Comics by Shaenon II

Mad science has never been so cute!
It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:42 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: chat logs XI
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:06 pm 
Offline
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:52 pm
Posts: 618
Location: Two steps ahead of you
Comics by Shaenon II
Mad science has never been so cute!
* Logout [ Demothesis ] * 0 new messages Chat * FAQ * Search * Members * User Control Panel
Last visit was: Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:44 pm It is currently Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:57 pm

View unanswered posts | View active topics View new posts | View your posts

Board index

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Get a FREE FORUM
Comics by Shaenon II Chat
Message:
Online List
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:03 am » I've got it
Sarah McLaren « Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:03 am » I wasn't here...
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:02 am » i had to refresh
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:02 am » i can't
chicgeek « Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:02 am » Did anyone save the chat?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:01 am » *nods* Gnight, Z.
chicgeek « Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:01 am » Goodnight, Z!
Jane Narbon « Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:01 am » That was fun!
Claire « Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:01 am » Goodnight, Z.
Sarah McLaren « Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:01 am » Axel: I brought cake! *holds up cake*
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:00 am » Good night, everyone!
Sarah McLaren « Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:00 am » Night, Z!
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:00 am » goodnight z
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:00 am » *nod* Have a good night all, then
Jane Narbon « Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:00 am » OK. Good night, Z!
Sarah McLaren « Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:00 am » Okay.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:00 am » *nods* Sounds good.
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:00 am » just to make sure everyone know, I mostly likely won't be able to play next saturday
Jane Narbon « Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:00 am » .
Sarah McLaren « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:59 am » .
Claire « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:59 am » Alright.
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:59 am » ok
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:59 am » It's the creature's turn... we'll start there next time, ok?
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:59 am » ...gah... I'm crashing.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:59 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:58 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:58 am » anyways moving on
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:58 am » yeah but does make sense
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:56 am » (Yeah... it's one of the weirder ones, and isn't as intuitively described in the main book...)
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:56 am » ok
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:55 am » (Also, onslaught only applies to attacks in the same tick... so if Fuzzy attacked it before it refreshed, she'd still start at five for the first attack)
Claire « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:55 am » Wait, really? Darn it...
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:54 am » I almost got the rules down that time
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:54 am » (No, It's got a DV of 5...)
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:54 am » ah ok
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:54 am » drat
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:54 am » so 2 over?
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:54 am » (No, Hawk. The onslaught penalty only applies to one person at a time)
Sarah McLaren « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:54 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:54 am » oh? cool
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:53 am » 4
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:53 am » Yes. A DV of 2
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:53 am » BBCode 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=10 nertz
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:53 am » since it's dv has not refreshed, dv of 2?
Claire « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:53 am » (well, maybe I'll learn to count at some point)
Claire « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:53 am » (right)
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:53 am » so 15dice this time
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:52 am » 1/8? i thought it was 1/6?)
chicgeek « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:52 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:52 am » Hehee.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:52 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:52 am » Ooo
Claire « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:52 am » (hey, I got 1/8 damage dice successful, Z :P )
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:52 am » then attacking with 1st excellency again 6m again
Jane Narbon « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:51 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:51 am » speed 5 accuracy1 defense8 damag5 rate 1
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:51 am » ok, changing the claw's stats a bit
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:50 am » Shun's turn!
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:50 am » ...bad luck tonight. Hm
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:50 am » 1d10=6 But she takes no damage!
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:50 am » Ok. Fuzzy strikes a solid blow at the Glass Golem's core, and it pelts her with broken glass.
Claire « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:49 am » Fuzzy: Hy'm not very gut at dis...
Claire « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:49 am » 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=8
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:49 am » Whoo! Go Fuzzy!
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:48 am » heh roll your 3 damage again I guess
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:48 am » Still hits!
Claire « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:48 am » So I get another 3 damage dice?
Claire « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:48 am » 4...
Claire « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:48 am » 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=4
Sarah McLaren « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:48 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:47 am » Yes
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:47 am » dv is now a 3 btw
Claire « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:47 am » Last attack?
chicgeek « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:47 am » .
Claire « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:47 am » Fuzzy: *baps ineffectually* Vell, dot vas disappointink.
Claire « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:46 am » 1d10=5, 1d10=2, 1d10=5
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:46 am » It is
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:46 am » brb
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:46 am » Yes.
Claire « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:45 am » 10 raw... I think it's going to end up being my minimum 3 after soak.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:45 am » Wooo!
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:45 am » Roll damage!
Claire « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:44 am » Yay! I hit something!
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:44 am » then it was 5. then it was dropped to 4 cause you attacked it already
Claire « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:44 am » Oooooooh.
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:44 am » it attacked before, so it ;lost one
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:44 am » was 6 til itattacked
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:44 am » it was at 5, then 4
Claire « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:44 am » I thought it's DV was 6, so now it'd be 5?
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:43 am » The second time, you should hit, actually
Claire « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:43 am » FuzzyOOC: Ok, Shun, vunce hy get it's DV down, please smack it for me...
Claire « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:43 am » One more try.
Claire « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:43 am » 5 again...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:43 am » Phew...
Claire « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:43 am » 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=8
Jane Narbon « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:43 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:43 am » It sways out of the way
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:43 am » Nope
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:42 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:42 am » 5
Claire « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:42 am » 5... I don't beat it's DV, I think.
Claire « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:41 am » 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=7
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:41 am » Ok
Sarah McLaren « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:41 am » (Back again!)
Claire « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:41 am » Rolling 1st attack...
Claire « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:41 am » (speed 5)
Claire « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:41 am » *nods*
Claire « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:41 am » Ok, so with the charm it's 11 dice, 10 dice, 14 dice.
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:40 am » But you'd only get the five extra dice on the last one, not the rest
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:40 am » That's exactly right
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:40 am » You can do a three flury
chicgeek « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:40 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:40 am » .
Claire « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:39 am » Or do charms not work with flurries like that?
Claire « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:39 am » And use 1st dex excellency for 5m on the last attack?
Claire « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:39 am » -3, -4, -5 dice?
Claire « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:39 am » So can I do a 3-flurry?
Claire « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:38 am » Ok, punches have rate 3, and I still have claws of the silver moon up...
Jane Narbon « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:37 am » .
Claire « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:37 am » Sorry, thinking.
Claire « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:36 am » Err...
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:36 am » ?
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:35 am » (Oh, right... Sorry, forgot where that was coming from)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:35 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:35 am » since he attacked first
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:35 am » he was at -2 injury, then -1 for action
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:35 am » (Not that it effects it)
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:34 am » (I thought he was at -2, not -3?)
chicgeek « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:34 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:34 am » Ok then! Fuzzy!
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:33 am » so he misses since the golem did not beat his parry
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:33 am » barely avoided it
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:33 am » 16/2=8 +1-3=6
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:33 am » oh wait, that's not right
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:33 am » 16+1-3=14
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:32 am » So you add 1 to your parry
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:32 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:32 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:31 am » BBCode 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=4
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:31 am » 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=5
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:31 am » right... spending 5m on excellency to up parry
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:30 am » It's the glass golem's turn. As it's rearing to try and lacerate Shun with jagged fists
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:30 am » No, more of a counterattack
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:29 am » phew. about to ask if they count as thrown.
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:28 am » Nope! Glass gets in his hair but harms him not
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:28 am » 1d10=6
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:28 am » ...of course.
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:28 am » Ok... then Shun smashes a fist into the glass golem's body... and is showered in shards of glass. One second
chicgeek « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:28 am » (Okay, put next week's availability in the schedule thread)
chicgeek « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:27 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:27 am » drat, just one
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:27 am » BBCode 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=6
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:26 am » *nodnod*
Claire « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:26 am » Phew...
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:26 am » and so minimum of 3 damage dice then
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:26 am » 10L of course
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:26 am » It's soak is a 9 L/ 6 B
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:25 am » it's just ten raw damage, minus soak
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:25 am » ok then, 10 raw
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:25 am » I don't think wound penatlies is applied to damage
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:25 am » No, you don't subtract the wound here
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:25 am » 6 extra +3str+1 dmg.... -2 wound here too? i forget
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:24 am » with 6 extra, nasty
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:24 am » Ok... it's dodge is only a 6, so you hit it
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:24 am » Ah....
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:23 am » rolled 21
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:23 am » I did. it was 23 before them
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:22 am » Did you factor in wound penalties?
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:22 am » 12 successes
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:22 am » Makes sense
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:22 am » BBCode 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=9
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:21 am » so Dex5+ma5+ 6exc+7 acc-2 penalty= 21 dice pool. the motes will be coming from his manse attunement.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:21 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:20 am » he'll spend 6 motes on his excellency
chicgeek « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:20 am » I'll put my schedule in the appropriate thread.
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:20 am » Shun's attacking with his first martial arts excellency, arm's stats: Wood Dragon's claw speed 5 accuracy7 defense6 damage1 rate1 1
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:20 am » Sure...
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:20 am » back
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:20 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:20 am » Sure, I can do that.
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:20 am » WeiOoC: Awwww....
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:20 am » Chic, Wally... woudl you guys be willing to meet during the week to do a bit of a just you two session and then we get onto the final battle next week?
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:19 am » By the way... er.... after this battle we're probably gonna be done for the night
Claire « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:19 am » Fuzzy: *patiently waits for tic 3*
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:19 am » Shun: Well, you're a very interesting construct. But I'm going to have to break you now.
chicgeek « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:18 am » DuskOOC: Shun's right, you need to kill the orcs, check for traps on that safe, watch out for that beholder...wait, wrong game system. Nevermind.
Jane Narbon « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:17 am » [Music!]
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:17 am » Ok. Shun starts on Tick 0, the Glass Golem on tick 1, and then Fuzzy at tick.. 3
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:16 am » 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=8
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:16 am » WeiOOC: Because we're foolish?
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:16 am » ShunOOC: Quit your whining, there's stuff down here that needs retreiving.
Claire « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:15 am » FuzzyOOC: Because ve don't know how dangerous it is?
Claire « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:15 am » Fuzzy: *wait, what? we have to fight the thing?*
Claire « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:15 am » 1d10=4, 1d10=6
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:15 am » BBCode 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=2
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:15 am » SaffronOOC: WHY IN THE NAME OF BALOR HIMSELF HAVEN'T YOU BOTH RAN FOR THE SURFACE YET?!?
Claire « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:15 am » Fuzzy: Restricted so doesn't have an f in it...
Jane Narbon « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:15 am » [This is not going to end well, is it?]
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:15 am » Shun:*cocks head curiously*
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:14 am » Join battle checks!
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:14 am » "P-preassse d-d-dis-play caste markT-T-T-This is a restri-fffffff-ed area."
Jane Narbon « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:13 am » [Mei: ...maybe I shouldn't have said, dead giveaway.]
Jane Narbon « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:13 am » [Mei: The colors are the dead giveaway.]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:13 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:12 am » Well if it is looking for a caste mark, shun's still is on display...
Claire « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:12 am » Fuzzy: *not particularly hopeful*
Claire « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:12 am » Fuzzy: *has her caste mark up- full moon lunar* Maybe it vill like me?
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:12 am » (You may never know, Jane)
chicgeek « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:12 am » uh oh....
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:12 am » Shun: You said that one already. Variety's the spice of life...
Claire « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:12 am » Ahhh...
Jane Narbon « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:12 am » [Mei: It's set to only respond to a Sidereal caste mark, isn't it.]
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:11 am » The Wits + Awareness was for surprise. This is an impending join battle check
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:11 am » "Please display caste mark for authorization. This is a restricted area." The thing takes a step forward towards Shun and the bloody bat carcass
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:11 am » I thought that was the wits+aware for the surprise?
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:11 am » (No, you haven't... just to notice the bat
Claire « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:10 am » (I think I already made the check for her...)
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:10 am » Shun: er... done already?*caste mark should still be showing at this point. Twilight exalt*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:09 am » ....Uhuo.
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:09 am » "Please display caste mark for authorization. This is a restricted area."
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:09 am » Shun: Fuzzy, can you take a look at the altar? I'll keep the hand... thingy busy... if it attacks us.
chicgeek « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:09 am » ,
Claire « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:08 am » Fuzzy: ...huh.
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:08 am » WeiOOC: Or possibly better... but probalby worse
Jane Narbon « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:08 am » [Mei: O HAI.]
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:08 am » Shun: ooooookay... This is the part where things get worse isn't it?
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:07 am » A giant bat DOES swoop down at Shun... and then from behind it, a glassy hand from a Cathedral stained glass window reaches out to cut it to ribbons with two jagged fists.
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:07 am » (Bye!)
Jane Narbon « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:07 am » (Bye Sarah)
Jane Narbon « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:06 am » You actually WERE inspired by Aria of Sorrow?
Sarah McLaren « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:06 am » gotta go, bye!
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:06 am » heh, go ahead zo
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:06 am » Ok... in all fairness, I was going to do this before Jane said anything. But now even if i say that, it'll look like I was just using her idea.
Claire « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:06 am » *snerk*
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:05 am » bio break
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:05 am » brb
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:05 am » "No, we're ok. I mean, that wolf was GOING to kill us, but the river ate it."
Sarah McLaren « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:04 am » (Hi, Bio, bit of an explanation, Exalted game. Feel free to watch)
Jane Narbon « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:04 am » (It's a ref to Balor from Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow)
Jane Narbon « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:04 am » And then you have to fight the ogre.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:04 am » ?
Jane Narbon « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:04 am » I mean, an expensive Castlevania reference would be better. Like... the giant bat swoops down, then is crushed by the hand of a gigantic ogre with one laser eye.
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:04 am » ShunOOC: I'll be fine. it's just a giant bat thing. I mess up the wind. *grin*
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:04 am » WeiOOC: ...That too. TARVUS SMASH!
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:03 am » @Wei: you hitched yourself to the wrong pony
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:03 am » ...Where?
Claire « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:03 am » FuzzOOC: I'll defend you...
chicgeek « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:03 am » DuskOOC: Wei, don't you mean 'Tarvus Smash!"
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:03 am » (Potential hello, Biological Lunatic! And Dr. Beard!)
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:02 am » ShunOOC: because predators attack the injured. guess who's injured.
Jane Narbon « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:02 am » You're going with a cheap Castlevania reference? Seriously?
chicgeek « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:02 am » .
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:01 am » DekaOOC: I am not in a fight, yet
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:01 am » WeiOOC: ...WHY IS EVERYONE ELSE GETTING TO FIGHT!
Hawkwolf « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:01 am » .
Claire « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:01 am » FuzzyOOC: Maybe if we just start removing all the panneling...
Demothesis « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:00 am » *headdesk*
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:00 am » Ok... it's at this point that the giant bat gets a chance for a surprise attack...
Sarah McLaren « Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:00 am » (whoops)
Claire « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:59 pm » FuzzyOOC: Oh dear...
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:59 pm » (...We sent the worst people to search for it)
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:58 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:58 pm » Shun: you sure she said the altar?
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:58 pm » BBCode 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=2 wits + awareness... dangit shun's not being observant today...
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:58 pm » Ok... Shun? You have no idea what sort of secret compartment there woudl be. Quite frankly, the notion that there even IS one seems proposterous
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:57 pm » BBCode 1d10=3, 1d10=5, 1d10=5 for the wits+ investigation
Claire « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:57 pm » Fuzzy: Oh. Good call.
Claire « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:56 pm » url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2964172/]1d10=6, 1d10=7[/url]
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:56 pm » Shun: yeah, which is why we get our stuff, and go.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:56 pm » Ok... Shun? Make a wits + investigation check. Standard wound penalties apply. BOTH Fuzzy and Shun, make Wits + Awareness checks
chicgeek « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:56 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:55 pm » oh oops, missed the relay
Claire « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:55 pm » Fuzzy: Twisty doom!
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:55 pm » Shun: something wrong Fuzzy?
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:55 pm » */lense frame
Claire « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:55 pm » Fuzzy: *O.o*
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:55 pm » Shun:*rummaging with the altar trying to find the stuff she left*
Claire « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:55 pm » Fuzzy: *relays to Shun*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:55 pm » Eeeeeep.
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:55 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:54 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:54 pm » oh boy
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:54 pm » That's all
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:54 pm » These creatures are/were likely perverted beastmen.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:54 pm » Animals, people, even Exalts, if they make a habit of living there for years upon years
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:53 pm » Now though, those seals weaken... and the dreaming gods create a sort of... miasma... which twists anything dwelling above them
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:53 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:53 pm » [Which was its own kettle of fish anyway.]
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:53 pm » Save the Imperial manse, which was too dangerous to risk being used.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:52 pm » The Viziers, in retaliation, using powerful astrology and mysterious powers... sealed many of the more troublesome ones away at some of the most powerful Manses in the world
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:52 pm » [Mei: And we know how well THAT ended up.]
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:51 pm » And fought alongside them
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:51 pm » The older and more powerful gods largely sided with their Primordial lords.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:51 pm » [Booth: I KNEW there's something about clowns...]
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:51 pm » *The gods
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:51 pm » The war between the Primordials and the Solars split the loyalties of the godls
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:51 pm » But the Lunar elder, Echo, that you met, told you some stories about places Lunars try to avoid.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:50 pm » You dont know much about that, because even the oldest lunars mostly don't remember it
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:50 pm » ..Gand Highblood?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:50 pm » @Fuzzy: A long time ago the Lunars and their Solar mates stopped ancient beings known as the primordials from ruling Creation.
Claire « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:50 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:50 pm » (Ronald McHeathen?)
chicgeek « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:49 pm » (Bozo the Abysall?)
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:49 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:49 pm » (Snerk)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:49 pm » And the seals weakened.... the power of the Lieutenants beginning to leak out and sort of... twist... whatever was around the spot
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:49 pm » of course. :P
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:49 pm » Gamzee!
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:49 pm » "heathen clown gods"?
chicgeek « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:49 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:49 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:48 pm » but in the great Liberation, the Princes of the Earth, though obviously perfect in every way, somehow overlooked some of these spots.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:48 pm » Powerful temples to the Sun Kings' heathen clown gods were suitable places for these entities to be sealed, as the large masses of people brought there to engage in twisted and unImmaculate spirit worship would somehow reinforce the seals that locked them away
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:47 pm » And the monsters lieutenants were, during the battle, often sealed away, which was easier than killing them
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:46 pm » The Sun Kings and these monsters both fought overwho would be Creation's Tyrants
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:46 pm » @Shun: In Creation, there are stories of powerful, near unstoppable monsters who, long before the 5 Elemental Dragons and their children brought peace to the realm of Man, were sealed away by the Sun Kings
Sarah McLaren « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:46 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:45 pm » Ok... I'll do Shun first, since Fuzzy would know what he knows in general, and more
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:44 pm » .
Claire « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:44 pm » (5)
Claire « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:44 pm » 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=9
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:44 pm » (BaoshiOOC: This is too meta to discuss without being face to face anyways...)
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:43 pm » [Mei: I'm just saying. If you need an out.]
chicgeek « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:43 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:43 pm » (BaoshiOOC: You know, the one I;m suicide charging to keep.)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:42 pm » (BaoshiOOC: Can we WAIT to decide to betray MY PROMISE.)
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:42 pm » BBCode 1d10=1, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=9
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:42 pm » [Mei: Well, if you don't want to give It to those Lunars you met, you can always blame me. I'm a Sidereal. I'm supposed to be a deceitful b****.]
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:41 pm » me too?
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:41 pm » heh
Claire « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:41 pm » (can I make a lore + int 'what were those things?' check?)
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:41 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:40 pm » Shun: the martyr thing... and what were those?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:40 pm » And the images all fade
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:40 pm » And then, the axe is swung.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:40 pm » "Oh."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:40 pm » Oh no...
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:40 pm » Her eyes widen, but she doesn't move.
Claire « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:40 pm » Fuzzy: ...lunars?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:40 pm » One of the bigger ones, carrying a beaten, dented axe, charges at the woman
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:39 pm » Monsterous, mishapen things burst in. Disturbing fascimilies of beastmen.... all of them translucent.
Claire « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:39 pm » Fuzzy: Gets vhat from?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:39 pm » As you do, the holographic doors shatter.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:39 pm » Shun: ...so that's where he gets it from. *heading over to the alter*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:39 pm » "Because Strife and death are a recurring theme in Creation's story... I entrust to you both the responsibility to bring about a happy ending."
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:38 pm » [Mei: Thanks, Baoshi's mom!]
chicgeek « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:38 pm » (Oh, I hope someone has saved the chat log tonight!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:38 pm » "The outer casing of the Lense, which holds some of its power, also rests here, hidden away by the Prophetess herself."
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:37 pm » She turns, gesturing to the alter behind her. "Behind me, hidden here, in a secret compartment the savages coming for me will not understand, are the only tools I ever created for War. They are your mother's last gift to you and your fellow Vizier."
Sarah McLaren « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:36 pm » (Was a volcano involved?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:36 pm » "I cannot help you decide. My essence is spent. I have no more power left to me, save what must be used to make this recording. But I can help keep your way safe."
Claire « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:36 pm » Fuzzy: *O.o*
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:35 pm » Shun:...*eyes narrow at the faces*... with our luck the real ones will show up now...
Sarah McLaren « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:35 pm » (Brrr.)
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:35 pm » (hey chic)
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:35 pm » (Of course!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:35 pm » "If destruction of the Lense be your wish, then know it must be unmade in the same place it was made, by the same tools."
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:34 pm » disturbing, horrorfic... FACES... are behind them. Holographic and yet disturbingly real
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:34 pm » Shun: ... Well... may your spirit rest easy knowing he's got the strength to do just that... *bit of a prayer*
chicgeek « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:34 pm » (Finally, I am here for good. Just in time for the cliffhanger, right? :) )
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:34 pm » The doors behind you all, the holographic doors, are starting to shatter.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:33 pm » "War... violence itself... these things are evil. Don't let anyone ever tell you differently."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:33 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:33 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:33 pm » "Because being one of the Viziers of Creation means making the hard decisions. Doing the Necessary Evil, yet not being made Evil by it."
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:33 pm » [Mei: If you had wanted THAT you shoulda prayed to Lytek.]
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:32 pm » Her eyes tear up. "I'm so sorry, my son. I prayed to the Maidens that you would never Exalt. That I was wrong. That this responsibility would not be yours."
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:32 pm » [Mei: Wait for it.]
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:31 pm » Shun: Drat and i was just about to put jade on this being a message about us saving/destroying creation.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:30 pm » "And it is you all, not Kejak, who will decide what becomes of them"
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:30 pm » OOCBaoshi: And you have a lousy moraled guild.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:30 pm » "Perhaps he seeks it to seal away all Creation's Enemies forever. Or perhaps he merely seeks to control the means of making an unstoppable army... I do not know. But I have foreseen it. You and your friends will find the Lense. And what came after it..."
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:30 pm » Shun: It does seem that way Fuzzy.
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:29 pm » DekaOOC: You know, you really DO have a lousy boss cart brother
Claire « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:29 pm » Fuzzy: First age people needed better hobbies...
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:29 pm » The pounding on the back doors is growing louder.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:29 pm » [Also: WHAT]
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:29 pm » [Mei: Ah, everybody's favorite magnificent bastard comes into play!]
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:29 pm » "But it won't work properly while it is split in two, as the Prophetess of Awakening intended. To prevent anyone but her from utilizing it. One of the halves rests here."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:29 pm » Eeep...
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:28 pm » Shun: I do not like where this is going...
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:28 pm » "But more than that, he seeks the device based off of the Lense... just the Lense alone could start wars... or finish them."
Claire « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:27 pm » Laitu: *monching on a sunflower seed*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:27 pm » "Kejak seeks that power. And when I didn't return it to him, he sent people after me."
Claire « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:27 pm » Fuzzy: I dunno... maybe hyu can use hampster souls? Und den have de empowered mortals rescue baby hampsters?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:27 pm » (Because I betcha its not unsimilar...)
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:27 pm » (ditto)
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:27 pm » (Because they're both awesome?)
Sarah McLaren « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:26 pm » [Why am I thinking of Full Metal Alchemist now?]
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:26 pm » Shun:... trap souls... that sounds kind of evil to me... or at least lots of potential for it...
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:26 pm » (Now I call THAT soul power)
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:25 pm » [With great power comes great responsibility?]
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:25 pm » "It traps souls to use them to empower mortals, son. That does not make it evil. Only those that would abuse it."
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:24 pm » The beating noise on the ghostly doors behind you both is getting louder. Less "hollow". "There's so much I wish I could tell, you, but my time is short. The device known as the lense is a prototype of something else. Of what, I do not know. I could not see. But it is GREATER than the Lense itself... which is both terrible and wonderful to behold."
Sarah McLaren « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:24 pm » [Axel: Maximum amount of ow! and minimum amount of time!]
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:23 pm » WeiOOC: Naw... you've got to do it fast, like a bandaid!
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:22 pm » "That though I did not know why I would, I saw that I would betray the Bronze Faction... and that not my hands, but yours and thouse around you, would lay claim to the Lense."
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:22 pm » [Music!]
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:22 pm » DekaOOC: Might need to break this to him slowly
Sarah McLaren « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:22 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:22 pm » "I saw that an ancient sun king relic was hidden underneath the city of the shifting sands... so at Kejak's request, came here to gather it. I never told him what ELSE I saw..."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:21 pm » BaoshiOOC: ...*Head. Is. Going. To. Explode.*
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:21 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:20 pm » "That is why I became prized by the upper rung of the Faction. And that is how I foresaw what you and yours would discover."
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:20 pm » Shun:*cautiously wonders if she had more than one son*
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:20 pm » BBCode 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=3 nothing. dang -2 penalty.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:19 pm » "But above all, my predictions of the future were unmatched"
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:19 pm » "I became a talented creator and inventor."
Claire « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:19 pm » Fuzzy: *paying attention so she can relay the message to Baoshi later*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:19 pm » Ok... make a Wits + Investigate check, Shun....
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:18 pm » [Mei: Let's put it this way. When you give over the news, Bao is going to EXPLODE.]
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:18 pm » Shun's going to try and determine how long ago things would have been at a minimum. since the doors are rotted now and not then. to keep himself entertained while she goes on in jargon
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:18 pm » ...all of this would have more significance if either Fuzzy or Shun had any idea of what a Vizier or the Bronze Faction or Kejak ARE.
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:18 pm » DekaOOc: I tink my cart brother's brain broke
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:17 pm » "Perhaps I should explain. A long time ago, I was the most talented young Vizier of the Bronze faction. Yet I chose, unlike most of my brethern, to never take a life."
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:16 pm » Shun: ....clever of her...
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:16 pm » Ok... Fuzzy and Shun: This isn't just a hologram... it's literally a memory. The demanse itself is remembering this image. Something happened here and it is etched into the mechanisms of the flows of essence. Perhaps on purpose, givne how the woman is talking
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:16 pm » Shun: son? Interesting... you're his mother then?
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:15 pm » [Mei: If she intended to be talking to who I think she's talking to—]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:15 pm » BaoshiOOC: ... *404 error the page you are looking for is not found*
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:15 pm » [Mei: O.O]
Claire « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:15 pm » Fuzzy: ...vait, son?
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:15 pm » shun got 3 though
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:15 pm » (Hi Chiiiiiiic!)
Claire « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:14 pm » (2 - not so helpful)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:14 pm » "My son. Please forgive me. I never wanted to tell you this, but I deliberately abandoned you so that they would ignore you. Because of the two of us, Kejak feared me more..."
Claire « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:14 pm » 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=8
Sarah McLaren « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:14 pm » (Hi!)
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:14 pm » (Hi Chiiiic!)
Claire « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:14 pm » Fuzzy: *huh...*
chicgeek « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:14 pm » (Hi, not really here yet)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:14 pm » Fuzzy, you can also make the check
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:13 pm » Behind you, the spectral image of a barred set of double-doors (now rotted away and on the floor) are shaking. And there's half-real noises of something battering against it
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:13 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:13 pm » Fuzzy... the room is pretty rotting... but there's a single thing still standing. A giant, stone alter behind the woman's ghostly figure. The woman herself is taller than either of you, wearing glistening robes, and bathed in a glow of essence... her anima bnaner is showing, and there is a caste mark on her forehead... a Journies Caste mark, not that eitherof you wouild necessarily know that.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:12 pm » OOCBaoshi: ....eeep?
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:12 pm » Shun: Ha, chalk that up as a success then.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:11 pm » [Mei: See, it's a GOOD thing I'm not there.]
Claire « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:11 pm » (should I make a lore + int check, too?)
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:11 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:11 pm » Lore+ int: BBCode 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=4
Sarah McLaren « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:11 pm » [Axel: Awww... I was told there'd be cake....]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:11 pm » Oh dear.
Claire « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:11 pm » Fuzzy: *looking around*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:11 pm » "I had hoped you wouldn't come. That for the first time in my life, my second sight was deceiving me. I wanted to give you and the girl who would share your destiny a chance to choose your own paths."
Claire « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:11 pm » (the cake isn't really a lie... it's more a stretching of the truth...)
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:10 pm » Shun: course glowing is cool, basic rule. *starts examining the images. seeing if he recognizes anything*
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:10 pm » [Also: THE CAKE IS A LIE]
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:10 pm » @Mei: Both
Claire « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:10 pm » Fuzzy: Because glowink is cool?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:10 pm » The entire room is a hologram
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:10 pm » [Mei: Is it a good thing or a bad thing that I'm not here?]
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:10 pm » It's also evident that the purple glow is showing you something... there are holographic images of things such as pews and wall-hangings which are either no longer there, or destroyed physically
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:09 pm » Shun: except not really. Message left how long ago? and why the glowing? *curious*
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:09 pm » [Mei: [grins]]
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:09 pm » It quickly becomes evident that the entire room is HUMMING... and there's a purple glow all around you... even the woman's translucent body is in an aura of purple.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:09 pm » (Cool. Not sure how long I can stay, bt looking 4ward 2 it)
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:09 pm » Shun: ah. That makes a little more sense.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:08 pm » Shun: ...*waves hand in front of her face... just to check something*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:08 pm » "And that you and those close to you would someday stand here."
Claire « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:08 pm » Fuzzy: ...it's not exectly a mask...
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:08 pm » "I foresaw that is the mask you would make for yourself. That and your friend."
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:08 pm » (hey sarah got another trivia for after this game seesion btw)
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:07 pm » Shun: So anyway, you had something to say miss glowly lady?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:06 pm » Ooohh...
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:06 pm » As Fuzzy and Shun, who had just plummetted into what appears to be a rotting cathedral, were standing before someone who just greeted "Officer Tao and Gilded Ice"
Claire « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:06 pm » Fuzzy: Bah.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:06 pm » (Yes he does have emotion, he was ribbing Fuzzy)
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:06 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:06 pm » (hey sarah)
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:05 pm » Shun: Eh, tradeoffs. I got us down fine at least. now shush before the glowy lady thinks we're crazy...er.
Claire « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:05 pm » Fuzzy: Chust because it's convenient SOMETIMES doesn't mean it's alvays convenient.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:04 pm » spent the last of his willpower
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:04 pm » Err... Shun's still emotion'd for the scene, rmemeber
Sarah McLaren « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:04 pm » [Hi guys!]
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:04 pm » Shun: Don't complain too much, it is what keeps us glued to the ground and not floating away
Claire « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:02 pm » Fuzzy: Freakink gravity...
Claire « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:02 pm » No, wait, we landed.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:02 pm » Yaaay!
Claire « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:02 pm » Fuzzy: *falling@*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:01 pm » Awesome. Ok... then we're going to transition over to Fuzzy and Shun
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:01 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:00 pm » I'd be interested, definitely
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:59 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:59 pm » understandable
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:58 pm » (I'm really sorry to ignore you guys like this, but I DO have stuff planned for you guys... it's just that Chic is rather critical for this part...)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:58 pm » (*nodnod*)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:57 pm » (Wally... if I can get Chic on, would you be interested in a private session sometime this week to get things set up for next saturday?)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:56 pm » Heh...
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:56 pm » (Gah... Chic not being here, while totally understandable, kinda messed up my intentions for tonight...
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:55 pm » [Mei:?]
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:55 pm » He turns to start walking away. "She's safer than you are, you know..."
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:55 pm » Felurian frowns and makes a show of being wounded. "Oh, very well..."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:54 pm » Heehehee.
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 pm » trap? i thought it was a tarp/
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:52 pm » Wei: *jerks his shoulder away* You say funny things, talky man. Why would Tarvus stop guarding just for silly drink?
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:52 pm » [Mei: . . . IT'S A TRAP!]
Claire « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:52 pm » Well, I'm confused.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:51 pm » "I was wondering... I've brought some of my personal store of wine with me... before we proceed any further, would the Knight take the time to partake of it with me?"
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:50 pm » 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=7
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:50 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:47 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:46 pm » /
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:46 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:45 pm » Hah!
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:43 pm » well... unless he's as good as Saffron...
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:43 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:42 pm » oh, poor poor Felurian. He's not actually going to pick a fight with Wei is he? *tsks sadly*
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:42 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:41 pm » Oooh dear.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:41 pm » Felurian. "This: You're not fooling anyone, Knight. Saffron droned inanely on for hours and hours about what you looked like."
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:40 pm » Wei: *smiles back*
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:40 pm » Wei: Then talk talk. What you say?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:39 pm » Felurian has a rather feigned smile on his face. "Of course, "Friend". We need to talk."
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:38 pm » Wei: *turns at the touch*
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:37 pm » Wei: You am want to speak to Tarvus?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:36 pm » However, as they travel.... "Tarvus" feels a hand on his shoulder.
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:36 pm » WeiOOC: *snaps fingers*
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:36 pm » throw me the lense and I will throw you the whip?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:35 pm » Ah, what may have been
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:35 pm » Including the scene of Dusk and Wei getting chased by a giant rolling boulder in a Indiana Jones Homage. It was cut for time.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:35 pm » I was looking forward to the wretched hive of scum and villainy.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:35 pm » Dagnabbit.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:34 pm » The Undercity of Chiascuro is a terrible place, filled with Antivans unspeakable monsters dreamed up by a sleeping god, lowlifes and criminals of all sorts, and even an enormous black market of unwholesome wares... but since we're pressed for time, we have to skip most of that
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:34 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:34 pm » Wei: *is staying close to Dusk*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:33 pm » This included Wei and Dusk
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:33 pm » The Prophetess's procession, which numbers to about 100 humans, and about 7 raksha, entered the undercity.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:33 pm » *snrk*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:30 pm » Pfftt.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:30 pm » It says "Grignr is good guard", right?
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:30 pm » Oh sorry *passes out the PROPER script page to Wei*
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:30 pm » Wei: Tarvus is good guard!
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:29 pm » PREVIOUISLY, on "Wei is bodyguarding Dusk!"
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:29 pm » Wei: *doesn't entirely remember where he was left last*
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:29 pm » Wei: *is here!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:28 pm » Wei, you still here?
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:28 pm » WeiOOC: Huh? Oh, crap, have to get my costume on!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:27 pm » Eyes ringing? Oh ow.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:26 pm » Eeep.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:26 pm » Mei, yes. You can still see. In a few mintues. When your eyes stop *ringing*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:26 pm » And since he's been waiting so long... it's Wei!
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:26 pm » Mei can still see, right?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:26 pm » Anyway! Scene transition!
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:25 pm » what jsut happened?
Claire « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:25 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:25 pm » Mei: ??
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:25 pm » WeiOOC: ...Huh
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:24 pm » Ooooh holy *bleep* sammiches.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:23 pm » Which hurt like someone just shined the strongest LED flashlight ever inot them
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:23 pm » And then, just a moment later, it's gone. And everything is normal. Except Mei's eyes.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:22 pm » ooooooh, oh yes. I think I know
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:22 pm » No,. Mei. No more paging
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:22 pm » Mei still has that early-warning charm going— has it paged her?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:22 pm » And then at the end of it, the ENTIRE tower is bathed in one of the brightest, whitest, BLINDIEST light possible. The fact that it's inside a glass tower only makes it MORE intense
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:22 pm » Actually, I take that back.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:22 pm » Mei is going to step back from the edge, in case what she thinks is going to happen...
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:21 pm » Ok.... there's a few minutes that pass...
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:21 pm » ?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:20 pm » Three rolls, and of ALL three!
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:20 pm » ...and a free refill of BLEEP Sauce!
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:20 pm » uh oh
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:20 pm » Tristan? Is that you?
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:20 pm » ShunOOC: *not assuming he's dead yet... but getting the proper ritual together just in case*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:20 pm » ...with a side of BLEEP!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:20 pm » OOCBaoshi: D:
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:19 pm » ...holy bleep on a bleep sandwich
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:19 pm » WeiOOC: *salutes*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:19 pm » Ok... brb. I have to make some rolls...
Claire « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:19 pm » *sniffle*
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:19 pm » . . . . .
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:19 pm » ShunOOC: ... Brave kid...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:18 pm » .... D:
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:18 pm » Mei's last sight is of the two of them flaling down the shaft, Henshin looking oddly... serene...
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:18 pm » As Henshin falls, he looks up and smiles at Mei. "Silly. Just because YOU guys get a next life..."
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:17 pm » (Mei: Except Duck Fate can even dodge unexpected attacks! Doesn't help him, though.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:17 pm » Henshin and Forsaken sail past Mei as Forsaken scowls and tries to break free... and they start falling down the shaft.
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:16 pm » you see why I want that charm that lets me restablish surprise easier?
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:16 pm » (Hence why unexpected attacks are scary things)
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:16 pm » nope
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:16 pm » and he can't use perfect defenses.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:16 pm » Holy frig... as an unexpected attack, crap.... you're right
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:16 pm » (Since he's surprised, he doesn't have a Dodge or Parry DV)
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:16 pm » And against unexpected attacks dodge and parry are 0
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:15 pm » Since it is a surprise attack, i think it might count as an unexpected attack.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:14 pm » Since he's surprised... hm.. let me look that up
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:14 pm » !!
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:14 pm » 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=10
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:14 pm » ....eeepe eep eep ep epeep
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:14 pm » Henshin's grapple roll against a surprised opponant.
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:14 pm » wow
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:14 pm » Mei: More peacefully, I hope.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:13 pm » Mei: All right...
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:13 pm » ...-?!-
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:13 pm » He's attempting to tackle Forsaken, pushing himself and Forsaken off the tower. As he's doing that, he's channeling his valor, for what it's worth... 2 dots. "Hey miss... Tell your friends that we should meet agian in the next life."
Claire « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:12 pm » Ooooooh...
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:12 pm » *fingers crossed* C'mon Henshin big damn heroes moment!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:12 pm » Go Henshin!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:12 pm » Woooo!
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:11 pm » !!!
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:11 pm » And then, Accused quite LITERALLY turns uninvisible right behind him.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:11 pm » Forsaken snarls. As my compatriot said before, NOWHERE FOR YOU TO RUN! He's standing right in front of you
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:11 pm » Oh dear.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:10 pm » But he's clearly covered in a black aura now... the man looks up and his eyes widen. "ANATHEMA! A-AAAAH!"
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:10 pm » But?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:10 pm » as you guys are sitting there, Forsaken is charging at you, Mei... but...
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:09 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:09 pm » brb
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:09 pm » The man nods. "Excellent! Well, we'll just wait for the trolly to come back up..."
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:09 pm » ...That man is perfectly unflappable, isn't he?
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:09 pm » Mei: Oh, for— [pays the man]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:08 pm » ...*snrk*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:08 pm » "But I can see you're in a hurry, so if you wouldn't mind paying me right now..."
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:08 pm » [Mei: Well, that'll establish my bonafides. And destablish his.]
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:08 pm » The man nods and looks at her. "Why yes, miss! Just three jade scrip to ride the trolly down when it comes back up!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:08 pm » As you do, Forsaken bursts out of another room, snarling... and for some reason, wearing a bra on his head, which has glass shards in it. "Get back here!" he shouts.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:07 pm » Mei: Help... I'm being chased by an Anathema... is this the way down?
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:07 pm » Mei's going to quickly cover her caste mark, then run over to the man.
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:06 pm » heh*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:06 pm » Excellent question! Down one path there looks to be a long, curving hallway. Down the other, a path to one of those giant shafts that in the other tower there was a crystal elevator in. There's actually a man sitting in front of it, looking confused, next to what looks to be a manmade structure made of wood and rope
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:05 pm » hrh
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:04 pm » ((Check the mailbox!))
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:04 pm » What appears down each path?
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:04 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:04 pm » Ok... as you get outside, you see there's a path to the west and one to the north. Which way to go?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:02 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:01 pm » (That's two ticks at a flat-out dash)
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:00 pm » Mei's going to dash there, and head downwards as fast as she can.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:59 pm » As I said, a doorway out of the room that's 35 feet away from you
Claire « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:58 pm » (whew)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:58 pm » Forsaken, being far enough away from you, falls into another room. You're currently alone. But there's a lot of screaming and panic around you as the ceiling of many people's homes just got smashed.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:58 pm » Now, what's the nearest way out?
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:58 pm » Wheeeee!
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:58 pm » Ok. Wiht catlike reflexes, mei lands on her feet, not even getting cut from the glass.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:58 pm » Because of his earlier reflexive charm, Forsaken is immune to this. "Light as a feather, stiff as a corpse" removes the fall damage from up to 4 stories of falling
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:57 pm » 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=6 < Mei: Woohooooo!
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:57 pm » Make a dexterity + athletics check, difficulty 2, to land without taking any damage... as the entire ceiling shatters around you
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:57 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:57 pm » (nertz)
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:57 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:56 pm » Ok... Mei, you feel a sinking feeling as you suddenly feel the surface you're wiggling through fall apart around you...
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:56 pm » [Oh wait, wrong system.]
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:56 pm » [Spend fate point?]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:55 pm » Eep.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:55 pm » 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=4
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:54 pm » so 4... if one of those four is a success....
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:54 pm » Wait... he's only got 18 minus the soak.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:53 pm » is 14, plus the claw's damage bonus of 5... 19... but the tower's got 14 L soak.... so he has a slight chance of making this hit
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:53 pm » That, plus his strength of 3...
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:52 pm » 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=6 Yeah....
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:52 pm » Me no know how the Exalted combat system works anyway.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:52 pm » Oh.
Claire « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:52 pm » (it's not 19 dice to get 15 damage, Jane... it's successes from 19 dice + strength + weapon dice)
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:51 pm » 4%
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:51 pm » His chances:
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:51 pm » Sorry about the confusions.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:51 pm » Sure!
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:51 pm » Now may I please make his roll?
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:51 pm » So, he has 19 dice to get 15 damage if he's to get anywhere.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:50 pm » Ah. I get it now.
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:50 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:50 pm » He's desparate and this is a possible, yet also unlikely, attempt
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:50 pm » Forsakens' attack, given thatthe tower can't exactly DODGE, is an auto-hit. But he has to get through a hardness of 14l and a soak of 14l
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:49 pm » OK.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:49 pm » This tower does not have the same hum through it... theres' no essence in the glass
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:49 pm » OK.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:49 pm » The glass is specially prepared and treated, and with the essence of the Manses humming through them, also quite powerful. The Spiral tower is evidence fo that, given it's luxery
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:48 pm » A long time ago, these towers were magical artifacts, empowered by the manses under the city to be harder than diamond
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:48 pm » Alright. Let me start over.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:48 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:48 pm » OK, now I'm confused.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:47 pm » *sturdy
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:46 pm » The tower you were just IN is more study
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:46 pm » Sorry... 15.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:46 pm » But if you MUST know, this tower is a dead tower. The essence empowering it is gone.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:46 pm » then he has to get 14 dice.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:46 pm » with a soak of 14L,
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:46 pm » It's harder than many forms of armor
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:46 pm » Also, if you said that he's doing lethal damage,
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:46 pm » That's it? I thought you said that the glass was pretty hard.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:46 pm » And the roof IS damaged
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:45 pm » if you actualy get past a non-magical objects' hardness it's usually pretty easy to break it
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:45 pm » Err... it only has 1 "health level" technically speaking
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:45 pm » How much damage does the roof have to take? If I'm going to calculate this properly—
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:45 pm » Yes, the roof has hardness and soak.
Claire « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:45 pm » *now wondering about health levels for a roof*
Claire « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:45 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:45 pm » Oh, wait, so it's 9 damage PLUS soak?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:44 pm » I'm not, Wally.
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:44 pm » (Dont' forget about the Roof's Soak/Hardness)
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:44 pm » to say*
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:44 pm » btw I jsut want tos ay, cleaning the tub is really annoying and hard
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:44 pm » His chances:
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:44 pm » wait, I said he wasusing Martial arts excellency 1 as well... he'll add 3 motes for that, so three more dice
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:43 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:43 pm » So 16 dice to get 9 successes
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:43 pm » let's see... martial arts of 5, Plus dexterity 4.... his razor claws add +4 accuracy... and he's channeling a conviction of 3.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:42 pm » Mei's running for the door.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:41 pm » NOW I'm making the attack roll
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:41 pm » There's an opened glass door that's slwoly closing about 30 feet from Mei that she can make it to if she runs, which she presumes leads to a hallway
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:41 pm » Is there a way down?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:41 pm » YOU find youself in a room covered in mildew and mold. Time and rainwater have leaked into this room through the crack in the roof and whatever gods were supposed to keep this tower clean appaerntly aren't doing a good job of it
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:41 pm » Um, I think that's a good thing. (As in, he ran for it. Wouldn't you?)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:40 pm » D:
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:40 pm » Eeeep.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:40 pm » Before I make my roll... Mei: Henshin is long gone. Apparently.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:40 pm » Fortunately for Mei his claws make it so that he's doing L damage
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:39 pm » The glass is treated as being an immobile target, but one with 14l/9 B....
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:39 pm » Also, is there now a stairway, or something, that Mei and Henshin can get down?
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:39 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:39 pm » *fingers crossed*
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:39 pm » And how many dice does he get?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:39 pm » On a basic attack roll.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:39 pm » Phew?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:39 pm » So he's going to need 9 successes
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:38 pm » And since it's already cracked, I'm going to rule that he needs 1 success less than he normally would to break it.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:38 pm » But it IS glass, so one hard blow will collapse the entire ceiling, given the chemical properties of it
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:38 pm » [Yay first age glass technology!]
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:38 pm » Looking up the stats for Chiascurian glass, it's pretty durable, so he's gonna have to roll pretty high in order to break it enough to shatter the ceiling
Claire « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:38 pm » Yipe...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:37 pm » Ooh shit.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:37 pm » !!
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:37 pm » ...Ok, I knwo what he's doing. With his claws out, Forsaken is going to use Martial Arts Excellency 1 to add dice to his attack, and channel his convictoin, since he's determined not to let you both escape... and try to attack the glass roof
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:36 pm » [snicker]
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:36 pm » ....*Snerk*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:36 pm » Go Mei!
Claire « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:36 pm » Spend a second practicing tap dancing?
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:36 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:36 pm » ForsakenOOC: I knew I should have taken Ghost form...
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:35 pm » ...good question. He can't actually get close enough to you to grab you...
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:34 pm » And the other tick?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:34 pm » Forsaken is using one of those ticks to run down after you
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:34 pm » Ok... with four successes, that still takes 2 ticks for Mei to get through
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:33 pm » Fun fact: Mei is at 5m spent, so her caste mark is glowing!
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:32 pm » Ok then
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:32 pm » 5 TWP, presently.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:32 pm » 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=4 < 4 successes
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:32 pm » Remember to subtract 1 point of temporary willpower, Mei. How much does that leave you with?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:31 pm » Meanwhile, Forsaken activates a charm... "Light as a feather, stiff as a corpse." He mumbles, as he leaps onto the chain, and begins running down it... his weight seemingly not affecting the chain at all
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:31 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:31 pm » *waves pom poms*
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:31 pm » Mei's rolling Dex+Ath for this... and channeling Conviction.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:30 pm » Mei, make a Dexterity + Athletics check
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:30 pm » [Mei: Just like in The Legend of Zelda.]
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:30 pm » And then, since he was holding his action, Forsaken acts next tick. Just as Mei can begin going through the crack
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:29 pm » Then Maimed tugs on the chain and nods to Forsaken. "LOCKED!" He bellows.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:29 pm » Eep.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:29 pm » The axe misses by a mile, but given that it's soulsteel, embedds itself firmly in the glass of the rooftop.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:28 pm » OOCBaoshi: Wooo!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:28 pm » Hah.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:27 pm » Suspiciously Jane Narbon-Esque Fate Spider: *Clicking that sounds a lot like "Heh heh heh"*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:27 pm » That's fine... The axe goes flying straight at Mei.. except that she was always standing on the EASTERN side of the crack, not the WESTERN side. I don't know WHAT Accused was thinking!
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:26 pm » (Gah, I need to transfer all my books over to this new computer... ><_
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:26 pm » Charm activation: 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=9 < 6 successes = Mei is not going to get hit by that thing, or any ancillary effects, period.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:26 pm » Ok Mei. Roll your dex + dodge?
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:26 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:25 pm » (Also worried, but hopeful)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:24 pm » ...(worried)
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:23 pm » Saying "Beg to differ," in her most 'bored-of-this-high-schooler' tone of voice.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:21 pm » Mei is going to use the Dodge charm, Duck Fate.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:20 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:20 pm » Maimed snarls at Mei and bellows. "NOWHERE FOR YOU TO RUN!" And yes. He's throwing his Soulsteel axe at Mei.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:20 pm » Is he aiming at Mei?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:19 pm » Forsaken nods at him. "Do it! Even if you miss, we still get what I need to get across."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:19 pm » *nods*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:19 pm » In any event... back to the game. On Tick 5, Accused fits through, with mei helping him. Mei, your assistance only takes 1 tick, I'm ruling, but you don't have an action until Tick 6. And on Tick 5, Maimed also gets his shot
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:19 pm » Okay... hope things get bettter
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:18 pm » OK!
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:18 pm » alright
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:18 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:18 pm » She just IMed me about it
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:18 pm » Ok... Chic will probably not be coming tonight... she's having some family concerns.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:17 pm » So, if Mei's still got the right-of-tick, she's heading through herself.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:16 pm » *Nods*
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:16 pm » (Mei has, of course, by this time, unhooked the blanket from the tube and left the former behind.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:15 pm » It takes 2 ticks for him to get through
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:15 pm » 4 total
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:15 pm » So four.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:15 pm » Plus Mei's 1
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:15 pm » So that's 3 succeses
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:15 pm » Henshin got: 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=3
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:14 pm » Mei adds 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=1 = 2 / 2 = 1 success to Henshin.
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:14 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:13 pm » And add half your successes to Accused's.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:13 pm » On the same tick! Mei and Accused try to get through. Mei, roll your Dexterity + Athletics.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:13 pm » Ok then... mei had three ticks to get over there. Then Forsaken acts. Given the change in situation, he's choosing not to activate his stance right now. And is instead holding his action.
Claire « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:12 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:12 pm » OK then. Mei's going to try to run over to the crack, then push Henshin through first (and follow after if she has time).
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:11 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:11 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:11 pm » ..
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:11 pm » Well.... with above 6 successes, a person can get thorugh in 1 tick. You'd still need 3 ticks to move there, and one tick to get someone through.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:10 pm » If Mei tried to jam Henshin in and then follow him down, how long would that take, do you think?
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:10 pm » 3,2 respectively.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:10 pm » That being said, what's Mei's conviction and compassion scores?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:09 pm » he'd still have to make an athletics + dexterity check, but i'd rule that you would be considered helping him, so it'd let you add half your successes to his
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:09 pm » [Mei: Square peg... round hole... nah, I shouldn't think of Henshin like a peg, though Kejak would certainly be proud.]
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:09 pm » For him?
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:08 pm » Hmm. If Mei pushed Henshin through, could that hurry things up any?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:08 pm » Eeep.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:07 pm » Ffff— well, that's out.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:07 pm » Maimed and Forsaken are about four stories above you, as previously stated. Mei and Accused are about 18 stories up in the air
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:06 pm » So, how many stories up are they, did you say?
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:06 pm » *Waves back*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:05 pm » Mei and/or Accused could fit, but only one at a time, and it'll take about 3 ticks to move there, 2 ticks to squeeze through, and you'll need to make an athletics + dexterity check to fit through
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:05 pm » Is it big enough for Mei to fit through? How about Henshin? And how many stories up are the two, anyway?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:04 pm » A way down? On this tower? ....not a manmade one. There's a hairline fracture in the ceiling, where you're standing, which looks big enough to fit someone through, if they squeeze and if they're thin. Not ALL the towers were built for roof access. I gave you a 1 in 5 chance this one was...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:04 pm » Like a boss?
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:04 pm » Like a stairs?
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:04 pm » Hi, T!~
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:03 pm » Is there a way down, or something?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:03 pm » *waves*
Claire « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:02 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:02 pm » hmm I have to see about getting a join battle charm thingy
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:02 pm » You've got 3 ticks to act before anyone else does
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:02 pm » Ok... Mei goes first, then
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:02 pm » 'sOK.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:01 pm » = 8
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:01 pm » Sorry, Jane. Just trying to be stern
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:01 pm » 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=5
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:01 pm » Anyway:
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:01 pm » It's not like I have it in front of me ALL the time.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:00 pm » Okay. I just hadn't got my character sheet up at the time.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:00 pm » (Also: Hello Demo!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:00 pm » Just remember that technically once you've rolled you're not supposed to. I'll let it slide this time, but just remember that
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:00 pm » Make your re-roll
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:00 pm » Oh. Ok.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:00 pm » Z!
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:59 pm » That means his next action is in 6 ticks.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:59 pm » Z?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:59 pm » Forsaken is going first, so he's nodding at Maimed and readying... a piece of thick cloth? And then, he's activating a Stance charm. "Do it."
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:59 pm » Mei's going to reflexively use the charm Secrets of Future Strife to double her join battle pool.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:58 pm » I take it back.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:58 pm » Wait, cancel that.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:58 pm » Dunno how I missed it
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:58 pm » Oh. NM
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:58 pm » WeiOOC: ...Good luck guys, I wish I could be there to help
Demothesis « Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:58 pm » hey all
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:58 pm » I can make it again if you like...
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:57 pm » So yeah. Mei, make your join battle roll
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:57 pm » ChildOOC: Eh, it doesn't work in combat ticks, anyway. At least not WELL
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:57 pm » (Mei: At least Child's not here. Me not want to face that same Combo Shun got.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:56 pm » AccusedOOC: Huh... he's got a SOULSTEEL axe now? And it's on a CHAIN?!? We're doomed.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:56 pm » Forsaken: 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=8
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:56 pm » DekaOOC: Good luck accused. And you better make it through. Same to you Mei
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:56 pm » 1d10=3, 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=1 < Mei: [in the same boat]
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:56 pm » 1.
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:56 pm » 2
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:55 pm » Accused: 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=6
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:55 pm » 4
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:55 pm » That's Maimed
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:55 pm » Reroll: 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=10
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:55 pm » (...This should be interesting)
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:55 pm » Unless you WANT Mei to roll 7d10.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:55 pm » It doesn't work like that.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:55 pm » ....wait, that's not right
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:54 pm » Maimed: 5d10=28
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:53 pm » Roll join battle rolls!
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:53 pm » goblin*
Hawkwolf « Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:53 pm » DekaOOC: No, accused is not a golbin
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:53 pm » Ok. At this point I'm going to have to enforce combat rules.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:52 pm » Mei and Henshin are going to head downwards.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:52 pm » Accused: *Watching* Well, S<Censored for content!>
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:52 pm » Anyway, you had just landed on the other tower... and then Maimed unhooked his Soulsteel Axe-arm, revealing that it was now on a length of chain
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:51 pm » Just kidding!
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:51 pm » Mei: So, as I remember, I was making my escape from the harem of the Tri-Khan...

Claire
Demothesis
Hawkwolf
Jane Narbon
Professor Zobot
Professor_Tinker
Sarah McLaren
Wallycaine
chicgeek
• Updates every 5 Seconds

Powered by Free-Forums.org. Free Forum Hosting - Get your FREE FORUM now!
Hosted on DUAL XEON, 4GB RAM, SCSI drive RAID 1 managed dedicated servers at THEPLANET data center with premium dedicated server bandwidth.

Real Time Satellite Tracking 4 users online
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Translated by phpBB.fr © 2007, 2008 phpBB.fr
This site is hosted by free-forums.org

_________________
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don’t talk" -Tuco, The Good the Bad and the Ugly

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: chat logs XI
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:15 pm 
Offline
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:04 pm
Posts: 720
Quote:
Demothesis « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:14 am » Shun: Heh, oho? you're going to outdo starting a verbal spar with a woman with poison words, follwed by fighting a raksha while still injured, followed by fighting a glass golem to try and find the stuff in that room?
Jane Narbon « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:14 am » Night, T.
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:14 am » I think I might
Jane Narbon « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:14 am » Jane: [opens the giant preying Mantis costume and steps out] Darn. I think he saw through it.
Professor_Tinker « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:14 am » Heehe. Wel, color me interested in the session jane. I think Im turning in early.
Sarah McLaren « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:13 am » [Axel: *running* Hey, get back here!}
chicgeek « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:13 am » No, I don't. had to refresh.
Jane Narbon « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:12 am » [A giant, 12-foot-long preying mantis walks into Chat, its eyes glowing and its pincers clicking together occasionally.]
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:12 am » Did someone have the chat log for tonight?
Professor_Tinker « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:12 am » Baoshi: Betcha I can outdoya, Shun.
Demothesis « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:12 am » Shun: heh, fair enough.
Jane Narbon « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:11 am » Oh, and:
chicgeek « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:10 am » Dusk: Shun, you get to fuss at me for being impetuos, okay/
Professor_Tinker « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:09 am » Very smart.
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:09 am » Heh... We'll see whether or not he is :D
chicgeek « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:09 am » Nice.
Demothesis « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:09 am » Shun: Eh, we're all picking fights a little over our heads this week. must be an off one for us.
Jane Narbon « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:08 am » Oh, don't worry. I'm making character packets that will provide excerpts as to what the charms do.
Sarah McLaren « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:08 am » Mmm..
chicgeek « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:08 am » Well, keep in mind all of us don't have all the books-so that limits who can play sidereals and lunars.
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:08 am » I'm just amused that Wei will be out of willpower for the final battle
Jane Narbon « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:08 am » The story takes place during a fancy party hosted by Regent Fokuf in the Imperial Palace.
Professor_Tinker « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:07 am » Interesting.
Jane Narbon « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:07 am » We have, in no particular order, a Solar, a Lunar, a Sidereal, and two Dragon-Blooded
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:07 am » Shuuuush, you... I'll work around it
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:06 am » Wei: No problem... it's my job
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:06 am » ...next salvo Wei is out of willpower.
chicgeek « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:06 am » Ooh, sounds very cool.
chicgeek « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:06 am » Dusk: *hugs Wei* I can't belive you're fighting a whole mob by yourself. Thanks for keeping me alive.
Demothesis « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:06 am » .
Jane Narbon « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:06 am » The Master, the Ambassador, the Sidereal, the Assassin, and the Fake.
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:05 am » It is optional, and what happens will not have any bearing on the main game... directly, anyway
Jane Narbon « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:05 am » There are 5 characters to choose from:
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:05 am » people will be playing prefab characters if you want in. Anyone who participates gains exp as per a normal session (so 4 exp once I read the chat logs to confirm it) as well as possible story awards for people who do stuff that surprises me
Professor_Tinker « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:05 am » Coolies.
Jane Narbon « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:05 am » Also:
Sarah McLaren « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:04 am » Ooooh!
chicgeek « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:04 am » Nifty!
Sarah McLaren « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:04 am » .
Jane Narbon « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:04 am » Sorta-canon? Really? OK.
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:04 am » Yes. As I was going to announce, next saturday night, Jane will be running a sorta-canon one-off.
Jane Narbon « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:04 am » I'm building the characters now.
Jane Narbon « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:04 am » and I accepted.
Jane Narbon « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:04 am » Because Z offered me the opportunity of deploying a one-off that night,
chicgeek « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:03 am » yay!
Jane Narbon « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:03 am » At which point, things get interesting.
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:03 am » Ahh, okay... Should be fun!
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:03 am » Which will be the last session before the break, since next saturday I'm out of town
chicgeek « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:03 am » Okay. BBCode 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=3, 1d10=5, 1d10=3
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:03 am » I've written dwon everyone's positions and the tick trakc. We'll continue this saturday
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:03 am » Which is why we're going to stop here for the night
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:01 am » *nod* Wei also goes on tick 10
Jane Narbon « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:01 am » .
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:01 am » no. Dusk goes on tick 10. And she has to make another performance check to hold the crowd
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:00 am » So... anybody going on tick nine, I think it is?
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:00 am » so they join Mob 1.
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:00 am » Heehee.
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:59 am » That's not fair :P
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:59 am » Awww... those guys are being smart about this!
chicgeek « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:59 am » aw...
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:58 am » Valid point. However, they're going to hold their actions and take attacks when the others go. No sense getting killed in the meatgrinder
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:58 am » (However, I think I can put my back to Stabby... he seems like a trustworthy gent)
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:57 am » *nod* It does
Sarah McLaren « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:57 am » .
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:57 am » Ok... however, the other 2 raksha there are going to move into the fray and encircle Wei. With the other 3 people there, that means Wei's encircled again, does it not?
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:56 am » 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=9 5 successes
chicgeek « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:56 am » (Wow, Wei.)
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:55 am » let's see... the Raksha commanding them is going to try commanding them again. Wei's anima banner makes for a nice pretty target
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:55 am » Wei: *spins his sword inhumanly fast, and cuts down all the arrows in midflight*
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:55 am » Number 7: 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=8
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:54 am » is number 6: 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=3
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:54 am » 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=3 is number 5's roll
Professor_Tinker « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:54 am » (Dawn Caste: For all your Seige needs)
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:54 am » 4: 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=9
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:53 am » Number 3: 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=4
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:53 am » Number 2: 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=7
Demothesis « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:53 am » .
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:53 am » 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=2 is number 1
chicgeek « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:53 am » DuskOOC: Like I said. Dawn caste. Don't leave home without one.
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:52 am » ...valid point... well, they still have arrows
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:52 am » (Bulwark stance says I ignore that -5... Please don't be mad about it >_>)
chicgeek « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:52 am » Well, ifI stop, that means 10 more get to rejoin the fray...
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:51 am » -5 DV...
Professor_Tinker « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:51 am » ('Miss Dusk Goes to Washington~)
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:51 am » They're firing at Dusk. Which means they're Wei's problem
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:51 am » Ok... there's still 7 archerers on the human team for mob 2 that can attack
chicgeek « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:51 am » (heh. An eventful 8 seconds)
chicgeek « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:50 am » Dusk: "And another thing! Take a good look at the ears, if you don't belive they're raksha! And-"
Sarah McLaren « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:50 am » .
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:50 am » Ok... Mob 2 still has some guys left capable of firing arrows
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:50 am » ...To be fair, we're only 8 seconds into the fight
Professor_Tinker « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:49 am » .
chicgeek « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:49 am » Dusk: *getting hoarse*
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:49 am » err... I mean mob 2
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:49 am » *nod* That makes sense
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:49 am » Tick 8: Mob 5 again
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:49 am » Tick 7: No one goes
chicgeek « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:48 am » .
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:48 am » I'm just gonna rule that. They're only risky in numbers anyway
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:48 am » 8
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:48 am » ...the guy is ko'd
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:48 am » *with the flat of the sword*
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:47 am » Wei: *counterattack!* 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=3
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:47 am » (So he misses and Wei gets a counterattack)
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:47 am » (If there's less than five people around you, you don't have to put your back to anybody, you're just assumed to move into the best defensive position)
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:47 am » (You're right. I just checked it.)
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:46 am » (That's... not exactly how it works in exalted)
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:46 am » 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=6
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:46 am » Wei: If you really want to live, you leave now!
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:46 am » Ok... now the humans on the mob... the 2 guys that are left... Stabby forfits his action to recover his thrown sword... the other guy, the guy *Behind* Wei... is still techinically behind him. Wei never actually moved.
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:46 am » Wei: *glares at him*
Jane Narbon « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:45 am » .
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:45 am » Raksha 2: EEee! I live!
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:45 am » ...Misses
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:44 am » Second counterattack! 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=3
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:43 am » ...ok, the Raksha has a bloody nose and a few gashes on his face now
Sarah McLaren « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:43 am » .
chicgeek « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:43 am » (Wei drills the Raksha?)
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:42 am » ...One more damage
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:42 am » 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=5
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:42 am » 13-7 6+9-4 11 damage dice
chicgeek « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:42 am » .
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:41 am » Ok... the raksha has a dodge of 7, you know the drill
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:41 am » (Oh yes. I keep forgetting)
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:41 am » (Because of Bulwark Stance, he ignores all penalties to his DV. That includes penalties from actions, and what not)
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:40 am » Wei: *counterattack one!* 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=10
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:40 am » Wei's parry DV is that high after 2 attacks?
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:40 am » Wei: *parries!*
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:39 am » That's for Raksha 2
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:39 am » 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=6
Professor_Tinker « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:38 am » Jagers: *RAGE*
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:38 am » Drezebel: *In Mechanicsburg, being chased by angry Jaeger whose hats she's painted red with housepaint* I have the strangest feeling I'm MISSING something... *Is literally painting the town red. EVERYTHING in Mechanicsburg is being painted red. Even the poor Jaeger's hats!*
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:38 am » Wei: *parries!*
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:37 am » 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=8
chicgeek « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:37 am » (Drezabel is watching somehow, isn't she?)
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:36 am » *nod* This is actually his last willpower... but I'm willing to burn it
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:36 am » how much do you have to spare, and now you're lit up like a christmas tree?
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:36 am » (Ten Perpheral essence this time)
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:36 am » Ytou've used one for Felurian's thing last time, and this is at least 2 more you've used
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:35 am » ...are you sure you want to waste all that willpower?
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:35 am » Wei: *activates Combo again!*
Sarah McLaren « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:35 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:35 am » (cheer!* ))
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:34 am » Ok! THe Raksha's turns! The gropening continues!
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:34 am » Wei misses
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:33 am » 4, so miss
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:33 am » Yup...
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:32 am » At the other Raksha: 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=5, 1d10=6
Jane Narbon « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:32 am » Woops!
chicgeek « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:32 am » You said-"of the men in the two groups (4 in group 2, all 6 in group one) are now paying attention." So, just the raksha fom group one left?
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:32 am » *nod* Unfortunate, but true
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:31 am » Ok... well... he's got a dodge dv of 7... so I think you miss
Demothesis « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:30 am » .
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:30 am » 7 total
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:30 am » So the first attack: 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=5, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=6
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:30 am » *rolls
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:30 am » make your rols
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:29 am » Ok. So that's a -3 to the first attack, -4 to the second
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:29 am » Wei: *is just going to make two attack flurry at the raksha, followed by a defend another action for Dusk*
Sarah McLaren « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:28 am » .
chicgeek « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:28 am » Dusk: "When the lilacs last in teh dooryard bloomed-Tarvus, don't bap the listening ones-And anotehr thing, folks! Fleurian smelly, and his motehr dresses him funny!" *still filibustering*
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:27 am » take your action. Don't forget that flurring gives a DV penalty
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:26 am » ...I forgot.
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:26 am » ...sorry. ok. Wei goes
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:26 am » (Defend another is a five speed action)
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:26 am » Umm... Wei goes on tick five
chicgeek « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:26 am » How many are stuck listening?
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:25 am » Tick 6: what's left of mob 1 goes again!
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:25 am » Tick 5: No one goes...Mob 4 WOULD go, but they're absconding
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:25 am » WeiOOC: Ooh, story time!
chicgeek « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:25 am » Dusk: "Four score and seven years ago..."
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:25 am » You'll go again in 6 ticks. Until then...
chicgeek « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:24 am » Well, at least it keeps a few of tehm out of our hair, and Wei can go after the ones who weren't affected.
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:24 am » (Wei's turn? Also, I rolled: 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=7)
Jane Narbon « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:24 am » .
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:24 am » .
chicgeek « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:24 am » Ah. I see. *nods*
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:23 am » It's borderline houseruling, but Exalted lends itself well to this.
chicgeek « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:23 am » Dusk will keep talking, tehn, even if she ends up just repeating herself of reciting some of Grandpa Jan's poetry, and hope that Wei can bop a few of them when it';s his turn.
Sarah McLaren « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:23 am » .
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:23 am » So if you filibuster, basically, they've got to listen. it's a minor mental influence. IF their health or wellbeing is in direct danger, they'll stop, but as long as you're talking, in this context, i'd rule that they'll listen to what you have to say
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:22 am » ...actually... yes, it does
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:22 am » Ok... next tick!
chicgeek « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:22 am » But yourdescription says they must pay attention to me while I am speaking. Does that mean if I keep talking, they have to keep payingb attention, even if they're unconvinced? Or am I misinterpreting that?
Hawkwolf « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:22 am » DekaOOC: *wishes she could lend Dusk some of her charisma*
Hawkwolf « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:21 am » .
chicgeek « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:21 am » *Nods* Was worth a try.
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:20 am » Sorry, Dusk. The power of religious furvor is resiliant to your logic and empassioned words.
chicgeek « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:20 am » (Yeah, I am lucky byou allowed this, I know. I fugured you would say nay if it wasn't kosher)
chicgeek « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:18 am » 2. Bleagh.
chicgeek « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:18 am » Annd-not terribly persuasive. BBCode 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=1
chicgeek « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:17 am » It gives me 1 extra die for any presence, sosiclaize, or bureucracty related check.
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:17 am » (For the sake of this, it will give her a bonus die. I said it was only presence, but it was used to make speeches. I'll include performance into it)
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:16 am » (Doesnt' the circlet give you a bonus too?)
chicgeek « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:16 am » Okay, charisma 3, performance 3, Dang it, I should have declared a stunt. Rolling 6 dice.
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:15 am » (*nod* I figured, just wanted to check)
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:15 am » (Yes. In this context, it does)
Demothesis « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:15 am » (bbl)
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:15 am » (Basically, Does this count as losing odds for a limit break)
Sarah McLaren « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:14 am » .
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:14 am » (What was the question again?_
chicgeek « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:14 am » Dusk: "She's a RAKSHA! She has stolen the soul force of innocents to empower her followers! The TRUE prophetess would never do something so evil! Look at you-attacking two innocnt people, who we just walking with her-AT HER REQUEST-just because she commanded you to do so! Is taht the action of a heroine?"
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:14 am » (Zobot, feel free to answer my question in chat or PM... AIM's being a grumpy meany pants today)
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:14 am » (i'm allowing this because it's an interesting idea and I want to see what you come up with. Make your speech if you have anything else to say. Otherwise, roll your performance + charisma)
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:13 am » .
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:13 am » Be lucky, normally you cann't make social attacks in the middle of combat at ALL
Jane Narbon « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:12 am » [plays Louie Louie on the tuba]
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:12 am » I'm going to rule that you can make a check as part of the same action, but it wouild be considered a flurry
Professor_Tinker « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:12 am » *waves pom poms*
Hawkwolf « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:12 am » .
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:11 am » ....ok... Dusk, at this point, many of the men were focusing on you ANYWAY, but about 10 of the men in the two groups (4 in group 2, all 6 in group one) are now paying attention. Now you need to try and convince people
chicgeek « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:11 am » Dusk: "Time to take a chance..." she yells at the top of her lungs. "STOP THAT! That impostor has you bamboozled! The true prophetess wouldn't have you attack us like this! You are going to STAND STILL and LISTEN TO ME!!!" *Will continue talking to keep the effect up, as long as she can*
Professor_Tinker « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:10 am » (Woo!)
Jane Narbon « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:09 am » .
Demothesis « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:09 am » .
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:08 am » Ooo... ok, ... give me a second to make some rolls.
Sarah McLaren « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:08 am » .
chicgeek « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:07 am » To quote from my character sheet-Oricalcum Circlet-
chicgeek « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:07 am » Dusk's Circlet-spend 5 motes to exert a mental effect on anyone in hearing distance, if they do not get a single success on a wits+integrity, they MUST pay attention while I am speaking, increases mental dodge & parry by 2, 1 extra die to any presence related check.
chicgeek « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:07 am » Dusk looks around her. Oh, Wei's amazing, they're no match for him...but they're so many of them. And Wei has to defend her, which limits him. She takes abreath...
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:06 am » 15 in each group, less now that Wei's gone all Brock Sampson on them
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:06 am » (About 30, minus a few that Wei's knocked down/beaten up)
chicgeek « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:05 am » Okay-we are surrounde dby quite a mob, yes? About 35-40, since some fled with the Prohetess?
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:05 am » er, tick 8
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:04 am » (Okay!)
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:04 am » Dusk's turn!
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:04 am » So they'll all go on tick 7
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:03 am » ...anyone can confirm this, I only rolled once: 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=10
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:03 am » So that's 11 human attackers, 1 commander, and three raksha who are standing at the edge, not doing anything. The raksha commanding the humans has to roll a check of 5 for this.
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:02 am » (Oh, I forgot the second group... Sorry)
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:01 am » Pack tactics!
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:01 am » Which are... all using bows. Except for one Raksha commander, who will be coordinating their attacks.
Hawkwolf « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:01 am » /
Sarah McLaren « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:01 am » .
Professor Zobot « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:01 am » not so fast. By my math on tick 3 the OTHER group of attackers goes... mob 2.
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:00 am » Oh, right... Dusk first
chicgeek « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:00 am » Dusk goes in tick 4.
Wallycaine « Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:00 am » *tick five
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:59 pm » (So, any attacks now, or is it Wei's turn next? I think we're coming up on tick four, but I'm not sure)
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:59 pm » (Yup! So they're attacking in five ticks.)
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:58 pm » (In five ticks, I think it is...)
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:57 pm » (Okay... so their next attack will get the bonus)
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:57 pm » 6 people attacking, rounded down is a required number of successes: 3.
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:57 pm » According to the rules, he succeeds
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:57 pm » Coordinate Action check: 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=5, 1d10=7
Professor_Tinker « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:56 pm » (Nooo, mister stabby!)
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:56 pm » (Sure, why not. and yes)
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:56 pm » (So one of them's making a War roll?)
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:55 pm » (It doesn't specify, so I'd guess it is?)
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:55 pm » ,
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:55 pm » ...correction, one of them is coordinating their actions, the others are firing
Sarah McLaren « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:55 pm » (Mister Stabby... la la la la la...)
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:55 pm » Anyway... now then. The remaining 7 guys are all firing arrows at Dusk. Does defending another count for ranged attacks?
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:54 pm » Poor poor stabby
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:53 pm » ...he survives! The guy who critfailed survives!
Demothesis « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:53 pm » .
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:53 pm » (Heh... it's fine)
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:53 pm » ...4
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:53 pm » (True. Sorry. Forgot_
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:53 pm » 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=4
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:53 pm » (You mean knocked out... Wei's using bashing damage against the humans)
Jane Narbon « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:53 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:52 pm » nexty
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:52 pm » He's dead
Sarah McLaren « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:51 pm » .
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:51 pm » 10
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:51 pm » 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=3, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=10
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:51 pm » (Let's do the counter attacks first. make your rolls.)
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:50 pm » (Do you want to do the bow attacks, or the counterattacks first?)
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:50 pm » All of them targeting Wei.
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:50 pm » Wei: *counterattack on 2, using the flat of the sword*
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:50 pm » As for the other humans with the bows... well... one of them is Coordinating the attacks of the others
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:49 pm » (Actually, as non heroic extras, the guys in melee at least can't hit me if they've got less than 9 dice in their pool)
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:49 pm » Human #3: No! STABBY!
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:49 pm » DuskOOC: Yeah, yeah....*dope slaps her anyway*
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:49 pm » Human 3: 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=1 critfails. he throws his sword
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:49 pm » Misses
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:48 pm » Human 2: 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=9
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:48 pm » Prophetess Sakura: Hey, I only HELPED make the prototype! And it seemed a good idea at the time!
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:47 pm » DuskOOC: Can I dope slap my past self upside her head for making that thing?
Demothesis « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:47 pm » .
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:47 pm » Wei: *is sad, because he doesn't get a counterattack against that guy*
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:47 pm » (Heh... fair enough)
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:46 pm » (As has been said before, The Lense is the sort of thing that can win WARS... or start them.)
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:46 pm » (They were traveleing with a woman who could give essence enhancements to people using the Lense. Did you think she wouldn't bring along her best people for a trip inot the depths and the dangers within?)
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:45 pm » (But yes, Wei takes one)
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:45 pm » (He has an essence of two?)
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:45 pm » Next mortal!
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:45 pm » Wei takes 1 wound.
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:45 pm » 1d10=4, 1d10=10
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:45 pm » DuskOOC: Handy tip. If ypou're going to put yourself in a hostage situation, always bring a Dawn caste along.
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:44 pm » Ok... 2 dice
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:44 pm » soaked down to 2 for the mortal's essence.
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:44 pm » 15 Lethal, since he's wearing his armor
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:43 pm » So he hits... what's Wei's ungodly soak again?
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:43 pm » ...I have GOT to get better at combat rules...
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:42 pm » I.E. DV of 0
Hawkwolf « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:42 pm » .
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:42 pm » ...Not since he put his back to that guy, meaning he gets and unexpected attack
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:41 pm » .
Sarah McLaren « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:41 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:41 pm » Which misses, right?
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:40 pm » Four sucesses
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:40 pm » ...You sure we can't save it for last? :P
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:40 pm » Human 1: 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=10
Demothesis « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:40 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:40 pm » (We'll roll that one first)
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:39 pm » (Okay... the bad news is, Wei has to put his back to one of them...)
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:38 pm » (...ok, three of them)
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:38 pm » (Is one of the Raksha backing off, then? *if I remember correctly, only five people can fit around a person*)
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:36 pm » (...as it so happens, only four of them. The others are firing arrows)
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:36 pm » (Sounds like one of Sarc's cousins-Nonheroic NPC.)
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:35 pm » (How many of them are fitting around Wei?)
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:35 pm » A series of 11 attacks... for the purposes of this fight, they're counted as nonheroic NPCs
Sarah McLaren « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:35 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:34 pm » Ok... now then. onto the humans...
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:33 pm » Misses! Barely
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:33 pm » .
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:33 pm » 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=5
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:32 pm » Alright, last counterattack
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:32 pm » Yup!
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:32 pm » Four damage... cleaved again?
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:32 pm » 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=3
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:31 pm » We'll simplify that and roll the same dice as on monster 1
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:31 pm » (Apologies if more than one roll showed up for this in the records... my internet cut out for a minute, and I couldn't load the page)
Hawkwolf « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:31 pm » .
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:30 pm » 9 again
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:30 pm » 1d10=1, 1d10=3, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=8
Sarah McLaren « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:28 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:27 pm » Anyway... the guy what Wei attacked is cleaved inhalf. Next one!
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:27 pm » (Oh, should have rolled 7, not 5, but still made it)
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:26 pm » (Dusk can see it too!)
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:26 pm » BBCode 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=10
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:26 pm » Wei: *spots pointy earedness!*
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:26 pm » (Wei can tell)
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:25 pm » 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=3
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:25 pm » (Alright, because if he can't tell, Wei will be using bashing damage on them)
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:25 pm » (Ok... they LOOK human. They have an assumption of the mortal vessel on, which makes them blend in pretty well. Pointy ears, but long hair obscures that, mostly. i'd say make a wits + awareness with a difficulty of 2)
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:24 pm » (Good question! Could Dusk tell, then? )
Hawkwolf « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:24 pm » .
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:24 pm » (I know you gave their description as such, but I want to check)
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:24 pm » (Actually, question... Would Wei be able to tell if they're Raksha?)
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:23 pm » Ok... that Raksha is dead...
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:22 pm » Four lethal
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:22 pm » 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=2
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:22 pm » (No, I dont', but I'd usually take a -1 to DV for each counterattack... which Bulwark stance lets me ignore)
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:22 pm » (The dodge is including it, yes)
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:22 pm » (Is the dodge including the -1 for attacking? And yes, your math is right)
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:21 pm » Wait, do you take penalties to each counterattack? Probably not
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:21 pm » 6 extra successes +9l, so 15... minus 4, is 11.
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:21 pm » ....they're all stock monsters. This guy has the same stats. Dodge of 7, parry of worse. So you hit.
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:20 pm » ...13
Sarah McLaren « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:20 pm » .
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:20 pm » Counterattack 2: 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=4
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:20 pm » DuskOOC: *Tarvis gets extra cookies with his story for this*
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:20 pm » Nexst
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:20 pm » Ok... you nick him, but he's still standing.
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:19 pm » Only one damage
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:19 pm » 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=2
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:19 pm » -4 is 7 damage dice
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:19 pm » Alright, so 2 extra + 9L for the weapon and strength
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:18 pm » His soak is, unfortunately for him, only 4L
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:18 pm » ...the Raksha's dodge DV is a 7... you hit
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:18 pm » 9
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:17 pm » ,
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:17 pm » Counterattack one: 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=3, 1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=3
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:17 pm » (Valid point. Sorry I missed it. Ok, go make your rolls, none of the Raksha hit... *Le sigh*
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:16 pm » (It would inflict a penalty to his DV, but he's got Bulwark stance up, which means he ignores the penalty. That's what five of the motes are for)
Demothesis « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:15 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:15 pm » (I am keeping track, as it so happens)
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:14 pm » (Yes, but you flurried, did you not? I belive that inflicts a penalty to this action)
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:14 pm » Wei: *has also spent 10 personal, if you're keeping track of that still*
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:14 pm » Raksha 4: 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=4
Sarah McLaren « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:13 pm » (Ah.)
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:13 pm » Raksha 3: 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=1
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:13 pm » Wei: *has a Parry DV of 9 for these attacks, and will get a counterattack against each of them*
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:13 pm » 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=7
Hawkwolf « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:13 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:12 pm » Raksha 2:
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:12 pm » Raksha 1: 1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=9
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:12 pm » (Will they rip off his shirt for a souvineer?)
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:12 pm » Wei is *Food*
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:12 pm » Wei: *Activating Martial Paragon Combo*
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:12 pm » For the context of this fight, Raksha are considered Heroic in that they treat 10s as double. Squeeing is involved, but not in the same sense you expect, Sarah
Sarah McLaren « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:12 pm » (Is squeeing involved?)
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:11 pm » They have to make an attack action on Wei that inflicts no damage if it hits...
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:11 pm » (You're a scary gm, Zobot)
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:11 pm » (*snerk* Alright)
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:10 pm » And, as it so happens, it IS an attack
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:10 pm » *hungry looks in their eyes, fall upon you, trying to make contact with Wei, trying to grip him, grab him... it's a mix between a zombie's grasping arm and the antics of justin beiber fangirls
Sarah McLaren « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:10 pm » ?
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:10 pm » (I thought that was Fuzzy's job?)
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:10 pm » (...Is that an attack?)
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:10 pm » Wei, four tremendously pretty men, hungrly looks in their eyes,
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:09 pm » *blinks*
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:09 pm » There are four Raksha in mob 1. They're all trying to Ravish Wei.
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:09 pm » Ok... first we'll resolve the Raksha, since they have the most chance of doing anything
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:08 pm » (So basically... they're better off attacking him, but they can try and hit her, it's just harder because they have to go through his defenses and hers
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:08 pm » (Just looked it up and confirmed that. Makes sense)
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:07 pm » (It means While he can't use dodge, any attacks against her have to go through his parry DV)
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:06 pm » I forget
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:06 pm » Wei's defending Dusk. Does that mean any attacks against her have to attack Wei?
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:05 pm » Dusk: I've got a skillet with her name on it. *Will write the name on it when she gets a chance*
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:05 pm » Ok. Tick 1! Mob 1 goes
Hawkwolf « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:05 pm » .
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:04 pm » Wei: Tarvus wouldn't think of it.
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:04 pm » At this the Prophetess glares at him angrily and they abscond
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:04 pm » Dusk: Yeah, it's only a hundred to one odss...what was I thinking? *grin at Wei*
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:04 pm » "Don't keep us waiting while you slaughter the ensorcelled people, now!"
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:03 pm » As they run, the prophetess grins and Felurian laughs. "Why, little hound... I'm expecting it."
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:03 pm » Wei: *chuckles* Dont' worry... I'll keep you safe
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:03 pm » Wei: *will stand in front of Dusk* Tavrus guard, but that no take long. Then Tavrus find you.
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:03 pm » Dusk: *To Wei* If we need to retreat, grab me and leap. I'll leave that call to you, you're the warrior.
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:01 pm » Dusk: Grrr....
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:01 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:01 pm » Felurian cackles. "Why "Tarvus!" I thought you were here to protect the girl! Not a very good bodyguard if you let her get cut to ribbons while you chase after me, is it?"
Sarah McLaren « Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:00 pm » .
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:59 pm » (Okay... Luckily for him, the rest of my flurry was just stepping forward and using an action to Defend Another on Dusk)
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:58 pm » (It negates your attack, but you still finish the rest of the flurry, as long as you can complete the rest of it while at a distance from Felurian. If you use that attack again, then he has to pay the cost of the charm over and over again to resist your attack. If he even CAN)
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:57 pm » (Question... since I dont' attack Felurian, could I attempt to attack someone else? Or does it negate the attack, but I still finish my flurry as though it was there?)
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:57 pm » (It IS negated if you're using an iron weapon and attacking directly, since it's a work of glamour. But at range, and with a noniron weapon, Wei's got no luck)
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:56 pm » (I figured it was somethign like that)
Hawkwolf « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:56 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:56 pm » (The meat of this charm is that you have to get a certian number of successes in order to be able to attack the Raksha using it. In Felurian's context, it's 3)
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:56 pm » Dusk: ...Tarvus? Is something wrong? *seeing him hesitate*
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:54 pm » At the point Wei tries to use his charm, he suddenly starts to lock up. It just isn't RIGHT to attack the Lords and Ladies. But it's not his fault... it's because he was brought up wrong. That he learned to use violence and agression as a means of dealing with his problems. He should know better than to be so violent and agressive and hostile towards someone who is so obviously perfect... Wei is suddenly wracked with feelings of guilt and hesitates his action.
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:54 pm » (Also, that action was part of a flurry... I just hadn't gotten to teh second action yet)
Sarah McLaren « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:53 pm » .
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:53 pm » (Sigh...if we're that outnumbered, I'd best try to use my circut. If I get the chance. We'll see.)
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:53 pm » (One with mitigating circumstances)
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:52 pm » (It's neither parrying NOR blocking. In fact, it's a perfect defense.. of sorts)
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:52 pm » (And Yeah, if it's reflexive, he can use it)
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:52 pm » (And it can be used against an attack that can't be parried or blocked? *again, just verifying)
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:52 pm » (If that's incorrect, then he'll just move. no skin off my nose. But I'm pretty sure it's right)
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:51 pm » (It's a reflexive charm. It can be used at any given time, as I understand it.)
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:51 pm » 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=5
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:51 pm » (He's using a charm and dashing? *just checking*)
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:50 pm » I knew this could happen, but no way could Dusk leave those 2 hostages and stay true to character. What happens, happens.
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:50 pm » Hold that thought, Wei. Felurian, as it so happens, is using a charm. Please roll Wei's conviction + integrity
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:49 pm » Yes, you did.
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:49 pm » Hey, I DID tell you guys what you were getting yourselves into. I said they had a crowd of about 100ish people
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:49 pm » Wei will step forward, and swing his sword towards felurian. "You coward, I didn't say you could LEAVE!" As he finishes, an glowing bolt of energy will fly off of his sword, and towards Felurian.
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:49 pm » Due to their speed in this form, they can both dash 11 and 12, respectively.
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:49 pm » DuskOOC: eeeeeepp.
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:47 pm » The Prophetess and Felurian are both trying to move away, and are motioning for Mobs 3 and 5 and 4 to follow. Each mob comprises about 15 people, 4 of them Raksha, the rest mortal.
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:45 pm » So Wei, Felurian, and Prophetess go
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:45 pm » (That's my tally too.)
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:45 pm » (So it's tick zero, Wei/Felurian/Prophetess, tick 1, Mob one, tick three, mob 2, tick four, Dusk, tick five, Mob four, and tick six, Mob 3)
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:44 pm » (do it, Zobot!)
Sarah McLaren « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:43 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:43 pm » Ok... give me a second to tabulate who goes first and what ticks everyone goes on. (Also, Chic, I'm gonna have to make a butt kicking Eclipse caste guy now sometime, just because you said that.)
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:43 pm » DuskOOC: Eep.
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:42 pm » Mob 4: 1d10=5, 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=5
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:41 pm » And no, trhey're not heroic
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:41 pm » There's 2 more.
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:41 pm » Err... those rolls unlabled are for mob 2 and mob 3, respectfully
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:41 pm » (Prophetess got 5 too... and I think the Mob aren't heroic, so they only got four?)
Hawkwolf « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:41 pm » oh ouch, who was that?
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:41 pm » 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=1
Hawkwolf « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:41 pm » so prophetess first, then wei/Fel/mob then Dusk?
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:41 pm » 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=3
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:40 pm » ...Yep. Eclipse cast sucks at combat.
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:40 pm » Mob 1: 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=8
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:40 pm » BBCode 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=1
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:40 pm » Felurian: 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=5
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:39 pm » The Prophetess: 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=1
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:38 pm » (Yes)
Hawkwolf « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:38 pm » 5 for wei
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:38 pm » (Wits+Awareness)
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:38 pm » 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=9
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:38 pm » (mind blanked out on what to roll! Not in combat much!)
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:37 pm » (Yup!)
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:37 pm » (Join battle rolls?)
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:37 pm » All right. I would like to stunt, and use my new combo, and my skillet. Do we need to roll?
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:37 pm » Wei: Neither do I. *pulls out his sword, and glares at Felurian*
Sarah McLaren « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:37 pm » .
Demothesis « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:36 pm » oh, what a surprise... *fingers crossed for excellent timing*
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:36 pm » (Yes, you are.)
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:36 pm » Dusk: I. Don't. Think. So. *Z, she's still by the Prophetess, right?*
Hawkwolf « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:34 pm » ew
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:34 pm » He sighed. "I had hoped to deal with this nicely, but... oh very well. We're far enough below the city now. Half of you, kill them. The rest, with us." he starts to move towards the Prophetess.
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:32 pm » Wei: *smiles* Ahh, you complement Tarvus!
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:32 pm » At this, Felurian starts to back away. "...hm. Bruthish as ever, I see..."
Hawkwolf « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:31 pm » .
Demothesis « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:30 pm » ShunOOC: She's nicknaming them too? Oh, I have been a bad influence on her. *chuckling*
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:29 pm » Dusk: *Will wear it anyway*
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:29 pm » Wei: *ducks under Felurian's arm, and steps away from him* Sneaky man get to touch Tavrus once, because Tavrus nice. Touch Tavrus again, lose hand that touches him.
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:29 pm » Ok... when Dusk puts on the ring, she feels... nothing. It doesn't do anything that she can sense. She can't even attune to it
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:28 pm » (Dang, I AM channeling Shun!)
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:28 pm » Dusk: Eh, it'll do for a souvineer, Foo Foo. *slips the ring on*
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:27 pm » Felurian's eyes glint. "Ah... what a terrible gift..." He's going to put an arm on Wei's shoulder as he looks over at it. "A few pieces of jade is all you'd get for it, IF that."
Sarah McLaren « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:27 pm » .
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:26 pm » Wei: *gets the same* 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=8
Hawkwolf « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:26 pm » .
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:26 pm » (Yeah, maybe Dusk shouldn't have been so confrontational...but she pushed all Dusk's buttons!)
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:24 pm » Dusk: *Knows she should wait for a high lore perosn to look at it...but is debating just slipping it on*
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:24 pm » Ok... Wei, you can also make a Lore + intelligence if you want
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:23 pm » Wei: Shiiiiiiiiiiiny!
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:22 pm » Dusk: *turns to Tarvus* You can LOOK. *Holds ring*
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:21 pm » back
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:19 pm » (brb-just a quick m oment)
Sarah McLaren « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:19 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:19 pm » Ok...
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:19 pm » BBCode 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=10
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:18 pm » Wei: Ooh Shiny... Tarvus can see shiny?
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:18 pm » (You can roll, yes. It would be a lore + intelligence, in this context)
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:18 pm » Ok...
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:18 pm » (I have 1 dot of lore, can I roll? And would I roll perception or ointelliugence)
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:17 pm » Dusk: *Examines ring*
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:16 pm » She nods. Inside the pouch, Dusk, is a large, almost gaudy, ruby ring. The band is made entirely of a goldenish material, studded with small rubies all around the outside. At the top, there is a single sapphire sitting on top, boldly.
Demothesis « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:15 pm » ShunOOC: oooooh relegated to plot device, Dusk's past life was cruel by raksha standards. *grin*
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:15 pm » Dusk: *quietly* And is the slate now clean between us?
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:14 pm » "The message is from HER. The Prophetess. For sparing my life, I was tasked with a job of hers... to convey that emssage should I encounter her in a next life, and to provide her with that gift."
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:13 pm » .
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:13 pm » Dusk: *Opens pouch and looks*
Sarah McLaren « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:13 pm » .
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:13 pm » Duk: Oh, that's sweet, coming from you. All right. And is this message from you? Or, who are you passing it on from?
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:12 pm » She reaches down and removes a pouch of a shimmery fabric from her pocket, and hands it to Dusk. "The gift is last. I will not explain it. I have indulged you enough already."
Demothesis « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:11 pm » (and this is why Dusk is more reasonable than shun.)
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:10 pm » "The message, first. I am to tell her new incarnatoin. "If you return to the origin of us all, then remember to Playfair."
Demothesis « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:10 pm » ShunOOC:*being channeled* doooooo iiiiiieeeet, smack. down.
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:08 pm » (I was tempted to use my enemy castigating solar judgement, but I have a felling I'll need all my essence soon enough*
Hawkwolf « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:08 pm » hehe
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:08 pm » DuskOOC: *Channeling Shun!*
Demothesis « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:07 pm » ShunOOC: That's my fiance. *grin* verbally smack down that fake
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:06 pm » "I am to convey a message, and to present you with a gift. Beyond that, your past life has no hold upon my heart."
Hawkwolf « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:06 pm » *gathers dots again*
Sarah McLaren « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:06 pm » .
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:06 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:06 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:06 pm » "Regardless, a debt to you I still must pay."
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:05 pm » Dusk: *Furious*
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:05 pm » Dusk: *looks at her* If I'm a butterfly, you're ...*thinks* Vermin. A chittering piece of filth that succuries into the dark corners at the approach of light. I've scraped more appetising things off the bottom of my shoe.
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:01 pm » "Who is to say what is imitation and what is real? Perhaps you are only a butterfly dreaming to be a woman. La, this conversation is pointless. Perhaps it is better that I came? The people blessed will have longer, healthier lives. Only the sick and the lame of the heard were culled, yes? A noble sacrafice for the better of the whole, is it not?"
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:00 pm » Dusk: The ending to this story hasn't been written yet.
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:00 pm » .
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:59 pm » Dusk: The IMITATION prophetess. The cheap copy is indeed a monster. We will see what 'truth' comes out.
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:59 pm » "Should we succeed in Felurian's plan, I will have usurped her. Filled the void she left."
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:57 pm » "Should we fail, over the next few days the discovery of what she did will come out. Our rooms will be investigated. People will see what became of those moths who flew closest to the flame. Already the boy-prince has been burned by his own love... he will grow curious as to why and investigate, no doubt. People will be horrified. The prophetess will be seen a monster reborn. An anathema."
Hawkwolf « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:56 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:54 pm » "Because they couldn't do what she did. Until I."
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:53 pm » "There has never been, you know, an imitator of the Prophetess before. The woman held in reverence in Chiascuro, and no one ever attempted to fill the void she left."
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:53 pm » Dusk:*bites her tongue* For the moment.
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:53 pm » WeiOOC: *in the background, telling Fellurian that he doesn't want any of his candy, and he won't get in his van*
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:52 pm » She smiles. "Isn't it obvoius? I've tainted your legacy."
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:51 pm » Dusk: Soo...which one has been paid in full?
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:50 pm » Dusk: It's the little things that keep life interesting.
Hawkwolf « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:50 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:49 pm » She narrows her eyes. "One of each. One of which has been paid in full already."
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:48 pm » Dusk: As in, you owe me a favor, or you owe me payback kind of debt? *smiles*
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:48 pm » Dusk: Oh, really?
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:47 pm » OOC: Okay, I pretty much declared myself to be sakura to her, and traded myself for her two hostages. But she hasn't seen us with saffron. Thinking*
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:47 pm » She sighs. "La, but what point are words to describe it. I only allowed you your trade because I have a debt to you I must repay. From HER time."
Demothesis « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:47 pm » yeah me too Zo. Fingers crossed it's "just" the alternator...
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:46 pm » That sucks, dude. Hope you can get it fixed whtiout too much trouble.
Sarah McLaren « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:46 pm » (I think he sprung a leak)
Demothesis « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:45 pm » my car broke down on the way home today, perfect end to a perfect week
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:45 pm » What's wrong, Demo?
Demothesis « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:45 pm » (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*runs out of oxygen and passes out*)
Hawkwolf « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:45 pm » *gathers dots*
Hawkwolf « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:44 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:43 pm » The Prophetess looks at Dusk. "You travel with the Knight to protect you, do you not? This is your arrangement. Felurian is my speaker. Saffron is our protector."
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:43 pm » .
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:43 pm » Dusk: I thought your muscle's name was Foo Foo...No, wait. Felurian, right?
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:42 pm » Dusk: *tilts her head* Pardon?
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:41 pm » The woman tilts her head. "Ah. Protectoin. So the same reason for my partnership with Saffron."
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:41 pm » Dusk: And he works cheap!
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:40 pm » Dusk: cheerfully*Oh, we're travelling companions. For the moment, anyway.It's handy to have a bit of muscle around. *
Sarah McLaren « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:39 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:38 pm » Anyway... while Felurian is talking with Wei, the prophetess is regarding Dusk inscrutibly. "You are... with that man, yes?"
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:37 pm » No, tha'ts not a big deal... it makes sense anyway
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:36 pm » (...Sorry, not trying to be obstructive >_<)
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:36 pm » .
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:35 pm » (Pulled aside? As far as I understood, they were both still walking along, otherwise Wei wouldn't have agreed to walk away from Dusk
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:34 pm » Wei had just been pulled aside by Felurian and was having a conversation with him... while the Prophetess alone with Dusk
Hawkwolf « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:34 pm » .
Sarah McLaren « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:34 pm » (Enter with your entourage, rouge!)
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:33 pm » Wei and Dusk as guestprisoners (Also known as the Invitarcerated) of the Prophetess and Felurian, her "Speaker"
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:32 pm » Regardless, when last we left off, Wei and Dusk had been traveling with an enterogue (or however it's spelled) inot the undercity to seek one of the water Manses beneath the city
Hawkwolf « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:32 pm » No z, the blue wire conencts to the RED one, not the yellow
Hawkwolf « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:32 pm » hehe
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:31 pm » Er... wait, that was the last episode of 24. I think I'm getting my wires crossed. Anyways...
Sarah McLaren « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:31 pm » (Hee!)
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:31 pm » WeiOOC: And I'm Colorblind!
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:30 pm » (Ah-you know the classics!)
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:30 pm » Wei had to disarm a giant bomb! But if he cut the wrong wire, the entire thing would EXPLODE and the entire Blessed Isle would collapse into the sea!
Sarah McLaren « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:30 pm » "We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses." "Let's roll."
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:30 pm » Ok... Anyways... so previously on Exalted...
chicgeek « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:29 pm » Okay, I has commanded the kid to make popcorn. Let's roll.
Wallycaine « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:28 pm » ...Those sound like bad notes for us
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:28 pm » Bigby's Sandwich Making Hand! *Has a sandwich!*
Sarah McLaren « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:27 pm » *poof* Summon popcorn!
Professor Zobot « Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:27 pm » Ok. Let me get out my notes of your utter RUINATION! (Patant pending)

_________________
Survivor of six years wandering the dimensions. Come on, just give the guy a break!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Translated by phpBB.fr © 2007, 2008 phpBB.fr
This site is hosted by Free-Forums.org - get a forum for free. Get coupon codes.
MultiForums powered by echoPHP phpBB MultiForums