Comics by Shaenon II

Mad science has never been so cute!
It is currently Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:26 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Exalted Logs XII
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:05 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:30 am
Posts: 4538
Location: Burnsville
Quote:
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:03 am » Yes.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:03 am » One sec, posting the log
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:02 am » It's just an odd thought for baoshi to wrap his head around in game?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:02 am » ....:/
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:02 am » Baoshi: Tch. I like being a Sidreal. I think thats why it.... was wierd to find out.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:02 am » ok
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:02 am » I;m no whining...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:02 am » .....so?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:01 am » And Shun has ametal leg draped across his shoulders, nice!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:01 am » But if Baoshi had had the chance to be a solar, it means he also would have had the chance to be an Infernal or an Abyssal if he didn't live up ot that potenatial
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:00 am » (Yeah, she'll tell him about her limit break, noit that we have that term for it in character)
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:00 am » Shun:*hugs Dusk tight and kisses forehead* It's ok, we all do at times. part of being human.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:00 am » Dusk: You're an honorary solar. And family.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:00 am » Wei: It would have been interesting...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:59 am » You don;t want the infernal manual. It is nightmare inducing.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:59 am » Baoshi: ...I would have been a Solar. Funny world.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:59 am » By the way, if anyone wants a copy of the Infernal manual, I can send one.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:59 am » I can't, had to refresh a few times and I was late to the party
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:59 am » ,
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:59 am » Dusk: *whisper to Shun* I lost it for a while...
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:58 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:58 am » Can someone post the log?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:58 am » BaoshiOOC: ...so, I found out I was neer fated to be a Sidreal at all. This strikes into the 'sarcastic Boo hoo' relm of personal discoveries. But. yeah.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:57 am » Never mind.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:57 am » k
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:57 am » Yes, we are.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:56 am » Wait a sec!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:56 am » Ok. With teh oath validated, (I'm assuming you guys are going forward with this) I'm calling it here
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:55 am » Dusk: I know, I know...*wipes her eyes* Let's get thois over with, I'm...tired.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:54 am » Wei: We also kinda sorta wouldn't be able to offer oblivion... At least, I can't make it guarenteed...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:54 am » Baoshi: I;m pretty sure Ebons already refused.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:53 am » Dusk: I would say, offer Ebon the chance to willingly take oblivion first, but I know Lucent won't go for that.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:53 am » Baoshi: Addmendum: If he fails on his attempt, then we get a go.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:53 am » Shun:*helping hold her up*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:52 am » Dusk: *leaning on Shun, her voice is cracked and tired*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:51 am » Dusk: And if he fails in his attempt, he doesn't interfere with our attempt to try. Add that, and I'll sanctify this.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:51 am » (hang on a sec)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:51 am » ((He also snapped at Wei earlier. I apologize, but Baoshi is strings and stress.))
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:51 am » Wei: No problem...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:50 am » Is Dusk validating that oath?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:50 am » Dusk: *takes the sky cutter, smiles alittle* Shiny. Thanks, Wei. *tucks it away carefully*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:50 am » ((Baoshi is just very tired, and has had a lot to deal within one day. he is being snappish, and impatient to get to eh Snare. No personal player to player emtions are involved.)
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:49 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:49 am » (um.)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:49 am » Baoshi: One binding is enough for anyone.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:49 am » Baoshi: Mei, knock it off.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:49 am » Mei: I figure, the more bindings on this, the better.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:49 am » Baoshi: ....alright. Oath: We allow you to preform your duity and retreive your soul, Ebon Blooded, and we both agree that we wil lenither harm one another nor intefere in the others buisness, under the cravat that retaliation for mental or pysical harm to us or innocents ia allowed, and you are allowed the same reltaliation privladges. you do not interfere with or touch the snare, and we do not hinde ryou on your way back to malfeas. Sound good?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:48 am » Wei: Maaaybe... I think this might work a bit better than those boomerangs you've been hauling around... *pulls out the Sky-Cutter*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:48 am » Dusk: I'm guessing, that, Mei. And whateve rhe is, I don't know that we want his influence on the oath.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:48 am » Shun: *smiles and rubbs shoulder*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:48 am » He looks at Mei. "Oh my. Just what are you saying?"
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:47 am » Dusk: Oh? Did I m iss the gift shop? *lame attempt at humor, her eyes are still sad*
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:47 am » Mei: [to Lucent] Hey Lucent! I almost forgot to ask. Dusk says you're like her in the oaths department— can you match her for sanctifying the oath, please?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:47 am » Wei: *hoping it'll help her cheer up*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:47 am » Jan: *waves a hand* Look, so long as he doesn;t turn into a kid, m; fine. Some bastards bein; dragged off to bastard land. Consider things good.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:47 am » Wei: Ooh, before I forget... Present for you, Dusk!
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:46 am » Dusk: *smiles apologeticly at Jan*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:46 am » (Jane, Dusk said his mark was like hers....)
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:45 am » Mei: [whispers to Baoshi] Say, what caste is Lucent? Do you know?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:45 am » Dusk: *smiles tiredly at baoshi, but with genuine warmth behind it* I know. I'd still be happy to let him go to oblivion, if it wa spossible. But...oath. Word it carefully.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:44 am » Baoshi: ... *seems to be thinkin about something*
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:44 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:44 am » Baoshi: 'Who we were in past lives'. Hes trying to kill us for things our exaltations did. *still has a faint grudge*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:43 am » "My opinion hardly matters to you, Miss Dusk, but it gets *MY* vote. And I did agree to let you out in return for it."
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:43 am » Shun: it's not ideal, but we rarely get ideal...
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:42 am » Wei: *nods* After all, that's how Ebon got his power... *sigh* I wish we didn't have to consign him to Malfeas, but so it goes...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:42 am » Dusk: *quietly* Ebon blooded used to be our...friend? Servitor? I remember a battle, and us saving him and his lady...and him thanking us. He'll never forgive us, for...whatever happened, not if he hasn't yet. I know he'll do his best to kill us, I know he chose to sell his soul...but this leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I wish he was tired enough to want oblivion, but....it's not going to happen. *sighs* All right, does everyone really want me to do this oath?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:42 am » Baoshi shrugs a little. "No offense meant, not asking for personal details, its been a *very* long day."
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:42 am » Dusk: And that oath is going to consider any mental influence to count as harm, you know. Non of the sneaky stuff I'd do if our situationas were reveresed. The non agression will mean more than physical. IF we do this oath.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:41 am » He looks back at Baoshi. "It's not as if Exalts never desire more power. And there are precious few sources willing to offer them it. My reasons for doing so are my own, and again, are my own private business."
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:40 am » Dusk: *shrugs* Details, I said it was a guess.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:40 am » (Again, the truth)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:40 am » He looks at Baoshi. "That's not true. An Exalt can become an Akuma as easily as a mortal can."
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:39 am » Shun:*looks to Dusk to see if he's telling the truth*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:39 am » Baoshi: ...I hink an evil solar selling their soul can;t actualy happen... strictly speaking.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:38 am » He looks at Shun again. "I planned on using them to defend myself should things get ugly. But now I plan on using them to defend myself, and to assist me in consigning a man to hell."
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:38 am » Dusk: Oh, *that*. You're some evil solar who's sold his soul to a demon, is my guess. Your mark is like mine. *Mirthless smile* But we'll skip tyhe personal details, if you insist.
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:38 am » Fuzzy: Hya, but it's not like ve HIDE our romantic interestes...
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:38 am » Shun:*knows what's going on too* So, do you plan to have those 6 attack when we move to make a deal, or will they stear clear barring an attack on your person?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:37 am » Wei: Awww, but we'd tell you that stuff... *pouts*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:37 am » JanOOC: Right in th; marriage vows.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:36 am » (This is, again, true. He seems to know waht Dusk was doing)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:36 am » He smiles at Dusk playfully. "I have not lied to you about anything other than my nature. Everything about the Ebon Blooded, this situation, and my uninterest in that relic of yours has been the truth. And if I lie about my nature, it is because personal details about myself are none of your business, such as it is none of my business whom you are romantically interested in, or what your favorite food is.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:35 am » EchoOOC:... getting that fixed first chance I get.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:35 am » Wei: *hugs Fuzzy*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:35 am » Jan: ...Oh, I did get my armor broke, tho. THAT hurt. *points to hsi chest, where there is a burnt, broken up peice of tattoo*
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:32 am » Fuzzy: Hy'm not injured... *hugs Wei*
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:32 am » Wei: *chuckles* It's okay... I got careless, is all. I should make sure to keep Fuzzy in my backpack from now on...
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:32 am » Shun:*shrugs* I won.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:32 am » Jan: Nothin; major.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:32 am » Baoshi: ...I haven't. Actualy. *des sem a bit destracted, though.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:31 am » Dusk: The current situation, by your definition being? This hostage foofrah, or the disposal of Ebon Blooded, or what? *voice calm*
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:30 am » Shun:*hugs tight... by the way, there's still a starmetal leg drapped over his shoulders*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:29 am » Dusk: *looks at Wei and the otehrs, and takes adeep breath* Wei, I'm sorry. I know the rest of you must have been through a lot-I can see you've all had battles. *leans agains Shun, trembling slightly from the reaction*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:29 am » He looks at Dusk for a moment, as if considering something. Then, his eyebrows raise, as if he's impressed. "I have only spoken one lie while I have been in your presence, and it is not directly relevant to our current situation." (This is, according to Dusk's charm, true)
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:27 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:27 am » Dusk: And haveyou? H ave you, really? *casts Judges'Ear, 3 motes* Was everything you told us the truth, no lies?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:27 am » Shun: Then tell them to go stand in the corner. I'm not going to have a bunch of invisible possible-assailants surrounding my friends just before we make a deal.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:27 am » Mei: And gods stay materialized where I work all the time. Visible, please.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:26 am » Jan: I;m good with Invisible.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:25 am » He looks over at Shun. "That's not entirely fair, is it? As gods do, they waste energy simply by being material here."
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:25 am » Wei: Sorry Dusk... If it makes it any better, you're probably in better shape than a few of us
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:24 am » Dusk: And that's why you lobbed a hammer at me? Yeah, I lost it for a bit, I know. But I remembe renough to remember your gloating tone. And you could have simply tied me up after I was knocked out, if all you wanted was to keep me from hurting myself. save your pretty words for those gullible enoiugh to belivev them.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:24 am » Shun: not exactly in good faith, but as close as we'll get here. Care to have your bodyguards become visible? *smiles*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:23 am » "Now then, shall we forge this agreement? I have dealt with you in good faith."
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:23 am » Wei: Including some stuff we'd probably need against the other abyssals... It's more the fact that I'd have to at least melt down Fuzzy's armor, and probably at least one of the useful items we've got made of Orichalcum. Plus, I've got no idea where we'd get enough soulsteel.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:23 am » Jan: *doesnt seem miffed by her action, kinda understands.* ...heh. I;m alright, Shun. Thanks, though.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:23 am » Lucent stares at Wei for a moment and then looks back at Dusk. "I do apologize for my brusque treatment before, but you were in danger of running off into greater danger. I needed to prevent you from being emperiled. My conscience would not allow a lady to be harmed by the undead that have come here."
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:22 am » Shun: *walks up with Jan... standing between him and the demons around Lucent*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:22 am » Dusk: It's been millenia, what's a few more hours? *shrugs away from Grandpa Jan, not angry at him, jusut doesn't want to be soothed*
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:22 am » Mei: [whispers to Baoshi] Call it a hunch, but I get the feeling we probably don't want to let Lucent get his hands on the Snare.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:21 am » *hours
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:21 am » Jan: *whispers back* Old Foe Syndrome. It'll pass. Dusk. C;mere *he gently brushes her off* I know Its bull.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:21 am » Wei: We probably could do it on our own, but it would require several more ours, and a lot of melting of stuff.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:20 am » Baoshi shakes his head. "...we an;t. I;m so sorry..."
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:20 am » ,
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:19 am » Dusk strides out, furious. She's steaked with ash, from lying on the floor of the incinerator, and her eyes are red from crying. But her gaze is furious. "Bao, do we need this demon's lacky? Or can we banish Ebon Blooded ourselves? Wei? Shun?"
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:19 am » Mei: [whispering to Jan] What is it?
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:19 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:19 am » Ok. He flips a switch and suddnely, the Incinerator's doors start to slowly descend, opening an aperature from which Dusk can escape in
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:18 am » Wei: With our task defined as retrieving the fivefold snare, and yours as dragging ebon back to malwhatever.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:18 am » Jan, by the way, is smoking and twitching faintl, in a kind of restrained annoyance. But staying quiet.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:17 am » Baoshi: ...best deal I;ve heard all day. Can I say, its a pleasure doing buisness with someone reasonable.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:17 am » He sighs. "I suppose that proposal is fair. We allow the girl out and she binds this oath between all of us that no harm will come to me so long as I inflict no harm to any of you and neither of us gets in the way of the other's task. Is that fair?"
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:16 am » Wei: And yeah, I'm fine with that deal, Baoshi... As long as there's no double crossing, and Dusk seals it, if she can...
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:16 am » Shun: ...*whispers to Baoshi* if he asks, let's not anyone go near him alone... he seems to have brought backup... 6... monky looking demons.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:15 am » Wei: I'm mostly asking on the basis of "Well, if things with you go pear-shaped, lets know what else we could do". So thanks for confirming it would work
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:15 am » Baoshi: He took a bum deal. I don;t like knowing someone has to go to hell, but theres only so many times someone can ry to comitt brutal murder before my capacity for mercy wears thin.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:15 am » "Beyond that, it wouldn't work."
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:14 am » At this, Lucent's face looks perturbed, Wei. It's the first display of any emotion you've seen from him. "I'm afraid that's not entirely cricket, Master Wei. I would have to object to any attempt to pursue that plan, as he DID sign a contract. His soul is ours by right."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:14 am » Baoshi: ....we don;t have enouh time to keep discussing things, with the abyssals around!
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:12 am » Wei: Yes, Lucent, a backup plan. For example, a weapon that might be able to banish Ebon blood off to the circle, whether he cares to be banished or not...
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:12 am » Mei: Hey, here's an idea. We have an Eclipse caste here. She'd be happy to bind an oath that you will agree to do whatever, blah, blah, blah. If you let her out of the incinerator she'd probably be a lot happier, too.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:11 am » Baoshi: Are we all in agreement?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:11 am » Looking back at Shun, he looks a bit sheepish. "I DID see an opportunity, ah, but... I really don't want to discuss it now."
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:11 am » Fuzzy: Ok... *makes sure she gets a good enough look at all the pages, front and back*
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:11 am » Wei: Try and remember that, Fuzzy?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:10 am » 3m personal
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:10 am » Wei: Yes to both, Mei... that's why he's here. Ebon's with the group of abyssals, remember?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:10 am » He sighs. "Miss Mei, I know where he is. He's here in the Manse, hunting for all of you. Specifically you."
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:10 am » Shun: and why do I smell brimstone?*activating spirit detecting glance, just in case it's dematerialized*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:10 am » Baoshi: ....also, if you try to take, fiddle with, affect, the snare then we put boots in bad places. Thats a given.
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:10 am » Fuzzy: Huh? *looks over the whatsit, confused*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:10 am » He looks at Wei weirdly. "Backup Plan..."
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:09 am » Mei: And shouldn't you be tracking him down?
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:09 am » Mei: If he escaped, then isn't he {a} outside the Snare already {b} long gone?
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:09 am » Mei: [whispers to Baoshi] He's mostly telling the truth, but he's lying about something and he's holding something back.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:08 am » Wei: ...Well, let's just say I'd like to have a backup plan, in case your drag him back to hell plan doesn't work. *pulls a rolled up paper out of his backpack* Fuzzy, look this over real quick?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:08 am » "He's not in the Snare anymore. He used the demons power to escape."
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:08 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:08 am » Shun: ok, and kidnapping Dusk? Why'd you need to do that, you said something about an opportunity.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:08 am » Baoshi: I'm all for agreeing to this plan, and thus letting Dusk out. Provided you do not do any preying on the innocents before you go, you have free passage, and you can take the soul. if you try any othe rfunny buisness, we do what we do.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:08 am » Mei: Couldn't we handle pulling the passengers out of the Snare, and then you take them off to wherever?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:07 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:06 am » "The Wheel, to wax creative, will not take him."
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:06 am » "Well..." He thinks. "For one, short of the reincarnation spiders of the underworld, there's no way to cause a ghost ot reincarnate, even if they desire to. Once they've formed in the underworld they can only choose oblivion or their continued semi-existance. Beyond that, he can't be destroyed because Demons cannot be killed in that conventional snese you know and love. He'd just reform, if he were a true demon, in Malfeas, or in his particular case, in the Underworld"
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:05 am » 2,8,7,6,1, 7,5,3 (3 successes)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:05 am » Baoshi: I think he means its a moot point. You don;t send a Demon into the cycle. Theoreticaly if we sent the Soul into the scycle, its still kosher since he still gets the demon.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:04 am » 10,5,10,6,9, 10,4 (7 successes)
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:04 am » Wei: ...In what way? I was simply asking a speculative question...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:04 am » (The check would be a Wits + Awareness check.)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:03 am » He turns to Wei. "I'm afraid that is quite impossible. As long as he's holding onto the power of that demon's soul, kiling him in that way would be quite impossible even with the most powerful sorcery or powers a Lawgiver could muster."
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:03 am » [The check's... what again?]
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:03 am » Mei: [is going to try and check to see if any of this has been a lie]
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:02 am » He smiles at Mei. "Oh, did you like it? Well, one of the two reasons was that I knew I'd, ah, need more essence than a mere Akuma is capable of wielding in order to, ah, use an ability that my host has given to me, which essentially allowed me to, well, um... break through the Manse.""
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:02 am » *Headdesk* Dang it, Dusk could do that, but I didn't think of it.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:01 am » Baoshi: ...would we even know how?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:01 am » ok, I doubt shun will get anything here, but can I make a check to see if he's lying about any part of this?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:01 am » Wei: *nod* ...And what happens if, by some chance, completely on accident, we were to send him into the cycle of reincarnation instead?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:01 am » Jan: ....*small grumble*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:00 am » Baoshi: ....sounds legit to me. Hes here to get the demon, we don;t want said demon...
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:00 am » Mei: Hmm. Quick question. Why'd you give me a fake talisman?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:00 am » "The treaty, of course, only stipulates that you do not attempt to kill me for doing this. The responsibility to drag him away is entirely mine."
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:59 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:59 am » He smiles. "There is no catch. You allow me to consign the man who deserves Hell to Hell, and I leave. Otherwise, you'd be breaking the treaty, which stipulates anyone who willingly pledges their soul to Malfeas or his lot must cede that soul upon death, and a demonic inquiry will be advised to enter Creation and seek answers."
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:57 am » Mei: And the catch?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:57 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:57 am » "As a duly appointed representative of my partiuclar demon, under the terms of the Yu Shani/Malfean Treaty of Limbs, signed after the Primordial Conflict, I have been vested with the authority to enter Creation and, ah, drag his soul down into the endless City of Demons to suffer the torments he is supposed to suffer as his part of the bargin. And I have the capacity to do that, effectively eliminating one of your foes, if you allow me to do so."
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:57 am » He looks at Wei. "That is indeed his name."
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:56 am » Shun: Goodie, the one who wants to kill me.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:56 am » Baoshi: ...hrm. Well, that kind of soul is trouble...
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:55 am » Wei: He isn't happening to go by the name Ebon blooded, is he?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:54 am » "As a result of her meddling, this particular Akuma has had all the time in the world to master that particular bit of that demons' strength, and is holding onto it in death. Part of that is that if he's destroyed, he'll just reform in the Underworld, even more enraged, and come back to try and kill his targets or their loved ones over and over again."
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:54 am » Shun: he probably wants to destroy the snare so the soul goes back to complete the deal.
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:54 am » Fuzzy: Hy still don't get how hyu're helpink us.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:53 am » Wei: Huh... Interesting story.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:53 am » Mei: My predecessor was unfair? Awww.... that's kinda sweet, in a way.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:52 am » "That's what should have happened when he was killed. But the person who killed him was a particularly unfair woman named Ini, who sealed his soul away in some object known as a Fivefold Snare or whatnot. Somehow, the demon's power was trapped with him, and his soul was uanble ot be claimed by it's current owners.""
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:51 am » "However, this PARTICULAR ghost, in life, made a deal with a particularly powerful entity which I am currently representing. A typical bargain known as becoming an "Akuma". He was granted a small vestige of that demon's power in return for his soul being the demon's at his death.
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:50 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:50 am » ((Only mostly dead?))
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:50 am » He looks over at Wei. "Well, ordinarly when you destroy a ghost, it's soul is consigned to Oblivion. It ceases to exist, the soul is forever lost, etcetera, etcetera. There may be some ways around this using sorcery, or the... blacker... arts, but if there are, I know them not.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:50 am » Shun:*mostly keeping quiet because every time he opens his mouth he's only going to make things worse.*
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:49 am » Wei: ...Well, I was more hoping that the answer was "Mostly unkillable", but we'll see
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:48 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:48 am » Jan: Second on the 'I do not like the sound of an Unkillable Ghost' point.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:48 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:46 am » Wei: ...Unkillable ghost? How unkillable?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:46 am » Baoshi: ...How about this. We hear you out, won;t attack you, but can act in self defense, safe passage, and ou let her out. Basicalywhat you wanted.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:45 am » Jan leans back against a wall, and behins to pack his pipe.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:44 am » He looks over at Mei. "The PROBLEM is more complicated to explain, but essentially deals with getting rid of an unkillable, enraged ghost that has already butchered the holders of your exaltations once before. You see, I'm what you may call a "Debt Collector"... "
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:43 am » Fuzzy: Hy'm more confused den angry...
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:43 am » Shun: Agreed. Besides the kidnapping and threatening of a life you've been... reasonable compared to the rest of the nuts in this nuthouse.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:43 am » Wei: Well, lets hear the proposal. I can probably promise you that if you release Dusk, without harm, you'll have at least safe passage out of this room...
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:43 am » Mei: You do have to understand, threatening one of my friends with incineration is not the best way to NOT generate an angry mob. But. What proposition, what 'problem'?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:42 am » Baoshi: Well, we're angry, yes, bu we;d rather esolve this peacefuly.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:42 am » (No problem Dusk)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:42 am » Lucent sighs. "Well, I HAD a proposal for you, and then once you had said yeah or nay, I was going to release your friend, one way or another, and go off to help you deal with a mutual problem that is otherwise unresolveable. However, it seems I didn't really think this through, and am now surrounded by an angry mob. I really feel rather foolish, having let my passions drag me into this circumstance. I am afraid that contrary to my nature I am currently "flying by the seat of my pants" to employ the vernacular.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:42 am » Baoshi: Lets just talk, then.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:41 am » Oopsie! *blush*
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:41 am » (It also has the keyword touch, Dusk >_>)
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:40 am » Dusk: The description says must follow 1 order, (if they fail), as compliucated as I want, and I do not need to spell it out in words. Page 203
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:40 am » Wei: Only if the hostage taker has no incentive to keep them alive. The fact that we could probably kill him before he could get out of the room is a slight incentive, methinks.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:39 am » Baoshi: Also, I wasn;t asking him to go to the other side of the room. Just awaya step.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:39 am » Dusk: *Grits hyer teeth, and activates a charm. Hypnotic tongue.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:38 am » Shun: He's got a hostage, that's already the weakest negotiating position there is. because almost every time a person is taken hostage, they're killed when the hostage taker gets what he wants. *listing off facts Weeee!*
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:38 am » Mei: Here I am. What do you want?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:37 am » Wei: *waves to Jan* Hey...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:36 am » Lucent smiles. "Ah, Miss Mei. You are looking radiant. It's a pity we couldn't have spoken under more cordial circumstances."
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:36 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:35 am » Dusk drops activating the circlet, since it doesn';t seeem to be having the hoped for effect.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:35 am » Jan looks around. "...stalemate, huh? ch. TYpical. Hey, Mei, you know this gent?"
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:35 am » Wei: *rubs his temples* Look, it's really simple. We're in a hostage situation. Until we resolve it one way or another, we cannot in any good concience expect him to do anything to weaken his position. It'd be the same as him asking us to leave the room and shut the door. Would either of you do that?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:35 am » Ok... at this point, Mei and Jan appear... as a wall on the far side of the facility, away from the Incinerator, slides away, allowing them to enter.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:35 am » Dusk: HE HAS A GREEN ESCIPSE MARK! HE CALLED ON A DEMON JUST BEFORE YOU GOT HERE!!! BUT LET THE @#@ GO AND WE"LL FIGHT ANOTHER DAY!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:33 am » "....no, actualy. Thats bullshit. We would not. But knowing that you are haing your hand over the buttons does nothign for me. Step away, and we hear you out."
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:33 am » Shun: And if you remain in front of those controls allow me to assure you that things will NOT be civil. We, are not the ones who have resoprted to kidnapping, we're more trustworthy in this than you. by far.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:32 am » Dusk: *is hoping somehow it'll affect him, and spare one of her friends-stranger things have happened, and she has to try something.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:32 am » "You would just kill me, and release your friend."
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:32 am » Wei: Safe passage will only remain in effect as long as you conduct yourself civilly to us too, I presume?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:32 am » And no, none of those patterns have worked
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:31 am » And unless they spend a point of willpower to resist it, have to listen to what she has to say
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:31 am » Fuzzy: Hy'll be civil...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:31 am » Her Circlet is... well, everyone outside can definately hear her
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:31 am » "I'm terribly sorry, Master Baoshi, but I really wouldn't be very smart if I did that, would I? I have no reason to believe that any of you will be civil if I step away from these controls, especially given Miss Dusk's statements about me."
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:31 am » And is her dang circlet having any effect?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:31 am » Z, I take it none of those three patterens are it?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:30 am » Baoshi narrows his eyes. "You will 'allow' the irl to be released, IF we already agree to hear you out, and to let you go free, no matter what else you might do?"
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:30 am » Shun: If you promise that much, then sure.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:30 am » Dusk: *hits more random buttoms. Bottom, right, top, left.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:29 am » "...I want you away from the controls before we agree on anything, honestly. We're going to keep being tense with him at the controls."
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:28 am » Wei: *sigh* Look, I'd prefer if we didn't have to kill anyone else today. And honestly, he can't step away from the controls, especially while we're all acting extra proctective... We're at an impass. He knows that if he activates those controls, we'll kill him, and we know that if we try to hurt him, he'll activate it.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:28 am » Lucent sighs. "I *would* have been happier had I just had the chance to speak with Miss Mei alone, but apparently that is not the case. Very well then. I will allow the girl to be released provided I have the assurance that you will hear me out in my entirity first, and that I am permitted safe passage away from this place."
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:28 am » Dusk: *Keeps yelling to be heard, powering the circlet*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:28 am » Baoshi: he doesn;t want to help us. he wants to acheive a goal we can assist with. Sir, please back away from the controls.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:27 am » Dusk: LET ME OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW!
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:27 am » Dusk: *SCREAMING* (she activates her circlet, which acts on nay in hearing distance.
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:27 am » Fuzzy: Vait, vhy are hyu tryink to kill Dusk AND vantink to help us? Vhat IS hyu goal?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:26 am » Dusk: YOU @#$@! TRAFFICER IN DEMONS!!! YOU CALLED ON CECELYNE!!!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:26 am » Baoshi: "...We don;t negotiate any mutual benificiaries with you in a n adversarial position. If you would step back from the controls, we could discusss this.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:26 am » (Mei: That works.)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:26 am » Jan: I got fists. And a very big sword.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:25 am » Shun:*not threatening, not loud, just... stating a fact.*
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:25 am » (Mei: [in the secret passage] Say, Jan, do you have anything really big and heavy? If not, I can lend you this serpent-sting staff.)
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:25 am » Shun: I suggest you let her out now. It's likely the only way you'll leave this room alive.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:24 am » "Regardless of what you believe is happening here in this situation, I came here to render my assitance to you and your cause. We have similar goals, or at least mutually beneficial ones. However, I did see an opportunity wiht this young lady. One I am afraid I am not permitted to allow to pass by."
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:24 am » Fuzzy: Can ve go und stand over vhere Dusk is yellink?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:23 am » Dusk pushes left, top, bottom, right. She kn ow it'll be sheer dumb luck if it opens.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:23 am » Shun: Ah, so you admit you're holding my wife hostage then?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:23 am » "....I don;t trust you. And i sure don;t trust you over her. " Baoshi doesn;t move forward, but is glaring...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:22 am » He smiles. "Quite hysterical. Please do not come any closer, by the way."
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:22 am » Shun: And yet, you not so subtly implied you'd turn on the incenerator. *cold cold smile* That's a bit rude, wouldn't you say?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:22 am » Wei: ...She seems to have a different opinion of the matter.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:22 am » "...you seemed to indicate you;d hrt dusk, if anyone but Mei came here. I don;t really care for that kind of insinuation."
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:22 am » Dusk: THE #$@ THREW A HAMMER AT ME!!!
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:21 am » Dusk starts pushing buttons at random, just because. top, bottom, right, left. And she puts her mouth to the door and yells as loud as she can-"ANYONE GOT A CAN OPENER? AND SOMEONE PLEASE KICK LUCENT"S ASS FOR ME?!!"
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:21 am » He smiles. "Miss Dusk is in here. And once I have a chance to speak with Mei, I will be happy to allow her out. I only placed her there in the first place to keep her from getting herself hurt. She was running away with no regard to where she was going. Quite dangerous."
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:20 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:19 am » Wei: *shrugs* I'm sure we'll survive.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:19 am » ,
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:18 am » Baoshi: ....I think I;ll pass. DO you know whwere Dusk is?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:18 am » "It really is a pleasure to see you all again. Much nicer than the rude man who tried to kill me. I'd offer you all some tea, but I don't have any."
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:18 am » Fuzzy: Hi! Hy'm good.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:17 am » Shun: I've been better, so, who or what do you have in here watching us?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:16 am » Shun:*tilts his head, examining Lucent* odd...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:16 am » Baoshi will step inside, cautiously. "...a little tired."
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:15 am » Lucent looks up as the door opens. "Ah... I'm quite popular today, it seems. Hello, everyone! How are you all?"
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:15 am » (Yep- Incinerator.)
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:14 am » (No, she wants to! I just wasn't sure it was clear)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:14 am » (If Mei doesn't want to go there, she doesn't have to)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:13 am » (You can do what you want, Jane. I'm just operating off of what you provide me with)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:13 am » (Yep.)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:13 am » The last thing Mei said was "We need to get to the incinerator, right? I know a secret passage!" if I recall correctly)
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:13 am » (I doubt it, somehow.)
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:13 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:13 am » (Well... unless you're going somewhere else?
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:12 am » Oh, okay.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:12 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:12 am » (I take it Mei and Jan are heading to the incinerator, right? I'm not quite sure)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:12 am » Mei and Jan: You will get there soon.
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:11 am » Fuzzy: *pats Shun on the head* It vasn't dot hard, Shun.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:11 am » Standing outside it is Lucent, who has been described several times before. He's standing right in front of a small console.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:10 am » It's in the far left side of a giant room behind the door.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:10 am » Shun: nevermind.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:10 am » Ok... the VATS is a large area, filled with a lot of technology and some amazing stuff. However, what immediately attracts your atteniton is the incinerator.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:09 am » Shun:... should I just take it apart and make it work?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:08 am » The door begins to slide open
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:08 am » (it's mod 9 :P )
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:07 am » (So 9 + 3 + 2 = 14, which is 4 + 1, which is 5.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:07 am » (It seems impossible just by adding. But the trick is that the puzzle's mechanics are only revealed when you start fiddling with it... it adds the 10s and 1s column numbers togehter the second time after adding the 3 numbers you select together
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:07 am » Baoshi: ....glad you got to it first. I wouldn;t have been any help.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:07 am » (Okay, anything happen after Dusk baps the diamond?)
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:06 am » I swear my brain works sometimes.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:06 am » (It's... well, the puzzle was to make the number "5" by adding 3 numbers out of 1 through 9.)
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:06 am » (The numbers on a door that Fuzzy encountered)
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:06 am » Err, mod 9. Not base 9.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:06 am » Whats the puzzle?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:06 am » 9 + 3 + 2 = 14 = 5. Lock release granted
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:05 am » Wei: ...Something like that
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:05 am » Fuzzy: And wants 5.
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:05 am » Fuzzy: Wei's assuming it's in base 9, Baoshi.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:05 am » Baoshi blinks, looking blank. ... buh?
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:04 am » (no, she bapped the five in the middle a while ago and it started glowing then)
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:04 am » Wei: *pokes 2, 3, and 9*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:04 am » Then, the runes blink and shift back to orignial setup, and the door stops humming
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:04 am » (The five was the number at the bottom)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:04 am » The runes all shift to read: 8 + 3 + 2 = 13 = 4.
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:04 am » (wait, what happened to the 5 glowing?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:03 am » Ok... the 8, the 3, and the 2 are now glowing. Suddenly the door hums.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:03 am » Dusk: Screw it. I have to try something. *She presses the diamonds top left, top left, top left, and bottom left-with her left hand, for good measure*
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:03 am » Fuzzy: I know!
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:03 am » One success.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:03 am » Wei: ...Huh, weird.
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:03 am » Fuzzy: *baps the 8 to see if anything happens*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:02 am » Whatever is higher
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:02 am » Lore + Intelligence or Occult + Intelligence
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:02 am » Fuzzy: Man... the puzzle said 'select 3' and I selected 3, and it ignored me...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:02 am » Lore + anything?
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:02 am » Mei: We need to get to the incinerator, right? Come on! I know some secret passages.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:02 am » Wei: Hi Fuzzy...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:02 am » You can make that roll, Chic.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:02 am » Ok... the two rune starts to glow just below the five as well, Fuzzy. But now with the 2 and the 3 activated, the door doesn't open still
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:02 am » Fuzzy: And I dunno. Did you guys run into a wolf on the way here?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:02 am » I have 2 dots of lore, can I roll to see if I know that name?
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:02 am » Fuzzy: Hi, Wei.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:01 am » Baoshi: Whats goin; on?
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:01 am » Mei: You won't believe what I've gotten through... but yes.
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:01 am » Fuzzy: *goes ahead and baps the 2*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:01 am » Jan: You alright in there, gel?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:01 am » Dusk... you can hear the following: "Reiger Zieger Eger zom.... now the chosen time has come... In Cecelyne's name, I invoke ye..."
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:01 am » Mei: Oh, Hi Jan!
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:01 am » Fuzzy: Huh. This is more than three- yeep! *hugged!*
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:01 am » Wei: *is absentmindedly hugging the stuffing out of Fuzzy*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:00 am » Baoshi: I'm guessing yes. Hey, folks.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:00 am » Jan: *whistles, the Merchant Cart Kids pack Up Now Whistle* Oy! Mei? You there, kiddo?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:00 am » Wei: ...Is this the door we need to go through?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:00 am » Standing outside a door
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:00 am » Meanwhile... Baoshi and Wei... you follow the map, and find yourselves bumping into Shun and Fuzzy.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:59 am » Mei: [readies herself]
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:59 am » Jan: You've jsut gotten to the core...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:58 am » 8 successes.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:58 am » Meanwhile... Mei...you're hearing footsteps outside the Core.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:58 am » (Which of us?)
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:58 am » Wei: *heads to Dusk with Baoshi!*
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:58 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:57 am » Make a perception + awareness check
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:56 am » Dusk: Maybe...top left, top left, top left, and bottom left? That would maybe fit the 'under' part of the rhyme...*presses her ear against the wall, and truies to make the noises out better*
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:56 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:56 am » not sure it matters here really, but Fuzzy asked. ^.^
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:56 am » With all speed.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:56 am » Alright, Jans headed for Mei, And Baoshi to where Dusk is.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:55 am » the number he was standing on up top when they entered the manse. if I remember right it was just solars specified on a few tiles, not which of us
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:54 am » It's hard to hear clearly, though
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:54 am » Outside the Incinerator, Dusk can hear faint chanting... and what sounds like several things grunting.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:53 am » DuskOOC: *throws a pie at the first age engineer*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:53 am » What number, Shun?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:53 am » DM: The First age's designers were very bored and had too much time on their hands, Dusk.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:52 am » Zo, would Shun know that number off the top of his head? at the time I know the order seemed a bit random to me...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:52 am » Dusk: Grr...okay, 'truth had gone'. So, Truth left. The left side of the diamond. Repeat 3 times...but 'truth lies sleeping under the shadow of the sinister hand?" What, did they hire an engineer who worote obscure poetry on the side for this? *thinks harder*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:50 am » Jan: *salutes* I;ll try to be careful. I'll see if I can run into one of the others.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:50 am » WeiOOC: We all have... not for long, mind, but you did come to fetch Mei that one time, plus you were at the dinner
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:50 am » Wei: ...Jan, you be damned careful, alright?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:50 am » LucentOOC: Has Baoshi even MET me before?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:49 am » Baoshi: ...hell. Right. Wei with me, then.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:49 am » Baoshi: ....Lucent?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:48 am » Wei: *looks carefully at Baoshi* Are you sure you'll be able to handle Lucent?
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:48 am » Fuzzy: Hunted become Hunter. ...Shun, which number were you?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:47 am » Ok... jsut below the large 5 rune a small glowing 3 rune appears, Fuzzy
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:47 am » Baoshi:...arbitrar desicion time. Jan, Wei, go and find Mei. I'll go to find Dusk.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:47 am » Shun:... Who was bleeding?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:47 am » WeiOOC: I'm more wondering about who we're splitting up into what groups... Baoshi's pretty unhurt, and I don't want to send Jan off on his own...
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:47 am » .
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:47 am » Fuzzy: Because she was bleeding?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:46 am » Shun: Fuuuuuzy, blood trail. why is there one?
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:46 am » Fuzzy: ...okaaaaay. *baps the number 3*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:46 am » Below it, there's a script of words: "Select three"
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:45 am » The Vats door is the same as you saw it before, Fuzzy... the numbers 1-9 are buttons on the door, glowing runes, with a number 5 in larger runes written above it.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:45 am » Oolong: "/Insufficient/Data/"
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:44 am » Fuzzy: *looks at the Vats door*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:44 am » DuskOOC: Mei is taunting aomone ove rthe intercom, and I;m in an inceinerator, and w=you have to THINK about who to go after? Sheesh.) *just kidding!*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:44 am » Baoshi: ...Oolong, any idea whos more in need of aide: Mei, or Dusk?
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:44 am » Ok.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:43 am » Wei: Which of us is going where?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:43 am » Wei: So... Dusk or Mei?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:43 am » As for Hunted... her body is missing, it was dragged in the direction that Fuzzy came from originally
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:43 am » Baoshi looks at the map. "Alright, we split up then."
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:42 am » Shun:... why is there a blood trail?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:42 am » Oolong clicks. "/The/One/In/The/Vats/"
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:41 am » "Which incinerator?"
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:41 am » (No. Just that she's in the incinerator)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:41 am » ((Oh, nevermind.))
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:41 am » (back, another internet hiccup)
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:41 am » There were three doors in the room, and she was in the middle of the room...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:41 am » ((Does Oolong say where Dusk is, specificaly?)
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:41 am » ...what do you mean?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:41 am » Fuzzy? Hunted is gone. There's a short blood trail that ends after a while, dragging her away from the door. You're almost positive that the explosion you heard from before came from the VATS.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:40 am » (Well... the answer is a bit counterintuitive)
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:39 am » (Lateral thin king? Straightforward thinking, is that what you mean?)
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:39 am » Fuzzy: *looks around to see if Hunted is still here*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:39 am » The one that was locked, with the glowing runes outside.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:39 am » Ok... Shun and Fuzzy are closer, so they arrive at the door to the VATS that Fuzzy found.
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:38 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:38 am » Baoshi nods, and marks it on a map.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:38 am » (It is a puzzle that requires lateral thinking)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:37 am » Mei, if Lucent heard you, he's not responding.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:37 am » (Arrgh...that is a tough puzzle) Dusk searchs the rest of teh area she's trapped in, hoping for ...anything, while she frantically thinks.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:37 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:37 am » "/Unit/Designation/Dusk/is/in/the/incinerator/"
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:37 am » "/Unit/Designation/Mei/is/at/the/heart/of/the/Manse"
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:36 am » Ok... Oolong eventually clicks. "/Answers/compiled./"
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:35 am » There we go.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:35 am » "Say, Lucent, indulge my curiosity, anyway. What do you get out of all this? I mean, in my case, my bosses send me regular notes that say, 'Go unto here and do thou this thing, or we shall cut thy pay check.' But what drives you? It can't be money."
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:35 am » Erm...
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:35 am » [/b]
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:35 am » [b]"Say, Lucent, indulge my curiosity, anyway. What do you get out of all this? I mean, in my case, my bosses send me regular notes that say, 'Go unto here and do thou this thing, or we shall cut thy pay check.' But what drives you? It can't be money."
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:34 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:33 am » Mei, what are you doing?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:33 am » Actuallly... at this point, Lucent's not talking any further. At least he's not responding.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:33 am » Mei: [has decided to keep Lucent talking]
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:33 am » Dusk: I hate puzzles. *grumpy* Okay, sinister means left, that much I know. *thinking*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:32 am » Oolong clicks. "/Processing/"
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:31 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:31 am » What's written on it, Dusk is as follows: "Truth had gone, Truth had gone, and truth had gone. Ah, now truth is asleep in the darkness of the sinister hand." And then, below it, there's a small diamond cut into the Oricalcum of the door, bisected twice into 4 triangles, each pointing in a different direction, like a compass rose. Beneath that is the phrase "Incinerator Safety Override"
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:30 am » (awwww...)
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:30 am » (Claire, they're going to quit making Tesla roadsters in 2 months. :( And switch to a boring sedan.)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:28 am » Baoshi stos, and picks up oolong, setting him on the map, and expending a few motes. "...Oolong? Can you mark where mei and where Dusk are? Just... a bit of an outside chance."
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:28 am » What does it say? I do read/speak Old Realm...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:28 am » *shoos MSW charcaters out of chat with a broom*
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:28 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:28 am » There's a saying engraved on one of the sealed doors of the Incinerator.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:28 am » Chic: *pets electron*
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:27 am » Electron: *sitting in Chic's pocket*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:27 am » Oh?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:27 am » Ok... Dusk... you can only see one thing that seems to hint at a possibility of escape.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:26 am » (Just read about red sprite lightning today-Chic is so making something with it, or naming a vehicle that, or both)
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:26 am » Chicgeek: Now THAT was zappy! *giddy*
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:25 am » (Nicee....)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:25 am » The Core is in the center of the Manse, up above the Vaults, just below the Weavery, Baoshi
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:25 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:25 am » 7 successes.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:25 am » Pff...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:24 am » We're not going to do a crossover this late in the game
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:24 am » ...just kidding
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:24 am » "You are now Chicgeek. An outside entity in thsi world. You've stumbled here after a backfired experiment involving making Lightning MORE zappy. You're laying in a forest, not really sure where you are. What do you do?"
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:24 am » 6, plus spend 3 motes on 1st excellency investigation.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:22 am » Yes... investigate + awareness, Chic.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:22 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:21 am » (Okay, roll investigation/perception to check the doors and their seals/locks, or something else?)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:21 am » How far away is the Core from the Vats?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:20 am » (You've regained all of it, oddly enough)
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:20 am » (I spent 14 before I was hammered)
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:19 am » (Z, have I regained any of the motes I spent?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:19 am » There's one in the Forges, near the Core, and one in the Vats.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:19 am » Wei: *points to the Forges* And I came from there, and I'm pretty sure no one's there...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:19 am » The Incinerator... there's actually two of them on the map.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:19 am » Wei: ...*points towards the Core.* We know someone's there, though good or bad we haven't a clue. *points to the Factories* And Maimed probably hanging out there, if he's not on his way here...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:18 am » Dusk: *thinks back* Wait a minute...that $@# hit me! Jerk. *keeps examing the doors*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:18 am » Can we see the Incinerator on the map, at least?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:17 am » ...we don;t have *any* idea where Mei is, d we.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:17 am » Ok... both Wei and Jan can read the map. There's several specific divisions to the Manse: The Habitats (with a subsection called the Residences), The Vaults, the Vats, the Factories, The Cake Storage Unit, Teal's Play Area, the Weavery, the Arena, The Core, the Hall of Memory and Regret, The Forges, and several Storage areas, labeled Storage 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8. Where do you guys want to go?
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:16 am » Fuzzy: Hy doubt ve'll be able to scare dem off, but spyink first seems like a gut idea... although hy think hy'm not goink to stop mit dis glowy tattoo for a vhile.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:15 am » Shun: course! *grins* You too. we check who they are quietly first, then I try to scare them off.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:15 am » Dusk sighs, and stand up. 'why am I sitting in a pile of ash? This robe's ruined.' Sighes, again, then walks ove rto the door, She carefully examines both of them.
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:14 am » Fuzzy: Hokay! Try not to die, though...
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:14 am » Shun: Ah, right. Well, let's find out eh?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:14 am » Hmmm...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:13 am » Jan got Six.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:13 am » {back after dinner}
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:13 am » Baoshi: 3
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:12 am » Wei: 1d10=7, 1d10=8, 1d10=10, 1d10=9, 1d10=1 *knows his maps*
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:12 am » Fuzzy: Hy dunno. Miss Manse chust said enemies, und hy figured Abyssals, und vent to vhere hyu vere instead.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:11 am » Shun: so, abyssals? How many and is there a way around them?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:11 am » Yes, you can, but the map is complicated. It'll require an Intelligence + Awareness check to make heads or tails of it
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:11 am » *that's covered in ash. What do you do?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:10 am » You've just realized you're crying in a floor that
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:10 am » Z? Can Jan find where things are, on the map?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:10 am » Anyway... you are now Dusk. You are sitting in an incinerator, surrounded by all sides by large oricalcum walls, There are two doors which look to be sealed. You're still recovering from feeling the world is hopeless, and you probably feel pretty sullen still. There
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:10 am » Jan: THeres more then one of us, aren;t there?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:09 am » Wei: *running with Jan* ...I thought they were in different parts?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:09 am » I mentioned that the lights in the entire manse went out, Jane.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:09 am » Why didn't you mention that it was dark?
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:08 am » Wait, it's dark? Why is it dark? Mei's going to let her anima flare.
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:08 am » Fuzzy: ................huh.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:08 am » What sort of difficulty would you estimate the panel is, Z?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:08 am » Shun: No, it's Mei he's... flirting? with.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:08 am » Jan: To Mei, and to Dusk, NOW>
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:08 am » The controls are enormous and it's difficult to read them all in the dark
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:07 am » Wei: ...So, which end are we heading to? And can anybody find it on this map?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:07 am » Still no idea, Mei. Sorry.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:07 am » ...Yeah, Jans going to find the incinerator on the map, and *run*.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:07 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:07 am » 7,2,10,3,4 (3 successes)
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:06 am » Mei's going to try to comprehend the panel again.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:06 am » (Get there fast, guys.)
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:05 am » "I also happen to know that he agreed to booby-trap them, but I thought I'd just leave that as a surprise. But, since you asked so politely~"
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:05 am » Fuzzy: Ooooooh. Dot makes sense. ...vait, but it's MEI he's fightink, not Vei...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:05 am » Baoshi: ... are they flirting? Oh, I am SO having WORDS.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:04 am » Shun: Maybe he doesn't have a sword? or maybe Wei'll fight him and that'll end like everyone else that fights Wei.
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:04 am » Fuzzy: *completely missing the point of the entire Mei/Lucent conversation*
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:04 am » Fuzzy: Couldn't he chust use a sword like everyvun else?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:03 am » "This is Lucent again. Mei, it's awfully cute that you think you can lie to me. If you are lying. Tell you what. Why don't I just test the controls to see if they still work or not?"
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:03 am » Shun: I think because he was the one who was going to use the fire, and now it's not working, so no fancy weapon to hold over our heads
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:03 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:03 am » And now Mei's going to try and see where everybody else is.
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:02 am » Fuzzy: Vhy vould he be runnink from a lack of fire?
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:02 am » 10,6,6,2,4, 7,9,W! (5 successes)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:01 am » Go ahead
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:01 am » (Er, sorry, Manipulation+Presence.)
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:01 am » (cheers!)
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:01 am » Shun:... huh. Good job Mei. *testing leg's kicking mechanism* eh, it'll do.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:01 am » (Rolling Charisma+Presence+Willpower...)
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:01 am » "Oh! Lucent! By the way, I spoke to the manse runner guy, and he agreed to lock the incinerator controls in OFF. May I suggest you start running now?"
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:00 am » Everyone can hear this.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:59 am » "Hi everybody. You should probably know that the manse is under new management while it rebuilds. Lucent, I'm coming; I loved the fake talisman, by the way. Can you teach me how— oh, wait. I think I figured it out on my ooooown~"
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:59 am » Ok... what are you going to say?
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:58 am » Mei'll use the intercom.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:58 am » Oh, wait. Nvm.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:57 am » Can Mei try again, but use Willpower?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:57 am » You DO eventually find an Intercom controller, though
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:57 am » Mei, you can't make heads or tails of these controls! Even if the systems around the incinerator are under your control, and even if they're still operational after what you did, you have no idea where they are.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:57 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:56 am » 3,6,3,6,2 (failure) < D'oh.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:56 am » DuskOOC: *puts together s'mores while she waits*
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:55 am » Mei does.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:55 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:54 am » Make an intelligence + investigatoin check. Also, if you don't speak Old Realm you have a -1 die penalty
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:53 am » Is there a way to control access for the area around Dusk's incinerator?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:52 am » What do you do?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:51 am » You have a headache. Also, you're now bursting with energy. Almost literally
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:51 am » Ok... you are now Mei. You've just woken up in the Center Control Station of the Manse after a trippy and Matrix-y encounter the likes of which everyone would probably like to know more about.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:51 am » Wei: ...*starts looking at the map carefully for where Maimed's elevator shaft would have ended*
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:51 am » Wei: ...Welp, that'll be useful. And honestly, I've got no idea how to get out of this place... Unless you think we could maybe make the platforms we came in on go up...
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:49 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:49 am » Jan: Ah, well... only this plce wan; built by them, was it? Come on. Lets put track under sandals. This? *holds it up, so Engravings are visible* A map. lad. *grins* I sill got meh touch. Now, I promised to get these to their home....
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:49 am » (heh)
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:49 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:49 am » Wei: ...So what's that sheet, anyways?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:48 am » (I want to see a drawing someday of polar bear Fuzzy hitched to Jan's cart. Shun asleep on the roof like snoopy, of course.)
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:47 am » Wei: *smiles* Yeah, I figured... It's just funny to me, having just come out of the land of a group of people who hated him with every bit of their guts.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:46 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:45 am » Jan: ... I think the earring I found goes to fuzzy, then. Claws, lad. Thats a Lunar.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:44 am » [Mei: She doesn't have any fingers.]
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:44 am » Wei: Huh... well, I guess it's good that he was well remembered.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:43 am » (back, yay internet bootings...)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:42 am » Jan: ... Ah. I thought it might have been something like that.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:41 am » (Yes)
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:40 am » (aww..is that th message that was clawed into the wall?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:39 am » The message reads "Rest in Peace, my Knight"
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:39 am » WeiOOC: ...I'm sure that Ini's finger was hovering over that button most of the time I was in the forge.
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:39 am » ..."release magma?"
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:38 am » ((...anyone else wnana bet Jans just used to Echo translating for him?)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:38 am » "Why don;t you know Old Relm... don;t you work for us?" "Hey, hey! You sren;t gold faction yet, ya brat!"
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:37 am » As for the message...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:37 am » Most of them seem to be generic commands of some sort
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:37 am » Ok... the rubbings are what look to be commands or statements or someting. "Activate Crane", "Alter Belt Flow" and "Release magma" are all there.
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:36 am » Fuzzy: *carrying robot-y thing*
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:35 am » FuzzyOOC: *hugs EchoOOC* Yay!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:35 am » Baoshi will read the rubbings, and the message.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:34 am » Wei: *points at Baoshi* I won't have a clue... I just stab things, and hope they stop trying to kill me.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:34 am » Shun:*tinkering with leg as he walks*
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:34 am » WeiOOC: Not enough dots, obviously
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:34 am » Jan: Never got around to it. Which reminds me... *he holds up a set of paper with rubbings of Old Relm, and something that looks like copied bad Old Relm* Either of you, can you read these?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:33 am » EchoOOC: no, I am, just for a different reason than you were thinking
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:33 am » (You forgot to make polar bear cub eyes at him)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:33 am » Baoshi: Oh... I can speak Old Rel- Grandpa, why can;t *you*? *he bows to her, respectfuly*
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:33 am » FuzzyOOC: *pouts at Echo* You mean you won't be my Grandpa?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:32 am » She narrows her eyes, but sits down nearby, her eyes never leaving Wei or Baoshi.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:32 am » (I think even among Lunars Fuzzy's a unique character)
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:31 am » EchoOOC: Elder, bit different sweetie~ That's more like esteemed professor at a school or something~
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:31 am » Jan: She only speaks basic old relm, I only speak good High Realm. I think shes a Wood Dragon, and I promised to get her and hers back to the villiage. "<THese... my children. Sons. Safe.>"
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:30 am » FuzzyOOC: Aren't you already my grandpa, sort of?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:28 am » As well as tiny vines growing intermixed with her long blond hair
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:28 am » EchoOOC: and step grandpa to the rest of you brats~!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:28 am » The Amazoness, a woman taller than anyone of you, with flowing blond hair and a body basically sculpted like someone's teenage fantasy slinks out of the shadows, looking at you all warily. She's covered in brusies and cuts from head to two, and has plants literally growing around her wherever she walks, then quickly dying when she leaves...
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:28 am » Wei: *waves back to Amazoness*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:28 am » (Yep! )
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:27 am » (Hey, does that make Echo baoshi's stepdad?)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:27 am » Jan: Bastard burnt my goddamned marriage vows. *grumbles* ... Glad you two're safe. Meet the Amazoness. *gestures back*
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:26 am » Wei: *hugs Baoshi and Jan together* Heh... Well, it's probably not the abssyal I'm worried about, but thanks the same...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:26 am » *high fives Jane*
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:26 am » Er, Realm intelligence services.
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:25 am » ...he wasn't there again today. I think he's from the CIA.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:25 am » Jan: ...*looks down* ....I don;t want to talk about it. Lets just say that theres an abyssa with a crushed trachea around here somewhere.
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:24 am » Fuzzy: If hyu vant...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:24 am » Jan: Tch. You two.... straighten up, lads.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:24 am » Baoshi: Ack! What the...
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:23 am » Shun: Sounds good. I call dibs on the detached leg.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:22 am » Also, a burnt front... as if some black fire had ravenged his outfit and even slightly damaged the tattoos underneath
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:22 am » Wei: ...Jan? Are you okay?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:22 am » He's been coming from another way, and he's got a metal sheet in his hands!
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:21 am » Fuzzy: Hy can carry her und ve can fix her later.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:21 am » *as I sat upon the stair, I meet a man that wasn't there*
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:21 am » Fuzzy: *leading Shun back*
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:21 am » Shun:I still want to fix the mechanical person though....
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:21 am » Jan. Who is limping.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:21 am » Meanwhile... Wei and Baoshi... as you discend from the stairs, you run into someone in the dark.
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:20 am » Fuzzy: *throws up hands* Hyah... sure, vhy not. Hy got my claws ennyvay. (how long will it take?)
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:20 am » Shun: Abyssals in the dark... I like this plan!
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:20 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:19 am » Shorter now, Fuzzy, now that you know tthe route.
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:19 am » Fuzzy: ...ennyvay. De vats are back de vay hy came, but hy tink dey're full uff Abyssals, und it vould take a vile for us to get dere.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:18 am » Baoshi: *seeing by the light of Wei*
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:18 am » ...eep.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:18 am » Shun: Seeing is important for me dangit!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:18 am » Also: Mei's current status.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:18 am » "....Thats not good."
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:17 am » Shun: because if you don't, I don't and IniManse is feeling philosphical, then our best bet i-what now woman?! *yelling at the manse*
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:17 am » Wei: *siiigh* ...Well, at least I'm shiny enough we can still see
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:16 am » Fuzzy: Hyah. De vats are back- ...bwa?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:16 am » And then... suddenly... on both Fuzzy&Shun's sides and Wei and Baoshi' sides... the lights on the Manse go out. And there's loud squealing noises as the constant hum of machinery silences.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:16 am » Shun: Sure, maybe. *shrug* So... know where the incenerator is, or the Vats?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:15 am » .
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:14 am » Fuzzy: Vhat, the answer to 'vhere are our friends' is 'it is full uff stars beep'?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:14 am » Shun: Still technically an answer though.
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:13 am » Fuzzy: Vell, now hy'm confused.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:13 am » Shun:... huh. well, I think that was more metaphorical than anything else...
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:13 am » Fuzzy: ...it is?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:13 am » Err...imagine that that is italicized...heh
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:12 am » Inimanse: "[i]it is... it is... full of stars...stars...starss....beeeeeeyoooooooupppp-"
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:12 am » Fuzzy: Miss Manse? Vhere are de rest uff our friends?
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:12 am » Fuzzy: Hy don't know vhat information hyu vant...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:12 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:12 am » Shun: That's possible, I do have that effect on people. maybe you should try?
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:12 am » Fuzzy: Besides, ve KNOW vhat's goink on mit de incinerator. Ve chust heard it over de intercom.
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:11 am » Fuzzy: Maybe she doesn't like hyu.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:11 am » Shun: I am becoming sceptical of you're claim that she answers questions... *amused at Fuzzy*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:11 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:09 am » /
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:07 am » Shun: Huh, Inimanse lady, any idea what's going on with an incenerator?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:07 am » DuskOOC: It's true, it can be entertaining.
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:06 am » Fuzzy: She answered a bunch uff my questions, und said askink dem only made me a LITTLE pratt...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:06 am » *snerk*
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:06 am » Shun: She answers questions? So far she just said I was more entertaining snoring and opened a door...
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:05 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:05 am » ONe second...
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:05 am » Fuzzy: Couldn't ve chust ask Miss Manse?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:04 am » Shun: me too... but information is something that could help alot...
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:04 am » ShunOOC: That's why I always wake up with sore ribs now! huh.
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:03 am » Fuzzy: Ummm... how long vill it take? Hy'm vorried about everyvun else...
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:03 am » DuskOOC: Yup. Sometimes. I just jab an elbow in your ribs to make you stop.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:03 am » Shun: Nope, don't think so. Sooooo... mechanical person? Want to help me see if we can get her running? maybe we can get some info out of it?
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:02 am » ShunOOC:I do?
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:02 am » Fuzzy: Or sometink. Noisy. It vasn't hyu?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:02 am » DuskOOC: He snores, too.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:01 am » Shun: Blew up something? Something blew up? *slept through it!*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:00 am » *snrk*
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:00 am » Fuzzy: Shun, hy saw dot past version of hyu blow up a ting! Ver hyu de vun dot blew up a ting dis time?
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:59 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:59 am » .
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:56 am » Fuzzy: ...oh. Dot's not ideal. *at the message*
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:55 am » Fuzzy: *has a glowing rainbow tattoo thing on her back showing through her armor*
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:55 am » Fuzzy: Shun! *big polar bear hugs!*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:55 am » "Hello, is this thing on? Alright... my name is Lucent. I hope you can all hear me." and so forth
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:55 am » but Claire, that's always the answer... that and poke it with a stick)
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:55 am » And then... the intercom messages begin.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:54 am » Shun:*blinks* Heya Fuzzy. Want to help me put together a broken mechanical person?
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:54 am » (the answer had better not be 'throw a rock at it')
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:53 am » You are now Shun. You've just encountered a wyld Fuzzy in the Safari Zone Habitats. What do you do?
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:53 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:52 am » "Not really! Hard to see the point at this point..."
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:52 am » Ok... going down is definately a possibility. Now then....
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:52 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:52 am » Wei: *looks at his hand* ...I hope you weren't thinking of anything involving stealth... *starts walking downstairs*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:52 am » Alright, so i assume Baoshi and Wei go charging down the stairs!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:52 am » Baoshi: *only glittering a little*
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:51 am » Wei: *still glowing at full anima banner*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:51 am » Baoshi nods a little, pating Oolong. "....I think down it is, then. Lets go!"
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:51 am » Wei: *looks at Oolong* Down it is!
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:50 am » Oolong looks at Baoshi and clicks. "/The/safest/route/is/to/go/up/but/not/the/most/useful/"
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:49 am » Wei: *sigh* ...So, up or down? I mean, we're on a staircase, that's kinda the two options...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:48 am » "...Ah, yeah, that would make sense. We need to get down to the snare, too... g;ddamit."
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:48 am » Wei: ...Something tells me someone's messing with her insides. Just a thought...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:47 am » "An! Ini? Ini, give us a idea...."
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:47 am » "I can tell you where...yellow curved fruit... applesauce... 5 plus 7 equals 12 equals 3..."
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:45 am » Wei: ...I don't suppose Oolong could just tell us where Maimed is?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:45 am » "....Oolong? Any ideas on how to get up further?"
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:44 am » Baoshi frowns, gritting his teeth. "....yeah, we can't... let him, can we. Sol damn it..."
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:44 am » Wei: ...Huh. I don't suppose Ini's bored enough to answer questions, are you?
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:43 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:43 am » And the ventilation shaft doesn't go any higher than this.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:43 am » ...or is it? Looking around, all you see are stairs.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:42 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:42 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:42 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:42 am » Wei: *looks where he just came out, and points in the general direction the elevator shaft Maimed went up* Yeah... Well, he's on his way to hurt people, and he's in an elevator shaft that was kinda near that shaft I came out of...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:40 am » Baoshi: A little hard to forget, something like that....
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:40 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:39 am » Wei: ...Yeah, about that. You remember Maimed, right? Axe for a hand dude?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:38 am » b rb
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:38 am » Baoshi: *hugs back* Hey, did you hear that onthe intercom? I think we need to head right for that...
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:38 am » Wei: Yay! *hugs Baoshis*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:37 am » "....Gnnnaaah! You;re going to give me a heart attack, you know that?"
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:37 am » Ok, Wei lands in front of Baoshi. Two allies are reunited
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:36 am » (Well, that's still one more)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:36 am » Apparently Baoshi just stumles to the side a little.
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:35 am » Hi, Demo.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:35 am » Drat. One sucsess.
Demothesis « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:35 am » heya all
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:34 am » *waves to Demo too*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:33 am » *waves to Demo*
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:33 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:31 am » Wei: *backflips* And I don't wanna stop at all! 1d10=4, 1d10=10, 1d10=1, 1d10=4, 1d10=2, 1d10=8, 1d10=2, 1d10=9
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:31 am » Yes, you can add half your successes on the same check to this
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:31 am » Can bao make an assist, aka 'dive out of the way'?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:30 am » Ok... Wei begins to fall... and needs to make an acrobatics + dexterity check to avoid taking any minor damage for the fall, and/or to avoid landing on Baoshi
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:30 am » "I'm sorry, but the system you are currently attempting to access is having technical difficulties. Please pester me again with your bothersome messages later."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:29 am » "Gah!"
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:29 am » At this point, Wei bursts out of a ventilation shaft, about 40 feet above the stairs Baoshi is descending down
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:29 am » Baoshi: Damn damn damn damn damn damn....
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:29 am » Wei: *siiigh* I don't suppose you can tell me anything about that, Inimanse?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:28 am » LucentOOC: It's not an automated system. I found an intercom!
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:28 am » Fuzzy: ...vhy is there an automated system for messages about people hidink in de incinerator?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:27 am » DuskOOC: Incinerator? Weren't there any nice railroad tracks? *grumbles*
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:27 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:27 am » "This has been a message over the Manse's automated systems. Play nicely, now. Creation doesn't need any of you dead."
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:26 am » "I really hope no one else thinks to come down... I'm afraid it simply HAS to be Mei. Otherwise, the incinerator might activate... and oh dear. I don't want to think about that."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:26 am » Baoshi listens intently, speeding up."
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:26 am » "For some reason her crying friend thoguht it would be a good idea to hide in an incinerator and won't come out unless Mei comes to get her."
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:26 am » Wei: ...Huh, that's weird. Can you hear me? *jumps up, and keeps singing to himself*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:26 am » Baoshi... as you're heading down the stairs, you begin to hear this too
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:25 am » "I'm trying to reach a woman who came here... her name is Mei! I have urgent business with her. Will she please come to the Vats as soon as possible? I'm afraid she's keeping her friend waiting."
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:25 am » "Hello, is this thing on? Alright... my name is Lucent. I hope you can all hear me."
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:25 am » You hear an echoing voice. One that's NOT Ini.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:25 am » Wei, while you're jumping up the ventilation shaft...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:24 am » For simplicity's sake
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:24 am » *just confused*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:24 am » Thank you! I was... honestly a little shocked.
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:24 am » Ok... we'll START with Wei.
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:23 am » Tinker, I liked how baoshi's story turned out.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:23 am » Oh! No, wait... what was the taller girl, from the insurance place...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:23 am » Thats Shun, I think...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:23 am » Baoshi: *red faced* It's not that silly, is it?
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:22 am » ...Wolfwood?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:22 am » .....Goku? *dodges a shoe*
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:21 am » ...I wonder what that makes Wei :D
Professor_Tinker « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:20 am » Welp. Baoshi is now, officialy, Vash the Stampede.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:19 am » Wei: Yeah, most of mine was, I suppose... I just livened it up where I could
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:18 am » Fuzzy: Mine was mostly serious...
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:18 am » Wei: Heh... I mostly did it for the fun of it
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:17 am » Exalted-The Musical!
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:17 am » Fuzzy: ...now I feel like I must have done mine wrong.
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:16 am » Ooooooh...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:16 am » Ok... beginning in...
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:15 am » You should read Wei's... it's got singing and dancing in it!
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:14 am » *still hasn't read all the chatlogs...*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:14 am » Baoshi's chatlog is up!
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:14 am » Ooh, ooh *goes to read Baoshi chatlog*
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:13 am » Posting the Baoshi chatlog, and then we'll begin
Jane Narbon « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:12 am » Here I am.
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 am » Oh, cool. And I'm good. Glad it's weekend.
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 am » I do remember you mentioning that...
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:10 am » Oh yeah. I don't know if people were all told about this, but... you do gain 4 SSXP as normal for the side-stories
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:10 am » Doing okay, andyou?
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:08 am » How're you?
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:06 am » Hiya, Claire!
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:05 am » Hi, Chic!
chicgeek « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:05 am » .
Claire « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:00 am » *wants to know what HAPPENS*
Wallycaine « Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:00 am » yay!~
Professor Zobot « Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:59 am » We'll be starting Soooooon

_________________
We've learned a lot, but this still isn't going to be easy. But I don't think the elder star's confidence in us was misplaced. I know we can do this! We'll set things right! ...somehow.

"There is a fine line between a good King and a Despot. A King is best when His subjects barely realize that He exists. When His work is done and His will is fulfilled, they will say, 'We did it ourselves.'"
-Xin Yun


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Translated by phpBB.fr © 2007, 2008 phpBB.fr
This site is hosted by Free-Forums.org - get a forum for free. Get coupon codes.
MultiForums powered by echoPHP phpBB MultiForums