: ...No! She;s not there. She;s heading towards the castle. I know exactly where.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:08 pm » .
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:07 pm » Fuzzy: *turns and starts heading back*
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:06 pm » Fuzzy: Ok.
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:06 pm » Fuzzy: *facepalms*
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:06 pm » Wei: ...We need to head back. Knowing Deka, she wouldn't do that until she's nearly been stabbed to death... *sigh*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:05 pm » A flare has gone up. A friend is hurting.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:05 pm » Baoshi notices it.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:04 pm » 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=9
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:03 pm » One sec- internetis slow.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:03 pm » And Baoshi?
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:02 pm » Fuzzy: ?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:02 pm » Ok... Wei easily notices it... Fuzzy just barely sees it, the conditions are bad but two successes are enough
chicgeek « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:02 pm » .
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:01 pm » Fuzzy: *somewhat distracted by the disgusting rain*
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:01 pm » 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=5
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:00 pm » Wei: *is observant* 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=10
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:59 pm » Percpetion + awareness checks
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:59 pm » ANd yes, you guys need to make those checks.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:59 pm » From the distance, you can see far off to the East, that the battle for the east gate is faring poorly. Two of the Royal Advisors to the Autocrat, bodies shining wiht banners of essence wreathing them, are battling ghosts who have quite literally flown over the walls... they seem swarmed
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:59 pm » Oooh, good point...
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:59 pm » Should we make a check to notice Deka's flare?
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:59 pm » Fuzzy: *following Wei*
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:59 pm » Wei: *leading the men, who're marching*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:58 pm » Foot it is.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:57 pm » We'll skip. >>
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:57 pm » Regardless...
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:57 pm » ><
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:56 pm » You can be on a horse... see how far you get. >:-)
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:56 pm » Wait, that's a stupid question. Sorry.
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:56 pm » Are we not on horses, then?
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:55 pm » Yay BBC!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:55 pm » BBC: *beams proudly*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:55 pm » The blood rain is continuing, making a crimson mess of everything... and although all the doggies and kitties in the city fortuntaely escaped (a la BBC) horses have been rendered stragnely suicidal and thus useless.
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:55 pm » Fuzzy: *to the Mend!*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:54 pm » (better than me almost sleeping through it :) )
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:54 pm » When we last left our heroes, they were speeding towards the Mend upon reports of undead literally bursting from the ground.


Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:21 pm » Thus ends the tale of the Ebon Blooded.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:20 pm » And it consumed him.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:20 pm » So he sought out what could do it. The great darkness beyond man.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:19 pm » To chase the sun... to retake what was lost... something was beyond a single dragon. Or so he believed.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:18 pm » To chase the sun... was it even possible? A single lonely dragon wondered.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:17 pm » (...and now I give up on rhyming.)
chicgeek « Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:17 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:17 pm » Leaving the other feeling shorted.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:16 pm » But there came a day when the sun stole a dragon away
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:14 pm » Two dragons courted.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:14 pm » A long time ago, because that's how most stories are supposed to go,
Claire « Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:13 pm » Oooooooooohhhhhhh...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:12 pm » Well, for the two people that are here waiting with me, I may as well share a

_________________
"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!" -Marvin the Martian

Spam Poison. I think.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Translated by phpBB.fr © 2007, 2008 phpBB.fr
This site is hosted by Free-Forums.org - get a forum for free. Get coupon codes.
MultiForums powered by echoPHP phpBB MultiForums