Comics by Shaenon II

Mad science has never been so cute!
It is currently Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:56 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: exalted quest #2 logs II
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:34 pm 
Offline
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:52 pm
Posts: 618
Location: Two steps ahead of you
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:34 pm » It might almost be better to beat the dragon blooded chasing us and tie them up in the woods or something and pretend to be them anyway. But fighting those guys might get kind of rough...
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:33 pm » *Glubshrug at Jane* I did say it probably wouldn't work. I'm just coming up with crazy ideas
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:33 pm » That'd kinda torpedo the confusion plan there...
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:33 pm » (if I were a dragon-blooded captain and someone random came up to me with that message, my first thought would be 'how valid is this message')
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:33 pm » Ti: Maybe there will be a way to circle the town and get to the harbor surriptitiously...well, we'll see.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:32 pm » And they decide to check...
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:32 pm » *just doesn't like complicated stuffs because there are so many ways for it to go wrong*
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:32 pm » Suppose someone in the Chanos army has Infallible Messenger (the sorcery spell).
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:32 pm » I dunno. its a crazy idea. I get them sometimes.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:32 pm » There is a consideration to worry about here.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:32 pm » The bigger force might be asked by a sole survivor to come stop them...
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:31 pm » ...what if we included in the note that the Anathema in question were changing their path away from Chanos?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:31 pm » But it would force us to cut things close even if it DID work. We'd have to wait for our dragon blooded chasers to catch up to us, or know a LOT more about them than we did.
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:31 pm » Like, they could just make them walk through the essence flare pillars, they have dragon-blooded essence or no essence, and then they know it was a fake missive?
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:31 pm » We'd have to do something to keep the real dragon-blooded from phoning in, though.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:30 pm » Again, it's probably a stupid idea, but if we could trick the two forces inot something silly like that, it would buy us time to sneak by
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:30 pm » ...how easy is it to test that sort of thing?
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:30 pm » Heh.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:30 pm » HA! That sounds like a good idea, actually...
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:30 pm » I mean, there's almost as many of us as there are them...
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:30 pm » If there was a big force in Chanos, we forged some missive to them instructing them that the Anathema had taken out the Dragon Blooded chasing them and had managed to disguise themselves as the dragon blooded force
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:30 pm » Whisper: I can do a dolphin, but that's about the biggest I have
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:29 pm » Hue Thi: *to Silk* Yes, exactly!
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:29 pm » Silkshadow: Swim in? Hire a rowboat?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:28 pm » It probably wouldn't work, but my evil thought...
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:28 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:28 pm » Hue Thi: Keep in mind, they'll probably have the same poles at the entrance.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:28 pm » Oh?
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:27 pm » Ti: And *when* we get to town-what if Flim disguises us, and we enter in groups of two or three, instead of the large group they're possibly watching for?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:27 pm » Hue Thi: Perhaps, even if it would be too much to ride all the way there, we could approach the harbor from an unexpected direction. We would only need to get to shore.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:27 pm » I had an evil thought
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:27 pm » >:3
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:27 pm » Hm... ...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:27 pm » Peri: I know, analyze away.
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:26 pm » Zoe: I have accepted the validity of her dreams, and am simply attempting to analyze them... *grumbles*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:26 pm » Hue Thi: ...Whisper, can you or Rrth's turn into anything large that swims well?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:26 pm » Peri: Easy.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:26 pm » Peri: Alright, alright Zoe...
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:25 pm » Zoe: It seems an odd request, but she does seem vehement.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:25 pm » *might
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:25 pm » Zoe: If she prefers it, I can fail to alert her to potential traps when I have learned magic.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:25 pm » Hue Thi: *miiiiiht argue with Peri, but not in this instance*
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:25 pm » Whisper: it's where the boat is... so not the only option, but it's the fastest way to travel we've got
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:24 pm » Peri: Power does not conflate a need t' be nicer.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:23 pm » Ti: Whisper? Is Chanos ou only option?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:23 pm » Peri: ... would Zoe have a reason to *stop*?
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:23 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:23 pm » Silkshadow: I sincerely hope you are not this prickly when you're a fully trained sorceress.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:22 pm » Ti: Is Chanos our only option? What if we went a different direction, towards a different port? Yes, it'd take longer-but if it means we could avoid a large force?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:22 pm » Sai: That's why we should use forward scouts. A big force forward will leave indications if they've been there or if they're stationed there.
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:22 pm » Zoe: You do not have to convince me of that. Rrrths already went to check. My concern is that, should such a detail becorrect, you will assume that validates all other details.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:21 pm » Hue Thi: Fair enough.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:21 pm » Peri: We don;t need convincin', Silk. We're just discussin' matters.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:21 pm » Ti: I don't *want* to...but we need to keep the possibility in mind.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:21 pm » Silkshadow: Look, whether the dreams are accurate or a trap or NOT, then if there's a big military force at Chanos we'd probably want to know that little detail in any case, right?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:21 pm » Hue Thi: Wouldn't do anything about the group ahead, if there is one.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:20 pm » Ti:* stretches* Something to consider...if we cannot shake them, and they seem to know we're headed to Chanos anyway-we may need to double back, face them, and fight.
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:20 pm » Zoe: ...and thus something that would be accurate, were the dreams a trap, correct?
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:19 pm » bye Wally
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:19 pm » Seeya Wally! Great job tonight!
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:19 pm » Night, Wally.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:19 pm » Silk: It was the main easy thing to check.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:19 pm » Bye, Wally!
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:19 pm » Aw, good night Wally
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:19 pm » Unfortunately, I should head out now... I wish you all luck!
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:19 pm » Zoe: Was that detail picked at random, or was it the only easy thing to check?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:18 pm » Er, sorry. Fuzzy headed. We're camping
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:17 pm » (I thought we'd stopped for the night?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:17 pm » Sai: *Still carrying Ti*
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:17 pm » Silk: We are attempting to check if there is a force near Chanos. If there is not, then we have a good guess that we're being had, and do the exact opposite of what the dreams suggest from now on. Simple enough, right?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:17 pm » Right. Rrrths will transform, leaving Whisper a small packet he had on him, and take off through the trees to spy.
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:16 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:16 pm » Hue Thi: *quiet fanboying*
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:15 pm » Zoe: I would like to know what we are attempting to check, and if it is the sort of thing that guards could loudly repeat to each other in the hopes that someone would overhear.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:15 pm » Rrrths: And me? Why... I;m One Stands Before Thousands, aint I? *laughs!* Thank yeh, kids.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:15 pm » GrangOOC: But... oh, you were all thinking it!
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:15 pm » Silk: [@Rrrths] Good luck :)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:15 pm » Rrrths: *laughs* I;ll be well an careful, beleive meh. *smiled* As an exalt, you live from the moment you might have died anyhow.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:15 pm » Silk: [@Zoe] That's why we're sending someone to check.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:15 pm » Hue Thi's Inner Child: He can do it! He can do ANYTHING cause he's AWESOME!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:14 pm » *OOC
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:14 pm » HueOOC: *baps Grang*
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:14 pm » .
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:13 pm » ZoeOOC: *glares at GrangOOC*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:13 pm » Hue Thi: Um... I don't know if it's my place to say, but... please be careful. Your life is worth more than that intelligence.
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:13 pm » Zoe: As long as we are addressing the possibility of the dreams being part of a trap. And please refraing from being captured, Rrths.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:13 pm » GrangOOC: Obviously, it's better to take risks with the NPC's!
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:12 pm » Ti: Be careful, Rrrths...
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:12 pm » Uh... I don't like the idea of one lunar going alone, but... ok..
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:12 pm » The inevitable joke about "A little bird told me" is going to happen sooner or later, I can feel it.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:12 pm » (Okay, now I'm seeing a bird perched on his shoulder, or his staff)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:12 pm » (Which would be especially amusing if said bird were Rrths because Hue = fanboy)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:12 pm » Rrths: Hah! I;ll give it a shot. I kin' get out of it, if m' caught. But you all need Whisper to guide yuh.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:11 pm » (If it's a small bird, Hue will carry it.)
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:11 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:11 pm » (Silk can carry, if need be.)
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:11 pm » And if he or she is willing to risk it, the info may prove invaluable.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:11 pm » Silk: And that's something we can get one of the Lunars to check.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:10 pm » Hue: Yes Silk?
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:10 pm » I know, but thhey're the only two who can safely switch to bird or whatever form to try to eavesdrop.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:10 pm » Silk: In my dream, I heard the Dragon-Blooded discussing, about trying to drive us onto a large force near Chanos...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:10 pm » But hes one of the ones who can carry people.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:09 pm » Silkshadow: Hey, I got something!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:09 pm » Rrrths is willing to try it.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:09 pm » Yes, the flight there and back would be tiring, but we might gain valuable info, and one of us could easily carru them in bird form the next day.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:09 pm » Yeah, lets try the 'Zig the other way'
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:08 pm » Tinker, that actually makes sense in the 'pushing us toward a trap' sense, too... Can we do that once, and see what the results are in her dream the following night?
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:08 pm » And what do Rrrth and Whisper make of Ti's suggestion?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:08 pm » That's a reasonable plan, Tinker
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:07 pm » Eh, it's a legitimate concern. But honestly, even if they are, our best bet it to go into it as forewarned as possible, without being obvious about our forewarning.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:07 pm » We;ll use the dreams when they have specific info as we go along. (IE she dreams of tracking us to the right, we go left.) Sound good?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:07 pm » They may be following us to know where to set a trap, for instance, or make sure we're heading the way they think we are.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:07 pm » Having a scouts not a bad idea. ontinuing to hide our tracks, moving fast, and conserving energy makes the msot sense.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:07 pm » yes Silk has more dreams. Dreams of helping to lead the dragon blooded towards the group.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:07 pm » No, I think that's a valid concern.
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:07 pm » Ok, MJ makes sense.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:07 pm » Ti: I wonder....if any of the lunars, shape changed, could get near enough to their camp to eavesdrop? Who would notice a bird in a tree at night?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:06 pm » .
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:06 pm » My point
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:06 pm » They cannot herd us if we are picking the direction, Jane.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:06 pm » ...er, perhaps it was a silly idea of mine
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:06 pm » (wer're talking OOC MJ)
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:06 pm » Flim: Are we in a place where there is only one direction to go?
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:05 pm » @ Claire: He means, herding us towards an ambush.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:05 pm » A forward scout works, tho.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:05 pm » There... theres nothing specific about Silks dream we CAN react to.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:05 pm » But we aren;t moving in reaction to the pursut, aside from hiding our tracks...
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:05 pm » ...what do you mean by 'consider' Silk's dream? And how can a group following us lead us to something?
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:05 pm » *ponders*
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:05 pm » there is not a full moon and...
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:04 pm » Guys, our pursuers aren't going to give up. And we should consider Silk's dream. It's entirely possibly there's sidereal meddling in this. In cahoots with the Dragon Blooded. Cahoooooooots. While I agree we should keep going and realize traps or a false lead might not be the best option, maybe we should consider some kind of forward scout just in case the group behind us is leading us towards an ambush
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:04 pm » What other dreams does Silkshadow have? Besides having tea with little red gods, etc.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:03 pm » Is there a full moon during that time?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:02 pm » Hmmm...
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:02 pm » Ti: *blushes, briefly* And now..we have more advantages that you did, when you left.
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:02 pm » Zoe: *already had to leave her library, and thus figures anything else will be not so big a deal*
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:02 pm » .
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:01 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:01 pm » Sai: ...thank you, Ti. I wouldst carry you anywhere if necessary. *Smile*
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:01 pm » alright. so you all managed to put some distance that first night. now, over the next couple weeks, how will you go about things?
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:01 pm » Ti: ...They'll have to deal. Not to be harsh, b ut we have no choice if we are to survive.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:01 pm » Silkshadow: [muttering to herself] ...and you don't have to deal with office politics...
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:00 pm » Silkshadow: Look at it this way: we're going to somewhere you can learn. And after that, well... hey, you've been given the power to change things...
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:00 pm » Sai: *Fusses* Tis just that I am worried. Leaving the isle before was... not easy for me. Even as a young pup with the greatest military in the world to bark orders at me. The others... Grang might understand, but the others might not be able to deal.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:00 pm » Ti: One bridge at a time, my friend. And you and I will help the others, then.
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:00 pm » Zoe: *does not have much practice with long hikes*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:59 pm » Peri: *waves it off... still carrying Zoe*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:59 pm » Hue Thi: *offers Peri staff/walking stick*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:59 pm » Ti: We'll make it, Sai. We'll help each other out.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:58 pm » Sai: Off the Isle... you of each of them would understand it best. There is no running water, no plumbing. They don't know how to treat disease well. There are many places where there ARE no laws, and some places where the law is not a shield, but a millstone.
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:58 pm » Zoe: ...sorry, Peri.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:58 pm » Ti: ...well, I'm not much for luxury anyway.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:58 pm » ((No wait nix that.))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:57 pm » Hue: *has no idea what Amphetamines is. Possibly a god/ess of stamina?*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:57 pm » Sai: *To Ti, in a whisper* Then... you don't know what it will be like. Away from here. The Isle's worst villages hath so much luxury...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:57 pm » Peri: Never... been... *hhhhn* Better. I could go with an amphetamine.....
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:57 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:56 pm » Hue Thi: *to Peri* Are... you alright? *a little breathless*
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:56 pm » Grang: Or, perhaps just lots and lots of training... but yes.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:56 pm » Silkshadow: [@Hue] Amphetamines? [has no idea]
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:56 pm » Peri: *drenched with sweat, but stubbornly moving*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:56 pm » Sai: The armor is neigh weightless for them. The Dragons can carry that....
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:56 pm » Ti: *attentive liistenings* Yes.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:56 pm » Hue Thi: ...I know. I was just venting.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:55 pm » Peri: Probbaly...a... charm... Hue...
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:55 pm » Sai: You've each grown up on the Isle, yes?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:55 pm » Sai: ...I thought, perhaps, you of all the others wouldst understand it best.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:55 pm » Hue Thi: How do they manage to keep up that pace in full armor?!
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:55 pm » Ti:..I'm lsitening.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:55 pm » Sai: ... Lady Ti... listen. We ought to talk about something...
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:54 pm » You all manage to keep it up a couple more hourse before having to slow to a normal pace as the sun begins to set. and as you all are hiking, you all can see the way the sun flahes off the armor as the dragon blooded several miles back. Though you seem to have put some more distance between you.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:54 pm » Hue's watching everyone and feeling guilty about not being more help.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:53 pm » Ti: *rolls eyes* Old my foot.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:53 pm » Peri: Accourse. C;mon, Meefles.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:53 pm » (I'm very happy about that performance of Sai's)
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:53 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:52 pm » 8,3,7,2,8, 1,10,7,10,4 (8 successes!) Sai hefts Ti up, grunting, and carries her on his back. "Eeerrrf... No worries, Lady Ti. Happy an old military man can help."
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:52 pm » Zoe: ...thank you, Peri. *very tired from hiking*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:52 pm » Ti:...sorry, Sai.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:51 pm » Ok, so minus one point of willpower, leaving me with 5 left...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:51 pm » Peri: Ggrrra! *picke up Zoe, books and all*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:51 pm » Peri rolled: 4,10,10,9,7, 4,6 (6 successes)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:51 pm » Sai can grab Ti then? Sure.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:51 pm » So that leaves Ti for sai.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:51 pm » ...wow.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:51 pm » Rrrths has Flim
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:50 pm » Rrrth has Film.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:50 pm » Peri'll grab Zoe, yeah.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:50 pm » Flim, Ti, and Zoe
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:50 pm » Silk can team up to help carry SOMEBODY.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:50 pm » I'm a bit confused
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:50 pm » Wait, who needs to be carried?
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:50 pm » Ti and Zoe.
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:50 pm » (...Zoe should probably be carried by Peri)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:50 pm » Who isn't being carried who rolled a 1?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:49 pm » I'll spend a willpower and channel a point of conviction. Sai is determined that all of his newfound friends will make it off the isle even if it's on his own back they must ride
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:49 pm » 2,8,7,3,3, 2,6,2,7 (3 successes)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:49 pm » Rrrths will pick up Film.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:49 pm » Ok. Sai will carry someone who is tired.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:49 pm » Grang: *can carry someone, if needed*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:48 pm » ...Sai would
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:48 pm » she could do that beard, but it won't really help in these mechanics.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:48 pm » (So, Ti, Zoe and Flim rolled ones-anyone else?)]
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:48 pm » As a walking stick.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:47 pm » *loaned
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:47 pm » Rrrths will pick someone up whos exausted.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:47 pm » Hey. Would it help at all if Hue loned his staff to someone getting worn out?
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:47 pm » (What's ironic? I have the strong back merit, and could carry someone easy-if I wasn't one of the folks who rolled a one. ^^)
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:47 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:46 pm » *also stamina + resistance 4*
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:46 pm » Could Sai and Silk team up for such a thing? Or is he one of the ones tired out?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:46 pm » Hue Thi: *would volunteer, but has Strength 2*
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:46 pm » anyone wanting to carry tired peoples will need to make another stamina + resistance roll to keep up even with the weight
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:45 pm » Zoe: ...maybe.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:45 pm » Peri: ... Anyone need me to carry 'em?
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:44 pm » Ti: *stitch in her side*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:44 pm » Sai: Ugh....
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:44 pm » Stick together
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:44 pm » ZoeOOC: Don't touch me.
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:44 pm » Zoe: *PANT*
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:44 pm » [Silkshadow: [trying to design a glove for stroking prickly hedgehogs]]
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:44 pm » righto. well you all go a couple hours before some of you get tired. those with a 1 success will need to slow down after that point, the whole group can slow down or just those characters
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:43 pm » Woo!
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:41 pm » Yay!
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:41 pm » Zoe: *is prickly, not fuzzy*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:41 pm » 8,2,7,7,7, 9,8,1 (6 successes) Not too bad.
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:40 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:40 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:40 pm » *fingers crossed*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:40 pm » So I can spend 4 motes and add 4 dice. Right. I will do that.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:39 pm » ...*rimshot*
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:39 pm » Of course it is. That's what makes you a lunar
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:39 pm » Shoot, my head's all fuzzy tonight.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:39 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:39 pm » Er, no, you're right
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:39 pm » *confused now*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:39 pm » Or so I thought?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:38 pm » Um, it's Resistance actually. Solars get Ability excellencies, not Attribute.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:38 pm » Everybody else has different limits
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:38 pm » That's only for solars, though
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:38 pm » Awesome
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:38 pm » (Ability+Attribute) dice
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:37 pm » Hue has stamina excellency one?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:37 pm » Yes.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:37 pm » Solar, right?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:36 pm » Sorry to hold everyone up, but what's the limit on how many motes you can put into a First Excellency again?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:36 pm » 1,10,5,5,9, 6,6
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:36 pm » Hm....
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:35 pm » Ti: *panting for breath*
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:35 pm » Flim: 4,8 (1 success)
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:35 pm » Two successes
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:35 pm » Peri: 8,6,5,6,8, 8,6 (3 successes)
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:35 pm » (Let's just assume Silk tells Peri whatever she can remember... I've said about all I know at this point)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:35 pm » Rrrths: 3,6,10,2,6, 4,6,9,5 (3 successes)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:34 pm » Wait, I have First Resistance Excellency! Maybe this will be okay.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:34 pm » Sai: I believe we ought to give Silk's words some weight. Admittedly, I am not one to let the stars run my life, but... In the Scavenger Lands, Wyld Hunts are rare, but every hunt seems to carry with it an astrologer. They say that the constellations can be used to track one's life's succeses and failures... and now Silk embodies one of them?
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:34 pm » Zoe: *out of breath from talking*
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:34 pm » 3,2,1,9,1 (1 success)
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:34 pm » 9,5,6,8,4, 6 (2 successes)
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:34 pm » 5,4,5,9,5, 5 (1 success)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:34 pm » Agh. This won't end well.
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:33 pm » Zoe: If you remember that information now, you should relay it to Peri, who will remember it more precisely, and we can compare it with any actual data we know so that - *pant pant pant* -we can determine the validity. *needs to stop being long-winded while moving*
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:33 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:33 pm » right, everyone roll stamina + resistance, to see how long you all can keep up the extended pace
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:33 pm » Hue: Thank you, Silk.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:32 pm » Silkshadow: Well, anti-me seemed to know about what has been going on in great detail. Assuming this is real, there could be a real anti-me out there... I dunno. I haven't exactly had many of these, but I'll let you know if they keep happening.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:32 pm » Ti: Sai? Best to have your helmet on.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:31 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:30 pm » well, since it's right after the decision it'll just be one of them
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:30 pm » Zoe: *deeep breath* Silkshadow, did you learn anything that could be useful from this dream, assuing it was real?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:30 pm » (Yeah. Rrth'l go first, after hes added his sucsess to the roll.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:30 pm » Sai: Agreed.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:30 pm » Peri: *deep breath*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:30 pm » Hue Thi: But if we start snapping at each other we'll be sure to fall.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:30 pm » (Rrrth and Whisper taking turns flying and reporting?)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:29 pm » Hue Thi: Tempers are running high right now, understandably.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:29 pm » Sai: Hm, Silk, it is concerning.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:29 pm » Hue Thi: Everyone, listen.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:29 pm » Silkshadow: [moving more silently]
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:29 pm » Whisper: the sarcasm and wit... you all need to stop reminding me of my dad, why do you think I volunteeered for this? dangit, now I'm doing it
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:29 pm » Ti: People, they will *hear* you if you keep this up. Save your breath for moving. *grumpy*
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:28 pm » Silkshadow: [getting grouchy] Look, I'm trying to help, OK?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:28 pm » Sai: Hm... I do not like all this running...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:28 pm » Peri: Yes, because we are all so very unaware of the danger... *thick sarcasim* I thought we were having a jolly picnic.
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:28 pm » Zoe: Yes, so let's run from shadows into a tiger. Sound logic.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:28 pm » Peri: And better not to use platitudes on a bunch of really tired people.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:28 pm » Silkshadow: Or, roaring dragon. Or, y'know, roaring Dragon-Blood.
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:27 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:27 pm » I presume we have been moving. You can talk and run at once.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:27 pm » Silkshadow: "Better to be frightened of a dozen shadows / than feel the wrath of the roaring tiger". You know.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:27 pm » ((I thought it was implied)
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:27 pm » (Zoe is probably getting out of breath)
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:27 pm » (I thought we were)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:27 pm » ((Just to make sure, we are *moving* while having this conversation, right?))
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:27 pm » (Demo, the very 1st roll, were we failed and he tracked us an yway, I rolled too many. This second roll was fine)
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:26 pm » Silkshadow: Uh, we're kinda fugitives? On the run here?
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:26 pm » Zoe: Or rather, meaningful dreams in general.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:26 pm » *nods* then the second is what we'll use hter chic))
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:26 pm » Zoe: My point is that dreams prophecies have a high number of false positives.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:26 pm » (The second time, I added 6 personal, and rolled 13 dice, like I should have)
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:26 pm » (If Zoe ever gets some sort of masterly equipment, it should be a pendant.)
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:26 pm » right, but you rolled 14 the second time? ))
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:25 pm » Grang: ...Now you're just being pendantic.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:25 pm » Silkshadow: [face palm]
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:25 pm » drat, beat me to it. :P )
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:25 pm » Heeheehee
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:25 pm » (I have a total of 7 in wits/survival-I spent 7 personal for 7 more dice, but rolled 16 instead of 14 the 1st time.)
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:25 pm » Whisper: you just did
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:25 pm » Zoe: You just did.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:25 pm » Silkshadow: [to Zoe] Look, the night before last, I had a dream about being chased by a giant cabbage, but you won't catch me telling that to everybody.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:25 pm » Silk: [to Hue] She was talking about helping a group of Dragon-Blooded, track down... well, us. And something about how the Solars and the Lunars had left without 'me', and how a plan to trap us at 'the mountain pass' didn't work...
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:24 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:24 pm » Ti: ..In your dream, did you tell them about us and help them? Could they have gotten information from your dream self?
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:24 pm » er, so you rolled more dice for this than you should have? ))
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:23 pm » (well, it would ahve been 14 instead of 16^^)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:23 pm » Hue: What did this dream-you have to say? Just in case.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:23 pm » it's ok chic ^.^ ))
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:22 pm » Zoe: ...with you being a sidreal, you can tell the difference between meaningful and random dreams, right? I'd rather check that with you than make the assumption.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:22 pm » Silk: I've just had the one dream! I'll let you know if it keeps happening.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:22 pm » (Demo, I added too many dice the first time I rolled for this-but soince we failed then anyway...bah)
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:22 pm » Silk: I don't know what it was about. I thought the dream might have been sent as a vision, to trip me up... or something... but it's still kinda weird.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:22 pm » Peri: ....hmn. Well. Any hints on how to throw 'em off from dream you?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:22 pm » Hue Thi: ...Right...
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:22 pm » Silk: In the dream, I was talking to the leader of the Sidereals about helping some Dragon-Blooded track down... you?
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:21 pm » 3,2,7,1,5 (1 success)
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:21 pm » 1,1,4,5,6, 4,2,4,8,4, 9,7,2 (3 successes)
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:21 pm » Silk: I had a strange dream last night. It was... well, I was in it, except it kinda... wasn't me.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:20 pm » (hang on)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:20 pm » Sai: *Looking over at Silk* Eh?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:20 pm » Hue Thi: *to Silk* What was it?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:20 pm » Thats what I was rolling... an assist.
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:20 pm » Flim wull help cover tracks
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:20 pm » Covering tracks.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:20 pm » Hue doesn't want to split the party, so he's against the false trail.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:19 pm » Rolling. Survival , wits, extra dice.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:19 pm » Silkshadow: Um.... there's something weird that happened to me last night. It might be relevant.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:19 pm » I'm helping to cover tracks.
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:19 pm » Covering tracks, I think.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:19 pm » wait, are we covering tracks now, or still rolling for false trail worthwhile?
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:19 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:18 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:18 pm » 7,1,2,8,5 So if it matters, two successes
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:18 pm » I suppose Ti should, too.
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:18 pm » 3,3,8,2,5, 9,6,8,7,3 (4 successes) assisting
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:18 pm » What the hay. If Sai can assist, I'll make the check
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:18 pm » So thats at least three added from me.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:17 pm » Assist 4,9,7,4,2, 3 (2 successes)
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:17 pm » Zoe: ...I do not think multiple trails is worth our time.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:17 pm » 1,5,2,8,3, 5,2 (1 success) Hue is assisting, but not very much it seems.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:17 pm » Assist 3,9,5,2,1, 6,6,9,10 (4 successes)
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:17 pm » Zoe would know that if they have a lot of tracking charms, there's a very good chance they won't be thrown off at all by multiple trails
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:17 pm » Sai: ... if they really think that we are anathema, then they've taken precautions. There'll be a Stargazer there.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:17 pm » Rrth and Peri will assist
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:17 pm » Peri: ... I dunno.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:17 pm » Ti will spend the last 6 motes of personal essence on her survival excellency again, to help hide the group's tracks when we move.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:16 pm » Er, can Sai contribute to the survival check here?
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:16 pm » all Earth's knows is that dragon blooded masters of tracking are virtually impossible to shake off unless it's against an anathma
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:16 pm » Hue Thi: ...Forgive my ignorance, but is there any way to *give* of one's essence to someone else?
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:16 pm » 2,2,8,3,3, 5,10,7,7,1, 7 (6 successes)
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:16 pm » Zoe: *will think about it, too- trying to determine whether or not laying a false trail would be worthwhile*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:16 pm » 8,4,3,4,4, 8,1 (2 successes)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:16 pm » Tch...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:15 pm » Rrrths: Right. Lets move.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:15 pm » right, the roll to know that would be int + lore or survival tinker
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:15 pm » Peri: I'll do my best to help. *does have ONE dot in survival*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:15 pm » Ti: Let's *move*, people. Double time. And I can try spending essence to help me hide tracks again...but it will tap me out, and I can't do naything else without going glowy.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:14 pm » Gimme a roll, demo
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:14 pm » Rrrths will search his memory for that answer...
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:14 pm » Zoe: Rrths, Whisper, how good will the hunters be at detetcting a false trail from a real one? *figures they have the most experience with people tracking them*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:13 pm » Rrrths: Good a plan as any, Whisper.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:13 pm » Sai: *Doesn't like feeling like he can't use his powers to help others, but will accede to the wishes of the others.*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:13 pm » (Oooh. Okee.)
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:13 pm » (No, you're right Tinker. Zobot just misread)
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:13 pm » Whisper: Right... well me and eath's can take turns keeping tabs on them
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:13 pm » (Er. sorry. Misinterpreted. Sorry Wally and Tinker)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:12 pm » I guess i was mistaken? Strike that, then.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:12 pm » Hue Thi: I say we all listen to Zoe and Rrths. They're the only ones talking sense here.
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:12 pm » .
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:12 pm » (Zoe wouldn't necessarily know that, I figure)
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:12 pm » (That's what he's saying Zobot. He Can't change if it's flaring)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:12 pm » I thought if your anima was *already* flaring you cant shape shange.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:12 pm » Peri: Alright, alright, but if they get close, I;m not promising I won't run false track. Lets just forge ahead, then.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:12 pm » Er, actually, you can change without anima flaring. In fact, you can't take on a form other than your totem form while your anima banner is at a certain level
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:11 pm » Zoe: ...them catching up to us is ALL of the risk. If they do not catch us, there is no problem.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:11 pm » Rrrths: Can't shape-change with anima flaring.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:11 pm » Sai: Peri, tis too great a risk.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:11 pm » Hue Thi: We just had this argument with Sai, Peri!
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:11 pm » Zoe: If it is done at all.
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:11 pm » Zoe: No you will not. One of the people who can FLY should do it.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:11 pm » Sai: Zoe, if we allow them to chase us without hinderance, we risk more than merely them catching up to us.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:11 pm » Ti: I say, we move forward as fast as we can. And no, Peri! That will be *proof* to replace suspicion!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:11 pm » Peri: It;d work.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:11 pm » Hue Thi: What? No!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:10 pm » Peri: ....A fake trail would work especialy well if someone flared their anima on the false trail. I'd do it.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:10 pm » Ti: ...Sai, I appreciate it-but no one wants you risking yourself unnecessarily.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:10 pm » Grang: Because, in all fairness, we have plenty of reason to assume the trackers are hostile. That said, I feel like our best plan is to simply forge forward. I'm not a woodsperson, though.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:10 pm » Hue Thi: I'm in favor of the fake trail, maybe through difficult terrain for men in armor to slow them further.
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:09 pm » Zoe: It will slow us down, and if it will not slow our pursuants down for long, all it does is alert them to us being sure we are being followed.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:09 pm » Sai: *Looking at Hue and Zoe, ears drooping* ... mayhap. My apologies, lord and lady.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:09 pm » Sai: The fake trail, then? Tis not a bad idea, although by itself t'will not slow our pursuants down for long.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:09 pm » Hue Thi: Sai, losing people to the Wyld Hunt would not be an advantage to the rest of us.
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:09 pm » Zoe: I am attempting to discourage those plans.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:08 pm » Peri: *thinking*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:08 pm » Rrrths: Why the damn hell is anyone coming up with plans that motivate trackers to think we're hostile?
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:08 pm » Grang: *nods* It would not be a plan without risk.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:08 pm » Sai: *Looking back at Zoe* Tis true I shouldst not. But if it means the rest of you are safer for my capacity of doing it I t'would risk it.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:08 pm » Ti: *glares at Sai* No shifting for you, unless it's that or death.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:08 pm » Hue Thi: ...Except they will find the thieves and kill them.
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:08 pm » Zoe: I question the 'and then escape' part of that plan.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:08 pm » Whisper: *listing off* vulture, pidgen, hawk, albatross
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:07 pm » Sai: Warriors with empty bellies can't fight as well. Neither can the children of the Dragons. We couldst steal from them without harming them and then escape.
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:07 pm » Zoe: That does not sound like a good idea at all.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:07 pm » Ti: Plus, with you two flying, that's two less sets of tracks for us to hide.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:07 pm » Sai: Although Whisper suggests another good idea. If a small group were to harry them, perhaps steal their food supply or steal resources, then it wouldst slow them down
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:07 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:07 pm » Rrrths: I do hawk. Whisp?
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:07 pm » Ti: Then it would be less obvious, with two flyers.
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:07 pm » Zoe: You are not supposed to be flying, for reasons relating to mutating and going insane.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:07 pm » Hue: *to Sai* You can?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:06 pm » Hue Thi: That's a good idea. Stay ahead, and know where they are.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:06 pm » Sai: ...I can fly as well.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:06 pm » Rrrths: And no traps! Just a false trail.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:06 pm » Rrrths: I can.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:06 pm » Whisper:*raises hand* I can fly
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:05 pm » Hue Thi: And what if one or the other runs into trouble?
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:05 pm » Ti: ..Can any of you shape changers fly? I don't want anyone shot at, but maybe a flyer could keep tabs on them?
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:05 pm » Zoe: How about NOT leaving traps, and then they'll have that much less reason to follow us, and won't know that we know that they're following us?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:05 pm » Hue Thi: But then how will we meet back up?
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:05 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:05 pm » Whisper: We could have two groups, the larger group and smaller lighter group that keeps them distracted
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:04 pm » Sai: If all those of us who know the warp and weft of the wilderness work together, mayhap it will take less time than you think, lady Ti. We couldst split inot two groups: one to create the false trail, one to create the traps.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:04 pm » Rrrth: Never engage the enemy until it'll *gain* you ground. And do s' fadt as can.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:04 pm » (The full details are actually kinda gross, though)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:03 pm » (The example Sai gave is actually from real life. WW1 spys used it)
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:03 pm » Ti: We can set traps, leave a false trail, sure. But keep in mind that will slow us down.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:03 pm » Hue Thi: Do we have the time to do that?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:03 pm » Rrrth: *eye roll* False trail might do it... a false trail, n' then a subtler false trail. Then we move fast.
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:02 pm » Zoe: My concern would be that, with them hunting anethema, they are prepared for a fight, and we would not gain any sufficient advantage from an ambush.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:02 pm » Sai: They wouldst waste time and energy then.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:02 pm » Ti: We've been assiduous about hidng our tracks, and yet they still are following. Whoever they've got tracking, they're *good*.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:02 pm » Sai: ...tis an old war trick I've heard agents of the empire speak of. Dogs will always follow the most obvious scent trail when tracking, so you can use a false scent to lead them off course. Perhaps our masters of the wild couldst do the same? Leave a false trail that looks like we attempted to disguise it, and have it guide them into many traps?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:02 pm » Hue: Grang, I think you're exactly as paranoid as you need to be.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:01 pm » Grang: Hmm... My concern would be, if they followed us so well, despite our lack of clues, they may have means of detecting an ambush or trap. But perhaps I am too paranoid.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:00 pm » Whisper:*before Earth's can wap her* I don't mean kill them whipe them out, just yanno incapacitate them...
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:00 pm » Zoe: They probably noticed the swapped out hearthstone.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:00 pm » Hue Thi: Yes, Sai?
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:00 pm » Ti: What, Sai?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:00 pm » Sai: ... actually, I hath an idea...
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:00 pm » Whisper: I like this plan. Wipe them out. no worries then.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:00 pm » Ti: We didn't set off the alarms when we left town! No one did anything...glowey! *grumbles*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:00 pm » Hue Thi: I'd rather go with Zoe's plan.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:00 pm » Sai: Perhaps an ambush... Well, one of traps, anyways... not an actual fight. Not if we can avoid it.
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:59 pm » Zoe: We could also keep trying to cover our tracks in the hopes of losing them.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:59 pm » Hm... an ambush might actually not be a bad idea.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:59 pm » Grang: *grunts* Somehow, not greatly surprised. Not much more we can do about it, besides maybe set up an ambush.
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:59 pm » Flim: Perhaps if one knows how they could set some traps or snares.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:59 pm » Hue: Wyld hunt...
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:59 pm » Silk: Oh, great. [to everybody] Speed up the pace a bit, maybe?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:58 pm » (I was wondering. ^^;)
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:58 pm » Ti: Being followed. About ten. Looks like at least a couple are in armor.
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:58 pm » Zoe: *facepalm*
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:58 pm » er, Zoe and Ti-zan. blerg ^.^;
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:58 pm » Peri: ... What kind?
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:58 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:58 pm » Sai: ...huh?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:58 pm » Hue: *gulp*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:57 pm » SargeOOC: *Sleeping in Dr. Beard's teapot. Likes the warm water and how it smells*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:57 pm » Ti:...We got trouble.
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:57 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:57 pm » alright, so Zoe and Hue see, in the distance, at least a good 8 miles distant, a small group of people picking their way through the mountains. You can't see much of them, but they seem to be heading along the same path you all took getting there. it looks like there's a good 10 or so of them and at least one or two of them are in armor jusdging by the flashes of the sun off them
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:56 pm » *brewing tea~*
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:56 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:54 pm » 9,7,7,3,1, 5,1 (3 successes)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:54 pm » (Still, it's awesome Chic)
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:54 pm » (so ignore that one)
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:54 pm » (weird-I refreshed the page and it rerolled)
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:53 pm » I spent 8 essence on 1st excell to help out..
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:53 pm » Nice!
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:53 pm » Wait, 16 dice on an awareness check? Awesome
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:52 pm » same roll beard.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:52 pm » That sucked, 16 dice and 6 successes. ^^
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:52 pm » I'm just... just gonna let other people have all the luck tonight, it seems
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:52 pm » 4,3,7,5,7, 6,4,3,6,10, 1,2,7,1,7, 6 (6 successes)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:52 pm » Demo?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:52 pm » 6,2,8,6,3, 5,1 ...only one success
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:52 pm » 3,10,1,5,5, 2 (2 successes)
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:51 pm » Okay, then I'll spend 8 of it on my 1st excell. in survival again. Personal.
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:51 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:51 pm » Only two
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:50 pm » Arrgh why do I keep losing the link to the die roller! ><
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:50 pm » you have full essence chic. and the roll's perception + awareness or survival jane
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:50 pm » Zoe: *checking for stalkers* 3,9,10,7,9, 7,2 (6 successes)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:50 pm » What if I'm studying the view carefully, but not specifically looking for trackers?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:50 pm » 9,5,6,7,6, 10,2 (4 successes)
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:50 pm » What's the roll?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:50 pm » Even wihtout the bonuses to his senses that beast form would provide
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:50 pm » Peri will give it a shot...
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:49 pm » Oh, will I have regained my essence, I'm not sure how much time has passed since the cover tracks roll.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:49 pm » Yeah, Sai would do that.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:49 pm » awareness or survival
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:49 pm » Okay, will do. perceptio and?
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:48 pm » GM:*honestly fotgot about the charm at first ^.^; *
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:48 pm » Ah, well.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:48 pm » During the first week you all mount a small peak giving you all a good view of the surounding land. anyone trying to get a view on any possible pursuers should take this opportunity
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:48 pm » I think we can safely say no amount of excellent rolling could have saved us there.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:48 pm » Oh well. You win some, you lose some.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:47 pm » Welp.
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:47 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:46 pm » ...damn.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:46 pm » and 8 successes for your mysterious tracker, which, unfortunately for you all is enough, with their charm Quarry Revelation Technique.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:46 pm » Sai: We can find a way. We have to
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:46 pm » (Hue had a darn good roll!)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:45 pm » Hue Thi: *getting better!*
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:45 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:45 pm » Ti: Whisper, is there a boat captained by someone you know, or are we needing to find one and book passage?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:44 pm » Peri: *has Wits, but no Survival*
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:43 pm » Zoe: *still getting the hang of actually knowing survival stuff*
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:43 pm » ok, 16 successes overall
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:43 pm » Sai: *Is leaving the hiding of trails to those who know trails better*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:42 pm » Rrrths: *has a minor headcold*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:41 pm » Oooo... cool
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:41 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:41 pm » heya jane, can you get on aim? ^.^
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:41 pm » Silkshadow: [drops in]
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:40 pm » right, is that everyone? also: whisper= 3successes
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:40 pm » :D
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:39 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:39 pm » Doin surprisingly well!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:39 pm » Hue assists: 8,7,9,8,10, 4,10 (8 successes)
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:38 pm » Well, this part does directly relate to Ti's background...y'all show me up soon enough.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:38 pm » Which I seem to be lacking today.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:38 pm » Oh, wits.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:38 pm » Hehehe.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:37 pm » So that's survival plus...
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:37 pm » *has no idea what the mechanics are* The point is that Ti is awesome.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:37 pm » (yeah, the more the b etter, right?)
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:37 pm » ah, keep in mind Claire, there's a lot of you. makes things a bit harder. :P
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:36 pm » Ti needs no assistance, for she is the MASTER TRACKS COVERER. ^^
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:36 pm » Ti-Zhan: *is a survival NINJA!*
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:36 pm » Zoe assists. 9,4,4,5,7, 5,8,3,3,1 (3 successes)
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:36 pm » 8,1,5,7,8, 5,5,8,9,9, 7,9,9,9 (10 successes
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:36 pm » Rrths assists. 7,3,4,1,4, 5,6,2,2 (1 success)
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:36 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:35 pm » I was going to volunteer, but other people did so ther'es no need
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:35 pm » adding dice, spending 7 personal. 3 wits, 4 survival, means 14 dice.
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:35 pm » ,
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:35 pm » Yeah, Ti. Hue can assist tho.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:35 pm » *nod*
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:34 pm » *points to Ti*
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:33 pm » yes claire: we need a point person. because that person gets full successes, all the contributers only get half their added
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:33 pm » Hnag on, Ti has 1st excel. in survival, too.
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:33 pm » Do we have do designate a point person, or does everyone just roll?
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:32 pm » wits + survival to hide tracks
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:31 pm » What's the roll for that again?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:31 pm » Oh! But Rrths does.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:31 pm » Peri: *has no skill here whatsoever*
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:30 pm » Grang: *keeping an eye out for danger*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:30 pm » Ti will.
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:30 pm » I think Zoe helps with covering tracks.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:29 pm » ok, for this next bit, everyone who's going to be in charge of covering tracks: please say so: there's going to be a few rolls involving you all ^.^
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:29 pm » Hehe
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:28 pm » .
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:28 pm » Zoe: *it is HEAVY but she insists on carrying it*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:27 pm » Ti: *forages*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:27 pm » Peri: *letting Zoe carry the backpack O-Books*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:27 pm » Sai: *Making sure everyone has enough food. This may involve cooking up wild deer*
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:27 pm » (Zoe probably doesn't mind him... he's reasonably intelligent)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:27 pm » *was being humorous~*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:26 pm » I meant all the characters, Tinker, but yeah, I like him too
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:26 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:26 pm » last time we left off, the group had escaped the city and were making their way north towards the city of Chanos to get a boat and get the heck outta dodge.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:25 pm » The Lady: *hugging Kejaks arm* Eeee~!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:25 pm » ...I like him.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:24 pm » Man, Kejak is like the Vetinari that everyone hates.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:24 pm » That reminds me, I better make some tea this time.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:24 pm » Hey Wally!
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:24 pm » Wheee! *hands Demo coffee*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:24 pm » Spokes: *wants to know when Brigadoon is big enough to build ramps on*
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:23 pm » alrighty! I had almost no sleep last night so let's get this started! :D
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:23 pm » Scratch: *scribbling a cheesy mustache on a picture of Kejak*
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:23 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:22 pm » *grins*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:22 pm » Its fun!
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:22 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:21 pm » Ah, world building.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:20 pm » *snrk* Theres some elements of both... but not quite~
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:20 pm » Hi!
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:20 pm » *waves back*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:20 pm » ...I'm picturing some sort of DB/Lunar hybrid, which I know is not as creative as your idea no doubt is but it would just be SO WEIRD
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:20 pm » Heya, Wally.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:20 pm » *waves*
Wallycaine « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:20 pm » *pokes head in*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:20 pm » Ooo.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:19 pm » "Shapers."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:18 pm » A new type of Exalt.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:18 pm » Wait, custom exalted type associated with the lady? Like a new incarnation?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:18 pm » Future The Lady: ......*staring at a little handfull of Exaltings* .... I DIDN'T MEAN TO! Ohnohnohno I AM SO GROUNDED.
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:18 pm » .

_________________
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don’t talk" -Tuco, The Good the Bad and the Ugly

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: exalted quest #2 logs II
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:35 pm 
Offline
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:52 pm
Posts: 618
Location: Two steps ahead of you
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:22 am » Gnight, folks.
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:22 am » Understood.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:21 am » I will always respect that.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:21 am » If you, out of character, were upset, then ask me to stop.
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:21 am » I know, but it's not a good idea to pursue this line of dialogue. Bruised feelings all around. Does anyone have any ideas for convincing the smugglers to work with us??
Claire « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:21 am » (I even had Zoe mention that she wasn't 100% in favor of the plan...)
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:21 am » Good point. You need to learn that same lesson, T, re Peri.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:21 am » Its very vilifying to set it all on her like that.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:20 am » I just didn't appreciate Claire being singled out for in character discussion.
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:20 am » Ok. Subject change.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:19 am » Folks, let's back off. Please.
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:19 am » Look, let's just talk about something entirely different, 'kay? I just need some time to cool down is all.
Sarah McLaren « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:19 am » :(
Claire « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:18 am » I said 'why, we have reasons in favor' and you said 'no, because I'm not giving a reason' and then I eventually backed off.
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:18 am » I answered it with "NO, just no." That should be good enough when it comes to hallucinogens.
Claire « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:18 am » Because you never answered my question.
Sarah McLaren « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:18 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:18 am » My apologies as well.
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:18 am » You wouldn't stop badgering her.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:18 am » Thats just not fair.
Claire « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:18 am » *does NOT appreciate this*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:17 am » Jus was curious
Claire « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:17 am » ...when did I EVER say that we were going to force Silk to do anything?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:17 am » In character
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:17 am » ZOE
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:17 am » She just wanted an explanation.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:17 am » WHAT
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:17 am » Oh for...
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:17 am » Claire: No means no, 'kay?
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:17 am » I accept everyone's apology, though I do have one thing to say:
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:17 am » There we go.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:17 am » Jeeze, alright.
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:16 am » :angry:
Claire « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:16 am » (...I think)
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:16 am » No, wrong one.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:16 am » We tried to persuade her, b ut we weren't going to force her.
Claire « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:16 am » It's 'twisted'
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:16 am » Errr... that's not the smiley, hang on.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:16 am » .....???/
Claire « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:16 am » *shrugs* We did let her make the choice, and we weren't gonna force her.
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:16 am » Thank you. :evil:
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:16 am » Yes, obviously. We never once said 'AND NOW WE SHALL FORCE YOU, Muauauua'. And then chic made a small joke.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:16 am » *especially when it comes to drugs, medicinal or recreational*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:15 am » *has strong out-of-game feelings about bodily autonomy*
chicgeek « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:15 am » It was.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:15 am » Ultimately it was SILK'S choice to make though.
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:15 am » Demo's doing a good job of it.
Mithril Jack « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:15 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:15 am » But this is a fun example of a situation where the party can be divided on an idea. Calls on what choices to make are one thing I think I need to learn to do on my games.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:14 am » What Zobit said, I mean.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:14 am » Peri: *still calculating for a regular human*
chicgeek « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:14 am » Same here.
Claire « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:14 am » ...Zoe just wanted an acutal reason for Silk to refuse.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:14 am » Okay....
Demothesis « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:14 am » also: you all are exalted, peri's tables are now WAY off.
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:14 am » It's just hilarious to think about. I wouldn't actually do it
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:14 am » I know Jane. I'm sorry
Demothesis « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:14 am » Zoe could probably find them, though they might be hard to find
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:14 am » *making
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:13 am » *and makig everyone else respect them too*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:13 am » Hue Thi: *firm on respecting Silk's boundaries*
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:13 am » Yeah, and FYI? If you consider doing something involving hallucinogens > one of my chars w/o char consent? There's going to be hell to pay when it's all settled. [NOT amused]
chicgeek « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:13 am » So, Peri is hedonistic? ^^
Claire « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:13 am » Pffff...
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:12 am » Admittedly, the whole Silk thing WOULD be one of the few times we could say we were drugging a friend for the greater good....
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:12 am » *genuinely pleased by this character trait*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:12 am » Pffhehe.
Claire « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:12 am » I still want to know if Zoe would be able to find Peri drugs or not.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:12 am » Ti was tempted to sneak some hallucinogens into Silk's bedtime tea anyway. ^^ But resisted.
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:11 am » Good progress for tonight, aye?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:11 am » Peri: *sliding the lid off a small carved box, and counting the little wax paper wrapped packages....* Tch....... better save it.
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:11 am » We've got a destination in mind and a way of preventing them from learning more about our plans than they need to
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:11 am » Ok... fair enough. We worked out a good game plan
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:11 am » Yay!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:10 am » Whee!
Demothesis « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:10 am » 4xp for everyone! ^.^
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:10 am » (@Z)
chicgeek « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:10 am » Well, this was fun.
Claire « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:10 am » Zoe: You know it is not risky because you trust the sleep potions you make... *sigh* I do not take issue with the result of this discussion. but I do wish we had come to it logically.
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:10 am » Then let's do that.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:10 am » Okay.
Demothesis « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:10 am » alright, as much as I'd love to keep this up forever and ever. I'm no where near focused enough at this point to continue. so we'll call it here tonight since it's a good point anyway.
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:10 am » Keeping her asleep and using the blindfold and earplugs is probably our safest plan
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:09 am » Silkshadow: Hey, I'm perfectly happy keeping myself asleep most of the time. That's hardly risky.
Mithril Jack « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:09 am » .
Claire « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:09 am » (what IS the roll for know and find hallucanatory plants while walking?)
chicgeek « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:09 am » Ti, I figure it's high physical resistance to such things, plus wanting to be in conrol of herself, self reliant.
Sarah McLaren « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:09 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:09 am » Peri: ... Please don't die, Sai... and Zoe kind of likes you.
Claire « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:08 am » Zoe: *facepalm* I do not wish for you to insist on less than optimal plans simply because they involve you risking yourself for the group.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:08 am » Hue Thi: None of us do, Sai. You're our friend.
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:08 am » Sai: *honestly assumed Zoe hated him*
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:08 am » Sai: ...wait, does that mean you do NOT wish my demise, Lady Zoe? Thank you for your concern. *Friend!*
chicgeek « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:07 am » It's Ti's, also.
Claire « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:07 am » I have no idea. I figured it would be a wits+survival or int+lore roll.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:07 am » Peri: *slightly a hedonist*
Claire « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:07 am » (isn't Temperence more you don't do drugs for hedonistic purposes?)
chicgeek « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:07 am » Does Zoe know hallucinogenic plants?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:07 am » (Temperance means many things~)
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:06 am » (At this point, I feel it might be worthwhile to mention that Silk's primary virtue is Temperance.)
Claire « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:06 am » ...Zoe is totally going to try to keep any eye out for any hallucinagetic plants she sees for Peri.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:06 am » Peri: .... Wouldn't it be a tsing? Only tea is tea.
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:06 am » Silk: Better than something morally dubious to help everyone else. At least when I want to risk myself, it's not anything that'll have me puking my guts out later.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:06 am » Rrrth: *grins* But they make a dandy tea... alright, alright, I'll hush.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:06 am » Ti: Rrrth! I know the one you mean, and I was deliberatly *not* sharing that with Peri. Besides, he'll just make himself sick if he tries experimenting with them.
Claire « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:05 am » Zoe: ...your first idea is always 'how can I do something incredibly risky to help everyone else'. I believe you have gotten confused as to the meaning of 'LAST resort plans'.
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:05 am » Sai: ...follow Lady Silk's example? *Confused*
chicgeek « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:04 am » (I would have loved to see Demo or jane write her hallucinations. ^^ Okay, I'll stop.)
Claire « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:04 am » Zoe: *shrugs* I belive Sai should follow Silk's example in this sense, in any case.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:04 am » Rrrths: For th' record, in this climate, theres a kind 'ah fungus colored a lil' like a periwinkle...
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:03 am » (Hue Thi: Defender of the Sidereals?)
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:03 am » Silk: And I have, and know how to make, my own sleeping potions, so I'll manage my own sleep cycle, thank you.
Demothesis « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:03 am » Whisper: oh well, someone's got to be the voice of reason. glad it's not me in this case
Mithril Jack « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:03 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:03 am » Ti: Oh, very well.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:03 am » Hue Thi: If she isn't comfortable with it she isn't comfortable with it.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:03 am » Peri: As the ancient dragon blooded saying goeth 'More for me'. We carry 'er instead, lets keep moving.
Claire « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:03 am » Zoe: Yes, Peri...
Claire « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:03 am » Zoe: We could make a chart of the appropriate risk level for each party member. It would be useful in the future...
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:03 am » (A warning. Silk is getting aggravated.)
Sarah McLaren « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:02 am » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:02 am » Hue Thi: Alright, everyone stop.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:02 am » Ti: That's just it-antiSilk would pick up on the hallucinations, and nothing more. *sighes* It's such a good plan, too.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:02 am » Peri: Zoe, ease!
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:02 am » Jane: Sorry, I don't do hallucinogens. I do sleeping potions, though.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:02 am » Peri: Trust me, Rassilon MADE me memorize the foruma. For reasons I;m not discussing.
Claire « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:02 am » Zoe: It's good to know that Sai is willing to take whatever risks necessary, and you are unwilling to do things that are unrisky.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:02 am » PerI: I just SAID that Said idea'd work. I;m defending my ability to know duration.
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:02 am » >Ti: Because she would be all over that.
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:02 am » >Ti: Recruit Jane Narbon for help making a concoction to drug Silk
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:01 am » Silk: [looks Zoe and Peri right in the eyes] NO. And that's final.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:01 am » Peri: .... *doesn't know WHEN he'll be able to re-supply... he is, after all, a spoilt drson blooded* By me knowing my dosages perfectly, and memorized? I have the weight ratio formula right here. But, Sais idea has merit.
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:01 am » <<
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:01 am » >>
Claire « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:01 am » Zoe: Because Peri is familiar with the process.
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:01 am » Sai: I woulds't not risk anyone here... other than myself, 'less we must take risks
Jane Narbon « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:01 am » Silk: Look, if you dose me, how do you know it'll wear off in time for me to get good reception when I sleep?
Mithril Jack « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:01 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:01 am » ....Actualy, looking at Peris sheet, he DOES have his little 'kit'..... hes just being miserly.
Claire « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:00 am » Zoe: The 'obvious chances' phrase weakens your argument. It would help if you would explain your thought processes, rather than blatently refusing.
chicgeek « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:00 am » Ti: I can assure you you would just have a pleasant time, and be perfectly safe-no hangover, even! And confusion to our enemies.
Demothesis « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:00 am » (I don't even care if it actually happens, just the conversation... XD )
Professor_Tinker « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:00 am » Peri: So, half a gram or so would be enough to... damn, Sais idea is smarter.
Professor Zobot « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:00 am » (Demo, you and I are both laughing at this)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:00 am » Aw.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:59 pm » Sai: We blindfold lady silk and plug her ears. I wouldst carry her. T'would be a useable plan, so long as we move swiftly.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:59 pm » Dooooooo iiiiiiiiiit it will be the best thing and I will draw a commemorative comic.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:59 pm » Peri: Silk, how much do you weigh? *doing calculations in the dirt*
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:59 pm » Silk: Aside from the obvious chances of toxicity and mishaps of duration, I, personally, refuse to be dosed with hallucinogens. By anybody.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:59 pm » Ti: You ahve asked us to trust you-do you ntrust us?
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:59 pm » GM:**having a hard time breathing, laughing too hard at this discussion
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:59 pm » Ti: Silk, if you will be safe, why not?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:59 pm » *risk
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:59 pm » Sai: Ok... perhaps I mightst suggest another option? One with less ris.
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:59 pm » Zoe: Perhaps you should explain your position, Silk.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:58 pm » she could possibly Chic. she has things on her, just a matter of usefull or not
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:58 pm » Silk: NO.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:58 pm » Peri: Sleepin too long unhealthy. But a little trip or twooooo....
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:58 pm » Okay, I'd love to say Ti has pockets loaded full of handy herbal items, but that's retro gaming. But with her skills, perhaps she can manage something?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:58 pm » Peri: ... *wide, narrow grin* Give me few minutes to look over what Ti can find, and i can 'nsure ya have a fine, fine time. SOMEONE shoud....
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:58 pm » Silk: We can try, say, keeping me asleep for 23 hours of 24, and I tell you what I've seen on the 24th. I'm down with that. But... no hallucinogens.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:57 pm » Whisper: I'm all for seeing a sidereal stumbling around out of their mind
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:57 pm » Peri: Awake? Thats a litle harder... *to silk* What, you'd be bein' carried.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:57 pm » Hue: *snerk*
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:57 pm » Silk: UM, no.
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:57 pm » Zoe: I am not completely advocating this plan, but it is an idea.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:57 pm » Ti: *whistling cheerfully*
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:56 pm » Zoe: Silk would have it while awake. The link only works in the opposite direction while Silk is awake and the other woman is asleep. It would do no more than make her sleep less restful, and possibly give her misinformation about the cabbages in this region.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:56 pm » Sai: But rather, pink elephants
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:56 pm » Ti: *exasperated, wondering what Tizzy sees in Peri sometimes*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:56 pm » Sai: I believe the thought was that we give it to Silk whilst she is awake. So our foe doth not get reliable intelligence
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:55 pm » (It was Zoe's idea, butI approve!)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:55 pm » Peri: ...I *could* be possesed. *sigh* Well if you're *going* to do that, you need something that works in yer sleep. Luckily, that means it can be fair mild- sleep is easier to hallucin'ate in.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:55 pm » (...Chic, you are evil, but at least you're evil in our favor)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:54 pm » Sai: Lord Peri, a foe of ours sees Silk's actions whilst it slumbers. There is no such foe towards you.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:54 pm » (Who says she'll know?^-^)
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:54 pm » Zoe: Because she is mentally linked to someone following us, Peri.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:54 pm » Peri: *mutters about injustice*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:54 pm » (that is a good idea!)
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:54 pm » (I love you all's weird plans/ideas)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:54 pm » Pff
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:54 pm » Heeheehee... that's a funny plan but I doubt silk would be for it
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:54 pm » Peri: What? Why does Silk get any? *scowl*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:54 pm » Ti:...*grins* Now, THAT'S an idea, Zoe.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:54 pm » GM:*snrk*
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:53 pm » Zoe: We could feed Silkshadow hallucinagens when the other woman is asleep.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:53 pm » *shoot*
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:53 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:53 pm » Ti: Why not shppt yourself in the foot while you're at it?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:53 pm » Sai: Aye. Not a good idea.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:53 pm » Ti: Peri, don't be an idiot. It'll be a long time before we're safe enough to let our guard down long enough for such foolishness.
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:52 pm » Zoe: *facepalm*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:52 pm » Peri: Not right this *minute*, of course not.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:52 pm » Hue Thi: Peri, I REALLY don't think now is the time.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:51 pm » Hue Thi: *dark look towards Peri*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:51 pm » Peri: We can use some of the rest of my cash. Ow! *rubs the back of his head* Well why not.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:51 pm » Ti: *smacks Peri* Non e of that, Peri!
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:50 pm » Forest God: carry on and try not to die. I want to see what kind of festival mask a bunch of solars brings me.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:50 pm » Peri: Non-poisionus, a' course.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:50 pm » Ti: You know..smugglers will want money. And if they suspect we're anathema, they may decide to sell us out to the Hunt.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:50 pm » Peri: ...any hallucionagins in this forest?
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:50 pm » Ti: Our thanks. It has been an honor, but we must resume our flight.
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:49 pm » .
Sarah McLaren « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:49 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:49 pm » (anything else to ask the god, or do we respectfully take our leave?)
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:49 pm » and yes, you can start making for the villages, and there's nothing in between you that stands out.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:48 pm » Yeah, it's good to hear that there's an alternative system of... anyway.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:48 pm » Hue Thi: *tiny nod-bow in the direction Ti's facing*
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:48 pm » yes, well he isn't running off to tell them either, that can be enough. we'll see. ^.^ ))
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:48 pm » Ok, so we can make for the fishing villages? It's good to know there isn't any major opposition between us and them
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:47 pm » (Hey, he isn't doing anything to the hunt, just talking with us, so hopefully he'll be okay)
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:47 pm » FGOOC: who cares, so long as it wasn't from MY forest
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:47 pm » Sai: Aye, thank you for the help
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:46 pm » Peri: ...*hopes the god won't get in trouble from them*
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:46 pm » Forest God: Didn't help no one, and don't say otherwise
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:46 pm » Silkshadow: I can't exactly see you, Mr. Forest God, but... thanks for all your help.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:46 pm » Pffffffff. Hah!
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:45 pm » (paper's amde from dead trees, oh noes! ^^)
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:45 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:45 pm » Forest God: ohhhhh, you all move fast to suck up to folks. I like you. *accepts the poem eagerly*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:44 pm » *can' t spell!*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:44 pm » Ti: *turns to the god* Sir, we have a reknowed poet in our midst, and he respectlfully requests you to accept this small token of our esteem. *presents the poem*
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:43 pm » Zoe: *has found a useful thing to do*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:42 pm » Hue Thi: Since you can see him, could you please give this to the forest god. It's... not exactly cheerful in tone, but he may appreciate it, and deserves some small token from us at least.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:42 pm » Sai: Mayhap we could create a stretcher for Silk to sleep whilst we walk?
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:42 pm » Ti: *looks at the page, looks at Hue-questioningly-for the god?)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:41 pm » *ti
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:41 pm » Rrrth: I cn do that. *nods to Zoe.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:41 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:41 pm » Hue Thi waits until he's sure the ink won't smudge at all, then rolls the torn page up and gives it to Ti.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:41 pm » (The god told Ti he couldn't interfere with a hunt, that the last god who did got made an example of)
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:40 pm » Silkshadow: I just never thought I'd ever be using my own sleeping potions on myself...
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:40 pm » Ti: ..I can help with that. If people can take turns carrying her, we can keep her asleep.
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:40 pm » Zoe: And if she must be awake, she should do it while her doppleganger is awake.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:40 pm » (*debating whether this means tearing a page out of real world journal. Probably yes.*)
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:40 pm » Silkshadow: I... [smiles] I am DEFINITELY the right person to arrange that.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:39 pm » ((Hm... maybe this god could help us cover our tracks or slow down our followers?)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:39 pm » When he's done, he tears the page out.
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:39 pm » .
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:39 pm » Zoe: ...I think Silk should sleep as much as possible.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:39 pm » (Zoe can figure out it's whoever's sleeping that gets to see things, if both are sleeping then neither sees anything it seems)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:39 pm » Sai: Hm... Lady Ti, this is an impressive talent! Talking to the spirits of the world...
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:39 pm » Hue Thi hesitates, then begins copying a poem from one page onto a new, blank page in the journal, careful of his handwriting.
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:38 pm » (used 1st int excellency -> 9 successes)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:38 pm » Hue Thi: Oh no...
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:37 pm » Ti: *to Hue* yes, the army is really there, and they keep cutting down his trees.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:37 pm » ....Rrrths has Craf: Wood.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:37 pm » (claire, pidgin seems to have frozen on me. my response may be a bit sloooow. but yes, you can roll for that. same roll as before)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:37 pm » ... a new evil thought is now manifesting in my head
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:37 pm » Ti: *Scandalized* The impertinence!
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:37 pm » Forest God: yeah there's an army over there. keep cutting down my treets without asking permission or anything *gruuuuump*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:36 pm » (Pity I just have craft/water, with plant lore, teas, and medicines, or Ti would *make* him a festival mask*
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:36 pm » Wow.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:36 pm » yep, arounf 1,000 miles of forests
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:36 pm » Ti: If I may be so bold...one of us overheard the hunt sying their is a force of 500 near Chanos. Sir, can you tell me if this is so, or if they were purposfully misleading any eavesdroppers?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:35 pm » Hey, he's a pretty potent god, then
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:35 pm » Silk: [impressed, some]
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:35 pm » Hue Thi: *legitimately impressed, and looks it*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:34 pm » Ti: *impressed* From Bright Obelisk to Chanos! Oh, my!
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:34 pm » Forest God: *puffs up importantly* all the forests from Bright Obelisk to Chanos.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:34 pm » Rrrths: Oh? *glances at SIlk*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:33 pm » Ti: I mean, how far does it extend?
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:33 pm » Silkshadow: If we're going to toss crazy ideas, I could induce myself to sleep longer...
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:33 pm » Ti: I can ask. *turns to the god* My companion would like to know, Sir-how large is your domain?
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:33 pm » Zoe: If Silk is being watched in the same way she is watching, the problem occurs while she is awake... *shrugs*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:33 pm » Hue Thi: *doing things of little or no importance to the plot*
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:33 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:32 pm » Good thoiught
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:32 pm » Peri: Worth a try, Zoe.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:32 pm » *nix spirit replace with god bluh
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:31 pm » Hue Thi: ...This spirit... If they don't mind my asking, and you don't mind relaying... how much of the forest are they god of? Had we already entered their forest this morning?
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:31 pm » Zoe: ...Ti, we do not know if the problem occurs while Silk is awake or asleep.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:31 pm » Ti: And perhaps if you don';t sleep tonight, your other can't see us and report, giving us a small head start.,
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:31 pm » Peri: *glances at Zoe* ... mn. Could they do it to one of us, I wonder...
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:30 pm » Ti: I know we can't keep you awake forever, but missing a night won't hurt you. And from now on, we'd best not speak of these things in front of you.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:30 pm » Peri: *smiles* Sounds like a plan.
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:30 pm » Zoe: Seeing as we have someone with a mental link to person helping the wyld hunt, if said person would not be killed by that same wyld hunt, and also does not actually need to get anywhere for training in a certain time limit, she could go in a different direction. Or something.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:30 pm » Ok... so we're going to the smuggler's plan.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:30 pm » Ti: Silk...I think we're not letting you sleep tonight. I can brew something up.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:29 pm » Hue Thi: *brightens* That's very helpful indeed!
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:29 pm » Silkshadow: Well, if we're lucky, it's not anti-me... yeah, who am I kiddin'.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:28 pm » Ti: That he can 'practically smell the deceit on them,'. *smiles* Oh, and that there's a ravine right in our path, that we'll want to go around.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:28 pm » Hue Thi: ...I see.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:28 pm » Silk: [@Zoe] Yes.
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:28 pm » Zoe: Are star children good at hiding, or do hunts not mind them?
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:28 pm » Silkshadow: Ohhhhh funknuts...
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:27 pm » Ti: Of course, he may not interfere with a wild hunt. But he has graciously informed me that they have a 'star child' with them.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:27 pm » Hue Thi: *mild surprise* Really?
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:27 pm » .
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:27 pm » ,
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:27 pm » (star child is in reference to sidereals)
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:27 pm » (Yes.)
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:26 pm » Ti: *motions towards where the god is, talks to the others* I have had the honor of speaking with the god of this fine forest.
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:26 pm » (...is that what star child means? he wasn't complaning about Silk smelling bad...)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:26 pm » Peri: ....*wonders if its worth theatricaly lufing before heading to smugglers places*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:26 pm » (Most hunts have one if they're effective)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:26 pm » (I figured there was a sidereal there.)
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:26 pm » Ti: Excuse me, Sir, I must confer with my companions, who sadly cannot behold you.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:25 pm » Hue Thi: *waits until sure conversation is over* Ti, who were you talking to?
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:25 pm » Ti: Of course.!
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:25 pm » Forest gods: *have the biggest egos*
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:24 pm » Forest God: Sure, bring something nice next time. I like festival masks.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:24 pm » Ti: *bows slightly, in a respectful manner* My deepest thanks. It was a pleasure making your aquaintance, and I hope to visit your forest again, in happier times.
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:24 pm » (star children = sidreal?)
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:24 pm » (Ohhh funknuts.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:23 pm » Heee
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:23 pm » Forest God: ...no? I can tell there's onnna those star children though, you can practically smell the deceit on them.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:22 pm » Ti: I do have a question...if you're free to tell me, have you noticed a ghost or spirit hanging around the hunt?
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:21 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:21 pm » Ti: Oh! That's very helpful, thank you.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:21 pm » Forest god: Well, mostly just trees. there's a ravine right in your path though. might want to go around that.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:21 pm » .
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:20 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:20 pm » Peri: ... *grits his teeth as he does so*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:20 pm » Peri: ... *takes out his seals, and calmly sits, making a little mud to coat them in...*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:20 pm » Ti: And I wouldn't dream of asking you to interfere, Sir. But...would it be permissible to ask you about what lies ahead? If not, please forgive me.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:19 pm » Hue Thi: Shhhh! *listening to one-sided conversation*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:19 pm » Peri: Sure. S' works.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:19 pm » SaiOOC: ...is she talking to trees?
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:19 pm » Silk: You could just tell me, and I could walk some ways away.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:19 pm » Ti: It is a pleasure to meet you, though. *respectful*
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:18 pm » Forest god: oh, well... wyld hunt. can't interfere. last forest god tried that ended up an example.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:18 pm » Peri: ... 8gently taps Silk* How'd you feel abotu covering your ears n' humming the next time we discuss matters? I trust yeh, but, ynno.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:18 pm » ti: *sighes*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:18 pm » Ti: Although I'm afraid we hadn't the luxury of enjoying it a smucha s we ought, with that group on our tail.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:17 pm » Sai: Then our course is set. Let us try to get to the smugglers
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:17 pm » Silk: [watching this with interest]
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:17 pm » Ti: *Admiring* Well, I spend most of my time in forests, and you should be proud of yours, Sir(or whatever the corect honorific is)]
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:16 pm » Hue Thi: *looking from Ti to empty space*
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:15 pm » Forest God:*puffs up proudly* of course it is. it's my forest.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:15 pm » Peri: ....*rememebering last time, with a smile*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:15 pm » Ti: How fare you this day?
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:15 pm » .
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:15 pm » Zoe: ... *wonders about Ti's special teas*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:15 pm » Ti: *looking at something the others can't see* This is a lovely forest.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:14 pm » Peri: I;m for smugglers.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:14 pm » *sounds
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:14 pm » The forest guard gives a start at being addressed by Ti. "Er. yes. greetings."
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:14 pm » Hue Thi: Certainly souds like a better plan than heading straight for an army of Dragon Blooded.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:14 pm » oh, sorry Chic. missed that. yes it is.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:13 pm » (is the forest god responding to Ti?)
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:13 pm » Silkshadow: I'm in favor.
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:13 pm » Zoe: Oh, let's go visit the smugglers. We are trying to smuggle ourselves.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:13 pm » ... smugglers might be our best shot
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:12 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:12 pm » Zoe's got the same as Silk, with the addition that there's a port that's not part of the empire's official ports, a little fishing town has a cave where smugglers tend to gather. she recalls it from reading about one of Peri and Rassilon's adventures. Peri gets the same result.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:12 pm » ...yes. The heptogram is a place we should avoid
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:12 pm » Like Zoe!
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:12 pm » Silkshadow: Well, going west brings us into a wretched hive of high culture and dragon-blooded sorcerors, otherwise known as the Heptagram, so that's out.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:12 pm » Peri: 10,8,10,4,10, 9,1 (8 successes)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:11 pm » I'll roll...
Sarah McLaren « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:11 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:10 pm » ok, all that's occuring to silk are a bunch of small fishing villages along the coast, that and going west would be a bad idea, since that's the direction of the Heptogram: aka the school of dragon blooded sorcerers, and also not good for sailing
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:09 pm » Flim: 9,4,4 (1 success)
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:09 pm » Go team! And yes, Ti is going to try to talk to the forest god, because why not?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:09 pm » Ok, we've got two people who know a ton. Go team!
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:09 pm » Ti: *nods respectfully to the forest god* Greetings.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:08 pm » Oh, wow. Nice one, Claire...
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:08 pm » Thanks.
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:08 pm » 8,1,4,5,7, 6,10,6,7,1, 4 (5 successes) + 3 = 8 successes
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:08 pm » 2,2,3,4,3, 8 (1 success)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:08 pm » Good show, Jane!
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:08 pm » 1,9,9,10,1, 7 (5 successes)
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:08 pm » (Zoe is going to use 2nd int excellency to add 3 successes to her roll)
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:07 pm » as for alternate routes: roll int + lore
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:07 pm » This is the isle. We're lucky we aren't facing troops in MECH suits.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:07 pm » Maybe make a decoy that still goes to Chanos (the Lunars?) and head off the other way?
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:07 pm » a godling Chic. looks like a forest god.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:07 pm » For gods sake- a foce of FIVE HUNDRED.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:07 pm » Likewise.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:07 pm » I call 4.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:06 pm » That's a good point, Tinker. Demo, do any of us know any other avenue we could still get to from here? Maybe we need a check of some sort?
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:06 pm » That's plan 4, which I like. *disagrees with Z's risk assesment*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:06 pm » Ti glances casually at the larger spirit, not staring-what does she see? A ghost, a godling, a anti Silk?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:06 pm » Is there no other place to GO?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:06 pm » (Ok Claire, I'll amend it to that)
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:06 pm » (I think number 2 should be 'we go to Chanos' in general)
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:05 pm » ok Ti can see just the usual little spirits, and a single larger spirit watching you all curiously.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:05 pm » Silkshadow: More like, younger-looking Dragon-Blooded woman. Why?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:04 pm » The way I see it, we have a few possible plans. Before I elaborate on them, here's my list of them in general: 1) We attempt to defeat the group trailing us, ideally without killing the, and then backtrack to try and lose our pursuers and find another avenue of escape. Not good odds, because that's likely the plan they'd think we'd try if they knew we knew what we know. Plan 2) We try and bluff or trick our way past the guards at Chanos, which might not work and not something we can elaborate on until we know more about the city and what our enemy's structure is. 3) We try Plan #2, but with a twist: Lunars leaving a distraction of some sort elsewhere in the city so the rest of the group can get on a boat and sail off, and then the lunars catch up by flying... That's NOT a good option in any sense, and I'm not recommending it, but that might be a good way of taking back the element of surprise if they DO know we're coming. 4) We try to make a run for another port city. There's a lot of risk there, but it's all unknown risk. We might have better odds. We might have worse odds. Too soon to tell. 5) We attempt to fight our way through Chanos. This is also known as the glubbing stupid plan that we should use only if another plan goes charlie-foxtrot
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:04 pm » 7,5,7,9,5, 6,8 (4 successes
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:04 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:04 pm » Peri: .... Dragon Blooded Woman? Older?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:03 pm » Hue Thi: Unless he thinks we kidnapped you.
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:03 pm » Zoe: Yes, that is what I was hoping.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:03 pm » Silk: ...aaaand a Dragon-Blooded woman with a bow, and a male Dragon-Blooded with power armor, a masked scholar who MIGHT be female, a female monk with claws like yours, another guy with a bow, and some mortals.
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:03 pm » Zoe: Although 'boyfriend' carries a large number of inaccurate connotations at this point, but still.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:03 pm » make a perception + awareness roll chic
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:03 pm » Hue Thi: ...*weak smile* At least he won't be trying to marry you anymore?
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:03 pm » Ti: *concentrates*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:02 pm » Hue Thi: *facepalm* Well that's just perfect.
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:02 pm » Zoe: He knows I am an anethema?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:02 pm » Ohhhh dear.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:02 pm » Okay, demo-does Ti's charm reveal any?
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:02 pm » Silk: Let's see... I remember... seeing... [looks at Zoe] Your former boyfriend,
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:02 pm » Zoe: *does not really have any useful skills in this vein*
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:01 pm » (hi, Sarah!)
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:01 pm » (I really need to set up a combo with both of those charms when I get the chance)
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:01 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:00 pm » Heh, pity theres no coded messages- peri can read any code.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:00 pm » (Hi Sarah!)
Sarah McLaren « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:00 pm » (Hullo!)
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:00 pm » She also has spirit cutting technique, if it comes to that.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:00 pm » Silk has Prior Warning, but that's only good for 5 hours after you cast it.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:59 pm » Ti spends 3 personal, and casts it. page 221.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:59 pm » Only useful and applicaple thing I have is Danger Sense, and we're past the point of that being immediately helpful.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:59 pm » *Nods* Excellent idea, Chic.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:59 pm » Because maybe spirit-silk is following us, or attached to silk.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:58 pm » Prayer checks on the isle might get a god's attention
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:58 pm » I meant see local gods, but any noncombat resources we have are good to know about.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:58 pm » That's an idea-Ti would like to cast Spirit detecting Glance.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:57 pm » Ok... 200 miles is definately far enough to still change our minds if we have to. Good
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:57 pm » you all are about 200 miles away still.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:57 pm » (roll's going through)
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:57 pm » Ti has spirit detecting glance.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:57 pm » You mean make prayer checks? or- Peri is an Eclipse Caste...
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:57 pm » Also, can anyone in our current party communicate with spirits in any capacity?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:56 pm » I have a couple of ideas for plans, but I need to know a better idea of what time frame we have to work with as well as what we know about our foes. Jane, did Silk learn anyhting about the other people in the group pursuing us?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:56 pm » XD
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:55 pm » Silk: She obviously doesn't know the platitude, "Early to bed and early to rise, keeps one healthy, wealthy, and safe from Wyld Hunts".
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:55 pm » Ok distinguished ladies and awesome gents, writing's on the wall. We need to get creative. Demo? How far away is it to Chanos?
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:55 pm » Silk: No, no, she just goes to bed a bit later. And wakes up later. I think.
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:55 pm » Zoe: That seems RATHER intentional.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:55 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:54 pm » Hue Thi: Are they carrying her or something?
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:54 pm » .
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:54 pm » Zoe: So she sleeps during the day, despite their force moving during the day?
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:53 pm » (early morning in the dream)
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:53 pm » Silk: I think. It's usually early mornings when the dream cuts out.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:53 pm » Silk: And that's the other thing. When I sleep, it's the same time as when I fell asleep... and then the dream ends when Antisilk— I'm seeing it through her eyes— falls asleep.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:53 pm » Sai: I have contemplated several strategies that may work to get us out of this. But none of them hath a high chance of success without learning more about what we face
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:52 pm » Peri: ... I don't care about that. I can deal with living on the run. But the military... *sigh* No, I;ll handle it.
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:52 pm » Zoe: Night or day, Silk? If your dreams take place at night, your doppleganger could be sleeping during the day and watching us via you- the way to find out would be to sleep during the day and see if you still drempt, or drempt of being asleep.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:52 pm » Ti: *thinking*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:51 pm » Sai: They will use every advantage, take every opportunity, and use every weakness of ours to kill us before we leave.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:51 pm » Silkshadow: Er, not all of our tracks. Just one set. [looking pointedly at Rrrths]
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:51 pm » Hue Thi: *drawing a conclusion, but hopes it's false*
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:51 pm » Sai: But they will never stop hunting us. Not if we escape the isle. Not if we defeat them here. Her Imperial Condescension The Scarlet Empiress doth not suffer the Anathema.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:51 pm » Silkshadow: [racking her memory re the dreams] Well, there was one time... when our tracks disappeared for about 5 days, and they mentioned being on guard in case someone was waiting for them...
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:50 pm » Sai: ...Lord Peri, this is a hard lesson to learn.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:50 pm » Peri: ... *seems to go very still*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:49 pm » Rrrths: ....? Aye, Peri...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:49 pm » Peri: Hm.... was it... a military... force?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:49 pm » Sai: ... *closing his eyes* A conflict tis inevitable. Let me ponder this.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:49 pm » Ti: Agreed, Whisper.
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:49 pm » Zoe: In your dreams, is it night or day?
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:48 pm » Whisper: and if they're boxing us in, the best option is to break out at the weakest point before they're close enough together to reinforce each other.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:48 pm » Ti: ....It seems likely.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:48 pm » Hue Thi: Sai mentioned something important earlier. Is it possible our tracker is learning about us through you?
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:47 pm » Silkshadow: I could go to sleep again if you like. So far, it's mostly been more of the same...
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:46 pm » Zoe: If they are boxing us in, that's still not a good reason to go to the city with 500 people waiting for us.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:46 pm » Ti: *sighes*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:45 pm » Rrrths: I din' dare get too close. Just bored, nervous gaurds.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:45 pm » Ti: They blame *us* for the demons that infested the town.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:44 pm » Sai: But... at the same time, I fear that they might be boxing us in. If they know where we're heading, why give us any chance to choose different? Silk, Rrrths, doth either of you know anything of any other plans of theirs?
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:44 pm » Whisper:... they knew where we were going. oi, silk, is it possible your dreams go... both ways?
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:44 pm » Silk: [@Whisper] They Exalted.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:44 pm » Ti: Anything else, Rrrths?
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:43 pm » Sai: I feared that, Earth. Perhaps tis paranoia, but... I'm not sure if we should continue to Chanos if there's a powerful force there. If the Wyld Hunt is after us, why engage us with a chance we could win? It makes no tactical sense. They knew we were going.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:43 pm » Ti: *pats Peri's shoulder, briefly*
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:43 pm » Whisper: Wow, what'd you lot do to warrent such a strong response?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:43 pm » Rrrths: Force of five hundred strong, if its a force uh one. gaurds posted. Alterted.
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:43 pm » Zoe: Let's go somewhere else.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:43 pm » Peri: ... Damn. *quietly*
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:43 pm » Silkshadow: ...never mind. Yes, they are after us. Specifically.
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:43 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:42 pm » Hue Thi: What did you find out?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:42 pm » Rrrths: ... *suspects the sidreal is touched* Well, th' bad news is... there IS a force there. Five hunnred strong, expectin' anathemia.
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:42 pm » Ti: Peri? You *don't* want anyone to find your badge on you now.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:42 pm » (Jane!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:42 pm » Sai: ...what voice of gods?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:42 pm » Rrrths: *is winded, but unharmed* Whoohee.
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:41 pm » Silkshadow: What the voice of the gods said just now.
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:41 pm » Silk knows the answer yes, and the answer is they're after you all specifically
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:41 pm » (gotcha)
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:41 pm » (Working on it.)
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:40 pm » (Demo? Does Silk know the answer to Ti's question?)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:40 pm » Hue Thi: *face lights up* You're back!
Claire « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:40 pm » Zoe: *WHEW*
Jane Narbon « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:40 pm » Silkshadow: Yay, you're back!
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:40 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:38 pm » Ti: *grins, hugs Rrrths*
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:37 pm » and 5 days of travel later Earth's returns ^.^
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:37 pm » Ti: Silk, did your dream give you any clue as to whether they were after anethema, or after *us* as known an athema?
Demothesis « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:36 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:36 pm » (I figured)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:35 pm » (Handling rrrths stuff)
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:35 pm » Ti: If they are after *us*-Peri, you will need to toss that badge and the rest in a sinkhole.
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:35 pm » Fair enough. Rrrth will have a better idea of if it's viable
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:35 pm » *deciding
chicgeek « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:35 pm » Ti: It would be helpful to know if they are just after X number of anathema, if if they know our identities specifically. Perhaps Rrrth will over hear that...
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:35 pm » Let's see what Rrths has to say before decidig.
Mithril Jack « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:34 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:34 pm » Keeping our plan of going forward is the safest route

_________________
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don’t talk" -Tuco, The Good the Bad and the Ugly

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: exalted quest #2 logs II
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:20 pm 
Offline
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:52 pm
Posts: 618
Location: Two steps ahead of you
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:19 pm » yes jane
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:18 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:18 pm » That's everyone whose characters was active, right?
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:18 pm » so can someone tell me what I missed?
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:18 pm » alright, everyone from tonight's session gets 4 xp +1 for various accomplishments.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:17 pm » its ok
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:17 pm » [sigh] All right, Demo :(
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:16 pm » Sounds like a plan, Demo.
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:16 pm » (then we'd have an easier time scheduling around it)
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:16 pm » np Demo
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:16 pm » (you could tell us when dinner will be for you in advance)
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:16 pm » That doesn't mean I can vary the time any.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:16 pm » *shruuug*
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:16 pm » I do schedule. The people who are cooking the meal know that I have my game on Saturdays...
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:16 pm » right, well considering the time I think we'll just officially end exalted tonight. sorry for the short session folks, let me hand out xp and then we'll be done ^.^
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:15 pm » I'll try to be back in less than half an hour, if possible. I'll certainly be done in an hour or less.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:15 pm » ..... Jane... you gotta schedule for games, sometime...
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:15 pm » (sorry- I'm done)
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:15 pm » ah....
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:15 pm » (Also: 1,746 Shakespeare fanfics? The Bard must be spinning... or maybe not, if you consider that he borrowed from earlier works himself.)
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:15 pm » (we read Romeo and Juliet, and saw one of the movies... the 're-make a scene' assignment we recieved was so good, it turned out our teacher had plagerized it from another teacher)
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:15 pm » I'm for it.
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:14 pm » I have to go to dinner, sorry.
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:14 pm » aye
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:14 pm » Wait!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:14 pm » ((*puts a up a 'quiet on the set' sign.)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:14 pm » ok, since Zo is here, we'll do the smugglers' bit. Sai, Flim, and Silk I believe?
crazything « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:14 pm » Why do my posts have such lag?
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:13 pm » I read an excellent Graphic Novel of Lear... it ends badly!
crazything « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:13 pm » Shakespear fanfiction page: http://www.fanfiction.net/play/Shakespeare
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:13 pm » Someday, I;ll do 'Sherlock Holmes and case of Mrs Joe', tho.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:12 pm » So far so good on great expectations tho, even if Pip is a twit.
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:12 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:12 pm » Just... grim.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:12 pm » I had to do King Lear for Brit Lit.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:11 pm » Seriously.
crazything « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:11 pm » http://www.fanfiction.net/play/Shakespeare/
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:11 pm » Yeah, king lear is pretty sad
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:10 pm » Fair warning? Do not read King Lear without an ample supply of candy and cute animal videos on hand.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:10 pm » You-tube 'Reduced Shakespear' sometime, Jane. Funny, condensed versions.
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:10 pm » I highly recommend the version of 'The Merchant of Venice' w/ Al Pacino.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:10 pm » Aw, you're missing out.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:10 pm » Me, too.
crazything « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:10 pm » according to tessa, shakespear vaguely created a "ya mum" joke
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:09 pm » Precisely because people didn't realise exactly what he ws saying until the way I said it...
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:09 pm » I had only minimal experience with the shakespeares. Then again, I was homeschooled. We watched the movies.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:09 pm » All of these variations sound hilarious and I want to see them.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:09 pm » *taking British Literature... again~ Not the same class. The continuation*
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:09 pm » sort of. Commendeering a tablet pc from my mom
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:09 pm » As was the 'Sims' one.
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:09 pm » Romeo and Juliet matrix-style was way better, though.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:09 pm » Hee, I had a lot of fun doing Mercutio.
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:09 pm » ...all we did was re-write a scene Lord of the Rings style and film it.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:09 pm » Whee!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:08 pm » CRITICAL READING PEOPLE.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:08 pm » ok..... I am here,....
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:08 pm » ...8snort*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:08 pm » Which... no.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:08 pm » And then half the class was all "Yaaaaaay, true love!"
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:08 pm » What some people forget is that Shakespeare was, essentially, populist entertainment of its day. So yeah... dick jokes. Lots of them.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:08 pm » ....and for the record, Girl-Romeo was way more fun.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:08 pm » Lemme tell you, I would know... *still proud of re-writing it that once, into a 15 minute long comedy. About a lesbian couble.*
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:08 pm » wow, that's missing a lot
crazything « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:07 pm » wow
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:07 pm » :(
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:07 pm » Tch!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:07 pm » Like, 30%.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:07 pm » We basically skipped the entire first scene.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:07 pm » Most of it.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:07 pm » Do you know how much of Romeo and Juliet is dirty jokes?
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:07 pm » That is sad, Geneve.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:06 pm » *In
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:06 pm » (oh, that sounds awesome, Luc!)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:06 pm » I high school, we read bowdlerized versions of Shakespeare plays.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:06 pm » (( I have a dvd of Reduced Sheakspear Company, writ and performed by me mums old friends.))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:06 pm » You know what really makes me sad?
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:05 pm » (Luc, we have Shakespear in the pak every summer, I'm lucky)
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:05 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:05 pm » one sec then
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:05 pm » (Honestly, CT? Find a performance on Youtube, and pick up the texts with good annotations. You haven;t heard the plays if you havent heard ;em erformed. Me, I am a proud Ren Fair Folk Family kid. )
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:05 pm » We're waiting for Wally and/or Zo to be available to do the folks dealing with the smugglers part.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:04 pm » My english teacher ruined Shakespeare for me for years...
crazything « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:04 pm » I wish they taught more shakespear in school, i haven't done any yet.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:04 pm » ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvPdWcCHkxM )
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:03 pm » Eeee! <3
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:03 pm » luc, I wish I could find my copy of Twisted Tales from Shakespeare, by Richard Armour for you. It's one long snarkfest. he quotes'shall I compare thee to a summer's day?' And adds, 'Hot? sweaty? Fly infested?" and makes fun of all the plots while quoting them.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:03 pm » (I think we were waiting for the pipples to do the scene switch. Demo?)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:03 pm » ((http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGPes8KWE0s))
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:03 pm » (hey, is the game still going or did I miss it tonight?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:03 pm » Like 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern', but foucusing on the genuinely interesting characters.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:02 pm » Mostly that the REAL story was the torrid love of Mercutio and Tibault.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:01 pm » Aww, but we didn't even get to the part where everybody poisons everybody else!
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:01 pm » Yes, you are.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:01 pm » Actualy, I spent half the afernoon making horrible jokes about Romio and Juliet with my girlfriend today. I am a lucky, lucky man.
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:01 pm » ...little bit. *hiding behind a number*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:01 pm » (Alright, alright, we're scaring the engeneer....)
crazything « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:00 pm » ("hehehee. words, words words words words" - i agree)
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:00 pm » (I'm so sick of words, I get words all day long-I can do this all day, Luc.)
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:00 pm » (AHahahah! Ahahahahaha! You couldn't stop me!)
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:59 pm » (I wouldn't have caught on)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:59 pm » (( Hehehee. Words, Words words words words words.))
crazything « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:59 pm » (There was anothe converssation behind those question marks.)
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:59 pm » (Hamlet trying to let his pals know he was only mad when he chose to be, that it was an act. They didn't catch on.)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:59 pm » ((That's it. Thanks. ))
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:59 pm » (???????????)
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:58 pm » (when the wind is from the east, I know a hawk from a handsaw)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:58 pm » ((No, that's not it.))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:58 pm » ((Used to know the line after that... something about telling a horse from a handsaw?))
crazything « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:58 pm » (Yup.)
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:57 pm » (You can call me Jane, but you probably knew that already...)
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:57 pm » (speak for yourself-I am but mad north by northwest. ^^)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:57 pm » ((*night))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:57 pm » ((That's because it's game ight.))
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:57 pm » (( Exalted Night.)
crazything « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:57 pm » (heh)
crazything « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:56 pm » (This is the largest number of people i've ever seen online at one time.)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:56 pm » ((Anyway, we're all Mad here. =3 ))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:56 pm » ((I prefer CT anyway if it's all the same to you. I have some negative associations with the word "crazy".))
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:55 pm » (Pfffffffff)
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:55 pm » (Nooooo XD)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:55 pm » ((*only))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:54 pm » ((Oh dear. If oly Zo could see the havoc he has wrought.))
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:54 pm » ((...no, I don;t know what any of that was meant to mean.))
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:54 pm » ((Too late! OZ HAS SPOKEN. *has been in the snickerdoodles*))
crazything « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:53 pm » (I'm actually used to Crazy, It's what everyone calls me on other sites/games)
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:53 pm » (and just Chic, here.)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:52 pm » (Demo here ^.^)
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:52 pm » (I'm Kate but I also answer to Claire because it's the name listed to the left of me)
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:52 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:52 pm » (Back! Also, I'm Geneve or Snail. More Geneve here.)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:51 pm » (Me, I go by Luc, mostly. Tinker only if you must.))
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:50 pm » (Well, Crazything is too long, Sarahs Brother ditto, and Crazy seems a little.... mmmnnnnn, insulting.)
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:49 pm » .
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:47 pm » (nooooo, look what you've done!)
crazything « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:46 pm » (cool, i have a new abbreviated nickname!)
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:46 pm » *noms donut*
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:45 pm » (nice to meetcha CT)
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:45 pm » (hello CT)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:44 pm » ((Nice to meet you, CT.))
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:44 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:44 pm » *
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:44 pm » *sets out doughnuts, providing plenty of O's to all8
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:43 pm » (Seconding T's point)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:42 pm » ((brb))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:42 pm » ((Nice to meet you too.))
crazything « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:42 pm » (If you haven't met me then it's nice to meet you.)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:42 pm » Okay?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:42 pm » If you must use the parens, just use the parens.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:41 pm » ...thats even worse.
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:41 pm » OOC ~ (Silk: It's OK.)
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:41 pm » (sorry, just my 2 cents)
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:41 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:39 pm » Okay.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:39 pm » *shrugs* Not a big deal.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:39 pm » I don't think this is worth arguing about though.
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:39 pm » *confused as to what the problem is*
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:39 pm » And I don't see why it's significantly harder to type 3 characters instead of 2, especially because 2 of the 3 are two O's in a row.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:39 pm » Well, its a little distracting visually, since its not a format being used by anyone else...
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:38 pm » *raises hand* I kind of mind. The inconsistency makes it harder to scan chat.
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:38 pm » Oh. So you actually don't mind? Oh. Okay. Nevermind. :oops:
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:38 pm » Just... Peri, in character, being annoyed by a thing. He does that.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:37 pm » *is confused*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:37 pm » ....no?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:37 pm » ...Is there a problem?
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:37 pm » ...'solution'?
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:37 pm » ZoeOOC: *out of candy bar* ...darn it.
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:37 pm » Hey, regarding the OOC thing? I think I might have a solution.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:36 pm » (Ooooh. Coolies.))
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:36 pm » (Don't encourage him!)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:36 pm » (Hello Sarah's brother! *waves*)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:35 pm » (Ahhhh.)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:35 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:35 pm » Hmmm...
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:35 pm » (he's Sarah's brother)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:35 pm » (I don't know if I;ve met you, Crazything...? I might have just forgot.)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:34 pm » PeriOOC: ...well, theres no reason to do that versus what we do.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:34 pm » HueOOC: *gives Silk a nicely giftwrapped OOC tag with accompanying handmade card*
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:34 pm » (Silk: I use parenthetical OOC determinators.)
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:34 pm » (Hi!)
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:34 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:33 pm » PeriOOC: And use 'OOC' tags, for hecks sake.
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:33 pm » (Silk: Sorry. :/)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:33 pm » PeriOOC: Yeah, that wasn't funny at all...
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:33 pm » (?)
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:33 pm » (hiya)
crazything « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:33 pm » (Hello everyone.)
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:33 pm » ZoeOOC: I'm super convinced I'm right and will fight to make things the way I think they should be.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:33 pm » HueOOC: *worried look* ...Silk, if I joked to you about deciding to assassinate you, perhaps after going power mad and becoming a tyrranical Anathema King, would you think that was funny? Just... just wondering.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:32 pm » Perooci: Another time, Silk. We don;t even know about that, yet.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:32 pm » TiOOC: Oh? What is your limit break, Zoe?
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:32 pm » (Silk: I had an idea. If we can just change the sidereal-puppeteer power balance of the Blessed Isle from Bronze Faction to Gold—)
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:32 pm » (Hee! )
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:31 pm » ZoeOOC: I'm not convinced people will be able to tell my limit break from my normal behavior.
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:31 pm » (Silk: Yeah. It's kinda funny... the Bronze Faction blames the Solars for that. Thus, the whole... Usurpation... thing. Still, I AM trying to stop it.)
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:30 pm » TiOOC: Funny, I thought it was the Sidereals who were power mad. Dark humor back at you.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:30 pm » PeriOOC: ...well then you may as well know, Im allergic to honey. *deadpan*
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:29 pm » (Silk: I'm saying it directly to everybody. As a bit of dark humor.)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:28 pm » HueOOC: ...Silk, you know that we can hear you so long as we're OOC, right?
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:26 pm » (Silk: I'll keep that in mind if you ever go completely power-mad. [wry grin])
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:26 pm » PeriOOC: I don't know for sure, Dad never told me when it was beign added to my booze or not.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:26 pm » (heeheehee)
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:25 pm » TiOOC: But how's your resistance to iocane powder coming along?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:24 pm » PeriOOC: Uuuhhh... well, I had to build upa resistance to the 'Big Twelve'.... so... 40%, I have had more then once?
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:23 pm » that's fine tinker
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:23 pm » TiOOC: Yup. There's a reason he hangs around with an herbalist.
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:23 pm » ZoeOOC: ...outright poison.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:23 pm » HueOOC: *continues to facepalm*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:22 pm » *OOC
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:22 pm » Peri: ... recreational, or outright posion.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:22 pm » (Hey, Demo? Is it possible for me to rescend, and say Rrrth went to wait with Whisper, instead of going to the caves? My ability to run him isn;t that good yet. And then the grouop'll be easier to manage.)
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:22 pm » temperance flaw, overindulgence.
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:22 pm » ZoeOOC: ...what percentage of the harmful substances you have injested have you injested multiple times.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:21 pm » FistOOC: *makes horrible jokes some days*
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:21 pm » FistOOC: he has also dined of fist too!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:21 pm » HueOOC: *facepalm* You're lucky you Exalted, because I think only divine interference could save you from inevitable liver failure.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:21 pm » PeriOOC: ... ... depends which ones you mean, Zoe.
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:21 pm » What's Ti's limit break?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:20 pm » Heeheehhe.
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:20 pm » ZoeOOC: ...how many of them have you injested multiple times?
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:20 pm » (oh, man, when Ti hits limit break, she's going to make Peri look like an amateur.)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:20 pm » *OOC
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:20 pm » Peri: Between attempts to kill me, and my own... uh. *ahem* Idioticy... and habits? Suprisingly few.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:19 pm » Hue ThiOOC: Is there any potentially harmful substance you HAVEN'T ingested?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:19 pm » Peri: .... About as good as rat shit. Don't ask.
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:18 pm » [Silk: White Veil society?]
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:18 pm » ZoeOOC: ...what did it taste like?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:18 pm » PeriOOC: I was the heir to the line, remember?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:18 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:18 pm » PeriOOC: ...not because it was MY idea.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:18 pm » PeriOOC: Actualy, Ilve survived Rat Poision, too.
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:17 pm » (That probably would have been on a botch.)
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:17 pm » hClaire: *has been told she is allowed to interact with the OOC exalteds*
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:16 pm » TiOOC:*blinks*
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:15 pm » hClaire: *waves her mallet in Ti's direction because Ti hit*
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:15 pm » TiOOC: At least he didn't see the can labeled 'rat poison'.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:15 pm » PeriOOC: Ow! Well its true.
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:15 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:15 pm » TiOOC: *dopeslaps Peri*
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:14 pm » ZoeOOC: That works.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:14 pm » TiOOC: Has done it before, is doing it, will do it again.
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:13 pm » hClaire: *weegle*
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:13 pm » ZoeOOC: We need a tense for 'all'.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:13 pm » PeriOOC: *picks up hClaire* I;m fine, I;m fine. Two grams of anything isn;t enough to kill me these days...
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:13 pm » TiOOC: Future, present, past-they all work.
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:13 pm » Hey, maybe we could drive the invader off by catapulting coffee at him.
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:12 pm » ZoeOOC: Wait, why did the 'backfire' comment have the future tense?
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:12 pm » RassilonOOC: I taught him well. always argue with the hallucinations. they leave faster
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:12 pm » hClaire: *hugging PeriOOC's leg*
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:11 pm » TiOOC: He's turned himself blue before. Hallucinations show up, and he just argues with them.
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:10 pm » ZoeOOC: Vibrating doesn't count as a backfire?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:10 pm » PeriOOC: Probably.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:10 pm » TiOOC: *facepalm* Your habit of indiscriminatly injesting unknown subjects is going to backfire on you.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:10 pm » PeriOOC: I think I;m good.
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:10 pm » Woo! We can haz healing peoples.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:10 pm » *it
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:10 pm » sure, go for ir
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:09 pm » ZoeOOC: ...are you going to need a medic too, now?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:08 pm » PeriOOC: ... I think I am vribrating.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:08 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:08 pm » Whee!
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:08 pm » (in narration, I mean)
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:08 pm » (can we brew up quasi-cures and stuffs?)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:08 pm » kk
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:07 pm » * ^.^
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:07 pm » ok, we're going to take a short break here, since this is where I intended to end things for this group while switching to the ones dealing with smugglers. and I need a snack. hopfully wally and Zo will be here soon ^./6
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:07 pm » Peri is going to head back to the Healer, and the others.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:06 pm » .
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:05 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:05 pm » (Black, strange reflections, magical material... well, we can probably give a pretty good index to who it is. I was reading the wrong manual.)
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:05 pm » ...my brain keeps trying to inject illogical science into things. I'm sorry.
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:04 pm » ZoeOOC: His armor has a low-emmisivity substance under a substance with a high index of refraction!
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:04 pm » and there seems to be a ver very large daiklaive made of the same material as his armor leaning on the guardrail next to him
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:04 pm » Peri: ... thats ominous.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:03 pm » ok, the man seems to be standing at the healm of the biggest of the ships, and his armor seems to... reflect light in odd ways, like something under a late's placid surface swimming around. He can't tell details of the man's face, he's wearing a funeral shroud over his head
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:03 pm » PeriOOC: ... I do know this probably isn;t how you consume them.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:03 pm » TiOOC: Ask a stupid question...
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:03 pm » Let's see if he can tell the difference.
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:03 pm » Secretly, we've replaced Peri's chemicals with jelly beans.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:03 pm » PeriOOC: Not even a little.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:02 pm » TiOOC: Peri, do you even *know* what you're ingesting?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:01 pm » Peri: *crunch crunch crunch*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:00 pm » 3,6,5,9,5, 10,9 (4 successes)
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:00 pm » (pffffff)
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:00 pm » (too much to hope for that it's Thief Unjustly Accused on a pleasure cruise)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:59 pm » right, roll perception + awareness again please
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:58 pm » sure, I'll make something up after the sesion tonight beard
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:58 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:58 pm » Peri: ... shiiiit. *will foucus on the figure in black leather*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:58 pm » (Any chance of getting a formula to put in my actual journal?)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:57 pm » Hue Thi: *starts copying into journal*
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:57 pm » *wheels
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:57 pm » ok, you can see the ships in much more detail and you notice something very disturbing, none of them are piloted or crewed by people. They all seem completely empty, but you can still see whells moving to adjust heading, cranks turning... and actually you see one person. a tall man in strange black armor.
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:56 pm » Zoe: Sure. More copies are always better.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:55 pm » Peri Looking At Ye Ships: 4,4,10,7,9, 6,8 (5 successes)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:55 pm » Pri: *chewing raw coffee beans*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:55 pm » Hue Thi: I write down everything I want to remember. Want me to copy it?
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:55 pm » (Demo? How complicated is it?)
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:55 pm » ZoeOOC: Don't give him ideas.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:54 pm » TiOOC: I'm surprised Peri didn't mix that 'coffee' with purple dust.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:54 pm » Hue Thi: Right. Is it simple to mix, because I'm not certain I trust myself with complex formulas.
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:54 pm » Zoe: Hue, how good are you at memorization?
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:54 pm » Healer:*sitting in his chair and tending to the soup* this has to be the most eventfull month ever for me...
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:54 pm » righto. roll another perception + awareness
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:53 pm » (In town we have just Ti, Hue, Peri and Zoe)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:53 pm » (...then an offshoot of the contagon? Dont answer that. )
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:53 pm » (Could be worse. A lot worse. Could be that OTHER nasty disease.)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:53 pm » ....Peri will down a handfull of the 'Coffee', whatever that is, and head back to the peir to look out at the ships.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:52 pm » (recap 101!)
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:52 pm » Zoe: So I'd like Peri to memorize it. But making more would also be good. There's a bowl with some of this on my workbench, for anyone who needs it now.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:52 pm » (Zobot, we have a town all sick due to what looks like a lesser form of the great contagion. The town healer is a Dragonblooded, and suspicious of us-yep, some of us are glowly. Ti cast cure contagion on as many as she could, and is sleeping to regain essence before doing it again. Peri just saw ships on the horizon-that arn't empire ones. That's about it)
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:51 pm » .
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:51 pm » Zoe: It's not quite a cure, but it's close and I'm working on a bit of a constrained schedule.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:51 pm » sure, as well as a can of something odd labled "cofee"
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:50 pm » ....any smoking tobbaco or equivalent?
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:50 pm » (@Jane- the probability he rolled a 7 last time is 100%)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:50 pm » sorry tinker ^.^; and righto. well, he finds all sorts of naughtical mapmaking and measurement gear in the house as well as some maps of the area
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:50 pm » He searches the postmasters house, goddamnit.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:50 pm » Hue Thi: What is it?
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:50 pm » @T: Probability says you have just as much chance of rolling a seven next time.
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:50 pm » *pat pat* He probably finds it super-quickly or something.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:49 pm » Because I;m not wasting a seven,
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:49 pm » ....Damnit, Peri searches the house, I guess.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:49 pm » I didn;t NEED that roll.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:49 pm » *face in hands* 9,8,10,8,10, 5,6 (7 successes)
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:49 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:49 pm » What
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:49 pm » ....what
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:49 pm » he does get ze telescope
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:49 pm » ...*does the roll*
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:49 pm » Zoe: I need him to memorize this. ...I can write down another copy so you can make it.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:49 pm » Hue Thi: They aren't Realm.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:49 pm » ....does he Get Ye Telescope?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:48 pm » Peri: *GETTING ZE TELESCOPE*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:48 pm » Hue Thi: To get a telescope. There are armed ships heading this way and we don't know whose they are, but they seem to be an invading fleet.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:48 pm » (hi, Jane!)
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:48 pm » Zoe: Where is Peri?
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:48 pm » Hiii!
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:48 pm » Zoe: *thinks* ...one might not technically count.
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:47 pm » .
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:47 pm » Zoe: *sees them* ...where did Peri go?
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:47 pm » Healer:...*pauses inside the door* Are there any of you *not* anathma?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:47 pm » Okay.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:47 pm » Hue Thi is following the healer.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:46 pm » (hi, Z!)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:46 pm » Healer:... or I'll stay here then. *grumbles and heads back inside*
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:46 pm » Zoe: *has full anima banner up*
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:46 pm » (only sort of here. hi)
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:46 pm » Zoe: *heads outside*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:46 pm » Peri is going to bolt off to check.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:46 pm » Healer: possibly in the portmaster's house. *leading towards the docks.*
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:46 pm » Ti: ZzzZz..
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:45 pm » Zoe: *tucks a piece of paper into Ti's pocket while she sleeps*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:45 pm » Peri: Anyhow. Is there a telescope in town?
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:43 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:43 pm » Peri: ...so you;d let random civilians get healed, but not you, but you;re doing it for altruistic reasons. Sir, I was raised to either BE, or MIND Dragon bloodeds You are exausted. We need your help.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:42 pm » Healer: ... *rubbing brow* as sick as I am, no. The people in ther need it more, and while the texts may be wrong, I cannot simply trust so easily that this is not a trick.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:42 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:40 pm » Peri: ... Not tright offhand. Healer, are you willing to let my friend work on you? Her name is Ti. Shes fixed me up damn well a hunderered hundered times. She is the same as she ever was.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:39 pm » Hue Thi: *to Peri* Patrician, you know more about enemies of the Blessed Isle than I do. Did you recognize these ships at all? Do they look like something any known enemy might have?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:38 pm » Peri: ... Good enough. I;ve heard worse from Rass. Lets deal with these ships.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:37 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:37 pm » Hue Thi: ...So. It seems we have a defense to mount?
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:37 pm » he did. part of my worry, because he's essentially backing down... in an arrogant "I'm not really wrong, and never was" way
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:36 pm » (makes sense to me, although I feel like Peri probably beat his MDV there)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:35 pm » The healer glares at peri. "It is not my duty to investigate and prove or disprove the immaculate texts. My duty is to heal the sick and protect the people of creation, that includes from anathma. I am already breaking with my duty because I do not slay them outright. because thus far they both have not shown any signs of being what the scrolls tell them to be. So do not assume I am blind to the possibility of the errors of my faith. Trust is not easily given in situations such as this. Anathma are said to be devious and clever in their methods, this could be an elaborate ruse to support that armada! Yet, if I believed absolutely that they were behind this, or that you might be in leagure, or one of them, then there would be no discussion here." (I am honestly not sure how much sense that makes, but I'm chalking it up to him being sick)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:35 pm » .
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:34 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:34 pm » .
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:32 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:32 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:31 pm » Probably wise.
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:31 pm » BAK
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:30 pm » ....Peri isn't showing off his essence, just yet... *unsure if this is wise, or cowardly*
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:29 pm » hee, righto.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:29 pm » 4,3,7,2,8, 4,4 (2 successes)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:29 pm » Not using excellencies because suddenly being MORE glowy seems like a bad idea.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:29 pm » Down now to 5.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:28 pm » ^.^;
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:28 pm » oh, nvm
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:28 pm » Personal.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:28 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:28 pm » and was that essence personal or periphial tinker?
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:28 pm » yep
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:28 pm » ((That's all. Presence + Charisma to assist?))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:27 pm » Hue Thi: ...I may only speak for myself, but I feel like the same person I was before. No better, no worse. Of course, an ordinary imperfect human being wielding unusual power is frightening enough. But it's not the same as a demon.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:27 pm » (heehehehe.)
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:27 pm » (belive in the snoring solar by your fire!)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:26 pm » Peri: You are a man of science! Beleive the evidence of your own eyes.
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:26 pm » Go Peri!
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:25 pm » Wooooo!
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:25 pm » is hue trying as well?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:25 pm » Peri: *is being a DIPLOMAT*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:25 pm » 8,7,8,1,5, 8,4,10,6,1, 8,8,10 (10 successes)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:25 pm » +1
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:25 pm » Okay. 6 motes personal, for a total of +6
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:25 pm » *crossing fingers*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:24 pm » *keeps forgetting about exellencies* Thanks!
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:23 pm » sure
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:23 pm » Okay, can I re-roll, since I rolled before seeing the +1... and use the exellency?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:23 pm » Oh!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:23 pm » ....shit, i already rolled, before saying I need to use Presence Overwhelming.
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:23 pm » (woo!)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:23 pm » *trying to reward undeclared stunts more often*
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:22 pm » *+1 stunt
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:22 pm » and that's a +1 I blieve too
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:22 pm » roll charisma + presence peri, and hue if he wants to join in
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:22 pm » Peri: To the people who walked into a contagon... to help.
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:22 pm » Zoe: *twitch* Somewhere... massive illogic... *back to research*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:22 pm » Peri: In the face of an ARMADA.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:21 pm » Peri: Or are you parroting old scrolls at me.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:21 pm » Peri: Has anyone... studied it? Looked at the brains? Examined the bahavior
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:21 pm » Peri: ... *twitch* Healer. Has anyone does any testing on that.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:21 pm » Healer: Two of you are anathma, loyal children of the empire once, but anathma serve none but themselves.
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:21 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:20 pm » Hue Thi: But he makes a good point even so. Just because *we* didn't doesn't mean someone *else* didn't engineer this.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:20 pm » Peri: And if you want to tell me I or any of my friends are not, we will have some VERY angry words, Elder or no elder.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:20 pm » Peri: We're loyal children of the empire.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:20 pm » Peri: None of us have the skill or the motive to do this.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:20 pm » Peri: ... we had nothing to do with this.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:19 pm » TiOOC: *thumbs her nose at the Healer*
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:19 pm » Healer: ...*looking at hue suspiciously* a disease right before an invading force is an excellent way to weaken anyone trying to oppose the invasion...
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:18 pm » Hue Thi: *eyes widen* What? Where?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:18 pm » Peri: ...I didn;t ant the ill and the researching to hear this. There will be a panic.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:18 pm » Peri, when they are outside, walks them out of hearing disdance. "...theres ships on the horizon. They are NOT empire ships, none I have ever seen- and I do know the empire. They are heading here. Some of them have seige weapons."
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:17 pm » Hue Thi: *troubled already*
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:17 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:17 pm » Hue: *also follows*
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:17 pm » Healer: ...very well. *follows outside, somewhat suspicious*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:17 pm » Peri: ... outside, please. *inclines his head down, and jerks it to the right, in the universal 'NOT IN HERE" gesture.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:15 pm » Hue Thi: *looks uneasy* Something wrong?
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:15 pm » (I doubt our followers want to catch the plauge)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:15 pm » Hue: ?
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:15 pm » (...eep)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:15 pm » A little too deadpan.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:15 pm » (you know, only being able to heal 23 at a time without resting to regain essence....that's 24 to 30 hours. Which will give our followers time to catch up to us. Just sayin')
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:15 pm » ZoeOOC: *eating a candy bar*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:15 pm » Peri opens the door to the room. "...Doctor? And... Hue? Can I speak with you outside, about something I noticed, while getting wood?" he is... a little... deadpan.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:14 pm » HealerOOC: *suspicioooooooous*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:14 pm » Hue ThiOOC: Look at me not be threatening. I am so not threatening.
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:14 pm » 1,1,8,9,2, 4,9,2,9,6, 5,4,7 (5 successes)-> 9 successes this time
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:14 pm » hee
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:14 pm » Zoe: *same 6 motes*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:13 pm » Peri: ...
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:13 pm » Hue ThiOOC: Do you see me doing what you tell me to do? See? Seeeeeeeeeee?
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:13 pm » another roll claire.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:12 pm » Hue Thi: Very well then. *finds a quiet place to sit away from everyone else, and gets journal out to scribble*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:11 pm » Peri: *leaves toys, and some books, between trips... and then seems to be gone a little longer*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:11 pm » (So please don't flip out.)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:11 pm » Healer: ... No, stay where I can see you. last thing I want is to walk outside to a surprise
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:11 pm » (undercurrent: You are still TOTALLY in charge here, Doctor. Absolutely.)
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:11 pm » 6,5,2,8,3, 1,9,1,8,8, 6,1,3 (4 successes) + 1 + 3 = 8 successes
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:11 pm » Hue: *finishes by giving a bowl to the DB* I seem to be making people uneasy, and no one here needs any extra stress. *weak smile* So I'll go outside, if you have no objections.
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:10 pm » Zoe: *using 2nd int excellence w/ 6 motes*
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:10 pm » (Does he have the adventures of Inspector Tao in his pack^^)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:10 pm » roll the first one claire, and each of these rolls is an hour
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:10 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:09 pm » (Wait, or Hue!)
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:09 pm » (Oh! Peri should tell then a story!)
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:09 pm » Sounds good. Let me know when I should make my rolls?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:09 pm » For the kids.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:09 pm » ...he;ll also try and find some toys.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:09 pm » Peri will basicaly just keep bringing in wood and food, as long as he can without collapsing.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:09 pm » that would be correct claire: you'd be rolling int + craft medicine, or just medicine until you get enough successes.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:08 pm » Even the parents of the healing kids? Ah, well, we weren't looking for a fan club anyway. ^^
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:08 pm » for peri's search for food: it's easy enough to find dried foods in a meat smoking shack as well as some food in jars in various home's cellars.
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:07 pm » ...I'm not actually sure what rolls I'm supposed to make for this project. I'm imagining it's something like a craft project, where I roll every [time unit] until I get enough successes, but I could be mistaken and I don't know what roll that would be anyway.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:07 pm » as for reactions: well most people seem worried or scared, avoiding eye contact.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:07 pm » Ti will sleep as long as she can-it'll take 6 hours for all her essence to return.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:07 pm » no one's running around chic, the healed people are doing better, they're not not suddenly not sick though, they just seem like they're going to make it
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:06 pm » Oh dear.
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:06 pm » Zoe: *would headdesk, but that's not research-related*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:06 pm » 3,7,2,7,6, 1,9 (3 successes)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:06 pm » ok on the knowledge for Zoe: she's come to the conclusion the preventing catching the disease requires either superhuman immune systems, like the exalted(and even that's no garuntee), it seems to spread from just about any living animal, which means that if any animals started in the town and went elsewhere, they're probably carrying it.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:06 pm » ...He;ll also use hsi trips looking for wood to try and work out where there might be food that hasn;t spoiled.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:05 pm » And are their healed kids running around? ^^
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:04 pm » Out of curiosity, how are people reacting to Hue and Ti? And does anyone have anything to say to Hue?
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:04 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:03 pm » 6,9,5,10,8, 5,6 (4 successes)
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:03 pm » (s'alright)
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:03 pm » (oh! sorry)
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:03 pm » (or until she otherwise ends it, although that requires a roll)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:03 pm » ok, peri, roll perception + awareness
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:03 pm » (Oh, I meant our fatigue penalty from the march, but that's good to know, too)
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:02 pm » (it lasts until she finishes her project, Chic)
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:02 pm » Of course, now Zoe can't do anything else, but I'm hoping 'sarcastic comments' will still be allowed.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:02 pm » Hue Thi: *keeps handing soup out until everyone has something to eat, and once everyone has a bowl, helps people too weak to manage the bowl on their own who don't seem agitated by him*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:02 pm » Peri is going to look around for an axe, and try to get some wood together, to work on the fire.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:02 pm » (how long does that last, anyway? All of today?)
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:01 pm » 6,2,10,7,1, 2,10,6,2,4, 1,10,5 (7 successes) +1 -> 8 successes for general knowledge on this thing.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:01 pm » like the one from the forced march
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:00 pm » and no fatigue penalties
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:00 pm » Zoe: *gets charm bonuses*
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:00 pm » And now I am going to roll for general research.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:00 pm » Hee!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:00 pm » XD
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:00 pm » Zoe: *may, actually, be made of solidified arrogance*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:59 pm » Hue Thi: *goes back to serving soup*
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:59 pm » Zoe: *project = finding a cure*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:59 pm » Hue Thi: *slightly nervous laugh* I think so, Peri.
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:59 pm » Page 188
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:59 pm » Yessssssssss
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:59 pm » Peri: ... Can I do and get firewood and food without worrying anyones going to die of violence, now? I need to find a problem I can hit.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:59 pm » *hair*
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:58 pm » Oh my gosh, Shun's ahi will be looking pink!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:58 pm » Hue Thi: *smiles*
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:58 pm » page number Claire?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:58 pm » Hue Thi: *nods* I'd expect nothing less of such a devoted guardian.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:58 pm » shun's hair does things a bit oddly, his hair's still bright red, but the more he uses his anima banner the more strands of his hair turn pure white
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:58 pm » Zoe: *has been looking for an excuse to do so*
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:58 pm » Zoe is going to cast Inevitable Genius Insight.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:58 pm » Ti: ZzzzzZzzz....
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:58 pm » Zoe: ...sure. Go with that. I'm going to do research.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:58 pm » (maybe between Hue and Ti, we've convinced him not to be homicidal. Crossing fingers)
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:57 pm » Oooooh.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:57 pm » Peri's hair, for instance, is probably already a lighter shade of blue.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:57 pm » ok the healer slowly lowers the dagger. "Very well, but if I discover you engineered this sickness forwhatever motive, I *will* strike you both down." He sits heavily in his chair, muttering to himself. "Two anathma... on the isle. what is creation coming to."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:57 pm » Ironicaly, Solars eventualy wind up pretty pale-haired, and their clothing tends to loose color.
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:57 pm » ...aaaaaand now I'm wondering about solars being used to grow plants, or power solar panels, or use a solar cooker.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:57 pm » (Pfffffff)
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:57 pm » Pfffffffff.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:56 pm » (Okay, now I have a mental image of a solar, all glowly, holding the little reflector thing under their chin, self tanning)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:56 pm » Woo!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:56 pm » Currently.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:56 pm » Also, that's Peripheral 16/28.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:56 pm » Solars are very popular for that.
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:55 pm » Oooh. Bonus. Vitamin D!
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:55 pm » Ti: *probably glowy enough to give the invalids some healthy tans*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:55 pm » 2,10,5,3,10, 6,3,9,1,6, 6 (5 successes)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:54 pm » :)
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:54 pm » (go Hue!)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:54 pm » what tinker said ^.^
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:54 pm » (I called it for you. +1 )
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:54 pm » ...Shoot, shoulda called it a stunt. I haven't rolled yet, is it too late?
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:53 pm » (I'm really rather amused by this whole intreaction)
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:53 pm » (I love how Ti's just assuming that the rest of them can handle keeping the dragon blooded in check. )
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:53 pm » (yeah, but Peri can guard Ti)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:52 pm » Peri: *has nothing he can punch or yell at*
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:52 pm » (and you can use it with 1st?)
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:52 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:52 pm » ((Oops. Well, 1st then, but I'll still flare up.))
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:51 pm » (doesn't 3rd just let you reroll?)
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:51 pm » Zoe: *will wait until they figure out if the DB is going to try to kill everyone, though, because it seems important*
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:51 pm » unless you've got a combo
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:51 pm » er, you can only use one at a time beard
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:51 pm » Hue: You can fight me.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:51 pm » (using both 3rd and 1st Presence Excellency, which will incidentally make Hue flare up like a firecracker)
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:50 pm » (he is!)
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:50 pm » (Hue is awesome)
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:50 pm » Zoe: *yesssss*
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:50 pm » I agree Tinker. +1 dice to hue's roll
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:50 pm » (For Hue, I mean.)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:49 pm » (And I think that counted as a stunt.)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:49 pm » Peri: Have at it, Zoe.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:49 pm » Ti: *puts her rolled up cloak under her head* Zzzz.....
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:49 pm » Hue Thi: But, if you need to fight someone
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:48 pm » hue's roll?
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:48 pm » Ti: *curls up in front of the fire* Someone keep me alive for a few hours, okay?
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:48 pm » Zoe: In a 'research' sense, not a 'grrr magic stuffs' sense.
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:48 pm » Zoe: Speaking of, is anyone going to strongly protest if I try to stop the illness in the general sense at the expense of not helping people individually?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:48 pm » Hue Thi: If we fight, now, we *will fail*. And the consequences are too great to risk that.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:47 pm » Hue Thi: Everyone here wants the same thing, and that is to stop this illness before it kills anyone else, or worse, spreads.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:47 pm » (hee, can't belive with the minus 1 I got 5!)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:46 pm » Peri: ....*grumbles and looks down.*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:46 pm » Hue Thi: My lord, she is not an ordinary mortal. That is true. However, she is here to heal, not harm. We all are here to *help*. As you are.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:46 pm » Ti: And, you're welcome for the medicine.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:46 pm » Ti: *looks at the healer* So, can I rest for a little, without getting stabbed in my sleep? I'd like to finish the healings.
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:45 pm » 7,10,4,6 (3 successes) *Zoe is abrasive but at least logical*
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:45 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:45 pm » Hue Thi: *gives Peri a look*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:44 pm » Shit. Botch. peri comes off as hostile and snappish.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:44 pm » 8,10,2,10 (5 successes)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:44 pm » Hue Thi: Everyone please remain calm. No one here needs to hurt anyone else.
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:43 pm » (...Ti is making me laugh now)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:43 pm » those trying to placate him, roll charisma + presence at earliest convenience ^.^
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:43 pm » Hue Thi: And my friends. *turning back to others*
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:43 pm » Ti: If you're going to be all homicidal, you get healed last.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:43 pm » Hue Thi: My lord.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:43 pm » ((okay scratch that scratch))
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:42 pm » Ti: And if I can get some rest, I can try to heal some more. Isn't keeping people alive what's important?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:42 pm » ((No scratch that))
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:42 pm » "Are you a doctor, or aren't you! You're a man of science! A noble dragon!"
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:42 pm » Hue Thi: *hesitates a moment, then steps forward in front of Peri with hands raised placatingly*
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:42 pm » Someone with a high cha+presence say something.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:41 pm » Ti: *gestures towards a group of much better kids*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:41 pm » Peri leaps up, and steps between him and the others.
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:41 pm » Zoe: *uuuugh people* Yes DRAGONS FORBID people come in and start healing the sick who can glow in the dark in a way that doesn't match your glow in the dark abilities.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:41 pm » Glowy Ti: Look at the children? Hello, healing people here!
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:40 pm » and sorry, soup = the medicine. ^.^;
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:40 pm » as for the healer he stares as ti starts glowing, mouth agape. "Anathma?! Dammit, as if this situation weren't bad enough." He hauls himself to his feet, pulling out a dagger.
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:40 pm » Pfffff.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:40 pm » Hue Thi makes terrible awkward small talk I guess.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:40 pm » Oh, and don't forget she made some medince earlier, too.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:39 pm » ok, all 26 you treated seem much better, and the ones who just got the soup seem a little better too.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:39 pm » If worst comes to worst, he's not far from being glowy himself. Might pull a Toboz.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:39 pm » I did, Demo, got 2 successes. Then, plus 2 more...
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:38 pm » Healer: I've been geting that, and cooking, and treating the sick the past month.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:38 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:38 pm » *facepalm* 4,6,8,1,5, 2,6 (1 success)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:38 pm » Peri: Right. I bet no ones been strong enough to get firewood, either. THat, I can do. *goes to the kids, and gives them his coat- after some consideration, his shirt, too*
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:38 pm » ok, go for it chic. waiting on how hue's going to distract the DB though
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:37 pm » Zoe: *wants to ask Peri to check her logic on something without making a big deal of it*
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:37 pm » I can heal 26 people, and have 3 essence left.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:37 pm » Healer: *motions to a very young children all hudled together* I don't need anything, they need it more than the rest.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:36 pm » ah, missed that, sorry.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:36 pm » ...any response to Peri holding out his coat?
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:35 pm » TiOoc: Yeah, compassion isn't my highest virtue, but I do ahve 2 dots in it. besides, it needs to be done.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:34 pm » no waiting
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:34 pm » ...if it doesn't, and he objects despite us healing, I don't think he's very hypocratic-y.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:34 pm » She's only keeping back 2 essence, in case she needs to heal herself.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:34 pm » And just making sure, you said before it was okay to insta-raise Presence a dot? There's no waiting on that?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:34 pm » Peri: ... *wonders if Ti really is going to...*
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:33 pm » She figures he'll see people being healed, and that may cut her some slack, and if it doesn't, we;ll deal with it.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:33 pm » Oh, Ti fully intends to use all her essence if she has to, so she may very well be very glowy.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:33 pm » and let me know how you're going to try and distract him from the glowing solar
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:32 pm » ok, distracting the DB? go for it, roll manip+presence.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:32 pm » (Hi guys!)
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:32 pm » 6,5,5,9,6, 8 (2 successes)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:31 pm » Okay, if Ti starts glowing Hue Thi is gonna try to... distract the DB, I guess. And also alert Peri if he can do so without alerting the DB.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:31 pm » Duh. Got it.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:31 pm » Peri holds out his coat to the doctor. "...I don't know as much, and I can't help as much... but I am a patrician. Either please take this, or show me someone who doesn't have enough.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:31 pm » add two successes, not dice
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:31 pm » Okay, medicine 3 intell 4 minus 1-and add 2, you say?
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:30 pm » Zoe: Healer, we are not allowed to leave this town until the disease is gone, correct?
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:30 pm » kk ^.^
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:29 pm » (actually, I'mm gonna wait on that roll, sorry)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:29 pm » Ohhhhh dear.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:29 pm » Peri is also going to take off his jacket, emptying the pockets.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:29 pm » no, just make one roll for the group. I'll add the 2 successes for the medicine to the roll
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:28 pm » Demo, do you want me to just make a bunch of individual rolls? I can get started if you do.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:28 pm » sure claire, just make sure to make a note of it if you want it for later
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:27 pm » Peri's recall: Rassilon didn't really go on much about the contagion, except it was a nasty disease and spared none who caught it.
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:27 pm » Can I roll int+lore on the great contagion, so I have the info for later?
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:27 pm » Zoe: *...correleation =/= causation. Asking Raksha to invade is not a good strategy*
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:26 pm » Ti gets back to the victims, going to the children first. She will keep going un til she's down to two essence, even though that means she'll be glowing like the sun.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:26 pm » ok, Zoe can tell that this fits all the symptoms of the great contagion to a T, though milder. she also knows no one ever discovered a cure for it, it just stoped during the raksha invasion, maybe whoever was left was immune.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:25 pm » 5,6,5,6,5, 10,6 (2 successes) Ah, well.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:25 pm » Peri is going to close his eyes, and use his perfect memory to recall everything Rassilon has ever babbled off at him about contamination, illness, decay rates, and the Contagon, if anything.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:25 pm » yes chic.
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:25 pm » Uhh... I have the same number of dice for both. Medicine, I guess?
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:24 pm » Intel + craft speciality medicine to brew?
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:24 pm » med or lore roll claire?
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:24 pm » 10,8,8,8,3, 5,1,9,9,6 (7 successes)
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:23 pm » Ti plans to quickly brew what she can, then get back to casting her charm. She knows she can't heal them all, and figures that some medicine might buy the others some time)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:23 pm » you can if you like Claire, or int + lore, whichever
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:22 pm » (can I roll int+medicine to try to figure out what the disease is?)
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:22 pm » Ti: Healer, I'm going to brew some medicine for you, with the herbs I have. *commanders a pot and gets started)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:22 pm » Peri: *noting down what hes observed so far*
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:22 pm » and Hue's feeling a bit chilly too
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:22 pm » ><
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:22 pm » Healer: you need to remember, that giving up is the surest way to die, so none of that. I won't have it understand? *glaring at the old lady*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:22 pm » 4,6,3,10,5, 2,6 (2 successes) ...Welp.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:21 pm » There's about 100
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:21 pm » Ti: *smiles*
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:21 pm » (how many sick people, approximately? 50, 100?)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:21 pm » she can Chic, the person seems much less pale.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:20 pm » using three motes on 1st Resistance Excellency
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:20 pm » Can Ti see any difference in the person she's healing?
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:20 pm » Zoe: *is distributing soups and thinking*
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:19 pm » ok, Ti and peri are fine, but Zoe, you feel a bit chilly all of a sudden.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:19 pm » Derp, neverm ind, I did.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:18 pm » Wait, I didn't take off the minus 1, rerolling.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:18 pm » *note
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:18 pm » Peri: ....*takes out his noe-book to take notes, because damnit, he needs to foucus on something*
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:18 pm » 1,1,10,4,6, 10 (4 successes)
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:17 pm » (1 success)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:17 pm » 9,4,9,6,1, 6,7 (3 successes)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:17 pm » uh-oh.
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:17 pm » Oh, great...
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:17 pm » btw, everyone make a stamina + resistance roll
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:16 pm » The healer glares back at the woman and after a short coughing fit admonishes her. "I will note that you've survived so far and you were one of the first to get sick, so don't say there's no chance."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:16 pm » Peri: ... *quietly makes a small sign of faith against his chest, somewhat reflexively*
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:15 pm » 1,1,10,4,6, 10 (4 successes)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:15 pm » He doesn't hear much, but most of it mirror's the old woman's sentiment, that there's no hope for any of them.
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:15 pm » I'll be back in a bit.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:15 pm » yes
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:15 pm » (medicine intel?)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:14 pm » ok, roll away chic
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:14 pm » Zoe: *will distribute soups and think*
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:14 pm » "no one's survived the disease so far. everyone and everything that's caught it has died."
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:13 pm » Ti concentates on the villager in front of her, willing healing.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:13 pm » So does Hue.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:13 pm » Peri turns to look at the old woman.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:12 pm » "Wait it out?" a voice croaks from nearby, an elderly looking woman stared unflinchingly hard at the healer. "You mean wait to die don't you?"
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:12 pm » Ti: Perhaps. *kneels by a victim, and uses Contagion Curing Touch, spending 2 motes, p. 218.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:12 pm » Hue Thi is gonna get busy with the soup, quietly looking and listening for any tiny thing that might be useful for now.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:11 pm » Healer: Ah, they're mostly gone, but I've come to the conclusion, that of what Ive tried, nothing works, all we can do is bolster the immune system and try and wait it out.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:11 pm » 3,6,5,3,2, 5,9 (1 success)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:11 pm » Which is a specific illness that sweapt creation- OOC knowledge, made by a death knight.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:10 pm » roll int + lore tinker
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:10 pm » Peri is going to check to see what he remembers about the original Contagon.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:10 pm » Ti: And I do have some herbs, but how are your supplies of medicine? Are they exhausted yet?
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:10 pm » inside the great hall is packed with people laying in cots, covered in blankets. they all look exhausted and sick, coughing occasionally, packed in close, huddling for warmth. There is a single fireplace at the center of the hall with a large pot of stew brewing, which the healer immediately goes to. "as long as you're hear, and still able to stand, make yourselves usefull and give out soup to the patients. As for what the victims had in common? They were alive. No one's been spared."
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:09 pm » Ti: Since you've been dealing with this from the beginning, Sir-have you noticed anything the victims had in common? Are any not afflicted? What about the progrssion of the disease?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:09 pm » Peri is more nervous looking then... well, anyone here has seen him before.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:08 pm » (Sorry.)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:08 pm » Peri folows, a little on edge.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:08 pm » Hue Thi: *follows*
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:08 pm » (Oooooh... I completely missed the not being dead clue)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:07 pm » (Just saying. Its a pet peeve of mine about he hair color.)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:07 pm » (I *suspected* with the green hair and fact that he was not dead.)
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:07 pm » Ti: That you did. *looks aound*
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:07 pm » (Zoe pays waaaaaay too much attention to that sort of thing)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:07 pm » (But still, the age thing)
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:07 pm » (It was teh 'I have more than 20 years of expreience' thing, for me)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:07 pm » (Peris hair is blue, and has been since he was born. its just a thing in exalted. Young looks, sure.)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:07 pm » Healer: I did say a new strain of the great contagion did I not?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:06 pm » (For the record, colored hair isn;t exalted specific.)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:06 pm » (Hey...)
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:06 pm » Ti follows him in.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:06 pm » "....oh sweet mother of dragons, the illness is spreading to the exalted?" he blurts out, eyes wide.
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:06 pm » Zoe: *has a baseline of 'grumpy'*
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:05 pm » (Well, more so than 5 minutes ago)
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:05 pm » (It's why Zoe is all grumpy)
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:05 pm » (I got it...)
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:05 pm » Zoe: *grump*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:05 pm » ((The green hair and young looks didn't give it away?))
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:05 pm » Peris head snaps up a little.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:04 pm » (Greaaat, a dragon blooded!)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:04 pm » The healer sighs and rubs his brow. "Of course. I apologize, it is wrong for a child of the dragons to lose his temper so easily, but I have little patience in the best of circumstances. come in." He walks into the great
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:03 pm » (Heh, Ti may have Peri making some nourishing soup, while the healers work. ^^)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:03 pm » A total of 5 sucsess.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:03 pm » (You would need to BOTCH, and even then, I dont think it;d harm my attempt.)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:03 pm » (One assist is one assist, and is perfectly helpfull.)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:02 pm » *hopes this doesn't hurt instead of helping*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:02 pm » 3,8,3,2,3, 1 (1 success) *faaiiiiiiiiil fail fail*
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:02 pm » Ti: Not trying to be arrogant, Healer. Just trying to help, as best we can. Lung infections are no laughing matter. And , thank you.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:02 pm » 9,7,5,2,3, 10,2 (4 successes)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:02 pm » Hue Thi: We were also unaware of your presence here. Please forgive our impudence, lord.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:02 pm » the older man looks at Ti and shrugs "New disease, fascinating honestly. I believe it may be a new strain of the great contagion. Though, not nearly as virulent, or I'd already be dead."
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:01 pm » Zoe: *being grumpy at being dismissed*
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:01 pm » and you may if you like tinker
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:01 pm » he can
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:00 pm » Could I use manip?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:00 pm » Can Hue Thi assist Peri?
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:00 pm » right, roll charisma + presence tinker
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:00 pm » ok, Ti can tell the coughing is most certainly some form of infection of the lungs, as for the malnurishment, that's just not eating enough. but as for what's causing it specifically, you can't tell for sure. something's missing.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:59 pm » (That is, for them to be properly calming, as if he was calming... well. Rass.)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:59 pm » Since he has experience with that.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:59 pm » ...also I;m going to roll for Peris words to carry the weight of someone used to defusing someone pridefull.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:58 pm » *is listening, thinking to himself.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:58 pm » Peri is thinking, listening to himself. "...Easy, sire. We;re not sweeping in looking for accolaides and rewards, and we hardly looked you up to try and beat you. But now we have a stake in living."
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:58 pm » Ti: *mildly* Or you could save us both some time and tell us about it now.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:57 pm » Hue Thi: *places a hand on Zoe's shoulder*
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:57 pm » counting the minus 1-7,3,4,7,7, 4 (3 successes)
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:57 pm » Zoe: Grrrrrr...
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:57 pm » the man shrugs and motions to the door. "I'm well aware that you cannot leave. I just find it arrogant that simple people think they may do more than one such as myself. if itll make you feel better, feel free to examine the other patients, I'll tell you what you got wrong when you start diagnosing"
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:55 pm » Hue Thi: *nods to Zoe* She's right. We cannot risk speading an illness that even one such as yourself struggles to cure.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:55 pm » Ti: I think I can brew something to help with the cough. I will try, at least.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:55 pm » roll away Chic
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:54 pm » Zoe: Also because we can't leave because quarintine.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:54 pm » ok, the corpse doesn't look much older than a couple days old.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:54 pm » Well, the charm says used in a diagnosis, percep + medicine, it protects me from any errors in diagnosis, if I have enough info, I know the source, if I don't, I know that there's some key piece of the puzzle missing. Want me to roll?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:54 pm » Hue Thi: Honored lord, surely now that we are here we might at least attempt to assist, since it seems there is no more harm to be done by it?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:54 pm » Peri: ... Theres no point in not allowing outsiders the chance to at least document this.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:53 pm » Hue Thi: ...*debates what to say*
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:53 pm » Zoe: *grumbles* I get that a lot.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:53 pm » 4,4,4,7,10, 2 (3 successes)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:52 pm » The sick man glances at Zoe and snorts. "if it's only studyt then I still have 20 years on you young lady." disreaguarding the sickness, he doesn't look a day over 30
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:51 pm » the only important symptoms seem to be the coughing and the malurished look to the man
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:51 pm » Hue Thi: *noooot nervous. At all*
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:51 pm » and for Ti:
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:51 pm » right, int + medicine tinker
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:51 pm » Compensating for no insects helping to easr the decay, if he can.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:50 pm » ....Peri is going to glance in a window again, at the corpse... the decay. How old does it look? I;d like to use Intelligence for it over perception, since hes comparing to kowledge he already has.
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:50 pm » Zoe: 20 years studying medicine?
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:49 pm » He seems uninterested in Ti's questions, waving his hand dismissively. "miss, this plague is beyond my skills, what makes you think you have even the slightest chance?"
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:49 pm » ...Welp, this is gonna end well.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:49 pm » Ti: Hold still and let me look at you.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:49 pm » Ti will cast flawless diagnosis, page 220.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:48 pm » A stick thin man, practically skin over bones hobbles out of the great hall. He coughs for a long moment into one hand, a long large nose adorns his face over a mout that seems locked into a frown. and he seems to have bright green hair... and wearing a particular set of robes as he glares at you all. "Small healing abilities are not enough for this plague young lady"
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:48 pm » 7,8,5,8,3, 8,7 (5 successes)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:47 pm » Another percep-aware. 1,6,7,6,8, 5,8 (3 successes)
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:47 pm » (Do I need to roll to see if I remember any illness like this, or just say I haven't?)\
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:46 pm » Ti: Tell us what you can, The symptoms? When it started? Anything at all you can think of.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:46 pm » Hue Thi is going to do the same.
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:46 pm » Zoe: I just read the subtext on the sign.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:46 pm » Ti: We have some small healing abilities, between us. We came in to see if we could help.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:46 pm » How's he look. Healthy? Colored? Ill?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:46 pm » Hue Thi is standing right by the door. "We're here to help. Are you alright?"
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:46 pm » Peri is going to examine the man.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:45 pm » He looks in your direction and pauses in shock. "You! you shouldn't be here! Didn't you see the sign?!"
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:45 pm » Ti will try to remember if she's ever heard of an illness like this before.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:45 pm » Ti: *looks around, now that he's mentioned it* The leaves did say, something about the illness, darkness, needing the sun. I' was assuming that meant our healing , but yeah. Looks bad.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:44 pm » Peri: Nothing natural can carry a illness from a human to a dandelion.
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:44 pm » Zoe: ...that seems bad. We should probably talk to the humans who are not dead.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:44 pm » As you all are talking, the door to the great hall opens and someone sticks their head out
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:44 pm » hue Thi: I'm not the medic here, but can we safely assume that means this is not a normal illness?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:44 pm » Peri: There are no carrion birds in the air above us.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:43 pm » Hue Thi: ...That... is alarming.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:43 pm » Peri: Nothing is alive. There are no flies. No maggots. No ants. No pets. No animals, and I beleive I have found a wilting dandelion.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:43 pm » Hue Thi: Yes?
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:43 pm » ?
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:43 pm » Ti: Hmm>
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:43 pm » PeriL ... Ti? Hue?
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:42 pm » Ti: The great hall...I bet all the survivors are gathered there. Makes sense, easier for any unaflicted to take care of the sick if they're all in one place.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:42 pm » ok, peri notices *nothing* nothing at all alive. no flies, no ants, no dogs or cats, no farm animals, some of the plants llook sick even.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:42 pm » Ti: I hope they will. But yes, we need to look for the living.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:41 pm » 4,1,6,10,5, 9,9 (4 successes)
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:41 pm » Zoe: We might be a bit short on time... can the people following us do that?
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:41 pm » perception + awareness from peri
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:41 pm » Ti: *shakes head* The bodies will need to be buried, or burned, later-or we'll have even MORE sickness.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:40 pm » ...okay. Peri is going to try and sense ANYTHING moving, besides whatever is coughing. Dogs. Cats. Birds. Insects. ANTS.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:40 pm » inside the house is a bed piled high with quilts and warm blankets, a bowl of cold soup on an end table next to the bed and a half rotted corpse's head showing out of the blankets. there aren't any flies or anything like that, which is odd.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:39 pm » Hue doesn't notice much besides the coughing from the great hall, and a lingering smell of death unburied.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:38 pm » Just a random house.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:38 pm » ....Peri is going to approach a house with a window, and take a look inside.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:38 pm » Peri doesn't see anything out of the ordenary, well nothing threatening anyway. But the village seems to have fallen apart slowly, the nearby market stalls still have fruit and vegetables from days ago rotting on them, clothes still hang on clothelines half taken down.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:38 pm » Peri and Hue?
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:37 pm » Ti: Let's go.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:37 pm » hehe
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:37 pm » Peri: *kind of on edge*
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:36 pm » Zoe: *blurrrr tired*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:36 pm » *snrk*
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:36 pm » Ti doesn't really notice anything besides the stifling silence only broken by faint coughing
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:36 pm » ok, Zoe's almost certain she saw a tiny catgirl run by a house carrying an oversized sword, but it was just a clothesline falling over.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:35 pm » (wait, -1, so 1 success)
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:35 pm » Zoe: *being grumpy and looking at the ground)
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:35 pm » 3,6,3,8,4, 9,4 (2 successes)
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:35 pm » (botch)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:35 pm » 4,2,9,10,2, 4,6 (3 successes) =/
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:34 pm » 6,5,7,4,10, 1,3 (3 successes)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:34 pm » same roll peri and anyone else looking around
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:33 pm » Peri is going to glance around the area- hes looking for ANYTHING moving.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:33 pm » Ti: *rolls eyes* Yes, Peri, in all my training I never learned that one. *friendly shoulder thump to show she's just kidding)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:33 pm » roll perception + awareness Hue
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:32 pm » Hue Thi walks up to the doors and looks for any signs of something amiss BEFORE going in, because he is not stupid.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:32 pm » (Oh, Ti is too, I forgot!)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:31 pm » Peri: Then you, especialy, need to limit touching yourself. No eyes, no nose, no mouth.
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:31 pm » (Zoe's at a -1 fatigue penalty, Demo- poke me if I forget)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:31 pm » ok, for those walking into town: You pass by the buildings not really hearing anything as you pass by towards the center of town, where you can see a great hall, probably the local magistrate's offices, which is where the faint sounds of coughing is coming from.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:31 pm » Hue Thi: *nods at Peri and tightens cloth*
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:30 pm » Zoe: *has a cloth over her nose and mouth, too* *grumpy from lack of sleep and because there will be books she is not allowed to touch*
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:30 pm » Ti: Peri, I have a charm to help heal contagion....but if the whole town's sick, I'll be glowing like the well...sun, before too long.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:30 pm » Peri: If I see ANYONE touch their mouths after touching ANYTHING in town, there will be yelling.
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:29 pm » no problem
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:29 pm » unfortunately with Zo and Wally gone currently the smuggler bit will have to wait. sorry MJ ^.^;
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:28 pm » righto, and Whisper will watch the path into town to give warning if the trackers catch up
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:27 pm » Peri: *making himself a makeshift breating veil, and wrapping his hands up in torn strips of cloth*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:27 pm » Hmn. Rrrths will go to the smugglers caves, peri into town, partialy as a gaurd for those trying to help.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:27 pm » Oh, sorry.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:26 pm » Tinker...do you mean Peri's going with Flim, or goling with the three folks with a little healing into town?
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:26 pm » Zoe: *has poor bedside manner*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:24 pm » Howdy, MJ.
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:24 pm » Hi, MJ!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:24 pm » Hhhmmn. Peri will go, Rrrthservant is going to stay on the outskirts- someone needs to be able to see what's going on from the outside.
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:24 pm » hey all!
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:24 pm » Master Flim was going with Sai, to try and find/talk to the smugglers.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:23 pm » when we last left off you all had arrived at a port town that seemed oddly quite and had a quarantine sign out front. The group had split, some going towards the smuggling caves and such and some going into the town to see if they could help. I believe everyone here was going into town, except possible Tinker's characters? Tinker, were are they going?
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:22 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:21 pm » Okay, MJ is getting online as we speak. Type. Whatever.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:20 pm » Sounds like a plan.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:19 pm » thanks, chic, tinker. anyway, we're going to be missing zo and wally most of this game and Jane's been her usuall... invisible self, so maybe she'll show up, maybe not. So, everyone's about here now. let's begin eh?
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:18 pm » MJ just walked in.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:18 pm » *hugs Demo, and slips him some cookies*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:17 pm » Ah, sorry to hear it demo.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:17 pm » I'm... hoping today's random and unreasonable bout of depression will go away once we've gotten started and I'm doing something productive. ^.^;
Claire « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:17 pm » 'm here. The building is not on fire.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:17 pm » heh, last night I made sweet and sour pork. From scratch. The smell would've made you hungry. ^^
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:15 pm » Although my plans for dinner are currently stymied by my recently tanked appetite. Ah, well. Not a bad problem to have.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:13 pm » Oooooo. Sounds lovely.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:13 pm » I have popcorn, and hot spiced tea.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:13 pm » Woohoo!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:12 pm » I have a season of mythbusters, a flask of tea, the house to myself till at least monday, and the week off.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:12 pm » How's everybody?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:11 pm » Ullos!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:11 pm » Hello.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:10 pm » Heya.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:10 pm » heya tinker, chic
Demothesis « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:10 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:09 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:09 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:57 am » Night~
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:57 am » :)
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:57 am » Ah well. DST switch tomorrow or Sunday. See you!
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:57 am » Goodnight, Jane
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:57 am » Now, I'm afraid. :(
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:55 am » ?
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:55 am » Do you have to go now, or in an hour
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:54 am » Heeheeheeheehee
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:54 am » Gamma and Digamma: [putting on their 'gear' and stepping out into the wide world to make some new fwiends]
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:53 am » Definately :)
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:53 am » Oh Yus.
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:51 am » It'll be fun, that's for certain.
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:50 am » Oh, wait— US!
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:48 am » Who'd direct?
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:48 am » I'd watch it.
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:47 am » It's practically a sitcom.
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:47 am » Hey, this is a family of villains, mads, all-round no-goods, tinkerers, pranksters, and dubious cooks.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:46 am » Heh, the more I think about it, the more the family dynamic become Dysfunction Junction.
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:45 am » Good :)
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:44 am » I think he eventually gets an immunity to it...
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:43 am » [sigh] Good thing HE's got the antidote.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:41 am » And Cam gets a taste for antifreeze.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:41 am » And meanwhile Axel attempts to do the same and things end *hilariously*.
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:40 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:38 am » I suppose she'll start teaching the girls to cook at some point.

_________________
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don’t talk" -Tuco, The Good the Bad and the Ugly

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: exalted quest #2 logs II
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:01 pm 
Offline
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:52 pm
Posts: 618
Location: Two steps ahead of you
Mithril Jack « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:59 am » *fine
Mithril Jack « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:58 am » ok, that's finr
Demothesis « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:58 am » it's the earliest I get off from work unfortunately
Professor Zobot « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:58 am » Ok... that's a bit late, but I can manage it easy
Demothesis « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:58 am » 10pm EST
Demothesis « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:58 am » sorry ^.^
Mithril Jack « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:58 am » just a sec
Demothesis « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:58 am » 10
Sarah McLaren « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:58 am » ,
Jane Narbon « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:58 am » 1! I'll have to get up early. Or did you mean 10?
Professor Zobot « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:58 am » Er, sure. I can manage that
Demothesis « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:57 am » we'll pick up again on saturday around 1-pm EST
Wallycaine « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:57 am » That seems reasonable... is it okay wiht Demo?
Demothesis « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:57 am » it's a good time for me.
Jane Narbon « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:57 am » All right, let's do it!
Professor Zobot « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:57 am » This is a good cut off time, can we pick this up on saturday?
Jane Narbon « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:57 am » Silk's going to take off the blindfold for a bit, by the way. Fighting blind = bad idea, even if the enemies can't see her.
Professor Zobot « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:56 am » Guys, I hate to say it, and I mean I REALLY hate to say it, but I kind of need to go to bed.
Demothesis « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:56 am » yes, join battle now
Jane Narbon « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:56 am » Join Battle it is.
Wallycaine « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:56 am » Probably join battle now?
Demothesis « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:56 am » And soon several zombies are shambling down the tunnel in your direction.
Demothesis « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:55 am » A moment later you hear the man in the cave yelling orders to... someone and you all can hear a lot of feet moving at once, you can see shadows moving towards the tunnel entrance from the cave's inside.
Mithril Jack « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:55 am » Flim: Let's go!
Professor Zobot « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:54 am » Sai: Gathering the others would only allow our now alerted foes to prepare further.
Wallycaine « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:54 am » Grang: *slightly glowy*
Professor Zobot « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:54 am » Sai: T'would seem valor is necessary. Our smugglers are no longer alive and fleeing would be inadvisable at this point. We face the enemy head on.
Jane Narbon « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:54 am » So... what now?
chicgeek « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:53 am » .
Demothesis « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:53 am » one moment, the armored man is standing menacingly in the mouth of the tunnel and the next he's toppling over backwards with three arrows in his chest. You all here a single word from inside the cave, a single syllable word, that starts with F, practically screeched.
Wallycaine « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:52 am » Grang: *shrugs* ...He was about to hurt Flim.
Jane Narbon « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:52 am » (Tip for DMs: Make your NPCs tough, so they can chew the scenery.)
Professor Zobot « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:52 am » Sai: ...*looking at Grang, wide-eyed*
Professor Zobot « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:52 am » Yup. No Overkill, only Open Fire and I Need To Reload.
Demothesis « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:51 am » yes. he drops
Wallycaine « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:51 am » Does he drop? If so I'll probably abandon the flurry to save Some essence
Wallycaine « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:50 am » ...(has two more attacks of the same in queue)
Jane Narbon « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:50 am » Ooooo.
Demothesis « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:50 am » alrighty then. Wally, slayer of NPCs makes his triumphant return... one moment while I tally the damage
Professor Zobot « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:50 am » There's a dragon blood martial art that lets you do that with chakrams too
Sarah McLaren « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:49 am » ,
Wallycaine « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:49 am » "The sidereal makes a normal attack role, but rolls damage for each arrow individually
Demothesis « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:48 am » wait, 9 damage dice three times?
Wallycaine « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:48 am » (...May abort the rest of the attack to save essence)
Wallycaine « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:48 am » ...Three lethal on the first part, four lethal on teh second, and 6 lethal on the third
Professor Zobot « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:46 am » ....there is no overkill, only open fire and I need to reload
Wallycaine « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:46 am » So... 9 damage dice
Demothesis « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:46 am » 6L soak
Wallycaine « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:45 am » With half armor
Wallycaine « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:45 am » Soak?
Demothesis « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:45 am » kk, just making sure
Wallycaine « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:45 am » Each deals the damage of three arrows
chicgeek « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:45 am » .
Wallycaine « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:45 am » Yes, three attacks
Wallycaine « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:45 am » So 8 Extra... +7 Lethal is 15 raw Lethal, piercing.
Professor Zobot « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:45 am » ok
Demothesis « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:45 am » more than one attack?
Mithril Jack « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:44 am » .
Wallycaine « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:44 am » 10 successes on the first attack
Demothesis « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:42 am » only 2 DV for him, since Flim's in the tunnel too
Demothesis « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:42 am » ok, he got 2 successes on noticing the attack, so it's a surprise.
Demothesis « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:39 am » one moment, trying to look up sneak attacks ^.^;
Professor Zobot « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:39 am » Ok
Demothesis « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:39 am » no join battle quite yet. this may be a sneak attack
Professor Zobot « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:39 am » Fig, yeah. Rolling join battle here
Wallycaine « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:39 am » Four successes on making the attack unnoticed?
Jane Narbon « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:38 am » 4,2,8,1,1, 7 (2 successes)
Mithril Jack « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:38 am » .
Jane Narbon « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:37 am » Oh wait, things went sour. Guess we need to roll Join Battle.
Jane Narbon « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:37 am » Silkshadow is going to ready a poison needle to enshoot if things go sour.
Wallycaine « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:37 am » Grang raises his bow quickly, and hoping to catch the Deathknight by surprise, fires three quick shots at him. Amazingly, each arrow splits into three more in the arrow, homing in on the spike covered figure, even as he starts to react to the motion in his periphery.
chicgeek « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:36 am » .
Professor Zobot « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:36 am » Yeah. not that we don't trust you, Jack, but we kind of like you too much to let your character die. ^^
Sarah McLaren « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:34 am » ,
Wallycaine « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:33 am » I think we're hanging back, since things could still turn bad.
Demothesis « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:33 am » He seems rather unimpressed. "Ah, so the usual boring reasons. Unfortunately we can't have you running off and getting caught by the authorities. They may check this area, or worse get directions from you."
Professor Zobot « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:33 am » Heh
Mithril Jack « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:31 am » Have those behind me cleared out yet?
Jane Narbon « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:31 am » .
chicgeek « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:31 am » .
Professor Zobot « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:27 am » Hm
Mithril Jack « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:26 am » Flim: Let's just say that The authorities might not appreciate my leaving. *wink*
Jane Narbon « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:26 am » .
Professor Zobot « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:25 am » Sai: ...
Wallycaine « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:25 am » .
chicgeek « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:23 am » .
Demothesis « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:22 am » The man in the armor looks Flim up and down "No, this was their cave. We've relieved them of it. If you'll indulge my curiosity, why exactly did you want to leave the isle by way of smugglers?"
Professor Zobot « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:22 am » Yeah
Mithril Jack « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:21 am » Poor quality, for travelling
Mithril Jack « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:21 am » Robes
Demothesis « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:20 am » how's flim dressed btw?
Demothesis « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:20 am » that's fine too
Mithril Jack « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:19 am » Flim: I take it that they're in the next cave over?
Wallycaine « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:19 am » .
Professor Zobot « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:18 am » Ok. Then if it's ok, Sai will stick wiht Grang
Mithril Jack « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:18 am » Flim: I was looking for the entrepeneurs that I heard hung around here. I wanted tp persuade them to take me off of the island.
chicgeek « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:16 am » TiOOC*offers Grang some popcorn*
Demothesis « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:16 am » he may Wally
Professor Zobot « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:16 am » Hm... I'm beginning to regret "splitting the party". If Grang hangs back, we should all stay
chicgeek « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:16 am » .
Demothesis « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:16 am » .
Jane Narbon « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:16 am » Silk: [hidden/listening]
Wallycaine « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:15 am » Can Grang hang around the corner? Still in hearing range, but staying quiet...
Mithril Jack « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:15 am » one moment please
Sarah McLaren « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:14 am » *snerk*
Jane Narbon « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:13 am » "These aren't the Exalted you're looking for."
Mithril Jack « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:13 am » nvm
Mithril Jack « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:12 am » does it?
Wallycaine « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:12 am » Oh, nevermind, I was thinking of another one
Wallycaine « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:12 am » And hypnotic tongue doubles that, right?
Professor Zobot « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:11 am » Good luck dude
Demothesis « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:10 am » right, unfortunately that is not enough MJ, so what will you do now? answer his question?
Sarah McLaren « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:09 am » ,
chicgeek « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:09 am » ,
Mithril Jack « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:09 am » 8,4,9,7,7, 3,5,5,1,2 (4 successes)
Wallycaine « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:08 am » .
Mithril Jack « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:08 am » sorry for the delay
Jane Narbon « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:07 am » @Z: We could steal soulsteel-armor's when it comes in.
Professor Zobot « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:07 am » I thought as we were leaving another guy was walking into the passage we were leaving
Professor Zobot « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:07 am » Er, nevermind. Misread the situatoin
Demothesis « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:06 am » yes, that would be charisma + presence zo
Professor Zobot « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:06 am » Ok, so if Sai is attempting to intimidate someone, that would be charisma plus presence or what?
Mithril Jack « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:05 am » just a sec
Professor Zobot « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:04 am » Ok... it's dawning on me that it's unlikely we would find any sort of ship here we could use
Professor Zobot « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:03 am » Um....
Demothesis « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:03 am » ok MJ, roll for your charm, and personal or periphial motes of essence?
Wallycaine « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:02 am » Grang: *keeping an ear on the area*
Wallycaine « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:02 am » This can only end badly
Professor Zobot « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:02 am » ...frig.
chicgeek « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:01 am » .
Demothesis « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:01 am » ok, Sai and Grang make it out of the tunnel just as the man arrives at the mout of the tunnel. "alright, I heard someone that time. Who are you and what do you want?" He asks gruffly as he comes into view. He's a man dressed in what look like the rotting remains of an immaculate monk's habit, with a bunch of bandages underneath, as well as what looks like a harness holding a bunch of razor sharp spikes in place, protruding from holes in the habit, the spikes made of a black material that occasionally seem to move under the surface, in oddly specific shapes, those of screaming faces
Mithril Jack « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:01 am » Flim will use his Hypnotic Tongue Technique on Blows. (Hey Sarah!)
Professor Zobot « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:00 am » (Hey Sarah)
Sarah McLaren « Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:00 am » (Hi guys!)
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:58 pm » righto
Wallycaine « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:58 pm » Grang: *like the wind* *six sucesses*
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:57 pm » Not what I'd want, but at that point it'd be unavoidable
Wallycaine « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:57 pm » Grang will sneak too...
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:57 pm » if it fails and Flim/all of us get caught? Then at least Sai gets the fight he wanted
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:57 pm » right, keep your roll then zo. and Silk's hiding better than anyone. Grang?
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:56 pm » Sai's trying to sneak away. If we run, they KNOW we were there. If Flim has a plan that might salvage the situation, Sai is willing to let him try it
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:56 pm » let me find the page
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:56 pm » ok, is everyone trying to be sneaky about their fleeing or just running?
chicgeek « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:56 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:55 pm » Sai: ...fine. Survive.
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:55 pm » Sai: .... if you art sure... but... Master Flim... *doesn't like this*
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:55 pm » Ok...
Wallycaine « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:55 pm » Hmm...
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:55 pm » Flim: Go!
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:54 pm » Flim has one
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:54 pm » or, if someone's got a particularly clever idea that can always work ^.^
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:53 pm » 9,6,3,9,4 (2 successes)
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:53 pm » Flim: Go, I'll handle it
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:53 pm » Ok, hopefully we can recover...
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:53 pm » everyone make another dex + stealth roll, exept silk apparently ^.^
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:53 pm » At this point I can't think of anything to do that could cover our trail. Sai could transform into a wolf and try that, but it wouldn't hide YOU guys.
Jane Narbon « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:53 pm » Silk's going to take matters into her own hands and do that ninja-y charm now. (she vanishes)
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:53 pm » with a response from "Blows" as someone moves towards the tunnel, "You sure? I didn't hear anything."
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:52 pm » ... frig.
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:52 pm » ok, unfortunately, Sai's roll wasn't high enough to hide him from one of the people. You hear a "Blows, I heard something. Check the tunnels, last thing we want is some snooping magistrate discovering us early."
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:51 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:50 pm » Sorry. 4,3,4,9,5, 10,6,7,8 (5 successes)
chicgeek « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:50 pm » .
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:49 pm » jane? your roll?
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:48 pm » Ok. I hope one success is enough for my part
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:47 pm » he's not, and he doesn't have to move out of the way, so we can discount his roll here
Wallycaine « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:46 pm » iirc
Wallycaine « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:46 pm » Well, Flim's not sneaking out
Wallycaine « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:46 pm » Four sucesses
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:46 pm » ...we may not have a choice
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:45 pm » what penalty? her blindess doesn't apply here I believe
Jane Narbon « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:45 pm » For silk, full penalty? Half? None?
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:45 pm » 6,5,2 (failure)
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:45 pm » 4,8,2,5,6 (1 success)
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:45 pm » Eep
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:44 pm » Kay
chicgeek « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:44 pm » ,
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:43 pm » right, everyone roll dex + stealth please
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:43 pm » Sneaking bakc
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:43 pm » Why do I feel that I lose by winning? :)
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:43 pm » Ok then. We head out
Jane Narbon « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:43 pm » [still whispering]
Jane Narbon « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:43 pm » Silk: OK, then. Let's head out.
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:42 pm » I know, just kidding :)
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:42 pm » and so Master Flim is the one who will be staying behind and watching for trouble.
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:42 pm » ^.^
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:42 pm » the roll is public. everyone can see an 8 on the dice roller and a 9 here. didn't want any accusations of irl cheating
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:41 pm » ...touche, Jack. Touche
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:41 pm » awww, you told :)
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:41 pm » btw, Jack's roll is a bit... augmented due to his character being good at cheating. +1 to his roll in this case. :D
Wallycaine « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:40 pm » Er, roll
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:40 pm » Sorry. I forgot. Anyways.... ok, rolling
Wallycaine « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:40 pm » And I was going to vote for Silk... but if we vote, that's fine
Wallycaine « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:39 pm » Grang killed him, iirc
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:39 pm » .
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:39 pm » 9
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:39 pm » sure
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:38 pm » Wally? Jack? you ok with this?
Jane Narbon « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:37 pm » (Hit the 'initiative' button on the roller.)
Jane Narbon « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:37 pm » But rolling off works.
Jane Narbon « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:37 pm » (I doubt it's a Sidereal. I haven't heard of any such thing that could do that. Also, aforementioned Sidereal would most likely be Bronze faction, and might move in after the Abyssals had mopped US up.)
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:37 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:36 pm » Ok... so roll off?
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:34 pm » But we still have an infernal MIA, don't we? I don't remember if Grang's shot killed him or not
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:34 pm » :P
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:34 pm » so, do we have a decision about how a decision is being made?
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:33 pm » I mean, they could be a sidereal. Which would be good. I don't know if Sidereal can DO that.
Jane Narbon « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:33 pm » Hmm. That is a good point.
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:32 pm » ...the one who would know about the invasion potentially IS an Anathema.
Jane Narbon « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:32 pm » Die roll? I'm down with that. (you can roll a single die by clicking 'initiative' on the roller).
Wallycaine « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:31 pm » Grang: Well... my only worry with silk would be if those spying on her are somehow associated... even if it's just a spy in their ranks. But Flim brings up a good point.
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:31 pm » Flim:...a side benefit to Silk's watching is that her watchers would be aware of the invasion
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:30 pm » Flim: Actually....
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:30 pm » Are we in agreement?
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:30 pm » Dice for it. High roller on a d10 gets it
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:30 pm » Roll off
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:29 pm » There's only one way to decide that's entirely fair.
Jane Narbon « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:29 pm » Silk: [whispering] My self.
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:29 pm » But everyone has some good arguments.
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:29 pm » pragmatically, there's two things I could say here: 1) Silk staying here means she could actually see. Like she said, no real landmarks, no way of tracking us that far
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:29 pm » hee, decision time folks. who's the best option?
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:29 pm » Hm... ok... everyone wants to stay
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:28 pm » Flim: I will stay as I am the fleetest of foot
Wallycaine « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:28 pm » Grang: I was going to suggest myself... I should get enough warning if things are going to turn bad, and can get out of here if need be... hopefully.
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:27 pm » .
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:27 pm » Flim: or Silk
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:27 pm » Sai: ...very well.
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:26 pm » Flim: No offense Sai, but I think that Grang or I would be a better choice because of your emotional involvement
Jane Narbon « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:26 pm » *I'd
Jane Narbon « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:26 pm » Silk: [not really one to like being inactive] Well, at least I'll be doing SOMETHING...
Wallycaine « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:26 pm » Grang: *chuckles* Don't trip over yourselves voluteering.
Jane Narbon « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:25 pm » Silk: And I can fade into the background... I could keep watch.
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:25 pm » Sai: I can retreat if discovered pretty quickly. Go fetch the others, I'll wait here.
Jane Narbon « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:25 pm » Silk: [whispering] You know, just a thought. If we're in a gloomy cave like I think we are, there's no harm in unblindfolding me— there's no landmarks or bearings.
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:25 pm » Flim: I think we should return and tell the rest what we've found. Yes someone should keep watch
Wallycaine « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:24 pm » Grang: Perhaps one of us should keep watch?
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:22 pm » Sai: Fine. We ought to get the others. But this needs to be done quickly. I have a bad feeling...
Wallycaine « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:22 pm » .
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:21 pm » that's plenty Zo. No bothering Sai to fly off the handle
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:21 pm » 2,10 (2 successes) That's probably the best I can hope for under this circumstnace
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:20 pm » Gah... a compel. Ah well...
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:20 pm » go for it MJ
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:20 pm » checking something in rules
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:19 pm » ok, please roll temperance Zo, to see if Sai can keep his patience in this situation
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:17 pm » Temperance was my dump virtue.
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:17 pm » Sai's temperance? Is, um... 2
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:16 pm » what's Sai's temperance score zo?
Jane Narbon « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:16 pm » Silk: [whispering] Uh, hello? We're only half a party here! We're missing a few people! It won't take long to go back and get the others.
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:16 pm » Flim: ...and so by getting yourself killed you're going to discover what they're up to?
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:16 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:15 pm » Sai: You weren't there at Thorns. You didn't see! If we allow them to continue unabated, it could happen again!
Wallycaine « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:14 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:14 pm » Er, italics represent whispering. Sorry
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:14 pm » Sai: We need to know what they're up to! If they're going to do something to this land we might not have TIME to get the others
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:13 pm » *saw
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:13 pm » I just was LOtR again lol
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:12 pm » Flim: (whispering) What do you think you're doing? We need to get back and warn the others. You shall not pass!
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:11 pm » Sai: ...*whispering* Master Flim, allow my passage!
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:11 pm » Sai: ...
chicgeek « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:11 pm » .
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:10 pm » and can we try to keep planning in character? I feel we're getting a bit away from that lately
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:10 pm » I dunno. will he Zo?
Jane Narbon « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:09 pm » Silk: Don't worry about me. If there's trouble, just yell for me to hide and I'll do that ninja charm thing.
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:09 pm » Well, if I'm blocking Sai's path, is he going to knock me out of the way?
Jane Narbon « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:09 pm » (Ah, darn. Still, the general warning— deathknight, high power level— still stands.)
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:08 pm » He's trying to sneak forward, but if he gets caught he's not going to really bother running. Right now he just wants to see what's going on, but if he gets caught he's not going to flinch
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:08 pm » Flim would be in front, yes, but he could pretty easily swap places. well not easily, but it's not impossible
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:07 pm » I'm still in front, right?
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:07 pm » and that's fine Zo, how's Sai going about it?
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:07 pm » Regardless, Sai's decision would be probably unchanged
Wallycaine « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:06 pm » Grang: I apologize Silk, but I cannot let him face this danger alone. Flim, if things go badly here, help ensure Silk can get out without being noticed.
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:06 pm » just that they're very much not mortal, and powerfull
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:06 pm » er, abyssal is not a term Silk would know. everyone would just know deathknight at this point. and she doesn't know they're an exalt type
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:06 pm » Sai: *Was at Thorns, where he was disgraced*
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:05 pm » Crap... um, wrong thing to say to Sai, Silk. Er, Demo, I have to apologize to everyone, but Sai is going to step forward.
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:05 pm » Sai: ...! *Narrows his eyes*
Jane Narbon « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:05 pm » Silk: 'Deathknights'. I think that's what's ahead of us...
Jane Narbon « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:04 pm » Silk: [still whispering] 5 years ago, the town of Thorns was sacked by an entity known as a 'death-knight', aided by a new type of Exalt. Only, they're the bad guys. They're colloquially called, 'Abyssals'.
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:03 pm » Sai: ...what do you mean?
Jane Narbon « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:03 pm » Silk: I'm pretty sure they're talking about necromancy, the town had a disease on it, the front entrance smelled of death... I kinda have a suspicion as to who's waiting for us, and we may want to come back with everybody...
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:02 pm » Sai: *Ears drooping*
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:02 pm » Huh?
Jane Narbon « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:01 pm » Silk: [whispering] Wait just a second...
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:01 pm » Hm.
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:01 pm » I think there may be others in the cavern
Jane Narbon « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:01 pm » Silk: Hmm...
Wallycaine « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:00 pm » So basically, after shooting
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:00 pm » I say we sneak up on them and try ot restrain them
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:00 pm » Hmm....
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:00 pm » ok, so you all are still in the tunnel and you can see daylight ahead, and what looks like a pretty big cavern from what little you can see. what do you do?
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:59 pm » Preferably when they're restrained
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:57 pm » Ok. Someone needs to talk with them
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:57 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:56 pm » ....I have a sneaking suspicion we won't find a ship here
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:55 pm » Silk just knows it has something to do with necromancy, but nothing past that
Jane Narbon « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:55 pm » 2,4,6,10,10, 7 (5 successes)
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:54 pm » Grang get's a bit of a deja vu moment at the word, he's not sure exactly what it is, but he's pretty sure it has to do with necromancy
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:54 pm » Hm
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:54 pm » ok, so far Sai and Flim have no idea what a ressurection pit is, besides that it sounds bad.
Wallycaine « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:54 pm » Five successes
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:53 pm » Hm
Jane Narbon « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:51 pm » (It's not you, Z. I leave Chat open for long periods and ghost.)
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:51 pm » 2,9,9 (2 successes)
Jane Narbon « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:51 pm » Oh, wait, that's "Lazarus pit".
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:51 pm » Gah, stupid wifi
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:51 pm » ....odd. Why didn't I notice Jane was on?
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:51 pm » 2,9,8,4 (2 successes)
Jane Narbon « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:51 pm » Resurrection pit? Surely one of the persons talking is not... RAZ AL'GHUL?
Jane Narbon « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:50 pm » I'm HERE.
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:50 pm » I believe she is
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:50 pm » Um... Ok, I guess I'll try? I wish Jane was here...
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:50 pm » any of you non-Zoes want to try and reference that? roll int + lore/occult
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:49 pm » ...wait...wha?
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:49 pm » Ok... well, those are our targets.
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:49 pm » ???1: yes well, it's all semantics now isn't it? We're already here. The Reserrection pit's set up and everything. You want to complain, wait until after we're done here.
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:48 pm » ...hm
Wallycaine « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:48 pm » Grang: *stops*
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:47 pm » ???2: and we can't move quickly either. I have faith sufficient force is coming, so why not take a more easily defended location like Chanos, one with roads we can move from.
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:47 pm » .
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:46 pm » ???1: So? if the roads are horrible, they can't move troops here fast.
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:46 pm » Hm. Ok... Sai is going to hold up his hand and motion silently for people to stop
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:46 pm » ???2: i am well aware of the benifits of the local. However you are failing to consider the state of the roads.
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:45 pm » ???1:-elling you, this is the best spot for this. Secluded, away from the main patrols.
Jane Narbon « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:45 pm » Back
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:44 pm » ok, Grang and Sai can hear voices ahead, though Grang can't make out much more than it being two men. Sai however can hear a bit of a conversation
Wallycaine « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:43 pm » 3 sucesses
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:42 pm » and Grang's roll?
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:41 pm » 1,9,2,5 (1 success)
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:40 pm » 5,10,8,7,10, 2,1 (6 successes) I am oddly lucky tonight.
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:40 pm » not in this case, and actually for this one, yes, everyone should roll
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:39 pm » Just Flim?
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:39 pm » no larceny?
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:38 pm » alright. this tunnel is even more narrow than the other, only being wide enough for a single person. and not well lit at all. flim please make a perception + awareness roll
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:38 pm » Ok... we're going in, Demo
chicgeek « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:37 pm » .
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:37 pm » Flim: I'm willing to go inside (keepind his branch handy)
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:36 pm » Sai: Enough. We need to hurry. Let us go
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:36 pm » Flim: My thoughts as well
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:35 pm » That would leave a blood trail, possibly
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:35 pm » Hm. Maybe they hunt game and drag kills back?
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:35 pm » ok, it looks like some of the blood is fresh and some of it is older, but you have no idea how old
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:34 pm » 9,2,6,5 (1 success)
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:34 pm » fair enough
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:33 pm » I would,but I don't think Sai would care at this point
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:33 pm » Hm
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:33 pm » so no, Flim has no idea if this is standard wyld hunt procedure. anyone else want to check that? ^.^
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:32 pm » that'd be a perception +awareness/survival check for the fressness of blood
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:32 pm » 1,2,1 (botch x 2)
chicgeek « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:32 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:31 pm » Sai: T'would make no difference to me. We need a ship and our best chance is here.
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:31 pm » Sai: ...If it is then we need to confirm it. If they're this far then we need to know so we can warn the others.
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:30 pm » Is the blood trail fresh?
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:30 pm » if you like Flim you can check to see if it bears any of the hallmarks of a wyld hunt ambusj. Int + war/lore
Wallycaine « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:30 pm » .
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:30 pm » back
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:28 pm » Flim: I worry that this is an ambush set by the wild hunt.
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:28 pm » brb
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:27 pm » to the cave entrance
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:26 pm » Flim: (examines the flattened grass. I which direction does it point? To the cave entrance or away?)
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:24 pm » Flim: One moment please
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:24 pm » Sai: ... we art in agreement, Grang
chicgeek « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:24 pm » .
Wallycaine « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:24 pm » Grang: *unlimbers his bow* Be prepared to meet... unpleasent company inside.
Wallycaine « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:23 pm » Grang: I get the feeling that the danger I'm sensing is not traps...
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:23 pm » I'm not sure zo, internet lag?
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:22 pm » Oh well
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:22 pm » ...WHY AM I SO SLOW TONIGHT?!?
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:22 pm » Grang gets the feeling of impending danger here as well
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:22 pm » Ok... I propose we have Flim first, then Sai, then our resident sidereal, then Grang. Grang can attack at a distance and is tough enough so that if conceivably there was any attack from behind it's unlikely to harm him. Sai's a melee fighter mainly so if there's a threat from the front (most likely) then he's best up there. Flim in front because he's our best at finding traps. And Jane's character in the middle because she still can't see yet
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:22 pm » kk wally
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:22 pm » ok, Flim finds a couple snares actually, one a simple string tied to a bunch of bells and a second to a crossbow in the roof of the tunnel. both have obviously already been set off
Wallycaine « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:21 pm » Three successes
Wallycaine « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:21 pm » Here, I'll roll, Demo. Grang has the same charm, and I've kept the motes committed for the whole trip
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:21 pm » Jane's at dinner, shall I roll for her?
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:21 pm » so far our options all seem to involve potential threat
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:20 pm » ...ok, Blood trail.
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:20 pm » (Grah. Ok chat lagged on me)
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:20 pm » using 2 motes again...3,10,5,6,3, 9,10,8,8,4 (7 successes)
chicgeek « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:19 pm » .
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:19 pm » and if the charm's still going, then roll jane
Wallycaine « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:18 pm » Grang: *Starts to follow blood in, stops to let flim look*
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:18 pm » yes, same roll
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:17 pm » Flim: (look for snares again, same roll?)
Jane Narbon « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:17 pm » (back after dinner. Please assume that the alarm charm continues to function.)
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:15 pm » Alright, Sai again find the next closest entrance, and while this one was a bit better hidden, once you do find it, it's pretty obvious. There's a small outcropping of rocks and behind it is another entrance. What's more interesting is that there is trail of blood leading up to the entrance and all the grass is flattened as though something's been dragged over it, into the cave.
chicgeek « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:13 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:12 pm » 9,9,5,9,8, 6,8 (5 successes)
Wallycaine « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:12 pm » Though he'll grumble about there probably being more traps on the back, because that's what he'd do
Wallycaine « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:11 pm » Heh... Yeah, Grang will go along with it
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:11 pm » 1,5,8,5 (1 success)
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:11 pm » Rolling now
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:11 pm » Ok, I REALLY need to type faster
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:11 pm » Ok... well, unless Grang wants to go on without us, we're looking for another entrance together
Wallycaine « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:11 pm » Two successes
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:09 pm » /me being a slow typer
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:09 pm » Ok, even if I felt otherwise (which I don't) I'd be outvoted. Demo, I think it's unanimous that we'll spend mre time looking for another route if there is one
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:09 pm » ok, roll for another search. perception + investigation/awareness/survival
Wallycaine « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:09 pm » ...Though honestly, Grang would probably vote for going straight in, since the back entrance is as likely to be trapped as the front
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:08 pm » Ok. Sorry. Just wanted to make sure everyone's voice was heard
Wallycaine « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:08 pm » Sounds good to me
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:08 pm » Ok... so two votes for back entrance. Wally? What do you think?
chicgeek « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:07 pm » .
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:06 pm » hee
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:05 pm » Flim: Yes, back entrance, our deaths would delay us even more
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:05 pm » Ok. Jane says back entrance. Wally?
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:03 pm » yes
Jane Narbon « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:03 pm » Back entrance, my advice.
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:03 pm » So it smells like death?
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:02 pm » yes, it's a strong enough of a smell for everyone to smell it pretty easily
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:02 pm » Now that I've noticed the smell, does anyone else notice it?
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:01 pm » We need to decide on one. What do you guys think?
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:01 pm » We need to decide which one to use: Either find another way, or go this route and try using the stick to set off any possible traps ahead of us
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:01 pm » Ok... Flim's suggested two good plans.
Wallycaine « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:00 pm » .
chicgeek « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:00 pm » .
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:00 pm » Flim: Then use this stick to lead the way
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:59 pm » simul posting :)
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:59 pm » Flim: I believe that would be wise
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:59 pm » Sai: Hm. Wise words. It will take time to find another passage, though. And time is not a commodity we can waste.
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:57 pm » Flim: After all, wouldn't a smuggler want multiple means of egress?
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:57 pm » there's plenty of trees and bushes around after all
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:57 pm » Sai: ...there's wisdom in those words, Master Flim. Do you think we ought to search for it?
Jane Narbon « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:57 pm » Silk: There's SOMETHING dangerous ahead of us. I don't know what it is, but I should know it if I... er... see it.
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:57 pm » a long branch is easily enough found for Flim
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:57 pm » Flim: (looks for a longish branch to poke things with) It is possible that this is a trapped entrance and there is another way in
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:55 pm » Ok, decaying bodies. I have a feeling maybe we should decide on a party marching order with people able to take more damage going first.
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:55 pm » ....uh
chicgeek « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:54 pm » .
Wallycaine « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:54 pm » .
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:53 pm » And Silk definitely gets a sense of impending danger
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:53 pm » Flim doesn't spot any snares, however, what he does observe is that there is a very specific scent coming from the cave entrance. A very strong scent of decaying bodies.
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:52 pm » kk, righto.
Jane Narbon « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:52 pm » 6,9,8,4,8, 1 (3 successes) < 6-minute advance warning.
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:52 pm » 1st
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:52 pm » which excellency MJ? 1st or second?
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:51 pm » ok, roll it jane. no need to subtract dice for blindess either, this doesn't seem to apply
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:50 pm » spend 2 motes in my larceny ex....2,2,2,2,1, 5,9,5,9,6 (2 successes)
Jane Narbon « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:50 pm » Sidereal p. 173. (Silk's Wits+Aware = 6 dice.)
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:50 pm » page number jane?
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:49 pm » Sai: ... I mean how ought we to enter this place? Whom among us shalt go first and whom shalt approach the smugglers? Tis true we need their ship, so words would be wiser than weapons, mayhap.
Jane Narbon « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:49 pm » Silk, though she can't actually see anything, will use the charm Prior Warning. Upon the approach of a danger (any kind), the DM makes an automatic Wits+Awareness roll— the user is warned (2*successes) minutes in advance.
chicgeek « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:48 pm » .
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:48 pm » if anyone wants to check for snares/traps, roll perception + larceny or awareness
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:45 pm » Flim: Be careful of snares!
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:45 pm » Sai: ...hm. How ought we to do this?
Wallycaine « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:45 pm » Very cool
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:44 pm » It's not a very large entrance, mabe wide enough for two people to walk shoulder to shoulder.
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:43 pm » But let's see what we can do
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:43 pm » ok, Sai manages to find the entrance after a couple minutes looking around when he notices some wilted bushes bunched together and upon a closer look, can see a cave entrance behind them
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:43 pm » If we still have trouble finding it I might consider shifting to wolf form. Sai gets better perception checks then
chicgeek « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:43 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:42 pm » Ouch.... sorry, Jane
Jane Narbon « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:41 pm » 3,1 (botch x 1) < No surprise there. She can't see anything!
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:40 pm » ok, looks like the penalty is -4 jane
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:40 pm » That's a bit better
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:40 pm » 10,1,4,1,4, 5,10 (4 successes)
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:39 pm » Hm.>. let me try
Wallycaine « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:39 pm » One sucess
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:38 pm » 6,5,4,2 (failure)
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:38 pm » one sec, let me find that one...
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:37 pm » Ok. Awesome.
Jane Narbon « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:37 pm » What's the penalty for Silkshadow's blindness?
chicgeek « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:36 pm » .
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:36 pm » awesome. so last time we left off, the other group went into the town to see if they could help and you all went the other way, to see about securing passage with the smugglers in the nearby cliffs. Luckily Peri was traveling with you all, so you know there is a smuggler cave and the general area of the entrance, but as for the actual entrance I'll need you all to roll a perception + investigation/awareness/survival to find it
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:35 pm » Reeeeady
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:34 pm » Let me grab my sheet
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:33 pm » I'm cool
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:33 pm » aye
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:32 pm » alrighty then, exalted group ready to go? ^.^
chicgeek « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:31 pm » Hidy.
Jane Narbon « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:30 pm » Hi, Wally!
Wallycaine « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:29 pm » Hey all
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:28 pm » heya wally!
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:28 pm » hey
Wallycaine « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:27 pm » Sorry, here
chicgeek « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:26 pm » *nods*
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:25 pm » sorry, waiting for Wally to be here and using the time to take a break from staring at character sheets and text ^.^;
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:25 pm » aye
chicgeek « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:24 pm » ;
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:24 pm » ...This silence is weird
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:22 pm » .
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:19 pm » /
chicgeek « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:19 pm » Something to fill a few minutes. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYLpYu2EQxg
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:15 pm » .
chicgeek « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:11 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:10 pm » *goes back to playing his game*
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:08 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:07 pm » Hm
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:05 pm » .
chicgeek « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:05 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:02 pm » Yeah, weird all right.
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:01 pm » brb
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:01 pm » .
chicgeek « Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:57 pm » weeeird...
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:55 pm » interesting
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:54 pm » That's an image I never honestly thought I'd see
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:54 pm » ...well.
Jane Narbon « Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:53 pm » From the Weird Images file: Xenomorph high heels.
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:53 pm » fair enough. those games take up some time. :D
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:52 pm » But I just started it today
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:52 pm » Er, I just became a specter
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:52 pm » and mass effect is so awesome. how far are you along zo?
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:51 pm » I'm alright.
chicgeek « Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:51 pm » Heh, I'm just here to throw popcorn at the screen and kibbitz tonight.
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:51 pm » *Is trying out Mass Effect. Is very addicted to it*
Jane Narbon « Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:51 pm » Hi! How are all of you?
Mithril Jack « Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:50 pm » Hi!
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:46 pm » Hey Jane
chicgeek « Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:45 pm » Hi, Jane!
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:44 pm » heya jane!
Jane Narbon « Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:44 pm » Hi, Chic, Z!
Jane Narbon « Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:44 pm » Hello, Demo.
chicgeek « Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:42 pm » And I'm making another water pistol into a ray gun and reading the Manly Guys doing Manly Things comic, which is hilarious. Worse things to do on a day off.
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:41 pm » I'm doing some last minute exalted planning and such ^.^
chicgeek « Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:40 pm » I had pizza for pi day!
chicgeek « Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:40 pm » That'll do it.
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:40 pm » So what are you two up to?
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:38 pm » ^.^
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:37 pm » Possibly
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:36 pm » I blame spending my entire day staring at a computer screen.
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:36 pm » Oddly, I have a slight headache too
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:35 pm » I'm alright. slight headache, but alright beside that
chicgeek « Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:35 pm » I'm fine, and brb!
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:35 pm » How are you?
chicgeek « Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:33 pm » Hidy.
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:33 pm » Hey
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:33 pm » zrr
chicgeek « Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:28 pm » zzz?
Professor Zobot « Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:24 pm » zzz
Sarah McLaren « Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:05 am » Bye~
Sarah McLaren « Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:03 am » Hey Ryan.
Sarah McLaren « Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:03 am » Night, then, Demo ^^
crazything « Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:52 am » .
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:50 am » have a good one ^.^
Demothesis « Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:47 am » not really. ^.^ aboout to go to sleep actually ^.^;
Sarah McLaren « Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:44 am » You still around, Demo?
Sarah McLaren « Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:41 am » Seeya then, Claire :)
Sarah McLaren « Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:41 am » :(
Claire « Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:40 am » *because
Claire « Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:40 am » (becahse I have to go do work)
Sarah McLaren « Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:40 am » MachineGod (@CoboltTuftyTail) Okay. #farewell
Claire « Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:38 am » CoboltTuftyTail (@MachineGod) I'm think you have successfully derailed my comment. I'll go back to posting about potato chips for now.
Sarah McLaren « Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:38 am » MachineGod: (@CoboltTuftyTail) Problems occur when they meet the real world.
Sarah McLaren « Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:37 am » MachineGod: (@CoboltTuftyTail) They're internally consistent within their frame, even though often fallacical.
Sarah McLaren « Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:36 am » MachineGod: (@CoboltTuftyTail) Huh, I could've sworn... nevermind.
Sarah McLaren « Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:35 am » MachineGod: (@CoboltTuftyTail) Society's rules always follow common sense, if not logic.
Claire « Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:35 am » CoboltTuftyTail (@MachineGod) That doesn't mean you have to be illogical. And I do not know if we've met.
Sarah McLaren « Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:33 am » MachineGod: (@CoboltTuftyTail) Well people aren't the most logical most of the time.
Sarah McLaren « Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:33 am » MachineGod (@CoboltTuftyTail) ...hey, haven't I met you before? #seemsfamiliar
Claire « Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:33 am » CoboltTuftyTail (@MachineGod) I don't think that holds up logically.
Sarah McLaren « Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:31 am » MachineGod (@CoboltTuftyTail) And nobody complains because nobody is complaining...
Claire « Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:31 am » CoboltTuftyTail (@MachineGod) Well it doesn't matter, because no one is complaining.
Sarah McLaren « Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:30 am » MachineGod: (@CoboltTuftyTail) True. But only if the complaints are sufficiantly numerous and through the right channels, and sometimes not even then.

_________________
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don’t talk" -Tuco, The Good the Bad and the Ugly

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: exalted quest #2 logs II
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:57 pm 
Offline
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
Mad Scientist Unbelievable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 pm
Posts: 2656
Comics by Shaenon II
Mad science has never been so cute!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:56 am » I get carsick, mysel.
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:54 am » (I myself haven't gotten either... except for that time when I was 4 years old, for some reason.)
Claire « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:54 am » *nods*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:54 am » Only when I read for too long.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:53 am » Or carsick.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:53 am » Peri: You would think so. *one dot*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:53 am » Then again, I don't get seasick often.
Claire « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:53 am » Zoe: I would imagine purple dust would make seasickness worse... *zero dots in sail*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:53 am » It does, though I find it works just as well with both eyes open.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:53 am » Ti: Ginger. Ginger helps.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:53 am » (Ti doesn't have any dots in sail, either.)
Claire « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:52 am » (does that work? *has heard something similar for carsickness, but it's New England so the horizion is always blocked by trees*
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:52 am » Silk: Okay, done that. Now what?
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:52 am » Ti: I thought you were going to suggest purple dust.
Sarah McLaren « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:52 am » Night, Demo!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:52 am » Peri: Cover one eye, and find a stable point on the horizon to look at.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:51 am » g'night, Demo.
Claire « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:51 am » Zoe: *probably going to fail her stamina+resistance roll against sunburn*
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:51 am » Silk: What?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:51 am » Gnight, demo
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:51 am » Peri: I know a trick for seasickness...
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:51 am » Night, Demo!
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:51 am » ok, g'night to everyone going to bed now. I'll work on getting a time for exalted next week figured out tomorrow
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:50 am » I did mention she gets seasick, right? (Silk = 0 in Sail)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:49 am » *flop*
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:48 am » Once we set to sea. Silk'll have enough free time in between writing reports, trying to remember pieces of her lost memory, and being seasick.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:47 am » Hey, so I'll have more to spend when we do get the chance-I'm okay with that. ^^
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:47 am » Aww.
Claire « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:47 am » Zoe: *is pouty because she wants to up her essence*
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:47 am » when you're not caught in the middle of a giant mess ^.^
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:46 am » one day. :P
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:46 am » I'm looking forward to getting to spend mine, too. Eventually.
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:45 am » I swear, I have GOT to spend my SSE on something or another.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:45 am » thanks, good to hear ^.^
Sarah McLaren « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:45 am » ,
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:45 am » Demo, this is fun.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:44 am » Peri: besides all of you.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:44 am » wheee!
Claire « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:43 am » Zoe: *paps Peri gently*
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:43 am » ok, everyone gets 4xp like usual. expet Ti, silk and grang get +1 to that too.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:43 am » I'm sure he usually does, Geneve.^^
Claire « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:43 am » That seems reasonable.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:43 am » Peri: Arresting everyone!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:43 am » He could bap them and THEN arrest them.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:42 am » Ti: besides, didn't you bury your badge?
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:42 am » Ti: you're a solar. Bap them, instead.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:41 am » Peri: I need to arrest SOMEONE !
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:41 am » ok, xp time for everyone!
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:41 am » TiOOC: Oy, vey.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:41 am » hee
Claire « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:41 am » ZoeOOC: That seems like a reasonable place to start.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:40 am » PeriOOC: Thats it! I;m arresting the ships.
Claire « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:40 am » *intrigue!*
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:40 am » ok, and at this point I would like to call it for tonight. the next bit will be more involved.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:39 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:39 am » ok, it'd require charms or sorcery of some sort, maybe an artifact implanted in him even, but there's no natural way for it to happen
Sarah McLaren « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:38 am » ,
Claire « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:38 am » (int+lore) 8,2,4,8,2, 10,4,1,8,4 (5 successes)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:38 am » Peri: He might have lied. We'd need to cross examine him. But we need to be vigilant.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:37 am » int + lore or medicine claire
Claire « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:36 am » What would I roll for 'what would cause someone to be specifically a carrier'?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:36 am » Hue Thi: ...He claims to have come here to treat the illness. If that *is* true, he probably wouldn't have been exposed before then. Which means *someone* here did it, even if it wasn't him.
Claire « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:36 am » Zoe: *general ???*
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:35 am » well, for the contagion itself, no, it's not common. it usually affected anyone who got it
Claire « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:35 am » I got an 8 on a 'Great Contagion knowledge' roll and you said to write it down for if I wanted to use it later. Does that apply here?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:34 am » Peri: ... No. We don't know if he was aware of it at all.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:34 am » you can roll int + lore or medicine for that info claire
Claire « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:33 am » (is this normal for Contagion?)
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:33 am » .
Claire « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:33 am » Zoe: ...huh.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:33 am » Hue Thi: ...Do you know if he realized this?
Sarah McLaren « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:33 am » ,
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:32 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:32 am » Peri: And Ti says someone did it on purpose. Him. Someone else. She can't tell.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:32 am » Peri: Someone who wont die from an illness, but keeps... spreading it.
Claire « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:31 am » Zoe: ...a carrier?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:31 am » Peri: He was passing it on.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:31 am » Peri: He was, before he was curred, a Carrier.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:31 am » Peri: ... the Doctor wasn;t sick the same way as the others.
Claire « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:30 am » (yes, Hannah)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:30 am » ((Please tell me I got that much straight.))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:30 am » ((He's helping with the wood, right?))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:29 am » Hue Thi: *has no idea what that look is, and is thus a little concerned*
Claire « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:29 am » Zoe: ...?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:29 am » Peri stops by the wood, looking.... very sharp. Zoe has seen this before, brefly- it how he looks during a case, when he knows who is guilty, but hes not being allowed to do anything about it, yet.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:28 am » Peri: Thank you, Zoe. It wont take long, but I only have so much I can do. *leads them out, and away a while, towards the wood pile hes made so far*
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:26 am » heh, ok, I'll move Ti and the doctor to aim while you all do your talking here ^.^
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:26 am » Hue: Of course.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:25 am » Ti: *sits by the fire*
Claire « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:25 am » Zoe: *sigh book* Yes, Peri. *puts book back at her work area*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:25 am » Peri: *eturns ahead of Ti* Hey, Zoe? Hue? Could you help me drag some wood back here? The ill still need tending.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:24 am » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:22 am » ((*really not following at all*))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:22 am » ((Sorry.))
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:22 am » Ti: *nods*
Claire « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:22 am » Zoe: *reeeaaading*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:22 am » Peri: ... thats an idea. And talk to them?
Claire « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:22 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:22 am » (Peri's with Ti, in a cellar, Hana.- having just been told something in private)
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:21 am » Ti: Maybe you should take Zoe and Hue out to look through that telescope again. Or put them to work hauling in some more wood.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:21 am » Hue: ...Peri? Are you all right?
Sarah McLaren « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:20 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:19 am » Peri: .... *very quiet*
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:18 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:18 am » Ti: *pokes around in the cellar, finds something to take that she presumably could use*
Sarah McLaren « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:15 am » ,
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:14 am » Peri: ...*listens*
Claire « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:13 am » Zoe: Awesome. *book*
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:13 am » Ti: *talks to Peri*
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:13 am » Doctor: you already made the medicine, I think you're good for now. I've got the soup, least I can do currently...
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:13 am » Goodnight, Zo.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:12 am » heh, I'll be there probably. depending on the time
Claire « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:12 am » Zoe: I meant at the immediate moment. As in, should I not be reading right now because I am needed for things that are useful to other people. *turns page*
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:11 am » (I will if possible.)
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:11 am » (Tomorrow night! Be there!)
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:11 am » (Ok ladies and gents, I'm hitting the hay. Be sure to tune in tomorrow if you can for the tallying of the votes for the sidestory)
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:11 am » Doctor: Yes. food is always important to recovering from an illness. unless your medicine does that too.
Claire « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:10 am » Zoe: *is reading* ...do people still need soup? *not used to the low reading:existance ratio in epidemics*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:09 am » Peri: *nods a little, looking calm*
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:09 am » whichever works for you chic. ^.^
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:08 am » (Should have ythought of that earlier)
Sarah McLaren « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:08 am » ,
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:08 am » (should I talk to Peri by aim?)
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:08 am » Ti: Smile, nod, don't let on, and listen.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:07 am » Ti: I cast a heal on the doctor, because, well...someone's gotta take care of thse people after we run, right? And I found something.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:06 am » Ti: *smiles, keeps smiling, even when they're outside* More trouble.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:06 am » Doctor: *trumps over to the soup and sits*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:06 am » Peri: ... we';; do 'r best, Sir. *nods his head8
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:06 am » Ti: *links her arm through his, and walks out with him*
Claire « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:06 am » Zoe: There's a cure-y thing now, so as long as someone doesn't set all the recipes on fire, people should survive better.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:06 am » Peri: ? Sure. I;ll show yeh.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:05 am » Ti: *nods, then turns to Peri* Peri, I'm all out of some roots I need. Show me the cellar you found supplies in earlier?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:05 am » .
Claire « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:05 am » Zoe: *does have her gloves on, but isn't sure what they are supposed to be doing about the dragon-bloodeds that are coming*
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:05 am » Doctor: *harumphs* sure sure. you all don't die alright? you've been helping these people more than I have
Sarah McLaren « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:02 am » ooooooEEEEEEooooo...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:02 am » Peri: *wrapping his fists up, and stripping off he last of his shirt- setting a wierd lump of dried clay up on a table*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:02 am » ( I think it happens to everyone, for some reason.)
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:01 am » (Yeah, that's been happening to me for a long time. I've figured the simplest way to check if Chic's online is write a message to her as if she is, and wait for a response.)
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:00 am » im'd you.
Claire « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:00 am » Zoe: *is reading a book she found somewhere*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:00 am » It's the invisible Chic again.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:59 am » it's not showing you online. weird
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:59 am » Peri: Hrrmn.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:59 am » I am on aim.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:59 am » Oh, sure.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:59 am » (Why a second roll?)
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:59 am » chic, can you get on aim? ^.^
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:59 am » 10,7,8,5,10, 8,4 (7 successes)
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:58 am » not quite yet.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:58 am » Okay.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:58 am » chic, roll another int + medicine please
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:57 am » Ti: *slight grin* You remind me of my mentor, only not *quite* as grumpy.
Claire « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:57 am » Is there anything I should be doing?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:57 am » (Or hes covering for not wanting to just turn us in...)
Claire « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:57 am » ...it took me like 20 minutes to find my character sheet, sorry about that.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:56 am » (Or he's just being grumpy)
Sarah McLaren « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:56 am » ,
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:56 am » 10,2,9,2,9, 5,4 (4 successes)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:55 am » Peri: ... *hmn* well, we got it to both sides.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:55 am » So is the doctor lying, is he mistaken, or is there something else we don't know about him?
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:55 am » roll away chic
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:55 am » (medicine+ Intelligence?)
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:54 am » ok, peri knows the hunt wouldn't kill him over something like that. they'd at most lecture him a lot and put him in some demeaning position for a while as punishment and learning, but nothing past that unless he made a habit of it, or messed up monumentally badly
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:53 am » Ti: Doctor...these people need you. I doubt I'll have the luxury of casting a cure on each and every one, things being as they are. And now, with *that* to face-like the illness alone wasn't enough to deal with-*she reaches out, and takes his hand, briefly* Thanks for not killing us. *spends the 2 motes for Cure Contagion*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:53 am » 10,10,6,9,1, 4,3 (5 successes)
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:53 am » er, no, you hadn't gotten an answer to that. roll int + lore
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:52 am » (it's fine. we may wrap up early for this group and just pick up next saturday when I have free time)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:52 am » And demo, did I get an answer on if Peri knows the hunt willkill the doctor, too?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:52 am » ((More then fine, Hana.))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:52 am » ((Sorry folks.))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:51 am » ((Just so everyone knows, I'm very tired and a little loopy, so Ill be able to take necessary actions and not much more))
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:51 am » Doctor: what?
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:51 am » Ti: A moment, please. *goes to the doctor, plants herself in his way, so he can't pace*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:50 am » 10,2,8,5,6, 9,3 (4 successes)
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:50 am » Doctor: yes, I'm aware. *pacing*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:50 am » Peri: *nod*
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:49 am » Ti: Does the doctor know?
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:49 am » Ti: Wait, the hunt, they're military, too-so if we heard the whistle, they did, and...nooo, I wasn't.
Sarah McLaren « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:48 am » ,
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:48 am » Peri: ... were you awake for the fleet of ships being manned by invisible figures? *very quiet, so the patients dont hear*
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:47 am » Ti: *sighs*
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:47 am » and now we're rolling perception + awareness
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:46 am » military signal for enemy sighted from Rrrths
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:46 am » Ti: So now we have the Hunt ready to crawl up our ass, no time to finish healing everyone, and probably no ship yet, too? Have the others come back yet?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:46 am » Sorry. Nodded off. What'd I miss?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:45 am » 5,9,2,4,9, 9,10 (5 successes)
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:45 am » 4,4,8,6,7, 7,10 (5 successes)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:45 am » Peri: From Rrth, and its a military signal. He;s military, remember? 'SOS- enemy sighted."
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:44 am » ok, everyone make a perception + awareness roll please ^.^
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:44 am » Ti: A what? From who, and what's the alert?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:43 am » Peri: We got an alert whistle.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:43 am » Ti: Mm? Is it morning already? *yawns*
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:43 am » Silk~OOC: What if you manually assume rules are stupid?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:43 am » Peri: Its true. I do. *going to shake Ti awake*
Claire « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:42 am » Zoe: Peri scolds me if I automatically assume that rules are stupid.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:41 am » (heh, just somebody wake Ti up eventually. ^^)
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:41 am » Doctor:*gruuuuuuump at zoe*
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:41 am » Doctor: I'm sorry, when did I say it made sense?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:40 am » Would peri know that the doctor is right?
Claire « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:40 am » Zoe: ...even though we could beat you in a fight? That is an odd system.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:40 am » SaiOOC: *Snerk*
Claire « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:40 am » ZoeOOC: We could've just held him at knifepoint so he wouldn't kill us. He doesn't have to go into details.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:39 am » Doctor: yes well they'll kill me if I didn't kill you all.
Claire « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:39 am » (...I'm not actually sure that's true, come to think of it- someone correct me if I am wrong)
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:39 am » TiOOC: Let us save those lives or we'll cut you, man! Yeah.
Claire « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:38 am » Zoe: They aren't going to kill us MORE if you tell them we threatened you.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:38 am » Peri: *glances at Hue for help* Ah... well...
Claire « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:38 am » *held you at
Claire « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:38 am » Zoe: Can't you just tell them we held yoat knifepoint or something?
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:38 am » sorry, hence me going to Doctor instead... though... that's not much better is it?
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:37 am » (hee!)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:37 am » *thought for a minute you meant The Doctor and was confused*
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:37 am » Doctor: oh... so... right... your friends... uhm, what enemy would that be then? the wyld hunt? cause I'm not in the mood to explain how my patients lives came before killing anathma....
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:36 am » Peri: ...They voted to stay behind as a gaird.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:36 am » Peri: We left a ally of ours on alert, and they;re signalling that an unkown assailant is approaching. Dman...
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:36 am » Doctor: if they find out I let you help and didn't "do my duty" ...
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:35 am » the doctor: huh? enemy? what enemy?! wait, are there more of you all? and when did the wyld hunt arrive. oh dear oh dear
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:35 am » (Night)
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:35 am » (Goodnight)
Claire « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:35 am » Zoe: Enemy?
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:35 am » (Night, Wally!)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:35 am » Peri: *snaps into alert* Thats Rrth!
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:34 am » (Goodnight all)
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:34 am » *nods*
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:34 am » ok, both Zoe and Peri recognize the whistle: it's a dragon blooded military signal, specifically "Enemy Sighted- ALERT" and it's definitely Rrrth's making the whistle. unfortunately it's not enough to wake up Ti
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:32 am » Peri: *memorized*
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:32 am » 1,7,2,1,5, 1,2 (1 success)
Claire « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:32 am » Zoe: *made Peri read the recipe she wrote down*
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:31 am » okay
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:31 am » she can make a perception + awareness roll if you like to see if it wakes her up though
Claire « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:30 am » int+lore - 7,4,3,8,2, 8,9,7,8,6 (6 successes)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:30 am » Peri- 3,8,5,1,10, 1,7 (4 successes)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:30 am » *tries to wake up properly*
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:30 am » she was, it's been about 2 hours btwm so make a note of that for essence recovery
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:30 am » Oh boy...
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:30 am » I think Ti was sleeping and regaining essence.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:30 am » Woo!
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:29 am » Nooo...
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:29 am » ok, the other group's turn for tonight! you all last left off with Peri talking with the others about the ships heading your way. a moment later you all hear a loud sharp whistle, those of you awake need to make an int + lore or war roll
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:29 am » I don't suppose anyone ever read the one with the goblins, who ate rainbows...?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:28 am » =D
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:28 am » I think.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:28 am » Millions of Cats, by Wanda Gag.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:28 am » So he goes out and asks the cats which one is the most beautiful and sweet
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:28 am » Oh, that sounds familliar...
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:27 am » but his wife was all "we cannot support 300 cats. I asked for 1 cat."
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:27 am » Oh, it rings a bell.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:27 am » and all of the cats were too beautiful, so he brought them all home
Sarah McLaren « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:26 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:26 am » Oooo
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:26 am » so he went to the Valley of the Cats
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:26 am » Especialy since it involves defying a king.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:26 am » A very jagerish one.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:26 am » Or the one with the man whose wife wanted a cat
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:26 am » Hee!
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:25 am » Boris: Hy always liked dot one.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:25 am » All in red, black, and white, too. <3
Claire « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:25 am » *had to google for the name*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:25 am » Thats it! I really loved that one.
Claire « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:25 am » The 500 hats of... bartholomew cubbins!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:25 am » Anyone here read "Are You My Mother"? Or "Pancakes, Pancakes!"
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:25 am » Don't remember...Oh, and the woman who had 23 sons, and named them all Dave.
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:25 am » The 1000 hats of bartholomew cubbins.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:24 am » And whenever he or anyone else tried to remove it, it was replaced with another, fancier one?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:24 am » Oh! what was the one, with the kid, who had the *hat*?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:24 am » (Who, I ask you, would not.)
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:24 am » The pale Green Pants.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:24 am » (For those who read homestuck, apparently Rose likes alien romance stories. Go figure)
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:23 am » heya beard ^.^
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:23 am » 'Oh, the places you'll go'.
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:23 am » Hiya, Hana!
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:23 am » Fish out of water.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:23 am » Sorry. Here.
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:23 am » I remember those. For me, the go-to book was Fox in Socks.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:23 am » (Me, I;m looking forward to The Lorax.)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:22 am » Indeed.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:22 am » Ah, Seuss.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:21 am » Alas, I doubt it;ll get a animated Universal Pictures movie. But I can dream.
Claire « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:21 am » Yes!
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:21 am » Heh, I remember that
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:21 am » Thats the one!
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:21 am » Scrambled Eggs Super! I remember.
Claire « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:21 am » Yussss. I liked that one.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:21 am » So he goes gathering every sinle egg of every strange bird, and adds all he condements- or so he says to his sister
Claire « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:20 am » Where he gets the eggs from all the different birds?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:20 am » Anyone remember the one with the boy and he wants the best omelette ever..
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:19 am » Reminds me of a Seuss story.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:19 am » ...that sounds delicious
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:19 am » Ha!
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:18 am » *hides from the calculus*
Claire « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:18 am » And they just give you the basic heat transfer equations and make you derive the cooking time.
Claire « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:18 am » Complicated Cake has calculus equations for all the quantities.
Sarah McLaren « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:18 am » The end result's probably very elaborate and fancy...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:17 am » Heh. Vexiated Filling.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:16 am » Hmm...now I want a recipie for something called Complicated Cake. With Frumious Icing, perhaps?
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:16 am » oh dear
Sarah McLaren « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:16 am » Ouch, I know the feeling.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:15 am » Long story short, but my issues with simple math complicated a pound cake recepie.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:14 am » *nods*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:13 am » Allos.
Claire « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:13 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:12 am » heya tinker!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:12 am » Sorry for the hold up.
Sarah McLaren « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:12 am » Hi Luc!
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:11 am » Hey Tinker
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:11 am » Hi, T! We haven't spoken in a while.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:11 am » Hey, Luc.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:10 am » Hey. I;m semi-available. Making coffee.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:09 am » Desus: *Is only resting his head*
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:09 am » Shun:*petting Desus and wondering how a huge jade dragon is fitting on his lap*
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:08 am » Desus: *Sitting on Shun's lap*
Mithril Jack « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:07 am » :)
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:06 am » Awesome
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:06 am » ,
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:06 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:06 am » (OK!)
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:05 am » just so everyone knows: next week will be much better foir exalted, I don't have work, so I'll be able to start at a decent hour ^.^;
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:03 am » Sai: Hm.
Mithril Jack « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:03 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:03 am » Ok. Fair enough
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:03 am » that's it for this group. the other group will be up next, it may be a bit though. depending on tinker's situation. ^.^
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:02 am » Ok. So is that it for the night or is the other group going?
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:02 am » Sai: Possibly with their leader? We've seen none capable of making the dead rise...
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:02 am » anyway, at the entrance to the cave Flim can see a single zombie approaching. it looks a bit different than the others, this one seems to be moving with a much more coherent purpose, and it's eyes seem to still hold an intelligence of some sort. and with that we shall take a brief intermission before segwaying into the other group.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:01 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:01 am » Grang: Fair enough. But more pressing matters... where are the zombies?
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:00 am » ,
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:00 am » Sai: I'm no immaculate priest, man. Any good soldier knows to burn the dead. If you want to give them a funeral we'd need to bring the monks in
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:57 am » Grang: I presume no one here knows the proper rites to ensure they are laid to rest? Or is burning the simplest form of that rite...
Mithril Jack « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:57 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:56 am » Sai: Lest night fall and we see which are beholden to the hungry ghosts
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:56 am » Sai: ... we need to burn all these bodies.
Sarah McLaren « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:56 am » ,
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:56 am » (Yep!)
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:56 am » Assuming that's what we found
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:56 am » An artifact ship is easily better than we could have hoped for.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:55 am » It's PERFECT.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:55 am » it's a bit on the small size. small and sleek. a good smuggling vessel, and it seems, at first glance to have some artifact tech on it.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:54 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:54 am » ...how big is the ship?
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:53 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:52 am » ok, the cave is a large one, opening up on the coean on one side, there are about two other tunnels off the cave, and there seems to be a path at the opening of the cave that'll run along the cliffs. there is also a single ship at the docks and the cove is filled with crates shoved off the docks and cave floor, to make room for literally piles of bodies.
Mithril Jack « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:51 am » nvm, at the exit to the outside
Mithril Jack « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:48 am » How many exits does he see in the cave?
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:48 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:47 am » ok, so where exatly will flim wait? inside the tunnel at the entrance to the cave or in the tunnel at the exit to outside?
Sarah McLaren « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:46 am » ,
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:46 am » Grang: *heads through the door the zombies came from*
Mithril Jack « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:45 am » I still think someone might come at us from the way we entered, so I'll continue to stand guard
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:45 am » He'll stay at the back then
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:45 am » Ok.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:45 am » Ok... makes sense I suppose
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:44 am » The zombies are retreating. The new threat coming in the back is unknown
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:43 am » ...wouldn't Sai be better in the front? he can take a lot of damage
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:43 am » He'd suggest keeping Sai to the back, though, in case whatever coming through the door isn't friendly
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:42 am » Fair enough.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:42 am » I'm in agreement wiht Grang. Follow the zombies to their source and destroy it
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:42 am » not really. you've taken care of all the threats, so combat time is up, for the moment
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:41 am » Hmm... Grang will want to go to the tunnel the zomebies came out of... are we still in combat time, I assume?
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:41 am » .
Mithril Jack « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:40 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:40 am » ok, so what're we doing?
Sarah McLaren « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:39 am » ,
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:38 am » Sai: Aye!
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:37 am » Grang: And something is coming in behind us. I suggest we deal with it in order of proximity...
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:36 am » Sai: *ears perk* ...something bad's occurring at the village.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:35 am » (G'night, EO)
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:34 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:34 am » ok, Sai knows that set of whistles, that's a dragon blooded military signal. Specifically "Enemy Sighted- ALERT" Grang and Flim don't get it.
Mithril Jack « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:34 am » good night EO
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:34 am » (To be fair)
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:34 am » (It's shorter in real life)
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:34 am » Sai: *Has big wolf ears* ....ow.
EccentricOrbit « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:34 am » (Hmm. this is some of the first actual RPG combat I've seen. It appears to take awhile. :-P. I'll have to leave soon. Goodnight everyone.)
Sarah McLaren « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:32 am » ,
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:32 am » (Pure gold)
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:32 am » (Also, the new homestuck pages are pure gold)
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:31 am » Rrrth: Has the whistle of the gods
Mithril Jack « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:31 am » 5,6,8 (1 success)
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:31 am » he's not there. he's still a ways away. tinker just got an insane roll when Rrrth's whistled, so it went a good few miles.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:30 am » That's factoring in my plus one to my roll, btw
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:30 am » 5,7,3,10,7, 6,10 (6 successes)
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:30 am » Ok... um...
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:30 am » Hm..... um.... wait, Rrrths? Why is he here?
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:30 am » Two successes
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:28 am » *southeast
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:28 am » ok, Grang can hear something moving in your direction from outside the tunnel. Sai can hear some shambling steps heading away from the tunnel in the smuggler's cave. and everyone hears a sharp, loud whistle coming from way to the southwest. you can tell it's Rrrths whistling. everyone make a Int + war or lore roll to figure out what specifically he's whstling about. sai gets +1 to his roll since he's a military man.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:27 am » .
Mithril Jack « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:26 am » 7,9,1,6 (2 successes)
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:24 am » Three successes
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:24 am » Someday
Sarah McLaren « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:24 am » ,
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:24 am » 5,10,3,3,8, 9,4 (4 successes)
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:23 am » Without taking risks
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:23 am » Dang it, someday Sai will be able to take warform
Mithril Jack « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:23 am » me too?
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:23 am » Ok...
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:23 am » everyone make a perception + awareness roll please ^.^
Mithril Jack « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:22 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:22 am » Sai: Aye
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:22 am » Grang: Advance cautiously.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:22 am » ok, that's all the zombies you all can see in this tunnel.
Claire « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:22 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:21 am » Sai: RRRRRR!
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:21 am » ,
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:21 am » yes, soak of 2L so 10L and /3= 3 dmg at least, which means Sai downs this zombie too
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:20 am » Ok..
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:20 am » iirc, soak of 2L?
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:20 am » *nod* That makes more sense
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:19 am » So 12.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:19 am » Er...forgot his strenght of 3
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:19 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:18 am » ...And Sai has a strength of zero?
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:18 am » Sai doesn't have an artifact and it was a normal attack
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:18 am » Er, it's +4 for a nonmagical spear
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:17 am » (Are you remembering to add your weapon damage? Because +4 seems low for Sai...)
Mithril Jack « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:17 am » .
Sarah McLaren « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:16 am » ,
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:16 am » so 9 damage before soak
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:16 am » Ok
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:15 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:13 am » ok, first attack is a miss. second is a hit with... 5 over.
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:13 am » Sai: Grah!
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:12 am » 2,10,8,9,6, 4,2,3,10,5, 8,9 (8 successes)
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:12 am » Attack 1: 2,10,4,5,3, 2,6,2,6,5, 7,4,2 (3 successes)
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:12 am » -2 and -3 you mean? and righto ^.^
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:12 am » So he's got 13, and then 12
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:12 am » Sai's spending 10 points of personal, 5 on each one
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:11 am » So -2 then -2
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:11 am » kk
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:11 am » two blows
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:11 am » Ok, he's attacking in a flurry
Mithril Jack « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:10 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:10 am » Fair enough
Sarah McLaren « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:10 am » ,
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:10 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:09 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:07 am » there is one in front of him. the other is dead thanks to grang
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:05 am » Ok. Sai is being attacked by zombies, right? There's two nearby him?
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:05 am » Sai: ...I am tired of looking like a fool
Sarah McLaren « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:05 am » ,
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:03 am » I'll handle silk's bit when jane gets back. for now, tick 8: sai's turn again.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:03 am » .
Mithril Jack « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:02 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:02 am » ok tick 6: flim reaches the tunnel entrance, next to Grang. and jane needs to contact me in aim when she's back. ^.^
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:00 am » Sai: ...I shouldst learn to trust thy words
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:00 am » Grang: *smiles* I hit what I aim at, Sai.
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:00 am » 6
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:59 pm » Sai: ....
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:59 pm » grang's bow speed?
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:58 pm » Grang's shot zipped by Sai's shoulder and nearly takes the zombie's head off in killing it
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:58 pm » GrangOOC: Good, it worked out then!
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:58 pm » 6 lethal damage
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:58 pm » yeah, that one's down
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:58 pm » Thrice risenOOC: I haven't had time to get their armor ready! >.<
chicgeek « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:57 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:57 pm » 17 damage dice against that extra?
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:57 pm » ...
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:57 pm » 2L
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:57 pm » so 13+6... Zombies lethal soak?
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:57 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:56 pm » Since I dont' think the zombies are wearing armor
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:56 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:56 pm » yes, by 6
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:56 pm » Oh, and using broadhead arrows
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:56 pm » ^_^
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:56 pm » Does 11 successes get past his DV?
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:55 pm » ,
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:55 pm » Grang: *shoots the zombie fighting Sai*
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:55 pm » Grang: Taking care of problems, is all.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:55 pm » (same thing he did with Flim, and that worked for Flim. except the whole being knocked over thing. :P )
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:54 pm » Sai: ...Master Grang, what art thou doing! o.0!
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:53 pm » 50% cover behind sai, and if you botch I'm calling it as an attack on sai, but other than that... ^.^
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:52 pm » you have a good chance of it Wally. they have 50
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:52 pm » It was mostly flavor text
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:52 pm » No, he's just talking about his enhanced abilities
chicgeek « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:52 pm » (Did sai turn wolf? Just curious!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:52 pm » Heh
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:52 pm » And Can I shoot them without hitting Sai
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:51 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:51 pm » Sai: Grr... not doing well... still haven't learned to move with this body.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:50 pm » yes, well one attacking sai, there's not enough room for two to attack at once
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:50 pm » hEH
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:50 pm » ,
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:49 pm » So, two zombies attacking Sai, and the rest are dragging back the body?
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:49 pm » ok, tick 5, grang's up again!
chicgeek « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:48 pm » ,
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:45 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:45 pm » (don't forget to subtract for actions taken... but yes
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:45 pm » ok, Sai managed to not get hit
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:45 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:45 pm » Sai's DV is 6
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:45 pm » 9,7,6,1 (2 successes). Also, back after dinner!
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:43 pm » 5 successes. what's Sai's DV?
chicgeek « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:43 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:43 pm » and the zombie in front of sai is attacking
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:41 pm » righto. tick 4: Silk's moving past sai and zombies now. roll athletics and dex to make sure you can manage to get around them without having to slow down
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:39 pm » Er., speed 5
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:39 pm » ,
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:39 pm » .
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:39 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:37 pm » ,
Claire « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:37 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:37 pm » ok, unfortunately that's not quite enough to get past the zombie's DV. speed on sai's attack?
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:35 pm » 3,2,2,2,10 (2 successes)
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:35 pm » Ok....
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:34 pm » yep
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:33 pm » ...yes
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:33 pm » So -3 on the attack, since Standing was an action, right?
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:33 pm » they're right in front of him for all intents and purposes
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:33 pm » he doesn't need to move. just stand and attack ^.^
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:32 pm » And then he's going to move to attack the nearest zombie
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:32 pm » Sai's going to stand up.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:32 pm » Er, sorry.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:32 pm » Oooo
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:31 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:31 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:30 pm » Heeheehee
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:30 pm » He wouldn't want anyone to circle around on us
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:29 pm » makes sense
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:29 pm » Flim assumes that there is more than one exit so he decides to work his way back to guard the rear
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:29 pm » ,
Claire « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:28 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:27 pm » the zombies aren't attacking this tick so it's sai's call what he wants to do. and is flim going for a certain distance back or just a little out of the way?
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:26 pm » GrangOOC: *charging up his spirit bomb* ...Oh, wait, wrong genre
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:26 pm » tick 3: the zombies continue their shambling forwards, reacing Sai during their move action and it's sai's turn as well
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:25 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:25 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:24 pm » kk, rick 2: zombies continue their shambling, though only two continue past the body of the armored man. the ones behind those grab him and start dragging him away
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:24 pm » Oh?
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:23 pm » 3
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:23 pm » kk, what's flim's Dex?
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:22 pm » Hee
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:22 pm » aye
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:22 pm » righto, so retreating back away from the zombies to give Sai room?
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:21 pm » Get out of the way
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:21 pm » ,
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:21 pm » righto, and anything past that?
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:21 pm » Flim will spend that action you mentioned to extricate himself from Sai
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:20 pm » yeah, I got that jaqne ^.^ going to cover her getting around the zombies when she reaches them
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:20 pm » (In case that wasn't clear.)
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:20 pm » (So Silk will move up to 5 ticks~20 yards if she can, dodging around the zombies.)
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:20 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:19 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:19 pm » alright, next up is flim and the zombies. who move their 4 yards and that's about it. Flim, you find yourself rather sprawled out on the ground after sai ran smack into your back.
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:18 pm » *for
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:18 pm » heh, it's ok.
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:17 pm » Sorry or the delay, had to get the manual open.
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:17 pm » 4 yards/tick max rate.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:17 pm » what's silk's dex so I know how far she moves per tick?
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:16 pm » .
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:16 pm » ,
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:15 pm » kk, jane, you're up for full attention ^.^
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:14 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:14 pm » ,
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:14 pm » Anyways, adding four to my strength and two to my dex
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:13 pm » SaiOOC: ...ow...eth
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:13 pm » ah, righto then
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:13 pm » Which, since I spent 20 peripheral last turn...
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:13 pm » Unless I have full anima banner up
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:12 pm » Heh.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:12 pm » ok, and the lesser sign of mars is only 1m? It's saying 10m here...
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:11 pm » Spending 18 essence anyways, because worth it
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:11 pm » This is far more life than I intended to burn
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:11 pm » ...Six successes
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:11 pm » ok, roll then wally ^.^
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:10 pm » (1 sec)
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:10 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:10 pm » He'll also spend one mote to reflexively activate the lesser sign of Mars
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:10 pm » Burn Life, pg 153
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:09 pm » ,
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:09 pm » Actually, on second thought, Grang's going to spend a turn using a Charm...
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:08 pm » how fast can she move?
chicgeek « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:08 pm » ,
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:08 pm » righto
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:07 pm » Move.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:06 pm » ok jane, is silk just using a move action for that or dashing?
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:06 pm » Grang can see one easily and two more behind it, at least their heads, maybe an arm.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:06 pm » Sai: Waaaa!
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:05 pm » Silk, meanwhile, will try to slowly and silently move along the passage, dodging both SaiFlim and the zombies. She's heading for the cave.
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:05 pm » At least the spear didn't get "used" on me :)
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:05 pm » (Essence regenerates at the rate of 8/hour when you are asleep, if I remember correctly, and 4/hour when resting.)
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:05 pm » Grang is going to line up shots on the first... three? zombies coming through the door. How many are in the door/how many can we see, anyways?
EccentricOrbit « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:04 pm » (understood. And these motes of essence are your "MP" type stat. Do they regenerate, or you only have a limited amount per battle or something?)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:04 pm » at least this way you two are mostly out of the way
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:04 pm » next up is grang or silk, whichever. and no worries Zo, everyone has moments where things go wrong
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:04 pm » (Regarding die rolls, each roll above 7 counts as a success. 10s count double. The number of successes determines the result of your attempted action.)
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:03 pm » ,
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:03 pm » ....crap. I'm sorry guys
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:03 pm » (EO: A botch is when your die roll is no numbers above 7 (successes), and at least one 1. As an examplem, if failing a Perform check is like, say, singing badly, botching one is like falling flat on your face.)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:03 pm » ok, unfortunately, you don't get bast Flim and end up crashing into him. it'll take at least one action for one of you to extracate yourselves.
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:02 pm » Whoops
Claire « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:02 pm » (eep!)
chicgeek « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:02 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:02 pm » Crap
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:02 pm » I botched
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:02 pm » 1,5,4,3,5, 5,2 (botch x 1)
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:01 pm » 0.o
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:01 pm » Ok, so I'll spend 3 motes of essence to eliminate my penalty
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:59 pm » ok, so just dashing at the zombies. roll dex + athletics to get around flim without stumbling or being seriously slowed down
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:59 pm » Mainly because I can spend motes of essence to negate that.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:59 pm » .
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:59 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:59 pm » Stupid movement actions...He'll dash still, that's still reasonable
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:59 pm » Er, walking
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:59 pm » *nod* Are you dashing still? That'd give you a -3 on the dex+athletics check, but you'd get there two/three ticks faster than running
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:59 pm » That's all.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:58 pm » Sai will move
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:58 pm » And you'll go after the zombies
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:58 pm » ....fine. I'll just move there and not attack
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:58 pm » So -3, -4, -5?
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:58 pm » No, it'll be... a -6 and a -7
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:57 pm » Plus an action to go around Flim...
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:57 pm » *Minus 3 and then a minus 4
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:57 pm » Yes, so a -3 and then a -3?
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:57 pm » Ok... so what's my penalty for this?
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:57 pm » So a dash action, and then two attacks when he gets there?
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:56 pm » (Hi, Sarah!)
chicgeek « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:56 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:56 pm » Sorry for the delay
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:56 pm » Ok. So he's going to flurry to attack twice
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:55 pm » ,
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:54 pm » you're about 25 yards away, you can move that in 5 ticks, assuming the zombies stay still, which they won't
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:54 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:54 pm » Oh yeah, I forgot.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:53 pm » is he flurrying to attack them too? and just so you know, you'll need to make at least one other action to get around flim, a dex + athletics roll
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:52 pm » He'll be at a large DV penalty, though
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:52 pm » He can flurry it
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:52 pm » Ok. so if he's dashing he can't attack, right?
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:52 pm » oh, ok, so he'd be able to use one dash action to reach the zombies then
chicgeek « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:51 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:51 pm » And gives 11 yards per tick
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:51 pm » Well, a dash lasts three ticks
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:50 pm » ok, so a move action until he gets within 11 yards(since that's how far he can dash) of a zombie?
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:50 pm » ,
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:49 pm » He's not dashing unless he has to to get ot the zombie
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:49 pm » Er, his move is 5
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:49 pm » (Squares??)
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:49 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:49 pm » He can move 5 squares per turn
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:48 pm » *dash
Claire « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:48 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:48 pm » ok, how far can he dasj in one action zo?
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:48 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:47 pm » If he's going to charge with that spear, he should get some way to electrify it. ^_^
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:46 pm » He's charging.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:46 pm » ok, dashing or just regularly moving?
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:46 pm » With the spear
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:46 pm » You konw
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:46 pm » To attack it
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:46 pm » And specifically, he's charging at the nearest zombie
chicgeek « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:46 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:45 pm » Ah. Silk'll slowly move forwards, try to make her way past the zombies and everyone else, and head into the cave-end of the tunnel.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:45 pm » Ok... hm. Sai is probably going to charge forward
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:44 pm » the necromancer is at the other end of the tunnel, out in the smugglers cave somewhere.
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:44 pm » .
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:43 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:42 pm » So... is the entity controlling the zombies at the other end of the tunnel?
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:41 pm » Note that Silk is invisible.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:41 pm » the tunnel is only wide enough for one person to easily fit btw
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:41 pm » ok, Sai, silk and Grang go first, then Flim and the zombies. At present the tunnel has Flim near one end, about 10 yards from the end, with everyone about 15 yards behind him and the zombies right at the mouth of the tunnel.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:40 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:40 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:38 pm » Three successes
Sarah McLaren « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:38 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:38 pm » Thrice RisenOOC: make me soldier boy.
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:38 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:37 pm » SaiOOC: Get ye out of our out of character, vile heathen!
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:35 pm » Thrice RisenOOC: They do not!
EccentricOrbit « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:35 pm » Hazard of the profession, I suppose.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:35 pm » .
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:35 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:35 pm » (@EO ~ Oh, I forgot to mention: The hostile-intention'd necromancer's socks stink.)
Claire « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:34 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:33 pm » wally?
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:30 pm » 3 successes!
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:30 pm » 10,5,3,4,7, 6 (3 successes)
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:29 pm » (At this point, a fight in said cave begins...)
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:29 pm » (There's just one problem: We're at the seashore. Regarding a boat, parts of the party have gone to seek out some smugglers... but it seems SOMEONE, with hostile intentions and a penchant for necromancy, has evicted the smuggers from their cave. Permanently.)
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:29 pm » 5,6,7,9,1 (2 successes)
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:29 pm » Ok, I've gotta roll
chicgeek « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:29 pm » .
EccentricOrbit « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:28 pm » Hmm, I could see that making your life interesting. :-P
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:28 pm » (These mortals, plus one already-Exalted who was disguised as a mortal and was keeping the mortals all in one piece UNTIL they could Exalt, ended up fighting dangerous forces seeking the death of the world. Now the local gov't's seeking the death of THEM. So, they're fleeing the Isle.)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:28 pm » Zombies= 2 successes on join battle roll
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:27 pm » For EO, a quick recap: (Once upon a time, there were a whole bunch of mortals living on the Blessed Isle, at the center of creation. Then, they all Exalted, which is basically being picked by the gods to become heroes. This has the small side effect that everybody now wants to kill you.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:26 pm » Aye
Demothesis « Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:25 pm » anyway, when we last left off Grang had just put three arrows in a rather intimidating looking man who had been about to attack Flim, and now the front of the tunnel seems to be flooding with the undead! roll initiative! ^.^

_________________
"Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering Kaboom!" -Marvin the Martian

Spam Poison. I think.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: exalted quest #2 logs II
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:22 pm 
Offline
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:52 pm
Posts: 618
Location: Two steps ahead of you
Demothesis « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:21 am » ok, everyone gets 4xp, Hue gets a +1 for giant brass balls in charging a possibly superior foe. and Sai gets +1 because I really enjoyed his in character attempts to justify offing the prisoner.
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:21 am » .
Claire « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:21 am » Zoe: We do not know the reading speed of the person watching Silk. An auditory message seems more ideal, although we could do both.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:20 am » *write*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:20 am » Hue Thi: *soft-voiced and downcast*
chicgeek « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:20 am » Ti: We could even right it out, for her to look at. As well as have her look at the ships, and the sick villagers.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:20 am » Hue Thi: *helps Peri drag the body outside* Once we get the body outside, I can take care of the rest.
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:20 am » Silk: Maybe. I'm kinda worried about who Antisilk is, but it seems the better option of the two.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:19 am » Ti: Yes, I think we should.
Claire « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:19 am » Zoe: Should we use Silk to attempt to send a message about the current state of affairs, or not?
Demothesis « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:19 am » heya Sarah
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:19 am » It is presently not.
Sarah McLaren « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:19 am » Hi MJ, Jane.
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:18 am » (Hi Sarah!)
Claire « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:18 am » (Is Silk's blindfold off?)
Mithril Jack « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:18 am » Hi Sarah!
Sarah McLaren « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:18 am » (Hi!)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:18 am » Peri: I could use some help with it. *sigh* Its not fun when you're used to death. *drag*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:18 am » Hue Thi: right.
Claire « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:18 am » (Ooooh. Hue's specialty!)
chicgeek « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:18 am » Ti: ...you may want to search him, first.
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:17 am » Silk: Yeah... I hate to think what'll happen once two armies hit this town.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:17 am » Ti: Thank you, Hue.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:17 am » Ti: I don't like getting used to that. *shakes head*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:17 am » Hue Thi: ...I think I should take care of the body. If no one objects.
Claire « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:17 am » Zoe: *sigh*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:16 am » Peri: ...you get used to finding out someone who seemed nice was the killer after all, after the..... fifth time? One, once, had saved my life in the middle of the investigation.
Mithril Jack « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:16 am » :)
Claire « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:16 am » Whee~
chicgeek « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:15 am » It was fun!
chicgeek « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:15 am » Ti: Well, excuse me for being down after working with someone I thought was a good guy..then finding all that out and helping kill him. And he was taking care of the people..that he infected...My head hurts. I'm tempted to grab some of Peri's purple dust. (not serious about that)
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:15 am » Indeed!
Professor Zobot « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:15 am » Yay!
Mithril Jack « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:14 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:14 am » Yay! That was fun!
Jane Narbon « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:14 am » .
Claire « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:13 am » Zoe: ...I was expressing optimism that we had done something helpful to these people, regardless of their beliefs.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:13 am » Ti: Allright, I've got enough essence to heal 3 more villagers....*sighs* Might as well blow it. We just had to take down the onky healthy peprson in town.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:13 am » ok, and it's about here that we'll wrap up for tonight. good game everyone! now let me compile xp...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:13 am » Peri: *will arrange dry wood, and oil, into a kind of pre outside the town*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:12 am » Peri: Justice has been done.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:12 am » Peri: ...Ti? Zoe? I never thought I'd have to say this to you... I, I all of anyone, but you need more... hope. *drags the corspse outside to burn it*
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:11 am » Grang: Probably a good plan.
Claire « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:11 am » Zoe: That sounds logical.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:11 am » Elderly Patient: maybe this is just some convoluted trick, but I don't see the point. So, you all are heroes in my book. now... I'm gonna pass out and sleep for a week.
Claire « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:11 am » (only 3 successes on checking Ti's bandages)
chicgeek « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:11 am » TiOOC: Hey, the doc stepped outside with me when I askedQ
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:11 am » Peri: Sweet mother of the five dragons, are you both so sure of pessimisim you forgot he unveiled himself in front of EVERYONE? The whole town is in here! *picks up the body*
Claire « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:11 am » Zoe: Well, people saw us healing them and were scared then. People tend to be nonlinear systems.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:10 am » Ti: Drag that body off, burn it NOW> Dump some oil on it. One of us stand in the doorway, make sure no one comes out to watch. Or...better idea. We dump him in the sea. No body for them to find.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:10 am » Peri:... what she said. *points to the patient*
Claire « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:10 am » Zoe's going to do a med check on Ti, then.
Demothesis « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:10 am » elderly Patient: You do know we're right here right? I saw and heard that whole thing....
Mithril Jack « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:10 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:09 am » Ti: Well, Zoe, maybe check my bandage? *small smile*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:08 am » Hue Thi: ...*looks almost ill* They will.
Claire « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:08 am » Zoe: They already believe us to be liars for being anathema. And we have still cured them and prevented the plague from spreading to the best of our ability, despite what they believe.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:07 am » (okay)
chicgeek « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:07 am » Ti: These townsfolk are going to think we just slaughted the doctor who's been taking care of them, you know.
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:07 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:07 am » no, it just means it's not going to do any more dmg.
Claire « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:07 am » Zoe: This seems reasonable. Ti, do you require assitance?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:06 am » Peri: ... I beleive we should burn his body, if it is all the same.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:06 am » Ti rolled 2,7,5,4,8, 4,7 (3 successes) on her physician, heal thyself roll. Does that do anything for her 2L?
Demothesis « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:06 am » .
Claire « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:05 am » Zoe: It may be worth bringing some of the cure with us, now that everyone here has been dosed and a copy left.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:05 am » Hue Thi: ...We should also make certain *we* haven't become carriers. He could have deliberately infected one of us, correct? I admit I don't know very much about the subject...
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:04 am » Peri: ... *swallows* ...when they test diseise on rats, they have to keep the rats alive to learn how its been working...
Mithril Jack « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:04 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:04 am » (Okay, can I roll medicine + int to treat myself?)
Claire « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:04 am » Zoe: *cleans her claws off and sheaths them*
Claire « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:03 am » Zoe: I am unsure the best way to go about determining that.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:03 am » Ti: No....he attacked me, because he knew I'd figured it out.
Claire « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:03 am » Zoe: I still wish to know if there are other carriers.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:03 am » Peri: ... carrier...
chicgeek « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:02 am » Ti: Thanks, Zoe.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:02 am » Peri: ... God damn sonnooffa unregistered offshoot. *helps Zoe up*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:02 am » Hue Thi: Trying to eliminate the "anathema" I suppose? *looks... disappointed, maybe even a little hurt*
chicgeek « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:02 am » Ti: Eh, he cut me a little. *finishes bandaging* But I'll live. (she took 2 lethal)
Claire « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:02 am » Zoe: *a little bit more formal and precise than usual, but it is hard to tell*
Claire « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:01 am » Zoe: Ti and I stabbed this person, to prevent him from stabbing Ti. I believe he is dead now.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:01 am » Peri: .... Are you both alright? What happened?
Wallycaine « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:01 am » Grang: *not far behind, but figured it was only polite to let Peri go first*
Claire « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:01 am » Zoe: So there may be others? And I did tell you that his initial assumptions were flawed. His logic may have been flawed as well.
chicgeek « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:01 am » Ti: *methodically starts bandaging herself* Are you hurt, Zoe? Hi, Peri.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:01 am » Hue Thi: *face falls* Oh...
chicgeek « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:00 am » Ti: I don't understand him. Yes, Zoe, he was a carrier-a deliberate one. Why did he try to heal them, when he said that it was time for Creation to die?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:00 am » Peri: *bursts through the door* Zoe! Ti!
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:59 pm » yes
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:59 pm » (Are other caught up to them, yet?)
chicgeek « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:59 pm » Ti: *sighs* He was trying to keep them alive, but it honnestly didn't bother him that people died, or would die.
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:58 pm » Zoe: Was he a carrier, or the only one?
chicgeek « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:58 pm » Ti: *looks down at him* He was spreading the plague deliberatly, he did say that it was far stronger than they expecte-people were to be weakened , so they could roll right over them.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:58 pm » brb
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:58 pm » Zoe: Why was he attempting to stab you, Ti?
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:57 pm » ok, he seems thouroughly dead. not drawing breath, no heartbeat, no movement or responses to being prodded, not even the usual natural reflexes.
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:57 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:57 pm » Slooow computer. Back.
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:55 pm » 5 successes
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:54 pm » heh, righto, then just a -1 here
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:54 pm » Or that.
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:54 pm » Being aware that if he's not dead he may make sudden stabbing motions.
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:54 pm » As in expecting him to jump up suddenly and start strangling her
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:53 pm » cautious as in?
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:53 pm » Can I do a cautious med check to see if he's dead? (and what's the penalty for 'cautious')
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:52 pm » wait, no, I miscounted. ^.^; after Zoe's last blow he topples over backwards, bleeding heavily, clutching his knives stubbornly even as he slams into the ground. There is a brief sigh, relieved almost and then nothing.
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:51 pm » Chic needs to reboot her computer, she'll be back in a moment
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:51 pm » .
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:51 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:50 pm » righto. The doctor seems fairly zen about all this, showing no real worry despite the fact that he definitely looks hurt. he's attacking Ti again.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:50 pm » .
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:49 pm » Zoe: *has dealt damage. this is Progress*
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:49 pm » Last punch is ineffectual.
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:49 pm » 5 successes -> rolling 2 damage dice
chicgeek « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:49 pm » TiOOC: Yup, the herbalist and the librarian. Baddass.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:49 pm » kk
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:49 pm » Rolling 3rd punch
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:49 pm » Agreed wtih Dr. Beard
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:48 pm » 1 success
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:48 pm » yep
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:48 pm » Zoe and Ti are still badass. They can do this.
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:47 pm » 3 successes -> roll 2 (essence) damage dice?
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:47 pm » Silk: [can hear a fight, but... not much else]
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:47 pm » Meep.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:47 pm » nah, it's ok. just consider it from this point
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:46 pm » (I can do it quickly now that I know soak)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:46 pm » righto, next attack?
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:46 pm » (shoot! I forgot that Zoe is -1 for fatigue. Should I reroll that first punch?)
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:46 pm » 1 success
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:45 pm » righto, roll away
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:45 pm » Oh, sorry! I was trying to guess based on Chic's roll and I miscounted. 3 damage dice.
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:45 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:45 pm » er, no... that's 13 Raw dmg and he has a soak of 10L unless this isn't Lethal?
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:45 pm » Go Zoe and Ti!
chicgeek « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:44 pm » .
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:44 pm » +1 str + 5 lethal - 7 soak = 6 damage dice?
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:43 pm » ok, that's 7 over
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:43 pm » 7 successes on the first punch
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:42 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:42 pm » kk, go for it
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:42 pm » Because I am unoriginal.
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:42 pm » Ok, Zoe's going to do a 3-flurry punch with her claws.
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:42 pm » Sorry! I was trying to relocate.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:41 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:41 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:40 pm » ok, now it's Zoe and the doctor's turn. Zoe can go first
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:40 pm » Heh
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:39 pm » they will shortly, but not quite yet
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:39 pm » ((Okay, guess not yet))
chicgeek « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:38 pm » 4,5,7 (1 success)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:38 pm » ((I'm assuming the gang caught up?))
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:38 pm » Peri: *RUN TO THE DANGER RUN RUN DRAGONS RUN*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:38 pm » Hue Thi: *face falls*
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:38 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:37 pm » and he has a soak of 10L, so min dmg: essence
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:37 pm » yes
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:37 pm » it's ok. ^.^ let's work it out again, raw dmg?
chicgeek « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:37 pm » Okay. 5 over, str 3, 2L would be 10 raw?
chicgeek « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:36 pm » *headdesk* Yup.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:36 pm » thanks Tinker, I'll make a note
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:36 pm » er... chic. did you skip the raw dmg and soak again?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:35 pm » 10,4,3,10,4, 3,2,2 (4 successes) for the metal 2,8,8,5,3 (2 successes) for tying
chicgeek « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:35 pm » 0,6,3,10,1, 8,1,9,5,8 (7 successes)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:35 pm » and dex + survival or larceny for the tying
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:34 pm » yes, you may attempt it Tinker Str + athletics check for the metal bit though
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:34 pm » (I know its very buisy, I just want a confirmation for 'tying abyssal to a big solid thing' So peri can race to where Zoe and Ti are.)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:33 pm » righto Zo
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:33 pm » He's going to be watching him
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:33 pm » only the first blow
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:33 pm » ...right. Sai is going to trust Zoe and Ti to the others, while standing near our captor, fangs out, holding his spear and looking *hopeful*
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:33 pm » Doctor: Not really. Though all living things must strive to continue, it is only natural.
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:33 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:33 pm » (will her poisoned knife have any more effect, or would that have been only the first blow? I'm assuming that stuff would wear off?)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:33 pm » ok, that's 5 over in this case Chic
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:32 pm » *not adhere to
chicgeek « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:32 pm » 10,9,9,4,9, 4 (5 successes)
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:32 pm » Zoe: He is starting from a faulty premise. He may not to proper logic.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:31 pm » ok, roll attack chic
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:31 pm » (That okay, Demo?)
chicgeek « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:31 pm » Ti: Hi, Zoe. Don't stand on ceremony. *swings*
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:31 pm » ok Tinker, make a Str + athletics check
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:31 pm » Hue: *NOT swearing, running towards trouble*
chicgeek « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:30 pm » Ti: Then you won';t object to this being YOUR time. *attacks*
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:30 pm » Zoe: Hi, Ti.
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:30 pm » (heh)
chicgeek « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:30 pm » Ti is glaring at her opponent, a knife in her hand. She's a little bloody.
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:30 pm » Grang: *isn't a native speaker*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:30 pm » (Okay. Peri is going to, admittedly, do something objectively dumb. He's going to look around for something reeeaaallly solid, grab a lenngth of metal, and tie Gentle Breeze up to the solid thing, pinned by a wrist by gammering the metal length, if he can find one, around it.)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:30 pm » Doctor: It is necissary because all things must end, and Creation's time has come.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:29 pm » ((Tis, but I think it's fine...))
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:29 pm » ((...'run into trouble' is a passive statement.))
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:29 pm » Sai: ... Zoe. In trouble. *Has trouble wrapping his head around the concept given how good she is at taking care of herself*
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:29 pm » er, no not yet. one moment ^.^;
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:28 pm » ZoeOOC: Yes, Ti fights someone and of course it is my fault.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:28 pm » (did he answer Ti?)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:28 pm » Peri: ....Zoe. *glances at the prisioner* ...shit.
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:28 pm » Zoe: *huh*
chicgeek « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:28 pm » .
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:27 pm » 2,8,1,8 (2 successes)
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:27 pm » Grang: ...It appears that Zoe may have run into trouble. *heads towards the main hall
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:27 pm » for now though, it is tick five in the great hall, Ti is about to attack and Zoe has just arrived and will be able to react next tick
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:27 pm » Hue Thi: *looks embarrassed almost immediately*
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:26 pm » you all will be joining shortly
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:26 pm » Hue Thi: *mumbles very softly under breath, something about "flippin' eedjits need ta get their heads on straight"*
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:26 pm » ok, That's more than enough, Grang hears fighting from the main hall
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:26 pm » Peri: *will think of something damnit*
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:25 pm » Er... six successes
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:25 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:24 pm » Six dice.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:24 pm » Peri: We aren;t DISCUSSING his SENTENCE right now.
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:24 pm » Silk: [whispering] Suit yourself...!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:23 pm » 10,4,6,2,5, 7,1 (3 successes)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:23 pm » What Zoe said.
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:23 pm » Grang: Besides, the vow would not prevent him from defending himself, and many would likely die taking him down
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:23 pm » we are, but the rest need to roll to see when you all can particpate in events ^.^
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:23 pm » ZoeOOC: ...I went back TO GET TI.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:23 pm » Also, someone should really go get them
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:23 pm » nope, not Ti or Zoe
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:23 pm » Wait, weren't we switching to Ti and Zoe?
chicgeek « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:23 pm » (Ti, too?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:22 pm » 3,8,10,2,6, 8 (4 successes)
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:22 pm » 10,7 (3 successes)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:22 pm » 1,4,3,1,6, 7,4 (1 success)
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:22 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:22 pm » and everyone roll perception + awareness(good grief I over use that one)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:22 pm » Peri: We're not doing that, Silk.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:21 pm » Peri is dragging him with him, until he figures out what he should do with him.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:21 pm » ah, ok then. fair enough ^.^
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:21 pm » Silk: [whipering to Sai] Uh, that's the POINT! He does cleanup here until he dies. Wouldn't that work?
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:21 pm » Sai: ... myself and master Grang and Flim and Silk sailed here on a boat
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:21 pm » No, Peri has him on a leash.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:21 pm » What?
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:21 pm » ok! leaving him there currently? in that case, switching to Zoe and Ti's perspective! Zoe has just walked in on Ti fighting a man in a plague doctor's outfit!
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:21 pm » Sai: Where's Ti and your cousin, Peri?
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:21 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:21 pm » Peri: What boat what now?
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:20 pm » (Also, we need to name the vessel)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:20 pm » Hue Thi: *sigh of relief*
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:20 pm » Sai: Everyone on our new boat.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:20 pm » Sai: Agreed.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:20 pm » Sai: Because he'll die if he stays here, Lady Silk.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:20 pm » Peri: He'll die on the isle.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:20 pm » Peri: Well we can;t stand around debating it any longer. Right now? *grabs the rope, and loops it around his neck in a slip-knot, making a leash* Lets discuss the damn ARMADA coming, and work out this creep later.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:20 pm » Hue Thi: I think we have more pressing concerns than determining a sentence?
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:20 pm » Silk: Dedicate himself to a good cause, certainly. But why leave the isle? [unsure]
chicgeek « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:20 pm » TiOOC: (hands GB a shovel and a dustpan)
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:18 pm » Sai: ...if we are NOT going to kill him, then he ought to swear to leave the isle and dedicate himself to a good cause.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:18 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:17 pm » Peri: Look, I m this close to figuring it's easier to set your head on a chopping block and give it a short, swift stroke. Option TWO, I use you as my personal goddamned blindfolded oracle.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:16 pm » Hue Thi: Peri, I'm not so certain we should allow him near any corpses.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:15 pm » GB: you bleedin crazy?!look out there! There's a flippin army comin! How the bleedin &#@!$ you expect me to "clean up" all tha?!
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:15 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:15 pm » Sai: ... *a bit miffed he missed it and everyone else saw it*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:15 pm » Peri: ........ its been a while since I had an ear on the street.
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:15 pm » Grang: *nods*
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:15 pm » Sai: We were going to speak to you about this, but-what?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:15 pm » Peri: They are visible off the coast.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:15 pm » Peri: Yes, I know.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:14 pm » Sai: According to Grang, there's an invading fleet coming this way.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:14 pm » Sai: ...Lord Peri... while I hesitate to bring this up, because I'd rather like to see him dead, if he stays on the isle, he's going to die. Wyld Hunt, remember? Also, there's another reason.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:13 pm » Peri: ....I say we make him help recover this town, Clean out the dead. Handyman. Aide in bringing it back to life.
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:13 pm » Grang: *chuckles* Only second?
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:12 pm » (Hey, it's like Good cop, bad cop!)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:12 pm » GB: ...Fricken second worst day. *leans back against the tree and knocks head on it lightly a couple times*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:12 pm » Peri: Also, In my experience, going back to the big spikey scary fellows saying 'Oops, sorry, I screwed up' never ends well.
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:12 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:12 pm » Sai: *Glaring at him* Or Lord Peri could just turn you over to me...
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:12 pm » (back!)
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:12 pm » Grang: I suppose permanently maiming you in such a way that you cannot report is also an option, but unlikely
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:11 pm » Hue Thi: I think you should look at how many "glow worms" are around, and possibly reconsider that statement.
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:11 pm » Grang: If you do not swear the oath, then it seems like we have only two options. Set you free, to report back to your masters who have already proven hostile to us once, or kill you.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:11 pm » Peri: Right. A fitting sentence then, for a fitting crime. All we know for sure is he spied on us, and he works with the... deathknights.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:10 pm » Sai: *slipping into low realm, which he actually has to think about since it's been a while since he's used it* So long as I can watch him carefully, I don't mind
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:10 pm » GB: What the bleedin frig you talkin about?I aint swearin no oath.
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:09 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:09 pm » ,
chicgeek « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:09 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:09 pm » Peri: *turns to Sai* I know it such, as much as you know you may go from skin to fur.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:08 pm » Sai: ... *may be slightly fuming but is being mature about it* very well then. If you believe it such.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:08 pm » GB: Sanctify a whot now?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:08 pm » Peri: .... If I sanctify an oath, then it is SO, in the eyes of heaven and our very world, and none may break it.
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:08 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:07 pm » Peri: *snorts* All I have to do is sanctify the agreement.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:07 pm » Sai: ... you... how would you enforce that, lord Peri?
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:06 pm » Grang: *sighs* I'm a choosen of Battles, not of Endings. I will not murder you, Gentle Breeze. I will, however, end your life should you attempt to impede our plans.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:06 pm » (I honestly never thought that negative intimacy would come up on the isle)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:06 pm » To tie his thumbs and wrists together: 9,2,9,6,5 (2 successes)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:06 pm » Hue Thi: *GAH okay tiny accent slip nobody will notice it wasn't that different*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:06 pm » Peri: Besides. I can just make him swear to serve out a proper, fitting sentence.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:06 pm » Sai: <–––*Has a negative intimacy: "Fear and mistrust towards necromancy"
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:05 pm » Hue Thi: I'm with Peri. If it proves necessary, that's one thing, but for now he is a captive.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:05 pm » Peri: I am far from home. I am far from who i was. I am disgraced, and out here, and a an... and I am far from my own religion! But the law, sai? Grang? The law comes with me.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:05 pm » Sai: ...he's still in league with people who were planning on slaughtering this town... but you're right. My apologies.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:04 pm » Peri: ... Besides, I can just make him sweat to- SAI! This man- THIS INDIVIDUAL MAN- cannot be TRIED for goddamned THORNS!
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:04 pm » GB: oi, I wasn' at Thorns kay?!
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:04 pm » Sai: "Good guys" who fought to the last man against wave after wave of the undead. "Good guys" who saw what your compatriots did in that cave.
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:04 pm » (I don't know if we will or not, but amused)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:04 pm » yes, any innate powers you all instinctively understand
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:04 pm » ((Pssst. peri knows what his innate aura-based power thing is, and what it does, right?))
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:03 pm » ok, roll... dex + survival or larceny to tie him up.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:03 pm » Sai: *Glaring at GB* "good guys' who remember Thorns.
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:03 pm » Grang: Generally, yes. I feel that Sai is simply responding to the sheer amount of death that seems logically to be at least partially your fault
chicgeek « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:03 pm » .
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:03 pm » (eeeheehee if we bring him with us I am going to be SO amused)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:03 pm » Peri: Are we just going to have him be murdered without trial?
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:03 pm » ?
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:03 pm » GB: oi! nonna tha now! Th' frig, aintcha lot of gloworms supposta be the "goodguys"
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:02 pm » Peri: We don't actualy know what hes done, where, or wha crimes he may have comitted. And we don't know what he knows. *will tie him up if theres rope* We dont ACTUALY know if he deserves death.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:02 pm » (Hue Thi's Low Realm is painfully native no matter how hard he tries to pretend it isn't.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:02 pm » *instead, not as well
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:02 pm » Sai: ...I figured the army coming to kill us would handle him if he was knocked out and left here. But if you'd like we could simply slay him as well
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:01 pm » Sai: ... I'm... there's no point in mimicking the language of the Dragon Blooded now, is there...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:01 pm » Peri: ...so what? So he can escape? So they might 'have vengence' against a lacky?
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:00 pm » Sai: Specifically, with you. Let us knock him out and hand him over to the villagers. This plague was likely his kin's handiwork.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:00 pm » Peri: ... *looks at sai* ...seriously? You're a soldier who doesn't say 'Pissed'?
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:00 pm » Sai: *Drawing his spear* They're about to be more, to employ your own language, "pissed"
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:00 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:59 pm » GB:*glaring* @#%^...#@$$%^...Glacier's gonna be pissed...
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:59 pm » Sai: If thou doubt our marital prowess in light of such evidence, as well as Lord Peri's considerable skill in brawling, than thou art a fool.
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:59 pm » (...why am I imagining Zoe's Lower Realm adhering to all the rules of grammar from about 50 years ago?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:58 pm » Sai: Your undead abominations, also, art gone. Did you not see the ship we commendeered from your compatriots? Do thou believe such a relic would be surrendered by them WILLINGLY?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:58 pm » ((Perfect memoryand language skills.))
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:58 pm » ((Peris Low Relm probably sounds a little odd- hes parroting his senseis cadence.))
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:58 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:58 pm » Peri: *relaxes his grip a little bit back down* Talk polite, an' maybe my damn grip wan' slip;agin.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:58 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:57 pm » (Hee! Nice observation))
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:57 pm » Grang: *shrugs* Unending Blows' was not moving under his own power when he left the area. I do not doubt that he will return another day, but it will not be soon.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:57 pm » ((*snrk* Heeheehee.))
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:57 pm » GB: $%^&& you ya bleeding arse jackenape!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:57 pm » ((I bet there's a particular exact accent the folks who learn court stuff a little later in life have. The Overcompensating Posh Voice.))
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:57 pm » Peri: ....*twists up his arms a little8 Oh me oh my me, I seem to 'ave slipped my grip.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:56 pm » Hey, where's Chic's character, away?
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:56 pm » GB: you killed Unending Blows and Thrice Risen? ya right. more like you ran yer nancey arses away.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:56 pm » SaiOOC: AND no jokes about "fetching!"
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:56 pm » Sai: ...I'll fetch a rope.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:56 pm » Peri: *hs been listening* ...anyone got 'ny' twine? ...I mean. Has anyone an... &#@!$. I need twine, or rope.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:55 pm » ((Sorry, back.))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:55 pm » Hue Thi: *being extra fancy with carefully cultivated High Realm because ohgods no noooo slipping into Low Realm nope*
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:54 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:54 pm » Sai: Their lair in shambles. \
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:54 pm » Sai: If this wretch is, then he's going to have a rude awakening. His allies art slain or driven from this place.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:54 pm » GB: lookie 'ere we gots us a smart one.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:53 pm » Hue Thi: Can we assume this *points at Breeze* is in league with our apparent invaders?
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:53 pm » Sai: Watching for WHOM?
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:53 pm » GB: oi, you listenin or not ya dip? I said I was watchin ya so ya dun screw shit up. Dat's my flippin purpose.
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:52 pm » Grang: *shrugs* It's not like it's information he couldn't glean from an inspection of the area we fought. And it was one with screaming faces on his armor, though as I understand it, that may not narrow the field much.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:51 pm » Sai: Master Grang, stop! We shouldn't tell this stranger anything unless he informs us of his purpose first. And Lord Peri, we'll explain later.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:51 pm » ((brb))
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:51 pm » Peri: Death-whats?
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:50 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:50 pm » Gentle Breeze:*narrows glare on Grang* oh, and whicha dem didja fight?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:50 pm » (*snerk*)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:50 pm » Hue Thi: *brushes self off after rather inelegant attempted tackle-dive*
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:49 pm » Grang: I aplogize. I should have thought of your desire to see less 'gloworms' before I fought off a deathknight.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:49 pm » Right. peri has beenswitching ack and forth from high relm- stiff- to low relm- accented when dealing with him.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:48 pm » low realm
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:48 pm » (Delayed response yay?)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:48 pm » Peri: I am fine.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:48 pm » Question: Is he speaking Low Realm, or a accented version of High relm?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:48 pm » Hue Thi: I wasn't asking you.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:48 pm » Gentle Breeze: ya ya, whatevah. *standing, glaring at you all* damn, lotta ya gloworms
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:48 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:47 pm » Sai: *Glaring at the guy*
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:47 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:45 pm » Actualy, Peri is glow-free.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:45 pm » Peri has....lemme see.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:45 pm » Peri is going to drag him up to his feet, holding his arms up behind his back, still. "Quit whining, the only way you can break your arms right now is to do somethin' STUPID, like try to escape."
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:44 pm » Yes, Sai is somewhat glowy. Subdued blues, purples, greens, and grays
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:44 pm » Grang: *SO VERY GLOWY*
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:44 pm » Sai should be mildly glowy, and Grang is definitely glowing
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:44 pm » (<3 for Sai's line)
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:44 pm » Sai: ... we... screw... things... up?
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:44 pm » .
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:44 pm » (I think Zoe was still glowy)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:43 pm » (...Hue hasn't rested. He's still glowy. Who else is still glowy, for that matter?)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:43 pm » the man is fairly young looking, though his face looks like it was beaten with a wall or worse until his nose was about flat and the rest of his face lopsided. He's built in the manner of many on the isle, like how we would call a linebacker. "Yeh, fine. I'm just gettin my bleedin arm broke's all. I'm Gentle Breeze Steals Life, and I'm makin sure you lota jackenapes don't screw shit up."
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:43 pm » Sai: Young man, perhaps your captor would release you if you, to employ the low tongue, "spilled".
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:42 pm » Peri: *adjusting his grip*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:41 pm » Hue Thi: Are you alright?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:41 pm » ((...Pfff. Maybe Lies Like Tao.))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:40 pm » (XD)
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:40 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:40 pm » "Wn' while we're train' nicelikes, wachaname."
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:40 pm » (Maybe a certain sidereal should slowly gain the slang 'runs like the Bao-lazes' or something like that)
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:40 pm » How young/old is he?
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:40 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:40 pm » Hue gets up and dashes to Peri, though he circles a bit, keeping enough distance to not interfere. This is Peri's area after all, and he seems to have everything under control.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:40 pm » What does this guy look like, physically?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:40 pm » "I assure you sir, this hold will in no way injure your arm. Or to put it how you might understands Shaddupya bleedin; whiner 'ese I giveyeh somethin' ta whinge abou', now why ya spyin!"
chicgeek « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:39 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:39 pm » ???: ow! sonnova bitch ow y'frikken jackwhipe quit wrenchin on my arm!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:38 pm » (It's too good a 'copper' like phrase to just waste.))
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:38 pm » (Dai Kens. Nice)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:37 pm » "Oh, do excuse me, is this your arm here? Funny old me, I just get jumpy when someone is hiding where I can;t see them, and then runs like the Dai Kens.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:37 pm » Peri is going to twist his arm behind his back.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:36 pm » Ok, I guess Sai's going to chase after them to catch up
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:35 pm » Grang: Not until you explain what you were doing in the shadows.
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:35 pm » (Back after dinner~)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:34 pm » The man is of course struggling against the hold. "lemme go y'fricking arse!"
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:34 pm » Nice.
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:34 pm » Woo! Go Peri!
chicgeek « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:33 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:32 pm » luckily that's enough to grab him. Peri tackles the cloaked man, forcing him to the ground.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:32 pm » .
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:31 pm » .
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:30 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:29 pm » Nice work, guys!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:29 pm » Ah, hell. 3,6,10,1,1, 4,1,8 (3 successes)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:28 pm » ok, peri roll your dex + martial arts to tackle him
chicgeek « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:27 pm » ,
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:26 pm » Five successes
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:25 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:25 pm » roll a dex + archery Wally, to see how well placed the shot is please ^.^
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:24 pm » Agreed
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:24 pm » Let's not risk hitting the pursuing Peri, yeah.
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:24 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:24 pm » ok, one sec then.
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:23 pm » I'll.... go for a warning shot for now
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:22 pm » (this may help peri's roll)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:22 pm » ok, Grang, make your shot. are you trying to hit him or...?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:22 pm » Peri: *seems to call to mind the very notion of a baying hound*
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:21 pm » Go for the legs!
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:21 pm » Grang's going to see if he can line up a shot to hinder the runner.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:20 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:20 pm » No noise, no shout, just a solid, professional run, sprindging over the roughened terrain, angling for the right grip.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:19 pm » ok, one sec while we see who else notices
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:19 pm » Peri is going to *run* dead on after him, going for a Apprehension.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:18 pm » No, Peris can see the cloaked man now, justing having dodged Hue and running
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:18 pm » If Peri can;t see it, hes just going to spring in the direction Hue was running.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:18 pm » 8,7,1,9,4, 5,4,2,8 (4 successes)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:18 pm » no, Grang, Flim and Hue are already good
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:17 pm » 2,9,8,1 (2 successes)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:17 pm » and Hue misses the cloaked man
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:17 pm » Peri: *looking for movement* Where is it?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:17 pm » Including me?
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:17 pm » ok, everyone roll perception + awareness again +2 to your rolls this time
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:17 pm » (Weeeelp)
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:17 pm » (It was just a joke! Don't give the DM ideas! Sssh! :-p)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:17 pm » This can only end badly 2 9,3,5 (1 success)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:17 pm » (Hes just roll playing...)
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:16 pm » (Why not, Z? Maybe he needs a Temperance roll to supress?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:16 pm » Sai: *Must... surpress... canine... urge... to chance... running... prey...*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:16 pm » Can peri see what hes being directed towards?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:16 pm » *springs*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:16 pm » Peri: *tenses up and sprinds forward* What is it?
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:15 pm » (Is his cloak purple? Then he'd be a purple perp.)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:15 pm » Hue: Peri! Help! *short, level, sharp- a command, not normal for Hue*
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:15 pm » Catch the perp!
chicgeek « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:15 pm » .
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:15 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:14 pm » ...what Wally said.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:14 pm » Just point and say 'Peri, there. hes like a hunting dog.
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:14 pm » YOU CAN DO IT
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:13 pm » Welp.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:13 pm » ...Nope. Just melee.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:13 pm » Do I even have martial arts?
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:13 pm » ok, unfortunately the cloaked figure notices and begins moving as you do. Though instead of moving to attack he's moving to run it seems. Roll martial arts + dex to see if you get him anyway
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:12 pm » (Good luck, Hue.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:12 pm » ((Seconded. Good luck, Hue)
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:12 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:11 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:11 pm » ((Good luck, Hue.))
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:10 pm » ((Yeah, it makes it really hard to follow.))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:10 pm » Hue Thi rolls 5 dice to This can only end badly 10,8,4,2,1 (3 successes)
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:10 pm » ((It's sorta bugged me a little bit, because it kind of makes it hard for me to follow what people are and aren't saying in game.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:09 pm » ((It's an ok slip-up, Jane, but remember to try to do OOC chatter like "SilkOOC:", just so that it doesn't confuse anyone
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:09 pm » ...Well this is gonna end hilariously.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:08 pm » ok. Hue needs to roll Dex + stealth to try and make it an unexpected attack
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:08 pm » *Creation— and sorry, that was supposed to be OOC.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:08 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:08 pm » ((....Its 'Creation'. No one in Exalted calls it *exalted*. An exalted is a thing you are.))
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:07 pm » Silk: If you do need to get messy in Exalted, you may wish to wear a red jacket.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:07 pm » ((... I don't know how its supposed to be pronnounced, but in my head, Peri says 'Huu-eh.'))
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:07 pm » Sai: ...why is Lady Silk going to into the city?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:07 pm » Peri: ....*lowers his tone* Hue? May I... be of assistance?
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:07 pm » one moment ^.^
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:06 pm » ok, that part's a bit different
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:06 pm » (My scales are calibrated by the "Take Chances! Make Mistakes! Get Messy!" approach, as espoused by the venerable Ms. Frizzle)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:06 pm » nope, you aren't noticed(that's what the -2 was for) but you can't see anything more important other than he's shadowing you all in the shadows and is wearing a dark cloak
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:06 pm » ((totally gonna tackle- does it count as a flurry out of battle? Does it become a battle if I tackle?))
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:05 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:05 pm » 4,8,4,3,4 (1 success) Hue is about as subtle as Francis York Morgan.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:05 pm » Peri: ... *ready to move if Hue directs him to*
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:05 pm » Zoe: *ignoring the group~ should be able to get back to the town hall soon*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:04 pm » Can't afford to spend more motes on this...
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:04 pm » (Z, I think your scale needs calibration)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:03 pm » heh, you can try. roll perception + awareness again, -2 for going unnoticed
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:03 pm » (Doooo iiiit~)
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:03 pm » (He's unknown, so I'd say a 7, but go ahead and try it. It might be something awesome!)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:03 pm » *kinda wants to try tackling him- on a scale of 1 to 10 how suicidal would that be...*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:02 pm » By any chance?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:02 pm » Can I get a better look at this guy without him noticing?
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:02 pm » Grang: *leaning on his bow*
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:01 pm » Silk: [silent!]
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:01 pm » Hue: Everyone stop talking.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:01 pm » Sai: Wait, what?
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:00 pm » ok Hue notices a man crouched in the shadows. Dressed in dark robes.
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:00 pm » Zoe: *not paying attention to people and heading back to the town hall*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:00 pm » ...wrong thing copied but whatever.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:00 pm » Peri: .... Hue Thi and Zoe?
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:00 pm » 2,2,4 (failure)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:00 pm » http://umbralechoes.com/ExaltedRoller.php 6 successes
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:00 pm » Sing it with me now! Peri is distrac-ted! 3,5,6,4,7, 2,6 (1 success)
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:59 pm » Sai: They slaughtered the smugglers. All that was left was this ship.
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:59 pm » Silk: Yeah.
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:59 pm » Flim: Who is that with ypu Peri?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:59 pm » Pffhee.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:59 pm » Sai: And with them, the undead.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:59 pm » Sai: The same forces that devastated the city-state of Thorns... death knights. Those that rained blood and death upon the land...
chicgeek « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:59 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:58 pm » Sai: ...we found... something that may be related, Lord Peri.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:58 pm » also: perception + awareness roll from Hue, Zoe and peri, since I forgot them the first time ^.^;;;;;
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:58 pm » Sorry, meant to say that Grang was keeping an eye on them, but wasn't going to draw attention to him until they had a better look
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:58 pm » Peri: Contagon.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:57 pm » uhm... did Grang and Flim forget the fourth person in the shadows? not saying they have to react, just making sure that wasn't missed
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:57 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:56 pm » Sai: ... what happened here?
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:56 pm » Zoe: *heading back to the town hall*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:56 pm » Hue: *will probably write about it later*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:56 pm » Hue: *sigh* It's fine, Sai. I'm used to it.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:56 pm » Peri: ...And we're... ambivalent. *is stripped to the waist*
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:55 pm » Sai: ... mine apologies. *Ears droop*
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:55 pm » (DANG IT WHY DO I KEEP THINKING THAT I'M SORRY DR. BEARD(
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:55 pm » Peri: ... LORD hue....
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:55 pm » (It's much funnier if he's androgenous
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:55 pm » (Hue is a boy!)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:55 pm » (Noooo)
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:55 pm » (...I'm used to Hue being a guy)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:54 pm » ((...*debates changing Hue's gender for the ease of everyone*))
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:54 pm » Zoe: Don't we want Ti to come, too?
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:54 pm » Sai: ... Terrible. We have news we must speak of. Everyone onto the boat.
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:53 pm » Zoe: *not sure if that was what Sai was asking or not*
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:53 pm » Zoe: ...a lot of them are dead?
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:53 pm » Grang: We met with some... difficulty in acquiring the ship, but nothing too hard.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:53 pm » Sai: Lord Peri! Lady Zoe! Madam Hue! Is everyone alright here?
chicgeek « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:53 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:52 pm » (ouch, that sucks beard. hope it wasn't too bad)
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:51 pm » ((Aww, sorry to hear that Beard))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:51 pm » ((*stops wasting chatspace*))
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:51 pm » ohhhh, ok then. guess we're all caught up then. So Sai and co arrived just now, and Flim and co saw the ship sail up and dock
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:51 pm » ((Also I walked all over creation today and had to deal with CROWDS and got bumped into and fraked out like five times today.))
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:51 pm » ((I beleive.))
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:51 pm » (Jack, we just wanted to decide with the whole group. I doubt Peri and the others would appreciate being left out of the loop on this)
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:51 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:50 pm » (( Peri told 'em already. It was an AIm conversation for clarity.)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:50 pm » ((*usually just sleeps till 11 after games*))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:50 pm » ((Okay. Just saying now that I need to be up at 8 tomorrow at latest, brother visiting, etc. so I may bail early.))
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:49 pm » I think it was a "delay until we're together to make that large of a decision" thing, rather than nobody agreeing with Flim
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:49 pm » we'll let Peri and them finish that discussion, then we're all on the same time
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:48 pm » they'll be caught up in juuuuust a moment. I think Peri was in the middle of talking to Hue and Zoe about the doctor
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:48 pm » I have nooo idea.
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:48 pm » Apparently Flim is the only one that thinks so.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:48 pm » Ok... so now we shift to their perspective and catch up with them? Or are they already caught up?
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:48 pm » Yay!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:47 pm » (Woo!)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:46 pm » ok, Now we're bringing Peri, Zoe and Hue back into things as well.
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:46 pm » (Actually, did we decide that removing her blindfold was a good idea?)
chicgeek « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:46 pm » \.
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:46 pm » (Silk failed, by the way)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:45 pm » ok, Sai is pretty sure it's Peri, Zoe and Hue, but not 100%. Grang and Flim however know it's those three, however they also notice a fourth person in the shadows nearby.
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:44 pm » 10,9,9,3 (4 successes)
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:44 pm » Grang: *six successes*
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:44 pm » 1,5,9,3,5, 6 (1 success)
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:43 pm » Ok... well, let's roll....
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:43 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:43 pm » so, if you're trying to determine who the trio is, roll perception + awareness
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:41 pm » unfortunately not, it hasn't been an hour and you were all working to run the ship.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:40 pm » Do we retain any essence?
chicgeek « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:40 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:40 pm » ok, that's enough to safetly dock. and you all can see a trio of figures by a house in the town, otherwise the town looks utterly abandoned. The sun is just starting to drop below the horizon so it's not too obvious who the trio are.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:40 pm » Awesome
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:40 pm » Two successes
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:39 pm » Wally?
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:39 pm » Ok, so hopefully I got high enough that with the others helping, we can hum a few bars and fake it
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:38 pm » 7,10,1,5 (3 successes)
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:38 pm » 1,6,8 (1 success)
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:38 pm » 7,3,10 (3 successes)
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:38 pm » Ok... rolling now
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:38 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:37 pm » yep, wits is the attribute that goes with Sail
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:37 pm » .
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:37 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:36 pm » ... crap. Wits, really?
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:36 pm » *Nods*
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:36 pm » ok, unless someone opposes the idea, the ship gets you all to the port of the town pretty quickly, though I need everyone to roll wits + sail (cooperative with Sai as the main roller) to see how well you all manage to dock it
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:34 pm » Grang: Seems fair to me.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:34 pm » Unless anyone objects, I think it might be our fastest way
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:33 pm » ok, so taking the ship?
chicgeek « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:33 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:32 pm » Silk: Hmm... could work.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:32 pm » Sai: I believe it may be the fastest way to get to them
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:31 pm » Sai: A good choice... but let us get to the others. Get to the ship, I shall guide us to port.
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:31 pm » (I suggested this last week and I'll suggest it again) Flim: I suggest unblindfolding lady Silk so that her watchers will have an idea of what is coming.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:30 pm » he does, basically all he'd need to do is will it to do so. though he probably lacks in accuracy of piloting
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:30 pm » (Hey Dr. Beard!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:30 pm » Sai: That is one strategy, Silk, and a valid one, but before we discuss tactics we ought to gather the others. Tis a decision I will not allow a voice to go unheard for.
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:30 pm » (Hiiii Hana!)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:30 pm » ((Back!))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:30 pm » ((Oh good! Looks like we haven't gotten to Hue's half of the group yet!))
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:29 pm » Silk: You know, maybe it's just me, but we've got an army on each side, both of whom probably want to kill us... how about we get ready to make tracks, and quickly?
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:29 pm » Demo, does Sai have any idea how to make that ship he's attuned to move?
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:29 pm » Ok... then he's got a good idea of this. Sai's going to look at the group. "We need to find the others. Now. Dark times are coming and we need to consider our options.
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:28 pm » Oh.
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:28 pm » (1 sec)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:28 pm » Sai knows their numbers already, Rrrth's shared it when he returned from his scouting. About a full Dragon of troops, about 500 soldiers and a couple warstriders
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:27 pm » Sai: Doth thou know their numbers?
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:26 pm » Sai: ...Lady Silk, the imperial force was coming here after us, were they not?
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:26 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:26 pm » But he DOES know one thing...
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:26 pm » 2,4,3,5,6 (failure) ... in his defense, Sai never did naval warfare. He has no idea of the tactics
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:25 pm » sure thing ^.^
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:25 pm » If that's ok
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:25 pm » Demo, I'd like to make a war plus intelligence check to identify the implications of this.
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:24 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:24 pm » Sai: ... *Thinking*
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:24 pm » Sai: ...surely thou jest! If they were to attack the isle now...
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:24 pm » Grang: And not imperial ones... if it's not too much conjecture, I'd bet they're tied to those who were here.
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:23 pm » Grang: Do you see those specks on the horizon? They appear to be ships...
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:23 pm » Sai: ...what?
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:22 pm » Grang: ...That appears to not be the only wrath headed this way.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:22 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:22 pm » Sai: Hm... we ought to find the others. With the wrath of the imperial army heading our way, we hath no time to waste...
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:21 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:20 pm » everyone else just sees a few specks on the horizon, or nothing in Silk's case
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:20 pm » . . .
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:20 pm » ok, Grang can see a line of ships on the horizon, and they do not look like Imperial ships, too... jagged in build. And there seems to be hundreds of them at least, all heading in the direction of the town, probably a day's sailing away.
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:19 pm » 6,4,3,2 (failure)
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:18 pm » In fairness, the second roll is worse: 3,4,8,4,4, 3 (1 success)
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:18 pm » Er, re-rolling because I'm now at -1.
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:18 pm » Five successes
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:18 pm » 3,10 (2 successes)
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:17 pm » Sai: I... hath some ideas of how to proceed, Master Flim, although I know not how to formally operate it.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:17 pm » by the way, everyone make a perception + awareness roll please ^.^
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:16 pm » Grang: ...That's good.
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:16 pm » Flim: Does anyone know how to sail this vessel?
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:16 pm » (...giant squid zombies. All we need now is a gun that shoots trees to add antoher level to the fun absurdity)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:15 pm » (wlcome to the wonderfull world of exalted)
chicgeek « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:15 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:14 pm » (You can't make this stuff UP!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:14 pm » Sai is shining with subdued lights of blues, purples, faded greens, grays, and silvers, his body not at full anima status, but alight. A caste mark that keeps changing form is emblazoned on his forehead, as he approaches the others, his body sweaty with exertion and his eyes haggard as if he had been through intense mental stress. "Masters Grang, Flim, Lady Silk... we now own a vessel. Rather, I own a vessel that we all must use to escape."
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:14 pm » Why am I getting ideas of Captain Nemo and the Nautilus?
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:14 pm » Silk: Oh. Sorry. Clarification. Giant squid zombie.
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:13 pm » Silk: I'm pretty sure the squid thing was deliberate, too, so if we use that ship in the cave, we might want to be... careful.
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:12 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:12 pm » Silk: I went after the hooded deathknight guy... I think I managed to wound him pretty bad, but he escaped! He jumped into the water, and he and his friend were swallowed by a giant squid, which swam off.
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:12 pm » Grang: It appears that the initial zombies we fought were not the only enemies in this area. *points to the zombie corps*
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:10 pm » go on silk, Sai ^.^
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:10 pm » yes
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:10 pm » ok, so, share news with each other?
chicgeek « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:09 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:08 pm » heya tinker!
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:07 pm » (Hey Tinker!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:07 pm » Ok, now that he's done with what he's been doing, Sai's going to the entrance to find the group....
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:06 pm » (Hiiiii, T!)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:06 pm » ((Reporting for duty.))
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:06 pm » Silk: [puts teh blindfold back on]
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:05 pm » Grang: I'm sure.
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:05 pm » Flim: Very well, but the others need to be warned
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:05 pm » Silk: [uncloaks] You will not BELIEVE what I've been up to.
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:05 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:05 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:04 pm » Grang: I believe that was the noise we heard before? Therefore, taking you with us to inspect the ship seems relevant, flim.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:04 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:03 pm » ok, so the zombie's dead and the cave seems safe now. what will Grang, Flim and Silk do?
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm » Silk, you can rejoin the others now
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm » ok, battle over ^/^
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:00 pm » Grang: Somehow, I doubt I will.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:00 pm » A second later though, a shadow shoots up out of the zombie. "You will regret this starchild." And darts away into the woods.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:59 pm » ok, that one knocks the zombie right off it's feet, landing it flat on it's back, screaming in inhuman pain.
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:57 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:56 pm » Five lethal damage
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:56 pm » Raw of 17, -3L
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:56 pm » Grang: I told you I could not let that happen.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:56 pm » ok, the first arrow doesn't drop the zombie, but you can see it stagger, eyes widdening in surprise already. (DV 1 now, so that's 6 over)
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:55 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:55 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:55 pm » Attack two: Seven successes (the die roller likes that number today)
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:54 pm » 7 L
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:53 pm » kk, it's soak here is 3L= 11 dmg dice
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:53 pm » Piercing
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:53 pm » Raw damage is 14, then
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:52 pm » yes
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:51 pm » Alright, so 3+... is he wearing obvious armor?
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:51 pm » ok, that's 3 over
chicgeek « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:50 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:49 pm » First attack: Seven successes.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:49 pm » kk
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:48 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:47 pm » Grang: *wants to end this quickly, and establish himself as a threat, so he shoots the guy with three arrows
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:46 pm » so first up is Grang
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:46 pm » ok, and the zombie got 4 successes
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:43 pm » Five successes
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:43 pm » 7,3,3,6,10 (3 successes)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:41 pm » everyone roll join combat ^.^
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:41 pm » The zombie seems to go very silent suddenly. "Then you too are a fool."
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:41 pm » .
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:39 pm » Flim: I'm afraid I don't see anything very dangerous before me. Perhaps you'd care to enlighten me?
chicgeek « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:37 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:37 pm » The zombie laughs for a moment, or you're pretty sure it's meant to be a laugh, it comes accross more as a crazy, but amused cough. "Patrician you have no idea the danger you are in do you?"
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:37 pm » .
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:34 pm » Flim: You have to get past me first.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:34 pm » Dun dun dunnn!
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:33 pm » Zombie: Goooood, I shall enjoy dragging you screaming before his feet.
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:33 pm » Grang: I cannot let that happen.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:33 pm » Hm...
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:32 pm » The zombie gives a small grin, half crazed and sadistic. "Oh, indeed I do. And by slaying you I shall continue serving him. Maybe I shall spare the star child from death... for the moment... the master's master has expressed interest in capturing a starchild"
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:32 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:32 pm » .
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:30 pm » Flim: Tell me, do you enjoy serving your master?
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:30 pm » so, anything to say to the zombie?
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:30 pm » .
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:29 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:27 pm » HenshinOOC: Well, the other part of it is that you're supposed to have a name hinting at how you died. You've still got a pulse so you're out.
chicgeek « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:27 pm » (DuskOOC: So, with my name, I'm a shoo in?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:26 pm » (HenshinOOC: To be fair, there's rules in the abyssal exalted rulebook penalizing you if you don't have a pretentious and overly complicated name...
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:25 pm » (Ok, so we're all more or less halfway tapped, at least, if you consider "personal" to be halfway, which may not be mathematically accurate)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:24 pm » ZonbieOOC: it's supposed to be a metaphor of how a glacier is slow moving but unstoppable and if you build something in it's way it'll swallow it! Shut up, I know it's convoluted. I didn't name the pompus ass.
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:24 pm » Silk's holding at a remainder of 2 motes personal.
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:24 pm » flim has 14 personal
chicgeek « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:23 pm » (sets out mac and cheese for the hungry, hungry glacier)
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:23 pm » (I know... I had no idea glaciers got hungry)
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:22 pm » (Grang has like Five essence left... he's already pretty glowy)
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:22 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:22 pm » ...this just got complicated again
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:21 pm » The zombie spits to the side. "Child of the dragon blooded, you should not be interfeering. it will be your undoing. My master's name is Insatiable Hunger of the Glacier and he will be the doom of this decadent isle."
chicgeek « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:20 pm » ,
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:20 pm » (Grang, Flim, Silk, what are your essence scores at? Because after that last fight I'm tapped on personal essence. Any more combat and Sai goes shiny and starts activating the anima banner of whatever phase of the moon we're in)
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:18 pm » Grang raises his bow. "Because he's interfering with ours."
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:18 pm » Flim: My name is Cathak Geridus. What is your master's name?
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:16 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:15 pm » As the zombie approaches it looks down the tunnel, hissing lightly. "Starchild. And who are you to interfere with my masters' plans?" the last is bit addressed to Flim.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:15 pm » Sai: *Nods, as he goes for the ship*
chicgeek « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:14 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:14 pm » Grang: I'll help Flim. *steps back towards the tunnel*
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:14 pm » heh, righto. just making sure.
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:14 pm » So very glowing.
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:14 pm » Grang is so glowing.
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:14 pm » Sai: Aye. Grang, doth thou want to secure the ship whilst I assist Flim, or shalt I go for the ship? We shouldn't leave it here unwatched...
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:12 pm » yes Zo, Sai and Grang can hear Flim
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:12 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:11 pm » Can Sai hear Flim?
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:10 pm » is anyone glowing by this point btw?
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:09 pm » OK!
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:07 pm » also, heya jane, can you get on aim? ^.^
Wallycaine « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:07 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:07 pm » ,
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:06 pm » Flim: Incoming, folks.
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:05 pm » yes, it's outside the tunnels, just having come around the outcropping of rocks. Grang is at the other end of the tunnel and Sai is inside the cave.
Jane Narbon « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:05 pm » (It's the Ninja Zombie!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:04 pm » Heading Flim's way, right?
Professor Zobot « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:03 pm » Ok then.
Mithril Jack « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:03 pm » Who's "his"?
Claire « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:03 pm » (oh, sure! sorry!)
Demothesis « Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:03 pm » ok, so last time we left off for Sai, Grang, and Flim, there was a single zombie that looked a lot smarter than the rest heading his way

_________________
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don’t talk" -Tuco, The Good the Bad and the Ugly

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: exalted quest #2 logs II
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:19 pm 
Offline
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:52 pm
Posts: 618
Location: Two steps ahead of you
Demothesis « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:17 am » seems like a good place to wrap up for the night ^.^
Demothesis « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:17 am » g'night Zo.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:17 am » Gnight, Z.
chicgeek « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:16 am » TiOOC:(what are they, Ents?)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:16 am » Jan: *hand to chest, as if wounded*
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:16 am » Gah, I hate to end this, since I'm having a lot of fun, but I have to go. Easter tomorrow and so forth.
Demothesis « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:16 am » Whisper: oh no. the old people are talking. Well, everyone find a seat, it'll be an hour bfore they even finish saying "hi"
chicgeek « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:15 am » (hi Sarah!)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:15 am » Jan: Quiet from the penut gallery.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:15 am » Rrrths: Hah! Worse then that. How are yeh, ya old fraud.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:14 am » Jan: Oh, aye. Born and raised.
Demothesis « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:14 am » yes
Sarah McLaren « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:14 am » (Hi guys!)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:14 am » ( I presume Rrths and Whisper are there?)
Claire « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:14 am » Zoe: Turning into a hedgehog once it is safe to do so. I have not done it before.
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:13 am » Sai: *Ears perk up*
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:13 am » Sai: ... you're from the Isle?
chicgeek « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:12 am » ,
Demothesis « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:12 am » Echo: not going insane eh~? ok, and past that~?
Claire « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:12 am » Zoe: *priorities*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:12 am » Jan: *hand over heart* Ahh, glory be to the island seed~ *humming from a very old fashioned isle anthem*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:12 am » May have spoken too soon
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:11 am » ...yeah, mine was kind of piddly in comparison
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:11 am » Oh wait
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:11 am » Zoe wins best answer.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:11 am » Jan: I like these ones~
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:11 am » Sai: ...I want to know the true history of our world, and prove it to those <censored for content> monks.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:11 am » Jan: **SNORT*
Claire « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:10 am » Zoe: Not going insane.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:10 am » Jan: *eye roll*
Demothesis « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:09 am » Echo: Fair enough~ now, what are you two interested in~?
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:09 am » SargeOOC: *Sleeping in Jan's pocket, waiting for a loud noise to disturb his slumber so he can wake up and Bwi fiercely at it*
Claire « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:08 am » Zoe: I was unclear as to the definitionof nanny he was using. You have clarified it. Thank you.
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:08 am » Sai: My apologies. They had to remove my sense of humor after Thorns. Tis still growing back.
Demothesis « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:07 am » Echo: He means he's going to fuss over you all like a mother hen~ it's a habit he's picked up~ and yes young lady~?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:07 am » Jan: Joking, joking.
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:07 am » Sai: *Skeptical expression*
Claire « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:07 am » Zoe: *looks up* ...excuse me?
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:07 am » Sai: ...nanny?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:06 am » Jan: Me, m' yer nanny.
chicgeek « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:06 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:05 am » Jan: THou art students to all, but this be thy sire and you art his ward. Or t' put it; aye.
Demothesis « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:05 am » Echo:*laughs a bit* something like that~ More like elder classmates~ We're all learning in the world~ We've just been doing it a bit longer~
Wallycaine « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:05 am » .
Claire « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:04 am » Zoe: *is looking at her shoes*
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:04 am » Sai: *Still learning to speak simple again* er, our teachers?
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:04 am » Sai: *Instantly likes Jan* Hm. And you art our proctors?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:03 am » 'Fury of the WInters Storm': Most folks call me Jan. Seems to h'v stuck.
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:03 am » Sai: ... I thank you...
Demothesis « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:02 am » ShunOOC: *glares at Saffron* stop that.
Mithril Jack « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:02 am » ..
Demothesis « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:02 am » Anyway, the lunars get a much less... grand reception and view. They get led into a forest, deep into it's shadowed and wild depths until they come to a clearing with several people sitting around a gigantic tree at the center of the clearing. The tree is easily big enough to hold a house or two inside it. and from a door carved into one side a man walks out. He looks to be in his early 50s, he's wearing comfortable fine robes casually and smiles easily, creasing the corners of his mouth with a natural mirth. "Well, looks like I win that bet with Tamuz. My name is Echo of the Jackal's Laughter and this is my manse." A figure shifts, leaning against the inner edge of the door- his shoulders are broad, and in the dim light, examening the newcomers... stepping out behind the elder He seems younger then him, thick stripes of white curling back through his rough black hair, and lines against his eyes marking rough features. He is dressed in simple, rough clothing, made in the style of a soldier's, or a peasant. He steps out, a book under one arm, nodding to them. "And I am Fury of the Winters Storm. Welcome, brother and sister of the Isle."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:01 am » Peri: For the record, Ive had to go back on duity high to my gills before, and despite my intense hallucinations, did just FINE.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:01 am » Heheh.
Professor Zobot « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:00 am » Saffron: Aww.... *Noogieing Shun*
chicgeek « Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:00 am » http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRHReWjKi_g&noredirect=1
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:59 pm » he tends to compensate by talking a big game and doing crazy things people expect you needing to be supremely confident to do.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:59 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:58 pm » Shun does a good job of hiding it.
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:57 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:57 pm » 'Mary had a little lamb...with mint jelly." Applause from crowd, coffehouse, beatniks, ect. Fun little shorts.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:57 pm » heh, he can hang out with Shun, though Shun would deny everything if anyone asks
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:56 pm » Hue Thi: *is a Solar with self esteem issues*
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:56 pm » Oh, God-anyone remember Dot's Poetry Corner from Animaniacs?
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:55 pm » Ti: Absolutely.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:55 pm » Hue Thi: If you would like...
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:55 pm » Ti: Everyone, Hue. You can give reading at the tea house, right?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:54 pm » Hue Thi: *suddenly feels less useful. Who here needs poetry?*
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:54 pm » One of these days when Peri's indulging, you just know something important is going to happen. ^^
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:53 pm » In all seriousness, he'd probably do this in his spare time, while working out something more useful to do. But he would donate half the crops resin back to the community.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:53 pm » *snrk* that is such an awesome description tinker
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:52 pm » Peri: *just smug, like a child who has worked out they can MAKE their own damn cookies*
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:52 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:51 pm » Ti: I wonder if these hard working folk would like a tea house....
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:51 pm » Ti: Ha? Hah? Don't come running to me the n ext time you want any pharmecutical assistance. *sticks her tounge out back at him*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:50 pm » Peri: *already knows how to form, boil, harden, and grind the resin*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:50 pm » And was written well before he got here.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:50 pm » Given it's awfully near perfect alignment with this school.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:49 pm » Silkshadow: [praying to the pattern spiders to make a Destiny so she can pull up the Calibration Gate]
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:49 pm » Ti: *will do a different kind of book. careful, meticulous illustrations and descriptions of various plants, and their uses*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:49 pm » Peri: HAH. *sticking his tounge out at Ti-Zhan, as he tills ground for the net crop*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:48 pm » ...Wonder what the Elder will think of Hue's book.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:47 pm » Who's going to stop him?
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:47 pm » sure
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:47 pm » ....hey, if peri grows his own, is he allowed to have his purple-dust~?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:47 pm » Peri: *they could hurt their teeth*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:46 pm » Peri you cannot be that clueless.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:46 pm » ...Peri
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:46 pm » Peri: Oy! No mistreatment of prisioners.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:46 pm » They often line their nests with symbols of office, such as seals and badges.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:46 pm » in thunder, lightning, or in rain?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:46 pm » Flim is awesome
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:46 pm » ...*snerk*
Mithril Jack « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:45 pm » Flim: Perhaps I will build a bakery that makes cakes with files in them, and feed them to the prisoners in Peri's jail. :D
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:45 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:45 pm » Hm, I wonder how we'll meet once more?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:45 pm » While making their signature authority calls.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:45 pm » And so once again the party is split, scattered to the four winds. (three winds?)
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:45 pm » hee
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:45 pm » Even in the wild, they can be found making priitive citations of law.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:44 pm » Peri: *will burn his hands learning how to smelt metal to make himself a badge~*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:44 pm » ....this must be why Peri's are so endangered. After all, there's only one left.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:44 pm » Bwahahahaha!
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:43 pm » Pffffff.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:43 pm » Adult Peris, instead, are driven by a primal urge to arrest criminal elements in their territory.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:43 pm » *snrk~*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:43 pm » ....See, now I;m smiling and thinking of peri cuting out floor-tiles, and learning how to make iron bars, and baking bricks in the sun, and how to tile a roof...
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:43 pm » ...that'd be a silly idea: A lunar trained sidereal and a sidereal trained lunar
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:42 pm » The Southern Peri is unique in the animal kingdom. Its greatest instinctive drive is unrelated to reproduction and often runs counter to survival.
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:41 pm » Grang: *shrugs* This is a solar training center. I'm no more going to train here than I would with Zoe and Sai. I presume Silk will take me somewhere else for training...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:41 pm » Peri: *may, if no one stops him, build a jail from the ground up. its his first thought, anyhow*
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:41 pm » that's part of the fun tinker. :D
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:40 pm » Hue Thi: *could easily be mistaken for a Twilight if his knowledge wasn't such a poor match for his enthusiasm*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:40 pm » Hmn... I wonder what everyone will choose to buld.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:40 pm » Zoe: *is going to be grumpy*
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:40 pm » Ti: Grang? Aren't you staying?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:39 pm » Hue Thi: *running around everywhere looking at everything*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:39 pm » Sai: *Making sure to bring along plenty of books for Zoe and ask Peri beforehand how best to behave around her*
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:39 pm » Grang: *smiles* I'm only sad that I cannot learn here as you will.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:39 pm » Peri: *won't be yanked back by any gaurds or scolded by anyone*
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:39 pm » *nods*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:38 pm » It's an amazing idea, Demo
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:38 pm » *Say
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:38 pm » Peri wont SY so until he in private, but he;s never been allowed to walk around a farm before.
Mithril Jack « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:38 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:37 pm » It;s fantastic.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:37 pm » Peri: It's beautiful. *hasn;t wiped his eyes yet, because he was taught tht if you wipe your eyes, you're admitting you are crying* I... wish some people I know could see it.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:36 pm » *not capable
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:36 pm » (But I like it.)
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:36 pm » (Commentary: The book only mentions two schools. I suspect the writers didn't want there to be an 'obvious' third choice.)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:36 pm » I am notcapable of greater approval.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:36 pm » Oooh. I do like it.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:36 pm » I like it.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:36 pm » this is my answer for the Cult of the Illuminated's third school. They have one that's a military school focusing on discipline, a monestary ish place basically set to encourage solars to be as full of themselves as possible, and mine: aka the "make something with your own two hands and appreciate those around you" school
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:35 pm » Peri: *after a year, could probably use a haircut- turns out hsi hair gets pretty shaggy*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:34 pm » Hue Thi: It's wonderful, isn't it?
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:34 pm » Ti: *gntly thumps Peri on the shoulder* We've come a long way, Snaps.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:34 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:34 pm » Hue Thi: *smiles*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:33 pm » Peri: I have not felt better in a long time.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:33 pm » SaiOOC: ... someone needs a picture of Peri now.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:33 pm » Elder: of course you may sir. *leading you all one by one to each plot as a new house is built for you all. Everyone gets their own simple house*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:33 pm » Hue Thi: ...*stops bouncing for a moment* ...Peri? Are you alright?
Mithril Jack « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:32 pm » ..
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:32 pm » Peri: *ISN"T CRYING OKAY SOMETHINGS IN HIS EYES*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:32 pm » Hue Thi: I'd like to watch the other houses being built, if no one minds! Can I ask questions? Take notes?
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:32 pm » Elder: Ah, we are in a remote area of the scavenger lands, dangerous lands to travel usually, and we are self sufficient. No need to go outside for supplies and attract attention. undoubtibly we will be discovered eventually, but by then we hope the Shining Ones who have grown in this city will be willing and able to help defend us from whatever force is mustered against us.
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:31 pm » Grang: *smiles, and tips his head* Do not worry... I shall not forget.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:30 pm » Peri will... actualy seem to be crying a little. He covers it in the best tradition of the noble dragon blooded- by pretending he isn;t, and bowing softly, so maybe no one will see it.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:29 pm » (...Between this and Rrths, Hue Thi is the resident fanboy of the group.)
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:29 pm » It is awesome.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:29 pm » Ti: ...how do you keep from being discovered? Don't get me wrong, it's mpressive-but this is a big city.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:28 pm » I think it's awesome.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:28 pm » HueThiOOC: Do it again! Do it again!
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:28 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:28 pm » This needs to be archived for future reference
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:28 pm » ...this is pretty awesome
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:28 pm » I just mostly want to see how the cast reacts to all this ^.^
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:28 pm » Like giddy happy. He thinks this is the coolest thing ever.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:27 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:27 pm » Ahh.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:27 pm » this is the intro, you don't have to respond and the responses don't have to be canon at this point.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:27 pm » Hue is probably really happy and claps. I'm not even kidding.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:27 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:25 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:25 pm » (( I thouht we were just getting the intro, and then continuing next time? *a little confused.*))
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:24 pm » and feel free to react however you will. ask questions if you like too
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:24 pm » 6))))Several of the men and women cast a spell at the same time, erecting four walls in an instant, another couple quickly scaled the walls as more passed up materials to build the roof in simple segments, a door is attached to a hole in one wall, windows are knocked open and a carpet is laid on the floor before a simple bed, desk and candle are all placed inside. It only took them an hour to build the house. "all your houses will be built the same. Remember this moment as you age, these mortals built a house in an hour, and it will likely last as long as you do. You are never to tear this house down. It is our pridefull reminder to you, that we can handle the little things, we mortals are not hopeless or helpless. Do not take on the world on your shoulders alone, for you are not so alone in skill as you may feel."
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:24 pm » 5))))In front of you all, you find yourselves standing at a large plot of land, a good 176 yards square. In front of you all is a group of twenty mortals standing besides several wagons of materials. "You'll note many of these plots of land have no house. Each of you get your own house though. So you will watch as these mortals build your home. Don't worry, it won't take long." There's an amused chuckle in his voice as he says it. "This is a lesson in humility after all."
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:23 pm » 4))))He doesn't explain anything past that, instead motioning for you all to follow him. everyone is led back out to the outskirts, finding the old man surprisingly spry for his age, making them work to keep up with him. "Every day you will walk the 10 miles to the center of this city, past the people working in the feilds to provide you with your food, past the people drawing water from the wells that you drink, past the people making the homes for their families. Your homes will be on the very outter wall of the entire city, for it is your duty not to sit at the center of comfort, but at the edges. Where you may protect, where you may push the boundries further. All for the people inside. And ah, we arrive at your first lesson."
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:23 pm » 3))))The solars are all led down one of the roads to the center of the city where they are introduced to an elderly looking man in simple robes. "Welcome to the City of Humble Harmony. It's not a very humble name I know, but an old man is hopefully allowed his hubris when he finally manages to achieve a dream" His eyes twinkle with a mirth born of having seen many failures and finally succeeding. "Now, while you are in our city you will learn how to build something with your own two hands, be it a house, or alliances, swords, plows, machines, music, something must be made by you, for this is how we teach here. There will be plenty of time for those lessons later though, the first lesson all Shining Ones must learn in my city is the most central. Humility, or at least an appreciation for others."
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:22 pm » 2))))In the center of a huge gently sloping depression in the earth is a steep mountain. Not a huge mountain, but it's walls jut up from the center of the almost uniformly circular depression imposingly. Surrounding the mountain are many small houses and from there sprawling farmland spreads out in all directions for several miles before a wall that surrounds it all. And just inside the wall is exactly 600 small plots of land carefully measured out and divided and four main roads at the cardinal directions heading back towards the center. In all it seems like a large metropolis, stripped of all the buildings and replaced with farm lands.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:22 pm » 1))))Within a couple weeks the group has navigated the sea and the rivers of the east, managing to avoid any particular incident. Dropping off Gentle Brease Steals Life at Nexus and later Sai, Zoe, Whisper and Rrrths to walk the rest of the way to Echo's manse, the rest continue on. Eventually they arrive at a hidden dock where the ship is hidden away and walk the rest of the way. They are, by now, in the central plains of the scavenger lands, but that does not mean there are no hills, for there is certainly one that they climb at dawn to come to view the place they shall call home for at least a year.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:22 pm » I'll number them so it's easier to keep track of where each begins. sorry tinker ^.^;
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:22 pm » *eyes crossing*
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:21 pm » ok wow, that's just a giant block of text. let me see if I can cut it up into digestable parts
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:21 pm » Sure.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:21 pm » and. here. we. go: Within a couple weeks the group has navigated the sea and the rivers of the east, managing to avoid any particular incident. Dropping off Gentle Brease Steals Life at Nexus and later Sai, Zoe, Whisper and Rrrths to walk the rest of the way to Echo's manse, the rest continue on. Eventually they arrive at a hidden dock where the ship is hidden away and walk the rest of the way. They are, by now, in the central plains of the scavenger lands, but that does not mean there are no hills, for there is certainly one that they climb at dawn to come to view the place they shall call home for at least a year. In the center of a huge gently sloping depression in the earth is a steep mountain. Not a huge mountain, but it's walls jut up from the center of the almost uniformly circular depression imposingly. Surrounding the mountain are many small houses and from there sprawling farmland spreads out in all directions for several miles before a wall that surrounds it all. And just inside the wall is exactly 600 small plots of land carefully measured out and divided and four main roads at the cardinal directions heading back towards the center. In all it seems like a large metropolis, stripped of all the buildings and replaced with farm lands. The solars are all led down one of the roads to the center of the city where they are introduced to an elderly looking man in simple robes. "Welcome to the City of Humble Harmony. It's not a very humble name I know, but an old man is hopefully allowed his hubris when he finally manages to achieve a dream" His eyes twinkle with a mirth born of having seen many failures and finally succeeding. "Now, while you are in our city you will learn how to build something with your own two hands, be it a house, or alliances, swords, plows, machines, music, something must be made by you, for this is how we teach here. There will be plenty of time for those lessons later though, the first lesson all Shining Ones must learn in my city is the most central. Humility, or at least an appreciation for others." He doesn't explain anything past that, instead motioning for you all to follow him. everyone is led back out to the outskirts, finding the old man surprisingly spry for his age, making them work to keep up with him. "Every day you will walk the 10 miles to the center of this city, past the people working in the feilds to provide you with your food, past the people drawing water from the wells that you drink, past the people making the homes for their families. Your homes will be on the very outter wall of the entire city, for it is your duty not to sit at the center of comfort, but at the edges. Where you may protect, where you may push the boundries further. All for the people inside. And ah, we arrive at your first lesson." In front of you all, you find yourselves standing at a large plot of land, a good 176 yards square. In front of you all is a group of twenty mortals standing besides several wagons of materials. "You'll note many of these plots of land have no house. Each of you get your own house though. So you will watch as these mortals build your home. Don't worry, it won't take long." There's an amused chuckle in his voice as he says it. "This is a lesson in humility after all." Several of the men and women cast a spell at the same time, erecting four walls in an instant, another couple quickly scaled the walls as more passed up materials to build the roof in simple segments, a door is attached to a hole in one wall, windows are knocked open and a carpet is laid on the floor before a simple bed, desk and candle are all placed inside. It only took them an hour to build the house. "all your houses will be built the same. Remember this moment as you age, these mortals built a house in an hour, and it will likely last as long as you do. You are never to tear this house down. It is our pridefull reminder to you, that we can handle the little things, we mortals are not hopeless or helpless. Do not take on the world on your shoulders alone, for you are not so alone in skill as you may feel."
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:20 pm » ok, I have a giant post introducing the solar training place, I'll work on the lunar one after a bit of discussion if there is any ^.^
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:19 pm » Momo: Shoooo~
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:19 pm » Chicken: *pecks at Shota's hair*
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:19 pm » (Zobot, I can see that)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:19 pm » It doesn't get that many powers, but it can be handy.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:19 pm » (Explaination: There's a charm in the Ride charmset for Sidereals that allows you to just promote a nonsentient animal into a God with the specific role of "acting as assistant to (creator))
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:18 pm » Momo: Soooo~
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:18 pm » Spokes: With a cherry on top, Scratch! Where to?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:18 pm » Shota: ...fiiiiiiine... I'll just find an animal to make a godly adjutant and send it in my place. Thank goodness I spec'd Ride...
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:17 pm » Scratch: A meeting? Piece of cake.Right, Spokes?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:17 pm » (This is probably the sort of thing I can see an older Dawn and Desus doing for fun sometime)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:17 pm » A chicken: *on Shota's head*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:17 pm » Momo: *promptly clings to shotas ankle*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:16 pm » shining feathers as of a well-fed phoenix: *trail behind chariot*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:16 pm » Shota: ...dang it, I have to go to a committee on deciding on funding for other committees.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:16 pm » Momo: *doodley~*
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:15 pm » Geneve, I love Scratch and Spokes, too.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:15 pm » Gleam: *also rather confused by all of this* *puts some shine on the wet paint*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:14 pm » *indignantly
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:14 pm » Beautiful red and gold hens the likes of which do not exist on earth: *squalk indignatly as they tumble into the backseat*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:13 pm » Momo: *has the BEST nanny*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:13 pm » Momo: *hop hop~!*
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:13 pm » Gleam: ...I don't THINK my job description says anything about this.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:13 pm » Pfffff.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:13 pm » Shota: ...*takes it* ... ok, Kejak can kiss my sandal, this one time I'm misbehaving. *Draws*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:12 pm » Momo: *graciously offering him one of his crayons*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:12 pm » Spokes: Whoa whoa wait what did you just stamp on my- CHICKENS! *ducks*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:12 pm » Shota: ... well, I guess that does make it official, kid.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:11 pm » Momo: *showing Shota*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:11 pm » Momo: *made it *official*
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:11 pm » Pfffff.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:11 pm » XDD
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:10 pm » Momo: ...*sets the seal of the Head of the Serenity Sidereals on the wall by his doodle*
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:10 pm » .
Mithril Jack « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:09 pm » Chic just got disconnected. She'll be back in a moment
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:09 pm » Pfffff.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:09 pm » Along his other duties, it's his job to play a Buttons to Momo's Mindy, so to speak.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:09 pm » ....pffffhhhheeeee.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:09 pm » Spokes: *ptchooooo*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:09 pm » Momo: *drawing DADDIES*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:09 pm » ... Shota, after failing to attack Baoshi at the end of the 4th and final story, was sentenced to Momo-minding duty when his parents weren't around. This is canon.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:08 pm » Trixie: [watching with interest]
Mithril Jack « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:08 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:08 pm » Because I do.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:08 pm » Have I mentioned recently that I love Scratch and Spokes?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:08 pm » Shota: ... man, why is it my job to babysit this kid. *Chasing Momo*
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:07 pm » Scratch: On it!
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:07 pm » Gleam: *checking his job description*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:06 pm » Spokes: Nope! Scratch, grab the kid! *getaway vehicle!*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:05 pm » Momo: *SCRIBBLE*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:05 pm » Sidreal: ... I dont suppose any help getting the eal back is going to happen here, is it?
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:05 pm » Scratch: *shows Momo how to scribble on walls*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:05 pm » Sidreal: *is on chase Momo and get the Whatever back duity*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:04 pm » HueOOC: ...*pats Desus*
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:04 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:04 pm » Momo: *got a sparkly from soneones desk!*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:01 pm » Desus: But it makes my belly shiny and smooth and slick! What's not to like?
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:01 pm » Pfff.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:01 pm » Shota: ... rubbing your tummy requires polish and a rag.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:01 pm » Momo: *wander through th OOC, cheerfully making off with someones wax seal*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:01 pm » *snrk*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:00 pm » DesusOOC: I always wonder why no one ever adds the part about how I'll do tricks for a tummy rub to Mom and Dad's legends...
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:59 pm » SaiOOC: *Telling Peri and the others about the Scavenger Lands* And apparently there's this witch roving the northern woods that has a Dragon under her command and an unstoppable body guard...
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:58 pm » Zoe: *wants to start a library*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:58 pm » Rrrths: Stuff and stuff and borin stuff. No one really makes ya do anything BAD just for needing to be brung.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:57 pm » The Witch of the Scavenger Lands: *wondering about the new arrivals at the training camp* (hee, I know-different campaigns)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:56 pm » Although that's not perferable by either party.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:56 pm » There's even a way for a Solar to put a Lunar in debt to them, as a ritual.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:56 pm » Like Moonsilver and Luna both.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:56 pm » Zoe: *is not very flexible*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:55 pm » Pretty much. Everything about Lunars tends to be flexible and changing.
Mithril Jack « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:55 pm » .
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:55 pm » Gotcha. So it's a flexible system.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:54 pm » It really is kind of subjective. If you're asking someone to lay their life down for you in return for pulling a thorn from their paw, the person who gets shunned is obvous.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:54 pm » What if you ask too much for a debt and the person refuses to do it? Do both parties get shunned?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:54 pm » Lunars have a lot of ideas about debt/payment.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:54 pm » And asking too much for a debt is, while you're not prohibited from doing it, a good way to sour other lunar's opinions about you.
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:54 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:53 pm » A lunar that refuses to honor the debt they have is pretty much shunned by other Lunars... it's taboo, although you can do it.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:53 pm » But Lunars have their own etiquette when it comes to debts.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:53 pm » Although that would probably involve a lunar elder bapping you until you couldn't collect anyway.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:53 pm » Nope, they don't.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:52 pm » They don't, to the best of my knowledge.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:52 pm » .
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:52 pm » If these things collect interest, you could get a heck of a racket going.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:52 pm » No one: *disputes Whisper*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:52 pm » But as of yet I've not used it.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:52 pm » I suppose it COULD be a plot point. Technically, the debt symbol is still in Fuzzy's tattoos until ti's called upon.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:52 pm » Hue Thi: Thank you.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:51 pm » Zoe: *reading, and oblivious*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:51 pm » BC: *quietly boggles*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:51 pm » He got what he wanted from Echo.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:51 pm » Oooh. Huh.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:51 pm » Rrrths: It'll be his legacy, then.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:51 pm » No one ever brought that up for Fuzzy because Fuzzy's lunar rescue(r) didn't hvae any interest in collecting for Fuzzy.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:50 pm » Whisper: I am a badass.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:50 pm » Is it a fluffy cap?
Mithril Jack « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:49 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:49 pm » Hue: The ship is his. He has a right to it. Please make sure he keeps it.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:49 pm » Quite a feather in Whispers cap.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:48 pm » Yay for chapter 1 being done!
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:48 pm » Crap, we ARE going to be in debt. As are the lunar elders, if I recall correctly. Lunar elders offer incentives for young bucks who bring home new lunars...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:48 pm » Rrrths: *will quietly mention to Ti, or perhaps Hue, that he;ll be willing to help the child find a safe family, possibly among the lunars*
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:48 pm » ...why did no one ever bring that up for Fuzzy?
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:48 pm » Heh...
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:48 pm » ?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:48 pm » I remember that now.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:48 pm » Ho!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:48 pm » Lunars owe a debt to whoever fetches them. Fetching them from the Blessed Isle?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:48 pm » ...shoot, I forgot about that.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:47 pm » Rrrth: *enjoying the sailing~*
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:47 pm » Oh?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:47 pm » ...Zoe and Sai are gonna have one hell of a debt.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:46 pm » Sai: ... *when no one else is looking, sighs and enjoys the scritchies*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:46 pm » To tell the truth, I've had some ideas for Exalted campaigns/characters I'd love to play, or run you guys through someday.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:46 pm » Ti: *skritchies Sai's ears while she has the chance*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:46 pm » (That sounds like a character that'd be fun to play, Chic.)
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:45 pm » Zoe: *grumpy because Peri will be far away*
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:44 pm » (I still like the idea of a city lunar with a tattoo parlor-great cover!)
Mithril Jack « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:44 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:44 pm » heh, righto. give me a few minutes and I'll write it up ^.^
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:43 pm » I'm fine with it. Given that Zoe and Sai might be dragged off elsehwhere as Whisper and Rrths prove they're the most hardcore lunars ever by retrieving some peoples from the Celestial Isle
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:43 pm » Sure.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:43 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:43 pm » Sure.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:43 pm » right. if that's the case I'll describe it for you two whenever you're on... you know what, you all want me to describe things there now since we're not up too terribly late and I'm almost 100% certain that's what's happening?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:42 pm » Intense.
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:42 pm » Fair enough
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:42 pm » Oooo
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:41 pm » since you'r going by engine.... at least 9 days. and if the solar place is reached, then a year.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:41 pm » MJ and I probably won't be here next week.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:40 pm » and next week, if I do decide that, then you all get a description of what the solar training "facility" I made up for my story looks/works like
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:40 pm » Peri: *writing letters to his sister.... *
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:40 pm » Ti: Heroicly refrains from tossing the ball for sai over the edge of the boat*
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:40 pm » About how long will we likely have to train?
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:40 pm » nope. no wyld on the boat. though, you can hang onto the xp, because I'm pretty sure that the next chapter will start after everyone arrives where they're supposed to be, so she'll have access to one soon.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:40 pm » Woo!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:39 pm » Woo!
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:39 pm » Zoe: I do not suppose I am lucky enough for there to be some Wyld on the boat so I can raise my essence?
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:39 pm » :P
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:39 pm » and 1ssxp to Peri for his dealing with GB in a way that lets me keep a character around for future plot events
Mithril Jack « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:38 pm » wheee
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:38 pm » Woo!
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:38 pm » SaiOOC: Fortuitous. We couldth use a break.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:38 pm » ok, everyone gets 9 ssxp tonight. the basic 4 and 5 for the finishing of chapter 1's main goal: not dying at the hands of the wyld hunt/abyssals
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:38 pm » Ti: *discovers how to brew espresso*^^
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:37 pm » Zoe: *probably going to start drinking coffee*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:37 pm » Awesome.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:37 pm » :P
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:36 pm » yes yes ssxp in just a second
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:36 pm » So: congrats! Chaper 1 is done! next week will be a break from official game-iness for characters to train and for me to get to work on planning the next chapter
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:36 pm » Peri will, with trial and error, work out that 'coffee' is meant to be brewed.
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:36 pm » SSXP? *puppy dog eyes*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:36 pm » Yay!
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:36 pm » Zoe: *wondering how to obtain any sort of anti-scrying anything in the middle of the ocean*
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:36 pm » Very cool
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:36 pm » Goody. ^^
Mithril Jack « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:35 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:35 pm » Well, this is the "end" of tonight's official game as well as the first chapter, so you can take some time to work on a combo ^.^
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:35 pm » So, then, engine, unless theres any chance of that being bad.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:34 pm » Ah.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:34 pm » Ti wants to create a combo charm, but I don't have it all worked out.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:34 pm » er, actually, it's just 5m committed.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:34 pm » Alternate. Check in the morning to see if theres any ship in view, use some essence if theres not. Sail if there any chance of beig spotted glowing.
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:34 pm » Grang: *probably training*
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:34 pm » How much essence?
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:33 pm » ok, so what travel method are we using? the only disadvantage of the engines is essence has to be used every day
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:33 pm » Adachi:*isn't plucky. rather quiet and reserved actually*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:32 pm » Sai's probably going to be training, preferably with Grang
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:32 pm » Heeheehee
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:32 pm » we have a swashbuckly spirit, and a plucky orphan! All we need is a talking animal! ..oh, wait, Lunars. Nevermind.)
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:31 pm » Zoe: *will work on making Silk not so spied on, if there is a good opportunity*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:31 pm » Hue Thi: Ti, you can talk to the god of this ship, right? I'd like to collect some tales of his, for Adachi.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:31 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:30 pm » right. and the kid would choose to stay yes.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:29 pm » Peri is going to leave them with some of his cash, with the villiage elder.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:29 pm » But the kid's still with us, right?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:29 pm » Alright.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:29 pm » yes. after dropping off the village
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:29 pm » On the next port on the island?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:28 pm » AFTER dropping off the villiage, right?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:28 pm » Wait
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:28 pm » Speed is kind of the essence.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:28 pm » ,
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:28 pm » What's the disadvantage of using the engines?
Mithril Jack « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:28 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:28 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:27 pm » Anyway, you all sail away from the port, leaving behind a fairly major battle and heading out on the open seas for the east coast of creation. With the ship you all have you can either sail there or use the engines. sailing will be about 125 miles a day and the engines will be about 400 miles a day. you all have about 3500 miles to travel to the coast. so there will time to train on the trip probably.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:27 pm » Hue Thi: *resolves that the ship go to the boy somehow*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:26 pm » Ok... so anyways...
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:24 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:24 pm » GB: *probably not allowed out of his room...closet, etc*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:24 pm » ((....that is, sentenced or dead, not that he'll slaughter any abyssal legally or illegally.))
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:23 pm » Peri: *by law, or force.*
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:23 pm » Adachi: *accepts the half hug but not much beyond that* yeah, I think that'd be nice. (he's around 12)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:23 pm » Peri: ... *decides, quietly, to see that any abyssal he crosses paths with it ended.*
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:23 pm » (How old is Adachi?)
Mithril Jack « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:22 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:22 pm » Hue Thi: Would you like to hear another pirate story?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:22 pm » Hue: ...*puts a hand on his far shoulder, gives him a little half-hug*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:21 pm » Sai: *Lets Hue watch the kid while he makes sure everything's safe on the boat. Feels kinda guilty he sort of helped kill the kid's family's ghosts*
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:21 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:21 pm » He's a very quiet kid, and tends to spend a lot of time, somehow, near Goralo, despite the spirit being incorporeal most of the time.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:19 pm » Peri: ...
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:19 pm » Sai: ....
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:19 pm » His name's Adachi and his father was the captain of the boat. He was hidden in the compartment when the abyssals stormed the cave and that's the last Adachi saw of his father or any of the rest of the crew.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:18 pm » (Back after dinner)
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:18 pm » Silk: Still being spied on. Sorry.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:18 pm » and that's enough successes for Hue to get the kid to open up a bit.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:17 pm » Zoe: *will work on Silk scrying stuff after child/villager situation has been resolved*
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:17 pm » nope, the kid has no relations with the rest of the village.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:17 pm » There was the village and then the smuggler hidehout. they knew of each other, but mostly left each other alone
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:17 pm » Any relatives?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:17 pm » 9,2,9,8,2, 7,5,2 (4 successes) Not the best, not the worst...
Mithril Jack « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:17 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:17 pm » Will any of the villagers be willing to take him in?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:16 pm » Not really a village, more of a hideout. But yeah.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:16 pm » yeah, but wasn't that thesmuggle's village?
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:16 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:16 pm » and you can ask that.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:16 pm » He was the child of one of the smugglers
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:15 pm » Can we ask the kid what he wants to do?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:15 pm » He belonged to the smuggler boat, I think.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:15 pm » Or that it makes a diference.
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:15 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:15 pm » Does the kid belong to any of the villagers? Because I'm going to be suspicious if he doesn't.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:15 pm » Not that I'm complaining.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:15 pm » Huh. Wait. Performance doesn't figure into this?
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:14 pm » So did Silk sleep during the day?
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:14 pm » now, the question before we move on from there, do you drop off the villagers and the kid or just the villagers?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:14 pm » Over the day, then. :3 )
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:13 pm » it's ok kate. sorry, she's right, it'll only take a day to drop off the people at best.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:13 pm » (...Polly Ester. My god. Brilliant)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:12 pm » My bad.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:12 pm » Oh. Sorry.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:12 pm » And I am really confused.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:12 pm » Which means we should get there in under a day.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:12 pm » Because you told me the ship traveled 11 mph. And The nearest port was 200 miles away.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:11 pm » To the point where you said 'over the next couple of days'
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:11 pm » Can we back up
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:11 pm » Wait wait wait.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:11 pm » Ti: !!! Zoe! You have that Genius thingy you do, the one that got us the cure, you know? Can you use that to try and find a way to break the link between Silk and AntiSilk? (ooc, I think the Anti Silk should be Polly Ester)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:11 pm » Shoot, what page are Excellencies on again?
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:11 pm » and evidently Silk has been spied on still. since when she sleeps she sees the scouting group setting up some traps and things in the village to slow down the approaching fleet when it arrives.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:09 pm » roll charisma + presence hue ^.^
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:09 pm » So, IS Silk still being spied upon?
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:08 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:08 pm » Okay, then over the next couple days Hue Thi tells stories, sings songs, and just talks to people. If anyone can read and is interested he'll let them read the Manuscript. He pays special attention to the kid found in the ship.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:07 pm » Ti: Because we will have to be careful talking around you until the link is broken, otherwise.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:07 pm » Ti will ask Silk if she is still being spied upon, or if distance has changed that.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:07 pm » I actually expected some resistance, but I can do picking up at the next place.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:06 pm » that sounds good to me tinker. So Hue gets to tell stories to the passengers and raise spirits then... well, let me look over my notes while she does so
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:05 pm » I think just a general 'this is how that went' and pick up at the nect place is good.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:05 pm » go for it beard ^.^
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:05 pm » *mostly the villagers, to clarify
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:04 pm » But I don't wanna hold us up.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:04 pm » TiOOC: *palying poker with the ship spirit*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:04 pm » I know this is a small thing, but I'd like the chance to have Hue Thi tell everyone stories...
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:03 pm » moveon.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:03 pm » Ok. I think we're ready to move on
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:03 pm » ok, so shortly you all are ready to go. now, this is the only section I'm not entirely decided on. would you all rather go through the process of the sailing away or just say it was a success and pick up next time at the next location you arrive at?
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:03 pm » Zoe: *glowing in her sleep*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:03 pm » Peri: *is glowing whitish-gold as he goes back to work*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:02 pm » Hue Thi: *resembles a grumpy firefly*
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:01 pm » Grang: *chuckles* Fair enough.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:01 pm » Hue Thi: *will need a nap soon- is all glowy still*
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:01 pm » Zoe: *sleeping until it's time to leave, since she's useless for loading the ships but will have to help sail soon*
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:00 pm » GB: I'd rather have the knife and not need it than not have it an need it.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:00 pm » Ti: *chatting with Goralo, finding out about the ship*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:00 pm » (( Oh my.))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:00 pm » (Meep.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:00 pm » (Nevermind. Someone else handled that bout of domestic violence)
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:00 pm » Grang: Hopefully, you won't have to defend yourself much
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:59 pm » .
Mithril Jack « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:59 pm » ..
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:59 pm » Sai: *With that settled, is going to check on the others*
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:59 pm » Grang: ...Granted, I dont' know how much use you'll get out of them...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:59 pm » Peri: Then you get to help me.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:58 pm » (... bh?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:58 pm » (BRB, Gotta set an arm in a splint)
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:58 pm » (two dots in sail)
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:58 pm » GB: ya, a bit.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:57 pm » Sai: Just making sure there's no <censored for content> vaguities about the arrangement.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:57 pm » Peri: Do you know how to sail, by any chance? *wishfull thinking*
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:57 pm » Grang: Of course. *hands back the jars and knife*
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:56 pm » GB: You needed t'say it soldier? Thought it was bloody implied.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:56 pm » GB:*stands slowly.* So mr giant, can I have m'stuff back?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:56 pm » Sai: ... do something to sabetoge the engines or in some way work against us and I'll make you pay. That's all.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:56 pm » Hue Thi: ...*mutter* Oh joy.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:55 pm » GB: I'll take th ship. I doubt I'd last long on th isle all on m'lonesome.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:55 pm » (Bah, Reverence he;d never force on anyone.)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:55 pm » (shhhhh)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:55 pm » Peri: I have been your judge, and your path now rests on my shoulders. *yanks the metal free* We could take you on the ship, or you can flee as you like.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:54 pm » (You forgot clean, loyal, reverent, trustworthy, ect ^^)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:54 pm » There is a flash of white-gold in the air, as peri shakes his hand firmly.
Mithril Jack « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:54 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:53 pm » Peri: Then I sanctify this oath.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:53 pm » GB: ya, I swear.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:52 pm » Peri: *holds out his hand* Do you swear before the eyes of heaven to never kill or lead to the death of another sentient being, unless you are defending your own life, or saving the lives of others, nor cause pain to the undeserving, so long as you walk this earth, and to never return to your masters?
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:51 pm » GB: ya ya. whatervah. let's get this over with. m'arm's fallin' asleep
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:51 pm » Peri: Write. Tell the people to rise up against the nation. Study law, and protect farmers with it. Live. Now. Its time.
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:51 pm » Grang: I believe you'll know what I'm talking about.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:51 pm » (heh)
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:50 pm » Grang: If I may make a suggestion? Perhaps finding a way to help prevent what happened to you from happening to others?
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:50 pm » GBOOC:*points to TI* ok, this one's got a good idea fer once.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:50 pm » Sai: Then the die is cast.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:50 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:50 pm » Peri: *rubs his forehead* He chose life. I offered it to him.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:50 pm » *don't
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:50 pm » Hue Thi: No. I don't. I'm not you. What I find hope in, you might easily dismiss. But you on't seem to be looking anymore.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:50 pm » (I know GB may not be around much longer, but thought I'd say: if he ever jsut gets too bloody annoying let me know so I can reel him back a bit to avoid actually annoying people.)
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:49 pm » TiOOC: A career of writing rude limericks about the army?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:49 pm » Sai: *Closing his eyes*
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:49 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:48 pm » GB: yes, find a nother why din' I think of tha. did ya have anything more specific?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:47 pm » Hue Thi: ...Then find another. *turns to Peri* Protecting others is important, and this... young man is the third most thoroughly unsympathetic person I've ever met. ...Perhaps second. But the thought of him wandering the world directionless, living only because dying is a more fearful prospect... I would not wish that fate on anyone.
Mithril Jack « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:47 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:45 pm » ,
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:45 pm » Peri: *folds his arms*
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:45 pm » GB: other'n not dyin, yes.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:44 pm » *looking at GB intently*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:44 pm » Hue: You said we've taken away your only reason for living in the state you are now?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:43 pm » Peri: Yes, hue?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:43 pm » Hue: ...I would add something.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:43 pm » GB: Tha works. *leans against the wall more looking surprisingly tired, but almost relieved*
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:42 pm » Grang: Hmm... You'd have to ask Peri, but it seems reasonable. Perhaps even a clause for the defense of others?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:42 pm » Peri: ... You can defend yourself, or you can save others lives who are in danger. Good enough?
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:42 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:41 pm » GB: I want you to know... you're essentially taking away the only prupose I'd found to staying as alive as I have, I can't kill those that I believe deserve it, can't help anyone who would do the same.Can I at least have it so I can kill anyone who tries t'kill me s'long as I dun instagate it?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:41 pm » Unless GB has any protests, or Grang or Hue or Sai anything to say, Peri is flaring his aura.
Mithril Jack « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:40 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:40 pm » Ti: And how do we use this?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:40 pm » (Hue, Sai, and Grang are on land.)
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:39 pm » (Sorry, lost track of who was near where)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:39 pm » (Er, is Ti near where Peri and Grang and Hue and Sai are?)
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:39 pm » Ti: A haze shield? Oh, that is handy!
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:38 pm » Goralo: well, there's a haze shield. good for avoiding the wet of the waves or a storm. makes looking impressive considerably easier when you're not a waterlogged mess. and it helps deflect arrows in a pinch.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:38 pm » Ti: *turns to Sai* Sai, this is Goralo-he's the spirit of this fine boat we're on. Pity you can't see him.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:37 pm » (Go Ti!)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:37 pm » Peri: And you can't go back to your masters.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:36 pm » *benefit*
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:36 pm » GB: ...Deal.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:36 pm » Ti: And, since this is your ship, we'd be honored to have the bebefit of your wisdom. Anything sneaky on board we can make use of to help repel boarders and the like?
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:36 pm » Swashbuckler: Name's Goralo lass. A bit of a low name, but I was once but a humble boat without the addition of the wonderfull first age tech you've seen. Needless to say, it's grown on me.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:35 pm » Peri: Passive murder might be a better way of putting it.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:34 pm » Peri: ...directly causing them to die, or setting things up so they die without a knife or a blade in your hands. No poisioning wells, or telling the town captain they murdered their wife.
Mithril Jack « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:34 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:34 pm » Ti: And well, we'll be sailing off into the blue, for out own adventure. How should I call yoiu, Sir?
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:34 pm » Grang: I'd presume a death you could reasonably prevent without causing any others, or something along those lines.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:33 pm » Zoe: *napping on the main boat for now*
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:33 pm » Ti: Well, we're saving our own skins too. *grins at him* The plan is to take them to the nearest harbour. They'll recover, in time-I've cast a bit of healing, where I may, and one of my friends came up with a dandy cure, too.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:33 pm » GB: mind specifyin what you mean by inaction? cause people're dying all th' time due t'inaction. mine an yers and everyone else's
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:31 pm » Sai: *Watching*
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:31 pm » Swashbuckler: aye! Now that sounds like a proper adventure lass. A gentleman saves what people he can when he can. For a price I hope. *winks*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:31 pm » Peri: There is no releasing you as you are, without the fear people will die. You may either swear an oath to never be the cause of another sentient death, by inaction or action, or I will offer you a clean death, and a pyre that will whisk your soul to the wheel, away from whatever punishment could wait for you.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:30 pm » Ti: Oh, and the sneaky bastards in the armada are thge one who seeded the plague, too.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:30 pm » Ti: *grins* It's a fine, fine ship-and hopefully, we're fleeing on it. The townspeople were not only struck by a plague, but there's an invading armada headed this way. Saving them is the plan.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:29 pm » Peri: ... the way I see it, is this. And I am no judge, but there is none. Grang is kind. Sai is Just. Hue is Wise. All three of you, please judge me, as I judge him.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:29 pm » GB: You're all too optimistic for my tastes. cept the soldier. he actually got a head on 'is shoulders what grounded in reality. even if I dun want 'im t'stab me.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:29 pm » Hue Thi: *does not look happy with prisoner already*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:28 pm » SaiOOC: When I was his jailor I wanted to strangle him.
Mithril Jack « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:28 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:28 pm » Water spirits: *going about their business, ignoring Ti*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:28 pm » Peri: More then fine, Grang. A jailor does no harm by being cordial.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:28 pm » Swashbuckler: Evening lass. What brings you to my humble ship?
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:28 pm » Grang: Sorry, just got involved in a discussion while watching him. Apparently, I'm too optimisitic for his tastes? *smiles*
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:27 pm » Grang: *waves to Peri*
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:27 pm » Ti: *inclines her head respectfuly to thewater spirits, and the swashbuckly spirit, in turn* Greetings, Honored Spirits.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:27 pm » Hue Thi is going to come too, if that's okay.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:26 pm » yes, GB is awake, still leaning against the wall, talking with Grang somewhat.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:26 pm » ...Sai is going to follow Peri.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:26 pm » Ti sees a couple little spirits in the water and a larger spirit sitting on top of the ship's cabin. The water spirits look like older women draped in cloaks of water and the one on top of the ship looks like a romantisized version of a swashbuckler, looking down at the group with interest and chewing on the end of a pipe.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:26 pm » Peri is going to head back to where the prisioner was left- he awake?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:26 pm » Hue Thi: *concerned*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:25 pm » Sai: ...what thing?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:25 pm » Peri: ...*goes a little stoney* That reminds me. Theres the one thing I need to take care of, again.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:25 pm » Sai: ...Peri, did you see what was in the cave? ...they butchered people.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:24 pm » Boy.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:24 pm » Child:*making sure not to look at anyone*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:24 pm » ...or girl. Whatever gender the child is. I dunno if Peri or Demo specified but Sai would know
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:24 pm » Child: *sipping slowly at some water, sitting against the cabin of the ship, knees pulled up close*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:24 pm » Sai: ... poor boy.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:23 pm » Sai: ...a child? From the cave?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:23 pm » Peri: Yes. *will memorize it*
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:23 pm » 9,7,8,10,2, 9,8 (7 successes
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:23 pm » Zoe: Can you memorize this map? *generally not good with children*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:22 pm » Peri: This kid survived... whatever happened in the cave. *has made sure he had food, and water.*
Mithril Jack « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:22 pm » .
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:22 pm » Zoe: *is going to make Peri read the map at first opportunity*
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:22 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:21 pm » now, Ti can roll perception + awareness to see if she can locate any spirits of the waters.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:21 pm » Silk: So does this mean we should call you 'Captain' now?
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:21 pm » k, a few hours later the boats are all loaded up and lashed together, with Zoe making sure the correct amount of supplies is stored on the ship and the configuration of how they're lashed together works. On the deck of the first age boat is Peri and small child he seems to have found in the ship. The ships loaded with people have them all huddled together miserably, just piled in blankets.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:21 pm » ok, you two manage to locate a very detailed map of the seas between here and the east coast of creation, complete with tide charts and some hazards marked
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:20 pm » m,
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:19 pm » 4,3,10,9,6 (3 successes)
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:18 pm » (+0 to my 7)
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:18 pm » yes
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:17 pm » So is that Intelligence + Investigation?
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:17 pm » go ahead claire
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:17 pm » Huh. Dice roller got a new header.
Mithril Jack « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:17 pm » Flim will load 5,3,6 (failure)
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:17 pm » ...wait, Zoe apparently has a dot in investigation. Is it ok if I roll an extra die?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:16 pm » Great, then he's gonna help with that.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:16 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:16 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:15 pm » it'd be obvious to hue
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:15 pm » Can Hue figure out what Zoe's doing from the maps scattered around? Do I need to roll for that or can I just assume it's obvious?
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:14 pm » s'alright.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:14 pm » We'll get to ti once the boat is fully loaded, sorry if you're being left hanging until then Chic
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:14 pm » 3,10,10,2,1 (4 successes) + 3 from 2nd int excellency -> 7
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:13 pm » Hue: *sees Zoe is busy and attempts to infer what she is doing from context clues*
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:13 pm » .
Mithril Jack « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:11 pm » .
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:11 pm » Zoe: *using 6 m peripheral and getting glowy again*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:11 pm » Peris doing the latter.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:11 pm » There was also roping the boats together (Dex+Survival) or poking around the ship (Per+Inv).
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:11 pm » Hue: *pokes head in* What are you looking for?
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:11 pm » Yusss. Please, Hue. *Zoe does not have dots in investigation*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:10 pm » Such as assisting Zoe!
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:10 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:10 pm » Well since Hue has two dots in Strength and none in Athletics, I'm gonna call it without rolling and say either Hue only carries one can at a time or he looks for something else to do.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:10 pm » roll int + investigation zoe
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:09 pm » Zoe: *is going to look through the library for a more detailed map of 'where are we going when we leave the island' since she cannot carry supplies at all but might be useful for research*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:08 pm » ...Joy.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:08 pm » Str+Ath.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:08 pm » So what was the roll for carrying supplies again?
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:08 pm » Okay, once people are loaded, Ti will cast that.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:07 pm » Makes sense.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:07 pm » Later. Practical efforts first.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:07 pm » p.221
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:06 pm » Hm... Maybe Hue could cheer them with poems?
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:06 pm » Ti will spend 3 motes and cast spirit detecting glance for sea spirits, as Sai asked her.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:06 pm » the people are mostly sort of at that point of tired acceptance of whatever misfortune befalls them. just sort of apathetic at the chances for success, but not dispairing.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:05 pm » as for time, it takes a good 3 hours based on those rolls so far.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:05 pm » So what's the mood of the people right now? Overall?
Mithril Jack « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:05 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:04 pm » there is a map if peri already looked. the nearest port is a good 200 miles away, then the next one is another 100 miles away at Chanos
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:04 pm » Ok.... so it sounds like we've got everything covered. Except possibly getting help making the ship(s) faster
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:04 pm » *nods*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:04 pm » *doing something with Demo to the side, so slightly distracted*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:03 pm » Maps, and coffee, and a spyglass.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:03 pm » He did.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:02 pm » If we don't already have one, Zoe is going to hunt down a map. Hopefully this is a research check. *thought Peri found maps, though*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:02 pm » Ok.. so we've got a plan. Demo, how long will it take the group to get things ready?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:02 pm » Sai: *Working*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:02 pm » Hue: *rounding folks up and herding them to port, asking around if anyone's willing and able to help keep attached boats afloat*
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:02 pm » Ti: *securing boats, will switch to ferrying people if needed once that is all done*
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:01 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:01 pm » Sai: *Wishes he had the ever-useful technique of Logistics Leviathan*
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:01 pm » Zoe: *wishes knowledge of flash boiling and condensation were actually useful*
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:01 pm » .
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:00 pm » Zoe: We don't have a map yet?
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:00 pm » Ti: And water's more imprtant than food, once the folks are loaded-if we have to weigh anchor in a hurry.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:00 pm » Hue: *believes when the mortal knows more than the solar, it pays to listen*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:00 pm » Peri: *ship wrangling*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:59 pm » Sai: A map might be useful... if we can procure one.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:59 pm » Hue: A lot of these people know more about ships than most of us. Even if they can't sail, we can ask them to direct us.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:59 pm » Ti: Might want to ask how far to the next harbour, though.
Mithril Jack « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:59 pm » FlimOOC: IIRC she was all for being taken away from the war zone
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:59 pm » Huh? Way ahead of what?
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:58 pm » Alright, you're way ahead of me. Sorry.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:58 pm » Sai: Scared people in times of war don't react as well as calm ones.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:58 pm » Zoe: *will ask Sai about not being chased by fleet plans, if he has any ideas*
Mithril Jack « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:58 pm » FlimOOC: I talked with the leader last week
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:58 pm » Sai: ... Zoe hath a good idea. We need to keep morale high.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:57 pm » *still thinks Flim might be good on 'motivation' duty or something*
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:57 pm » Sorry.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:57 pm » (Sorry.)
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:57 pm » Oooh, we did?
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:57 pm » *elder*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:57 pm » He's not near them, he's on the ship.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:57 pm » we talked to them last week, and I think the elser agreed.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:57 pm » (I don't think we asked them yet, is all)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:57 pm » Oh, wit, scratch that.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:57 pm » Peri: They trust us. We cured them. Have Ti talk to them.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:56 pm » Zoe: Rrgh. No, I suspect in that case you should persuade the villagers that they want to follow us along the coast and be dropped off at a safe port instead of being in the middle of a war zone.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:56 pm » Hm... Dr. Beard brings up a good point. If the villagers don't go along with this it could be bad.
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:56 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:55 pm » (Ok, thanks guys)
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:55 pm » (We did that. I think.)
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:54 pm » (we did, Z)
Mithril Jack « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:54 pm » Flim: My forte is in conversation, but if you have an idea I may be able to help tweak things
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:54 pm » Also, if we haven't already warned the army (sorry if we have, I forgot) we should write a note about what's going on and have Silk look at it every so often.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:54 pm » And are all the villagers okay with this plan? Or at least what they know and don't know of it?
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:53 pm » Zoe: *is attempting to learn how to Use Resources*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:52 pm » Sai is Loading Supplies: 4,1,3,5,10, 8 (3 successes)
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:52 pm » Silk: [roping ships together] 4,1,4,10 (2 successes)
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:52 pm » 8,8,2,3,7, 7,7,5 (5 successes)
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:52 pm » Zoe: *not actually listening to his response* Right. So if I put you in charge of 'making the fleet not want to chase us' because it looks like a decoy or because there appears to be a better target here or for whatever reason, could you do that?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:51 pm » 6,8,8,8,1, 1,9 (4 successes)
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:51 pm » Ti will rope ships together, since she has survival 4, int 4.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:51 pm » (Zoe would be good at tying ships together, if people need help with that)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:50 pm » Peri is Familliarizing Himself With The Ship.
Mithril Jack « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:50 pm » Flim: Of course not, that would be dishonest!
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:50 pm » ok, for the current tasks: roping the ships together will take a survival + dex or int roll and familiarizing with the ship will take a perception + investigation roll. as for carrying supplies: str + athletics.please declare what you all are doing before saying what your roll is ^.^
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:50 pm » Ti: Sea spirits? I can try...
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm » Zoe: You are a... 'con artist', correct?
Mithril Jack « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm » Flim: Yes Zoe?
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm » Grang: *has wits 3*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm » Sai: If you see any while you help load, would you tell me?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm » Hue will help get folks rounded up.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm » Demo, Peris goign to search the ship for... weapons, capabilities, how to work it.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:49 pm » Sai: ...Lady Ti, you could see spirits before, yes?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:48 pm » Sai will be helping load supplies and people.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:48 pm » Ti: *has Strong Back merit, for carrying things-is toting people to the ship/ships*
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:48 pm » Zoe: *looks around for Flim*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:48 pm » Ok... someone smart might wanna try to find out if this thing has any weapons.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:48 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:47 pm » Peri will familliarize himself with the ship.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:47 pm » Oooh, that works.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:47 pm » In the meantime, we'll get the boats lashed together right, make things secure, and load up.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:47 pm » There we go, then.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:47 pm » (Silk has a Wits of 3.)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:47 pm » Hue has 4.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:46 pm » Yus.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:46 pm » *also has Jack of All Trades*
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:46 pm » (but he still has high wits so it is still useful)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:46 pm » Well, anyone with 4 or 5 wits sure can *help*.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:46 pm » Aw.
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:46 pm » EVER
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:45 pm » MJ, I don't think Jack of All Trades helps here.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:45 pm » ...also, Sai's wits is two and he shouldn't be allowed to steer any boat. Ever.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:45 pm » Sai and Whisper and PAWSIBLY Rrths have flying forms, so if anyone stays on the floatilla boats to help the refugees or help keep things stable on that end, it makes the most sense if they do it, since they can escape the easiest. Granted, Sai should only do that as a last resort, but still
Mithril Jack « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:44 pm » Flim has Wits 4
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:44 pm » ...so our current crew is Peri, Zoe, and Flim?
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:44 pm » Ti has 3 wits
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:43 pm » Zoe has wits 5...
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:43 pm » The more people with Sail or the ability to fake it, the better.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:43 pm » Zoe: *got distracted by math*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:43 pm » ...good. Flim will be essential too
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:43 pm » Who has the highest of Wits, too?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:43 pm » Oh, that works, Jack.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:43 pm » Okay then, so we have a rough plan.
Mithril Jack « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:43 pm » For what it's worth, Flim doesn't have dots in Sail but he does have Jack of all Trades (4)
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:42 pm » @Tinker: We're on the same page. Loading the ships with supplies and people is our primary concern. Finding a way to make the whole floatilla go faster is a secondary objective that we should strongly try to think of. Throwing out supplies should only be a last resort, as we may need them, but it may be necessary
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:41 pm » Grang: *removes a knife, some jars, and a letter from GB, and starts having a low conversation with him*
Mithril Jack « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:41 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:40 pm » (and who besides Peri has dots in sail?)
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:40 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:40 pm » the minimum crew needed is 3 with 4 being the optimal crew
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:39 pm » Sounds good to me.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:39 pm » We just need to get them out of the way of the pincer conflict here, and then we'd be heading off over the water.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:39 pm » Is that the same plan everyone else was thinking we would do?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm » And towing them to the next harbor is a brilliant idea
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm » That's the number of exalts we'll need on board the main ship as a minimum
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 pm » Demo, how many people are required to crew the ship we have?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:37 pm » We;d be towing them to the next harbor.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:37 pm » Peri has to captain the ship since he's got a high wits + sail. We may also want t find out if this ship has any weapons other crew can operate, because we may need to fight.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:37 pm » Lemme fill in that back half-
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:37 pm » We only have one boat we can reliably use that has an engine, so we load every person we can onto fisherboats and tie as many of them off the back of the Artifact ship as we can, and tie off other ships behidn those, to form a floatilla of sorts. Demo's indicated we can do this, but it'll be slow going, so time is of the essence and we'll have to move fast. Since this isn't ideal for long-distance travel and since supply space is at a premium, it's a temporary solution that will only serve until we get the people outside of the "kill zone", so to speak. Once we've bought ourselves more time we can decide what to do with them. Exalts may be able to help keep the other ships stable if they have a high wits + sail, which Demo's indicated is the roll for sailing and controlling ships.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:36 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:36 pm » ,
Mithril Jack « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:34 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:34 pm » Ok...
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:34 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:34 pm » Go for it.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:33 pm » Sure.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:33 pm » Go ahead, Z.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:32 pm » I thought we had a plan for that... Ok, just so everyone's on the same page, may I state what I believed the plan was?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:32 pm » Peri: I vote we let oe do the math.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:31 pm » Zoe: ...I may be able to figure a bit out.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:31 pm » Z, we have to work out how to transport people, because we can't fit them all on the one ship.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:31 pm » ok, for loading people how are you all going about it?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:31 pm » Well, not onboard.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:31 pm » Ti: I know, Hue-I just wanted to know if we had thge option of sailing more than one ship-and can anyone but Peri sail?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:31 pm » Alright. Peri's got a point. We move people onboard first. Once Demo says we've loaded what we can, then we work on other plans
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:31 pm » Hue Thi: Right.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:30 pm » Peri: It;s my ship now. Move people, then call on spirits.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:30 pm » Hue Thi: Sea spirits too perhaps?
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:30 pm » Zoe: Ideally a way to transport between the ships, to ease in throwing things overboard. *does not know a ton about ships* And... something with sails. Possibly.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:30 pm » Sai: I passed my... link... to the ship to Peri. Tis better in his hands.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:30 pm » Hue Thi: First priority is evacuating the people...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:30 pm » Peri: ... Give it a shot.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:30 pm » Peri: Oh my god.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:30 pm » Sai: ...what if we asked the spirits of the land for help?
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:30 pm » Ti: Sai? You're...attuned to the ship? Does that mean you can sail it by yourself? If so, you take your ship, Prei takes the best of the big ships, and we divided people up between them.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:30 pm » at it's current speed, probably. It depends on how fast the ships are loaded and how efficiently.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:30 pm » XD
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:29 pm » Zoe: If the ship can exert a maximum foce, we can load everything up, determine our speed, compare it to how much time we have, and then start throwing things overboard.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:29 pm » Silk: [DID miss the earlier conversation]
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:29 pm » Grang: ...Peri, please calm down. I think silk may just have missed the earlier conversation on it. Now, if you'll please, GB... *searches him quickly for weapons and/or valuables*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:29 pm » Would Peri be able to work out if they could sail fast enouh with the boats being towed to get out of the way of the armada?
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:29 pm » GB:*has learned skill: shut up and not get stabbed*
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:28 pm » GB:*wisely not antagonizing everyone for once*
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:28 pm » Silk: [muttering to herself, but backs down]
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:28 pm » Sai: ...agreed. We drug him and leave him like that. There are better things to do.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:27 pm » Peri: Sai, Silk, you have m word on it. Feel free! Please! It will probably be faster. *picks up his barrel*
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:27 pm » Ooooh. Gotcha.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:27 pm » it could probably tow every ship in the harbor, fully laden, but it'd be exceedingly slow at that point.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:27 pm » (as in, can it tow enough boats that we can take everyone with us)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:27 pm » Peri: We are not killing him. If we are going to squall and whine about it, drug him. Let Grang gaurd him, but so HELP me, if you want to CHALLENGE me on this, and grind EVERYTHING down, we can punch it out like children.
Mithril Jack « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:27 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:26 pm » Grang: Then go about it, Peri. I'm not one for logistics, but I can at least serve as a decent guard. And no silk, let us not start that discussion yet again.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:26 pm » Peri: ... *thimps his barrel of foot hes carrying to the ground* You want to do this? Seriously? This is what we are going to grind everything to a halt for?
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:26 pm » How many boats can it tow?
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:26 pm » Sai's boat can hold up to 15 passengers if you have supplies for them all. I'd say 40 if you forgo supplies
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:26 pm » Peri: Why not just tie them to the big boat? It has an engine.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:26 pm » Silk: Fine— if you don't care, then let's kill him.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:25 pm » Sai: ... I hath an idea about that, Lady Ti. We can't have one of us on every boat and we may not be able to find enough sailors fit enough to sail all the smaller fishing vessels.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:25 pm » Peri: I can sail any ship you put before me, from little fishing ship, to war schooner. AND I DONT CARE ABOUT THE PRISIONER. I care about getting this damn darn goddamned cuss of the empress villiage emptied.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:25 pm » (Demo, I believe last week you said we could fit maybe half the people on Sai's boat? I may be misremembering...)
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:25 pm » Zoe: ...did someone search him for weapons and such?
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:24 pm » Silk: [@Peri] I know this'll sound harsh, but about the prisoner—
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:24 pm » Peri: I can.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:24 pm » Ti: Can any of us sail a boat? I can't, but if one or more of us can, they could sail one of the larger boats. It'd mean splitting up. but maybe that way we could carry everyone?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:24 pm » Peri: Right now, I don't care if you want to put clown makeup on him, Sai. Drug him, then. *dragging food*
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:24 pm » Grang: *keeps an eye on him anyways, to sooth Sai's paranoia... and possibly his own*
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:24 pm » GB:*looking very fake innocent* don' know whatcha talkin bout
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:23 pm » He'd have to turn to mist, or possibly chop off his own arm.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:23 pm » ...I maintain my assertion.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:23 pm » The prisioner is bolted to wood with a twisted bar of metal.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:22 pm » Sai: If we turn our backs on him for longer than a wink he'll be out of those bonds and slitting people's throats.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:22 pm » righto, what food is he focusing on and what prep work for moving?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:22 pm » Sai: ...we need someone to watch the prisoner. Or drug him.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:22 pm » Rrg....focus.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:22 pm » *ears perk up* Wait, Oricalcum and Moonsilver stuff? I must have missed that...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:22 pm » Okay then. Peri is still going to get to work gettin food stored, and things prepped to move the villiagers.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:21 pm » You all are in the village, having captured a spy and killed the doctor who had been making the village sick. Your ship is in the harbor. It's a small ship, but still quite obviously sea worthy, with a 64 feet long and 16 feet wide hull made of hardy wood and gleaming metal prow and reinforcements all along the hull. There is a sail and mast stowed on the deck and a set of first age engines in seemingly horrible condition. In fact looking at the engines, you'd think they were inoporable, but Sai could easily testify to the contrary and it had been a smooth ride even. One would almost think the smugglers who had once owned the ship had made the engines look like junk on purpose. It wasn't very full, but it did have a good few tons of cargo stowed below decks, which, from Sai's brief look over was mostly exotic foods, something called "coffee" and what looked like mass produced daiklaive blades made of various materials, including oddly enough, a couple oricalcum and quicksilver hidden under the jade ones. In the harbor with the ship are a large number of fishing vessels, ranging from many single person boats piled with nets and paddles, to a couple large sailing ships, at least three times as big as the first age ship, with a huge net strung between them. A good number of the individual boats are sunk in the harbor and the two largest ships seem like they're riding a bit low in the bay. There are many empty houses in the village, with a few smoker buildings and more than one dry basement with some food. Not al of it survived the mini-contagion, some of it nothing but a rotted mass sitting in cabnets and where cans of food used to be, but enough can easily be found to feed a large number of people for a while. There are a few wagons and wheelbarrows, but no beasts of burden to pull any wagons.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:20 pm » brb, grabbing food
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:20 pm » pattern spiders:*winding up some used Fate thread from a failed offshoot universe*
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:20 pm » load the sickest on board, tow the next weakest, have the strongest trying to sail their own boats?
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:20 pm » That works...
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:20 pm » Ok. Good idea.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:20 pm » Maybe Demo could give us all a breif rundown?
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:20 pm » going to post to establish the setting at present since last game never happened. officially.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:19 pm » Sounds appropriate. Wally, do you want a recap?
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:19 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:19 pm » So, last time we seemed to decide to use ou ship to tow the smaller ships with the villiage in them to the next port, we had INDEED done the thing with the sign and the person with the 'betraying our position' problem.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:19 pm » Ready!
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:18 pm » Yusss.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:18 pm » game night! ready?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:18 pm » Yeah. We've got an invasion on our hands and danger on either side.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:18 pm » At any rate- Game night?
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:18 pm » *rationalizes candy eating because candy is delicous*
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:17 pm » *can't imagine eating that much candy*
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:17 pm » Yes, but apparently your sweet tooth is curable.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:17 pm » *has been known to make a single Chocolate Orange last from Christmas to Valetine's Day*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:16 pm » ...you have no idea. My teenage years were filled with sugary hedonism
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:16 pm » *skittles
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:16 pm » That'd have to be a lot of snickers.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:16 pm » I suspect your sweet tooth works differently from mine.
Mithril Jack « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:15 pm » Halloween
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:15 pm » It's the only way to cure my sweet tooth. I've wasted too much money in my life on skittles and jolly ranchers.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:15 pm » If you go outside of the timestream, does that count as a loophole?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:15 pm » Yes.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:15 pm » Including Christmas?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:15 pm » The whole year?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:14 pm » Alas.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:14 pm » Now you're making me regret swearing off candy for the whole year
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:14 pm » Yum.
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:14 pm » Dessert pizza with chocolate eggs, now that might be a possibility.'
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:14 pm » Ooooh, Easter is tomorrow, isn't it...
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:14 pm » Hehehe.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:13 pm » Pizza with eaSter eggs on top?
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:13 pm » I'm ready
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:13 pm » Yes!
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:13 pm » We had pizza and helped the nieces decorate easter eggs. We're such wild and crazy hedonists.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:12 pm » so, anyway, we all ready to begin?
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:12 pm » [sets out chips and seren-dip]
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:10 pm » In what can only be described as serendipity...
Mithril Jack « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:10 pm » My heart!!!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:10 pm » Looks like everyones here.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:10 pm » Hey, and Jane's here too!
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:10 pm » awesome. looks like we can begin shortly ^.^
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:10 pm » Hi~
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:10 pm » BOO!
Mithril Jack « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:10 pm » Yay
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:10 pm » Yay!
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:10 pm » Yaaaay!
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:10 pm » Yup!
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:10 pm » Ooooh. Peoples!
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:10 pm » heya MJ! and Chic too? ^.^
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:09 pm » I could see that being pretty fitting.
Mithril Jack « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:09 pm » Hey, y'all
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:09 pm » Valid idea, Demo.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:09 pm » definitely wally
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:09 pm » Yeah, I can see that.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:09 pm » or a temperance flaw revolving around having a weapon in hand
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:09 pm » Obviously, Grang's first age incarnation was this guy
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:08 pm » He probably has Red Rage of Compassoin as a virtue flaw....
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:08 pm » Hee hee hee hee hee.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:08 pm » oddly enough of the cast of that comic he comes off the closest to being a solar exalt. A generally good guy who occasionally flies off the handle.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:08 pm » ...playing a character like Freckle would be fun sometime.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:07 pm » well, i don't imagine any of them being as good as the real thing. he just has a sort of inferiority complex about all his friends and so, having a similar ability to them all seems a good rrelief of that
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:07 pm » His job, purpose, role in an overarching story, and so forth, however, are a lot different.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:07 pm » 1AgeBaoshi: Okay, so, will anyone beleive me if I say I don't know how the war machine got into the building? *leaning out of the war machines window*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:07 pm » ...ok, fine. It wasn't entirely untrue anyway. At least, the demenor and attitude aren't far off.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:06 pm » Shun: Dibs on not Freckles.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:06 pm » It's not weird, Demo. It may be a BIT Munchkin-y, but that's not really a big deal.
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:06 pm » ...That would explain a lot
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:06 pm » The first sidreal to wear a tie.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:06 pm » CANON.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:06 pm » Pfffheeheeeheeheehee.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:06 pm » XDD
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:06 pm » Noooope.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:06 pm » I internalized it, Z.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:06 pm » Nope, too late.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:06 pm » ...is it weird that I imagine shun trying to learn/invent a spell that lets him come close to mimicing an ability of every exalt type?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:06 pm » Baoshi: ....Yes, this explains a few things.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:05 pm » ...*was totally kidding*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:05 pm » ...fine. Baoshi, your first age Exaltation was this guy.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:05 pm » Shun: no, but I imagine you could invinet one. I've been working on one that mimics a lunar's warform to some degree.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:04 pm » Fuzzy: Is there a beetle-finding spell?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:04 pm » Baoshi: ....is my first age exaltation in a little champer in Yu Shan where they make the red ink.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:04 pm » Shun: yes, nonlethal spells do exist.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:04 pm » Although I thought we got the 'sort of around but also dead' clue from when Wei tried to put him in that story thing.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:03 pm » Wei's first age incarnation could be a zombie...
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:03 pm » Wei: ...*figured his first age incarnation had to be dead for him to get the exaltation*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:02 pm » ...chronologically relative to the present day.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:02 pm » @Roads: Fine, fine. Baoshi's first age incarnation is not in any way, shape, or form in Sal Maneth.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:02 pm » BC: *poking around in the prison again*
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:01 pm » Fuzzy: If I learn magic, can I learn nifty nonleathal spells? Do those exist?
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:01 pm » Fuzzy: I think I used all my ssxp to hit essence 5.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:00 pm » Shun: not necissarily. it means she/he/xe did. you get to choose for yourself. do you want to learn magic?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:00 pm » Wei's first age incarnation is still around. Sorta.
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:00 pm » *blinks*
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:00 pm » What about Wei?
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:00 pm » ...Wait
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:00 pm » Baoshi: ... WAS HE A UNDEAD?
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:59 pm » Roads: Yeah, see, that doesn't negate the question these days.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:59 pm » Fuzzy: Shuuuuuun, if my first age exaltaion was all magic-y, does that mean I should learn magic?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:59 pm » @Roads: Don't be silly. If he was stored away in Sal-Maneth his Exaltation couldn't have passed to Baoshi unless he was some sort of creepy undead person now.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:59 pm » Desus' first age incarnation was a dragon...
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:58 pm » Roads:... is/was he one of the things/people we have stored away in Sal-Maneth?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:58 pm » Wei's first age incarnation is still around... sorta.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:58 pm » *is having too much fun with ascii*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:58 pm » Heeheehee... SCP would be a fun way of putting it.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:58 pm » Teal: *puts a candy in the basket* *|o|
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:57 pm » He's a SCP now
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:57 pm » Teal: *has a basket now* *|_|*
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:57 pm » Yes
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:57 pm » Chromia: *Making a jar of [REDACTED], for Censorship Jam*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:57 pm » Did he become a minor god. IS HE A SCP.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:57 pm » Teal: *stealing one of the brackets*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:56 pm » ....is he one of those guys who tried to warn Sol and they found him in a ditch.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:56 pm » Sorry, Baoshi's first age incarnation might still come up.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:56 pm » Oooooooooh.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:56 pm » Wh- no- go back. What about Baoshi!
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:56 pm » it'd be interesting to play a first age circle some time. I'd sort of like the idea of a first age circle wandering out of the wyld one day, thinking a couple days had passed, but instead walking out into the middle of the current age
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:56 pm » *does not get to have any 1st age solars, but can mess around with 1st age lunars*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:56 pm » And so on.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:56 pm » In the original game I planned out a lot about everyone's first age incarnations because it was tied to the story for all your characters. Shun's guy was this genius doctor/surgeon/dabbling sorcerer, Fuzzy's first age incarnation was a magical genius who created a lot of spells and may have been the enigmatic Brigid from Exalted lore (Although I left that vaguely defined and possibly not true), Baoshi's was... well, Baoshi's was [REDACTED].
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:56 pm » 1st age people are fun.
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:55 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:55 pm » I honestly just made up what Peris was like... but I love to try and think of 1st age solars.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:54 pm » heh, especially since she read Hue's book.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:53 pm » Sai's First Age Incarnation.... I haven't really given it much thought.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:52 pm » Hehe.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:52 pm » Zoe: *is going to be in trouble with this at some point*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:51 pm » =D
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:51 pm » Sweet.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:50 pm » Yep.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:50 pm » Is Heart Compelling Method a solar charm?
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:49 pm » write me up a charm description and Hue can definitely have that charm ^.^ he can invent/discover it
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:49 pm » Loyal Pup's Concern for Master Stance I think was the official name I gave it.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:49 pm » Ooooooh. That would make sense.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:48 pm » ...Hmm. What if it was a souped-up version, reliant on Performance and Charisma, and Heart-Compelling Method was a prerequisite?
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:48 pm » Demooooo. You should let Hue have a PuppyDogEyes-Compelling Method.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:48 pm » Personaly, I;d love to see more charms about non-lethal capture.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:47 pm » *nods*
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:47 pm » I think it would work.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:46 pm » Also, Kate had a great idea: I could make it a modified version of Heart-Compelling Method.
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:46 pm » Heh... cute
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:44 pm » I like that.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:44 pm » hee, sounds like a good idea to me
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:44 pm » Hehe.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:44 pm » Or better ideas.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:43 pm » Barring future updates contrary that is the origin.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:43 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:43 pm » I think First Age Hue and First Age Lunar mate had a good working relationship and worked together on the puppy eyes technique.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:41 pm » It's also dark out. I don't like to go running after dark. And game is about to start.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:41 pm » That sounds good.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:40 pm » well, I'm fine with waiting a bit. I'll just try and write up a first post in detail to lay the scene when we do start. ^.^
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:40 pm » ...forgot that /me doesn't work here.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:40 pm » /me shrugs. "Just offering a suggestion? It's what I do when I'm sleepy. I do like 20 sit ups. Perks me right up."
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:39 pm » She's in the middle of simester, and she does exercise, Z.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:39 pm » Interesting.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:39 pm » Contrary to what you'd expect, it wakes you up rather than puts you tosleep
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:39 pm » Also, I suspect First Age Peri was one of those 'went off to seek some kind of adventure/defeat some foe, never seen again' first ages.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:38 pm » Exercise helps with being sleepy.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:38 pm » Very soundly. I've messed up my sleep schedule a lot.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:38 pm » I'm tired too. I normally take a nap beforehand. =/
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:38 pm » Honestly, Seems like we're missing a lot of people, and claires still getting up. May as well wait a few minutes.
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:38 pm » Silly sleep
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:38 pm » It's ok. I was just confuzzled for a second. How'd you sleep?
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:38 pm » *working on it*
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:38 pm » .
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:38 pm » Sorry, I'm still waking up.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:37 pm » Wait, yes.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:37 pm » Anyways... so are we waiting for jane or are we starting?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:37 pm » ...I should have really got that.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:37 pm » Seeing as how apparently he lost a mechanichal limb, and broke the other.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:36 pm » She's reffering to the fact that he can;t land soft into dirt.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:36 pm » ....yes?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:36 pm » Peri's a solar, I thought?
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:35 pm » (Peri isn't earth, is he? Am I confused?)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:35 pm » Hue: *Solar puppy eyes*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:35 pm » Agreeed.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:35 pm » 1stAgeZoe: Impressive, yes, but you are not an earth aspect.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:35 pm » I swear once I understand the mechanics well enough to make it balanced, I WILL make Loyal Pup's Concern for Master Technique a real thing.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:34 pm » 1APeri: Okay, so I broke the *organic* leg, but come on, now, that was impressive.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:34 pm » Kabuto(1stageShun):... *fixing a broken limb* really, if you want to kill yourself there must be more efficient methods.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:34 pm » FirstAgePeri: What? I made it safe? Okay, sow e'll have to dig my leg out of there, but I bet it still works!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:33 pm » FirstAgeHue: *Loyal Pup's Concern for Master Technique on 1st Age Peri* Please don't do that again.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:33 pm » Yes, he probably landed in the Queen's flower garden, too.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:32 pm » *Snerk*
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:32 pm » Pfffffffffffheeheeheheehee.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:32 pm » There a big, wierd trench on the Isle somewhere from where peris incarnation landed.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:32 pm » 1stAgeZoe: Different universe.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:32 pm » ...I figure First Age Solars are best when written to be BIG. Oh, sure, some of them were;nt as dangerous... but I could see foolhardy.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:31 pm » Cleese: Nom?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:31 pm » 1stAgeSai: That's odd. Where did this thing come from? *Holds up Cleese*
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:31 pm » I was amused, Z.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:30 pm » 1stAgePeri: You hush. By god, I lost two limbs in the war, I get to do whatever damned fool thing I *like*.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:30 pm » Also, has anyone read Eccentric Orbit's new post? I LIKE this guy.
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:29 pm » *nod*
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:29 pm » 1stAgeZoe: *reading multiple books at once* Uh-huh. I have the bandages ready.
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:29 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:29 pm » And there's a downside anyway.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:29 pm » It's technically possible for one of them to exalt in the second age, too, as long as they're one of the races based off of humans... but then you're like, SUPER anathema.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:29 pm » Claire: *attempts to do a Fourier transform of Shun's exaltation*
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:28 pm » heh, I bet. must have been interesting
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:28 pm » 1'stAgeSolarPeri: No, seriously, watch me make it from Yu Shan to the isle in one go.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:28 pm » To everyone's surprise some of them exalted.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:28 pm » Produced by the Solars and "based" off of humans, there's several different species that were created as servants and built for specific purposes in the first age.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:28 pm » ShunOOC: Eh, I'm already an exalt, that seems to come standard.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:27 pm » And actually... yes. The girl with wings was one of the Manufactured Races.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:27 pm » Peris Original Solar: I invented the hang glider!
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:27 pm » ...Shun, your anima banner is literally the combination of two different exaltation's abilities mashed into one whole that some would find terrifying, some would find amazing.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:27 pm » yep, I always wondered where those wings came from. born with them?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:26 pm » Granted, some of them got away with actually having wings. Look at the front color of the solar book and the back cover. You see on the front cover the 5 "basic" solars in their second age form, and the back shows their first age incarnations.
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:26 pm » FuzzyOOC: ...I just do 100% flying.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:26 pm » PeriOOC: I wonder if I could pull something with the dragon aura...
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:25 pm » ShunOOC: It's a lot of fun when my banner is going full strength. I can jump off a mountain and sort of glide down whereever I'm aiming for
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:25 pm » hee, oh definitely tinker
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:24 pm » Man you know thats just how some solars got around.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:24 pm » anyway, MJ and Chic won't be here until late at best and jane seems to be invisible/missing as usual. So everyone is here, unless you all want to wait a bit for jane to arrive.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:24 pm » Pretty much, yeah. Also: Hey Wally
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:23 pm » 80% flying, 20% sommersaulting, Z? :3
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:23 pm » heh, it happens sometimes kate. ^.^
Wallycaine « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:23 pm » *pokes head in*
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:23 pm » *hit snooze on my alarm clock too many times*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:23 pm » Current mood: http://i.imgur.com/FvSdl.gif
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:22 pm » heya kate!
Claire « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:21 pm » I'm here. Sorry.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:21 pm » Desus: *Sleeping on top of the wagon*
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:20 pm » Whoooo!
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:20 pm » yay, and I'm not here fresh from work. woo!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:19 pm » Gut.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:19 pm » And thankfully, no tables to work on tongiht, so i'll be fully available
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:19 pm » Anyways, yeah, I thought the ads were cool too
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:19 pm » wb zo
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:18 pm » Back
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:18 pm » heh, agreed. fitting ads ^.^
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:17 pm » Still, I enjoy that.
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:16 pm » yes. those are indeed rainbow hats and such. though I think those aren't legos, they're... drat I know we have them where I work, but I can't remember what they're called
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:15 pm » ....are those watchmen legos?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:15 pm » Is it just me, or are our adds for awesome rainbow-hats and legos?
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:14 pm » Hey Demo
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:14 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:14 pm » jane, you invisible and hanging around like usual? :P
Demothesis « Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:09 pm » heya zo
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:49 pm » Kwar.
Professor Zobot « Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:48 pm » Zzz
Sarah McLaren « Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:04 am » Ah, okay, see ya at otherspace, then!
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:04 am » I did already.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:04 am » Sure, I'll go get him.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:03 am » Yes?
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:03 am » Want to do the pirate thing with Hawk?
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:03 am » Hey, Sarah?
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:58 am » Mmmmmmm.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:54 am » It's crossvut blade steak, browned on both sides, then simmers fot absolute ages.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:54 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:49 am » What is that?
Sarah McLaren « Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:47 am » Yeah, dinner was basically reheated siddelappe (still don't know how it's spelt) for me...
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:44 am » Yep
Sarah McLaren « Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:39 am » Ah, neat. 'll have to try that some time.
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:37 am » Boil chicken broth (2 cans or one of those big square packages). Beat 3 eggs. Drizzle eggs into soup. Boil 1 minute. Serve.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:33 am » What's egg drop soup?
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:32 am » Leftover pasta (reheated), egg drop soup, garlic bread, and fruit salad.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:31 am » Oh?
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:30 am » Good! Cooked tonight
Sarah McLaren « Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:28 am » How is everyone?
Sarah McLaren « Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:27 am » Hi Jane!
Jane Narbon « Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:26 am » Hi Sarah!
Sarah McLaren « Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:26 am » Awww
chicgeek « Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:24 am » Hi, Sarah! Won't be on much longer.

_________________
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don’t talk" -Tuco, The Good the Bad and the Ugly

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Translated by phpBB.fr © 2007, 2008 phpBB.fr
This site is hosted by Free-Forums.org - get a forum for free. Get coupon codes.
MultiForums powered by echoPHP phpBB MultiForums