Comics by Shaenon II

Mad science has never been so cute!
It is currently Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:54 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Exalted Quest Logs IX
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:16 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2656
Quote:
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:14 am » Baoshi: ...yeeess... some? But we need that to.. you know. Live on.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:14 am » Deka: *paints some jade yellow*
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:14 am » Er... about that.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:14 am » *nudges Mei* Still have those chunks of.....the stuff they gave you that you can transform?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:14 am » Just in different ways.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:14 am » Any of Desus' final forms are amazing.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:14 am » But it's still TECHINCALLY possible. And I planned for a unique form if it ever acutally happened. It's not what oyu have to do, though
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:13 am » I am aware of how unlikely it would be, Jane
Claire « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:13 am » Fuzzy: Eeeee! *hugs!*
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:13 am » Y....yellow Jade? You know how rare that stuff is, right?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:13 am » Oooh....
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:12 am » Desus: *Looks at Fuzzy* Fuzzy! *Nuzzles*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:12 am » Fun fact: If Desus is ever fed enough yellow jade to advance to a next stage, he will go from whatever stage he's on to his final stage.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:12 am » Baoshi: ...*cannot wait to fill Desus; head with harmless nonsense, like any good Uncle*
Claire « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:12 am » Fuzzy: ...am I not an Auntie?
Claire « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:12 am » Hee hee hee...
chicgeek « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:11 am » I like Wei's idea. If we get a wagon/cart, we are soo painting it like that. *grins*
Demothesis « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:11 am » and indeed Desus is awesomely cute.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:11 am » Deka: d'awwww *hugs*
Demothesis « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:11 am » heh ok. I'm good for a while more, but alright
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:11 am » Desus: *Nuzzling Deka* Antie!
Claire « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:11 am » Sooooo cuuuuuuuute!
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:11 am » heh
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:10 am » Desus is adorableness concentrated!
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:10 am » D'awwwww
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:10 am » Ok... as adorable as all this is, I'm gonna call it here. People have sleep to go to and I don't wanna keep people up
chicgeek « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:10 am » Hee!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:10 am » Baoshi has learned Level Four Lietech: Lies To Children! (Super effective when the real explanation will make no sense)
Demothesis « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:09 am » Shun: Heh, You and Desus both apparently.*ruffles Fuzzies hair* And good boy, that should help you be extra sneaky*skritchs*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:09 am » Baoshi: I bet you;re the fastest digger there is. *beams*
chicgeek « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:09 am » ..okay, this is the most adorable thing ever.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:08 am » Desus: *Lifts a claw* Desus cawn dig good!
Claire « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:08 am » Fuzzy: I'm gonna bap them until they promise to be good.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:08 am » Desus: *Pretty confused, but trusting all his elders*
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:08 am » Wei: ...*tries not to D'awwwww out loud again*
chicgeek « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:07 am » Dusk: *hugs Desus* They aren't all bad people. They've just been taught that we're bad. And there's a lot of them. So, we're just being careful. We'll teach them we're good, but it'll take time.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:07 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:07 am » Desus nods his head at Shun. "Ok... I cawn hide, daddy..."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:07 am » Baoshi: ...*kneels down* Your daddy and the rest of us are on a secret mission! So we have to be very quiet, and not let people know who we are for a while. And you;re a brave boy, so we know we can trust you to help us keep secrets.
Demothesis « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:06 am » Shun: Heh, I'm sure you will. But you have to be careful about when to bite.
Claire « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:06 am » Fuzzy: *proud of Desus*
Claire « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:06 am » Fuzzy: Good boy!
Demothesis « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:06 am » Shun: only semi hiding though,
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:06 am » Desus: I bite the bad peowle! Kwar!
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:06 am » Wei: So we're kinda hiding for right now...
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:05 am » Wei: *chuckles* Yes, yes he is... but not everybody likes sun kings these days, Desus
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:05 am » [IT'S SCOOBY-DOO!!]
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:05 am » [Hey, I just realized. We have 4 solars (Dusk, Shun, Wei, Deka); two boys, two girls, and a talking dog dragon.]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:04 am » Baoshi: A cart to travel in, eventualy. and... oh dear. Desus needs The Talk.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:04 am » Dusk: And, 'daddy'-*grins at Shun* As proud as I am of Desus, do you think maybe he should just talk around us? I don't know what the smart answer is here....
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:04 am » Desus: ... *he tilts his head* Why daddy hide? Daddy's a sun king!
Claire « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:04 am » FuzzyOOC: We're the most heptagonal circle ever!
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:04 am » Mei: We'll need all of those.
Demothesis « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:04 am » Shun: Well, Desus, you think you can hide like this?
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:04 am » Mei: Lodging, food, onions...
Claire « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:04 am » Hee hee hee..
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:03 am » [Mei: No comment.]
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:03 am » (I was thinking star shaped. Or parallogram)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:03 am » ((...besides the sidreals and Lunar?)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:03 am » Baoshi: We'll need to ask around about that... I doubt staying on the ship is much of an oprion. Lodgings, then.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:03 am » [Oh? How so?]
chicgeek « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:03 am » (we're square?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:03 am » (You guys are basically the circle that breaks the rules of circles)
Claire « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:02 am » Fuzzy: Find the whatsit so we can go north instead of being in a hot area?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:02 am » Baoshi: ...finding a way to inevitably transport this handsome fella, I think.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:02 am » DekaOOC: *scritches desus* Even though I am not there right now, you are still too cute to pass up
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:02 am » (We are a... unique circle. XD)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:02 am » Desus: *Enjoying the attention and swaying his tail happily, spikes bouncing*
Demothesis « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:02 am » Shun: Well, now Desus can talk. So what was next on the agenda?
chicgeek « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:01 am » *do we have the best Solar circle or what? No other one has a Desus! The others are all jealous*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:01 am » (Heeheehee, Mei)
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:01 am » Wei: D'awww... *gives Desus skritchies*
Claire « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:01 am » Fuzzy: *scratches behind his headspikes*
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:01 am » [Mei: Ooh, I forgot to do the line! [looks at Chiaroscuro] That's the second-largest city I've ever seen.]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:00 am » Baoshi: *cuuuuuute~*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:00 am » Desus: *Looking at Wei* Wei-Unca!
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:00 am » Wei: *chuckles* Well, that's the second most adorable thing I've seen today
chicgeek « Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:00 am » Dusk: Aww......yes. Mommy.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:59 am » Desus: *Enjoys Dusk's scritchying and looks up at her* ..mommi?
chicgeek « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:59 am » ...this is too cute.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:59 am » Baoshi blinks, and smiles, and gently pats his head* Aww... hello, Desus...~
Claire « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:59 am » Fuzzy: *Eeee! He knows his Daddy and Uncle!*
Demothesis « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:59 am » Shun: Well, that's new. Desus can talk now. *pets Desus*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:59 am » Desus sits down and looks at Baoshi. "Unka!"
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:58 am » Maybe I do, Hawk. Anyway.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:58 am » you owe me a soda z
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:58 am » Baoshi: *decides to head to talk to shun* ...aww... he's all... wait. Whos the extra... voice?
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:58 am » jinx
chicgeek « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:58 am » Dusk: *big grin*Aw, Desus, look how you're growing up! *bends down to skritchy him*
Demothesis « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:58 am » or I am reading into this too much?
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:58 am » He can now apperently
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:58 am » Apparently he can now.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:58 am » Mei: Where'd you find him again?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:57 am » Awwww...
Demothesis « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:57 am » wait, he can talk?
Claire « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:57 am » (I knew I should've drawn him cuter...)
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:57 am » DekaOOC: Oh boy
Claire « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:57 am » Fuzzy: Cute, though. *pats Desus's head*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:57 am » Desus: Daddy smells wike essence!
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:57 am » Wei: Well, she just wandered off into the city... spying on the parade, I guess. ...*blinks* Well, that's new, Desus
Demothesis « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:57 am » Shun:*then starts chuckling*
Demothesis « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:56 am » Shun:*cocks an eyebrow at Desus*
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:56 am » Yes, he did.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:56 am » ....did he just talk?
chicgeek « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:56 am » Dusk: ...Why would Deka be in trouble?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:56 am » Awww~
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:56 am » He trots up to Shun, garnering a lot of odd looks, and drops the table leg at Shuns feet. "Daddy's hear! Yay!"
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:55 am » Wei: Well... I hope Deka's not getting in too much trouble...
Claire « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:55 am » *shoos Teal back ot her Dadee*
chicgeek « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:55 am » Awww!
Claire « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:55 am » *Snerk*
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:55 am » [Oh good lord someone's an Ema Skye fangirl.]
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:55 am » Desus looks up at Shun as he sees him. "Dadee!"
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:54 am » ..look, FINE. HERE. *Hands Teal and Ellis both a dot of SSXP as payment for their services*
chicgeek « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:54 am » (He's teething?*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:54 am » Baoshi will lmake sure Ikki has enough food, and then go to put on a fresh robe.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:54 am » Desus is currently chewing on a table leg he found somewhere...it's not jade, it's just wood, but he's being naughty
Claire « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:54 am » Teal: Peep. *pokes the DM with her spear*
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:54 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:53 am » As are the two fighting catgirls Wei saw... was it all a mirage?
Demothesis « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:53 am » Shun:*goes to check on Desus*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:53 am » Deka is suddenly mysteriously absent, by the way.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:53 am » Ok... so now what are you guys going to do?
Claire « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:52 am » Fuzzy: *nods*
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:52 am » Wei: *nods* And if you want to talk to any of us about... any of it? Just ask, okay?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:51 am » It's a weak smile, but a warm one.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:50 am » Dusk: Guys, why don't we let Ikki get some rest? This has been overwhelming for all of us.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:50 am » Baoshi: Here- you must be famished. I wasn't sure what tea you;d like, but- stop smirking, Shun.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:49 am » She smiles weakly.
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:49 am » Wei: ...It's nice to remember that not everything ends in disaster
Demothesis « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:49 am » Shun:*chuckles* Watch out, they just keep pestering until you're friends. *winks*
Claire « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:49 am » Fuzzy: *bounces*
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:49 am » Wei: We'd appreciate it.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:48 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:47 am » Ikky: *Smiles* Well... maybe I can stay for a while.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:47 am » Baoshi will get up and find her some food, and a cup of strong tea, and bring it back.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:47 am » Mostly she's just somewhat tired. And hungry.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:47 am » Dusk: Ikki, if you'd like to travel with us a while, we would be honored. If you'd rather go your own way, we'll respect that. But, *she lightly thwaps Shun on the arm* The pest here asked me to marry him. If we haven't gone our separate ways before it happens, I'd be honored if you would come. *smiles at Ikki*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:46 am » She's mostly healed, yes.
Claire « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:46 am » Is she healed? Should we do one more med check on her?
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:46 am » [Mei:]
Claire « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:46 am » Fuzzy: *nods*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:45 am » Ikky: Aye. The same to all of you
Claire « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:45 am » Fuzzy: And if you do want to come fight evil with us eventually, that'd be nice, too.
Claire « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:44 am » Fuzzy: *Wei is comfy* And if you need help, you can ask... as long as it's not for evil stuff...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:44 am » Ikky nods. "I will... I'm just going into the city after I recover here to find out what's going on. Whose in charge nearby, and...what I should do."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:44 am » Baoshi nods, and bows. He pauses, and holds out his hand. "...whatever happens, I am honored to know you. And... my name is Baoshi. Baoshi Doya Miao, grandson of Fury of the Winter Storm. A names not much in return, but... well, there it is."
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:43 am » Wei: *resting his head on fuzzy's* Makes sense to me... Just be careful, okay?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:43 am » (Err...Four Wheeled First Age Device)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:42 am » (Technically, it's possible. The oldest known Solar Exaltation happened to a 63 year old man in a wheel chair)
Demothesis « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:42 am » Shun:*nods* Fair enough.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:42 am » She smiles weakly. "Once I do that, I'll come help if I can. Ok?"
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:42 am » OCBaoshi; They can, though.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:42 am » Ikky looks at Fuzzy. "I... appreciate the invitation. I don't know what to do. I can't just ignore my kin, though... I need to find out what the Scarlet Empire is doing after the events of Thorns. And if I'm even still known to be alive."
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:41 am » DekaOOC: I know where he lives, be easier to find him again now. But I don't wanbt to do anything this early yet
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:41 am » Wei: So... I'll assume you'll need a few moments, at least?
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:40 am » Deka: *will note the lcoation and head back to the parade*
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:40 am » [Mei: [lecture mode!] Normally, people do NOT exalt at such a young age. I don't suppose he's carrying a Magicite on him?]
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:40 am » Regardless... back to the ship.
Demothesis « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:40 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:40 am » ok then... eventually he goes back to his house, after he and the girl part ways... he's basically going off as if nothing happened and helping his mom make some sort of bread dish
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:39 am » a bit at least
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:39 am » yes
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:39 am » He's heading into the city, Deka. Are you going to follow?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:39 am » Ok... back to the ship!
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:39 am » If it looks like the boy is going really far from the boat, I won't trail him all the way
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:38 am » Deka: *thinks to self* Hmmm didn't know they ca be THAT young *starts following*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:38 am » As the spectacle ends, the boy pants a bit. The two turn and start walking away.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:38 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:38 am » (No.)
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:37 am » [Mei: ARGH Does he have a caste mark on his forehead?]
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:37 am » 8ish.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:37 am » How young we talking about?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:36 am » The boy is faintly glowing, though. It's nearly impossible to see unless you have a sense for essence.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:36 am » You see a young boy holding a young girl's hand. "Aaand... CURE!" There's a cut on the girl's finger, and it's starting to close over. Slowly. Heck, YOU could heal better than that, and you have no idea how to heal
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:36 am » WeiOOC: Huh...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:36 am » Ooooh gogs.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:35 am » Deka: *Curious, will try to stealthy like peek into the alleyway without looking like she is looking*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:34 am » Ok.. actually, that works. Deka, you can sense the distinct shaping of essence nearby. In an alleyway. And it's OBVIOUS. Whoever is doing it has absolutely NO idea about what they're doing. it's as if someone with a hammer just started hammering at pieces of wood and expected to make a tree fort. LOUDLY hammering
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:33 am » 3
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:33 am » 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=2
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:33 am » ok
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:33 am » perception + intelligence
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:32 am » ...yes. That's the closest approximation I have for what this would be sensing
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:32 am » or percep and awarenes?
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:32 am » wait*
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:32 am » wiat perception and intelligence?
Demothesis « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:32 am » ...goodie...
chicgeek « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:32 am » DuskOOC: *riiiight.....*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:31 am » Ohhhhh gogs.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:31 am » "The savoir of us all!"
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:31 am » You also need to make a perception + inteeligence check... but before you do, you see a man moving ahead of the contraption crying out. "Make way! Make way for the Prophetess Awakened! Make Way for Mistress Sakura, who heralds the dawning of a new age!"
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:30 am » [Mei: Our goddess? Puh-leeze.]
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:30 am » Deka: *will try to get a closer look*
chicgeek « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:30 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:30 am » ok... you hear loud chanting as a group of people move down the street, carrying a large carriage-ish contraption. There are cries of "Oooooo! Our goddess!" as it passes. From inside the carriage, you can see a pair of eyes staring outside at everything. A pair of absoultely amazingly beautiful eyes.
Claire « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:29 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:29 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:27 am » Deka: *will first see what the parade is all about*
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:26 am » Oops sorry, chat frooze on me
Demothesis « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:26 am » (Gah! Chaaaaaaaaaat! load faster.*pokes*)
Demothesis « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:26 am » Shun: for example, I tried to give that giant thing in Thorns a hotfoot with firepowder. Bit of a mistake.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:26 am » There appears to be a parade of some sort going on.. what do you do?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:25 am » You have left the ship and descended into the crowds.
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:25 am » Wei: *hugs Fuzzy* Well, I'm glad you rescued her, at least.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:25 am » You are now Deka
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:25 am » She is about to reply, when... OH SNAP! REPLY FAKEOUT!
Demothesis « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:25 am » Shun:*hugs Dusk and chuckles* Mistakes? Well you'll fit right in then.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:24 am » Baoshi nods, and smiles back a little weakly. "...Whaever you decide, I think is fair." he looks at fuzzy, and smiles a little. "Well, yes, you could. And we are... at the *very* least we have a bit of a stake in getting rid of the woman who used you... and, well, my gradfather said Power of any kind is a gift to be repaid back. Not much else to do *but* try to... er. You know. Do good. Survive... and I;m rambling." he scratches the back of his head, and shrugs. "...we make mistakes too."
Claire « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:24 am » Fuzzy: And we're not evil... we are sorry about your friends and we didn't want to and I'm sorry I kinda broke my promise but someone needed to rsecue you and no one else was doing it...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:24 am » Ikky looks down. "I don't... really know if I'd be any use at anything... I make... mistakes."
Claire « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:23 am » Fuzzy: Well, there's a lot of evil, so if we had more people that would probably help...
chicgeek « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:23 am » Dusk: *leans against Shun, looking a bit faint. She takes a deep breath, pulling herself together*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:23 am » She looks blankly at Fuzzy. "Huh?"
Claire « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:23 am » Fuzzy: You could come with us... if you don't hate us. We're gonna rid the world of evil!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:22 am » She smiles weakly. "You must have been pretty confused."
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:22 am » Wei: I think all of us agree that you can take all the time you need, right?
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:22 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:22 am » Wei: ...Well, to be honest, we did unfortunately leave them vulerable to what did kill them, but yes... we didn't mean to.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:22 am » She shakes her head. "I... I need to think about all of this... and... I... don't know what to do."
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:21 am » Ikky Looks at all of you. "I see... so you didn't kill all of my friends. Thank you for that."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:21 am » Baoshi: Well... thats the long and short of it. We made it out in part because of my grandfather... seperated on the path for a while. Met in Thorns... and you know a lot of that.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:20 am » Er, sorry. Back.
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:20 am » Wei: *shrug* I'm just stating the facts... The only actual killing blow was preformed by me. *sigh* And no matter how much I wish I hadn't done it, it won't change that fact
Demothesis « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:18 am » Shun:*holds Dusk and steadies her*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:18 am » He holds hie had for a moment furthur, dizzily. "...don;t take *all* the credit, prettyboy. Was in the thick of it." he says dryly, leaning back. "And I had to defeat Red Coats Ghost... That Woman had him."
chicgeek « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:18 am » Dusk: *sways for a minute, and grips her chair firmly*
Claire « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:17 am » Fuzzy: Sorry you had to be rescued by us... there weren't so many other people doing rescues at the time.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:17 am » baoshi shakes his head a little, looking as if he has snapped out of a daydream, or an unpleasant memory.
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:17 am » Wei: *arriving at the door* ...Oh, hello. And that's not quite right, Dusk... Only one of them was killed by us. *sighs* And that one was by me.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:16 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:14 am » *so sorry*
chicgeek « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:14 am » Dusk: And I am s sorry!
chicgeek « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:13 am » Dusk: We refused, and fought, we defeated her creatures, with help. But she escpaed, and we had to flee...
Demothesis « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:13 am » Shun:...We refused of course.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:13 am » Baoshi covers his face with one hand, quietly.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:13 am » Dusk: She had the body of Shun's father, who had died of his wounds while we were away. She demanded we give you and your friends...offered to return his body if we would. *squeezes Shun's hand*
Claire « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:13 am » Fuzzy: *pats Shun on the back*
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:13 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:12 am » Shun:... with my father's dead body.*light growl*
chicgeek « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:11 am » Dusk: We left the rest unconcious, and decided to flee Three Rivers. But when we got back to the village, She was there, with her monsters.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:10 am » Baoshi lees off, going silent.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:10 am » Dusk: You weren't there, but...a few of your companions came after Shun, to...well, you know. To kill him. He was fighting for his life. We found him, and joined the battle. And I am so sorry, but two of them died by our hands. We were fighting for our lives, they were fighting for what they believed in.....j
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:10 am » "You were just trying to serve creation. Not really your fault you;d been sent, and we were there... and... as Dusk says."
chicgeek « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:10 am » Dusk: There's m ore, and it's rough. But you need to know.
Demothesis « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:09 am » Shun:*shrugs again* You deserved the truth. Plain and simple.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:08 am » For about 3 to 5 minutes. Sorry
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:08 am » Brb
Demothesis « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:08 am » Shun:*shrugs* I've spent my life figuring things out on my own anyway.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:08 am » She looks at the group, unfortuantely minus Deka. (We'll get to Deka in just a moment) "Thank you. I don't know why you were so nice to me after I chased all of you, but... thank you. Thank you for being kind. Thank you for helping me... t-thank you..."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:08 am » With a confused blink, baoshi shakes his head tightly. "Ah... no... I just sort of... went funny one day, and then said something aloud... and then spit out a jade spider. Screaming is sort of the *start* of that moment..."
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:08 am » Wei: *will wander down towards Ikki's room eventually*
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:07 am » Mei: [doesn't mention aforementioned father having been killed as Anathema]
Claire « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:07 am » Fuzzy: I got an explanation later, so I don't have to turn into a horrible monster...
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:07 am » Wei: *Realizes that none of the others are around* ...I suppose I should try and figure out why they all ran away like that...
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:07 am » Mei: My mom was telling me a very large, earth-shattering secret about the dad I never knew. It was... somewhat traumatic.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:07 am » At this point, Ikki looks around, gazing at each of you. "I... I don't..." She takes a deep breath of air in. "You didn't even have anyone to explain what was going on when... when you took the second breath, did you? That must have been horrible."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:06 am » Baoshi: *has yet to specify what kind of Anathemia he *is*...* And... and... you stood up for me, at basicaly my least trustworthy. And because of that, you *did* save a lot of lives.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:06 am » Ok Deka is gonna leave the boat to check out the parade
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:05 am » [She's = Mei is]
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:05 am » Mei: [thinks about telling her about the whole Sidereal business, but thinks better of it. She's a Sidereal now. She needs to be teh subtles.]
Claire « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:05 am » Fuzzy: *nods*
chicgeek « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:04 am » Dusk: But we have caused you sorrow, and I am so sorry....
Claire « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:04 am » Fuzzy: It was the necromancer-lady's fault, not yours, anyway...
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:04 am » Deka: that won't be a problem. I won't be too far.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:04 am » Dusk: I will tell you this-Ikki, I did not choose what happned to me. None of us did. I'm not evil. And these are my dear friends, I grew up with, people I love and trust....
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:03 am » Baoshi wipes off the under-eye makeup, and throws his hair back. "...I don;t feel much better about... your comrades. I mean to work to... to... well. The sacrifice has to be worthwhile." he looks up at her, shrugging. "...I think at the least, you, and us... we;re all just trying to do our best by creation. Thats all anyone can do... and just pick up and keep going. But we wanted to be honest..."
Demothesis « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:03 am » Shun:*snort* Don't take all the credit. We all made our choices, and it wasn't enough to save all those people...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:02 am » She sighs. "The Dragon of Air chose me to guide and protect mankind, and I wasn't even good enough to resist that necromancer. So many people died because of me...
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:01 am » Wei: *shrugs* ...Assuming you manage not to destroy and or give us away to anything or anybody? I suppose not.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:01 am » Ikky blinks. "...The anathema. Or... whatever... I don't even know what to believe about that anymore. I thought you all were... but she's so much worse... and... ugh... I'm not much better."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:01 am » Baoshi: *nods, sitting back upright* All at... once.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:00 am » Dusk: All loit happened in 3 Rivers simultaneously. You and your friends came to town. The necromancer came, and unleashed her monsters, and....some villagers Exalted.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:00 am » [Mei: What should we say?]
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:00 am » Deka: *to Wei* Think the others would mind if I check out the parade?
Claire « Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:00 am » Fuzzy: I'm sorry, too... I didn't mean to let you get caught and stuff! *saaad!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:59 pm » Desus: Kwar. *Pouts and lays down*
Claire « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:59 pm » Fuzzy: Umm... maybe we should tell her what happened?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:59 pm » Ikky is just looking more confused.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:58 pm » Shun:*paren't instinct, peeks head around the corner* No, that's not yours Des.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:58 pm » "...." Baoshi bows- his hands flar on the wood, his forhead touching the wood. "...I am sorry, for what has happened. And for hiding my identity from you."
Claire « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:58 pm » Pffffff...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:58 pm » Desus: *Looking at Ikky's armor and, well, he can't drool, but he WOULD be drooling if he had any water jade in him*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:57 pm » Dusk: Your armor is waiting for you, we kept it safe.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:57 pm » (You in fact do. Although unless someone keeps it away from Desus, not for long)
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:57 pm » Wei: ...Something happened, I just know it. Oh well, back to watching adorable catgirls!
chicgeek « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:57 pm » (do we have her armor?)
Demothesis « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:56 pm » Shun:*shrugs* You're better at talking to people than me. I'll be a bit too blunt.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:56 pm » Deka will keep a "lookout" from the ship
Claire « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:56 pm » Fuzzy: *nods* It's probably best coming from you...
chicgeek « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:56 pm » Dusk: If you want...or I will, if it's too hard.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:55 pm » baoshi takes a deep breath. "...should I?"
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:55 pm » [Mei: I exalted, for one, but I think I'll leave that bit out.]
Demothesis « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:55 pm » Shun:...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:54 pm » "...what?"
chicgeek « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:54 pm » Dusk: A lot happened that day, more than you know. *sighes, looks sad*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:54 pm » Ikki looks around. "I... well, if you truly wanted to keep me here, alone and unarmored as I am, I would have no choice. Say what you will. I-I'll listen."
Claire « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:54 pm » Fuzzy: *Baoshi is better at talking, anyway... just stands and frets and tries to look apologetic*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:53 pm » ok sorry back
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:53 pm » Mei: [slips in]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:53 pm » Baoshi steps forward, and sinks in quiet releif to his knees. "Oh thank the dragons, you woke up... Its... yes. It's me... and..."
chicgeek « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:53 pm » Dusk: We'll answe your questiona sas best we can, too.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:53 pm » Dusk: Please, this is going to be hard...butwe want you to know the truth, the whole story. Wil you hear us out?
Demothesis « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:53 pm » Shun:*slips inside too, looking a bit uncomfortable*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:52 pm » Ikki looks up. "S-sorry? For what?" She looks at Baoshi. "...Tao?" She looks back and forth, entirely confused.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:52 pm » Dusk: We met in Three Rivers, like you remember. And...her? She created those zombies that were plaging the town-Shun's father was mortally injured fighting one. But, there's more.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:52 pm » Baoshi steps inside, trying not to block the door...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:51 pm » (Incidentally, if anyone draws that con artist piece I will give them a secret wizard's robe)
Demothesis « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:51 pm » (chat hates me today... So slooooooow)
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:51 pm » Mei: [spider-sense! heads to the cabin]
Claire « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:51 pm » Fuzzy: I'm sorry, Ikki! *frets*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:51 pm » (Sighs: Can Teal and Ellis's daddies please come break them up?)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:51 pm » Baoshi goes to the cabin quickly- opening the door...
Demothesis « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:51 pm » Shun:*heading for the crying, since it's likely to only be one person* C'mon Wei.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:51 pm » [Mei: Uhhhh oh.]
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:50 pm » Ikki looks up at Dusk: I... I... who are you? What's going on?
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:50 pm » Mei: [unsure whether to listen in or decide it's not her business]
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:50 pm » (The next silly cameo drawing: Jane Narbon working as a merchant/con artist in Chiascuro out of a wagon! Ok, not really)
chicgeek « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:49 pm » Dusk: Fuzzy, we'll need the others. Ikki, do you feel up to talking to us? We really need to talk, I'm afraid.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:49 pm » Wei: D'awwwwww... that's adorable *looks around* ...Where'd everybody go?
Claire « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:49 pm » Teal: Awww...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:49 pm » Thanks for the cameo, Teal. *Hurries Teal and Ellis out of continuity*
Claire « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:49 pm » *teeny fights!*
Claire « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:49 pm » Ellis: PEEP!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:49 pm » Dusk, your words don't really calm her down that much, but she at least isn't crying anymore. Just sort of quietly sniffling
Claire « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:49 pm » Teal: Peep peep meep!
Claire « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:48 pm » Fuzzy: ! *runs to the cabin*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:48 pm » sorry brb
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:48 pm » The rest of you hear Ikky crying. Or someone crying. You're not sure.
Claire « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:48 pm » 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=10
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:48 pm » Pffftttt....
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:47 pm » @Wei: You are distracted by what you think is apparently two tiny catgirls fighting within a ring of onlookers on shore. You have NO idea what is going on, but you're sure their daddies must be very worried about them both.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:47 pm » Dusk: *Tries to sooth her*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:46 pm » Dusk: 3 + 2 + 1 for circletBBCode 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=9
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:46 pm » Yeah, but this is just noticing something... hence the perception
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:45 pm » Wits+Awareness is Join Battle.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:45 pm » .BBCode 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=5
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:45 pm » 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=2
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:45 pm » 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=1 < Mei: 2
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:45 pm » Wei: *Clueless!* 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=2
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:44 pm » Dusk, you can make a Charisma + Presence check to calm her down... at this point she's pretty sobby and inconsolable
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:44 pm » Perception+Awareness, then
chicgeek « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:44 pm » Dusk: And, the...thing...they summoned....it would have gotten in, gate or no gate. N one ofm us knew what we were up against....
Claire « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:44 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:43 pm » Wits+Awareness, I'd assume? Or perception, one or the other
Demothesis « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:43 pm » wits +aware?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:43 pm » Err... um... perception + awareness
chicgeek « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:43 pm » Dusk: She was a necromancer, dear...you couldn't help it...there, there....
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:42 pm » Eeep! Whats the roll?
chicgeek « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:42 pm » Dusk: *hugs Ikki, pats her back*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:42 pm » At this point, the group can make listen checks to hear someone in the cabins crying. At this point Ikky is clutching at Dusk, crying*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:42 pm » Dusk: No@! No, it's noty you're fault!
chicgeek « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:42 pm » Dusk: Ikki? I'm so sorry, but...the forces against Thorns, it was too much. We got as many out as we could....
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:41 pm » Ikky: It's... it's all my fault! I tried not to listen to her, but I couldn't! She made me open the gates! She made me... *She starts to cry8
chicgeek « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:40 pm » Dusk: *hands Ikki a glass of water* I know...*sympathetically*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:40 pm » Ikky: What's going on... oh god... Thorns...
chicgeek « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:40 pm » Dusk: And Thorns...
chicgeek « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:40 pm » Dusk: *deep breath* Yes.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:39 pm » (A refresher: Three Rivers being the town you all grew up in*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:39 pm » Dusk: You've been out of it for a while. As a matetr of fact, the ship's pulling into port.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:39 pm » Ikky starts to look around. "H-huh? Where am I?" She looks over at Dusk. "...You. Weren't you... I think I remember you being at... Three Rivers?"
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:39 pm » Mei: [gets her bags together]
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:38 pm » Ikky: *Rubbing her head and looking a bit haggard* I have got to stop falling asleep.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:38 pm » The ship is also just pulled into port. Busy sailors are setting things up so that people can dismount.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:38 pm » Dusk: *smiles* How are you feeling?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:37 pm » You are by yourself, Dusk. The rest of the group is out on deck
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:37 pm » OOCbaoshi: Eeep eeep eep eep
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:37 pm » Wei: Sounds like a good idea... Roofs are always necessary
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:37 pm » Ikki stirs and starts to wake up, much ot the astonishment of Dusk.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:37 pm » Okay, am I by myself? Others within earshot?
Demothesis « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:37 pm » ShunOOC:ohboy. This should be fun.
Claire « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:35 pm » FuzzyOOC: !
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:35 pm » Noted, Hawk
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:35 pm » Jsut so you know Z, I spent 7 mote on that diguise
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:35 pm » Actually... Dusk... you see Ikki starting to stir.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:35 pm » Shun: Heh. Just as long as you get one with a comfortable roof I don't care.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:35 pm » Deka: Anyone else want a disguise?
chicgeek « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:35 pm » Hee!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:35 pm » Yeah... i assume she hasn;t woken up, yet?
chicgeek « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:35 pm » so, still on the ship?
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:35 pm » ...Apparently we're coming up with ideas for the mystery machine ^_^
chicgeek « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:34 pm » Talked to Ikki yet?
Claire « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:34 pm » (I suppose we could say Dusk is watching Ikki at the moment?)
chicgeek « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:34 pm » A few folks had to be at work early, so the get together ended a bit early. Hi!
Claire « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:34 pm » Desus has a new form!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:34 pm » Not much, Chic.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:34 pm » Wei: *waves at Desus*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:34 pm » hey, what have I missed?
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:34 pm » Wei: Ooh, can we paint it green and blue? With Flower patterns?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:34 pm » Desus: Kwar! *Waves at Deka*
Claire « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:33 pm » Fuzzy: Ooooh... that'd be nice!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:33 pm » Baoshi: Lik eyou wouldn;t leap at the chance...
Demothesis « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:33 pm » Shun: Heh, getting yourself a mobile library too booknerd? *grins*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:32 pm » Baoshi: Maybe a mask. And... hmm. maybe a hand-cart... we;re investing in a travelling wagon, I think.
Claire « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:32 pm » Fuzzy: I feel like we fed him less Jade than that... *admiring new Desus*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:32 pm » Ok... Deka, you now look like someone who is not Deka
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:32 pm » Wei: Oh, and alright Baoshi... We could always go into disguise only when we're helping people *smiles*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:31 pm » Shun:I don't think he'll fit in my backpack anymore...
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:31 pm » 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=5
Claire « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:31 pm » Fuzzy: Oooooh! Wow!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:31 pm » Desus: *Is quite proud of himself*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:31 pm » Shun: Yeah, looks a bit different too. It'll make sneaking him around a bit harder though...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:31 pm » Baoshi: Oh, re-... How much bigger?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:30 pm » Desus: Kwar! *Now looks pretty different! About the size of a golden retriever!
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:30 pm » Wei: Really? Cool...
Claire « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:30 pm » Fuzzy: Ooooh! He is?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:29 pm » gonna use the disguise charm, let me look up the number
Demothesis « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:29 pm » Shun:*Comes out to the deck and heads over to Wei and Baoshi* Hey, Desus is out of the egg thing... and a bit bigger now.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:29 pm » Baoshi: Well, lets hold off on that until we know how long we need to be here. The general populace is going to be jumpy, as well. Just cutious- probably no nee for heavy disguises.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:29 pm » ok hold on
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:28 pm » Wei: Especially if we're not planning on sticking around... just a thought, though
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:28 pm » Wei: Hmm... seems fair. Though... The Hunt doesn't seem to have a huge presence here. If we were going to start showing people we could be good guys, this might be a good place.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:27 pm » Make a roll for disguis then, Deka?
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:27 pm » Mei: At least we can be nice and vacation-y.
Claire « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:26 pm » Fuzzy: Yay!
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:26 pm » Deka is going to disguise herself
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:26 pm » (Wecome back, jane)
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:25 pm » [Hi!]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:25 pm » Baoshi: Hmm... well, theres no helping a certain level of hiding. The basics. No... light shows. But I think we can walk the streets freely, with so much noise everywhere.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:25 pm » Shun:*would be watching over desus anyway*
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:24 pm » Wei: *nod* I was just more wondering about what impression we want to make? Still in hiding, or at least partially out there?
Claire « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:24 pm » Fuzzy: Can we go to the festival?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:23 pm » Baoshi: Well, we;re investigating something, aren;t we...? And we;ll be spending time here no matter what, even if just to get transportation and supplies. Which involved room and board of some kind.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:23 pm » Actually, yes. As the ship pulls into port, there's scratching sounds from Shun's room.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:22 pm » ugh, one moment... I need to restart firefox, chat's being exceedingly slow...
Demothesis « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:21 pm » is Desus finished moving up to juvenile?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:21 pm » That is a good question... as the ship is pulling into port, what ARE you guys intending on doing here in the city?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:21 pm » Deka: Anyone want disguises?
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:21 pm » Wei: *is leaning on the railing next to Baoshi* Do you know what we want to do?
Claire « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:20 pm » Fuzzy: There's a festival! *excited*
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:20 pm » Wei: ...This will be interesting, won't it?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:20 pm » Baoshi is watching it approach at the railing, carefuly disguised- he has taken to dressing as Inspector Tao at least in part, untill they;re clear of the ship.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:18 pm » The entire area of the city seems to be plunged itno the depths of a festival
Demothesis « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:18 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:18 pm » It is a hot and muggy day out... there is a light, cool breeze running across the sky as you approach the port of the city, which is apparenly in a loud uproar. There's the sound of lively music being played, and crowds of people hanging around.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:16 pm » So yeah... the sun is hanging up high in the sky as your group approaches the broken Jewel of the South, Chiascuro. The Largest City in the World, at least it used to be during the golden first age...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:14 pm » Eta: *lessions! VERY SERIOUS!*
Claire « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:14 pm » Claire: *calmly teaching Master over out of chat*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:13 pm » heh
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:13 pm » Yaaay!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:13 pm » *Shoes MSW characters out of chat*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:13 pm » Yaaaaay!
Demothesis « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:12 pm » woohoo! Tiny session!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:11 pm » Well... ANYWAYS... now that that weirdness is over, we should get started with what is likely the shortest sessoin we'll ever have.

_________________
"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!" -Marvin the Martian

Spam Poison. I think.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted Quest Logs IX
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:55 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2656
Quote:
Claire « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:54 am » Alright, Zobot!
Demothesis « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:54 am » well next week I don't have saturday work so i can start earlier!
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:53 am » *nod* Have a good night
chicgeek « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:53 am » All right.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:53 am » Heh. Fair nuff.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:53 am » Ok. I hate to cut it here, but my focus is shot and I'm pretty tired.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:53 am » ((I think baoshis wages can afford that... but someone can feel free to tell me if I;m off.))
Demothesis « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:52 am » ShunOOC: What? It was a nice roof. I did end up rebuilding most of it too.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:51 am » Baoshi: Glorious~ So, we need... what, four rooms? I;ll pay for three nights, so we don;t need to worry...
chicgeek « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:51 am » DuskOOC: Shun, you sentamentalist, you.
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:50 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:50 am » woohoo!
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:50 am » hehe
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:49 am » Baoshi: *little inspector Tao victory pose*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:49 am » In the new town, there's a building made out of actual WOOD... a rarity down here... The beds are soft and the sheets are changed every other customer, and there's food available.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:49 am » Mei: 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=8 < tired
chicgeek « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:49 am » Yay Baoshi!
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:49 am » Yay for Baoshi!
chicgeek « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:48 am » dusk:BBCode 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=5
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:48 am » Mei: I can be persuasive. And "...persuasive". And "persuasive".
Demothesis « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:48 am » Shun:*just happens to have a good eye for inns. He slept on the roof of one of the best afterall*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:48 am » Verified. Anyways... Baoshi finds the only inn you can stay at for 5 kokus a person per night with hot baths and and ample amount of luxery
Demothesis « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:48 am » BBCode 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=8
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:48 am » wow
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:48 am » Baoshi: *NEEDS. A. BAAAATH.*
Claire « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:47 am » Baoshi is good at this.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:47 am » ....I swear, check my logs.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:47 am » 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=2
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:47 am » Baoshi: Non locals get gouged. Unless they have enough on their hands to buy a new house... then you double gouge.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:47 am » Make another check?
chicgeek « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:47 am » Dusk: New, old...whichever looks shabbier.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:46 am » Mei: Or there's the out-of-towners' area, but I get the feeling we'd get gouged there too...
Demothesis « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:46 am » Shun: Right, affordable this time...
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:46 am » Mei: How 'bout New Town?
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:46 am » Deka: Right, lead on
Claire « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:46 am » Fuzzy: *nods*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:45 am » Baoshi: And fast.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:45 am » Dusk: Double time, no sight seeing!
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:45 am » Deka: Another part of town?
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:45 am » [Mei: Tol'ja.]
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:45 am » It is now getting somewhat late
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:45 am » There's actually only one or two Inns in this region, in the towers taht are less... funtional, although they're all very expensive.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:45 am » Dusk: About face, guys-this is too rich for us.
Claire « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:44 am » Fuzzy: *wondering what kind of lisencing she needs to work as a doctor* Ooooh... soft...
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:44 am » Mei: I can dance, or maybe sing. We could pass a hat.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:44 am » Many of the buildings are air conditioned, have running water, essence lighting and even feel velvety agianst fuzzy's feet.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:44 am » [Mei: [singing 'Hey Big Spender']]
chicgeek « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:44 am » Dusk: *Has Frugal Merchant, but DEka would be better at bargaining for price, I think)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:44 am » Baoshi: ...Oh, nertz. Maybe we;d be better off checking through the new city... or the ruins... don;t suppose anywhere here could use a... er... hm> Shun, do I have any sellable talents?
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:44 am » (Hi Beard!)
Demothesis « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:44 am » (heya Beard)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:43 am » This regoin of the city enjoys creature comforts that, in some small instances, not even Dragon Blooded on the Blessed Isle do.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:43 am » [Mei: You've got a point... I have got Appearance and Perform 4...]
chicgeek « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:43 am » \(Hi, Dr. Beard!)
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:43 am » [Yay!]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:43 am » ((Woooo!))
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:43 am » How are ya
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:42 am » (BEARD!)
Claire « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:42 am » Eeep...
Claire « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:42 am » FuzzyOOC: Oh! I could work as a doctor!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:42 am » ((Guess who just now got off the road and back into her dorm?))
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:42 am » One thing is obvious as you start searching through the old city: From the roads of red glass to the sparkling towers around you, this place, while certainly not waht it obviosuly was in the first age, is lavish.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:42 am » (Dusk: But you have perform, right? I've got 2 dots.)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:42 am » Baoshi: *raptor eyes for BARGAINS and QUALATY! And a decent BATH.*
Demothesis « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:42 am » BBCode 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=3
Claire « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:41 am » Go Baoshi!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:41 am » ((Baoshi could be a.... um. Er. Bodygaurd?))
chicgeek « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:41 am » (Yay Baoshi!)
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:41 am » (Mei: Maybe. I think you might be confusing me with Jane, tho.)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:41 am » 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=4
chicgeek « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:41 am » (Hey, Mei could be a sultry night club singer!)
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:40 am » 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=2 < [looking]
chicgeek « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:40 am » duskBBCode 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=3
Claire « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:40 am » Fuzzy: *not her!*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:40 am » Whoever is searching for the inn, anyway
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:39 am » Ok, make a Investigation + Wits check
Demothesis « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:39 am » Shun:*could teach people how to fight*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:39 am » Alright, we're going to look in the Old City for a decent inn. No lice, but no gilded... anythings, as it were.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:38 am » Heck, Dusk could bar tend. :)
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:38 am » DekaOOC: Is that a hotel 6?
chicgeek « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:38 am » Dusk: *could weave-and there are such things as hand looms*
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:38 am » Mei: Look, there's one that says "Mariott"...
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:38 am » Deka: Possibly. lets see and find out
Claire « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:37 am » Fuzzy: *or craft, maybe, actually*
Claire « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:37 am » Fuzzy: *could tutor... or do the scribe thing...*
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:37 am » Mei: I mean, they probably charge a lot to stay in those glass towers...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:37 am » Baoshi: We;ll find cheaper sweets, then. Maube Deka can find us a whole-saller. And we won;t know until we see, Mei.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:37 am » Mei: You know... [looks up at glass spires] Maybe it's just me, but are you SURE the Old City'd be cheaper?
chicgeek « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:36 am » Dusk is thinking she could scribe for cash-writing and reading letters for people, that kind of thing.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:36 am » (Gray area on literacy, Chic. In Chiascuro most people are actaully literate, although with the lower classes it's a very underused and not often practiced skill.)
chicgeek « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:36 am » I have my sheet, I mean, people in general, not me.
Claire « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:36 am » Fuzzy: *being responsible! bleh.*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:35 am » (You don't have your character sheet, Chic?)
Demothesis « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:35 am » brb again.
Claire « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:35 am » Fuzzy: But we need to save money.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:35 am » *Literate*
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:35 am » Wei: *will totally waste money on treats*
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:35 am » Deka: I am keeping my eyes peeled
Claire « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:35 am » Fuzzy: *siiiiiiiigh...*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:35 am » Baoshi: ...*resists the urge to give fuzzy some money for sweets... fails miserably* Take these, *one* bag, be back in ten seconds.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:35 am » (hey, Zobot? How oliterate are people? Can most people read and write, or not?)
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:34 am » Mei: Let's go!
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:34 am » Wei: *probably beating someone up with a stick!*
Claire « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:34 am » Fuzzy: Aww... you're right... *stupid responsibility*
Demothesis « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:33 am » Shun: Denty, let's not waste money on treats...
chicgeek « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:33 am » Dusk: All right.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:33 am » Baoshi: Agreed. Here might be decent... and New towns probably spendy. Check Old Town first, making note of things here along the way?
Claire « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:33 am » Fuzzy: Do you think Desus would like jade candy?
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:33 am » Deka: Old town sounds interesting, as long as it is not too much
chicgeek « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:33 am » Dusk: And we may want to think about trying to earn some money fairly soon.
Claire « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:33 am » Fuzzy: And salt-water taffy!
chicgeek « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:32 am » Dusk: We'd better stick with inexpensive.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:32 am » All my notes and scribbles on my character sheet, and I don't have that. Sigh....
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:32 am » Baoshi: *rolls his eyes* Well, the harbor seems packed... could be room, tho.theres here, or Old Town, or New Town... thoughts?
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:32 am » Mei: I'm fine with it if you are.
Claire « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:32 am » Fuzzy: Look! There's fried dough with sugar!
Demothesis « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:31 am » Shun: I like this plan.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:31 am » Deka: I don't think that owuld be a problem for you two
Claire « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:31 am » Fuzzy: *probably doesn't have enough on her to rent a room for more than a night or two*
chicgeek « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:30 am » Dusk: Shun, I suppose we'll have to share a room to economize.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:30 am » Yeah, I've lost it also. But probably not much.
Demothesis « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:30 am » I have no idea how much shun has... I seem to have lost that bit of info. O.O
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:29 am » Then again, we;ve been on a *ship*. Baoshi'd spring for a nice room for at lest one night. Alright, lets pick a section to search.
Claire « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:29 am » I guess Fuzzy would've been carrying a medium amount in her bag?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:29 am » Three dots. We;re alright, then... Baoshi will be concerned with trying to keep ahead of being broke, of course.
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:28 am » Wei: *so probably most of a backpack full... since he wasn't carrying out much else from there*
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:28 am » Wei: *has whatever he managed to flee the city with from his personal stash*
Claire « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:28 am » I have no idea... Fuzzy and Wei were working before Thorns, but I never found out how much they made...
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:28 am » To be honest, I have not been keeping a close watch. All I know is that Deka has not much
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:27 am » Mei and Baoshi can prob-ab-ly- foot the bill off of their advance if need be.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:27 am » I have no idea...
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:27 am » heh
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:27 am » Ok, how much resourses/cash DO you all have?
Claire « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:27 am » Fuzzy: *checks to see how much cash she has*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:27 am » This may or may not make her utterly useless in later searches
Claire « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:27 am » Fuzzy: *droooooool...*
Claire « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:26 am » Oh, true.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:26 am » Good questions, all of you. Fuzzy, by the way, eventually finds a whole ALLEY of treat-sellers... from jade candy to salt-water taffy to sweet sticks, to fried dough rolled in sugar.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:26 am » And with Desus, we should try for a ground floor room, perhaps?
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:26 am » Also preferably an inn kinda out of te way
chicgeek « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:26 am » Well, we want to stay fairly anonymous, too. And we can protect opurselves well enough, but I'd like secure rooms that not just anyone can break in to.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:25 am » With that note, what Resources do we have?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:25 am » BaoshiOOC: More then I;m all too comfortable spending...
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:25 am » I mean, what would a good room in a relatively secure inn cost, for instance?
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:24 am » What sort of cash gets what sort of room? In general?
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:24 am » About rooms...
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:24 am » Wei: Alright... *proceeds to talk to the balance stand guy, and try to set something up where people know what they're getting into ahead of time
Claire « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:24 am » Fuzzy: *more on the lookout for some sort of sweet than a hotel*
Demothesis « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:24 am » Shun:*looking for an Inn with a good roof*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:24 am » Ok. So how much are you guys willing to spend on rooms for the night, and where are you searching? THere's the Harbor area, where you are now, the Old City, with those crystal towers, The newer parts of the city, and the Old city ruins
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:23 am » Baoshi: Works for me. *looks aound, looking for inns with openings... or... anything interesting*
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:23 am » Deka: Too hard to say
chicgeek « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:23 am » Dusk: Hm,,they look kind of like boomerangs. Boomerang fruit?
chicgeek « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:22 am » Dusk: *keeps her eyes open as they walk, looking for any inns...* All right, Wei. If we can't find you, and can't wait around, we can always leave a message at the ship. But Weird Fruit stand works.
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:22 am » Wei: I'll do my best *smiles*
Demothesis « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:22 am » Shun: Sounds fine to me.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:22 am » Deka: *nods*
Claire « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:22 am » Fuzzy: Alright... *hugs Wei* Don't get attacked!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:21 am » Baoshi: Deal. We meet bac by the Wierd Curvy Fruit stand.
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:21 am » Wei: Sounds like a plan... How about we meet back up here? I'll probably be still doing the whole champion thing... hopefully
Claire « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:20 am » Fuzzy: Alright!
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:20 am » Deka: agreed
chicgeek « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:20 am » Dusk: Hear hear1
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:19 am » Baoshi: Well, one more potential mystery... lets foucus on the mystery of Where Our Hinders are Sleeping Tonight, for now. And the bit about the festival...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:19 am » ...Hearth of the Void? ( I keeed.))
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:19 am » Wei: Well, They might have just found the hearthstone... idk, though
Demothesis « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:19 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:18 am » Yeah that is right Jane, I totally forgot
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:18 am » I wonder what they are?
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:18 am » So we're still walking around with 2 undefined hearthstones...
Claire « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:18 am » Fuzzy: We should try... apparently someone else already found it, though? Maybe?
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:18 am » We never picked which ones we wanted.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:18 am » Where we got to choose 2 such hearthstones as a reward?
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:18 am » Wei: *nod* Makes sense to me... Now, do I have to find this underground place?
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:18 am » Remember the end of Story 2?
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:18 am » Hey, speaking of hearthstones...
Claire « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:17 am » Fuzzy: *nods!*
chicgeek « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:17 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:17 am » Baoshi: Agreed.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:17 am » Mei: That works!
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:17 am » Deka: I think since you won it fair and square Wei, you should have it. my opinion
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:17 am » Ah that makes sense
Claire « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:16 am » Ooooooh...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:16 am » The stone itself is pretty useful for desert travel: While it's socketed in something, all the perosn attuned to it has to do is stomp their foot in the ground and then BOOM! Instant temporary wellspring of water, right where they stomped
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:16 am » Mei: I've got an amulet.
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:16 am » Wei: I do, actually... bottom of the katana
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:15 am » Deka: I actually do
Claire « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:15 am » Fuzzy: None of my stuff has sockets...
Claire « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:15 am » Fuzzy: I don't... *refrains from relaying the joke, because it doesn't seem relevant*
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:15 am » *snerk*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:15 am » Baoshi: I don;t know that I do...
Claire « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:15 am » Pfffff...
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:15 am » O.o
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:15 am » Oddly enough, Fuzzy rememembers a offhand joke about a girl with cat ears and a tail and bombs being seen at one of the manses jus before it stopped working... being chased by a pink doggy with more legs...
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:14 am » Mei: So, who's got something with an empty socket?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:14 am » Baoshi: Seems like.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:14 am » Phew...
Claire « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:14 am » Fuzzy: *relays knowledge!* So... someone must've found one of the manses, I guess?
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:14 am » although me personally don't know what it does yet
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:13 am » quite impressive
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:13 am » Wei: Ooooh....
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:13 am » .
Claire « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:13 am » Wow.
Demothesis « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:13 am » brb
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:13 am » These manses have since been lost, hidden deep under the city and remain undiscovered. They don't work anymore, or at least no one's benefitting from their once great powers.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:12 am » They both seem to remember an old legend great workshops created under the city of Chiascuro, where the legendary Sun Kings were said to have bent the very lay lines of the waves themselves to unnaturally gather underneath the city, not only powering most of the ancient city of Chiascuro, but creating an everpresent and plentiful source fo water throughout not just the giant city itself, but the entire northern region of the desert
chicgeek « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:12 am » Dusk can tell that it's...green. :)
Claire « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:11 am » Fuzzy: Interesting...
Demothesis « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:11 am » Shun: Well, that's quite the prize...
chicgeek « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:11 am » Dusk: *curious*BBCode 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=1
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:11 am » 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=4 < Baoshi knows it;s SHINY
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:10 am » Fuzzy and Shun both figure out something more at the exact same time: If the stone is from Chiascuro, then there's only 3 manses it could be from, and all of them are underground.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:10 am » Deka can tell it's a water hearthstone off the bat, and can figure out it's commonly called a "Fountain Summoning Stone".
Claire « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:09 am » (7)
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:09 am » btw z that was my lore and intel check if Wei lets her see it
Claire « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:09 am » Fuzzy: *uses excellency!* 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=2
Demothesis « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:09 am » I think Shun knows something
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:09 am » Mei, it's obviously a hearthstone, although there's many different manses in and around Chiascuro it could have come from. Except that this is clearly a water-essence hearthstone, which would make it a lot rarer.
Demothesis « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:09 am » BBCode 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=8
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:08 am » wow
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:08 am » 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=2
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:07 am » Mei: 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=3 < [might know a bit]
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:07 am » Wei: *will let anyone else who wants see it too*
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:07 am » (Can Wei make one too, or was that the first one I did?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:06 am » Ok. Mei, make a Lore + Intelligence check
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:05 am » Wei: Sure. Whatever we can find out about it, really... *hands heartstone to Baoshi and Mei*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:05 am » ((brb))
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:05 am » Mei: Can I see that? Maybe I can figure out what it is. [the hearthstone]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:05 am » Baoshi: ...I say go for it. Have at it, Wei.
Claire « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:05 am » Fuzzy: Oh, ok.
Demothesis « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:05 am » Shun: Heh, not worried about Wei. I think a bit of exploring is in order.
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:05 am » Wei: I can just claim I wasn't using charms to make it more of a fair fight... if I don't use essence, they're not likely to tell the difference
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:05 am » Baoshi: Minimum essence use, I think. We;ll ask around, dusk. My I have a look at the hearthstone?
chicgeek « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:04 am » Dusk: And I want to find out more about this 'prophetess, and where she holes up. Heck, even just more about the city would be nice.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:04 am » You guys also still have the hearthstone, by the way
Claire « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:04 am » Fuzz: But won't they, um, notice?
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:03 am » Wei: ...I'll probably still win? And if I don't, then they can become the new champion... same sort of thing as got me in here
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:03 am » Deka: Don't worry cart brother, I am sure he can handle hiself right?
chicgeek « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:03 am » Dusk: *firmly* Lodgings.But okay, sweets first..
Claire « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:03 am » Desus is SOOOO adorable.
Claire « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:03 am » Fuzzy: What if actual dragonblooded show up and challenge you?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:03 am » Desus: *Pouting at Daddy, but obeying*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:02 am » Baoshi: Sweets, then lodging. And I think you should give it a look over, Wei... be *careful*, alright?
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:02 am » Wei: I mean, if nobody has an objection...
Demothesis « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:02 am » Shun: Desus. no. That's not yours to snack on.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:02 am » Deka: I think we should get lodgings first, if there one to be found during a festival
Claire « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:01 am » Fuzzy: Can we see if there are festival sweets somewhere?
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:01 am » Wei: Well, you guys can probably move on... I might try and see if I can get this guy to set me up as the dragonblooded champ... see if we can maybe get more of the people with powers to fight? *puts shirt on*
Claire « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:01 am » Fuzzy: That was fun...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:01 am » So what are you all doing now?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:00 am » Baoshi: Alright, shirt *on*, Wei. Shows over, folks!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:00 am » Desus: *Oogling a small jade statue of a kitty sitting on a curios and curiosities merchant's table!*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:59 pm » DekaOOC: Only when you are not around
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:59 pm » Sadly, it seems like there are yet to be any takers who pay for the privilege
Demothesis « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:59 pm » WhisperOOC:... This is what you all do for fun?
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:59 pm » Fuzzy: Ooooh...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:59 pm » Baoshi: Gawking is a minimum of 20 seconds, and a ogle is up to a minute. A *leer*, now, would be *fifteen* coins...
Demothesis « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:59 pm » Shun: Oogle's much longer and more obvious Denty
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:58 pm » Deka: No no no Cart brother, gotta be 3 coins to gawk and 7 to oogle
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:58 pm » (How much for a Disconcerting Oogle? [/problem sleuth])
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:58 pm » Fuzzy: What's the difference between a gawk and an oogle?
Demothesis « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:58 pm » Shun:... heh. Well, this is funny.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:58 pm » Baoshi: Two coins a gawk, five coins per oogle!
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:58 pm » Wei: ...Really?
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:58 pm » Fuzzy: Pffff...
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:57 pm » Dusk:...maybe you should get dressed?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:57 pm » Baoshi: You heard me! *holds out a small bag* Come on now, no free tickets... *sly grin*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:57 pm » Actualy... Wei, you and the others would notice that all of a sudden, many passing ladies, and the occasional man wearing stripes of gray on his outfit, keep staring at you ever since you won
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:57 pm » Baoshi: Well, nice to know you have a job... *turns to a gawker* Either keep walking, or pay the nice shirtless man a few coins for the show.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:56 pm » Shun:*shrugs* I tend to notice things.*watching Desus*
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:56 pm » Fuzzy: Well, I think it's a common opinion..
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:56 pm » Wei: You know, I've heard that... *still just holding his armor and shirt*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:56 pm » Dusk: *grins at that*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:55 pm » Mei: Besides, you look great with your shirt off. ^^
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:55 pm » Somewhere Desus has found an obel of jade and is crunching it against the ground with his teeth
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:55 pm » Wei: *holds up heartstone* Also, won this... Any chance you know anything about where to find the rest of it?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:55 pm » Deka: It was a good fight cart brother. Too bad you missed it
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:55 pm » Mei: Dooo it!
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:55 pm » Dusk: Well, if you want to do that all day every day we're here. *grins at WEi*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:55 pm » Desus: Unka 'oshi! Unka 'oshi!
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:54 pm » Wei: Hi Baoshi... I'm getting invited to be champion or something to that balance fight thing... not sure if I should, though
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:54 pm » Baoshi: nything exploded yet?
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:54 pm » Fuzzy: Training?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:53 pm » Baoshi: "...tch. And here I was hoping for a shot to nag you about training... oh, well."
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:53 pm » .
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:53 pm » Fuzzy: We aren't interested...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:53 pm » Originally I was going to say it was Jane Narbon in a fine leather jacket, but we'll go with that
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:53 pm » ...sure. Why not, Mei
Demothesis « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:53 pm » Shun:*rolls eyes* Heya booknerd.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:52 pm » Say, does this merchant have on a sombrero and a shirt of dizzying plaid?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:52 pm » "...I dont know, whats the texture. Hello, folks."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:52 pm » Baoshi makes a point of *silently* sneaking behind shun.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:52 pm » Ok. Baoshi is quickly and uneventfully reunited with his friends, as a fast-talking merchant is attempting to sell them a yellow curved fruit they've all never seen before.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:51 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:50 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:50 pm » He nods, and stands up. "Always a worthy use of time, I think. I hope to be seeing you, Ladyship." he bows to her, folding a fist against one palm in the way of a soldier to another. "May Fate be kind to you... and once more... thank you." he straightens up, and walks off the ship, folding his hands in his sleeves to find his friends.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:48 pm » ShunOOC: *looks up from something*Hmm? Someone say knucklehead?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:47 pm » She shakes her head. "You should go find your friends. I need to... think, I think."
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:47 pm » [Mei: Yaaaaaaay~]
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:47 pm » (Hey, they're OUR knckleheads! :) )
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:46 pm » (D'awwww....)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:46 pm » Baoshi stares at her, and very, very quietly goes bright pink. He coughs, almost comedicaly attempting to look all ignified as he sips his tea. "...Good to know."
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:45 pm » "Whatever that means." She resumes sipping her tea.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:44 pm » "And I think he asked me to tell you and some girl something... really, I should have remembered it before. Something about how "The Stars are prouder of those two knuckleheads than they have been of any of thiers in recent memory." or something...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:44 pm » "Hmm... I think you met one of my co-workers. You won;t remember much about him... heck, if you don;t se *me* for a few weeks, you'll probably just remember the hair and make-up. I'm damned glad of it, though... "
Demothesis « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:44 pm » ShunOOC: oh? Interesting. Sounds like one of the gold faction.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:44 pm » DekaOOC: Maybe he is a side?
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:43 pm » WeiOOC: ...Interesting
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:43 pm » "I can't imagine how I forgot him. He had blonde hair... or was it brown? Ugh, it's hard to remember. He told me where to find you guys. And that Officer Tao was going to need my help. And I couldn't stand anymore, but he tapped me head, and suddenly I didn't feel as tired, and the Journey didn't seem so hard anyomre, and I felt like I could go just a bit farther... he told me I had to hurry, but if I got there in time, it'd all turn out better than it was going to."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:41 pm » "...A man in a gold cloak?"
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:41 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:41 pm » That last night in Thorns... before I came to help you all. I almost passed out, I was so scared and alone. And then... someone found me. A man in a gold cloak."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:40 pm » ((There might be some Card Captor Sakura in there too, honestly))
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:39 pm » "Oh?" he asks, draining hsi tea. "And... anytime. Really."
Demothesis « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:39 pm » (Well it was a good speach)
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:38 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:38 pm » ((Hee hee... actualy, I suspect so Demo.))
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:37 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:37 pm » Then she blinks. "Oh! I don't know how I forgot... there's something I was supposed to tell you!"
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:37 pm » At this she sets the cup of tea down and gives Baoshi a warm smile. "Thank you..."
Demothesis « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:37 pm » (I detect a bit of the FMA speach in the keep walking bit. :D )
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:36 pm » [back-ish]
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:36 pm » (Baoshi is good at this)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:36 pm » "...Think of it like wound. Something inflicted. Something that can heal. Not really something you can help hurting, right now."
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:35 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:35 pm » "Sometimes, doing what you think is right is all you *can do*. And gloriously enough, you were right! And... well. if I can be frank, you'r eprobably going to feel awful for a while. Thats allright." he pauses, and looks up at her. "...Any soldier is allowed time to greive. The trick, I think, is to find something to keep walking for.Maybe theres somewhere you can find peace in until your mind can fathoms what... happened to you. It was a horrific thing." he puases again.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:34 pm » She frowns. "You know... I still can't remember a lot of what really happened. There's a lot of times when I remember what she TOLD me to remember. And I know it's bosh but when I try to rationalize it, it's like the memories and what I know REALLY happened FIGHT with each other. They fight with eahc other in my head. I don't even know if I should go back to the dragon blooded. I don't trust myself anymore."
Demothesis « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:34 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:33 pm » .
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:33 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:32 pm » "I trusted your friends and you.. Even when everything was telling me that I should have been condemning you." She smiled weakly. "I don't know why I did that, but... it just felt right."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:32 pm » "I mean that- really, I was spouting a bad load of bosh. You;d have been in your rights to suggest I be thrown on my ear."
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:31 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:30 pm » "Ah... well. I can only help by what I saw of you. Which is that remember, even under her control... you trusted a pretty bad set of lies in the name of saving people. I can never repay you for that, Ladyship." he sips his tea, giving her a slight smile.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:30 pm » (Poor Ikki)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:29 pm » "I've just been... thinking. I didn't do it much for the longest time, while I was with... her. And it's... hard... to piece together everything that really happened during those few months."
Demothesis « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:28 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:27 pm » Ikki: "...Thank you, Mister Tao." She offers him a cup of mint tea.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:27 pm » DekaOOC: true that
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:27 pm » FuzzyOOC: The calamatiy hasn't attacked us YET...
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:27 pm » (Aw.)
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:27 pm » WeiOOC: Us, Sane? NEVER!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:26 pm » He'll sit, and share a cup of tea.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:26 pm » "Ah... well, I have a moment. Either my friends are being sane and I;m not needed, or whatever calamity is at hand can wait for tea- as Grandfather used to say..."
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:25 pm » She gives him a genuine smile and offers a glass of tea
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:25 pm » (ha)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:24 pm » ((2-ton gorrila and all...))
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:24 pm » Hell pause before leaving to look in on her, giving a polite greeting then.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:24 pm » ...Not surprising
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:24 pm » Heh.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:23 pm » (Go Ikky!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:23 pm » ...it's actually pretty hard to get a dragon-blooded out of bed if they don't want to leave.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:23 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:23 pm » Ikki is still in bed, taking it easy for a few days before she decides to leave the ship. She "persuaded" Alabaster to let her stay onboard for a few days. With a bow
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:23 pm » Baoshi gathers his Emergency Pack, or whats eft of it, makes sure he;s hard to tell apart in a crowd, and trots out- a trifle unsteadily from the headache, out to meet them- weaving through the crowd.
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:22 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:22 pm » *Pays the pattern spider mafia to get off his back*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:22 pm » Ahh, that works.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:22 pm » Are there any crewmembers aboard? Heck, is Ikki still around?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:22 pm » He can see, in the distance, and also thanks to narrative contrivance and pattern spiders who threatened to do bad things to me if I didn't go along with it, his friend standing around a large crowd around waht is apparently gymnastic equipment
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:21 pm » Baoshi can hear the sound of lively music being played outside, merchants hawking wares in many languages, and people coming and going
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:21 pm » He;s going to get up, dressing plainly, and combing most of his hair over his scars. He figures he can aim like hell for plain... he goes out on deck, and looks around for someone to ask where his friends went.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:20 pm » Baoshi gets up, staggering from a crippling headache. These flashbacks and prophecy dreams are murder.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:19 pm » Desus: Kwar?
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:19 pm » Wei: *nod* I heard... So, what do you guys want to do? I've been offered to take over as champ here, but... idk?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:19 pm » Meanwhile... you are now Baoshi. You've overslept in the ship after it arrived in the harbor, and you don't know where all your friends are. Even Desus is missing. What do you do?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:18 pm » ((...ohh dear.))
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:18 pm » Dusk: Apparently. I wonder if all her gifts have been for a price...
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:18 pm » Wei: ...I guess?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:18 pm » Deka: You know, he wasn't the only one "gifted"
Demothesis « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:18 pm » Shun: More and more interesting.*bit of a grin*
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:17 pm » Fuzzy: She can do that?
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:16 pm » Wei: Apparently he was gifted by this prophetess? Makes me wonder what's going on here...
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:16 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:16 pm » Wei: Probably not that far, but he was using charms... Made things interesting
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:16 pm » Deka: He certainly gave you a run for your money
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:15 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:15 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:15 pm » Shun:Found a new sparing buddy?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:15 pm » Alright. With that, the announcer goes back to trying to cajole people to pay 2 obols each to battle each other on the pole, the winner getting three obols in prize.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:12 pm » Wei: *will finish up pleasantries, and head back to the rest of the group*
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:12 pm » (Kay)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:11 pm » (Grr...brb again)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:11 pm » ((Man, I could go for some of that.))
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:10 pm » *Wants some Klatchian coffee now*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:10 pm » (hahaha)
Demothesis « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:10 pm » Shun: heh
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:09 pm » Pfff...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:09 pm » ((...*snerk*))
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:09 pm » (Ok, admittedly now I'm just using things I think people from Klatch would say to Ankh-Morporkians to mess with their heads)
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:09 pm » Wei: ...You too.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:08 pm » Muhmi nods. "<Indeed, affendi. Thank you for the fight. May your virgins be plentiful.>
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:07 pm » [GTG - dinner]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:07 pm » Rando: ....Impressive.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:07 pm » Shun: Intriging....
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:07 pm » Teal: *Teal used Thunderbeam!*
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:07 pm » Teal: Dadee! Peep! *aims at thewall*
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:07 pm » Wei: *bows to Muhmi* You did do rather well, and I applaud your efforts. And... Thank you for letting us know.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:07 pm » Deka: *whisper* Just don't make is public knowledge who the reall prophetess is unless we have to ok
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:06 pm » Teal: Ooooooh...
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:05 pm » Teal: *Teal forgot Growl! Teal learned hyperbeam!*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:05 pm » Dusk: *to Shun* Okay, we have GOT to meet this 'prophetess'.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:05 pm » (Michael: Hmm... get rid of Growl?)
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:05 pm » Wei: Ahhh... I see...
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:05 pm » D'awwww...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:05 pm » ((I suspect BBC knows Yawn, Dream Eater, teleport, and flail*))
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:04 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:04 pm » Muhmi looks at Wei. "<My father donated an estate in the great towers of glass to the Prophetess, though we do not acknolwedge her in our personal pantheon of gods, and she deigned to bestow the blessing of heaven upon our family. We are as the children of the spirits themselves!>"
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:04 pm » OOCBBC: Oooh... *pokes TM*
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:03 pm » Teal: *Sleep, Growl, Tail Wag, Thunderbolt!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:02 pm » Michael OOC: What moves does she have again?
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:02 pm » Teal: *delete an older move to make room for hyperbeam?*
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:02 pm » Teal: *already knows four moves!*
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:02 pm » Teal: Ooooh! *trying to learn hyperbeam!*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:01 pm » Deka: Good *nods*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:00 pm » Shun: Fine, fine.*holds up hands in the surrender pose* I'll be as low profile as I can.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:00 pm » MichaelOOC: *WHile the DM is out, is attempting to use a TM ot teach Teal the hyperbeam*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:00 pm » Dusk: *i'd hate to be run out of town before we've found anything interesting.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:00 pm » (One sec... brb)
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:59 pm » Dusk: *murmurs* Better they assume that than...well.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:59 pm » Deka: *whisper* we are trying to keep a low profile here?
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:59 pm » Mei: [is going to translate, and keep translating]
Demothesis « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:58 pm » Shun:oof. What?*looks to dusk*
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:58 pm » Fuzzy: *impressed by Wei!*
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:57 pm » Wei: Actually, that was part of what I wanted to ask about... you fought beyond the limits of normality, and I was wondering how you came by those gifts. And whatever the reason is, I promise to be more openminded than you might expect.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:57 pm » Dusk: 8discreetly elbows Shun*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:57 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:57 pm » true, but Shun's not a good secret keeper
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:57 pm » (And he clearly has a lot of experience fighting. It's an honest mistake)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:56 pm » (Well, he's wearing the armor)
Demothesis « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:56 pm » Shun:*snorts* Dragonblooded, sure.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:55 pm » Mei: He says, you fought as well as he'd have expected for a dragonblooded— that he stood no chance.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:54 pm » Mei: <He says, re the language: 'I'd forgotten about that bit. My fault, good sir.'>
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:54 pm » Muhmi looks at Mei, then back to Wei, then back at Mei. "<Let him know he fought as well as I would have expected from the sons of the dragons. I stood no chance.>"
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:54 pm » *Use*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:54 pm » (And Deka saw a little kid sue essence to heal another kid's cut-again, crudely)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:54 pm » ((Interesing.))
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:53 pm » Wei: *winces* Ooh, I'd forgotten about that part. My fault, good sir.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:53 pm » (Tinker, Wei beat this guy on a balance bar, and disvovered he was actually using essence, crudely. )
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:53 pm » Mei: <I'll translate. He says, "Good fight, sir.">
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:52 pm » Muhmi Looks at Wei. "Ah... I... no... speak..."
Demothesis « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:52 pm » (hey Tinker)
Demothesis « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:52 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:52 pm » (Hi Tinker... Hugs all around)
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:52 pm » Wei: Worth a shot. Sure thing... Though if we can, I'll probably try to put it in the sword. *Walks over to Muhmi, and bows* Good fight, sir...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:50 pm » ((*hugs chic, and kittygirls* Hey, folks. Just wanted to letchall know I;m alive, and sit in on the game a little.))
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:50 pm » Laitu: *fusses over Boss!*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:50 pm » Mei: Can I look at the stone?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:50 pm » hey tink
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:50 pm » Claire: *fusses over Boss*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:49 pm » *Hugs Tinker*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:49 pm » No such luck, Wei.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:49 pm » ((*sits in a chat-box to kvetch*))
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:49 pm » DuskOOC: Well, it goes with the jade armor...
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:48 pm » Wei: *mentally pokes the Heartstone to see if he can figure out any more
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:48 pm » Muhmi is sitll there, standing up and cleaning himself off of as much dust and hay as he can.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:48 pm » The stone is a emerald that as Wei holds it feels slightly moist, by the way. A flawless emerald.
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:47 pm » Fuzzy: *offers Wei back all his armor and stuff* That was awesome!
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:46 pm » Wei: *will try to see if Mahmi is still here, before he heads over to talk to Fuzzy and the rest*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:45 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:44 pm » Wei: Heh... No problem *smiles* I'll take that risk.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:44 pm » ShunOOC: Sure, why not.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:44 pm » Announcer: Go ahead, kid, but I gotta hold the crowd's attention with or wihtout you. Don't be surprised to find another challenger waiting when you get back to your throne
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:43 pm » (I meant, OOC!)
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:43 pm » Dusk: Lord High Pest?
Demothesis « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:42 pm » ShunOOC: But I'm not, so I don't. And sure, so long as I get to claim I'm a noble to annoy the local nobles.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:42 pm » *them
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:42 pm » Wei: I'll keep it in mind. And... Can I get back to you? I've got a few friends *points to Fuzzy* And they're probably wanting to explore around for a bit. Say I get back here in a few minutes, after I talk to you?
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:42 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:41 pm » [Mei: Just... go with it.]
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:41 pm » .
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:41 pm » FuzzyOOC: You'd care if you were a noble.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:41 pm » ShunOOC: We're supposed to care about this noble not noble junk here too?*exasperated*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:40 pm » Announcer: So, waht do you say?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:40 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:40 pm » Announcer: Just talking to him ins't a big deal.. just remember he's noble around here and you aren't.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:39 pm » .
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:39 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:38 pm » Wei: What if I wanted to talk to him again? Do you know how to do that without insulting his honor? I want to thank him for giving me such a good fight...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:37 pm » Announcer: Don't feel too bad. He's a Delzahn. They're nutty about those honorable challenges stuff. He won't pester you outside of challenging you again, it'd be a huge broach to his honor
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:36 pm » Wei: *nod* I kinda figured...
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:35 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:35 pm » Announcer: In a few days, when the people have forgotten he ever got knocked off, sure. But the name of the game isn't talent, it's holding the public's attention. Muhmi was a local boy and popular. But you've got star appeal he didn't.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:35 pm » Wei: If I dont take the offer, that is...
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:34 pm » Wei: ...Interesting offer. Would Muhmi be able to try to become the champion again? After all, I'm sorta an outsider, and he is still rather good...
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:34 pm » Mei: Do it. Dooo iiiit.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:34 pm » Deka: Be a nice way to pass the time for now.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:33 pm » Announcer: Excellllllent choice! *He takes the stone, whcih I will describe as soon as I look it up, out of the chest and snaps it shut* I would also like to ask you aobut an opportunity... Muhmi's been unseated, so we need a new contestent to take on all comers. If you stick around I'[ll cut you in for a third of the entry fees. otherwise I'm going to have to have people spar with each other until a new Champion can be found.
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:32 pm » Fuzzy: *holding Wei's armor, still*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:31 pm » Desus: Kwarrr! *Sways his tail happily to get attention from mommy and daddy!*
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:31 pm » WeiOOC: ...Best choice!
Demothesis « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:31 pm » Shun:*pets Desus casually.*
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:31 pm » Wei: Hmmm... *unfortunately, Wei doesn't know a language from a hole in the ground, so he's not really sure if they've seen it before, or just something with the same language* I think I'll take the stone... and the doll?
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:30 pm » Teal: ...peep?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:30 pm » AnnouncerOOC: And as a limited time offer, you could ALSO choose one of THESE THINGS! *Holds up a tiny catgirl with a spear*
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:29 pm » (Go for the kittygirl doll!)
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:29 pm » Dusk: *gives Desus a pat*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:29 pm » Hey, no coaching. Let Wei decide on his own
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:29 pm » I am thinking between the glass and the scroll
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:29 pm » Desus: Kwar? *Is scrambling to stnad next to Shun... provoking a few odd looks, but oddly enough not much else.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:29 pm » [Go for the scroll!]
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:28 pm » Wow. Good prizes.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:28 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:27 pm » Ok... Wei, the stone is quite obvsoiuyl a hearthstone, although Wei can't really tell more than that. The Scroll is written in an old old language, but it's one the groups seen before, and it seems to concern natural rules and flows of essence in the world, as well as complex math. The glass is Chiascuroian glass, which has very special properties and is very VERY useful. The Compass of Terrestrial Directoin: The South, on page 24 talks about it specifically, but in general it's a better form of material to make weapons, armor, and tools from
Demothesis « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:27 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:26 pm » 3
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:25 pm » Shininessitude.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:25 pm » Wei: 1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=10
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:25 pm » .
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:24 pm » Shinitude.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:24 pm » I dunno
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:24 pm » Shinyosity?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:24 pm » ...shiny-itude?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:24 pm » The announcer produces a large chest from... somewhere...and opens it in front of Wei. There is inside it a hunk of blue glass the size of a mans' chest, a scroll case, and a glistening stone. Wei and Wei alone can make Lore + Int checks to determine the shinitude fo these objects
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:23 pm » Wei: *will nod back* I'm... Wei *has pretty much given up on false names by this point* And can I look them over quickly?
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:23 pm » Well, I'm assuming he's talking to Wei by himself... not the whole group.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:22 pm » Mei: Can we see the prizes first?
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:22 pm » ...can Wei?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:22 pm » (No worries)
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:22 pm » (Oops! Sorry!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:22 pm » (You haven't actually seen the prizes yet, Fuzzy, so you can't.)
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:21 pm » (Wei's choice, he fought)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:21 pm » As Wei approaches, the announcer steps between the two of you. "Congradulations, Master... ah... I don't beleive we've gotten your name! Regardless! Please name your prize now!"
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:21 pm » (Can we do int + lore checks on the stuff to see if there's anything shiny?)
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:21 pm » [So what do you think we should choose as our prize?]
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:20 pm » Wei: *will walk over to the other side, and dismounts* Thanks... *bows* Need a hand? *reaches out to Mumhi*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:20 pm » Mumhi, his vision spinning, sits up in the hay, rubbing his head.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:19 pm » Shun: Well yeah. It's *Wei.*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:19 pm » The crowd cheers as the announcer claps. "And thus Muhmi of the Delzahn is unseated! Amazing! The challenger has become the champion!" He claps.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:19 pm » Deka: I knew he would win
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:18 pm » Fuzzy: Go Wei!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:18 pm » And he can't! 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=5, 1d10=7 With a cry of surprise, Muhmi winces as Wei's staff smacks into his head, causing him to wobble and fall to the right, plunging down onto the hay below in what seems to be an explosion of dust, sand, and hay bits.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:17 pm » Shun: Heh, a bit.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:17 pm » *nod*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:17 pm » 7. So he's got to match a 3.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:17 pm » 7! nice
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:16 pm » Fuzzy: ....oooooooooh. That makes a lot more sense.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:16 pm » Deka: I am very sure. This place must have more then just two
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:16 pm » This is easily one of the most entertaining bouts of the day
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:16 pm » 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=5
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:16 pm » The crowd is, by the way, awestruck.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:16 pm » Yes. Go ahead, Wei.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:16 pm » Shun: Very.*whispers* That was essence use right there... kind of pathetic, but still
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:16 pm » Wei's attack, I'm assuming?
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:15 pm » ?
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:15 pm » Mei: Now what is going on here
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:15 pm » Fuzzy: Are you sure?
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:15 pm » Dusk: *eyes widen* Ooh....
Demothesis « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:14 pm » Shun: He's not a lizard Denty.
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:14 pm » Fuzzy: Deka said second person, though..
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:14 pm » Deka: *whisper to Dusk* He just used some essense, in an untrained mannor, I saw a boy earlier today do the smae thing with healing
Demothesis « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:14 pm » Shun: Lizards? Uhm... no.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:13 pm » Mei: 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=8 < [notices!]
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:13 pm » Dusk: *agrees with Fuzzy!*
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:13 pm » Fuzzy: Wait, there are more lizards?
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:13 pm » Dusk: Oh? BBCode 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=7
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:13 pm » Deka: Second person in one day in the sme town? I wonder
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:12 pm » Both Shun and Deka can tell...
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:12 pm » heh
Demothesis « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:12 pm » *snerk*
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:12 pm » Fuzzy: I KNOW. Weird.
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:12 pm » Fuzzy: *botches! For some reason thinks Muhmi is a lizard in disguise!*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:12 pm » Shun:*eys narrow a bit* Well now...
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:11 pm » FuzzyOOC: Darn it, I can't see ANYTHING.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:11 pm » (Wei should buy him a drink after, win or lose)
Demothesis « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:11 pm » BBCode 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=4
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:11 pm » 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=5
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:11 pm » 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=1
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:11 pm » Wei: *smiles back* We're going to have to talk, I see... *will bring his staff up, and spin to the side to sweep on of his feet out from under him*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:11 pm » ok
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:11 pm » can i make that check as well?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:11 pm » Anyone could make it if they want
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:11 pm » the difficulty is only a 2 at the distance you're standing.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:11 pm » Mei: Woo! Go Wei!
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:10 pm » Deka: nice block
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:10 pm » You would have to make a Perception + Lore check, Demo
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:10 pm » Fuzzy: Go Wei!
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:10 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:10 pm » Is there any way Shun would see that was beyond Muhmi's usual skill?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:10 pm » now is your chance!
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:10 pm » 5
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:10 pm » At this Muhmi's eyes widen in obvious surprise
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:09 pm » this attack is surprisingly competent, but Wei narrowly manages to catch it.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:09 pm » Wei: *blocks it, but barely*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:09 pm » Shun:*leans against Dusk and smiles*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:09 pm » 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=8
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:08 pm » Dusk: *rolls her eyes a little, and smiles*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:08 pm » Muhmi is activating a charm "Essence Overwhelming: Melee" to enhance his roll by 6, which is it's max.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:08 pm » Wei: *is slightly surprised by the essense, and drops to one knee to block it, holding his staff vertical*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:07 pm » Shun:*has been heckling the whole fight cause that's what he would do*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:06 pm » Mei: [cheering!]
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:06 pm » Because you're close enough to feel what is possibly the most rudimentary, utterly unlearned, haphazard shaping of essence you've ever felt.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:06 pm » Hmm... Wei, as you feel him swing, you're surprised.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:05 pm » Shun: Knock the big oaf on 'is @$$!*not specifying who he's refering to, cause it'd be funny if Wei lost too.*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:04 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:04 pm » 1d10=5, 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=7 He stumbles and wobbles, but puts a foot backwards on the pole to brace him and steadies himself. "Ah!" Wei has him on the defensive, so he attempts to roll with the blow and use the momentum to spin his staff towards Wei's chest.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:03 pm » Ok... since Muhmi's parry DV is a 4, he has to make a 2.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:03 pm » another 6
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:02 pm » 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=4
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:02 pm » It's his turn, yes
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:02 pm » Wei's attack back?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:01 pm » Deka: *cheers for Wei*
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:01 pm » *nod*
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:01 pm » Wei: *has a PDV of 6*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:01 pm » 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=2 His swing is actually a fairly solid swing, but Wei's a seasoned fighter with experience.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:00 pm » Wei: *will parry, trying to block his attack and direct it up and over him*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:59 pm » Ok. it's Muhmi's turn to act. He looks at you. "Forgive..." he murmurs as he swings the pole down towards your legs, trying to sweep it across them at your knees and cause you to stumble.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:59 pm » Hi!
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:59 pm » (I gave him a brief of what happened so far,)
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:58 pm » (Kay, figured)
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:58 pm » Hi, Demo!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:58 pm » hey Demo!)
Demothesis « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:58 pm » (hey all!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:57 pm » (You don't know, Wally. Believe me when I say that it's been planned, however)
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:57 pm » Wow.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:57 pm » (Just checking, where's teh extra plus one coming from?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:56 pm » ...Muhmi's getting lucky tonight! 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=2
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:55 pm » Mei: I sense a 'but' coming.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:55 pm » so he'll go with the 4 parry defense value. He has to make an athletics check of 2 to avoid falling off
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:55 pm » Muhmi's dexterity is 3, and his athletics is 4. His dodge is a 2, so he's got a dodge DV of 3... his parry isn't much better, since his melee is a 3, which means he has a 3 + 3 + 2 +1 all divided by 2 for a total of 4....
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:54 pm » demo is on
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:53 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:52 pm » .
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:51 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:51 pm » (Figured, checking for future reference)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:51 pm » (Defense bonus on the staff is +2, as usual)
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:51 pm » ?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:49 pm » As it so happens, however, Wei, you're near enough to notice exactly WHY Muhmi has managed to stay champion for so long...
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:49 pm » (Defense bonus on the staff?)
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:49 pm » makes sense
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:48 pm » So since Wei got a six, assuming that Muhmi had a 0 dodge and a 0 Parry (which isn't true) he'd have to roll 6 successes to stay on.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:48 pm » *nod* That sounds about right*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:47 pm » Hecan try to dodge, or parry, as usual. A hit will NOT inflict damage (these staves are padded to avoid any serious injury) but instead every success Wei gets sets the difficutly for Muhmi to have to match with an Athletics + Dexterity check to avoid falling off
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:47 pm » 6
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:47 pm » 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=3
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:47 pm » ...They're both the same, so I'm using Melee
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:47 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:46 pm » make an attack roll... you may use Martial Arts + Dexterity if you know a martial art that incorporates the staff into it's repitoir, or just use melee + dexterity
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:45 pm » Wei: *Steadies himself, and then throws out an attack, hoping to catch Muhami off guard*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:44 pm » ...he also got a seven, so Wei acts first.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:44 pm » 1d10=7
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:44 pm » So eight
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:44 pm » 1d10=7
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:44 pm » Sounds good.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:44 pm » Makes sense to me
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:44 pm » Nah.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:44 pm » So instead to decide who goes first, we're just going to roll a single d10, and whoever gets higher acts first. Wei, as an Exalted, gets a +1 to this roll. It's a house rule, but I think it'll work well. Any objections?
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:44 pm » Fuzzy: I wanted to be next... but I think Wei's gonna win, anyway...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:43 pm » Now, I'm not really going to get itno the complex mechanics for combat in something this simple
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:43 pm » Claire: Eep! *shoo'd!*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:43 pm » 8th sense? XD
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:43 pm » *shoos Claire out of chat*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:43 pm » Mei: Can I be next?
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:43 pm » Claire: ...that was weird.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:43 pm » Wei: *barely stays on the pole*
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:42 pm » *snerk*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:42 pm » Like in Braid, suddenly time reverses itself as Wei UNFALLS back up ontop of the pole. Anyone without a 8th sense doesn't even notice it.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:42 pm » *nod* I just wanted to see if he had any intuition... if not, I'd probably have spent it anyways
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:42 pm » Ok. Well, I'm not really supposed to tell you before I give my ruling, but I already said I would allow it
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:41 pm » Deka: Come on, don't let a simple rop keep you from the prize
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:41 pm » You have to declare it after the roll... but generally before you find out. I just wanted to ask if Wei felt like that wasn't going to be enough...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:41 pm » But I'll allow it if you want.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:40 pm » Err... I thought you needed to declare that ahead of time, Wei
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:40 pm » Dusk: *keeps an eye on Fuzzy, in case of someone thinking they can grab the nice armor from the small woman)
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:40 pm » *shrug*
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:40 pm » Wei: *is willing to spend willpower on sucesses*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:40 pm » As he approaches Muhmi, Wei places a foot where there isn't any beam to support a foot... and starts to fall downward. He slams into the bales of dried hay, sending dust, sand, and hay fragments flying.
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:39 pm » *!
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:39 pm » Eep
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:39 pm » Ok, Muhmi is balancing very easily on the pole. WEI, however, begins to teeter and sway... (Unfortunately, Wei, I determined ahead fo time you needed 2 successes for this... sorry.)
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:39 pm » Yipe.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:38 pm » Wei: *isn't at his most graceful* 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=4
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:38 pm » (Lord or master, A term of respect and courtesy. eqivilant to Sir, just looked it up)
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:38 pm » Fuzzy: *holding all of Wei's stuff* Oof.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:38 pm » (Outsider is roughly accurate, yes)
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:37 pm » WeiOOC: ...And I'm supposed to know that? *shrug* Hopefully he'll think I was just mimicing him... which I was
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:37 pm » 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=5
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:37 pm » DekaOOC: I think Affendi means infadel, or outsider
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:36 pm » hehe
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:36 pm » Wei: *nods back* You too... Affendi? *smiles*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:36 pm » To begin with, both challenger and challengee must make athletics + dexterity checks to approach eahc other.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:36 pm » Yep, folks are watching now. The ladies, at least.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:36 pm » Oooh.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:35 pm » Ok... Muhmi is a tall, dark skinned man who appears young and a big gangly. Rather unimpressive on his own, although he is slightly taller tahn Wei. He nods as he locks eyes with Wei. "Best... luck... you... affendi."
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:35 pm » Wei: Heh... I know, I know. They're part of the armor too... Oh, and Fuzzy... just to be on the fair side. *Takes off his shirt too* Here you go.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:34 pm » 3) No outside tools may be used in the contest: Merely your own natural abilities and the staff.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:34 pm » 2) Killing either the challenger or challengee automatically disqualifies the individual committing the deeds, and also summons the guards.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:34 pm » Dusk: *murmurs to Wei* You might keep your balace better barefoot than in those boots...just an idea, I don't know.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:33 pm » Yeah, Wei would probably be best for this
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:33 pm » Fuzzy: Ok! *takes it from him*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:33 pm » There are also a few rules: 1) Your feet must never be more than 4 feet above the balance beam, roughly.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:33 pm » Wei: *has started unbuckling his armor* Hold onto this, will you Fuzzy?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:32 pm » The trick is that in addition to trying to knock off your opponant, you must also keep yourself from falling.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:32 pm » This almost, if not always, involves having to go THROUGH the other person, which would explain the bales of hay underneath the balancing beam
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:32 pm » They're both given wooden staves, and must advance forward towards each other, which is tricky on it's own. However, the person who wins is the person who crosses to the other side FIRST and dismounts by climbing down
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:31 pm » Ok... as the announcer explains, challenger and challengee (the man known as Muhmi) both must disrobe of any and all armor and weapons before the challenge. They then each climb up a rope on eathier side of a large balancing beam.
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:30 pm » D'awwww...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:30 pm » (Actually, there is... it's a plush kitty girl holding a stuffed black bomb)
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:30 pm » Mei: So how does this work?
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:30 pm » (That's complimentary)
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:29 pm » (no giant plushy kitty girl?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:29 pm » *Or a stone of forgotten power discovered within the terrifying depths of the undercity!"
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:29 pm » "You may choose between this ancient and untranslatable scroll, which may or may not contain forbidden ancient knowledge of the anathamaic sun kings, a sizable chunk of the great glass of Chiascuro, crafted by the very founders of the city themselves, or a
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:27 pm » Wei: *steps up and holds out three obols* I suppose I'd be willing to give it a try...
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:27 pm » deka: Care to explain this balancing battle?
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:26 pm » Fuzzy: Ooooh... trinkets...
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:26 pm » Mei: [ingenue!] Ooh, rare trinkets? Lemme see, lemme see!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:26 pm » "Oh? I hear some interest!" The man, wearing puffy green pants and a thin gray sleeveless shirt, smiles. "The prize is, as always, bragging rights! As well as a choice of one of the rare trinkets of the first age my father has discovered in the Undercity and the Old city!"
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:26 pm » Dusk: *smiles, good naturedly* I'll watch. But remember, the sooner we find lodgings the better. We'd best not split up until we have.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:24 pm » Deka: No, I am not going to, jsut intersted
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:24 pm » Mei: Well, let's find out what it is first.
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:24 pm » Fuzzy: Wait, we can't ALL do it.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:23 pm » Deka: And what is the prize
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:23 pm » Mei: [heads over] Ooh, what's the challenge?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:23 pm » ok that works
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:23 pm » And so can Deka
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:23 pm » Mei hears it
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:22 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:22 pm » Wei: *digs around in his pocket for 3 obols
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:22 pm » can I make that check as well?
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:21 pm » Fuzzy: *thinks that the odd yellow curved fruits look like they'd be too tough, anyway*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:21 pm » Mei: 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=6 < Maybe!
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:21 pm » Wei: ...Balancing battle? Oooh... What's the prize?
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:21 pm » Fuzzy: Oooh... *looks for that*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:20 pm » Make an awareness + perception check, Mei
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:20 pm » Does Mei hear it?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:20 pm » Wei, nearby, hears it too
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:20 pm » Fuzzy... as a man tries to see you these odd yellow curved fruits, you hear a man speaking in a language you recognise. "Come! A mere 3 obols a try! Face Muhmi, the current champion of the balancing battle! Claim the prize! Impress your friends!"
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:19 pm » Deka: well that answers that question
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:19 pm » Mei: Apparently, the 'prophetess of an old religion' has been reborn, bearing the gifts of heaven for all mankind. Or... something like that.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:19 pm » Mei: <I see. Thank you very much.>
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:18 pm » Ok, The man's eyes turn to Mei. "<Ah... a thousand pardons... your accent makes our words sound strange, Miss. I believe some prophetess of an old religion has been reborn, and her followers are celebrating. I have heard word that she seeks to share the gifts of heaven with all mankind, or somesuch nonsense.>"
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:17 pm » Wei: *Stuff is neat!*\
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:17 pm » Dusk: *nods*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:16 pm » Deka: *whisper to Dusk* I saw someone who was said to be Sokora (sp). I am not sure if they really beleibve it or not
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:16 pm » Fuzzy: *stuff is neat!*
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:16 pm » Fuzzy: *trying not to get distracted and wander away from the group...*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:15 pm » heh
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:15 pm » Wei: *occasionally feels useless ^_^*
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:15 pm » Wei: *doesn't speak any of the languages other than the starting one*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:14 pm » Mei: <What's the occasion?>
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:14 pm » I do!
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:14 pm » Mei: [speaks Flametongue!]
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:14 pm » (brb)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:14 pm » Ok, Dusk, you pull over a man dressed in a bright red flowing robe, with bits which cover his entire face save his eyes. He looks at you, confused, and replies back in another language. "<What did you say, affendi?>" Does anyone speak Flametongue?
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:13 pm » Mei: Ooh, what's this about a challenge?
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:11 pm » Dusk: *smiles at someone in the crowd who looks happy* Excuse me? What's the occasion?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:11 pm » A few merchants are loudly hawking wears in various languages out here... and down the road a man is crying out around a large balance beam suspended in the air by two poles with rope tied to them about some sort of challenge
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:10 pm » Alright. Well, the group of you find yourselves standing in a busy street on the Harbor, having just missed a large parading enterouge carrying a large covered liter by as crowds follow it.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:10 pm » *nod*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:10 pm » understandable
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:10 pm » Aw.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:09 pm » (Due to a loss of a beloved companion by one of the members of his family)
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:09 pm » Aww...
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:09 pm » (awww)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:09 pm » (Tinker will not be coming tonight.)
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:08 pm » Wei: *just gives them all a big grin as they keep walking*
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:07 pm » Go Dusk!
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:07 pm » (I hear a But)
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:07 pm » What?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:07 pm » Well, the agents all seem fairly cowed by most of you...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:07 pm » *Nods*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:07 pm » oh, and my charm gave me basic motivations of them (like 3 on an invest.roll) and all the ect.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:07 pm » DekaOOC: If this doesn't work, I can try something
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:06 pm » Okay...pres 2, chas 3, circlet adds 1 , BBCode 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=2
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:05 pm » Brb
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:04 pm » Deka: Because life is never easy recently?
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:03 pm » Dusk: *to Deka* Why am I not surprised?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:03 pm » Ok... Dusk, amke a presence + charisma check
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:03 pm » Mei: [walks on, smiling faintly]
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:03 pm » Dusk: *eyebrow lift* Bay Al Zhariff, Pasha Pook, or the dozen otehr names I heard? *waves, and keeps walking-especially since we have Wei with us*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:02 pm » Deka: *smiles* Unfortunately you might not like it
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:01 pm » Mei: 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=3 < creativity at work!
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:01 pm » WeiOOC: Only if we need to... pretending to be a dragonblooded actually works pretty well as a disguise, if we need to be slightly exaltedly
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:00 pm » DuskOOC: Wei, we could probably coat that jade to hide it, later.
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:00 pm » Fuzzy: *ignores them as she walks after everyone else*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:00 pm » The men stop and blink. "Wait! We need to check your passports!"
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:59 pm » Wei: *glares at the men warningly as he walks past*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:59 pm » Dusk: *murmurs to Dekka* I look forward to hearing it. *smiles sweetly*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:59 pm » Deka: *follows*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:59 pm » Dusk: *sweeps past with Mei, like she has every right to*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:59 pm » Deka: Agreed. even got some interesting news you might find of interest
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:59 pm » Fuzzy: *follows Dusk*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:58 pm » Mei: [decides to taken matters into her own hands, brushing past all of them.]
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:58 pm » Dusk: Let us be on our way, while these gentlemen have their discussion.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:58 pm » DuskOOC: Agrees.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:58 pm » And then begin arguing amongst each other.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:58 pm » Deka:OOC is thinking they are not really officials*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:57 pm » At this instance, suddenly all the crowd of men begin to clamour, each tossing out varying bids of price for entry into the city.
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:57 pm » Fuzzy: *wondering how much an obel is. Or a koku*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:57 pm » Mei: Indeed, I have nothing I plan on selling. I might buy a few souvenirs, though.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:57 pm » It's at this moment, however, that another of the men approaches. "Ignore him! Bay Al-Zariff would happily accept just 60 Kokus:
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:57 pm » Deka: Wonder what consitutes as markable valuables
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:56 pm » Dusk: *smiles, pleasantly* Sirs, we are here as sightsee-ers, not merchants. We came to vacation in your lovely city.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:56 pm » Wei: ...Anything potentially marketable?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:55 pm » (He approaches Dusk, who I figured was going to approach them before everyone else. Ignore that last comment if you aren't going to do that.)
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:55 pm » (Approaches all of us?)
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:55 pm » FuzzyOOC: It doesn't have any fatigue value, but I bet an overcoat would, in this heat... or at the very least, be RIDICULOUSLY obvious.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:54 pm » "You there!" One of the men approaces you. "By the decree of Pasha Pook, any foreigners entering the city carrying potentially marketable valuables must pay a 10 obol Customs Tax upon entering."
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:54 pm » Deka: *will note the men but will not engage and continue unto the boat*
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:53 pm » FuzzyOOC: I just want to know if I can make it shift to something cooler...
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:52 pm » WeiOOC: ...Actually, I'm considering it. After all, Jade doesn't have any fatigue value.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:52 pm » Dusk: *Will spend 1 mote and cast her Mastery of Small manners, p.239, before we get to the men, to help ease things a bit...hopefully*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:51 pm » [Mei: From a distance. But still.]
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:51 pm » [Mei: You know, I once saw Shining Barrator while I was in Yu-Shan...]
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:51 pm » FuzzyOOC: Would YOU want to wear an overcoat? You've got the jade armor on.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:50 pm » [Mei: Ah, customs. The hassle of every border. Even the Yu-Shan one.]
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:50 pm » WeiOOC: ...I'm just saying
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:50 pm » Oh yeah, and of course she has her knife hidden on her
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:50 pm » DuskOOC: I knew I should've increased my bureaucracy.....
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:50 pm » FuzzyOOC: Besides, what if we get attacked or something?
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:50 pm » (FuzzyOOC)
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:49 pm » Fuzzy: That's better than armor AND an overcoat.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:49 pm » DekaOOC: Oh look, red tape time
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:49 pm » Fuzzy's hair could probably use brushing, but it's not INCREDIBLY scruffy.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:49 pm » WeiOOC: ...Yet you're wearing armor
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:48 pm » Ok Deka is using her Willow disguise. Basically, light airy clothes and a skirt. hair braieded into a single pony tail. Of course she still have her armor on underneath
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:48 pm » FuzzyOOC: I'm not wearing an overcoat in this weather!
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:48 pm » (Well, if you wear an overcoat, you can hide Lamellar pretty easily)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:48 pm » Aright. That's everyone, I think? Except Deka, who is just arriving back to the ship. As she gets there, though, she sees a large group of lavishly dressed men holding paperwork standing just outside it at the edge of the docks.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:47 pm » [Mei's also got her set of throwing needles on her, but don't ask her where, because she won't tell you.]
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:47 pm » Hey, I know the armor is lamellar, but it's moonsilver, so could Fuzzy get it to shift to something less obvious?
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:47 pm » Mei's wearing some light robes in warm colors, relatively loose-fitting below the waist and tighter-fitting above, with a brightly sash. She's also got on her chain shirt and dagger under her robes, just in case.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:47 pm » Hmm...all right. Since we didn't ask Deka to disguise us. Dusk is wearing robes she can move in. She has her exceptional breastplate on beneath-so probably an un dershirt under the armor. Robes are lightweight, a floral pattern. A sash. Her daggers are concealed, her sling, ect, in a pouch at her waist. Hair is braided-similar to a french braid. (It covers her circlet)
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:46 pm » It's probably mostly sheathed, so it'd be difficult to tell it's orichalcum, but it's still visible if youu know what to look for, I'd assume)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:45 pm » (Ah, yes. That)
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:45 pm » (That's also a daiklave, technically)
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:45 pm » (No, the katana they found in the tomb*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:45 pm » Err...the soulsteel daiklave, Wei? You guys left that in the city of Thorns
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:45 pm » *pokes Dusk's common sense*
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:44 pm » Fuzzy: *will bring her sword unless someone stops her, anyway*
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:44 pm » Wei: *also has the Daiklave strapped to his side*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:44 pm » Wait, cancel that.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:44 pm » Significant in the sense that it could affect how people treat you, Jane.
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:44 pm » I guess Fuzzy's dagger would be in her bag, too. And the sunscreen.
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:44 pm » Fuzzy: *her sword is in her room, but she'll grab it before she goes into town*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:43 pm » Mei's wearing some light robes in warm colors, relatively loose-fitting below the waist and tighter-fitting above, with a contrasting sash. She's also got on her chain shirt under her robes, just in case.
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:43 pm » Fuzzy: *has a small bag with her hairbrush and poetry book*
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:43 pm » Fuzzy: *is wearing a tank top, light cotton pants, and her lamellar armor, which might have something to do with why she keeps complaining about the heat*
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:42 pm » Wei: *is wearing the jade armor, with the silk shirt underneath*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:42 pm » hmm, hold on and let me think on that
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:42 pm » Significant how?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:41 pm » Deka too
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:41 pm » Err... everyone, actually. What you're wearing is rather significant
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:40 pm » You mean the disquised one right?
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:40 pm » Mei: Lodgings it is, first.
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:40 pm » Fuzzy: Oooh!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:40 pm » And as she meets up with everyone, I need you to describe your character's current physical appearance. This is somewhat important.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:40 pm » Dusk: Cheer up, Fuzzy-the fair may be on the way.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:40 pm » Err... Hawk, Deka is just getting back to the ship right now, Actually
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:40 pm » Dusk: Lodgings. That way, we have a place to meet.
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:40 pm » Fuzzy: *wants to see the fair*
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:39 pm » Fuzzy: *siiiiigh*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:39 pm » Mei: I might recommend the former.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:39 pm » Mei: So, lodgings, then fair? Or, fair, then lodgings?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:39 pm » Hey Z, when do I get back to the ship?
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:37 pm » Wei: *nod*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:37 pm » [Woooo! Rogueport!]
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:37 pm » Dusk:*nods* It should be...interesting. Remember, we'll need to arrange lodgings, too.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:36 pm » (heh)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:35 pm » (Suggested musical accompaniment: This.
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:34 pm » Fuzzy: And I would like to go see the fair...
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:32 pm » Mei: [applies]
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:32 pm » Mei: I might as well.
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:32 pm » Fuzzy: *puts some on, just to be on the safe side* Who else burns? *will pack up any unused to take with*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:32 pm » back
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:31 pm » You've got enough for about 2 bottles of the stuff, which would last a single person about 4 weeks of daily usage
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:31 pm » Woohoo!
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:31 pm » Wei: Ooh, cool... *tries it out!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:31 pm » It's untested, but the principles seem like they should be right
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:31 pm » Yay!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:31 pm » Ok, Fuzzy... with your resources, you're able to make a white paste you're pretty sure you can rub onto the bare, exposed skin of someone to prevent sunburn for a while until it wears off
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:30 pm » Fuzzy: I made anti-burn lotion! I think.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:30 pm » [Mei: Is the god allied with the Bronze faction or the Gold faction?]
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:30 pm » Dusk: We should. I'm interested in this 'sakura, the awakened prophetess'. *dryly.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:30 pm » (Different one each time)
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:30 pm » [Mei: Which god?]
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:29 pm » (Mei, every time you're meta you make a baby god cry. Do you want to do that?)
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:29 pm » 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=9
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:29 pm » A light breeze blows across the bow of the ship, offering Fuzzy a brief respite from the heat, as you guys all stand there. What are you going to do now?
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:28 pm » Mei: We could check out the adventure hook festival.
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:28 pm » Fuzzy: *first int excellency! 4 motes! Just because she can!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:28 pm » Chiascuro is a city built in the ruins of a much greater, much more palatial city. But there also seem to be large decorations set up, and the streets near the harbor are filled, as I previosuly mentioned last time, with what seems to be an odd festival.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:27 pm » Mei: [staring up] Shiiiiiny...
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:27 pm » FuzzyOOC: But I want to try anyway, just to see if I can...
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:27 pm » (only mortals, not exalts.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:27 pm » The rest of the city isn't quite so impressive: The harbor you approach seems to be a literal cross between a ruin and a refugee camp; tent houses pitched in haphazard places, shops and old stone and glass houses interspersed (I checked it, Fuzzy, and Mei confirmed it. You don't suffere that penalty)
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:26 pm » DuskOOC: And they may even sell it locally, Fuzzy.
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:26 pm » (what was the answer on the 2-die penalty for mortals or not?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:25 pm » (Yes, Fuzzy can attempt to make an anti-burn lotion. But on the ship you don't have the resources to make one easily... you'd have a -1 penalty until you get the chance to shop for stuff)
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:25 pm » WeiOOC: ...Maybe we can just assume you suceed?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:25 pm » However, the structure seems anything other than orderly; the towers seem to be rising in almost random locations. There's what appears to be a huge CRATER in another part of the city
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:25 pm » FuzzyOOC: So can I try to make anti-burn lotion?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:24 pm » Deka: *would take pictures if there was such a thing called a camera*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:23 pm » semi back, sorry need to cleqan some pots for dinner
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:23 pm » These sights, these towers of varying hights, dominate seemingly a whole third of the city.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:23 pm » Ooohhh...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:23 pm » Named for what look to be jagged towers of multicolored glass rising up into the sky out of the city itself, glistening in the noon sun
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:22 pm » Chiascuro is known as the Brokne Jewel of the South. This is a name that is quite literal
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:21 pm » Wally: Ack! But I only just got here!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:21 pm » *Locks the door behind them*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:20 pm » *Makes extra-super-sure that Jane's not still in there, finds she isn't, and then pushes her out anyway*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:20 pm » The penalty.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:20 pm » Mei: Er, no. That's only for mortals.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:20 pm » Anyway, give me a moment to set the proper stage... but FIRST... *Gets out the really REALLY large broom and sweeps MSW characters out of chat*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:19 pm » Dusk; Craft (water) could be making surfboards.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:19 pm » Yes, I believe so
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:19 pm » Fuzzy: Is it a two-dice penalty if you don't have dots in the craft?
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:19 pm » Fuzzy: I could still try, I guess...
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:19 pm » Fuzzy: Wouldn't that be craft(water)?
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:18 pm » Dusk: Fuzzy, you know medicine. Can you whip mup asuntan lotion/anti burning lotion?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:18 pm » brb
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:17 pm » Fuzzy: ...wait, I don't burn OR tan...
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:17 pm » Wei: Ooh, maybe Exalting helps with that!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:17 pm » There's also apparently a deal on 3 for the price of 1 drinks at a bar in the harbor.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:17 pm » Wei: ...Tanning? *tends to burn instead*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:16 pm » Deka: I don't know how well I tan
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:16 pm » Fuzzy: Whee!
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:16 pm » Okkay...so, check out the festival, try to get a lead on the fivefold snare, and anything to do with Sakura, and see if we can find Dekka's half sister. And, work on our tans. Got it.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:16 pm » mmm casadilla
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:15 pm » ok back
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:15 pm » Mei: [admiring herself in a mirror] It suits me.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:13 pm » *Hands Mei a vacation Bikini. Made of Starmetal*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:13 pm » And yes. You COULD also find Deka's half-sister, who may or may not be in the hands of unconfirmed fae creatures
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:13 pm » Also, when you guys talked to the sidereal Shota before, the sidereal who has been helping you, he tried to nudge you guys twoards finding something called the Fivefold Snare, which is a term that's been thrown around a lot in different places, from the mouths of Abyssals to Sakura's diary
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:13 pm » Mei: Vacaaaaaation~
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:13 pm » Andaren't we supposed to help rescue Dekka's sister from the fae?
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:12 pm » Thank you. *embarassed*
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:12 pm » Oh, ok.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:12 pm » As for what you're looking for: Technically you could do whatever you want, like Jane said. Sakura's diary that you read mentioned that she left some relic behind in and around Chiascuro, which you could hunt down. Also, apparently there's some festival going on celebrating the return of the Prophetess of Awakening, which you've pretty much confirmed was Dusk's previous incarnation. Who is either what everyone's expecting Dusk to be or is someone else in the city right now.
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:12 pm » Fuzzy: *ice cubes!* Mmmm...
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:11 pm » Hi!
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:11 pm » *Fills a pool with ice cubes for Fuzzy*
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:11 pm » I'm here!
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:11 pm » Wei: ...Do you want more ice cubes?
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:11 pm » *snerk*
Claire « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:11 pm » Fuzzy: I'm a roast bear. *not enjoying hte heat*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:10 pm » *arable
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:10 pm » [snerk]
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:10 pm » The area outside is filled with somewhat airable farmlands which get sandier and sandier the further south you go.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:10 pm » and does that mean that Fuzzy is now a solar bear instead of a polar bear?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:10 pm » You're in Chiascuro. The "Broken Jewel" of the south. Literally the biggest city in the world, wihch is pretty tropical or middle-eastern in climate but gets more and more deserty

_________________
"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!" -Marvin the Martian

Spam Poison. I think.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted Quest Logs IX
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:05 pm 
Offline
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:52 pm
Posts: 618
Location: Two steps ahead of you
Comics by Shaenon II
Mad science has never been so cute!
* Logout [ Demothesis ] * 0 new messages Chat * FAQ * Search * Members * User Control Panel
Last visit was: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:00 am It is currently Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:17 pm

View unanswered posts | View active topics View new posts | View your posts

Board index

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Get a FREE FORUM
Comics by Shaenon II Chat
Message:
Online List
Demothesis « Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:01 am » sure.
Claire « Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:00 am » Demo, do you have the logs?
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:00 am » Deka: More then that
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:00 am » Mei: I don't know why, but part of me just got all.... angry... to see that lens...
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:00 am » Dusk: And that's not all. *Grim*
Demothesis « Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:00 am » Shun:*shakes Baoshi* That <censored for content> is messing with peoples minds!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:00 am » Ari: Uh....
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:59 am » Eta: ...Ooooh..... 8produces a mote*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:59 am » Jan: ...Ari, I understand. I do. So, know this isn;t persional... 8rolling up his sleeves*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:59 am » *Gives Eta an Essence Score of 2*
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:59 am » Wei: Had fun talking to Accused!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:59 am » Baoshi: ...Woug.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:58 am » chat frooze up again
Claire « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:58 am » It's ok. Whee!
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:58 am » Deka: About what Baoshi
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:58 am » That was fun!
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:58 am » Looks like more complexness will be happening soon...
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:58 am » Phew!
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:57 am » Heh... it's fine...
Demothesis « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:57 am » definitly fun. Good intro!
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:57 am » Wheee!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:57 am » Wei, Fuzzy, sorry for you guys not getting much to do
Demothesis « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:57 am » Shun:*following Dusk* We may want Wei along if the worst happens...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:57 am » Exellent!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:57 am » What did you guys think?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:57 am » Wheee!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:57 am » And that's where we'll call it for the night
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:57 am » *though
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:57 am » Baoshi: ...I need to talk to you first. Deka, if no one else. Not. Out here.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:57 am » Mei: I'm coming with you... thought I have a bad feeling about this.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:56 am » Deka: Agree
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:56 am » Wei: *watching Fuzzy play with a beetle*
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:56 am » Mei: [untenses] Bluh.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:56 am » Dusk: We're following. *Will follow whether anyone else does or not*
Claire « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:56 am » Fuzzy: *playing with a beetle*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:56 am » The carriage doors shut, the slaves pick it up, and start carrying it away
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:56 am » Dusk: *Nods, grimly*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:55 am » Baoshi: *eep*
Demothesis « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:55 am » Shun:*nods. still glaring at the "prophetess"*
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:55 am » Deka: *whisper* You saw it too Dusk?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:55 am » The two people from the crowd enter the carriage rather willingly.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:55 am » Mei: [gritted teeth, body completely tense] That's... not... right....
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:55 am » THe boy and his mother run off as she and her enterouge get into the carriage... after inviting two of the on-lookers to join them.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:55 am » The prophetess smiles warmly and puts the Lense away. "Away with you now. Go play with your friends." she says, serenely.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:54 am » Dusk: *eyes narrow* Something...bad just happened.*Very quietly* We need to talk, Shun.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:54 am » The boy stands up, his body fitter... stronger... he looks completely cured.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:53 am » Deka: Yeah, we need to talk to her, in private, carefully
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:53 am » Mei: !!!!!!
Demothesis « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:53 am » Shun:... ok... that's new.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:52 am » Baoshi: *danger! Warning! Woah nelly! What now!*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:52 am » As the Dancer reaches into the sleeve of her dance and removes what appears to be a large, shaped lense of a pale, blackened, translucent material. She holds it and points it at the boy, and her body start to glow faintly. The glow building and then sort of diminishing as the lense itself starts to glow brightly. Light, bright, prismatic lgiht, begins to shine all over the boy, who cries out in surprise... suddenly, all of you feel essense swelling within the boy.
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:51 am » /
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:50 am » 3
Claire « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:50 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:50 am » 5
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:49 am » BBCode 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=7
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:49 am » 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=8 < Mei: [dozy]
Demothesis « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:49 am » BBCode 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=3, 1d10=4
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:49 am » 4
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:48 am » 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=3
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:48 am » perception/awareness check (1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=6)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:48 am » The Dancer looks at the boy. "Oh, you poor dear." She bends down and pats the womans' head. "For your faith, he shall be helped..." People at this moment can make perceptoin + awareness checks to notice... something...
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:47 am » Mei: [watches]
Demothesis « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:47 am » Shun:*nods tersly*
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:47 am » Deka: This should be itnersting *whisper*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:47 am » Baoshi: *staying quiet about having omething to tell them... wacing like a hawk.*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:46 am » "Please... Prophetess... help him!" She begs, as the boy coughs.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:46 am » when a lady stands walks across the dancer's path, holding a young, sickly boy.
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:46 am » Wei: Oh, really? *continues chatting with accused, unaware of what's going on*
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:46 am » Dusk: *whispers between clenched teeth* Not the time or the place....
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:45 am » As the dance stops, The crowd starts to part before her as she and her two bodyguards move towards the carriage again.
Demothesis « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:45 am » Shun:*probably the only thing stopping him from doing something violent is Dusk's grip on his arm.*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:44 am » Baoshis thoughts: 'Pretty, I guess. Awakened fire what what?'
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:44 am » *arm*
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:44 am » Dusk: *squeezes Shun's aem*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:44 am » Ah. Juuuust checking.
Demothesis « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:43 am » Shun:*eyes narrow dangerously, Dusk can feel him grow tense*
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:43 am » Mei: [shaking her head and grimacing]
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:43 am » Well, yes. She DOES appear to be the most beautiful maiden you've ever seen. But ti's not as if it's a magical compulsion or something
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:42 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:42 am » The 'She is the captivating most beautiful thing you have ever seen' bit?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:41 am » Er, what do you mean?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:41 am » React the same way?
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:41 am » Dusk: *tries to work her way to the front of the crowd a bit more, with Shun*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:41 am » Do we react the same way to seeing her?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:39 am » As things die out, she bows. "Thank you for watching the ritual of the Awakened Fire. It was an honor to perform for you."
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:39 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:39 am » Alright, at the end of the dance, the woman tosses the torches in her hands into the air, and they both land to the left and right of her feet, extinguishing with a brief burst. She gives a warm smile as the crowd roars in applause, and bows.
Claire « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:38 am » Fuzzy: Wooow...
Demothesis « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:37 am » heh
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:37 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:36 am » AccusedOOC: *Is a bit of a Keychain of Creation fanboy*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:36 am » Accused: ...and that's how a timely sway of that fox-girl's hips saved the solar and lunar when they were caught by a group of Wyld Hunt in Sijan...
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:35 am » Wei: *still chatting with Accused*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:34 am » 7, and 8.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:34 am » wit is a 3, essense is a 3 and my pernament willpower is a 5
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:33 am » What are each of your wits + essence scores, and your permanent willpower scores?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:33 am » They are greeted with the same sight Dusk and Shun saw... a beautiful dancing woman, people nearby, two bodyguards, etc;
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:33 am » Ok... the three approach Dusk and Shun after Mei's removed her resplendant destiny
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:32 am » [Mei's going to duck behind some obstruction or another and remove the destiny.]
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:32 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:32 am » He;ll jog to catch up with them, seemin... agitated.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:32 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:32 am » and then Deka and Mei who appraoch them, they're all standing near a crowd.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:32 am » "<something best not translated in old tounge>!! damn blast bowstrings of the empress!"
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:31 am » Eventually, Baoshi sees Shun and Dusk...
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:31 am » Mei: [catches up with Shun and Dusk]
Demothesis « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:31 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:31 am » Cursing. Quietly, and inventively.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:29 am » Baoshi! At this point you also are rather free.. you've lost sight of the two ah, "Immaculates"... what are you doing?
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:29 am » Deka: Good, don't ahve to go as far *head towards Shun and Dusk*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:29 am » Ok... Mei and Deka actually end up seeing Shun and Dusk, stnading near a crowd of people, as you're heading back
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:28 am » woo? perception/awareness check (1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=1)
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:27 am » 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=4 < Mei: [back in form]
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:27 am » ok
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:26 am » Given that the rest of the harbor isn't patrolled, given how there's no curfew laws in place for the other regions, You guys enter the harbor, and a large festival... make perception + awareness checks
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:25 am » ok
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:25 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:25 am » Alright. I'm going to rule that you guys get out of the Out-of-Towner district unmolested
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:24 am » stealthy like
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:24 am » yes
Demothesis « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:23 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:22 am » Alright...you guys are making your way back to the Inn, then.
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:22 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:21 am » Mei's going to head back to the inn, checking every so often to see she isn't being followed.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:21 am » Well. probably be a good diea to go back for now
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:20 am » You two have evaded arrest. What do you do now?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:20 am » In fact, he passes right by where she's searching, and can't seem to locate her at all. Wiht a bunch of loud curses, he passes by. Eventually, the two of them are alone
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:19 am » Which is why he doesn't acutally FIND her
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:19 am » 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=4 < Mei: Not doing well... but remember, people take a -3 penalty when trying to find Sidereals.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:19 am » ,
Claire « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:19 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:17 am » Ok... well.... make a stealth + dexterity check, Mei.
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:16 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:15 am » Deka: *will amke sure the coast is clear before moving back towards the inna gain*
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:15 am » Mei: [hiding by now!]
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:14 am » After a few moments of searching, he scowls and turns his horse to try and charge back to seek after Mei
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:13 am » .
Claire « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:13 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:11 am » Deka: *Is one with teh wall!*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:10 am » (And noted, Jane!)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:10 am » The guard charges back into the other street and looks around. Deka is standing right next to him and he can't see her. He curses loudly.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:10 am » And then after she's a good distance away, Mei's going to try to hide and make her way back to her lodgings.
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:10 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:10 am » Er, no. Donning a Resplendent Destiny costs a Willpower.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:09 am » yes
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:09 am » Which you pointed out is technically still active... ok... so you're both spending some essence, then?
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:08 am » Mei's going to run for it, in the opposite direction. She's also going to slip on a resplendent destiny: Sight of Dawn.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:08 am » Deka will use the invisible statue spirit. Means she can't be dected save by touch as long ash she takes no dramatic atacionts
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:08 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:07 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:07 am » Deka, Mei, you've both got time enough for about ONE action... what do you do?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:06 am » The guard curses as Mei eludes his grasp and is forced to keep charging... Deka narrowly ducks behind the corner, as she hears the sound of hooves on stone, getting very close...
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:04 am » Deka: *will continue running to the corner to make that turn*
Demothesis « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:04 am » oops
Demothesis « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:04 am » Shun: .
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:03 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:03 am » Ok... Deka and Mei! Well... Mei just narrowly escaped the grasp of the guard on horseback and is running PAST him.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:02 am » (Sorry, back)
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:02 am » DekaOOc: * scrambles to put away the tea set as she gets back into position*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:01 am » Aw snap!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:01 am » However! We've kept Mei and Deka waiting for a while... so... aw snap! Scene Transition!?
Claire « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:00 am » FuzzyOOC: Come get uuusss...
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:00 am » orry, ill a mo
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:00 am » Dusk: *To Shun, softly* Don't start anything-the crowd would rip us limb from limb.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:59 am » Oh, dear..
Demothesis « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:58 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:58 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:56 am » Two other men, one clad in what seems to be armor made in hues of different BLUEISH metals, the other clad only in a perfect, white robe, stand at either side of her.
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:56 am » .
Claire « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:56 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:55 am » Dusk: *grips Shun's arm*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:55 am » You can tell just by looking at those eyes again.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:55 am » [Mei: [remembers descriptions from Jupiter's library] Oh sod.]
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:55 am » Dusk, this is the woman whose eyes you saw in the carriage.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:54 am » The crowd, the carriage, the environment... everything else seems to be secondary to HER as she dances there.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:53 am » The first thing you see is the dancer. One might expect that it would have been hard to see her with the crowd around her, but it's not. Almost supernaturally, the crowd seems to only draw more attention TO her, even as it obscures viewing of her. In the center of a circle of onlookers, standing on an alter, dancing while swaying two batons of fire, she stands, a literal vision of perfect, almost inhuman beauty amidst an ugly world. She is amazing, with hair of black streaked with blueish tinges to it. Her outfit is entirely undusty and radiant, a cloak of blue draped around her body wiht shimmering jewels sewn into the fabric that make it shimmer like the night sky.Her face is calm and placid as she dances, two burning torches spinning around her as she goes. This is someone who, upon your first moment of seeing her, literally takes your breath away just by her sight.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:52 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:52 am » *Shoos MSW person from chat)
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:52 am » Jess:...Chimera?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:51 am » Hee hee...
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:51 am » (Fuzzy! Bisecctor of Omen Hounds!)
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:51 am » Wei: *snerk* Well, I meant more not having my head bisected... and I don't think I've bisected anybody's head... except that chimera
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:51 am » (Uh oh...)
Demothesis « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:50 am » Wits+essence=7, wp=6
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:50 am » wsits 4 essence is 3 wp is 8
Demothesis « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:49 am » .
Claire « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:49 am » (eeeeeeep.)
Claire « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:49 am » Fuzzy: Didn't you already do that?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:49 am » (Ok... Shun and Dusk: I need to know you guy's Wits + Essence scores, and your Permanent Willpower scores)
Claire « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:48 am » Fuzzy: Starting from not bisecting heads? *confused*
Claire « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:48 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:47 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:47 am » [[Stan: Joy wontons for saaaaaale!]]
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:46 am » ...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:46 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:45 am » Dusk can easily follow the sounds of excessive revelry and wonton joy towards where it appears like the carriage has been set down by a number of slaves who were carrying it.... and whats' outside it is quite a sight...(one moment)
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:44 am » so 4.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:43 am » BBCode 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=2
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:42 am » Wei: You know, I'm starting to feel like that's a good place to start... *smiles at accused*
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:42 am » Perception 4, in vestigation 3, ist excellency investigation-spend 3 motes, so 10)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:41 am » Accused: Really, any day where my head isn't bisected from my body is a good day."
Demothesis « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:41 am » BBCode 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=6 better than I expected. 2
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:41 am » (*Snerk*)
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:41 am » (Duskooc-okay, we have an Immaculate, an Abysall-we're well on our way to getting all the action figures!*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:40 am » Ok, Shun and Dusk... you guys need to make a Perception + Investigation check to see if you find the carriage again
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:40 am » Wei: *nod* Exactly, Fuzzy...
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:40 am » Wei: *chuckles* Yeah... I can understand that. And hell, it'll probably only last until we're out of town. *shrug* I'm never quite sure how these things go. But I just wanted to say it, so you didn't feel like you were being left out of decisions for no reason...
Claire « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:40 am » Fuzzy: Oh, yeah... but we wouldn't do that unless you were being evil and we couldn't get you to stop.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:39 am » Okay.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:39 am » ...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:38 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:38 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:38 am » Accused chuckles. "Honestly, I didn't expect when I saw you guys again to get anything other than a sword through the throat, man. I'll take distrust over bloodshed anyday.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:38 am » Sorry, back in a m o.
Demothesis « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:36 am » Shun: Right! *heads off towards the carrage*
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:35 am » Wei: ...Well, if you want to keep it to yourself, I guess you can. I'll admit, I'm probably not gonna trust you fully either quite yet. *puts a hand on Accused's Shoulder* Not that I mean much by it... I'll probably just try not to mention what exactly we're doing here beyond what we've told you already, you know?
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:35 am » Dusk: Heh. If we can find it anymore. It was over thataway.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:34 am » Accused chuckles a bit, softly. "Cool."
Demothesis « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:34 am » Shun: Fair enough. Anyway, I'm going to kidnap dusk for a night of near vacationing now.*grins and one arm hugs Dusk* Now where was that carrage you wanted to see?
Claire « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:34 am » Fuzzy: *puts a sand beetle in Accursed's hair*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:33 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:32 am » Wei: I said hoping, not expecting...
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:32 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:32 am » Dusk: *eyebrow lift*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:32 am » "I... really wouldn't know anything about that, I guess."
Demothesis « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:32 am » Shun:*laughs* Vacation. sure.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:31 am » Accused shifts a bit, fiddling his fingers. "Er, a lot of stuff connected to your pasts? Uh..."
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:31 am » Wei: Plus... we were kinda hoping to have a vacation, at least...
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:31 am » Wei: Yeah... But basically, there's a bunch of weird stuff here, connected with our pasts in various ways, so... figured we'd at least poke our heads in for a bit
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:30 am » (Ooops! Sorry bout that.)
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:30 am » Dusk: Hmm...arrange for it to seem we booked passage out...that's not a bad idea.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:29 am » @Dusk: Baoshi isn't actually THERE>
Demothesis « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:28 am » Shun: We do expected things?
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:28 am » Dusk: Um.....you know, that's not a bad idea. Think we can lay a false trail, Baoshi?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:27 am » Accused smiles weakly. "Why are you cats here, anyway? I would have expected you'd have got on another ship the second you got to the city."
Claire « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:27 am » Fuzzy: Oh, someone should tell Ikki not to kill him.
Demothesis « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:27 am » Shun:*conspiratorial whipser* Don't worry about getting your ass handed to you by Wei before, it's what happens to everyone that fights him.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:27 am » DuskOOC: Details.
Claire « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:27 am » Fuzzy: Yay!
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:27 am » DekaOOC: Well, I would noit say he followed you home since you kinda chased him down
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:26 am » DuskOOC: *Happy dance* We got a pet Abyssal! It followed us home!
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:26 am » Wei: *chuckles* Believe me, it's just as much fun as it looks. And besides, you know how to handle yourself in a fight, after all...
Demothesis « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:26 am » Shun:Heh. *slaps his back* that's the attitude!
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:25 am » Dusk: Weell.....I don't know about healthy. But it's been interesting, anyway.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:24 am » Dusk:*seriously* Oh, Accused? 547. That's how many we got out of the Mend. (Pulled a number out of my hat, obviously)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:24 am » He looks around. "Man... having all this power is a drag. I'd rather not feel like I should have great responsibilities..." he puts his hands in his pockets. "I make no promises about being very helpful, but if you really want me to hang around so badly, I guess I could try tagging along. Maybe it's a bit more healthy.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:23 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:23 am » Wei: ...Which is probably not how you're expecting us to take this news, I assume?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:22 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:22 am » Dusk: *nods* At least we've been warned now....
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:22 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:20 am » Shun: Oh? No surprise there. At least this time they shouldn't have a giant bloody corpse beast.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:20 am » Dusk: You're a good guy, Accused.
Claire « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:20 am » Fuzzy: Thanks!
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:20 am » Wei: *shrug* Eh, they're gonna come after us anyways, right? And at least now we've got warning...
Claire « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:20 am » (someone could offer to tell them that we killed him or something, maybe)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:19 am » Accused sighs. "Guys, I... They're FOLLOWING you. The whole gang is coming here to look for you all. I don't know how. But they're after you. If I slipped away, I sorta figured they go after you and I'd just vanish... ah... dammit. I don't want you guys to get hurt, though...
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:19 am » Dusk: And....y'know, if you want to come with us...have somebody to watch your back and all that...Or, what Wei said.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:18 am » (*snerk*)
Demothesis « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:18 am » ShunOOC:*to accused* Run. run now.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:17 am » [Heh.]
Demothesis « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:17 am » Shun: Mow-mow, heh. I like it.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:15 am » DekaOOC; Oooh. Does this mean we get to dress accused in a dress as well?
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:15 am » Wei: *nod* ...I was hoping you'd come to that conclusion. Pretty much what she said... anybody we need to beat off your trail?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:14 am » (...I am now probably going to keep referring to Mask of Winters as Mow-Mow while in Accused-persona. Seems like the sort of thing he'd do.)
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:14 am » Dusk: Maybe we can help?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:13 am » He looks at Dusk. "I... officially, yeah. Mow-Mow got me to sneak on a boat and follow you guys. Unofficially, I was sort of hoping that I'd be able to just sort of... sneak away. I'm done with all of this.
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:12 am » Wei: *nod* I kinda figured you'd make it out okay, but still... nice to know you didn't get your head chopped off for talking to us
Claire « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:12 am » Fuzzy: Yeah, but you're not evil.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:11 am » Dusk: We got a lot of folks out, thanks to you. *smiles* Soo.....You here on 'business'?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:11 am » Accused blinks. "Er, you do know I was a bit involved in Team Evil during that, right?"
Claire « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:11 am » Fuzzy: Well, there was all that doom and raining blood and fighting and stuff...
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:10 am » Only thing you missed is Baoshi finding Ari and The rest finding Accused
Claire « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:10 am » Oh! Sorry, misread.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:10 am » Hey Jane!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:10 am » he's just genuinely suprirsed that she's being nice
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:10 am » hey Jane
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:10 am » He did meet Fuzzy.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:10 am » Hehee...
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:10 am » 'mback.
Claire « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:10 am » Wait, didn't Accused meet Fuzzy? Or was she in disguise?
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 am » *snerk*
Demothesis « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 am » wait a sec. title time!
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:09 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:08 am » Accused looks at Fuzzy, confused. "Er, you are?"
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:08 am » Dusk: Hey there. Looks like old home week.
Claire « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:07 am » Fuzzy: *nodnod* I'm glad you got out of Thorns ok.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:07 am » Ok... well, Accused has'nt really tried to shake you guys much, so Dusk eventually catches up
Demothesis « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:07 am » Shun:Figured it'd been too long since we said hi.
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:07 am » Wei: Heh... I figured you'd see it that way.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:07 am » Dusk: Frig. *wheezes, and walks in what she thinks is the right direction*
Demothesis « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:07 am » Shun:*pulls to a halt*
Claire « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:07 am » Fuzzy: Hi!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:06 am » Accused looks back, sighs, and just stops. Woah, woah... hey, no need for anything messy, right? Ok, I'm here. I'm not fighting or anything. What do you guys want?
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:06 am » Wei: *also puts a hand on Accused's shoulder*
Demothesis « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:06 am » Shun:*running still, in case Fuzzy doesn't get him, wants to still be going*
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:05 am » Heh Reminds me of that scene in Princisses bride. Can see Fuzzy sauying 'Everybody MOVE!"
Claire « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:05 am » Fuzzy: *grab!*
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:05 am » DuskOOC: This is embarassing...
Claire « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:05 am » FuzzyOOC: Whoohoo!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:05 am » Ok... however, eventually, Fuzzy and Wei, and Shun manage to catch up with him, close enough to be within grabbing distance
Demothesis « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:04 am » Shun: O.O I'm adding another title.*laughing* Navigator of crowds!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:04 am » 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=1
Claire « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:04 am » (I got 6)
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:04 am » (Well, at least once it's been 2 months, I'll have a three dex)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:04 am » err, I mean: 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=7
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:03 am » Accused passes the crowd navigation check: Hadiyyah
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:03 am » resist staminaBBCode 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=4
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:03 am » *hands Fuzzy the awesome chase people down award*
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:03 am » WeiOOC: *hides from the stamina excellency*
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:03 am » go Fuzzy
Claire « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:03 am » 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=4
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:03 am » Wei: Stamina: 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=6
Demothesis « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:02 am » Stam+res: BBCode 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=10 3
Claire « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:02 am » (spending 3 m on 1st sta excellency)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:02 am » "Heh... I;ll pass it along when I get to see him again. He's determendly fair, to be sure." he pases on the hotel and room they're staying in, and where to find Deka... "But right *now*, I think she meant to hunt up new own for MErchant contacts.. she;s mixed in the guild."
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:02 am » 2 dex, no athletics. DuskOOC: WHEEZE!
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:01 am » Fuzzy is rolling though the crowd with ease it seems
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:01 am » Er...yes. Resistance + Stamina. Sorry, getting my wires crosse diwth antoher game
chicgeek « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:01 am » DuskBBCode 1d10=1, 1d10=7
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:01 am » Ari shakes his head. "But when I got a letter about Hadiyyah, I had to come back to Chiascuro..."
Claire « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:01 am » (12... O.O)
Demothesis « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:01 am » 3
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:01 am » Wei: 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=10
Claire « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:01 am » 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=7
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:01 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:01 am » Dex+Ath BBCode 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=2
Demothesis « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:00 am » you mean resistance + stamina? There is no endurance.
Claire « Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:00 am » (spending 3 motes on 1st dex excellency)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:59 pm » yes. Make dex + athletics, then make endurace + stamina
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:59 pm » so start with Dex and athletics?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:59 pm » Ari sighs. "Sorry fer you, kid. He was a decent man. Tried to act like he was like everyone else even when it was obvious he was a lot more'n us. Tried to treat everyone fairly. 'e doesn't mind my, ah, past.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:58 pm » DuskOOC: This is where I fall behind.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:58 pm » Eventually, all of you, plus Accused, are going to have to Athletics + Dex checks to navigate the crowd, and then ALSO Endurance + Stamina checks to keep running
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:57 pm » Shun's not trying to stay with the rest. He's going right after him. He'll drag accused back if he has too
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:57 pm » Baoshi looks a little... sad. "...I think he's been trying, sir. Near as I had heard, for a while I thought he was... dead. But I;ve been given reason to think he;s alright." he looks a little conflicted, but solidifies. "...He;ll make it back to me. I know it."
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:57 pm » Wei: *is actually not going to mind losing the rest of the group, if it means he can catch up with Accused*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:57 pm » heh, and here's where Shun's Athletics/dex comes in handy. :D hopefully
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:56 pm » DekaOOc: 10 Jade says Accused can loose them
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:56 pm » Fuzzy: *running! And attempting to dodge people!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:56 pm » It makes going pretty difficult. Accused has a bit of an easier time of it because he's by himself while you guys are trying to generally stay together
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:56 pm » ok... well, there's people at the festival, you guys are actively having to navigate through.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:55 pm » Wei: Oh, okay... *starts running faster*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:55 pm » AccusedOOC: Gloves like friggin' mittens, daggers still in my bag.... stupid equipment failure...
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:54 pm » Shun:An old "Friend"
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:54 pm » He nods. "Of course. If she's here, I have to apologize."
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:54 pm » Dusk:* Points* Accused.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:54 pm » Ari looks away. "I didn't mean to be away so long. But... but... my family deserves my loyalty, no matter what happens." He looks at Baoshi, frowning. "If you were in trouble wouldn't your grandfather move heaven and earth to get to where he could help you?"
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:54 pm » "...You have your reasons. I know. Or am sure, anyways. That doesn;t matter so much right now. What does, is that I can tell you where we're staying. ...Will you come to see her?"
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:54 pm » Fuzzy: Because everyone else is?
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:54 pm » Wei: *still entirely confused about what's going on*
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:54 pm » Fuzzy: ...eh, why not. *running!*
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:54 pm » Wei: Saw what coming? Why are we running? *is following Shun*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:53 pm » "She tried to *follow* you, because you *vanished* on her. And... a lot has happened. I doubt she meant to wind up there. We've all had to go on the road for our own bundle of reasons, to boot. She;s looking for you *now*."
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:52 pm » DekaOOC: *is now kicking herself for not sticking with Baoshi*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:52 pm » Shun: Welp, who else saw that coming?*raises hand and starts running*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:52 pm » Ari's eyes widen in terror as well. ""Oh gods... she didn't go to Nexus, did she? I made her promise never to go there! She was supposed to be safe..."
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:51 pm » Dusk: *after him!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:51 pm » Ok... there's a moment as Accused gets off the pier that he sees Shun, Dusk, Wei, and Fuzzy... his eyes sort of POP to a widened state, and he looks terrified and turns to run down the street.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:50 pm » *Weird self
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:50 pm » Baoshi nods a little, although he has been speaking softly. "...she picked up a debt of yours. Now, picture a town where you made a deal involving her services...."
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:50 pm » Wei: Yeah... I think Baoshi's just being his wierd stuff, so lets follow shun, okay?
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:49 pm » Shun:*nods and smiles. quickening pace to catch up with accused*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:49 pm » He chuckles. "Ah... I did, didn't I?" He looks at Baoshi. "Try ot keep your voice down. The crowd has ears and I don't really want it spread around much that I'm back in Chiascuro..."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:48 pm » Baoshi: Now that you have confirmation... or just an earnest jog of the memory. Your Daughters been looking for you. I don;t wnt to split off from my friends for long, undersand? But I suspect you don;t need attention drawn.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:48 pm » Dusk: I'll try...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:48 pm » Ari is a medium-sized man with a pony-tail haircut and tends to be a bit on the tall side. Not muscluar but not fat either, with loosely trimmed facial hair.
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:48 pm » Fuzzy: Oh, we should probably stick together...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:47 pm » Baoshi: Baoshi. Baoshi Doya Miao, it means Seedling sprouts from a jewel. You once joked that a plant that gre gems would be more useful, and Grandpa tapped ot one on the shoulder.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:47 pm » DekaOOC: FATHER!
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:47 pm » Shun:*nods* Hopefully that won't dominate our time here. You do the talking, I'll catch him if he bolts.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:46 pm » ;Dusk: Business first.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:46 pm » Ari: ...what was your name again?
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:46 pm » Dusk
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:46 pm » Shun:*sighs and starts walking quickly in Thief's direction* Sorry if the date's ruined.*kisses lightly*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:45 pm » Ari blinks and looks at Baoshi. "...Do I know you? Wait... that kid who Jan was raising..."
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:45 pm » Wei: *shrug* ...Why's everybody splitting up?
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:45 pm » Wei: ...Huh, he was just there a minute ago.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:44 pm » Dusk: What? (sighs*) I guess we'd better. *casting a last longinglook at the parade carriage, Dusk gopes with Shun (
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:44 pm » Fuzzy: Buh?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:43 pm » Actaully, Wei... Hare is gone.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:43 pm » Shun: *narrows eyes and whispers* I just saw Accused. Should we go after him?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:43 pm » Baoshi walks up to a specific man in the crowd he has spotted, and idly taps his elbow- turning slightly to the side in a manner taught to him in Yu shan, so that you can speak to someone while seeming to be simply standing by them, in case you're being watched. "Good festival, Ari. Grandpa Jan said to send his good wishes... and smack you one, but I;m not *so* loyal. In a crowd."
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:43 pm » Wei: Ooh, Fuzzy, I want you to meet somebody. *points over to where Hare is standing, listening to the banana lady's sales pitch*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:43 pm » Ok.. So Baoshi's going to do what you said he's doing?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:41 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:40 pm » One second. haven't finished yet
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:40 pm » Dusk: *Takes Shun's arm* Let's follow that parade cariage. *points over at it* Hi, Wei-have fun?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:40 pm » Baoshi walks away, darting into the crowd.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:40 pm » Wei: *gives Fuzzy a big Hug*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:40 pm » Baoshi: *seems to notice something* ...excuse me. I;ll be *right* back.
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:40 pm » Fuzzy: Hi! *hugs!*
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:39 pm » Wei: Oh, Hi Fuzzy!
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:38 pm » Fuzzy: *runs over toward Wei* Hi, Wei!
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:38 pm » Wei: *Noticed something! Is happy!*
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:38 pm » Yay!
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:37 pm » ok
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:37 pm » Whee!
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:36 pm » Alright.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:36 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:36 pm » Expect an IM from me to each of you about what you see
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:36 pm » Ok... you each probably notice something differnet
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:35 pm » Baoshi: ...*snorts, and pas the beetle*
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:35 pm » Fuzzy: *puts a sand beetle in Baoshi's hair to calm him down*
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:34 pm » Pfff... makes sense.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:34 pm » ...apparently paranoia=Observant.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:34 pm » 6, nice
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:34 pm » 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=4
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:33 pm » Baoshi: ...heh. Just the noise.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:33 pm » Shun:*is just observant most of the time*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:32 pm » BBCode 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=6
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:32 pm » Apparently... probably keeping an eye out for you guys
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:32 pm » He's bored and looking around?
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:32 pm » Wow. Go Wei.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:32 pm » Wei: *Very perceptive... for no good reason*
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:32 pm » 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=8
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:31 pm » BBCode 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=6
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:31 pm » Fuzzy: *nomnomnom pork bun!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:30 pm » Wei too, yes
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:30 pm » FuzzyOOC: I'm ALMOST perceptive...
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:30 pm » 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=9
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:30 pm » Wei too?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:30 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:30 pm » Shun:*eating pork bun*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:30 pm » Ok... you guys need to make a perception + awareness roll each as you enter the Harbor
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:30 pm » Dusk:*puzzled* Baoshi?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:29 pm » Soon there's another one, of bright green sparks...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:29 pm » Baoshi is going to flinch, but bite into his pork bun- and try to spot the core of the celebrations.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:29 pm » Shun: Huh. Neat.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:29 pm » Dusk:mOOh, I wonder what that is?
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:29 pm » WeiOOC: ...Mmm, yummy.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:28 pm » DesusOOC: Kwar! *Going on his own magical underground adventure by digging a hole in the floor of the inn's room!*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:28 pm » OOC*gives WEi a fried bacon and banana sammich*
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:28 pm » Wei: Oooh, pretty...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:28 pm » Well, the fair is in the harbor, which is pretty near where Wei is. As you guys are walking, there's actually something interesting in the sky. There's a bright flash of light in the night sky, as red sparks seem to shimmer in the night air and slowly fall downward, before vanishing entirely.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:28 pm » The Pork Bun Guy: Try some of the squab on a stick too!
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:27 pm » Fuzzy: *having a pork bun!*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:27 pm » Dusk: *keeping eyes and ears open*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:25 pm » Dusk: Mmm...Your brother at the inn sent us here-hewas right! These are great!
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:25 pm » Wei: *is probably going to hang around the banana place, since we agreed to meet up there*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:25 pm » Shun'll be taking Dusk to the fair to have a bit of fun and gather more info
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:25 pm » And they are QUITE delicious.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:24 pm » Well, the pork bun stall is nearby, and working an evening rush
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:24 pm » Fuzzy: Yay! Pork buns!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:24 pm » Where are you going, Wei/Dusk, Fuzzy, Baoshi, and Shun? (All 5 of you can declare actions)
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:24 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:23 pm » Ok... Dusk, Fuzzy, Baoshi, and Shun? What are you guys going to do? Oh... and also, Wei: The stand is closing for the night, so the announcer is sending you home. The problem is, you're still not entirely sure where your friends went!
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:23 pm » First things first-the pork bun stall.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:23 pm » Yaaaaaay.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:22 pm » Fair enough, Jane...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:21 pm » So you're now Dusk, Shun, Baoshi, and Fuzzy
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:21 pm » Oh, and Mei's going to drop the badge into the first latrine she sees.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:21 pm » ok... well... this looks like a good piont to cut away from Deka and Mei
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:21 pm » [And I have to go - dinner.]
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:21 pm » And Mei's going to run for it.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:20 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:20 pm » Dodge DV of five, plus she spent enough for 2 sucesses... so she dodges, but barely
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:20 pm » 7, wow
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:19 pm » 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=3, 1d10=9
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:19 pm » I thought those numbers looked familiar
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:19 pm » ok
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:19 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:19 pm » That's an old roll I forgot to get rid of on my cut-and-paste. Also, it only has 4 dice in it when I explicitly said he had 5 dice, with a 6th for a specialty
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:18 pm » Er..wait, that's not his roll
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:18 pm » Mei's Dodge DV is 5, so yeah.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:18 pm » Wait, NVM then.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:17 pm » *your
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:17 pm » No, you just use you dodge or parry DV
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:17 pm » do you roll dex and dodge to avoid a grapple?
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:17 pm » ...Yeah, Mei dodges
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:16 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:16 pm » 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=2 5 dice, with a 1-dot specialty in grappling. he's done this before.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:16 pm » Rolling Dex+Dodge...
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:16 pm » Mei'll channel Conviction, and use Essence Triumphant [4m] to add 2 successes.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:15 pm » Let's see... his grapple check is...
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:15 pm » .
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:14 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:13 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:13 pm » Hang on.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:13 pm » It makes more sense...she's heading right towards him, and Deka's farther away
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:12 pm » Ok... well, he's going to try to grab Mei as she passes, then.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:11 pm » In that case, once he's in the alleyway, Mei's going to try and dodge right past him in the opposite direction, heading out the other way as he remains oriented towards Deka.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:11 pm » And no. The alley isn't wide enough to turn a horse around
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:11 pm » That is fine
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:10 pm » Ok... well, he's going to chase after you all, naturally
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:10 pm » Is the alleyway wide enough for a horse to turn around?
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:09 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:09 pm » yeah I am already commited so might as well go for that nearest corner
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:09 pm » 's going for now.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:09 pm » I'm going to feint running in the same way Deka
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:09 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:08 pm » wait, is there a dark spot nearby?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:08 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:07 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:07 pm » Ther'es some ships and a few trees far off, but not really much of a place to hide other than behind other buildings
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:07 pm » Let's see... there's other HIDING places... a few boxes of crate near the harbor's pier.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:07 pm » unless mei has a very good way to loose him as well
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:06 pm » I know that, that is why I am going for the nearest corner, hoping he will go after me first
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:06 pm » However, the guy is on horseback, and can move much faster than either of you can on foot, without charms
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:06 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:06 pm » She could run down the street, either to the east or the west, or she could make for another alleyway nearby
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:05 pm » DekaOOC: Looks like I will need to use another disguise after this
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:05 pm » What other running options does Mei have?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:05 pm » alright, Deka will make for that corner then
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:04 pm » Er... the nearest corner? down the alleyway and at the end you could duck behind another building.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:04 pm » [Mei: Run for it! I've got my own tricks]
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:04 pm » Where is the nearest corner I can duck behind?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:04 pm » Deka*Whisper* I can loose him easier then you
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:03 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:03 pm » Yes, the alley is big enough to be navigated by horse.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:03 pm » "Beyond that, Customs officers are all male. It is not womans' work, and any Pasha's servant would know that." The man spits. "I WAS going to just have to hold you for the night and fine you on morn, but..."
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:02 pm » she means is that alley we hid in big enough for a horse to traverse through
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:02 pm » Great. Can the alley we emerged from be navigated by horse?
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:01 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:01 pm » You said Mei was emerging from the shadows. You're in the street by my watch, Mei.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:01 pm » Mei: [whisper] Run for it. Let's split up.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:01 pm » Deka: *whisper* Fight or flight?
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:01 pm » Can the alley we ducked into before be navigated by horse?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:00 pm » Er... he says "both", not "all".
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:00 pm » "I'm afraid you're all going to have to come with me."
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:00 pm » And then he draws his sword. "Except that you are not of the Delzahn, and thus the office you profess to hold is beyond your reach, miss. The Tri-Kahn frowns rather significantly on stealing badges of a Pasha's servants."
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:59 pm » Mei: It's okay. You were only doing your duty.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:59 pm » *snerk*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:59 pm » He looks at Mei's badge and his eyes widen, as he whistles. "Oh, I see... I didn't mean to interrupt the Pasha's business..."
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:58 pm » (wait pleasure dome? XD)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:57 pm » He looks at all of you. "I'm entitled obligated to bring anyone off the streets in the Out-of-Towners district to the pleasure dome for wish fulfillment the watch's jails for the night in violation of the foreigner curfew laws.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:57 pm » DekaOOC: not bad at all
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:57 pm » 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=7 < And Mei's pretty persuasive.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:56 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:56 pm » [The badge Mei's holding is the one she pickpocketed from one of the customs officers back at the pier.]
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:56 pm » Deka: *nods, with a determined and offcial look to her face*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:56 pm » ,
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:55 pm » [rolling Manip+Pres for the lie...]
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:55 pm » Mei: [shows her badge to prove it]
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:55 pm » Mei: [emerges from the shadows] Keep your voice down! You're disrupting a customs investigation!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:54 pm » He does, unfortunately... The guard turns his head and looks a bit shocked. "Halt! In the Name of the Tri-Khan!"
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:52 pm » So... he spots Deka?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:52 pm » Oki... he got a... 2. 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=2
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:50 pm » [Mei: So do I.]
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:50 pm » DekaOOC: I have a plan if he spots us and question us too closely
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:50 pm » 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=5 < Mei: [not doing much better]
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:49 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:49 pm » Hey, at least you guys didn't get a crit fail
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:48 pm » the dices are not liking me today stealth check (1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=5)
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:47 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:47 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:47 pm » Make a Stealth + Dexterity check, then
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:46 pm » Mei will try that.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:46 pm » Mmm... it's on the street, you guys could try ducking between two buildings or something.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:46 pm » without looking like we are trying to do jsut that?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:45 pm » any place where we can quickly duck out of sight?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:45 pm » Deka: *whisper* might be a good idea not to draw attention to ourselves right now
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:45 pm » [whispering to Deka]
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:45 pm » Mei: Hide, or stay?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:44 pm » He's wearing a noble's outfit, and what appears to be a badge of authority pinned to his chest
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:44 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:44 pm » Ok. With two successes, you both hear the steady "clip-clop, clip-clop" of hooves heading down the road, and catch the light of a man on a horse striding towards you before he sees you.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:43 pm » good, someone made up for my lackness
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:43 pm » 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=1 < Mei: [Aware!]
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:42 pm » Ok, and Mei?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:42 pm » That's fine.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:42 pm » Just so you know z, this is my second roll since the first I accidently told it to roll 18 instead of 8 dice percep+awareness (1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=3)
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:42 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:41 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:40 pm » ok hold on while I look up the numbers
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:40 pm » it's somewhat late
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:40 pm » At this point, I need you guys to both make Perception + Awareness checks.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:39 pm » Ok... there aren't, as such, any windows on the warehouses. The Traders shop, however, does have large front windows, and through them you can see a single guard sitting inside, going over some forms on a table.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:39 pm » Hah!
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:39 pm » "There's alight...burning in the fireplace...there's a light...coming from the Frankenstein place..." *
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:38 pm » Deka: not sure if anyone home to even hear our door hammering *will try to see if there is a window to peer through*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:36 pm » it would appear that the Guild operates a bit more publically around Chiascuro
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:36 pm » Mei: Wanna try door-hammering?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:36 pm » And the Warehouses are all locked
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:36 pm » Alright. Finding the guild's complex isn't that hard... Unfortuantely, there's not much to see right now. The trader's shops that the Guild operates are largely closed at this hour
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:35 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:34 pm » Deka: So don't mention you basically. Got that. Thanks
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:34 pm » He smirks. "Aaah... the guild has a large trading presence there, and a compound of warehouses. The guy in charge of the whole thing is known as Ro'Roku. He's an idiot with a dragon tattoo on his face because he thinks it makes him look tough. Him an' me don't get along much, but he's alright.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:34 pm » Mei: [follows]
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:33 pm » Deka: Right *goes there!*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:33 pm » (Oh-Dusk got 5 successes on her Kha_Khan roll a while back, Zobot. Whenever. )
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:33 pm » Alabaster happens to know a bit more about what's what in the city than the group does, and points Deka towards the Out of Towners region of the city, which is part of the harbor, on the eastern region of it
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:32 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:32 pm » Deka: Silly me. Should have asked the one man we know who has the conenctions. *goes find Alabaster!*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:32 pm » Mei: [candy corn walrus!]
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:31 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:31 pm » Well, Deka begins sleuthing it up, even recovering some candy corn to put in her hat, until she realizes the easiest way to find out about the guild around here would be to just ask Alabaster, whose ship is still in the harbor.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:31 pm » *facepalm* Now I got the idea of a silly character by that name
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:30 pm » or Sheerluck Holmes
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:30 pm » hehe, maybe should be Sureluck Holmes
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:30 pm » Mei: [following Surelock Holmes!]
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:30 pm » and I spent 4 personal motes
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:29 pm » so 6 total
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:29 pm » wow... 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=10
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:29 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:29 pm » ok, gonna use my investigation exceelcny to add two successes, hold on
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:29 pm » Deka: *does have the card that Alibastar gave her*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:28 pm » Ok, make a wits + investigation check, Deka
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:28 pm » Not like there was of Thorns. In any event, yeah...
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:28 pm » oh well, Got to do it the old fashion way. So Deka is going to check out the harbor first
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:27 pm » Er... not really. Not that I can find.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:27 pm » Chiar*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:27 pm » Is there a map of Chair?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:26 pm » There is a difference between the two. My bad.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:26 pm » Err... nevermind. My bad.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:26 pm » Mei: [reading A Traveler's Guide to Chiaroscuro] Oh. East side of the harbor. Got it.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:26 pm » The Out-of-Towner's quarter is basically the new city, Mei
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:25 pm » DuskOOC: We tell Desus to wait for us, right? or are we bringing him along?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:25 pm » Baoshi: *bleck, house tea...*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:24 pm » Which way is that?
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:24 pm » The Out-Of-Towners' Quarter?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:23 pm » DesusOOC: *Trying to crawl into Shun's backpack and realizing he can't fit anymore* Kwar... *Growing up is hard!*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:23 pm » right, then there first
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:23 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:23 pm » The harbor, definately.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:22 pm » which one seem to be more of the market central?
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:21 pm » Shun*has his fists! and the claws on him somewhere*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:21 pm » Well, there's the undercity if you know how to get there.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:21 pm » Ok, where are you looking? There's the Undercity, the Harbor, the Old City, and the New City
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:21 pm » Mei: Tag along.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:21 pm » Baoshis going to double check he has his staff tucked away, and on reflection, put on the Tao makeup. Then he;s basicaly following Dusk.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:21 pm » Sicne the guild will probably know at least a good palce to start looking for Deka's father
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:20 pm » First thing first, need to find any Guildies.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:20 pm » What are you guys gonna do?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:20 pm » her regualr bow
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:20 pm » Deka: *will make sure to bring her bow along jsut in case*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:19 pm » DuskOOC: *snags a pork bun before the scene change*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:19 pm » Ok... you are now Deka and Mei. And Hawk and Jane
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:19 pm » What is the last thing you want to say to an adventurer? Don't go there, it is dangerous.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:19 pm » Baoshi smiles, sincerely. "Of course. We;ll be careful to avoid it."
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:19 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:18 pm » "Thah undercity ain't a place fer those who don' know what's what."
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:18 pm » Dusk: *firmly* You heard the man. If he's saying to avoid it, there's a good reason. It sounds dangerou. *is thinking they need to explore there now*s.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:18 pm » The bartender looks at Shun. "Don' go stirring up trubble, boy."
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:18 pm » Fuzzy: *playing with the beetle*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:17 pm » THis, *this* is why he buys his own...
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:17 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:16 pm » "Ah... I;ll keep it in mind. Thank you, sir." he drinks the tea without a flinch, downing it.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:16 pm » Shun:Under the city?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:16 pm » Bartender: *Gives Baoshi some partiucularly terrible tea, which is the houses specialty blend*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:15 pm » RivkaOOC: *riding a camel!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:14 pm » "Dere's nuthin' under the city fer thah likesa tourists."
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:14 pm » "Jes... don' stray undah ground, boy."
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:14 pm » The bartender gets a bit more still. "There's courtesan's dens, bars, restaurants... the Palace of the Tri-Khan, the Camel Racing challenges, Thah festival in the harbor, an' much much more."
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:14 pm » Dusk: Pork buns? Now, that's a site worth checking out!
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:13 pm » [Pork buns!]
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:13 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:13 pm » The bartender smiles at Baoshi. "There are many sights to see in Chiascuro... the crystal towers... tha Field a' Gold, also known as thah golden valleh, Thah Plaza is worth see'in iffn' you haven't alreadah, and this nice Pork Bun stand down the street run by me' bruddah..."
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:12 pm » back
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:12 pm » Baoshi: Golden Valley? Thank you. *smiles* Just curious about the local culture.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:11 pm » [[This land is yooooooour laaaaand, this land is myyyyyy laaaaaaand~]]
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:10 pm » hopefully not the one ones from the mummy right? Wait those are scarabs
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:10 pm » Bartender: *Looks at Baoshi* Well... there's tha Golden Valley...
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:10 pm » hehe
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:10 pm » *!*
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:09 pm » Fuzzy: *has found a sand beetle
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:09 pm » The Bartender shrugs. "Ah dunno whose right, but there's stories that go either way."
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:09 pm » *Need to take some medicine-brb*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:09 pm » Baoshi: *would like hsi tea... and his question answered... ah, well*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:09 pm » Shun:*grins* Not really. But that sort of thing interests me.*shrug*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:08 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:08 pm » BBCode 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=10
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:07 pm » Bartender: Eh, who can say what's true an' what ain't? You got a view into heaven, boy?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:07 pm » She may
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:06 pm » (Okay, can Dusk make a lore/int check on the Kha-khan?*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:06 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:06 pm » Shun: Ah, a schism? Or just different sects intirely?
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:04 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:04 pm » "But the believers in'er, they say 'e did. All vocif-er-like"
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:04 pm » The bartender tilts his head. "Eh... ehhh... some legends say 'e does, some say 'e don't."
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:03 pm » Shun: Huh, I don't remember anything about the Kha-Khan having a wife.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:03 pm » sorry
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:03 pm » Dusk: We'll stop in for a drink later on-I'm eager to go check out this festival now. *friendly smile*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:03 pm » not wait, SIDE!
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:03 pm » FRONT!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:03 pm » Back
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:02 pm » Baoshi'll order a tea, since he;s asking for touristy info.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:01 pm » Dusk: *Will add something to the tip jar, for his time-especially since we didn't buy any drinks*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:01 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:00 pm » Dusk: Thank you for the wise advice...Oh! If you don't mind, is there anything I shouldn't miss while I'm here?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:00 pm » Baoshi: Got any reccomendaion on the sights? Something more interesting then the tourist stuff... personaly, I like the historical sites.
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:00 pm » (ask him if there's anywhere good to eat nearby, or anything he recommends to do or see in the city?*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:59 pm » (BRB while I PM Shun something)
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:59 pm » (Okay, I'm out of questions for the barkeep-how about you all?)
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:58 pm » so, got 5 on the Kha khan check. I've already read a bit on the subject before too.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:58 pm » Baoshi: Comes in as many flavors as the rainbow.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:58 pm » "The Delzahn could, if they wanted tah, have the largest army in the entire world. They call'it the War Horde."
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:58 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:58 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:57 pm » Shun: Ah, aristocracy. Everyone has it.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:57 pm » "Lots'o 'em live in thah city, but there's more tribes out there in thah south... all over. Lots more.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:57 pm » Dusk: *Nods, seriously*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:57 pm » "Yup... them darkskins is the Aristocracy 'round 'ere. Yew can be a pasha an' not be a Delzahn, but yew can't be a Delzahn an' NOT be at least a Pasha, as they say."
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:56 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:56 pm » The Bartender chuckles at Baoshi's comment and then looks back to Dusk. "Listen, miss. The Delzahn is the people who lived here Before. The peoplah the plains and the desert. The roving tribes'a herders, warriors, an' farmers who have lived in the Southern reaches for as long as anyone kin remember.... Chiascuro is their city, an' their city first. Before the Dragon's champions, before the M'press 'erself, it belongs t'thah Delzahn."
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:55 pm » BBCode 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=9
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:55 pm » Yes, Demo. it'd be a Lore + Intelligence check, though
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:53 pm » Dusk: *grins* I just got here! I need more than 24 hours before I'm a native, right?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:52 pm » (Brb, bio)
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:52 pm » can I roll for whether Shun knows much about the kha-kahn?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:52 pm » The bartender laughs. "Yew don' know who the Delzahn are an' yer in their city? Hah!"
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:51 pm » Baoshi: I find the Immaculates frown when the wind blows the wrong way. *wry*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:51 pm » (Darn. I could have sworn.)
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:51 pm » Dusk: *eyes wide* Wow. Um...the Delzahn?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:51 pm » (And no, Jane... he wasn't a tiger. Even remotely)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:51 pm » (Yes, we'll say Baoshi is)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:51 pm » "Oh, an' the Immaculates is frownin, but they's alwuz doin' that whenever a festival to one'a the old gods comes up.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:50 pm » ((Is baoshiclose enough to be listening?))
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:50 pm » [Was the great Kha-Khan a tiger, by any chance?]
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:50 pm » "Aye, but this year's special. See, usually they jess carry a girl 'round who looks reeaaal prettah and have her perform some ceremonies, rituals, venerating the Prophetess an' her memory, roit?" He nods. "But when the REAL thing comes BACK an' starts doin' miracles again, all-suddenlike... well, lotta the Delzahn started cheerin'. In thah city there's always somethin' going on, but when the Delzahn get antsy, everyone else gets on board reaaaal quick." he nods. "Welp, 'cept for the girl that they selected to be this year's Ceremonial prophetess... when somoene else claimin to be the real thing showed up and started makin' people mighty, she got thah short end'a the stick."
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:49 pm » DuskOOC:*note to self-find out about the great Kha-Khan*
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:49 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:47 pm » Dusk: *looks interested* So, is this Festival an annual event?
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:47 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:46 pm » "But anyways... the Prophetess was unique among the gods some of the old tribes clung to because she was said to have been the mate of the great Kha-Khan, the Khan a'Khans and our greatest champeen. 'r so thah legend goes... lotta the old tribes 'round here, thah natives, they still venerate her
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:46 pm » Dusk: In this business, you see all kinds of folks. And they all want to talk.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:45 pm » Shun:*nods* Makes sense.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:45 pm » Dusk: *nods* I hear that.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:45 pm » "Even some more... unsavory... types."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:45 pm » Good save, bartender. XD
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:45 pm » He coughs a bit. "But the legend stays on... we in Chiascuro venerate thah 5 great Dragons, yes, but unlike the Immaculates, we have othah gods 'swell. So many people from so many places come here, and everyone brings their own beliefs.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:44 pm » [Mei: [watches]]
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:43 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:43 pm » The Bartender nods. "Hah! Ye-ah. Yew get thah crazies, an' no lies. Well, the festival is because ahf an old legend of the area. 'sabout how long ago a glorious queen 'a tha sun appeared from the south, bestowin' great powahs to anyone who came t'her. The Prophetess A' Awakenings, they called 'er. Err... Before the great and mighty Dragon's Warriors came to defeat all the terrible Sun Kings and liberate us all from they'ah madness, anywah."
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:41 pm » man, chat LOVE to freeze up on me
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:41 pm » Dusk: So....it seems like a pretty big event? *still smiling*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:41 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:40 pm » Shun:*chuckles* We could do that one later if you like.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:40 pm » Dusk: Sure am! And, I know about that from helping out my dad at our old inn. The crying ones, the cheerful charlies, and when the moon's full-oh, yeah.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:38 pm » The Bartender smirks. "Heh. Usually people come to tell me their problems, naht ask quest-shuns. You're new to the citah, ain't yah?"
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:38 pm » Baoshi: *doing his hair a little, moulding it out into the officer Tao style a bit more- he;s putting a little tin of dark eye smudge in a pocket too... just in case*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:38 pm » Dusk: Much, thanks. I was wondering-can you tell me about the festival going on?
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:37 pm » Fuzzy: *plays Go with Baoshi while they wait for Dusk and Shun!*
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:37 pm » Wei: *hanging out with Hare!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:37 pm » Don Paolo: Si, senora.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:37 pm » The Bartender looks up at Dusk, says a greeting in Flametongue, then looks at her, thinks a moment, and speaks in Riverspeak. "Is this bettah?"
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:36 pm » Shun:*is being mostly unobtrusive*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:36 pm » Mei: [pushes back her robes to reveal her bracer] Don Paolo, you might have some work tonight.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:36 pm » Ok. We'll start with Dusk and Shun at the innkeeper, go to Deka and Mei, and then get to Dusk, Shun, Fuzzy, and Baoshi, and then get back to Wei for a bit.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:36 pm » Dusk: *smiles at the bartender* Good evening!
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:35 pm » Mei: All right then. [@Deka] Shall we? [gets armor, puts it on under her robes, grabs a few items... ready to go!]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:35 pm » Baoshi: I'll do that. 8smiles*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:34 pm » Mei: [smiles at Bao] That would be great. Tell me if there's any stalls selling little mechanical toys, too.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:34 pm » ((Meta wise, it;ll be faster if the party sticks together, just for a while... just sayin.))
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:34 pm » Fuzzy: *will go with Baoshi, probably*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:34 pm » *Looking at seconds* Oooh...
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:34 pm » *hands chic several seconds to pick and choose from*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:34 pm » Baoshi: *smiles*I don;t mind at all, Mei, if you really want to. Want me to bring you back a steamed bun?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:34 pm » I'll give you a second, chic
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:33 pm » Deka: I doubt I will get into too much trouble, but company is always nice
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:33 pm » Give me just a second?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:33 pm » hehe
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:33 pm » *then*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:33 pm » For some reason
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:33 pm » Alright. Well, Dusk and Shun can find the innkeeper pretty easily... he's working the bar. Because as a general rule, EVERY INN in my fantasy universes seems to have a bar in it
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:33 pm » Dusk: they you should go with her! And, that wasn't her fault, you know. *smiles*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:33 pm » Mei: (Though I will be sad to miss the festival...)
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:32 pm » Mei: Does anyone mind if I go with her?
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:32 pm » Mei: Maybe it's just me, but the last time Deka went off alone, it didn't end well.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:32 pm » brb
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:32 pm » Fuzzy: I should see if I can find some doctor work at some point...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:31 pm » Desus: *Has decided to nap next to a small furnace in one of the rooms of the Inn that the group has!*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:31 pm » Mei's trying to decide whether to head with the main group, or with Deka.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:30 pm » Deka: Well was thinking since my father was using his Guild conenctions this far, some Guild members might know where he is now
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:30 pm » Dusk wanst to ask a inn local about this festival-might pick up a lead. Then, go out with Shun-check out festival, info on the priestes-what she does depends on what they hear/see.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:30 pm » Shun'll stick with Dusk for tonight
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:30 pm » Well, baoshi is going with Shun and Dusk to see te faire, and try to get more info/ a closer look at this 'preistess', with I assume most of everyone else.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:30 pm » Mei: [trying to decide to to go with]
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:30 pm » Mei: [@Deka] What sort of searching were you thinking of doing?
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:30 pm » Er, disregard that.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:29 pm » Baoshi: I have some salary saved. We can enjoy a fair some, anyhow. *smiles* And if need be, i can find work as a clerk or a bodygaurd or something.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:29 pm » Wei: *busy earning money!*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:29 pm » Mei: . . . . I [i]could[
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:29 pm » Ok. So what is everyone's intentions?
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:29 pm » Dusk: *Will look for the inn owner, or just someone who works there, that doesn't look too busy for a quick talk*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:29 pm » Shun: True. I bet I can convince a few folks to let me teach them how to fight properly.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:28 pm » Dusk: Well, we're going to have to start earning some money if e're here too loong...But going out tonight sounds fun. *takes Shun's arm*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:28 pm » Deka: Although I do have to ask if anyone wants to come with me.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:28 pm » Shun: Oh, that is true. *holds out an arm* Let's go mix work and pleasure then.*chuckle*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:28 pm » Baoshi: That works.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:27 pm » Deka: Don't worry, I jsut say I live in a run down caravan outside of town *grin*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:27 pm » Dusk: Heh. *nudges Shun* You still owe me, you know...we missed the Three Rivers festival.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:27 pm » Baoshi: Just no giving out our addrsss, alright? *joking*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:26 pm » Baoshi: Fine, fine. *resists pointing out that he clearly hoped she;s never wind up in the places he did... not his buisness*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:26 pm » Shun: If we're not on a time limit, then what's the harm in letting her? she'll just keep pestering us about it anyway.*grin*
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:25 pm » Fuzzy: *wanders off to look at something*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:25 pm » Baoshi: ...not that. I was thinking of Deka staying with us, to find out about the... stuff going on with the preistess. I;m concerned as well... I don;t like that someones impersonating this.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:25 pm » Deka: *sigh* I get the feeling he needs my help, and the faster I find him, the better
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:25 pm » Sorry.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:25 pm » Not to Dusk.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:25 pm » Nono, to Deka.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:24 pm » Dusk: Well....no, I guess. I'm just...anxious. But we could still ask someone at the inn about the festival?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:24 pm » Baoshi: *nodnod* Some good festival food...
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:24 pm » Fuzzy: Pork buns sound good...
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:24 pm » Wei: *probably talking to Hare*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:24 pm » Baoshi: ...must it be today? We;re not on a time limit...
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:24 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:23 pm » (curse this sore throat, getting irritating XD)
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:23 pm » Dusk: Mm,.pork buns...
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:23 pm » Deka: While you folks check out the priestess, I want to find informationa bvout my father
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:22 pm » ooooh.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:22 pm » We haven;t gotten to a new day, Dem.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:22 pm » Dusk: Why don't we ask the inn'sroprietor about the festival, before we go out?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:22 pm » ...And maybe get some food. Think theres a pork bun stand?
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:22 pm » evening?
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:22 pm » Mei: Does anyone (else) want to go and scout out the festival?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:22 pm » Preistess.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:22 pm » Seems like we're going to go and look into this awakened princess thing.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:21 pm » So, any plans as the evening starts?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:21 pm » ok back
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:21 pm » Baoshi: I think thats wise... she seems to have some connection here...
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:21 pm » Dusk: *nods*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:20 pm » Mei: *ommmmmmm* We could.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:20 pm » Shun: Well, maybe we should pay her a visit?
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:19 pm » Dusk: I want to know more about this 'awakened priestess'. *watching Shun* Maybe we can out in a bit?
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:19 pm » Mei: [meditating on her Essence upgrade]
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:19 pm » Shun:*going through his morning katas(practice for martial arts)*
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:19 pm » Fuzzy: *looking around where they're staying!*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:18 pm » Baoshi has spent at least an hour in the baths, and has dressed plainly- planning on looking for leads on a job/where to go next/whas up with the festival.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:18 pm » So what are you guys going to do now that you've gotten settled in?
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:18 pm » heh
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:17 pm » Mei: [bored, practicing some dance steps]
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:17 pm » Yay!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:17 pm » Deka having not yet taken the opportunity to go off on her own yet
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:17 pm » You are now the group at the Inn, which, for the reference, includes Fuzzy, Dusk, Mei, Baoshi, Shun, Desus, and Deka
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:16 pm » Yay, transition!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:16 pm » ((Wonton Wei comes with a ide of rice and a choice of main))
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:16 pm » Wei: *will get off the beam, and walk over to Hare, and pats him on the shoulder* Good matches, though... you had me worrying a few times the second time.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:16 pm » Now, as Wei begins to approach Hare... *Scene Transition!*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:16 pm » Hee.
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:16 pm » Go-Wei!
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:15 pm » Hee hee hee....
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:15 pm » The crowd cheers for who they've started calling "One-Ton Wei"
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:15 pm » Hare:...Drat.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:15 pm » Announcer: And the challenger falls to his defeat!
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:14 pm » Wei: *will throw Hare into the hay near the edge, and then walk to the other end of the beam*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:14 pm » ok
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:14 pm » Yep...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:13 pm » Yeah, it's a success
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:13 pm » Hare: oops!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:13 pm » Heehee.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:13 pm » well his dodge is only 4. So that's a success?
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:12 pm » That beats his dodge, right?
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:11 pm » *nod*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:11 pm » ok 7... for the grapple?
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:11 pm » *Snerk* ...Thanks for that, Chic.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:11 pm » It's wabbit season?
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:10 pm » [Mei: Willpower! Virtues~]
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:10 pm » 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=2
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:10 pm » Wei: *blocks again* Alright... Lets just change up tactics, eh? *Wei's going to make a feint with one hand, and try to grab Hare with the other*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:10 pm » miss!
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:09 pm » BBCode 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=1
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:09 pm » anyways going to the bathroom
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:08 pm » how come I get the feeling wei is gonna loose this one
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:08 pm » Wei: *a swing and a miss!*
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:07 pm » 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=8
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:07 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:07 pm » Wei: *easily deflects him, and swings around again* Of course if does!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:07 pm » Ok... as of Wei's next action the windy thing penalty is going to increase to 2 extra successes need.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:07 pm » BBCode 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=1
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:06 pm » *swings
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:06 pm » Hare:*hops back and sings again* Make it more fun huh?!
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:06 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:06 pm » And misses for the first time ^_^
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:05 pm » 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=1
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:05 pm » Wei: Seems to be... *takes another swing*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:04 pm » Hare: ooooooooh, getting a bit breezy out here huh?
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:03 pm » Wei: *Barely stays on*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:03 pm » so need 4 succeses due to wind?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:03 pm » So Wei needs 4 successes to stay balanced
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:03 pm » 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=8
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:03 pm » Wei: *DV of 5*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:03 pm » 8
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:02 pm » BBCode 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=8
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:02 pm » [Mei: OK, John, you stand HERE—]
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:02 pm » ok
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:02 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:01 pm » You now need an extra success die to stay balanced
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:01 pm » Ok... the Windy Thing Penalty is kicking on as of now.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:01 pm » hare:*manages to recover and swings again*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:01 pm » BBCode 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=7
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:00 pm » Six sucesses
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:00 pm » 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=1
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:00 pm » That's pretty close to a crit fail...
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:00 pm » Wei: *blocks, and swings for the knees*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:59 pm » BBCode 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=2, 1d10=1
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:58 pm » HareOOC: Sorry I'm stealing yer time folks~
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:58 pm » So, Hare's attack.
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:58 pm » (you'd have to swing around them, and if they fell off, I think you would, too)
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:58 pm » If it takes more than... two more exchanges? I'll do my best to end it quickly...
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:57 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:57 pm » [You could stunt-dodge around someone.]
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:57 pm » (nm, Wally got it)
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:57 pm » Waith, the rules account for that.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:57 pm » (The rules say you can't get your feet more than four feet off the beam)
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:56 pm » BBCode 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=4
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:56 pm » Also... *Shoes the MSW characters out of chat... better late than never*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:56 pm » I suppose if someone were to be able to jump over someone else and keep their balance
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:56 pm » *nod*... but the easiest way to do that generally is knock them out?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:56 pm » True, jane
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:55 pm » 2 over
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:55 pm » That could provide an alternative method of victory.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:55 pm » So two sucesses?
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:55 pm » I thought the original goal of the game was to get to the other side of the beam w/o falling off?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:55 pm » If it goes on too long, I'll impose an external penalty of "windy" which makes it get consistantly harder and harder to stay on
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:55 pm » 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=4
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:55 pm » (.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:55 pm » *nods*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:55 pm » should we roll to skip ahead here?
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:54 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:54 pm » We'll just keep rolling quickly though
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:54 pm » [Mei: [has a big bucket of popcorn]]
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:54 pm » ...Yeah, possibly
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:54 pm » ...I just realized this might take a while
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:51 pm » *nod*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:51 pm » yes
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:51 pm » Wei: Thanks, I try!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:51 pm » So Wei got hit?
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:51 pm » Wei: *also wobbles, but keeps up* 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=1
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:51 pm » one over then
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:50 pm » Wei: *has a DV of 5 right now*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:50 pm » BBCode 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=3
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:49 pm » Hare:*wobbles but keeps up* You're pretty good! *swing at Wei's feet*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:49 pm » BBCode 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=9
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:48 pm » keep forgettinga bout that
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:48 pm » then yeah
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:48 pm » he took an action last turn
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:48 pm » oh
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:48 pm » well his dodge is 4 right now
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:48 pm » cause he got 5 from that and your dodge is a 5 right?
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:48 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:48 pm » no
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:47 pm » so one over?
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:47 pm » 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=3
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:46 pm » Wei: *pushes Hare's staff out of the way, and takes a swing at his midsection...
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:46 pm » Mei: I could probably dodge and try to kick Wei in the rear, but actually fighting him is out.]
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:45 pm » FuzzyOOC: With some luck... and yeah, quite a while...
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:45 pm » ShunOOC: I might win if charms weren't allowed...
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:45 pm » WeiOOC: Probably... It would definitely take a while either way...
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:45 pm » FuzzyOOC: I could probably beat Wei in a fight if we used charms.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:44 pm » Brb for a second
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:44 pm » Hare: Now you're making no sense again...
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:43 pm » heh
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:43 pm » Wei: ...No, but some are pretty close...
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:43 pm » [Mei: [mimicking] "Say hello to my little friends!"]
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:43 pm » Wei: Help you keep an Ear out? Hop on top of things?
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:42 pm » Hare:Oooohhh, do they all fight as good as you?*excited*
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:42 pm » Wei: Just want to introduce you to some people...
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:41 pm » Hee hee hee...
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:41 pm » *Is he being deliberately obtuse, or is he really a dumb bunny?* *Ducks*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:41 pm » ((....*snicker*))
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:41 pm » Wei: *blocks*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:41 pm » *snerk*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:41 pm » BBCode 1d10=3, 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=10
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:40 pm » Hare: Talk? About what? *looks like he just realized something* oooooooh, sorry, not that way~! *swings!*
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:40 pm » ...I think you go first :P
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:39 pm » BBCode 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=7
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:39 pm » Wei: *grins back* Sounds like a plan... then we might need to talk.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:39 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:39 pm » 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=5
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:38 pm » Hare:*hops up onto beam* Alrighty! one more try then! *grins lopsidedly*
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:38 pm » Wei: *doesn't mind a do over*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:38 pm » Hare:*shells out another 4 kokus*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:37 pm » (Seriously, though, we'll do a 2 out of 3 thing, but the first to win a second time ends this. We've got players waiting)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:36 pm » Annoncer: Of course you can have another go! ...for four more kokus.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:36 pm » Hare: Yipe!*falls to the hay.*...*holds up a finger* Do over?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:36 pm » I see 2 so I guess a no
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:36 pm » BBCode 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=8
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:35 pm » harr harr harr chic :p
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:35 pm » (...Either that, or apparently kill him with puns)
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:35 pm » (he'd better hop to it, if he wants to stay in this fight)
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:35 pm » An old tactic, talk to your enemy to distarct them before going i for the kill
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:34 pm » Hare: Oh, that! *smiles* That's cause I *am* taller than-ack!*bapped, trying to keep balance*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:33 pm » Yes. Hare needs 4 successes or higher to stay up
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:33 pm » DekaOOC: Sorry Hare, looks like you may be going down
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:33 pm » so I need a 4?
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:33 pm » FuzzyOOC: Go Wei!
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:33 pm » dodge of 5 here
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:33 pm » 9, ouch.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:32 pm » 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=8
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:32 pm » [EARS.]
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:31 pm » Wei: *steps forward, and takes a swing at Hare's shoulder* Oh, just that thing that makes you look taller than normal.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:30 pm » (Hee.)
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:29 pm » Hare:*blinks* What does my hairstyle have to do with it?*confuuuuuused*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:29 pm » So Wei goes first
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:29 pm » [Mei: Go Wei!]
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:29 pm » Dex 4 for Hare
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:28 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:28 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:28 pm » ((Hee hee.))
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:28 pm » FuzzyOOC: Ooooh... someone else has my hairstyle!
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:27 pm » Wei has a five?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:27 pm » Whowever has the highest dexterity goes first
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:27 pm » I was gonna suggest we go with whoever has a higher dex or wits... up to zobot?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:27 pm » Er, well, a re-roll isn't necessary
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:26 pm » Wei: Heh... I just meant moreso than usual. *rubs the top of his head* I've met a few people with your... Hairstyle before.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:26 pm » so we have a tie on init, shall we roll again?
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:25 pm » Hare: Huh? Aren't fight's usually interesting? If not, you're probably doing it wrong.*grins*
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:24 pm » Wei: *chuckles* Well, this'll be interesting...
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:24 pm » Also, Wei will notice something a bit odd about the mystery challenger. He's got a pair of rabbit ears jutting out of his head that no one else seems to notice.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:23 pm » the dots come marching through chat hoorah, hoorah :P
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:23 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:23 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:23 pm » (.)
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:23 pm » ok, cool
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:22 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:22 pm » *normally
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:22 pm » Soak doesn't factor in since no damage is registered either way nomrally
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:22 pm » Either your parry or your dodge DV can be used
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:22 pm » Dodge value. I mean dodge value
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:22 pm » Err.. not soak
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:21 pm » charms can be used if you deign to, but remember that you're in public.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:21 pm » If you hit, every success beyond the other guy's UNARMORED soak (Since they don't get to wear armor or use specialized weapons) counts towards the necessary amount of successes the person being hit has to get on an Athletics roll to avoid falling off
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:20 pm » Higher dex?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:20 pm » also a 3
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:20 pm » ...tie
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:19 pm » 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=8
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:19 pm » FuzzyOOC: Go Wei!
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:19 pm » 3
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:19 pm » BBCode 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=3
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:18 pm » You make attack actions to hit each other with specialized ritual staves. You can use Melee or Martial arts for this
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:18 pm » DekaOOC: Go Wei!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:17 pm » You guys both roll join battle, whoever gets higher wins. Then you each take actions as normal one after another.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:17 pm » Well... it's simplified combat,basically
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:16 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:15 pm » ...I'm not sure. How do you want to do it Zobot?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:14 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:13 pm » ok, how are we doing this? I wasn't here at the start of the last one...
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:13 pm » Wei: *quick bow* Whenever you're ready?
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:11 pm » Hare: Thanks, you too! *hoping up onto the beam*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:11 pm » Hare:*is a tallish man with scruffy dirty blond hair, a very slight overbite and a nose that's obviously been broken frequently. Skinny and corded with muscle.*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:11 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:11 pm » Wei: *is ready to fight* ...Good luck!
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:10 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:10 pm » Sorry... had to watch it twice >_<
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:09 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:08 pm » Hare:*hands over Kokus and heads towards the balance beam*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:06 pm » Announcer: Four Kokus!
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:06 pm » (I'll have to watch later... takes way too long to load on my internet.)
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:05 pm » Hare: oooooh.*digging into his pouch* How may Kokus?
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:05 pm » *He's Kookoo for Koku-nuts?*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:04 pm » The announcer nods. "Why yes, good sir! Just a few kokus and you can challenge the indomitable Wei on the Balance Beam to win a treasure from the lengendary age of the Sun kings!"
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:03 pm » WHAAAAAT
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:03 pm » *waves back*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:03 pm » (Back)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:03 pm » ((*waves*))
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:00 pm » Hare Kicks the Wolf:*wandering through the crowd, notices a competition* ooooooooh~ *Makes his way through the crowd* Hey! Is this open to anyone?*not really asking anyone in particular*
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:00 pm » ...Well, we'll all be gone for a bit
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:00 pm » Pffff...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:59 pm » ...er...um... Brb. Homestuck update
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:58 pm » ooh another challenger
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:58 pm » Wei: ...I really need to up my Athletic's score.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:58 pm » *dunnn*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:58 pm » Dun dun sunnn?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:58 pm » And then, there came another challenger...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:57 pm » Wei almost got unseated once or twice.;
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:57 pm » A few of them have even been challenging.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:57 pm » *WeiOOC:
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:57 pm » Heh.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:57 pm » Wei: I'm sure that had nothing to do with it!
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:57 pm » hehe
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:56 pm » Mei: Don't forget— shirtless.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:56 pm » Go Wei!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:56 pm » A LOT of challengers came... Wei found out quickly enough that the attraction was pretty popular.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:55 pm » The group had gotten rooms at the in for a few days. Meanwhile, Wei was beating people up for money... in a nice way.
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:55 pm » Fuzzy: *is with Baoshi and Dusk and people!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:55 pm » Desus: Okway daddy.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:55 pm » *snerk*
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:55 pm » Wei: *is beating up some people for money... in a nice way!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:54 pm » Only a good 3rd or half of the livable space in the city is habitated.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:54 pm » DuskOOC: Desus, don't do your trick with the heat, okay?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:54 pm » Chiascuro, to remind everyone, is the largest city in the known world, and a place where quite literally you can dissappear quite easily
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:54 pm » heh
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:54 pm » You guys had found an inn in the New section of Chiascuro... a larger building, made entirely out of wood
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:53 pm » Ellis: Eeeee! *hugs it*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:52 pm » You guys didn't get much done, but you still earned some, so I feel it's fair. Also... *Gives Ellis one SSXP*
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:52 pm » Anyways, on to magicalshapeshiftergirl fuzzle fuzzle!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:52 pm » Also, once Tinker shows up you'll all gain 2 SSXP for the last session
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:52 pm » Sounds sensible to me, Claire.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:51 pm » ....No, that's awesome
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:51 pm » I just gave someone a nerf shotgun for a duel. Do ou think that's bad?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:51 pm » Previously on... Exalted...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:51 pm » Er, no, wait. That's not right.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:51 pm » Previously on... Magical Shapeshifter Girl Fuzzle-Fuzzle...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:50 pm » We can start now, but I'm going to deliberately focus on a part of the story that doesn't involve Baoshi for the moment
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:49 pm » I just got a response from Tinker. He'll be on soon
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:48 pm » *nod* Water type...
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:47 pm » brb
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:47 pm » I believe so as well
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:47 pm » He's water type, I believe
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:47 pm » What kind of Dragon Blooded was Jan again? I forgot.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:47 pm » But before that, he needs a Sifu
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:47 pm » With Celestial styles, once he's learned the Form charm, he can master every charm after it without continuous instruction
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:46 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:46 pm » Yeah, you're right... though I think that once he's started learning it, he doesn't need continuous instruction...
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:46 pm » and Solar hero style just doesn't seem right for Shun. I could see him knowing a terrestial style since Jan taught him as a kid though.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:45 pm » That's right. Solars get the Solar hero style for free, and that's it
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:44 pm » I thought he'd still need a teacher since it's not solar style.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:44 pm » It's a celestial style, so no... not as long as he has martial arts favored
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:43 pm » Although you have to find a sifu for that one, don't you?
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:43 pm » he just knows a lot of basic martial arts as far as I imagine it.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:43 pm » Ah. Celestial Monkey Style. Maybe...
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:42 pm » Well, right now there is no specific style. But I had planned on celestial monkey style.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:42 pm » Dusk: Kickbutt-fu? *grins*
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:42 pm » ...yeah, I'm confused.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:42 pm » yeah
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:42 pm » Truth be told, I keep forgetting what Shun's martial arts style, if any, is
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:41 pm » I'm pretty sure Wei's socket is gonna be taken up with the water making hearthstone
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:41 pm » You might get some equipment soon, Shun
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:40 pm » Shun: not in the least...
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:40 pm » Shun doesn't have anything for that.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:40 pm » ...ok, Desus should never attempt to [url=http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=003728]Impersonate some pretentious shade-wearer[url] again.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:40 pm » Dusk:....Shun, did you understand that?
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:40 pm » Wei: ...I think he's quoting John Keats.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:39 pm » Snow-Desus: When fows dwop it wike it's hot jess turn up da bwizzizzle nozzle so dey chizzlax fo' rizzle.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:39 pm » Say, who still has socketable equipment? We never decided on those two hearthstones...
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:38 pm » heh
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:38 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:37 pm » *snerk*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:36 pm » So, instead of a Snoopy snow cone machine? :)
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:36 pm » Wei: Fair enough... But still, it's hot out here!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:36 pm » Hypotethical Water-Jade Desus: *Offering people snow cones!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:35 pm » Well, if you guys fed Desus water or air jade, maybe he'd end up being an air conditioner or a snow-maker or something
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:35 pm » Dusk: Now, that's handy! *warms her tea mug on Desus* Wei, desert nights are pretty darn cold.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:35 pm » Deka: it is not completely a desert
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:35 pm » Wei: *could probably cook an egg on his armor these days*
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:35 pm » Wei: Oooh... that would be even more useful if we weren't, you know, in the middle of the desert
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:35 pm » Yay!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:34 pm » Desus: *Cooking an egg on his back*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:34 pm » Desus: Kwarrrrr... *Keeping water hot! His entire body can radiate heat if he wants it too!* Ah make'a good grill too!
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:34 pm » *snerk*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:34 pm » Hi, Claire!
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:34 pm » Yes Claire, puzzles
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:33 pm » Dusk: *Using Desus as a hot water bottle*
Claire « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:33 pm » Puzzles?
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:32 pm » Dusk: If anyone can, you can, Mei.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:32 pm » Shun: I'll poke Baoshi when he gets here.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:32 pm » Mei: I wonder if you can smuggle snuggles? Or somehow smuggle by snuggling....
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:31 pm » In any event, once Claire and Tinker get on, we can start
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:31 pm » Aw, I was hoping Rumor was around.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:31 pm » Dusk: *snuggles* I could use some of that Soldier's tea...
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:30 pm » Shun:*snuggles Dusk* You'll get better.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:30 pm » Hi Jane!
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:30 pm » Hi!
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:30 pm » Wei: Naw... we just get better saves...
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:30 pm » Deka: *pats and offers tea*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:29 pm » Dusk: *sniffles* I thought Solars were beyond such things as the flu.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:29 pm » That's good ^_^
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:27 pm » \
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:27 pm » Hi, Rumor!
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:27 pm » Over the chills and fever, well enough to play.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:27 pm » Ok... hello Rumor!
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:27 pm » besides the sore throat and possibly coming down with something? ok
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:27 pm » Hi, Wally!
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:26 pm » How're you all?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:26 pm » hey wally
Demothesis « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:26 pm » hey again
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:24 pm » ...Hellos
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:23 pm » Ok... I'm almost ready here.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:23 pm » Okay, timer beeped, back in just a sec.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:22 pm » Sparky: I have Sentient Lifeform papers from M! You'll never-yipe~! *narrowly doges net, and takes off after Khan*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:21 pm » I'm seeing Barney Fife here.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:21 pm » Khan: You got nothing on me, copper! *Scraming!*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:20 pm » A.C.O.: I don't care if that thing is the size of a pony! We have leash laws in this town, and I'm the one to enforce them. *Looks at Khan* And don't think I've forgotten those complaints about you digging in the flower beds!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:19 pm » Yeah, heh
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:18 pm » Or an overly zealous one.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:13 pm » ... a lunatic Animal Control officer?>
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:10 pm » brb
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:09 pm » Okay, I'm taking a short break to make tea and get crackers or something before the game.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:07 pm » Hmm...dogs and cats do have a common enemy. Animal Control. Hmm. Hmmm.....
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:06 pm » Khan: Troublesome dog. *Scritching behind Sparky's ears*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:06 pm » Sparky: Pesky feline.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:05 pm » Sparky: *tail wags, and extends a hand to skritchie Khan's ears*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:01 pm » Khan: ...huh. Somewhere this stopped being a fight and started being us getting along...
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:59 pm » Sparky: A little tothe left...
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:58 pm » Sparky: *happy leg thumps-dogs like noogies. Come to think of it, so do cats*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:56 pm » Khan: Yowl! *Noogie-ing Sparky's head!*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:56 pm » Jane , I has been sickly-I haven't forgotten I owe you a pm.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:55 pm » Newsy: Gee, thanks, Mister Banks!
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:55 pm » Kenny: *puffs* I like that caption Newsy
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:54 pm » Sparky: YIPE! *barks a little zap of lightning at Khan's butt*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:53 pm » Khan: *Nipping at Sparky's tail*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:53 pm » Editor: Online's the way t'go, m'boy!
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:53 pm » Editor: Do you know what happned to the office the last time someone ran a picture of that cat? What were you thinking, Newsy!
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:53 pm » hehe
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:52 pm » Newsy: *Writes a caption and hands it in to his editor*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:51 pm » Beth: *hands the pic to newsy during the fray while they are oocupied*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:51 pm » Sparky and Khan: *cartoonish dust cloud!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:51 pm » Hey Jane!
chicgeek « Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:51 pm » Back. Hi, Jane.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:50 pm » hey jane

Claire
Demothesis
Hawkwolf
Jane Narbon
Professor Zobot
Professor_Tinker
Wallycaine
chicgeek
• Updates every 5 Seconds

Powered by Free-Forums.org. Free Forum Hosting - Get your FREE FORUM now!
Hosted on DUAL XEON, 4GB RAM, SCSI drive RAID 1 managed dedicated servers at THEPLANET data center with premium dedicated server bandwidth.

Real Time Satellite Tracking 7 users online
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Translated by phpBB.fr © 2007, 2008 phpBB.fr
This site is hosted by free-forums.org

_________________
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don’t talk" -Tuco, The Good the Bad and the Ugly

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Translated by phpBB.fr © 2007, 2008 phpBB.fr
This site is hosted by Free-Forums.org - get a forum for free. Get coupon codes.
MultiForums powered by echoPHP phpBB MultiForums