Comics by Shaenon II

Mad science has never been so cute!
It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 7:02 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: exalted logs XI
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:21 pm 
Offline
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:52 pm
Posts: 618
Location: Two steps ahead of you
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:51 pm » Fuzzy: *wants it, because shiny moonsilver, but did absolutely nothing to deserve it*
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:50 pm » Shun:*not at all devistated, he has magitech tools*
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:50 pm » (Just wants that clarified, in case there's people who don't want to commit the motes to it)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:50 pm » I'd say just the people who want it
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:50 pm » Are we all rolling, or just teh poepl that want it?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:49 pm » Same for Dusk.
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:49 pm » ...shouldn't Dusk get it, since she found it?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:49 pm » BBCode 1d10=5
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:49 pm » BBCode 1d10=5 shun's out.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:49 pm » Roll 1 die, see who gets the highest, and roll again if a tie?
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:48 pm » sounds fine to me
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:48 pm » 1d10=6
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:48 pm » Agreed.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:48 pm » (That, or play rock paper sissors lizard spock)
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:47 pm » Okay.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:47 pm » Wei: *would be interested in getting it*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:47 pm » I say roll for it, and take itwith us.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:47 pm » Baoshi: ...*still wierded out by the message*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:46 pm » What are you going to do with this?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:46 pm » (Well... it is the fairest way of deciding)
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:46 pm » (We could. It's up to everybody else.)
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:46 pm » Fuzzy: Yeah...
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:45 pm » brb
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:44 pm » Wei: That it was...
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:44 pm » {back!]
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:44 pm » (do we want to roll for it?)
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:43 pm » Shun: who knows. *shrugs* but it could be useful
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:43 pm » Dusk: *huggles the glider* Today was a fruitful day.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:43 pm » (If Dusk takes it I'll give you the specs, Chic)
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:41 pm » Wei: And one emergency is better than prepping for none?
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:40 pm » Fuzzy: Maybe they spent all their emergency money on donuts.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:40 pm » Baoshi: ...why would they only pep for the *one* emergency?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:40 pm » (Okay, Wonders of the Lost Age, page 52-is there a link for those of us who don't have that book>?)
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:39 pm » Shun: interesting... and yep, terrestrials was the term used apparently
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:39 pm » (Loves the reference)
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:39 pm » ...I'm gonna be honest, I want to hear more of the adventures of Spluking Beyond Jon'sahn
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:38 pm » Fuzzy: I mean, I doubt anyone knows how to deal with a jam shark...
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:38 pm » (Dusk's been translating)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:38 pm » (You should hear the term they invented for "Out of Salsa in the cafeteria")
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:38 pm » (We know if he understoof d the recording)
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:38 pm » Fuzzy: Wouldn't the place filling with boiling jam also be an unprecidented emergency, though?
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:38 pm » Shun: Like what?*doesn't speak old realm*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:38 pm » (Yes, he can. Although you guys have really very little reason to know)
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:37 pm » (so if there was a DIFFERENT type of unprecidented emergency, they'd call it something else? :P )
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:37 pm » (Can MMM speak Old Realm?)
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:37 pm » Dusk: I LIKE this.\
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:37 pm » Wei: ...Well, it would be unprecedented...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:36 pm » Baoshi: ....WHY would... sky... only oe ... /
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:36 pm » *giggling over the refference*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:36 pm » MMM at this point looks at the glider, confused. "Um... did that voice just... terrestrials?"
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:35 pm » (Whose to say they just dind't have different terms for other types of emergency, Clarie?)
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:35 pm » Dusk: Ooooh....
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:35 pm » It's beautiful that way
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:35 pm » Behind the broken glass there is a spindly device of stretched fabric and moonsilver framework, the shiny bits of it covered up by dust. It's an Essence Glider. (Wonders of the Lost Age, Page 52)
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:35 pm » ...I like how they only planned for one unprecidented emergency.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:35 pm » Stupid Bloody Johnson, the classics.

Warning: Error establishing mySQL database connection. Correct user/password? Correct hostname? Database server running? in /home/freef/public_html/mf_functions/class.db.php on line 640

Warning: Error establishing mySQL database connection. Correct user/password? Correct hostname? Database server running? in /home/freef/public_html/mf_functions/class.db.php on line 640

Warning: mySQL database connection is not active in /home/freef/public_html/mf_functions/class.db.php on line 672

Warning: Error establishing mySQL database connection. Correct user/password? Correct hostname? Database server running? in /home/freef/public_html/mf_functions/class.db.php on line 640

Warning: mySQL database connection is not active in /home/freef/public_html/mf_functions/class.db.php on line 672

Warning: mySQL database connection is not active in /home/freef/public_html/mf_functions/class.db.php on line 672
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4609: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mf_functions/class.db.php:640)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4611: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mf_functions/class.db.php:640)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4612: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mf_functions/class.db.php:640)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4613: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mf_functions/class.db.php:640)
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:34 pm » hee, someone's been playing Portal 2 a lot. :D
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:32 pm » Naw, it'll decide that Wei is one this time
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:32 pm » "Attention Terrestrial Exalts! This is Splunking Beyond Jon'sahn, and if you're listening to this message, then the facility is somehow falling out of the sky towards the ground! Since the facility is built out of a mountain, and not into the sky, this is what we in the Solar Deliberative call a "Truely Unprecidented Emergency". Now, your Glorious Golden Leaders have likely already found a way to stop whatever is causing this, or at least have found a way to evacuate most if not all of you, but just in case you're one of the ones left behind, our new experimental Essence Glider technology should do the trick and allow you to escape the terrible fall towards the ground unharmed. Now remember this IS a prototype model, so we haven't finished testing it yet, but the mathematics behind the principle are sound. IN order to use this device, first attune to it like any other artifact, and affix it to your body as the provided diagram says, next you-[BZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt]-which the bean-counters say you should avoid, lest it cause an uncontrollable rip in the fabric of the loom and a lotta depressed spiders, so just don't use it like that, ok? I'm out!"
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:32 pm » Fuzzy: *not even a little bit on guard*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:32 pm » Baoshi: *on gaurd*
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:32 pm » Hm, I wonder if this thing is going to think Fuzzy's a Raksha, too...
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:30 pm » Shun: yep. let's do it. but everyone be ready to run, for all we know it's a self destruct like that guardian autmaton
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:30 pm » Hee hee hee...
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:30 pm » Wei: *snuggles through emergency*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:29 pm » Dusk: You want to see the goodie inside the glass, don't you? And our mission technicallly counts as one?
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:29 pm » Shun: huh... interesting... so think we have a truely unprecidented emergency?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:27 pm » Dusk: *translates the message*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:27 pm » *snrk*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:27 pm » The glass casing is covered with dust, but as you break it, a recorded message begins to play. The dusk kicks up, obscuring what's inside as the recording speaks in Old Realm
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:27 pm » Shun: hmmm?*comes over*
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:26 pm » Man, I haven't read that in way too long... all my jokes are going to use the wrong words for everything.
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:26 pm » Quick! Someone is trying to upgrade to UltraWord- wait, wrong story...
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:26 pm » [I see someone is a Fforde fan.]
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:26 pm » Dusk: Shun? Come take a look at this.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:26 pm » Wei: *likewise*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:26 pm » And inside the case?
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:25 pm » *is glad Dusk found it*
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:25 pm » Fuzzy: *busy distracting Wei and not contributing anything useful*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:25 pm » Which is written in old realm
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:25 pm » Meanwhile, Dusk finds something... one of the panels of the wall slides away, revealing a glass case with the words "In case of a truely unprecidented emergency, break glass. Note to all Terrestrials: The loss of your life is NOT considered a truely unprecidented emergency"
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:25 pm » {back after dinner}
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:23 pm » Shun: ohhhhhhh. Thanks Mei! *examining. doesn't care they're a bit beat up and old*
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:22 pm » .
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:22 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:22 pm » And what did Dusk find?
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:22 pm » Mei: Here, Shun. Magitech.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:22 pm » Yay!
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:22 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:22 pm » Used by someone who uses a Craft Magitech roll, they will effectively negate the penalty imposed by having no tools
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:22 pm » Ooh. What can we use them for, exactly?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:21 pm » THe tools Mei finds aren't of the best quality. In fact, she finds them in a drawer labeled in Old Realm "To be repaired by the Terrestrials". However, all of them seem to be functioning and usable, if secondhand and needing to be maintained
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:20 pm » Oh?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:20 pm » And noted, Baoshi
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:20 pm » Meanwhile, Dusk finds something even MORE interesting
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:19 pm » Baoshi will strip out the pages and take a few bindings, just to use for somethign later.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:19 pm » Regardless, It's Mei that finds something interesting... a number of automatic devices once used to maintain magitek armor used by the Empire and Kefka against the Returners different magitech devices and golems for the sun king empire.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:19 pm » Oh, CHIC said she thought it was Wits. Nvm.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:19 pm » I just rolled low. :/
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:19 pm » Wha? No...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:19 pm » I did...
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:19 pm » Didn't he roll Wits+Inv , grumble at a low result, then say he thought it was Wits+?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:18 pm » er, I thought he DID roll Per + Inv?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:18 pm » There's some bookworms chowing down on the pages, though
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:17 pm » Didn't T need to reroll for Per+Inv, as opposed to Wits+Inv?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:17 pm » ...yes. There's one with an unbroken spine and mostly-intact binding.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:17 pm » Let me check
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:17 pm » Any with intact binding?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:16 pm » Baoshi finds a few books, but they're too rotted away by time to be even readable.
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:16 pm » Fuzzy: *not bothering looking, so Wei times~*
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:16 pm » Shun: ...*but but, MAGITECH!*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:16 pm » How about Dusk?
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:16 pm » Hee hee hee...
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:16 pm » Wei: *Fuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy! <3*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:16 pm » Ok... Shun finds nothing of any usable quality. Unless you have a use for dusty sprockets and cracked widgits. Wei also has difficulty finding anyhting of use, alhtough he's excused because of being affection'd by Fuzzy.
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:15 pm » Fuzzy: *Wei kisses*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:15 pm » Baoshi: *pats MMM on the shoulder* You;re a good man, Em. You understand, we get... a little shy of tlaking to people about it.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:14 pm » MMM nods and turns away to give Fuzzy and Wei some privacy
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:14 pm » Fuzzy: *Weeeeiiiii <3*
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:14 pm » Fuzzy: *looks at MMM* Do you mind? I'm trying to be relieved about my husband being ok.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:14 pm » Shun:*correcting baoshi on habit* actually it's rare for someone not to have a past life.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:13 pm » [Mei: Eep]
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:13 pm » Pfffff...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:13 pm » "...mostly?" He raises an eyebrow. "Oh. OH! You don't have to hide it, son. I'm an open-minded man." He waves his arm dismissively. "I don't mind if gods and mortals interbreed. It's not like you're Anathema or something."
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:13 pm » Dusk: *hunts for goodies~*BBCode 1d10=3, 1d10=5, 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=8
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:13 pm » Fuzzy: *<333*
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:12 pm » Wei: *hugs and kisses!*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:12 pm » Baoshi looks at Meriden, and gives him a bright smile. "My good sir, any man can have a *past* life~"
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:12 pm » (So your Perception+Investigation)
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:12 pm » Fuzzy: *with the added benefit if hopefully making MMM feel awkward and stop being suspicious, but mostly because <3 Wei*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:12 pm » Mei: 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=8 < perceptive and investigatory!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:12 pm » (Suggested sountrack: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IbUN6l_ ... re=related)
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:12 pm » Fuzzy: *kisses Wei* <3! *glad he's ok*
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:12 pm » up to attribute+ability dice
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:11 pm » I've blanked out on 1st excellency-how many dice can I add with that? *sheepish*
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:11 pm » Wei: ...Mostly, technically
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:11 pm » Er... the one from before counts
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:11 pm » Melifious Meriden the Magitek, the wood-aspect dragon blooded, looks at Wei suspiciously. "Er... are you... sure you're human?"
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:11 pm » and should shun reroll or does the one from before count?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:10 pm » Heh, same rll for me.
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:10 pm » Fuzzy: *huuuuuuuugs*
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:10 pm » Shun: ...Interesting. I believe this place was were that other circle was located once...
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:10 pm » 1d10=6, 1d10=10 *is going to look around from the floor for a bit*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:10 pm » Oh, I thought it wa swits. wait.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:10 pm » 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=3, 1d10=5, 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=7 Phoo.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:10 pm » Wits 4, investigation 3, 1st excl. in investigation......can I add 7 dice? If so, spen 7 personal,roll 14, and look for useful stuff.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:10 pm » Anyone whose searching for loot, anyway
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:09 pm » Mei's going to look around, too.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:09 pm » Ok... make perception + investigation checks, y'all
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:09 pm » Baoshi, sure Wei is okay, is going to look for a book or something interesting.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:09 pm » Wei: And it turns out that having vivid flashbacks about major events involving large amounts of pain, and standing, are not compatible
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:08 pm » Fuzzy: ...you collapsed in THIS life.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:08 pm » Wei: Well... apparently, I lost an arm... in another life, anyways
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:07 pm » .
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:07 pm » Fuzzy: *panic*
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:07 pm » Fuzzy: WhathappenedareyouokyouCOLLAPSED!
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:07 pm » BBCode 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=9 to check for any sneaky folks.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:07 pm » (What Wally said. You don't have to use your entire pool at once.)
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:06 pm » Wei: *shakes his head, and starts sitting up, before deciding that staying lying down for the moment is best* Well... that was interesting
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:06 pm » Fuzzy: Wei! Are you ok?
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:06 pm » Ooooh, ok. Thanks.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:06 pm » (You get a pool of... twice your solar bond in dice, per story that you can use to help, whether it's fighting with me, or something like this)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:06 pm » Wei begins to stir again
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:05 pm » Hang on
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:04 pm » ...how do solar bond dice work? Does anyone know?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:04 pm » You can do that if you want
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:04 pm » 11 total, I mean.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:04 pm » Should Shun and Mei roll for checking around for anything suddenly odd?
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:04 pm » Wei: *appears to be fine, just unconcious*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:03 pm » Mei: I can make a potion that kicks poison out of a body— but it kinda takes time...
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:03 pm » I think Fuzzy can use Solar Bond dice for this... I can't remember how that works, though.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:02 pm » He has 11 for any ircle member.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:02 pm » Dusk: Maybe that thing poisene dhim, he did take a little damage.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:02 pm » Per+Aware looking for causes: 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=4
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:02 pm » (Dusk has 2 dots in medicine, how about baoshi? maybe one of us can add our roll to Fuzzy?)
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:02 pm » Does anything appear to be wrong with him? Should I do a med+int check?
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:02 pm » Mei: [stays a bit far away, warily, and looks around for possible collapse-causes]
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:01 pm » Shun: *looking around for any possible sources of a suddenly collapsing Wei...*
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:01 pm » Fuzzy: WEI!
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:01 pm » Dusk: *runs after Fuzzy!*
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:01 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:01 pm » Mei: ???
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:01 pm » Fuzzy: *runs over to Wei* !!!!!!!!!!!!1
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:00 pm » Baoshi: !!! !
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:00 pm » Shun: ?!
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:59 pm » Fuzzy: !!!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:59 pm » Suddenly and abruptly, however, Wei falls over.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:59 pm » BBCode 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=5 dangit... 1.
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:59 pm » Fuzzy: ...I'm going to be sitting in the corner, sulking, if anyone needs me.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:58 pm » Dusk: *rubs hands together* (First excellency!)
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:58 pm » FuzzyOOC: HEY!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:58 pm » You'll all have to make wits + investigate checks to find anything of use here.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:58 pm » Shun:*looking for magitech tools and stuff to make an essence cannon with... because ESSENCE CANNON*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:58 pm » Which curves to the left and leads down into a dimly lit room, with flickering, faint lights that are only barely functioning now illuminating a laboratory. Beneath all of you, you can suddenly sense a Manse... but it's too far away to attune to. Like a far-buried source fo power just beyond your reach, trapped beneath the cold metal floors. The laboratory itself is a mess. Tools are caked in dust, books have rotted away, and so many things are broken.
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:56 pm » Fuzzy: *looking for any nifty gizmos she might recognize or know how to use*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:56 pm » "Oh, Dusk. Its not like we WANT people to know *we* did anything ehre..."
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:56 pm » As you go down the hall, it quickly becomes evident that this place is trashed. So many of the entrances you could have taken are caved in. There's only one path at all...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:55 pm » Baoshi: *totaly stealing a book- BORROWING a book*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:55 pm » Dusk: If we do, we'll let HIM 'show it'.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:55 pm » Wei: Of course you do dear
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:54 pm » Fuzzy: *follows to look around* But if we DO get attacked by a monster, I SO get to say 'I told you so.'
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:54 pm » so, will we be rolling for gadgets and gizmos, or just walk in?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:54 pm » *scurry after him*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:53 pm » Mei: Jinx!
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:53 pm » Fuzzy: Darn it... well, let's go look at the thing. Maybe there's a thaumagwhatsit thing to play with.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:53 pm » Dusk: *sniorts* 'He' showed it?
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:53 pm » Wei: *follows quickly*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:53 pm » "Haha... hes very spirited, isn;t he? Well, lets go and have a look~"
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:53 pm » Mei: ...he showed it?
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:53 pm » Shun: Let's find out. *walking ahead, looking for cool magitech stuff*
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:53 pm » Fuzzy: Oh.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:53 pm » He starts to scuttle down the hallway, turning a corner and vanishing from sight.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:53 pm » He smiles. "Not at all! That one was on a worktable when I found it, lying in wait for whoever dared enter! But I showed it!
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:52 pm » Fuzzy: Oh. So there aren't any more dogs or anything?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:51 pm » Baoshi: Hmm.... Books, you said? *slight covetous glint*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:51 pm » "Err... I DID get attacked by the dog, Miss. But I wisely determined that it's damaged sensors couldn't scan beyond a thin wall, so I built that pile of rocks you tore down to confuse it. "
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:51 pm » Wei: Well, that does make sense... especially considering how it was malfunctioning in the fight
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:50 pm » Shun: ohhhhhhh, this is going to be so awesome. *grinning*
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:50 pm » Fuzzy: Oh. Wait, how did you get in without getting attacked by the dog?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:50 pm » Dusk: Welp, we're never getting Shun out of here now.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:49 pm » He looks up and shakes his head. "That device was in there for upkeep before the facility got abandoned, as far as I can tell. ANd it was too heavy to move"
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:49 pm » Mei: [to herself] Surely it's not an ancient factory-cath...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:49 pm » He pries himself off the floor. "The ancient sun kings developed and maintained their infernal contraptions there! Using technology we can only DREAM of now! "
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:49 pm » Fuzzy: I thought it was guarding a big monster thing...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:48 pm » He looks up and shakes his head. "Hah! No no no no no, Miss! Before I inadvertantly activated that- er, before that fiend noticed me and gave chase, I had a good look down at what's beyond this hall! It's a mechanics laboratory!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:48 pm » Baoshi helps him up, smiling a little. "Let him come with us. Its his place... a man should have the pride of seeing a new discovery. He can just gaurd our rears."
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:48 pm » back
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:47 pm » Fuzzy: But it's probably going to be really dangerous...
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:47 pm » Fuzzy: *mildly convincing*
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:47 pm » 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=2
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:46 pm » Baoshi helps him up, smiling a little. "Let him come with us. Its his place... a man should have the pride of seeing a new discovery. He can just gaurd our rears."
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:46 pm » (Yes, go ahead)
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:46 pm » *?
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:45 pm » *as she walks
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:45 pm » (should I roll cha + presence to convince him)
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:45 pm » Shun: Heh, sure, something like that. Off we go to investigate. *magitech tools, magitech toolds, magitech tools*
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:45 pm » Fuzzy: *back to him, as he walks* I think the dog was guarding something super scary and dangerous... you should probably stay here and let us make sure it's safe before you investigate more.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:45 pm » ...ow!
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:44 pm » Wei: Yeah, you can probably manage it... *follows Fuzzy*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:44 pm » At this, the little dragon blooded man peeks out from behind Mei and gasps. "Astounding! Amazing! Awesome! You all actually DID it! I could have never fought off such a beast... we simply MUST investigate further! We owe it to the Scarlet Empire to find out what secrets the Sun Kings left behind for us!" At this he starts taking off down the hallway, but slips on some of the soot-covered floors and lands on his rear with a "thud"
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:44 pm » Mei: What did I miss?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:43 pm » brb
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:43 pm » Baoshi: ... huh. *picks up the gear* ....*holds it out to wei and shun* D;you two need this, or can I make it into a hair pin?
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:42 pm » Fuzzy: Ooooh... *goes to look back behind where the dog was*
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:42 pm » Wei: And Poke it!
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:42 pm » Chic: *snags the gear*
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:41 pm » Fuzzy: Let's go see what super-dangerous thing it was guarding!
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:41 pm » FuzzyOOC: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:41 pm » Shun: Dangit... *checks to see if there are any salvageable parts*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:41 pm » Except for the fact that an oricalcum/brass gear lands lightly on Baoshi's hair, getting grease on it.
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:41 pm » Fuzzy: Go us! That was awesome!
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:41 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:41 pm » Ok... so everyone got 4+ successes. That's enough... you all manage to clear the way before it goes kablooey, and thus survive without being harmed
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:40 pm » WeiOOC: Pretty much
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:40 pm » [Wait, so is startled cat mode where you screech and hiss and claw at something?]
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:40 pm » WeiOOC: ...Only occasinoally
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:40 pm » FuzzyOOC: *drops a pebble to make sure gravity is still working*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:40 pm » (It's not far enough, unfortunately, Wei. Sorry)
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:40 pm » You were thrown two yards up... presumably you came back down...
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:39 pm » (...or does getting throw two yards away count as moving away?)
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:39 pm » (five sucesses)
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:39 pm » 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=6
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:38 pm » Baoshi: *STRTLED CAT MODE!*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:38 pm » 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=10
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:38 pm » [Mei: See, this is why I'm over here.]
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:38 pm » Fuzzy: *was ready to dodge, since she figured it was gonna explode*
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:38 pm » BBCode 1d10=1, 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=9 4
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:38 pm » (6)
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:38 pm » 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=7
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:37 pm » Ok... in this context, everyone who attacked it and hadn't moved away has to make a dodge + dexterity check
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:37 pm » *Fuzzy: It probably wasn't BUILT to explode, but it's gotta have a lot of energy, and then if you damage the shutoff that has to go SOMEWHERE...
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:36 pm » Wei: ...Because they like exploding thing?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:36 pm » As a precautionary measure should it be destroyed by invading Raksha, of course
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:36 pm » P
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:36 pm » Fuzzy
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:36 pm » Baoshi: WHY EXPLODE?! WHY WOULD ANYONE MAKE IT TO EXPLODE!
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:35 pm » Fuzzy: *wondering if she should cast her sheilding charm, what with all the exploding...*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:35 pm » Dusk: Not that we have a lot of time to spend here anyway...
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:35 pm » Shun:... good point!
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:35 pm » Dusk: Now it's a challenge. *grins*
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:34 pm » Fuzzy: Yeah, but now he can't see how it was put together...
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:34 pm » Dusk: It's obligingly taking itself aprt for you, Shun.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:34 pm » Shun: What?! Oh c'mon, I wanted to take it appart!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:33 pm » Brb
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:33 pm » Who's in the way of the explosion?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:33 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:33 pm » Wei: ...Are you sure I can't block it with my shield? It's a very shiny shiny shield...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:33 pm » Ok.. Baoshi and Fuzzy are quite right as the entity begins to explode
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:32 pm » Baoshi: *STARTLED SIDREAL CAT MODE*
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:32 pm » Shun: Best detour ever. *grinning*
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:32 pm » Fuzzy: You should move out of the way of the explosion. That might also sting.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:32 pm » Wei: *will stand up slowly, and hold his middle* Well... that stung
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:30 pm » Fuzzy: *would poke it if we weren't still in combat ticks*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:30 pm » !
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:30 pm » Baoshi: ACK
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:29 pm » Shun: Well... that's interesting.
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:28 pm » Fuzzy: ...oh, I hope it doesn't explode.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:28 pm » Baoshi is going to try and grab desus and leap back.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:28 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:28 pm » ...the creature is incapacitated. As Baoshi smacks it, it's head literally pops up like some kind of freaky canine rock'em, sock'em robot, and then the body begins to tremble, and every orifice begins to emit a bright golden light...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:27 pm » Yep.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:26 pm » One bashing damage
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:25 pm » 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=9
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:25 pm » THree, then.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:24 pm » Yes
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:24 pm » So nineteen total... -20 soak, means you'd roll your minimum
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:24 pm » *got really confused*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:24 pm » I roll that?
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:24 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:24 pm » Okay, so 14 from weapon, 3 from strength, 2 extra.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:24 pm » Thank you... thats what I was asking.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:23 pm » Er... sorry... yes. You add 2 successes for exceeding it's DV
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:23 pm » Extra successes + strength + weapon's damage - soak
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:23 pm » ...don;t I add any extra sucssses from the initial attack? *so confused* ... lord I;l lget the hand of combat eventualy.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:22 pm » with your weapon, though, you add 11B and your sttrength
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:22 pm » ,
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:22 pm » It's just 20
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:22 pm » Er... nevermind. Soak isn't a dice pool
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:21 pm » It's soak is reduced to 18 for bashing due to the dice penalty
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:20 pm » Alright, after defense, what am I adding to my roll?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:20 pm » Phew...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:19 pm » So it's a solid blow
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:19 pm » Wei: Depends on what it's guarding...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:19 pm » Four successes... normally that would just BARELY hit, but after Desus' onslaught, it's dice pool is lowered by -2.
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:19 pm » FuzzyOOC: If we do it out of the monk's sight, I can be a bear...
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:18 pm » ShunOOC: maybe?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:18 pm » 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=8
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:18 pm » WeiOOC: Of course!
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:17 pm » FuzzyOOC: Are we gonna go bap the thing it's guarding after this?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:17 pm » 12 dice, I beleive...
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:16 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:15 pm » Alright. Baoshi will grasp his staff, and dart forward to attack.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:14 pm » Phew.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:14 pm » Desus puffs, having had to spend a point of temporary willpower to even do that, and wipes his muzzle, wihch is slick with perspiration for some reason.
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:13 pm » (I know onslaught refreshes- I wasn't counting it)
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:13 pm » Fuzzy: Go Desus! You're awesome.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:13 pm » (I can't help it if I have allllllll the luck.)
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:12 pm » ShunOOC: He's my kid. what else did you expect?
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:12 pm » (Naw, it's just your rolling, I swear :P )
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:12 pm » ...ok, Desus has it at -4. Baoshi's turn
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:12 pm » What is WITH this little guy? 1d10=10, 1d10=10
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:12 pm » I mean... 0.o
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:12 pm » 0/o
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:12 pm » (-2 applies to DV, but it's onslaught penalty refreshes for each person)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:11 pm » so he gets 2 dice of damage. The bigger reason to use the breath weapon is to lower an enemy's die pool
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:11 pm » But regardless its soak is too high against lethal for Desus's attack to do any damage beyond his essence, which is 2
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:11 pm » I'm saying 3 because of the -2 health level... but I can't remember if that affects DV.
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:11 pm » But the DV was 6 when Fuzzy attacked, so 5 when Shun attacked, so 4 now...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:11 pm » .... yeah... it's at 4 because onslaught penalties don't carry over
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:10 pm » Tough lil' dragon, even without the last upgrade.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:10 pm » Wait... your' right.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:10 pm » (Remember that onslaught penalties don't apply from person to person...
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:10 pm » *its
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:10 pm » Wasn't it's DV 5 when Shun attacked, so it would be 4 now, except it's at -2 health levels?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:10 pm » He doens't add strength for this, but since he hit, the secondary effect kicks in... for the next 5 actions the creature loses 2 dice to all of it's dice rolls
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:09 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:09 pm » Desus' crystalline body shimmers with channeled essence, his little form trembling with effort as he focuses and bathes the creature in scalding ash... this got 9 successes, and the creature's dodge DV is now basically 5... so 4 raw successes, plus damage of 1L, which is acutally pretty weak compared to it's soak...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:09 pm » Baoshi: ...I am gettin; this lil' dragon a TREAT. <3
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:08 pm » This thing's dodge DV is what, 3 now?
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:08 pm » niiiiiiiiice
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:08 pm » Go Desus.
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:07 pm » O.o
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:07 pm » ...oh gog.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:07 pm » 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=10
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:07 pm » And it can't be parried...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:07 pm » Ok, so it's dexterity + athletics, archery, OR thrown, plus the accuracy of 6, so... 11 dice...
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:07 pm » Mei: Ooooh.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:07 pm » Baoshi: ... GOOD Desus... very, very good lil' desus.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:07 pm » Dusk: Wow.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:06 pm » Shun: Nope! Pretty neat though!
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:06 pm » Fuzzy: ...did you know he could do that, Shun?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:05 pm » And then Desus exhumes a torrent of burning ash right at the creature's face... it's a cone effect 15 feet wide and 20 feet long, which WOULD be bad for you guys except that Desus is also moving right in front of the creature before he does this, so the excess is going down the hallway
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:04 pm » Baoshi: ... *hears an inhaling sound*
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:04 pm » FuzzyOOC: ...eep.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:04 pm » Righto!
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:03 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:02 pm » Desus: KWAR! *Glaring at the big monster, having been silent all this time* Kwrrrrrrrrrrr.... He's opening his mouth and inhaling.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:02 pm » ...wait... actually, there IS someone else who is taking a turn on tick 6... technically.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:01 pm » Bao-bao! It's your turn!
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:01 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:01 pm » Ok... so with Dusk aiming, we go up the tick track to Baoshi on tick 8
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:01 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:01 pm » speed is 5
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:00 pm » what's the speed on that attack?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:00 pm » (Suggested musical track 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeJ0q0uY ... re=related )
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:00 pm » Fuzzy: I think it's working ok, Baoshi...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:59 pm » Ooo... ok... two more damage on it's chart, then. It's down to -2 health levels!
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:59 pm » Shun: I. Said. Sit!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:59 pm » Roll it, then!
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:59 pm » BBCode 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=7
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:58 pm » dang. Shun's got 17B pre soak... so essence
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:57 pm » Ok... Shun hit... it's soak is 20 to bashing. How much do you hit for?
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:57 pm » Fuzzy: ... *lightbulb* Oooooooooooooh. Ok, I don't think I'm a Raksha.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:57 pm » Baoshi: This things gone haywire! It;s not recodnising ANY ssence signals right!
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:57 pm » Dusk: Okay, talking is doing no good, it's too random and disoriented, it makes no sense. *keeps aiming*
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:57 pm » ah, Fuzzy logic. :D
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:56 pm » Fuzzy: Weird. ...Baoshi, did I turn into a Raksha and not notice?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:56 pm » Dusk: Holy crap, it thinks Fuzzy's a Raksha!
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:56 pm » Phew. Go Shun!
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:56 pm » 10 successes
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:56 pm » Fuzzy: ...maybe I smell like a Raksha?
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:55 pm » Shun: Wait, what? That's fuzzy you dimwit.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:55 pm » BBCode 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=10
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:55 pm » As Fuzzy attacks it, the creature turns to her. "Scanning...file not found, ut-ut-utizing sensitive scanner..." a bright red light begins to emit off of the creature's general nose-ish area, bathing Fuzzy in it. Suddenly the creauture goes quiet for a moment. And then it's eyes turn red. "[i]RAKSHA DETECTED! RAKSHA DETECTED! RAKSHA DETECTED! PERMISSION TO UTILIZE HIGHEST LEVEL FREYMOTIFS: GRA[bzzzzzzzzzzzt!]. ALL MORTALS AND TERRE[click.]"
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:54 pm » so 11 dice
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:54 pm » Shun's attacking with his staff/ just a basic attack.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:53 pm » righto. ^.^
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:53 pm » All this stuff is SUPPOSED to happen at the same time, but I'm being flexible
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:53 pm » Since after it's attack, it's TECHNICALLY out in the open now
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:53 pm » ...ok, since I let fuzzy attack, sure.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:53 pm » yey! ... can he even fit in there to attack?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:52 pm » Yes, Shun's turn
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:52 pm » Fuzzy: *snarl!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:52 pm » Ok.. Fuzzy's sword flails against it, but it doesn't actually hit any areas that seem to damage it.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:52 pm » right, Shun's turn?
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:52 pm » (Five)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:52 pm » What's the speed on Wei's protect others action again?
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:52 pm » FuzzyOOC: Stupid dog...
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:51 pm » .
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:51 pm » Fuzzy: Grrrrr! *having trouble focusing*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:51 pm » DuskOOC: Some honeymoon, eh Fuzzy?
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:51 pm » Oh, and the sword is speed 4.
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:51 pm » 3. Gah.
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:51 pm » Second attack: 1d10=5, 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=1
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:50 pm » Fuzzy: *all flustered about how her friends KEEP GETTING ATTACKED... for some strange reason...*
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:50 pm » 2
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:50 pm » First attack: 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=4, 1d10=2
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:50 pm » (That's fine)
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:50 pm » Dusk: *will murmur a translation to whoever's near her, but not if our Dragon blooded new friend can hear*
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:49 pm » *holds up work on a piece of scratch paper for Wally to check*
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:48 pm » Is that ok?
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:48 pm » So 9 dice, then 8+4 = 12 dice.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:48 pm » (No, it isn't... ok, so it has a 6 DV. But a high soak)
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:48 pm » (Bad Oricalcum-brass Dog! No bisquit!)
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:48 pm » Ummm... and flurrying, I think. The dex charm on the SECOND flurry (sword is rate 2).
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:48 pm » (Is that including the -1 for attacking? )
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:47 pm » Go ahead, then.
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:47 pm » Oh. If it's only a 7, I would've had her use her dex charm for 4 dice...
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:46 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:46 pm » [Mei: [still off playing Tin Pin]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:46 pm » It seems buggy.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:46 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:46 pm » Dusk: *holds out hand in a 'stop' gesture* <Who built you? Who do you serve? Can we cease hostilities and talk? >
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:45 pm » Ok... Claire, I was actually wrong on it's DV... it's DV is a 7. I apologize. If that would have changed your action, you may re-take it. However, as it stands, you currently miss
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:44 pm » I feel like we're taking completely the wrong tactic with this dog... but I'm so amused...
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:44 pm » iiiinteresting
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:44 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:43 pm » As Dusk speaks to it, it looks over at her. "Scan[bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt!] -nature confirmed as Awakened mor-mor-mor-tal. Playing recording: "Use of combat sorcery is prohibited at this time to preserve the facility's inte[Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz]-uate in an orderly manner and do not attempt to engage Yozi threat."
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:42 pm » (4)
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:42 pm » 1d10=9, 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=3, 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=6
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:42 pm » Fuzzy: Don't attack Wei!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:41 pm » The dog thing shakes it's head around the room. "Multiple units detected... reprocessing...
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:40 pm » 4 melee + 4 dex + accuracy 3 from the sword = 11 dice.
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:40 pm » Fuzzy is just going to go for a straightforward sword bap, in the hopes of decreasing it's dodge DV for someone else.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:39 pm » go ahead Claire
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:39 pm » Fuzzy can go, yes
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:39 pm » Again, that attack, while it has hgih dice (5 dexterity, 5 martial arts, 3 specialty "charging", and 5 for the charm), it's also meant more to knock things back. It's also more effective against yozi.
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:39 pm » Can I go, then?
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:38 pm » (He could have flurried it, but I didn't)
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:38 pm » Dusk is aiming, and she tried to talk to the dog-i it answering?
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:38 pm » (Protecting someone is his action)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:37 pm » Wei, if you can attack, then you're free to do so. If protecting someone is your action, then everyone else shoudl go
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:36 pm » (aye.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:35 pm » This is a 6 tick charm, so the dog, which has now taken the position Wei was in (Right outside the hallway it came from) will act again on tick 12
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:35 pm » (Mei does. I think Baoshi does.)
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:34 pm » Fuzzy: It bapped Wei! Grrrrr...
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:34 pm » Shun: It sent Wei flying? This thing is *so cool*!
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:34 pm » (I think Jane does....(
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:34 pm » However, since all actions are happening in the same "tick" and thus in the same "instant"... I think that technically Wei can get an attack off just as he's being hit
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:34 pm » (does anyone besides Dusk speak Old Realm?))
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:34 pm » Baoshi: !! Well... thanks, Wei!
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:34 pm » Wei: *sigh*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:33 pm » It knocks him back 2 full yards... which actually isn't very far. But he lands prone!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:32 pm » Ok... the knockback sends Wei flying... mercifly the DM rules that for some reason the laws of Physics deem he is sent flying diagonally upwards, right over Baoshi's head.
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:31 pm » Hi, Jane!
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:31 pm » ...heh.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:30 pm » ...wait, knockback... and Baoshi is behind Wei.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:30 pm » Hi!
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:30 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:30 pm » Wei: Owwww
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:30 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:29 pm » 1d10=10, 1d10=9
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:29 pm » I'll do the damage first
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:29 pm » So soak down to it's essence, which is considered a 4. that's 2 raw damage and 2 points which are converted into knockback
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:28 pm » Fair enough Bashing Soak 16
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:28 pm » ...huh.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:28 pm » Baoshi: Wei you!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:28 pm » Strangely enough
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:28 pm » This is all bashing.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:27 pm » Lethal, Bashing, or Aggravated?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:27 pm » Let's see... the creature's strength is 5, and it adds +6 for damage for the charm, so the raw damage is 13 again
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:26 pm » Fuzzy: WEI!
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:25 pm » *nod*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:25 pm » Ok... so it hits.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:25 pm » Wei's Parry DV: 11
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:24 pm » *Wei's parry or dodge again?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:24 pm » What's Wei
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:24 pm » Ok... well, with it's charm, it got 13 successes
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:23 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:23 pm » No, no, that makes sense
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:23 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:22 pm » I'm just saying
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:22 pm » If you can think of one, then we can use it instead, if it's plausible
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:22 pm » Well, of those options, I'd go with Wei standing in front
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:21 pm » I'm not sure I can see any other outcome where you can protect against a charging mechanical brass/oricalcum mix creature
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:21 pm » ...that's a tough call... I'm going to rule that Wei can use his protect another ability BEFORE, but given the circumstances (The creature is in a hallway that's narrow enough so that just IT could fit and Baoshi's standing right at the outside of the hallway) protecting Baoshi in this manner would require you getting in front of him, which would mean you'd take the brunt of the attack instead, or pulling him out of the way, which would involve someone else getting targeted.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:19 pm » (Because they're moving at the same time, does Wei manage to use his protect another before or after the attack?)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:19 pm » From baoshis POV, its a bit scary.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:18 pm » So it's not actually THAT bad.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:18 pm » Now, as part of this charm, if it HITS, half of the damage, post-soak, is converted into knockback.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:18 pm » Baoshi: *whimper*
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:18 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:17 pm » Unfortunately, this tick is where everyone's actions happen at once. So when Dusk talks to it, it's ALSO attacking. As it's bounding, several hatches on it's back pop forth, revealing what look to be little protrusions which begin emitting energy out of the back, propelling it forward. Faster and faster. As it barrels towards Baoshi. He's lucky he's not a demon, Countermeasure 1 is a sanctioned Holy attack. 1d10=4, 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=7, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=8
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:17 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:17 pm » Dusk: It's analysing essence, and it may not like your flavor, Baoshi! Let one of the others step in front!
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:16 pm » (gah, brb... if I don't get a chance to go this tick, just assume Fuzzy is aiming with her sword, please)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:14 pm » PDV is 7, since it seems to be coming up.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:14 pm » Dusk: ...Maybe you should get back, Baoshi.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:13 pm » Dusk: *In Old Realm, calls out to the Dog-Thing* Who built you? Who do you serve?
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:12 pm » Fuzzy: Can't you let someone with more health levels attack first?
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:12 pm » mind me moving that comment up to after Dusk spoke?
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:12 pm » (Dusk should point out that someone who isn't a Sidreal might be able to make friends with it...)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:12 pm » Baoshi: *to Fuzzy* Generaly I attack first! And I can try... unfortunately, I just attacked it.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:12 pm » ooooh, *facepalm* no he doesn't
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:11 pm » (Shun speaks old realm? Cool.)
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:11 pm » Wei: *unslings his shield from his back, and steps forward* Can you try and talk to it? *will use his action to Protect another on Baoshi*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:11 pm » Dusk: It said 'anaylising essence signal, something -ture, essence something circle invader, activating countermeasure 1'!
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:10 pm » Fuzzy: Why does everyone alwasy go after Baoshi?! *SWORD*
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:10 pm » Shun: ooooh, countermeasure one, would that be surrenderi- oh guess not
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:10 pm » Baoshi: ...Oh, I;m an idiot. It speaks old relm. TOo late now!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:10 pm » It begins to bound forward, an aura of essence glowing around it's body, trailing sparks and special stardust as it barrels towards Baoshi...
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:09 pm » Yes. she does.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:09 pm » *nods* I think Dusk will spend her ticks aiming, while the poiwerhouses beat up on it.
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:09 pm » Who speaks Old Realm? Dusk?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:09 pm » The Metal Dog, however, twists its head and looks at Baoshi with its' cold glowing eyes. "Analyzing Essence signa[Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt]-ture. Essence [static!] -circle invader. Activating Countermeasure 1. it hisses, in broken Old Realm
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:08 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:07 pm » Interpreted as written, there's no rules for firing into melee, Dusk. So unless someone knows where I can find some, I'm going to rule you only harm a friend of yours if you roll a botch or just a plain miss. If you roll a botch, though, it automatically hits
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:06 pm » Dusk was behind the others-can she throw a dagger or a boomerang without hitting one of us? if not, she'll just hang back out of the way.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:06 pm » Now, after his timey-whimy schenanigans last time, Baoshi's in the front. The creature really has no other option fi it's going to attack other than him
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:06 pm » right
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:05 pm » Henshin: ...kay.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:05 pm » No, Henshin. You're outside with Jan.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:05 pm » Henshin: Wait, am I supposed to be helping?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:04 pm » Baoshi attempted to knock it backwards and found SOME success, knocking the metal creature back five feet. However, it's as large as the narrow hallway it's in, and there's really not a ton of room for people to move in and attack it.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:04 pm » Arky: Ayipe! *swept*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:03 pm » According to my notes, we were on tick 6, where the Creature, Dusk, Wei, Fuzzy, and Shun go.. Baoshi, according to his speed, goes again on tick 8
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:03 pm » madelina: *grabs Arky's arm on the way out*
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:03 pm » Okee. Wait, did we need to reboot the DM?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:02 pm » Ok! Anyways... since Mei said she wasn't going to be involved in this fight, we're going to start now. *Gets a handbroom and sweeps MSW characters out of chat*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:02 pm » ...The DM has crashed. Please reboot and attempt to run in safe mode

_________________
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don’t talk" -Tuco, The Good the Bad and the Ugly

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: exalted logs XI
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:23 pm 
Offline
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:52 pm
Posts: 618
Location: Two steps ahead of you
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:56 am » Shun:*annoyed more than anything else*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:56 am » Ok... you don't beat him, Chic, but... well, it's time to end it here.
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:56 am » Fuzzy: *still not very suprised*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:56 am » ((Just a heads up, I;m losing a bit of foucus...))
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:56 am » @Fuzzy: Yes, somehow you've found yourself on an island amidst a sea of rainbow fire and shark's teeth
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:56 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:55 am » (impulse on my part wa sall)
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:55 am » [Oh crap, I know what's going on. We're in shaping combat. With a Raksha of some kind or another.]
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:55 am » Fuzzy: *looks back to see if the area behind them is all teeth, too*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:55 am » BBCode 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=8
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:55 am » I'm just having Fuzzy do things.
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 am » Oh, I know.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 am » @Wei: The old man isn't talking anymore. If anything, he seems to be watching Dusk
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 am » wits 4, integ. 1 and no graces.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:53 am » Fuzzy, I told you what you know. I'm not gonna say it in public
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:53 am » Also, you have to spend a point of willpower to do this
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:53 am » Dusk, make a Wits + Integrity Roll. If you have any Graces in your possession that empower Conviction, you may add 2 bonus dice for them. You don't get any dice for stunting, however.
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:53 am » Fuzzy: *int 4 =/= stupid*
Sarah McLaren « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:53 am » (Did things just go recursive?)
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:52 am » Fuzzy: *gives the DM a Look*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:52 am » Dusk: Then our Adventurers will need a boat. Or something to put of the fire, and put the shark's teeth to sleep.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:52 am » Wei: So, how did the traveller's get through? *finds the story fun so far*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:51 am » Fuzzy, he's jus a normal old man...
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:51 am » Fuzzy: *examines old man*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:50 am » Baoshi: Yeeep.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:50 am » Jan: ...*gggrrrumble*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:50 am » Jan: !!
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:50 am » Shun: Right... not mind bending at least...
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:50 am » Wei: *sigh*
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:50 am » [Why couldn't it hae been an ocean with Taboo Noise or something?]
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:50 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:49 am » Mei: Oh Maidens...
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:49 am » Fuzzy: Grar. *not really that suprised*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:49 am » And then suddenly, in front of you, there's an enormous ocean filled with rainbow fire instead of water, and sharks teeth, moving through it like fish
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:49 am » Fuzzy: *gently headbutts Dusk thank you*
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:48 am » Fuzzy: *follows*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:48 am » Dusk: *unclamps wheel*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:48 am » 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=2
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:48 am » He starts to hobble along. "I know a story... about a group of adventurers lost in the Wyld... who came across an ocean of fire and shark's teeth they had to cross to reach their destination, with no other way around it..."
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:48 am » Fuzzy should buy that charm that lets you speak non-verbally.
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:47 am » Fuzzy: *does not appreciate this*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:47 am » (we may want to leave Fuzzy harnessed?)
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:47 am » Fuzzy: *hitched to the cart* ...GRAR.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:47 am » Mei: [clamps the cart wheel so no one can make off with it] I'm a meter maiden!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:46 am » The old man gives Jan a toothless grin and stands up, taking the drink. "You won't regret it if you listen, children." He cackles heartily and takes a cup. "Walk with me."
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:46 am » Fuzzy: ? *looks around*
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:46 am » (heh, I call a chance for ssxp! :D )
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:45 am » Dusk: *looks around, and listens-anything to observe beside sthe stranger?*
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:45 am » Mei: Sure, why not.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:45 am » So, how will this work?
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:44 am » Fuzzy: *still thinking*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:44 am » Baoshi: ....alright.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:44 am » Shun:*shrugs* Same as Wei.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:43 am » Wei: I'm fine with it... as long as they're not magic tales that'll mess with our brains or something
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:43 am » Dusk: Yes.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:43 am » Shun:*sipping tea and keeping watch*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:43 am » Jan: What do you say, kids?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:42 am » Dusk: *skritchies Fuzzy's ears*
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:42 am » Fuzzy: *thinking*
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:41 am » Fuzzy: *laps tea*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:40 am » Thhen to the rest-she'll hold one out for Fuzzy, too.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:40 am » Wei: Oooh, ooh, story time!
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:39 am » She hands a cup to the stranger first, then to Jan.
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:39 am » Fuzzy: Grar.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:39 am » Jan thinks this over... "Well, I have plenty stories. And so do, I figure, my kids here. I think thats reasonable."
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:38 am » Dusk: Oh, perhaps we could make a little time. Sometimes tales can save time, if they're the right kind of tales. Good day to you, stranger. *since he has a fire going, she busies herself with quickly making tea, while the two old seeming men fence with words.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:38 am » The old man chuckles. ""Boy, you've got the smell of someone whose had too much to do with my kind already. But I'm an old man and I don't do none no more. If you take some time to trade five tales with me, I'll show you the way to whatever it is you seek... whether it's death, a manse, or the ones left behind."
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:37 am » .
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:36 am » Fuzzy: *also, bored from pulling the cart, so curious about interesting smells*
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:36 am » Fuzzy: *ALERT!*
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:36 am » 6
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:36 am » 1d10=3, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=8
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:35 am » "Might be we do. Depends on how much time we have."
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:34 am » Wei: It depends on the type of stories, I suppose...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:34 am » Subtract 1 die... the Wyld makes things difficult unless you've trained specifically to survive here
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:34 am » Is it Wyld related?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:34 am » Fuzzy, make a wits + survival check
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:34 am » (can I make that roll? I don't even know what dice to use)
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:33 am » Fuzzy: *sniffs to see if she can smell anything interesting, since she's the only one with a polar bear nose at the moment*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:33 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:33 am » Ah. And you have no time, I suppose, to trade stories with an old man?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:32 am » "Good thing I;m not out here for hopscotch. Knees aren;t what they used to be. We're out here to handle buisness."
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:31 am » "What brings two old men to meet each other all the way out here? The realms of madness aren't a playground for your kind, boy."
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:31 am » Fuzzy: Grar.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:31 am » Jan snorts, and puts the mirror safe in his pocket. "Knowing a basic set up isn;t savvy. But al the same, Respectful greetings to you."
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:31 am » Shun: *to Fuzzy quietly* try not to do that too much Fuzzy, we only have so much to work with out here. *staying with fuzzy*
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:30 am » Fuzzy: *puts her nose in Grandpa Jan's ear* Gruffle!
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:28 am » Fuzzy: *back to bear, and pulls the cart the rest of the way* Grar.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:28 am » Dusk: We'd best stick together. *goes with the gang*
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:28 am » Shun:*snrk. well at least someone's snarking for me*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:28 am » The old man looks up. "Hail,overly genresaavychild ofthedragons."
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:28 am » I'm asking because Jan seems so insistant on taking off, but it was his idea to use the mirror in the first place... and Fuzzy has to follow as a bear, pulling the cart.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:28 am » [snicker]
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:27 am » Well if just anyone could use it, what would be the point of attuning?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:27 am » Wei: *follows*
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:26 am » Can Jan use the mirror if Fuzzy is the one attuned to it?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:26 am » Jan: Hail, Clearly Harmless Old Man In the Wyld.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:26 am » Jan: Right. *takes the mirror with him*
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:26 am » Fuzzy: ...mirror? Do you want it?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:25 am » ...Jan'll just walk up to the guy if no one stops him.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:25 am » Oh. Ex what I said.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:25 am » (sounds like the abyssals are still ahead of us)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:25 am » Jan: No idea. On the other hand, apparently he knows whats up.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:24 am » Ignore that
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:24 am » ...nevermind. Sorry. I'm bad with spatial relations
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:24 am » Shun:*hugs* thanks Dusk.
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:24 am » ...I thought you said we were like 50 yards away.
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:24 am » Fuzzy: I kinda need to pull the cart.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:24 am » "Isn't it nice? A mirror to show you all the little lies people tell you." The old man looks up. "But perhaps you would prefer a compass to show you the way the dead walked?"
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:23 am » Mei: You're you again. You could just walk up and look into it.
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:23 am » Fuzzy: Otherwise, you're gonna have to show it to me and listen to how I grar...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:23 am » Dusk: *hugs Shun, quickly*
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:23 am » Fuzzy: *turns back into a Fuzzy and hands Grandpa Jan the mirror* ...do you know if other people can use it if I'm the one who's attuned?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:22 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:22 am » You're a decent distance away. I mean, the campsite is about 50 yards.
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:21 am » How close are we to the guy?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:20 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:20 am » Shun:*grumpy because he has to walk in a safer position since he's the group "battery" at present*
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:19 am » Er.
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:19 am » Fuzzy: ...grar. *has the mirror*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:18 am » Jan: *oes slightly defensive* WHeres that mirror?
Sarah McLaren « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:18 am » (Heh. Now I can't unsee an armored polar bear pulling a wagon, thanks Jane)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:17 am » And eventually, as the group begins to cross the desert, you see an old man, huddled around a fire in a ramshackle campsite.
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:17 am » Fuzzy: Grar!
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:17 am » PANSERBJÖRNE.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:17 am » So cuuute~
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:17 am » Dusk: *hitches Fuzzy up to the wagon*
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:17 am » Fuzzy * polar bear * form-fitting moonsilver armor would =
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:16 am » Fuzzy: *yaaaaaaaay getting to be a bear!*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:16 am » Dusk: Thanks, Fuzzy.
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:16 am » Fuzzy: *turns into a bear*
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:16 am » Fuzzy: I'm stronger as a bear...
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:16 am » Hey, I just realized!
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:16 am » Dusk: can you pull the wagon a s abear? Up to you@!
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:16 am » (what have we said about ideas and the gm jane? :P )
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:15 am » *just fond of the image of a polar bear pulling a wagon*
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:15 am » Fuzzy: ...you sure you want horse instead of bear? This looks like a good place to be a bear.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:15 am » [...turns out to be an oasis-shaped monster with biiiig teeth?]
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:14 am » You cross into a barren, snow-covered desert. Far in the distance, what seems to be a vast oasis of green...
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:14 am » Wei: ...Oh, right, you like the cold :P
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:14 am » Dusk: To pull the wagon? Most of us can just walk beside it, so lss weight to pull, but we'd have our stuff.
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:14 am » Fuzzy: ...sorry? It's awesome!
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:14 am » Fuzzy: Huh? I can do that. I can also be a bear...
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:14 am » Wei: Awww... I'm sorry Fuzzy
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:14 am » Dusk: Fuzzy? Would you mind being a horse?
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:14 am » Fuzzy: WeiWeiWei! It's cold!
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:13 am » Shun: This place is nuts...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:13 am » ...wait, it has Ovens. It has a heating system.
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:13 am » Hey! They can only do that if they eat the blue shells.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:13 am » .... oO
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:13 am » The one thing the sidereals didn't give Jan's wagon was a heating system... also, soon, the mounts begin to sprout wings and go off to assist a mustacheoed plumber with their extra long tongues
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:13 am » Fuzzy: Eeeeee! COLD!
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:12 am » don't give the gm ideas, Jane.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:12 am » ....Theres puns and theres just...
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:12 am » Roots? Jan's a tree?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:11 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:11 am » Huh...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:11 am » And then... suddenly, the trees peter out, and you enter another desert... as the temperature begins to drop suddenly
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:11 am » ...Hm. You know, its possible Jan will have grown his roots out by some time... the group as a whole gets to see that jans hair color is a natural blue.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:10 am » Well... anyways... as you travel further and further through the Wyld, the landscape gets more and more incomphensible.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:10 am » anyway, random enocunter of doom?
Sarah McLaren « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:10 am » Woo!
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:08 am » Yay! [does the Wave]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:08 am » I almost wouldn;t mind doing a half session tommorow or something, but I know those are very hard to schedule. XD
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:08 am » Alright. Well... one more hour.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:08 am » I can keep going... but it is pretty late here
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:06 am » Wally?
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:06 am » I can keep going...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:06 am » Yep.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:06 am » it's up to you Zo.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:06 am » I'm up for whatever.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:05 am » I'm tired, but I can sleep late, so I'm okay either way.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:05 am » it does seem like a good place to stop though. unless you've got another spot coming up in a while.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:05 am » I;m a little tired... I can keep on, tho
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:05 am » I'm still ready to go, myself...
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:05 am » I want to keep going, but I am tired too...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:04 am » I'm tempted to call it here... is anyone getting tired and want to stop?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:04 am » Shun: Evidently... *watching to see if Henshin leaves a trail of some kind that could be tracked, maybe we can find Child and the rest the same way...*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:04 am » Jan: *snorts, sensing his husbands smugness... but glad the wyld slides off him*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:04 am » Basically... Abyssal Exalts aren't... GOOD for the Wyld. They're not good for Creation either, but... well.. the Wyld is a place of infinate possiblities. THe Underworld is a place of none. It kills off potential
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:03 am » Whew.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:03 am » 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=8 But he's good
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:02 am » He actually has to make a check too
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:02 am » Henshin: I'm alright. I don't think I'm anymore immune to this stuff than most of you are. I just think it works differently on me or something.
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:02 am » Fuzzy: ...huh.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:02 am » Wei: ...Welp, that's interesting
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:01 am » Shun:... oooookay... that's new.... newer anyway...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:01 am » Dusk: Henshin, you okay?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:01 am » Whenever he goes out of the cart, the air around him begins to hiss and pop, and turn black and warp and grow slightly foul. "Err... huh. This sorta tingles."
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:00 am » Regarding failure of resistance rolls in the Wyld, entities that fail gain what is known as a Pox. This can include miscellanies like clawed fingers, or an extra-keen sense, or their skin turns to tree bark...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:00 am » Oh?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:59 am » Henshin himself actually... er... begins to display a bit of an odd effect in the Wyld.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:59 am » oooooh...
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:59 am » EchoOOC: You may all now tell me how awesome I am~ *grining and polishing nails*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:59 am » They aren't either
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:59 am » I thought we had the dinos?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:59 am » Jan: ...*swears a bit*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:59 am » Unfortuantely for him, however... um... the horses... aren't.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:58 am » Unfortuatnely for my sense of maliciousness, yes, he is.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:58 am » huh... is jan immune too? since he has a certain set of tattoos?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:57 am » (thanks) BBCode [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3058349/]1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=10[/ur
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:57 am » Er... they are, actually. The only thing that can affect Lunars in the wyld is the not-respiring essence thing. Or Derangements, which only happen in the deep Wyld or when Raksha use them on Lunars
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:56 am » Fuzzy: *wheeeeeeeeeeee Wyld!*
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:56 am » 0 for lunars, I think.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:56 am » 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=1
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:56 am » Wait, I thought Lunars were 100% immune to the Wyld, because of the tattoos...
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:56 am » Three for solars, two for sidereals, I dont' know about lunars
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:56 am » (2 for Sidereals, 3 for Solars.)
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:55 am » 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=7
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:55 am » 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=8
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:55 am » Right.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:55 am » (Bonus dice?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:55 am » Meanwhile, I need to make an encounter roll!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:55 am » Yes. Everyone needs to make one.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:55 am » BBCode 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=7
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:54 am » Yeah. Willpower, +Essence, +Exalt bonus dice...
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:54 am » anyway, rolling wyld resistance
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:54 am » Mei: 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=2 < Mei: [resists easily]
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:53 am » FuzzyOOC: Oh, ok. Sorry.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:53 am » ShunOOC: Yeah, that was the idea Fuzzy.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:52 am » Dusk: We'll keep him rested and relaxed as long as we can. Eventually stuff will happen, and it'll go out the window.
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:52 am » FuzzyOOC: Don't use it until we've actually used some essence...
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:52 am » and yeah. from what Mei said, we're... mostly safe at present.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:52 am » Anyway, I'm going to roll for Mei's Resist Wyld check.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:52 am » ShunOOC: Great... I'm relegated to repairman and energy converter....
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:52 am » Mei: Let's save it for if we meet a Raksha diplomat, in case I need to cast Shun the Smiling Lady.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:51 am » Well... yes, Shun can use that charm to protect people if he wants
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:51 am » *nods*
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:51 am » Well, shun's going to be pretty restriced from his usual antics this mission...
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:50 am » alrighty. thankies Zo.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:49 am » I figure if the only point was protecting people from wyld effects, it'd last a lot longer. but it's entirely up you you Zo. *shrug* maybe it's meant for short trips
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:49 am » *related
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:49 am » You can't regenerate 8 essence in an hour. Ok... I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work. My only concern was balance realted
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:49 am » Mei: I could give him a massage.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:49 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:49 am » ...that's a good point, actually
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:49 am » [Jane: [making a transformer that recharges objects, and is powered by an unstoppable force hitting an immovable object]]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:49 am » Yeah...
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:48 am » You may also have noticed it takes 8 m to make it work for an hour...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:48 am » But at the same time I don't want to take away the whole point of the charm
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:48 am » well, for him to recover it, he'd have to be relaxing thouroughly. he spends 8m an hourand you only get 8m sleeping or really relaxed
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:48 am » Hence transfomer instead of battery...
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:47 am » yes, I'd considered that as well. I figured he'd just used the motes to make the area function like creation, making the land compatable with him...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:47 am » THis power is intrinsically coming FROM Shun. He's having to spend power to keep it running. If he could recharge the smae sort of power by using it, there'd be little point to having a cost in the first place.
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:47 am » Maybe think of it like a transformer recharging batteries, instead of a battery recharging batteries?>
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:47 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:46 am » That's... I'm hesitant to make that ruling, for the same reason that asking the question "could a battery recharge other batteries?" question exists
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:44 am » chaos repelling pattern. p.216
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:44 am » Hmm... that's a good question... where is that charm, Demo? Let me look into it. WHat page?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:44 am » "The character's immediate vicinity-functions according to the laws of creation" I don't want to get gaming lawyer, just making sure this absolutely does not have an effect.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:43 am » Baoshi: Tch...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:43 am » The rules work differently
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:43 am » It's like going into the Underworld, or Malfeas
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:43 am » Right.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:43 am » Likewise, the Loom of Fate has no power here. If Mei and Baoshi have any charms with the "Fate" keyword, they won't work here unless they explicitly state they will
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:42 am » Outside of Creation the Exalted don't have any connection to the innate powers of the world. You don't regain essence as normal out here.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:42 am » fair enough Jane.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:42 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:42 am » For the Bordermarches, the roll needs to be made monthly, at difficulty 2, and success brings no drawback. I'd recommend just roughing it.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:42 am » p.216 of the main book
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:41 am » The issue isn't charm-related, guys.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:41 am » 8*any shaping effect-mind, body, spirit, or traits*
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:41 am » would the chaos repelling pattern allow everyone to recover essence? it makes the world around him act as in creation
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:41 am » I don't know regarding your charm. I'm just talking for a non-otherwise-protected traveler.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:41 am » No, your charm makes you immune to the Wyld's effects, if I recall correctly
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:40 am » Even with my charm?
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:40 am » Normally, the 'resist Wyld' roll at this depth of the Wyld is Willpower+Essence. Sidereals add 2 dice, Solars 3.
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:40 am » Fuzzy: ...huh.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:40 am » Alternately, we could attempt to resist it normally.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:40 am » And then, as the trees get thicker and the photosynthesis song gives way to "La la fla fla fla, za za za za za" and so forth, and the winged platypuses and arboreal land squids frolic through the increasingly insane foilage, you all feel a bit strange... eventually, it hits you. None of you are any longer regaining essence.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:39 am » he'll have to spend all his time simply recovering essence to keep up with the consumption.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:39 am » shun's chaos repelling pattern charm lets him make an "island of creation" even in the wyld. it only extends out three yards, and costs 8m and hour, so it can protect everyone, but he can't do anything else
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:38 am » Oh, TMBG! I should have known!
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:38 am » (5 motes, 1 wp, lasts one day)
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:37 am » Dusk has Integrety Protecting prana, p.199, but she can't use it on others. She will spend bthe 5 motes to cast it on herself once aday.
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:37 am » Fuzzy: *all cheerful all the time now*
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:36 am » [or just concentrate]
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:36 am » *sound
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:36 am » WeiOOC: What I really don't get is how those plants get the synthesiser soung...
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:36 am » Mei: [eyes closed, trying to concentrate about something]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:35 am » Baoshi: ...*grimly drinking coffee* Uuughgghhh...
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:35 am » . . . . . . .
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:35 am » ok, before we go any further. shun has a charm for keeping people mostly same from the effects of the wyld, but not sure he knows they're entering it
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:34 am » http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgYPeeABoUs <Song ^_^
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:33 am » Fuzzy: *wheeee!*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:33 am » Welcome to the boardermarches. Mei and Baoshi feel a shudder run down their spines. The loom is weak here
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:33 am » *snrk*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:33 am » (heh)
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:33 am » Mei: Hey, it could be worse. They could be singing 'Never going to give you up'.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:33 am » (Yes, there really is)
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:33 am » Wei: *singing along* Photo-syyynnnthesis!
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:32 am » (what, there really is one?)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:32 am » ....oO
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:32 am » Dusk: *harmonises*
Sarah McLaren « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:32 am » (Oh, god, the photosynthesis song...)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:31 am » Hours pass, then days. The plains give way to trees. Trees grow thicker and fatter... and then, at some point, the roots start developing mouths and start singing ballads about the glory of photosynthesis.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:31 am » ShunOOC: You can't steal the crazy plans from me! Mine! Stay in your territory of beating armies up singlehandedly!
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:31 am » WeiOOC: The way I look at it, we've got to start social change somehow... and I can't keep a secret like that from a friend
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:31 am » Baoshi: *hopes they're making okay time*
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:30 am » FuzzyOOC: ...I'm still the one with the most essence.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:30 am » WeiOOC: *sticks out a tongue at Shun* I figured...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:30 am » BaoshiOOC: ......solars....
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:30 am » Wei rejoins the group, as they began to travel further southeast...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:30 am » ....?Q
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:29 am » ShunOOC: What? Dagnabbit, I knew I should have done the caste mark thing! Now Wei's stolen my crazy half formed plan!
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:29 am » Wei is awesome.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:29 am » He's a bit flabbergasted, but he really isn't sure HOW to react at this point.
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:28 am » Pfffff...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:28 am » (heh, you know I'm still one point away from limit break? )
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:28 am » !!
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:28 am » Wei: *will walk slowly in the hall, so if MMM wants to catch up with him, he can*
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:28 am » Wei: I'll keep it in mind. *smiles, and then looks down at the floor* Just between you and me? I hope you remember what happened here... because that which is anathema isn't always evil. *lights up his caste mark, before walking out*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:27 am » (There are times and places when it should be used. In any event. yeah... back to the game)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:26 am » (Agreed... Baoshi has a hard time trying to even follow some charm paths as a result)
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:26 am » (well, the thing about a charm like that, you'd obviously be tempted to use it)
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:25 am » [It honestly sounds like Dusk had a narrow brush with the Great Curse. Not that any of the characters know about that, of course.]
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:25 am » "Hey... listen. No matter what, I want you to know. I'm sorry if I treated you guys badly. From now on, if I ever see you again, you've got a true friend in me. I can't do much, but I'll try to help you if I can.""
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:25 am » Shun: *hugs tight* Easy isn't always right. You did what was right, instead of what was easy. I love that about you.
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:24 am » Fuzzy: *unsure of what she should be doing right now, so she settles for poking random things in the lab to see if anything else might explode*
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:24 am » Wei: After all, I can't protect people everywhere.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:23 am » Dusk: Riceballs? *snags one* Mmm!
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:23 am » Dusk: *quietly* and...I kept thinking how easy it'd be to just...y'know, tell him to cheerfully give it to us. And that's something that should alwyas be a last resort. *just to Shun*
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:23 am » Wei: Then that's good enough for me. Though you could give some thought to keeping it for yourself... I'm sure you'd make a fearsome flying archer.
Sarah McLaren « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:23 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:23 am » Mei: An oven? In the desert? Isn't that like carrying salt water to the Great Western Ocean?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:22 am » Baoshi: Would you beleive we have an *oven* in there now?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:21 am » Shun: oh! Toasted riceballs! yey!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:21 am » He sighs. "If I take it. I'm going to give it back to humans before I go back to the Blessed Isle. I'll figure out how it works and ohpefully I can make more on my own. I don't know where I'll find that weird silver, but I'll try."
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:21 am » Shun:*chuckles* You weren't the only one. *nuzzles* I'll do it for you if you do it for me... *grins* I got the easier end of that deal.
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:20 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:20 am » Baoshi: *hands up a plate of toasted riceballs*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:19 am » Dusk: ....I shouldn't have lost my temper and gotten all self righteous like that. ...Nudge me firmly in the ribs next time?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:18 am » Shun: bwah? *opens an eye* yeah Dusk?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:17 am » Wei: And you noticed it. That's what makes me want to give it to you. Because you can remember what it was like before the second breath, and though you may not remember it the first time, you knew what you were doing was wrong.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:17 am » Dusk: Shun?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:17 am » poor guy... Shun tends to not think about how harsh he's being...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:17 am » Dusk: *clambers up on the roof by Shun, and gently nudges him*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:16 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:15 am » Aww...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:15 am » "I started trying to boss you guys around like I used to hate before I got the second breath. At least if you guys had it it'll be useful for people like it was supposed to be built for"
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:14 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:14 am » Wei: Otherwise, what would be the point of helping out the ones like you?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:14 am » Wei: And yes, there's corruption on the Isle... but I've got to believe people who are willing to help the people will win out in the end
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:13 am » Wei: *rolls his eyes* No, you most certainly aren't. You were willing to ask for help after all, weren't you? Manners can be improved... but you're on the right track
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:12 am » Baoshi: *making toasted riceballs*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:12 am » He's glaring at Wei. "No, the rest of the Dragon Blooded would jsut use it themselves and not give anything to you mortals anyway. And I'm just as bad as them."
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:11 am » Wei: I hope we managed to leave you in a pretty good spot until more people come by?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:11 am » Shun:*sleeping on the roof... already*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:11 am » Baoshi: *pribably back at the cart by now*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:11 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:09 am » Wei: *will wait until everybody else is out of the room, and we're done packing up and heading out* Alright... Well, I had fun with it, but here's your wing-thingy
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:09 am » .
Claire « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:08 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:08 am » Ok... Wei, it's pretty hard for you to get his attention, but he'll pay attemtion.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:07 am » (Wei would like to talk to him real quick before we leave)
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:06 am » head for the manse of mechacthullu!
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:05 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:05 am » In any event, after helping him, what are you doing now?
Sarah McLaren « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:05 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:04 am » Wei: Cool, coll
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:04 am » Shun: Interesting system.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:04 am » And Baoshi sets the box down somewhere handy, since this way he;ll be okay till the other DBs get there.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:04 am » Yaaay!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:03 am » In any event, by the time Baoshi's returned, they've mapped out how a converter for it works
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:03 am » Help is good, yeah.... Shun helps him figure out a lot of the device he didn't really get to grasp before
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:03 am » Come on, we;re trying to be helpful...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:02 am » ...help is stoll good tho, right?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:02 am » Jan: *rolls his eyes at the situation a little, but lets him take the box*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:02 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:02 am » He actually has craft Magitech too...
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:00 am » 3 successes... not a lot, but eh.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:00 am » BBCode 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=10
Demothesis « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:00 am » Shun:*clambors up the armor while Baoshi grabs supplies* Make room. *assisting*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:00 am » Dusk: *will sketch it and make notes!*
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:59 pm » *fingers crossed* hopefully shun can one up our new friend. :D
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:59 pm » (Yeah, Fuzzy could remember how it works)
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:58 pm » Fuzzy: *can now describe it completely... with the help of the appropriate charm*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:58 pm » It'd be Intelligence and Craft: Magitech
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:58 pm » Fuzzy: *has managed to look over it!*
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:58 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:57 pm » actually, with Baoshi taking a half hour, he could help... with craft:magitech?
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:56 pm » lore or occult?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:56 pm » Ok.. Baoshi can walk down and do that. And Shun, yes you can.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:56 pm » can shun roll on how to take the thing apart by any chance Zo? Just as a parting shot. :3
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:55 pm » Hes going to walk to the cart, and find a small box of some emergency rations they can afford to leave behind- dried meat, crackers, a little tea- and take it back up to the cave, if he can.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:55 pm » About a half hour
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:54 pm » So it won't take Baoshi long to go there, and return?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:53 pm » Dusk: hey, you said-"and if we found this thing and learned from it, we could maybe make things a bit better for not just a few poeple, but the whole world" That's hard to argue with.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:53 pm » The cart's at the base of the mountain, and the entrance you came through isn't that high up
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:53 pm » How far is the cart?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:52 pm » "...and that was a little passive agressiv~"
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:52 pm » Wei: Look, what I want is for you to look it over, carefully, taking notes and all that, and if after that, you can honestly tell me that you don't think you'll be able to make it useful back home, then I'll take it. Otherwise, it's going with you.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:52 pm » "We're here on our way to somewhere else, so we can;t stay, sadly."
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:52 pm » Mei: . . .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:52 pm » "If you're going to stay, help me figure out how to take this thing apart. If you're just here for treasure, you got what you wanted."
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:51 pm » Wei: *chuckles* Why don't we come back in a little bit, after we've all cooled down, and maybe just talk to him one at a time, instead of decending on him like a crowd of vultures?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:51 pm » "...am I GOING to have to order you all to take it? I don't like doing that."
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:50 pm » Shun: Seconded. *grin*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:50 pm » Baoshi: ...I vote we leave it balanced n his head, if we're still leaving it.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:49 pm » He's just sitting down and working at the ruins of the mech. "I think if I can take apart this ruined converter I can find out how it was assembled and try and repurpose it. I don't wanna get the whole thing fixed, it'd just be used to kill more stuff." At this point, he's ingoring you guys and talkking more to himslef
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:49 pm » Shun: also, ow my ribs.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:48 pm » Shun:*suddenly starts laughing* Well, aren't we all in the apologetic mood today. Look, we all take some time to think about things, you take the glider, and we all just take a minute to stop apologizing to each other.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:48 pm » ((Ahh.))
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:48 pm » (He didn't hear any of that. He jsut heard what Baoshi and Shun said and felt like a dick)
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:47 pm » Fuzzy: *looking over whatsit in as much detail as she can while people are arguing*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:47 pm » Dusk: As my husband can tell you, I can be a ..wee bit sharp tounged. *digs Shun imn the ribs if he smirks* YOu have very sensible reasons for wanting this, and I'm sorry I over reactd.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:46 pm » "...Please just take it."
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:45 pm » "You're right. You did all the work. You probably deserve it."
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:45 pm » Dusk: *slowly walks back inside, to MMM* I...I apologize. You were right.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:45 pm » Wei: *sigh* *follows MMM out* Look, you just have to understand... these people have a bunch of reasons, and... not all of them like Dragonblooded in general. It's nothing against you, it's just... some bad experiances in the past, is all
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:45 pm » Shun: Heh, that is annoying. but Baoshi's got a good point too... he'll do a lot more good with it than us... we can do fine without it.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:44 pm » Yeah...
Sarah McLaren « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:44 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:44 pm » And I feel bad, now.'
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:44 pm » Yeah...
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:44 pm » Wait, Dusk was talking privately to bao, not to MMM, w ewalked oiut. he shouldn';t have heard any of that.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:44 pm » ....Well this is a bummer...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:43 pm » "...er... no... you can... um."
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:43 pm » Awww...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:43 pm » "...well, no, I doubt you did. But a little humble manner wouldn't be out of order, next time. But not everyone is meant to be a warrior, and that is a fine thing."
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:43 pm » He looks a bit dejected. "Just keep it. This whole thing leaves a bad taste in my mouth." He turns and starts walking out of the room. "I'm going back to study the destroyed weapon of war."
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:43 pm » Wei: *pats him on the back
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:43 pm » Dusk: It just ticks me off, handing it overjust because the dragon blooded demanded it*Leans against Shun, and relaxes a bit*.
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:43 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:43 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:42 pm » Shun: *hugs Dusk* ok, now that Baoshi's done monopolizing my wife. We can grouse about that together. *smiles a bit*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:42 pm » He looks a bit sad. "I didn't mean to... I mean..."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:41 pm » Baoshi: ...*shrugs* Well we;ll find out eventualy. Just nottoday. I trust your judgment. *hugs, and walks back inside* Nect time, please don;t claim to have defeatedthe damned security. It makes these kind of people very *angry*.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:40 pm » Dusk: I can, when it's important. And maybe I'll mess up on that judgemment call when I do.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:40 pm » Baoshi: ...Good. Besides, we can live without it, and it was left here for the terrestials. And I did apologize, yes. I do that.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:39 pm » Dusk: No. *sighs*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:39 pm » Baoshi: ...You would, Dusk? Just... command him to?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:39 pm » Baoshi: He did, because it would have killed him. He is a scholar. And hes just doing what he was told to do. Thst mortals can;t hold it, and to return it to people who could try to replicate it. hes doing his duity.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:39 pm » Shun: maybe.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:39 pm » Dusk: And I have enoush essence left to....command him to give it to us, if we really need it.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:38 pm » Shun: Try thinking. Maybe you'll figure it out.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:38 pm » Dusk: *quietly* You were NOT rude. he DID hid behind me. He was a coward, then he was a bully to demand it. And you *apologized* to him.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:38 pm » He looks at Shun a bit. "...superiority complex? What are you talking about?"
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:38 pm » Baoshi: ....*guves Dusk a hug* I'm sorry. But what do we do? Demand he give it to us? Take it?
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:37 pm » Wei: *helps them get pictures of it in action, by taking football field sized leaps with it* ...Generally no, but this is near the wyld, so that's not a definite
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:37 pm » Fuzzy: ...so does anyone know if badgers live in the desert?
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:37 pm » Shun: *points to MMM* Next time don't start with the superiority complex and maybe people won't be so resentful. *grumbles and walks off*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:36 pm » Baoshi: Yes, have a look... *follows Dusk*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:36 pm » He smiles a bit. "MMM sighs. He sighed. "Well, I suppose that's alright. I mean, I'll even help you take some sketches and designs of it. I wanted to do that anyway"
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:36 pm » Dusk: *seething*
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:35 pm » Fuzzy: I dunno... and can I look it over before we give it to him? I think it looks cool.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:35 pm » Dusk: *stalks off before she says something she'll regret*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:34 pm » Mei: Okay, Wei. Go jump around with it, then we'll give it to him.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:34 pm » Baoshi bows a little. "...I apologize for being rude."
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:34 pm » Wei: Awww... can I at least jump around with it for a bit first?
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:34 pm » *note: that's on the "I'm not an idiot" bit*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:34 pm » Mei: Do badgers even live in a desert like this?
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:33 pm » I vote for letting him have it— after we memorize the design.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:33 pm » Shun:*grumbles* Coulda fooled me...
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:33 pm » Dusk: *sighs*
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:33 pm » *facepalm* Have Fuzzy look over it. She can describe it to Shun later.
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:32 pm » Fuzzy: ...can't you say a badger ran off with it, and then when we bring it back, you can say you found the badger's nest and got it back?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:32 pm » Baoshi crosses his arms. "....let sjust let him have it. Look, the recording even said it was for 'Terrestials'. (and it feels bullyingto insist now). We can just come back later if we survive and see if he found anymore ganitec stuff instead... thatsmore useful in the long run."
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:32 pm » Mei [whispering to the others]: Hey, couldn't Shun memorize sorta how/what it was made of, then we could construct another if we got enough materials?
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:32 pm » [Mei: I'm half-tempted to invite him to travel with us now, but it's probably not a good idea.]
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:32 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:32 pm » Wei: *shrug* It's kinda annoying there's only one of them...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:31 pm » "...hrm. Thats all actualy a good point..."
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:31 pm » MMM doesn't know who Tao is because he's been out in the frontier for a while and is out of touch
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:30 pm » MMM sighs. He sighed. "Look, I'm not an idiot. I know you guys are easily stronger than me... I never really trained to be a fighter. I dunno who this Tao guy is, but I know I couldn't fight you guys off and being Dragon Blooded clearly doesn't mean squat to any of you. But I am asking politely... I'm going to have to report this one way or another when the rest of my unit catches up with me, and if we found this thing and learned from it, we could maybe make things a bit better for not just a few poeple, but the whole world. PLEASE let me have it."
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:30 pm » {Hi Sarah!}
Sarah McLaren « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:30 pm » (Hello everyone!)
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:30 pm » {Anyway, back to the game!}
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:30 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:29 pm » (....kay?)
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:29 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:29 pm » (Also, I'm not particularly careful how and/or what I say in reality, anyway.)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:29 pm » Anyways, ze roles, they have been made.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:29 pm » (Welp, already happened.)
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:28 pm » (Nuts. I was going to cancel the 'cowardice' thing and instead reveal Mei's role as Taoshi's assistant.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:28 pm » (Games like this are, after all, supposed to be at least slightly rooted in "reality"
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:28 pm » (Sorry, but part of a game like this is not being able to retcon things. I know it seems a bit unfair, but it's part of why you have to be careful how and what you say)
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:28 pm » (Please?)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:27 pm » (Generaly not allowed.)
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:27 pm » (It's not an unsaying, it's a retcon.)
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:27 pm » (Please!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:27 pm » (What's said is said, Jane. you can't UNSAY it)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:27 pm » 6, and 7 with Shuns help.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:26 pm » [Keep the roll, but change the text?]
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:26 pm » [Er, can I change what Mei said?]
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:26 pm » BBCode 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=7, 1d10=10 3/2= 1?
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:26 pm » Wei: *is only giving MMM his puppy dog face*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:25 pm » Eh, I supposed bullying him "helps" Tao in this context. Go ahead and make the roll, Demo... you and mei can assist
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:24 pm » I know... just saying it was the only link for Shun to assist with.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:24 pm » Sorry. I was just trying to help.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:24 pm » Bao was pulling rank as Tao.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:24 pm » Er... guys, Bao wasn;t just harping on him being cowardly... *feels like its a little bullying to go so far...*
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:23 pm » fair enough. ^.^
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:23 pm » (I dunno... it's kinda just a repetative thing...)
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:23 pm » not sure it works, or if it'd just be counted as an asside
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:23 pm » 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=10 / 2 = 3
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:22 pm » well. shun was making comments on the guy's cowardice at the same time as Baoshi(I missed his post for a second)
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:22 pm » (You'd roll regularly, and add half the sucesses... if you can give a legitimate way you're assisting)
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:22 pm » Mei: "And he was shaking like a leaf, too." [innocently]
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:22 pm » I'll assist with Mei's Manipulation+Presence.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:22 pm » Right now I haven't really seen you do one...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:22 pm » Er, you'd have to give a legitimate reason to assist
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:21 pm » that's be half my char+presence right Zo?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:21 pm » Sure.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:21 pm » Wei: True, true...
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:21 pm » want me to assist on Taoshi's roll?
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:20 pm » FuzzyOOC: ...on the plus side, we know if he tries to attack us we can probably subdue him without anyone getting injured.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:20 pm » oops... didn't see Baoshi's thing...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:20 pm » ....wow.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:20 pm » 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=1
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:20 pm » Fuzzy: *Go Baoshi!*
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:20 pm » Shun: Oh good grief you're annoying. Hiding when there's danger, then the moment you're safe and think you're in charge... *makes a disgusted face*
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:20 pm » WeiOOC: Awww... and here I was going to have this whole story about how I'm a half-solar trying to redeem myself for the sins of the father...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:19 pm » Go ahead
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:19 pm » Go Tao!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:19 pm » And I will roll presence-charisma?
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:19 pm » [Mei: No, we were playing Tin Pin!]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:19 pm » Baoshi sighs a little. "...fine. Do I really have to... fffiiiine." he takes a deep breath, and puts his hands on his hips. "Monk, I am Inspector Tao! Investigator of the realm, and I do as I am bid by my superiors, just as you are! Now, we can play rank pull, but YOU hid behind a MAIDEN in this fight!"
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:18 pm » (He was hiding behind Mei back then)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:18 pm » He raises an eyebrow at Baoshi. "Why would a patrician be away from the Isle instead of managing the day to day afffairs of one of the houses or training younglings? For that matter, while it's not TECHNICALLY sacrilige for mortals to command the powers of the world as long as they're not godlings, have any of these "Sorcerers" gotten proper training? There are schools. Universities on the isle! You're just asking to be eaten by demons if you haven't been properly initiated."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:17 pm » "Someone here has to~"
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:17 pm » Dusk: Bao's is being more than reasonable. (Z, wasn't MMM hiding or hanging way back during the fight?)
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:15 pm » Shun: *pouts at Baoshi* Aw, you always have to come up with reasonable solutions.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:15 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:14 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:13 pm » "...wait! I have it. How about this- we could use this for the missionwe;re on, and bring it back when we're done."
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:12 pm » FuzzyOOC: ...darn it. I still haven't taken Terrestrial Circle Sorcery.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:12 pm » Ok... one sec. Brb
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:12 pm » aw, never mind. that argument doesn;t lend itself to my plan
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:12 pm » If we have to, I can use hypnotic tounge on him to command him.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:12 pm » Baoshi thinks a little, and sighs. "...well, to be fair, we only came here because we heard he was excavating. But look... You;re not speaking to regular mortals." he puts a hand on his chest, and smiles. "While I am but a humble Patrician, we have mroe then one sorcereor here."
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:11 pm » "Look, I don't wanna be a dick about this, but it IS technically scaraligious for mortals to carry artifacts. Beyond that, with the exception of your god or elementally sired friend holding it, none of you can actually USE that device, since it requires power you don't even have. Beyond that, if you let me take it back to the Blessed Isle to be studied, there's a pretty good chance we can reverse engineer it and manufacture it."
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:11 pm » can Shun cast a spell without setting him into combat mode?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:11 pm » Dusk: And who says you're the most spiritually attuned? With what you guessed about Wei...(notice she never says if the guess was right)
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:11 pm » FuzzyOOC: I can only get 8 dice by talking...
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:10 pm » [Hmm. Try lying, or not?]
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:09 pm » FuzzyOOC: He MIGHT notice something odd.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:09 pm » He folds his arms.
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:09 pm » FuzzyOOC: Probably... I don't think I can pull rank that way, though.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:08 pm » WeiOOC: ...Also, I think Fuzzy has the highest Essence score here
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:08 pm » *No dice*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:08 pm » Dusk: My friends fought-and defeated-that thing, and I'm the one who found the goodie.o dice, triple M.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:07 pm » Dusk: I don't think so. If we hadn't defeated the creture you woke up, it would nebver have been found.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:07 pm » Shun:*laughs a bit* Want me to pull rank on you kiddo?
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:07 pm » Fuzzy: Awww... but shiny.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:07 pm » [Z. You just love being evil, don't you?]
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:07 pm » Wei: But it's shiny, and it helps me jump around. *puts on his puppy dog face*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:06 pm » Baoshi looks back at MMM, and shakes his head. "... consider it the price for disablign the security system, good sir."
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:06 pm » Mei: . . .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:06 pm » Baoshi: *hands Wei his robe* here. Till we get back to the cart.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:06 pm » "I really hate to be a bit of a pooper of parties, but as the most spiritually attuned entity here, and wiht that device being an ancient device from the era of the sun kings, I am kinda going to have to pull rank and request that you give that up."
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:05 pm » Wei: ...*feeling self concious*
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:05 pm » Shun:*snrk* yeeeeeees? *to MMM*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:05 pm » Dusk: *looks at MMM* What?
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:05 pm » (Silken Armor- pg 159, Oadenal's Codex)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:05 pm » MMM is tapping his foot.
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:05 pm » Fuzzy: ...what? I get to see him shirtless, too.
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:05 pm » Fuzzy: Yaaaay!
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:04 pm » Shirtless Wei!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:04 pm » Baoshi: ...why, *wei*. And married, too. *just being an ass*
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:03 pm » Wei: *tosses his shirt at Baoshi* You should wear this... and commit two motes to it, too
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:03 pm » Baoshi: ....Well, I can defend myself... some now. Why?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:02 pm » Desus: *Doesn't really get why everyone's so freaking out about this thing, and is nibbling at a jade hammer that's entirely noncanon*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:02 pm » I'd guess Baoshi. Sidereals are inherently a bit fragile.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:02 pm » Shun: I'm fine like I am...
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:01 pm » Dusk: Wait'll we show Grandpa Jan.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:01 pm » Wei: On an unrelated note... Shun, Baoshi... Which one of you could use a bit more protection? Talketh amongst yourselves.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:00 pm » So Wei gets it.
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:00 pm » 1d10=6
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:00 pm » 1d10=8
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:00 pm » Hee hee hee...
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:00 pm » Wei: *already likes jumping around the battlefield, and this will help with that*
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:59 pm » Fuzzy: *just likes shiny moonsilver things*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:59 pm » No, just the two highest that tied, Fuzzzy and Wei.
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:59 pm » ...I'd say just Fuzzy and Wei, but that's just me
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:59 pm » So anyways... how ARE you guys going to decide?
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:59 pm » just wei and Fuzzy
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:58 pm » So... we all roll again, then?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:58 pm » And its... been done.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:58 pm » *snrrrrrk*
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:58 pm » Fuzzy can't turn into a snake...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:58 pm » Hah!
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:58 pm » ...huh.
Claire « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:58 pm » 1d10=10
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:58 pm » [assuming Fuzzy is a snake] "Snake? Snake! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!"
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:57 pm » Because, if so, I have this small gem to offer.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:57 pm » Say, can Fuzzy turn into a snake?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:57 pm » Zzz
Demothesis « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:56 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:56 pm » [Claire, if you don't want it, you just need to say so]
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:55 pm » "By turns, everyone slowly begins to get bored."
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:55 pm » Well... it looks like Wei got it?
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:54 pm » "An expectant hush pervades the players around the table, as the Storyteller adjusts his screen."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:54 pm » Roll it, Claire. :3
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:54 pm » Anyone else rolling? Fuzzy?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:52 pm » (Nah, Claire-theres lots of us, one shiny thing, and sheer chance who found it-roll for it)
Jane Narbon « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:51 pm » Mei: [sigh]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:51 pm » 1d10=5
Wallycaine « Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:51 pm » 1d10=10

_________________
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don’t talk" -Tuco, The Good the Bad and the Ugly

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: exalted logs XI
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:18 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2656
Quote:
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:12 am » Fuzzy: ...Dusk, ken hy borrow hyu skillet?
Demothesis « Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:12 am » Shun: Try? I will succeed thank you
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:12 am » Goodnight everyone.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:12 am » Jan: I dunno, but it was impressive. Almost beat *my* record.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:11 am » Baoshi: *has a fate-hangover*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:11 am » Wei: ...Dammit, I hate it when I pass Shun on the "Crazy Wacky Plans Backfiring" ladder. He always has to try and one up me.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:10 am » Jan: *comfortingly picking twigs out of Fuzzys hair*
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:10 am » Fuzzy: *Wei huggings*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:09 am » Wei: *will trundle off to go fight ghosts*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:09 am » Someone post the log?
chicgeek « Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:09 am » this was cool.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:08 am » ...Yay!
chicgeek « Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:08 am » Dusk: Child. Has to be.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:08 am » Shun: Well we can probably say with certainty that Child's here
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:08 am » end part 1. Begin part 2! ....sometime not tonight!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:08 am » The third... the bright flashes of golden light as a small force of what appear to be tribal men fighting off what seem to be ghosts.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:08 am » Dusk: I wasn't expecting a town. Just a ruin. And raksha.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:07 am » Wei: *hugs* I promise, I'll try to keep it from happening again
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:07 am » Fuzzy: Vell, hy don't like seeink Vei get limbs ripped off. *pouty now, which at least is a downgrade from upset*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:07 am » Jan: ....hm. A settlement...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:07 am » The second... is a large clearing in the bottom of the valley filled with huts, with smoke rising from it, and many many small people buzzing about it
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:06 am » YAY!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:06 am » Now, the three things in the Valley worth noting: The first is a large mechanical structure composed entirely of the five magical materials. gleaming in the sunlight of a sun that's not actually there, rising into the sky, an enormous metal complex built like an aztec pyramid and stretching out into the sky, lays what Saffron described (vaguely) as The Manse of Autocthon!
Demothesis « Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:06 am » Shun:... actually that's not a half bad point. but I don't think it'd be that weird
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:06 am » Wei: Well... not that weird, anyways.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:05 am » Jan: Its not, hon.
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:05 am » Fuzzy: *still upset* It's de vild. Mebby time is veird here.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:04 am » Wei: *polar bear hugs!*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:04 am » Wei: ...*grabs fuzzy by the head, and looks into her eyes* I know. But I'm here now, and there can't be two of me, right?
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:04 am » Fuzzy: Hy tink hy ken recognize de man hy married. *tight polar bear hugs Wei* Grarrrrrr...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:04 am » Jan: *picks up Fuzzy, in a hug* ....Its okay. *sets her down in front of Wei*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:03 am » Shun: No Fuzzy. it was not Wei. Wei's right here. *pokes Wei*
chicgeek « Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:02 am » .
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:02 am » Fuzzy: It vas VEI. Hy know Vei vhen hy seem him, und he GOT HIS ARM RIPPED OFF! *very upset*
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:02 am » Wei: Sure... *starts helping Baoshi down*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:02 am » Baoshi: ...help who, Fuzzy? Wei is right here. That was a shadow. Can someone help me down from here?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:01 am » Aside from the obilisks.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:01 am » There's only three things of any real relevance to see, however.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:01 am » Now, from your vantage point, you can see the entire valley, laid out before you
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:00 am » Fuzzy: It vas HYU und hy heff to go help!
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:00 am » Baoshi: It was a metaphorical dragon, Fuzzy... and I... I have a... headache... bluuurrrgh.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:00 am » Wei: ...That's not me, Fuzzy. It was... an echo of someone who I kinda sorta used to be, but it's not me
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:00 am » With an exception... on the far eastern border, several of them are broken... as the mists of the Wyld are leaking in...
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:00 am » Mei: . . . . . bluh.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:00 am » Surrounding the entire valley are the same large black obilisks that you saw before. Hundreds of them, in a circular pattern
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:59 am » Fuzzy: Vhere did de dragon go?!
Demothesis « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:59 am » Shun:... *looks around* well... this is surreal... which is becoming rote...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:59 am » Both Mei and Baoshi feel funny... there's... fate here? But it doesn't feel RIGHT. It's difficult to explain
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:59 am » Fuzzy: Vei, hy don't heff TIME for dis! Hyu chust got hyu arm ripped off by a dragon! Hy heff to go help! ...! *looks around*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:59 am » Baoshi: *due to comedic law, wound up in a tree*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:58 am » Jan: *probably wakes up under Dusk and Mei*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:58 am » You are now on the outskirts of a large tropical jungle, on a cliff near some tropical trees overlooking a valley of disturbing normality.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:58 am » Wei: *gives Fuzzy headpats*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:58 am » There's a brief blackout. Then... you wake up in an island of Order, within a sea of swirling chaos
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:57 am » Mei: I don't suppose if I wished for a yellow submarine right now—
chicgeek « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:57 am » Dusk: *yelps*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:57 am » and then... it crashes, sending you all flying...
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:57 am » Fuzzy: *tears at restraints holding her to the cart, watching the dragon*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:56 am » As the cold wave of sand heads further and further away, you see the Knight's arm torn apart from his body, and the wave heads towards what looks to be a sea of green
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:56 am » Wei: *watches the Knight* ...I'm sorry about this.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:56 am » ((We can;t stop here! We're in Raksha Country!))
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:56 am » *We're in Wyld country.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:56 am » Baoshi: Get used to them. We
chicgeek « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:55 am » Dusk:...I'm so confused....but loosk like we're heading where we need to be.
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:55 am » Fuzzy: VEI! *O.O*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:55 am » Shun: I hate metaphors.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:55 am » Baoshi: *watching the fray* ...well. THATS metephorical...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:54 am » Pray to those weird clown things you call gods that you are not followed. As he waves a hand, and the sand of the desert that IS the old man rises up beneath all of you, in a wave, carrying you away. As you see an enormous five-headed dragon descend upon the Knight, clenching him in its jaws, tearing at his arm, mouths glowing with colors of flame
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:54 am » Mei: Well... that was... abrupt.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:54 am » Shun: Sounds like a plan to me. *grinning* So, Wei's ticked off the entire Wyld... I think that actually beats my record. Congrats Wei
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:54 am » Fuzzy: Hy tink dis makes a good last story ennyvay... *sigh* Und hy still don't know vhy he vas, still, vhen he vas dead... *grumble unsolved mysteries*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:53 am » Grandpa Jan: ...Rest easy then, Old Man. I;m sorry we couldn;t finish ethe stories. Now, we all run like HELL.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:53 am » Wei: ...Good luck. *steps through the portal*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:52 am » "Your stories are over with. I will not hear any more. The gateway shall open for you to enter the Perverter's Paradise. The old man turns and begins to hobble away. As, in the distance, the Knight is assulted by hundreds of thousands of hobgoblins, cutting a swathe through them as simply as a sharpened knife severs butter.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:51 am » Shun:*facepalms* left by Child? ok, doesn't matter. running time is now eh?
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:51 am » Fuzzy: *premptively shifts to warform, just in case* He KENT, Granpda Jan. He is here.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:51 am » Baoshi seems to be in a slight cold sweat, and also poised.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:51 am » Dusk: Wait, what? He's some kind of ghost?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:51 am » Jan takes another puff, moving into a stance calmly. "...No reason for you not to skarper before the prayers hit the sorting desk."
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:50 am » Wei: Huh... Welp, this'll be... interesting
chicgeek « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:50 am » .
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:50 am » The old man looks at Fuzzy. "These old bones were... long ago... yes."
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:49 am » From the shapeless chaos of the Wyld emerge pseudopodia that cause your worst nightmares to spring to the forefront of your minds if you stare at them. The Knight pulls his sword from his back with one fluid motion, and leaps up to sever them in several ways.
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:49 am » Fuzzy: He can't move, Grrrandpa Jan. But arrren't you arrready dead, old man?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:48 am » (Suggested theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t87oCPHwLY0)
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:48 am » FuzzyOOC: Huh. The meek are coming to tear people apart...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:48 am » Shun:*tilts his head* I wonder... are you telling another story old man?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:48 am » Jan lights his pipe, and takes a slow puff. "I think we need to move, now. You too, Old Man. They won;t tell you from us."
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:48 am » Wei: ...Well, this is partially your story too, isn't it?
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:47 am » ...well, this is unexpected.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:47 am » Shun: Wei, you're instruding into my well meaning but suicidal plan territory.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:46 am » Now, every single eye of the Wyld is upon us. The great and the pathetic, the terrible and the humerous, the ferocious and the meek. All coming. All of them. To tear him, and those who dared invoke him, apart."
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:46 am » ....Uhoh.
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:45 am » Fuzzy: *facepaw* Rrwei...
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:45 am » Wei: But, old man, it's just a story... it's not like he's here, after all... *Wei gives a smile*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:45 am » He stops. And turns to face the outcry of enraged voices from the shifting chaos around you.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:44 am » Dusk: Can the story be altered, or is it too late? And will altering it help?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:44 am » It's at this point that the figure of the Eclipse Knight does something unexpected. He doesn't adhere to the story that was being told.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:44 am » Baoshi waves a hand. "I think he just meant the general platonic knight form...but noted."
Demothesis « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:44 am » Shun: Evidently. and we didn't know either. I wonder who's more at fault, the guy who prung this on us or the ignorant lot of us. hmmmm?
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:43 am » Fuzzy: Then how was he surrrposed to?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:43 am » I didn't know!
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:43 am » Fuzzy: You courr'dve mentioned it b'forrre we starrrrted swapping...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:42 am » oh dear.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:42 am » Jan: ....*baps Wei one, gently*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:42 am » The old man looks at Wei with a note of fear in his voice. "Young man, that is not the sort of story you should be telling here."
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:42 am » ....Oooooh dear.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:41 am » Suddenly, there's a cry from all around you. Thousands of differnet voices, thousands of differnet languages, all with just one single shared trait: Anger. "The Knight!" "The Knight!" "The Knight!" "The KNIGHT!"
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:41 am » .
Demothesis « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:41 am » ooooooh
chicgeek « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:40 am » (cheers!)
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:40 am » Ellis: Peep. *TOTALLY not impressed*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:40 am » For the first time since the First Age, the Eclipse Knight rises again, and, for a moment, the entire Wyld is quiet, save for the clank, clank, clank of armor as a man wearing a hooded greathelm and holding one of the largest Daiklaves you've ever seen strides towards the army
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:39 am » Woooo!
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:39 am » Fuzzy: <3
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:39 am » Ok... as the group is surrounded, a figure appears on the hill... (Yes, you do use the motes and willpower. Charms work as normal, the effects, however, are different)
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:38 am » (I'm assuming I still spend the motes/willpower for the charm?
chicgeek « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:38 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:38 am » Wooooooo!
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:38 am » WeiOOC: See! You can solve all your problems with swordplay!
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:37 am » (Huzzah!)
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:37 am » Wei: 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=4, 1d10=7
Demothesis « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:37 am » .
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:37 am » (Yay!)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:37 am » (Well, Fuzzy's specialty counted when she weaved it into the story. So I'll rule this one does as well(
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:36 am » (Three dots, to be specific)
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:36 am » (Nod)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:36 am » (Do you have a specialty with sword?)
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:35 am » (...I don't suppose this counts as using a sword? :P)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:35 am » instead of a seven
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:35 am » Ok... Wei, make a Melee + Strength check, add two dice for the stunt, and subtract 1 success from his amount for your charm. So you have to beat a 6
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:33 am » Pfff. I would watch that.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:33 am » Niiice.
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:33 am » Fuzzy: 'f courrrrse it is.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:33 am » Noncanon story fight #2: Desus and the old Man have a Kwar-ing contest!
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:32 am » Ooooooohhhh...
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:32 am » (Wei will also use his charm "Blazing Solar Bolt" to help, if he can...)
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:31 am » Wei: *steps forward* At the moment all hope seemed lost, a new sun seemed to dawn over the western horizon. And out of the west walked a Knight clad in armor of shining light, and he carried over his head a sword of even brighter light. As every head in the necromancer's army turned towards him, he advanced, slicing apart scores of undead until he was facing the necromanceress. At that, the Knight, for that was the only name he could be called by, raised his arm, made of jade, and brought his sword down, a crackling arc of energy leaping from it, and striking the necromanceress dead. Without a leader, the army fell apart, and the brave travellers were able to fight their way to where the Knight had stood... but only found the smoking footprints of the defeated there, instead.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:31 am » Shun: bah. My food's fine.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:30 am » Baoshi: Amen.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:27 am » Dusk: Summon cassarole will come in handy when it's Shun's night to cook.
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:27 am » Fuzzy: I know you didn't know the "Summon Casserrrrrrrrole" spell.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:26 am » Jan: Cigs? Tch. Cute, kid. *packing his pipe*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:26 am » Shun: Made me a mighty sorcerer? *grins* Still, very well done Fuzzy.
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:26 am » Fuzzy: *pleased with herself*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:25 am » Shun: no thanks Henshin. I'll pass on the bit of burning cloth and plant matter.
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:25 am » Fuzzy: So didja like my storrrrry? I made you a mighty sorrrrcerrror!
chicgeek « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:25 am » .
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:25 am » the old man's check: 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=4
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:24 am » Fuzzy: *grarr accent*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:24 am » Henshin: *Offering Shun a cigarette he picked up in non-canondum, which he only smokes because they make him look cool*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:24 am » Shun: Cooooool.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:23 am » (Take your time, Wally.)
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:23 am » Fuzzy: Shun! Aparrrrrently I can still talk!
Demothesis « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:23 am » Shun's not much of a fiction person. But I'll call him a pinch hitter here in case things go badly...
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:22 am » (Alright... You'll have to give me a minute, so I can come up with something)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:22 am » (Jane wants a chance to redeem herself, and Wei and Shun really haven't taken a shot yet. So decide amongst yourselves who goes)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:22 am » (Er. Yes, that. And Jane already went, too.)
Demothesis « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:22 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:22 am » (I say Wei goes.)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:21 am » (Ok... while I don't mind Jan doing one, I'm going to rule that Wei and/or Mei get first dibs. Tinker's kinda already had a turn)
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:21 am » Eeeeeee! *hugs Telemain*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:21 am » *Hands Claire a Telemain*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:21 am » (oh, cool)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:20 am » ....(*as it turns out, has read all of 'em, just remembers them poorly.)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:20 am » (The fourth one, Talking to Dragons, is my favorite. Calling on Dragons and Dealing with Dragons are both close seconds)
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:20 am » (I kinda cut Wei off last time...)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:20 am » (And they're all awesome)
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:19 am » (there are four books in that series, Dealing with Dragons, Searching for Dragons, Calling on Dragons, and Talking to Dragons)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:19 am » (I figure Jans the one who agreed to these, and this one sounds like his kind of story. But Wei might make sense too, and Jan could take the last one.)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:19 am » Henshen: Better you guys than me? *Smoking*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:19 am » (So Mei, Wei, and Jan all want a shot?)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:19 am » (... Because I;ve read a few of the Talking to Dragons books... guess I got the names mixed up.))
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:19 am » (The Enchanted Forest Chronicles contains the book Talking to Dragons, yes)
chicgeek « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:18 am » (I'll look them up.)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:18 am » (...buh? Is that the same series?)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:18 am » (They're... well... wait, Tinker, I thought you only read the first one of the Enchanted Forest Chronicles!)
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:17 am » (Alright... Jan sounds good to me... if not though, I call dibs)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:17 am » Ok, who is telling a story?
chicgeek « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:16 am » (Now, a summon brains cassarole might do the trick)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:16 am » (Jan might try to take a swing at this one.)
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:16 am » (and I don't remember who wrote them...)
Demothesis « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:16 am » hee, so, who's up for this one?)
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:16 am » (Can I try (again)?)
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:16 am » (darn it... I'm guessing the 'summon casserole' spell isn't going to be powerful enough for this group...)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:15 am » (They are so coool. <3 )
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:15 am » Let me tell you a story... of a group of friends who crossed an old battlefield, the ruins of a great war between Knights of the Elements and the chosen of the Heavens... the path to their home lay on the other side, but each them they drew close, skeletons of ancient warriors rose up to fight them. Beset on all sides, harried by nameless horrors, and fought by powerful creatures led by a foul necromanceress, they were a harbringer of what came before the group... gradually, the heroes found themselves beset by an enormous army of the hungry dead...
chicgeek « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:14 am » (Who wrote them?)
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:14 am » (and I think Z got to meet the author...)
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:13 am » (they were my first fantasy novels- they're made of awesome)
chicgeek « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:13 am » (Okay, talking to dragons? I don 't know those books, Claire)
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:13 am » Wei: I'm sure Soooomething doesn't remind him of one...
Demothesis « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:12 am » Shun:*dryly* of course it does. I think I'd be hard pressed to think of something that didn't remind you of a story.*somewhat amused*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:12 am » (Lets see, this is #4...))
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:11 am » .
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:11 am » The man nods. "I enjoyed that story." He hobbles forward. "I can see your future on the horizon... a sea of green, surrounding the most ordered place in the Wyld... the Perverter's Palace..." He coughs. "It reminds me of a story...
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:11 am » *loves those books*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:10 am » *snicker*
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:09 am » The gargoyal snarks about Grandpa Jan's haircut! ...wait, I'm on the wrong story again.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:09 am » *Talking to Dragons ref? :3 *
chicgeek « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:09 am » DuskOOC: It's all in the wrist.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:09 am » *snerk*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:09 am » And Fuzzy talks!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:08 am » Dusk hurls soapy water with a twist of lemon in it!
Demothesis « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:08 am » Shun:... welp, it gets the job done.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:08 am » *snerk*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:07 am » Mei tricks and decieves!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:07 am » Baoshi gets plans!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:07 am » Shun temporarily learns the spell "Summon: Meat Cassarole!"
chicgeek « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:07 am » (Claire, that was awesome)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:07 am » Ok... well, for a brief moment, everyone goes into HERO MODE. You are the stars. It's you.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:07 am » (nods)
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:07 am » Fuzzy: *hopes the guy likes the story enough to keep the talking animal bit*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:06 am » (Willpower is unaffected)
Demothesis « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:06 am » as far as I know, willpower is unaffected.)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:06 am » (yes.)
chicgeek « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:06 am » (I know we don't regenaerate essence, do we regeneraate willpower?)
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:05 am » *nods* Spent!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:04 am » Yes, Fuzzy. That's how it works
chicgeek « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:04 am » .
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:04 am » WeiOOC: ...Maybe. Maybe not.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:03 am » BaoshiOOC: Yeah, but the Storyteller wouldn;t put us through this without it being worthwhile.
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:03 am » FuzzyOOC: ... *facepalm* I should probably talk to you in-game at some point.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:02 am » ShunOOC: We don't regenerate essence here though. and we've got the deathknights and who knows what else in there to deal with...
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:01 am » FuzzyOOC: But I'm having fun... and I don't usually get to talk as a polar bear...
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:01 am » 6... so I spend 1 wp to beat his check?
Demothesis « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:00 am » ShunOOC:*baps old raksha man* dangit! quit making us waste willpower and essence! We have bigger fish to fry!
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:00 am » 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=4
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:00 am » Ok, 4 m for 1st cha excellency, and if this doesn't work I'll just blast it with willpower some.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:59 am » yey!
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:59 am » Woot!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:59 am » So I'll allow it to be Charisma
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:59 am » (Sorry... Int would be more of an academic stunt... like if someone used parts of stuff found in the witch's hunt to invent something to stop her or something) Regardless... it does look like this would be Charisma
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:59 am » (Well, I'm basing it off the typical coordination roll, which is Cha+War)
chicgeek « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:58 am » .
Demothesis « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:58 am » heh, well done. :D
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:58 am » (at any rate, wheeeeeeee I did a three-die stunt!)
Demothesis « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:57 am » .
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:57 am » *crosses fingers for cha, at any rate*
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:57 am » It's knowing and planning... I figured it'd be int... *sigh*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:57 am » Ok... well... hm... let me double-check. It might be Charisma
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:57 am » (Typically, coordination of multiple characters falls under Charisma)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:57 am » *Shrugs* Sorry, that's my call...
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:56 am » *curls up in a ball* Mrf.
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:56 am » ...MANIP?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:56 am » ....in a shaping context
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:56 am » That's a great example of a three-die stunt
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:56 am » That stunt was not only creative but also utilized the environment and other people as well as your own character.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:55 am » Ok... Claire, this is a War (For coordination of multiple characters) + manipulation (For knowing each of your allie's abilities and general behavior traits and how to best utilize them) However, add 3 dice for a stunt. You also gain the benefits of a three die-stunt, which means you regain a point of temporary willpower.
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:53 am » (I feel like Claire would freak out the heroes and end up bapping Wei with a potted plant...)
chicgeek « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:52 am » (Hee!)
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:52 am » (I like it!)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:51 am » (Andrew: ...hes too femminie.)
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:51 am » Fuzzy: Fortunately for the heroes, they fought with their intelligence as well as their weapons. While they had no weapons at the moment, Dusk, recalling a tactic that she had used on drunks at the tavern where she grew up, grabbed a bucket of water, hurling it in the dragon’s face as it snapped at her. While this didn’t melt the dragon, for that would be a silly deus ex machina that has no place in this story, the soap from the bucket got into the dragons eyes, blinding it. The brilliant Baoshi turned toward the group, saying “Gang, I’ve got a plan.” While the dragon shook its head back and forth, trying to remove the soap from its eyes, he outlined his idea, and the group rushed forward. The animal companion, in her heavy armor, guarded the rest of the group from its claws as they prodded and poked at it with whatever they could find, distracting it in its half-blind state. All except for the final member of the group, the great sorcerer Shun, who used the time the group bought him to deliver a counter-spell, turning the dragon back into a woman, at the same time filling the empty soup pot with a lovely meat casserole, so the witch wouldn’t be hungry anymore, and wouldn’t have to eat the travellers, who would apologize for not calling ahead or bringing something to help with dinner.
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:51 am » Ok! Sorry it took so long.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:51 am » (The slappy fight is over poetry)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:51 am » Drezebel: ...Baoshi <3- Andrew OTP!
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:51 am » (And Wei just points out that most of them are heroes, and they all have tea and crumpets
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:50 am » (Xerox and Jan just have a brew and watch the proceedings)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:50 am » (Yes, but then Baoshi and Andrew wind up in a slappy fight.)
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:49 am » .
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:48 am » (Well, it can be a noncanon thing)
Demothesis « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:48 am » heh, it'd still be pretty cool if we ever have the two meet for a brief time
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:47 am » (pffff)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:47 am » Noncanon irrevalent story ooc: "Once, there were a group of adventurers who got accosted by a bunch of mad scientists, their henchmen, and their creations, who were sick and tired of having these adventurers hog their spotlight..." (I decided not to do this one because the idea of Jane and Mei teaming up terrified even me)
Demothesis « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:47 am » .
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:47 am » (gaaaah I really hope this qualifies as int-based...)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:45 am » 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=4 is his check
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:45 am » (typing)
chicgeek « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:45 am » Dusk: Out of the frying pan, into the frier...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:45 am » So basically Fuzzy won the first storytelling round. Now for round two!
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:45 am » Baoshi: ...Cleeslets?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:44 am » *peeping before bed
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:44 am » (Go ahead, Claire)
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:44 am » [Mei: BAH]
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:44 am » "Ah... yes... I do remember how this story went... the polar bear cried out in horror as the dragon lunged at her human friends, trying to devour them with its sharp fangs and strong jaws and terrible breath and foul claws... it could only watch as the scary dragon gobbled them all up, like some sort of old wives tale told to Cleeselets to get them to stop peeping for bed"
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:43 am » (should I wait for the old man to go again before I go again?)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:42 am » Jan: Now, thats a story.
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:42 am » I did have a second part, if I may... someone else can try if I mess up, right?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:42 am » >:-)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:42 am » Yes. And so is the old man
chicgeek « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:42 am » Every story need s an enchanted polar bear.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:42 am » so, is Claire continuing the story?
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:41 am » .
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:41 am » Meanwhile, the polar bear can suddenly talk as she cries out in concern for her friends!
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:41 am » (and another sec while I do more long typing)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:41 am » (You'll get your equipment back. Don't worry)
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:41 am » ...I still maintain this is an improvement.
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:41 am » UM.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:41 am » ....Pfffff. XD
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:40 am » "Fear and flare and buttered bars, turn these fools back to what they are!" With a wave of her hand, the frogs are all now mortals. And then, Baba Yaga's hut falls apart... leaving just a platform with chicken legs underneath, holding it up, as she transforms itno a giant dragon to eat all the former-frogs, who are suspiciously wihtout their equipment
Demothesis « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:40 am » .
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:38 am » Ok, Fuzzy beat his shaping action without any use of willpower aside from her channel at all. So, as Baba Yaga is cooking, she looks into the pot and scowls. "Ugh! Frogs again! Why did I make them frogs! I HATE eating frogs! And Stew? I haven't craved a good stew in years, and this is the worst stew I've ever smelled! I'll just have the usual, I guess." She overturns the stewpot over the fire, which is LUCKILY quenched by the near-scalding water before the frogs get all burned up. And then...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:38 am » (its a short one.)
chicgeek « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:37 am » /
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:36 am » .
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:35 am » (brb, mspaint animated flash update)
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:35 am » 5!
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:35 am » 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=8, 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=3
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:35 am » .
Demothesis « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:35 am » *fingers crossed*
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:34 am » *crosses fingers*
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:34 am » Ok, channeling conviction...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:33 am » 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=3, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=2, 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=3 is his shaping attack
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:32 am » Ok, Fuzzy... in light of what you're doing, make your first wits + survival check, but add two dice to your check
chicgeek « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:32 am » /
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:32 am » .
Demothesis « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:32 am » ..
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:30 am » .
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:28 am » .
chicgeek « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:26 am » .
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:26 am » Fuzzy: *trying to make the story more of a comedy*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:26 am » (And telling a longer story, as people may be realizing, qualifies for stunt bonuses)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:26 am » (oh. THats what you meant by that... )
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:26 am » Fuzy: Gruffle grawr rarg graaaaar. Growr! Rarg grar.
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:26 am » (Here's hoping I can try again later.)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:26 am » (Charms can also help in weird ways, if you feel you have charms that can change the story in the context of it)
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:26 am » Fuzzy: Grar rar growar rwar! Grar rarg. *head shake* Graaaar. Rarg.
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:26 am » (that's fine)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:25 am » (Which means you both make TWO checks and add the successes)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:25 am » (You can, Claire, but if you do, it's considered two actions, and he gets to add a second bit of his story as well)
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:25 am » (can I make my story a two-parter, because I think the second part is going to be harder to pull off than the first part?)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:25 am » (By now, you all have probably figured out that what sort of story you're telling influences what sort of ability and attribute you're rolling for.)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:24 am » (Take some time to write these up, with that in mind... I mean, in character and all.)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:23 am » (This is an evident risk)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:23 am » (Besides, there CAN be repercussions for losing, as Mei found out
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:23 am » (Thaaaank you.)
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:23 am » (Sorry... I literally had just finished typing it up, when I saw Claire asking for a second. Sorry, again)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:23 am » (If Claire wants her shot, I'm going to rule her story supercedes Wallys. Sorry Wally, but she DID say she was going to tell one first)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:22 am » (ok... to be fair, Claire did say she wanted a turn. From now on I'm going to ask who wants to tell the story before anyone posts it, ok?)
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:22 am » It's ok.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:22 am » ((aw come on guys))
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:21 am » (...Sorry Claire >_<)
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:21 am » Wei: *steps forward* At that moment, a lumberjack happened upon them, and seeing the evil Baba Yaga distracted at last, fell upon her, and chopped off her head. With the witches death, all of the frogs turned back into people, who rejoiced and helped the Lumberjack burn the hut down, to ensure that Baba Yaga would never bother them again.
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:21 am » (gah, give me a sec, sorry)
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:21 am » Mei: [in frog] &#@!$ you.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:20 am » The old man looks at her as she changes. "I... didn't quite understand that one. Could you repeat that?"
Demothesis « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:19 am » ouch...
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:19 am » [Mei just lost a Valor point. >_<]
chicgeek « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:19 am » Dusk: <it's that or give him warts...>
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:18 am » .
Demothesis « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:18 am » Shun: <I know next to nothing about fiction logic. So sure, why not.>
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:18 am » As you stagger backwards, turn into a frog, and are scooped up.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:17 am » Dusk: *croaks to Shun* <we're enchanted frogs, we can co-ordinate and kick off a lid if we want to! It'd happen in a story.> *stubborn*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:17 am » anyway... *fingers crossed for Mei...*
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:17 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:17 am » OOCJan: Not that. *just a smartarse*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:17 am » ShunOOC: if I'd been something other than a frog I'd have just counterspelled her... or something along those lines. alas. in a pot.
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:16 am » [Mei: {@Jan} All right smart guy. What would you have written?]
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:15 am » Unfortunately, Mei, you bear the brunt of his story like an appleberry blast smellsplosion straight to the snout... Mei, expect a very quick IM
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:15 am » As it turns out, Wyld dwelling enviornmentalists are totaly a thing.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:14 am » ...or that.
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:14 am » Not even going to bother spending extra willpower on that.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:14 am » Oh dear...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:13 am » 1d10=8, 1d10=1, 1d10=10, 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=8
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:13 am » Jan: *rolls his eyes8 Story structure, Gel. Story structure.
Demothesis « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:13 am » frogShun:*doesn't bother pointing out the issues with doing that in water, annoyed enough at old man to do it anyway.*
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:13 am » 1d10=1, 1d10=5, 1d10=1, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=9, 1d10=7 < erm.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:13 am » Er...oh dear...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:12 am » (Stealth + Dexterity for the ninja, anyway)
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:12 am » .
chicgeek « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:12 am » Dusk the frog kicks with her back legs against the lid of the pot, as hard as she can. (Yeah, I know, the lid's clamped on, but hey, why not?) Dusk then croaks bossily at the other frogs to do the same.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:12 am » Ok... while creative Mei, that story causes the old man to give you a blank look... you're going to have to make a stealth + dexterity check against his shaping action. No bonus dice.
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:12 am » I'll try.
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:11 am » Fuzzy doesn't have any presence anyway... *sigh*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:11 am » So it seems.
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:11 am » Apparently Mei is going.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:10 am » I know both Mei and Fuzzy wanted to do this. Which one is going?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:10 am » Ok... I'm a bit confused. Is Fuzzy or Mei going? I know Mei posted a story, is that the one you guys want to go with?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:10 am » Jan: *cracks his neck, and waits to see if meis story works or not...*
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:10 am » (wait, do I have to wait for Jane's thing to resolve?)
chicgeek « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:10 am » Dusk: *croaks indignantly*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:09 am » frogShun:*glares at old man from pot*
chicgeek « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:09 am » Wait, we'd have to beat a four, not equal it? Than Dusk shouldn't channel, since it's just one die. Sorry... If it's spent, it's spent.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:09 am » @Baoshi, Dusk, and Shun: You're currently floating amidst chunks of onion, potato, carrot, and chicken bone
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:08 am » Mei: Unfortunately, at that point, environmentalist ninjas suddenly burst into Baba Yaga's hut, trying to take the frogs and release them into the wild! (Where they'd probably transform back into people.)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:08 am » He also rejoins the group
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:08 am » Wei, however, has managed to avoid a slimy fate!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:08 am » (This all does happen in the mind, anyway)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:07 am » (...fine. For the purposes of cuteness, you can grar the story and he'll understand it'
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:07 am » (This is the same reason Dusk and Shun and Baoshi cna't currently change the story. Frogs can't talk under normal conditions)
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:07 am » Darn it... I wanted to have her grar the story...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:07 am » Ok... so Mei and Fuzzy and Jan are so far the only ones not affected. Meanwhile, Baba Yaga is scooping up the frogs and dropping them into a stew pot which she's clamping the lid over. (Yes, Claire, you can try to change the story, but you have to actually SPEAK. Unfortunately, the Raksha doesn't speak polar bear, so Fuzzy would ahve to change back for a bit)
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:06 am » Wei: 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=7, 1d10=4, 1d10=9, 1d10=2
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:06 am » ...oh... can I try to change the story? *has an idea*
chicgeek « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:06 am » Dusk will.
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:06 am » Wei: *Going to channel*
Demothesis « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:05 am » alright, channeling a virtue wouldn't do Shun any good. he'd get a die, and he only got one xuccess anyway
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:05 am » + 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=1 < Mei: [not a frog, for certain.]
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:05 am » Fuzzy: *looks around* Grar?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:05 am » However, Tinker's right. it IS a DM's perogative to decide to divulge or not divulge that information.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:04 am » Sorry. For the reference, it is a five.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:04 am » ((...he doesn;t have to.))
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:04 am » By the way, on challenges like this, you should state the difficulty as it suggests in the Manual For Good Storytelling in the core book.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:04 am » It's actively resisting going along with the story.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:04 am » It'
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:04 am » This would count as a temperance channel
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:04 am » Any of you may if you so choose by spending a willpower to channel through one of your virtues.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:03 am » Baoshi: *is a tree frog!*
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:03 am » Channel Willpower?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:03 am » Sorry Mei, have to beat a four, not match a four.
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:03 am » 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=4 < Mei: [probably not a frog]
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:03 am » Unfortunately for Baoshi, he's also getting in touch with his fellow amphibian
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:02 am » 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=4, 1d10=6
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:02 am » Dusk and Shun are both frogs, unfortunately.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:02 am » Dusk:...ribbit?
Demothesis « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:02 am » BBCode 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=3, 1d10=3, 1d10=1 well so much for Shun doing anything... he's likely a frog now.
chicgeek « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:02 am » BBCode 1d10=6, 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=10
Claire « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:01 am » Fuzzy: Grar.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:01 am » The old man's eyes twinkle "With a wave of her hand, she invoked a dread spell... "Gobbledy frobbledy hobbledy goo, turn these cretins into ingrediants for stew!" And then, as their weapons were raised, the band all found themselves transformed into frogs!" Er... everyone needs to make a stamina + integrity check. Except for Fuzzy and Jan, who are immune
chicgeek « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:00 am » .
Wallycaine « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:00 am » .
Jane Narbon « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:00 am » [reminds me of that movie 'Bartok the Magnificent'.]
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:00 am » (Yep.)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:59 pm » "Having bribed the door guard into telling them the hut would let them in by saying "Hut of Brown, now Sit Down!" the group entered the witch's lair, intent on slaying her and bringing peace back to the land... and they faced the dread witch, but...
Demothesis « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:58 pm » (yep. not sure when Shun'll step in. maybe now since we're dealing with a witch)
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:58 pm » [So let's see. So far, Dusk and Baoshi have countered a story. Left, we have Fuzzy, Shun, Mei, and Wei... and three stories left? Is that right?]
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:57 pm » He hobbles to his feet after a few moments of struggling. "[/i]Once, there were a group of adventurers who crossed out of a city and into a murky swamp, seeking to make a name for themselves. They hunted the foul witch of the Wylds, the dread woman Baba Yaga, and her legged hut...[/i]
Claire « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:57 pm » Hee hee hee...
Demothesis « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:57 pm » (I have way too much fun playing up their similarities some days. :D )
Demothesis « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:57 pm » Shun:*facepalm*
Claire « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:56 pm » Fuzzy: *facepaw*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:56 pm » The old man bows to Baoshi. "Ah, so that's how that one went. I thought it ended with an orangutang and a stolen book of magic or somesuch nonsense... and a city rising up against a dragon? Bah, my head's fuzzy in my old age... that was an excellent story, lad. Thrice more tales I promised ye, til the true path ye see." He got headbumped and looks at Fuzzy. "Ah! That reminds me of a story..."
Claire « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:55 pm » Fuzzy: Grar. *headbumps old man*
Claire « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:55 pm » Pffff...
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:54 pm » Mei: [gilded ice looked at her] Eegah.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:54 pm » Dusk: We need a better travel agent...
Demothesis « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:54 pm » ... are we allowed to pull a montey python and have the "animator" die of a sudden heart attack? :D
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:54 pm » Wei: *blink, blink* Weiiiiiiiiiird
chicgeek « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:54 pm » this is fun...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:54 pm » Baoshi: ...*accidently made eye contact with Tao... who WINKED* I feel dizzy.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:53 pm » Everyone believes it and it clearly took months to resolve, and not just a few seconds
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:53 pm » This of course, all happened.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:53 pm » Wei: ...Interesting
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:53 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:52 pm » Ok... all of you are surrounded by people demanding you are taken into the gallows, when suddenly, the door bursts forth, with a loud outcry as an officer Tao, a REAL one, stands before the entire group, Gilded Ice at his side, as they explain the highly technical details of how the test was faked because the Astrologer's lover had been charmed by Jan, but spurned and in a desire for vengence, coerced the Astrologer to fudge the results for Jan and his friends. With a brief nod, Tao and the entire scene fade away into dust...
Demothesis « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:52 pm » Shun:... we'll put that one under speculative fiction considering the likelyhood of it happening one day...
Demothesis « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:51 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:50 pm » ((Mechanics wise, Baoshi has a hearthstone that lets him gain a willpower a day free, which is nice.))
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:50 pm » Baoshi will foucus and force his will gladly.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:49 pm » You'd have to beat it, though, so you'd have to spend 2 willpower to do so
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:49 pm » [I've been replaying The Fool's Errand.]
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:49 pm » Ok... so you fail, but you can spend willpower to add successes to beat his check of five, which would result in you imposing your story over his and re-writing it
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:49 pm » ((Pre-cicely~))
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:48 pm » [Incidentally, I never realized this before now, but a Raksha's Graces correspond to the suits of a tarot deck. Cup = Cup, Ring = Pentacle, Staff = Wand, Sword = Sword...]
chicgeek « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:48 pm » (I want to see Fuzzy grar a story)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:48 pm » 1d10=3, 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=6, 1d10=7, 1d10=7, 1d10=2
Claire « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:47 pm » Fuzzy: *wishes this were a comedy... talking animal sidekicks are allowed in comedies. Although Baoshi's story is awesome*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:47 pm » (Ok... that qualifies as a two die stunt. Make yer roll, pardnah)
chicgeek « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:47 pm » me, too.
Claire « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:47 pm » Oooooh... I like this story.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:47 pm » (It's written down now! Sorry a bout that, I may have been sleepy/lazy. I'll keep better track.)
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:47 pm » [Mei: Don't forget his partner, Gilded Ice! Every good advocate needs a cute female partner!]
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:46 pm » [tsshhhhhhhh...... XD]
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:46 pm » *snerk*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:46 pm » ((...*regrets nothing!*))
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:45 pm » "There is a tense re-trial, as the haggard group of friends are brought before a neutral judge- Grandmother Bright herself. The dragon blooded Wyld Hunt protest, but they made their claims in Chiarascuro. The prosecution argues by the astrology, and the stories of the group. The defense argues the Astrology is flawed, but doesn;t seem to have enough of an argument, until..." Baoshi takes a deep breath, and suddenly extends his hand. "OBJECTION!- cries Inspector Tao, secret Officer of the Dragonblooded Law, as he throws open the door- holding proof that the Wyld Hunt faked their astrology!"
Demothesis « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:45 pm » heh, fair enough Zo)
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:45 pm » .
chicgeek « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:45 pm » (tahnks, Zobot)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:45 pm » (I'm sorry. I thought you had it written down, Chic. I really should have mentioned it, but the only notes that I keep on people's inventories are private and only meant as a safeguard towards cheating. Not that I mistrust any of you, but a good DM is always meticulous)
chicgeek « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:44 pm » (But yeah, I think it was late, it'd been determine dwe took one, as well as laid a promise on her)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:44 pm » (Ok... first, well, I have it written in my notes that Dusk got the Prophetess's Cup Grace, which was a large chalice of gold encrusted with rubies and diamonds and more perfect than any mortal could ever make)
Claire « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:43 pm » Fuzzy: Grar...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:43 pm » *next*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:43 pm » (Yeah, the fight ended may 1st, and the net chat I find is may 22, the logs skip a bit. Haven't found that session yet.*
Demothesis « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:42 pm » That's the thing, I don't think it was ever officially established who got the grace from the phophettess...)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:42 pm » Kee... Thanks... *was too embarassed to say anything.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:42 pm » Ok... reboot... I kinda jumped the gun on Baoshi's roll... he can go ahead and add more story and re-roll, but the old man's story roll is remaining what it is
chicgeek « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:41 pm » (Yeah, I've been seaching the chat logs to find it, no luck yet.)
Demothesis « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:39 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:39 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:39 pm » (Ok, ok, sorry)
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:38 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:38 pm » 1d10=4, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=2, 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=5, 1d10=6, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=10, 1d10=2
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:38 pm » 1d10=6
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:38 pm » Sorry. Spent a bit too much time talking to others.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:37 pm » (Z, thats not very funny.)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:37 pm » Er, add one die to your roll, too
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:37 pm » 1d10=4, 1d10=1, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=3, 1d10=8
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:37 pm » (At least one of you has a grace. I wonder who remembers? H3h3h3)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:36 pm » You know the rules because of your insanely high lore check, but remember you can't tell the others what you know unless it's in-character.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:35 pm » Ok... Baoshi, make a Presence plus Charisma plus any Grace you may or may not have check vs his Manipulation plus Craft (Shaping) skill
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:33 pm » "On account of the astrology tests being faked. Which is a lie. But it is also the truth~ Because several of their members do not have normal astrology at all. They plead their innocence to the crowd, to the judment, and were found to have been wrongly persocuted by their enemies."
Demothesis « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:33 pm » kk, sounds good to me.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:33 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:33 pm » (I think it depends on the story told)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:32 pm » It depends, Demo
Demothesis « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:32 pm » nvm, Baoshi's got this one.:)
Demothesis « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:32 pm » what would we be rolling again?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:32 pm » "Thw traveling hungry group protest their innocence at the execution block."
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:32 pm » He pauses. "...I think. Do you remember how that one goes?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:32 pm » "The travelers were trapped and dragged off, found guilty and executed. The end...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:31 pm » Baoshi steps forward.
Claire « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:31 pm » Fuzzy: *sigh*
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:31 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:31 pm » "The forces of the Wyld hunt surrounded them in the Market Place, led by a powerful, arrogant Dragon Blooded of House Memnon and her servants, accusing them all of being Anathamea and foreigners, and demanding that they submit to the test of Astrology to determine their identities." Suddenly there are Dragon Blooded. Lots and lots of Dragon blooded. But except for the woman in the bright green armor looking at you all agnrily, none of them really look that... detailed... it's hard to pick out individual details of their faces or anything beyond generalizations. And they're surrounded by platoons and platoons of monks
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:29 pm » [Mei: is tempted to say 'they were attacked by ninjas' but wouldn't want to make things worse for everybody.]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:28 pm » Baoshi: ...*tch. Well, we'll just have to find out*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:27 pm » The old man smiles a toothless grin at Dusk. "That... was a good story." He waves his cane. "I once heard a story about a group of travelers, wandering across a bustling city." Suddenly, the boat has reached a port, and you have all dismounted and entered a giant sprawling metropolis, easily twice as big as Nexus and bigger than Chiascuro. "Tired and haggard they were." as you all become tired and haggard. And hungry. "And just looking for a place to stay and some food and water after their long trip. When suddenly..."
Claire « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:27 pm » Fuzzy: *Wonders if Raksha understand polar bear*
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:26 pm » Mei: [grumbling] Better asking forgiveness than permission...
Demothesis « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:26 pm » Shun: he did say more than one story...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:26 pm » Baoshi: Yes, that is clearly the same thing as raksha shaping duels. Besides, telling a story together is hard without everyone already knowin the story. Otherwise you;re just taking turns, which can get... confusing. *he turns to the old man* Are we taking turns, or all telling stories together? ...he asked.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:25 pm » Dusk: *smiles at Shun* I have a feeling the fun's just starting...
Demothesis « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:25 pm » Shun: Well done. *kisses Dusk's cheek*
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:23 pm » Mei: Allowed? Haven't you ever listened to when the elder sidereals team up to tell ghost stories?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:22 pm » Wei: Perfect sense
Claire « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:22 pm » Fuzzy: ...grar. *impressed*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:22 pm » Baoshi: ....We don;t know if thats allowed.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:22 pm » You all remember this making perfect sense.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:22 pm » The Wagon, oddly enough, fits on the little lifeboat just as easily as a bear does
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:22 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:21 pm » Ok. Focusing very very clearly, Dusk guides everyone into the boat, leading them on, shepherding them across a seemingly endless sea of rainbow fire. No matter how the fire burns the or tthe teeth tear at the boat, the boat all of you remember she built right in front of you with her bare hands and a lot of gusto holds true. Eventually, though it seems months have passed, you arrive at the other shore. Dusk feels a bit tired, but all you you remember the breathtaking and harrowing experience as being as real as Fuzzy's tattoos or Jan's hair.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:21 pm » *It's a big boat, if Dusk is imagining one, it'll be one big enough for all of us*
Claire « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:20 pm » Fuzzy: *Grars at a shark*
Claire « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:20 pm » Fuzzy: *Hmmm... bear with a wagon isn't gonna fit in a boat so well...*
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:19 pm » [i.e. Mei is suggesting collaboration and pooling our dice.]
Demothesis « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:19 pm » Shun:*nods. watching everything closely*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:19 pm » And is spending wp, too.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:19 pm » Mei: Hey, maybe we could work together on the story-telling...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:18 pm » Dusk:BBCode 1d10=2, 1d10=10, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=2
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:18 pm » Baoshi: *very quietly* Anyone in the wyld can tell a story strong enough to re-shape the world. Only the beingsof this place are much, much better at it. But sometimes its a fair game.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:17 pm » .
Claire « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:17 pm » Fuzzy: *headbumps Wei* Grar.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:14 pm » Ok, back
chicgeek « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:13 pm » Okay.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:12 pm » not condescension, mind. Just amusement. Dusk, add one die to your roll
Claire « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:12 pm » Fuzzy: *sits down, thinking maybe she should take that knack that lets her talk as a bear at some point*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:12 pm » The old man cackles at Dusk in amusement..
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:12 pm » Baoshi narrows his eyes, his littl rose tinted glsses glinting in the light. "...it *is* a story." he says calmly, or the kind of calmly where on the inside hes panicking a lot.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:11 pm » Shun: So apparently trading stories is mysterious old man for "ocean of fire."
chicgeek « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:11 pm » Dusk gathers her thoughts, and squares her shoulders. She concentrates on the boat that has appeared, as hard as she can. "It is a sturdy b oat, warded with the strongest protective runes! To ignore the rainbow fire, to laugh off the shark teeth!
Claire « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:09 pm » Fuzzy: *nods* Grar.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:09 pm » Jan: All I know is we;re int he danger zone. *just sort of rolls with this stuff at this point in his life*
Demothesis « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:08 pm » *not
Demothesis « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:08 pm » (that's an extended yep, no y-eep)
Demothesis « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:08 pm » Shun:Yeeeeep.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:07 pm » [Incidentally, now can you imagine Rakshae playing DnD?]
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:06 pm » Mei: Short version is, Raksha work by their own rules in the Wyld, even though they're uber powerful. I think we're presently in one of those rulesets.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:05 pm » dusk lore 2 int 3, BBCode 1d10=6, 1d10=4, 1d10=7, 1d10=6, 1d10=7
Claire « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:04 pm » FuzzyOOC: Ooooh... I bet he has the *best* tea, too...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:03 pm » Ok, one sec
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:03 pm » ok..
chicgeek « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:03 pm » *Just a sec, and Dusk will respond, gathering thoughts!*
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:03 pm » Mei = 4, Shun = 4, Baoshi = 9.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:03 pm » Baoshi got 9.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:03 pm » Jan got 2.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:03 pm » Err... how many successes did people get?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:02 pm » BaoshiOOC: The god of Tea gave me a favored user discount!
Claire « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:01 pm » Hee hee hee...
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:01 pm » [Mei: Well, me and Baoshi are chosen of Secrets, so...]
Demothesis « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:01 pm » NellusOOC: So that's what he was looking up at 3am.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:01 pm » ...Guess someone was spending some serious red eye time in the library of secrets.
Claire « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:00 pm » Nice, Baoshi.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:00 pm » Baoshi: *apparently researched this, very specificaly, at some point*
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:00 pm » Ho-ly...
Demothesis « Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:59 pm » daaaaaang
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:59 pm » ...G'damn.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:59 pm » Baoshi: Occoult: 1d10=7, 1d10=10, 1d10=3, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=6, 1d10=9, 1d10=10
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:58 pm » Jan, on Lore: 1d10=3, 1d10=10, 1d10=5, 1d10=5, 1d10=2, 1d10=2, 1d10=6, 1d10=5, 1d10=5
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:58 pm » {Occult} 1d10=8, 1d10=8, 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=7, 1d10=5 < Mei: [attentive!]
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:58 pm » The old man is watching Dusk quietly, and has stopped talking for the moment
Demothesis « Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:57 pm » Occult: BBCode 1d10=9, 1d10=5, 1d10=5, 1d10=3, 1d10=9, 1d10=9, 1d10=2, 1d10=8
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:56 pm » for any of you
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:56 pm » Probably I;ll do a check outright for Baishi since without a check he has no specific reason to know.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:56 pm » it would be Lore plus Intelligence, a very high one. or a higher Occult plus Intelligence
Claire « Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:56 pm » Fuzzy: GRAR...
Demothesis « Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:56 pm » ohhhh, same for Shun
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:55 pm » What check would Mei need to figure out what's going on?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:55 pm » Z, would Jan know whats going on, or does he need an occoult check?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:55 pm » Shun: but gramps, it's fun listening to him whine. *grin*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:54 pm » Jan: Quitcher whinin', boy.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:53 pm » Baoshi: ...dammit, Grandpa.
Claire « Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:52 pm » Fuzzy: *gentle head bumps dusk*
Claire « Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:52 pm » Fuzzy: Grar...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:51 pm » Dusk: *absently gives Fuzzy's ears a skritch*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:51 pm » kay.
Claire « Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:51 pm » Fuzzy: Grar.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:51 pm » one sec
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:51 pm » Speaking of which... Dusk. prepare for a message
Demothesis « Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:50 pm » Shun: ... welp... this place just keeps getting weirder. Which really shouldn't be a surprise...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:50 pm » Dusk: *blinks*
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:50 pm » Mei: Oh, right.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:50 pm » A giant sea of burning fire. with sharks teeth swimming in it like fish. surrounding you. An old man is rambling about stories and wearing a green coat. And Dusk just made a boat appear with her MIND.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:48 pm » hi!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:48 pm » Ok, previously on Exalted....

_________________
"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!" -Marvin the Martian

Spam Poison. I think.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: exalted logs XI
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:51 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:30 am
Posts: 4538
Location: Burnsville
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:50 am » hClaire: *not really clear what is going on*
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:49 am » Claire: ...MASTER HAS OTHER EMPLOYEES?!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:49 am » Desus' amazing journey would eventaully lead him to face off against the seven cutest agents of Eta's employ, ultimately leading to a direct confrontation with Overlord Eta the Adorable himself, which ends in Desus telling Eta's daddies that he's plotting to take over everything, and Eta being sent to his room for the rest of the night with no dessert
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:49 am » hClaire: *offering Rolf a very, very detailed report of everything she has seen... written in her own personal color-language in crayon*
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:49 am » Claire: Or... wait, is Prim my owner? Or Da? Or Rolf? *all confused*
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:48 am » Can you get it, Z?
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:47 am » Claire: ...can Master be my owner?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:47 am » I don't. had to refresh when chat stopped working for me
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:47 am » I have it, Claire.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:46 am » Fraid not.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:46 am » And no, I dont >_>
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:46 am » ...That's adorable
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:46 am » Eta: MUAAHAHAHAHHAA!
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:45 am » (I accidentally clicked away... does someone have the logs?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:45 am » ...what follows is the most epic cute-off in the unwritten history of Creation
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:45 am » Claire: *wonders if Da is her owner*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:45 am » Cleese: Nom nom nom. <So be it. Then may the most adorable thing prevail!>
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:45 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:44 am » Desus: Kwar! Kwar kwar! <I won't abadon my daddy! I have my orders!<
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:44 am » Cleese: Nom! Nom nom nom! <Desus, what are you doing? You know that the Overlord of all Cute has decreed that all the cute things in MSW must spy on their owners, allowing Overlord Eta to plot and prepare for the time to seize everything! Stop helping them!>
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:44 am » (No, totally canon!) ^_^
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:43 am » Pfff...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:43 am » (Again, this is non-canon)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:43 am » After several block-pushing puzzles and a weird portal gun thingy he largely ignored, Desus came across... a number of tiny gods.
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:42 am » Desus is adorable.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:42 am » Aww, Desus.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:42 am » Hee!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:42 am » Well, except for Desus' individual struggle, which is largely non-canon
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:41 am » That works
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:41 am » fair enough
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:40 am » For now, we're going to call it here, largely because I don't really want to make anyone else feel like their time is being wasted watching other people play. All the individual sessions will be posted in the chat log later.
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:39 am » Fuzzy: *beetle! puts it on her head*
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:39 am » Wei: *unstraps shield and sword again, and walks forward*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:39 am » Right.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:39 am » (Each person has their own challenge to complete... I will be meeting with each of you in turn to resolve these challenges during this week. Next saturday, assuming that I see Jane sometime this week, we will resume with wherever your doors have led you)
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:39 am » of course she does. :D
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:38 am » (does she find a beetle? ^^)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:38 am » Jan: *walks forward, dailkaive in hand.
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:38 am » Fuzzy: *not being in any way cautious, just exploring*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:38 am » Jan: Tch. I shoulda brought chalk.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:37 am » Dusk: *keeps a weapon handy, and starts walking, using her perception/awareness to watch out for abysaals and otehr nasty things*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:37 am » Baoshi: *moves forward, using his rod to tap the floor in front of him, just in case*
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:37 am » Fuzzy: *attempting to contribute*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:36 am » (Ok... here's how phase 1 of the Manse is going to go... basically, everyone has been divided up, in a manner which it's likely that the Abyssals were divided up as well.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:36 am » Shun: *slmost hoping whoever was in his hall hasn't left yet, since it's almost certainly someone he can beat up for aggression issues*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:36 am » Dusk: *grumbling*
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:35 am » Fuzzy: *has already gone through her door*
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:35 am » Ok. Thanks.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:34 am » Wei: *pokes his door*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:34 am » Alright Fuzzy... a platform extends across where square 4 was, allowing you access to a door at it's other end
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:34 am » (He does)
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:33 am » *has really crappy 3D visualization*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:33 am » Then the others split away.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:33 am » (Does Desus still have Shun's other hound;s eye?)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:33 am » Fuzzy and two solars were put one ligh above everyone else.
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:33 am » There can't BE a door to the left... that's where square 4 was.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:33 am » A door to the left opened up, within moving distance.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:33 am » Shun: Miss manse of whatever you're the manse of, you may want to cover your ears, because I'm about to curse you out.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:32 am » Dark magic?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:32 am » But against a wall.
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:32 am » ...how does tile 5 have a different exit than the other 2? It's in the middle of a shaft?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:32 am » Er...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:32 am » Okay.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:32 am » ...so none of he complicated movving stuff actualy matters.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:31 am » So we each ahve our own hallway.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:31 am » So everyone has found themselves facing a opened door towards a hallway.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:31 am » The second time it split, each of the three tiles to the left and right split off from each other, moving away from each other and pressing against a wall a bit of a disntace away, then more doors in the walls slid open.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:30 am » Well, we just wound up saying 'Solars on the middle squars of each row'.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:30 am » Ok... Basically, the platform split twice. The first time, the center three tiles stopped moving about a flight above you all, and seaparted the 3 people standing on tiles 2, 5, and 8 from the rest, then separated those three by sliding bars between them and opening doors in different directions to allow them each a means of exit, albeit in different directions.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:30 am » (...Yeah, who's where is my question, since we just said "Solars on 2, 4, 6, 8..." not which one's where)
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:29 am » Dusk: Razza frazza...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:29 am » Okay, so wwho is in position to do what? *wlightly confused*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:28 am » the three tiles on either side of the wall branch away from each other, until they hit a wall.... separated by distance between each other, a door opens for each person.
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:28 am » Fuzzy: I'm just gonna go ahead and see wehre this hallway I'm supposed to follw leads. *heads down the square 5 hallway* Maybe I can contribute or something.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:28 am » Baoshi: ... Maiden of Endings Knickers, I hate puzzles.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:28 am » Wei: Huh...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:28 am » Baoshi: I;m more trying to accept the fact that my kind might have coperated with Abyssals. Its put me in a slight foul mood- and this is not helping...
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:27 am » Fuzzy: ...yep. This is totally 'nine entering'.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:27 am » Baoshi: Yes, i do know, Dusk...
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:27 am » Shun: ... Yes. got that. thanks. *grumbling*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:26 am » Nine must enter, all must contribute.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:26 am » The other six people, three on each side of the now formed wall, watch as the tiles begin to separate from each other.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:26 am » (eep!)
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:25 am » Dusk: *pats baoshi on the shoulder* We'll try to rescue them, you know that. But we can't let them keep the snare.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:25 am » Then, suddenly, the top three center row squares stop. Squares 2, 5, and 8 all halt, the three on each side keep up their descent, a wall now firmly forming betweeen them. As they move downward, grates slide into place just below the squares that stopped on either side, preventing anyone from jumping downward or climbing back up to rejoin each other. Horizontal soulsteel bars slide between the dividing lines between squares 2, 5, and 8, as doorways slide open to allow the person standing on square 2 and squre 8 exit into large hallways. A similar door opens on one side of the bars trapping the person in the center square, square 5, allowing them to walk into a hallway to the west.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:24 am » Dusk: And neither group wants *us* to have it.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:24 am » Dusk: Remember, they needed each other to get in and find it.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:24 am » Jan: Yep.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:24 am » Baoshi: ...yes, they would, I bet.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:23 am » Dusk: And planning on turning the tgables on them to get it.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:23 am » Baoshi: ...prisioners makes sense... and the sdireals would need a way in... but surely they... wouldn;t.... *small pained noise again*
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:23 am » Shun: this should be interesting then....
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:23 am » Dusk: I think that, gold or bronze, they captured sidereals. Who helped solve the puzzle, because they want they fivefold snare, too.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:22 am » Dusk: ...They could have a bronze faction working with them. It did say theat perhaps they had prisoners, co-operating in the hopes of betraying them later.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:22 am » Wei: You never know until you try...
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:22 am » Fuzzy: "Summon thing that can cast summon sidereal"?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:21 am » Shun: I don't think sorcery has a "summon sidereal"
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:20 am » Wei: Dark magic.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:20 am » Baohshi: ...*little pained noise*
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:20 am » Fuzzy: ...maybe the grabbed some patern spiders.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:20 am » Suggested music, Devil's Lab
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:19 am » Shun: soooooo... where do you think Child and her lot got sidereals from?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:19 am » (Can we call him Edward?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:19 am » There's a steady hum of noises all around you. Machine noises
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:18 am » (owwwww, Chic)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:18 am » First it moves slowly. Then, faster and faster.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:18 am » (Hmm., abysaals sound like vampires with the draining blood, and now henshin =can glow gold like asolar. he's a sparkly vampire!)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:18 am » As the lift goes downward, it begins to pick up in pace.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:18 am » Righto.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:17 am » Ok, give me a second, everyone. This next description is going to take a bit of doing to write out
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:17 am » Woohoo!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:17 am » There's a sudden lurch down, which unsettles each of you, and then the lift begins it's descent.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:16 am » Wei: Well, it took less than fifty minutes...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:16 am » As each tile begins to glow, the Inimage nods and speaks again. http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr21 ... lution.png
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:16 am » Jan: You wanna tell me I was wrong to?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:16 am » Baoshi: *slightly frustrated sigh* I really hate puzzles. Mabe because SOMEONE made me do dang riddles as a kid for pocket money.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:14 am » Sounds pretty good. You solved the puzzle!
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:14 am » Silly moo cow
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:14 am » (oops! repeating Baoshi. Sorry)
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:14 am » Fuzzy: Baoshi on 1, Mei on 3, and Solars on 2, 4, 6, and 8? *standing on 5*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:14 am » Cow jumping over the crescent moo, that works.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:13 am » Baoshi: ...Okay, mei on 3, a solar on each compass rose. Middle of each row.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:13 am » Dusk standing on 3 elicits no response
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:13 am » heh
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:13 am » A cow, cut off?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:13 am » Err... Crescent moon, not moo. I odn't know what a Crescent moo would even be.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:13 am » Jan: Actualy, try solars on either side of the middle...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:13 am » 2 and 8 don't light up, Fuzzy, and neither do 4 or 6... but as Baoshi suggests 5, it flickers to life and a crescent moo appears on it
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:13 am » Dusk: Okay. *moves to three*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:12 am » Baoshi: If beteen Desus and Grandfather doesn;t work, then try dead center.
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:12 am » Fuzzy: Try standing on 3?
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:12 am » (I thought the race puzzle was pretty straightforward...)
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:12 am » Dusk: Okay, obviously I stink at puzzles. *grins* Where do I go?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:11 am » Jan: Alright, bottom row. Alright, fuzzy, you try 8.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:11 am » (Yeah, I though you all would all guess the race puzzle, too. But I didn;t make that one up. ^^)
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:11 am » Fuzzy: ...ok, I do brute force most of the time, here it'll probably work, too. *walks from 2 to 8, then from 4 to 6*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:10 am » *When Jan stands on 7*
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:10 am » it's ok Zo, puzzles/riddles always seem easier to solve to the person making them. ^.^;
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:10 am » When Stands on 7, a small map of Creation begins to glow beneath him.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:10 am » ((Well, having desus solve a bit for us was a little annoying. We weren;t that slow.))
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:09 am » Fuzzy: *stands on 2 to see if she has any idea what the heck she is talking about*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:09 am » <- Is not very good at designing puzzles, evidently. Sorry.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:09 am » Jan'll move to seven, see if that does anything.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:08 am » Well I didn;t know that.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:08 am » Er, 8 isn't glowing when Jan is standing on it, no....
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:08 am » *to
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:08 am » ....right?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:08 am » Wei: Yay, helping! *do Desus*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:08 am » Jan: The spots already glowing where I am.
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:08 am » Fuzzy: Then I'd be on 2, Grandpa Jan on 3, and Mei on 7...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:07 am » Desus: *Doesn't really understand what's going on, but is HELPING*
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:07 am » .
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:07 am » Fuzzy: Maybe?
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:07 am » Fuzzy: I think we want solars on 4 5 6 8... then you get a forehead and nose...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:07 am » Jan: Quiet, bao. Alright, solars in the middle, see where fuzzy fits.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:06 am » Baoshi: Todlja.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:06 am » Ok... as Baoshi steps on tile number one, a bright, glimmering star appears on the tile below him.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:06 am » Dusk: Welp, looks like I'm wrong if 9 glowed for desus.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:05 am » ...wait, what?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:05 am » Jan: ...I;m on it.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:05 am » A very vague, nondetailed map of creation appears where Desus is sitting.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:05 am » Wei: Never mind, you thought the same thing
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:05 am » Baoshi: *tries number one*
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:05 am » Wei: Huh... Jan, mind standing on tile eight?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:05 am » Jan: 8stands on eight*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:05 am » B... wait, why was desus beterrn henshin and baoshi?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:04 am » Desus: Kwar! *Trudges over the tiles, annoyed. Until he sits on tile nine, which starts to glow as he glows.*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:04 am » Best guess, that's all this is.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:04 am » Well... that's not quite right...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:04 am » YYeah, if Desus is anything, he's earth and dragonblooded! Even if this is wrong.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:04 am » Wei: ...And if this doesn't work, it might be nessecary to flip it turnways
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:03 am » dragonblooded, lunar, sidereal, dragon, abyssal as solar, sidereal, three solars.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:03 am » Right. What Wally said.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:02 am » Er... ok... sure. List what kind of exalt should be on which square.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:02 am » 1: Jan, 2: Fuzzy, 3: Baoshi, 4: Desus, 5: Henshin, 6: Mei, 7: Dusk, 8: Wei, 9: Shun
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:02 am » Sorry, dumb question.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:02 am » Can;t we just list what kind of exalt is on what square?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:01 am » Dusk: Yeah, I'm not good at them either, and if this isn't it, I'm stumped.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:01 am » *square?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:01 am » Ok... so what's the combination you're using? Who is on what squre?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:01 am » Shun: sure. I suck at these word games. They're too much based in subjectivities...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:01 am » Dusk: *walks over to square 7* let's just try it. If I'm wrong, we try something else.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:01 am » Baoshi: I still think 'between earth and sky' just says between, not which one comes first... *going to try it though, just ot keep moving*
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:01 am » Wei: What dusk said
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:00 am » Dusk: If Desus is earth, it puts fuzzy between wearth and sky, and above the solars.,
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:00 am » Dusk: Jan, Fuzzy, bao. Then Desus, Henshin, and Mei. then us other three.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:59 am » ...I wish the puzzle didn;t rquire us to spend essence...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:59 am » baoshi: Lets jsut rry something!
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:59 am » Fuzzy: I think the problem is how 1 comes between a 2 and a 2.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:59 am » Baoshi: Earth is implied to be *down*. Just because the word comes first...
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:59 am » Fuzzy: We have 2 earth and 2 sky, though.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:59 am » Dusk: The poem says, 'between the earth and the sky, the moon dances."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:58 am » Baoshi: Alright, alright...
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:58 am » Wei: Just pick one already?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:58 am » Baoshi: Why would earth come first?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:58 am » Dusk: I stand by my guess.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:58 am » Baoshi: Below sky, above earth.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:58 am » Dusk: Lunar between earth and sky, and above solars.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:57 am » Okay, lets just try something.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:57 am » Baoshi: Sidreals are sky, on top.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:57 am » Dusk: Nine of us, nine squares.
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:57 am » ...I have to say, I'm confused.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:57 am » Dusk: And if that doesn't work, I say reverse lines two and three from what I said.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:57 am » Shun: wouldn't it just be Baoshi and mei up on the top line. then a couple solars and Fuzzy, then gramps?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:57 am » I figured it'd keep it more even
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:57 am » The numbers aren't on the actual tiles, no. However, for ease of noting which person was standing where, I put numbers on the picture of the tile
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:56 am » Jan: Sidreals, then solars, then lunar, then me.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:56 am » Wei: Sure...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:56 am » Dusk: That's tyhe best lineup I camn think of. maybe it's wroing, but worth a try?
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:56 am » *still failing at figuring out the magic square*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:56 am » Baoshi: ... why is Jan up front? well, lets give it a try...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:56 am » MOWOOC: Don't be so harsh, I hardly believe that having an Abyssal bond makes someone nuts. Anyone in my employ should know how to be subtle. It's a requirement.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:56 am » Dusk: jan, Fuzzy, Bao. Then Me, Shun, and Wei. Then Desus-he's earth, and Henshin-he can do solar-and Mei, for sidereal for line three.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:55 am » EchoOOC: Calling bS on that boyo. Don't care how clever you are, if she's nuts, she's going to slip up enough for someone who's only pretend crazy to notice~
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:55 am » Are the numbers on the actual tiles?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:55 am » Jan: And the phrase between can mean just that.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:55 am » Ok, whenever you're ready to declare who is standing where, assign each person in your party a number on the grid. As you can see, there's numbers on each tile
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:55 am » Jan: It just denotes an *order*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:54 am » Jan: *everyone* has to be on the squares. So we all have to be on it.It doesn;t say the numbers have to be even.
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:54 am » Fuzzy: But Grandpa Jan, we have mor solars than dragon-bloods.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:54 am » Dusk: I say, Henshin, solar, and Mei for the last line. Thatw ay, Fuzzy is still between the sky-the sidereals,
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:54 am » MOWOOC: If it was one of yours, you'd never know.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:54 am » Don;t take it so literaly. It could just mean they;re there with them.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:53 am » Jan: Top line: Sky. Middle: Suna nd moon, Bottom, earth.
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:53 am » *'dances across' seems to be emphesized.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:53 am » Jan: ....wait, no. Why leave everyone else out.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:53 am » EchoOOC: better not be one of mine... I would be the one with the openly crazy lunar
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:53 am » Fuzzy: That's because the poem doesn't give any information about it, as far as I can tell. Except for the bit where
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:53 am » Dusk: Jan, Fuzzy, Baoshi (or Mei), first line. Three solars, second line. Third, is where I';m stumped.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:53 am » "She's crazy because she likes Forsaken, for whatever reason."
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:52 am » "She's a bit crazy and Mask of Winters gets her to spy on the Lunars."
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:52 am » Fuzzy: The moon/earth/sky/sun only accounts for six of the nine spaces.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:52 am » Baoshi: I think all the rows matter. All nine have to be filled.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:52 am » *is horrible at puzzles, sorry for the lack of help*
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:52 am » Fuzzy: So does the bottom row matter?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:52 am » Henshin sighs. "In for a treasonous penny, in for a reasonous pound, I guess. Yes, her name is Ivory. Or that's a shortening of it, or whatever."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:51 am » Baoshi: Dusk has it, I think.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:51 am » Jan: I think the solars are all in the middle.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:51 am » Dusk: Bewteen the earth-our dragonblooded, and the sky-let;s say baoshi-, the Moon-Fuzzy-is above the Solar brow.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:51 am » Jan: ... what?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:51 am » Wei: I'd assume not... and the implication of the Solar brow seem to be we're in a line...
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:51 am » Fuzzy: Wait, does anyone remember if diagonals count for magic squares?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:51 am » Jan: And I think we all have to emit essence.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:51 am » It would be a violation of the security protocols to give out more than the poem provided.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:50 am » Jan: ...Sidreal solar lunar solar terrestrial?
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:50 am » Fuzzy: Yeah, but does the solar use 3 motes, or 5? Does it matter?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:50 am » Dusk: *turns back to Henshin* Now, you said they already had a Lunar?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:50 am » Jan: We stand in order.... sidreal, solar lunar terrstrial.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:50 am » Wei: Oh, right... eh.... i don't know
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:49 am » Fuzzy: Like, say if it matters WHICH magic square solution we use...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:49 am » Dusk: Yes, we do. Nine must contribute, it said.
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:49 am » (wait, Sakura's REINCARNATION. Ok, that makes a touch more sense)
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:49 am » Wei: *pokes Ini's projection* I don't suppose you can give any other hints?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:49 am » Jan: We *have* nine people, tho.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:49 am » Wei: Hmmm... maybe we don't have to fill every square?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:49 am » "If they were learning how to use solar essence, it might have taken them a while to train.."
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:47 am » Fuzzy: It can't be MOTES of essence. Even at the lower rate, Sakura's group would've recovered the maximum essence (9 motes, were it motes) in 9 hours. They wouldn't have needed 2 days to prepare.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:47 am » *?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:47 am » Baoshi: *taking notes in his little book* Each of us stands on one of the tiles.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:47 am » Jan: We get in order, spend a little essence.
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:47 am » *fond of puzzles, but a bit stumped* What do we know about that nine thing?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:47 am » Dusk: *smiles, sympathetically* The lunar they already have? Might as well tell us.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:47 am » Jan: Essence.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:46 am » Wei: Maybe the Glow of life part? I'm not sure...
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:46 am » Shun: oh, right. Puzzles are not my thing. an earth and sky terrestrial?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:46 am » Jan: Headache later, cloudy day boy. Puzzle now.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:46 am » Dusk: Who do they have, Henshin?
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:46 am » Fuzzy: Ok, so if even if you take 'sun's brown' to mean 3 accoss... sky is one, lunar is one, and dragon-blooded is one. We aren't given any information about the other three...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:45 am » Henshin takes a step back from Jan. "Woah, woah... put those eyes back in their sockets!"
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:45 am » Jan: *low, long whistle* I;ll have a headache over that later. Right. Puzzle.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:45 am » Wei: Huh... Well, that'll be interesting... But Shun, I thought night sky was sideral?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:45 am » Shun: my bet is sidereal... earth for terrestial, sky for sid-what?
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:44 am » *they
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:44 am » Fuzzy: ...the do?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:44 am » *more dumb than me, is what Henshin meant to say
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:44 am » Jan: .... WHAT?!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:44 am » Henshin: "Yuuup... that's what I thought. Child and most of the others are a lot more intelligent than I am. If I figured it out, um, maybe they figured it out too? Maimed is the only person on the evil team I know that's more evil than me." He shifts uncomfortably. "Um, they already have a lunar."
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:43 am » Fuzzy: Err, lunar. I really hope multiple lunars aren't required.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:43 am » Wei: Sky... what does sky mean?
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:43 am » Fuzzy: How about the lunars?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:43 am » Shun: but what about the sidereal and terrestials?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:43 am » Wei: Maybe not all, but enough to pull it off?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:43 am » Dusk: ...Several days...so they got a bunch of death essence. *swallows* probably from the villagers. So they had plenty to burn...
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:43 am » Fuzzy: That's cool... *still confused on the puzzle*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:43 am » Baoshi: ooohhhh boy.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:42 am » Baoshi: ...then the other abyssals... all...?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:42 am » (Minor details!)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:42 am » (twice the expereicne cost learning them, and a willpower just to use them)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:42 am » (Assuming he's willing to spend twice the experience cost and a willpower each time, that is)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:41 am » Baoshi: ... that... what... then *theY*....
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:41 am » Jan's eyes have widened a little, and he suddenly lauchs, clapping him on the back. "HAH! Well, I will be *damned*, thats fantastic! Good luna, I'll be a glad man to pass on that this old fools training was useful to my sensi."
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:41 am » (Mechanically, Claire, it means he took the charm Abyssals have that allows them to learn Solar charms. that's really it)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:41 am » Then it dims and he folds his eyes. "It's not very useful... half the power I put itno it is wasted. And I don't know if I can do anythign with it, but I can convert death energy into life energy."
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:41 am » (errr... I think I'm confused on what the implications of this are)
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:40 am » Shun: oh, very nice.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:40 am » Baoshi stares, his jaw dropping a little. He seems... faintly stunned.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:40 am » Wei: Ooooooooh... shiny
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:40 am » Suddenly his caste mark begins to glow gold, and bright... and the bleeding stops. If only for a brief while.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:40 am » Henshin looks... almost embarassed. "Well, it's pretty useless right now. I was waiting until I could see if there was anythign I could learn to do with it. But..." he closes his eyes, and his bleeding, black caste mark appears on his head. "After watching Starboy's insane parent training the other day, converting his elemental essence into holy essence, I... um... I sort of started, back in the desert, trying to see if I could do the same thing with death essence."
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:39 am » Shun: Henshin, you tackled a guy into an elevator shaft and survived. We're thouroughly impressed as it is
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:38 am » Baoshi blinks a little, looking over at Henshin. "Yes?"
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:38 am » Dusk: yes, please.
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:38 am » Fuzzy: All you need is an hour to regain one essence, and then spend it and you'll go glowy...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:37 am » Henshin: "I was kind of going to save this for a later surprise. I was hoping to impress everyone. But... um, if now is the time for candor..."
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:37 am » Wei: ...You know, Henshin's much too formal sounding, so I'm gonna call you Hinny
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:37 am » Fuzzy: Why would anyone need 2 days to be glowing, though?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:37 am » Shun: oh?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:37 am » Dusk: So, we should be glowing, when we figure out who stands where.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:37 am » Wei: What do you mean, Henshin?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:37 am » Henshin: "They, um, they might not NEED a solar..."
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:37 am » Wei: Awww, isn't that nice of you
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:36 am » Fuzzy: *thinking about magic squares*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:36 am » Dusk:'the glow of life flooding from all';...anima banner?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:36 am » There was a battle here before. I graciously cleaned up the traces. Because I am so giving. I belive the survivors of the losing party may have assisted their captors believing they could betray them later. But that's just an observation."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:35 am » Baoshi: Lets not think about that too hard, lets solve the puzzle. Alright, so... I and mei as the first two numbers, Grandfather as the last?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:35 am » Wei: And night sky presumably means you two... *points to Mei and Baoshi*
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:35 am » Shun: So would the sky be a sidereal? but how'd they get a solar or sidereal?
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:35 am » Fuzzy: We have 3 solars...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:35 am » Baoshi... Oh. Solars brow. A line of solars?
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:34 am » *next to a dragon-blooded and 'above' a solar, sorry.
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:34 am » Fuzzy: *thinks* ...the lunar has to stand next to a solar and 'above' a dragon-blooded?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:34 am » Shun:*chuckles* Right Fuzzy. good luck. *thinking*
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:34 am » Wei: ...Maybe they didn't have nine people?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:33 am » Baoshi: ...hrm. *thinking*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:33 am » Henshin: "Wait... the capacity?" He falls quiet.
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:33 am » Fuzzy: Ooooh... does someone have a sand timer? I bet we can beat 50 minutes...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:33 am » (Yes, that's true, Claire)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:32 am » Jan is standing back with Henshin, making a really quiet bet about just whats going on.
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:32 am » (ok, with Mei, Desus, and Henshin, we make nine, right?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:32 am » She turns to Dusk. "Sakura's reincarnation, they figured it out within fifty minutes, but took several days before they had the capacity to enter."
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:32 am » Henshin: ...huh. Ok, I'm just a street rat. I may have heard some stuff here and there, but this is fancy talk to me. Sorry.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:31 am » Dusk: And the ones who came before us? The necromancer and her allies? Did they solve this, and enter?
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:31 am » Fuzzy: I dunno how that fits with the earth moon sun thing, though...
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:31 am » Shun: huh... this will be interesting...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:31 am » "The only mortal to have the gall to attempt to attune to it, and the audacity to survive the attempt. Briefly"
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:30 am » Baoshi: ....Hrm.
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:30 am » Fuzzy: 9... magic square puzzle?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:30 am » "Locking Mechanism? Toshiro's reincarnation, I am the Manse of Autocthon. I reflect in avatar she who last commanded it.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:30 am » Wei: ...Interesting...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:29 am » Nine must enter, all must contribute.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:28 am » Baoshi: Don;t quibble with the nice sentient locking mechnisim.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:28 am » She clears her throat and begins to speak. "The Manse was made so that no one can enter using the other entrances unless it is unlocked through the main defense station first." She clears her throat, or the metaphysical representation of one, and begins to recite a poem: http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr21 ... eBlank.png
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:27 am » Shun: Fuzzy makes a fair point.*shrug*
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:27 am » *hoping it's a puzzle*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:26 am » She looks over at Dusk. "I am not precluding you from getting inside. The entrance is right there, but it is locked to prevent unauthorized entry. The woman whose memory I embody assured this before she passed away. I am required to explain to you how to enter.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:26 am » Baoshi: She... had buisness in creation she was honor bound to attend to.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:25 am » Dusk: *squeezes Shun's hand*
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:25 am » Shun:*grinning just a bit*
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:25 am » Fuzzy: ...how are we a full circle if someone is missing?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:24 am » Dusk: Maybe she means Dekka. Please. will you let us in?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:24 am » Wei: Sarasha?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:23 am » She turns her head, not really LOOKING at any of you but turning in the directoin of the noise. Ah. The rest of the circle. So it has come full circle at last. Except Sarasha is no longer with you all. How sad."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:23 am » Baoshi: ...oh my.
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:22 am » Fuzzy: Hello... again?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:22 am » Dusk: In i, do you remember me? I was Sakura, once upon a time...
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:22 am » Fuzzy: *confused*
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:22 am » Wei: Hello to you too...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:22 am » Dusk:....hi?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:21 am » Shun: Ini...? huh? ok, definitly past memories.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:21 am » Wei: Buh?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:21 am » Baoshi stares a little, head tilting... "...Ini?"
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:21 am » Suddenly, appearing in the center of the 9-square grid, floating there in thin air, there is a woman. Or what looks to be the translucent... echo... of a woman. Her eyes are closed, her hair is silver, with gray roots at the tips. Her body is clad in a resplendant illusory dress weaved of starmetal thread and silk, and in her right hand is a orb of blue light. In her left, an orb of red light. Wearing several necklaces and pendants of Starmetal, with bangles in her hair and rings on three fingers of each hand, she turns her head towards all of you. Oh. Hello again.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:19 am » (not that she's expecting a door to open, but politeness doesn't hurt. ^^)
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:18 am » Dusk: *bows* May we enter?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:18 am » it's fine Zo. ^.^
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:18 am » Ah... thats fine.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:17 am » You'll all have to forgive me... the proper effect of this is going to be lost, hence why I've sounded a bit annoyed tonight.
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:17 am » Fuzzy: *looks around for the source of the voice* Do you have puzzles for us, spooky voice?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:17 am » Wei: Yeah, probably... Oh, hi there spooky voice!
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:17 am » Fuzzy: ...wait, I like puzzles.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:17 am » "Oh my... I've been having so many guests today." There is a voice that seems to come from nowhere.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:16 am » Shun: Can we dissassemble the puzzles...?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:16 am » Baoshi: Well, it would be *refreshing* for it to have a nice little escelator... I suppose it works *in* outr favor, as well.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:14 am » Wei: ...You expected non-puzzles?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:14 am » One second
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:14 am » (...sorry. Reflex)
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:14 am » (PUZZLES!)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:14 am » Baoshi: ...oh. Fantstic. Puzzles.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:13 am » (We're up the stairs)
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:13 am » Fuzzy: ...can we bap a whole in it?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:13 am » Dusk: I say, take the stairs, and keep out eyes open.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:13 am » Shun: True. And I'm not one for wasting time. *grins*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:13 am » Ok... at the top of the Manse, there is... almost nothing. Perfect, patterned tiles checker the entire roof... except for in the center, there's a single 3 by 3 grid of white tiles that are larger than the others, and distinctly white in color, rather than the orangish-brown of the rest of the Manse. All of you can feel the hum of a truely MASSIVE amount of power, just beyond this barrier... but if only... how to get IN....
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:13 am » Fuzzy: Let's just go in...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:13 am » Jan: Maybe we could move, and try not to make it clear we;re comin;, kids.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:12 am » Wei: At this point, it might not be worth the delay... I mean, if I was them, I'd have someone keeping an eye on the village, since we're not the type to sit by...
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:12 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:12 am » Dusk: We could, but the more time we take, the m ore trouble Miss Thang can get up to inside.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:11 am » Shun: Should I have desus check around the place for more entrances?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:10 am » Dusk: Reminds me of our first adventure. With the demon dogs, remember? And we climbed the steps to find a trap door...*picks up a rock, grinning*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:10 am » Baoshi: So it seems.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:09 am » (The factor is the divide, Wally... the Manse is in creation which is beyond the Wyld from here...)
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:09 am » Shun: seems that way.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:08 am » Wei: ...I guess we're heading up the steps?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:08 am » guh. chat stopped updating for me randomly...back
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:08 am » (The question was, since Hearthstones are drawing on the manse itself, still in creation proper for power, are they diminished as well, or still at normal power)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:06 am » *Err... you guys only recover at 4 times the normal rate, Wei)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:06 am » There are, however, steps, leading up to the top point. The steps appear to be newer than the pyramid thingy itself. As if someone made them years later, as an afterthought to the initial construction
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:06 am » (Looks for snails and thrushes-wait, wrong story)
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:05 am » Wei: Huh... weird
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:05 am » Meanwhile...at the rim of the crater, a hooded FIGURE strides through out of the Wyld
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:05 am » (Hearthstones? Still recover, normal rate?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:05 am » Curiously enough, there don't appear to be any entrances or exits at the base of the weird shiny aztec-ish pyramid-thingy
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:04 am » Dun dun DUNNNN!!!!!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:04 am » Ok... it takes you about thirty more minutes to get to the outside of the MANSE OF AUTOCTHON!!!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:03 am » (And I was just reacting to him saying that...)
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:03 am » (He's using it as short hand to refer to her limit break, tinker)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:02 am » For a quick establishment of time: Somehow, it's only been 25 minutes since you met the raksha outside this area
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:02 am » Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:00 pm » Actually... several of the people who fought ARE dead, yes. But it's been far enough along that I'm not going to trigger Dusk's flaw right now.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:02 am » Dusk: Bicker later, let's GO>
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:01 am » (Dusk is one point away from limit break)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:01 am » baoshi: ...Shun, for hells sake, I was just telling him we;re not bad guys as well.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:01 am » (Dusks flaw?)
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:01 am » Shun: Sounds good to me. let's go save everyone. now that we have the necissary "permission"
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:01 am » (Quick question... is our recovery rate of essence from Hearthstones depleted too?)
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:00 am » (What is it, Tinker?)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:00 am » ....Oh heck.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:00 am » Wei: Probably... *starts getting ready to head out*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:00 am » Dusk: Let's move, people!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:00 am » She couldn't possibly have gotten here faster.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:00 am » Actually... several of the people who fought ARE dead, yes. But it's been far enough along that I'm not going to trigger Dusk's flaw right now.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:59 am » If there's a dead villager, there is. But yeah, probaly n ot.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:59 am » Henshin: "Yeah, I'm good. Found a guy who took a swing at me over behind a hut. Nice, conscience-free calories. Now we should probably get going before any of them notice me."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:58 am » ...do any of the fallen warrior... *have* red blood?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:58 am » Shun: Heh, nice to have permission to save everyone for once.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:58 am » (Does Henshin get a refreshing red beverage?)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:57 am » Baoshi nods. "He says they took his tribes... children, more or less. And has given us permission to be here. We got accross whats going on."
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:57 am » Dusk: <We go.>
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:56 am » Dusk: Well, if he doesn't have anything else to say, we'd best hurry, before Child gets her despicable hands on it.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:56 am » He thinks. "<Go.>"
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:56 am » Fuzzy: *doesn't know what's going on, but will see if anyone else needs med checks...*
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:55 am » Shun: aha. *puts back in robes*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:55 am » Dusk: <points to children being pulled from sacks>
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:55 am » Wei: *helping clean the battlefield*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:55 am » Baoshi: I hink thats what he means. <Children... like Seed. We will go, try and stop Death ones from... word is maybe, Wilting. Everything.>
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:55 am » <...what is... children?>
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:54 am » ok... Shun will find the Hound's eye pretty quickly
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:54 am » Dusk: <Your seed? Do you mean your children? Sorry, I'm trying to understand.>
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:53 am » Jan can;t understand a word of this, so hes just helping people and kids out of sacks.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:53 am » Shun:*looking for his hound's eye.*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:53 am » He nods at Dusk and Baoshi. "My seed... village strongest. Go fight death ones. Take back seed's seed. Strong like bull."
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:53 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:53 am » Dusk: <They will kill those here, and then take weapon into the world, to kill more. We must pursue them, to stop this evil. Please, can you tell of of the temple? What lies inside it?>
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:52 am » Many times you narrowly avoid getting hurt
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:52 am » Your medicine check did patch up his wounds, Fuzzy... although it's kinda difficult to work on him wiht his anima flux getting in the way.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:51 am » Baoshi nods, seriously. "<Death ones come for weapon, in temple. Will kill many and many. Apologizing for intruding. Must pursue."
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:51 am » (back)
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:51 am » (did my med check do anything interesting?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:50 am » He looks at Baoshi. "Death... ones? Scare animals. Take seed's... seed and Many many.>" He pants.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:49 am » Dusk: <We're here to help. The ones who attacked you are our enemies.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:49 am » hang on, minor emergency. brb
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:48 am » Sorry, Z, misssed that.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:48 am » He says, in old tounge.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:48 am » The first time he spoke to you was in a language you don't know
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:48 am » Baoshi holds up his hands, uderstanding him. "<Sorry. We must persue death ones.>"
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:48 am » No... I said the second time he SPOKE in old Realm
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:48 am » Fuzzy: *manages to get him reasonably ok...*
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:47 am » (3 successes)
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:47 am » Wei: ...I still got no clue what you're saying, but we're not here to hurt you
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:47 am » Fuzzy: *whew... does her best to bandage*
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:47 am » Shun: hmmmmm... he doesn't sound too happy. And after we helped too. Ungratefull eh?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:47 am » Wait, it's old realm? I wouldn't have subtracted one, then.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:47 am » Ok... even after his proclimation, Dusk is pretty charming. He seems to relax his stance enough to let Fuzzy bandage his wounds.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:46 am » Four successes for Dusk.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:46 am » Ok... well, fortunaely you didn't roll a one, but he's not exactly trusting anything you do. Anima banner spinning around him, he growls. "<You... outsiders... take us away... leave... now...>" He barks in broken old realm... it's hard to make it out, he speaks it so poorly.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:46 am » minus one for not knowing whatever language this is.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:45 am » He can;t really seak clawspeak, but he understands it.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:45 am » charisma 3, presence 4
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:45 am » Shun: I doubt I'd do much better Fuzzy.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:45 am » I mean, Low Realm and Clawspeak.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:45 am » Dusk: I'll give it a try.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:45 am » Shun:*grins and waves to the tribal folks*
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:45 am » Fuzzy: ...I don't think I'm doing this very well... can someone else try?
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:44 am » (fail)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:44 am » *checks* Yep.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:44 am » Baoshi knows Old Speak, and Jan knows... hm. I think hes got low realm and Old Tounge.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:44 am » Dusk: *pets Desus*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:44 am » Ok... Fuzzy, make a charisma + presence check... subtract one die from the check for not knowing the language, though
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:44 am » Okay, then, Riverspeak, Old realm, and Flametounge, for Dusk. (flametounge was the language in ciascuro, right?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:44 am » Desus: *Looks at the tribesmen* KWARRRRRRRRRRRR. *Watches as they stumble back in surprise and gives a big happy smile*
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:43 am » Fuzzy: *points to bandage, then guy's wound*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:43 am » You do gain a new language when you raise your linguistics, Chic
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:43 am » Dusk: *hands Fuzzy a banfage*
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:43 am » shun's got riverspeak and that's it.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:42 am » I know old realm and riverspeak, and don't know if I should have added another when I raise dmy linguistics or not. But if I could have, it would have been flametounge.
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:42 am » Fuzzy: Does anyone have bandages so I can hold one up and point?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:42 am » (Just riverspeak)
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:42 am » Shun: nope, I don't know it. *amused looking around at all the tribal folks*
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:41 am » I just know the basic one...
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:41 am » Fuzzy: I'm trying to help...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:41 am » (has 3 dots in linguistics)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:41 am » (Good question... what languages does everyone know?)
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:41 am » Fuzzy: Gaah... *holds up her hands and makes no sudden movements*
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:41 am » Wei: ...I don't suppose you speak the same language as us?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:41 am » Baoshi: *bandaging up someones arm* Anyone know the language?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:41 am » *Shun*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:41 am » Desus: Kwar! *Nuzzles Sun*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:41 am » (Any of us know the language?)
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:41 am » Shun:*pets Baoshi and ignores the tribesmen who are probably poking him too* good job Desus.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:41 am » It's not easy.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:41 am » The guy looks at Fuzzy. "Kepit neru ga?" He takes a step back, looking at all of you, his face a mix of wariness and confusion. "Arrad! KO-SUTH!"
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:40 am » ...Hell, baoshi's glowing green.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:40 am » Baoshi is going to try and round up anyone who looks hurt, and burn some medical checks.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:40 am » Shun:*still looks like he has a crazy upside down tornado made of gold around him*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:39 am » The Hound's eye is on the ground next to a smouldering corpse. Desus is trudging over to Shun on his little legs, being poked at by tribesmen with spears, which of course can't really hurt him unless they were trying to do something other than figure out what he is.
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:39 am » Fuzzy: *goes over to guy* Umm... I know some medecine... may I help you?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:39 am » Wei: I honestly don't know... you should probably look him over. I think he's bleeding flowers?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:38 am » Shun: he should be around here somewhere... *checking the hound's eye again to see if it got dropped somewhere*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:38 am » Its not doing damage, since Jan didn;t activate it... but its probably startling. XD
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:38 am » Shun:*snrk*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:38 am » Dusk: *looks around* Where's Desus?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:38 am » Jan: Its just a ghost fire, you ninny.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:38 am » Henshin: OW. Why did I follow you guys again? *Is a bit on flame* Is there a lake or something I can jump into?
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:37 am » Fuzzy: Thanks, Wei. <3~ How's that guy you rescued? He looks like he needs medical attention...
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:37 am » Wei: *picks the popcorn out of Fuzzy's hair*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:36 am » Jan: ...sorry ;bout that. *to Henshin, whos probably glowing too*
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:36 am » Fuzzy: *has popcorn in her hair. somehow*
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:36 am » sounds fine by me.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:36 am » (that's a pretty cool charm, Tinker)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:36 am » Jan: *has the full Winter storm anima up by now, likely*
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:36 am » Wei: *is protective of the green guy!*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:36 am » Fair enough.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:36 am » Alrighty.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:36 am » Either by Jan, or by the tribes folk plus you guys.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:36 am » For the record, hes only activating the damage efect on 7 creatures, and hes essence 2.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:36 am » ....that's... ok, yeah. I'm going to call it here. The remaining minions are all pretty much cleared
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:35 am » Nice.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:35 am » that's enough to kill any extras...
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:35 am » Ooooooooooh...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:34 am » He rolled 2 damage, tho.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:34 am » Okay. As Jans fist slams home, his hand flares a brilliant gold flame for a moment- which leaves a blinding after image to all eyes (even Heavens), and on the next tick it, and in the books words "On the next tick, the creature of darkness bursts into flame and suffers a number of dice of aggravated damage equal to the martial artist’s Essence, which ignores armor. At the same moment, all creatures of darkness with the same affiliation (i.e., the Underworld, Malfeas, Fair Folk or whatever) within (Essence x 3) yards find themselves at the center of similar pyres. These flames are ghostly and transparent and inflict no damage unless the Exalt chooses, at that moment, to spend one mote for each bonfire he wishes to endow with his holy power. On that action, immolated creatures suffer the same damage as the original creature."
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:33 am » .
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:33 am » FuzzyOOC: *fond of Exalted-specific sodas*
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:33 am » Pffff...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:32 am » *SolarSoda! With the effervesent aura! And LunarLemondade-it's wild!"
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:32 am » his lethal soak is six, so roll 8 dice
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:32 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:32 am » Ok... go ahead.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:32 am » What am I rollin;?
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:31 am » FuzzyOOC: *monch! offers Dusk soda*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:31 am » Sorry, had to re-read.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:31 am » Oh! 14.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:30 am » DuskOOC: *hands Fuzzy popcorn*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:30 am » His total attack roll will be 11.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:29 am » But that was just the initial attack.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:28 am » I think the martial arts attack brings it up to lethal.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:28 am » ...ok... Wei lands right next ot the guy, who looks at him and panics.
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:28 am » Woot! Go grandpa Jan!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:28 am » Ok... is this lethal or bashing?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:27 am » Out of nine dice.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:27 am » (32 yards with a move action)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:27 am » Attack Roll: .... NINE sucsesses.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:26 am » He attacks the strongest looking minion around him, with a sharp gry- his arua bursting into life around him.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:26 am » Ok... how far can Wei move in a single tick?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:26 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:26 am » Specifically, Wei jumps into the air, and lands beside the green guy, back to back, and defending him from the skeltons while taking a swing at one of the skeltons closest to him
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:25 am » For 3 motes, for the initial attack, and ive for the follow up, next tick.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:25 am » DuskOOC: *hands Wei a basketball*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:25 am » Jan is going to act first, running into the thick of the skelitons- his fists glowing a sudden, blinding gold as he preforms the Golden Janmisary move LONE SPARK LIGHTS THE CONFLAGRATION
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:24 am » Wei: *jumps!*
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:23 am » Jump!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:23 am » The green guy is about 20 yards away, on the OTHER side of the mob of skeletons, ghosts, and zombies
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:23 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:23 am » But also Baoshi. it's tick 5. Baoshi went on tick 0, and thus he goes again
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:22 am » ...yes, Jan.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:21 am » How far away is the green guy?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:21 am » (Yeah, probably Jan)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:21 am » ?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:20 am » ....You mean Jan
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:20 am » Woo!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:20 am » Ok... next up is Wei and Baoshi.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:19 am » Shun:*fully expecting Child to have hidden something actually dangerous in here somewhere...*
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:19 am » and 5 successes on dmg. so two more down. hundreds to go. :P
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:18 am » FuzzyOOC: *and saucers!*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:18 am » Ok... so yeah. They're paste
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:18 am » 1+3+10=14-5Bsoak=9 dmg roll
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:18 am » DuskOOC: *starts juggling teacups with Fuzzy while they wait, for the gm)
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:17 am » and 4 successes for the second flurry attack on the second skeleton. so that's 1 over
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:16 am » heh, he got two successes there
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:16 am » heh, it's ok. I've had sessions like that. ^.^ we'll try to keep you interested.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:16 am » My mind isn't exactly on this encounter, to be honest. Sorry. I will focus more!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:16 am » Er... yes. I keep getting the two mixed up
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:15 am » (heh)
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:15 am » I thought it's bashing soak was 5? pool of 11 then... overkill nitpicking I know...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:14 am » But unless you miss entirely, it's dead
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:14 am » Well, it only has one health level and you have ten dice. Make your rolll.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:14 am » Shun's attacking the nearest two to the one Baoshi already smashed. He's clearing the area
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:13 am » I think that ones already fertilizer.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:13 am » trashed? so...no need to roll dmg?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:12 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:12 am » Nope. it's trashed
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:12 am » 3 extra+ 3str+10B dmg=16B, unless it has a higher dodge/parry
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:11 am » first attack has 6 successes
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:10 am » and that's an attack with his seprent sting staff btw
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:10 am » 5
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:09 am » Shun's going to be attacking with a flurry of two, getting the two nearest skeletons to the one Baoshi just pulverized.
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:09 am » (fair enough)
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:09 am » (Lots?)
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:08 am » (how many of these things are there?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:08 am » Baoshi, with your attack, what's the speed again?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:08 am » Next up! Shun!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:07 am » Ok... It's a minion, so you basically smash it easily
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:07 am » (okay, 'dem bones' is going through my head now.)
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:06 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:06 am » "Please return to the earth!"
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:05 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:05 am » 4 lethal.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:05 am » So, rolling 17
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:04 am » Then it as a seven soak
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:04 am » Battle maiden charm.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:04 am » (Minus the skeleton's soak)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:04 am » This is lethal.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:04 am » For bashing
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:03 am » It's soak is just a five.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:03 am » Rolling...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:03 am » One sec... 4+3+14+3, = 24...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:02 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:02 am » On a battlefield surrounded by the corpses of redead undead, Baoshi smacks a skeleton in the face
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:00 am » Go Baoshi!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:00 am » so four successes carry over
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:00 am » Woo!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:59 am » It's dodge was only a 3.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:59 am » Ok... excellent! You easily overwhelm it's dodge.
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:58 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:58 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:58 am » Baoshi has flared with bright red essence, and leaping for the first feind draging innocent lives, swinging....
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:57 am » (just a note, taking back Shun's comment about not being able to get close. his anima Flux isn't in effect yet)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:57 am » Seven sucsesses.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:56 am » 15 dice for...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:56 am » Sorry, it too me a sec to work out how many to roll.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:56 am » Make your attack?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:56 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:54 am » Ok, you can get close enough to do that, Baoshi.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:53 am » (Heh, kids being dragged off, Child probaly already performing atrocities, and Dusk one point away from limit break, too. )
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:53 am » Baoshis going to dart for the nearest target with a sack, drawing his staff, and casting Blade of the Battle Maiden for 6 motes (and 2 willpower). If he can get close enough, he will also try to attack with his staff.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:52 am » (It's okay)
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:51 am » Fuzzy: *puts glitter on her nails!*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:51 am » Ok... fine. Then everyone else on tick six. Sorry. I'm a bit distracted
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:51 am » Shun: Someone else will have to grab the kids. I can't do it like this.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:50 am » (...You can't go later than tick six)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:50 am » Ok... Baoshi, you're up first.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:50 am » ..darn, and I was going to do something neat there too
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:50 am » DuskOOC: *offers Fuzzy some glitter for her wet nails*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:49 am » ...wait a tic. *checks* Oh, good. Secrets of Future Strife has no keywords, let alone keyword 'Fate'
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:49 am » Ok... Baoshi on tick 0, Shun on tick 4, Wei and Jan on tick 5, Mysterious Dragon Blooded and his tribesmen as well as Fuzzy and Dusk on tick 8, the undead group 1 on tick 9, and the undead group 2 on tick 10
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:48 am » Fuzzy: *paints her nails while she waits for her turn*
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:48 am » Wei: *shakes fist at Bao*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:47 am » Jan has 4
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:47 am » Go Bao!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:47 am » 9 for bao
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:46 am » Dusk has one.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:46 am » Wei: *Already rolled!* (4 sucesses)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:46 am » WOOO!
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:46 am » Shun's got 5 successes
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:46 am » (1 success)
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:45 am » That works.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:45 am » ROLL FOR JOIN BATTLE!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:45 am » Wooo!
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:44 am » (Sounds fairish to me :P )
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:44 am » Everyone shows up at the same time due to the mysterious narrative convenience of the Wyld
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:44 am » ...you know what? Screw it
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:44 am » (I didn't know, sorry, I was just askimng)
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:43 am » *confused, now* How much slower is Fuzzy running than Wei jumping?
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:43 am » Wait, is Fuzzy flying? I thought she was just running.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:43 am » Wei was... idk about anybody else
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:43 am » (Fuzzy can fly)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:43 am » The forward Team is acting immediately. The people who aren't will show up automatically in 15 ticks after the LAST ACTING member of the forward team.
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:43 am » Fuzzy can run pretty fast...
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:43 am » (Well... Wei was using his superjump, and Henshin was too... Probably Jan or Fuzzy?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:43 am » ok... who was in the forward team and who wasn't?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:42 am » Wei can jump this part himself.... it's not too steep. probably baoshi or Jan
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:41 am » kk
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:41 am » (Who was Shun carrying? Wei?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:41 am » Those who were in the forward team, Roll Join battle checks!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:40 am » There are two groups of undead here... one is breaking away from the main band carrying/dragging people in nets, and the other is fighting off the fifteen-some people who are defending the village still
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:39 am » ....Sheeeet.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:39 am » Bringing him down to his last minus 2 health level
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:39 am » So the first group reaches the town just in time to see a grean-skinned man get shot in the back by a skeleton archerer's arror.
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:38 am » ...eep.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:38 am » anyways...
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:38 am » D'awww Desus..
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:38 am » then one of the zombies hands gets lucky, sorta, and it grabs the necklace with the Hound's Eye on it... and then Shun can't see anyhting but rotting flesh.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:38 am » Baoshi and Jan are just on foot... the jumpers probably get there first.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:38 am » Wei: *just trying to cover the distance as fast as possible*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:38 am » Ok... the last thing Shun sees is about four zombies stumbling towards Desus's burrow, and then Desus starts to crawl back underground, as the idiot things reach their hands down to try and grasp at him... and he snaps at them like a little allegator
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:37 am » (Okay, doesn't the one team get there first? teh super leapers and all?)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:37 am » Jan: Right.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:36 am » Ehhh, we;d be very clearly denying it, and its be such a transparent kind of ruse... XD
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:36 am » Shhhh Chic, never give the GM idea. they can come up with enough evil stuff without our help. :P
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:35 am » Shun: Ok, priority is saving the kids. They've got a whole net full.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:35 am » (Y'know if I were Child, I'd welcome us with open arms and hail us as reinforcements, to make sure the town distrusted us. And if we tried to fight, I'd have her go. 'great job folloing the plan, guys! They'll never suspect ypou!" )
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:34 am » And then, Desus turns to look at the small army of some 75-plus undead, and sees, at the front lines, fighting them, a man with bright green skin and brown hair, flowers growing out of the ground around him, little bits of bark flaking off of his skin, covered in wounds. He gives what you imagine is a beastial howl (you can't hear what's going on through the eyes) and leaps at a skeleton who is dragging off a net filled with small children
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:34 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:33 am » Shun:*passing information on as he moves.* interesting village eh?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:32 am » One person has a wooden spear with a piece of flint at the end, another is holding a Starmetal pike.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:32 am » heh, of course.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:32 am » There's a literal mix of people wearing loincloths and... what looks to be bits of Oricalcum armor.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:32 am » Hm!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:32 am » And when he surfaces, Shun can see... a bunch of people who look really really REALLY weird.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:31 am » Dusk: *running!*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:31 am » *snerk*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:31 am » With a badger trying to gnaw on his tail, by the way-
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:30 am » Ok... Shun, most of what you see through Desus' eye underground is dirt... occasionally worms, and at one point a really really REALLY peeved badger when Desus accidentally digs into his burrow. But eventually he gets to the town, just before oyu guys do...
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:30 am » Fuzzy: *runs with people!*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:30 am » Jan: *dead jog*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:30 am » Desus is soo cool.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:29 am » (For the purposes of the argument, Mei now exists in a quantum state... she fazes out when you're fighting, but fazes IN when she's necessary for puzzles, and will take direction until her player arrives to direct her."
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:29 am » Shun:*grins and starts jogging for the village, keeping one eye to what Desus is checking out*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:29 am » Dusk: *turns to Shun* Shun yamaura, you be carefull!
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:28 am » Dusk: *gives Henshin a fast hug first* Okay, you know best. But we'll give the experiment a try later, if we need to.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:28 am » (We can assume Mei stays behind, since Jane isn;t here?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:28 am » Ok... Desus is going to raise a claw above his eye to Shun, and then start digging. "Kwar!"
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:28 am » Jan has already headed down the crater, and baosh will followas best as he can.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:28 am » Henshin is going to use his jumping Charm.
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:28 am » Fuzzy: I do recover essence around here...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:27 am » Henshin looks at Baoshi. " ...probably? It's not like I've tested that... usually I just find a murderer or rapist and take enough that they're gonna need to rest but not enough that it kills them. Or a really big animal works too... That's, uh, why the lizards had little marks on them during the desert trip... Anyways, we don't have time. Come on. I'm going with the forward tema."
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:27 am » Dusk: that's a thought...between all of us, you could get a decent amount of blood, without disabling one of us. Will that work?
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:27 am » Fuzzy: Wait... I could do damage to myself, and then heal...
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:27 am » Wei: Well... hopefully someone follows me *is going to use Fivefold bulwark stance, and then start jumping his way down the crater in 32 yard leaps*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:26 am » Jan: *bandages Dusk up*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:26 am » Baoshi: Do smaller amounts from more people work?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:26 am » Dusk: *sighs* Now he tells me.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:25 am » " Or at least coming along"
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:25 am » Shun: Yep. So, let's go. *cracking neck*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:25 am » Henshin looks at Dusk. " Bad idea. If I drain enough of you to make any real difference, you'll get too week to be helpful later on. Since you all regain strength here naturally, or so I'd wager, it'd make more sense for me to feed off of someone who isn't going to be fighting"
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:24 am » Jan: Well a few of us *should* go *now*, frankly. *hands Dusk a bandage for afterwards*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:23 am » Dusk: *glowers at the mention of Child's plans, and makes a small cut in her non throwing arm*
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:23 am » Fuzzy ...that would be a good thing to stop.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:23 am » Shun: So we cut them off. *grins.*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:22 am » Henshin: It's not like I'm trying to be malevolent... but I'm at a disadvantage here. The power of life saps death's power, and death is kinda my power source... that's probably why they're attacking the village in the first place. Child, or whatever of them is running the show, is harvesting people to take with them into the Manse so they can stay at peak energy.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:22 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:22 am » Dusk: *pulls out a dagger* Do you just need a little? baoshi, will you bind up my arm when I'm done? *also gets out a cup from the wagon*
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:22 am » Shun:*using Iron kettle body 4m personal 1wp*
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:21 am » Shun:*crouches next to Desus* Hmmmm.... want to help right? How about this. *holds up the other hound's eye piece and hangs it on a necklace around Desus's neck* Take this and burrow around the village and army. check out their positions. But. Be careful not to be seen. understand?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:21 am » Baoshi: ....sure, why not. If someone agrees. If not, one of us can take a shift.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:21 am » Dusk: I'm not much of a fighter...I can spare a little blood, if it'll bring you up to speed.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:20 am » Henshin: If we're going to save this village, I don't suppose I can get permission to drain some blood from one of the survivors, can I? I'm a bit low on essence.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:20 am » Wei: Welp... Everybody try and get there as fast as they can, or should we try and arrive together?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:19 am » Dusk: Yep. Our first selves were here, all right! *dusk smiles at an old random bit of memory*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:19 am » Desus: *Trudges over to stand next to Shun* KWAR.
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:18 am » Fuzzy: *has her sword and mirror! and poetry book and hairbrush, in her bag*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:17 am » Dusk: This seems familiar...*looks around* Something about this crater..
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:17 am » Shun: Well, I've got my tools and my staff. I'm good.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:17 am » Jan takes theis moment to calmly fold open the wall of the cart, and take out a short daiklaiv and its sheath, which goes on his back.
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:16 am » Fuzzy: *nods* We should grab anything we need from the cart, though.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:15 am » Ahhh. Well, we;re not worrying about the cart right now, so we can just... head to the fight?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:15 am » Shun: I think we should cover it up a bit, but that's it. that army's not going to wait for us...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:15 am » Dusk: Or taking it along?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:15 am » Wei: *waves shun over* I think this will work nicely...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:15 am » Dusk: Are we abandoning the cart for now?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:14 am » oh, nvm then. we can work with that
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:14 am » Desus: *Looks at Baoshi, then points his tail over at Jan, pretty certain that Sarge is safe already* Kwar.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:14 am » The Cliff's face is... well... actually, it's a fairly reasonable incline downward. Not that steep at all. More like a crater than a cliff, oddly enough. But the crater is ENORMOUS, and you're at the peak of the rim. Anyone taking the cart is still going to have to find a place where there's a bit of a path downward you can safely traverse.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:14 am » uhm... I think I messed up a bit. I thought shun could spend a mote to get his anima to full... but I'm only seeing up to the 8-10 anima banner level
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:14 am » Baoshi: Desus, you have to stay with the car, and look after Sarge...
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:13 am » (What's the cliff face like?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:13 am » Desus: *Looks at Shun and whibbles* K-kwar!
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:13 am » Dusk: Shun is the plan still you leaping ahead, carrying on person, and Fuzzy flying?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:13 am » Baoshi: Hm... I;ll probably have to go in the second group.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:13 am » Wei: *looks down the cliff* I'm gonna come... should be interesting
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:12 am » Baoshi: I will.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:12 am » Dusk: Pity you can't carry us all. *grin* Guess I'll stick with the second wave.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:12 am » Jan: *holds up a hand*
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:11 am » Fuzzy: *bounce!*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:11 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:11 am » Shun: Alright. last call for advance group. who's coming along?
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:10 am » Fuzzy: I like the Wyld...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:10 am » Baoshi: Phew... wll, that feels a little... better...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:09 am » Yes, Shun. If you use Chaos-Repelling Pattern people can regain essence as normal a long as they're in close proximity to you.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:09 am » For Baoshi: Suddenly, Oolong, who was quiet and docile and inanimate in the Wyld, starts moving again. You can feel that there IS Fate, of a sort, here... but it's not the Loom... this doesn't feel right. Fate-keyword charms will work here, yes, but their effects may be distorted.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:09 am » And if shun uses his chaos repelling pattern, does it go back up to full or not?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:08 am » Jan: ...Damn. *doesn;t have much to start yet*
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:08 am » *still has no idea about how much time ever passes for anything, though*
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:08 am » FuzzyOOC: Woot!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:07 am » Fuzzy, however, regains Essence as normal, due to her background circumstances
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:07 am » Abyssal Exalts don't regain essence at all here, as is to be expected. We're nowhere NEAR a shadowland
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:07 am » ah... right.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:06 am » Unlike the Wyld, here you DO regain Essence, however, cut off from the limitless boundless energies of Creation, you only regain it with this "worlds" vague echo of Creation's energy... you regain essence four times as slowly as you normally do
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:06 am » yes?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:06 am » Dusk: *Has her boomerang!*
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:05 am » well, if the cliffs allow it, he could make his way down only slightly slower
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:05 am » One thing I should establish before we go any further.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:05 am » (Okay, couldn't remember)
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:05 am » (Unfortunately, Wei's super jump just helps him cover large distances... it doesn't help with falling damage)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:05 am » Jan: I'm comin'. Even if I have to run behind.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:04 am » (Can Wei super jump, too? If so, then Shun could carry baoshi instead)
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:04 am » Shun: And I could carry someone. So, me Wei and fuzzy? We can probably handle the army by ourselves... assuming Child didn't mix in a surprise or two... which she probably did.
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:03 am » Fuzzy: That makes more sense. *free!*
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:03 am » Fuzzy: ...oh. *human!*
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:02 am » Shun:*grins at Wei* ... Well they already know we're coming. the only surprise we'll get is momentary at best.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:02 am » Dusk: But can you carry someone? And Fuzzy could fly if she had to. That'd make 3 of us there in a hurry...what do you think?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:02 am » Baoshi: *tries to help fuzzy out as well* ...Fuzzy, could you shift back to human as youa re now, and just slip out?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:01 am » Dusk: Shun, we lose all surprise if you do that-they'll know the rest of us are here if you leap ahead...
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:01 am » Wei: *starts helping Fuzzy out of the cart*
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:00 am » Wei: *opens his mouth, and then shuts it again* I was about to ask Shun if he really wanted to put himself at risk like that
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:00 am » Jan: Help get fuzzy out of the cart, first.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:00 am » Dusk: I say leave the cart, the fighting is going on now. Doesn't help us to save the cart and lose the battle.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:59 am » Shun: Well I can get down there fastest. just jump and I'm there.
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:59 am » Fuzzy: ...und should hy change back? Hy don't know if hy vould freak ennyvun out like dis.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:59 am » Can we leave the ccart and head for the villiadge?
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:59 am » Fuzzy: Hy'm heffink some trouble not beink attached to de cart...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:59 am » Dusk: *Wishing they still had the glider!...Not that she'd be using it with a 2 valor. ^^*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:58 am » Like I said, you can navigate down the cliffs with the Cart, but it'll take a while. And there don't look to be any major roads or anything in the valley
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:58 am » It is important to note that there have been flashes of light coming from the village. Small flashes.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:58 am » (How tall are the cliffs?)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:57 am » Baoshi: Leave the cart...? It'd be safer up here.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:57 am » Wei: ...This is going to feel like it's taking far too long, isn't it?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:57 am » Jan: Already there.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:57 am » Dusk: All of us?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:56 am » Shun: So... who wants to join me in helping that village out real quick?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:55 am » Oh... and you can see a small army of undead moving on a large village of tropical huts down in the valley... you're currently on a cliffside, by the way. This entire area is a "valley" surrounded by large cliffs that are just BARELY navigatable with a wagon
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:54 am » So anyways... previously on Exalted... Tropical "Island" in the middle of the Sea of Chaos that is the Wyld. Surrounded by black obilisks that enforce stability on the region and keep the Wyld out... except for a few that are broken down, letting some of the chaos of the Wyld in in places
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:54 am » I can see how it works...
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:53 am » Well, I only have 1 d10, so trying to roll it like 15 times or whatever would be a pain anyway...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:53 am » Not that I mistrust anyone, but this way it's all public and easy to see
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:52 am » On either the player's side or the DMs. It's entirely fair
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:52 am » It's fun. Everything is logged and public, so there's no possiblity of any fudging of rolls
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:52 am » If this helps, Tin ker-Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:18 am » Yeah. The only three values on the dice roller you need to care about are name, action, and pool. And MAYBE "Use willpower"
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:52 am » Very cool.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:51 am » Hm!
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:51 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:51 am » Play around with it before things get too hot to handle
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:51 am » For tonight, we will be using this: http://umbralechoes.com/ExaltedRoller.php
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:50 am » Yes. Invisible Castle is down. And this new one isn't a bad thing.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:50 am » We do?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:49 am » We have to use a different dice roller tonight.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:49 am » Er... Bronze faction
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:49 am » Yes....
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:49 am » Fuzzy: Silver likes me!
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:48 am » Gold likes us, Bronze is agin' us, right?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:48 am » Hey Tinker
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:48 am » I know. She could just talk as a bear for a while, and I wasn't sure when it would wear off.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:48 am » Warform can talk fine.
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:47 am » Fuzzy's in warform now, actually...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:47 am » Hi, Tin ker!
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:47 am » Dusk: Razza frazza....*will work on untying Fuzzy still, because even if Fuzzy can't talk, Dusk can see the cart is upside down*
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:47 am » I thought it was the bronze faction that sent someone
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:46 am » That's fine. I just wasn't sure when it would wear off.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:46 am » *stuff
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:46 am » Shun: So? We still win that contest.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:46 am » Here. Did I miss stiff...?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:46 am » Oh, Wei.. don't forget that the Gold Faction apparently sent a dispatch here somehow as well... how they learned where this place is is anyone's guess
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:45 am » And Fuzzy doens't ahve the ability to speak as a bear. Sorry...
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:45 am » Wei: Her and her closest five or six friends versus us
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:45 am » Well... that's tricky to answer. Things from the Wyld CAN be permanent in creation, but it's difficult to do... unfortunately, it'd take a bit more than just that, Fuzzy. Sorry, Shun doesn't have Summon Casserole.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:44 am » Shun: yeeeeep. Well, this time it's just her versus us, no worrying about the immaculates getting involved.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:44 am » Wei: Well, if you'd mentioned something, I could untie you...
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:43 am » *mostly just hoping Shun retains the 'summon casserole' spell.. and wondering how many motes it takes to summon a casserole*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:43 am » Dusk: Grrr...Child. *starts working on the straps holding Fuzzy to the cart*
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:43 am » Hey, does Fuzzy retain her ability to talk as a polar bear?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:42 am » Hee.
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:42 am » Fuzzy: Luffley.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:42 am » I suppose, although the Cart is upside down after the wave of sand.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:42 am » ShunOOC: no societal rules or government dogma for her to hide behind. Child doesn't stand a chance... the other possible dangers though....
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:41 am » Fuzzy: Em hy still attached to de cart?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:41 am » heh, I know Shun is.
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:40 am » *eeee!*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:37 am » Ok
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:37 am » Going to fetch a beverage, quickly.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:36 am » Quite
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:36 am » Everyone excited?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:34 am » Good, good
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:33 am » Yep.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:33 am » Yes!
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:32 am » Having fun, all?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:31 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:28 am » Hey Wally!
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:28 am » Hey!
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:27 am » heya Wally
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:27 am » I finished up! ^_^
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:27 am » Tinker is, Wally says he's vacuuming but will be here soon
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:26 am » heh
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:26 am » Wally claims to exist, but I'm skeptical.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:26 am » Demo: *retrieves gun*
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:26 am » Tinker is...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:26 am » Are Wally and Tinker available?
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:26 am » Teal: Peeeeep...
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:26 am » Laitu: No guns until you're older. *pets both babies*
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:25 am » Alright.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:25 am » ...ok,if Jane's not on in another 15 minutes, we're starting without her
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:24 am » Robo-Teal: p33p. *Was JUST trying to Destroy Teal a little bit...*
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:23 am » Laitu: Oh dear... you shouldn't be playing with guns. *picks up Teal and Robo-Teal*
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:23 am » Teal: MAMEEEEEE!
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:23 am » Teal: ...peep?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:23 am » Robo-Teal: *Menacing Teal with the gun! Is too small to really aim it, though... so she just waggles it. And the safety's on, but she doesn't know that*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:21 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:19 am » Fair enough
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:19 am » I don't see us needing use willpower either. we take care of that ourselves
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:18 am » Well, maybe not. We can count successes ourselves.
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:18 am » And damage roll.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:18 am » Yeah. The only three values on the dice roller you need to care about are name, action, and pool. And MAYBE "Use willpower"
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:17 am » Demo: ... This is why I keep spares these days
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:17 am » don't do anything with the target number, it's already the general one we use. 7. and the difficulty I don't bother with
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:17 am » Robo-Teal: *Is unimpressed* P33p. *Toddles off with his gun*
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:16 am » Err, mostly, anyway.
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:15 am » Ahhh. Ok, I have it figured out.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:15 am » yes?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:14 am » Robo-Teal: *Poking Demothesis* P33p?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:14 am » it really is lightly used. rolled earlier today and it's still the most recent roll
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:13 am » Alright.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:13 am » "Pool" Is for how many dice you get on the roll
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:13 am » As for getting our own private page, I don't know how to do that, but it doesn't look very used. I think we can get away with it for one night
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:12 am » I'm still figuring it out.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:12 am » Okay, what's the pool box for?
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:11 am » ...can we get our own private page so we don't get mixed up with other people's rolls?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:11 am » heya all
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:09 am » There's no possible fudging of dice in the DM or the player's capacity!
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:09 am » That's serendipitous.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:09 am » It's great because everyone can see a log of all the rolls just as part of the design
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:09 am » http://umbralechoes.com/ExaltedRoller.php
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:09 am » Ok!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:09 am » For the night, at least. Testing something else to see if it works better anyway
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:09 am » We do?
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:08 am » Laundry is a good thing to happen.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:08 am » And yeah, we have a replacement for Invisible Castle
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:08 am » I'm getting an error, too... :/
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:08 am » In any event, yeah, I"m back
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:08 am » Sorry, Laundry happened.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:04 am » brb
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:03 am » Oh, I did too.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:02 am » Hmm, invisible castle doesn't seem to be working at the moment, I get the dreaded error message when I click on it.
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:02 am » I liked the interview he did about them playing poker backstage and someone leaving the camera on...
Claire « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:02 am » I'm so fond.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:01 am » Man, that was inspired on Desius's part, the coffeepot being sentient was all him.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:00 am » Coffeepot: *Burble. Hiss!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:59 pm » Micahel: *Getting into a philosophical argument with Chic's coffeemaker. They don't see eye to eye*
Claire « Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:58 pm » Hee hee hee...
chicgeek « Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:58 pm » Yeah, I think our geek cred went up as soon as we clicked on the link.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:57 pm » Heehee]
Claire « Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:57 pm » I thought they were made of awesome. ^^
Claire « Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:57 pm » I read through the stories when you posted the link... I didn't know they'd been updating.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:56 pm » And yup.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:56 pm » I adore Brunnel, he's so awesome. The coffee strip towards the end didn't hurt any, either. ^^ I love the historical tidbits she adds.
Claire « Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:56 pm » The 2dgoggles thing?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:55 pm » Hey, Claire, have you een reading Lovelace and Babbage?
Claire « Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:54 pm » Huzzah!
chicgeek « Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:52 pm » Two of six.
Claire « Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:51 pm » Teal: Peep?
Claire « Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:51 pm » Fair enough.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:49 pm » Peep peep peep
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:49 pm » I know
Claire « Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:46 pm » I think people normally don't expect us to start for another hour or so...
Claire « Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:46 pm » It's a start
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:44 pm » That's one of 6...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:44 pm » Yay!
Claire « Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:43 pm » 'm here.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:36 pm » Zzz
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:35 pm » I am here
Claire « Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:58 pm » Sounds good.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:57 pm » I'm doing stuff, but I'll keep an eye on the computer.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:57 pm » *nods*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:56 pm » We'll be playing as soon as Jane and Wally and Tinker show up... as well as when I get back
chicgeek « Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:56 pm » okay.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:56 pm » Hey guys. I'll be back soon. I've got to get some stuff for tomorrow
chicgeek « Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:56 pm » *waves* I see a red dot that is Zobot-what time are we playing tonight?
Claire « Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:44 pm » I'm good. Relaxing.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:42 pm » pretty good. you?
Claire « Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:41 pm » How're you?
Claire « Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:41 pm » Hi, Demo.
Demothesis « Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:39 pm » heya Claire
Claire « Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:33 pm » *waves*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:02 pm » Desus: *Sleeping and visiting the land of snores and yawns*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:54 pm » Zzz....
chicgeek « Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:47 am » Goodnight, Claire.
Claire « Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:46 am » G'night, Chic. :3
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:46 am » Gnight.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:46 am » Sweet dreams.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:46 am » I'll be a copycat and leave. also. Get a little sleep.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:46 am » Sweet dreams, everyone.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:46 am » Heehee. Sorry, Chic~
chicgeek « Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:45 am » It is pretty late...you silly west coast people. Why do you ahve to be entertaining enough to keep me up until 2:45?
Claire « Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:45 am » Rada: *wheeeee!*
Claire « Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:45 am » G'night, Tinker.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:45 am » Goodnight, Tinker.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:45 am » And with that awesomeness, I think I must head to bed. :3
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:44 am » Comrade X: *knows how to run a tank, o course. With help*
chicgeek « Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:44 am » Madelina: This will be fun. *smiles*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:44 am » Comrade X: Lets be making some fun for United Allies.
Claire « Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:44 am » Rada: Yay! *climbs onboard*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:43 am » COmrade X: Are fixing it to be riding. Hop in, Rada.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:43 am » Oooohhhh, that sounds marvelous.
chicgeek « Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:43 am » Elizaveta: And tank still has weapomns, Rada!
chicgeek « Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:42 am » God, I LOVE Cary Grant. Tall, dark, and handsome, and has a sense of humor and a brain to go with it.
Claire « Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:42 am » Rada: Can't we ride around in the tank after we fix it?
chicgeek « Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:42 am » What she said!
chicgeek « Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:42 am » Oh, it's marvelous!
Claire « Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:42 am » Arsenic and Old Lace is MADE OF AWESOME.

_________________
We've learned a lot, but this still isn't going to be easy. But I don't think the elder star's confidence in us was misplaced. I know we can do this! We'll set things right! ...somehow.

"There is a fine line between a good King and a Despot. A King is best when His subjects barely realize that He exists. When His work is done and His will is fulfilled, they will say, 'We did it ourselves.'"
-Xin Yun


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: exalted logs XI
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:39 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2656
Quote:
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:36 am » well, so much for playing more tonight. sorry.
Claire « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:36 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:35 am » Baoshi: ...*seems to be thinkin and holding up his rose colored glasses*
chicgeek « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:35 am » Dusk: Well, if the snare is locked in a vault, it makes sense that whoever did that surrounded it with traps, too.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:35 am » Oh dear...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:34 am » blargh. my mobile hotspot died.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:34 am » Shun:... it's Child, not much to imply as far as traps go.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:33 am » 7,
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:33 am » Wei: ...Well, I figured the trap was implied.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:31 am » Shun: probably a fight with lots of "Trap"
Jane Narbon « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:30 am » [Ah.]
Demothesis « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:30 am » .
Claire « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:30 am » Fuzzy: Hokay.
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:30 am » Wei: Well... it might be best if you keep being pointy, just in case. We are going to be walking into a fight, after all
Claire « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:29 am » .
chicgeek « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:28 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:25 am » (And I will never tire of these glimpses into just what kind of an Agent of the Sidreals Jan *is*... I suspect he always does it like this.)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:25 am » (Which seems to be important for, I would guess, getting into the vault)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:25 am » (The Jade Key.)
Jane Narbon « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:25 am » Any info on what/where the traps are?
Jane Narbon « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:24 am » [Wait, what's the ball supposed to be?]
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:24 am » *Snerk*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:23 am » She's able to pick out not only every single armory on the Map, plus the quickest way to the vaults, plus a cafeteria that's on the way that she's REASONABLY sure still has some edible food there if anyone's peckish
Claire « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:23 am » Fuzzy: *will do her best to help...* Should hy stop beink pointy? *not sure if they're going to need to cut anything*
Demothesis « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:23 am » Shun'll do the same
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:22 am » Ok... first, Mei's knowlege check thingy
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:22 am » Baoshi'll examine the robot woman, just to see if he, somehow, can gleam any insight...
chicgeek « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:22 am » Dusk: One down...Now, if Shun and the others can...wake up the starmetal wonman.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:22 am » Shun: Awesome. So first we fix our starmetal friend, then we decide if we actually fell for Child promising a straightfoward fight.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:21 am » Jan shrugs. "Might not be it, but it was in a big 'ol important room all full of Old TOunge. My bet s' it is. And yeah, that happens. Oops!" He gently catches Sarge, and cuddles him.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:21 am » Sarge: ...! Bwiiii! <My pillow!> Looks a bit confused as when he's turned over he falls back into Jan's pocket and bwi's in discontentment*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:21 am » Baoshi stares a little at his adopted Father. "...you just... *found* it. And happened to have it... and left the jade eating dragon with it."
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:21 am » Wei: ...You sure that's it?
Claire « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:21 am » Fuzzy: Oh. Convenient.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:21 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:20 am » Jan: ...huh. *holds up Sarge, and tuns him over, revealing the ball* Got it.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:19 am » Well... Jan, you have everything you expected on you, except you still have Sarge, who is sleeping on that little blue jade ball you found with a circle imposed on top of a plus sign.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:18 am » Oolong: *Climbs back up Baoshi's shoulder and unfolds back to into Baoshi's necklace thinger-ma-bob*
Claire « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:17 am » Fuzzy: Vun of the uther vuns probably has it... ve ken get it from them after de fight.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:17 am » Baoshi: ....*looks at Oolong* You are an odd little one...
chicgeek « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:17 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:17 am » Jan: ...theres something lke a thousand of us, so don't getcher hopes up. *he still pats himself down*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:15 am » (Just good to know. Thanks)
Jane Narbon « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:15 am » (I'm using the new roller. umbralechoes.)
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:15 am » Wei: ...Jan, where'd that Amazon lady get off to?
Jane Narbon « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:15 am » Mei: ?????? Er.... [looks at Jan]
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:15 am » (Also, Mei, please remember either to link to the dice roll you're using or tell me which dice roller you're in."
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:14 am » Ok.. Oolong goes to work. After a few moments of clicking, he starts spinning a web and crawls up to the ceiling, where a few other spiders that look exactly like him crawl out of a hatch. The three of them start clicking at each other like some sort of social interaction, before the other two spiders begin to climb back up into the hatch and Oolong clicks and clacks his way back to the floor. "<Carried/By/A/Dragon/Blooded/Exalt>"
Demothesis « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:13 am » nice
Jane Narbon « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:13 am » Mei's on fi-ah! "3,10,10,10,6, 8,8 (8 successes)"
Claire « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:13 am » .
Demothesis « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:13 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:12 am » Baoshi: We;re slightly lucky he didn;t just say 'In this Manse'.
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:12 am » Wei: Oh, I didn't say it wasn't helpful... just vauge
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:12 am » YOu add two dice, Mei
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:11 am » Baoshi shrugs. "The fct that he got a answer at *all*. Besides, we know theres a Vault, so there we all.
Jane Narbon « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:11 am » Er, Z? What's the check if Mei wants to use the extant map as a base?
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:11 am » Wei: ...That's vauge enough.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:11 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:11 am » - as well?'
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:11 am » Baoshi nods, and pats him gently. "Thank you. Can you find the 'Jade Key
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:10 am » "<In/A/Vault>"
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:10 am » Oolong, after tugging on some small threads, which twich and vibrate and wagggle, looks up at Baoshi.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:09 am » Jan: It was a waggle. *sets it back in his shirt*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:09 am » Yes.
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:08 am » Wei: ...You might not want to wave that around
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:08 am » Ah... about the Big Thingy Weaver? You mean the Snare?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:08 am » Jan: *waves the map, which is carved in detail on a slap of steel*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:07 am » ....We have a map.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:07 am » Does Oolong spit out an answer about the Big Thingy Weaver?
Claire « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:07 am » .
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:07 am » (Jane... we do already have a map, if you want Mei to try and work off of that instead)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:07 am » Ok, Mei... make a craft (cartography) plus intelligence plus Lore check
Demothesis « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:07 am » Shun's planing on it, but after they move someplace else. A few others can go looking for the jade one while him, baoshi and fuzzy work on it
Demothesis « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:06 am » also: so looking forwards to having better internet... I won't be posting a message a minute after it's relevant.
Jane Narbon « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:06 am » Mei's going to attempt to draw out what she remembers of the layout of this place onto a map, by the way.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:05 am » She told him she was stronger, and it'd be faster of she carried her.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:05 am » The starmetal lady seems to be unconscious. Are you going to attempt to fix her?
Demothesis « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:05 am » no, he had Fuzzy carry the rest.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:05 am » Ah. Valid point.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:05 am » kk
chicgeek « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:05 am » Fuzzy carried the rest of her.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:04 am » Er, to clairify... I believe Shun only took her leg.
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:04 am » (Tis okay!
Demothesis « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:04 am » wb!
Jane Narbon « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:04 am » Aha!
Jane Narbon « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:04 am » ..........
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:03 am » Sorry about that. A bit of a technical issue
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:03 am » Back
Demothesis « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:03 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:03 am » .
chicgeek « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:02 am » .
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:01 am » .
Claire « Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:01 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:57 pm » Mei: I do have SOME knowledge of around here after being linked in... maybe I could draw what I know... (when Z gets back...)
Demothesis « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:57 pm » Shun: heh, that'd be odd.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:56 pm » Baoshi: Could be... doubtful.
chicgeek « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:56 pm » Dusk: A key is just something that opens things, after all. *grins* Doesn't mean it has to be key shaped.
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:55 pm » Wei: *chuckles* That would be weird...
chicgeek « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:54 pm » Dusk: Heh, if the starmetal woman is a key...wonder if Desus is a jade key? Nah....
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:52 pm » Jan: Technic'ly, we could even do a print, hadwe time an a press.
Demothesis « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:52 pm » Shun: I think we have enough maps for now. We'll pick a new spot, fix the starmetal lady, while some others get theother key.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:52 pm » Jan: ...8chuckles* Its a etching on metal. We can do a rubbin' onto paper.
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:52 pm » Wei: I don't think we need to...
chicgeek « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:51 pm » Dusk: Oh....I can spend a littl essence and copy it, if you want.,
Demothesis « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:50 pm » .
Claire « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:50 pm » Fuzzy: Hokay... hyu don't need an extra map?
chicgeek « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:49 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:49 pm » Wei: *nod* Well... why don't Fuzzy and Shun start working on that lady... I might be able to help, I'm not sure...
Claire « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:48 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:48 pm » Baoshi: Aye, Oolongs buisy... I'd like to try him first- the Wisdom charm is more about which choise is better.
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:47 pm » Wei: Anyways... Baoshi, do you have enough juice left to ask about the jade key?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:47 pm » Baoshi: Oh, quit it.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:46 pm » Mei: No, you said, what would Sidereals use it for. Well, if you were from the Cerulean Lute of Harmony—
chicgeek « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:44 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:43 pm » Baoshi: I would be better at diplomacy?
Demothesis « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:43 pm » Shun:*does not get this joke, being not a sidereal* huh?
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:42 pm » Mei: Well, if you were from Serenity—
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:42 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:41 pm » Baoshi: *nods* It seems to be the right plan...
Claire « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:40 pm » Fuzzy: How're ve goink to look for it? Dis place is big...
Demothesis « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:39 pm » Shun:oh, ok then. Well, we should probably move someplace else and fix her while someone else goes looking for the jade "key"
Claire « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:39 pm » Fuzzy: Hy tink hy ken help...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:39 pm » Baoshi: The interest was based on its likely sidreal origin... its depressing how quickly you leap to these conclusions... what would I even *use* it for?
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:39 pm » (....I knew it was going to happen sooner or later...)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:38 pm » Baoshi: I *meant8 fixing her!
chicgeek « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:38 pm » .
Claire « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:37 pm » Fuzzy: Hyah!
Demothesis « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:37 pm » Shun: no, bad baoshi. I'm fixing her.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:37 pm » Baoshi: Oooh.... starmetal? *gleam in eyes*
Demothesis « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:36 pm » She's a broken down starmetal lady! ^.^ Shun has no idea. Just brought her along because she looked interesting. And he was thinking of trying to fix her a bit
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:35 pm » (A robot type thingy, made of starmetal... that's about the extent of the info here)
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:35 pm » [Wait, who's this starmetal lady exactly?]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:34 pm » Baoshi stares at Oolong, blinking.... "...I... I don;t think hes supposed to be able to do that..."
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:34 pm » Um, one second. Brb for something important
Claire « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:33 pm » Fuzzy: Kent ve chust break the locks or somethink? ...oh, right.
Demothesis « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:33 pm » Shun:*points to the starmetal lady laying next to fuzzy*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:32 pm » Brb...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:32 pm » Oolong clicks and clacks and begins making a small web of fate in response to Baoshi's question.
Demothesis « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:32 pm » Shun: oh, good thing I grabbed that starmetal lady... maybe I should get her woken up?
chicgeek « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:32 pm » Dusk:...or you could ask Oolong about the keys. Unless one of us has them.
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:32 pm » Wei: ...Ooor... we might have to go find some keys first *sighs*
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:32 pm » Mei: Oh, and, from what I was able to glean while linked in, the vaults are full of tons of deadly traps. You know the drill.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:31 pm » *Vaults
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:31 pm » Mei: It's in the Valuts. I'm... pretty sure.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:31 pm » "Meanwhile, we were finding the keys to get into the Vaults where the Snare probably is. Judging from your smug tone, I presume you found the Keys of Jade and Starmetal my associates weren't able to. Tell you what. Bring them here to the entrance to the Vaults and maybe, MAYBE, we'll have one single, straightforward final battle like I bet you're just itching to have. "
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:31 pm » Wei: I think it's a lot likelier to be in the Vaults...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:30 pm » Baoshi: .... OOlong? Which rooms' the snare in? (expends mote)
Demothesis « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:30 pm » Shun: Nah, too predictable.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:30 pm » Baoshi: I could give it a shot.
Claire « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:30 pm » Fuzzy: Ve could look in both locations... hy can be a map...
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:30 pm » Wei: Was sorta my idea, unless you really really want to make a reply...
chicgeek « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:30 pm » Dusk: Bao, will your fate thing help? The 'wise choice'? Or is this plavce too out of whack? Otherwise, head for the nearest one?
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:29 pm » [/TWEWYreference]
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:29 pm » Mei: What, 20 Kokus? Not a hot bowl of ramen?
Demothesis « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:29 pm » Shun: So, shall we get moving while she talks?
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:28 pm » Wei: Well, anyways... If you want to find the fivefold snare, it seems likely it's either in the area labeled Vaults, or in one of the armories...
Claire « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:28 pm » Fuzzy: Really? Hy thought hunted did really vell... *knows Child can't hear her, but still*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:27 pm » "Congratulations. You defeated a bunch of agents of Mask of Winters who had literally just taken the second breath about a week before I contacted all of you. I'd love to give you the chance to gloat, since you all ARE part of the reason for our staffing problem, but I actually have some serious business to deal with beyond using you all to humilate the idiots Mask of Winters put in charge of me on this mission."
Demothesis « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:27 pm » Shun:*trying his intercomm button* dangit... I had a song to interupt her with and everything
Demothesis « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:26 pm » drat
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:26 pm » (...*just picturing Shun and Jan doing a two man rendition on the walls overlooking an enemy camp*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:26 pm » Once Shun stopped speaking, she started.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:26 pm » That's actually not a problem for her. Whoever is currently using the intercom disables other people attempting to use it as an emergency feature.
Demothesis « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:25 pm » Shun's not likely to let her get a speach in if he can. He doesn't want her pulling the same trick as last time...
chicgeek « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:25 pm » (Kokunuts?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:25 pm » Yup
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:25 pm » Wei: *pats Shun on the head* See, it's not all bad. I'm sure there's other places to be poking...
Demothesis « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:25 pm » Child?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:24 pm » From the Intercom, suddenly, another voice. "Hello Shun. You can rest assured you just earned me 20 Kokus."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:23 pm » Jan: The real trickis to *shake* the wasps nest.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:23 pm » Well, Wei, the one area of the Manse that you guys haven't been to is the Vaults. Or some of the armories.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:23 pm » *snrk*
Demothesis « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:23 pm » Shun: You mean I didn't already? Must be losing my touch. Want a go at it Wei? You seem to be our hornet's nest poker this week
Claire « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:23 pm » Fuzzy: I don't think hornets live underground...
chicgeek « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:22 pm » Dusk: *small smile* That's my Shun. Wanna poke a hornet's nest with a stick while you're at it?
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:22 pm » Wei: *looking for anything that might hold the Snare on the map*
Demothesis « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:22 pm » (also, Should Child feel the urge for a rebuttle Shun will be singing a Chiarcuran song he picked up! Namely "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts")
Claire « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:22 pm » Fuzzy: *looks at the map so she can remember it later, then hands it back and examines the earring*
Demothesis « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:21 pm » Shun:*clicks off the intercomm*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:21 pm » Jan: *hands fuzzy both*
Demothesis « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:21 pm » Shun:...See you soon.
Demothesis « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:20 pm » (can you tell I wrote this ahead of time?)
Demothesis « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:20 pm » Shun: gooooood evening ladies and gentlemen! That's right, it's me! Yes, that means Child won the bet about me finding an intercom. Well with your bunch and your... ah, commadrery? Well, she gets to say "I told you so" at least! Anyway, I'm calling to let you all know that you're currently down a few permanently and others have just had a rather rough day. Speaking of Melody! How're you doing? Ears still ringing from our last fight? Just a heads up, next time I kill you, so mr. "Winning Side" you may want to start running now. You're definitely not on the winning side here. Also, my cousin informs me one of you should take a certain Hunted out on more dates,*cough* Forsaken*cough*. Now, assuming Melody is running for the metaphorical equivilant of the hills, you're down one more! How many left hmmm? Oh yeah! Completely forgot, I hear Ebon-Something-or-another wants me dead. That's amusing, we'll be meeting I'm sure, no prayer slips this time, but I have something even better this time! Aren't manses filled with neat gadgets fun? To the rest of you, well, We're coming for you. So follow Melody's example or get ready for a very unpleasant day. I would say this is your ownly warning, but my friends tend to be a lot nicer than me. Course you don't stand a chance either way, soooooooo...
Claire « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:20 pm » Fuzzy: Ooooh... may I see the map, Grandpa Jan? And it does? Cool!
Demothesis « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:20 pm » Shun:*activationg the intercomm, letting the ambient silence and background noise go for just a couple seconds before speaking*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:20 pm » Jan: *to fuzzy* I think it was left by a lunar... it helps yous ee in the dark, I think.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:19 pm » Jan: *holds up his map* Yo.
Demothesis « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:19 pm » Shun: Also, someone should probably figure out how to get to the snare, we're not going to want to stick around one place too long
Claire « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:19 pm » Fuzzy: *takes the earring* ...huh?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:19 pm » (Oh... ok, Chic...)
chicgeek « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:18 pm » (Z, that reminds me-I would like the answer to that puzzle later)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:18 pm » Jan: ...ah. *takes something off hsi ear* Fuzzy? This is yours by right, I think... *holds out a small moonsilver earring*
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:18 pm » Wei: ...*shrugs* I'll be watching the doors, I guess
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:18 pm » Lucent: Ah, good sir. It would happen to be on the panel of the incinerator's controls, right here. I believe it was originally used to inform people around the manse when the Incinerator was being utilized, because it requires a substantial energy drain to use it it to destroy Oricalcum
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:17 pm » Oh.
chicgeek « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:17 pm » .
Demothesis « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:16 pm » Shun: so, intercomm time! Where's the intercomm button down here Lucent?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:16 pm » Temporarily he has it, at least.
Demothesis « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:15 pm » Shun: Henshin will be fine. Kid knows how to take care of himself. And desus seems to be doing even better than us.
Claire « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:15 pm » ...wow. Go Desus.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:14 pm » Desus: *Has acquired the Cult 1 background!*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:14 pm » A lot of mortals, all standing around your hounds-eye line of sight, all bowing in around the center of your vision. It looks like there's some residue of ghost laying around in front of you intermixed with ash and what look to be bones with deep bite marks on them
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:13 pm » Baoshi: ...no, I haven't.... *worried* Oh no, Henshin...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:13 pm » Ok... Shun? You see...
Demothesis « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:12 pm » Shun: oh, let me check in on Desus. *checking hound's eye*
Demothesis « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:12 pm » Shun: Yes, well, it's possible.
chicgeek « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:12 pm » (Hee!)
chicgeek « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:11 pm » Dusk: *To Baoshi* Have you seen Henshin or Desus, since we all became separated?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:11 pm » Desus: Kwar! *off on his own little adventure, sailing down a river of molten chocolate on a marshmallow raft in the Wonka section of the Manse*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:11 pm » Meanwhile...
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:11 pm » Wei: Well, there's a lot of people he hates...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:10 pm » Lucent: I will admit I was skeptical about how that even is possible when I was told about it, but that's what I was told
Claire « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:10 pm » Fuzzy: Tell them hy say hi?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:10 pm » Baoshi: ... nothing I can think of that wouldn;t be slightly cloying or over optemistic. 'We can do this the peaceful way' is... eah.
Demothesis « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:09 pm » Shun:... Wait, torn from his spirit? ohhhhhh, that's why he hates me.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:09 pm » (Yes, Chic, you're in the clear too, actually. I forgot about that)
Claire « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:09 pm » Fuzzy: ...mayonaise totally works on those fried slices of potato?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:09 pm » Lucent: He's a dragon blooded without any link to his former powers. Granted, the ability to alter fate so as to render prognistication and divination regarding him that he inherited from the Yozi he sold his soul to HAS made obtaining accurate intelligence difficult, but still.
Demothesis « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:08 pm » Shun: ok. so, any other personal messages before I amuse myself?
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:08 pm » Mei: [hanging back]
Demothesis « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:08 pm » ShunOOC: Stopit you moron! You don't say things like that! It's like handing the guy a loaded gun
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:07 pm » JanOOC: ....fair nuff.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:07 pm » Henshin DID drop him down an elevator shaft. Apparently he got better.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:06 pm » *Lucent: Now now, there's no need for alarm. As long as he's just a ghost, he has no access to any of his former abilities. Even if he has a body, he can't use it perfectly after his Exaltation was somehow torn from his spirit during his final living battle.
Demothesis « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:06 pm » Forsaken? That'd be Forsaken by the Gods right? the one Shun's always calling Scars... I thought Henshin dropped him down an elevator shaft
Claire « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:06 pm » Fuzzy: *has health level restore-y thingy running, at least*
chicgeek « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:05 pm » (Yeah, but you said I recovered after my limit break)
Demothesis « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:05 pm » Shun:*pokes Lucent* never say things like that moron.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:05 pm » Baoshi: *down a few motes of Friendship, Peace, and Love, though*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:05 pm » (Hunted said her mate's name was "Forsaken" Lucent:
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:05 pm » (You guys aren't exactly at 100% yourselves... with the exception of Baoshi I know all of you have wasted at least essence if not health levels)
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:04 pm » Wei: ...Why'd you have to say that, Lucent. Now we just know he'll have extra powers... *sighs*
Claire « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:04 pm » (did Hunted ever say?)
Demothesis « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:04 pm » (yeah, me neither and Shun is aware as well, but hey, a tally's a tally, and they're going to have to work to get back to 100%)
Claire « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:04 pm » Fuzzy: ...ummm... *tries to remember*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:04 pm » Lucent: *Looking at Dusk* It's a bit more complicated than that, but that's about right, yes. If I can find him, I can attempt to drag him down. As long as he's only got the range of powers becoming an Akuma granted him to work with, I am quite confident there's no way he can resist what I will do to him
Demothesis « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:03 pm » Shun: Which one's Hunted's boyfriend?
Claire « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:03 pm » Fuzzy: Yay! *kind of confused about the whole Ebon Blooded thing, but figures everyone else knows what's going on, so that works*
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:03 pm » (...Right, I forgot about that. Though we don't know about how many of the down ones will stay down, since I don't think any of them are still where we left them)
Demothesis « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:02 pm » Shun:... sure.
chicgeek « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:02 pm » Dusk: *rubs her forehead* Lucent, do you mean that if you hang around us, he'll pop up to try to kill us, and you'll have him?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:02 pm » Lucent: *Raising an eyebrow* The Snare? Well, whatever it is I'm sure it's none of my business. I prefer to keep things professional and not meddle in your business so long as you don't meddle in mine.
Claire « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:02 pm » Fuzzy: Ooooh... if you go on the intercom, tell Hunted's boyfriend he needs to take her on more dates.
Demothesis « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:01 pm » Shun: course. He wants several of us dead.(I thought we'd have shared what we knew Wally... Which puts the tally at 4 dead and 5 others down)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:00 pm » Baoshi: I think we need to get to the snare... otherwise... I have a hard time thinking of what specific approach to take. If you do want to go on the intercom, maybe don;t mention how many of us there are, just in case theres some element of suprise... somehow.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:00 pm » Lucent: I must confess, fellows, that while I have the capacity to deal with our mutual enemy should I encounter him, that I don't really know where he IS. Part of the reason I needed to follow you all was beacuse the only strong way I had of tracking him was tracking all of you.
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:00 pm » Wei: Only a few of them left? As far as I know, only two are down...
chicgeek « Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:00 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:58 pm » (Sorry, couldn't resist)
Claire « Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:58 pm » Arthur: *baps Z, picks up Code, and storms off*
Demothesis « Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:58 pm » Shun: So... we've only got a few of them left, shall we do this the straightforward way? Cause if so, I want a turn on the intercomm. *grinning*
Claire « Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:58 pm » Code: ... *starts crying*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:57 pm » Oh, in this setting, Code, your dad has already been defeated and your big sister is MIA after giving up her underwater breathing tool so that you wouldn't drown.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:57 pm » Yep.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:56 pm » Previosuly, on exalted... you had just made a deal with Lucent, the rather amiable Akuma, and Dusk had just sealed it with her binding contract power.
Claire « Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:56 pm » Code: *hoping the android isn't him... wants to stay with his Dad...*
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:56 pm » ^_^
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:56 pm » Er...wait... no, that's in my other campaign you guys don't know about.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:55 pm » All seemed lost, as the forces of darkness had defeated all who would stand in their way, save for a single young android with no idea of why he fought but a driving desire to set things right. This young man climbed endlessly to try and reach the evil power's fortress up above... one single last hope against the darkness.
Demothesis « Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:55 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:54 pm » Ok... previously, on Exalted...

_________________
"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!" -Marvin the Martian

Spam Poison. I think.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: exalted logs XI
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:34 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2656
Quote:
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:49 am » Next week: A final battle, the Vaults, and your final choice. That's all that's left
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:49 am » That sounds wise.
chicgeek « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:49 am » Yep!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:49 am » I COULD keep going tonight, but taking it off early gives me time to get stuff taken care of
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:49 am » So, what's next week?
Demothesis « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:49 am » I have internet that can handle the battle music now!
Claire « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:49 am » *nodnod*
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:49 am » Yeah!
Demothesis « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:49 am » yep ^.^
Demothesis « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:48 am » ShunOOC: *RAGE*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:48 am » Honestly, I didn't expect a camping situation. So did everoyne have at least a little fun?
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:48 am » Fine with me!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:48 am » Jan got the cool closing line, anyhow~
Demothesis « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:48 am » heh, it's fine.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:48 am » Hee. Quite fine.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:48 am » I'm kinda gonna have to call it here. The prefight stuff took longer than I expected it to. ><
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:48 am » Jan: THeres no such thing as jut your fate. I don;t beleive it.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:47 am » (Yes. We're getting into battle...next saturday.)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:47 am » Jan: ....theres always a choice. Either way, the best way to handle this is to restrain him.
chicgeek « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:47 am » DuskOOC: I'm pissed at what ypu did to our buddy, 'kay?
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:47 am » Mei: [whispering to whoever's next to her] Maybe Henshin's under Child's control specibus?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:47 am » She sighs. "It's for the best anyway. An Abyssal Exalted has no past or no future. Any attempt to change that is just going to cause them pain themselves. It would have happened to him anyway, getting close to you all. I thought I'd leave the bodies of the people Henshin killed trying to protect here. As a reminder of the high price we're both gambling on. One way or another, the outcome of this battle shapes the future as you or I know it.
Demothesis « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:47 am » ShunOOC: I think we'll fable 2 this final bunch. :D
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:47 am » (Are we getting into combat?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:46 am » ChildOOC: Geeze, Dusk. Isn't it customary for the final boss to get a monologue? I'm just trying to bring some style to this.
Claire « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:46 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:45 am » Dusk: Why are we wasing time, listening to the prattling of this filth? Her crocodile tears are only a delaying tactic.
Demothesis « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:45 am » I figure he swings a knife at Shun, shun'd try to restrain him
Demothesis « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:45 am » Shun: Bull. shit. No way is Henshin gone *that* simply. *grappling Henshin to restrain him*
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:43 am » Wei: Yeah... Still working on that whole "Killing the neverborn thing" I'll get back to you about it.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:43 am » Jan: Alright. I;ll take responsability then, as his sensei.
Demothesis « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:42 am » Shun: The neverbornm whoever they are, can take a long walk in the wyld for all I care. Tell the wyld "The Knight" sent them while they're at it.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:42 am » She looks at Henshin sadly. "I don't know what fool taught him the Golden Janissary style of fighting... but when he used that to try and stop Melody, the Neverborn just seized control of him entirely. He's gone."
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:41 am » Child looks at Shun almost sadly. The Neverborn don't permit infighting. Or someone using their true name. Or, for that matter, a Death Knight who would harbor feelings towards one of life.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:41 am » Jan: Take 'im down, kids. Gently. But he ain himself right now. Easiest way.
Claire « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:41 am » Fuzzy: *looks around warily*
Demothesis « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:40 am » ok, so... any rolls or anything i need Zo?
chicgeek « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:40 am » Dusk: *is taking aim. At Child*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:40 am » Jan: *cracks his neck*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:40 am » ((...Switchklave? That is *awesome*.))
Demothesis « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:40 am » Shun: Then we'll fight you for h-!?-
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:39 am » At this, Accused jerkily, yet astonishingly quickly, swings a Switchklave at Shun.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:39 am » Mei: [decides to look to see if anything's sneaking up on the party]
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:38 am » "Mask of Winters intellect is insanely complicated. He suspected the street rat who stole food to feed other street rats might not have actually MEANT it when, as he was being executed, he wished that the world was destroyed. Accused was never told about the will of the Neverborn... the entities we serve. Or that fighting against their own chosen isn't something they tolerate.
Claire « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:38 am » (5 successes)
Demothesis « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:37 am » Shun: *looks Child in the eyes* Child. I suggest you wipe that incipid smile off your face. I was hoping better of you.
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:37 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:36 am » (Fuzzy make a wits + awareness check, add any bonus for bear senses you would have)
Claire « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:36 am » Fuzzy: *looking for Hunted, who doesn't seem to be there* ... *sniffs to see if she can smell wolf*
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:36 am » [Suggested music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epOdw14ahr4]
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:35 am » Child smirks. "That's what I meant. Little Melody needed to recharge after fighting some smartmouth, so he was GOING to kill these people. Apparently some soft-hearted boy skulking in the shadows saw him and tried to stop it."
chicgeek « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:35 am » .
Claire « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:35 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:34 am » Shun: *motions to henshin and the dead bodies* little to do with this? I could care less about those idiots over there.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:34 am » Baoshi ties back his hair.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:33 am » Child folds her arms. "You sure know how to keep a girl waiting, Shun."
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:33 am » "Regardless of what you think, I actually had very little to do with this. My comrades whom Mask of Winters so WISELY decided to put in charge ran off on their own to seek glory by finding and killing you all while I and mine hung back and avoided threats, choosing to grab what resources we could in the interim."
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:32 am » (suggested music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuomiaoTrz4)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:31 am » Baoshi: .... God... damn it.
Demothesis « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:31 am » Shun:... -!-
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:31 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:31 am » Henshin's eyes are pupil and irisless. His body is covered with dings and bruises, and his armor seems to be decaying yet still functional. His body seems rigid and almost puppetlike as it moves to stand up. A black aura has surrounded his body, which is painfully obvious to anyone with half a brain what's going on with him. Just by being around him Shun feels a cold chill run down his spine. Beause, once he starts to draw near, he feels himself walk right into a shadow land.
Demothesis « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:30 am » Shun:... dammit. *starts walking forward, face hard* Go ahead and attack if you're stupid enough.*to Child's bunch* I'm getting our friend now.
Claire « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:29 am » Fuzzy: *glad she's already warform. And pointy*
chicgeek « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:29 am » Dusk: *her eyes narrow*
Claire « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:29 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:28 am » Mei's just plain gonna step back a bit.
Demothesis « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:27 am » Shun's using Iron Kettle body btw
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:27 am » And, laying in front of them all on the ground happens to be Henshin. Who, er, isn't looking very well.
Demothesis « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:27 am » Shun: ... Well well, Melody has enough guts to actually show up again? There's a surprise.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:27 am » Baoshi reaches up, takes off his glasses, and neatly folds them.
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:26 am » Wei: *will use the Fivefold Bulwark stance charm, if we don't jump straight into fighting*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:26 am » Standing to his/it's left are the ragtag Abyssals some of you met before. The man with the Sax and his annoying, pop-diva-ish assistant that Dusk KO'd before, both looking very annoyed at how marginalized they've become since technically they were put in charge
chicgeek « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:26 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:25 am » Jan: ...oh, look. A walkin' junkheap.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:25 am » Mei: [readies various weapons]
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:25 am » Wei: *cracks his knuckles*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:24 am » ....Hoooooooooolllyyyyy....
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:24 am » Standing to Child's left is what looks to be a rather large, humanoid creature carved entirely out of soulsteel. Agonized faces are etched into parts of it's body, as the glowing red eyes of the Ebon Blooded man glare back at you. It's clutching an enormous spear that looks to be very heavy.
Demothesis « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:23 am » back)
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:22 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:22 am » brb)
Claire « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:21 am » Fuzzy: *not sure what to do...*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:21 am » Standing next to him... is... well... you wouldn't know it to be Scars, given how he's wearing a rather large suit of full body machine mail similar to something that Shun or Jan may have seen tinkering with Stars' subsystems.
Demothesis « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:20 am » Shun: Ah, the psycho with the axhand. *looking around, specifically behind the group for the rest*
chicgeek « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:20 am » Dusk: *Starts taking careful aim, biding her time*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:20 am » Jan: *sloow, deep, even breaths*
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:19 am » Mei: ...damn.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:18 am » Is Maimed, who appears to be wearing some overly shiny Oricalcum armor to go with a terrifying Soulsteel axe mounted to his arm-stump.
Claire « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:18 am » Fuzzy: ... *covers Sarge's eyes with a paw*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:18 am » Jan: True. True.
Demothesis « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:17 am » Shun: Yes you did Gramps... but I took Child for a reasonable one.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:17 am » Jan: ....I did say. *calm*
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:17 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:17 am » Dusk: *cursing, quietly but inventively*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:17 am » Baoshi: ........*RAAAAAAAAGE*
Demothesis « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:17 am » Shun: ... Hello Child. Is there a reason for all these people being dead? *barely restrained anger*
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:16 am » [Mei: Nuts.]
Claire « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:16 am » Fuzzy: O.o
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:16 am » Standing next to her
chicgeek « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:15 am » (It's a good last ditch weapon)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:15 am » Piled in front of the gates are... erm... drained corpses. About 10 of them. And behind them, standing next to the doors with a look of irritation on her face, is Child.
Demothesis « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:15 am » Shun: yes, but it'd make a good backup weapon
chicgeek « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:14 am » Dusk: True, but daggers are good stabbity weapons, too.
Demothesis « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:14 am » Shun: good point Fuzzy. So someone c=good with blades should take it.
Claire « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:13 am » Fuzzy: If she throws it into vun of them, another vun can take it and huse it against us...
Demothesis « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:13 am » kk, just making sure. sorry. ^.^;
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:13 am » Hit Enter too early. :-(
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:13 am » I'm getting to that. Sorry
Demothesis « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:13 am » and no one seen nearby?
chicgeek « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:13 am » Dusk: Well enough, I guess...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:12 am » Ok. The doors to the Vault are enormous. And made of Oricalcum. And contain six slots, five in a pentagram around a 6th, which has a small translucent gray crystal orb sitting in it. The other five are empty.
Demothesis « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:12 am » Shun: Hmmm, can you throw it well?
chicgeek « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:11 am » Dusk: *fingers her skycutter* I'll just watch for an opening, for spell or throwing. I'm no great shakes in combat, but who knows? Might get a lucky hit. Oh, Shun! I have that dagger that causes sleep. Should someone better at combat than me have it, someone who has a chance of hitting Maimed or Child?
Demothesis « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:11 am » Shun: and of course, everyone keep an eye out
Demothesis « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:10 am » Shun: You probably will be Fuzzy, but Wei and Jan, or Baoshi should be the first ones in.
Claire « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:10 am » Fuzzy: Hy tink hy should be in combat because there are goink to be a lot of them...
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:09 am » Wei: I'm good...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:09 am » Baoshi: Grandfather might have one over on me on raw knowedge. I'll defer to your plan, tho.
Demothesis « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:09 am » Shun: Wei, you back to full or still less than your best?
Demothesis « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:08 am » Shun: The plan is for Wei and Jan to take point since Wei's the strongest and gramps is good against the undead. Me, Baoshi and fuzzy want to be the last in combat since we're the ones who know things about what we're dealing with.
chicgeek « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:07 am » Dusk: *keeping a sharp lookout*
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:07 am » Wei: *nod*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:07 am » Ok...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:06 am » Jan: Sounds good to me.
chicgeek « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:06 am » Onward?
Demothesis « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:06 am » Shun: Alright... So we head for the meeting place and make sure our non-combatants are towards the center?
chicgeek « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:06 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:05 am » So what now?
Demothesis « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:04 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:03 am » Heh...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:03 am » With all the irritated anger of a jilted lover, Guardian Star of the Creator is storming off.
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:02 am » Wei: Well... good luck, I guess.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:01 am » Jan: I come from the 'put things together and whack 'em' school of tech.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:00 am » "Souls is one of the Five Guardians of the Great Manse that your past lives made. One of the four non-crazy ones, anyway. Sort of. Defender of Souls."
chicgeek « Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:00 am » (So, now Shun will be searching for the University under the Pole of Earth? ^^)
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:59 pm » Dusk: before you go, who was Souls?
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:59 pm » Shun: I understand basic manse construction and repair, but I'm needed here. But nothing from there specifically
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:58 pm » Wei: I was more referring to dealing with the oricalcum lunatic. Silly details, I know.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:58 pm » "Do any of you possess a Re'ler certification in Manse Construction from the University Under the Pole of Earth? Beacuse unless you're familiar with that or the systems of this Manse, I'm not sure how effective you'd be plugging your brain into the system with me."
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:58 pm » Dusk: Y'know, if it wasn't for the hostages that may be here, it'd be tempting to let the place blow up around the Death Knights. (not completely serious)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:57 pm » Baoshi: *blinking, and glaring at the ceiling because no caffeeen*
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:56 pm » Shun: well, good luck.
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:56 pm » Dusk: Souls? (do we know who that is?)
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:56 pm » Wei: ...Are you going to need help?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:56 pm » "Oh, it's a guy. The same malfunctioning Oricalcum lunatic who tore me apart back in the day and did... something terrible... to Souls."
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:54 pm » Shun: oh? weird, sure it's a guy?
Claire « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:54 pm » Fuzzy: *nods*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:53 pm » Mei: Er... heh heh... yeah, you need to go do that.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:53 pm » Mei: I could. I'm not one for combat anyway.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:53 pm » Guardian Star: Yes. Now if you'll all excuse me, I have to go prevent an entire manse from exploding because some idiot is taking over the artifical intelligence controls and has no idea what he's doing inside them.
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:53 pm » Shun:Right*sits up and stretches* Right... so who holds the key when we meet with Child? We need to not lose it in the mess that'll inevitably occur
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:52 pm » Wei: ...What're you doing?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:52 pm » Guardian Star is pretty adamant about going off and doing.. whatever she's doing
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:51 pm » {back after dinner!}
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:51 pm » (Okay, going back to the new roller for the next rolls!) Dusk: *nudges Shun* Wake up, Husband. Time to pay that social call.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:51 pm » Baoshi: *having dream tea with Cleese*
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:51 pm » I assume we make small talk with Guardian star until everybodies up
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:51 pm » Now we go walk into a trap. :P
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:51 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:50 pm » Ok. So now what?
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:50 pm » .
Claire « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:50 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:49 pm » Yup. take it, Chic
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:49 pm » (Aagh! Okay, now I know. Looked up my 1st Invis. Castle roll, [10]=(10) [8]=(8) [5]=(5), so willpower regained)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:47 pm » Yes
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:47 pm » Um, the other roller can be manually refreshed by hitting its 'Refresh' button.
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:46 pm » (Since you all said that the other roller doesn't always update, I switched back to Invis. castle)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:46 pm » Also before bed Bashi used one of his hearthstone ro remember a good memory and automaticaly regain a willpower point.
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:46 pm » It was, but I rerolled, didn't know that.)
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:45 pm » was it in invisible castle? you should be able to look it up by name
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:45 pm » She nods.
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:44 pm » (Roll dice in conviction, Claire. Dangit I rolled 3 successes for that but didn't copy it-I'll roll again)
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:44 pm » Wei: Optical sensors working and all that?
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:43 pm » Willpower Regen: 8,6,9 (2 successes)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:43 pm » She looks better than she did. The leg is reattached and you can't see inside her torso anymore.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:43 pm » Jan: *sleep of the dead*
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:43 pm » Wei: Feeling any better? *smiles*
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:42 pm » Shun:*one eye open for a second, then rolls over* mrphl
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:42 pm » Wei: Efficent. *in the middle of his watch*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:41 pm » As Guardian Star of the Creator sits up, yawning, and shakes a suddenly repaired head of metallic hair as she looks around at you all.
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:41 pm » conviction
Claire « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:40 pm » (...sorry, what do we roll for willpower again?)
Claire « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:40 pm » Maybe the door is made of cake.
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:40 pm » ShunOOC:... I swear if they stole the bloody key...
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:40 pm » that's not cake
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:39 pm » I hope it's cake.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:39 pm » The ground rumbles towards hour seven... and bay doors begin to oepn
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:39 pm » ...is it cake?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:39 pm » Yay?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:38 pm » So 8 hours pass without difficulty. Yes, you roll willpower. And something else happens as well
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:38 pm » So eight hours rest for everbody, and we roll Willpower regain?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:38 pm » Heehehheehee.
Claire « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:37 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:37 pm » *snerk*
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:36 pm » *phew*
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:36 pm » (hoping for a cleese)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:36 pm » THat means... as much as I'd LIKE to ruin your day with an encounter... I don't get to do anyhting. Oh well
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:36 pm » Uh oh?
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:36 pm » ... what's that mean? O.O
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:36 pm » @#&%! A 12 on the encoutner table
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:35 pm » Oy.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:35 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:35 pm » Pfffff....
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:34 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:34 pm » Desus: Kwar! Kwar-kwar! *Has somehow ended up in Castle Heterodyne, and is currently having a conversation with a Fun-sized deadly tiger thingy over a cup of ground jade wiht tea mixed into it*
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:34 pm » Back at the ranch?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:33 pm » Meanwhile...
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:33 pm » Shun: oh believe me, Child's the most dangerous to my mind, but Maimed is a weapon she weilds.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:32 pm » Woooo!
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:32 pm » Dusk: *snuggles next to Shun for a moment before he starts snoring* I hope Henshin's okay....and as fearsome as Maimed is, here I worry about Child more. *smiles* Eh, no plan survives contact with the enemy.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:32 pm » ok... let me roll on the random encounter table, since it seems like you have it allll worked out
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:30 pm » Sarge: Bwi! *Has nice sharp teeth that would wake people up if necessary!*
Claire « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:29 pm » Fuzzy: *playing with Sarge*
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:29 pm » and Shun'll love making Child wait. :D
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:29 pm » makes sense Wally
Claire « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:29 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:29 pm » (Eh, we have Bao, Mei, Dusk, and Fuzzy)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:29 pm » He can sit on someones head ehile they sleep and bite if something happens.
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:28 pm » (We could rest for 10 hours, and let people have 8 hours and a two hour shift)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:28 pm » Sarge? Well, I suppose he could take a shift if you want. If you think he could wake someone up if things got hot and heavy
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:27 pm » Sounds like a plan.
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:27 pm » except Wei, Shun and Jan... who need a full nights...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:27 pm » ...What about Sarge? Along with the shifts.
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:26 pm » (That works)
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:26 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:26 pm » (So basically we trade off in shifts)
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:26 pm » (Drat. Hmm.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:25 pm » (Well, you'll have to amke a stamina + resistance check if you get less tahn six hours of sleep, Dusk. That's effective to everyone)
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:25 pm » (Okay, any minuses if Dusk stays awake all night? Since she's full up on essence)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:25 pm » (Agreed)
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:24 pm » (Overnight works)
Claire « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:23 pm » Fuzzy: *d'awwww...*
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:23 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:22 pm » Baoshi: I vote whoever has the keys keep them pysicaly in their hands...
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:22 pm » er, that's my vote anyway
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:22 pm » 8 hours, with whoever has the key having a high perception+awareness
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:22 pm » Jan: *shows fuzzy how to feed Sarge lil jade niblets*
Claire « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:22 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:21 pm » Alright. How long are you guys resting?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:21 pm » Sarge: *Still grumpy about losing his jade key pillow and refusing to acknoledge that he's hugging Jan's finger* Bwi.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:20 pm » Jan: *has Sarge out* ....I approove of this, provided they go on tip toes. That;ll help *me*, personaly, a great deal.
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:20 pm » Shun:... I'm sure you will.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:19 pm » Lucent grins. "Fellows, I believe I know the best alternative. I'm simply going to have the Blood Apes dance while patrolling. They'll be dematerialized while they do it, but rest assured I'll find it hilarious."
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:18 pm » Mei: [shrug] Dunno.
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:18 pm » Shun: no easy way no. Either fight them or use prayer strips. and I don't have anymore
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:17 pm » Dusk: Shun? There's n o good way to banish her undead, is there?
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:16 pm » Shun: patrol the perimiter of where we rest for intruders
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:15 pm » Hee!
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:15 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:15 pm » Baoshi looks over at Lucent. "...have them polish some mechanisims? Or fix somthing? Do acrobatics. I;d enjoy that.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:15 pm » err...pretend that was green.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:15 pm » Lucent thinks. "...you know, I COULD give them some meaningless task to do... hm."
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:15 pm » Shun: hrmmmm... Child's almost certainly summoned some undead to help guard a strong position... that'd probably negate any advantage your expendables could give....
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:14 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:14 pm » Dusk: *prods Lucent* M y question?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:13 pm » Ok. Well... Shun can recall that Child is a necromancer and likely to have the ability to summon up reinforcements if she so chooses. Given that she's advertized her position, assuming she's true to her word about being there, her best bet tactically to avoid a force such as yours from killing her would be to entrench herself with defenses, possibly traps, and find a place where it can't easily be reached to attack from, if that's even possible
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:11 pm » 3 successes
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:10 pm » yup
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:10 pm » Int+war?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:10 pm » (You may)
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:09 pm » Shun: I'm not down terribly... but Maimed is still around here somewhere as well as whatever trick Child has... We've got the apes and our new friends... (can I make a quick war check to see if he can draw some insight from that?)
Claire « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:08 pm » Fuzzy: Hy'm down by tvelve motes, but hy still heff lots.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:07 pm » Jan: xeedingly low. But Ilm a Terretrial. We always loose *that* contest.
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:07 pm » Dusk: How often can you command them? I know, only one command at a time, but if you can command them multiple times within a time perios, why not come up with atask for them?
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:07 pm » (18 total left)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:07 pm » Baoshi: I;m pretty good, Enough to whip out ome razzma-tazz.
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:07 pm » Wei: Very. Very low.
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:07 pm » Shun: yes, I'm aware. how low is everyone?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:06 pm » "We could banish them, of course, but then we're back to where we started defending against this Child and her traps."
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:06 pm » (Duh-I don't have any essence to regain, I commited that essence! can't think ton ight. Dusk regained all hers after hitting limit break)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:06 pm » "Even, as I understand it, elementals."
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:06 pm » Shun: *shrugs* unlogical is what we do best.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:06 pm » Baoshi: Well, obviously. Its a first age relic, that wig.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:05 pm » He nods. "If I offer some of my own blood, they will be content for a few hours. But without being bound to a specific task or command to give them busy work, any summoned creature grows irritated and angry at its' caller."
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:05 pm » Wei: *sigh* Guess we have to do the unlogical thing...
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:05 pm » Dusk: *facepalms*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:04 pm » Mei: So, does the wig boost his powers, then? [straaaaaight face]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:04 pm » Jan rubs hsi forhead. "Of course. Can we take ten minutes?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:04 pm » Baoshi looks over at Mei. "Hey, an average anda can be a *feirce* fighter."
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:03 pm » Shun: ... how long?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:03 pm » *They begin to contest a summoners will
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:03 pm » Mei: A panda in a wig...! That seems plausible. [straight face]
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:03 pm » Lucent blinks. "Ah. Many pardons. I get... caught up in what I'm doing. I would prefer we don't wait, however. The Ermanthoi get... frusterated if they don't draw blood so long. The begin to contest a summoner's will.""
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:03 pm » Mei: I'll keep watch. The system refilled my Essence after I kicked Ini out of it.
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:03 pm » Dusk: *lip twitches*
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:02 pm » Shun: the last one. definitely the last one. *grins*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:02 pm » Baoshi has to try REALLY hars not to start giggling. He nods a little vaugly, waving hsi hand. "Ahh, so dragon blooded rumors. Knowing our luck, hes just some story, or someone in the right place... or a panda bear in a wig."
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:01 pm » Dusk: I'll help keep watch. the only essence I spent was attuning to my Skycutter, and taht was when we stopped for an hour with the metal woman. Who will keep watch with me?
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:01 pm » Shun: Lucent. *waves hand in front of his face* more pressing concerns than rumor mongering.
Claire « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:01 pm » Fuzzy: 'Seemed'?
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:01 pm » Mei: Maybe that's just what they want people to think.
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:00 pm » Shun: whoever's got the gem when we rest needs to be safe so if she tries sensding a sneaky person to steal it....
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:00 pm » Lucent nods to Baoshi. "Quite. It seems the rumors around him are entirely conflicting. Almost as if there's no substance to them. People say he and his assistant are special agents of the Empiress herself to investigate rumors of Dragon Blooded corruption within the Immaculate order. Others say he's a traitorous double agent working for Lookshy. Others say even more outlandish things: His assisant seeks the Broken Winged Crane, or that he wears Brigid's Hood, or that he shouts thunder and spits lightning, or that he's the Righetous Devil come again, and not a true Dragon Blooded at all. Half the Dragonblooded east of the Isle are decrying him and Gilded Ice as true patriots, while the other half are condemning them as cowards who abandoned Thorns when it seemed the battle was lost..
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:59 pm » Baoshi wonders vaugly what the hell its goign to be like reporting back to Yu Shan after this, and leans back against a wall.
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:59 pm » Wei: Which is all the more reason for us to be prepared. And she hasn't broken an actual promise she's made yet. She's been pretty scrupulous about it, actually.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:59 pm » Mei: You know, they don't HAVE to have killed the people. They could just be— how can I put this— farming them.
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:58 pm » Shun: She probably will pull a trap or ambush.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:58 pm » Jan thinks a little. "...hard to argue. And lord knows i;m not daisy fresh. esting for a while, then."
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:58 pm » Dusk: Wei, she doesn't need conditions! If I was her, I wouldn't wait for us to leisurly make our way to the vault! I'd ambush us along the way, and TAKE the keys! ..Er, if I was Child.
Claire « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:57 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:57 pm » Shun: the important bit here is that they're every bit as strong and smart as us.
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:57 pm » Wei: Again, if they're running low on essence, they've already killed the people hours ago. As long as we're not fighting them, they don't have much reason to spend more essence. Heck, we could probably set it up with child as part of the conditions of us coming to fight them.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:56 pm » He recovers. "Really? He gets around."
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:56 pm » Shun:*snrrk*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:56 pm » [Mei: HA!]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:56 pm » Baoshi chokes, and snorts a little.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:55 pm » "It was believed the mysterious agent of the Empiress, Inspector Tao was among their number, at least until he appeared in Chiascuro."
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:55 pm » Dusk: Think about it-she can commande the slain, she commands ghosts, she can command people's minds..and they will be surrounded by bodies.
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:55 pm » Wei: Alright, well, the other shiny people then.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:55 pm » Baoshi looks over at him. "...Yes, that soes sound like what they;d say. Anyways, I;m worried they might not *decide* to be *rational*. Or maybe they;re already running low on essence."
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:55 pm » Shun:*snorts* The realm has excellent propoganda
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:54 pm » He closes his eyes. "Really? That's not quite what I heard. They say that ten of the Realm's most brilliant generals road out to oppose that giant monster in the city, and all ten of them, shining with Essence, fell before it's bodies.
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:54 pm » Wei: Jan, Baoshi, those people are their only essence source in this place. The most rational thing for them to do is to preserve as many as possible, in case we decide to start a war of attrition.
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:54 pm » Dusk:Whatever we do...we need to take out Child first.
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:54 pm » Shun: Their powers work disturbingly similar to ours, at least from what little I could tell
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:53 pm » Wei: Yeah, shiny people were us.
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:53 pm » Shun: They were and force two was us.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:53 pm » Jan: ...Wei, they could start killing them for *sport*, or to try and punch through the door.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:53 pm » "Ah. I was going to ask you what you knew of such people. I don't know very much beyond the rumors, unfortuantely. Supposedly there were the same entities in Thorns, opposed by some shining force."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:53 pm » "...RIGHT nevermine on we go." says baoshi a little hurridly, looking determined.
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:53 pm » Wei: Probably not if they don't have to. And that's why it's even more important we're at our full when we face them.
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:52 pm » Shun: yes... aw crap, they have mortals... they'll just kill more in the meantime
Claire « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:52 pm » Fuzzy: Oooh... hyah...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:51 pm » "Fellows, our foes are Death Knights, are they not?"
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:51 pm » Shun's a bit low on essence. a full night's a good idea for him.
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:51 pm » (All night would be better)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:51 pm » Baoshi: It;d be hard to feel safe resting... but we;rll all awfuly worn.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:51 pm » Jan: *hugs fuzzy* Speaking about mnsters, not Lunars.
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:51 pm » (Do we need to rest all night, or just a few hours?)
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:50 pm » Shun: Back on subject. resting first or go right to it?
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:50 pm » Mei: I wonder if there's manse contractors....?
Claire « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:50 pm » Fuzzy: Vell, hyah... but he chust said big fangy thing, not big fangy thing tryink to destroy de village... *hugs Grandpa Jan*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:50 pm » Mei: Personally, I understand you can hire elementals in the same way, though. A bit safer.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:49 pm » Mei: Well, when I seek to have a Manse, someday, I'll remember that.
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:49 pm » Wei: Only if you're trying to destroy it...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:49 pm » Jan snorts. "Yeah, and if they slip leash they can do a lot of things efficiently. I cannot possibly discuss this rationaly." he looks at Fuzzy. "No, dear.Not what I meant."
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:49 pm » .
Claire « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:49 pm » Fuzzy: ...are hyu goink to get between me and a village, Grandpa Jan? *is a big fangy thing*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:47 pm » "A single blood ape can work more efficiently than 20 mortals at such a job"
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:46 pm » Lucent shrugs. "They have their uses. Ermanthoi have been effectively in the past to handle the brute gruntwork of manse construction"
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:46 pm » Jan pats Mei on the back. "Just for you, princess."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:46 pm » (Hah!)
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:46 pm » Shun: I like that plan Wei... except the last time I slept. blegh...
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:46 pm » (Incidentally, I've been playing The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. I just realized. Link is a Lunar!)
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:45 pm » Wei: But still... rest for a night? Set up watches and what not, but just hope that they don't get restless waiting for us.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:45 pm » Mei: [@Jan] So if I ever turned into a big fangy thing, you'd get between me and a village, then? Aww, that's sweet.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:44 pm » Jan looks between lucent, and mei. "Hah! Was he... well, I tend to view these things from the 'one man between a villiage and a big fangy thing' perspective."
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:43 pm » Shun: hopefully we won't need long. We get them after the weaker looking ones and take out folks like Maimed first
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:43 pm » Dusk: *nods* Good to know.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:43 pm » Mei: [glaring at Lucent] Well, someone was speaking lightly as he taught me about them.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:42 pm » Lucent signs. "They're brutes. I wouldn't recommend you get in their way. I can issue commands, but they'll only obey one of mine at a time."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:42 pm » "They;re already demons. Just a few can decimate a villiage still. I;m just saying not to speak lightly..."
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:42 pm » Wei: We probably shouldn'y count on them occuping anyone for long, though.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:41 pm » Three sucsesses.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:41 pm » Mei: [back at Jan] It's not like he summoned a second-circle demon, or anything. Just saying.
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:41 pm » Shun: it's a good plan... we send them to tie up anyone we're not focusing on, we gang up on whoever we go after first and work our way through the list
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:41 pm » Ok. Baoshi, make a perception + awareness check
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:41 pm » Dusk: Will they attack us, too? What happens after they attack our foes?
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:40 pm » Wei: Makes sense. if you're willing to do it.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:40 pm » Jan glares at mei. "Just blood apes? Just? Tch! They're bad enough..."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:39 pm » Baoshi is walking around the room, and looking around.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:39 pm » Lucent sighs. "I apologize, my lady, but even as an Akuma, I still have limits. I can't summon any demon and expect it to obey."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:39 pm » Jan scowls. "....Pheh. It;d be pragmatic... but... *sigh* I can;t offer a rational reason no, persn'ly."
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:39 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:39 pm » Dusk: Shun? Wei? You're the tacticians.
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:39 pm » Shun: Makes sense. it's a way to keep them occupied at least. send them after the ones we don't want to fight right away so we can focus on one at a time
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:38 pm » Mei: [to herself] Blood-apes. That's it? Well, that's a bit of a load off...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:37 pm » "Before I encountered all of you, as a means of not being overwhelmed, I summoned several Erymanthoi. I only need 2 of them to drag Ebon Blooded away. I could just order the others to materialize and attack your foes."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:37 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:33 pm » Jan is about to nod, and glances at lucent. "Sure."
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:33 pm » Dusk: If you must.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:33 pm » Lucent: If I may offer my opinion...
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:33 pm » Wei: Rest?
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:33 pm » Dusk: Do we wan t to wait for any expended essence to be recovered before we head to the vault? We know that they can't in with they keys.
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:32 pm » Shun: Alright, now we need a plan for dealing with the inevitable trap...
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:32 pm » ((night!))
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:32 pm » Ok. you now have the final key. What next?
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:31 pm » Wei: Good job
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:31 pm » Night Beard
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:31 pm » g'night beard
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:31 pm » Goodnight, Geneve.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:31 pm » ((I'm off to bed. Best of luck.))
Claire « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:30 pm » Fuzzy: Vhew.
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:30 pm » Dusk: *calls out to the descending platform* Good Luck, Guardian, and thanks!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:30 pm » As Guardian Star falls down into the area, Fuzzy darts in and jumps back out. As the floor closes overtop of Guardian Stars' body, loud grinding machinery noises begin to be heard from below
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:29 pm » Shun: yep!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:29 pm » Baoshi: Few...
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:28 pm » Dusk: She needs a new title. Retriever of Keys?
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:28 pm » Shun: Nicely done Fuzz
Claire « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:28 pm » Fuzzy: Got it!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:27 pm » And Fuzzy dives in and grabs a little starmetal ball with five Maidens' symbols on it.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:27 pm » It worked, sooo~
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:27 pm » Yay!
Claire « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:26 pm » Sorry... I rolled before I saw the rest of the conversation.
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:26 pm » *waves pom poms*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:26 pm » Fuzzy got it~
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:26 pm » Ok then. It looks like Fuzzy was going.
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:26 pm » (Dex + athletics, jane)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:26 pm » you need 4 successes to pull it off.
Claire « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:26 pm » (7 successes)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:26 pm » Demo might be right
Claire « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:26 pm » (I just rolled for Fuzzy to try)
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:26 pm » (What sort of difficulty would you say grabbing the thing is?)
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:25 pm » I'd advise against it... they'd probably get in each other's way
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:25 pm » (Good question. Who's going?)
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:25 pm » (Can more than one person try?)
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:25 pm » she has the best bet of it
Claire « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:25 pm » (so who is grabbing the thing? Should Fuzzy try it with her charm?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:24 pm » (nevermind. I didn't update fully
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:24 pm » (Oh, okay. Just wondered!)
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:24 pm » Wei's is the same, actually... Fuzzy's is higher with her dex charm*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:23 pm » ((I;m using the other roller literally right now... ))
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:23 pm » ok. Wei's probably got the highest dex+ath, shun's is only 8
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:23 pm » (I dunno what Jane's using.)
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:23 pm » (It doesn't always autoupdate...)
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:23 pm » (I'm using the other roller.)
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:23 pm » (Are the rest of you using invisible castle? I thought we'd switched to the other dice roller)
Claire « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:22 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:22 pm » Dusk: Over there! *points* On the far right, under that gear!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:21 pm » Ok... Eight successes is more than enough. Dusk notices it before anyone else does, just below a few gears to the far right
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:21 pm » 1
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:21 pm » (Dusk-eagle eyes! ^^)
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:21 pm » Shun:*2 successes, not so sharp eyed today*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:20 pm » Baoshi: 4 sucsesses
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:20 pm » Jan: 3 sucsesses
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:20 pm » (Is 8 enough to see it?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:20 pm » Ok...
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm » (Well, I just rolled for the spotting it check only)
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm » 7,2,6,10,2 (3 successes) < Mei: [semi-good at looking]
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm » (That's the number of dice. Haven't rolled yet.)
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:18 pm » Mei's Per+Aware is 5, and her Dex+Ath is 6.
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:18 pm » Dusk got 8successes for spotting it.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:17 pm » Hang on
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:17 pm » 7 for perc, 8 ath
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:17 pm » Whoever sees it, cry out.
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:17 pm » Dang it, I have 3 awarenss +4 percept., but only a 1 athlec. and 3 dex. Sorry, I'm afarid I'd get squooshed.
Claire « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:17 pm » (but I could get up to 13 for the second check with a charm)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:17 pm » One sharp eyed person could make the first check for soemone else, yes
Claire « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:16 pm » (I have 6 for the first check, then 8 for the second)
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:16 pm » Shun: i think me, and wei have the best chance
Claire « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:16 pm » Fuzzy'd have a decent shot..
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:16 pm » Wei too.... At least with the second one.
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:16 pm » So, one sharp eyed person can't poin t and yll, 'there it is!' for someone else to grab?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:15 pm » Baoshi and Jan aren;t going to be much for the athletics... I don;t know why jan doesn;t have more.
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:15 pm » Shun's got a good chance there
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:15 pm » Hmm....I have 1 athletics. Drat.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:14 pm » It's gonna be an Athletics plus Dexterity check preceeded by a perception + awareness
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:14 pm » (I forgot! Oops!)
Claire « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:14 pm » Are we allowed to know what kind of a check it is?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:14 pm » "Pretty powerful, and it would probably break you if you tried holding it."
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:14 pm » (Dusk does have 4 perception)
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:14 pm » Shun: huh? Desus is off someplace else right now. he seems to have his own cult or something...
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:13 pm » Dusk: ...Me, too.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:13 pm » Baoshi and Jan nod.
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:13 pm » Dusk: Shun, could Desus tunnel out of the way of the descending platform?
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:13 pm » Wei: ...How powerful is this thing, and will we break anything if we try and hold it in place?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:13 pm » Ok... whose gonna try for it?
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:12 pm » Dusk: We get to the edge to be ready to look down and leap-and decide who's leaping? Or just who spots it first, since we have 20 seconds. Ready, everyone?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:11 pm » "Yes?"
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:11 pm » Dusk: Wait!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:10 pm » Ok. With Guardian Star of the Creator's guidance, you find your way to a huge room filled with 5 platforms with humanoid-shaped indentations on them. She directs you to place her in the center one.'
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:10 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:09 pm » Mei: [to Ms Star] Hi, by the way.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:09 pm » *goes back into hiding*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:09 pm » DesusOOC: *moping that the Desus break actually involved very little Desus*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:09 pm » Mimic: *flail!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:09 pm » Ok. Desus break off.
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:08 pm » Yay!
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:07 pm » Jess: Razza frazza...*runs after her*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:07 pm » I'm ready.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:07 pm » Dr. Beard: *wandering off into nearly certain doom*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:07 pm » Ruby: *hugs a mirror*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:07 pm » BBC: Ahh? *bounces!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:05 pm » Michael: *putting Ruby and BBC between two mirrors*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:05 pm » It's fun watching you guys. =)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:04 pm » Hey Dr. Beards!
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:04 pm » Desus break!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:04 pm » Fun fact. When you pause Exalted, Desus puts his hands over his eyes and when you unpause it, he takes them off. Weird but true
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:04 pm » Hi.
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:04 pm » Hi, Dr.Beard!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:04 pm » *incidentally
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:03 pm » Posted, incitentally.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:03 pm » ((oddly, I didn;t knwo THorns woudl do that... and then I stopped, and thought about what it looked like.))
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:03 pm » DavidOOC: What's a Yankee? Or a Doodle?
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:03 pm » Desus Break!
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:03 pm » ChicOOC: *looks at Wally* Blondie? That's a new one. Better than David's. *snerk* 'Yankee Doodle'.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:02 pm » ...Desus Break?
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:02 pm » ......
Claire « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:01 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:01 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:57 pm » (Ok. Take five everyone. Jane, let me know when you're ready)
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:57 pm » EchoOOC: That wouldn't be fair to the gm~ I'm way too overpowered for this group
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:55 pm » (Can we just pause for a sec until I get caught up?)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:55 pm » He looks a little wistful. "....blast. Damn pity Echo couldn;t come... he's a crack shot for that kinda ouzzle nonsense."
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:55 pm » Wei: *nods* Sounds... fair
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:55 pm » Shun: I vote Wei since the machine would likely break itself on him anyway
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:55 pm » Jan snorts. "Alright, we all look for it, first and fastest to see it does th' deed."
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:55 pm » "Anyway, one of you reincarnation types will have to move pretty quickly to get the key before the platform I'm on lowers down on top of you, crushing you horribly. You'll only have about 20 seconds to find it and snatch it up"
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:54 pm » Lucent nods.
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:53 pm » Shun: Yeah, best to keep all our force in one place
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:53 pm » *splitting!*
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:53 pm » Dusk: No more spitting uo if we can avoid it.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:53 pm » Baoshi dusts himself down a little, and puts hsi rose tinted glasses on. "Are we all going? It seems safer, at this point."
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:52 pm » Wei: Alright... hopefully you won't short out on the trip down... *picks up Guardian Star, and gets ready to head to the Vats*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:52 pm » Jan nods a little. "Thats pretty smart. Alright, we have a deal."
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:50 pm » (You didn't miss much, Tinker. Sorry)
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:50 pm » Shun:*nods* smart.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:49 pm » ((Okay I;m dne oh god I missed a lot.))
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:49 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:49 pm » Guardian Star nods. "When I'm put on the slab and activate it, beneath me the floor will open up, I wedged the starmetal key beneath one of the gears in the space down there. Since it only opens up when one of us is performaing maintance on ourselves, it seemed like the wisest choice."
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:49 pm » (She's just offered to tell us where, if we do that for her. And Ini, Sakura, and Aurora are the ones who charged her with it)
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:48 pm » (Hi, Jane! Shun and Jan partially rebooted the starmetal robot, and she's the one who hide the key way back when)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:48 pm » Yay! Jane's here.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:47 pm » I'm here.
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:46 pm » Shun: sounds like a plan to me.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:45 pm » "Because that's how we work properly. I can access the core systems of the Manse to install some of my back up componants and hopefully repair myself a bit. I don't have a 100% reduntant supply of resources, and if anyone's cannabilized my componants since I died I might be in trouble, but assuming there's anything left, in a few hours I'll be better than I am right now."
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:44 pm » Dusk: If that's what you want. We could try to brin g you with us, but it'd take years to fix you any better than you are now, I'm afraid.
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:43 pm » Wei: I think we can manage that... can we ask why?
Claire « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:43 pm » Fuzzy: I think so, Vei...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:43 pm » "My optical units aren't functioning and I'm pretty sure if I tried to access my Essence scanner I'd kill myself again. I can't see who you're introducing. Anyway, if I tell you where the starmetal key is, will you do me a favor? Assuming you found me where I died, inside the Vats there are several slabs in a large room with person-shaped indentations on them. Can you put me in one of them after I tell you where the key is?"
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:41 pm » Shun: Course you still have a choice in the matter.
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:41 pm » Dusk: The current holders of those Exhaltations, anyway. *grin at Shun*
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:41 pm » Wei: *points to Mei* Ini, *points to Dusk* Sakura, *points to Fuzzy* ...Aurora, I think?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:40 pm » Guardian Star folds her arms. "I have standing orders from Mistresses Sakura, Aurora, and Ini not to allow anyone access to the Vaults. But I suppose since you did fix me, I don't really have much choice in the matter."
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:40 pm » Dusk: Ask us questions, if that will help. We need to find the key, to get the coil, to keep it from evil hands. And yes, Shun, that's what I meant.
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:39 pm » Shun: Sorry for the patch job. *being nitpicky* I wasn't Kabuto, he held the exaltation I have now before me, I don't think the spirit goes with the exaltation... hope not anyway
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:38 pm » (It's ok, Tinker)
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:38 pm » Dusk: Shun here fixed you as best he could. Him and Jan. -he was Kabuto. Does that help?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:38 pm » ((brb Im so sorry I just have to give something my attention))
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:37 pm » Wei: Well, that's good then... I don't suppose you'd be willing to help us find it?
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:37 pm » Dusk: I think we're the...reincarnations? Not quite the right word. Of your former masters. We've recieved their exhaltations, anyway. Yes, a lot of time has gone by, but there's always villians to be fought. Guardian Star of the Great Creator, my name is Dusk. I once was Sakura, although I don't remember much of that.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:36 pm » She looks at Wei. "I was disabled by a malfunctioning lunatic, and if you can't find the Starmetal key than I did a good job hiding it."
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:36 pm » "My name is Guardian Star of the Great Creator."
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:35 pm » Wei: You've been disabled for a long time. I don't know when and how you were disabled, but we're in the process of breaking into the Vault to find the Coil thingy, and need a Starmetal key yet...
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:34 pm » Dusk: Okay, to begin with-what is your name?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:34 pm » Jan: I know how *that* feels...
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:34 pm » *shun not immediatly assuming he can do something, sign of how difficult it is*
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:34 pm » Dusk: Well, it's possible she could direct some of her own repairs.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:34 pm » Ok. Once she gets four more motes of essence, she sits back up, goes through the same "rebooting" phrases, and the flinches. "Ok. I am not going to get worked up. Even though my Sword resivoir is my most currently functional one, and therefore getting worked up comes easily to me. I am just going to calmly ask what is going on here."
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:33 pm » Shun: hmph, give me a few years, maybe less and I could do it. Maybe.
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:33 pm » Wei: ...Maybe? I don't know if we'll ever be able to fully fix her...
Claire « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:33 pm » Fuzzy: *4m!*
Claire « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:32 pm » Fuzzy: Hyah.
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:31 pm » (nice portal 2 reference btw)
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:31 pm » Shun: ...great, if she's going to break herself, I'm not fixing her again...
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:31 pm » Dusk: *gently* Wei? can we take her with us?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:31 pm » Baoshi sighs a little. "Can you do the motes this time, Fuzzy?
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:31 pm » Wei: ...Maybe I should wait and tell her that later
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:31 pm » Wei: Though, depending on who was the lords of the manor last, we may be them... I'm not sure...
Claire « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:30 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:30 pm » Her eyes widen as an involuntary reflex. "I've been dead that long? What the HELL has-" Then there's a loud hissing noise and the smell of smoke and her body falls back over, lifeless. The GOOD news is that she just got worked up and burnt through all four motes of essence too quickly.
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:29 pm » Shun: A very long time. And I don't even think there are lords of this manor anymore.
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:29 pm » Wei: ......You could say a Age or so.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:29 pm » Baoshi makes a pained face. "....its been a long, long time... I;m sorry."
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:28 pm » She turns her head, with a loud clicking noise that wouldn't be there if she wasn't missing any parts, and looks towards Wei. "I... see. Are you servants of the Lords of this Manor? Are they still alive? How much time has passed si-since the attack from the Fae and the Akuma?"
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:27 pm » Shun: yeah, that's a bit of an understatement Wei. We barely got her running again.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:27 pm » Jan gently puts a hand on her shoulder. "Good morning, Miss."
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:27 pm » Shun: They aren't... that must have been part of what was missing from your head...
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:27 pm » Wei: *winces* ...Sorry. We did the best we could, but... I don't think you're fully restored.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:26 pm » She blinks. "...my optical units aren't fuctioning. Oh gods."
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:26 pm » Wei: Yeah, that'll happen. Nice to meet you... shiny lady?
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:26 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:25 pm » Shun: ... that sounds oddly like Raksha talk. weird
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:25 pm » She begins to shake her head. "Ow. Cold boot from unwilling shutdown always leaves me with a headache."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:25 pm » Jan raisi an eyebrow. "...hmm... fascinating."
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:24 pm » Cup.Vtue functioning at 40% capacity. Sword.Vtue functioning at 60% capacity. Staff.Vtue critiacally damaged, functioning at 8% capacity. Ring.Vtue functioning at 35% capacity. Loading personality identity matrix...
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:23 pm » Wei: *gets two essence back!*
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:23 pm » Shun: ...well, that's interesting.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:22 pm » (Oh... err.. about a good hour)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:22 pm » "Partial function restored. Checking for Vtue core functionality before attempting to boot identity.exe..."
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:22 pm » Shun: Welcome back to the land of the living.
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:21 pm » (I meant more the repairs up to now, but okay)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:21 pm » ((Heads up- I will be slow because we have guests over and im trying to throw together some spaghetti)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:21 pm » Her eyes twitch and she starts to sit up. (It only takes about a minute, Wally)
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:21 pm » How long does that take?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:21 pm » There's a loud crackle of static and sparks start shooting out of her head... it's quickly evident that the analysis you both came to was optimistic. This thing was really badly beat up. A good few bits of her forehead are missing.
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:21 pm » ah, that works too
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:20 pm » I vote Fuzzy, she regains them normally
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:20 pm » Dusk: Fuzzy, let's keep our eyes and ears open-I don't want anyone sneaking up on us while they're playing.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:20 pm » Baoshi will do it. Hes barely spent any motes...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:20 pm » Ok. Whoever is donating the four motes, go ahead and mark it off
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:20 pm » Yep.
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:19 pm » alright, we'll do that Zo
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:19 pm » Shun: Slap everything back into place is more generous than what I'd say we're doing, but yeah. let's see what we can do.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:18 pm » Jan: Like I said. Slap eerything back into place, gentle bonk.
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:17 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:17 pm » With 9 successes, if you make the temporary essence battery she would stay functional for a donation of 4 motes of essence, which would be the max the repurposed systems could hold, but also would keep her functional for about 2 hours if she doesn't attempt to utilize her more... kinetically unfriendly... systems
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:17 pm » Shun: Hmmmm... she's already missing a leg, maybe we use parts from the second one to do most of the repairs?
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:17 pm » (Simultaneous post!)
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:16 pm » Dusk: I say, keep that gem storing her 'self' anyway. Who knows? You may find an intact robot to use it with later. If not, you need a hobby in your old age. *Smiles at Shun* Worse things than building robots.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:16 pm » Basically, the final conclusion Shun and Jan come to is A) It looks like some ham-fisted savant tore this lady apart with their bare hands (Literally there are "hand" indentations on some of her internal systems) b) It should be possible to get her a semi-balance of functional if they can repurpose some of her parts to serve as temporary essence batteries and then give a small donation of essence from someone, and c) It looks like this thing was built with a variety of subsystems that could be taken out and replaced with other things. There are so many obviously modular componants, especially in the shoulders and arms and legs.
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:14 pm » *meet it*
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:14 pm » Dusk: Ookay...so who wrote that and sm ashed her? And I hope I don't meant it in a dark alley.
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:14 pm » Shun:*assuming Jan read it out loud* riiiiiight, more crazy. yay.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:13 pm » The gem, Dusk, isn't made of starmetal at all. In fact, you're not entirely SURE what it's made of
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:13 pm » Is written on her internal systems in drying, flaking non-oil lubricant
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:13 pm » Shun: Which bits? She's a mess... it'd take years to fix her entirely.
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:13 pm » Dusk: Want me to try to read what's scribbled on her?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:13 pm » " I am the only one who is clean. So therefore only I can survive."
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:12 pm » Dusk: In other words, could that part of her be the key?
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:12 pm » good question Zo. is it?
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:12 pm » Dusk: *looks over at Shun* Sooo...that personality gem in her forehead? Is it a gem gem, or a starmetal gem?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:12 pm » Jan: ...I vote we put her bits back together, and give her forhead a thump.
Claire « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:12 pm » FuzzyOOC: ...I'm 5% as helpful as Shun?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:12 pm » Jan: ... welp. This isn;t good.
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:12 pm » Shun: Well, we know where "She" is at least...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:11 pm » 4) it seems as if the primary problem is that her essence containment and generation units have been smashed. And there's something WRITTEN in them.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:11 pm » Baoshi: *just getting worn down by all the arguing about it... or maybe hes just getting cranky because of all the stress*
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:11 pm » Wei: *shrugs* Like I said... our other option is spending weeks on end trying to put something together that I'm only half sure would work at all.
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:10 pm » Dusk: *quietly, to Wei* I swore, I'll keep the oath. We've worked with enemies before, we will again. It's not the kidnapping so much...it just sticks in my craw to hand even Ebon over to the demons, and yes, I know he brought it on himself.
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:10 pm » Shun:*whistles* wow.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:10 pm » To make it closer, imagine that each of them had 20 mortals to do the odd jobs and general maintance for them, and that each of them had a personal Fuzzy to assist them
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:09 pm » Imagine someone who was as smart as Shun. Now imagine 20 Shuns all working in cooperation with each other and imagine what they could achive given a laboratory, unlimited access to parts they needed, and about 50 years with nothing better to do with their time, Demo. That's about the difference in scale
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:09 pm » 3) It seems as if her intelligence and personality are stored in a gem affixed into her head.
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:08 pm » mad genius as compared to Shun's mind at this point, or jsut a mortal?
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:08 pm » Wei: Eh, there's kind of a choice. It's one of those choices you can't really make the wrong way, though... if you're going to be an exalted, anyways.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:08 pm » It's like a mad genius invented this woman or something
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:07 pm » 2) Those highly specialized tools would need to be used to invent even MORE specialized tools.
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:07 pm » Dusk: Whatever. *sighes, and goes to stand by Wei while the work's going on*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:07 pm » 1) This thing is missing half the parts they'd need to fix it fully. And it'd take months and highly specailized tools to repair it back to what it WAS.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:07 pm » Regardless, between the two of them. Shun and Jan can determine the following things before they even start any work:
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:06 pm » Shun:*technobabble* mhhhm.... it's got bits like the warmechs I read about, but so much more complex....
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:06 pm » "Unlike you... Anathema, who I understand have no real choice in the matter, yes? But I will shut up."
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:05 pm » Lucent: In fact, I am no more a demon than any of you are. I merely choose to be empowered by them.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:05 pm » Jan: THis bit here ALMOST looks like something I damn well seen in th' north... *technobabble!*
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:05 pm » Shun:*raises hand while working* kidnapped my wife.
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:05 pm » Dusk: Good. I don't trust you, I don't like you, and that oath was against my better judegment-it simply seemed to be the only option. But it's sworn and we'll keep it. Doesn't mean I have to like what's goin g to happen.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:05 pm » Well... while everyone else watches and Lucent sulks, Jan and Shun quickly devolve into techno-babble speak. This technology is astonishingly complex, and every bit of it that seems familiar is soon outnumbered by three other systems that seem alien and foreign.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:04 pm » Jan: Demon. Just saying.
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:04 pm » Wei: *sighs* Look Shun. Don't you think you're kinda being extra special unnessecarily paranoid? He needs us to get into the vault, you need us to get into the vault... you don't have to like it, but it does make sense
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:03 pm » Ok. So between the two of you, you've got nine successes
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:03 pm » http://umbralechoes.com/ExaltedRoller.php
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:03 pm » and shun's got 5 successes
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:03 pm » Agh, alright,...
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:03 pm » Shun:*rolls eys* Touchy one aren't you. have fun in the corner. *turns back to the woman and gets to work!*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:03 pm » Baoshi holds up his hand. "Alright, alright, look, we already oathed him, didn;t we? Whats the point of arguing if he can help us?"
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:03 pm » "Akuma are notorious for being liars, so I do not take any offense to your suspicion at all. I merely find that speaking only true statements about the Universe is more to my personal tastes."
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:02 pm » He throws up his hands. "Very well then. I shall make it easy on you all. I promise not to offer or render assistance in this matter in any capacity. I'll just be standing over here.
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:02 pm » Dusk: That's not the same as answering the question Shun asked, Lucent. He asked if you would sabatogue it-that also inclues trying to subvert it to your control, as well as hinder him, I'd think. And your reply was a 'what purpose would it serve to do that?'
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:02 pm » he can't Tinker, we haven't started working on it yet...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:01 pm » (Did Jan get anything?)
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:01 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:00 pm » er... I don't think he is. I'd say he's assuming this is the sort of question that needs judges ear)
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:59 pm » (If Shun is indicating he wants her to, then yes. )
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:59 pm » that's up to Dusk. ^.^ any decision is fine with me)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:59 pm » Lucent sighs. "What purpose would I have to sabetogue your efforts here? Its' in my own self-interest that you are as readily equipped to help me as possible."
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:58 pm » (Yes, I can have her spend 3 motes for Judges ear, if you want, Demo)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:58 pm » Four sucsesses.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:58 pm » Jan surveys he item, searching his memory... shutting out the sounds around him. He makes his check, brow furrowed.
Claire « Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:58 pm » (also sorry, internet issues >< )
Claire « Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:58 pm » (*Lore 3 = even less helpful, here)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:57 pm » (Under most circumstances that would be enough, Claire. But this is technology that even FIRST AGE SOLARS haven't ever seen before)
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:57 pm » Shun: Knowing how to fix something frequently means you know how to sabatoge it as well. *looking Lucent in the eye from up close* will you try anything like that? *assuming Dusk is checking for honesty*
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:57 pm » (Using peripheral ess. to attune)
Claire « Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:56 pm » (sorry, I'm Lore 4...)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:56 pm » The roll for Jan is Lore + Intelligence
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:56 pm » (She does)
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:56 pm » (Oh-the boomerang Wei made for Dusk cost 4 motes to attune-but will she have time to do that?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:56 pm » Lucent sighs. "While I understand your hostility, you should know that I grew up in Lookshy. Mortals such as myself there are expected to perform basic maintance on Walker suits made of the magical materials as a point of servitude. I may not be a Dragon Blooded or one of you Empowered, but at the very least this looks similar.
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:55 pm » Wei: He still might be able to help...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:54 pm » Whats the roll?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:54 pm » Jan: *rolls up his sleeves* Lemme have a look...
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:54 pm » Shun: I don't trust you. At all. *glares at Lucent*
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:53 pm » cool. Jan can help! ^.^
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:53 pm » Lucent: If you don't mind, good fellow, I believe I could offer assistance as well.
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:53 pm » it's fair Zo. any chance for a bonus/difficulty lowering any due to shun having worked on the leg already? *not really expecting anything there*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:52 pm » Jan has Lore 5.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:52 pm » My apologies, but this is VERY specialized technology
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:52 pm » Bao? Fuzzy? Anyone?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:52 pm » Jan does.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:52 pm » Hmmm...
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:52 pm » I'm pretty sure I need to know before I roll my main roll. ^.^;
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:51 pm » anyone with lore 5?
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:51 pm » Wei: *can't help!*
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:51 pm » Lore 2 for Dusk, no help here.
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:50 pm » Dusk: *Is avoiding Lucen*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:50 pm » If they HAVE that Lore, they can substitute it with a 2 die penalty
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:50 pm » ok, any bonuses for his tools? no wait, that just got rid of penalties
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:50 pm » Unfortunately, this check CANNOT be made by anyone without Craft Magitek or a lore of less than 5.
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:49 pm » Shun: Yep, who wants to help?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:49 pm » Ok... whoever is working on the robot lady needs to make an Intelligence + Craft: Magitek check
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:49 pm » Dusk: After all, if a ball of jade can be a key, why not?
chicgeek « Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:48 pm » Dusk: I'm guessing we'll know more when Shun fires up the metal femme he and Fuzzy have been toting.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:48 pm » You're currently in the Vats, with a broken down robot that seems to be largely made of Starmetal. What do you do?
Demothesis « Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:48 pm » Well, considering we have a starmetal lady, I know shun was thinking of fixing her and seeing if she knew
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:47 pm » And now the question on everyone's mind is: Where is the Starmetal key?
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:47 pm » Well, I'm sure Mao does
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:47 pm » Seriously, though. On Exalted: you guys had just heard a message from Child over the Intercom
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:47 pm » No one cares about that
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:47 pm » Er, wait
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:47 pm » Previously on Exalted... The demonic Honor Student Mao was about to enter the human world, home of his hated adversary, the Super Hero, so he could devastate it in his plan ot take his revenge on the Super Hero. The only hope of stopping him? His friends... but can even a heartfelt speech stop a demon set on rampaging?

_________________
"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!" -Marvin the Martian

Spam Poison. I think.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: exalted logs XI
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:01 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2656
Quote:
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:58 am » We'll finish this tomorrow night, or monday night, ok?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:58 am » Ok guys. I ahte to say it, but now I AM konking out.
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:57 am » well, I think you still made your point. ^.^
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:57 am » Heh.
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:56 am » ...I'm sorry. Wei doesn't do much damage when he doesn't flurry, unless their armor is really weak.
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:56 am » heh
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:56 am » ...ok, I have to say, that was a bit anticlimactic.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:55 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:55 am » Crap. That was his last -0 health level
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:55 am » One lethal
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:54 am » Alright, so Essence damage
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:54 am » His soak is 12 L, but he's already wounded from an earlier conflict. Crap
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:54 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:53 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:53 am » So 13 L raw
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:52 am » Yup
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:52 am » Four extra, right?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:52 am » So you hit
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:52 am » His dodge is a seven. Six since he attacked. His parry is worse.
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:52 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:52 am » Shit.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:52 am » Welp.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:51 am » ....
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:51 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:48 am » Wow.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:47 am » Ooh.
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:47 am » ,
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:46 am » nice
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:46 am » O.o
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:45 am » Ten sucesses
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:45 am » Ok. Make your roll
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:43 am » Wei will calmly walk up to Maimed, look him in the eyes, and just say "There's a reason you don't get to ignore me." Bringing his sword up, he'll swing straight at Maimed, strking fast enough to get past his defenses in an instant.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:43 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:42 am » ?
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:41 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:41 am » .
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:40 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:38 am » Wei: *going on tick nine!*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:38 am » Er... sorry, tick 9
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:38 am » ...What happened to tick nine?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:37 am » So anyways... anyone going on tick 10?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:37 am » (True)
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:37 am » (So it'll be at least five ticks before that one does anything, at least)
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:37 am » Mei: Oopsie.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:36 am » (One of them is, yes)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:36 am » Lucent:...well, bother.
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:36 am » (So they're taking a shaping sorcery action?)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:36 am » Hee!
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:35 am » Shun:*in the awkward position of rooting for the akuma*
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:35 am » *bangs head against wall*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:35 am » Unlike Blood APes, they're not stupid. And they know necromancy, which means they have a basic knowledge of sorcery
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:35 am » ><
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:35 am » ffffffff...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:34 am » WHich is why one of them is going to be using Hungry Creeping Shadow on Lucent to try and get him to break his spell
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:34 am » Hm. I forgot about that. However, The Nephiwracks DO believe in fighthing smarter, not harder.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:34 am » Heh... yeah...
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:34 am » ...dang, we'd best hope Lucent doesn't fall, too.
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:33 am » But Lucent did command the Yozi to attack the Nephiwracks, would they still have to defend themselves?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:33 am » That is true.
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:32 am » *here*
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:32 am » well, besides the yozi attacking them I hope?
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:32 am » DuskOOC: *facepalms* Hee I thought I was so smart...
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:31 am » *nod* I've actually done it myself
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:31 am » What happens now, however, is that the Nephiwracks, who no longer have any incentive to attack Yozi, are turning on the living.
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:31 am » Really?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:30 am » I will note its perfectly possible to drop food from a pan into the fire even on just a gass stove.
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:30 am » ...sorry.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:30 am » ...anyhow.
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:30 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:30 am » JanOOC: Sure, thats how I;ve cooked most of my life.
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:29 am » .
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:28 am » FuzzyOOC: Not if de pan is between de food und de fire... hy tink it has to be like Dusk said, mit de big fire.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:28 am » JanOOC: Actualy, peice of food even over a small flame can fall in it, if you;re stirring it and moving it over the fire*
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:27 am » FuzzyOOC: Ooooh... hy could see dot. ...veird sayink, though.
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:27 am » DuskOOC: Maybe you're cooking over an open fire, like acampout? that could be a bigger fire.
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:25 am » Fuzzy: But vouldn't hyu heff to fall sidevays? Dot's vhy hy'm confused.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:25 am » Jan: No, the *saying*. If you fall out of the frying pan and land in the fire.
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:25 am » Fuzzy: *so confused*
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:25 am » ... I hope this isn't going where I think it is.
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:24 am » Fuzzy: Vhat kind uff food do hyu grill, den roast?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:24 am » Jan: It means that you are no longer being grilled, but now; roasted.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:24 am » up until now, the Undead and the demons ahve both just sort of been beating on each other
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:23 am » Fuzzy: Shouldn't de second fryink pan be coverink de other fire, then?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:23 am » Speaking of the nephiwracks. let's check up on Lucent and those playful scamps, shall we?
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:23 am » WeiOOC: ...two frying pans?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:23 am » (Back.)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:23 am » (You really aren;t.O
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:22 am » FuzzyOOC: Vhy is dere fire next to it, though?
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:22 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:22 am » WeiOOC: Well, you see, you go from one frying pan, and walk into the fire next to it.
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:22 am » (what she said)
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:21 am » [You AREN'T, Z!!]
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:21 am » You have the advantage in that I'm wildy incompetent. But that's just me talking
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:21 am » FuzzyOOC: Hy never understood dot sayink... don't most chefs keep de fire small enough so dot it's only under de pan? Othervise dey're chust vastink de heat...
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:20 am » "And that was how, children, the party left the frying pan and carefully walked into the fire."
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:19 am » Z, when you said you weren't challenging us...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:19 am » So no, the Nephiwracks aren't exactly just gonna leave. Without Child up and about to command them, though, they DO operate under their own Oblivoin-maddened devices.
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:18 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:18 am » Becasue if the summoner isn't strong enough of will to force them to obey, they just sort of do their own thing until they're UNSUMMONED somehow
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:17 am » The Queen of all Solars wanted to make sure no one would be STUPID enough to try summoning something so insanely powerful to Creation by themselves
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:17 am » *Cast.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:17 am » If something is here, it's physically here. That's why, in the first age, there was a great feast where every single solar Exalted was REQUIRED to attend on the one day that a 3rd circle demon summoning spell could be case.
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:16 am » ...oh boy.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:16 am » Summons in Exalted don't WORK like that
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:16 am » Yeaaaah... about that.
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:16 am » Do the thingys she summoned vanish if she falls unconcious, or is that unrelated?
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:15 am » Phew...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:15 am » She's currenly at incapacitated
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:15 am » Ok. At this combined attack, Child starts to look terrified, as she crumples to the ground, strength leaving her body as the poison saps it away from her
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:15 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:14 am » Oh, yeah. Good point
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:13 am » (Is she still standing?)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:13 am » ((Brb))
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:12 am » ... is she dead right now, or just probably not going to make it?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:12 am » Regardless... Tick 9.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:12 am » The Dm wants to cry. But there are no tears there.
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:11 am » Wei: No problem. Just be careful out there, alright?
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:11 am » Dusk holds up her hand and easily catches the Skycutter. "Thanks, Wei-this IS handy!"
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:10 am » Essence 5? O.o
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:10 am » If I have any regrets, it's that I didn't amke her essence 5 for this encoutner
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:10 am » Ok. Child, the ONE exalt I didn't give any ox-body to, is screwed.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:10 am » ...she rolled 2 successes and the threshold is 4.
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:09 am » yes yes, well done Jane, you've inconvenienced the DM. :P
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:09 am » Rolling dex + thrown at a difficulty of 2 to see if Skycutter returns.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:09 am » Each tick! MUAHAHAHA!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:08 am » And now I have to make a save for the poison...
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:08 am » And aggravated.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:08 am » Ok. So a solid hit with aggrivated damage.
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:08 am » nice start. and poison to boot.
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:08 am » 7,3,3,2,5, 1,9 (2 successes)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:07 am » Thats good~
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:07 am » *nod* It's not quite the order you're supposed to do it, but yes, it works)
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:07 am » That it?
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:07 am » so, take away 7, and roll 7 dice.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:06 am » her dodge is a 7
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:06 am » Well... we subtract her dodge first, but yeah
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:06 am » *whistle*
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:06 am » ...phew.
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:06 am » 3 str + 6L for the skycutter, 12 successes minus her 7L is 5 extra successes, so roll 14? Is that right?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:05 am » Yeah, we;re on the edge most encounters...
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:05 am » FuzzyOOC: Hy vas challenged lots mit Hunted... und now mit Forsaken...
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:04 am » what are you talking about? You're always almost killing us. O.o
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:04 am » (You're already Challenging us! We're just allowed to get lucky too :P )
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:04 am » Her lethal soak is 7L. You got a direct hit
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:04 am » ...god dang it, I will challenge you all SOMEDAY. I swear.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:03 am » Let me look at something really quickly
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:03 am » DuskOOC: Mess with my Shun, will you?
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:03 am » DuskOOC: Oh, YEAH>
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:02 am » And, in lieu of actually doing any DAMAGE, those darts are poisonous.
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:02 am » Oooooh...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:02 am » ....heh.
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:02 am » And that's aggravated damage against creatures of darkness.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:02 am » So I just realized she cna't use the perfect defense I was intending for herr to use
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:01 am » ...the true irony here is that Child spent most of her essence summoning up those Nephiwracks
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:01 am » (See, I'm trying to help by ending this sooner. :) )
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:01 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:01 am » niiiice
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:01 am » ...wow.
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:00 am » 8,10,1,2,7, 6,8,6,9,3, 1,8,8,10,7, 6,1,7 (12 successes)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:00 am » Exactly
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:59 am » (No dice. Instead, the projectiles go with the 'rang.)
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:59 am » (Rolling my 18, if there's stunt dice at all, they're janes, i'd think?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:59 am » Hm. It's not exactly in the rules, and it may just be the sleep deprivation talking, but I'll allow this.
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:58 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:57 am » That the darts automatically hit if the boomerang does.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:57 am » Interesting. To what end?
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:56 am » I don't know HOW to classify this, but the intent is to layer two darts behind Chic's boomerang, in lieu of a dice bonus.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:56 am » "As Dusk flipped her wrist to throw her boomerang, Mei moved her blowpipe up to her lips, shooting two darts— at the boomerang! Pulled along by the weapons slipstream, the two essence-bound darts, glowing faintly red, swirled towards Child in the boomerang's wake. If the boomerang hit, the result would surely be all three projectiles impacting, causing their own breed of trouble."
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:56 am » DuskOOC: Paper cuts at 50 paces?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:56 am » (...that actualy sounds like an awesome battle martial arts style....)
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:55 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:55 am » JanOOC: Femind me to teach Dusk the battle style of the Beurocrat.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:54 am » (Dunno. Hang on.)
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:54 am » (Holding off on rolling, the stunt may just go to Jane?)
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:54 am » (I'm a lover, not a fighter?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:54 am » Child: ...huh
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:53 am » DuskOOC: Yeah, I'm not a fighter. That means I have to make my hits COUNT. *crosses fingers)
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:53 am » (hang on while I write)
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:53 am » Against Child.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:52 am » Woooo!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:52 am » I.... see
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:52 am » She's glowy.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:52 am » Also, we're going to stunt.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:52 am » *raises hand*
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:52 am » dusk is activating a combo-enemy castigating solar judgement, 1st excell. thrown, durability of oak, for 6 ess and 1 wp, 6 dice for the ist excell, for another 6 motes, using skycutter adds 3 accuracy, dex plus thrown is six dice, so 15 dice, add three more dice for aiming is 18 dice.
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:52 am » :)
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:52 am » *raises hand*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:52 am » Tick 8. Who goes?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:51 am » Ok. Henshin's nose is bloody but he's not quite down yet.'
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:51 am » Alright... I'm certainly willing to
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:50 am » Just don;t exaust yourself, Z.
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:50 am » You sure? I'm okay, but I'm old, i don't need much sleep. :)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:50 am » Whee!
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:50 am » *nods*
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:50 am » I'm willing to. :D
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:49 am » YES! :D
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:49 am » ....frig it. If everyone else is willing to, we'll just keep going tonight.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:49 am » It's ok, Claire. The rest of this won't take that much longer. And if necessary we can get it done over the next couple of days, ideally
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:48 am » I'll probably be able to be there.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:48 am » Let me check my schedule
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:47 am » I'm free.
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:47 am » Um, I can't stay up past about now Monday night. And I can't get her until like 8:30 or so your time...
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:47 am » But yeah, I'm free...
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:47 am » yes
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:47 am » Awww...I was hoping we could keep going :P
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:47 am » I should be yeah.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:47 am » Is everyone free Monday night?
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:47 am » New plan?
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:46 am » Emergency inventory next week, day's not schedule yet, probably liquidating.
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:46 am » I ahve no idea if I'll be here.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:46 am » Ok.. new plan
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:46 am » ...hm.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:46 am » Jan: Sorry, Henshin. If its any comfort, s' no worse then anything my sensei did... *has a scar down from hsi forhead to hsi nose ip to attest to this*
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:46 am » Now we go to sleep/whatever we usually do at night
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:46 am » ... keep in mind Zo, next saturday I won't get off from work until 10:30-11pm, basically the same time Tinker got here tonight
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:46 am » So... now what?
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:45 am » Dang it, I was ready to thwap Child on 8, too. Well, next week!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:45 am » Sorry. I'm too used to getting up early. I'm pretty sleepy
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:45 am » (Actually, for the sake of ease... does anybody actually have actions on tick 7?)
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:45 am » kk
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:45 am » Aww...Okay.
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:45 am » Oooooh...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:44 am » Everyone remember what you were doing. I"m tired and we're FINISHING THIS CAMPAIGN next saturday
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:44 am » Ok. I'm calling it here. Tick 7
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:44 am » (S' kay. :3 )
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:43 am » /o/
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:43 am » (Oh, okay... Sorry, didn't know that)
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:43 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:43 am » Henshin still counts.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:43 am » "For the Charm’s duration, the janissary’s player treats rolls of 10 on a damage die as two damage successes against creatures of darkness. "
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:43 am » No, the martial arts move he used.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:42 am » Ok. Jan manages to thwock him in the head pretty firmly
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:42 am » say goodnight, henshin~
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:42 am » (Ten's don't count twice on damage rolls, so it's only two sucesses... but still nice)
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:42 am » Nice!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:42 am » Three sucsesses~
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:41 am » Yup.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:41 am » So rolling three?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:41 am » Bashing, I beleive.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:40 am » *damage
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:40 am » Jans attack is 9.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:40 am » Righto.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:39 am » Henshin's soak is 8L, 6B
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:39 am » What;m I subtracting?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:38 am » Damage roll?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:38 am » Haha... awesome.
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:38 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:37 am » :::;)
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:37 am » (...Wow. Still, you did hit with two successes)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:37 am » He can't dodge while grappled, so it hits
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:37 am » fair enough. The DM steals all our luck. ^.^; )
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:37 am » hClaire: *hugs for GrandpaJanOOC*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:36 am » I know, but... seriously.
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:36 am » if I rememebr right... which I might not
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:36 am » it should still hit...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:36 am » ....two !@!@ sucsesses...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:35 am » Make your attack. Add a two die bonus
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:35 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:34 am » Stunting: Jan calmly walks up to his student, cursing himself for his hand in making his mind given over to these creatures. He kicks off the ground, the air around him errupting into the borrowed golden light of the Golden Janmisary role, the martial arts warrior bringing his open palm down through the air like the fall of a comet, coming down like a judgment to knock Henshin out.
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:32 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:32 am » (Yeah, that's fine)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:31 am » ..sorry. my bad
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:31 am » I know, but what I wanted my character to do is I guess not what happened. Anyhow, if I can canel jans action and do a new one...
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:31 am » (Sorry...)
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:31 am » if he gets lucky he'll knock Henshin out in one hit...
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:30 am » knockback is rarely effective... and this way Jan can attack without Henshin applying a parry or dodge
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:30 am » *a little annoyed* alright, fine.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:30 am » No knockback?
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:29 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:29 am » There's no specific tripping rules in Exalted, so I had to improvise.
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:29 am » (Until then, they're both on the floor/whatever, and both denied their DV's)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:28 am » (... I wanted to have him get knocked down... I got told he had to do a grapple. )
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:28 am » (He made a successful grapple, so he's currently grappling Henshin until his next turn)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:28 am » (....er?)
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:27 am » (Technically, according to the grapple rules, he is)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:27 am » He isn;t holding him down...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:27 am » Well, baochi knocked Henshin *down*
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:27 am » hmmm... a double grapple? that's new...
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:27 am » Mei: I always knew we were 8) !
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:27 am » (I thin k so)
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:26 am » (*nod* They both go on tick 8)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:26 am » *carteroid artery?
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:26 am » (Wait, isn't aiming a 3-tick action? Dusk and Mei should be going next not on this tick, but on tick 8, right?)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:26 am » Jans going to dart forward with a battle cry, nd attempt to put the downed Henshin in a head lock- pressure on the main artery means a passed out human.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:25 am » So it's Jan's turn. What's he doing?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:25 am » Heeheee
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:24 am » Thanks.
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:24 am » (Jan goes on this tick)
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:23 am » ... well he should be on tick six like everyone else...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:23 am » Jan: *nods* Aye. Time t' help my student...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:23 am » (Breif warning, no idea when Jans going on, actualy)
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:22 am » Shun: Jan, help Baoshi out, seems I'm going to have to deal with the idiot with the syth and a deathwish.
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:22 am » (I read numbers!)
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:21 am » Since the demons are tied up with Nepheracks
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:21 am » er, I think Shun's going to have to change plans to deeal with Melody... and let Jan knock Henshin out
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:21 am » (what do you read , then?^^)
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:20 am » .
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:19 am » (oh, wait. Apparently I can't read words.)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:19 am » (He hasn;t yet...))
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:18 am » (I don't think Jan went...)
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:18 am » (is Wei not using a charm on tick 6?)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:18 am » Jan: *watching all you damned Celestials blurr around the room*
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:17 am » Did Jan go?'
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:16 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:16 am » Ok then! Tick 7.
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:16 am » Wei: You may try and hurt my friends, but I trust them. They can defend themselves. Can you say the same for yourself?
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:16 am » (Go Wei!)
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:15 am » Wei's going to slowly walk towards Maimed, stalking him. He'll be taking an Aim action as he moves towards him over three ticks.
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:14 am » fair enough
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:14 am » Wei can't get to him to attack unless he uses a charm
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:14 am » Oh yeah. But, in fairness, Maimed DID keep his 12 yard distance.
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:14 am » Dusk whitens as the grim ax skims by her, and back again, but tightens her grip on her skycutter, eyes upon Child. (aiming!)
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:13 am » ohhhh, and maimed didn't use a combo... Get 'im Wei
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:12 am » (No, Wei still has to go)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:11 am » Tick 7.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:11 am » Yup.
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:11 am » So, he missed?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:11 am » Baoshi: ....Thank you, maidens...
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:11 am » (Figured)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:10 am » (Yes. it is. otherwise it woudln't magically return to him)
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:10 am » (Quick question... is the chain soulsteel?)
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:10 am » Dusk has a dodge of5
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:10 am » Child: *FACEPALM x2 COMBO!*
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:10 am » fair enough.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:10 am » Phew.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:10 am » He can reap mortals by the hundreds by it. But for exalted, he's really better if he just uses hand to hand
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:10 am » Pfffff...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:09 am » Well, in fairness, he thought the extendible throwing greatax idea was cool. I never said he was GOOD at it
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:09 am » phew
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:09 am » Go Dusk!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:09 am » ....wow.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:09 am » I'm pretty sure Dusk can dodge that
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:08 am » ..he only rolled 3 successes
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:08 am » He deosn't have a thrown excellency. Just these 11 dice
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:08 am » And that denies his excellency 2, Excellent observation
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:08 am » (And how much is he spending on the excellency?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:07 am » Ok. good point. So he gets 11 dice instead.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:07 am » Hm... oh. Touche.
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:07 am » (Unless he's got both a thrown specialty for axe, and a melee one, no, he doesn't get the specialty)
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:07 am » *crosses fingers for Dusk*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:07 am » so that's... ten dice, plus the 4 for a soulsteel grimclever's accuracy bonus... so 14 dice
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:06 am » Ok... so he uses his thrown instead of his melee, so he gets less dice for that, but gets his specialty for axe...
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:06 am » (just a mo, figuring out what to do)
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:04 am » ShunOOC: It's maimed, same thing.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:04 am » ChildOOC: more like I've had to beat it inot his head. With a mace
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:03 am » ShunOOC: I think he's been taking lessons from Child.
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:02 am » Fuzzy: *O.o* ...is he alvays like dot? *to Forsaken*
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:01 am » Wei: I've got this.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:01 am » Baoshi: Dogpile on Maimed time.
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:01 am » does him firing through a battlefeild give any penalties?
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:00 am » *hides under a box*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:00 am » Fortunately, Maimed can't use either of his combos while attacking at range. But he IS using Excellency 2.
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:00 am » DuskOOC: Eep!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:00 am » Eeep.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:59 am » Ok, THIS is where it gets ugly, folks
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:59 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:59 am » Maimed. And I'll START with the one whose least capable of protecting herself... *He's unhooking the axe-head of his grim axe,which as we've established is connected to his arm stump by a mgacial soulsteel chain) and hurling it... at Dusk.
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:59 am » Wei: *smiles* That's too bad, because this time, I have a real desire to fight you.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:58 am » [OK, fine. Mei'll keep aiming.]
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:58 am » Wei: *gains four limit*
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:58 am » (Yes. Child is hard to hit, I'm not much of a fighetr, and I want to make this count)
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:58 am » Shun: ohhhhh, someone thinks he found a brain, how amusing.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:57 am » [Chic, let's attack together. You SURE you want to keep aiming?]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:57 am » Jan: *cursing out hsi own slow reflexes*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:57 am » (And yes, that DOES count as a challenge, Wei.)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:57 am » Maimed... he looks at Wei. "As I said before, I have no real desire to fight you. it's a pointless contest of one-up-manship which will only escalate and accompish nothing. Instead I'm going to kill your friends one by one. As you watch. You cannot protect them all. Try and stop me."
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:56 am » (Okay, if aiming is what she's doing, then Dusk will keep aiming also)
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:56 am » (You can abandon your aiming at any point to throw... but Diva's just aiming for now)
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:56 am » ShunOOC:*facepalms* spirit detect glance, it's your friend when dealing with necromancers...
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:55 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:55 am » Lastly, Child is clapping her hands, as four Nephiwracks appear around you all, engaging the Blood Apes
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:54 am » Question-if Diva's attacking me, can I quit aiming and go ahead and throw at Child?
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:54 am » Fuzzy: *was talking with Forsaken about clam chowder* ...vait, vhat did hy miss?
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:54 am » Shun: *raises hand* yep.
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:54 am » WeiOOC: Probably... *sigh*
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:53 am » Well, he might be tied up doing that for the rest of the battle...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:53 am » Baoshi: ...anyone else going to have some nightmares about that...?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:53 am » Diva and Melody are... well... Diva is aiming at Dusk, whom she's angry at. Melody is grinning as he's drawing an enormous scythe and moving towards Shun
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:53 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:52 am » well, one enemy down...
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:52 am » ...well, I was expecting Lucent to have to work harder than that. O.o
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:52 am » ...huh.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:51 am » Ok... That takes care of Ebon and Lucent.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:51 am » Lucent sniffs. "Terribly sorry, but no one escapes a Devil's collection agency. And you're quite past due." As thousands of grasping,spindly arms rise out of the pattern and begin to envelop Ebon
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:50 am » Ebon sputters. "No! NO! Not yet! Not until I've avenged her! Not until-"
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:48 am » Lucent claps, as the two Blood Apes behind Ebon raise their jagged knuckles in the air, as an intricate green glowing triangular pattern begins to glow on the floor between Lucent and Ebon.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:48 am » Still, it probably WAS the Right Thing to do.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:48 am » "Probably?"
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:47 am » Aw..
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:47 am » Which is probaly flattery, but yeah
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:47 am » Eh, I know the girls. And apparently they tell me I make them feel safe.
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:47 am » Alright... Lucent was going?
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:47 am » Yup. Better to look foolish than have it really be so mething to worry about.
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:47 am » .
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:47 am » ...I'm amused.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:46 am » Aw. Glad you helped them.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:46 am » Anyways... so yeah.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:46 am » Back.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:46 am » Just a couple of overactive imaginations
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:46 am » ...Welp, I'm glad that's taken care of
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:46 am » They came over to ask me to wlak through their house wiht them to make sure nothing weird was going on
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:46 am » . . .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:46 am » Sorry about that. A couple of teenage girls next door were watching a scary movie alone and got freaked out when they heard footsteps and a door opening and closing up on their second story
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:45 am » Pretty B oy Solar?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:45 am » PBS: ...Pii Ba Suu?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:45 am » ....I... forget.
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:45 am » Heh, I thought that, but wen't 'naaahhh....'
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:45 am » It stood for something at some point... I think...
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:45 am » Silkshadow: [pops back up]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:45 am » ....*coughs* Public Broadcast station?
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:44 am » DuskOOC: PBS? What does that stand for?
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:43 am » hey, I've heard of Hulu. Are there any other sites online for watching tv shows that you all would reccomend? I need to see Firefly and some Doctor Who eventually.\
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:43 am » FuzzyOOC: ...teeny solar?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:42 am » PBS: *is a tiny hand sized litle boy with golden hair, a gods kid gone solar.... for some reason still tiny...*
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:42 am » FuzzyOOC: ?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:42 am » BaoshiOOC: ...Ahem. *pints to a little golden figure walking by*
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:41 am » Dusk: Not that I know of..
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:41 am » WeiOOC: ...I don't really know. Maybe?
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:41 am » Fuzzy: Dusk? Vei? Are there any solars dot do things like dot?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:40 am » Discord: <3
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:39 am » FuzzyOOC: Cat lunars are SO veird.
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:39 am » Ellis: *gonna give them to Dadee*
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:39 am » Ellis: *toddling off with a few coins that were buried in the dirt under the fern*
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:38 am » Ellis: Peep!
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:38 am » heh, I need to see that episode...)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:38 am » Fern: *le gasp!*
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:38 am » (It's from firefly)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:37 am » (Firefly~)
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:37 am » Ellis: *probably a fern*
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:37 am » (Yeah, I know that's a quote but I don't know from where)
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:37 am » Ellis: *suddenly but inevitably betraying a random plant*
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:37 am » WeiOOC: The Universes.
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:37 am » FuzzyOOC: Hy tink de teeny catgirl's.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:37 am » [Mei: Lucent's, of course.]
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:37 am » [Yep. What they said.]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:36 am » BaoshiOOC: ....whos?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:36 am » Keee.
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:36 am » DuskOOC: Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:36 am » kk
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:36 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:36 am » ...guys? I hate to say this, but brb. someone needs some help with somethigns stupid
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:36 am » ShunOOC: oh would you put a cork in it. just get the bugger and get on with your inevitable betrayal of us.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:35 am » Mei: [gets ready to duck]
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:35 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:35 am » Nice.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:34 am » He claps his hands. "In the name of Cecelyne, the Endless Desert who encompasses us all and the mother of all Law... In the name of Malfeas, Tyrant of all... in the name of the Shadow of all Things, whom you owe a debt..."
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:33 am » Who, as it so happens, is snapping his fingers as 4 blood apes appear around him, two more appearing behind Ebon Blooded.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:32 am » *Lucent
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:32 am » (okay)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:32 am » Oh, and Lucekt
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:32 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:32 am » (Not yet... there's a LOT of people on tick six)
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:32 am » This is tick 7? if so, Dusk is entering her third tick of aiming.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:32 am » Ebon, Diva, Jan, Child, Maimed, Melody, and Hunted Hunter if she's going
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:31 am » Jan?
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:31 am » Baoshi did his grapple thing, Fuzzy and Forsaken went... Besides Wei, who's left?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:31 am » Next up!
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:31 am » Fuzzy: *narrowly dodges!*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:31 am » And goes again in five ticks, so on tick 11.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:30 am » Ok. So he misses
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:30 am » Oh, yeah. That's right
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:30 am » (Otherwise, he would have had to suffer the penalty to Fuzzy's attacks too)
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:30 am » *nods*
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:30 am » (We aren't, since this attack didn't give him a penalty)
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:30 am » I don't know if you counted it for his DV, though.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:30 am » She attackdd three times. There's a DV penalty
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:30 am » Fuzzy's dodge is 6 if we aren't counting the simultaneous attacks as incurring a DV penalty.
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:29 am » (Fuzzy's Dodge?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:29 am » since he gets 13 dice. Normally he gets more, but he can't wear his claws while wearing this armor
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:29 am » He rolled 6 successes.
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:29 am » *hopes he's like essence 2 or something*
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:28 am » Bleh.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:28 am » Eeeeep.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:28 am » Immediately dropping prone and shifting to inactive status
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:28 am » Ok...like I said, it's a Grevious Agony Attack. if he hits and inflicts Damage, Fuzzy's going to be incapacitated with pain for 5 ticks
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:27 am » *Attack
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:26 am » Ok. His attacks
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:26 am » You're right
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:26 am » ....crap, I just doublechecked.
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:26 am » (Tie in DV versus attack means DV wins... ties go to the defender)
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:26 am » yeah, defense wins in a tie
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:26 am » Ok.
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:26 am » ,
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:26 am » Wait, really?
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:26 am » (You can't actually hit with zero successes, as much as that would be good for us right now)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:26 am » Minimum damage
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:25 am » Yup. you hit.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:25 am » *waving pom poms*
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:24 am » .
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:24 am » -> minimum damage again?
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:24 am » Attack 3 -> 4 successes -> hit with 0 successes
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:24 am » Thanks, Wally
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:24 am » Yeah, he parries it
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:24 am » Thanks, Wally. ^^
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:24 am » (No, he'd be able to parry that one)
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:23 am » 4 successes -> parried? Or does he have to use dodge dv for the second and third attacks? *remembers parries are weird, but can't remember how so*
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:22 am » Rolling attack 2
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:22 am » Ah, well.
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:22 am » Failure. :(
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:21 am » *rolling 5 dice, because claws are essence+1 overwhelming*
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:21 am » *nod*
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:21 am » ,
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:20 am » Ok, so minimum damage?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:20 am » ...I shoulda given him non-mortal power armor
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:20 am » Ah. I see... well, his lethal soak with the armor on happens to be 12...
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:19 am » (13L)
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:19 am » Ok... 13 raw damage.
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:19 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:19 am » ShunOOC: Now, I just hit him really hard and hopefully he'll have the common courtesy to stay down...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:18 am » (Baoshi: You did happen to hit hm, yes. He's grappled)
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:18 am » .
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:18 am » Woot!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:18 am » His Parry DV while wearing that armor is 6. So you hit wiht 1 success
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:18 am » (let me know when theres a chance if Henshin went down.)
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:16 am » (for the first attack)
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:16 am » 7 successes
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:16 am » `.
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:16 am » (14 dice for the attack, so 11, 10, 9 dice for the flurry)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:16 am » your attack and his attack won't cancel each other out, after all.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:15 am » That works, Fuzzy. Go ahead.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:15 am » Ok. He's just going to use Grevious Agony Attack. Amusingly enough, The Dark messiah style allows for armor, and power armor counts.
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:15 am » How do we resolve order? Can I just go, and we'll acknowledge both of them are attacking each other at the same time?
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:14 am » .
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:14 am » (I'm going to do a 3-attack punch flurry...)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:14 am » Forsaken: Forsaken by the Gods, ex-priest/monk
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:14 am » Fuzzy: I'm Fuzzy, by the vay.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:14 am » Ok, you two are technically going at the same time.
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:13 am » (You also get to attack this turn, since you only did a move action)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:13 am » Forsaken: My thoughts entirely.
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:13 am » Fuzzy: Hullo, Mister Power armor! Let's fight!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:12 am » Baoshi: *probably knocked Henshin over, this time*
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:12 am » Shun:*reeeeally hopes he made good calls on who does what*
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:12 am » *nods* Ok, I'll do that.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:11 am » Yup. He's moving forward, if Fuzzy's going to head towards him, he'll head twoards her
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:11 am » So... presumably I can reach him, then?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:11 am » Actually, he's going to move forward, yes
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:11 am » (since he's going this tick, too)
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:10 am » My dex is 5... is Forsaken moving closer? Or is he just going to hang around away from everyone?
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:09 am » (Move doesn't count as an action, Dash does, if your dex is 6, you can cover the distance is two ticks without lowering your DV)
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:09 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:09 am » (Move is your dex - Mobility penalties, Dash is dex+6-mobility penalties, that's how much you cover in a single tick
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:08 am » Six~
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:08 am » (sweet, let me re-roll)
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:08 am » {Back after dinner}
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:07 am » ...ok, apaprently I forgot you can't start later tahn tick 6. So that means pretty much everyone goes on tick 6. ><
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:07 am » I don't know what the check is...
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:07 am » (Such as blade of the battle madiens)
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:07 am » (Since it's a martial arts check, it would count any bonuses to martial arts rolls)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:07 am » Er... you can move up to your speed, Fuzzy. What's your move/dash?
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:07 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:06 am » Since I assumed not.
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:06 am » ...is that a yes or a no, Z?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:06 am » ...I rolled a three, but I just want to check- does Grapple count attack bonus' from charms?
Jane Narbon « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:06 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:05 am » ...Yeah, baoshis going to try another grapple- he has hsi staff out, whirrling around him in metal rings.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:05 am » But he goes on tick 7.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:05 am » Forsaken is about 12 yards from Fuzzy.
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:04 am » (Are you also attacking, Tinker?)
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:04 am » Can Fuzzy get to Forsaken to attack him? (she's supposed to be attacking Forsaken, right?)
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:04 am » (How's lucent going on tick seven?)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:04 am » *now* baoshi bursts dramaticaly with the red essence of a Warrior, blowing 16 motes to bring the armor of the gaurdians of the wolds course around him.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:04 am » Lucent goes on tick 7... hm... Diva and Melody go on tick 6, though
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:04 am » Wei: *Goes on tick six!*
Wallycaine « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:04 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:03 am » Dusk: *still aiming*
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:03 am » *goes on Tick 6! Along with like 5 other people*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:03 am » Next tick! Tick 6!
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:03 am » Yay!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:03 am » Baoshi grits hsi teeth, looking pained. "....Its always worth it to come back! ALWAYS!"
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:02 am » Ok. So Baoshi's NOT overwhelmed by the resounding collective despair of the slain creators of the world
Demothesis « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:01 am » .
Claire « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:01 am » *whew*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:01 am » Baoshi: I know you;re in there.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:01 am » ....*exhales* three.
chicgeek « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:00 am » *crosses fingers*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:00 am » Baoshi, you have to roll your permanent willpower plus conviction. Unless you tie or exceed 3 successes, something very bad happens
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:59 pm » Henshin is going to attempt to use the charm "Unending Despair of those who could not die but did" on Baoshi to attempt to counteract his spent motes of Love and Friendship
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:59 pm » (Right, right...)
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:58 pm » (It's my fault... I thought he was attacking with the staff last, and spaced on the grapple)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:57 pm » Oh, sorry...
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:57 pm » (Baoshi's turn is next tick... sorry about the confusion)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:57 pm » Er, ok, noted, Baoshi, but you go next tick, which means Possessed-Henshin is going now.
chicgeek « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:57 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:57 pm » Baoshi is going to foucus, and cast Blade of the Battle maiden on himself, to the tuns of a whopping 16 motes- adding 9 total dice to attack and parry.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:56 pm » That... misses
Demothesis « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:56 pm » dangit... 3
Claire « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:55 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:55 pm » actually, let me add two dice with his excellency
Demothesis « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:55 pm » righto... let me roll that.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:54 pm » Yup
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:54 pm » *nod*
Demothesis « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:54 pm » He'll draw and attack, which means attacking at -3 correct?
Demothesis « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:53 pm » and shun's attacking Henshin
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:53 pm » Nevernever-Henhshin is using a Neverborn charm
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:53 pm » Ok. Tick 5. Dusk and Mei are aiming.
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:52 pm » Oh right, you didn't use the staff... tick six, then
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:52 pm » Keee.
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:52 pm » You go on tick five, tinker
Demothesis « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:52 pm » (grapple's speed 6 btw Tinker)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:52 pm » I will rely on othe rpeople to say when Baoshi is because my math will just confuse everything.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:52 pm » Mei'll mimic dusk.
chicgeek « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:51 pm » Dusk is tick 5, and she will spend it aiming, at child, natch. ^^
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:51 pm » Nope. Mei's T5.
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:51 pm » Tick five is a few people, I know
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:51 pm » Oooh.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:51 pm » Baoshi and Mei, I beleive?
Demothesis « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:51 pm » Shun's not until tick 5
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:51 pm » er, wait, tick 5. Henshin's speed 4
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:50 pm » Again, none of the bad guys. The next one is on tick 6.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:50 pm » Aaand since no one's speaking up, we go to tick 4
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:49 pm » Tick 3 then. None of the bad guys go
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:49 pm » Not here.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:48 pm » Jan: .... <I wont lie, Warrioress. You may wish to stay back.>
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:48 pm » Ok. moving on. Tick 2? Anyone?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:48 pm » Nevermind then
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:48 pm » And... not hitting.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:48 pm » Ok... Dragon Blooded Tribal lady snarls and says something that's PROBABLY unlady like at Forsaken... throwing a bolt of wood that appears out of nowhere at him.
chicgeek « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:48 pm » Dusk: *grits her teeth*
Demothesis « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:48 pm » Shun: ow.
Claire « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:47 pm » Fuzzy: *winces at Shun stabbings*
Claire « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:47 pm » Fuzzy: But hyu know vhat I mean.
Claire « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:47 pm » Fuzzy: Vell, until dey start usink it.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:47 pm » 1 damage as Never-Henshin Slices across Shun's stomach
Claire « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:47 pm » Fuzzy: Hyah... it's awesome.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:46 pm » Baoshi: Maidens bless charm armor~
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:46 pm » Oh... nevermind. Ok then. Just his essence in damage.
Demothesis « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:46 pm » it's all charm
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:46 pm » maybe 10
Demothesis « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:46 pm » none of it's armor soak
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:46 pm » So your soak is more like 8 or 9.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:46 pm » That cuts soak from armor in half.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:46 pm » So it's a piercing weapon
Demothesis « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:45 pm » ok, Shun's lethal soak crrently is: 17L
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:45 pm » Ok. So he has two raw successes, plus the switchklave...
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:45 pm » Ah. Ok. His essence, is. um...well... er... um... yeah, ti's higher than 2.
Demothesis « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:45 pm » 2 successes, drat.
Demothesis « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:44 pm » I roll stamina + resistance against Henshin's essence, if I succeed, Shun takes no damage, if not, he gets an armor boost
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:44 pm » Ok... what does it do again?
chicgeek « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:44 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:44 pm » dang. shun's dodge is 6, he'll be activating iron skin concentration though, 2m periphial, putting him at 10m and quite glowy
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:43 pm » Don't worry, I already curse it regularly.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:43 pm » (So does Baoshi then, I guess.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:43 pm » Shun's dodge?
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:43 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:43 pm » I know. Curse my insane luck
Claire « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:42 pm » Meep.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:42 pm » he rolled 8 successes. Insane luck
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:42 pm » {Mei goes next on Tick 5}
Demothesis « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:42 pm » just making sure. so he'll have to dodge then.
Claire « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:41 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:41 pm » Err...it's considered drawing a weapon
Demothesis « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:41 pm » righto, does shun have to go through an action to be able to use his staff with it the way it is right now? (aka still in his sleeves)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:40 pm » He's not a melee fighter, he's a sneak attacker, but it'll work
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:40 pm » Ok, so 3 extra dice with excellency 1....
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:39 pm » Henshin: Adrian... He stares at Shun with pupiless eyes, using excellency 1 and a switchklave to attempt to ventilate Shun's intestines.
chicgeek « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:39 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:37 pm » Baoshi and Mei are essentialy teleporting ninjas.
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:37 pm » (No, the rest of us are going on 5 or 6)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:37 pm » Baoshi: *whoosh* Hold still.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:37 pm » Anyone else go on tick 1?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:36 pm » Who has a RIDICULOUS specialty "Fast Reflexes"
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:36 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:36 pm » Tick 1: Possessed Henshin goes, as does the Dragon Blooded girl.
Claire « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:36 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:36 pm » ok, so who's next? I know shun's on tick 5
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:35 pm » Unfortunately, Baoshi... you miss as well. I'm sorry. 5 would have hit, four, not so much
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:35 pm » Baoshi: *trying to danged well knock his friend over- alas, no time to snark*
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:35 pm » Ok. Normally that would hit Child, but she has a wind-aligned Heartstone that makes it harder to hit her wiht Ranged attacks. So it misses
chicgeek « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:34 pm » Dusk: Rule the world? I'd rather destroy the snare-no one should get that much power. But it sure as heck isn't ending up in your hands, Miss Death to us all!
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:32 pm » {More music: Make or Break}
Demothesis « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:32 pm » Shun: Ah yes, and death to everyone is soooo much better. Child, do yourself a favor and shut up.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:32 pm » (Hee hee hee hee.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:31 pm » (On an odd sidenote, I could TOTALLY see Captain Carrot as a Solar)
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:31 pm » Mei: Sorry, we've got claim of it. That thing is going straight to Lytek, who will toss it into a volcano if he knows what's good for him.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:31 pm » 4 sucsesses.
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:31 pm » (Dex or Strength+Martial arts to hit, opposed rolls on turns following to see if maintain a hold.)
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:30 pm » Mei's attack: 9,10,4,7,4, 6,8,2,4,4 (5 successes)
Claire « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:30 pm » Fuzzy: Hy could let me heff it. Hy'm not a solar exalted.
Demothesis « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:30 pm » basic martial arts roll, no weapon help though.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:30 pm » Child: It'll happen whether you like it or not. Captain Carrot Solar Exalted are good at being obeyed. Even if they don't want to.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:30 pm » Baoshi: Nothing is prefferable to Oblivion.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:30 pm » ...Whats the rule for grappling again?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:29 pm » Um... I beleive it would be a grapple check.
Demothesis « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:29 pm » Shun: wow you've got an ego. Who the heck said I want to rule the world?
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:29 pm » And with that... Suggested Battle Music: Shape Da Future
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:28 pm » Child: One way or another, the outcome of this battle will rewrite Fate. The Snare is unimaginably powerful. Whoever gets a hold of it will shape the future. I can't allow you to have it... the Solar Exalted have already had their turn ruling the world. Look where it ended up. Oblivion would be preferable to another Contigation.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:28 pm » Is the attack roll for trying to trip someone up different then normal?
Demothesis « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:27 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:27 pm » Mei is going to flip out her Ultimately Useful tube and launch a dart at Child.
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:26 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:25 pm » Baoshi uses three motes to activate Pearlescent Filagree Defense, his robes now shining with an irridescent light, small golden motes of light rising up- and he gains 3L and 6B armor. He'll then flurry to spring forward, and try to trip Henshin with his staff. "Henshin! It;s alright! We're coming to get you."
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:24 pm » Well... there's Possessed-Henshin, who is closest, Maimed, Forsaken in his power armor, Child who is in the back, Diva and Melody, who are both off ot the left, Ebon Blooded, who is to the right of Forsaken and Maimed, and somewhere around is Hunted Hunter, who is trying to be sneaky but not fooling Fuzzy's nose
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:23 pm » Which bad guys are standing there?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:22 pm » Baoshi is going to take Shuns adive, and aide him in taking down Henshin as quickly and non-lethaly as possible.
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:22 pm » [Mei: [moving at the same time as Baoshi] We are Sidereals. We are legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.]
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:22 pm » Tick 0: Baoshi and Mei: You're about 12 yards away from the bad guys, 9 yards away from Henshin, and 8 yards away from Shun, since he said he was going to get Henshin. So what do you both do?
chicgeek « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:22 pm » (Thanks)
Claire « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:21 pm » (four successes -> tick 5, Chic)
Demothesis « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:21 pm » and Child will probably try something...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:21 pm » No, hes saying they hang back in case Child tries something.
chicgeek « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:21 pm » And with four successes, which ticks do I go on?
chicgeek « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:21 pm » Is shun saying mei, dusk and jan go for child?
Claire « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:21 pm » Fuzzy: Hokay... Hy'm not doink anythink for a bit, but sure... *counting off six seconds*
Demothesis « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:20 pm » Shun:*somehow managed that on one breath*
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:20 pm » (So I'm going on Tick Six
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:20 pm » (Two successes for Wei)
Demothesis « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:20 pm » Shun: ok, assuming anyone's going to bother listening to me: Wei get Maimed, Fuzzy get the guy in the power armor, Lucent, you've got your target already have fun, have two of your assistants get the two useless looking ones off to the side, and one for the smug woman, Baoshi, help me get Henshin down quick, then we'll move on to helping Wei, Jan, you and your friend stay back with Mei and Dusk, Child's bound to have something planned to go after them
Claire « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:20 pm » Meep.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:19 pm » We've got a bit of a time crunch here, so yeah
Demothesis « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:19 pm » (feel free to ignore this bit, Shun thinks he knows what he's doing, but if you know better, go with that)
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:19 pm » Ok, So Baoshi and Mei go on Tick 0. I expect for this battle that people keep track of their own ticks because I am ONLY keeping track of my NPCs this time around. If you don't know waht tick you're on, you run the risk of being skipped
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:19 pm » Yep. No fate keyword~
Wallycaine « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:19 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:19 pm » Sireals, represent!
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:19 pm » Secrets of Future Strife is a Permanent. :twisted:
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:19 pm » 3,3,10,5,9, 7,3,6,7,6, 7,10,7,3 (9 successes) < Mei: Join Battle
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:18 pm » Remember to subtract the essence for it
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:18 pm » Hey, I forgot about that! Hang on, gotta reroll
Claire « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:18 pm » Is anyone SUPRISED Baoshi goes first?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:17 pm » BaoshiOoc: FATE, BEYATCH!
Demothesis « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:17 pm » one sec... shun's going to try and assign opponents ^.^
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:17 pm » Jan got 2.
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:17 pm » ...frig. Baoshi goes first.
Claire « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:16 pm » Fuzzy: *looks like she's going on tick 6 again*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:16 pm » Nine for Baoshi
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:15 pm » Gimme a sec.
chicgeek « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:15 pm » Dusk:3,1,5,2,4, 10,10 (4 successes)
Claire « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:14 pm » Fuzzy: *two successes!*
Jane Narbon « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:13 pm » 4,6,10,1,8, 6,5 (3 successes) < Mei: Join Battle
Demothesis « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:13 pm » anyway 4 successes on Shun's join battle...
Demothesis « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:13 pm » D:
Professor_Tinker « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:12 pm » ....yaaaaaay.
Claire « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:12 pm » ...thank you for that.
Mithril Jack « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:12 pm » well that's my cue to go, g'night
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:12 pm » I now know when each of my evil antagonists is going to go to destroy you. Brb while I grab my books and we'll start
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:11 pm » While everyone was chatting and being in general awesome, I was rolling join battle checks!
Professor Zobot « Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:11 pm » Ok. Now time for Epic Battles

_________________
"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!" -Marvin the Martian

Spam Poison. I think.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: exalted logs XI
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:41 pm 
Offline
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:52 pm
Posts: 618
Location: Two steps ahead of you
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:40 am » I can get it
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:40 am » maybe, leeme see..
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:40 am » Nope.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:39 am » (Firefox crashed for me halfway through.)
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:39 am » Not I...
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:39 am » Fuzzy: *has consistantly forgotten to use her background ability...*
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:39 am » (does anyone else have the logs?)
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:39 am » Night Z!
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:39 am » Dusk: I hit Maimed! And I got to use my new background ability!
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:37 am » Goodnight, Zobot. :)
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:37 am » Goodnight, Z.
Sarah McLaren « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:37 am » Night, Zo!
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:37 am » Goodnight, Zobot.
Sarah McLaren « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:37 am » Cool.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:36 am » Ok. Good night, someone please post the chat logs and don't forget about the new side-gameish thingy. I encourage you all to participate
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:36 am » Fuzzy: *is going to be medicking*
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:36 am » Sounds good
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:36 am » Sweet.
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:35 am » Works for me!
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:35 am » BaoshiOOC: ...I don't think that Sidreals of Secrets are supposed to be so scarred up. *now has a line and explosion mark on his chest... which might heal up into a sort of starbust.*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:35 am » Ok. Assuming that it works for Jane, then, we'll finsih this off tomorrow night.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:35 am » I can probably play anytime-ish.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:35 am » Which is, due to narrative convenience, just enough of an explosion to snap him out of it, much like how Claire can use explosives to help her jump really high
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:34 am » I work until 10pm wednesday and friday, off early every other day.
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:34 am » I'm free whenever...
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:34 am » saturday I'd just be late
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:34 am » He would have tried to turn Henshin aside...
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:34 am » FuzzyOOC: Graaaaar! *upset*
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:34 am » I'm free all week except saturday.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:34 am » ...Yeah, Jan'll prolly take damage.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:34 am » That means Jan can't make a dodge. He takes the 1 health level as well. As does henshin.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:34 am » Er... um, I kinda forgot something. Jan was holding Henshin
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:34 am » I;m free up to the weekend. I have a wedding to attend.
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:33 am » WeiOOC: *pets Fuzzy* He'll be fine... I think...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:33 am » When is the next time each fo you could lay this week? We just have to resolve the ending
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:32 am » I've got work tomorrw, and I need SOME sleep. I wanted to finish this tonight, but the writiting's on the wall.
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:32 am » Fuzzy: *PANIC*
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:32 am » But BAOSHI...
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:32 am » ....he;s a funny one, that way. :)
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:32 am » Anyways, as much as I hate to do this, I've gotta call this here.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:32 am » Half of it is bad luck, but still
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:32 am » luckiest sidereal alive. I swear
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:31 am » ....wow.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:31 am » ...1. Baoshi takes 1 health level of damage.
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:31 am » Four for Wei
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:31 am » Jan: SPROUT! EMPRESSDAMMIIITTT BOY!
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:31 am » Dusk: BAOSHI!!!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:31 am » Everyone who got three or below is taking a potential 4 health levels of damage, unaffected by hardness or soak.
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:30 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:30 am » Jan got 4.
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:30 am » *wince*
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:30 am » For Bao.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:29 am » ......1.
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:29 am » ohhhh, 5 successes.
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:29 am » (6 successes)
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:29 am » right... and minus 3 dice for the flurry... hooboy...
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:29 am » Fuzzy: Hy ver supposed to take Hunted on a date! *rrr...*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:28 am » At tihs point, Diva is basically going to look at the situation and run. Forsaken looks at Baoshi, then looks at Wei, and then looks at Shun, and then dives forward in his power armor at Baoshi.. and self-destructs. Everyone but Mei and Dusk need to make dexterity + dodge checks.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:28 am » Yay Bao!
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:28 am » Fuzzy: *O.o*
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:28 am » Shun: ... Well, that seemed appropriate.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:27 am » Baoshi stands panting and crackling a little, bowing his head. "...please find peace, now."
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:27 am » Yeah Maimed is out.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:26 am » 4 sucsesses.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:26 am » Yes
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:26 am » Roll... twelve dice, was it?)
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:26 am » (It's fine)
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:26 am » yeah. Re-roll.
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:26 am » Fuzzy: *...wow Baoshi*
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:25 am » Lemme reroll? So sorry.
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:25 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:25 am » ....g'ddamit.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:25 am » 14.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:25 am » his soak remains a 12L.
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:25 am » (Before you roll, subtract soak
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:25 am » (Wow.)
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:25 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:25 am » +3 str, +14 weapon, all lethal from the Blade of the Battle Maiden. 24. Rolling.
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:25 am » Plus Strength and weapon, of course
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:24 am » .
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:24 am » his parry DV is 7 normally, -2 for his health levels, and -1 for his attack... so you've got a 4 to subtract. So your raw damage is 7.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:24 am » ...that hits.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:23 am » .... 11 sucsesses.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:23 am » TO Maimed. And thank you. ^^
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:23 am » ...add two dice for a stunt
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:22 am » Baoshi steps forward, his hand smacking out into a ring, which swirls together into the shape of a staff. Blood is streaming down the wound in his abdomen, as he glows with a crackling field of green energy. Behind his eyes, he can hear the click and thrum of the loom, of the small loom that has given him back some of his connection to fate out here, in the wyld. Maybe he was not born for fate. He was given to fate, and he whirls his staff down now to defend his friends and the Loom all at once, with the staff of his mother, crying out its name. "I strike… with… FORGIVENESS! AND! PENNANCE!"
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:21 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:21 am » Now Baoshi goes, I beleive.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:20 am » Ok. Baoshi goes next. If he takes out Maimed or Forsaken, this fight is over and we move on to the ending. otherwise, I'm calling the game here for the night and picking it up some other night.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:20 am » ...wiht the damage youv'e already dealt him and Dusk dealt him, he's only got 2 health levels left before incap
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:19 am » Five Aggravated Damge
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:19 am » it's an exploitalbe weakness I gave him
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:19 am » Which was by design. He hits hard but then is vulnerable
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:19 am » And Maimed doesn't have any charms that let him defend he can use right now. he has defenses, but none that are in his combo
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:19 am » Just giving him the solar version of what he did to Baoshi
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:18 am » O.o indeed.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:18 am » Exactly
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:18 am » (The attack is undodgeable and unblockable)
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:18 am » It can't be parried if I recall correctly
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:18 am » 0.o
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:18 am » Minus DV?
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:18 am » So 26 raw, -12 is fourteen damage dice
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:17 am » And then damage of (Strength+Willpower)
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:17 am » Phew...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:17 am » His soak is 12L from his armor, so you get 1 over
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:16 am » 8+5 auto, so 13 sucesses
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:16 am » Dusk: Dawn caste. Don't leave home without them.
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:16 am » .
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:15 am » Go Wei!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:15 am » I remember the combo, Wei. So take your actions.
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:15 am » Fuzzy: *to Forsaken* Dot vas my husband... <3 *feels better when Wei is taking care of things*
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:15 am » I;m not ceding my go entierly...
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:15 am » (He will... Wei's just going first because I already had his typed up)
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:14 am » ok...
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:14 am » I can still take it after Wei has gone.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:14 am » I'm sorry I skipped you, Tinker. Shoudln't you take your turn?
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:14 am » Wei snarls. "You want to be the end? THEN LET ME END YOU!" Planting a hand on Forsakan, he launches himself over the power armored Abyssal, shooting a blazing light from his sword at Maimed. (Activating Blazing Light Of Justice Combo, spending ten motes on the second excellency)
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:14 am » Baoshi'll go after that.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:13 am » *waves a hand* Wei can take it.
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:13 am » .
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:13 am » Ok. Baoshi's turn
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:13 am » (Still a miss, unfortunately)
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:13 am » Dang.
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:13 am » (That lowers him to 6, and then the wound penatly lowers him to 5
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:12 am » And his wound penalty?
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:12 am » What, after the DV-lowering of his combo?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:12 am » unless he can't parry it
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:12 am » That misses.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:11 am » 2,1,1,5,5, 8,8,7,4,8 (4 successes)
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:11 am » Ok. Good luck
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:11 am » Mei'll target Maimed with a shot from her tube.
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:11 am » .
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:10 am » Maimed is wounded, Forsaken is wounded and in power armor, Diva is unharmed but has yet to do anyhting useful
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:10 am » What sort of states are they in?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:10 am » Also, fine. We'll go Mei first, since I screwed up, and then Baoshi, then back to normal progress. The spiders are sleepy tongih
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:10 am » And Maimed is doing his best to kill one of us.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:09 am » Maimed, Diva, and Forsaken
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:09 am » Who's still standing?
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:09 am » Mei = Tick 13.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:09 am » Yep.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:09 am » (Baoshi was supposed to go last tick. But go ahead, Mei.)
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:08 am » ...guys. Next up is Mei if I remember correctly. Wei and baoshi go next
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:08 am » (Can Baoshi go?)
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:08 am » Oopsie! Sorry.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:08 am » 10s don't count twice for damage
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:07 am » (Ten's don't count on damage rolls, remember?)
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:07 am » Wei next, please?
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:07 am » Um...I got 4 successes, Zobot.
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:07 am » No, no, s'allright. I'd be lost without Encyclopedia Wally, despite my scribbled notes.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:06 am » That putshim into -1 health levels
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:06 am » She did. She got 3 successes
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:06 am » 10,7,8 (4 successes)
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:06 am » (Quite fine.)
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:05 am » (Ahh, what's what you meant. Yeah, just essence in damage Chic, sorry about the confusion)
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:05 am » after attacking
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:05 am » his DV with his weapon is 6
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:04 am » (Dont' roll dusk, I was mixing something up)
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:04 am » What's his DV?
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:04 am » .
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:04 am » Well, strength 3+6L from the weapon... Err, sorry, forgot
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:04 am » so roll 6 dice? Okay. Rerolling.
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:03 am » ..really?
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:03 am » Actually, she gets 9+9 successes, so she actually gets 18 raw, or 6 damage
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:02 am » ...nevermind, it's 12 L. So unless Dusk got over 12 successes, she just does essence in damage
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:02 am » Dusk takes a ragged breath, as the skycutter returns to her hand.
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:01 am » Dusk rolls to see if it comes back-7,10,1,3,9, 10 (6 successes)
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:01 am » Fuzzy: *eep eep eep eep eep*
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:01 am » Baoshi: ....*reaches out and grabs his staff.*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:01 am » his lethal soak is now only a 6L.
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:00 am » *nod* That's right dusk... minus his aggravated soak
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:00 am » ...that cuts his lethal soak in half
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:59 pm » (Heh... I think we can)
Jane Narbon « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:59 pm » [Mei: [minimal combat potential] *sigh*]
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:59 pm » Whew...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:59 pm » ...Can we start calling dusk Mama Bear.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:58 pm » str 3, 6Lethal damage, plus extra succesess, right?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:58 pm » Wow.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:57 pm » ...that hits.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:57 pm » Shun: *deeeeep breaths, they're still alive...*
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:57 pm » DuskOOC: Good thing i hit limit break, and regained my essence a while back!
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:57 pm » Yep.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:57 pm » 4,3,9,6,4, 9,5,4,6,9, 6,10,10,7,7 (9 successes)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:57 pm » Ooo.. that makes it Aggrivated, right?
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:55 pm » Dusk mis once again using her cobo-Enemy castigating, ist excell.thrown, durability of oak. 6 dice for thrown and dex, +3 accuracy, 6 dice for 1st excellency, total of 15 dice, using skycutter. Spending 12 ess. and 1 Wp, against Maimed..
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:55 pm » (Baoshi goes?)
Jane Narbon « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:55 pm » Who's left?
Jane Narbon « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:55 pm » Mei: [waves]
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:55 pm » None of mine go. Who on yours goes?
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:55 pm » Dusk goes.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:55 pm » Tick 13.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:54 pm » Falling to one knee, he starts laughing, looking honestly as terrified as he is relieved.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:54 pm » Dusk: *shudders* I'm...okay, Bao.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:53 pm » Meanwhile, Lucent claps his hands together. "It ends HERE!" He snarls, as the inscription on the ground glows with an eerie green light, and a noxious smell permiates the room... immediately beneath Ebon's legs a portal opens as he begins getting dragged down itno it by the thousands of demonic hands that had grapsed at him before... there's a horrible cacophany of noises from below. The ringing of thousands of bells, millions of crickets chriping, pots beating on pans, differnt things screaming, and the blood apes howl in jubulation as Ebon is pulled under. The portal begins to shut, and then it all stops.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:53 pm » Shun: ... !... *frozen for just a moment*
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:53 pm » Dusk: *screams!*
Jane Narbon « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:53 pm » ]
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:53 pm » Baoshi: .... ..... DUSK!
Jane Narbon « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:53 pm » [Mei: [@Dusk] I can make more.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:52 pm » Baoshi: AGH!
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:52 pm » .
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:51 pm » *eeeeeeep*
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:51 pm » Dusk: *concentrates, sending her strenght his way...'this is gonna hurt...worth it.'*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:51 pm » Ok. Maimed's body flickers and breaks apart, as he appears behind Baoshi, all aglow with an anima banner of grays and dark shades of red. Dusk's a bit too quick, though, as Baoshi finds himself glowing wiht a red aura. As Maimed swings his axe, Baoshi's staff breaks apart and forms a defensive shield against the axe, but it's just moving too fast and cleaves right through them. Baoshi's staff rings are sent flying, as they gradually begin to reunify itno a staff, Baoshi now bleeding from a wound in his abdomen which SHOULD be a lot worse. Dusk gives a cry of pain as her back starts bleeding from various wounds that appeared along it. (Baoshi takes 3 health levels of damage, Dusk takes 4)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:50 pm » Baoshi: .....*well, everything has slowed down. This is going to leave one hell of a scar. I like the idea of it leaving a scar. Scars means you made it.*
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:50 pm » Fuzzy: *eeeeeep!*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:49 pm » ...I don't suppose the Staff could... no. Alright.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:49 pm » ShunOOC:*wife and best friend in serious mortal peril* FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:49 pm » DuskOOC: I do have one last dose of Cordial left...
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:48 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:48 pm » Mei: [remembering the recipe for Sweet Cordial]
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:48 pm » Ooh, looks like I may have misread this....I thought it said thatif the attack I'm helping defend against gets through, I take half....
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:48 pm » Ok... so he's got... 16 damage dice. ...quiet Wally
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:47 pm » Right now? 8.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:47 pm » ((I traded it out when we got to trade out charms. That was a typo, I swear.))
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:47 pm » Ok..what's Boashi's soak plus 3?
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:47 pm » Half of whatever damage baoshi takes.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:47 pm » No no, Dusk.. if baoshi survives this, it'll likely be beacuse of you.
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:47 pm » O.o
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:47 pm » (...Duck. Duck fate.))
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:46 pm » So I take half that in damage myself.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:46 pm » (I do not HAVE &#@!$ fate anymore.)
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:46 pm » Well, I said Dusk was invoking this, I won't change that.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:46 pm » eep
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:46 pm » 16 damage dice
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:45 pm » Um... 24 damage, minus your soak.
Jane Narbon « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:45 pm » {Back!}
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:45 pm » Plus his strenght of 5...
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:45 pm » (10 motes and 1 wp, yes)
Jane Narbon « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:45 pm » (Bao, now would be a good time to pull out Duck Fate. Just sayin'.)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:45 pm » That's 7 raw damage, plus an grimcleaver's weapon damage of +12L...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:45 pm » *just kind of sitting here bein; nervous* Righto.
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:45 pm » (Considering it costs ten motes, and is limited to once a scene, that's not too OP to me)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:44 pm » Ok. Well, Maimed rolled 7 succeses on his to-hit.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:44 pm » And if Maimed hits baoshi, I will invoke this.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:44 pm » Oooh...sorry! That's 6B and 6L then.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:43 pm » I have five lethal sak right now, thanks to charms.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:43 pm » I may need to go back and alter that. That's how I had it written, but it strikes me as potentially OP
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:43 pm » Er, I meant WITH your armor, Chic.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:43 pm » .
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:43 pm » My soak is 3Bashing, 1Lethal, and 6 Aggravated without counting armor. So-half of that?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:41 pm » Yes. half of your full soak, rounded up
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:41 pm » (I'd assume rounded up)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:41 pm » I think the original intent was adding half of your FULL soak.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:40 pm » ...let me double check that, Dusk
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:40 pm » 7 successes.
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:40 pm » (Right... that's why it's a powerful charm.)
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:40 pm » But my plain soak is 3b and 1L, so...half of that may not help at all....
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:39 pm » Ok. Let me roll
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:39 pm » Technically Baoshi's charm raises it back to 3, but part of the combo reduces it again since I said he was spending 6 motes on Five Shadow Feint
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:39 pm » If not, just... bring it on and tell me what to roll when.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:39 pm » ......PDV? anything?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:38 pm » Unexpected drops your DV to 0.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:38 pm » Also, I looked up how the charm works. Basically it's bad.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:38 pm » And yes, if I recall correctly, it's your unarmored soak
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:37 pm » ahhhh, cool.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:37 pm » It's her Background effect.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:37 pm » It's a special background perk, cost me 10 m and 1 wp, can use once per scene, and if the attack still gets through, I take half the damage.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:36 pm » empathy defense?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:35 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:33 pm » (I;mhonestly not being argumentive I just have no idea half of these things very sorry please go on)
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:32 pm » Question-Dusk's Empathy defense, that lets me add half my soak to an ally who;s just been hit by an attack-is that my basic unarmored soak?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:32 pm » ^^
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:32 pm » Righty oh then.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:32 pm » Normally it would be worse for Baoshi since Wei's right, it is an unexpected attack.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:32 pm » ....okay.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:32 pm » ...um.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:31 pm » Which since he spent 6 motes, reduces Baoshis' DV by the three he increased it by.
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:31 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:31 pm » ...I'm going to let Baoshi get away with this, but rule that the Five Shadow Feint comes into play anyway.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:31 pm » So, +3. *shrugs* Its all he has. Does it do anything?
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:31 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:30 pm » Demure Carp Feint. 4 motes. + his essence to his DVs/PDVs.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:30 pm » A move he can use on step two of attack. ^^ Baoshi whips out a small decorative fan I have had listed on his person since chiarascuro, and suddenly behind t flip and twirl it around hsi fingers.
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:30 pm » (Unfortunately, Absence doesn't work here... An unexpected attack just makes your DV against it Zero, it doesn't reduce it)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:29 pm » A what?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:29 pm » Also he does have one defensive, reflexive move.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:29 pm » Ok. So it's just a straight up roll then. Excellent. But Maimed doesn't know that, so the 6 motes he spent on Five Shadow Feint are wasted
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:28 pm » Valid point. and the defense DV of his staff isn't reduced by attacking, so there's that.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:28 pm » Well, I think he will definitly be using Absence, two motes, glowing with fate as he blurrs and ignores all penalties to DV.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:28 pm » Well, all of his soak and defense isn;t actualy armor right now, and let me see.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:27 pm » If you have any defensive charms, this is the time to use them!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:27 pm » I'm sorry.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:27 pm » He's using "The End" on Baoshi. Ebon Lightning Prana plus Melee Excellency 1 plus Five Shadow Feint. Five Shadow Feint lets him spend motes to reduce your DV. Ebon Lightning Prana lets him close the distance to Baoshi, strike with an enhanced melee attack that ALSO is treated as Unexpected and does Piercing Damage.
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:26 pm » WeiOOC: Perhaps not, but it's not really surprising.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:26 pm » DuskOOC: At least you aren't encumberd with Henshin anymore...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:25 pm » BaoshiOOC: ...aright, wise cracking may not have been my best choice.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:25 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:24 pm » Righto.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:24 pm » Baoshi's the target.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:24 pm » 1d3=3
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:23 pm » Well, we'll find out. ^^
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:23 pm » He'll be combo-ing ONE of you 3.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:23 pm » to make it fair, I'm gonna roll a 1d3. 1 is Jan, 2 is Shun, 3 is Baoshi
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:23 pm » Baoshi: It;s classier.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:22 pm » Baoshi: I;d preffer to be 'Le Fin'
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:22 pm » Under the circumstances, though, Fuzzy's a bit too feral for him to think is easy prey.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:22 pm » or Fuzzy.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:22 pm » He could go after Shun... he could also go after Jan or Baoshi.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:22 pm » As is Mei.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:22 pm » Dusk's too far away to reach this tick
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:22 pm » He knows from practical experience that Wei's a god of defense
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:22 pm » Dusk: The End? yes, you are an ass!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:21 pm » He's determined to make at least ONE of you die.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:21 pm » Maimed bellows. "I won't go out this way! I am The End!"
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:21 pm » (Tick eleven, actually... we had to rewind a bit)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:21 pm » Maimed goes
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:21 pm » Its' tick 12 now.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:21 pm » (Now it;ll be tick 12, I beleive.)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:20 pm » (11)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:20 pm » Jans turn ends there.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:20 pm » (This is still tick 12, right?)
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:19 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:19 pm » He pulled him up into a bearhug, lifting him clear off the floor.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:19 pm » Up.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:19 pm » That's enough with Henshin already grappled. Ok, now Jan is holding him down
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:17 pm » Four sucsesses
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:17 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:17 pm » Jan reaches past baoshi to shove him out of the way, wresting his student from the floor- his arms tightening around him with a grunt to pull him into a crushing bear-hug, golden aura of his marital arts wresting against the blackened glow of hsi essence.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:16 pm » I;m working on it...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:16 pm » Ok. Make a new grapple check
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:16 pm » ....Sorry.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:15 pm » No. it's Jan's turn
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:15 pm » Er... sorry, I got distracted
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:15 pm » I have;t gone yet!
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:15 pm » Hey!
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:15 pm » So Maimed's turn?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:14 pm » ...It feels a little insulting.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:14 pm » Sorry. I'm tired. Let's resolve this
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:13 pm » *nod* ...You do have a tendency to cut bossfights short...
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:13 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:13 pm » It;d be nice to at least... do the things to win...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:13 pm » Well, alright. If you want.
Jane Narbon « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:13 pm » Unless everyone else has a really good reason to run away?
Jane Narbon « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm » We keep going plz?
Jane Narbon « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm » Boss battles don't end with a cutaway. They end with the boss exploding dramatically. Or similar.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm » By my watch, Maimed goes next turn, which is when Lucent banishes Ebon finally. Then none of the enemies go for another 4 ticks.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm » That... wow.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm » Wait a sec!
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm » ....
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm » ....what? Hey...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:11 pm » ....at this point it's kinda impossible for the bad guys to win. I'm calling the fight here.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:11 pm » ....Basicaly, the idea is "Jan picks up Henshin, taking him out of Baoshis grip"
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:10 pm » ...I... guess? The logistics of it are confusing, but I see no mechanical reason why not
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:10 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:10 pm » {back after dinner}
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:09 pm » Alright. Can Jan make a grapple check to pick up henshin from Baoshi?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:09 pm » Except Henshin and Baoshi and Mei and Dusk
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:08 pm » Er... at this point? No one
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:07 pm » .
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:07 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:06 pm » Besides Baoshi pinning henshin,for refference, whos directly around jan?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:06 pm » Alright, then.
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:05 pm » (So before Maimed does.)
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:04 pm » So Jan actually goes on tick 11
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:04 pm » *nod* speed six
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:04 pm » Baoshi grappled, speed... I want to say... six?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:04 pm » Yeah, Jan punched, speed five.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:03 pm » It helps a LOT
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:03 pm » (...I think it was actually last turn. What's the speed on a fist/the charm you used?)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:03 pm » I make my own tick tracks in Word.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:03 pm » Sorry...
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:03 pm » I just confuse the issue when I try to handle ticks without a complicated chart.
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:02 pm » (Swish is a cat lunar)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:02 pm » Are you kidding? No, not really.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:02 pm » 12
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:02 pm » It's tick 12
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:02 pm » ...Swish?
Jane Narbon « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:02 pm » Which tick is it?
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:01 pm » you been keeping track Tinker?
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:01 pm » Swish: ...mew?
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:01 pm » and Baoshi too?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:01 pm » Yay!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:01 pm » good thing too. it was a particularly villanious partiredge
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:01 pm » .
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:01 pm » I think Jan's turn is up too
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:01 pm » No, a cat lunar ate that.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:00 pm » And a partirdge in a pear tree?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:00 pm » True.
Jane Narbon « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:00 pm » Plus 4 nephwracks.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:00 pm » And Henshins' grappled.
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:00 pm » Heh.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:00 pm » Diva, Maimed, Forsaken, and henshin are the only ones left.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:59 pm » Blood ApeOOC: We've got to get a better union.
Jane Narbon « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:59 pm » (How many bad guys are left?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:58 pm » According to this, Maimed goes. That's the only person I have on the bad guy's end. You guys? Oh wait, the blood apes go too. But they're fighting the Nephiwracks so screw them
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:58 pm » right then. Shun will be feeling rather accomplished now... Wei better take out forsaken and Maimed singlehandedly or his head'll get big again...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:58 pm » Ok. tick 12
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:57 pm » Heh.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:57 pm » DuskOOC: Note to self-next time I want to hit a necromancer, don't do it after she's summoned the ghastlies.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:57 pm » I expected it ot be largely background noise, Silly me.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:57 pm » It's my biggest mistake this fight NOT keeping track of those things.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:56 pm » ...at this point I'm going to rule it's irrevalent. The Nephiwrack was already PROBABLY damaged by it's fight with the blood ape
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:56 pm » as far as dmg is concerned
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:56 pm » .
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:56 pm » right... so, what are the stats for "unconcious body used as a mace" again?
Jane Narbon « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:56 pm » Mei: Sowwy about letting 'm loose, OK?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:55 pm » So shun hits because it's DV with the -2 for the spell is 4.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:55 pm » oh. yey. ^.^
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:55 pm » I was just about to say that.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:55 pm » ...wait.
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:55 pm » (It has 6. It's wearing armor with a -2 mobility penalty, which is why the 6 is after the slash)
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:55 pm » eh, still got to slam Melody around. that was certainly satisfying.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:54 pm » O.o it has an 8 DV... why are these the "fodder" again?
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:54 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:54 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:53 pm » Page 320, core book
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:53 pm » It has a 6 DV still, though.
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:53 pm » (Don't forget Sorcery *assuming it's Terrestial level* is a -2 DV action)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:52 pm » ... let me check...
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:52 pm » 5 successes?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:51 pm » yes.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:51 pm » Yeah. That's not good
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:51 pm » ok, 1 success. however, still have 3rd excellency... do those dice from the stunt and channeling still count towards the re-roll?
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:51 pm » *crosses fingers*
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:50 pm » now, for the attack on the Nepherack: adding the last die of stunt and channeling conviction for 3 more dice. making it 6+1+3=10
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:50 pm » Ok. Nice. Now make an attack to hit the Nephiwrack
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:49 pm » :D
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:48 pm » 3 successes!
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:48 pm » .
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:48 pm » ok... adding 2 dice to this damage roll, since we're jumping to minimum dmg
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:48 pm » .
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:48 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:47 pm » Sure
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:46 pm » .
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:46 pm » *remaining actions
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:45 pm » can I spread them out over the actions?
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:45 pm » right, he's still got the three dice for the stunt in reserve, because my brain decided to sprout a hole at random...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:44 pm » At this point? NO. Just roll minimum essence of damage but remember you need at least 2 damage
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:42 pm » Phew...
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:42 pm » now... for the neck breaker bit... do I still have to try and get past his parry/dodge? since it's already around his neck.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:42 pm » Ok, hit.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:41 pm » 4 successes that time
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:41 pm » .
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:41 pm » .
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:41 pm » right, 3rd excellency then. and sorry, forgot...
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:40 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:40 pm » He had a 6 Dv when you fought him, remember?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:40 pm » no, you need 4 successes to hit wiht his wound penalty
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:39 pm » ok, 3 successes for the neck noose bit, is that enough at his -2 health? if not, shun has his own 3rd excellency
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:37 pm » righto, just making sure. ^.^ rolling the first attack
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:36 pm » It's considered a 3-action flurry
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:35 pm » BaoshiOOC: Alright, I admit. Very cool.
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:35 pm » .
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:35 pm » DuskOOC: Shun is AWESOME.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:34 pm » much appreciated. So... a two attack flurry against Melody and then an attack against the nepherack, or a three attack flurry period? and much appreciated... hopefully he pulls this off. ^.^
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:33 pm » ...Very cool.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:33 pm » You can choose between the typical benefits of a 3 die stunt
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:32 pm » It IS pretty impressive. A once-in-a-blue-moon thing
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:32 pm » I will, however, give you the benefits of a 3-die stunt for that
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:31 pm » Which while harder than it sounds, still would kinda thwart your plan a little
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:31 pm » If Melody's still standing, though, he can just struggle and fight back.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:31 pm » IF you hit both times, and IF you inflict enough damage to incapacitate Melody, which will require 2 health levels of damage inflicted or more, then you can make an additonal attack on the nephewrack, which if it hits will disrupt his shape necromancy action, due to the nature of what your'e doing.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:31 pm » right, so how much of a flurry am I looking at?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:30 pm » Under the circumstances, i'm going to rule that it's two separate attacks, the grab, and the attack... the "straight down on the nepherack" thing is a bit sketchy, so I'm going to make a house-ruling here, since part of the purpose of stunts is that they let you do stuff you wouldn't normalyl be able to do.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:30 pm » ....G:damn. Nice.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:29 pm » DuskOOC: *Applauds*
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:29 pm » Coooool...
Jane Narbon « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:29 pm » (Woo. Go Shun!)
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:28 pm » ((Not sure of the technical aspects of this... the neck grab could be considered the attack leading up to the damage from the neck break, or two seperate attacks...))
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:28 pm » Shun looks at Melody with a deadly purpose, face set in a cold grim nuetral, even as he moves in a blur to barely deflect the blow. Nothing to betray his thoughts except the briefest of a flicker of his eyes towards Child's prone form. "Well, it seems you are in charge in actuality now, in addition to name. Shame." His hand shoots out, the serpent sting staff a blur of gold as it arks over Melody's shoulder. Before any comment could be made about it "missing", his wrist flicks, sending the sections of the staff jerking and arking back to Shun's other hand around Melody's neck. Without pause he spins, twisting the two sections of staff sharply, forcing the staff into a point of leverage on Melody's neck. The force and angle alone would be enough to break most mortal's necks, but Shun does not stop there. Still spinning, he pulled on the staff locked around Melod's neck, throwing the deathknight by his head and weilding him, not unlike a club. He brings the body over his shoulder hard and fast, straight down on the Nepherack attempting to disrupt Lucent's spell. The two crashing together with a bone shattering crunch. "I did warn you."
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:28 pm » DuskOOC: Go Shun!
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:27 pm » .
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:27 pm » .
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:26 pm » righto, one sec. here comes the stunt.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:26 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:26 pm » Mei: [flash-steps out of the way and thumbs her nose @ Melody]
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:26 pm » Shun is up
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:26 pm » Ok then. She misses
Jane Narbon « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:26 pm » 8,8,10,9,10, 5,8,5,3 (6 successes)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:25 pm » If you beat her essence in dice
Jane Narbon « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:25 pm » Which lets a Sidereal dodge ANYTHING— unexpected attacks, social attacks, continuous effects, even area-of-effect items (assuming the Sidereal can get out of the way in time).
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:25 pm » Sidreals: By god, we may go down, but it will be so annoying.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:25 pm » Ah yes.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:25 pm » Ahhh, Duck Fate.
Jane Narbon « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:24 pm » Woo! Mei's going to use the charm Duck Fate.
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:24 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:24 pm » Three.
Jane Narbon « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:24 pm » What's her Essence?
Jane Narbon « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:23 pm » 1 second.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:23 pm » Eeep.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:23 pm » Unexpected attack, Mei
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:22 pm » She didn't use it before because she's a bit of a spoiled hothead and Dusk kinda got her angry so she was just trying to stab a guy
Jane Narbon « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:22 pm » Or, Mei can just dodge it.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:22 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:22 pm » Soakable only by your stamina
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:22 pm » Page 156 of the Abyssal guide. it's an unexpected attack that uses Percpetion + Lore as it's attacking stats
Jane Narbon « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:21 pm » How's that work?
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:21 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:21 pm » Diva is going to... let me check the range on Breath-Draining Prana... ok. She can do that. She's going to use Breath Draining Prana on Mei.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:19 pm » and then Shun goes
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:19 pm » heh, well he got pretty close...*breath of relief*
Jane Narbon « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:19 pm » ^^
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:19 pm » Ok. Last but not least. Diva goes.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:19 pm » EXACTLY 7
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:19 pm » ..he got the EXACT same number of successes
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:17 pm » brb
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:17 pm » so he misses. Good thing he has excellency 3 up. he can re-roll
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:17 pm » (One of the reasons I switched to the other dice roller was because I wanted people to be able ot trust my die rolls)
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:17 pm » shun's parry is 7 currently
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:17 pm » .
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:17 pm » :P
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:16 pm » (Be honest Zobot. With how you roll sometimes, he could hit with five dice)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:16 pm » (Hah! Agreed, Prof Z.)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:16 pm » he got 7 successes.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:16 pm » so eh's at 13.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:16 pm » which adds 3 dice.
Jane Narbon « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:16 pm » Mei: [anima banner is off]
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:16 pm » ShunOOC: Aw, poor baby.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:15 pm » So he's gotta channel his valor to have a hope of hitting
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:15 pm » but he's still at -2 health levels for that last fight wiht Shun
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:15 pm » Ok. His weapon adds +2, he's got melee 4, and dexterity of 4 with a 2 dot specailty in scythe...
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:14 pm » Fuzzy: *not even a little glowy...*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:14 pm » (I like to imagine that Baoshi and Mei's anima banners are like when Doc Scratch from Homestuck freaks out)
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:14 pm » hey, if he actually hits Shun he could ruin my stunt idea...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:14 pm » Just Excellency 3 and a charm that converts damage into aggrivated damage.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:14 pm » Baoshi: *glowing frikkin green NIMBUS*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:14 pm » There there.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:14 pm » His combo is fairly simple, though.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:13 pm » Frigging Melody. Such a disappointment.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:12 pm » oook... O.o
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:12 pm » Ok. Melody is going to approach Shun and attack him with his scythe. He's using a combo becuase I never got to USE it wiht him before...
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:11 pm » (So minor shinies from him)
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:11 pm » .
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:11 pm » (Wei did spend 4 peripheral...)
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:10 pm » Ooooooooh...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:10 pm » (I've taken essence expenditures into account. And his anima banner as well, which is up: A slain god resembling a minotaur, impaled with several spears)'
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:10 pm » Fuzzy: Go Vei! <3
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:10 pm » Wei bring his sword up, shining with golden energy. "You, don't get to touch."
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:10 pm » .
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:09 pm » (we may now have more glowy)
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:09 pm » (it's not moot! both of them had to spend essence!)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:09 pm » Wooo!
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:09 pm » *nod* Still, impressive amount of dice
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:09 pm » Let's see. Diva and Melody go this tick.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:08 pm » Ok. So if it's a perfect defense, the exercise is moot. Ah well
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:08 pm » (Heh... tis fine
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:08 pm » Sorry. I was running on autopilot.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:08 pm » (What page is it on again?)
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:08 pm » (I think the problem is Z already declared the attack, so he's following through with it...)
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:07 pm » (...I'm confused. Heavenly Guardian is the perfect Defense charm. How's he going to hit through that?)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:07 pm » So that's 5 dice for his martial arts skill, 4 for dex, his channeling adds 4, his specialty in Dark messiah adds 2, the armor he's wearing has a trakcing system which adds 2... and eh's spending 5 motes to add 5 dice. So eh's got a solid 22 dice here.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:06 pm » Ok. He only gets one attack, but if he hits, Grevious Agony attack kicks in
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:06 pm » Oh dear.
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:06 pm » (pfff...)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:06 pm » Which I kiiinda forgot he had.
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:05 pm » Meep...
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:05 pm » Wei: *Activating Heavenly Guardian Defense*
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:05 pm » ...uh oh...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:05 pm » He's also channeling his Willpower for this. Plus, he has Dark Messiah Form up
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:05 pm » (Had forgotten)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:04 pm » For those who have forgotten, it's Martial Arts Excellency 1, stacked with Grevious Agony Attack, stacked with Wounds Mean Nothing for defense.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:04 pm » .
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:03 pm » (What's it consist of?)
Jane Narbon « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:03 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:03 pm » ...Oh dear.
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:03 pm » (Heh.. figured)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:03 pm » Heehehee.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:02 pm » Ok. Forsaken's using "The Pain" his combo attack, on Wei.
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:02 pm » ...Fuzzy. ><
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:02 pm » Wei: I'll see what I can do. You should probably keep attacking him, though...
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:01 pm » Rose: *follows*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:01 pm » You can move, yes
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:00 pm » (can Fuzzy also use move whatever to keep Forsaken within range?)
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:00 pm » Fuzzy: Vei, hyu vant to bap Forsaken for me? Or should hy chust keep attackink him und hyu attack de other guy?
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:00 pm » .
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:59 pm » .
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:59 pm » .
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:58 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:58 pm » He's largely a 1-hit wonder
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:58 pm » All his ox-bodies are for -0
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:57 pm » He had 3 -0 health levels? O.o *impressed*
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:57 pm » Fuzzy: *feeling clumsy today*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:57 pm » Nice. He's got 1 -0 health level left
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:57 pm » Baoshi: *internal panic!*
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:57 pm » (for the third attack)
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:56 pm » Aaaand 2 successes.
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:56 pm » Fuzzy: *slices a cut into Forsaken's shoulder!*
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:56 pm » Rolling minimum dice- 2 damage
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:55 pm » Looking at his character sheet... right now his soak is 12L, 13 B
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:55 pm » (I know you said last time, but I forget >< )
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:54 pm » What's his soak?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:54 pm » Ok, fine. She gets the extra -1. So his DVs are 6, 5, and 4
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:54 pm » ,
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:53 pm » (So either he takes the penalty for what he's doing now, or he takes the penalty for what he did last. That's how a DV refresh works)
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:53 pm » *pretty sure I'm rolling minimum damage anyway, but I want to know what to do in these situations*
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:53 pm » Er... if we aren't counting the -1 penalty on the turn he attacks, shouldn't we count it on the next turn? *unsure of the rules for two characters who keep going simultanesouly*
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:52 pm » (You have to use either the before, or after. It refreshes, but only on his actual action)
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:52 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:52 pm » But yes, his parry should be 7, then 6, then 5.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:52 pm » Technically he's refreshed.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:52 pm » It's his turn too, Wally
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:51 pm » Wheee!
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:51 pm » ...shouldn't his parry be 6, and then 5?
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:51 pm » (don't forget the minus one for attacking last turn)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:51 pm » That beats his 7 Parry, so yes
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:50 pm » That misses
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:50 pm » (second attack - 8 successes should be a hit)
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:50 pm » (first attack - 1 success)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:49 pm » That's fine.
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:49 pm » And I'm spending 4m on Hide-Toughening Essence, which isn't an attack charm, but I want it activated and it's step 7 reflexive, so I think I'm allowed to do that.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:49 pm » He's choosing not to attack back, since he's going to attack Wei.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:48 pm » Go Fuzzy!
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:48 pm » Alright. Three-flurry punch thingy, 11, 10, 9 dice, like last time.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:48 pm » You may go ahead.
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:48 pm » Fuzzy's going to attack Forsaken again...
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:47 pm » Fuzzy: *miffed*
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:47 pm » Fuzzy: Hey!
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:47 pm » *phew
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:47 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:47 pm » Forsaken in his suit of armor nods and balls a fist, moving to attack Wei
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:47 pm » right, thanks Wally.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:47 pm » Maimed grins. "Forsaken. Please provide support."
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:46 pm » (Nod. He can make another move, and then do his regular action.)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:46 pm » Ok. Good to know then
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:46 pm » *does go
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:46 pm » Let me check... yes, Forsaken
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:46 pm » Baoshi: *few*
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:46 pm » since he just had a move action, I think
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:46 pm » And Forsaken, I think?
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:45 pm » Fuzzy goes.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:45 pm » shun again technically...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:45 pm » so tick 11. Diva and Melody go. Anyone else?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:44 pm » ...nevermind. He cna't go until Baoshi does.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:43 pm » Henshin has to break that grapple to do anything else. Fortunately, he is possessed by some of the most powerful necromantic entities known to Exalt and this affords him special privileges
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:42 pm » Baoshis grappling.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:42 pm » Jan just whacked him one.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:42 pm » Ah.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:42 pm » Baoshi was
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:42 pm » .
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:42 pm » .
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:42 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:42 pm » Ok. If memory serves, Jan was holding Henshin down, right?
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:41 pm » Right... in that case Shun'll take a yard towards the Nepherack and Melody, diagonally, since he won't get to attack this tick. holding off until Melody moves in closer
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:39 pm » The Nephiwrack was fighting a blood ape, so it's only about 3 yards from you
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:39 pm » right... and how far is the Nepherack from Melody? (I won't be stunting this tick then since I have to get to Melody first... thought he was walking towards Shun, but oh well)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:39 pm » Phew...
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:38 pm » Melody has yet to move, since his last action was to draw his scythe. So he's a good 6 yards from Shun
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:38 pm » The Nephirack is using a necromancy spell to attack Lucent, yes. It'll come into effect on tick 12 assuming he isn't killed by then
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:37 pm » and yes, this will be a stunt
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:37 pm » *Waves pompoms*
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:36 pm » I have a question first though, how close is Melody, and the nepherack messing with Lucent's spell?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:36 pm » I assume you're stunting?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:36 pm » Ah. Ok.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:36 pm » Shun
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:36 pm » Tick 10, Possessed Henshin goes. Anyone else?
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:36 pm » *nod*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:35 pm » Ok... we just finished Wally, which settles tick 9
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:35 pm » Hidy.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:35 pm » heya Tinker!
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:34 pm » Hellooo.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:34 pm » Incidentally, while I'm looking up where we left off have an exalted joke: http://www.nuklearpower.com/2008/06/24/ ... d-im-sure/
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:34 pm » (I'm here.)
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:33 pm » Ok. Getting the others.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:33 pm » Yay! Jane!
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:32 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:31 pm » Hi!
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:30 pm » It'll be fun.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:30 pm » I'm excited
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:26 pm » I did see it!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:25 pm » Peep
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:23 pm » As is Claire. All it would take is one IM
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:23 pm » he's online right nowA
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:23 pm » Will Tinker be here?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:23 pm » Oh, did everyone see the new thing I put up in MSW?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:22 pm » Hey Wally
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:22 pm » Hellos
Wallycaine « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:22 pm » *nod*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:21 pm » Gotta burn thorugh this
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:21 pm » Ok. When Jane gets back on, everyone's here, we start
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:20 pm » Bye
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:19 pm » *Sighs*
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:19 pm » later hawk
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:18 pm » and got to go, bye
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:18 pm » btw, I can only stay up to 11:30 on Saturay Central time
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:18 pm » Aw, Jane vanished. Darn me for being off for so long
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:17 pm » Actually, it's been kind of a slow night
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:17 pm » Yay!
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:16 pm » Yeah, I brought down and bought that one myself, Hawk. One down!
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:15 pm » OK, BACK
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:15 pm » and got 5 minutes
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:14 pm » must be a busy night here
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:14 pm » yeah
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:14 pm » nice having the reference right there huh?
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:14 pm » coolies
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:10 pm » btw, I got the hardcover book of exalted
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:09 pm » hmmm
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:09 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:03 pm » stopping to say hello and see what z wanted to say
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:02 pm » chick*
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:02 pm » hey chiock, don't have much time right now
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:02 pm » ideally we are....
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:01 pm » Hi, Hawk.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:00 pm » Beth: *pokes Jane with a cookie*
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:58 pm » we should be Jane, that's my understanding anyway
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:57 pm » hey jane
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:57 pm » hey z, you said you wanted to talk to me about the chapter tht ended this week? can you send me a PM about it for me?
Jane Narbon « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:57 pm » We are playing tonight, right?
Jane Narbon « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:57 pm » The question is,
Jane Narbon « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:57 pm » Just have a quick question for Z, if he's on.
Jane Narbon « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:57 pm » Hi.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:57 pm » nice
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:56 pm » Amnesia: the dark descent
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:54 pm » which game?
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:54 pm » I'm doing alright. Trying to decide whether or not to download the demo to a game.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:54 pm » so how are you folks doing?
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:53 pm » cool
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:52 pm » tomorrow gonna see about getting some wireless connection myself
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:51 pm » ah, oh well. I guess that's just the way it is. it tends to be the same for the college dorms around here from what I hear.
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:50 pm » found out the internet in the dorm sucks atm
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:50 pm » got about 35 minutes left right now
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:50 pm » Hey Hawk!]
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:50 pm » heya Hawk!
Hawkwolf « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:48 pm » hello?
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:42 pm » kk
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:42 pm » anyway, brb
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:39 pm » np ^.^
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:36 pm » Thanks.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:35 pm » ohhhhh, cool stuff. Well whatever works for you. ^.^
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:35 pm » Heh, I always wanted to study archaeology, but I don't think I'll do that. Maybe a class or two.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:34 pm » I'd like a nice useless english degree, but I also may just go for library science.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:33 pm » *nods* what degree? if I'm not prying
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:32 pm » Heck, I may even finish that degree. But yeah, moving on to something new will be good.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:31 pm » Yep!
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:30 pm » makes sense. one chapter closes and another opens right?
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:28 pm » Well, after many years there, back from when it was an indie shop, it's sad...but also kind of a relief to be moving on, too.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:26 pm » heh, right. well best of luck there. ^.^
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:25 pm » And NO WAY am I missing GenCon!
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:25 pm » Oops, that's wrong-it may begin this friday.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:24 pm » And they think it'll be wrapped up around september.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:24 pm » Liquidation may start as ealy as monday, wwe will officially be working for the liquidation company and not Borders when that starts, so heaven knows what my schedule will be like-I'll be working a lot of hours.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:23 pm » I'm doing alright. and righto, we'll see how the schedule changes for my campaign. ^.^
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:23 pm » Oh...after this week, I have no idea if I'll be around for game night-I should be able to join in late if nothing else.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:22 pm » How's you?
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:22 pm » Doing all right. Off tomorrow, so I'll apply at the library.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:21 pm » how're you doing?
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:21 pm » heya!
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:20 pm » heya Chic!
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:19 pm » 8waves*
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:19 pm » brb
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:15 pm » heh, very true.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:15 pm » yeah. And it'd certainly wake you up
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:11 pm » should be a good way to get a bit of a scare, which is all I really need, and not spend any money
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:09 pm » I'm considering downloading the demo since I just did a bit of spring cleaning on my computer
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:09 pm » yeah, the previews agree.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:09 pm » Yeaaah. I've heard it gets freaky
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:05 pm » but definitely not a game I could play start to finish.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:03 pm » Yeah
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:55 pm » it's a good contrast every now and then. ^.^
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:53 pm » Ah. I see
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:51 pm » heh, well it's one of those games I'd get for the scares and then only play occasionally. like me and anything Slenderman or SCP
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:49 pm » Yeah. I'm not going near that game. Too dark for my blood
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:45 pm » pretty good. good dinner, and now watching previews of Amnesia: Dark Descent... which looks properly scary.
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:43 pm » Decent. You?
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:41 pm » heya, how're you doing?
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:40 pm » Hey
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:35 pm » merp
Professor Zobot « Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:33 pm » Kupo
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:10 am » c'night claire
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:07 am » zzz...
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:06 am » zzz...
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:06 am » I'm saying g'night, too...
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:05 am » You, too.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:05 am » Sweet dreams.
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:04 am » g'night Tinker
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:04 am » Goodnight, Tinker.
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:04 am » Goodnight.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:04 am » Goodnight, folks. :)
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:03 am » I might toddle off to bed, myself. ^^
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:03 am » heh
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:03 am » Don't know why, it's only 2 am. ^^
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:02 am » Heh, I'm sleepy myself.
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:02 am » Rando: *sits, so she can lay down*
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:02 am » .
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:01 am » Teal: *full and sleepy* Peep... *snuggles Daddy's hand*
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:00 am » Rando: Awww~ *gently picks up teal*
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:59 am » Claire: *has a bat sammich!*
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:57 am » Claire: YAY! *nomnom!*
Claire « Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:57 am » Teal: Peep, Dadee... *holds up her arms*
Demothesis « Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:57 am » Joe: Heya Rando. *sets down sandwich for Claire*
chicgeek « Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:57 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:55 am » Rando: *follwing Rolfs Trail* Oh, there you are Hiya, Joe.

_________________
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don’t talk" -Tuco, The Good the Bad and the Ugly

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: exalted logs XI
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:44 pm 
Offline
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:52 pm
Posts: 618
Location: Two steps ahead of you
Comics by Shaenon II
Mad science has never been so cute!
* Logout [ Demothesis ] * 0 new messages Chat * FAQ * Search * Members * User Control Panel
Last visit was: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:55 am It is currently Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:28 pm

View unanswered posts | View active topics View new posts | View your posts

Board index

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Get a FREE FORUM
Comics by Shaenon II Chat
Message:
Online List
Sarah McLaren « Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:41 am » Ah.
Demothesis « Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:41 am » yep, we had our finale. ^.^ though we're still having a bit of a wrapup
Sarah McLaren « Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:41 am » How are you? Did Zobot have the finale? Shame I missed it.
Sarah McLaren « Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:40 am » Hi Demo! Night, Jane.
Demothesis « Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:40 am » I'm still here. ^.^
Jane Narbon « Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:39 am » See you.
Jane Narbon « Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:39 am » Night, Sarah. :)
Sarah McLaren « Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:39 am » Aww.. is everyone going now? Good night, then.
Jane Narbon « Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:36 am » Ah well— that was FUN. Good night!
Demothesis « Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:36 am » g'night Tinker
Professor_Tinker « Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:36 am » Well folks, I think I'll retire. Sweet dreams!
Demothesis « Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:33 am » Shun: Bad Mei. bad.
Professor_Tinker « Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:33 am » Baoshi: ... oh, ow.
Jane Narbon « Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:33 am » Mei: And I'm his staff! [delighted over the pun]
Professor_Tinker « Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:33 am » Baoshi: Like hell. Slot #3 is keeping in touch with you lot.
Demothesis « Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:31 am » Shun: Never. *grins* It's going to be weird doing the ten year reunion thing huh?
Professor_Tinker « Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:30 am » Baoshi: Oh, shaddup yer face.
Professor_Tinker « Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:30 am » Baoshi: You don;t get the 'Forgiveness' end of my staff after a certain line is crossed.
Demothesis « Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:30 am » Shun: no, I figured it out. it's because it takes a nutjob to say it like that. *pokes*
Professor_Tinker « Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:29 am » Baoshi: .... or are a @#@!, of course.
Professor_Tinker « Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:29 am » Baoshi: The juggernaut never had political accumen and an unstoppable resolve to see no man as my enemy until they attack me outright.
Demothesis « Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:28 am » Shun:... why is that scarier than the juggernaught?
Professor_Tinker « Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:27 am » Baoshi: Peeeeaaaace aaaaaaand looooooove~
Jane Narbon « Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:26 am » Mei: [sitting up at a desk, handling paperwork]
Demothesis « Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:23 am » Shun:*studying the latest reports on Thorns* good grief another resistance group collapse? Well, got to give them credit for never giving up. no matter how many fail a new one shows up.
Professor_Tinker « Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:22 am » Baoshi: I'll be back in an hour, Mei. You knwo the deal- ping me for an emergency, tell Kejak I;m VERY sorry for... whatever.
Jane Narbon « Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:21 am » Mei: [smiles secretly] Yeah, this'll be fun.
Jane Narbon « Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:20 am » Mei: [in her gilded ice getup for the purpose of being Bao's receptionist] May I help you?
chicgeek « Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:20 am » .
Demothesis « Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:19 am » Echo: Shush you. I'm allowed to fret occasionally and no one else gets to see it~
Professor_Tinker « Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:16 am » Jan: Tch~ <3
Professor_Tinker « Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:16 am » Baoshi: *just for a minute, tho*
Professor_Tinker « Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:16 am » Baoshi: ...*still probably hides behind Mei from the peopel who get mad at him*
Demothesis « Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:15 am » Echo:*will fuss over the damage done to it*
Professor_Tinker « Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:12 am » Jan: *will spend a year with Echo, getting hsi tattoo fixed*
chicgeek « Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:12 am » ,
Professor_Tinker « Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:12 am » Baoshi: *smiles* Bah. My may-may?
Jane Narbon « Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:11 am » *Tap-end
Jane Narbon « Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:11 am » Mei: Thank the Maidens SOMEONE saved me from the sidereal equivalent of the tp-end.
Professor_Tinker « Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:08 am » Baoshi: Like I'm going to loose a ally wit absolutely no political leanings.
chicgeek « Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:07 am » Dusk: Oh, I like.
Demothesis « Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:06 am » hee
Professor_Tinker « Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:04 am » Baoshi: Also Mei will be my secretary.
Professor_Tinker « Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:04 am » Baoshi: I'm planning on it.
chicgeek « Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:04 am » Dusk: I still wnat to see Baoshi emerge as a real challenge to Kejop.
chicgeek « Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:03 am » Dusk: *hugs* Keep in touch as you can, Mei.
Jane Narbon « Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:03 am » Mei: [hugs Dusk] See you on the far side of the Scavenger Lands, as they say.
Professor_Tinker « Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:01 am » Baoshi: ... Well, I can make sure I keep in contact. Thats #1...
Demothesis « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:59 am » Shun: Yeah, I know, *hugs Dusk* and to be honest, the information about thorns does help. it gives me a bit of info, even by omission. all projects involving Thorns seem to be sabataged
Professor_Tinker « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:59 am » Baoshi: ...also my writers still running in a circle gibbering.
chicgeek « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:58 am » Dusk: *hugs* It'll happen. It's a big thing to do.
Professor_Tinker « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:57 am » Baoshi: Well, you do more then JUST those things.
Jane Narbon « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:57 am » Mei: [grins] The Wicked Witch of the Wishes of the Solars of the East?
Demothesis « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:56 am » Shun: and I'm... not having the most preductive 10 years ever...
chicgeek « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:55 am » Dusk: I'm the Witch of the Scavenger lands! Cool!
Professor_Tinker « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:53 am » ( *shrugs* He has work in th' mornin. We're about there. )
chicgeek « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:53 am » Goodnight, Zobot.
Jane Narbon « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:53 am » Oh well.... good night.
Jane Narbon « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:53 am » (When we're so close? Darn.)
Professor_Tinker « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:52 am » (Sounds fair. I need time to think.)
Wallycaine « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:51 am » It's fine
Claire « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:51 am » (back)
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:51 am » (crap... guys, I'm fading fast. I really need to get some sleep. We'll finsih this tomorrw ngiht or sometime soon. Sorry)
Demothesis « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:50 am » .
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:50 am » 4. His efforts to retake Thorns have been frusteratingly underdeveloped. It seems every resistacne group that organizes within the city is destroyed from within rather quickly and every external group has their own problems tos olve as well.]
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:48 am » 3. Shun's quest to find a way to get rid of his issue with the Scavenger Land eventually bares fruit a few years later, in the form of the Lesser Goddess of Restoration, Sefaria. In return for fixing his mind, she demanded a single favor, to be called in at her choosing. She has yet to call it.
Professor_Tinker « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:48 am » Nice.
Jane Narbon « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:47 am » .
chicgeek « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:47 am » DuskOOC: Heck, maybe we'll even run into Henshin again someday...
Wallycaine « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:47 am » .
chicgeek « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:46 am » .
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:45 am » Ok.
Demothesis « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:45 am » Shun2: Shun'll work on building contacts with people who know about the occupation of Thorns and any plans to retake it. He wants to be informed and help Thorns be recovered. So as much info and contacts as possible as he can get while stopping by villages while on the run with Dusk.
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:45 am » Ok. And your second one?
Demothesis « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:44 am » Shun1: Shun will, have to go looking for a cure for his problem with navigating the scavenger lands since he was cursed, so he'll do that first.
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:43 am » Sure
Demothesis « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:42 am » Shun?
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:42 am » Maiden of Endings: Next!
Professor_Tinker « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:41 am » Jan: You know, for a guy who gave up his reproductive abilities, I hae a HELL of a liniage.
Professor_Tinker « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:41 am » (Keee.)
Demothesis « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:41 am » .
Jane Narbon « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:41 am » (Quite possibly.)
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:41 am » (Tinker,we will talk later)
Professor_Tinker « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:41 am » Other ones yours, Z.
Claire « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:41 am » (brb)
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:41 am » Maiden of Endings: Jan's Event, 2: After about 8 years of peace, he was soon blessed/cursed with another child, one whose presence would soon require Jan to embark on yet another journey, this one in private...
chicgeek « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:40 am » (Hey, Jane-secrets children keep from their parents? If any of those secrets are about exalting, you could funnelm that info to Dusk, perhaps?)
Wallycaine « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:40 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:38 am » Thats about all he could want.
Professor_Tinker « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:38 am » Jans Event 1: Reunite with, and mostly stay close to, Echo, and keep in touch with hsi kids.
Claire « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:38 am » .
chicgeek « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:37 am » DuskOOC: I'm notorious! Wheee!
Demothesis « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:36 am » .
chicgeek « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:36 am » (Heh, meant to add dragonblood to the list, ^^ looking at Jan)
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:35 am » Ok... jan now, since Tinker did try to volunteer first. Go ahead.
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:35 am » Maiden of Endings: [b]2, continued. The Wyld Hunt still hunts her today as one of the most notorious Anathema to evade their executation short of the Bull of the North.
chicgeek « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:35 am » DuskOOC: That works!
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:34 am » Maiden of Endings: [b]2. All this moving around soon gained Dusk some infamy amongst the Wyld Hunt, who began calling her the Witch of the Scavenger Lands for her several near-escapes and obvoius association with Anathema. She became a wanted figure who saved several young Exalts, some of which chose to stay and help her, others whom left to make their own fates.
Professor_Tinker « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:34 am » Heh.
Wallycaine « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:34 am » .
chicgeek « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:34 am » (Nice Sandman reference!)
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:33 am » Maiden of Endings: [b]1. Dusk soon learned that getting assistance for prospective young solars from other sorts of Exalted was like convincing 1000 cats to all dream of the same thing. What aid she recieved was sparsh and infrequent, and although she founded this camp, it had to be kept on the move to prevent the Wyld Hunt from tracking it down
chicgeek « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:32 am » Dusk: Maybe it won't be on as massive a scale as I'd like, but if it helps at all..
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:31 am » Alright. So that's your one ending. Now for my 2...
Jane Narbon « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:31 am » (Ah, greek-tragedy style.)
Professor_Tinker « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:31 am » (S;okay. I;ll wait.)
chicgeek « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:30 am » (Sorry, Tinker, I'd hit enter before you said jan)
chicgeek « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:30 am » Dusk: I'd like to kind of do that for real. Save as many emerging solars as I can. With as much help as my Solar, Lunar, Sidereal. raksha, and Abysall friends can spare to give me.
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:30 am » (Just understand one thing, Jane. When I screw a player over, you'll KNOW it. And it'll be something that no one can complain that you had no control over. Something that you do all by yourself.)
Demothesis « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:30 am » Well... Shun's will be after Dusk, since he'll stick with her. and do what he can wherever she ends up
chicgeek « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:30 am » Dusk: Well...rememeber the beginning? In Veros, where that one young Solar we knew was killed and left in the street? And then finding out that Sidereals lead the Dragonbloods to emerging Solars, so they can kill them? And yet again, leaving Veros, and Shoto giving us a map to a Gold faction secret solar rescue camp? Which obviously wasn't so secret, even before the attack by the Grand hunt, with Shoto being a double agent? (Takes a deep breath)
Professor_Tinker « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:29 am » Jan?
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:29 am » Maiden of Endings: Bup bup bup bup! Regardless, we're on a time limit here. Whose next?
chicgeek « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:28 am » .
Wallycaine « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:28 am » (Annnnyways, who's next?)
Jane Narbon « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:28 am » (Why did you think I grumped so much about the dice roll? And wanted the pool to be larger? That's what I thought would happen.)
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:28 am » It would feel like I was ripping your victory away from you. While there WILL be negative impacts on the events I decide, I'm not going to do terrible things to your character just because you have no control over it. Impartial, remember?
Professor_Tinker « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:27 am » (...thats... not... yeah. Wow, jane.)
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:27 am » (I could have done that, Jane. And how would you have felt? I'd wager you'd have felt "cheated". Or possibly "frusterated"
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:26 am » Regardless, it leaves Mei in a relatively low, unenviable position within her division by the time the Sequel comes. And one that keeps her very busy and without as much time to persue her own goals.
Jane Narbon « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:26 am » (Not evil. Just... if the same result had played out with me as the DM, Mei would most likely have been captive in a magical trance for some time, at the edge of death, and the others would have had to resue her and help her recover before she would be playable again.)
Demothesis « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:26 am » heh, fair enough. There goes my plan to declare that Shun retook Thorns. :P ))
Wallycaine « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:26 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:26 am » (...*nervous*)
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:25 am » (Keep in mind, if people do get overly ambitious with their endings, I may not be as lenient.)
Professor_Tinker « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:25 am » (Nahh. He jsut decides it.)
Claire « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:25 am » (I don't think the DM is evil enough to kill a PC in between stories...)
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:24 am » (I was feeling somewhat lenient. Thank you for serving as an objective example of how this goes)
Demothesis « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:24 am » .
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:24 am » (I never said they were deeply negative. Just that I decided them.)
Jane Narbon « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:24 am » (I thought Mei was gonna die!)
Jane Narbon « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:24 am » (Wait, that's all I had to worry about? I thought that every success stood for a positive event generated by the player, and every failure a deeply negative event generated by the DM.)
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:24 am » Point 3: Despite this, Mei has managed to build some infamy and contacts within the Bureau of Secrets, and has won some godly allies within Yu Shan.
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:23 am » Point 2 yet continued: This maintained as at least one of her duties up for about ten whole years.
Professor_Tinker « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:23 am » OOCBaoshi: Oh, they sent an assasin.
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:22 am » Point 2 Continued: Specifically, she ended up working one of the least high-profile duties in the Bureau of Secrets: Collecting and tabulating the secrets children keep from their parents.
chicgeek « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:22 am » DuskOOC: Oh, where Bao was supposed to die? That m ission?
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:22 am » Point 2: However, given the circumstances over how the mission she and Baoshi officially weren't on played out, Kejak was NOT pleased with her.
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:21 am » Point 1: Mei went on to have a long career in the Bureau of Secerts. A job she was remarkably suited for...
Professor_Tinker « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:21 am » (ayep. Jan may give pointers.)
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:20 am » Ok. Mei's ending first.
chicgeek « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:20 am » (Fine by me, Wei)
Claire « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:20 am » :/
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:20 am » (I kinda assumed it was going to happen.)
chicgeek « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:20 am » Dusk: And you're a pest, Shun. *smiles at him*
Wallycaine « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:20 am » (Wei will kill him off screen, if that's okay)
chicgeek « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:19 am » Dusk: It's been an EXCEEDINGLY long day, y'know?
Jane Narbon « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:19 am » Mei: Bah.
Professor_Tinker « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:19 am » ...Well, Jan got one failure, and one sucsess. So..
Jane Narbon « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:19 am » Mei: I bare my breast to a fate I can't even control.
Demothesis « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:19 am » Shun:*loking mildly amused* Don't be sorry for snapping at Child, I'm sure it's comforting in a weird way for her...
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:19 am » Maiden of Endings: Who wants to go first?
chicgeek « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:19 am » (Hey, are we killing maimed now?)
Wallycaine « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:19 am » .
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:19 am » Er, I mean...
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:19 am » Who wants to go first?
chicgeek « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:18 am » (Yay, endings!)
chicgeek « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:18 am » Dusk: *sighes*....Oh, Child. Sorry I snapped, I'm just kind of worried about him. Anyway....Good luck?
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:18 am » Maiden of Endings: Yo.
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:18 am » Ok. We'll get back to this. For now, Endings! Hosted by your host, the Maiden of Endings!
Demothesis « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:16 am » Shun: Being killed and reqruited to kill EVERYTHING would probably do that...
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:16 am » honk HONK honk.
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:16 am » I'm aware. It was a joke.
Jane Narbon « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:16 am » Uh, you KNOW merits don't apply to Exalted in my personal ruleset, right?
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:15 am » Not unless you've got the luck merit, mei.
Jane Narbon « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:15 am » Mei: ...do-over?
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:15 am » Child closes her eyes. "That's... probably true. I'll be the first to admit I'm a bit messed up in the head."
Jane Narbon « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:15 am » ARGH
Jane Narbon « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:15 am » Mei's Future < 2,5,6 (failure)
chicgeek « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:14 am » Dusk: And I think he's brave, to try and change his fate.
Professor_Tinker « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:14 am » Jan: .... hes ... got Soldiers Syndrome.
chicgeek « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:14 am » Dusk: Shut up, Child. He's a better person than you'll ever be.
Demothesis « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:14 am » Shun:*said completely straigtfaced and serious*
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:13 am » Henshin: *Is noticibly absent*
Wallycaine « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:13 am » 1d10=7, 1d10=5, 1d10=9 Two successes
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:13 am » Child: "Speaking of the little scardycat, whatever did happen to him?"
Demothesis « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:13 am » Shun: Fair enough... He'll only get to hunt you until I find him and kill him.
Professor_Tinker « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:13 am » Jan: Best of luck, Ladyship.
chicgeek « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:13 am » .
Jane Narbon « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:12 am » More finale and credits music.
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:11 am » Child: "As long as I don't give the Neverborn, who insist it's my doom to bring Death to creation, any reason to get angry at me like henshin did, they're probably going to leave me alone. Mask of Winters will hunt me until I die, of course. But that's nothing I can't do."
Wallycaine « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:11 am » Wei: *will lobby to have 'Do not harm an innocent person' added to the terms*
Professor_Tinker « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:10 am » *running in a circle gibbering*
Claire « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:10 am » (1 success, 3 failures...)
Claire « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:09 am » ...wow.
Demothesis « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:09 am » niiiiice
Professor_Tinker « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:09 am » Baoshi: 10,8,10 (5 successes)
Professor_Tinker « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:09 am » ..... WOW
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:09 am » "Which means I really don't have any choice
Professor_Tinker « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:09 am » Jan rolled a single sucsess.
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:08 am » Child looks at Dusk. "There's a big difference between Mask of Winters and the Neverborn. And Mask of Winters made it quite clear that this was a "Come back successful or you'll die anyway" sort of job.
Demothesis « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:08 am » ((2 successes... two failures... this will be interesting))
Claire « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:08 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:08 am » Jan: *will apologize to Child for what... his kind have done, t some point*
chicgeek « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:07 am » Dusk: Wait.,.,is that an oath you can keep? Can't they take you over, like they did with poor Henshin?
Jane Narbon « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:07 am » By the way, here's some good finale music
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:07 am » Child looks at you all. "Ok. I'll take the Oath."
Demothesis « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:07 am » *Mow-mow, or the deathlords, or the neverborne(intentionally)
Professor_Tinker « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:06 am » .....*nervous* Alllright.
Demothesis « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:06 am » Well, Shun's offering Child the option of whether to: die, go to heaven to be examined(hopefully respectfully), or take an Oath to never work for Mow-mow again... assuming everyone agrees
Jane Narbon « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:06 am » Or can we channel our virtues?
chicgeek « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:05 am » 7,3,5 (1 success)
Jane Narbon « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:05 am » Just Essence?
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:05 am » Ah yes, I had forgotten. What ARE you doing with them?
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:05 am » Every FAILURE, I decide one event that happens to your character.
chicgeek « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:05 am » Umm...*raises hand* Do we get to figure out the fates of our prisoners?
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:05 am » Everyone is rolling their essence in dice. For every success you get, you get to decide one event that happens between the end of this campaign and 10 years from now, when the Sequel Campaign starts
Professor_Tinker « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:04 am » Whee!
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:04 am » So we're borrowing a trick from the Dresden Files RPG.
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:04 am » But there ought to be SOME sort of ending for each of the characters. Some resolution
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:03 am » Since the Story Isn't Over yet, there can't be any finality to the campaign right now.
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:03 am » So back to what I was saying.
Professor Zobot « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:03 am » Ok. In an excessively roundabout way, we're back
Jane Narbon « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:03 am » and we can do Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Wally.
Jane Narbon « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:03 am » We just need a soldier and a tailor,
Jane Narbon « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:02 am » We've already got a Tinker here...
Professor_Tinker « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:02 am » Looks good.
Jane Narbon « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:02 am » Hey, I just realized.
Professor_Tinker « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:02 am » ..
Demothesis « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:02 am » seems to be better
Claire « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:02 am » .
chicgeek « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:02 am » Seems to be working.
Jane Narbon « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:02 am » Hey, I
Demothesis « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:02 am » testing 2
chicgeek « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:02 am » Testing.
Wallycaine « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:01 am » .
Demothesis « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:01 am » .
Jane Narbon « Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:00 am » .
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:40 pm » (It usually clears up after a little bit for me... idk though)
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:38 pm » Yes, big time, Demo.2 minutes at least between typing and being visible.\
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:38 pm » ((Its on a horrificaly slow lag))
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:38 pm » (It's lagging for me too... it'll do that sometimes)
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:36 pm » Fuzzy: *wondering what hot jam would do to an electric heater*
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:36 pm » .
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:36 pm » is chat seriously lagging for anyone else? because Shun can't seem to get a word in...))
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:35 pm » Wei: Not off the top of my head, Fuzzy..
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:35 pm » Dusk: Mei, you said the snare could be sestroyed here? How?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:34 pm » Also, the Great Creator was one of the people wh made your world entirely. He knows how to make the laws of phyiscs shut up and sit down if he needed to. Even the lava related ones.
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:32 pm » Fuzzy: *pokes Wei* Do you know of any material that wouldn't melt in lava that you could use to keep the lava warm?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:31 pm » Your previous incarnations invaded Autocthon's sanctum while he was away, pawed over it's secrets, subverted four of the five of it's guardians, and in general made a mess of things. I think I'm just being a good host by giving you appropriate prior warning, considering that poor misconduct.
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:30 pm » Shun:ohhhhh, really then. Good for us then. Sounds like you jsut gave up and right to have a say in this. what with the wanting to kill us and all
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:30 pm » Baoshi: Just checking. I get paranoid. Its kinda my job. Also are we sure its not hot Jam? Cause fuzzy has a point. Also, thank you Star~!
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:29 pm » Mei: . . . wait, go over that last bit again?
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:28 pm » Dusk: The robot woman, remember?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:28 pm » It is my duty to guard this Manse and secure it for it's Creator. And No One Else. If it werent for you fixing Guiding Star and her current interference, I would probably [Nngh!] have control of all the Manses subsystems by now and would have killed you all.
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:27 pm » Fuzzy: *physics is so confusing*
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:27 pm » Fuzzy: ...can I ask about emissivity and convection? Or should I just be happy we aren't on fire?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:25 pm » Baoshi: .... Starmetal intruder?
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:25 pm » (Yes, the Snare grabbed those three exaltations from that far away.)
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:24 pm » Mei: By the way, one last thing. The Snare has the three Abyssal exaltations of our recent enemies in it— and it COULD be destroyed in this manse if need be. Oh, and... sowwy about that.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:24 pm » ...yes. Yes that's really Lava.
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:24 pm » Fuzzy: *curious about this*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:24 pm » I am Golden Guardian Of the Creator. The last of the Guardians of the Manse of the Great Creator, and the new voice of the Manse of Autocthon. As soon as I eliminate the pesky starmetal intruder you allowed into my network.
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:23 pm » Fuzzy: Is that really lava?
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:23 pm » Shun: Yay you, not a minute too late to help. *dry* Wait, no, several minutes at least. And didn't that starmetal lady go to have... words, with you?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:23 pm » Jan raises a hand. "I have some complaints to raise about yer goddamned traps and puzzles...."
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:22 pm » Mei: ...can't a girl express a little surprise at being snuck up upon by a building? [blushes nerviously a bit]
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:22 pm » Dusk: We're listening, whoever, whatever you are.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:22 pm » Why, I am the Manse of Autocthon. I'm surprised you didn't figure it out, Reincarnation of Ini. After all, you helped me.]
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:21 pm » Fuzzy: I think we should only let it have a say if it has anything useful and valid to say.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:21 pm » Mei: What about regular expressions? Do you have any of those?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:20 pm » Baoshi: ....I guess so, mysterious voice?
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:20 pm » Wei: Possibly. But you never know.
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:19 pm » Dusk: Yep. We are SO destroying this and-wha? Who's that?
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:19 pm » Fuzzy: Do you have any logical arguments?
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:19 pm » Mei: Who. Said. That.
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:19 pm » Shun:... depends... who are you and why do you want a say?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:19 pm » "So do I get a say in this?" Says a voice coming out of the walls.

Demothesis
Jane Narbon
Professor_Tinker
Sarah McLaren
• Updates every 5 Seconds
cron
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Translated by phpBB.fr © 2007, 2008 phpBB.fr
This site is hosted by free-forums.org

























===============================================================================
(12:39:11 AM) ladymadsci entered the room.
(12:39:11 AM) madgirlkate entered the room.
(12:39:11 AM) chicgeekmsw entered the room.
(12:39:11 AM) Lucretius Williams entered the room.
(12:39:11 AM) Prof Zobot entered the room.
(12:39:11 AM) Starwar009 entered the room.
(12:39:15 AM) ladymadsci: Yay!
(12:39:17 AM) Prof Zobot: Hello?
(12:39:18 AM) ladymadsci: Demo's back!
(12:39:21 AM) ladymadsci: Er, here.
(12:39:27 AM) Lucretius Williams: Yay!
(12:39:28 AM) madgirlkate: Fuzzy: Does that mean we could make a stirling engine not limited by thermodynamic efficiency?
(12:39:35 AM) Lucretius Williams: Baoshi: I still say its jam.
(12:39:36 AM) ladymadsci: Say something so we can make sure it's working
(12:39:38 AM) Starwar009: ok... here.))
(12:39:38 AM) ladymadsci: (Demo)
(12:39:42 AM) ladymadsci: Yay!
(12:40:12 AM) Prof Zobot: "More than that, small lunar, he could proably make one out of materials found solely on a forest's floor. And a garter."
(12:40:26 AM) linda thomas: (where's Wally?)
(12:40:28 AM) ladymadsci: Mei: A garter? Really? Whose garter?
(12:40:42 AM) Prof Zobot: (Good point. Where IS wally?)
(12:40:43 AM) wallycaine entered the room.
(12:40:45 AM) madgirlkate: Fuzzy: Well, obviously. But if WE can make one, we can do all sorts of fun things.
(12:40:46 AM) Prof Zobot: Yay!
(12:40:54 AM) Lucretius Williams: Jan: Probably gaias garter. *deadpan*
(12:40:56 AM) ladymadsci: Sorry. The first invite must not have gone through.
(12:41:02 AM) wallycaine: It's okay
(12:41:09 AM) ladymadsci: Mei: Pity. I was hoping for the empress's garter.
(12:41:29 AM) Starwar009: Shun: yay for him. Now, back to the killing *us* bit. You're not exactly encouraging us to listen to your opinion here.
(12:41:30 AM) wallycaine: Wei: ...I'm sure this will all make more sense in hindsight
(12:41:53 AM) madgirlkate: Fuzzy: Does this mean we aren't going to make a stirling engine?
(12:42:09 AM) ladymadsci: Mei: We don't have any sterling silver, Fuzzy.
(12:42:36 AM) madgirlkate: Fuzzy: That's ok. You can make it out of anything.
(12:42:49 AM) Prof Zobot: "In any event, the point of saying I wanted a say in this is to be a gracious host and inform you of your time limit. Once I finsih wrestling control of the rest of the Manse from Guiding Star, if you're still here, I'm going to kill you all. (Especially since none of you look even REMOTELY heterodynish.) So you really only have time to decide to do one thing... take or destroy what you came here for."
(12:43:16 AM) Lucretius Williams: Jan raises a hand. "I;m one 24th House Hei-troi-Dein, misster manse. Big inventors."
(12:43:29 AM) ladymadsci: Mei: . . . . but we really know that, being genre-savvy, there's no real time limit and it's driven by event flags, right?
(12:43:34 AM) linda thomas: Dusk: Then let's destroy this and get out. My vote.
(12:43:44 AM) wallycaine: Wei: Aww, really? Because I was hoping I could help fix something for your creator...
(12:43:48 AM) madgirlkate: Fuzzy: I haven't seen any flags...
(12:43:55 AM) Lucretius Williams: Baoshi: ...event whats? *looks at Mei* Are you sure you didn;t get injured?
(12:43:58 AM) Starwar009: Shun: Good thing that's all we came for.
(12:44:08 AM) Prof Zobot: "Mortals or Exalted are not permitted in the Manse of Autocthon."
(12:44:32 AM) madgirlkate: Fuzzy: Oh, that's ok. We aren't mortals.
(12:44:42 AM) wallycaine: Wei: Not permitted, or not permitted in? There is a difference.
(12:44:45 AM) Lucretius Williams: Baoshi: We;re exalts.
(12:44:46 AM) ladymadsci: Mei: I was having a prescient moment.
(12:44:47 AM) madgirlkate: Fuzzy: *thinks* Wait, does Desus count as a mortal? I don't think he should...
(12:44:54 AM) Starwar009: Shun: And if you hurt Guiding star after we went through the trouble of helping fix her, I'll be quite upset. Feel free to ask Melody what that results in.
(12:44:58 AM) Prof Zobot: "...I don't know WHAT he is."
(12:45:11 AM) Starwar009: Shun:*pleasant smile*
(12:45:17 AM) ladymadsci: Mei: Wait, isn't Ms Star an Exalted? What about her?
(12:45:42 AM) Starwar009: Shun: So, mister Manse, any garunteed way to destroy it?
(12:45:57 AM) ladymadsci: Mei: I can answer that one.
(12:46:06 AM) linda thomas: Dusk: Please do.
(12:46:13 AM) Starwar009: Shun: Oh good, let's get on with it then.
(12:46:22 AM) ladymadsci: Mei: Input it into one of the forges. Then, command the forge to break down everything.
(12:47:05 AM) Starwar009: Shun: That works for me. Well, let's grab it and go find a forge
(12:47:22 AM) Lucretius Williams: Baoshi: Sounds like a plan.
(12:47:38 AM) Lucretius Williams: Jan: Lets roll.
(12:48:32 AM) Prof Zobot: Ok. With a bright flash of light, your past live's cursed legacy has been destroyed. And with it, the lives of the Exalted are free to move onto the future.
(12:49:08 AM) ladymadsci: Wait, that's it?
(12:49:16 AM) Prof Zobot: Nope.
(12:49:19 AM) ladymadsci: We aren't described going to the forge?
(12:49:22 AM) ladymadsci: Not turning it on?
(12:49:30 AM) ladymadsci: We don't even make a roll to operate the controles?
(12:49:51 AM) ladymadsci: Besides, I wanted to see the ring glow with fiery writing— oh, wait, wrong ring.
(12:49:52 AM) Lucretius Williams: This way we can assume it involved Jan doing the Hula.
(12:50:03 AM) linda thomas: That works.
(12:50:12 AM) Prof Zobot: The forge is fairly easy to manipulate.
(12:50:20 AM) Lucretius Williams: Jan: This is demeaning. *HULA!*
(12:50:48 AM) Prof Zobot: I apologize if it's somewhat disappointing, Jane, but I established that Wei coudl work the forges back in his sidestory
(12:50:56 AM) Prof Zobot: It's not unrealistic that he could do so again if necessary
(12:51:01 AM) Chicgeek: Dusk: Echo should be seeing this.
(12:51:34 AM) Starwar009: EchoOOC: I really should~ *grin*
(12:51:48 AM) Lucretius Williams: Jan: Hes seen it, he;s seen it. *obviously distracting the manse*. This ALWAYS works on ruthless manses. Its that 1/24th.
(12:53:11 AM) Prof Zobot left the room.
(12:53:38 AM) Prof Zobot entered the room.
(12:53:45 AM) Prof Zobot: Ok. Back.
(12:54:35 AM) The account has disconnected and you are no longer in this chat. You will be automatically rejoined in the chat when the account reconnects.
(12:54:57 AM) ladymadsci entered the room.
(12:54:57 AM) madgirlkate entered the room.
(12:54:57 AM) Chicgeek entered the room.
(12:54:57 AM) Lucretius Williams entered the room.
(12:54:57 AM) Prof Zobot entered the room.
(12:54:57 AM) Starwar009 entered the room.
(12:54:57 AM) wallycaine entered the room.
(12:55:40 AM) Prof Zobot: Alright... The escape from the Manse is harrowing. Ceilings are dropped. Fuzzies are chases by Fun-sized diamond dogs. The group gets into a fight with a psychic kid in a red hat, his lady friend, their nerdy scientist companion, and their fourth friend. There are explosions happening!
(12:55:41 AM) ladymadsci: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qg3jJcgXNs < Some congratulatory music.
(12:55:47 AM) Lucretius Williams: Jan: *has high enough dexterity to do shakira hips*
(12:56:18 AM) ladymadsci: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qg3jJcg ... 1&index=41
(12:56:33 AM) ladymadsci: is the long version, leading into http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qg3jJcg ... 1&index=41
(12:57:09 AM) Prof Zobot: Now then... here's what we're doing for character-specific endings.
(12:57:17 AM) wallycaine: Yeah?
(12:57:17 AM) Starwar009 left the room.
(12:57:17 AM) OnlineHost: Now you can chat privately with AOL and Internet users.
(12:57:27 AM) You have been disconnected from chat room !aol://2719:10-4-mswexalted.
==========================================================================














================================================================================

Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:25 pm » Baoshi: .... Starmetal intruder?
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:25 pm » (Yes, the Snare grabbed those three exaltations from that far away.)
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:24 pm » Mei: By the way, one last thing. The Snare has the three Abyssal exaltations of our recent enemies in it— and it COULD be destroyed in this manse if need be. Oh, and... sowwy about that.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:24 pm » ...yes. Yes that's really Lava.
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:24 pm » Fuzzy: *curious about this*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:24 pm » I am Golden Guardian Of the Creator. The last of the Guardians of the Manse of the Great Creator, and the new voice of the Manse of Autocthon. As soon as I eliminate the pesky starmetal intruder you allowed into my network.
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:23 pm » Fuzzy: Is that really lava?
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:23 pm » Shun: Yay you, not a minute too late to help. *dry* Wait, no, several minutes at least. And didn't that starmetal lady go to have... words, with you?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:23 pm » Jan raises a hand. "I have some complaints to raise about yer goddamned traps and puzzles...."
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:22 pm » Mei: ...can't a girl express a little surprise at being snuck up upon by a building? [blushes nerviously a bit]
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:22 pm » Dusk: We're listening, whoever, whatever you are.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:22 pm » Why, I am the Manse of Autocthon. I'm surprised you didn't figure it out, Reincarnation of Ini. After all, you helped me.]
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:21 pm » Fuzzy: I think we should only let it have a say if it has anything useful and valid to say.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:21 pm » Mei: What about regular expressions? Do you have any of those?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:20 pm » Baoshi: ....I guess so, mysterious voice?
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:20 pm » Wei: Possibly. But you never know.
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:19 pm » Dusk: Yep. We are SO destroying this and-wha? Who's that?
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:19 pm » Fuzzy: Do you have any logical arguments?
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:19 pm » Mei: Who. Said. That.
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:19 pm » Shun:... depends... who are you and why do you want a say?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:19 pm » "So do I get a say in this?" Says a voice coming out of the walls.
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:18 pm » Fuzzy: ...O.o
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:18 pm » Mei: If you touch the ring to someone's forehead, and channel essence into it, it'll implant one of the stored Exaltations into the target, no questions asked! Holy...
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:18 pm » Baoshi: .....*nopenopenope we said were estroying it don;t think abotu how it could...*
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:17 pm » Dusk: Oh?
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:17 pm » Mei: If you smash one of the growing rubies, it lets the Exaltation out to do whatever. The ruby reforms after a bit. But that's not the important part.
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:17 pm » .
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:16 pm » Fuzzy: ...what do you do with them then?
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:16 pm » Mei: You can get Exaltations back OUT of the thing, too.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:15 pm » Mei: Hey, get this!
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:15 pm » Fuzzy: And I could fly over there and pick it up and drop it in the lava. We don't have to knock it in...
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:15 pm » Wei: I think the biggest problem is that there are people that could get it out of the lava... and for something that powerful, they'd try.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:15 pm » Baoshi: Theres a lot of volcanos. No one 'll get it from a volcano.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:14 pm » Mei: Hang on. [more memories]
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:14 pm » Fuzzy: It would to. You try and get it out when it's in the lava.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:14 pm » Mei: Azh-nagh krimpatul— Oh, sorry. Mild cold.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:14 pm » Baoshi: ...can we knock it in the lava?
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:14 pm » Shun: yeah... that may not work Fuzzy and if it didn't we wouldn't know.
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:14 pm » Fuzzy: We could drop it in the lava.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:13 pm » Mei: Um, guys? You know what I was saying earlier? We want this kept as far away from Lytek's Exaltation cabinet as possible.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:13 pm » Mei: Oh. The Snare acts as a magnet to pull in any unhoused Exaltations within the vicinity (so if you die near it, you get pulled into it). If you attune to it, it sucks your Exaltation OUT of your body and inhumes it in the same way.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:11 pm » Mei: [having a memory from Exaltations past] Hang on... I think I know how it works...
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:11 pm » Jan: *pats Baoshis back* Smaller is usualy a worse sign.
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:11 pm » Wei: It's something to consider for later... We might be able to test it on Maimed first?
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:10 pm » Dusk: We are destroying this thing. Somehow.
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:10 pm » Shun:*hugs* it was a good thought though...
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:10 pm » Dusk: Guess I was thinking it'd make them normal...*shrug*
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:09 pm » Dusk: Oh, yeah. Wasn't thinking....
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:09 pm » Shun:... Dusk, they're alive because of those exaltations... what do you think would happen if they were removed?
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:08 pm » Fuzzy: I have enough essence.
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:08 pm » Fuzzy: I can make a loop of cloth, thread it through the ring, tie it, and then carry it by the cloth so I'm not putting it on while I fly.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:08 pm » Mei: . . . . I think.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:08 pm » Glistening with Exaltations. (I know. It dropped me and won't reconnect for some reason)
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:08 pm » Dusk: ! If that's so, if we put it on the Abysalls...Hmm.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:08 pm » Z, you've gone off IM.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:07 pm » Jan: Tch. And me without a fishin' pole.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:07 pm » Speaking of which, 3 of the rubies themselves are glowing.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:07 pm » Baoshi: I expected something the size of a cabnet...
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:07 pm » Mei: NO ONE put it on. It'll try to eat your Exaltation.
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:07 pm » Fuzzy: Want me to turn into a bird and go get it?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:07 pm » Baoshi: ...I expected something bigger.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:07 pm » And studded with what appear to be red rubies... hundreds of tiny red rubies, all around the band of it.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:06 pm » The Ring itself made of Soulsteel. And Jade. And Oricalcum. And Moonsilver. And Starmetal
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:06 pm » Wei: Who the whatsist?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:06 pm » Jan: ...two whacks.
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:06 pm » Shun:... ooookay... is that the snare...?
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:05 pm » Fuzzy: ...I'm so glad convection is negligable.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:05 pm » *puts his DM hat back on* ANYWAY. You all find yourself in a large room where the floor quite literally is lava. A single adamant platform extends into the center of the room, where a large piller of adamant rises out of said lava. Sitting on it is... a small ring, on a pedestal.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:04 pm » (Whimpers)
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:03 pm » (Noodle Incidents it is.)
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:03 pm » (Abridged works)
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:03 pm » (Designing traps is fairly easy, designing puzzles is HARD)
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:02 pm » (Because I never managed to finish fleshing out the Vault! I hit writers block when I was trying to come up with all the puzzles...)
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:02 pm » (Because I don't think he finished designing them/it's already late, and he's got work tomorrow)
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:02 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:02 pm » (Wait, why are we in abriged mode? I'm sure we would have loved to solve puzzles.)
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:01 pm » Fuzzy: ...I thought it was fun...
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:01 pm » Shun: Evidently.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:01 pm » Jan: ...,kids. I love you all. But this... yer past lives needed a whack up th; head.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:01 pm » Mei's going to examine that ring if she can, by the way.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:01 pm » Suffice to say it was a terrifying experience for everyone. At one point Shun literally was rolling in an aisle. And Baoshi developed a nervous tick whenever anyone says "Thunderhoof" for reasons which will remain a Noodle Incident.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:59 pm » Ok. The Vault is a harrowing mess of death traps, sealed doors, mazes, and puzzles. There's even one that may have looked like this But it was lame and a bit confusing and since we are viewing this epic in abridged mode, we have no choice but to skip over the deadly and unfortuantely confusing puzzles that the DM didn't fully get a chance to plana ll the way out, or the Alchemical CUSTODIANS who maintained them.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:59 pm » Jan: L'right.
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:58 pm » Fuzzy: Fine... don't get more injured, though...
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:58 pm » Jan: Shun needs his hands free fer his gizmos, and m' blood owes her a debt.
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:57 pm » (Fair enough Chic)
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:57 pm » Shun: He's not too bad off, and the irony would annoy Child. let him carry her. *smiles a bit*
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:57 pm » (Okay, lots of lightning, ect., so I may disappear if the power goes out-just a heads up)
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:56 pm » Fuzzy: Shun's not injured, and he already picked her up.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:56 pm » Jan: Its a scratch. I;ll carry 'r.
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:55 pm » Fuzzy: But INJURED.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:55 pm » Jan: .... s; about fair. Whatever else.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:55 pm » Jan: ....*will carry Child*
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:54 pm » Fuzzy: *carrying Maimed, then*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:54 pm » Maimed and Child are the only ones alive and unconsious
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:54 pm » As I said before, Melody is dead already
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:54 pm » Fuzzy: *grabs one of the alive ones...*
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:53 pm » Shun:*picking up Child, because he's uninjured and he'd be tempted to beat Melody/Maimed's head into a wall... on accident*
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:53 pm » Yep.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:53 pm » Dragging.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:53 pm » Baoshi: I;m sure as well. Just... occoured to me...
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:52 pm » Mei: [shrugs] I'm sure Forsaken was dead... but I must admit I don't see a body. It's crazy, I admit.
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:51 pm » dragging them along it seems
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:51 pm » Wei: ...Mei, I'm now injured. You injured me. You injured me with those puns...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:51 pm » Ok. So I want one final verdict. Are you dragging them with you, leaving them here alone, leaving them here with someone to watch them, etc?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:50 pm » Baoshi: *quietly* ...hey, Mei? I know hes definitly dead... but remember that one sidreal of Endings charm.... with the making it seem like someones dead? Its a insane notion, of course...
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:50 pm » Mei: As long as it's not to much of a drag. I imagine they might feel a dragging feeling about it if they wake up, though.
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:50 pm » Fuzzy: I can drag... I vote injured people aren't allowed to drag.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:49 pm » Baoshi: Seconding this dragging motion.
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:49 pm » Dusk: She may be back...well, let's get hunting!
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:49 pm » Shun: Works for me
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:48 pm » Dusk: I say let's drag 'em behind, and lets get this show on the road.
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:48 pm » Fuzzy: I think Hunter left... I'm not sure if she's coming back or not, though.
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:48 pm » Wei: *nods* Probably best to bring them along... at least for now.
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:48 pm » Wei: *shrugs* We'll figure it out eventually... Now, don't we have a Macguffin to be getting to?
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:48 pm » Mei: Same here.
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:47 pm » Dusk: Okay-we can drag them along, or leave one of us behind-and we know at least one of them is skulking about here somewhere.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:46 pm » Baoshi: What it DOES, now, I have no idea.
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:46 pm » Dusk: Huh. Odd...
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:45 pm » Mei: If you ever come to Yu-Shan, the outer walls of the city are made of the stuff.
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:45 pm » Wei: Eh... I sorta remember where it goes. Plus, still have the blueprint on me...
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:44 pm » Mei: If you ever come to Yu-Shan— hey, Dusk? Remember the walls inside the Calibration gate? Same stuff.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:44 pm » Baoshi: *nods* Like me and Dusk guessed...
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:44 pm » (sorry! hand on the keyboard)
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:44 pm » 3
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:44 pm » 3
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:44 pm » Mei: It's Adamant. The mythical 6th magical material.
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:43 pm » Fuzzy: Do you want me to try to match it to the blueprint?
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:43 pm » *?
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:43 pm » Shun: Well, maybe we'll find out. so, who's coming to check this vault for deathtraps
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:43 pm » 9,9,1,1,3 (2 successes)
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:42 pm » Dusk: I think so, too. Don't ask me what it does, though.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:42 pm » Baoshi: Well, it might be... Adamantite?
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:40 pm » 10,3,2,1,7 (3 successes) For Dusk.
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:40 pm » Aww..
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:40 pm » Jan got a *1* out of *nine*.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:39 pm » *sigh* 3 for Baoshi
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:39 pm » You all can if you want.
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:39 pm » Or waste of time?
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:39 pm » Wei: Well, I know the shaft's important... I kinda want to make sure we try and fix it before we leave.
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:39 pm » Hmm...can Dusk try a lore/intelligence check?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:39 pm » Baoshi'll make a check.
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:38 pm » .
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:37 pm » (3 successes for lore+int, on the offchance that does something)
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:37 pm » Shun: *shrugs* who knows... I'd say it shouldn't be important, being on Maimed and all, but that hallway speaks differently.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:37 pm » Except it's the same stuff that the ENTIRE hallway Desus is sitting in is made of
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:36 pm » Nothing, Demo. Just that it's made of a material he's never seen before.
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:36 pm » dangit... 2 successes on int+ craft: magitech
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:35 pm » Fuzzy: Aw...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:34 pm » Or Intelligence + Craft magitek
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:34 pm » Wei: Eh, it doesn't much matter which part unless we can find the rest of it... and probably have to melt half of it back down to reforge it anyways.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:34 pm » He can try with a Lore | Intelligence check, yes
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:34 pm » can shun try and figure it out Zo?
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:34 pm » Wei: ...Welp. No clue what this is for.
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:34 pm » Fuzzy: ...do you want me to figure out which part?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:33 pm » There's one other thing on Maimed as well... a spindle made entirely of that crystal that keeps showing up everywhere. It looks hollow, and inside there's a bit shaped like an hourglass, suspended there in some sort of membrane
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:33 pm » Wei: Remember that blueprint I showed you? I guess this is part of the shaft...
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:32 pm » Baoshi: Hm!
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:32 pm » .
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:32 pm » Fuzzy: *?* What is it?
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:32 pm » Wei: Actually, this... *holds up the shaft* ...I've got a feeling I should hold onto this.
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:31 pm » Shun: Heh, I suspect they wouldn't, so back where you left them. We'll have to get them on our way out. *scritches for Desus*
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:31 pm » Fuzzy: ...what, that you can't heal damage? It's not a very common skill... *has an arm around Baoshi*
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:31 pm » Baoshi: leaning on Fuzzy*
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:30 pm » Wei: ...Huh, that's weird.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:30 pm » Desus: They dwind't fit!
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:30 pm » Shun: so, where are those people that were sith you earlier Desus?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:29 pm » Utterly useless as a weapon, and oddly, even though it's made of the five magical materials, broken
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:29 pm » In addition to that, he's also got a shaft that looks suspiciously like something close to what Wei saw before, in a blueprint, in another part of the Manse... except broken where a more dangerous part would be.
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:29 pm » Fuzzy: I should stay and wash them... Wei can't heal damage.
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:29 pm » Shun: or we bring them along... *shrugs*
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:28 pm » Shun: We leave someone to watch them then. Wei could take both of them, hurt as they are.
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:28 pm » Wei: Oh, I know... and who designed this stupid thing? You should be able to take it off for matinence or something...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:28 pm » He's wearing Articulated Plate armor, though. Soulsteel, the same armor he was wearing before.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:28 pm » ....ow.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:27 pm » The Axe-hand can't be detatched short of cutting off Maimed's arm. It appears literally GRAFTED to his skin. painfully.
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:27 pm » Shun:*rather surprised he's managed to be the one not hurt this time around*
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:27 pm » Dusk: *quietly, to Wei* If they aren't being killed right away, we have to drag them with us. It's astaple of stories-heros leave the helpless bad hguys behind, securely trussed, and they've dissapeared when they return.
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:27 pm » Fuzzy: *only fussing over Baoshi a LITTLE*
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:27 pm » Baoshi: *using his staff as a walking stick*
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:26 pm » Wei: *chuckles* Yep, everybody! *heads over to strip Maimed of his armor/other stuff, and see if he can detach the axe hand.*
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:26 pm » Shun: he needed some alone time Desus...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:26 pm » Desus: *Looks around, sniffing the air* S-stinky dead guy? *Looking around for Henshin*
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:25 pm » Dusk: Desus! *hugs* Did you have an adventure?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:25 pm » Baoshi: ...huh.
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:25 pm » Fuzzy: *helping Baoshi up, now that she's decided he won't pass out* Hello, Desus!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:25 pm » Desus: Kwar! Daddee! *Hugs!* Evey-body!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:24 pm » Desus: *is sitting underneath a vent that is the only other apparent exit to the room he's in, which is blantly too small for him to have fit through*
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:23 pm » Shun:*hugs Desus* So this is where you ran off to.
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:23 pm » Wei: Hey Desus!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:23 pm » Ok. As all six keys have been pushed into the gate, there's a faint "Snk!" sound as the two massive doors begin to pull away... beyond them is a large hallway made of crystal, and sitting behind the doors is Desus, who looks at everyone and thrashes his tail happily.
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:22 pm » Shun:*using keys to open gate*
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:21 pm » Shun: *getting the keys together* ok, stand back everyone, hopefully this won't trigger anything nasty...
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:21 pm » Wei: I find it better not to question these things.
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:21 pm » Shun:... ok, guess we open the vault now.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:20 pm » Desus: *Somehow in the Vault* Kwar?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:20 pm » Jan: Ugly, tho. *pets Fuzzys head*
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:20 pm » Fuzzy: ?
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:20 pm » Wei: ...Welp, better answer that gate!
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:20 pm » Dusk: I know, Shun, I know. Necessary.
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:20 pm » Shun: ...? Desus?
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:19 pm » Wei: Yeah... he wasn't exactly the smartest cookie...
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:19 pm » Shun: I can do it myself. But first, we wait for Child to recover. if she's not going to heaven, we donate one of them...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:19 pm » Ok. It's at this point that you hear a scritching from behind the enormous gate everyone was standing behind. And a faint "Kwar!"
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:19 pm » Jan: Dragon blooded. I have a certain cold blooded quota t' fill.
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:19 pm » Fuzzy: *hugs Grandpa Jan* You're injured.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:18 pm » Baoshi: ...Grandpa...
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:18 pm » Jan: I c'n handle the cou d' grass if anyone needs.
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:18 pm » Dusk: *has no problem with Maimed being killer-after the 'I'm killing all your friends bit'* ^^
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:18 pm » Jan: ... they aint Henshins group. He left 'em. And I wouldn't damn well loop him in with mister ' cant kill YOU so I ill yer vunurale loved ones' here. They WERE just tryin' t' kill us, but good. *softens a little* ... its still hard, aye. But thats why yer differen then them is, Dusk. And why henshin is.
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:18 pm » Shun:*rubs Dusk's shoulder* It's cold Dusk, but it needs to be decided. I'm not feeling particularly forgiving towards them all...
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:17 pm » Fuzzy: *the hat helps with all the sad stuff, if only a little)
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:16 pm » {back after dinner!}
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:16 pm » Fuzzy: *hat!*
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:16 pm » Dusk: You know, this was Henshin's group, nasty as some of them are. And we're calmly talking a bout who to kill. Yes, i know, needful, but still not like combat. I can see why Henshin had to get away...especially coming on top od what they made him do. *leans against Shun alittle*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:16 pm » She's now gained a little nurses' hat for some reason.
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:16 pm » Well, whoever's still alive besides Child gets to live for now, if only because they'll be the unwilling prisoners of heaven if Child says no to that option
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:16 pm » Fuzzy's basically bandaged everyone up awesomely
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:16 pm » Jan; Thanks, Fuzzy.
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:15 pm » (4 successes for Jan)
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:15 pm » or 3 dmg, either way, he should still be alive..
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:15 pm » (Hey, we could haul Melody back to heaven at the very least. Lytek might be able to make something out of the body.)
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:15 pm » (4 m for 1st int excellcency again)
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:15 pm » Mei: Yep. Alchemy, Enchantment... and Demon Summoning. The last two are courtesy of you-know-who.
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:15 pm » really now? because he was only at -2 health and shun only did 4 dmg and my understanding was that it was bashing, so he should still be alive, just hurting and unconcious
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:15 pm » Baoshi got Maimed down to incapacitated. He WOULD have died except he has the Abyssal chram that gives them extra incapacitated health levels equal to their essence
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:15 pm » Jan; Fiiiiiine.
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:14 pm » Fuzzy: *pokes Grandpa Jan with a bandage*
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:14 pm » Fuzzy: ...wait, you know Thaumaturgy, too?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:14 pm » Baoshi: Hes probably bleeding, probably needs to sit down.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:14 pm » Mei: Heh. To be fair, the person who inspired me to learn Thaumaturgy was—
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:14 pm » Oh, melody's dead. I never said he was alive
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:14 pm » (I thought Bao kileld maimed.)
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:14 pm » Fuzzy: ...Baoshi, is Granpda Jan ok?
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:13 pm » Shun:*stands and claps hands* ok, llet's get this all organized.... Melody and Maimed are still alive and on the chopping block in my vote. But we need to deal with the Snare first. Once we're done treating the wounded, me and Fuzzy should open this cvault up and see what's inside, hopefully we can do what we came here to do.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:13 pm » Jan: ...m' okay. *down a health level*
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:13 pm » Fuzzy: ...Grandpa Jan, didn't you get hit by the explosion, too?
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:12 pm » Fuzzy: Does anyone else need medical assistance?
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:12 pm » Dusk: I've had this since Veros. Mei, good thing you can make more, 'cause that was it.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:12 pm » Mei: Let's not start that again. [rolls her eyes]
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:12 pm » Shun:*drips it carefully down Child's throat*
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:11 pm » Dusk*hands it to Shun*
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:11 pm » Baoshi: *smiles at Mei* I dunno.... he works for a hellish beurocracy, *you* work for a...
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:11 pm » Shun: Fair enough Baoshi, neither would I really. but we give her the cordial. No option appeals to me. We give her the option of dying or cooperating with being examined by heaven, or Oathing on stopping working for Mow-mow... *holds out hand for cordial*
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:11 pm » Wei: ...Because that's Never happened before.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:10 pm » Mei: . . . but we're on opposite sides. More or less.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:10 pm » Baoshi: Thank you vey much. *to mei* ... he likes you. Obviously.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:10 pm » [b]Mei: . . . . what... was that about?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:09 pm » Baoshi: I don;t trust *her* in heaven either, Shun.
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:09 pm » Shun: ... if Baoshi is against it, then no involving heaven in this. And I can't, in good concesious let her loose on the world... We save, her but let her make the choice.
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:09 pm » (7 sucesses for Dusk)
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:09 pm » Mei: Personally— ?????????????????????????\
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:09 pm » (anyway, another 4m for 1st int excellency)
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:09 pm » Dusk: "whispers" ..take care, Henshin.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:09 pm » Mei: I kinda doubt it. There's Celestial Lions guarding every gate out of Heaven, and they swim through the canals, too.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:08 pm » At this, Lucent walks forward, takes Mei's hand, and kisses her backhand before starting to walk off, blood apes in toe.
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:08 pm » (is Grandpa Jan going to assist for this one, too?)
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:08 pm » Fuzzy: *hugs Dusk before starting*
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:08 pm » Baoshi: I;m uncomfortable with *that* for like five reaosns.
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:08 pm » Fuzzy: Duuuuuuuusk... *holds up bandages*
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:08 pm » Dusk: *wipes her eyes and goes over to Fuzzy*
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:08 pm » Baoshi: I don;t think we should leave her to heaven, though.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:08 pm » Baoshi: I say we save her, and consider whatever she does after this to be our responsibility.
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:07 pm » Wei: Farewell. And the problem I have with that plan, Mei, is we already know how manipulative she is... I dont' think she could take anything over, but she might be able to pull off something that lets her get away, and then we'd be responsible for her again.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:07 pm » Baoshi: ....well? No. Tourtured? No. Alive? probably. *shrugs* Even if I wasn;t injured I;d be in no mindset to discuss the politics of HEAVEN, not the sidreals, heaven- and anyhow we just... have to decide something, of wake her up and ask her. She has killed people. Shes shown sighs to shun, who I trust, that she could recover. Maybe if shes saved, she;ll improve.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:07 pm » Mei: Well, I'd be foolish if I said I knew, but I doubt she'd be tortured or anything. The worst that could probably happen to her would be a quick death— I'm guessing.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:06 pm » Mei: She can go shack up with Marilaq'a'Lam, or something.
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:06 pm » Shun: Mei, Baoshi do you *honestly* think she'd be treated well?
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:05 pm » Mei: And the Bureau of Destiny can find out what she actually— I didn't say dissected, I said 'examined'. As in, 'alive'.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:05 pm » Lucent nods. "Yes, I believe my little part in this melodrama is over. I should probably follow suit and take my leave now. I don't know what is behind that door, and even if it was the opportunity of a lifetime, I have no desire to push my luck beyond our formal agreement. Pleasure doing business with you all."
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:05 pm » Jan: ...come back sometime, Henshin.
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:05 pm » Shun:... No. if any of this lot goes there to be discected, and don't pretend it'd be different, I vote it be Melody.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:04 pm » Mei: She'd be relatively well-contained there with all the Celestial Lions milling about.
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:04 pm » Fuzzy: ...Dusk, can I take care of you now? *wants to do SOMETHING helpful...*
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:04 pm » Mei: We could, uh, bring her back to Heaven. To be examined.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:04 pm » Henshin's running off.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:04 pm » Baoshi: ...well, if we save her now, we take responsability for her actions after this. But I;m a little... hard time thinking right now. So.
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:04 pm » Dusk:..."All right, henshin."
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:03 pm » Shun: yes Mei?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:03 pm » Jan: ... allright, lad.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:03 pm » Mei: I have an idea.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:03 pm » Henshin: "I... I need to think about this. Alone." He's waving his hand and activating his ghostform charm to turn insubstantial. And excessively gray.
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:03 pm » Fuzzy: * :( *
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:02 pm » Shun: and what then Fuzzy? it might be kinder to let her die here and finally move on...
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:02 pm » Fuzzy: *fret*
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:02 pm » Wei: *sigh* This is not a good position to be in... And I think you might be overestimating her because you had a closer relationship with her than any of the others...
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:02 pm » Fuzzy: I don't want to kill her... but if we left her alive and then she went off and killed a bunch of people...
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:01 pm » Fuzzy: Can we keep a super eye on her after we revive her?
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:01 pm » Dusk:*is staying by Henshin, maybe Fuzzy could treat her where she is?)
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:00 pm » Shun: problem is, I don't trust my judgement here... she will try and kill us again, no matter what, but still, she was the only one of this bunch that had any potential to be a decent person...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:00 pm » (I'd imagine it'd chafe something FIERCE. Ugh.)
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:00 pm » (I imagine it would give an unearthly torment.)
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:59 pm » Baoshi: ...hhuh.
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:59 pm » (*snerk* SoulSteel underwear)
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:58 pm » Dusk: Shun, I don't like her, I kind of feel sorry for her, she'd kill us if she could, and I know I helped put her in this position....but I can't do this in cold blood. Shun, if you want to give her th cordial, go ahead. I trust your judegement.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:58 pm » It's socketed into a small ring made of Oricalcum... Painted on the ring in small, flaking blue ink, in what looks to be Riverspeak, the tongue of the scavenger lands, is "Our Family's Secret Treasure, to Dad's Secret Treasure."
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:57 pm » Jane: Let me guess. Soulsteel underwear?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:57 pm » As well as three ominious black hearthstones, one socketed into a soulsteel amulet, one in a soulsteel bracelet, and one that's in... well...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:56 pm » Well, Child has the Key of Oricalcum, the Key of Soulsteel, and the Key of Moonsilver on her
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:56 pm » Shun We could Mei... I... Should we use a dose on Child? she's not dead, and this could save her, but still... it is Child...
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:56 pm » Fuzzy: *feels bad for Henshin...*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:56 pm » Equipment, right.
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:55 pm » Shun: I have. If you won't, I will. He's way too dangerous and crazy...
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:55 pm » Mei: Or, if there's any you really don't want to kill, you could knock them out with sweet cordial... :)
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:55 pm » Jan gently hugs Henshin and Dusk both.
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:55 pm » Fuzzy: *nods...*
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:54 pm » Dusk: In a minute, Fuzzy. *Holds Henshin*
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:54 pm » OOh, that's a thought-we don't want then awakening with armor and weapons, if we don't kill them all.
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:54 pm » Wei: ...Haven't decided yet.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:54 pm » At this point, Henshin is crying.
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:54 pm » Fuzzy: I'm gonna treat her, next... Dusk, can you come over here? *has all the bandages and stuff laid out*
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:53 pm » Shun:... you are planning on killing Maimed right?
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:53 pm » Incidentally, that reminds me. Do the bodies of the Abyssals have any equipment on them?
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:53 pm » Shun: Wei, hold off on killing Maimed for a bit, I think we need to take care of the snare first...
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:53 pm » Baoshi: ... a little... stingy. *smiles* I would have been a lot worse off without Dusk.
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:53 pm » Dusk: *hugs Henshin, gingerly because of her wounds and his*
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:52 pm » Shun: And because we tried to help the people at thorns, Forsaken killed them. I'm not going to stop trying to help people just for his selfishness.
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:51 pm » (I'm too used to Fuzzy's accent, now...)
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:51 pm » *how are you feeling
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:51 pm » Fuzzy: How hyu feelink, Baoshi?
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:51 pm » Dusk: Henshin, they would have killed them anyway...I know that doesn't help. Oh, Henshin, I'm so sorry they made you do that. *walks over and pats his shoulder, sympathetically*
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:50 pm » Mei: And if we run out, that's not good, is it?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:50 pm » maimed, because like Child and Forsaken, he has the charm that gives him extra Incapacitated levels equal to his Essence, is unconscious.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:50 pm » Jan: Yep. Thats what happened. So now we help bury these folks, and we help you figure out to have it not happen again. *to Henshin*
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:49 pm » Wei: ...*sigh* Not particularly how I wanted this to end up, but that's how it goes. *goes over to Maimed*
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:49 pm » (+3 assist from Jan)
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:49 pm » (6 successes)
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:49 pm » Henshin looks at Shun. "That's not the point! The Neverborn took control of my body because they were angry with me! Just like that! I dind't even have a say in it! Because I was trying to help those people they DIED!"
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:48 pm » Alright. Spending 4 m on 1st int excellency for 12 dice total...
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:48 pm » Dusk: Just remember, Mei-Sweet Cordial knocks one out for 24 hours.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:48 pm » Jan can assist.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:48 pm » Jan: ... the masters of oblivion killed them through you, lad. But you;re going to have some Soldiers Shock. THat, at least, I can help with.
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:48 pm » at least I think we do
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:48 pm » *nods* I can look at everyone.
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:48 pm » Well, we still have a dose of the stuff actually..
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:48 pm » (anyone want to assist?)
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:48 pm » IFuzzy? When you're done with bao, will you look at Dusk? I still have a minus 2 level left, then I hit incapacitated)
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:48 pm » One medicine check for both should be sufficinent, Claire.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:48 pm » Should Mei make more Cordial or not?
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:47 pm » Ok, do I need to make a med check to figure out what's wrong with Baoshi, or can I skip straight to the treatment?
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:47 pm » Shun: You weren't exactly yourself Henshin...
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:47 pm » Ah. Ok. Then you've got plenty of supplies.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:47 pm » I said Baoshi got a basic medical kit backin chiarascuro... just enough to not have to scrounge for bits.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:47 pm » Mei can cook up more Sweet Cordial given an hour. Only one dose per person, though.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:47 pm » Henshin looks over at the bodies you found him near before. "I killed people. A lot of them." His right eye twitches.
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:46 pm » Dusk: "....I have no idea what to do now. I don't like her, and she would have killed us, but...."
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:46 pm » Jan looks at Henshin, and bows- hands together, formally* My apologies.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:46 pm » Mei: It's arrow frog poison.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:46 pm » Medical supplies: I didn't remember you guys ever picking any new ones up, so you have the med kit you got in Thorns, the mastercraft one, and Dusk's shot of Sweet Cordial.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:46 pm » Baoshi: *sets out the small amount of bandages and simple supplies he makes a point of reilling or keeping on him* Morning, Henshin. You okay?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:45 pm » Henshin sits up, rubbing his head.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:45 pm » "Oh gods..."
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:45 pm » Ok. Dusk? You've treated the wound you and Mei inflicted on Child, but you have no IDEA how to treat the poison
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:45 pm » Alright. Makes sense.
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:44 pm » Fuzzy: *makes Baoshi not sit up* Let me help, okay? What medical supplies do we have?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:44 pm » Well, you can still SMELL her, but the scent is rapidly getting less and less "present". It's hard to describe in words, but she's not there to keep the scent going anymore.
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:44 pm » Fuzzy: *turns back into a human*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:44 pm » Ok Jan, make a survival + perception check
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:43 pm » I can't smell her anymore? Ok...
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:43 pm » Jan';ll look around for hide or hair of Hunter, as well.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:43 pm » Fuzzy, you can't smell hunter anymore.
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:43 pm » Fuzzy: Can somevun observant PLEASE try to figure out vhere Hunter is before ve start gettink vulnerable?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:43 pm » Baoshi: *trying to sit up*
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:42 pm » (roll just medicine, or med + something?)
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:42 pm » Shun: She's not dead yet but... *shrug*
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:42 pm » Dusk:...*sighes, and walks over to Child, wincing at the wounds in her back a bit.* Dammit, Child....*makes a medicine check*
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:42 pm » Baoshi: ...child didn't make it?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:40 pm » Jan: *has Henshin over his shoulder* Just sit back, and apply pressure, son.
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:40 pm » Shun:... guess you finally ran out of second chances Child. *turns back to check on friends*
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:40 pm » Fuzzy: No, Baoshi. *looking around for Hunter*
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:40 pm » Baoshi: Just toss me some alchocol, a needle, and some thread. *trying to be a little ovial as a pain/stress response*
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:39 pm » Fuzzy: Baoshi, hyu aren't doing any injury checkink. Hy vill handle it.
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:39 pm » Wei: ...Of course not.
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:39 pm » Wei: *breathing heavily*
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:38 pm » Baoshi: ....no ones goin to let me check on their injuries until i;m bandaged up, huh.
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:38 pm » Dusk has 2 dots in medicine-want her to do an assist roll?
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:37 pm » 1,8,5,5,5, 6 (1 success)
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:37 pm » Fuzzy: *wants to start medicing... but needs to make sure they aren't gonna start being attacked again, first*
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:37 pm » brb
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:37 pm » Child is... well, it's hard to tell. She's not dead, but she's at Incapicitated. But given the still-active poison in her system, that won't be for long.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:37 pm » Six sucsesses for Baoshi!
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:36 pm » Jan: *also got injured*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:36 pm » Baoshi and Mei may make occult + intelligence checks on that.
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:36 pm » Shun:*Since no one else is around to try and kill us all, goes to check on Child... who's probably dead by now...*
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:35 pm » Fuzzy: ...Hunter?
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:35 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:35 pm » No... Forsaken is quite clearly dead. In fact, you are all absolutely certain of it, despite there being no charred burnt body.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:34 pm » Lucent, meanwhile, is steering his six blood apes to make short work of the remaining nephiwracks. Between his skill at BANISHING things, and their pummelling, it averages out to losing about 5 Blood apes to remove all four Nephiwracks.
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:34 pm » exalted do have a high ability to take damage
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:34 pm » What about the 4 Nephwracks?
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:34 pm » what about Forsaken? I know he was at the middle of the explosion, but you never know how lucky(or unlucky in his opinion) he might be...
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:33 pm » Mei: Eegah.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:33 pm » (Oh, from the explosion.)
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:33 pm » ( And dusk!)
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:33 pm » Henshin and Baoshi being the only people even injured by it.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:32 pm » Previously, on the Season Final of Exalted! The final battle had been concluded with a bang... as bits of charred magical material armor go rolling eveywhere.
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:32 pm » (oh, he has it. and he can)
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:32 pm » (*snrk*)
Claire « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:32 pm » I'm here!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:32 pm » Anyways!
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:32 pm » *nowhere
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:32 pm » Lunar-Max needs a firewand he can just randomly pull from nowhee
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:31 pm » Me and claire made Sam and Max the Lunars...)
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:31 pm » that would be pretty cool
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:31 pm » They ride around in a large wagon and have endless philosophical debates.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:31 pm » *snrk*
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:30 pm » Heehe
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:30 pm » ...there's an idea. Calvin and Hobbes, Solar and Lunar
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:30 pm » *And then Exalted happened*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:30 pm » Ok! *Draws "Make Exalted happen" on a cardboard box next to a hand drawn button, which he pushes.* Zappow!
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:30 pm » Hi, Tinker.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:29 pm » Helloo.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:28 pm » Sea Urchant: *Monching on Dusk's right shoe*
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:27 pm » Night, hawk.
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:27 pm » They could go after the right shoes instead?
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:27 pm » heh, g'night hawk
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:26 pm » Dang it, Hawk! Now I'll have to come up with something else!
Hawkwolf « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:26 pm » night all
Demothesis « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:26 pm » heya all
Hawkwolf « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:25 pm » I won't tell them about the tornado of evil sea urchants sents by another dimention to eat all left shoes. Nope not at all
Wallycaine « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:25 pm » *is here!*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:25 pm » I know
Hawkwolf « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:24 pm » Cya
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:24 pm » You're sworn to secrecy btw, Hawk
Hawkwolf « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:24 pm » Talked to Z about his next campaign so all is good, and LOOOOOOVE his ideas *evil grin*
Hawkwolf « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:23 pm » I got to take my leave now so I will miss it, oh well
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:23 pm » Ok. Jane's here. I can hopefully get Demo, Wally, Claire, and Tinker itno chat. Ideally, we're starting in less than 10 mintues
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:22 pm » Jane: Boredom? Perish the thought!~
Hawkwolf « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:22 pm » Hey Jane, leaving real soon though
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:22 pm » Hi, Jane.
Jane Narbon « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:22 pm » [waves] Hi Z, Hawk, Chic.
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:22 pm » Chic: *nods blithely at Sarc's comment* Yeah, I don't like being bored.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:21 pm » Oh. Actually he is based on one of my real liffe MTI's. Was litterally freaking crazy
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:21 pm » ....a military based comic strip, in newspapers, decades old and still going.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:20 pm » Sarcastic: Mores the point, you asked a Mad Scientist and a girl who seeks thrills and danger patheologically when bored for ideas.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:20 pm » from where?
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:20 pm » (I don't know what his name is!)
Hawkwolf « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:19 pm » Beetle Bailey?
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:19 pm » (That is the Sarge in Beetle bailey, right?)
Hawkwolf « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:19 pm » TSgt Walker: Fortunately it is my job to be mostly nice in poblic. I apolagize for my previous comment ma'am
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:19 pm » Chic: You could be boring and just call him on the phone, but you asked for ideas.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:18 pm » heh
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:18 pm » Sarcastic: *still has yet to willingly go up beyond 3 stories in any building*
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:18 pm » ...falling from a skyscraper, though... she DID freak out when that happened back in my chapter.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:18 pm » Even Sarcastic is generally a bit of a snark in the face of danger, at least unless it's an abstract danger she can't talk to.
Hawkwolf « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:18 pm » yeah
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:17 pm » Chic: *bares her fangs* Lay off the smart remarks, Sargent Snorkel.
Professor Zobot « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:17 pm » I figured he makes a nice contrast. most of the characters in Mad Sci Wars are pretty brave.
chicgeek « Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:16 pm » Oh, I know, I don't blame Bureuacrat for being a dare I say it? Scaredy cat. It makes me goiggle and go poor kitty at the same time.

Claire
Demothesis
Jane Narbon
Professor Zobot
Professor_Tinker
Wallycaine
chicgeek
• Updates every 5 Seconds
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Translated by phpBB.fr © 2007, 2008 phpBB.fr
This site is hosted by free-forums.org

_________________
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don’t talk" -Tuco, The Good the Bad and the Ugly

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Translated by phpBB.fr © 2007, 2008 phpBB.fr
This site is hosted by Free-Forums.org - get a forum for free. Get coupon codes.
MultiForums powered by echoPHP phpBB MultiForums