Comics by Shaenon II

Mad science has never been so cute!
It is currently Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:57 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: exalted quest #2 logs I
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:50 pm 
Offline
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:52 pm
Posts: 618
Location: Two steps ahead of you
logs for quest 2.... starting a bit late in the game due to issues with getting logs saved and such.

_________________
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don’t talk" -Tuco, The Good the Bad and the Ugly

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: exalted quest #2 logs I
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:51 pm 
Offline
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:52 pm
Posts: 618
Location: Two steps ahead of you
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:57 pm » this was the course of action i had thought of last week
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:57 pm » well a shadow that formed itself into a mountain cat, but yes, most animals avoid fire. that's a resonable reason.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:57 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:56 pm » .
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:56 pm » i don't know anything about this creature except that it seems to be a mountain cat, and animals are afraid of fire, right?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:55 pm » and there's the one in Hue's hands, other than that, why would Flim want a torch?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:55 pm » Flim has a cestus as a weapon, but he doesn't go around wearing it, however, I can see him having put it on while the dock workers were being killed
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:55 pm » is there a lit torch around?
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:54 pm » Flim: Wonderfull tecnique, my student!
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:54 pm » since this is your first combat let's walk you through it
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:54 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:53 pm » so Flim can go now
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:53 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:53 pm » next is Flim and the shadow
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:53 pm » he gets another success
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:52 pm » ok, Boulder got 7 successes against a now 3DV= 4 extra + 4str=8B-10B soak, so min of 1
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:51 pm » ...
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:51 pm » *book arg need to clean eyboard AGAIN*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:51 pm » Hue: *resolves to write an entire boo about this night*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:51 pm » and now Boulder is up. Who, being a mute, has no lines of dialogue to express his rage, he'll settle for a deadly serious frown and punching straight down at the shadow.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:50 pm » niiice
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:50 pm » Niiiiiiiiice.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:50 pm » Peri: ... *whistles*
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:50 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:49 pm » GrangOOC: YES
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:49 pm » ok the arrow slams into the shadow, sending it into a lower crouch for a moment as it shrieks in pain
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:49 pm » Six lethal damage
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:48 pm » vs 7L soak
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:48 pm » *whistles*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:48 pm » Soak?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:48 pm » So five + 9 so 14 raw
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:47 pm » ok, vs a 4DV
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:47 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:47 pm » Nine sucesses
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:47 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:46 pm » you may
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:46 pm » (May I spend a willpower to channel conviction?)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:46 pm » Hue: *brought a torch!*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:45 pm » Alright... Grang will draw an arrow, sight it carefully, and whisper to himself "You will not harm my master" before loosing it.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:42 pm » .
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:42 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:42 pm » no, Grang is up first. I messed up the order
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:42 pm » ooops
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:42 pm » that's m'boy
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:42 pm » boulder is not restricted by this so called pacifism, so he's attacking the shadow
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:41 pm » (Grang too?)
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:41 pm » and Boulder is up now
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:40 pm » nope, Rassilon is still in pacifism mode. so he's looking for torches this turn
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:40 pm » Peri was not really taught that he warrior is a CALM person.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:40 pm » Rassilon will again roll to see if he can fight
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:39 pm » Peri: YOU GOD DAMNED EVIL MINDED SON OF A BONE HEAP!
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:38 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:38 pm » ok, neither got through. it's dodge is 4, so you barely missed each time, the club missing by inches each time
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:37 pm » Not much better. So it goes.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:37 pm » 8,6,10,6,8, 5,1 (4 successes) and 8,7,1,1,8, 4 (3 successes)
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:36 pm » kk
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:36 pm » (8snrk*)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:36 pm » *Vimes*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:36 pm » *is going to start referring to Peri as Vime*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:36 pm » Heh... it happens
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:36 pm » For his *baton*. Sorry.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:36 pm » *face palm* Lemme redo- I was using my Martial Arts stat.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:36 pm » ...wait.
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:36 pm » Zoe: *it has already been demonstrated*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:35 pm » Nertz.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:35 pm » 1,7,6,4,9 (2 successes)
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:35 pm » Zoe: *clearly has less than Patricianish behavior*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:35 pm » *snerk*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:35 pm » 9,8,10,6,4, 4 (4 successes)
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:35 pm » Alright, haffun Hawk
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:35 pm » (Heheheheheee.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:34 pm » (This is another reason. I figured given how Peri acts, this will allow Sai to remain blissfully ignornant of his somewhat less than Patricianish behavior)
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:34 pm » right. Since I have about 2 and a half or less and I know it won't be my turn and I really want to relax, I am going to leave to do some relaxing stuff
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:34 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:34 pm » kk, two action flurry
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:34 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:34 pm » Good luck guys!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:34 pm » Peri lets out a growl- the fine lords house is one thing, but now these shadows are on the STREET, and hve been harming and taking perfectly normal, innocent folks. In many ways, he thinks more like a policeman then he should- and right now, his duty is clear. He lets out a roar, and charges the panther thing- if he can, he;ll do a two swing flurry, driving hsi baton into it.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:33 pm » 's up now
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:33 pm » so Peri
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:32 pm » ooook, first is peri, then grang and Boulder, then the shadow and Flim, then Hue, then Zoe
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:32 pm » Peri: *fast!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:31 pm » Gah.
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:29 pm » *nods*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:29 pm » *fail*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:29 pm » botch...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:29 pm » no, not Zoe. she'll be tick 8 period
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:28 pm » 1 success
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:28 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:28 pm » Four successes
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:27 pm » (me too? you said I was joining 8 ticks in)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:27 pm » 7,7,8,7,5, 7,5 (5 successes)
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:27 pm » (I just have the 2 point version)
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:27 pm » anyway, everyone involved, please roll join battle wits + aware
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:26 pm » Silk who? :P)
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:26 pm » (You've got innocuous too? Silk's got the heavy-duty version.)
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:25 pm » Go Taoshi! ^^
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:25 pm » Flim(description) is someone you wouldn't look twice at [Innocuous merit] shaved head, brown eyes, brown robe and sandals
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:24 pm » (Peri is impervious to charm, too.)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:24 pm » (Oh sweet hells. XD )
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:24 pm » oh fun
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:24 pm » (...Peri vs. Officer Tao of the Dragon Blooded special invesigation squad!)'
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:23 pm » woot, people where not idiots and tried to not show up at accountability! Back
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:23 pm » (I would pay to see that0
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:23 pm » Pfffffff...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:23 pm » (Ok... Sai remaining behind was there for a few reasons, most of them somewhat meta. 1) My internet connection is a bit slow and it's kinda unreliable tonight. Notice how I keep vanishing from IM? 2) It lets other people get to do stuff. People want to do stuff and i've already done a lot so far. 3) Sai's got a -1 movement penalty with his armor on and it's a heirloom so he'll be DANGED if eh takes it off iwthout it being broken beyond repair first. And even then he'd be all emo about it. He has athletics so he can run, but with the -1 I'd likely just lag behind)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:23 pm » (You know, Peris general attatude of 'hit things until they stop moving' is eventualy going to just involve him hammering on some really amused exalt*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:23 pm » Grang: *comes to a stop, and aims at the creature*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:22 pm » Peri: ... *narrows his eyes, and holds up his baton in both hands*
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:22 pm » Zoe: *of course*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:22 pm » when we fight, assuming we fight
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:22 pm » Zoe will be joinging the fight 8 ticks in
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:21 pm » .
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:21 pm » Zoe: *pant wheeze ghasp*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:21 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:21 pm » the shadow you were chasing is no where to be seen, though Flim would know it dove into the panther shadow a second ago, making it even larger
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:20 pm » Three successes
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:20 pm » ok, as you all catch up to Rassilon, nearly everyone except Zoe running faster than Rassilon, you see down a street, what looks like several dead dock workers and another shadow creature shaped like a panther, threateining a very large man and Master Flim, though none of you know him. I'll allow MJ to describe Flim if he likes.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:19 pm » Hue: *sucks at running*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:19 pm » it's ok. ^.^
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:19 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:18 pm » Sorry. Distracted by strange noises.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:17 pm » beard?
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:16 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:16 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:16 pm » Two sucesses
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:15 pm » 10,1,4,6,3, 2,7 (3 successes)
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:15 pm » Zoe: *fails! still all bleh from examining the guy*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:14 pm » ok, everyone roll a stam + athletics
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:14 pm » Zoe: *following! even if she's not so good at running*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:14 pm » Peri: *runnign after hue and ras!*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:14 pm » Grang: *Following!*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:14 pm » Thats why Peri gave him his own badge- so he;d have the authority to do these things.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:14 pm » Rassilon: *running! a mystery, ohhhhh!*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:14 pm » GrangOOC: *shrug* hopefully, it'll take a few hours to wake up anyways.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:14 pm » Hue: *is going to die if nobody follows...*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:14 pm » :/
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:13 pm » Peris already chasing off.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:13 pm » Sai can ask a gaurd to come. :.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:13 pm » Hue: *chases it with a torch!*
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:13 pm » ZoeOOC: I know I'm not certain, but still.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:13 pm » well, decide quickly. only so long before the shadow's just gone
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:13 pm » ZoeOOC: ...yozi in disguise isn't danger?
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:13 pm » .
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:13 pm » We could get a servant and an armed guard to stay...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:12 pm » (Theres not enough evidence fo danger behind them versus danger head for peri not to do so)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:12 pm » (*shrugs* Sometimes people stay behind to do stuff)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:12 pm » *nods* Peri can;t see the risk of leaving Sai...
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:12 pm » (we always end up splitting the party...)
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:11 pm » ok, so Zoe, Grang, Rass, Peri, hue going and Sai staying?
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:11 pm » Zoe: *so she can ban her from the library*
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:11 pm » Zoe: *following, because she's trying to get Silkshadow back*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:11 pm » Sai will bow. "Thank you, Lord. Please rescue those at risk."
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:11 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:11 pm » Peris following, as well.
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:11 pm » Zoe: *bleeeh... yozi are nauseating*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:10 pm » Grang's Following, since it's his master and all
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:10 pm » Sai: *Nods at Zoe* Thank you.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:10 pm » Grang: ...That is good to warn people about.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:10 pm » Alright. Peri nods to Sai. "Thank you. Hold on- lkeep this." he hands Peri his own badge, as Rass' assistant. "This is myseal, and mark- tell them you;re with me if they give you trouble."
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:10 pm » Sai: And in my armor it wouldst be hard to follow all of ye anyway.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:10 pm » I saw it, so I'm going.
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:10 pm » Zoe: Just to let you know.
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:10 pm » Zoe: Alright. ...um, he might be a yozi in disguise, by the way.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:09 pm » ok, so who's staying/going?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:09 pm » Sai: It makes sense. There was fighting in this region, where the naked eye couldst see. Guards will come to inquire. Perhaps tis best another soldier reports to them
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:08 pm » Sai: ...there is no need. I will remain.
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:08 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:07 pm » Peri will duck back and alert a servant.
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:07 pm » Zoe: *following* ...probably a good idea. *still planning on following*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:06 pm » Peri: Someone stay with him, then, or alert a servant.
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:06 pm » Zoe: ...er.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:06 pm » Grang: ...but he'll be okay, right? *following Rassilon*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:05 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:04 pm » it's a short drop, so yes, it's possible
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:04 pm » Zoe: He's not going to wake up for several hours... *thinking*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:04 pm » *hops
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:04 pm » Hue: It went that way! *points and hop down, assuming that's physically possible*
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:04 pm » Zoe: ...I think so.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:04 pm » Peri: We need someone who saw where it went.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:03 pm » Rassilon: I have excellent eyesight~
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:03 pm » Sai: ...My armor for a horse! *Following*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:03 pm » Grang: Zoe, will you be okay to follow? *stalking towards the hole, but looking back*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:02 pm » Grang: ...But which direction did it go?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:02 pm » Rassilon: that's the spirit! anyone else? *grinning and hoping out the hole in the wall and running*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:02 pm » Hue did see the shadow running out towards the main city.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:01 pm » Peri nods, and leaps frward, drawing out hsi baton. "I;ll go."
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:01 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:01 pm » Grang: <So... is he going to wake up soon enough to tell us what happened to the Cynis?"
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:01 pm » Did Hue Thi see anything?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:01 pm » Rassilon's standing at the edge of the hole, looking out into the city. obviously watching something. "Hmmmmm... We should chase it down before it gets too far into the city..."
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:00 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:00 pm » He shrugs. "Very well, then." He's going to go in, I guess... look for traces of whatever did this?
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:59 pm » Zoe: *puts a hand over her mouth, looking a bit green*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:59 pm » Rassilon: come on in old soldier. this is the dominae's office, not Cynis's...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:58 pm » Peri: ...I pardon you. Now c;mon.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:58 pm » Sai: *Kinda curious but also kinda not* Tis dangerous, entering a Dragon's private quarters unpardoned. What hath you found?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:58 pm » Zoe can tell that the dominae has suffered a concusion and will likely survive fine, if with a headache.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:58 pm » Peri: *stands gaurd*
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:57 pm » Zoe: *good at medicining*
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:57 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:56 pm » ok, Grang can tell the dominae is still breathing
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:55 pm » Three successes.
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:55 pm » Zoe: <Hmph.>
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:55 pm » Sai: *Standing outside, somewhat deliberately*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:55 pm » Peri: *follows*
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:55 pm » (9 successes)
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:54 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:54 pm » (int +med)
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:54 pm » Zoe, make the same roll
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:54 pm » Grang: <But yes, you should.>
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:53 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:53 pm » Grang: <I'm allowed to check him too!>
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:53 pm » Zoe: *will examine the Dominae if Grang will let her*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:53 pm » roll a perception + investigation/awareness to look out the hole for anything specific
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:52 pm » Zoe: <What are you doing?! Let me look at him.>
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:52 pm » One success
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:52 pm » Zoe: *follows Grang, since she has more med skill*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:52 pm » Hue looks at where the wall used to be.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:51 pm » roll int + medicine if you want to check him
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:51 pm » Sai: ...!
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:51 pm » Grang: *will rush over to the Dominae, and check his pulse*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:51 pm » Rassilon: I'm a dynast. and a magistrate., I leave nothing alone.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:50 pm » inside the room you all see the wall torn away and a shadow is fleeing the area, the dominae is sitting in a corner, looking like something hit him in the head rather hard. And Cynis Honiko is nowhere to be seen.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:50 pm » Sai: Er, mayhap we ought leave this alone. A Dynast resides behind that door, yes?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:49 pm » Grang: More suspicious things have happened
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:49 pm » Rassilon: well I didn't know you had a key, now did I Grang? Wait! Grang?! And your boss has been in there this whole time without being involved? That's suspicious. *shoves the door open*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:49 pm » .
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:48 pm » .
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:48 pm » Zoe: *grump*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:48 pm » or Grang will have the key, because Rassilon jumps ahead. ^.^
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:48 pm » Grang: ...Or, you know, you could let the guy with the key open it.
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:48 pm » Zoe: *scowls darkly*
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:47 pm » Dex, maybe? Hue is probably the best for this.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:47 pm » dex + larceny to pick a lock
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:47 pm » Grang: I'll get around to it! *Makes a reply in forest tounge* ...There's something inside there. *will pull out a key, and start opening the door*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:47 pm » *should know this*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:47 pm » Locks would be larceny? and what else?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:46 pm » Sai: *Still focused on how he CHIPPED HIS SPEARHEAD! This is a truely terrible tragedy!*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:46 pm » ((brb))
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:46 pm » Zoe: Peri, this is not- ...wait, what just happened?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:46 pm » Rassilon, of course, immediatly runs over to the door and tries the handle. "Anyone good with locks?!"
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:45 pm » ok, Rassilon, Grang and Hue notice what sounds like a creaking noise coming from the other side of the door to the dominae's office. a moment later you all notice a monstrous crashing noise from that same room.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:45 pm » Pei: ...JUST BUY EACH OTHER A DRINK ALREADY.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:44 pm » Grang: *Argue argue*
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:44 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:44 pm » Three successes
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:44 pm » Zoe: *arguing with Grang*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:43 pm » (Its fine....)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:43 pm » Sai is pretty oblivious
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:43 pm » (Sorry Tinker... I'll try to be faster with my response next time)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:43 pm » ...1 success
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:43 pm » 7,5,6,2,7 (2 successes)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:43 pm » http://umbralechoes.com/ExaltedRoller.php 4 successes
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:42 pm » yes it was Beard. Rass and Hue's fire gave it a -2 penalty together.
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:42 pm » (2 successes)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:42 pm » ( *grumbles all the same* )
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:42 pm » (I think you prevented it from escaping, Dr. Beard
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:42 pm » TiOOC: *gets out marshmallows*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:42 pm » ((In all seriousness, was the fire useful?))
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:41 pm » (Exalted stunting lends itself well to house-ruling additional bonuses/penalties if people try them)
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:41 pm » Sai strikes last, his spear burrying itself in the shadow, which lets out an inhuman shriek, and collapses in on itself. everyone please roll a perception + awareness.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:41 pm » (I believe a stunt would also give Tinker the chance to do what he wants to do, at least if the DM allows it and it's a well written one. At least that's how I think it's supposed to work)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:41 pm » Hue: ...*wonders if setting all the paper on fire on the floor was a good idea*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:41 pm » Grang; *loud Forest Tounge talking!*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:41 pm » Woo!
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:40 pm » Zoe: *now in a Forest-Tounge argument with Grang about something completely irrelevant*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:40 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:40 pm » (Sorry, it's one of those cases where most different types of grapple get simplified to similar rolls, though you can adjust it according to what cinematically you want to do)
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:40 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:40 pm » ok! and that;ll end this fight!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:39 pm » ...4 successes
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:39 pm » 8 dice of damage, so rolling
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:39 pm » will be back of course
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:39 pm » Ok then. So nothing's really changed. I use the same damage dice.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:39 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:38 pm » later hawk
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:38 pm » and the same 7L soak
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:38 pm » ok brb, fallout for accoutnability, be back whenever they have acocunted everyone and done talking to use, cya
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:38 pm » ...8 successes on the first one?
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:38 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:37 pm » kk
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:37 pm » Sai is going to spear it twice again. He can't make more than that in a flurry
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:36 pm » Sai: M'lady, I believe it has.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:35 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:35 pm » Ok. That shoul be better.
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:35 pm » Zoe: *ready to slash at it some more*
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:34 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:34 pm » (I just got upset because for ike four times nwo I;ve wanted to do something, and exlted rules go 'haha noo substandard grapple!'*
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:34 pm » Zoe: *to Sai* So are you going to kill it, or has it not been sufficiently identified?
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:34 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:33 pm » (It's okay, Tinker-I don't care much for combat m'self. So many rules! Thank goodness for Wally.^^)
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:32 pm » Next person is up!
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:32 pm » it's ok Tinker ^.^ and next up is: Sai, Zoe and Rass
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:32 pm » We're done! ^_^
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:32 pm » Aglaghagh whatever I wind up doing I just want to quit wasting peoples time
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:32 pm » we'll do that
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:32 pm » and fair enough wally
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:31 pm » ok, so you've got 3 raw dmg, vs it's soak, which is yes, all natural. so minimum dmg.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:31 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:31 pm » ...Usually you'd just get one die, but since your first was the success, I'd say we could count that
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:31 pm » 2
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:31 pm » *quietly flees control of the tick with at least the grapple maintained)
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:31 pm » ok, you have how much str?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:31 pm » (I don't think it's using armor though, so that's how it goes...)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:31 pm » ...okay.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:31 pm » indeed. what Walls said
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:30 pm » 8,4,5 (1 success)
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:30 pm » (You get your strength+extra successes in raw damage, and that damage is piercing)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:30 pm » Oh. Okay.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:30 pm » no, you have 1 extra success + str Vs it's soak
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:30 pm » ((I;m rally sorry, everyone... *taking up too much of everyones time...*))
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:29 pm » Do I just roll a regular attack?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:29 pm » you are doing bashing
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:29 pm » and you are using the elbow... just guh, using the terminalogy in the book
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:29 pm » I thought Wally dsaid I could do bashing.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:29 pm » Grappling can be like that Beard
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:29 pm » I just want to get my turn over now.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:28 pm » ...fine. Whatever.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:28 pm » *
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:28 pm » ...But I wanted to use my elbow.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:28 pm » *officially confused
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:28 pm » ok, the shadow rolled 3 successes on it's opposed grapple roll. so 1 extra over it to apply to the crushing dmg
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:28 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:28 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:27 pm » 1 extra sucsess, 4 total.
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:27 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:27 pm » no. roll the 2 dice the flurry took so you keep the successes you already have
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:27 pm » Oh.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:27 pm » (And if he succeeds at controling the grapple, Demo, then he has a number of options, including dealing bashing damage, which can be inflicted in the form of a elbow to the head)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:27 pm » Should I reroll the grapple...?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:27 pm » You mean put them back?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:27 pm » Oh.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:26 pm » I am rolling a flurry.
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:26 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:26 pm » That is
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:26 pm » ...I am.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:26 pm » just roll the dice the flurry would have taken
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:26 pm » wait tinker
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:26 pm » I'm just rolling my second attack now
Sarah McLaren « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:26 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:25 pm » wait, really? I thought he had to flurry to do anything except control the grapple
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:25 pm » Do that
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:25 pm » I would like to just
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:25 pm » Well peri wants to hit him with an elbow.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:25 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:25 pm » ....how is it grame... its... guh. *frustrated by grappling*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:25 pm » (By not flurrying, you could use whatever you succeed on the grapple AS your attack)
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:24 pm » I'm inclined to agree that in that case an elbow's fine, just don't want to introduce a gamebreaking mechanic on accident. ^.^
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:24 pm » Grapple- 9,7,6,9,2, 2 (3 successes)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:24 pm » I want to then use my free arm to attack.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:24 pm » ok, that works fine then
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:24 pm » I am already rollign grapple.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:23 pm » Which is what I;m doing.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:23 pm » (Basically Tinker, you'd be doing that, but the way you'd resolve is by rolling an opposed grapple check)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:23 pm » ...This is a real grapple! One that works! I am getting very tired of Exalted turning all these things IW ant to do into, apparently, a one size fits all two armed grapple.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:22 pm » His other arm is free.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:22 pm » I specified a choke hold under one arm.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:22 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:22 pm » Hes using one arm to hold him-
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:22 pm » not sure you can do that... you can go for a crush with your clinch, but not sure about the elbow... one sec
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:22 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:21 pm » Right. He;ll flurry- grappling and slamming an elbow into the demons head.
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:20 pm » Zoe: *generally just does insults in high realm*
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:20 pm » ZoeOOC: Who said anything about insulting someone?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:19 pm » and next up is Peri. you'll need to make another martial arts check to hold the shadow, and flurry if you plan on anything else
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:19 pm » Peri: *is grappling the monster! Quit trying to set him on fire!*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:19 pm » PeriOOC: I like cussin'.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:19 pm » well, there are a few tapestries on the wall Hue, as well as a few wooden chairs.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:18 pm » Hue: *looking for things to set on fire*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:18 pm » TongOOC: Such language is umbecoming. Best to insult them with finesse
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:17 pm » Two bashing
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:17 pm » Peri:... wait, if you knock him over ypu;ll knock ME over too- oh @##!))
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:17 pm » 17 raw bashing, so 7B
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:17 pm » Zoe: *will memorize a few of them to add to her cursing knowledge*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:16 pm » ,
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:16 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:15 pm » 10B soak
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:15 pm » Eight successes
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:15 pm » *curious
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:14 pm » *curous about cursing now*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:14 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:14 pm » DesusOOC: Kwar. *Trying to sneak into the game by posing as a random guard guy who'll help the party... but isn't really good at walking on his back legs*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:13 pm » kk
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:13 pm » Nope
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:13 pm » Grang will aim for the guy's leg, and try and knock him down. (Basically, trying to do non-lethal damage)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:12 pm » ....nope.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:12 pm » *cursing
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:12 pm » Nope.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:12 pm » *cursin
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:12 pm » yeah, nnnnnoooo way Sai would know Malfean
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:12 pm » SaiOOC: Tis true what the poets say, then. One writes to discover their hidden self.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:12 pm » yes, it's still standing. and curing in a strange tongue. anyone speak malfean?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:11 pm » HueOOC: In other news, I seem to have some latent pyromaniacal tendencies. *decides to write about this*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:11 pm » Rassilon: We care about that? I'll recrisition anything you use~ One of the perks of being a magistrate.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:11 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:11 pm » So it's still standing?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:10 pm » Hue: Without powerful people wanting to set *us* on fire aftrwards?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:10 pm » it's suffering a total -4 penalty now so it has no Dv... not that it would with Peri grappling it anyway
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:10 pm » .
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:10 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:10 pm » Hue: Is there anything else we can burn around here?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:10 pm » Good idea, Dr. beard!
Sarah McLaren « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:09 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:09 pm » and Grang's up
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:09 pm » Great.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:08 pm » ok, that's simple enough. no roll needed for that.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:08 pm » *hopes whatever the torches are made out of will be flammable as well*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:07 pm » Peri: *tempted to noogie*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:07 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:07 pm » Okay! Hue is dumping paper on the ground near the shadow and throwing torches on the paper. Hue is also hoping that the torches already on the ground will help set the paper on fire. The aim here is to make a great big fire, basically.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:06 pm » http://dsc.discovery.com/videos/mythbus ... -shop.html
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:05 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:05 pm » Grang and hue are up now
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:04 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:03 pm » anyway, 1 success each, so they both land close enough to have an effect. the shadow shrinks in on the person it's growing out of, hissing in rage
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:02 pm » Heehee.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:02 pm » HueOOC: ...I just spent my whole turn getting torches to set things on fire. Really?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:02 pm » Flurrying: so a pool of 2 and 1 to toss them in the general area.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:01 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:01 pm » anyway, Rassilon's trying to toss a few torches around the shadow to weaken it.
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:01 pm » *suprised a bull even fit in a china shop*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:01 pm » Yeah, really.
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:00 pm » Woah. Really?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:00 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:00 pm » well, he succeeded on the roll... which means he cannot attack this turn... however he can set the torches down to help trap the shadow or at least weaken it. (not sure if asisting the fighters counts as breaking with pasifists...)
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:00 pm » .
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:00 pm » FlimOOC: That's allright. We get along famously when I have jade in my pouch.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:00 pm » Mythbusters proved it. A whole pack, and they were like ballet dancers.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:00 pm » Well, actaully, that's a lame comparison. Sorry
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:00 pm » Actualy, bulls in china shops gracefuly avoid even brushing a shelf.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:59 pm » Aaaaah, Sai. He's like a bull in a politically incorrect china shop
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:59 pm » ZoeOOC: ...what was the imidation part? Threatening to tell its mother?
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:59 pm » Zoe: Yes.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:58 pm » SaiOOC: I mean not to offend, merely to intimidate
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:58 pm » and rolling to see if rassilon can attack this turn
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:58 pm » SaiOOC: ...my apologies.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:58 pm » Rassilon's holding a few torches and looks over at Zoe. "So, it's weak to light right?"
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:58 pm » Peri OOC: Same here. *deadpan*
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:57 pm » Flim: OOC: Hey, some of my best friends are whores!
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:57 pm » well, it got 2 successes, so it's stuck.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:56 pm » 7,9,2,9,3, 3,7,6 (4 successes)
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:56 pm » Grang: Indeed. I get the point of the insult, though...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:56 pm » and peri needs to roll an opposed grapple check
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:56 pm » Peri: ....theres some very NICE whores.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:56 pm » Peri: *grunt!*
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:56 pm » Zoe: 'Whoreson'?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:55 pm » Hee!
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:55 pm » ok, the shadow is trying to break Peri's grapple
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:55 pm » Sai: Thou art a whoreson and a brigand and I will see you dead or turned over to the Dynasts.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:55 pm » .
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:55 pm » Zoe: *doing chip damage!*
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:54 pm » 1 success
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:54 pm » ok, it's still alive. though it's looking more and more tattered around the edges
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:54 pm » Punch 3- 6 successes, so rolling 5 damage dice
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:53 pm » .
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:53 pm » 1 success again
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:53 pm » .
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:53 pm » Punch 2- 3 successes, so rolling 2 damage dice
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:53 pm » kk, it's still alive, though definitely not looking any happier with his situation
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:53 pm » .
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:52 pm » 1 damage.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:52 pm » .
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:52 pm » ...right. Rolling, anyway.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:52 pm » then -7 soak= 4dice of dmg
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:52 pm » 4 dice of dmg, not raw, 11 would be the raw
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:52 pm » ]
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:52 pm » [Silkshadow: [lollygagging in the cast lounge]
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:51 pm » 1 str, 5L from claws + 5 extra - 7 = 4 raw?
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:51 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:51 pm » (Heh... fair enough)
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:51 pm » ok, add str and dmg vs 7L soak
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:51 pm » 5 successes
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:50 pm » (having miscalculated last time, if anyone's wondering about the discrepancy >< )
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:50 pm » kk, go ahead
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:50 pm » (9,8,7 dice)
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:50 pm » Zoe's going to do a three-flurry punch again, I guess.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:49 pm » Peri: ... you;re a coffee addiction? Because otherwise I;m clean.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:49 pm » .
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:48 pm » Zoe: Good for you.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:48 pm » (I am a shadow, I am the true self!)
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:48 pm » The shadow lets out a weezing laugh. "I am your sins. All of your sins. I am the corruption and why good intentions pave the way."
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:48 pm » Zoe: Alternatively, I'll do it.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:47 pm » Sai drags the spear out of the shadow's body, his eyes blazing with the focus of a trained soldier, someone who has made a conscious decision to end the life of the thing in front of him and made his peace with any gods that would condemn him for it. "Yield. I would not kill something without knowing its identity, but I will if I must."
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:47 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:47 pm » Peri: ...*likes this soldier*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:46 pm » Zoe will go first and then I'll do both my npcs
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:46 pm » next up: shadow, Zoe, and Rassilon!
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:46 pm » right, it is most certainly hurting, and does not seem to like the way this battle is going.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:45 pm » Heehehee.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:45 pm » ....3 more successes
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:44 pm » yeap
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:44 pm » so that's now 6 damage dice, correct?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:44 pm » So that's 13 dice, minus the 7
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:44 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:44 pm » Right. The second one only had 6 successes, but it's plus my 4L for the spear, and my strength of 3.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:44 pm » Peri: *impressed*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:43 pm » right, the first attack definitely hurt it, the shadow looks a bit more tattered around the edges
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:42 pm » (The other important reason is because you can abandon your flurry if the target falls or something)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:42 pm » the Grapple/attack combo in Exalted is very potent
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:42 pm » Hey, I couldn't have pulled this off if Peri wasn't grappling him
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:41 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:41 pm » and of those, I rolled 3 damage
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:41 pm » 3 damage.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:41 pm » nice O.o
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:41 pm » *whistle*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:40 pm » So that's 8 success dice.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:40 pm » Well, regardless... so 4 + the 4L.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:40 pm » (heh.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:40 pm » I kinda got carried away.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:40 pm » Er... oh, sorry.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:40 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:40 pm » (It doesn't matter in this case, but just for future)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:40 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:39 pm » (Typically, you'd roll one attack in a flurry, and then roll the other, just in case something changes either their DV or the number of dice you're rolling)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:39 pm » So on the first, I have 8, minus 7, so 1 + his strenght of 3 and his damage bonus of
Sarah McLaren « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:39 pm » .
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:38 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:37 pm » Ah... ok.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:36 pm » Nice.
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:35 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:35 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:35 pm » lethal is 7L soak
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:34 pm » (I kid, I kid :D)
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:34 pm » XD
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:34 pm » Ok, so what's their soak?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:34 pm » I didn't hit once last itme, even when I stunted
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:34 pm » Hey, last time we played I sucked!
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:34 pm » nice
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:34 pm » Sai's only built for one thing. Fighting. He's actually rather terrible at most other things. Except training ohter people to fight.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:34 pm » (...Apparently Zobot's luck transfers to his characters.)
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:33 pm » dang z
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:33 pm » 6 successes on the second.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:33 pm » And then 9 dice on the second
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:33 pm » on the first one.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:33 pm » 8 successes
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:33 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:32 pm » Ok... so 4 + 4 + 3 for the specialty + 1 for spear accuracy, minus 2 for the first attack.... so 10 dice
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:31 pm » Spinning it in one hand, he brings it over his head and jabs it down, thrusting it into the shadow and then withdrawing it and thrusting agian
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:31 pm » kk
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:31 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:30 pm » Ok. Sai's going to be doing a flurry of two attacks with his spear.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:30 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:30 pm » Peri: *...suprised this worked*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:30 pm » ))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:30 pm » ((Back! *catches up*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:29 pm » yeap
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:29 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:28 pm » That means I can make attacks on him without worrying about his dodge penalty?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:28 pm » Ok, the shadow's grappled, right?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:28 pm » Sai: ....hm.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:27 pm » next up: Sai!
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:27 pm » XD
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:27 pm » Whoo!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:26 pm » ((....*may start having Peri shout goofy martial art movies*))
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:26 pm » Peri: Arm of the schoolyard bully!
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:26 pm » Go Peri!
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:26 pm » ok, that is enough to put it into a grapple.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:25 pm » wow
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:25 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:25 pm » 1,4,10,8,1, 10,9,10 (8 successes)
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:25 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:25 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:24 pm » Yay!
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:24 pm » kk, basic martial arts roll
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:23 pm » Peri whips his arm up to attempt t curl it around the shadow things neck, bearing down his strength to force a choke hold- figuring he can at least hold it in place.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:22 pm » :/ Fine.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:22 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:22 pm » that would have to be via knockback, so a basic attack that's strong enough to evoke the knockback rules and a penalty for trying to aim the knockback.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:21 pm » Can;t he just slam into it to knock it back?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:21 pm » ok, is he going to try and grapple the shadow and run it towards the window in the same action? it's 10 yards to the window, you won't make it in one action
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:20 pm » Basic martial arts roll?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:19 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:19 pm » Right. He;s going to step back, and try to tackle it into the window
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:18 pm » ooo
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:18 pm » Peri is pretty much right in front of the shadow, having tried graqppling it last turn. and he is at an angle where he could try, no garuntees, of course, though.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:18 pm » .
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:17 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:17 pm » ?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:17 pm » How far is peri from the shadow, and is he at an angle where he could show one out a window>
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:16 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:16 pm » (Silkshadow: [wavewave])
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:15 pm » from here... about a good 10 yards or so
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:15 pm » (brb food. Carry on.)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:15 pm » How far down?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:14 pm » well, window's sort of, no glass in them, but there are a couple large windows along the hallway, letting you see a very nice sunset.
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:14 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:14 pm » ... are there any windows?
Sarah McLaren « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:13 pm » Contract stuff.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:13 pm » So, what did I miss?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:13 pm » ...I may get slightly distracted in around 45 minutes
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:13 pm » You all were fighting a shadow monster in the hall of the art academy, near the dominae's(that's fancy talk for headmaster) office. Hue had just grabbed a couple torches and it's now Peri's turn!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:12 pm » (It's nice seeing people around this much. I miss seeing a lot of you guys in chat! Anyway, Exalted)
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:11 pm » anyway, last time on Doctor Who! er.... exalted
Sarah McLaren « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:10 pm » Bye, SIB!
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:10 pm » Haffun!
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:10 pm » Bye, SiB!
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:10 pm » later SiB
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:10 pm » *nod* That makes the most sense.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:10 pm » ((Seriously SIB. Creative commons is a great place to start. They have a lot of resources. BUT MOVING ON.))
SoItBegins « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:10 pm » Now then, I've said my piece, and you need to play the game, and Jane wants back on the computer, so see ya
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:10 pm » in aboubt an hour and a half I have to fallout for accoutnability but will be back afterwards
Sarah McLaren « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:10 pm » *nods*
SoItBegins « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:10 pm » Regarding members who have gone, I will contact them myself and offer them the same deal extended to all of you... once we work out precisely what it is.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:10 pm » Yes, please.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:09 pm » If SiB is alright with giving up the floor, I would agree. Exalted was supposed to happen tonight and will do so.
SoItBegins « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:09 pm » The issue has been posted in the forum, under the existing 'Archives' announcement topic. Feel free to reply as you will.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:08 pm » Okay, Exalted!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:08 pm » :/
Sarah McLaren « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:08 pm » It's good that you spotted it and it gets worked out NOW, rather than becoming an issue after the books are sold.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:08 pm » If anyone has a prblem with how ilve responded to this, well, Aim is there.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:08 pm » Lets get to exalted.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:07 pm » Not to mention that this contravt ouldn;t solve the issue of missing members.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:07 pm » SiB, I'm glad to see that copies will be available eventually-I was part of another forum that crashed, archives lost forever. Nooffense is meant at all, and you've done a lot of work on this. We just need a little time to think this over, is all.
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:07 pm » Exaaaalted...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:07 pm » But I;d rather just get to exalted. I;ve had it drummed into my head by way too many authors to be really, really, REALLY careful with this stuff.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:07 pm » What you brought up was valid.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:06 pm » Heh... it's fine Demo
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:06 pm » It;s okay, Demo.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:06 pm » sorry folks... I started this snowball by pointing out an issue with the archive sales... :(
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:06 pm » *nods* I;m sorry, but I;m going to be living on my creative works... regardless of how much I trust someone, I have to be strident on this stuff.
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:06 pm » I don't like being put on the spot for legal stuffs, anyway... ><
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:05 pm » Alright. I'm inclined to agree with people. While I want to see copies of the game made out, I think we should take some time and iron out a solid agreement. And this isn't anything against you, SIB. It's just common sense.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:05 pm » A seperate thread would be an idea, and a lot of researchinto creative commons.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:05 pm » Your workding was vauge, please do not take this as a personal issue.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:05 pm » when I pointed out the issue with selling things that have writings by people who are no longer here to give permission I was just hoping to point out something for SiB to watch for and research. This here is something that needs time if it happens
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:05 pm » Agreed.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:05 pm » *nod* ...Of course, that's partially motivated by the wish to get to the Exalted game, but yes, a longer time to work it over would be useful.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:04 pm » "worldwide right to use, transform, display, modify, license, sell, use, or undertake any other activity or venture with the Content," That is worded a bit broadly. But let's take some time to think this over, okay?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:04 pm » I agree with wally. we should probably make a thread for this and work on anything like that over a bit of time instead of one evening.
SoItBegins « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:03 pm » One moment.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:03 pm » It's not that we don't trut you, SIB, but we just need to be careful. And good idea Wally.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:03 pm » true that
SoItBegins « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:03 pm » T, the version I posted down below never SAID that you signed away ownership! You just licensed the right to use it.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:03 pm » Can we move this to a topic? I feel like it would be best to work out the various details and what not better than a chat.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:03 pm » That sounds about right. I'm with Tinker.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:03 pm » We retain rights to our creations, would not be limited to someday basing oru own work of off our own ideas here, and you do not have the liscence to otherwise create sallable items.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:02 pm » We would be granting you permission to sell copies of the things we have written, and nothing more, witholding all rights to our own characters, stories, and writings.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:02 pm » you know, I do kinda have to agree with tink here
SoItBegins « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:01 pm » T: Obviously, this really does not meet with your liking. What terms would you prefer?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:01 pm » One applying to selling copies only, specifically?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:01 pm » I think he's referring to putting it up as a topic, not what you were mentioning
Sarah McLaren « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:01 pm » Perhaps a more specific contract?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:01 pm » Joke.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:01 pm » Even.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:01 pm » Do not.
SoItBegins « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:01 pm » No, I wouldn't do that w/o permission.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:01 pm » NO
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:01 pm » And regardless of wether ornot I trust you, I won;t sign away my work.
SoItBegins « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:00 pm » ....hey, that's not a bad idea....
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:00 pm » You aren;t claiming it, but it could be read to say so.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:00 pm » And I couldn;t stop you.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:00 pm » The way this is worded- and I know you wouldn;t, but this isn;t ABOUT that- this agreement would mean thatyou could sell cleese dolls.
SoItBegins « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:00 pm » I am not claiming right of ownership.
SoItBegins « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:00 pm » I would not mess with your characters, and I don't want to.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:00 pm » I kinda agree with Tinker. I'll agree to grant you the right to make and reprint copies. The characters I made up I want right to re-use, however.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:00 pm » I think Contract details should probably be worked out in a topic, to give people time to read over and consider things.
SoItBegins « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:00 pm » Now, speaking not as a lawyer but as an admin,
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:00 pm » Including our characters.
SoItBegins « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:59 pm » Specifically, this subsection, yes.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:59 pm » Content defined as the writings on this forum.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:59 pm » "you hereby grant ~ (otherwise known as SoItBegins) an irreversible, nonexclusive, nontransferable, worldwide right to use, transform, display, modify, license, sell, use, or undertake any other activity or venture with the Content, "
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:59 pm » Question-is this just giving you the right to sell copies of the archives? And it does not interfere with any of us making us of our work in the future, right?
SoItBegins « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:59 pm » T: I do not assert a right of ownership.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:59 pm » Hey Sarah
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:59 pm » heya Sarah
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:59 pm » This is not a good contract.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:59 pm » Hi everyone! Wow, it's busy.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:59 pm » No.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:59 pm » No.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:59 pm » So.No.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:58 pm » *trying to work out if this is just for the posts or for the characters themselves*
SoItBegins « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:58 pm » If you authorize me to.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:58 pm » ...*re-reads* ....this.... really seems to have ou say you;d own ANY CHARACTER or art or creation on this forum
SoItBegins « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:58 pm » Basically, what it says is: I can do whatever with the stuff you've made, and I don't have to pay you.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:58 pm » Doing the same really
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:58 pm » .
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:58 pm » understandable
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:58 pm » ....wait, gimem a sec to re-read... hi, folks. My hackles just go up when a contract starts sounding like someone could own something I make for... forever.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:57 pm » No, no, no. A release on this one sale, alright.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:57 pm » heh I guess it is a good thing I didn't put anything up I was not planniing on saling
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:57 pm » ....you;re KIDDING right.
SoItBegins « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:57 pm » Sorry about this, but Demo pointed out that I put myself at risk for copyright claims if I don't do this.
SoItBegins « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:56 pm » I am saving a copy of this.
SoItBegins « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:56 pm » "I agree to let SoItBegins use my Content".
SoItBegins « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:56 pm » If you wish to agree, say,
SoItBegins « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:56 pm » By stating your agreement to sales of files containing content you posted in the subsection "The Mad Scientist Wars" of the website "Comics By Shaenon II", you hereby grant ~ (otherwise known as SoItBegins) an irreversible, nonexclusive, nontransferable, worldwide right to use, transform, display, modify, license, sell, use, or undertake any other activity or venture with the Content, with no expectation of any consideration, fee, exchange, or other gain or remuneration of any kind; in addition, you agree to release SoItBegins of any liability, copyright or otherwise, deriving from any use of such content.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:55 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:54 pm » The what?
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:53 pm » ok
SoItBegins « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:53 pm » I request your agreement on the following:
SoItBegins « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:53 pm » Regarding sales of the MSW archives,
SoItBegins « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:53 pm » After a short talk with Demo, I believe I am required to do the following:
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:53 pm » hey SiB
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:52 pm » Well sexxual assults covers unwatned advances and such
SoItBegins « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:52 pm » Excuse me.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:52 pm » Ksah?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:52 pm » Hwa?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:52 pm » Wha?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:52 pm » ....bwah?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:52 pm » WTF you have rapists in your squadron?!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:51 pm » Sexual assault?!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:51 pm » O_O
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:51 pm » *worries about Hawk*
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:51 pm » Oh I didn't tell you Z, by the order of the base commander, our squadron is on lockdown and cleaning. Thanks to 10 idiots in our squadron. Underage drinking, DUI's and sexual assults
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:51 pm » Don't get in trouble, hawk
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:50 pm » so if I suddenly go quiet, it means I am hiding my lappy XD
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:50 pm » lockdown? Yikes.
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:50 pm » I mean at this point
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:50 pm » techically I am not supposed to use any devices but to study for the next 2 hours XD
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:49 pm » man this lockdown is harder then I thought XD
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:49 pm » hey demo
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:49 pm » heya hawk!
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:49 pm » Aww... hope you feel better
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:48 pm » Aw.... hope you feel better
Hawkwolf « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:48 pm » here, sorta
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:48 pm » ..Awww. *hands over chicken soup*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:47 pm » But okay.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:47 pm » I am a little sick.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:46 pm » Bluuuuh
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:45 pm » How are you, Beard?
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:45 pm » .
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:44 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:43 pm » brb
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:43 pm » hee
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:43 pm » Zoe: *goes back to yelling at Rassilon*
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:42 pm » Rose: *goes back to yelling at the sheep*
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:42 pm » *exits
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:42 pm » Zoe: *also exist room*
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:42 pm » Rose: *opens the door and walks out of the room*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:41 pm » ... *drops Roase and Zoe in the same room*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:41 pm » Hey Dr. Beard.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:41 pm » ...I don't know either, but I know I've heard it
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:40 pm » I keep wanting to read that as 'emerges from the vasty deep'...I have no idea what that line is from.
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:40 pm » Rose: *yelling at a sheep for being too near her lab*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:39 pm » Hi Beard!
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:39 pm » hey
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:39 pm » Hiya, Beard!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:38 pm » *emerges from the deep*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:38 pm » Yeah, main chat works for me, we can have AIM ready if anybody has major problems
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:38 pm » David: Zzz... *Sleeping on top of the tenuous barrier between canons*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:38 pm » Rand: *fixes Rose lamb chops*
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:38 pm » Coral: *hides in nChic's pocket from lambs*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:37 pm » I'm working on it. ^.^
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:37 pm » Do we need to nudge our missing lambs?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:37 pm » good point zo
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:36 pm » True, Sarah likes to read along.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:36 pm » Either works for me.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:36 pm » just in case Sarah shows up
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:36 pm » I'd say in main chat, but that's just me.
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:35 pm » abstain, i dinna care, cap'n
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:34 pm » ok, so quick vote: exalted in chat or in an aim chat?
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:34 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:34 pm » It's great to see you, SIB!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:33 pm » Yeah, I'll get it.
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:33 pm » .
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:31 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:28 pm » Alright, nice to see you!
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:28 pm » Yep... Basically, you set a goal (Generally however many you need to print to actually make it profitable or something) and if you reach that goal in fundrasing, then you get charged...
SoItBegins « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:28 pm » In any case, that is the entirety of what I wished to say... thank you for your time.
SoItBegins « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:27 pm » Ah, I see.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:27 pm » Sounds cool.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:26 pm » Kickstarter is a website for folks with projects that need funding. they make their pitch, people kick in. It's how Shaenon funded her last print run, I think.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:25 pm » brb
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:23 pm » I'll buy it...
SoItBegins « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:23 pm » What is a kickstarter? Is that a mule's antitheft system?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:23 pm » Heck, any way I'll join in
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:23 pm » The Mad Arts pages and the Tales of Madness pages would be awesome.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:23 pm » If you did a kickstarter I would totally join in
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:23 pm » Ooo... count me in
SoItBegins « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:23 pm » I believe I'll follow that one up with either "Season 2" (Chs. 8–12), or the Frankenstein Grand Prix.
SoItBegins « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:22 pm » All proceeds go towards the cast picture.
SoItBegins « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:22 pm » will go on sale shortly, for the low price of $5.
SoItBegins « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:22 pm » "Season 1" (Main Game + Lounge for Chs. 1–7)
SoItBegins « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:22 pm » The first of these,
SoItBegins « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:22 pm » I have reached a procedure where such archives may be created and distributed.
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:22 pm » *nods*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:21 pm » Yes.
SoItBegins « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:21 pm » I believe you are also familiar with the archives of the MSW I have been making?
SoItBegins « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:21 pm » ...but hope is not lost.
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:21 pm » .
SoItBegins « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:21 pm » As such, I've suddenly discovered an inability to pay for the picture...
SoItBegins « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:20 pm » Now, college is starting for me. As I am in a very computer-related subject, I have discovered I need a new laptop.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:20 pm » Yes?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:19 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:19 pm » *nods*
SoItBegins « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:19 pm » I'm sure you're all familiar with the ongoing saga of the cast picture.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:19 pm » uh oh...
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:18 pm » Hi Sib!
SoItBegins « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:18 pm » I have an announcement.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:18 pm » Hey Sib!
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:18 pm » Teal: *fond of her ducky raingear*
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:18 pm » hi
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:18 pm » Hi, SiB.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:18 pm » Hi, SiB!
SoItBegins « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:18 pm » Hello, everyone.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:18 pm » Makes me think of the drawing Claire did, of Teal in her ducky raingear.
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:17 pm » .
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:17 pm » Teal: Eee! *claps*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:16 pm » Robo-Teal: P33p. *Is just lining her external systems with rubber so she can go play in the puddle*
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:16 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:16 pm » Wally: Oh, alright... *he shoots his hand up, and grabs a pipe to start swinging from* Is this nifty enough?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:15 pm » *whistles innocently*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:15 pm » Yeah.... and he's currently submerged in a vat of water.
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:14 pm » Laitu: *a bit disconcerted* Be careful, ok? *pats Robo-Teal's head*
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:14 pm » Teal: *peeps for Wally to show off a nifty gadget*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:14 pm » Robo-Teal: P33p. *Has taken off her head to make sure her inner circuitry is waterproofed.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:14 pm » Oh, I just imagine cyborg Wally as having all kinds of nifty gadgets.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:12 pm » Wally: ...Maybe next time
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:12 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:12 pm » Wally: ...Well, not really. I just try and make sure the arms are waterproof, and about the same density as the rest of me...
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:12 pm » *imagines everyone finding giant stacks of hamburgers*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:12 pm » And we still need Tinker and Beard.
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:12 pm » Pffff...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:12 pm » we'll be starting soonish... I'm waiting on some food to be ready... because me trying to run a game while hungry can only end in disaster.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:12 pm » Well, driving in the rain is kinda hard. Or at the very least, it's not plesant to learn...
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:11 pm » Chic: *pokes Wally* Do your arms have built in water wings for when this happens?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:11 pm » *wierd
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:11 pm » on the other hand, despite the frequent storms down here, people still can't seem to figure out how to drive when a single raindrop falls. it's weirf
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:10 pm » Teal: *swimming around a puddle with teeny waterwings* Peep!
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:10 pm » *nods* makes sense. I was acutally about to make the comparisson
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:10 pm » Hi Wally!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:10 pm » Yeah... it's like a single snowflake actually landing in texas
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:10 pm » Laitu: *confused*
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:10 pm » Claire: ...wet?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:10 pm » *Hands Claire and Laitu some waterwings just in case*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:10 pm » Also, Hi
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:10 pm » Think of it this way Demo... if there was a giant blizzard in Florida, EVERYTHING would shut down, because you don't deal with them
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:10 pm » fair enough.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:09 pm » Crazy weather.
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:09 pm » I also think that it was still forcased to be a Catagory 2 when they evacutated.
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:09 pm » And I'll be fine, Z. Everyone is just freaking out because we don't normally get hurricanes.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:09 pm » Well, it's less that it's a caregory one, and more that it's massive, and slowmoving, so it'll be pounding areas for quite a while. Also, you know, the fact that we get hurricanes like once every fifty years, if they're close together
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:09 pm » Hey MJ
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:09 pm » huh, weeeeeird.
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:09 pm » Hiya, MJ.
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:09 pm » *can't spell Manhatten*
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:08 pm » They do in Manhatten, Demo.
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:07 pm » hey all
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:07 pm » Well, good. Glad you aren't closer to it.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:07 pm » Well... just be safe, ok Claire?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:07 pm » they evacuate for category 1 hurricanes? *desensitized to hurricanes*
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:06 pm » (~20 miles west of Philidelphia, if that helps)
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:06 pm » We aren't evacuated or anything.
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:06 pm » Fortunately it's only a Catagory 1 hurricane, so we should be ok.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:06 pm » Silkshadow: Exalted: The only game where even servants can wear detached sleeves.
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:06 pm » ...little bit.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:06 pm » But how about you? Are you anywhere near that mess?
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:05 pm » Silkshadow: [getting her wardrobe ready for the game]
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:05 pm » We get the freaky winds and storms sometimes, we're in tornado alley, but we're nowhere near the coast. No hurricane warnings here.
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:05 pm » Hi, Jane!
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:05 pm » Oh, ok. That's good.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:05 pm » And Z!
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:05 pm » Hi Claire, Chic, Demo!
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:04 pm » Not near at all.
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:03 pm » Chic! How near are you to hurricane?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:03 pm » Hi, claire!
Claire « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:03 pm » I'm here!
Demothesis « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:02 pm » heya all. still waiting a bit on food... *is starving*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:02 pm » Hi, Zobot.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:00 pm » Just having a bite to eat while waiting for Demo-we just got home a few minutes ago.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:00 pm » hey
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:59 pm » Hi, Jane.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:52 pm » Hello?
Sarah McLaren « Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:18 am » Goodnight, everyone.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:18 am » I'm back.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:21 am » Night to you too, T.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:21 am » I think I;ll sleep as well.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:20 am » Gnight, Chic.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:19 am » Goodnight Jane, Tinker.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:19 am » Night, Chic.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:19 am » And a busy saturday for me.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:19 am » Hey, tomorrow's Saturday.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:18 am » Soory, guys-I think I must sleep.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:18 am » Sigh...it's 1 here, and I have a long day tomorrow.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:17 am » Here
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:17 am » But its only 10.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:17 am » M... well, half asleep.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:14 am » yep. I'm awake far too late tonight.^^
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:14 am » Indeed. :)
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:14 am » Ah, you're both back!
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:12 am » heh, the advantages of having a cat.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:11 am » *waves* Had to take the dogs out. ]
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:10 am » Oh, hi Chic!
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:08 am » Was distracted by stuff.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:08 am » Sorry, Jane.

Claire
Demothesis
Dr. Geneve Beard
Jane Narbon
Mithril Jack
Professor_Tinker
Wallycaine
chicgeek
• Updates every 5 Seconds
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Translated by phpBB.fr © 2007, 2008 phpBB.fr
This site is hosted by Free-Forums.org

I'm really sorry about the whole copyright thing, by the way. A mental lapse on my part. ~SiB

_________________
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don’t talk" -Tuco, The Good the Bad and the Ugly

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: exalted quest #2 logs I
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:14 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2656
Quote:
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:59 am » Goodnight, Tinker.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:58 am » Hee. Goodnight, folks.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:58 am » Peri: Mix all three.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:58 am » It is pretty late, isn't it?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:58 am » Pfff..
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:57 am » Ti: *as she's simultaneously Wonder if there's any iocane powder left...nah, that's overkill.cheerfully fixing dinner, with her own spices*
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:56 am » Goodnight, Zobot.
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:56 am » Zoe: *must tidy library....*
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:55 am » G'night, Z.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:55 am » Ok... I'm gonna get off. Goodnight!
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:55 am » Ti: And then there's the antidotes...
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:54 am » Ti: *to Peri* Now, this powder is to knock them out, and this one gives 'em the runs-DON'T mix them up! Hmm, thinkm we could use a mild hallucinogen,too?
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:54 am » Goodnight, wally.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:53 am » G'night
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:53 am » G'night, Wally.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:53 am » I should head out anyways... have a good night all!
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:53 am » coolies. be beack in a bit anyway. ^.^
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:53 am » Night!
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:52 am » Evening!
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:52 am » Nope.
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:52 am » Nope.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:52 am » anyway, anything else before I go for the night?
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:50 am » Oooooh~
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:50 am » Rassilon:*shares his talent occasionally*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:49 am » Yaaaay!
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:49 am » Very cool
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:49 am » Nice.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:49 am » so Sai and Ti will have an investigation of 4 for their sections tomorrow
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:48 am » and one last thing, Rass is spending 6 motes to raise the leader's investigation by two dots for the scene
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:47 am » kk
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:47 am » Yep
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:47 am » and wally, sticking with the shop group?
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:46 am » we'll see about the 10 one being earlier when it happens...
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:46 am » Got it.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:46 am » 6, 8 and 10, since Zo can only get out so early
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:46 am » sure, and tomorrow
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:45 am » stick with 6,8,10?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:45 am » I think I can make it for those times... On what day again?
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:45 am » so 5,7, and 9?
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:45 am » assuming the other group is done by then, yes
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:45 am » We could probably start at 9.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:44 am » ...But then we'd run into the problem of "Have to get up for school tomorrow" if we're starting at 10. *shrug* Hopefully Rass can talk his way out of any trouble.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:44 am » It was fun. I wasn't expecting sai to be a rabble rouser.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:44 am » weeeee! mystery of DOOM!(TM)
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:44 am » That was fun!
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:44 am » No problem
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:43 am » I had fun, guys. A lot of it. Thanks for all being so awesome
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:43 am » Cool with me.
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:43 am » OK, thanks!
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:43 am » the academy at 6, the shop at 8 and the estate at 10?
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:43 am » Yeah, but estate has a dragonblooded. A pacifist dragonblooded, true.^^
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:43 am » Grang could go with the estate group...
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:43 am » ok, that's fine. we'll just run that one later in the day and the other one a little later too.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:42 am » That sounds fair... the only concern I have is that the Estate doesn't really have a combat guy... though hopefully it won't come to that.
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:42 am » I could show at, say, 9 or 10 EDT.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:42 am » is that too early jane?
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:42 am » I might not be able to come that early.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:42 am » Sounds good!
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:42 am » 6 PM your time? I... er...
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:42 am » Squiddle!
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:41 am » MJ will fill in wherever as an extra, whenever he's done tomorrow.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:41 am » ok, that's everyone right? academy at 4pm, estate at 6pm, and shop at 8pm
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:40 am » Hue Thi: ArtAcademy
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:40 am » Ok, so Zoe is in the Sai/shop group.
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:40 am » Silk => Estate, by the way.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:40 am » *nods* That seems right.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:40 am » Peri: Academy.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:40 am » Sai's going to the shop, Ti to the art academy, Rass to the estate
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:39 am » Grang and Zoe are going to the Shop
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:39 am » Ti-Academy.
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:39 am » Can someone PLEASE say in Chat now who is in which group?!
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:39 am » I think Silk hasn't been assigned to a group... And where is Sai going?
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:39 am » everyone, name your character and their group real quick please?
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:39 am » Is Zoe in a group?
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:38 am » Cool. Sounds like a plan.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:38 am » that sound good for everyone?
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:38 am » I'm confused. Who is in which group?
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:38 am » and... say Rassilon's at 6, and Ti's at 4?
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:38 am » i'm pretty sure I can get it off.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:38 am » I'm fading fast...
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:38 am » Ok. I'll try to be on as early as possible. I'll see what I can do
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:38 am » Sai's will be at 8ish since that'd be the earliest Zo could get off.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:37 am » cool. that works best then. we can do different groups at different times.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:37 am » What time tomorrow?
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:37 am » I can fill him in.
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:37 am » I can do tomorrow...
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:36 am » Sunday is bad for MJ-he has an online game around one. But he can join in late, or be off screen.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:36 am » Tomorrow should be fine for me.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:36 am » It's a new week. I can move my flex day
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:36 am » I can try to get tomorrow off as flex
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:36 am » Peri: *may be in an Art Daze*
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:35 am » And since Demo's gone saturday, sounds like tuesday, friday, or sunday, with teh tuesday iffy.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:35 am » right, is tomorrow good for almost anyone?I can run all but Sai's group until Zo gets off from work if that works?
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:35 am » Hey, at least we can run the groups separately.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:35 am » Yay!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:34 am » Okay, Hue and Ti then
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:34 am » I think so, unless Sai wants to go with them...
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:34 am » That would be the Hue/Ti group?
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:34 am » I can do Sunday, Tuesday, Friday, or Saturday... but Tuesday is contingent with me not getting put in the Tuesday evening lab section.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:34 am » *Shrugs*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:34 am » I;m okay any day but monday wensday.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:34 am » Sticking tgeter, I mean.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:33 am » and sometimes it doesn;t work out that way. *shrugs8 ]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:33 am » I don't know, I just wantd him in the group without any muscle.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:33 am » Grang and Zoe to the shop... idk about anybody else
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:33 am » *Here on
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:33 am » I say we need to stick together from heron out
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:33 am » I'm confused. Is Peri with us or with Rassilon?
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:33 am » I think so
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:33 am » So who's going where again?
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:32 am » right...are we done splitting up the groups?
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:32 am » Wave if you go through kentucky. ^^
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:32 am » What Wally said.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:32 am » this week yeah. and this saturday I won't be able to play. I'll be driving from maine to florida and won't be able to stay up to run a session
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:32 am » Yeah, Hue and Ti need a muscle person along.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:31 am » I'm free most evenings, but have to be up for school in the morning...
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:31 am » Wait, Peri's not ging to the art academy?
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:31 am » I was planning on doing saturday again, but if I know a day we're meeting, any day aside from monday works for me
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:31 am » This week?
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:30 am » Heh, I'm free any time at all.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:30 am » With rass it is.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:30 am » and after we're done splitting up we'll be done for the night, though I need to know about availability this week from everyone.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:30 am » Heh... makes sense to me!
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:29 am » I think with Rassilon is best. ^.^
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:29 am » (Hee! Have Wally buy Chic one then)
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:29 am » 'll go to Geridus's estate.
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:29 am » Silk
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:29 am » Heh... true.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:29 am » :)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:29 am » (for the record, I;m half asleep, and cannot place peri because LOGIC PUZZLE. Just tell me which one will need muscle.))
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:29 am » Dammit! How am I going to get you a coke?
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:28 am » and it's piqued Rassilon's interest... and ire.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:28 am » Jinx.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:28 am » (and sai's siblings are prisoners at the estate)
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:28 am » The Art academy is where the second one showed up... and the dragonblooded place is because Sai's got people there
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:28 am » (The shadows appeared at the acadamey, attacking)
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:27 am » (Hang on, what's the places' connections to the investigation? The shop is obvious)
Sarah McLaren « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:27 am » (Back.)
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:27 am » Rassilon: an excellent idea Grang, go ahead and gather her too~
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:27 am » Ti: *eyebrow raises almost imperceptubly* As you wish.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:26 am » Peri: ... then I will go to the art academy.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:26 am » Hue Thi: I'll go with Ti-Zhan. I know the academy.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:26 am » Grang: If I may make a suggestion, Zoe seemed to know the most about this shadow lord. Perhaps she should be there? I could accompany her...
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:25 am » Rassilon: this will be the official kind of investigation~ Peri, please pass out my seal to each
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:25 am » Silk: I can fight. Just... not shadows.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:25 am » Ti: ...me, at the art acadamy? I don't have any standing at all, but..*shrugs* Is this subtle sneaking investigation., or letter from the magistrate give this person assistance investigation?
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:25 am » yeap
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:25 am » ((Art academy = where Hue Thi was, right? He'd know his way arund?))
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:24 am » Peri: There should be at least one person in each group who may fight. Honored Soldier an do so, so GRng and I- if you are coming- should be in differing groups.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:23 am » Rassilon, and I will lend each of these leaders some og my talent in investigation.
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:23 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:23 am » Rassilon: ok we're going to split up a bit. We will investigate this Geridus's estate, the shop where the shadow lord was, and the art academy. The groups will be lead by Ti-zhan at the art academy, Sai at the shop, and myself for the estate. who will go with each set?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:21 am » So he doesn't suffer from no ability in it.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:20 am » Right
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:20 am » [No, but it happens from time to time. Best to ignore it.]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:19 am » A single dot, yes.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:18 am » Hue: *quietly writing with almost evil smile*
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:18 am » Tinker, does peri have an investigation ability?
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:18 am » ((No, I didn't...))
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:18 am » I did
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:18 am » (No, Beard)
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:18 am » Rassilon: Of course we have Ti~ I have been to most of the estates in the city~
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:17 am » (Oho?)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:17 am » ((Did anybody else get that big block of error text?))
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:17 am » [To clarify, Silk is referring to witness-protection-program style.]
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:17 am » Ti: Peri, have you or your cousin ever been inside the place? A formal gathering or such?
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:17 am » Sai: And tis the right thing to do.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:17 am » Sai smiles. "Yes, I believe that he would dislike being mocked... but remember our true cause is these shadows. If any of us are to survive mine foolishness, we must cover ourselves in glory."
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:17 am » Nope...
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:16 am » Silk: Yes.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:16 am » Ti: Hue, write an epic, or at least a rude poem about this adveture. Even not naming names, word gets around. *Smiles* And it sounds like he hates to be mocked...
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:15 am » (Zoe has one dot, on the offchance of you guys running into her while it's still relevant)
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:15 am » Investigation? Sai has 2 dots
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:15 am » Nope.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:15 am » Sai: ...really, Madam Silk?
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:15 am » Ti has 2 dots.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:14 am » ok, who has investigation as an ability?
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:14 am » Silkshadow: I know this sounds crazy, but if you need people to be given a new life, I might know someone who could help with that—
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:14 am » Peri: ...*looks at Hue* We can always use another thinker...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:13 am » Peri: You would be shocked, Ti... And... we will help you, Sir. Regardless.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:13 am » Sai: *Closing his eyes* Tis this I promise. Assist me in saving my kin, and I wilst stand at your side so long as you all have need.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:13 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:12 am » Ti:*shrugs* They don't live in a vaccum-servants at least must deal with the outside world, if they want to eat. Between us all, surely we can come up with a plan.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:12 am » Hue Thi: Please forgive my interruption. I would just like to say, if there is any way in which I could help...
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:11 am » Hue Thi: Ah.
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:11 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:11 am » Sai: Um... thank you, all. Tis not easy for me to ask for help, but it seems I've done nothing but make you all be at risk.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:10 am » Hue Thi: *thinking that this is the stuff epics are made of and tries to get excited instead of feeling useless*
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:10 am » brb
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:10 am » Rassilon: Well, this seems an interesting turn of events, so many people to investigate, so little time~
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:09 am » Sai: He never forgave me for humiliating him or her for making it clear who truly was due credit.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:09 am » Peri: ... Why, Ti... *smiles*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:08 am » Sai: He got the credit for a kill that was not his. However, the woman he wished as a paramour witnessed the exchange, and she... chose who was in the right.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:08 am » *Yup, she just calmly offered to poison someone in front of a magistrate.^^ But at least she only said unconciousness!*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:08 am » Sai: I... shamed him once.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:08 am » Rassilon: oh? Geridus... interesting...
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:07 am » Grang: Plotting and all is a bit out of my depth. I do wish you luck, and if you need a bow, let me know. *leans up against the wall*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:07 am » Hue: *talks self out of believing he can be helpful and stares at ground instead*
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:06 am » Ti:And don't you know? No one notices servants, or tradespeople. If bold action isn't feasible, cunning is. *unconciously rubs her throat, briefly*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:06 am » Sai folds his arms. "Tis Lord Geridus of House Cathak."
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:06 am » Hue: *is going to offer assistance NOW. .... Now. ...Now?*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:06 am » Peri: ... *lets go of his sleeve* ... I know the feeling.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:05 am » Rassilon: What house do we speak of? it is an easy thing to confirm
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:05 am » Sai: *Weak smile* Thank you, lass. I... I don't like it when I get angry. I begin to stop thinking.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:04 am » Ti: It isn't a duel, but... but what he's doing is Evil, and I will help you.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:04 am » hee
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:04 am » Sai looks away. "I don't know. Truely, if she's of his house, then she remains on the premises, as do all the servants of the Princes of the Earth."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:03 am » ....I suspect he has a lot of patched cuffs.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:03 am » Peri: ....*deeeeeeeeeeeeeepp breath* ....*sleeve gnaw*
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:03 am » Silkshadow: [sigh] One of those.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:03 am » yes, he is
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:03 am » ((Is Hue still there? Is he hearing this?))
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:02 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:02 am » Sai is faced by an ordinary woman, whispering to him.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:02 am » Ti: *steps up* Sir, i don't know you but...you say she leaves his house each day? Can she be approached? There are...powders that can be slipped into food or drink. Causing a deep slumber. And another for her to take, to keep it from affecting her, if she has to share the viands.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:02 am » Rassilon: Peri. Calmly. It is forgiven, and you have done a deed of some merit anyway. This mystery becomes more complex, fascinating~
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:02 am » Peri: *sleeve gnawing*
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:01 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:01 am » Sai: ...you both shame me. Forgive my foolishness
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:00 am » Rassilon: Soldier. Since when is it ever soley between two people? You should know this better than most, "Ten thousand dragons fight as one" remember?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:00 am » Peri: You... you... arrogant... *bites his sleeve* Ggrrrnnggrg!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:00 am » Peri: Ar eyou not content to risk the lives of those who cannot defend themselve?!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:00 am » Peri: You don;t KNOW that.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:59 am » ,
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:59 am » Sai: Kin. I am not their sire. And he won't. .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:59 am » Peri: Did you really not think that someone who owes you no love, with such power, might not react like an inscenced playroom villian and come to duel you, and might just...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:59 am » Peri: ... couldn;t he just kill one of your children?
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:58 am » Sai: This is between him and I. And there's no quicker way to draw him out than to flaunt what he could not do in front of him
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:58 am » Peri: I am being calm. This is me being calm.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:58 am » Rassilon: Calmly Peri. What lord is this Sai?
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:58 am » Sai: He won't allow them to leave. You'd be putting your heads on the chopping block if you did, Lord.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:57 am » Peri: .....*suddnely has a look of froxen rage* ...give me the addresses. Cousin? The pocketbook and a liscence to injure.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:56 am » Sai: A woman who leaves his house each day with new bruises, and a boy brought up to learn that he will never be able to achieve anything he desires. Those were the words I was told
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:56 am » Peri: Right. Rescue mission.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:56 am » Rassilon:... and these two are your family?
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:56 am » Sai: ...one of the Lords of this region is... a man who owes me no favors. For spite's sake he has taken a young lady and a boy under his wing.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:54 am » Peri: ... this is new information.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:54 am » Rassilon:... held over your head?
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:54 am » ,
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:54 am » Grang: *smiles* Like he said, Not much else.
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:54 am » ZoeOOC: *rolls eyes*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:54 am » Sai: ...I am sorry. I... tend to lose myself when family is held over my head.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:53 am » Rassilon: besides my sparkling personality and wit~
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:53 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:53 am » Peri: ...honored soldier. Do not gamble with our reputation. We don't have much else, some days.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:52 am » Hue Thi: *wondering exactly how much and what kind of trouble they are all getting into*
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:51 am » Silkshadow: [under her breath] Considering what happened to get us on that path in the first place...
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:51 am » Rassilon:... well Sai, you better know what you're doing~ I've just thrown in with you without knowing your plan.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:50 am » The monk hardly seems happy, but in the currect situation he seems aware of how outnumbered he really is, so he's going to make a grudging bow to you all with a partting. "May the dragons keep you on the path" his voice full of meaning beyond the simple prayer, before leaving.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:50 am » Peri: *ready to defend them all if need be*
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:50 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:49 am » Ok... Sai's going to keep his dang mouth shut.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:48 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:47 am » The monk blinks at Sai first, taking a half step back from the very large soldier of the imperial army, dressed in a breastplate of perfect design and detailing his deeds before Thorns. He seems a little less certain of himself, but he's not budging. "Sir... reguardless of what you believe you are doing, the sort of gathering you are sponsoring is illegal, and" At this point Rassilon steps forward with his usual easygoing smile. "and he is currently working for a Magistrate monk. I will handle this situation and make sure nothing ill comes of it. Go back to Long Suffering Stone and tell him I'm in charge of this investigation now, and I expect his full cooperation~"
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:47 am » Peri: *ready to fight*
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:47 am » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:46 am » Hue Thi: *just watching very quietly*
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:45 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:43 am » (><!)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:43 am » PeriL *nods a little to Ti*
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:43 am » Silk: [to Ti] *sigh* Next time this happens, I'm-a have to bust out a ninja mind trick.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:43 am » (Gah. Sorry if I'm hogging the spotlight, guys.)
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:42 am » They don't want an uprising anymore tahn he does.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:42 am » *brave*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:42 am » All eyes on him. If the Immaculates have a hard enough heart to arrest anyone who might take offense to this, they won't be able to prevent a full on rebellion easily, and Sai's banking on the fact that they know that as well
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:42 am » Ti: *To Silk* An idiot, but a rave idiot.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:41 am » If this guy is going to nab him on the streets like this, Sai wants to call attention to it
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:41 am » Sai's raising his voice.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:41 am » Oh! And, um
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:41 am » Boom! Five successes.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:40 am » (yes, you get the die, I won't have stunts reduced to 0, and go ahead)
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:40 am » (Do I get a stunt bonus for that? Either way, Sai's going to be intending on shaking this guy's believe that he OUGHT to be arresting Sai, especially when I have the knowledge of the Immacualte Philosophy and Blessed Isle lifestyle to draw off of. I've prepared for this. So Sai will be channeling his conviction if I can)
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:40 am » right, add one die to the roll for the setup
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:39 am » Sai, well, SIGHS, and steps forward. "My Lords, you sully yourselves as a Patrician and a Prince of the Earth defending me when I have done nothing wrong." He's going to glare at the biggest monk in the pack. "What crimes have I committed? If a crime it be to speak, than your tongue ought hang just as mine." Ok... he's starting with a charisma + presense attack at the guy, aiming at corroding an intimacy and setting him on his guard. Sai's meeting him eye to eye and towering over him, with the stare of a solidier who has been dressed down by better and weathered the storm.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:38 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:37 am » Incidently, presence is a speciality, knowing ahead of thmehe;d need it later...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:37 am » Just putting his thought out.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:36 am » as soon as Sai has his go Rass willgo. ^.^
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:35 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:35 am » Peri: I have authority anywhere. *lets ras to the talking DAMMIT RASS START TALKING*
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:34 am » heh, fair enough
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:33 am » (That's fine... these guys are mortal. They CAN'T have that high an MDV.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:33 am » *and go now. ^.^ Rass will have his moment soon. possibly*
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:33 am » Bye, Sarah!
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:32 am » The monk looks down at Peri "Under the jurisdiction of Long Suffering Stone, who is in charge of the investigation of the dissapearances. Stand aside patrician, you have no authority here."
Sarah McLaren « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:32 am » (Gotta go now, guys)
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:32 am » go right ahead Zo, in just a second
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:32 am » 4,8,2 (1 success)
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:32 am » *Evil grin*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:32 am » May I try?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:31 am » ....*looks at stats* Oh, hell.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:31 am » a charisma + presence roll
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:31 am » Very well. How do I up and roll that good stuff.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:31 am » and an excellent point Zo
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:31 am » Er, Peri, you might want to make a social attack on these guys.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:31 am » Ti: *hangs back, watching,impressed*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:30 am » Sai: *Would rather speak for himself, but isn't going to speak up unless these monks aren't taking no for an answer*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:29 am » Hue: *boggling again!*
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:29 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:29 am » Peri: *slams his arm out to the side, barring their way forward* Under what jurisdiction. *eyes glint, because he s goddamned Precarious Balance of Goddamned Justice and HE IS NOT BOSSED AROUND BY MONKS*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:29 am » SaiOOC: *Has perhaps the most evil smile on his face a good man ever gets*
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:29 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:29 am » Rassilon: I'm already discussing that with him~ And, you will look at me when you address me~ *for a momnent the wind kicks up a bit around Rassilon as though to make a point. namely that he is a dragon blooded*
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:28 am » the biggest of the monks steps forwards and glares past Rassilon to Sai. "We are here to speak with the soldier who would call for an illegal gathering. Ask him what... inspired this course of action." *all four of them are certainly mortal, and as one begins to simply step past Rassilon, the tall gangly dragonblooded imposes himself in the way with a cheerful grin*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:26 am » Sai: *Is going to size these Immaculates up... do they all look mortal?*
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:26 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:25 am » Rassilon:Now, what do I owe the pleasure of the company of several of the monks of the dragons~?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:25 am » Hue: *pant pant pant*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:24 am » Peri: very healthful, you know. *deadpan*
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:24 am » Rassilon: Hello there~ Nice day for a jog no~?
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:23 am » Grang: *skids to a stop with the rest*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:23 am » Peri: *very wuickly grooms himself, looks REALLY oficial, an steps forward* Shut up! Please shut up.
Sarah McLaren « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:22 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:22 am » Sai: Mine activities are entirely keeping with immaculate philosophy. We are called to perfect ourselves in our day to day lives to best serve our Lords. Learning to defend oneself so you can live to serve your lord is not- oh, here they are.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:22 am » Rassilon: Well, guess it's time to test out who has more authority~
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:21 am » ok, anyway, you manage to get almost to the teahouse before several immaculates appear in the road ahead of you all.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:21 am » Hue: *not talking! Too busy running!*
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:21 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:19 am » Peri: Don;t you want to see your children again? You can;t do that dead or arrested!
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:19 am » Rassilon: Really, nothing~? Well, that's good to hear~
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:19 am » Peri: You just have to do something they don;t *like*.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:19 am » Peri: ...you been off the island too long. You don;t have to have dne anythign WRONG>
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:19 am » Silkshadow: [running] Tell the Immaculates that last bit!
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:18 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:18 am » Sai: There is little need to flee, lords. I am not terrified of the threat of violence and I have done naught wrong.
Sarah McLaren « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:17 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:16 am » 2,1,8,8,7, 3 (3 successes)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:16 am » ((Wait, I have it- Peri is like a knecapping iron bar. ))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:16 am » http://umbralechoes.com/ExaltedRoller.php 3 successes
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:15 am » Silk: Not bad, actually.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:15 am » *tries to remember what dex and athletics scores were*
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:15 am » 4,9,8,3 (2 successes)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:15 am » 2,2,2,7,9, 5,2 (2 successes)
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:15 am » two successes
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:15 am » 7 successes. Sai's not slwoing down at all
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:14 am » Peri: *beleives said is a WRECKING BALL*
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:14 am » ok, everyone roll dex + athletics to see how well you run. 6.^
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:13 am » Sai: *Is a straight arrow, and arrows that fire true and straight tend to crash into things quickly and get broken*
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:13 am » Ti: Okay, Silk-back to the teahouse! How's your sprinting?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:12 am » Peri: They might try...
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:12 am » Rassilon:*running* Well, they wouldn't gainsay a magistrate... unless they did~ hard to tell these days
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:12 am » Hue Thi: *follows, but is not large and bodyguardy*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:11 am » Sai: *waiting until he's largely out of sight of the crowd, and THEN running.*
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:11 am » Grang: *is large and bodyguardy!*
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:10 am » Grang: *follows!*
Sarah McLaren « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:10 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:10 am » Peri: No, really, run honored soldier. The monks are fast... *hustle!*
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:10 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:10 am » Rassilon: to the tea house~! And everyone who followed too~
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:10 am » Hue Thi: *watching!*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:09 am » Sai sighs. "Let us go, if I must."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:09 am » (Huh.)
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:08 am » (Did you know that a wig used to be called a periwig?)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:08 am » "...thank you, honored soldier. I am sorry good people, he must aide us in our investigations. Please be safe. Stay indoors, if you can. Do not walk alone. Be ready to call the gaurd. *delivers the last bits to the crowd* ... okay, NOW we run.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:08 am » Rassilon: Excellent. Now, let's talk before the city guard or the monks arrive.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:08 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:08 am » The sort he would deliver in court.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:08 am » No nod of the head. A formal, quiet bow.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:08 am » SaiOOC: If I'm going, I'm going to leave on my own terms.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:07 am » Peri will, in front of the crowd, outright *bow* ro Sai.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:07 am » Sai: *For a moment, looks enraged. Then falls quiet.* THINK OF WHAT I HAVE TOLD YOU ALL HERE TODAY. MY OFFER WILL REMAIN." And then, he's stepping down and going to Peri and Rassilon
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:07 am » Peri: How will you being killed today, and branding others as problems, lead to anyone being safer tonight. Help us. I will patrol the streets myself, if that will help to ease your mind.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:06 am » Peri: They could be lumped in with you, if you are seen as a threat. I am sorry. it is BULLSHIT. And you are being ery noble but for the sake of the little goddamned bumblebees we need to speak with you.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:06 am » Rassilon: And if you turn the unforgiving eye of the immaculates on yourself without assistance it won't be you taking those steps. *putting emphesis on the word assistance*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:05 am » Peri: ....if these peope accept your teachings, they could be KILLED.
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:05 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:05 am » "You saw what I saw, Lord Patrician. Can you honestly say that antoher night WON'T go by wihtout those creatures... feeding on the people around us? If my teachings keep even a single mortal safe tonight, is it not worth it? The guard cannot be everywhere."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:05 am » Peri: We are not asking you to be silent, we just need to speak to you.
Sarah McLaren « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:05 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:04 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:04 am » no opposed roll, that would likely turn violent fast, and Rassilon's a pacifist
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:04 am » Sai: *Looking down at Peri* And how many more willst perish if I remain silent?!? Until the source of these entities is stilled, every step needs to be taken to ensure those innocents are kept safe.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:03 am » Pery is going to hold his gaze, and at the end of that, bow his head.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:03 am » Peri: Honored Soldier, let us speak with you.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:03 am » Peri: You will become a symbol of behavior to be feared and avoided. But if you are under the protection of a magistrate... please.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:03 am » xanatos gambit!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:02 am » Peri: ...*steps up* We don't mean to be stopping you. But look, please- how many people will you hurt if you paint a big screaming target on yourself.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:02 am » *facepalm*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:02 am » I'll be happy to make the opposing roll.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:02 am » In fact, this might play out in my favor. Go ahead.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:01 am » Well, go ahead and TRY. That only makes Sai look like a martyr in front of people who are already disenfranchised about their elemental overlords to begin with. >:3
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:01 am » no, it makes sense. I'm trying to think of how Rassilon would react to active resistance
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:00 am » Well, more specifically, two intimacies, but they overlap
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:00 am » An intimacy is in play here. I'm just playing Sai how he'd want to be treated
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:00 am » right, hmmmmm
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:00 am » While he's usually pretty deferential to Dragon Blooded, unless Rassalon is going to hijack his speech right there and take it for his own purposes, he's not going to be cowed and the Dragon Blooded can bloody WAIT UNTIL HE'S DONE>
Sarah McLaren « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:59 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:59 am » Sai's not going to be dragged off in the middle of a speech. That just makes his position worse in the eyes of the people who MIGHT be listening to him. He needs to seem like a strong bastion of courage and heroism, not a cad who gets abducted off the streeth
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:59 am » Zoe: *cleaning the library after last night*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:58 am » Hue: *debates, then follows, thinking there may be something worth writing about*
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:58 am » Grang: *following Rass*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:58 am » Perry: ... well, Its true, they wil probably try to make you a jam smear.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:58 am » ah, fair enough... is he?
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:58 am » Wait... he's dragging Sai off? Because I'm pretty sure he'd need to make a strength + athletics check to do that if Sai isn't willing to let him
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:57 am » Ti: *sticking by Silk*
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:57 am » Silk: This'll be interesting. [following secretly!]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:57 am » Peri: ... Oh for...*follows Rass*
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:56 am » heh, right. Well, for those who follow Rassilon: you all see Rassilon approach Sai while he's in the middle of one of his speaches, pick him up with a cheery, "Pardon me folks, I need to borrow him for a mo~" He then drags Sai along to a bit of an alley. "Sai... What in the name of the empress's knickers are you doing? Do you want the immaculates to decide you're part of the cause of the mess this city is in?"
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:56 am » Zoe: *not certain of the accuracy of that statement, but it is the correct answer*
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:55 am » Zoe: Yes.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:55 am » Grang looks at Zoe. "You'll be okay here?"
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:54 am » (Overprotective dad?)
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:54 am » Zoe: *definitely staying at the library*
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:53 am » Takumi is probably beside himself with worry too. since the library was torn up and there's no bodies of the people Zoe killed for it
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:53 am » Ti: Well, if everyone else is haring after the magistrate, I'll tag along.
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:53 am » ...she'll stay at the library.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:52 am » probably very likely at this point.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:52 am » Peri: If he asks us to go and meet him, we do that.
Sarah McLaren « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:51 am » .
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:51 am » ...how likely is it that her father notices she's gone?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:51 am » Hue Thi: I don't know... he did tell us to stay here. Surely there's a reason for that?
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:51 am » Silk: [following. She wants to see this.]
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:51 am » right, jsut to clarify, Zoe's following or back to the library?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:51 am » Peri: ...yes.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:51 am » Peri: COusin?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:51 am » Peri: *will be there*
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:50 am » Grang: *looks at Peri* ...We should probably follow him, shouldn't we?
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:50 am » Zoe: *has WORK to do*
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:50 am » Zoe does.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:49 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:49 am » Alright, as Sai is doing all this Rassilon has been gathering up his posse of witnesses to continue their work. However when Peri informs him of Sai's actions he facepalms and tells everyone to wait for him at the teahouse before running off. who wants to ignore those orders?
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:48 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:48 am » Silkshadow: [waking up slowly]
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:47 am » 2 more successes. Hopefully they're added together and not separate checks
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:47 am » Zoe: *wonders why she ever leaves the library... stupid need for food...*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:47 am » Ok... the third time, then
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:47 am » Bit better that time: 3 successes on the exalted dice roller: http://umbralechoes.com/ExaltedRoller.php
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:46 am » Ok... Sai's going to go to another point in town that's heavily populated and speak again. I don't really think you'll give me the stunt bonus for the same sort of thing TWICE, so I'm just gonna make the plain 4-die roll
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:45 am » Grang: *oblivious*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:45 am » Peri: ...Oh, hes going to be killed.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:44 am » go ahead Zo, you get to make it two more times, then things will occur
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:44 am » Hue: *is definitely interested, but a little suspicious*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:44 am » Ok. provided no one's gonna intercede, Demo, he's going to go find another populated area and commence THE SPEECH, again
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:43 am » Zoe: ...lovely.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:43 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:42 am » Peri: ...? *spots this... and is enamored*
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:42 am » Militia of Awesomeness. Sounds good
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:42 am » And then just as the town guard and the Immaculates started freaking out, he started storming off to find another populated area to lather, rinse, and repeat.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:41 am » There. That's about what he said, except longer, prettier, and more flowery.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:41 am » no, you needed a 10 to see it. ^.^ a 7 means you hear a lot more in detail, but not in person
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:41 am » Sai: *Standing on a soapbox in the middle of town's market* Anyone who is discontent with the fact that there are monsters roaming your streets abducting your loved ones and/or you should come meet me just outside town tonight in the farmer's fields and I'll start training you how to defend yourselves and others and we'll form a Militia of Awesomeness.
Sarah McLaren « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:41 am » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:40 am » Or wait. Nevermind.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:40 am » Not just one?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:40 am » So you need two successes to see it?
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:40 am » kk
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:39 am » Regardless, I will abridge it here.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:39 am » I'm just not sure I have it on this computer.... I think the log's on my laptop
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:39 am » if you want to. or a summary, it's up to you. ^.^
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:39 am » The whole stunt?
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:39 am » Oh... really? You want me to repost that?
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:38 am » ok, so, after a surprisingly uneventfull night you all wake up and gather again towards midday, all having heard rumors of a soldier of the realm teaching people how to defend themselves against the shadows. Peri, and Zoe, both got to witness the event in person. a recreation I will leave to Zo. :D
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:37 am » 1 success
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:37 am » Ti-BBCode 1d10=2
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:36 am » ....
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:36 am » 10 (2 successes)
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:35 am » Aw...
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:35 am » nope. just everyone else
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:35 am » 2
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:35 am » (I got a 10)
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:35 am » 2
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:34 am » Does that include me?
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:34 am » everyone please roll a d10 for a bit of a random event
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:34 am » ((Jan: Yah-tee-dee-dah daaah~ *tapdances by*))
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:34 am » *nod* Makes sense. Though I think it would be funnier if the girl was the Lunar, just because it would make it even closer to the Wolf rider kids. Which would be kinda creepy :P
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:32 am » He's just a human who can, rather painfully, transform. If he learns those talents
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:32 am » So he can't learn warform? :3
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:32 am » But the kid (The Boy) who has Fuzzy's exaltation doesn't have a spirit form.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:32 am » ok, fair enough. we can continue the madness that is our children later.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:32 am » Andd miss heavily destined could exalt someday...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:32 am » Do something ith Sai~
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:31 am » Yes, it does count for Knacks, I'll explain more later.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:31 am » so, three half castes and a haevily destined child. niiiiiice
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:31 am » I wanna do something with Sai before we all fall asleep.
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:31 am » Does that go for knacks, too?
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:31 am » Seriously, though. Weren't we playing a different game of Exalted at some point?
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:31 am » Unless I'm remembering that wrong.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:31 am » *makes capes for all the superbabies. Desus, too.*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:31 am » Ok... well, as per the rules for Half-castes, they can learn any charms their parents know innately by spending experience points, and they can learn any charm of their parent's Exaltation if there's someone who will train them
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:30 am » Only When Its Funny.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:30 am » As rodger rabbit said-
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:30 am » Heeheheheheehehehehehehehehehe.
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:30 am » Because it is HILARIOUS.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:30 am » XD
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:30 am » Seriously. HOW DO YOU PEOPLE GET SO LUCKY?!?
Sarah McLaren « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:30 am » Heh.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:30 am » heeeee~
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:30 am » *sneeeeerk*
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:30 am » ...Beautiful
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:30 am » *giggles*
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:30 am » Woah.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:29 am » that will end in awesome
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:29 am » CG: OH GOG. NOW THEY'RE CENSORING MY <Censored for content!>?!? SCREW THIS. HERE'S THE ROLL, I'M OUT OF HERE. 1d100=71, 1d100=99
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:29 am » CG?
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:29 am » If you don't want to do it, we can always give BBC the DM hat again.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:29 am » CG: THAT'S NUB-SLAPPING IT. I'M TAKING OVER AS DM FOR THIS SORRY ESCUSE FOR A WRIGGLER. NOT THAT I WANT ANY PART OF THIS <censored for content> CLOAK-AND-DAGGER <censored for content!> BUT CLEARLY ANYONE CAN BE DOING A BETTER JOB.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:28 am » ...Are the madiens laughing at you?
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:28 am » What?
Sarah McLaren « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:28 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:28 am » hee
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:28 am » ... *giggles madly*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:28 am » ...the FUUUUUU
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:28 am » Heh.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:28 am » Best plan
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:27 am » Eeeeeeeeeeee~
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:27 am » Pfff...
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:27 am » As stated before, the kids have to roll above 85% to become halfcastes. If both end up being halfcaste I'm going to make the unconventional stance that the Maidens will be laughing at me and one will be a lunar halfcaste and the other will be solar
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:27 am » Man, the adventures those kids could have...
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:27 am » (Ooooooh. That makes sense.)
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:27 am » Mei: [looking at the others] Wow.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:26 am » ,
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:26 am » (Actaully, it was from Fuzzy's background thingy)
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:26 am » Ok... well, in practical purposes all this means for the last roll is that the boy gets a +15 percent chance for becoming a halfcaste, and the girl gets a +10 percent
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:26 am » FuzzyOOC: Apparently you poked me and that did something weird...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:26 am » *giggling manicaly*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:26 am » I KNOW, Wally! I KNOW!
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:25 am » SO MANY SUPERKIDS
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:25 am » SaffronOOC: So, I hear I'll be becoming a crazy uncle? <3~
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:25 am » I'll discuss it later. I have to do research and plan this out a bit.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:25 am » *snerk*
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:25 am » wheeeee, we have weird kids.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:24 am » Ok, so both the boy AND the girl have... unusual... traits to them
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:24 am » Which means... what?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:24 am » ....*whistle*
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:24 am » ...huh.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:24 am » WHY DO I KEEP ROLLING HIGH NUMBERS!
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:24 am » 1d100=100, 1d100=73
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:24 am » ...uh.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:23 am » Which may affect the half-caste roll, or do other things that aren't readily apparent
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:23 am » Now I do the roll on the secondary table for each of them
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:23 am » So they're not Destined, they just have fates.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:23 am » Crap, that changes things, but even then it's still not enough. It's only +10%
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:23 am » Yeah.
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:23 am » Fuzzy: ...didn't Saffron poke Wei at some point?
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:22 am » Yep
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:22 am » Wait, Fuzzy's going to be essence 5, right?
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:22 am » 1d100=50, 1d100=32 Even with the bonuses, they don't innately get any special destiny
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:22 am » Ok! Rollings!
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:21 am » Yay!
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:21 am » No sidereal or godly meddling... Fuzzy's Faetouched, however, which means I have to roll on the secondary table for each of them.... no creepy ghostly interaction or demon-interaction, though.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:21 am » (Very fate-y)
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:21 am » (yep! and a 95%, I think?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:21 am » Ok... they're both exalted parents, so I add 5% per person, so it's +10%...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:20 am » (Baby E doesn;t have a peroper name yet- Baoshi is being terrible and nick-naming him E for extortion)
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:20 am » ...roles AND rolls, I suppose
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:20 am » *rolls
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:20 am » They both do get separate roles.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:20 am » Longest Dawn:*will be veeeeeeery fate-y*
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:20 am » Do they get seperate rolls for that?
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:20 am » (Dawn, Shun and Dusk's girl, was born under the Messenger)
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:20 am » Dusk: I think our girl has enough destiny for all of them.
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:20 am » Fuzzy: *poking a highly toxic beatle* This one's a bright color!
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:20 am » (Baby E, whatever his name is (I forget) was born under the Treasure Trove)
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:19 am » As usual, the roll has to be above 85% to give them the Destiny Merit and a large role to play in the weavings of fate, and above 95% to make them Indispensible
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:19 am » (Hey, what sign is baby E under? I know hes Secrets...)
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:19 am » and fuzzy's tendency to poke things without thinking
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:19 am » Now I roll for each one to see if they juts have a fate, or a Destiny.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:19 am » <e
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:18 am » Oh lord.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:18 am » It doesn't really play a big role in who they are or what they'll end up doing in life, however, unless they're born with destinies.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:18 am » ...That makes far too much sense, given Wei's defensive sensiblities.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:18 am » "The Shield is the ecstatic warrior, who seeks battle without regard for victory. In the ascending aspect, those under its domain possess courage and heroism without regard for consequences. In the descending aspect, they battle without thought and display sadism, masochism, and suicidal bravery. This constellation governs scouts, assassins, heroic warriors, those who fight and die for their peers without regard for consequences and lone predators who hunt with claws and teeth"
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:17 am » Ok.... 1d100=74 They're both born under the sign of the Shield
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:17 am » Baby E: *little half caste!*
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:17 am » Fuzzy: *hopes none of the Maidens are bored at the time of birth*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:16 am » *snrk* That makes sense for Nellus.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:16 am » Baoshi: Naaaah
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:16 am » I love your declaring that Desus carries his baby sis around in Shun's old backpack,
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:16 am » I guess this means they share the same constellation, too... unless Sidereals start meddling, and I don't really think either Mei or Boashi has enough ranks in Craft: Fate to really make me worry about that
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:15 am » I like the idea of Nellus constantly going between "oh god a baby, what were we thinking" and "Eeeeee, baby!"
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:15 am » Baby E: *a very quiet baby*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:15 am » 1d100=56 They're both born under the house of battles.
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:15 am » (Invisible castle works for me right now.)
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:15 am » Nevermind. It's working
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:15 am » Baoshi: *has an arm around Nellus' back*
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:15 am » (seriously?)
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:14 am » One second while I find another die-roller that does percentile
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:14 am » ...and now Invisible Castle is dead'd on me
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:14 am » Not worth thinking of.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:14 am » Nellus:*steadying baby E, and looking somewhere between terrified and exstatic*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:14 am » If it was a really *long* labor...
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:14 am » I just figured I'd mention :D
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:14 am » Re-rolling
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:14 am » Pfff..
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:14 am » Ok, nevemrind.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:13 am » ....crap, I forgot about that.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:13 am » Assuming it correlates to birthdate and what not
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:13 am » ...Since they're twins, wouldn't they be born under the same house?
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:13 am » *hands baby girl a brown coat*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:13 am » Baby E: *on Nellus' shoulder*
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:13 am » Fuzzy: Eeeeeee!
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:13 am » 1d100=41, 1d100=38 41 and 38. The boy's born under the House of Battles, the girl's born under the house of Serenity
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:13 am » Dusk* Hugs Fuzzy* Eeee!!!!
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:12 am » That seems easier.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:12 am » ...screw it, I'm doing it as 2 rolls instead of rolling them individually
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:12 am » Hee
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:12 am » There's five houses, so 20% per house.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:11 am » *snerk* Well, the other Ember I can think of off the top of my head did ride a wolf...
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:11 am » Ok. Now I have to roll for which house of constellations they're under.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:11 am » Jan: *the dance of the grandfather looks suspiciously like Western Breakdancing*
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:11 am » Fuzzy: *eeeee babieeees!~*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:11 am » I know. It was a joke.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:11 am » (But thats adorable~)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:11 am » (Thats up to the parents~)
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:10 am » Thaaaat's it. I'm unformally dubbing them "Ember and Suntop" right now as nicknames. Especially given that they'd be being born in Chiascuro
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:10 am » D'aww...
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:10 am » hee
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:10 am » Actually, since Fuzzy's going up to 5 essence, they're Lunar halfcastes. ...Assuming we're using current stats for when they were conceived
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:10 am » ...seriously? We're doing this now? The other's a girl: 1d100=80
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:09 am » One's a boy: 1d100=18
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:09 am » Ok, I guess I re-roll?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:09 am » Jan: *doing the dance of the Grandfather in the background*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:09 am » Valid point, Wally... the half-caste would end up being solar if I recall correctly, since they're "above" lunars in the exaltation sense. I think
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:09 am » eee!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:08 am » Heeeee.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:08 am » twins!
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:08 am » ... *snerk*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:08 am » ...well. 1d100=94
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:08 am » ...Actually, iirc, the respective essences do matter in one respect... since Fuzzy's a Lunar, and I'm a Solar, our respective essences determine which type of halfcaste he/she might be
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:07 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:07 am » Ok. Rolling for the kid's gender. As previously stated, 1 to 40 is a boy. 41 to 80 is a girl. 80 to 95 is twins, in which case I roll twice, and 96 to 100 is hermaphrodite
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:06 am » In which case every dot above essence 5 adds 10 percent to them being a half-caste
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:06 am » Darn it. :P
Demothesis « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:06 am » back with food to eat. glad Zo thought to start the wei/fuzzy kid thing while I was gone, I was food zomby-ing. :P
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:06 am » It only affects the rolls if you're above essence 5
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:06 am » Fuzzy: *gonna be essence 5...*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:06 am » Baby E: <3
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:06 am » One kid sounds about right
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:05 am » Sounds good.
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:05 am » Oh, and Wei's essence is going up to four too over the ten years... I don't know if that'll effect the rolls, but yes
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:05 am » Baby: *weegles*
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:05 am » Final confirmation here.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:05 am » Ok, so I'm rolling up one kid, right?
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:05 am » Sarge: *Lightly paps baby in the snout to establish superiority*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:04 am » BaoshiL *showing Sarge his baaaaaby*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:04 am » Pfff. <3
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:03 am » Sarge: Bwi. *Rough and tumble!*
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:03 am » That works forme.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:03 am » I think Desus just likes not being the littlest in the family. He'd probably carry Sarge around like that too, if Sarge didn't bite and kick.
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:03 am » One for now?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:02 am » Pff... there;s time for more later.
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:02 am » Desus: *carrying around a baby on his back rather proudly*
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:02 am » *keeping quiet now*
chicgeek « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:02 am » Aw, go for two!
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:02 am » Maybe one kid for now?
Sarah McLaren « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:01 am » .
Claire « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:01 am » Siblings are nice, but the kid'll have the other two children to hang out with... *shrugs*
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:00 am » Wei: *Hugs fuzzy*
Wallycaine « Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:00 am » Not really... You have one?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:58 pm » .
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:57 pm » Wally? Do you have a preference?
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:56 pm » Fuzzy: *hugs Wei*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:56 pm » I suppose, then, the question is how many kids am I rolling up?
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:55 pm » Heh... his only resevetion would be "Can I keep them safe"... And at this point, I think he'd decide the answer was yes.
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:55 pm » Fuzzy wouldn't go for it if Wei didn't seem to want to...
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:54 pm » I mean, he might be concerned about being able to protect them, but if Fuzzy wants it... yeah, he'd go along
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:54 pm » ...Well, I'm sure Wei wouldn't say no to Fuzzy
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:54 pm » Anyway, I ended up rolling up 2 kids.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:54 pm » Baoshi blackmailed a Maiden to have a baby.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:53 pm » Now it just sounds like an 90s cartoon: "Exalted Babies!"
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:53 pm » Baby Fuzzy! Lil' Wei!
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:53 pm » Fuzzy: Little baby Wei? *hopeful*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:52 pm » So I figured you and Claire should decide if you two want me to make any rolls like that.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:52 pm » etc; etc; etc;
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:52 pm » Their ultimate destiny, gender, if they're a half-caste or not...
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:52 pm » Makes sense to me >_>
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:52 pm » Basically, Chic and Demo discussed it and decided they wanted their characters to reproduce during the 10 year period, and that requires me to make some rolls to deterime the child's identity a bit.
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:51 pm » *snerk*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:51 pm » Wally, earlier tongiht Demo wanted me to make the necessary rolls for Dusk and Shun to have a kid.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:51 pm » Hee! Wait'll he hears about the rest of us.
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:50 pm » Oooh, right.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:50 pm » With Wally and Claire here, that is
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:50 pm » As long as we're waiting for Demo, I can resolve something.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:49 pm » *Playing some "Stay at the Inn" music*
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:49 pm » Zoe: *researches when she gets back to the library*
Sarah McLaren « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:49 pm » .
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:48 pm » Zoe: *approves of quiet person who reads*
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:48 pm » {Just in time. Back after dinner!}
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:48 pm » Hue Thi: *is not at all a problem guest even a little!*
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:47 pm » Ti-Zhan will find a moment, somehow, to whisper something privately to Rassilon before the day's over.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:47 pm » (Maybe cut short before people actualy get incoherent, tho...)
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:47 pm » ok... I'm calling a quick intermission while I grab food, then it's on to day two until everyone's too tired to continue. :P
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:46 pm » (Yes, Hue is a guy.)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:46 pm » Peri will probably stay at the hotel, a bit worrid...
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:46 pm » Zoe: *rolls eyes* Only because I am bad at weilding a broom. *does better in hand to hand*
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:46 pm » Oh, right, Hue's a guy >_>
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:46 pm » (*sigh* Sorry, I;m... crap, at stuff tonight.)
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:45 pm » Silkshadow: But I weild a broom better! [is staying at the hotel]
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:45 pm » It'd be better if she had dots in melee... *sigh*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:45 pm » Hue Thi: *quietly and unobtrusively reads a book*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:45 pm » Now I'm picturing Zoe wielding a broom and I am SERIOUSLY intimidated
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:44 pm » Hue Thi will be staying with Grang at the library unless Zoe drives him out with a broom.
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:44 pm » (No, Grang already has permission... she was telling Silk no)
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:44 pm » Grang's at the library
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:44 pm » Ti: Rassilon's hotel.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:44 pm » (Wasn;t zoe trying to tell Grang no, tho...? )
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:44 pm » Yeah, I think Zoe was objecting to Hue
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:44 pm » Zoe's staying at the library.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:43 pm » well as soon as we know wh's where. Everyone, list a character name and where they're staying please
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:43 pm » So people are done for the day?
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:43 pm » (Grang is staying at the library already, I think...)
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:42 pm » Silk: I could stay at the library. [very jolly]
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:42 pm » (you mean Silk?)
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:42 pm » Magistrates wheee!
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:42 pm » Rassilon has the hotel, believe me. he just has to ask and they have to oblige.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:42 pm » Er, *Peri:
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:42 pm » (yeah)
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:41 pm » Ti: (whispers, with a touch of asperity, to Zoe* The 'quiet girl' has a name, Librarian.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:41 pm » ((Quiet girl is Ti?))
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:41 pm » Zoe, you;re letting Grang stay at the library. Thats *final*.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:41 pm » Hue Thi: *wants to be helpful! So much!*
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:40 pm » Zoe: The quiet girl can stay in the library.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:40 pm » (resources ?)
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:40 pm » (How much does staying at the hotel cost, anyway?)
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:40 pm » Rassilon: I'll "pay" for rooms at the hotel~ and yes, everyone sticks together. two groups, the library or the hotel
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:40 pm » Hue Thi: I'll go wherever you and the Magistrate think I should go, really. Though I think I would like for there to be torches or lit candles nearby.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:40 pm » Ti: and what about Silk?
Sarah McLaren « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:40 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:40 pm » Ti: Do we have to? Very well. Do I join the literary society, then? Your hotel's too fancy for my purse. *grins at Peri*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:38 pm » Peri: *rubs his forhead* I would preffer people stay in groups, or stay at the same hotel with myself and my housin. Honored Hue?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:38 pm » Ti: *will just happen to walk the same direction as Rassilon*
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:37 pm » Silk: Got a room in the manse I work at. Just thought I'd ask, though.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:37 pm » (Oh yeah. Forgot it was still day 1 for you folks)
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:37 pm » Zoe: I don't want her in my library.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:36 pm » Ti: I'll be at the Grinning gargoyle, as usual, Peri.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:36 pm » Peri: Zoe, it'd be safer...
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:36 pm » they might tomorrow, in game~
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:36 pm » Silk has a room in that manse she works in.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:35 pm » Ti would indeed probably stay in a cheap hotel in town
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:35 pm » (Slumber party!)
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:35 pm » Zoe: And no, you may not.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:35 pm » Wait, if they're leaving, does that mean they'll see Sai's speech?
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:35 pm » Zoe: I'm going back to the library. *still hoping her father is asleep and hasn't noticed she's gone*
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:35 pm » Silk: Can I sleep in the library?
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:35 pm » Rassilon: that would work, someone needs to be there who can fight in any case~
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:35 pm » (I have no idea where she stays-probably an inexpensive inn when she comes to town?)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:35 pm » Hue Thi: It sounds to me like I'll be sleeping in the library.
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:35 pm » Grang: Well, I was planning on staying with Zoe and Hue...
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:34 pm » Rassilon: yes please~ everyone who has no place to go can stay with myself and Peri
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:34 pm » Peri: *nods* Yes. *to ti* I am sure I could find you, but perhaps do not leave town... who is going where/
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:34 pm » Ti: The usual 'don't leave town', I presume? Do I need to stick with the others, so we're all easy to find? *smiles*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:32 pm » Rassilon: of course cousin. i will meet you at the hotel?
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:32 pm » Silkshadow: [looking around]
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:31 pm » Ti: Sounds like a plan.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:30 pm » Peri: Can the nice people go? I will escort them.
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:30 pm » Zoe: ... <I note that HE is not planning on sleeping.>
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:29 pm » Hue Thi: No, not if I could sit quietly and read somewhere.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:29 pm » Rassilon: yes~?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:29 pm » Peri: Cousin?
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:29 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:29 pm » Grang: Eh, Hue wouldn't mind sleeping at the library, right?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:28 pm » .
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:28 pm » Zoe: ...you're supposed to be guarding that poet guy, but I should probably get some more tea, at any rate.
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:28 pm » Grang: Soon, soon. You'll get some sleep, I'm sure.
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:27 pm » Zoe: ... *headdesk* Can we go home yet?
Sarah McLaren « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:25 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:25 pm » Peri: *drawing his sister a picture of the table as it is now, and the people at it... hes not good, but she likes these...*
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:25 pm » Zoe: *whyyyyy people*
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:25 pm » (Wait, like in Trauma Center?)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:24 pm » Nevermind Hue Thi is too distracted by GUILT.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:24 pm » Silk KNOWSS the case.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:23 pm » right, one moment...
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:23 pm » One Anti-die?!? That means she could know less than there's even possible to know!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:23 pm » Dammit.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:23 pm » (2 int - 2 mortalpenalty for no invest - 1 penalty for casenotes) = -1
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:23 pm » Oh shoot penalty.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:23 pm » http://umbralechoes.com/ExaltedRoller.php 3 successes. *surprised!*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:23 pm » kk, g'night MJ
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:23 pm » yes z i did
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:23 pm » Wait, with the mortal penalty and the notes penalty, Silk has one antidie in the subject.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:23 pm » Ti: *not as observant anymore!* 7,1,3,2 (1 success)
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:22 pm » ok, see y'all :)
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:22 pm » (Adios, MJ.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:22 pm » aw.... I hope you feel better, Jack. Did you have fun?
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:22 pm » Eep...
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:22 pm » Alright... hope you feel better soon
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:22 pm » Aww.
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:22 pm » guys, i'm not feeling good (allergies hit me hard), and i have to call it a night
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:21 pm » Eh, why not?
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:21 pm » (6 successes!)
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:21 pm » she can Claire, anyone can, though everyone else will take a -1 for not reading the case notes yet
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:20 pm » Silk'll try that.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:20 pm » OOCBaoshi: I know, I know~
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:20 pm » (can Zoe try? She read Peri's case notes)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:20 pm » 4,4,7,9,5 he thinks, and I imagine, thinks of little more then the obvious.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:19 pm » anyone that wants to do that would need to roll int + investigation
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:19 pm » [Mei: It was a GIRL, and she was an Abyssal!]
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:19 pm » Hue Thi: Right...
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:18 pm » All that's really known is that he's an agent of the blessed isle, he's got a deadly assistant named Gilded Ice who once turned a man to stone with a poison, and he does the Empiress' bidding even now that she's gone
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:18 pm » WeiOOC: He's definitely a Baoshi.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:18 pm » Rassilon: hmmmm, just stick with mister Grang for now, we don't want a shadow trying again while we sleep.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:18 pm » His cousin;ll probably think of em first, but...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:18 pm » Anyhow, what should I roll to have Peri think of any big connecting factors?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:18 pm » OOCPeri: I;ve heard him descibed thirty ways...
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:18 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:17 pm » Making his vaguities get more... vague... and his actual deeds get less... memorable
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:17 pm » Heehehee.
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:17 pm » FuzzyOOC: ...I think he's a Baoshi.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:17 pm » Due to the fact that his creator strutted around with Arcane Fate on
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:17 pm » [Silk: Oh, that guy.]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:17 pm » OOCPeri: A bloody myth.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:17 pm » [Mei: Yeeeah, something like that.]
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:17 pm » it's hard to really pin down WHAT people think Officer Tao is these days.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:17 pm » OOCPeri: Tao is a myth!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:17 pm » *courtesy
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:16 pm » Or something like that
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:16 pm » Unlike, say, "Officer Tao", who is rumored to be part of the Empiress's secret police
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:16 pm » Hue Thi: *GUILT ATTACK courtesty partly of Thi*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:16 pm » Peri is going to try and think of what all victims- or attempted victims- so far have in common.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:16 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:16 pm » Hue Thi: Magistrate, I'm sorry I wasn't more helpful, but... is there anything *else* I could do to help? To keep these things from harming anyone else?
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:16 pm » just a bit of background for any that don't know: magistrates are considered to be extensions of the empress's will and justice
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:14 pm » yes, Rassilon has a title. He's a magistrate
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:14 pm » (at Silk, not Peri)
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:14 pm » Zoe: *rolls eyes*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:14 pm » Peri: ... If it targeting the emotionaly volatile... or creating them... could ther ebe more dissapeiring people then we even know of? I need to ask around.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:13 pm » Silk: Well, in case it ever happens again. Whereas, I can't be trapped forever if all of you come and free me, right?
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:13 pm » Zoe: Then why were you worried that you'd been at risk of being squashed?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:13 pm » ((Rassilon has a title, yes?))
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:13 pm » Silkshadow: Um... I'm not in there any more.
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:12 pm » Zoe: It seems to me the risk of you being trapped forever would be more concerning, but it's your choice.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:12 pm » SaiOOC: No more will vanish
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:12 pm » Rassilon: I'm not sure, I just got here. Arkturus's letter didn't give specifics, but I'm guessing at least twenty for her to send for a magistrate
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:11 pm » Silk: Oh, okay. I was just worried I'da been at risk of being squashed or something.
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:11 pm » Zoe: You appear where it died. Like what happened. You were there.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:11 pm » Silk: Um... what happens if it collapses?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:11 pm » Ti: Rassilon, how many people have vanished? Anf have any ever returned?
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:11 pm » so, anyone else have anything occur to them that needsw addressing?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:11 pm » Peri: *casualy writing a return letter to his city, since hes of no help*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:09 pm » Rassilon: Really? except the shadow that snatched her up, we killed before, oh nearby, nevermind~ there was the one in that room near the one we killed~
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:09 pm » Zoe: If there isn't another one nearby, the cell will collapse.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:09 pm » ((Is Hue still going to be interviewed, or did the whole I KNOW NOTHING bit mean he's done?))
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:08 pm » Ti: Huh. Weird.
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:08 pm » Zoe: It was.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:08 pm » Hue Thi: *trying to convince self to drink the very nice fruit tea again*
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:08 pm » Grang looks up. "It was probably the destruction of the posessing shadow that expelled her..."
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:07 pm » Silk: Ummmm.... beats me, to be honest. One minute, I'm there, the next minute, pouf! Back in the real world.
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:07 pm » ,
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:07 pm » *peri likes it, tho*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:07 pm » .

_________________
"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!" -Marvin the Martian

Spam Poison. I think.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: exalted quest #2 logs I
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:15 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2656
Quote:
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:07 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:06 pm » Peri: *sips his terrible tar like tea*
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:04 pm » Ti: How did you escape?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:04 pm » Hue Thi: *listens*
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:04 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:03 pm » Silk: Imagine a room. Made of shadow. Except all colors are their opposites. Black is white. Blue is orange. And it kinda looks like a prison cell to boot.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:01 pm » Silk: Well,
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:00 pm » Hue Thi: *no comment*
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:00 pm » Grang: Yeah... it was strange, but he was very insistant
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:59 pm » Rassilon: So, Silk, what happened when you were "stored" in a shadow?
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:59 pm » Zoe: *also if she could afford to replace it*
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:59 pm » Zoe: *would throw her teacup at Rassilon, if she thought she could hit him*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:59 pm » hee
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:59 pm » Peri: *is already always angry anyhow*
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:59 pm » ZoeOOC: *throws her teacupOOC at SLOOC*
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:58 pm » Ti: *idly swirls the tea leaves left in the dregs of her cups. Debates offering to do a reading*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:58 pm » SLOOC: lady, I don't need to do anything to you to cause rifts~
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:57 pm » Rassilon: interesting~ Very interesting~
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:56 pm » ZoeOOC: Was me being mildly annoyed part of your plan? Because I'm pretty sure you were incidental to that.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:56 pm » Peri: ....*won;t let either behavior bother him. Friends. They have their reasons. There are many truths.*
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:56 pm » Grang: Honiko insisted he'd be fine, and that the words he was going to have with dominae needed to be private. As if they couldn't trust me... *sigh*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:56 pm » Shadow LordOOC: all according to pl~an
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:55 pm » Rassilon: oh~ how so~?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:55 pm » Ti: *now doesn';t trust the poet! Wheee!*
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:55 pm » Grang: *sighs* Because the person I was hired to guard was being... slightly unwise.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:54 pm » heh, fair enough, it's part of the fun~
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:54 pm » Zoe: Hmph. *finishes her tea*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:54 pm » ((Hue Thi does have the Dark Secret flaw, so unfortunately not "remembering" any time soon))
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:53 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:53 pm » Rassilon: Nope, only Grang and Hue were there, I'm sure hue will remember something soon~ So, Grang~ Why were you outside the room of the man you were hired to guard
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:53 pm » .
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:52 pm » Zoe: Rassilon, weren't you there for that?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:52 pm » ((He has perfect memory, and terrible perception. ))
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:51 pm » Peri: Ti. *firm tone*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:51 pm » ((Well Peri maybe thinks they;re talking about the other stuff the shadow said.))
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:50 pm » SaiOOC: *Gotten to the point where stewing in rage has given way to falling asleep while sitting* Zzz
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:50 pm » Ti: Not hungry, Hue? The little cakes here are so delicious! *takes one and nibbles*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:50 pm » (... oh. Durrr.))
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:50 pm » Was Peri present for that bit? I thought it was only Grang and Hue?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:50 pm » Peri: *eye roll* I don;t forget things. Its my job.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:49 pm » Rassilon: That works~!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:49 pm » Peri: Give me some paper. If I;ve heard it, I can write it down again.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:49 pm » Hue Thi: *deeply uncomfortable!*
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:49 pm » Ti: Do. Lives are at stake. *serenely takes a sip*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:49 pm » (wait, hold on... I;m an idiot. Peri has edidic memory.)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:48 pm » Hue Thi: I'll be sure to let you know if I remember anything. *stops sipping tea and loses appetite*
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:48 pm » (Yeah, I have good noticing skills, it fit my character conception)
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:47 pm » Ti-Zhan: I know it talked about our own darkness, and said vague things about all of us....trying to sow more bad feelings, I'm sure. *Gives Hue an 'I'm on to you look*
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:47 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:46 pm » Rassilon:*is now interested*
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:46 pm » Zoe: *also, has tea now*
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:46 pm » She's good at spotting things, I'm sure.
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:46 pm » Zoe: *does not care*
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:45 pm » Ti-Zhan: *looks at the poet* It's important, Hue. Try harder.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:45 pm » Peri: *totaly trusting*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:45 pm » and for her it's obvious.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:45 pm » HueOOC: @#$%
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:45 pm » ok, Ti is the only one that picked up on the lie.
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:44 pm » 1 success
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:44 pm » Evil shadow ninjas?
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:44 pm » 2 successes.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:44 pm » 9,7,10,2,3, 10,4 (6 successes)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:44 pm » ...six?!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:43 pm » http://umbralechoes.com/ExaltedRoller.php 3 successes!
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:43 pm » 6, I mean.
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:43 pm » Zoe: *not paying any attention*
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:43 pm » ^ successes . ^^
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:43 pm » 1,5,2,2 (botch x 1)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:43 pm » 4,5,9,1,8 (2 successes)
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:42 pm » it's an opposed roll. ^.^
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:42 pm » Hue, please roll manipulation + performance, anyone that wants to note the lie needs to roll perception + awareness
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:42 pm » Peri: Are you sure, honored Hue?
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:41 pm » Zoe: *drinking tea*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:41 pm » Rassilon: exactly! only instead of inversing the evil, it's even more evil~!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:41 pm » Hue: Um...no, no I don't. *definitely does*
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:41 pm » Silk: So really, it's an inverse evil shadow ninja. [still thinking like this is a kids' TV show]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:41 pm » (I figure he reached to do the same thing, she got it first.)
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:40 pm » Zoe: Yes, thank you. *caffeine*
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:40 pm » (Jinx!)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:40 pm » Peri: ... *looks down* Oh, clever. *takes a new cup from the waiter*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:40 pm » Rassilon: interesting. Thank you Zoe~ Things like that work much less effectively when it's expected~
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:40 pm » Peri: *signals the waiter, and hands Zoe what hes having* Try this.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:40 pm » Ti: *slides Peri's mug over to Zoe* Will that do?
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:39 pm » Zoe: Yes.
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:39 pm » Grang: ...I suppose that makes sense. And not really... it was mumbling something, some poetry I think? Hue, do you remember?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:38 pm » Ti: *gulps* So, it enjoys fear and despair?
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:38 pm » Zoe: Can I get something with caffeine already?
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:38 pm » Zoe: Soul would be the closest, I think.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:38 pm » Peri: ... I need more pastry.
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:38 pm » .
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:38 pm » Zoe: ...it is letting us think it is dead, so that later it will be more disheartening for us when it attacks again.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:38 pm » Ti: Zoe, does it feed on blood, souls, or flesh?
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:37 pm » Silk: It's what?
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:37 pm » Zoe: Is that *significant* enough for me to be thinking about?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:37 pm » Peri: *aint eye twitch*
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:36 pm » Zoe: How that thing is probably not dead. Oh, and it was a Shadow Lord. Second Circle. Belongs to Ebon Dragon. It's probably toying with us psychologically.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:36 pm » Rassilon: not much Grang, Mister Hue and Grang, do either of you remember anything specific about the shadow you saw?
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:35 pm » Grang: *blinks, and wakes up from where he was sleeping over his tea* ...I missed something, I think.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:35 pm » Rassilon: What're you thinking about~?
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:35 pm » welcome to the game Wally!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:34 pm » Peri: *nods, and makes a note*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:34 pm » (Hey Wally!)
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:34 pm » Zoe: Rassilon, shush. I'm trying to think.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:34 pm » (Hi Wally!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:34 pm » Hm
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:33 pm » (Sorry for being late >_>)
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:33 pm » Rassilon: that would be an excellent idea cousin, they do see much that others miss
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:33 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:32 pm » Ti: Do we know how she died? I don't know if that matters, but. *shrug* Poor Miss Cynis.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:32 pm » Peri: ... Ladies, Gentlemen, And Others. There are many truths.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:30 pm » Peri: ... actualy. Cousin- thats a thought. I might ask to check with the ladies and gentlemen of the Night in the area. See what they saw.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:30 pm » Peri: *snrk*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:30 pm » Hue Thi: *pshnerk!*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:29 pm » Rassilon: We'll know in the morning, the guard is cataloging everything at my request.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:29 pm » Silkshadow: ...or for brothels, maybe.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:29 pm » Silkshadow: Maybe the shadow just has a reeeeal dislike for the arts?
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:29 pm » Zoe: *pondering*
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:29 pm » Ti: I wonder...there's been n o time to check, but is there anything missing from er shop?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:28 pm » Hue Thi: *nibbles*
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:27 pm » Flim: A huge mountain cat cloaked in darkness
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:27 pm » Rassilon: interesting, so a predator of opportunity? But then why Cynis Honiko? hmmmm....
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:26 pm » Flim: It was hiding in shadow, attacking any prey it came across
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:25 pm » Ti: 8grin at Peri* That it did.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:25 pm » Rassilon: So, master Flim, how did you come accross your shadowy assailant?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:25 pm » Peri: It *worked*, didn't it? *grumble*
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:25 pm » Ti: But we do know how powerful it was, shadow walker or no. And didn't it say something about us killing it's...fingers, or something? before it started with the creepy threats and predictions?
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:23 pm » Rassilon: Which would mean the big one wasn't a shadowalker... interesting. We never saw a shadow join with it like the others.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:23 pm » Ti: *shrugs* We didn't get killed , that's doing good. Still can't believed you jumped it.
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:22 pm » Zoe: Well, gee. I wonder if that means the big one could have been second circle, then.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:22 pm » Rassilon: Ah, thanks Zoe~ A first circle demon would never get past those wards... not without some help.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:21 pm » Peri: You did well, Ti. I barely did any gawddamned damage hammering at it...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:21 pm » Peri: *looks over at Hue, smiles, and gently pushes over a plate with a small kind of fruit roll- not too sweet*
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:20 pm » (oooooh...)
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:20 pm » Somewhere deep inside Ti, Tizzy grits her teeth-Peri is just what she thinks Ti needs! Not this...poet. Ti-Zhan resolutely ignores Tizzy, hiding a small grin at the exchange between Zoe and Rassilon.
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:20 pm » Zoe: *needs caffeine*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:20 pm » Hue: *quietly, in order to not interrupt* This is delicious.
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:20 pm » Zoe: Probably -e^(pi*i), but the big one could've been one more than that. *grumpy*
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:19 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:17 pm » Silk: ... about what Ti said.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:17 pm » Rassilon: interesting... Zoe, what circle is a shadowalker?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:17 pm » Ti: So I picked him up and RAN, when it oozed out of Miss Cynis Miu's shop. Seemed the thing to do.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:16 pm » *has notes for names! for once*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:16 pm » Miu, Cynis Miu ^.^
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:16 pm » Ti: Somehow, it destroyed, or got past her door wards,a nd them killed a former immaculate monk.
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:15 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:15 pm » Ti: The first I saw it, it threw the guard out of poor (Insert name here's) shop.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:15 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:14 pm » Ti: Um...I couldn;t hit it, and when i did, I couldn't hurt it-but I'm no warrior. And.....frankly I found it frightening.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:12 pm » Hue: *sips*
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:12 pm » .
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:11 pm » Zoe: *grumble*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:11 pm » Rassilon: Nope~! *turns to Ti-Zan* So, Ti, anything of note with the big one?
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:11 pm » Zoe: Yup.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:11 pm » Silk: Hide stuff in the shadows... so that's what happened to me.
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:10 pm » Zoe: NOW will you go away?
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:10 pm » Zoe: *grumble* Specifically, they were Shadowwalkers. Li,e they name says, they can move through shadows, and they can hide stuff in the shadows. They can also posses/prey on 'darkness' in people's souls. I'll assume you figured out what that was based on what the big one said.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:09 pm » Peri: Its white tea with a hint of fruit syrup- if nothing else it smells nice.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:09 pm » Hue: Oh. If you... if you insist... It does smell very good.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:08 pm » Rassilon: come now Zoe~ We all know you know more than that~
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:07 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:06 pm » Peri: *pushes the cup towards hue* Please, try a sip.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:06 pm » Hue: Oh... um, no, no thank you. I'll get some for myself later.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:06 pm » Silk: [nonchalantly] What things? We were just out for a stroll. [looks around] Oh, sorry. Practicing my excuses.
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:06 pm » Zoe: They were yozi. Now go away.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:05 pm » Peri: *orders Hue mild fruit tea*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:05 pm » Rassilon: So, I'll start with Zoe, what were those things? I know you were yelling about it at one point, but we were a bit busy at the time~
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:05 pm » Ti-Zhan: *lifts an eyebrow-it's rare to hear Peri speak so respectfully to some one as he's doing to Hue-and sips her tea)
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:04 pm » alright as the tea arrives, so does Rassilon and Master Flim, with the martial arts teacher's disciple in tow. Rassilon immediatly plops down at the table and orders so tea cheerfully and then starts asking the group about themselves, friendly and not prying, but definitely related to the night's incidents
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:02 pm » .
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:02 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:00 pm » [Ah.]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:00 pm » (((Typo.))
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:00 pm » ((PERI
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:59 pm » [Wait, Baoshi?]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:58 pm » Baoshi: Jasmine for Ti... Honored Hue, do you desire any tea?
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:58 pm » ...now i just have to do something to make that deserved. :P ))
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:57 pm » (Yay! That's awesome!)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:57 pm » Hue: *scribbling frantically in the corner*
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:57 pm » Ti: *In her usual whisper* Jasmine.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:57 pm » Aw, that's awesome!
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:57 pm » The waiter takes everyone's orders, giving Peri the sort of look reserved for dockworkers that manage to mistake teahouses for whorehouses before going to fetch tea, including Peri's odd request
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:57 pm » D'awwww!
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:56 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:56 pm » :D
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:56 pm » Wow.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:56 pm » ! EEE! Congrats, Demo!
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:56 pm » my cousin just had her kids and apparently named one after me. O.o
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:56 pm » Peri: Zoe will have the Dragonwell.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:56 pm » Peri: As ever, Ti.
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:56 pm » Zoe: Strong tea sounds good. *reads*
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:55 pm » Silk: [will try Dragonwell]
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:55 pm » DesusOOC: *Trudges through the scene carrying little Dawn on his back, proudly*
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:55 pm » Ti: *smiles* Barbarian.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:55 pm » Peri: *waves down a waiter* I was the dregs from the pots of your strongest pots of tea, boiled again in a pot, with creme and sugar.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:54 pm » Ti-Zhan: Or there's the DragonWell blend if you want somethng with more of a kick to it.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:54 pm » Ti-Zhan: The jasmine's good. I just brought in a fresh batch.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:53 pm » Peri: I don;t suppose this place has Southish coffee? No where ever does...
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:53 pm » Silkshadow: [along for the ride]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:52 pm » Peri will get the group a big table.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:52 pm » HenshinOOC: Aw... looks like she'll grow up to be quite the heartbreaker.
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:52 pm » Zoe: *reading Peri's case notes*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:51 pm » NellusOOC: uhhhhm... *goes to grab a huge book of names... he's already read it and remembers it all, but it's calming to read.*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:50 pm » The teahouse is a quite large building, made more cozey by the heavy use of tapestries and silk streamers to seperate seating areas. incense fills the air with a light scent of roses and most of the customers are engaged in quiet conversation, though even here you can feel the light tension about the goings ons of the past few weeks.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:50 pm » BaoshiOOC: Nellus! It worked! Don;t ask what 'what' here is! We need a name now.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:50 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:50 pm » DuskOOC: *showing Henshin little Dawn*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:49 pm » Yes. You do that. i'm gonna go to the restroom. I'll be back
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:49 pm » alright... well Wally's still not here, but we can have the folks in the teahouse go without him for the moment.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:48 pm » Fair enough. Or Mei could just have kids on her own. Regardless.... we should probably get back to Demo's game until Wally's here
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:48 pm » But yeah, we need to wait for Wally.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:48 pm » LucentOOC: Eh? Eeeeeeh?
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:48 pm » Fuzzy and Wei might...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:48 pm » Baoshi: You can be mines god-da.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:48 pm » BABIES!
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:48 pm » Ha! Next thing, Lucent'll want to have a kid with Mei. ^^
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:47 pm » Dusk: Aww...You want to beUncle Henshin?
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:47 pm » wally's still not here and we'd need his affirmation
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:47 pm » Shun: ....buh? uhm, well they can meet my daughter I guess, and I'll see what i can do
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:47 pm » Fuzzy?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:47 pm » HenshinOOC: Aww...
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:47 pm » NO NOT YOU.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:47 pm » HenshinOOC: I'd kind of-
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:47 pm » Baoshi: Ooh, that;ll work.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:46 pm » Alright. Is anyone else going to want kids?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:46 pm » ...yes, that one would work
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:46 pm » There's a sorcery that can do that. If you try to speak about it you vomit up maggots instead.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:46 pm » Or a charm by a Celestial god
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:46 pm » And it'd be at least second-circle sorcery.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:46 pm » Baoshi: WHICHEVER.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:46 pm » Eee!
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:46 pm » Or a godly charm.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:46 pm » It'd acutally be a sorcery, Baoshi
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:45 pm » Baoshi: *grabs Shun by the collar* SHUN! HELP ME COME UP WITH A CHARM TO KEEP ANYONE EVER FROM SAYING A THING OR AT LEAST JUST ME by the way I have a kid now.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:45 pm » He starts with an Essence of 2, and follows the other standard rules for Sidereal Half Castes in scroll of heroes
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:45 pm » so a kid with desitiny and a sidereal half caste
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:45 pm » He can learn any charm known by his Exalted father innately, and he can be taught any sidereal charm
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:44 pm » nice
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:44 pm » Holy...
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:44 pm » I guess he takes after his dad. He's a sidereal Half-Caste
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:44 pm » 1d100=88
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:44 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:44 pm » You people are the luckiest players on earth
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:44 pm » Dusk: Heh. Dusk and Dawn? Longest Dawn, why not.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:44 pm » Welp
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:42 pm » NOW to see if he's a half-caste
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:42 pm » Welp. Kee.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:42 pm » His dad's a sidereal and his other dad's a god's child and he's just got a regular fate.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:41 pm » 1d100=38 Nope.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:41 pm » Shun: uhm, Longest Dawn, because she took her sweet time and it was dawn?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:41 pm » Let me checdk
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:41 pm » Er...wait, i forgot to roll if he has a destiny
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:40 pm » Since Baoshi's an Exalt, that's the predominant factor here. He can't be a god's child, he's gonna be a halfcaste. Exaltation supercedes god-hood
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:40 pm » nice
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:39 pm » Hee.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:39 pm » Ok. Now then, the roll for half-caste dom
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:39 pm » Oddly fitting
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:39 pm » "The Treasure Trove Governs Revealed Wisdom".
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:39 pm » 1d100=96 Specifically, he's born under "The Treasure Trove"
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:39 pm » Dusk: name, we need a name....one shorter than mine, Shun.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:38 pm » ((I did say I was fine with it. Gren hairs cute too.))
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:38 pm » He's from the house of Secrets
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:38 pm » I'd roll for their astrological college, but the child's whole existence is being facilitated by one of the goddess' of fate.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:37 pm » *Baoshi's kid is no longer Eridan*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:37 pm » ...fine then. "Lock of Green hair"
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:37 pm » Baoshi: <3333 I will do my best.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:37 pm » (9Coulda sowrn secrets was green, but I dun mind. <3 ))
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:37 pm » Shun: just mae sure he doesn't go crazy
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:36 pm » (( *snicker* Eridan colored, anyhow. Works for me.))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:36 pm » ((So wait, Baoshi's baby is Eridan?))
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:36 pm » Yay for the Maidens!
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:36 pm » 1d100=36 the kid's a boy
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:35 pm » Not a big deal, I'm just saying
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:35 pm » Sorry I suppose? It was brought up.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:35 pm » kk
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:35 pm » And with the involvement of the embodyment of all secrets, it's gonna be a bit more streamlined.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:35 pm » Yes.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:35 pm » Baoshi: *nods- and is probably going to make a charm to ensure no one ever does.*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:35 pm » Ok. I'll try to make this quick.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:35 pm » Ok. I guess I'm rolling for a child of Baoshi's?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:34 pm » Maiden of Secrets: Care for this child well, for if the secret is spoken of by the tongues of man they will be undone.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:34 pm » ((... *snrk* ))
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:34 pm » Fuzzy: ...all I did was have an overdue library book.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:34 pm » Baoshi: *puts hsi hands together and bows* Thank you, blessed Maiden. I remain your faithful servant.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:34 pm » Maiden of Secrets: Then it is done. Three nights hence, on the shores of the Westernmost isle touched by man, a baby will be washed up from the sea. The child will have no mother and share the blood of yourself and the one you care for most. You shall know this to be my doing by a lock of Tyrian purple hair growing from thier forehead.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:33 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:32 pm » Shun:... ok that's it, I need to find Mow mow and punch him out of the blue. everyone's out crazying me lately. Wei pisses off the wyld, and Baoshi blackmails the maiden of secrets?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:31 pm » Baoshi: I swear on the blood bones and being of I and all I love, the secret I know will be a secret kept silent.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:29 pm » Maiden of Secrets: And if I do this, you allow the secret you know to go unspoken?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:28 pm » Baoshi: Yes. Between I and Nellus.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:28 pm » Agreed, Demo.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:27 pm » D'awww.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:27 pm » ...Desus has to carry his sister around in his old backpack. it's only right. ^.^
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:27 pm » Teal: Peep! *impressed*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:27 pm » yeah
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:26 pm » Desus: *Showing his baby sister off to Teal* Kwar! *Smiles proudly*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:26 pm » Desus: *Carrying around his baby sister on his back from place to place*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:25 pm » *snicker))
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:25 pm » ((Okay, I like taht line and want to steal it.-'He's not praying, technically hes blackmailing.')
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:25 pm » ((Demo, I assume Baishi;d have talked this out with Nellus, who;d have agreed?))
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:24 pm » Maiden of Secrets: You want a kid?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:24 pm » He's not praying, technichaly hes blackmailing.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:23 pm » ....ok, ordinarily I'd call this a prayer check against the Maiden of Secrets with a 3-dot stunt bonus? But right now I don't really wnat to bother with making Tinker look up Baoshi's stats
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:23 pm » Baoshi: Weeeellllll, just I;m not in a position to have a family the normal way. Not that Ild mind adopting, and still might...
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:21 pm » (Hi, Sarah!)
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:20 pm » (simultaneous post! Nevermind!)
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:20 pm » Dusk: Bao? You're the fate expert-your nice will need your advice. *Gently picks up GirlChild and hands her to baoshi*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:20 pm » (Hey sarah!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:20 pm » The Maiden of Secrets regards Baoshi. "Ok, what's this about?"
Sarah McLaren « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:20 pm » (Hi!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:19 pm » Ok...
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:19 pm » I bet she does, too.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:19 pm » So she's a mortal who instantly gains the Destiny Merit, with at least 3 dots in it
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:18 pm » Bet she's gonna exalt.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:18 pm » 1d100=84
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:18 pm » ....Wow. 1% away.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:18 pm » Ok... this is a flat roll, 85% or higher and they're a half-caste.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:17 pm » Desus: *Bouncing excitedly* Kwar! Kwar! *Curling protectively around the baby girl*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:17 pm » Let's just hope it's not the kind of fate where the parents all die.
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:17 pm » *took far too long to type that*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:17 pm » Since both parents are Solars, it's guarenteed a solar half-caste if they end up one
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:17 pm » Shun: This is what big brothers are for right Des?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:17 pm » Baoshi: *whistle* Impressive.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:17 pm » I roll to see if they're a half-caste.
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:17 pm » ...the child will be the star of three awesome movies, but won't be in the three subsequent movies that will ultimately dissapoint fans?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:17 pm » Now, last but not least.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:17 pm » Mei: [facepalms] Oh no, not another one.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:16 pm » Meep.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:16 pm » So apparently this child is going have some mysterious destiny involving delivering some important information or smoething
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:16 pm » Oh man, I can see her grown up, adventuring with her big brother Des.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:16 pm » Basically, if it's beyond 90%, there's a destiny of some sort. If it's beyond 95% there's some big purpose involved with thier astrological college that falls on their shoulders to fulfill
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:15 pm » ...whoo boy.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:15 pm » interesting
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:15 pm » of the Luke Skywalker magnitude
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:15 pm » It means the child has a destiny.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:15 pm » this does... what? O.o
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:14 pm » Wooow.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:14 pm » That, um,
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:14 pm » Plus 10%, putting the roll at 98 percent
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:14 pm » .......
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:14 pm » 1d100=88
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:14 pm » Uh....
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:14 pm » *o.0
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:14 pm » 0/o
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:13 pm » so it's a straight roll with +10%.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:13 pm » Shun and Dusk aren't mutants or faetouched, so I ignore that, same with demonic corruption and creepy ghost stuff.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:12 pm » I don't add any percentages for any Sidereal involvement...
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:12 pm » I add 5% to the roll for one of her parents being an exalted, and another five for the other parent bieng exalted...
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:12 pm » Now I have to roll for if she's got any special fate or not
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:11 pm » Kk.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:11 pm » Baoshi: ...*muffled* I em prphred to make a drhpm. <I am prepared to make a deal.>
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:11 pm » We'll resolve that as soon as I'm done rolling up the girl of Dusk and Shun's, ok?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:11 pm » ...so yes, it would get her attentoin
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:11 pm » Unconqured sun: *distracted by the games*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:10 pm » hee
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:10 pm » Maiden of Secrets: *Is suddenly behind Baoshi, hands across his mouth* Ssh! Ssh! Ssh!
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:09 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:09 pm » And Tinker... let me answer that in a specific manner
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:09 pm » ...ok, Specifically they were born under "The Messenger" which is one of the specific constellatoins in the House of Journies
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:09 pm » Hi, Dr.Beard!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:09 pm » ....well, Z? Would that do it?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:08 pm » "Calvin...Boy of DESTIINYYY!!!" *a cookie to whoever gets the ref*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:08 pm » O_O Babies?
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:08 pm » In the first edition, the Unconquered Sun was indeed alternately named Sol Invictus. It still appears in Keychain of Creation, and still is used among the fans.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:07 pm » it seems a valid title to me. ^.^ even if it;s not in the book
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:07 pm » Relax, Jane. The constellation thing is really only meant to impact the character's nature in broad, vague terms... UNLESS they're a child of destiny.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:07 pm » *Unconqured Sun I have the habit of calling him Sol Idkwhy.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:07 pm » Shun: it does doesn;t it.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:07 pm » Oh... that.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:07 pm » "I was meant to belong to Sol, wasn't I?"
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:06 pm » Dusk:...knowing us, that seems appropro.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:06 pm » Ooh, what?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:06 pm » ...ok. The child was born under the Maiden of Journey's Constellation group.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:05 pm » Actualy, baoshy might know the one phrase that could (theoreticaly) get his maidens attention...
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:05 pm » Er, it's a first edition thing I'm house-ruling in, Jane. It's from the 1st edition Sidereal guidebook
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:05 pm » Say, what manual is all this in?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:04 pm » This really doesn't actually mean a lot unless the child is a Child of Destiny under the next roll
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:04 pm » Baoshi: .... *has a thought*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:04 pm » So now I roll for what constellation group they're born under, unless the parents consult with Sidereals to ensure they're born under specific stars
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:04 pm » Fuzzy: Ooooh. Try an ice cream sandwich. Those are attention getting.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:04 pm » Anyway... now then... it's a girl. Congrats.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:04 pm » *shrug*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:03 pm » Or you could ask demons, but again, that's your choice.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:03 pm » Tinker, I'm sorry? I dunno what to tell you... other than the fact that you could turn to the Maidens of Fate to weave a child's existance based off of traits from the two "parents", although that requires you to get their ATTENTION first.
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:03 pm » Awww...
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:02 pm » Desus: Kwar? *Nudging the little baby to make sure it's alive*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:02 pm » *just mopey cause I want character kids too but nope*
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:02 pm » Ooooh. Makes sense.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:02 pm » Baoshi: Yes, thats true...
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:02 pm » Dusk: Desus! You're a big brother!
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:02 pm » Er... technically that means a third kid is added to the family, Claire.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:02 pm » triplets?
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:02 pm » Ooooh. What happens if a twin comes up as twins?
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:02 pm » Nellus: We can always adopt. Seems a tradition in your family
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:01 pm » If you roll twins you re-roll each separately
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:01 pm » Baoshi: ...*slightly sad foot scuff*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:01 pm » 1d100=58
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:01 pm » ...how do you figure out the gender(s) of the twins?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:00 pm » Ok... rolling for gender. 1 to 40 percent is male, 41 to 80 is female. 81 to 95 is twins. 96 to 100 is actually a hermaphrodite.
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:00 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:00 pm » Baoshi: Well. Not without using a demon or high sorcery....
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:59 pm » But I'm not going to pick on PCs just for HAVING kids.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:59 pm » Fair enough. I know all options are open, anything can ahppen-I jsut wanted to be sure it didn't mean Duska nd Shun retiring, is all.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:59 pm » Baoshi: And I reiterate: I am unable to hae a biological kid with my partner.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:59 pm » If you start bringing the kid along and having him, say, run errands for you, or do stuff for you in places where you don't, he'll be treated as any friendly NPC would.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:59 pm » Ok. Rolling now. I'll be using Invisible Castle for this... first we roll for the gender of the kids. And trust me, Chic, I give my words as a DM that the kid will NOT be used against the player character they're affiliated with... as long as the kid isn't involved in an adventure.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:58 pm » I know. I'm just afraid of the 'can't fight evil, have to watch the kid', or 'here's yet another kidnap attempt' schtick. I want to keep Dusk as a player character....
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:58 pm » (Thought so.)
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:58 pm » (Yep?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:58 pm » Er... well, gods actually can have different rules for having kids, although given how Nellus is, I don't think they apply to him. He's still basically human in composition. Any god that would have kids with Baoshi without the anatomical ahem being invovled are probably weird enough that Baoshi wouldn't be interested
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:58 pm » (It's their minder when they were in thorns, wasn't it?)
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:58 pm » Nellus: *waves*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:57 pm » (...You really don;t know?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:57 pm » But I should make it clear up front.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:57 pm » (wait, did baoshi get romantically involved with someone? Who?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:57 pm » Demo already knows this.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:56 pm » I will say... before anyone gets any ideas, having kids doesn't work as a Protoge system... the kid becomes an NPC under my control, and may not be activated as a player character except under special circumstances.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:56 pm » Baoshi: ...My boyfriends half a god, but stilla boyfriend. And in Yu Shan... ah, well.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:56 pm » http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3183298/ 1 child
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:56 pm » Mei: [looking on]
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:55 pm » There's no rule for anything beyond twins, but yeah
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:55 pm » Sounds good. I say this with the hope that it doesn't totally make the characters ineffective next season.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:55 pm » And there's a distinct possiblity that a roll ends up "twins"
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:55 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:55 pm » *Shrugs* I just need to know how many times I'm making the rolls
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:55 pm » how about we roll it?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:54 pm » Hmm....Demo? One or two, you think?
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:54 pm » Shun having kids will be amusing, as will desus with a little brother/sister, so yes. ^.^
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:54 pm » But if the players decide they want them, it's kinda assumed that the characters at some point make a conscious decision to.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:54 pm » Well, true...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:53 pm » Um. Well, the characters would theoreticaly have to, as well... want kids, I mean? I mean, technichaly not, but that;d be sad...
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:53 pm » And if so, how many am I rolling for?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:53 pm » Jan: Even if I was a woman, I;d be barren.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:53 pm » Anyways.... so do the two PLAYERS want their characters to have kids?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:53 pm » Valid point, unless somoene slings mints around.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:52 pm » Jan: ... *slight regret. He shoulda just given up a hand*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:52 pm » Jan: ...I wouldn;t be carryin' it.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:52 pm » Fuzzy and Wei is a definate possibility, but I was going to wait for Wally to ask
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:52 pm » I should point out also that Jan's kinda lucky he is non-eligible. Kids with Dragon Blooded bloodlines, at least the stronger bloodlines, take 15 months to be born
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:52 pm » Ooh, how about Fuzzy and Wei?
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:51 pm » so, probably. ^.^
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:51 pm » Baoshi is non eligibale.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:51 pm » I know Shun's take on it is the same as desus getting big, if it happens it happens.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:51 pm » Hmm...I could see that happening, even if they are busy trying to save the world.^^
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:51 pm » I was going to ask the rest of the cast if they intend to as well, but since this is kinda Demo's thing, I need to ask Shun and Dusk's players.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:51 pm » Jan: *would, if it wasn;t cannon that he gave up his fertility*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:50 pm » So what I should ask Chic and Demo right now is... during the 10 year gap between "season 1" of Exalted and what I'm calling "Season 2" (Or rather, "Season 3", if you assume Demo's game is "Season 2").... are Shun and Dusk going to have kids?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:50 pm » Sounds interesting.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:49 pm » There's rules that a DM has to follow for the "Supernatural Genetics" of Exalted having kids
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:49 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:49 pm » Hm.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:49 pm » For people who haven't been in the loop, Demo wanted to know a little while ago about characters having children in Exalted and how it's handled by the system
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:49 pm » I have an idea and it refuses to leave me alone is more like it. :P
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:48 pm » Jane: [picking Saffron's pocket]
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:48 pm » He's pretty excited.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:48 pm » Well... yeah. Demo's been waiting for me to do this thing for a while now
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:48 pm » Jane: [eyebrow raise] Careful who you hold up.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:48 pm » yeah, hopefully he's back soon. we can start Zo's thing and hope wally shows up in time for the part involving him?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:47 pm » SaffronOOC: *holds up Jane Narbon* Just like this lady!
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:47 pm » (It looks like he hasn't been on in like 6 hours)
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:47 pm » ......
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:46 pm » SaffronOOC: *Adding an OOC tag to his name to avoid confusion* I'm non-canon!
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:46 pm » (I'm just now discovering it)
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:46 pm » I've been poking him, but no response
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:46 pm » (Oh, lackadaisy's fun)
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:46 pm » (That was justme being sloppy becuase of chinese food and reading a comic called Lackadaisy)
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:45 pm » (anyone talked to Wally?)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:45 pm » (Never mind I am the buzzkill go back to having fun)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:45 pm » (I then assumed that we were not in character but theres not buch even an ooc Perry can say to saffron and agh.)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:45 pm » (I assumed I was mistaken about us being in IC. Thats why I was being wierded out.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:45 pm » ...Peri Boxcars? I dunno.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:44 pm » Just to help Demo establish the IC scene which I so callously ruined (Sorry! Sorry!) Sai is not there, because Sai is off doing other things after he stayed behind. He didn't touch base with the other member sof the group after your big fight and to my knowledge no one had any impetus to find him, so he wasn't found. You cannot be Sai Slick because Clubs Deuce is busy being Hearts Boxcars, or something like that
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:44 pm » Yep.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:44 pm » well, we still need wally here for Zo's bit at the beginning.
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:44 pm » Rassilon could do it...
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:43 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:43 pm » we don't have Grang around to prod Zoe into further fits of rage. ^.^
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:43 pm » we're OOC currently.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:43 pm » Who's on first?
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:43 pm » *feels like I missed something*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:43 pm » Well are we OOC or not?
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:43 pm » ...why is Sai raging?
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:43 pm » Zoe: *looks over the list*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:43 pm » Sai's not there...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:42 pm » Contibute with sai.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:42 pm » AGH
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:42 pm » Yeah, Saffron's not my most innoculous character. I'll shut up and let you guys playt
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:42 pm » More so. Hes a- to the mortals- undefeatable warrior from a storybook.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:42 pm » *mentor*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:42 pm » Sai: *Did we mention the RAGE?*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:42 pm » Saffron is just as distracting.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:42 pm » But if saffrons here we;re allready OOC.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:42 pm » Ti: *hands Zoe a list* My metor wants me to bring him these books when I leave-can I pick them up later?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:41 pm » Eh, Sai's not there. I'm sure we'll get to him eventually, but I don't want t distract people
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:41 pm » Perry: *has a letter to write*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:41 pm » we could have everyone poke Sai about what he's so enraged about. ^.^
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:40 pm » Zoe: *still annoyed by everyone*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:40 pm » (I didn;t tell you to shut up. Just stating my case for why I was so confused. And theres not much for even an OOC pery to say to saffron.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:39 pm » I'll shut up
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:39 pm » Sorry, sorry.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:39 pm » Ti: *sympatheic grin at Peri*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:39 pm » (I retain the right to have been fconfused... I was enjoying tha chracter banter.)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:38 pm » Perry: ...*scoots away from... the whatever with the crazy man...*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:38 pm » technically speaking, this all does take place in the same canon as Zo's stories, so Saffron may affect things/appear at some point. it's mostly up to zo
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:38 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:38 pm » Well.... in his normal form, yes, she could probably hit him with just a basic attack. He's got an IMPRESSIVE parry, though
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:37 pm » (*so confused byt he move over to the last games charactr... gonn get a drink...*)
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:37 pm » (Yeah, sorry about that, Tinker)
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:37 pm » makes sense. From the sound of it, he was in his normal form, as for charms, no idea. ^.^
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:36 pm » Shun:*facepalm* You're an idiot and still somehow alive... how does that work?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:36 pm » That depends on a few things... A) If Saffrons' using a charm to defend, and b) If he's using Manticore or if he's just using his ordinary form.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:36 pm » SaffronOOC: I kinda saw it as a "If you challenge the Master of the Dojo and win, you get to take over the dojo" sorta thing. Apparently it doesn't work like that. *Is missing his left arm, which is literally replaced by a cauterized stump*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:35 pm » I have to ask, fist is really good at hitting things (her attack pool is 16), does she actually stand a chance of hitting Saffron?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:35 pm » (I remember)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:35 pm » (( No. I thought we were doing in character people talking in the teahouse and got confused. Thats all.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:35 pm » (I dunno if people remembered that)
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:35 pm » (When you last heard about Saffron in my game, it was a rumor saying that a Raksha named Saffron was heading to the Blessed Isle to challenge the founder of each of the Noble houses!*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:34 pm » Fist:*is a she* I hit things. is what I do. *punch*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:34 pm » (( Oh... we;re out of character. Okay.))
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:34 pm » ((Wait, saffron what????))
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:34 pm » Saffron: Oh yeaaah! That WAS you! *He grabs Fist by the neck and starts noogying him affectionately* That was pretty impressive! You actually hit me!
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:33 pm » heh, makes sense Zo
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:33 pm » Peri: A martial arts teacher? Interesting. I am always interested in non immaculate styles.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:33 pm » Fist: I'm assuming that's the point I punched you in the nose?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:33 pm » Saffron is like, the embodiment of irresponsibly used power
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:32 pm » Or, y'know, talk to him.^^
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:32 pm » SaffronOOC: *patting Peri* Oh, you're that guy I saw in the background when those five dragon blooded were trying to kill me in that port town! I jumped off your head and onto a leaf and onto a roof and callled thier mothers whores to encourage them to follow! Remember? Good times...
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:32 pm » no one knows about Flim just yet. you can find out if you want though. you just have to catch him in lies and such. ^.^
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:31 pm » Ti: *hands Sai a cup of Calming(tm) Tea* Drink this.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:31 pm » *her's*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:31 pm » Sai: *Off in another area, stewing in INDIGNANT RAGE*
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:30 pm » heh, here's is cursed, mine's illegible.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:30 pm » the curse of the character sheet continues
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:30 pm » *sets out cookies to draw Beard and Wally in)
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:30 pm » heya Zo! we're just waiting on Wally and Beard, who is searching for her character sheet
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:30 pm » (Does perry know anything about Flim?)
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:30 pm » Hi Z!
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:29 pm » hi, Z!
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:29 pm » Flim: No, I am no comedian, or petty criminal, I am a teacher of the martial arts, seeking students
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:29 pm » ok! I'm hpme
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:28 pm » Ti: *rolls her eyes* Everyone's a comedian.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:28 pm » Peri: Petty crime?
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:28 pm » [rimshot]
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:27 pm » Flim: My feet.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:27 pm » Ti: So....Master Flim,right? What brings you to town?
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:26 pm » Fist:*not going to ruin her pupil's ignorance just yet. not quite funny at this point*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:25 pm » Peri: *sigh*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:25 pm » OOCBaoshi: I think that one has wierd memory...
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:25 pm » Zoe: Ninjas exist. *reading*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:25 pm » Hes just wierd.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:25 pm » He posits theres just every day sneaky people.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:25 pm » (No, not to my knowledge.)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:25 pm » Peris reffering to the Idea of ninjas- cloaks, sparkles, swooshes. And hes just *wierd*.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:25 pm » not that I know of anyway
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:25 pm » nope
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:25 pm » ...ok, does 'ninja' have a special definition within Exalted?
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:24 pm » *directs irony at Baoshi*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:24 pm » Peri: You;d have to know someone eventualy who had! Theres no such thing as some... group of people who can just warp in and out of reality.
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:24 pm » Flim: Precisely
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:24 pm » oh, btw, when Wally and Zo get on Zo has a quick thing he was going to do. partly at my prodding. :P it shouldn't take too long
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:23 pm » Silk: What good would be a ninja you could see?
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:23 pm » Flim: Then I rest my case
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:23 pm » Zoe: *figures it is a semantics quibble*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:22 pm » Peri: Exactly.
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:22 pm » Flim: Have you ever seen a ninja?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:22 pm » Ti: *to Flim* I take it you believe in ninja? *enjoying the show*
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:22 pm » Silk: Hmph. That's what you think.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:21 pm » Peri: Ninja are an urban myth used to keep the pupulace down. Theres spies, and assasin, but Ninja? Please.
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:20 pm » Flim: That just shows you how effective they are at staying hidden
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:20 pm » Ti: *indicates Flim with a nod* Who can intorduce our new aqquaintance?
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:19 pm » Zoe: *reading*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:18 pm » *PERI
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:18 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:18 pm » Rassilon: nevar! *in response to the marrage thing. had a bad experience once*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:18 pm » Rassilon: ...theres no such thing as Ninja.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:17 pm » Silkshadow: I'd heard some fellow ninja were at— errr, I mean, a greater proportion of intriguers were at the party.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:17 pm » Ti: *pulls over a chair for Silk*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:17 pm » Rassilon: people are commonly nice to: avoid suspicion, to get a favor, to put me at ease for an assasination, otherwise they're usually angry/grumpy or just don't care
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:17 pm » Peri: The other half were trying to marry him off.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:17 pm » Silkshadow: Wait, only half?
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:16 pm » Silkshadow: Hi!
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:16 pm » hee, it would have possibly worked. depends on if he picked up on it being fake or real... wait he'd freaked out in any case, just for different reasons
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:16 pm » Ti: Does it? You're a magistrate-not a person to make an enemy of. People will suck it up and be extra polite as a matter of course. Hmm, thus making him twitchier. Vicious circle.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:16 pm » Peri: Which is why he gets twitcy around nice people. He can handle some people being nice... but he need someone being mean to him.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:16 pm » [wavewave]
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:15 pm » ...Zoe has probably been nice to Rassilon at some point in an attempt to freak him out, for the record.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:15 pm » Rassilon: and the last party I went to where everyone was nice, half of them had hired people to kill me, which was surprisingly effective for me~ They got in each other's way~
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:13 pm » Rassilon: lot's of nice people means lots of people hiding things~
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:13 pm » Zoe: Oh, it has to be everyone at once. *back to reading case notes*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:13 pm » (Peri visited more then Rass.)
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:13 pm » ...I imagine her forcibly throwing Rassilon out of the library for refusing to keep his voice down while trying to do research on a case.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:13 pm » Peri: *to zoe* It does. He gets sort of twitchy if everyones nice to him at once. I think it triggers some kind of agoraphobia.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:13 pm » (Thought so, but it could've been something else, so I asked)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:12 pm » (By visiting the library, a course.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:12 pm » SaffronOOC: Am I late for my dashing entrance? <3~
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:12 pm » Zoe: ...?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:12 pm » (Okay, how do Peri and Rass know Zoe, since her leaving the library seems to make her as uncomfortable as a crab losing it shell?)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:11 pm » Peri: People being nice to you put you on edge, cousin.
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:11 pm » .
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:10 pm » Zoe: We're accurate.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:09 pm » Rassilon: You two are always so mean. *fake puppy eyes*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:09 pm » Peri: No, no... dear cousin... no one will think that.
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:09 pm » Zoe: Don't worry, I'll always hate you. *reading*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:08 pm » Rassilon: shhh, people will think I'm nice~
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:08 pm » it's harder for magistrates to pull it off these days though seeing as the empress is mia
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:08 pm » Peri: He remburses people on the sly when its obvious they can;t afford it.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:08 pm » nope, not really
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:08 pm » Rassilon: the former more than the latter. Hence why I do not abuse it. only for emergencies, or unofficial punishments~
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:07 pm » ((Demo? Do people get rembursed?))
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:07 pm » Ti: ....Does that mean people hand their stuff over, smiling and gritting their teeth, or does it mean that they eventually get reimbursed? *in her quiet whisper*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:06 pm » Rassilon: *rasberries at Peri, because he can be an immature prat at times*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:06 pm » Peri: *is just like this*
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:05 pm » Zoe: *just on principle*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:05 pm » Peri: Grudge grudge grudge.
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:05 pm » Zoe: *begrudges him*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:03 pm » Rassilon: I'm allowed to request anything I wish for my work, and none may begrudge me the fact, not officially anyway. Besides it's not like I abuse it.
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:02 pm » Flim: Thank you, I'm glad that is cleared up then
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:02 pm » Peri: *eyeroll* Welcome to the purity and fastidiousness of the high ranks.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:01 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:01 pm » Rassilon: Oh, is that all. I'll tell them I reqquisitioned them for my work~
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:01 pm » Zoe: *ignoring Rassilon*
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:01 pm » *doubt*
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:01 pm » Flim: After Commandeering the alcohol for our battle with the shadow man, honored Magistrate, I douby that I will be very welcome.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:01 pm » Rassilon: I know Zoe has to have something to read or she starts strangling people
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:00 pm » Rassilon: no, I was talking about Flim and not going back to the tavern
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:00 pm » Peri: She has a thing.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:59 pm » Rassilon: why not?
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:58 pm » Zoe: Oooh. Thank you, Peri. *reads*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:57 pm » Peri: *hands her a slim notebook* Here. My current case notes.
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:57 pm » *CAN'T go back*
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:57 pm » Zoe: I don't have anything productive to do. Something nonproductive isn't much of a substitute.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:56 pm » Ti: Learn? I just thought it'd be something to do since you don't have a book.
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:56 pm » Flim: Well, I certainly go back to that tavern
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:56 pm » Okay, Flim knows no one. Ti knows Peri and thus Rassilon, Peri knows Rass, Zoe, and I think Hue and maybe Grang, is that right?
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:55 pm » Zoe: What would I learn frommaking anagrams?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:55 pm » Ti: *hands Zoe a menu* You could make anagrams or something.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:54 pm » Flim stayed behind to talk with Rassilon about his little white lie. ^.^ though he may join Rassilon in going to the teahouse
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:54 pm » Flim: (IIRC didn't say one way or the other)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:54 pm » Peri: *writing back to his sister
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:53 pm » I thought Flim did...but I was falling asleep by that point. ^^
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:52 pm » and I really hope everyone remembers I said 7-8pm... and not 11
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:52 pm » Zoe: *wonders if all teahouses have this few books*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:52 pm » Peri: *Yes, Sensei....
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:52 pm » *nods*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:52 pm » Zoe and Grang were going to the tea house too, I think everyone except Rass, Flim and Sai went to the teahouse
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:51 pm » Fist: He'll always be Twig to me. *amused*
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:51 pm » *kind of thought they did, but not sure*
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:51 pm » Did Zoe and Grang end up going to the tea house, too?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:50 pm » I hope no one's forgotten that we're starting before 11 tonight....
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:50 pm » (Its quite on purpose~ Peri probably had a hand in naming his lil' sister.)
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:49 pm » /
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:47 pm » (Tinker, is the flower theme on purpose or accidental? Snap dragon and lily.)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:47 pm » Peri: She'll be eleven soon. Shes getting so tall... *whistles sharpl for the waiter* Oy! Tea, for th' lady!
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:47 pm » Hmm, Ti would have trouble getting a waiter's attention, and placing an order in a noisy tea house, come to think of it.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:46 pm » Ti-Zhan: *smiles* Good news. How old is she by now?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:45 pm » Peri: *absently picks up a cup of coffee, smiling- turns to Ti Zhan* Lilys won an archery competition. <3
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:44 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:43 pm » I hope so.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:42 pm » well, hopefully the few we're missing will show up relatively soon
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:39 pm » Peri: *reading the letter from his sister*
Claire « Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:39 pm » Zoe: *wishing she had a book*
chicgeek « Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:38 pm » Ti-Zhan: *reading the tea leaves for her own amusement*

_________________
"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!" -Marvin the Martian

Spam Poison. I think.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: exalted quest #2 logs I
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:32 pm 
Offline
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:52 pm
Posts: 618
Location: Two steps ahead of you
Demothesis « Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:03 pm » ^.^ anyway: the city is in dissarray, with the city guard seemingly mostly pinned to the area around their guard tower and the immaculates stuck near their monestary, leaving the rest of the city almost devoid of protection, so the demons are running rampant. Currently Rassilon has Taken Peri off to try and get one of the groups free of their perimeter of demons, you all get the other, or can split up even more, or do whatever you like. it's up to you all. how will you approach the situation?

(9:09:29 PM) ladymadsci entered the room.
(9:09:29 PM) madgirlkate entered the room.
(9:09:29 PM) wallycaine entered the room.
(9:09:29 PM) starwar009 entered the room.
(9:09:43 PM) Chicgeek entered the room.
(9:09:54 PM) ladymadsci: Hi, Chic.
(9:10:01 PM) Chicgeek: so, why the group chat?
(9:10:01 PM) wallycaine: Well, that's unfortunate
(9:10:02 PM) ladymadsci: Hi, Demo, Claire, Wally
(9:10:06 PM) ladymadsci: Chat went down just now.
(9:10:12 PM) Dr. Beard entered the room.
(9:10:23 PM) ladymadsci: I've been trying to get T on the horn, but I don't think he's active.
(9:10:25 PM) ladymadsci: Hi Beard!
(9:10:35 PM) Dr. Beard: Allo.
(9:10:36 PM) madgirlkate: T's doing a birthday thing.
(9:10:39 PM) wallycaine: To be more specific, the forum went down
(9:10:41 PM) Chicgeek: T's out celerating his bday.
(9:10:53 PM) ladymadsci: Ah, great! Well, that works then
(9:11:02 PM) ladymadsci: Incidentally, before the forum went down I was going to say:
(9:11:03 PM) ladymadsci: "(Under normal conditions, your anima banner decrements 1 stage every scene, or every 20 minutes if scenes are very long.)"
(9:11:29 PM) starwar009: anyway, that was fun timing
(9:11:33 PM) madgirlkate: Aaah. Thank you, Jane.
(9:11:52 PM) starwar009: and to answer Jane's question from before: she should be fine, if reduced in strength from what she was before
(9:12:09 PM) ladymadsci: Though the last stage, the 'very-slightly-glowy-caste-mark' bit, hangs around for longer— up to an hour.
(9:13:43 PM) Prof Zobot entered the room.
(9:13:49 PM) Prof Zobot: Uh
(9:13:54 PM) Prof Zobot: Did MSW crash?
(9:13:58 PM) wallycaine: Yep
(9:13:59 PM) ladymadsci: Mm-hm!
(9:14:06 PM) Prof Zobot: I can't believe I just noticed now
(9:14:11 PM) starwar009: it did indeed. timing ^.^
(9:14:30 PM) Prof Zobot: What'd I miss
(9:14:34 PM) ladymadsci: Not much.
(9:14:39 PM) ladymadsci: A discussion on anima banners.
(9:14:43 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: *reading manuscript* So were we fleeing?
(9:14:56 PM) wallycaine: Grang: No. Helping.
(9:14:56 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: ... flee or save the people and then try fleeing
(9:15:07 PM) wallycaine: Grang: ...Then fleeing, I suppose."
(9:15:15 PM) ladymadsci: [Silk: [does her best Elan imitation] Flee, flee, flee the hostile town!]
(9:15:25 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: Can I keep reading while we do that?
(9:15:53 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: Can you read while walking, Lady Zoe?
(9:16:02 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: ...yes?
(9:16:21 PM) wallycaine: Grang: Good. Because the helping is in town.
(9:17:24 PM) Dr. Beard: So there are demons everywhere, we are NOT glowy, Rassilon and Peri ran off to fight the demons, and the guards and monks are stuck?
(9:17:46 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: Aye. And we're running into a city that's going to kill us to save people
(9:17:52 PM) ladymadsci: I suppose we need to start thinking of an escape plan, but considering the pandemonium, the first thing that comes to mind— is just to walk out, once everybody's done with any helping they want to do.
(9:17:57 PM) starwar009: yes Kem. the monks and guards are stuck near their bases and the demons are rampaging
(9:18:26 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: Father is going to be very cross if he sees me.
(9:18:38 PM) ladymadsci: Silk: I dunno about you, but I'm not in favor of dashing back into this...
(9:18:48 PM) wallycaine: Grang: Is he likely to be hanging around with the guards?
(9:19:11 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: ...and what would my brother think.... *closes his eyes* But I cannot allow those people to be victims.
(9:19:16 PM) Chicgeek: Ti: Folks are going to be dying. We don't have a choice.
(9:19:17 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: If he is out of the medical bay, possibly.
(9:19:33 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: Yes, it is apalling that your brother might see you helping people.
(9:19:34 PM) wallycaine: Grang: Well, Miss Silk, you have to remember this is our town. Perhaps formerly, but still...
(9:19:53 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: Mine brother would see me be an anathema. I may... know better now, but my siblings...
(9:20:20 PM) ladymadsci: Silkshadow: [grins a little] I figured you might say that. [to herself] you are all heroes now, after all. [to everybody] So, what do you intend to do? [willing to help, to an extent]
(9:20:36 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: He would not if you would wear a hat.
(9:21:03 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: I intend to read and make snide comments.
(9:21:34 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: I intend to go forth and stop the demons. Is anone coming?
(9:21:36 PM) ladymadsci: [has the glow shut off yet?]
(9:21:51 PM) Chicgeek: Ti: If our actions don't speak for us...*shrugs* let's go.
(9:22:04 PM) starwar009: yes, the glowy has shut off.
(9:22:34 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: *Going!*(
(9:22:38 PM) starwar009: all the way. after the 60 ticks it shut off, along with the super powered-up-ness
(9:22:49 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: *will follow, but also read*
(9:23:03 PM) ladymadsci: Silk: As long as you don't overexert yourselves, you don't have to worry about glowing. (too badly)
(9:23:05 PM) starwar009: ok, so who/where are you going to assist? are you all sticking together? splitting up?
(9:23:32 PM) wallycaine: Did Peri and Rassilon say where they were going?
(9:23:40 PM) Prof Zobot: I vote for sticking together. In a city where we're basically the X-Men, we should probaly keep together for safety
(9:24:31 PM) You have been disconnected from chat room !aol://2719:10-4-msw.
(9:26:01 PM) ladymadsci entered the room.
(9:26:01 PM) madgirlkate entered the room.
(9:26:01 PM) wallycaine entered the room.
(9:26:01 PM) starwar009 entered the room.
(9:26:01 PM) Chicgeek entered the room.
(9:26:01 PM) Dr. Beard entered the room.
(9:26:01 PM) Prof Zobot entered the room.
(9:26:09 PM) starwar009: ugh, sorry, internet hiccup
(9:26:13 PM) Dr. Beard: I have a staff!
(9:26:21 PM) starwar009: anyway, what was said while I was gone?
(9:26:23 PM) ladymadsci: Silk: Does someone have a broom or something I can borrow?
(9:26:37 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: Why a broom?
(9:26:38 PM) wallycaine: Grang: Here. *tosses her his staff*
(9:26:46 PM) ladymadsci: Eh, we discussed the hilarious possibilities for innuendo that bashing weapons provide.
(9:27:04 PM) ladymadsci: Silk: Thanks! [is now armed] Who said it had to be a broom?
(9:27:30 PM) starwar009: anyway, as for Peri and Rassilon, they're going where you all don't basically.
(9:27:38 PM) wallycaine: Grang: She needed a thick piece of wood more than the broom part *straighfaced*
(9:27:47 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: You said a broom 'or something'. Unless you meant 'any object ever', that would imply that you wanted something with similar characteristics to a broom. I wanted to know which characteristics those were.
(9:27:56 PM) wallycaine: Ahh...
(9:27:59 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: She could have wished for the sweeping part, as well. Or for something flammable.
(9:28:09 PM) ladymadsci: Silkshadow: Straight, relatively thick, and suited for whacking people about the head with.
(9:28:20 PM) Chicgeek: Ti: That's right, the demons didn't like fire!
(9:28:21 PM) wallycaine: Grang: I say we go towards the barracks, so Zoe will stop being pendantic
(9:28:30 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: Aye
(9:28:43 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: *glares at him* I was attempting to be ACCURATE.
(9:29:10 PM) madgirlkate: (she could have dots in specialty: broom)
(9:29:10 PM) Chicgeek: Ti: *rolls her eyes*
(9:29:14 PM) starwar009: what Rassilon wouldn't give to be part of this conversation :D
(9:29:15 PM) wallycaine: Grang: ...Then again, Zoe stopping from being Pendantic is more of one of those impossible dreams of mine...
(9:29:19 PM) ladymadsci: (ha, ha)
(9:29:38 PM) ladymadsci: Silk: Okay, I'm going to do the magic trick now. I'll be right by you, so don't worry.
(9:29:42 PM) starwar009: anyway, so, to the barracks to help then?
(9:29:43 PM) ladymadsci: Silk: [vanishes]
(9:29:47 PM) Chicgeek: Yep!
(9:29:55 PM) wallycaine: Grang: *hums the bars of the Exalted version of "Man of La Mancha"
(9:29:58 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: Your not speaking to me stopped you from hearing me be pedantic.
(9:30:02 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: *still reading*
(9:30:21 PM) wallycaine: Grang: Doesn't stop you from being Pendantic, though.
(9:30:26 PM) Prof Zobot: brb
(9:30:35 PM) wallycaine: Kay
(9:30:50 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: You can't be certain I'm being pedantic if you can't hear it.
(9:31:42 PM) wallycaine: Grang: Eh, I know you well enough that you're probably thinking pendantic thoughts about my posture or something
(9:32:10 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: Why would I think about you if you were not around bothering me?
(9:32:41 PM) wallycaine: Grang: *rolls eyes* Or pendantic thoughts about the book you're reading.
(9:32:48 PM) starwar009: ok, let me roll for your trip to the guard tower
(9:32:49 PM) ladymadsci: Silk: [is invisible, but SOMETHING draws a message in the dust:] If you could see me I'd just roll my eyes. Let's move!
(9:32:57 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: Only if it is a stupid book. The book I am reading now is not stupid, for example.
(9:33:16 PM) wallycaine: Grang: Glad to hear it. *is walking and talking*
(9:33:18 PM) ladymadsci: Roll what?
(9:33:28 PM) wallycaine: I assume random encounter table
(9:33:32 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: *is reading and walking*
(9:33:44 PM) Dr. Beard: Hue Thi: Thank you for the compliment, but I'd really like to put that somewhere safer for now...
(9:33:47 PM) Chicgeek: Ti: Zoe, we're heading into danger-do you really want to risk damaging that book? Maybe you should look at it afterwards?
(9:33:55 PM) Chicgeek: (jinx!)
(9:34:36 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: ...that is a legitimate concern. *sighs, and hands the manuscript back to Hue* I will be cross if never given a chance to finish it, however...
(9:35:04 PM) ladymadsci: Silk: [writing in the dust] You seem too prickly to die, so that's not a problem.
(9:35:19 PM) wallycaine: Grang: Because you're known for needing a reason to be cross, after all. *smiling*
(9:35:39 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: *glares at him* I am only cross when I have a reason to be.
(9:36:06 PM) wallycaine: Grang: And you look very hard for them. *smiles at her glare*
(9:36:30 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: No, they find me.
(9:36:33 PM) Dr. Beard: Hue Thi. I understand. I want you to finish reading it. *smile* Do you have any suggestions for protecting it?
(9:37:06 PM) Prof Zobot: Hmmm....
(9:37:33 PM) You have been disconnected from chat room !aol://2719:10-4-msw.
(9:38:22 PM) ladymadsci entered the room.
(9:38:22 PM) madgirlkate entered the room.
(9:38:22 PM) wallycaine entered the room.
(9:38:22 PM) starwar009 entered the room.
(9:38:22 PM) Chicgeek entered the room.
(9:38:22 PM) Dr. Beard entered the room.
(9:38:22 PM) Prof Zobot entered the room.
(9:38:42 PM) starwar009: blargle. anyway, back again. aaaaand of course my post was lost to the disconnect.
(9:38:51 PM) starwar009: *retyping*
(9:39:29 PM) Dr. Beard: Hue Thi: *wrapping it carefully*
(9:39:42 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: *thinking*
(9:39:52 PM) Dr. Beard: Hue Thi: *debates putting it UNDER the buff jacket*
(9:40:35 PM) starwar009: You all manage to make it through the city relatively unopposed. or at least all opposition is rather... weak compared to your current strength. As you approach, you can see the perimeter of guards holding well enough, though they seem unable to press out from their perimeter, and of course, this is where the bigger shadow creatures are, and they're taking note of your approach.
(9:40:53 PM) Chicgeek: Ti: Hue, people will be trying to stab you. Or shhot you. Not mug you. Why not put it in your pack?
(9:41:05 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: ... mmm, I still hath to clean this spear after that machine...
(9:41:28 PM) Dr. Beard: Hue Thi: What if someone stabs me from behind and tars a hole in it?
(9:41:40 PM) Dr. Beard: Hue Thi: *questionable priorities*
(9:41:45 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: If someone is wearing armor, it could go under the armor?
(9:41:48 PM) Chicgeek: Ti:Sai, it's fixing to get a lot messier. *hefts her small ax*
(9:41:54 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: Do we have anything waterproof?
(9:41:55 PM) Dr. Beard: ((*tears))
(9:42:01 PM) ladymadsci: Silkshadow: [writing] Don't worry. A true friend stabs you in the front.
(9:42:25 PM) wallycaine: Grang: Regardless of the rest of that, I believe some of the monsters have... noted our presence
(9:42:42 PM) Dr. Beard: Hue Thi IS wearing a buff jacket. Is it possible to stick it under the buff jacket?
(9:42:48 PM) starwar009: yes it is
(9:43:18 PM) Dr. Beard: Would that cause any positive or negative effects, or can I just say it's extra-protected?
(9:43:50 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: Wrap it in wax paper, perhaps, to keep it from getting wet? Do we have wax paper?
(9:44:12 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: *Nodding to Grang* Shall we show these beasts what happens to those who invade the empire?
(9:44:13 PM) starwar009: as you all are discussing things amongst yourselve the shadow demons seem rather miffed you're not paying them due attention and a few of them are approaching with booming steps as they tower over you all. "Foolish mortals. You would be better served fleeing."
(9:44:20 PM) starwar009: (extra protected beard)
(9:44:22 PM) ladymadsci: *snerk*
(9:44:42 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: We did that already.
(9:44:42 PM) ladymadsci: How many demons are there, and what sort of thing are they?
(9:44:55 PM) wallycaine: Grang: *rolls eyes* Geez, can't a group get in some pre-battle banter?
(9:45:06 PM) wallycaine: Grang: But if you insist... *raises bow*
(9:45:24 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: *unsheathes claws*
(9:45:27 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: Indeed. Tis a dark day when a foe will not cross wits 'fore blades. *Pulls up his spear*
(9:45:39 PM) Dr. Beard: Hue Thi: *stuffs it under the jacket, holds staff* Well, here we go again...
(9:45:41 PM) Chicgeek: Ti: *hefts ax, grim smile*
(9:46:07 PM) ladymadsci: [If Silk was visible, then in response to Sai, she'd yell at the demon, 'And you fight like a cow!']
(9:46:45 PM) Chicgeek: (hey, cows are massive lumbering beasts. can we say, 'stampede'?)
(9:47:06 PM) starwar009: There are, in front of you all, 4 demons and they seem to be the possessing demons from before, you can see the human forms enveloped in the shadowy forms that are much larger
(9:47:33 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: ...that tactic again. Hmmph.
(9:47:42 PM) Chicgeek: Quick question-
(9:47:47 PM) starwar009: yes?
(9:48:24 PM) Chicgeek: Ti has spirit cutting tecnique. Would that let her attack the demon without hurting the human it's possesed?
(9:48:26 PM) Dr. Beard: Hue Thi: *regards them angrily, remembering all the trouble from before, and ESPECIALLY the chase in the tunnel*
(9:48:58 PM) starwar009: page number?
(9:49:02 PM) Chicgeek: 221
(9:49:16 PM) Prof Zobot: That... interesting
(9:50:00 PM) starwar009: hmmm, no, it can still hurt the human's possessed. but they're materialized anyway, so you can strike them. it's just a matter of aiming to not hit the humans
(9:50:12 PM) Chicgeek: *nods*
(9:50:29 PM) Prof Zobot: Or dealing damage that won't kill humans. Bashing works pretty well
(9:51:15 PM) Chicgeek: Heh, hard to bash with pointy things. I'll just have to aim.
(9:52:26 PM) starwar009: anyway, roll initiative! battle time!
(9:53:06 PM) Chicgeek: 7,2,5,3,3, 7 (2 successes)
(9:53:13 PM) madgirlkate: 3 successes
(9:53:17 PM) Prof Zobot: Can I get the link again?
(9:53:22 PM) wallycaine: Three successes
(9:53:27 PM) wallycaine: http://umbralechoes.com/ExaltedRoller.php
(9:53:29 PM) ladymadsci: 4,6,3,1,2, 1   (botch x 2) < Silk be dozin'.
(9:53:41 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: *paying attention to shadow creatures*
(9:54:13 PM) Prof Zobot: 2 successes!
(9:55:03 PM) Dr. Beard: 9,2,2,7,10, 4,2   (4 successes)
(9:57:00 PM) starwar009: ok, first up will be Hue, then the demons/grang/zoe, thensai/Ti, then last silkshadow
(9:57:09 PM) Prof Zobot: Cool
(9:57:30 PM) Dr. Beard: Oh dear.
(9:57:54 PM) Dr. Beard: *still hasn't picked out charms and thus cannot use any*
(9:57:59 PM) wallycaine: So Hue tick zero, Demons/grang/Zoe tick one, Sai/Ti tick two, and Silk tick six
(9:58:17 PM) starwar009: yp
(9:58:52 PM) Prof Zobot: Here's something to consider, Kem. Take some Ox-Body
(9:59:09 PM) Prof Zobot: It's too easy to die if you don't have some extra health levels, defenses notwithstanding
(9:59:10 PM) ladymadsci: I highly recommend 2 levels of Ox-Body for all characters. Gives you more health.
(9:59:30 PM) Dr. Beard: Hue Thi: *is a squishy stick*
(9:59:35 PM) madgirlkate: 1 level tends to be enough for lunars most of the time...
(9:59:37 PM) ladymadsci: Also, at least 1 point defense charm.
(9:59:48 PM) wallycaine: Regardless, let her get on with her turn :P
(10:00:41 PM) Dr. Beard: Can I identify the one I ran away from before? Also, which one is closest to me?
(10:01:47 PM) starwar009: neither of them is the one you ran from earlier. and they're not terribly distinguished from each other so I'll say the furthest to the group's left
(10:01:55 PM) Chicgeek: (Fools! You think to cow us with your demonly might? We have an herbalist, and a POET! Flee before us!)
(10:01:57 PM) starwar009: *none of them, not neither
(10:02:35 PM) Prof Zobot: (Hey, Herbalists and Poets change the world.)
(10:03:09 PM) Chicgeek: (and Librarians rule the world. they control information)
(10:03:30 PM) Dr. Beard: Okay. Good to know. I'll strike at the one closest to me with my staff I suppose.
(10:03:43 PM) starwar009: righto.
(10:05:08 PM) Dr. Beard: Accuracy with staff is +3, Dex is 3, roll six dice. Yes?
(10:05:19 PM) wallycaine: +Melee
(10:05:25 PM) Dr. Beard: Oh, oops.
(10:05:25 PM) starwar009: what wally said
(10:05:28 PM) starwar009: ^.^
(10:05:31 PM) Dr. Beard: Seven then.
(10:05:36 PM) Dr. Beard: This is why I ask.
(10:05:41 PM) Dr. Beard: *noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooob*
(10:05:43 PM) wallycaine: Exactly ^_^
(10:06:21 PM) Prof Zobot: Hey, it's cool, Kem
(10:06:25 PM) Dr. Beard: 9,8,4,4,3, 3,9   (3 successes)
(10:07:08 PM) Chicgeek: I'm always, 'oh god what dice do I roll help pleaseee!!!'
(10:07:21 PM) starwar009: ok, it has a dodge DV of three, so it barely sidesteps the attack, staff whiffing by it by the barest of margins
(10:07:27 PM) Prof Zobot: Heh. In Dresden it'll be easier
(10:07:29 PM) Dr. Beard: I still haven't figured the health system out either. ^^;
(10:07:52 PM) Prof Zobot: That's why you have us, Kem! To explain stuff to you
(10:08:04 PM) ladymadsci: [Basically, each 'level' gets filled in as you take damage. Once all boxes for a level are filled in, you start to act at the penalty of the level below.]
(10:08:28 PM) wallycaine: ...Not quite right Jane
(10:08:46 PM) wallycaine: It's when you have a boxed filled in at that level that you start taking that penalty
(10:09:21 PM) ladymadsci: Really? So if (suppose) all of Silk's −0s were filled in, she wouldn't be acting at −1? Good to know.
(10:09:27 PM) wallycaine: *nod*
(10:10:05 PM) starwar009: anyway, attack missed barely, next up is Zoe, grang, and the shadow creatures
(10:10:10 PM) wallycaine: *nod*
(10:10:30 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: *Snort*
(10:10:31 PM) madgirlkate: What's the penalty for aiming to hit shadow and not human?
(10:10:47 PM) starwar009: -1 to accuracy
(10:11:05 PM) wallycaine: I'm assuming the guards are looking our way, correct?
(10:11:35 PM) starwar009: yep, or at least, they can see you. so keep that in mind when using charms, obvious charms are going to attract attention
(10:11:50 PM) wallycaine: *nod* What I figured
(10:12:17 PM) Prof Zobot: Hm. Not a great situation for us to be in. Fortunately we have numbers on our side!
(10:12:39 PM) starwar009: silver platters don't exist in exalted. :D
(10:12:53 PM) madgirlkate: Can I do a flurry punch at the shadow Hue just attacked?
(10:13:06 PM) ladymadsci: [Silk: Really? You can find then in many Dynast houses—]
(10:13:08 PM) madgirlkate: With the 'aiming to hit the shadow' penalty?
(10:13:41 PM) starwar009: yes you can, each attack will have a -1 penalty, pluss the flurry penalty though
(10:14:18 PM) madgirlkate: *nods*
(10:14:54 PM) madgirlkate: I have 12 dice base, so that's 8, 7, 6.
(10:15:10 PM) starwar009: righto. go for it then kate
(10:15:16 PM) madgirlkate: 4 successes on the first punch
(10:15:23 PM) starwar009: ok, one over.
(10:15:29 PM) Prof Zobot: Sweet
(10:15:36 PM) madgirlkate: 7 raw damage.
(10:15:50 PM) starwar009: ok, it's got a soak of 5, so 2 over
(10:16:04 PM) Dr. Beard: Ooo. All right Kate!
(10:16:07 PM) madgirlkate: 2 successes!
(10:16:28 PM) madgirlkate: 2 successes on the second punch.
(10:17:35 PM) starwar009: right, that one hits too, with one over
(10:18:13 PM) madgirlkate: 1 success for the damage roll.
(10:18:36 PM) madgirlkate: 3 successes for the 3rd punch.
(10:18:44 PM) starwar009: ok, the first shadow is shredded and dissolves off the mortal underneath with a shriek.
(10:18:53 PM) starwar009: Shadows:*are extras*
(10:18:55 PM) madgirlkate: Oh. Did I not punch it again, then?
(10:19:13 PM) starwar009: you can if you want to see how badly you kill it, or you can stop once it's dead
(10:20:37 PM) starwar009: not much reason to really
(10:20:47 PM) madgirlkate: Ok.
(10:20:50 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: *got one!*
(10:20:54 PM) starwar009: so, shall we move onto Grang?
(10:20:59 PM) wallycaine: If you wish
(10:21:07 PM) starwar009: ^.^
(10:21:08 PM) wallycaine: How many shadows are there?
(10:21:13 PM) starwar009: three now
(10:21:41 PM) wallycaine: Grang: *will activate Harmony of blows to take a shot at each of them*
(10:22:09 PM) wallycaine: Aiming not to hit the human, of course
(10:22:48 PM) wallycaine: (Harmony of blows is an extra action charm, gives me three attacks)
(10:23:05 PM) wallycaine: Four sucesses against... shadow one?
(10:23:49 PM) starwar009: ok, that hits with one over, and page number?
(10:24:06 PM) wallycaine: 155, sorry
(10:24:24 PM) starwar009: np, I don't always need the page number, but right now I do ^.^
(10:24:34 PM) wallycaine: 10 raw damage
(10:24:48 PM) madgirlkate: Go Grang!
(10:24:54 PM) starwar009: ok and a soak of 5B/L
(10:25:09 PM) starwar009: remember folks, I usually need to know what kind of damage ^.^
(10:25:17 PM) wallycaine: Two lethal damage
(10:25:30 PM) wallycaine: Yes, yes, minor details :P
(10:25:46 PM) starwar009: righto, that definitely hurt the first one. next?
(10:26:02 PM) wallycaine: 8 successes
(10:26:15 PM) starwar009: same target or different?
(10:26:22 PM) wallycaine: One against each
(10:26:42 PM) starwar009: *nods* kk, that'll hit with 5 over
(10:26:56 PM) wallycaine: Alright, so 14 raw
(10:27:05 PM) wallycaine: 9 damage dice, then?
(10:27:15 PM) starwar009: yep
(10:27:51 PM) wallycaine: Four damage
(10:27:56 PM) wallycaine: Still Lethal
(10:28:06 PM) Chicgeek: Go Grang!
(10:28:21 PM) Prof Zobot: Man, Grang isn't gonna leave any work for me. Ah well
(10:28:33 PM) wallycaine: GrangOOC: ...I'm sorry?
(10:28:40 PM) Prof Zobot: Just being snarky
(10:28:43 PM) ladymadsci: By the way: some music to fit the situation.
(10:29:24 PM) wallycaine: Next attack?
(10:29:57 PM) starwar009: ok, the second shadow he attacked is down. so yes, next attack
(10:30:10 PM) wallycaine: Five successes
(10:30:16 PM) wallycaine: Two over, right?
(10:30:19 PM) starwar009: yep
(10:30:31 PM) wallycaine: so 11 raw, so six damage dice
(10:30:47 PM) wallycaine: ...Five damage
(10:31:27 PM) starwar009: ok, so that's another down. leaving only the injured one.
(10:32:29 PM) Prof Zobot: (Additional music for this)
(10:32:35 PM) starwar009: anyway, lucky for them 3 get to attack, despite several being dead currently. yay same tick actions.
(10:32:46 PM) wallycaine: Heh
(10:32:52 PM) Dr. Beard: *snerk*
(10:33:02 PM) madgirlkate: Hee!
(10:33:07 PM) starwar009: the first is attacking Zoe
(10:33:27 PM) Prof Zobot: Oh no, zoe!
(10:33:40 PM) Dr. Beard: D=
(10:33:45 PM) starwar009: that one got 3 successes
(10:35:23 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe has a DV 5 normally... I don't know what the rules are for decreased DV on simultaneous actions.
(10:35:50 PM) Prof Zobot: Every action you take lowers your DV by one until your next action
(10:36:08 PM) ladymadsci: I believe your DV would be as it was at the start of the action...
(10:36:13 PM) wallycaine: Well, I think she's asking whether the Demon takes the DV from before she went, or after
(10:36:51 PM) starwar009: oh... good point... I'd say before.
(10:37:59 PM) madgirlkate: So 5?
(10:38:30 PM) starwar009: yes
(10:38:37 PM) starwar009: so the attack there fails.
(10:38:48 PM) starwar009: the second one will be attacking Grang
(10:39:16 PM) starwar009: and it botched... remind me, is there a rule for botched attacks?
(10:39:31 PM) wallycaine: It gets minus two DV
(10:39:37 PM) wallycaine: Until it's next turn
(10:39:39 PM) wallycaine: iirc
(10:39:53 PM) Prof Zobot: There is, but it's kind of irrevalent for this
(10:40:00 PM) ladymadsci: (Back in a bit. Dinner)
(10:40:06 PM) wallycaine: Kay
(10:40:30 PM) ladymadsci: At a minimum, it's −2 DV (along with the normal attack penalty). Usually, though, for botches, the DM is encouraged to get… inventive.
(10:41:06 PM) wallycaine: It does make sense... it had to cover some distance to get to Grang
(10:41:16 PM) starwar009: makes sense.
(10:41:27 PM) starwar009: anyway, third attack is directed at Sai!
(10:41:40 PM) starwar009: 5 successes
(10:41:55 PM) Dr. Beard: ((For a second I sead "Sai" as "Snail".))
(10:42:19 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: Be ware.
(10:43:50 PM) Prof Zobot: Ok, so Saihas a dodge DV of...
(10:43:57 PM) Prof Zobot: 4
(10:44:03 PM) Prof Zobot: Gah, wait
(10:44:11 PM) Prof Zobot: That's from before. I haven't finished this character sheet
(10:44:22 PM) starwar009: ah
(10:44:52 PM) Prof Zobot: He's got a five, but a parry DV of 6.
(10:45:11 PM) Prof Zobot: Since he hasn't attacked yet, he'll just raise his spear to block the attack with the shaft
(10:46:21 PM) starwar009: makes sense. so, three ineffective attacks and only one left standing
(10:46:35 PM) Chicgeek: for Ti, axe/hatchet, aiming to miss the human, -1. acc +1, str 3, melee 3 so that's 6, spend 3 motes personal for 1st excell. melee for 9 dice. She'll hit the one attacking Sai.
(10:47:08 PM) starwar009: heh, righto. well, that'd be the last one in your way
(10:47:56 PM) Chicgeek: 7,5,1,3,8, 5,9,9,6 (4 successes)
(10:48:36 PM) starwar009: ok, that hits with 4 successes
(10:49:43 PM) Chicgeek: Okay.damage 5 lethal, 4 success, and my 3 str is 13 dice, right?
(10:50:15 PM) starwar009: 13 raw, then -5L soak=8L dice
(10:50:25 PM) Chicgeek: Sorry, haven't done this in a while. And I have no idea why the type turned green...
(10:50:26 PM) wallycaine: That sounds about right... The Axe has +5L?
(10:50:29 PM) Prof Zobot: Er, parry DV is (dex + specialty + weapon skill +weaopn value)
(10:50:42 PM) wallycaine: That's not what we're talking about, Zobot
(10:50:45 PM) Chicgeek: Yup, page367
(10:50:48 PM) wallycaine: And yep
(10:50:50 PM) Prof Zobot: sorry, that was meant for another window
(10:50:57 PM) wallycaine: Sorry, just realized that was a question
(10:51:45 PM) madgirlkate: (chat appears to be back up, at least for the moment)
(10:51:51 PM) Chicgeek: Rolled 8 dice.3,5,6,2,10, 9,6,3 (3 successes)
(10:52:20 PM) wallycaine: So two damage, since tens only count once for damage
(10:52:50 PM) starwar009: that's enough to bring that one down too
(10:53:02 PM) Chicgeek: Ti: *fierce grin*
(10:53:12 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: Amazing.. your skill has grown, Lady Ti.
(10:53:20 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: *Ears perked*
(10:53:22 PM) wallycaine: Do we want to move back to chat, or stay here?
(10:53:28 PM) Chicgeek: Staying here, or going back to chat?
(10:53:37 PM) wallycaine: Jinx
(10:54:01 PM) starwar009: stay here, don't want the logs to look too confusing...
(10:54:07 PM) wallycaine: Fair enough
(10:55:32 PM) Chicgeek: Ti: Thanks, Sai. I've always thought that being able to look after yourself is important, nice to see the...you know...helps with that.
(10:55:38 PM) starwar009: Ok, as you all break through the shadows threatening this position on the guard's perimeter you see a large shadow breaking through another point on the perimeter, charging through to take advantage. It is soon stopped as Gekido charges directly into it's path, bandages covering his head and one eye, one arm in a sling, but the fight goes a lot differently than one relying on just that visual information would assume. Gekido quickly swipes his spear through the shadow's legs and smashes it to the ground with the haft without missing a beat, before taking the gap in the line by himself and cutting down shadows trying to pour through while some guards quickly move to help plug the gap.
(10:55:45 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: Yes... the, ah, training
(10:56:18 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: ...Lord Gekido ought to be in bed, ought he not?
(10:56:39 PM) wallycaine: Grang: Ought to be?
(10:56:55 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: ...was he not wounded?
(10:57:12 PM) wallycaine: Grang: ...Perhaps.
(10:57:14 PM) Chicgeek: Ti: He's a DragonBlood.
(10:57:46 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: He is winning.
(10:57:46 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: Tis noble but also a sign of idiocy. If there were a PROPER empire army medic here, tis true she'd never have let him get out of bed still scratched.
(10:58:27 PM) wallycaine: Grang: I'll be sure to remind you of that the next time you want to go haring off injured.
(10:58:41 PM) Dr. Beard: ((XD))
(10:58:51 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: Warriors who art wounded don't fight unless they have to. Not for long, anyway.
(10:58:53 PM) starwar009: *snrk*
(10:59:06 PM) Chicgeek: Ti: You'd do the same thing and you know it, Sai.
(10:59:10 PM) starwar009: I love Zoe's observation. ))
(10:59:13 PM) wallycaine: Grang: I'm sure, I'm sure.
(10:59:42 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: I'm sure the shadow-demons in no way constitute a requirement for him to fight.
(10:59:45 PM) Prof Zobot: SaiOOC: Seriously, he's just BEGGING for a shadow to sneak up and strike him down in front of his daughter
(10:59:54 PM) Dr. Beard: Hue Thi: We should help him!
(11:00:18 PM) wallycaine: GrangOOC: He's doing that by having a daughter. The fighting and wound are just story dressing
(11:00:33 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: ...Hue, tis admirable. But there are others who need our help far more than the lord who can call down flame and flower upon his foes
(11:00:36 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: *just glad he's distracted and thus won;t notice her*
(11:00:47 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: *hopefully*
(11:00:48 PM) Dr. Beard: Hue Thi OOC: Shhh, don't go giving the Maidens any ideas.
(11:00:49 PM) Chicgeek: Ti:...flower?
(11:01:06 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: ...there are Dragon Blooded who wield the power of blossoms...
(11:01:30 PM) wallycaine: Grang: *aiming at another Shadow* Well, perhaps we should get started, then?
(11:01:35 PM) starwar009: Sai's statement is proven, in part to be true, as another breach opens up at another point and Gekido charges across the open area to slam into the shadow leading the charge with his spear, planting his feet and bodily using the impaled spear to lift it and slam it into a wall. It's obvious he's been heavily exerting himself for some time now. which begs the question of where the rest of the guard is, the ones holding the perimeter seem to be small in number
(11:01:41 PM) Chicgeek: Ti: I don't think handing these shadows a nosegay is going to do anything..
(11:02:27 PM) Chicgeek: Ti: Let's go kill some shadows.
(11:02:36 PM) wallycaine: Grang: Yes, lets.
(11:02:46 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: ...given the circumstances, agreed
(11:02:48 PM) Dr. Beard: Hue: *nods*
(11:03:03 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: *points away from her father* Perhaps in that direction?
(11:03:04 PM) starwar009: so, will you all be sticking together or splitting up to spread out your assistance?
(11:03:16 PM) wallycaine: Oh Zoe
(11:03:18 PM) starwar009: let me lay the ground first though
(11:03:24 PM) wallycaine: Sure thing
(11:03:41 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: ...the lord Gekido needs assistance. If there are no objections, I shalt render it.
(11:04:45 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: Someone ought to see that Lady Zoe's father lives through this night
(11:04:53 PM) starwar009: There is the guard tower at the center with thick walls that a few archers are shooting from. then there is a large public square which the guard is holding with a perimeter of blockades, using the streets and alleys as choke points, but some shadows are coming from on top of the buildings and a few larger ones shoving through the choke points occasionally
(11:05:16 PM) Dr. Beard: Hue Thi: *didn't I just say that?*
(11:05:25 PM) starwar009: there seems to be very few guards outside the walls of the tower and fewer still manning the archery spots on the tower itself
(11:05:40 PM) Dr. Beard: Thaaaaaaat's troubling.
(11:05:49 PM) Dr. Beard: Hue Thi: Where IS everyone?
(11:06:02 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: ...yes, but we can't all stay here. The lack of guards is... troubling.
(11:06:21 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: *if she goes to help, SHE will not live the night* They are probably fighting something elsewhere.
(11:06:49 PM) ladymadsci: [back!]
(11:07:10 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: Then go find them. Splitting our numbers is... risky, but I feel that if any of us ought to leave, it ought be the ones who... have learned tricks to hide ourselves. I feel I now have such a trick. I can go guard the Lord.
(11:07:34 PM) wallycaine: Grang: Hmm... I will assist from the rooftops. My bow should be able to assist those who need it from there.
(11:07:38 PM) Chicgeek: Ti: We don't know where they are, we have no way of finding out at the immediate moment, so we face what's before us here.
(11:08:18 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: Lady Ti, that is good, but... if the guards aren't here... then who is protecting the people nearby? THAT is what's troubling
(11:08:54 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: I am concerned about what is happening where the guards are.
(11:09:19 PM) starwar009: ok, so what's the plan?
(11:09:22 PM) ladymadsci: Silk: [still here]
(11:09:31 PM) ladymadsci: [still invisible]
(11:09:49 PM) Prof Zobot: Ok... here's the plan I suggest.
(11:10:08 PM) Prof Zobot: It can be changed, certainly, but we need A plan of action.
(11:10:19 PM) wallycaine: Grang is going to jump up on the rooftop, shoot some shadows up there, and then help hold back the rest. *grang's Plan*
(11:10:23 PM) Chicgeek: Ti: Then someone who can speak above a whisper, try yelling at the guards? they might tell us.
(11:10:56 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: Perhaps Silk should guard Father. If he is in no danger, she need not intervene, and thus we do not have to worry about him noticing things.
(11:11:07 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai and anyone else who can disguise or hide themselves afterwards goes off to defend the Dragon Blooded. In this circumstance even a wounded DB is a valuable asset and we'll need EVERYONE we can to keep the town suriving this. At the same time...
(11:11:26 PM) Prof Zobot: The lack of guards, plus the Shadow's tendency to possess people gives a very unnerving implication
(11:11:50 PM) Prof Zobot: If I were an Infernal who summoned shadows that possessed people, why NOT possess the people responsible for keeping everyone else safe?
(11:11:55 PM) Prof Zobot: That's what I'm concerned about.
(11:12:21 PM) Prof Zobot: So Sai is suggesting that some people try to find out where everyone else is. He's worried the shadows are possessing guards and using them to attack innocents
(11:12:25 PM) Chicgeek: And not just posess, but mimic. remember when one impersonated Sai?
(11:12:33 PM) Prof Zobot: ...yes. All too well
(11:12:47 PM) Prof Zobot: So splitting into two groups seems increasingly necessary
(11:12:57 PM) Prof Zobot: We need to cover more ground than we currently can
(11:13:29 PM) Prof Zobot: I'd suggest one smaller group staying with the powerful, likely essence 3 or 4 Dragon Blooded who is wounded. He'll be of some use, certainly, as long as we're smart and keep them off him
(11:13:35 PM) madgirlkate: Hey, were the shadows we fought controlling guards?
(11:13:42 PM) Prof Zobot: ...that's a good question
(11:13:53 PM) Prof Zobot: I don't think we stopped to examine the people possessed
(11:14:10 PM) wallycaine: Probably not one we can answer quickly, however, since we don't know every guard in town on sight
(11:14:17 PM) wallycaine: ...Or at least Grang doesn't
(11:14:19 PM) madgirlkate: Well, were they in uniform?
(11:14:20 PM) ladymadsci: Silk: [@Zoe] Don't guards have a uniform of some kind?
(11:14:24 PM) Dr. Beard: Exactly.
(11:14:25 PM) ladymadsci: Er, not @Zoe.
(11:14:28 PM) ladymadsci: But yeah.
(11:14:37 PM) starwar009: you didn't examine them, but it'd be fairly obvious in retrospect-of the four that you fought, one was a guard
(11:14:47 PM) Chicgeek: Ti: All right, then. We're already damned anathema in people's eyes, why not add seeming to attack imperial guards to the list? *mirthless grin* I'll go with the ones out searching, and luck to us all.
(11:15:19 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: I'll lead the team watching Zoe's father. Anyone who joins me ought to be able to be sneaky or capable of disgusing themselves
(11:15:45 PM) madgirlkate: (does Sai have a hat?)
(11:15:55 PM) wallycaine: (A Nize hat?)
(11:16:06 PM) Prof Zobot: (Sai has a standard issue military helmet. His ears are rather uncomfortable under it)
(11:16:07 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: *wishes to investigate the rest of the town, because she's not certain of Sai's analysis*
(11:16:10 PM) ladymadsci: Silk: You've got a high-powered entity there with you, Sai, even if he is wounded. I'm thinking I might go with the others...
(11:16:11 PM) Prof Zobot: (It is rather nize.)
(11:16:26 PM) Chicgeek: Ti: If we surv-I mean, when this is over, all who are able meet outside of town, where we came in.
(11:16:29 PM) Prof Zobot: (It's also called a sallet)
(11:16:50 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: Lady Silk. If you are going with them, which is commendible, I beg a boon
(11:17:02 PM) ladymadsci: Silk: Yes?
(11:17:22 PM) starwar009: so everyone, name and either "Guard captain" or "investigate" when tyou've decided ^.^
(11:17:30 PM) Chicgeek: Investigate.
(11:17:44 PM) wallycaine: Aww, you mean we can't split further?
(11:17:46 PM) wallycaine: :P
(11:17:56 PM) starwar009: you can if you want. ^.^
(11:17:59 PM) Prof Zobot: (Guard Captain)
(11:18:16 PM) madgirlkate: investigate
(11:18:29 PM) Chicgeek: (I do have 4 perception and 3 investigation, yay!)
(11:18:34 PM) ladymadsci: What's Sai's boon?
(11:18:35 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: *getting away fromFather as quickly as possible*
(11:18:47 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: My younger brother is a Dragon Blooded now... and such youths are given to reckless behavior. If you see him attempting to be a hero... please knock him out and hide him somewhere safe.
(11:18:48 PM) madgirlkate: (I'm no good at investigating, but I think I can track...)
(11:19:01 PM) wallycaine: Guard Captain, I think
(11:19:04 PM) ladymadsci: (remind me who Sai's bro is/looks like?)
(11:19:10 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: ... I... just found him again and hvae to lose my sister and brother. I don't want them to die so soon.
(11:19:24 PM) Dr. Beard: Hue Thi will investigate. I'm not much good at combat.
(11:19:53 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: ...and tell him his brother died defending people against this darkness. He's an aristocrat now. He needs not be preoccupied by what happened to me
(11:20:53 PM) Prof Zobot: (Sai's brother, Chisao Rahn, is younger with brown hair. A newly exalted earth Dragon Blooded, 16ish years old)
(11:23:27 PM) ladymadsci: (Got it.)
(11:23:37 PM) ladymadsci: Silk: Understood.
(11:23:51 PM) starwar009: alright, let's start with the investigation group. where will you all be investigating? We'll get to the guard group soon enough ^.^
(11:24:00 PM) ladymadsci: (Investigate, BTW)
(11:24:02 PM) Prof Zobot: It's cool. I'm doing twelve things at once anyway
(11:24:31 PM) madgirlkate: *has no idea where to investigate*
(11:24:32 PM) Chicgeek: Just pick a direction and start moving?
(11:25:02 PM) Prof Zobot: (You could head to a population center, like a market or something. They're typiclaly points of defense. But I should shut up and stop metagaming)
(11:25:03 PM) Chicgeek: Where there's more people? Say, residential area over warehouse district.
(11:25:08 PM) Dr. Beard: Are there barracks? Some police station equivalent?
(11:25:25 PM) starwar009: you're at the barracks/police station
(11:25:33 PM) Dr. Beard: *dene*
(11:25:41 PM) Chicgeek: Go where crowds of people are likely to be.
(11:25:46 PM) Dr. Beard: Yep.
(11:25:55 PM) ladymadsci: Silk: What Ti Said.
(11:25:56 PM) starwar009: anyone wanting to try and figure out defensable positions use int + lore or war
(11:26:02 PM) ladymadsci: OK, hang on
(11:26:10 PM) madgirlkate: Can we evesdrop on the guards for a minute and try to figure out if they know anything useful, or is there not a good way to do that?
(11:26:18 PM) ladymadsci: Silk can.
(11:26:32 PM) madgirlkate: (5 successes to int+lore)
(11:26:44 PM) ladymadsci: 10,10,2,9,3, 5   (5 successes) < Silk be strategizing.
(11:26:46 PM) Chicgeek: heh, I don't have any war. Can we grab one of the guards we saved from a shadow and ask?
(11:26:49 PM) starwar009: silk can do that, but the rest are likely not going to get anything
(11:27:18 PM) starwar009: you can ask if you like, but you may not get an answer
(11:28:11 PM) Prof Zobot: (For those people who want a good example of a dragon blooded who uses Bloom (flowers) as a weapon, watch this for an idea. Clairification: All the pink you see flying about are FLOWER petals. Also, the music isn't that great but whatcha gonna do)
(11:29:06 PM) Chicgeek: Ti: Can't hurt to ask. Hue, how about you? Want to ask one of these guards what's going on?
(11:30:21 PM) Dr. Beard: Hue: Yes, I think that's a good idea.
(11:30:44 PM) Dr. Beard: (is the guard that was possessed conscious?)
(11:32:51 PM) starwar009: no, and he's not nearby anyway, you'd have to fight your way out the perimeter again to get to them, since you didn't bring them with you.
(11:33:31 PM) Dr. Beard: Okay, just a random guard who isn't actively fighting then? Is there one?
(11:33:53 PM) Chicgeek: Ti: Then we'll just look for someone along the way, if we can't find someone here?
(11:34:15 PM) starwar009: they're all fighting out here at the perimeter, you could ask if you like on your way past or while helping them ^.^
(11:34:40 PM) Chicgeek: (Or just a random person, if not a guard)
(11:36:33 PM) starwar009: sure, you can ask random people, there are a few taking cover in/near the tower
(11:36:49 PM) Chicgeek: Ti: *To Hue* I won't be as readily heard over sounds of battle, and you're better with words anyway. Let's get moving, and you do the talking? That okay with you, Zoe?
(11:37:22 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: Moving would be ideal.
(11:37:56 PM) Chicgeek: Ti: *nods to Grang and Sai* Luck. *moving out!*
(11:38:26 PM) ladymadsci: Silk: Hey, a few tips:
(11:39:04 PM) ladymadsci: Silk: markets and warehouses could probably be defended easily. Obviously, any manse will be like a natural fortress to boot.
(11:40:41 PM) Chicgeek: Ti: We're looking for people to protect and demons to fight, Mei-we can't just hole up in a warehouse and hide from this. But we'll see what awaits us and go from there.
(11:41:04 PM) ladymadsci: Mei?
(11:42:00 PM) Chicgeek: (It sounded like she was suggesting we find a warehouse and hide-Ti's misunderstood her probably!)
(11:42:03 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: If a large group of guards are being attacked by something, they may have retreated to an easier to defend position.
(11:42:03 PM) Dr. Beard: Hue: We should keep easily defensible places in mind. It's easier to protect people with the walls on your side. *to the air near where the words are, a liiittle awkwardly* Thank you.
(11:42:35 PM) Chicgeek: Ti: Oh!...Sorry, Mei. (She hasn't studied war or tactics)
(11:42:54 PM) wallycaine: (I think you mean Silk...)
(11:43:00 PM) ladymadsci: Silk: Who?
(11:43:02 PM) Chicgeek: (I did!)
(11:43:42 PM) starwar009: so, where are we going?
(11:43:47 PM) Dr. Beard: ((Wasn't Mei the false name she was using though?)
(11:43:56 PM) Prof Zobot: Mei was the name of Jane's first sidereal
(11:44:40 PM) Chicgeek: All right. Heading out, towards busy areas, and Hue stopping to talk to a person on the way, right?
(11:45:14 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: The markets are the closest.
(11:45:52 PM) ladymadsci: (Mei was from Z's campaign.)
(11:47:04 PM) Chicgeek: (Yup, I goofed)
(11:47:30 PM) Dr. Beard: I'm keeping an eye out for someone I can talk to.
(11:48:14 PM) starwar009: alright, the person Hue approaches is a middleaged man standing near the gate of the tower, holding a battered old sword. he looks rather worn for his age and scars crisscross his hands.
(11:49:09 PM) Dr. Beard: Hue: *harried, look of open concern* Sir, can you tell us what's happening further into the city?
(11:49:52 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: *in the back of the group*
(11:50:53 PM) Dr. Beard: Hue Thi: Do you know where the guards are? Are the citizens being moved to safety?
(11:51:57 PM) starwar009: The man shrugs a bit, looking more tired than scared or worried. "Demons all over the place... Apparently some anathma summoned them, saw their light all the way over here after the attack started. We're holding here." He grins a bit, a wolfish grin for an older man, probably was once a soldier himself. "We figure they gotta break this place to really have their way, so, we're waiting for them to mass their forces here, then... then we counterattack. As for the rest of the town... hopefully they found someplace safe..."
(11:54:23 PM) Dr. Beard: Hue Thi: *alarmed* But it seemed to me like the demons came from inside the city!
(11:55:21 PM) starwar009: "And so? They still gotta fight the guard to keep it. So bait 'em in and then when they're all in one place." He snaps his fingers. "We hit 'em"
(11:56:17 PM) Dr. Beard: Hue Thi: *doesn't know much about tactics, but feels this may not be the best plan*
(11:58:13 PM) starwar009: ok, is he going to say anything or...?
(1/29/2012 12:00:41 AM) madgirlkate: ...does anyone have dots in war to come up with a better suggestion?
(12:01:11 AM) Prof Zobot: Sai has dots of war but is not here
(12:01:52 AM) Dr. Beard: Hue Thi: Thank you sir.
(12:02:01 AM) madgirlkate: (what would the roll be?)
(12:02:09 AM) Chicgeek: Ti: *thinks we still need to head out into the city and have a looksee*
(12:03:27 AM) Dr. Beard: Hue Thi goes back to the group and tells them about the plan. He doesn't think it's going to be effective, and in the meantime they can't expect much help in the interior.
(12:03:30 AM) starwar009: the roll to come up with a better strategy? int +war, then you'd need to conince people, in short order
(12:04:02 AM) ladymadsci: Silkshadow has no war.
(12:04:08 AM) Chicgeek: Nor Ti.
(12:04:18 AM) ladymadsci: Still, though, remember that as Exalts, we don't take the −2 penalty for 'winging it'.
(12:04:24 AM) wallycaine: *nod*
(12:04:39 AM) Prof Zobot: Yup!
(12:04:40 AM) ladymadsci: Silk tries anyway: 10,5,8   (3 successes)
(12:05:34 AM) madgirlkate: Zoe: *whispers* Should we try to devise a better plan?
(12:06:23 AM) starwar009: Silk's got nothing, except maybe have the guard just set up a bunch of defensive holds in the city
(12:06:52 AM) ladymadsci: Silk: Um… I dunno. The guards should set up checkpoints? Or hole up somewhere?
(12:07:21 AM) madgirlkate: Zoe will use 2nd int excellency...
(12:07:56 AM) madgirlkate: 3 successes + 3 successes from 2nd int.
(12:09:04 AM) starwar009: What Zoe's got is an idea to have the bulk of the guards move through the city stamping out enemies while leaving behind a few soldiers at defensible positions and sending civilians there. Keep moving and eventually everything will be stamped out
(12:09:50 AM) madgirlkate: Zoe: *suggests it to Ti*
(12:12:24 AM) Chicgeek: Ti: There's still all the missing guards, probably shadow posessed-and old guy just basically said 'rest of the town? Hope they found somewhere safe'. Zoe, that's a good idea you have there. Sure, try to convince them . Moving through the city looking for civilians and demons is what we need to do ourselves, either way.
(12:12:45 AM) ladymadsci: Silk: That looks like it'll work— I can convince guards by whispering to them while I'm like this… they'll think it's their own idea. Probably.
(12:12:57 AM) madgirlkate: Zoe: ...I am not talking to the guards.
(12:13:46 AM) starwar009: hee
(12:14:59 AM) Dr. Beard: Hue Thi: I can talk to people, once Silk has some others convinced and it looks like I'm just spreading the word.
(12:17:06 AM) ladymadsci: Silk: Okeydokey.
(12:17:51 AM) Prof Zobot: Mmm... good luck guys
(12:18:45 AM) starwar009: ok, so your plan is to convince them of your plan. well, I hate to do this, but time for character switharoonies!
(12:18:55 AM) ladymadsci: D'oh!
(12:19:06 AM) Chicgeek: Wheee!
(12:19:11 AM) wallycaine: Grang: *ready to shoot things*
(12:21:06 AM) starwar009: ok, for the other group I want you all to roll dex +your combat ability to see how well you do killing things during this extended fight. as well as Stamina + res to see how tired you are at the end of it
(12:22:16 AM) wallycaine: Nine sucesses on killing things, 3 on being rested
(12:26:15 AM) Prof Zobot: Sai: Lord, all us to assist.
(12:26:18 AM) Prof Zobot: Ok... one second.
(12:26:54 AM) Prof Zobot: ...only five successes for killing things
(12:27:09 AM) Prof Zobot: 3 successes on resting
(12:30:57 AM) Prof Zobot: Mmm
(12:31:14 AM) wallycaine: ^_^
(12:32:46 AM) starwar009: ok, between the two of you, you've kept things relatively easy on the guards and on Gekido, and you're not exhausted or tired yet. However the numbers of the shadows just keeps growing and growing. It's starting to look like the position might be overrun soon when another dragon blooded comes running accross the rooftops, Gekido's second in command, a small wiry looking man dressed in light armor and wearing several heavy pieces of weaponized gauntlets and boots. He lands heavily besides Gekido and whispers something to him, causing the bandaged dragon blooded to grin.
(12:34:14 AM) Prof Zobot: Hm...
(12:35:35 AM) Prof Zobot: Sai: *Most likely fighting up a storm with Grang, competing*
(12:35:54 AM) Chicgeek: Heh.
(12:36:10 AM) wallycaine: Grang: *shooting another shadow* Twenty seven!
(12:36:32 AM) ladymadsci: Now I'm thinking of Gimli and Legolas @ Helm's Deep.
(12:36:37 AM) wallycaine: ^_^
(12:36:50 AM) Prof Zobot: Sai: *A bit behind, because I rolled lower* Twenty two!
(12:37:57 AM) starwar009: "Alright you lot! It's time to hit back!" His voice booms out accross the plaza, and the gates to the guard tower burst open as the rest of the city guard pours out, heading for each of the chokepoints, apparently the enemy had massed enough for Gekido to give the order. But, as they start pouring through the checkpoints, something happens. A few guards, not all, not a majority, only a few, start going berserk, attacking their fellow guards as shadows boil out of their armor. In an instant, the assault grinds to a hault as chaos reigns, the shadows from outsider striking at the same time, and now the choke points all aroudn the square are in utter chaos of battle, men and shadows falling left and right.
(12:38:17 AM) Prof Zobot: ...it DID happen!
(12:38:38 AM) Prof Zobot: I knew it. Why possess regular townsfolk when you can possess guards with armor and pointy things!
(12:38:53 AM) starwar009: heh, well it wasn't the whole force, by a long shot, but it's enough to hamstring the force.
(12:39:20 AM) ladymadsci: Oy, oy, oy....
(12:39:23 AM) starwar009: and now the battle rages out of control all around you all.
(12:39:25 AM) starwar009: so.
(12:39:29 AM) starwar009: what do you do?
(12:39:34 AM) wallycaine: Grang: *switches to Fowling arrows, and tries to drop the possessed guards as quickly as possible*
(12:40:40 AM) starwar009: excellent plan Wally, roll an archery attack to see how effective it is and roll dexterity to see how fast you can lay down the shots
(12:41:10 AM) wallycaine: Just dexterity?
(12:41:21 AM) wallycaine: And spending six essence one second excellency
(12:41:24 AM) wallycaine: *on
(12:41:37 AM) wallycaine: 17 successes
(12:41:42 AM) Prof Zobot: Sai: *THIS SITUATION CALLS FOR BOTH IMMINENT ACTION AND BOOMING VOICES!* HAAAAAAAAAA! *Drawing his spear to assist Grang, chasing at the possessed guards. If we can drop them, then the rest of the guard will hopefully be able to rally*
(12:41:53 AM) starwar009: anyone else have something they're trying to do besides survive? (no, a basic archery roll, AND dexterity seperately to see how fast your shots are, this isn't an individual attack sort of thing)
(12:42:22 AM) Prof Zobot: Sai is going to be attacking shadowy guards, using personal essence to enhance his attacks with dexterity excellency
(12:42:31 AM) Prof Zobot: *dex excellecy 1
(12:42:33 AM) starwar009: *is winging some mass vs single character combat rolls*
(12:42:47 AM) wallycaine: Well, you said Archery attack, so I assumed it was Archery+dex for the attack, and then dexterity again for the rest
(12:42:56 AM) starwar009: right, roll a mellee roll Zo, and a dex roll to see how fast you work at it
(12:43:02 AM) wallycaine: So 17 successes on effectiveness, and 2 on speed
(12:43:09 AM) starwar009: *nods* righto
(12:43:15 AM) starwar009: anyone else?
(12:43:18 AM) Chicgeek: (Are the rest of us still nearby? And this is awesome)
(12:43:21 AM) Prof Zobot: Right.
(12:43:26 AM) starwar009: yes, the rest of you are nearby
(12:43:37 AM) starwar009: ((so everyone can contribute))
(12:44:23 AM) Prof Zobot: Ok, so spending 5 motes on this...
(12:44:35 AM) Chicgeek: Ti: *grins* So much for Plan A. *hefts her weapon*
(12:44:39 AM) Prof Zobot: Sai's down to ten personal, making his melee attack...
(12:45:03 AM) Prof Zobot: 3 + 5 + 5 + 4= 17 dice...
(12:45:25 AM) Prof Zobot: Dang it! I'm just not getting any of the luck tonight
(12:45:29 AM) Prof Zobot: 7 successes...
(12:46:00 AM) starwar009: and the dex roll Zo? (also, everyone else: you don't need to do the exact same thing, do whatever you think may help ^.^ )
(12:46:13 AM) Chicgeek: Ti will just lay about her with her weapon, doing whatever she can to take out shadows.
(12:46:20 AM) Prof Zobot: Dex roll was five dice, right?
(12:46:31 AM) wallycaine: Well, it's your dex pool
(12:46:46 AM) Prof Zobot: 2 successes on my dex.
(12:46:46 AM) wallycaine: So you could actually boost it with your excellency, unlike me :P
(12:46:54 AM) Prof Zobot: ..wait. I'll do that
(12:46:56 AM) starwar009: righto
(12:46:57 AM) Prof Zobot: another 5 motes
(12:47:08 AM) starwar009: and Chic: roll for attack, and dex as well too please.
(12:47:18 AM) Prof Zobot: So 5 success total
(12:48:32 AM) Prof Zobot: So I'm going about things faster than Grang, but he did WAY better than me for attacking
(12:48:42 AM) starwar009: exactly.
(12:48:46 AM) starwar009: anyone else?
(12:49:41 AM) madgirlkate: Is the investigating group doing things as well?
(12:49:42 AM) Chicgeek: Okay...melee + str + 3 more for melee 1st excel.
(12:50:13 AM) starwar009: yes: the investigating group is participating (sorry for the bold, figure it's more eyecatching)
(12:50:16 AM) Chicgeek: ,9,8,9,9, 9,6,3,9 (6 successes)
(12:50:24 AM) Chicgeek: And a dex roll, hang on
(12:50:38 AM) ladymadsci: Wait, so if Silk wanted to take part in this she'd roll… what?
(12:50:49 AM) Chicgeek: Just roll my 2 dex, is that all?
(12:50:51 AM) starwar009: depends on what she's doing Jane
(12:50:54 AM) starwar009: yep
(12:50:59 AM) starwar009: *yes chic
(12:51:13 AM) Chicgeek: 4,2 (failure)
(12:51:28 AM) ladymadsci: Would the 'convincing the guards' bit have already happened, or is that plan off because of what happened here?
(12:51:29 AM) Chicgeek: So, spent 3 more personal.
(12:51:48 AM) starwar009: that plan's off this happened as you were about to impliment the plan
(12:51:51 AM) Chicgeek: (I'd say it's off, or a moot point)
(12:52:30 AM) madgirlkate: Ok, so rolling for attacking and then rolling dex...
(12:53:08 AM) madgirlkate: 5 successes for attacking, 3 successes for the dex roll.
(12:53:14 AM) ladymadsci: OK. Then Silk'll be attacking. Given that she
(12:53:22 AM) Prof Zobot: Yay!
(12:53:31 AM) ladymadsci: 's invisible and has sleeping potion on her at all times anyway, this should be easy...
(12:53:44 AM) Chicgeek: Ti: *is suddenly clumsy!*
(12:54:44 AM) Dr. Beard: So are we rolling for initiative?
(12:54:49 AM) ladymadsci: So, what to roll? [assuming she's using her dart-shooter thing; this uses martial arts]
(12:55:35 AM) starwar009: no, you're all rolling to see how effective you all are against a large number of faceless mooks. basically seeing how many you take out. see how well you prevent the stalling of the guards
(12:55:58 AM) Chicgeek: (Z, how'd you have a dex roll of 5? Your dex can't be that high?)
(12:56:08 AM) wallycaine: Very carefully
(12:56:18 AM) ladymadsci: Okay, so what values do I roll?
(12:56:36 AM) Prof Zobot: (I have a dex of five after my exaltation. But also I spent 5 more personal motes on my Dexterity Excellency)
(12:56:40 AM) wallycaine: (Generally, you start out by picking physical attributes primary, and then spend bonus points on it)
(12:56:46 AM) Chicgeek: (Ooooh...I see!)
(12:56:47 AM) Prof Zobot: (Since Lunars don't have excellencies in skills, but rather in attributes)
(12:56:56 AM) starwar009: a basic melee attack jane, though I will give you a +2 to that roll for stealth. then roll Dex to see how fast you are about it all
(12:56:57 AM) Prof Zobot: (Sai started out with a dex of four)
(12:57:27 AM) Chicgeek: (Knows nothing about lunars)
(12:58:05 AM) Dr. Beard: So it's a melee roll?
(12:58:27 AM) ladymadsci: 9 successes for the attack, 2 for the Dex.
(12:58:35 AM) starwar009: depending on what you do beard. what will Hue be doing?
(1:04:15 AM) Prof Zobot: Hm.
(1:04:37 AM) Chicgeek left the room.
(1:04:53 AM) Dr. Beard: Hue's going to encourage people to rally around the guard tower. Not everyone, but enough to keep it and those inside it secure.
(1:05:08 AM) Chicgeek entered the room.
(1:05:32 AM) Chicgeek: what happened? Glitch, I suppose.
(1:05:41 AM) wallycaine: I guess
(1:05:51 AM) starwar009: right, then roll charisma + presence please beard
(1:07:00 AM) Dr. Beard: A shame I'm not speaking in haiku.
(1:07:07 AM) wallycaine: Heh
(1:07:27 AM) Chicgeek: OOCTi: Haiku? Is that one of the southrn languages?
(1:07:28 AM) ladymadsci: Do you want to be?
(1:08:04 AM) Dr. Beard: Hue Thi's answer to everything: Shout poetry at it. XD
(1:08:17 AM) Prof Zobot: Haiku would be awesome
(1:08:30 AM) Prof Zobot: She should learn sorcery and do haiku-invocations
(1:10:04 AM) Chicgeek: Heh, and Peri's going to miss it.
(1:10:13 AM) Prof Zobot: Aw well
(1:12:06 AM) Dr. Beard: ...In all seriousness do people think it's okay to shout poetic instructions at the guards? It just seems so silly, but...
(1:12:21 AM) Chicgeek: Go for it!
(1:12:33 AM) starwar009: heh, every character has their quirks ^.^
(1:12:39 AM) ladymadsci: In all seriousness....
(1:12:44 AM) ladymadsci: who cares? This is Exalted!
(1:12:51 AM) Prof Zobot: True
(1:14:54 AM) Prof Zobot: Yeah! The whole thing it's silly... who cares
(1:15:02 AM) Dr. Beard: Eh, I'm too tired to stunt properly and I don't have a specialty for Presence.
(1:15:24 AM) Dr. Beard: But just for the hell of it let's say he accidentally shouts in perfect meter with rhymes.
(1:15:27 AM) Dr. Beard: 2,9,3,2,9    (2 successes)
(1:15:41 AM) Dr. Beard: Which may be why there were only two successes.
(1:15:59 AM) Prof Zobot: Sure
(1:16:07 AM) starwar009: hee, alright, with all this together:
(1:16:44 AM) Dr. Beard: ((Guard 1: What did he say?
Guard 2: Something about glorious goldfish? I dunno!))
(1:16:53 AM) Prof Zobot: Heh
(1:18:19 AM) ladymadsci: Oh well. ^_^
(1:19:09 AM) starwar009: the various people attacking the shadow guards quickly reduce their numbers before the momentum of the actual guards can be fully ruined. The chaos is ended relatively quickly and the guards are moving to wipe out the shadows in the immediate surroundings. Many guards died in the surprise attack and due to the lack of momentum, but many more would have died otherwise. Through the rest of the night with yourhelp the shadows are exterminated in the city. please roll dex + stealth everyone. let's see if you manage to slip out of the city unnoticed
(1:19:37 AM) ladymadsci: Silk: [invisible!]
(1:19:49 AM) Prof Zobot: ...this might be a good time to wolf out
(1:20:07 AM) Dr. Beard: *crosses fingers*
(1:20:41 AM) wallycaine: Three successes
(1:20:45 AM) Chicgeek: 4,6,6,10 (2 successes)
(1:20:51 AM) madgirlkate: *using 1st dex excellency*
(1:21:12 AM) Dr. Beard: 10,3,2,6,6    (2 successes) T_T
(1:21:13 AM) Prof Zobot: In the midst of the battle? There's probably a good chance Sai could find a place to sneak off where no one would see him change. And it would lead to hilarious misunderstandings later on
(1:21:22 AM) madgirlkate: (1 success)
(1:21:23 AM) Prof Zobot: But... nah. I'll just use Dex Excellency
(1:21:35 AM) Chicgeek: Awww...
(1:22:07 AM) Prof Zobot: Look, it's a good idea, but if Sai does it then Demo gets to roll on the mutation table
(1:22:18 AM) Chicgeek: true, true...
(1:22:32 AM) Prof Zobot: Granted, my chance is low but I don't think Sai would appreciate a tentacle growing out of an eye or something
(1:23:06 AM) Chicgeek: sneaksneaksneak
(1:23:13 AM) madgirlkate: Zoe: *is failing at sneaking*
(1:23:42 AM) Prof Zobot: ...screw it. Sai will find a place to hide and then go wolf out. He can just use his nose to track and catch up with the group later. He's GOT the enhanced Sense pox
(1:24:03 AM) Prof Zobot: Plus it'll let him move faster. It makes sense.
(1:24:09 AM) Chicgeek: (hilarious misunderstandings here we come!)
(1:25:12 AM) Prof Zobot: This way I should be able to bypass the sneaking roll, or at least get a circumstantial bonus in my favor for it. People aren't going to be looking for a dog during all this.
(1:25:41 AM) starwar009: ok, one sec while i look up the transforming without tattoos thing zo ^.^
(1:26:14 AM) Prof Zobot: Sorry about that.
(1:27:11 AM) starwar009: it's no problem
(1:27:53 AM) Prof Zobot: Plus, Sai only spends a mote to transform, so he'll be able to manage things pretty easily
(1:28:32 AM) Chicgeek: OOCTi: And no chasing cats along the way!
(1:29:34 AM) starwar009: ok, rolling one die now against Sai's MDV, and I'm assuming he'll change back when he sees everyone later? so another two for that one.
(1:29:47 AM) starwar009: (two seperate rolls btw)
(1:29:55 AM) Prof Zobot: Woah woah woah. Who said he'd change back yet?
(1:30:20 AM) Prof Zobot: Staying as a wolf isn't a bad way of moving about the isle.
(1:30:26 AM) starwar009: ok then, just the one die roll then. ^.^
(1:30:32 AM) starwar009: and one success
(1:30:41 AM) Prof Zobot: my mdv is 4. I'm safe for now
(1:31:26 AM) Prof Zobot: Saiwolf: Ruff
(1:31:30 AM) starwar009: ok, so everyone but Zoe has managed to get out unnoticed so far. who hasn't rolled?
(1:31:33 AM) Dr. Beard: Hee.
(1:31:36 AM) starwar009: Grang for sure.
(1:31:43 AM) Chicgeek: Poor Zoe!
(1:31:50 AM) starwar009: oh wait. nvm
(1:31:56 AM) Dr. Beard: How much you wanna bet her dad spotted her?
(1:31:57 AM) wallycaine: Grang rolled three successes
(1:32:02 AM) starwar009: missed the three. was looking for numbers. :P
(1:32:09 AM) wallycaine: Fair enough
(1:32:13 AM) starwar009: and no bet Beard. :D
(1:32:20 AM) Prof Zobot: Ow
(1:32:44 AM) madgirlkate: Zoe: *aaarg*
(1:33:21 AM) Chicgeek: Zoe needs Rassilon and Peri. Good luck, Zoe!
(1:33:38 AM) Prof Zobot: Yeah, Rassilon and Peri would probably be able to get her out of this
(1:34:17 AM) starwar009: As Zoe's sneaking off, he hears footsteps approaching down the same ally she's trying to not fail sneaking in. "Mnemmon Gekido Zoe." A stern voice echoes in the ally, Gekido standing at one end looking at his daughter's sneaking form. "What are you doing outside the manse? The streets are still dangerous..."
(1:34:30 AM) Prof Zobot: Oh snap
(1:34:39 AM) madgirlkate: Zoe: *going to have a heart attack* ...hello, F-Father.
(1:34:47 AM) ladymadsci: Nnnuts.
(1:35:09 AM) Prof Zobot: ...this is SO a defining moment of character
(1:35:16 AM) Dr. Beard: Yep.
(1:35:31 AM) madgirlkate: ZoeOOC: It is a defnining moment of heart attack.
(1:35:42 AM) starwar009: Gekido: Daughter. You haven't answered my question. *leaning lightly on spear. Zoe probably would never have noticed that before exalting*
(1:35:57 AM) wallycaine: GrangOOC: That's what they mean by character, zoe.
(1:36:08 AM) ladymadsci: [Silk: Heart attacks build character, Zoe.]
(1:36:23 AM) Dr. Beard: HueOOC: You can do this, Zoe!
(1:36:32 AM) madgirlkate: Zoe: *panicpanicpanic* ...IwaslookingforPeri!
(1:36:35 AM) starwar009: RassilonOOC: protip: they do not in fact build character.
(1:36:58 AM) starwar009: roll manipulation + performance to lie please ^.^
(1:37:13 AM) wallycaine: GrangOOC: Cholesterol, Character, same difference.
(1:37:26 AM) madgirlkate: 2 successes... better than I expected.
(1:37:30 AM) Chicgeek: ...Is it wrong that I'm enjoying this?
(1:37:55 AM) ladymadsci: Nope!
(1:39:08 AM) starwar009: Gekido: No you're not. Daughter...*lets out a tired sigh* I interrogate professional liars for a living... I don't want to interrogate my own daughter.
(1:39:30 AM) starwar009: one moment
(1:39:38 AM) starwar009: this is a social attack in a sense
(1:39:39 AM) Prof Zobot: It's not wrong, Chic.
(1:40:12 AM) ladymadsci: Hey, it's a game!
(1:40:26 AM) starwar009: 3 successes for Gekido, what's Zoe's MDV?
(1:40:54 AM) Chicgeek: It's drama, and a possibly character changing moment. *passes popcorn*
(1:41:07 AM) madgirlkate: Umm... how is that calculated?
(1:41:27 AM) Chicgeek: (Willpower + Integrity + Specialty + Essence)/2 (Round down).
(1:41:44 AM) Chicgeek: from the exalted quick reference cheat sheet
(1:41:57 AM) madgirlkate: (round down?) It's 3.5 -> 3
(1:41:58 AM) Chicgeek: *has it bookmarked for game nights*
(1:42:04 AM) madgirlkate: Ooooh. Smart!
(1:42:20 AM) wallycaine: Alternately, you can use a social parry defense, but usually, MDV is higher
(1:42:21 AM) starwar009: ok, so she's not guilt tripped ^.^
(1:42:26 AM) Chicgeek: http://www.brilliantdisaster.net/dif/Ex ... sheet.html
(1:43:14 AM) madgirlkate: Zoe: *aghaghagh* I'm sorry I snuck oouuut! *about to cry*
(1:43:38 AM) Prof Zobot: In any decent story, there ought to be a point where the character is confronted with an aspect of adversity to their growth
(1:43:58 AM) Prof Zobot: This is a strong forerunner for Zoe... she's being forced into a bigger world and her dad's trying to put her back in her small one
(1:44:36 AM) madgirlkate: I'm not sure it counts as character growth if she has to be rescued...
(1:44:53 AM) wallycaine: I'm sure it counts. Somehow
(1:45:03 AM) Chicgeek: maybe she doesn't have to be. Maybe she can rescue herself.
(1:45:11 AM) starwar009: Gekido: *trying to be not harsh in tone* I noticed you snuck out. I asked you why.
(1:45:17 AM) Chicgeek: (Go Zoe!)
(1:46:13 AM) madgirlkate: Zoe: ...because everyone else just kind of assumed I would and I don't know!
(1:46:18 AM) madgirlkate: *pretty sure that's what happened*
(1:46:26 AM) wallycaine: Kidnapping
(1:46:28 AM) wallycaine: Obviously
(1:46:39 AM) ladymadsci: I wonder what he thinks it is?
(1:46:55 AM) starwar009: Gekido: ... I see... that's honest at least. *pauses for a ong moment*
(1:47:23 AM) madgirlkate: Zoe: *waaaaah*
(1:48:17 AM) starwar009: Gekido: I saw you fighting at the plaza earlier, you helped save a lot of lives tonight...
(1:48:52 AM) madgirlkate: Zoe: ...I'm sorry.
(1:51:19 AM) madgirlkate: Zoe: *is too scared for responses that make sense*
(1:52:16 AM) starwar009: Gekido: ...No. I should be apologizing to you. When you didn't take your second breath... I wanted you to be safe... so i locked you in that library... It's not easy admitting to being wrong. But you fought well tonight. What I'm saying is I guess you can take care of yourself. You grew up while I wasn't paying attention. For that I'm sorry.
(1:53:21 AM) madgirlkate: Zoe: ...
(1:53:21 AM) starwar009: Gekido: I've got to get back to cleaning up this mess. Get home safe, we'll talk when I get back... if you want to that is.
(1:53:25 AM) Chicgeek: (aww)
(1:54:04 AM) madgirlkate: Zoe: ...yes, Father. *heads toward home*
(1:54:39 AM) madgirlkate: Zoe: *sniffles when out of earshot*
(1:55:00 AM) Prof Zobot: Uh
(1:55:06 AM) Dr. Beard: ...
(1:55:07 AM) starwar009: GM: You thought I'd pull a "get back to your room this instant!" and instead I pulled a "I'm very proud of you son- love dad" *muahahahahahas*
(1:55:20 AM) starwar009: is she actually heading home?
(1:55:25 AM) Prof Zobot: I don't know what to think about this
(1:55:27 AM) madgirlkate: ...how far is home?
(1:55:40 AM) starwar009: it'd be pretty far, maybe 2 miles or so.
(1:56:09 AM) madgirlkate: I think she's going to walk towards home for the next 10-15 minutes, at the very least... then she'll try to head out of the city again.
(1:56:17 AM) starwar009: makes sense.
(1:56:22 AM) madgirlkate: Actually...
(1:56:31 AM) starwar009: ?
(1:56:31 AM) madgirlkate: No, she's going to head home, first, so she can leave a note for her Dad.
(1:56:38 AM) madgirlkate: And THEN she'll head out of the city.
(1:56:42 AM) starwar009: ok, go for it
(1:56:44 AM) madgirlkate: It shouldn't be too much of a detour.
(1:56:57 AM) starwar009: and it makes sense
(1:57:57 AM) madgirlkate: Zoe: *leaves note and out of the city*
(1:59:02 AM) starwar009: alright, Zoe makes it out too then. now, what will the note be about kate?
(1:59:32 AM) madgirlkate: Um, it's just an 'I'm not dead, I've left, sorry I couldn't be a good daughter' thing.
(1:59:45 AM) starwar009: kk, fair enough
(2:00:06 AM) starwar009: one moment please ^.^
(2:03:39 AM) Prof Zobot: k
(2:04:19 AM) Lucretius Williams entered the room.
(2:04:43 AM) Prof Zobot: yo.
(2:04:50 AM) ladymadsci: Hi, T!
(2:05:36 AM) Chicgeek: hey. have fun?
(2:06:20 AM) Lucretius Williams: Yep.
(2:06:25 AM) madgirlkate: Hiya, T. ^^
(2:06:27 AM) wallycaine: That's good
(2:06:29 AM) wallycaine: Hi
(2:06:32 AM) starwar009: As you all arrive at the meetup spot you see Rassilon and Peri waiting for you all. Rassilon waves eagerly. When you're all gathered two people make their way out of the underbrush. A woman with short dark hair and a piercing stare, dressed in muted robes of a peasant and large man.
(2:06:49 AM) starwar009: Whisper: Took you lot long enough.
(2:07:02 AM) madgirlkate: Zoe: *hugs Peri* *is mrf*
(2:07:12 AM) Chicgeek: Ti: *looking at WolfSai* Something's different. Wait...let me guess..you did something to your hair.
(2:07:15 AM) Prof Zobot: Saiwolf: *Dragging a spear with a moneypouch fastened to the bottom* Wuff.
(2:07:32 AM) wallycaine: Grang: Hello
(2:07:35 AM) Lucretius Williams: Peri seems to have mis-placed a sleeve, somewhere.
(2:07:40 AM) Dr. Beard: Hue: *stifles a laugh*
(2:07:42 AM) Lucretius Williams: Peri: ... hullo, Zoe.
(2:08:03 AM) Chicgeek: Ti: *casually hefts spear and picks up pouch*
(2:08:11 AM) Prof Zobot: Saiwolf: *Looking at Ti and nods* wrruf.
(2:09:02 AM) Chicgeek: Ti: Who's your friends, Rassilon?
(2:09:36 AM) ladymadsci: Silk: [blinks back into visible] Hi.
(2:09:57 AM) starwar009: Rassilon: no idea, but i heard them a mile away~
(2:10:07 AM) starwar009: Whisper: *glares* liar.
(2:10:15 AM) madgirlkate: Zoe: *why are there people*
(2:10:37 AM) wallycaine: Grang: You don't know them?
(2:11:24 AM) starwar009: Rassilon: nope~
(2:11:38 AM) wallycaine: Grang: ...So can we ask who you are?
(2:12:10 AM) Prof Zobot: Saiwolf: Rrrrrrruuf! *Is clearly telling everyone that Whisper doesn't smell human. If only people spoke woof*
(2:12:43 AM) ladymadsci: Silk: They're both Lunar Exalted.
(2:13:21 AM) Chicgeek: Ti: *lifts an eyebrow*
(2:14:16 AM) Prof Zobot: Sai: wurf.
(2:15:17 AM) madgirlkate: Zoe: ... *glares at new people*
(2:15:27 AM) Lucretius Williams: (Give me a moment to describe one of the lunars)
(2:20:14 AM) Lucretius Williams: "Ho, so, this is the little chain, is it...?" the large figure has a voice like a statue with a country accent, and a straightening of hsi shoulders takes him from large, to positively looming. This is the kind of figure you usualy see standing slightly behind and to the side of Very Important People who do not want to talk to you, with a face that possibly even a mother would have troube being polite about. He laughs, scars that are a long way away from a pilite duelists scratches shifting with the motion. "Well, well. M' Rr'ths Servant, and I am a lunar, as th' lil' reedlin' here said. Well met."
(2:21:02 AM) wallycaine: Grang: Well met. *he nods*
(2:21:15 AM) starwar009: Whisper: Name's Whisper of the Passing Adder. We all friends now? Good. Can we leave before the wyld hunt decides giant pillars of golden, silver and red light in the night coencideing with a bloody giant metal dragon and demons running loose is connected and sends... oh I dunno, the whole wyld hunt after us?
(2:22:12 AM) Prof Zobot: Saiwolf: Rrrrf.
(2:22:16 AM) Lucretius Williams: Rrths: Now, now, childer. It;d be maaaybe a quarttrr of the hunt, tops. *sets a hand on her head, almost covering it*
(2:22:23 AM) Lucretius Williams: Peri: ......*having to crane his neck back*
(2:22:26 AM) madgirlkate: Zoe: *still glare*
(2:22:27 AM) Chicgeek: Ti: Nice to meet you too. And yes, leaving sounds good.
(2:22:34 AM) Lucretius Williams: (For the record, hes sort of built like Andre the Giant.)
(2:22:35 AM) ladymadsci: Silk: …what he said.
(2:22:39 AM) starwar009: Whisper: *pouts*
(2:22:50 AM) madgirlkate: Hee hee hee~
(2:23:09 AM) wallycaine: Grang: *almost level with Rrths, probably a bit skinnier.* Moving would probably be a good idea...
(2:23:49 AM) starwar009: Rassilon: That it would. and this is where we all part ways~ I've got some things to investigate, you all stay safe eh~?
(2:24:01 AM) Lucretius Williams: Peri: ... just like that, Cousin? *seems resigned*
(2:24:10 AM) Dr. Beard: Hue Thi: *trying not to gape*
(2:24:26 AM) Chicgeek: Ti: ....Take care, Rassilon. Will you speak to my teacher for me?
(2:24:31 AM) madgirlkate: Zoe: *pauses glaring at the new lunars to glare at Rassilon*
(2:24:37 AM) ladymadsci: Silk: [to the two Lunars] First off, my thank to you two for even agreeing to come onto the Isle.
(2:24:41 AM) ladymadsci: *thanks
(2:24:47 AM) starwar009: Rassilon: yep~ No need to drag it out, you all need t'run and I want to look into some things while being a magistrate counts for something~
(2:24:54 AM) Prof Zobot: wait, Rassilon KNEW this...
(2:24:58 AM) Lucretius Williams: Rrths: Hah! Ahh, I always wanted to visit, when I was a bon' soldier.
(2:24:59 AM) Prof Zobot: *head asplode*
(2:25:00 AM) Dr. Beard: Hue Thi, to Rassilon: It's been an honor sir.
(2:25:02 AM) wallycaine: Grang: Good bye Rassilon. Good luck.
(2:25:14 AM) ladymadsci: Silk: [to Whisper] Which port did you have in mind, anyways?
(2:25:49 AM) Lucretius Williams: Peri: ... You have my letters, and know what to give to who. Make sure the inheritance is worked out... and... ... empres damn it, take care of yourself. *half-picks Rassilon up in a tight hug* Take care of Lilly.
(2:26:08 AM) starwar009: Whisper:*whispers back* place a little northwest of Chanos
(2:26:28 AM) starwar009: Rassilon: sure thing cousin~ *ruffles Peri's hair*
(2:27:03 AM) madgirlkate: Zoe: *in a glare-y mood* Goodbye, Rassilon.
(2:27:33 AM) starwar009: Rassilon: what no hug~? *holds out arms wide* c'mere you prickly little bookworm~! *hugs!*
(2:27:38 AM) ladymadsci: Silk: Got it.
(2:27:55 AM) Prof Zobot: Heh.
(2:27:57 AM) Lucretius Williams: Peri: ....don't mouth off to people bigger then you, or make widows cry, or accept any drinks from the murder suspect, because there was that *one* time... ...and find someone in the family to be a bodygaurd. maybe second cousins older child, the one whos learnin' boxing.
(2:28:15 AM) ladymadsci: Silk: [to Rassilon] See you— good luck!
(2:28:28 AM) madgirlkate: Zoe: *ACK!* Gettoff! *determinedly not crying*
(2:28:44 AM) Chicgeek: Ti: *has Strong Back, doesn't mind hefting Sai;s stuff* Sai, are you staying like that a while?
(2:28:55 AM) Lucretius Williams: Rrrths: *watching, with a small smile* *ah... saying goodbye... what a nostalgic feeling*
(2:28:59 AM) starwar009: Rassilon: yess'm~ *grins and waves* I hear ya cousin, dun worry about me~
(2:29:13 AM) Prof Zobot: Saiwolf: ...*Only responds by brushing up against her legs*
(2:29:23 AM) Prof Zobot: Saiwolf: *Has a lot to think about.*
(2:29:47 AM) madgirlkate: Zoe: Hmph. *goes back to glaring at the new lunars*
(2:29:50 AM) Lucretius Williams: Peri: ... as if I could stop worrying about you... and eat your damn vegtables.
(2:30:07 AM) starwar009: and with that, we're calling a close to this act of the chapter ^.^ everyone enjoy themselves?
(2:30:10 AM) Chicgeek: Ti: *absently reaches down to skritchie his ears* All right,then. Well, if you hunt and I forage, none of us'll starve along the way.
(2:30:14 AM) Chicgeek: Yep!
(2:30:17 AM) wallycaine: Indeed!
(2:30:21 AM) madgirlkate: Yesssss~
(2:30:38 AM) Lucretius Williams: Indeed.
(2:31:00 AM) Dr. Beard: Yeah.
(2:31:14 AM) Prof Zobot: Heehee
(2:31:16 AM) Lucretius Williams: Rrrths: *can;t be seen with his travellers coat on, but he also has a Mark of a pattern of sharp spikes down his back and a little down his arms, visible against the skin*

_________________
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don’t talk" -Tuco, The Good the Bad and the Ugly

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: exalted quest #2 logs I
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:58 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2656
Demothesis « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:53 am » righto. well, we'll call it there tonight. good game everyone. 4 xp for all and +1 extra to Peri and Grang
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:53 am » ...*sniffles at Peri's plight*
chicgeek « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:53 am » .
Mithril Jack « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:53 am » Flim: Sorry Zoe, it can be dificult to disguise an attitude
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:53 am » .
Claire « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:52 am » Pffffff...
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:52 am » Good job, Jack
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:52 am » ...I figure anyone who knows Peri would assume fraud if there weren't a bunch of fretty, overportective, over concerned familial notes.
Mithril Jack « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:52 am » for Grang: 4,5,7,2,8, 9,4,1 (3 successes)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:52 am » Peri: ... *adds a note about asking after his sister, and sends along the letters hes built up for her... so his dad will know its REALLY not a forgery*
Claire « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:52 am » Zoe: *concerned about her disguise*
Mithril Jack « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:51 am » for Hue: 3,7,7,3,3, 7,10,7 (6 successes)
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:51 am » Sai: ... *thinking about writing to his siblings, but concerned...*
Mithril Jack « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:50 am » for Zoe: 1,2,6,7,3, 1,3,9 (2 successes)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:49 am » Peri: *making a letter, and dressing it up all very officialy, and hopes to high hell hes right in trusting his dad*
Demothesis « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:48 am » yes and yes
Mithril Jack « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:48 am » with an extra die for the specialty, right? do I need to make 3 rolls?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:47 am » Peri: Yeah, yeah... and to Da. He has a big campaign runnin on getting rid of corruption... *writing*
Claire « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:47 am » ...really? Zoe could probably do a decent job disguising herself, then...
chicgeek « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:47 am » new group them song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7D65IomNYY
Claire « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:47 am » Zoe: Peri, are you writing to Rassilon or not?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:47 am » Rrrthservant: Wise- well handled, though. That much swagger is usualy not backed up well.
Demothesis « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:47 am » disguise is int + larceny
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:47 am » Sai: Truly we don't want to fight a Dragon Blooded. They're far far too dangerous for us to engage without... gifts.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:46 am » Peri: ...*wonders if he could make a blacksmit do him up a really official badge...*
Mithril Jack « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:46 am » Demo, what should I roll?
Claire « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:45 am » Zoe: So how do I get disguised?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:45 am » (jinx?)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:44 am » Hue Thi: He saw Grang and I with her. Grang moreso than me, but still. We should probably be disguised as well.
Demothesis « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:44 am » .
Mithril Jack « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:44 am » Flim: Yes, and Hue and Grang too.
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:44 am » Grang: Don't worry Peri, I had a similar feeling.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:44 am » Aw.
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:44 am » Sai: Master Flim, that would be wiser. We need to avoid an escalation, if we can
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:43 am » ....its gonna take him a while to get used to not being able to dispense justice as he goes.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:43 am » Peri: ... It wouldn't take long to hit him. *sigh* Probably a bad idea, yes, I know.
Claire « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:43 am » Zoe: ...I can't disguise myself. Peri, if you try to arrest or hit him he'll just arrest you.
Mithril Jack « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:43 am » Flim: I have some skill at disguises. I could try to disguise you.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:43 am » Peri: ...thats true. If I write him and my father, it;ll get done... I just... I really want to arrest him. Or hit him.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:42 am » Ti: The longer we stay, the harder it'll be to leave. we're supplied, let's vamoose.
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:42 am » Sai: ... Zoe, can you disguise yourself?
Claire « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:42 am » Zoe: If he's around.
Mithril Jack « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:41 am » Flim: Zoe, do you think he might try to kidnap you as we leave town?
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:41 am » Hm...
Claire « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:41 am » Zoe: Peri, just write to Rassilon and ask him to fix it.
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:41 am » Grang: He backed down once I mentioned bringing down an anathema, but I get the feeling he hasn't been seriously challenged
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:40 am » Peri: ...*twitch still*
Mithril Jack « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:40 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:40 am » Ti: I suggest we leave town, now. (telling aout the magnitude of the hunt for them)
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:40 am » Got nothing.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:39 am » Tell all the things. All of them.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:39 am » Peri: ... *gets a familliar to zoe gleam in his eyes at the mention of Corrupt City Leader*
Claire « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:39 am » ...Zoe telling people that the idiot dragon-blood in charge of the city is probably going to try to kidnap her again?
chicgeek « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:39 am » Ti: Hey. We got problems. (passes on in fo)
Demothesis « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:38 am » so any in game discussions before we call it a game tonight?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:38 am » Peri: *has fit a supsrigins number of books in a waterpoofed backpack*
Claire « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:38 am » (pffff~ yes)
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:38 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:38 am » ((It has logic to it- she wouldn;t want a BREIF history on *anything*.))
Demothesis « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:38 am » alright. it doesn't take long for everyone to get back together.
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:38 am » Sai will buy... a few books for Zoe, an interesting melange of contents, a backpack, and perhaps a new outfit... military uniform is kind of attention grabbing
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:38 am » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:38 am » ((Yay metagaming?))
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:37 am » Peri: ...*packs the second*
Claire « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:37 am » ...4 successes.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:37 am » ((Aaaaaaa the second the second!))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:36 am » Guys, I need to be up at 5am tomorrow. I'm gonna have to crash soon.
Demothesis « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:36 am » this is just to determine how long it takes
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:36 am » Peri: ... very well. I would find the matter agreeable. Do you think Zoe would preffer a breif history of daiklaie production, or a epic poem about a expedition under the sea.
Demothesis « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:36 am » yes claire, perception + onvestigation
chicgeek « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:36 am » Well, Ti and company said where they'd be.
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:36 am » Sai: ...lord Peri? When we leave the city, I need to speak with you about something. I think you may be the best to speak of it with
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:36 am » Peris going to buy a spare backpack, and cherry-pick for interesting ones that the group can share, and then just load the pack up.
Claire « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:35 am » Should we make a check on finding the rest of the party?
Demothesis « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:34 am » wow, ok, you find plenty of books
Mithril Jack « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:34 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:33 am » Peri: *has spent most of his life now buying things for picky people... mostly Rassilon*
chicgeek « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:33 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:33 am » 7,9,10,8,2, 10,5,8,1,6 (8 successes)
Demothesis « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:32 am » you can make a check for that tinker
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:32 am » Grang: *following close behind*
Claire « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:32 am » Zoe: *walking in the plausible direction of Peri, now*
Claire « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:31 am » Zoe: ...huh. Ok. Thanks.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:31 am » Hue Thi: I write at least one or two decent ones a week. A lot of garbage too if you like a laugh.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:31 am » Oh! I did ask if Peri could check to find books to buy... maybe same check as for the coats?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:31 am » Hue Thi: I know it isn't much, but you can read my poems if you like.
Claire « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:31 am » Zoe: It's not your fault. Freaking idiot... Let's see if Peri's done with stuff yet.
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:30 am » Grang: *sighs* Sorry we couldn't stay long...
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:29 am » Hm... yeah, finding Peri and Sai would be wise
Claire « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:29 am » Zoe: *puts book back* Grr. *leaving library to find Peri*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:29 am » I vote find Perri and Sai.
Mithril Jack « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:29 am » ok, nvm
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:28 am » It's in a mountain pass, so... going around is tough
Demothesis « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:28 am » you do have to go through the city, it leads to a mountain pass
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:28 am » Yeah... I don't thinkthat's an option, unfortunately
Mithril Jack « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:28 am » a little misdirection
chicgeek « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:28 am » Zoe would be safer in a goup.
Claire « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:28 am » ...I'm still confused about the geography. Didn't we have to go through this town?
Mithril Jack « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:27 am » It might be a good idea if Zoe is seen leaving town in the opposite direction from where we're going (she can then circle around)
chicgeek « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:27 am » Oops.\
chicgeek « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:27 am » Especially if it's enough to replace them and get more, besides.
Claire « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:27 am » I don't have any cash...
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:27 am » Ok, meeting up is a good idea.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:27 am » leave some cash, they might let you keep a few?
Claire « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:26 am » She's just going to be extra-grumpy.
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:26 am » ...Though unless it's an island wide chain, the fact that they're leaving kinda kills that
Claire « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:26 am » Nah, Zoe isn't going to be able to return any books she takes.
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:26 am » Zoe and Grang are going to see if they can take some books, maybe?
Claire « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:26 am » It might be better if Zoe outright leaves town before he can tell the guards not to let her leave?
chicgeek « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:25 am » Meet back up, I suppose. Fill each otehr in?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:25 am » ...Wait, I may be using that phrase wrong.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:25 am » Heh...
Demothesis « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:25 am » anyway, what will you all do now?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:24 am » I considered having Hue chat up the guards, but thought how badly that could go...
Claire « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:24 am » ZoeOOC: I'll take it up with the sidreals.
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:24 am » Yaaaah... weneedtoskiptown
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:24 am » Grang: *resolves to be the person who would kill people who try to hurt Zoe*
Demothesis « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:23 am » GM: nnnnnope. your dad provided one by way of being a person who would kill people who try to hurt his daughter, but none of that anymore
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:23 am » *pats Hue on the head* It's okay... I know he would have helped if it came down to it, and that helped Grang be extra tough with him
chicgeek « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:23 am » Doesn't mean DB won't try to bushwack us. Wait, why am I giving the gm ideas?
Claire « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:23 am » ZoeOOC: So is there any way I can get a restraining order here?
Mithril Jack « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:23 am » We still did a heck of a job going through it unnoticed
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:23 am » Hue Thi didn't do anything except look servant-y.
Demothesis « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:22 am » *snrk* oh no. enjoy the victories. it's sort of the point ^.^
chicgeek « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:22 am » Zoe? Play nice?
Claire « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:22 am » ZoeOOC: Yeah, like playing nice would have helped.
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:22 am » I mean... sorry
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:22 am » Yay, ruining DM's plans!
Demothesis « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:21 am » well, there went my plans for this city. *was expecting jail breaks and epic fights with arrogant people and zoe having to play nice to avoid her friends' being imprissoned.*
Claire « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:20 am » Zoe: *going to wait like 5 minutes and then leave again- figures she can read like one chapter of a botany book in that time*
chicgeek « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:20 am » *throws roses at all three of them*
Claire « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:20 am » Zoe: *annoyed* Right. Library. *enters library*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:20 am » *joins applause*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:19 am » *applause!*
chicgeek « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:19 am » (Cheering!)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:19 am » Hue Thi: *exhales slowly*
Demothesis « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:18 am » DB: Good... Zoe, see you some other time my love. *turns on his heel and toes a fine line between running away and storming off*
Claire « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:18 am » Zoe: *freaking FINALLy*
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:17 am » Grang: Obviously. *smiles*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:17 am » Hue Thi: *relaxes*
Demothesis « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:17 am » ok, that's a success. the dragon blooded's smile falters, and he takes a half step back. "... Fine. Apparently we merely had a misunderstanding correct?"
Mithril Jack « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:17 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:17 am » .
Claire « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:16 am » *whistles* Niiiiiice.
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:16 am » six successes
Demothesis « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:15 am » sure
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:15 am » *wants a slight chance of this working*
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:15 am » Can I chanell conviction again?
Demothesis « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:14 am » oh, nice Wally. roll charisma + presence
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:14 am » Grang: I'm sure he'd be interested in hearing about how a mortal could never hurt him.
Claire « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:14 am » Zoe: *grumpy*
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:13 am » (This could SO get bad...eep)
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:13 am » Grang: Tell that to the Anathema I took this bow from.
Claire « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:13 am » Zoe: *to one of the guards* Can you get me a dictionary and a thesaurus from the library?
Claire « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:12 am » Zoe: I clearly need a thesaurus here...
Demothesis « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:11 am » DB: You're still only mortal. I am a prince of the earth. you don't stand a chance kidnapper.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:11 am » .
Claire « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:11 am » (pffffff...)
Claire « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:11 am » Zoe: You can say something incorrect as many times as you want, but that will not change reality.
Demothesis « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:11 am » Guard captain: *not answering but the look on his face answers the question well enough*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:11 am » Hue Thi: *inner swoon*
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:11 am » This is going to be fun
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:11 am » Heeheehee
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:11 am » Grang: Do you think Zoe would hire an incompetent bodyguard? *smiles*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:10 am » I like how Zoe continues to use logic. <3
Demothesis « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:10 am » DB: I'm not killing a bodyguard, I'm killing a kidnapper
Claire « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:10 am » Zoe: *looks at the guard captain with DB* Does he do this a lot?
Claire « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:10 am » Zoe: Yes, because KILLING MY BODYGUARD is so legal.
Demothesis « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:10 am » DB:*grins evilly at Grang* Go ahead, you'll be dead before you can move a foot.
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:10 am » Grang: I think you used two syllables once. That might be too big.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:09 am » Hue Thi: *trying not to smile*
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:09 am » Grang: And no good kidnapper gives up without resistance.
Claire « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:09 am » Zoe: I'm not being kidnapped. You're an idiot. I hate you. Go away. Should I use smaller words?
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:09 am » Grang: I'm going to have to agree with Zoe here. If you continue to insist on this charade, I'll be forced to play my part.
Claire « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:09 am » Zoe: You're not allowed to accuse someone of kidnapping without knowing what kidnapping means.
Mithril Jack « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:09 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:09 am » he'll be assuming Grang gets cuffed. he's the main focus right now
Demothesis « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:08 am » DB: I'm arresting your kidnapper. stop being so difficult my love.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:08 am » Or has everyone just forgotten about him?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:08 am » Just to be clear, is Hue Thi still being arrested too?
Claire « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:08 am » Zoe: Excuse me? You can't have my bodyguard.
Demothesis « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:07 am » DB: Good, now, hands behind your back. Guards put shackles on him.
Claire « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:07 am » ZoeOOC: Other people got COATS and RUMORS and all I want is a book but noooooo...
Demothesis « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:07 am » GM: XD *enjoys Zoe*
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:06 am » Grang: *pulls the bow off his back* If you continue to attempt to interfere in my duties, I will be forced to deal with you. However, I shall accede to my ladies wishes. *places bow at his feet, and puts his foot on the bow*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:06 am » Hee hee hee.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:06 am » .
Claire « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:06 am » Zoe: *to guard* I'm really sorry you have to take orders from this guy. If it makes you feel better, he's probably going to be fired for gross incompetence soon.
Claire « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:05 am » Zoe: Ugh, Grang, put the bow down. He's too stupid to not randomly shoot people.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:04 am » Hue Thi: *continuing to look as unthreatening as possible* *whispers* So does this kind of thing happen a lot?
Mithril Jack « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:04 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:04 am » nope, nothing for anyone. the guards seem to just be stuck between Grang and the DB who finally stomps his foot. "Just get out of my way, I'll take care of this. You, mister "bodyguard" put that bow down or I put you down."
Claire « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:03 am » Only one success.
Demothesis « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:03 am » roll charisma + presence Claire
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:02 am » (Zoe is basically a Tsundere in this guy's eyes.)
Claire « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:02 am » Zoe: *glares at soldier* Don't you dare arrest my bodyguard! *attempts to be fierce*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:02 am » Hue ThiOOC: *hands Zoe a book of his commissioned poetry*
Demothesis « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:01 am » DB: Are you dissobeying a direct order? Arrest them!
Demothesis « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:01 am » The guards with the DB start backing up, looking very uncomfortable. "Sir... We really shouldn't-" *before he finishes his sentence is backhanded by the DB*
chicgeek « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:01 am » TiOOC:(Hands Zoe a hardbound soppy romance novel)
Claire « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:00 am » ZoeOOC: That would be an improper use of any book except a soppy romantic novel.
Wallycaine « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:00 am » Three successes
chicgeek « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:00 am » *Book*
Mithril Jack « Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:00 am » .
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:59 pm » (DB will be lucky if Zoe dooesn't beat him to death with a ook.)
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:59 pm » Zoe: Now stop being an idiot and assulting my bodyguard. I want a book.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:59 pm » you can
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:59 pm » Can I chanel conviction, since he's just trying to excecute his duties
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:59 pm » Grang: Nowhere does it say I should surrender them to the first two bit half pint who decides to abuse his power
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:58 pm » ZoeOOC: I know that won't actually do anything, but it will be nice stress relief.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:58 pm » ...welp.
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:58 pm » Zoe: *puts on gloves* ...if you take me away from this library, I am going to start screaming.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:58 pm » (and "M'lady" Beard)
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:58 pm » roll charisma + presence wally ^.^
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:58 pm » ....Zoe appears to have been quite the charmer.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:58 pm » ((What would be an appropriate term of respect for Hue to use to address Zoe?))
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:57 pm » Grang: *reaches into coat for papers, and hands Zoe her gloves* M'lady, you should put these on. *flashes papers at guard* As you can see, I'm registered to protect someone, and carry this bow in the direction of my duties.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:57 pm » DB: Now are the kidnappers going to come along quietly so i can look after my future bride, or...? *drawing his own bow slowly*
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:56 pm » Zoe: I'm sure that you could still manage it. I have complete confidence in your stupidity.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:56 pm » DB: oh, I won't loose command. I'm in charge of this city right now.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:56 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:56 pm » One of the guards is watching Grang rather apprehensively."Sir, can you put the bow on the ground anf your hands behind your back. this does not need to end in violence."
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:56 pm » Zoe: Look, I know being stupid enough to lose your command isn't THAT common, but that doesn't mean it should be a goal.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:55 pm » (glad you approve tinker, I worried it was over the top)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:54 pm » Hue Thi: *looking to Zoe for directions on whether to drop staff*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:54 pm » ...*almost genuinely charmed by this level of Dragon Blooded Corruption*
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:54 pm » DB: and it's obvious you've developed stockholm syndrome, unfortunate. but I'm sure I can help you. *glares at Grang* What rightfully appointed bodyguard? I only see a kidnapper that I plan on sending to rot in jail. Do you plan to fight arrest? That would end badly for you.
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:54 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:54 pm » Hue Thi: *is a tiny scrawny bookish type with inkstained fingers and a stick he looks unsure about holding on to*
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:52 pm » Grang: *sets his feet* You're going to arrest her rightfully appointed bodyguard? How would I know you don't plan on kidnapping her once I've gone, with as little professionalism and credentials as you've shown?
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:52 pm » Zoe: There should be a dictionary in the library. I can read it to you.
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:52 pm » Zoe: You're an idiot. Kidnapping requires duress.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:52 pm » *amused*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:52 pm » ...Hue? Kidnapping.... *anyone*?
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:51 pm » The guards look a bit pained, but move to surround Grang and Hue. "Put your weapon down please sir."
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:51 pm » Hue Thi: *blanches* W-wha?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:51 pm » *snrk*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:51 pm » Hue Thi: *finds this particular example of blunt honesty refreshing and endearing*
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:51 pm » DB: Oh, I see. Guards. *motions sharply to Grang and Hue* It's obvious these gentlemen are holding you hostage, arrest them.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:51 pm » (heeheehee)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:50 pm » o.0
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:50 pm » Zoe: Nope. I hate you.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:49 pm » DB: Oh come now Zoe, we got on so well too. Why don't you come have dinner with me. I have a large office in the barraks, what with being in charge of this town's military and all
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:49 pm » Grang: *smiles frostily back* Unfortunately, I was not informed of this after my transfer. I wonder whyever that would be.
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:49 pm » Zoe: *library*
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:48 pm » Zoe: Nope.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:48 pm » The dragon blooded smile turns frosty at Grang. "Of course she knows me. We were to be wed at one time, but my work had me leaving before I could finalize with her father. Isn't that right Zoe?"
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:48 pm » Hue is keeping his head down and hoping nobody takes much notice of him.
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:47 pm » Zoe: *forest-tongue* <Yes, and if I get kidnapped I'd recommend checking with him, first.>
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:47 pm » Peri: ...*feels a vauge sense of brotherly concern*
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:47 pm » Grang: *turns to Zoe* Do you know this gentleman? *in his official bodyguard tone*
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:47 pm » Zoe: What?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:47 pm » ...oh bloody heck
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:46 pm » ((Ohhhhhhh...))
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:46 pm » *sets out popcorn*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:46 pm » Definitely walking.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:45 pm » right, a couple feet before the door, the dragon blooded blinks and smiles wide at Zoe. "Mnemmon Zoe! What a pleasant surprise!" He's quickening his steps to the door.
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:45 pm » .
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:44 pm » Walking.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:44 pm » walking or running?
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:44 pm » Zoe: *heads to library*
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:44 pm » Well, the options seem to be 'library'.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:44 pm » Grang: I think turning would give them more information than they have now... unless you think they're coming for you specifically
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:44 pm » nope, just the library, or try one of the random doors on the street, which are mostly houses.
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:43 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:43 pm » Hue: Zoe, we may have to give up on the library for now...
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:43 pm » Bah. Is there a direction Zoe can go that is not a complete U-turn?
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:42 pm » basically there's a library between the two groups, the guards are closer to the front door than you all. and, it's big enough to possibly have one.
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:42 pm » ...is the library big enough that it might have a back entrance?
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:41 pm » maybe, you'd have to be quick about it and in a way that wouldn't attract attention. which would be hard since the guards are closer than you all are
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:41 pm » *not sure the geographical logisitics currently involved*
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:41 pm » ...can Zoe just go in the library?
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:40 pm » They're walking down the same street in you all's direction
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:40 pm » Zoe: *wants her gloves back*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:40 pm » Ruh Rho, Shaggy.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:40 pm » You all are looking for a library, luckily you've found one, however there's a problem. Zoe, you recognize a man in a dragon blooded officer's uniform and a good 10 or so flunky soldiers with him.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:40 pm » (snerk)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:39 pm » (XD)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:39 pm » (That would be fun)
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:39 pm » (Like, it's all evil and forboding and right next to an Arby's)
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:39 pm » (...I imagine there's one somewhere out in the midwest)
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:39 pm » (Okay, I want a castle called Deathburg now in msw somewhere)
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:38 pm » Yess?
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:38 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:37 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:36 pm » There's a reason it's never been pulled off. before. We'll see how this goes. anyway, to Zoe, Grang, and Hue. :D
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:36 pm » *whimper*
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:34 pm » ^.^
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:34 pm » If there's a legitimate Anathema alert on the isle, the Dragon blooded are just the tip of the Deathburg
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:34 pm » Shhhh, Z. Don't give the DM more ideas. :P
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:33 pm » They might be right
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:33 pm » ...um.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:33 pm » Somewhere on the rim of Creation, scores of Lunars are writing us off as losses already.
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:33 pm » Flim: Rumors can be exagerated
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:33 pm » Peri: .... *crap*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:33 pm » Meeeeeep.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:32 pm » ...great....
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:32 pm » For the information group: you all hear stories about how two weeks ago overnight a large number of soldiers appeared in town and set up in the local fort and set up the checkpoint. apprently there was a disaster to the south involving anathma summoning demons into some city called River's Pearl(that's you town btw) and the wyld hunt is mobilizing like never before. There's supposed to be a whole Fang of dragon blooded and at least a Wing of the realm's 3rd legion devoted to finding them.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:31 pm » (Or at least more writing supplies for Hue^^)
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:31 pm » ...before she bites someone?
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:31 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:30 pm » Sai: Aye, it t'would be best if we bought our friend some literature.
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:30 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:29 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:29 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:28 pm » Peris also going to ask f he can *buy* books anywhere.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:28 pm » Awesome. Sai wouldn't need it if he wolfed out, but I don't wanna change too much too early
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:27 pm » ok, for Peri and Sai: you two manage to buy all the winter gear. all of it. well, all you'd need anyway. as well as getting a great deal on some climbing equipment and a few small tinderboxes.
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:27 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:26 pm » guh, back, had to refrech chat. anyway.
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:26 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:25 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:24 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:23 pm » Sai: *Has a keen eye for this stuff because of MILITARY LOGISTICS*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:23 pm » 3,1,10,5,7, 7,8,5 (5 successes)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:23 pm » Roit. Charisma Plus Presence Plus resources...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:22 pm » Peri: *PURCHASING POWER.*
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:21 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:20 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:20 pm » 5,7,8,7,1, 2,10,7,9,8 (8 successes)
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:19 pm » 10,7,5,2 (3 successes)
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:19 pm » 6,9,9,8,4, 5 (3 successes)
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 pm » 2,1,1,7,9, 3,4 (2 successes)
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:18 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:17 pm » (Am I still allowed to keep my resources background for this?)
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:17 pm » alright,let's get the supplies and rumor mill groups out of the way real quick. those going for supplies roll charisma/manipulation + presence/bureaucracy + any resources backgrounds to see how well you all do. For the rumor group roll perception + awareness.
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:16 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:16 pm » Peri: *notes down the general sizes they'll need*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:15 pm » Sai: *making sure his tail's tucked in*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:14 pm » Peri: *combs hsi hair so he looks more Official*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:14 pm » Rrrth is going to check to see if the town has food style supplies they can take.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:14 pm » Whisper is currently a mouse in someone's pocket
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:14 pm » I like Hue.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:13 pm » Hue Thi: *doesn't even question this*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:13 pm » Hue Thi: Okay.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:13 pm » I suppose Boulder is following flim, that leaves Rrrth, and Whisper.
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:13 pm » Zoe: *has not yet noticed she is being followed*
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:13 pm » ...pfff. Probably a good idea.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:13 pm » Peri: Hue, go with Zoe so she won;t kill grang.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:13 pm » brb
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:12 pm » So, that's Flim, Ti, and Silk to a tavern for news, Grang following Zoe in search of a library, and Peri and Sai off to get coats. What's the rest of you doing?
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:12 pm » Zoe: *searching for library*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:12 pm » DesusOOC: *Wearing a teeny trenchcoat and sunglasses, reporting on Peri's movements for Sol*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:11 pm » Sai: ...aye. We discuss them later.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:11 pm » Peri: ...and don;t discuss these things in town.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:11 pm » (watch there not be a library)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:11 pm » Peri: ...what? Are you- look, you;re all with a Magistrate Official. We got through the gate fine...
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:10 pm » Grang: *follows Zoe*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:10 pm » (At least it wasn't a table flip)
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:10 pm » Flim: If it's a tavern I shall accompany you
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:10 pm » Zoe: *going to head to the library*
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:10 pm » Silk: I'll come with you.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:10 pm » Grang: *shrugs* Simply a more coherent cover story would help.
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:10 pm » (furniture mishaps! the eternal nemesis of tabletop rpgs)
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:10 pm » Ti: I want to hit a tea shop or tavern-who's with me? It might be a good idea to pick up the local news....might hear about what'sahead, as well as what's following.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:09 pm » )
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:09 pm » (Sorry I disappeared. Had to set a bed up.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:09 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:09 pm » Silkshadow: [to nobody in particular] Bleh. We're going to need some new identities at least once on this joirney.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:08 pm » Sai is going to... well, now that we're past the checkpoint, he's probably going to be responsible and go get winter gear for people who CAN'T have coats of fur.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:08 pm » Hm... Peri will accompany whoever is going to stock up on winter gear, since he can pay for it.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:08 pm » (Aka: Fool all the people, all the time.)
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:08 pm » anyway, so where are you all going now?
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:07 pm » heh, interesting name
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:07 pm » ...I think his dads name is "Earning the Belief of the Populace Within The Span Of Eras."
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:07 pm » .
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:05 pm » Zoe: LIBRARY.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:05 pm » Peri: Here, let me see... *grabs blank paper, and stamps his Patricians seal on it* Escort... civillians... Magistrate Buisness... care of ...*writes his dads name in, since his dad will just write it off for him* Sorry for the trouble. At least you aren;t *related* to them. *laughs*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:05 pm » (Once past the checkpoint) Ti: Perhaps we should find a tea house or a tavern, and see what news there is to e had.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:05 pm » Sai: Well... everything tis all right here, aye?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:04 pm » (No... it's sort of a bad story involving an accident and a checkbook and a science experiment gone awry)
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:04 pm » (Oh, dear, that doesn't sound good, Z.)
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:03 pm » .
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:03 pm » (O.o, Z)
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:03 pm » )
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:03 pm » (Cat?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:03 pm » (Back. One destroyed dresser later)
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:03 pm » Guard: hrff, tell me about it. This right here is at least a ten page report. Well carry on you lot and don't get into trouble... well more trouble than normal for folks in your business.
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:01 pm » (...going with Flim next time sounds good. *wants to see how Solar pursuasion charms work* )
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:01 pm » Peri: Hell, I;ll SIGN it if you want. Empress knows how bitchy they get if you aren;t mailing off five peices of paperwork everytime someone moves by you. *Beurocratic solidarity)
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:01 pm » /
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:00 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:00 pm » (good luck, Z.)
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:00 pm » FlimOOC: For future reference, I have some Performance and Presence enhanced charms that would have been useful here, like Hypnotic Tongue Technique
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:00 pm » The guard takes several long moments to closely examine the seal before handing it back, looking annoyed with the whole situation. "Right, that's an official seal. I will be filing a report to be delivered to the empress's office for Sir Rassilon's next review." (ah yay petty law branch politics)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:56 pm » (...kay?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:56 pm » (Crap crap crap brb)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:55 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:54 pm » Peri: Precarious Balance of Judgement, house Patrician. I have my papers as a patrician, as well. *hands it over*
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:54 pm » Grang: *puts on the overworked bodyguard face*
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:54 pm » The guard holds out his hand for the seal. "I hope you don't mind me looking at it."
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:54 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:53 pm » Grang: *sighs* Now you made him do it...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:53 pm » Peri: I hadn;t wanted to make a *scene*, but I was unaware that routine checks were worried about overworked bodygaurds.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:53 pm » The guard looks over at Peri, grumbling to himself. "What now?"
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:53 pm » (Do it, T.)
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:53 pm » go for it peri
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:53 pm » Peri quietly pulls out his magistrates seal. "Excuse me." his tone is flinty, and official.
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:53 pm » Zoe: *grumpy because she's not at the library yet*
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:53 pm » (Of course. I was doing a comparison.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:53 pm » (Between all of us we have plenty of plans to get through this.)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:52 pm » (... Other characters have skills besides Silk, Jane. )
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:52 pm » (If Flim has MANIP 6, then he's the best and silk's the 2nd-best.)
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:52 pm » Right well that's not enough in this case either and he's looking rather annoyed. "Really? Realm business? Cause I don't see no magistrate seal or yannoo... all seeing eye stuff on anyone's paperwork, or paperwork at all from you. So forgive my suspicion miss realm worker."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:51 pm » (The reason I;m not worried, is because theyre pretty potent get out of snag free cards.)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:51 pm » (...peri has a Magistrates Seal, and a patricians seal.)
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:50 pm » (OOC) I suspect that Flim has the best chance of talking our way out
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:50 pm » .....
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:49 pm » .
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:49 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:49 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:49 pm » *bakes a cake with a file inside for Grang*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:47 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:45 pm » 7,3,2,9,9, 3,1,1,1 (3 successes)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:44 pm » ...Peri had a plan ready too.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:44 pm » I SHOULD have remembered. Sorry. I studied the Isle a lot. Anyways... back to the point. Jane's character was trying to save our deception
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:44 pm » Moving on, yes.
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:44 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:44 pm » Hey, be fair-I didn't know we'd get in trouble for being armed, and I bet most of the rest of us didn't, either-it's a learning experience.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:43 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:43 pm » Moving on.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:43 pm » It's cool. Done now.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:43 pm » No, that's not the point. The point was, we dropped the discussion quickly, so I honestly never even thought about the weapons until Demo asked about them.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:42 pm » Ok, everyone, chill.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:42 pm » We... didn't want to discuss it forver, so he didn't feel the need to mention that we could easily get through if we just left our wepons behind?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:41 pm » Because it was really overcomplicating it, and thats... a wierd thing to say, wally.
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:41 pm » Srsly. The discussion was not accomplishing anything.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:41 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:41 pm » :/
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:40 pm » Silkshadow: I felt I should inform you that, on my authority as... [smiles sweetly] let's say, 'one professional to another', that this party of people needs to get through. Realm business.
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:40 pm » He raised points and he didn't have any solutions, and neither did the rest of us...
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:40 pm » (Hey Tinker, it's been a while since we played. I forgot about that detail.)
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:40 pm » *shrug* He raised points, you decided not to pay any attention to them, so why would he raise more?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:40 pm » (Agreed)
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:40 pm » (next time we let Flim flimflam them?)
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:39 pm » I'm not sure leaving all our weapons behind would have been a good idea...
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:39 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:39 pm » (hang on)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:38 pm » Thats literaly all hes being pulled aside for. :/
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:38 pm » 'Can someone forge papers for these weapons'.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:38 pm » 'People with weapons better leave them behind.'
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:38 pm » FlimOOC: manipulation 6 performance 5
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:38 pm » All he had to do was say 'hey, I should leave my weapon behind'.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:38 pm » Well... he never mentioned that part.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:37 pm » Grang had a point. We didn't address covering for him...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:36 pm » Peri: *...going to make fun of Grang for being the wierdly paranoid one*
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:36 pm » Flim: *readies to lie like a dog convincingly
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:35 pm » The guard quirks a brow at her then shrugs and walks over to the side. "Ya, what'sit?"
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:35 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:35 pm » Grang: *rolls his eyes* Sure, if you can find the urchins who grabbed my wallet in [Name of last town we passed through].
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:35 pm » Silkshadow: [to the guard] Excuse me. May I speak with you for a moment?
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:34 pm » Silkshadow: *ahem*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:34 pm » Ti: *resisting the urge to facepalm, keeping quiet*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:33 pm » Sai: ...
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:33 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:33 pm » Peri: *glances at Grang to see if he needs him to do so*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:32 pm » Peri: *prepared to wave his Magistrates Patrician status if need be*
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:32 pm » alright, unfortunately the guard's not quite buying it. "Sir, can you show some written proof of these orders?"
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:30 pm » Hm
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:30 pm » *amused by the description on the roller site*
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:29 pm » two successes
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:29 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:28 pm » .
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:27 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:27 pm » Silk: [in the background, being unobtrusive]
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:27 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:25 pm » .
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:23 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:23 pm » please roll performance + manipulation wally
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:22 pm » Grang: *sighs* Unfortunately, no. You know how those Dragonblooded can get... she sent me out to accompany some friends of her's back home, and then I'm gonna have to walk all the way back.
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:22 pm » Zoe: *will be grumpy about it, but let Grang hold onto her gloves*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:21 pm » "Tablewear, to cut and pry, as well as for combat". She's alone a lot, or was, so self defense. As well as her work. *shrugs* If the guards make an issue of it, she'll reply.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:21 pm » Grang: *can hold Zoe's gloves in his coat*
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:21 pm » The guard Checks the license. "Right... is Cynis Honiko here with you today sir?"
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:21 pm » Sai: Of course I do, sir. A good soldier tis never without his instrument of defense. *Presents it*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:21 pm » Okee.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:21 pm » *meep*
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:21 pm » and yes beard, just a walking stick
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:20 pm » yes zo, you can for now
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:20 pm » he's not carrying the big obvious things. they'll get to him in a bit. ^.^
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:20 pm » I guess the staff passes as just a walking stick then?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:20 pm » Uh... uh... crap. Um... Sai has all his possessions. I can try to use his Military backing for a license, right?
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:20 pm » ...bag for Zoe to hide her gloves? Someone? She probably shouldn't be wearing them.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:20 pm » No halt for Peri?
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:19 pm » Grang: *grunts again* Of course, officer. *produces his bodyguard license*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:19 pm » And licenses are generally only granted to friends of Dragon Blooded, members of the great houses... or military people
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:19 pm » Knives are generally overlooked, but on the Isle you have to have a License for weapons.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:19 pm » one of the other guards stops in front of Sai and Grang. "Do you two have authority to be carrying around martial weapons?"
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:18 pm » Page 366-'most adults in exalted carry a knife, for utility as well as defense"
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:18 pm » Did someone have a bag or something Zoe could hide her gloves in?
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:17 pm » ...in his pocket
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:17 pm » Sai has a spear. Crap, it was a LOT easier sneak that past when he had military backing
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:17 pm » Grang: *has his bow*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:17 pm » (I figured it made sense for one who lives a lot in the wilderness)
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:17 pm » Flim has his cestus
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:17 pm » Hue Thi has the staff. He's been using it as a walking stick.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:17 pm » fighting knives chic? or just kinfe knives?
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:17 pm » ...Zoe has her gloves.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:17 pm » Ti-knives, and a small axe/hatchet.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:17 pm » Grang: *grunts*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:16 pm » Peri has his night-stick on his belt.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:16 pm » and aother question: who has weapons on them?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:16 pm » (brb)
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:16 pm » Guard: hrm, right. Good farming out there I hear. assuming you can get signed on with someone.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:15 pm » Peri Would have tucked his seals into an inner pocket.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:15 pm » Sai: The heartlands.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:14 pm » Nope.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:14 pm » (Hey Jane! We're sneaking past an Imperial checkpoint!)
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:14 pm » wb jane! good timing
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:14 pm » Sai: *Doesn't really have anything to hide other than his tell*
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:14 pm » (Hi! I'm back!)
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:14 pm » (OOC) These are not the exalts you've been looking for.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:14 pm » "hn. right. so where ya lot headin?" (anyone wanting to hide anything?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:14 pm » Sai: ...aye.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:13 pm » kk
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:13 pm » Peri: *nods*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:13 pm » Peri left the giant hunk or oraculum behind, by the way.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:13 pm » *whistles 'my knapsack on my back'.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:12 pm » ok, you all get to the checkpoint and the guards on duty there stop you all and do a basic search of the group while asking questions. "So, you all t'gether?" Askes the head guard, a rather grizzled looking man, with a well kept piece of armor. not clean or shiney, just well maintained.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:12 pm » Aye!
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:11 pm » Grang: *goes along with it*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:11 pm » Yep.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:11 pm » I think so.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:11 pm » Yup.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:10 pm » ok, so do we have concensus?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:10 pm » Sai: Heh.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:10 pm » Peri: *nods*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:10 pm » Ti: ...Let's go. And at least there's a few among us who can change form and escape, if need be,
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:10 pm » Rrrths: *shifts his travelling cloak, seeming to look... older, and less spry, from how hes carrying himself*
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:09 pm » Zoe: *grumpy from book withdrawl*
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:09 pm » Zoe: Grang, your basic premis is uncertain anyway.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:09 pm » Sounds good to me.
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:09 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:09 pm » Sai: *Putting on his military helmet to hide his wolf ears*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:09 pm » Agreed. Let's play this one by ear.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:09 pm » Right.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:09 pm » If he's asked, yes.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:08 pm » Honestly, i think just saying we're travelers, headed out to the countryside makes the most sense... maybe have Peri says hes out on an investigation.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:08 pm » Grang: *shrugs* I said it wasn't out of line, not that it's certain. And it wasn't sarcasm, Rrrth. It was simply a statement of fact.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:07 pm » Peri: Its been TWO weeks, it would be VERY wierd that they would assume we;d go THIS direction, and we haven;t done anything to be noticed since.
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:07 pm » Zoe: *wants books*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:07 pm » Ti:And look how many people enter and leave the city each day-why should we be missed?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:07 pm » Hue Thi: *looks uncomfortable saying it*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:07 pm » Sai: ...Grang, I don't know of they even KNOW we're... anathema... exalts... whatever we art. But we've passed faster than the news would carry. I don't fear that outcome as long as we keep our natures surpressed
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:07 pm » Rrrth: Your sarcasim is verry convincin, strgazer.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:06 pm » *Hue:
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:06 pm » I'm sure more than just us went missing in a battle like that.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:06 pm » Grang: But if most wish to simply waltz in, we can try that.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:06 pm » Grang: They know there were several Exalts... I don't think it's out of line to be cautious that they got reports of a similar number of people dissapearing.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:06 pm » alright, so what's the plan folks?
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:06 pm » Zoe: *has no further issues*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:06 pm » Rrrth: yep.
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:05 pm » Zoe: May I go to the library?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:05 pm » Rrrth: No. Now, quit frettin.. Daylights movin'.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:05 pm » peri's got nothing specific about the checkpoint.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:05 pm » (agreed, Z)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:05 pm » Bah, one sucses.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:05 pm » ...we're over thinking this
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:05 pm » Zoe: Is it suspicious for a group of people to be travelling?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:05 pm » Rrrth: Together, well, people travelling far disdances, without th' coin to take a wagon... you want safety.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:04 pm » you may tinker. though it'd be more perception + lore/war
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:04 pm » Ti: *nods*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:04 pm » Rrrt: Together is wiser. A bunch of people in seperate groups looks much mrr suspicious.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:04 pm » Sai: They likely aren't. The nature of the blockade is to seal off the area to prevent anything dangerous from leaving the area of the demon-attacked city.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:04 pm » Ti: Frankly? That seal won't e worth much off the Isle, will it? M ight as well make use of it now.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:04 pm » Hue Thi: If we must, but I'd rather we stay together. We're more vulnerable apart, and it might take longer to get out that way.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:04 pm » Can I roll for Wits to see if Peri can work out the nature of the blockade?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:03 pm » Peri: I don;t get why we;re so sure they're looking for us. We're overthinking this.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:03 pm » Sai: *Pointing at his ears* I'll need my sallet.
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:03 pm » Flim: If you wish to travel in cognito, then perhaps you shouldn't use the seal
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:03 pm » Zoe: I said that five minutes ago.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:03 pm » Sai: ... I don't think they are looking for us specifically. Just anything dangerous.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:03 pm » Grang: Hmm... we could split up into groups, as they're likely looking for us to stay together.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:02 pm » Sai: ... I have a rank as a military Sargent. I might be able to get someone past if I claim they're working under me. But that might invite scrutiny.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:02 pm » Ti: It;s a handy skill, Whisper, but if we're keeping a low profile..suspicion always afalls upon strangers first, and if you're caught-ill luck does happen-that means delays, and official attention.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:02 pm » *thinks most romantic comedies could be improved with the addition of magic, espioage and epic battle vs. demons*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:02 pm » Peri: One is, specificaly as the servant of Rassilon, anotheris a more generic Authority of the Magistrates seal, a third is my seal as a member of my house.
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:01 pm » Flim: Peri, is your seal identifiable as uniquely yours?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:01 pm » ...*suddenly imagining a romantic comedy involving an ill-advised message sent via ring of scarabs*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:01 pm » Rrrth: Last rrrsort. The Lordship herrre says he has a negottiable seal. That;ll do.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:01 pm » Sai: *Thinking* The true trouble is not the supplies, tis the checkpoint. We need a way of getting past without drawing attention.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:00 pm » The only risk is that they can be intercepted, if someone's watching it
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:00 pm » Zoe: I can be a doctor. That gets income.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:00 pm » Whisper: I'm just offering it as an option. *grump*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:00 pm » Oooh. Yes, he wants that.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:00 pm » Rrrth: Whisper! A small town, without much, and you'd steal as a firrrst rrecourse? Do not lean on the survival of morrtals.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:00 pm » It's an artifact that you can send a small letter off in.. it's basically a ring adorned with small scarab beetles, made of Oricalcum and earth jade. Once fired, they will unerringly seek out another person that the bearer knows persoanlly and deliver the message, and then return. NO MATTER WHERE ON CREATION THEY ARE.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:00 pm » Hue Thi: *only has two little journals! Oh noes!*
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:00 pm » Grang: Let us see what we can get without stealing, eh?
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:00 pm » Ti: I have a little. I was in town on a selling trip, when Rassilon drafted us.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:00 pm » Rrrths: ... *whaps Whispers shoulder*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:59 pm » Peri: I have my seal, they can remurse it on the magistrates authority, and some jade.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:59 pm » Whisper: so? I can steal what we need easily enough.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:59 pm » Oh?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:59 pm » Hue Thi: I don't have any coin. We left in such a rush.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:59 pm » ... Peri needs a ring of Scarabs.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:59 pm » Peri: *...no idea how to send them, but hes writing. He promised*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:58 pm » Peri: As do I. *has a small bag of letters for his sister*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:58 pm » Sai: The military checkpoint is standard procedure for the military after an attack such as the one we escaped from. Contain the area and prevent any dangerous entities from leaving. But unless one of us had revealed our natures, they won't be seeking us.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:58 pm » Ti: Whatever we do, let's try to buy paper and pen for Hue. Zoe needs reading mateial, after all. ^^
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:57 pm » Zoe: *boooooooks*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:57 pm » Sai: But news of our departure hath not likely spread this far. And we've all been quite careful hiding our.. talents. I believe we could chance it
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:57 pm » Ti: *waits to see what the others decide*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:57 pm » *snerk*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:56 pm » Rrrth: Don;t make th; poor lass go without books. Someone put a disguise on 'r, and she;ll be fine.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:56 pm » Peri: The only reason I would be in trouble is if my parents have issued a altert, but I had notified my father I needed to leave, by Rassilons bidding. He has no reason to think me in danger.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:56 pm » Sai: Such a man, if I know his type of general, doth not like to lose things... items, weapons... daughters...
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:55 pm » Sai: Lord Peri is one thing, but Rassilon hath likely covered that. Lady Zoe, however... her father is quite protective, yes?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:55 pm » Rrrths: Genr'ly, getting supplies s' easy enough. Say you;re travelling, good enough. Fancy stories trip you up too fast.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:55 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:55 pm » hee
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:55 pm » Flim: I believe that we've travelled too quickly for news to have spread about us, though they may have special charms
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:55 pm » Zoe: I can hide in a library.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:55 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:54 pm » Sai: ...which may mean we mayth need to hide Zoe.
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:54 pm » Zoe: ...may I get a library card for the duration of our stay?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:54 pm » Sai: At the rate we've traveled, there's no way they'd have learned about our disappearance yet. Only if there were Dragon Blooded magicks involved could news travel so quickly
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:54 pm » Hue Thi: That might be wise.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:54 pm » Ti:...should we choose different names for travelling?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:53 pm » Peri: ... I still have my officials seals.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:53 pm » Hue Thi: *but doesn't like admitting it*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:53 pm » Peri: *thiniking*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:53 pm » Hue Thi: *is a pretty good actor/liar actually*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:52 pm » *hands Flim a coach's whistle*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:52 pm » Hue Thi: *worried* Do you think there's a chance they've... you know... heard about us?
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:52 pm » Zoe: I don't know if I have that much acting ability.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:51 pm » ...the Dojo idea's not a bad one, but we'd need to improvise to pull it off.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:51 pm » Ti: Heh, why not?
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:51 pm » Flim: You all could be students of my dojo
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:51 pm » Sai: *Closes his eyes* Hm... I still possess Imperial military credentials. Tis possible I could feign an identity and get supplies, but it t'would not last long. And it wouldn't work if news of our disappearance hath spread far.
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:51 pm » Zoe: We could temporarilly stop travelling together, and then we wouldn't have to give a reason.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:49 pm » Whisper: And we need to get some supplies too... coats and stuff, since we'll be heading into some colder lands
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:49 pm » Ti: Smart ass. *smiles* All right then, we need a reason to give for travelling together, if they ask.
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:49 pm » Zoe: *appreciates the supply of book, but does want more* Do they have a library?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:48 pm » Hue THi: 8loses points for asking too many questions, probably*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:48 pm » Sai: Otherwise, nay. Seems to be a problem we must pass.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:48 pm » Sai: Hm. Cans't thou fly?
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:48 pm » Ti: ...Can we avoid this town?
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:47 pm » 10,7,3 (3 successes)
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:47 pm » Two successes
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:47 pm » Hue Thi: *is good at the space-giving*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:47 pm » 1,8,9,1,6, 8 (3 successes)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:46 pm » Hue Thi: *can supply one book?*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:46 pm » 4,1,4,5,8, 9,1 (2 successes)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:46 pm » ooo... Sai has war!
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:46 pm » Rhu rho
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:46 pm » I think a semi-perfect friend to Zoe is someone who supplies her with books and gives her space,
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:46 pm » 6,8,2,3,1, 7 (2 successes)
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:46 pm » 3,3,6,1,2, 1 (botch x 2)
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:45 pm » Yesss~
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:45 pm » Zoe: *is not paying much attention to things*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:45 pm » That's a perfect friend for Zoe, isn't it? Someone who doesn't exist that often.
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:45 pm » (1 success)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:44 pm » XD
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:44 pm » Zoe: She sounds like she doesn't exist very much.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:44 pm » At the end of two weeks time you all start up into the mountain range to the west of the imperial mountain. At the foot of the mountains, at the entrance to one of the passes through the mountain range, is a small town built up around the pass and the small fortress guarding it.You all can see that the path leading up to the town has a small checkpoint set up. (everyone please roll Int + war or lore)
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:44 pm » *in-game time
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:43 pm » Grang isn't, but that'll just take more time
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:43 pm » I'm done
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:43 pm » Grang: Zoe, she exists. She'll annoy you somehow.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:43 pm » Done.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:43 pm » Hue Thi: *just fought demons, had a vision of the Unconquered Sun, took down First Age weaponry, ran away, and made friends. Is phased by nothing!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:43 pm » I've been done with training
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:42 pm » Ti: If we weren't in the position of needing to rely on each other, I would have kept silent. But better than having it surprise you all at later. *falls silent, and skritchies Sai's ears*
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:42 pm » ok, so training done everyone? ^.^
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:42 pm » Zoe: Is she annoying?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:42 pm » Hue Thi: I look forward to meeting this 'Tizzy'.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:41 pm » Hue Thi: *smiles* Well I can see how it would be inconvenient, but I don't see anything wrong with it.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:41 pm » Peri: *shrugs* Please. Any dragon blooded knows what it is to live two lives. At *least*.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:41 pm » Sai: ...Lady Ti hath proven a loyal ally. I see her not as crazy. Just.... ah... unique.
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:41 pm » Zoe: Quiet girl is too tolerable to be crazy.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:41 pm » Grang: At least without them having two seperate bodies.
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:40 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:40 pm » Grang: Most people consider two personalities crazy, Zoe.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:40 pm » Ti: Heh, no.
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:40 pm » Zoe: Is Tizzy crazy? *still reading*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:39 pm » Ti: It's not something I talk about. I'm not crazy about everyone thinking I'm crazy. *wry grin*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:39 pm » Sai: ...two of thou?
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:39 pm » Ti: She's apt to take risks. *shrugs* Tizzy.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:38 pm » Peri: ...hmn. Whats she called?
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:38 pm » Grang: Then that shall be fine. Hopefully.
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:38 pm » Zoe: Is she going to have impulse off a cliff?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:38 pm » Hue Thi: What IS she like?
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:38 pm » Ti: She's...more impulsive, but no, not bad hearted.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:37 pm » Ti: Nope.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:37 pm » Grang: Huh. Will this... other you impede us?
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:37 pm » Zoe: Is the other one going to kill us all in our sleeps?
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:37 pm » *lack of*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:36 pm » Ti: So...yeah.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:36 pm » Ti: I..it;s only fair to tell you, in case you're ever depending on me. (Deep breath) There's...rwo of me, for lake of a better descriptopn. But my other self doesn't appear very often. (Knows she sounds crazy)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:36 pm » Hue Thi: *listens*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:35 pm » Rrrths: *listening patiently*
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:35 pm » Grang: Yes?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:35 pm » Peri: yes?
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:35 pm » Zoe: *reading*
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:35 pm » Zoe can teach survival and medicine and lore...
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:35 pm » Ti: Um...guys? We're going to be stuck together for quite some time, it looks like. And we know that danger is in our forseealble future. So...*looks unaccountably nervous*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:33 pm » Sai's available for teaching people melee.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:33 pm » Hue Thi: *learning the fine art of Hitting Things with Peri*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:33 pm » She just has to... well, ok there's no way she'd do that human. Nevermind
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:33 pm » She technically doesn't have to transform to do the sacred hunt
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:33 pm » And Grang's available for Archery, of course
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:32 pm » Peris available for meelee and Martial Arts, too, since hes well versed in both.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:32 pm » Sure.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:32 pm » Hmm. I could put another dot in Medicine too, if Ti was willing to teach?
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:32 pm » She's not transforming until she gets her tattoos.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:31 pm » Hey, Zoe could get a second form...
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:31 pm » Ti: It figures, Sai>
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:31 pm » Peri: Don't worry about it, Ti.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:31 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:31 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:31 pm » Ti: *finds a quiet moment to apologize to Peri for her freaky behavior when she exalted*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:31 pm » Hue Thi: *has friends! Eee!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:31 pm » Sai: *Looking at Ti* Well, we art under the constellations of journey right now.
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:30 pm » .
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:30 pm » (pfffff...)
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:30 pm » *adores this group*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:30 pm » Ti: *reads the tea leaves for herself, for amusement* I will go on a long journey. Yeah, didn't see that one coming.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:29 pm » Hue Thi: *has no problem making this promise*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:28 pm » Ti: *making Hue promise to show her the mushrooms before he eats them*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:28 pm » Hue Thi: Right. Okay. *coughs and tries not to look like a kid in a school play*
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:28 pm » Zoe: *READING after she finishes training for the day*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:27 pm » Rrrths: o, no, speak up, but don;t *shout*, lad. Just... speak like wacha say is worth hearrrin.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:27 pm » Hue Thi: *has the only book for miles and is a bit concerned Zoe won't give it back*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:26 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:26 pm » Sai: ...also, raw eagle tastes a bit like cooked horse.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:26 pm » So, character growth reasons, basically.
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:25 pm » Zoe: *is not QUITE misanthropic enough to dislike Rrrths*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:25 pm » Hue was thisextreme loner before, and I want him to interact and learn with the party as he gains a little more confidence.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:25 pm » Sai: ... hm. This hath been quite the experience.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:24 pm » Whisper: *has one dot in charisma and no presence. is grating.*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:24 pm » Its very, very hard not to like Rrrths.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:24 pm » *still wants Hue to learn from others for plot reasons anyway*
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:24 pm » *just thought Zoe trying to teach Hue anything would be funny*
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:24 pm » Oooooh. *nods*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:24 pm » Rrths: *has old fashioned CHARISMA*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:24 pm » Ah. Okay.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:23 pm » Fooorrr the record.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:23 pm » Rrths is presence five.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:23 pm » Well, technically, if it's Favored, you don't need a tutor to learn it... You just know how to learn it, as part of being a solar
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:23 pm » Flim: *presence 4*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:23 pm » Hee!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:23 pm » Hue: *keeps asking Ti if things are food/medicine or not*
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:22 pm » Zoe: *presence 3*
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:22 pm » ...he might actually be able to learn from Zoe, if Rrths can't do it...
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:21 pm » Sai: *At some point finally taking on human form again after about a week or so so he can do it safely*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:21 pm » Could it be Earth's Servant actually, because I think he fanboys Earth's Servant right now.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:21 pm » Peri: *virtue +1~*
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:21 pm » I'm good
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:21 pm » I;m good.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:20 pm » Total SSXP cost: 16.
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:20 pm » chic has to reboot, but she doesn't have any problem
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:20 pm » Sai's training to learn a charm for 3 days, then using a day to get a golden eagle form, and then since Lunars increase favored abilities "as solars", he can increase his Surivival by 2 instantaneously, which he's going to do for approximately 6 ssxp
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:20 pm » Who can Hue learn Presence from?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:20 pm » No wait, it takes 1week.
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:19 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:19 pm » Nope, I got mine
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:19 pm » Hee~
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:19 pm » alright, anyone still struggling with ssxp?
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:19 pm » Zoe: *wow*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:18 pm » I need to sketch some Peri/Zoe training sessions.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:18 pm » XD
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:17 pm » Hue Thi: *hits things with a stick!*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:17 pm » Peri: *showing Zoe his new ability to turn golden light into a Big Hitty Stick*
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:17 pm » Zoe: *training with Peri is nice, even if it is not furthering her goals*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:17 pm » Go Hue!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:17 pm » Oh hey, it'd take exactly two weeks to up my Melee by a dot.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:17 pm » Whisper: *eyes eagle cautiously, eagles are tricky ones. and hunt snakes*
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:16 pm » Grang: *is learning "Block Out the Sun Kata"!*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:16 pm » Hue: *intimidated by Peri's Resistance lessons*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:16 pm » Sai: Wrrrrf. *Dragging a golden eagle carcass back to camp due to some strange instinctual urge*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:16 pm » Peri: *trains with Zoe a lot*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:15 pm » Heh. Thanks.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:15 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:15 pm » Rrrthservant will offer Sai sympathy, advice, and some info on how best to do these things.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:15 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:14 pm » ...gah, Sai's got to get a better Survival or a better wits. or both
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:14 pm » 3,9,3,8 (2 successes)... his sacred hunt for an eagle got 2 successes.
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:14 pm » Alright, Zoe will spend 2 weeks to get a second dot of resistance. And will only pout some of the time.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:13 pm » Ok, making my roll...
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:13 pm » Hue: Thanks.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:13 pm » Ti: *thwaaps Peri*
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:13 pm » Zoe: *wouldn't mind training with Peri*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:13 pm » Peri: ...maybe a log, first.
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:13 pm » Hmmm... Zoe could up her resistance...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:13 pm » Peri: *probably gets thwapped by Ti for saying these things*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:13 pm » Hue: ...Okay...
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:11 pm » I have 3 resistance, Ti could help.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:11 pm » Peri: ... *points to the boulder* Hit it till you bleed. Thats Resistence.
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:11 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:11 pm » Survival is easy to explain, since we have several Survivaal experts, but what about Resistance and Presence?
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:10 pm » Ti: *sighs, and mixes up some salve*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:10 pm » The hunt doesn't take a long time, but it DOES require a check that is NOT Sai's baliwick
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:10 pm » Peri: *spends some time in what he calls 'Yelloa Dragon' meditation. it looks suspiciously like attacking a boulder until you win*
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:10 pm » not sure zo... one sec.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:09 pm » Peri could train her in fighty-stuffs.
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:09 pm » Zoe: *will pout while reading Hue's manuscript*
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:09 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:09 pm » Ok... I forget, what sorts of birds are on the Blessed Isle?
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:09 pm » Hee.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:09 pm » She could try to steal some books...
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:09 pm » hee
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:08 pm » Then she'll pout for two weeks.
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:08 pm » Ooooh.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:08 pm » Okay, upping Survival costs 3, Resistance and Presence cost 1 apiece, total 5 spent so far
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:08 pm » Yeah...
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:07 pm » if I recall correctly that requires a trip into a wyld touched land, and remaining there. you all are traveling
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:07 pm » Zoe: *is causing problems*
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:07 pm » Yes.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:07 pm » Let me look up the rules for that hunt...
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:06 pm » she's raising essence right?
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:06 pm » er, Zoe may be the only problem here
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:05 pm » Zoe: *meditaaate*
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:05 pm » and Whisper and Earth... well earth would likely be fine explaining
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:05 pm » righto zo
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:05 pm » Peri: *still, oddly, writes letters to his sister, which he stores with care*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:04 pm » It can't be smaller than a housecat, but he's learning to do something that instinctively is now etched into his mind. I'm pretty sure ALL "newborn" exalts experiment with their abilties in some way.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:04 pm » Okay, I lied, I'm raising Thrown from 1 to 2, Favored.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:04 pm » Ooh, actualy with favored...eris Presence goes up a little too.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:04 pm » go for it zo
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:04 pm » Sai is going to undertake a Hunt. For something flying, ideally
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:03 pm » Aaaaand one times two minus one is one. Cheap AND fast.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:03 pm » Definitely, Zobot
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:03 pm » Sai can learn this charm in 3 days, so actually, can I ask to do one other thing as well?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:02 pm » Yes, they are, Dr. Beard. Solars get good at what they're innately talented at VERY quickly
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:02 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:02 pm » And with that I start saving exp. for a while, eventually I should make a combo. ^^
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:02 pm » And everything I want to increase is Favored. Excellent.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:02 pm » Ok. Sai is spending some of his hard earned experience learning Secure Cat Stepping (Lunar book, page 150) for 10 SSXP
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:02 pm » Oh, cool! Favored abilities are immediate!
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:01 pm » Oooooh~
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:00 pm » Er, sorry Claire. He's got Dexterity and Charisma
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:00 pm » 274, Beard.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:00 pm » It's waaay in the back. I forget what page...
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:00 pm » Ti is getting Wound Mending Technique p. 218, (caste ability) and a 1st excellency in Survival (favored ability)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:00 pm » Ragh. *is a noob* Anybody have page numbers for XP costs to raise abilities? I thought it'd be in character creation...
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:00 pm » Ok, got it.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:00 pm » Grang: *trains a new charm combo*
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:59 pm » Zoe: *only walks into a tree while meditating a FEW times*
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:59 pm » anyone who needs help with their xp expendatures IM me and I'll help out ^.^
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:59 pm » ...attributes, Z. Lunar charms are based on attributes.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:59 pm » Peri spends the time actualy working out how trees work, and getting used to his new skills.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:58 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:57 pm » Er... he has Survival and Melee, yes.
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:57 pm » Shouldn't Sai have two favored attributes that he gets charm benefits on anyway?
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:57 pm » righto, well make a note of how much time/xp it takes and if it's done by two weeks time
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:57 pm » *survival not resistance
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:56 pm » And Sai's uncasted, so he doesn't get the caste charm benefit yet
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:56 pm » Zoe: *still meditating to up her essence, even though she won't be able to finish*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:56 pm » Two weeks. Got it. Then I can't train an entire knack. Dang.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:56 pm » Actualy, scratch that: Peri is getting a dot of Resitance... and one dot of the virtue Conviction.
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:55 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:55 pm » you can start learning anything, just keep in mind that you only have 2 weeks currently, so if you don't finish in that time you'll have to keep at it to get what you're training for
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:54 pm » Peri: .....*yes, even LESS prepped then Hue*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:54 pm » can we start learning a caste or favored charm, or just train to up abilities?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:54 pm » Okay, I think that Peri is picking up a dot of resistance, and also learning some survival for the first time.
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:54 pm » I think that only applies to Solars, Z.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:53 pm » *looking up cost for upping Survival from one dot to two*
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:53 pm » oh wait, that was zo before. nvm sorry tinker))
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:53 pm » (Z's the one talking about the wyld hunt. )
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:52 pm » Let me declare my stuff last. I've got something else to do
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:52 pm » (...why am I getting reassured? *confused*)
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:52 pm » Grang's training further with his bow.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:52 pm » Zoe, if your essence is below three you can raise it to three instantantiously
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:52 pm » Peri'll train- helps to keep the mind off of... 8things*.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:52 pm » ...I think I have a few ideas...
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:52 pm » Zoe: *trying to boost essence*
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:52 pm » if they knew Tinker, which they don't. yet. don't worry, you'll get a fleet or such soon enough))
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:52 pm » Zoe's going to start training.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:52 pm » Okay. Hm. Much as I'd like to up my Presence/Resistance, it makes much more sense storywise to be learing Survival now.
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:51 pm » (sweet)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:51 pm » ...17.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:51 pm » Hm... Sai could try training, he's got thirteen experience left.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:51 pm » oh, and one other thing: forgot to hand xp out for last week, everyone who was here gets 4xp and zoe gets +1 as well
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:50 pm » I think we just about got 26ish XP.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:50 pm » ...ah, fair enough
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:50 pm » Actually it usually takes a while for the wyld hunt to organize a hunt for anathma zo
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:50 pm » This is the isle. If the Bronze Faction had a clue about an entire circle of unauthorized exalts was here, we'd have the third imperial fleet AIRBOMBING us or something.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:50 pm » Okay, I... don't have the battle XP written down anywhere.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:50 pm » ... we're not being followed? Either we're getting VERY lucky, or someone's keeping them off of us]
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:49 pm » can we? Um..*not sure what to do*
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:49 pm » /
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:49 pm » Umm...
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:49 pm » Anyway, you all travel for about 2 weeks like this, at a fairly leisurely pace and with no sign of being followed. anyone doing any training during this time?
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:49 pm » Grang: Huh... makes sense.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:49 pm » Hue Thi is such a city boy.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:48 pm » Hue: ...That's edible? Really? *looking at bark*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:48 pm » Rrrth: Cooks down into a broth, n' keeps th' teeth in.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:48 pm » Rrrth I like this bark, littlin'. It's SOldiers Tooth, and they only grrow it on th' Isle cause its pretty.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:47 pm » Sai: *Has a leg of rabbit in his muzzle* Wufff.
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:47 pm » Pffff...
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:47 pm » Hue: Okay. *trusts Ti's infinitely superior knowledge*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:46 pm » Ti: yes, Hue. Unless you want to brew a tincture to cure dandruff, I'd leave that one be.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:46 pm » Hue: *once had a book of poems about food, which was illustrated by someone who preferred drawing *pretty* mushrooms to edible ones*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:46 pm » Ti: *lifts an eyebrow at Rrrths* We aren't that bad off yet, Rrrth.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:45 pm » ok 17 overall- 2 for the terrain= 15 and there are 9 of you, so you keep fed comfortably during this leg of the trip
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:45 pm » Hue: Are you sure? It looks okay to me...
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:45 pm » Zoe: *monching a wild carrot she found*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:44 pm » Rrrths: *chewing on some edible bark, cheerfully*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:44 pm » ... one success... gah, my luck has been crap lately
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:44 pm » heh, nice
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:44 pm » ....hey, I get +1 to all survival rolls because of one of my poxes! I have five dice
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:44 pm » http://umbralechoes.com/ExaltedRoller.php
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:44 pm » 8,9,4 (2 successes)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:43 pm » *Is basically a scatterbrain when he's not running a game*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:43 pm » Hmm...would it be more foraging with Ti, with the plant lore? Eh, she has survival, she probably has some huntinmg knowledge.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:43 pm » Rrrths: *able to point out a little edibles*
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:43 pm » I guess Flim'll try too
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:43 pm » er, link to the site for rolling?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:43 pm » Tch, two sucsesses.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:42 pm » Ah.... ok, I've got four dots.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:42 pm » plus int
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:42 pm » Grang: *Actually terrible at hunting!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:42 pm » so what, Survival plus dex?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:42 pm » Gah, Sai's got a terrible survival check, but sure
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:42 pm » Rrrths will make a hunting roll too, sinc hes there.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:42 pm » he can zo. he can hunt just like anyone else
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:41 pm » Ti: *points out edibles to others as they walk* Pull that one up for the tubers. *looks at what Hue found* Um...Hue? You don't want to eat that...
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:41 pm » Zoe: *not actually used to not being in a library yet*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:41 pm » Hmm... any way Sai can help?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:40 pm » 1,6,6,5 (botch x 1) Okay, maybe it can hurt.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:40 pm » Grang: *sighs* Thanks... figured I'd aks
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:39 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:39 pm » Rrrths: Search me, littin'. Never heard of 'em.
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:39 pm » (3 successes)
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:39 pm » 10,4,5,6,10, 7,1,8 (6 successes)
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:39 pm » Zoe: *wants to try out survial knowledge*
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:39 pm » (as for whether Earth knows Honiko: no, doesn't even know the guy's name)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:38 pm » ((*has no idea what Rrrths does or does not know in the situation*))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:38 pm » Can't hurt.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:38 pm » Ti will.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:38 pm » (Kee. Well if she finishes it later we should talk about that. ^^)
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:38 pm » alright, and now a hunting roll. anyone who wants to roll int + survival to see how well provided you all are
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:38 pm » (Yeah, be made her give it back to Hue when we were going into battle)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:38 pm » (I like the idea of Desus occasionally doing odd jobs for Baoshi or Shun. He likely wears secret agent shades while doing so)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:38 pm » ((Would Rrths?))
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:38 pm » Rrths: Hm?
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:37 pm » (I think she read most of it, but didn't finish it?)
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:37 pm » (I don't think books fit in pockets very well...)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:37 pm » (...Say, did Zoe really in-game read the manuscript, because there are effects that go with it if so.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:37 pm » DesusOOC: *Keeping tabs on the party for the Sidereal Inquisition, has cleverly hidden himself in a hollow stump as they pass*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:36 pm » Hue Thi: *has a book, but Zoe read it already*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:36 pm » (Didn't she stuff a few in her pockets when she went home to write her note? I could see that.)
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:36 pm » Grang: *turns to Rrrths* ...Do you have any idea what happened to Cynis Honiko?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:36 pm » Hm....
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:35 pm » Zoe: *wants a book*
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:35 pm » ok, you all have avoided any followers so far. :D
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:33 pm » Flim: *follows*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:33 pm » 2,3,7,5,6 (1 success)
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:33 pm » righto, the group roll (with the main person being Ti) is 6, there are 9 of you, which means it's a decent cover up.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:33 pm » Grang: *follows*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:32 pm » Peri: *follows as asked*
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:32 pm » Zoe: *does not work well in a group*
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:32 pm » 2,1,6,3,3, 9,8,2,5,3 (2 successes)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:32 pm » Sai: *is staying in wolf form for it's enhanced senses, which he doesn't get in human form*
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:32 pm » 2 successes for Whisper
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:31 pm » 9,6,10,5,4, 9,6 (4 successes)
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:30 pm » perception is for finding tracks
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:30 pm » (perception?)
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:30 pm » Zoe: ...not being attacked by dragon-bloodeds is perferable, yes.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:30 pm » Whisper: alright, you two are with me. we're going to start this the right way. we're going to be covering our tracks as we go. Earth, you get to lead. (wits + survival to hide tracks)
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:30 pm » (me neither)
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:29 pm » (I don't know what the other stat is involved in that, though...)
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:29 pm » Ti: *smiles* We could work together?
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:29 pm » (You go, Zoe!)
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:29 pm » Zoe: I believe me. *5 dots in survival*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:28 pm » Sai: ...wuff.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:28 pm » Rrrths: *looking the grop over bemusedly, letting Whisper talk*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:28 pm » Ti: (whispers)That would be me. (4 dots in survival)
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:28 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:28 pm » Whisper: alright, before we go anywhere, who here's good at obscuring tracks?
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:28 pm » .
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:28 pm » Zoe: *glares at new people*
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:27 pm » Ellis: *tumblefuss*
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:27 pm » last we left off the group had left the town and were about to make their way off the isle. Rassilon had gone his own way and you've met Eareth's servant and Whisper of the passing adder
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:27 pm » Hehee.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:27 pm » Michael: Ack! *Swept away*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:26 pm » Michael: For that matter, why does she seem interested in me? *Offers Ellis a cookie*
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:26 pm » alright, so if there's no other questions...*puts on DM hat and sweeps out the non-involved characters*
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:26 pm » Pfffff.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:26 pm » They're like Cleeses.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:26 pm » Claires are everywhere.
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:25 pm » Ellis: Peep. *pokes Michael with her grand diaklave*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:25 pm » Michael: ...why is there a teeny claire with a giant oversized weapon?
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:24 pm » and yes, my b key is still sticking. sigh.
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:24 pm » Ellis: *has health levels* Peep.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:23 pm » Hee
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:23 pm » I'm always madly flipping through the book, so I have page numers scriled all over my character sheet. ^^
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:23 pm » Jinx?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:23 pm » Thank yooooooouuuuuu~
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:22 pm » er, what chic said ^.^
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:22 pm » Ox body rules?
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:22 pm » pg 208 of the solar book.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:22 pm » Ox body, page 208.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:22 pm » one sec beard ^.^
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:21 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:21 pm » But did you find out about the Ox Body rules, because I still can't find them.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:21 pm » I wanted to ask you questions about charms, but that's far too involved for right now.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:20 pm » we left off after meeting earth servant and Whisper out of the village
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:20 pm » Sai: *Is allowing Grang to pet him... things seem more SIMPLE as a wolf. It's oddly easier to think*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:20 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:20 pm » I believe "running' was the proper term
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:20 pm » Where did we leave off?
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:19 pm » ok, so before we start, any technical stuff/questions?
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:19 pm » I hope you feel better soon...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:19 pm » It's okay. ^^
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:18 pm » That was a Roxy-level typo right there.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:18 pm » *sick
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:18 pm » ((So sorry guys, packing and surprise errands and siky.))
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:18 pm » not much at all. we're starting shortly now that you're here
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:18 pm » ((Nothing yet))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:17 pm » ((What did I miss?))
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:17 pm » Grang: *pets Sai*
Demothesis « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:17 pm » Takumi:*was sort of supposed to be Zoe's body guard, but knows she'll yell if the library is abandoned...* ...crud.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:17 pm » Sai: *A slightly smaller than normal white wolf with a few red imprints on his fur*
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:16 pm » *facepalm
Claire « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:16 pm » Zoe: *facepal*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:16 pm » Sai: ...wruf.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:15 pm » No no, I got this. *poofs Sai back into lupine form*
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:15 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:15 pm » Sai: ...uh....
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:15 pm » Wait, if we're starting, then relative to continuity Sai was still a wolf.

_________________
"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!" -Marvin the Martian

Spam Poison. I think.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: exalted quest #2 logs I
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:05 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2656
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:03 am » Peri: ... me? A leader? *looks confused*
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:02 am » [grinning]
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:02 am » Silkshadow: Hey, once you've grown as a Solar, you can do the 'grumpy leader schtick'.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:02 am » Peri: ... *EXHALE* God, i forgot how much doing the 'grumpy lackey schtick' makes me teitchy.
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:02 am » Heh
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:01 am » Good night everyone!
chicgeek « Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:01 am » Goodnight, Demo.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:01 am » Gnight, Demo.
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:00 am » Night, Demo!
Demothesis « Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:00 am » before I go: did anyone grab the logs?
Demothesis « Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:00 am » right. same here. sooooo... we'll decide later. for now... for now I sleep!
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:59 am » *Shrugs* I'm all for doing either one.
Demothesis « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:58 am » so, should we start next saturday or the one after that zo?
Claire « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:58 am » It's fine with me.
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:57 am » Is that ok, Claire?
Demothesis « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:57 am » awesome. sounds like we're all for it.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:57 am » Fine by me.
Mithril Jack « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:57 am » alternate Saturdays is fine with me
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:57 am » *exausted
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:56 am » I'd enjoy peeps bein' able to stay up and it;d be less likey to catch me eausted.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:56 am » Not if I'm gonna start doing things with my life again.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:56 am » I would very much approve of this. I can't stay up this late Wednesday nights, really.
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:56 am » The disadvantage is that each game would move a bit slower, so I'd only want to do it if everyone liked the idea
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:55 am » Hmm... I'm fine with that :)
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:55 am » The advantage of this: It'd give both me and Demo more free time to plan quests and make them better, as well as be a night everyone already knew worked
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:55 am » That'd be alrighty.
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:55 am » Well.... and this is just testing the waters to see what people think, I thought that it might be interesting to switch to an "alternating" schedule on saturday nights: One night we do Exalted, the next Dresden. Demo runs the Exalted until his campaign ends, I run the Dresden. If people don't want to do this that's TOTALLY fine, my schedule is going to change in two months anyway, so by then we'd probably have to change nights we play Dresdne anyway
Claire « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:55 am » Any time short of Monday during the day would be better for me than Wednesday evening.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:54 am » I'm okay with a ny time-I only work one night a week, which varies-but even when I do, I'm home by 9:30.
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:53 am » What did you have in mind to replace it?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:53 am » Its in the middle of the schoolweek, which even for me, means it happens *right* when i get home.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:53 am » Yeah, its... an awkward day.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:53 am » ...Sai is secretly the crown prince of the empire? Oh.
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:53 am » What do you all think?
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:53 am » Ok. Demo and I were talking and it seems like Wednesday Night Dresden seems to be not... exactly ideal for everyone involved except me
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:53 am » ?
Demothesis « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:52 am » yeah ^.^
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:52 am » Yeah, I can spill it.
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:52 am » Huh? Oh, THAT?
Demothesis « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:51 am » zo, want to say your piece or want me to explain it?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:51 am » Yay!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:51 am » *snrk* Dammit, wish he'd thought of that.
Mithril Jack « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:51 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:51 am » The revenge of... "EL POLLO DIABLO"?
Demothesis « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:51 am » ok, one other bit of post game discussion:
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:51 am » Especially since even seeing that it's a chicken wouldn't immediately convince them it wasn't an Anathema.
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:51 am » That was fun!
Demothesis « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:51 am » everyone gets the usual 4xp. with peri gaining an additional xp for his skill in getting you all through the trap.
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:50 am » Silkshadow: [uncloaks and goes OOC]
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:50 am » Oh man that would have been excellent.
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:50 am » .... *Snerk*
Demothesis « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:50 am » well, you all have managed to escape unnoticed! congrats. now, while I'd love to continue, I'm tired. so post game time ^.^
Claire « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:50 am » Pfffff.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:49 am » What would have been funny? Feeding to a chicken, or other fowl that has pebbles in their croup. Can yous ee it now, the Empress's Finest, tracking...and chasing a chicken?
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:49 am » Silkshadow: [still teh Invisible]
Demothesis « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:48 am » righto ^.^
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:48 am » Peri will jam the hearthstone in the first gap about the right size he finds.
Demothesis « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:48 am » GM:*whistles innocently to self* nope, I totally don't plan out multitiered traps.
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:48 am » [faaaacepalm] Sorry. My mistake.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:48 am » ,
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:47 am » (Oooooo. Nice save there.)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:47 am » Luckily Peri made his roll, so he knows anyhow.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:47 am » (Yep. )
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:47 am » Peri: ...*knows this SPECIFIC sort is MADE to be tracked*
Claire « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:47 am » (Silk isn't there, Jane...)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:46 am » Speaking of, peri is going to look for a ap in the wall hes gone back to leaning against, the size of a pebble.
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:46 am » Silk: Hmm. You COULD track such an item. It'd be difficult, but you could do it. My advice is wait until we earn manses of our own.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:46 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:46 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:45 am » Well, Peri won't be as useful in the wilderness..
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:45 am » Hehe.
Mithril Jack « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:45 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:44 am » I haven't done anything tonight and I'm enjoying myself SO much. Watching you guys play is fun
Claire « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:43 am » (rolling for Zoe because I'm curious -> 9 successes)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:43 am » Peri: *has probably heard Rassilon babble on about this stuff before*
chicgeek « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:42 am » 3,5,8,6,5, 1 (1 success)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:41 am » 6,6,7,9,3, 9 (3 successes)
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:41 am » 3,5,7,6,8, 7 (3 successes)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:41 am » 6,9,10,3,5, 1,7 (4 successes)
Demothesis « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:41 am » kk. int + lore for anyone who would want to know
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:40 am » Yeah, peri will do a lore check to see if he knows...
Demothesis « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:39 am » I dunno. can you beard? and righto Tinker.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:39 am » For the moment, palm it... his plan is to just toss it outside the gates, because taking it with them when someone might have attuned to it/a way to track it is too risky.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:38 am » (( As a tension diffuser: http://excitabletortoise.tumblr.com/pos ... ts-so-tiny ))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:38 am » (Can we pocket it without setting things off or making ourselves traceable?)
Claire « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:38 am » (/obscure references)
Claire « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:38 am » (put hearthstone in mouth!)
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:38 am » (Silkshadow is going to head back to the gate.)
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:38 am » Yay!
Demothesis « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:37 am » righto. so what will you do with the hearthstone you just yoinked?
chicgeek « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:37 am » Ti will want to head back to the gate, since the guards are gone-are the rest of you coming?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:37 am » Alright. and then pop the pebble into place.
Mithril Jack « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:37 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:36 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:35 am » alright, it's easy enough to take the hearthstone, though it takes a bit of twisting to get it lose.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:34 am » (Acourse.)
chicgeek « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:34 am » (well, we'd watch you for the high sign that it was okay before we went through, I'm sure)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:34 am » *fingernail gnaw*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:34 am » .
Claire « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:34 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:33 am » Peri will take the oiled bit of pebble in his palm, walk to the outside of the stick, and set a finger on it to test. provided he didn't see anyone, and nothing reacts, he;ll cup his hand over the top of the thing, and try to yank the stone out, and replace it.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:32 am » (Wait, peri has to do the switch)
Demothesis « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:32 am » sorry, wanted to have a moment of worry for you all before he left. :P
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:32 am » 'One stops on the Way out' is what confused us.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:32 am » Oh, wait, sorry-I saw that one stopped to talk to Peri, thought he was still tehre, nevermind! Then she says, "All the guards left."
Demothesis « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:31 am » er, all the guards left chic
chicgeek « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:30 am » Ti: *goes back to the teahouse* Okay, all the guards left but one. Probably time to head to the gate.
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:30 am » (Heh, if only he knew!)
chicgeek « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:30 am » .
Mithril Jack « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:27 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:27 am » Peri will glance at the one who stopped, moving to lean against the gate, and take out a small pipe. "Smokin' allowed on duity inner?" he asks.
Demothesis « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:27 am » "Hey, make sure to keep an eye on anyone coming into town, rumor has it there's anathma about somewhere and they might coem to town. we got a surprise for them here at the gate though." He grins and pats Peri's shoulder before heading off.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:27 am » (meep.)
Demothesis « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:26 am » right, well the guards head for the center of town where the DB is, leaving the post unguarded except for Peri. Though one stops on the way out.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:24 am » ,
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:24 am » Heheheh.
Demothesis « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:24 am » righto, well the basic motivation of the guards is to follow orders, without just doing whatever that arse in charge tells them to.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:24 am » 8,1,9,3,9, 4,7,1,4,2 (4 successes)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:23 am » Rollin'.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:23 am » "Treat all enemy groups as one order of magnatude smaller, becomes very natural and responses normal in social combat. Increases effective appearance by one, other charaters more apt to do small favors, ensures the character will understand the basic motivations of everyone at he scene, as if the character had rolled three sucsesses on a mundane investigation roll."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:23 am » Page 239.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:23 am » Oh, and he still has Mastery of Small Manners active.
Demothesis « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:23 am » kk
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:22 am » Seven, adding another three dice.
Demothesis « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:22 am » ok, make one more manip+ presence roll tinker
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:21 am » Peri looks around. "Ohoho, dya think he would? Rumor has it, he tried to arrest his emprissdamn ex girlfriend or something..." he makes a sigh, and crosses his arm. "I;ll stay in yer place. Its everyones duity to stay vigilant against the yadda yadda sin yadda demons at the gate. Protect and serve. You lot kip off, and if you wanna walk slow... well, th' dolt won't hear from me."
Demothesis « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:20 am » The full six of them look between themselves in an exasperated manner. "For dragons' sake... Did he even bother to consider who was supposed to keep an eye on the gate?"
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:19 am » Heeheehee
Mithril Jack « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:19 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:18 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:18 am » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:18 am » Hue looks equal parts annoyed and sympathetic, a sort of brushed up official version of "whaddaya gonna do" stance.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:18 am » It hasn't come up in game before really- but he reigned in terror as a Patrician for *years*.
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:17 am » ....this is a side of Peri I haven't seen before
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:17 am » Peri has drawn himself up into Full Patrician mode, looking as annoyed as the gaurds might be feeling at his orders, arms tucked unto his sleeves.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:16 am » 10,6,6,5,6, 3,5,5,10,3, 1,9 (5 successes)
Demothesis « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:15 am » kk
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:15 am » Okay. Now. I;m going to spend Five dice of personal essence on Essence Overwhelming, bringing my total roll up to 12.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:15 am » *crosses fingers for Silk's success*
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:14 am » Good luck guys!
Demothesis « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:14 am » yep
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:14 am » Presence+Manip okay?
Mithril Jack « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:13 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:13 am » ok, go for it tinker
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:12 am » I'd like to make a presence roll.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:12 am » Peri crosses his arms, standing in front of them. "Alright, you lot. Its your lucky day. You get to move your stiff legs a little and have a nice jog in the brisk open air, because that nattering- I mean, your honored *leader* decided the best use of my time was playing messenger boy. He wants every man jack of you to go and report to him, because the Dragons know *you* don't have anything better to do, either!"
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:11 am » Hue: *does best to look attentive and haughty*
chicgeek « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:11 am » Ti: *hanging back a ways and watching*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:10 am » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:08 am » (I've gotta start drinking coffee or something)
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:08 am » I hope no fit hits the Shun, though.
Demothesis « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:08 am » alright, peri manages to locate the stone and then he and hue approach the gates and guards. One of which takes obvious note of their approach.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:08 am » Yesss.
Demothesis « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:08 am » ok, moving on? ^.^
Mithril Jack « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:07 am » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:07 am » Kee.
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:07 am » That's totally fine
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:07 am » Thats fine.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:06 am » *looks like*
chicgeek « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:06 am » Ti, if no one objects, will hang out far enough back to see peri and hue. If it lots like the fit hits the shan, she can go tell the others. How does that sound/
Claire « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:06 am » The Zoe group might be staying at the teahouse, actually. They're just waiting for other people to do stuff and staying out of trouble.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:06 am » Hue and Peri are going to go and do the thing with the gaurds. Silkshadow is going to go mess with the leaders head, although I;m not sure anymore if she needs to, others are theoreticaly staying behind, and watching out for people looking for zoe.
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:05 am » *guards
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:05 am » Sai's acting as one of Zoe's body guars
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:04 am » So, just for everybody's clarity, who's going where?
chicgeek « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:04 am » Go ahead and shine, Hue.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:04 am » Let's just do this. ^^
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:03 am » Hue hasn't gotten many chances to shine, and both know how to act like high ranking dragon blooded servants. I... sorry?
chicgeek « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:03 am » That's why I suggested Flim, too- jusy in case they don't buy it. But whatever!
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:03 am » Sure. I'll be with Zoe.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:02 am » Honestly I would too. If that's okay.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:01 am » ...I;d rather it just be peri and hue...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:01 am » But people can go with Peri. I was just figuring it was less risky in case someone from the hunt is around, and doesn't buy it.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:01 am » Peri *can* fast talk...
Claire « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:00 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:00 am » (Let's assume that Silk is going off to find the Dragon-Blooded (i.e. Zoe's erstwhile suitor) and going to do her whispery thing.)
chicgeek « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:00 am » (etter take Flim with you, Peri-just in case you need fast talking to go aling with that adge)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:00 am » I just wanna get out of the town.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:00 am » I had meant to imply just he was going, but this works too.
Demothesis « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:59 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:59 am » (I thought just rrth and grang and sai were with zoe, and the rest of us were with you...?)
Mithril Jack « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:58 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:58 am » (I... wait, maybe? Yes? I don't know if what I said makes sense now, because we weren't talking about the me person.)
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:58 am » (Oh, so Silk's going after the dragon-blooded guy. Not the captain of the guards who are on the scene. Got it now.)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:57 am » (I think Silk was supposed to go and trick the leader guy into thinking he had* ordered the gaurds to report to him)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:57 am » (...Well, the only person Peri asked to come with him *to the gaurds* was Hue, and others are watching after Zoe.)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:55 am » 1,1,6,8,7, 5,5 (2 successes)
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:55 am » (So Silk's in the other group?)
chicgeek « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:55 am » Ti: *orders a fried something, munches it as she walks, casually-and will have a bit handy to make a greasy sheen on the pebble, if she can)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:54 am » 10,10,5,6,9, 1,1 (5 successes)
chicgeek « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:54 am » )Well, that also means a changed stone will be harder to spot as a fake in the dimmer light)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:54 am » Can't hurt to look round...
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:54 am » Hm... I'm in the other group.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:53 am » 10,5,1,8,6, 3,7 (4 successes)
Demothesis « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:52 am » alrighty! the group leaving the teahouse you'll all notice it's starting to get towards evening and the shadows are starting the lengthen. Might make it a bit harder to find a proper stone. Those looking roll perception + investigation/awareness
Claire « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:52 am » Zoe: *finishes her tea*
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:51 am » Sai: *Nods and is ready*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:50 am » Peri: *has straightened himself up* Aye. Someone has to prep the pebble, first. I;ll switch it out myself.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:50 am » Ti: Anyway...ready?
Demothesis « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:49 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:48 am » Peri: ...that is, I doubt they;ve switched shifts yet.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:48 am » Ti: You can claim you just happned to be tehre, Hue-Jerkface was mostly intent on intimidating Grang, and showing off for Zoe, from what I hear.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:47 am » Peri: No, I think theres more then six gaurds, Hue.... and Ic an just say you were too intimidated to speak up.
Claire « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:47 am » Zoe: *grumble*
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:47 am » Sai: Tis like Zoe is not here at all.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:47 am » Hue: Oh, but when Zoe was stopped I was there. If some of them are the same people, could that cause trouble?
chicgeek « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:47 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:46 am » Peri: *nods* Its a good disguise.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:46 am » Hue: *laughs* Yes, I can do that.
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:46 am » Silk: [to Peri] Wow, I can't but recognize her now.
Claire « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:45 am » Zoe: *grumpy because for a REALLY GOOD disguise she can't be reading*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:44 am » Peri: ... Hue? Would you come with me whenI go to be Mister Shouty? You're used to being the servant of the hgiher class as well,and can probably hum along on the chorus of 'You ;orrible men shouty shout'.
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:44 am » Oooo... huh
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:44 am » Hue Thi: *impressed!*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:44 am » Hue Thi: *blink blink*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:44 am » Okay, guess she didn't need it.
Demothesis « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:44 am » righto. that's an impressive disguise
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:44 am » Others can assist, right?
Claire « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:43 am » Yes.
Demothesis « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:42 am » she's disguising herself right claire?
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:42 am » Ooo
Claire « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:42 am » Zoe: *REALLY does not want to be caught*
Claire « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:42 am » 7,3,9,9,8, 10 (6 successes)
chicgeek « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:41 am » .
Claire « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:41 am » She's gonna buy 3 successes with 2nd int excellency.
Claire « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:41 am » Oops, Tinker has me covered. ^^
Claire « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:41 am » (hence the 'is it ok if she uses the rest of her personal essence' question, Z)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:40 am » Yes, she knows, shes checking we won;t need her to use it for something else, Z.
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:40 am » Zoe if you use personal, you won't be glowly
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:40 am » Shouldn't be any need for her to, no.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:39 am » Personal.
Claire « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:39 am » I more meant for the other characters, in the 'we are going to need you to turn into a hedgehog without lighting up in the next 15 minutes' sense.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:39 am » And he's going to expend a mote of essence on Mastery of Small Manners.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:38 am » Peri will comb his hair nearly again, and pull his fancy seals out...
Demothesis « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:38 am » if she wants to, sure.
Claire « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:38 am » Is it ok if Zoe spends the rest of her personal essence on disguising herself?
Claire « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:37 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:37 am » Yup
Demothesis « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:37 am » righto.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:36 am » Alright, seems like we're set up.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:36 am » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:36 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:35 am » back
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:32 am » Sai: And mayhaps one soldier looks like another, so tis likely they will not take notice of me...
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:31 am » Silk: Good.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:31 am » Seems like we're about settled for the next step.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:31 am » (Alright, lets pause in character relevant chatter while Demos AFK)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:30 am » Peri: Doesn;t hurt to have someone help, Zoe.
Demothesis « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:30 am » brb
Claire « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:30 am » Zoe: I think I should be able to disguise myself fairly well if I think about it...
chicgeek « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:30 am » Ti: Sure.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:30 am » (No, but we can just assume he is being Quiet)
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:29 am » (Er, is Grang here? I don't see Wally)
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:28 am » Sai: *Nods*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:28 am » Peri: Sai, Rrths, grang, you stay with Zoe. Ti? Can you help find a pebil the right size in town before I head over? And anyone who wants to help oe disguise herself is good.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:28 am » Hue Thi: And a disguise would still be a good idea.
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:28 am » Silkshadow: Wait, am I supposed to be convincing the guard captain, or the Dragon-Blooded?
chicgeek « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:27 am » Ti: Just tell me what you want me to do, when you're ready.
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:27 am » Hm...
Claire « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:27 am » Zoe: Rrths would be nice to have around.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:27 am » Hue Thi: Also, bodyguards don't generally wander off...
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:26 am » Hue Thi: *nodnod* At least one of them should be Grang, I think, since he's already stood up to the man before.
Demothesis « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:26 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:26 am » Sai: I could do that...
Mithril Jack « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:25 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:25 am » Peri: *thinks* I say at least a few people stay with Zoe just in case, on that note.
Claire « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:24 am » Zoe: If his attention isn't still on me, it won't stay on me for long after this sort of thing.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:24 am » HueOOC: I'm finally helping!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:24 am » Hue: *quietly pleased*
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:23 am » Sai: *Still a bit confused, listening and watching*
Mithril Jack « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:23 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:23 am » Peri: ...*thinking* I think Hue has the right idea, though.. having silk make him think he *did* call hus gaurd couldnt hurt.
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:23 am » Hm...
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:23 am » Silkshadow: Hey, we could come up with a similar excuse and do the same thing.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:22 am » Peri: I'm not sure about drawing his attention back to Zoe, and us...
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:22 am » Yes, they're a neat trick.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:21 am » Peri: Hmn.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:21 am » Ti: .
Demothesis « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:20 am » Essence pillars are fun. For GMs
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:20 am » Silkshadow: Yes, I can do something like that.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:20 am » ((Yeah, but the hearthstone looks like a pebble, and theres only six gaurds on it.))
Mithril Jack « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:20 am » /
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:20 am » Sai: *Has conveniently been asleep all this time*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:19 am » ((Now watch Hue be completely off base here.))
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:19 am » (Oooooh... THOSE things. Gah, Essence Pillers are the worst)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:19 am » Hue Thi: We tell them he wants them to search for Zoe and maybe also her "suspicious" bodyguard. That he doesn't think any Anathema are going to show up here and this is more important. A solid disguise or two could keep them from actually being found, and even if he heard about the order he might approve of it anyway. In fact, it might not be a bad idea to make him think he did give such an order, if we could. Miss Silk, back at River's Pearl you did something to that effect, correct?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:19 am » (( We found out that the exit gate has a set of those sticks that make you flare your anima, we worked out that the one with the hearthstone is INSIDE the villiage, and I realized after a lot of discussion of distractions and things that Peri is already acting as a magistrates assistant, and ordering them all off somewhere else, and then just replacing the stone wita match dud himself, wouldn't be that hard.
Mithril Jack « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:18 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:18 am » (Not much. We tried to get out of town, but they've got Anathema-revealing poles blocking the way.)
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:17 am » (Hey guys, what'd I miss?)
Demothesis « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:17 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:16 am » Peri: Wise.
Claire « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:15 am » Zoe: ...I promise not to kill you for what you are about to say.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:14 am » Hue: And before saying it I would like a promise from Miss Zoe not to kill me.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:14 am » Ti: He wants them to ...something to do with his Zoe obsession...*thinks*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:13 am » Hue: ...I have a thought, but it might be a terrible one.
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:13 am » Silkshadow: You could say they were worried about Anathema coming over the cliffs.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:13 am » Peri: Both'd work. Oil might be easier... can anyone think of something I could tell them for why they need to move? Someting about their leader giving some asinine command could... work.
Mithril Jack « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:12 am » Flim: Varnish
chicgeek « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:11 am » Ti: Oil it. Oil won't evaporate like water.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:10 am » Peri: *sips tea, drawing the manse stone in his guess of scale on paper* ...thats a very good idea, Zoe. Ti? Silk? Hue? Can any of you think of how to make a stone look like its wet all the time?
Mithril Jack « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:10 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:10 am » Silk: [smiles]
Claire « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:09 am » Zoe: You could scold the ones with clean armor.
Demothesis « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:08 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:08 am » Peri: *smiles* Oh, gaurds uniforms are always sloppy. Its part of the job. Find me a city with clean, undented gaurd armor, and I;ll show you someone not doing their job...
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:07 am » Hue: Remember who their boss is? Let's not be too hard on them.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:07 am » Ti: Don't foget to mention their sloppy uniforms while you're at it.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:07 am » Ti: It's an Inspection, isn't that what magistrates do? *grin*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:06 am » Hue: *snerk*
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:06 am » Silk: Or you're sending it out to get it cleaned... [grinning]
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:05 am » Peri: Exactly. And if they try to sing me out to Rass, hell back me up and confuse the hell out of them. *smiles* So... someone just needs to find a rock the right match for the hearth stone, and swap it out... hell, if anyone asks, I could just say its repair work.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:05 am » (hee)
chicgeek « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:04 am » *Old lives, not mold lives!*
chicgeek « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:04 am » Ti: Peri, you won't be ale to make use of that for much longer-not if we're leaving our mold lives and hiding. Since you've already revealed yourself as one, might as well make use of it one last time.
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:04 am » Silk: Sure, I see no problems.
Claire « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:04 am » Zoe: Sounds good.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:04 am » Peri: Magistrates aren't questioned.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:03 am » Peri: I could even tell them I'll gaurd it MYSELF.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:03 am » Peri: No, Zoe. It means I can just order them to report to somewhere else. No questions asked.
Demothesis « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:03 am » .
Claire « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:03 am » Zoe: Is that bad?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:03 am » Peri: 8actualy stand and bows* I apologize for wasting everyones time by *not remembering that*.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:02 am » Ti: Let's worry about that once we're out, Hue.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:02 am » Peri: ... I already established myself to the OTHER gaurds as a magistrates assistant.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:02 am » Peri: ... *facepalm* Guys.
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:02 am » (Prolly? Dunno)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:02 am » Hue Thi: I know this is getting ahead of ourselves, but once we get out of here can we avoid entering any other cities or towns?
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:02 am » Silkshadow: Our master swindler, maybe? [indicates Flim]
Claire « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:02 am » (what kind of check would swapping out the hearthstone be? dex + larceny?)
chicgeek « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:02 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:01 am » Peri: ... I;ll bluff the gaurds with the captain thing if someone else swaps out the hearthstone.
Mithril Jack « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:01 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:00 am » Silkshadow: Or someone fighting. A drunk, several drunks...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:00 am » Peri: ... someone claiming the gaurd captain ordered them a somewhere else. I could do that.
Claire « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:59 pm » Zoe: All I can think about is someone yelling about something dangerous enough they'd need all the guards, like a yozi or an anethema or something...
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:58 pm » *climbing
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:58 pm » Hue: *debates merits of climbig up cliffs*
Demothesis « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:57 pm » not really Chic. it's got a wall at both ends, but mostly it's hedged in by steep cliffs
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:57 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:56 pm » ?
Claire « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:56 pm » (5 successes)
chicgeek « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:56 pm » is the town surrounded by a wall, with gates set in/
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:55 pm » 10,10,9,10,2, 3 (7 successes)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:55 pm » 10,4,10,4,4 (4 successes)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:55 pm » Hue: Someone could pretend to be drunk... *muses*
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:54 pm » [what would be a roll to analyze one's memory for such a thing?]
Demothesis « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:54 pm » hmmmm... for distraction methods... I'd say it'd be int/wits + larceny
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:54 pm » Silkshadow: Did anyone get an idea of how disciplined the guards were?
chicgeek « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:54 pm » .
Claire « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:54 pm » Zoe: That usually distracts people. ...of course, I only say it to people with books that are overdue. *is scary about overdue books*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:53 pm » Peri is going to search his memory for things gauranteed to distract gaurds- can I use some kind of wits check?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:52 pm » Peri: ... Zoe, I know you ave to deal with some people ouside the library. *hand on her shoulder*
Claire « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:52 pm » Zoe: Tell them they have overdue library books.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:52 pm » Peri: ...*looks at Film* Six. Gaurds. And thats fine, Silk, just we need to know *how*.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:51 pm » Peri: Lets play riddle time. 'How do you distract or remove from the scene, Six Gaurds.'
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:51 pm » Silkshadow: Hmm. Maybe we should have two distractions? In case one doesn't take?
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:51 pm » Flim: A Lunar could wreck yhe rods without causing aspects to flare, could they not?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:51 pm » Peri: *holds up a hand* Okay. For now, forget the sticks.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:51 pm » Peri: Yes. And he could swap it out, if someond istraed the gaurds.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:50 pm » heh, well, that's silk. this was set up, likely as Zoe has said, by idiots
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:50 pm » (Oh well.)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:50 pm » (It HAS to be a square.)
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:50 pm » [Nuts.]
Claire « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:50 pm » Zoe: Isn't the martial arts instructor good at slight of hand stuff?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:50 pm » (You can;t do it that way, Jane.)
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:50 pm » [Silkshadow's Guide to Trap Design: 3 rods make a triangle and the control in the MIDDLE, peoples.]
Claire « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:50 pm » Oooooh. It's a plane.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:49 pm » Peri: Its a noble offer, silk. But... not needed this time.
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:48 pm » ,
Demothesis « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:48 pm » they can't put it inside the feild. 4 rods to make a square and one has the stone
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:48 pm » Peri: It means they're expecting anathemis to approach from the other *side*, is all. Which makes sense.... sort of... a daimond formation inside the gaurds is what I'd do.
Claire « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:48 pm » *is bad at yes/no*
Claire « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:48 pm » Ok. Thanks. I got confused because he said 'no' to my completely unclear question.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:48 pm » Silkshadow: ...never mind then. [blushing a bit] Kinda went last-ditch for a second there.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:47 pm » Silkshadow: So they didn't put the rod with the stone inside the rods' field? Kinda dumb of them...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:47 pm » THAT is what he said.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:47 pm » "reaching your hand up to the hearthstone wouldn't set it off, and the central rod is on the inside of the gate, inside the village"
chicgeek « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:47 pm » .
Claire « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:47 pm » ...wait, I thought Demo just said we couldn't do that.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:46 pm » Peri: You could grb it from the outside and yank it out, the trick is not being *seen*. You could yank out the hearthstone and replace it with a pebble.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:46 pm » Peri: its on the inside of the villiage. You have to *step* *between* the rods to set it OFF.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:46 pm » Hue: Except they might *actually* kill you.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:46 pm » Silk: Wait, what? How?!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:45 pm » Peri: I keep saying- the rod can be *grabbed* without being SET OFF.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:45 pm » Silkshadow: So then everybody moves to fight the Anathema (me), and seemingly manage to kill her.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:45 pm » Hue: I think I see where this is going and I'm not sure I'm comfortable with it.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:45 pm » Peri: No...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:45 pm » Peri: ... Hrm.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:45 pm » Silkshadow: Team 1 causes a distraction. I step in, and switch the hearthstones, but in the process, I'll probably go glowy anyway...
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:45 pm » Silkshadow: I have a martial arts charm that lets you pretend to be dead.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:44 pm » Peri: Lets back p to ;touch a rod without the gaurds notecig' zoe...
Claire « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:43 pm » Zoe: Alternately, burying the rods might make them not work very well, but I'm not sure how we'd test that.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:43 pm » Peri: No, they're looking for *someone* Film, and we're ALL someones, and they;d be on the paranoid alert. Lets hear out silk.
Claire « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:43 pm » Zoe: It still has the distraction problem, but then someone could go take it instead of throwing something.
Claire « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:43 pm » Zoe: Would it be possible to move the rods on this side, so we could get to the gate without setting it off?
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:43 pm » Flim: But if my disguise is up when I do it, they aren't looking for ME
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:43 pm » Peri: ... *to Silk* Yeah? We could make it work so you can come...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:42 pm » Peri: As far as 'Someone is Trying To Be Attention grabbing" it ranks up there. *thinks* ... Dont suppose I could just go and arrest the stupid leader, and see if he calls all he gaurds over.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:42 pm » Peri: Because THEN the gaurds are looking for someone who threw an explosive. And then its kind of REALLY OBVIOUS someone was distracting them.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:41 pm » Hue: You wouldn't be putting yourself in danger would you? *concerned*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:41 pm » Ti: Why not throw one, Peri? It's landing in the middle of guards to distract them, not being thrown on a thatched roof.
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:41 pm » Flim: That's not that large of an explosion. I fail to understand why
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:41 pm » Silk: Um... I think I might have an idea about the hearthstone thing, but you'd probably have to leave town without me.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:40 pm » HueOOC: Heeey, fire is MY thing... *sads*
Demothesis « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:40 pm » no claire, you'd have to step into the perimeter. reaching your hand up to the hearthstone wouldn't set it off, and the central rod is on the inside of the gate, inside the village
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:40 pm » Peri: Yeah- its on the inside of the villiage. *to film* no explosions in a town. I guess you;d have to yank it out the socket, and replace it.
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:39 pm » Flim: I'm still very fleet of foot, and I could throw a flaming booze cocktail to get their attention
Claire « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:39 pm » The poles are set up so there isn't a way to approach the one with the heathstone without setting it off, right? *can't see Peri's drawing from here*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:39 pm » Ah, yeah, that helps.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:38 pm » you'd have to pull it out
chicgeek « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:38 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:38 pm » just a clarification for your planning, it's not like the hearthstone's just sitting on top. it's set in the device, so it won't fallout if the rod is knocked over
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:38 pm » Flim: I could throw something at them to get them to chase me, turn a corner, then drop my disguise
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:38 pm » Peri: Either way, we need someone who would be fast enough to palm out the hearthstone, and it ain' me. *to silk* To replace the stone with a regular pebble, yeah... I figure leaving it on the ground, or outright swapping it for the hearthstone on the pole makes the most sense...?
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:37 pm » Silk: So you need one team to start a fight, then another person to throw something and knock over the pole and a third to retrieve the thing?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:36 pm » Peri: Right by the gate? Gaurds is aurds is gaurds.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:36 pm » Peri: ... a fight breaking out could do it.
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:36 pm » Flim: I could use my disguise to attack and draw them away from the gate, and when they're chasing me someone else could remove the hearthstone
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:36 pm » Peri: Most of the gaurds aren't watching the hearthstone, but yes. You don;t get to scream at anyone, Zoe.
Claire « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:35 pm » Zoe: That plan needs a distraction, I believe.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:34 pm » Silk: That seems to work.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:34 pm » Peri: Mn... I still think one person knocking a pole over from a disdance and another swapping out the hearthstones makes the most sense.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:34 pm » (I'm back!)
Demothesis « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:33 pm » and there were about 6 of them
Claire « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:33 pm » Zoe: He might be later, though. I didn't say it was the most optimal idea.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:33 pm » only regular guards at the gate Flim
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:33 pm » Hey, tell us how many guards were by the gate and if the leader guy was there.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:32 pm » GMOOC:*snrk* I love Zoe's ideas, you all should use her plans more XD
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:32 pm » Peri: *nudges Zoe* Come on. I dont think he was even by the gate. So itwouldn;t be close enough to distract.
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:32 pm » I might have an idea if my question is answered
Claire « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:32 pm » Zoe: It would be very distracting.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:31 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:31 pm » Hue: With all due respect, I don't think that would improve the situation.
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:31 pm » ?
Claire « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:29 pm » Zoe: I suppose with the worst case scenario I can create a sufficient distraction by screaming at a certain idiot.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:29 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:29 pm » Peri: *has drawn out the gaurds, as well*
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:29 pm » Is "Captain "Loverdoll" and his men the only ones guarding the poles?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:27 pm » Peri: Have someone talk to the gaurds, and some else, possibly in a very small form, do it?ou just can't stop between the sticks, I think... or have something knock over the stick, and use the drop to palm it out with a regular stone...
Claire « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:27 pm » Zoe: Presumably, anyway.
Claire « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:27 pm » Zoe: ...I assumed 'not setting it off' was part of 'can we take it', but maybe not. And make him do it. *waves at Flim* He can talk his way out if he gets caught.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:27 pm » Hue: *thinking*
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:27 pm » Flim:My disguise is impenetrable, NOT perfect
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:26 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:26 pm » Ti: Okay, but *how* do we take the hearthstone, without being seen or setting it off? Who will b ell the cat?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:26 pm » Peri: Mn, officer Whisper is already a mouse, right...? and its a small stone.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:25 pm » Peri: yeah, I think so, Zoe...
chicgeek « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:24 pm » Ti: Flim, can you make yourself look like Zoe's suitor? If you could fake it well enough to order the guard to move the hearthstone?
Claire « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:24 pm » Zoe: So is just taking the hearthstone an option?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:23 pm » He'll detail out the drawing a little more, idly.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:22 pm » Peri wouldn't remember anyone besides guards at the gate.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:21 pm » Peri: Eh? I don't know, Flim. Sorcery has been used once or twice. I never hesrd the explanation, just saw the results. You have to somehow hide or stransform or fake you're whole aura. Not my expertise.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:20 pm » Peri is going to foucs, and see if he could remember anyone else hanging around the gate besides gaurds. He will also describe the size of the stone in the air.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:20 pm » would be about pebble sizeds
chicgeek « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:20 pm » Ti: How big is it? Fist size, pebble sized?
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:20 pm » Flom: Peri, you said that you can't fake being dragon blooded without certain special effects. What are they?
Demothesis « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:20 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:20 pm » Peri: ... *sigh* Zoe wins one point. yes, thats a stupid way to set it up. You're supposed to use a shiny hearthstone... someones cheap.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:19 pm » Peri: And it looked like... A river stone, you would use for skipping, sill wet.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:19 pm » Peri: The hearthstone is set *inside* the gate, from the city side. Its presuming anathemia would approach from outside.
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:19 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:18 pm » Peri: Hold on a moment. *takes out paper and a pen, and draws the gate from memory, including the stakes... and drawsa neat circle atop one* Actualy, look.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:18 pm » Ti: People see the ones four yards apart, and if they somehow avoid them, theres more, that we can't see, since it's a 200 yard range, and those get us.
Claire « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:18 pm » Zoe: ...I'm just trying to figure out if there are more or not, Peri.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:18 pm » Peri: ... but.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:18 pm » Hue: She might be on to something there though. Why take the chance? Aren't anathema supposed to be cunning and tricky?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:18 pm » Peri: They're not big, not obvious, and wouldn't be used if they didn't work.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:17 pm » Ti:...so what if they're more of them we haven't seen?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:17 pm » Peri: *I* didn't see them. People don't look.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:17 pm » Ti: And I think they're hoping the anathema won't recognize them.
Claire « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:17 pm » Zoe: If you can put them 200 yards apart, placing them all of four yards apart is impractical.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:16 pm » Ti: It *is* the only path out town, Zoe.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:16 pm » Hue: *tries not to snicker*
Claire « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:16 pm » Zoe: Is the usual way for setting them up the stupid 'let anethema see them so they can avoid them' method, or is that just what is being used here?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:15 pm » Peri: It'll have been set up by a hunter, Zoe. I don't see how thats an 'or' question.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:15 pm » Peri is going to use Edidic memory to recall where the hearthstone was in relation to the gate, and what it looked like.
Claire « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:14 pm » Zoe: Peri, is there a standard procedure for setting them up, or is the city being run by an idiot? *reading*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:14 pm » Peri: Risky. It;d need to not be watched very closely, and a matching stone set in its place, to keep suspicion off...
Demothesis « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:14 pm » Whisper:*as a mouse, shrugs.*
Claire « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:13 pm » Zoe: *ponder*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:13 pm » Hue Thi: Silk? Whisper? Do you think one of you could snatch the Hearthstone from the command pillar? If that was gone the entire thing would stop working.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:11 pm » and yes to Ti's question, dragon blooded not attuned to the manse the hearthstone draws it's power from will also flare their anima banner
chicgeek « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:11 pm » Ti: Hmm...*ponders*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:11 pm » Peri: yeah, but Dragonblooded anima is its whole own beast. You can;t fake it, without some very specific effects...
Demothesis « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:10 pm » Those with 3+ :you knwo that removing the hearthstone from the top of the command pillar will render them useless. You could also, conceivably grab one and remove it from the others by far enough to render the effect void
Demothesis « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:09 pm » ok, for those who got 2 successes: the pillars must remain within 200 yards of each other, but so long as they do, anyone entering the area they encompas will set off their effects.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:09 pm » Ti: Oh! Will it flare for Dragonblooded, too?
Claire « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:09 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:08 pm » Rrth: *nods*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:08 pm » Peri: All we have to do is just not walk through them... the problem is them being there says the towns being watched, and gaurded.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:08 pm » Ti: Well, it does depend on the surroundings, but if we can't come up with a better plan...*shrugs*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:07 pm » ((He might not refer to her by first name I don't know.))
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:07 pm » 7,8,9 (3 successes)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:06 pm » Hue: So... they might be rigged against us anyway. Zoe's, er... "suitor" didn't seem the type to be above that honestly.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:06 pm » 5,2,5,3,10, 8 (3 successe
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:06 pm » Rrrthservant: *to Ti* We'l keep that in mind, then.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:05 pm » Peri: Its a very easy thought, for someone in the position, who wants to have someone neatly killed... murder with clean hands. Just... say they;'re anathemia, and everyone *knows* the sticks never lie.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:05 pm » Ti: I'm a peasant. I have a strong back. *grins* (true-strong ack, merit, p. 51, for carrying) And I've discovered I can balance on something as wide as a hair. (Graceful crane stance. p. 222) I could ferry us out, one at a time, after dark, and over their heads.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:05 pm » Peri: I;ve seen them misused *and* tampered.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:04 pm » (7,1,9,2,7, 6 (3 successes))
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:04 pm » 2,4,9,9,6, 4,6 (2 successes)
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:04 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:04 pm » (10,5,10,6,5, 1 (4 successes))
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:04 pm » Silkshadow: Well, they're hearthstone-powered, I do know that— I suppose if you could get that out of them...
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:04 pm » Hue: I know people talk a lot about them being foolproof...
Demothesis « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:03 pm » anyone who wants to know "how they work, how easy they are to sabatogue (or fool), or how easy it is for someone to detect when they are not working properly?" roll int + lore
chicgeek « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:03 pm » Ti: This depends on the terrain, but if there's a way out that's not the path....if we can go over it, somehow, or...say, between trees or rocks, something. If a mouse, or a snake, or something could stretch a cord. I have two things going for me. One-
Claire « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:03 pm » Zoe: *reading* In regards to the 'sabatoge' comment, I don't suppose anyone knows how they work, how easy they are to sabatogue (or fool), or how easy it is for someone to detect when they are not working properly?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:01 pm » Rrthservant: That, s' well.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:01 pm » Hue: Yeeeees, although isn't that dangerous without the- the tattoo things?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:01 pm » Rrthservant: Aye, but if those that wath are in town, they'll be looking for non-local creaturrs.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:00 pm » Ti: Okay, hear me out. Now, *some* of us, can get out, no problem-becasue they can fly, crawl, whatever, and aren't limited to the path, correct?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:59 pm » Ahh, nice.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:59 pm » *nods* Someplace private-ish enough.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:59 pm » sure, the Grey Earl is made mostly of heavy oak and woolen wall hangings, so noise is noticeably muted in the teahouse
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:58 pm » .
Claire « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:58 pm » Zoe: *boooooook*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:57 pm » Demo, can we find a place to talk?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:57 pm » Hue: *scribbles something in notebook as he walks away*
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:56 pm » (Aaand it's dinnertime. Sorry. I'll be back soon.)
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:56 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:56 pm » Peri: Mn. *nods slightly...*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:54 pm » Rrthservant: Thankye! Couldn;t tell the cold pole from th' fire pole iff I was licken em, after a weeks walk. *laughs, and turns back with the group*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:54 pm » Ti: *for Peri's ears, once they've walked away from the guards* I have an idea...a ridiculous, impractical, idea.
Claire « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:53 pm » Zoe: *grumbles about disorganized groups*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:53 pm » Ti: *cheerfully* We need a cup of tea, or one last hot meal before we leave town, I think.
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:52 pm » Baxk, sorry
chicgeek « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:52 pm » (I have an idea...)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:52 pm » (Hee!)
Demothesis « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:52 pm » Guard: huh? yeah. *points down into town*there's a good place called the Grey Earl or something. just down main street. can't miss the giant mustache sign.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:52 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:50 pm » In a cheerful tone of voice.
Claire « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:50 pm » Zoe: *reading*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:49 pm » Earthservant is going to keep walking, walking around the sticks of course, to the nearest gaurd. "Scuse me, dya know where to et any tea n' town?"
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:48 pm » At least we were all whispering.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:47 pm » yes
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:47 pm » ((Earthservant is still with them, right?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:47 pm » Meep.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:47 pm » (Okay, MJ has to restart the computer, chat has quit responding)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:47 pm » Peri: I was distracted haggling for the coats.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:47 pm » Ooo...
chicgeek « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:47 pm » Ti: Really, how could you forget tea and matches?
Demothesis « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:47 pm » erg... good poin Chic. let's go back a moment folks. there are guards around the path entrance too, which is very relevant. appologies for not making that clear the first time
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:46 pm » Peri: *glances at silkshadow, and shakes his head*
Claire « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:46 pm » Zoe: *glad Peri can act casually, at least*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:46 pm » Peri: ! Mn... *a little more in a normal tone of voice* Ah... i see.I forgot something in one of the shops. Thanks for letting me know before we might have left.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:46 pm » Silkshadow: [whispering] We could try to sabotage them...
chicgeek « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:46 pm » (Ti can only whisper anyway-and I'm assuming this is just to peri)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:45 pm » Hue: *nodnod* *whispers* If we walk through them our cover will be spectacularly blown.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:45 pm » Silkshadow: Hey, I have an idea!
Claire « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:45 pm » (are there people around who are overhearing this?)
chicgeek « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:45 pm » Ti: We need to mosey back to town, and find a place to talk, even if that means renting a room at an inn. Those are Essence Flare Pillars!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:44 pm » (Well four of us at once should do it.)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:44 pm » Peri: *doesn;t see what they have, but will quietly grab whoever keeps moving*
Claire « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:44 pm » Zoe: *has stopped*
Claire « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:44 pm » Zoe: *uuuuugh*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:44 pm » Hue: *stops and grabs nearest people* Wait.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:44 pm » Peri: ? *whistles sharply to the group, rabbing whoever is in reach* halt. *saidquietly, and firmly*
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:44 pm » Silkshadow: !!!
chicgeek « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:43 pm » Ti: *Grabs Peri, whsipers fiercely* Stop everyone!
Demothesis « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:42 pm » alright, as you all walk towards the gate, those who got more than 2 successes notice a set of small, foot long poles stuck in the ground around the ground on the path. There's four of them, and they look to be properly fancy, which all of you who noticed got high enough rolls to know these are Essence Flare Pillars, a frequently emplyed tool of the wyld hunt for flushing out anathma. Any exalted who walks into the area between the pillars will be forced to spend enough essence to cause their anima banner to flare to full strength.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:42 pm » (Thanks.)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:42 pm » Peri: ....*would have made a bad siidreal with this lack of awareness*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:42 pm » (Nice, Jane!)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:40 pm » 2,6,7,8,5, 10 (4 successes)
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:40 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:40 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:38 pm » 7,7,10,10,10, 5 (8 successes)
chicgeek « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:38 pm » Ti:7,8,7,3,3, 8 (4 successes)
Claire « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:38 pm » 7 successes
Demothesis « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:37 pm » ok, everyone who got two or more successes. Roll int + lore
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:36 pm » 6,2,3,2,1, 3,9 (1 success)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:35 pm » 2,5,2,9,9, 9,9,3,2,5 (4 successes)
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:35 pm » 7,5,4,1 (1 success)
Claire « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:34 pm » 3 successes
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:33 pm » 2,1,7,9,1, 7 (3 successes)
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:33 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:33 pm » Peri: Mn... the problem is making sure they legitimately get there at all. But tht might have been smart... *I figure the DM already said it was past tense*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:33 pm » 2,8,3,9,10, 2,7 (5 successes)
chicgeek « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:32 pm » Ti: Peri, I'd put them in another enveope-something innocuous, like grain reports or whatever, something borin g that won't get looked at closely. A letter to the magistrate -and your father-could be noticed and intercepted. Stalker guy has already shown he'll abuse his power.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:32 pm » heh, right. so Peri drops off a few letters on the way out and you all head for the exit of the town towards the mountains. As you approach the gate on the way out I'd like everyone to roll perception + awareness
Claire « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:32 pm » Zoe: *reading* So are we leaving?
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:31 pm » No need.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:30 pm » I think I'm the one who should be apoogizing. ^^;
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:30 pm » (Oh! Hues comment, i see.)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:30 pm » ?
chicgeek « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:30 pm » (Sorry!)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:30 pm » Whooops your character was not talking oh well.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:29 pm » He'll try and find a place to send those back towards them, with the magistrates seal on the envelopes.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:29 pm » Hue: Yes, let's tell them we want to get out of her immediately.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:29 pm » Peri was writing his letter back to Rassilon, and another to his dad about the corrupt town leader.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:29 pm » get the heck out of dodge, I suppose? And follow the lunars lead, since they seem to know where we're going?
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:29 pm » Silkshadow: [ready to go!]
chicgeek « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:28 pm » Ti: *pokes Peri* Upsey daisey.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:28 pm » Anyway, you have your gear and you're all set to go. So, what next?
Claire « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:27 pm » Zoe: I thought we were leaving now. We're already in disguise.
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:27 pm » Flim: I've had so many I get confused
chicgeek « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:27 pm » Ti: Whatever we do, I suggest moving fast, and posting guards at night-what if Zoe's crazy stalker decides to bring her back, 'rescuing' her?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:27 pm » Peri: *sitting back against a tree*
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:26 pm » Silkshadow: Sure, that works.
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:26 pm » Flim: You mean our NEW old lives?
Demothesis « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:26 pm » Whisper:*is still a mouse. probably on Earth's shoulder.*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:25 pm » Hue: Well, we haven't quite left civilization yet...
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:25 pm » Silkshadow: [eye roll] Even more unknown, I mean.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:25 pm » Ti: *rolls eyes* I thought we did that already.
Claire « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:25 pm » Zoe: We did that two weeks ago.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:25 pm » Silkshadow: Is everybody ready to leave their old lives behind and embark on a journey into the unknown? [smiling]
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:24 pm » Flim: Zoe, it's your animal magnetism
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:24 pm » Momo: *sitting on Zoes lap*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:24 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:24 pm » Ti: All right, do we have everything we need?
Demothesis « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:23 pm » RassilonOOC:*still has no idea why Zoe is so popular with the crazy ones*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:23 pm » Hue: *still a little rattled*
Claire « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:23 pm » Zoe: *freaking stalkers*
Claire « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:23 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:23 pm » ok! wally sends his apologies for not being able to make it tonight. and time to begin. when we left off, the group had decided it would be prudent to leave the city soon considering the crazy captain of the guard and his weird obsession with Zoe.

_________________
"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!" -Marvin the Martian

Spam Poison. I think.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Translated by phpBB.fr © 2007, 2008 phpBB.fr
This site is hosted by Free-Forums.org - get a forum for free. Get coupon codes.
MultiForums powered by echoPHP phpBB MultiForums