Comics by Shaenon II

Mad science has never been so cute!
It is currently Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:32 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Exalted Quest Logs X
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:19 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2656
Quote:
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:17 am » Fuzzy: It'd probably be better for you to keep them busy by just talking...
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:17 am » so, who has the logs?
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:16 am » Shun: So? I think I can keep them busy while you make yourself scarce
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:16 am » Deka: Knowing them? Probably found trouble and manange to pull out
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:16 am » Dusk: *plan ning how to convince the others to fill Accused in*
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:16 am » Night, Z!
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:15 am » Fuzzy: But if they catch up they'll see that I'm a little bit glowy anyway.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:15 am » Baoshi: *tea* Wonder how things are going...
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:15 am » Deka: *having fun hanging out with Baoshi*
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:15 am » Shun:*grins* True. They catch up and I do the fighting though. I'm not likely to go all glowy any time soon.
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:14 am » Fuzzy: It shouldn't be too hard.
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:14 am » Fuzzy: It is a nice khatar, though. And we just have to outrun some horses.
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:13 am » g'night Zo!
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:13 am » night z
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:13 am » hehe
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:13 am » Good night!
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:13 am » Goodnight, Zobot!
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:13 am » Goodnight, Zobot!
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:13 am » yep. they're cousins.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:13 am » Ok... good night, everyone!
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:13 am » Shun:... fair enough. We're in a fine mess eh?
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:12 am » Fuzzy: If I go animal I'll be all glowy, though.
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:12 am » Pffff...
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:12 am » Shun: You should go animal and dissapear. I look less..."Anethma-y"*notices something* Oooh... nice khatar...
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:12 am » Yay!
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:12 am » Dusk: Guys? If Accused is going to bleed for us, I'm for filling him in.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:12 am » Yay!
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:11 am » Yay!
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:11 am » Yay!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:11 am » For now... 2 SSXP for everyone
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:11 am » Oooh, yeah...
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:11 am » Fuzzy: *will carry guy!*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:11 am » And talk about scheduling next time as well
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:11 am » Fuzzy: *takes guy from Shun* I'm stronger than you are.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:10 am » Ok then. We'll deal with that, and any consequences or benefits that arise, next time
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:10 am » Shun:*slips guy over shoulder* Let's get the heck out of here. *planning to double back eventually towards Dusk, but northwest now*
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:10 am » .
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:10 am » AWAY from the hooves.
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:09 am » NW, then, I'd say, if it's between that and SE.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:09 am » From the east-ish, Fuzzy
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:08 am » Hm...
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:08 am » Which way are the hooves coming from?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:08 am » Now before we wrap up the sessoin for the evening, I need to ask you guys an important questoin: Are you going back the way Shun came from, or going out the other way towards? Shun came from the southeast and the other way is northwest... so which is it?
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:07 am » Dusk: Accused, do you mind if we wait here a bit for Shun and Fuzzy to come back, instead of going right back to the inn?
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:07 am » 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=1
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:07 am » Shun:*not too keen on meeting whoever's coming, but doesn't want to leae possible source of info behind*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:07 am » Er... hastily, sure? Make a medicine + Intelligence check, but subtract 2 dice
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:06 am » Phew...
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:06 am » (can Fuzzy do that quickly?
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:06 am » Shun:Fuzzy, get his wound tied up enough that I'm not leaving a trail of blood. We need to meet up with everyone and move hotels
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:06 am » Go Shun!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:05 am » Now the two of you have an unconscious, bleeding body on the ground in front of you sa the sound of hooves draws closer.
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:05 am » Fuzzy: Wow. We should run now. *picks the unconcious guy up*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:05 am » Yeah, Shun smacks him upside the head and he's out
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:05 am » I believe he's knocked out now
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:05 am » Yes
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:05 am » BBCode 1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=5
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:05 am » so 7 dice of damage
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:04 am » It's okay...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:04 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:04 am » ...I need to read up on combat rules again. I'm so scatterbrained
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:03 am » ?
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:03 am » ok, so 2 soak
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:03 am » Wounds does not affect soak
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:03 am » No, it's not
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:03 am » Oh. Nevermind. His soak is 2 for bashing
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:03 am » I don't think it is
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:03 am » Three, iirc
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:02 am » so it's like 0
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:02 am » 2 it seems if earlier events are a reference
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:02 am » 2, but soak is affected by wound penalties, sin't it?
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:02 am » 3?
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:01 am » I beleive
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:01 am » 2
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:01 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:01 am » so 9 raw, minus how much soak?
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:01 am » well, fingers crossed anyway
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:01 am » er...what Fuzzy said, sorry
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:01 am » That could potentially kill him if you rolled all successes, I think, but that's so unbelievably unliekly
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:01 am » (I THINK you need like 6 bashing to kill him at this point...)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:00 am » so 9
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:00 am » + str...
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:00 am » 6+3str
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:00 am » so 6
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:00 am » so raw damage is 6
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:59 am » Yeah.... his parry is -4, so it's basically a 1.
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:59 am » It's bashing- you should be ok... I think...
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:59 am » I'm just hoping I don't kill him...
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:59 am » BBCode 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=9
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:59 am » ok
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:59 am » Heh.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:58 am » It's unlikely you'll MISS, but roll a punch
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:58 am » Ok... roll a punch, Shun
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:58 am » heh, hope so. :P
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:58 am » DuskOOC: Y'know, I'm thinking we should fill Accused in some more on what's going on....
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:58 am » (does that count as stunting by Rule of Funny?)
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:57 am » should I roll for ticks first or just punch him?
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:56 am » Fuzzy: *facepalm* Now people are going to think you're an anethema...
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:56 am » Yay Shun!
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:56 am » Pffff... go Shun!
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:56 am » Shun:*sighs and walks up to the guy swiftly* Hello there. Should have just admitted you were spying instead of leading on like this. Wouldn't have gotten yourself hurt that way.*Punch*
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:56 am » (An hour at your level)
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:56 am » Fuzzy's going to run away from the hooves.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:55 am » [Mei: I doubt that it's a bluff, that is.]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:55 am » (ooh dear.)
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:55 am » (how long does it take glowy to die down, anyway?)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:55 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:55 am » (Go get him,Shun and Fuzzy!)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:55 am » Fuzzy DOES in fact hear the sound of hooves drawing somewaht closer.... but it's far off
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:54 am » 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=1
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:54 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:54 am » (Go ahead and make that roll, Fuzzy)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:54 am » It's at this point that Shun arrives to see Fuzzy standing there as the guy limps off, leading a slight blood trail, with Fuzzy's lunar tells visable and her cast mark shining
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:54 am » (perception + awareness?)
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:53 am » [Mei: After earlier tonight? I doubt it.]
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:53 am » Ok, she's going to listen and see if she hears any guards.
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:53 am » (that just occured to me)
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:53 am » Fuzzy: *sheaths sword* ...wait a minute...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:53 am » There might not even BE guards. He could be bluffing
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:52 am » You don't know for sure, Fuzzy.
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:52 am » And which direction are the guards coming from?
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:52 am » Shun: Well, that's about the most subtle thing I've ever heard.*heads thataway!*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:52 am » (Hello, Rumor? Are you here?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:52 am » So yes. he is bleeding
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:52 am » Well, you DID inflict lethal damage on him, Fuzzy
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:52 am » ALso, it's about this time that Shun is nearby and hears a familiar voice shouting "NIGHT WATCH! GUARDS! HELP! HELP! AN ASSULT BY A VISCIOUS ANATHEMA!"
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:51 am » Is he bleeding?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:51 am » Ok... are you chasing him, Fuzzy?
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:51 am » Fuzzy: Yeah, I got that.
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:51 am » WeiOOC: ...Huh.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:51 am » Pft....
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:50 am » "Anything further you try to do will just hurt you as much."
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:50 am » (this means we would ahve to disguise Fuzzy, since I doubt we will kill him)
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:50 am » Fuzzy: It's BASHING DAMAGE. It heals in like a few days if you're UNlucky.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:50 am » And now he's turning to run again. More like limp, but he's moving as fast as he possibly can. WHich is slower than Fuzzy. But he smirks still.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:50 am » [Mei: You know, this could give Tao+Gilded Ice an excuse to come in and Investigate later.]
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:50 am » Green Guy: Well, I needed something to tell you to get you to injure me enough so that they would believe it easily. Eeh... guards are dismissive of women as threats wthout clear evidence
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:49 am » probably more than Shun?
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:49 am » Fuzzy: At least I don't have to convince YOU I'm not a viscious anathema...
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:49 am » (How many ticks until the guards get here?)
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:49 am » [Mei: Wouldn't a viscous Anathema be better?]
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:48 am » DuskOOC: Oh, now THAT"S Real honorable.
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:48 am » Fuzzy: Wait, SURRENDURING is against your honor, but YELLING FOR HELP is ok? Sheeesh...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:48 am » Aaaand THEN he gives Fuzzy a grin I can't describe without swearing
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:48 am » [Damn it.]
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:48 am » He turns his head and gives a loud shout. "NIGHT WATCH! GUARDS! HELP! HELP! AN ASSULT BY A VISCIOUS ANATHEMA!"
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:48 am » ShunOOC: ...You hurt her and I hurt you worse. Just saying.
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:48 am » Fuzzy: *uh-oh...* Um, why?
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:48 am » (don't tell me he is gonna kill himself)
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:47 am » Mei: U-oh.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:47 am » Suddenly his smirk is back. "There is no need, effendi."
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:45 am » Fuzzy: ...still no surrender?
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:45 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:45 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:45 am » 3. So that puts him down to his -4
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:45 am » 3 bashing
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:45 am » 3!
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:45 am » 3
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:44 am » Go ahead.
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:44 am » 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=7
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:44 am » Re-roll with 6 dice:
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:44 am » Oh, shoot. That's right.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:44 am » 2
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:44 am » (Is his stamia two? Or does he have 3 stamina?)
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:44 am » 2!
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:43 am » 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=9
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:43 am » Oh, ok. 7 dice.
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:43 am » FuzzyOOC: Maybe I should've just tried to stab you again...
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:43 am » (You add normal weapon damage... it's just bashing instead)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:43 am » That sounds right
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:43 am » 3 damage dice?
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:42 am » -2 for soak...
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:42 am » .
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:42 am » 1 success + 4 strenght... + 0 for the flat of the sword?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:41 am » So anyways.. roll Fuzzy's damge dice?
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:41 am » cause he attacked last turn, If I understand it correctly
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:41 am » -1 for action?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:40 am » That's a hit? I think.. he gets a 4 parry DV, since he's got the -1 wound penalty
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:40 am » -1*
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:40 am » i1 for wound, -1 for acvtion
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:40 am » (Hah! I knew you;d like it.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:39 am » (Oh, it is, Demo!)
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:39 am » I think that hits? How many DV penalties does he have right now?
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:39 am » 4...
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:39 am » (on an unrelated note: Digger is an awesome comic. Especially when Digger gets... grumpy/annoyed)
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:39 am » .
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:39 am » 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=5, 1d10=6
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:38 am » heh Fuzzy, whether she knows it or not, have strong social skills :P
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:38 am » Roll your attack dice?
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:38 am » Fuzzy: It doesn't sound stupid, at least.
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:37 am » Fuzzy: Because I asked?
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:37 am » So 11 attack dice?
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:37 am » Alright, she's going to try to do that, plus 1m peripheral (putting her up to 3 peripheral) to add 1 die to the roll.
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:37 am » *snerk* Fuzzy is the best
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:37 am » "I was trying to find out more about you and yours for my- why am I even telling you this, foreign dog?>
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:36 am » Hee!
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:36 am » (*nod* What Hawkwolf said)
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:36 am » Fuzzy: Can you tell me if they were stupid or not, at least?
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:36 am » I think minus one die to hit
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:36 am » "...I'm not going to reveal my reasons for evesdropping just because you're talking to me."
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:36 am » I get the feeling Fuzzy will be ok
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:36 am » What's the penalty for clocking him with the flat of the sword?
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:35 am » ShunOOC: I'll get there when I get there. I can't do anything to go faster. Tick 25, period.
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:34 am » (thanks, Z)
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:34 am » Fuzzy: Um, if you say so... although if you're just attacking me because you were curious or something when you were evesdropping, that'd be a really dumb reason for a fight.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:34 am » (I'm pretty sure Lunars's ox-body lets them get more -0s, but most people only have 1 -0 at start"
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:34 am » *Run, Shun, Run!*
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:33 am » *snerk*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:33 am » "I owe you no explaination! Hsaaaa!"
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:33 am » ah
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:33 am » (1 -0, or 2? I'm trying to figure out if I screwd up my char sheet)
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:32 am » Fuzzy: Um, no. Do you not die if you get run through with a sword?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:32 am » Er... -1. He's got 1 -0. one -1, 2 -2's, and his -4 before incap
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:32 am » He is a mortal
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:32 am » ...wait, 3 dice puts him at -2?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:32 am » The man stares at her blankly. "...er, you really don't know much about Delzahn, do you, foreigner?"
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:31 am » WeiOOC: ...Best ever. *snuggles Fuzzy* ...Also, you can hit him with the flat of your sword, if you're worried about that
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:31 am » heh
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:31 am » Im love Fuzzy.
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:31 am » Fuzzy: I'm just kinda worried I'll kill you by accident, and that would be sad.
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:31 am » Fuzzy: No, I meant surrender the fight. You can keep your honor and stuff.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:30 am » You're using a straight sword, right? The speed on that's a four, so Fuzzy goes next
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:30 am » *he takes a step back.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:30 am » The man in green looks at Fuzzy. "I am not going to surrender my honor woman, much less an anathema." He
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:30 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:29 am » So the attack goes wide as Fuzzy's sword finds it's mark.
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:29 am » Fuzzy: ...so, surrenduring?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:29 am » 3 dice puts him at -2.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:29 am » .
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:29 am » Ok.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:28 am » EIther way he loses
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:28 am » I have to be fair here. If I used Fuzzy's lower DV it'd probably mean I had to factor in his wound penalty
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:28 am » *nod* That's what I thought you'd be using, but figured I'd check
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:28 am » So, it's up to Zobot whether we use the 5 or 3 DV... (You did two actions, so it would have dropped by one for each)
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:28 am » Ok. That makes sense.
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:28 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:28 am » So he'd have missed
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:28 am » I think it would be before
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:27 am » I'd say the value before. They're assumed to happen at the same time, so wound penalties from the attack woudln't have come into effect yet
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:27 am » ...This is where it's tricky, because the rules aren't really clear on this. Basically, with simultanious actions, you either both take the value before, or the value after... I think?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:27 am » Ok. So technically he hits with 1 raw damage?
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:27 am » So 1 success?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:26 am » There. That's it
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:26 am » 1d10=2
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:26 am » heh
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:26 am » one sec.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:26 am » ...that's not it.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:26 am » 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=8
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:26 am » *nods*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:26 am » May I roll that?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:26 am » Ok, so it does hit? Also, I forogt his die for accuracy again.
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:26 am » Right?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:25 am » !
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:25 am » No, her DV went down.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:25 am » 5 again. So no hit
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:25 am » 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=8 his attack
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:24 am » *nods* That makes sense.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:24 am » So I'm kinda obligated to roll it. Sorry fuzz
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:24 am » Ok. Well, HIS action technically goes at the same time
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:24 am » Fuzzy: ...would you like to surrender now?
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:24 am » 3 damage
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:24 am » 3
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:24 am » 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=3, 1d10=1
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:23 am » yuuup
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:23 am » Fuzzy might have a shiny new khatar soon.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:23 am » so 9 dice for damage?
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:23 am » So 9 damage dice?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:23 am » *nods*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:22 am » So his L soak is stamina /2, so 1
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:22 am » ...eep. So what's his sta?
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:22 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:21 am » He's unarmored.
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:21 am » ShunOOC: Go fuzzy!
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:21 am » Ok, 2 + 4 str + 4L weapon is 10- what's his soak?
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:21 am » (*nod* Right, zobot)
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:21 am » woohoo!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:21 am » Fuzzy hits with 2 raw successes
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:21 am » Oh.. er... then it's 10/2 =5
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:20 am » (Essence isn't considered into parry)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:20 am » Er...wait, +3 for the Khatar
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:20 am » His dex is a 3 + his melee of 4 + his essence of 2, which makes him have a 5.
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:20 am » (is parry dex + melee + weapon/2 ?)
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:19 am » *nod* He goes simultaniously
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:19 am » And one of the perks of the Khatar is it's +3 defense.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:19 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:19 am » Heh
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:19 am » Er, his parry DV, actually.
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:19 am » 7 successes... please tell me that beats his dodge DV.
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:19 am » *nods*
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:19 am » FuzzyOOC: Ooooh... I actually got successes this time!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:18 am » Er, also, since FUzzy went on tick 5, and he went on Tick 0, I think he goes again at the exact same time
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:18 am » 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=10
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:18 am » 8 dice. Thank you.
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:18 am » *nod* So 8 dice, after you subtract for the flurry
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:18 am » err.. -3 for the flurry
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:17 am » Pfffff... doooo iiiiit!
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:17 am » Ok, Wally, you should check me on this, but 4 dex + 4 melee + the straight sword has a +3 accuracy, so 11 dice?
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:17 am » You know shun's going to have to make that same comment when he shows up right?
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:17 am » *snerk*
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:17 am » lol
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:17 am » *snerk*
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:16 am » Fuzzy: *don't be ADD in the middle of battle, don't be ADD in the middle of battle...*
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:16 am » Fuzzy: Oooh... nice khatar...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:16 am » You can, yes.
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:16 am » For -3 on that attack?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:16 am » This specific weapon is using the rules for a khatar, except it has the Fine quality to it ot give it +1 accuracyt
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:16 am » Oooh, can she flurry it with a regular attack, then?
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:15 am » (She can flurry it with an attack, or any other action... it's reflexive, but still counts as an action)
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:15 am » Ok.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:15 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:15 am » 5
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:15 am » Wait, what's the speed for his attack?
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:14 am » (is that three ticks?)
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:14 am » Dusk: *Chillin' with Accused*
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:14 am » Fuzzy: *draws her sword!*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:14 am » ...DARN IT! His weapon has accuracy +1. I forgot. OH well... Fuzzy, take your turn
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:14 am » Fuzzy, your go
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:14 am » yes. Just barely missed.
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:14 am » Fuzzy: *dodge!*
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:13 am » so he missed
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:13 am » Just barely misses then
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:13 am » Dodge DV of 5.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:13 am » ...Hawk beat me to it
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:13 am » Dex + dodge + specialty + essence /2 round up
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:13 am » Dodge+Dex+essense/2 round up
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:12 am » (shoot, how do you calculate dodge DV?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:12 am » Since Fuzzy's sword is still sheathed, I think only her dodge DV applies here.
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:12 am » Fuzzy: Yeep!
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:12 am » Fuzzy: So why were you evesdropping, anyway? If it's 'cause you were bored, this is going to be a lot of pointless hastle.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:12 am » He takes a swing at Fuzzy's chest with his push dagger: 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=8
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:12 am » Mei: Crad.
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:12 am » WeiOOC: ...Fuzzy's the best liar.
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:11 am » Fuzzy: *being sarcastic, not trying to convince him*
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:11 am » Fuzzy: It's actually a skin condition. I get that a lot.
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:11 am » 25... that's pretty long into the fight... Go fuzzy!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:11 am » Oh dear.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:11 am » Ok... the guys eyes widen as he sees Fuzzy's gleaming tells. "What the... you're..." he looked at her, for the first time losing his cool. "...anathema!"
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:11 am » hehe, 225 would be forever and a half in exalted game terms
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:10 am » Heh... that would have been funny, though
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:10 am » Hee!
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:10 am » 225? wow
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:10 am » Er...not 225, 25
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:10 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:10 am » Go Fuzzy!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:10 am » Shun will show up at roughly tick 225.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:10 am » Woo!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:09 am » So the guy Fuzzy caught of the 3 is going on tick 0, and sets the tick track, while Fuzzy goes on tick 5.
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:09 am » ok
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:09 am » WeiOOC: Nice roll!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:09 am » We're moving fuzzy's thing over here to chat
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:08 am » considering he only has three dice, that's pretty good...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:08 am » Brb.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:08 am » So that means Shun will show up after so many ticks... I'll let you know when this gets tricky
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:08 am » nice roll demo
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:08 am » Ok... wow.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:07 am » Woo!
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:06 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:06 am » woohoo got 3!
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:05 am » BBCode 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=9
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:05 am » Yeah... ok, make an investigation + perception check to track fuzzy while I resolve something with fuzzy
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:05 am » So, run fast? :)
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:05 am » true, but that only helps so much. ^.^
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:05 am » Well, he knows which direction she went.
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:04 am » Shun:*will likely get hopelessly lost looking for fuzzy...*
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:04 am » Dusk: Hey...thanks for going after those mooks.
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:04 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:04 am » Dusk: *makes shooing motions*
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:03 am » Shun:Fine fine. *runs after Fuzzy*
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:03 am » Dusk: *rolls eyes* You aren't the only exlat in town, y'know. Shoo!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:03 am » Accused laughs. "We'll be fine."
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:03 am » takeback, it posted before I saw Dusks...
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:02 am » Shun: You think you'll be ok? Cause I'd like to catch up with Fuzzy. but I'm not leaving you two here on your own.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:02 am » Dusk: If you weren't bleeding, I'd hug you. *grin* Shun, why don't you try to go after Fuzzy? We'll be okay .
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:00 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:00 am » Shun: Well, at least you managed to not be killed. That's something.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:00 am » He laughs. "A death knight that doesn't want to kill. That sounds pretty stupid..."
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:00 am » Dusk: And, hey-it's harder to have a conversation...or an interrogation, when you've killed them. You did fine.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:00 am » phew...
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:59 am » Dusk: We'll get Fuzzy to do this properly when we catch back up with her.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:59 am » Accused: "That Fuzzy girl went after 'em after they walloped me. I was trying not to kill anyone, taht's what went wrong. He coughs less deeply. Dusk, as you're looking over him, you can see he's unarmored, and there's a bit of blood there down near where his stomach is. The wound is small and not tremendously deep. Something likely caused by a punching dagger or something.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:59 am » Well, one sucsess...
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:58 am » That sucked...
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:58 am » BBCode 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=2
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:57 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:57 am » Dusk: *matter of factly rips the rest of her sleeve* Now quite being all brave and stoic , all right?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:57 am » And Shun: She did run out of the ther end of the alley
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:57 am » Ok... Dusk, make a medicine + intelligence check.
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:57 am » ok, because *I* suspect something, would Shun notice anything odd about her running off like that? Did she run out the other end of the alley?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:56 am » Oh dear.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:56 am » Dusk: *looks at Accused anyway* Come on, I'm no Fuzzy, but I know a little medicine,
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:56 am » Shun:...huh. Where'd Fuzzy go?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:55 am » Er, Fuzzy's not there. She ran out of the alleyway just as you guys showed up
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:54 am » Shun:*looks Fuzzy over* you ok?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:54 am » Accused looks up. "H-huh? *Hacking* Why are you guys h-here? I'm fine... just...got the wind knocked out of me." As he's standing up, he winces.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:53 am » Dusk: Runs towards Accused* Let me look at that and patch you up.
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:53 am » Shun: that's not good. Let me guess, you all found our eavesdropper?
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:53 am » Sigh...at least she has 2 dots od medicine.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:52 am » You guys arrive just in time to see Fuzzy running out of the alleyway. Accused is sitting there, against a wall, a hand over his stomach.
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:52 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:52 am » Shun:*grins and runs ahead of dusk*
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:52 am » Dusk: Either. Both. Oh, frig...*starts running*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:51 am » As Accused coughs loudly. "Gah... the frigging gut... ow. *more coughing* Man... I am not good at the not-killing thing."
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:51 am » Shun: Eavesdrop? I thought we were rescuing?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:50 am » You hear a distinctly fuzzy-ish voice say "I'llcomefindyoulaterandmakesureyou'reok!" and then the sound of more footsteps.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:50 am » Dusk: Let's evesdrop.
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:50 am » Shun:*heads in the direction of the voice, putting on claws* Agreed.
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:50 am » (Dusk and Shun, I'm assuming, not the one that just left the inn?)
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:50 am » Deka: *plays with Baoshi, if he doesn't mind*
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:49 am » Dusk: I thin k we need to rescue him...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:49 am » AreyougoingtobeokifIleaveyouhere?
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:49 am » Shun:*looks at Dusk* Well. That'll sidetrack us nicely...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:49 am » Then there's another voice: *coughing* H-hi...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:49 am » Baoshi: *playing Mancala*
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:49 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:49 am » You guys hear a voice: "Hi Accused!"
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:48 am » The group that's looking for Fuzzy
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:48 am » (Which group?)
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:47 am » (Lassie! Timmy's fallen in the well-get help!)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:47 am » and then the sound of many sets of feet running
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:47 am » Ok. it's at this point that the group hears a loud thumping noise, and a person groan in an alleyway ahead, and a clattering of metal against stone.
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:46 am » Wei: *heads out with Mei*
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:46 am » Dusk: Or...when she's a bird, she could caw or something, so maybe we'd hear her?
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:46 am » Mei: [ready to go]
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:46 am » One moment. Brb
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:46 am » Baoshi: *nods* Of course.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:45 am » Deka: You know, I wills tay with you Baoshi, want t talk to you anyways
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:44 am » Dusk: Next time, we work out some signals with Fuzzy...like, give her the sign and SHE runs upstairs, like a well trained dog. *rolls eyes at Shun, and grins a bit*
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:43 am » Shun: That plan had crossed my mind.*grins*
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:43 am » Mei: [puts Don Paolo back in]
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:43 am » Dusk: Well, what else could you do? Stay in the bar with him all night? Start interrogating him there and cause ascene?
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:42 am » Mei: Oh, OK.
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:42 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:42 am » Wei: A Jackdaw? *has started walking towards the door* ...we ready to head out?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:42 am » Baoshi: ...I guess that would work? Look, if people are going, go fast while theres a trail!
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:42 am » Dusk: *rushing with Shun! Leaving a trail!*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:41 am » Baoshi: Mei, use that *if you need to contact me*.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:41 am » Mei: What does Fuzzy look like? As a bird?
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:41 am » Mei: [pulls out Don Paolo]
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:41 am » Shun: Should not have let him out of my sight...
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:41 am » Mei: Hey, wait, I know...!
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:41 am » Mei: Ready to go!
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:40 am » Deka: YOu ok with that cart brother? I could stay behind myself
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:40 am » Baoshi: Desus will keep me company. If someone else wants to stay, by all means. *sets up Mancala*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:40 am » Desus: Kwar! *Nudging a mancala board up to Unca Bao-bao*
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:39 am » Wei: ...I suppose that works? Maybe we should leave two people behind, just in case?
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:39 am » Desus is still with him though. ^.^
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:39 am » Baoshi: *oes not WANT to stay behind, just loathes the idea of someone coming to search their things...*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:39 am » Oh, sorry, I missed that. Ok, youv'e got a general direction. That means you'll find Fuzzy faster.
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:39 am » She did point out a direction before running off
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:38 am » Baoshi: ...Well, you and wei go, and Mei. Mei can reach a message back at me, if she needs to.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:38 am » Deka said she pointed first.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:38 am » Ok... well, the problem is that you guys don't really know what direction to follow Fuzzy in, since she morphed into a bird. There's no tracks or discernable way to find a trail where a bird would follow. Deka might ahve been able to point out a direction, but she ran off
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:37 am » Deka: Hmm, so who you suggest to stay behind?
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:37 am » Deka: 8shrug* like I said, if nothing else, to mkae sure the others don't get into trouble alone
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:37 am » Baoshi: ...Someone 8does* have to watch our room. if we;re being followed, someone could try to search the room.
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:37 am » Wei: ...Is a large group the best for following people? *shrug* Eh, whatever...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:35 am » Baoshi: *sigh* What a time... *stands up, and arranged his clothing* And us in a city with exactly one Immaculate, at that.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:35 am » Deka: Fuzzy is following some suspicious men, Shun and Dusk are following, I suggest we follow as well. If nothing else to make sure they don't get into trouble
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:35 am » BBCode 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=7
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:35 am » Wei: Hey Deka... weren't you supposed to be following them?
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:35 am » BBCode 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=9
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:34 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:34 am » Ok, Shun and Dusk, make Percpetion + Investigations checks, Deka, you head up to find Wei and Mei and Baoshi
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:34 am » So, perception+ investigation?
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:33 am » Dusk: *with Shun! Drops bits of cloth whenever they turn from the straight path*
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:33 am » *anyway, Shun'll search for the people or Fuzzy!*
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:33 am » Deka: *will get the others!*
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:32 am » during the day...
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:32 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:32 am » (a bird is much easier to follow then a dog)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:32 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:31 am » Deka: *whisper to Dusk* Fuzzy is a bird so
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:31 am » Dusk: *ripsthe end of her sleeve* I'll drop bits when I can-hurry!
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:31 am » Shun: Thanks.*heads in that direction*
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:31 am » Deka: *points the direction she saw Fuzzy heading*
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:30 am » Shun: Which way?
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:30 am » Dusk: Which way? And Deka, can you get the others?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:30 am » *snerk*
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:30 am » Shun:... Yes... I surmised as much.*must. not. snark.*
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:29 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:29 am » Deka: Just so you know, Fuzzy is following those 3 guys Shun talked to in the bar
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:28 am » Dusk: I mean, if I was him, and assumin g I wanted to get us to trust me, I'd do that to be helpful....or yeah, he could be in cahoots. But Accused didn';t know where we were staying un til just now.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:28 am » Alright. Deka is going back and runs into Shun and Dusk.
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:28 am » Shun: Hey, not saying anything by it. just noting it.
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:28 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:28 am » well I said I went back to find the others
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:27 am » Ok, and is Deka following Fuzzy or going back?
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:27 am » (Huzzah for being a dark bird at night!)
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:26 am » Dusk: *sigh* He could have followed them out of curiosity after seeing you two talking to him...especially if he could hear you. We don't know.
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:26 am » Shun: He was at the bar when i came down the first time, but with you, not so much.
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:26 am » Ok, she'll follow them...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:26 am » Fuzzy? You actually see the green man and two men now noticibly NOT in immaculate robes trying to move down some alleyways.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:26 am » Dusk: Was he there, too?
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:25 am » Shun: I don't think it was a coincidence. And did you notice accused was gone too?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:25 am » .
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:25 am » 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=6
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:25 am » Dusk: And here Alabastar told us that almost all of the Immaculates were gone. Of course two would be where we're staying. *sigh* We may need to get a different Inn....
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:24 am » Make Perception + Investigation
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:24 am » Er. Crap. Sorry. I'm not thinking
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:24 am » (Um, attribute + ability, remember?)
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:23 am » But isn't it ususally attribute + ability?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:23 am » Well, I don't really see it as survival if you're not working off of scent or sound, you're working off of sight. I'd say it was Investigatoin + Awareness.
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:22 am » ...You mean perception plus investigation or awareness?
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:22 am » Shun: He wasn't looking too sick to me, pretty jovial in fact.
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:22 am » ...investigate + awareness?
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:22 am » [Mei: Mm-HM.]
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:22 am » Deka: *will go back inside to get the others*
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:21 am » Dusk: What? Great....hey, the guy in the hall was dressed in green! he looked like he was going to puke, and was dashing for the bar.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:21 am » Ok, Fuzzy, make an Investigate + Awareness check.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:21 am » Deka: *notices the bird form* You track them from the air. I will let the others know and we can follow you
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:21 am » Fuzzy: *flies into the air to look for them!*
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:21 am » Ok, 3 m personal to turn into a jackdaw. If that doesn't work, she can try to track them by scent.
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:20 am » Shun: the guy was dressed in green and had green eyes and two immaculates.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:20 am » Fuzzy, you don't see anyone outside, so finding a place to change is pretty well
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:20 am » Ok. The door's now opening out to an empty street in a darkened, chilly night.
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:20 am » Fuzzy will turn into a bird if she can find a place to change, and try to follow them like that.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:20 am » Well Deka Does open the door for Fuzzy
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:19 am » Shun and Dusk and everyone else can feel free to ahve conversations to catch up on information only some people know in the background of this
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:19 am » Ok. Deka, Fuzzy? We're going to shift to the two of you since you have a head start
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:19 am » Dusk: Describe them for me.
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:18 am » Shun:*trying to find Deka and Fuzzy and people!*
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:18 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:18 am » (Mei: Craaaaaad.)
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:18 am » Shun:*heading for the door out the inn to look for them* A guy who Fuzzy went up to, guess she recognized him. He was lying about being down here all night and avoiding the subject. Thus, liar.
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:18 am » Wei: *still whittling*
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:18 am » Dusk: Well, let's go-whoever they are, they can't be too far ahead-fill me in as we go, okay?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:17 am » ....Oh dear.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:17 am » Dusk: And them who?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:17 am » ...and Accused
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:17 am » Ok... Shun and Dusk return back down to the bar to see that they're gone. So is Deka and Fuzzy
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:17 am » Dusk: *readies her usual combo, to cast whwn Shun leads her to these liars* Shun, tell me quick-why do you think you've found some liars?
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:17 am » Shun:*leads downstairs and looks around* Dangit. Knew i should have just questioned them then and there.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:16 am » Mei: [with Baoshi]
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:16 am » So, Dusk woul;d not have suggested that, since Shun just said he found some liars. She'd just go with hi,m.
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:15 am » Shun: Let's go miss eloquent.*kisses Dusk and opens door to lead the way*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:15 am » Baoshi: I;ll stay to watch the room.
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:15 am » Alright.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:15 am » They left out of the Inn
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:15 am » You're right-that's meta gaming-sorry! nShun didn't say he thought one was the eavesdropper.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:15 am » Deka can let her out, though, and she can find a place to change
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:14 am » Anywhere Fuzzy can go change? Not in the bar, no.
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:14 am » Hey, when they left, did they go to their room, or out of the inn?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:14 am » Baoshi: Why would they run at seeing you, Dusk?
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:13 am » Shun: Let's go then.*opening window*
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:13 am » Mei: [has cooked up a new disguise persona!]
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:13 am » Shun:Seems a bit weird when I came up the stairs... but sure
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:12 am » Dusk: If they see me coming down the stairs, they'll leave-How about we leave by the window? Either we walk in and surprise them, or if they've beat feet, we'll catch them.
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:12 am » Wei: *whittling*
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:12 am » Shun: I think one is our eavsedropper
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:12 am » But let's shift for a moment back to our bit more neglected characters... Baoshi, Wei, Dusk, and Mei.
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:12 am » Alright, is there anywhere Fuzzy can go to change?
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:12 am » Shun:*enters room* Dusk, I need your lie detector skills, got a bunch of liers in the bar
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:11 am » ok
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:11 am » Deka: *once at the door, will open it for Fuzzy and whisper* Lets follow
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:11 am » Awww. :/
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:11 am » Deka, once you leave you're going ot have to make some checks
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:11 am » Fuzzy: *tries to follow ANYWAY* Whiiiiiiine?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:11 am » Ok. Fuzzy, they're deliberatlely closing the door on you as they leave.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:10 am » (The second floor. The bar's on the first)
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:10 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:09 am » Shun:*practically running once he's out of sight of the group*
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:09 am » (Zobot? Which floor are we on?)
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:09 am » Deka: *follows, trying not to be noticed*
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:09 am » ShunOOC: Knew it, should have gone with continuing the interrogation
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:09 am » Fuzzy: Growf? *happily follows after them*
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:08 am » Oh, I have an idea.....(waiting for Shun)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:08 am » Deka and Fuzzy. What are the two of you doing?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:08 am » Ok... at this point, the men are getting up and moving to leave, just by the time that Shun's out of sight
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:07 am » Deka: *staying to watch the man, make sure he doesn't flee*
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:07 am » I hope he isn't made of poison...
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:07 am » Fuzzy: *licks his hand, trying to be friendly*
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:06 am » now's the gamble...
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:06 am » Fuzzy: *social interactions!*
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:06 am » *snerk*
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:05 am » Fuzzy: *snuffles at one of the friends, wagging her tail*
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:05 am » Shun: You know, I think I've been a bit paranoid. My apologies. I'm not much of one for sharing, but my traveling companion, the one that's not a dog, is. I'll go get her and you two can talk for a while.*starts heading for the stairs* Just don't run off with my dog.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:05 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:04 am » DuskOOC: Shun! Give me pointers on punching someone in the nose!
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:04 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:03 am » DuskOOC: I'm going to get in a fight, to keep the balance now, right?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:03 am » He's lying. Shun's pretty sure of it.
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:03 am » Oooooh...
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:03 am » BBCode 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=10
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:03 am » ok
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:02 am » Ok, make a wits + larceny check to figure out he's lying. Or would it be Wits + Investigation? Let's go with Investigation...
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:02 am » .
Claire « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:02 am » Fuzzy: ...ruff. *communication as a dog is difficult*
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:01 am » DuskOOC: Drat! If I was there...grumbles.
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:01 am » He's pretty sure of himself, but he's still listening to the guy
Demothesis « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:01 am » So, how hard would it be for Shun to detect the lie for certain?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:00 am » The man raises an eyebrow and looks at Shun. "I have very little idea what you're talking about. I've been down here all night."
chicgeek « Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:00 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:59 pm » Deka: *gets ready to go upstairs for help just in case this turns into a brawl*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:59 pm » Shun:*chilly grin* Sorry, not the sharing type. But if you'd like to share a bit about what you were doing upstairs, I dunno, listening at doors. I'd be all ears.
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:58 pm » Fuzzy: Gwofl?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:58 pm » Wooo!
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:57 pm » hehe
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:57 pm » Go Shun's grumpiness?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:57 pm » It does, in fact
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:57 pm » ...tie goes to Demo.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:57 pm » so Shun mdv is a 5 and ge got 5 so...
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:57 pm » barely avoided making friends. :P
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:56 pm » Eeeeep.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:56 pm » well he doesn't so, 5
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:56 pm » 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=1
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:56 pm » FuzzyOOC: Well, I'M certainly not useful here...
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:56 pm » ShunOOC: Again, not the social one Fuzzy...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:55 pm » Baosi: Precisely. Use really *big* words, and adapt a chilly monotone.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:55 pm » Mei: [practicing in the mirror, then turns to Baoshi] I like it. We could do sort of a 'good cop, chilly cop' thing.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:55 pm » (*nod* But unless you've got a lot of social skills, the dodge one will usually be higher)
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:55 pm » Fuzzy: *sits next to Shun, waiting to see if he'll do something useful*
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:54 pm » Fuzzy: *at least she knows the scents now...*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:54 pm » wait there's more than one?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:54 pm » (ah! Foudn the mental dv page http://wiki.white-wolf.com/exalted/index.php?title=DV)
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:54 pm » Mei: I liiiike it.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:54 pm » 5
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:54 pm » His highest
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:53 pm » (Gilded Ice?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:53 pm » What's Shun's mental DV?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:53 pm » So he has six dice
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:53 pm » He's actually IGNORING the subtle accusatoin. Which I'm going to rule is imposing a 1 die penalty
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:53 pm » Baoshi: Hmm... Glided Ice?
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:52 pm » (Yeah, I loves Shun's 'subtle' accusation!)
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:52 pm » Mei: [@Bao] What do you think? It just needs a name...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:52 pm » So eh's got a manipulation of 3, plus a presence of...wiat, he's probably going to be lying a bit, so I'll say Performance, which is gonna be a 3 as well, and a specialty with one dot in "First impressions"...
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:52 pm » Mei: [works on her Inspector Tao's Pretty yet Chilly and Hidebound Foil of an Assistant disguise]
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:52 pm » so, what's his social attack roll?/response?
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:51 pm » Fuzzy: *wondering why her sense of smell is telling her the men are actually made of pancakes*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:51 pm » (Unless Fuzzy or Deka comes to get us...)
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:51 pm » (Well I was waiting on the response to the accusation that Shun threw in his face beofre going up)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:51 pm » Baoshi, for one, is waiting patiently.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:50 pm » I'm not preventing you from doing it. Just that you need a reason for doing so beyond just saying "Mei gets up and walks outside the room")
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:50 pm » (Yeah...we just think he's going for a walk outside, too-not that he's found new drinking buddies*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:50 pm » Okeydokey.
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:50 pm » I need dots in wits...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:50 pm » As far as Mei knows there's not much of a reason TO go investigate
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:50 pm » Mei: NVM.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:50 pm » WeiOOC: *shrugs* Eh... worse could happen. He hasn't slugged them yet.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:50 pm » Ouch.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:49 pm » You guys DID decide to stay in the room. It was the plan. And not much time has passed either.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:49 pm » aw, sorry Claire
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:49 pm » *headdesk* 1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=4
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:49 pm » Now Mei, that's pretty precariously close ot metagaming.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:49 pm » DuskOOC: *facepalms and headdesks*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:49 pm » Mei: So, um, want me to check up on them?
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:49 pm » ok, and the post I made before that one. does it affect things any?
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:48 pm » [Mei: face-palm]
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:48 pm » (Fuzzy: Yes. You should make a wits + survival check. It's not a hard one, either. You're literally getting a noseful here)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:48 pm » (If he succeeds, it's not going to make you betray your friends or anything. But at least for the time being Shun would feel positively disposed towards these people.)
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:48 pm » ok, someone, once again, link me the mental dodge dv page
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:47 pm » DuskOOC: Oh, dear...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:47 pm » The man smirks. "Ah... truely man is a slave to his routines... I have come here to drink every week since I was much, much younger with my friends... these men." He waves at them. "So effendi... you were in Thorns during the... dark times? How much you must have seen. How terrible what you experienced must have been. I am a writer, effendi. I wish to transcribe your tale. To let others know what happened there. What occurred." He claps Shun on the back and wave sot the bartender. "Sir! Some of your finest for us and our new friend!" (Shun, he's making a social check on you to try and temporally add a "These guys I jsut met" intimacy to your list of intimacies.)
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:47 pm » ShunOOC: I don't lie! I don't have the manipulation for it!
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:47 pm » DekaOOC: *facepalm* well could have been worse
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:47 pm » Shun: I can only think of two reasons Fuz would be interested in you right now. She either met you before, or she recognizes you from earlier when someone was eavsedropping on some rooms upstairs.*smiles* Guess which I think?
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:46 pm » (can I make some sort of check to see if any of them smell odd or have something weird-smelling in their pockets?)
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:46 pm » DickensOOC: That's a vile calumy.Lie like the dickens, indeed!
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:45 pm » [Mei: I'll count back on my fingers until the drama happens. 27... 26... 25...]
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:45 pm » WeiOOC: ...It's shun
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:45 pm » BaoshiOOC: Lie! Lie like the dickens!
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:45 pm » DuskOOC: Let me guess...barroom brawl? No..even Shun wouldn't...would he?
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:45 pm » [Makes scents.]
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:45 pm » DekaOOC: Just don't blab who we are at least
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:44 pm » Go Fuzzy!
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:44 pm » ShunOOC: Fine, but no one blame me for what happens next. ^.^
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:44 pm » Fuzzy: *makes sure to get all of their scents*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:44 pm » BaoshiOOC: Sink or swim time.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:43 pm » The people seem to be ignoring Fuzzy except for a few brushings of hands or someting.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:43 pm » [Mei: If I KNEW you were in trouble, I could come help you. But I'm just sitting in the room~]
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:43 pm » DuskOOC: Heh.
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:43 pm » Fuzzy: *snuffling one of Rashad's friends*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:42 pm » hehe
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:42 pm » Pfff...
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:42 pm » ShunOOC: Halp! I'm not the social one!
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:42 pm » Shun: It would be more accurate to say, what drove me from Thorns. And how about you? This bar have good ale to draw you here?
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:41 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:41 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:41 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:40 pm » (I don't think I read it before)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:39 pm » (Promnounces SIRCAL MAM-Ajama)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:39 pm » The one Shun is talking about laughs. "Ahahahaha! Of course, effendi. My name is Rashad. So what brings you and your pet to Chiascuro?"
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:39 pm » (Heeeheehee... nice one Jane)
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:38 pm » (haven't read that one in years)
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:38 pm » (sorry jane, that went over my head XD)
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:38 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:37 pm » [/sluggyfreelance!]
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:37 pm » [Mei: Shun Cirkail Mamajama?]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:37 pm » *snerk*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:36 pm » hehe
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:36 pm » *snerk. saving that one for Child*
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:36 pm » Pffff...
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:36 pm » (You killed my father! Prepare to die!)
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:35 pm » Shun: My name is Shun Yamamura
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:35 pm » Shun: Heh, I think it's more the other way around. she takes me everywhere with her. But, it'd be rude to talk much more without knowing each other's names.*friendly warning*
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:35 pm » Fuzzy: *looks at the man's companions and cautiously wags her tail*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:34 pm » The man nods. "She seems to handle the heat of a foreign land well, effendi. Do you take your pet everywhere with you?"
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:33 pm » alright
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:33 pm » well... it's hard for me to post when I want to post. Chat decides when I get to post, which often puts me out of date...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:33 pm » Fair enough.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:33 pm » Unless it's mechanically wrong, anyway.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:33 pm » no, use it. I posted it just after yours but it still fits.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:33 pm » From now on. Sound fair? It applies to me as well as you
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:32 pm » Err...ok. But I'm going to ask for a house rule of no-tap-backs once you've posted something.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:32 pm » Ok. So ignore your last post, Demo?
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:32 pm » well actually, now that I've read that last one. Keep it
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:32 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:32 pm » dangit, take back of last post
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:32 pm » *snerk*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:31 pm » Shun: She's very smart you know. Rarely takes an interest in someone. I've learned to take an interest in what she does.*grins* So, what's your name sir?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:31 pm » The man looks up at Shun. And.... there's a reaction there, but you're not sure if ti's a flash of panic in ihs eyes or a smirk of indifference.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:31 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:30 pm » Hee!
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:30 pm » Pffff...
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:30 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:30 pm » Guy OOC: I cannot confirm or deny anything, but Essence-TUMS (TM, Lunar tested, Sidereal Approved) solve everything.
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:30 pm » Fuzzy: *being a friendly dog!*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:30 pm » Shun: Seems my dog's taken an interest in you sir.*smiles*
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:30 pm » Fuzzy: *was tail and snuffles his hand*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:29 pm » ShunOOC:*strolls over and plops down in a seat next to the group* Hey, you look amazingly well for a guy who looked about ready to throw up earlier.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:28 pm » The guy looks down at the dog approaching him and his two immaculate friends, laughs at one of the Immaculates right next to him, and then bends over to pat Fuzzy on the head, making noises about how impressive the dog is.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:28 pm » Shun:*follows* And what interesting new scent have you found this time Fuz?
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:28 pm » Aww...
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:27 pm » which sucks cause I had a fun way to have him greet the guy.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:27 pm » So Deka and Fuzzy would recognize him, but shun wouldn't/
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:27 pm » Yeah... that is a problem
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:27 pm » Fuzzy: *trots over to guy at the bar, then*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:27 pm » yeah, he checked the window. just in case.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:26 pm » <I'm back!>
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:26 pm » Oh, really?
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:26 pm » Wait... Shun doesn't know that's the guy. He wasn't looking out the door.
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:25 pm » Fuzzy: *wags tail*
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:25 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:25 pm » (I don't remember that, Tinker....)
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:24 pm » Shun:*looks at fuzzy and nods towards the group, eye quirked<cousin for: Should go bother them?>*
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:24 pm » Fuzzy: *stands by Shun, waiting to see what he does*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:23 pm » Shun:...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:23 pm » Crud... *hops up and down, with ameta knowledge, but it;d be cheating to bring it up...*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:23 pm » ....bao did mention the Immaculate impersonators.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:22 pm » (Uh oh...)
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:22 pm » *probably need an awareness excellency*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:22 pm » Ok... Shun and Fuzzy both notice something odd... first off, Accused is at the bar, like he said he was going... but the guy who looked like he was going to vomit is there... and doesn't really look that sick right now. He's at a table in a bar near the corner of the room, talking to two other men who are wearing the robes of Immaculates
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:20 pm » Shun:*fairly alert too*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:20 pm » *Nods*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:20 pm » BBCode 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=1
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:20 pm » 3, apperently Deka still have stuff on her mind
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:20 pm » 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=2
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:19 pm » Fuzzy: *alert!*
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:19 pm » 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=10
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:19 pm » *snerk*
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:19 pm » WeiOOC: ...We're inside, but okay.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:19 pm » Alright. First of all, you guys need to make perception + awareness checks as you go outside to see if you can notice something odd
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:18 pm » ShunOOC: Should be hard to miss. There'll be this giant collumn of gold light.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:18 pm » (peep like a Teal?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:18 pm » *Snerk*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:18 pm » (Hoot three times like an Abyssal!)
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:17 pm » ok
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:17 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:17 pm » Right.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:17 pm » Alright. We're going to cut to Deka, Fuzzy, and Shun, and then get back to the rest of the group, ok?
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:17 pm » Wei: *quick reads, then writes before showing to Shun* Oh, okay... I don't know why we're inviting trouble, but do you have a particular way you'd like to call so we know to come out quickly?
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:17 pm » Dusk: No, that won't mean anything. Unless someone can tell us he hadn't left it, and that'd be a suspicious thing to ask the bartender...
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:16 pm » Dusk: *has a thought* Would it be an idea to see if our old friend is at the bar?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:15 pm » Deka: *whisper back* and don't you worry about me, I won't be spotted
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:15 pm » brb
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:15 pm » *whispered*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:14 pm » Baoshi: You go, Deka. I;ll wait here.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:14 pm » Deka: *nods*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:14 pm » Shun:*grins and whispers back* When am I not? Don't answer that.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:14 pm » Dusk: *kisses Shun, and whispers to him* You all be careful.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:13 pm » Dusk: *nods* *Deka, if you hang back a little, but acn see them..how's that?* *shows paper to Wei*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:13 pm » Shun:*writing*<Sure Deka, but just warn everyone if we get attacked.>
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:12 pm » Wei: *slightly confused* ...I'll have to get an explaination later, when less people are crowded around that thing.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:12 pm » Dusk: And those of us left...we could fake sleep. Or, at the least, some sleep, while otehrs stand watch. Maybe we should not split up to our separate rooms tonight?*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:12 pm » Shun:*writes*<Me and Fuzzy should be fine.>
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:11 pm » Deka: *writes* can I? I doubt I will get much sleep tonight anyways
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:11 pm » Baoshi: I could go, but I;m not terribly stealthy...
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:11 pm » Dusk: *writes again* Someone else lagging behind her, or just you and Fuzzy?*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:10 pm » So what is everyone going to do?
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:10 pm » Fuzzy: ... *wags tail*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:10 pm » Dusk: *shows Fuzzy the paper*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:10 pm » Shun:*shows fuzzy the paper he and dusk wrote on*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:10 pm » (gah I hate chat freezing up on me)
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:10 pm » (Okay!)
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:10 pm » (show Fuzzy the paper, maybe?)
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:10 pm » Fuzzy: ?
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:09 pm » Dusk: How about it, Fuzzy? Sound like an idea?
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:08 pm » Shun:*nods with a grin* I could do to take the dog for a walk.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:08 pm » baoshi: It's fine, Fuzzy... this is worrying.
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:08 pm » Fuzzy: ?
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:08 pm » (oh, oops! She'll wait)
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:07 pm » Fuzzy: *turns human after the door is shut again* Too many scents... sorry...
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:07 pm » Dusk: Wait a minute before you change, Fuzzy...
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:07 pm » Dusk: *scribbles furiously* Only if som eone is tagging along behind you, out of sight..like a faithful dog, or bird. Someone who can let us know if someone tries anything*
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:06 pm » Wei: No luck, Fuzzy? *following back in*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:06 pm » Shun: I only know the one language Des.*writes on a bit of paper, assuming we have paper*<I could "decide" to take a stroll and see if anyone tries anything.>
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:06 pm » Desus: *Looks at Dusk* <Yay Momee!>
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:05 pm » Fuzzy: *returns to the room*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:05 pm » (I like it already)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:05 pm » Desus looks at Baoshi. "<Daddee sweaks a skele-twun wanguage?>" He's just a bit confused.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:05 pm » Dusk: <You and I can help him learn, Desus. How's that>>
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:05 pm » Deka:You know I don't understand any of you right?
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:05 pm » nope, but shun's about to suggest a plan. Everyone is likely to object. :D
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:04 pm » Baoshi: <Daddee was a bit buisy learning obscure ruins and magic as a boy to learn Old Relm.>
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:04 pm » Dusk: *hides a grin*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:03 pm » Dusk: And I need to work on my stamina. *rueful grin * Yeah, I think we need to teach you this one, Shun.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:03 pm » Desus: <Daddee dwusn't know how to twalk wite?> *He looks a bit confused and turns to look at Shun* "Daddee tawlk wike dis more?"
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:03 pm » (does anyone have anything else for Fuzzy to try?)
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:02 pm » FuzzyOOC: I'm a lunar, we don't get anything instantaneous.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:02 pm » Baoshi: <well, thats rather good to know. Clever boy, Desus.>
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:02 pm » Shun: ... I'm going to have to learn a few new languages I see.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:02 pm » WeiOOC: You should buy more dots in Survival, and try again!
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:02 pm » Dusk: <And Daddy doesn't speak Old Realm yet>
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:02 pm » Fuzzy: *darn it...*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:02 pm » Dusk: *to Desus* <Desus, we heard someone breathing outside the door, like someone was listening to us. Fuzzy is trying to see if she can smell anthing now>
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:01 pm » Fuzzy, it's actually somewhat difficult to figure out who has been coming and going down the hall. There's quite a lot of scents going every which way, and you can't seem to figure out which one to follow*
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:01 pm » Wei: Of course... *follows Fuzzy as she sniffs around*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:01 pm » no he doesn't. He's not multilingual.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:00 pm » Dusk: Wei, stay with her-don't want anyone shooing out a stray dog, right?
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:00 pm » 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=6
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:00 pm » (Does Shun speak Old Realm?)
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:00 pm » Deka: *does not understand either langauge*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:00 pm » Mei: <Gesundheit.>
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:00 pm » baoshi: <...Well, that makes another of us. It's not fully inpenetrable...
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:59 pm » Shun:?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:59 pm » Ok... Fuzzy, make a wits + survival check
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:59 pm » Fuzzy: *snuffles at the floor and door, trying to see how many fresh people scents she can make out*
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:59 pm » Wei: *chuckles, and gives Fuzzy a scratch between the ears*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:59 pm » Nono, that was meant to be him just cussing. But thats good, too.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:59 pm » Desus: *In ridiculously flawless old tongue* <Daddee? What's happen'in?>
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:59 pm » Baoshi: *Just rther colorfully cursed* ....Pardon me, Mei.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:59 pm » Dusk: *still whispering* We'd best set a watch tonight*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:59 pm » Mei: {I speak Old Realm.}
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:58 pm » Desus: Kwar?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:58 pm » Deka: *opens the door for Fuzzy*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:58 pm » Shun: Interesting. That didn't take long.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:58 pm » Dusk: <I speak that-but who else of us?>
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:58 pm » Baoshi: ....<Old Tounge!.
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:57 pm » Fuzzy: *facepaw*
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:57 pm » Fuzzy: *realizes that without thumbs, she can't open the door again*
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:57 pm » Wei: ...that's weird
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:57 pm » Deka: Hmmmm
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:57 pm » Dusk: *goes to the otehrs, voice VERY quiet* Good idea, Fuzzy. Gutys, I heard breathing outside the door, and the sound of someone moving away.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:57 pm » Shun: Huh, that's a new one.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:57 pm » Deka, no, you cannot.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:57 pm » Baoshi: ?
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:57 pm » (3 m personal)
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:57 pm » Fuzzy: *turns into a dog!*
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:56 pm » Fuzzy: I'm gonna try to smell to see if it was someone else, ok?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:56 pm » Deka: *will see if she can still ehar the breathing on the other side of the door*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:56 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:56 pm » Dusk: No, we need not take up more of each others time. *smile graciously, close the door)
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:55 pm » {gtg - dinner}
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:55 pm » The woman nods and scowls. "Do you have any other reason to take up my time?"
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:54 pm » Mei: Our apologies for bothering you.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:54 pm » Dusk: A, a thousand pardons. *smile*
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:54 pm » Fuzzy: *waits to see if Dusk figures anything out*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:54 pm » Mei: Thank you, sir.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:54 pm » Okay...
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:54 pm » (Is she telling the truth?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:54 pm » (She is not lying)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:54 pm » *weirded out(
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:54 pm » (And Dusk will rememner which door the man entered, just in case)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:54 pm » The woman looks at you. "Um, no, effendi?" She looks a bit weird.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:53 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:53 pm » *Not threatening at all!)
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:52 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:52 pm » Dusk: *Casts Judges Ear, page 213, for 3 personal, to detect lies and half truths* (To the woman) Pardon me, I heard someone at the door. Was it you?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:52 pm » Baoshi: Ha... er. Yes? Maybe?
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:52 pm » [Mei The Lecturer: Have you guessed what the gray stripe stands for yet?]
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:52 pm » Ok...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:51 pm » In which case, I may be revealing a bit to retcon it so that the woman DOES have her face veiled
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:51 pm » No, chic. They don't.
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:51 pm » Fuzzy: Baoshi. Can we have pets?
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:51 pm » Why not?
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:51 pm » Do they seem a group?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:51 pm » ...ok, sidestep for a moment. Culturally it's the men in this culture who ide their faces, not the women
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:50 pm » ...Check the ceiling?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:49 pm » The last is a man in a white tunic and pants who is opening the door to another room.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:48 pm » The second is a man with green eyes and a green outfit who seems drunk. He's looking a bit nausous and seems to be close to vomiting, as he's racing for the bar and doesn't seem to be paying you all much attention.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:48 pm » Deka: *make sure her bow is within reach, jsut in case*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:47 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:47 pm » One of them is a shorter, dark skinned woman wearing a blue tunic with a stripe of gray along the front, and long white leggings underneath it. Unlike a lot of woman youv'e seen with her skin color, she's not wearing any facial veils or anything hiding her face at all, but she IS carrying a walloon sword at her side.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:47 pm » Shun:*stands and checks the window just in case.*
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:46 pm » Fuzzy: Hey, Baoshi? Does this hotel allow pets?
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:46 pm » Wei: ...Buh? *will walk to the door*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:45 pm » Give me a moment and I'll describe them for you
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:45 pm » Alright. Outside, there's three peole heading down the hall, Dusk and Fuzzy. None of them seem to give any reaction when you tear open the door toher than to turn and look in curiosity
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:45 pm » Dusk: *looks left and right*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:44 pm » Shun: Are you going to not be able to hu-huhwha?!
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:44 pm » usk suddenly bolts to the door, and flings it open.
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:44 pm » Fuzzy: ...? *goes over and opens the door*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:44 pm » Dusk: Why, Wei?
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:43 pm » Wei: *facepalm* ...This is not good at all. Umm... if we go talk to them, it's probably better if i'm not along...
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:43 pm » Mei: I hope this isn't going where I think it's going.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:43 pm » Dusk: But parts were...missing? Hidden?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:43 pm » Ok..
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:43 pm » Dusk:...Lens? ...Mei, in my diary....she I talked about something hidden in 'that silly temple they built for me'. The resonance engine, and she I wanted to make thinsg right, and stop pain...
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:41 pm » (4)
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:41 pm » 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=10
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:41 pm » 4 for Dusk.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:41 pm » BBCode 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=6
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:41 pm » I got 4 so
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:40 pm » Baoshi is aware that there is a *window*.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:40 pm » Mei: That was not mesmerized. And at one point, she brought out this... lens, and just seeing it made me so angry— I don't know why...
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:40 pm » Dusk: What Shun said. *leans against Shun, and skritchies Desus*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:40 pm » Deka: Either my father thinks he can take on the fae, or he doesn't know what he is up against
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:40 pm » Shun know's he's in a room.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:40 pm » 1d10=1, 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=3
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:40 pm » BBCode 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=4
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:40 pm » 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=9
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:40 pm » Wei: *Perception check: 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=4*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:39 pm » 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=8
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:39 pm » Shun: More than mesmerized. That'd be natural. This was... wrong.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:39 pm » Dusk: Wei, we followed them. They went to one of the fancy glass towers.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:39 pm » Dusk: Wei, you and Fuzzy didn't see her...but she had the crowd mesmerized-I had to shake it off! She healed a sickly b oy, but Deka and I saw her...take something from his mother. A white whisp left the motehr, and entered Sakura's lips.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:38 pm » ok
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:38 pm » Deka: I suspected as much.....
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:38 pm » Wei: ...Fae? What does this have to do with Fae? ...I think I missed something.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:38 pm » Mei: And...?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:38 pm » At this point, I'd like to ask everyone to make a Perceptoin + Awareness check
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:38 pm » Fuzzzy: ?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:38 pm » Baoshi: ...*looks upset by something*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:38 pm » Baoshi: Which means she;s really in trouble. And... and... *pause*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:37 pm » Dusk:...your half sister in trouble with fair Folk. And, we suspect that this 'prophetess' is fae, too...Deka, this may be all connected...
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:37 pm » Mei: So... we go to help her tomorrow, then?
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:37 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:36 pm » Deka: Do you know where he is at then?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:35 pm » Baoshi: *hugs* Of course. We have to go tommorow, I think...
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:35 pm » Wei: ...Can it wait until tomorrow? I'm pretty sure it's getting late...
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:34 pm » Deka: *gives her cart brother a hug* Thanks for finding him for me
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:34 pm » Shun:*grins* Because, as usual, we don't have enough to deal with, Fate tosses another bit of trouble.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:34 pm » (I had a generic chain of them in a pirate game. WIRTS-the original w-house, inn, restaurant, & tavern*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:34 pm » Baosi: Well, se;s supposed to be here.
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:33 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:33 pm » Baoshi shrugs. "...Dimensional resonence."
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:33 pm » Accused nod. "I'll just be out at the bar in this inn. Apparently all Inns have bars in our world for some reason." (I.E: The writer likes the idea)
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:32 pm » Deka:.... I think he will need our help. I heard my half sister may be in trouble with the rubby court.....
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:31 pm » Dusk: *grins at Accused* It's just been an eventful day. If you don't mind us talking among ourselves, at least for now?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:31 pm » Baoshi: He was being veiled, because he was being taken away and I... I am so sorry.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:31 pm » WeiOOC: ...Just in case, you mind telling us where you'll be drinking?
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:31 pm » Mei: A clue!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:30 pm » Baoshi: "tell my kid back home when you see her that this was her old man's fault for his own stupid actions, ok? ... tell her I'll see her soon. This is just a bit of a misunderstanding, ok? Nothing I haven't gotten out of before." and then... Oh, and if you go visit The Giggling Lass, give Hadiyyah a hello fer her old man, ok?"
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:29 pm » *waiting on Boashi to finish before I say anything*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:29 pm » Accused: I'm fine with not being here if you guys want me to. Been a while since I've had money to get drunk anyway.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:28 pm » WeiOOC: *nod* Dusk's suggestion sounds good to me? I mean, he doesn't mind not being trusted... so I think he'd understand being asked to step out of the room for a bit
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:28 pm » (I vote aye.)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:28 pm » Baoshi: While we were talking, I filled him in- I diddn;t say we... exalted, because we were in public, but that we'd left, and been in trouble, and what Deka was doing, and he said he never wanted her to be scared for him and... and she has a half sister. She;s in trouble. And while we were talking, med disguised as the Monks but they *weren;t* snuck up and... there was a man. He said if your father diddn;t go with him, then they would kill civillians. I used wise choice. He wasn;t lying, and he... took him and he said...
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:27 pm » (so he stays?)
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:27 pm » (Sound slike Fuzzy, Shun, and Mei don't mind)
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:27 pm » I think Dusk has a good idea there.
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:27 pm » FuzzyOOC: ...what if we asked him what he wanted to do?
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:27 pm » (Fuzzy doesn't feel that strongly about it...)
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:27 pm » (But Dusk will go with the majority)
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:26 pm » (FuzzyOOC)
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:26 pm » (Dusk suggests we at least btalk a mong ourselves first, and decide how much we want him to know after?)
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:26 pm » Fuzzy: I think he should stay with us...
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:25 pm » (Wei would suggest leaving him to his own devices... set him up in another room of the inn, if he wants)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:25 pm » Any objections?
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:25 pm » ShunOOC: I'd rather him being where we can keep an eye on him, rather than letting him maybe spying on us. Breeds distrust on both ends
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:24 pm » He's OK. -ish.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:24 pm » I like the drama button
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:24 pm » I agree!
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:24 pm » (personally, I wouldn't mind)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:24 pm » Also, the Drama Button is very win
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:23 pm » *snerk*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:23 pm » (Make that choice right now. Do you WANT accused here or are you leaving him to his own devices for the night? It's been vague)
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:23 pm » (Is Accused with us?)
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:23 pm » http://www.dramabutton.com/
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:22 pm » Baoshi: He left because Deka... has a sister.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:22 pm » Deka: Was he ok? Where is he staying? Where is he now?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:21 pm » Baoshi: He was in the crowd, trying to hide. Thats why I slipped off.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:21 pm » Wei: ...Well, that makes my meeting up with some lunar's seem mundane...
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:21 pm » Dusk: *cuddles Desus*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:21 pm » Baoshi: * a little louder* I found Dekas Dad.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:21 pm » Desus: *Looking up with bedsheets on top of him* Kwar?
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:21 pm » Shun:*sitting on the bed next to Desus* So anyway. We get an audience and then what?
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:21 pm » DUN DUN DUUUNNN!!!\
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:21 pm » Deka: You waht? *perks up, not sure if she heard right*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:20 pm » Mei: !!
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:20 pm » Fuzzy: ...bwa?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:20 pm » Baoshi: ...I found Dekas dad.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:20 pm » Wei: Maybe there's something about it we don't know? *shrug*
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:19 pm » Fuzzy: I don't know why everyone around here seems to like it so much... it looks really tough...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:19 pm » Desus: *Is digging on the bed by pulling up the bedsheets and crawling under them!*
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:18 pm » Wei: Oooh... I wonder if it's tasty...
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:18 pm » Dusk: *looks at the complimentary fruit bowl in their room*There's that weird boomerang fruit again...
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:17 pm » Mei: [inndefatigable]
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:17 pm » or has met back at the inn. Or something
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:17 pm » Anyway, everyone's meeting back at the Inn.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:16 pm » (It;s a perfectly reasonable dramatic story moment.)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:16 pm » (No, he isn;t.)
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:16 pm » Dusk: We will, but later.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:16 pm » (since his family gave her the estate in the tower....)
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:16 pm » [Mei: WH4T NOW?]
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:16 pm » Wei: ...Are we trying to get in touch with the lady who's been handing out gifts?
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:15 pm » (OK, it's official. AH IS TROLLING US.)
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:15 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:15 pm » (Oh! TThe guy wei defeated, Wei was on polite terms with him, respectful. Maybe through Wei we can get an introduction to her)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:15 pm » (It's true. Spending money on everyone does make there be a bit less to go around)
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:14 pm » (As long as we're not living it up, and purchasing palaces every other day, it will work.)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:14 pm » Not really a worry, I suspect.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:13 pm » (don't worry, I don't think we are thinking of big purchases
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:13 pm » ...:-0
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:13 pm » (Keep in mind that baoshi's supporting all of us, not just himself. Resource 5 for one isn'tt resource 5 for a group, perhaps)
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:12 pm » and everyone will now dissapear momentarilly. :P
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:12 pm » woohoo!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:12 pm » ((....Also homestuck update. D: )
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:12 pm » Okay. I just wanted to check, because in *that* case we don;t need to be running around trying to worry about getting jobs. Provided we don;t live outside of moderation, essentialy, we;re chill.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:12 pm » makes sense
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:11 pm » (Hi, wally!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:11 pm » You guys could probably stay at the inn you're at for months without any problems, but if you started making Resource 5 purchases you'd run out of money and supplies right quick
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:11 pm » (Hi.)
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:11 pm » (hey wally)
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:11 pm » (hey Wally!)
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:11 pm » (Hello guys!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:11 pm » But right now you guys are on sabbatical. So you only have access to any funds you've been given right now.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:10 pm » :P
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:10 pm » DuskOOC*Sheepish* Well, we are trying to get hom away from Team Evil...I didn't think it through.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:10 pm » he said technically. There's a catch
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:10 pm » Which means you guys could, as Sidereals, live it up and live in Excess almost anywhere
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:10 pm » Mei: If we were being paid.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:10 pm » At least, in theory.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:10 pm » Money is not particularly an issue at this point, then.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:10 pm » 3 dots of Salary? Well... first of all... let me say that that TECHNICALLY entitles Baoshi to soemthing along the lines of resources 5.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:10 pm » Yu-Shan salary = Creation resources 5.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:09 pm » You guys don't want him to come? You don't HAVE to. But Dusk did invite him to join you guys
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:09 pm » Hey, real Quick? Z? Baoshi still has 3 dots of salary. What does that mean for having the hotel for a few nights, being able to buy food, so on.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:09 pm » heh, and Shun's trying to be level headed as a result.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:09 pm » (invite him for tea?)
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:09 pm » (Oh, Accused, too? Hmm...I don't know how much w ewant to say....)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:09 pm » (Hello Wally!)
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:08 pm » (Funny how Dusk is getting all Shun about this-she's usually n ot the hotheaded one :) )
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:08 pm » Fuzzy: *back to the inn!*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:08 pm » Jinx!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:08 pm » Alright... Fuzzy and Accused are collected and everyone returns to the Inn
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:07 pm » yep
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:07 pm » yep
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:06 pm » Yep.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:06 pm » Ok. The group is getting back together then? Going back to the Inn?
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:06 pm » Mei: OK. [heads back after Baoshi]
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:06 pm » Deka: Right *follow Baoshi*
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:06 pm » Fuzzy: *nodnod*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:06 pm » Shun: makes sense.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:05 pm » brb
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:05 pm » Baoshi: Agreed. And at the inn. I don;t want to discuss this in open air. Not after what happened.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:05 pm » *back to Wei and Fuzzy*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:05 pm » Dusk: *leans against Shun a little* Now, Baoshi? Or back at the Inn?
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:05 pm » Shun: Right.*walking back to *
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:04 pm » Deka: Alright
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:04 pm » Dusk: We need to get back with Wei and Fuzzy and talk, tonight. And I still think w eshould go to the temple. After those things, maybe we can make a plan?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:03 pm » Baoshi: And I;m damn well going to check. For now, lets not discuss it right by the doors. I have something important to talk about.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:03 pm » "I... don't know." Accused sighs. "I just, well, don't want to follow Mask of Winters anymore. I never liked what he made us do.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:03 pm » Shun: I vote for sleeping now and storming the castle later
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:03 pm » heh
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:03 pm » [K'nex!]
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:03 pm » jinx*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:03 pm » kinx?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:03 pm » Deka: i didn't mean right now
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:03 pm » Dusk: Oh, I don't mean now!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:02 pm » Baoshi: ...right NOW? Knowing nothing? No. We have no supplies, we don;t know the situation, and it is late.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:02 pm » Dusk: ...That might just work....Hmm...
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:02 pm » Dusk: They probably have keys or badges or something. Unless we watch one of them come out, and rob them.
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:02 pm » Fuzzy: So what are you gonna do after you dissapear? Go into farming?
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:01 pm » Fuzzy: Thanks!
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:01 pm » Deka: Think we can disguise ourselves as one of those milling people isnide there to gain access?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:00 pm » Baoshi Walks back, and relays what he saw.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:00 pm » Accused looks at Fuzzy and laughs. "Hah! Well, I guess that's true. A bit oversimplified, but true. You're alright, kid."
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:00 pm » Dusk: We find out what we can, and make a plan?
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:59 pm » Dusk: In the meantime-it's late. But I'd like to find out where the temple of Sakura is, to check out later. We may find some information there.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:59 pm » Shun: Beat them up?
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:58 pm » Mei: And then there's that little problem. Just what do we do then?
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:58 pm » Shun: oh. Sounds like those kind of people.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:58 pm » Dusk: Or, if they THINK we do, anyway.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:58 pm » And then the doors shut.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:58 pm » Ok... Baoshi, you can glimpse, as the doors are shutting, a large entryway milling with people... and what looks to be a levitating crystal PLATFORM slowly moving down from the sky.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:58 pm » Dusk: I have a feeling of we show up later asking for an audiance-and have rich gifts to give-they'll let us in.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:57 pm » *street
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:57 pm » Not past like inside- past like down the steet.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:57 pm » Baoshi: ...*walks, as if to go past the doors- trying to get a glimps through the door*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:57 pm » *stops with baoshis*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:57 pm » Shun:Stops with Baoshi. So, what's the plan folks?
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:57 pm » Mei: [catches up to the others]
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:56 pm » And then the doors start to slide shut
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:56 pm » Deka: let me guess, the tallest room in the tower no less?
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:56 pm » Dusk: So...we know who it used to belong to-that may help?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:56 pm » Here, two elaborate multicolored doors that look like they've been stolen from a Christian church part, as the slaves set down the carraige and the Prophetess and her friends get out of the carriage, turning and starting to walk into the building. Several burly guards are shown something yu're a bit too far away to see in the Prophetess' hand, and then they are allowed in
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:56 pm » baoshi: *stops a half block before the cart, and leans against the wall*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:56 pm » Dusk: In return for essense.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:55 pm » Dusk:That fighter Wei defeated-he said his family gave her estates in the towers.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:55 pm » Shun: oh, fancy.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:55 pm » Mei: [following some ways behind]
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:55 pm » At the end of the trail, the carriage stops at one of the tallest, least broken towers of all.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:55 pm » Shun: Eh, Denty can find you all. But sure.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:54 pm » Deka: *follow follow follow*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:54 pm » by scent
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:54 pm » You guys can go back to get Wei, but then you'll lose the Prophetess' trail. Unless you can follow slaves
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:54 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:54 pm » A bit too late, sorry, Shun
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:54 pm » too late to get Wei I suspect?
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:54 pm » Dusk: I'm listening to both redheads. And....that sounds good, Shun-but what if you can't find us? let's see where she stops, first.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:53 pm » The Prophetess' carriage is leading into the old part of Chiascuro, with the brillaint towers of sculpted, shaped, oddly strong glass.
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:53 pm » Fuzzy: Not if we convince them we AREN'T insane monsters first!
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:53 pm » Shun: And, if what you said you saw is right, I think she's one of the fair folk. I'll go get Wei shall I?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:52 pm » Baoshi: When we get back from this, I have a *lot* to explain...
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:52 pm » Heh I would fail as well
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:52 pm » Good, because I always fail. heh, need to spend some SSE later....
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:51 pm » I'm not going to force a skill check for endurance or whatever for this
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:51 pm » Ok... well, given how the Prophetess' carriage is being carried by 6 slaves, it's not actually that hard to follow it
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:51 pm » Baoshi: We can;t *do* the nasty stuff in *front* of people, and without a lot of trouble. Listen to the nice edheaded doofus over there.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:51 pm » Dusk: *lip quirks up* Thanks, Shun.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:50 pm » really? jsut started? huh
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:50 pm » Shun: uhmmm... Don't get in the lady's face? *kisses her head* Seriously, stay calm, hotheaded is my thing.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:50 pm » Dusk: *nods* So. can. we. But yes, that makes sense....
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:50 pm » (Hey hawk! We're just beginning actually)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:50 pm » Accused looks at Fuzzy. "But... but sooner or later if you fight back they'll just get too tough and get you all, wont' they?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:49 pm » Baoshi: *muttering: Sabbatical! They call it a *sabbatcal, the bastards...* ...for starters, she;s a beloved emblem seen healing people. That would be bad. And a civillian might try to stop you, so we would have to fight them. And she might be able to do something nasty.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:49 pm » Sorry about me being laste, stuff ran later then expected
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:48 pm » Dusk: Tell you what-I don't want to loose sight of her. But we couldgo back and get Wei, before we do anything else? Shun, I've been around you too long-I really want to get in her face. (Angry) Talk me out of that, okay?
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:48 pm » heh
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:48 pm » D'aww
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:46 pm » D'awwww///
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:46 pm » (D'aw, Desus)
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:46 pm » Mei: [runs after the others... at a bit of a distance]
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:46 pm » Desus: *Following Daddy and mommy and Unca!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:46 pm » Ok... Mei basically is standing by herself now. Deka is here, but for some reason no one really is noticing her much right now
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:46 pm » Mei: . . . where did everybody go?
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:45 pm » Shun: Should we get Wei? Wait... why am I being the voice of reason? Baoshi, ask us if we're getting Wei.*grins*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:44 pm » Shun:*following Dusk, following Sakura*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:44 pm » (Baoshi ran with Dusk)
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:44 pm » Dusk: *Following Sakura*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:44 pm » Shun's sticking with Dusk, wherever she's going.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:44 pm » (Dusk told the others she saw 'sakura' take something from the mother of the kid she healed-a white whisp left her, and entered her mouth. Shun would've heard that)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:43 pm » (Ok. First off, let's clear up some confusing. Dusk, Baoshi, Mei, Shun, and technically Deka were watching the Prophetess as she left when the game started tonight. Fuzzy and Wei were off with Accused, nearby but not there. What is everoyne doing?_
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:42 pm » [Hey.]
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:42 pm » (Hi!)
Demothesis « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:42 pm » (hey all!)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:41 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:41 pm » .
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:41 pm » Fuzzy: Yeah, but killing them isn't gonna help. That just makes them right, so we DON'T kill them, and try to get them to stop killing us.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:40 pm » Accused thinks about this. "But... they're killing you. All of us, really.
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:40 pm » Fuzzy: Well, yeah, but that's because they think we're insane monsters. It's not THEIR fault.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:39 pm » Accused sighs. "So, um... why did you care about all the people in Thorns? I realize it sounds pretty cruel, but I don't really understand... the kids we saved, I GET that... i'd never want to have been a kid on the street going through that. But why did you guys care about the city itself? Isn't the Scarlet Empire your enemy?
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:37 pm » Fuzzy: Um, sure...
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:37 pm » (Oops, sorry! Claire!)
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:37 pm » Dusk:And....wait. Our 'vacation'-wasn't fair Folk mentioned?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:37 pm » Accused looks at her and pauses. "Hey. Mind if I ask you a question?"
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:36 pm » Baoshi: ...exept what I remember is that it needs physical *touch*... but I don;t know if thats the only way. There wasn;t much info going around.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:36 pm » Mei: [explains that to everybody she's still standing next to]
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:36 pm » Also, Fuzzy succumbs to the DM's irrational urge to get everyone together and feels shoehorned into going to investigate what her friends are doing. No wait, I'm kidding... while all this is happening, Fuzzy is talking with Accused.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:35 pm » "...reading things about an ancient war in Yu Shan about entities from beyond the borders of creation itself... creatures that can take any form and seemingly any NATURE, who were unable to enter Creation without being weakened somehow but seemingly were obsessed with destroying it..."
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:35 pm » Mei: [back with the rest] You know, this reminds me of something I read once...
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:35 pm » Dusk: It make me think of...elves. fair Folk. Whatever they're called. Everyone was charmed by her-heck, I had to fight it off!
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:34 pm » [Mei: Too bad Bao's run off w/ Dusk and I can't actually hear this conversation!]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:31 pm » Baoshi: ...it;s not good. In yu shan, I heard of an enemy that fed off of *minds*...
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:30 pm » ore/Int-I have no occult.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:30 pm » I was just asking.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:29 pm » BBCode 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=10
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:29 pm » Oookay. Then theres my roll.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:29 pm » [Occult+Int] 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=4 < Mei: Hmmm.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:29 pm » Mei can, yes. And so can Dusk. But you should chooose ONE check, not make both.
Claire « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:29 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:28 pm » Thats my lore check- can I make an occoult check as well?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:28 pm » 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=6
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:28 pm » Can Mei make the same check?
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:28 pm » And, may Dusk, also?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:27 pm » You can make an occult + int check for it, or a much higher lore + int check
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:27 pm » Dusk: ...Do you know, Baoshi?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:27 pm » Lore-Int check to know what that is, Z?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:26 pm » Baoshi: ....*eyes narrow* That... that cannot be.... Empress' BOW strings!
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:26 pm » [Mei: M444444YB3.]
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:26 pm » Dusk: And, no, I have no ide what she did.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:26 pm » Dusk: *quietly, with barely repressed anger* When she 'healed' that boy...she took something from his mother. There was a faint whisp of white, it left her, and entered this so-called priesteses lips.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:25 pm » In a manner comparable to Maya Fey?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:25 pm » ...is Mei suddenly channeling Terezi Pyrope?
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:24 pm » [Mei: WH4T NOW?]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:24 pm » Baoshi has said something about discovering a thing that people need to know, and is running, with dusk, after the carriage.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:24 pm » Your characters, Sans Fuzzy, watched them leave. Suddenly, Deka excuses herself to go off and do noncanon stuff.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:24 pm » [Mei: You know, if I put on this one resplendent destiny I'm carrying around, I'll be a Sakura, too...]
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:23 pm » Alright. As we last left off, The woman naming herself Sakura The Awakened Prophetess (Who will just be referred to as Sakura for now to save on typing strain) has gotten into a carriage carried by several slaves with her enterogue and have been leaving twoards the old section of Chiascuro.

_________________
"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!" -Marvin the Martian

Spam Poison. I think.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted Quest Logs X
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:32 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2656
Quote:
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:31 am » Baoshi: ...Why would... just... aughle. I need more of that coffee stuff...
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:31 am » Okay, Exalted is fun.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:31 am » Dusk: I have lobbed a skillet or two, when called for. But never at Shun. Yet...*teasing*
Demothesis « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:31 am » Shun: I'd suggest we not use the exact phrase every time. something on the theme though.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:31 am » Jan: Supposedly, the left one was blue.
Claire « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:29 am » Hee hee hee...
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:29 am » Mei: Since you're not doing tea, I'll do "Heavenly Tea".
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:29 am » Dusk: Skillet. *grins*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:28 am » Baoshi; Sure. I;ll use Empress' Left Garter. Grandfather actualy said that one a few times... I;ve been explanding on the theme.
Claire « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:28 am » Fuzzy: Ummm... tiny cake?
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:27 am » OK!
Demothesis « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:27 am » heh,sounds good to me. Shun'll take Jade since he's got Desus. :P
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:27 am » Lets say we use beetle generaly... and the back up personal phrase.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:27 am » Goodnight, Hawk. And, that sounds good, Tinker.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:27 am » Right.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:27 am » well, we're divided up now, that's the main thing.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:27 am » Night, hawk.
Claire « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:26 am » Beetle!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:26 am » Hmm... Each person has their own code word?
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:26 am » alright I am going too
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:26 am » We could have one for each.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:26 am » Maybe the word 'jade'? or 'tea'?
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:26 am » Definitely.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:25 am » Goodnight, Wally!
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:25 am » And...since we leave messages a lot, and write notes, and are seen to do that....I say we have a code word to add to any notes. Nione of the fake note leading us into danger stuff.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:25 am » Gnight, Wally!
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:25 am » Good night, Wally.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:25 am » OK!
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:25 am » Alright.... I need sleep. so have a good night all
Demothesis « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:24 am » Accused is sneaky, shun's observant.
Claire « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:24 am » Sounds good to me.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:24 am » Deka, Dusk, Mei, Baoshi as cluefinders. Okay.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:24 am » agree
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:24 am » I think thats a good idea, Demo.
Demothesis « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:23 am » I think Desus should stay with Fuzzy and Accused should be with shun
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:23 am » *docks*
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:23 am » Okay, so Shun at the docs, Wei at work, Fuzzy at the inn...the rest following our lead, or do we have some one with Shun and Fuzzy?
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:23 am » Gilded Ice: You have no respect for the rules!
Demothesis « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:22 am » Shun: good grief. Well at least it's not the airhead persona....
Claire « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:21 am » Fuzzy: *attempts to teach Desus to play Go!*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:21 am » Tao: This isn't lollygagging, this is playing outright hookey~
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:21 am » .
Claire « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:21 am » Hee hee hee...
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:21 am » And ...the guy Wei beat before. Apparently his family gave the priestess her estate in the glass tower...m ore info on that tower in general might be nice.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:21 am » [Mei: [really enjoying this]]
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:20 am » Gilded Ice: I believe you are aware that, after the last fiasco, our superiors instituted a rule about lollygagging?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:20 am » Right. If theres some Lunar group in the city, being in connection could be useful.
Demothesis « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:20 am » Kicks: Wei's fun!
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:20 am » Wei: *nod* Plus... I'd like to met up with that rabbit dude again...
Demothesis « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:19 am » I think Wei would be good to have at the competition, never know who might wander by
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:19 am » Tao: ....One more cup of coffee~
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:19 am » Plenty of people who wouldn;t let a Inspector Tao in might front One Ton Wei a drink.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:19 am » Mei Gilded Ice: [stands coldly behind Baoshi, not a hair out of place, tapping a ruler impatiently in her hand] May I remind you, Tao, that we have work to do?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:19 am » Hmm... I feel like he should go, almost... there might be something useful there, even if it;s just giving Wei a Name in the city.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:18 am » Baoshi: ...not by the city... I think I could be just by being a Sidreal. I can probably marry you by the Maidens, if nothing else.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:18 am » So, does Wei go to work, or give it up?
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:18 am » Dusk: *pokes Baoshi* So, you ordained to do ceremonies yet?
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:18 am » Mei: [cooking up personae] Hang on...
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:18 am » Mei: ... and when you're cheerful, I'll be merciless... I like it!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:17 am » Oooh yess. And Ilm enjoying it. It;s gonna get me killed eventualy, But it;s sooo good. If we end this with Tao in the history books, i will be pleased.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:17 am » Baoshi: Sure. Something about ice. Make it sound merciless. Then when I start to sound angry, you can seem to 'melt'. I;m learning about having a back-up facet to the personality... not that it;s much of an act.
Demothesis « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:17 am » yes, yes he can.
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:16 am » Wei: Well, if we want one spot to drop off messages... Eh, whatever. Let me know if you need me in any particular place, eh?
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:16 am » I love how Tao's become a legend.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:16 am » [Oh, so Shun can say I SEE DEAD PEOPLE, then?]
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:15 am » Mei: Maybe the counterpart to Inspector Taoshi?
Demothesis « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:15 am » Shun: I've got the docks. I'm one of the fastest and I'm observant, and I can see ghosts, whoch would come in handy for our "friends"
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:15 am » Mei: I have [i]soooo[i] got to get a persona set up for interrogations and whatnot.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:15 am » Dusk: I'll do whatever. And I think Accused will go whit whichever group we ask.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:15 am » Baoshi: ...remind me to pick up something obnoxiously gold and silver for when our haitus is over, mei. *siles at Fuzzy* sounds like a deal.
Claire « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:14 am » Fuzzy: *pats Baoshi on the back*
Claire « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:14 am » Fuzzy: I can stay at the hotel during the day, but I want to be able to move around tonight...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:14 am » Baoshi: ...yes, actualy. And I can't. You;re not Tao. And if at any time this goes to hell, I need to look my superiors in the eye and say I did this. They can;t use any of it against you. You keep working the guild.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:13 am » would liek to
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:12 am » Deka: Or Mei
Claire « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:12 am » (are we going to figure out what people are doing 'today'?)
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:12 am » Deka: Should leave the lying to me if need be
Demothesis « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:12 am » Shun:...*baps Baoshi* Better?
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:12 am » Night!
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:11 am » Wait, at what time now?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:11 am » Night, Z!
Demothesis « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:11 am » g'night!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:11 am » Baoshi: ....*falls over* Oh god help once I start doing the lying and manuvering I can;t stop! *PANIC DEAR GOD CONVICITON @ EPISODE*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:11 am » Ok... good night everyone
Demothesis « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:10 am » saturdays still seems best
Claire « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:10 am » Yay!
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:10 am » alright cool
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:10 am » Yep.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:10 am » Ayup
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:10 am » Saturdays work, then.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:10 am » So everyone's in agreement for saturday night?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:09 am » oh. cool
Claire « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:09 am » I can't stay up on Sundays...
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:09 am » No, I meant I can stay up saturday, And I'm free sunday but not monday.
Demothesis « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:09 am » heh, I enjoy exalted after work myself
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:09 am » Well, when I did work I mean
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:09 am » Jsut checking. I know I tend to come home from work not wanting to do any major thinking.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:08 am » Thats easier then mondays- I have a late, draining cinema class.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:08 am » wait, do you mean sundays, Chic?
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:08 am » *nod* I can stay up...
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:08 am » I'm fine with later saturdays.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:08 am » I;m on the west coast- I can stay up.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:08 am » Are you kidding, Hawk? It's fun to do this...
Claire « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:08 am » Saturday nights are good for me...
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:08 am » Unfortunately, I work until close to 11 pm most mondays...sorry...
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:08 am » course I wonder how often you would be willing to Gm right after finishing work
Demothesis « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:08 am » I'm willing to do so, and besides that just means you work until the same time I do.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:07 am » Since I get to sleep in more, I'm willing to make the sacrifice on my end
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:07 am » I can stay up.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:07 am » i think Demo gets here about that time anyways
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:07 am » I am willing
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:07 am » i can see that being a problem for exalted
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:07 am » We can still play saturdays if people want, but it just means we would need to stay up an hour or so later if people are willing to
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:07 am » *nods*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:06 am » I'm working tuesday through saturday from 11 Am to 8 Pm
Claire « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:06 am » *nods*
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:06 am » to?
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:06 am » Makes sense...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:06 am » Meanwhile, we have a bit of an issue. I have mentioned this to people before, but not to everyone. Basically, my schedule is changing from tihs week on
Demothesis « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:06 am » sounds fine to me. we'll figure out who does what while you're gone then
Claire « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:06 am » Ok.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:06 am » A bar and an alleyway.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:05 am » Don Paolo saw the man wander around the city and report to two people in two different locations.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:05 am » alr5ight
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:05 am » I have to go in like 10 minutes. Kinda a bit of a complicated situation. But I may be willing to run individual sessions duirng the week for people to speed things up
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:05 am » Okay, Zobot.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:05 am » Deka: I would liek you to come with Baoshi
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:05 am » Dusk: We could take a chance on missing any messages. After all, they could have had one here this morning.
Claire « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:05 am » Fuzzy: I can stay here, maybe? What time will people be back?
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:05 am » awwwww ok
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:05 am » Baoshi: ....alright. I can go, or stay- Ive made myself high profile to have along, but I was the person to talk to Ari.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:05 am » Ok... crap. I'm going to have to call things a bit early tonight. Sorry.
Demothesis « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:04 am » Shun: I should probably watch the docks. Since I can see ghosts if need be.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:03 am » Deka: I want to follow the lead
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:03 am » Dusk: Someone watching at the docks, who can get word to us in a hurry. Someone here, in case of a message. And others to follow our lead from Ari. Just need to decide who does what.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:02 am » *He's come back by now, Mei
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:02 am » Je
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:02 am » I just don't know if he's back yet at the present time.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:02 am » He did.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:02 am » If he hasn;t come back, thats fine.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:02 am » Agreed- yo, Paolo?
Demothesis « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:02 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:01 am » *Snerk*
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:01 am » Wei: *nod* Like I said, I can go work at the stand, and keep an ey out there, or accompany someone who think's they'll need protection...
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:01 am » Well, I hate to be a nag, but did Don paolo find out anything? That affects what we do.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:01 am » Well, Fuzzy could go Were...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:01 am » Agreed. Who is going Where?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:00 am » Baoshi: ...*wipes his face* Ah, well. Alright. lets work out the wheres, actualy...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:00 am » Baoshi: ....'but thinking'? If you want to, thats fine. But covering ground is only useful if we know what we;re covering it for. This split up for the sake of it attatde wears on me wehen we don;t know who we;re dealing with.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:58 am » Deka: True, but thinking split up we cover more ground. And By the way. I want to go with you cart brother
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:58 am » Dusk: Thanks, Henshin. *smile*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:58 am » Baoshi: I know you preffer small groups, but it's the devil to work. And I don;t know what 'stage; you mean.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:58 am » baoshi: Deka, it;s handier.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:57 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:57 am » Wei: *Shrug* I was just thinking out loud
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:56 am » Accused: Sure, why not. I've got nothing but time. I'll help.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:56 am » Deka: I mean a large group
Demothesis « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:56 am » Shun: Yes, well, we're good at working split up.*shrug*
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:56 am » Deka: DO we seriously need to stay as agroup at this stage/
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:56 am » Wei: ...We're really bad at this whole "Don't split the group" thing, aren't we?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:55 am » Yeah- what Chic said.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:55 am » Okay. We need to know about Don Paolo, and we need to know if Accused is with us, or would rather do his own thing. And yeah, I agree, Tinker.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:54 am » Sounds like a good idea
Demothesis « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:54 am » Shun: someone should watch the docks too, in case our "friends" show up
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:54 am » "It;s our main lead right now, unless I get a message..."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:54 am » Clearly, if they were willing to send a spy to find out the connection to Ari, then the lead he left behind is important.
Claire « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:53 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:52 am » Deka would suggest he same thing
Demothesis « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:52 am » Shun: Well, me and Desus can stay behind, but someone who's talk-y needs to be there too
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:52 am » gah! stinking chat again
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:52 am » Well, we need to investigate whats going on... I thinK baoshi will suggest they try to follow the lead Ari gave behind.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:52 am » Dusk: Well, we'd know where to find you, 'One-Ton Wei'. *grins*
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:51 am » Did Accused have any questions?
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:51 am » Wei: *shrug*...That guy at the stand might be annoyed if I don't work again, but if you guys need me, I don't have too...
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:51 am » WH4T NOW?
Demothesis « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:50 am » Shun:someone needs to stay behind in case our messages actually get any attention at least...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:50 am » Well, has Don Paolo come back?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:50 am » Hmm.
Demothesis « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:50 am » excellent question.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:49 am » Hmm...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:49 am » So then.. what now?
Demothesis « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:48 am » Shun:*rolls eyes*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:48 am » Baoshi: Dear swee maaaiii-*cough* Yess. Pleeeaaase. Thank you~
Claire « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:48 am » Pfffff...
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:47 am » hehe
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:47 am » OOCJan; Theres a very real reason I never introduced the boy to the stuff.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:47 am » Deka: *wonders why she is the only one that had coffee and not coming up with briliant plans*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:47 am » Maiden of Serenity Cleverly Disguised as Agatha Heterodyne Cleverly Disguised as a common waitress: Freshen yer cup, sah? *Pours more of the coffee into Baoshi's mug*
Demothesis « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:47 am » Shun:...*just eating bacon*
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:46 am » Dusk: *frantically scribbling plans....*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:46 am » Baoshi: *oblivious to conversation! He is one with a loving creation. He has been presented with proof that some force in this univer wants him happy*
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:46 am » [There's a donut shop in the city I live in that actually does bacon maple bars. I've yet to try one.]
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:46 am » Mei: And the bacon... if you could combine this bacon with the sap of the maple tree...
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:45 am » Wei: Mmm... bacon *oblivious to the world*
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:45 am » (Coffee ice cream!)
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:45 am » Dusk: wait...in this heat, if you could sweeten it, and freeze it....
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:44 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:44 am » [Yes, Mei's referring to donuts with coffee icing]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:44 am » Bitter. nutty-bitter. Usualy.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:44 am » Considering I never had coffee myself, I am just going to pretend I kow what it tastes like
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:44 am » *snerk*
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:44 am » Mei: You know what would be great? Having a pastry with icing that had this stuff as part of the recipe.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:43 am » Baoshi: *looooooooong chug, humming 'Sweet Mystery Of Life'*
Demothesis « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:43 am » Shun: mmm bacon and not stuff that makes soldier tea boy cry.
Claire « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:43 am » Fuzzy: It doesn't smell very good... I'll stick with my bacon.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:43 am » Mei: .. .. .. .. .. .. Wow.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:43 am » *snerk*
Claire « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:43 am » Hee hee hee...
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:43 am » Mei: I better try this stuff.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:43 am » NobbyOOC: Get some rum!
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:43 am » Dusk: *takes another sip* You know, this grows on you...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:42 am » He is having hsi black.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:42 am » Baoshi: *literaly has a single tear fall as he sips*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:42 am » Boshi: ....I... I- ...I see angels.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:42 am » Dusk: *chokes a little, and pours in a lot of cream, and tries it again*
Claire « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:41 am » Fuzzy: *monches bacon
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:41 am » Deka: *will order some coffee as well*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:41 am » The sort that makes a man go from sober out the other side, so to speak
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:41 am » The coffee is strong. Klatchian strength
Demothesis « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:41 am » Shun: Heh, anything would be better than your soldier's tea.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:40 am » Dusk: It certainly smells good...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:40 am » "Chiascuro is known for a rare delicacy known as Coffee, effendi."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:40 am » Baoshi: ...*sighs, and pays for the meals, and the coffee* Yes, that will do. Strong as possible. 'Make toursists cry; strength.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:39 am » Dusk: Ooh, coffee! That sounds lovely.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:39 am » The innkeeper looks at Baoshi: ...c-coffee, effendi?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:38 am » Baoshi: ...so it's a spoon of black tea, some nettle, a spoon of honey, some phu-ar and green tea if you have it, boil it for ten minutes, and served with cream... don;t suppose you could throw it together, for me? *beams~!*
Claire « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:38 am » *her
Claire « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:38 am » Fuzzy: *puts hte note in his pocket*
Demothesis « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:38 am » ShunOOC:*points at Deka dramatically* EEEEVIIIIL!
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:37 am » DekaOOC: No worries. Although was tempted to put him a dress, though *snicker*
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:36 am » DuskOOC: Thanks, Deka.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:36 am » Desus: Eeee! *Crunches and monches!8
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:36 am » Deka: *would gladly disguise Accused*
Claire « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:36 am » Fuzzy: ? *takes note and reads it*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:36 am » Alright. As Fuzzy goes down for Bacon, the innkeeper looks up at her. Before her friends arrive, he approaches her. "Miss, this note arrived for you this morning."
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:35 am » D'aw, Shun.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:35 am » Baoshi: *combs his hair, gets dressed, and heads down, wondering if he could convince the inkeeper to make him Soldiers Tea...*
Demothesis « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:35 am » Shun:*gives Desus a bit of his remaining jade before heading downstairs*
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:35 am » Wei: Bacon bacon bacon bacon!
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:35 am » Dusk*Did ask Deka to disguise Accused, and asked Accused if that was okay-is that done? If he agreed*
Claire « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:34 am » Fuzzy: *goes downstairs for bacons!*
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:34 am » Deka:... screw it *gets up for food*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:34 am » Baoshi: M' bringin my own ea this time, though...
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:33 am » Mei: ......Baaaaaaaaaacon....
Claire « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:32 am » Fuzzy: *gets up for bacon*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:32 am » Baoshi: ...am I back in Yu Shan? Surely not... that smells better then what the trainees are served...
Demothesis « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:32 am » Shun: that's sounds great.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:32 am » Dusk: *stomach rumble* Come on, Shun-let's get breakfast.
Claire « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:31 am » ... *could go for some bacon, too*
Claire « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:31 am » Fuzzy: *could go for some bacon...*
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:31 am » Mmm...bacon.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:31 am » Dusk: *Watches Shun practice*
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:31 am » Wei: *wakes up* ...Mmm...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:31 am » Alright... well, your morning begins with the smell of the inn's southern hash and bacon wafting under the door of your rooms and acosting your nostrils
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:30 am » [plays inn music]
Demothesis « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:30 am » Shun: practicing some katas while the rest wake up
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:30 am » Deka: 8sleeps in a bit*
Claire « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:30 am » Fuzzy: Mrfl. *waking up*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:29 am » Baoshi: *Slightly less fried...*
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:29 am » Dusk: recovers.*
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:29 am » BBCode 1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=10
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:29 am » 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=9 < Mei: [recharge!]
Demothesis « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:28 am » BBCode 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=2
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:28 am » 1d10=9, 1d10=2
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:28 am » Wei: *recovers willpower!*
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:28 am » 1d10=10, 1d10=7
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:28 am » 1d10=5, 1d10=8
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:28 am » Yes.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:27 am » Yes, I think so
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:27 am » So, a conviction roll? Zobot?
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:27 am » I don't see why not
Claire « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:27 am » I say yes!
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:26 am » And guys-do we assume we filled in Accused or n ot? Dusk says yes.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:26 am » i think conviction
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:26 am » dand it I forgot-what's the roll for that?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:26 am » Whats the roll agai?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:25 am » Alright. I'll resolve Mei's thing in private. So now we're going to scroll forward to the next day.... roll to acquire willpower if you've spent it
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:24 am » Baoshi nods. "I'll take a middle watch." he;s about ready to curl up on the ground...
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:24 am » 1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=5, 1d10=10 < DP: [hidey]
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:24 am » Wei: Yay, Sleep!
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:23 am » (Sorry, Resivoir Dogs reference)
Claire « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:23 am » Fuzzy can take first watch...
Claire « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:23 am » FuzzyOOC: Can I be Professor Plum?
Demothesis « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:23 am » Shun'll take last watch, the one just before morning
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:23 am » Deka: *is tempted to spy on the Preistess temple but decide to save it for later*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:23 am » Ok... Don Paolo needs to make a stealth check, Mei. Stealth + Dexterity
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:23 am » [There isn't a Mr Pink in the 6-player version.]
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:22 am » Dusk would suggest setting a watch, and she'd want to fill in Accused somewhat., at least.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:22 am » Baoshi is DEAD tired. He needs to sleep.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:22 am » Mei's going to have Don Paolo follow Mr Green and check to see what he's up to, in total.
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:22 am » WeiOOC: I call Mr. Pink!
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:22 am » way*
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:22 am » DekaOOC: No wait am I Mrs. White
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:22 am » Wait!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:21 am » er...are you going to sleep?
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:21 am » [Mei: If he's Mr Green, I'll be Ms Scarlet, Dusk can be Mrs Peacock, and Baoshi Inspector Brown.]
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:21 am » So is anyone going to do anything else during the night or are you going to let the squiddles sleep?
Demothesis « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:20 am » Shun:*skritches desus* good boy.
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:20 am » Wei: No problem... didn't really want to maim you anyways
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:20 am » "Hm. Shoulda got your name. Not a problem, Mister Green. Maybe next time we do buisness, you can just ask nicely."
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:20 am » (Oh, there will be note burning)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:20 am » Desus crawls off and he wanders onto the bed. He stands up and walks towards the door. "It's been fun. Thank you for not maiming me."
Claire « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:19 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:18 am » Shun:Alright Desus, let the nice spy up.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:18 am » Dusk: *no objections8
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:17 am » Deka: *no, just anxious about him*
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:17 am » Mei: Nah. We need to get back to our poetry-writing.
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:17 am » Dusk: *writes* We asked our 2 questions, Deka-do we really want to let this guy know just WHY we're so interested in Ari?*
Demothesis « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:17 am » Shun:anyone?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:16 am » "Unless anyone here has any objections....? Near as I can tell, we;re clear. Nice and peaceful like."
Demothesis « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:16 am » Shun:*looks to Baoshi*
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:16 am » want with*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:16 am » "May I be allowed to leave?"
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:15 am » Deka: I still want to know why they want Ari
Jane Narbon « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:15 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:14 am » The man in green nods. "I will... deliver these messages to them, if that's your order.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:14 am » "Alright, then pass the message on to whoever you have to. Okay? No harm no foul if neither gets a bite. But I want the Tri Khan knowing I;m not here to lie to*him*."
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:14 am » Dusk: *Innocent* Well, if the Priestess is interested in us, it would be a way to satisfy the lady's curiosity. *shrug*
Demothesis « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:13 am » Shun:*shrug* I have a feeling they'll want to meet us.
Claire « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:13 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:13 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:12 am » He frowns. "Aaah... that would... be difficult. The Priestess does not give private audiences except by invitation only. And I do not speak directly to the Tri-Khan, I deliver messages to an intermediary."
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:10 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:10 am » "The Message: I would be honored to request an audience with the Tri Khan, as unworthy as I am, to discuss local events and beg forgiveness for being here without my paperwork~ And I woud be MOST honored to speak to the preistess."
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:09 am » He nods. "And the message?"
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:09 am » usk: Consider it a bonus! Your employers want information, and they're getting it.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:09 am » "The Lie: You tell your noble employers that a DIFFERENT noble employer of yours sent for me and my retenue here, and kept it a secret from eeeeveryone else."
Demothesis « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:08 am » shun:*grin*
Demothesis « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:08 am » Shun: Always a choice. just every choice has consequenses.
Demothesis « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:07 am » (nope...)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:07 am » He looks down at Desus, who gives him a toothy grin, and then at Shun, and then back at Baoshi. "Do I have a choice?"
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:07 am » (Hee!)
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:07 am » (Anyone see the old Flash Gordon movie, with the hawkmen? And the leader always goes-"Ah, well, who wants to live forever?
Claire « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:07 am » Fuzzy: I'm getting good at it...
Demothesis « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:07 am » Shun: or me.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:06 am » "...alright, I have a message, and a lie. Th message won;t get you in trouble- and I;ll consider it to make up for those little details you missed. Sounds good?"
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:06 am » Wei: *shrug* I'm just here to punch out people who look at us funny... assuming Fuzzy doesn't do it first.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:06 am » Deka: *better then doing nothing*
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:06 am » Dusk: *we could ask him to deliver the message, doesn't mean we'll get to see either..but we'll be stirring the pot, at l;east*
Claire « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:05 am » Fuzzy: *ok with it!*
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:05 am » Dusk:*Writes* Oh very well. But any reason we can't request an audiance with sakura, too? ...Whatever, my m ind is boggled tonight. Go ahead*
Demothesis « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:05 am » Shun: go for it. Sounds fun.
Wallycaine « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:03 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:03 am » Writes: 'Yes? No? Any problems with this plan?"
Demothesis « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:03 am » Shun: Heh, isn't it always?
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:03 am » Dusk: Well...I can't say the future won't be interesting.
Hawkwolf « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:02 am » Deka: I still want to meet this priestess
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:02 am » He writes, to pass around: 'Well, i want to talk to the Tri Khan. And it;s safter they think you;re my retenu then they think you;re a band of S and L going free. And it;d work in our favor to set them at each others throats too much to hunt for us.'
Demothesis « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:02 am » Shun:*shrugs and nods*
Claire « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:02 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:01 am » DuskOOC: And you thought my wanting a meeting with teh priestesss was risky?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:01 am » He looks around, to see if anyone approves, dissaproves...
chicgeek « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:01 am » Dusk: *blinks*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:01 am » 'We need to talk to the Tri Khan.'
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:01 am » '...alright, this is petty. But. What if I told him that you;re my retenue... and to tell each one of his employers besides the HEad Honcho that someone ELSE sent for me. Exept the head guy... we want an audience with HIM. Badly.'
Professor Zobot « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:00 am » "Day by day, nobles compete with each toher. There are camel races in the name of honor. Challenges over the plain of gold. Duels between pashas and their men. Or between their slaves."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:00 am » "Simile works too. That helps me, actualy- you said for more ten one noble..." he writes, quickly.
Demothesis « Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:00 am » Shun:*musing* I wonder who the ringleader is...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:59 pm » "Indeed, a carnival is quite the correct... how you say... metaphor?"
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:59 pm » (Hee! Isn't it great?)
Demothesis « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:59 pm » (also, damn Tao got famous fast.)
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:58 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:58 pm » "...wait, what am I saying. Alright, alright. The area is a three ring carniva of politics. Good to know."
Demothesis « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:58 pm » Shun: Ah, politics.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:58 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:57 pm » "Yes, no using any of those balances rules and loyalty... uuugh."
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:56 pm » Deka: *Nods* Best way to stay in power is through confusion really
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:56 pm » "...admittedly clever. But. REALLY."
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:55 pm » The man in green nods at Deka. "You may sound skeptical, but as I understand it, Chiascuro has remained fairly independant because of constant conflict. The Scarlet one's empire fights against the influence of the Guild, and is thus too busy ot tighten their grip over what is techincally their sartep. The guild is unable to expand it's holdings because Chiascuro, to remain "compliant" with the Scarlet Empire's policies, limits all traders to own only so much property where they may do business. The nobles plot against eahc other and thus do not think to plot against the Tri-Khan."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:55 pm » He struggles, and holds his face in his hand, restraining a gargled curse. "Right. Alright. God, it;s worse then it sounded."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:54 pm » Real, genuine, confusion, then FURY passes over Baoshis face. Ungaurded. Pure.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:53 pm » Deka: let me guess, to keep either one of them from gaining too much power?
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:53 pm » Dusk: Well, it was made to sound like we must pay all of them-you can understand a stranger's confusion.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:53 pm » "You see, the Tri-Khan encourages the nobles to bicker amongst each other. There is commonly staked out territory for differn't nobles to collect from."
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:53 pm » (I find that system hilarious)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:53 pm » "Stay classy, Ciarascuro."
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:53 pm » {GTG - dinner}
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:52 pm » Fuzzy: Oooooh... I thought they were all just pretending to be customs officials. Huh.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:52 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:52 pm » "There is commonly a bidding war, effendis. Right there on the docks."
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:52 pm » He looks at Fuzzy. "In Chiascuro, every noble is allowed to collect a tariff from newcomers entering the city. But newcomers are onyl obligated to pay a SINGLE tariff, and collectors must relent if the newcomer in question shows a reciept. So every new boat coming in is commonly flocked to by collectors in the employ of various Pashas."
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:51 pm » Dusk: There were so many officers, each claiming that THEY had the true authority...we thought them con men.*laughs* Far too easily answered. u
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:51 pm » 'Tao' rolls his eyes. "Yes, I had so much time to do paperwork while escorting civillians, and really felt like making a STIR to the port-damned-authorities. Tell anyone who wants to know that after Thorns, they can whine at me about paperwork *after* I;ve recovered."
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:51 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:50 pm » brb
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:50 pm » Baoshi Writes: 'Maybe we say we could be open to a meeting? We can;t tell him to say we;re leaving tommorow, hen. Maybe just have him say we got little out of him?"
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:50 pm » Fuzzy: *wait, there were actual customs officers there?*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:50 pm » Dusk: (writes) As our friend said, even what isn't said can be telling.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:49 pm » "All I left out were a few smaller details of why I was following you, effendi. In particular, it is curious that the realm's infamous Inspector Tao, of Thorns, would be sent to the Tri-Khan's city wihtout documentation sent of his coming ahead of time, and additionally, it garnered attention when you did not choose to comply with the incoming customs officer's charges for entirng the city of the Delzahn
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:49 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:49 pm » Dusk: (writes) Well, not where she can just send the crowd to tear us limb from limb, obviously-she has that kind of power. But, It seems an Idea...*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:48 pm » Mei: [writes] {Are you sure you WANT that...? It'd probably end up in a fight.}
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:48 pm » Fuzzy: *nods!*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:47 pm » Shun:*nods grinning*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:46 pm » "Go ;head and explain." he teads the note, and thinks on it- sending the note around.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:46 pm » Deka: *nods*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:45 pm » Dusk: *writes to Tao, to then hand around* Should be be bold and ask an audiance with 'Sakura'? Something that doesn't involve either of us walking in to too big a trap? While we have a minion here to deliver messages...*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:44 pm » Green man: Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. *Is poked by tail spikes*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:44 pm » Desus: Kwar! *Happy tail thrashings!*
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:43 pm » Fuzzy: *pats Desus* Good boy!
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:43 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:43 pm » DekaOOC: *pets Desus*
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:43 pm » Pfffff...
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:43 pm » Dusk: And you said you'd answer to our satisfaction, too. Tisk, Tisk.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:43 pm » hehe
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:43 pm » Well consider the giant jade dragon on his chest throwing him off hsi game. XD
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:42 pm » "My word, you;re a geat man to work with~"
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:42 pm » OOC: Serisously, that was me, NOT the character.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:42 pm » hehe
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:42 pm » Hee hee hee hee hee.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:42 pm » Shun:*laughing hard*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:42 pm » OOC: Never fails. I play a sauve and cunning character, and then I screw it up by trying to over-think what he's saying.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:42 pm » [snicker]
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:41 pm » ... He somehow manages to face-palm despite having Desus sit on his hands
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:41 pm » Mei: We were thinking of the lie we wanted you to tell to your employer. But what's this? You left things out?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:41 pm » "...Really? Well, good to know. I just meant th elie you agreed to pass on *for* us about your employers... but now you said *that*... <3 "
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:40 pm » He looked. "My wh- ah..." He frowns. 'I said answered to your satisfaction. I left out a few details I did not believe would be important to you."
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:40 pm » *writes*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:40 pm » Dusk: *Yes* (To Mei)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:40 pm » Baoshi looks at the note, and nods.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:40 pm » Dusk: there is the matter of the lie...Tao?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:40 pm » "Ah-ah. You need your lie." he smiles, waving a hand.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:40 pm » Mei: [writing] {what do you say Don Paolo follows this guy?}
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:39 pm » He nods. "May I leave, now?"
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:39 pm » grr, stinking chat again
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:39 pm » FuzzyOOC: I didn't know beetles paid that well..
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:38 pm » Dusk: It is something to consider....although something so straightforward must rankle your delicate sensibilities. *innocent smile*
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:38 pm » Pfffff...
Demothesis « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:38 pm » Shun: And that answers why he can't work for us. Too busy!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:38 pm » He nods at Baoshi. "Quite busy, Effendi. And also quite wealthy.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:38 pm » OOCBaoshi: ...Very amusing.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:38 pm » lol
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:38 pm » Green GuyOOC: And Baoshi's Aunt May, who thinks he need someone to keep an eye on him.... and Dusk's dad... and Fuzzy's beetle...
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:38 pm » Wei: *Snerk* And I suppose knowing which one of them you were supposed to report to about us would be another question?
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:37 pm » Mei: [FACE PALM]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:37 pm » "...Damn. Buisy, are you?"
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:37 pm » He looks a bit sheepish. "Err...ah... and the guild, on weekends."
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:37 pm » Dusk: Perhaps your Mistress would care to chat with us, then, if she has such an interest? After all, we're all civilized folk here.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:37 pm » "Go ahead, lady Zypher...... wha? Oh, Empress'kimono seams."
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:37 pm » [Mei: No comment.]
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:36 pm » He bites his lip. "Aaaaand... one or two other nobles within the city whom Customs officers worked for..."
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:36 pm » Fuzzy: Huh.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:36 pm » Shun: oh? Well now...
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:36 pm » Dusk:*lazily* I have a small suggestion...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:35 pm » "Yes. I thought so.... You know, thats not..." he pauses, and cuts himself off. "...damn. I really hope you don;t beleive in her."
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:35 pm » [Mei: !!!!!!!!!!]
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:35 pm » "As well as Tri-Khan, who is unaware of further employment."
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:35 pm » Deka: *mumble* Figures
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:35 pm » Mei: Employeress, don't you mean?
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:34 pm » Dusk: *eyes narrow*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:34 pm » [Mei: That came as a general lack of surprise.]
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:34 pm » The green man sighs. "My employer is the Prophetess of Awakinings, Mistress Sakura."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:34 pm » (*nods* Exactly.)
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:33 pm » (Might be wise to keep that we can catch him out in a lie a secret anyway...)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:33 pm » Baoshi looks down at the man again. "....alright, I apologize for this. But you knew it was coming. 'Who is Your Employer'."
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:32 pm » Nope. And, dusk wasn't saying we not be true to our word-just wondering, do we let him know we know taht wasn't the whole truth? But yeah, that would get complicated.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:32 pm » [Nope.]
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:32 pm » WeiOOC: Nope.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:32 pm » nope
Demothesis « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:32 pm » nope
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:31 pm » Alright, is anyone going to object to the second question being 'Who is your Employer?'
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:31 pm » Dusk: *nods*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:31 pm » lol
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:31 pm » [It's better than having, say, the negaverse Rose. Then it'd be the Cursing Rose.]
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:30 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:30 pm » Mei: {Sounds good.}
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:30 pm » He chuckles. "Deective Tao, my lady... and it;s a secret poet group. it;s supposed to be *lyrical*."
Demothesis « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:30 pm » Shun: Ugh, is that what we're calling ourselves? I vote we change the name at first chance.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:30 pm » He writes: 'We stay true to our word, or else he won't. Having him pass a lie on is useful. We need a next question. Do we jsut ask the big Who is It here?'
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:30 pm » Dusk: Your call, Lord tao.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:29 pm » He looks grave. "Sir, do not scorn the Secret order of the Winding Rose" he looks at Dusk, and looks back at the note...
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:29 pm » Dusk: *smiiles, inscrutable*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:29 pm » Deka: Course Tao is more of a poet then me still
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:29 pm » Desus: ...Kwar? *Biting at a piece of paper.... he doesn't quite see what the fuss is about*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:28 pm » And Baoshi
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:28 pm » He laughs at Mei
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:28 pm » Mei: Except me. I'm their publisher.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:28 pm » "Oh, yes. We're a secret conclae of poets, see."
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:27 pm » Fuzzy: Literacy is a useful skill!
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:27 pm » Dusk: Note to baoshi* He did say he'd answer to our satisfaction. When he says 'principally', it's not the full story. Do we ask both questions, then let him now his answers weren't sufficient after he's dug himself a hole, or let it go?
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:27 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:27 pm » The green man raises an eyebrow. "You all... enjoy writing... very much, don't you?" He says, mostly in jest.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:27 pm » (My thought chic was the uphold hios end with the lie, that is me)
Demothesis « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:27 pm » Shun:*writes*<agreed>
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:26 pm » Baoshi: Lady Zeypher?
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:26 pm » Dusk: Wait.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:26 pm » Mei: [writing] {I suggest that the second question regards the identity of his employer.}
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:26 pm » (Oh, he's not lying, Chic. Except that when he says "principly", he actually isn't telling the full story)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm » The green man chuckles. "Indeed!"
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm » (Hawk, I can tell if he's lying-what binding do you want me to make him take?)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm » baoshi nods. "Oh, yes, thats why letting you go won;t cause so much harm. You already passed on enough to give us trouble."
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 pm » (She does...it's an instinctive thing she just knows she can do. She doesn't necessarily know that she's not threatened by fair folk or yozi unless she attacks first, but then again, that's more obscure and not an intrinsic part of her power)
Demothesis « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:24 pm » (So, *does* Dusk know about her promis binding?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:24 pm » He stops singing and looks at Baoshi. "At the immediate moment, effendi, very little. We were tasked to follow you in particular after seeing you associate with a target we were sent after. It was principly to know what your connection to this Ari man was, and to determine if you would cause us further trouble regarding our taking him or not. However, after the events of this night and the report I passed onto one of my compatriots, I expect that their interest in you will grown rather quickly."
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:23 pm » Mei: <Not bad. I'm going to have to remember that one.>
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:23 pm » Dusk: **checks the window, then comes back*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:23 pm » Baoshi: Good point. Same tune as the 'Washer Woman and the Spring', though.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:23 pm » Mei: [remembers that song for possible future use]
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:22 pm » Dusk: He could be signaling to someone.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:22 pm » Dusk: Stop that singing!
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:22 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:22 pm » will note*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:22 pm » Deka: *rolls eyes again, but wil ntoe the song for later*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:22 pm » anyone who speaks flametongue can verify that it's not exactly family friendly.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:22 pm » Baoshi looks at him. "What is your employers interest in us?"
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:21 pm » The green man starts singing a jaunty tune in flametongue while he's waiting
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:21 pm » (oh)
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:21 pm » (deka isn't that kind of solar)
Demothesis « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:21 pm » *Dusk
Demothesis « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:21 pm » (Does Deka know about her promise binding thing?)
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:21 pm » Fuzzy: *nods*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:20 pm » Dusk: He did say he'd answer to our satisfaction.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:20 pm » Shun:*nod*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:20 pm » Dusk: *nods*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:19 pm » Baoshi: *Alright, I;ll wgo with that for Q 1. Everyone good?*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:19 pm » Dusk: *Could want to use us, kill us, hire us, who knows? I thi nk the why is important*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:19 pm » (I like Dusk's last question the best)
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:18 pm » Mei: {Ooh, good idea.}
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:18 pm » Dusk: *How about, What is his employeers interest in us?*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:18 pm » Baoshi points to wei, and nods- looking around. *Wei has a good blend... but Dusk has a point. We figure out q2 after Q1. And Deka, I don;t know that he *knows* where your dad is. he;s just a spy.*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:17 pm » Deka: *No, he won't need to tell who he is working for and we need to know that. I still want to know where my father is*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:17 pm » Dusk: *And, we would neve rtell him which hotel, so just leave out the specifuc hotel, and just say that we're moving? And, we need to know who his employer is*
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:16 pm » Fuzzy: *Why are you dressing up as immaculates?*
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:16 pm » Wei: *written on paper* Well, they are different... but we could probably mix them into one question. Maybe "Why do you work for your employer?"
Demothesis « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:16 pm » Shun:*writes*<what do you work for?>
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:16 pm » Mei: [scribbles] Let's think up Q2 after hearing Q1.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:16 pm » The Green garbed man sighs. "It is not as if I am capable of leaving on my own. Take your time."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:15 pm » "Patience, please." he tells the Green man.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:15 pm » Dusk: *Still, important.could be loyalty, revenge, religiosu devotion, family ties...*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:15 pm » Baoshi: *good point. X out question 2, then? If anyone has any better ideas, write them down*
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:14 pm » Fuzzy: ... *aren't questions 1 and 2 pretty similar?*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:14 pm » Baoshi will wait for everyone to read his note.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:14 pm » Note Reads- 'Question 1: What DO you work for, then. Question 2:What/who is your employer.' The lie: 'We got noting from you, and let you go after forcing you to falsely promise you not to tell that we;re moving to (specific hotel) and then leaving north tommorow*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:13 pm » "What is your question, effendi?"
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:13 pm » Dusk: *scribbles* Heh, that would be a sight! Sorry, Fuzzy.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:13 pm » Mei: [scribbles] Then hold him a little while, then let him leave.
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:12 pm » *scribbles
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:12 pm » Fuzzy: *scrubles back* Unless you want to see a bird with polar bear ears and feet, I'd have to wait a bit*
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:12 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:12 pm » "Hoho. Not really. Pity, really." He writes carefuly, thinking. he will pass the note among the group.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:11 pm » Dusk: *writes a note to Fuzzy* 'we said we let him leave unharmed-didn't menation unfollowed. Would you be up to being a bird and trying that'
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:11 pm » Deka: *rolls eyes*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:11 pm » Shun:*snerk* I like this guy.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:11 pm » The green man grins. "Can you blame a man for trying?"
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:11 pm » He sighs- knowing the man will probably stickler him there.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:10 pm » "That diddn't count. "
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:10 pm » The green man nods. "For a first question that was very unexpected. And unfortunately, I serve for smoething other than money."
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:10 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:09 pm » "....don't suppose we *could* hire you? You;re very clever."
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:09 pm » (The best lies have truth in them. Sometimes the truth itself is the best lie of all.")
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:08 pm » "Agreed, as long as it is a convincing lie."
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:08 pm » [Mei: Two and a half questions.]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:08 pm » "Two questions, and you agree to bring back a lie about us."
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:07 pm » (yep. i've got decent investigation, manipulation, ect, but I'm mostly sitting back and cuing them to truths and untruths. Unless Dusk thinks of something that has to be asked, that 's been missed)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:07 pm » (Well, it;d be sort of boring to only have two people say anything at all, and we can;t meta-plan the interrogation anyways.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:07 pm » The man narrows his eyes. "Two questions, and you let me leave unharmed. That is my only offer"
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:06 pm » (jsut kinda sound like more then one. Sorry)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:06 pm » "Three questions, and we can think about it."
Demothesis « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:06 pm » ShunOOC: I'm just the peanut gallery, the threatening peanut gallery.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:06 pm » "If you all swear to allow me to leave quietly I will answer directly a single question to your satisfaction, effendi."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:05 pm » (What Wally said.)
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:05 pm » (...That's pretty much what's going on, Hawk)
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:05 pm » [Mei: Perhaps.]
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:05 pm » The green garbed man sighs.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:04 pm » (you know, it might be easier to have only one or two people interrigate the person)
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:04 pm » Fuzzy: *whew...*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:04 pm » Baoshi smiles, genuinely- tossing the angry tension he;d had off like a cloth. "Now, that language I understand. ...Alright, I understnd your position. See, now you get nice, freidnly talks. The kind that involve me saying we really don;t want to kill you... I mean, just rying to find a new hotel in the festival, to *start*..."
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:04 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:02 pm » Green Guy nods at Baoshi. "In my line of work... what you don't say is often as important as what you do..."
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:02 pm » Wei: You did...
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:01 pm » Fuzzy: Wait, then why did we spend all that effort putting bandages on you? You got knocked out- you would'vewoken up anyway...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:01 pm » "...I did say I diddn;t want to have anything bad happen, if I may. "
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:00 pm » "I merely assumed my life was forfit the second I woke up."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:00 pm » "Why... almost looks like a flower. Maybe it's in fashion. Incentive? Well, he problem is I doubt we can hire you *now*... you could just scamper off on us, especialy seeing as how blows had to be traded."
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:00 pm » The green man looks at Shun. "Never have I heard you specifically say you were going to spare my life, effendi."
Demothesis « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:00 pm » Shun:Incentive? Your life is not incintive enough? Wow, you *are* quite brave.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:00 pm » He looks at the spy, and smirks.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:59 pm » ooooh that is pretty
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:59 pm » It's a golden pin that looks a lot like this
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:58 pm » Fuzzy: *glad Baoshi is good at this*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:58 pm » Z, what *is* the isnignia? What does it look like, I mean.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:58 pm » "I imaine you won;t ay just from being asked. Now, theres only so many canidates... considering we;ve done very little in this town to merit attention... now, who has suddenly aquired power... enough to disguise men as Immaculates. TO have an insignia... something little and secret." he examined the pin, idly.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:58 pm » The man looks frank. "You are offering me very little incentive to betray my employers, effendi."
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:57 pm » Dusk: *looks innocent*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:56 pm » Dusk: It's surprising what asking can do, done...properly
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:56 pm » Baoshi leans back. "Hm hmm. So far none of this is new. We just need to know. Who. Who wants to know? Whoever they are seem to think their servants are disposable."
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:56 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:56 pm » Deka: *goes back to being lookout*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:55 pm » Hee hee hee.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:55 pm » The man looks at Shun, frowns a bit, and looks away
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:55 pm » (Tinker, baoshi gets bonus points for remembering Dusk's name :) )
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:55 pm » Mei: [whispering] I've got it safe.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:55 pm » Mei: [whispers to Baoshi] I think that vial's a smoke bomb.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:55 pm » The Green guy keeps talking. "Sooo... I was working for someone who wants to know more about one or all of you... but believed that merely asking would not get the proper results..."
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:55 pm » Fuzzy: *thinks* I'm good at finding beetles.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:55 pm » Baoshi: *glances at Deka, and nods a little*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:54 pm » Deka: *leans in and whispers to Baoshi* I have seen some "monks" Carry that pin in the festival
Demothesis « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:54 pm » Shun:And what if our talents included finding and interrogating spies? Since you seem so fond of what ifs.*smiles*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:54 pm » Baoshi leans over him, and looks him *dead* in the eyes. "Oh? Is that SO.... well, tuens out we wouldn;t mind having some information too."
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:53 pm » *so glad I bumped up investigation with a charm*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:53 pm » Mei: That's a good start! Now, perhaps some details?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:53 pm » ok
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:53 pm » Ok... I'll PM you, Hawk
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:53 pm » ok I am good, I got 4 successes
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:52 pm » At Baoshi's last comment, the green guy's eyes light up. "Why does anyone spy, effendi? There are those in the city who want to learn more about you. Who you are, what you're doing here-" his gaze shifts towards Fuzzy "-what talents you have..."
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:52 pm » wait hold on
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:51 pm » ok, gonna sepnd 4 motes to add 2 success using the first excelelcny for investigation 1d10=5, 1d10=5, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=3
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:51 pm » Mei: [realizes something about the liquid. Promptly confiscates it]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:51 pm » Baoshi: Lady Zeypher, just wave to me if you need to.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:51 pm » Baoshi knows nothing about it, Tinker... Demo, you havea similar luck
Demothesis « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:50 pm » occult check on the pin: BBCode 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=5
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:50 pm » Wei: I'm just saying, it might help... then we don't have to waste time asking again... *shrug*
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:49 pm » Fuzzy: *waiting to see if anyone figures anything out about the pin or the liquid, then she'll try if they don't*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:49 pm » He nods a little, seeimg to relax. "No, I imagine it's not... now, how about why."
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:49 pm » YOu can, Deka
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:49 pm » (I'll allow that, Dusk)
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:49 pm » can I make that invest+perception cehck?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:49 pm » Perception-Investigation e 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=7
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:49 pm » Dusk: *glowers at Wei*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:48 pm » The roll for chekcing the pin? Err... um... it'd either be Occult + Int or Investigatoin + Perception
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:48 pm » Wei: *looks at Dusk* ...Maybe you should just let him know when you know?
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:48 pm » (Okay, can we assume by now that Dusk can make a sign, for truth/lie? If not, she does the faint nod/headshake out of Greenies field of vision)
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:48 pm » Deka: *mumbles something about killing him already*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:48 pm » The man looks at Mei and Baoshi. "Well... it is not betraying anyone to acknowledge taht I was spying on you..." at Baoshi's comment, he bites his tongue
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:47 pm » Whats the roll for checking the pin?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:47 pm » "Really? Then why bother giving me any *kind* of explanation about it?"
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:47 pm » 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=2 < Mei: [not bad for a know-nothing]
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:47 pm » (can we do knowledge checks to see if we recognize the insignia on the pin?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:46 pm » Mei... make a Craft (Water) + Intelligence check.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:46 pm » The man looks at the pin. "Oh, that? That's a simple design... you can buy those pins anywhere." (He's lying)
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:46 pm » Mei'll examine the grey liquid.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:46 pm » Baoshi is going to examine the pin.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:46 pm » 1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=3 < Mei: [sliiightly better]
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:46 pm » Dusk: *Holds pin out to Baoshi, and Mei, raises eyebrow questioningly)
Demothesis « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:45 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:45 pm » Bah... better then nothing.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:45 pm » 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=2
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:44 pm » Heh...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:44 pm » Ok... Mei and Baoshi can make presence + manipulation checks
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:44 pm » (Heh, Dusk has high conviction, so she can Do What's Needed. But mixed with a high compassion...eep. Limit break, or she does it, and breaks down afterward. But no, she's hoping the intimidation good cop/bad cop will do it)
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:44 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:44 pm » Mei: I am nice. And it doesn't have to be all nasty like they said. We're just curious about why you were listening at the door. Among other things.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:43 pm » Baoshi: Ihave to have something *bad* happen. But you know what I dislike more? Knowing that after escaping ONE city killed in the worst way possible, that we;re being watched by people. How do i know it;s not the same people, out to kill this city? *glances at Mei, and incines hsi head faintly* Oh, suuure. Talk to miss nice... feh.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:42 pm » (heh the good/bad cop routine)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:41 pm » Green Guy: *Looks voer at Mei, who was the only person who seemed farily friendly* I don't suppose I can appeal to a higher authority?
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:41 pm » Fuzzy: *hoping they don't have to torture/kill anyone*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:41 pm » or the thought of just being killed outright
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:41 pm » Dusk: Poor man, crying out in his delireum...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:40 pm » at things like what Dusk just said
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:40 pm » Dusk: Screaming in pain? They know you're injured. And you can sadly relapse in to unconciousness. *smile*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:40 pm » Baoshi: ...*smiles a little* Ah... bad news, Effrendi?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:40 pm » at what Z?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:40 pm » Ok... at this, the smirk DOES drop from his face
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:40 pm » Baoshi: We say one of us fell. We deal with them, we deal with it. Alright, I say we just gag him.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:40 pm » Shun:*just laughs. It's not a friendly laugh*
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:40 pm » Fuzzy: I don't think you have allies... mostly because they ran away...
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:40 pm » Does Mei have any idea what the gray liquid is?
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:39 pm » Dusk: What if the moon is made of green cheese?
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:39 pm » Fuzzy: ...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:39 pm » Green Guy: You appear to have me in a room of an Inn. What if I shouted? Or screamed in pain? What if I have allies you don't know about coming to rescue me? What if your room isn't secure?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:39 pm » Baoshi: Maybe not. But I, personaly, am willing to just kill you if it;s lets troube that way. *smiles down at him* It would be quick. I suppose you don;t care about that bit.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:39 pm » Deka: *would comment how she doesn't need the balls to torture him*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:38 pm » Green Guy: Perhaps it is just that I do not... oh... what is the word in your language... ah... it is perhaps that I believe you do not possess the "balls" to torture me.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:38 pm » Shun:*grins* Either because he thinks he's got something over us, or he wants to annoy us. It's an easy way to annoy someone when they have the upper hand.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:38 pm » Wei: I'd guess it's because his face is stuck like that, then...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:37 pm » Baoshi: Lets start talking, then. You wouldn;t be so smug if you cared about us killing or hurting you.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:37 pm » *and others includes Accused*
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:37 pm » Fuzzy: Why do you smirk about everything?
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:37 pm » Dusk: *shows the otehrs*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:36 pm » The green guy doesn't seem to respond to Baoshi's jade spider, other than to smirk.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:36 pm » Other than that, nothing
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:36 pm » A small golden pin emblazoned in the symbol of a sunburst. A small vial of an odd grayish liquid, some black face-paint, and pouch with about 5 silver talents in it
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:35 pm » ....wait, come to think of it, I don;t know if he can remove oolong like that. He;s only using him as a prop, but I suspect it;s not possible.
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:35 pm » Fuzzy: *pets Desus while Baoshi talks*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:34 pm » Alright... Dusk... you find the following on his body:
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:34 pm » (heh maybe we should check his tooth for a secret suicide pill)
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:34 pm » (Did we notice any convinient clan tattoos when bandaging him? Unique jewelry?*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:34 pm » Baoshi: I imagine not. *takes something out of his hair- setting a Jade green spider on the mans forhead* Which is a pity. no one is polite anymore. So, lets see... we know you were speaking to Immaculates. Which is sort of troublesome, seeing as how theres only one immaculate in the city. A real one, anyhow. Funny how many details people miss...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:34 pm » (He's been telling the truth the whole time, by the way)
Demothesis « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:34 pm » Shun: *not talking not talking, do not snark....*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:34 pm » Dusk: *stays quiet, but starts frisking Green Guy, emptying pockest, ect. Professionally*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:33 pm » Deka: *refraining from demanding where her father is right now*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:33 pm » Green Guy: Oh ho ho ho.... Effendi...Tao, was it? You know I'm not just going to spill my secrets because you ask nicely.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:32 pm » Wei: Well, that is usually the polite thing to do to people eavesdropping... especially when they stab friends of ours...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:31 pm » Baoshi: Sounds like you know the drill. I doubt you;re going to tell us much, though~
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:31 pm » Dusk: *lets Baoshi take the lead, since he's being Tao*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:31 pm » Deka: *still keeping lookout but also apys attention to what he says*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:31 pm » *He seems pretty at ease, despite the situation
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:30 pm » Green Guy: Hm.. so it didn't work after all. Pity. Alright, effendis, you are no doubt here to interrogate me, so, shall we get started?
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:30 pm » Mei: [not in persona, sadly... falls silent]
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:30 pm » Fuzzy: We bandaged you and stuff.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:29 pm » Shun:*waves with a not so friendly smile.*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:29 pm » Baoshi: Good morning, sir. My name is Inspector Tao. Consider yourself... my guest. *gives mei a look of very faint caution*
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:29 pm » Wei: *looks intimidating*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:29 pm » Mei: [cheeerily] Good evening! How are you feeling?
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:29 pm » *To Shun*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:29 pm » Baoshi: *sits, just in the mans view* Oh, yes, Excrement. Good way to put it.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:28 pm » Dusk: Oh, please do, my dear. You're good at that.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:28 pm » The man in green stirs and shakes his head. "Ughh... where...where am...uhh..." He snaps to attention and looks up. "...crap."
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:28 pm » *Nods*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:28 pm » Shun: Well, I'll leave the talking to the talk-y ones. Just let me know if I need to look intimidating.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:28 pm » So I've spend 10 messence, personal, out of 18.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:27 pm » Dusk: *casts her first social combo, for 7 motes. Judges ear, sagacious Reading of intent, and Mastery of small manners-when he wakes up, and not before*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:27 pm » The man wasn't pretending anything. Enough time has passed for 1 health level of bashing damage to have been cleared.... so eh's recovering to consciousness.
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:27 pm » Fuzzy: Dusk, he might be alarmed when you wake up... can you try to calm him down?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:27 pm » Baoshi: *rolls his eyes* He has Desus on him. And he;s not about to be released out the window. The point is, theres a big force, and it;s looking for us, and it took Dekas father.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:26 pm » Mei: [sigh] Hey, it would have worked...
Demothesis « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:26 pm » Shun: Well if he was pretending to be knocked out I think he's done.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:25 pm » Deka: *wants to pump the guy of information but has lookout duty to perform and will perfom it!*
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:25 pm » Fuzzy: ...um, you did notice he got stabbed, right? *moves Mei away* Be nice.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:25 pm » Baoshi: Hmm.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:25 pm » The man at this point starts to groan.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:25 pm » Mei: I know! [leans in 1 inch from guy in green's face, grins] When he wakes up, we'll know. [stays 1 inch from]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:24 pm » Baoshi: Very, very, VERY sure Deka. Thy diddn;t even get th euniform right. And NO immaculat would threaten to kill civillians to bring in Ari- not like that. And the one I spoke to was genuine. All the usual force is in the Wyld Hunt, or working with... well. he City all but wiped off the map. Not a happy, festival-time town.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:24 pm » Shun:*prods sleepy with foot. not in a kind way*
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:23 pm » Fuzzy: Oh! And I think he is working for someone
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:23 pm » Deka: You sure about that Baoshi?
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:23 pm » Fuzzy: Shun bapped him pretty hard.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:23 pm » Dusk: Fuzzy, are you sure this doof isn't feigning being knocked out, while he gets an earfull?
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:23 pm » Wei: ...Well, that's interesting.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:22 pm » Baoshi: Said force ALSO are the ones who took sDekas Dad.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:22 pm » Baoshi: Which means theres a force actively impersonating the Immaculate Monks- and they;re connected to our spy.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:22 pm » Mei: H m m m ...
Demothesis « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:22 pm » Shun: Two downstairs talking to our favorite spy.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:22 pm » (Ka-click! And another piece falls into place)
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:21 pm » (wait, immaculate- scratch what Fuzzy said)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:21 pm » Baoshi: I already met *him*.
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:21 pm » Fuzzy: I don't think I've seen- wait, I think there's at least one.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:21 pm » Dusk: Not I.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:21 pm » Baoshi: Because you shouldn;t be, if you have. Theres only one active Immaculate in the whole city.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:21 pm » Deka: Only the ones down at the bar that Shun talked to
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:20 pm » Baoshi: ...Oh. That reminds me. Have you all seen a... number of Immaculates in town?
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:20 pm » Wei: ...That reminds me, I ran into a guy with rabbit ears while I was fighting earlier...
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:20 pm » Dusk:...*sighs* That's bad luck. We should get a different hotel tomorrow.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:20 pm » baoshi: ...*looks at Dusk* Hmm. Well... he ad no reason to go after this bloke for spying on us. And he already stuck his neck out for us... if you trust him... well. I suppose i shall endeavor to as well.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:19 pm » Shun: wait for him to wake up then ask him lots of questions?
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:19 pm » Fuzzy: Oh,and he kinda knows I'm a lunar.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:19 pm » Deka: I think it was how we treated those "officials at the dock. I wonder if they are related somehow
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:19 pm » Fuzzy: Well, we could wait for him to wake up...
Demothesis « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:19 pm » Shun: Very fast.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:18 pm » (You know, Johnas is a good name for him. Trouble does seem to follow him.)
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:18 pm » Mei: All right. Now, what are we going to do with our eavesdroppinger?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:18 pm » You can Demo
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:18 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:18 pm » Dusk:*simply* Guys? I trust Henshin.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:18 pm » oh ok. bloody chat delay...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:18 pm » Baoshi: So, someones spying on us... that was fast.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:17 pm » oh can shun look over the khatar to see how good it is?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:17 pm » It is in fact a Fine Khatar
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:17 pm » Dusk: *makes a surruptitious sign-as long as weve been together...if nothing else, a tiny nod*
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:16 pm » Fuzzy: It's a nice khatar. *shows them!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:16 pm » Accused: (He's been telling the truth, Dusk.) Not really.. he just talked a lot and then stabbed me in the stomach
Demothesis « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:16 pm » Shun: Uhm no. he was too busy swinging a khatar around. So I knocked him out.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:15 pm » Pagr213
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:15 pm » Baoshi: *knows Dusk will check him* Glad to have you, Henshin.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:15 pm » Dusk:*Casts Judges Ear, three motes, to see if Accused is being truthful. She thinks he is, but but wants to be sure*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:15 pm » Deka: Get any information on why he was spying on us?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:14 pm » Baoshi: Hm.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:14 pm » Wei: *nod* there's that too...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:13 pm » Accused: The story with me? I decided I didn't want to work for the old man anymore, so I snuck aboard a big ship pretending to be following you guys and figured I'd sneak off on my own and try to find my own way in life. Then I met you guys and decided to chill with you for a while.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:13 pm » Shun:*sitting by Desus and Sleepy*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:13 pm » Baoshi: ....really? Wow. I think *I* would have tried to KO him and drag him somewhere else for questioning...
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:12 pm » Fuzzy: He was asking Green Guy why he was listening in on us, AND he didn't hurt him! *proud!*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:11 pm » Baoshi: So, whats the story with Henshin- and I;m not being suspicious, I just honestly don;t know.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:11 pm » Deka: *keeping a lookout!*
Demothesis « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:10 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:10 pm » (She promised to meet back up wtih you guys later)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:10 pm » Baoshi: Alright, Deka.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:10 pm » (Ikki went off on ehr own to look itno what the Dragon Blooded presence in the city is, after staying on the boat for a few days)
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:10 pm » Ok.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:10 pm » I think she stayed on the Ship... yeah.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:10 pm » (Ikki's staying on the boat a few more days)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:10 pm » She's on her own now.
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:10 pm » (hey, what'd we do with Ikki, anyway?)
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:10 pm » Deka: Ic an do that
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:09 pm » Baoshi: *nodnodnod* Hrm...
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:09 pm » Wei: Probably a good idea...
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:09 pm » Fuzzy: *checks on KO'd guy!*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:09 pm » Once inside, Dusk holds up her hand. "Guys? This time, perhaps one of use should keep an ear out for eavedroppers?"
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:08 pm » You guys make it back ok, yes
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:08 pm » Fuzzy: We should probably go back to the hotel room for a bit, first...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:07 pm » Baoshi: Well, you know how to make a man feel friendly, Henshin.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:07 pm » Okay, do we make it back okay?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:07 pm » Accused: *WHom the DM will continue calling Accused just for the sake of keeping himself from getting confused* Sure, i'll buy a round of drinks for people.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:07 pm » Dusk: *grins*
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:06 pm » Wei: Shush, you... just checking...
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:06 pm » Dusk: (baps Wei, just a little) Try not to call him that, Wei-please.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:05 pm » Johnas: Sure.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:05 pm » Mei: Henshin... huh. Not bad.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:05 pm » Baoshi: ...i think? Well, it sounds good anyhow. *to the hotel!*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:05 pm » .
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:05 pm » Fuzzy: *nods and starts heading back to the hotel*
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:05 pm » Wei: That okay with you, Theif?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:05 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:04 pm » *appearance*
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:04 pm » Dusk: And, we should ask Deka to disguise you. Especially if your...companions will be making an apprance later.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:04 pm » Baoshi: Theater term.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:04 pm » Baoshi: Still, your wound looks alright. *folds his hands in his sleeves, and gets up*
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:04 pm » Fuzzy: Henshin?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:03 pm » Baoshi: Until further notice that his bosses can;t track him by his names(s) I'm using........ *think think think* Henshin.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:03 pm » Johnas: Sure, let's go. *He stands up*
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:03 pm » Wei: It does sound like a good plan...
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:03 pm » Dusk: Well, Johnas, at least you didn't get stuck with a ridiculously long name like me. *smiles*Now, can we please get back to the hotel?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:02 pm » For an exalted, it's actually oddly treatable. The body of Accused actually seems to HELP you help him get better
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:02 pm » Fuzzy: But can we give him a better name than 'Chuckles'?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:02 pm » For a mortal, even a samll belly wound in this day and age would very VERY bad
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:02 pm » ....(feel free to tell me if Baoshi;s reasoning is Meta-gaming, Z.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:02 pm » Ok, Thief Unjustly Accused has taken a slight wound to the gut
Demothesis « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:02 pm » considering the abyssals just showed up on the radar at Thorns... I'd severly doubt it...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:02 pm » Baoshi: I;m only half. Look, if he;s talking to us, someone might be looking for him. I don;t trust speaking openly in that scenario. Who knows what they coudl track him by?
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:02 pm » (sweet! combined for 8 successes!)
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:01 pm » 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=10
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:01 pm » Fuzzy: *assisting!* Can we give him a real name?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:01 pm » He'd have to make a lore + int check with a ridiculously high success rating.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:01 pm » Dusk: *baps baoshi* Joke later.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:01 pm » Er... no, probably not, Baoshi.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:01 pm » Thief: ....Johnas... *He coughs*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:01 pm » 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=4
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:00 pm » Baoshi: *medical check* I vote we call him chuckles.
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:00 pm » Fuzzy: *helps Baoshi*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:00 pm » ....Z! Ia ther *any*chance Baoshi would know... the... name... thing?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:00 pm » Baoshi: Fuzzy? Help me out. We do, indeed, Owe.
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:00 pm » Dusk: Thief Unjustly Accused, may I ask-what is your original name?
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:59 pm » Dusk: Guys? We owe Thief one. Let's all get back to the hotel, we can talk there. After someone does a better job of patching him up.
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:59 pm » Fuzzy: *shuffles feet* Sorry...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:58 pm » Baoshi: DOn;t answer that. Can you stand?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:58 pm » Baoshi: Ohhh... woof. Burning stones. Hullo, theif. Don't suppose you're on hiatus?
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:58 pm » Wei: Hey... So you're the one that followed him in the first place?
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:58 pm » FuzzyOOC: Yay!
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:57 pm » Deka: *watches over the guy*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:57 pm » There is such a thing as the speed of plot
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:57 pm » WeiOOC: Yay, plot convient time dilation!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:57 pm » Everyone's just run into each toher now
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:56 pm » Wait, have Fuzzy and Baoshi made it to theif?
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:56 pm » (wait, did we run into them yet?)
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:56 pm » Mei: Hi.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:56 pm » Shun: Heh. I think we can keep him from trying anything.
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:56 pm » Fuzzy: *looking at Thief* Eeep... that looks painful... sorry...
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:56 pm » Dusk: Well, it's up to you.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:56 pm » baoshi: *puts on the Tao makeup, and combs hsi hair as he walks*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:56 pm » Thief: I guess we could use my original name.... I've never had a different one...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:56 pm » baoshi: Gently, Desus!
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:56 pm » Dusk: Listen, Thief....is there another name you would care to be addressed by? I mean, anytime I call you that , it'll get looks.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:55 pm » Desus: *Being a big fierce guard statue-ish-dragon-thingy!
Demothesis « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:55 pm » (awesome)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:55 pm » Desus: Kwar! *Sitting on top of the guy!*
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:55 pm » Deka: Don't worry, I can handle him
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:54 pm » (Fuzzy and Shun evaded trouble, got back to the room, that is about it)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:54 pm » (Not much, Shun)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:54 pm » Er... yeah... as Fuzzy and Baoshi go off to find Dusk and Thief, Wei and Mei end up running into the four of them as well
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:54 pm » Hi, Demo!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:54 pm » Baoshi: You alright with staying, Deka? If he struggles, then drag something heavy over him. *getting his gear, pathetic as it is, together* ...wait, have Desus sit on him if he struggles.
Demothesis « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:54 pm » (so what'd I miss?)
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:54 pm » (and replace with Shun? XD)
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:54 pm » Dusk: *grins* Welcome to my world.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:54 pm » hey demo
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:54 pm » Hey Demo!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:54 pm » ((Sorry, Ex out Mei))
Demothesis « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:53 pm » hey all
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:53 pm » Thief: *Looking at Dusk* I swear, next time I'm just knifing the #&% guy. It'd be a heck of a lot easier...
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:53 pm » (I think Mei was already with Wei finding Fuzzy)...
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:53 pm » Deka: Alright
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:53 pm » .
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:53 pm » Fuzzy: *out again to go find Thief!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:52 pm » Thief: Ow.... *getting bandaged by Dusk!*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:52 pm » Baoshi: Theif? Empress and brimstone. I'll come with you, Fuzzy. Deka, Mei, can you gaurd mister sleepy?
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:52 pm » Wei: *will probably find Dusk and Thief eventually*
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:52 pm » Fuzzy: Well, I followed him, and Thief caught up to him, but then he clocked Theif and ran away... eep! I told Thief I'd go look for him!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:52 pm » Alright. The guy seems to be stable, although he's not waking up anytime soon
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:51 pm » Baoshi: Alright Fuzzy. Fill me in.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:50 pm » 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=3
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:50 pm » Deka: *will cover the door*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:50 pm » Yup
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:50 pm » 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=5
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:50 pm » Fuzzy: *tired and stressed*
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:50 pm » *nod* Right...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:49 pm » Alrigt- I'll roll it. Medicine+Int?
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:49 pm » Can Fuzzy add half her successes to Baoshi instead?
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:49 pm » Wait, he should be primary, then- until I get more essence, Fuzzy's only got 7.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:49 pm » yes... you both go ahead and make a Medicine + Intelligence check... Baoshi, add half your successes to Fuzzy
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:48 pm » I;ll have Baoshi assist Fuzzies roll- he has a total roll of 8 for it.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:48 pm » Baoshi: Ill help.
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:48 pm » Fuzzy: I already bandaged him a little. I can do a better job now that I have more time.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:48 pm » Wei: ...Oooh
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:47 pm » Baoshi: ...Right. *rolls up his sleeves* Set them somewhere I can tend to them.
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:47 pm » Fuzzy: I found the guy who was listening at our door... but he didn't really want to come talk to us...
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:47 pm » DuskOOC: *hanging out with Thief*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:47 pm » Baoshi: .....Whuboy.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:47 pm » Mei: . . . .hi!
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:47 pm » Deka: Oh dear. Who is that?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:46 pm » DrezebelOOC: *Making some NSFW drawings of Wei and Fuzzy* Eeee!
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:46 pm » Fuzzy: Hi!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:46 pm » Ok... Fuzzy returns to the group with a battered, unconscious, and slightly bleeding green garbed guy
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:46 pm » *snerk*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:46 pm » Jane: And, of course, Drez here is a disciple of Rule 34.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:45 pm » actually not the rule I was thinking but beats mine
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:45 pm » I bow to your superior knowledge, rule 2 it is.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:45 pm » Baoshi: *sips tea* ...tch. Damn unease...
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:45 pm » Remember Never To Forget Rule One,
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:45 pm » hehe
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:45 pm » And don't forget Rule 19.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:45 pm » Thats rule two
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:45 pm » Or a battle of wits with a Scicilian!
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:45 pm » Fuzzy: *takes man upstairs*
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:44 pm » Fuzzy: *nods* That'd be helpful. Thank you!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:44 pm » Were good, folks.
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:44 pm » Oh! Oh! Never get involved in a land war in Asia!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:44 pm » Regardless, he seems to be willing to believe Fuzzy and nods frantically. He even offers to bring up some warm water and towels for the victim.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:44 pm » Sure do.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:44 pm » "Never act incautiously when confronted by a little bald wrinkly smiling man"
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:44 pm » No robot may harm a human or, through inaction, all harm to befall a human?
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:44 pm » Remember rule number 1?
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:43 pm » (hey, I made the roll, ok?)
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:43 pm » You're both nitpicking.
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:43 pm » FuzzyOOC: I'm benevolent AND I caused the wounds.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:43 pm » That seems more like manipulation than charisma to me
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:43 pm » And even if she's telling the truth she's not telling the full truth, she's presenting the facts in a light that make it seem like she's a benevolent force rather than the person who caused those wounds
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:43 pm » 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=8
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:42 pm » (Yeah, it's charisma instead of manipulation if you're telling the truth versus lying...)
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:42 pm » FuzzyOOC: Darn it!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:42 pm » No... even if she's not lying, she's still trying to manipulate the man in some context
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:42 pm » You mean, Charisma, right?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:42 pm » ...alright. You can use Presence
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:41 pm » DuskoOC: Way to go Fuzzy!
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:41 pm » (why manipulation? She's not lying about any of that)
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:41 pm » [Very clever.]
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:41 pm » which is of course true
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:41 pm » The man looks shocked. "That... that's terrible! He's so beaten up..." Ok, fuzzy... make a manipulation + performance check for this... although add a 2 die bonus. That's acutally a prety convincing way of putting it
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:40 pm » Fuzzy: And I have some medical skill.
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:40 pm » Fuzzy: *carries the man inside, and walks up to the desk* Is it ok if I have an extra person in my room tonight? He's been injured.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:39 pm » There is.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:39 pm » .
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:38 pm » Is there a desk with the person in charge of the hotel?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:37 pm » OOCBaoshi
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:37 pm » WeiOOC: ...Mmmph, mmmph umph*has a suggestion, but can't say anything*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:36 pm » Baoshi: ...yes, yes it would... thats okay.
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:36 pm » FuzzyOOC: ...it would help if I had dots in manipulation...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:36 pm » How are you going to get in wthout any excess attention?
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:36 pm » FuzzyOOC: Go me!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:36 pm » Now for the next problem... you're carrying a beaten up guy... that might turn some heads in the inn
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:35 pm » Ok... Fuzzy is able to sorta sneak back to the inn with the guy
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:35 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:35 pm » [Phew.]
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:35 pm » Poor Discord...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:34 pm » Discord: !!!!!!!! *AHHHHH WHERE DID ELLIS GO*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:34 pm » Pfft.
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:34 pm » WeiOOC: Yay!
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:33 pm » lol
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:33 pm » Ellis: Peep.l
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:33 pm » Pfffff...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:33 pm » Err... he basically is distracted by a little teeny catgirl
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:33 pm » 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=2 wow.
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:32 pm » Gah.
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:32 pm » *?
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:32 pm » 8
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:32 pm » How long's it been since she and Shun went down to the bar, anyway
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:32 pm » All my personal (17) and 2 peripheral.
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:31 pm » 1d10=10, 1d10=1
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:31 pm » Oh, how much personal/peripheral essence have you spent?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:31 pm » Good luck...
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:31 pm » Fuzzy: Eep eep eep... hurry up and regenerate, essence...
Wallycaine « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:31 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:30 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:30 pm » NW, I believe. Away from the hooves.
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:30 pm » DekaOOC: *hands Fuzzy all of her stealth dots*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:29 pm » Oh yeah, it was. Ok... I need Fuzzy to make a stealth check, then... with a -2 die penalty for carrying a person with her...
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:28 pm » Erm, whichever way was away from the sound of horses. I think it was the other way out.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:28 pm » Ok... are you heading out the way you came, or out the other way of the alleyway?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:28 pm » Baoshi: ....*closes his eyes to medicate, running the sound of the Spiders in his head to try and work out whats wrong....*
Claire « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:27 pm » Fuzzy: *carrying unconcious guy! And running away from the horses!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:27 pm » what do you do?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:27 pm » Now he's unconscious and somewhat beaten up and in Fuzzy and Shun's care inside an alleyway as the sound of hooves is approaching them...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:26 pm » After finding out that someone had spied on them, the group pursued a green-garbed native man they confirmed was the spy. Shun and Fuzzy managed to caputre him, but not before he cried out that anathema were attacking him
Hawkwolf « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:26 pm » Deka: *is with Baoshi, sipping tea as well. Kepping him company*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:26 pm » Baoshi: *sips tea, trying to work out why his alarms are all going off...*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:25 pm » Previously on battle star galatica....

_________________
"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!" -Marvin the Martian

Spam Poison. I think.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted Quest Logs X
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:47 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2656
Quote:
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:38 am » Unfortunately, I'm going to have to wrap things here. While we're going to be playing later on saturdays from now on, it's techically my birthday today, I'm still recovering, and my cousin is gushing about her wedding
Demothesis « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:36 am » Shun:*sighs* I'm never going to finish my story am I? Yes, what you just tried. The mind games thingy.
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:36 am » (I think I'm gonna drop off, though... Wei's fight will happen next session, I think)
Claire « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:36 am » I think it's fun...
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:36 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:36 am » This is actually probably my fault. I'm distracted by my little Cousin saying happy birthday and talking about her wedding
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:36 am » (Heh... it's quite fine)
chicgeek « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:35 am » (No, I'm enjoying it!)
chicgeek « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:35 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:35 am » (sorry I'm taking up all this time folks ^.^; having too much fun...)
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:34 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:32 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:30 am » She blinks. "What I just tried?"
chicgeek « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:29 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:28 am » Shun: Heh, get used to it. I'm apparently quite crazy. I'm talking to you after what you just tried aren't I?
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:28 am » (heh)
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:27 am » She blinks. "That... that makes absolutely no sense."
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:27 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:27 am » [Mei: A far cry from The Princess Bride, this.]
Demothesis « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:26 am » Shun: I thought it was rather straightforward.
Demothesis « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:26 am » Shun: Was I not clear? Your actions caused the death of my father. I see no reason to seek revenge.
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:26 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:25 am » Ok, at this her facade fails. "Wait, what?"
Demothesis « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:24 am » Shun: then you killed him as surely as though you had done it with your own hand. Do I deserve to seek vengeance on you as you claim to deserve on all dragon blooded? *he holds up a hand* Don't bother answering that, it doesn't matter. I have chosen not to seek revenge in any case.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:24 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:22 am » She looks at him quietly. "Yes."
Demothesis « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:21 am » Shun: Semantics. Did you create the thing that killed him?
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:21 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:20 am » "As I told you before, I didn't harm him in the slightest. He died naturally and they were going to burn his body."
Demothesis « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:20 am » Shun: You had not killed my father by your own hand, but those undead things were of your creation were they not?
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:19 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:19 am » Shun: My friends and I fought them and won. though we were hurt. We found, upon entering the village that you had invaded. And there you were, with my father's body over your shoulder.*holding Child's sight firmly*
chicgeek « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:18 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:17 am » Shun: I carried him to the village to be treated. Then, the very next day I was alerted that I was an "anethma" by the Wyld hunt that had been in the village.
Claire « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:17 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:17 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:16 am » Shun: then one day, many years later I gained what I have today. Barely two days after, my father limped out of the woods, bloodied and barely alive. He had been trying to help the forest god defend his lands against something and was hurt.
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:15 am » "I... see."
Demothesis « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:15 am » Shun: He was also one of the few people that defended me and my father to the village.
Demothesis « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:14 am » Shun: There was also an old man, a trader who would pass through every now and then. He was raising one of those friends. I called him Grampa Jan and he let me read the books in his wagon and taught me a little bit of how to fight for when the bigger kids tried to hurt me.
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:13 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:13 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:13 am » At this her eyes flash
Demothesis « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:13 am » Shun: Since I was the son of his, most of the village disliked me. To say the least. all but a few spurned any contact, hurling insults and ignoring me. All but a few. They would later become the only friends I have ever known.
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:12 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:11 am » She nods. "So Ebon grumbled"
Demothesis « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:11 am » Shun: It was from him I learned most of what I know of the occult.
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:11 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:11 am » Shun: I was born to a mother I never met and raised by my father. He was stern, harsh at times even, but he cared for me, just as he cared for the people of the village.
Demothesis « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:09 am » Shun: But he kept at it, because the immaculates were not living in the village and so were not always there to bully the gods into obeying. Someone has to watch over the people, even if they disliked him.
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:09 am » She frowns. "Go on."
Demothesis « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:08 am » Shun: My father was Masato Yamamura. He was a shaman, as our family had been for ages before the immaculates came to our village and converted everyone. Needless to say, he was not well liked for continuing to converse with the gods around the village.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:08 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:08 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:06 am » Shun:*slumps back in his chair a bit, looking a bit pale* Well, it wasn't poisoned tea. Bravo. *coldly stares her in the eyes* Now, I believe it was my turn to tell a story.
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:06 am » ChildOOC: I'm not going to poison your tea. All I've got is arsenic on me, which would work TERRIBLY.
Demothesis « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:05 am » retcon that... No bloody cough apparently
Claire « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:05 am » Eeeep...
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:04 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:04 am » Shun:*coughs suddenly, blood splattering his hand* Heh, wasn't the poisoned tea I was expecting. Bravo. *coldly stares her in the eyes* Now, I believe it was my turn to tell a story no?
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:04 am » [Westernesque music begins to play]
Claire « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:03 am » Pffff...
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:02 am » WeiOOC: *now also wearing a sombrero*
chicgeek « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:02 am » *A poncho mysteriously appears on Wei*
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:00 am » WeiOOC: ...I'm not entirely sure. I'm just waiting for noon to fight this guy...
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:59 am » [Mei: Where'd the tumbleweed come from?]
Demothesis « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:59 am » Shun:...I see.(spending one willpower to resist unnatural mental influence)
chicgeek « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:59 am » *snerk*
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:58 am » WeiOOC: *staring at the bishi dude, while a tumbleweed blows between them*
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:58 am » .
Claire « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:57 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:57 am » (Hey, I'm looking forward to Shun's turn)
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:54 am » (Wait, that's a good thing? [expression of comic dismay])
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:53 am » Err... Brb for a second.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:53 am » (Congratulations, Zobot-your villains aren't one diminsional bad guys. they're multifacted complex people. Which we still have to fight, even if we have stuff in common and and undertand each other a little. This isn't hack 'n slash monty haul, this is Story. Pat yourself on the back*
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:53 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:51 am » [Mei: !!!!!!!!!!!!]
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:50 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:50 am » "And with the Fivefold Snare, they will."
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:49 am » This is perhaps the first visable sign of emotion you've seen from her. "That is the say that Mask of Winters chose me. That is the day I decided that they had to pay. All of them."
Demothesis « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:49 am » Shun: Unsurprising.
Claire « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:48 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:47 am » "Do you know what happened to the two dragon blooded responsible for that, Shun? Their general gave them a dressing down. Because the Dragon Blooded are just too important to the Wyld hunt for any more substantive punishment."
chicgeek « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:47 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:47 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:47 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:45 am » "And then, because they couldn't have possibly not made things worse... they slit my throat. I hide the scar most days."
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:45 am » WeiOOC: Well, she likely didn't know... but still, it is worth only a little.
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:43 am » DMOOC: Child neglects to note that these particular Dragon blooded were in their own limit break, for what little it's worth
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:42 am » "Because they're the big damn heroes. Putting their lives on the line to keep *us* safe."
chicgeek « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:41 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:41 am » WeiOOC: ...And that's why preventing this kinda stuff is my motivation. *sigh* I've got a lot of work ahead of me...
Demothesis « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:41 am » Shun: *nods* I'm aware.
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:41 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:41 am » .
Claire « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:39 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:39 am » "They raped me, Shun. The first man raped me and no one did anything. The Dragon Blooded got to do what they wanted. Because they're "special"." She narrowed her eyes.
Demothesis « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:38 am » Shun: I'm not interrogating you. Tell me what you like. though your name gives away what happened well enough.
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:38 am » [Mei: Actually, that's kinda ambiguous. What happened?]
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:37 am » She rubs the rim of her mug of tea. "Do I need to go on?"
Demothesis « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:36 am » Shun:*meets glare steadily and nods* I see.
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:35 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:35 am » "I wasn't even their target. But they got drunk and celebrated that night, and one of them... I caught his eye."
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:35 am » [Mei: You were still lucky. The Hunt was in town the day I exalted.]
chicgeek « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:35 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:34 am » She scowled. "I watched those... brutes as they cut down a young lunar who didn't even know what was happening to him. Because he was different." She glares.
Demothesis « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:34 am » Shun:...
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:34 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:33 am » She nods. " "was". I lived there for two weeks before the Wyld Hunt game."
Demothesis « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:32 am » Shun: Ah, "was"...
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:32 am » She looked at Shun. "Eventually my parents let me go to study under a private tutor in town. I was going to learn to read. To write. I was going to learn to be a historian, Shun.
Demothesis « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:31 am » *even
Demothesis « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:31 am » Shun:*nods* Reading is a good skill you have. eve these days.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:29 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:29 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:29 am » "My fondest memories were of pulling some of the old books my grandparents left behind and trying to read some of them. I wasn't good at reading back then, but I wanted to learn."
Demothesis « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:28 am » Shun: oh?
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:28 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:27 am » She frowns. "...fine. I grew up in the scavenger lands, in a small town. I was a young girl learning agriculture from my parents. Early in the morning I'd get up and gather up eggs from the henhouse. I had a pet pig once." She bites her tongue, as if trying to avoid enjoing an old memory
Demothesis « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:26 am » Shun: I can tell you my whole story if you like. a fair exchange.*shrug*
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:25 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:25 am » Shun:*shrug* Maybe. Maybe you kill me. Maybe your friends kill me. Maybe we both walk away from this today.
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:23 am » Child frowns. "And then you kill me?"
chicgeek « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:23 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:22 am » (Nod. I figured...)
Demothesis « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:22 am » Shun: so, tell me a story Child. Why are you who you are, and do the things you do.
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:22 am » (Er...let's wait for Shun's thing to finish)
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:22 am » (Or wait for shun's thing to finish? ^_^)
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:21 am » (Join battle rolls?)
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:21 am » Wei: *smiles* I'm sure you did... shall we fight then?
Demothesis « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:21 am » Shun:*sits in his seat and meets the eye contact* Hmm, I suppose I'll have to explain why I'm doing this first. When I first got my new abilities it only took a couple of days for the wyld hunt to come knocking and declare me an anethma. No trial, no conversation, nothing. Just "hello, please die" Didn't much like it. So, I decided I'm not interested in doing things the same way. I want to know the people who I might be killing.*shrug*
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:21 am » "I did say I wanted to see if you could use that thing."
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:20 am » Ok... the man is actaully also standing ready. He nods. "Well? Come on, then."
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:20 am » Alright... so neither of them really know the other used a charm... unless he's got a way of seeing essence flows moreso than normal... but anyways, Wei will be ready after that
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:19 am » Let me check... no, it's not obvoius.
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:19 am » [Mei: Ah, young love...]
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:18 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:17 am » DuskOOC: Shun Yamaura if you get yourself killed or worse I will be very ticked off.
Claire « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:17 am » (Wei could roll to see if he recognizes it)
chicgeek « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:17 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:16 am » Meanwhile, Child has led Shun to go get some tea. "Alright... tell me. What is this about, boy?" She makes eye contact at Shun
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:16 am » (Is it obvious? I'm just wondering if Wei even knows he used it or not...)
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:15 am » Darn.
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:15 am » *nod* I figured as much...
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:15 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:14 am » That Wei wouldn't recognise, so I won't go into it.
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:14 am » The man is also using a charm...
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:13 am » heh
Claire « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:12 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:12 am » Wei: No problem... *Wei's activating the fivefold Bulwark Stance charm for this scene, using five personal and a wp*
chicgeek « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:11 am » (Hands out popcorn to the sudiance as we watch the combats)
Demothesis « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:11 am » Shun:*heads for the teahouse, ignoring Child's friends*
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:11 am » The swordsman nods. "Of course, if you give me the same..."
Demothesis « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:10 am » ok, just making sure. ^.^
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:10 am » Wei: *chuckles* Oh, I wasn't planning on trying to kill you either... But yes, first blood sounds good. Give me a moment to center myself?
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:10 am » That's applicable.
Demothesis « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:10 am » yes, I just finished reading up on it. and while it only refers to combat situations, if you'll allow, I'd like for the fact that he's deciding to talk to his enemy, on good faith alone, to be considered applicable
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:09 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:09 am » The bishi man laughs. "Hah! I suppose you could slay me and take all the weapons from my body... if you dare. I was just going to fight you to first blood.)
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:08 am » (Demo, please consult the main book, page 105.... your character is now under the effects of your limit break. He's not consciously aware that he's acting strangely, but his behavior is dictated by the guidelines listed under Foolhardy Contempt
chicgeek « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:08 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:07 am » (Oh yeah! The background)
Demothesis « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:07 am » he get's double limit points for his background
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:07 am » (So shun gains one point of limit)
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:07 am » (err...isn't that one?)
Demothesis « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:06 am » that's two points. more than enough for a limit break.
Demothesis « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:06 am » BBCode 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=2
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:05 am » Wei: *cocks his head at the rapier* ...and any chance I could win that thing?
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:05 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:05 am » Wei: *draws his own sword* So... what's the fight until?
Demothesis « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:04 am » ok
Claire « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:04 am » FuzzyOOC: Oooooh... shiny rapier...
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:04 am » (Ok, Shun roll a limit break)
Claire « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:04 am » (do it, Dusk!)
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:04 am » The Bishi man shrugs at Wei as he draws a moonsilver rapier. "Your guess is as good as mine. My dear friend just felt... drawn... here and started doing miracles. Who am I to deny her the chance to help people?"
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:03 am » (*nod* It seems right to me)
chicgeek « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:02 am » DuskOOC: Shun's doing social combat...that's it. I'm going to get in a duel or something to keep the cosmic balance, aren't I?
Demothesis « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:02 am » Shun:*nods* That will do fine. I'm sure you'll have a lovely time trying to sneak poison into my tea. *grin*
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:02 am » (I think that loosely fits the criteria for Shun's limit break as well... proving his bravery by striding up towards some old foes whom outnumber him? That seems to fit it, doesn't it?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:01 am » "Will that do?"
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:01 am » She smirks. "Hm... just a talk, then? Fine. You've proven your bravery. You and I can talk... over there, away from our... friends." She points over at a tea house. "
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:00 am » Child raises her hand, and Maimed snarls and shuts up.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:59 pm » At this Scar's eyes narrow and Maimed scowls. "Oh that is IT! You want a fight, boy? I'll-"
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:59 pm » Wei: Ahh, your dear friend? And you wouldn't happen to know what's going on with the whole prophetess buisness?
Demothesis « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:59 pm » Shun: I may even kill one*pointed look at Scars* of you.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:58 pm » Shun: Heh, you don't know me very well do you? Of course you don't. I know perfectly well you'd kill me if we fought right here and now, but you'd have to expend a lot of effort, maybe show off a thing or two to the bystanders. If I'm dead no one will track things back to my friends, but everyone will know just what you are. Now, shall we talk like semi-civilized folks?
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:57 pm » DuskOOC: False? she doesn't know Shun very well, does she?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:57 pm » The bishi man smirks. "Who do I work for? The Prophetess, of course! She's my dear friend and I am her bodyguard. One of them."
Claire « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:56 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:55 pm » Child's eyes narrow. Fighting here doesn't help either of our sides, Shun. Drop the false bravado.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:55 pm » Wei: *shrug* Rules for the fight, if any, why you want to challenge me, who that woman is that you work for... that sort of thing
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:54 pm » (Ok, we'll resolve Wei's thing very shortly) The bishi man leads Wei over to a currently unusued section of the docks, relatively abandoned part of the docks. He looks up at Wei. "Chat? What would you like to talk about, sir?"
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:54 pm » Wei: Well, that works for me, I suppose. Would you like to chat as we walk, or just go to the docks in silence?
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:54 pm » DuskOOC: *rolls up her sleeves* That's it.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:53 pm » Shun: Oh yes. Here.*completely honest* And I wouldn't know. Never met her.*smiles* But that's something we can discuss later no?
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:53 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:52 pm » Ok, Shun... for a brief moment you see a flash of surprise in Child's eyes. If she was expecting something, it WASN'T that. But then it's gone and her mask of confidence is back. "A fight? Here? Oh Shun, you are such a kidder! So, tell me... how is your poor mother now? Missing both her men, isn't she?"
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:51 pm » (Yeah... I was surprised too)
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:51 pm » (Wow... phew.)
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:50 pm » back
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:49 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:49 pm » (Wow... dang.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:49 pm » (I'd say I set you up for this, but honestly I was just trying to give you something to do)
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:49 pm » Wei: *continues to fail to accumulate limit* 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=1
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:49 pm » DuskOOC: *Rolls eyes* Boys...
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:48 pm » (Nod. He did just challenge me to single combat)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:48 pm » Actually, Wei... I believe you may have just hit Limit Break... you have foolhardy contempt as your virtue flaw, do you not?
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:48 pm » [Mei: Eep.]
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:48 pm » DuskOOC: Yup.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:48 pm » ShunOOC: I am soooo going to get frying pan'd when I get back
Demothesis « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:47 pm » Shun:*walks up to the group of abyssals* Hello there. Child Violated and Bloodlet by the Corrupt Nobility, I believe we need to have words. Would you prefer it over tea or while we fight? *grins*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:47 pm » The bishi man nods to Wei. "Oh, magnificent! A duel on the docks themselves! A naval conflict! Perfect! Come, let us battle there!"
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:47 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:46 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:45 pm » Accused blinks. "Wait, wh-oh terrifying undead monsters of the underworld I do believe you're right I must be going...."
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:45 pm » Wei: Can I at least convince you to take it somewhere less... crowded? I've heard the docks are good for fighting...
Demothesis « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:45 pm » Shun:*cocks an eyebrow and wispers to Accused* I believe now is the time for you to get back to the group.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:44 pm » (Yes, Shun... in fact, you recognise Scars and Child, although they're both dressed as "normally" as possible... traveling with them is also Maimed, who is currently missing an axe-hand and just sporting a stump, as well as a young black haired man traveling with them."
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:44 pm » Wei: *sighs* ...Let me guess, I probably dont' have a choice, do I?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:43 pm » The bishi man tosses his hair. "What, these old things? They're all souvenirs. Not my first choice of weapons, but all quite fun to use. I take them from the men, and women, that I've defeated." He smirks as two of the women nearby wrap their arms around his shoulders. "Mmm... indulge me, swordsman... care to prove to me if you can use it?"
Demothesis « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:42 pm » how many? All of them?
Claire « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:42 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:41 pm » (uh oh, Run, Forrest! Run!)
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:41 pm » !!
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:40 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:40 pm » Meanwhile, Shun just BARELY manages to see a rather decently disguised group of abyssals walking towards Accused and himself.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:39 pm » Wei: *chuckles again* I've got a feeling you're right... though I dont' quite recall the name off the top of the head. Seems like you've got some fancy swords yourself, sir...
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:39 pm » Ok... Wei, you can continue your conversation while this is going on.
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:39 pm » brb, bio break
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:39 pm » [Mei: Is Wei in the situation I THINK he's in?]
Demothesis « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:39 pm » marginally better than the first...
Demothesis « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:38 pm » BBCode 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=5
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:38 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:38 pm » right
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:37 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:36 pm » Meanwhile... Shun, make one more alertness + perception check.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:35 pm » The man puts his hands on his hips. "I think, little boy, you've got a sword made of Oricalcum." He chuckles. "I'm surprised you can even lift it. Whose old grave did you pluck that from, lad? It's quite a find."
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:34 pm » Wei: *chuckles* Do you know what I've got? Because I've got a fair idea, but it's always fun to hear other people guess...
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:34 pm » DuskOOC: I thought we'd let Fuzzy choose...*innocent grin*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:33 pm » The man turns. "Hm? Oh... a fellow swordsman comes my way? How... amusing." He looks at Wei's blade. "Hm... is that... do you know what you have there?"
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:33 pm » WeiOOC: It depends on who you've got me wrestling... and wearing what?
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:33 pm » [Mei: [eeeeevil grin]]
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:32 pm » DuskOOC: Mei, our fortune is made. That'll be much more lucrative than wrestling!
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:32 pm » heh
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:31 pm » [Mei: That reminds me... we do still need to have you sword-dance sometime.]
Demothesis « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:30 pm » ShunOOC:*grumbles*
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:30 pm » Wei: *dressed up in his armor again, with his own sword* ...It isn't often you see someone with an interest in both weaponry and fashion, is it?
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:29 pm » DuskOOC: Oh, poor baby. Not. Now, let's look at these silks....
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:29 pm » DMOOC: That's... that's actually somewhat of what I based the character off of, shun
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:28 pm » Wei: Huh... Well, that's interesting
Demothesis « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:28 pm » ShunOOC: Noooooo! *@mei* he's like every anime bishi cliche put together
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:27 pm » ? Fawning over someone is a good way to get close to them.]
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:27 pm » [Mei: What
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:27 pm » DuskOOC: You know I'm dragging you out clothes shopping later, right?
Claire « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:27 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:26 pm » hehe
Demothesis « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:26 pm » ShumOOC: I shall now pretend to vomit at this sickening scene.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:25 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:25 pm » Ok... the man is tall, with almost waist-length brown hair. He's ridiculously gorgeous, clad in fine silk and adorned with jewelry. Oddly enough, eh's got several swords of varying sides strapped to his backs, as several women fawn over him, and he discusses snippits of fashion advice with the ladies around him
Demothesis « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:21 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:21 pm » Wei: *will wander over, and see if he can get a closer look at the man*
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:21 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:20 pm » DuskOOC: Grrrr....
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:20 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:18 pm » Wei is between bouts right now
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:18 pm » Buying some silks, surrounded by several young ladies in various states of dress, is one of the outlandish men who was with the Awakened Prophetess.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:18 pm » Is Wei currently fighting, or inbetween bouts?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:17 pm » Ok... that's actually enough. You actaully see a man you've seen before shopping in the crowds.
Claire « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:17 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:15 pm » (Welcome back, Jane! Catch back up while I work on things.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:14 pm » (As opposed to improperly? Okay!)
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:14 pm » Wei:1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=4, 1d10=7
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:14 pm » {'m properly back!}
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:14 pm » ah
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:13 pm » Sorry... Awareness + Perception
Demothesis « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:13 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:12 pm » ah yes. I rember that kind of roll
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:12 pm » Although for a different reason
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:11 pm » In any event... Wei, you need to make an intelligence + perception check as well..
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:10 pm » (He is disguised, yes. There was a roll involved)
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:10 pm » (don't think we rolled for it though)
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:09 pm » (yep)
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:09 pm » (At least Deka disguised Thief, right? I know we talked about it)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:09 pm » AccusedOOC: Generally I just sort of assume they mean me.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:08 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:07 pm » Shun:*walking down the street, blissfully unaware that he should be aware of something*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:07 pm » DuskOOC: Well, if you're out shooping and call out, "Hey, Thief! "peopel misunderstand...."
Demothesis « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:07 pm » double drat
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:07 pm » Accused: *Observing some passing ladies!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:07 pm » 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=2
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:06 pm » Baoshi had dubbed him Hinshin, right?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:05 pm » Good point. One second. Let me check his character sheet
Demothesis « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:05 pm » well poop. What about Accused? Assuming he's there currently
Claire « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:05 pm » Eep.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:05 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:05 pm » Ok, Shun doesn't notice anything...
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:05 pm » 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=7
Claire « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:04 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:04 pm » hearing*
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:04 pm » DekaOOC: It is very weird hearting about my half sister and all
Demothesis « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:03 pm » BBCode 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=1 <-mildly observant today.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:03 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:02 pm » Ok... Shun, you need to make a perception + awareness check.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:01 pm » [Mei: Running away is... let's just say it's a skill that our group's honed.]
Demothesis « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:00 pm » Shun: Pass, got enough to do already.*starts walking*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:00 pm » A Delzahn youth smirks. "Nah, man... I'm talking about racing, man. You look like a runner."
Demothesis « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:59 pm » Shun:*rolls eyes a bit* As opposed to the fake kind?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:58 pm » What do you do?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:58 pm » Someone in an alley has just offered you a chance to make some REAL money.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:58 pm » Shun:*annoyed at the lack of instant success*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:58 pm » Off a bit in the distance, Wei is busy locked in a struggle of muscles and dexterity. YOu've just had a conversation of astonishing relevance we won't get back into.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:57 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:57 pm » You are now Shun. Standing out at the docks with Accused.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:57 pm » Dusk: *smiles* As am I.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:57 pm » And.... BAM!
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:56 pm » "My name? How kind of you to ask, miss... It is Lucimu.... I'm from the north, not that you could tell from this tan..."
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:55 pm » Deka: *is very thoughtfuil now*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:55 pm » Dusk: What is your name, Mother? *respectful*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:55 pm » "Tall, like her mother... fair of face, dark of hair... she dressed like the Delzahn, but she wasn't one of them... but she had her father's eyes..." She looks at Dusk. "No. Hadiyyah was never more than mortal. I don't think..."
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:54 pm » ?
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:53 pm » Dusk: Mother(honorary form of address for an old woman), was Haddiyah also SunChosen/
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:53 pm » Deka: *mouths hte name, making sure to rmemeber it*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:52 pm » The woman nods. "Ah yes... Hadiyyah is special... she's the only daughter of Hesperia, the woman who was chosen by the sun many years ago in this city."
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:51 pm » Deka: *nods*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:51 pm » Dusk: But please...you mentioned that she was taken by immaculates because of what she was. Please, will you tell us?
Demothesis « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:50 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:50 pm » Dusk: *pats her hand*I don't know, but we'll do what we can.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:50 pm » The woman nods. "But... I don't understand. Why would the Prophetess's followers take Hadiyyah away from us?"
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:49 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:48 pm » "Ari was SO upset... he's been visiting his little girl for so many years now... he came and she wasn't here, he threw up such a fuss!"
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:48 pm » Dusk: How would we recognize her? Does she speak languages as well as you?
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:48 pm » Deka: Do you kow where they took her
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:47 pm » The woman nods. "Oh! Oh yes... Hadiyyah was taken while preparing for the festival of Awakening this year.... she was going to be the Prophetess, you know. First time someone other than a Delzahn lass has done it."
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:46 pm » Deka: *gives out a supressed sigh* She was taken by some men remember?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:44 pm » She shakes her head. "Oh, but I do ramble so... what day is it? Has Hadiyyah come home from Market yet?"
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:44 pm » Deka: Who... Who was her mother?
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:43 pm » {gtg - dinner}
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:43 pm » Mei: <Oh, that makes sense then.>
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:43 pm » Dusk: We'll help. But if we're to find and rescure Ari and Hadiyyah, anything you can tell us will help.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:43 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:43 pm » The old lady smirks. "<Youngster, thinking these old bones haven't seen things. Hadiyyah's mother taught me this tongue, young lady.>"
Demothesis « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:43 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:42 pm » Mei: [O.o] <How in the hey do you know Old Realm? It's a dead language.>
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:42 pm » Dusk: *squeezes Deka's arm briefly, reassuringly*
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:41 pm » Deka: *whispers* Ari is my father too
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:40 pm » "Ari? Yes... that was the father's name. The lucky boy who Hadiyyah's mother took home with her that day... ah, poor thing. It wasn't her fault she was an Anathema. Hunted down while pregnant..." She tches. "What is this world coming to."
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:39 pm » The womans' eyes gleam at Mei. "<Oh, no no no, dearie... you're quite wrong.>"
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:39 pm » Dusk:Ma'am, was her father...Ari?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:38 pm » The woman waddles over to an old table and sits down at a chair, in a process that can only be described as labored.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:38 pm » Mei: [muttering in Old Realm] <Greeeeat. Another Exalted...>
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:37 pm » "Of all the orphans I've taken care of, Hadiyyah was the only one whose parent ever came to find her. THe dear girl was... well, she was a miracle. Everything she did seemed to go well. Everyone she met liked her. No hurt that she touched didn't heal. It was almost as if she had some sort of special power... Hadiyyah was a godsend, and she could have had a bright future doing anything. But she wanted to stay here, and help me... such a sweet child."
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:36 pm » Deka: Maybe we should talk this over some tea?
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:35 pm » [Mei: Uh-oh.]
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:35 pm » Dusk: Which is? *looks sympathetic*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:35 pm » The woman sighs. "Because of what she is, child." She sighs.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:34 pm » Dusk: The same bunch took of of us, but he managed to give us a hint to come here. Ma'am, can you tell me why they may have taken her?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:34 pm » The woman nods. "I suspected, dears. But they had blades and bludgeons. And it's just Hadiyyah and me here, to watch the kids. I told the guard, but what else could we do?"
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:33 pm » (hee)
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:33 pm » Deka: *nods*
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:32 pm » [Mei: Jinx!]
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:32 pm » Mei: Um... I hate to tell you this... but you might have been visited by fakes.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:32 pm » Dusk: *grim* I can tell you this....they were fake Immaculates.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:32 pm » .
Claire « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:32 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:31 pm » An elderly woman looks over at the three of you? "My, so many people interested in that girl... well, you're a bit too late, I'm afraid. Hadiyyah hasn't been here since the immaculates took her."
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:31 pm » Dusk: Ma'am? We're not here to hurt anyone.....we wouldn't dream of hurting the kids. But may we talk?
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:31 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:30 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:30 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:29 pm » Deka: Excuse us Miss. But we were looking for Hadiyyah. Ari sent us
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:28 pm » An elderly old woman descends down the stairs, one hand on a wall. The stairs complain loudly as she descends, as she speaks in Riverspeak. "Whose there? What is it... is it thursday already?"
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:28 pm » Deka: *will wait for the person to come down*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:27 pm » Female. And creeky.
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:26 pm » was voice male or female?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:25 pm » There's the sound of footsteps down some stairs... slowly, awkwardly, clumsily.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:25 pm » "What are you kids getting up to down there?!? Settle down or I'll tan all your hides!"
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:25 pm » The ringleader of the brats scowls. "You're just here to take more of us! I'll-"
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:25 pm » One of the girls starts crying. "Whaa! Bad man took Hadiyyah!"
Claire « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:24 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:24 pm » nvm back
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:24 pm » hold on
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:24 pm » Deka: *flametongue* Well see my dad got captured by some bad men and he said to find Hadiyyah for some help.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:23 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:23 pm » Mei: [@Deka] OK, you're on. You explain the whole business with your dad. I'll translate.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:22 pm » Mei: I'm actually here to translate. She [gestures at Deka] is the reason we're here. You see...
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:22 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:21 pm » Ok... the kids seem to be a bit more at ease. Even the ringleader, though he doesn't seem to be letting you in, scowls and scoffs. "Whadda want?"
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:21 pm » heh good
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:20 pm » 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=1 < Mei: [persuasive!]
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:19 pm » Ok, let's go with Charisma
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:19 pm » Manip, or charisma?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:18 pm » Ok, Mei, make a presence plus... hmm... well, I WANT to say manipulation.... you are trying to get him to calm down.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:18 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:17 pm » Mei: We have not taken anyone. [simultaneous-translating for the benefit of her companions]
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:16 pm » At the mention of that name, one of the girls sniffles and the boy in charge takes a step forward. "You guys took Hadiyyah! Leave us alone!"
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:16 pm » Dusk: *keeps an eye on the door, in case anyone else comes by*
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:16 pm » Deka: *takes in the scenary*
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:15 pm » Mei: My apologies for disturbing you. We are looking for someone named Hadiyyah— "her old man" sends his greetings.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:15 pm » The ringleader of this tiny gang points at Mei. "Go 'way or we'll make you cry!"
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:14 pm » And yes, sorry. Dusk doesn't get a word of this, sorry.
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:14 pm » Deka: *whispers to Dusk* Ok not what I thought
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:14 pm » (Initiate music)
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:14 pm » Well, Dusk doesn't understand a word, remember....
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:13 pm » One of the biggest and brattiest of the kids, clad in a pot helmet and holding a chair leg, scowls at Mei. "Go 'way!"
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:13 pm » DuskOOC: A fryong pan? I have levels in that.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:13 pm » Mei: Is that any way to treat visitors?
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:13 pm » oh ok
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:13 pm » It is dex+dodge=essense score divided by 2 round up and that is the number they have to beat
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:13 pm » Mei sidesteps it.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:13 pm » This isn't a combat situation, so I'd rule you do, since the baseball wouldn't really have done any damage anyway
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:12 pm » And for the reference, you DO roll dodge, just very, VERY rarely.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:12 pm » Dex+Dodge, isn't it?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:12 pm » Inside the building, standing in a shadowed room, with several candles smoking, as if they had just recently been extinguished, there stand... kids. A throng of them. Wearing pots and pans on their heads, like some bizarre assortment of helmets, various ones of them carrying toys that could be utilized as makeshift bludgeoning devices, one of them carrying a flying pan.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:12 pm » ?
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:12 pm » you don't roll dodge
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:11 pm » 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=1 + 1 success < Mei: [very dodgy]
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:11 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:10 pm » Mei: [DODGE] -spending 2 motes on the second Dodge excellency.-
Claire « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:10 pm » (baseball mafia!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:10 pm » Since she's the first person to go through...
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:10 pm » a ball, the size of a man's fist and made of stitched leathers, goes flying at Mei!
Claire « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:10 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:09 pm » Ok... as you enter the door, suddenly....
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:09 pm » (really I don't think we need to make a dramatic entrance, jsut stroll in)
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:09 pm » )
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:09 pm » (...I guess so.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:09 pm » (Mei, Dusk,a nd Deka0that order sound okay?)
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:08 pm » Mei: [charging at the door!]
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:08 pm » Deka: *follows*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:08 pm » Dusk: Go.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:08 pm » Mei: [whispering] OK. Let's do this. 1— 2— 3—
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:07 pm » Mei: [whispering to Don Paolo] Get ready for trouble.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:07 pm » Dusk: Well, let's satisfy their curiosity, shall we?
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:07 pm » Deka: Bet they are wondering what we are doing ehre
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:07 pm » Deka: I say they probably know we are here so no point in that
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:07 pm » Dusk: Both? Let's all go in together, and I'll have my hands on my weapons, just in case. Deka? Since we can't sneak in...that sound okay?
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:05 pm » Mei: [whispers back] Should I just yell 'hello', then? Or send the hawk round the back?
Demothesis « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:05 pm » (dun dun dun)
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:05 pm » Dusk: *whispers to Mei*hushed breathing on the otehr side...
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:04 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:04 pm » and I am not so semi afk now
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:04 pm » Dusk and Deka can both hear hushed breathing on the other end.
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:04 pm » heh I think Dusk and Deka passes muster here
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:03 pm » BBCode 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=5
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:03 pm » 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=5 < Mei: OK
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:03 pm » wow...... 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=7
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:03 pm » ok
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:02 pm » It's at this moment I'd also like the three of you to make awareness + perception checks.
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:02 pm » Deka: *nods* Makes me wonder about my father
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:02 pm » Mei: Yeah.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:02 pm » Dusk: Oh?
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:02 pm » Mei: I have a very good guess as to the nature of this place.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:01 pm » The three of you stand outside it, with the front door slightly ajar. All that's visable on the otherside is darkness. What do you do?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:01 pm » The Giggling Lass is a large, dilipadated 2 story structure. It is an oddity in the city in that the building is made of wood, rather than stone or that odd glass you've seen all over. The building's clearly seen better days, and if it's a bar, it's one that doesn't seem very well funished as one.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:00 pm » Eventually, you discover that it's in fact located in the new city, and after a few hours of inquiring and searching, you manage to find it...
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:59 pm » Deka: I think your assessment about the palce is correct
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:59 pm » ok... all three off you ask around, looking for things. Between the three of you, it goes quickly. Although you get some weird looks when you keep asking about "The Giggling Lass"...
Claire « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:58 pm » Hi, Demo!
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:58 pm » Hi Demo!
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:58 pm » Hi, Demo!
Demothesis « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:58 pm » (hey all)
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:58 pm » dang it, I forget I have that too! Well, next time.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:57 pm » BBCode 1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=4
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:57 pm » so 6 total?....
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:57 pm » 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=10
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:57 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:57 pm » so 4 personal mots
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:57 pm » I am using the investigation excellency to add two succeses
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:56 pm » Deka: That is a good plan actually
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:56 pm » 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=4 < Mei: [reasonably findy!]
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:56 pm » Dusk: Let's stop somewhere for tea or a snack and ask. And I guess we keep asking until we find it. Anybody got another idea?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:55 pm » That's fine....
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:55 pm » ok, hold on on my roll for that
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:55 pm » Dusk: Okay...the Giggling Lass-has to be a bar. Or a brothel. But let's not ask the bartender here. If someone does come here, and wants to know where we are, they won';t have anything to tell them.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:55 pm » You might know a location, but you need to FIND that location in the city itself. And the city is HUGE.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:55 pm » Alright. The group that's going to follow up on the clue of Ari's, you need to make Investigation + Wits checks
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:53 pm » Dusk: Well, Fuzzy-I trust your judgement. If you need to take Desus with you, for some reason. Desus, have fun with Fuzzy!
Claire « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:53 pm » Teal: *yay Desus!*
Claire « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:53 pm » Fuzzy: *hugs Desus*
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:52 pm » Mei: [checks that Don Paolo's safe in the bracer]
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:52 pm » Desus: *Will play with Uzzy and his imaginary friend Teal!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:52 pm » Desus: Yesh, Mommie.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:51 pm » Dusk: Desus, you stay here and mind Fuzzy, okay? And if she has to leabve, you wait for one of us to come back. *pats*
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:51 pm » WeiOOC: ...I dont' understand a word of this weird language...
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:51 pm » Desus: Kwar! *Nuzzling Uzzy's legs*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:50 pm » Dusk: Desus can stay with Fuzzy.
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:50 pm » Deka does
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:50 pm » (Not I)
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:49 pm » (Okay, who else speaks Flametongue?)
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:49 pm » Mei: <Saaaame here.>
Claire « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:49 pm » Fuzzy: I only want someone to stay if I'm going to have to be at the inn all day AND into the evening and stuff.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:49 pm » Dusk: Mei, I'm glad you speak Flametongue.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:48 pm » Well, unless Fuzzy wants Dusk to stay with her, she'll go with the others.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:47 pm » Thus sayeth the pattern spiders! *Ominious reverb!*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:46 pm » Okay-Fuzzy? Should one of us stay with you?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:46 pm » It's somewhat irrevalent. Baoshi would go, but he's suddenly overcome by a sudden severe case of Birthdayitis and has to be quarentined to his bed.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:46 pm » Go? I think?
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:46 pm » Tink was going I beleive
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:46 pm » I think pretty much everybody else is going after the clue... including tinker
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:46 pm » Okay...since Tinker isn't here...hmm....does anyone know if he'd play to stay or go?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:45 pm » Alright. Well, we'll handle the whole group pursuing the clue first. Who is going along with Deka? I know Fuzzy's staying at the Inn and Wei's going off to work, but...
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:45 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:44 pm » yes she is
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:44 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:44 pm » [23:25] Zobot: Over the whole month? Yes. [23:25] insanityluc: Baoshi meets aris eyes, raising an eyebrow- seeking his input... [23:26] Zobot: Ari looks around, quietly. "Hey, old "trading buddy"... tell my kid back home when you see her that this was her old man's fault for his own stupid actions, ok?" [23:29] insanityluc: "...alright, Ari. Im heading out there anyhow... I'll pass it on." he hates to do this, but the loss of life... damn. *Damn*. [23:29] Zobot: Ari: And hey... tell her I'll see her soon. This is just a bit of a misunderstanding, ok? Nothing I haven't gotten out of before. [23:30] Zobot: He starts to walk off with two men wearing immaculate robes... rather smudged, badly sewn immaculate robes, but most poeple don't look too closely. [23:31] Zobot: "Oh, and if you go visit The Giggling Lass, give Hadiyyah a hello fer her old man, ok?"
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:44 pm » Okay, I'm sure that Deka wants to follow the clue, right?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:44 pm » 23:17] Zobot: You feel a knife pressed against Baoshi's back, as Ari jerks up. There's a voice that speaks in a hushed tone, just BARELY loud enough for you guys to both hear. "We have agents stationed all throughout the crowds, disguised as Immaculates. Ari Goldtouched, you will come with us now or we will start killing people." [23:17] Zobot: The color starts to drain out of Ari's face [23:19] insanityluc: Baoshi goes very calm. And quiet. [23:19] insanityluc: (1 sec) [23:19] Zobot: (That's fine) [23:22] insanityluc: Baoshi is going to do a silent, instant duration 'Wise Choice'- is it wiser for him to let Ari be taken, or to try and get him away. (assuming 'letting a bunch of people die', isn't wise) [23:22] insanityluc: 3 periphrial, 3 personal. [23:23] Zobot: Er... um... the choice that would result in the least loss of life would be to let Ari be taken. [23:25] insanityluc: The least loss of life over the whole month, since thats the duration the wise choice looks at?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:44 pm » In response to what Ari's clue was...
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:43 pm » Mei: [eating bacon!]
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:43 pm » Demo had Shun ask him to come along and the two of them had a...talk
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:43 pm » I'm following, I think.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:43 pm » Accused is in fact hanging out wiht Shun
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:43 pm » What does Accused want to do? Is he hanging with us today?
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:42 pm » So, who's staying with Fuzzy, and who;'s following the clue Ari gave us? And, thanks, Zobot.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:42 pm » I can repost Ari's clue if you wish it
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:41 pm » Some of us were going to follow Ari's clue-which I've forgotten by now...and one or two were going to stay at the inn, and see if a message came.
Claire « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:40 pm » Fuzzy's staying at home...
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:40 pm » Yeah, I got the shun bit. Actually, he and I did some stuff that will come into play later
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:40 pm » Unless we sent word that we needed him.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:39 pm » I think we'd decided that Wei was going to go back to work, and try and keep his rep as One Ton Wei...
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:39 pm » We;'d just dealt with the Green Ninja.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:39 pm » let's see...shun was going to the doccks, to keep an eye out for arriving Abysals.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:39 pm » Ok
chicgeek « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:38 pm » We didn';t plan very long.
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:38 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:35 pm » Sounds good to me
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:35 pm » Now, I cut out a bit early last night and you guys got to plan and scheme, so I'm going to let you guys tell me exactly what each of you is planning on doing now that it's a brand new day

_________________
"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!" -Marvin the Martian

Spam Poison. I think.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted Quest Logs X
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:21 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2656
Quote:

Demothesis « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:20 am » yes please. ^.^
chicgeek « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:20 am » That would be wonderful. Thank you, Claire.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:20 am » sure.
Claire « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:19 am » Want me to get it?
Claire « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:18 am » I do.
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:18 am » I have most of the log. Up from where Saffron is called YoSaffBridge.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:18 am » Um, I probably do- anyone else?
Claire « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:17 am » Claire: *Master!*
chicgeek « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:17 am » Yeah, I was thinking that too, Demo.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:16 am » Seriously, does anyone have the logs? I've refreshed too much...and nthis was a cool session.
Demothesis « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:16 am » Writer: is it bad that I actually kind of suspected that would happen? Child is, after all, a lot like a very traumatized and angry Dusk to my view.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:15 am » Eta: *wiggly snuggles*
chicgeek « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:15 am » Dusk: Likes she wants to kill him and sleep with him. Miss Thang better keep her distance, is all I can say.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:15 am » Baoshi: I should remind you both that the Fae is likely sincerely giddy to have hsi rival back, and Child has the chances of a snowball thrown at satans *head*. I understand how you feel though... *would probably have some issue of his own if Nellus was pursued by someone*
chicgeek « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:14 am » Dusk: Me, neither. Did you see how the gm described Child looking at Shun?
Claire « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:14 am » Claire: Eep! Yes, Master! *puts lilDemo down and picks up Master for hugs*
Claire « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:13 am » Fuzzy: I don't want to share... is that bad of me?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:13 am » Eta: *looks up* Huuugs?
Claire « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:13 am » Claire: But fluffles!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:12 am » Baoshi: Uugh.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:12 am » Jan: ...*smiles idly*
Demothesis « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:11 am » lilDemo:*not amused* Stop that Cwaire
Claire « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:10 am » Fuzzy: *practices pouting for when she meets the Raksha*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:10 am » Jan: Oh, well... things get complicated. I;ve seen it go funny ways- used to have these two mecenary friends, at each others throats most hours of th' day...
Claire « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:10 am » Claire: *amused!*
Claire « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:10 am » Claire: *fuzzles lilDemo's hair*
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:09 am » Mei: [griiiins] And the other 30%?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:09 am » Jan: Usualy. Say... 70% of the time.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:08 am » Anybody get the logs?
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:08 am » Mei: Usually?
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:08 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:08 am » Baoshi: ....*covers his ears* Oh sweet gods of paperwork I don;t wanna know!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:07 am » Jan: Sure. a Rival. Capital 'R'. It's a... thing for some people. It;s not really sexual... uuuususaly.
Demothesis « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:07 am » lilDemo: it is a wong and annowing stowy.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:06 am » can you just see Wei introducing Fuzzy and saffron? "Hey, Fuzzy, meet an od enemy from my first incarnation! Oh, and he's been looking forward to a fight all this time.'
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:05 am » Eta: ...*blink blink?* ...buh?
Claire « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:05 am » Claire: Master, look! Demo is your size now! *shows him lilDemo*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:04 am » Eta: *clings to Claires leg*
chicgeek « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:04 am » A toddler who likes to fight? Sure he is, Claire!
Demothesis « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:04 am » lilDemo:... cwaiwe, put me down.
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:03 am » err Mei I mean
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:03 am » Sine there is a good chance jane could help her
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:03 am » Deka will share her plan the next time we play
Claire « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:03 am » Claire: *picks up lilDemo* I'm not sure your toddler-like enough for me to know how to deal with you.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:03 am » Baoshi: Yes, yes... I;m sure I'll think of something.
Claire « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:02 am » In-game Teal: *has a cookie*
chicgeek « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:02 am » Well, goodnight, hawk. Keep in mind, we'd all help, okay?
Demothesis « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:02 am » Shun: The horror? Why is this supposed to be worse? And I'm sure you'll manage, inspector Tao.*grin*
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:02 am » Jane: Hmmm. To go, or to stay?
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:02 am » I am thinking up one crazy plan for Deka to do but for now, I should get going
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:01 am » In Game Rando: So little... but she;ll need more food still... and she doesn;t like leaving my hand...
chicgeek « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:01 am » dang it, I need to have Dusk use a frying pan in game at least once, on somebody. :)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:01 am » Baoshi: *siiigh* And now I;m going to have to try an outdo you...
Demothesis « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:01 am » lilDemo will insist on coming, but if anyone can prevent it. do so. He needs his nap. ^.^
Claire « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:01 am » In-game Teal: Peep?
chicgeek « Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:00 am » Dusk: I have something worse in mind. If you're going to get in that kind ofgirl trouble, I'm going to go ahead and marry you allready. *glares*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:59 pm » If anyone wants this or that character to stay behind, they will. Rando may or may not go- Rad will probably insist on going, depending on what the needs be.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:59 pm » Wei: ...I'm gonna have to go through a rocky training sequence for this thing, probably... If only because I want to pick up at least one charm before the fight itself...
Demothesis « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:59 pm » I think Shun will be honestly surprised by everyone's reactions. He'll expect a lot more lecturing. and frying pans to the face
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:58 pm » back, looks like I missed
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:58 pm » Grandpa jan: The thing with the hot pepper oil... that one time I punched the magistrate...
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:58 pm » Hey, Tinker-is anyone staying behind on the pier this time, or are we all going?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:56 pm » Grandpa Jan: I;ve done dumber, in my time... fr worse reasons. No regreee... well, no, that one time in the west... heh. yeah, regrets there... or in Ben Seian? Wooboy.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:56 pm » Shun: Heh. ok, so I managed to do something right apparently. And I declare myself winner. :P
Claire « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:55 pm » Fuzzy: My day's not been that weird.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:55 pm » Dusk: And you already got stung for your trouble.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:55 pm » Wei: ...Yeah, I think we're all gonna have a "who's day was weirdest" Contest when we meet back up
Demothesis « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:55 pm » Shun: Er, for running off and poking a hornet's nest by myself? The whole lot of them were there originally...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:54 pm » Grandpa Jan: Tch. See? Your friends- your family cares for you Shun... *calmly lifts up a fist to bap him on the head* However, I think I owe your old dad that one.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:54 pm » Dusk: Now, HER< I'd bap.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:53 pm » Baoshi: That was magnificent! Mind, you;re in SO Much trouble now, but thats all blamable on the heredic curse and everything and you got *through!*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:53 pm » Dusk: Why would I bap you?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:53 pm » Baoshi: ...Actualy? *hugs shn tightly* I am SO proud of you.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:53 pm » heh, I'm looking forward to seeing what Fuzzy's been up to when we meet next week.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:53 pm » Feel better...
Demothesis « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:53 pm » Shun: So... and frying pan bappings I'd prefer to get out of the way now...
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:51 pm » Night, Z!
Demothesis « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:50 pm » oh wow. call it here man. sleep well.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:50 pm » Mei: What the hey. You need it. [adds a few more coins]
Claire « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:50 pm » Goodnight, Zobot.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:50 pm » Fell better soon.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:50 pm » (Aww, sorry z... Have a good night, though)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:50 pm » Sorry... good night, everyone.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:50 pm » Baoshi: ...*smiles* I was adopte very young, Madame... thank you for taking care of these children. *bows, and also adds a few coins*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:49 pm » Oh, no! Sure, zobot.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:49 pm » [sorry to hear you're feeling bad, Z.]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:49 pm » (ah! Sure, Z. )
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:49 pm » Dusk: Well, this has been enlightening. Thank you. *She hands her a few coins* Please, accept this to put towards the children's care. *Looks to the others, to see if they have anything else to ask*
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:49 pm » Er, go right ahead.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:49 pm » (...guys? Would anyone mind if I called it here? I'm feeling really really terrible and I just vomited...."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:47 pm » "...I see." baoshi smiles, seeming to have settled something in his head. "I am sure I cannot blame him. She sounds like an amazing girl."
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:47 pm » Deak: *deep in thought again* (brb)
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:46 pm » ('mback!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:45 pm » The matron chuckles. "Oh yes... he was quite smitten with our Haddiyah! Visited her several times before his father forbid it. I really think he used this whole ceremony just to see her once more."
Demothesis « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:44 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:44 pm » "...and the Tri Khan, or his son, has re-picked this new girl? Or...?"
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:43 pm » THe Matron shakes her head. "No, dearie. They picked her this year. It's a different girl each year."
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:42 pm » Deka: And they picked her every year? Must be nice
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:41 pm » The matron nods. "Every year, as tredition demands it, the Tri-Khan's son, or the Tri-Khan himself, if he is sonless, chooses her. He must lower himself to come to her home personally and ask her to take on the role."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:40 pm » Baoshi chuckles. "Hah! My Grandfather always told me that... what do you think? 8holds up one of his arms for her to inspect."
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:40 pm » Dusk: Who chooses the girl who plays the prophetess?
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:39 pm » *shadows)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:39 pm » The woman nods. "Haddiyah? She is tall... taller tahn any of you, and her skin is bronze, like those of the Delzahn. She has her father's green eyes, and her mothers voice. She's thin, like a reed, and needs to eat more." At this the woman clicks her tongue.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:39 pm » (I thought Chioscuro meant ....candlelight and shaows? Something like that)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:38 pm » ((...wait. is thi city named after a style of portrature depicting a figure resting on one leg over another?))
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:36 pm » Baoshi: ...can you tell us a little more about the girl who was... taken? Its very likely we will be trying to go after her.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:36 pm » She shakes her head. "I have heard ntohing of any formal temple, miss... in Chiascuro, men and women keep shrines to the gods they vernerate in their homes, an' pray when they can. Perhaps once there were temples, long ago, but the city is in ruins. now."
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:36 pm » Deka: I can see where taking her down could be a problem
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:35 pm » Baoshi: There could be a temple still, but at best it would be... re-appropriated. Pity. Lots of nice architecture lost that way.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:35 pm » (But that's all I can think of)
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:35 pm » (I'm out of questions, myself-oh, we could ask who chooses the girl?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:34 pm » brb
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:34 pm » Dusk: Ah. I see...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:34 pm » Baoshi: Ah... Dusk. This is a Empire monitored city. Not many... old gods have actual preists anymore.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:33 pm » Baoshi: I see. and the city celebrates her... hm. Well, theres something lik twenty reasons why that could be relevant, and thats including the charismatic narssasistic unlikely possibilities. It;s just all being done... terribly dramaticaly. And thats worrying.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:32 pm » Dusk: I suppose I assumed that she was chosen by priests, and that this was a religious festival...so, I just assumed that there was a temple where worshippers gathered. I don't know if this is so, that's why I wondered.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:31 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:31 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:31 pm » "Well, it is largely just a celebration of the original Prophetess' memory and what she did. There are a few ceremonies over the course of a week, and a single girl every year was selected to play the Prophetess. She must dance, sing, and perform many "miracles" through the city, honoroing the Original Prophetess' memory."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:31 pm » Baoshi: Yes, Honored madame. As near as I can tell it is a re-cellebration of this Preistess figure, and a girl is usualy chosen to play the part... but I don;t know the specifics. I think it may be important.
Claire « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:31 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:30 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:28 pm » The Woman looks at Baoshi. "Hm? The Festival?"
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:26 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:25 pm » Dusk: *likewise*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:25 pm » Baoshi: *waiting for his answer, aware of how ignorant it makes him sound... but he has a few theories cobbling together*
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:24 pm » Deka: Hmmm
Demothesis « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:24 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:23 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:21 pm » She looks over at Deka. "Only poeple who own a room there. Powerful and influential guests of the city, any of the Delzahn who are rich and powerful enough, or the royal family themselves, should they choose to use it rather than their palace."
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:21 pm » Dusk: I mean...the festival of the awakened prophetess I've heard of, and know that many revere her. Does she have a temple where worshippers gather?
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:20 pm » {gtg - dinner}
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:20 pm » The Woman looks at Dusk, a bit confused. "....what temple, dearie?"
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:20 pm » Baoshi: ...Honored Madame, what does the festival, exactly, entail?
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:20 pm » Wei: And he's reeeeally good at fighting... and is all worked up about this rematch...
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:20 pm » She shakes her head. "Oh goodness nod! No one owns the entire tower. Not even the Tri-Khan is that brazen. The rooms are all sold and bought by the Delzahn and their compatriots."
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:19 pm » Dusk: I see...Wonderous, indeed. Can you tell us of the temple?
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:19 pm » Wei: Oh, really? Well, apparently someone old enough to have known my old incarnation, and recognized me as him, is in town, hangin out with the prophetess...
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:19 pm » Deka: 8still in thought* Who has permission to go into the tower?
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:19 pm » Mei: But the tower... if I had to bet... it's the one that guy gave over to Sakura, isn't it?
Claire « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:18 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:18 pm » "Like in days of old, people living there enjoy daily miracles that we could only dream of. Water that is somehow pumped up the tower itself, flowing bathing chambers, even an odd replacement for chamberpots... all the elevators and systems of the tower still work, and even some of the gods of the tower are still upholding ancient covenants. Or at least that's what Haddiyah's mother told me."
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:18 pm » Mei: "Working"? This city used to be a lot more awesome in the first age. Towers had elevators, chilled air...
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:18 pm » Dusk: I know people live in them...but working tower? Do they have another function?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:18 pm » Baoshi: ...*looks thoughtful, looking into his cup of tea... glancing at the kids watching them*
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:17 pm » Mei: If I had to bet...
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:17 pm » Dusk: *squeezes Deka's hand* What do you mean, working?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:16 pm » The Matron nods. "That's the name of the last working Glass Tower of Chiascruo. Fully working, anyway."
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:16 pm » Dusk: So...fake immaculates, kidnapping, and the temple, all tied together. And...the Spiral Tower?
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:16 pm » Deka: *was thinking a similiar plan her self*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:15 pm » The matron nods. "Oh yes, dear... when Ari heard they had taken his daughter, he got SO very upset... he nearly ran off to the Spiral Tower to try and take her back on his own."
Demothesis « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:15 pm » Shun: To say the least. Child and her bunch are in town.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:14 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:14 pm » Wei: Hey Shun... exciting day? *flops onto the bed next to him*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:13 pm » Baoshi: *....has... been sort of out of it. Probably from all the information he;s been absorbing... and somthing about the festival* This... hmn. Well, I see why Ari was so... worried. *sips tea*
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:13 pm » Mei: [sipping tea]
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:12 pm » Deka: *sips tea, still in thought*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:12 pm » And it's at this point that we transition to... Mei, Dusk, Deka, and Baoshi, still at the Giggling Lass, where a bunch of kids are investigating them at a distance and the elderly matron is sitting at a table, offering you all some meager glasses of weak tea.
Claire « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:11 pm » D'awwww Desus...
Demothesis « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:11 pm » Shun:*smiles and skritches Desus's belly before flopping onto the bed* Hey there Desus.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:10 pm » *"Kwar"s excitedly, thrashing his tail and making a mess of Shun's bedsheets in his excitement.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:09 pm » Alright..... Wei and Shun move back to the Inn, only to find that Desus is there, sitting on Shun's bed, on top of his backpack, by himself. Fuzzy and Accused are nowhere to be seen. At your approach, Desus sits up on his backside and
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:09 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:09 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:08 pm » Wei: *will probably walk back to the inn, and see if Fuzzy can see to the cut on his forehead*
Demothesis « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:08 pm » Shun's heading straight back to the hotel. to take a nap
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:08 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:08 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:07 pm » Ok. Shun sees no one. Now then... Wei and Shun: What are you guys going to do now, before we switch to the toher group?
Demothesis « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:06 pm » BBCode 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=5, 1d10=5 Shun's not too observant in his current condition.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:05 pm » At this, Child sinks back itno the chair and sighs. Shun, make a perceptoin + awareness check
Demothesis « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:04 pm » Shun:*as soon as he's outside. looks around for anyone trying to tail him and make his way back*
Claire « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:04 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:03 pm » (thanks!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:03 pm » (Chic, you guys can have until the start of next session)
Demothesis « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:03 pm » Shun:*nods* I suppose we will. Think on it.*waves as he leaves*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:03 pm » BaoshiOOC: ...*so... proud*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:03 pm » (Can we have a day? I can't really study the charms list and concentrate on game. But if not, that's cool)
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:02 pm » that was very well done there demo. i am impressed
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:02 pm » At this, Child starts... biting her lip. She looks around, realizing that people are watching them. "We'll... speak later, Shun."
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:02 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:01 pm » (Heh... I figured on that one.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:01 pm » Oh. One addendum to the Charm-respec thing. You still have to meet all the prerequisits for any charm on your list, so you can't swap out charms lower on a tree and keep the higher ones.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:01 pm » [Mei: Child! You can hear me, right? This one is a KEEPER!]
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:00 pm » DuskOOC: <3~
Demothesis « Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:00 pm » Shun:*looks back levely* No I haven't. I had to feel powerless against you. Funny how that works. You're acting just like how you see them. Doing anything in your power without reguard for how it hurts others.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:59 pm » [Mei: This one's a keeper. [snickering]]
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:58 pm » ChildOOC: Darn negative Intimacy Towards Dragon Blooded. This is probably the first time I've lost my cool this entire campaign.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:58 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:58 pm » wow.... hrmm... how to respond...
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:58 pm » Child: Y-you.... you haven't had to feel powerless against them. You could fight back. You didn't h-have to..." She grits her teeth and starts taking deep breaths.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:57 pm » OOCJan: ...funny thing is, shes prolly right. But Dragon blood =/=scarlet empire.
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:56 pm » yeah I don't know what I would change either if any but the offer is amazing
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:56 pm » DuskOOC: *growls at Child* HANDS OFF!
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:55 pm » *pondering furiously!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:55 pm » As Shun starts to walk off, there's a pounding noise from behind him. Child has made a fist and smacked it into the table, looking... odd... at Shun. Like she wants to kill him and sleep with him at the exact same time. "You.. you... it doesn't work like that. As-as long as the Scarlet Empire exists, more people are just going to end up like me!"
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:55 pm » I...have no idea what to change. There's charms I've never used, but I'm rarely in combat. Hmm...Anyway, thank you.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:54 pm » Phew.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:53 pm » It's only going to get harder from here, folks. And not just in a combat context either. So consider this your final blessing
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:53 pm » *nods*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:53 pm » So you have to reselect from charms you qualify for.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:53 pm » thanks a lot Zo. you're awesome.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:52 pm » 'wow...
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:52 pm » Please note you don't get to swap any stat points in your abilities or attributes
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:52 pm » Thaaank yyyoooouuuu!
Claire « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:52 pm » Hmmm...
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:52 pm » *HUGS!*
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:52 pm » Huh... cool...
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:51 pm » Normally this sort of thing never happens in-game. Period. But since you all now know a lot more about the game, and since these ARE all your first characters, and I've been there and know exactly what sort of mistakes people make on their first characters, I'm being benevolent
Demothesis « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:51 pm » oh wow. Nice.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:51 pm » BBCode 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=7 4... much better than expected from Shun.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:51 pm » *blinks*
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:51 pm » wow
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:51 pm » ....Wooooo!
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:50 pm » This is a one-time deal, so use it wisely.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:50 pm » Because everyone went all out on the exalted fanstuff contest I had, and because people like Jane made a furshlugging near-novella about the subject, and because I want to encourage this more, I'm going to allow everyone at the end of the night to reselect 2 of your charms on your character sheet, if you so choose.
Claire « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:50 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:50 pm » here goes, almost, nothing.*finger's crossed*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:49 pm » ?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:49 pm » Also, while he's making that roll, I have a brief announcement to make.
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:49 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:49 pm » Yes.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:48 pm » that's still got the -2 to the roll from the damage right?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:47 pm » (This is a good example of a 3 dice social stunt, by the way. One tied not to a charm, but just a stunt in general. Shun, go ahead and reap the benefits for a 3 die stunt and make a presence + charisma check.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:47 pm » ShunOOC:*tackle glomp'd* oof!
Demothesis « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:47 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:46 pm » DuskOOC: *tackleglomps Shun*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:46 pm » OOCJan: ....*smiles*
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:46 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:45 pm » Shun:*he stands unsteadily* Child. You are... fiendishly clever... I would have expected you to realize this on your own. Not every dragon blooded is a self obsorbed degenrate. The world refuses to be that simple. If you insist on seeing it as such then you will grow simple too.*he walks towards the door*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:45 pm » At this, there is a slight twitch of Child's left eyebrow.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:44 pm » (go Shun!)
Claire « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:44 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:44 pm » Shun:This man, who stood up for my father and me, who sheltered "Anethma", to the point of risking his life. My Granpa Jan, is dragon blooded. *he stares Child down coldly* That's right Child, a drogon blooded who did not live as though the world should hand itself to him on a silver plater, who protected several children still coming to terms with loss and being hunted.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:43 pm » Shun: (Added this bit just so that it makes sense) Let me tell you a story.(Here's what goes after it) After all of what happened to us we had to leave the village. Granpa Jan agreed to take us with him and hide us from anyone who might be after us. He did this even after knowing what we were and with no concern for his own safety. We thought he died when the place we were staying was attacked by the Wyld Hunt, led by a woman you puppeted. We've heard otherwise recently, but for a while we were certain he was dead.
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:43 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:43 pm » ....*snerk*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:42 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:41 pm » starwar009: what was Child's full name again? Zobot: Child Violated and Bloodlet by the Corrupt Nobility
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:40 pm » starwar009: ShunOOC: OHCRAPOHCRAPOHCRAP
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:40 pm » starwar009: suudenly I feel like Karkat. XD
Demothesis « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:39 pm » and post any reactions she'd have
Demothesis « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:39 pm » go ahead
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:38 pm » kk
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:38 pm » OOCAndrew Tinker: ...Oh, hullos mistr Fae~
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:38 pm » Meanwhile... back at the plot.... Shun had just pulled aside Child into a tea house. She regards him cooly. (Demo and I have already done this bit, so I'm just going to copy and paste it here, ok?)
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:37 pm » Wei: *watches Saffron walk off down the street, skipping* ...I don't think I've ever quite had that reaction to slicing someone's chest open...
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:37 pm » [Jane: I'll just call you YoSaffBridge.]
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:37 pm » ok back
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:37 pm » [Jane: Whatever. Anyway, your other name is Yolanda. And your other-other name is Bridget.]
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:36 pm » SaffronOOC: Oh, indeed! *Tries it, apparently not changing gender at all* Huh. Apparently I'm just that ambiguous.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:36 pm » [Jane: [@Saffron] Want a mint?]
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:36 pm » DuskOOC: Subtle.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:35 pm » ShunOOC:*punches Saffron*
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:35 pm » WeiOOC: *watches Saffron glomp Shun* ...that can't end well.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:35 pm » Saffron: *Glomphs Andrew Tinker and Jane Narbon after pulling them into Exalted chat somehow*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:35 pm » DuskOOC: So how does that make him any different? *grin*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:35 pm » Pffttt...
Claire « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:34 pm » FuzzyOOC: ???
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:34 pm » Saffron: Random hugging of random people in excitement time! *Glomphs Shun*
Demothesis « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:34 pm » ShunOOC: I have a feeling I'm going to want to punch this guy if I ever meet him
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:34 pm » DuskOOC: Yep. Raksha are weird.
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:34 pm » brb again
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:34 pm » SaffronOOC: EEEEEEEEEEEE!
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:34 pm » [Mei: I don't suppose he had a stint on the cast of Firefly, did he?]
Claire « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:34 pm » Pffffff...
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:33 pm » He nods. "Ooooh! Compelling! Quite a good choice of character development you have there! Tried and true! I can't wait to meet her, possibly again!" he starts to walk off.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:33 pm » Wei: Oh, and I'm Wei, these days...
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:33 pm » Wei: Hello Saffon! Also... I mean, I don't know what we were before, but I've got a girlfriend these days...
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:32 pm » The man lets go of Wei and smiles. "Oh marvelous! Marvelous! You won't regret this, I promise!" He starts to walk off, and then blinks. "Oh no! You don't remember who I am, do you? How remiss of me." He turns and bows. "My name is Saffron Breeze Which Blows Above The Stream of Time. Hello again for the first time!"
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:32 pm » DuskOOC: Wait until he sees Fuzzy...
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:32 pm » Wei: So... I'm gonna guess there's not gonna be much chance for quiet with this epic battle?
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:31 pm » DekaOOC: I would be speechless if I was there
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:31 pm » Pfftt...
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:30 pm » Wei: ...I'll try? And yeah... draw sounds fair.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:30 pm » He tosses his waist-length hair. This involves more effort than it sounds. "Hm. Well, this changes everything. I mean, this is hardly the proper place for a conflict of such magnitude and importance. We need a greater audience. We need a stage. We need some DRAMA!" He grabs Wei's shoulder and sweeps his outstretched hand in an arc, ending up pointing to the sky. "We'll call this one a draw for now, ok? I need to talk with some people and ask around. Can you stay in the city for a few days, please?"
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:30 pm » [Mei: [@Dusk] Someday, if we want to cause a real stir and completely upend the politics of Yu-Shan, I'll give you a tour of Heaven.]
Demothesis « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:29 pm » brb
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:29 pm » Wei: Umm... maybe you could come with me someplace privater?
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:28 pm » (Oh, god-Kali in a business suit, at a desk)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:28 pm » OOCBaoshi: ...*whimper* You haddaremind me...
Demothesis « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:28 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:28 pm » [Mei: You have no idea. There's a reason why the God of Bureaucracy has something like half-a-dozen-plus arms.]
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:28 pm » Wei: *feeling sort of awkward* ...Thanks? I'm glad I impressed you, even if you weren't doing your all.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:27 pm » (Redacted redacted?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:26 pm » The man coughs and stands back up. "Oh... hm. I'm bleeding. How did that happen? Wait! Oh, you little fiend, you!" he laughs jovially, as if Wei had just been caught stealing a pie off the windowsill or something. "Even if I wasn't trying, that's impressive for someone so young!" At this point there's a bit of a crowd forming around the two of you.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:26 pm » [Mei: Maaaan, filing our report when we get back to Yu-Shan is going to be interesting.]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:25 pm » *baoshi
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:25 pm » OOCBBC: We might be able to work with this.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:25 pm » Wei: ...Yes, yes I am. Though, in case you haven't noticed, those of us of the sun are kinda looked down on right now...
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:24 pm » DuskOOC: he's been looking forward to fightg wei for HOW long? Maybe 'good' isn't the word you're looking for...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:23 pm » OOCBaoshi: ...this... could be good!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:23 pm » ....pfffttttt....
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:23 pm » *rashka are weeird...*
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:23 pm » hehe that is a comical scene
Claire « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:23 pm » FuzzyOOC: Should I be jealous?
Claire « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:23 pm » FuzzyOOC: ...this is different.
Claire « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:22 pm » (thanks)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:22 pm » "When all the Lawbringers were sealed away I was so terrified I went into mourning for decades! It meant I'd never get a chance to fight against you again! To never clash sword against sword with the knight of the sun and moon! But you're back! You're back! You're bah-hahahahahaaacck!" He sniffles and sobs into Wei's armor.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:22 pm » So cool.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:21 pm » thanks. ^.^
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:21 pm » btw, good drawing demo and Claire
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:20 pm » *Awesomesauce.*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:19 pm » (Oh, very cool indeed!)
Claire « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:19 pm » FuzzyOOC: Ack! Momentary teleportation!
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:19 pm » Wei: *wipes the blood from his eyes* ...I'm glad I'm back? *awkwardly patting him on the back*
Claire « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:19 pm » Oooooh...
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:18 pm » hehehe
Demothesis « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:18 pm » ShunOOC:...wtf
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:18 pm » ...hahahahahaaa....
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:18 pm » *has popcorn*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:17 pm » (Totally awesome pictures done by both Demothesis and Claire.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:17 pm » He blinks and looks oddly overjoyed. "It's YOU!" He lunges foward, hugging Wei affectionately. "YOU'RE BACK! YOU'RE BACK! EEEEEEEEE!" (cue the music Also, this would have worked better wtih Fuzzy here. Here's another look at the same pic.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:17 pm » ...
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:16 pm » *passes around the popcorn-game night is exciting!*
Demothesis « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:16 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:15 pm » Wei: *looks down at the cut* ...what just happened?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:15 pm » ...wow.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:14 pm » He blinks. "That was... that was... that feeling. That odd twinge in the narritive. That flow. I... I..." he stands in front of Wei, his chest exposed, bloodied, and cut, as he stares at Wei, jaw agape.
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:14 pm » aggravated?
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:13 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:13 pm » Three aggravated damage
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:13 pm » 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=3
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:12 pm » Ok... go ahead and roll your damage, Wei. I miscalculated what dice he should be using, so his soak is an 9/2, not 14/2. So he's got 5L
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:12 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:11 pm » [What was Wei's previous limit?]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:10 pm » ...Eeeeep....
Demothesis « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:09 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:08 pm » Oooooooh :(
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:08 pm » Wei: *upon hitting him, rolls a limit break* 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=10
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:08 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:07 pm » Yeah... now then. His lethal soak is his stamina, 5, with 5l for his armor, plus four for his mutation, so all that divided by 2 is 7L
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:06 pm » /
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:03 pm » So one extra sucess... 10 raw damage.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:03 pm » But this guy IS part of Wei's background, so he has to have certain considerations taken into account
Claire « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:03 pm » Heh.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:03 pm » (I know, I know... Just joking with you...)
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:03 pm » a dex of 7? wow nice
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:03 pm » And guys, remember I've had bad luck too.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:02 pm » His dodge is a 4 and his dexterity is a 7, so he's got a DV of 4 + 7 + 3 /2 equals 14/2 equals 7
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:02 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:01 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:01 pm » I swear, you get all the luck, Zobot
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:01 pm » 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=7
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:00 pm » Good luck.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:00 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:00 pm » yeah, full dice
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:00 pm » It's just the charm's counterattack... so one action?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:59 pm » How many actions are you taking?
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:58 pm » It's at full dice, right? *trying to remember off the top of my head*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:56 pm » Go ahead, Wei
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:56 pm » (...8snerk*)
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:56 pm » Wei: *since he's already spent the essense, he'll use his simultanious counterattack*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:56 pm » (..sure, why not.)
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:56 pm » brb
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:56 pm » (is it lightning bolt shaped?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:55 pm » His damage rolls: 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=3 He slices a jagged cut along Wei's forehead.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:55 pm » No, he's got special circumstances which circumvent typical rules involving essence skills
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:55 pm » WeiOOC: ...To be fair, I roll the same number of dice when I attack. He just got lucky.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:55 pm » .
Claire « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:54 pm » (Man, I was guessing like essence 6... O.o )
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:54 pm » WeiOOC: *shrug* It's only a fight to first blood... not a fight to the death. I'm not gonna use obvious charms unless I've got to
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:54 pm » So it's reduced down to 3 possible damage
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:54 pm » He's essence 3.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:53 pm » Wei: *fifteen lethal soak*
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:53 pm » [It occurs to me that a perfect dodge or parry charm might be a good idea right now.]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:53 pm » Eep.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:53 pm » ...hoo, boy.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:53 pm » Ok. So Saffron's got 3 extra successes, plus the moonsilver rapier's +4L, plus, his strength of 5....
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:52 pm » I count 14, yeah.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:52 pm » So three extra sucesses...
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:51 pm » Wei: (DV of 11)
Claire « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:51 pm » I repeat. O.o
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:51 pm » wow
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:51 pm » I did say Eep.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:51 pm » 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=10
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:51 pm » WeiOOC: Do you want me to supersize my attack?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:51 pm » (Fair enough. well, let me post his roll.)
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:50 pm » (Allows me to use the second excellency, and counterattack with the ready in eight direction stance)
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:50 pm » And a free happySidereal toy?
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:50 pm » [snicker]
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:50 pm » Supersize burger, fries, and a shake?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:49 pm » Well, he's not attuned, so thre's a small solace, but... ok, Wei, refresh my memory. What does your combo do?
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:49 pm » Wei: *activates his combo, and spends 6 points on defense*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:48 pm » ...eep.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:48 pm » Woo!
Claire « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:48 pm » O.o
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:48 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:48 pm » That guy, holding his moonsilver rapier, which uses stats as a moonsilver short daiklave, takes some steps forward and lunges forward!
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:48 pm » Mei: [cheering Wei on]
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:46 pm » Wei: *didn't Shoot first!*
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:46 pm » 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=5, 1d10=10
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:45 pm » Guy's roll: 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=6
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:44 pm » Woooo!
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:43 pm » Battle Theme!
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:43 pm » Anyways... we'll start with the battle between Wei and the thus-far-unnamed duelist.! Both of you, roll for initiative!
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:43 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:43 pm » It was a joke, Wei.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:42 pm » WeiOOC: Does this mean I retroactively won initiative??
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:42 pm » OOCBaoshi: Hey!
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:42 pm » heh
Claire « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:42 pm » FuzzyOOC: ...Mei has theme music?
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:42 pm » Mei: [appears, set to the Metroid jingle]
Demothesis « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:41 pm » ShunOOC: psst, don't say that to Baoshi or he's bap you. alot.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:41 pm » And, since this is the Special Edition Director's Cut of Earth-er, Exalted, we've gone back and digitally added Baoshi in with the group that went to the Giggling Lass! Also, Wei shot first! Let's see how much the audience loves it!
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:41 pm » DekaOOC: I am so going to scout out the temple
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:40 pm » Oh dear...
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:40 pm » The matron further revealed, Haddiyah was not quite what she appeared... not necessarily an exalt, but a CHILD of one of the anathema, who was put to death many years ago shortly after giving birth. Haddiyah apparently possessed some aspect of her mother's power, and because of this "everything she did seemed to go well." The Matron also revealed that before the "True" awakened prophetess had appeared in Chiascuro, Haddiyah had, out of every maiden living in the city, been selected to perform the ceremonial role of honorary Prophetess of Awakening for the ceremony this year.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:39 pm » BaohiOOC: *nods* True, true.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:39 pm » Aw....
Demothesis « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:39 pm » ShunOOC: At least I have a limit break as an excuse... in OOC at least...
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:38 pm » WeiOOC: ...I'm sorry? I was just trying to keep an eye out, and... well, he spotted my weapon, and wouldn't you know it, challenged me on the spot.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:37 pm » As all this was happening, Dusk, Deka, and Mei were investigating the lead that Ari had given them. They found "The Giggling Lass" and entered what seemed to be a building of ill repute... only to find that it's an orphanage. After talking to some of the mistrustful children there, they found out that "Bad men came and took Haddiyah" and then they spoke with an elderly matron of the orphanage, who revealed that Haddiyah, Deka's half sister, had been living there and helping take care of the kids there after growing up there herself, with brief visits from her father.
Claire « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:37 pm » FuzzyOOC: What?
Claire « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:37 pm » FuzzyOOC: *offers BaoshiOOC some tea*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:37 pm » DuskOOK: Fuzzy.....
Claire « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:37 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:37 pm » OOCBaoshi: .....*face palming*
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:35 pm » Wei: *...Or was, until Stuff happened*
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:35 pm » Wei: *working his job!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:35 pm » Meanwhile, Wei met a man affiliated with the Prophetess of Awakening, one of her bodyguards, whom he saw shopping in the Docks area. Wei took a break from pwning mortals on the balance bar and went to try and find out more about him. After a brief comparsion of swords and some weapon of choice commentary, the two basically challenged each other to a duel to first blood.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:34 pm » Accused: *Back at the Inn* Wait, where's Fuzzy? *Patting Desus* I thought she was staying here today? Aw cra....
Demothesis « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:34 pm » tea house actually. :P and after I realized it should have been a game house so he could play her at Go too. :P
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:33 pm » Shun sent Accused off back to the inn to find help, just in case... Accused, not wanting his old relations to find out he was here, gladly took off.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:33 pm » OOCBaoshi: .....*twitc*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:32 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:32 pm » Shun was about to talk to Child, after calling her and her group out on the street in the docks and threatening a fight. To keep both sides from getting outed, Child agreed to meet with him in a bar. Alone.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:32 pm » Ok... Previously... on Exalted

_________________
"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!" -Marvin the Martian

Spam Poison. I think.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted Quest Logs X
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:36 pm 
Offline
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:52 pm
Posts: 618
Location: Two steps ahead of you
Online List
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:31 am » I'll get them
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:31 am » Jen-Jen: AAAH!
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:31 am » Madness: *pokes Jen-Jen*
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:31 am » *Taoshi
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:30 am » (I don't have them entirely, I don't think... )
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:30 am » (hey, can someone get the logs?)
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:30 am » Nellus: sure.*getting out a few books and cuddling up with Baoshi as he teaches*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:30 am » Tao: *has seperated from baoshi to dance with Gilded Ice*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:29 am » Baoshi: I meant Nellus... *blush*
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:29 am » Gilded Ice: [dancing with Baoshi. It's hard to be sure, but is there just a hint of a smile on her face?]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:29 am » Freddy: *takes her hand*
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:29 am » Jen-Jen: *hiding behind Freddy* It's just time travel it's just time travel it'sjusttimetravel...
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:29 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:29 am » Mei: Sure.
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:28 am » Rose: *dipped!*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:28 am » Baoshi: ...*smiles* Teach me firetounge?
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:28 am » Madness: Why?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:28 am » Tao: *re-condenses, and grabsGilded ices' hand- swinging her into a tango*
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:28 am » Nellus:*leans shoulder on Baoshi's shoulder and smiles*
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:28 am » Rand: *dips Rose*
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:28 am » Gilded Ice: [loooooooooms over Madness] Stop.
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:27 am » Madness: *pokes Gilded Ice*
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:27 am » *nods*
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:27 am » Mei: Yeah, can you at least help me get Missy Gilded Ice from out behind me?
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:26 am » heh. God help Rand if Madness and Rose ever did become two separete people.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:26 am » Baoshi: He only comes back in when I;ve made him stop arcing eyebrows at me. Oddly enough, he;s almost more the 'Policeman' bits then nessisarily the flash bits. *sits nex to nellus, on the same chair*
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:25 am » Tao being able to run around on his own.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:25 am » Madness jealous of -what? Baoshi being able to recall Tao?
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:24 am » Nellus:*bright red*
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:24 am » Madness: *jealous*
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:24 am » Hee hee hee... d'awww...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:23 am » Tao: *sighs, an sits up- smooching Nellus' forhead and sort of vaporizing, drifting back into baoshi's head*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:23 am » Baoshi: ...*blushes* And learning flametounge, apparently. Get back in my Me-ness, Tao. This is going Jungian.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:23 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:23 am » Wei: Oh, I know... I want to be with you too... *snuggles*
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:22 am » Nellus: So... you need to be snuggling me and nose beeping me?
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:22 am » Mei: AAAAAAAAAUGH!
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:22 am » Gilded Ice: [appears right behind Mei, flexing her ruler] Hello.
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:22 am » Fuzzy: *huuuuuuuuuuuuuuugs!* I wanted you to be there except you're all busy...
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:21 am » Mei: Wait, if he's here, then does that mean—
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:21 am » Tao: *quite comfy~*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:21 am » Baoshi: Sorry. He... um. Sort of gets... out, I guess is the word? He gets bossy about what I need to be doing, sometimes...
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:20 am » Wei: *Fuzzy!* <3
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:20 am » Nellus: Baoshi! What's going on?!
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:19 am » Rose: I have that problem.
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:19 am » Hee hee hee...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:19 am » ....That'd do it, for Shun.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:19 am » ...One occasionaly has to step back and realize they have created the imagry of someone arguing with thir own mataphysical identity construct.
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:19 am » Fuzzy: *Wei!* <3!
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:19 am » I think this actually puts shun into the Baoshi levels of worry. Desus is off with a strange god he's hurt, and Fuzzy is being held by the raksha.
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:19 am » Fuzzy: *hugs Wei!*
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:19 am » Fuzzy: *nods*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:19 am » baoshi: ...*hands Fuzzy to Wei* Sorry fuzzy, but a man has to hash things out with ones alias sometimes... Dammit Tao! Stop hogging.
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:18 am » Shun: No, I'm not that badly injured, it'd be a waste at this point.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:18 am » Tao: *has just enough seperate existance to wander around chat as, essentialy, a baoshi dopple ganger, but for whatever reason can't-won't speak* ...~ *grins, and gently beeps hs nose*
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:17 am » Dusk: Shun, maybe you should rethink the cordial. Loose 24 hours, but gain being healed mup.
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:17 am » Fuzzy: *happy for reassurances*
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:17 am » Nellus:*is confused Baoshi, but Tao is Baoshi and buh?*
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:16 am » I still wanna know what happened to Thief. Soo much going on!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:16 am » Tao: *kisses Fuzzy's cheek, gives her a reassuring smile, and nips off to lay on Nellus' lap*
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:15 am » Hee hee hee...
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:15 am » Shun is going to be so pissed if he misses out on helping rescue Fuzzy... Which is highly likely at this point...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:15 am » Baoshi: ... *resists the urge to poke... well. Himself.*
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:14 am » Fuzzy: *happy again*
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:14 am » Fuzzy: *yay hugs!*
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:14 am » ...That too ^_^
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:14 am » Well, we'd spend less time arguing, Wei. :)
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:14 am » Wei: *Fuzzy hugs!*
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:14 am » night you two
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:14 am » Night, Z.
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:14 am » g'night Zo and hawk
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:13 am » Tao: ....*gets up and hugs Fuzzy too*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:13 am » gnight, Z! Gnight, Hawk!
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:13 am » Goodnight, Zobot! Goodnight, Hawk!
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:13 am » Fuzzy: ...?
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:13 am » Goodnight, everyone!
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:13 am » Yeah... I think Wei would say that it's something he'll talk about later.... just because he knows everyone would want to work faster on rescuing her, and they're already on the quickest path as it is...
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:13 am » Godnight, Hawk.
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:12 am » Hope you feel better, Hawk
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:12 am » See ya Hawk!
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:12 am » Anyways I better head out real soon. headache is back, I still ache in places I didn't know I could ache (I mean seriously, my shoulder blade?) and I still feel terrible. Goodnight and thanks for the fun game
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:12 am » Tao: *eye roll*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:12 am » Baoshi: ....*pokes Tao with a foot* Quit that. it's creepy.
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:12 am » Fuzzy: *Baoshi hugs~*
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:12 am » Fuzzy: *glad for that*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:12 am » Officer Tao: *reading up on Flametounge*
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:12 am » I have thought of the most insulting thing to say to Saffron. "Screw your story." Well i think so anyway
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:10 am » Baoshi: *still hugging fuzzy*
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:10 am » Shun: Yes ma'am, telling you about falling stuff.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:10 am » Sure, Wally. If that's the way Wei wiill play it, that's cool.
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:10 am » Wei: ...No Mei, that won't be until After the fight... or half way through it, anyways...
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:09 am » Shun: ah yes mow mow.*Shun's motivation is to kill MOW*
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:09 am » *nod* Just figured I'd check
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:09 am » Mei: Say, if Wei does get in as the entertainment... does the mean he'll end up wearing a banana hammock?
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:09 am » Dusk: Shun, you might want to tell me about you're falling abilities before you take a dive. Or I WILL use the skillet.
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:09 am » *SSXP
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:09 am » 20 SSCP
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:09 am » well, we did skip a few sessions, so yes
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:08 am » ...Also, if no one minds, I'm pretty sure Wei wouldn't share this until after the race... so people don't get distracted
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:08 am » Baoshi: I;m 95 percent sure. 4% of that involves crossing swords.
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:08 am » Deka: I always wanted to crash a wedding
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:08 am » Baoshi: M-O-W.
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:08 am » Wei: Especially since I'm 99% sure the wedding is just an excuse to get me to fight him...
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:08 am » Shun: Who's first on the list now?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:07 am » Baoshi: No buts. Its not your fault you got in over your head, and we'll fix this, and even if not Saffrons like tenth down on our list of jerks right now so long as he doesn;t pull anything more then the wedding and it'll be okay.
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:07 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:07 am » (Just double checking before I write it down)
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:06 am » Yayayay!
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:06 am » Oooooh...
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:06 am » So, 20 XP each, right?
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:06 am » Hee!
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:06 am » Fuzzy: *all sad and nervous and eep* But- but- *hugs Baoshi*
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:06 am » I have plans! Evil plans! *muahahahaha, shun can ignore falling damage with his special anima banner. So if Saffron wants to make it a dramatic I took someone with me fall... :D *
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:05 am » Baoshi: ...an so are they. Ironicaly fufilling the role Saffron seems to like to play, since I can spak with meta stuff
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:05 am » Baoshi: ...I;m just running on protective fumes. And... *hugs fuzzy* Enough ellipses. You're okay, Fuzzes.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:05 am » Dusk: *throws stuff at saffron while he's falling* And take that! And that! And take some more!!!
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:04 am » Fuzzy: ...I think you should be nicer to him...
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:04 am » Shun:*shoves Saffron off the top of the tower* Ah, satisfaction.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:04 am » Baoshi; Thats what I;m saying. I will weave him a fate myself with my bare hands so that I can have the pleasure of promptly burning it.
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:03 am » Mei: Um. They're outside of Fate, right?
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:03 am » Wei: Besides... he's the most likely of my rivals to leave me alive if I lose...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:03 am » Baoshi: I WILL WEAVE YOU AN UNENDING.
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:02 am » Shun: tallest tower eh? I can use that. *to Saffron* Can you fly? *eveil grin*
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:02 am » Saffron: Hands off the jacket! It's new. *Baps Baoshi*
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:02 am » Dusk: Sneak Wei into the wedding as entertainment? he never got to do the sword dance...
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:02 am » Fuzzy, for completing a mission objective WAY before I expected it, is getting 4 extra SSXP, however. Shun is getting 2 for a 3-dot stunt, and Deka's getting 2 for scouting out an entrance that I honestly expected you guys to use.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:01 am » Baoshi: ...Ho ho HO. INDEED. *grabs Saffrons shirt* HANDS OFF THE SIBLING FIGURES.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:01 am » *snerk*
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:01 am » Heh.
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:01 am » Wei: ...That came out wrong
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:01 am » Wei: Not in That way, Baoshi... he just wants to cross blades with me.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:01 am » Baoshi: i shoulda asked you to wait to go... o-or woven you up a fate...
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:01 am » I would like to read what happened
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:01 am » (wow)
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:00 am » Fuzzy: I messed up on like four different levels, though...
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:00 am » wow
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:00 am » .....0o
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:00 am » Baoshi: ....*hugs Fuzzy* Its not the end of the world.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:00 am » ...Wow.
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:00 am » Fuzzy: *feels bad*
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:00 am » Yes.. which is why I'm awarding 20 SSXP to people.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:59 am » Baoshi: .....that doesn;t HELP. Now I am doubly protective!
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:59 am » I believe there's this session... and... maybe 4 to 6 half-sessions in the past?
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:59 am » SSXP
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:59 am » *trying to push Baoshi away* Look, he;s basicaly re-playing Princess bride, only willingly. He;s more interested in *wei*...
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:59 am » Yeah.
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:59 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:59 am » Saffron: Wait! We can start the ceremony now! My rival just got to the tower and it'll take him at least an hour to get to the peak!
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:58 am » Hey, you TRIED.
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:58 am » But Anyways... SSXP?
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:58 am » Dusk: Heck, I just bought triple distance attack, Deka. *holds boomerang*
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:58 am » But it's my fault
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:58 am » It really isn't. It's sorta my fault for not... er... well, I can't really say
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:58 am » Fuzzy: ...you know it's really all my player's fault for being an idiot...
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:57 am » If he even lets it get to that point in the ceremony. I can totally see him being like "Now slow down... slow down..."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:57 am » ....Good point.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:57 am » Baoshi: SIDREAL.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:57 am » ...Yes, i do get that. Since when can you interact with me?
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:57 am » Deka: I can do the sniper from the rooftop routine
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:57 am » Dusk: *grim* Time to practice my Hypnotic Tongue charm. And Enemy castigating Solar Judgement. He is SO dead.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:57 am » Baoshi: *grabs hsi player and shakes him by hsi Equius shirt* FUZZY! BASTARD FAE!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:57 am » Hell, it'd probably be a breakable thing...
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:56 am » Shun:*getting a head start on pounding Saffron's face in* Hold still prettyboy.
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:56 am » Wei: *hugs Fuzzy*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:56 am » So in a way, it's possible he did Wei a favor without actualy stepping outside of the bounds of hsi 'story role'.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:56 am » Dusk: But...she could be mind controlled or something! Baoshi, I'll help you wreak havoc.
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:56 am » Fuzzy: *hugs Wei*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:55 am » Mind, it does mean she won;t *die* or have her soul stolen...
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:55 am » T.T there is no way Shun can recover in that time... unless i get lucky with my meditation charm...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:55 am » Baoshi: *raving somewhat colorfuly*
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:55 am » Shun: Ok one dead raksha in two days... I think we can do that.
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:55 am » Wei: *chuckles* Oh, don't worry about it Fuzzy. I've got a feeling this guy would tell the cleric to stop and wait just so I can burst in at the "Speak now or forever hold your peace" part
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:54 am » Deka: Sounds like we got a wedding to crash
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:54 am » Baoshi: Mostly KILLING THAT SUMBITCH! I will weave him a fate, and then DESTROY IT.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:54 am » Dusk: "........."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:54 am » Baoshi: ...new plan.
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:53 am » DekaOOC: that is a story I must hear you know
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:53 am » ....welp.
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:53 am » Fuzzy: Sorry...
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:53 am » Wei: ...Whelp, I know what the backdrop he was working on was for
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:53 am » I do need to do some planning. Things have turned out differently than I expected on several levels
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:53 am » Mei: Is that... our...?!
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:53 am » Aaaand on that note I believe I'm going to call it here and Divvy up SSXP
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:52 am » O.O
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:52 am » The note reads. "You are cordially invited to the wedding of Saffron, the Invincible Swordsman of the Mysts, and Lilac of the Fuzzy Paws, at highest point of the tallest tower, two days from now." with a signature of the name "Saffron" at the bottom... in Gossamer
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:50 am » too bad I never saw that movie, even though I wanted to
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:50 am » ( Aaaaaaaa dun wanna think about the yoooozziiii *hides hebind something* )
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:50 am » (*shudders* )
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:50 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:49 am » (very very true Jane.)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:49 am » Baoshi: *resists, barely, the urge to wolf whistle at him for the hell of it- since he suspects it *is* their Kato, as it were...*
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:49 am » Wei: *looks at the piece of paper*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:49 am » *snrk*
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:49 am » (Kato, not now, you fool!) *pink panther ref*
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:48 am » A man in green hands you a slip of paper. "Message for you, sah." And then starts walking off.
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:48 am » (Seriously, when the Empress returns, there'll be muuuuuch bigger problems for all concerned.)
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:48 am » DekaOOC: 20 jade on the red one
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:48 am » Uh oh...
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:48 am » Wei: Huh?
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:47 am » Alright. well, as you guys are heading off to the races, there is a tap on Wei's shoulder
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:47 am » Wei: *to the Races!*
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:47 am » the really rich can afford to dress like slobs. :)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:47 am » ...Not a bad point. Let alone the sidreals up in there somewhere.
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:46 am » back
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:46 am » ...I;d contemplate having Tao duck into a clothes shop for fancier duds, but for a race? Tch.
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:46 am » She's the only one that really knows about all her secret agents and the like so it may not be to hard to pull it off.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:45 am » Ayuss.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:45 am » (Beleive it or not, I have a contingency plan for that... and with the empire in such a mess? People might buy that *they* just don;t know about him... maybe.(
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:45 am » heh, maybe not. with the empress missing....
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:44 am » (Hey, one of these days you'll have a price on your head, once words of Tao gets back to the Isle)
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:44 am » Ok... so you guys are going to the races?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:44 am » Alright, so we got a plan.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:42 am » Baoshi: She can make you one too, but that works.
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:42 am » Ok. Chic, Dusk has produced a very fancy-ish writ.
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:42 am » brb
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:42 am » Mei: I guess you can just vouch for me when I'm being your sidekick, then.
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:42 am » .
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:42 am » ,
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:41 am » Baoshi: Fancy, official looking.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:41 am » That means I have spent 14 personal today, out of 18
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:41 am » 4 motes whirling brush, to do up what Baoshi wants.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:41 am » Baoshi: Hmm... Use watered down ink to write on 'In the Service of the Empire Long Love Her Name, In the Name Of Creation' in Old world. let that dry. use a slightly darker ink to put down... yes, a blosom. Then my name, and then give it to mai to put down 'Officer Spring Flower Tao in flametounge on the bottom.
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:40 am » Shun:*hugs dusk* don't worry, I'll be sure not to go too far.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:40 am » Dusk: *worry worry*
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:39 am » Dusk:.....All right, Shun.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:39 am » Dusk: You dictate, I'll write.
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:39 am » Mei: I could probaobably do that.
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:39 am » I think so? Assuming the Camel race is short?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:38 am » Looks like.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:38 am » Baoshi: A buisness scroll of sorts. Someting fancy and realy hard to replicate, with Officer Spring Flower Tao in big neat characters. And maybe Mei can do some fire-tounge of my name on there too.
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:38 am » WeiOOC: And a dex excellency... so you've got three dice over me
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:37 am » So you guys are set, then?
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:37 am » Shun: No, I'm participating. I'm not that badly hurt that I can't help here. It's not a fight and all I have to do is bow out if things get too hard.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:37 am » ((Beleive it or not, that;d be as good as anyone else* ))
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:37 am » Dusk: What do you need, Baoshi?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:36 am » Baoshi will hunt up some paper and ink, if he can...
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:36 am » FuzzyOOC: I have like one dot in ride and 4 dex... I wouldn't be that helpful...
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:36 am » Deka: *nods*
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:36 am » Dusk: Now, that, I can do!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:36 am » Baoshi: Well, lets work out whos racing... Also... Dusk? Think you could caligraphy-up something for me?
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:36 am » "Scoooooby-dooby-Desus!"
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:36 am » Dusk: And Shun, you really aren't up to this right now. It'd have to be Bao and Wei, since it's a test of manhood. Not that I can run for crap anyway.
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:36 am » Wei: ...Well, we could try. I mean, it never hurts to have more than one iron in the fire... I just wish Fuzzy was here. She'd be able to ride better than me...
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:35 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:35 am » let's split up gang! :P
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:34 am » We could try the camels. Both, maybe?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:34 am » Baoshi: Agreed... and I'm a little apt to agree with Shun, unless someone wants to try the camels.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:34 am » (Sigh...I'm still a bit confused, but I'll leave the camel race shenniguns to you all. )
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:34 am » Mei: Deal.
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:33 am » Shun: Well we could focus on the foot race for now and maybe we'll win.
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:33 am » Wei: Baoshi? Mei? If I start jumping during the race, could one of you be ready to fast talk me out of whatever trouble I get into at the finish line? I promise to only use it as a last resort...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:32 am » Baoshi: Well, we need a really good camel then... my kingdom for a Ride charm.
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:32 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:31 am » [Oh.]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:31 am » (Thats how hors ebetting works. What you put in is put in to the total pool, and the winner just needs to match the odds.)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:31 am » No, just on the *race*
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:31 am » [Yes, but then our room-giver has to bet the room on our dark horse. Er, camel.]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:30 am » Ahhh, that makes more sense.
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:30 am » (Hence why the dark horse idea... if whoever we enter at the last minute has 20-1 odds, we only have to wager a twentieth of the value of the room to equal it... in theory)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:29 am » baoshi: ...*glances at Deka* ...mm-hmm. Yess. Indeed.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:29 am » Baoshi: In a purely culinary sense.
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:29 am » Deka: Like I said, at least this way all of us can get in instead of just me
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:29 am » Dusk: Thwaps Mei on the shoulder**
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:29 am » ((Not enough prep time. ))
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:28 am » [The camel race, I mean.]
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:28 am » [How would we rig the race?]
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:28 am » One's abilities in a race are... there's no formal rule against it, except the typical "Anathema must be put to death" rule of the Immaculates
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:28 am » Mei: No, no, leave those fantasies to Dusk.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:28 am » (And if we lose, and can't pay what we've wagered...trouble)
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:28 am » Shun: Hey if i can talk to the crazy death knights and only half die then Deka should be able to make it.
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:27 am » (Basically, we'd need to disguise ourselves as a noble, and bet on the outcome... and be right. The best way to do that would be to have a rigged dark horse, because we could get much better odds, and not have to bet as much on it to equal the room. At least, that's my reading of the situation)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:27 am » Baoshi: Penuts, chilli, and tamarind. Now, Shun in a sweet and sour glaze...
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:27 am » Deka: I don't think I would agree with sweet and sour glaze
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:26 am » Mei: Come on. What about a traditional sweet and sour glaze?
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:26 am » FuzzyOOC: ...do Fuzzies also get put in spicy sauce?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:26 am » Baoshi: Its not you being bad at what you do- It's there being a lot of them, and them being very powerful. And we need to get your dad and sister out, too.
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:25 am » Deka:.... I don't think that would happenc rosses her arms grumbling slightly*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:25 am » Baoshi: With tamarind. And peanuts. perfect accompaniment.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:25 am » I'm a little confused about the camel race. Now, whosis bet his room and more on the outcome-so, we need to do what excatly to win his room?
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:25 am » Mei: In a spicy sauce? Really?
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:25 am » Naw, not yet...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:24 am » Did Baoshi get an answer on being able to use abilities?
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:24 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:24 am » Baoshi: Yes, you could, and then the soul eating beings of utter chasos with the city wrpped around your finger would eat you in a spice sauce! *pokes her shoulder*
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:22 am » Deka: I still think I could sneak through the front door but this way i think we can get more people in
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:22 am » Wei: *shrug* It's still an option... I'm just hoping we can make it easy...
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:21 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:21 am » Baoshi: Well then- for the Camel Race we need to use the noble disguise, and just need to make sure people bet against us some. The footrace is free for all, and we'll want to have more then one of us race. Sounds right?
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:21 am » 'Dusk: I know, but I'm allowed to grumble.
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:21 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:21 am » Baoshi: be nice- she helped us a lot.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:20 am » Dusk: *sighs* I have a feeling it would have been easier to deal with the mad god of vermin...oh, well.
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:20 am » Shun: Well if anyone can enter then a few of us should to increase our chances
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:20 am » *nods* So odds of winning are lower, but the prize is set, and we don't need to worry about being nobles to enter. Anything about terrestrials being allowed to compete, if they aren;t allowed to use their abilities?
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:19 am » it's basically a luxery vacatoin
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:19 am » The prize for WINNING the footrace is a week's stay in a room of the Tri-Khan's (One of several) in the Spiral tower
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:18 am » Ok... good roll for this
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:18 am » Possibly with a hand gesture.
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:18 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:17 am » And if anyone asks, he's going to dryly explain he knows someone with a real thing for the tower.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:16 am » 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=8
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:16 am » Baoshi'll do that- I'll roll again.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:16 am » Dusk: We have the Pasha's clothes, like grandmother suggested, too.
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:15 am » Wei: Possibly... Any chance you could check on two more things for me? One, how anyone is anyone? Are Terrestrials allowed to compete, and use their abilities? And Could you double check that winning the foot race is all that we need to do? She may have been referring to another bet...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:15 am » Baoshi: TO be fair though, all we need is to have people think us a dark horse in the camel race, and to win the footrace at all, near as i can tell....?
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:14 am » Mei: Also, I could disguise myself as a Delzahn if need be, so we could bet. Disguises come easy to Sidereals, for some reason.
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:14 am » Deka: Sounds good
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:14 am » Baoshi heads upstairs and passes this all on, adding "-So a smaller pool to worry about in the first, but easier to get into the second. And the goddess specificaly said Tao is to be treated like a representative of the 'Bloody Empress' herself, so i bet he can bet"
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:13 am » ShunOOC: Ah all the wonderful forms of reinforcing nobility.
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:13 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:13 am » Same punishment as stealing
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:12 am » Only nobles can place bets on either race, though. Under penalty of losing a hand, so sayeth the Tri-Khan
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:12 am » Ok... only nobility can enter and bet on the camel race, Baoshi, but anyone can enter the Golden mile... which means the number of contestants is much, MUCH larger
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:12 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:12 am » (And yes, I was super glowly for an hour, and may have been seen ducking in this inn)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:11 am » 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=1
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:11 am » (Only nobles can enter the camel race, or place bets on it-and p-erhaps the same for the footrace-that means the Delzhan)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:11 am » To not look like the woman who was lit up lie a prayer lantern.
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:10 am » Make a roll for wits + investigation, Baoshi)
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:10 am » [Um— clarify: what's the disguises for?]
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:10 am » Deka: No problem *smile*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:10 am » Baoshi will see if he can get a jug of water and some cups, and ask about the big race- open to everyone, or just a nobles game, Effrendi?
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:10 am » Dusk: Thanks, DEka.
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:10 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:09 am » Deka: *frowns slightly* I guess that has to do for now
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:09 am » (Sorry... ok, Dusk looks... well, she looks like a decently different looking person)
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:09 am » 4 total
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:08 am » ugh terrible based on what i used to get 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=2 )
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:08 am » (That's fine. Go ahead and make a roll
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:08 am » (Wei and Bao may need one for racing)
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:07 am » that would put my total personal mote used to a 7
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:07 am » (ok for the fun of it, since I still got motes to spend unless EVERYONE wants a disguise, gonna spend 3 motes to add 3 dice for a total of 10
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:07 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:07 am » Baoshi will head downstairs- if theres a front desk, or the stte madated little cafe-bar thing, hell go there.
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:06 am » (Go ahead, Deka.) )
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:06 am » Baoshi: I'll go- I can get us some water while I;m at it.
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:06 am » (I can roll for that now if you want)
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:05 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:05 am » Dusk: Well, I'm staying put until we leave. But yes, one of us could just ask. Why not?
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:04 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:04 am » (Hey Rumor! There'll be a new post for you guys after the game tongiht)
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:04 am » (Z, Deka was going to disguise Dusk before we left in case someone followed glowy me. )
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:04 am » (waves at rumor)
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:02 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:02 am » Baoshi: Because if not then getting into that is no problem. Wonton styled Wei here would be almost expected to enter. *pause* ...Hell, one of us could just go down and ask someone here about that.
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:00 am » Good question
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:00 am » Baoshi: The winner for the golden mile thing will get a room. Someone has *bet* their room in the camel race. Do we know if you need to be a noble to get into the footrace of manly pain?
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:59 am » got it plugged up. no worries
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:59 am » ok back
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:58 am » Dusk:*pats Bao's shouldr* Calm down, we;ll work it out.
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:58 am » Wei: Ahh, okay... Sorry, misinterpreted
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:58 am » Baoshi: It was just a suggestion!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:58 am » Baoshi: yes, I know you have it all over my physialy- *I* Was going with someone saying only nobles can enter and we only have the one disguise, and I was saying Tao could bluff into the other race despite not being a noble, if we needed to do that. I don;t know if we do or not, or if the Golden mile thing isn;t open to everyone. I;m jsut working with what I know.
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:58 am » Wei: I have a feeling Tao wouldn't be able to race... No offence, but it sounds like an exclusive race...
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:57 am » The betting is for the camel race, against the noble who foolishly wagered his room and more,.
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:57 am » Mei: Either me or Baoshi could probably disguise ourselves... [arcane fate - all disguises diff. 1, remember?]
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:57 am » brb bloody nose
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:56 am » Baoshi: Then Tao on the footrace... and Pascal to bet? If I am following correctly. Hell, I might get enough bets against anyways. The issue is getting in.
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:56 am » Wei: I'll be honest... I don't know if I'll beat them. But I think I've got the best chance, honestly. I'm at least as fast as you, Baoshi, and a bit longer distance...
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:56 am » Shun: I'm fast and I'm pretty good with endurance, but honestly Wei stands a better chance.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:56 am » Dusk: Deka? can you disguise someone to look Delzhan?
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:56 am » Deka: I think I may be faster then you cart brother. But you got better endurance
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:55 am » Baoshi: *nods* To be honest, my endurance isn;t the best... but i can do fast. And if nothing else then, well, all the more credit to the fine men of Chiarascuro for being tougher, ey? And we think of something else.
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:55 am » I should restate: The races are for the Delzahn (who are basically nobility in Chiascuro) only. others can watch, but cannot participate.
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:55 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:54 am » Wei: Oh, okay... sorry, I got confused about what was going on...
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:54 am » Dusk: Bao could enter the footrace, perhaps, and win the other room as aprize?
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:53 am » Shun: Yeah, but each time you do it makes it harder next time right?
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:53 am » Dusk: Only high mucky mucks can bet, and we need to look like Pascal to place a bet against the guy who wagered his room in the camel race. As well a shave a dark horse entry.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:53 am » Baoshi: Ah, I hadn;t thought of that... is the Golden Race only for Nobles? *pause* ...She also pointedly mentioned the Tao thing. Who could probably bluff hsi way into a lot of things right around now.
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:52 am » Wei: Also... point of note, Don't we only have one invite into the races? I mean... it'll look suspicious if Pascal or whatever his name is shows up for the camel race, and then shows up for the golden mile, and is five inches taller?
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:51 am » Mei: [0 Ride]
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:51 am » Shun*5 dex 1 ride -2 injury*
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:50 am » Shun's got a 1 dot in ride, but he's at -2 from injuries currently
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:50 am » Baoshi: *0 ride, but 4 Dex...* Well, a shot is a shot...
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:50 am » brb
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:50 am » Deka: Sorry I prefer walking or riding in the cart myself
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:50 am » Wei: *only has more because he's got a high dex, so... Shun's at about the same point as him*
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:50 am » (What's Shuns ride?)
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:49 am » Dusk: I can stay on, but that's about it. (I dot)
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:49 am » Wei: *has one dot in ride*...I know the basics?
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:49 am » (doesn't Wei have the highest ride?)
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:49 am » Mei: Um.... no?
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:48 am » Shun: I'm fine. Well same as before anyway
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:48 am » Baoshi: Which is the other question... can anyone besides Shun ride?
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:48 am » Dusk: Pity I can't just remember them...Shun? How are you holding up?
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:48 am » Wei: *stolen clothes!
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:47 am » Dusk: We do.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:47 am » Baoshi: ...Well, one can;t say she isn;t being helpfull. Honestly, it's easier on her politicaly to make sure she gets her prices. And... hey, good point.
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:47 am » Shun: Don't we have a diary of hers?
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:46 am » Just checking
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:46 am » Mei: So, if anyone has any leads on that.... well, yeah.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:46 am » Yes, Wei did.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:46 am » Wei did.
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:46 am » Mei: "You must discover the Awakened Prophetess' last words to the people of Chiascuro. It is hidden within the pages of the past. I would look in a library."
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:45 am » Did anyone go to get the Pasha's clothes?
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:45 am » Mei: She said,
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:45 am » *rooms
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:45 am » Baoshi: Both means we have double the chance at sucseeding- and the outside chance of two tooms.
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:45 am » Mei: [@Baoshi] I asked Grandmother Bright about the fee for using the Gate to Yu-Shan.
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:45 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:45 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:45 am » Mei: By the way?
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:45 am » Dusk: Are we trying for both races, or just one?
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:44 am » Dusk: Thanks, Deka.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:44 am » Dusk: *grins* Baoshi, maybe we should spread rumors of a Auric Fever outbreak.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:43 am » Baoshi: *wishes the Godess had let him get properly dressed, but does what he can with a comb while they wait for the aura to die down, and they discuss their plans*
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:43 am » Deka: Should not take too long
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:43 am » Dusk: Someone's sure to be watching, or waiting. Excuse me if I'm a bit paranoid...
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:42 am » Dusk: Maybe we can sneak out? back door, window, whatever? And, Deka, any way you can do a quick disquise?
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:42 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:42 am » Alright, so how long do we have from making it to the inn until the two races?
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:41 am » Wheee!
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:41 am » Eventually, after a quick room checking in, and an hour of passing, Dusk's lightshow gets turned off
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:40 am » *nods*
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:40 am » It's pretty impossible for the group to travel with her without attracting some attention, though
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:40 am » yey
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:40 am » Phew!
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:39 am » Ok... Chic, Dusk manages to make it to an Inn wihtout mostly being seen
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:38 am » BBCode 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=8
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:38 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:37 am » I forgot to take off a die, I must reroll.
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:37 am » Shun:*rolling eyes and following*
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:37 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:36 am » Baoshi: Clearly it is. We;d better get her to medical and or spiritual attention. someone find me a philosopher-medic. *darts after Dusk*
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:36 am » Ok, Dusk... make a stealth + wits check... but take a die penalty for being glowy
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:36 am » oh well
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:35 am » gah stinking caht
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:35 am » Deka: I think it is getting worse inspector Tao
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:35 am » Dusk: *hiding time!*
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:35 am » The man looks a bit unnerved and starts to walk off
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:34 am » ...another roll?
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:34 am » Dusk: The vines! They slither! Why, yes, I will have a plum cake."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:34 am » "No one ever mentions it in this day and age, honored sir. Especialy not around... oh, shall we say... very *strident* Immaculate Monks. Holy work makes one a bitch twitchy." he gives a smile to him, bowing a little. "And many blessings to your daughter- a most honorable position. "
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:34 am » Shun: Good for you. And what things you've heard of matter to us why?
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:33 am » Dusk: *pinches her nose, and tilts her head back-if she can manage to tear a bit of skin, she will*
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:32 am » And one man steps forward, hands on his hips. "'ey! my dotter's a medic in the Delzahn's Warhorde an' oi've never heard of this feveah!"
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:32 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:32 am » Dusk: *rolling her eyes, looks spacy* Lotus blossoms! The red god of tiny cakes!
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:31 am » Ok. At this several woman give a shriek and turn and run from Dusk. Some of the men look unnerved and begin going on their way.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:31 am » ...Tch. i shoulda declaired that a stunt.
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:31 am » [Mei: <It's a rare tropical disease.>]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:31 am » "It is a state where ones personal auric feild has been sufficed with elemental energies- often brough on by contact with the Preistess, Gods, or sufficiently powerful Immaculate Monks and Honored Dragonbloods. It is said to be quite euphoric, but does carry some risks. Mostly nosebleeds."
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:30 am » [snicker]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:30 am » 6+ 1 dot of speciality. 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=10
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:30 am » Hee hee hee...
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:30 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:29 am » And there are several places Dusk could hide, chic
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:29 am » Yes, Make a performance charisma roll
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:29 am » "Auric fever? What is that, effendi?"
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:29 am » guh stinking chat again
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:29 am » ...Preformance-Charisma roll?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:29 am » "She has been suffuced with elemental energies, do stay back."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:28 am » Baoshi-Tao steps forward in front of the gawkers, holding out a hand. "Give this woman some room, please. She is suffering from Auric Fever!"
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:28 am » Shun:*standing with dusk*
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:28 am » Dusk: *Looks regal, and smiles graciously*
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:28 am » Anywhere Dusk could duck, to hide? An alley?
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:27 am » Dusk does have some gwakers, though
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:26 am » Wei: *finds passed out noble to "help" him*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:26 am » Well, thats a releif, then.
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:26 am » The Plaza is one of the most high-class areas of Chiascuro
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:25 am » Baoshi: ...also, can someone find our passed out Noble to *ahem* help him?
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:25 am » The area? You're in the Plaza. It's amodest-sized region of Chiascuro comprised entirely of houses, and the entire area's buildings are made of glass. It's suprirsingly temperate here, about 60 degrees, and no easily visable inns. There appear to be BROOMS moving about on their own, sweeping sand and dust off the floors, and a few passing people, but no real crowds
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:25 am » 'Anima glows brightly, swirling with the words and runes by which heaven gave him the right to arbitarte such manners"
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:25 am » Wei: *shrug* You fast talk enough, and they'll be convinced They're the anathema... Besides, most people aren't talk much of anything about anethema, besides that they'll kill them
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:25 am » Is there a crowd? Easily visible inns?
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:24 am » Shun: Clearly.*chuckles*
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:24 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:24 am » Baoshi: You have Auric Fever after a sorcers spell went awry, clearly.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:23 am » Dusk: I could have surrendered to the famous Tao, if need be.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:23 am » Baoshi: *considering claimind she has 'Auric Fever' and havg Wei carry her*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:23 am » Okay- z? Whats the area look like?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:23 am » Baoshi: ...*smiles a little* Lets try hiding first.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:22 am » baoshi; Agreed.
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:22 am » Shun: Most people are taught the difference Wei. But anyway, off the main street maybe?
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:22 am » Dusk: When Fuzzy was fighting greenie, he called for help from the guard, crying 'Anathema!" *looks around* Wei? Can you still do that amazing leap? If being brazen doesn't work, maybe you can leap me to a building. Or...*wicked grin* We let the Inspector fast talk .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:22 am » Baoshi: *eye rooooooll*
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:21 am » Wei: Look, she's glowy, and the more we act retarded about it, the more they'll act retarded about it. We tell people she's a dragon-blooded... no, not that kind, this one's different. There.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:21 am » Baoshi: *grins at Mei* oooh yes. Yessy yes. I am tempered with paranoia, but yess.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:20 am » If Dusk ducked inside a building, would that help? Or, too glowy? How crowded is this plaza?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:20 am » baoshi; Wei, she can;t walk around with a Solar Banner up. Sorceres don;t glow.
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:19 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:19 am » Wei: *shrug* So? Fine, fine... we'll go to a different inn until you're less... shiny. Then we'll worry about the rest. Sides, with all the magic going around, I'm sure it won't be the first time something like this has happened
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:19 am » Mei: Oh, Mr Important Inspector Tao, may I be your sidekick?
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:18 am » Shun: Well, at least they don't go on about anethma as much around here...
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:18 am » Dusk: *sighs*
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:18 am » Deka: A little hard to disguise that fact. Sorry there Dusk
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:18 am » Baoshi: ...and that.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:17 am » Dusk: Wei? I'm glow-y...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:17 am » Baoshi: Grab mister nobles clothing and make note of hsi appearance first.
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:17 am » Wei: *pats Baoshi on the back* Lets get back to the inn, eh? We can hash things out better there. Besides... Fuzzy's safe. For right now, that's what I need to know.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:17 am » Dusk: *looks around her*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:16 am » Baoshi: ...*torn between worry, and panic, an planning, and they need to get moving and its safe to possibly assume Gramma Bright knew *damn* well what she was saying when she tipped that one*
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:16 am » *boxes chic's anima banner*.... I don't think that works
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:15 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:15 am » And...we're in a plaza. Hooboy. Well, it needed to be done.
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:15 am » It should die down within an hour, Chic.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:15 am » Does it fade, once the oath has been sworn?
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:14 am » How long does my anima banner stay flaring, out of curiosity?
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:14 am » *waves bye to Desus* Aww...
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:13 am » Desus: *Trots away with Grandma Bright"
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:13 am » Shun: huh.*hugs Desus one last time*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:13 am » Baoshi: *pats Desus' head*
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:13 am » Dusk: *hugs Desus goodbye before sheleaves*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:13 am » Baoshi: ....*half-way looks stuck between choking and laughing manicaly, which he covers by covering hsi mouth and trying to look distraught* Good h-heavens.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:12 am » Dusk: Thank you, Honored Grandmother Bright.
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:12 am » Wei: *bows* Thank you... That should be helpful
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:12 am » Wei: (Has 7 athletics+dex and 7 Stamina+resistance)
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:12 am » "My last words to all of you are this. I have overheard that a certain man named Tao roving the city, who is said to be an inspector of the Immaculate Order within the city, and is to be afforded the same rights and privileges as a member of the Wyld Hunt or a representative of the Bloody Empress herself. Or so the Tri-Khan's messengers have been busy telling everyone. Do with all this knowledge what you will."
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:11 am » Shun's got ok athletics stamina and resistance, but he's hurt.
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:11 am » (Wei might be... but he's not great at riding, and would need to bump up his resistance or athletics... or something)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:10 am » (Baoshis athletics aren;t so hot, but he's fast if nothing else. Resistance-Athletics-Endurance seems te key for the footrace... )
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:09 am » (Is Wei our best shot for both of these?)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:09 am » It's something he feels they have a chance at, yes.
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:08 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:08 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:08 am » (Why is Baoshi grinning? Does he feel confident about bthe rface?)
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:08 am » Deka: Does this mean we need to make some go Wei banners?
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:08 am » Wei: *nod* That does make sense... how long before this contest starts?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:08 am » Baoshi: *nods* It's a way in, and thats what we need... and more importantly, both ways could get us in by tonight. (And if we fail, then we just go with our orignal plan)
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:07 am » Dusk: And what do you want to bet there'll be arashka in the running? But, it's achance.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:06 am » Baoshi: ....*grriiiins*
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:06 am » "Typically there are tests of endurance ot see who can run across it in it's entirity as a test of manhood. Only the most dexterious and swift of foot prevail"
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:06 am » Wei: Learn to ride next time *smiles*
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:06 am » Deka: Why can't there be a challange I can do? *half roll eyes but not beoing serious*
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:05 am » ""It is a challenge sponsored by the Tri-Khan himself on this day every year. The Golden Mile is a melted plate of yellow chiascurian glass a mile long in diameter near the center of the city. It was the site of a terrible struggle during the usuption, and grows agonizingly hot during the day."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:04 am » Baoshi: Well, never hurts to hedge ones bets.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:03 am » (No that's a job for one ton wei!)
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:03 am » Wei: ...What does that involve?
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:02 am » ""There is another contest of skill where a room in the tower may be won today, but it is considerably harder on the body and only advisable to one who has great endurance. The Golden Mile"
Claire « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:02 am » Meep.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:02 am » yep.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:02 am » Yeah.
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:02 am » still here
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:02 am » (Yeah...)
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:02 am » Wei: *has a six total in ride*
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:01 am » yeah
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:01 am » ...is everyone here still?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:01 am » Baoshi: *0 Ride* Heh... I see. *smiles*
Demothesis « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:00 am » Shun: Well I can ride a bit...
Hawkwolf « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:00 am » Deka: *has 0 in ride*
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:00 am » Wei: *shrug* Details, details...

Warning: Error establishing mySQL database connection. Correct user/password? Correct hostname? Database server running? in /home/freef/public_html/mf_functions/class.db.php on line 0

Warning: Error establishing mySQL database connection. Correct user/password? Correct hostname? Database server running? in /home/freef/public_html/mf_functions/class.db.php on line 0

Warning: mySQL database connection is not active in /home/freef/public_html/mf_functions/class.db.php on line 0
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3867: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mf_functions/class.db.php:0)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3869: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mf_functions/class.db.php:0)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3870: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mf_functions/class.db.php:0)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3871: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mf_functions/class.db.php:0)
chicgeek « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:00 am » (DuskOOC: 1 dot in Ride!)
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:00 am » "While this race is only bet on by nobility of the city, there happens to be a drunken Pasha who foolishly passed out within the confines of my Plaza a few minutes ago. I was going to do something to him in punishment anyway, and a disguise with his clohting and skin color is easy enough to manage."
Claire « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:59 pm » FuzzyOOC: Darn it... I can't do camal...
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:59 pm » Dusk: A camel race, nit a foot race. Got a camel? or know how to ride one?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:59 pm » ???
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:58 pm » Baoshi: *eyebrow goes up* I see.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:58 pm » Wei: ...Say a certain One-Ton Wei?
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:58 pm » Wei: *waves bye*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:57 pm » Desus kwars nervously as she pats his head. And then she looks at you all. "There is a camal race going on within the older districts of the city right now. The Prophetess herself is required each year to observe it and present a prize to the winner. THere is also much betting on it, and a certain noble has bet his entire property inside one of the last functioning towers of Chiascuro. I believe you are familiar with the tower I speak of. If a dark horse were to enter the race and win, someone who bet against them would win a room, a considerable amount of jade, and much more."
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:56 pm » Deka: And don't forget to eat your jade
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:55 pm » Baoshi: *smiles for Desus* I'll miss you, lad.
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:55 pm » DekaOOC: might even be safer for him to go with her for these two weeks anyways
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:55 pm » Dusk: *anima banner all sparkly*
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:55 pm » Shun:Take care of yourself Desus...*worry...*
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:54 pm » WeIOOC: It is a nice trick, though...
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:54 pm » Dusk: We love you, Desus. *smiles* We'll see you in two weeks.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:54 pm » Baoshi: *worry worry worry*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:54 pm » Desus reluctantly looks at Dadee and then trudges over to her.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:53 pm » *"Come here, child."
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:53 pm » Grandma Bright nods. ""Then we have an accord, Lawgivers." She looks over to Desus. "Come here, child."
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:52 pm » Shun:*really could care less about what she was saying before or his dress*
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:52 pm » (gtg - dinner)
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:52 pm » Dusk: *touches both his hand and hers, spend s10 ess and 1 wp* I santify andenforce this oath, by the Unconquored Sun.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:51 pm » Wei: *could care less about how he looks*
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:50 pm » Shun:*walks right up to her and holds out his hand so dusk can touch both his and the godess's* You will return Desus within two weeks and you will only talk with him as you said and you will. not. harm. even. one. scale. on. his. tail. And only under that condition will I allow you to take him for two weeks.
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:50 pm » Deka: *makes sure her clothing is in ordeer as well*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:49 pm » Baoshi: Funny, all i remember is us appearing here, Madame. *takes out hsi comb and whips hsi hair into shape, and smudges hsi black makeup around his eyes*
Claire « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:49 pm » Pfff...
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:49 pm » [Mei: [EYE ROLL]]
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:48 pm » Grandma Bright OOC: ...or am I bluffing?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:48 pm » "It is quite odd, though. I have no idea why you children would stumble around down the road all the way here in such... dress. One thought you were all half-awake the way you walked. Or so I heard."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:47 pm » Baoshi: ....Certainly. *still ruffled from bed*
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:47 pm » Wei: *nods* Shall we?
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:47 pm » Shun: Nice.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:46 pm » There is a tall, stately, impossibly pretty and somewhat RADIANT woman standing before you, easily two heads taller than the tallest among you. "Shall we conduct business?"
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:46 pm » Deka: *blink*
Claire « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:46 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:46 pm » Dusk: You know, I was the Prophetess, but that was someone else, ages ago. Someone else could easily be the True Prophetess for this time...and I'd wager it could even be Haddiyah.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:46 pm » ""Alright then." Suddenly, everything grows abominably bright. Because you've been standing around in the dark for quite some time and now suddenly, you're outside, in the Mid morning sun. Standing in a lavish, luxerious... plaza... and your eyes are taking some time to adjust.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:45 pm » Wei: That we will...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:44 pm » baoshi: We'll restart the manse, and you may have Desus visit with you. no dice on playing anti-matchmaker.
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:43 pm » first*
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:43 pm » So yes to the frist two. Go
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:42 pm » (Err...remove Fuzzy and replace it with "your friend")
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:42 pm » I'd pass on the kiss.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:42 pm » I don't trust hat price.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:42 pm » WeiOOC: Well, it would be useful for making it easier to find her... but I understand
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:42 pm » "In the interests of business, I shall say that Fuzzy is near the true Prophetess"
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:42 pm » I agree with Hawk, the price is a bit too iffy
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 pm » No kiss.
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 pm » i agree
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 pm » I say no kiss.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 pm » I say, if Fuzzy's satey is ensures, do we have to know what she's going through?
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 pm » I don't think we need that info
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:40 pm » Shun: I'll make my agreement in person so it can be binding.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:40 pm » restroing the manse for Fuzzy's safety, yes. Desus's vacation for a way in to the towere, yes. Just..are we agreed about the kiss and the forget me for knowing what Fuzzy's enduring?
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:40 pm » (I say we do it or forever hold our peace)
Claire « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:40 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:39 pm » The room is starting to grow lighter.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:38 pm » Wei: So we're agreed?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:38 pm » Baoshi: ...I don;t know about the embrace. It;s less about what we;d be paying, as what the prince would be.
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:38 pm » Deka:.... If I must, I would pay that price
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:38 pm » (She agreed to that)
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:37 pm » (Well, she agrred to Dusk being a witness, as Shun said, we hold firm that that's what was meant?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:37 pm » "I do not have all day, young ones. What prices shall you pay?"
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:35 pm » (That is who I thought it was)
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:35 pm » they have to physically be there for it to work chic
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:35 pm » (You can, Chic!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:35 pm » The embrace was for her to tell you what danger Fuzzy's in and what she's learned
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:35 pm » OOCBaoshi: DEKAS SISTER.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:35 pm » (All right-I've never used that aspect of my exalt. I call up my anima banner, and spend essence to make the oath binding, correct?)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:35 pm » OOCBaoshi: Illusions, Mei! Occams Razor!
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:35 pm » [Mei: Wait, you think that the prince isn't romantically involved with a raksha?]
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:34 pm » [Mei: Holy shiiiiiite.]
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:34 pm » for the information of what they are enduring
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:34 pm » OOCBaoshi: or she's a goddess, and she can cast an *illusion*.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:34 pm » [Mei: Wait a minute. I.... there's only one type of entity I can think of that could be either gender...]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:34 pm » What was the embrace one trading in for?
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:33 pm » WeiOOC: D'awwww... Desus, you're adorable...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:33 pm » Baoshi: Mm-hm.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:33 pm » Mei: [the penny drops]
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:33 pm » Dusk: *hugs Desus*
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:33 pm » Mei: Okay, just who has the prince been carrying on with...?!
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:32 pm » "It does not. It can be any of you."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:32 pm » Baoshi: ....*alarm bells go off*
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:32 pm » Mei: Okay, I have to ask. Does the person who does the embrace have to be, um, male?
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:32 pm » that*
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:32 pm » Deka: Do we really need theat info?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:31 pm » Desus: *Looks up at Mommy and Dadee, and thrashes his tail* ...okie... I do it.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:31 pm » Wei: So... Do we agree to the prices? Shun's provisions withstanding...
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:31 pm » "And to tell the prince... "Forget me.""
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:31 pm » Shun: *petting Desus in his lap*
Claire « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:30 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:30 pm » Baoshi: ....*she once hid flowers in one of your books so you;d find them a month later and remember the villiage* Right.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:29 pm » DuskOOC: *plays the barry White music for Baoshi*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:29 pm » "I merely need someone to kiss the prince. I shall take care of the rest."
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:29 pm » DekaOOC: No she didn't
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:29 pm » DuskOOC: And no, I have n o reasons to give for that. Just a feeling*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:28 pm » BaoshiOOC: She never defined 'Embrace' for me.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:28 pm » DuskOOC: I still have a bad feeling about all this...I'm tempted to say let's take our chances with the mad god*
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:27 pm » Wei: Uzzy comes back either way... this just might make it easier on us *scratches Desus behind the ears*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:27 pm » (Waves at Dr. Beard)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:27 pm » Baoshi: ...*Deusus Used: Cute Charm! It's super effective.*
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:26 pm » (waves at beard)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:26 pm » Desus: *looks up at Wei* if i do, does Uzzy come back?
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:26 pm » Shun: If she won't hurt him and just wants to talk with Desus... and... *looks Desus in the eye* Are you alright with being away for a couple weeks...
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:25 pm » Our first adventure, you said that whn Child offered her deal for Shun's dad, that I knew I could enforce it-and I think as long as we've been travelling, the others would know.
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:25 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:25 pm » Wei: ...*pats Desus on the head* Would you mind going off with that lady for a bit?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:24 pm » I'll... let it slide
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:24 pm » Dusk: I'll witness that oath, if you want. But, are you sure?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:24 pm » Dusk knows about it and I've remembered it coming up in conversatoin before.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:24 pm » ... I hope it's not too meta for me to assume Shun knows what Dusk does about her agreement binding...
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:23 pm » Shun: I will only agree to that in person, and under the condition that you will agree to not intentionally harm him, with Dusk as witness.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:23 pm » Baoshi: ...He would be safe with her if he says he is. And... getting into the tower easily is aluble information. But it;s up to you. And Desus.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:22 pm » [Mei: Is that what they're calling it these days?]
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:21 pm » "It is an old/new friend and I need to speak with it."
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:21 pm » Wei: ...I can promise payment for the protection. *sighs* The rest is immaterial, though it would be nice to know what's going on with Fuzzy...
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:21 pm » Shun:... Baoshi. Do you think it'd be worth the information?
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:21 pm » Mei: What will you be doing with him during that time, if we may presume to ask?
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:21 pm » Dusk: *squeezes Shun's hand*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:21 pm » Baoshi: ... ... ...
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:20 pm » Dusk: That isn't a 'creature'. Not when he calls sme 'Mommy.' *voice quiet*
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:20 pm » [Mei: If we are handing Desus over, I call dibs on providing his feeding instructions. Maybe we can get GB to feed him yellow jade all the time, or something.]
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:20 pm » Deka:... Wish I knew that for sure
Claire « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:20 pm » FuzzyOOC: *hugs Desus*
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:19 pm » WeiOOC: *shrug* I know what I'm getting myself into. Or did you miss the part where I stated my intention to storm the castle single handed if need be?
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:19 pm » Mei: Um... Bao... are you sure—
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:19 pm » Baoshi: ...*goes quiet*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:19 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:19 pm » "To find the easiest way to enter the tower, my price is merely... to borrow the creature you travel with. The hatchling. I wish it's company for two weeks, upon which it shall be returned to you whole and unharmed"
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:19 pm » ShunOOC: Yes, COUSIN, who I saved from my own FATHER once. Now be careful about gods!
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:18 pm » [Mei: Caveat on-your-own-head-be-it-ptor.]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:18 pm » BaoshiOOC; ... SISTER.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:18 pm » Baoshi: She's in the tower.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:18 pm » ShunOOC:*facepalming* I should not introduce the inexperienced to communicating with gods... You have to be careful about this stuff people!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:18 pm » Baoshi: ...what am I saying. I'll do it if no one else will. I was planning on talking to him anyhow.
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:18 pm » Deka: Umm I was wondering about location? or you can't give that
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:17 pm » Baoshi: ... Define Embrace?
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:17 pm » Mei: Um, Baoshi, we should hear the prices fir— what.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:17 pm » "To learn what your friend is experiencing, my price is... one of you must enter the Tri-Khan's son's bedchambers within 3 nights of now, embrace him, and deliver a message."
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:17 pm » Wei: Deka... Wait for a bit. We need to figure out this thing with Fuzzy first, alright?
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:16 pm » Deka: Exactly I mean
Claire « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:16 pm » FuzzyOOC: *feeling bad about making everyone owe a god a favor* Gah...
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:16 pm » Deka: I want to know where my sister and my father is
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:16 pm » Wei: ...Can I ask an extra bit of information? Feel free not to answer, just want to ask... *holds up water manse stone* Any chance you know which of them this one goes to?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:15 pm » Baoshi: ...agreed. And we can take the others 8as well*, Mei.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:15 pm » Mei: Wait. What are the prices for the other two favors?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:14 pm » "You wish her protection? The price for that is non-negotiable. Once you have recovered your friend, you will go beneath the city and reactivate exactly one of the 3 water manses beneath it. That is my price."
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:14 pm » Wei: I know... And I never said you guys couldn't help, did I? (Change the where to what)
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:14 pm » Deka: I get a feeling we porbably need a location of them
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:14 pm » Shun:*climbs out of bed and baps Wei, then goes back*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:14 pm » Baoshi: I'd like to cut in on those prices. It;s my *sister*. And if you won;t let me, I'm takinf easiest way into tower.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:13 pm » Dusk: We care about Fuzzy too, Wei.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:13 pm » Wei: And the prices must be something I can do myself... I won't incur debt for the rest of the group for this...
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:13 pm » ""I have no influence beneath the city's boundries."
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:12 pm » ?
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:12 pm » Mei: And what about the areas deep beneath the city? Especially the big outside-of-fate one
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:12 pm » Wei: ...Where, and protection.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:12 pm » BaoshiOOC: Souls? Cheap price, for a god. Favros work better.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:12 pm » "Within Chiascuro means the ENTIRE city, Anywhere above ground."
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:12 pm » DekaOOC: If the price is a soul, I am going to slap someone
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:11 pm » "You may select as many options as you wish, but each has a separate price."
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:11 pm » Shun:*distracting self with meditation*
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:10 pm » Wei: And we can only pick one? And presumably not, Deka...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:10 pm » Baoshi: ...Does 'within Chiarascuro' apply to the pockets of non-fate that have sprung up a lot?
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:10 pm » Deka: ANd what is the price for each?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:09 pm » "I will offer you one of three choices. I can tell you the easiest way to enter the tower, I can ensure that your friend has no harm befall her while within Chiascuro, anywhere in the city, or I can merely tell you exactly what your friend is currently enduring. Each carries a price"
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:09 pm » BaoshiOOC: We-hell, lets see...
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:09 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:08 pm » [Mei: Here it comes.]
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:08 pm » Wei: *nods* Oh, I figured... but hopefully your task will be slightly less difficult than fighting my way through an entire tower for a doubtful reward...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:08 pm » Baoshi: *gently pats shuns back* Ask then, honored Grandmother.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:07 pm » Wei: *thinks* ...I hope the fact that Fuzzy's a mouse isn't a hinderance...
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:07 pm » Deka: And what do you ask?
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:07 pm » Shun:*not saying anything not saying anything not saying anythig*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:07 pm » "To lose is to gain. If you wish my help. I wish yours in return."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:07 pm » Baoshi: *Exactly* like the kind that Gradnfather got, actualy.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:06 pm » "And Thorns was a fool, child. A respectable one, and one whom I held in esteem. But a fool is a fool."
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:05 pm » Wei: *shrug* It's not surprising... But yes. Ancient artifact, weird voodoo, we could use your help. To me, the important part is that my mate is currently inside the tower where she's staying, and I want to get her out...
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:05 pm » Shun: ah. I'll shut up now.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:05 pm » Baoshi: Well this one isn;t. She has a solar artifact, and she;s winding up to something big.
Claire « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:05 pm » Wow.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:05 pm » "At present moment there are about 121 raksha living in the city of Chiascuro. For the most part they have the sense to behave themselves. The ones that cause enough of a fuss usually meet... entirely natural ends."
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:05 pm » Shun:*old man thorns was a good guy...*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:05 pm » Baoshi: Shun, I think that was more of a 'I know him of old' sort of foll then a 'what an idiot' fool. Grandfather got those a lot.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:04 pm » Shun: Well now I'm concerned about them, but then again I didn't know about them until now. And please. Refrain from calling him fool. He fought for his city.*bit of growl at the end*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:03 pm » Dusk: But this time they are using an ancient artifact to control people, to eat souls. Wait....they feed here everyday? We didn't know that.
Claire « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:03 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:03 pm » Mei: Yes.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:03 pm » "...really? That old fool's killers are here?"
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:03 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:02 pm » "You aren't concerned with the one running the ladies and lads of negotiable affection in the undercity, and he's been around far longer. And you certainly aren't concerned with the ones who feed in the city quietly every single day, or you'd be acting much differently"
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:02 pm » Baoshi: Yes, but its a concern when they've got a god blooded, is openly stealing peoples souls, doing something in the tower... and we thought you;d like to know some of the people who wiped Thorns out are here too.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:01 pm » "I assume you are speaking of the false Prophetess? But this is hardly a tremendous concern. She is not so foolish as to stay here for long. And there have been Raksha living in Chiascuro long before she came."
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:59 pm » Wei: *chuckles* Well, it was the only way they were gonna get me to stay still long enough to ask. And what he said, too..
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:59 pm » OOCBaoshi: ...huh. Whaddya know.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:59 pm » Shun:... huh well usually it's the other way around for gods... apologies.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:59 pm » Baoshi: "...forgive us, but were likely to get nicked up the official channels, Grandmother. We've got a bad Wyld-sons problem in your city.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:58 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:58 pm » [Mei: I told you she liked being approached as manifested.]
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:58 pm » ]"It's a bit arrogant of you all to ignore proper channels, dearies. But I haven't been besought since the seventh age. Speak."
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:58 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:57 pm » Deka: *uses her ears more then her eyes for this*
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:57 pm » Wei: Huh...
Claire « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:57 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:56 pm » And then, there's a voice.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:56 pm » Shun:...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:56 pm » Baoshi: ...*opens one eye*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:55 pm » The room suddenly grows dark. Very dark
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:55 pm » Ok...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:54 pm » Baoshi: *genuine prayer!*
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:54 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:53 pm » ok
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:53 pm » You're there.
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:52 pm » so your ruling. Am I really there or not
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:51 pm » Err..sorry, then
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:51 pm » 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=8
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:50 pm » but will roll
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:50 pm » no i didn't, it was ooc chat
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:50 pm » You've talked in this scene arleady, so you're there
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:50 pm » I was just asking to see if you were doing your own thing or not, before
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:50 pm » I was at the tower scouting?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:50 pm » You are there, Deka
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:50 pm » Then where are you?
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:50 pm » so am I z?
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:49 pm » I was under ther impression I wasn't
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:49 pm » Sorry, Wei-I missed it.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:49 pm » I thought you were...
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:49 pm » and wei already rolled
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:49 pm » Wei rolled already
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:49 pm » I... beleive so.
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:49 pm » Deka is there?
Claire « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:48 pm » Oooooh...
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:48 pm » Deka, are you praying? And Wei?
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:48 pm » BBCode http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2911249/ for fun, since he can't add dice to this...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:48 pm » As Adora Belle Dearheart put it: You just put your hands together, and hope.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:48 pm » Everyone participating, I mean
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:48 pm » Has everynoe rolled?
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:48 pm » at least 10 so far, 12 if we round up
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:47 pm » (Nice!)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:47 pm » Baoshi: *prays desperatly, for Fuzzy, please...* 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=5
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:47 pm » 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=3
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:47 pm » o, 3. Round up or down for the half?
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:47 pm » So... 5 aggregate successes.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:47 pm » The rest of us add half of our successes. Rolling for Dusk-BBCode 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=5
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:46 pm » Okay! + 1d10=7
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:45 pm » One die.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:45 pm » I can lead. What is the bonus?
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:45 pm » Or Bao or I can, whatever....
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:45 pm » Baoshi: And much like if we just tried to get the tri khans attention by shouting at him, there would be eff all result from it. gods like 8respect*, and we like not being stormed out of the city.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:45 pm » Jane? If you're leading the prayer, you add a bonus dice.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:44 pm » Shun is, in spirit. since he can't actually roll anything here
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:44 pm » Mei: You realize we could just walk over to the Plaza and yell, right? [prays] > 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=4
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:44 pm » Wei is
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:44 pm » Baoshi is.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:44 pm » Dusk is.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:44 pm » Mei doesn't HAVE to help
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:43 pm » Oh, okay.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:43 pm » ...I'm just going to ask now to avoid confusion. Who is helping with the prayer?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:43 pm » ...We're all doing it as a group, so we have the best shot at contacting her.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:43 pm » Z said we can all pray-the rest of us add half our succeses. Oh, good point, Demo!
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:43 pm » and anyone with excellencies in that ability can help too
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:42 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:42 pm » But I thought Mei wasn't part of the prayer. That's why I didn't roll.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:42 pm » 7.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:41 pm » Jane? what's Mei's charisma + performance? It's for leading the prayer.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:41 pm » If she has the most charisma+preform she could lead the prayer still.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:40 pm » Huh? I thought Mei was just standing around.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:40 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:40 pm » Five here, so... tinker leads?
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:39 pm » Whoever has the most dice leads. Jane? wei?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:39 pm » 6 here too.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:39 pm » huh... shun can't roll at all he has 2 charisma and that's it, negated by -2 damage level
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:38 pm » Who has the most dice? I have 6.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:38 pm » Ok. At this point, the person leading the prayer needs to make a charisma + performance check. Add a bonus die for the prayer, and everyone else can make rolls. If they get successes, they can add half theirs to the main prayer-er's roll
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:38 pm » PennyOOC: Bright? I wonder if she's a relative?
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:37 pm » DekaOOc: *hugs her cart brother*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:37 pm » *nods*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:37 pm » and maybe one fo Dekas sister? "And to the golden blooded daughter of your city they have taken to their grasp."
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:36 pm » Perfect.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:36 pm » "Please turn your kindness upon our comrade (Fuzzy;s full name I can;t recall), who may be trapped by the Raksha"
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:36 pm » That would be a good addition...
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:36 pm » (or saving that for if she answers?)
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:35 pm » (Anything about aid for a comrade?)
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:35 pm » "Honored Grandmother Bright there are a few raksha in your city, in case you hadn't already noticed, as well as the people that brought Thorns low. We're fighting both and would appreciate any aid" was that the one we decided on?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:34 pm » Right- I beleive it's basicaly.
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:34 pm » although not the video
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:33 pm » It is. But I kinda wnated to see the prayer before I decided to make any bonuses or modifiers to the roll
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:33 pm » (ok sorry made me think of this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23xFyxGqE8o )
Claire « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:33 pm » EllisOOC: Peep. *puts mouse in her mouth and scampers off, looking determined*
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:33 pm » (Charisma+Performance, iirc?)
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:33 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:32 pm » Righto. Whats the roll?
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:32 pm » (alrighty, let's pray)
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:32 pm » Shun: Don't worry, I'll be fine.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:32 pm » Grandma Bright OOC: *Hands Ellis a small mackeral* THere's this brutish mouse missing an ear on the corner of M street and Interpol Plaza. Go get him
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:32 pm » (hope her name isn't Felica)
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:31 pm » Dusk: *looks worried at Shun*
Claire « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:31 pm » Pffff...
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:30 pm » Wei: I'll be sure to mention that...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:30 pm » Baoshi: Yes. It's an assasin
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:30 pm » Shun:*holding back laugh. nope, not working. laughing. then coughing*
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:30 pm » Shun: tiny kitty minion?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:30 pm » Baoshi: ....I really need some tea, or coffee.
Claire « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:30 pm » *giggles*
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:29 pm » Shun: Works for me.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:29 pm » Baoshi: ....Actualy, add an 'honored Grandmother Bright' to that, and you probably have it, Shun. Also, maybe we can offer a sacrifice of mice to her tiny kitty minion.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:29 pm » (The faster I type, the worse it gets)\
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:29 pm » Dusk: That's short and sbnappy, and we can explain more if she respondes-let's go with what =Baoshi saud.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:29 pm » *snerk*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:29 pm » A rumor of that, anyway
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:28 pm » Actually, Baoshi remembers taht Grandma Bright has a teeny catgirl working for her that acts as a hitman for particularly influential and dangerous mice in the city
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:28 pm » Shun: Very nice and flowery? I woulda just said "Grandmother Bright there are a few raksha in your city, in case you hadn't already noticed, as well as the people that brought Thorns low. We're fighting both and would appreciate any aid"?
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:28 pm » (DuskOOC: That's better than stir fried)
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:28 pm » hehe
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:28 pm » ....blast. I think Baoshi recalls a rumor saying she likes Lunars... in garter belts.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:27 pm » 1d10=1, 1d10=3, 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=4
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:27 pm » Mei: Well...
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:27 pm » (I'd like to find thief, but have no idea where to look, and Fuzzy and Deka's dad are proiorities) Okay, Shun-thanks.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:27 pm » Baoshi'll do a roll to try and recall where she falls on that axis.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:26 pm » She wouldn't know he's cursed, just hurt
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:26 pm » Baoshi: Hmm... "Honored grandmother Bright, we wish to tell you of a dire threat to your city, and wish for your aide to our comrade..." hrm. Mei? Do we know what he rstance on Lunars and solars are?
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:26 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:26 pm » Dusk will stay with Shun, since he's cursed and wounded and stuff? Incase he decides to head out on his own, or amessage comes, or Child finds him, or...you get the idea.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:25 pm » right
Claire « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:25 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:25 pm » and Shun'll concentrate on not making Dusk mad by resting
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:25 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:25 pm » I think so?
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:24 pm » (Getting the wording down, and we;ll all concentrate on the prayer at once-that right?)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:24 pm » Right- and baoshi wants to try and get an audience with the Tri Khan, and or his son.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:23 pm » (Porobaly send a prayer to Grandmother, then Wei at least going to the tower)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:23 pm » So what are you guys doing?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:23 pm » Baoshi: Hmm... went to investigate the threat to the city, blighting it's radience with false prophets.
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:23 pm » back
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:22 pm » Dusk: ...Sure. Okay, spin it as Fuzzy getting in trouble, as she tried to help save her people from a threat? That's accurate, since the prism helps the faes as they ....eat souls .
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:20 pm » Wei: I'll stick around long enough to help contact this... city god or whatever. And I can help with the wording...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:20 pm » Baoshi: I can give it a shot, maybe with Dusk?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:20 pm » (Gathering Information can mean checking your own memory- seeing as how even if you had researched a specific cities god in depth, you don;t have perfect recal.)
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:19 pm » (I think he meant meta gathering. I im'd him about what shun might know)
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:19 pm » (Um, the information was gathered from Jupiter's Library in-game months ago.)
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:19 pm » Shun: or we bug her in person.*shrug*
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:18 pm » Shun: alright. Well someone more talk-y should come up with the wording of the prayer. We want to let her know what's important to her and hopefull wrangle something out of it.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:18 pm » Baoshi: ...Just... just head to her...
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:18 pm » Mei: Anyway, contacting her is easy. Just head to her bailiwick and yell.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:17 pm » (And at the very least you should declare an action to gather information.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:17 pm » (I'm letting you off with a warning this time, but I'm going to tell everyone here. Not EVERYTHING has to be resolved to a roll, but in matters as specific as the goddess of revenge bit, if I see stuff like that going on, I WILL penalize Willpower points, essence motes, or even SSXP)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:17 pm » baoshi; The bit where they coudl suck out your soul, leaving us one down for another attempt.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:16 pm » .
Claire « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:16 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:16 pm » Okay, excise the 'goddess of revenge' bit. That is a bit need-to-know. The rest is semicommon knowledge...
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:16 pm » Wei: *shrug* Actually, I'm not really sure what the risks are... Just that I'll deal with them as best I can.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:16 pm » (Um... y-e-a-h, if you say so.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:16 pm » (And Tinker raises a valid piont. I don't want to be harsh, but that was pretty meta-y.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:15 pm » (One thing about these games is that nothing is implied)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:15 pm » (Which was spent doing a *lot* in Yu Shan, Jane.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:15 pm » Did Mei ever decide to research Chiascuro or the gods living there at that point)
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:15 pm » 1d10=5, 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=8 < Anyway, if it makes you happy... :roll:
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:15 pm » (We had a YEAR OF DOWNTIME before Story 2!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:14 pm » (And that knowledge is pretty specific)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:14 pm » (You dont' have direct access to the library every second of every day, recall)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:14 pm » (Which is HUGE. And I don't recall Mei ever reading about gods while being in there.)
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:14 pm » (Er, Jupiter's Library?)
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:14 pm » Shun: oh frig. I just thought of something else... She's got her own personal assasin. Who wears a green cloak. Sound like anyone familiar?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:14 pm » Baoshi: *only knows vauge rumors* Well... Wei, you must know the risk.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:13 pm » I would have given you a situational modifer for beinga sidereal of the god of secrets, but still, that's a bit crossing the line. You may have read the books, but Mei doesn't necessarily know what you do
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:13 pm » Sorry Mei, but technically you DO need to make an occult or a lore check for that
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:13 pm » Er, I must step in
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:12 pm » Mei: I know all this because she also happens to be sitting on Chiaroscuro's Gate to Yu-Shan.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:12 pm » Baoshi: ...Yeess... probably, yes. Yes... information is good. I only know rumors. And... Wei. I.. well. *sighs, and wopes down his face*
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:12 pm » Shun: She *might* have been a goddess of vengeance.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:12 pm » Mei: She charges in favors, most of which have beneficial effects on the city.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:12 pm » Mei: She used to be a goddess of revenge, if my memory serves, before— well, that's a story for another time.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:11 pm » Wei: ...Look, I understand the tension Baoshi, but... after we pray, I'm going to try and find my way into the tower.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:11 pm » Mei: Grandmother Bright is sort of a de facto God of Chiaroscuro, and an actual god of this one area of the city.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:11 pm » Shun: Yes mei, through the nose... maybe Dusk. she may already know
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:11 pm » Dusk: Can we pay what she wants? And, is giving Grandmother Bright info on the new threats in the city worth any brownie points?
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:11 pm » Mei: Grandmother Bright? The tail end of your sentence should be "...through the nose".
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:11 pm » Baoshi: ...Grandmother Bright?
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:10 pm » Mei: Hmm. The problem is, I can't see any good way to pull Fuzzy out. Maybe try to send a message...?
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:10 pm » Shun: Her help actually. Grandmother Bright's the head god around here... We could ask her help in person, but she charges...
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:10 pm » brb, need to clean something real fast
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:10 pm » Baoshi: ...I want badly to try and get in to Fuzzy. But Paolo said to give er time but the little gods in the tower will hunt her but is talking to the Tri Khan('s son?) still the fastest way to try and legaly get into the tower and... and...
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:08 pm » Dusk: That'll have to do.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:08 pm » Dusk: I really believe we need his help, for Fuzzy, and to help against Fae and Abyssals....
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:08 pm » Shun: Definitly. Though it relies on sending the prayer right. let me see if I know the god here...*thinking*
Claire « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:07 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:07 pm » Baoshi: Yes. Especialy if you really beleive.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:07 pm » Dusk: If we all prayed the same prayer, all at the same time, woulkd that help?
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:07 pm » Wei: *getting up* Alright then... Can you come along with me, Don? I'll probably need someone to translate for me... Though I should probably help with this prayer first...
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:06 pm » Shun: The fastest way is through a prayer, just adding the message on.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:05 pm » Dusk: Agreed. Shun, what's the fastest way to talk to the city god?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:05 pm » Don Paolo looks up at Wei. "Senor, it is on a side facing a large building. Few go in the space between the buildings, that I saw, at least late at night.
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:04 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:04 pm » Wei: ...Don, how visible is that crack from the street? Just a rough estimate will do.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:04 pm » Baoshi: Gods and Politics. *rubbing hsi forhead* So we need, need, NEED into that tower...
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:04 pm » Dusk: Wei? Are you on friendly terms with teh man you outfought for your job? Since his family gave MissFake the tower suite, maybe he could get us in.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:03 pm » Dusk: Good idea, Shun.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:03 pm » Shun: We could try talking to the god of the city?
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:03 pm » Dusk: ...Mice? Oh, dear....but she could change her shape.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:02 pm » Mei: So... um, what do we do now? Talk with the building gods?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:02 pm » Baoshi: ...More panic.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:02 pm » Baoshi: Already freaking out, just slowly, and painfully.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:02 pm » Mei: The oath apparently involves killing the aforementioned creatures, but the building gods are lazy sometimes.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:02 pm » Shun: Jittery does not help panic Baoshi... then again you do some of your best thinking freaking out. *grinning a bit*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:02 pm » Heehee
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:02 pm » Baoshi: ...Did they.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:01 pm » *metal
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:01 pm » Mei: Don Paolo explained to me that... well, he got info that the gods of the building swore an oath, to the Sun Kings, that the building would remain free of mice, rats, bugs, vermin, etc., etc.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:00 pm » Baoshi: The meta bird is embarassed, there is some form of mad god, my dreams were wierd, and oh your ass is still poisinioned or whatever and my little sister is missing! Coffeeee.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:00 pm » Mei: Um... things just got worse.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:00 pm » Wei: So... how long do we give her?
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:00 pm » Wei: *sitting very still* So we don't know where Fuzzy is, and there's only one way in that doesn't involve becoming a mouse?
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:00 pm » Shun:You aren't allowed near coffee booknerd. Get yourself some tea if you need a wakeup
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:58 pm » .
Claire « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:57 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:56 pm » Baoshi: ...I need coffee again.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:56 pm » Mei: ...embarrassing?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:55 pm » "But... it's embarassing, Senora, to admit what I found out."
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:54 pm » Dusk: *slowly* Imprisoned in the tower. And that's the last standing tower...I wonmder, if that's why?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:54 pm » Baoshi: ...*eeeeyebrow up*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:54 pm » The hawk raises a wing as a sort of silly barrier between Mei and him and the others. ANd whispers. "When Senora Fuzzy did not return, I... investigated a bit on my own. I am not that much different from a god myself, you understand, and most of the little gods see me as one of their ilk.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:53 pm » Shun: A mad god... hrmmm... that's very dangerous...
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:53 pm » Mei: All right. [moves a bit away from the others]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:53 pm » Baoshi: *waking up, all... nervous. And pensive*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:53 pm » Don Paolo fidgits nervously and looks at Mei. "Senora, may I have a word in private? There is another detail I would like to tell you that I would... prefer to keep between us both."
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:53 pm » Wei: I know what you mean, shun... *swallows* ...I hope Fuzzy is okay, though.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:52 pm » Shun: Good morning. Ugh and I still feel like crap. fun.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:52 pm » Mei: .... a god?
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:52 pm » (Okay)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:52 pm » He's only NOW explaining what happened
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:52 pm » He comes back... well, I said Fuzzy didn't return for a few hours, but Don Paolo returned much earlier... so I'll say he returns about an hour and a half after Fuzzy leaves, but cautions everyone to give Fuzzy more time since it took a half hour to get there
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:51 pm » Dusk: Ah, the sleeper awakes.
Claire « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:51 pm » O.o
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:51 pm » DekaOOC: And that was the way I found
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:51 pm » Shun: a god? Interesting...
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:51 pm » (What time does Don Paolo come back?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:51 pm » Don Paolo: Mistress, a climbable distance off the base of the twoer there is a crack large enough for a man to fit, if he is nimble. No trouble for a hawk. But inside the crack... a closed room, with a horrible thing inside it. A god, mad from centuries of isolation and perhaps something elese
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:50 pm » Baoshi: *waits for Don Paolo to explain the other entrance*
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:50 pm » DekaOOC: think we are too old for girl scouts?
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:50 pm » DuskOOC: Candygram?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:50 pm » Baoshi: *think think think*
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:49 pm » Mei: All right. Say, what was this other, dangerous way?
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:49 pm » Dusk: *sighs, worried* Any ideas, anyone?
Sarah McLaren « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:49 pm » Hi Claire!
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:48 pm » Dusk: *looks at the others* She should have been back a long time ago....*looking after Shun*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:48 pm » Baoshi: ....*whimper*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:48 pm » Heya Claire.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:48 pm » Anyway... Don Paolo's statement. "Senora Fuzzy found a crack at the base of the tower only a mouse or something samller could fit through. I could not follow her through it, and the only other way I found in apart from the front entrance was... dangerous
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:48 pm » Wei: *is resting right now*
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:47 pm » DekaOOC: agree
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:47 pm » hey claire
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:47 pm » BaoshiOOC: Hey gues shwo much this coulda shoulda isn;t helping her get back.
Claire « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:47 pm » Meep.
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:47 pm » heh
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:47 pm » Not literly, a course)
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:47 pm » DuskOOC: Me, too.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:47 pm » {and here's Claire.}
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:47 pm » Baoshi: *has been going sort of grey*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:46 pm » It turns out that Fuzzy found a way into the tower he coudln't follow her on
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:46 pm » ShunOOC: Wait I thought she was just scouting...
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:46 pm » Actually, Don Paolo comes back rather quickly
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:46 pm » DekaOOC: Found another way in?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:46 pm » BaoshiOOC: You learned how to turn into a mouse... when?
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:46 pm » Or Don paolo either?
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:46 pm » DekaOOC: Should ahve let me do it
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:46 pm » And... hours pass. And she doesn't come back.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:45 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:45 pm » The group was letting fuzzy go off on her own to sneak into the tower and try to steal the Lens
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:45 pm » Beth: *sits with Sarah*
Sarah McLaren « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:44 pm » *retreats to bench with popcorn*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:44 pm » !
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:44 pm » Wooo!
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:44 pm » Who's Wzally?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:44 pm » So... PREVIOUSLY ON EXALTED
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:44 pm » Claire SHOUDL be here... Unfortuantely, her bit of the story was what was going on, but that's not a tremendous issue. We can work around it
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:43 pm » Hey Wzally!
Sarah McLaren « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:43 pm » Hi, Wally.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:43 pm » Hello all, actually
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:42 pm » I still feel terrible but at least I slept last night
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:42 pm » Is Claire going to be here tonight?
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:42 pm » Hey zobot
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:42 pm » Oh geeze. HOpe you feel better, Hawk
Sarah McLaren « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:42 pm » I'm good, Zo.
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:42 pm » hey tink
Sarah McLaren « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:41 pm » Hi Tinker.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:41 pm » Hi, Tinker.
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:41 pm » hey z. that fit almsot made me throw up XD
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:41 pm » Hey folks.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:40 pm » So anyways... we should get started! How are oyu, Sarah?
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:39 pm » np
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:39 pm » Hidy!
Sarah McLaren « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:39 pm » No worries.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:39 pm » I had issues getting home. Nothing I couldn't handle, but they slowed me down
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:38 pm » Hey guys. Sorry I"m late
Sarah McLaren « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:38 pm » Hi!
Demothesis « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:38 pm » heya Zo!
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:37 pm » Hello
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:37 pm » Zzz
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:37 pm » hold on, coughing fit
Sarah McLaren « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:34 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:34 pm » you probably right
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:33 pm » Whenever Zobot and a fair amount of us are here. Probably around 9 central? People tend to start showing up earlier. We can double check with him when he arrives.
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:31 pm » I blame my sickness. what time were we supposed to start nomrally now?
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:30 pm » That's why we're starting later and playing later these days-he leaves work at 8 central, I believe.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:30 pm » Well, his time he just got off work perhaps half an hour ago-he needs time to get home, maybe grab a bite.
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:29 pm » mmm I wonder what happened to Z. Unless there was something that I missed
Sarah McLaren « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:29 pm » I have recently discovered the wonders of Sky, so my TV watching has increased.
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:27 pm » I suspect that is partly where chicgeek learned her punning skills
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:27 pm » the show was great. a ton of puns
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:26 pm » Heh you know what is funny? I don't think I have watched t.v. in about 3 years now
Sarah McLaren « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:26 pm » But I never saw the actual show.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:26 pm » Yep. Have it on tape, somewhere. Was one of the aforementioned Saturday night movies.
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:25 pm » a mix of live action and 3-d animation. Have not seen it yet
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:25 pm » yeah came out like waht, 3-5 years ago?
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:25 pm » There was a movie? Huh.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:24 pm » Saw the movie for that.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:24 pm » Ah, the classics.
Hawkwolf « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:24 pm » I did watch a lot of rocky and Bullwinkle on vhs as well
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:23 pm » Hee!
Sarah McLaren « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:23 pm » That is eerily creepy. There we go, Truth in Television!
chicgeek « Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:22 pm » Sarah, you know that's how Tinker justifies Fredric having a British accent? The baby vorpal bunny grew up watching Dr.Who and otehr nBritish tv shows.

_________________
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don’t talk" -Tuco, The Good the Bad and the Ugly

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted Quest Logs X
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:03 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2656
Quote:
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:56 am » 3 SSXp for all. 4 for Wei for winning
chicgeek « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:56 am » And very fun.
Claire « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:56 am » Wheeee!
chicgeek « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:56 am » Dusk would use her medicine skill on baoshi, though, since he's hurt. and Deka too.
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:55 am » I think we are in agreement. short nap first?
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:55 am » Any SSXP?
Demothesis « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:55 am » fair enough. it was fun
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:55 am » Heh... that's fine
chicgeek « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:55 am » All right.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:55 am » Ok.. I swear next time I'm staying up later to do this, but I'ma gonna call it here
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:55 am » Baoshi: Nap then talk. Unless we have nothing to discuss in priii... *looks for the little gold man*
chicgeek « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:54 am » Dusk: *sighs* No more than a short nap. We have to talk to him, and plan our rescue. Clock's ticking. ...nap, then talk, or wake him up?
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:53 am » Deka: *nods* only the fact that we are on a mission is keeping me up right now
Demothesis « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:53 am » Shun: Heh, yeah. that's a doosey and I probably shouldn't have even entered...
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:53 am » Wei: *chuckles* I don't know... that was a tough race, too...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:53 am » Baoshi: I can;t blame him... he really wore himself out in the race. I wore myself some on the race. (-2 bashing damage still*
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:52 am » Deka: I think he is more worn out then the rest of us
Demothesis « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:52 am » Shun:*chuckles and kisses Dusk* I'll be fine.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:52 am » Even the Prince seems to have fallen asleep
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:51 am » You are alone now
chicgeek « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:51 am » We alone yet?
chicgeek « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:50 am » Dusk: *fusses over Shun, brings him a plate from the buffet table*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:50 am » Baoshi: *closes the music box*
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:50 am » Mei: Ooooooh, outfits!
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:49 am » Wei: ...Is this a disco party?
chicgeek « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:49 am » Dusk: Well, it's nice to have the couch, what with all of us here.
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:49 am » Deka: *chuckle*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:49 am » "...Alright, stopping now, I swear."
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:48 am » Baoshi eventually manages to activate a couch that slides out from the wall, several dangling crystals that produce light that come out of the ceiling, a small music box which plays tranquil flute music, and a closet that opens up to reveal different clothing and outfits every time you close and open it
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:48 am » ((I mean, someting useful could come out.))
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:48 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:47 am » Hmm, Dusk could probab ly mix drinks for us! Wait..we're not really having a victory party. Drat.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:47 am » Ok... Dusk checks over her patient. After some care, he'll be fine. As an exalt Shun enjoys faster healing time. Bashing levels with Dusk taking care of him will take about an hour and a half ot heal
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:47 am » ((Oh come on! Like *you* wouldn;t check?))
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:46 am » [Both of you.]
Claire « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:45 am » *amused*
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:45 am » [Now you're just being silly.]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:45 am » Baoshi: ...*suddenly turns around, and just sort of puts his hand against the wal, and runs it up and down back and forth, like a child hitting *all* te elevator buttons*
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:45 am » Well... the checks. Sorry.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:44 am » Dusk: *Waiting for everyone to finish talking to the srvants/little gods/whatever*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:44 am » Tao: ...*temperence 1... integrety 0...* I think the room is taunting me.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:44 am » (The purpose of this room is to make Baoshi paranoid that if he touches a wall something else will happen, I swear)
Claire « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:44 am » Pffff...
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:43 am » As Tao leans against the wall, there's a slight chiming noise, as the wall behind him slides out and reveals a small mini-bar...
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:43 am » Wei: *shrugs* Well, it was worth a shot. You wouldn't by chance be able to tell me how I could get down there at all?
Demothesis « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:43 am » so, how'd those checks do?
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:43 am » The little god shakes his head at Wei. "Nae, lard. There's no way down there from heah."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:42 am » Tao leans against te wall, resting from the race as well.
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:42 am » Deka: *sits next to the prince*
Claire « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:41 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:41 am » (Underground adventures, wheee!)
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:41 am » The Prince is just sitting on one of the beds polishing a sword he dind't have before
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:40 am » She means 8another* one, then.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:40 am » *nodnod*
Demothesis « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:40 am » ... if it's working, it's restored isn't it?
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:40 am » Deka: I think I rather take a short nap. That run took a lot of of me
chicgeek « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:39 am » OOC:
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:39 am » Wei: Ahh, interesting... and I don't suppose that as guests, we'd get acess to it... just to see where all this power is coming from, of course...
chicgeek « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:39 am » *Guys? remember we promised to go restore an undercity manse as soon as we rescued Fuzzy)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:39 am » Baoshi:Luxury... so... tempting... waste... so ... conflict! *pauses, and glances at the Prince ot make sure he hasn;t snuck off*
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:39 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:38 am » The man looks at Wei. "A watah manse, lard. Tha only one still workin unda tha city!"
Demothesis « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:38 am » Shun: Seems excessive... Then again I grew up in a "shack in the woods"
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:38 am » Wei: ...What type of Manse, if I may ask?
chicgeek « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:38 am » ...that ought to have medicinal value all by itself.
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:38 am » Mei: I could get used to this.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:37 am » "Fancy a bath? There's a hot spring in the bathing chamber."
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:37 am » Wei: *shrug* I don't know, but muffins are awesome.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:37 am » The little gold skinned man nods at Baoshi. "Aye, lord. The tower's hooked up ta'a manse underneath the city. 's where the water gets pumped from too."
Demothesis « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:37 am » ShunOOC: And that's why she's the talk-y one. *grins*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:37 am » Baoshi: *both seduced and horrified at once*
chicgeek « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:36 am » Okay, how much good did we do for Shun?
chicgeek « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:36 am » DuskOOC: Oooh...so excesses for you are okay?
Demothesis « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:35 am » ShunOOC: Yes the point's been well made. Move on to the the solars of Now maybe?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:35 am » Baoshi: ...who... who *exactly* needs a - does that take essence to run?! *Winter Storms kid through anf through*
Claire « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:35 am » FuzzyOOC: Were there tiny cake buttons?
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:35 am » KejakOOC: I live in HEAVEN.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:35 am » DuskOOC: Jealous, Kojack?
chicgeek « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:34 am » BBCode 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=3
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:34 am » Kejak: These are only hints of the excesses the solars of Old enjoyed
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:34 am » anyone ordered the muffin man?
Demothesis « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:33 am » *snerk*
Claire « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:33 am » Oooooh... muffin button.
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:33 am » ...wow, that's great
chicgeek « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:33 am » should roll med and int, right?
chicgeek « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:33 am » I goofed
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:33 am » As Baoshi walks inside, he accidentally nudges a button on the wall next to a bed. It glows, and then in a few moments another teeny gold-skinned man walks inside carring a basket with fresh muffins in it and places it on the bed before walking out. The Muffin Button then deactivates
chicgeek « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:32 am » BBCode 1d10=3, 1d10=10
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:32 am » Mei: Eek! Immacu... oh, they're just immaculately made beds.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:32 am » Tao: *becomes tichglty foucsed when he does a medical check*
Demothesis « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:32 am » Shun:*being nice and cooperative. has only -4 and inc left. in bad shape*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:32 am » Go for it! :D
chicgeek « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:32 am » Rolls 2 anyway!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:32 am » 4 intelligence, 4 medicine, 3 speciality.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:31 am » ,...nevermind!
Demothesis « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:31 am » nice
chicgeek « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:31 am » How many dots, Tinker? better than 2, then yoiu roll and I assist?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:31 am » 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=5
Demothesis « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:31 am » Shun: Fancy.
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:31 am » Wei: We'll figure something out...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:30 am » And then promtly rolls up his arms for the medicn attetion times.
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:30 am » Deka: *thinks '8 people and 3 beds. Interesting sleeping arrangement'*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:30 am » Baoshi whistles a little.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:30 am » Dusk: *lead Shun to a bed* Sit. First aid before anything else.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:29 am » You're led into a large room made of white glass, with three immaculate feather beds having been prepared. There's a table along a wall laid out with a feast upon it, and the sound of flowing water from a nearby room.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:29 am » dusk: Follows.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:28 am » Shun:*following*
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:28 am » Deka: *follows*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:28 am » Tao: *follows, wishing to himself he wore hsi tinted glasses as tao... alway sure gods will see the sparkly-eye effect*
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:28 am » Wei: *follows*
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:27 am » The little godling examines it and nods. "Ah... room 62. Roit this way!" He turns and leads you down the orange hall
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:27 am » Neat.
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:27 am » Wei: YEah... I figured we'd wait for that... *hands over key*
Claire « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:26 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:26 am » Deka: I say no wonder people go through a lot of trouble for a room in here. Quite nice
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:26 am » As you approach, a teeny blue skinned man wearing mis-matched scraps of fabric sewn together approaches. "Keystone please, lord?"
chicgeek « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:26 am » Dusk: *nudges Wei* So, later, if you were on the platform and thought about visiting one of the 'guests'...could it take us to her? Worth a try...*Whispers!*
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:25 am » It takes you to the fourteenth floor... there's a hall carved of blue glass with a green glass "walkway" branching down it, and a hall made of red glass with a orange pathway down it going in another directoin.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:25 am » Works on intent.....*lightbulb!*
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:24 am » Yes.
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:24 am » so it has B.O.T.I. technology?
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:24 am » Wei: *thinks "fourteenth floor"*
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:24 am » At set intervals there are hallways spreading out from the central part of the tower.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:23 am » The tower has halls spreading out in two directions, both ways impossibly large for what you saw outside the tower
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:23 am » "Ah... hm. I wondered about that. Lets discuss it upstairs. A pleasure, sir." He looks down at Deka, whispering. "...I think you can confide in him in the room, in a moment... but... maybe the rest of the day"
Demothesis « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:23 am » Shun: Niiiiice
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:23 am » You just think about what floor you want to go to and it goes
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:23 am » Ok... as you step on the platform, it jerks upwards. A few quick seconds of experimentation reveal that it's driven by INTENT
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:22 am » Deka: *whisper to Baoshi* How long do I need to pretend to be a guy around ehre again?
chicgeek « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:22 am » Dusk: Honored. *smiles*
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:22 am » Wei: *chuckles* Our pleasure
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:22 am » He nods at all of you. "In particular because it was my fault in the first place."
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:21 am » Rakharo: A pleasure to have help rescuing my love.
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:21 am » Wei: Nice to meet you, Rakharo. I'm Wei...
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:21 am » Deka: So Prince Rakharo it is then
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:20 am » The Prince: My name, as it happens, is Rakharo.
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:20 am » Deka: *snerk* prince charming indeed
chicgeek « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:20 am » Dusk: Tao? if you would?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:20 am » Baoshi: ...*looks t the elevator* ...Huh. Nifty. Lets get to our room, at least. And yes, that sounds wise. *he ha sprobaby been listening in...*
chicgeek « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:19 am » Dusk:Dunno. And make sure prince charming knows we need to have a chat as soon as we get to the room, before he goes dashing off.
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:19 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:19 am » Shun: tonight? Well... I'll be useless...
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:19 am » Wei: ...Can they get into the tower? I mean, we had a hard enough time with it...
chicgeek « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:18 am » Dusk: We've read it. And we need to do our rescue tonight. We'll be up to our elbows in ...unwanted company...tomorrow, since we're refusing.
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:18 am » Deka: *nods thoughtfully* I will tell him then once we get to our room
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:17 am » Baoshi: Not considering the diary could endanger other people... *sigh* I say no. Have fuzzy memorize it before we destroy it. *looks at Deka* Probably not much? And I;m with Wei...
Claire « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:17 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:17 am » Wei: *shrug* Up to you guys... I'm more worried about fighting to rescue Fuzzy... and Hadiya too
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:17 am » There are no apparent entrances or exits from the tower other han the one you entered... and then, like magic, in a single shaft on one corner of the tower, a large crystal platform starts to drift down and hover a half inch above the floor. Some men and women get out of it and leave te tower
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:16 am » Deka: *low* I have been tempted to tell him. First I want to know how much he knows what is going on here
chicgeek « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:16 am » Dusk: *nods* I say destroy it, too.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:15 am » Shun:*shrug* True. guess I'm trying to give her a chance to be honest for once... Well moving on. My vote's for hell no.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:15 am » Dusk: Deka? *quiet* Should we let his highness know of Hadiyas's connection to you, so he knows we have her interests at heart as he does? Not forgetting your father and Fuzzy, of course.
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:14 am » Deka: I don't see why we have to give her the book
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:14 am » Tao: There are literaly so many loopholes on her end, and so few on ours.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:13 am » Shun: So? We give her a complete version of a copy. in case there's something special about the book itself. if she gets anything at all...
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:13 am » There are sculptures literally growing out of the walls.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:13 am » The tower itself is idyllic inside. A perpetual 62 degrees temperature, with air being cycled around to keep it fresh.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 am » Dusk: The deal is do not modify it, change anything about it, or withhild information...she's clever.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 am » Baoshi: *thiking of all the pretty loopholes in such an agreement* Of course~
chicgeek « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:11 am » Dusk: Tao? *nods at Shun* may need some first aid, as soon as we're settled.
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:11 am » Wei: *is going to lead his apparent entorage into the tower*
Demothesis « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:11 am » Shun:*thinking more* Do you think she'd recognize a fake?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:11 am » Baoshi: ... It still seems like a poor deal.
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:11 am » Deka: *ahhhh cool air!*
Claire « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:11 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:10 am » Dusk: She means the offer-she said we would both have to ratify it, to ensue we both kept it.But that means, come the dawn...we're in trouble.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:10 am » (oh good grief I know how she plans to get her cake and eat it too...)
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:10 am » *all
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:10 am » At the sight of the key Wei holds, the men guarding the front door tap on places of it three times and the two main doors slide open, letting you in. A sudden gust of cool air hits you al
chicgeek « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:09 am » Dusk: Oh,no, she said 'we'.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:09 am » Dusk: Easily. (yay obscure charms!)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:09 am » Baoshi: Agreed. Besides, only *her*, not her friends, should they be here? Tch.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:08 am » Shun:...*thinking* think you can make a copy of it before then?
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:08 am » Mei: I'm not enamored of the Maw... I'm tempted to agree with you.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:07 am » Dusk: I'm tempted to say, hell no, since MowMow wants it. *still quietly*
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:07 am » Deka: *keeping an eye on hte prince but not making it noticable*
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:06 am » The prince won't seem to shut up about Haddiyah while he's talking with you guys... as he walks, he dons some clothing for his upper regions and shakes his hair to spatter sweat away from it
chicgeek « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:06 am » Dusk* To Shun, quietly*
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:06 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:06 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:06 am » Dusk: *sighs* We may not get a chance to talk in private soon...Child wants the diary-unaltered. Vows to leave town, not hunt us, not hurt us unless we attack first, and ignore the traitor-but we only have until the end of the night to decide.
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:06 am » Wei: So... What do you know, and what's your plan once you've got that key?
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:04 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:04 am » Ok... you guys are approaching the tower. Since you're already in this region of the city, it's about a 15 minute walk. No longer
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:04 am » The Green man smirks and smiles as he catches the coin and walks off
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:02 am » Heh.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:01 am » Tao is going to take out a small coin from Thorns, and calmly flick it towards mister Green Outfit, and walk with the group.
Claire « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:01 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:00 am » *nearby
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:00 am » Green outfit is drinking water and sitting on a bench nearb
chicgeek « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:00 am » Dusk: *arm around Shun, letting herself be leaned on for support*
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:00 am » Deka: I noticed that
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:00 am » Tao: *holds out a hand to the son to beckon, speaking very quietly* Then we are allies. Come on. No not noticing *you*, so you;re part of the afterparty... *he looks around to spot Green Outfit*
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:59 pm » The Tri-Khan's son: Mmm.... Haddiyah is the only person who... once I rescue her, we're going to be married
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:59 pm » Shun:*grins at Deka* Sounds like you and the prince will get along.
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:59 pm » Wei: And you're trying to get Hadiyyah back? I have a feeling we're rescuing our girls from the same place...
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:58 pm » Dusk: *murmurs to Baoshi* he won't give up, any more than Wei would give up rescuing Fuzzy. We have a common cause. Maybe he would be a good ally?
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:58 pm » Wei: *is totally winded, but his tiny streak of vainglory won't let him show it*
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:57 pm » The prince is recovering. "Accompany? You? If I can get Hadiyyah back before she's disposed of, then I have to."
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:57 pm » Deka: *gives Baoshi the 'I know' Look*
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:56 pm » Dusk: As Wei said-he phrased it better thn I.
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:56 pm » Wei: I know you don't have much time, but if we're walking towards the tower anyways, I figure we cna talk on the way?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:56 pm » Baoshi: Of course.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:56 pm » Baoshi: *elbows Deka, with a look that reads 'ans fuzzy, REMEMBER'*
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:55 pm » Dusk: *bows respectfully to the son* Honored Sir, would you accept our humble offer to accompany us, perhaps? *looks at the others*
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:55 pm » Deka: And if it is the same woman, we are rescuing her as well
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:55 pm » Wei: *starts chuckling* HEh... would you believe me if I told you it's the same story here?
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:54 pm » Wei: Let me guess, you need access to the tower to stage a rescue mission, and all of that? Save your princess and all that? *starts walking over to the shade*
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:54 pm » The Tri-Khan's son doesn't seem much for diplomacy. "Girl up there... gotta... get her... back..."
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:54 pm » Shun: Heh, maybe we should head for a bit of shade so his princship doesn't collapse?
Claire « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:54 pm » (ooooh... they should offer him the key for the price of one Fuzzy)
Claire « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:54 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:53 pm » Wei: ...Hello, nice to meet you, all of that.
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:53 pm » Deka: *suspects but want to hear it*
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:53 pm » Deka: And why is that
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:52 pm » The Tri-Khan's son is winded and barely standing, but he's standing. "No... time for... diplomacy... I need the key. Any price... please."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:52 pm » He smiles, and shrugs. "As you like, sir. Shes in the tower, I hope you know." and e simply walks off, back to clap wei on the back. "Nice! Still beating *me*... reminds me of when we were kids."
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:52 pm » (I'm no Fuzzy, but I have 2 dots in medicine)
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:52 pm » (Demo, should Dusk be =giving Shun first aid now, or when we're somewhere safe?)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:51 pm » Shun:*nods*
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:51 pm » Dusk: Later...when I can tell all of us.
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:50 pm » Gilded Ice: She wants the diary.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:50 pm » The Tri-Khans son looks at Tao. "You. Are you friends with the winner of this race? You act it."
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:50 pm » Shun: oh? And what wonderful things did she have to say?
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:50 pm » Deka: *low whisper to Baoshi* I think I could have made it but Would have rerquire a lot out of me and left me nothing for the task ahead
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:50 pm » Tao is going to curse himself a little for ignoring hsi friends, and walk over to bow to the Tri Khans son. "Well done, sir."
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:49 pm » Dusk: Um...speaking of being hurt...your little friend came over for a chat with me while you were running.
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:49 pm » Wei: *bows* Thank you*
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:49 pm » Shun: oooh yes. As usual you were right. *chuckles*
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:48 pm » Deka: Ha. Well I knew I could not outlast so was hoping to put as much distance before hand
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:48 pm » It's briefly after the celebration that Wei is rewarded by the Tri-khan himself... handed a small prism that he is assured is a "key" the the "door" of a room on the 14th floor of the Spiral Tower
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:48 pm » Gilded Ice: Well done.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:48 pm » Dusk: That can be arranged. *quietly* Hurting?
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:48 pm » Wei: You put too much in the early sprint... *is ignoring that he put just as much into it*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:47 pm » Tao: haha~ Well, I suppose I shall have to consider myself honored to come in fourth to such striking figures~
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:47 pm » Deka: I almost made it myself cart brother. Ah I guess I didn't have the strength to make it yet
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:46 pm » Shun:*finds Dusk and leans on her subtly* I think I need a nap.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:46 pm » Dusk: *kisses Shun* You all were amazing.
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:46 pm » Gilded Ice: [allows herself a small nod of appreciation for Baoshi]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:46 pm » Baoshi: *is a little scorched* Ah... *well, didn;t fall over*
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:45 pm » Dusk: *makes her way to Our Heros*
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:45 pm » Shun: Aaahhhhh. hoorah for water.
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:45 pm » Deka: *will make her way to the others now*
Claire « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:44 pm » Go Wei!
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:44 pm » Crowds start to surround Wei as the last crossers are doused in water very quickly
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:44 pm » Dusk: *collects her winnings*
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:44 pm » Shun:*shrugs* I am now going to go find a nice shady spot to collapse in. *grin*
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:44 pm » Deka: *is glad the others made it!*
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:44 pm » Wei: *won because of the power for Friendship! And Love!*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:43 pm » Tao: *maintain flippant grin! MAINTAIN*
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:43 pm » [Now that the race is over, I recommend this music to finish it.]
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:43 pm » And thus.... the final score is... Wei = first, the green guy = second.... and third... the prince
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:42 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:42 pm » ShunOOC: Hah! he took Bashing damage! ...ow...
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:42 pm » Dusk: *Cheering for Team Exalted!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:41 pm » aand his dex + athletics: 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=4
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:41 pm » 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=8 stamina plus resistance
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:41 pm » The last guy...
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:41 pm » 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=5 his athletics + dex
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:39 pm » Baoshi: *Pride: Fatality!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:39 pm » 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=9 The prince's stamina + resistance check
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:39 pm » Wei still beat him 8shrug*
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:39 pm » ...I SWEAR I'm not cheating....
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:38 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:38 pm » Hoy!
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:38 pm » wow
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:38 pm » he falls short by 1 to wei
Claire « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:38 pm » O.o
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:38 pm » aaand his stamina + resistance: 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=10
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:37 pm » ...dear lord. Green Guy's athletics + dex: 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=9
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:37 pm » Baoshi: *has probably been loosing footraces to wei for about forever*
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:36 pm » ...final fantasy 6 has the best opera music, I swear
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:36 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:36 pm » Ok... I gotta roll for the others.
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:36 pm » 11 total for Wei
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:36 pm » 11 for Wei
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:36 pm » I recommend this music.
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:35 pm » 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=8 Stamina
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:35 pm » got 4 total for Shun... So Baoshi beat him at least
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:35 pm » Wei: *running* 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=10
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:34 pm » I'll go with compassion for that.
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:33 pm » Actually, my argument is for Compassion... he's trying to save Fuzzy, and needs to win to save the woman he loves, that kinda thing
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:33 pm » so 7 total for Tao
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:33 pm » Ellis' cloak is the best cloak
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:33 pm » (Eh, Dusk will let Child go-she'll work on a good parting line for the next time)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:33 pm » Running: 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=3
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:33 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:32 pm » *shrugs* I'll use conviction, hes being more stubborn then brave.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:32 pm » What's the argument for valor?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:32 pm » Okay, I;ll channel conviction then.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:31 pm » Stamina: 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=8
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:31 pm » Er...I'd say it's more of a conviction than valor here
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:31 pm » Baoshi will channel valor for the dexterity roll, if he can.
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:31 pm » Really, really good
Claire « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:29 pm » *checks something* Hmm... I only gave Ellis one dot in stamina. That must just be a very good cloak.
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:29 pm » I believe it's, you can channel one virtue on any given roll.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:29 pm » one more bashing for the road...
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:29 pm » Can Wei channel Valor for this? *just checking*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:29 pm » If you channel virtue, you can only do it for one roll, right?
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:29 pm » BBCode 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=1 Sta + res
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:28 pm » [The time for channeling virtues is now, I guess.]
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:28 pm » BBCode 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=6 Dex + ath
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:28 pm » (Child is walking off, but she's still in sight)
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:27 pm » It's at this point that the 7 final contestants (including the teeny catgirl) need to make final checks: A stamina + endurance and a dex + athletics. The same rules apply as before for the stamina check, but the highest TOTAL rolls for the two checks combined wins
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:27 pm » (Is Child still here?)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:27 pm » ((...Pfftttt. Yes.))
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:27 pm » yeah
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:27 pm » heh
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:26 pm » [Does anyone else think it would be funny for a Sidereal to have a resplendent destiny as someone ordinary, but with an identity name of Anne Athema?]
Claire « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:26 pm » Ellis: *is SO GOOD at this racing thing*
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:25 pm » 50
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:25 pm » Discord: !!!! Ellis! *fret fret fret*
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:25 pm » Dusk: %o on Wei, and ten each on the others.
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:24 pm » and*
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:24 pm » Deka: *trying to cool off cna catch her breath*
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:24 pm » [Mei: Who'd you bet on?]
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:24 pm » DuskOOC: Looks like I'll win one of my bets!
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:24 pm » So, we have Bao, the Tri-Kahn's son, the Green Ninja, Wonton Wei, Shun, the guy who was on the bar before..... and ?????.
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:23 pm » *snerk*
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:23 pm » "Later."
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:23 pm » hehe
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:23 pm » ..although she quickly gets distracted
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:23 pm » And the last of them... is a teeny catgirl in a mysterious cloak that keeps heat out
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:23 pm » Dusk: This is where I should make a quip, or a casual threat. But we know each other a little by now. This isn't a game. You'll hear from me. *nods, and dliberately turns away from Child* later.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:23 pm » Shun: *grins back at captain glare and waves, ignoring glare*
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:23 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:23 pm » One is Shun, One is Wei, and one is Tao/baoshi
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:23 pm » One of them is the challenger Wei first fought on the bar!
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:22 pm » DekaOOC: *pats her cart brothers back* You can do it. I beleive in you
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:22 pm » Baoshi: ...*CANNOT FALL DOWN IN FRONT OF THE FREAKING CLASSY SPY MAN AND -woaHO that dude is *hot* DAMMIT FOUCUS*
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:21 pm » One of them, standing tall and wearing next to nothing above his waist, is an attractive man with a near-sculpted chin and flowing black hair. The paragon ideal of the Delzahn, the Tri-Khans son glares at the rest of the racers as he jogs, his body slick with sweat
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:21 pm » (I sense something bad approaching...)
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:20 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:20 pm » One os the green man from before...
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:20 pm » It's at this point that I can begin to describe the other racers!
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:20 pm » Deka: *panting* I can't beleive I made it that far *pant*
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:20 pm » Dusk: Got it.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:19 pm » Baoshi: *do not fall you cannot fall you are Tao the whole city is watching you can lose but you can! Not! Fall!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:19 pm » Deka manages to barely make it to an edge, panting and sweating profusely as support workers douse her in water to cool her down
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:19 pm » At this point, there are only 7 runners left! The ending is in sight!
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:18 pm » Child turns. "And if you take longer? Then I cannot be held responsible for the risks."
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:17 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:17 pm » Child appraises Dusk. "This offer has a timer, Dusk. If you accept, before the end of the night, merely say my name out loud and swear that no harm shall befall me, and it shall call my attention to your presence.
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:17 pm » How's Wonton Wei doing?
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:17 pm » DekaOOC: not gonna push myself to the abolsute limit for something like that.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:17 pm » Phew...
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:16 pm » Deka: *gonna pull off the track now*
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:16 pm » Ok. You succeeded, so INSTEAD you just take 2 bashing damage
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:15 pm » well since it is intergy I stand a much better chance 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=1
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:15 pm » I is. Am.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:15 pm » Deka needs to make a stamina + integrity check or she'll pass out on the Mile.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:15 pm » Okay.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:14 pm » I'll IM jane whats already been said and then we're switching over here
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:14 pm » Ok... Chic, we're swithcing from private chat to public since Gilded Ice would overhear this.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:14 pm » Er... wait, Jane is back?
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:14 pm » stamina check?
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:14 pm » Deka, however, already had heat exhaustion.... so... uh... Deka... you kinda need to make another check
Claire « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:14 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:13 pm » Deka: *thinking it might be better to quit the race now to conserve energy for the tower*
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:12 pm » Gilded Ice: [back, unsure whether to watch the race or the Abyssal]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:12 pm » Uh-oh.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:12 pm » ....Uo.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:12 pm » yep
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:12 pm » Hawk? Err... this is bad... Baoshi and Shun take the bashing, yes....
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:11 pm » So Baoshi, Shun, and Deka all take the bashing?
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:11 pm » Shun:*sonnova, not giving up just yet....*
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:11 pm » well I didn't think I would make it but darn it, I wanted to try
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:10 pm » back
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:09 pm » brb again
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:09 pm » Baoshi: *keep! Damned! Well! Running! Oh gods planning on channeling valor for this next one*
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:09 pm » it would
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:09 pm » Eep...
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:09 pm » Well, it helps when you have more than two dice
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:08 pm » I have NO luck when it comes to stamina checks
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:08 pm » Damn.
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:08 pm » you know Z, I think I will take the 4 XD 1d10=1
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:08 pm » 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=3, 1d10=9
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:08 pm » 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=3, 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=8
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:08 pm » BBCode 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=3, 1d10=9 dangit 2. another 1B
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:07 pm » People racing also need to make another Stamina + resistance check. Same difficulty level
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:07 pm » Shun:*running!*
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:07 pm » *well asking her to anyway. :P *
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:07 pm » Wei: *run, run!*
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:07 pm » ShunOOC:*torn between proud and hyprocracy levels of screaming at her to run*
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:06 pm » (Dusk, the tactful diplomat! :) )
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:06 pm » Baoshi: ...*sidelong glance*
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:06 pm » Wei continues to keep abreast. Tao matching him! At this point there are approximately 13 people still at the head of the pack with them... one of them wearing a green outfit... Meanwhile... Deka is lagging farther and farther behind. And Shun is catching up
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:06 pm » Dusk: You hurt my husband to be. Bitch. But since he's choosing not to seek vengeange upon you...You don't start none, ani't gonna be none. *Calm, Steely, prepraring a charm*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:05 pm » Baoshi: *Dammit if I teel grandpa about regretting not taking the running training more seriously he is going to LAUGH an laugh and laugh.*
Claire « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:05 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:05 pm » Chic, expect a IM very shortly. meanwhile, with the runners...
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:04 pm » still my roll unless something changes it or z lets me reroll it
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:04 pm » And with predictable speed the plan goes to hell! :P
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:03 pm » Dusk: *nods* So.
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:03 pm » ah
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:03 pm » We're doing the dex checks now, not stamina...
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:03 pm » ShunOOC:... This cannot end well...
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:03 pm » Dusk: *walks over to meet her*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:03 pm » ...Oohboy.
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:03 pm » I need some luck. Stamina check of.... 1d10=4!
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:02 pm » Meanwhile... Dusk notices someone walking straight over towards her with both purpose and intent... Child.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:02 pm » woohoo some luck!
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:02 pm » BBCode 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=2
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:02 pm » I'll be more clear next time
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:02 pm » I'll let that count, Tinker, since I did not specify and csince they're both four
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:01 pm » Wei: *slowing down a bit, but still running strong* 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=3, 1d10=2
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:01 pm » ....They;re both four... I don;t suppose that could go fir my athletics...? *does not actualy expect a yes*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:01 pm » : (
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:00 pm » ....Crud. Thatd better have counted because I'm lucking- FFFF.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:00 pm » (*headdesk*)
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:00 pm » Ok... everyone needsto make athletics + dex checsk
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:00 pm » 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=8
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:00 pm » BBCode 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=1
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:00 pm » Errr...sorry. Wait.
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:00 pm » that is my athletics+dex check
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:00 pm » Yes, wally
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:00 pm » The resistance one?
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:00 pm » 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=8
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:00 pm » Athletics-Dex?
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:59 pm » BBCode 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=5, 1d10=1
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:59 pm » *shrug* None of us have Ride, Z.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:59 pm » Officer Tao: *Investing! In! Athletics! And! Resistance!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:59 pm » Everyone racing needs to make another check. Same circumstnaces. The camal race really WAS the easier of the two
Claire « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:59 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:59 pm » Ok... Wei and Baoshi are now in the front runners. About 15 men have already dropped by now
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:58 pm » Err... actually... Dusk, make a perception + awareness check
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:58 pm » Deka: *winces. Was never this hot exploring along side the cart*
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:58 pm » (Well, that sounds ominous)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:58 pm » (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF please don't let Child be anywhere nearby please don't let Child be anywhere nearby...)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:57 pm » Shun:*wincing but still running*
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:57 pm » ok
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:57 pm » You take it automatically, Hawk
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:56 pm » takes the two levels of bashing damage. Again, it's only soakable by stamina
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:56 pm » so do you roll that 1 damage or I take it automatically?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:56 pm » Baoshi: *literaly shouldering through on raw potential*
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:56 pm » Baoshi and Wei seem to be going strong as people pant and huff around them... Shun, on the other hand...
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:56 pm » ]
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:56 pm » Dusk: *trying to spot her friends in the crowd!*
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:56 pm » of 2*
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:55 pm » I have a stamina of 1 so
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:55 pm » But you're now also suffering from the effects of heat exhaustion. Your dice for the next check are at -1
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:55 pm » (Yeah, we seem to have been kind of pooling our money as we go along, it seems)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:55 pm » ....Ho!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:55 pm » 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=10
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:55 pm » Deka... er... first of all, you take the 2 bashing damage levels. These are only soakable by your stamina, and even then only down to 1.
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:55 pm » Wei: *running strong* 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=9
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:54 pm » BBCode 1d10=5, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=3 nothing good there either...
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:54 pm » ...epic fail. Oh dear.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:54 pm » You should ahve enough jade to bet that, Dusk."
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:54 pm » I think I just made a fool of myself 1d10=3, 1d10=1
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:53 pm » *Come to think of it, not sure what kind of money I have.....Could I bet the equilivant of 50 on Wei, and ten each on Tao, shun, and deka?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:53 pm » Failure to get 3 means you have to stop running temporarily
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:53 pm » Everyone racing needs to make Stamina + Resistance Checks. Failure to get at least 2 successes means you take 2 bashing damage from the exteme temperatures.
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:53 pm » Wei: *...And the rest of normal clothes, of course*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:52 pm » Baoshi: *grits his teeth with a mad grin*
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:52 pm » Wei: *is just wearing a shirt*
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:51 pm » If Wei was wearing his armor, he WOULD have been seared by it
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:51 pm » In the mid-afternoon day sun, in the middle of a desert... the surface beneaht your feet, and the air around you, is becoming almost unbearably hot
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:50 pm » WHY is actually almost immediately relevant.
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:50 pm » Deka: *knows her best chance is to end it quickly*
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:50 pm » Wei: *doesn't care, will run*
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:50 pm » brb again
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:49 pm » AH, because it's a race of endurance.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:49 pm » Ok... Immediately Deka and Wei take off. Shun and Baoshi trail a bit behind... only to find that about half the runners are doing the same, most intentionally
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:48 pm » Phew.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:48 pm » 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=2
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:48 pm » back
Claire « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:48 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:47 pm » BBCode 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=2 nearly epic fail!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:47 pm » Righto. One sec.
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:47 pm » 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=1 ~ Gets running!
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:47 pm » {GTG dinner. back soon!}
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:47 pm » brb
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:47 pm » Betting is still open, Dusk
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:47 pm » a good start? 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=4
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:47 pm » Dusk: Ice, we should have place a bet...
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:47 pm » Everyone racing: Make Athletics + Dexterity checks to gain a fast start
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:47 pm » Shun*running!*
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:46 pm » Wei: *Racing!*
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:46 pm » Deka: Dash!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:46 pm » As a hundred men begin running in unision!
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:46 pm » And then... a loud bang of a firewand, and the race begins!
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:46 pm » Shun:*shrugs and back to focusing on eminant race*
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:45 pm » (Thanks-wanna be ready, just in case....)
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:45 pm » (Chic... you've gained back 3 by now.)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:45 pm » Officer Tao: *salutes, a note of red hair and dark makeup in the crowd*
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:45 pm » back
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:45 pm » ...darn it I REALLY need to remember to Html...
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:44 pm » (Zobot-I spent 10 motes sanctifying the oath-wwould I have any of it back?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:44 pm » The Tri Khan stands up from his reclining position and looks out at all of you. "[b]Let this race honor the ancestors of the people of Chiascruro, their beliefs, their religion, and the Prophetess who touched their lives! And glory to those who survive!"
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:43 pm » (Why am I thinking of the Bugs Bunny wrestling cartoon? The wrestler with flowers strewn in his path, ect.ec.)
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:43 pm » Wei: Huh...
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:43 pm » need to run the trash out brb once again
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:43 pm » Shun:...?
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:42 pm » And just before the race begins, four slaves, carrying a stretcher with a man resting on a mattress on it, approaches.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:42 pm » Baoshi: Pretty view, don't you think?
Claire « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:42 pm » Oooooooh.
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:42 pm » Bye sarah!
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:41 pm » bye sarah
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:41 pm » Bye Sarah!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:41 pm » Seeya, Sarah.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:41 pm » later Sarah!
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:41 pm » Bye!
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:41 pm » The Glass Mile thing is what it's named after. Roughly a mile wide in diameter. (See you, Sarah!)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:41 pm » Shun:*ready to go*
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:41 pm » Anyway, gotta go now. See ya!
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:40 pm » Wei: *is going to Race!*
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:40 pm » Gilded Ice? Roads? Where this race goes, it won't need roads.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:40 pm » http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq2kv-QQhIE (about a minute in)
Claire « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:40 pm » Glass mile thing.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:39 pm » The goal is to run across the entire stretch of the Golden Mile. There is no road
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:39 pm » ...road?
Claire « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:39 pm » How wide is the road?
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:39 pm » There are approximately 100 racers entering the competition. All of them lined up along the Golden Mile. Actually, people sort of squabble about who has the outermost place in line, as the mile is circular
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:38 pm » [Gilded Ice: [buys two bananas from the guy in the jacket+sombrero]]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:38 pm » Tao: *concenrating* Really? I;m a little envois. although, I imagine I have enemies.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:38 pm » Shun:*grins* Well now, Wei has *fans*
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:38 pm » Deka: "gets ready*
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:37 pm » heh
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:37 pm » ('sOK.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:37 pm » Apparently a large minority is betting on a man known only as One-Ton Wei
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:37 pm » As the racers are all bid to approach a starting line, including the single entirely-not-Jane-Narbon-in-Disguise-wearing-a-"perfectly ordinary"-cloak, there is a crowd of people over near a stand, betting on the various racers.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:36 pm » (Sorry!)
Claire « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:36 pm » FuzzyOOC: ...a BIG furnace?
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:36 pm » Gilded Ice: Let us do it. And it's 'Gilded Ice' at present.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:35 pm » The Tri-Khan has had it kept in the city formally as a reminder of the terrible and awesome power that Anathema could wield during the days when they are allowed authority over man. Informally, he keeps it here because there's not really any way he knows to removeit
Claire « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:35 pm » I feel like we need a pie chart.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:35 pm » Dusk: Mei, should we grab a spot near the finish line?
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:35 pm » Shun: Huh. Fascinating.
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:35 pm » Perfectly ordinary, or 'perfectly ordinary'....? How about both statistics?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:35 pm » Officer Tao: ...*says a small prayer for those whos faces he's going to be running the hell over*
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:35 pm » back
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:35 pm » Wei: Oooh, shiny!
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:34 pm » Rather unnervingly, you can see everything underneath it as you approach it. Including things such as skeletons of people trapped and covered in molten glass, treasures of various sorts, and even the occasional artifact from the first age, forever trapped within the near-unbreakable glass
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:34 pm » ShunOOC:*snerk* Ah, aren't we all servants of the empress?
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:34 pm » DuskOOC:*waves pompoms*
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:33 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:33 pm » OOCbaoshi: I am so! She justs doesn;t know about me. And I happen to re-enterpret HER goals about creation!
Claire « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:33 pm » I'm not sure if 'reflective' is 'mysterious', though.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:33 pm » perfectly ordinary or "perfectly ordinary" Jane?
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:33 pm » The Golden Mile is a large plate of melted, rehardened chioscuraian glass, tinted a bright yellow and entirely translucent.
Claire « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:33 pm » Hey, if they're reflective cloaks, it'll keep them cool in the sun.
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:33 pm » What percent are wearing perfectly ordinary cloaks?
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:32 pm » ShunOOC: Real smart, cloaks in heat. genius.
Claire « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:32 pm » Ooooooh....
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:32 pm » Will they be running in Mysterious cloaks
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:32 pm » *Snerk*
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:32 pm » ...Claire? it's approximately 23%. A not insubstantial 9% minority of which are all wearing mysterious cloaks
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:32 pm » [Mei: Except for the bit about being an agent of the Empress, that's perfectly true.]
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:32 pm » Shun: Oh goodie. What's my motive? *grins*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:31 pm » Officer Tao: I'm a agent of the Empress, good sir- thats our *job*. *grins, and winks*
Claire « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:31 pm » Ok, I want to know what percentage of the racers have 'deceptive plotting' as their motivation.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:30 pm » It's true! There are first circle Yozi who can DO that
Claire « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:30 pm » Heh.
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:30 pm » [Mei: . . . . . smart-ass.]
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:29 pm » The imp looks at Baoshi and sniffs. "[s]Under motivation, we'll just put down "deceptive plotting", alright? We can sort of smell false truths, chicanery, and outright bull."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:29 pm » Baoshi: You have a right, my friend.
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:29 pm » brb again
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:29 pm » that comment was to Wei btw
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:28 pm » Deka: I doubt I will win but increases our chances right? Besides I want to see just how far I can go
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:28 pm » O.o
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:28 pm » Baoshi: I am Inspector Spring Flower Tao~ I thought the race would be marvilous to have a shot at~ Test the old masculinity, whot. *regesters!*
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:28 pm » The Matrix * My Little Pony.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:27 pm » .
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:27 pm » *looks at link* wtf?
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:27 pm » Deka: *will go through the questions and registration*
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:27 pm » Wei: *registers for the race*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:27 pm » ....Buh.
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:27 pm » sorry back
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:25 pm » Quick-Jane-provided-BRB-DISTRACTION! Runs!
Claire « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:25 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:25 pm » Baoshi: *shrugs- well, they;re useful he supposes.*
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:24 pm » Shun:...*not a fan of Yozi*
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:24 pm » ["Never act incautiously when confronted by a little bald wrinkly smiling man!"]
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:23 pm » brb real quick, grabbing some food
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:23 pm » Regristratoin in the great foot race is actually not that bad. There's some paperwork, but the Tri-Khan himself has employed a skilled thaumaturge to summon several first circle yozi to perform it. All you have to do is answer several questions and the little, pathetic imps do the rest
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:23 pm » {Great books.}
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:23 pm » Shun: Nice.
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:23 pm » (I just finished reading that ^_^)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:23 pm » ((*polite old men smiling))
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:23 pm » ((hee hee hee~))
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:23 pm » Baoshi: *double take* Well! Looking good, Deka.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:23 pm » ((beware of little old men smiling?))
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:22 pm » ((Oh, do. It;s marvelous. And theif of time, to know who I stole jans personality some from.))
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:22 pm » Yahoo!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:22 pm » Woo!
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:22 pm » [Read Night Watch, by Terry Pratchett.]
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:21 pm » She's even copying male mannerisms Unless you squint and watch VERY carefully, you'd think that she even WAS a Delzhan male
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:21 pm » I rolled 8 succeses on a disguise charm.... yeah
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:21 pm » A secondhand clothes sho- ah, Chic beat me to it. XD
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:21 pm » *discworld ref. Used clothes shop*
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:21 pm » Deka is now basically another person in her disguise
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:20 pm » shonky?
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:20 pm » Dun Dun Dunnn!!!!
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:19 pm » And so, as you're gathering towards the great foot race...
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:19 pm » Shun: I like this plan so much better for it too. No dresses.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:18 pm » Baoshi: Sure. Maybe Deka can use them anyways, after she wins. No need to waste good fools clothes. Say she got them in a shonky.
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:18 pm » Deka: *chuckles*
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:18 pm » Dusk: *giggles* The plan usually involves Shun in drag, noit Deka!
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:18 pm » Deka: I am fine with that
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:17 pm » Dusk: Keep the pasha's clothes, perhaps? Just in case we need them for a disguise later on?
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:17 pm » Sounds like a plan...
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:17 pm » Shun:*grin*
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:17 pm » Shun: Yay plan.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:17 pm » Baoshi: good point. So, she keeps the male clothes on while we;re in the city- that okay, Deka?
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:17 pm » Dusk: But fine. We have plan!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:17 pm » Okay. So. We have a plan? Shun, Wei, Baoshi, and Deka in drag all do the foot race, we're eshewing the camel race.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:17 pm » Dusk: I meant, that was the penalty for the nobles only camel race. Just using it as am aexample, if Deka got caught .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:16 pm » Baoshi: she could get in trouble if she wins and stops dressing as a male, but thats no issue.
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:16 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:16 pm » Baoshi: The Foot Race is for *everyone*.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:16 pm » Baoshi: The race isn;t nobles only, Dusk.
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:15 pm » Deka: I am aware
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:15 pm » *Faster I type, worse it gets!*
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:15 pm » Dusk: Keep in mind their may be a nasty penalty if you're caught, Deka. They cut off a hand of any non noble entering the nobles only one, treat it like steling.
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:14 pm » Deka: I tihnk I can do a good disguise to change my gender if need be
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:14 pm » Baoshi: So we stick together, and as many of us as possible run. Sounds like we have a plan.
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:14 pm » Deka: Ah
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:14 pm » Mei: I think.
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:14 pm » Mei: At least, if you're a Delzahn.
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:14 pm » Deka: THat easy?
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:14 pm » brb
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:13 pm » Mei: Everyone'll recognize you as a member of the aforementioned opposite gender.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:13 pm » Dusk: Don't forget, the Deathknights are around here somewhere...I hate to have any of us alone and vunerable, without knowing where they are. And, if Deka wants to disguise herself and try, sure.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:13 pm » Shun: Sounds good to me.
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:13 pm » Mei: I don't know the exact details, but apparently if you wear clothing of the opposite gender, with a grey sash,
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:13 pm » Baoshi: Alright, so barring other plans, we do the run.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:13 pm » Baoshi: ...I admit, I think Dusk has a point... and I do think cloth strips could do for Deka, vis a vis gender.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:12 pm » Dusk: *cracks knuckles*
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:12 pm » Mei: Um, you know, I think there's this thing in the culture here regarding gender.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:12 pm » Dusk: And I think Miss Thang Fakey Fake Prophetess is handing out prizes. EWith all of us there, perhaps we can avoid any masty Raksha tricks.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:11 pm » Shun: And since none of us are all that good at riding...
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:10 pm » Dusk: If we just do the footrace, ALL the guys can enter. And we aren't splitting up as much.
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:10 pm » Deka: I know. But I still wouldn't mind trying
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:10 pm » Dusk: Deka, both races are for males only.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:10 pm » Dusk: Well, someone has to ride. Unless we want to just concentrate on thefootrace...which ismn't a bad idea.
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:09 pm » Deka: I wouldn't mind trying to run. But I doubt I will get far
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:09 pm » Wei: And whoever else wants to try and run can too
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:09 pm » Shun:I would like to reitterate I can ride *a little* I'm no expert. Definitly going to do better running...
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:08 pm » Deka: *nods*
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:08 pm » Mei: Probably just as well. I only have Stamina 2!
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:08 pm » Dusk: Deka and Mei and I, as females, can't compete.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:08 pm » Baoshi: Ugh, fine, I owe you a tea.
Claire « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:08 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:08 pm » baoshi: More then one of us should race.
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:07 pm » Mei: JINX!
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:07 pm » Mei: That's.... pretty clever.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:07 pm » Dusk: Just a thought. So-Wei running, because hehas a good chance of winning. And Shun riding?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:07 pm » Baoshi: ...thats... not a bad point.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:07 pm » Dusk: And I think Inspector Tao could influence people to do that, perhaps?
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:06 pm » Mei: Um, Dusk, I think the idea would be for people to place bets on US.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:05 pm » Baoshi: ...I;m confused, when was *betting* at the camel races the bit here? *sighs, and rubs his head* I don;t mind nobbing, or even hobbing, but just for the sheer numbers I;d like to run as well as wei... and possibly shun?
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:05 pm » Dusk: baoshi, if you're treated as am em misary of the bloody empress herself, you could place a bet at the camel races, if needed . worth a try. At the very least, you can hob nob with nobles-perhaps the TriKhan will be there?
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:05 pm » Oh. Misread your bit. Sorry.
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:04 pm » Deka: *got no riding skills, jsut 4 dex*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:04 pm » Thats what i JUST said.
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:04 pm » Okay. Or more than one person could do the footrace.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:04 pm » Shun: A little
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:04 pm » Wei: *entering the foot race then*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:03 pm » Okay, how about this. *somone* who can ride even a *bit* enters the camel race *just in case*, and everyone *else* who can run or hold up stamina well do the footrace.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:03 pm » Kejak: ...*adding canal race to his list of things to implement*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:03 pm » Baoshi: We can just have a different person do each. Shun, can you ride even a little.
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:02 pm » You know, that's just what Yu-Shan needs. A canal race!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:02 pm » Okay, scratch what I said.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:02 pm » Dusk: Wei has a good shot at winning the footrace. But maybe not if he's tired out with the camel race, first.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:02 pm » Oh, never mind then.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:02 pm » I don;t see why not... it doesn;t have to be the same *person* doing foot race and camel race. But it sound slike we could have Wei enter in both, one undisguised.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:02 pm » You don't really have a basis for knowing how long each one goes though
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:02 pm » The footrace is an hour after the camal race
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:01 pm » 8/8
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:01 pm » And can we DO both? Is there time?
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:01 pm » Shun: I'm well enough to try. Doubt I'll win, but...
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:01 pm » Dark horse.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:00 pm » And I think Wei should do the footrace as well... whats his athletics/stanima?
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:00 pm » *Revels in watching people plan*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:00 pm » As far as i understood, you need to be a noble to race in the camel race. We do not need to BET on the camel race, the idea is that someone bets on us in the camel race as a black horse.
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:00 pm » ok
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:00 pm » Dusk: Shun, honest answer-are you healed enough to carry either race off?
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:00 pm » Alright... Wei as noble, doing the camel race, just to hedge our bets?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:59 pm » We do not need to bet on the foot race. Winning the foot race gets you the room in the tower.
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:59 pm » But we could bet on the camel race.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:59 pm » Only a noble can do the camel race.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:59 pm » Hawk: We do not need to be nobles for the foot race.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:59 pm » Because you don';t have to be noble for the footrace.
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:59 pm » I mean if Tao can do it
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:59 pm » why not have both inspector Tao and Wei disguised as a noble do the foot race?
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:58 pm » Well, I only have 1 dot in riding. And zero athletics.
Claire « Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:58 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:58 pm » We don;t lose anything for just *trying* to do the golden mile.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:58 pm » That's why the pasha's clothes and disguise, to either ride or bet.
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:57 pm » My vote is to do the golden mile only
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:57 pm » It would be... You have to be a noble to ride, right?
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:57 pm » ok... you guys need to work this out, I see
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:57 pm » It'd be nice to try and hedge a bet on the riding, though...
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:57 pm » I thought Wei was doing the footrace?
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:56 pm » Shun's not in the pasha outfit. he's just doing the foot race
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:56 pm » I was under the impression we were going to do the golden mile race since none of us have any real riding
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:56 pm » I think... I know Wei wasn't in the Pasha thing
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:56 pm » So yeah... what's the specifics of your plan?
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:56 pm » Thanks. I believe the credit goes to Tinker for thinking it up.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:55 pm » Ooo, nice name Jane
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:55 pm » Mei's going to disguise herself as Inspector Taoshi's Sidekick, Gilded Ice.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:55 pm » Good question. Who is in the Pasha's clothes?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:54 pm » Right. Did we work out whos riding?
Demothesis « Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:54 pm » ShunOOC: Sure. let's save everyone. I like this plan.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:54 pm » Is Wei in the Pasha clothes? Or anyone?
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:54 pm » Deka will disguise herself as well
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:54 pm » Baoshi: Damn right.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:54 pm » And Dusk!
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:54 pm » What do you do?
chicgeek « Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:53 pm » DuskOOC: Well, theGrandmother godess did say it was the easiest way in.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:53 pm » You've disguised Wei and Baoshi and Mei, last I checked, the second of those three being in his Tao getup
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:53 pm » And Deka's father and half sister
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:53 pm » Ok... so you guys have a gutsy plan... win one of the two races being held in the Awakened Prophetess' honor in order to get a room in the Spiral Tower so you can get to rescue Fuzzy

_________________
"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!" -Marvin the Martian

Spam Poison. I think.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted Quest Logs X
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:30 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:53 pm
Posts: 3549
Location: my own little world
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:28 am » I'm pretty tired out— besides, I imagine they're still working on that toaster.
Sarah McLaren « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:27 am » Hi Demo!
Sarah McLaren « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:27 am » You want more Axel VS Jane?
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:27 am » heya Sarah!
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:27 am » Presently, I'm waiting on Chic's letter.
Sarah McLaren « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:27 am » Ah.
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:27 am » It's quite fun!
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:27 am » in a rather... alternate Victorian setting.
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:26 am » wherein we recount the correspondence of two well-bred Victorian ladies,
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:26 am » Me and Chic started a little game,
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:26 am » Hi Sarah.
Sarah McLaren « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:25 am » Letter game?
Sarah McLaren « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:25 am » Hi Guys!
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:20 am » Wow, we've been having fun so many ways... Exalted, the letter-game, the main story....
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:20 am » See you, Chic.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:15 am » Goodnight.
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:15 am » YEah... good night all
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:13 am » Night!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:13 am » Sweet dreams. :)
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:12 am » Goodnight!
Claire « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:12 am » Goodnight, Tinker.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:12 am » I beleive I'll retire as well. Goodnight, folks.
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:12 am » night you all
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:12 am » Goodnight, Z.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:12 am » heh, g;night!
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:12 am » well I am gonna take off
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:12 am » Goodnight!
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:12 am » Good night!
Claire « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:12 am » Goodnight, Zobot!
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:11 am » Anyway, I've gotta go. Good night, everyone!
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:11 am » Shun:*grandma bright just got a lot more respect from Shun*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:11 am » Baoshi: Yes, but you're still... well. Helping the villian. It doesn;t look good.
Claire « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:11 am » Fuzzy: And I got tiny cakes...
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:10 am » Grandma Bright: *Patting Desus' head*
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:10 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:10 am » Grandma Bright: I did agree not to let Fuzzy suffer any harm inside Chiascuro.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:10 am » Dusk: Bright Lady?
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:10 am » Saffron: It's the Prophetess's spell. Get mad at her!
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:09 am » Saffron: I didn't do anything to her! And the one time I did that Bright lady burned my hand!
Claire « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:09 am » It's fine, Zobot. I'm being amused. ^^
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:09 am » Baoshi: *pats Saffrons back* Theres still time for edits...
Claire « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:09 am » Fuzzy: *monches salmon happily*
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:08 am » Eegad. Things are heating up, tho.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:08 am » *hands Fuzzy a salmon*
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:08 am » Shun: Hey, you messed with my cousin's head. You deserve that and more. *grump*
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:08 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:07 am » Hee.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:07 am » And darn it, NEXT week Fuzzy will have more to do! I swear!
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:07 am » Saffron: *Still fuming and fussing about his character being impugned*
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:07 am » Oh, yes! Indeed!
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:06 am » Well, I hope you all enjoyed it
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:06 am » Baoshi: *hopeful...*
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:06 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:04 am » Not that any of you except someone knows it
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:04 am » But it's a battle on the rooftop... There's one chance I see for Shun...
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:04 am » Saffron was there because he's not going along with the prophetess's plans
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:04 am » Dusk: *sighs* Shun.....dang it, we should have brought you with us.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:04 am » Oh, yes.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:03 am » Saffron being there, for the record, was one of the things I was worried would happen.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:03 am » and yes. very.
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:03 am » Quite... and worried for Shun
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:03 am » Shun: I am not going to get myself killed. *determined.*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:02 am » Baoshi: I think some of us should stay to look for her...
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:02 am » heck, yeah!
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:02 am » (So are you all excited?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:01 am » (The build up was for the purpose of a twist. if Wei showed up and suddenly found No Fuzzy there, it'd raise questions and be a tremendous anticlimax
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:00 am » Wei: ...Well, you could start by looking for animals with polar bear ears
Claire « Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:00 am » Fuzzy: Awww... I feel like I should get some sort of priority here, since he's trying to rescue me...
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:59 am » AccusedOOC: So, uh, how am I supposed to find Fuzzy anyway?
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:59 am » Dusk: You'll have to stand in line, fuzzy.
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:59 am » [Mei: What was the point of all that build-up, anyway, Saffron, if that wasn't Fuzzy?]
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:59 am » SaffronOOC: I don't care if he is mad at me. There's some lines you just don't cross. Attacking me is one thing. Attacking my *CHARACTER* is... hmmph. I can't help the way I'm written. *Fuming*
Claire « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:59 am » Fuzzy: Can I be mad at you if you die?
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:58 am » Wei: And being mad at him is not a good enough excuse to go and get yourself killed!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:58 am » Wheeee!
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:58 am » Shun: ow! I don't care if you're mad at me. I'm *way* madder at Saffron.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:58 am » Everyone, be prepared for a LOT of fighting next week
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:57 am » Dang...
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:57 am » alright
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:57 am » Arrgh! *sigh* Pins and needles until next week!
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:57 am » heh.
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:57 am » Wei: *smacks Shun* I dont' care if you have a plan, I'm still mad at you!
Claire « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:57 am » Awwwwwww!
Claire « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:57 am » FuzzyOOC: Ooooh, cool.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:57 am » And THAT'S where we'll cut off for the night.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:56 am » "May I introduce my sword. And also my Sword.... the Behemoth Manticore!"
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:56 am » ....Eeep.
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:56 am » WeiOOC: ...Yeah, I'm sure you do.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:56 am » oy, vey.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:55 am » With a flourish, he's driving it into the ground beneaht him. Which starts GLOWING
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:55 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:55 am » He reaches into his own body and begins to pull out a long, gleaming long sword. Although there's no way anyone in game would know, it's crafted from a titanium-gossamer alloy.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:55 am » ShunOOC: I am aware. and I have a plan.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:54 am » ShunOOC: This will end one of two ways, Saffron dead, or me dead...
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:54 am » WeiOOC: ...You do remember that you still regularly get beaten up by me? And this is the guy who could probably beat me?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:54 am » BaoshiOOC: Stop making me look sensible, Shun.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:54 am » Saffron: Well, I was going to save this for the climax, but since you've torn the build-up to pieces, I'll dispense with my collection of antiques and just show you *my* sword*
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:54 am » Shun: I'll deal with our self proclaimed "hero"
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:53 am » Shun: See. Was that so hard? Henshin please go find Fuzzy and get her out. I'll handle this.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:53 am » DuskOOC: ...Not that I'm being any smarter.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:53 am » Accused: Oh like we didn't all see this coming after all that build up.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:53 am » DuskOOC: *facepalm* oh, Shun.....you're going to get yourself killed.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:52 am » Saffron: Oh very well. *He rips off the veil to reveal someone who looks very Fuzzy-ISH, but is not, and definately not would ever be, Fuzzy*
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:52 am » Shun: You want to be a bit original? Flip up the veil, avoid the stupid suspense of waiting to find out.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:51 am » Saffron: ...*eye twitch*
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:51 am » (I hope this isn't too meta from the knowledge of them treating it as a story and his constant self reference as a hero)
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:50 am » Shun: But one thing you are not. is a hero.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:50 am » *zing!*
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:49 am » Shun:*practically trembling with rage* Hero? You? Oh no nono, you're cliche villain at best. Maybe bits of hackneyed, uninspired, and unoriginal thrown in too.
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:49 am » actually my computer is in general
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:49 am » my internet is being slow
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:49 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:46 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:45 am » ((Andrew: I don't. ))
Claire « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:45 am » O.o mental image.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:44 am » (Okay, I want to see jane and david as a hybrid-temporarily-in game now)
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:44 am » gah... one second, having trouble locating the exact word I want to use here...
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:44 am » Reminds me of another Saffron. /Bridget / Yolanda.
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:44 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:44 am » Jane: ^^
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:44 am » ....that's a scary thought
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:43 am » ...Saffron is like the crazy head-gamey good Jane Narbon/David hybrid
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:43 am » AndrewOOC: From a pure, insane fae story logic pov, he has a point. Mad as spoons, mind.. *shooed out of chat*
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:43 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:41 am » Saffron smirks. "Well, let's see... if I give away my bride I'd hardly be a hero, would I? A hero never lets a fair maiden walk into the hands of a dangerous individual."
Claire « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:41 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:41 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:40 am » Shun:*is a very angry twilight exalt with a fair intellect*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:39 am » BaoshiOOC: I;m using that.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:39 am » Shun: As I said. Flip up the veil so I can be sure that's Fuzzy. Then if it is her. You will let me take her from here. In exchange I will not endevor to figure out how to crush it here and now. I am very good at figuring things out when I endevor to and you will not pose that great a puzzle.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:39 am » Hee hee...
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:38 am » hmmm you getting this humming bird from Darth and droids webcomic? XD
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:37 am » DuskOOC: 'Little Hummingbird'? *snerk*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:37 am » Heh.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:36 am » ...at this, Saffron starts laughing. "You *CAN'T* break a Grace just like that, you silly little rising sun. It takes a bit more. But she would be angry with me if I let you make off with hers. Alright, little hummingbird, I suppose you have me at a disadvantage. What do you want?
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:35 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:34 am » 6 so far aaaaaaand...BBCode 1d10=4, 1d10=7 one more. 7
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:34 am » BBCode 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=4 before the two extra, one moment for the two...
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:34 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:33 am » It does. Add 2 dice
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:33 am » I'm hoping mentioning the grace helps some...
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:32 am » At this Saffron stiffens a bit. Make another intimidation check
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:32 am » Shun: You brought these threats and violence to you yourself. And what will you say when I crush your Grace under my heel? Will you beg for your excuse for a life? (more intimidation!)
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:31 am » SaffronOOC: I'm not holding anyone prisoner. She can leave whenever she wants.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:31 am » OOCBaoshi: *You* have his *cousin*!
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:29 am » WeiOOC: I told you this was a bad idea...
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:29 am » Saffron: If you intend to bring threats and violence to my home unannounced, I will respond in kind. Please leave.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:29 am » Oh dear...
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:28 am » *even bother
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:28 am » eep....
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:28 am » Saffron frowns. "Oh dear. Why would I even both doing that?" He frowned. "I can't in good conscience allow a brute to bully my guests. I think I'll just kill you.
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:27 am » Dun dun dunnn!
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:27 am » wow
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:27 am » Eeep.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:27 am » Shun: Now, if you even expect me to enterain, ever so briefly, playing your idiotic game, you will pull of that veil so I can make sure that is Fuzzy.
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:27 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:26 am » The priest emits a girly shriek and begins to run for the exit. Several of the guests do as well. All of them. All that's left... is Saffron and his bride.
Claire « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:26 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:25 am » yay!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:25 am » Woo!
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:25 am » BBCode 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=4
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:25 am » Today is my day!
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:25 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:24 am » Yup
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:24 am » and + occult rating due to the spell
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:23 am » (Yes, Charisma + Presence)
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:23 am » AccusedOOC: Er, I needed a anme. It was the first one I thought.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:23 am » Shun:*pointedly ignoring Saffron*
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:23 am » [SOMEONE's genre-savvy.]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:23 am » OOCBaoshi: Atrayu? cute.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:23 am » Shun: *holds up a hand.* Let me make this simple. Anyone who is NOT Winter Claw of the Fuzzy Paws and does not want to end up very dead, take the stairs. Now. (He's trying to intimidate everyone. Charisma + pressence?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:22 am » Saffron: Or rather, to bring the fun.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:22 am » Saffron: Oh, are you here to attend the wedding? It's a bit early, little hummingbird. It's a day before my rival even shows up to ruin my fun."
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:21 am » Accused fidgits. "Err, kinda sorta...
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:21 am » Saffron turns. "Oh? And who is this little hummingbird who has flown up through my home?" He looks over at Accused. "Atrayu? Do you know him?"
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:20 am » (I may be taking liberties with the spell... let me know if so Zo)
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:20 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:19 am » Shun: ...*lets the commanding presence flame statue get a lot bigger. as big as it gets* Saffron I take it?
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:19 am » Saffron's standing next to a local priest, talking to him.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:19 am » *biting my tongue*
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:19 am » The gifts range from the downright bizarre to the equisitely rare
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:19 am » Nuts.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:19 am » There's a table with gifts on it, all of exotic quality, even a cage with a mouse in it, to one side
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:18 am » heh
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:18 am » Shun:*looks around for Fuzzy*
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:18 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:18 am » He's standing at the top of a circular tower. The entire area has been dressed up with decorations. A few potted trees, some pillars, and even some silk streamers tied to the pillers. At the head of it, there is Saffron, who Shun doesn't really recognise, except that he looks a bit larger than life in comparison to the several other people here... including a suspiciously Fuzzy-ish person clad in a white dress and wearing a thick veil standing near Saffron.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:18 am » DuskOOC: *flicks one at Foo-Foo, her interpreter*
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:16 am » DuskOOC: *helps herself to Prophetess's grapes. She's in trouble anyway.*
Claire « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:16 am » *amused*
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:16 am » Shun:*to accused as they walk* Did you feel a sense of overwhelming calm when you entered this room? That was a grace's effect, trying to worm inside your head and make you pliant. Fuzzy apparently fell prey to it. Which is probably the only reason she hasn't escaped on her own.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:16 am » At the top of the staircase... Shun can see the entire city, and large bits of the surrounding area, spread out beofre him
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:15 am » OOCBaoshi: Tch. Saffrons accidently flirted with the wrong kisnemisis... how embarassing.
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:15 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:14 am » (oh, now that has us all curious)
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:14 am » Shun:*muttering darkly to himself, basically going over what he knows about mind affecting stuff in this case and all the creative ways he'll kill Saffron*
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:13 am » Accused: Sure. I was getting bored anyway.
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:13 am » is shun gonna show him the meaning of pain?
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:12 am » Shun:... spacey. That. Son. of. a. <censored for content> *turns and starts walking, motioning for Thief to follow curtly* Lead on.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:12 am » Accused: So, I'm assuming you want me to help or something like that?
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:11 am » Eh, Shun was due some good luck.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:10 am » *nods*
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:09 am » heh
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:08 am » sorry it's taking a bit. 9 successes gets a lot of info...
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:08 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:08 am » wow. nice.
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:07 am » [Chance of 9 successes on a 7-die roll: .50 %]
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:07 am » back
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:06 am » Yay Shun!
Claire « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:05 am » Darn it... *gets the broom* How do the catgirls keep getting in here?
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:05 am » OOC: I just got one of my luckiest rolls ever... 9 successes on a 7 die roll.
Claire « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:05 am » Claire: What if you just took that chunk of space with you?
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:05 am » DuskOOC: Drat.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:05 am » MortOOC: Er... but the shadowland is stationary...we just left the couch on it just to keep it from being something most people walk through.
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:05 am » well brb, gonna make some more burgers
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:05 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:04 am » *snrk*
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:03 am » The man on the staircase stops, Shun
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:03 am » DuskOOC: Mort? We're taking the sofa with us.
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:02 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:02 am » Accused: Yeah, I was thinking she would probably benefit from taking some time out of here...she got all spacy and wouldn't do anything and that girly guy kept babbling about them getting married.
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:02 am » DekaOOC: Me and Baoshi was thinking of getting some carts...
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:02 am » [Mei: Could work.]
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:01 am » DuskOOC: maybe we can take the couch with us...we could get another travelling cart...
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:00 am » Shun: ... I'm waiting for the weird part.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:00 am » BaoshiOOC: ...no, that sounds normal.
Claire « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:00 am » FuzzyOOC: TINY CAKES.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:00 am » Shun:*facepalm*Shun's fire giant thing:*epic facepalm* Wait one minute.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:59 am » Accused: Oh yeah. She was acting weird and eating tiny cakes a little while ago..
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:59 am » haha
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:59 am » The hollow man freezes for exactly one second. "Wait up a second... and then begins walking again
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:59 am » Accused: Plus, there's this one tiny shadowland up here hidden right on this one couch no one ever wants to sit on. I think someone was murdered on it or something. If I lay there and pretend to be drugged otu of my mind I can regain essence without even feeding on anyone.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:59 am » Shun: Actually I'm here for Fuzzy. *heading for stairs* oi, you. Wait up a second!*at the hollow man*
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:58 am » DuskOOC: *hugs Accused*
Claire « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:58 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:58 am » Shun: I'm only resisting laughing right now because there is a giant torch looking like me behind me currently and it would look undignified.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:58 am » Accused: What, you're here gathering information on the Prophetess too? I figured I'd see if I could help you guys find out more about her when I saw your lady get all mad about it back at the Inn..
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:58 am » Jonas. I know, Hen shin's the n ew name...
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:57 am » Oh, wait, it's only Henshin.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:57 am » Thief Unjustly Accused is standing behind you, although he does looka bit different. First of all, he's cut his long black hair. And dyed it. Blonde. Second, he's dressed like a peacock-made-human
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:57 am » *snerk*
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:57 am » Well, crap.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:57 am » Shun: ... You really are good at sneaking around huh?
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:57 am » DekaOOC: I approve of his methods
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:57 am » *So that's wher ehe went! EEE!*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:56 am » ...Heh.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:56 am » Accused: So, hey.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:56 am » Shun:*glances over his shoulder*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:55 am » Eeeep.
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:55 am » [Uh-o.]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:55 am » *snrk*
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:55 am » As Shun opens the door, there's an audible chill. The man is climbing a circular staircase in the center of a large blue chamber behind the door, surrounded by silk hanigns. There's a strong wind here... as he goes, he feels a tap on his back.
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:54 am » heh
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:54 am » (Not a heart shaped bed?)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:53 am » Hee.
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:53 am » [Yeah... homey. Or honeymoon-y, or Maiden-Of-Serenity-y.]
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:52 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:52 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:52 am » Shun:*following*
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:52 am » and moving towards a bright blue crystal door, which slides open for him.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:51 am » The man who spoke to you before just keeps walking past, around a giant circular bed in the middle of the room covered in red pillows
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:51 am » Shun:...very...homey...
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:50 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:50 am » Shun, as you enter the room, it smells strongly of hooka and spirits. There are many beds and couches here, lost of them with people sprawled out on them in varying stages of mid-dress. There's an oddly mellow atmosphere in the air, and for a moment you feel really REALLY mellow, but shake it off.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:49 am » phew.
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:49 am » [Phew.]
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:49 am » Oh. In that case then there's no need. You're immune
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:48 am » no, 5
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:48 am » Err... hm. Let me check something right now
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:48 am » [DUN DUN DUNNNNNN]
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:48 am » Wits + integrety...? oh dear... 4
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:47 am » Ok.... as you enter the room, whats your Wits + Integrity, Shun?
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:47 am » Shun:*was expecting a lot more trouble for this. Follows. Keeping an eye out fro trouble.*
Claire « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:46 am » Fuzzy: *?*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:46 am » ....*amused*
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:45 am » Fuzzy, from upstairs, you hear a loud booming voice.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:45 am » The man begins to turn. "lead you to her now... he begins to walk into the room.
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:45 am » [Hey, Shun! Do some 'muahaha'ing, while you're at it!]
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:45 am » DuskOOC: Darn it, Shun! If you get yourself killed I'll be so mad at you!
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:45 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:45 am » Shun: *Big booming voice* I am here to speak with Winter Claw of the Fuzzy Paws. You will lead me to her. Now.
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:44 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:44 am » Eep.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:43 am » At this, the door slides open. There is a person, dressed in fine silks, staring at you with hollow eyes. Just standing behind it
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:43 am » loudly.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:43 am » Shun's casting Commanding presence of fire(10m personal and as tall as the hall will allow.) then knock on the door.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:41 am » Shun: Right. Thanks for this much.(one moment, I managed to lose the page number for commanding presence of fire.)
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:40 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:40 am » (The Hallway is about 14 feet high_
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:39 am » He nods. "The staircase upstairs is beyond here... I cannot follow, effendi."
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:39 am » Shun:*pauses outside the door*(how tall is the hallway?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:39 am » Shun... Mort leads you down a long hallway and towards a green door.
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:38 am » ok
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:38 am » Deka: *hugs!* are you two alrighht?
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:38 am » It's ok, Hawk. We'll do Shun first
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:38 am » Gah stupid chat and it's freezing
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:38 am » Or more acccurately... unraveling.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:37 am » In any event... as soon as the Prophetess and her group is out of sight, suddenly Haddiyah and Ari appear. The Manikins on their bodies vanishing.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:37 am » OOCAndrew: Nix.
Claire « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:37 am » I dunno, but it makes me in hiding...
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:36 am » Jane: Omnipotent and all-knowing? Sure!
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:36 am » ..does this make Jane Narbon Doc Scratch?
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:36 am » [realizes] Oh noes. SoItBegins is Lord English.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:36 am » heh, something like that Jane. :P
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:35 am » So it begins?
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:35 am » ah, so it has begun... wish me luck.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:35 am » But first.... Deka: Reunite with loving father and also half-sister.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:35 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:34 am » And here we fussed at Shun for his facedown/chat with the Abyssals and Child! And I go off to the udnercity with the Raksha.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:34 am » OOCBaoshi: Wei can lead.
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:34 am » WeiOOC: *double facepalm*
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:34 am » [Mei: We're forming a synchronized face-fault club. Want to join?]
Claire « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:34 am » Hee hee hee...
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:33 am » Don Paolo: [face palm]
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:33 am » heh
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:33 am » Uh oh...
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:33 am » Mei: [face palm]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:33 am » OOCBaoshi: ....*face palm*
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:33 am » (Giod, I feel like Shun)
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:33 am » Meanwhile... Shun is following Mort up to the tallest floor of the Spiral Tower....
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:32 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:32 am » Wei: *follows*
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:32 am » Deka: *rush hug both once it is clear*
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:32 am » Dusk: *brightly* Now that that's out of the way, lets's go! A trip to the un dercity sounds simply marvelous. *plucks one of Amaranthyne's grapes, a nd eats it*
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:31 am » Felurian looks like he's going to pop, his face an odd shade of purple rage. The Prophetess waves and the manikins around the two hostages began to move them away from the crowd, as Amaranthyne begisn to lead the group forward.
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:30 am » Wei: *looks down* Me swear...
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:30 am » (I am having so much fun)
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:30 am » Dusk: Heavens forbid! *turns to Wei, scolding, shaking her finger for emphasis* No bloodshed! None!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:30 am » Baoshi: *listening, and glances at one of the gaurds* ...So, seen any good plays lately, effrendi?
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:29 am » Wei: *chuckles* Me promise. No stabby stabby while talky talky!
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:29 am » Amaranthyne's eyes narrow. "I will not allow bloodshed in my presence."
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:28 am » *snerk*
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:28 am » Wei: *still pockets the money anyways*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:28 am » ((*snrk*))
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:28 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:27 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:27 am » Dusk: *sighs, theatrically* I took a thorn out of his paw, once. *winks* No, actually, I picked him up in this backwater village. He's pathetically loyal..If he keeps his distance, will that do?...
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:27 am » *snerk*
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:27 am » (*Snerk*. Ok, Jane, that is priceless)
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:26 am » Amaranthyne nods. "They will be released."
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:26 am » ["Me Grignr! Grignr find scarlet emerald!" XD]
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:25 am » Wei: Me am serving you! They dangerous! Me follow!
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:25 am » Dusk: *turns to her* I will follow you to the undercity. You free those two-and I mean, free! No knives at their necks, no compulsions, no anything.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:24 am » Dusk: You go now. I pay wages. *hands Wei a few coins* I go with lady, you no follow! Go have drink!
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:23 am » Wei: *nod* Hmm... I don't suppose you could try to argue the "no Manservent clause?"
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:22 am » Dusk: *very very softly* "I'm promising to follow her to the undercity-where we need to go eventually, anyway. Better me than them. And I did not swear to obey her. I have to do this.And I trust you to use your own judgement, whatever happens next*
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:21 am » Wei: ...Besides a long period tied up, that is... And I think I might be able to follow you, even if she doesn't let you
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:21 am » Baoshi: ...if we can follow them at a disdance, we will. Not the whole group, if we can. *quietly*
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:21 am » [Well, dreams are just the basic feeding thing. There is weirder, yes.]
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:21 am » .
Claire « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:21 am » Teal: *spreading dream on a cracker* Nyam?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:21 am » ((...eerrrr... They do murders too. And worse then just dreams.))
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:20 am » (eww..)
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:20 am » [Um, Raksha don't do sacrifices. They eat dreams.]
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:20 am » Wei: *very softly* If it comes down to it... you're promising to follow what she's says to the best of your ability. If I knock you out... Then you can't follow through on it, and you get them for practically nothing.
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:20 am » Mei: [whispering to Don Paolo, in the bracer] Get ready to follow Dusk, and try your utmost not to be seen.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:20 am » (All I ask is one good skillet swing, b efore I end up on the sacrificial altar. :) )
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:19 am » Dusk: *slowly nods* One moment-I don't want the poor simpleton ftrying to follow. *turns to Wei*
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:18 am » Mei: [whispering to Bao] We could do that, and follow her there.
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:18 am » Wei: *leans over* Me talketh to mistress?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:17 am » (True, true...)
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:17 am » She thinks. "I will release them. You will swear to follow me to the undercity. Without your manservant. We will speak of it there. And I will show you Sakura's legacy. I am sworn."
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:17 am » (hey, I didn't swear to obey her! If they're free, If I'm trapped...you have a different person to rescue, is all)
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:17 am » 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=1 < Mei: [hears] [eye roll]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:16 am » Baoshi makes a faint face...
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:15 am » He hears
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:15 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:15 am » 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=10
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:15 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:15 am » 2 or more successes and you hear it.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:15 am » Dusk: Information, for hostages. That is the deal.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:15 am » Baoshi and Gilded Ice can make Percpetion + awareness checks
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:14 am » Dusk: Do you think me a fool? No, that I will not swear.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:14 am » ...Can baoshi overhear this?
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:14 am » "You may take them then."
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:14 am » She thinks. "....will you swear an oath to do as I say until I release you?"
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:13 am » Dusk: Is not a 'ghost', you said? enough in exchange?
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:13 am » Dusk: Mmm, no. I require both.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:12 am » She looks at him. "Felurian needs it less than you or I would..." She looks up at you. "You may take the father. The daughter must stay."
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:10 am » Dusk: *bends closer, and smiles, conspiritorily, whispers* Ah, have you promised himenhancement? Does he know of the price? Not that it matters, does it?
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:10 am » Mei: [whispering back] I probably could.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:10 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:10 am » Wei: *releases, and resumes the guard position*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:09 am » Baoshi: *whispered, to Mei* Think we could dodge the gaurds?
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:09 am » He lets go and starts to back off
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:09 am » heh every time you say savvy, I keep thinking of Jack Sparrow
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:09 am » Felurian looks up at her. "Do as you will, my lady. But do not forget our...arrangment."
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:09 am » Amaranthyne frowns. "Felurian, stop."
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:08 am » Wei: *reaches out, and grabs Felurian's hand* Mistress speak her piece. Savvy?
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:08 am » Dusk: *glares at Felurian* Call off your diog, Raksha.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:08 am » Dusk: I don't like you usurping my name, but I will let it be, in exchange. I will answer questions about my lens. And-
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:07 am » At this Felurian steps in. "My lady, these people are charlatans. I should not have brought them before you! My apologies..." He begins to put a firm hand on Dusk. "I am convinced they know absolutely nothing of what they speak..."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:07 am » OOCBaoshi: *sigh* My kingdom for a squad to command...
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:06 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:05 am » [Mei: In return, we don't tell everyone you're a Raksha or come back with a dozen more Sidereals.]
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:05 am » WeiOOC: If you try, I will beat you unconsious, and throw you off the roof... for a start *smiles*
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:05 am » (I wish he would wait, but is nthat in character? I mean she is safe...)
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:05 am » Amaranthyne narrows her eyes. "...and in return?"
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:04 am » Dusk: *waves her hand negigently towards the hostages* Those are aqquantances of mine. I believe the undercity would be too mcuh for therir delicate constitutions, and they should rest with m y companions instead.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:04 am » (Ah... well. It does seem like he *would*... if its sensible, thats harder to say...)
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:04 am » [Should not.]
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:03 am » (ok... got a question for you all, I'm a bit torn on this and want some perspective: Shun could go and attempt a rescue on Fuzzy, but that could end horribly in his current state. I have a plan. do you think he should/would?)
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:03 am » *of such*
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:03 am » Dusk: Deception? My dear, there is no one who is better able to talk if such tahn I. But yes, I have a purpose.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:02 am » Amaranthyne looks over Dusk and Wei. "Your speech indicates some sort of defiance. You mention an old ghost. You are not here to asssit me, your behavior is too confrontational. What, then, is the purpose for your deception?"
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:02 am » Dusk: It was long ago, wasn't it? *conversationally* The forest, the fighting....Ah, not that it would matter to any now, would it? It's a good life, now. Don't you think?
Claire « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:02 am » *nods*
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:01 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:01 am » (*nodnod*
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:01 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:00 am » (You're doing just great so far, Z. :D )
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:59 am » (I'm admittedly not good at naming things. IT's why my main MSW character was David. Actually, that's because it was the name of my profile and Jane and SIB used it a lot. But I still suck at names)
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:59 am » [Mei: Come to think of it, that could come in handy. . . ]
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:59 am » [Mei: Heck, I've got a resplendent destiny named Sakura.]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:58 am » (There probably is. Its a dead common name in Anime.)
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:58 am » Dusk: Ah, to be so certain. A rare gift.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:57 am » Dusk: *smiles, briefly, tehn resumes her bored expression*
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:57 am » ...at this point, for just a brief moment, her eyes widen. "There was a Sakura once." She takes a grape. "There is not anymore."
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:57 am » ']
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:57 am » Jane: There's an anime named 'Sakura'...? [wild dvd chase
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:57 am » *name Sakura*
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:56 am » Dusk: Shall I speak of the temple? Of the Unbound Coil? And Lady Zephyr will do before this rabble. But do I need to tell YOU the anme sakura?
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:56 am » [Mei: Well, his name's Grignr...]
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:55 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:55 am » Wei: Me am Tarvus!
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:53 am » She looks at you both. "...It is a pleasure to meet you both... although I hvae not heard your names."
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:52 am » Wei: *most obnoxious bow ever* Great lady...
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:52 am » Dusk: *eyebrow lift* Just like that?
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:52 am » Dusk: *bored voice* Charmed.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:51 am » Ameranthyne looks at Dusk and Wei and sits up. "Speak, if you will, of the Lens."
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:51 am » Gilded Ice: [nods, just the barest twitch of teh head]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:51 am » Baoshi: ...we let her talk. And move if we need to. She's trying to exchange out the hostages. *barly moving hsi lips as he whispers*
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:51 am » *giggling*
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:51 am » Felurian brings Wei and Dusk towards the center of the throng of people. At it's center, being carried on a litter, with some grapes in her hands, is a beautiful woman with long brown hair that seems to shimmer in places, piercing green eyes, and a little red dress on. She gazes at you all as Felurian lifts a hand to gesture to you both. "May I introduce the Prophetess of Awakening, the woman born to save this city, Ameranthyne."
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:51 am » Wei: Me behave good!
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:50 am » Wei: *is a respectful three paces behind* Great lady, much bowing...
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:50 am » (Now, stay a respectful 3 paces behind, Wei. :) )
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:49 am » Gilded Ice: [whispering to Taoshi] Now what?
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:49 am » ol
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:49 am » Dusk: *to Wei* You behave! Show respect, great lady. *turns, apparently ignoring Wei, and proceeds*
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:49 am » [back!]
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:49 am » [snicker]
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:48 am » Wei: *enjoys being able to jump 16 yards vertically!*
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:48 am » Wei: *nods* Course, mistress. No stabby stabby while talk talk.
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:48 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:48 am » Felurian folds his arms. "This is improper, but very well."
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:47 am » Felurian scowls.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:47 am » Dusk: *waits, bored, for Wei*
Claire « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:47 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:47 am » Dusk: *speaks slowly, like for Wei's benefit* You behave. Me talk talk with lady. Savvy?
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:47 am » Ok... you manage to get some good distance with that jump, Wei... Felurian scowls, but nods to let people allow Wei to pass.
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:46 am » 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=5
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:46 am » Dusk: *smiles ruefully* My bodyguard. A simple soul, but devoted. Not taht I need one around the Prohetess, ut he's a good hearted soul. B etter by me, than causing trouble, eh?
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:45 am » Ok...make a dexterity + athletics check, Wei
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:45 am » Baoshi: ....*reprss facepalm. Repressssss*
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:44 am » Wei: *will activate his jumping charm*
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:44 am » Wei: *does a backflip over them, and then, in broken riverspeak* Me am sorry, but must follow mistress. No trouble, eh?
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:43 am » (Well, she has both high compassion and conviction-so stubborn and so ft hearted.This may blow up spectacularly, but it's in character)
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:43 am » You can get past them, but you'd have to try and force your wany past..
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:43 am » Felurian follows her, turning his back to the group. As Wei tries to follow, a group of people get in his way.
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:43 am » Wei: *follows(
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:42 am » ShunOOC:*torn between wanting to see the prophetess skillet bapped and the danger Dusk is in*
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:42 am » Dusk: *nods regally, and walks forward. Unhurried, unafraid*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:42 am » Baoshi looks to Dusk... worried.
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:42 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:41 am » Dusk: (has by this point tucked the skillet inside her robes*
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:40 am » The man returns. "THe Prophetess has agreed to speak with you. By yourself." He nods and people make a path behind him. "I am the Prophetess' speaker, Felurian."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:39 am » He nods, smiling. "Clever."
Claire « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:39 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:39 am » Dusk: Thanks, Wei.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:39 am » Dusk: b esides, it's the truth-no one would know more tahn me-so, I can't remember. And, I'm not lying when I say it's capable of more...just becasue I don't know what nor how.
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:39 am » Wei: *grunts* ...I'm going with you, regardless
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:38 am » He nods, again. "If they do." he's whispering as well.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:38 am » Dusk: They aren't moving, they're waiting on her.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:37 am » Baoshi will hang back a little, and gance at Dusk- nodding. "...I understand. But should we follow now? They might not... come back, from down there."
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:36 am » Dsk: *whispers to Baoshi* I'm holding out for the hostages in exchange. You may have to rescue me later, but...better me than them.
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:36 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:35 am » He thinks. "I... could request a moment for her time for you. Alone." He turns and begins to walk off.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:34 am » Dusk: No one knows more tahn I, of that you may rest assured. (Not lying!) And...I coluld be persuaded to have a...chat with her.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:34 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:33 am » Tao nods a little, half acting like he didn't hear that exchange. "Maybe we can discuss it, on the way to the underground?"
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:33 am » (don't worry, I got your back)
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:33 am » The man nods. "And you would... teach her...?"
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:33 am » Wei: *standing behind her, as a bodyguard*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:33 am » (Agreed.)
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:32 am » Dusk: *smiles, egnimatically*
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:32 am » (Of couse, Dusk will be in trouble, now...but if we can free the hostages...)
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:32 am » The man thinks for a moment. "Could do much more, you say..."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:32 am » *applauds*
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:31 am » eight.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:31 am » BBCode 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=10
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:31 am » Go Dusk!
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:31 am » go Dusk
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:31 am » Thanks. So, 11 dice.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:30 am » You add your 3 conviction in terms of dice
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:30 am » Okay, I have a 3 convivtion,a nd I've never done a virture roll in story, yet-help?
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:29 am » Hmmm... you may, Dusk
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:29 am » Fair enough.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:29 am » Dusk: 6, plus 2 for circlet bonus. can I channel conviction? She really wants to pull thsi bluff off,a dnsave the hostages.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:29 am » I don't really see why. He's not enhancing her bluff in any way
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:28 am » Tao smiles brightly... can he add to her roll?
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:28 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:28 am » Dusk, make a manipulation + performance check
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:28 am » "You must be speaking foolishness... The prophetess does not have any device..."
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:28 am » Dusk: *smiles* Go translate that for her, and see what she says.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:27 am » At this the man frowns. "...your device? What device?"
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:27 am » "Oh? I would like to see that. and I usualy find a place... oh, just about anywhere I go. and it really is Officer Tao. I will be following the Prophetess, I think, to ensure her safety."
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:27 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:27 am » Dusk: Pity she will never know.
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:27 am » [Mei: Sez you.]
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:26 am » (Bluff time!)
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:25 am » He laughs. "The Prophetess is going to perform the greatest miracle Chiascuro has ever seen, Tao." he glares quietly. "To restore to greatness the city's source of fresh water hidden deep beneath it. You woudl be a bit... out of place in the under city."
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:25 am » Dusk: *whispers* That's right.....and it's pitiful to see what she's doing with my device. What it could do for her, that she hasn't figured out. *smiles* She could, theoretically, talk to...one who wa sthere. If she didn't need a translator.*fearless, superior, smile*
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:24 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:24 am » "It's Officer Tao, I think then." he gives him a slightly brittle grin. "Then... i would like to offer my services as a official escort. To show what a nice peaceful thing she is."
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:23 am » "No anathamaic trick ever enriched man like this. Only the Prophetess of Old."
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:22 am » He laughs. "What else could stir the souls of men and make them more than what they were, Tao?"
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:22 am » "Oooh... so you're her *agent*. Gotcha. So, shes really... divine?"
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:22 am » @Chic: No. They're both scared. Clearly. Ari's trying to appear brave, bu Haddiyah is crying
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:22 am » [gtg short time – dinner]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:22 am » Baoshi is doing Tao's best cheerfull and bright, with an expression of guiless cheer.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:22 am » The man looks up at the tow of you. "The Prophetess must not be bothered by mundane mortal matters, sir... she has returned to us to perform great miracles and enrich the lives of men. I determine what she should hear and what she shouldn't
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:21 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:21 am » Do Ari and haddiyah seem to be there willingly?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:21 am » "Oh! And I guess I was wondering what she thinks of her dear friend getting married~"
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:20 am » Dusk: *If looks could kill-would love to rally the crowd, or denounce her, but...knives at throats*
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:20 am » Gilded Ice: Translated? What language does she speak?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:19 am » "Oh, you know. I was hoping to have the big in on gossip back home. Favorite noodles, any plans for setting new style... young men, if she sides with One Ton Wei~ If she was going to do something about the shadow pockets..."
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:19 am » Ok... Gilded Ice seems to intimidate the two people blocking the way. But the black haired man just smirks. "I speak for the Prophetess, miss. Any words you have must be... translated... so that she may understand them"
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:19 am » Mei: 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=1 < Mei: [reasonably chilly]
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:18 am » (let me know when you want me to shoot)
Claire « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:18 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:18 am » The man courteously bows, smirking as he stands in your way.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:18 am » At this point, the black haired man turns and begins to walk away from the Prophetess. Smiling, he approaches Tao and Gilded Ice. "Please calm down, my friends. Greetings, Officer Tao and... Miss Ice, is it? It is a pleasure to meet another celebrity in the city. I speak for the Prophetess. What is your wish?"
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:17 am » "Excuse me, Miss Preistess?" he tries raising his voice, stepping bck from the men to wave.
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:17 am » Gilded Ice: [suddenly chilly] Let us through, please. We need to speak with her. [rolling Manip+Presence...]
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:17 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:17 am » (Sorry, Chic) regardless...
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:16 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:16 am » (So, I don't have that charm yet.)
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:16 am » (It calls for pres.3, ess 2,and I misread that as pres 2, which I have)
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:16 am » The people aren't moving, Tao. They're glaring at you
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:16 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:15 am » (It's a social attack, Chic. Dusk needs to talk to her beofre it'll work)]
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:15 am » (Wait, Z-I screwed up)
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:14 am » Gilded Ice: [follows Baoshi]
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:14 am » (Let me double check, Dusk)
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:13 am » (Okay, Z-am I reading this scharm right? I don't have to talk, if it works?)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:13 am » "Goddess? Oh heavens, I must be mistaken~ I thought that was the Preistess~ Just a moments chat, then?" he attempts to move around them, with a cheery smile. "Only a moment~"
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:12 am » At this, several of the people in the enterouge move to block you. "The Goddess must not be disturbed! She is seeking the path to the undercity!*
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:11 am » (Page 203-it says the command can be as complicated as I want, and does not need to be spelled out explicitly in words-Dusk will wait before attemptin g to cast this, with Bao doing stuff)
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:11 am » Ok. So you're going to head right up to her?
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:11 am » Mei: [gets into role as Gilded Ice]
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:10 am » Mei'll follow Baoshi if he's going all Inspector Tao.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:10 am » "Excuse me, honored Preistess? Forgive my interruption... but this is a rare honor. My name is Tao~" he calls out, trying to sound confident and light- and *not* look towards Ari and Dekas sister.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:10 am » Shun:*completely oblivious upstairs*
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:10 am » Deka: *uses easily overlooked pressense and sets up position, jsut in case*
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:09 am » (hypnotic tongue)
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:09 am » Dusk: Wait..I can try to command the priestess. If it works, they would obey her, right? If n ot, they won't be scared of me.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:09 am » Baoshi is going to stride purposefully towards the Preistess, unless someone stops him.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:09 am » Baoshi: Right... well, I;m going to try something, then.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:08 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:07 am » Wei: Huh... Well, I suppose he might
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:06 am » Oh. Wei... oddly enugh, you don't see Saffron anywhere.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:06 am » Baoshi: If we attack, they could just kill them both. If we can get close... Wei? Dya thin kOne Ton Wei would like a fannish word with the Preistess?
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:06 am » Dusk: I can command ONE person. If the4y don't manage to resist. And can't do more without being glowy. Or, use the circlet, to force them to stop and listen. yrouble is, that could as esily affect yo.
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:05 am » Deka: Can we do it fast enough though
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:04 am » Mei: That's a really big if, though.
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:04 am » Wei: ...Do you think it'll work?
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:04 am » Mei: I can see about eight... if we shot them off... and there aren't more....
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:04 am » Dusk: So...it doesn't have to be a single combat challege....a story? I don't know...should we follow a little? havbe they seen us?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:03 am » Baoshi: ...I could try something. It'd be a distraction... and possibly let me keep close. Might be foolish.
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:02 am » Wei: *nods* I thought they might have something to protect against open attack...
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:02 am » Dusk:*grim* It's a story to them, right? Could they refuse a dramatic challenge? Probably foolish, but...*shrugs*
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:02 am » Mei: They're like little... sharp... doll things. [still whispering]
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:02 am » Aaah... Manikins. Heh heh heh
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:01 am » Deka: *is very tempted to shoot the phrophetess right now*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:01 am » Baoshi shakes his head. "...which means if we charge, they're in danger."
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:01 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:01 am » Dusk: I don't see anything...sharp creatures? Any idea what they are?\
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:01 am » Baoshi: *nods, quietly* Same as mei... theres sharp to the throats. *whispering*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:00 am » Baoshi's eyes widen, and he breathes in sharply- expression going to slight fury.
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:00 am » Mei: [whispering to others] I can see Ari... and... Haddiyah? Maybe?... they've got little sharp creatures guarding them all over them... [points in the general direction, quietly]
acer8 « Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:00 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:59 am » Deka: *eyes narrow*
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:57 am » Deka: *noticed something! but what?*
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:57 am » Dusk: *also oblivious!
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:56 am » Wei: *oblivious!*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:56 am » Phew...
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:56 am » Dusk: *hefts skillet grimly, and debates using her circlet*
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:56 am » Anyone with a 7 or above sees... well... let me PM it to you.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:56 am » Anyone who has a 6 or below doesn't see anything.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:56 am » Dusk: *prepares herself*
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:55 am » Deka: *also scans for her father*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:55 am » 8
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:55 am » Mei: [7]
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:55 am » 6
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:55 am » Deka has 7
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:55 am » (Five)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:54 am » Baohi: *scans for Ari!*
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:54 am » Wei: *keeps an eye out for Saffron*
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:54 am » Everyone... I need to know what your awareness + wits is.
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:54 am » Mei: [siiiigh]
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:54 am » DuskOOC: And they never invited us to the bridal shower!
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:54 am » As you reach the bottom floor, there's quite a sight: A crowd of about thirty eight men, women, and Raksha, walking out of the tower. Surrounding a woman whose beauty seems to dominate the attention of everyone who looks in that direction, and a tall, black haired man clad in armor beside her.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:53 am » Baoshi: ...*wonders why ooling suddenly chittered a little*
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:53 am » Deka: *has a strange feeling she heard bells but didn't*
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:52 am » oops. ok
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:52 am » The bells are nixed. Noncanon. Sorry.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:52 am » can shun hear the bells?
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:52 am » DuskOOC: Ensorceled or no, Fuzzy's fairly safe. the otehrs, not so m uch...
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:51 am » Wei: *double checks the note* Huh... Maybe it's the rehersal dinner?
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:51 am » Ok... the crystal elevator begins to plunge downward further and further...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:51 am » Otherwise we sure as heck would have gone for Fuzzy first...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:51 am » Phew...
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:51 am » You guys are right. Nix that.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:51 am » I just double-checked the logs
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:50 am » Wait, no, I'm wrong
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:50 am » ...And yeah, he got it earlier today
acer8 « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:50 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:50 am » (And it said two days from now, didn't it?)
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:50 am » ( i thought he got it on the same day?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:50 am » (Err... he got the note yesterday.)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:50 am » I think so...
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:49 am » (Wait, I thought the wedding was...tomorrow? This evening? Later on, an yway?)
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:49 am » [Mei: JINX]
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:49 am » )
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:49 am » Mei: (Cruds.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:49 am » DuskOOC: Crap.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:49 am » Bells.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:49 am » As the elevator begins to plunge, something odd begins to echo from the upper floors...
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:49 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:48 am » DekaOOC: Mind over matter?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:48 am » Right.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:48 am » alright. Everyone going stands on the crystal elevator and thinks about going downward....
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:47 am » back
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:47 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:47 am » (Man, the skillet has been a running gag since forever. I am so keeping it!)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:47 am » Yep.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:46 am » Dusk: No, thanks. I'm not worried about thyen weight, just a Rasksha notiicing it. But, onward!
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:46 am » Ok... so anyways... are we ready.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:46 am » Weapons would be up my sleeves or at my belt, anyway.
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:45 am » Wei: Well... you could just strap it to my back... or something
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:45 am » ...probably not, no. Nevermind!
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:45 am » brb real quick, grabbing food
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:44 am » Do you have a bag, Dusk?
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:44 am » ok
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:44 am » Can Dusk stuff the skillet in a bag or something?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:44 am » We're not keeping a low profile no matter what. Powerbow.
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:44 am » Wei: *has been putting on his armor on the way down the stairs* Well... Here goes nothing?
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:43 am » It is generous.
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:43 am » although the question is, my regular self bow for low profile or my powerpow for power?
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:43 am » (It would, but glad nayway)
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:43 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:43 am » I had my seven section on me, at least- but thank you, Z. That's very generous.
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:43 am » then I got my bow
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:43 am » Cool
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:43 am » Thanks, Zobot.
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:43 am » (but hey, might be interesting to do it without all of our items)
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:43 am » Dusk: *demure*Why, thank you, Inspector.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:42 am » I'm going to be generous and say that the group should have their gear with them
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:42 am » (yeah no kidding XD)
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:42 am » (Is all of our gear pretty much back at the hotel? I know Gma Bright brought us to the square in the a.m......)
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:41 am » Dusk: I need something to put this in...a bag, som eone's shirt....
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:41 am » Baoshi: ...Dusk, my dear, you are topped full of good ideas lately.
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:41 am » Deka: You got a skillet, and I got a knife, sounds like fun no?
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:40 am » Dusk: Thank you. *accepts skillet*
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:40 am » A platform of green crystal stands ready as the group approaches.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:40 am » DuskOOC: Plans? Who, us?
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:40 am » Mort nods and begins to lead the group. Midway down the hallway another blue man, wearing a teeny puffy white hat, carries a skillet up to Dusk.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:39 am » Baoshi: We've come up with worse plans.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:39 am » (That's something that is likely to be around!)
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:39 am » Wei: Well, this'll be interesting...
Claire « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:39 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:39 am » Dusk: Mort? Show us the other lift. And if you can grab me a cast iron skillet from the kitchen, that would be awesome. If n ot, I'll make do.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:38 am » Baoshi's ready to go.
acer8 « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:38 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:38 am » fair enough. :)
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:37 am » he'll stay. Can't garuntee he won't rescue Fuzzy on his own while you're gone though. :P
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:37 am » she only have a simple knife
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:37 am » crap you know what. forgot to stop by the inn to grab Deka's weapons
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:37 am » Dusk: Blade? How about a cast iron skillet?
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:36 am » (If not, then we need to boogie. Demo, are you okay with Shun staying, or would he insist on coming alomg?)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:36 am » "Yes, but his lordship here could be stabbed as easy by any blade we could mention. *One* of us has to think politicaly..."
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:36 am » Wei: Do you know how hard a Blade of iron is to find? ...I don't suppose you have one, do you?
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:36 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:36 am » Deka: I prefer an arrow
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:36 am » Shun:*laughs at that* Oh, he reminds me of me.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:36 am » He smirks. "I know the weakness of the Raksha, effendi. A blade for iron for a heart of ice..."
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:35 am » (Is a nyone staying with Shun?)
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:35 am » Deka: You know, I bet Wei here is probably better but an extra sword hand is always handy
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:35 am » Dusk: And they are Raksha. Remember that, o Prince.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:35 am » Deka is now pretty well disguised.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:34 am » He smirks. "I am one of the greatest fighters of the Delzahn, sir."
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:34 am » Dusk: We can follow them-and then see what opportunity w ecan find, or make.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:34 am » Baoshi nods. "Yes, we are. But look- try to keep 8safe*, alright? In love or not, you're important."
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:34 am » (is back)
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:33 am » Wei: Do you think an attack on them in... publicish is the best idea right now?
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:33 am » Dusk: Yes. And then, Sun willing, Fuzzy.
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:33 am » Deka: If the oppertunity to do it is tere then yes
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:33 am » Er, no. He's looking at the group. "Are we going to take back Haddiyah and her father now?"
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:32 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:32 am » (is the Prince still staring at a ring?_)
acer8 « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:32 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:32 am » Dusk: Yes, I would like. Is anyone staying with Shun? We need to hurry.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:32 am » Shun:...*looks unhappy but nods* Right. Mort, when you're done come back to this room when you have the time, we need to talk.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:31 am » Dusk: Mort, if we miss them-I know you do not leave the tower, but if you can notice which way they go, that would help. I thank you for your most helpful service. *points to Shun* And obey him, as you would me.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:31 am » "Oh, that'd be handy."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:31 am » Baoshi gives mort a respectful nod. "Thank you for your help, Mort."
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:31 am » Mort nods. "Mistress, there are two crystal platforms that go up and down the tower. I may show you where the other one is, if you like."
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:30 am » Deka: *disguises!*
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:30 am » Dusk: Shun, you stay here and hold the fort, all right?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:30 am » Baoshi: *gets ready*
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:29 am » Mei: OK, thank you anyway.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:29 am » Dusk: All right. We know Fuzzy is safe, for thye moment. Mort, is there anotehr way down that we can take, to catch up withn them?
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:29 am » The little man looks at Mei, as if she'd just positied that the World was round when everyone knows that it's flat. "I... do not leave the tower, effendi."
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:29 am » Deka: *gets ready*
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:29 am » [@Mort]
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:28 am » Mei: Do you know of any libraries, present or past, defunct or not, in the general vicinity?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:28 am » "Agreed. We should probably move fast, in case theyre moving outside the tower."
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:28 am » Mei: Say, I have a question for you.
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:28 am » Deka: Sounds like a good start
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:27 am » Mort nods. "Both of them were going down the crystal elevator with the Prophetess' enterouge towards the first floor."
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:27 am » Shun: hrmmm...*thinking*
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:27 am » DuskOOC: *wonder if I could lasso her...*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:26 am » Baoshi shudders a little. "Good to know..."
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:26 am » Dusk: Did you see the other two we asked of?
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:25 am » (Oh.)
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:25 am » Mort: They do not wish to leave, so they don't."
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:25 am » (fuzzy got bear ears?)
Claire « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:25 am » (Fuzzy's a polar bear...)
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:25 am » Mort shakes his head. "I could not get close, for the room was possessed of an odd miasma, which we stay away from. Those who have gone in are... changed... for the experience."
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:25 am » (I thought Fuzzy had natural cat ears, like almost every other Claire. Am I wrong?)
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:24 am » Does the ring have four little white spheres on it?
Claire « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:24 am » (cat ears?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:24 am » The Prince? He oddly enough isn't paying attention. He's staring at a ring in his hand
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:24 am » *pass*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:24 am » Baoshi pats shuns head. "That'll help."
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:24 am » Dusk: Was there an opportunity to past on the message?
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:23 am » Mei: A veil and cat ears?... anyway, go on.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:23 am » Shun: Well at the very least I can make sure the door is cleared if things go pear shaped and we need a hasty retreat...
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:23 am » (Hey, how did the prince react to the glowy?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:23 am » He takes a step and flips upside down, landing on the bed and bouncing. "Mistress, I asked around. I saw a lady fitting that description up at the tallest part of the tower, in the Greenlit room, going up the stairs to the roof in a fine dress. She wore a veil.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:22 am » Dusk will spend it fussing over Shun a bit, making sure he gets at least a little rest.
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:22 am » Deka: *recovering!*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:21 am » Baoshi spends the half hour grooming and ecovering from the race, himself.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:21 am » Dusk: Come down here, please, so we may hear you better.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:21 am » Dusk: Yes?
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:20 am » in about a half hour, Mort appears, standing on the ceiling. "Mistress?
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:20 am » Dusk: And then, a rescue!
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:19 am » Dusk: *looks over at the Prince, and grins* There's that. Hopefully we'll have info shortly.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:19 am » Baoshi nods. "Handy... and yes, thats very useful. Ah, damn- I never got my coffee. If he asks you guys, I;m your servant. Mortal. Got it?"
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:19 am » Mei: .
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:19 am » At this, Mort bounces off Shun's stomach and vanishes.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:19 am » Dusk: Indeed. Mort? The whereabouts and condition of Haddiyah and Ari will also be uiseful. (Give descripotion if needed)
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:17 am » *They're
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:17 am » Shun: oh, and a little note about our Raksha "Friends" They tend to think of life as a story, which their the main characters of. So, a bit of useful information don't you think?
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:17 am » Deka: Should ask where my father and my sister is as well
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:17 am » Dusk: Thank you. I will await your report. *nods*
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:17 am » ok back
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:17 am » "No problem. You weren't to know~"
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:16 am » He looks at Dusk and his eyes widen. "Oh! Mistress! My apologies. I shall look right away."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:16 am » Baoshi: *would show him his Sidreal Creds... but hes a god, and gods don't always like Sidreals.*
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:16 am » Aww....I know Demo, it stinks.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:15 am » dang nabbit chat + dialup.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:15 am » Dusk: And tell us which room she's in.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:15 am » Shun:*chuckles* Shall I? I doubt I'll be much other use later/
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:15 am » [Mei: Well, that's one conflict that we don't have to worry about.]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:15 am » OOCbaoshi: *smiles* That's nice.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:15 am » Dusk: *spends1 mote, makes her mark glow* As a child of the Unconquored Sun, I ask that you do this.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:15 am » "Dusk? Show the goo man yoru credentials?"
Claire « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:14 am » FuzzyOOC: *hugs BaoshiOOC* I get to have BOTH names. It's nice.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:14 am » He tilts his head. "But you're mortal. And Pest Remover told me she was not to be reported."
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:14 am » ShunOOC: Eh, she'll always be Denty to me.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:14 am » "...if you please?"
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:14 am » "Thats her. Check in on hr for us?"
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:14 am » Mort nods. "One of the lesser gods who lives in this tower, lady. His duty is to keep it clear of vermin and bugs."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:13 am » BaoshiOOC: Er... well I mean you had the ceremony and... look, shall I just sit in the corner? *embarassed*
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:13 am » Dusk: Pest Remover?
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:12 am » He thinks for a moment. "Oh! The princess of the moon that came here as a mouse earlier! Pest Remover was all a buzz about us not getting in her way.
Claire « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:12 am » FuzzyOOC: It's still my name...
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:12 am » I need to brb as well, bio breeak, sorry folks. Assume Deka is resting and listening
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:12 am » "...what, he's using her pre-breath name? Tch."
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:12 am » (Will be right back... assume Wei answers any questions they need about who gave him the note, and what not)
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:11 am » Dusk: Also known as Lilac.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:11 am » Baoshi grumbles, and agrees as decreed by the ancient texts of the sun kings, to owe Mei a tea. "...Alright, Fuzzy. Lunar girl, fluffy hair, family resemblance to the guy what stomach you're on, set to be married to Saffron..."
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:11 am » Wei: *passes around the note* Apparently there's going to be a wedding tomorrow, whether or not we manage to rescue them...
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:10 am » Dusk: *looks at the invitation-what's the name of it? Lilac?*
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:10 am » He looks at you blankly. "...who is Winter Claws of the Fuzzy Paws?"
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:09 am » Mei: JINX.
Claire « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:09 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:09 am » Mei: [grins] This'll be useful to know.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:09 am » "Wonderfull. Then I would like you to find Winter Claws of the Fuzzy Paws, and if she is alone, tell her her family is in the tower to get her, and its okay... and if she isn;t alone, just report back to tell us how she looks." he pauses, and looks at Dusk. "...thats handy to know."
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:08 am » Mort: *Nods* Unless another of the Kings and Queens of Creation requested I do not obey it*
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:08 am » Shun:*gives Baoshi a questioning look, between mort and the prince*
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:08 am » Dusk: 8smiles at Shun*
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:08 am » Mei: . . . someone has a sense of humor.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:08 am » Dusk: So, if a Sun King made a request of you, you woud obey?
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:07 am » Mort nods. "Yes, effendi."
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:07 am » ?
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:07 am » Dusk: Were the 'creators' by any chance...Sun Kings/
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:06 am » SaffronOOC: *Sleeping in his tuxedo*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:06 am » Baoshi glances oer casualy at what Wei's holding... and promptly goes a dead white color. "...oh, that poetic minded bastard."
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:05 am » Deka: So... you gonna give it to him or bust in early?
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:05 am » Mort: Well, the creators, whom we swore an oath to, have that jurisdiction for any room owned by a mortal
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:05 am » Wei: *Shows off note* I got this right before the Race. Apparently, Saffron wants a dramatic backdrop to our fight...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:04 am » Baoshi smiles, and nods. "Of course. I wouldnt dream of it... *but*, someone here is a friend of ours. My sister, and the gentleman whos stomach you're standing on's cousin. Surely, you can talk to her for us."
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:04 am » Shun: Oh? No mortal? And what of "others"? for curiosities sake.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:04 am » Dusk: No mortal, did he say? *smiles at Baoshi*
Claire « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:04 am » /
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:03 am » And we saw the Raksha do their soul eating thing, during the parade, and Grandmother bright told us more about raksha, but Wei kept the invite to himself.
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:03 am » ...Well, he's telling them now, at least
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:03 am » Mort: *Nods* Oh, indeed, effendi. But I mustn't. That would be a violation of privacy, and no mortal has the authority to request it without due course."
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:03 am » We just know Fuzzy is here, because she got captured investigating.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:02 am » Yeah... I thought he hadn't told us yet.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:02 am » ...Okay. But I thought you said Wei kept bthat to himself...
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:02 am » "At the highest point of the tallest tower in the city"
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:02 am » Did Wei tell us about that yet?
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:02 am » I don't remember
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:02 am » Baoshi turns to Mort, letting everyone else chatter. "Can you see or find out about the nob's goes on in the rest of the tower?"
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:02 am » Wei DID get an invitation to Fuzzy and the Raksha Saffron's "Wedding"
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:01 am » ...I thought he did, since we know the Raksha have fuzzy, and that's the only way we could know that
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:01 am » Deka: I thought we got the invite for the room?
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:01 am » A little blue man wearing a patchwork tuxedo appears standing on top of Shun's stomach. "Yes sir?"
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:00 am » (I don't think Wei told us yet...did he?)
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:00 am » Dusk: Wait, what? An invitation?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:00 am » Baoshi is about to speak when he has an idea. "...Mort! Lemme talk to you."
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:00 am » Wei: Well... if we want to charge in, we do already have an invitation...
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:00 am » Dusk: Well, if anyone has a better idea....
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:59 am » Shun: Knew it. Charge in and be the hero.
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:59 am » Wei: Possibly... though I'm not sure how much the elevator will know, really
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:59 am » Baoshi: "Thats both easier said then done, and not very viable. Can we agree to concentrate on getting her out? Dusks idea has a good ring to it..."
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:58 am » Shun:*grinning*
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:58 am » The Prince: Elminate all the opposition and take her out.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:58 am » Dusk: You need to know what we're up against. Prince, we need to go in prepared. They are Raksha. And, Wei, the floating disc that brought us to our floor responded to our thoughts. What if we all concentrated on the captives? M ayb e it could take us to whatever floor they are on!
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:58 am » sorry was afk
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:58 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:57 am » Wei: That's very noble... do you have any idea how we're going to get her out of there?
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:56 am » Shun:*peeks an eye open* You know, it's very difficult to sleep when interesting things are being discussed.*still resting in the bed though*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:56 am » Baoshi gives him a slight look, amused, and smiles a bit. "She know that? You don;t have to answer that question."
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:55 am » The Prince: "I don't care waht she is. I love her. Once we've brought her out of that nightmare, she will be my bride."
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:55 am » Always!
Claire « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:55 am » It's always causing problems like this.
Claire « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:55 am » Freaking second law of thermo.
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:54 am » Wei: That's... not good at all.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:54 am » Dusk: We want toget that device out of evil hands, also...I'd destroy it if I could. Of course, the rescue comes first.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:54 am » "Yes, we know about that... wait, are you in favor of her being a gold-blood? Because that'd make this way easier."
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:54 am » The prince smirks. "A fragment of the power of the Sun Kings of old lay in her. Using that device, she can grant it to others. But doing so... she said it ages you. Even as you don't appear to age, it ages you.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:53 am » Baoshi: ...I don;t suppose that's a metaphore?
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:52 am » Wei: *nods* I thought that might be the answer... you certainly gave me a run for my money in that race
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:52 am » Mei: . . . oh.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:52 am » The prince looks up at Wei. "Me."
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:51 am » Wei: Again? Who'd she use it on first?
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:50 am » He looks up. "She was taken because of something she found. A device which throws lantern oil on the fires of men. But she said she'd never use it again."
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:50 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:50 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:49 am » Dusk:*nods* And our friend, and Wei's beloved, our Fuzzy, is also captive.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:49 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:48 am » The prince closes his eyes. "So that's how it happened... I wondered how they would have coerced her..."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:47 am » Baoshi nods, and cracks his knuckles. "Your highness, she isn't an orphan. Her father is named Ari, and is a good man. Crooked as a corkscrew, but a good man- he had been coming to see her before her capture... and he has now been captured by these bastards as well, while trying to rescue her. Deka, my friend over there, is her half-sister. We came to rescue her as well."
Claire « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:47 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:47 am » Deka: Go ahead
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:46 am » Dusk: And we want to free her-and the rest-as much as you do. Perhaps Baoshi can fill you in, while the otehrs recover?
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:46 am » He looks at Dusk. "Her father? She's an orphan. What does any of this have to do with rescuing her?"
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:45 am » Dusk: Your Highness, did you know that her father is also captive?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:45 am » "Right. I think he gets to know. I'll tell him if you don;t feel like summarizing, Deka. We understand, Your Grace. We just need to make sure of something, and recover breifly."
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:45 am » He frowns. "Making people like me..."
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:44 am » Mei: O...kay.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:44 am » The Prince frowns. "With every moment we wait she could be getting hurt..."
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:44 am » Dusk: Since we'll be working towards the same goal-freeing the captives...yes?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:43 am » Baoshi glances at the prince. "...Well, Deka? Zeypher? Full disclousure time?"
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:43 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:42 am » (good, that helps)\
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:42 am » Err... you do have until twilight of the next day, actually
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:42 am » The prince is getting uneasy.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:42 am » Zobot, did we have un til dawn to decide about the diary?
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:41 am » Deka is trying to recover from the race
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:41 am » Not yet. I think that was next
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:41 am » He has also attempted to negotiate a coffee, with Mort.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:41 am » Okay, we filled in his highness about Fuzzy being kidnapped. Did we tell him his girlfriend is Deka's sister, and that their father is also kidnaped?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:40 am » Baoshi has finaly quit touching the walls, and is in thought.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:40 am » Shun's asleep, sleeping off his minor heat exhaustion
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:39 am » What do you do>?
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:39 am » Dusk:Oooh.....
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:39 am » Piped up via a water manse underneath the city.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:38 am » Now then... you're in the overly luxerious room. The characters have just discovered there's a literal hot spring in the bathroom
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:38 am » And Baoshi had named the small room god.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:37 am » Yay!
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:37 am » back
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:37 am » So... previously on Exalted.... the group was getting ready to go save Fuzzy!
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:36 am » That's fine, Tinker
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:36 am » Jane: [the snakeskin headband slithers on Jane's head and reveals itself to be a bright, colorful snake]
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:36 am » Deka: *recovering*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:36 am » Sorry I'm late, folks. Power was off for seven hours
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:36 am » yep
Claire « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:35 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:35 am » So anyways...
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:35 am » brb
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:35 am » Ooo... snakeskin headband.
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:35 am » Yay, exalted
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:34 am » Jane: [wearing a colorful snakeskin headband]
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:34 am » "That's no moon...."
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:34 am » Also:
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:34 am » It's bright and cloudy over here. No moon.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:34 am » I'll be just a moment-I want to grab a cold drink real fast.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:33 am » I just nudged him.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:32 am » Valid point..
Demothesis « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:32 am » we seem to be missing Tinker?
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:32 am » Wheee!!!!!
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:32 am » So anyways...Exalted?
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:31 am » curse your timing! XD
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:31 am » and I jsut started a game XD
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:31 am » Pretty good...
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:31 am » hey everyone
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:29 am » Back
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:29 am » How is everyone?
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:29 am » Why yes, I am a nerd.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:29 am » Hi! Go peek at the moon, if you can, everybody. It's the Perigee? perigree? Moon, and the closest it's been to the earth in 18 years.
Claire « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:29 am » It's ok. The box has a nice blanket.
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:28 am » Having a good nap?
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:28 am » Hi Claire!
Claire « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:27 am » *napping in a box*
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:27 am » Jane: [walks in, wearing a colorful snakeskin headband]
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:27 am » Brb, have to stare at the moon for a moment
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:26 am » Hello Zobot and all!
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:24 am » Hey Hawk! Potential hello, Chic!
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:24 am » Hey Jane
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:23 am » Hi, Z.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:22 am » Kwi?
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:22 am » *herds dots around* Yeeeehaaaaw!
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:17 am » *huggles dots*
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:16 am » huh, a bunch of red dots
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:16 am » *poeks dots some more*
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:03 am » *pokes dots*
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:47 am » chic?
Hawkwolf « Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:00 am » i need to pay more atention I guess
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:59 pm » missed her again! XD
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:59 pm » oh boy
Demothesis « Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:44 pm » yeeeeep, and it has the added joy of chat updating slower whenever I load anything else. and see you. pics will be up when you get back
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:42 pm » Oh crap gotta go!
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:41 pm » By the way, posted not-Demo.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:40 pm » Dialup?
Demothesis « Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:39 pm » not yet. the art thread loads exceedingly slow for me
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:38 pm » They posted?
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:37 pm » *ecstatic*
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:37 pm » Yes! Woohoo! Hi five!
Demothesis « Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:37 pm » heya Sarah! Guess what I just finished. :D
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:33 pm » Do you want to keep playing the trivia game? You can start if you like.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:30 pm » heh heh heh. Still there?
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:29 pm » I'm baaaaack!
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:57 pm » missed her dang
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:51 pm » Anyway, gotta go now. See ya, Hawk!
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:48 pm » Did some posts.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:46 pm » I don't know how long I'll be on.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:46 pm » Oh hi, Hawkwolf!
Hawkwolf « Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:53 pm » Sarah?
chicgeek « Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:01 am » I'll read the logs tomorrow!
chicgeek « Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:01 am » I nneed to sleep-work tomorrow. Goodnight!
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:00 am » See ya!
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:00 am » Oh well. It was fun, though.

_________________
.. not how Science works, love. 1st, you build the machine, then it tells you what it's for.
Do you think I had the 1st idea what a squidhole was when I invented it? Certainly not! I was just messing about! That's when the very best & very Maddest Science gets done. I thought,Why, this alabaster octopus looks like it wants a nice transmission inside it,& fairly soon I had a thing that obviously had a Use, though what that Use could be was a total mystery.
(Sameness Engine) I haven't the 1st notion of what it's for! That's not why I made it-I made it for the sheer joy of making something new! It's getting up to tell me what it wants me to do, though, I can just feel it. It's been giggling a lot at night.
The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland
C Valente


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted Quest Logs X
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:10 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:30 am
Posts: 4538
Location: Burnsville
Whee! The Shun/Fuzzy side of the story resolved!

Quote:
Wallycaine « Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:09 am » Wei: But it adds tension, and drama, since we only get hints of our past life
chicgeek « Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:09 am » ,
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:09 am » Saffron: *Indignant* A loving creator would have never been that arbitrary and a cruel one would have just made air out of acid.
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:08 am » Saffron: ...who decided you guys should forget everything when you die! It doesn't make any sense from a story perspective!
Wallycaine « Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:07 am » Wei: ...Actually, I'm not sure how much I know in character, for that matter
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:07 am » Saffron: Oh, its' not that different from sorcery. I know the general theory, although I can't ever do it
Sarah McLaren « Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:06 am » Although lately I haven't had the time... so many books gathering dust.... *sighs*
Wallycaine « Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:06 am » Same answer here ^_^
Sarah McLaren « Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:06 am » I would. But I'm a bibliophile.
Sarah McLaren « Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:05 am » See ya!
Wallycaine « Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:05 am » Wei: Granted, I've got no idea how one goes about attuning to a manse...
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:05 am » I mean, I find them INTERESTING, but there's no way a player would read all of that
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:05 am » well be back in a bit.
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:05 am » you don't really need to
Hawkwolf « Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:04 am » i have not read the core book all the way yet XD
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:04 am » I only read the books I need at the moment, and that's usually like 2 or 3
Sarah McLaren « Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:03 am » ...Phew.
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:03 am » Now, if you're the long-suffering DM, though... *Falls over* Well, actually, it's not really that bad
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:03 am » It's ok, Sarah. No one would expect you to read all of those. Most players never use more than one
chicgeek « Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:03 am » But you can get by without them, Sarah.
Wallycaine « Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:03 am » Wei: Heh... I'm sure it will be
Sarah McLaren « Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:02 am » o.0 Blimey.
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:02 am » That's just the core rule book. There's like at least 18 more fleshing out individual aspects of the game
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:02 am » Er... there's a TON of other books out there.
chicgeek « Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:02 am » Dusk: It'll be the last thing they expect from you, Wei!
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:02 am » Shun: Fine. I'll kill him later.*hugs Dusk*
Sarah McLaren « Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:01 am » Is there any more info?
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:01 am » It's a fun game. Basically like anime and Dnd crossed
chicgeek « Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:01 am » Dusk:Yep. He's distracted.
Sarah McLaren « Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:00 am » Well... I read the sourcebook you gave me! Looks good!
Hawkwolf « Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:00 am » yep
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:00 am » Sarah, you should totally get in on a game of Exalted sometime. You'd really like it
Sarah McLaren « Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:00 am » Stuff like that seems to just break in my hands...
Sarah McLaren « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:59 am » I should probably thank my brother though. I designed it, and got all the parts together, and then sort of stared at them blankly, and he said "Oh, give it here" and made it for me.
Wallycaine « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:59 am » Wei: Well... this'll be interesting. I wonder if I can manage to keep up the "dumb yokel" act up while attuning to the manse they want to destroy?
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:58 am » Shun: bluh? *blink*
Sarah McLaren « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:58 am » I was enjoying it! And, ecstatic.
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:58 am » Ooo...
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:58 am » How are you, Sarah?
Sarah McLaren « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:58 am » He's gonna be so impressed!
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:58 am » Sorry Sarah. This was never intended to be as long tonight as it was.
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:58 am » Ooooooh...
chicgeek « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:58 am » Nifty, Sarah!
Sarah McLaren « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:58 am » My Engineering teacher was complaining about it, so I said I'd do something about it.
chicgeek « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:57 am » Dusk: *grabs Shun and dips him* Distracted enough?
Hawkwolf « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:57 am » heh
Wallycaine « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:57 am » *snerk*
Sarah McLaren « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:57 am » Invented the "Pizza Cutter That Works On Teflon Surfaces Without Damaging Them I.e The Needsabettaname.
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:57 am » FuzzyOOC: Duuuuuusk! Can you distract Shun or something?
chicgeek « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:57 am » What, Sarah?
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:56 am » ShunOOC: oh good grief. I. Don't. Care. Dead.
Sarah McLaren « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:56 am » Great thing happened today.
Hawkwolf « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:55 am » .
chicgeek « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:55 am » .
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:55 am » FuzzyOOC: *restrains Shun* No, no... he promised he wouldn't do it again, and he didn't know it was bad the first time.
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:55 am » yep.
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:55 am » *got to do something* Wheeee!
Sarah McLaren « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:54 am » Is it over? Awww...
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:54 am » Yes!
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:54 am » ShunOOC: Ok, I am not keeping that robot nonsense up here. I'm going to kill Saffron.
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:54 am » Everyone have fun?
Wallycaine « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:54 am » Whoo hoo!
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:54 am » Whew.
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:53 am » End of this scene
Wallycaine « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:53 am » .
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:53 am » Ok... as Saffron begins to summon the giant Manticore again, the wind blows ominiously... He bids you both get on, and the behemoth begins to swoop down towards Chiascuro at a very fast rate, heading towards a large rift in the old city...
Sarah McLaren « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:52 am » .
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:50 am » Shun: Right.
chicgeek « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:50 am » .
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:49 am » Fuzzy: Hokay.
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:49 am » "While I do that, you guys will be looking for a way out of the tunnels with your friends."
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:48 am » Saffron: We'll need to have both you and Shun attune to the remaining two manses once they've been repaired. Then, I'll... have to do something to keep Amaranthyne and Felurian from killing you both. I don't know what yet.
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:48 am » Shun:*already glowing very brightly... 1m away from full glow*
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:47 am » Fuzzy: Hokay.
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:47 am » Fuzzy: *wondering if being a large glowing white bear monster thing will attract attention*
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:47 am » Shun: I am aware of this. Very well.
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:47 am » Saffron: Given that we need to get to the base of the tower as fast as possible, and that requires us to not use the elevators, Yes. Yes you can go out like this. Because we're basically all going to be riding on the back of a giant manticore as it glides down to an entrance ot the undercity."
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:46 am » *cross
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:45 am » Saffron: ....being a big damn hero requires sacrafices.
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:45 am » Fuzzy: *pats him on the back gently, less ross*
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:45 am » Shun:*stands* It would not be adviseable for me to enter combat... Unless I only handle the more mundane forces.
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:45 am » Fuzzy: Can hy go out like dis?
Wallycaine « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:45 am » .
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:45 am » (One's only partially working, but yes)
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:45 am » Fuzzy: Dusk is goink to vant to bap hyu.
chicgeek « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:44 am » (and there are 3 manses. one working, two lost, correct? )
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:44 am » (err..won)
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:44 am » (Which he found...)
chicgeek « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:44 am » (And Wei has one water manse heartstone, right?)
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:43 am » Saffron: "If they're following Amaranthyne, they're headed that way anyway. Hummingbird, get up. We'll find them just when they get into the worst trouble and rise up like a phoenix and save them all."
Sarah McLaren « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:43 am » .
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:42 am » Fuzzy: Hokay. Dot works. But vhat about our friends?
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:42 am » "They'll have to destroy the hearthstones of the Manses and kill any mortal attuned to them before they can be converted. But I can't do that, so I'll have to protect you both until we get within them."
chicgeek « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:42 am » .
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:42 am » .
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:40 am » At this, he looks away, sniffling. "Miss Lilac, I do have a plan of sorts." His voice is quiet. "Repair the manses under the city or make them unusable by stealing their heartstones. Then they cna't become a Freehold so quickly." Any trace of his earlier goofiness is gone.
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:38 am » Interesting...
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:38 am » Fuzzy: *nods* Hokay, hy trust hyu. Now, did hyu have some heroic plan for savink everyvun, or vere ve chust going to ving it?
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:38 am » At this, Saffron shudders and looks more... mundane...
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:37 am » Saffron closes his eyes. "To never practice the art of Oneiromancy again... this do I swear. By the Ring and the Cup and the Sword and the Stafff. To bind in my Heart 'til all else is unbound."
Wallycaine « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:36 am » WeiOOC: Huh... well, that's interesting, at least
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:36 am » .
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:35 am » Yup!
chicgeek « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:35 am » (I have to ask-was Fuzzy the mouse in the cage on the table?)
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:35 am » Fuzzy: Maybe hyu should have thought uff dot BEFORE hyu decided to shove a mind-control ting in my cousin's head. *cross*
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:34 am » Saffron: ...*looking uncomfortable* ....huh. I don't quite feel good about this. Oh alright, fine. But only because I don't want to jeopardize our friendship...
chicgeek « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:34 am » .
Hawkwolf « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:33 am » .
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:31 am » Fuzzy: *glare* Put dot hyu von't do it again in de oath, too. Und give me a time limit for 'later'.
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:30 am » Saffron: ...er... that would require taking the heart grace back from him. Which I don't think I'll get a chance to do without fighting him. So probably not.
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:30 am » Fuzzy: *thinks* Vill hyu ever do it again?
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:30 am » yeah. pretty much
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:29 am » Saffron: Miss Lilac, if I swear an oath to undo what I did later, will you promise to trust me?
chicgeek « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:28 am » (So, Shun is now Spock?)
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:28 am » Fuzzy: Hyu chust did it to mess mit him in de first place. Try anodder von.
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:28 am » Saffron: This way both you and him have some sort of protection.
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:27 am » Saffron: No emotions basically means less of a foothold for Raksha to mess with him
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:27 am » Saffron: Look, this will actually HELP us a bit. It'll protect him from other Raksha drivning him insane and there was no real way he was going to cooperate with me anyway.
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:27 am » Fuzzy: *folding her arms and glaring at Saffron*
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:26 am » Saffron: Wait, what? Um..."
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:26 am » Fuzzy: Vhat did hy CHUST say about hyu beink a prat!?
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:26 am » Saffron: Ok... manticore, return! *Pulls Manticore back into the sword*
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:26 am » Fuzzy: *glares at Saffron* Hy'm not sure hy vant to be hyu friend anymore.
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:25 am » Shun:*shudders at the intrusion before his face loses any expression at all* Right....
Wallycaine « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:25 am » WeiOOC: ...You just like finding good reasons for me to fight you, don't you?
chicgeek « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:24 am » .
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:23 am » Saffron: I'll cancel it after we save the day, or if I get my epic duel with the Ecipse Knight.
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:23 am » Fuzzy: Und vhat does dot do?
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:22 am » Saffron: And this way he'll take direction better. Won't you, Hummingbird?
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:21 am » Saffron: Oh don't be ridiculous! He'll be perfectly fine. All I did was shove the Awakened Prophetess' auxillery heart grace up there.
Hawkwolf « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:21 am » marching dots?
Hawkwolf « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:21 am » .
Wallycaine « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:20 am » .
chicgeek « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:19 am » .
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:16 am » well this should be interesting...
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:16 am » Fuzzy: *facepalm* Isn't dis goink to make me more angry mit hyu dan Shun angry mit hyu?
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:16 am » Darn it.
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:16 am » Nope! It's the tick just after Fuzzy's attack
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:16 am » BBCode 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=8 yeah 2. doubt that does much.
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:15 am » Hmm... Fuzzy just made an attack, so she can't try to stop him?
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:15 am » Yuuuup!
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:15 am » at -2 correct?
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:14 am » Now, he DOES get to make an Integrity + Wits check on this.
Hawkwolf « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:14 am » oh
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:14 am » He's pinned. He can't dodge this. Technically
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:14 am » (Err... Occult + intelligence)
Hawkwolf « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:14 am » dodge?
Hawkwolf « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:14 am » almost
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:14 am » Fuzzy: Vait, vhat?
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:13 am » 6. Bah.
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:13 am » 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=4
chicgeek « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:13 am » ....bwah? Oh, dear...
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:13 am » (int excellency 4m for a total of 11 dice)
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:13 am » ...without breaking the skin or hurting him physically. That would just be gross
Wallycaine « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:13 am » (Lore+Occult?)
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:13 am » But Saffron closes his eyes, making it glow, and then he's going to shove the crystal stright inside Shun's head.
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:12 am » People watching can make a Lore + Intelligence check, threshold 8, or a lore + occult check, threshold 12, to know what it is and what this does
Wallycaine « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:12 am » .
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:12 am » From the sleeves of his fashionable suit, Saffron is removing a large crystal with etchings carved all over it. "This is really HERS, but screw Amaranthyne. She's not any fun ever since Felurian got his mind-fangs into her. Soo...." Saffron is using an Oneiromancy crystal
chicgeek « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:11 am » DuskOOC: Don't get too carried away, Saffron-I still have a skillet.
Hawkwolf « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:11 am » .
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:10 am » aaaaand shun has no more willpoer points left... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:10 am » FuzzyOOC: Ve chust have to make sure to feed him fire jade, den...
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:09 am » ShunOOC: Yep. Warstrider. Next chance I get. and a fully grwon Desus. Kill it with fire.
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:09 am » Oh dear...
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:08 am » Saffron's face suddenly turns ominiously dark, eyes turning red, the air around him seemingly losing light, and face contorting into an inhuman snarl with much, MUCH too many teeth. "And as such, I am going to pay you back. You appear to have a rather large bee in your bonnet about mental influence, the loss of control. The subversion of will. So I am going to make you hate me in the most obvoius way that presents itself, and then we are going to go save your friends."
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:07 am » Fuzzy: ...is dot touchink? Und can hy help mit de rescuink?
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:07 am » D'awwwwww...
chicgeek « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:07 am » DuskOOC: I have GOT to meet this guy. :)
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:06 am » Shun: I have a habit ofwaitwhat?
Wallycaine « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:06 am » D'awwwwww
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:06 am » "I... I really think I honestly, truely, dearly hate you. <3<"
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:05 am » "HUMMINGBIRD, I have to thank you. You've convinced me that a true hero ought to go down and save you all at the last moment, instead of just sitting here on my admittedly shapely butt waiting for one of my arch-rivals. And in doing so, you also ruined my entire plan, cost me my gift-table, made my new friend angry enough to hurt me, and insulted me all the while."
chicgeek « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:04 am » (Standing on him? *snerk* Sounds like I missed a fun exchange there)
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:04 am » ShunOOC: Yes obviously. But I can fight most things without one thank you.
Wallycaine « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:04 am » *nod* I don't think her arms are Thaat long
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:03 am » I think she had to move in order to bap Saffron.
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:03 am » Shun: It's Shun. Captain Deluded.
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:03 am » (Fuzzy's standing on him last I checked. IF she's gotten off, then he's grabbing the loot from the gift table and leaving the room)
chicgeek « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:02 am » (So..where's Accused while all this is going on?)
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:02 am » "Hummingbird."
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:02 am » Saffron is letting go of his sword, which remains embedded in Manticore, and sliding down to Manticore's head, where he looks down at Shun
chicgeek « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:01 am » .
Wallycaine « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:01 am » WeiOOC: Note to Shun... Get a Warstrider before you fight anything. It makes things much easier
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:01 am » FuzzyOOC: Now ve can stop fightink, hopefully...
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:01 am » Saffron: Oh all right. I don't really CARE if you're mad at me or not, but I DO like existance.... So I'll help you. But first... Manticore, hold your paw down on Shun while I do something.
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:00 am » ShunOOC: Note to self, get a warstrider if I ever want to fight Saffron...
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:00 am » I have no idea what that means for a Raksha.
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:00 am » Oooooh..
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:00 am » So he takes one health level, and it takes one health level
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:59 am » Due to the fact that Saffron's basically fused his Valor with his Behemoth (Which is why an artifact 3 behemoth is so badass) he actually takes that damage directly. Divided between it and him
Hawkwolf « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:59 am » .
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:59 am » Fuzzy: Now stop beink such a prat.
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:59 am » 2L damage!
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:59 am » 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=9
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:58 am » ShunOOC: ... good gravey...
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:58 am » Huh.
Wallycaine « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:58 am » *nod*
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:58 am » He's only got 12 for that. Behemoths have weird rules
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:58 am » ...what's his bashing soak?
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:58 am » Ok, so just the 3 essence, then.
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:58 am » A lot less for bashing, ironically enough.
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:58 am » Wow.
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:58 am » Eh, his soak is 17L
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:58 am » Minus soak?
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:58 am » 10 + 5 + 5?
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:57 am » 20 raw damage, I think...
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:57 am » ...I'm not gonna kill him, am I?
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:57 am » so 15 raw damage?
Wallycaine « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:57 am » (Hardness isn't applied yet...)
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:57 am » So I guess that means that all your successes roll over and add with your damage. Crap.
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:57 am » Ok, strength is 5, claws add +(strength)L...
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:57 am » Sweet...
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:57 am » (oh, and the -1 lethal goes away, so I don't have to take that into account)
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:57 am » Ok. It's got 6 hardness, so you get past that. And it's parry DV is 8, but TECHNICALLY according to the grapple rules it can't block or dodge....
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:56 am » Do I hit it?
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:55 am » 10 successes.
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:55 am » 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=2
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:55 am » *crosses fingers*
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:54 am » Ok, let's see if you get through Manticore's hardness and it's rather miniscule parry DV
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:54 am » 19 dice? Someone want to check me?
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:54 am » So that's 15 + 1 + 3 dice, since I have 5 dex right now.
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:54 am » ooo
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:54 am » Saffron calls Shun "little hummingbird" Dusk
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:53 am » Ok, punch is +1 accuracy, claws give +dex accuracy, and she'll use first dexterity excellency for 5m...
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:53 am » Shun:*eyetwitch* you guess? *it's probably good he's pinned cause otherwise Shun would try to strangle Saffron*
chicgeek « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:53 am » DuskOOC: Hummingbird? *Snerk*
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:53 am » Sorry.
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:53 am » Right, leg.
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:52 am » Ok, make an attack
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:52 am » I guess that works.
Wallycaine « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:52 am » (She's punching him in the leg)
chicgeek « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:52 am » (back)
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:51 am » Ok... well, the height issue still sorta needs to be addressed
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:51 am » Hang on, now I have to look stuff up again.
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:51 am » With claws.
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:51 am » She's going to just punch him.
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:51 am » Yes
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:51 am » Oh, sorry.
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:51 am » At least, that's how it would go. Should I roll for bapping?
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:51 am » Sorry, I had a lot to type.
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:51 am » Fuzzy: Saffron, Hy appreciate hyu not beink evil and helpink us and not goink along mit de prophetess, und hy don't really MIND hyu fightink Vei, but DOT *bap!* is for muddlink me so hy couldn't help Deka's Papa, und for vorryink Shun and gettink him kidnapped (even if it's only half hyu fault) and for beink too arrogant for a proper Hero.
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:50 am » Well, Fuzzy, he's currently sitting on top of a giant manticore thing. how is she going to bap him?
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:49 am » Saffron: It's not JUST about you being a complainy-pants, Hummingbird. I mean... I guess a real big hero like me shouldn't really let all these people fall under a free hold's spell, and I guess-hey! Ow!
chicgeek « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:49 am » (I can play, or wait until saturday, whatever Zobot wants-just got in from work, getting a bagel and drink real quick)
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:49 am » Sweet. She's going to try to bap Saffron.
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:48 am » Yes, we're at your tick
Wallycaine « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:48 am » WeiOOC: I'm pretty sure you're at your tick...
Wallycaine « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:47 am » WeiOO:
Wallycaine « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:47 am » (Also, that's assuming Zobot wants to do that now, or wait...)
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:47 am » ShunOOC: ... That's it, I'm getting someone who will decently panick about this situation properly. Baoshi where are you?
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:47 am » FuzzyOOC: Are ve at my tick yet?
Wallycaine « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:46 am » WeiOOC: Oh, it's only kinda sorta captured...
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:46 am » Shun: Yes well, I would have words with Child about that except that'd probably kill me at this point.
chicgeek « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:46 am » Give me just a sec?
chicgeek « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:46 am » DuskOOC: *Facepalm* Oh, Shun...
Wallycaine « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:46 am » (Actually... if Chic doesn't mind, we could do at least part of her/Wei's scene now too?)
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:46 am » not at all, shun's captured now.
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:46 am » Fuzzy: Hy vould be more greatful if hyu vere less injured, Shun...
Wallycaine « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:45 am » (...It's interesting)
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:45 am » (...sort of)
chicgeek « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:45 am » (I take it Fuzzy is rescued?)
Wallycaine « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:45 am » *snerk*
chicgeek « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:44 am » (Sounds good!) *gets popcorn*
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:44 am » (Just to save time on saturday)
chicgeek « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:44 am » (Hi! Playing Exalted?)
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:44 am » Shun:*pinned by manticore, wished he could facepalm* Only cause I'm annoying him.
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:43 am » Fuzzy: See? He's HELPINK.
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:43 am » Saffron: ...fine. If you're gonna be a big complainy-pants about it, I'll go down there and try to stop them... I think The Eclipse Knight is down there anyway, so I can get both birds mutated together with one green torch!
Hawkwolf « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:42 am » ouch
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:42 am » Fuzzy: No vhun is gettink hurt.. vell, ok, it hurt a LITTLE gettink out of de cage, but still...
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:41 am » 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=4
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:41 am » Shun's not even bothering to defend at this point.
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:40 am » Shun: am I the only one seeing Saffron's little ego trip taking up a bit of time, getting people hurt and generally, preventing us from doing that for quite some time?
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:40 am » Saffron: Hey, you think I want it? The entire thing is stupid. Did you SEE the giant army heading after Thorns? We'd be ankle-deep in Raksha-killing Dragon Blooded in no t- oh Chaos dammit, screw establishing myself as an enemy of your enemy. *Attempting to grapple Shun with a gryphon's paw again*
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:39 am » Fuzzy: So ve STOP dem. Duh.
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:39 am » I'm waiting for Fuzzy's turn...
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:39 am » Well Shun's not fighting, it he's just ranting. anytime Saffron wants to just step in and shut him up...
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:38 am » Shun: Fuzzy, the whole city will be their base if they succeed! Think Thorns with Raksha!
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:38 am » On tick 4, since he never really did any action other than move
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:38 am » According to my notes it's Shun
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:38 am » Err... I think combat kinda broke down...
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:38 am » Whose turn is it, anyway?
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:38 am » Fuzzy: Bah, Shun, ve're IN dere base. Hy'm not too vorried.
Wallycaine « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:38 am » .
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:37 am » Shun:*throws up his hands* even better!
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:36 am » Saffron: No no no... it's a SUPER Freehold. They plan on converting all three of the ruined water manses under the city.
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:35 am » Shun: I think considering the bloody thing he's riding can fly and even I'm not crazy enough to think I can take the deluded nut in a fight, I don't get much of a say. Which is very bad, because if his not-friends succeed in making a freehold because everyone's too busy rescuing us, things will take a turn for the worse around here.
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:35 am » Saffron: I am a busy alien-entity here. I've got to have an epic confrontation with my rival and then escape this city before Felurian and his clique get anti-Fair Folk feelings stirred up and an angry mob comes after me
Hawkwolf « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:34 am » .
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:31 am » Fuzzy: *looks at Shun* Vhat do hyu tink?
Wallycaine « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:30 am » .
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:29 am » Saffron: *Sighing* Yes, yes, Felurian and the Prophetess are going to turn the entire city into a giant Freehold because Felurian is a complete and utter idiot who is bucking to get himself and everyone else I was owrking with killed, blah blah. Can we skip to the point where I take Hummingbird-san here hostage?
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:29 am » Fuzzy: So ve don't have to vorry about dot bit until later, vhen she comes back. Und hy vas TALKINK about de rescue attempt, vhich seems like it vas priority two, or hyu vould've been doink sometink else.
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:28 am » Shun:*is hiding the fact that he's honestly relieved Fuzzy is alright* Yes she is, hence the rescue attempt!
Hawkwolf « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:27 am » .
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:27 am » Fuzzy: Besides, if ve help Saffron, maybe he help us.
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:27 am » Fuzzy: Hyah, but hy tink de priestess is off somevhere right now.
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:27 am » Shun: You do that.
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:26 am » Shun: What the heck are you suggesting? We've got bigger things to worry about than stroking this nut's ego.
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:26 am » Saffron: Plus, you succeeded in royally pissing me off. Get it? Because I'm a noble raksha? Oh yeah, I'm going to try and grapple you as well.
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:25 am » Fuzzy: Hyu could kidnap him, too... although then he'd probably be annoyed...
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:25 am » FuzzyOOC: Hy'm tryink sarcasm as a deterrent for Shun running off vhen injured.
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:25 am » Shun:*facepalm*giant fire Shun:*epic facepalm*
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:25 am » Saffron: Aw, don't be like that. You did accomplish something. You ruined my entire stage.
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:24 am » Fuzzy: *beams at Shun, with her mouthful of fangs*
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:24 am » Fuzzy: Oh, goot! Den hyu can stop fightink now.
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:24 am » Shun: Don't you get snarky with me, that's my thing.*huffs and crosses the dragon claws* I see my worrying about my cousin and trying to resuce her from something she couldn't escape from all on her own was unessicary.
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:23 am » Saffron: Oh, when I'm weilding my true Sword I'm essence 5.
Wallycaine « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:22 am » WeiOOC: Since I'm still entirely convinced you're probably stronger than me
Wallycaine « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:22 am » WeiOOC: Oh, alright... It'll probably be more courage than anger, though
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:22 am » Saffron: Eeeeeh... I'm Sword-grace focused. Anger, courage, and most importantly Valor are more tasty than Compassoin
Hawkwolf « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:21 am » semi here for the fight
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:21 am » Fuzzy: Although hy guess hy're right... climbink into a cage I couldn't possibly break out of vas rather dumb...
Wallycaine « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:21 am » WeiOOC: ...What about just the fact that I feel strongly for Fuzzy? I mean, that counts for something...
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:21 am » Hee hee hee...
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:21 am » Fuzzy: Hy chust said- hy vanted to vatch de fight.
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:20 am » SaffronOOC: Like right now. This is giving me SO much essence back
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:20 am » Shun: *gaping at Fuzzy* What possesed you to do that?!
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:19 am » SaffronOOC: Banquet of Crumbs, the charm that lets me feed off of people without actually harming them at all, gives me more essence restored from stronger emotions! I had to piss him off or else the whole thing isn't as awesome
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:19 am » Fuzzy: Vell, hokay, but he vasn't goink to be annoyed mit hyu AFTER de fight.
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:19 am » Fuzzy: No, no- hy climbed into de cage so hy could se de fight.
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:18 am » Shun: *glares up at Saffron* Never in any real danger? You used a bloody grace on her! And stuck her in a cage! I'm not getting acqaintences from that!
Wallycaine « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:18 am » WeiOOC: ...Awww, but you're funny!
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:18 am » Saffron: Well, yeah, but if he doesn't at least dislike me then the drama's reduced and I can't really get as much essence from it. A fight is supposed to be conflict of SOULS!
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:17 am » Fuzzy: Vait, vhat? Hy thought hyu chust vanted him to fight hyu.
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:16 am » Saffron: She was never in any real danger. The whole thing was just to give The Eclipse Knight a reason to hate me again.
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:16 am » Saffron: Uh, yeah. You're aware that I didn't actually hurt her, right? We're sorta acquaintances.
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:15 am » Fuzzy: Because Hy've been talkink to him all afternoon?
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:15 am » Shun: someone other than captain deluded?
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:14 am » Saffron: Amazing! I would never have expected you to block it's most simple method of attac- pfft... ok, I can't say that with a straight face.
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:13 am » Shun:*shoves claws to the side, looking slightly exasperated* Will somone please explain to me why Fuzzy is talking to captain deluded here like they're buddies? And who says I'm in the mood to be "subdued"?!
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:13 am » Go Shun!
Wallycaine « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:12 am » (It's the full number of sucesses, actually...)
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:12 am » So you... somehow... manage to block the giant paw with your wood claw
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:11 am » his parry is currently 7 + half the successes.BBCode 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=1 so 8 parry
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:10 am » rolling 5 dice for the martial arts boost then instead of the other...
Wallycaine « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:10 am » Yeah... it's an initial attack, and then subsequent rounds are opposed rolls
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:10 am » Err.... yeah. it's just an attack
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:09 am » I was thinking it was an opposed roll.*facepalm*
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:09 am » wait... I think I missread...
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:08 am » ok... the parry is 7 + the three successes from the grapple roll. so 10
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:07 am » Err, if he hit
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:07 am » Wait... so what's your final parry DV? I need to know if you hit
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:06 am » 9-2=7 at that point
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:06 am » With the wood dragon's claws? 10 +8 defense from the claws(unless you'd like me to lower that due to not listing it right away. Been too long since I used that spell...)
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:04 am » Ok... so that adds to your parry DV, which currently is?
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:03 am » BBCode 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=8 3
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:03 am » Coooooool...
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:03 am » but now Brawl and Martial Arts were folded into one single skill, so now animal's intrinsic predatory abilities are all defined by their ability to perform dragon-ball-z esque tricks
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:02 am » drat forgot the 2 extra motes he has...
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:02 am » Once upon a time, in 1st edition, it was the "brawl" skill
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:01 am » Pffff... this explains so much...
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:01 am » heh, well Shun'll spend 5m personal essence on 1st martial arts excellency.
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:01 am » A random Squirrel: *Karate-kicking Shun as a young kid!*
Wallycaine « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:01 am » *Snerk* Didn't you know? All animals take Martial arts...
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:01 am » 7.
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:00 am » 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=7
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:00 am » *trying and failing to imagine a manticore taking karate*
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:59 am » Let's see... strength 6, plus martial arts 5...
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:58 am » Shun: I am loath to admit this, but I am slightly confused by your familiarity with thi-gah!
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:57 am » The manticore's large front paws lift as it's trying to grapple (aka: Pin) Shun
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:57 am » He grins. "Just kidding! Instead I"m just gonna subdue him."
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:57 am » Fuzzy: Hy'm undervhelmed by dis plan...
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:56 am » Saffron: So instead of just killing him... He lifts his sword out of Manticore's body as a tendril of shimmery lightning ties the blade to the Manticore's body, and then points the blade at Shun. "Quill Barriage!"
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:56 am » Fuzzy: So vhy is he even here?
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:56 am » Shun:*currently surrounded by a very stiff wind*...
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:56 am » Fuzzy: Hy thought hyu said hyu had stuff for everyvun else to do, anyvay...
Wallycaine « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:56 am » WeiOOC: Not to mention, I'd be really angry at you if you did...
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:55 am » Saffron thinks. "Hmm... I'm going to be honest, Lilac. The little guy kinda amuses me! I mean, his flippent attitude and irreverence really pisses me off! I can't even stand looking at his face! I mean, his *hair* is like a bird's nest!" He points at Shun. "Has he even HEARD of conditioner? Well, none of you have heard of conditioner, but still. I'd expect him to try and take SOME care of his appearance. The lack of basic grooming habits thus also offends me. But I'm not going to kill him. I mean, right now he looks like a stiff wind could knock him down."
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:52 am » Shun:*glaring at Saffron now.*
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:52 am » Fuzzy: Can hyu stop tryink to attack Shun now?
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:52 am » Saffron, at this sight, is going to to look at Fuzzy. "Ah! So you're clear headed again! This might actually be interesting."
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:51 am » AccusedOOC: Err... Incapacitated, not Death.
Wallycaine « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:51 am » WeiOOC: Silly lungs... Who needs them?
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:51 am » AccusedOOC: Besides, I have that Abyssal charm that gives me a number of death health levels equal to my essence score. I'll be fine.
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:51 am » Fuzzy: Hyu vere goink to take me avay from de fight... hy panicked...
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:51 am » *snerk*
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:50 am » Fuzzy: *would step off of him, if she didn't have to wait until her next action*
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:50 am » Accused: Eh, it's ok. I didn't really NEED my left lung... Also, ow.
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:50 am » Shun:*trying not to completely ignore Saffron*
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:49 am » Fuzzy: Sorry.
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:48 am » And now Accused is on the ground, with a giant angry polarbear covered in silver aura-thingie standing on top of him
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:48 am » Fuzzy: *bumped down to -1!* Hurrah lethal healink charms...
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:47 am » As Shun is edging towards the...uh... edge... he sees the cage that Accused is holding explode, sending bits of metal flying everywhere.
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:47 am » 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=5
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:47 am » Sounds good.
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:46 am » Yes. That... this is a very unusual circumstnace. I'm going to rule that breaking out of the cage in this fashion is going to deal 3 L, unsoakable except by charms. Given the circumstances, I'll just roll the 3 L
Wallycaine « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:46 am » WeiOOC: My girlfriend is Sooooo Coooool
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:46 am » Shun:*glances at sudden source of light* -?!-
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:46 am » How much bashing damage does the cage deal?
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:45 am » .
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:45 am » Pfffff...
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:45 am » Ok. So Fuzzy is lit up like a Twilight vampire, except actually cool
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:44 am » Oh, wait, crap, you're right. nevermind
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:44 am » I thought you could activate whatever gift charms you want when you went to warform.
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:44 am » ?
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:44 am » Err.. you can only use one charm per "action"
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:42 am » (wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee gift charms!)
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:42 am » So 14m peripheral.
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:42 am » The cage would give before you would
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:42 am » Alright, bruise relief method, too.
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:42 am » (most of the instructions on Halting the Scarlet Flow, page 160, are missing, so I'm guessing it's 4m to activate it as gift)
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:41 am » I'm going to say bashing. It's quite literally an iron cage. Thin bars. It'll hurt like a MOTHER to bust out, but it's nothing outright lacerating or cutting.
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:41 am » (shapeshifting takes 5 ticks)
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:41 am » I might to bruise relief method (2m) as well.
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:40 am » Is the cage going to deal bashing or lethal damage when I bust out of it?
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:40 am » Excellent. Anyway, warform (5m) with Halting the Scarlet Flow as gift to recover 1m L per action reflexively (4m?) and claws of the silver moon with the best bonuses (3m), spending a total of 12m peripheral.
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:40 am » ShunOOC: Yes we get it, the thing-y's very impressive. So *we* fight it. Well assuming it comes to that.
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:40 am » It basically gives you another permanent shape
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:40 am » It's one of the reasons I maintain every Lunar should have it.
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:39 am » Warform is in fact a third true form
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:39 am » ...wait, is Warform a true form? Shoot, I might not have enough essence for this to be properly shiny.
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:38 am » Ok?
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:38 am » Ok, Z, there's some stuff missing in the Lunar Manual, so I'm going to have to fill in as much as I can and you can tell me if it's ok.
Wallycaine « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:37 am » WeiOOC: ...I might be able to take it. Strong emphasis on the might.
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:36 am » Hang on, there's a charm I need to look up.
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:36 am » ...yes.
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:34 am » no, he'd have to run at Saffron to do that and that's a very very good way to die at present.
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:34 am » Ok. Accused/Henshin is grabbing a bunch of the gifts and going down the stairs using his dash actions. But before he does, Fuzzy, are you doing anythin?
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:33 am » ShunOOC: Shut it. I figured that out a while ago. My plan *was* a good one until his sword sprouted freaking wings!
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:33 am » Ok... so you're just moving and not taking any attack?
Wallycaine « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:33 am » WeiOOC: *baps Shun* I warned you, did I not?
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:31 am » Shun: Flawless? *cocks an eyebrow* Hmph, do you actually believe half the arrogant statements that come out of that mouth?*is simply using his ticks to get close to the edge and watching for Henshin to get to the stairs. This is not a fight he can win...*
Professor_Tinker « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:31 am » The short version is that Heroes have an outward gravitational pull.
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:30 am » Heh.
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:30 am » Due to the rules of dramatic physics. I'm sure Andrew Tinker would be able to lecture more on it
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:30 am » Yes. You're closer to the edge than Saffron is. his beast, with him sitting on it, is at the center.
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:29 am » and we're at the center?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:29 am » (Jan: Somewhere, somehow, feels his cuffing hand itch a bit*)
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:29 am » Saffron: Do you SEE the wings, kid? My Sword is flawless!
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:28 am » Fuzzy: *wait, I should probably do something about the fight*
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:28 am » Oh yeah.... the roof of the tower is about 75 square feet long in area.
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:28 am » Fuzzy: *yay hampster wheel!*
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:28 am » Ooooh stuffed polar bear...
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:27 am » not sure how close he'll get since I don't have the roof's dimensions etc.
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:27 am » And a Left Handed Smoke Shifter!
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:27 am » Shun: *pacing in a circle, bit wide so the pacing takes him closer to the edge of the roof.* I think I'll start by asking, can that thing fly? *enigmatic grin*
Wallycaine « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:27 am » (Dawwww... cute polar bear!)
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:26 am » The other gifts on the gift table are WAY more interesting... there's a little stuffed polar bear wiht shimmery eyes!
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:26 am » It's both pointless and not worth your notice
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:26 am » As far as you're concerned, the mouse is just an irrevalent white furred mouse. Running on a hampster wheel
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:25 am » At least you didn't crit-fail
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:25 am » BBCode 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=3 yeahno. So, not noticing that...
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:24 am » well nothing ventured nothing gained
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:23 am » make the roll if you want and I'll tell you if it was successful or not
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:23 am » Well... it's not like he was deliberatley LOOKING for them... the mouse is inobtrusive and there's pletny of other gifts on the table... plus, moonsilver tattos aren't easy to spot. Harder than tells, yes, but still not easy to spot under fur. I'd say you'd need a percpetion + awareness check for it
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:21 am » ok... question time: Would shun notice the moonsilver tattoos on the caged mouse?
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:20 am » However... Saffron is holding his attack, as he said before. SO he's waiting until tick 3 to take action.
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:20 am » And Accused goes on tick 3
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:20 am » Fuzzy and Shun go on tick 2.
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:20 am » So Saffron sets the initiative going on tick 0...
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:19 am » Fuzzy: *actually paying attention for once!*
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:18 am » 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=6 for accused
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:18 am » And also...
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:18 am » 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=1
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:18 am » dratted -2 health.
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:17 am » BBCode 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=6
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:17 am » 1d10=8, 1d10=7
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:16 am » Shun: How... magnanimus of you.
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:16 am » Everyone, roll join battle checks!
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:16 am » Accused is going to grab a bunch of stuff off the table, including the cage with the suspiciously moonsilver-tattooed mouse on it, and start making for the stairs down.
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:14 am » Fuzzy: *this is so not supposed to be happening...*
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:14 am » Saffron: Tell you what. Since I'm such a noble hero, I'll let you go first. Ok?
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:13 am » Saffron: Impressive talons, little hummingbird! Or maybe you're a pidgeonhawk! Hah!* He smirks.
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:12 am » Shun:*finally cracks a real smile* I figured you might.
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:12 am » Accused: A job where I run away from the psychotic reality-destroying monster and loot things? I approve.
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:11 am » Shun:Sure Henshin, just make some effort to find Fuzzy and tell everyone about this place.
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:10 am » .
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:09 am » Accused: Yeaaaaah... I'm really not into the whole giant monster thing. I'm just gonna grab the first thing I can grab on this gift table and escape. Is that ok?
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:09 am » Shun: Admiditly, not as impressive as a giant catbatsnake thing. But, they're plenty sharp.
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:08 am » Shun:*15m periphial to bring out the wood dragon's claws. Shun's anima flares into view rapidly looking a lot like a golden tornado swirling upside down over Shun tiny figures caught up in the winds and spread out around him like soldiers at war.*
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:05 am » Saffron: Hah! Sure, little hummingbird. Go ahead.
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:04 am » Shun: So, now that you've gotten to show off, I suppose I get a turn?
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:04 am » FuzzyOOC: Oh. Well, it is cool.
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:04 am » ShunOOC: I wasn't saying it's not cool. I'm simply reminding him he's not dealing with someone easily awed.
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:03 am » And the creature, bits of it's chest literally billowing with rainbow flames, glares at you. As Saffron sits on top of it, holding a sword hilt that appears embedded within it
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:03 am » FuzzyOOC: Shun, you can't say that something isn't cool just because it isn't as awesome as Desus.
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:02 am » (Sorry about the delays. my brother called to harange me)
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:02 am » A creature easily twice Shun's height
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:00 am » An angry snake's face
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:00 am » Shun: Very nice, and I have a living dragon made of jade.
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:57 am » A huge, puffed up lion's mane
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:57 am » Leathery, bony wings like those of a bat....
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:55 am » Hee hee hee...
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:54 am » Shun:*Desus is cooler*
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:53 am » Fuzzy: *nifty!*
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:50 am » A long, stretching tail, forming a large rattle at it's end, covered in spiraling, twisting spikes
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:49 am » Shun:*cocks head interestedly* Fascinating...
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:49 am » The sword itself seems to start getting larger, and then less sword shaped... and then taking on distinct features. Large, catlike, clawed paws, nearly the size of a young oak in thickness
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:48 am » Growing larger, the light from the ground getting brighter. More intense.
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:48 am » .
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:47 am » And then warp. And twist. And distort.
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:47 am » Shun: right, glowing... Always a wonderful sign of things to come...
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:45 am » As Saffron embeds the sword into the ground, the ground begins to glow.
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:44 am » Oh.... err... sorry. I should back up a bit.
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:44 am » creature? I think I missed the part where the sword became a creature...
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:43 am » For one thing, the entire tail is covered in sharp, twisting, jagged spines. There's no possible way they could ever grow out of a natural creature without being immensely painful and agonizing. Especially since they look to be only marginally attached.
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:42 am » Shun:*curious despite himself*
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:41 am » It's not something that you'd see in Creation. Too many bits of it are impractical.
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:41 am » Wheeee!
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:39 am » Something like that, yes
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:39 am » So, time for Shun and Saffron's dramatic rooftop duel then? :P
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:38 am » Hi.
Demothesis « Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:36 am » heya!
Professor Zobot « Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:36 am » Zzz
Claire « Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:35 am » *pokes chat*
Jane Narbon « Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:25 am » Bye!
Jane Narbon « Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:21 am » Mixi: I rather like it.
Sarah McLaren « Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:21 am » Anyway, gotta go now. See ya!
Sarah McLaren « Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:21 am » Axel: Symmetry!
Sarah McLaren « Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:19 am » Axel: Yup!
Sarah McLaren « Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:19 am » Sticker flares white, and ice cube melts
Jane Narbon « Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:18 am » Mixi: So I'm 'Nightshade' now?
Jane Narbon « Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:18 am » Jane: ! [puts the sticker on an ice cube]
Sarah McLaren « Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:18 am » Axel: *to Mixi* Now your hair is like mine, Nightshade!
Sarah McLaren « Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:18 am » Axel: Take it off and put it on something, and it will melt!
Jane Narbon « Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:17 am » Jane: Ooh? [looks at the sticker]
Jane Narbon « Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:17 am » Mixi: Hmmm. [changes her hair to auburn to avoid further confusion]
Sarah McLaren « Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:17 am » Axel: Ah. *takes her hand, puts sticker on it* This is for you!
Jane Narbon « Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:16 am » Jane: Over here.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:16 am » Zzzz....
Sarah McLaren « Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:16 am » Axel: *looking between Mixi and Jane, confused* ... Bella Donna?
chicgeek « Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:16 am » Zzzzz...
Jane Narbon « Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 am » Mixi: Good night! [cutely]. I'm practicing my cuteness facade.
Sarah McLaren « Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 am » Night, Zobot!
Professor_Tinker « Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 am » Sweet dreams.
chicgeek « Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 am » I'm been nodding off, myself.
chicgeek « Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 am » Goodnight!
Jane Narbon « Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:14 am » Night T, Z.
Professor Zobot « Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:14 am » Yeah, I gotta go too... night

_________________
We've learned a lot, but this still isn't going to be easy. But I don't think the elder star's confidence in us was misplaced. I know we can do this! We'll set things right! ...somehow.

"There is a fine line between a good King and a Despot. A King is best when His subjects barely realize that He exists. When His work is done and His will is fulfilled, they will say, 'We did it ourselves.'"
-Xin Yun


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted Quest Logs X
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:00 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2656
Quote:
Jane Narbon « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:54 am » The Master, the Ambassador, the Sidereal, the Assassin, and the Fake.
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:53 am » oooh
Jane Narbon « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:53 am » There are 5 premade characters available:
Jane Narbon « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:53 am » The one-off I'm working on regards a fancy dinner party at the Imperial Palace.
Sarah McLaren « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:53 am » ,
Jane Narbon « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:53 am » [waves]
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:52 am » I probably won't be, but you don't need me for a few ticks, at least...
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:52 am » This is a non/semi-canon game designed to be a single-session.
chicgeek « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:52 am » I work from 7 pm to midnight, inventory.
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:52 am » So, since she's been wanting a chance to try running a game of somesort, I'm letting Jane run a one-off for 5 people next week on saturday.
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:52 am » i iwll be on tomorrow
chicgeek « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:52 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:52 am » Next week I'm going to be... indisposed. I won't be available friday, saturday, or sunday.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:51 am » I;ll be here.
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:51 am » and sure. I'll be here.
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:51 am » about the 5 damage...
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:51 am » If people are on tomorrow night after I get done, wemight be able ot get an hour or two in there... otherwise, here's the skinny
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:51 am » when can we play again?
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:51 am » Heh, awesome.
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:50 am » Ok... guys. I hate to say it, but I'm gonna call it here. I'm fading and as much as I wanted to wrap this all up tonight, I'm just too tired
Claire « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:50 am » Ooooh...
Jane Narbon « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:50 am » [snicker] Also, very neat.
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:50 am » ouch
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:50 am » Baoshi: DON'T YOU TRY THAT AGAIN!!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:49 am » 5.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:49 am » 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=8
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:49 am » Baoshi: ...*feels like the spiders slowed down his arc of descent to work something out*
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:49 am » *nod*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:49 am » Righto.
Jane Narbon « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:49 am » So, 10 dice! Yay!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:49 am » Alright. so, 10 raw.
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:48 am » Ok. Then his soak is an 8
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:48 am » He still gets full stamia, but half from armor
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:48 am » Halves armor
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:48 am » ...gah, I'm tired and forgetting details. Piercing halves soak, right?
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:48 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:47 am » Don't roll yet, Tinker
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:47 am » (Also, Zobot, it's a piercing weapon, so you need to adjust the soak
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:47 am » I just forgot.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:47 am » Yes I got that!
Jane Narbon « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:47 am » Is that... 11 dice of raw damage?
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:47 am » you have 6 damage dice. Please re-roll
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:47 am » Guh... um. Reroll? *sorry...*
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:47 am » Err... Wally beat me to it
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:47 am » (You need to subtract Soak first, Tinekr
Sarah McLaren « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:47 am » ,
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:47 am » Ah, pity 10s aren;t double.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:46 am » 1d10=3, 1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=7
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:46 am » Rollin' 18.
chicgeek « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:46 am » "Do you, Gentle Zephyr Ect Ect, take Shun "You're a Pest" Yanamura..."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:46 am » Woot.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:46 am » *damage dice
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:46 am » Wait, nevermind. no, it's at 5. Go ahead and add another die. His lethal soak in this form is, wiht his armor, a 12
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:45 am » (It's any action that carries a DV penalty... And the standard penalty is -1)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:45 am » Str 3+ Wpn Damagae 13+1 Extra= 17 damage. And the charm turns unarmed attacks into lethal, does that apply to the seven section?
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:45 am » ShunOOC: Don't blame me for that.
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:45 am » I think that only applies if he attacks, Demo
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:44 am » I'm being a pest i know, picked it up from Shun
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:44 am » *pokes* 6 and -1 for an action on his turn?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:44 am » Kee.
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:44 am » (exactly six, but it's six.)
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:44 am » Sorry. Go ahead
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:43 am » Dex of 4, dodge of 4... + 4 for his essence, divided by 2... no, it's six
chicgeek « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:42 am » ;
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:42 am » Kee.
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:42 am » *?
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:42 am » Wait... he's essence four. That can't be right... one second... let me recalculate. i'm sleepy
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:42 am » didn't he "attack" though? so being at -1
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:41 am » Phew.
Sarah McLaren « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:41 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:41 am » !
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:41 am » So you get one success
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:41 am » Ok... Felurian's dodge DV is only a 6 in this form...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:40 am » 7
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:39 am » 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=1
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:39 am » ShunOOC: heh, nice.
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:39 am » Roll 'em!
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:39 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:39 am » *nod*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:39 am » so, 5+4+7+1+1 (accuracy fromt he weapon is + to hit, right?) for a total of 18 dice.
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:38 am » Ok, add a dice for the stunt
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:38 am » Nice!
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:37 am » ,
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:37 am » Also, I beleive Baosh is officialy rocking a Blazing Halo, a green Star shining under chiarascuro.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:36 am » Baoshi flares with a reflexive burst of fate, suddenly rapping the desteny of a man armored and carrying a big sharp thing- crying out in animal rage and whipping out his 7 Section Staff in a cruel arc, aiming for the fae who just tried to warm his mind.
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:35 am » (+7 dice to PDV, which rounds out to be +3 1/2, or so, but yes)
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:35 am » ...ooo
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:35 am » Which is allowable because for this charm alone I can add Martial arts+Dex, only for martial arts, only if I;m unarmored.
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:35 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:35 am » That +7 to every matrtial arts attack, and +7 to PDV.
Sarah McLaren « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:34 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:34 am » In which case, screw it, 14 mote at once on Blade of the battle Maiden.
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:34 am » (*rolls eyes* We're all still learning, and you didn't realize it works the same way with martial arts... so it goes)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:33 am » Kee.
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:33 am » I have no problem letting you change your charm
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:33 am » ( Yes I realized... )
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:33 am » (I think it might be a better idea to do that one first, and the courtesan style second...)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:33 am » (thats probably too much to ask. I;m allready wasting time.)
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:32 am » (*Nod* It does... I'd guess Zobot would be willing to let you change which charm you're using?)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:32 am » Um. Yeah. I guess I don;t need to worry about blade of the battle maiden.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:31 am » ((...does a martial arts charm count? Oh EFF.))
chicgeek « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:31 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:31 am » (Remember, still only one charm... but more than one action is allowed)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:31 am » Let me type...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:31 am » No- give me a sec.
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:30 am » Is that your whole turn?
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:30 am » Ooo... nice.
Claire « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:30 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:29 am » My Dragon Blooded Character In Another Campaign OOC: It's why we rock
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:29 am » Baoshi raises up a hand to push his hair out of the way, taking a deep breath- first his robes glow and sparkle as he channels three mote into his DREAMING COURTESAN STYLE (page 90), making shimmering golden motes waft from now irredescent robes. He gains 3 lethal soak and 6 bashing soak.
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:29 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:29 am » [Dragon-Blooded are the only Exalted type that can use Reflexives at any time EVER.]
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:28 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:28 am » (gotcha.)
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:28 am » What Wally said.
Sarah McLaren « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:27 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:27 am » (If you're doing both a simple and an attack, it's a flurry... reflexive doesn't count for that
chicgeek « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:27 am » brb
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:27 am » Baoshi can preform a simple, reflexive, and attack in one turn, right? *just needs to know if thats a flurry*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:26 am » BaoshiOOC: ...Do di even need to?
Jane Narbon « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:25 am » [Mei: Or I suppose I could ravish you, if you wanted... [smirking]]
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:25 am » SaffronOOC: ...I can't believe he survived that.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:25 am » Righto.
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:25 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:24 am » Tick 2! Baoshi's turn!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:24 am » And three more dots till limit break time.
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:24 am » Ok. Good to know
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:24 am » 3
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:24 am » How much Willpower does Baoshi have left?
Jane Narbon « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:23 am » [Mei: No. Nonono. If anyone gets to ravish you, it's the girls up in Serenity.]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:23 am » Baoshi: Shove... it... up... your... JUMPER! *willpowers thi mother effer*
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:23 am » Ok... Baoshi can spend a point of willpower to resist this, as it IS an unnatural mental influence (and he gains a point of limit in doing so) but otherwise his new Motivation is to stand quietly and willingly get Ravished by Raksha
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:22 am » Han Solo
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:22 am » Z? This count as an unnatural mental influence?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:22 am » ...I think they both said vaiations.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:22 am » Han Solo.
chicgeek « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:21 am » I forget...
Claire « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:21 am » I thought it was Kirk...
chicgeek « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:21 am » "Never tell me the odds!" *Think that was Han Solo*
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:20 am » 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=5, 1d10=10
Jane Narbon « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:20 am » 83.9%
Jane Narbon « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:20 am » Chances of making 3 successes with 9 dice:
chicgeek « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:20 am » uh oh...
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:20 am » And it only works wiht the Assumption Charm Felurian has on activated.
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:20 am » The charm is on page 167
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:19 am » So a presence of 5, and a manipulation of 4.... so nine dice
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:19 am » what's the page of that charm?
Claire « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:19 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:19 am » Eep.
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:18 am » ouch
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:18 am » ....No.
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:18 am » Oh. So Baoshi's not immune to it, then
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:18 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:18 am » Hi! Boss battle time!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:18 am » 3
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:18 am » Hey, Sarah!
Sarah McLaren « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:17 am » Hi guys!
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:17 am » He has to roll Manipulation + Presense verses Baoshi's Essence score. But first, what's Baoshi's Integrity + Essence?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:17 am » ((Nono- he used Grandfather, but he already called jan his father to the fae, so... )))
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:16 am » Fffffffffffffff
chicgeek « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:16 am » (I thought Baoshi called Jan grandpa? Eh, I'm probably misremembering, used to the rest of us doing that)
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:16 am » Felurian is using Emotion-Weaving Style on Baoshi, which redefines his motivation to a Motivation of the Raksha's choosing if it hits.
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:16 am » Felurian: ...fine then. How about we just all calm down and you be reasonable about this...
Jane Narbon « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:15 am » [Jane: Ah, but who was the sucker?]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:15 am » ((*should have been 'father' oh well))
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:14 am » Felurian's turn
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:13 am » Baoshi: ...Ladyship, my grandfather made me go thrugh worse for teatime.
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:13 am » DekaOOC: *snicker* suckerpunch huh
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:13 am » Tick 1!
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:13 am » shh, don't ruin my moment. :P
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:13 am » Yeah... I mean, she doesn't do any DAMAGE, but yeah... she basically suckerpunches Baoshi, but it doesn't do any REAL damage.
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:13 am » heh yeah
chicgeek « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:13 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:13 am » (But still... kinda funny)
Claire « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:13 am » *eeping*
Jane Narbon « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:13 am » [Talk about lucky.]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:13 am » Baoshi: *frantic inward thank you to the maidens!*
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:13 am » (well, you can't botch a damage roll, beyond not doing damage in the first place)
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:12 am » well you can't blotch a damage roll techically
Jane Narbon « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:12 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:12 am » ...heh... oh wow.
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:12 am » she botched?! awesome!
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:12 am » wow
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:12 am » 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=2 I cannot believe this.
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:12 am » *fingers crossed*
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:11 am » So five L
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:11 am » Welp.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:10 am » Um. 2 from stamina.
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:10 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:10 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:09 am » ;
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:09 am » So a hit of one, wiht her strenght of 4 added, and +3 damange... your lethal soak?
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:09 am » *nod* That's right
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:08 am » Martial 5 dex 4 7-section starmetal 4/2 I beleive
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:08 am » ,
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:08 am » PDV 7
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:07 am » Baoshi's dodge or parry?
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:06 am » 8
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:06 am » Baoshi: WEAR A PROPER BLOUSE!
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:06 am » 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=4
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:05 am » 13 dice.
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:05 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:05 am » So that's 6 Martial arts, 4 strength, but +3 accuracy for her claws mutation...
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:05 am » She is attempting to attack Baoshi. "Release your hold on this place!" She shouts as she is trying to use a Martial Arts attack with her stone claws to ventilate Baoshi's chest
chicgeek « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:04 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:04 am » Tick 0! The Prophetess goes!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:03 am » BaoshiOOC: To be fair, my skill depends on seeing fares strings vibrate. The outside of fate things win? yeah.
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:03 am » SaffronOOC: Wait, What about me!?! How did I end up a side-character?
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:02 am » So the Prophetess, then Felurian, then Baoshi, then Deka, then Whisper...
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:02 am » (*sigh* The one time Baoshi doesn't set a superhigh standard)
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:01 am » dang. fast bunch
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:00 am » And 8 for her.
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:00 am » so seven for Fel.
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:59 am » 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=3 for The Prophetess
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:59 am » 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=10 for Felurian
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:58 am » 1 for whisper
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:58 am » BBCode 1d10=5, 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=2
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:58 am » 6 for me.
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:57 am » 3 for me
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:57 am » Baoshi: *saw this coming- no, really*
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:57 am » 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=1
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:56 am » thanks
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:56 am » (wits+awareness)
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:56 am » I need to add that to my combat cheat sheet
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:56 am » ok, what is it again?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:56 am » 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=4
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:55 am » Baoshi and Deka, roll Join Battle Rolls.
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:55 am » right
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:54 am » You only need to roll Whispers. The rest are going to be part of the background fighting
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:54 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:54 am » besides Whisper anyway
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:54 am » right, should I roll up the lunar's join battle?
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:54 am » For the most part, the Lunars are going to be busy. With the exception of Whisper, who Demo will control until Shun shows up, they're handling other things
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:53 am » Hehehe.
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:53 am » ...conveniently entering the battle scene
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:53 am » Fuzzy and Shun find their way out of the Manse's basement on tick 10.
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:52 am » Wei and Dusk will show up on tick 8.
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:52 am » This could be good or bad for everyone involved.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:52 am » Righto.
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:52 am » Every 5 ticks I will be making a random check as some of the action of the fight AROUND this boss battle will "Spill" into the boss battle.
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:52 am » heh, fair enough, Many Voices will love to unleash a few brilliant raptors on the raksha
Claire « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:52 am » Yeep...
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:51 am » Whisper will be aiming at the same time as Deka
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:51 am » Who have plenty of Raksha and angry mortals to vent their frusterations on
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:51 am » Well, remove Wei and throw in "Lunars"
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:50 am » Righto.
chicgeek « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:50 am » especially without Wei to take on the army. :)
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:50 am » Ok, to make this fairly simple, things are going to go this way.... the MAJORITY of the fight is going to occur in the background, as the Prophetess brought an army and there's NO way we can resolve a mass combat scale thing in chat
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:49 am » Baoshi: ...*glance back at Many Voices* buh?
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:49 am » SCrew it then, gonna take aim on the prophetess, when my turn
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:49 am » Many Voices: Fury of the winter storm has a child?*muttered in confusion*
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:48 am » Although at this point... combat is starting. As the Prophetess narrows her eyes. "Kill them."
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:47 am » You can try, Hawk...
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:47 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:46 am » Baoshi's expression shifts to annoynce as he glances at Saffron. "Oh really. I *was* hoping to go *three* minutes before you spilled that." he spaps, before cheerfuly walking up, and flipping his hair to one side. "Good 'I have no ide what time it is', Ladyship! Random soldiers... mister creeper. I am Spring flower Tao! Son of The Fury of the Winter Storm. And I have been charged to retreive The Lense, in the name of creation~"
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:46 am » Z, can I use that as a distraction to get the lense easier?
chicgeek « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:45 am » duskOOC: GO Bao!
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:44 am » ...ok, actually, people's attention has been redirected towards Baoshi. The Prophetess... Saffron.. Felurian... and several others all hav their eyes on him
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:44 am » Preform-Charisma.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:43 am » 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=10
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:43 am » That's fine, Tinker.
chicgeek « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:43 am » ,
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:43 am » brb
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:43 am » ....I think in all fairness I should roll to have Baoshi roll with this one smoothly, shall I?
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:42 am » Saffron tilts his head towards Baoshi. "Who do you expect? It's this Tao guy."
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:42 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:41 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:41 am » He;ll wait to see if he actualy gets anyones attention or not.
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:41 am » /
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:39 am » Baoshi raises a hand. "Scuse me?"
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:38 am » Saffron looks uncertain.
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:38 am » "Otherwise, I'll break it."
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:37 am » "You've attuned someone to the Manse. We can't twist it." She frowns. "Tell us who they are and step aside. And I'll give it back."
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:37 am » Z? Saw my AIM message?
chicgeek « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:36 am » ,
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:36 am » (Felurian only being slightly younger)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:36 am » Baoshi looks between them, and holds up a hand. "You know, I;d be happy to offer some family counceling here- I think we're looking at trust issues~"
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:36 am » (Yes, Demo)
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:35 am » can many voices tell that the Lady is as old as Saffron?
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:35 am » Saffron pales for a moment.
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:35 am » She frowns slightly. "Have you forgotten who holds your ring?"
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:34 am » Saffron shrugs. "Eh, you know what they say. Enemies are the new friends. It's fashionable this way."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:34 am » BaoshiOOC: Hush. Its a good line.
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:34 am » "You keep strange company these days."
Jane Narbon « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:34 am » [Mei: They're Raksha. They don't actually have Virtues.]
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:34 am » WeiOOC: Dammit, I want to be there!
Jane Narbon « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:34 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:34 am » Saffron nods. "Evening, sis."
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:33 am » Her eyes dart to Saffron. "...Brother."
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:33 am » Turns:*sets shoulders and sword*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:33 am » Baoshi waves hsi hand. "YOU LOOKED NICER IN THE DRESS, MISS! I THINK WHOEVER PICKED THAT HAS SOME VIRTUE ISSUES!"
Claire « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:33 am » ...huh
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:32 am » Kicks the Wolf: Well, looks like we've got work to do. *stretches* Hello abominations of chaos!
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:32 am » Cue the Music
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:32 am » "...Oooh, oh this is not a good sign."
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:32 am » The elegant evening dress she had worn before discarded for a leather bikini, which allows for giant wings to emerge from her back. Hair that writhes wtih snake heads sprouting from the tips. Arms of stone, ending in pointy, sharp fingers.
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:31 am » Many Voices looks Saffron over carefully, weighing her duty and the fact that he's an elder Raksha. "I'm sure you'd like to try. But-" she looks at the sudden arrival "..."
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:31 am » Can I see if I can spot the lense on her?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:31 am » Baoshi is about to say something, when the sudden rush occours- he looks up, hand going inside his robe to his weapon. "Truce, then."
chicgeek « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:31 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:30 am » And then... She comes. Surrounded by a crowd of Raksha and mortals... and Felurian. The Prophetess... but... she's different now.
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:30 am » Saffron is about to respond to Baoshi when Many Voices begins to speak. His eyes go wide as being a Raksha he isn't at all unable to see moonsilver tattoos. "Woah there, Steward. I'd love to send you home with your tails tucked between your legs, but I think you have the wrong idea here..."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:29 am » "...Oh for." baoshi glances at Many Voices, narowing his eyes.
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:29 am » Many Voices glares at Saffron "What are you doing here?" she asks harshly
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:28 am » WeiOOC: Yeah... Hence why I'd like to keep you alive, eh?
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:28 am » Many Voices strides forward a step. "Raksha." Her warbaling, mixed voice conveying several different kinds of hate. Turns and Kicks the Wolf surge forward a step past Many voices, weapon drawn and looking more than a bit annoyed.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:28 am » He tilts his head a little, and seems to be considering this. "...well, I don;t have much use for the limelight. Just they have my as good as brother and sister, and something I've promised to put into good hands." he holds out a hand, smiling a little. "Truce, was it?"
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:28 am » (Meaning Essence 5... or higher)
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:28 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:27 am » This is a Raksha that is old, powerful, and quite possibly came in during the Balorian Crusade that almost wiped out the entire world just after the Contigatoin.
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:27 am » Many Voices can know a bit more... this isn't just a noble raksha. There's some telltale signs that he's quite literally an elder of his kind, possibly around since the First Age. For one thing, his voice has an odd resonance most Raksha never develop, and his eyes don't seem as... fake.
chicgeek « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:25 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:25 am » BBCode 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=9
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:25 am » Ok... it's a bit difficult, but Baoshi can tell he's a Raksha. And a Noble one, which are typically more dangerous... and more self-absorbed. If one of them is asking for HELP it's usually because they honestly think they're about to die
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:25 am » oocult? yeah I got no dice in that XD
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:25 am » Aheheh.
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:24 am » *baby bat
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:24 am » Also: D'aww...baby bay
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:24 am » 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=1
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:24 am » Occult, not lore.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:24 am » Er
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:24 am » http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lae9l ... o1_500.jpg
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:23 am » doing the same for Many voices. occult or lore is better?
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:23 am » Make the check
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:23 am » Many VoicesOOC: A sidereal AND a raksha? gah!!! someone hates me!
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:23 am » (Wow)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:23 am » Baoshi stares at him again, and tilts his head- and Ill make an occoult check to see if he can tell he's a raksha.
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:22 am » yep. somehwo
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:22 am » (...Least dice=most sucesses?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:21 am » Saffron raises an eyebrow. "Normally I'd say the limelight isn't big enough for two Desparate Last Stands, but given how I'm about to fight my sister, all of her henchmen, and the worst guy I've ever met, I think I'd like to ask for a truce. I did a Heel-Face Turn at the last minute and now I'm probably going to achieve thoughtend shortly.
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:21 am » turns BBCode 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=10 5 successes. O.o
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:21 am » kicks the wolf BBCode 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=2 1 success
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:21 am » many voices BBCode 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=8 2 successes
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:20 am » whisper BBCode 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=9 3 successes
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:20 am » costs 3 motes, page 230
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:19 am » Makes sense.
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:19 am » OK Z, so gonna use easiliy overlooked rpessense to stay hidden since it cost very little motes and last a scene
chicgeek « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:19 am » ]
Jane Narbon « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:19 am » [I'm back!]
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:18 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:18 am » hold on z, I got a question for you in AIm
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:18 am » "...climax? Hmm, I guess thats about right. I seem kind of early for my Big Heroic Futile Charge. Whats a man got to do for a well timed 'Reckless Leap'."
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:17 am » Go ahead.
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:17 am » ... making rolls for the lunars too then... since they're being out of sight
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:17 am » ok give me a moment
Claire « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:17 am » -
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:16 am » Saffron raises an eyebrow. "No, but I'm expecting one. They're half past late for the climax. It's not like Her."
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:16 am » Ok, Deka, make a stealth + dexterity check
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:15 am » He looks around, a little perplexed- no Raksha army, nothing... well. Hell do his job anyhow. he walks forward casualy, hands in his robe pockets. "Good afternoon, sir. I'm Baoshi Doya Miao. I don't suppose you;d been a tall fellow, wearing an oversized sword, and a smaller woman, dark hair...? Or a general chaotic ruckus? Yay high, loud, fille dwith a lot of sharp things?
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:15 am » a note: Chat is still being somewhat slow for me... so expect the possibility of my posts being out of synch with events.
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:15 am » Deka: *keeping hidden but ready jsut in case*
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:15 am » Many Voices:*narrows eyes at THAT reference*
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:14 am » Ok... as Baoshi walks forward, Saffron turns at his whistling. "Hm? Who in the Shifting Chaos are you?"
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:13 am » Lunars:*mostly staying out of sight since Baoshi's getting it's attention*
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:12 am » Many voices:*eyes the man carefully and looks at the rest of the croup*
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:12 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:12 am » Well... a couple of crumbling walls about half your height, a hole in the ground, and a few other cave entrances
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:12 am » Baoshi will step forward, and whistle sharply.
chicgeek « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:12 am » [\\\
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:11 am » Anything else around?
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:11 am » Baoshi and Deka... you and the Lunars are approaching the ruined Manse... there's a single man sitting there with a ridiculous number of swords strapped to his back. He looks like he's waiting for something but he hasn't seen you yet. What do you do>?
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:10 am » back, and shun'll carry the stuff
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:10 am » Regardless! Scene transition!
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:09 am » brb, need to reload chat and hope it runs better...
Claire « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:09 am » I guess so... Fuzzy will run and carry Shun.
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:08 am » (You guys are not helping my dot army you know)
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:07 am » So you guys are going to try and find a way up?
Claire « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:07 am » Fuzzy: Yeep!
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:06 am » Shun: yes. We should see if it looks as though the passages down here will lead up, hopefully we will not have to climb out
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:06 am » At this point from up above, a human falls down from the same pit you both fell from. He's clearly dead as he hits the ground.
chicgeek « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:06 am » ;
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:06 am » /
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:05 am » .
Claire « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:04 am » Fuzzy: Should hy run?
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:04 am » *unharassed
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:03 am » Shun: now we leave. I will carry the objects and you will carry me. We will hopefully make it to the surface, and safety un harassed.
Claire « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:03 am » Fuzzy: Hokay! *grabs circular frame, too, hopefully not getting electrocuted*
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:02 am » At the bottom of the alter's secret compartment, which seems oddly deeper than it should be, there it is. A circular frame which looks to be cracking with energy... it appears to be missing something set inside it
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:02 am » Shun:The plan is to leave as quickly as possible. We have what we need and staying would be an unecissary risk.
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:01 am » Oh. Crap... yes... it's there.
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:01 am » it was a frame right?
Demothesis « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:01 am » Shun: The lense frame was not in there as well?
Claire « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:00 am » Fuzzy: Did ve have a plan for after dot, Shun?
Claire « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:00 am » Fuzzy will take the stuff....
chicgeek « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:00 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:00 am » (Very true Jane... that would be catastrophic)
Jane Narbon « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:00 am » [Mei: Ooh! New Sidereal Equipment!]
Jane Narbon « Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:00 am » Also:
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:59 pm » (At least it's not a 23-sider.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:59 pm » Now what do you both do?
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:59 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:58 pm » .
Claire « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:58 pm » Fuzzy: Hy found stuff, Shun!
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:58 pm » at the very bottom of the container.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:57 pm » A small, twenty sided die, made of starmetal. Carved with ancient runes on it from the first age.
Claire « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:57 pm » Teal: *took all the rupees with her when she ran off*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:56 pm » Ooohh....
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:56 pm » But there's also...
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:56 pm » There's a cracking noise, as the fasle top to the alter breaks apart. Inside is... a piece of heart and fifty rupees A long, slender staff, which appears to be made out of entwined metal rings, each of which are finely emblazoned with what look to be little images of spiders crawling along highly stylized webs, crafted of tiny starmetal strands. The entire thing is just a head shorter than Fuzzy, yet somehow fit inside that alter.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:54 pm » {back after dinner}
Demothesis « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:54 pm » hee
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:54 pm » .
Claire « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:54 pm » Teal: EEEEEP! *alarmed and runs back to her Dadee*
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:54 pm » '
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:54 pm » Out falls... a Teeny Catgirl. But that's entirely irrevalent.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:53 pm » ...Ok. Exerting mightly polar bear muscles, Fuzzy literally rips the alter off the foundation... shakes it a bit, smacks it against a wall for good measure, and then smacks it again just because it's fun.
Claire « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:53 pm » 5
Claire « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:52 pm » 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=1
Demothesis « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:52 pm » Shun's going to stand guard at the open doorway
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:52 pm » ,
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:52 pm » Yes. You may
Claire « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:52 pm » When my anima banner is on, I get double strength for feats of strength- can I apply that?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:51 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:51 pm » Ok... Fuzzy, make a strength + um... I guess in this context it'd be Athletics check to dismantle the alter.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:50 pm » [Dance to the rhythm?]
Demothesis « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:50 pm » hurry up and find the stuff, hopefully. *fingers crossed that the anima flux helped*
Claire « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:50 pm » (so not just smashing the thing)
Claire « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:50 pm » Fuzzy's just gonna start dismantling the alter. Forcefully, if necessary. (although she'll try not to break what she's looking for)
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:49 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:48 pm » So you guys cna hear vague sounds of fighting up above. What do you do?
Demothesis « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:48 pm » not sure if it even counts since I only just realized. but*shrug*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:47 pm » ((Grandpa Jan: 8reading a worn tome* Fergods sake, just screw already!))
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:47 pm » DuskOOC: Sounds like we need to reboot Shun. Literally. *draws back her boot*
Demothesis « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:47 pm » btw, Shun's anima flux deals 1L to the scenery every 9 ticks at this point so it should be slowly wearing things down in the room, possibly making things easier for fuzzy
Claire « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:47 pm » Fuzzy: But you couldn't find the secret compartment?
Demothesis « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:46 pm » Shun: that is what the message said, yes. hidden in it.
Claire « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:46 pm » Fuzzy: You said they were behind the alter, right?
Demothesis « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:45 pm » Shun: Evidently. Now, we need to find those objects. They are likely very important.
Claire « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:45 pm » Fuzzy: *wonders why Grandpa Jan had Star Trek novels*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:45 pm » The Glass Golem, inside it's translucent body, appears to be flashing a blue screen of death. Requesting one "Now It Commences" to come and perform standard maintance on it.
Claire « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:45 pm » Fuzzy: ...darn it, you turned into Spock again.
Claire « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:44 pm » Fuzzy: Oh. Huh.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:44 pm » Shun:*blinks* That was short lived. It appears to have ceased functioning, most likely from lack of upkeep.
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:44 pm » WeiOOC: ...You never know, Fuzzy. It could happen.
Claire « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:43 pm » Fuzzy: *pokes glass golum* What happened?
Demothesis « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:43 pm » dangit.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:43 pm » [Mei: Hey, I was just making sure you wouldn't feed EVERYTHING to Desus and not repair the Manse!]
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:43 pm » Shun, the scene hsa ended
Claire « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:43 pm » FuzzyOOC: It's like tetris, except with moving parts.
Claire « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:43 pm » FuzzyOOC: ...yes, Mei. We're going to use ALL the parts, even the incredibly broken worthless ones, to repair the manse, such that there is no material left over afterward.
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:42 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:42 pm » Frozen in one place... As Shun and Fuzzy can hear distant sounds of fighting from above...
Claire « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:42 pm » Fuzzy: ...?
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:42 pm » [Mei: Oh... okay. That works.]
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:42 pm » It's irrevalent, because at this time... the golem begins to pop and hiss... and then starts to lock up.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:42 pm » [Mei: [stern schoolteacher technique]]
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:42 pm » DuskOOC: Awww...we can spare some for Desus.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:42 pm » DesusOOC: *Would drool at the sight, if only he had any water-jade in his composition*
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:41 pm » [Mei: And we're going to use them to REPAIR the WATER MANSE, aren't we.]
Demothesis « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:41 pm » Shun: oooooh, desus would love this place. *worried about Desus*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:40 pm » Scattered around the ground. In so many diffenent colors
Demothesis « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:40 pm » right... who's turn was it?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:40 pm » And behind it, in the gap where it once was in the stained glass window, you can see... in a room behind it, piles and PILES of jade parts.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:39 pm » Kidding... seriously, Shun and Fuzzy were fighting a glass golem
Claire « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:39 pm » FuzzyOOC: ...buh?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:37 pm » Not literally.. just alliterative.y
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:37 pm » As Fuzzy and Shun fight against a giant glass golem grazing giant polar bear guts!
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:37 pm » DuskOOC: *Hugs ghostly Henshin*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:37 pm » .... D:
Demothesis « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:37 pm » aw, poor Henshin
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:37 pm » heh
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:36 pm » SCENE TRANSITION!
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:36 pm » We join the ghost of Henshin, staring down at his body... "...well, I'll be Voided. I can't even die right."
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:36 pm » ,
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:36 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:36 pm » (With a name like hers, she can say that? Heh, Dusk may have to point that out later)
Demothesis « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:36 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:35 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:35 pm » NOW Scene transition!
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:35 pm » back
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:35 pm » "Bodies are just souls waiting to be released, anyway."
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:34 pm » At this, Child turns to Dusk. "If you're trying to appeal to me that it needs to be destroyed, you're throwing pearls to swine. Ghosts eat other ghosts for essence all the time, dearie. What do I care if this device makes them into a fuel source?"
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:33 pm » (Okay, sunflower seed? Loving all the nicknames)
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:33 pm » WEe posted simultaneously, I can have not said that.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:32 pm » Er, nevermind.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:32 pm » Oops, soory.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:32 pm » Dusk: *Look serious* Child....the lens. It's too evil to let exist. Innocent souls, cripples, beggars, children...that bitch had it EAT them.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:32 pm » Scene transition!
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:32 pm » Child sighs. "The Raksha. And I said put that thing away, sunflower seed. You're not intimidating anyone. Now move. My bonepuppets have a lot of digging to do to get through to the Manse."
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:31 pm » Wei: *points his sword at Child* How about, instead, you shut up and stay out of our way? *smiles*
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:31 pm » Dusk: Heh. *smiles* Stubborn, isn't he? Anyway...infestation? All teh raksha, or do you mean something else?
Demothesis « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:30 pm » aw, she's worried about making shun mad. So sweet.*ruffles Child's hair*
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:29 pm » ok NOW brb
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:28 pm » Please don't thank me. I only did it because S- your idiot friend would probably- Er, look. Just don't. I'm here to take the lense and get rid of this city's infestation. If you both can shut up and stay out of my way I might just let you follow.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:28 pm » Dusk: Oh, we're still on very different sides. *wry grin* But you saved my life. Our lives. I owe you one.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:28 pm » [Hey, Z - you seem to have gotten disconnected from IM.]
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:27 pm » ok nvm back
Demothesis « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:26 pm » heh, slowly but surely, corrupting her from the side of evil!!! *bwahahahaha!!!*
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:26 pm » brb gonna test something
Claire « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:26 pm » <
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:25 pm » At Dusk's words, Child looks... legitimately surprised.
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:25 pm » Wei: *shrug* Well, now that that's settled, any chance you can point us in the direction of the Manse?
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:25 pm » DekaOOC: Too bad for you I am gonna swipe it first
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:24 pm » If that means I have to bother rescuing you while liberating the Lense from those... THINGS... it's of little consequence to me.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:24 pm » Dusk: Child....whatever your reasons. Thank you.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:23 pm » She turns her head to look at you both, as if deigning to acknowledge you for the first time. "Oh. You both. Put that thing away, sunflower seed. I made a promise to your idiot Twilight Caste Friend and I intend to keep it. None of you die until tomorrow if you don't give us the book."
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:23 pm » Dusk: ....As well? *pinches herself surreptitiously, making sure she's still alive after that*
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:22 pm » Wei: Well, maybe he was planning on killing himself? They're not really big on smarts. Then again, neither are your type most days.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:22 pm » What do you do?
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:22 pm » All right. I get to say the words. The magic words.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:21 pm » Child: Raksha must be [Censored for Content] IDIOTS. Did he really think that he was going to use that attack without killing himself as well?
Demothesis « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:21 pm » ShunOOC: ... This is going to end badly... I'm almost certain of it...
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:21 pm » (You may, Jane)
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:20 pm » Dusk: If she wanted us dead, she would have left us buried.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:20 pm » Dusk: *coughs, wipes dirt from her eyes*
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:20 pm » Wei: Hello there. Are you going to try and kill us too? *raises sword*
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:19 pm » joy
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:19 pm » ....Oh son of a...
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:19 pm » [Z: Can I say the words? Please?]
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:19 pm » Oh crudnuts.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:18 pm » Yes. Wei, Dusk: You are now both situated on one end of a cave in. Two skeletons have both pulled you out of the ground, after a team of other skeletons have dug you out. Standing behind them, anima banner flaring, dark pruples and grays billowing around her, caste mark emblazoned on her head like a goddess of death, is Child Violated and Abandoned By the Corrupt Ruling Class
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:17 pm » Eeeep.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:17 pm » Both of us?
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:16 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:16 pm » Until you feel bony, icy hands wrapping around your shoulders. pulling you out of the earth.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:16 pm » and the raksha's expecting to survive this? O.o(assuming it's an actual cave in)
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:15 pm » (Plays taps)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:14 pm » The ceiling above you begins to give way as the rocks come falling down.... and everything collapses.
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:14 pm » (you being mean to me aren't you claire)
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:14 pm » [Rocks Fall, Everyone Lives?]
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:14 pm » Eep.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:14 pm » Egad!
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:14 pm » A cave in.
Claire « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:14 pm » >
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:13 pm » This only starts to get worse, until both of you start to fear for...
Demothesis « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:13 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:12 pm » Which begins to cause rocks to start falling from above...
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:12 pm » The charm, Teeth of the world. Earth aspect. Creates minor earthquakes, amoung other things.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:11 pm » The entire cave, as it so happens, begins to shake. (Yes, you do, Dusk)
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:11 pm » (Do I go after the raksha?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:10 pm » Which begins to shake.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:10 pm » He's going to raise his arms and punch the earth.
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:10 pm » ...I'd assume that's a sucessful stunt?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:10 pm » At this, the earth Raksha snarls. "I vote for you."
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:09 pm » Ok... he's dead. This was the one you wounded prior.
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:09 pm » Wei: *pulls his next swing short and looks around* WHO WANTS TO BE NEXT!
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:09 pm » In any event.. that ends your flurry.
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:09 pm » *snerk* Earlier/thursday
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:09 pm » On Thursday, anytway
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:08 pm » This is the guy you hit prior
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:08 pm » He's dead.
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:08 pm » (Let me know if I've got anything wrong)
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:07 pm » One more damage
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:07 pm » 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=5
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:07 pm » Dice
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:07 pm » 3 total damage
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:06 pm » Hits with two extra sucesses
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:06 pm » 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=3
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:06 pm » Go with your next attack, Wei
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:06 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:05 pm » Dusk: Aw, forget your sunglasses? Schmuck.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:05 pm » Raksha 1: Hssss! The sky has no meaning in this forsaken place! Dim that light!
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:04 pm » ooooh
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:04 pm » Second attack?
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:04 pm » Dusk: *blinks*
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:03 pm » Wei: You WILL BE NO MORE!
Claire « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:03 pm » FuzzyOOC: Moon?
Claire « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:03 pm » `
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:02 pm » Oooh.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:02 pm » Oooh?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:02 pm » The pommel, Dusk notices, seems to have changed. To that of a sun and moon intersecting.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:02 pm » Ok... at this point Wei's anima begins to... change. Gold begins to intermix with a bright, pale, whitish silver... and his sword looks vaguely... differnet.
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:02 pm » Only one aggravated damage
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm » 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=6
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm » So after all, 7 damage dice
Demothesis « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:00 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:00 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:59 pm » See ya
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:59 pm » cya
Sarah McLaren « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:59 pm » Ah, well. Going now, might be on later. See ya!
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:59 pm » Wei's Banner seems to convolse a little as he hits the Raksha
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:57 pm » (hehe)
Sarah McLaren « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:57 pm » (Gah! Curse you, Maxis!)
Sarah McLaren « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:56 pm » ,
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:56 pm » You hit. he has a 8 soak in this form
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:56 pm » ...nevermind. I forgot about that
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:55 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:55 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:54 pm » (He can use more than one charm a turn? *again, just checking*
Claire « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:54 pm » #
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:53 pm » This raises his dodge DV to a seven
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:53 pm » Ok... his dodge in this form is just a 6, but he's using a charm here... Mercurial Element Shape, which allows him to add a 2-die Wyld bonus to any skill. In this case, ti'd be dodge.
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:51 pm » 7
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:51 pm » 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=7
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:51 pm » Alright, then
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:51 pm » (Sorry, I missremembered... it was four swings, but otherwise the same)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:50 pm » The nearest Raksha is the water one
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:50 pm » (high fives back*)
Sarah McLaren « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:50 pm » (*Hi fives Hawk*)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:50 pm » Yes! Congrats, Hawk!
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:49 pm » YEYEYEYEYEYEYYE Internet back
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:49 pm » /
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:49 pm » Mmm... not bad. A one-die stunt
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:49 pm » (Sorry, was trying to work out a stunt-like move)
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:48 pm » "I really didn't want to do this..." Wei gathers his power around himself, and then launches himself at the nearest of the elementals. Swinging low, then high, he slashed at the Fae five times, each swing wreathed in his glowing banner, which twisted and flickered with each hit.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:48 pm » Maybe, he went to IM?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:47 pm » Wei?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:45 pm » -!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:44 pm » `
Sarah McLaren « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:44 pm » ,
Claire « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:44 pm » ;
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:44 pm » {
Demothesis « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:43 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:40 pm » Wei, you're up
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:39 pm » Tick 15: Dusk and the elemental 5 go. And some mortals who can't really hit Wei as long as he spends essence and they have to make valor checks anyway
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:38 pm » Tick 14... Wei goes.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:38 pm » Ok... tick 13. no one goes.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:38 pm » Okay.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:38 pm » Sure.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:38 pm » When we get done with the battle, anytway
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:38 pm » Err... Hawk is apparently having issues. Can we move this to IM, if everyone's ok with that?
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:38 pm » ]
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:37 pm » *nod*
Demothesis « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:37 pm » :P
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:37 pm » *Wei
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:37 pm » So one damage to Weik
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:36 pm » 1d10=9, 1d10=5
Sarah McLaren « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:35 pm » (yay!)
Demothesis « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:35 pm » ,
Claire « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:35 pm » ;
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:34 pm » *nod*
Sarah McLaren « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:34 pm » (Yep! Thanks)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:34 pm » So just two raw damage, evne with his weapon
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:34 pm » Wei's soak reduces it his essnece, which as I established was a 2, right?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:34 pm » ,?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:34 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:34 pm » Three extra sucesses
Sarah McLaren « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:34 pm » (nooo! You're feeding the dot army! Make commas today!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:33 pm » 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=7
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:33 pm » ...
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:32 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:32 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:32 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:30 pm » *nod*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:30 pm » But it's an unexpected attack, right?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:30 pm » Ok. The most wounded guy is at -2 to attack
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:30 pm » Wei: Sorry...
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:29 pm » Stabby: I never get to hit 'nuthin.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:29 pm » ((Heehee))
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:29 pm » Stabby: Aww...
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:29 pm » (Ok. Well, the most damaged one, then. Which isn't stabby)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:29 pm » 1d10=8, 1d10=3
Sarah McLaren « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:29 pm » (I like Stabby.)
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:29 pm » (Also, I was gonna put my back to the most damaged one, honestly...)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:28 pm » (I'll roll it now.)
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:28 pm » (Did he make his valor check?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:28 pm » Since he's behind you
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:27 pm » So Stabby does get one attack that might actually hit
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:27 pm » Wait! You didn't kill anyone last round
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:27 pm » I have mob 1 going again on tick 12, which is basically juist going to be more ineffecutual arrows and one of the elemental 5 doing his shapechange, which I already announced
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:27 pm » My attacks are speed four
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:27 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:26 pm » Ok... what was the speed of your attack agian, Wei?
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:26 pm » (Thought so, but wanted to be sure.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:26 pm » (Err... it's only on your attacks, from what I've seen)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:26 pm » The 6th Raksha nods. "The elemental five can easily deal with this. I shall go report in."
Claire « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:25 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:25 pm » (Rule question-enemy castigating solar judgement, can make a physical attack holy. Can i only use it on my own attacks, or can i cast it on wei's sword, when it's my tick? page 205)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:25 pm » Andthe last one has a firey mustache and deep red skin, his head bald and steam rising from it.
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:24 pm » semi here, internet still being a pain and slow
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:24 pm » The fourth one takes on a deep gray skintone, with what look to be crystals and precious jewels literally growing out of parts of her body.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:24 pm » The third one takes on a bright white color, with gills fanning out of her neck and hair entwined with pieces of coral
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:23 pm » (Shifting between Assumptions takes a charm action, speed 4)
Sarah McLaren « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:23 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:22 pm » The second one takes on a crystalline, deep blue body, which looks to be made of sculpted ice, entirely translucent and with sharp, jagged edges
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:22 pm » (D'awwwwww)
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:22 pm » How much time does that shift take?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:22 pm » The first one takes on a bright brown skintone, with what look to be poseys growing out of his head like an odd form of hair. His nose is bent and his fingers and toes have taken on forms like roots.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:21 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:21 pm » (Crap.)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:21 pm » (( Also: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lae9l ... o1_500.jpg ))
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:21 pm » They're shifting their Assumptoin Forms. They were all on an Assumption of Dreams and Passion. but now they're altering their physical bodies and assuming a combat form
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:20 pm » ....eeeeeep
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:20 pm » [Mei: They're gonna go Power Rangers, aren't they?]
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:20 pm » Shortly thereafter, the other Raksha's bodies begin to blur and shift and melt...
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:19 pm » Ok... the two Raksha standing behind's forms begin to... melt away.
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:19 pm » Wei: *smiles back* Only if I leave enough of you left for you to be hungry in the first place
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:19 pm » ((*snrk*))
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:18 pm » [Oh, no, it's the Marked Brothers.]
Claire « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:18 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:18 pm » Raksha 4: We'll leave enough of them left for that.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:18 pm » Raksha 3: That's what they're here for.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:18 pm » Raksha 2: We'll be quite hungry afterwards
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:17 pm » Raksha 1: I knew we'd have to resort to this.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:17 pm » (Singing musical accompanment here. Shame you can't hear it.)
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:17 pm » (Only? Eep, again!)
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:17 pm » (I figured, but just checking)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:16 pm » (The stock-Raksha all have valor 3, Wei. If it makes you feel any better there's only 6 of them left)

Warning: Error establishing mySQL database connection. Correct user/password? Correct hostname? Database server running? in /home/freef/public_html/mf_functions/class.db.php on line 640

Warning: Error establishing mySQL database connection. Correct user/password? Correct hostname? Database server running? in /home/freef/public_html/mf_functions/class.db.php on line 640

Warning: mySQL database connection is not active in /home/freef/public_html/mf_functions/class.db.php on line 672
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4609: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mf_functions/class.db.php:640)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4611: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mf_functions/class.db.php:640)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4612: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mf_functions/class.db.php:640)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4613: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mf_functions/class.db.php:640)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:16 pm » At this, one of the Raksha standing by just sighs and rolls his eyes. "Kine."
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:15 pm » [He hit full anima banner, huh?]
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:15 pm » (Raksha's Valor? *needs to know if it's less than three*)
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:15 pm » Wei: *currently has a golden hawk mantling over him, as his body seems to loom large in the glow*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:14 pm » Ok. Let me roll forthem. one second
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:14 pm » Which is why we'll skip over their attacks and go straight to the Raksha
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:14 pm » (Also... any mortals have to roll Valor (difficulty one) to keep fighting
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:13 pm » (This is what a Dawn caste tank is capable of!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:13 pm » At that point, I don't really know if they can even HIT. Wei's Bulwark Stance is pretty unstoppable against mortal archerers
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:13 pm » (See, this is what the Solar Exalted are capable of.)
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:13 pm » alright I need to reset the router so bbl
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:13 pm » (Yow.)
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:12 pm » (Fivefold Bulwark does, but he never used that (Unfortunately))
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:12 pm » Wait, nevermind. You're right.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:12 pm » (jane, Wei's been fighting a whole mob, by himself!)
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:12 pm » (Bulwark Stance requires no willpower, just the combo between it and the counterattack did)
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:11 pm » (Wait, we're still fighting those guys?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:11 pm » I'm pretty sure Bulwark Stance requires osme
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:11 pm » You don't have any willpower, remember?
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:11 pm » (Also, what's their Valor?)
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:11 pm » Wei: *activating Bulwark Stance*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:11 pm » Wei has a -5 DV for these attacks without his Bulwark stance on, you know the drill. As the archers let thier arrows fly
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:11 pm » .
Sarah McLaren « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:11 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:10 pm » And the guys who were coordinating their attack get to go...
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:10 pm » Which means it's Mob 2's turn
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:10 pm » Ok... it's now tick 11.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:10 pm » Stabby: Hey, it's never been determined exactly what my age even IS!
Demothesis « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:10 pm » stabby's lucky apparently
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:10 pm » back
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:10 pm » Wei: Stubbron brat...
Claire « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:09 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:09 pm » Wei: Geez... I'm just trying to get you to take a nap!
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:08 pm » Stabby: I YET LIVE!
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:06 pm » ...Apparently I missed Stabby, yet again.
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:06 pm » 1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=10
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:05 pm » (That sucks, Demo!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:05 pm » er, nm.
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:05 pm » (Oooh... that sucks)
Sarah McLaren « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:05 pm » (That sucks.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:05 pm » *nods* So keep rolling. We'll resolve your damage when you're done
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:05 pm » One damage
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:05 pm » 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=10
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:05 pm » (What!? That's ridiculous!)
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:05 pm » Two sucesses again, so same damage
Demothesis « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:05 pm » (got to go back in tomorrow morning at 8am for... an hour.)
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:05 pm » (aww...sorry, demo)
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:04 pm » Second attack: 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=6
Sarah McLaren « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:04 pm » (Hi Demo! How come?)
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:04 pm » (Hey Demo
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:04 pm » One more damage
Demothesis « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:04 pm » (hey all. work hates me.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:04 pm » Soak of 7l, you know the drill
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:03 pm » 11 total
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:02 pm » Yup
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:02 pm » Ahh, okay... so hits with two sucesses
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:01 pm » Nevermind. Dodge of 4.
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:00 pm » But he attacked this turn, so... does that include the -1?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:00 pm » Dodge of six, according to my notes
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:59 pm » Six...
Sarah McLaren « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:59 pm » (Hi Jane!)
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:59 pm » (Hi!)
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:59 pm » 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=4
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:59 pm » {here I am!}
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:58 pm » Woooo!
Sarah McLaren « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:58 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:58 pm » (Also, taking -1 for hitting him with the flat)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:58 pm » Make your roll!
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:58 pm » (Well, that's what I'd get anyways :D)
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:57 pm » brb bio break
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:57 pm » Since you're out of willpower.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:57 pm » So you've got a -4 to the first attack, -5 to the second, and so on.
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:57 pm » (One attack on each of them)
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:57 pm » Wei: *Makes three attacks against the mortals and a defend another action on Dusk*
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:55 pm » Obviously Wei got them severly outnumbered
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:55 pm » DuskOOC: I need a new speech writer...
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:55 pm » So now it's Wei's action, on the same tick. Wei, you're surrounded by 3 mortals and two Raksha, if I recall correctly
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:54 pm » Regardless! Ok... After going over it... it looks like you lost about 4 of them
Claire « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:54 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:54 pm » 'Salright.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:53 pm » Ok, let me make a few rolls...
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:53 pm » Oh. Sorry. I missed it...
Sarah McLaren « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:53 pm » (Hee hee. S'okay, Hawk.)
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:53 pm » Scroll down.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:53 pm » It's there, I posted it.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:52 pm » So the roll?
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:52 pm » *Gathers dots* (sorry can't help it)
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:52 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:52 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:50 pm » .
Sarah McLaren « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:48 pm » (Ah. Yep, that can wait.)
Claire « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:48 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:48 pm » (hehe trivia)
Sarah McLaren « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:47 pm » (What about?)
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:47 pm » (got a few things to share with you but don't want to clutter up chat since we are playing exalted)
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:47 pm » DuskOOC: Think I just lost the crowd, Wei...
Sarah McLaren « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:46 pm » (Hi Hawk!)
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:46 pm » hey sarah
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:46 pm » my internet is being slow atm, jsut to warn you
Sarah McLaren « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:46 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:44 pm » *nods* spent 10 personal so far this combat.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:44 pm » It's basically going to make all of them re-roll.
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:44 pm » (MSPA Reference...)
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:43 pm » and is this to keep the same 10 enthralled, or do they all have to make their wits/integ rolls again? BBCode 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=5
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:43 pm » pulchritude?
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:43 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:43 pm » (*snrk)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:43 pm » (Charisma: Also known as Pulchritude)
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:42 pm » Plus 1 for the circlet. Okay. Rolling.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:42 pm » (Yes, Charisma + Performance)
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:41 pm » (Yes, but my mind's blanked out! You had me roll charisma and performance last time, or the circlet, I think? I'd have to check the log) f
Claire « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:41 pm » Teal: *fast wigglings*
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:40 pm » back and done with the cooking
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:40 pm » (Same check... under the circumstances I'm going to say that yes, you should spend another 5 motes)
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:39 pm » (Hi, Tinker!)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:39 pm » Rando: *scoops up teal*
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:39 pm » What should I roll for this? And do I spend another 5 motes to keep using the circlet?
Claire « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:39 pm » Teal: PeepPeepPeep! *alarmed*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:38 pm » ((pfffttt))
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:38 pm » Skip Sandwich DX: *Makes Teal twice as fast when it's nyamed!*
Sarah McLaren « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:38 pm » (Hi Tinker!)
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:37 pm » (Hey tinker)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:37 pm » (hey folks)
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:37 pm » Okay.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:37 pm » it's your call, you're the gm.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:37 pm » Ok... Dusk, just make another social attack and I'll roll their checks again
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:37 pm » This is entirely homebrewed. I'm on uneven territory, since technically social attacks like this wouldn't happen in combat anyway... um...
Claire « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:36 pm » Teal: *attempts to eat Skip Sandwich*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:36 pm » Er...wait, no.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:36 pm » Dusk, you're gonna need to make a resistance + stamina check, difficulty 2, to keep filibustering
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:35 pm » Which has Dusk and Wei going on it
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:35 pm » *Hands Teal a Skip Sandwich DX* So yes... we're on tick 10
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:35 pm » (I'll be at a con, and probably doing nerdy stuff)
Sarah McLaren « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:35 pm » Hi! :D
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:34 pm » Hey, Sarah
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:34 pm » That's fine
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:34 pm » Sorry
Sarah McLaren « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:34 pm » *popcorn!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:34 pm » (Oh.... well... we may/may not play on the 23rd, Chic. Its' a bit of a gray area right now. Depends on how much work I get done next weekend... I'm gonna prolly be distracted)
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:34 pm » Dusk: *Filibustering!*
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:34 pm » (Er... may have to misss the game on the 23rd.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:33 pm » *Mysterious psychic powers get us back to where we left off!*
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:33 pm » Alright then! We're on tick ten, right?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:33 pm » *Uses PK Scene transition*
chicgeek « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:33 pm » DuskOOC: Eep.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:33 pm » We'll continue the other two thingies and get to the final showdown when Tinker and Demo and/or Jane show up
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:33 pm » Resolve that fight.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:32 pm » Ok. With the lack of poeple here, we're going to start with Wei and Dusk's thingy first.

_________________
"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!" -Marvin the Martian

Spam Poison. I think.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted Quest Logs X
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:32 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2656
Quote:
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 3:10 am » Wei: ...Only if he doesnt' kill me first.
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 3:10 am » sure
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 3:10 am » Shun: it wasn't anything really... which makes it worse honestly...*hugs*
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 3:10 am » Mind if we continue tihs tomorrow evening?
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 3:09 am » Fuzzy: Promise hyu von't kill each other, though? *polar bear cub eyes*
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 3:09 am » ..ok, guys, I REALLY want to wrap this up, but Im' pretty exhausted
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 3:09 am » Wei: I did! We should do that now! *is excited*
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 3:09 am » Dusk: *hugs Shun* I'm sorry, Shun. It must have been awful...
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 3:09 am » Fuzzy: Saffron REALLY vanted to fight hyu... didn't hyu get his note?
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 3:09 am » Saffron: ...hm. I forgot about that.
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 3:08 am » Wei: *perks up a little* A fight?
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 3:08 am » Wei: *slices up another skeleton, and looks around for another* ...But in between then and now, she's going to hurt more people. *sighs, as he realizes all the skeletons are gone* And it'll be my fault. The least I can do is make sure these things don't hurt anybody else.
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 3:08 am » Shun: That's why I said he should leave Dusk.
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 3:08 am » Fuzzy: But hyu didn't even get to fight Vei!
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 3:08 am » Fuzzy: Aww... hyu're leavink, Saffron?
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 3:07 am » Dusk: *sighes*
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 3:07 am » Saffron: So yeah. I'll be gone now. Look me up if you ever need to visit the Wyld. Or maybe not. Let's go with Not.
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 3:07 am » Many Voices: I can only promise to relay the message and ask that you be granted an audiance. Beyond that I can promise nothing.
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 3:07 am » Dusk: *baps Shun* Not now, Shun.
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 3:06 am » Fuzzy: Yeah... but presumably ve'll see her again at some point.
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 3:06 am » Granted, it'll leave me with 4 periph...
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 3:06 am » Shun: Uh huh, it's high time you left. You are distracting me. We need to deal with the fake, and all I really want to do at present is kill you.
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 3:06 am » Wei: *chuckles, then sighs* It's just... Child got away, and I could have stopped it. If I'd just been faster, or soemthing... or maybe hit her as soon as she challenged me, instead of giving her a chance to talk...
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 3:06 am » Fuzzy: Vait, how much electromagnetism do hyu even know?
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 3:05 am » Yeah, Dusk will bind Tess. I have enough essence left!
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 3:05 am » (minor OOC knowledge is hopefully ok if it is only used for silly purposes...)
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 3:05 am » Baoshi is assuming that Dusk will make sure to bind Tess, although that th ekind of thinking thats third rings down right now.
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 3:05 am » Dusk: Will you tell your Elders what I told you of it? Will you let me make the case that it should be destroyed? I do remember how. Just..I don't have the tools, and I need to find the right place. Which may take years, who knows? *is respectful* Grant me safe passage, to make my case, later. Will that do?
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 3:05 am » Fuzzy: I mean, unless hyu tink of talking as communicating information via a vave, und den light vould count, hy guess...
Jane Narbon « Sun May 01, 2011 3:05 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 3:05 am » Deka: *checks up on her father*
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 3:05 am » He looks lok? no more new scratches?
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 3:04 am » Fuzzy: Vait, did hyu notice de bright flash uff light? Dot vasn't talking.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 3:04 am » Ari is still around, yeah.
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 3:04 am » Fuzzy: Und Shun got better! ...hokay, dot vas a kiss, und not talking.
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 3:04 am » Oh! Z, is Ari still around right?
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 3:04 am » Fuzzy: ...buh? But ve vere figuring out vhat to do mit de lense und Tess...
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 3:04 am » Saffron: Oh, look at the time...
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 3:03 am » Wei: *cleaves another skeleton in half*
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 3:03 am » Wei: *shrugs* It's just talking... it's not that important...
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 3:03 am » Fuzzy: *yay Baoshi gets to see the recording!*
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 3:03 am » Hes gonna do that.
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 3:03 am » Shun: Right, since or de facto leader is off listening to his mother's last message, that means you lot have to deal with me more now. *grins* So, what shall we do with the fake...
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 3:03 am » I'm not going to repost what she's saying or what happens during the scene, but yeah... Baoshi can watch through it
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 3:03 am » Deka: *not sure to follow for comfort or to stay here to give him room*
Sarah McLaren « Sun May 01, 2011 3:02 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 3:02 am » Right. Baoshi is running so fast he might as well have teleported.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 3:02 am » Of a woman's voice.
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 3:02 am » Fuzzy: Ooooh, hokay. Hyu seemed out uff it, und hy vanted to make sure hyu veren't a hollogram or sometink, because you veren't paying attention to everyting else...
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 3:02 am » He can hear faint echoes.
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 3:01 am » Z, Cn Baoshi actualy... tell the recording is playing?
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 3:01 am » *sisterly hug*
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 3:01 am » Dusk: *walks over to Many Voices* You were promised this. Whether he had the athority to make the promise is moot-no way around it without another fight, that none of us wants. But...
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 3:01 am » Deka: *hugs*
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 3:01 am » Wei: Buh? ...What's up Fuzzy?
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 3:01 am » Shun: *stands unsteadily* Ok, back to business eh? So what are we doing with the fake?
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 3:01 am » And, as if on cue... down below, the recording begins to play again
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 3:01 am » Baoshi: ...there was a recording of my mother somewhere here. I missed it.
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 3:00 am » Deka: You ok Cart brother?
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 2:59 am » *hand/paw
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 2:59 am » Shun: *grins* yess'm. No killing the raksha that completely deserves to die.
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 2:59 am » Baoshi: ...*my moher died somewhere here. She left me the only weapon she ever made. She died here. There was a recording of her and I never got to see it. I never got to se emy mothers reording for me*
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 2:59 am » Fuzzy: *goes over and waves a hand in front of Wei's face while he's killing skeletons*
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 2:59 am » Dusk: *hugs Shun* Now, come on. We've got work to do.
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 2:59 am » Fuzzy: *ponders something*
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 2:58 am » Dusk: Don't m ake me thwap you, Shun.
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 2:58 am » Fuzzy: Oooh... hy don't tink hyu should kill ANYVUN...
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 2:58 am » Shun: At the moment I think the only person I'm capable of killing is myself... Still considering trying.
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 2:58 am » Dusk: As a personal favor to me and Fuzzy?
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 2:57 am » Wei: *busy killing skeletons, but would echo the sentiment*
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 2:57 am » Dusk: *grins* Welcome back. And no killing Saffron, okay?
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 2:57 am » Baoshi walks back to the Prophetess and Saffron, siting down to keep an eye on them* Oh, hush. We;ll be bindin gyou in your oath in a second. *clinging to the staff, still... and kinda knows how they feel*
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 2:57 am » slow chat is clow for me as well
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 2:56 am » Shun: ok... ow. why does my everything hurt?
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 2:56 am » DekaIC: clearing mouth of dirt* Youch
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 2:56 am » Hee!
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:56 am » Saffron: I hear ya, sister.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:56 am » Prophetess: ...I've apparently become entirely peripheral to this situation.
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 2:56 am » Baoshi will sheild hsi eyess, wincing*
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 2:56 am » Fuzzy: Vow.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:56 am » Shun, you get 1 health level back, and you are for all intents and purposes "cured"
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 2:55 am » ...oh. Erm. *wow chats slow*
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:55 am » At this point, both Shun and Dusk as they get near each other start to shine with essence... bright golden hues that illuminate the entire cavern. And as they kiss, there's this bright BRIGHT flash...
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 2:55 am » Baoshi: ...dusk, we do not nessisarily know that they plan to use it at all, and they are not exactly the same as a Raksha. Fuzy and Many, she has a LOT of reasons to be freaked out. Many, her past variation made the Lense, I think promising her that she has some say in how it is used is fair. Even if its just passing this on to your elders, and her desire to see it destroyed then harm creation further.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:54 am » Er... ok... I didn't expect it to be that abrupt, but...
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 2:54 am » Dusk: Not on purpose. And...I don't remember that time any more than the rest of us. Excuse me. *walks over, and kisses Shun*
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 2:54 am » Shun:*fump*
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 2:54 am » Shun: -*-
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:53 am » And it's at the moment the portal closes that Shun passes out.
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 2:53 am » Fuzzy: ...does Vei seem grumpy to hyu?
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 2:53 am » Fuzzy: Vell, didn't HYU make it? Hyu vouldn't make sometink dot vould only be evil.
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 2:53 am » Wei: *stares at the space where the portal was* ...Dammit. *immediately begins taking out his anger on any remaining skeltons*
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:53 am » ...albeit Deka gets a mouthful of soil while Baoshi doens't.
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 2:53 am » Beaishi has just screamed, thrown himself at Child, missed, and wound up on his knees. He pues himself up, slowly, and walks over to Dusk, Fuzzy, and many Voices* ...*deep breat*
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 2:53 am » Dusk: How can it be good to use it, when that's the price?
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 2:53 am » Deka: *snaps* drat
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:52 am » Deka manages to avoid getting into any trouble with her lunge too.
Sarah McLaren « Sun May 01, 2011 2:52 am » (Went on a roadtrip 'round Fiordland. Tell you about it later if you like.)
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 2:52 am » Fuzzy: Dot's anodder good reason to give it to dem. Und dey aren't goink to be evil mit it anyvay.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:52 am » That's more tahn enough, Tinker.
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 2:52 am » Many Voices: The agreement I made was that I and my kin would assist in defeating the raksha here in exchange for the lense.
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 2:52 am » I will assume that a 4 is enough for Baoshi to not fall into the portal, or smash himself on the ground, and land on his knees.
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 2:52 am » HA! wow 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=6
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 2:51 am » Fuzzy: *waves to Child as she leaves* Hy chust tink dot dey von't use it unless dey decide dot it really is Good to use it- hyu could try to talk to dem about vhat hyu tink is Good, though...
Jane Narbon « Sun May 01, 2011 2:51 am » [Hi!]
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:51 am » Yes, Hawk. The same roll as Tinker
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:51 am » (Great to see you!)
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 2:51 am » Z? should I rollas well?
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 2:51 am » (Hey, Sarah.)
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:51 am » (Sarah! We wondered what happened to you!)
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 2:51 am » (Hiya, Sarah!)
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 2:50 am » 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=8
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 2:50 am » (hey sarah)
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 2:50 am » Dusk: Fuzzy....do you personally knows them? I couldn't vouch for all Solars. And, Fuzzy...she BRAGGED about stealing souls from the sick, the lost, the innocent..those who wouldn't be missed. *shudders* What if I agree to let them guard it, until I can destroy it?
Sarah McLaren « Sun May 01, 2011 2:50 am » (Hello!)
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 2:50 am » Well, Dex+Athletics, but he has 0 athletics.
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 2:50 am » I; just rollign Dex, since this is more about the result of him leaping like a damn fool.
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 2:49 am » should I roll as well?
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:48 am » Sure.
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 2:48 am » Should I roll, if just to ake sure he doesn;t careen *into* the portal or something?
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:48 am » Fair enough. Sorry
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 2:48 am » Hes not exactly thinking clearly right now, and hes hardly to know meta info.
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 2:47 am » That's our Child.
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 2:47 am » Wei: Buh?
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 2:47 am » Shun:*will try and catch both before they end up doing something stupid*
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 2:47 am » *shrugs* So? baoshis still gong to TRY...
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 2:47 am » Fuzzy: Vhy can't hy vouch for de lunars to hyu? Hy mean, hy know it's hyur lense und all, but de lunars vill have a lot of people thinkink about vhat to do mit it, instead of chust our group...
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:47 am » She's just gonna spam that perfect defense, guys.
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 2:47 am » Deka: *will follow suit and help*
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 2:46 am » Baoshi is going to scream in frustration, nd try to catch Child by the back of the clothing- leaping at her.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:46 am » She's closing the portal, btw.
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 2:46 am » Dusk: Fuzzy, will you vouch for me to the lunars? Perhaps we can compromise?
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 2:46 am » .
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 2:46 am » Fuzzy: *facepalm* Vei, hyu don't need to hit her.
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 2:46 am » Baoshi: ...*should really be telling Wei not to do that... but hes still in a bit of shock*
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:46 am » Child: *Moving through the portal* Yeah, bye.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:45 am » Child: *perfect defense! Flitting Shadow form! Allows one to move up to four yards in how it's used!*
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 2:45 am » Wei: *right now, anyways*
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 2:45 am » Fuzzy: Ooooh... dot makes more sense. Hy taught she vas chust insane.
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 2:45 am » Wei: *is unfortunately really suceptible to people trying to start fights*
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 2:45 am » Wei: *pushes Child away from the portal* You don't interest me, you imbecile, and you don't get to say that, not after what you've done. *will lash out, intending to mark Child's cheek*
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 2:45 am » Dusk: Fuzzy, she's just trying to start a fight, you know that.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:45 am » (She was talking about Wei)
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 2:44 am » (wait, was she talking about Wei, or someone else?)
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:44 am » Child: *has absolutely NO sympathy for Baoshi, unfortunatley for her
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 2:44 am » Ooh...dear.
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 2:44 am » Fuzzy: Vhat, Vei?
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 2:44 am » *feeling bad for Baoshi*
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 2:43 am » dang this is a tangled mess. :P
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:43 am » Child: I find it amusing that you're defending the man who can't keep from groaping my heaving bousom. When he hit puberty it hit back, and it's been winning the fight ever since. He probably couldn't even cut my flesh because he's too busy staring at it
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 2:43 am » Baoshi is standing stock still when Shun is done relaying, tears streaming quietly down his cheeks. He is still clinging tightly to the staff, probably hard enough to bruise his palms.
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 2:42 am » Shun:*looks at child* You said you got what you wanted here. What did you mean by that?
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 2:42 am » (Sorry to drag this out, but I can't see Dusk just handing it over to anyone, without a lot of proof)
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 2:41 am » Fuzzy: Und he's very smart. *glares at Child*
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 2:41 am » Fuzzy: He's not a doof!
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 2:41 am » (Fuzzy can relay the complete message...)
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:41 am » Child: that's all nice and all, but can someone get this muscle-headed doof off of me?
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 2:41 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun May 01, 2011 2:41 am » [I'm pretty sure T was.]
Jane Narbon « Sun May 01, 2011 2:40 am » [I was.]
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 2:40 am » Dusk: *looks distant* I remember how to unmake it...but I can't do it now.
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 2:40 am » Shun: The message played itself already. *relates message as best he can(were you here for that bit Tinker?)*
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 2:39 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 2:39 am » Baoshi: *knuckles are white on the staff*
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 2:39 am » Fuzzy: Vell, HY know vhat dere intentions are. *stubbornly believing in the lunar elders*
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 2:39 am » Baoshi: *would be arguing that rhe Lunars work for creation, and so do they... but hes buisy choking on a 404 error* ...where is the message?
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 2:39 am » Many Voices: Of course it'll be safe with us.
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 2:38 am » Shun: She left a message before she died apparently. As well as the staff, the case and another ite,
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 2:38 am » Dusk: Fuzzy, they're giving it to the elders. Who knows what they will decide? *sighes* Just...I don't know it'll be safe with them. I do know what my intentions are.
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 2:37 am » Baoshi: ...*quietly takes the staff* I... how was... how was that, exactly?
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 2:36 am » Fuzzy: *can't hear Shun's whispering, but she'd probably be about as tactful as he is anyway*
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 2:36 am » Shun: It was from your mother.
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 2:36 am » Baoshi: ...run that by me again, Shun.
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 2:36 am » Fuzzy: Hy vas gonna give it to dem, anyvay, since dey seem to be tryink to help people like ve are...
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 2:35 am » Baoshi: ....wh... what?
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 2:35 am » Shun:*holds out the staff* From your mother. *would be more tactfull, but no emotion*
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 2:35 am » Fuzzy: I do trust de lunars...
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 2:34 am » (Hay, she's both stubborn and compassionate, just staying in character)
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 2:34 am » Baoshi: *rubbing his forhead* Nn, really...? What;d you find, Shun.
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 2:34 am » (good freaking grief, that took a minute and a half to let me post...)
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 2:33 am » Shun:*whispers to Baoshi* Me and Fuzzy found the casing, among a few other possibly important things.
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 2:33 am » Dusk: You promised, Baoshi-I didn't. Saffron, tell me more. I want to end the mistake my first self made.
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 2:32 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:32 am » Saffron: Besides, only the Manse has the tools to destroy Adamant.
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 2:32 am » Dusk: *prays to teh Unconquored Sun* Please, let me remember that much...let me un do my wrong.
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 2:32 am » I mean, hes being quiet all oer, not saying something and then driopping hsi tone.
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 2:32 am » Baoshi: I trust it with the Lunars. *quiet* We can find it later, if we have to.
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 2:31 am » Many Voices: You are assuming we will use it as it is. I do not know what use my elders will find for it, that is for them to decide.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:31 am » Saffron: If we could find the casing for it it could use a single soul to enrich the lives of hundreds of humans. As it is it's still the most energy efficient thing Creation's ever made.
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 2:31 am » .
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 2:31 am » (Does Dusk have any idea how to destroy it?)
Jane Narbon « Sun May 01, 2011 2:31 am » [Mei: Some of the elder lunars are a little... Wyld-addled, incidentally. [reading a scroll from the library]]
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 2:31 am » Dusk: Better no one can use it! That way, you will be assured that it will never be used against you.
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 2:30 am » Baoshi: *has to stay quiet, looking down at the ground... a little ashamed. But what could he do...*
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 2:30 am » Dusk: Whose souls will you feed to it? Will you stoop that low for power? Become that evil? If you aren't now, you will be after justifying the horrific cost!
Jane Narbon « Sun May 01, 2011 2:30 am » [Mei: And your elders will...?]
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 2:29 am » Many Voices: I will be doing nothing with it. It's use will be determined by my elders.
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 2:29 am » Baoshi: ...I promised it to Many voices. I;m sorry, but you have to talk to her. 8shrugs helplessly*
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 2:29 am » Dusk: And what are you going to do with the lens?
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 2:28 am » Dusk: Oh, she's sneaky-you know she'll find a loophole. take the grace.
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 2:28 am » Many Voices: We were promised the lense. if you wish to cntest that...*trails off ominously.*
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 2:28 am » Fuzzy: Vhich is more risky- she comes up mit a loophole dot none of us can tink of, or somevun might be able to grab de Svord grace uff a powerful Raksha?
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 2:28 am » Dusk: the Lens!
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 2:28 am » Dusk: No, I meant, destroy the lens.
Jane Narbon « Sun May 01, 2011 2:27 am » [Mei: Correct me if I'm wrong, but I am under the impression that destroying a Grace is a general bad idea.]
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:27 am » At this Saffron looks affonted. "DESTROY A PERFECTLY GOOD GRACE?"
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:27 am » Saffron: Heck, you COULD take away all four of her graces if that made it easy for you.
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 2:27 am » Dusk: And who says I can protect it well enough? Especially since Child and friends will always be after us. I don't want it in Yu Sghan, I doin't want Rashka having it...can we just destroy the damn thing?
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 2:27 am » Baoshi: *looks over at Many Voices* is that better then unacceptable?
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 2:26 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 2:26 am » Baoshi: Well, tose impuses weren;t in good hands with mister face-of-spikes getting ahold of them. Alright. I agree, Fuzzy, but its less risky then loopholing.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:25 am » Saffron: Look, if you take away her Sword grace it means you have a direct control over her ability to be hostile, angry, courageous, and violent under any circumstance. Doesn't that solve all your problems?
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 2:24 am » Baoshi: ...hm. I say Dusk gets it. She *did* steal her likeness. I suppose sneaking in something about spending a few years defending the innocent might be pushing it...?
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 2:24 am » Fuzzy: Hy dunno... vhat if somevun takes de grace from us? Hy like Shun's idea better.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun May 01, 2011 2:24 am » ((*tempted to make a comment about pointy-eared, green-blooded Shuns*))
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 2:24 am » Deka: Ahhh that sounds like a plan
Jane Narbon « Sun May 01, 2011 2:23 am » [Mei: We can have it stuffed in a celestial vault somewhere, if need be.]
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 2:23 am » Dusk: *grins, evily* I REALLY like this idea.
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 2:23 am » Many Voices: *is still weighing things, still doesn't look pleased, but has the lense and risking that in possible combat over the fate of the raksha may not be good.*
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 2:23 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:23 am » At this the Prophetess and Felurian both look aggrivated at him
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 2:23 am » Shun: That sounds exceedingly effective.
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 2:22 am » Dusk: I like this idea.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:22 am » Saffron: Take away one of the fundamental aspects of her being. That way if she causes any trouble you can have power over her and make her stop.
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 2:21 am » DuskSuggest away.
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 2:21 am » Baoshi: Yep. Saffron, your idea. *oooooh this is not going to help me with th elunars......*
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:21 am » Saffron: Take one of her graces.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:21 am » Saffron: *Evil grin* May I offer another suggestion?
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 2:21 am » .
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 2:21 am » Dusk: *is sorely tempted to give Saffron a kick in the shins*
Jane Narbon « Sun May 01, 2011 2:21 am » .
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 2:20 am » Shun: Simple, she promises to no longer harm anyone except in self defense.
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 2:19 am » Baoshi: Oath, Shun. We're going with oath. Prefferably in a manner to force the improvement of creation. Help me out here.
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 2:19 am » Dusk: *grins*
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:19 am » Saffron: Hey, I didn't make the spell. If you don't like it, get HER to remove it.
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 2:19 am » Fuzzy: That's always dramatic...
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 2:19 am » Fuzzy: You could get married.
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 2:19 am » Dusk:Grr... Later, then.
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 2:18 am » Shun: We can deal with my condition later. It is more important that the threat of the prophetess is eliminated by some means, be that oath or death.
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 2:17 am » heh
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 2:16 am » Dusk: A public avowal of Eternal Love, in the midst of our enemies? Aw, come on!
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 2:16 am » Baoshi: Could use fireworks.
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 2:15 am » Dusk: What do you mean, not enough drama? Hmmp.
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 2:14 am » (Chic has jaeger strength, she can dip tall guys no problem-this is Dusk :) )
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 2:14 am » Wei: Yeah, sure... just don't make any funny movements *has a very liberal definition of funny moves right now*
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 2:14 am » Deka: Awww, they are soo cute together like that
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun May 01, 2011 2:14 am » ((No dip?))
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 2:13 am » Dusk: *Holds onto Shun, to keep him from tackling Saffron, just in case.*
Jane Narbon « Sun May 01, 2011 2:13 am » [Mei: *clapclapclap*]
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 2:13 am » Baoshi: Tch, tch... so formal~ *waves a hand* I;m going to give Zeypher a bit for this. No good interrupting drama with practicality...
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 2:13 am » Shun:*kiss'd!*(so, any luck there? :P )
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:13 am » Saffron: ...yeah... not quite packed with enough "Drama'>
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 2:13 am » heh
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 2:12 am » Dusk: Hold still, Shun. and no going after Saffron!*Turns to the crowd* I vow to love, honor and cherish this pest for as long as I live. Pucker up, Shun. *Plants an intense kiss on Shun* Heh. let's see if that did it.
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 2:12 am » *Miao
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:12 am » Prophetess: I'll call you Tao. *Frowns*
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 2:12 am » (Snerk)
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 2:12 am » Baoshi: Very well, Tess. I am Diao. We met in combat, so that will do. Now...
Jane Narbon « Sun May 01, 2011 2:11 am » [Mei: Darn.]
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:11 am » Child: Ok, ok. Look, just give me a chance to explain myself
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 2:11 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:11 am » Saffron: ...given how I rather biasedly don't want him to be emotional again until I'm well away from him and he can't take it out on me... yes, it has to be while he's sleeping.
Jane Narbon « Sun May 01, 2011 2:10 am » [Mei: Just kiss him, Dusk!]
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:10 am » Prophetess: ...all names are titles, Vizier. But if you have need of a proper name, call me 'tess.
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 2:10 am » Dusk: Does it have to be a kiss while he sleeps, or just a dramatic romantic action?
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 2:09 am » Baoshi: *look at Prophetess* Did you give me a name, yet? Because Prophetess is a title. I would like to be polite.
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 2:09 am » Deka: *makes sure child does not do anything stupid from a distance*
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:09 am » Saffron: It basically disables his emotional responses and makes him loyal to me until ti's broken. I could fix it myself except I promised Fuzzy I would never do that again. And that meant that I lost the abilty to
Jane Narbon « Sun May 01, 2011 2:08 am » [Mei: Some sabbatical!]
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 2:08 am » (okay, I won't worry about it them.)
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 2:08 am » Wei: *chilling with Child*
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:08 am » Saffron: All I did was use a spell designed by the Prophetess. They all have mushy ending conditions like that. Nothing practical, like being bathed in the blood of your enemies
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun May 01, 2011 2:08 am » ((I've had this up since the start. I think.))
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 2:08 am » Baoshi: *I can do this I can keep doing this I can almost get things to a peaceful conclusion of a sort and i could even use this to drag creation up pne more inch...*
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 2:08 am » (I have the whole thing so far...)
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 2:08 am » back
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 2:07 am » (Guys? I have chat up until I said-'Baoishi has seen Dusk ratify oatyhs before', then I had to refresh. hall I go ahead and post that much?)
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:07 am » Saffron: Your friend can be fixed by a suitably dramatic gesture of affection. A kiss from his true love while he's sleeping should do it.
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 2:07 am » Baoshi: *deeeeep breath* Right.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:07 am » Saffron: ...fine. Then let me start.
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 2:06 am » Dusk: My head hurts...
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:06 am » Saffron: In fact, I want to WATCH her do it.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:06 am » Saffron looks over at Fuzzy. Yes. Yes you can.
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 2:06 am » Baoshi: *actualy... pretty lost*
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 2:06 am » Fuzzy: ?
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:05 am » At this Saffron gives The Prophetess a dirty glare
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:05 am » At this, the Prophetess looks up. "Oh sure! And maybe she should give back your Ring too, Warrior!"
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 2:05 am » Shun: Can we worry about my condition later. there are more pressing matters.
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 2:05 am » Fuzzy: Und can ve make Prophetess promise the vhatsit?
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:04 am » Saffron: And I'll only tell you how if you promise I get to be miles away before it happens
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 2:04 am » Fuzzy: Can Dusk do it?
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 2:04 am » Baoshi: I-I don;t think I even know what happened to Shun, Dusk.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:04 am » Saffron: One of you has to do it. You sunny people.
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 2:04 am » (darn it, I've been forgetting Fuzzy's accent)
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:04 am » Saffron: I know HOW to get rid of it... I just can't be the one to do it
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 2:03 am » Dusk: This isn't over. *walks over to baoshi* Yeah, I'll ratify the oaths. But, baoshi-*grabs his shoulders* he says he can't undo what he did to Shun! *sounds paniced*
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:03 am » Saffron: I incorporated a bit of Creation's basilisk gaze into the essence pattern of my being. *Shifts uncomfortably, still holding Kicks*
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 2:03 am » Fuzzy: And if we make Prophetess promise not to do her sort of thing anymore, will she not be able to, either?
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:03 am » Saffron: Um... er... well, Fuzzy, I kinda lost the ability to DO that sort of thing anymore.
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 2:02 am » "...what do I call you, besides Prophetess? I have probebly been told, so i am sorry that if I have forgotten."
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 2:02 am » "Right. Prophetess? I will have you swear, and Zeypher will see it a promise. Many Voices... I will just pleade that your eldes o not misues the lense." *twitchy because WEI*
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 2:02 am » Wei: *darts forward, and holds her with his sword up against her body* Now now, You know as well as I do that skeletons count too... maybe you should have them knock it off?
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 2:01 am » brb
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 2:01 am » Fuzzy: ...hey, Saffron? What happens to you when you promise in that specific way like you did about the mind-messy-uppy stuff?
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:01 am » Many Voices doens't know any more than Fuzzy or Baoshi does
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:00 am » Dusk has probably told Baoshi, so go ahead.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:00 am » Ok... Fuzzy, you know that if a Raksha swears something in a certain way, it permanently changes them
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 2:00 am » Many voices for the oath thing: BBCode 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=5, 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=9
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 2:00 am » Can I know Dusk can ratify? If hes seen it before...
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 2:00 am » Bah. Only 5...
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 2:00 am » 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=3
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:00 am » (Go ahead)
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 2:00 am » Baoshi, you know that a Raksha cna't say something that isn't true. This doesn't mean that they can't LIE, just that it must be done through omission. Beyond that, they can't make a promise without it being binding to them... of a sort."
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 2:00 am » .
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 1:59 am » (4m for int excellency...)
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:59 am » (It's a high check, though)
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:59 am » (Yes, she may)
Jane Narbon « Sun May 01, 2011 1:59 am » .
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 1:59 am » (can Fuzzy roll lore+int for what exactly was going on when Saffron promised? Because she saw SOMETHING changed...)
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 1:59 am » 3...
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 1:59 am » 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=1
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 1:58 am » Oh. Er, sorry, rescend that... I;ll do occoult_int
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 1:58 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:58 am » Or a slightly lower occult + intelligence
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 1:58 am » "Ah- there. Fuzzy said it right. We get some promises on both ends. And my sister Zeypher will ratify them."
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:58 am » Baoshi would have to roll a lore + intelligence check
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 1:58 am » Tinker, baoshui has seen Dusk ratify oaths before.
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 1:58 am » Fuzzy: We could make her promise not to.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:57 am » Saffron folds his arms. "And what exactly will prevent the Lunar elders from using the Lense for NEARLY THE EXACT SAME THING We used it for?" *Trying to ignore Dusk for the moment*
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 1:57 am » Dusk: ......WHAT? *Glare of death* What. do. you. mean. you. can't?
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 1:57 am » Hm... will Baoshi have to roll to know he can make her take an oath not to?
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 1:56 am » Many Voices:*narrows gaze* And what do you plan to do with her that will prevent her from doing to countless others what she's done in this city? *accepts disk*
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 1:56 am » He closes his hand around the lense... and holds out that hand to many Voices.
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 1:56 am » "It's a start. But you snarled *fate* fighting me, so I;m not feeling my kindest. That *really* stings."
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:56 am » Felurian: No, that was a new one, even for the virtuoso of devastation.
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 1:55 am » "Ahaha... no."
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:54 am » She presses the Adamant (Yes, you got it right, Jane) disc into Baoshi's hands and lets go. "Shall this be enough?"
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 1:54 am » Baoshi: Do you ask me to keep words to you, Many, and not her? I am not going to just let her walk away free.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:54 am » Child frowns. "No, but they will." As a bunch of skeletons start moving towards Wei.
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 1:53 am » Baoshi holds out his hand, trying to keep smiling calmly.
Jane Narbon « Sun May 01, 2011 1:53 am » [Adamant!]
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 1:53 am » Many Voices: She gets to live after all she's done? *indignant*
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:53 am » She lifts up and puts it in Baoshi's hands
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:53 am » The Prophetess sighs. "...very well then. I will surrender the prototype to you." She reaches into her pocket and withdraws a large translucent oval of what seems to be magical material glass
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 1:53 am » Kicks: yes, all very melodramatic, but my head. I needs it~ please let go~
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 1:53 am » Baoshi: *smiles to the prophetess* I think first, if you could hand me the lense... and then we talk, miss.
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 1:52 am » uh oh
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:52 am » Saffron: I... um... can't fix what I did... anymore.
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 1:52 am » .
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 1:52 am » Fuzzy: Do you usually get lunar porcupines thrown through you?
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 1:51 am » Fuzzy: Hi! I'm Fuzzy!
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:51 am » Felurian: Ow. Ow. Ow.
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 1:51 am » Dusk: Yeah, and I was sakura, way back. Not that I really remember that...So, the fixing of Shun?
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 1:51 am » Fuzzy: *pokes Falurian, just for something to do*
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 1:51 am » Wei: I'm not starting anything. I'm simply preventing you from leaving. Do you wish to start something with me?
Jane Narbon « Sun May 01, 2011 1:51 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:50 am » Child puts her hands on her hips. "Oh, you're going to start something after I saved your butt?"
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 1:50 am » yes, I'm aware Zo. she hasn't spoken to him, so the conditions haven't been met... as I understand it...
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 1:50 am » Baoshi: *turns back to the Prophetess, because everything all together, someone nees to keep her from weaseling off*
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:50 am » Child: ...w-what is this?
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 1:50 am » Wei: *holds up his sword* You aren't leaving yet.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:50 am » Saffron: Er, um... uh...
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 1:50 am » Wei: *will Jump up to thirty two yards, to land in front of Child's Portal*
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 1:49 am » Baoshi: ....she had little and you took it all from her.
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 1:49 am » Dusk: Allow me to introduce myself. I am Gentle Zephyr That Soothes The jasmine In The evening Dusk. Known as Dusk. Also *jerks a thumb at Shun* marrying Shun when things settle down. So, fix what you did to him, all right?
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:49 am » Er...speaking of which... uh... Shun... I hate to say it, but we both kinda forgot, but Shun's still operating under a bit of a... um... compulsion...
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 1:49 am » Shun:*is simply watching everyone very carefully for the first person to break the peace*
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:49 am » Child: Uh huh. I of all people know how dangerous words are.
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 1:48 am » Baoshi: I said speak and meant it. Just. Speak.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:48 am » Child: ...thank you for providing another reason why I'm not sticking around.
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 1:48 am » Kicks: er, can I have my head back nice rabid raksha?
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 1:47 am » (Well, that bodes well)
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 1:47 am » Baoshi: ....*slooooowly looks over* Child! CHILD! You killed one of my cousins! One of these days, we are SPEAKING about that!
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:47 am » Saffron: ...what? Who are you even? *Looking at Dusk, with a lunar still in a headlock*
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 1:47 am » Ellis: *would totally look at Wei funny, were Dadee allowing her anywhere near that*
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:47 am » Child: ...yeah. I'm done here. Enjoy yourselves, light dwellers. She's beginning to chant a spell of necromancy, and in a gesture, slashes one of her skeletons on half, the distortion around it creating a black portal, which she's moving to. "I'm not sitcking around to let a mob of "Justice" hungry solars and their kin take my head off. I got what I wanted.
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 1:47 am » Dusk: *arms crossed, she gives Saffron a Look.* Not looking at Wei funny!
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 1:46 am » Wei: *...Would probably fight if someone challanged him... or looked at him funny...*
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 1:45 am » heh, well played Wally, that actually has a good chance of getting the lunars to back off, for the moment at least.
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 1:45 am » Baoshi is still glowing bonfire style, green and red from the charm. "Yes, I think the lense is a good place to start..."
Jane Narbon « Sun May 01, 2011 1:45 am » .
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 1:44 am » Dusk: *walks over to Saffron, and starts tapping her foot*
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 1:44 am » Fuzzy: *and when he's not all glowy...*
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 1:44 am » Fuzzy: *Wei is SO cool when he's all glowy, though*
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:44 am » She looks around. "Stop."And at this, her soldiers are basically all ceasing.
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 1:43 am » Fuzzy: ...hold what? *not fighting, since it's not her turn*
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 1:43 am » Wei: *is glaring at whatever combatants are still fighting*
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 1:42 am » Wei: *is currently at the flaring Anima Stage* You WILL HOLD!
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 1:42 am » Dusk: For starters, Baoshi-she hands over the Lens.
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 1:42 am » Baoshi takes a deep breath. "Call off your soldiers- and thats a term to NEGOTIATE terms."
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 1:42 am » oh, dear and here's where things get complicated... Whisper and company are not likely to leave off with this...
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:42 am » Saffron: ...I have to stop fighting? *Has Kicks and a random mortal in headlocks*
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 1:41 am » Yay!
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 1:41 am » Deka: *half tempted to shoot her again anyways*
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 1:41 am » Cue baoshi.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:40 am » "Yield! This one would negotiate surrender terms..."
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:40 am » Ok... she's now profusely wounded. She holds up a claw. "Enough! Enough! Enough!"
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 1:39 am » wait, unless they were reset...
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 1:39 am » yeah
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 1:39 am » dang, she's tough... O.o
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 1:39 am » Three again
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 1:39 am » 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=10
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 1:39 am » (Okay... so six extra sucesses, so six damage dice)
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 1:39 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun May 01, 2011 1:38 am » [Ooooh]
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:37 am » (Actually... wait, yes. Ther'es a -1 wouind penalty)
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 1:36 am » (No wound penalty yet? *just checking*)
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:36 am » Ok... so dodge Dv of 6 this time
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 1:35 am » Fuzzy: *looks at Z* He can't be fuzzy-headed. His hair's too short.
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 1:35 am » Eleven sucesses
Jane Narbon « Sun May 01, 2011 1:35 am » {Well, Z said he was fuzzy-headed.}
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 1:35 am » heh
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 1:35 am » 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=7
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 1:35 am » Wei: *hoping to end this fight, Wei pumps ten essence into the next attack, second excellency*
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 1:34 am » .
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 1:34 am » Fuzzy: *having tea and biscuits while it's not her turn* Sorry, huh?
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 1:34 am » *waves pom poms!*
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 1:34 am » Kay... next attack!
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 1:33 am » (It's okay... I'm pretty sure it shouldn't change, other than for really strange reasons)
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:33 am » (Regardless, you deal 3 damage)
Jane Narbon « Sun May 01, 2011 1:33 am » What's Fuzzy's take on that?
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 1:33 am » .
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 1:32 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:32 am » (Sorry, fuzzy headed now)
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:32 am » (Wait... er, nm...)
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 1:32 am » (Why'd her soak drop?)
Jane Narbon « Sun May 01, 2011 1:31 am » Ooh!
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:31 am » Yes... and her soak is now 8
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 1:30 am » 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=3
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 1:30 am » (Translates to five damage dice, since soak and Strength+damage are equal)
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 1:30 am » So... five extra?
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:29 am » Ok, so dodge DV of 7 this time
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 1:28 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 1:28 am » Second attack: 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=7
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 1:28 am » *nod*
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:27 am » Ok, she catches it against her claws and sparks go flying
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 1:27 am » 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=1
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 1:27 am » *doesn't damage with the first one*
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 1:27 am » Alright, so essence minimum
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 1:27 am » Phew...
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:26 am » (Her soak is still a 9)
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 1:26 am » DuskOOC: Good, but I'm allowed to yell at him, too.
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 1:26 am » (Ten lethal versus ? for soak?)
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 1:25 am » FuzzyOOC: I already yelled at him for it...
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 1:25 am » Dusk: Yep. I'm having words with Saffron. Later.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:25 am » Ok... so you hit with a 9... which just beats her dodge DV of 8 under the circumstnaces
Jane Narbon « Sun May 01, 2011 1:24 am » [Go Wei!]
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 1:24 am » Shun: Technically I was hit, but it seems I estimated my ability to take it properly.
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 1:23 am » 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=9
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 1:23 am » Go Wei!
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 1:22 am » (Three attack Flurry)
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 1:22 am » Dusk: *gasping, shivers, holds onto shun a brief secd more than necessary when they land* That was too close.
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 1:22 am » Wei: You've tried to hurt my friends. *slash* You've tried to hurt me. *Slash* And you've tried to hurt So many innocent people... *slash* You don't deserve to fight me, but you will.
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 1:22 am » .
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 1:22 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 1:21 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:20 am » Sorry, it's Wei's turn
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:20 am » Wait, yeah
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 1:20 am » (Has been waiting patiently)
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 1:20 am » (heh, I take 1 more point, and I will, too, Wei)
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 1:20 am » (WEEEEEEEI!
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:20 am » Deka, Whisper, and Felurian
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:19 am » Ok.. next tick
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 1:19 am » OOCBaoshi: Well, thats going to be *fun* later.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:19 am » (None of you do know. And what she means by "Untwisted" is debatable anyway. The old legends say that the Sun Kings grew decadent and hedonistic and abused their power)
Jane Narbon « Sun May 01, 2011 1:19 am » [Mei: NO ONE, in Heaven or Earth, knows about it. Except maybe Jupiter, Lytek, Nara-O, and a few select folks in the Underworld.]
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 1:18 am » WeiOOC: We don't... or you'd know I'm limit breaking
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 1:18 am » DuskOOC: Yeah, but she said 'untwisted....' And, I don't think we do?
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:18 am » Once more proving that it is impossible for me to kill a player character
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 1:18 am » OOCBaoshi: Shh. We...... * ... do we know about that? If we don't, I;m going to be mad.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:18 am » Ok. So basically Shun negates any of the damage
Jane Narbon « Sun May 01, 2011 1:17 am » [Mei: See "Curse, Great, The."
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 1:16 am » Dusk: *dope slaps her first incarnation* Just what did you DO?
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 1:16 am » right, 5m on anima banner ability, again from manse. negating all three damage(and refreshing page, chat's slowing down way too much now...)
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 1:16 am » .
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 1:15 am » Dusk: *would have words for the prophetess, if she wasn't being leapt away with by Shun, pursued by lions. Last untwisted? Guiltiest? Hmm...*
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 1:14 am » 3
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:14 am » 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=10
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:13 am » Brb bio
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 1:13 am » right, and if anything gets through I'm using Shun's solar anima ability.
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 1:12 am » *crosses fingers*
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:12 am » So four damage dice
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 1:12 am » Eeep.
Jane Narbon « Sun May 01, 2011 1:12 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:12 am » So it reduces it down to the 4 of her essence
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 1:12 am » .
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 1:10 am » failed beating her essence, but still got +8L soak in addition to the 6L=14L soak
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 1:10 am » BBCode 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=1
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 1:10 am » ok, iron skin concentration: using 2m of the manse essence
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 1:09 am » Baoshi: *pretty sure that een if trying to hit her again feels like stabbing a baby he is taking that swing*
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 1:08 am » DuskOOC: Untwisted?
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:08 am » Prophetess: The last untwisted solar... she is the guiltiest of them all...
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 1:08 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 1:07 am » OOC*
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 1:07 am » Deka: If you gonna go, might as well go in style, but not gonna make it that easy for you to die
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 1:06 am » BaoshiOOC: oooohmaidensmaidensmaiddeeeennns.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:06 am » Use your charm...
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 1:05 am » FuzzyOOC: Please don't...
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 1:05 am » I have a charm I can use...
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 1:05 am » one moment though!
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 1:05 am » DuskOOC: No, Deka-Shun and I are going to get ourselves killed.
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 1:05 am » shun's soak is 6L presently
Jane Narbon « Sun May 01, 2011 1:05 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:04 am » 12... what's Shun's soak?
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 1:03 am » 12 minus soak?
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:03 am » so 4 successes spillover, with a base lethal damage of 2x essence worth of damage. So it's 8L + the 4 successes...
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 1:03 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 1:03 am » DekaOOC: He is gonna get hismelf killed isn't he
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 1:02 am » Dusk: ...My hero. *holds fast to Shun*
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:01 am » ..eep
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 1:01 am » (Thanks!)
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 1:01 am » (Page 150)
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 1:00 am » right. dodge DV of 4 with wound penalties.
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 1:00 am » yay Shun!
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 1:00 am » It's your DV, I guess.
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 1:00 am » beat it with what?
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 12:59 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:59 am » Ok... so Shun is going to have to beat that... because of the stunt I'm not going to impose any action penalties.
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 12:59 am » (And I should have rolled three dice for essence earlier, using my essence s minimum like wally said, but too late now! Wally, I'm not sure I understand why I'd use essence for that...maybe later you can point me to the appropriate page?))
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 12:59 am » or 16 due to his damage penalties
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:59 am » 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=9
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 12:59 am » it's usuallu 6 yards, but here it's 18yards, straight up
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 12:58 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun May 01, 2011 12:58 am » Woo! Go Shun!
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 12:58 am » since his anima banner is up his jumping distance is tripled
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 12:58 am » Shun's head whips around as the sudden mass of mountain lion's appears around Dusk. He waits just the instant Dusk needs to get off her own attack before snatching her up in his arms, no determination or emotion on his face, just the simple understanding that this is the best choice. For a moment he's simply as surounded by the lions as Dusk, seeming to be willing to take the attack for her, but instead he pushes off the ground mightily. His anima giving off a small extra flare of energy as he flies much higher and faster than he normally would, all the while holding Dusk close to shield her with his own body.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:57 am » Waiting on your stunt before I roll, Shun
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 12:56 am » Good luck...
Jane Narbon « Sun May 01, 2011 12:54 am » .
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 12:53 am » right.. one moment...
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 12:53 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:53 am » And if you stunt, it's most likely that you are the one hit, not her.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:53 am » You need to do the stunt before.
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 12:52 am » yes, he's logic-y, but he still has his intimacies. and do I need to do my stunt for this beforeDusk's dodge or after?
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 12:52 am » Dodge dv is 8.
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 12:52 am » (Does it? I thought the charm description said it can't be defended against?)
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:52 am » Ok... her dex in this form is a 7 due to mutations... her martial arts is a 6...
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 12:52 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 12:51 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:51 am » it's effectively just an attack with a damage DV of +8L...
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:51 am » Plus, it has to beat her dodge DV like a normal attack.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:51 am » And since the base damage is x2 essence of L, she has a chance of avoiding taking damage if I roll low
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 12:50 am » And, I hesitate to say this, but Shun is Mr. Logical and emotionless, keep that in m ind.
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 12:49 am » Oh, it's tehre whetehr it's needed or not, part of the combo I just used.
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 12:49 am » heh, may not need it if my two possibilities for a stunt work out
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 12:48 am » Yay! Glad I used the combo after all!
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 12:48 am » pages 206, 207. D of O invoked after an attack hits, but before damage is rolled. sets hardness against attacks to 8. If raw damage is less, does nothing, if raw exceeds 8, does zip.
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 12:47 am » heh
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 12:46 am » It's okay, Z!
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 12:46 am » st reminded me, my combo has the charnm m Durability of Oak built in.
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 12:46 am » Baoshi: *probably having a mini panic attack*
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 12:45 am » about to stunt. :D
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 12:45 am » (Sorry >_<)
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 12:45 am » Now we know. *shrugs*
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:45 am » Now then. An army of cougars around Dusk.... and for what it's worth, Chic, I didn't know until Wally told me
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 12:45 am » .
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 12:45 am » I thought a holy attack would work on any rashka...oh, well.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:45 am » Ok... anyways.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:45 am » Sorry.
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 12:44 am » Eep...
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 12:44 am » So, the charm only affects unshaped rashka? Wish I'd known, i wouldn't have spent all that on using the combo twice.
Jane Narbon « Sun May 01, 2011 12:44 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:44 am » Ok. So she takes 1 damage
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 12:43 am » BBCode 1d10=5, 1d10=10
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:43 am » *nods*
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 12:42 am » .
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 12:42 am » so, I roll 2 dice. (See, i took notes) Rolling.
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 12:42 am » (So you use Essence as your minimum)
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:41 am » As a shaped Raksha she's not affected by it.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:41 am » Her soak in this form is an 8. We screwed up before, though. Your charm deals aggrivated damage only to unshaped Raksha
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 12:41 am » Phew...
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 12:41 am » What's her soak?
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 12:40 am » Aggravated damage, too.
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 12:40 am » (Nod)
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 12:40 am » Okay, 3+ 4 + 3=10, then take away her soak?
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:39 am » (of 8 )
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:39 am » (...good point, Wei. So DV of 8)
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 12:38 am » str 3 plus weapon damage of 4 lethal plus 1 extra success..8 minus her soak, is that right?
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 12:38 am » (Does the charm lower DV?)
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:38 am » Ok... so it's reduced by 9, so you have 2 successes, plus the 4 L, plus Dusk's strenght of...2, was it?
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 12:38 am » right, so basically dodge DV only? and I have a stunt to defent Dusk in mind, I'll post it after Dusk's attack
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 12:37 am » (Nod)
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:37 am » Ok. she's got a dodge DV of nine in this form.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:37 am » At least according to general concensus on the White Wolf forums
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 12:37 am » 11
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 12:37 am » 11
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:36 am » Shun: You CAN try to defend Dusk, but it basically REQUIRES a stunt, and you can't "defend against" these creatures normally. This means no parry DV...
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 12:36 am » BBCode 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=3, 1d10=8
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:36 am » Ok... Dusk: Your attack goes at the sametime
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 12:36 am » O.o
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 12:36 am » question: since shun's over there and is basically waiting for a turn to do things, does he get a stunt to possibly defend Dusk?
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 12:35 am » has Dusk gotten her throw off, since it's simultaneous, or does this negate it? And, my stamina is 2, since it hasn't been long enough for the extra point yet, and my essence is 3, so yeah, say bye bye!
Jane Narbon « Sun May 01, 2011 12:35 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 12:35 am » "DUSK!"
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:33 am » The raksha can create an environmental hazard in the form of some kind of animal attack. This might range from an attack by wild dogs to a swarm of killer bees to a plague of rats. Regardless, the attack has an Accuracy equal to the raksha’s (Dexterity + Martial Arts). The summoned animals are not “real” enough to defend against normally, but stunts or Charms totally protect the victim from the effects. Against affected Creation-born, this power inflicts a base lethal damage equal to twice the raksha’s Essence. The attack’s range is 100 yards. Glamour Resistance: This power represents a work of glamour that cannot harm a Creation-born whose (Stamina + Essence) exceeds the raksha’s Dexterity.
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 12:33 am » ...eep.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:33 am » She's using World-Angering Beast mastery
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:33 am » The Prophetess snarls. "But I am not yet weakened." She raises her arms... and suddenly, around Dusk, there are many, MANY mountain lions. Hundreds of them, in fact. All appearing out of no where
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 12:33 am » And I'm good and glowy.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:32 am » (Wei goes on this tick too. Sorry. Lost track of him)
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 12:32 am » Dusk pulls out her last war boomerang, and aims at the prophetess. Once again using the combo of Enemy castigating Solar Judgement, 1st excel. thrown, and durability of Oak. +1 acc. weapon, 3 dots thrown, 2 dex, and spending 5 on the excellency, for a total of 15 periph. essence spent, and 1 more wp. So, rolling 11 dice.
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 12:32 am » (Isn't Wei going on this tick?)
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:32 am » Technically they go at the same time
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 12:31 am » Who goes first, Dusk or Prophetess?
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 12:31 am » Baoshi: *still shaking off the guilt flash*
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 12:30 am » Baoshi: Gnah!
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 12:29 am » (And Wei)
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 12:29 am » Shun: I believe all the actual fighters are on our side
Jane Narbon « Sun May 01, 2011 12:29 am » [Mei: It's Perfect Dark, Saffron.]
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 12:28 am » Wei: *waves* I'm over here...
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 12:28 am » (( _Raksha into paste?)
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:28 am » Tick 11: Prophetess, Dusk.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:28 am » Saffron: Am I gonna have to go off and fight Perfect Cell again in non-canondom?
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 12:28 am » (So, what is Turns short for?)
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:27 am » Saffron: So where are all the FIGHTERS... I mean, I've taken about 5 health levels of damage, MAX.
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 12:27 am » hehe
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:27 am » *Snerk*
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 12:27 am » "Watch it! I've got a loaded Lunar and I'm not afraid to use it!
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 12:27 am » KicksOOC: Nah, he makes a great indiana jones boulder of doom
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:26 am » Felurian's silouette shimmers as his body begins to reconfigure itself, covered in large stony protrusions and crystalline structures as he takes the shape of an Earth elemental raksha
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 12:26 am » Turns: ick ick ick! I got covered with essence of raksha!
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 12:26 am » Baoshi: ...Okay. That? That was awesome.
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 12:26 am » Eh, it's probably not the first time someone has used Turns as a weapon.
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 12:26 am » Fuzzy: *waves to the porcupine lunar!*
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 12:25 am » *snrk* Heeheehee.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:25 am » ...I'm just going to rule that Felurian's current assumption form is smashed as his form melts away and Turns gets some gossamer on his quills as he flies by.
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 12:24 am » Turns: sunnova-!*flinged*
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 12:24 am » hehe
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:24 am » Ok... there's quills, and he's a pretty heavy guy, probably, and then there's the fact of velocity, and Saffron's strenght of 6...
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 12:24 am » Eep...
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 12:24 am » Hee! Thinks of all the spikes-like cascasde of cutting terror!
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 12:24 am » He's VERY good at what he does.
Jane Narbon « Sun May 01, 2011 12:24 am » FASTBALL SPECIAL!
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:23 am » THANKS, Saffron
Jane Narbon « Sun May 01, 2011 12:23 am » Ouch.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:23 am » Welp, that beats Felurian's Dodge DV by a good 3... great, now I have to come up with damage stats for a thrown Lunar.
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 12:23 am » ....oO
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun May 01, 2011 12:23 am » ((O_O))
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 12:23 am » 10
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:22 am » ...oh my god.
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 12:22 am » Fuzzy: Hi!
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:22 am » 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=7
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 12:22 am » Baoshi: ...remind me to get him a drink.
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 12:22 am » *snerk*
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 12:22 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:22 am » Felurian: ...mother.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:22 am » Saffron: WAHAHAHAhAHAHA!

_________________
"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!" -Marvin the Martian

Spam Poison. I think.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted Quest Logs X
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:32 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2656
Quote:
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 12:21 am » ...hee!
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:21 am » In the middle of the fight, Saffron throws a certain Porcupine-ish lunar across the battlefield... striaght at Felurian.
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 12:20 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:20 am » Saffron helps!
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:20 am » Ok... so that's a "dangerous/benevolent" response.
Jane Narbon « Sun May 01, 2011 12:20 am » [Jane: [wearing a shirt labeled RANDOM across the chest]]
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:19 am » 1d100=18
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 12:19 am » and consider that a tick is basically a second, he just has an instant of hesitation
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:19 am » Oh, and Wei moves forward
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 12:19 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:19 am » NO ONE GOES! But something random happens!
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:19 am » Ok. Tick 10
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:18 am » If he did a flurry she'd have to have done it every time.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:18 am » Basically, she footles with Baoshi's mind until he feels too guilty to swing this time, then he snaps back to his senses
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 12:18 am » Ah... just checking. Well. Alright, thats me out.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:18 am » It follows the rules of Perfect defenses, escept that because of that limitation it lacks a flaw
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:17 am » Er, no. it's a perfect defense that Baoshi is effectively immune to as long as his Integrity + willpowe beats her Presence + Charisma
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 12:16 am » Hmm... can baoshi try to resist it?
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 12:15 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:15 am » Baoshi, as he moves to swing his staff, starts to feel... guilty. Like what he's doing is the wrongest wrong that he's ever wronged. It's a feeling that a certain member of the cast has felt before.
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 12:15 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:14 am » She spends 8 essence and 1 wp to activate "Untouchable Glamour of the Absolute Star"
Jane Narbon « Sun May 01, 2011 12:14 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 12:14 am » ((Oooh.))
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 12:13 am » (For Blade of the battle maiden... you put up +7)
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:13 am » Ok... so a 7. So her Presence + Charisma is stronger than that.
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 12:13 am » (?)
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 12:13 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 12:12 am » (Plus 7, actually)
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 12:12 am » 7.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:11 am » Baoshi, what's your integrity + willpower?
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:11 am » At this, she's activating her perfect defense charm.
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 12:10 am » Okay. I *beleive* It was +6 from the Bade of the battl Maiden... +10 (Dex/Martial Arts/Accuracy), for 16. I missin' anything?
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 12:10 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 12:09 am » .
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 12:09 am » Go Baoshi!
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 12:08 am » "...alright. Fine. I can do that. Meteorite... strike."
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 12:08 am » (To MeiOOC)
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 12:08 am » {Dusk: My Shun's been tampered with, she's bragged to me about doing all this, I've seen horrific things today, and...I'm not having a good day, okay? }
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:08 am » "Blood must be drawn to maintain my discipline."
Professor Zobot « Sun May 01, 2011 12:07 am » Her eyes narrow. "Very well then. But this challenge brought against me demands a response. Saffron and his servants will see me as weak if I back down now. Defeat this incarnation and I may submit."
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 12:07 am » Hold on a sec- I need to check the log to see how much he added to his roll... sorry for the delay.
Jane Narbon « Sun May 01, 2011 12:06 am » [Mei: Dusk, she's a RAKSHA. She can't help being chaotictastic.]
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 12:05 am » ...my compassion based character seems to be feeling violent.
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 12:05 am » I'll roll.
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 12:05 am » He *will* move to attack now, tho.
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 12:04 am » Dusk: *ignoring Deka* What the heck is Baoshi doing? Does he have any idea of how she's been killing people and stealing their souls to power that abomination? *whispers to the others*
Wallycaine « Sun May 01, 2011 12:04 am » .
Claire « Sun May 01, 2011 12:04 am » +
Jane Narbon « Sun May 01, 2011 12:03 am » {Good luck, Taoshi}
Jane Narbon « Sun May 01, 2011 12:02 am » {back}
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 12:02 am » *continued well being
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 12:02 am » Deka: I mean he was a bit annoying before but now I am starting to find him even more annoying
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 01, 2011 12:02 am » "Theoreticaly their could be! I don;t LIKE being VIOLENT! But I will if I have to and at this point it is your descision to make!"
Demothesis « Sun May 01, 2011 12:01 am » Shun:*points out Saffron* Do not be too rough on him, I seem to have an unatural attachment to his continued life at the moment.
chicgeek « Sun May 01, 2011 12:00 am » Dusk: Saffron? Oh, Wei's rashka. Point him out to me. And, I'll MAKE him reverse it, Deka.
Hawkwolf « Sun May 01, 2011 12:00 am » Deka: Please tell me that is reversable
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:59 pm » "Young Vizier. This has progressed too far. There cannot be a nonviolent soluation which does not result in my execution, yes?"
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:58 pm » She speaks.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:58 pm » Baoshi grits his teet, and moves to attack.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:58 pm » Shun: I'm not feeling much of anything at present. Saffron used something on me, which has removed my ability to feel emotions. It is evidently an efffective method to avoid raksha mind control.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:58 pm » The Prophetess looks at Baoshi oddly, like a hen appraising a suddenly heavily armed worm
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:57 pm » Q
Claire « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:57 pm » v
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:57 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:57 pm » ?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:57 pm » Does she respond.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:55 pm » Dusk:"....Shun, are you feeling all right? I mean, yes, we can't let her get the Lens or the Book, but....that doesn't sound like you."*he's neither snarking nor smiling, odd for Shun*
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:54 pm » Deka: Oh she is sooo going down
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:53 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:53 pm » "I have offered you the chance to speak, will you continue to refuse?" He demands, gritting his theet...
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:53 pm » Shun: I did not like her. I simply felt empathy for her situation, if not her methods. Presently however, that matters little. if she proves a threat, she will have to be removed.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:52 pm » eh, tomato, tomahto.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:52 pm » *prophetess
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:51 pm » Yes. The Priestess is.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:51 pm » Er, within reach... I feel embarassed asking, but I lost track a little.
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:51 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:50 pm » Alright. The preistess is still in front of him, right?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:50 pm » Oh! Sorry.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:49 pm » Dusk: *Blinks* I thought you liked her...Gods know why.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:49 pm » Er, it's Baoshi's turn, Tinker.
Claire « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:49 pm » %
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:48 pm » Shun: Oh? That is unfortunate. If she chooses to fight, I'm afraid I lack the compassion to not kill her.
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:48 pm » Deka: Only reason why I hit harder then her against that supposed prophetess is because she saw it coming the second time around
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:48 pm » Whisper: I make no claims to my skill. a pleasure to meet you.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:47 pm » Baoshi: *man that stings*
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:47 pm » Dusk: *lifts eyebrow* High praise indeed.
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:46 pm » Deka: *slight grin*
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:46 pm » Deka: This is Whisper, apperently she is even better then me with a bow
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:45 pm » Dusk scoots over to Shun, Deka, and Whisper, after he motions to her. "hey, Shun-Child says our time is up, so we have another fight to look forward to.* She glances at the lunar standing by Deka. "Who's your friend, Deka?"
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:45 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:43 pm » *nods*
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:42 pm » he can, but if the battle's really big that won't work, battles are bloody loud.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:41 pm » Ahh...
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:41 pm » Anyway... ok. That's shun's action. Tick 9! Baoshi goes!
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:41 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:41 pm » Oh, fair enough
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:41 pm » Well, he can yell...
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:41 pm » *has no idea what scale this battle is on*
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:40 pm » Wally raised another concern about him even being close enough to communicate his coordination.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:40 pm » {back after dinner}
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:40 pm » Er, I'm only saying that you have to roleplay it out. I'm not trynig to say you can't do it.
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:39 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:39 pm » ok, changing Shun's action as valid objections have been raised to him doing the coordinating attacks thing. He'll be moving over by Deka and Whisper, motioning Dusk over as well, to guard the ranged folks.
Claire « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:39 pm » FuzzyOOC: *high fives BaoshiOOC*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:39 pm » Felurian will go again on tick 12, since Ravishing has a speed of 4 in combat.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:39 pm » *nodnod*
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:38 pm » [Mei: [done playing Gateway, on to playing chess]]
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:37 pm » Okay, did Shun shout out his plans or not?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:37 pm » Phew...
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:36 pm » As it is, he's on his -4 heatlh level
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:36 pm » Ok. Fuzzy savages Felurian, who scowls and clutches at his chest. If it weren't for the fact that he heals some of the damage he took from Baoshi this round you'd have oblitizerated his assumption form.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:35 pm » Woo!
Claire « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:35 pm » Fuzzy: *snarl!*
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:34 pm » 4
Claire « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:34 pm » Not bad.
Claire « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:34 pm » 4
Claire « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:34 pm » url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3003906/]1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=9[/url]
Claire « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:34 pm » *crosses fingers!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:34 pm » Yes, roll your 11 damage dice
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:34 pm » (Eh, fair enough. I'm not trying to penalize you guys. I'm just saying that I need to challenge you more in story 4. This is good for notes)
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:34 pm » (Nod)
Claire « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:34 pm » Ok, so 8 successes + 5 str + 5 str from claws - 7 soak = 11 damage dice?
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:33 pm » (Plus, she hasn't even made the damage roll yet)
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:33 pm » yeah
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:33 pm » (By an AMAZING roll... that'll happen, so it's nice when good rolls get rewarded)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:33 pm » There's a good chance his assumption is smashed here
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:33 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:33 pm » His soak is a 7L/8B... this is my fault for not making combat-focused forms for these guys right out. And baoshi already wounded him
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:32 pm » so that reduces it down to 8.
Claire « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:32 pm » I don't think you should be counting on me to get 14 successed on a 14-dice roll when you make your enemies, Z...
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:32 pm » Felurian has a dodge of 6
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:32 pm » (Hey, that was a good roll for her...)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:31 pm » ...I need to make hardier enemies.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:31 pm » but if you think that would ruin things, then it's a moot point...
Claire « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:31 pm » Fuzzy: *determined!*
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:31 pm » Well, I figured Shun'd yell out what he wanted everyone to do, aware or not, coordinated attacks should still effect the enemy...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:31 pm » Phew...
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:31 pm » 14
Claire « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:31 pm » ...14?
Claire « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:31 pm » 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=10
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:30 pm » Saffron: *Wrestling with a porcupine Lunar in the background of the battle*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:30 pm » If you guys want to do what Demo's suggesting you're going to have to discuss tactics while the enemy can overhear it
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:30 pm » We're entering the tricky area of metagaming here
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:30 pm » Oooh.
Claire « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:30 pm » Ok, 5 dex + claws give 5 dex + 3 martial arts + 1 for punching is 14...
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:29 pm » As for you, Demo... while I applaud your strategizing, I feel I must point out that none of those characters are actually TALKING about coordinating group attacks
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:29 pm » Ok, Fuzzy, make your attack roll
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:29 pm » ok
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:29 pm » Alright...
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:28 pm » [Mei: [playing Gateway with the Little Red God in the offscreen lounge] Check.]
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:28 pm » (Baoshi's like speed... 6, iirc)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:28 pm » Ok. Then you go on tick 11.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:27 pm » I have one left.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:27 pm » ok.. if we can get Deka and whisper to wait a tick and Wei two ticks Shun can coordinate a good attack. what's Baoshi's speed of attack, might be able to get him in there too
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:27 pm » I didn;'t use my sling.War boomerang, spoeed 5.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:26 pm » Your sling had a speed of what?
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:26 pm » And Dusk?
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:26 pm » Wei: *will be going on tick 11*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:25 pm » *Fuzzy will go AGAIN.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:25 pm » Ok. Well... by MY math, Felurian goes next on tick 12, the Prophetess goes on tick 11, Baoshi goes on tick 9, something random happens on tick 10, Deka and Whisper's bow attacks both go on 12, Fuzzy will go on tick 13,,,
Claire « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:25 pm » Oh, right. I'm punching, so 5.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:25 pm » Baoshi watches in horror, mouth dropped.
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:24 pm » Wei: *looks at Prophetess' new form* Well... now you might be a challenge
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:24 pm » Dusk's eyes widen in horror, upon seeing what felurian does to that helpless man. She gasps, bringing a hand up to her mouth. (whee, only 1 limit point left!)
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:23 pm » I see that Claire. :P what's the speed of the attack?
Claire « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:22 pm » I think my next tick is right now...
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:22 pm » ok, I can't do anything until I know when everyone's next tick is. want to maximize this coordinated attack
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:21 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:21 pm » Ok. Dusk, you gain 3 limit
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:21 pm » 3
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:20 pm » BBCode [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3003880/]1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=10[/url
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:20 pm » .
Claire « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:19 pm » Fuzzy: *will go clobber Felurian, to see if that disrupts his action*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:19 pm » You roll your highest virtue and every success adds 1 limit, Chic. 10s add 2 limit
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:19 pm » Oh... with her anima banner up, she can get there, yeah. But Felurian and her action both go on the same time
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:19 pm » Um...it's been a while. I've taken 6 limit so far, how do i roll limit?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:19 pm » Eeep.
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:19 pm » I think me and Whisp go on 12?
Claire « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:18 pm » Darn it... not even with her anima banner up? It doubles speed...
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:18 pm » (Tick 11)
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:18 pm » attack tick, gah, type better. Trying to figure out how to get everyone coordinated
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:18 pm » brb
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:18 pm » Fuzzy could try, if she can do something at a distace. You're not close enough to get there in one tick
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:18 pm » tick
Claire « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:18 pm » Could Fuzzy do something about it?
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:18 pm » also, I need everyone's next attack
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:18 pm » Okay.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:17 pm » Not when its not your turn
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:17 pm » Can baoshi do anything about it?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:17 pm » This is considered "suffering" by the standards of your Virtue flaw, Dusk, so you need to roll your limit
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:17 pm » Felurian is a bit low on health... and essence. He's going to grab one of the mortals near Baoshi and give the other man a fullbody kiss, draining willpower from him in a Ravish action.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:17 pm » Wood Dragon's claw(15) speed 5 accuracy4 defense8 damag1 rate 1
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:16 pm » Oh right. Felurian goes this turn too
Claire « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:16 pm » Fuzzy: Hokay!
Claire « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:16 pm » I guess attack the cat creature?
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:16 pm » right, after a moment of consideration Shun faces the battle field. "It would appear now is the best time to cut down the fake prophetess. I believe I shall coordinate attacks."*rallocating his wood dragon's claws to defense... one moment while I get the numbers*
Claire « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:15 pm » Ummm...
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:15 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:15 pm » Dusk: Cat creature is the 'prohetess'. *you can hear the quotation marks*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:15 pm » ok... Fuzzy and Shun. What are you doing?
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:14 pm » Dusk: Hello, Dear. We saved some for you!
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:14 pm » WeiOOC: But Impressively inconsequential!
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:14 pm » still burning
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:14 pm » Ok... Chic: Your first question... no I wouldn't. Second question: There are some torches that differnet followers have set down in places on the edges of the battle field...
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:13 pm » Saffron: *is nearly entirely inconsequential to this battle)
Claire « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:13 pm » Fuzzy: How do you know it's a waste of energy? It could be really efficient.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:13 pm » Baoshi: ...*applause!*
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:13 pm » (Are there any fires in the area? Torches, or any other small fires, what with the battle and all?)
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:13 pm » Shun:*spock'd*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:13 pm » Saffron: Heh heh heh... a real fight against all odds, like the battles of old... eeee... compared to the wars of yesteryear this is just a skirmish!
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:12 pm » Shun: Impressive, if wasted energy.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:12 pm » You two are now on the edge of the battle, seeing most of your friends fighting an odd cougar-lady and Felurian
Claire « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:12 pm » Fuzzy: Hi, Saffron!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:12 pm » ....Wow.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:12 pm » Eventually you find a trap door that opens up... and a large man's body goes flying down past you, as Saffron is right up above you, fighting about 18 mortals at once, who are encircling and stabbing him. He laughs and stomps the ground, which sends him flying straight up to grab a stalgtite and swing from it elsewhere in the battle
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:12 pm » right
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:11 pm » Phew...
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:11 pm » Would you allow one of us to yell out something to that effect, when it's our turn again?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:11 pm » Shun and Fuzzy... as you're working on climbing up, you hear sounds of fighting growing louder and louder above you
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:10 pm » Ok. The mortals are done. Tick 8!
Claire « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:10 pm » >
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:10 pm » (I have no problem with it...)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:09 pm » ((Hope it's okay for me to chime in like that.))
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:09 pm » She does indeed.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:09 pm » Dr. Beard has an interesting suggestion
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:09 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:09 pm » 2
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:08 pm » Mortal 2's attack: 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=4
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:08 pm » ((If they can be convinced that that's an impostor, wouldn't serving the prophetess mean beating the impostor?))
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:08 pm » Unless Baoshi's dodge is below a 3, it fails
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:08 pm » 4
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:08 pm » Mortal 1's attack: 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=9
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:08 pm » And largely their motivation is "to Serve The Prophetess"
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:07 pm » You'd have to try and convince them to lay down their swords
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:07 pm » Mostly because there's nowhere to really RUN.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:07 pm » Most of her followers have been indoctrinated after weeks if not months of spending time with Raksha. While it might be possible to shake their confidence in her after this odd display, they're not going to turn and run in the middle of an underground cavern while skeletons and angry other Raksha and crazy beastpeople and a guy with a Staff are fighting them
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:07 pm » Baoshi: ....eeeffff....
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:06 pm » Question-does her new form give any of her followers pause? Or does it not matter?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:05 pm » The other two are attacking Baoshi with their swords.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:05 pm » Ok. NOW then, the mortals go. One of them is moving to protect the Prophetess, acting like Wei did before with Dusk
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:05 pm » ((brb))
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:05 pm » Ok, the bow knicks her shoulder and she hisses
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:04 pm » so 1 damage
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:04 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:03 pm » BBCode 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=4
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:03 pm » Good rolling
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:03 pm » DekaOOC: *hugs whisp* that is my whisper
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:03 pm » 5+2Lbow+2L broadhead arrow +5str=14 raw -9L=5L to roll
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:02 pm » yey
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:02 pm » Her soak in this form, since it's a combat form, is higher. Natural armor mutations along her body give her a higher lethal soak, so she has a 9.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:02 pm » Go Whisper!
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:02 pm » right, so 13-8=5 extra
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:00 pm » Hmm... well, an assumption doesn't alter her stats, but the form has mutations which do... her dodge DV is an 8
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:00 pm » Baoshi: *eeep*
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:59 pm » right. and how much is her DV in this form?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:59 pm » mmmnope. She noticed it, Whisper.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:59 pm » right...
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:58 pm » Ok, give me a second. I have to roll to see if the Prophetess notices this attack. The roll I amde for the other one failed, but in her new form she gets obvious different advantages
Claire « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:58 pm » Yup...
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:58 pm » *hugs Claire* They're still at it, huh?
Claire « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:58 pm » But it was loud.
Claire « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:58 pm » Well, one explosion.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:58 pm » explosions?
Claire « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:58 pm » Aghexplosions. ><
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:58 pm » and it's still unexpected I believe?
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:57 pm » 13
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:57 pm » BBCode 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=9
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:57 pm » er, correction, forgot to take into account deadly beastman form's increase in Dex: adding 6 dice with 1st dex excellency
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:57 pm » Ok, Whisper and the mortals still go
Claire « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:57 pm » Claire: ?
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:56 pm » heh
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:56 pm » Dusk: My, doesn't look much like a prophetess now, doess she?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:56 pm » ((Pff...))
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:56 pm » (It's Ms Hobbes!)
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:56 pm » Deka:...... ew
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:55 pm » Prophetess: ...great. This form. The one I made before I really knew what I was doing.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:55 pm » (You can IM me, please. i'd like to hear it if I'm doing someting wrong?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:55 pm » The silouette begins to shimmer, and in it's place is a large... humanoid woman, looking nearly flawless in form again, but with a sleeveless tunic around her upper body, two large, hairy cougar's legs stretching out where her arms would be, and cat ears on top of her head, as well as a long feline tail.
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:54 pm » (Nothing important... Just some stuff that isn't important right now, for future reference)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:54 pm » ((back.))
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:53 pm » hey, when her followers see her new form....
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:53 pm » (Also, Wally, did you try to IM me something?_
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:53 pm » Eep.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:53 pm » right, fair enough
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:53 pm » She's taken enough damage that she loses her assumption form and takes on a different assumption
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:53 pm » It's technically a "second stage of the final boss" thing.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:52 pm » er, can she do whatever it is she's doing before whisper's attack?
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:52 pm » Deka: And your mother too!
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:52 pm » Felurian's eyes go wide. "Well... s<censored for content!>! When she gets mad like this..."
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:51 pm » The Prophetess screams as a bow shot flies straight through her body, which seems to just... melt away... "Ah... my assumption..." In it's place, there appears a translucent, almost empty silouette, wihc begins to shift and distort
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:51 pm » niiiice
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:50 pm » Oooh... *applause*
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:50 pm » ..
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:49 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:49 pm » 6
Claire « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:49 pm » S
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:49 pm » 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=3, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=7
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:49 pm » ProphetessOOC: eep.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:49 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:49 pm » Yes.
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:49 pm » to roll I mean
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:48 pm » so 16 damage?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:48 pm » Oh, Nm
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:48 pm » no that is my charm
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:48 pm » That's your last special essence arrow, is'nt it?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:47 pm » Her lethal soak is 6...
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:46 pm » so 22 minus lethal soak
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:46 pm » lethal
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:46 pm » ok since I am ussing the essense arrow, that is additional 14 plus the 8
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:46 pm » So yeah, that's 8 damage
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:46 pm » Wait, it's unexpected.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:46 pm » Ok, her dodge DV, with her wound penatly, is a 6
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:46 pm » so since her dv is a 0 for this, that is 8 extra?
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:45 pm » 8
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:45 pm » 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=10
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:45 pm » I'll let Hawk roll first though
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:45 pm » and Whisper will be adding 5 dice to her attack with her 1st dex excellency. 15m
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:45 pm » Good luck
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:44 pm » I roll 12 dice to hit with my power bow
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:44 pm » ok then using essense arrow to add extra damage which costs 3 motes
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:44 pm » I don't like where this is heading...
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:44 pm » Er, both cases
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:43 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:43 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:43 pm » on both cases or just Deka?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:42 pm » Yes. This is an unexpected attack
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:42 pm » ok so targeting the prophettess and since I was in hiding, this is an unexpected attack right?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:42 pm » Meanwhile, the mortals are moving to attack Baoshi
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:42 pm » anyway, Whisper will also be shooting the prophetess.
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:41 pm » alright let meg et my combat cheat sheet out ok
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:40 pm » oh well
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:40 pm » heh, figured it was worth a try. ^.^
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:40 pm » so that a no?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:39 pm » Nice try, Demo
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:39 pm » since Deka and Whisper have the mental repoir going, do they possibly get any special coordinating rules? :D They're both going after the prophettess on the same tick and all. just asking
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:38 pm » (Need to go wash dishes, hopefully be back before he has to go)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:38 pm » Sure, Demo. What's up?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:38 pm » (No problem. Besides, Wei did most of it)
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:38 pm » one quick question Zo
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:38 pm » (thanks for the help, guys)
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:38 pm » (Wei won't act for four more ticks)
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:37 pm » Ok I am gonna shoot the prophettess
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:37 pm » ((Whee...))
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:37 pm » And Wei moves closer to the Prophetess
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:37 pm » Tick 7! The mortals go, along with Deka and Whisper,.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:37 pm » Ok. The boomarang goes flying at her, slicing into the Raksha's face. She shrieks as a giant gash stretches along her face, looking at Dusk in shock and surprise.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:36 pm » heh, bet that stung just a bit. :D
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:35 pm » BBCode 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=9
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:35 pm » ((I go in search of unhealthy snack food. back in a bit))
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:35 pm » So, I roll three dice. Okay.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:34 pm » (Aggrivated damage is harder to resist and takes longer to heal)
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:34 pm » (It changes their soak, and the type of damage dealt)
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:34 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:34 pm » Then you add your strenght and the damage of the thing...and then subtract soak.
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:33 pm » (+2 strength+4 damage+1 success=7, -4 Soak)
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:33 pm » All right. 1 extra success, plus 4 lethal, plus 2 str. What does the aggravated damage from the Solar Judgement do?
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:33 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:32 pm » (8 minus seven dodge is one extra sucess)
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:32 pm » Okay, 8 success minus what's her dodge?
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:31 pm » Excuse me, I had 8.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:31 pm » Er, you subtract her dodge from your successes first
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:30 pm » Str 2, and....I had 10 successes, but she has a soak of 4. . So, 2 plus 4 lethal plus 6 extra suceeses?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:30 pm » (Suggested battle music for this: "Protect the Espers!" from Final Fantasy 6)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:30 pm » (Suggested battle music for this: "[url=
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:29 pm » (Then subtract Their Soak, so -4 in this case)
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:28 pm » (I'll make notes!)
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:28 pm » (Strength+Damage+Extra Sucesses)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:28 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:27 pm » Okay, so tell me how to do damage from this? Sorry...
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:27 pm » .
Claire « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:27 pm » ^
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:27 pm » hey z
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:27 pm » Hey Hawk!
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:26 pm » I am here now! yey. Driving is stressful
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:26 pm » back
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:26 pm » So her aggrivated soak is just 4.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:26 pm » The Prophetess in this form has a soak of 6 lethal, and her armor gives her 4 of that.
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:25 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:25 pm » Which does affect Raksha, so yeah...
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:25 pm » Spell on page 205.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:24 pm » Okay, war boomerangs are +4 lethal, and then there's the Enemy castigating Solar Judgement effect. page 192, I think?
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:24 pm » (And I'm glowy by now, right?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:24 pm » Ok. The Prophetess has a dodge DV of 7 due to her attacking, so she's hit.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:23 pm » If I m iss, I can rool to have it curve back to me.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:22 pm » Dusk doesn't give a battle cry. She just grits her teeth, grabs one of the war boomerangs Wei crafted for her, and throws. hoping. BCode 1d10=3, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=2
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:22 pm » :3
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:21 pm » Heh
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:20 pm » Rerolling.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:20 pm » If so, BBCode 1d10=6, 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=8
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:20 pm » (Roll ten)
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:19 pm » Oh, I have 2 dex. Still roll 8?
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:19 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:19 pm » (Plus your Dex)
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:18 pm » Thanks.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:18 pm » you roll 8 dice.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:18 pm » Allright, I'll toss 1 for now. Solar Judhgement spell causes aggravated damage against creatutes of darkness. Okay, +1 accuracy for weapon, plus 4 for 1st excelellency, I have 3 dots in thrown-what do I roll?
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:18 pm » (Also, Wei's activating Fivefold Bulwark Stance, spending five essence, one willpower)
Claire « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:18 pm » /
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:17 pm » (What Wally said. it means the first one will have a -2 penalty and the second will have a -3 penalty)
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:16 pm » (Nod, though your accuracy will go down a bunch if you throw more than one)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:16 pm » (At this point it has, and you've recovered some essence. Also, a day has passed from the surfacers)
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:16 pm » And, rate 2 means I can toso 2 of the, correct?
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:16 pm » (Kay, just checking how much essence recovered/if the banner has gone down)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:16 pm » *applaud*
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:15 pm » 6 ess. and 1 wp for combo, putting 4 into teh ist excel thrown, for a cost of 10 personal, which uses all my personal. Boomerangs are + 1 accuracy. rate 2, and + 4 lethal.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:15 pm » (How long? About 2 hours)
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:14 pm » (Also, how long has it been since Child dug us out?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:14 pm » Ok, good idea! Make your roll
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:14 pm » (So I'lll act in six ticks)
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:13 pm » At Prophetess.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:13 pm » All right. Dusk is using a combo. Enemy castigating Solar Judgement, Ist Excellency Thrown, and Durability of Okak. She will be tossing her War Boomerang Wei made for her.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:13 pm » Dusk? You doing anything?
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:13 pm » (In that case, I'll uses a simple charm while I'm walking)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:13 pm » (The lethal damage one IS abyssal only, yes)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:13 pm » So you get moved to tick 7.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:12 pm » (I think the lethal damage thing is Abyssal-only, by the way.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:12 pm » Ok... Wei, it'll take you two ticks to reach the Prophetess.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:12 pm » (Yes, or it can do lethal damage)
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:11 pm » or does lethal damage. :p
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:11 pm » (It would have been nice to compel Child to be our ally for a while. :) O)
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:11 pm » (okay, nevermind. )
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:10 pm » (Beyond that, it's a SOCIAL charm, and can't really be used in combat)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:10 pm » (Er, yes. They do... but there are charms that can actually suppliment that and make it harder. Like how Childs version of the same charm takes 4 WP to resist)
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:10 pm » Wei: Well, save the fighting with us until afterwards. *will charge towards the prophetess*
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:10 pm » (if so, seems like a waste of 10 ess.)
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:09 pm » (Okay, I've never cast Hypnotic tongue before. page 203. Am I reading the description right, that all someone has to do is spoend a wp to resist it?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:09 pm » Child: I don't want Raksha taking over this city any more than you do.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:09 pm » Child: At least they'd have to show a necromancer some RESPECT.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:09 pm » Child: Hmmph. If I was here only for the Lense I would have let you both die in a cave in. Your ghosts would be easier to talk to than ths
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:08 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:08 pm » ShunOOC: That's my fiance. *grin*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:08 pm » (You are able to act this tick)
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:07 pm » Dusk would like to cast a charm, when she is able.
Claire « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:07 pm » *
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:06 pm » Dusk: Child. you aren't getting the Lens. Don't give me that nonsense taht we're all just waiting to be ghosts. You've been hurt-obviously, with your name-so your answer is 'I'm spr eading the hurt around?' I'm not letting you hurt innocents by handing you book or lens."
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:06 pm » (Are we able to act this turn?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:05 pm » What are Dusk and Wei doing?
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:03 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:03 pm » Baoshi: ...fanTAStic.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:03 pm » NOt really picking a side. More just having them be indiscriminate.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:03 pm » Ok. Child is sending her skeletons to go off and fight in the battle
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:03 pm » (The whole: "I'll give you guys a day to give me the book before we start fighting you" thing)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:02 pm » (So he is reduced from Reckless to... brave.)
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:02 pm » (What was the promise she made shun?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:02 pm » (So she only regains 3 essence, and Baoshi only loses 1 dot of valor)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:02 pm » Yay!
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:02 pm » (Wally's right. I can't actually lower Baoshi's primary virtue below 3)
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:01 pm » Dusk: *eyes narrow* Of course. *thinks on her best course of action*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:01 pm » Child sighs. "By the way, at the sound of the chime, it is now exactly a whole day since I made that promise to Shun. Chiiiime." She sighs. "I knew we couldn't expect you guys to see reason. Maybe killing some idiot Raksha will make me feel better. Skeletons, go find someone overly poncy and attack them."
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:01 pm » Wei: ...I'm going to try and help Baoshi, Dusk...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:00 pm » Baoshi: *OW*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:00 pm » (...Let me check that, Wally... I think you're right.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:00 pm » As you draw near, you see a HUGE melee, and at the center of it, Baoshi, fighting with the Prophetess and Felurian and some mortals
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:59 pm » (Also, I think Exalted can't be recuded below three in their primary virtue... but I don't know if that's just Solar)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:59 pm » Ok... Dusk, Wei... you hear the sounds of a large battle up ahead
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:58 pm » (Er, tick 7, along wiht the mortals0
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:58 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:58 pm » (when do Whisper and Deka go again? I missed that note somehow last time...)
Claire « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:57 pm » Ellis: Peep! *running off*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:57 pm » Tick 6! Felurian goes again, and Dusk and Wei and Child and Child's skeletons show up!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:56 pm » ((in Technicolor!))
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:56 pm » Three mortal followers of the Prophetess run across the battlefield, chasing after a teeny catgirl dragging a sword. But as they see Felurian and the prophetess are fighting, they stop to help their goddess!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:56 pm » ((Giant assassin snails!))
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:56 pm » don't give him any ideas
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:56 pm » ((*picked the right night to be a spectator it seems*))
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:56 pm » *snerk*
Claire « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:56 pm » ...stay puff marshmallow man?
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:56 pm » dang, Raksha are annoying enemies...
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:55 pm » 1d100=90 Ok... so that's... a "silly/dangerous" effect.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:55 pm » [IIRC, you must devote half your future XP spending to recovering your virtues.]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:55 pm » ((I was mostly joking...))
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:55 pm » And for what it's worth, an Exalt can't be drained below 1 in any virtue, since the Great Curse mandates that their weakness is based off their vitures
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:55 pm » ((I wan;t to know. *shrugs* ))
Claire « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:54 pm » *crosses fingers for a cadbury-egg related effect*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:54 pm » Er, if it reduces your primary virtue to below what it is, that doens't cause a shift like that. It just means you have to devote experience points to raising your primary virtue back
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:53 pm » Ok. tick 5. As per the simulated "Chaos effect" of the battle, I have to roll a random effect now
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:53 pm » Baoshi is now compassion based!
Claire « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:53 pm » O.o
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:53 pm » Baoshi Looked pained, and has to gasp for air. "H... gh..."
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:53 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:53 pm » (Heh, 2 valor is all Dusk has. If she's hit with that...O.O. )
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:52 pm » Fortunately she can't do that again without finding something to feed off of
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:52 pm » {Mei: Look at it this way: Now you can run away from things easily.}
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:52 pm » O.O
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:52 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:52 pm » ....nerts. Wel, hes down to 2 valor.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:51 pm » Ok, so Baoshi loses 2 points of permanent valor and the prophetess gains his essence score in motes of essence back for each point he loses. Unfortunately for her, that's STILL not enough essence for her to do what she just did again
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:50 pm » 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=7
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:50 pm » Phew...
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:50 pm » That means it's reduced by 4... so three successes. Fortuatenly, her essence of 4 does'nt affect this kind of soak
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:50 pm » Baoshi had 4 valor on it's own.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:50 pm » Ok, so she got 7 successes.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:50 pm » heh
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:50 pm » [snicker]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:49 pm » (heehehehee0
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:49 pm » (TICK 8!!!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:49 pm » (Hey Dr. Beard! Good to see you today! and I meant they show up on tick 8)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:49 pm » ((If he's trying not to be hostile and she's affecting his ability to be hostile, that's not so bad...))
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:49 pm » ...Ohhhh ffff....
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:48 pm » [The one you gained from the raksha's charm.]
Claire « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:48 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:48 pm » 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=8
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:48 pm » yes, yes they do show up on tick cool shades. :P
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:48 pm » ((Which one, Jane?))
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:47 pm » (Hi Doctor Beard!)
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:47 pm » 8 )
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:47 pm » (Dusk and Wei show up on tick 6, Shun and Fuzzy show up on Tick 8)
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:47 pm » [Say, T, did you ever roll that paradox die?]
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:47 pm » [tackles Dr. Beard]
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:47 pm » (Okay, I know it's Deka and Baoshi in the battle...where are the rest of us? have we made it to the scene?)
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:47 pm » (I think that's still the number of sucesses she needs, so... not horrible)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:46 pm » ((XDDDD))
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:46 pm » I... don;t have integrity.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:46 pm » Oh dear.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:46 pm » ....4
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:46 pm » Fortunately her Valor + essence is only a 7.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:46 pm » Ok, now I need to make a shaping action against Baoshi's Integrity + Valor....
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:46 pm » Baoshi reflects on how the more he tries to be sincere, the worse things get. He is consious of he irony. And f th ebludgeoning effect of a VERY confused person.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:45 pm » As the attack ends she shoves the jaeger-ish person back through the portal, which closes
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:45 pm » Altering reality, the prophetess reaches cross-canons and uses a weapon that should never exist in MSW! Specifically, she grabs the conscious form of a shorter, red-coated jaeger with a small winged bunny on one shoulder, dragging him through a portal in space/time, and using his body as a makeshift club, is swinging it at Baoshi in a Sword Shaping attack, slamming him over and over and over again, attacking not his body but his very ability to be hostile at all
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:45 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:43 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:43 pm » "Gn-AHH! PLEASE!"
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:43 pm » The Prophetess reaches into what seems to be a tear in reality itself. As a side-effect of using this charm, Baoshi, you gain 1 paradox die.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:43 pm » As the air around the Prophetess begins to distort, she closes her eyes. "I have heard those words before. But mortals can speak falsehoods. We have learned not to trust."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:42 pm » He grits his teeth, and stands up tall- despite the dizying effect. "I cannot help being a Vizer more then you cna help being of the wyld. But I wll let any being speak on peaceful terms."
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:41 pm » Normally, this is a charm that only Unshaped Raksha, or Shaped Raksha of essence 5 or higher can command
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:41 pm » Dusk: Injustice done to HER? You've got to be kidding me. She deliberating did this to try to permanently trash the legacy of the Prophetess, she's taken people's very SOULS to power the gem! *snorts* Injustice. Bah.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:41 pm » I'll spare the specific mechanics of it, but it's effectively allowing her to manipulate reality on a small scale. She's making a shaping attack, a sword-based one, on Baoshi.
Claire « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:41 pm » Ooooh...
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:40 pm » The Prophetess is using a Heart-Grace charm to affect her environment, making it more like the Wyld.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:40 pm » She looks at him as she seems ot start PULLING something out of her anima banner. "You are a Vizier, yes? The art of speaking is lost on your kind. They only know the art of the killing of our kind."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:39 pm » Baoshi makes a choked, strangled noise.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:39 pm » She reaches over to her anima banner, and Baoshi... well... you feel, uh... the loom of fate getting... snarled
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:39 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:38 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:38 pm » "Please, ladyship. We can still discuss this. You have the right to justice going both ways... and injustice has been done to you."
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:37 pm » "I do not enjoy the shedding of the body's life, but if necessary, I have learned from your kind."
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:37 pm » [Mei: Egad.]
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:36 pm » *banner
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:36 pm » She nods. "Very well then." And then the Prophetess begins to develop a rainbow colored aura. Essence, of all different colors, seems to be emininating from her body. Similar to... an anima bannder.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:35 pm » Baoshi tilts his head, and makes an exxagerted shrug. "What you ee is... what you get, ladyship. I work for justice."
Claire « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:35 pm » -
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:35 pm » [Jane: ...and then I trained her in high-pressure sales tactics. [GRINS]]
chicgeek « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:35 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:34 pm » [Jane: It, er, doesn't hurt that my assistant saleswoman is half-Raksha.]
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:34 pm » The Prophetess looks over at Baoshi and Felurian and speaks, impassively. "You. Vizier. It is unusual to see you acting so openly. It doesn't befit your kind. There is another veil here, no?"
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:34 pm » [Jane: Eh. All the discerning figures go to MY clothing store.]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:33 pm » OOCBaoshi: Great. I;m being attacked by someone who went to Rob Leifeilds clothing store.
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:33 pm » *Yay, Exalted!*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:32 pm » Whuboy.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:31 pm » Hi!
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:31 pm » He'll go again on tick 9. And now, on tick 4, it's the Prophetess' turn
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:31 pm » Ok. According to my notes... Baoshi just went.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:30 pm » .
Claire « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:29 pm » +
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:29 pm » So anyways, back to the action...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:29 pm » ....I mean. Exalted.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:29 pm » WE GOT MOVIE SIIIIGN
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:28 pm » Ok then! Commencing Exalted in 5...4...3....2....1.. *presses the Exalted button. Which causes Exalted*

_________________
"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!" -Marvin the Martian

Spam Poison. I think.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted Quest Logs X
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:17 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2656
Quote:
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 2:14 am » Gnight, Z.
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 2:14 am » Archimedes: *having Puppy show Sparky how he knows how to use a computer~*
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 2:14 am » g'night Zo!
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 2:13 am » G'night, Zobot!
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 2:13 am » Ok, I am wiped. someone post chat logs. g'night
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 2:12 am » Baoshi: ...good point.
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 2:12 am » yJan: Tch, expecting a six year old to eat wierd overcomplicated food... you can just eat simple stuff, Ika. You just insist.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 2:11 am » *make
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 2:11 am » Fuzzy: *hugging!* ...awww... but I didn't even know she was family...
Jane Narbon « Sun May 22, 2011 2:11 am » Mei: Wait, who's Jane? What did I just say?
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 2:11 am » ...now I have to male a young Ikki story.
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 2:10 am » Aw, Ikki needs a polar bear hug, Polar bears are cuddly.
Jane Narbon « Sun May 22, 2011 2:10 am » Mei: It does sleeping darts. Jane would be proud.
Jane Narbon « Sun May 22, 2011 2:10 am » Mei: [practicing with her new dart gun]
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 2:10 am » D'aww...
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 2:10 am » Baoshi: Easy, Fuzzy... gentle...
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 2:09 am » yJan: *genuinely impressed* Very good! Now, try sightind down the shaft, not he tip... *yaaaay someone who doesn;t pariah him for not having exalted yet...*
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 2:09 am » Little Ikki: *Can almost make a bullseye! With her toy bow! With a favorable wind!*
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 2:09 am » Shun: You'll have to get used to that. She does it occasionally.
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 2:08 am » Fuzzy: But NEW FAMILY hugs!*
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 2:08 am » Ikki: *Trained as a soldier for 30 years and doesn't hug much* L-lemme go!
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 2:07 am » Ikki: Gack!
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 2:07 am » Shun: Welcome to the family. *grin*
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 2:06 am » Younger Jan: *probably the only person who noticed she just wanted somethign simple to eat* There you are, Ika. C'mon, you were going to show me your target practace....
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 2:06 am » Fuzzy: *hugs!*
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 2:06 am » Fuzzy: Yay! *tackleglomps Ikki because NEW FAMILY!*
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 2:06 am » Ikki: ...Buh?
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 2:06 am » ....Yes.
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 2:06 am » Fuzzy: ...does this mean I get to tackleglomp Ikki sometimes?
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 2:06 am » Little Ikki: *Dressed in her holiday best and has a pretty bow on and everything!*
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 2:06 am » Puppy: *showing Sparky his little collar!*
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 2:05 am » Baoshi: *crouches* Heh...
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 2:05 am » Archimedes: *wags tail*
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 2:05 am » Jan: Yep, that was her.
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 2:05 am » Sparky: Aww...
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 2:05 am » Shun: Welp, another addition to the family then...
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 2:05 am » Little Ikki: *here because of a snarl in the Loom Baoshi and Mei will prolly have to fix* Eee! *Has an apple!*
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 2:05 am » *sparky
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 2:04 am » Puppy: Ooh! *wiggles down and trots over to Spary* Hi! Hihi! I;m puppy!
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 2:03 am » Jan: ...*unfoucuses, and thinks...* Ahhhh. I remember. You had a little bow, and showed off... tch. Well, whaddya know. You alredy met my son, Baoshi...
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 2:03 am » Ikki: It would have been almost 40 years ago..
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 2:02 am » Claire: *only SORT OF afraid of the puppy*
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 2:02 am » Ikki: ...I think I remember him from my 5th birthday. Great Uncle said I was pretty and patted my head and made water bring me an apple. Or maybe I'm mistaken... it could be we're not related. I don't remember him well..
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 2:01 am » Edgar: *snuggles for Puppy* What a good little Puppy~
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 2:01 am » Puppy: Dadde. *hugging Edgar.. as well as a puppy can*
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 2:00 am » Jan: Hhhuh.
Jane Narbon « Sun May 22, 2011 2:00 am » Night, Wally.
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 2:00 am » Sort of! Hes adopted, tho'. Edgar rescued him from his owner, who wanted a feirce mutant gaurd dog, and got s entient puppy.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 2:00 am » night!
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 2:00 am » Goodnight, Wally!
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 2:00 am » g'night wally
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 2:00 am » Puppy (Pythagorus) is Archimedes's adopted little brother.
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 2:00 am » Goodnight, Wally.
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 2:00 am » Shun: If you're her great uncle, that makes us second cousins?
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 2:00 am » Have a good night all
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 2:00 am » *figuring someone is probably going to try to bap Edgar and take puppy away in short order...*
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 2:00 am » Alright... I'm gonna head out, hopefully sleep soon
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 2:00 am » So, is Puppy a little sibling for Archimedies?
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 2:00 am » and now we know what Future Desus looks like.
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 1:59 am » Edgar: *hugs for Puppy*
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:59 am » Puppy: *is a puppy! With thumbs!*
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:59 am » Oh, Puppys my... od... thingy...
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 1:59 am » Edgar: *carrying a puppy through chat*
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:58 am » Jan: Well, yeah... great heck. One of my sisters? I brother was barely six when I... oooh, this is awkward.
Jane Narbon « Sun May 22, 2011 1:58 am » Bye Sarah!
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 1:58 am » hey Claire-Puppy?
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 1:58 am » night Sarah
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 1:58 am » Bye!
Sarah McLaren « Sun May 22, 2011 1:58 am » Anyway, gotta go now guys, see ya!
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 1:57 am » Ikki: ...you are aware that Dragon Blooded have many children rather quickly, yes?
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 1:57 am » Teal: *winds up peeping at her Bowser plushy*
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 1:57 am » Teal: *goes to complain to Bowser about the goombas and paratroopas bothering her friend*
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 1:56 am » Shun: *blink* well, this should be interesting
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 1:56 am » Desus: *Fleeing goombas and paratroopas* Kwaaaaar!
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:56 am » *um
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 1:56 am » Hee.
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:56 am » Jan: .... *uncle*?! Wait. Great?! I'm only 60! I mean... Ihave... NO idea... u... crud.
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 1:56 am » *snerk*
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 1:55 am » Ikki: ...Great-Uncle?
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 1:55 am » now I know we're doing Jan/Henshins stories.
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 1:55 am » Echo:*amused*
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:55 am » Jan: I shouldn;t have combed myhair back! *long missing scion of a pretty good Dragon Blooded Family*
Sarah McLaren « Sun May 22, 2011 1:55 am » Sarah: *wonders whereever Clara is*
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 1:54 am » ok, someone post the logs
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:54 am » Jan: *hiding behind Echo from Ikki* Mothering sons of fletching empresses! I been recodnised...
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 1:54 am » Wei: *pats on the back* Hey... I can't help it if you look really huggable
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 1:54 am » And thats it for tonight.
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 1:53 am » Claire: *pokes a boat*
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 1:53 am » Shun: What a tragedy.
Jane Narbon « Sun May 22, 2011 1:53 am » Stan: Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to Stan's Ship Emporium...!
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 1:52 am » Saffron: ...Let go of me. its hard to look stoic if you are hugging me, eternal foe. Just for this, I am not telling you the Knights original name!
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:52 am » Now you;re just shipping me.
Sarah McLaren « Sun May 22, 2011 1:52 am » Sarah: Uh, Claire? Oh, nevermind...
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 1:52 am » (At least she didn't ship ships shipping shipments of ships)
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:52 am » Baoshi: *smiles*
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 1:52 am » .
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 1:51 am » Claire: *has some trouble with the concept*
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 1:51 am » Claire: *ships ships/shipments*
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 1:51 am » Claire: *puts a ship on the shipping wall*
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 1:51 am » Wei: *hugs Saffron*
Sarah McLaren « Sun May 22, 2011 1:50 am » Sarah: *looking at shippin wall appraisingly* Hmm...
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 1:50 am » (Sadly for Shun that comment probably made Saffron even happier)
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 1:50 am » Shun: He's an annoying git is what he is.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 1:49 am » Saffron: *A sincere tear running down his face* ....huh? Did you say something? I was just... uh... considering what to have for dinner.
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 1:49 am » Fuzzy: And you're fun to talk to. But I am gonna bap you if you kidnap my kids.
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:49 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:48 am » Baoshi: ...and really, honestly, you are a good ally and rival. *bows a little*
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 1:47 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:47 am » Baoshi: ... We'll try to make sure it doesn;t become not fun again, Saffron. Its a promise.
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 1:45 am » Wei: ...I'm sorry
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 1:44 am » Saffron sounds oddly... tired... as he says that
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 1:44 am » Saffron: ...because it got not fun anymore.
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 1:44 am » Fuzzy: ...oh.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 1:43 am » Saffron: It is there, beyond the rim of the world, that I once carried The Holy One safely from the growing chaos of her warring comrades.
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:43 am » Jan: You heard him. Trust me.
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 1:43 am » DuskOOC: *mapquests it*
Jane Narbon « Sun May 22, 2011 1:43 am » Mei: Freezing fires?
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:42 am » Baoshi: I think thats the idea, Fuzzy.
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 1:42 am » Wei: Of course!
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 1:42 am » Saffron: You must go Southeast, across the sands of the south and towards the faaar jungles of the very southeastern borders of Creation. Beyond the border of real and the Wyld, you shall find a bubble of reality hidden away from your world by the freezing fires of the Wyld
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 1:42 am » Fuzzy: ...can I bap him if he kidnaps our kids?
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 1:41 am » *couldn't
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 1:40 am » Shun: Yes, then you can't kidnap his kids. *more amused by now*
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 1:40 am » FuzzyOOC: *double hugs* Whew...
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 1:40 am » .
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 1:40 am » Fuzzy: *nods* That's what I was saying.
Sarah McLaren « Sun May 22, 2011 1:39 am » Sarah: *updates shippin wall*
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:39 am » Baoshi: Mm, good point... I can follow that logic.
Jane Narbon « Sun May 22, 2011 1:39 am » {Ha, ha.}
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 1:39 am » Saffron: If I kill Wei I am out a Kismesis (which is another Wyld thing you know nothing about, by the way)
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:38 am » Baoshi: We were kidding, honest. Thank you, Saffron.
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 1:38 am » Shun: Bah.
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 1:38 am » WeiOOC: I just don't like seeing either of you sad, alright? *hugs*
Jane Narbon « Sun May 22, 2011 1:38 am » .
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 1:38 am » Fuzzy: *getting better at bapping Raksha!*
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 1:38 am » Fuzzy: And even then, he doesn't want to KILL kill Wei...
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 1:38 am » Wei: *baps Shun* Come on... Then he won't get the proper satisfaction out of it. Remember, he's a hero, after all
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 1:38 am » Saffron: That would be very surprising and Game of Thronesy (Which is a Wyld story noke of you know about, by the way) But then Fuzzy would bap me again.
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 1:37 am » Fuzzy: ...why would he try to kill anyone besides Wei?
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 1:37 am » FuzzyOOC: *Grandpa Jan huuuugs too*
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:37 am » Baoshi: Mmm, we have to take the chance. 8half serious*
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:37 am » JanOOC: ....tch. Little mediator. *hugs*
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 1:37 am » FuzzyOOC: *huuuugs* But you were suggesting there would be MORE SADS with Grandpa Jan! That's mean...
Sarah McLaren « Sun May 22, 2011 1:36 am » (Hi Zo!)
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 1:36 am » Shun: Who wants to bet that he tries killing us the moment he has it back? *raises hand, half amused/half serious*
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 1:36 am » WeiOOC: *hugs Fuzzy* Look, I worry about Everybody... and I mean Everybody
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 1:35 am » FuzzyOOC: ... *polar bear cub eyes at both of them for hugs*
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 1:35 am » (Hi Sarah!)
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:35 am » JanOOC: ...*notices thst Fuzzy is upset* Alright, alright... tch.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 1:35 am » Saffron: Hm. very well then. I shall divulge the secret local of the Manse... for the low low price of one Ring Grace!
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 1:35 am » WeiOOC: *sighs* No, No... I'm just trying to point out that power-levels vary... and what I was trying to say was that that doesn't matter, I'd still worry about the damned fool anyways
Sarah McLaren « Sun May 22, 2011 1:35 am » *waves back!*
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:34 am » ((For the record, I do get the logic. I'm just amused))
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 1:34 am » *waves to Sarah*
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 1:34 am » Hi, Sarah!
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 1:34 am » FuzzyOOC: *pouting because Grandpa Jan and Wei are fighting*
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 1:34 am » Teal: *jumps on the goomba so it won't hit him again* PEEP!
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:33 am » JanOOC: ...so my use is beingbased out on wether I could tar *your* hide, kid? Bah. Work on your Charisma score, boy...
Sarah McLaren « Sun May 22, 2011 1:33 am » Hello!
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 1:33 am » Desus: *Suddenly got hit by a goomba and got tiny again!* ...Kwar?
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 1:33 am » Saffron would be powerful and all, but we want to bring Jan and Henshin.
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 1:33 am » seems that way
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 1:33 am » WeiOOC: *shrug* And Saffron beat the crap out of my first age incarnation... I'm still allowed to worry
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:32 am » Yep.
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 1:32 am » Dusk: *doesn't quite trust other sidereals with this mission. Except for Baoshi and Mei*
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 1:32 am » So final vote being for Jan and Henshin?
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:32 am » *solar
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:31 am » GrandpaJanOOC: I MASTERED a celstial martial art, boy. Don't give me no slar sass.
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 1:31 am » WeiOOC: I'm not gonna complain about having you along, though
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 1:30 am » WeiOOC: It's just... *shrug* I worry, and I know that Dragon blooded as a whole tend to be less powerful than Solars and their ilk, is all
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 1:30 am » FuzzyOOC: *gets hugs* Don't be mad... we're bringing you with...
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:29 am » Grandpa JanOOC: *gives fuzzy a hug* Bah.
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 1:29 am » Yeah, with Desus always being written as a child, and calling Shun 'Daddy', ...even a superpowered Desus , too hard to rationalize leaving. Thanks for letting us retcon. And Henshin and Jan each got 4 votes.
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 1:28 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 1:28 am » WeiOOC: *sigh* I don't mean anything against you, Jan... and I know you're an experienced Dragon-blooded warrior
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 1:28 am » FuzzyOOC: *hugs Grandpa JanOOC*
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 1:27 am » What did I miss?
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:27 am » Grandpa JanOOC: ...I;m practical!
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:27 am » Eeep?
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 1:27 am » ok. for some reason my internet died on my compy. I am swithing to a phone.
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 1:27 am » FuzzyOOC: Having Grandpa Jan with us trumps practical. *pouts*
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:27 am » JanOOC: Right, I regret pretending to be elderly now. 'Wanting to come along...'
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 1:26 am » WeiOOC: *shrug* I'm just trying to be practical, honestly... but I understand him wanting to come along
Jane Narbon « Sun May 22, 2011 1:26 am » So Jan and Henshin both have 4 votes.
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 1:25 am » And... um... if everyone else voted, I guess Henshin, to avoid figuring out what to do in a tie...
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 1:25 am » Don't feel bad about it... Personally, I just had to pick the characters Wei would care about most, otherwise I'd implode trying to balance it for everybody
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 1:24 am » FuzzyOOC: *glares at Wei* Don't give reasons Grandpa Jan shouldn't come!
Jane Narbon « Sun May 22, 2011 1:24 am » *counted
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 1:24 am » I'm voting for Jan...
Jane Narbon « Sun May 22, 2011 1:23 am » I counter your Janvote, T.
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 1:22 am » So, dragon and abysall, or dragon and rashka, you get the idea. One small reason not to bring both Jan and Ikki, although I like her as a character.
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 1:22 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun May 22, 2011 1:22 am » Ikki: ••
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:22 am » ...I;m voting for Jan... I jut... um. feel bad for it...
Jane Narbon « Sun May 22, 2011 1:22 am » Saffron: •
Jane Narbon « Sun May 22, 2011 1:22 am » Henshin: •••
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:22 am » OOCJan: I know. And thats why I wouldn;t want to lose track of you.
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 1:22 am » WeiOOC: Actually, I was more thinking "People not coming on the trip are more likely to survive this craziness than people on this trip"
Jane Narbon « Sun May 22, 2011 1:22 am » Jan: •••
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 1:22 am » FuzzyOOC: But you're my Grandpa and I thought you were gone FOREVER!
Jane Narbon « Sun May 22, 2011 1:22 am » So far, we presently have:
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:21 am » OOCJan: ... I;m sorry, Ikki is somehow less likely to get hurt then me... how? We;re both experienced Dragon Blood warriors.
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 1:21 am » With jan, we have one dragon blood. With him and ikki, two-and mixing up the talent we're bringing sound sgood.
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 1:20 am » FuzzyOOC: *wibbles at the thought of something bad happening to Grandpa Jan on the trip*
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 1:20 am » Wei: ...If you dont' come, Saffron, How're we going to have that duel you promised me?
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 1:20 am » Jan as keeping him safe... but that's just me)
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:20 am » ....*had a hard time between henshin, and ikki, and saffron...*
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 1:20 am » (*Snerk* Personally, I think of voting for not-
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:20 am » Henshin
Jane Narbon « Sun May 22, 2011 1:19 am » I...yeah, Jan/Ikki.
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 1:19 am » Henshin and Jan. Dusk would choose henshin, believes he deserves it for changing sides. And after Baoshi has just found Jan again, it's hard to vote to leave him out.
Jane Narbon « Sun May 22, 2011 1:19 am » I vote Jan/Shota. Or Jan/Ikki.
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 1:17 am » (Saffron, Henshin)...Only because my character has more of an attachment to those two
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 1:16 am » This is tough, they're all so cool.
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 1:16 am » (We could always say that the majority of the Jade went into the fixing...)
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 1:16 am » My vote: Jan, Ikki
Jane Narbon « Sun May 22, 2011 1:16 am » Well, we kind of already know Jan's coming. We could vote on the remaining character.
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:16 am » Kee.
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 1:16 am » alight let's have a vote two characters and the two that get the most votes come along?
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:15 am » Jan: *give Ikki a salute at some point* ...Lady. *eyeballs Dragon Blooded pretty well*
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 1:15 am » he's family to shun, he wouldn't just leave him behind
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:15 am » Ooh, good point.
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 1:15 am » (I also vote Jan, at the very least...)
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 1:15 am » hrmmmm... I vote for the retcon and upping his form during the ten year period
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:15 am » (and no, it wouldn;t be fair.)
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:15 am » (Agreed. His final form is coo, but, yay.)
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 1:14 am » (That wouldn't be fair, Jane...)
Jane Narbon « Sun May 22, 2011 1:14 am » (Desus is part and parcel of the party, then? Yaaaaay!)
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 1:14 am » (votes for retconning Desus small so he can come with)
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 1:14 am » Jan and Henshin. Although watching Ikki and Henshin sniping at each other would be amusing. Hmm...
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 1:14 am » (I'll offer the option to allow you to retcon feeding Desus)
Jane Narbon « Sun May 22, 2011 1:13 am » We could retcon it, then carry an appropriate amount of jade with us. ^^
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 1:13 am » (...fine. Desus is considered part of the party)
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 1:13 am » The question is-what becomes of Desus if we don't bring him?
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 1:13 am » It'd be fun to have Desus along but my vote's for Jan and... Ikki. we need a bowperson/sneaky expert
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 1:12 am » ?
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 1:12 am » Shun:*the size of Shun and as strong as a fighter jet, does that change any calculations*
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 1:12 am » Can we retcon having fed him so he's still small and can be a party member?
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:12 am » I will note that we didn;t know advancing Desus in size limited him out of the party. But, ah well.
Jane Narbon « Sun May 22, 2011 1:12 am » Mei: [gives the DM the puppy-cat eyes]
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 1:12 am » hee
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 1:12 am » ...darn it. We shouldn't have fed him.
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 1:12 am » Henshin's trying to redeem himself, and Ikki has had a hard time...
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:11 am » Desus is currentl the size of a fighter jet that runs on magic, Jane...
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 1:11 am » (Desus is a DRAGON. In his third form he's legitmately considerably powerful)
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 1:11 am » *to ShotaOOC* Yeah, but you're up against characters we really want to spend more time with...
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:11 am » I;m biased for Jan... and I guess Ikki or Henshin? I like Saffron a lot as well, and of course I adore Desus...
Jane Narbon « Sun May 22, 2011 1:11 am » Can Desus pleeeease count as part of the party, not an ally?
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 1:11 am » ShotaOOC: I'm being offered because I'm extremely knowledgble, have expereince fighting against Abyssal Exalts, know 2 sidereal martial arts styles (Ok, not ALL of each) and have a lot of special abilities that could help out, and all I'm asking for in return is some knowledge we discover along the way)
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 1:11 am » (I want to bring Henshin and Ikki and Saffron, but I'd be really sad if we didn't bring Jan or Desus...)
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 1:11 am » Argh....this is tough.
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 1:10 am » missread
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 1:10 am » wait, nvm
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 1:10 am » (Jan and Desus)
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 1:10 am » you said two, then one, which one was it?
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 1:10 am » (Well, my short list is Jan, Ikki (Cause she deserves more character development), Desus, Henshin, and Saffron)
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 1:09 am » Dang it, I can't see how we can abandon Desus. I want to bring Henshin, but we just found jan again...arrgh.
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:09 am » He is, or was, the Gold Factions only direct loyal agent.
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 1:09 am » :P
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 1:08 am » ...why even offer Shota? You know we aren't gonna pick someone we aren't already attached to...
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 1:08 am » (Jan's a Dragon Blooded. Some of them DO in fact work with the Sidereals)
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:08 am » He is a DRAGON BLOODED AGENT for the GOLD FACTION.
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 1:08 am » (well he is teenaged now, maybe he wants some space :P)
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:08 am » Nooooo.
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 1:08 am » :P
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 1:08 am » O.o
Jane Narbon « Sun May 22, 2011 1:08 am » Also, I thought Jan was a Sidereal.
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 1:08 am » (Wants to take, like, half of them)
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:08 am » (Aw, come on, Desus is a optional?!)
Jane Narbon « Sun May 22, 2011 1:07 am » Wait, you mean Desus doesn't count as part of the party?
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 1:07 am » (...You're Meeeeeeean)
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 1:07 am » Saffron will tell you how to get there even if he doesn't come along. Although either way he'll insist on getting his Ring Grace back
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 1:07 am » (You can choose between Jan (Baoshi's father and a middle aged Water Dragon Blooded), Ikki (A young Air Dragon Blooded, with a score to settle against Child), Shota (A mysterious and friendily sarcastic Sidereal), Desus (A dinosaur-sized Jade Dragon who has wings), Lucent (A mortal Thauaturge who seems to be remarkably helpful), Henshin (an Abyssal Exalted trying to redeem himself, but is also cowardly), and Saffron (A Raksha Lord who loves battle and is unpredictible)
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 1:06 am » Is saffron just telling us how to get tehre, ot showing us the way?
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:06 am » JanOOC: *GOING*
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 1:05 am » From Henshin, Ikki, Shota, Lucent, Echo, and Jan?
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 1:05 am » (...meep)
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:04 am » (I assume Jan is a freebie...? Or am I just hopeful?)
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 1:04 am » (True fact)
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 1:04 am » (Anyone you choose after the first 2 people will suddenly become busy and/or decide not to come along, for whatever reason.... mainly because the Pattern Spiders hate groups of essence users larger than 9. It makes them work too ahrd)
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 1:04 am » Dusk: *hugs Desus's head* Oh, that's cool!
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 1:03 am » (Story 4 will involve the group choosing to take up to 2 allies out of everyone you've met along to help you on an epic Quest. YOu can choose to take only one person, or even no one at all, should you choose, but each ally has their own strengths and weaknesses)
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 1:03 am » Wei: *waves to Desus!*
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 1:03 am » Fuzzy: Wooooow!
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 1:03 am » Shun: I see. *grinning* Very nice Desus.
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:03 am » Jan: ...sweet garterbelt of the Empress. Desus!
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 1:02 am » (Ok... here's how this is going to work...)
Jane Narbon « Sun May 22, 2011 1:02 am » Mei: Hi!
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:02 am » Jan: ....*not a WORD, Echo*
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 1:02 am » (Achievement unlocked: Desus Level 3: Winged dinosaur mode)
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 1:01 am » And then... there's a rumbling outside... and bursting out of the ground, there's a large creature that looks vaguely based on something bursts out of hte ground, and a looong head that is made out of white jade, with red highlights around the eyes, mouth, and streaks around it's neck, pokes it's head through a window. "Daddy! Look! Upgrades!"
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 1:01 am » Fuzzy: Hmm... *puts a flower in Grandpa Jan's hair*
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 1:01 am » Shun:*amused*
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 1:01 am » *Achievement unlocked: Collect Entourage*
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 1:01 am » Shun: Right, now everyone we know is here. Continue.
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 1:01 am » (ah right.)
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:00 am » ( I don;t know who he is either... )
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 1:00 am » (Jane's Teacher dude)
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 1:00 am » Wei: *waves to Lucent!*
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 1:00 am » (feels silly for having to ask)
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:00 am » Jan: Tch. Maidens laugh... *looks at Fuzzy* I was never sure.
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 1:00 am » Lucent?
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 1:00 am » Fuzzy: *nodnod* ...what are we supposed to do with all the flowers? *wearing a flower in her hair already, so she feels like she has enough...*
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 1:00 am » (Baoshi is currently not... totaly trusting of any Sidreal, save Mei. His moms story has sort of shocked him. His judgment is not based n any actual known knowedge, and Shota has been an ally)
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 1:00 am » Shun: Almost certain death, the usual.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 1:00 am » And then, as if by Fate, Lucent stumbles inot the room, bumping into Ikki. "Miss Mei, I wanted to offer my congratulations about-OW!"
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 12:59 am » Wei: *waves to Ikki* We're about to head out on crazy adventure time...
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 12:59 am » Wei: ...What Fuzzy said
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 12:59 am » (okay, we need to know how much Baoshi trusts Shota....)
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 12:59 am » Fuzzy: Oooh... if you don't mind... but your ex-co-workers are gonna be there. Will that be awkward?
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 12:59 am » Ikki: *Happens to drop by* Fuzzy? Dusk? There's some more deliveries of flowers from the wedding for you both... hey, what's going on?
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 12:58 am » Wei: Hey Henshin... *smiles*
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 12:58 am » Dusk: *grins* Hey, Henshin! We sure do.
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 12:58 am » Shun:.... where's Ikki? Everyone we know isn't here yet?
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 12:58 am » Dusk: And your orders...you could be ordered to take what you find, for all I know.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 12:57 am » Henshin steps out of the shadows. "Hey, didn't you guys want my help with this whateveritis?"
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 12:57 am » Dusk: *looks at Shota* I trust Mei. I trust baoshi. You, I don't know about..
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 12:56 am » Saffron nods to Dusk. "Indeed."
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 12:56 am » Shota: *nods* As a member of the Chosen of Journies and an accomplished martial artist in my own right, I am willing to offer my help.
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 12:56 am » Baoshi: ...ah. *looks... faintly uncertain*
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 12:56 am » *to Saffron*
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 12:56 am » Dusk: That includes telling us about..Autocthon, and anything helpful you remember about us and it, right?
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 12:56 am » Wei: ....Really?
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 12:56 am » Shun:...I see...*looks to Dusk*
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 12:55 am » (Er, imagine that in italics, sorry)
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 12:55 am » Shota: I am here to offer my services. On the orders of Ayesha Ura myself I am to offer to assist in recovering any lost knowledge and lore from the Manse of Autocthon.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 12:55 am » Saffron: *raises an eyebrow*
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 12:54 am » Shun: Heya
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 12:54 am » Jan: *spots shota, and nods faintly*
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 12:53 am » Baoshi: No, no... come in.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 12:53 am » And at this moment there's a knocking on the door. It opens, and entering in is... Shota. The Sidereal lieasion for Mei and Baoshi, and one of the outspoken members of the Gold Faction who you met in story one and at the end of story 2. "Am I late?"
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 12:52 am » Shun: Well, sounds like the vacation's over then.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 12:52 am » Saffron: It's high time I told you all what I've been hoping to trade my Ring Grace for... the location of the Manse of Autocthon.
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 12:51 am » Wei: *hugging back!*
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 12:51 am » Dusk: *smiling at Shun* It looks nice...
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 12:50 am » Saffron: *Folds his arms* Yes... I've heard recent rumblings that a dispatch has left from Thorns on a ghost ship recently.
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 12:50 am » Fuzzy: *hugging Wei!* <3!
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 12:50 am » Shun:*still in his fancy robe, prodding at it a bit*
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 12:50 am » Wei: *nods* Hey Saffron... I suppose it's time to get ready to go?
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 12:50 am » Dusk: *sticks out a foot and trips Ikki* It's a wedding-no killing the other guests!
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 12:50 am » Anyway, after the Wedding, there's a gathering of everyone of the players... who are brought together by Saffron of all people.
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 12:49 am » Fuzzy: *excitement!*
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 12:49 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 12:49 am » Jan: *brushes Fuzzys hair, and checks on Dusk, ans gdneraly goes about being parental- and probably meets Henshin at some point, whci hwas probably amusing*
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 12:47 am » FuzzyOOC: I thought I took the twig out...
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 12:47 am » Shun: Dangit Ikki, he's on our side now! *chasing both*
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 12:47 am » Fuzzy: Ok! *runs off to get changed*
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 12:46 am » Henshin:Sorry, not my day to die again yet!
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 12:46 am » OOCJan: I honestly think the twig just distills out from her essence.
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 12:46 am » Echo: I walked in~
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 12:46 am » Ikki: *Chasing him with bolts of ice flying from her bow* GET BACK HERE!
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 12:46 am » Henshin: *Running from Ikki during the reception*
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 12:46 am » Jan: ....Yeah. *smiles at Fuzzy* Its a nice suprise. Now, go and get dressed for th' ceremony. I;ll come in andbrush your hair for you... how did you GET a tig in there? I nthe city?
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 12:46 am » What'll be funny is if both Henshin and Ikki are there...
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 12:45 am » Whisper*technically has nieces and nephews now. buh?!*
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 12:45 am » Fuzzy: Isn't this awesome, Grandpa Jan? *happy bounces*
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 12:45 am » Jan: Phagh...
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 12:44 am » Fuzzy: *two Grandparents at her wedding! Eeeee!*
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 12:44 am » .
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 12:44 am » Echo: Sure soldierboy~.
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 12:44 am » Pffff...
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 12:43 am » WeiOOC: ...My author is now convinced that I somehow tricked Saffron into working as a Doorguard until the ceremony itself
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 12:43 am » Jan: Bah. You old trickster... *grumphy and grr a bit but then if basiclay holding his hand most of the ceremony*
Jane Narbon « Sun May 22, 2011 12:42 am » The Cake is not a lie!
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 12:42 am » Ma Ha SuichiOOC: Am I too late to eat one of the Groomsmen? Just a joke...
Jane Narbon « Sun May 22, 2011 12:42 am » Jane: [on the phone in Yu-Shan] What's that? Crowd control? I'll send Melody down to oversee things.
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 12:42 am » Echo: I think Luna got in on this joke~.
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 12:42 am » Fuzzy: *has probably glomped Grandpa Echo*
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 12:42 am » Wei: CAKE!
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 12:41 am » Jan: Of all the lunars, and all the elders... I think the maidens laugh at this kind of thing... and you;re a sneaky, sneaky bastard.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 12:41 am » And, of course, Cake.
Jane Narbon « Sun May 22, 2011 12:41 am » (Okay!)
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 12:41 am » And there there was a wedding. It is/was an awesome affair, with dancing, and unexpected guests, and even a bit of fighting, behind the scenes. (Whoever was working crowd control was VERY busy)
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 12:41 am » Fuzzy: Grandpa Echo! You made it!
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 12:40 am » ===> Have a Wedding
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 12:39 am » (A max of 2 BP for people doing this stuff)
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 12:39 am » (This offer is good for the next two weeks and means your next character will gain 1 BP IN ADDITION to the one SSXP you get for each post. You can only claim it once twice.)
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 12:39 am » (Alstho I declaire it Cannon that, assuming Echo made it, Baoshi s witnessed discovering hes met him before... quite a lot...)
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 12:38 am » (Oooh...)
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 12:38 am » (Sounnds quite good.)
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 12:38 am » and it seems those of us who voted have agreed on air jade only for Desus's next feast.
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 12:38 am » I'm bribeable, sure. And I love seeing what folks will do withn that.
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 12:38 am » that works
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 12:37 am » (Sounds good to me...)
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 12:37 am » (Ok... the Wedding between Shun and Dusk and Fuzzy and Wei is important and special and amazing in it's own right. But for the sake of time, I kiiinda want to gloss over it. But I still want it to happen as a significant part of the game. So I'm considering offering an incentive: 1 Bonus Point to the Sequel Story character of anyone who makes an Exalted Art-craft or story-craft submission related to the Wedding (Such as a story about someone being a security guard at it, or a view of the events from a character's perspective, or a drawing of the "I do" moment, etc; Sound good?)
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 12:37 am » (that kitten is so adorable... *promptly gets distracted by kitten videos* )
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 12:36 am » ((Heehehee.))
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 12:36 am » hClaire: *pokes a turtle*
Jane Narbon « Sun May 22, 2011 12:35 am » Awwwww.
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 12:35 am » ((D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww))
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 12:35 am » ((Thank you for that moment of D'aww))
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 12:35 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun May 22, 2011 12:34 am » Air, then.
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 12:34 am » ((.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjZqZWbm ... e=youtu.be ))
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 12:34 am » and wind isassociated with cold, we'll be going someplace cold soon
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 12:33 am » Sarge: *Kinda too little to understand what's going on*
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 12:33 am » And he can still tunnel if he needs to.
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 12:33 am » Okay, that makes sense.
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 12:33 am » (Okay, water and air, or just air? Anyone?)
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 12:33 am » Thinking on it, I think just wind is best. We want the best chance of Desus being able to fly and that's it.
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 12:33 am » *...and Sarge, who probably gets fussy*
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 12:32 am » Shun:*shrugs*I guess. It's good seeing the old man's still around at the very least...
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 12:32 am » Jan: *gets told Baoshis story about his mom when everyone else has gone... but thats private tween them and the Loom*
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 12:31 am » Dusk: *snuggles Shun* So, does having Grandpa back make up for having to bring Saffron along on the honeymoon? *Yeah, a wedding followed by a Quest-wheee!*
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 12:31 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 12:30 am » (You can do both. I haven't typed out what happens yet)
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 12:30 am » .
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 12:30 am » Fuzzy: *back to sleeeeeep... yay Grandpa Jan~*
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 12:28 am » Brb
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 12:28 am » Jan: *pats meis shoulder on the way out* ...heh. When you;d go and become a lady, Mei? G'wan to bed.
Jane Narbon « Sun May 22, 2011 12:27 am » Mei: [gives Jane a hug]
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 12:27 am » Fuzzy: *sooo haaaappyyyyyy*
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 12:27 am » (i don't know, Demo. We said air, but we could do both-what do you think?)
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 12:25 am » Jan: *gives her a good hug... and Dusk, too. Everyone, of course, but he knows how Dusk must have felt...*
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 12:25 am » Fuzzy: *will need goodnight hugs from Grandpa Jan*
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 12:24 am » wait, I did we decide on both or just wind?
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 12:24 am » indeed. so what's the reaction to wind and water jade?
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 12:24 am » Jan will settle down and hear everyones stories, and eventualy pack everyone off back to bed. baoshi will wind up asleep against him, most likely.
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 12:23 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 12:23 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 12:23 am » So anyways... moving on
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 12:22 am » .
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 12:22 am » Fuzzy: Oooh...
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 12:21 am » Jan: *puts Sarge up on hs shoulder* There, there.
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 12:21 am » Jan: Hes named after my Sifu, " 'Seargant' Reflections of the Setting Sun".
Jane Narbon « Sun May 22, 2011 12:20 am » Mei: Can I call him 'Squeak'?
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 12:20 am » Sarge: Bwi! *Complains about how there's too much noise*
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 12:19 am » Jan: He mostly squeaks.
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 12:19 am » Fuzzy: Can he call you 'Daddy' yet?
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 12:18 am » Shun: ... Right. Bratty, little brother.
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 12:18 am » Wei: *waves to Sarge*
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 12:18 am » Jan: C'mon, sarge... *tucks him back in his collar*
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 12:17 am » Sarge: *Crabby when he's woken up in the middle of the night, like most infants*
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 12:16 am » Jan: *pats a confused Baoshi* This is Baoshi, Sarge.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 12:16 am » Sarge looks over at Shun and "Bwi"s at him, making another bubble and making Shun's face wet.
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 12:16 am » makes sense
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 12:16 am » Fuzzy: ...huh. He's very cute...
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 12:16 am » (He is plot only, mechanic no.)
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 12:16 am » Shun: Well, looks like Desus has a little brother now...
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 12:16 am » Dusk: Oh, wait'll Desus sees him!
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 12:16 am » (He is considered noncanon for all other purposes)
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 12:15 am » (DM's Note: Sarge is included in the game on the context that he is ONLY used for comedy relief and cuteness.)
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 12:15 am » Wei: D'awww
Jane Narbon « Sun May 22, 2011 12:15 am » Mei: ???
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 12:15 am » Teeny blue talons rub it's eyes as a baby jade dragon stares up at you all, with Baoshi's hair now throughly soaked
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 12:15 am » Jan: Oy, oy, Sarge... be nice. *pets the little Dragon* ...what? I was owed back pay. I think the whole faction dreads the day I ever ask for most of my pay.
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 12:14 am » Baoshi: ....???
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 12:14 am » Fuzzy: *Grandpa Jan huggings* ...?
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 12:14 am » At this, a teeny little head made of shaped blue jade pokes out of Jan's pocket. "Bwi?" It looks at all of you angrily and Bwis at Jan, before opening it's maw and projecting a bubble filled with water at Baoshi, who has clearly disrupted his sleep the most.*
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 12:14 am » Jan: ...*smiles, and then tries to look less pleased, but still looks awfuly pleased, only likes he badly hiding in* Well, maybe he'll make it, too.
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 12:13 am » (should we have given him some water jade, too? Wel, air works)
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 12:13 am » Shun:*still thinks they're spoiling him with the giant feasts of jad instead of occasional treats*
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 12:13 am » Fuzzy: I invited him to my wedding... I think he said he'd come...
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 12:13 am » (Sounds about right.))
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 12:12 am » And since there's no yellow, it seems the next best thing.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 12:12 am » (Ok... at the sight of the pit of Jade Desus quite literally jawdropped. He took to eating air jade like a duck takes to water, and after eating enough, he did that thing where he fell asleep and started glowing brightly again. This time with a cool, white light)
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 12:12 am » (Okay, I think we'd fill grandpa jan in on our adventures, and the snare and all that)
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 12:12 am » EchoOOC: That's because I am funny~
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 12:11 am » I was thinking Air too. We've already given him fire and earth, I was thinking some of whatever he hasn't already gotten
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 12:11 am » Jan: ...*looks over at Fuzzy* ...Pity it didn;t land. And... yes, I think so. Lord, I can FEEL him thinking hes so FUNNY from here. *sigh* Not imporant right now, tho.
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 12:11 am » *Snerk*
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 12:10 am » Fuzzy: *TOTALLY going to call him Grandpa Echo*
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 12:10 am » (...I'm pretty sure we're just feeding him all the spare jade... but whatever works)
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 12:10 am » (Enough of all five types to feed him ot the next level with any of the 5)
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 12:10 am » Fuzzy: ...wait, does this mean I can call him Grandpa Echo?
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 12:10 am » (claire and I like the air kind, so he could fly-how about the rest of you?)
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 12:10 am » Fuzzy: He's my elder-type person!
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 12:10 am » Fuzzy: I tried to kick him... but I missed...
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 12:10 am » what kinds of jade did we have?
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 12:10 am » (Did you decide what sort of jade you were feeding Desus? This might be a thing)
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 12:09 am » Wei: ...Well, it was more along the lines of "I poked it"
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 12:09 am » Dusk: Shun, Grandpa has to meet Desus!
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 12:09 am » Wei: And then I helped him and some tigery dude kill a really really big Chimera
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 12:09 am » EchoOOC: I know you love it~ *blowing kisses*
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 12:09 am » Wei: ...He tried to beat me up as a Raksha
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 12:08 am » Jan: Near as I understand, hes usualy off on his own proje- what now?
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 12:08 am » Wei: Oooh... I know him too!
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 12:08 am » Jan: *looks at Fuzzy* Its a little unlikely. His names Echo of the Jackals Laughter. Smiling, crooked bastad witha mind like a jade corkscrew.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 12:08 am » Regardless... so what's your next move?
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 12:08 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 12:08 am » WeiOOC: Together, we're like three percent of the Solars...
Jane Narbon « Sun May 22, 2011 12:07 am » [Mei: Couldn't Grandmother Bright just make a frequent-teleporter card?]
Jane Narbon « Sun May 22, 2011 12:07 am » [Mei: I have free accesssss~ Well, for a few months, anyway.]
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 12:06 am » Gah. Thanks.
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 12:06 am » (300)
Jane Narbon « Sun May 22, 2011 12:06 am » .
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 12:06 am » *should remember this...*
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 12:06 am » (or 200?)
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 12:06 am » (are there 100 lunars, or 500?)
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 12:06 am » EchoOOC: I'm still going to pout at you the whole game. *pout*
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 12:05 am » Ayesha UraOOC: I'm not risking the lives of any of my agents to deliver a message to you if one of your disciples gets a bit... overstimulated. Also, we had to hurry Jan to Chiascuro as it is, since we can't just use the gate there. A certain Goddess is a bit uncooperative with us.
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 12:05 am » hee
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 12:05 am » Shun: Eh, it's fine Booknerd.
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 12:05 am » Fuzzy: Do I know the lunar you're married to? I think I know... at least 5% of them...
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 12:04 am » Baoshi: ....sorry I never said... *to the others. a little muffled*
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 12:04 am » Jan: Chejop and others, yeah. It was more complex then I tend to summarize it, but we can cha it out later. THings were... going VERY bad, lets say.
Wallycaine « Sun May 22, 2011 12:04 am » Wei: ...I'm sure he had his reasons.
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 12:03 am » EchoOOC:*puppy eyes at Ayesha Ura* I dun hate you~ I just think you've got your head up yer arse~
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 12:03 am » (Fair enough- I just wanted to protest Jan not telling 'er.))
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 12:03 am » (Well her point still stands. Most lunars are inherantly suspicous and distrustful of Sidereals, so most Sidereals keep their distance from Lunar Elders. No one wants to end up Ma Ha Suichi's lunch twice)
chicgeek « Sun May 22, 2011 12:03 am » Dusk:...This Chejop is responsible for all that? *glares* For spearheading a genocide masquarading as religion? Grrr...
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 12:02 am » Fuzzy: Wait, you're maried to a lunar?
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 12:02 am » ((I coulda sworn Jan would have told Ura about Echo, by now... after the 'wedding'))
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 12:01 am » Jan: Joke, kid. It was a joke. Remeber those?
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 12:01 am » Fuzzy: *did invite Echo to her wedding, since he's her Elder-type person and all...*
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 12:01 am » Ayesha UraOOC: *Glaring at him* We moved Heaven and Earth to get the wedding delayed so that an agent of ours who has YET TO TELL US ABOUT YOU, By the way, could go to the wedding. We didn't plan to cooperate with peoplen who inplicitly hate us)
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 12:01 am » Baoshi: *chokes on air*
Professor_Tinker « Sun May 22, 2011 12:01 am » Jan: *siiiigh* THose letters were al from the same daft idiot. *pause* Most of 'em. 80%. Lunar, rememeber? Elder to. I;m basicaly a trophyhusband.
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 12:00 am » EchoOOC:*pooooout* I don't get to go on vacation with Jan-san~?
Professor Zobot « Sun May 22, 2011 12:00 am » (There's also rumors of a silver faction, but most Sidereals regard THEIR politics as absolute insanity and whcih should be disregarded immediately)
Claire « Sun May 22, 2011 12:00 am » Fuzzy: *Grandpa Jan is awesome at summarizing*
Demothesis « Sun May 22, 2011 12:00 am » Shun: Yes. yes I do.
Professor_Tinker « Sat May 21, 2011 11:59 pm » It should be noted, Jan probably summed most of that up with about five sentances, and some cusswords.
Jane Narbon « Sat May 21, 2011 11:59 pm » {Incidentally, there are also a few Sidereals who continually struggle to remain politically Independent. Mei will insist she is one of them.}
Professor_Tinker « Sat May 21, 2011 11:59 pm » Jan: *pats baoshis head* Yeah. We both work a lot, but we meet as meet can- but we're married, alright. *glances at Mei* ...now that sounds like a stry and a half, its self. *looks at Shun* Do you have to be so shocked?
Professor Zobot « Sat May 21, 2011 11:59 pm » (Since all/most of the players in the group already know the general details of that, I figured we'd just skip over it)
Demothesis « Sat May 21, 2011 11:59 pm » Shun: ooooooh. right. wait. married? You?
Jane Narbon « Sat May 21, 2011 11:58 pm » Mei: Wait, we saw a recording of Baoshi's mom—
Professor Zobot « Sat May 21, 2011 11:58 pm » ...what Jan eventaully conveys is that there's two different factions of Sidereal, even though they would never publically admit that any sort of factioning exists within the ranks of the Sidereal: There is the Bronze Factoin, led by a man named Chejop Kejak, which has spearheaded the formation of a religion known as the Immaculate Order which preaches that all of you are Anathema that need to be hunted down and exteriminated, and the Gold Faction, which believes in the Solar Exalted as heroes, agents of change, and believes that their being around again could save the future.
Demothesis « Sat May 21, 2011 11:58 pm » (is Echo there? :DDDDDD )
chicgeek « Sat May 21, 2011 11:58 pm » Dusk: *blinks*
Claire « Sat May 21, 2011 11:58 pm » Fuzzy: ...we have one of those? Wait, you're married?
Wallycaine « Sat May 21, 2011 11:58 pm » Wei: Something having to do with being nice to Lunar's... I could have joined it, but I would have had to lose a leg
Professor_Tinker « Sat May 21, 2011 11:58 pm » Baoshi: ...married i...
Jane Narbon « Sat May 21, 2011 11:58 pm » Mei: [@Shun] Silver Pact = Organization of all lunars.
Professor_Tinker « Sat May 21, 2011 11:58 pm » Jan: That one can wait. The condensed version is I married in, nd did all the nice little tap dances THAT required, too.
Jane Narbon « Sat May 21, 2011 11:57 pm » Mei: ....what?
Demothesis « Sat May 21, 2011 11:57 pm » Shun: silver what? *feels left out tonight. I'm supposed to be the wizard dangit!*
Professor_Tinker « Sat May 21, 2011 11:57 pm » Baoshi: ...how... wait... what?
Professor_Tinker « Sat May 21, 2011 11:57 pm » Jan: Yes, fuzzy. I;m... actualy sorta Silver Pact. Okay, now, THAT *is* a long story.
Demothesis « Sat May 21, 2011 11:56 pm » Shun: Oh, I like this faction.
Claire « Sat May 21, 2011 11:56 pm » Fuzzy: ...you're still allowed to hug me even though I'm a lunar, right?
chicgeek « Sat May 21, 2011 11:56 pm » (Okay, thi