Comics by Shaenon II

Mad science has never been so cute!
It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:42 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Exalted Quest Logs VIII
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:01 am 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2656
Quote:
Claire « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:56 am » 11 eastern.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:56 am » Shun: I think we may have a snack for you Desus.*pats Desus's head*
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:55 am » Sweet dreanms. Claire, what time for Mystery tomorrow?
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:55 am » Shun:*will examine skull to see if it's anything special*
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:55 am » Mei: [can't read it either]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:55 am » ((Sweet dreams))
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:55 am » Desus: Kwi? *Has been nesting in Shun's backpack!*
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:55 am » Dusk: Do you dare feed Desus that skull? It's jade...And, I can't read this.
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:54 am » Goodnight Tinker!
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:54 am » The tome is written in neither, Chic.
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:54 am » Wei: ...I've got Craft Fire...
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:54 am » Mirrors are good spell stuff... hmmm but would Shun know...
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:54 am » hey, we forgot about Desus!
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:54 am » (Night. Sorry it just dragged on)
Claire « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:54 am » Goodnight, Tinker.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:54 am » What's with the mirror?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:54 am » Goodnight. ^^
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:54 am » Goodnight, Tinker.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:54 am » Additionally, she carried a few other miscillaneous items: A small scull crafted out of Green Jade, A silver mirror, and a pair of red shoes she was wearing.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:54 am » (I think weapons'd be Craft (Fire)...)
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:54 am » Dusk looks at the tome-she reads Riverspeak, and Old Realm.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:53 am » ((I think I really have to go to bed...))
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:53 am » Shun: here ya go.*hands over tome. watching left over ghosts/zombies*
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:53 am » (Making items out of Ambrosia still requires Craft (Whatever).)
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:53 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:53 am » Dusk: Let me see that.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:52 am » Mei: It's not a bad idea, but you need training before you know how to make the weapons.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:52 am » A tome?
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:52 am » Dusk: Hey, you still have that ambrosia stuff? You and Baoshi should magic up some weapons! But, we won't let you go unarmed, Mei. I'll share if you need, okay?
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:52 am » oooooh, a tome....
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:52 am » Speaking of which... what she had on her: No armor, just the firepiece... and a tome.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:51 am » good, that's something at least.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:51 am » But there's no direction now. no incentive for them to work in teams.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:51 am » Err.. no, technically. They're sorcery-created, not Anima-created, so they're animate even after she's dead
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:50 am » so, by any chance did all the zombies/ghosts drop dead/stop doing anything?
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:50 am » Dusk: Yep! But you can have these. *Gives Mei the 2 plain daggers, and keeps the three fine ones*
Claire « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:49 am » FuzzyOOC: Once Baoshi and I catch up, we can deal with it...
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:49 am » ShunOOC: goodie.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:49 am » Mei: [@Dusk, re daggers] Do you want the extra-good knife back? [holds it up]
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:49 am » Great. Oh, well!
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:49 am » It's entirely possible that anyone whose drawn blood in this battle may contract some sort of disease later one
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:48 am » That was it, Jane.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:48 am » You're going to have to keep checking back on them to make sure they don't get infected, and it's impossible to keep it sanitary
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:48 am » But?
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:48 am » How many daggers got thrown during the fight? There were those two in the two ghosts....
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:48 am » Dusk: *Helps search Freeky Geek* Yeah....it just twinged when she hit me. *kisses back*
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:48 am » the wounds are filthy with the blood rain
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:47 am » Shun:...*kisses Dusk* you ok?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:47 am » Ok. Dusk, you're pretty sure Shun's wounds won't be bleeding any more, as much as you CAN with the bloody rain, but...
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:47 am » Shun: Thanks. Hopefully that disrupted the zombies around here... otherwise we've still got plenty of work.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:46 am » Dusk: I think Deka could use this better than I could....*bandaging!* You were awesome, you know that?
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:46 am » 2 successes.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:46 am » Shun: Yes'm, we should probably check to make sure she doesn't have any instructions or something on her from her boss...
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:46 am » BBCode 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=1
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:45 am » Mei: [retrieves daggers from ghosts]
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:45 am » 2+3 then.
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:45 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:45 am » Dusk: Aw, you shouldn't have! Now hold still so I caan bandage you.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:44 am » No, Flamepieces are archery weapons
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:44 am » (Nope... archery)
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:44 am » Medicine + Intelligence
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:44 am » oh right... dangit
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:44 am » Do flamepieces count as thrown weapons?
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:44 am » Medicine + intelligence? Or what?
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:44 am » Shun:*bit bloodied and glowing brightly, but grins and holds up flamepiece for Dusk* Happy early birthday.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:44 am » Mei: [phew.]
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:43 am » Dusk has 2 dots in medicine, she'll try to patch up Shun when she gets there.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:43 am » ok then. However you want to run it.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:42 am » If we'd gotten to tick 20 it would ahve been a different story, but we didn't. Ah well.
Claire « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:42 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:42 am » It's late, I don't wanna keep people up, and I'm largely disappointed in how she performed. I'm going to rule that with all three of you here she's largely dead.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:42 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:42 am » (It's litterally the last step... if an attack would make him lose health levels, he uses it to reduce)
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:41 am » you know what? Given ohw she's built, I can't REALLY see her as getting away here with her skill set.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:41 am » it doesn't affect RAW, just the rolled
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:41 am » (Technically, this one is done After you roll damage
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:40 am » Err... I would have normally appreciated it if you'd done that before we'd already resolved the damage. But I'll allow it this time.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:40 am » I always forget the bloody thing till Wally reminds me. -.-;
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:40 am » I get to spend 5m to reduce damage by 3(essence)
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:40 am » Ah.
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:39 am » (Actually, he's talking about his... activating it after she deals damage)
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:39 am » no, mine!
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:39 am » Yes. Her anima effect IS up. good to remind me
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:39 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:39 am » wait! anima effect!
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:39 am » *nods*
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:38 am » And she's still got essence left to use her perfect defence
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:38 am » you'll have to let her and Shun attakc each other once more before you can hit decently
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:38 am » Dusk and mei are still just out of optimal range. You can throw, but at a -1 range penalty
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:37 am » can Dusk run enough to throw something at her, or are me and Mei too far back?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:37 am » Revelation: Grr! Grrity grr!
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:37 am » Shun: Well, you won't be needing it eh? *not. backing. down.*
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:37 am » She's got basically 16 essence left.
Claire « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:36 am » Yeeeeeeeep...
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:36 am » Shun:hurk! Gah! Have to get one of those for my girlfriend. *pained grin*
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:36 am » 4 health levels down.
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:36 am » 4
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:36 am » WeiOOC: ...still stings though...
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:36 am » I know that charm
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:36 am » Revelation's Damage Roll: 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=2
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:35 am » WeiOOC: ...Right, you big pussy. I got a much, much larger amount of dice rolled on me...
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:35 am » Dusk: *Runs!*
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:35 am » Ok then. So she's got 7 damage
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:35 am » So 7 dice...
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:35 am » ow ow ow... this is going to hurt
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:35 am » Firewand, stacked with the archery charm that allows for multiple attacks: No worries about reload time as long as you pay extra motes for each attack
Claire « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:35 am » Eeep...
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:35 am » from the breastplate
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:34 am » ...6
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:34 am » . . . .
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:34 am » eeep,,,,,
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:34 am » Shun has HOW much lethal soak?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:34 am » Let's see... she hit with 1 raw damage, so that's 13 L
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:34 am » ok I'll just refresh. brb
Claire « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:33 am » *wait
Claire « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:33 am » Alright. I'll waite.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:33 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:33 am » Ok... well, we're almost done, Claire.
Claire « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:33 am » I can post, if we want everyone to refresh.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:33 am » Not me.
Claire « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:33 am » I do.
Claire « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:33 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:33 am » Definately not me, what with all my internet problems
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:32 am » yeah, does someone have the log?
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:32 am » dangit, one got through
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:32 am » @Demo: Refresh.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:32 am » Attack 3 of 3: 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=10
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:32 am » and guh, chat updating soooo slow....
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:31 am » *fingers crossed*
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:31 am » 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=5 *Cries*
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:30 am » Though it'll be five against the second attack
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:30 am » Which she kinda has to.
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:30 am » 5
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:30 am » But again, for the Excellency, she can re-roll.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:30 am » 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=3
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:30 am » *nod* That's right Demo
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:30 am » Ok then. Attack 2 of 3!
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:30 am » 8 -2 for flurry?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:29 am » What's Shun's parry DV?
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:29 am » ok, Shun's parry currently is... 6?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:29 am » So attack 1: 5 successes.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:29 am » yeah, that's what I figured wally
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:29 am » 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=4
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:29 am » (You can... it'll make her drain essence faster if she uses it against each)
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:28 am » However, since the combo stacks her charm with Archery Excellency 3, she can reroll it
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:28 am » Back to this: Her first attack is 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=4
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:28 am » well I'm just asking so I know if Shun can spam attacks
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:28 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:28 am » (It can be activated again for each attack, though...)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:28 am » (Try holding a lighter up to a log... may as wellbe steel.)
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:28 am » That's only for Dragon Blooded
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:27 am » Nevermind.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:27 am » Err... I BELIEVE she can spam it over and over again between her action as long as she has the essence
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:27 am » (Unless the defense specifies, it applies to a single attack)
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:27 am » (Heh... I know, Tinker. Having tried to start fires, it's pretty fireresistant, usually... especially since this is magical wood)
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:27 am » does a perfect defense last an entire tick or just for one attack?
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:27 am » [Mei: may be using Duck Fate in the near future]
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:26 am » So she fires...
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:26 am » But just as Mei and Dusk get down off the roof it's her time to act
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:26 am » *now
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:26 am » Woods not as flammable as it;s made out to be. Not actualy a joke.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:26 am » she can't actually attack no
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:25 am » me neither, but not complaining.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:25 am » *hugs martial art's excellency.*
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:25 am » Granted, I'm unsure how a claw made of wood would be able to block a gout of fire, but yeah
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:24 am » yay!
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:24 am » My bad, you can parryit
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:24 am » ok
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:23 am » It's a reflexive counter, of sorts
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:23 am » so who's turn now? or is that a reflexive counter or something?
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:23 am » ok
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:22 am » or is it only dodge for flamepieces?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:22 am » She vanishes in a puff of shadow as the claws pass right through her. And no, you can't acutally parry a burst of flame
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:22 am » Dusk: *getting off this dang roof, so she can chase after them!*
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:22 am » Uh0h.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:22 am » ohboy. does parry work here?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:22 am » "The Fury" is finally bringing her Fury
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:21 am » and Shun is very shiney now.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:21 am » dangit!
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:21 am » blargle.*shrug*
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:20 am » However, she is going to perfect defense.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:20 am » Nevermind.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:20 am » ok so just -3
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:20 am » Don't you get back the -2 zombie once the zombies are defeated?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:20 am » Err...it's no longer relevant
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:20 am » so yeah 10 periphial essence here. though I may not hit due to perfect defenses...
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:20 am » You're far enough away from the zombie that the penalty isn't in existanct
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:19 am » ok. 7claws +5Dex +5ma +10(1st excellency) -3flurry -2zombie right?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:19 am » Go!
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:19 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:18 am » Go Shun!
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:18 am » and yes they are
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:18 am » No, you're right. It's a -3 penalty
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:18 am » (Nod. Correct, Demo...)
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:17 am » Oh, yeah
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:17 am » or am I messing up rules again?
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:17 am » and wouldn't it be -3 since the attack is the second action?
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:17 am » Those claws are nifty.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:17 am » accuracy7 defense6 damage1 rate 1(for the claws since I'm only attacking one person)
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:17 am » Ok... make an attack roll, with the -2 penalty for dash and attacking
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:16 am » Dusk: Shun is dashing.
Claire « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:16 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:16 am » Shun: my turn to get serious Creepy Cackler.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:16 am » Heck, with a Dex 5 you can even get in front of her after a few turns
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:16 am » Yay, dashing!
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:16 am » right, doing that.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:16 am » So if you dash after her, you can choose to flurry to dash and attack at the usual penalty.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:15 am » Ok... Well, Shun, you actually CAN catch up to her. You're close enough that chasing her down is fairly easy.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:15 am » Dusk:...Great. *looks for a roof door or something*
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:14 am » Mei: That, er, only works for 'up'. Or 'across'. Accelerating our 'down' would just be hazardous.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:13 am » Dusk: Mei? can you get us down the same way you got us up? or do we look for a roof dor and stairs?
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:13 am » Dex 5
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:13 am » He might acutally outpace her. She's only got a 3 dex
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:13 am » What's Shun's dexterity?
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:13 am » ...if he can anyway
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:12 am » Shun: Running? oh heck no lady!*persues*
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:12 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:12 am » Revelation: Pat yourselves on the back and feel nice and good about winning round on. *Turns and is absconding!*
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:12 am » Dusk: Mei? let's get down from here.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:12 am » Revelation: ...><!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:12 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:11 am » Heh i think Wei's battle was even LONGER
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:11 am » eh, we'll win in the end though.*determined*
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:11 am » Turning and running.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:10 am » In any event... on her turn, Revelation is pretty sure she's seen the writing on the wall here. She's bugging out.
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:10 am » *shrug* It's not any longer than Wei's, if I recall...
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:10 am » Yeah. Way too long a battle... sorry.
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:10 am » yep
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:09 am » Lots of opponants, and an Abyssal, Hawk.
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:09 am » long battle
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:09 am » Tick 13... is Geeks' turn
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:08 am » Tick 12... is no one's turn
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:08 am » Ok... two of the ghosts are blue smears.
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:06 am » (-1 for her action... but yes)
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:06 am » Mei: :)
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:06 am » So she dodges all 3 attacks. Darn
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:06 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:06 am » Mei's Dodge DV is 5.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:04 am » Trying to figure it out...
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:04 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:04 am » WriterOOC:buh?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:04 am » So what's Mei's preferred DV?
Claire « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:04 am » Oh dear..
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:03 am » Timeywhimey stuff: *pokes back, sending demo to the sixties*
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:03 am » ah right, same tick stuff. *pokes timey whimey stuff*
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:02 am » Mei and Dusk each killed one but it's the same tick so they all get an attack, even if they're dead
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:02 am » So,
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:02 am » But, it's the same tick.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:02 am » or alternately, parry DV?
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:02 am » Mei and Dusk each killed one.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:02 am » What's Mei's dodge DV?
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:02 am » So, there are three ghosts.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:02 am » One was killed while climbing.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:02 am » There were originally 4, Demo
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:02 am » Demo. There were four ghosts.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:02 am » 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=5
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:02 am » (Regardless.... it's not the time to discuss this)
Claire « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:02 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:01 am » and didn't one get killed while climbing?
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:01 am » Also, (this is more important) it doesn't SLOW DOWN for people over time.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:01 am » pause for a second. three ghosts? four were sent to the building, one fell to it's death and Dusk just killed another...
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:01 am » 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=9
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:01 am » And it is faster, because it updates faster than Chat (instant vs. every 5 seconds).
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:01 am » *shrug* And it wasn't much faster than it is here
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:01 am » Remember... when the site failed?
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:01 am » It's been done before.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:00 am » 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=5
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:00 am » And I don't think IM would be any faster. I type slow regardless. :)
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:00 am » We're all there in the same 'room'.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:00 am » No, over an IM group chatroom.
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:00 am » Eh... I'd be leery of that, if only because both sides are prone to mistakes, and therefore it's much much more likely to be noticed if we all see it...
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:59 am » Mei.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:59 am » 1d2=1
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:59 am » Since they don't know Dusk is injured, I'm just gonna flip a coin: 1 is mei, 1 is dusk
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:59 am » The three ghosts up there are focusing their attacks on a single target.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:58 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:58 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:58 am » We do it over IM next time.
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:58 am » You catch it in the eyesocket, and it topples backwards off the edge, breaking it's neck again on the floor
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:58 am » It won't be like this again.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:58 am » On that note, I have a suggestion to speed up combat a bit.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:57 am » *1 health level. Mostly for time's sake
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:57 am » As previously established, these Extras had 1.
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:56 am » I know Jane... However, I'd say you still apply Hardness, should it come up (Note: Extra's never have armor with hardness)
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:56 am » Mei took off maybe 1.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:56 am » Extras have 3 health levels.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:56 am » No they're not.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:56 am » In any event. They still get an attack.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:56 am » I suuuck as a DM. *Mopes*
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:56 am » Nevermind. They're both dead...
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:56 am » But we have to hit, Jane.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:56 am » Ah. Fair enough.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:55 am » "Damage is not rolled against extras. Instead, divide the final raw damage after soak by three, rounded up."
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:55 am » Core manual:
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:55 am » Unless said extras have armor with hardness... unlikely, but possible
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:54 am » Daggers do 2L.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:54 am » Sorry?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:54 am » Err... um... War Ghosts have a dodge DV of 4.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:54 am » That;s right, you didn't fail your Blood Monsson like I did.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:54 am » So, 1L damage.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:54 am » Mei's Dex+Thrown is 5. But, extras always take at least 1 damage from any attack.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:54 am » Thief: *Waves at Deka*
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:53 am » It's an ordinary dagger.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:53 am » Sorry, Mei-I already said I handed you an ordinary dagger-no plus 1.
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:53 am » Deka: *pokes theif*
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:53 am » 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=1 < 1L damage, then!
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:53 am » BBCode 1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=4
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:52 am » ThiefOOC: I endorse this
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:52 am » WeiOOC: Just ask Thief!
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:52 am » ShunOOC: Agreed
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:52 am » Rolling 6, and minus one for blood rain is 5.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:52 am » Mei throws the dagger Dusk gave her.
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:51 am » WeiOOC: ...That's a perfectly valid form of stabbity
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:51 am » Make your roll
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:51 am » Ok then
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:51 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:51 am » Dusk: *throws with one of her Fine Quality daggers, I choose plus one to accuracy. I do better with the thrown than the stabbity.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:50 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:49 am » WeiOOC: ...course, that's what I usually suggest
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:49 am » And their attacks go on the same time as your actions.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:49 am » That's true. They are.
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:49 am » WeiOOC: ...Eh, I'd just suggest making with the stabbity
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:49 am » Wait, they've JUST gotten to the top, right? So they're still on the edge of the roof?
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:48 am » Er, maybe.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:48 am » All right. Fair enough.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:47 am » Stunt.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:47 am » But by tick 11 they've already gotten to the top
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:47 am » You might have been able to do that, yes.
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:46 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:46 am » (Yay, Go Dusk and Mei!)
Claire « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:46 am » Stunt?
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:46 am » hey, never hurts to ask.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:45 am » Zobot, we're on the roof, and we can see the ghosts climbing up. Couldn't we drop omething on them, or just push them off when they get close enough? They do have to hoist themselves onto the roof.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:45 am » My bad. ANyways. Next tick. Mei and Dusk
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:45 am » Nevermind. They moved to attack
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:44 am » oh, close enough to do that nvm
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:44 am » I thought they had attacked?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:43 am » Oh. The Zombies are moving to make a blockade movement action to get between Shun and Revelation
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:43 am » Shun: You're proving time consuming at best Creepy Cackler.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:42 am » Tick 11: Mei, Dusk, Ghost group 1 (Of 3 ghosts)
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:42 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:42 am » I see no way they survive.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:42 am » Ok. The ghosts are toast
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:41 am » sorry about that second link. -.-;
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:41 am » BBCode 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=4
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:40 am » http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2764513/
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:40 am » BBCode 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=4
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:40 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:40 am » yes
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:39 am » anyway. 5dex +5 Ma +7acc -2zombie -2flurry right?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:38 am » Make your attacks.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:37 am » speed 5 accuracy7 defense5 damage1 rate 2
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:37 am » oh, got to reallocate points again
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:37 am » Ok then
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:36 am » ok, Shun's ignoring them then. He's going after the source. You said the ghosts were in the way right? 2 of them? He'll flurry attack them.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:36 am » back
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:36 am » *groans* ....That was awful
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:36 am » The zombies should shun Shun if they know what's good for them.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:35 am » Shun, they're moving to attack you. Go ahead and do what you want.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:35 am » I'm not gonna bother rolling for them
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:35 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:35 am » there's two zombies left, attacking Shun. I'll be honest, though, they can't really HIT.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:35 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:35 am » Tick 10: Zombies, and SHun
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:34 am » Ghosts turns are over
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:34 am » Ok. Fair enough
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:34 am » brb
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:34 am » 206-207
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:34 am » 206
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:34 am » What page is Durability of Oak on again?
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:33 am » oh well. so one periphial
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:33 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:33 am » You haven't regained any essence, Shun
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:33 am » *nod* Since it's only one sucess over, it'll be 8 raw again...
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:33 am » cursed blood rain not letting me recover any essence from my earlier spell... wait, how long ago did I cast it? before the blood rain that is?
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:32 am » 2 personal 1 periphial
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:32 am » ok, 1 success... activating durability of oak meditation gain. which should stop it easily
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:31 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:31 am » Ghost 2's attack, though, hits: 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=4]
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:30 am » I think...
Claire « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:30 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:30 am » So a miss, even taking into account that Shun attacked 3 times last time
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:30 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:30 am » parry's still 4
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:30 am » Ghost 1's attack! 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=9
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:30 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:29 am » *attacking
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:29 am » Then they're also attack
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:29 am » The two ghosts are moving to protect their Mistress so they're moving between Shun and Revelation.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:28 am » Tick 9: Ghost group 2. The group on Shun!
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:28 am » (adds another item to the list of what to spend SSE on)
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:28 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:28 am » So instead of taking 4 possible damage, you took 2 possible damage instead
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:28 am » Yeouch.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:28 am » Oh, I see!
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:27 am » Yes. You soaked 2 of the 4 raw damage with your stamina, Chic.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:27 am » How does that happen here?
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:27 am » You said something about only soakable by my stamina?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:26 am » 1d10=7, 1d10=9 Is the damage roll. So she takes 2 health levels anyway
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:26 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:26 am » Dusk: *sucks in her breath, as the pain twinges* What was that/
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:25 am » Wait. Sorry. I have to roll damage
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:25 am » So, there goes my one 0 level, and my one 1 level, right?
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:25 am » (And no, Mei has no more idea that this is coming than Dusk)
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:25 am » It's important to note however that she only feels a sudden twinge of pain, and doesn't actually NOTICE any damage.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:25 am » You know, this is the first time I've taken damage?
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:24 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:24 am » Alright. So Dusk takes 2 health levels of damge
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:23 am » Nope.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:23 am » BBCode 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=3
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:22 am » Dusk. If Dusk amkes this roll, she can dodge the attack, but not parry it
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:22 am » Mei or Dusk?
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:22 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:22 am » 6 dice
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:22 am » The difficulty is 5, though
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:22 am » Wait... make a Wits + Awareness check.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:22 am » B/c I was thinking of having Mei tackle Dusk and push her out of the way.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:21 am » And 4, I think.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:21 am » Err..nevermind. Unexpected attacks ignore Dodge and Parry DVs
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:21 am » Okay. Eep. My stamina is ...2. Can I use a dodge charm, or just suck it up because it's unexpected?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:21 am » What's Dusk's Dodge DV?
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:20 am » Can it be dodged?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:20 am » It's an unexpected attack where you suffer lethal damage equal to the number of successes rolled, soakable only by your stamina
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:19 am » Revelation: Hmmph. Give me some of your #$%& energy, meaniehead! 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=2, 1d10=8 (Attacking Dusk)
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:18 am » (For those interested in knowing why, it has to do with the fact that you Can't flurry an Extra Action charm as far as I can tell... So if you do an extra attack charm, you can't move more than normal speed that turn)
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:18 am » Is she aiming at Dusk or Shun?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:17 am » The abyssal guide, that is
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:17 am » page 156 in the book
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:17 am » It's an unexpected attack using Perception + Lore to hit.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:17 am » Probably
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:17 am » She's going to move 3 yards forward and use Breath Draining Prana, a range of Essence X 10 yards attack which allows her to feed at a distance.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:17 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:15 am » ShunOOC:... I should save some essence for dodging then?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:15 am » Instead she's just using Breath-Draining Prana.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:15 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:14 am » Umm... cause they're awesome looking? And do a ton of damage?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:14 am » D'aw... there, there...
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:14 am » (Feels bad that he keeps spoiling the DM's fun... >_<)
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:14 am » WHY DID I GIVE A CHARACTER A FLAMEPIECE! *Facepalm*
Claire « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:14 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:14 am » *pats the GM*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:13 am » .....pffffttt...
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:13 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:13 am » ...nevermind. She can't actaully do that..
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:12 am » Eeeeep.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:12 am » yep, Dusk may be in trouble.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:11 am » THEN she's activating her combo, "The Fury"
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:11 am » Shun: Yes, your keen intellect has finally figured out that you're losing. well done.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:11 am » She starts moving forward within range of her firewand.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:10 am » Heh...
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:10 am » Revelation: *eye twitch* Did that little #$&@ just attack me? That #$^%&! Am I really LOSING right now? Am I gonna have to get #*&ing serious?
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:09 am » Shun:... wow, shoddy worksmanship. You must be ashamed.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:09 am » Meanwhile.. tick 8. Freaky Geek's turn!
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:09 am » They'll go again on tick 11 with Mei and Dusk
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:09 am » Heh. I need a pole, to push it over the edge.
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:08 am » WeiOOC: ...These are poorly made ghosts...
Claire « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:08 am » Awww...
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:08 am » Yay SPLAT!
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:08 am » ...*snerk*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:08 am » *pats the DM*
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:07 am » The other three climb to the top of the building to menace Dusk and Mei
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:07 am » Ok... the 1 ghost that fails falls... and apparently takes falling damage... for a 1 story building... which kills it... *Cries* Freaking extras...
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:07 am » Ghost 4: 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=6 pass
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:07 am » WeiOOC: Oh well... hopefully, you'll knock enough of them out...
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:06 am » Ghost 3: 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=7 fail.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:06 am » Ghost 2: 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=4 pass
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:05 am » Dusk: No problem, Mei. I'll slip you another one when that's gone.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:05 am » that's ghost one. It passes. so it'll be able to climb up and in 4 ticks it'll be able to attack
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:05 am » 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=1
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:05 am » DuskOOC: Razza frazza....not a fighter. *grump grump grump* *blows a kiss to Shun*
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:04 am » ShunOOC:*crosses fingers* botch botch botch!
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:03 am » They all make athletics checks!
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:03 am » Well, the 4 ghosts trying to climb the wall go
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:03 am » Mei: [looks at the dagger] Thanks.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:03 am » Tick 7! The ghosts go!
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:03 am » [Mei: "It's dangerous outside. Take this."]
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:03 am » Regardless, both your attacks were speed 5, so you guys go next on tick 11
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:03 am » Phew...
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:02 am » Dusk: Here, Mei, take this.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:02 am » I'm going to allow that
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:02 am » Dusk sees Mei throwing rocks. Can Dusk hand her a dagger?
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:02 am » ok
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:01 am » Ooh...okay!
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:01 am » But she can use the perfect defense. It just stipulates that her next action has to include an attack on Dusk
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:01 am » hehe
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:01 am » (She has to attack on her Next turn...)
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:01 am » Er... no. The requirment is that she has to use her next action to ATTACK someone.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:01 am » *?
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:01 am » and that was the requirement for it's use
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:01 am » So, either way, I don't hit-but I don't have her combo coming at me. This time. I can live with that. :)
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:00 am » I thought that was the problem since she couldn't attack?
Claire « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:00 am » Go Dusk!
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:00 am » Dusk grins as she easily snags her boomerang out of the air.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:00 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:59 am » I just looked over the rules for Combos, and she can't acutally USE her combo, since you're out of her range. HOwever, there's nothing preventing her from using her perfect defense charm instead
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:59 am » It lands in my hand!
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:59 am » BBCode 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=9
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:59 am » Go ahead and re-roll to see if you get your boomarang back, Chic.
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:59 am » (Yeah... the difficulty two means you need two sucesses, but I'd forgotten this one was different...
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:58 am » Oh, let me rerool, if there's no minus 2.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:57 am » I never anticipated that this would come ujp
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:57 am » Ok. Well, her combo is kinda... weird.
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:57 am » (...what's the minus two for?)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:56 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:56 am » Oh, right... it' snot difficulty two, that's the other one
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:56 am » So, 5 - 2 is 3.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:56 am » If I miss, I can make a dex + thrown, reflexive second roll. If I make it, it curves back within 3 yards from me-if I get 3 or more successes, it lands in my hand.
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:56 am » *nod* It's a reflexive, Dex+thrown, difficulty two
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:55 am » ...?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:54 am » Hmm... except that her weapon is... crap.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:54 am » Oh, but I have a chance for boomerang to come back.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:54 am » Carry on!
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:52 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:52 am » *facepalm* You're right. Oops.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:52 am » You used a charm already
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:52 am » Err...you can't activate Durability of Oak, Dusk
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:51 am » Looks like after it hits, but before damage is rolled.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:51 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:51 am » Nevermind. Looking at when to declare Durability of oak, since an arrow's winging at me.
Claire « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:50 am » Eeeeeeep...
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:50 am » As the boomerang flies at Revelation, her eyes widen and her body bursts into bubbles of shadow....er, what is it you want ot say, Chic?
Claire « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:50 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:50 am » Pause.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:50 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:49 am » ShunOOC: Attack Dusk? Oh, you are SO dead.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:49 am » Then it uses Withering Feathered maelstorm, bolstered with Archery Excellency 3.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:49 am » Revelation is using her combo, "The Fury"... it starts with a Flickering Whisp Technique (Perfect Defense, wtih the flaw being that she HAS to attack the person who attacked her with her next attack action)
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:49 am » So, now what?
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:48 am » You're the gm, your call.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:48 am » Well, it would have hit anyway, so yeah...
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:48 am » I knew you were going to... so feel free to
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:48 am » ><
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:48 am » But Dusk already rolled... darn it. I was too slow.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:47 am » Err... Um. I was gonna declare The Fury was using her combo as a response to Dusk's attack
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:47 am » that sucked.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:47 am » BBCode 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=2
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:47 am » ShunOOC:Get the jerkwad Dusk!
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:47 am » The ghosts have a dodge DV of 4, so Mei's rock dings off of one of them and basically smushes it's spectral head in
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:46 am » DekaOOC: *listens to the advice* weirdest. Dream. Ever.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:46 am » Okay.
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:46 am » (Extra... the rest is right... you should end up with 13 dice)
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:46 am » (You can only add dice in an excellency up to your *attribute+Skill*, so only five dice)
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:46 am » Mei throws her rock at one of the ghosts. 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=9
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:46 am » Looks right to me
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:45 am » War Boomerang +1 accuracy 4L Range 30 yards. Thrown 3, dex 2, ist excellency in thrown-spending 7 essence, personal. Aiming to add 3 bonus dice. Minus one for Blood Moonsoon. 15 dice by my reckoning. All at Freaky. That look right?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:45 am » There's 2 zombies left, and all 6 of the ghosts.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:45 am » Dusk's face turns grim. She remembers the mother and child running from the zombies...and here this dweeb is cackling about using Shun for zombie parts. Yeah, ghosts are scaling the walls...but we know who's controlling the ghosts. She takes careful aim, and puts all she has into throwing one of her precious war boomerangs. At Freaky.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:45 am » Dream Cleese: *Giving Deka philosophical advice!*
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:44 am » How many zombies and ghosts are left?
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:44 am » Okay.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:44 am » Mei takes out a rock.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:44 am » Dusk, this is your action too
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:44 am » Yeah. my bad.
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:44 am » (This tick)
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:44 am » (And Dusk!)
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:44 am » I lose track.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:44 am » What Tick do I go on? Sorry...
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:43 am » Tick 6: Mei!
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:43 am » So he and the last 2 zombies go on tick 10
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:43 am » Shun: You should have gotten a better shield. And you sent half of it away too.*grin*
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:43 am » DuskOOC: *grins*
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:42 am » 5
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:42 am » (Five)
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:42 am » What's the speed of Shun's attack again?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:42 am » Revelation: Hey, my abalative shield of meat!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:41 am » Hee.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:41 am » DuskOOC: My arm's getting tired...:)
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:41 am » hehe
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:41 am » I like fighting extras, they're much more cooperative. :P
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:41 am » So basically the zombies CAN'T hit
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:40 am » Dice pool penalties only apply to things you roll, not to static values
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:40 am » 7-3=4
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:40 am » oh. right.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:40 am » Oh. Ah
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:40 am » You don't take out the -2 for the zombie's penalties... it's just a dice pool penalty
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:39 am » no -2 for the stench
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:39 am » So much as I'd love to give you a bad day, I think they missed. *Weeps*
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:39 am » That's not entirely accurate. If I recall, the -2 penatly for being surrounded only applies to Dodge DV
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:39 am » well Shun's parry is 14/2=7-2-3=2 so 1 success for each of them
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:38 am » DekaOOC: See? My distraction somehwat worked
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:38 am » Unless you aren't an essence weilder... ^_^
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:38 am » (Rounded up)
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:38 am » So zombie 1 and 3 got 3 successes, and the other one botched
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:38 am » wait, it doesn't matter anyway...
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:38 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:37 am » Zombie 3: 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=5
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:37 am » is parry rounded up or down?
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:37 am » WeiOOC: *points and laughs at the Zombie*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:37 am » .
Claire « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:37 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:37 am » ...That one botches regardless
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:36 am » 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=5, 1d10=1
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:36 am » (He either takes the DV penalty for before his action, or after... since they're both the same, it's just -3)
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:36 am » well besides the -3 from before?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:36 am » Zombie 1: 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=10
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:35 am » DekaOOC: *will try to distract the zombies with brains*
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:35 am » Does Shun take a DV penalty? I don't think so, but may as well ask
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:35 am » Yeah. Their turn
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:35 am » now, for the undead kibble to get their licks in before death
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:35 am » Heh...
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:35 am » Shun is the undead kibble maker!
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:34 am » BBCode 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=7
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:34 am » More undead kibble...
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:34 am » BBCode 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=3
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:33 am » next attack?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:33 am » Creepy undead kibble, but kibble nonetheless
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:33 am » First Zombie is kibble
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:32 am » good point. Sorry
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:32 am » BBCode 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=8
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:32 am » (Just minus to hit, anything where you're rolling dice)
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:32 am » ok then... rolling for first in flurry of attacks.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:31 am » Minus one to the dice pool? So, minus to dv, minus to hit, minus to everything?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:31 am » Ok... Dusk is at -1 to her dice pools, and Shun is at -2.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:31 am » The good news is that once you kill all the zombies you get your dice back. And the penalties don't stack for each zombie
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:30 am » 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=5 Just Mei'd it.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:30 am » Ok... Shun fails the zombie resistnce check
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:30 am » Dusk=fail.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:30 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:30 am » BBCode 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=7
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:30 am » Zombie roll(assuming no penalties...):BBCode 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=9
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:30 am » You don't have to, Hawk, but it's irrevalent since you're not in this fight anyway
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:29 am » Do I still have to make that check if I am knocked out?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:29 am » Ok. So Shun is hale and hearty
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:29 am » blood monsoon roll: BBCode 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=10
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:29 am » Maybe we should make those rolls now before we get any further into the fight
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:29 am » It's stamina + resistance, successes needed 2>
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:28 am » No, what do we roll for that? I forget.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:28 am » if you fail those checks, it's another -1 penalty to the dice pool
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:28 am » I'm pretty sure you didn't. It was my fault for forgetting
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:28 am » Beyond that, did you guys all make checks for this hour with the blood monsoon?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:28 am » page 314 "Anyone fighitng hand to hand with a zombie will have to make a Stam + res check or take a -2 dice penalty to his dice pools by being overcome with nausea from their stench)
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:28 am » ok, any penalties to it currently?
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:27 am » (Yay, pie!)
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:27 am » Technically, Shun needs to make a Stamina + Resistance check
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:27 am » Err...actually...
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:27 am » wait, should I wait until you finish with them?
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:26 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:26 am » BBCode 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=3
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:26 am » Meanwhile, the 3 zombies are attacking
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:26 am » *hands Wally a crumble top apple pie for being a Wiki-for us and the gm!*
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:26 am » yay! anyway. flurrying again. getting rid of the three zombies surrounding him
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:25 am » (It's not a reflexive action... it just happens at the beginning of each of his actions... but yes)
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:25 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:25 am » Ah. Nevermind, then
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:25 am » (He can... he's allowd to change it every turn... it's part of the spell description)
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:25 am » no I believe it's a reflexive action one moment
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:25 am » After casting it's values are fixed.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:24 am » I think you can only allocate WHEN YOU CAST THE SPELL.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:24 am » Err...I'm not sure you can DO that.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:24 am » right then. reallocating some points on the wood dragon's claws.speed 5 accuracy7 defense4 damage1 rate 3
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:24 am » Technically the attacks all happen in the same instant
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:24 am » The three zombies will attack Shun... Shun, you also get to go.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:24 am » Err..-2 to his dodge DV. Not parry
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:23 am » The other two, without anything to attack, are just guarding.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:23 am » 3 of the remaining zombies are lurching over to fully surround Shun (-2 to his DV as long as he's fully surrounded)
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:23 am » Ok. Tick 5: The 5 remaining Zombies, and Shun.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:22 am » Revelation of Truths Best Left Forgotten: Aw, useless, huh?
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:22 am » Miss!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:22 am » Go Shun!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:22 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:22 am » Ghost 2's attack: 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=10
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:22 am » nice
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:21 am » Ghost 2's turn!
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:21 am » Shun:*GRIN*
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:21 am » *nod* It fails to exceed hardness, so no damage is dealt
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:20 am » Yeah, I'm pretty sure since the ghost can't get over your hardness that the attack just futzes out
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:20 am » (ooh, I've got that too!)
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:19 am » 3 personal
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:19 am » well activating durability of oak meditation: 8 hardness
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:19 am » If you want to use your charm, now is the time
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:18 am » Well the raw right now is 1 + the war ghost's 7L for damage, so it'd be 8L
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:18 am » (He's got one charm that gives him hardness...)
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:18 am » I have a charm that lets me have it
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:18 am » After raw is determined, before soak is subtracted
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:18 am » You've got hardness?
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:17 am » quick question, what step to apply hardness
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:17 am » But the first ghost hit....
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:17 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:17 am » Heh...
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:17 am » Fortunately Extras don't count 10s as two successes
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:17 am » so dodge DV of 3 then... knew I was forgetting something when I started this fight...
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:17 am » That's Ghost 1's roll
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:17 am » 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=10
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:16 am » ok
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:16 am » He does, at that.
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:16 am » You take a DV penalty for each action you performed... so you've got a -3 to DV
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:15 am » alright, does shun suffer any extra DV penalties for flurrying?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:15 am » Ghost group 2's attacks!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:15 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:15 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:13 am » The toher tow ghosts, now called "Ghost group 2" are mvoing to attack Shun
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:12 am » This means it'll be at least 2 ticks before they can even get to you guys.
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:12 am » Wei: *gives the ghosts his bad luck*
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:12 am » WeiOOC: ...Not the ghosts, but the rest of you...
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:12 am » Since Dusk and Mei are within range of throwing stuff, I'm going to rule the ghosts are about range 15 away from them, so it'll take them 2 dashing actions to reach the building and another action to make athletics checks to climb it.
Claire « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:11 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:11 am » WeiOOC: ...Good luck?
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:10 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:10 am » Ok, on their action, four of the war ghosts are moving to try and climb the walls of the building Dusk and Mei are on
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:09 am » heh, it's cool. just making commentary.
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:09 am » yep. was not saying it was uncalled for, just commenting and interested
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:09 am » You guys did see Scars buying Firepowder from a shipper earlier in the game, remember
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:08 am » ShunOOC: oooooh goody.
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:08 am » a firewand huh
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:07 am » Oh, and she's drawing out a firewand from inside her robes, too
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:07 am » Tick 4: Ghosts!
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:06 am » Instead, she's just gonna direct 4 of her six ghosts to go try and climb the wall of the building she saw Mei throw from
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:05 am » (Guarding means you don't take an action, essentially... you don't do anything, but you don't reduce your DV either
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:05 am » "runaway!"?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:04 am » There's no mechanic for that in Exalted. So instead she's just gonna...
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:04 am » meaning
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:04 am » ...nevermind. me being stupid again
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:04 am » I assume that adds to her dv?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:04 am » ...nevermind. Me being stupid. She's guarding
Demothesis « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:03 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:02 am » Revelation: Tum te tum tum....
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:02 am » What does that mean?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:02 am » Ok... her turn. And she's going to... take a full defensive action.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:00 am » DuskOOC: *aiming!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:59 pm » It's now Freaky Geeks' turn. Brb though, I have to relocate.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:59 pm » It happens.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:59 pm » Hee.
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:58 pm » Arg.
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:58 pm » (I should have been paying more attention, sorry)
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:58 pm » (He was mistaken... when applying dodge, you subtract their dodge value, and if any sucesses are left over, it hits... equals go to the defender)
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:58 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:57 pm » ><
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:57 pm » I've made plenty of rules errors in the player's favor before, so please don't complain when I stick to the rules, ok?
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:57 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:57 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:57 pm » You have to exceed someone's dodge DV to hit them. Wally called me on it, I double-checked the rules, adn they confirmed it
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:56 pm » I made a mistake. It happens.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:56 pm » Yes, and I was wrong.
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:56 pm » You said: "She has 4 dodge... so I think you hit."
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:55 pm » Wait, what?
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:55 pm » (Sorry... I missed that when it was first said, and was kinda assuming she had a dodge of three or something)
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:54 pm » which makes it irrevalent
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:54 pm » Dodge of 4, and four successes on her roll
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:54 pm » Err... I think Mei missed, though.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:51 pm » Yes, her dodge was four
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:51 pm » Shun:*grin* I don't think you'll be getting my arm Crazy Cackler.
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:51 pm » her dodge was 4
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:51 pm » (Also, what's her dodge, since extra sucesses are applied to the roll?)
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:50 pm » It's applied if damage is dealt, if I recall... then she suffers the effect of poison
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:50 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:50 pm » What's the added bonus for Coral Snake poison?
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:50 pm » Oh. ok then
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:49 pm » Back before the break.
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:49 pm » She mentioned it before the battle started.
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:49 pm » Yes I did!
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:49 pm » Coral snake poison.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:49 pm » She didn't mention poison on it...
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:49 pm » It is.
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:49 pm » Isn't the needle poisoned?
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:48 pm » So you do 1L + strenght damage
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:48 pm » *2
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:48 pm » Alright. Her soak is a 4 for lethal damage. Piercing cuts that in half, so she's got 1
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:47 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:47 pm » Ok. Just checking.
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:47 pm » That's why I only rolled 7 dice, not 8.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:46 pm » Wait... did you factor in the needles have an accuracy of -1?
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:45 pm » Oh. Ooops.
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:45 pm » (Jane, that's assumed when you're using a needle... hence the Piercing property)
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:45 pm » (For those interested, the rules on calld shots are on page 158 in the core book. I wasn't going to use them because this is an INTRODUCTION to Exalted, and they can get a little complicated, but you can check them out if you want... if you guys use them, though, I'll start using them so fair warning)
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:44 pm » As is, then.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:44 pm » And she has no armor that gives Hardness
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:44 pm » So yes, there's a chance you hit. Soak can't reduce something below 1.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:44 pm » Well, you technically hit, just with 0 raw damage.
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:43 pm » As it is now, is there any chance that the needle will do any damage at all? Even one level?
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:43 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:43 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:42 pm » Because there's a greater penalty if you do that, and usually you declare it before you roll
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:42 pm » Err... Mei, do you really WANT me to go into the rules for called shots?
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:42 pm » Can you do that?
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:42 pm » She has 4 dodge... so I think you hit.
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:42 pm » And, FYI, Mei's trying for a headshot, not to get through armor.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:41 pm » 4 Successes against Freaky Geek, aka The Fury... Aka Revelations of Truths Best Forgotten...
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:41 pm » Ok, then

_________________
"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!" -Marvin the Martian

Spam Poison. I think.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted Quest Logs VIII
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:01 am 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2656
Quote:
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:40 pm » She was aiming at Freaky!
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:40 pm » Who was Mei going after?
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:40 pm » I'm pretty sure that aiming only can be done on a specific target
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:39 pm » 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=2 < 4 successes.
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:39 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:39 pm » Okay, Mei'll throw. 7 dice...
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:39 pm » Thanks.
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:39 pm » That's what I thought.
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:38 pm » *nod* She's going on tick 6 regardless...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:38 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:38 pm » Or does aiming negate that?
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:38 pm » Well, even with aiming, Dusk would go after everyone else, right?
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:37 pm » ShunOOC: on the one hand kill her... on the other she may have some defenses waiting...
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:37 pm » (You can't get more than three dice for aiming)
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:37 pm » Mei, who has aimed, would get 3 bonus dice... should she aim again, or fire?
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:36 pm » Hmm.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:36 pm » Freaky Geek: You WISH... I didn't have time to have any fun in Thorns. I had to get the necromancy stuff ready. Just wait until we've got settled in. THEN you'll see something impressive! I think I'll use your arm on one of them.
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:35 pm » banter banter banter
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:35 pm » Shun: Oh? Would those be the ghosts then? They don't look much better. And you...*grins*
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:35 pm » Ok. Tick 1: Mei goes
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:35 pm » Eeugh.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:35 pm » Yeah... zombie 2 and zombie 3 didn't even stand a chance
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:34 pm » Freaky Geek: Start smashing his junky Manses, and he'll HAVE to come out and play.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:34 pm » Freaky Geek: These? Hah! These aren't even my magnificant creations! I just slapped these together to get the God of Thorns out of hiding.
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:34 pm » Dead and dead...
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:33 pm » attack 3 BBCode 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=7
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:33 pm » Go Shun!
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:33 pm » attack 2 BBCode 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=4
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:32 pm » Shun:*cheerfully* I was expecting you to keep more impressive guards for yourself.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:32 pm » To reflect that these zombies were hastily put together, they've onyl got one hit box
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:31 pm » (probably same as before, so one)
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:31 pm » So the zombie takes one hit, and is dead
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:31 pm » Five -1
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:31 pm » yeah, so 5-???
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:30 pm » That's how we handle extras according to the rules
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:30 pm » DekaOOc: *will continue to talk to dream cleese but not in chat, don't want to clog it up*
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:30 pm » Ok... so minus the zombie's soak, and then divided by 3?
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:29 pm » (Offers Cleese a Cleese shaped cheesecake, or a cream cheese cleese)
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:29 pm » Dream Cleese: Nom!
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:29 pm » DekaOOC: Thank you *sips te tea* Are you the thing Boashi talked about?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:29 pm » Phw...
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:29 pm » Dream Cleese: *Floating on a hibiscus, offering Deka some mint tea!*
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:29 pm » (DuskOOC: *Rolls her eyes and hands Mei a dagger already*)
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:28 pm » Err...nevermind. my wires were crossed. They can't fly
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:28 pm » [Mei: Well, we can still throw at them. And there's p-l-e-n-t-y of roof tiles.]
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:27 pm » yeah, ton of enemies here...
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:27 pm » (DuskOOC: Mei, we shoulda stayed on the ground)
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:27 pm » As I said before, there's 8 zombies and 6 warghosts (which can fly)
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:27 pm » 5
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:27 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:26 pm » BBCode 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=3, 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=2, 1d10=2
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:26 pm » [Mei: Go!]
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:26 pm » Go ahead.
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:25 pm » Deka:*is cheering for the team even though unconcious and on the back of Wei somehow. Mentally*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:25 pm » Go!
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:25 pm » ok, he'll move forwards and attack all three in the same manner as the three they met before, thin the heard.
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:25 pm » DekaOOC: Go Shun!
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:24 pm » it should be..
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:24 pm » *nod* He can move five yards without a flurry
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:24 pm » Yes.
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:24 pm » ok, is that close enough for a movement that won't cause a flurry?
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:23 pm » Ok... how close from SHUN? He said he was moving towards them, so I'd say he's about six feet from the nearest 3 zombies
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:22 pm » ((Eee mad snicnce~))
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:22 pm » *are the enemies
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:22 pm » ok, how close?
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:22 pm » Shun goes first
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:21 pm » Shun got 7 yeah
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:21 pm » Six dice, and I get a 1. Oh, well!
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:21 pm » Mei got 6, Shun got 7, Dusk got 1 (I think)
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:21 pm » (if it helps, this game involves mad science in the underlying story...)
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:21 pm » Dusk got 1.
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:21 pm » Teal: Ah-POW! *baps Freeky Geek's minature*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:21 pm » OOCAndrew: I want to play a Lunar~
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:20 pm » (Mad Exalted...I like it.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:20 pm » Ok... so, Ticks. Who got how many successes? Freaky Geek got 4, the zombies got 2, and the ghosts got 3.
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:20 pm » Frank: Now D&D is MY kind of game
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:20 pm » Teal: *is a minature!* Peep!
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:19 pm » WallyOOC: *looks up from teh game he's playing* ...What? Eh, never mind. *goes back to playing Alchemical Exalted*
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:19 pm » Sarcastic: ...dibs on being a Lunar.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:19 pm » 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=9
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:19 pm » Jane: I'd be up for it.
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:19 pm » (You know, I can so see Wally, Chic, Andrew and rad sitting around playing dnd or exalted or something)
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:19 pm » and lastly, for Freaky Geek
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:18 pm » Teal: *sits in Dadee's hand* PEEP, Dadee... *points at the GM*
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:18 pm » 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=10
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:18 pm » Rando: *picks up teal* <3
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:17 pm » Teal: *POKES!* PEEP! *flails a bit*
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:17 pm » Shun: Now, judging by the large amount of bodies between you and anything dangerous, I'd say you're extra aquishy, mage. *grins* Let's find out.(sorry had to get that squishy mage bit in there somewhere. :P )
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:17 pm » BethOOC: *pokes Teal with a snack*
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:17 pm » Teal: *sits on the DM's notebook* Peep!
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:17 pm » 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=10 for ghosts
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:16 pm » FuzzyOOC: Buh?
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:16 pm » *snerk*
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:16 pm » WeiOOC: *beats riles with sword* Back, Back I say!
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:15 pm » Lemme get out a noteobok to keep track of battles with
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:15 pm » *rules*
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:15 pm » And I pretty much let you guys do that, so that's fine
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:15 pm » But, whatever the riles say.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:15 pm » And Dusk
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:15 pm » Ok. Noted, Jane.
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:15 pm » As was Dusk, if possible.
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:15 pm » So was Dusk.
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:15 pm » Just for clarity: Mei was aiming before the fight broke out...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:14 pm » Good luck!
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:14 pm » Good, makes up for my roll.
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:14 pm » wow, shun is
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:13 pm » BBCode 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=2 Shun is fast today
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:13 pm » Dusk:BBCode 1d10=3, 1d10=5, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=6
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:12 pm » 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=7 < Mei: really gets the jump
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:12 pm » Yes. Join battle rolls
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:12 pm » WeiOOC: ...Give me five minutes
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:12 pm » ShunOOC: Sonab****! All the ones I wanna beat up are messing with everyone else!
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:12 pm » Join battle rols?
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:12 pm » FuzzyOOC: Ack! *flails a bit*
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:12 pm » Oh snap! Psyche-out! You are now Mei, Shun, and Dusk again!
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:12 pm » dekaOOC:... drat
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:11 pm » DUN DUN Dang.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:11 pm » "So. This is where you've gotten off to." A familiar man, now clad in Lamellar armor, strides forward.
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:11 pm » FuzzyOOC: *pokes the random encounter table with her sword*
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:10 pm » DekaOOc: Wrong ring....... I hope
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:10 pm » Heh.
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:09 pm » WeiOOC: I do too!
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:09 pm » WeiOOC: Yeah... lets not pick up that ring
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:09 pm » [Jane: Hellooooooo~]
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:09 pm » FuzzyOOC: I have a sword...
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:09 pm » [Jane and Mei walk back in, loaded down with many heavy shopping bags.]
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:09 pm » ShunOOC: one ring to rule them all... dangit That's the last time I'm letting baoshi suggest a book
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:09 pm » DekaOOC Oh well
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:08 pm » In fact, unfortunately, it's not good.
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:08 pm » Pff...
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:08 pm » EEeeieeio?
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:08 pm » DekaOOC: could be good. Remember the ring I found?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:08 pm » Eeep.
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:08 pm » WeiOOC: ...it's tough being silent with a giant slash across your middle, and a body on your back...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:07 pm » Eeeeeo?
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:07 pm » A 39! Oh no!
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:07 pm » 1d100=39
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:07 pm » FuzzyOOC: Drat.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:07 pm » Unfortunately, Wei failed... which means I roll for a random encounter on the War table, like I did with Shun and Dusk and Mei
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:06 pm » ShunOOC:*loud bookworm*
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:06 pm » Heeheehee... cute
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:06 pm » Hee!
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:06 pm » heh
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:06 pm » *snerk*
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:06 pm » Adrienne: *Is just naturally not noticed! one of the benefits of being a bookworm!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:06 pm » ... Adrienne: 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=9
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:05 pm » 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=10
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:05 pm » drat
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:05 pm » 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=8
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:05 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:05 pm » 1d10=3, 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=6
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:05 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:05 pm » Alright. Well now... stealth checks again, everyone!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:05 pm » Baoshi nods, quietly. "...Maybe. Yes. Gods speed...." be bows again, quickly, and takes off in the direction of Dusk.
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:04 pm » Fuzzy: Good luck!
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:04 pm » The Ghost begins to turn. "Please keep my last treasure safe.... I'm going to go now. T-they aren't really paying attention to ghosts. I think, if I can just get on top fo that thing... I may be able to find him. The Masked man... if I can just distract him... maybe...maybe..."
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:04 pm » Fuzzy: Ok! *will start running, staying behind Adrienne*
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:03 pm » Wei: Following him! *points to Baoshi*
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:03 pm » Baoshi can sense Dusk, Shun, and Mei, all at the Docks... clustered together.
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:03 pm » Fuzzy: Wait, which direction are we running?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:03 pm » baoshi Will try to sense where Dusk, specificaly, is.
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:02 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:02 pm » Wei: Fair enough... I hope you'll let a friend of ours look at it, though *has been ready to start moving*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:02 pm » Baoshi; Right! Running! Lets find Dusk! It alright, miss!
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:02 pm » Fuzzy: *pats Adrienne on the back*
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:02 pm » "I just can't let it out of my sight... it's part of our heritage!"
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:02 pm » Baoshi: ....We can accomplish at least as much as... saving one girl. And we won;t take your treasure from you, Miss.
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:02 pm » Fuzzy: Can we start running, and argue about reading the books later?
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:01 pm » Adrienne takes a step backwards, clutching the tome against her chest. "This is a f-family treasure... it's taken us years to translate what little we could salvage."
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:01 pm » Fuzzy: Oooh...
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:00 pm » Wei: ...It does seem reasonable. And... I think I've heard that name before... *sighs* Would you mind if we held onto those?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:00 pm » Baoshi: ....I... I... *he has to close his eyes, and grit his teeth a little* ....yes. Wait. Sakura? *blinkblink* Oh gods, that-!
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:00 pm » (!!!!!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:59 pm » Adrienne: I found these notes about a woman from the first age. A local legend... Mistress Sakura, the Maiden of Awakenings. I think they're what they're after."
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:58 pm » Fuzzy: I already said I would... and I was hoping I could convince you guys to come along, so I wouldn't have to waste time dragging you...
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:58 pm » DekaOOC: Sounds reasonable to me
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:58 pm » The ghost rubs a wound on his neck. "I healed Miss Sam, and I will ask you the same favor I asked her..." He bows before Baoshi and Wei. "My younger sister... my Adrianne... she is all I have left. And bad men are after her. Cna you please take her from the city?"
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:58 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:57 pm » Baoshi: ...*smiles* Gods bless then, sir. *he puts his hands together and bows slightly*
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:57 pm » .
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:56 pm » Fuzzy: *standing up and trying to get things ready so everyone can move*
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:56 pm » The ghost looked at Deka. "I...um.. I can feel it. The God of Thorns is fighting that giant monster... I have to go help, if I can. I would like it very much if THorns went back to the way it once was. But before I go, I may be able to help this one.
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:55 pm » Fuzzy: Yeah, but she's unconcious...
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:55 pm » Wei: ...*sigh* Umm... Deka's with us, right now. *points to his back*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:55 pm » Baoshi will foucus, and try to get a lock on the others.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:55 pm » The ghost looked at Wei. "Yes... she prayed at my grave."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:54 pm » Baoshi: Well! Running it is, then. I can find the others. Don;t ask- new... thing. And the... um. *glances at the leviathan* Well. Well... catch as catch can.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:54 pm » Adrienne: Um, he's a tall man, with scars, and he was with a scary lady... or so my brother told me.
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:54 pm » Fuzzy: Run and walk? ...what happened to Baoshi? And Deka?
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:54 pm » well the gang is almost back together again
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:54 pm » Wei: We can talk and walk, alright?
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:54 pm » Wei: *chuckles* Yes, you could say that... And in that case, lets get moving, alright?
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:53 pm » Fuzzy: *to Adrienne* How far behind you did you say they were?
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:53 pm » Fuzzy: Yeah, I talked to him before. I think someone's chasing us, by the way... We were just gonna start running and looking for you guys...
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:53 pm » The girl looks over. "Um.. hello. My name is Adrienne..." She looks away. "Are you friends of Miss Sam? My brother said she helped him a few days ago."
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:53 pm » Wei: *Looks at the Ghost* ...You met up with Fuzzy before, didn't you?
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:52 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:52 pm » Baoshi: Ah... oh, good? Well, if Fuzzy is here, then I trust that... *for now* And you, Miss?*holding hsi side*
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:52 pm » The ghost is... well, a ghost. He turns and looks at Baoshi. "Who-you! I... I'm not... I'm not with them! I'm nn-not an enemy! I'm not."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:51 pm » Baoshi: H... huh? No, not for a little while... just us. Are you alright?
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:51 pm » The young girl is tall for her age, roughly sixteen, with a worn leather tome clutched to her breast and a few cuts along her arm, wihch she's staunching with some gauze.
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:51 pm » Fuzzy: Have you seen everyone else?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:51 pm » Baoshi: *Maidens, Luna, Empress please....*
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:51 pm » Fuzzy: Baoshi! Wei! Oh, that's convenient.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:51 pm » Baoshi: Fuzzy!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:51 pm » Baoshi: She's awake! Oh come on come on come on....
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:50 pm » Enough time for certain things to happen... as it so happens, when you guys finally reach Fuzzy, you see her laying on the ground, just sitting up... wtih a ghost and a young girl standing over her
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:50 pm » Alright. With Baoshi's homing trick, it's actually pretty easy to track Fuzzy as her movement stops... and she wakes back up... getting to her takes a while.
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:49 pm » DekaOOC: *still cheering* ra ra ra!
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:48 pm » ShunOOC: blah blah, you talk, I hear a lot of lies. So I'll just kill you when I see you.
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:48 pm » Go Baoshi! Go Wei!
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:48 pm » Wei: *is barely competent enough* 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=6
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:48 pm » ChildOOC: Or am I lying...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:48 pm » Baoshi: *like a goddamned speedy, blood stained shadow*
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:47 pm » ChildOOC: I'd love to stick around and hand you your head, but I've got things to do. Like a certain Autocrat...
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:47 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:47 pm » WeiOOC: ...*takes back some of his luck*
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:47 pm » ShunOOC: Too true. too bad most of them can't threaten my friends lives. Well too bad for you anyway.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:46 pm » Successes needed: 2 each. Make your rolls
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:46 pm » Baoshi: THen we comp.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:46 pm » 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=9
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:46 pm » Wei: Fair enough... I just might not be very good at it...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:46 pm » Baoshi: Speed and being scary if that fails.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:46 pm » Child: Oh, don't think there's any end of idiots.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:46 pm » Baoshi: Stealth first!
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:45 pm » hmmm...me being hungry makes shun more snarky...
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:44 pm » ShunOOC:*cheerfully to Child* I'll catch up to you eventually crazy lady. You better hope you've got another idiot to sacrifice so you can run away.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:44 pm » Yes, stealth + dex + any specialties relevant.
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:44 pm » Wei: ...What about speed?
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:44 pm » Wei: Truth...
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:44 pm » DekaOOC: If only I was still up *joins Fuzzy in the unconcious club*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:44 pm » Baoshi: Possibly... but, zombies. Lets try for stealth first.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:44 pm » Stealth is stealth and dex, right?
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:43 pm » ChildOOC: I'd guess no.
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:43 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:43 pm » Wei: Hmmm... I dont' know, do you think I can be intimidating enough to scare them off before they meet us?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:41 pm » Right.
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:41 pm » DuskOOC: I have 2 dots...not that it does you any good. Sorry!*
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:41 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:41 pm » DesusOOC: *Bringing Fuzzy a band-aid*
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:41 pm » FuzzyOOC: *also jealous of all of Baoshi's dots in medicine*
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:41 pm » WeiOOC: YEah.... lots of owies...
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:41 pm » Alright. If you guys want to avoid random encounters, you either have to make stealth checks (at -1 for Wei since he's carrying an unconscious person) or else find some other way to avoid beinga ttacked. Otherwise you may run into something...
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:40 pm » FuzzyOOC: Owie...
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:40 pm » DuskOOC: If we escape Thorns, I have 2 doses of cordial. It'll knock you out 24 hours. but yeah. )
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:40 pm » More or less.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:39 pm » ... Apparently, he does the equivalent of shoving a cloth over a wound and holding pressure to it, before making a dash after fuzzy.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:39 pm » 1d8=6, 1d8=2, 1d8=1, 1d8=4, 1d8=6, 1d8=4, 1d8=3, 1d8=5, 1d8=4, 1d8=1, 1d8=7
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:38 pm » You can, Tinker.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:37 pm » Can Baoshi do a quick medical check on himself? I think he already did what he could for Wei, and Deka, if I recall...
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:37 pm » Wei: ...Where to?
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:36 pm » And she's heading... roughly to the north east from the southern wall, so she's heading into the Mend.
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:36 pm » uh oh....
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:36 pm » While Fuzzy is unconscious? Mmm... yes. You can. She's moving, although since she's unconcsious you can tell ti's not of her own accord.
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:35 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:35 pm » Can he sense her, Z?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:35 pm » Baoshi: ...Not a bad point. Then, to Fuzzy.
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:34 pm » Wei: ...Do we have to stash her? I think my back is the safest place in the city ight now...
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:34 pm » Yes, looking at chat records, that's where you were.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:34 pm » Yeah.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:34 pm » You guys are currently in the Mend, right?
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:34 pm » heh stash, what a funny word to use
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:34 pm » Wei: ...Lets find Fuzzy.
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:34 pm » DekaOOC: Just find a safe place to stash me
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:34 pm » Baoshi: ...Okay then. We need to ind someplace approaching safe, to stash deka.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:33 pm » Baoshi: ...and... that thing. We really need to... oh gods.
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:33 pm » Wei: ...I... I hate to say it, but I think Deka'll hold. She's stablish... just unconsious
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:32 pm » Baoshi: ...We need to find Fuzzy. I can do that. We can... do that. But Deka needs to get to medical attention...
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:32 pm » And yes... you guys are heavily wounded, with an unconscious Deka.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:32 pm » The sky is alight with flames flying at the invader.
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:32 pm » and Deka is still out and unconcious i presume?
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:31 pm » Wei: ...Fuzzy's unconsious? What... what do we do?
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:31 pm » As Juggernaut advances towards the castle, you are witness to an amazing sight. Fire seems to be rising from the city itself, large birds of glorious copper and gold, and flying at Juggernaut
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:31 pm » Baoshi: ...Fuzzy just fell unconsious. And... I think we need to... that. Oh gods.
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:30 pm » Wei: ...That looks bad.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:30 pm » Baoshi: ....
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:30 pm » and you are witnessing as the Juggernaut smashed the south walls of Thorns. The city itself is suddenly an odd sight. The walls are GLOWING. The towers look to be bathed in a copper light...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:30 pm » Hee!
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:30 pm » FuzzyOOC: SQUISH!
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:30 pm » ...eep....
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:29 pm » Fall unconscious, at least.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:29 pm » Baoshi... you just felt Fuzzy suddenly... vanish.
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:29 pm » ok, off to eat myself then
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:29 pm » Edgar: *holding Eric's hammar* ... *whistles innocently*
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:29 pm » well maybe a bit of an intermission will help since Jane's going to dinner?
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:29 pm » Sorry to build up all this tension and then change the subject, but... you are now Baoshi and Wei.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:29 pm » Ok... we'll hold off on this side of the story for now. When Jane gets back we'll continue it
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:28 pm » [back ASAP]
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:28 pm » [Uh-oh. Got to go now... dinner]
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:28 pm » I'm about as grumpy as a green cleeselet whose lost his hammer
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:28 pm » Ok, so now I know I'm haivng the worst internet connectoin trouble tonight
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:28 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:28 pm » WeiOOC: ...*starts handing out luck*
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:27 pm » Mei will do the same (aiming)... only readying a throwing needle with one of those doses of coral snake poison she picked up earlier.
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:26 pm » (Z, as soon as Dusk is in place, she will start aiming at Freeky)
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:25 pm » [Mei: Ha! And I talked those revolutionaries out of iiiiiiiit~ Wasn't that a kick in the pants for him!]
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:23 pm » DusjOOC: Like I'm leaving you behind.
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:23 pm » Shun: Who? oh you mean Scars. Yeah sure, bit melodramitic of a guy if you ask me. Care to tell me where he is so I can deal with him after you?*being flippant, because it's SHUN*
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:23 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:23 pm » .
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:22 pm » Yeee...
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:22 pm » ShunOOC: I'm just making sure those two make it out of this if things go sour
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:22 pm » The woman looks towards Shun. "Oh, hey, you're the guy The Pain met at that meeting, aren't you?
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:21 pm » drat
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:21 pm » *WeiOOC:
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:21 pm » Ah, well.
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:21 pm » Wei: ...Soo much luck.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:20 pm » There's no rules mechanic that I can see, Demo. Sorry
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:20 pm » I know.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:20 pm » Ok... deduct the necessary essence, Mei. Remember that in the middle of the blood monsoon effect you're not regaining essence normally
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:20 pm » huh, no bonus from throwing from the high ground?
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:20 pm » Ok. It's apparently 15 yards. Thowing twice that incurs a -1 die penalty, throwing beyond THAT incurs a -2 penalty
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:19 pm » Mei: [flips herself up and onto the roof]
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:19 pm » Shun:*grins and steps fully into the open* Good afternoon! Well not so good if the weather's any judge. Seems not to have discouraged you and your little friends here from making a rukus though.
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:19 pm » 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=2 < Mei: [grabs onto the roof] Now, climb up on me.
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:18 pm » Dusk: **Grabs on to Mei*
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:18 pm » Mei casts Essence Thorn Practice at the roof of the building. The charm pulls her behind it. Now for the tricky part: grabbing onto the roof.
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:18 pm » Shun: Yes'm
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:18 pm » Dusk: Wait for us to get on the roof!
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:17 pm » Mei: Okay. Grab on, and hang on tight!
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:17 pm » Dusk: .....All right, if you can make it fast, Mei. Kick ass, Shun.
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:17 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:17 pm » Shun: Ouch. Think I can't take care of a couple of ghosts and crazy cackler there?
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:17 pm » (yeah, just trying to play in character-low valor, high compassion)
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:16 pm » Mei: I can pull us up, really quickly.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:16 pm » ((I once got an NOC party member in a Dnd game that way...))
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:16 pm » Knives have a range of 15, so they might have a penalty. Let me look up range
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:16 pm » ((Hee!))
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:16 pm » [We could always throw roof tiles when we run out of other ammo.]
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:16 pm » Dusk: By the time we get on the roof, you'll be toast. (and, high compassion-I can't see her getting to the safety of a roof at the expense of the critters attacking innocents)
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:15 pm » [Think we should, or not?]
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:15 pm » (The range penalties probably won't kick in... it really doesn't change the distance terribly)
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:15 pm » Is there any bonus/penalty for throwing from a roof?
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:14 pm » Although they aren't actively engaging... if you guys want to get on top of a roof you can, just they'll be attacking other epople.
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:14 pm » And, can I thow weapons from a one story roof without terrible penalties? may be better of staying with Shun.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:14 pm » Yes.
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:13 pm » Do they see us yet?
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:13 pm » Shun: Right, you do that. I'll go say hi now. anything else?
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:13 pm » Yeep...
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:12 pm » Err... it's the docks district, so 1 story buildings are most common.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:12 pm » Eeeeeee...
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:12 pm » The cloaked person turns her head up, cackling. "This world is garbage!"
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:12 pm » How tall are the buildings?
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:12 pm » Freaky Geek: Heeheeheehee.... heh heh heh....
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:11 pm » Shun: right.
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:10 pm » *could go)
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:10 pm » Mei: Faster way... I think.
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:10 pm » Dusk: (and zero athletics) mei, we go go inside and up the stairs, maybe?
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:10 pm » Shun: Once you're out, run for it. Just try to attack sparingly.
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:09 pm » Dusk: But, once we're out of weapons, we'd be sitting ducks. Still think we should do that?
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:09 pm » Shun: Do that then. I'll go say hi to our friend there by punching them in the face.
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:09 pm » WeiOOC: ...I don't think I've got much left, but hey... *gives Shun his luck*
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:09 pm » Dusk: (2 dex, not a great climber) I can try...
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:08 pm » well shun's dead either way. 6 war ghosts and an abyssal? yeah, doom.
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:08 pm » Mei: [fills her pockets with rocks]
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:08 pm » Mei: I can— and I can try to pull Dusk up, but it'd be tricky.
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:07 pm » Shun: dusk, Mei, you two are distance fighters, can you get up to the roofs on the side of the road so they can't charge you easily?
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:07 pm » FuzzyOOC: I don't see how adding another one would really change much...
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:07 pm » FuzzyOOC: Wouldn't we be doomed with ONE juggernaut, anyway?
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:07 pm » juggernaut?
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:06 pm » Shun:... fair enough. Well we'll take care of this joker ourselves then...
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:06 pm » Oh. Oops.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:06 pm » There's only one Juggernaut, Mei. It's a unique monster. ANd he mentioned the portal, not Juggernaut
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:06 pm » Dusk: he has to go, whether he can or not, Shun.
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:06 pm » (we saw the first portal, not the juggernaut)
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:05 pm » [Mei: Or did he mean something else?]
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:05 pm » (Another one! EEP!)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:05 pm » ....eeeee....
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:05 pm » [Mei: ANOTHER JUGGERNAUT. Holy @#$! we're doomed.]
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:04 pm » At this point the God of Thorns turns. "There's another one of them coming. Beware, old girl." He turns and begins to disapperate
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:04 pm » Shun: Do you think you'll arrive in time to make a difference?
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:04 pm » Dusk: Go. Luck...
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:04 pm » Musical selection: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqew3XUe ... re=related
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:03 pm » FuzzyOOC: Reinforcements?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:03 pm » Eeee...
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:03 pm » The God of Thorns shifts uncomfortably, biting his lip. "I have to go... if I don't go bolster the walls of the city, it might not hold."
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:03 pm » (I can't get the link to work for the picture)
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:02 pm » Music.
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:01 pm » Glee!
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:01 pm » Shun: oh... that...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:01 pm » Phew...
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:01 pm » Because it's at this point that the portal to the south opens, as we continue catching up to Claire and Baoshi and Wei
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:01 pm » does that seven kinds include the dyne ducks?
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:01 pm » Shun: Yes, thorns, what further bad news do you have for us?
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:00 pm » Oh dear...
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:00 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:00 pm » ...
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:00 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:00 pm » "Oh f<censored for content!> seven kinds of duck..."
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:59 pm » It's at this point that the God of Thorns has an eye twitch moment.
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:59 pm » WeiOOC: ...You'd probably be better off beating them up, honestly...
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:59 pm » Shun: Oh?
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:59 pm » (Roll Join Battle?)
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:59 pm » Mei: I... think you may not need to banish them.
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:59 pm » Shun: hmmmmm... Thorns, how long do you think you could keep the zombies and little miss shadowy busy? I may be able to banish the ghosts, but it may take a bit.
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:58 pm » I'ma guess that counts as "foe".
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:57 pm » (Picture provided by the lovely and Talented Claire, btw)
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:57 pm » . . .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:57 pm » Eeeeep.
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:57 pm » Woops...
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:57 pm » [url=http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr212/Zobot257/FreakyGeekcopy.jpg]Link fixed.[/url
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:57 pm » There
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:57 pm » A single maiden standing around a crowd of about 6 war ghosts and 8 zombies... just as two of the zombies finish off killing the last of a squad of guards.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:57 pm » ....well crap. That would have worked better with the url.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:56 pm » [url=http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr212/Zobot257/FreakyGeekcopy.jpg]A single maiden standing around a crowd of about 6 war ghosts and 8 zombies... just as two of the zombies finish off killing the last of a squad of guards.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:55 pm » Ooooh dear.
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:55 pm » ohboy
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:54 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:54 pm » And finally arrive... and what a sight it is.
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:54 pm » Shun: Let me know when we're getting close. I don't want to just step out into the open
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:54 pm » )Okay, anything stronger than an extra, I use my thrown excellency next time)
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:54 pm » Continuing on, you guys move on towards the battle with that one person.
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:53 pm » so, still heading towards that one person.
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:53 pm » Heading to the manse, then?
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:52 pm » Dusk: Rotted zombie. And, yes, moving on!
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:52 pm » Heh. Ok. Moving on
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:52 pm » Shun: Alright, moving on then?
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:52 pm » Mei: [looks at ick] What is that stuff?
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:52 pm » OK then.
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:51 pm » Dusk retrieves her dagger, wrinkling her nose nad wiping off the ick.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:51 pm » It's a random encounter
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:51 pm » These extras to save time only had one health level.
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:51 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:51 pm » (Maybe these are extra weak? They're zombies, after all...)
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:50 pm » Wait, what? I thought Extras have 3 health levels, not one.
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:50 pm » Go Dusk!
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:50 pm » None of them. The Random encounter's finished.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:50 pm » So regardless, Dusk kills one
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:49 pm » Who's left, enemies-wise?
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:49 pm » Oh yeah... Wally's right.
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:49 pm » (instead of rolling)
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:49 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:49 pm » (If it's still an extra, we'd use the same rules... so one level of damage)
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:49 pm » Mei is up next, if I recall.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:49 pm » Ok... so she doesn't do any damage...
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:49 pm » that's embarassing!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:49 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:48 pm » BBCode 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=6
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:48 pm » .
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:48 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:47 pm » Yes.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:47 pm » ?
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:47 pm » So, roll 3?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:46 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:46 pm » (+Extra sucesses, so +2)
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:45 pm » three successes. So, 2 str plus 2 L for damage minus 3 soak? And fortunatly, my des is the same as my str.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:45 pm » but her dex is 2 as well, so regardless the dice rolls is the same
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:45 pm » (It's okay... you were just using the info you were given)
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:44 pm » Grr...yeah, Wally's right. I'm not thinking straight here
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:44 pm » (Nod. It should be Dex+Thrown+Accuracy)
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:44 pm » [This'll probably be alleviated with the rising of Mei's Essence stat.]
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:44 pm » well you don't use strength except in damage right?
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:43 pm » [The backwash from her... er, upbringing, has left her kinda reticent in asking people for stuff. Except when she's in persona, oddly enough.]
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:43 pm » Thanks.
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:43 pm » Oh! Hmm, I don't have any written down...
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:43 pm » Strength of 2, plus thrown of 3, and daggers have no accuracy bonus
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:43 pm » For future reference, how did you determine I roll 5 dice?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:42 pm » ((Hee! I hear you, Chic...))
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:42 pm » (Also, does the dagger have any accuarcy?)
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:42 pm » BBCode 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=8
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:42 pm » [Sadly, this is a part of Mei's personality that hasn't come up much yet.
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:42 pm » (What's her Dex, Chic?)
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:42 pm » hehe if you say so chic :P
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:42 pm » Mei: Where did she get those?
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:41 pm » (I play roll playing games just like I did when I was a teen, I'll have you know. ...I had to ask what to roll then too.) :)
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:41 pm » Mei looks over at Dusk when she sees her throwing daggers.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:41 pm » Ok. Well... you roll 5 dice.
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:41 pm » Okay! Throwing an ordinary dagger at the extra. I have str 2 and thrown 3, dagger is speed 5, damage 2L, def 0. What do I roll, please?
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:41 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:40 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:40 pm » Yes
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:39 pm » Ok
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:39 pm » Okay, would that be Dusk next?
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:38 pm » Mei: Adeliedailily? We're coming to help you— just hang on.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:37 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:37 pm » (Yes)
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:37 pm » [Mei: Unless you know of any other manses around there, most likely.]
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:37 pm » (I thought so too, just making sure)
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:37 pm » (I'm pretty sure that's the same manse)
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:36 pm » (The old manse near the lighthouse? Is that near the manse where Mei met the goddess and set up the gate?)
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:36 pm » (So there's one left?)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:36 pm » Wooo!
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:36 pm » Next turn!
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:36 pm » WeiOOC: Yay! Go kill zombies!
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:36 pm » He just ended a zombie.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:35 pm » 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=8
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:35 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:35 pm » DekaOOC: Go thorns ra ra ra! *pom poms*
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:35 pm » Ok... the God of Thorns is walking forward, and flurrying to make an attack with his rapier.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:34 pm » woo!)
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:33 pm » (Go Thorns!)
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:32 pm » Who goes after Shun? Thorns?
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:32 pm » Regardless... next up. The God of Thorns.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:32 pm » ((Happened to me before))
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:32 pm » [Mei: [sigh] Darn my personality!]
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:31 pm » (Shrug. Well, if she doesn't ask, we dont' know to give her anything...)
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:31 pm » huh, well back to the game and hope for the best
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:31 pm » I don't know what happened, Demo. It just wouldn't let me do anything.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:31 pm » Yaaaay!
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:31 pm » [Um... it just wouldn't occur to her to ask for help in that way. Personality facet.]
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:30 pm » Crossing fingers!
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:30 pm » Back to the game.
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:30 pm » what happened Zo?
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:30 pm » I'm in a different Internet Browser, so hopefully this will work
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:30 pm » Why wouldn't Mei think to ask, if she sees that Dusk is using daggers?
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:30 pm » Ok. So something weird went on
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:29 pm » Of course. :)
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:29 pm » probably
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:29 pm » [and she wouldn't think to ask. [sigh]]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:29 pm » ((Z isn't able to post in chat- it;s glitching on him. Stand by.))
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:29 pm » and a frying pan of course :P
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:29 pm » [Mei: needs something to throw.]
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:29 pm » Comfortably?
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:29 pm » Heh hey that could be arranged you know. There are many places to hide a knife
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:29 pm » (I could see that.))
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:29 pm » (Heh, I can see her with a pocket stash of rocks, even if she's loaded with awesome weapons) :)
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:28 pm » *snerk* ...Soooo many daggers
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:28 pm » That would be neat...
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:28 pm » [As of right now, Mei has a set of needles, but no other thrown weapon. Actually, no other weapon, period.]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:28 pm » Pffft.
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:28 pm » (Pictures Dusk with bandoliers bristling with daggers)
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:27 pm » [Mei: Yeaaaaah, that makes more sense.]
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:27 pm » heh
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:27 pm » 3, not 32!
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:26 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:26 pm » DuskOOC: Easily fixed. Ask in game, I'll give you one. I have 32 ordinary, and three fine I'd like to save.
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:26 pm » WeiOOC: Then ask for one!
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:26 pm » [Mei: I can. I just don't have a dagger.]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:25 pm » BaoshiOOC: *waves pom poms*
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:25 pm » DuskOOC: Mei, can you throw a dagger?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:25 pm » Heh.
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:25 pm » DuskOOC: I will. I have daggers, and my sling.
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:24 pm » ShunOOC: please do save them. I'd like to make any fights with someone that's a heavy hitter go faster
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:24 pm » WeiOOC: ...Ask Dusk nicely?
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:24 pm » (Heh, I still like her taking a demon dog out with a rock. But the real weapons are nifty.)
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:24 pm » [Mei: [has no good weapon for throwing. The needles are for important targets.]]
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:23 pm » WeiOOC: No problem!
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:22 pm » (I'm glad I have 3 dots in thrown-I actually have a chance of the boomerangs returning to me! Than you, Wei!)
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:22 pm » heh
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:22 pm » (Yay, we've got spectators!)
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:22 pm » *offers clams to mimic as well and watches*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:22 pm » ((Mimic: *munches popcorn shrimp*))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:21 pm » ((*munches popcorn*))
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:21 pm » (hey beard!)
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:21 pm » Shun: Excuse me you two! Please step away from the mother and child or the same for you.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:21 pm » ((Quite the battle))
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:21 pm » So, 3 dead zomibes.
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:21 pm » And a third dead one! *shakes fist at zombies* That's what you get for pissing off exalted!
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:21 pm » Yeah. Dead.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:20 pm » Boom!
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:20 pm » Bye zombie!
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:20 pm » BBCode 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=6
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:19 pm » yes. Number 3
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:19 pm » so anyway, that's still two dead zombies, correct? so move on to #3?
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:19 pm » ah
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:19 pm » back
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:18 pm » (It's to save on rolling... that way you don't have to keep rolling damage against extras, when you're just going to auto kill them anyways)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:18 pm » Phew.
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:18 pm » DekaOOC: Ra ra ra!
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:18 pm » that's an interesting system...
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:18 pm » huh
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:17 pm » brb
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:17 pm » Divided by 3, so 3 levels of damage
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:17 pm » So in this case, it's 3+4+4(extra sucesses)-3 soak, for 8 total
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:16 pm » you take the total raw damage, subtract soak, and then divide it by three, rounding up
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:16 pm » WeiOOC: Yay! Have fun Shun?
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:16 pm » Now just repeat that 298 times. :P
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:16 pm » Ok... so the rules for dealing with Extras
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:16 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:15 pm » two dead zombies
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:15 pm » attack two: BBCode 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=3
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:15 pm » WhisperOOC:*in cheerleading outfit too* Yeah, don't get killed.
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:15 pm » It's dead, Dave.
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:14 pm » DekaOOC: In a cheerleading outfit* Go team GO!
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:14 pm » yes. it's dead
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:14 pm » so one dead zombie?
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:14 pm » [Mei: Go go go!]
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:13 pm » It doesn't really matter
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:13 pm » it only has 1 dodge and 1 parry
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:12 pm » or does it matter at this point?
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:12 pm » I meant on it's dodge/parry
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:12 pm » It's only got 3 soak, if you get one success you kill it
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:11 pm » Err... yes.
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:11 pm » sorry?
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:11 pm » ... how many extra Zo?
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:10 pm » (...Shush, you)
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:10 pm » Wally, the exalted wiki :P
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:10 pm » yay, I remembered part of the rules! -.-;
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:09 pm » (Nod)
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:09 pm » 4(claw) 3(str)
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:09 pm » (So Damage is Strength+Weapon Damage+Extra sucesses)
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:09 pm » ok so Raw is 4+3+ extra successes?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:09 pm » *cheer*
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:09 pm » (Heeheeheee... Yep, that's what I'm here for!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:08 pm » Ok, you hit.
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:08 pm » 5
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:08 pm » (Thank God for Wally-I'll need combat help myself!)
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:08 pm » BBCode 1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=5
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:07 pm » doesn't affect this roll, but gah math hates me tonight
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:07 pm » Heehee
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:07 pm » Wait, I get 15 points to distribute... So speed 5 accuracy7 defense1 damage4 rate 3(sorry trying to remember everything...)
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:06 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:06 pm » Yes. Make your attack... it's -3 for the first, -4 for the next, -5 for the next
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:05 pm » so first attack:(Wood dragon's claws at: speed 5 accuracy7 defense1 damage1 rate 3) so Dex 5+ ma 5+ Acc7-3=14 right?
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:05 pm » brb
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:05 pm » (No problem... it's what I'm good for :P )
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:04 pm » (Thank you, Wally)
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:04 pm » (Then the move action is reflexive, and he only has to flurry the three attacks)
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:04 pm » Ok then
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:04 pm » stupid slow internet. in that case, he'll attack all three
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:04 pm » The zombies were moving TOWARDS them, and it's not like we have Gametable running, so keeping track of this stuff isn't easy
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:03 pm » [Mei: Go Shun!]
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:03 pm » oh? and can he?
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:03 pm » I'm going to rule he can make it in a single move action.
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:03 pm » (It depends on the distance... if he can make it in a single move action, then it isn't)
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:03 pm » now we see if they're extras...
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:02 pm » ok
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:02 pm » ok... Shun'll run at them and attack two of the zombies. making it a flurry of three actions...
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:02 pm » Err... I think so
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:02 pm » Teal: *alarmed peeping*
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:01 pm » Teal: Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! *runs!*
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:01 pm » ok, and if Shun runs at the three and attacks, is that a flurry automatically?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:01 pm » ((back))
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:01 pm » Chibi-Zombie: Bwains! *Chases Teal*
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:01 pm » Zombie-plumber: Draaiinnnss...
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:01 pm » Err... they're actually gathered a bit together. I'd say they're each five feet apart from each other.
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:01 pm » Teal: *pokes at the Chibi-Zombie with her spear* Peep?
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:00 pm » Chibi-Zombie: Bwains!
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:00 pm » ok, shun's going to charge at the three and... how far apart are they?
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:00 pm » Okay.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:00 pm » That is correct, Chic
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:00 pm » Yes
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:59 pm » Wait...three turned to us, and two are still after the mother and child, right?
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:59 pm » Ok... Shun, you go first.
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:59 pm » ShunOOC: I reiterate, me and Thorns will get along fine.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:58 pm » He's a duelist... his whole thing is about striking first and striking hard
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:58 pm » 6
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:58 pm » eh, shun still wins. :P
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:58 pm » Shun actually beat the God of Thorns to the punch!
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:58 pm » Wow.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:58 pm » brb
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:58 pm » 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=9 is the God of Thorns' rolls
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:57 pm » Well. He's... uh... yeah
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:57 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:57 pm » Ok... and as for the God of Thorns... HOLY FRIGGIN CRAP.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:57 pm » Zombies all go on the same turn to simplify matters: 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=4
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:56 pm » 7, 4, 3, and 3.
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:56 pm » Go Shun!
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:56 pm » sneaky shun is not, aware and witty he is.
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:55 pm » There is a good chance of Shun going first
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:55 pm » wow
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:55 pm » BBCode 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=10 making up for starting this nonesense...
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:55 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:55 pm » Heh, I suck at combat, but at least I have a decent join battle roll.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:55 pm » m...
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:54 pm » even better!
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:54 pm » BBCode 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=8
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:54 pm » 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=6 < Mei gets teh jump!
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:54 pm » Wits+Awareness.
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:54 pm » wow, it's been forever... what's the roll again? perception+awareness?
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:53 pm » [Mei: Soooooo glad I trained my awareness....]
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:53 pm » As you guys are walking, Shun accidentally kicks a stone on the ground, sending it skittering along the cobblestone streets, making a small racket... unfortuantely, this garners the attention of five zombies which were about to pray on a fleeing mother and child. Three of the zombies turn and break away towards you all... join the battle checks, everyone!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:53 pm » Wheee.
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:53 pm » ShunOOC:*the cliche twig snap* dagnabbit!
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:52 pm » drat
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:52 pm » back
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:51 pm » ><
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:51 pm » (Okay)
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:51 pm » Ok... well, everyone except Shun passed. Which unfortunately means....
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:51 pm » (Incidentally, Chic, expect a PM tomorrow explaining the benefits and condition for actrivating your background abilities)
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:50 pm » brb
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:50 pm » Dusk isn't stealthy either.
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:50 pm » BBCode 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=5
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:50 pm » 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=2 < 2 successes.
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:49 pm » Shun:*smiles* Yeah, and this time I have my claws all ready. Should make things go a *little* smoother...
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:48 pm » Oh, okay.
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:48 pm » [Mei: [needs a proper thrown weapon]]
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:48 pm » Or stealth and awareness?
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:48 pm » yes
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:48 pm » Stealth and dex?
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:48 pm » The god of Thorns nods. "Roit! 'ere we go!"
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:48 pm » BBCode 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=2 Shun is not sneaky.
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:48 pm » DekaOOC: if it is child, PLEASE take her down for me
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:47 pm » Dusk: Thorns? Can you lead us there the quickest way? Who knows the streets and alleys better than you?
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:47 pm » stea;th+dex right?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:47 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:47 pm » Dusk: I'm glad Wei made me armor and boomerangs. And that I lifted Unjust's daggers. *thin smile* Better than when I had to throw rocks before.
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:47 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:47 pm » so we're going to head for the person and try not to draw attention yet
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:46 pm » Ok... as we go, again, I either need you guys to make stealth checks successfully or risk a random encounter.
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:46 pm » ShunOOC:ooooh yeah. I think that may even sound familiar. Shorter woman I think describes Child... i may be just hopefull though
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:45 pm » [Mei: Probably the latter...]
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:45 pm » Shun: Well, that answers that question. We go after the essence user. If a friend they can help, if a foe, we can do a lot of good taking someone that big out of the fight.
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:45 pm » Dusk: Let's get moving, fast as possible.
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:45 pm » Mei: An essence user. Well, it's either a friend or a foe...
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:44 pm » Dusk: And they're moving north...where the manse and other zombies are.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:44 pm » The person in question is... a shorter woman, definately an essence user. He can't tell much more specifically other than that without being close to her
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:44 pm » Dusk: the old manse is a stationary target. Moving people are harder to find, and unpredictable. I say, go for the person, see what's up.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:44 pm » The zombies around the person? The God of Thorns says they're moving north.
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:44 pm » Shun: My thoughts exactly, if that's their leader we may be able to seriously dissorganize them... assuming they could get any less organized
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:43 pm » Shun: Are they fighting or standing around?
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:43 pm » Dusk: I have a bad feeling about the person they're .around. If there were more of us, I'd day split up mand go to both places. Picking one, I say, find the person they're gathering around..
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:43 pm » Shun: Right. Can you sense anything specific about the zombies around that one person?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:42 pm » Eeeeeee.....
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:41 pm » The god of Thorns nods and frowns. "I... didn't WANT to believe that at first, ol' gel, but it seems likely... I think something about this Underworld soup we've landed in is... slowing my ability to feel what happens in my city."
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:41 pm » Who's the person?
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:41 pm » Well we can try and locate a base of operations first if that's possible, but other than that, why would we try sneaking around?
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:41 pm » which is more to the southwest
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:40 pm » Dusk: Could the zombies here just be a distaction from something big on the way?
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:40 pm » there do seem to be two large clusters, however: One towards the northern lighthouse, where there is an old Manse, and the other seemingly clustered around a single living person that the god of Thorns can detect
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:40 pm » WeiOOC: Huh... interesting
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:40 pm » Considering? No.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:40 pm » that's.... not very many
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:39 pm » Let me explain: If you go with Mei's plan you have a good chance of drawing random encounters... and as for how many zombies you've seen: oddly enough, you haven't seen an overwhelming amount of the... the god of Thorns reports that he can feel about 3 hundred of them spread over the ENTIRE docks
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:39 pm » Quick! grab your shainsaw! we gome zombie soup to make
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:39 pm » Shun: We start getting these soldiers organized if we can, establish a place to issue orders from, or find one that's already in action and hopefully get rid of the wandering zombie hordes.
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:39 pm » (Are we talking dozens os zombies? Hundreds?)
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:38 pm » Dusk: You're the captain, Shun.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:38 pm » Mei's plan of getting attention\
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:37 pm » Ok. now I need to know something from you guys: Are you going to try to move without being noticed, or are you going to go with Mei's plan of getting
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:37 pm » Shun: I was hoping they already had some form of leadership... It's easier for them to take orders from an established command structure.
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:36 pm » Shun: Yes, that was the idea. Go to the docks with a small squad of minor gods, get the soldiers in the area organized if they weren't already and get rid of the zombies.
Hawkwolf « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:35 pm » Ok I am here
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:35 pm » Dusk: We walked out into a normal, crowded day, holding a bab y dragon before. Now, blood's falling from the sky, and we're in the midst of a battle. We know there's undead. I think gathering a crowd won't be easy. But....we could try. Shun?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:35 pm » ((*rying not to metagame...*))
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:35 pm » Mei: Just band 'em together....
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:35 pm » Oddly enough there doesn't seem to be much TACTICS to the Zombie's movements. Nothing seems to be directing them,
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:34 pm » Mei: Look around. There's people here. We're Exalted. We were freaking created to be leaders of people.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:34 pm » Entering the Docks district you find an odd sight: Roaming packs of guards, sticking together for protection, facing groups of zombies, seawater dripping from their bodies, which have been roving randomly through the area.
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:33 pm » Shun: wait, what army are you even talking about?
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:33 pm » Mei: What do you think?
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:32 pm » Mei: We're bad at fighting; they're good at fighting, or at least work that requires big muscles; we're good at making speeches.
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:31 pm » Mei: From the people here.
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:31 pm » Mei: Well, I was figuring, if we needed to, we could try and get a sort of impromptu army....
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:31 pm » Dusk: Yes?
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:30 pm » Mei: [@Dusk] You know how we summoned a big crowd of refugees before?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:30 pm » Oooh dear...
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:30 pm » Upon REACHING the Docks district, however, you face another story.
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:30 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:29 pm » oh boy, that's ominous somehow
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:28 pm » It doesn't?
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:28 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:28 pm » Alright... the trip to the docks district is fairly uneventful at first... the city's walls are holding and although undead are coming up out of the ocean, as you guys were told, it doesn't seem very... combative.
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:28 pm » Mei: I had an idea!
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:28 pm » Shun: hey old man Thorns, where would the defenses at the docks be organized?
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:27 pm » Not the South Gate. The Calibration Gate.
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:26 pm » WeiOOC: Huh... Whelp, that'll be interesting
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:26 pm » Well Shun'll be leading old man Thorns and however many of his retinue of gods to go bolster the dock's defenses. He's also snagged some prayer papers, and has his wood dragon's claws ready.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:26 pm » Err... the gate should have JUST opened at about the time you guys leave the castle, Mei. And Fuzzy will have the gates closed agian just as you guys get to the Docks
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:25 pm » You are heading to help out the Spirit of the Wind that Mei has a bond with. In the Docks district
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:25 pm » From Mei's point of view.
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:25 pm » (can open?)
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:25 pm » How many hours until the gate opens?
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:25 pm » heh, of course. :P
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:24 pm » Now then: You are now Shun, Mei, and Dusk. It is two hours before the arrival of Juggernaut.
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:24 pm » [If you actually have the game "Aquaria", there's a music file called "fallenbreed.ogg" inside it that best defines the situation.]
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:23 pm » Fuzzy: I told you squish.
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:23 pm » ShunOOC: Weeeeeell... alrighty then.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:22 pm » Shi.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:22 pm » A creature that stode over the Walls of Thorns, vaulting them as if they were a small hurdle... Fuzzy looked up, in shock, as Juggernauth raised a hand... and sent it flying towards the walls...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:22 pm » OOCBaoshi: ....Oh blood of the EMPRISS.
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:22 pm » *Waves a white flag*
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:22 pm » *wondering who lives in the city. Also, what the zoning commisssion is like*
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:22 pm » ...Would Shun and Co see that from where they are? Cause that sounds rather big...
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:21 pm » O.o ...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:21 pm » Fffff.....
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:20 pm » In any event... and so, as the army was being dismantled, it was to fall that Juggernaut, the destroyer of Empires, the Beast Long Thought Dead, a giant behemouth with a small city BUILT INTO IT'S BRAINSTEM descended into the city.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:20 pm » ((We did what we could. Or we tried.))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:20 pm » ((Eep))
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:20 pm » ((indeed. Beginning to think no matter how well shunDoes we're screwed))
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:20 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:20 pm » ((...Just caught up* Oh, frag.))
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:19 pm » ShunOOC: alright, paniking aside, we move on and try to save the situation if we can. if not we work on fighting out of the city and getting as many civilians to safety as we can.
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:19 pm » Well then. Cue the music.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:18 pm » ((Back))
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:18 pm » I deliberately set things up so that there was more to do tahn all of you guys could do
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:17 pm » The Teleportation spell MoW used is powerful, but takes a lot of work to set up. Regardless, you guys shouldn't feel too bad.
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:17 pm » FuzzyOOCC: EEP!
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:17 pm » ShunOOC: yep.
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:17 pm » FuzzyOOC: Can I still go 'eep'?
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:16 pm » ShunOOC: I shall now refrain from saying I told you so, because I didn't know it was a ritual spell.
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:16 pm » Seeing as I know what's coming....
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:16 pm » Anyone with a decent Lore could have instructed a sorcerer, even one without many spells, as to how to disable the ritual circle, preventing the spell Mask of Winters was casting from WORKING
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:16 pm » ShunOOC:*shrug* adjust to the situation and move plan the next step, no good complaining.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:16 pm » Ok. *taking off the DM's hat* THere was an ENORMOUS magical ritual circle in the catacombs underneath Thorns. IF you guys had tried to stop the undead secondary force you knew was being built in the Mend, you would have neded up in the catacombs and found it
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:15 pm » WeiOOC: *shrug* It doesn't matter how...
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:15 pm » And you guys really did an incredible job. But I committed to running Thorns as closely as I could to how it really happened
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:15 pm » How?!
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:14 pm » There was a chance, earlier on in the adventure, you could have found a way to stop this. I planned it out.
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:14 pm » gorammit....
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:14 pm » Uh oh...
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:14 pm » And then... the final hammer dropped.
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:14 pm » ShunOOC: and that's a new one to add to the list of titles
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:13 pm » The walls held.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:13 pm » And then reinforcements came for Fuzzy's troops
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:13 pm » FuzzyOOC: Oooooh...
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:13 pm » WeiOOC: You're always useful... but congrats *smiles*
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:13 pm » *Pins a medal on Fuzzy*
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:12 pm » There was a battle... a largely onesided one, as Fuzzy called for reinforcements and she and her troops began crunching any undead fliers left, and taking out what undead down on the walls they could shoot at
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:12 pm » ShunOOC: and now karma will kick my ass, anywho...
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:12 pm » FuzzyOOC: I did something useful!
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:12 pm » *snerk*
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:12 pm » ShunOOC: haHAH! *points and laughs at MoW, cause he can*
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:11 pm » Phew.
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:11 pm » Yay Fuzzy!
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:11 pm » So with the gates closed, the elegantly constructed, remarkably durable FIRST AGE gates, the undead army had... a bit of a problem
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:11 pm » However, Fuzzy managed not only to shut it, but also to smash the opening mechanism. The majority of the fliers and seige weaponry that MoW had brougth to Thorns had been committed to the other battle site, on the East Wall
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:10 pm » Don Paolo: [facepalms]
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:10 pm » And out poured the full mass of the undead army... which would have been MORE effective if the gate had remained open.
Jane Narbon « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:10 pm » Mei: [facepalms]
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:10 pm » Eek!]
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:10 pm » uh oh
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:10 pm » As an enormous rift opened at the edge of Thorns to the south, just at the edge of where the Underworld effect ended... joining one part of the Underworld to the area around Thorns.
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:09 pm » Fuzzy stood on the wall, and the last thing I implied was that she felt the effects ofa second 3rd Circle necromancy spell being called into effect
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:09 pm » Wei: *listening intently*
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:09 pm » Cool
Claire « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:08 pm » Fuzzy: SQUISH!
Wallycaine « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:08 pm » Since Tinker's away righ tnow, Probably start with them...
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:08 pm » Alright. Well... I should at least recap what happened to Fuzzy.
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:08 pm » Dosen't matter to me, whatever works.
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:08 pm » whatever's most convenient for you Zo
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:07 pm » (Hee, I can't type my own character's name? Night's off to a good start)
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:07 pm » Well, I WAS gonna start with you guys, but if you want to wait, I'll quickly resolve Fuzzy and Baoshi and Wei and start with you guys afterwards. No skin off my nose
chicgeek « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:07 pm » DuckOOC: I can't throw any stones there...*grins*
Demothesis « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:07 pm » so yeah I can wait until whenever Jane gets hers since we're in the same group
Professor Zobot « Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:06 pm » Er, nevermind. Anyways... last time in our campaign: Wei and Baoshi and Deka did their best against a few old ghosts and one new foe: The End, also known as the Maimed Hand which Grasps the Axe of Desolation, continuing the trait of Abyssals having overly pretentious names

_________________
"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!" -Marvin the Martian

Spam Poison. I think.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted Quest Logs VIII
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:04 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:30 am
Posts: 4538
Location: Burnsville
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:02 am » (Hold up on posting for a second. Copying and pasting this chat log for Exalted storage)
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:02 am » David: *Explaining what little he knows about Sudoku*
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:01 am » Jennifer: Explain this book thing to me.
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:01 am » Jennifer: Right... not a very good villain...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:01 am » Hee hee hee...
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:01 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:00 am » Wally: Consider this the other two thirds?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:59 am » David: ...why?
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:59 am » Jennifer: Aren't you required to give me a concussion at least a third of the time we talk?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:58 am » David: It's a book with puzzles in it... and why would being a hero be a big deal?
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:58 am » Jennifer: ...aren't you a Hero? And it's a book, not a puzzle... *so confused*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:58 am » Andrew: *ignoring hsi authors screaming and running in circles*
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:57 am » David: You like puzzles, don't you? I'm sorry if I annoyed you last time we met, so I bought you this as a gift! Friends?
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:57 am » Jennifer: ...bwa?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:56 am » David: *Offers Jennifer a sudoku booklet*
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:56 am » Claire: *pokes a pawn*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:56 am » Andrew: *moves a Knight to Y-13*
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:56 am » *is currently getting a synopsys of some of the stuff she's forgotten from Wally*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:55 am » (considering)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:55 am » And it goes... um... suprisingly fast. >>
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:55 am » I'll save it for a block of free time, then.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:55 am » Sorry Chic. If it makes you feel any better, it's really, REALLY fun
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:54 am » yes. Lord English is from the Midnight Crew Intermission.
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:54 am » Oooooh...
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:54 am » I figured they were connected, since Spades Slick and Bilious Slick and the felt all look a bit like frogs...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:54 am » From the Midnight Crew, Claire.
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:54 am » (you'll note that I've started from the beginning, and it hasn't helped even a little bit)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:54 am » Yeah... sadly...
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:54 am » I was afraid of that. :) *just read the archive for A Girl and her Fed*
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:54 am » ...English?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:53 am » ...You really have to start at the beginning of Homestuck...
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:52 am » Okay, what is a good starting point, rather than reading the entire archive?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:52 am » *mind. BLOWN.(
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:52 am » Jack is totally English.
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:52 am » ...possibly, anyways
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:52 am » I was hoping it was gonna be a 13th troll, but this confirms it
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:52 am » Jack IS English
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:51 am » New theory. Jack is English.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:51 am » ....yeeeeees. Join us, Chic! Joiiiiin uuuuuuuus~
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:51 am » Poor Dream Karket
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:51 am » ...Yes, yes you are
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:51 am » (still, although somewhat better now)
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:51 am » *mostly just confused*
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:51 am » ....I'm going to have to start reading Homestuck, aren't I?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:50 am » *picks up Dr. Beard* Ayep. That... just happened.
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:50 am » Laitu: Weird noises!
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:50 am » Teal: Peep?
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:50 am » Heeheehee... about the same, Beard
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:50 am » ...BEC!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:49 am » fegriffllp
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:49 am » ggxlldf
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:49 am » Rando: *picks up Teal*
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:49 am » Teal: Eep! DADEE!
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:49 am » Robo-Teal: *Attempting to prototype Teal with a kernal sprite!* P33p!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:48 am » fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:48 am » Jess: *pokes Wally* So, how's the winter vacation in Mechanicsburg? *grins* Will you be glad to get back to grading papers for Andy?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:48 am » Sorry. I was confused about the flash animation
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:48 am » ffffffffff
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:48 am » fff
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:47 am » Claire: Oooooh... yeah!
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:47 am » *mostly just confused...*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:47 am » Wanna play, Claire?
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:46 am » Claire: *pokes the board*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:46 am » ....board. Sorry.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:45 am » skaia?
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:45 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:44 am » Andrew: *playing some form of chess, preformed on a cube shaped skaia*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:44 am » Seeya, Hawk.
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:44 am » alright now I am taking off
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:44 am » *runs off to check update*
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:43 am » brb
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:43 am » ...I'm sorry... >_<
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:42 am » *joins in the running*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:42 am » I can't look at the update till I get this straightened out!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:42 am » Gah!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:41 am » .....*running around shouting incomprehensibly due to Homestuck*
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:40 am » Err... hm...I'm Zobot257 on YIM, profzobot on AIM, and Rilian257@hotmail.com on MSN
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:39 am » What's yours, Beard?
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:39 am » ein1017 on AIM
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:39 am » AIM
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:39 am » And sure.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:38 am » chicgeekmsw on what client?
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:38 am » You want mines Beard?
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:38 am » Oh, mine's AIM... but yes, Just wallycaine
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:37 am » *has them all consolidated under Pidgin*
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:37 am » chicgeekmsw, Beard.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:37 am » And I have MSN, AIM, and... what was the last one...
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:37 am » I'll be at my computer all day, so I can just catch you when you're on.
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:37 am » My IM is the same as my username!
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:37 am » Err..what IM works best for you, Dr. Beard?
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:36 am » Also... Homestuck's updated? *is going to be gone for however long the flash takes*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:36 am » TO all who this is relevant: New Homestuck flash.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:36 am » Um... oh! Maybe if I could get IM contacts from people?
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:36 am » If you want me, I am willing, but of course I am not sure if I am the best person for it
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:36 am » Hey, it was good practice, right?
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:36 am » Ahh, very coool... I'll be happy to do something!
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:36 am » Maybe with a different character?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:36 am » Thank you!
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:35 am » That's okay. I'll do another if you like.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:35 am » For my art final. I'm doing something about Xyon.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:35 am » Chic... I've lost yours... *faaaaaail*
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:34 am » I could give you a chat screenname if you wanted, etc;
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:34 am » Interview? What for? *as far as I know, most times tomorrow work for me, just have one of those two poke me*
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:34 am » Err.. before 5 PM central standard time, or AFTER 10 PM central standard time.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:34 am » Tinker, Claire, you're easy to get hold of...
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:34 am » Hmm. Well, tomorrow would be good. What time works best for you?
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:34 am » I'll volunteer, although I'm not sure how good I'd be at answering the questions...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:33 am » Same here- I;ll be glad to.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:33 am » Heh, I've done an interview. I nominate Wally!
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:33 am » I doubt I have as much to say as she does
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:33 am » Just let me know the date and time. I'm down.
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:33 am » Wei: ...That would be strange
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:33 am » Before I go, I nominate chic :P
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:33 am » Yaaay!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:32 am » I'd like at least 3-5 people. Any takers?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:32 am » Oh. Cool. I volunteer
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:32 am » I need to interview Xyonites and their writers!
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:32 am » Bye, Hawk.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:32 am » Night, Hawk.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:32 am » Yes?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:32 am » Seeya, Hawk.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:32 am » By the way!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:32 am » *hides under a box*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:32 am » And it's cool. I've had no time to post anyway.
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:32 am » I should be going
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:31 am » Semester's almost over...
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:31 am » Dr. Beard: I don't have your hat.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:31 am » ....*flails* I swear Dr. beard has stuff to do... soon... i;ll be done with papers soon...
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:31 am » Fuzzy: Oooh.. that would be fun.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:31 am » Baoshi: Aw, shin gets left behind?
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:31 am » Fuzzy: But I'm a polar bear!
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:31 am » Dusk: Fuzzy, that is an idea. I eman, hunting something aquatic for a new form.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:30 am » DM: *Takes the hat back from Dr. Beard* Sorry you haven't had much to do in the main game...
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:30 am » Teal: *shows Dadee her shiny* Peep!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:30 am » Mimic: And so does everyone else, except mean people!
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:30 am » Fuzzy: Oh, I thought she meant us. Whew.
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:30 am » *figure
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:30 am » Go fiture...
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:30 am » Mermen!
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:29 am » Can't argue with the DM's hat.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:29 am » ....apparently the Magistrate and his lover grow gills and live in the ocean. Happily ever after. Huh.
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:29 am » Fuzzy: EEP!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:29 am » Mimic: *steals the hat and writes* And they grow gills and live in the ocean!
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:29 am » Claire: ...hat?
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:29 am » Teal: *found a shiny!*
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:29 am » ...at least it's better than Claire or Mimic or someone getting the hat.
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:28 am » Teal: *toddling away with the important artifact everyone's hunting for* Peep!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:28 am » Fredric: *picks him up* Come on, you...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:28 am » BBC: Yay! *hops around in the hat*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:28 am » BBC: *wearing it* Habbiwy ebber aftew! *touches the Magistrates Son and his Love with a wand*
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:28 am » They're long gone.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:28 am » Oh yeah... the Magistrate's son and the guy with the Theme Music... they both ran out of the city when the war started.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:27 am » DM: ...where'd my hat go?
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:27 am » Dusk: Oh, my.
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:27 am » Goodnight, Demo.
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:26 am » Deka: yeah my father, he is looking for my sister that I never knew I had, who is being held by the Ruby Court
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:26 am » BBC: *hugging it, and making Baby Eyes at the DM* Happiwy evver aftew? *for the Magistrates Son and his guy*
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:26 am » Night Demo!
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:26 am » night demo
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:26 am » Go ahead.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:26 am » Good night, Demo.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:26 am » Goodnight, Demo.
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:26 am » Deka: Mind if I mention some info that we might run into in our next quest?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:26 am » Florian: ...*has already forgotten about Mei...pesky Sidereals!*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:26 am » Gnight, Demo.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:26 am » Mimic: *pokes the DM hat*
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:26 am » ok I needs sleep. g'night all
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:26 am » Desus: Kwi! *Nomming Dice*
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:26 am » "And we would have gotten away with it to, if it weren't fer you darn Abyssals!"
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:25 am » Heh...
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:25 am » Mei: Florian, was it?
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:25 am » Mei: [brings out the duelist's blue rose] I'll remember you... even though I don't remember your name at all.
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:25 am » Teal: Dadee, peep?
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:25 am » Dusk: *sneaks Desus the dm';s jade dice*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:25 am » BBC: *steals the DM hat* Dey wib habbiwy ebber after!
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:25 am » Teal: *so confused*
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:24 am » Don't be silly. There's no such thing as Shirtless Sunday, there's just Shirtless O'Clock.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:24 am » Everything would have gone great, if the Abyssals hadn't showed up.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:24 am » Baoshi: ... Huh. onder if those two ever...
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:24 am » I'd forgotten about that.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:24 am » So they did.
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:24 am » Teal: ...peep meep?
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:24 am » Hee, remember the original assignment? Making sure the magistrate's son ran off with his sweetie? Hee! Hey, Mei and Dusk got to see a play.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:23 am » Drezebel: *Runs past Teal and Grabs the Dm's shirt* SHIRTLESS SUNDAY!
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:23 am » Deka: *hugs Whisp* Hopefully soon I will run into you
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:23 am » (Demo, can you post the story? I missed the very beginning)
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:23 am » Fuzzy: Yay!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:22 am » Jan: *hugs Fuzzy and Mei, and toasts Echo*
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:22 am » Wei: ...Huh.
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:22 am » Teal: *offers it to Accused*
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:22 am » Dusk: So go swimming.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:22 am » Drezebel: *Running off with armloads of clothing* I regret NOOOOTHING!
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:22 am » Teal: *toddles past with the DM's shirt* Peep.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:22 am » Accused: ...who stole all my clothes? All that's left in my drawers is a swimsuit... *is wearing a swimsuit*
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:21 am » Mei: [hugs Jan]
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:21 am » Echo:*drinking with Jan*
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:21 am » Fuzzy: *glomps Grandpa Jan*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:21 am » Jan: *sipping a cocktail* ... what? I get a drink.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:20 am » Mei: Yay!
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:20 am » Seriously, though, Don Paolo is reunited with Mei very shortly.
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:20 am » Pffff...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:20 am » Pffftttt.... XD
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:20 am » [sneeeerk]
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:20 am » Hee!
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:20 am » Don Paolo: Caw caw. <I know.>
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:20 am » muahahahahahaha
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:20 am » *Meanwhile, in Aucapoco...* Shota: You're a genius.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:20 am » and two more stories and I take over!
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:20 am » (Last seen w/ Nellus, but where is he NOW?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:19 am » Don Paolo? He's... um....
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:19 am » Wheeee!
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:19 am » Just 2 more Stories left and I'm done with a campaign! yay!
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:19 am » Where's Don Paolo?
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:19 am » Oh, one last unanswered question:
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:19 am » It was indeed fun.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:18 am » *claps again*
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:18 am » Deka: *will have some info to share with the party*
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:18 am » It was fun.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:18 am » But this was an epic game.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:18 am » I know saving the city was a long shot-but it seemed it was pure chance, choosing the right option. We had more clues and more choices the more we played.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:18 am » (Also, brief post in the main game) And yes, Jane. All of it will refill
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:17 am » *snerk*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:17 am » That will be more enjoyable, over all... I know we were supposed to be in over our heeads, but it;s not that fun.
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:17 am » Wei: *will smack the next person who suggest splitting up*
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:17 am » Incidentally, I take it that everyone's Health levels, Willpower, Essence pools, etc., refill on the journey?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:17 am » And focuses more on Dusk, Shun, Deka, and Wei.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:17 am » sounds right for abyssals. :P
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:17 am » Next Story is a lot more straightforward.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:16 am » Well, confusion was sorta part of the theme. I planned out multiple schemes that were operating in conjunction because all the Abyssals had a different thing going on
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:16 am » heh
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:16 am » I... scrambled a lot...
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:15 am » (also, smack us the next time we suggest splitting up :P )
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:15 am » No, I'm pretty sure we were collectivelly confused... just some people deal with that better than others
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:15 am » hey Claire, I was not sure what to do the ENTIRE game so don't worry
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:15 am » I think it was fun... I wasn't sure what to do for part of the game, but no one else seemed to have that problem...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:14 am » Next time, a little more lead on where we were supposed to look would be nice... it was kind of frustrating to spend all that time preparinging to defend an emperor at a ball, and then find ut we were actualy surviving a seige. Otherwise good.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:14 am » good game so far.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:14 am » heh
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:13 am » Quite
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:13 am » I think I want to DM a campaign some time!!
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:13 am » As always, any criticsm is appreciated. I live to improve.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:13 am » You kept us eager for more. I had loads of fun.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:13 am » Fuuuun.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:13 am » Aw, thank you guys.
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:13 am » Better then any DnD campaign I have ever been in
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:13 am » It was a great game, Zobot.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:13 am » It was Epic.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:12 am » So what do you guys think?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:12 am » Baoshi: Not that helpfu to know, right now.
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:12 am » *snerk*
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:12 am » We can just come back in a few hundred years....
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:12 am » Aw, Wei never got to put on his costume and sword dance at a party!
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:12 am » Exalted are fundamentally long-lived.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:11 am » And hey, don't forget:
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:11 am » This is true.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:11 am » David: *Looking at Mimic* Why do I have a Cthulhu clinging to me in the main game?
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:11 am » They would not have even been prepared but instead at a ball
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:10 am » Imagine how much NASTIER it would be if we had not found out about it and warned the town
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:10 am » Well Tink, we did the best we could with the information we had
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:10 am » S;alright.
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:10 am » Alright
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:10 am » *nods* I still feel like I chose all the wrong places to look...
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:09 am » The next session will start 3 weeks later.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:09 am » heh, agreed Claire
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:09 am » Hey, we're still all alive...
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:09 am » Ok:Our next session won't be for 2 weeks... i'm taking a week off because I'll have to prepare.
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:09 am » I think we did pretty well. ^^
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:09 am » Actually, it was more like we picked door number 38, and we had to pick door number 55...
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:08 am » *nods*
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:08 am » uh huh
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:08 am » *nod* Eh, we did the best we could... It's one of those cases where we had to guess, and we picked door number two... at least it wasn't a bad consolation prize?
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:08 am » it happens. Move on and one day come back for Thorns
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:07 am » "The best laid plans of mice and men gang aft agley."
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:07 am » Sorry? It was meant to be very, VERY hard to save the city.
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:07 am » Ah ok.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:07 am » .....*sigh*
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:07 am » Oh.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:07 am » If you had disrupted that circle before the spell was cast, then they could have never summoned Juggernaut.... and Juggernaut was basically the game-winner here.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:06 am » Also: Some good credits-ish music
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:06 am » If you guys had gone after the secondary army during the first week, you would have discovered that the Abyssals were making a circle under the city to prepare a giant 3rd circle necromancy spell that would basically let them summon the main army and Juggernaut out of a distant shadowland and right next to Thorns.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:06 am » I'm fine.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:05 am » I also mentioned the giant ritual circle under the city that Shun and Dusk and Mei found.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:05 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:05 am » There's also the list in the Core manual.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:05 am » How you could have saved Thorns: I mentioned the secondary army of undead under the city.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:05 am » Shun:*just punched people a lot*
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:05 am » It's got a complete Hearthstone list. Anything •• or under....
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:05 am » Wei: ...Ooh, right...
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:05 am » How are you, Dr. Beard?
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:05 am » Okay! Get your copy of Oadenol's Codex here.
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:04 am » Wei: *mostly just stabbed people, for what's that worth*
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:04 am » Even Wei made an impact on a certain someone... although it never actually came up because I never managed to capture one of you like I planned. Oh well
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:04 am » Heh feels like the ending credits for the fallout games
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:04 am » Heh...
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:04 am » Fuzzy: Yay!
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:03 am » And the ghost that Fuzzy met wouldn't have saved Fuzzy if it wasn't for Fuzzy being nice to him, even though he was a ghost.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:03 am » Ikky wouldn't have ever bothered helping you, or developing sympathies at ALL if it wasn't for a few members of you guys.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:03 am » [BTW, uploading the PDF to MegaUpload now]
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:03 am » Fiona: That's "Sharky". Or "Swift". I kinda like "Swift".
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:03 am » There wouldn't ahve been a ship waiting there if Deka hadn't got the Guild on your side.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:02 am » Fiona wouldn't have been there if Mei and Shun didn't impress the Resistance.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:02 am » Baoshi: ...*looks over Ikky*
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:02 am » ?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:02 am » You guys, in what you did and who you influenced, made the ending you got.
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:02 am » We saved people...
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:02 am » A single Exalt of Celestial Persuasion can change the minds of an entire city in a week if left unchecked and unchallenged.
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:02 am » So I have to ask, how could we have saved Thorns?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:02 am » The peanut gallery is impressed. *waves*
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:01 am » The point of the adventure wasn't ever to save Thorns. This was POSSIBLE, but not what the theme of the story was going to about PEOPLE.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:01 am » Baoshi: *still has to spend some time curled up...*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:01 am » Hey, we did better then a total wipe off the map...
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:01 am » Heh... I'm fine, personally
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:01 am » Deka: *3 cheers for her cart brother*
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:00 am » heh, I read a bit about Thorns, we did WAY better than I was expecting
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:00 am » Woohooo!
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:00 am » Whoohoo! Go Baoshi!
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:00 am » Before we end, I want to say something to all of you. I know there's some brusied egos here. Especailly since you feel like you failed. But consider something....
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:00 am » Yay!
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:59 am » And lastly... for saving a backstory character of his, for helping people out in general, for being hyperproactive, for convincing Thorns to mobilize it's army, with a lot of help... he gets the "Legacy of Officer Tao" award of 2 bonus SSXP
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:59 am » Dusk: We'll see, Fuzzy. We'll see.
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:59 am » Fuzzy: At least, until she gets better.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:59 am » heh
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:59 am » Fuzzy: We get to keep Ikki, at least.
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:59 am » playing the game huh :P
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:58 am » Dusk: I still wanna bring him home.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:58 am » Wheee!
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:58 am » Deka... for playing the game and being a helper for the guild, you get 1 SSXP. Dusk gets 2 SSXP for "Persuasive" since she was the backbone of getting Shady Suspect to be so helpful
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:58 am » Woo!
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:57 am » That was an impressive trick
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:57 am » heh, nice
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:56 am » Mei and Shun: The "Moving Mountains Award", for 1 SSXP each.
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:56 am » *ruffles Fuzzy's hair*
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:56 am » (it's ok, Z ^^)
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:56 am » Fuzzy: ...yay?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:56 am » Heh. Next... Fuzzy: 1 SSXP for the good sportsmanship award: You sat around and didn't do much this whole time. Sorry
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:55 am » Mimic: *nibble*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:54 am » So for taking all of the damage, he gets all of the levels?
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:54 am » heh, nice
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:54 am » go wei!
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:54 am » *snerk*... All of the damage!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:54 am » Mimic: !!!
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:54 am » *snerk*
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:53 am » Ok... for basically taking all the damage, all of it, Wei gets another 1 SSXP.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:53 am » *can't believe you guys pulled that off*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:53 am » Hee!
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:53 am » Hey Dr. Beard! *Hands Mimic a hearthstone! It's shiny and crystalline!*
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:53 am » We forgot to do it last time, and the time before, so there's 8 SSXP for everyone there... and then on top of that... another 3 each for successfully completing the story... so 11 base. In addition, there's a reward of 1 SSXP for each Abyssal you guys beat as a group, so you guys gain 1 there, so there's 12.... and then there's personalized rewards.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:53 am » heya Beard!
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:53 am » Heh... It's safe... I think
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:52 am » *figures it's safe to clap now*
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:52 am » Wheee!
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:52 am » sweet
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:52 am » ok
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:51 am » Yay!
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:51 am » Yaay!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:51 am » Whee!
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:51 am » Now then. Lastly... SSXP, everyone!
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:51 am » As of right now, Mei lost hers when the manse fell.
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:51 am » Ok/
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:51 am » How about we decide as a group?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:51 am » IM me them later.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:51 am » (Well we need to pick out stones, and more then one stone of healing is still useful...)
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:51 am » Do you want us to IM you those, or PM, or just tell you now?
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:51 am » Also, remember: A hearthstone isn't useful unless you socket it into something.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:50 am » But Intimadcies and Motivations have a lot of uses and functions in game, so they're necessary.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:50 am » And Dusk has one in her oricalcum, circlet.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:50 am » MOtivations for Celestial Exalted are driving goals. Large, sprawling, overarching thigns that can potentailly take hundreds of years to attain. usually, in a game, you make characters with backgrounds and a back story. Since we didn't have that happen, I put it off
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:50 am » Right.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:50 am » You have a stone of healing. It's Bao's hearthstone. AFAIK, its Manse is still intact.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:49 am » Now then. Before we get to experience, one last thing I need to remind everoyne of: As of now, you need to, as previously stated, pick out your Motivations, and your Intimacies (Remember you have as many intimacies as you have dots in compassion)
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:49 am » *ok
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:49 am » Interesting...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:49 am » And a stone of healing?
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:49 am » pk
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:49 am » I say a monkey stone, at least one...
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:48 am » If anyone needs the sourcebook Oadenol's Codex, containing a FULL hearthstone list, I can send it via IM.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:48 am » Sweet.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:48 am » So you as a group can decide what hearthstones to get and who gets them
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:48 am » Fun!
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:48 am » Ok. There's manses outside of Chiascuro that are being made available to you guys. You guys can as a group pick out 2 level 2 or lower hearthstones and take them, and then attune to the manses when you get there. They're unoccupied as of right now anyway.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:48 am » ShunOOC: oh? a snack for Desus?
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:47 am » Oh, we'd think of something!
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:47 am » *nod* As far as I know... we got a few minutes to pick stuff up, at least...
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:47 am » true
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:47 am » Might be hard to hide him, then.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:47 am » Ok... actaully, you guys still ahve the jade armor from that corpse, don't you? I assumed you had the jade katana and the armor he had.
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:46 am » heh
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:45 am » Ooooooh...
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:45 am » ok
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:45 am » A cart of jade for desus, so we has a BIG dragon? :)
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:45 am » Ooooh... shiny.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:45 am » Heh.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:45 am » oh? interesting.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:45 am » Err..... one second. Nevermind. That's not useful without Manses tied to them...one second
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:45 am » Deka: That.... would be helpful
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:44 am » Specifically, your reward is going to be 3 level 2 or below hearthstones. You guys get a chance to pick them out specifically.
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:44 am » Wei: *nods* You did...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:44 am » "Yeeeees, something wa smentioned."
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:43 am » Mei: At least I've still got my resplendent (who, coincidentally, is also named Sakura)... that could come in handy.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:43 am » "Oh yeah... one more thing. I promised a reward, didn't I?"
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:43 am » Shota shrugs. "I wasn't on the Division on Shadowlands. I have no idea who else is on it.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:42 am » Mei: At least our next miss— er, working vacation should be calmer.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:42 am » Shun:*nods*
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:41 am » Dusk: I liked the God of Thorns. *sigh* We saved some lives. That's something.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:41 am » "There'll come a day when we retake Thorns. But it'll take a lot of planning. And a lot of intelligence gathering. And planning."
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:41 am » Deka: Right, just trying to be up beat about it
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:40 am » Mei: Who were the members of the Division on Shadowlands, if I may ask?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:40 am » And baoshi nods a little, paying attention to Shota some amount.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:40 am » Baoshi: ...it *fell*. Deka. It fell.
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:40 am » Deka: So Thorns fall
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:39 am » Fuzzy: *sticks her tongue out at Wei* I always approve of that...
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:39 am » "For now, Mei and Baoshi are now officially the experts we've got on these "Deathknight" things... which is why when you finally get back to work, you're both being added to the Divison on Deathknights, which is being comprised of all the members of the old Divison on Shadowlands.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:39 am » Shun: Necromantic ritual.*technical mode*
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:39 am » Dusk: That's right! Shun said they were a necromantic circle.
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:39 am » Wei: ...Then we might have to lay low for a while. At least, if we don't want me getting hurt again, Fuzzy...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:38 am » Baoshi: ...*silent*
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:38 am » Mei: There were those strange symbols on the floor of the resistance hideout...
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:38 am » Dusk: Are you all planning on watching? Starting a resistance? Letting it go?
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:38 am » ]
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:38 am » Shota looks back in the direction of Thorns. "For the time being, we.... we don't KNOW. No one expected any of this. At all. We thought Juggernaut had finally DIED.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:38 am » [Mei: Yay! Time for meditation. Lots of it. [buying that Essence upgrade]
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:37 am » Dusk: And Shota, this is changing the subject, but what happens with Thorns now?And, I can sail just a little. (Has one dot)
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:37 am » Fuzzy: Ooooh... that gives me time to train...
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:37 am » "The trip? Aboard a ship like this? With no sailing talents? A few weeks with good wind."
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:36 am » Shota shrugs. "Just trying to offer some advice, be a friend, and all that. But you should probably be careful. I've heard the Guild's looking into whatever this Unbound Circle is as well..."
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:36 am » Wei: And... How long is this trip going to take, anyways?
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:36 am » Wei: ...Yeah, those guys are pretty scary, actually... from what second hand info I've got, anyways
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:36 am » Mei: I'm just glad to be done with Thorns... for now...
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:36 am » Fuzzy: *pokes Shun*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:36 am » Baoshi nods a little. "...I think we;d end up checking it out anyways... so... yes, we'll likely end up there.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:35 am » Shun: Hey, I just set fire to the juggernaut, It'll be hard to top that.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:34 am » Shota shrugs. "And whatever she left behind is Dusk's by right ANYWAY... so maybe you should look into it? Maybe it has something to do with why everyone's after you all of a sudden."
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:34 am » Dusk: *slight smile* Oh, you're not happy if you go too long between fights anyway, Shun.
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:34 am » Deka: *sigh* Oh great, looks like I need to deal with shaping abilities. Sounds like fun
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:34 am » Shun:*grins at Baoshi*
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:33 am » Shun: Sounds like a very relaxing vacation.
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:33 am » Wei: *nod* That's probably an understatement
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:33 am » Shota shrugs. "Anyway, between a lot of people who suddenly believe that the Prophetess has returned to them, and the Ruby Court causing trouble, and all the trouble with Thorns, the local dragon blooded supersquad is somewhat over their head.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:32 am » *mess
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:32 am » (Oh, sorry-didn't know we didn't know)
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:32 am » Mei: It's... complicated. In the Wyld [goes into lecture mode; she's practically quoting Jupiter's Library] they shape the substance of the place, and themselves, and generally mes with people. In Creation, it's more complicated.)
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:32 am » Shota put his hands in his pockets. "I really can't say more. I don't know." (Also, Dusk! Kinda an important plot point, no one actualy KNOWS there's a curse)
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:31 am » Dusk: And all Solars fell. All developed a flaw, from the Curse. What was hers?
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:31 am » Fuzzy: Huh...
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:31 am » Deka: *at Mei* immune to fate? How nasty are they?
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:31 am » Wei: Huh... I have an inkling they won't like me very much...
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:30 am » Mei: Oh?
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:30 am » (Good thing you'll have an Eclipse along! I think I have kind of diplomatic immunity...if I'm careful. Need to reread the handbook!*
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:30 am » Shota: Specifically, old old relic I can only tell you is called the Unbound Coil, the Gray Terror, or the Crest of Enlightenment. It was one of the forefronts of her rise to become a religious icon, although I don't have all the details. She was apparently thought to be perfect. Everyone she touched seemed to be BETTER for it. And apparently even among the ranks of the Chosen, she could do something that even they considered miraculous,
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:29 am » Mei: Some call them fairies, though that goes waaaaaay wide of the point.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:29 am » Mei: A bunch of Raksha. Raksha are... what lives in the Wyld, and they're creatures of it, and they're generally immune to Fate altogether.
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:28 am » Deka: What is the Ruby court?
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:28 am » Shun:*leans against Dusk reassuringly*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:27 am » Baoshi winces.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:27 am » [The Ruby Court are a whole bunch of Raksha (fae / Wyld entities).]
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:27 am » Dusk: Shota, do us a favor and assume we don't know all this, okay?
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:26 am » Mei: Ruby Court. [facepalms] Great.
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:26 am » Wei: ...Ruby Court?
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:26 am » (Ruby Court? Fae and such?)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:26 am » Baoshi: ....Hmm. *forgot what hsi past lifes name was*
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:25 am » Shota: Well... her temple is infested with Ruby court members now, apparently. But before... well, there's reason to believe that something of hers is there. Something she brought with her out of the Wyld...
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:25 am » Dusk: *holds Shun's hand tight*
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:25 am » [Mei: As for me, I know I was Ini. I know you know I was Ini. You told me, so you know I know I was Ini, and you know I know you know I know I was Ini. Simple!]
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:24 am » Deka: I am interested too
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:24 am » Wei: *nods* Alright... It's mostly past life mumbo jumbo anyways...
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:24 am » Dusk: All right. Tell me about ...her.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:24 am » Baoshi sighs a little. "Ah, yes... the easy way."
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:24 am » DusK:"........"
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:23 am » shota points a thumb at himself as he looks at Dusk. "Chosen of FATE, missy. We already checked to see if Sakura was your old self or not. She was."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:23 am » Baoshi: *paranoid*
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:23 am » Fuzzy: No...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:22 am » Baoshi: In private.... wei.
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:22 am » Wei: *looks at Fuzzy* Oh, right... I don't think I got the chance to tell you about that, did I?
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:22 am » Shun: So, problems and temples.
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:21 am » Fuzzy: *has no idea what people are talking about*
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:21 am » Almost back, sorry)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:21 am » Baoshi: We can talk it over later...
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:20 am » Mei: Trust me, stuff happens sooner or later. I think it's part of the package.
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:20 am » Wei: Whatever that Eclispe Knight nonsense was... Not to mention Mister Ebon blooded... sigh
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:20 am » Dusk: This past life stuff.....I mean, different time, upbringing, the whole nine yards. Even if we remembered everything, it's more like it was another person. Seems wrong to say it was us. *shrugs* I don't know, metaphysics isn't my forte. So, what problem/problems, Shoto?
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:19 am » Deka: Must have missed that (can't remember when that happen, sorry)
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:17 am » Wei: Waiting? Already had it happen, earlier, remember?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:17 am » Baoshi: *hums, loudly* It could be anything.
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:17 am » Deka: *pokes Wei* waiting for yours to come back and bit e you?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:17 am » brb
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:17 am » Shun:*rueful chuckle* Too true.
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:16 am » Wei: *nod* I figured... heck, stuff from this life is coming back, so I'm mostly surprised they waited this long to mess with us
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:16 am » Dusk: ....*Thinking-'there's bound to have been a lot of Sakuras....it doesn't mean it was me....*
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:15 am » He looks at Wei. "Usually, yeah. Happens to all Exalted sooner or later."
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:15 am » FuzzyOOC: *highlights the word 'only' and it's definition in a dictionary and hands it to ShotaOOC*
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:15 am » Shun: probably?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:15 am » "The only problem is, it's kinda outside the city... and there's a bunch of problems
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:15 am » Wei: Huh... Does everything we do in a past life come back to haught us?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:14 am » Baoshi: *touches Dusks shoulder, gently*
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:14 am » Shun: oh.*next to Dusk*
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:14 am » Fuzzy: Ooooh...
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:13 am » Dusk:....Sakura? *looks faint*
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:13 am » [Mei: !!]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:13 am » Baoshi: *listens* Alright...
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:13 am » Mei: Go ahead.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:13 am » "An old ruin devoted to the last of The Unconquered Sun's chosen back in the old days... some chick people began to call a lot of things. The Saint of Rising Power, the Awakened Prophetess, the Maiden of Purity, and things like that... mostly, the people uptop just called her Sakura."
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:13 am » Deka: Built in secret probably
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:12 am » Dusk: Baoshi, if I was a fighter, I'd have done the same. I'm not innocent, just because you lot do most of the fighting I can't. *Stops, and listens to Shota*
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:12 am » Shun: oh? I think we were a bit busy... with something...*fake thoughtful*
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:11 am » Shota sighs. "Ok... maybe you've been hearing a lot of this lately, but there's a bit of an uproar in Chiascuro right now. They've uncovered an old temple devoted to a sun god... that was established just AFTER the fall of the Sun Gods.
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:11 am » Fuzzy: I think I should do it, 'cause it was my fault in the first place... *sad*
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:11 am » Dusk: After all the necromancer's lies, maybe she'll be willing to at least listen to our side of the story.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:11 am » "I can sweet talk fine. We need honesty here...a s much as I hate admitting it. Mabe Dusk... she was... less... involved. As well."
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:10 am » Dusk: Worse case, we disguise ourselves and part ways. It's a chance we need to take.Laater..
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:10 am » Shun: No persuation. Just truth. I've had enough cloak and dagger for one week
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:10 am » Mei: Y-es, but I do know how to sweet-talk people.
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:10 am » Deka: Not the only one
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:09 am » Wei: ...That said, even if we do go to this place, Me and Baoshi need some time healing...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:09 am » Baoshi glances at Mei. "You;re not going to make any better case then any of us..."
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:09 am » Fuzzy: I can heal myself! Also, restrain her if necessary.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:09 am » Baoshi is quietly staring overboard. "...I... hmm. Well. It;s fair for... her to know. Yeah. Ah... I liked having her vaugly respect me... ah, well."
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:09 am » Mei: Yeah. I might have to help persuade her, there.
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:08 am » Deka: Just make sure you can defend yourself just in case
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:08 am » Wei: ...interesting way of putting it, Fuzzy, but I pretty much agree...
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:08 am » brb
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:08 am » Dusk: I like to think we've shown we aren't monsters.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:08 am » Shun: Tell her. Let her make up her mind knowing the truth.
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:08 am » Fuzzy: And I don't think we should keep it a secret... we want her to trust us, right?
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:08 am » Fuzzy: If she doesn't get a sword when she wakes up, she can bap me and I can heal it until she doesn't want to bap me anymore...
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:07 am » Dusk: Hopefully she won't want to kill us anymore. But, if we keep Ikki with us....won't she need to know who we are? Better for her to hear it from us, if she does. And if we're keeping it all secret, let's talk now, while she's unconcious.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:06 am » He looks at Wei. "Oh, did I? Sorry, must have thought she was someone else."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:06 am » "I;ve learned paranoia. What can I say. Fast learner. Alright, we;re listening, whenever your passing... interesting info along."
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:06 am » Wei: Sorry to ask, but I just... I heard that name earlier...
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:06 am » Mei: Looooong story. Very long.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:06 am » "Sure, you can keep Ikki, if she's inclined to stay." He looks at Baoshi. "Kid, we're not exactly in the offices, here."
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:05 am » Wei: ...Ini? Why're you calling her ini?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:05 am » Baoshi, by the way, raises an eyebrow. "Although... you know, Shota, there aren;t any factions.... we;re supposed to be all sidreals. No divisions."
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:05 am » Wei: I know, I know... Which is why it's weird they keep wanting to stab me first...
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:05 am » Mei: [muttering to herself] The Division of freaking Secrets is the one place you can't keep one, ho no...
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:05 am » Fuzzy: Oooh, we can keep Ikki, right? We need to make sure she's ok...
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:04 am » Mei looks at Shota kinda funny.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:04 am » Shota looks at Mei pointedly. "Then help us by helping yourself... you have every reason to be interested in this, Miss... Ini, was it?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:04 am » Baoshi sort of covers his face for a moment, and takes a deep breath. "Mei, if you enjoy working with me, we at least do SOME favors for the poeple NOT in favor of killing our friends. And... alright, Shota. If you are willing to pass on the rumors of things that could possibly be done... we might be open to consideration."
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:03 am » Fuzzy: I'm taller than you in warform and I had claws and teeth...
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:03 am » Shun: Told you so.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:03 am » Dusk: Why am I not suprised? Looks like a working vacation for us. *grin*
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:03 am » Wei: Owww... I know, I know... it's not my fault that they all seem to like a challenge.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:03 am » Mei: I believe we've been over this? I am quite carefully on the record as not taking sides?
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:02 am » Shun:*snerk* Subtle.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:02 am » Shota nodded. "Ah. You noticed, kid. Well, you caught me." he holds up his hands defensively. "I mean, you and miss Mei are on sabbatical, so you can't be ORDERED, persay... but this ship is headed towrads the Guilds' stronghold in Chiascuro... and, you know, as long as you're THERE, there may be one or two things down there the Gold Factoin would be interested in you could help us with."
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:02 am » Deka: And no idea why either
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:02 am » Mei: I have... no idea.
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:01 am » Fuzzy: You're very close to dying. *pokes Wei gently*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:01 am » Baoshi: ...Whatever it is they want, it;s in creatiosn best interests to keep them from getting. i can;t even imagine where to start right now...
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:01 am » Wei: Hey, I'm good at not dying! ...I just had to fight four Deathknights in a very short span of time...
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:01 am » Dusk:Perhaps they would target any Solars?
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:00 am » Dusk: I think...and I have no reasons behind this...that it's because of what we are. Their powers seeme don the sma elevel, according to what I've heard from the others.
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:00 am » Fuzzy: *changes back into a human* (1 m personal) I'm keeping you and Wei and Shun from dying, 'cause you're all bad at it...
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:00 am » Wei: ...You could say that. And honestly, I have no idea... besides recover from teh first time we've fought the blighters...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:00 am » Baoshi raises hsi one uncovered eyebrow. "I do think so, yes... these are less quesions then leading suggestions. And... I;m not sure. Deka has her own thing going... everyone else?"
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:00 am » Shun:*hugs Dusk a bit.*
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:59 am » Dusk: *arm around Shun*
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:59 am » Deka: I am still hoping to find my father
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:59 am » Shun:*shuddering sigh*... g-... good. *nods and pulls self together*
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:59 am » Dusk: ...But I can't believe you Sidreals don't spring for paid vacations.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:58 am » Shota cranes his head and looks away. "In any event... question's next. So... you guys have seen the rise of a great evil. And according to Sings, you're in the thick of it. Those "Deathknights" you ran into were trying to capture all of you... don't you think it might be a good idea to find out why? So, what are you all going to do now?"
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:58 am » He also tugs shuns sleeve, and whispers to him- "She said your father rufused to join her, and passed on to the Wheel. She diddn;t get him" he whispers.
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:58 am » Fuzzy: *all happy for a bit*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:58 am » Baoshi leans against fuzzy, smiling.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:57 am » "...thank you for letting us know, Shota... That helps, a lot."
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:57 am » Fuzzy: Grampa Jan's not dead!
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:57 am » Dusk* has to grin, seeing Fuzzy's enthusiasm, and givesher a hug* Yay!!! Oh, Fuzzy!
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:57 am » "Hey... as you've seen, even Terrestrials die hard... all I can tell you is that he's been healing up."
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:57 am » Fuzzy: *!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:56 am » *Known, not seen
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:56 am » Shun:...*not ruining the moment by asking about Baoshi's meeting with Child and any OTHER ghosts he might have seen...*
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:55 am » Shun:*pats Baoshi's shoulder* Good to hear booknerd.
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:54 am » Fuzzy: Grampa Jan's ok! *!!!!!!!!!!*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:54 am » "M... my... ahhhh."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:53 am » Baoshi: ....*quietly has to sit down*
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:53 am » Dusk: *has to start wiping her eyes* He saved me...
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:53 am » Deka: That is some good news (sorry distracted by cleaning for a bit)
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:53 am » brb
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:53 am » Dusk:.....Really? You mean...
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:53 am » Wei: ...Oooooh...
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:53 am » Shun:...Good.*lot more relaxed*
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:53 am » Fuzzy: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:52 am » Mei: Just as well. He introduced me to the virtues of tea...
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:52 am » EchoOOC:*does a dance*
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:52 am » "I'm pretty sure you'll run into yer old man again, sooner or later."
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:52 am » DuskOOC: *eh, he's been hanging out with jackel, I bet*
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:52 am » Shota: Hey, I don't do smarmy
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:52 am » "....I swear to the gods, thsi had better not just be smarmy conjecture."
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:51 am » FuzzyOOC: Because the DM isn't THAT evil?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:51 am » Baoshi looks... suddnely a little faint.
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:51 am » Wei: Hmmm?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:51 am » "Wh... what?"
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:51 am » Fuzzy: ???
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:51 am » Shun:...*hopeful*
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:50 am » Mei: [heard about this second-hand] Are you referring to the necromancer lady and - - !!! [catches on]
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:50 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:50 am » Dusk: *deadpan* That's Inspector Tao.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:50 am » Baoshi coughs a little, looking sidelong. "Spring Flower Tao, and don;t you smirk at me. It worked, and the Spiders never had to be bothered. And... yes. I did."
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:50 am » He pauses. "So... if she got the Grand Hunt to try and kill your buddies... why do you think you didn't see a certain old cart-rat's evil reanimated ghost in that battle?"
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:50 am » Shun:...*curious now*
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:49 am » "We've gathered some intel... you fought reanimated dragon blooded ghosts on your little adventure, right?" A biiig grin starts to cross his face. "Musta been horrible. And the lady responsible for them was the same guy that took a shot at your friends, sin't that right, "Mister Tao"?"
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:49 am » Shun:*grin... doesn't last too long*
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:49 am » Dusk: *smiles* You two...
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:48 am » "I know the past weeks' been about as rough as a dog on all of you. And I know no one would ahve possibly expected you to turn THAT into a win. And I know that you're probably pretty frusterated. But..."
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:48 am » Shun: He'll find something to meddle in.*small smile*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:48 am » He also calmly baps Shun in the shoulder.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:48 am » Baoshi does smile a little genuinely at hearing that May isbeing set up alright, and relaxes a little bit.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:48 am » Shota looks at Baoshi. "Hold your horses, kid. I've got something you might smile about to tell you first."
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:48 am » Shun:*snorts* Booknerd, take a vacation? heh
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:47 am » Shota: May Blossom in particular, however, is being set up very well. Someone up top's apparently bankrolling her to give her a new establishment in another city of her choice."
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:47 am » Deka: Vacation time, I have a feeling you won't get a lot of those
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:47 am » "Get to the questions, Shota. And... she is. Thank you, Dusk."
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:47 am » Shota: Only downside to a sabbatical is you don't draw pay and don't have the authority that missions normally grant. But hey! Freedom, am I right?
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:46 am » Dusk: *hugs Baoshi-carefully!-* I'm glad that May's all right. She's an amazing person.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:46 am » Mei: Good.
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:46 am » Wei: So that's liketly the news... what's the question?
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:46 am » Dusk: Aunt May, too?
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:45 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:45 am » Shun:*shrug* ok, good
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:44 am » Wei: *nod* That's good...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:44 am » "Well, thats something eased, then..."
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:44 am » (that's 5 successes, because we round up... that's not bad)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:44 am » Baoshi quietly pictures a secluded beach somewhere... before cynicaly noting to himself how unlikely that is.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:44 am » Shota: So no need to worry about troublesome missions from up top until further notice... oh, and the people you saved are being relocted right now. We're keeping them in the scavenger lands for ease of adjustment."
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:44 am » 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=6
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:44 am » My dice rolling sucked.BBCode 1d10=5, 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=5
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:44 am » [Oops. Forgot about that bit.]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:43 am » Baoshi: Anywhere is better then where they were, and the *mumble*s will help a little." he looks at shota. "...really? That... well. That will be welcome, at least."
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:43 am » Mei: [muttering] And I miss Don Paolo...
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:43 am » *NellusOOC
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:43 am » Nellus: I thought I got them permission to go to another gate?
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:43 am » (I've got 3 med, 4 int)
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:43 am » Mei: Oh, and... thanks.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:42 am » (Fuzzy, I have 2 med, 3 int-yours is higher, right?)
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:42 am » Mei: Y-eah, but the lions won't let them into heaven, and I don't recall packing any food. And I have no idea WHERE the Gate is open to right now.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:42 am » Shota smirks. "Well, first of all, word from on high: After how badly that last mission ended, our two favorite youngesters up top have been approved for an extended sabbatical. You guys get some vacation and the head of the B of S is more or less ORDERING you guys to go someplace tropical and relax
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:42 am » Dusk: *sighs, and turns for a last look, then turns back to Shota* Ready. And, poor people? they're alive, Mei. Anything else is gravy.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:41 am » Mei: Incidentally, where are we going? I have to open the Calibration Gate and let all those poor people off again.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:41 am » Baoshi takes a deep breath. "Speak up, Shota. I have a ear bandaged."
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:41 am » (You may, yes. Both roll, but one of you is only able to add half your successes. There's only so much you can do
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:41 am » Mei: Yeah.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:41 am » Shun:Exactly Dusk. Next time.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:40 am » Music.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:40 am » Dusk: We hurt it some....if we can have the luxury of planning and supplies next time, who knows?
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:40 am » Wei: ...Shota, was it? Sure... though I'm not sure what you want to talk about besides the obvious...
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:40 am » Deka: in that order?
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:40 am » (can Fuzzy and Dusk do assisted medical checks on Ikki?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:40 am » Shota puts his hands in his pockets. "Got some news, a question, and a gift for all of you."
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:39 am » Shun: Very scary... We'll get it one dy though. *determined*
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:39 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:39 am » oh ok
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:39 am » Baoshi nods, and walks over- he;s been... a little quiet. Probably because of the massive injuries.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:39 am » Deka's awake now, Hawk
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:39 am » Fuzzy: *helps Dusk* Eeep... hy'm not suprised... dot ting is scarry...
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:39 am » Deka: *dreams of a sea of cleeses for some reason*
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:39 am » Dusk waves them over by her. She did promise Ikki, even if Ikki couldn't hear.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:39 am » Ikki, with Dusk's constant attention, is recovering. You'll have to make medicine + intelligence checks consistently
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:38 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:38 am » Shun:... Sure
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:38 am » Shun:*conspiratorially to Fuzzy* And just between us, it has very good eyesight for something that big.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:37 am » And it's at this point that Shota gathers all of you guys together. "Hey, kiddos. Got a moment for the older set?"
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:37 am » Dusk will stay with Ikki while she's unconcious, and take care of her. (Okay, I'll mark off one dose)
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:37 am » Shun: Heh, we managed to get away after setting it on fire a bit.
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:37 am » Wei: Save it, Dusk... I have a feeling we'll need it at some point
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:36 am » Fuzzy: Yah... it hurts... vait, chust tried? Dot's good.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:36 am » Baoshi will wave off the cordial.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:36 am » Shun: Right, juggernaut. And yes I know it tried to SQVISH us
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:36 am » If we;re a day ahead, then at some point baoshi has spent something around an hour or two crying. (are we? Or did we just now sail?)
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:36 am » Okay, will Wei or Baoshi take the last dose, or do I keep it? Wait, we're on a refugee ship-and I have compassion three. Shall I assume I used it?
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:36 am » Fuzzy: It's all SQVISH! It's alarmink.
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:35 am » Fuzzy: It's a juggernaut, Shun.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:35 am » a day later and Shun's probably just healed a bit and cleaned up
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:35 am » Wei: *sigh* There's not much we could have done...
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:35 am » Fair enough. Wei, if you dind't have the soulsteel Daiklave on you, then you should mark it off your sheet.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:35 am » *hotfoot
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:35 am » A day later, Baoshi is probably cleaned up a little, and hsi face bandaged.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:34 am » Shun: Better than us... Managed to kill one of those deathknight people and gave the giant whatsit a footfoot it won't soon forget... but that's about it...
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:34 am » (Hmm... Wei had his armor and daiklave, plus a few other weapons on him, and would have kept the Soulsteel Daklaive locked in a hidden space, if he could)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:34 am » Baoshi has his bag, which has a comb from his auntie, a key to her place... his usual tea, which is maybe not wrecked. His weapon. Thats about it. Anything he had, he has now.
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:34 am » Fuzzy: Hy can't believe hy let de necromancer get her...
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:34 am » Well, I don;t have anything big...I wear my circuit braided under my hair. And, since Shun, Dusk and Wei were guarding Thorns, I'd have my breastplate and weapons.
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:34 am » Fuzzy has her sword, armor, hairbrush, and book of poems... I dunno what else.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:34 am » elsewhere Claire
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:34 am » Baoshi: ...we rescued a girl who has an important tome. And Ikki found us. She threw off the mind control... and she... might make it.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:33 am » well Shun's got his tiger claws and prayer slips at the very least
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:33 am » oh. Er...nevermind. Sorry.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:33 am » Mei is out some herbal sleeping potion, and her hearthstone has probably cracked.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:33 am » Ikki's sleep appears to become more restful.
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:33 am » What? Fuzzy's sword is with her other things... in wherever nether region they go to when she goes into warform.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:33 am » Then Dusk just makes sure she downs it.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:33 am » Ikki is feverish and doesn't respond, Dusk
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:33 am » Wei: *Grabbing stuff for Fuzzy* ...Is it sad that I'm even more useless like this outside of fighting? *sigh*
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:32 am » Shun:*to Baoshi* ...So how'd you all do?
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:32 am » Dusk: We'll protect you, don't worry....
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:32 am » So I need to know
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:32 am » Mei: [to herself/Thorns] We'll be back to save you someday. Maybe in a few hundred years...
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:32 am » It's about a day later when Deka suddenly wakes up! Oh... and before we go any further... Fuzzy mentioned something important: She didn't have her sword back on her, because it was back with her other things. Did you guys leave any equipment back in Thorns? I know that Wei mentioned that he didn't carry the soulsteel daiklave on him most of the time...
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:32 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:32 am » Dusk: *approches Ikki, and kneels beside her* I see Fuzzy's been doctoring. *smiles at her* I have a dose of Sweet Cordial. You'll be unconcious for a day, but it will help your healing. *pulls it out*
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:32 am » Mei: [looks at Thorns] I guess this is goodbye....
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:31 am » Fuzzy: *trying to care for people*
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:31 am » Shun'll join Baoshi in doing that.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:31 am » yeah if the tower's wrecked probably it's gone.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:31 am » Baoshi is staring out over the waves, and grinding hsi teeth, quietly.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:31 am » Er, I'll have to look it up, but I don't THINK so, Jane.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:30 am » Is Mei's hearthstone still there/valid?
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:30 am » Fuzzy: Ikki, at least. And... hmm.. Baoshi und Vei are both injured, but they'll survive... *ponders*
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:30 am » Mei: [looks at her hearthsone]
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:30 am » (s'okay, Claire)
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:30 am » Mei: [looks back at Thorns] I guess this is goodbye....
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:30 am » (sorry, by the way, Chic... I think she started the medicine stuff before Dusk got there, though)
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:30 am » Dusk: *To Fuzzy* I have 2 doses of Sweet Codial left. Fuzzy, which two need it the worst?
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:30 am » Shun:*making sure Desus doesn't eat the dragon blooded's stuff... even if he kinda thinks she deserves it.*
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:30 am » Wei: *nod* ...Granted, I'll be worth crap for a month at least, but I'll recover...
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:30 am » Yes, The boat leaves... Mei, towards the end of the departure... you hear a loud cry of pain in the back of your head, as you see a lighthouse crumble against a giant fist smashing it
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:29 am » Baoshi and Wei aren't infected, at least...
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:29 am » Right?
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:29 am » And so, the boat leaves.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:29 am » And someone will probably have to keep Desus from trying to eat her equipment.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:29 am » (I have 2 does of cordial-who needs it the worst? Baoshi, Wei, Ikki?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:28 am » As it is, she'll be bedridden for a while.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:28 am » It's entirely possible, if she wasn't an Exalted, that she was going to lose at least a limb.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:28 am » heh
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:28 am » Wei: *probably is up there competing with Ikki on general awfulness...*
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:28 am » Ok. Fuzzy... her wounds are actually pretty nasty. Several of them look to be infected.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:28 am » Dusk: can I help, Fuzzy?
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:28 am » Dusk: has medicine 2, int 3-can I help Fuzzy?
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:27 am » FuzzyOOC: Yes! Hy am so good at doctorink!
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:27 am » 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=10
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:27 am » (Well, we're on the boat and not doing anything else...)
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:27 am » Dusk: Baoshi! (and Ikki looks worse than Wei, right?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:27 am » It'll take about an hour to do a full check, remove the arrows from her body, etc, Fuzzy
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:27 am » You can make a med check, Yes. Medicine + Intelligence + any specialties.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:27 am » Shun:*with Dusk*
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:26 am » (hey, did Fuzzy have time/permission to do a med check for Ikki?)
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:26 am » Dusk waves back, then turns to the crowd. "Move it, folks! NOW!" She won't get on board until all the crowd is aboard.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:25 am » Shun:*nods*... *watches the fight*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:25 am » Baoshi looks... pretty bad. A lot of his hair is kind of especialy red, even considering the blood rain. and covering one half of his face.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:25 am » A tornado is starting to form near the docks as skys cloud... the time to leave is CLEARLY now...
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:25 am » Wei: Huh... *waves to the rest of the group* I don't suppose that means we can abscond nicely now, however much I'd like to aggrive...
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:25 am » Fuzzy: Shun! Hyu aren't dead!
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:25 am » Yes, Dusk. It appears that the Juggernaut is actually being pushed towards the docks district... where suddenly strong winds are buffetting at it.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:25 am » Mei: [waves to Baoshi] Baoshi!!
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:25 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:24 am » Baoshi waves to them, leaning on the ships rail.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:24 am » Dusk looks up. Is the God of Thorns still visible in the air, fighting?
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:24 am » Mei: And I've got my hearthstone...
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:24 am » Mei: Yep.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:24 am » Shun:*clenched jaw, determined to at least keep this group safe on the way out*
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:23 am » She walks forward, to walk beside Shun, weapons drawn."Mei? Do you still have your daggers?"
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:23 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:23 am » And in time, about an hour and a half later, the group is able to get to the docks, where, after fighting, they've reunited with their long lost companions
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:22 am » Dusk stands a little off to the side, as folks scurry about. She whispers,"I'm sorry, Thorns. But it looks like getting a few last folks out is all we can do..."
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:22 am » Torches are lit. Men begin to move!
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:21 am » Dusk: And anyone who doesn't have a weapon, grab a torch! We may have to fight the last few steps!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:21 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:21 am » People begin gathering up resources and pulling up stuff
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:20 am » At this, the men utter a somewhat grudging agreement. Thorns has pretty much gone to pot for all they've seen.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:20 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:19 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:19 am » Sharky: Listen up! We're pretty much spent here as it is. I got a look at what's trashing the city, and... well... I know how I kinda disagreed earlier with some of the suggestions, but... it's time to go. There's a few ships still at the dock. Let's get out of here.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:18 am » Brb
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:18 am » Fiona: [thinks it over, then sighs] ....all right. We were kinda discussing it, and it's not really my style, to walk away, but... how's it go? Description is the better part of valor? Anyway.... [readies herself for a speech]
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:17 am » Dusk: Will they follow you, or do we need to get persuasive? (looks at Shun and smiles, briefly, remembering how they got people tp follow them through the gate)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:16 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:15 am » Dusk: You'd better go now, while there still may be a ship. (how many people are there? about 50?)
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:15 am » Shun:*nods* Good plan. At this point your best bet is to regroup...
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:14 am » Dusk stoops, and picks up a stone from the rubble, quietly slipping it in her pocket. A piece of Thorns will go with her.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:14 am » Fiona: You can. We were kinda figuring on getting out that way anyway... don't know what after that. Maybe we could build an army, or take the city back, or be all "stealthy" [does air quotes] and get it back... somehow.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:13 am » Dusk: *shudders* That man...the one Deka knows...he said their was a ship? Sharky,can we get to the docks using these tunnels?
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:12 am » Shun: And excellent point... We need to get these people moving and now.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:12 am » Shun: It's a necromantic ritual, and it's a big one, that's been used. *points up* Guess what the most likely result is.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:11 am » Dusk:...and I just had aterrible thought. If the necromancer who created the zombies and such made this....they know about this place! The folks here won't be safe for long.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:11 am » Mei: What is it?
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:11 am » Shun:*shakes head sadly*
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:11 am » Shun:Won't do anything. It's already done it's damage.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:10 am » Dusk: Shun, you say this is necromantic? What if we break it up some?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:10 am » You are in the Resistance HQ, with Fiona. What are you guys going to do now?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:10 am » Ok... for the moment... you are now Shun, Dusk, and Mei again.
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:10 am » Fuzzy: Hokay... *puts Baoshi down and turns to face the undead* ...Vei, can I have hyur svord? Mine's off mit my other stuff...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:09 am » Baoshis certainty about this is absolute, even through a pretty good injury.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:09 am » ShunOOC: He's telling the truth
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:09 am » Wei: *chuckles* Yep... totally my job to be the wet blanket all of the times... just ask Fuzzy *smiles*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:09 am » Baoshi ignores sings. "The others are headed our way. We wait until they get here."
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:08 am » Sings Like Bird scowls as Adrienne blushes. "All of you are no fun..." he chimes.
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:08 am » Fuzzy: Does 'protect her' include from boys?
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:08 am » Pfffff...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:07 am » "Sings! Hands where I can see them!"
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:07 am » Wei: *waves weakly* Hello... *looks at Sings* I don't suppose you can leave the flirting until we get on the boat? I mean... there's only a few dozen more zombies than I could take on in this state... *sigh*
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:07 am » Fuzzy: Und Baoshi, vhere are Shun und Mei und Dusk?
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:06 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:06 am » ShunOOC:*rolls eyes*
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:06 am » heh
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:06 am » Fuzzy: ...should ve be concerned about dot?
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:06 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:06 am » Sings Like Bird is suddenly holding Adrienne, and dips her. "Hel-lo!" He spins out of the way of an attacking zombie.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:05 am » "Yes... we got people out. We did everything we managed." he waves at the boat, wondering to himself how Sings or Shota knows Ikki. "Yes, I know them... Wei, meet our scouting agent, Shota, and Sings Like Bird, our coworker. Hello, boys."
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:05 am » Fuzzy: Hi, Sings!
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:04 am » Wei: *nod* I know... We did what we could. *placing a hand on Baoshi's shoulder* And I wish there could have been more... I suppose one of you guys knows those two?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:04 am » Sings Like Bird rolls his eyes and sighs melodically. "Gods, just shut up you smug Bas<censored for content!>"
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:03 am » Shota sees you all approaching and smirks faintly. "Told you they'd all end up here if we kept the ships staying.
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:03 am » Fuzzy: Didn't ve get people out?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:03 am » *shakes his head.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:03 am » Baoshi closes hsi eyes, and quietly... shakes it.
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:02 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:02 am » Wei: *looks back at the undead behind them* ....So there's nothing left to do for this city? *sigh*
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:01 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:01 am » (yay!)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:01 am » Baoshi looks up, his eyes going a litttle wider... gasping and laughing a little bit... cutting the laugh off after a moment before it can become a sob.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:00 am » Shota, the Sidereal that Mei and Baoshi keep seeing, is there, fighting alongside Sings Like Bird, both of them in rare form.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:59 am » (Back) It's at this point that you guys see a small smile on her face... as you approach a bunch of ships all in the same pier, with two men, shining with Anima, at the front of it, smashing undead that try to climb on board.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:59 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:59 am » "....sometimes you have to do whats in front of you... because someone has pushed you to it. It;s never too late to work to... make it up. COme on... we can... do this."
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:58 am » Fuzzy: *follows!* ........
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:57 am » Wei: No more than it is mine... It's her fault, you know... *just talking to have something to do*
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:57 am » (Brb a second... my dog's kinda being fussy and wants to climb into my lap)
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:57 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:56 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:56 am » As she leads you guys on, she keeps looking around the city, a haunted look in her eyes, as she mumbles. "My fault... my fault..."
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:56 am » Wei: ...Huh. Not what I was expecting, but... Lets go with it. Ikki? Lets get moving...
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:55 am » Fuzzy: *trying to make sure everyone is following Ikki and not being eaten by undead*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:55 am » Baoshi- or Tao, as it were, looks like he could cry. "...I know. And I;m sorry... she had the gost of one of your friends... I- I sent him on... come on. Lets get out of the city... You can... make it."
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:55 am » ShunOOC: Well it's good to see she woke up at least...
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:55 am » Fuzzy: Ve'll fix it... hy'm sorry she got hyu...
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:55 am » DekaOOC: Now I am glad I didn't stick around to finish her off
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:55 am » She doesn't seem to be paying much attention to any of you, as she turns to throw another bottle at a bunch of undead ahead of you before they get too close...
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:54 am » "Ssssorry... wanted to try and make it up to you... didn't WANT to listen to her, but I couldn't... stop..."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:54 am » "Dear gods, are you- you look... I;m so glad you;re alive. Ah... I;m alright, Fuzzy..."
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:54 am » (Aww...poor iki)
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:54 am » Fuzzy: Hokay! ... *will worry about this later, pushes Adrienne forward* Baoshi, please hold still...
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:54 am » Ikky, beat up, with several broken arrows in her body, looks up at you... holding a bunch of molatov-ish cocktails and a lot of guilt.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:54 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:54 am » Baoshi pushes himself up a little, wiping blood out of his eyes.
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:54 am » Mollies, great weapons against the army of undead
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:53 am » "....Ah.... Iki!"
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:53 am » A woman jumps from the roof down... barely able to stand, but with a wind anima banner she doesn't have to worry about Grace, since it prevents any fall damage.
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:53 am » Wei: ...Whelp, lets follow mysterious voice number one!
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:53 am » Wei: *can't move terribly fast right now*
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:53 am » "This... way... T-Tao.... "
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:53 am » Wei: I can... hobble?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:52 am » It's then, however, that something falls from the roofs above. A bottle, stuffed with a oily rag... that's lit on fire. Smashing into undead and burning a large group of the Extras.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:52 am » "I can walk...."
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:52 am » Fuzzy: Hy can carry Adrienne and Baoshi, und plow through them, mit Vei followink...
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:52 am » Deka: *wishes she was up so she could make a snarky rand probably unapporiate remark on the situation*
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:51 am » Let's see... Fuzzy could totally carry two people... can we get up to the roofs?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:51 am » You guys are pretty close, actually. I'd say about 5 or 6 blocks from the docks PROPER... and it looks like there's still two or three ships there.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:51 am » "....if we could find a cart, and have fuzzy pull it... we could mow through. But thats too unlikely..."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:51 am » Baoshi looks around, licking his lips...
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:51 am » How close are we to the docks?
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:51 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:50 am » (Dang.)
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:50 am » (Feet of Clay, actually)
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:50 am » Well, it's not like your group actually has that much success moving quietly even at the best of times... what with Wei's metal armor. However, it seems like you guys attract the attention of undead. A LOT of undead... As you get near the docks, shambling monsters turn towards you... their numbers are hard to count for sure, but they number in the hundreds. Coming from many different directions. Adrienne gasps and takes a step towards Fuzzy. "U-um...w-what do we d-do?"
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:50 am » [Maybe the 5th Elephant?]
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:50 am » [Not Thud.]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:49 am » A Sam vimes one, anyhow.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:49 am » Or... was it Thud?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:49 am » Discworld! Jingo, i think...
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:49 am » [No.]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:49 am » Fair enough.
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:49 am » Wei: ...I'll try not to get hit
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:48 am » (No....)
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:48 am » "He's got a loaded wolf!" ...anyone know which book that's from? ;-)
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:48 am » Fuzzy: If hyu get hit, hy'll bap hyu. And cry.
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:48 am » Wei: *isn't willing to give up entirely while he can still fight*
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:48 am » ("I have a bear, and I'm not afraid to use it!")
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:48 am » Wei: ...Most of it, anyways
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:47 am » Fuzzy: If ve get into a fight, HY do de fighting, hokay?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:47 am » Well, I'd rule that this is a new scene, since typically a battle is a single scene in itself, but that's good to note, TInker.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:47 am » Crud.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:47 am » 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=6
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:47 am » FuzzyOOC: Also, hy'm a bear thing...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:47 am » I forgot my -4.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:47 am » Wait, let me re-roll.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:47 am » For the record, offhand, Baoshi is still burnign with red fire and a large aura. Just to be fair... *Blade of the Battle Maiden Duration: One Scene*
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:47 am » Dusk? All you can really tell is that this was designed for some sort of spell... perhaps sorcery, like what Shun knows?
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:47 am » Wei: *Regretting his -4 penalty* 1d10=6, 1d10=3, 1d10=3
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:46 am » (And Dusk got one measly success)
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:46 am » (...Well, that's not going to end well...)
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:46 am » Fiona: Beats me. Those were there when we got here.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:46 am » 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=6
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:45 am » Bah... 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=6
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:45 am » (one sec)
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:45 am » (Baoshi's still able to take his own actions, so I'm going to rule no. If he was unconscious I'd say yes, but no)
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:45 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:44 am » Yessir.
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:44 am » (I'm carrying Baoshi- does that change anything?)
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:44 am » (Okay, I'm rolling my three. BBCode 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=2
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:44 am » (Ok... so Team Baoshi-Wei-Fuzzy-Deka, you guys are headed towards the Docks? Make a Stealth + Dexterity check if you do so... although I'm going to say add a +1 die bonus to your roll due to the general chaos of the fight around you)
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:43 am » Shun: Yeah. Was this why you choose this location?
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:42 am » Dusk: Shun, this was just carved. Look.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:42 am » (You can just roll intelligence, sure, but with no training in the magical arts I'd have to take that into account)
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:42 am » Shun: definitly necromantic in origin. Something this big, and seeing as it's been used already... maybe it's what summoned big and nasty... And there's always more than one way to do something...
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:42 am » (Can I roll just intelligence? zero occult. or are both needed for any chance??)
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:41 am » Dusk leans against Shun. "We can fight zombies....but there's so many of them. We don't have any more firepowder to throw at the...monster giant thing...even assuming we can figure out how to. *looks ahgain* This is weird.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:41 am » Mei: [looks around] So... what do you plan to do from now?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:41 am » Or ask Shun
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:41 am » You'd have to make an Occult + Intelligence check to know more.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:40 am » No, Chic. They actually appear pretty recently carved. And not deeply etched in, but they seem almost hastily scratched in.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:40 am » Shun: ... wow.*examines a few symbols* That was one big ritual...
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:39 am » (oops... I've been forgetting Fuzzy's accent... ^^)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:39 am » "Ohhke."
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:39 am » Dusk looks at the symbols, curious. Do they look like something that's from long ago, part of the buried ruins?
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:38 am » Fuzzy: I'm going to the docks... don't worry... *makes sure everyone is following ok*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:38 am » "Ddddoocks..."
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:38 am » Shun can easily tell that these symbols seem... kinda like some sort of sorcery. But that's all he can tell at a glance
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:37 am » The HQ of the Resistance is, to Shun, Dusk, and Mei, pretty hastily built. A few ramshackle structures, a portable forge where a man is working to beat an edge into well-worn weapons, and several people going here and there distrubuting carefully rationed out food. However, something DOES catch your eye... there are symbols carved all over the floors. Everywhere, as people walk over them without even paiyng much mind.
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:36 am » *Fuzzy: ! *starts toward the docks, still carrying Baoshi*
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:36 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:36 am » "H... hhhhnn..... the others."
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:36 am » Fuzzy:
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:36 am » Baoshi gasps a little, and waves in the dirction of the docks.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:35 am » "[music] Dream a little dream of Cleeeeeeese...."
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:34 am » Deka is gonna continue dream of dream cleese while providing mental moral support that only hse can hear
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:34 am » Deka: Zzzz
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:34 am » Fuzzy: *is carrying Baoshi*
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:33 am » You guys can feel free to keep talking to Fiona and with each other, but... Meanwhile... you are now Fuzzy, Wei, Baoshi, and an unconscoius Deka. You have been charged with guarding a mortal girl, Adrienne, safely out of Thorns, although you might not be sure how to get out, since it seems like both the South and East gates have undead around them now. Apparently Adrienne has writings of a figure known as the Awakened Prophetess from the First Age, which seem oddly significant to the Bad Guys. You just heard a near-deafening (Well, to Fuzzy, at least) explosion come from a bit northwest of the Mend, and saw Juggernaut moan in pain. What are you gonna do?
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:33 am » Shun:*following*
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:32 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:31 am » Shun:*shakes head* who knows. If we lose this battle they'll be refugees either way...
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:31 am » Fiona: [checks the tunnels] Only a little ways left— come on!
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:31 am » Fiona: We've sorta... carved out a HQ.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:31 am » Fiona: Pretty well. We've been stuck down here ever since the army hit.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:31 am » Dusk: Where are you leading us?
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:30 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:30 am » Mei: [musing] Where are we going to put all those people still in the Gate....?
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:30 am » Dusk:...how well do you know our way around these tunnels?
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:28 am » Shun: Well maybe we distracted enough for old man Thorns to get it...
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:28 am » Fiona: "...though, if that thing keeps wrecking the place, we may have a problem when it comes to having a city to resist in."
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:28 am » Dusk: Well, we had to do something. It's fighting Thorns! *sighs* But I think all we did was an noy it.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:27 am » Fiona: "Sorta. Some of us were out recruiting when the... well, I don't know what happened, but whatever hit that place did. We've gained a few members since then... got about 50 people."
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:26 am » DekaOOC: But in a good way......... right?
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:26 am » WeiOOC: Totally both... *sigh*
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:25 am » Mei: [thinks for a sec] "Are you the only resistance member left alive?"
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:25 am » Mei: "My real name's Mei, actually. I am... all right."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:25 am » Hee hee hee hee...
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:24 am » Sharky: [explaining as they progress] "Uh-huh. How's Lily doing?"
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:24 am » Shun:*walking with Dusk, making sure she's ok.*
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:24 am » FuzzyOOC: Both.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:24 am » Shun: Oh, definitly both.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:23 am » Sharky: ". . . . . . You're either really brave, or really foolish. Or both. C'mon."
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:23 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:23 am » Shun: Gave it a hotfoot with firepowder. Obviously I didn't use enough.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:22 am » "Sorry about your help, but.... well, just be glad you're still alive. What'd you do to piss off that thing, anyways?"
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:22 am » Sharky looks back. "Yep. Still alive."
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:21 am » Shun:*hugs Dusk*
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:21 am » Shun: You were at the resistance meetings weren't you? Good to see someone's still alive...
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:21 am » Dusk grabs Shun's arm, as they follow Sharky. "Oh, those poor men...."
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:21 am » You can feel free to ask Sharky questions, and if Jane has any gaps in her knowledge, I'll fill her in on the details VIA PM.
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:20 am » I am surprised they had that much time, but thankful. I guess the arm went the speed of plot
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:20 am » heh
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:20 am » not, you, everyone else. :P
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:20 am » I took that into account, Demo.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:19 am » [[Cinematic time.]]
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:19 am » I think we're missing how fast that arm had to be moving...
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:19 am » There's an enormous THUD!!!!! from up above you, and then the only light source is suddenly gone.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:19 am » [I thought everyone was in already.]
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:19 am » Unfortuantely, Dusk... only one of your not-hired thugs manages to make it in time.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:18 am » Dusk freezes. "Wait! The guys following us!"
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:18 am » Fiona, seeing that everyone's in, closes the access and motions to everybody to follow her. "Name's Teeth of the Swift Shark, but you can call me Sharky. Or Swift, if you like."
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:18 am » You guys begin hurring down a ladder into a deep, dark pit.... the catacombs beneath Thorns, ruins from the first age city, which go everywhere beneath it, long since forgotten. it's slow going, and those on the surface waiting to get in might have an odd moment of Deja Vu at the sight of the giant object crashing towards them.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:17 am » Dusk follows their unlikely savior. "Thanks! Um...who are you?"
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:17 am » Mei climbs in, quickly.
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:17 am » heh, we had the same idea chic, just you made it into a pun
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:16 am » Sewer, eh? walk softly and carry a big stink?
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:16 am » walk soflty and carry a big stick?
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:16 am » Fiona Sharky: Come on!
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:16 am » She's wearing a breastplate, and, although you can't see it, carrying a biiiiiiig club.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:15 am » The group is looking at a young-ish woman with dark hair and the general air of having been knocked around a lot— but having given those knocks back. Her clothes are battered and dusty (and there's an air of Sewer about her), but she's smiling.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:15 am » Shun: Right. *shoves Mei and Dusk in first and follows quickly.*
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:15 am » Dusk: Go Go GO!
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:15 am » So are you all going with her?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:15 am » Yaaaay!
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:15 am » ...admittedly not what I'd have picked there, but appropriate nonetheless.
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:15 am » of course
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:14 am » Music!
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:14 am » There's an established precident, after all
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:14 am » Jane may feel free to describe her, as she requested the opportunity to play an NPC for a short period of time and I chose to allow it, under certain conditions, similar to Tinker playing Jan
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:14 am » DuskOOC: Heh.
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:14 am » Wheee!
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:13 am » ShunOOC: My lack of wit in that last statement is not to be brought up in the future.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:13 am » Well, it's more accurate to say it's like a manhole or a sewer entrance, but the idea is the same. A young lady whom Shun and Mei would recognise was at the Resistance meeting looks up at you all from underneath
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:13 am » [[Fiona: [grins and leans on club] Cue the triumphant music already!]]
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:13 am » Shun: Buh?
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:12 am » [trapdoor opens beneath party]
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:12 am » Fiona: Hi! This is your friendly rescue service. INCOMING!
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:12 am » One of my old DM joked about sending an army of ewoks to finish off the party
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:12 am » I'm having way too much fun with our impending doom.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:12 am » When suddenly, right beneath you, a voice.
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:11 am » ouch
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:11 am » The arm looms over you all, falling towards you...
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:11 am » Juggernaut seems to be inescapable... and then a sudden wrong turn leads your not-quite-that-merry-band into a dead end allyway.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:11 am » Someone get us some ewoks stat!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:11 am » Eeeeeee.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:11 am » [You'd need steel cable and a few flyers for that, just like in Star Wars... remember the AT-ATs?]
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:11 am » (Plays taps)
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:10 am » (Pity we can't do teh tie a rope between two buildings to trip it trick! :) )
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:10 am » However, it's quickly clear that escape is rather... impossible. Juggernaut is a creature that moves leagues with each step, and it's arms are large enough to smash into entire armed forces (quite literally in it's monster description) with a single blow. And it has the advantage of not caring where it steps or what it breaks, while you guys are encumbered by the fact that you have to manuver around walls, buildings, etc.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:10 am » excellent idea hawk! :P
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:10 am » run faster?
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:09 am » Shun: Running works for now!
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:09 am » Mei: JUST RUN.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:09 am » *stomps*
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:09 am » (Yeah, I forgot about channeling, too. Oh well!)
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:08 am » Dusk: Should we have everyone turn and fire, before it stops on us? Or keep running?
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:08 am » Mei: 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=10 < Darn it.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:08 am » oh yeah, forgot about that. eh, oh well. Shun can punch it. :P
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:07 am » Mei: [channeling Conviction!!]
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:07 am » Me neither.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:07 am » BBCode 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=10
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:07 am » nope, shun didn't outrun it.
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:07 am » good luck with that?
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:07 am » BBCode 1d10=3, 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=5
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:06 am » ... O.O
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:06 am » not very late
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:06 am » (Hey Claire!)
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:06 am » I'm here! Sorry I'm late!
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:06 am » The success rate needed is 5 successes needed by everyone to out run it.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:06 am » Okay, I failed blood rain last time, so 3 dice.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:05 am » Make Stamina + Resistance Checks, everyone.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:05 am » Dusk: I just wish we had a warehouse of fire powder to lead it to! Just so we could blow it up under it! *runs with them*
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:05 am » Mei: [pushes herself]
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:04 am » Shun:*laughing* Always a good day when you manage to piss off something a couple hundred times your size!
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:03 am » Following Shun's lead, since he's the person who seems to be in charge.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:03 am » They're turning tail and running right alongside you.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:03 am » Shun: You firewand guys, let me take the lead, I'll get us a path, you just pick off anything trying to flank me.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:03 am » Alright. Shun's got a good point... your men with the firewands, while they're not exactly UNBRAVE, aren't stupid either.
Wallycaine « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:03 am » (Heya... Hiding in the background)
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:03 am » (Do we have any idea where the otehrs in our group are?)
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:02 am » I'd say the port since that's the place we were told was an escape route
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:02 am » (And we have the guys with teh fire wands with us)
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:02 am » (hey beard)
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:02 am » Away from the juggernaut! That's enough direction!
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:02 am » The three of you begin running... but where are you guys gonna run TO? Where are you going?
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:02 am » Shun: Fine, we did our bit.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:01 am » Dusk: We can argue opthamology later! MOVE!
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:01 am » (Heh, he'd do that if in that situation)
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:01 am » Mei: If someone set you on fire, wouldn't you know where it was coming from? Let's get out of here!
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:01 am » (I so see Shun as the knight from monty python-it's only a flesh wound! get backhere!)
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:01 am » (Hiya Dr. Beard!)
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:01 am » Shun: How the heck does something that big even have the eyesight to know we're the one's setting it on fire?
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:00 am » Dusk: I'd rather not be a gooshy paste between it's toes.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:00 am » Some appropriate music.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:00 am » ((Ooh, just in time. *gets popcorn*))
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:00 am » Dusk: Let's get out of here! Or at least out of sight!
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:00 am » RUNAWAY! But that's just my opinion... not shun's
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:00 am » or horribly crippled....
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:00 am » Well since it's not dead....
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:59 am » Oh god.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:59 am » ohboy
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:59 am » RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:59 am » It would be prudent at this point to ask what you guys are doing.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:59 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:59 am » Yet, as the best itself begins to roar and scream in pain from the attack, its body starting to shift, as it's massive head turns downward... towards the group of you.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:58 am » *biting nails*
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:57 am » It's hard to describe exactly what the three of you see next. Amidst the rain of blood, and the growing number of undead in the city, and the smoke of the explosion, and the fact that parts of juggernaut are now on fire...
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:55 am » *fingers crossed*
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:55 am » Shun and Mei and Dusk had just set off a makeshift bomb on the Juggernaut's leg.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:54 am » Howdy.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:54 am » Ok... Previously on Exalted....
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:54 am » *sips tea* Sorry I'm a little tardy. Ended up being a chore day.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:54 am » Hey Tinker!
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:53 am » hey tinker
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:53 am » *offers tink some tea*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:53 am » Hey, folks.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:52 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:51 am » Hi, Demo!
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:51 am » back
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:51 am » Ok. With Jane, Chic, and Demo on, we may as well begin with one side of things.
Demothesis « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:50 am » hey all
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:49 am » Oh hey, Demo's on!
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:47 am » Yeah, but he hasn't quite been very active...
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:46 am » Too bad Mr. Hobbes appears to have left himself in Xyon.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:46 am » So what are you guys up to while waiting?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:46 am » Kahn: Yay!
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:45 am » Yay!
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:45 am » Today in the Mad Sci Wars... there'll be the return of a certain stripy talking tiger...
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:45 am » .mH
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:45 am » Hm.
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:44 am » :)
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:44 am » Hey Jane!
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:44 am » ...I'm psychic!
Jane Narbon « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:43 am » I'm back.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:43 am » Well, hopefully folks will start showing up soonish.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:43 am » I dunno, I really don't.
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:42 am » Me too. How late is Demo working, do you know?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:41 am » I dunno. Kinda surprised that Claire and Tinker aren't here?
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:40 am » Oh, I'm here-just distracted.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:38 am » ???
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:34 am » /me pokes
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:31 am » Posting
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:31 am » Meanwhile, I'm going to do something I should have done a long time ago...
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:28 am » ok?
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:27 am » right, I will bee back later
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:26 am » Anyway, we're just waiting on more players now
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:19 am » Beth: *pokes spam mail*
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:18 am » *Nods*
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:17 am » alright, cause I replied to one of those e-mails so you had an idea on who it sent it to and what it said
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:17 am » Yes
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:17 am » so Z, did you do your spyware check?
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:15 am » Heh.
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:15 am » change that to food in general is important
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:14 am » FOOD is important
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:13 am » Hey, dinner's important1
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:13 am » as long as you are not too late :P
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:12 am » (we still haven't had dinner yet)
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:12 am » aww
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:12 am » hey
Claire « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:12 am » I'm gonna be late for Exalted tonight, sorry...
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:12 am » Staying awake
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:12 am » hello, Hawk.
Hawkwolf « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:11 am » *pokes*
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:10 am » how are you, zobot?\
chicgeek « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:10 am » well, it's that time of year.
Professor Zobot « Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:10 am » Mmm.

_________________
We've learned a lot, but this still isn't going to be easy. But I don't think the elder star's confidence in us was misplaced. I know we can do this! We'll set things right! ...somehow.

"There is a fine line between a good King and a Despot. A King is best when His subjects barely realize that He exists. When His work is done and His will is fulfilled, they will say, 'We did it ourselves.'"
-Xin Yun


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted Quest Logs VIII
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:25 pm 
Offline
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:52 pm
Posts: 618
Location: Two steps ahead of you
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:52 pm » Mei: [backs away a bit]
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:52 pm » Fuzzy: I dunno... exploded isn't really 'better'...
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:52 pm » *A Mad*
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:52 pm » (Great. Aad Exalted.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:52 pm » Baoshi, make a manipulation + performance check for that lie?
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:51 pm » Shun: Intact? I could make it BETTER.
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:51 pm » Fuzzy: I don't wanna have to swim to the south...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:51 pm » *vigor
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:51 pm » Baoshi: *turns to Alas* He dabbles a little in... study, from time to tome. Please excuse his vogor.
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:51 pm » Fuzzy: Keep ship intaaaaact...
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:51 pm » Shun:*going along grudgingly*
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:51 pm » Shun: And if you change the composition of that fire powder a bit it'd increase it's yield 300%...
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:50 pm » Fuzzy: *tries to tug Shun away from the thing*
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:50 pm » DuskOOC: *thwaps Shun again*
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:50 pm » Alabaster is frowning. "What the <censored for content> is going on with that man? I think you should all probably,er, step away from this thing...
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:50 pm » Mei: [@Alabaster] Beats me.
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:50 pm » Fuzzy: Right...
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:50 pm » Shun:*looking around the cargo bay distractedly*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:49 pm » Baoshi: Some magical side effect, I imagine.
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:49 pm » Shun: Huh, I'm glowy...*just noticed*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:49 pm » Baoshi: Leave the *sorcery stuff* for later, okay Shun?
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:49 pm » *snerk*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:49 pm » Baoshi: ....Well. Thats... fantastic.
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:49 pm » Fuzzy: Pleeeeeeeaaaase? Pretty please with a beetle on top?
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:49 pm » Fuzzy: Can we keep the ship in one piece, Shun?
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:49 pm » ShunOOC: Ow! Hey it's not my fault I just had a head rush.
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:48 pm » Shun:*bouncing on toes like an excited kid*
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:48 pm » DuskOOC: *thwaps Shun*
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:48 pm » Shun: I could probably make one though.
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:48 pm » Fuzzy: Erm, ok... please don't touch it.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:48 pm » Alabaster blinks. "What in the name of Malefeas is-"
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:48 pm » Shun:*BIIG GRIN*
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:47 pm » Mei: HOLY SH*
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:47 pm » DuskOOC: *headdesk*
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:47 pm » Shun: It traps light, focuses it here.*points to a part on the device* Directs it here*points to the jagged bits at the end* These are intricate lenses to focus it and then it shoots out! *waves Fuzzy off* don't worry it doesn't have any controls. It's pretty much a fancy art piece right now.
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:47 pm » Never mind.
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:47 pm » Ooohboy.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:47 pm » ....as Shun as just erupted into a corona of anima, with powerful gales of wind circling around him
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:47 pm » Mei's going to look around and see if there's anything out of the ordinary. [Rolling Per+Aware...]
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:46 pm » Fuzzy: *tries to grab Shun, too* Not while we're in the middle of the ocean, please...
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:46 pm » And Alabaster turns to look at all of you, his eyes widen in shock and a bit of surprise.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:46 pm » The wind is picking up...
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:46 pm » Fuzzy: Preferably...
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:45 pm » Shun:oh oh oh! I get it! *manic grin*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:45 pm » Baoshi: ...no touch, then?
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:45 pm » Fuzzy: *tugs Baoshi away from it*
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:45 pm » brb again, Beef strogenov does not make itself! well unless you are mad
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:45 pm » Baoshi raises an eyebrow, poking the side of it.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:44 pm » Alabaster shrugs. "Neat, huh?"
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:44 pm » Mei: What did you do?!
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:44 pm » Fuzzy: ... *O.O*
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:44 pm » uh oh....
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:44 pm » For some reason a strong wind is picking up
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:44 pm » At the immediate moment, there seems to be an odd breeze starting up down here...
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:43 pm » ShunOOC: Is it an oven? No, that can't be right, where'd you stick the bread?
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:43 pm » *shoos catgirl out of Exalted space*
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:43 pm » Claire: It sounds like a regular toaster to me...
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:43 pm » it's*
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:43 pm » WeiOOC: Totally your fault!
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:43 pm » (No no it would be like "it's a toaster! see?" *turns it on and blows the top part of the ship* "I really powerful apperently"
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:43 pm » heh, I forgot that was a botch.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:42 pm » (I can see it now-Shun: It's a toaster!)
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:42 pm » ShunOOC: Not my fault!
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:42 pm » heh, that's be hilarious...
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:41 pm » *snicker*
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:41 pm » If that crit fail have Shun sets off this thing and sink the ship, I know who to blame
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:41 pm » Shun:*knuckling forehead* c'mon brain, pull your weight...
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:40 pm » DekaOOC: Well I knew he delt with slaves
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:40 pm » Baoshi: *tilts his head* A mirror set up? Light? Hmm...
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:40 pm » Yay Claire!
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:40 pm » cause she's awesome?
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:40 pm » 3 for lore, 4 for intel and 4 from excellency
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:40 pm » (Oh-Dusk would have told the others what her combo told her earlier.This is a bit late, sorry. - Alabaster is telling the truth when he says he's not going to sell anyone onboard itno slavery. He's lying when he says he doesn't peddle in slaves. He's telling the truth when he says the ship's got more valuable cargo*
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:40 pm » I said I was using it...
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:39 pm » Int excellency.
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:39 pm » Mei: Hey, I think I can see some sort of mechanisms inside the main shaft~
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:39 pm » ..how'd Fuzzy get that many successes?!>?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:39 pm » Hee!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:39 pm » I got 4.
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:38 pm » Shun:*confused, got 0 successes*
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:38 pm » FuzzyOOC: Wheeeeee! I'm an intellectual!
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:38 pm » Calrie.... wow first time for everything
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:38 pm » And my 1.
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:38 pm » nice
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:38 pm » you beat my 2 successes Calrie
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:38 pm » (7!)
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:37 pm » 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=8
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:37 pm » 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=9
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:37 pm » 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=5, 1d10=2, 1d10=8 < Mei: [still groggy]
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:37 pm » ok
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:37 pm » Demo, expect a PM from me soon
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:37 pm » :D You know what that means right Zo?
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:37 pm » BBCode 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=2
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:37 pm » Fuzzy's going to use her first int excellency and spend four motes of essence.
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:36 pm » Shun'll examine it too.
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:36 pm » DekaOOC: This thing can bring a 50 foot wall to rubble in 3.5 seconds, Now TYHAT is accerlation!
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:36 pm » Make Lore + Intelligence checks
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:36 pm » 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=7
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:36 pm » It looks like some odd mixture of a cannon and a ballista, with jagged crystal shards fitted along a long shaft of violet translucent material...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:36 pm » Baoshi crouches a little, examening it... whistling a little.
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:36 pm » lore check time!
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:36 pm » Deka: *raises an eyebrow, impressed*
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:36 pm » Fuzzy: Ooooooh...
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:35 pm » Check this out, ladies and gents." Alabaster tugs the sheet off.... at first, the object below looks like an odd sort of ballista: A large rod mounted to two wheels, except the entire thing seems to be seamless and made of a single piece of shaped crystal.
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:35 pm » Fuzzy: *really curious*
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:34 pm » Deka: I think that rock is about as close as you want to get to that saying too
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:34 pm » Shun: Well, let's see it.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:34 pm » Baoshi: *whistles, looking at the spikiness* I;d sooner hit myself in the head with a dagger, Deks.
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:34 pm » Shun: No you don't Deka.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:33 pm » DuskOOC: Pity we didn't have all that before, ot Juggernaut could've gotten more than a hotfoot.
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:33 pm » Deka: I don't need to remind anyone about being cafefull with fire around here?
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:33 pm » On the OTHER end, however... There appears to be a large jagged protrousion, covered by a sheet.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:33 pm » In the bottom of the ship, On one end, you see large pallets loaded with crates of... the smell is distinctive enough to realize that it's firepowder.
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:33 pm » Shun:*interested*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:32 pm » Baoshi: Oooof course. Official enough to spook, but not actualy in any way factual... well, lets hope that there isnt more panicking.
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:32 pm » Mei: [@Baoshi] The source of the rumor, by the way, is none other than wild crew speculation. [sigh]
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:32 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:31 pm » Baoshi looks around here and there, making note of the route.
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:31 pm » Fuzzy: *excited!*
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:30 pm » (he could have worse nicknames)
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:30 pm » Alright. Alabaster leads the five of you downstairs, through throngs of people and the smell of throngs of people, and down past two guards who open a set of doors in the floor.
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:30 pm » heh
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:30 pm » (Alas, we must talk to Alas!)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:29 pm » So, we go and talk to Alas.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:29 pm » Makes sense.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:29 pm » (it's fine-you missed stuff last time*
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:29 pm » *nod* Wei'll want to see it later, just in case
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:29 pm » seems that way
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:28 pm » *nods*
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:28 pm » (sorry!)
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:28 pm » So Wei and Dusk need to stay, but maybe we can see it later.
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:27 pm » So what you said, Zobot.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:27 pm » (Yeah-but what about Ikki and Desus?)
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:27 pm » Well, everyone except Wei and Dusk, I guess.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:27 pm » Everyone can go if you want.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:27 pm » Ok... Baoshi, Fuzzy, Shun, Deka, and Mei?
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:27 pm » Can everyone go? Is the captain ok with that?
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:26 pm » Shun=3 dots lore and 4 occult
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:26 pm » And Mei!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:26 pm » Baoshi will go.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:26 pm » ....No one in the party is lore less? Probably smart...
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:26 pm » So, Fuzzy, baoshi, Shun, and Deka?
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:26 pm » Deka: *has two dots*
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:26 pm » *dusk only has one*
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:25 pm » Wei: *only has two dots*
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:25 pm » Mei'll go look.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:25 pm » So Shun and who else?
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:25 pm » Deka has some, she would like to come and see
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:25 pm » Wei stays, then.
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:25 pm » Shun's going to see the thing...
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:24 pm » Shun has a lot of lore, too. Hmm.
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:24 pm » Wei: *can watch Desus, if needed*
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:24 pm » (or will a couple of us go later on?)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:24 pm » He has three lore dots, tho... hmm...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:24 pm » Baoshi can stay behind.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:24 pm » (Yes. Whose going to look at it and who isn't?)
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:24 pm » (Who';s staying with Desus?)
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:23 pm » Fuzzy: *off to see the thing!*
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:23 pm » Wei: Well, As soon as Fuzzy gets here, I think...
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:23 pm » Dusk: *stays with Ikki, so Fuzzy can go*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:23 pm » Baoshi nods as well. "Probably soon- well find you sortly."
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:23 pm » Deka: Ok
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:22 pm » Alabastar nods. "So whenever you want to see this thing, we can show it to you...
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:22 pm » Shun:*already awake, and keeping an eye on Desus. Remember he's a morning person(wasn't ware what time it was in game)*
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:21 pm » DuskOOC: You are Wei and Wei are Mei and Wei are all together...*sings*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:21 pm » Baoshi: *gping to poke Shun awake*
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:21 pm » DuskOOC: *grins*
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:20 pm » WeiOOC: Really? I'm surprised anybody ever confused our names...
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:20 pm » [Mei: [eats]]
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:20 pm » I am still cooking so I am still semi afk but still here!
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:19 pm » *but Wei can have one, too :)*
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:19 pm » So anyways... Mei meets back up with the group just as they finish talking to Alabaster
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:19 pm » * mean, Mei*
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:19 pm » WeiOOC: ...This is either going to be awesome, or awful... *eats
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:19 pm » Mei: See you around! I hope you have fun with the ropes and that they're not too boring!
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:18 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:18 pm » *hands Wei a peanut butter banana and bacon sandwich*]
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:18 pm » Ok... well, he seems pretty sad that your'e leaving, Mei, but he has to get back to work eventually
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:18 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:17 pm » *hee*
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:17 pm » [Mei: Thank yuh. Thank yuh very much.]
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:16 pm » Once she's done talking, Mei'll head back belowdecks.
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:16 pm » Mei: Ooh, I see. My uncle told me there were all sorts of things in the north. Er, south. Creatures of sand, and so on. And he told me these wonderful stories... did you have an uncle, mister? Because I remember someone saying "everyone needs stories" once, and... [general casual conversation after that]
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:16 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:15 pm » WeiOOC: Hmm... Maybe the Guild guys can find them jobs? I'm sure there's a bunch of refugees running around right now
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:14 pm » He nods. "'sfar as I know, yeah. I've never been beyond the border."
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:14 pm » (of course, what's going to stop ohers from selling these folks when they land? In the south, with nothing but the clothes on their backs, most of them.)
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:14 pm » Mei: Maybe he was just turned around... so, it's all cold up north, then?
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:12 pm » "See, the further south you go, the hotter and warmer it gets... I think your uncle lied to you, miss."
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:12 pm » Mei: It's not? I remember what my uncle told me once... there's greens to the east and water to the west, snow down south and warmth up north. Right?
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:12 pm » heh, indeed
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:12 pm » ((*applause*))
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:11 pm » [Mei, folks, in quite possibly her most dangerous role: The Ditz.]
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:11 pm » "...ice and snow? Um, that's not... quite right, miss." He starts to laugh.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:10 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:10 pm » Mei: Oh, OK. I heard there's lots of ice and snow in the south... and I didn't even bring a thick coat! I wonder if my friend has one...
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:09 pm » WeiOOC: ...Yeah, that makes sense...
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:09 pm » He nodded. "Oh, er, um... nevermind about that."
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:08 pm » Mei: [bewildered] Huh? Sell?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:08 pm » ....*forhead slap* The *crew*. Classic.
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:08 pm » making beef strogenov
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:07 pm » back briefly
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:07 pm » "Huh? Oh... I think some of the guys were talking about why Mr. Alabaster would bother shipping all these people. He probably just wants to get paid twice, you know? Only makes sense to haul as much as we can sell."
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:06 pm » Mei: Say, what was all that about, anyway? I heard it was because we were going south... or something?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:06 pm » Heh.
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:06 pm » [OK, that line makes me laugh]
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:05 pm » Mei: Oh, I see.... so a big mob's more fun than a big storm.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:05 pm » "We've been pretty lucky, actually. No storms yet."
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:04 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:04 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:04 pm » Mei: Oh, so what happened this morning was one of the brief moments where the periods of excitement happen! I get it. Well... it seemed kinda scary, actually...
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:02 pm » The sailor chuckles. "Actually, it's long periods of bordom driven by brief periods of excitement."
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:01 pm » Mei: Oh, I see. I hope it doesn't get boring, either (well, not counting what happened earlier). Is it usually exciting? I think sailing would be kinda fun...!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:00 pm » Hee hee heeh hee.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:59 pm » The sailor smirks and flexes a bit. "Not at all, miss."
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:58 pm » Mei: [naive chatter!]
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:58 pm » Mei: Oh. I don't mean to bug you... I've just never been on a ship before. I'm not getting in your way, am I? I hope not... Passengers don't usually get in your way or anything, right?
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:58 pm » (That too..)
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:57 pm » WeiOOC: Well, that, and you angle the sails in such a way that they can sail into the wind... *looks around* ...What? I read it in a book...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:57 pm » .
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:57 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:56 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:56 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:54 pm » The man looks at her. "We try to steer the ship. THere's a hold with oars we can steer with manual labor, and we can adjust the direction of the ship to try nad steer the ship that way a bit."
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:54 pm » heh
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:53 pm » Mei: Oh. Good luck... hey, I think I get that the sails catch the wind, but what do you do when the wind's not the way you want to go?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:53 pm » ((pfffffttt))
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:51 pm » [Mei: Power of persuasion ACTIVATE! Form of... INGENUE!]
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:51 pm » One of the sailors nods. "Yeah... dey're slick with sea-spary too."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:51 pm » ((snerk))
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:51 pm » Mei: ["bored", making casual conversation] Ooh. Those ropes look pretty hard to pull. [she's meaning it... sort of as a compliment]
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:50 pm » [Mei: Har-de-har har.]
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:49 pm » well, Hello, Sailor!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:49 pm » (See you, Hawk. Sorry)
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:49 pm » Ok... Mei is approaching a group of sailors who are currently pulling up some riggings.
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:49 pm » I need to help cook so I will be away for a while
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:48 pm » brb
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:48 pm » Dusk will fill Fuzzy in, and take her place with Ikki-when it gets back to us.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:48 pm » Actaully... while Shun is watching Desus, he can notice something... it looks like things inside Desus are MOVING... and little bits of jade are flaking off his body, leaving little "crumbs" of jade on the ground.
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:48 pm » Fuzzy: *eventually returns, while Dusk watches Ikki* Dusk told me what's going on...
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:48 pm » Anyway. Having made herself appear extra-ingenue-ish, Mei's heading to talk to some sailors.
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:48 pm » Wei: *stretches* I can go get Fuzzy, if you want to look now...
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:48 pm » Desus: *Sleeping! Is very very shiny!*
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:48 pm » Shun:*will be watching Desus while waiting for the others to finish quelling riots*
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:47 pm » I thought it was midnight or something for some reason
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:47 pm » Shun's a morning person actually.
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:47 pm » brb
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:46 pm » Dusk: We'll wake the lazy slugs, then. *grin* Excuse me-I'll get Fuzzy.
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:46 pm » *then shun should be up... ooops...
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:46 pm » [Mei: [groggy, but not THAT groggy]]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:46 pm » "I'll drag the others out of bed, then. I might need a bcket of water for Shun..."
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:46 pm » Meanwhile... on Battle Star Galatica... (Just kidding)... Mei's turn to do stuff, though
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:46 pm » it is? oh... than
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:46 pm » It is?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:46 pm » Oh. Never mind. X what i said?
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:46 pm » it is morning.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:45 pm » I thought it was morning.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:45 pm » Baoshi grins, and bows a little. "Thank you. Perhapse in the morning, however... my more intellectual comrades are fast asleep."
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:45 pm » *beats my 2 presence*
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:45 pm » He sighs. "If you're really that interested, I guess, since we're friends and all... alright. I'll let you guys see it. And it's a bit too big to be moved easily, unfortuantely.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:44 pm » *three shiny new presence dots~*
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:44 pm » Go Baoshi!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:44 pm » 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=10
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:43 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:43 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:43 pm » (I haz 1 lonely dot)
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:42 pm » Wei: I understand... But there's something in particular we're looking for, and... if that was the case, we might be able to pay you well for it. *looks at Baoshi* At least, I think we could...
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:42 pm » Baoshi, make a Presence + Charisma check or a Presence + Manipulation check
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:42 pm » Dusk: Isn't it difficult, that being the passengar level? How big is this thing? Would it be better off being guarded up here, where you are?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:42 pm » "If you would preffer not, then that is acceptable. But someone might- *might*- be able to ID it for you. Easier to get a price on something Id'."
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:42 pm » Deka: *has dots in lore as well*
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:41 pm » Deka: I would like to as well, even if I am not as knowledgable in that area as other
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:41 pm » (And they both have lore!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:41 pm » "I dunno... We're kinda trying to keep most people away from that level..."
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:41 pm » Dusk; Although maybe Fuzzy and Shun would get more out of looking at it than I would-theyy know more stories. None that old, but I know they'd love the chance for a peek.
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:40 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:39 pm » Dusk: Curious, anyway. *smiles*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:39 pm » "Intellectualy... I find it pays to know as mush as I can."
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:38 pm » He looks over at Baoshi and Dusk. "What, you're interested?"
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:37 pm » "Anyway, we've got guards posted outside the only entrance to that level of the ship. It's a bit concerning because you have to pass through the Passenger's hold to get there, but I've got some experienced men watching it."
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:37 pm » Dusk: *nods* Well, would it be possible to have a couple of us look at it? U nder supervision, of course.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:37 pm » "We'll keep it in mind... would you mind if we examined it, sometime?"
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:37 pm » Wei: *shrugs* I figured I'd give it a shot, anyways
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:37 pm » ShunOOC: And I have occult and int
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:36 pm » FuzzyOOC: I have int and lore! Let me look at it!
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:36 pm » Alabaster shakes his head. "You think I know anything about this old crap? I know guys who buy junk like this, but I don't know about it. Still, it's pretty deadly."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:36 pm » Baoshi blinks. "Mountain folk... ? huh."
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:35 pm » Wei: Actually, I meant the weapon itself... anything that marks it as having a name?
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:35 pm » He shakes his head at Wei. "Not many people know about this, but there's a lot of old records about species that existed before mankind... records of things known as the Lintha, the Dragon Kings, the Mountain Folk... I'm no expert, but we've heard mutterings from certain old gods sometimes."
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:34 pm » marching dot band?
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:34 pm » .
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:34 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:34 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:34 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:32 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:32 pm » Wei: ...Any idea what name goes with it?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:32 pm » "Thats not reassuring..."
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:32 pm » "An old race that was from before the age of man.... and no. This, I can promise, will not explode."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:31 pm » "So... in otherwords, it couldexplode in *interesting* ways. Which is worse then the normal kind."
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:31 pm » Dusk: The Dragon Kings?
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:31 pm » "It'd be more impressive if we knew exactly what it did. As far as we can tell, it's some kind of weapon, but it doesn't seem to work. There's a few scholars in Chiascuro that pay top dollar for any relics from the Dragon Kings."
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:30 pm » Deka: Before the first age> Sounds old
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:29 pm » Dusk: Fascinating! What a find!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:29 pm » Baoshi's *other* eye opens, putting him back on 'fully awake'.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:29 pm » "It's old technology. And if our records are right, it's from a species that died out before the mythical first age had began.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:29 pm » (as a matter of fact, she should be near us, probably)
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:28 pm » (OOC-we don't want to forget about the ghost's sister, and her book about Sakura and all)
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:28 pm » Fuzzy: *napping, keeping an ear out in case Ikki says anything*
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:27 pm » Shun:zzzzZZZZZzzzzz*in cabin*
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:27 pm » Deka: *lsitens as well*
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:26 pm » Dusk: *listens, politely and attentively*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:26 pm » Baoshi opens one eye at the first mention of 'Thorns, old ruins, and curio;.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:26 pm » Alabaster nods. "Well, it couldn't hurt to tell you about it. Well, while we were in Thorns, there was a man selling a particularly interesting Curio he discovered in an old ruin. He had no idea what he actually had, so we were able to buy it for a song."
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:26 pm » [Mei: And something? Great.]
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:25 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:25 pm » Don't know if that helps.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:25 pm » Oh, my combo is still up. Mastery of small manners.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:24 pm » ...forgot I bought a presence 1st excellency. Oh, well!
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:24 pm » 5, plus circlet gives me one die.BBCode 1d10=3, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=3
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm » ((Firepowder *and* something.))
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:22 pm » [Mei: Firepowder. Well, at least we know exactly what the effects of the thing are.]
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:22 pm » Deka: And considering what has happened so far...
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:22 pm » Dusk: Since this ship wasn't meant to be so crowded with ....passengers who are nuetral at best.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:22 pm » (Dusk, make a Presence + Charisma check.)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:22 pm » Baoshi is half asleep on his feet, but standing by and listening.
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:21 pm » Shun:*back in his room on the bed snoring already*
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:21 pm » He thinks for a second. M"
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:21 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:21 pm » Dusk: Your...special cargo? Is it potentially dangerous, if in the wrong hands? I'm not trying to pry into Guild business, but....if people started poking around, how bad could it get?
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:20 pm » Alabaster nods. "What's up, miss?"
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:19 pm » Dusk: *smiles wryly* I don't want to be on an exploding ship, either. But, if I may ask?
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:19 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:19 pm » back
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:19 pm » Baoshi: *bows* Thank you for your patience, Alabastar.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:19 pm » Alabaster nods. "Hey, thanks miss..."
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm » Dusk: Well, it's in all of our best interests if we can help keep the peace, then. We'll see what we can find out, and spread a calming word when we can.
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm » Wei: Well, at least that didn't explode into violence
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm » Mei: [@Dusk] I'ma check out that rumor a bit. [heads for belowdecks]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:18 pm » Baoshi waves a hand a little. "They;re scared. And left a nightmare. We'll do our best."
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:17 pm » He frowns. "We've got a substantial investment on this ship, and had no time to get it all off when we had to set sail."
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:17 pm » Alabaster frowns and lights a cigar. "Yeah, well.. if they had rioted, it would have been bad. The remains of the shipment of firepowder we've got is in the hold benath the one we've kept most of our guests. As well as a few more... private... things."
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:15 pm » brb again
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:15 pm » Shun: Good.*shambles off towards bed*
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:15 pm » Dusk: *looks at Alabaster* No threats. But they needed to hear that to disperse without turning into a riot-that's why I said what I did. And rest assured we don't want a riot any more than you do.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:15 pm » Alabaster scowls. "Hey, thanks for the help."
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:15 pm » Mei: Huh. I'll take a look around. [smiles at her]
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:14 pm » Mei: [@Shun] Sure.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:14 pm » The woman turned to look at Mei. "Hm? Oh... I heard whispers of it down below... some of the crew were talking."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:14 pm » *sleepily wipes
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:14 pm » Baoshi: *wipes his eyes- oing under his hair for one eye, which he has begun covering most of the time*
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:14 pm » Shun: Lady, everyone already got it. *bleary staring around* can I got to bed now?
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:13 pm » Mei: [innocently curious now] Say, where did you hear this, anyways?
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:13 pm » At this, the crowd is starting to disperse
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:13 pm » Baoshi turns to the woman. "Mdame!"
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:13 pm » Deka: *will talk to Alabastar in private later*
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:13 pm » The woman scowls. "Just keep your word, you shyster! I've heard about you!" She scowls. "If any of us find you that you're lying, it won't end quietly!"
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:12 pm » Dusk: Thank you. But, now thhat they're assured of saftey, you're assured that there's no mutiny. *quietly* They needed to hear that. It should all be well, now.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:11 pm » Baoshi frowns, sighing a little.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:10 pm » "Or any need for that. Dusk, Alabaster has been an ally. Lets not be too hasty based on a rumor."
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:10 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:09 pm » ]
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:09 pm » Alabaster narrows his eyes at Dusk. "...So that's how it is, then? I didn't intend on any duplicity, but fine. I'll give my word. They're all safe." (He's telling the truth)
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:09 pm » [Mei: Say, how did this rumor get started, anyways?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:09 pm » Baoshi turns. "No need for THAT, either. No threats. No riot. And WE were just woken up by this, I;ll remind you."
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:09 pm » brb real quick
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:08 pm » Shun:*smirks*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:08 pm » Baoshi smiles. "There. See? Nice and peaceful. No one is being sold, and no one is throwing anyone overboard. Neither thing would be terribly pleasant."
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:08 pm » Alabaster glares at her. "Then none of your little threats, missy. If I get wind of a mutiny or a riot or whatever you kept babbling about, my crew won't hesitate to put it down and put all of you in chains. We simply do NOT have time for this brand of crap."
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:08 pm » brb, I need to wash some dishes
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:08 pm » Dusk: All right, then. You won't sell them. Splendid. And I trust that means you aren't turning them over to someone else to seell, eitehr, correct? And that no one from the Guild on thios ship will sell them, or arange for them, to be sold.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:07 pm » The woman, after listening to Mei, gets a bit less hysterical. "Oh... well, I suppose as long as all of you are here to keep him in line. But He'd better keep his word."
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:07 pm » Wei: Nope, haven't forgotten... hence the warnings, you know?
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:07 pm » Alabaster quickly regains his confidence. "But have you forgotten I saved all of you too? Including the girl you've got down in your room still?"
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:06 pm » Deka: *taps foot*
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:06 pm » At the display from everyone, Alabaster's... taking a step back. "Woah, woah. There's no need for any of that. I was just being helpful back there. Making nice with the common man an' all that."
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:06 pm » Shun:*watching Dusk and Alabaster carefully while still looking bored*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:05 pm » Baoshi: *folds his arms, looking over the scene*
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:04 pm » Dusk: *gets in Alabaster's face**quietly* They outnumber you. And we WILL aid them, if what they fear is true. *smiles*
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:04 pm » Shun:*just standing there looking bored*
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:04 pm » [Mei: [smiles sweetly]]
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:03 pm » brb for five seconds
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:03 pm » (Ok... Chic, expect a PM from me)
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:03 pm » 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=4 < Mei = very convincing.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:03 pm » "And, might I add, I don't trade in slaves."
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:02 pm » (Senses lies, half truths, one sentance summary of what he hopes to gain, basci motivation of all at the scene, ect ect)
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:02 pm » Alabaster sneers. "We've got more valuable cargo on board than humans anyway."
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:02 pm » Alabaster fidgits as Dusk looks at him. "Look, I'm not going to sell anyone into slavery! Unless they were serious abougt their threats..." (Ok, Mei, make a social skill check... presence + charmisma)
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:02 pm » [rolling...]
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:02 pm » Mei: [to the woman] Listen very carefully. No one is going to be sold. We will ensure that.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:02 pm » Baoshi glances at Alabaster, and then back to the people. "Like my large friend said. I understand your fears. But there is nothing to be gained by repaying the passage to safety with mistrust. "
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:02 pm » Deka: *rolls eyes*
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:02 pm » Mei's going to try to persuade the woman otherwise.
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:01 pm » [Mei: JINX!]
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:01 pm » The woman points at Alabaster. "You took advantage of people in a desparate situation just so you could PROFIT off of it! You have no intention of letting us leave this ship 'cept in chains!"
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:01 pm » Fuzzy: *in the room, makes sure Ikki isn't too hot or too cold or anything*
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:01 pm » Mei: I'm pretty sure it is a guild ship. And, we are headed south. But, I'm pretty sure we'd object if they tried to enslave anyone. Especially the big fighter guy over there. [points at Wei] And I've seen him...
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:01 pm » Wei: *wearing Jade armor* ...Look, how's about this? If they try to sell anybody into slavery, I'll stab them until they stop. Sounds good to you?
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:01 pm » Shun:*rubs temple* They won't sell you. Well they better not.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:01 pm » Dusk: *casts her social combo*
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:00 pm » Dusk: *turns to Alabaster* I think you should asure these people RIGHT NOW that no one is going to be sold. *smiles, with steel in it*
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:00 pm » Alabaster scoffs. "You're hysterical, old woman. We helped you get out of a bad situation and this is how you thank us?"
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:59 pm » Baoshi: Yes, it is a guild ship. and in the middle of escaping the hords of undead, it;s possible that no introductions were made. However, I think I know what the rumor is...
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:59 pm » DusK: *raises eyebrow at Alabaster, then turns to the woman who yelled* So it's a guild ship. It was the only way out of Thorns.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:59 pm » "We've all heard the stories! The Guild was just waiting for the worst to happen so they could trap us aboard their ship and take us to the south and SELL us! Everyone knows the Guild deals in slaves!"
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:59 pm » Wei: ...Would you prefer they left you in the city?
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:59 pm » Deka: *would have lost that bet*
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:59 pm » A brown haired, dark skinned woman glares at him. "This is a guild ship! And they deliberately withheld that fact from us when they helped us get aboard!"
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:58 pm » Deka: *Bet the rumor has something to do with them somehow*
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:58 pm » Mei: [to the peoples] What's the matter? Did someone see a sea-serpent or something?
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:58 pm » Wei: ...What's the rumor?
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:57 pm » Alabaster scowls and points at the mob. "These people are freaking out over some rumor down below the deck."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:57 pm » Baoshi: I sense mistrust.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:57 pm » Dusk: *joins Mei*
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:57 pm » Shun:*casually walks between the two groups yawning* wha's going on folks?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:57 pm » Baoshi steps up, holding out his hands palm formward*
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:57 pm » Deka: *moves up to Alabastar, or atempt of the corwd allows*
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:57 pm » [Mei: I think this might be a job for me and Dusk...]
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:56 pm » There's a large, angry rabble standing confrontationally facing Alabaster and several members of the crew
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:56 pm » Baoshi: No idea. Trick grandpa taught me.. maybe a Star thing. *steps out to deck8 Whats going on, here?
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:56 pm » Mei: [yells, attempting a persuade] What's going on?!
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:56 pm » Wei: *following Baoshi automatically* ...you'll have to tell me how you manage to always know first?
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:56 pm » As you go outside, there's the outcrying of voices from above. "Get real? Are there even enough of you aboard that know HOW to drive a boat this big? Get back down into the first hold!" And then a female voice shouting back "We won't be decieved!"
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm » Hee! Go Baoshi. ^^
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:55 pm » Baoshi: *rolls out of bed, shoves a weapon under his robe, and wakes up after e;s out his door*
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:54 pm » Mei: ??? [gets up, shakes off sleep, and goes to look]
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:54 pm » *after grabing jad claws just in case*
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:54 pm » Dusk: All right. *goes*
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:54 pm » Shun:*rushes right outside*
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:54 pm » Deka: *grabs her self bow and check up deck*
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:54 pm » Fuzzy: *looks at Dusk* You go, I'll stay with Ikki?
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:53 pm » And then... there's trouble... the group awakens to hear a loud commotion from the deck outside.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:53 pm » (Can we call you Bat-man now?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:52 pm » Anyways... back to the game.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:52 pm » A real actual bat.
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:52 pm » I have seen some bats when I was at the Canyon, was pretty cool
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:52 pm » A bat huh
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:52 pm » heh, np
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:52 pm » Eek!
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:52 pm » literally
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:52 pm » I kinda had to help my mom with a bat in our belfrey
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:52 pm » Np
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:52 pm » Err...sorry about that
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:51 pm » (niiice)
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:51 pm » Fuzzy: I SAID I wouldn't...
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:51 pm » (healing lethal damage)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:51 pm » Baoshi: If you bleed it counts.
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:51 pm » Fuzzy: I'm not gonna! Sheesh... I just thought it was cool to show off...
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:51 pm » (What's Fuzzys new charm?)
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:50 pm » (Eeeeep...)
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:50 pm » Wei: ...Yeah, I'm gonna have to agree with him, alright?
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:50 pm » (Claire, remember the snake song/story? Us nursing the leader of the grand hunt..."You knew before you picked me up that I was a snake." Well, we'll see how she feels about us when she wakes up *
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:50 pm » Fuzzy: I DON'T!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:50 pm » Baoshi: No! Injuring! Yourself!
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:50 pm » Fuzzy: I guess it's kinda messy.
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:50 pm » Fuzzy: Baoshi said I'm not allowed to demonstrate my new charm anymore... even if it only hurts for a few seconds...
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:49 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:49 pm » Wei: *chuckles* And I'm trying to work on not gettign hit... so it's fun
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:49 pm » brb, bathroom
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:48 pm » Baoshi: *forcing himself to be social with the crew*
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:48 pm » Fuzzy: Oooooh...
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:48 pm » Shun: No, I'm figuring out how to take a hit and not take any damage... or less at least.
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:47 pm » Fuzzy: Are you learning to heal bashing damage?
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:47 pm » Deka: I am not weird just crazy *chuckle*
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:47 pm » Wei: Did I say I'm not?
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:46 pm » Shun:Right, I'm weird. and you're not?*Rolls eyes... one black eye*
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:45 pm » heh
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:45 pm » ((By the way, I replaced the part on my keyboard b y cannabalizing my last laptop. Slightly faster now. ^^)
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:45 pm » (I love Shun's sarcasm.)
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:45 pm » Wei: Yeah... he's a bit weird
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:45 pm » Fuzzy: *pokes Shun in the side of the head*
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:44 pm » Shun: I do things different than you Denty.*shrug*
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:44 pm » ShunOOC: Ooooh goody.
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:44 pm » Fuzzy: Hey, I can do my charms when someone hits me, and I learned them by meditating...
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:43 pm » FuzzyOOC: Oh. Sorry.
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:43 pm » Wrong kind of trouble, Fuzzy.
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:43 pm » [Mei: [yaaaawn]]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:43 pm » Uhoh.
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:43 pm » FuzzyOOC: WE'RE OUT OF CLEAN SOCKS!
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:43 pm » Shun: I prefer to do things. And this helps get it right so I can use it in the middle of a battle. doubt whoever I'm fighting will let me meditate before hitting me.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:43 pm » And then, there's trouble.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:43 pm » The days have passed quietly.
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:43 pm » Wei: Yeah... but this is much more amusing...
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:42 pm » Fuzzy: Shun, I think you can just meditate to learn a charm...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:42 pm » Baoshi: ....I hope so.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:42 pm » Baoshi: *has been working on presence on the sly*
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:42 pm » Wei: *pats Baoshi on the back* I'm sure she'll be fine...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:41 pm » Makes sense.
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:41 pm » Shun:*getting beat up by Baoshi, Wei, and fuzzy alterntatingly to work on charm*
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:41 pm » That works.
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:41 pm » Deka and Mei share a room, and the three boys are in the third room?
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:40 pm » Don't forget Deka, uless you want her someplace else
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:40 pm » Baoshi: *worrying overikki*
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:40 pm » Oddly enough, the Sidereals Shota and Singing Bird stayed around for a day or two, and then mysteriously vanished.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:40 pm » Oh, sorry, Jane! Well, you want to bunk with the rest of the femmes?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:40 pm » Rando: *picks up Teal to carry her to dinner*
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:39 pm » Who's Mei cohabiting with, then? Bao?
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:39 pm » *gives Teal to her Dadee*
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:39 pm » yes, that's fine, Chic
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:39 pm » D'aww, teal`
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:39 pm » Teal: Peep meep. *trying not to be shooed*
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:39 pm » Hmm, is it reasonable to say that Fuzzy, Dusk, and Ikki are sharing a room?
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:39 pm » Deka: *Will check on the other passangers as well*
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:39 pm » During the trip, things have been pretty quiet.
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:38 pm » ...She's tiny and adorable?
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:38 pm » Shun:*nods and hugs back* Right. I'll make sure the little guy's ok...
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:38 pm » Dusk: *and my dex*
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:38 pm » ...how did the teeny catgirl get in here? *tries to shoo Teal out*
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:38 pm » Teal: *concerned peeps about Desus*
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:37 pm » Fuzzy: *works on her awareness by Ikki's bed*
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:37 pm » DesusOOC: *His tummy feels rumbly and shaky!*
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:37 pm » Fuzzy: *nods*
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:37 pm » Dusk: *hugs Shun* Fuzzy and I had better stick near Ikki, now.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:37 pm » In deference to Deka's status in "The business", you've been given 3 private rooms on the large ship
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:37 pm » Shun:*has been training for his charm and checking in on Desus frequently*
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:36 pm » The ship "Argent's Maiden" has been sailing south, with a crew of 50 and about 200 refugees living in cramped conditions, for several weeks now
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:36 pm » DekaOOC: Stop poking the 4th wall Dusk
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:36 pm » ]
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:36 pm » [Mei: What's it say?
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:36 pm » DuskOOC: *looks up the owner's manual on the internet*
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:36 pm » Now then... story 3: It has been 2 and a half weeks since the battle of Thorns! You have just fed Desus, and witnessed his pretty and somewhat concerning display.... there have been positive signs about Ikky's condition, and although it looks like her wounds were deliberately infected somehow, she's supposed to wake up, nearly fully healed, anyday now
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:36 pm » Fuzzy: *will be concerned if it's still going after a few days*
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:35 pm » Shun:...*watching with a bit of concern*
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:34 pm » Dusk: *sits by Shun* Oh, my.
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:34 pm » Fuzzy: *meditates!*
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:34 pm » Fuzzy: Rearranging bone structures and stuff does take a while...
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:34 pm » Wei: *playing card games while we wait*
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:34 pm » and it doesn't seem to stop.
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:34 pm » Fuzzy: Presumably he'll stop being shiny when he's done growing...
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:34 pm » Wei: ...thick blankets?
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:33 pm » Deka: How are we suppose to hide him now if he stays this shiny
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:33 pm » After the second hour... it hasn't stopped.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:33 pm » And then, after the first hour, it starts to get very concerning.
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:33 pm » Shun:... cool.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:33 pm » At first it's very pretty.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:33 pm » ((brb))
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:33 pm » Fuzzy: Ooooh...
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:33 pm » Mei: Ooooooh.....
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:33 pm » Deka: that is bright
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:33 pm » Wei: ...pretty
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:32 pm » WeiOOC: ...just as long as she doesn't start mind controlling people
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:32 pm » Dusk: Oooh....
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:32 pm » And then, he starts SHINING... his body making odd noises, like crystal goblets breaking and rubbing against each other and bells tinkling, his body radiating rainbows of light like a Solar Exalted in full display.
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:32 pm » Shun: Heh, enjoy the nap little guy.
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:32 pm » .
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:32 pm » FuzzyOOC: Should we do something about the smirking woman with rocket boots?
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:31 pm » [plays Mario "mushroom" sound]
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:31 pm » Desus rubs his eyes with his claws, yawns, and starts settling down, curling up in the center of Shun's cabin, taking a large nap.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:31 pm » Dusk: maybe it'll help that Fuzzy and I were taking care of her...and she did get my next to last dose of sweet cordial.
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:31 pm » Shun: Agreed. Group talk time. this'll be... interesting
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:31 pm » Jane: You keep on thinking that. [smirks, hovering in her FLAMETHROWER ROCKET BOOTS] *pshooooooooes*
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:31 pm » Alright... well... you guys feed Desus the skull and the sword while you're on the boat trip... Desus, as predicted, devours them happily... there are some loud crunching noises, and then...
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:30 pm » Laitu: *all happy, now*
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:30 pm » Dusk: We all need to talk to Ikki.
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:30 pm » ShunOOC: It'll be fine. At worst we can let him hide out at our base and help guard
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:30 pm » Chic: *carries Laitu off for milk and story and tuck ins*
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:29 pm » Wei: ...I think I should probably talk to Ikki... this new armor of mine was her friends, at one point...
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:29 pm » *Shoos all the non-exalted characters out of Chat, and makes sure to triple-lock the door so that Jane can't sneak back into Creation and start causing trouble like LAST time...*
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:29 pm » Laitu: *has not recieved proper tuck-ins*
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:29 pm » Laitu: Fuss!
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:28 pm » Alright... now then, 3rd and final thing to do: *Covers Laitu with a blanket so she thinks it's night*
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:28 pm » Dusk: *sigh* I can't deny the lil' fella his treats. But this is going to have interesting repercusions.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:28 pm » *final fantasy sound for level up*
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:28 pm » anyway, we'll deal with inevitable questions eventually, but defintly level up the dragon!
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:27 pm » Wei: Obviously, nobody questions a dragon
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:27 pm » /8bittheater reference
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:27 pm » you could cover him with a sheet that says "Feeling fine" on it.
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:27 pm » Fuzzy: I'm not that good at lying...
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:27 pm » Dusk: *grins*
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:27 pm » Mei: And then stick to that story like glue.
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:26 pm » Mei: And when they point to him, say, "I don't see any dragon."
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:26 pm » Dusk: You're a powerful sorcerer, and he;s your familiar?
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:26 pm » Mei: No. Everyone just needs to say, "What dragon?"
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:26 pm » Shun: We say he's a dragon, don't ask questions?
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:26 pm » Dusk: ...*skritchies Desus* d'aww....
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:26 pm » Deka: See the problem with having a full grown jade dragon as a pet?
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:25 pm » Desus: *Hearing his name, popping his head out of Shun's backpack* Kwi?
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:25 pm » Dusk: How do we explain Desus, if all can see him?
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:25 pm » Fuzzy: Wait, Sweetheart is in charge...
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:25 pm » [Mei: You would look great in an elegant robe... hmm. Maybe slightly warm colors, and get some nice hair ornaments~]
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:25 pm » Deka: I have no idea who I would be
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:25 pm » Fuzzy: Am I Sweetheart?
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:25 pm » Oh, sorry!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:25 pm » Baoshi: I think *I'm* Tip.... minus the superpower.
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:25 pm » She has a powerpow and armor Claire
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:25 pm » Claire: Aww... I wanted to be Unity.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:24 pm » So are you gonna feed him?
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:24 pm » ShunOOC: Buh, no I'm not. I'm way more violent. I'm more Unity.
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:24 pm » Weren't we going to ask Ikki if she needs a weapon?
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:24 pm » Except Tip does it willingly
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:24 pm » Wei: *nods*
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:24 pm » Dusk: Wait...Shun, if he grows on the boat...there'll be no hiding it.
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:24 pm » [Mei: Well, there's a reason there's that charm's called "Shun the Smiling Lady".]
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:24 pm » hehehe
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:24 pm » I have no qualms about it
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:24 pm » (OOC: Oh my god-all the times Deka jhas put Shun in drag-and made him look darn good? Shun is Tip Wilkins!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:23 pm » And everyone's fine with that?
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:23 pm » DekaOOC* I can do it *cracks fingers*
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:22 pm » DuskOOC: Deka's disguise skills will get a real workout, if she has to disguise a growing dragon!
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:22 pm » We were going to feed him the skull and sword at the beginning right?
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:22 pm » ShunOOC:*4 limit...*
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:22 pm » What/ if anything, is anyone going to feed Desus on this trip? And when?
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:21 pm » Fuzzy: Oog. *6 limit*
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:21 pm » Anyways... other thing: Desus.
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:21 pm » Mei: [2 Limit!}
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:21 pm » Deka: *only 2 limit*
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:21 pm » ShunOOC:... I actually have less limit?
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:20 pm » Ok. While Wally Pms me that stuff or IMs it to me... we can get started on the other thing.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:20 pm » Baoshi: *has five limit* Oh, my head...
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:20 pm » np
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:17 pm » Oh, I missed that, hawk. Sorry
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:17 pm » Mei: [has 5 Paradox]
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:17 pm » So you want me to resend you that pm then?
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:17 pm » And temprary will power? I've only used a little wp last chapter, and I rolled to recover it per your rules. Is that what you mean?
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:16 pm » Hawk? I'm still waiting on you and Wei
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:16 pm » Writer: ACk!
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:16 pm » oh, hang on. I've taken 5 limit.
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:16 pm » Whisper:*rolls eyes and shoots hawk's writer*
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:15 pm » *hands claire a portable invisible fax machine* I got it from the internet
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:15 pm » *What's dusk's TWP and Limit at?
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:15 pm » Chic, what
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:15 pm » But I don't have access to a fax machine...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:15 pm » Baoshi: *examening his own soul*
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:14 pm » Almost done...
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:14 pm » Hawk: YOu want the writer, not me!
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:14 pm » Hawk: *ducks out the way* Hey now, didn't we already cover this?
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:14 pm » Whisper:... *shoots Hawk*
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:14 pm » Okay, I'm grabbing a very fast drink wile Z assimilates the souls.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:13 pm » Claire, souls are usually faxed.
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:13 pm » I am sure whisp won't mind.... right?
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:12 pm » Sent.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:12 pm » Heehee
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:12 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:10 pm » *telegraph's Deka's soul to Z* Oh wait, you wanted mine or heres?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:10 pm » Sent
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:09 pm » sent
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:08 pm » Well that should ALL be there in the PM I sent you last time Z, if you still ahve it
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:07 pm » It is a little difficult
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:07 pm » This isn't going to end well, I can tell.
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:07 pm » I'm not sure how to send my soul via PM anyway.
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:07 pm » heh
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:07 pm » you sure?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:07 pm » *holds up a soul*.... no?
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:07 pm » You may keep your souls
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:07 pm » ...ok, maybe F is asking too much
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:07 pm » . . . . .
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:07 pm » Please give your trustworthy DM A) Your virtue flaw, B) Personal and Peripheral Essence Totals, C) Temporary Willpower Scores, D) A list of any charms gained since story 2 ended, E) Your virtues as they currently stand, and F) YOUR VERY SOULS! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:07 pm » Do you still have that pm I sent you then?
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:06 pm » ok
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:06 pm » heh
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:06 pm » First off... with your characters all improved and change-d, and since I lost the info I had before, I need some stuff from each of you
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:05 pm » ok
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:05 pm » DO'H
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:05 pm » ....will not be happening JUST yet. There's something we all have to do first.
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:05 pm » Wei: ...You'll be fine, Baoshi.
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:05 pm » [Mei: ...and the Deathly Sorceror's Chamber of Secrets in Azkaban.]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:04 pm » BaoshiOOC: ....Electric Boogaloo.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:04 pm » Story 3: The Unbound Coil, the Giant's Ring, Man's Hope and Despair, and the Fair Folks Tear
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:04 pm » alright
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:03 pm » Ok... so, back to the point...
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:03 pm » Deka: You will be ok Cart brother
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:03 pm » Baoshi: ....Give me a moment to hyperventalate, and yes.
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:03 pm » Mei: [standing off to the side]
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:03 pm » Shun:*to Baoshi* You ready to talk to the likely unhappy dragon blood?
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:02 pm » Fuzzy: *brushes Ikki's hair*
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:02 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:02 pm » Besides, we don't know yet if sh'd just turn that sword on us or not. :) yes, agreed.
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:01 pm » so we should be fine there. Right? We all agreed?
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:01 pm » She has a powerbow and armor
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:01 pm » I thought she was an archer too
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:01 pm » Well, that's good, Tinker.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:00 pm » I thought Ikki had a sword and armor?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:00 pm » It's fixable, luckily.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:00 pm » Heh.
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:00 pm » and ouch. that sucks Tinker
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:00 pm » well Wally says it's ok to feed the sword to Desus. Well unless, as he says here, Ikky needs it.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:59 pm » Breif warning- I;m going to be super slow. Space key issues. (It works if I hit it very deliberatly)
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:59 pm » Ok... one second and I'll be ready to start. I've got to grab my books and my notebook
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:59 pm » Dusk: We can get a wagon, maybe?
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:59 pm » Hey tinker
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:59 pm » heya Tinker
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:59 pm » Shun: *pats Desus* It's ok little guy. If you don't get too big I can get a bigger backpack. *grin and chuckle*
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:59 pm » Hallozers.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:59 pm » Hey Tinker!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:58 pm » Hello, folks!
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:58 pm » Wei: The only other thing I can think of is checking with Ikki... she might need a weapon, after all
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:58 pm » Desus: *Looks sad... growing up is hard. It's hard and no one understands*
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:58 pm » Dusk: Oh course, he won't fit in your backpack any more, Shun.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:56 pm » Desus: KWI! *Happy tail thrashings!*
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:56 pm » Shun:*skritches Desus's head* Looks like you get to eat a big ol' feast eh buddy?
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:55 pm » Desus: Kwi! *Smiles happily*
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:55 pm » tink signed on
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:55 pm » Shun:*shrugs* Whatever works Wei.
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:54 pm » Heh.
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:54 pm » Wei: Hmmm... Well, the sword isn't the right type for me, really...
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:53 pm » Desus: *Making a picture of him bapping some mind-controlling trolly girl with his tail*
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:53 pm » Shun: Aw, that's an awesome comic Desus
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:53 pm » Dusk: Well, that or the armor? Unless you want them?
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:53 pm » Shun: I'm plenty laid back all the time. *grins*
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:52 pm » Fuzzy: Ooooh... with another week, I could get ANOTHER dot in awareness...
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:52 pm » Desus: *Making a scribbly comic about a big strong giant dragon who is made of jade and beats all the bad guys and saves all the people. All of them!*
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:52 pm » Dusk: Shun, you sound almost laid back. *smile*
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:52 pm » Wei: *pokes his head in here* What's that about eating the new sword?
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:51 pm » Shun:*chuckles at Desus running about* What are you up to little guy?
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:51 pm » Well, it'll take 2 months for my dex to go up a notch, but I will be almost halfway there, so yay.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:50 pm » Desus: *Stealing some charcoal sticks and pieces of paper from someone and running off with them to his little nest in Shun's backpack
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:50 pm » Go ahead, Hawk
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:50 pm » /me nods.
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:49 pm » if you don't mind of course
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:48 pm » so I can get it. yey
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:48 pm » Oh Z, I Do have an xp left over!
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:48 pm » back
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:47 pm » and brb
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:47 pm » I remember 21 days because it's just enough for Shun to learn his charm
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:46 pm » Er...three
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:46 pm » It's going to be 4.... eventually
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:46 pm » 3 weeks
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:46 pm » yeah, just enough time for Shun to learn Iron skin concentration
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:46 pm » Not sure.
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:46 pm » or 4?
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:46 pm » 3 weeks.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:46 pm » How long are we on this boat?
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:45 pm » But there'll be an interim time
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:45 pm » Hee!
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:45 pm » I'll say this much: Feeding Desus the Skull and the weapon/ or the armor and the weapon, or the skull and the armor, and he'll be able to grow
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:43 pm » Desus: *Looks at the skull and would drool, if a jade creature could drool*
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:43 pm » yeah, definitly the skull.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:42 pm » But Desus at least gets the skull, right?
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:42 pm » Oh, okay.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:42 pm » Nah, how else is Desus going to grow?
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:42 pm » Well, talk to Wally first...he said he had some ideas for it
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:41 pm » if we did it at all
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:41 pm » and I'd say we did it at the begining of the trip...
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:41 pm » I'd say feed it to Desus unless someone else wanted dibs
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:41 pm » Ah. I'll start getting those eventually!
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:41 pm » brb
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:41 pm » (Jade Harley is one of the protagonists.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:41 pm » ..>*Snerk*
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:41 pm » (Homestuck reference.)
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:41 pm » heh, np I needed the sleep.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:41 pm » Why a jade motorcycle?
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:40 pm » Then, it'd be a Jade Harley.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:40 pm » ....Jane, if I wasn't DM I'd agree
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:40 pm » *Nods* Sorry, Demo.
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:40 pm » You know what needs to show up in game? A little model of a motorcycle, made out of jade.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:40 pm » So, feed it to Desus or not?
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:39 pm » and I think I was asleep that night
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:39 pm » oooooooooh. That wasn't who I fought so I don't remember that.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:39 pm » While the skull is Earth-Jade
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:39 pm » You guys killed him, so unless you didn't take it with you, you can keep it. IT's both fire-jade.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:39 pm » That undead dragon blooded had a jade Daiklave and a jade set of lamellar.
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:39 pm » Shun: Ikky's got her stuff, but that's her stuff. I wouldn't feed it to Desus... unless she really annoyed me.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:39 pm » Dusk: I knew it was a jade something.....
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:38 pm » You did.
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:38 pm » Shun: We never got any armor or swords. That I know of.
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:38 pm » Shun: You mean the jade skull? Yes.
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:38 pm » Fuzzy: Oooh, and I can talk now, if Dusk is busy!
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:38 pm » Dusk: Armor or sword or something?
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:38 pm » Desus: Kwiiiiirrrr... *Cuddling Shun*
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:38 pm » Fuzzy: I'll just suggest things to Baoshi sometimes, I guess...
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:37 pm » Dusk: Shun, did you ever feed Desus that jade stuff?
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:37 pm » Shun:There you are Desus. *skritches Desus's chin*
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:37 pm » Desus: Kwi! *Throwing his hat in for party leader*
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:37 pm » Shun: And you're smart too.*huging still* I'll stick with being the one that rocks the boat. Keep you all on your toes
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:37 pm » Desus: Kwi? *Poking his head out of Shun's backpack*
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:36 pm » I am never good as a group leader
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:35 pm » Fuzzy: Oooh.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:35 pm » Dusk: Nahh....I just get tapped to talk because of the social combat stuff.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:35 pm » Honestly, if I was a player I might go neurotic trying to be a leader. Or maybe not. I'm sorta chilling noew
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:35 pm » Mei: That's just because I haven't bought all the cool Sidereal charms yet. ^^
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:35 pm » might just be me.
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:34 pm » well it seems to me that the core of the decision makers are Dusk, Baoshi, and Wei. Everyone else is valued and inputs their opinions/plans, but those three seem to be the bosses.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:34 pm » I mean, we all do different stuff.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:34 pm » Yeah, I don't see any one of us as boss, either.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:34 pm » I mean, you work together well enough that you don't really need one, but yeah
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:34 pm » Fuzzy: I thought Dusk was our Boss...
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:34 pm » Dusk: *grins back*
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:34 pm » Actually, though, I dind't think you guys HAD a "party leader" sort.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:33 pm » Finally got spent exp and new charms scribbled down-and final version pm'd to Zobot.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:33 pm » Essence is important, but so are charms, Mei
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:33 pm » Shun: Good point. *hugs Dusk* Though you're definitly my boss. *grin*
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:33 pm » Heehee
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:32 pm » Mei: [wanted to buy Sidereal charms, but Essence came first]
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:32 pm » Dusk: Who says Baoshi's our boss? I say he's a friend we choose to help out.
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:32 pm » Shun: Eh, since when do I cvare about authority anyway.
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:32 pm » Shun:... Wait and Booknerd's our boss. Dangit, by logic that makes them our bosses too.
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:31 pm » Shun: Woopity doo. You two and your bosses.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:31 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:30 pm » *Whistles* I can neither confirm nor deny, Mei.
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:30 pm » (Sidereal VaCaTion)
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:30 pm » *pokes head in*
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:30 pm » Mei: Although, things being what it is, I will bet you that we're not there for a week before a mission assignment message pops out of thin air for me.
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:30 pm » Shun:... a what?
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:29 pm » Mei: Hey, we get a SiVaCaTion!
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:29 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:29 pm » Shun: Because he's the one she knows best.
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:28 pm » Fuzzy: I wanted to apologize and stuff...
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:28 pm » Fuzzy: Why?
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:27 pm » Shun: I think "Tao" should be the first to talk to Ikky anyway.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:27 pm » Zzz
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:24 pm » I can wait
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:24 pm » Although I'd rather wait for everyone to be here to start story 3.
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:23 pm » I'm good!
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:23 pm » doing good. less tired than I was earlier
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:23 pm » We're just waiting on Tinker now. I know wally and hawk can be tapped when the time comes
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:23 pm » Good.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:23 pm » Heehee...so how is everyone?
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:22 pm » Jane: Pshooooooom.
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:22 pm » Jane: [combines her boots and some random Mad devices to make ROCKET FLAMETHROWER BOOTS]
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:22 pm » They do not give enough lines for charms on these sheets...
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:21 pm » *Gives Jane a Alchemiter and a Punch-card maker*
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:21 pm » Hi, Jane.
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:21 pm » Hi all!
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:21 pm » Aha! *found it!*
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:20 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:20 pm » Hi Jane!
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:18 pm » hey claire jane!
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:17 pm » Hello. :)
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:17 pm » Hey. Brb
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:16 pm » I should find my sheet...
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:15 pm » heh, my sheet's all in photoshop so it looks almost intelligable. :P
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:15 pm » God, my character sheet is so scribbled.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:15 pm » Hi, Demo!
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:15 pm » And I'll use Ox boddy to add one zero health level.
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:14 pm » hey all
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:14 pm » I will save up for the Triple distance attack charm. I like it, but hey, can't buy everything at once.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:13 pm » I know, just...so many thing tempted me when I made her up,. and it is nice having the oddball charms sometimes.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:12 pm » *Nods* It's a useful thing anyway
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:12 pm » And, I thin k I'll spend 8 and start training to raise my dex from 2 to 3, even if that takes a couple of months.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:12 pm » That's your call.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:11 pm » I'm picking up the one level of Ox Body, which I should have done when I made her up.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:11 pm » Well, I liked Wally's idea. he suggested it as a way to defend myself if I have to go all out an attack. So, Enemy Castigating Solar Judgement, makes attacks holy for one. And it's a charm that can be used for physical fights or social. My thrown Excellency, which is nice if I use my good daggers or boomerangs. And, looking at mt defensive charms, I think I'll go with Durabilty of Oak. It is an inexpensive combo.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:07 pm » So what does your combo do?
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:04 pm » I think I've finally got my exp alloted. Too many choices...and hey, the story's the important bit.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:03 pm » At least in terms of Rules-wise. I have the story all planned up
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:03 pm » I'm nowhere NEAR as prepared for this story as I was for story 2.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:02 pm » *nods*
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:58 pm » I'm doing alright.... pretty busy working on stuff for tonight
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:52 pm » How are you?
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:51 pm » Wally suggested using Thrown excellency, Enemy castigation solar judgement, and a defensive charm as a cheap combo.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:50 pm » Okay, just glad to be home.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:49 pm » Cool. How are you, Chic?
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:45 pm » Reworking my experiance-Wally gave me a couple of good suggestions. Hi, Zobot!
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:42 pm » Zzz
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:31 pm » Zzz...sleepy
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:48 pm » Ka-zee
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:46 pm » nyu
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:33 pm » Z3.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:52 pm » Zzz
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:30 am » Z~
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:30 am » Zzzz..

_________________
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don’t talk" -Tuco, The Good the Bad and the Ugly

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).


Last edited by Demothesis on Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted Quest Logs VIII
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:46 am 
Offline
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:52 pm
Posts: 618
Location: Two steps ahead of you
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:19 am » ShunOOC: Stolen power? Excuse me? I learned my skills from my father whatever your name is.
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:19 am » Phew.
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:19 am » ...*Feels guilty about not doing much with Fuzzy*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:18 am » Woooooo!
Claire « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:18 am » Yup!
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:18 am » yep!
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:18 am » Everyone have fun?
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:18 am » Dusk: Blame the hole in the wall on gthe ghost. Who'll know any different?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:18 am » Wooo!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:18 am » "...someday, I need to talk with my past self."
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:18 am » Mei: Phew.
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:18 am » coolies. who's got the logs?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:18 am » Baoshi puts the girl up over his shoulder gently as he can, dna sighs.
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:18 am » And we'll call it there for the night.
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:17 am » Shun:*glomp'd* I am aren't I?*grins*
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:17 am » [Mei: Also, if the firepowder had exploded, estimated damage = ..... 5000L. :D ]
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:17 am » Wei: ...Nothing to see here. *stands in front of the wall*
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:17 am » EbonOOC: Grumping in the underworld* ....stupid Sage using stolen power to banish me.
Hawkwolf « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:17 am » DekaOOC: I am NOT going to pay for the damages
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:17 am » Dusk: *grins and tackleglomps Shun* You are AWESOME.
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:16 am » ShunOOC:*high fives* That I do.
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:16 am » [Mei: By the way: Abyssals grew out of the common 'Vampire' concept, so next time we find a body drained of blood...]
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:16 am » Shun: *Dashes into hold* I got it!
Claire « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:16 am » FuzzyOOC: *high-fives ShunOOC* You rock so much.
Claire « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:15 am » Hee hee...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:15 am » "....I;m sorry. One, last time... I really am sorry. I will make it right." baoshi says quietly, still holding the girl. "...one wy or another."
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:15 am » Dusk: *By the time we see a ghost, it's too late-It won't buff it;s nails while we open hatches:) *
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:15 am » "This is just a setback... I'll return... once I have form anew your pathetic trick won't work anymore!" And with that he's dragged away into the realm of the dead once more
Hawkwolf « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:15 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:15 am » Shun: Sorry, more important things to do than listen to you rant. later!
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:15 am » Wei: *wasn't planning on destorying anything until he saw a ghost*
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:14 am » "No! Noooo!" He snarls at Shun as a small rift to the underworld opens benath him, as hands of essence reach up and began to drag his astral form out of the girl and move it downward...
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:14 am » *shun:*running after the other two!**
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:14 am » ....Oooh, *hopes they don;t estroy the firepoweder fi they don;t have to... because we will owe *so* much money*
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:14 am » Anyone going to stop them from flooding the gunpowder? :)
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:14 am » [the finale from [S] Descend is playing]
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:14 am » Shun: I beat it Wei! Don't flood anything!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:14 am » Baoshi: *grins*
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:14 am » Heh, and Wei and Dusk don't know that.
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:13 am » shun: Nice plan. should have enacted it while we were alseep. Bye now.
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:13 am » With 2 extra successes.
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:13 am » Hey, Demo succeeds!
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:12 am » Mei, the roof is the issues. The gate's too tall to do it inside the ship. You'd have to do it on the main deck
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:12 am » (Chance of success: 57%)
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:12 am » Yay!
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:12 am » BBCode 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=4, 1d10=10
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:12 am » Mei: [follows Dusk and Shun out the hole. She's going to find somewhere big enough to set up the Calibration Gate.]
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:11 am » Alright 12, channeling conviction.
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:11 am » If you fail though, Shun, it's all up to Wei and Dusk
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:11 am » In the interests of total fairness, I'm going to HAVE to insist on a re-roll if Wally's right.
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:10 am » oh... right.*facepalm*
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:10 am » Unless your willpower's a nine
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:10 am » Yeah... the 12 was your Essence+Willpower+Conviction... so in chanelling Valor, you brought it bacak up to twelve, not fifteen
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:09 am » ...well, I'd say a re-roll is in order. Unless Wally's wrong
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:09 am » essence + wip +3 virtue
Hawkwolf « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:09 am » I counted 15 though
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:09 am » I did?
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:09 am » Not usually
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:09 am » ...Actually, I just realised, demo rolled the wrong number of dice
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:09 am » *shrugs* hadda ask.
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:09 am » Wally, can i spend it both ways on the same roll?
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:08 am » Dusk and Wei: *fastest way to the hold below, then-through floor or hatchway!*
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:08 am » Contributing counts as interfering, Baoshi...
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:08 am » On the same check?I don't think you can...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:08 am » ...Don;t suppose Baoshi can contribute?
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:08 am » Err..can you spend it both ways?
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:07 am » I just did for the virtue but I have more...
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:07 am » ...can you spend willpower, Demo?
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:07 am » *baps GM lightly*
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:06 am » Dusk... you're still on the passenger's hold. The gunpowder is beneath you on the floor below
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:06 am » Dusk: *Right behind!*
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:06 am » ...Jane, you've doomed us all
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:06 am » BBCode 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=2
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:06 am » *crossing fingers!*
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:06 am » ... yeah jinxed.
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:06 am » Wei: *will dash for the hold containing the gunpowder*
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:06 am » Chance of success: 77% (high)
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:06 am » Zo... are you trying to jinx me? :P
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:06 am » Dusk: *looks around-anyone around the gunpowder? Any visible hatches, portholes, ect?
Claire « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:06 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:05 am » You can't lose!
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:05 am » Chance of success:
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:05 am » 12+3=15
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:05 am » wait.. wrong number of dice
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:05 am » Good luck, Demo
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:05 am » Well, I'll channel valor this roll and go for the 13 dice.
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:05 am » ...18 sucesses total? Or are we halving it?
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:05 am » 6, and Wei gets half, right?Not like he needs them. :)
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:05 am » And Ok... Wei and Dusk working together shatter through the wall in a horrific noise of splintering wood and shattering structures!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:04 am » Eeeeeeeeo
Hawkwolf « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:04 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:04 am » What's the most dice you can muster, Demo?
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:04 am » if I can, then 6 dice, Dusk exerts herself like never before, thinking with horror of all the souls on the ship if it explodes. BBCode 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=2
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:04 am » That's ebon's roll.
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:04 am » Time to give it everything you've got, Demo!
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:04 am » 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=3
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:04 am » craaaap what Zo?
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:04 am » 12 sucesses for Wei
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:03 am » 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=6
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:03 am » phew... O.o
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:03 am » ...craaaap
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:03 am » that's what I was thinking too, but i dunno
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:03 am » Yeah, let's say it's that.
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:03 am » I THINK that means we just consider it 0 successes, we move onto the next roll
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:03 am » ...I think a tie just means nobody wins, and move on to the next roll?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:03 am » Eeeeeep
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:02 am » since it's contested is either "defensive"?
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:02 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:02 am » str+ melee is...3. cxan I channel conviction
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:02 am » cruuuuuuud
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:02 am » Err....a tie
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:02 am » Ebon's roll: 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=4
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:01 am » Dusk can, yes.
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:01 am » Wei: *ten motes*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:00 am » Eeeeep
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:00 am » Wei: *will use his melee excellency*
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:00 am » Can Dusk assist?
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:00 am » oh boy... only 4
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:00 am » BBCode 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=5
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:00 am » Ok... Wei, make a Strength + Melee attack. The Number of successes you get will affect how long you take to get through
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:00 am » Dusk: *stays out of Wei's way*
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:59 am » rolling 12 again
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:59 am » Wooo!
Claire « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:59 am » Go Shun!
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:59 am » so far
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:59 am » 2 more and you win this
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:59 am » Wei: *has started slashing at the wall seperating him from the hold*
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:59 am » So you've got 5 successes.
Hawkwolf « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:59 am » wow
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:59 am » still 2 extra
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:58 am » Yikes.... 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=6
Hawkwolf « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:57 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:57 am » 9
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:57 am » BBCode 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=3
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:57 am » alright, next roll it'll be essence + wp since I don;t want to use all my conviction additions... so 12 this next roll
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:56 am » So Shun got 3 extra successes this time
Claire « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:56 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:55 am » Dusk: you're the expert-but let's hurry.
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:55 am » so anyway, 6 successes for Shun. *fingers crossed*
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:55 am » 1d10=3, 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=8
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:55 am » Heh...
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:55 am » Wei: *Is only walking towards the door...* Well, I was thinking it might be easier to go through the wall...
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:55 am » Ok... Ebon's highest virtues: Conviction: 4, and Valor: 3
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:55 am » ShunOOC: No pressure eh?*grins*
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:55 am » Dusk: Wei? Rip a hold in the floor?
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:55 am » I said IN FRONT of the door, not in the door.
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:54 am » Moving through that square would involve displacing them, interfering with the exorcism
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:54 am » Mei closed the door, remember?
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:54 am » Wei: What about how to keep it from booming? *nod* Exactly.
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:54 am » Dusk: Oh! If we could flood the hold....
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:54 am » I should also point out the flaw in Wei's current plan: Baoshi and the girl being possessed are in front of the door.
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:54 am » Mei: Hang on, I remember reading something...
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:54 am » Dusk: *grabbed* i know it but=rns and goes boom.
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:53 am » Wei: *grabs Dusk's arm* You know anything about firepowder? *starts walking towards the door*
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:53 am » If Shun keeps beating him, though, he "stacks" successes with each check until he gets enough to beat Ebon
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:53 am » oh, ok
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:53 am » Mei: [praying]
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:53 am » excellent question... maybe get successes equal to shun's wp?
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:52 am » If Ebon can beat the number of successes Shun gets on any specific check, the contest ends in Ebon's favor
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:52 am » (By having more sucesses than Shun)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:52 am » Baoshi: *praying!*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:52 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:51 am » and how could Ebon "win" the contest?
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:51 am » Shun: Everyone, stay back. let me handle this.*gritting teeth*
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:51 am » *nod* Makes sense to me
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:51 am » okay.
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:51 am » But no one can interfere with the exoricism without ending the extended contest
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:51 am » awesome
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:50 am » I'm going to rule as such: Neither of them can move while the exorcism is going on
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:50 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:50 am » (I'm not sure... hence the question mark. I can't see how you can get one that's sucessful without them not moving, or at least being limited to an area... but that's just me
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:49 am » not seeing anything in the extended rolls section either.
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:49 am » no, the woman was being restrained
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:49 am » He's going to depossess the body
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:49 am » The restraining is irrevalent
Hawkwolf « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:49 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:49 am » And he is being restrained....
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:48 am » But it's an extended contest... hm
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:48 am » (This ship isn't the Marie Celeste, is it?)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:48 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:48 am » [Perhaps you're thinking of the sorcery for banishing demons?]
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:48 am » not seeing anything personally... at least in the exorsism section
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:47 am » Err...it doesn't actually say anywhere that neither of them can move...
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:47 am » (I believe it's as long as the Exorsict is winning, but... not sure?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:46 am » Let me double check that
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:46 am » *grins hopefully*
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:46 am » and if he can't move...
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:46 am » I'm sticking with my first roll. so 6 successes against...
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:45 am » Ok.... what's your idea?
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:45 am » *nod*
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:45 am » better idea here
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:45 am » 9+3=12, 1+4+3+5=13. I'll stick with the first roll then
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:44 am » ah, thought so... let's see then...
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:44 am » (Actually... You wouldnt' be able to use the excellency with it... it doesn't have Occult being rolled, so...)
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:44 am » 9+3conviction+5 excellency(using the manip+occult as the bassis for that since that's how it would be applied I think...)
Claire « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:44 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:43 am » *nod* And if I recall, it's contested, and neither can move while it's ongoing... not sure on that part, though
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:43 am » ok.
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:43 am » I do get to roll his two virtues to resist.
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:43 am » Err... ok. You messed up your roll. Go ahead and re-roll. In the interests of fairness, use your excellency with it
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:42 am » Well, when Shun's done, if he fails, I shall bap, if I can.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:42 am » Eeep...
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:42 am » I can use Willpower + essence, which is higher than manip+ occult, but not sure I can use the excellency with that...
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:42 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:42 am » and I messed up shun's roill too..
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:42 am » *fingers back to crossed*
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:41 am » Let me look up his highest virtues
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:41 am » and if I get enough extra successes equal to willpower he's banished.
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:41 am » ...
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:41 am » Yeah, you're right
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:40 am » He rolls against with his two highest virtues
Hawkwolf « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:40 am » he won't?
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:40 am » uhm, that's not how it works I think?
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:40 am » He could spend a point of willpower to try and resist this, but I think he won't...
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:39 am » Well... you beat his Essence score.
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:39 am » ...
Claire « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:38 am » Go Shun!
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:38 am » *fingers crossed*
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:38 am » 6
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:38 am » *waves pom poms*
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:38 am » Shun: You're not going anywhere but the wheel of reincarnation! BBCode 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=6
Hawkwolf « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:37 am » Go Shun
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:37 am » that's manip1+occult4+ conviction3+ excellency5(5m personal)
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:36 am » Ok then.
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:36 am » well alrighty then... O.o I shall now roll. With first occult excellency and channeling Conviction for determination to stop the ebon dragon.
Claire « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:34 am » FuzzyOOC: Ooooooh. That makes more sense.
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:34 am » [Mei: Fire > Firepowder > Game Over.]
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:34 am » ShunOOC: He can set the boat on fire.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:34 am » Shuuuun!
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:34 am » WeiOOC: ...Burn. He can still light himself on fire...
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:34 am » So if Shun can make a successful exorcism, this might end it right now
Claire « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:34 am » FuzzyOOC: I feel like I missed a step there.
Claire « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:34 am » FuzzyOOC: ...he's a fire-element dragon-blooded, so in death he can still change which person he's posessing?
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:34 am » Wei: ...*will rip up the portion of the floor, and drop through the hole*
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:34 am » As this all happens on tick 6, techinically all this stuff goes on at the same time.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:34 am » Baoshi can;t move... oh god.
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:33 am » Shun:... frig...
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:33 am » Ok... unless someone has a way of hindering his movement, Ebon is going to unpossess the person he's holding onto as a free action, and then use a ghost arcanoi to alllow him to move through nonmagical surfaces, and move DOWNWARD>
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:33 am » Normal attack... he just doesn't get to dodge
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:32 am » Okay, what would I roll to hit a restrained person on the head?
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:32 am » Mei: Him. Her. What I mean.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:32 am » "Oh heavens. Burning, I imagine? You know, my name is Baoshi. Not a hard word... what?"
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:32 am » Mei Knock her out NOW!
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:32 am » Wei: I'd guess burn... Baoshi, you can let go, I'll hold him
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:32 am » [Mei: OH CRAP.]
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:32 am » take that Shun out of the sentence i posted.
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:31 am » "That... came later, Ini. I was a member of the disciples of Hesiesh, the dragon of FIRE... and guess what I can still do in death?"
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:31 am » Shun: Shun then sure as long as you don't hurt her too bad.
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:31 am » Wei: Eh... if she's unconsious, I don't think she'll do him much good... unless it doesn't work like that?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:31 am » Baoshi: ....Water, I suppose, would be the most ironic... or Wind? Otherwise, I don;t see the need to bring it up... *calm*
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:31 am » Dusk: It'll be a holy attack!
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:30 am » Shun: Won't do anything to him, you'd just be hurting the possessed woman
Claire « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:30 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:30 am » Mei: Dunno who Kabuto is, but I'ma guess, of the Ebon Dragon.
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:30 am » Dusk: Shun! can I bap her?
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:30 am » Ebon Blooded has a smirk on his/her face. "So... Reincarnation of Kabuto... guess what aspect of the Elemental Dragons I was in life. Go ahead. Guess."
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:29 am » Mei: [has the presence of mind to SHUT THE DOOR]
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:28 am » Dusk: I can try bapping on the head to knock her..him...whatever out, while you hold fast.
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:28 am » Ok... tick 6.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:28 am » Baoshi restrains the body he;s possesing, with relative ease. "Shun! IS there something..."
Hawkwolf « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:28 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:27 am » Right?
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:27 am » Well, I mean, if Mei wanted to use her anima power, that wouldn't dispel the paranoia effect, because he's above Essence 2 even though his host isn't.
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:27 am » Shun: You keep him there Baoshi and I'll banish him!
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:27 am » He's. Sorry.
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:27 am » A) Ebon is a he. Ebon's not even his name, it's just the title "The Ebon Blooded" I use for ease of reference. B) No, not in the terms of possession, Jane.
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:27 am » (Yep, Dusk will have problems. I can make my attacks holy, but won't want to hurt an innocent)
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:26 am » 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=3
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:26 am » ...Yeah, he's not going anywhere...
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:26 am » Since she's in an Essence 1 body, does that change anything?
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:26 am » Wow... ok, Ebon's gonna try to resist, but he uses her physical stats, and he's not a martial artist...he's only got 4 dice for this
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:25 am » 6
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:25 am » 1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=1
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:25 am » right...
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:25 am » If it has a physical aspect, such as say, a holy sword attack, it'll hurt her TOO, but if it's just, say, a bolt of holy energy, then it'll only hurt the ghost
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:24 am » Yep.
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:24 am » (It'd be a basic grapple, just not trying to damage, I'd assume)
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:24 am » Ok... Demo: Yes. If you attack the girl physically, it's HER that gets the pain, not Ebon. But essence-based attacks, such as holy damage, will affect a ghost.
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:23 am » :P
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:23 am » Ok, so you're gonna make a martial arts + Dexterity check to try and restrain her?
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:23 am » woohoo broke my string of threes with 4! BBCode 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=9
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:23 am » Baoshi is going to leap forward, and get to the woman- attempting to restrain her, and hopefully aide in nullifying Shade.
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:22 am » Well I'll make a quick check to be sure
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:22 am » (No occult dots. Oh, well.,)
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:22 am » (Shun would be most likely to know... and he didn't actually manage to posess anyone last time)
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:22 am » (YOu'd have to make an occult + intelligence check, Chic.)
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:22 am » Ok then. Let's start with Baoshi
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:21 am » (Okay, from when they faced this guy before-would the woman's self be killed, or just taken over? Or would we not know?)
Hawkwolf « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:21 am » The problem with having too high of an intish roll?
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:21 am » *Nods*
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:21 am » Six is the lowest you can go... and since we're all at least six lower than Baoshi, what we rolled doesnt' really matter
Claire « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:20 am » FuzzyOOC: *tea*
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:20 am » Er, Shun and Mei wouldn't...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:20 am » baoshi: *zippy!*
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:20 am » ?
Hawkwolf « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:20 am » DekaOOC: *share some tea with Fuzzy*
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:20 am » other than Baoshi, that is
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:20 am » Pretty much everybody goes on tick six, simultaniously
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:19 am » Ok... Baoshi first, then if I'm reading this right, Ebon
Claire « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:19 am » FuzzyOOC: But wheee!
Claire « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:19 am » FuzzyOOC: Patching up everyone after the fight? :P
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:19 am » 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=5 < Mei: [dozy]
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:19 am » if it makes you feel any better, we're getting towards a point where you're going to be very VERY important....
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:18 am » ...sorry Fuzzy.
Claire « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:18 am » FuzzyOOC: Sigh...
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:18 am » Ok... so Tinker sets the tick count... whose next?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:18 am » Baoshi: I could *try*... It;s hard to explain.
Claire « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:17 am » Fuzzy: *baps an insect that looks at Ikki funny*
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:17 am » Better than my roll, Shun.
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:17 am » that or they're obsessed with the number 3
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:16 am » my rolls hate me tonight
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:16 am » BBCode 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=2
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:16 am » 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=1
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:16 am » (Wait, restraining her would interefere with an exorcism? Really?)
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:16 am » Wei: ...You're goign to have to teach me that sometime soon *to Baoshi*
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:16 am » But beyond that, Ebon's going ot try something anyway
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:16 am » oh, ok
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:15 am » Shun can do it in battle, Demo.
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:15 am » BBCode 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=1
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:15 am » Baoshi: *like lightning!*
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:15 am » Wei: 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=6
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:14 am » 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=6
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:14 am » buh? shun's gonna try and exorsize it... he can't do that in battle
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:14 am » (And enemy castigating solar attack can be a social as well as a physical attack!)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:14 am » Wheee!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:14 am » Baoshi takes a deep breath. "... You won;t solve anything by taking vengance in this way." he says quietly.
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:14 am » Ok, initiative time!
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:14 am » Shun: That seems like an excellent plan except the restraining. that'll only interfere and ruin the exorsism
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:14 am » It turns to Baoshi. "A entity can hope... farewell."
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:13 am » Dusk: Wei. Restrain it. Shun-exorcize that sucker. Maybe the girl's still in there.....
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:13 am » Shun: *casually pulls out a prayer slip and examines it* oh? A ghost you say?
Hawkwolf « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:13 am » DekaOOC: I want a hand at this guy too
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:13 am » The womans' head turns towards Shun. ""You will remember me, Sage of Light. Eventually. I'll ensure you do, murderer."
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:13 am » Wei: Scary ghosty thing that was pretty much ineffectual... kinda hates me, has a huge hate-on for someone in specific
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:12 am » Baoshi raises an eyebrow. "So it seems. Did you think we would ignore the passengers?"
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:12 am » Mei: The aura of fear and rage was kind of a giveaway.
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:12 am » Shun:... who are you?
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:12 am » (Oh, sorry Tinker...my bad)
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:11 am » "I was going to lay low, feed from the blood of passengers, and then quietly slit one of your throats as you slumbered... but I was just a bit too slow, wasn't I?"
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:11 am » ....It;s possesing a girl. I thought I;d mistaken it happening in a different *place*.... *grump*
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:11 am » Wei: How're you doing, buddy? *pulls his sword out* I don't suppose you're willing to leave us in peace, eh?
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:11 am » Ebon was with Thief.
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:11 am » Mei: Don't I know you from somewhere?
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:11 am » Ebon Blooded was the black shadowy thing that kept trying to possess Wei, right?
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:11 am » (Err..you implied you thought this was Child... Ebon is a guy)
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:11 am » Wei: Oh, hey, it's Bloody again!
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:11 am » .
Claire « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:10 am » Ebon is a guy's name?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:10 am » ....I;m confused, what did I get wrong?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:10 am » ((...Wait, wrong thing?))
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:10 am » The eyes of the Ebon Blooded gaze at you from the body it's currently possessing.
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:10 am » Dusk: *Will activate the shiny new combo first chance she gets*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:10 am » ((Ognore me.))
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:10 am » ((Crap! Sorry.))
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:10 am » He calmly pushes hsi hair back, uncovering the scarred half of his face... a starburst etched under his eye to the side.
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:10 am » (Err...wrong thing, Tinker.)
Claire « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:09 am » FuzzyOOC: It's probably good I'm protecting Ikki...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:09 am » "...Well. This is going to be unpleasant, isn;t it. Hullos, Madame."
Claire « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:09 am » *snerk*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:09 am » Baoshi quietly twitches.
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:09 am » [Mei: Craaaaaap...]
Claire « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:08 am » Ooooh dear...
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:08 am » It's a voice you've heard before... although from a different mouth... as a familiar blackened aura starts to encircle the girl...
Claire « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:08 am » Hee hee hee...
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:07 am » And then, there's a voice from the woman's mouth... a voice with what you can only describe as the oddest resonance. "You are all making this entirely too easy."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:07 am » Pfftt...
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:07 am » *snerk*... that'd be interesting
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:06 am » (At least Wei's a pretty boy, not a thug type! Wei, wouldn't Fuzzy flip if she decided to glomp onto you for protection? "My Hero! <3 I feel soo safe now"*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:06 am » Baoshi keeps his hands up, smiling a little. "Forgive us for the scare... I don;t suppose you migh have seen some sign of something that could have caused this? We fear a creature, of some kind."
Hawkwolf « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:06 am » Deka: *still looking for the others* (as a friendly reminder
Hawkwolf « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:05 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:04 am » Ok...she listens to Baoshi and takes nice deep breaths, and seems to calm down a bit...
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:04 am » ShunOOC: No, your whatsit rolls high.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:04 am » Baoshi gives her a small, sad smile. "...Please understand, we;re as shaken as you are... but we have to be sure no one else will be injured."
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:04 am » Dusk: *pats Wei's arm, seeing the woman's glance* Aw, I grew up with this big doofus. *mentally apologizes to Wei*
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:04 am » Wei: Ma'am, I'm here simply for your protection...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:04 am » 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=8
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:03 am » yes, presence + charisma
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:03 am » (I SWEAR I'm not cheating...Shun just keeps rolling low0
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:03 am » Presence-Charisma?
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:03 am » You may
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:03 am » May I roll to try and calm her down?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:03 am » "...Look, if he had done it, it would be much, much messier. Please, calm down..."
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:03 am » (on a side note whatever this thing is it's lucky as all get out. keeps barely avoiding Shun's gaze.)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:02 am » Baoshi holds his hands up, empty. "Madame, we will not hurt you. We are trying to find the source of this murder."
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:02 am » She starts taking deep breathes... she keeps looking at Wei, the big armored man, and trembling, though
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:02 am » Wei: *takes a step back* Wasn't planning on it, miss... just investigating
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:02 am » Dusk: we're the investigators.
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:02 am » Shun: We won't hurt you ma'am.
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:01 am » Dusk: Breath, dear. Deep breaths.....innn...out....
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:01 am » The passenger is taking a step back. "D-don't hurt me!"
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:00 am » Baoshi is staying calm, and hoping she will not run, screaming, about how they;re the murderers...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:59 am » baoshi: Please remain calm. Something is on this ship.
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:59 am » DuskOOC: I did say we should lock this door....*sigh*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:59 am » Baoshi: ...I did *say* there was a murder, Madame. We are investigating.
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:59 am » A passenger steps forward, sees the body, and her eyes widen. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:58 am » Shun: Yeah, we'll see. Whatever it is it...*looks around at Baoshi's declaration*
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:58 am » (Inspecor Tao!)
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:58 am » Mei: I heard something... you could try looking again. I don't know.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:58 am » Baoshi steps back a little, folding his arms. "Who goes there! There has been a murder!"
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:57 am » Wei: Okay... and you haven't seen anything, Shun? Maybe another look around will help?
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:57 am » Dusk: *Turns to see*
Hawkwolf « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:57 am » Deka: *will follow Wei back down, trying to track him down or any other of her friends*
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:56 am » Alabaster nods. "Go ahead... I'll handle things up top."
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:56 am » Shun: That's a likely suspect
Hawkwolf « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:56 am » Deka: Sorry. I am not a good comforter. But don't do anything stupid. I am going to check up on my friends ok.
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:56 am » Ok... you guys hear footsteps of people coming nearby
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:56 am » Wei: ...So we've probably got a ghost on board? At least, that'd be my guess...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:56 am » "The bad news it, it appears to be capable of draining th eblood from a body almost entierly."
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:55 am » Dusk: 8*fills them in
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:55 am » Baoshi looks up. "...Good news and bad new. The good news is, we might know whats causing the paranoia..."
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:55 am » Alabaster: ...yeah. Thanks.
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:55 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:55 am » Mei: ...what happened?
Hawkwolf « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:55 am » Deka: If you had not done this,, I would be dead. And if i was dead, I would not be able to do favors for you. Nor would I be able to help clean u this mess. Now imagine if you didn't pick us up and you still had this problem. then where you would be
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:54 am » Wei: ...You guys okay?
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:54 am » Ok.. it's unlocked... Wei and Mei open the door to find Dusk, Shun, and Baoshi standing over a body
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:53 am » Alabaster scowls... 'Hmmph..."
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:53 am » *nod* that one
Hawkwolf « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:51 am » Deka: *pats Alabaster* Not your fault, and it is not because of te people you picked up
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:51 am » The door to the room Shun Baoshi and Dusk are in?
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:51 am » Wei: *tries to get into the door, will knock if it's locked*
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:51 am » Ha!
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:51 am » Alabaster frowns. "I knew it... I KNEW it'd be a bad idea to drag these people with me. Something snuck on board with them. It's got to be... you try and do a good deed, and you get punished for it every time."
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:51 am » (Picyuring Mei and Wei in matching vaudeville suits. "I'm Mei!" "I'm Wei!" And doing a soft shoe*
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:50 am » Meanwhile, up top...
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:50 am » Ok... As Dusk and Shun and Baoshi pray, Mei and Wei have gotten down into the passenger hold. A nearby person eyeballs them suspiciously and then turns to scurry off.
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:49 am » Dusk: Pity it can't talk to you, Shun. *joins Baoshi in brief prayer*
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:49 am » Shun: Right. *sending on prayer*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:48 am » Baoshi: Agreed. And we sould say a prayer for the ghost... *will touch his hands together, and do just tha*
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:48 am » .
Claire « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:48 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:48 am » Dusk: Let's keep walking around, and searching. I don't know what for, but if we look enough, maybe we'll find something.
Hawkwolf « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:47 am » Deka: *will follow Wei*
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:47 am » Dusk: We should lock this door. there'll be a panic when people see the body, otherwise, and well as fueling the paranoia.
Hawkwolf « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:46 am » Deka: I suggest we keep everyone out from down below for now. In the mean time, I am going to go with Wei
Hawkwolf « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:46 am » so both Wei and mei si fine
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:45 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:45 am » Mei's is 6.
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:44 am » Wei: *is okay with this*
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:44 am » Wei, you do gain a point of limit for resisiting an unnatural mental influence, howeve.r
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:43 am » Wei: *is Fine!*
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:43 am » @Wei: 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=8
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:42 am » What's Mei's MDV?
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:42 am » @Mei: 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=6
Hawkwolf « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:42 am » Deka: And my cart brother is right, there is something... evil down there
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:42 am » A voice whispering words of paranoia and rage in your ears... that it seems just at the depths fo your perception.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:41 am » Baoshi: ...SOmething made of some kind of matter did this, at any rate... the cut is clean, and a slit. Probably not fangs... possibly a claw. Likely a knife. COuld be magic.
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:41 am » Ok, as you're heading downstairs, Wei, you hear an odd voice...with a bit of a dark resonance to it... Mei, you do as well.
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:41 am » She's heading that way too.
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:41 am » Sje
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:41 am » Mei: [bored] I'm going to see what the others are up to.
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:41 am » I was about to say.
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:41 am » (Mei, are you doing anything or are you just hanging aruond on deck?)
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:40 am » Shun: I don't think it would be...I would have noticed before...
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:40 am » 5
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:40 am » Dusk: I;m walkiing around. Will try to see if it seems to come from any certain direction,
Hawkwolf « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:40 am » Deka: *nods* I don't know who did it. The crew hinks the passengers did it but I strongly disagree
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:39 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:39 am » Alabaster blinks. "He's DEAD?"
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:39 am » Dusk: Shun, could that artifact be haunted?
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:39 am » Ok... Wei, what's your MDV?
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:38 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:38 am » Wei: ...That's not good. I think... I think I'll help them investigate. *starts heading towards the passenger's hold*
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:38 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:37 am » Deka: FOund the sailor, He's dead unfortunately
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:36 am » Alabaster: Your friends went down to look into the disappearing sailor that went missing last night *He turns to Deka* What's going on down there?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:36 am » Baoshi: ...I am not Alabaters bearer of good news today. Remind me to owe him a favor.
Hawkwolf « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:35 am » Deka: 8si waiting her turn to talk to Alabaster herself*
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:35 am » Wei: Hello Alabaster... I don't suppose you'd know where the rest of them went, would you?
Claire « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:34 am » Fuzzy: *hoping no one is dead'd while she tends Ikki*
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:34 am » Ok... Wei goes outside... to see Alabaster scowling...are you heading down to the passenger's hold, Wei?
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:34 am » Wei: *will walk down to where the rest of the group is*
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:33 am » Wei: *pats Desus again* ...I don't suppose you'd be okay with me leaving you alone for a little while? *gets up and goes to the door* I just feel too restless, being out of the loop like this. *goes through, and locks door after himself*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:33 am » Baoshi: We can;t rule it out... I suspect something on the boat. Alright.Is there anything else we can get from this, or should we investigate out furthur?
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:32 am » [Mei: There aren't any Abyssals on the boat, are there?]
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:32 am » Dusk: Oh! Are there....things that live in the water? Something that's following the ship, climbing onboard, perhaps?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:32 am » Baoshi: So, possibly the same thing causing paranoia... and killing people. Oh *Maidens*.
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:31 am » Shun: ... got to be inhuman. Also not getting random paranoia, got that it tried though...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:31 am » Baoshi: No, it;s definitly not good... and this won;t help with the paranoia. Especialy if whatever did this...
Hawkwolf « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:30 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:30 am » Wei: ...I hope that didn't disturb you...
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:29 am » Dusk: It's something inhuman, has to be. Which means either it's invisible, or it can look human. Neither of which delights me.
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:29 am » Desus: *Flakes a bit on Wei's pats, and stirs in it's sleep*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:28 am » baoshi: ....Aside from possible psychopaths with a lot of speed. But I doubt it.
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:28 am » Dusk: And the evil whisperer wants us fighting, wants bloodshed...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:28 am » baoshi: ... How is there no blood *around* the body?! This is right over a major artery... there should be a horrific spray here. This is not a regular humanity induced death....
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:28 am » WeiOOC: *pets Desus* ...You know, I really hope they don't need help with finding this killer...
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:28 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:28 am » Dusk: This is freaky...
Hawkwolf « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:28 am » *cough vampire cough*
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:27 am » There's traces of blood, but they're too small for the size of the wound
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:27 am » No, oddly enough.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:27 am » Is ther eblood 8around* the body?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:26 am » Baoshi: This is pretty fresh, at that... two days old, at most. And no blood... a clean slit?
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:25 am » Rigor mortis has just barely set in, and it's not even starting to decompose yet
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:25 am » A day or two old at most.
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:25 am » Ok... Tinker: IT's a fairly recent kill
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:23 am » But I should point out in the world of exalted that's nothing OVERLY unusual. Some spirits, especially those who died badly, don't leave their bodies to join the wheel of reincarnation. Especially if they're troubled souls or the such
Hawkwolf « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:23 am » jinx goes to baoshi chic :p
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:22 am » Do I know hwo long it;s been there?
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:22 am » can he? I forget
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:22 am » Jinx!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:22 am » Baoshi: Ahh, jinx...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:22 am » Baoshi: Don;t suppose you can talk to it?
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:22 am » Dusk: can you talk to it? Ask it whhat killed it?
Claire « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:22 am » (also, eeping over here)
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:22 am » .
Claire « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:22 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:22 am » Shun: Well the spirit's still there with the body...
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:22 am » Shun:hrmmm...
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:21 am » (Shun, do you tell us that?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:21 am » Shun, aside from the lingerping spirit of the dead sailor resting inside it's body, you don't see anyhting unusual
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:20 am » A single swift cut
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:20 am » The slit is a clean slit, not jagged or punctured.
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:20 am » Dusk looks at the neck-does it look slit with a knive, puncture wounds, a jagged rip?
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:20 am » Shun: Great, dead people...*looking around*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:20 am » Baoshi crouches down, and examines the body- pulling back hsi hair to see clearly...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:19 am » 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=8
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:19 am » DuskOOC: I do belive in spooks, I do believe in spooks, I do I do I do.
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:19 am » You may, Baoshi
Hawkwolf « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:19 am » body*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:19 am » Can baoshi make an intelligence- medical check, to try and se ehwo long it;s been dead?
Hawkwolf « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:18 am » DekaOOC: Glad I left the boody behind now?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:18 am » Baoshi: Drained of... blood?
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:18 am » Dusk: Will do.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:18 am » baoshi: ...Oh, this is not good....
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:18 am » Shun: Tell me when they're loudest... *looking near Baoshi and dusk to see if it's something sticking close to people. and looks near body for anything dematerialized*
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:17 am » Dusk: Eeww....
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:17 am » Ok then... Shun doesn't see anything supernatural. However, as the group investigates the lower holds, they do eventually stumble over the body of a sailor in a group of passenger's room... it looks like the neck's been slit, and Baoshi and Dusk both can notice something odd... the body has no blood on it. It looks to have been drained.
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:17 am » It depends on the check, but genearlly the defense wins
Hawkwolf « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:17 am » (Is this gonna turn into a scooby doo episode? XD)
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:17 am » Go Shun!
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:16 am » Dusk: very.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:16 am » Baoshi: Unpleasant, isn;t it?
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:16 am » Dusk: *shudders* I hear the whispers, too...
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:15 am » when in doubt defense wins
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:15 am » defense wins
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:15 am » Unstoppable force < Immovable object. I guess that means... it would win?
Hawkwolf « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:15 am » Wally?
Hawkwolf « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:14 am » not sure
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:14 am » Baoshi or Dusk can't see this without SHun's charm, but Shun and it tied...
Hawkwolf « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:14 am » I tihnk it goes to the defence
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:14 am » ...huh, it matched Shun's check. I'm not sure who wins in this circumstance.
Hawkwolf « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:14 am » Deka: *wishes she brought Dusk or Mei or even Boahsi along to help with this crowd*
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:14 am » 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=6
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:14 am » 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=3
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:13 am » Is she? OK.
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:13 am » BBCode 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=8 Shun is not an investigator...
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:13 am » Mei is still up top, presumably in her cabin
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:12 am » So... where's everybody? B/c I'm not sure where Mei is at all.
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:12 am » The passengers seem pretty unsettled...
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:12 am » ok
Hawkwolf « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:12 am » Yey Dusk! *offers cookies*
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:12 am » Yes, Baoshi makes one as well. Sorry for the oversight
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:11 am » Does Baoshi?
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:11 am » BBCode 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=6
Hawkwolf « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:11 am » DekaOOC: *is used to haglging prices, not calming a large crowd*
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:11 am » Ok... well, first off.. Shun, you need to make a Investigation + Perception check... Dusk should make one as well... however... there's also something else that will occur
Claire « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:10 am » Fuzzy: *still keeping an eye on Ikki*
Hawkwolf « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:10 am » Deka: IF, IF they are guilty. I don't think they are. And if one of them did, It is only one not the whole passenger list. IF the person who did the killing is smart, they would either jump ship, and I heard it is a long swim to the shore or they try not to bring any attention to themselves
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:10 am » 3 + 4 + 3 dice for my ist excellency-examining, walkng with Shun and bao.
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:10 am » Wei: *is probably still guarding Desus, but will be listening for trouble*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:09 am » Baoshi is walking with Shun, examening the earea. They;re heading below decks, to investigate spirits and ghost- or otherwise.
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:09 am » Shun's heading bellow decks to look for the source of paranoia with special spirit detecting glance vision
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:09 am » Dusk: *walking with Shun, carefully looking around her*
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:08 am » That being said... I need to know what everyone's doing right now
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:08 am » Perception.
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:08 am » Okay, then! Do I use intelligence or perception to go with the investigation?
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:08 am » One of the sailors looks at you. "But then they might take action if they ARE guilty!"
Hawkwolf « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:07 am » Deka: *facepalm and mutters to herself* How can I be so stupid *Out loud* Alright, they can stay. Not like I need them to tell the captain what we found anyways
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:07 am » She may!
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:07 am » Dusk: *has 3 dots in investigation, and an excellency* Can Dusk do some detectiving?
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:06 am » Regardless... As Deka and the sailors lead some of the passengers out, there's STILL a bit of a outcry as the passengers see some of their own being dragged uptop
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:05 am » Baoshi: I think so. I... hope so. *will follow shun out*
Hawkwolf « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:05 am » Deka: *to herself* Maybe some fresh air will help clear some minds
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:05 am » ((Hmm, I think moving it wouldn;t urt here... but either way.))
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:05 am » Shun:*will look around in the cabins where people are being all paranoid*
Hawkwolf « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:04 am » DekaOOC: It is a crime scene right? I have read enough mystery novels. Well only two of them
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:04 am » Wei: Still... my plan's just a last resort... maybe we can figure out what's going on normally?
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:04 am » Forget that, then. Sorry
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:04 am » Oh...er... nevermind.
Claire « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:04 am » Eeep...
Hawkwolf « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:04 am » sorry if I did not make that clear
Hawkwolf « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:03 am » Wait, I wanted the body to stay put, to preseve evidence
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:03 am » Shun leaves the cabin just as the sailors and Deka show back up top
chicgeek « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:03 am » uh oh...
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:03 am » Ok... Deka and some sailors lead some passengers and a body upstairs.... as the body is brought through the crowds, there's an astonished gasp that runs along the passengers
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:03 am » let's him see dematerialized spiritual entities, like ghosts and gods/
Demothesis « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:02 am » Shun'll be using spirit detecting glance 3m personal
Hawkwolf « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:02 am » Deka: *will follow up to the captain*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:02 am » Baoshi: Maybe Shun could come down there and see what you can sense...? A few of us. See if it;s still there...
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:02 am » The sailors nod and the passengers scowl but are leading him off..."
Hawkwolf « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:01 am » Deka: People, please understand, we are all on edge, so PLEASE don't do anything rash
Hawkwolf « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:00 am » Deka: Of course. What concern you like to share? But we still ahve to tellt he captain.
Claire « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:00 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:00 am » Mei: [probably going to regret this] Okay, go ahead.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:59 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:58 pm » One of the passengers looks at you. "Wait, don't our feelings have any place in this?"
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:58 pm » Shun: If it's ghosts or gods I can probably see them.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:58 pm » The sailor nods. "FINE THEN!"
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:58 pm » Baoshi: ....sadly, I think I used it up...
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:58 pm » Mei: Do you still have that Flower Ghost Tea, or whatever it was?
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:58 pm » Deka: Then we are in agreement. We do need order, but equal respect. Now lets go tell the captain what we found and NO ONE is to even breath in that room got it?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:57 pm » Baoshi: 8rubs his forhead* And there were many ghosts in the city..
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:56 pm » the sailor is scowling at Deka. "Don't tell me what to do! I work for Mr. Alabaster and we have to keep order however we can!"
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:56 pm » Shun:hrmmm... there's a bunch of different creatures that could spread paranoia... Ghosts, Raksha, demons, one of those deathknight people, some gods too...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:55 pm » Baoshi: Ah.... this is true. And it;s a green fog effect... and Tao could pass as a dragonblooded, a little.
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:55 pm » Deka: *steps up to the sailor, a little mad* And did you ever think what better way if you are a killer to throw off the trail by making it look like it was somebody else?
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:55 pm » Mei: Hmm, that works. And Baoshi's a bit more Essence-y than I am.
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:54 pm » Wei: And I've got the Jade armor... they've probably seen me wearing it, so it's easiest for me to claim I'm the dragonblooded, than pass one of you off as it
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:54 pm » Wei: I pretend that I'm big scary dragon-blooded, and I'm the one doing it... the average citizen isn't going to know the difference between sideral lightshow and obscure dragonblooded...
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:54 pm » Deka: *is trying not to spread paranioa and keeping them from kiloling each other*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:54 pm » Baoshi: ...How does you emittign the lightshow help?
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:54 pm » The sailors scowl. "But the body was hidden in this room!"
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:53 pm » Deka: I agree, but they are just as suspect as the crew got it. And will be treated with the same respsect as you will the crew
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:53 pm » Wei: Eh, it basically comes down to pretending that the lightshow is my fault... so it might rely on one of you standing behind me, at least when the lightshow goes off.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:52 pm » Ok... the sailors scowl. "Look, we at least have to bring this up to Captain Alabaster. And these passengers have to come up top for questioning."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:52 pm » Baoshi: Hmm... that could do it... not a good thought.
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:52 pm » Shun: possibly... let me think a second...*closes eyes and thinks*
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:52 pm » Dusk: Could the ship be...haunted?
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:51 pm » Deka: We don't need anymore killing onbaord this vessel
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:51 pm » Dusk: Shun, could this be some kind of spirit?
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:51 pm » Shun: Hi.*smiles and hugs a bit*
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:51 pm » Fuzzy: *takes care of Ikki!*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:51 pm » Baoshi: Well, if it gets to that point, we might need to go for it... I dislike that someone might be manipulating these people.
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:51 pm » Mei: Oh? What is it? It does a big lightshow, but if you've got an idea...
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:50 pm » Dusk: *fusses over Shun a bit*
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:50 pm » Deka: *will look back at them* Look, we don't know who did this and before we start accusing who did what, we ahve to gather the FACTS. Ok?
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:49 pm » Shun: Which would make spreading paranoia a very effective tactic... and that definitly sounds like a tactic to me...
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:49 pm » Wei: ...Really? Well, if we need it, I've got something of a plan to keep your cover, after all... I dont' know if it'll work
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:49 pm » Deka, what are you gonna do? At this point, the sailors are pretty angry at the passengers, and the passengers are pretty indignant and insist that they have no idea of what happened.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:49 pm » Baoshi: I just hope nothing has gone too wrong... we;re trapped on a ship together, after all.
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:49 pm » DekaOOC: The voices, they are telling me to kill you!
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:48 pm » Shun:...ok, maybe a little...
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:48 pm » Zobot: ok... Deka hears... odd whisperings.... while she's down there... voices, with an odd resonance, that she can just BARELY hear... things saying that they're plotting against her, that she shouldn't trust the ones up top..." Zobot: The sailors seem on edge too.. although Deka seems to be able to shake off whatever it is. Zobot: Add a point of limit for resisting an unnatural mental influence, though. Ein1017: ok Zobot: And then, as you're searching down there... you find... in a closet of a group of passengers... a body. The body of a sailor, clearly now postmortem Ein1017: Deka: There IS something down here *to the sailors* Zobot: The sailors proceed to flip the &#@!$ out. Ein1017: (that was before they find the body* Ein1017: Deka: *Will try to calm the sailors* Zobot: (Yes) Zobot: Ok...one sec
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:48 pm » Zobot: Ok... Deka, you and the sailors go through a variety of rooms... Ein1017: anything interesting?
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:48 pm » Deka: *will let the GM tell it for suspense!*
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:48 pm » Fuzzy: You don't want Dusk to fuss over you?
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:47 pm » Roll on occult + int for identifying what might be causing the paranoia: BBCode 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=1
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:47 pm » update on what Deka's been doing in the hold below...
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:47 pm » Wei: Well, we could put them in the same room... but only if we want more of a freakout when she wakes up...
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:47 pm » Shun: I don't need fussing...
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:46 pm » Fuzzy: I'll switch with Dusk, so she can fuss over Shun, ok?
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:46 pm » Mei: Well, my and Bao's anima power will dispel mental effects... but only if the effect was set by someone of our Essence or lower. And it breaks our cover.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:46 pm » Ok... Deka and a small number of sailors go through the private rooms of the passengers...
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:46 pm » Fuzzy: Ikki and Desus being in seperate rooms isn't really working well for this..
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:46 pm » Baoshi: Someone is trying to make them incite up to a riot... possibly something? And then Alabaster was mentioning a crewmember vanish. Which bodes badly in any direction. Hes searching the hulls, now... and.. i don;t know. Maybe Dusk would know a way?
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:45 pm » Wei: ...Yeah, that sounds scary. I don't suppose there's a way we can help them shake it off from the outside, is there?
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:45 pm » (Hey, anyone going to fill in Dusk, who's with Ikki. later? :) )
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:45 pm » make a n occult int roll?
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:45 pm » Shun:...*trying to see if that rings any bell*
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:44 pm » Fuzzy: Eep...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:44 pm » Baoshi: I had to concentrate hard to resist it... just normal paranoia wouldn;t do that.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:44 pm » Baoshi: Because it nearly got *me*. And came from all sides... a distinct *whisper*.
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:43 pm » Shun: So how do you know it's mystical?
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:43 pm » so 6
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:43 pm » wow, I rolled 4 successes plus 2 more
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:43 pm » 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=7
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:42 pm » Wei: ...Huh. Well, until you find someone to punch in the face, I'm not much use...
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:42 pm » Shun: They are? oh and sorry about the freak out.
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:42 pm » ok, then gonna activate my second investigation charm then to add 2 successes
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:42 pm » someone tell Shun, he can see invisible stuff...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:42 pm » He heads into the room with the others, seeming a little... ragged. "We have bad voodoo going on... someone is spreading this... 8suspicion*. Magicaly."
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:42 pm » Err... You can have those, Deka.
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:41 pm » investigation
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:41 pm » 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=3
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:41 pm » gah wish I could type better
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:41 pm » First I have to ask, sicne I was training incesitgation dot and then the charm, do I have those for this or I still in training for them?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:41 pm » "...of course." he smiles back at him. " Thank you for your patience. You are a good ally."
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:41 pm » Shun: I didn't want to, I just said I could. And no, i think I'm done...
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:41 pm » I'll make one for the sailors en masse
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:41 pm » Ok, Deka, make an Investigation + Wits check
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:40 pm » Well we can substitute "Time I went all glowy"
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:40 pm » Fuzzy: *to Wei* He wanted to make new controls for the deathray thing.
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:40 pm » Fuzzy: So are you going to freak out again? Can you try not to do stuff that would destroy everything if you do?
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:40 pm » Alabaster nods to Baoshi. "Thank you..."
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:40 pm » Deka: *will go help with the search*
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:39 pm » oh good point Hawk...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:39 pm » Baoshi nods a little, running a and back throgh the left half of his hair. "They'll want to know why the search is going on... maybe say one of the sailors thinks they saw a loved one in the groups. Something. I hope I;m not jsu tmaking things worse... well, I think I;ll inform the others for now. See what anyone might know..." he half bows, and walks back to the cannons.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:39 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:39 pm » Shun: Well I remember something about theorizing how to increase the firepoweder yield by like 300% or something... So big freak out.
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:39 pm » (sorry to be a nit picker but would they use the word exlated?)
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:39 pm » Wei: ...That doesn't sound good
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:39 pm » Alabaster nods to Deka. "Go ahead and go along.
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:38 pm » Fuzzy: And it was a lot of a freak out.
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:38 pm » Fuzzy: Ooooh... so are you doubly exalted or something?
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:38 pm » Deka: Do you mind if I join the search? Be a nice chance of pace
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:38 pm » Wei: And how much of a freak out are we talking about?
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:38 pm » Wei: ...that's weird, and a little scary... any idea why it happened?
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:37 pm » Shun: Sorry? Everything just made sense all of a sudden and then everything made too much sense... It was almost like when I exalted. Nothing was impossible for a second...
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:37 pm » The sailor nods and walks off
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:37 pm » Alabaster looks back at the sailor. "Get some men together and search down in the lower level, with each of the rooms the passengers have. See if we can find anyhting unusual to substantiate Mr. Tao's claim."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:37 pm » "I mean like paranormal disturbing whisper levels. It was not pleasant... well, I suppose a heads up then. Expect them to be on edge... I;ll see what I can do."
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:36 pm » Fuzzy: You overshadowed my awesome research skills. *sticks her tongue out at Shun*
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:36 pm » Mei: Oh dear...
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:36 pm » Alabaster shrugs. "First I've heard of this."
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 pm » Deka: I wonder if it is that device we saw
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 pm » Alabaster just raises an eyebrow at you, Baoshi. "...no?"
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 pm » Shun: Well that was certainly... different...*thoughtful*
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 pm » Fuzzy: That's good. *fuzzles Shun*
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:34 pm » [Mei: A man vanishes....? Gr8.]
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:34 pm » Shun: *opens an eye* No... dun think so. All out of freaking out at the moment...
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:34 pm » Fuzzy: It's a deathray thing. You ok, Shun?
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:34 pm » Wei: What does it do?
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:34 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:34 pm » Shun:*rubs head* oowww...
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:33 pm » ['mback]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:33 pm » "Any idea what the cause could be?"
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:33 pm » Dusk: *spoons some soup into Ikki*
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:33 pm » Fuzzy: Hi, Shun! Are you gonna freak out again?
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:32 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:32 pm » Shun starts to moan and stir.
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:31 pm » Fuzzy: I dunno... I just know what it does.
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:31 pm » Wei: Huh... any clue what it's name is? I guess I've just got a hunch... but I could be wrong
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:30 pm » Fuzzy: Although it's nonfunctional right now.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:30 pm » "Something is exering an immense sense of... paranoia. To a unnatural degree, even including the crew innocently mis-reading intentions."
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:30 pm » Fuzzy: Yeah...
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:30 pm » Wei: ...that sounds dangerous...
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:29 pm » Alabaster looks at Baoshi. "What's going on?"
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:29 pm » Fuzzy: Oooh, right. The whatsit is a lasery deathray.
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:28 pm » WeiOOC: Totally a paperweight... but an adorable one!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:28 pm » "Perhapse this is a bad time, Alabaster... but somethings gone a little off in the hold."
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:28 pm » Wei: Death Ray?
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:28 pm » ShunOOC:*Baps the gm* not a paperweight
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:28 pm » glowy*
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:28 pm » Fuzzy: *to Wei* Shun got all glowy and flipped out about the death ray...
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:28 pm » DekaOOC: I think Desus is more then jsut a mere plowy paperweight, right? *pats Desus*
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:27 pm » Wei: *petting Desus*
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:27 pm » Heh.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:27 pm » Ok... Fuzzy takes Shun back to the room with Desus the glowy paperweight
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:27 pm » .
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:26 pm » Fuzzy: *takes Shun back to the rooms*
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:26 pm » "Passengers. NOT prisoners."
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:26 pm » "No, but why would he be hiding there? And it'd be pretty invasive of the prisoneners..." At this Alabaster glares.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:26 pm » Baoshi looks back and nods. "I;ll be there in a moment, to talk with the group..."
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:25 pm » Alabaster scowls. "Damn it! Have you looked through the first hold?"
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:25 pm » Fuzzy: Should I put Shun in his room or something?
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:24 pm » "We've looked around everywhere, but we haven't found him."
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:24 pm » "Oh, aye, aye. Matthias just vanished after his watch last night."
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:24 pm » Deka: *will follow, trying to be non discript*
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:24 pm » "So you're sure you haven't seen him since last night?"
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:24 pm » If shun was awake he could try using his sight charm...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:24 pm » Baoshi will walk over, listening to the conversation a little.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:22 pm » Alabaster is over talking to some of the sailors up top.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:22 pm » "Not even a little... but I felt it pass to me, for a moment. Where is Alabaster?"
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:22 pm » Deka: Any idea what?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:22 pm » Baoshi will walk back up deck, and turn to the group- looking wide eyed and... a little scared. "...something is panicking the refugees." he whispers.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:21 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:21 pm » Deka: *smile and pats Baoshi* Good work cart brother
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:20 pm » Baoshi stands up after a moment, bowing a little again. "...thank you. You will be safe. I swear it."
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:19 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:19 pm » Well... the people seem placated by Baoshi's words... they sort of calm down
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:18 pm » Baoshi seems to make a great effort of will...
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:18 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:18 pm » Either way, my roll is six. >>
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:18 pm » (Err..ok?)
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:18 pm » (Actually... I'm 99% sure it's still presence)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:17 pm » 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=10
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:16 pm » (Good point. I should have caught that, Jane. Sorry. Socialize + charisma)
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:16 pm » [got to go—dinner. Also, for a group of people, isn't it Socialize+Charisma?]
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:15 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:15 pm » (Baoshi will have to make a Presence + Charisma check... but one moment...)
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:15 pm » WeiOOC: ...Yeah, I'd prefer not to have to knock out that many people...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:14 pm » e seems to be hearing or senseing something... off.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:13 pm » Baoshi blinks a little, and grits his teeth. "Please! Beleive me!"
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:13 pm » *fingers crossed*
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:12 pm » [Go Taoshi!]
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:10 pm » Deka: *to herself* I bet he would even continue fighting even after his strength has left him.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:10 pm » ((*plot))
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:09 pm » "...I wish to apologise for the fear you are going through. But I and my friend would never be privvy to a plt to sell you as slaves. I loved the city of Thorns. And you are a great deal of what is *left* of it. And I will fight to my last inch of strength before I would allow such an atrocity. I beg you for your patience. Nothing more."
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:09 pm » ((eggnog mmmmmmm))
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:09 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:07 pm » Ok, people are all looking at Baoshi
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:07 pm » *snerk*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:07 pm » Baoshi calmly folds to his knees, and puts his hands on the floor- folding into a neat kowtow, in front of the people who are inside the hold- his hair dragging on he not terribly clean floor as he bows.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:07 pm » ((Shun, in his dreams, encounters a teeny green Cleese with a hammer, floating on a bird-of-pray*
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:07 pm » Shun:*having weird dreams about strange blob looking things and crystal forests*
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:06 pm » WeiOOC: ...If it doesn't work, I can go growl at them while glowy...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:05 pm » Baoshi will step forward enough that those muttering clearly are paying attention.
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:05 pm » ShunOOC: I do not dabble with demons!*offended*
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:05 pm » Fuzzy: ??? *shifts Shun so he's easier to carry*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:05 pm » Baoshi: None at all.
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:05 pm » Deka: Not gonna cause too much trouble are you?
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:05 pm » [Mei: Someone else gets to handle this one.]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:05 pm » Baoshi steps forwards, towards the hold. Towards the mutterings. "Excuse me..."
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:04 pm » [Don Paolo: [facepalm]]
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:04 pm » [Mei: [facepalm]]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:04 pm » Baoshi narrows his eyes a little. "...my freinds, may I have a moment?"
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:04 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:03 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:03 pm » "They don't look THAT tough..." "I hear that they're just glorified muscle the guild hired to keep us in line." "But they stood up for us." "Sure, until we get to harbor. THEN on go the chains." "I heard one of them has some glowing monster in his room! He dabbles with demons, I'm sure of it!"
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:02 pm » What they saying
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:02 pm » ShunOOC: Cruuuuuud.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:02 pm » Alright... you guys can hear mutterings from the people around the hold. A few quiet voices....
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:01 pm » Fuzzy: *all distracted*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:00 pm » Baoshi: *properly paranoid*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:59 pm » 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=2
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:59 pm » 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=5 < Mei: [awake now]
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:58 pm » I should get an awareness excellency
chicgeek « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:58 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:58 pm » 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=3
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:58 pm » Shun is excused
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:58 pm » WeiOOC: ...Maybe, but still...
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:58 pm » including the unconcious one?
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:57 pm » Fuzzy: *carries Shun*
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:57 pm » ok
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:57 pm » 1d10=5
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:57 pm » Ok... as Alabaster leads you all back up, I need everyone to make wits + awareness checks
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:57 pm » Baoshi: For now, I think mister scholar needs a nappy time.
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:57 pm » ShunOOC: What about the crystal thingie? No I'm right. useless presently. no controls
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:56 pm » Eeeep...
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:56 pm » Mei: .......yeeeeah. We're definitely getting a crate. For that. If we get that. What he said.
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:56 pm » WeiOOC: ...Yeeah, Methinks you might have the wrong idea, Shun
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:56 pm » [Ah, so that's what it is.]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:56 pm » Baoshi: If we were to buy it, we;d be locking it in a *crate*, away from him. I assur eyou!
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:55 pm » (Shun's background activation conditon was failing a Lore check of success threshold 3 or lower)
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:55 pm » heh
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:55 pm » ShunOOC: Dangit, What'd I say?! I wou;dn't blow it up. Things just a hunk of crystal right now.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:54 pm » Alabaster: ...yeah. I'm not gonna sell this thing to you guys if he get sit.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:54 pm » Baoshi: *sighs* I;m sorry, Alabaster. I think he... reacted wierd with the artifact. At least now, you know its powerful...
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:54 pm » Deka: *whisper to Baoshi* At least he didn't blow up the ship
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:54 pm » Alabaster: I... think it might be best if we all leave now. If you don't mind.
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:54 pm » Shun:*ko'd currently, please leave a message*
Claire « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:54 pm » Fuzzy: *catches Shun* Um... I think he should go lie down.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:53 pm » Baoshi tries to catch him, supporting shun a little.
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:53 pm » Shun: I...oog... ow ow ow... I...*slumps over*
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:53 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:53 pm » Ok, Alabaster looks a bit weirded out by Shun, but Baoshi's successfully calmed him down a bit.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:53 pm » Baoshi: *punches Shun gently in the arm* Shun you impulsive hermity c arrot hed, knock it off! *hisses it*
Demothesis « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:53 pm » Shun: Why would I explode it? That'd be silly. I'd just change the way the wood warps along the hull a bit. We'd get there 3 days earlier!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:52 pm » 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=9

_________________
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don’t talk" -Tuco, The Good the Bad and the Ugly

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted Quest Logs VIII
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:05 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2656
Quote:
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:02 am » Not that we coudln't continue playing, but yeah. So what did everyone think?
Claire « Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:02 am » Wheeeeeeeeeeee!
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:02 am » Wei: *smiling* Sounds like something we should try some time
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:02 am » Yaaaay!
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:02 am » And we're gonna wrap it there for tonight
chicgeek « Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:01 am » Dusk: *Thinking, 'oh, dear...'*
Claire « Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:01 am » Fuzzy: I'm being subtle... I'm wearing a hat...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:01 am » Baoshi: Having or enjoying a manner of action that is not overt.
chicgeek « Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:01 am » Dusk: Well, if one has to land in a new place, during a party sounds good. *lightly*
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:01 am » Wei: *really low* Suuuuuuuuuuubtle?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:00 am » That makes him frown a little, raising an eyebrow. "...That sounds... ominous. And yes, Wei. Suuuuub-tle."
Wallycaine « Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:00 am » Wei: Subtle?
Professor Zobot « Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:00 am » "There's a big controversy over some woman named the Awakened Propetess" who is coming to the city today... or so I'm told.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:59 pm » Alabaster laughs at Baoshi. "Second of all... today there seems to be something going on... some weird sort of holiday going on. All I can tell is that they're celebrating the arrival of someone important."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:59 pm » baoshi smacks his forhead. "Well, *yes*, but we could *pretend* to be being subtle..."
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:59 pm » Wei: ...Speak for yourself, Baoshi.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:59 pm » (fair enough)
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:59 pm » (Are we in the room with her? That'd make it easier to watch her...)
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:59 pm » Dusk: *smiles* And second of all?
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:59 pm » (Ikki is still asleep... although Demo asked me to wait until he could play next time to have her wake up)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:58 pm » Baosho coughs, and looks up at the ceiling. "....Don;t be silly. We;re patriotic citizins of the empire.... don;t smirk at us like that.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:58 pm » (Speaking of Dragon Blooded, how's Ikki?)
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:57 pm » Fuzzy: Oooooh...
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:57 pm » Alabaster smirks. "First of all, after a result of the fall of Thorns, Dragon Blooded from around the world are being recalled to the scavenger lands to muster a new army and try to retake the city. Chiascuro only has a skeleton crew of mortal Immaculates in the city and only ONE Dragon blooded leading them. Thought that might make you smile."
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:57 pm » (Wei as a bard! I like it)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:56 pm » Baoshi looks up, smiling. "Yes?"
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:55 pm » He sniffs. "I've gotten in touch with local Merchant buddies of mine, and there's some news you guys could use."
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:54 pm » After all of this, a man pops his head itno the cabin. Alabaster stares at all of you. "'ey, boys and girls. Just looked in to tell you all that we've sighed Chiascuro. We'll be there before the end of the day."
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:54 pm » Wei: Well... would you like to help me come up with some stories to teach people? I'm a bit of a singer, but I probably don't know as much about the past as you...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:54 pm » Aww...
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:53 pm » Annielle: Y-yes...
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:53 pm » Wei: *shrug* And sometimes, the lessons of history can be important... even if only the broadest strokes are conveyed...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:52 pm » D'awww...
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:52 pm » Wei: Well, I was just thinking... there's so much history out there, getting people to listen to it can be hard...
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:52 pm » I want a set of cleeses named after the pacman ghosts.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:51 pm » IkkyOOC: ...well... if you're sure they'll help...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:51 pm » Dream Ruby: Kyu! *holds up rabbit ears*
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:50 pm » Pffff...
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:50 pm » IkkyOOC: *Looking at Dream Ruby* ...so you're SURE this makeover will help me not be hated by all of them?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:47 pm » Baoshi blinks, and smiles a little... hugging Dusk warmly. "Heh... of course. It... it really is. It;s okay. I mean, it isn;t... but... we can get through it."
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:47 pm » BRB, gotta PM Wei something
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:47 pm » Fuzzy: *hugs Mei!*
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:46 pm » cya
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:46 pm » Dusk: Baoshi? Can I have a hug, too? This is all a little overwhelming.
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:45 pm » actually I need to get going again, sorry
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:45 pm » Annielle looks at him. "Huh?"
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:45 pm » Wei: *sits down near Annielle* You know... I've always heard it's easiest to make people remember things they hear in a song or story...
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:44 pm » Wei: *pats baoshi on the head* Yeah, yeah...
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:44 pm » Err... sorry Hawk... you didn't miss much except a lot of backstory you'll see when the log is posted.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:43 pm » .
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:43 pm » Fuzzy: We should find the thing so everyone can be happy forever. *likes this idea!*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:43 pm » Baoshi: ....Leggo, Wei. *embarassed*
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:42 pm » Too bad I caught the tail end of this reading
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:41 pm » (brb)
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:41 pm » Annielle: *Blushes and looks at him* Thank you...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:41 pm » Baoshi: ...heh. I think I;d like that too. You;re a very noble soul, annielle.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:40 pm » Annielle: there's so much we've forgotten... I'd be happy if I could just help people remember a little tiny bit.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:40 pm » Annielle: You don't need to thank me for that! This book is part of HISTORY! It's important... I don't really understand most of it, but I know it is! And someday I'll be able to read it all and learn what's inside and use what I can to help people learn more about who we are and who we were.
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:39 pm » Fuzzy: Hee hee...
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:39 pm » Wei: *ruffles his hair* Oh, you know you love it...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:39 pm » He does smile, though.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:39 pm » Baoshi starts a little, and then quietly hugs her back. "...I sort of did. Thank you... and tnak you for keeping this book safe. It's... important I th- dammit, Wei.... *grumblerumble*"
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:38 pm » Wei: ...He usually does. *hugs Baoshi too*
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:38 pm » So much d'awwww.
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:38 pm » D'awwww...
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:38 pm » D;aww...
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:37 pm » At this, Annielle darts forward and starts hugging you, Baoshi. "Um, I'm sorry, but you looked like you needed this..."
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:37 pm » brb
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:37 pm » Wei: *smiles back* Quite...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:37 pm » Baoshi smiles at her, a honestly cheerful expression... well, a good fake one, anyways. "It;s allright."
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:37 pm » Wei: No, no kitten kicking...
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:37 pm » Annielle: *Smiles weakly* Well, at least no one was kicking kitten!*
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:36 pm » Dusk: No, dear. No kittens at all.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:36 pm » "If anyone is reading this, if anyone even remembers how to read this... all I ever wanted to do was make the pain stop. If the Terminal is used responsibly, it could put a stop to all the suffering and pain that mortals must endure. I've hidden the Unbound Coil within that silly temple they built for me, and I think that Naverra stole the Fingerbone. I don't know where the last part is. Please make a brighter future...."
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:35 pm » Dusk: *clears her throat, softly* You might as well know the last page. *doesn't share it with Annielle-say she passes it on while we were reading amongst ourselves*
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:35 pm » Annielle: Um... you don't look very good... Those pages didn't have anything scary on them, like someone kicking kittens, did they?"
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:34 pm » Baoshi glances at her, and weakly pats annielle's back. "....they were very helpful. And araid so."
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:33 pm » Fuzzy: *thinks* Before you were born?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:33 pm » Baoshi: The thing I am is destined from birth. No good.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:33 pm » Annielle looks at you all. "Um... did any of those pages make sense? I was only able to translate a few at the beginning..."
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:33 pm » Mei: Sidereals are destined for it, sadly.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:32 pm » Dusk: *sitting very still* Oh, dear...
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:31 pm » Fuzzy: Before we Exalted, maybe?
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:31 pm » Wei: *shrug* Like there was ever a time it wasn't going to?
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:30 pm » Fuzzy: Eeeeep... yes.
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:30 pm » Mei: Most likely.
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:30 pm » Deka: Probably
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:30 pm » Baoshi cleanrs hsi throat a little, looking... troubled. "Well... this is... oh, hell with it. This is all going to bite us in the collective hinders somehow, won;t it."
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:29 pm » [gtg for now - dinner]
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:28 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:27 pm » Eee.....
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:26 pm » Hmmm.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:26 pm » contact me in chat, Chic. I don't see you online
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:26 pm » Eeeeeep...
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:25 pm » I am.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:25 pm » Ooooooh dear.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:25 pm » This is the last page that Mei can read... there's one more, which I'll be PMing privately to Dusk if she's online in chat
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:24 pm » "-but that instance has not been reproducable. This morning Alijahna startled me out of my meditations, in tears. The poor girl had been acting as a midwife to her sister during her birthing, and apparently the child had innate conditions that were killing it. They went well beyond Alijahna's skillsl to treat, evne after I had rewarded her loyalty. She bugged me to save the newborn boy, but my innate powers are impotent against <unidentifiable word> defects, and any sorcery I could use would have taken too long to set into motion. She pleaded with me to use the unbound coil, which i did only at great reluctance. The apothesis seems to have worked, although we'll have to monitor the boy for several days before I can be sure. And I must be careful. After the Coil was broken, the energy leak has grown too pronounced for extensive use like this, and the price too high to be used regularly. If I can recover what was stolen, perhaps it can be fixed, but I don't trust myself like I used to. I have no desire to end up like Kabuto."
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:21 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:21 pm » Baoshi: What Mei said.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:20 pm » Dusk: Maybe she meant one of the dying?
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:20 pm » The next entry seems to be far, FAR forward in time.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:19 pm » "I don't know where I'll go... no one is left... no one..."
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:19 pm » Mei: ...terminals?
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:19 pm » "I took one of the terminals with me. Without it, the Snare can't be used in that manner anymore. I never thought he'd go so far. And I still don't understand what Ini meant when she apologized..."
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:17 pm » Mei: [sigh] I get the feeling this doesn't end well...
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:17 pm » The next entry seems to be written in a hasty script. "Aurora is gone. She ran into the Wyld, and perhaps she's gone forever. The Huntress stayed behind to try and stop the Enemy. Ini won't let me stay with her and help, but I can feel them fighitng up there. I'm terrified that the Knight is dead, and poor Julietta... Toshiro is still inside, though. Toshiro can help Ini, I hope."
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:17 pm » Wei: Huh... So we've pretty much confirmed that Ebon-Blooded/Samuel is the same person, and used to be this groups friend.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:17 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:16 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:14 pm » Baoshi: I... think I made a promise. To someone... to protect someone else. Possibly from themself.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:14 pm » After that... there appear to be more pages missing.
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:14 pm » Mei: The Great Contagion?
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:13 pm » Wei: ...Kay. And I remember something about that... Apparently the other me had to stop Samuel, I'd assume, from visiting Julietta... didn't actually hear the names, but I think that's what it was about
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:12 pm » The next page is just a single sentence. "Gods forgive them."
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:12 pm » Fuzzy: ...a mountain mountain?
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:11 pm » Dusk: Okay...like you said, baoshi-not me. Past self, different person.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:11 pm » Baoshi: 'I' is not the right word...
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:11 pm » "I don't think it's just me... a strange illness seems to have claimed the lives of several mortals... The Eclipse Knight thinks it has something to do with being so close to the Wyld. The Huntress and her Twin are looking around for The Enemy, but it's been days since we've heard back from them. Ini and Toshiro seem to be acting funny too... I've never seen Ini so...distant. Kabuto's especially worried about the illness; it doesn't seem like any of my charms or mundane sorcery can counteract it, and nearly everyone whose been infected has died. The only person whose still struggling to live is Julietta... Oh poor Julietta... Kabuto's sealed himself up with her in a quarentine... he refuses to ignore this problem and won't listen to reason about infecting himself."
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:10 pm » Wei: Weird... So what kinda moutain, while I'm thinkinga bout it, Fuzzy?
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:10 pm » Dusk: So I do something horrible, weep, then don't remember why I was upset? Yep, unbalanced.
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:10 pm » ok I am done with the dishes for now
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:09 pm » Mei: Oh dear...?
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:08 pm » "I... I don't feel right. There are days I don't remember living through, yet I see writing in my journal and I don't remember writing it! I asked Ini about it, and she said I spent half of last week bedridden, sobbing to myself... I don't understand why I would do that..."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:08 pm » Baoshi: What did someone else entierly who you have shoulder the karmic shoulder load of do, Dusk. Not 'you'.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:08 pm » Dusk: Okay, this is freaking me out.
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:07 pm » Fuzzy: Ooooh...
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:07 pm » Wei: *drawing of staff, anyways*
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:07 pm » Dusk:...what did I do?
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:07 pm » Wei: ...Well, that's interesting. *Points at staff* This thing apparently can knock ghosts back into the wheel of reincarnation...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:07 pm » Oooooooh dear.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:06 pm » And then the next entry is tear-stained and runs on for several pages lamenting the horror of mortality and the suffering of all her mortal friends and how she felt powerless to stop it and how worthless and useless and terrible she is
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:06 pm » Dusk: This sounds ominous....
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:06 pm » Fuzzy: She could make a mountain! *points at a picture*
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:05 pm » "We've done it. All of us, together, were able to craft the Maker's final design. What an amazing device... yet there doesn't seem to be any worthwhile use for it as long as the world remains at peace. I'm glad of this
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:05 pm » Wei: What'd you find, Fuzzy? *is looking at a design for a staff*
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:05 pm » Oh?
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:04 pm » Then.... it gets a bit... odd.
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:04 pm » Wei: *looking over a design* Huh... Very interesting...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:04 pm » ToshiroOOC: Hiya, new boy! *waves at Kejak*
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:04 pm » (Guys? I'd had a hard day. All the giggling so far has cheered me up immensely. You all are fun!)
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:04 pm » [Mei: That can't be the right translation.]
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:03 pm » Fuzzy: That's neat! It seems complicated, though... *looking at one of the pictures*
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:03 pm » WeiOOC: ...Kejak's a great big ellipsis?
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:03 pm » SakuraOOC: But he's right. You are a great big..'
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:02 pm » DuskOOC: What? Baoshi said it, not me!
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:02 pm » KejakOOC: That hurt my feelings, Sakura!
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm » Kay..
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm » odd... I don't see you on, Wally..PM me?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm » Baoshi: I think this part says 'Kejak is a great big...'
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm » Fuzzy: Ooooooh...
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm » Or you can just PM it over the MSW
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm » Dusk: Is that a tofu making machine?
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:00 pm » *nod* I'm online...
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:00 pm » Ok... Wally, are you online? I need to PM you and Claire something.
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:00 pm » *enjoying the int excellency*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:00 pm » Not even close.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:59 pm » 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=1
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:59 pm » BBCode 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=4
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:59 pm » Wei: *has a chance at half a clue!* 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=7
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:58 pm » FuzzyOOC: Bah...
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:58 pm » 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=3
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:58 pm » 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=1 < Mei: Wheee!
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:58 pm » (Yes, it has, Claire)
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:58 pm » (4 m personal)
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:58 pm » I'll roll, too-why not?
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:58 pm » Wei: Yeah... I do too, a little bit
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:58 pm » (also, it's been more than an hour since we looked at the death laser, right?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:57 pm » And Jane: I can't just tell you that, you'd have to make your roll
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:57 pm » "....Anyone else have a headache looking at the diagrams? Anyone?"
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:57 pm » Wheee!
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:57 pm » You can try, Fuzzy, but you take a 1-die penalty.
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:57 pm » Can we try the int+lore check without knowing Old Realm?
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:56 pm » How high?
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:56 pm » Hee hee hee...
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:56 pm » Offhand references to thigns such as "amino acids" and "essence-based power conduits" and other nonsensensical such things
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:56 pm » "....hmm... fascinating..."
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:56 pm » woooow.....
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:56 pm » *lifeforms
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:56 pm » but they all appear to be... schematics. Designs for vehicles, devices... and life.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:55 pm » Most of which are too faded or worn to really notice. And nearly all of the ones you DO have some ability to understand bieng way, WAAAY too complicated to figure out iwthout a REALLY high Intelligence + Lore skill
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:55 pm » What kind of things?
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:55 pm » Dusk: I wish I remembered this...knowing just part of the story is tantalizing.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:55 pm » There are, at times, just pages and pages of what look to be sketches of things.
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:54 pm » Fuzzy: Darn it... maybe next adventure we can do something in the north.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:54 pm » Baoshi: Possibly...
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:54 pm » Sakura's diary becomes very...different... now. There's bloodstained pages where she mentions "security almost killed us. Difficult to fight at full strenght when you want to preserve all the amazing designs of the great maker"
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:53 pm » Dusk: And now we're south. South enough, I wonder?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:53 pm » Baoshi: Hmmm....
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:53 pm » Eventually, their entire circle, as well as hundreds of human servants, came to live there.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:52 pm » Dusk: *nods*
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:52 pm » Wei: ...That's interesting.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:52 pm » It goes on to mention how the sage Kabuto gathered all his friends together to lead them far south to a great discovery he found... something he refers to as "The Lost Workshop"
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:52 pm » (Annielle did see Fuzzy in warform, and I think at least one of us all glowy-hmm....)
Hawkwolf « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:50 pm » need to do dishes first but here
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:50 pm » The next readable page reads as follows: "-but we thought he had died. He certainly looked like he had when we met him next. Hair all dischevaled like a birds nest, body nearly emaciated, leaning on a staff made of gossamer for support. He was being helped by the Huntress, who had discovered him with her Twin near the southern borders of her domain. Mumbling about having found the Workshop, and about some manner of prototypes attacking him. But prototypes of what?"
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:49 pm » Wei: Interesting...
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:48 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:48 pm » Baoshi: Of course.
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:47 pm » [Mei: Note to self: Exact societal change.]
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:46 pm » DuskOOC: Oh, goody.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:45 pm » Annielle: But that was long before we discovered the true path of The Immaculates...
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:45 pm » Annielle: ...I... my great grandfather supposedly brought it with him from a pilgrimage he journied on north of Thorns... there was a ruined place of power there that held some significance to whatever religion he was part of
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:43 pm » Dusk: Anniellle, what can you tell us of how your family came to have it?
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:43 pm » The next fully readable page I'm going to quote verbatim.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:43 pm » Annielle mentions that her family's been trying to work to translate this log for generations.
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:43 pm » Fuzzy: ?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:43 pm » Baoshi: .....Oooohhhhh....
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:43 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:42 pm » Wei: ...Name, Eye... My previous incarnation had it rough, it seems...
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:42 pm » There's one thing written in overtop of the other page, much more recently... in a differnet color ink, in a differnet hand. "This writing... why does it make me feel like I know this person? Why do I dream of her when I sleep? Why do I want to cry when I think of it? WHAT AM I?"
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:42 pm » Dusk: Well, this was interesting. Cryptic, but interesting.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:41 pm » There's talk of a war. Another stray page is mostly too illegible after a long LONG time period, but you two can narrowly make out something about a war between two great kings, and a Knight losing an eye....
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:40 pm » (oaky-now I can't help but think of Ebon as Sam)
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:39 pm » At this point, many pages of the journal are missing... there's one stray page that mentions something about Kabuto going off on a long journey to find "Something left to explore"
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:39 pm » Baoshi: .....8twitch*
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:39 pm » [rimshot!!]
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:39 pm » What did their arms look like? They must have been well-developed from hugging each other, or something.
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:39 pm » Wei: *cringe* ...I think we've met half of that pair, at least...
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:38 pm » Well, men-and-women-at-arms.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:38 pm » Sakura goes on to mention two more... two dear friends, a married couple known as Samael and Julietta, dragon blooded men-at-arms who served Sakura.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:38 pm » Baoshi: Oh, sure. Name. Voice. Eyes.
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:37 pm » Wei: I know! I mean... I didn't even know you could sell your name.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:36 pm » Baoshi: This is a lot of important lore...
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:36 pm » Hee!
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:35 pm » (I know what he';ll say. 'There were fewer back then.")
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:35 pm » Fuzzy: *will ask Shun how many spells there are later*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:34 pm » Baoshi: *...huh*
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:34 pm » WeiOOC: *makes the same remarks about Shun evolving into Kabutops*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:34 pm » ((Buh? Pfffttt... fair enough. XD))
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:34 pm » [So Toshiro is Taoshi.]
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:33 pm » *snerk*
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:33 pm » (I'm basiclaly asking you guys very nicely to switch the names around in your memory)
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:33 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:33 pm » (Err... I kinda screwed up... I think that Toshiro is supposed to be a sidereal and Kabuto was meant to be the solar sage
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:33 pm » Wei: ...Maybe?
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:33 pm » Fuzzy: Maybe there aren't a lot of spells.
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:32 pm » Wei: ...Definitely Shun. All of the spells? Really?
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:32 pm » *snerk*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:32 pm » Baoshi: *looks shun-grumpy* Well.... that *is* interesring...
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:32 pm » Although Sakura mentions that that was kinda just a reputation he cultivated to appear a bit smarter than he may really have been.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:31 pm » And a man who was said to be a master of all the spells. All of them
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:31 pm » Fuzzy: I think it's neat!
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:31 pm » A man who focused on studying the races of the world and how they worked.
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:31 pm » Wei: *realizes Shun isn't in the room, and points towards the right room*
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:30 pm » Wei: *points to Shun*
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:30 pm » Joining them was a man known as Toshiro, a solar sage who was a brilliant inventor and innovator.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:30 pm » Dusk: I gues...it's still weirding me out, though.
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:30 pm » Wei: This thing is kinda useful, at least as far as finding out a little of what happened way back then
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:29 pm » OOCBaoshi: *monch monch monch* S;aright. Just hadda say it.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:28 pm » (Sorry Baoshi... have a cupcake in return)
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:28 pm » [Mei: Hey, Baoshi, do the windy thing!]
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:27 pm » Fuzzy: Sort of.
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:27 pm » Fuzzy: Oooooh... I'm ahead!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:27 pm » Baoshi: *inwarly: AAAAA DAMMIT I HATE PAST LIVES AND OH GOD PROPHECIES AAAAA okay done it;s thinking time now."
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:27 pm » err...god/goddess.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:27 pm » Sakura does mention that Aurora, though oddly possessing only three forms, which is not only rare, but unheard of for a lunar, was rather well-favored by her goddess.
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:27 pm » WeiOOC: Typically... though the name that comes to mind for my past is Eclipse Knight... S
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:26 pm » Isn't the intersection of sun and moon an Eclipse?
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:26 pm » [snicker]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:25 pm » Hehehehee...
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:25 pm » *sun and MOON!
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:25 pm » Oh, sorry-misread.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:25 pm » *sun and mood
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:25 pm » A man only referred to as existing between the intersection of sun and mood
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:25 pm » Baoshi: *grumbling and rubbing his forhead*
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:24 pm » Err...the Nameless Military leader IS the general
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:24 pm » Who was said to have learned more about the Wyld beyond Creation than any living soul ever did.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:24 pm » Dusk: Maybe Shun is the nameless military leader, and you were this general.
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:24 pm » Wei: Or used to be, or whatever tense is appropriate
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:23 pm » It was through Sakura and Ini that this general met his lover and mate, a lunar woman and sorceress named Aurora...
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:23 pm » Wei: ...Actually, I'm pretty sure I'm the nameless one.
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:23 pm » Fuzzy: "Lunar people" isn't a lunar...
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:23 pm » [Mei: That's... Fuzzy? We've only got the one Lunar.]
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:23 pm » (Another reason for Dusk to have copied this=we can read it and talk about it privately now)
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:22 pm » A man who existed "Between the intersection of sun and moon", and distinguished himself as a peerless general who fought horrorterrors beyond creation alongside the Lunar people.
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:22 pm » WeiOOC: ...If you used to be Kabuto, does that mean you're a really big crab with sickles for hands now?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:22 pm » Baoshi: .... P... that... seems to be how things are lining up... gnrgm
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:21 pm » And a great military leader, a solar Exalt who was apparently nameless, although Sakura mentions once that this solar Exalt apparently traded his name to a Celestial God for a blessing of great power.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:21 pm » Dusk: Baoshi? Was Kabuto you?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:21 pm » Baoshi: ....*looks like he has a headache*
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:21 pm » Interesting.....
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:20 pm » Something about kalideoscopes...
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:20 pm » Among these people are listed Kabuto, antoher sidereal who developed a style of martial arts that seems... garbled. If it's being translated right, the words make no sense.
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:20 pm » Fuzzy: Huh...
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:20 pm » Dusk: I...don't remember any of this.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:20 pm » Baoshi: ....*faint twitch*
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:20 pm » Wei: Huh... Any mention of who the other people are? *assuming they're translating as they talk*
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:20 pm » Mei: Ini... I'm pretty sure that's... me.
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:19 pm » (Mei does.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:19 pm » Later on, the two are listed as having countless adventures, where they met a group of friends who they eventually bound together with in a great magical ritual which "Connected our hearts, across time and space."
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:18 pm » (Well, Dusk doesn't know that name)
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:18 pm » Mei: !
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:18 pm » A chosen of the Maiden of Secrets named Ini...
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:18 pm » WeiOOC: ...Wait, does that mean the Ebon's just trying to kill me over the 200 jade I owe him? I seem to recall something about 10% interest, annually...*starts doing math*
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:18 pm » Of particular note in the earlier days are consistent references to a friend she apaprently grew up with... who exalted alongside herself after seeing a great secret reflected in a pool of water
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:17 pm » *snerk*
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:17 pm » Pffffff...
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:17 pm » DuskOOC: I'm collecting interest on thayt, pal! Since the first age, taht'll be...*smiles*
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:16 pm » KejakOOC: I'm not returning that fifty jade I owed you, Sakura!
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:16 pm » Dusk: *reading*
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:15 pm » Mei: I think that actually says that.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:15 pm » She was apparently a brilliant medicinal genius and scattered through the entire text are drawings and sketches of human anatomy, as well as... other, less discernable anatomies
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:15 pm » *snerk*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:15 pm » Baoshi: Don;t be rediculous. This bit says 'Kejop is a great big...
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:15 pm » The book appears to be the lifetime journal of a woman in the first age named Sakura, although she doesn't list a last name anywhere... it begins when she first exalts, and there's a lot of events and references to people you don't quite understand. "She who lives in her name"... things like that. The early bits are all fairly dry, speaking about medicinal techniques and theories and procedures she apparently invented.... Sakura, for example, was the first solar to come up wiht a theory that diseases could be spread by tiny organisms the human eye couldn't see.
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:14 pm » Wei: No, no, it's obviously referring to Aligator Mines! *is pointing to a blank part of the paper*
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:13 pm » *snerk*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:12 pm » Baoshi: ...>Something about... treacle mines?
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:12 pm » Wei: *gives Fuzzy consolitary head pats*
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:12 pm » Sorry Fuzzy... Ok... so Dusk and Mei can read it... Fuzzy and Baoshi can't really make heads or tails about it, though. (Need at least 2 successes to read it)
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:11 pm » Dusk:BBCode 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=6
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:11 pm » FuzzyOOC: *has no dots in linguistics* Siiiiighhhh...
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:11 pm » WeiOOC: Wei no need articles. Wei no need proper grammer...
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:11 pm » [Mei: [drops and rolls]]
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:11 pm » *snerk*... very true
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:11 pm » 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=7 < Mei: ON FIRE!
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:10 pm » Oh goodness.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:10 pm » Err...yes, Dusk can.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:10 pm » @Wei: No, no... it's "Languages? Wei don't need no stinking languages!"
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:10 pm » FuzzyOOC: Darn it...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:10 pm » Dang.
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:10 pm » WeiOOC: Well... I don't anyways
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:10 pm » 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=3
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:10 pm » can I also make a linguistics/intelligence check?
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:10 pm » (Yes, Dusk can copy it... as long as she's willing to put up with Anielle hovering over her like a worried mother hen while she works. Annielle is terrified of something happening to her book)
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:10 pm » WeiOOC: ...Languages? We dont' need no stinking languages!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:09 pm » OOCbaoshi: I;ve been speaking Cyphered Old Relm ages...
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:09 pm » There's a variable success rate here, though: THe higher your roll, the more you can read
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:09 pm » Oh, Dusk speaks Old Realm.
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:09 pm » Mei speaks Old realm.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:09 pm » (Would Dusk have been able to copy it-that is, just in case Annielle wanted o part company with us?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:09 pm » Make a Linguistics + Intelligence check. Also, if you don't speak OLD realm, you're plum outta luck
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:09 pm » Fuzzy: Ooooh... I can be good with cyphers...
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:09 pm » Yeah, she did
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:09 pm » Baoshi will give it a look. "Cypher? I handle those sometimes..."
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:08 pm » Can Mei read it?
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:07 pm » She looks at all of you. "Err... um... but there's some problems. For starters, it's in terrible condition... there are pages missing... and it's written in a language I can't quite understand, and I think it's in a cypher beyond that."
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:07 pm » Wei: But then it'll be really Coooold...
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:07 pm » Fuzzy-you promised her ghost brother that we'd protect Anielle, right?
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:07 pm » Fuzzy: Next time we have to flee a doomed city helter-skelter for our lives, can we go north?
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:07 pm » Annielle is willing to let you guys look at it, sure.
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:06 pm » Mei: [summer clothes!]
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:06 pm » Er... yes. about the book
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:06 pm » Baoshi: .....*stubbornly wearing his robes still*
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:06 pm » Wei: *nod* Yeeah... it is really hot around here...
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:06 pm » Before we land-have we ever gotten to talk to the girl with the sakura book, or find out if any of us can read it?
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:06 pm » Fuzzy: Bluuuuuuh... hooooooooot...
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:05 pm » Wei: *hanging out, and is really glad the ship didn't explode*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:05 pm » Baoshi: *owes mister Merchant a small favor since the whole... you know.. .vengfull ghost thing*
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:05 pm » Where the heat is as oppressive as the day is long and where traders from around the world gather to offer exotic goods and foods.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:05 pm » Eventually, after the 3 weeks I said would pass, you guys show up at the sunny desert city that is known as the Jewel of the south... Chiascuro.
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:04 pm » Mei: [working on her Essence upgrade]
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:04 pm » And Mei was... meditating. Again.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:04 pm » Meanwhile, the ship sails south... the weather growing warmer and more tropical... as the sun hangs high over head.
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:04 pm » . . .
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:04 pm » Fuzzy and Dusk are babysitting Ikki.
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:03 pm » Anyways... when we last left off... hm... Ok, Shun just started developing the five minute flu and had to be quarentined with Desus to avoid infecting anyone else.
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:02 pm » Next Dresden files comes out early April.....
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:01 pm » Dr. viktor: *gently carries the Puppy and triplets to their own bed*
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:01 pm » Claire: Yeep! *shoo'd*
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:01 pm » Foo Dog Puppy: *Pouts at being shooed out of chat!*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:01 pm » Triplets: *sleepy cuddles*
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:01 pm » Ok... well then... *Shoos the MSW characters out of chat, except the triplets who can stay because they're sleepy and I don't want to wake them up*
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:01 pm » Now I'm being reminded of the Dresden files.
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:00 pm » Claire: *shows Da the claws Master made her*
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:00 pm » D'awwww...
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:59 pm » jaeger triplets witha guardian Foo dog...why not?
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:59 pm » D'awwww...
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:58 pm » Puppy: *Yips at them and nuzzles the triplets, adopting them near-instantaneously*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:58 pm » Triplet: Awa. *sleepy hugs*
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:58 pm » Wheee!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:58 pm » Eta: Awww... um... um... oh! *toddles over to the Triplets* Claire doesn; come to theirw howse usuawy... 8sts the puppy with them* Maybe you can be theiw puppy?
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:56 pm » Foo Dog Puppy: *Whibbles at Eta*
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:56 pm » Also, Hi All!
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:56 pm » Well, we'll play a bit, but more low-key stuff, then
Wallycaine « Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:55 pm » Either way works for me... *is tired, but willing to play* :D
Jane Narbon « Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:55 pm » Hiiii!
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:54 pm » Well... I wasn't sure if we would or not. Everyone (Tinker and Claire) siad they were gonna be late and Demo couldn't play today
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:54 pm » Claire: Claaaaws... *hasn't noticed the dog yet*
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:54 pm » Oh, are we playing tonight? I thought you said we were taking a break-but whee!'
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:54 pm » Eta: ..Awwww! *hugs the puppy* ...but... Cwaiwe is scawed of dogs....
Professor_Tinker « Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:53 pm » Heya!
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:53 pm » Laitu: *polishes wiffle bat!*
Claire « Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:53 pm » Hi, Wally!
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:53 pm » Hey Wally!
chicgeek « Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:53 pm » Hi, wally!
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:52 pm » But first... *Gives Eta a foo dog puppy, which yaps at him and wags it's celestial tail*
Professor Zobot « Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:52 pm » So yeah... maybe we should start that thing that we do?

_________________
"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!" -Marvin the Martian

Spam Poison. I think.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Translated by phpBB.fr © 2007, 2008 phpBB.fr
This site is hosted by Free-Forums.org - get a forum for free. Get coupon codes.
MultiForums powered by echoPHP phpBB MultiForums