Comics by Shaenon II

Mad science has never been so cute!
It is currently Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:38 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: exalted quest 2 logs V
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:24 pm 
Offline
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:52 pm
Posts: 618
Location: Two steps ahead of you
Claire « Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:23 am » I'm probably not going to be able to make it next week.
Claire « Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:22 am » Oooh, ok.
Claire « Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:22 am » Zoe: Grang, were you going to even try to be helpful? *checking the desk drawers*
Demothesis « Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:22 am » blurg, ok, sadly we need to wrap up now. I'm just not coherent enough at this point to run the game properly ^.^; next week we won't be starting until 10pm at the earliest so it'll be a shorter session
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:20 am » Grang: No, she actually is not. It's okay, it takes some getting used to.
Claire « Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:20 am » Ok, so it sounds like all the controls should be in this room... Zoe's going to look for instructions for those.
Claire « Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:19 am » Zoe: I don't know. Are you capable of acting like a first age solar?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:19 am » Endless Depths: Are you capable of any other tone besides sarcastic?
Claire « Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:18 am » Zoe: *snort* I appreciate you mentioning this earlier.
Demothesis « Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:17 am » the imminent doom one is pretty much, just "seal the area and wait for the full might of the solar deliberative to arrive and take care of whatever shows up"
Demothesis « Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:16 am » Endless Depths: if they did, I suspect they likely would have killed it, or forced it to join the other yozi in their imprisonment.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:16 am » (Blames futons)
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:16 am » (I'm still gonna feel bad >_>)
Claire « Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:15 am » ('s cool, Wally)
Claire « Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:15 am » Is there anything in the breach protocol about 'imminent doom' or 'get the area back under control OR ELSE' or anything like that?
Claire « Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:15 am » Zoe: I am attempting to determine if the people who built this location knew about the Primordial.
Wallycaine « Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:14 am » (Really sorry guys) <_<
Demothesis « Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:13 am » Endless Depthes: I don't think they would allow a moron to use this amount of artifact materials. Why?
Claire « Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:12 am » Zoe: *to Endless Depths* You were around a while ago. Do you know if everyone who built this place was a moron or not?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:11 am » alright. seems the breach protocols are to seal the area, cut the essence doors so no one can get in or out without approved types of essence, the overseer returns to his office to run things from a safe distance while a group of solars use their essence to try and reestablish control of the dome
Claire « Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:09 am » 2 successes
Demothesis « Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:08 am » roll again for that
Claire « Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:08 am » Breach protocol?
Claire « Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:07 am » Zoe: Rrrrr...
Demothesis « Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:07 am » There is mention of a library, but from what zoe can tell, the library is inside the complex surrounded by the shadow, probably the very library she and Sai found empty with just the wyld-touched book in it
Claire « Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:05 am » Is there anything about a library/research station/anywhere there might be more information on this place?
Demothesis « Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:04 am » alright, well, Zoe can't find any scrolls that refer to a primordial being locked away in the dome. All she's got is their observations of the wyld shard and that it seemed more potent than they had anticipated.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:04 am » .
Claire « Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:00 am » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:56 pm » is grang searching?
Claire « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:53 pm » Zoe: *grumbling about poor filing systems*
Claire « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:53 pm » (2 successes)
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:52 pm » anyway, searching the office will be a perception + investigation roll
Claire « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:51 pm » ZoeOOC: Lucky us. *has a headache*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:49 pm » yep. that'd be the ones int he overseer's office. so basically the next room over from where Sai and Kyra are talking with the raksha. so you all had to come in the same room to get to that office
Claire « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:47 pm » *nods* That's where Zoe found the scrolls explaining what the place was, right?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:46 pm » the ones in the overseer's office that you got before?
Claire « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:46 pm » Err, if I remember correctly, we have to activate at least two to get to the control tower where the scrolls were.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:45 pm » is there a particular one you're wanting activated?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:43 pm » Endless Depths: *pushes hand onto the panel absently before fiddling more, door turning transparent*
Claire « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:42 pm » Zoe: One of you needs to activate the panels.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:42 pm » Endless Depthes:*fiddling with some little gizmo pieces*
Claire « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:41 pm » Zoe: *because it means she is not yelling at Grang or Endless Depths*
Claire « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:41 pm » Zoe: *finds this a practical use of her time*
Claire « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:41 pm » Zoe: *more snide notes to Echo*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:40 pm » Sai: ...yes. She's quite dogged
Claire « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:40 pm » (woooo!)
Claire « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:40 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:40 pm » and now, to Zoe Grang and endless depths!
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:40 pm » Shining mind: *nods slowly* I believe we can do so. Let us see what is uncovered. Zoe is serching? then what could be found will be found.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:39 pm » Kyra: Go figure. I went to sleep after taking a beating from a horde of artifact zombies, and... I dreamed. Also, the Primordial seemed as surprised as I was.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:39 pm » Sai: All we ask is that you tarry here for a while. What would thou lose by remaining?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:37 pm » Shining mind: interesting. Not possession then. So, if the truth, why tell you. cannot dream with primordial on accident. must be invited in.
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:36 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:34 pm » Kyra: I think he howled at me, or something.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:34 pm » Kyra: He said, "Like this," and then he.... I don't quite remember.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:33 pm » Shining Mind: might be. dreams are in mind. if able to contact through dreams. maybe able to possess. to control through dreams.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:33 pm » Back
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:33 pm » Sai: Er, is that really relevant now?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:32 pm » Shining mind: if trapped. then how is he involved? hmmm, no. accurate statement. if trapped by or with wyld shard. then troubles involve us seeking shard. Therefore involved. How did you wake up?
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:31 pm » BRB
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:30 pm » Kyra: He showed me.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:30 pm » Kyra: "How do I wake up?"
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:30 pm » Kyra: And the other question was...
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:29 pm » Kyra: As he talked about being free again, my first question was, "Are you involved in all the troubles around Denandsor?" He said yes.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:29 pm » Kyra: What gain would he see? He told me to get out of his dream. I asked him two questions.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:29 pm » Sai: ...If that were true than tactically it would make more sense to come here with a mighty force of the forces he stole from you, rather than two ragtag champions who hath been running around all day.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:29 pm » .
Claire « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:26 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:26 pm » Shining mind: ...I see. *strokes chin* Why tell you? what gain would primordial see? very odd. different situation more probable. Change of heart. Stalling until full force is gathered. Maybe ancient solar convinced you to turn on us.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:24 pm » KyraOOC: See below.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:23 pm » (oops, lag, ignore that last one)
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:23 pm » Shining mind: if trapped. how did it tell you?
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:23 pm » Kyra: I saw it, in a dream, in this very dome, with Solars hovering around it, doomed, and I spoke to it...
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:23 pm » Sai: Yes.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:23 pm » Kyra: It told me.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:22 pm » Sai: ... *ears droop*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:22 pm » Shining mind: do not know? Why do you suspect then? where is your source?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:21 pm » Sai: It MIGHT. We know naught for sure, but... the coincidence is suspicious.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:21 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:21 pm » Kyra: If it gets its way, not for long.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:20 pm » Shining mind: primordial? That would be powerful. very powerful. So powerfull, it should be impossible to hide the power. interesting. and the wyld hides it. traps it. you say?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:19 pm » Sai: Tis a being of immense power, from what I've told.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:19 pm » XD
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:18 pm » Sai: (Seriously this time) An ancient creature known as a.. *as Kyra mentions it* Aye.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:18 pm » *Primordial with a capital P
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:18 pm » Kyra: A primordial.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:18 pm » SaiOOC: ...first promise that you won't do it anyway just because you think it'd be neat.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:16 pm » Shining Mind: disaster? Expound please. what disaster does a shard of the wyld seal?
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:16 pm » Is the dome the one Kyra saw in her dream?
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:16 pm » Back
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:15 pm » Sai: We merely ask that you tarry here until we hath discerned the truth within the matter.
Claire « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:15 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:15 pm » Sai: *Looking at Kyra, guarded* ...Circumstances may have changed. There is a possibility that your goal seals away a disaster.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:14 pm » BRB
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:13 pm » Shining mind: Why? What changed. only twenty minutes past you were fine with our goal.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:11 pm » Sai: *Not even trying to subdue his badly-mangled High Realm Accent* A moment, good sir. We wouldst parlay with you and yours regarding your charge.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:11 pm » OK, the dome is the one Kyra saw in her dream?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:10 pm » and yes jane, kyra is with sai
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:10 pm » no, I think you missed my last one. you all step through the door to the overseer's office, he and shining mind are discussing something when you arrive as they look out over the dome and the complex
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:10 pm » (Is Kyra there?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:09 pm » Wait, is he here by himself?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:08 pm » ...huh.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:08 pm » Right, you all part at the door to the overseer's office in the hallway of etched doors. when you enter gracefull blade turns as you enter, hand resting lightly on the hilt of xis sword. "Ah, sir Sai. What doth we owe this additional pleasure of your presance?"
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:07 pm » OK; back.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:05 pm » Ok. So we're all heading down to the catacombs, since to my knowledge that's the last time we saw the Raksha. That's the closest Sai can find their scent. It's also in our best interests to stick together as much as we can until we HAVE to split, because that way Sai can follow the scent of the other team easier if we have to get back togehter
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:05 pm » Alright, Sai and Kyra easily make their way through the hallways and magic doors to the complex's overlooking office. There they find the two raksha discussing something in hushed tones as they overlook the dome and the shadow contained within.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:05 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:04 pm » Ok... Sai's still in Warform. I'm getting as much milage out of the armor charm I have as I can.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:04 pm » DBOOC: Again. We have a duty. Grim and bloody though it may be. I do not turn my back to my duty, nor flinch from it.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:03 pm » alright. then team hunter will be going first.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:03 pm » SaiOOC: *Worried his brother is going to get hurt. Or that Peri and Hue and Ti and Flim will get hurt. Or both.*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:02 pm » SaiOOC: Um, mayhap Master Hue hath a good observation... fighting wouldn't be in either group's best interests... *worry worry* Thy Dragon Blooded canst hunt elsewhere, yes?
Claire « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:02 pm » Zoe: *snide notes in the artifact book*
Claire « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:02 pm » I wasn't 100% certain what Kyra was gonna do, but the rest seems accurate to me.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:01 pm » I'm HOPING Grang can keep Zoe and Endless from rubbing each other the wrong way.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:00 pm » Is that accurate? I don't want to speak for the group, that's just what I recall the plan was
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:59 pm » As I recall, Team Hunter was Sai and Kyra, Team Gatherer was Zoe, Grang, and Endless
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:58 pm » Team Gatherer was going into the catacombs to find the ancient knowledge of this place and try to find some mention of the Primordial and how it was sealed away
Claire « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:58 pm » Zoe: *writing snide notes to Echo in her artifact book*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:58 pm » Dragon BloodedOOC: Sadly no. We have a duty to perform.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:58 pm » Team Hunter was chasing after the Raksha to make sure they weren't complicit in the release of a Primordial, and if possible, convince them not to leave with the bit of the Wyld.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:57 pm » Team Primordial, as I recalled it, was largely split into two teams, which I will dub Team Gatherer, and Team Hunter
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:56 pm » HueOOC: Any chance we can talk things over? Make some tea, maybe...?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:56 pm » alright remind me: what was team priomordial's plan of attack/not attack?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:56 pm » SaiOOC: *Ears droop, worrying*
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:56 pm » Warning: I might have to leave at any time to go help my mom. If you see 'BRB', that's what it is.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:55 pm » SaiOOC: Um... you... um... w-well...
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:55 pm » .
Claire « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:55 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:55 pm » (Hi!)
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:55 pm » heehee
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:54 pm » Ti: We were just finding out where the godsawful reek was coming from. Found it!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:50 pm » Peri: ... well. We are.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:49 pm » SaiOOC: ...well... CRAP
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:49 pm » Wait... DRAGON BLOODED?
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:49 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:49 pm » Dun dun dunnn!
Claire « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:49 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:48 pm » Heee!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:47 pm » GAH
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:47 pm » aaaaaaand scene change!
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:46 pm » ok, Ti, Hue and Fist all notice a shadow down one of the alley ways an instant before a loud booming reverberates through the crossroads as all but one roadway suddenly grows a new wall blocking the path, heavy footsteps thudding from the one remaining roadway as a dragon blooded in pure stone white armor steps into the crossroads, pulling a huge sword over his shoulder. "You are brave to approach our camp so openly."
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:46 pm » (I just had an odd thought-what would happen if a Solar met their Lunar mate, and it was a chimera? You always hurt the one you love?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:42 pm » Kwar
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:42 pm » Hue: 2,4,2,6,3, 4,8,9,1,3 (2 successes) *headdesk*
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:41 pm » Flim: 5,5,9,4 (1 success)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:41 pm » 2,6,7,5,6, 6,6 (1 success)
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:41 pm » 3,7,7,7,7, 10,1 (6 successes)
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:39 pm » everyone please roll perception + awareness
Claire « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:39 pm » ZoeOOC: I recieved a large amount of training in snark.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:39 pm » Rassilon: I think it comes with the territory of hanging out with this lot~
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:38 pm » Hue: Ever since joining this group I have been continuously out-snarked.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:38 pm » Peri: Just thikin aloud.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:38 pm » Ti: Yeah, carrying 20 foot tower will help us avoid detection by the Hunt. *smiles*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:38 pm » Peri: Well, nice way to make a camp.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:37 pm » Rassilon: Yes, there were at least five of them~
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:36 pm » Peri: ....Be I could carry this.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:36 pm » Hue: ...Them? There's more than one?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:36 pm » Hue: ...Well that explains why they brought it.
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:36 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:36 pm » anyone within twenty feet of the pillar experience the weird fear and worry dissapating
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:35 pm » Peri: I think just being in radius of it is enough. *steps away, steps back, steps away, checks* ...yeah. 20... feet, ish?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:34 pm » Hue: *also tries touching it*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:34 pm » Ti: Really? *tries touching it*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:33 pm » Peri: .... I feel fine.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:33 pm » Peri: ... guys. The pillar makes that 'pressing screaming horror feeling' go away.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:32 pm » Rassilon: ohhhhhh, right~ lesseee... *examines map* we need to head north from here, and we're getting pretty close~ which means they are too...
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:32 pm » *scrolls*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:32 pm » Ti: Oh, the dragons on the tower will probably animate and attack us at a word from them. So, sneaking off to get the scrools without being seen sounds better and better.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:32 pm » Hue: *looks just a little concerned about Peri*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:31 pm » Peri: ... *walks up to the pillar, and touches it with his hand*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:31 pm » Ti: I mean, how close are we to where we need to be? Which way do we go?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:30 pm » Rassilon: This won't be on the map~ it came with the wyld hunt. I never understood why they were bringing a bunch of them along.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:30 pm » (hmm...I'm having a post lag)
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:29 pm » Rassilon: interesting~ I was wondering what they meant to do with all those~
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:29 pm » Ti: What does our map say?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:29 pm » I suppose they could have cleaned it, but still...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:29 pm » Ooh.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:28 pm » It probably been here since the town became abandoned.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:28 pm » not a giant one persay, just about twenty feet tall
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:28 pm » It has less dust and dirt on it.
Claire « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:28 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:28 pm » ...Wait, the *tower* is new? They brought a whole giant jade tower with them?
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:28 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:27 pm » Peri: ... *rolls his sleeves up, and nods to the dragons*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:27 pm » Hue: *quiet sigh*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:27 pm » Ti...Dammit.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:26 pm » A few minutes later you all come accross a pillar erected in the middle of the street. It appears to be made of the five main kinds of jade, carved into the form of the five dragons twining about each other up towards the sky and splitting off at the top of the tower. Around it are a few tents and bed rolls, all within twenty feet of the tower. The campsite and the tower seem to be new, neither are covered with much dust or dirt at all.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:26 pm » Ti: If we have to fight the hunt, I could grab them and run with my movement combo of charms. They'd have a hard time keeping up with that! Not that I want to run way ahead all by my lonesome, with monsters and Dragons and such, but...keep it in mind?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:24 pm » Peri: Mmmhm. *firm*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:24 pm » Rassilon: That's the plan.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:23 pm » Hue: ...Just... getting the scrolls and getting out, right?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:23 pm » Rassilon: *seems a bit less cheery than usual for once*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:22 pm » *spends a wp*
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:22 pm » .Flim: *spends a Willpower
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:21 pm » Peri: *on gaurd*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:21 pm » *knocks off a wp, reluctantly*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:20 pm » as you all stride through the city the buildings are getting bigger, you're heading towards the center of the city where the greter craftsmen and important officials lived. The streets are wider and in better shape, the building bigger and more elaborate, and the automatons seem more simple and brutish, with barely any embelishments. (anyone who somehow has a mdv of 9 is fine but everyone else spends a willpower or must flee the city)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:19 pm » Hue: *to Ti* Thank you. Though... I think I should be the one to approach first, if we do find it.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:18 pm » Peri: And we're Pursuing the Perpetrators.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:18 pm » Ti: We're not taking, we're rescuing. Reloacting them. You know the Wyld Hunt will just make a cheery bonfire of them.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:17 pm » Rassilon: I like that plan~
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:17 pm » Peri: We can run like hell when that happens.
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:16 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:16 pm » Rassilon: *snrk* I'm sure they appreciate the respect cousin~ Though they may object to us taking the scrolls~
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:16 pm » Ti: Hue. I have some small skill as a tracker. If we can, if we don't end up fleeing one step ahead of an army ourselves, I will try to trail the...being...when we're done here. I don't know what the heck we can do to help it, but...*shrugs* Maybe we'll get a bright idea.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:16 pm » Hue: Thank you. *brushes self off, takes stick* *tiny bow to automaton*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:14 pm » Peri: *salutes an atomaton*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:14 pm » Peri: ... Oh, sorry hue. I forgot. *sets him down, and hands him his stick back*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:14 pm » Hue: *looking around in uneasy fascination*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:13 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:13 pm » Hue: Peri. Put. Me. Down. I promise I will not run away. ...Or at least I won't be running *after* anything.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:12 pm » so you all navigate through the city's winding streets, accompanied only by each other, the wind, and the silent guardians of the city, huge automatons standing guard at streetcorners and in gatehouses, some highly ornate, others surprisingly simple and blunt in design, all over seven feet tall and made out of artifact materials, none seem to move, but you can feel them watching you, "Guardians of old denandsor" Rassilon explains with his usual cheer, explaining how they don't do much unless you break an ancient law, then they come for you.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:11 pm » Peri: ...I'm getting flashbacks to Rassilon's Great Uncle Wi Xiexu's house.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:09 pm » and fist has 5 too, so no one has to run screaming from the city yet. :P
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:08 pm » Flim has 5
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:07 pm » Ti has 4
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:06 pm » Peri: *HAS A VERY HARD MIND TO CHANGE*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:05 pm » Hue has 5.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:05 pm » dodge mdv
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:04 pm » Peri has 6.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:04 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:04 pm » Which MDV?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:03 pm » alright, you all enter the city and are immediately struck by it's silence. There's no animals, no birds, no insects, nothing, just the wind blowing through the trees and empty streets. The Empty City lives up to it's name. and it's reputation. almost immediately there's a feeling of wrongness walking down those streets, like every building house an evil secret, every shadow a foe waiting to strike. It's just.... wrong. And of course Gentle Breeze almost immediately gives you all a nod with a grin and heads off down a side street. "See you lot later, I've got dragon blooded to bother.(anyone with an MDV less than 4 must spend a willpower of flee the city)"
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:02 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:02 pm » *HIM
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:02 pm » Peri: *carries her*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:00 pm » Peri: Come on, sir.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:00 pm » Hue: ...*looking back, whispers* "In time" might be too late.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:58 pm » Ooooo
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:58 pm » Peri: Juuuust being sure. Come on.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:58 pm » Rassilon: I was expecting it to take longer for something unexpected to come up~
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:58 pm » Peri: ...We'll attend to the Wyld doo. In time.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:58 pm » Hue: Peri, that is not necessary. ...Rassilon's right. They're gone. *sounds a little hollow, and sad*
Claire « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:57 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:56 pm » Peri: .... *picks Hue up bodily*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:56 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:56 pm » Hue: *looks about ready to scream or cry, and seems as bewildered by this response as everyone else undoubtedly is*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:55 pm » Hue: ...
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:55 pm » Rassilon: Well, they're sort of gone now
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:54 pm » Hue: *tugs ineffectually*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:53 pm » Hue: Yes! ...Sort of! I'm not sure! Maybe it's possession or Wyld mutation or I don't even know what, but someone's still IN there and for just a second I saw them and they need *help*!"
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:53 pm » Flim: And if you keep goling there'll be another person in its gut, YOU
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:52 pm » Hue: *is both too agitated and shouting too loudly to hear Ti properly, but got the nonverbal message at least*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:51 pm » ".....in the wolves?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:51 pm » "I'm fine, but there- there's a PERSON in there!"
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:51 pm » tell him to stop
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:51 pm » Ti: *grabs Hue's arm* What *are* you doing?!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:51 pm » "You alright?"
Claire « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:50 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:50 pm » alright, so what's everyone doing when they keep up with Hue?
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:49 pm » Flim: 6,8,8,1 (2 successes) (Plus I have fleet of foot)
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:49 pm » Ti: *grumbles* They're all mad. *chases after*7,7,5,2,10 (4 successes)
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:48 pm » ok
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:47 pm » Peris going to pace with Hue.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:47 pm » ok, that's dex + athletics MJ
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:47 pm » Flim: Can't let hin run alone into danger
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:46 pm » Flim will
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:45 pm » So, the wolfsnakes outpace Hue and peri catches up to Hue quickly, and could overtake the wolves too if he wanted to
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:45 pm » Ti: ...it backed off. And now he's chasing it?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:44 pm » Welp.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:44 pm » 10,8,3,6,6, 10,6,5 (5 successes)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:44 pm » Peri will.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:43 pm » and anyone trying to stop Hue, or chase after him needs to do the same
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:43 pm » 5,2,4,2,4, 10 (2 successes) =(
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:42 pm » auuugh why are all my charms geared towards social stuff. Okay.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:42 pm » Ti: *blinks*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:41 pm » roll dex + athletics to see if you can keep up/overtake them
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:40 pm » GB: What is he doing? is he stupid?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:40 pm » Hue: *runs AFTER it* Wait!
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:39 pm » Rassilon: What a fascinating reaction~
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:39 pm » Peri: Not even beasts would harm a poet.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:39 pm » Hue: ...Wait.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:39 pm » Ti: *snorts* I know we've been on the move nonstop for a while now, but I didn't think we smelled *that* bad.
Claire « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:39 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:38 pm » Ti: I know we
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:38 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:38 pm » Ti: Huh.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:37 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:37 pm » Peri: ... Woo diplomacy.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:36 pm » The wolf/snakes approach, one crouching as if to pounce as it gets closer. Then it seems to sniff the air, leaning forwards out of it's crouch, sniffing deeply in Hue's direction. It shakes it's head like it just smelled something foul, letting out a small doglike whine before all five turn and seem to flee with all haste.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:35 pm » Hue: *fully prepared to run like hell if things don't improve*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:33 pm » Hue remains still for now. "We don't intend you any harm," he says. "...Do you understand?"
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:32 pm » ...Welp. Unarmed. Might as well go for diplomacy anyway.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:31 pm » Peri: ..... ......Right. Wyld.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:31 pm » Ti: ..Oh, crap.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:31 pm » As Hue steps forwards, the figure creeps forward, eventually revealing what looks like a wolf's head and legs melted onto the body of a snake, with extra legs sprouting all along it's length. As it approaches it seems to slough off into an additional snake wolf hybrid, and another, until there's five of them approaching Hue, spread out in a slight arch, each somehow growling and hissing at the same time as they approach Hue, their eyes focused intently on Hue, there's an animal madness in the eyes, but intelligence too.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:30 pm » Hue: "Hello?"
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:30 pm » He smiles, then walks slowly and calmly towards their follower in the grass, hands raised to show he's unarmed.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:29 pm » Peri: *takes it*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:29 pm » Ti: *watching the whatsit*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:28 pm » *?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:28 pm » Peri: ... sure/
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:28 pm » .
Claire « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:27 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:27 pm » Hue steps forward, hesitates, turns halfway back. He offers his staff to Peri. "Take this for me?"
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:26 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:26 pm » Peri: *points*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:24 pm » Hue: *nods to Peri* Point it out to me?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:24 pm » Peri: Hue?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:24 pm » Ti: Someone try talking to it, the rest of us be ready to defend ourselves.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:23 pm » Hue: I'm in favor of talking as well.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:23 pm » Ti: It hasn't attacked.....yet. There's a slight chance it's not hostil. And, that's what I meant, Peri.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:22 pm » Peri: .....we could just ask.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:22 pm » Ti: We could confront it now. Better here and now than when we're hip deep in Immaculates. I'd walk slowly that way and call out to it-but it'd never hear my voice.
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:21 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:21 pm » HueOOC: It is impossible to phase Rassilon, isn't it?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:21 pm » The shape seems to have stopped when the group did, sitting perfectly still a good fifty yards behind you all.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:21 pm » Peri: We could just keep moving, but they might be bout to sound the alarm.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:20 pm » Rassilon: Well... that's annoying~ So, what's the plan~?
Claire « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:19 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:19 pm » Hue: *freeze*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:18 pm » Ti: Same color as the grass. Weird.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:18 pm » Peri: I see it. We're being stalked.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:18 pm » Ti: *holds up her hand for the group to pause* In the grass. We're being stalked by...some creature. It's long.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:17 pm » ok, Peri and Ti both notice the tall grass of the feild rustling as they approach the city, a shape, colored exactly the same as the grass moving through it, it's long and lithe whatever it is and it seems to be slowly, cautiously stalking the group.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:15 pm » Hue: 4,1,5,10,4, 8,9,5,6,4 (4 successes)
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:13 pm » Flim: 1,1,9,7 (2 successes)
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:13 pm » 7,10,9,10,4, 5,4 (6 successes)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:13 pm » 7,10,9,10,4, 5,4 (6 successes)
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:12 pm » anyway, as you all approach the Empty City, roll perception + awareness
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:12 pm » *smarty*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:11 pm » Ti: *snerk* More like smaty pants of vice.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:11 pm » Peri: Ho ho. Investigative Pants, then.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:10 pm » Rassilon: No, that's Zoe~ I'll graciously accept vice-smarty pants though~
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:10 pm » Yep.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:10 pm » Peri: *smiles faintly* You're still the smarty pants.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:09 pm » Yep.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:09 pm » And with that you all leave for the Empty City then?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:09 pm » (Old Drills: I follow ou to locations, you step behidn me for fights or 'talking to people'. )
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:09 pm » Rassilon: Huh, I was expecting to be a third wheel now that you all are shiny~ Right then, let's get going~!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:08 pm » Peri: Right. Lead the way, cousin. Old drills.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:07 pm » Hue: Practical sentiment.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:07 pm » Rassilon: *tries looking up at his hair for a moment* Well, so long as it's not in my eyes I don't think it really matters what it looks like~
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:06 pm » Peri: Hold on, hold on. *pins Rass' hair up into a quick bun-knot sorta shaped like a star* There we go. Sorry 'bout that, i had to use the one I used to do for Lilly for speed.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:05 pm » Rassilon: No worries, I'm free, and we've got the advantage~ let's get this show on the road~
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:05 pm » Ti: So, let's head them off at the pass.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:04 pm » Hue: *suddenly not so cute*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:04 pm » Peri: *ties his hair off* ... *hugs Rass from behind* So I hear. I'm sorry I couldn't be there sooner.
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:03 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:03 pm » Rassilon: yep~! We'll have to avoid the wyld hunt though, sadly I think they got enough information out of me to be in the general area. Bit a of a blur. Did you know interogation is very unpleasant~?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:03 pm » Hue: *...help it's cute why is it cute*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:01 pm » Peri: *braiding Rassilons hair* So we have a location?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:00 pm » Rassilon: *muttering to self* let's see.... the great factory cathedral in the east.... big hill to the north.... aaaaaand this looks like it's the great square originally devoted to Sol. They removed all but five of the radiant points of the square after the usurpation you see, probably explains the rubble in this map.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:59 pm » (back)
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:59 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:57 pm » .
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:57 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:57 pm » *automatically
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:57 pm » Peri: *hands it over, and somewhat automatical tydies Rassilon up from sleep- including tucking hair and wiping a smudge off*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:55 pm » Rassilon: oh~! yes, hand it here~!*rubbing sleep from eyes and adjusting belt*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:54 pm » Peri: Got the map. Ready?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:54 pm » GB: ... this is the guy we're going to follow into the Empty City? Well, I feel reassured.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:53 pm » Rassilon: *sits bolt upright, trying to stagger out of bed a moment before blinking and looking around* oh... hi everyone~?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:53 pm » Ti: We could throw water on him.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:53 pm » Peri: Psssssst. A public authority figure just said something embarassing and no ones said aything yet! Hurry!
Claire « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:52 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:50 pm » Rassilon: mmmrphl, ten more min'ts mum...
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:50 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:49 pm » ...Peris going to shake Rass shoulder.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:48 pm » alright, so back to the room at the inn. You find Rassilon sleeping on the bed and Whisper slumped over in a chair, snoring, Kyra seems to be missing.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:47 pm » (Thanks)
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:46 pm » the second one.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:46 pm » Over time... but not immediately
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:46 pm » Or just, I heal at a normal rate, but don't have to rest?
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:46 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:46 pm » Will it take care of the 3L?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:45 pm » right, that'll let her heal while still active. so she won't have to lay down and rest to heal.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:45 pm » (Okay, what does 4 successes do for me?)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:44 pm » Peri will take a moment to memorize the map in detail.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:44 pm » and righto, peri finds a fairly accurate map of the city, detailing the areas that have been explored with more detailed mapping, and slightly more vague mapping for the areas Denandsor has yet to explore inside the Empty City.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:43 pm » 5,1,3,4,6, 10,5,3,7,8 (4 successes)
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:43 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:43 pm » * +
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:43 pm » yep, med _ int
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:42 pm » .
Claire « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:42 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:42 pm » (So...medicine plus intelligence? Sorry, I forget)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:41 pm » 8,9,6,9,3 (3 successes)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:41 pm » (By which I mean I am praying we have some black tea in the house because I can't handle coffee)
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:40 pm » (Using 1st excellency to add 3 dice)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:39 pm » (brb, in need of stimulants in the form of leafy infusions)
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:39 pm » (Med plus intelligence, right?)
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:39 pm » that can work fine tinker. it's be perception + investigation. and yes chic, Ti can do a medicine roll on herself
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:38 pm » Well, can I just say Peri does a hunt around for a map before we go back to the hotel?
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:37 pm » (I can do a medicine roll for myself, right?)
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:37 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:37 pm » ... do'oh. no you hadn't. so rewinding. you all are just outside the main gathering hall, on your way to the offices on exploring the empty city.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:36 pm » (Question-Ti took 3l damage-is there time to get treated a bit?)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:35 pm » Peri: ? ... Did we ever find a map?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:35 pm » anyway! when we last left off the group had split and Peri, Hu, Flim, Ti, Gentle Breeze, and Fist had gone to gather Rassilon and get the scrolls about the immaculate faith's early years. As you all arrive at the hotel room where Rassilon is napping, you find Whisper slumped over in her chair, snoring.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:34 pm » Welp, time for me to fade into the background. *Hands the DM's hat to Demo*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:33 pm » Hang on, I'm sending MJ forth to fetch me my character sheet. I can get used to being waited on. ^^
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:33 pm » Momo: *baby air punches!*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:33 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:32 pm » what luc said. no worries
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:32 pm » No, you had a good reason. I hope Chic's feeling ok. Get well soon
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:32 pm » Momo: *pnching the air exitably*
Mithril Jack « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:31 pm » Hello all, sorry we're late
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:31 pm » SaiOOC: *Kinda switching back into his old formal tongue* Mayhaps. But that one hit wouldst be all I needed.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:30 pm » (We waited for ya. :D )
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:30 pm » (So, what's going on?)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:30 pm » *baby
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:29 pm » Momo: *bay flexings*
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:29 pm » (Yep! I'll be fine. )
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:29 pm » Fist: *grins* Should be fun fight! Bring spear and you may even hit once.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:29 pm » ( I;m glad you caught it, anyhow... get some rest. : ( ))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:29 pm » (Ohhhh jeez. You gonna be alright?)
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:28 pm » (yeah, nasty infection, came on fast, might have been a spider bite. Fun! It means MJ and the kid get to wait on me hand and foot for a few days.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:28 pm » (What Tinker said!)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:27 pm » (Oh no! Is everything okay?)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:27 pm » Peri: Yes, i have promised you a great honor, friend.
chicgeek « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:27 pm » (Sorry I wasn't here! I had to go see a doctor, just got home)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:27 pm » Momo: Wooo. *waves his arms*
Claire « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:26 pm » Zoe: *what even*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:26 pm » Sai: *Looking at Peri* You promised I'd fight HER?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:26 pm » Fist: Ah, yes. Fist is very strong.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:25 pm » Momo: ... *leans up to pat Fists arm, impressed*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:24 pm » Fist: Don't push luck little dragon. Fist beats up dragons for fun. *examines Momo* What does child want from Fist?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:23 pm » Momo: *waves up at Fist*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:22 pm » Sarge: *Still glaring at her, but accepts head-pats. Grudgingly* Bwi!
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:21 pm » Fist: *slowly looms over sarge* Well, you defend what's yours without fear? good. Fist approves. *pats Sarge's head*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:21 pm » Pffe.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:20 pm » Sarge: *Glaring at Fist and waving his talons at her as a warning not to enter his territory*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:20 pm » Hehe.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:20 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:19 pm » Fist:*is not giving up her yellow jade armor*
Claire « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:18 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:18 pm » IM me if you have any questions, come up with a few ideas for stage 2 forms, and we'll see where it goes from there
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:18 pm » Sarge: *Thinks Yellow Jade is icky, anyways*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:17 pm » I guess you could ALSO have a Water/Yellow combination, and I have ideas for that, but it's unlikely unless someone had a yellow jade artifact they didn't mind snackraficing.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:16 pm » Theoretically you could PROBABLY have more complicated forms involving multiple types of jade, but to keep it simple and not get bogged down in details, I decided only the two highest types of Jade matter for the second stage.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:16 pm » So there's potentially 5 different stages of Child-Sarge: Water/Fire, Pure Water, Water/Earth, Water/Wood, or Water/Air.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:15 pm » They have 4 forms: Infant, Child, Teen, and Mature.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:14 pm » Ok. Well, Jade Dragons all can take on different forms based off of what element of Jade they're fed. They all start out one color (For example, Sarge is purely Water jade in his first form) and Desus was purely Fire Jade.
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:13 pm » *waves to ghost*
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:12 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:11 pm » I'd need to know what parameters I have to work within.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:07 pm » Ghost of Geneve: Heya Wally.
Claire « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:07 pm » (best idea)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:07 pm » *DEAD*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:07 pm » *dead of glee*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:07 pm » heyas wally
Wallycaine « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:07 pm » *pokes head in*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:06 pm » Hehe.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:06 pm » *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*
Claire « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:04 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:04 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:01 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:59 pm » Hey. Gene... would you like to design some of the waterform Jade Dragon shapes? I'd love to have someone who actually KNOWS crap about marine biology design some of the forms
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:59 pm » Momo: *snakeyfriend*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:59 pm » Stooooop you're giving me marine bio feels.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:59 pm » ...<3
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:58 pm » Momo: Ooh. *has brought him some jade fragments from the carvers*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:57 pm » Sarge: *Is suddenly a bit longer, with a longer tail. But still very tiny* ...bwi? *Sarge doesn't quite understand the concept of ret-conning*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:56 pm » : )
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:56 pm » Or serpentine. That's a good idea
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:56 pm » I do like the idea of a full water stage 2 Jade Dragon being a bit eel-like in design.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:54 pm » I might do that.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:54 pm » You could just retcon in a little. But eah, Exlated is an eastern setting.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:53 pm » I've gotten a bit better since then
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:53 pm » I kinda skirt that a LITTLE bit because these dragons were designed and change forms depending on what they're fed, but you got me dead to rights. They OUGHT to be based off of eastern design, and I didn't even CONSIDER that back when I designed the original
Claire « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:52 pm » *nods*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:52 pm » Technichaly ALL Of the dragon designs should be eastern. >>
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:52 pm » Good point.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:52 pm » Well... to be honest, western dragons make liiiiiteraly no sense in exalted.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:51 pm » A Wood-Aspect Desus would basically be covered in a layer of fine moss and be similar to a fuzzy gecko. It could change it's color as well.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:50 pm » Hmm... maybe. I did think of cribbing off of chinese dragons for stage 3 or 4, but I never quite had an idea for an in-between stage.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:49 pm » Chinese dragons were often asossiated with rivers.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:49 pm » Why not have a water dragon become a serpentine dragon?
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:49 pm » Baby Desus, meanwhile, has been ret-conned a bit in the sense that at his first stage he could adjust his own body temperature to make himself warmer or colder.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:48 pm » Mainly because I can't really think of much else for a water-y dragon. I acutally am not entirely fond of the idea, but I don't have anything better right now.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:48 pm » if he goes full water-jade for stage 2, he'll become more like a tiny dolphin, or maybe a midgit shark.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:47 pm » Hee~
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:47 pm » He also has teeny webbing between each the three talons on each foot, and he can spread his talons out so he can use them to swim through the water better.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:47 pm » Thats pretty cool.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:46 pm » Hm!
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:46 pm » I've put way too much thought into how he works. He's actually a bit bigger than Desus was at stage one, but that's because he's somewhat HOLLOW. He can adjust the amount of air inside him to adjust his buoyancy in a manner vaguely similar to some fish.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:46 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:46 pm » Momo: <3 bbu.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:45 pm » It really depends on how Sarge grows up. If he becomes full water-jade, it'd be more like Momo Riding him like a dolphin
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:44 pm » *snrk~*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:44 pm » Also, he has no idea that anything bigger than him could possibly pose him a threat, so he's got a bit of a foolish bravery that's actually managed to styme that one abyssal Jan fought
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:44 pm » I could just see Momo someday, riding Sarge like a horse.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:43 pm » Sarge is adorable because he's a bit more agressive than Desus, but he's like a really aggressive minnow
Claire « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:43 pm » Pfff.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:43 pm » Baoshi: ... well, so much for that jumper.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:42 pm » Momo: Oh~ *hugs~*
Claire « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:42 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:41 pm » Sarge: *Has probably tracked clay onto Momo's clothing*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:41 pm » Sarge: *Sits on Momo's lap and curls up*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:40 pm » Momo: *pats arge*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:40 pm » Sarge: *looking up at Momo, still confused by such a teeny human.* Bwi. *Points at the lake because he doesn't know where the turtle escaped to*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:39 pm » Baoshi: *visiting with Momo* ...would you like backup, sarge?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:37 pm » Awww~
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:36 pm » Sarge: *Ends up getting covered in mud and clay and THE TURTLE GOT AWAY UNSCATHED! He shakes a teeny talon and swears revenge* Bwwwwiiiiiii!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:35 pm » Peri: Pff.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:34 pm » Sarge: *Somehow manages to get itno a fight with a snapping turtle*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:34 pm » Sarge: ... bwi. *Is a bit confused, but doesn't mind. He goes back to patrolling the lake in Echo's territory he's claimed as HIS territory, which is much too large for a tiny dragon to patrol on his own*
Claire « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:31 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:29 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:29 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:23 pm » Shun:*amused*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:23 pm » Peri: 8soft hearted*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:23 pm » Peri: ... *has the anima banner gently'pat' his head, and mine pushing the bead back.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:18 pm » Sarge: *Offering Peri's anima banner a jade bead he was saving him, not really aware that the anima banner doesn't eat*
Claire « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:18 pm » *also amused by Peri*
Claire « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:17 pm » Heeheeheeheehee.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:17 pm » Heeheehee
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:15 pm » Hes techichaly as loyal and patriotic as possible. It kind of shows up how rediculous the empires stance is- if it wasnt for this ONE thing, thered be no issue.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:15 pm » /me sleeps on top of a doghouse
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:15 pm » he's fun. loyal to the empire, at least to the ideals of the empire.
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:15 pm » I'll go back to sleeping in chat and in general being a layabout.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:14 pm » I shall continue to watch Adventure Time and be amused by Peri.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:11 pm » righto, I don't mind waiting myself. so waiting it is.
Claire « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:11 pm » *good to wait*
Claire « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:11 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:11 pm » I don't mind waiting either
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:09 pm » I don't mind waiting.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:09 pm » ok, while we're waiting for chic and MJ to arrive, should we get the game started a bit or should we wait for them?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:06 pm » Shun: Sounds like my kind of procedure
Claire « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:05 pm » Zoe: I need a pen.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:05 pm » Peri: Procedures are following from the example of he finest tradition of Empire change. Running like hell when they try to arrest you, and beating the hell out of 'em before they can destroy the evidence in your favor.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:04 pm » Shun: Are you sure about that? because I'm pretty sure they're not listening to you.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:03 pm » Peri: Alright, try extrapolating the avenues of shift in procedure from the past mannerisims.
Claire « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:03 pm » Zoe: My lunar elder says I have reached the point of diminishing returns with respect to history until I get more powerful...
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:03 pm » Peri: Procedures are underway.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:02 pm » Jan: Lotta words to say "We're working on it.", kid.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:01 pm » Peri: Beurocratic clssification review is ongoing, but further study into the history of the current criminal selection principals is warrented.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:00 pm » Hue: *can't stop snickering*
Claire « Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:00 pm » Zoe: ...should I study the current bureaucratic proceedure to a further extent?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:59 pm » *a true transcription*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:59 pm » Hue: *titles new page: In Which A Noble Dragon Debates an Anathema on the Virtues of the Empire*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:59 pm » Sarge: *Sitting on Desus' head* ...bwi? (Bigger Brudder?)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:59 pm » Peri: Trust me, I;m working on the legal grounds to all into uestion the systemaic conviction, arrests, and executions of the prior considered empire enemy number one. *has his anima banner wave at Desus*
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:59 pm » Desus: *Looking at Peri's anima banner* ...kwar? (Big brother?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:58 pm » (Hey)
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:57 pm » Shun: good. *grins* Can't ask any more than that. *pauses and thinks* Well I could ask that the immaculates stop trying to kill me, but not expecting much there currently.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:57 pm » Peri: *always seems to defaut to setting himself as somehow working with the empire currently*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:56 pm » Peri: We're working on it!
Claire « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:56 pm » Zoe: ...my biggest qualms with the current system are deviations from a merit-based heirarchy. I am able to appreciate the lack of complete insanity. *a bit confused as to where this conversation is going*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:55 pm » Shun: Not entirely no. Some seem to be making a mighty effort though. A certain Delusional Dogma Deled comes to mind.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:53 pm » Jan: A continental breakfast isn't amiss, I find.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:52 pm » Peri: WELL OUR RULING CLASS HASNT GONE ENTIERLY INSANE. WHAT MORE DDYA WANT a mint on your pillow?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:51 pm » Shun: *snrk* may it not collapse for many more centuries.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:51 pm » Jan: Truely, our national motto. The Dragon Empire: We haven't completely collapsed yet.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:50 pm » Peri: I can't say w're the BEST society but- Oh? Whats that, First Age? What was that that happened? SELF DESTRUCTED. ....*cough* to the detriment of all creation. And the Empire iss.......... WE'RE HOLDING IN THERE.
Claire « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:49 pm » Zoe: *reading a book on patriotism and taking notes*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:48 pm » You can take the man away from the dragons, but you can't take the dragon away from the blood.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:48 pm » heya beard ^.^ want to get me Hue's various combat pools as well? I can go over what you need in im if that'll help ^.^
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:48 pm » Hue: *thinks irony and patriotism are quite delicious together, rather like jam on toast*
Claire « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:47 pm » *impressed by Peri*
Claire « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:47 pm » Oooooh, coooool.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:47 pm » Hue: *cheerfully penning a playful poem about a little gold dragon*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:46 pm » From- you know, the saying. Ten thousand fight as one.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:46 pm » that works for uncomfortable for immaculates/illuminated too
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:46 pm » ah, righto
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:45 pm » One giant dragon made out of a thousand thousand tiny golden 'discs', actualy.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:45 pm » heehee~ especially when he's got an anima banner that looks like a thousand dragons massing behind him(iIrc)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:45 pm » Jan: ....Eeeeeeeeeeeesh.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:43 pm » No one likes to leap into battle against a man uinf attacks like "hammer of the empress' pristine honor'.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:43 pm » *snrk* Most awkward man to fight.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:42 pm » hee, fair enough. I rather like all his callbacks to the empire. likely makes immaculates and illuminated alike uncomfortable~
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:40 pm » *tries
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:40 pm » Also Peris Giant Ass Golden Tesubo is 'The Dragons Arm'. Because....... he tires.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:37 pm » I'll think on it.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:36 pm » Hmm, I need to spend some experience sometime...
Claire « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:36 pm » Ooooh, I need to not forget that Zoe is at the -1 health level.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:36 pm » righto. thanks luc
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:34 pm » Sent! I also included his relevant attack charms.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:31 pm » no rush
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:29 pm » *gathering it all up*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:20 pm » hopefully it'll make things faster in combat. ^.^
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:19 pm » Ooh, lemme get all that.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:19 pm » now would be fine for zoe's stuff too.
Claire « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:18 pm » Do you want Zoe's stuff now, or just start with the people who are starting tonight?
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:15 pm » but in the meantime, kate suggested we try to streamline combat a bit, so I thought I'd ask everyone here what their character's base attack pool(for each weapon, or lack thereof), dmg modifiers, DVs and Soak are so I have them down for reference
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:15 pm » Yep.
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:14 pm » heyas folks. waiting on chic, and MJ I think. if I remember correctly they're in the "empty city" group.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:13 pm » Aloo~
Claire « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:12 pm » (whee~)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:10 pm » *sits in*
Demothesis « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:03 pm » gm:*setting up dm screen*
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:04 am » Night, Sarah. :)
Sarah McLaren « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:04 am » *sashay*
Sarah McLaren « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:04 am » Night Jane!
Sarah McLaren « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:04 am » Fair enough. :D
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:03 am » Yeah, it's 4 AM here.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:02 am » Do you want to call it a night?
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:02 am » 'sOK, I"m just tired :)
Sarah McLaren « Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:00 am » Sorry, when I like ideas I tend to latch on and not shut up.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:57 am » :D I like this idea.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:56 am » Yep.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:54 am » Yep.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:53 am » They can do that.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:53 am » Gods.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:52 am » (After all, how do you explain the big words "Achievement Unlocked" floating in front of you if the other person apparently didn't see them? Apart from hallucinogens?)
Sarah McLaren « Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:51 am » "I... nothing. Let's get going."
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:49 am » "I dunno, did you see anything strange?"
Sarah McLaren « Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:48 am » "What was that noise?"
Sarah McLaren « Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:46 am » Because the idea of MMORPG-style shenanigans just seems hilarious to me idk.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:46 am » I dunno. Probably.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:44 am » He probably has a charm that can make levelling up Obvious, i think, just as his boss has one that can do the same to achievements.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:42 am » Ohhhh yes.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:41 am » *coming
Sarah McLaren « Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:40 am » What with the solars goming back.
Jane Narbon « Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:40 am » Yeah, that makes sense.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:40 am » Well, more accurately, he's more busy now.

_________________
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don’t talk" -Tuco, The Good the Bad and the Ugly

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: exalted quest 2 logs V
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:03 pm 
Offline
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:52 pm
Posts: 618
Location: Two steps ahead of you
Sorry for the formatting change midway through. msw chat was being super slow so we moved to IMs

Comics by Shaenon II
Mad science has never been so cute!
* Logout [ Demothesis ] * 0 new messages Chat * FAQ * Search * Members * User Control Panel
Last visit was: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:26 am It is currently Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:53 pm

View unanswered posts | View active topics View new posts | View your posts

Board index

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Looking for a free forum? Get your own free forum here!
Comics by Shaenon II Chat
Message:
Online List
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:26 pm » one sec. setting up a chat room
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:25 pm » yes it is
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:25 pm » Flim: 8,2,3,4,2, 8,3 (2 successes)
chicgeek « Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:24 pm » (It's slowing down a bit for me)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:24 pm » (SUPER slow)
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:23 pm » (chat being super slow for anyone else?)
chicgeek « Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:23 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:23 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:22 pm » and the balcony groans as the stone bends as much as it can before cracking sending the balcony tumbling to the ground. Peri and Fist need to roll dex + dodge
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:20 pm » 10L raw-4L soak=6L dmg. so that support you all were working on is gone. the other two slightly damaged. time to roll again.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:19 pm » oh, well no shame then. ^.^;
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:19 pm » and another 4. so not hitting any of you. but hitting all the supports
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:19 pm » Not nessisarily scare 'em.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:18 pm » Oh, I just wanted to *shame* them.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:18 pm » sadly not enough to scare any of them off
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:16 pm » 8,2,10,9,2, 3,2 (4 successes)
chicgeek « Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:16 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:16 pm » Ooooh
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:16 pm » yes it will.
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:15 pm » Would the attacj affect the nbalcony's struts?
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:15 pm » heh, if you like go for it.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:14 pm » ....(Damn, I shoulda rolled to intimidate.)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:14 pm » Peri: JUST TRY IT YOU SONS OF THE EMPIRE! THIS IS PROPER BATTLEFEILD REGULATIONS CALLING.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:14 pm » and the dragon blooded up in the balcony's tuen again. they're using the same attack, on the area under the balcony, aka, where Flim and peri are.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:13 pm » (hee hee hee hee.)
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:13 pm » Po: A reasonable response to our tactic. *steps forwards calmly, making his way towards the first threat between himself and the far wall, Fist*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:12 pm » (You guys are SO awesome)
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:11 pm » ok, Po's up
chicgeek « Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:11 pm » TiOOC: Flim,that only worked in the Court Jester.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:10 pm » Peri: Just be ready to ceatch 'th fruit what falls down. HEY FELLAHS! ITS TRAINING AND DECORUM HELL WEEK ALL OVER AGAIN, AND YOU CAN JUST CALL ME SERGANT UNHAPPY.
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:10 pm » FlimOOC: can I blow on it?
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:09 pm » roll to see if it still does it's job: 3successes. so the balcony is still hanging in there
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:09 pm » Flim: I tried
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:08 pm » the support is still there, but it's cracked and falling apart, chuncks fallen from the support and large cracks marring it's surface
chicgeek « Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:08 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:08 pm » ok, so 3B from the cestus. so 4 +2+3=9B x2=18B -8B soak=10B dmg
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:07 pm » Woo~
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:06 pm » *raw
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:06 pm » STR is 2, using a cestus, eaw dice is doubled for the charm
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:05 pm » since the pillar has no DV
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:05 pm » np. ok 4 successes. what's his str and any specialties applicable to this situation?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:05 pm » (Np~)
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:04 pm » Flim: 3,5,10,6,10, 4,6 (4 successes) (sorry for the delay)
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:03 pm » kk
chicgeek « Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:02 pm » (MJ says the same support-he's looking something up real quick)
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:02 pm » and is he attacking the same support or a different one? there's three there.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:00 pm » ok, go ahead and roll your basic attack
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:00 pm » Hee hee hee.
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:00 pm » Flim will use his Sledgehammer Fist Punch charm to try and damage the balcony struts some more
chicgeek « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:58 pm » (But hopefully being able to run up walls and across clotheslines and such gives an edge. ^^ yay for the direct route!)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:57 pm » : ) Same.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:57 pm » heh, it's fine. righto. so 11 yards that first tick. you're already up and over the wall behind the group and running still. so next up is Flim
chicgeek « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:56 pm » dex 2 athletics 3. Sorry, I have tons of notes , but never for the thing I need. ^^
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:56 pm » so 11 yards/tick
chicgeek « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:55 pm » And lightning speed increases it by my athletics (3) in yards.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:55 pm » dex and athletics is all I need to know and I can calculate it ^.^
chicgeek « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:55 pm » Don't know what my dash is asides from that, sorry.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:55 pm » ok, so what's her athletics score?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:54 pm » her dex is 2, normal is dex in yards, using lightning speed p.224, graceful crane p.222, andspiderfoot, p.225.
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:54 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:52 pm » ok, dash action: how far can she run in a dash action currently?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:51 pm » And yes, she is very glowy.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:51 pm » Wooo!
chicgeek « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:51 pm » Okay, she hoists up Rass, casts her combo, and beats feet.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:51 pm » and Flim's turn too
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:50 pm » Yi and Po's turn. so Ti goes ahead with her fleein g
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:50 pm » tick 3 is no one's turn. tick 4 is Ti and Po
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:49 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:49 pm » yep, so the balcony is still up there, but that support looks seriously damaged
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:48 pm » the balcony lurches at the force of the blow. rolling to see if it can support the weight after that.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:47 pm » ok, that's the attack, so 8 over automatically. +17 to raw dmg=25B dmg -8B soak= 17B dmg. These are levels of dmg since that's how attacking inanimate objects works. So that's all 4 of it's damaged health and 13 f it's destroyed health. So the support is still there but the tetsubo just sent a crack through it.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:46 pm » .
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:44 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:44 pm » 6,10,2,9,10, 1,1,5,10,9, 6,5 (8 successes)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:42 pm » Peri: IM NOT GODDAMNED HONOR OF THE EMPRESS SONS OF GAIAI HAPPY ABOUT THAT EITHER.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:42 pm » ok, make an attack roll. there is no DV for inanimate objects
chicgeek « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:41 pm » Ti: *snorts* They had no trouble torturing him, why would they hesitate to attack him?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:40 pm » "YOU NEVER! EVER! EVER! ATTACK A KNOWN NON- COMBATANT!"
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:40 pm » With a feirce cry of
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:40 pm » Okay. Peri nods politely to the man in white armor, and runs to the balcony, hoisting his tetsubo. He stops dead on his heel, and swings hard to attack the supports.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:39 pm » 7 yards
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:38 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:38 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:37 pm » How far from Peri?
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:35 pm » it's about 10 feet off the groun and it's supported by a couple struts to the side of the building a couple feet below the balcony itself
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:34 pm » ....Whats the balcony supported by?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:34 pm » What he said.
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:33 pm » How high?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:32 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:32 pm » The balcony is on the second floor of the building if that helps set the stage better as well ^.^
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:32 pm » Not quite. You all are standing at the center of a crossroads, the walls blocking all but the road that Po came from. The buildins at the corners of the crossroads have balconies, and one of those balconies is where the ones who used the charm are at.
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:31 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:30 pm » And the ones attacking us are outside it?
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:28 pm » Stone, you can see where the street seems to have flowed up into the new walls. You can't see how thick they are though from where you are
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:27 pm » What's the wall around us made out of?
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:25 pm » next up is Peri
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:25 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:25 pm » Peri: *smiles*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:25 pm » Woooo!
chicgeek « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:24 pm » (go Fist!)
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:23 pm » Fist: *grinning like a maniac, cracking knuckles* That tickled. Fist Tickle you back now? *suddenly seems to be looming more than before, like she just gained a foot in height, her fists dripping blood as she activates her titan of the streets charm*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:22 pm » Right.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:21 pm » Oops. ^^
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:21 pm » I'll keep it ready in mind. ^.^
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:21 pm » she can do that on her turn chic.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:21 pm » Ti: With that, Ti swoops up rassilon, (strong back merit) and spends 10 essense on her movement combo. She grabs rass, and takes the shortest way out, zooming straight up a wall.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:20 pm » however, it's now tick 1 and that's Fist's turn
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:19 pm » so it's not unimagineable for you all to jump/climb them
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:19 pm » There are indeed walls, but they're all about 10 feet tall
chicgeek « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:19 pm » Ti: *nods* Run. See you later.
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:19 pm » Where? I thought walls arose to block our path
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:17 pm » Peri: ... We could all run.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:17 pm » Peri: ... Priority is getting to the scrolls anyhow.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:17 pm » Ti: ...actually...I could run with Rass now. They'd have to split up to get all of us. Do I go for it? I've got just enough juice left for my movement spells.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:16 pm » and he got off easy there too. no effect
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:16 pm » Peri: ... *eyes narrow* And now things aren't polite. Hes a *known* noncombatant.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:15 pm » and Rassilon got off easy. 0L dmg. though he's coughing up water and seems to be surrounded by a miniature tornado for the moment. now and needs to roll to see if he resists it's poison. (elemental bolt/burst is mean when you get enough DB together)
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:14 pm » Fist was able to avoid it
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:14 pm » and after soak it's only able to roll 3L dmg
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:13 pm » (yeah, shes with us.)
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:13 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:13 pm » (Oh, what about Fist?)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:13 pm » Peri: I appreciate it.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:12 pm » Ti: Peri? If it goes against us, I'll grab Rass and run.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:11 pm » (It rounds up if you;re exalted, yeah.)
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:11 pm » RassilonOOC: I would like to say this is very not fair. I only just got free.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:10 pm » Peri: ... *damnit*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:10 pm » ok... so it hits Rassilon only then.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:09 pm » Rounds up? Then mine is 4.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:09 pm » *Dodge* Value adds essence and rounds *up*, don;t forger.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:08 pm » TiOOC: Uh oh...
chicgeek « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:08 pm » (Oh, I wish we had Grang and his bow! Ah, well.)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:08 pm » DV 6 here.
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:08 pm » mine is 5
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:07 pm » I don't beleive I do...
chicgeek « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:07 pm » Dodge DV is 3
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:06 pm » 4 successes on the attack, who has a dodge under 4?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:05 pm » (yes! *fistpump*)
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:05 pm » that's an excellent point. and yes it will.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:04 pm » (Since we're standing next to Polite Knight, will it catch him, too?)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:04 pm » Peri: *to Ti* One of my grandfathers used one by having a scout go out to ask the approaching army how their day had been.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:03 pm » ok, up first is the dragon blooded doctor up in the balcony, which is a group action. Three of the figures on the balcony stand as as one use the dragon blooded teamwork charm elemental burst. this will catch everyone near the pillar in the attack since you're standing close enough together to be hit at the same time (assuming they don't botch)
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:01 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:01 pm » Peri: Yes, it was a classical gentlemans feint.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:00 pm » Ti: Although, nice job distracting us while your companions set up a cowardly sneak attack.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:59 pm » Ti: You know, it really doesn't make me feel better to be killed by someone who's being polite.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:58 pm » ok, one mo while I get the order worked out
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:58 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:57 pm » SaiOOC: *Worry Worry Worry*
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:54 pm » Flim: 10,10,2,4,3 (4 successes)
chicgeek « Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:54 pm » 2,8,3,4,1, 2 (1 success)
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:53 pm » (*nods* I'll keep that in mind for later events luc. ^.^ )
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:53 pm » 4,1,7,4,7, 3,7,5 (3 successes)
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:53 pm » Dun dun dunn....
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:53 pm » (Peri sounds sincere.)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:53 pm » Peri: ....You seem like a good soldier. I'm sorry things have come to this that you're being involved in this.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:52 pm » and everyone roll join battle!
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:52 pm » Po: Ah, good eye sir. Yes it is. I must apologize in advance for the cruel tactic about to be employed, but it is effective.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:52 pm » Ti: *looks up at the parapat*
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:51 pm » *parapet
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:51 pm » Flim: Lord Tepet, you say that your mission is to recover some documents? Is that also the mission of those who lurk by the paraprt?
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:51 pm » is Flim reacting any to what he sees?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:48 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:48 pm » *Ti and peri
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:47 pm » Peri: *smiles brightly* I am afraid that will not be possible. I have justifiable cause to beleive there is an intent to destroy holy scrolls of the immaculates. As you and even a child would know; That is illegal, and may be tried as treason.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:47 pm » ok, Ti and notice nothing, but Flim notices a shadow on a balcony overlooking the crossroads. upon looking closer he sees several figures hunched over by the parpat
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:46 pm » (8,7,2,3,8, 4,4 (3 successes))
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:45 pm » Po: *bows back* Of course. If you wish to discuss the justice of the situation seek my commanding officer. Assuming you survive our encounter.
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:44 pm » Flim: 6,10,7,10 (5 successes)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:43 pm » Peri: *raises an eyebrow* *bows faintly* Please communicate my complements to your families teachings then. Humility and a observance of orders are great tennaments of our peoples society.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:43 pm » 9,5,3,4,1, 9,4 (2 successes)
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:42 pm » roll perception + awareness Ti, or anyone else looking for others
chicgeek « Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:41 pm » Ti: *looks around, and listens for any others*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:41 pm » Po: I am aware of who you are honored patrician of house Bundok. My father speaks highly of the Bundok house. However I do see a reason. I have been told by my superior officer you are to be stopped, if not killed. I am not a clever man, so I cannot hope to untangle the arguments for or against my orders. But I trust my commanding officer, and not you.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:38 pm » Peri: *nods his head* Then you know that we are here to prevent an injustice. I am Precarious Balance of Justice, of House Bundok. I see no reason this cannot be settled amicably.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:37 pm » .
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:36 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:36 pm » Dragon Blooded: *bows lightly* Greetings. My name is Tepet Rongong Po, I am a member of the wyld hunt. Sent here to retreive documents pertaining to the Immaculate Faith. I am sure you know that our meeting here will not end peacefully, so my apologies.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:35 pm » (I might be a little... off, today. I've been in the middle of a depresive episode. )
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:34 pm » when we last left off: the group had approached a pillar at an intersection only to have walls sprout up at several points and a dragon blooded in white armor with a white razor thin sword aproached.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:33 pm » ok, beard's not going to be here tonight, but she's not super essential to events like Zoe is on her end(and kate's away tonight too) so we're just doing the Empty City group tonight.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:32 pm » heyas luc
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:32 pm » Howdy.
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:31 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:30 pm » Yo ho ho?
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:30 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:29 pm » Yo
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:25 pm » Hi
chicgeek « Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:24 pm » Hidy.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:23 pm » heyas jane
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:19 pm » Hi.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:08 pm » heya zo
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:06 pm » hey guys!
chicgeek « Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:04 pm » *sets out popcorn and soda*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:57 pm » *puts the DM Cap on Demo*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:53 pm » heya all. *slowly setting up dm stuff*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:11 pm » Zzz
Sarah McLaren « Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:27 am » :) Him meeting AltKankri i'd like to see.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:25 am » Ha, Dr Who meets Alternia?
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:25 am » Now you're talking like Homestuck. ^^
Sarah McLaren « Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:23 am » #totallydidnot
Sarah McLaren « Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:21 am » I thought this out. :)
Sarah McLaren « Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:20 am » And Amy at some point I think posts a picture of their latest destination on the internet, so there's precedence.'
Sarah McLaren « Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:20 am » Universal roaming.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:19 am » Sonic screwdriver. It really is a magic wand.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:17 am » Where's the internet connection coming from?
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:17 am » There's only one realy question I have.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:17 am » That's interesting.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:16 am » Sorry, I'll stop. XD
Sarah McLaren « Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:16 am » "So it turns out that sticking your hand out for a handshake is a deadly insult now..."
Sarah McLaren « Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:12 am » :D Thanks. I'll do my best.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:12 am » Mmmmm, I can't wait.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:11 am » Yep, so I'll have to start again XD Augh. Still, more details might surface in passing.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:10 am » Eh. Heh. Didn't realize.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:10 am » Oh.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:10 am » OOOOOH! I can't wait.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:10 am » And it gets reduced to three tweets XD
Sarah McLaren « Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:10 am » :) There actually is a huge story I thought out for that.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:06 am » #unseenout Whee~
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:06 am » Yes!
Sarah McLaren « Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:00 am » So you liked it?

Demothesis
Mithril Jack
Professor_Tinker
chicgeek
• Updates every 5 Seconds
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Translated by phpBB.fr © 2007, 2008 phpBB.fr
This site is hosted by Free-Forums.org - get a forum for free.
MultiForums powered by echoPHP phpBB MultiForums






























(12:25:02 AM) starwar009 entered the room.
(12:26:57 AM) Lucretius Williams entered the room.
(12:26:58 AM) Lucretius Williams: (Fantastic.)
(12:26:59 AM) Prof Zobot entered the room.
(12:27:08 AM) Prof Zobot: Kwar
(12:27:21 AM) Michael Thomas entered the room.
(12:27:27 AM) linda thomas entered the room.
(12:28:08 AM) starwar009: ok, balcony falling. 2 successes by flim to dodging
(12:28:46 AM) Michael Thomas: correct
(12:28:54 AM) Lucretius Williams: Rolling for dodge?
(12:29:21 AM) Lucretius Williams: 8,1,10,7,10, 3,5,7 (7 successes)
(12:29:26 AM) Lucretius Williams: ...Dang! Peri is ON this.
(12:29:43 AM) starwar009: ok, peri gets out of the way. Flim not so much.
(12:29:59 AM) linda thomas: (That's gotta hurt.)
(12:30:05 AM) starwar009: The balcony falls partially on him as it collapses under the dragon blooded.
(12:30:33 AM) Lucretius Williams: Peri: Damn!
(12:32:03 AM) Prof Zobot: Yipes!
(12:32:12 AM) starwar009: 6successes + 6B=12B raw for everyone caught in the balcony's fall. No DV, so just your Bashing soak.
(12:32:19 AM) Prof Zobot: SaiOOC: *Worry Worry worry ears droop*
(12:32:48 AM) Lucretius Williams: PeriOOC: Sergant Unhappy is ready for training.
(12:34:35 AM) linda thomas: TiOOC: *zipping along!*
(12:34:49 AM) Prof Zobot: SaiOOC: I hope my brother isn't among these dragon blooded...
(12:34:51 AM) starwar009: so what's Flim's bashing soak?
(12:35:00 AM) Michael Thomas: Stamina is only 2, and no armor, so I assume bashing soak is 2
(12:35:20 AM) starwar009: *nods* so 10 dmg to roll for the balcony falling on him
(12:35:53 AM) starwar009: O.o uhm... wow that was an unlucky occurance. 9B dmg.
(12:36:46 AM) Lucretius Williams: .... Oh shiz.
(12:36:49 AM) starwar009: how much health does Flim have?
(12:37:07 AM) Lucretius Williams: And does he have any charms that can get him the heck out of this one.
(12:38:24 AM) starwar009: remember though, unless he's only got like 4 health the Bashing dmg won't roll over into enough lethal dmg to start killing him.
(12:38:45 AM) Michael Thomas: ok, i have ox body, but otherwise the standard (first time I've taken damage)
(12:40:13 AM) starwar009: right, so 7 health levels is the standard. what did you do with the ox body charm?
(12:40:39 AM) Michael Thomas: 1 -0 level
(12:41:08 AM) starwar009: right. so 8 health levels. Flim is unconcious with 1L dmg in his first -0 level.
(12:42:02 AM) Michael Thomas: Flim: *snores*
(12:42:56 AM) Lucretius Williams: Peri: ! *damn damn damn and HELL I should have staged back and tried to catch the balcony!*
(12:44:09 AM) starwar009: The folks on the balcony didn;t do much better, three of them came crashing down with the balcony and tumble to the street. Only one figure from the balcony got down safetly. a young lithe man jumped from the balcony as it fell, rolling accross the street and coming back to his feet a few yards later, holding his spear defensively. He's young, no older than 17, the beginings of a scruffy beard on his chin, he looks nervous and uncertain in his slightly ill fitting artifact armor. and Peri easily recognizes him, despite how he's grown up. That's Sai's little brother, Peri remembers seeing him during the events back in the town everyone came from.
(12:45:10 AM) Lucretius Williams: Oooh.
(12:45:46 AM) Prof Zobot: SaiOOC: *EAR DROOP*
(12:46:02 AM) Michael Thomas: Flim rescued this kid back before we exalted. That's gratitude for you :)
(12:46:27 AM) Lucretius Williams: (*has a plan~*)
(12:46:52 AM) Lucretius Williams: *exited for peris next tick*
(12:49:35 AM) starwar009: ok, next up is Po and Fist. Po just reached fist and seems unperterbed by her currently imposing demeaner. "Lady Fist Which Holds No Mercy I take it?" He asks politely, sword coming up at the same instant to lash out at her, his body revealing nothing of the attack before it's delivered. "Fist not lady. Fist brawler!" Fist responds with a grin, not bothering with hiding her intentions, every muscle telegraphing her punch as she swings down to crush the soldier.
(12:49:56 AM) Lucretius Williams: ((....I really, really love fist. <333 ))
(12:51:45 AM) starwar009: 7 successes for Po, vs Fist's dodge of 4, so 3 over +9L=12L=9L soak=3L to roll
(12:51:50 AM) linda thomas: (Fist is awesome)
(12:52:30 AM) starwar009: Po
(12:53:21 AM) starwar009: Po's sword draws an angry red line accross Fist's chest and shoulder, a spurt of blood spilling down her armor. (3L dmg)
(12:54:38 AM) Lucretius Williams: Peri: ...*snap*
(12:55:46 AM) starwar009: fist gets 9 successes -4 parry=5 over +7B=12B-19B armor= min dmg of 3B
(12:56:49 AM) starwar009: 1B dmg) Fist's blow strike's Po accross the face, but he barely seems to flinch at the strike, face still calm and near apologetic.
(12:58:12 AM) starwar009: Po: Rahn, since you're down here now. please endevor to defend the others from the angry Bundok patrician.
(12:58:25 AM) starwar009: Rahn: a-ah. Yes sir.
(12:58:38 AM) starwar009: next up is Tepet Daigo Rahn and Peri
(12:59:37 AM) Lucretius Williams: Right. Peri is going to lift his weapon.... and turn, tossing it away from himself, somewhere where no one is in the way. He grunts, and turns back around. "Goddamnit, on;t bother with ME. Go help yours out of the rubble while I get mine, or SO HELP ME I will tattle you out to your brother.
(12:59:40 AM) ladymadsci entered the room.
(12:59:44 AM) ladymadsci: Hi.
(12:59:57 AM) Lucretius Williams: He holds his hand up, and then goes to start getting the rubble off of Flim.
(1:00:14 AM) Lucretius Williams: Peri: You want to hit me? Fine. But you'll be hitting my BACK while I help the wounded.
(1:01:07 AM) linda thomas: (Hi, Jane)
(1:02:05 AM) starwar009: Daigo Rahn: ah... Sir? *looks to Po nervously*
(1:03:27 AM) starwar009: Po: you heard him. Strike his back. This is no time for going easy on our foes.
(1:03:29 AM) Lucretius Williams: Peri: GODDAMNIT IF YOU TELL THIS KID NOT TO HELP HIS GODDAMNED FELLOW SOLDIERS I WILL PERSONALY SHOW YOU THE WRATH OF THE EMPIRE.
(1:04:54 AM) Lucretius Williams: Peri: Maybe I'm your enemy. But you will treat your men with the respect they deserve.
(1:05:47 AM) Lucretius Williams: Peri is going to get Fist out of the Rubble. He has chain lamellar on him anyhow.
(1:06:03 AM) linda thomas: (You mean, Flim)
(1:06:08 AM) Lucretius Williams: *Flim
(1:06:35 AM) starwar009: Daigo Rahn: ... *deep breath, sets jaw and walks over to rubble. setting aside spear to get the soldiers from the rubble*
(1:07:08 AM) Lucretius Williams: Peri smiles. "Dragons don't let their teammates down. EVER. You can stab me after."
(1:07:54 AM) starwar009: Po: *sighs* You are far too soft hearted Rahn. Very well, I am almost done here anyway.
(1:08:46 AM) Lucretius Williams: Can peri get Film out of the rubble, and to the side of the action?
(1:09:07 AM) starwar009: yes he can
(1:09:41 AM) starwar009: and Fist is using Hunter bags the deer, to go one tick earlier and therefore at the same time as Po.
(1:10:10 AM) starwar009: Fist: Done? You think you are done with Fist?! *laughs* arrogant dragon blooded always make sweetest noise when on ground.
(1:10:44 AM) Lucretius Williams: ((Plan the new Fist party game! Innundo or threat! IS THERE A DIFFERENCE.))
(1:12:29 AM) starwar009: 11 successes- 2dodge=9 over +9L=18L-9L soak= 9L to roll.
(1:14:28 AM) starwar009: and Fist's attack: 5 successes-4 parry =1 over etc, min dmg=3B to roll
(1:17:12 AM) starwar009: the exchange of blows is a blur. Fist's strike slamming into Po's solar plexus, drawing a grunt of expelled air even through the thick artifact armor, but Po's blade dances red, slashing into Fist's side, sending red blood down her side and the road as she sways on her feet a moment before she slumps down, seeming to take another drunken swing at Po as she falls to the ground.
(1:18:01 AM) Lucretius Williams: Peri: ..... *!
(1:18:17 AM) linda thomas: (Uh oh....)
(1:18:54 AM) starwar009: Po: I believe I managed not to kill her. Good. Now, for you honored Bundok patrician.
(1:19:14 AM) Lucretius Williams: Per: .......................................
(1:19:16 AM) Lucretius Williams: *Peri
(1:19:37 AM) Lucretius Williams: Peri: .....
(1:20:08 AM) linda thomas: TiOOC: I sense a disturbance in the force...
(1:20:09 AM) Lucretius Williams: (this is going to be a fun next tick)
(1:20:21 AM) starwar009: next up is Rahn and Peri. Rahn is still working on getting the dragon blooded from the rubble
(1:21:00 AM) Lucretius Williams: (Writing a Stunt.)
(1:21:55 AM) starwar009: kk
(1:25:48 AM) Lucretius Williams: Peri, seeing his sensei fall, looses all expression. His face has gone blank, and his eyes flick, quietly, from Fist to Po. He takes a deep brath... that seems never to end. His chest inflates, his shoulders rising, and he holds out his hand. The air flares golden as his Tetsubo flys, suddenly, from the ground to his hand with Call the Blade, with a solid slap of impact. With no warning, peri throws his head back, and screams- a sudden, short *exhale* of fury channeled from the ground through him that becomes a *roar*, a unfurling, echoing sound that shakes dust down from the Empty City's abandoned buildings as Peri charges, and swings his weapon down in the air to slam into Pos shoulder- The Coppers One Two, one of his signature moves from the Tunderboldt Attack Pranna. (3 mote 1wp).
(1:26:57 AM) linda thomas: (Sic'm, Peri!)
(1:27:49 AM) starwar009: *claps* that's a 3 die stunt for sure.
(1:27:56 AM) Lucretius Williams: Woo!
(1:28:07 AM) Lucretius Williams: And TAP adds a automatic sucsess.
(1:28:34 AM) Lucretius Williams: (...on step three, anyhow. Which step is that? )
(1:29:20 AM) starwar009: (that's the attack roll step. so when you roll the attack you add a success)
(1:29:25 AM) Lucretius Williams: (Never mind! It's the roll- yeah.)
(1:29:38 AM) Lucretius Williams: 2,4,6,2,4, 10,8,5,10,5, 2,6,8,3,4 (6 successes)
(1:29:43 AM) Lucretius Williams: Plus one, 7.
(1:30:40 AM) starwar009: ok, that's 4 over his current DV. +17B=21B(unless he has more stuff added to the raw dmg than usual)
(1:30:52 AM) Lucretius Williams: Yeah, actualy.
(1:31:08 AM) Lucretius Williams: TAP adoubles the post soak damage of the attack. : )
(1:31:27 AM) Lucretius Williams: ((GOD I love Thunderboldt Attack Pranna.))
(1:32:27 AM) starwar009: righto. Well Po's bashing soak is 19B, so min dmg(essence) x2 (sorry, he's made to take a beating)
(1:32:38 AM) Lucretius Williams: Thats fine!
(1:33:01 AM) Lucretius Williams: And this is all coming down on his dominant shoulder. : )
(1:33:07 AM) starwar009: righto
(1:33:28 AM) Lucretius Williams: 9,2,10,2,1, 4 (2 successes)
(1:33:58 AM) starwar009: ok, the blow slams into Po
(1:34:47 AM) Lucretius Williams: Peri: I take back my complement on the manner of your teachings. And also? GO TO HELL!
(1:35:40 AM) starwar009: Po's shoulder with a grinding crunch, his armor crumpling under the force of Peri's blow, driving Po to stumble slightly to the side, his face taking on a grimace for the first time.
(1:36:09 AM) Lucretius Williams: Peri: You commanded your man to stab me in the back while I helped the WOUNDED. SHAME ON YOU!
(1:38:05 AM) starwar009: Po: And just as father told me, a Bundok will obsess over honor in the middle of a battlefeild where it has no place. *grimaces and swaps sword hands, his right hand left to hang loosely at his side.*
(1:39:21 AM) Lucretius Williams: Peri bares his teeth. "You represent the EMPIRE. You Represent the EMPRESS. GAIA DAMN IT ALL WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE THE GOOD GUYS!
(1:40:06 AM) starwar009: Po: Rahn! You will do your duty and assist me in defeating the honored bundok patrician *this time the words less than respectfull* Now.
(1:40:21 AM) Lucretius Williams: Peri: In the honored words of my effing honored grandmother: I WILL WHOOPS RESPECT FOR THE EMPIRE INTO YOU.
(1:40:49 AM) starwar009: and Po's turn. he's slashing out with his sword again, a bit more clumsy in his off hand.
(1:40:56 AM) Lucretius Williams: Peri: SOLDIER RHAN YOU WILL NOT DISRESPECT THE HARD WORK AND THE ARMOR OF YOUR BROTHER BY LAYING A HAND ON ME IN THE NAME OF THIS HONORELESS SON OF HONORLESS MONGRELS.
(1:41:03 AM) Lucretius Williams: *Rahn
(1:41:42 AM) starwar009: roll charisma + presence luc.
(1:42:12 AM) linda thomas: (This is exciting!)
(1:42:25 AM) Prof Zobot: SaiOOC: *Worry overload*
(1:42:47 AM) Lucretius Williams: Woo!
(1:43:18 AM) starwar009: 6 successes for Po's attack, vs Peri's parry of 6-1(action penalty) so 1 over +9L=10L raw. what armor is peri wearing right now?
(1:43:36 AM) Lucretius Williams: The chain lamellar- the heaviest armor he has.
(1:43:40 AM) Lucretius Williams: (4,1,2,7,2, 5,1,5 (1 success) Damnit.
(1:44:14 AM) linda thomas: (Bites nails)
(1:45:05 AM) starwar009: peri's current armor?
(1:45:40 AM) starwar009: Rahn: *bites lip and snatches up spear*
(1:45:51 AM) Lucretius Williams: (Chain Swatching! +11L/14b)
(1:46:27 AM) starwar009: right, so min dmg for Po to roll
(1:46:32 AM) Prof Zobot: (Peri is so goddamn awesome)
(1:47:07 AM) starwar009: what the heck is with Po getting so lucky? O.o 3L dmg
(1:47:26 AM) linda thomas: (TiOOC: Rahn, we are *so* telling your brother)
(1:48:13 AM) Lucretius Williams: (Phwuh. I am SO glad I took Ox-Body twice.)
(1:48:22 AM) starwar009: and next up on tick 8 peri, Rahn and Po all act at once
(1:48:33 AM) Lucretius Williams: Peri stagger,s but hes more bruised then cut.
(1:48:39 AM) starwar009: Rahn is hesistantly moving in your direction, spear at the ready
(1:51:50 AM) starwar009: what's peri's move?
(1:52:51 AM) Lucretius Williams: First Peri flares gold, and uses Increasing Strength Excersise, for the full +3 points, 9 motes. AHe seems to increase in stature, gripping his weapon with both hands. "You. Dishonor. Our. People." hes going to activate Essence Overwhelming for Meelee and spend 3 motes to add 3 dice to the attack roll.
(1:54:51 AM) Lucretius Williams: Rolling 15.
(1:55:05 AM) starwar009: kk
(1:55:52 AM) Lucretius Williams: 10,8,6,4,7, 2,2,7,1,3, 10,9,2,3,1 (8 successes)
(1:56:17 AM) starwar009: his parry is 2 currently, soak still 19B. so 6 over to add to the rest of the raw dmg
(1:57:20 AM) Lucretius Williams: 8+14+6= 28.
(1:57:41 AM) Lucretius Williams: ........that can't be right.
(1:57:59 AM) starwar009: 6 over + str + weapon dmg
(1:58:07 AM) Lucretius Williams: ...then yes, thats right.
(1:58:41 AM) starwar009: bashing weapons can get up there. jsut remember bashing armor is usually the highest too
(1:58:49 AM) starwar009: so it balances out
(1:59:06 AM) Lucretius Williams: Well hell probably swing lethal next time. But, I beleive I;m rolling 9, then.
(1:59:11 AM) starwar009: yep
(1:59:28 AM) Lucretius Williams: Swinging for the other arm.
(2:00:35 AM) Lucretius Williams: 5,3,2,8,10, 5,8,4,6 (3 successes)
(2:02:32 AM) starwar009: there's another grinding crunching noise as the armor crumples under the blow, drawing a pained grunt from Po as his body jerks into the blow, sword dipping low as Po grimaces and forces it back up to point at Peri.
(2:03:27 AM) Lucretius Williams: Peri narrows his eye, and spits at Pos feet.
(2:03:27 AM) Lucretius Williams: "Stab away, kid. I'm not attacking YOU. But dont make a habit of following a mongrels orders."
(2:03:59 AM) starwar009: Po: Rahn, quit your hesistating! We do not have the luxury of you having a spiritual debate with yourself!
(2:04:52 AM) Lucretius Williams: Peri: This isn't a SPIRITUAL debate. &#@!$ you for saying this is SPIRITUAL. I serve a higher power then the dragons. I serve a higher power then YOU. I serve JUSTICE. Just as the EMPIRE serves JUSTICE.
(2:04:52 AM) starwar009: and Po's up to attack again.
(2:05:16 AM) starwar009: 5 successes on his attack
(2:05:27 AM) Lucretius Williams: Swing and a parry.
(2:05:43 AM) Lucretius Williams: ....Ah, wait. He has a minus because he attacked, huh.
(2:06:13 AM) starwar009: that would take him from 6 to 5, does he have a wound penalty as well?
(2:07:16 AM) Lucretius Williams: No, he's *just* shy of being into -1 levels.
(2:07:30 AM) starwar009: righto, swing and parry then
(2:08:06 AM) Lucretius Williams left the room.
(2:08:28 AM) Lucretius Williams entered the room.
(2:08:31 AM) Lucretius Williams: So hes at 5.
(2:08:41 AM) Lucretius Williams: ((Sorry, AIM crashed.))
(2:08:42 AM) starwar009: righto, swing and parry then
(2:09:56 AM) Lucretius Williams: He brings his Tetsubo up, neatly.
(2:10:01 AM) starwar009: Rahn: *deep breath* Tell me honestly. Does my brother travel with you?
(2:10:46 AM) Lucretius Williams: Peri looks back, and nods, shortly. "Yes. He's coming to the aid of a dragon blooded maiden in the hand of the Raksha now. Hes as noble, fretful, and overly formal as ever he has been."
(2:11:30 AM) starwar009: Rahn: *nods, and swings his spear haft up in an arch under Po's chin, catching him unawares*
(2:11:46 AM) linda thomas: (Cheering)
(2:12:00 AM) Tessa McLaughlin entered the room.
(2:12:06 AM) Lucretius Williams: Peri: ... *smiles*
(2:12:20 AM) Tessa McLaughlin: Hi everyone!
(2:12:53 AM) Lucretius Williams: (OOC brackets up. ^^ )
(2:13:10 AM) linda thomas: (This is been like the whole Star Wars scene, where Luc is getting 6 kinds of crap beat out of him by the emproer, and Darth steps in. ^^)
(2:13:20 AM) linda thomas: (Hi!)
(2:13:24 AM) starwar009: 2 over the dv of 0 currently +7B=9B-19B soak=min dmg of 3B to roll
(2:13:40 AM) starwar009: ...and nothing XD
(2:13:47 AM) starwar009: Rahn: ....ohcrap.
(2:14:10 AM) starwar009: Po: Boy, you are a soft headed fool!
(2:14:38 AM) Lucretius Williams: Peri: He's worth more then ten of you are.
(2:15:02 AM) Lucretius Williams: Peri: ...even if noble gestures run in his family.
(2:15:27 AM) Tessa McLaughlin left the room.
(2:15:43 AM) starwar009: Rahn: I'm really not... I just have to know if my brother is truely consumed or not. *obviously cringing at Po's rage*
(2:16:04 AM) starwar009: and Po's attack.... at Rahn.
(2:16:31 AM) Lucretius Williams: ...If Peri can move, hes going to shoulder Rahn out of the way.
(2:16:36 AM) linda thomas: (eep!)
(2:16:52 AM) Michael Thomas left the room.
(2:17:30 AM) Prof Zobot: Sai: *There is no Sai. There is only Worry*
(2:17:42 AM) starwar009: Sadly he can't currently, but Po's luck seems to have run out, 3 successes Sai easily parries the slash, though his face is mortified, his hands are steady and he weilds the spear well enough.
(2:17:53 AM) Lucretius Williams: Phew.
(2:18:10 AM) Lucretius Williams: The gold around Peri is sort of *vibrating* with furty, now.
(2:18:15 AM) Lucretius Williams: *fury
(2:18:18 AM) starwar009: and Rahn and peri are up now
(2:20:36 AM) Lucretius Williams: Peri is alive with anger, his teeth bared. He has no WORDS for someone who would attack a youth like this. Witha utteral grunt, Peri whips his Tetsubo up into the air... "YELLOW DRAGON SIGNATURE MOVE: BATTLE YOU END NOW!" He whips his tetsubo *up* tightly, aiming for the solar plexus on Po.
(2:21:39 AM) starwar009: that's a 1 die stunt
(2:21:58 AM) Lucretius Williams: Oh shoot, I had rolled. I;ll re-roll?
(2:22:11 AM) starwar009: or add one more die. whichever
(2:22:23 AM) Lucretius Williams: Ooh. I;ll do that.
(2:22:40 AM) Lucretius Williams: 4,8,5,2,8, 7,9,5,8,7, 5,4 (6 successes)5 (failure) +1= 7
(2:23:05 AM) starwar009: so 4 over his parry
(2:23:56 AM) Lucretius Williams: Right. So 4+8+14=26 26-19= 7 7*2=14
(2:24:00 AM) Lucretius Williams: Rolling 14 or damage.
(2:24:33 AM) Lucretius Williams: *for
(2:24:37 AM) starwar009: kk
(2:24:44 AM) linda thomas: (TiOOC:blows on the dice for luck)
(2:24:49 AM) Lucretius Williams: ....
(2:24:52 AM) Lucretius Williams: 8,8,8,2,4, 5,1,7,10,8, 2,6,10,10 (8 successes)
(2:24:59 AM) Lucretius Williams: Right in the solar plexus.
(2:26:44 AM) starwar009: and with that blow Po is lifted up off his feet and flung limply back onto the street, slamming into the ground as his sword skitters along the street behind him. There's a moment of silence and then "Good... Fist not like two faced dragon."
(2:27:27 AM) Lucretius Williams: "...I don't either, sensei." peri is shaking faintly.
(2:27:30 AM) starwar009: Fist is still laying face down on the street, but her eyes are open as she watches Po fall, hand clenching slowly.
(2:27:31 AM) Michael Thomas entered the room.
(2:27:35 AM) Lucretius Williams: Also, for the record, I think his anima banner just activated.
(2:27:43 AM) starwar009: righto.
(2:27:58 AM) Lucretius Williams: For a moment, blossoming around him during the attack, a golden draon formed of a thousand thousand golden discs of light struck with him.
(2:28:03 AM) Michael Thomas: .
(2:28:26 AM) starwar009: Rahn: oh dragons.... you're not going to kill me now right? They always tell stories about anathma killing those who let their guards down....
(2:28:53 AM) Lucretius Williams: Peri: What? Empress, no.
(2:29:12 AM) starwar009: Rahn: *stepping to the side, spear held defensively* no? *lets out a breath*
(2:29:48 AM) Lucretius Williams: Peri: I was going to keep my hands off you even if you;d speared me, kid. Can you help me? I still need to rescue those scrolls, and I'm down two men. Will someone be along for the wounded here? *crouches to see if Fist is okay to be carried*.
(2:30:45 AM) starwar009: Rahn: I'm not sure you want anyone coming along... They'd try to kill you too.
(2:30:56 AM) Tessa McLaughlin entered the room.
(2:31:05 AM) Tessa McLaughlin: .
(2:31:52 AM) starwar009: Fist: *waves Peri off impatiently* leave Fist be. Just cut. Go get scrolls. Fist take little nap. (roll med + int luc)
(2:32:03 AM) Lucretius Williams: Peri: *wipes his forhead* Goddamn, my friends a medic, but she went ahead.
(2:32:06 AM) Lucretius Williams: ...oh no.
(2:32:28 AM) Lucretius Williams: 5,3,6,4,9, 2 (1 success)
(2:34:35 AM) starwar009: ok, all peri can tell is that Fist is badly hurt, and it wouldn't take much to make her condition slip into the dying side of the living/dying line.
(2:36:22 AM) Lucretius Williams: Peri drops to his knees, and pulls out a cloth bag , with a laqqured box inside, drawing out what looks like a striped, coulorfull cube. A measure ddose of several opiated- essentialy a painkiller. "Sensei? Eat this. Rhan? Please tell me theres medical equipment around here somewhere. This is a camp for Gaias sake." hes going to rip off whatever cloth of hsi own robes he can reach and try to staunch the wound.
(2:38:16 AM) starwar009: Rahn: Ah, the doctor should have something on him... or the camp pack possibly. *searches through the pack and the doctor's things, returning with some medical supplies, needle and thread, gauze and the like*
(2:38:49 AM) starwar009: Fist: *rolls eyes and eats it* Fist not need, but if makes you stop fretting like hen.
(2:38:57 AM) linda thomas: TiOOC: *Feels a sudden twinge of guilt*
(2:39:31 AM) Lucretius Williams: Peri: *smiles* Humor me, sensei. *quietly whispering a desperate prayer to the dragons, to aia, to sol, anyone*
(2:40:01 AM) Lucretius Williams: Peri is going to do his best to stabilize Fist, and aska Rahn to check on Film- just see if hes breathing.
(2:40:31 AM) Lucretius Williams: ((MAN I wish Hue were here.))
(2:40:36 AM) starwar009: alright, to treat her, roll int/wits + medicine.
(2:40:57 AM) Lucretius Williams left the room.
(2:42:16 AM) Prof Zobot: QWelp, good night
(2:42:23 AM) Prof Zobot left the room.
(2:42:32 AM) ladymadsci: Night, Z
(2:42:46 AM) linda thomas: Goodnight, Zobot.
(2:42:47 AM) Lucretius Williams entered the room.
(2:42:52 AM) Lucretius Williams: ((Sorry, My aim glitched.))
(2:42:56 AM) Lucretius Williams: Peris going to work carefully with the medical supplies at hand, trying not to be distracted by his memory scrolling off years of training and teaching, and the sickening feeling of watching someone you've known since a child be proven out to be mortal.
(2:43:25 AM) Lucretius Williams: Rolling 6?
(2:43:44 AM) starwar009: +2 for the well worded stunt
(2:44:34 AM) Lucretius Williams: 7,4,8,7,9, 4,3,2 (4 successes)
(2:45:05 AM) starwar009: Rahn:*checking on Flim... yep still alive.*
(2:45:07 AM) starwar009: ok, Peri can't be 100% sure, but it looks like he managed to get Fist stablized.
(2:46:10 AM) starwar009: Fist: *grinning* was good fight. Thinblade man fought well for rat.
(2:47:14 AM) Lucretius Williams left the room.
(2:48:18 AM) Lucretius Williams entered the room.
(2:48:18 AM) Lucretius Williams: Peri glances around at the campground, and the wall, and the GIANT GOLDEN DRAGON he flashed on as a big old HERE beacon. "I wasn't expecting him to land a hit with a arm broken, thats for sure. Rahn, is there ANY chance at ALL that its safe to leave these two here?
(2:48:18 AM) Michael Thomas left the room.
(2:49:26 AM) Lucretius Williams: (Hello)
(2:49:26 AM) Lucretius Williams: (?)
(2:49:26 AM) ladymadsci: We hear you.
(2:49:26 AM) Lucretius Williams: (Just checking.)
(2:49:53 AM) starwar009: Rahn: Well, there's only the commander and the loremaster and they should be at the old immaculate building. So there shouldn't be anyone else coming here
(2:50:47 AM) Lucretius Williams: Peri: ... *grriiiiiiinds his teeth* Theres no chance either of those would, say, follow the giant golden dragon to coup de grace some suspicious downed men?
(2:51:18 AM) starwar009: Rahn: ah... maybe? If they saw it.
(2:53:34 AM) Lucretius Williams: "Rhan, do me a favor, and I mean this, if I start twitching and looking bar fight crazy, just... hit me with a brick or something. " and with that faintly strained sentence, he's foin to tru andclamber up onto the edhe of the wall, and get a look around.
(2:54:34 AM) linda thomas: (If Ti's in his line of sight, she's uber glowly)
(2:54:34 AM) starwar009: Rahn: o...kay? *confused but nods*
(2:55:07 AM) starwar009: right, then peri can easily see Ti a few blocks down.
(2:57:12 AM) Lucretius Williams: Peri: Thank *god*. *looks back down* Medic incoming! Sensei! Be nice to the kid! And... you... dont... *deep breath* ... Good fight, sensei. Rahn! You can follow me or stay here, I swear on m line I;ll get you to your brother Gaia willing, either way. Coming with me probably means never going back to the army, tho.
(2:57:54 AM) Lucretius Williams: Peri leaps down off the wall, and runs out to intercept Thi. And I mean *run*. Hes not the fastest, but its like a Rhino: It'll get there.
(2:57:54 AM) starwar009: blurg. ok, I need to take a break or my brain will overheat. So we'll end it here and hand out xp
(2:59:09 AM) Lucretius Williams: Woo!
(2:59:09 AM) linda thomas: Catching up with Ti won't be easy. She's moving pretty much in a straight line, over obstacles, and speeded up.
(2:59:09 AM) Lucretius Williams: Peri: *was THIS close to downing a handful from his Special Box*
(2:59:13 AM) starwar009: 4ssxp for everyone, +1 to peri for avenging his sensei.

_________________
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don’t talk" -Tuco, The Good the Bad and the Ugly

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: exalted quest 2 logs V
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:37 pm 
Offline
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:52 pm
Posts: 618
Location: Two steps ahead of you
Claire « Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:35 pm » That was awesome.
Claire « Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:35 pm » *applause!*
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:35 pm » and with that we'll end Hue's loner session!
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:34 pm » The Chimera picks Hue up and sets him on the back of one of the snakewolves and sits atop another. A moment later they are shooting accross the plains towards the city.
Claire « Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:34 pm » (Zoe: *should probably be gagged, too, if we're doing that*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:33 pm » Hue's face is a mask of worry. "Yes. Please."
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:32 pm » Chimera: Your friends/companions? My/our eyes are there. They won. Though the woman/fist?/fought with fists/large took a mighty/nearly deadly/precice blow and fell. I/we can take you/us to them/your friends/companions.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:30 pm » "...I have no idea where we are. You know where we are? Can you bring me back in the way you brought me out?"
chicgeek « Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:30 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:30 pm » (( Peri: *will ne nice. Will be very nice. So nice he's going to be ready to gag Rassilon.))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:29 pm » But then he pales, eyes wide with sudden memory, and though the shining halo around him does not dim it wavers. "Oh Sol. Peri, Ti, Flim, Rassilon and Fist- they're still back in the city! Under attack! I have to- WE have to get back to them, quickly!"
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:28 pm » Chimera: ...so what now?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:26 pm » Hue doesn't seem to mind the monstrous appearance. He is so alight with relief and joy that one could almost believe the glow around him is merely a manifestation of it.
chicgeek « Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:25 pm » (cheering!)
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:22 pm » The figure steps out of the shadow fully, revealing a person who looks very inhuman by now. Her eyes are large and fractured like a bee's, antenae hanging from her forehead, her arms are too long and don't bend just at the elbow, something like tentacles, but with hands at the ends, her legs end in buglike feet and a small pair of wings thrum lightly behind her, too small to do anything. She's wearing moonsilver armor and almost seems surprised to see it. "I/we forgot I/we were wear this when I/we fled into the wyld/madness..." She takes Hue's hand and gives a small noding bow, at least two feet taller than Hue
chicgeek « Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:19 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:18 pm » Hue smiles weakly and shrugs. "I figured as much already." He extends a hand. "Come with me?"
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:17 pm » (a combo is a complicated thing, though there's a way to make it so the exellencies work as a giant combo/can work any time. I'df have to reread the sections though)
Claire « Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:17 pm » (if the dice hate you, 2nd excellencies are your friend)
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:16 pm » *"But if I/we do not wake from our dream/memory one day/arbitrary unit of time... I/we will kill you."
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:15 pm » (luckily the stats love you in this scenario. ;) )The shadow continues to shrink as it grows silent for a long time, shrinking until it seems almost human sized. Then it steps out of the shadow. "I/we are willing to try. But if "
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:14 pm » ((Also I need better charms.))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:14 pm » ((Seriously, Demo, how much for a combo and how fast can I learn it?))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:13 pm » ((*only))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:13 pm » ((The dice hate me. That is the ony logical conclusion.))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:12 pm » (( 6,6,3,3,6, 4,2,7,2,2, 2,2,5,7,10 (4 successes) ))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:12 pm » ...
chicgeek « Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:11 pm » (Do it. This may be your only chance. And Ti has blown through almost all her essense at this point.)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:11 pm » ((Okay. Here goes then...))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:11 pm » ((Because if I use 1st I'm going all out dammit))
Claire « Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:10 pm » (it's better to add the dice at this point, I believe- 1st will probably net you more successes than 3rd)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:10 pm » ((So it'd be 8+7 if I used 1st. or 15 dice.))
Professor_Tinker « Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:10 pm » ((peri lit up like a giant golden target light and has maybe 4 essence left. I say buy a few dice, but I may not be the smartest essence saver.))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:10 pm » ((7))
Claire « Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:10 pm » (how many dice can you add?)
Claire « Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:09 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:09 pm » ((Opinions?))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:08 pm » ((0 personal and 30 peripheral left, roll on its own is 7, no relevant charms because I'm a dummy))
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:08 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:08 pm » ((I don't mind lighting up like a lighthouse andbeing essentially useless. I just reeeeeaaaaally want this to work.))
chicgeek « Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:06 pm » (He needs an advice column for various Exalteds. 'Dear Hue'. It'd take off like a shot!)
Professor_Tinker « Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:03 pm » ((Woo! Personal spiritual agency!))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:03 pm » *should really make a combo if possible*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:02 pm » *debates using First or waiting for Third*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:01 pm » ((becauseagency isimportant dammit))
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:01 pm » roll charisma + presence +1stunt dice
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:00 pm » "I have friends who could help. They have friends. You aren't alone anymore."
chicgeek « Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:00 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:59 pm » "I wish I could," he replies, "but I don't believe I have that power. If others could exhort faith into a person through sheer will I would never have lost mine to begin with. What I do want to do, if you'll let me, is help you look for something to believe in. To heal. To... change. I can't promise anything. I don't even know where to start, really. But as I said, Luna favors the strong and the clever. I think you are strong, and I think you are clever. I think you are stronger and smarter than this," he continues, gesturing to the cave and the snakewolves.
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:59 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:59 pm » .
chicgeek « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:54 pm » .
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:54 pm » The shadow, still shrinking slowly responds. "And now you/child/solar, wish to repair/fix/mend my/our/their faith?"
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:52 pm » ((grah keyboard))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:52 pm » "The Uconquered Sun saved me. There were more immediate threats at the time, but even without those, I think I ws dying.I think, for a little while, in a sense, I was dead."
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:50 pm » "Started bright and hopeful, as a child. Didn't really have any right to be, but I was. Idolized the wrong things, the wrong people. Right ideals, but... when faith shatters, it's difficult to repair."
Professor_Tinker « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:49 pm » (Seriously.)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:49 pm » Though up until now he had been focused sharp as a rapier on his strange companion, he begins to look distant now.
chicgeek « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:48 pm » (dang it, I just want to hug both of them)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:46 pm » At that, Hue gives a small, mirthless laugh. "You should have seen me three years ago", he says.
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:44 pm » "... So similar to him/or was it her/they liked to talk too... Quiet/sad/listless/mute in his/her/their later years... Saw so much pain/horror/madness... just stopped caring/thinking/talking/eating/breathing... You sound like him/her/they when they were still young and strong/vibrant/alive"
chicgeek « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:44 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:43 pm » "And the dream of a Lunar must be powerful indeed. From what I understand, that goddess favors the strong and the clever."
Claire « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:42 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:40 pm » (aw, hue. <3)
Professor_Tinker « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:40 pm » (yeah...)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:39 pm » Hue smiles. "Awfully talkative for a "memory/ghost/dream". A ghostly dreaming memory? A memorial to a dreaming ghost? Eh, now I'm just playing with words. Dreams, though, those are interesting. Lot of writing about dreams. Lot of writing based on dreams. Dreams are awfully powerful things, don't you think? They can become roadmaps to new realities.""
chicgeek « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:37 pm » (this is sad)
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:35 pm » The shadow seems to shrink into itself a bit. "No. lost/gone/not coming back. You're only talking to a memory/ghost/dream I/we/it/they are gone. Consumed by wyld/madness/dispair long ago. Only luna's power remains divided from wyld/madness."
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:33 pm » ok, Hue's got a very bright caste mark by this point.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:32 pm » Total of 6 peripheral spent.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:32 pm » 7,9,10,1,8, 1,5 (5 successes)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:31 pm » And that's 4 more motes of Peripheral.
Professor_Tinker « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:31 pm » .
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:31 pm » yep. go ahead
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:31 pm » Oooookay, using Third Excellency because not using First was a bad idea. Assuming I can do that.
chicgeek « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:30 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:30 pm » (I need to get more charms when this is over)
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:27 pm » roll charisma + presence
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:25 pm » "But not lost. Not... quite yet. I hope."
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:25 pm » Hue nods slowly. "I'm sorry you lost your friend. Though I realize how presumptuous this sounds, looking at you, I can't help feeling as though I'm losing one too."
chicgeek « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:24 pm » (exciting, isn't it Luc?)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:23 pm » HueOOC: *checks to see if he is wearing a red shirt*
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:22 pm » There is another long moment of silence before the voice responds "No/obvious/of course not. Luna says all things are change. We/I/they/it chas changed so much. Not the same/so different/broken/warped as we were when we knew the face/man/friend/great voice of sol that wore your power before you."
Professor_Tinker « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:22 pm » ((...oh.))
chicgeek « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:22 pm » TiOOC: (in repsonse to HueOOC)Dammit, Jim, I'm a herbalist, not a forensic anthropologist!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:22 pm » ((scratch that first "and"))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:21 pm » "...That's what you are, isn't it? One of the Chosen of Luna. And... no, I'm not the same, but... I know you. Somehow. And this, this is not you. Not really."
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:19 pm » "Things do change. If I was, I doubt you would be the Lunar I knew."
chicgeek « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:19 pm » (eeep, indeed)
chicgeek « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:18 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:17 pm » Hue thinks this over carefully. He makes a guess and hopes it's right.
Professor_Tinker « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:16 pm » (Eeeeep.)
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:15 pm » There's a long moment of silence before a croaking, cracked voice responds. "...Yes... You are not/caonnotbe/impossible the solar I/we/it/they knew... too much time/death/change for you to be the same...."
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:15 pm » HueOOC: I wonder if Ti will be able to identify my bones.I hope Gentle Breeze isn't there if they find me. He would think it was funny.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:13 pm » Hue tries not to look nervous as he turns towards the larger creature at the back. "...So, is this you?"
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:09 pm » As soon as the people hav eall exited the cave Hue will notice that the snakewolves are all surrunding him now, hissing and barring their teeth at him again.
chicgeek « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:08 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:08 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:07 pm » Hue watches to make sure they all get out okay, still half expecting to be monster chow at any moment.
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:04 pm » The group of people look confused at Hue but begin edging for the cave entrance when they notice the snakewolves seem to be doing nothing except trying to stay far away from Hue and not attract attention to themselves
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:03 pm » Also, used 3 motes of Peripheral.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:01 pm » Hue Thi rolls 16 dice to lecture the beastie: 2,6,7,7,5, 5,6,8,8,4, 1,2,8,4,3, 7 (6 successes)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:00 pm » right. Fingers crossed.
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:58 pm » equal to
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:58 pm » Does it have to be less than or can it be equal to?
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:58 pm » *nods*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:58 pm » And limited by cha+presence...
Claire « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:57 pm » .
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:57 pm » yes
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:57 pm » Can you use personal and peripheral at the same time? Like use up all your personal and then add peripheral?
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:56 pm » (not at all. that was well done ^.^)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:56 pm » *apparently does not fail so badly?*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:56 pm » Ooooo. Stunt dice?
chicgeek « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:55 pm » .
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:53 pm » ok, that's a 2 die stunt there. make a charisma + presence +2die stunt roll
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:52 pm » (it's ok, got pulled away to discuss things with parents. back)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:49 pm » ((sorry))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:49 pm » ((*gaming fail continues*))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:48 pm » ((*would))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:48 pm » ((I can scratch it if you wuld rather I rolled on just the first part. I didn't see your message right away. D= ))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:48 pm » ((Sorry, is that okay?))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:47 pm » Hue briefly wonders if he has finally lost his mind entirely.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:47 pm » Hue's head is such a colorful maelstrom of different varieties of horror, confusion, and inexplicable fear for the wellbeing of the human-eating, monster-cloning creature that he has no idea how he's even standing upright, much less forming words in coherent sentences. From an outsider's point of view, however, he looks like nothing so much as a furious parent, all straight lines and rigid, exaggerated movements, mouth a firm line when it isn't opened wide to shout. The sight of the gangly, travel-worn, and still ink-stained little fellow stomping about the cave with no regard for the threat posed by its horde of deadly monstrosities would be laughbly absurd if it wasn't real. "All of you. Get out. Get out now and go home." He turns back to the massive creature. "And if you impede them in ANY way I will be EXTREMELY unhappy. You understand?"
Claire « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:47 pm » .
chicgeek « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:45 pm » .
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:43 pm » .
chicgeek « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:37 pm » .
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:37 pm » make a chrisma + presence check
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:36 pm » Hue glares at it, waits a moment to see if it tries to melt him or anything, then stomps back to the alcove that the other captives are in hoping the creature continues its inexplicable behavior of not killing him if he keeps acting the way it seems to expect him to act.
Claire « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:33 pm » .
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:32 pm » The kid nods and starts running for the cave entrance as the shadow seems to shift and squirm where it is. Giving Hue the oddest feeling of seeing a child that knows it's about to be lectured.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:31 pm » "Can you run?"
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:31 pm » Hue looks up at it. "Oh. Wonderful."
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:30 pm » (kk ^.^ )
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:30 pm » (back for now, may leave again in a little while to pull bakedmac n cheese out of oven)
chicgeek « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:29 pm » .
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:25 pm » .
chicgeek « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:22 pm » .
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:18 pm » The snakewolf herding the person jumps back away from hue, hissing in surprise and what may be fear, the creature in the shadows seems to recoil as well, the thrumming almost a constant long thrum now. The youg man Hue pulled away seems surpised and clings to Hue, still staring up at the gigantic shadow. "I don't know but it keeps eating people and spitting out more of those wolf things!"
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:15 pm » (brb really quick!))
Claire « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:15 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:14 pm » Hue runs up and grabs the person, dragging them backwards. "What in the name of Sol is that?!"
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:12 pm » ah, fair enough. ignore my last one then
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:11 pm » ...Oh. Okay... I was going to try grabbing them away...
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:11 pm » It looks something like a mix of a queen ant and an octopus, sedentary at the back of the cave as a huge tentacle descends to pick the person up, and upon contact with the tentacle they seem to waver, like the person were made of ice and had been dropped next to a fire, melting into the tentacle rapidly until they dissapeared into it.
chicgeek « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:09 pm » .
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:09 pm » Hue's suspicion is proven accurate when the trio of snakewolves back up away from him quickly, getting out of the way quickly, hissing at the sudden movement. As hue heads for the alcove he sees the person already almost to the back of the cavern, being carried by another of the snakewolves. It drops them down in front of the shadow deeper into the cavern. Then... the shadow moves, revealing it's actually a gigantic creature of some kind. leaning down more into the dim light.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:06 pm » Hue looks up and dashes for the other alcove, hoping he's right and the snakewolf won't bite his legs off.
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:04 pm » anyway, the snakewolf looks uncomfortable and backs away a bit again, it's face looks almost human, and as if it's recalling a painfull memory. The thrumming in the background is speeding up and you can hear one of the people on the other side of the cavern being herded towards the back of the cavern.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:04 pm » (*faaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiil*)
chicgeek « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:04 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:01 pm » (right now he's more of a social tricycle)
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:01 pm » it's ok. these things happen ^.^
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:01 pm » (The saddest thing: I want to make Hue a sort of social tank)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:01 pm » 7,1,9,1,8, 9,6,1,3,5, 6,2 (4 successes)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:01 pm » I have a talent for screwing up even my own personal session sorry.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:00 pm » I'm dumb.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:00 pm » sorry!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:00 pm » forgot I can't do that
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:00 pm » No wait
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:00 pm » ok, so 1st or third?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:59 pm » Hrm... Okay, using 3rd and that will take a pretty big chunk out of Personal all together...
chicgeek « Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:58 pm » ,
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:56 pm » and yes. so long as your presence + charisma are more than 5
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:55 pm » 1-3m is the caste park barely showing up, 4-7 castemark is shaining brightly, 8-10 is when ou start getting the full anima banner though dim at first
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:55 pm » *durrrr*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:55 pm » Using 1st Presence to add 5 dice? Can I do that?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:54 pm » At all glowy, but nevermind. I'll take it all out of personal. I'm dumb sometimes, sorry.
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:53 pm » uhm... depends on how glowy you mean
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:52 pm » *before you become
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:52 pm » How many motes of peripheral do you have o spend to become glowy?
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:49 pm » roll charisma + presence
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:47 pm » "I don't intend you any harm. In fact, I thought you might need my help. You're not really a monster, are you? ...Not yet, at least? I could... it's hard to explain, it doesn't even make sense, but I saw something when you ran, the first time. I can feel it now. There's a person underneath all that fur and fang. ...An oddly familiar one."
chicgeek « Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:47 pm » .
Claire « Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:44 pm » .
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:43 pm » The snakewolf looks suspiciously at Hue when he says he wanted to find the snakewolves again, eyes narrowed and a rummbling hiss in it's chest.
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:42 pm » heh, righto. that it does.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:41 pm » Oh well, that works.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:41 pm » ...Oops.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:41 pm » Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:04 pm » "Can you speak?" Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:04 pm » Hue's expression softens. He sits down. "I didn't actually think you were going to eat me. If I did I'd have probably tried to get a good swing in first." He holds up the staff to demonstrate, then sets it aside and sits down. "...I wanted to find you again, you know. Just... this really is poor timing. My friends are in danger." Claire « Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:03 pm » . chicgeek « Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:03 pm » . Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:01 pm » The snakewolf shakes it's head violently at Hue's statemtent, and while he can't honestly be sure, he get the odd feeling the wolf is denying wanting to eat him. Then it starts pacing back and forth in front of Hue, it's pacing suddenly calling to Hue's mind the image of a toddler trying to say somethign but having no idea what words could explain itself.
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:40 pm » heh, righto. now, where were we?
chicgeek « Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:39 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:39 pm » you missed a patch of chat weirdness, so it might be for the best.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:38 pm » Yay!
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:37 pm » ok, back. bluh.
Claire « Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:34 pm » .
chicgeek « Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:27 pm » Yay!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:25 pm » Okay, think chat's better.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:25 pm » Well that was instant.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:25 pm » *...poke?*
chicgeek « Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:17 pm » *hands you driving gloves for the ladder*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:16 pm » ...*pokes the chat*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:15 pm » It was nice when I had the chest of drawers at Frank's because I could climb from the chair to it to the bed really neatly.
chicgeek « Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:13 pm » Jess: Nope. You'd end up with your treehouse priviledges revoked so fast your head would spin. *grins* Why tempt fate?
chicgeek « Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:12 pm » Gah, chat is slow tonight. Is it just me?
chicgeek « Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:12 pm » Can you wrap something around the rungs? Cut up a blanket into strips, buy a big piece of clothing from goodwill for the fabric, ect ect? Wrap and sew down the ends?
chicgeek « Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:09 pm » Hmm...gotta be a fix for that.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:08 pm » Gina: *still wants to mount hydro-artillery on the roof*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:08 pm » But the ladder is terrible. Straight up and down with round metal rungs. They kinda hurt my feet and I always feel like I'm going to slip off.
chicgeek « Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:07 pm » Jess: *Building a treehouse in the back yard*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:07 pm » *is actually 3 years old*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:06 pm » Or a little nest. Or a fortress. Depending on my mood.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:06 pm » Yep. ^^
chicgeek « Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:04 pm » Oh, neat! Do you feel like you're sleeping in a treehouse?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:02 pm » A few things I think, but they require getting off the bed. I like having a loft bed, but it isabit of a pain to climb up and down.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:59 pm » Hmm...
chicgeek « Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:58 pm » Hmm...any small interruptable projects you can do?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:57 pm » =/ I should be pulling my room together but if Demo comes back I don't want to be in the middle of something...
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:55 pm » Sounds it.
chicgeek « Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:54 pm » I made a veggie chili with diced sweet potatao and black beans and it was tasty.
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:06 pm » be back soon folks.
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:06 pm » agreed. and I don't have the battery power on my phone to debate the issue without it dying on me.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:06 pm » =(
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:05 pm » Auuuuugh.
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:05 pm » gah, FFFFFFF, my brother just texted me a billion times pestering me to go home. intermission time folks. :/
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:04 pm » "Can you speak?"
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:04 pm » Hue's expression softens. He sits down. "I didn't actually think you were going to eat me. If I did I'd have probably tried to get a good swing in first." He holds up the staff to demonstrate, then sets it aside and sits down. "...I wanted to find you again, you know. Just... this really is poor timing. My friends are in danger."
Claire « Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:03 pm » .
chicgeek « Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:03 pm » .
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:01 pm » The snakewolf shakes it's head violently at Hue's statemtent, and while he can't honestly be sure, he get the odd feeling the wolf is denying wanting to eat him. Then it starts pacing back and forth in front of Hue, it's pacing suddenly calling to Hue's mind the image of a toddler trying to say somethign but having no idea what words could explain itself.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:57 pm » He sounds more concerned about that last bit than he really has any right to be.
Claire « Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:57 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:57 pm » Hue, having settled on being indignant, continues in this vein for a bit. "Oh yes, hiss hiss growl growl absolutely terrifying. So what, are you going to gobble me up? Well? Seems like an awful lot of trouble to go through for a snack, snatching me from a whole little attack squadron of dragons. you realize they could have killed you, right?"
chicgeek « Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:56 pm » .
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:53 pm » The snakewolf tilts it's head to the side at the sound of Hue's voice, the hissing of all the snakewolves suddenly absent, listening intently to what Hue says, and for a moment the snakewolf looks almost ashamed before shaking it's head and hissing louder than before, snapping it's teeth at Hue.
Claire « Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:52 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:50 pm » "...I hope you know, you have the worst possible timing of any monster I've ever met." he finally squeaks indignantly.
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:50 pm » The center snakewolf hisses at Hue, and seems to try to look away, before backing up half a step.
chicgeek « Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:49 pm » .
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:49 pm » oh, one more detail. That feeling of familiarity is back and stronger than before. Like he knows the name of the wolves, but it's on the tip of his tongue and can't remember it.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:48 pm » Hue looks over all of the snakewolves, then locks eyes on the center creature. He starts to speak several times, but stops short, and doesn't seem to know whether to be angry, confused or concerned. He also happens to be terrified but that's more of a background noise in both his brain and his body language at this point.
Claire « Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:44 pm » .
chicgeek « Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:44 pm » ,
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:43 pm » ok, sadly he can't really tell much about the people on the other side due to the lack of light, but there's at least one quietly crying child. The cave seems mostly quiet except a strange deep thrumming sound that an be heard every second or so, quiet but big. The snakewolve his and snarl at Hue, teeth barred, but never seem to get very close to Hue.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:41 pm » 6,2,6,6,10, 5,6 (2 successes) =(
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:39 pm » perception + awareness/investigation again
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:38 pm » Hue stands his ground, taking in the new environment as much as he can while focusing on the snakewolves. How do the people look?
chicgeek « Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:37 pm » .
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:35 pm » A few moments later the creature rushes into a small outcropping of trees and bushes, where a cave opening seems to be well hidden among the underbrush. A well traveled path leads to and from that entrance, leading down into the cave with quickly expands into a large dim cavern. Hue can hear odd organic noises from the back of the cavern but can't see anything inside the shadows. There are a couple little alcoves in the cavern, one has a small number of people huddled against the wall, and the other the canid drops Hue off at, dancing back quickly as it seperates into three wolves that only look a little like snakes, they ring Hue in against the wall and hiss at him.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:33 pm » Hue: *stops trying to shout. Also, stops trying to kick*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:32 pm » ...WELP.
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:31 pm » ok, from what little movement he can get to look down to look at the figure he gets the sense that the form looks a lot like an abnormally long canid with lots of legs, that's somehow got what looks like a giant octopus's arm growing out of it's back, and wrapping around Hue's arms and legs, and covering his mouth.
Claire « Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:31 pm » .
chicgeek « Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:31 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:29 pm » It's not exactly "hidden" so I guess Danger Sense doesn't apply. Hue Thi rolls 7 dice to WTF is happening 3,9,7,8,3, 1,2 (3 successes)
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:26 pm » yes, perception + awareness
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:26 pm » muffled shouting, mostly. Can he try to get a look at who/what grabbed him?
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:25 pm » Anything Hue wants to be doing during all this?
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:24 pm » Whatever it was, it moved fast. Hue was gripped by something that wrapped around his legs and arms in a vicelike grip, as it held him up and dashed up and over one of the walls, dashing through the city and with increadible speed, back out to the plains surrounding the city
Claire « Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:24 pm » (oooooooh)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:23 pm » Meep.
chicgeek « Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:22 pm » .
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:22 pm » The fight was loud and flashy, what with walls suddenly sprouting up and Peri knocking down balconies and all. Enough so he didn't notice a presence behind him shortly into the fight's begining. The next thing he knew something had grabbed him, covering his mouth and easily lifting him up off his feet
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:21 pm » HueOOC: *juuuust a bit nervous*
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:19 pm » anyway! when we last left off, Peri had beat the snot out of a particularly two faced dragon blooded after said dragon blooded nearly killed fist(as in literally got Fist down to her INC with lethal dmg), he then was about to go catch up with Ti and Rassilon. However Hue's part in all this ended much sooner than he likely would have liked.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:18 pm » *was
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:18 pm » I suppose if I ws entirely useless for a session centering around my character it would at least be interesting?
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:18 pm » heh, that does seem like an accurate statemtent ^.^
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:17 pm » ...At least I hope not, since this is my personal session.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:17 pm » Okay. I will NOT be entirely useless this session.
Demothesis « Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:12 pm » *setting up dm screen*

_________________
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don’t talk" -Tuco, The Good the Bad and the Ugly

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: exalted quest 2 logs V
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:55 pm 
Offline
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:52 pm
Posts: 618
Location: Two steps ahead of you
(7:14:06 PM) starwar009 entered the room.
(7:14:22 PM) Lucretius Williams entered the room.
(7:14:26 PM) Lucretius Williams: (Howdy howdy.)
(7:14:34 PM) linda thomas entered the room.
(7:15:25 PM) starwar009: ok, reposting from the beginning
(7:15:35 PM) starwar009: When we last left off, Peri had sent Po flying with a blow to the solar plexus, letting the small square fall into sudden silence besides peri and Daigo's breathing. And it's at this point that Peri would notice that one of his group is missing. Hue, while not normally the bravest, would still have participated in the fight, yet he seems to be completely missing.
(7:16:18 PM) wallycaine entered the room.
(7:16:45 PM) Lucretius Williams: ((Does this mean I get a chance to not have Peri run off right away? I;d appreciate that.))
(7:17:09 PM) linda thomas: (hee, you'd have a hard time catching Ti anyway right now)
(7:17:14 PM) starwar009: (yes, it does mean just that. since last time I hadn't mentioned it right away)
(7:17:29 PM) Lucretius Williams: (Thankee.)
(7:17:55 PM) Lucretius Williams: Peri is panting from exertion, and still glowing a boiling gold. He rcks his memory- was Hue there with them when the walls went *up*?
(7:18:48 PM) starwar009: yes, he was
(7:19:34 PM) Lucretius Williams: Alright. Peri is going to go and somewhat unenthusiasticaly see if Po is dead or not, while racking his memory for any corner-of-the-eye glimpse of where Hue might have gone.
(7:19:54 PM) ladymadsci entered the room.
(7:20:19 PM) ladymadsci: Ook.
(7:20:36 PM) linda thomas: Ook? (hands Jane a banana)
(7:20:44 PM) ladymadsci: Yep. [eats banana]
(7:21:12 PM) linda thomas: (MJ will be here in a sec, he just walked in)
(7:21:59 PM) starwar009: ok, Po is definitely still breathing, though it's obvious that last blow really did a number on him. As for Hue, Peri remembers seeing him before the balcony collapsed, but after that point he was so focused on Po that he doesn't recall seeing Hue after that point
(7:23:55 PM) Dr. Beard entered the room.
(7:24:06 PM) madgirlkate entered the room.
(7:24:48 PM) Lucretius Williams: Peri gives Po a good, long, hard look, and takes out his little block of ink. With some care, he uses his fingertip to draw the High Relm character 'Honor' on the mans forhead, and then quickly does some work to stabelize him.
(7:25:06 PM) Dr. Beard: ((Hi. What did I miss?))
(7:25:08 PM) Lucretius Williams: Rolling medical check.
(7:25:18 PM) starwar009: hee, go for it luc
(7:25:26 PM) Lucretius Williams: For Snail: insanityluc: (4:24:50 PM) Peri gives Po a good, long, hard look, and takes out his little block of ink. With some care, he uses his fingertip to draw the High Relm character 'Honor' on the mans forhead, and then quickly does some work to stabelize him.
(7:26:08 PM) Lucretius Williams: 1,1,5,1,1, 1,9 (1 success)
(7:26:17 PM) Lucretius Williams: Well, better then a stick in the eye.
(7:27:02 PM) starwar009: heh, indeed. Po doesn't seem to be in any danger of deteriorating.
(7:27:20 PM) Michael Thomas entered the room.
(7:28:01 PM) Lucretius Williams: Alright. Peri is also taking his sword.
(7:29:24 PM) Lucretius Williams: Because damnit it might not be a regular 'Duel' but this counts.
(7:29:39 PM) Michael Thomas: Flim: *snore* (dreaming some tremulous dreams)
(7:29:40 PM) Lucretius Williams: And with that done,he's going to try and see if Flim can wake up.
(7:29:42 PM) starwar009: right, it's a surprisingly heavy weapon for such a thin blade. It looks like it's made out of marble from handle to blade tip.
(7:29:56 PM) starwar009: as for flim, make a medicine check
(7:30:11 PM) Lucretius Williams: 1,9,9,7,10, 9,3 (6 successes)
(7:30:27 PM) Michael Thomas: one moment
(7:31:12 PM) starwar009: ok, MJ, mark off two Lethal dmg ticks if you have that many(if you only have one, mark off a Lethal and a Bashing) and Flim will wake up.
(7:31:53 PM) Lucretius Williams: Peri: I wish I could say this is the first time I had to apologize for dropping a balcony on someone.
(7:32:41 PM) Michael Thomas: i thought i only took 1 lethat last time
(7:33:18 PM) starwar009: then you'd heal the lethal and a Bashing dmg as well
(7:33:30 PM) Michael Thomas: ok
(7:34:24 PM) starwar009: Flim wakes up after a brief dream... a dream involving a giant domed cavern of some sort with a living shadow that was hunting him.
(7:35:00 PM) Lucretius Williams: Peri: Sorry' bout that, I should have gotten you out of the way. I downed the jerk, he got Fist a bad one, Sais brother is here, and the other men were knocked out with you. I think Rass and Ti are off and away.
(7:35:32 PM) Dr. Beard: ((HueOOC: Good to know I'm missed.))
(7:35:52 PM) Michael Thomas: Flim: It's all right, I needed the rest anyway
(7:37:08 PM) Michael Thomas: Flim: Oh my! Where's the poet?!!
(7:37:30 PM) Lucretius Williams: (( I spent the first four actiosn trying to figure out where Hue went.))
(7:37:33 PM) starwar009: Fist: Fist fine. leave rat dragon with Fist. Fist knock out if gets uppity.
(7:38:33 PM) Lucretius Williams: Peri: At some point between when we downed the balcony, and now, Hue vanished. I beleive it must have been concurrent with the balcony dropping, because I can't see Hue hanging back from this kind of fight, or anyone wounded.
(7:39:55 PM) Lucretius Williams: Peri: But otherwise I was... distracted. Sensei, he nearly ran you through!
(7:40:36 PM) starwar009: Fist: So? Fist was trying to break face. Only fair.
(7:40:58 PM) Michael Thomas: is Daigo present now?
(7:41:34 PM) starwar009: yes. looking vaguely uncomfortable and watching the surroundings nervously
(7:42:34 PM) Lucretius Williams: Peri: Sensei is stable. I don't know where Hue went, and I can't catch up with Ti.
(7:42:36 PM) Michael Thomas: Flim: (approaching Daigo, smiling) Hi, remember me?
(7:43:27 PM) starwar009: Daigo: ... you were with my brother when he came to help me and my sister, right?
(7:44:19 PM) Michael Thomas: Yes, that's right. I'm Flim. It's nice to see you again
(7:44:30 PM) Lucretius Williams: Peri is going to pop up on top of the wall, and have a look around for any sign of Hues footprints.
(7:45:12 PM) starwar009: roll perception + awareness or investigation
(7:45:47 PM) Lucretius Williams: 5,6,6,9,7, 5,8 (3 successes)
(7:46:53 PM) starwar009: right, Peri can see Ti, or at least her glowing anima banner dashing away still, into the city. She's already a half mile away at least.
(7:48:13 PM) Michael Thomas: Flim: I'm sorry that you got into trouble with your commander, though I guess I'm not too sorry because he would have killed us
(7:49:10 PM) Michael Thomas: Flim: What do you plan to do now, Daigo?
(7:49:18 PM) Lucretius Williams: Peri: ... Damn and hell and the little damned gods of damned baby blue pebbles.
(7:49:48 PM) starwar009: Daigo: Hopefully find my brother and figure out if he really is "consumed by demons"
(7:49:57 PM) Lucretius Williams: Peri is going to do another quick check to see if theres any clue about where Hue went.
(7:50:16 PM) starwar009: righto. roll perception + awareness/investigation
(7:50:41 PM) wallycaine left the room.
(7:50:46 PM) Lucretius Williams: 9,4,9,9,1, 10,8 (6 successes)
(7:52:03 PM) starwar009: nice. ok, Peri notices some tracks in the dust and dirt of the street. they look like a wolve's tracks, but there's too many in one place for it to be a normal wolf, that and they seem to just go straight up the side of one of the walls, before heading back out away from the city
(7:52:13 PM) Michael Thomas: Flim: Well, I was there when it happened and it didn't look like demonic consumption to me. We will eventually meet with your brother. Would you like to come with us?
(7:53:47 PM) Lucretius Williams: Peri: ....*rubs his forhead* .... Theres only so much time. <Gaia, Mother of Dragons, Unconquered Sun, you bore me and you caught me. Please, please don't let this be a descision I regret for the rest of my life...> Lets go after Ti.
(7:55:19 PM) starwar009: Daigo: Well, not much other choice. you all know where he is. I don't so I'll be sticking around for the moment.
(7:57:00 PM) Lucretius Williams: Peri: We could bring 'im back to y', but right now, we have to pound cobbles. Film! You up for a run? ... Sensei, want me to leave you something sharp to swipe at people with?
(7:57:46 PM) starwar009: Fist: Fist has fists. Will be fine.
(7:58:05 PM) Michael Thomas: Flim: Great, glad to have you! Err, there wouldn't happen to be any more of your group around hunting us, would there?
(7:59:01 PM) starwar009: Daigo: Not hunting you specifically no. They're all looking for the old scrolls. The immaculate order wants them back on the isle so they can study them.
(7:59:10 PM) Lucretius Williams: Peri hops back down to nick Po's sheath, and path him down roughly for anything handy. Funny thing about Honor is it doesn't say much about frisking enemies down for useful things.
(7:59:36 PM) Prof Zobot entered the room.
(7:59:42 PM) Prof Zobot: (Hi!)
(7:59:55 PM) linda thomas: (Hi, Zobot!)
(8:00:05 PM) Michael Thomas: hey Z
(8:00:13 PM) Lucretius Williams: (Howdy.)
(8:00:16 PM) Prof Zobot: (Off topic but relevant to note: Root Beer Floats are still awesome)
(8:00:20 PM) Dr. Beard: ((Hey Z!))
(8:00:37 PM) starwar009: right, Po doesn't have much else on him besides a few sheets of paper, quill and ink.
(8:02:03 PM) Michael Thomas: Flim: I'm ready to go. Will you be able to keep up Daido?
(8:02:17 PM) Michael Thomas: *daigo
(8:02:43 PM) starwar009: Daigo: *smiles lightly* considering your condition, you're the one who'll have trouble keeping up with me.
(8:02:50 PM) Lucretius Williams: Peri writes something down, shoves a painkiller in Po's mouth, shoves the note in his armor, and gets to his feet. "He can follow the light, I;m still lit up like fireworks." and hops the wall.
(8:03:21 PM) Michael Thomas: Flim: (Smiling) We'll see about that!
(8:04:03 PM) Michael Thomas: Flim follows
(8:04:26 PM) Lucretius Williams: Peri is going to set off at a run after Ti.
(8:04:38 PM) linda thomas: (And Rass!)
(8:06:18 PM) Lucretius Williams: ((Rass is being carried, but yes. ^^))
(8:06:58 PM) starwar009: ok, eventually you all will catch up with Ti, though it takes a while, long enough for the sun, which had been setting has gone down, leaving you all in darkness for a short time, then the city seems to light up all at once as streetlights come to flickering life. Ti and Rassilon are waiting beside a building a distance outside what looks like a small set of buildings ringing around a large courtyard. Ti's shining has dimmed to a slight glow.
(8:07:48 PM) linda thomas: (Okay, out of curiosity, why did Ti and Rass wait?)
(8:08:12 PM) linda thomas: (Not that I want to charge in without the group!)
(8:09:17 PM) linda thomas: Ti: *nods to the others* Where's Fist and Hue?
(8:09:50 PM) starwar009: (because Rassilon noticed that the buildings are occupied by immaculates. and rushing in would be illadvised)
(8:09:59 PM) linda thomas: (Ah.)
(8:10:10 PM) Lucretius Williams: Peri: We don't know where Hue went, he got... dragged or carried or... or something out of the city. Fist was downed. She's stable, but wont be pulling any suplexes for a while.
(8:10:42 PM) Prof Zobot: (OOC: Unless she learns how to pull suplexes of the Mind)
(8:11:25 PM) Lucretius Williams: (( Knowing her...))
(8:11:29 PM) starwar009: FistOOC: one day!
(8:12:22 PM) linda thomas: Ti: We have problems. Buildings are full of Immaculates, according to Rass.
(8:12:36 PM) Lucretius Williams: Peri: Oooof course it is, and me tapped down just from that one ass....
(8:13:31 PM) linda thomas: Ti: Rass, do you know which of these buildings has the scrolls? Not that they couldn't have found and moved them already...
(8:14:05 PM) linda thomas: Ti: I just pray they haven't used them to start the evening fires with. *bites lip*
(8:14:32 PM) starwar009: Rassilon: *grins* none of them. The scrolls are under the buildings. There's a vault hidden under the courtyard. Now... the scrolls mentioned a secret entrance somewhere around here...
(8:14:59 PM) linda thomas: Ti: *grins back* Excellent.
(8:15:56 PM) starwar009: aaaaaaand scene change!
(8:16:00 PM) Lucretius Williams: Peri: *stretching outcarefuly, wincing as he pulls on his shoulder*
(8:16:01 PM) Lucretius Williams: Woo!
(8:16:34 PM) Prof Zobot: Ooo
(8:16:51 PM) linda thomas: Ti: *lays a hand lightly on Peri's arm* We'll track dowm Hue, Peri. *notices the wince* Do you need some first aid?
(8:17:36 PM) Lucretius Williams: OOCPeri: On the plus side, I now have a new, exiting way to deal lethal damage. Anyone want to bet me that I can't wierd the Dragons Claw and this sucker at once?
(8:17:47 PM) Prof Zobot: Interesting
(8:17:51 PM) linda thomas: (oops, my eyes skipped over the Scene Change!)
(8:17:57 PM) Lucretius Williams: (Np~)
(8:19:16 PM) starwar009: Alright, we now join Zoe and... Grang. ok, wally's missing currently. I know he was having internet troubles... but Zoe's the one most likely to find something anyway, so we'll pick up with her trying to find proof of a primordial down in the dome
(8:21:05 PM) madgirlkate: Agh, I don't remember which checks she already did...
(8:21:17 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: *is grumpy, to the suprise of absolutely no one*
(8:21:19 PM) starwar009: hmmm, let me check.
(8:25:02 PM) starwar009: ok, you'd done two checks. one for mentions of primordials, and another for lockdown proceedures. the first go you nothing and the second indicated nothing that suggested a primordial's presence about anything else
(8:25:30 PM) madgirlkate: Argh... *thinking*
(8:26:40 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: *will look for some sort of instructions/examine the control system to see if she can figure out what it does/how it works/what it could do*
(8:27:23 PM) starwar009: ok, roll int + lore
(8:27:26 PM) Lucretius Williams: (( Goodluck. <3 ))
(8:29:11 PM) madgirlkate: (3 successes)
(8:29:26 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: *should probably not be trying to examine complex systems while concussed*
(8:32:29 PM) starwar009: ok, she can determine that the control system could open all the portals in the complex so people don't have to commit essence to open them, it can also flood the giant room with solar essence as a way of purging the area of anything dangerous, though it was a last resort system since it would cause immense damage to the various buildings and kill any mortals in the dome. There's one last function she discovers as well. one to analyze the energies in the various buildings.
(8:34:42 PM) madgirlkate: Can I turn it on?
(8:34:53 PM) starwar009: yes.
(8:36:32 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: *turns the analysis function on*
(8:37:06 PM) starwar009: once on the display fills with words and numbers, covering the screen with small indicators and categories and subcategories. Zoe will need an int + lore roll to try and interpet the data
(8:38:00 PM) madgirlkate: (6 successes)
(8:38:09 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: *looking over the screen*
(8:38:18 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: *also ignoring the other two in the room*
(8:39:19 PM) starwar009: ok, Zsoe's able to determine that the shadow is giving off readings mostly like the wyld, but there's something else in the data. Under the chaos, is a form, forged of willpower, a fair indicator of a primordial.
(8:40:34 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: I hate everyone who built this system.
(8:41:17 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe's going to see if Echo said anything beyond 'AGH WHAT PRIMORDIAL TRY NOT TO DIE' since she last checked her artifact book while she thinks.
(8:41:25 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: *paraphrasing*
(8:41:34 PM) starwar009: Endless depthsOOC: user friendly wasn't all that important when twilight exalts were the ones using the equipment. if they couldn't figure out something like that it was a waste for them to be there.
(8:42:47 PM) starwar009: Journal: *some musings about how if it's a primordial trapped it'll be weak even if it does get free, especially since it'd been defeated. A creature of willpower is weakened by the realization that it's not invincible.*
(8:42:49 PM) madgirlkate: ZoeOOC: The intiutive nature of the system is acceptable. It is the system itself that I disapprove of.
(8:43:31 PM) madgirlkate: Can I make a 'do primoridals sleepwalk' roll to see if I can figure out whether the primordial would have been here when this place was built, or if it would have moved in since then?
(8:44:34 PM) starwar009: you can make that check.
(8:45:02 PM) madgirlkate: Is that int+lore too?
(8:45:42 PM) starwar009: yes
(8:45:49 PM) madgirlkate: 8 successes
(8:47:24 PM) Dr. Beard: *clap*
(8:47:48 PM) starwar009: O.o, ok. primordials can sleepwalk in a sense. But the odds of this primordial sleepwalking into this facility is tiny. It's extremely well sheilded from the outside world. In fact it's much more likely this was built around it.
(8:48:11 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: I still think this is a stupid structure.
(8:49:02 PM) madgirlkate: Hmmm... ok, I need to find a map of the facility.
(8:49:39 PM) starwar009: ok. int + lore to navigate the system to find a map.
(8:50:01 PM) madgirlkate: 2 successes
(8:50:11 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: ...I also hate the organization scheme in this office.
(8:50:45 PM) starwar009: ok, she manages to find a map, but it's not the most detailed one.
(8:51:30 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: *trying to figure out where more comprehensive records would be kept*
(8:52:07 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: *this probably wouldn't be directly on the map, but there might be an unlabeled gap in a convenient location or something...*
(8:52:45 PM) starwar009: ok, so she's trying to find a records room on the map?
(8:53:52 PM) madgirlkate: *nods* Or library (besides the one she already checked that was empty) or headquarters or something like that.
(8:54:42 PM) starwar009: sadly there's nothing else, just the overseer's office here and the library that was empty
(8:56:00 PM) madgirlkate: Darn it.
(8:56:21 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: *rolls up the map and pokes Endless with it* Hey! Have you been here before? Where do they keep the comprehensive historical records?
(8:57:07 PM) starwar009: Endless Depths: We kept them in the records room. (the empty library room you had found before)
(8:58:15 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: Ok. Where did you put them?
(8:59:16 PM) starwar009: Endless Depths: .. what do you mean? We put them in the records room. They'd be in the section marked 2.004 to 3.010
(8:59:48 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: I mean the last time I checked, the records room was empty save for the book you put there.
(9:01:17 PM) starwar009: Endless Depths: *stares at Zoe* what? I hid it there among all the books and scrolls.
(9:01:47 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: Awesome. We're going to that room, then.
(9:02:39 PM) starwar009: Endless Depths: in case you didn't notice. that shadow is sort of enveloping the building with the records room in it.
(9:02:49 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: Can you make it go away?
(9:03:48 PM) starwar009: Endless Depths: I'm not even sure what it is. How would I make it "go away" if I don't even know what it is besides a shadow.
(9:03:56 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: You are not helpful.
(9:04:19 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: *wishes she had Peri's memory*
(9:05:27 PM) madgirlkate: Ok, so when we were in there, the room was empty except for the mind-eating book, but there was only one set of footsteps in the dust, right? *not sure I'm remembering correctly*
(9:06:07 PM) starwar009: yes. that's correct. the shelves were clean of dust in the way they wuld be if books had been stacked on them recently even
(9:06:30 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: When did put the book in the records room?
(9:06:56 PM) starwar009: Endless Depths: A bout a week ago or so.
(9:07:35 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: Hmph. *folding her arms and thinking*
(9:08:31 PM) starwar009: and scene change! to Sai and Kyra just outside the room with Shining mind and Graceful Blade
(9:09:09 PM) ladymadsci: OK!
(9:10:10 PM) starwar009: Shining Mind is pacing the room impatiently, looking annoyed, while Gracefull Blade stands at attention, almost motionless as he watches all the people in the room.
(9:10:53 PM) ladymadsci: Kyra: [watching silently, as is her wont]
(9:11:03 PM) starwar009: Shining Mind: Frustrating. This is getting frustrating. The wyld. right there. Could have done work by now. could be on way back to wyld.
(9:12:47 PM) ladymadsci: Kyra: Have patience. It saves lives.
(9:14:25 PM) starwar009: Shining Mind. Not always. False assumption. Sometimes action saves lives. You dreamed the dream. yes? Why did it tell you it was getting free? bluff? double bluff? truth? hard to tell. Could be it feeds on the wyld to escape. take power use it. Could be we need to take wyld quickly. not wait.
(9:16:20 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: *Blinks, having zoned out for some reason* ...that... is an excellent point. Good sir, might I perhaps follow that line of logic to it's conclusion?
(9:16:48 PM) starwar009: Shining Mind. Yes. assuming you do not get lost along the way.
(9:17:01 PM) madgirlkate: ZoeOOC: *approves of Shining Mind*
(9:18:16 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: Before I do, please indulge my brief tangent. You know of these Primmy-ordials, correct? By reputation, if not by contact with them.
(9:18:25 PM) ladymadsci: (Prinny-ordials?)
(9:18:50 PM) starwar009: Shining Mind: already tangent? not follow line very well do you? But yes. I know of primordials.
(9:18:54 PM) ladymadsci: (They explode when thrown.)
(9:19:32 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: Please indulge me. They are powerful entities merely by virtue of what they are, yes? Without, say, "feeding on Wyld"?
(9:20:35 PM) Prof Zobot: (Sai still hasn't quite figured out how to pronounce Primordial yet.)
(9:20:51 PM) Prof Zobot: (I don't know why other than that it amuses me)
(9:21:06 PM) starwar009: Shining Mind: Wrong. They are beings of thought made "true". like raksha tell stories. only they tell very very rigid story about self. They came of the wyld. Wyld like untold story of potence. so take untold story... and tell it.
(9:21:36 PM) ladymadsci: Kyra: And what stories did they tell? Just themselves?
(9:21:39 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: Mmm... I see. (OOC: He doesn't)
(9:22:36 PM) starwar009: Shining mind: they told story of Creation. Of gods. of men. of dragon kings. of men under the mountain. That is why Creation IS.
(9:22:44 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: Now consider what you've just said. If this Primordy thing somehow feeds off the wyld, which you have acknowledged is as much a possibility as our theory that the Wyld is containing it, than is it's release not as much a threat to the rest of the Wyld as it is to Creation?
(9:24:08 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: But that's only one thing to consider. Consider also! We are quite ensconced in our own deeply held assertion that the Wyld's presence here and the Primordial being sealed away are somehow related. And 'cause of that, we are moved to act as we art now. Which, as you have observed, is coming into conflict with your own desires.
(9:25:25 PM) starwar009: Shining Mind: You follow a line already drawn. Is there more to your line following?
(9:25:58 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: Considering both of these points, that, on one paw, the worst possible result of a Primary-ordial being released upon Creation (to you) involves it trying to feed on the stories of your Wyld to grow stronger, and the fact that we are quite firmly in belief that our assertion is right and yours is not... there is only one logical path forward for you.
(9:26:52 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: You have to prove us wrong. The quickest and easiest way to both protect the Wyld and ensure we are not going to prevent your passing is to discover the truth of Lady Kyra's dream, whether fact or fiction. Discover if there is a Primilord here.
(9:28:35 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: Fighting us is possible, but would drain your resources and make your escape from this place less likely. Do not believe we would not stop fighting unless we were slain, and we wouldn't be slain without taking our price from you. But were you to cooperate with us in discovering the truth, you could get out of this both wiht your Wyld, the assurance of your home's continued safety, and possibly even the gratitude of some of the chosen of the moon.
(9:29:26 PM) ladymadsci: (Wow, Sai's quite eloquent.)
(9:29:28 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: *Has NO idea whether this is a stupid plan or not)
(9:29:36 PM) ladymadsci: Kyra: …what he said.
(9:30:16 PM) starwar009: Shining Mind: ... You claim the burden of proof upon me. Because I do not claim to know the situation as you do. Both of us without proof. Your claim is unfounded as mine. Confidence does not supplant proof. The only claim you make with basis. is that the fight would waste resources.
(9:30:34 PM) ladymadsci: Kyra: And my dream isn't proof?
(9:30:44 PM) starwar009: oh, and roll charisma + presence zo
(9:31:22 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: And that is the claim that matters most. Whether we have proof or not is irrevelent. The fact is that without hard proof we still believe what we believe, and thus it falls to you to either convince us otherwise, or prevent us from stopping you.
(9:31:25 PM) Prof Zobot: Ok. One moment.
(9:31:51 PM) Prof Zobot: Do I get a stunt bonus?
(9:32:18 PM) starwar009: yes. +1
(9:32:32 PM) starwar009: it's not a logic SM will like, but it's still solid logic at the end there
(9:33:34 PM) madgirlkate: ZoeOOC: I should not be wishing that I were there to improve the diplomatic situation.
(9:33:58 PM) ladymadsci: KyraOOC: Honestly, I think Sai has it under control.
(9:34:03 PM) Prof Zobot: Ok... well, I can't channel conviction, so I guess I'll just do a hard and fast roll. WITH the two personal essence Sai's regained (putting him down to just 6 peripheral essence left total) into his Charisma 3 excellency to add 1 success instantly
(9:34:42 PM) Prof Zobot: 10,4,4,5,7, 9,4,4 (4 successes) + 1 for the Charisma 2 (NOT 2) excellency
(9:34:45 PM) Prof Zobot: So 5 successes total
(9:36:17 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai's logic is decent but he's NOT that great at speaking. Certainly not Kankri.
(9:36:36 PM) ladymadsci: (Kankri needs to cut his total volume of words by half.)
(9:37:02 PM) starwar009: ok, Shining mind does not look happy, but he nods. "Very well. You would be too bothersome to dispose of. Not enough proof to definitively push the point. But how long do you expect us to wait? Hour? Day? Week? Month?"
(9:37:47 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: Not long, given how I doth not wish for you to wait.
(9:38:11 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: Rather, I wish for you to join forces with us. We seek to discover the truth. Tis also in your best interests to discover it.
(9:38:34 PM) ladymadsci: Kyra: Merely wait until the truth is found— lest the truth puts an end to you.
(9:38:55 PM) ladymadsci: KyraOOC: Argh argh argh I'm starting to talk like thou! I mean, you!
(9:39:09 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai's writer: Heeheehee!
(9:39:35 PM) madgirlkate: ZoeOOC: Come help me do research. We can make Sai wait in a different room.
(9:39:39 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: Time wouldst be best spent not languishing around, but rather putting such a Shining Mind to promise.
(9:39:40 PM) starwar009: Shining Mind: I do not appreciate philosophical platatudes miss Kyra. I will see if lady Zoe needs assistance in her research into the matter.
(9:39:55 PM) madgirlkate: ZoeOOC: *yessss*
(9:40:08 PM) Prof Zobot: SaiOOC: YOU'RE WELCOME!
(9:40:12 PM) starwar009: and back to Zoe! as Shining mind walks into the room she's in. "Lady Zoe."
(9:40:18 PM) ladymadsci: Kyra: :-|
(9:40:21 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: Shining Mind!
(9:40:38 PM) ladymadsci: KyraOOC: Et tu, brute?
(9:41:00 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: ...did you talk to Sai?
(9:42:18 PM) starwar009: Shining Mind: Yes. This seemed more productive. *checking books*
(9:42:32 PM) ladymadsci: (backshortly)
(9:43:05 PM) Prof Zobot: SaiOOC: *Sai's self-confidence has decreased by 20 esteem points!*
(9:43:44 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: *finds this statement correct* I was able to determine that the containment system here is able to detect the Primordial, but there is no record of it in this office. I believe that the records would be in the library. However, unless Endless Depths of Knowledge *gestures to the solar* is lying, the library was emptied sometime since last week of nearly all books.
(9:44:10 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: Emptied by an unknown entity, that is. If he is lying, it was likely emptied by him.
(9:44:50 PM) starwar009: Shining Mind: Ah. it is good to know the primordial is actually there. That is at least something for your argument of me pausing my plans.
(9:45:11 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: *points at the display screen*
(9:45:12 PM) starwar009: Endless Depths: I'm not lying. It was all there when I placed the book there.
(9:45:16 PM) madgirlkate: ...brb
(9:46:28 PM) madgirlkate: Back, sorry- I thought I saw something outside the window, but I think it was just the lighting.
(9:47:14 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: From the display screen, I believe I was able to confirm, or at least support, the existance of the primordial. It shows the detected essence.
(9:51:26 PM) starwar009: one sec, wasn't expecting Sai to succeed in getting SM to back down, need to decide just how he reacts to the data. that and need a snack. brb ))
(9:51:41 PM) madgirlkate: kk
(9:53:12 PM) linda thomas: TiOOC: *wondering what the meeting between Sai and Daigo will be like. Especially if Sai is all wolfed out.*
(9:53:54 PM) Prof Zobot: OOC: I dont' really know. Sai could react one of many ways.
(9:58:40 PM) Prof Zobot: SargeOOC: Bwi. *Thinks everyone is being too dramatic and that they should just settle down and eat some jade*
(10:00:48 PM) linda thomas: TiOOC: No jade, have to subsitute. *brews some green tea instead.*
(10:02:54 PM) starwar009: ok, back.
(10:03:45 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: *thinking about the library*
(10:03:46 PM) starwar009: Shining mind examines the readout and nods vaguely to himself. "I see. Mark against my theory. If feeding on wyld. Would have done so by now."
(10:07:34 PM) Prof Zobot: OOC Spoiler Alert: The Primordial is that book of Zoe's. (Not really)
(10:07:51 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: The wyld would not be a suitable method of containment, correct?
(10:08:55 PM) starwar009: Shining mind: No... *looks puzzled* Then what holds it? No other energy in area. in fact none at all. that is strange. should be some gettng through. What are walls made of?
(10:09:10 PM) madgirlkate: (...can I roll for knowing that?)
(10:09:19 PM) linda thomas: TiOOC: *Here's that Primordial! (rips off mask) Why, it's Old Man Smithers!*
(10:09:25 PM) starwar009: you can. int + lore
(10:09:41 PM) madgirlkate: (5 successes)
(10:09:46 PM) linda thomas: PrimordialOOC: *And I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you pesky exalts!*
(10:09:51 PM) Prof Zobot: (Hee!)
(10:10:24 PM) starwar009: Zoe recalls seeing the walls. They're made of every magical material, mostly oricalcum.
(10:11:00 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: It's largely oricalcum, but it is a combination of many magical materials.
(10:12:04 PM) Dr. Beard: ((pff))
(10:12:41 PM) starwar009: Shining Mind: oh.... oh! of course. It is weak. Magically materials are resistant to new stories. Can't will them away. Stuck in room. Needs a way out... Needs a door.
(10:13:01 PM) starwar009: At this point, Sai notices that the one way mirror seems oddly dim... darker than it was before.
(10:13:33 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: Would it be able to create its own door, or would one be externally generated?
(10:13:51 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: ...hm?
(10:14:26 PM) starwar009: Shining Mind: no. it needs existing door. There are already doors here. But they operate on exalted essence. can't open them itself.
(10:15:16 PM) starwar009: The mirror is slowly blacking out, a shadow crawling over it.
(10:15:30 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: ...Um...
(10:15:41 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai will try and smash it using Icepick!
(10:15:44 PM) ladymadsci: (Is Kyra there?)
(10:15:54 PM) starwar009: she is.
(10:16:40 PM) madgirlkate: There's a 'door locking' mechanism there for emergencies, isn't there?
(10:17:01 PM) starwar009: ok, how is Sai smaching it, and what "it" is he smashing
(10:17:32 PM) Prof Zobot: He's, um... wait, is the mirror a tangible thing? Like actual glass?
(10:17:35 PM) starwar009: yes there is. it's already in employment. the doors usually are all open, but right now they need exalted essence to open.
(10:17:39 PM) Prof Zobot: If not, then he's going to try and break the frame
(10:17:42 PM) madgirlkate: Oooooh.
(10:17:50 PM) starwar009: and yes, the mirror is a glass of some sort.
(10:18:05 PM) Prof Zobot: And stepping through it leads somewhere else, right?
(10:18:17 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: Well, that explains the current locked status of the doors...
(10:18:25 PM) Prof Zobot: Yeah, the frame would be a good way to go if breaking it's the thing to do. And Sai thinks breaking it would be good
(10:18:47 PM) starwar009: ok, go ahead and roll the attack
(10:19:01 PM) Prof Zobot: why do I feel this is a bad idea...
(10:19:15 PM) ladymadsci: Kyra's going to go warform now.
(10:20:30 PM) Prof Zobot: ...frig. 4,2,4,6,4, 7,9,5,6,8, 8,1,4,2,3 (4 successes)
(10:20:45 PM) starwar009: Gracefull Blade: *slowly drawing sword, looking at the mirror.* M'lord. There doth seem to be an issue arising here.
(10:20:56 PM) starwar009: Zoe can hear Gracefull blade calling out btw
(10:21:06 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: ?
(10:21:07 PM) starwar009: ok, let's see...
(10:21:11 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: SOMETHING TIS COMING THOUGH!
(10:21:22 PM) Prof Zobot: Sai: *Is just sort of assuming*
(10:22:11 PM) starwar009: ok, 4 successes= 4 over since the frame has no DV. what's his raw dmg?
(10:23:12 PM) Prof Zobot: Raw damage? Ok... 13 L.
(10:23:19 PM) Prof Zobot: Assuming I use the lower value of the spear.
(10:23:43 PM) starwar009: ok, that's one over it's soak. so min(essence) dmg
(10:23:57 PM) Prof Zobot: Hm... so 3.
(10:24:10 PM) Prof Zobot: 4,3,7 (1 success)
(10:24:32 PM) starwar009: nope. 3. no need to roll. it's an inanimate object
(10:24:37 PM) Prof Zobot: Ah. I see
(10:24:52 PM) starwar009: ok, not enough to break it.
(10:25:01 PM) ladymadsci: Kyra'll attack it.
(10:25:05 PM) starwar009: ok
(10:25:10 PM) ladymadsci: (1 moment, computing mote costs)
(10:27:35 PM) ladymadsci: OK, she's going to flurry with two punches w/ warform+claws of the Silver Moon.
(10:29:39 PM) starwar009: kk
(10:31:43 PM) ladymadsci: It's Dex+ Acc + MA, right?
(10:32:00 PM) starwar009: yes.
(10:32:21 PM) ladymadsci: OK…. so rolling 6+1+6+3 = 14 and 13 dice.
(10:32:57 PM) ladymadsci: 8,9,1,6,4, 7,6,9,5,10, 10,8,2,3   (9 successes)
(10:33:09 PM) ladymadsci:
10,1,5,8,5, 6,7,1,2,8, 4,9,7   (7 successes)

(10:33:48 PM) ladymadsci: What's its soak?
(10:34:47 PM) starwar009: 18B soak/hardness
(10:35:26 PM) ladymadsci: Lethal soak.
(10:35:34 PM) starwar009: 12L
(10:36:18 PM) ladymadsci: 9 // 7 − 0 = 9 // 7 + 6 = 15L // 13L raw damage - 12L = up to minimum => 4L // 4L to roll.
(10:36:38 PM) ladymadsci: Wait, cancel that, cancel that. Claws makes the minimum 5L.
(10:36:47 PM) ladymadsci: 5L // 5L.
(10:37:00 PM) starwar009: right. then no need to roll. that's 10L total dmg
(10:37:07 PM) ladymadsci: Oh, OK!
(10:37:18 PM) starwar009: and what will Zoe be doing?
(10:37:28 PM) ladymadsci: Kyra: *KREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*
(10:38:59 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe heard Graceful Blade say there was a problem... she's going to keep messing with the control panel and see if there's a way to more concretely lock the doors.
(10:39:18 PM) madgirlkate: Or a possible way to modify the control station to allow a better locking of the doors.
(10:39:29 PM) starwar009: ok, roll int + lore then
(10:39:51 PM) madgirlkate: 4 successes.
(10:41:19 PM) starwar009: ok, Zoe finds only one way to secure the doors any more than they already are. She could shut down the network entirely. But then the doors would never work again.
(10:42:57 PM) madgirlkate: Would there be a possibility of 'fixing' one of the doors, were the network shut down entirely, (or can I roll to determine that?)
(10:43:33 PM) starwar009: you can roll. int + lore again.
(10:43:55 PM) madgirlkate: 5 successes
(10:45:23 PM) starwar009: ok, it's possible to reconnect them later. But it would require a great deal of skill with magitech and specialized tools, and a good deal of time.
(10:47:48 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: Shining Mind, do you know if a partially-functioning locked door would be more of use to the primordial than a non-functioning door?
(10:48:25 PM) starwar009: Shining Mind: It would. It could force. or trick someone into opening it if it's working.
(10:50:11 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: Hmmm... while I dislike locking myself in this room, at least there is some reading material. Endless Depths, do you have any magitech skill? Or would you be willing to aid in our escape from this room, Shining Mind? *she's going to start setting the control panel up to shut down the network without actually doing it yet*
(10:51:24 PM) starwar009: Endless Depths: ... do I have some magitech skill? Are you being sracastic? Yes, I have immense skill with magitech.
(10:51:50 PM) starwar009: Shining Mind: I'm willing to assist. of course. mutual survival.
(10:52:26 PM) madgirlkate: Zoe: Reasonable. Hopefully it will not follow us out. *shuts the system down*
(10:52:44 PM) starwar009: ok, and with that we'll end tonight's game!
(10:52:47 PM) starwar009: ssxp time.
(10:53:28 PM) starwar009: everyone gets 4ssxp. +1 to Zoe and Sai for their parts in changing the direction(twice) I expected this to take.
(10:53:33 PM) ladymadsci: Yay!
(10:53:40 PM) Dr. Beard: HueOOC: Can't we move any faster?
(10:54:02 PM) madgirlkate: ZoeOOC: Sorry. I'm a bit slow today.
(10:54:09 PM) Prof Zobot: SaiOOC: Sorry, Hue.

_________________
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don’t talk" -Tuco, The Good the Bad and the Ugly

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: exalted quest 2 logs V
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:47 pm 
Offline
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:52 pm
Posts: 618
Location: Two steps ahead of you
chicgeek « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:44 am » Now we just need to join up with the other half of the party. ^^
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:43 am » Yay!
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:41 am » Woo
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:41 am » Wpp~
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:40 am » HueOOC: Yaaaaaay! I've rejoined the party!
Demothesis « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:40 am » ok, everyone gets the usual 4 xp
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:39 am » Hhee.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:38 am » (fortunately, Ti has the Strong Back merit! ^^)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:38 am » Kee~ It is nearly 2 am on my end.
Mithril Jack « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:38 am » ok
chicgeek « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:37 am » Okay, Demo.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:37 am » Ti: We'd best carry all we can out of here.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:37 am » mmmmg, I hate doing this. but it's been a long day and I don't have the energy to keep things interesting going further. so we'll wrap it up here for tonight.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:37 am » Ooooo.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:36 am » Ti: Well, well, well. Someone was either planing to burn this place, or light their way through a tunnel.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:36 am » Peri just keeps grabbing at random and scanning them.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:35 am » yes. Ti finds a small collection of torches and "firewater(aka oil)" hidden under a desk, they're not nearly as old as the rest of the stuff here
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:34 am » I'd like to look at an early one first then. First one chronologically if possible. Ad yes, does Ti find anything?
chicgeek « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:34 am » Does Ti find anything in her room search?
Demothesis « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:33 am » yes, everyone investigating can tell they're all in order by date, filling up a month's worth of time.
Claire « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:32 am » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:31 am » Is there any sort of clear organization to them?
Mithril Jack « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:31 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:30 am » (Night, Z.)
Demothesis « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:30 am » he can beard
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:29 am » (night z)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:29 am » (G'night Z!)
chicgeek « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:29 am » (goodnight, Zobot)
Professor Zobot « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:28 am » (Ok... Ican't stay awake. I'll read the rest tomorrow. But good night everyone!0
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:27 am » Can he take one and start reading or will he have to peer over a shoulder?
Demothesis « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:27 am » anyone else?
Demothesis « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:27 am » righto
chicgeek « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:27 am » Since she just has Riverspeak and Low Realm. ^^
chicgeek « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:26 am » Well, Ti's just looking around the room, the desk, floor, ect., for anything hidden.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:26 am » So Hue can read them!
Demothesis « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:25 am » yes
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:24 am » Ah-ha! The scrolls are in Old Realm, right?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:23 am » Two dots in linguistics but where are the languages...
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:22 am » Hey wait. Lemme check something...
Demothesis « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:19 am » adding two successes
Mithril Jack « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:19 am » Flim: 3,4,2 (failure)
Demothesis « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:19 am » and rass is using his investigation excellency
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:18 am » Peri is taking a look at a scroll chosen at random
chicgeek « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:18 am » 10,7,10,10,8, 6,3 (8 successes)
chicgeek « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:17 am » then she joins in the room search.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:17 am » nope, just silence
chicgeek « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:17 am » Does she hear/notice anything?
chicgeek « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:15 am » 5,9,2,2,8, 7,2 (3 successes) percep aware
chicgeek « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:15 am » (Then she'll check the room, too)
Demothesis « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:14 am » perception + awareness for Ti
chicgeek « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:14 am » Ti: *listens at the door-can she hear anything behind it?*
Demothesis « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:14 am » ok, roll perception + investigation if you're checking the room
chicgeek « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:14 am » Ti: *nods*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:13 am » Hue: In a moment, Ti?
Demothesis « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:13 am » Rassilon: It's possible it's past the door. but worth a look here~
chicgeek « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:12 am » Ti: Might I point out that there's a door here, too? This may not be the end of the trail. (stands by said door while the scholars schol*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:11 am » Hue: What do they say? *so curious!*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:11 am » (heehe.)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:11 am » Peri: *cracks his knuckles* These seem like the ones we were looking for. Cousin?
Claire « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:11 am » (I'm still fond of Peri's ideology)
Claire « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:10 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:10 am » Adriedne: ... no. *clings to his arm*
chicgeek « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:10 am » Ti: Perhaps you or Rass can look at these scrolls, Peri? I don't know any high realm, new or ancient.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:10 am » Rahn: *sighs* Adriedne... they're not going to hurt you. Stop hiding behind me.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:09 am » Peri; *snort* Battle? With you? I;d sooner punch myself. I have ~honor~. Good job finding the place.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:09 am » Ti: Same here.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:09 am » Hue: *nod* Astrologer, I promise we intend you no harm.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:09 am » Adriedne:... well... it's not as though it is my place to argue the point... or do battle with you... *kind of hiding behind Rahn*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:08 am » Peri: I;m sorry. I know this looks so very suspect. But we are Just.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:08 am » Peri: ...8sigh* *holds out his hand* Miss. I am Precarius Balance of Justice, Son of Son of daughter of daughter of daughter of daughter of the Empress. Cut me open and I am dragon blood all the way through. i am HERE for the benifit OF the isle, everything else is a matter of happenstance, and I will be damned if a damned goddamned religion acts like it has the boot on our esteemed empires throat enough to LIE to us.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:08 am » Rassilon: Bah, until the empress herself takes my title, I'm still a magistrate of the empire.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:07 am » Ti: *winces*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:06 am » Hue: ...Aaaaand there's that. Sorry to hear.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:06 am » Rassilon:*prickly* Magistrates have no bounds save those of the empress.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:06 am » Hue: Peri, we are walking lanterns right now. Even Rassilon's prodigious powers as a Magistrate cannot counteract that.
Demothesis « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:06 am » Adriedne: ... You mean former magistrate? He was stripped of his title when he overstepped his bounds on the isle...
Demothesis « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:05 am » Rahn: Yes. Ariedne... She's the astrologer for our group. *lecturing tone to her* And she's not supposed to go wandering off by herself when it's dangerous.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:04 am » Peri: ... I think you;ll find you're mistaken. *hauls rass over* Look! A magistrate. Ergo we aren;t anathemia.
chicgeek « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:04 am » Ti: *sniffs armpit, looks puzzled*
Claire « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:03 am » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:03 am » Hue: *quietly moves the spearpoint down and away with the flat of his hand* Someone you know, Rahn?
Demothesis « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:03 am » A small woman, stick thin and wrapped in volumnous robes, stands slowly. "Ah... Daigo..." He face pales at the sight of you all, as she whispers to Daigo "Those are anathma!"
Jane Narbon « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:02 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:02 am » Ti: ...Astrologer?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:01 am » Peri: ...?
Demothesis « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:01 am » Daigo: ... I could ask you the same question Ariedne... What are you doing exploring without an escort? You're an astrologer, not a soldier. You could get yourself killed doing that.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:01 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:00 am » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:56 pm » Hue also moves towards the desk to investigate, and if necessary push Daigo's spear away from whoever is hiding.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:56 pm » Peri: ....*eyebrow raise*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:55 pm » A small quavering voice calls out from the other end of Daigo's spear "Daigo?! What're you doing here?! Why are you pointing that at me?!"
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:55 pm » yes
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:55 pm » (Are the three of them looking at the same thing/person/direction?)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:54 pm » Peri: *blink blink!*
Claire « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:53 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:53 pm » ok, as you all enter the room, no one notices anything out of place, except hue, Rassilon, and Daigo. Hue hears someone breathing, and moving a bit behind one of the desks. Rassilon looks towards a corner of the room at the same instant Daigo dives into the room, vaulting over a desk, pointing his spear behind it.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:51 pm » 5,6,6,8,7, 9,10 (5 successes)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:49 pm » (Hee!)
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:48 pm » Flim: 9,7,2,6 (2 successes)
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:48 pm » (Tinker! We're doing it again!)
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:48 pm » 3,1,1,8,6, 10,4 (3 successes)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:47 pm » 5,5,1,9,1, 10,2 (3 successes)
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:47 pm » everyone roll perception + awareness as you enter the room
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:46 pm » Ti: Do you smell anything else?
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:45 pm » Chimera:*sniffs* no.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:45 pm » Ti: *turns to Milady* Earlier, you said you smelled a dragon blooded. Milady, do you smell that now? Aside from our group.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:44 pm » Hue: *must not laugh*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:44 pm » Peri: I can do a bunny.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:44 pm » As you all decend the stairs behind the bookcase the air gets drier, the passage darker except the gold glow of anima banners. Eventually you all reach the bottom, a small office looking room with a large door at one end, closed firmly, several large desks lining the walls and a few book cases full of scrolls in surprisingly good condition.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:43 pm » Ti: *mock thwaps him on the shoulder* Yes, we're glowy, but sound carries.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:42 pm » Peri: ...*raises an eyebrow, and makes a hand puppet with their glowing*
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:42 pm » Ti: Now, shush. Might as well be a *little* sneaky.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:41 pm » Ti: You and me both.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:40 pm » Peri: Just be on alert. I hope you have essence because I;m fair tapped.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:40 pm » Ti: Just, be alert, Hue. We don;'t know what's waiting for us.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:40 pm » Oh, also, a reminder: Hue is pretty glowy.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:39 pm » Peri: *dragging the book-shelf open*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:39 pm » Hue: Is there anything I can do specifically? *sticking close to the chimera, just in case*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:39 pm » yep ^.^
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:39 pm » Ti: Let's go. (I assume slightly glowy Solars will do to light a dark passageway?)
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:38 pm » Rassilon: Right now~? Now we need to go find out who opened this and why they didn't get the rest of the iummaculates~
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:37 pm » Hue: Right. Later then. What needs doing now?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:36 pm » Peri: Moving the book-case!
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:36 pm » Rassilon: We may be in a hurry~ The pasage has already been opened recently~
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:36 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:35 pm » Hue: So, do we have time for explanations or are we in a hurry?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:35 pm » Peri: Yes and I say lady to my lord because you are *moon daft* sometimes. Shall we check the passage now?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:35 pm » Hue: Oh! Hello! *friendly smile* Pleased to meet you again.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:33 pm » Rassilon: he says left hand because I'm clumsy~ *amused*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:33 pm » Peri: *to Hue* he was very brave.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:33 pm » Daigo: ...I seem to be safe. last I checked. well, besides betraying my unit.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:33 pm » Peri: *shakes his head* I am. I was born to the lines of Gaia. From myself, to my father, to his father, to his mother, to her mother, to her mother, to the Empress herself, and from her to the divinity of the dragons. *grips Rassilons shoulder* And this is my brother-of-birth, mind to my eye, left hand to my right.
Claire « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:33 pm » ZoeOOC: ...I only look like that when I am annoyed.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:32 pm » Hue: Daigo? ...Sai's little brother? Please say he's safe.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:31 pm » Chimera: *nods* ... Yes. I/we remember. *looks confused at peri* you are not dragon blooded/prince of the earth
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:31 pm » Rassilon: interesting~ I had best be on my best behavior~ You look ready to punch things already milady~ Remind me of Zoe~
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:31 pm » (brb)
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:30 pm » Ti: *looks at her, raises an eyebrow* And Daigo is the brother of a dear friend.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:30 pm » Hue: I told you about him, remember?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:30 pm » Peri: .... we only ursurped the once..... its not like we made it a habit....
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:30 pm » not at the moment, they seem to be waiting outside
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:30 pm » Hue: Milady, Rassilon is an ally and a friend. He's Peri's cousin.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:29 pm » Chimera: *sniffs when entering* I/we smell a dragon blooded/usurper...
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:29 pm » (Are any of the snakewolves coming in with her?)
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:29 pm » Rassilon: No promises~
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:28 pm » Peri: Just inside. *shows them* ... *pokes his head in* Hue is back. She brought a friend. Rassilon I'll whack you one if you're rude.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:28 pm » Hue: What about the others?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:27 pm » Hue: ...*smiles, nodding agreement with Peri in clear relief to the chimera*
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:27 pm » (hee!)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:27 pm » *to
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:27 pm » Peri: I will scold her if she tries to challenge one ot wrestle.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:27 pm » Peri: ... *bows* Then thank you.... Ladyship.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:26 pm » Peri: *looks down* I patched her up as well as I can, she told me to go ahead.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:26 pm » Chimera: Your friend/teacher/Fist is being watched by several of the snakewolves. I/we noted her injury/battle with the usurper/dragon blooded/prince of the earth
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:25 pm » Hue: *concerned expression sharpens* Leave her behind?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:24 pm » Hue: Milady, this is Peri. *gestures at Peri* Peri, ah... this is... milady. I suppose. She doesn't have a name at the moment.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:24 pm » Peri hugs him back. "I;m fine. Fist is... I had to leae her behind. She got hurt. Bad. But we're on the trail. And...... I am glad to meet any friend of yours.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:23 pm » Ti: Daigo, I know Sai will be glad to see you. *smiles, making conversatioin while Rass paces and waiting for Peri)
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:22 pm » *Ti
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:22 pm » Daigo is inside with Rass and To
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:21 pm » Chimera: Wise not to assume.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:21 pm » ((Is he outside/visible?))
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:21 pm » (back)
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:21 pm » Daigo Rahn*still here... trying not to feel in the way/paranoid he made a terrible mistake*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:21 pm » Okay, correction: Hue hops off and runs for Peri, very nearly hugging him. Hue's clearly been worried. "Is everyone alright? I'm so sorry I wasn't there, I was kidnapped basically and it's a long story but well this is a- a new friend. I think."
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:20 pm » (Yes, Daigo)
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:20 pm » (Daigo, right?)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:19 pm » ((*fail*))
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:19 pm » (Oh, is Sai's brother with us?)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:19 pm » ((Oops! Sorry! Gah.))
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:18 pm » (You mean, Peri?)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:18 pm » (Peri is outside the other two are inside.)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:18 pm » "
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:17 pm » Hue hops off and runs toward them. "Is everyone alright? I'm so sorry I wasn't there- where's Fist? Oh, this is... um... well technically speaking she doesn't have a name but she's mostly friendly and Milady that's Rassilon he's the friend please don't try to eat him.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:15 pm » Peri: ... *bows, fist pressed to palm, feeling a wierd sense of awe* Greetings. H'lllo, Hue.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:14 pm » Rassilon:*pacing in front of the bookcase muttering theories to himself*
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:14 pm » Ti: *waiting for Peri to come back in before going down the rabbit hole*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:14 pm » Chimera: *looks peri over slowly* Hello/greetings
Claire « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:14 pm » (woooo Hue!)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:13 pm » Peri: ..... *okay, what are we seeing: Well, Hue doesn't seem panicked, or injured, or under duress. All that means is hes not panicky. But if he is calm, I will be calm* ... *wlks over to Hue*
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:12 pm » Ti:...Crap.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:12 pm » Rassilon: ... well... seems someone found the pasage before us... but... not the immacualtes... or they'd all be here...
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:11 pm » alright, as you all explore the mansion, you find it too be ransacked, or have been year and years ago. What little furniture is laying on the ground, broken and rotting. You all come to the same room though, an office, devoid of books, and one bookcase shoved to the side, Rassilong and Ti note at the same time, that the dust under the bookcase has been disturbed, someone opened the passage recently. At the same time Peri will notice suddenly as he's pushing the gate closed, that the snakewolves from earlier are suddenly inside the mansion's grounds. They seem not to mean him any harm though, in fact they seem to be watching the perimeter of the mansion. He'll also notice Hue riding one, next to a very bizarr looking woman. She seems to have the fratured eyes of a bug, arms that seem to ignore joints and a pair of antenae.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:10 pm » Peri: *sneeeeaaaaaaaaaaky push*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:09 pm » He'll
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:08 pm » Hell do that, then.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:07 pm » he can
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:07 pm » (Heehee.)
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:07 pm » (Tinker, you copycat. ^^ We're duplicating our rolls.)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:06 pm » ....Can peri go back to close the gate, in the meantime?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:06 pm » 3,8,3,3,2, 6,8 (2 successes)
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:06 pm » 5,4,7,4,3, 8,1 (2 successes)
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:05 pm » ok, and one roll for perception + awareness. for other reasons :D
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:02 pm » 1,9,9,2,10, 8,4 (5 successes)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:02 pm » 1,9,4,10,4, 9,8 (5 successes)
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:01 pm » everyone roll perception + investigation ^.^
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:01 pm » *Rassilon
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:01 pm » (Hee, Ti has a decent shot at a perception roll. ^^) (dammit I just jinxed it, didn't I?)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:00 pm » Peri: With Ti running common sense interference. <3
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:59 pm » Ti: Heh, we'lls ee which of us spots it first. *friendly grin*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:59 pm » Peri: And now I do my bit where I find things~
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:58 pm » Peri: *buffs his nails on his shirt* Whos the best thug? Mmmhmmm.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:58 pm » (His charm for strength is still activated, so... yes~))
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:58 pm » (that's a lot of dice! Peri is Charles Atlas?)
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:58 pm » ok, peri manages to get the gate open, without making a lot of noise even.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:56 pm » 1,2,3,10,7, 7,3,6,8,9, 2,7 (7 successes)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:56 pm » Peri: *easing the gate open*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:56 pm » ok, roll str + athletics peri
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:56 pm » Rassilon: Well you were the one who said we should just check all his letters~ I said it was too obvious~ and then lo and behold, there it was~ right on his desk~ So, obvious is not bad~
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:55 pm » Peri: *smiles* Oooof course. *cracks his knuckles and tugs it open, slowly*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:55 pm » Peri: Anyways what about the stolen letter?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:54 pm » Ti: *looking around alertly as they go* Try not to make noise.
Claire « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:54 pm » (seconded)
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:54 pm » Rassilon: I still need to go back one day and investigate him~ *tugs at the mansion's front gate... uselessly. coughs* uhm... peri, could you get the door~?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:53 pm » (God I love reading the interactions between Rassilon and Peri)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:52 pm » XD
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:51 pm » (Hehee)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:51 pm » Peri: Oh, the one with the tea-stain shaped like- well I thought it was a turtle and you thought it was a snail. *to Ti* Oh, him! No, we never worked him out all the way. Slippery bastard. Smile like a tin plate.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:51 pm » (sorry, couldn't resist a Pratchett reference)
Claire « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:51 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:50 pm » Ti: Case of letters? Was this that time there was trouble at the Post Office? And they sent over some con man to be in charge?
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:50 pm » Rassilon: There was a stolen letter and the perp left it out in the open, but all torn up so no one would suspect it was a Very Important Document and look closer~
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:49 pm » Peri: Which one? We had like thirteen cases with letters.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:49 pm » Peri: *not the Smart one~!*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:49 pm » Rassilon: no no~ remember that case with the letter~? *heading for the building* (gm is now blatantly stealing from literature)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:47 pm » Peri: S'ppose that was a little too obvious. 8follows*
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:46 pm » *then*
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:46 pm » Ti: *nods* Onward, them.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:46 pm » Rassilon: logical conclusion though~
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:45 pm » Rassilon:*8 successes* ah~ there we go~ Falling Star should be the one~ Progress~
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:44 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:44 pm » (back shortly)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:43 pm » Peri: I think if we dont have anything else, we check Daybreak of Knowledge.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:41 pm » Rassilon: oh~ excellent... let's see if I can remember what the provost was at the end of their records~
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:40 pm » Peri: Its Old Relm. I speak every kind of... well. Relm. Anyhow, thos seem... tellin.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:39 pm » Peri: Each building has a name on it. Falling Star, Daybreak of Knowledge, Hollston Ferigon, Cerase Jece, and Uwal Wesce
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:37 pm » Rassilon: Cues~? what kinds coz~?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:36 pm » Ti: Okay, which building first?
Claire « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:36 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:36 pm » HueOOC: aaaaaa please don't die friends!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:35 pm » Peri: And I have about a half handful of essence to my name right now.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:35 pm » Rassilon: Sticking together sounds good to me~ I don't want to get attacked all by myself~
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:35 pm » Peri: ....I got some cues.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:34 pm » Ti: And, I am almost out of essence. I'm going to save it so I'll have enough for an emergency healing charm. Not that we'll need it, right? *wry smile*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:34 pm » right, Peri does see a few cues, specifically the names of the owners of the mansions.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:33 pm » Peri: *looking
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:31 pm » Ti: May I suggest sticking together this time? We can search as a team, and no wasting time rounding up the gang when it's found.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:31 pm » 10,6,1,3,8, 7,8 (5 successes)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:30 pm » And I;m going to try and have him remember anything that he can think of that could be a clue.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:30 pm » and roll perception + awareness for peri
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:29 pm » Rassilon: it was supposidly the provost's mansion~ Hidden in his home office~ So it'll be one of the residential mansions nearby~ Whiiiiiich *looks around* there's about 5 of them~
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:29 pm » Peri is looking around for any dragonblooded 'cues'. Old ones. Symbols.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:27 pm » Ti: Any way to narrow down which building? And, did it give details about the type of secret passage? A trapdoor, a sliding bookcase, that kind of thing?
Claire « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:25 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:25 pm » Rassilon: Now, when I did my research it indicated there was a secret passage into the archive~ It should be in one of these buildings near the college~
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:22 pm » when we last left off Peri and Flim had caught up to Rassilon and Ti outside a small cluster of buildings. It was obviously a small college of some sort long ago, all within a low wall and connected by walkways, with a central area that had a fountain of some sort, now dry.
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:21 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:20 pm » Michael: *Swept out of chat* Bah!
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:20 pm » (Weee Exalted!)
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:19 pm » Jane: [sneaks up behind Michael in her tour guide outfit] Hello, sir! Would you be interested in a tour?
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:19 pm » ok, that means everyone's here. so exalted starts now ^.^
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:19 pm » Chic: Oh, *that*. If they didn't want the mass transist redesigned, they should have secured it better.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:19 pm » Axel: The highest building is Xyon Tower, right?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:19 pm » Michael: I don't think there's a rule against it, no.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:19 pm » heya luc.
Claire « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:19 pm » Claire: Oooooh, 'site' and 'sight' are different, aren't they?
Sarah McLaren « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:18 pm » Hi T!
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:18 pm » Chic: Moi?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:18 pm » Dr. Beard: ...If the reason for my community service directly involved the aquarium, can I still use it as my location?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:18 pm » Hiya, T.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:18 pm » Michael: *Looking at Chic* Besides, we all remember what YOU did to merit Community Service
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:18 pm » Rolf: Ve take them to de site, und start a brawl?
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:18 pm » (Hi, T. Glad you're here.)
Claire « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:18 pm » Burn: ...some of us actually learn magic before trying to use it.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:18 pm » *waves* In chats, just verry tireds and quier.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:17 pm » Michael: How does something EXPLODE into "fear and confusion". I mean, they're not even physical particles! And for that matter, why would a Tesla Coil explode into them?!? This is the last time I try to use magical materials I borrow from Frederic...
Claire « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:17 pm » Claire: *confused by this terminology for Rolf* I don't think a barroom brawl is a 'site'... isn't it more tactile?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:17 pm » Chic: That was a *wussy* Tesla coil. You're just lucky that as a judge, I couldn't compete.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:17 pm » (A specific way? Do tell, what is it?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:16 pm » Michael: To be fair, I WOULD have won "Biggest Tesla Coil". If it hadn't exploded into a cloud of fear and confusion that caused people to scatter to the four winds.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:16 pm » Rolf: *grins* Ve could take them on a barroom brawl, liebschen.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:16 pm » .
Claire « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:15 pm » Claire: ...jaeger-friend?
Sarah McLaren « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:15 pm » (Jane, there's a specific *way* to fleece tourists, this is not it XD)
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:15 pm » Jane: Hey Chic, wanna pass the service time by fleecing gullible tourists?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:15 pm » Chic: *sniff* I was looking forward to the Tesla-Off. I was going to be a judge this year!
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:15 pm » I could imagine Claire and her Jaeger-friend doing one...
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:14 pm » (Sadly, I suspect Jane will have a hard time adapting to the concept, so she'll probably be at it a while. ;))
Claire « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:14 pm » Claire: They said I'm not allowed to steal any more buildings an I hafta tell people about Xyon? *confused*
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:14 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:14 pm » Jane: I don't mind community service, because... [there is a whirlwind of activity, and Jane reappears in a prim tour guide's outfit] I can take people for all they're worth! [griiiiinning]
Sarah McLaren « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:14 pm » (I love this idea.)
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:14 pm » So yeah. Write about Joe's Diner. Write about The Abandoned Warehouse District. Mayor Dean's office. Jane Narbon's lab. Whatever you feel like.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:13 pm » Axel: Oooh, I can introduce bungee jumping! :D ;D
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:13 pm » Chic: THERE WILL BE BLOOD.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:13 pm » Hehehe
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:13 pm » Michael: I can't believe they stuck me with Community Service! COMMUNITY SERVICE! The wussiest of all criminal punishments!
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:12 pm » Chic: Grrr!!!!
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:12 pm » All paid for by the Xyon City Government, specifically the Bureau of Tourism, who are trying to get tourists to come back to Xyon City after an incident committed by one M. Toboz which scared people away from the big Tesla-Off.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:12 pm » EEEEEEEEEEE
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:12 pm » Oh, neat!
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:11 pm » So it's not got like a story, it's just pieces. That's a good idea.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:11 pm » (Hi Sarah!)
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:11 pm » Ooh?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:11 pm » A new thread designed to be written on in people's spare time and contributed to by people who want to flesh out a bit more of Xyon City. Basically, it goes like this: Various Mad Scientists, Henchmen, Local people in Xyon, and so forth, after schemes gone awry, have been roped into doing community service, specifically they've been roped into showing Tourists the various "Sights" of Xyon City. The whole idea is a writing exercise: If your character was asked to show someone something important in Xyon City, what would they pick? The idea is to contribute a bit to the setting while at the same time showing how one of your characters in particular colors it.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:10 pm » Ooooooh!
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:09 pm » Oooh.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:08 pm » Ok... I've got two things I plan on unveiling tomorrow. The first is what I'm calling the Xyon City Tourism Restoration Project.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:07 pm » Please do!
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:07 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:05 pm » Hm... I suppose I should tell people about one of my Schemes...
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:05 pm » Heh.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:04 pm » have another. I'm easily amused. http://xkcd.com/1087/
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:03 pm » XD
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:02 pm » That's awesome.
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:01 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:01 pm » Here, have something random. http://xkcd.com/788/
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:00 pm » Okay.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:00 pm » no, I've got it chic
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:59 pm » Wait, what?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:57 pm » Hey! My invisibility gizmo works! No dot!
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:57 pm » Zzz
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:56 pm » Do the others need a wee nudge?
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:55 pm » heh, alright. :P anyway, we'll start shortly ^.^
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:54 pm » Hi, MJ
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:54 pm » Demo I am NOT upset with you. At all. Ever.
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:53 pm » hello all :)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:53 pm » Nono, I thought it was at 10 is all!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:53 pm » and while Claire slept until noon I woke up around 7 as usual ad just rolled around in bed until I gave up on sleep
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:53 pm » sorry. thought I'd let everyone know I was working tonight. ^.^;
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:53 pm » Apartment shenanigans?
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:53 pm » You're living next to one another?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:52 pm » Claire and I were up past 1 last night due to neighboring apartment shenanigans
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:52 pm » or maybe bought something caffeinated
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:52 pm » If I'd known we were starting at 11 I would have taken a longer nap
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:51 pm » Blargh, incoherant
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:49 pm » I can so see her doing this.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:48 pm » She would go after ExxonMobil next, but they were wiped out of existence by a highly respected Nigerian Mad Biologist who Geneve secretly sort of idolizes.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:47 pm » Maria Narbon: [to nGeneve] You know, you should have a saltwater gun.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:45 pm » Yep, it's a shame. At least we can fix it in the game...
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:45 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:44 pm » ^^
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:43 pm » WHICH TAKES FAR LESS TIME AND EFFORT THAN REBUILDING AN ENTIRE SEMITROPICAL SYSTEM CONNECTED TO ONE OF THE MOS IMPORTANT OCEAN CURRENTS IN THE WORLD YOU MISERABLE TUNICATES
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:42 pm » hee
Sarah McLaren « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:41 pm » Hehehe
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:41 pm » YOU CAN USE THE MONEY YOU SAVED TO REBUILD YOUR ENTIRE CITY BLOCK
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:41 pm » AREN'T YOU GLAD YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY REPARATIONS NOW?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:40 pm » I DIVERTED THE LEAK
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:40 pm » OH LOOK
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:40 pm » Just... set up aportal connected directly to the water above the Horizon oil spill
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:40 pm » ^^ An excellent idea.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:39 pm » Well, both, but I was thinking of the ocean.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:39 pm » why not combine both?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:39 pm » thepouringocean or the seige on BP?
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:38 pm » Honestly, that sounds pretty cool.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:38 pm » regular Beard: *did in fact beseige the BP headquarters on her "vacation" to the UK*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:38 pm » ...Mind, this is ALSO something Beard would do under the right circumstances.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:37 pm » nBeard is fun. She's basically Beard without the denial issues and sense of environmental responsibility.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:37 pm » Maria Narbon: Spray it, don't say it.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:36 pm » Wow, nice.
EccentricOrbit « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:36 pm » hello
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:36 pm » with a filter over it to both spray it out over a large distance and keep it from crushing her
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:36 pm » ooo
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:35 pm » above her head
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:35 pm » like a Portal portal
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:35 pm » Ooooooooh.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:35 pm » it is a hole
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:35 pm » Essentially
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:34 pm » So... what. nGeneve has a giant vortex of water surrounding her or something?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:34 pm » Kay. See you soon Demo!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:34 pm » Hee.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:33 pm » The comedic touch?
Demothesis « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:33 pm » heya all. just got off from work. getting food and we'll be starting 11-ish
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:33 pm » Maria Narbon: [pulls out a biiiig umbrella]
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:29 pm » Hope she's got a decent swimsuit then. Or at least a solid rain coat.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:28 pm » Maria Narbon: [lurking near nGeneve]
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:28 pm » Wonder where Demo is.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:27 pm » Hi again!
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:22 pm » nVorpelmeyer: *Hides the Volcano Ray*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:19 pm » nBeard: Well, I look forward to the entertainment. *laughs maniacally, soaking wet, which somehow adds an extra visual layer of Madness*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:18 pm » nVorpelmeyer: ...Admittedly by causing most of the marine life to rebel and rampage, but still it was a moral victory
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:17 pm » nVorpelmeyer: Also, you are conveniently overlooking the part where I got the entire aquarium closed
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:15 pm » nVorpelmeyer: That may have gotten a bit away from me, yes, but this year I have amended my mistakes.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:14 pm » nBeard: Truly, you are a comedic genius for the ages.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:13 pm » Hi Sarah.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:13 pm » nBeard: And when the leopard seal ate your ray gun and chased you across the auditorium? Inspired.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:12 pm » Hi,Sarah!
Sarah McLaren « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:12 pm » (Hi!)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:12 pm » nBeard: Wonderful! *little clap* I absolutely adored the bit last year when you fell into the touch (at your own risk) tank and emerged covered in hyperpredadory basket stars.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:11 pm » nPenny: *has a land creature and a sea creature!* So...you two know each other?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:10 pm » nPenny: *looking on*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:10 pm » nBeard: Oh, doing slapstick again this year?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:09 pm » nVorpelmeyer: I do, after all, want everyone to see the show
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:08 pm » nBeard: ...*dismissive huff*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:06 pm » brb
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:04 pm » nVorpelmeyer: *Grins* Good.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:03 pm » nBeard: Pets. Plural. And my favorite henchcreature, of course~
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:02 pm » nVorpelmeyer: I was, until something started reeking of rotten fish and uncooked seaweed... so you brought your pet this year?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:01 pm » nBeard: *griiiiin* Enjoying the convention?

_________________
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don’t talk" -Tuco, The Good the Bad and the Ugly

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: exalted quest 2 logs V
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:35 pm 
Offline
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:52 pm
Posts: 618
Location: Two steps ahead of you
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:33 pm » (I've no objection)
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:33 pm » sure. not at 100% myself.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:32 pm » (Guys, I'm kinda starting to not feel very good... I hate to say it, but can we call it here?)
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:31 pm » Shadow: yes it is. a simple one at that.
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:30 pm » "...That is not a choice."
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:30 pm » and sai's up again
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:30 pm » the primordial glares at Grang as the arrows burry themselves into it's shadowy flesh. "I grow tired of your games exalted. submit or die."
Claire « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:29 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:28 pm » Grang steps backward, unloading arrow after arrow into the shadowy shape, and hoping it will finally pull away.
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:27 pm » Three lethal
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:27 pm » 19 raw, 9 after soak
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:27 pm » 9 successes, so 6 over
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:26 pm » Two Lethal
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:26 pm » ok
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:26 pm » Six on attack two, so same raw and after soak
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:25 pm » Two lethal
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:24 pm » yep
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:24 pm » 15 raw, so 5 after soak?
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:23 pm » 5 DV for the primordial right now
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:22 pm » Seven successes on attack one
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:22 pm » Grang will take a step back, and raise his bow at point blank range, unloading three arrows into the shadow
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:21 pm » yes
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:20 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:19 pm » Alright. So Shadow dude is hanging around next to Grang?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:17 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:17 pm » yeah
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:15 pm » I guess that ends her turn, though.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:15 pm » next up is grang
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:15 pm » She'll fly and right herself in the air.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:15 pm » heh, righto. Kyra goes smashing out the window, finding herself in the cavern seeing the small building from the outside, it's set in the side of the cavern and there's onl a small ladder leading down from it's side to the ground.
Claire « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:12 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:12 pm » Fortunately, Kyra can fly, so it's no problem, but... ow!
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:11 pm » Forget it, I'd be at a -5 penalty. Flying out the window.
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:11 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:11 pm » The shadow easily sidesteps Kyra's charge. Kyra goes flying for the window. you can roll dex + athletics to prevent it or just go out the window anyway
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:10 pm » Well, she's obviously not going to go into a dive with no one grappled. Does she still go crashing out the window?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:10 pm » Eeep...
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:09 pm » sadly no.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:09 pm » Works? Y/N
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:08 pm » kk
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:08 pm » 1,5,2,6,7, 1,1,2,7,6, 4,1,8 (3 successes)
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:08 pm » OK, I'll save the stunt dice for the next one and channel Valor for this one.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm » you can use it once per action. and you have 2 stunt dice you can use any time as well
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:06 pm » OK, so Dex+MA is the grapple. Kyra's got Claws of the Silver Moon active, so that's... 6+3+6-2 = 13 dice. Can you use willpower once per ACTION or once per TURN?
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:06 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:06 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:04 pm » and control will be dex + athletics
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:04 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:04 pm » grapple is dex or str + martial arts
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:03 pm » What's the grapple, and what's the control checks?
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:02 pm » OK, movement is diceless, so that's simple.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:02 pm » ok, that's a 2 die stunt. as for the actions, this is a flurry. one movement, one grapple, and one divebomb control
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:01 pm » (Kyra: I've always wanted to crash out a window and screech like that.)
Claire « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:00 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:00 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:00 pm » (how'd that go?)
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:00 pm » "Kyra knew the next step to take. Holding the Primordial below her, she folded her wings and dove, shrieking the triumphal cry of the kite. The floor loomed. Now 60 feet away, now 40 feet, now a mere yard— then, the Primordial smashed into the floor with insane force. In one perfectly-timed movement, Kyra spread her wings and pushed off from the entity's body, taking flight as the Primordial lay, battered, upon the ground."
chicgeek « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:58 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:58 pm » (still stunting)
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:58 pm » "With her talons and claws, she dashed forwards, spreading her wings. The Primordial was nearly bowled over by her charge, then Kyra had it in her talons, and was flying straight at— the window! At full speed, Exalt and Primordial crashed through the window, 80 feet above the cavern floor."
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:57 pm » (still stunting)
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:56 pm » "Kyra took a breath and focused on the Primordial. She said, 'I could be more eloquent, but I'll say this: Stay trapped here. We command it.'
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:55 pm » the cloud she's likely refering to is the shadow that coalesced into the primordial. as for the way down, that you can't see from this position
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:55 pm » All right, been talking it over with people, responses seem to be generally positive, so, I'm going to stunt.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:55 pm » Oh, OK then.
Claire « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:55 pm » Sorry- I wasn't sure if it would be visible from the window or not.
Claire « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:55 pm » Ok, well if Kyra can't see it, then she wouldn't know about it, so you don't have to account for it.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:54 pm » Look, I didn't know about the cloud until Claire told me just now, so some info might be helpful.
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:53 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:53 pm » kyra can't see that from here
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:53 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:52 pm » OK, quick question. Is the cavern floor still clouded? And are there any ways down to it?
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:52 pm » (sorry for the delay, just talking things over with a few people)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:52 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:51 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:49 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:48 pm » Hang on just a sec.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:47 pm » ok, kyra's up.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:46 pm » righto. it has no essence. however it has other methods. it'll use 1 wp to cause 1L level of dmg to grang
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:45 pm » Ah
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:45 pm » (Soak of 10L, -1 external penalty to your damage pool)
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:44 pm » Reduced to Essence
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:44 pm » 11L raw
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:44 pm » (So... technically both?_\
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:43 pm » righto.
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:43 pm » It got one over Grang's DV of 8-2
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:43 pm » ... grang's defense is one over 7 or it got 1 over grang's DV?
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:42 pm » (I have an idea about how to hit the Primordial For Massive Damage, but the rest of you might not like it.)
Claire « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:42 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:42 pm » (Next character I play is going to be a bit more deadpool-ish. Just because I imagine hearing someone there saying "Oh like anyone didn't see THAT coming!")
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:42 pm » Grang: *one over*
chicgeek « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:42 pm » (Hands Zoe a bucket of water to throw on the Primordial. Hey, it worked for Dorothy...)
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:42 pm » Sai: ...!
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:41 pm » 7 successes
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:41 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:41 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:41 pm » and for the primordial's turn... it suddenly becomes fuzzy, drifting out of shape, flowing around Sai and reforming as it's humanoid form behind him, barely glancing over it's shoulder with a dismissive sniff. then it lashes out with it's blade at Grang. -3 here for a flurry
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:39 pm » 2L dmg
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:38 pm » 16L raw dmg -10L soak= 6L to roll
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:37 pm » gracefull blade takes a slash at the primordial.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:37 pm » right. I'll have gracefull blade act first then.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:36 pm » (I'm thinking of having Kyra stunt. Hangon.)
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:35 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:35 pm » Sai: Get it! Now! I shalt hold it back!
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:34 pm » next up is tick 5, which is gracefull blade, Kyra, and the primordial
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:34 pm » ....huh. Crap.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:34 pm » The shadow seems hardly bothered by Sai's action, barely taking note of it's form pressed against the wall.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:33 pm » Sai manages to impale the shadow, spectral wolves snapping at its heels as they wash over it, like a tide, with him at the epicenter.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:33 pm » 5
chicgeek « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:33 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:33 pm » what's the speed on that attack?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:32 pm » Oh well. Can't have aaaaaaaall the luck aaaaaaaall the time!
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:32 pm » That was... less impressive
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:31 pm » 3,1,1,4,4, 4,3,8,5 (1 success)\
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:31 pm » Ok, so 9
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:31 pm » Sai: TEN THOUSAND WOLVES CHARGE AS ONE!
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:31 pm » 10L soak at present
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:31 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:31 pm » Ok 8L plus his 5 str plus the excess 6, so 19 minus it's soak
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:30 pm » If you say so. I'd have settled for just the grappling...
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:29 pm » dmg and grappling
Claire « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:29 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:29 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:28 pm » Ok. Again, this is your call. Do I do damage as normal or just the grappling effect?
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:27 pm » ok, that's 6 over it's parry at present.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:27 pm » 5,1,9,10,4, 9,10,8,9,1, 4,10,2,2,10 (12 successes)
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:27 pm » ...holy frig.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:26 pm » So 11 dice plus 4 for his Dexterity excellency, fueled fully with periperhal essence (4 motes)
chicgeek « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:26 pm » (go Sai!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:25 pm » he's moving and attacking, so a -2 dice penalty...
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:25 pm » the window leads out into the cavern. but it's a straight drop down about 80feet.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:25 pm » Ok then...so an attack with his spear. One second
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:24 pm » hmmmm, right. I'll allow that
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:24 pm » Demo, it's up to you to allow or disallow this. Either way the action is the same, but I figured it'd be fun
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:24 pm » (Curious— where does the window lead?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:23 pm » Ok... this one takes some special explaination. Sai is stunting and using his dexterity 1 excellency... but ideally I'd like to submit that his stunt bonus should be allowing him, given circumstances, to grapple using his melee instead of his martial arts should he hit.
Claire « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:23 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:23 pm » (Sorry for the delay)
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:23 pm » Sai looks at the others around the room, and then at the Primordial. A glint of uncertainty crosses his face, and then... resolution. Pointing his artifact spear Icepick down towards the creature, he charges at the Primordial, feet padding across the floor with a rapid sound of "Pap! Pap! Pap!". His anima banner, a pack of blue and silver spectral wolves charging their pray as one bathes the room in a pale moonlight, as he drives the tip of the white jade spear towards the creature, thrusting THROUGH it and attempting to use his momentum to drive the spear to embed itself into the wall behind the creature... ideally pinning it between the wall and Sai's body. A silver circle glows across his forehead, light pouring out of it like a lamp
chicgeek « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:21 pm » ,
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:20 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:18 pm » 10 feet tall
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:18 pm » How tall is the room?
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:16 pm » ok. it is at one end of the room, right in front of the window by about three feet. the room is about 12 feet wide and 25 feet long. it's standing about 6 feet from the walls on either of it's sides
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:15 pm » XD
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:15 pm » Ok. Before I declare my action, I need to ask a few questions: 1: What is the position of Shade Slick the Primordial in the room, how big is the room and how close is a wall to it?
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:14 pm » sai's up next
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:13 pm » Five
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:13 pm » what's the speed for that action wally?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:12 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:12 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:10 pm » And yes, that's his turn
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:10 pm » righto. for the primordial's action it'll hold up it's hand and a shadow sword will appear in it's hand.
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:09 pm » He'll add two points to str and dex, and spend 12 peripheral essence
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:09 pm » kk
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:08 pm » Well, I have to roll for it, but likely
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:07 pm » ok, that his only action?
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:07 pm » Grang: *pumps himself up with Burn Life*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:06 pm » thanks ^.^
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:06 pm » Yep!
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:06 pm » oh, nvm
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:06 pm » heyas jane. can you roll join battle?
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:06 pm » *Kyra's Join Battle: 2,9,4,4,2, 5 (1 success))
chicgeek « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:06 pm » (hands Grang a bag of primordial kibble)
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:05 pm » (OK, back-ish!)
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:05 pm » next up is Grang and the primordial.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:05 pm » aaaand not enough to hit him.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:05 pm » (Ok, good point)
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:05 pm » *pets the primordial*
Claire « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:05 pm » (....so it would likely succeed?)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:04 pm » ((I'm just saying, with our track record...))
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:04 pm » (...that would be like Teal adopting The Steve as a pet)
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:03 pm » alright, first up is gracefull blade. he attacks with his gracefull blade. :P
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:03 pm » ((Watch us adopt it.))
chicgeek « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:02 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:02 pm » (Fair enough! Homebrewing is fun)
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:02 pm » (this is entirely homebrewed. :P but mind control in combat is less likely.)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:01 pm » ((not exactly dignified though.))
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:01 pm » I dunno if this one is like that
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:01 pm » We're talking about the guys who sunk a continent in response to disliking the appearance of a single mountain on it. Then again, that was Malfeas...
Claire « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:00 pm » Zoe: *is dealing with a moron primordial trying to kill them* *whyyyyy*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:00 pm » Eh, it's a primordial. they have difficulty focusing on anything small
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:00 pm » *(())
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:00 pm » ...Though I'm amused at how it's not at all fazed by Zoe walking up to it and poking it with a pen.
Claire « Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:00 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:59 pm » 4 successes for the primordial, 6 for Gracefull blade. Shining Mind and Endless Depths are not fighting... they're doing other things.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:59 pm » At least it's UNLIKELY that this thing can use mind-effecting powers in combat. Unless Demo homebrewed stuff.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:59 pm » Oh dear.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:59 pm » ((Well... this looks bad.))
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:58 pm » oh right. jane went to dinner. *derp*
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:58 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:57 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:54 pm » Grang: *Always volunteers* (Four successes)
Claire « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:54 pm » 2 successes (sorry for the double roll, I forgot I was at -1)
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:54 pm » 9,1,6,8,8 (3 successes)
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:53 pm » Dun dun dunn!
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:53 pm » everyone roll join battle ^.^
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:52 pm » Shadow: A volunteer. *looks to Grang and raises hand*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:52 pm » Sai: ...*Shaking his head* Grrr....
Claire « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:52 pm » Zoe: Yes, that seems like a highly successful strategy. I can see why you accomplish your goals so easily.
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:52 pm » Grang: ...That is not allowed.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:52 pm » Shadow: one day I shall kill your creator as well.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:52 pm » Shadow: Exalted. Troublesome things. Very well, I shall kill you one at a time until you do as I command.
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:51 pm » Grang: Yeah, trying to open the door. Be ready to grab me if he hits me.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:51 pm » Sai: Hm? Was I... doing something?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:50 pm » Sai: ...huh? *blinks*
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:49 pm » (aaaand off I go to dinner. Sorry!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:49 pm » Sai: *Silent*
chicgeek « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:49 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:49 pm » Grang: *sigh* ...Sai, are you alright?
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:49 pm » Kyra: You did not just try that. [spending WIllpower]
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:48 pm » he's a primordial. he's got special rules. namly he can spend his many willpower to simply buy the successes needed to beat her WP
Claire « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:48 pm » Zoe: Whyyyyy... *goes back to the control computer*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:48 pm » Uh... we're in trouble.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:48 pm » .....srsly? He can beat 7 MDV?!
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:48 pm » 7, then.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:47 pm » righto. Kyra feels the same pressure on her mind, an insistant urge to open the door. spend a wp or she goes to try and open the door. Sai's normal now though.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:47 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:47 pm » (I don't think MDV is penalized)
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:46 pm » Oh wait she's at -1, right? 6.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:46 pm » 7.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:46 pm » The shadow turns to Kyra next. "You will open the door." It raises it's hand to point at her. MDV?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:45 pm » I built Sai as a melee tank. Mind effecting stuff didn't seem that relevant.
Claire « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:45 pm » @Jane- Zoe has 5 willpower. I've never used more than 3 in one game.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:45 pm » Ok then. Crisis averted
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:45 pm » or is he just restrained
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:45 pm » nope
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:44 pm » Does he have any further compulsions beyond just trying to open the door?
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:44 pm » )
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:44 pm » (You only made your character to have six Willpower? Srsly?
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:44 pm » alright and Sai is being restrained by Grang.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:44 pm » the pen prods against the shadow solidly.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:44 pm » (I can't believe I burned through SIX willpower in one game. Gah, such a rookie mistake of mine!)
Claire « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:43 pm » Well, poke it with her pen. Just to see if it is solid or not.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:43 pm » Oh wait, Grang's got him? Oh, OK.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:43 pm » Aaaaand Kyra's going to attempt to cold-cock Sai, if no one does anything else.
Claire « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:43 pm » Zoe's going to go poke the shadow.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:43 pm » Shadow: My reason is that I command it. I need no other.
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:42 pm » Grang: ...*tackles Sai*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:42 pm » Sai rigidly steps forward. One step forward. Then another. Restrained, his face subdued. Emotionless. Not even betraying any emotion beyond that of a puppet.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:42 pm » (uh oh...)
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:41 pm » Well, things are about to get interesting.
Claire « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:41 pm » Zoe: *unimpressed*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:41 pm » ....guys, I'm out of willpower. I've been spamming it a LOT this game.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:41 pm » Kyra: [moves to interpose herself between Sai and the door]
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:41 pm » Grang: Sai?
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:40 pm » ok, Sai feels a huge pressure on his mind, an urge to go to the door and open it. you can follow the urge or resist with a WP and gain a point of limit iirc
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:40 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:39 pm » 4 mdv
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:39 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:38 pm » uh... crap.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:38 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:38 pm » The shadow tilts it's head lightly. "Your defiance is meaningless. You will open the door." It lifts it's hand and points it at Sai. what's his MD value?
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:37 pm » Kyra: Um, 'because I said so ' isn't a valid reason. Do you have a better one?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:37 pm » Sai: Your release willst unleash a torrent of devastation upon the world.
Claire « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:37 pm » Zoe: Shining Mind, are there methods of transport that primordials cannot use, even if they know those methods exist?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:37 pm » ((*making a tiny comic of shadow man saying "open the door" and Sai saying "no" over and over*))
Claire « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:34 pm » Zoe: *Sai and the primordial seem to be on equal footing with respect to arguing. Suggestions on what to do would be appreciated sooner rather than later.*
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:34 pm » Grang: ...Yeah, sorry. Not good enough.
Claire « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:33 pm » Zoe: *By the way, I have trapped us in a self-contained area with the primordial. Us escaping may let it out, so rescue may be ill-advised without more of a plan than 'rescuing people is important'*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:33 pm » Sai: *Growling* No.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:32 pm » Shadow: Because I command it.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:32 pm » Sai: No.
Claire « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:32 pm » Zoe: *opens her artifact book to write more notes to Echo*
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:32 pm » Kyra: Please, give us a reason.
Claire « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:31 pm » Zoe: ...that information seems self-contradictory.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:31 pm » It's voice is quiet but all encompasing, as though it's echoed by every shadow in the room. "You will open the door."
chicgeek « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:30 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:30 pm » then it speaks
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:30 pm » It's face is delicate and handsome by most standards. It wears nothing except what looks to be a toga of a slightly lighter shadow. The only part of it that isn't in shadow are it's eyes which seem to be holes letting you all see through it's head to the other side. It looks you all over briefly.
Claire « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:29 pm » Zoe: *still examining the door*
Claire « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:29 pm » Yes.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:29 pm » Yup
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:29 pm » did my clarification help? everyone have a general idea of where they are now?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:26 pm » He got sick of arguing with Sai and Sai loomed a metaphorical hammer over him
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:26 pm » And Shining mind ad Graceful Blade were in the same location recently too.
Claire « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:25 pm » Because he got sick of arguing with Sai and figured it would be more useful to help Zoe.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:25 pm » And Sai also tried to break the mirror frame.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:25 pm » I remember that, yeah
Claire « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:25 pm » That was before Shining Mind did the teleport thing.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:25 pm » I definitely have notes on Sai arguing with Shining.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:24 pm » Sai: ...er...
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:24 pm » nnnnno. ok, everyone is in the same area. the waiting room/overseer's office. Zoe/shining mind/endless depths/grang were in the office. the others were in the waiting room looking out over the cavern
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:24 pm » Ah.
Claire « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:24 pm » But as far as I know, Kyra, Sai, and Graceful Blade are still where they originally were.
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:24 pm » (Heck if I know, I wans't here :P)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:24 pm » *checking notes*
Claire « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:24 pm » Zoe, Grang, and Endless went to the control tower. Sai and Kyra went to find Shining Mind. Shining Mind then did weird teleporty-things to go to where Zoe and Grang were.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:23 pm » (maybe they could magically be all together?)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:23 pm » I thought you all rejoined each other last session.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:23 pm » I thought it was Zoe/Kyra/Raksha and Sai/Grang and co... [confused]
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:23 pm » Er, are we?
Claire « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:22 pm » ...ok, I really thought that the Sai/Kyra/Graceful Blade group was seperate from the Zoe/Grang/Endless/Shining Mind group.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:22 pm » Sai: *readying his spear*
chicgeek « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:22 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:22 pm » Sai: ...huh
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:22 pm » Kyra: Well, @%#$.
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:22 pm » Grang: ...Hello there.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:22 pm » Anyway, a moment later the window shatters inward and the shadow flows in through it, filling the hall in front of the group for a moment before slowly condensing into a humanoid form of pure shadow.
Claire « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:20 pm » Zoe: *examining the now-disfunctional door*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:19 pm » Good luck!
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:19 pm » Ah, right... Kyra was in warform.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:18 pm » Jane: Sssh! You'll spoil the fun!
Claire « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:18 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:18 pm » when we last left off the group had noticed a shadow on the other side of the one way window, and zoe had shut down the door system entirely.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:18 pm » Dr. Beard: *is a very odd sort of Mad, by Mad standards*
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:16 pm » Lagos: P'shaw. Just wear it in a tight bun.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:16 pm » heh, agreed. exalted time. we're not doing a whole whole lot today on account of sick, but let's get started eh? ^.^
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:16 pm » Dave Olsen may or may not exist now. I don't know.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:16 pm » Geneve: *gradually turning Xyon Aquarium into a kind of public lair through some Mad Rationalization*
chicgeek « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:15 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:15 pm » Natalie: *Polishing her hammer*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:15 pm » Fredric: Yeah, well, I;m skinny now.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:15 pm » Anyways, enough about me and my characters.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:14 pm » Wolf: ...*still trying to reqruit her... may need to give her a psych exam first though*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:14 pm » ...huh
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:13 pm » Sarcastic: AUTHOOOOR! *Shaking her fists at the sky* I'm coming for you! You hear me you smug creator-y <censored for content>? YOU ARE A DEAD MAN!
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:13 pm » Laughingman: Sis, are you picking on people smaller than you again?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:13 pm » Sarcastic: QUIET, inexplicably talking rabbity-thing! This is a nightmare! Now whenever it bounces around it'll kick in my condition and no one will recognise me at ALL! I'm going to have to cut it SHORT!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:13 pm » *picturing Merida hair*
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:12 pm » Jane: I've got some beauty tips~
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:12 pm » Lagos: ...Eh, it could be worse.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:12 pm » She is now.
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:12 pm » Poor Sarcastic
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:12 pm » Sarcastic is a redhead!?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:12 pm » Sarcastic: It's CURLY! And I can't seem to comb it flat
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:11 pm » Natalie: Deal with it, Lil' Orphan Annie.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:11 pm » *snrrrk*
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:11 pm » : )
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:11 pm » Sarcastic: ...what in FRAYA'S NAME HAPPENED TO MY HAIR?!?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:11 pm » ,
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:11 pm » Sarcastic instead of being a blonde, is a redhead, mainly because I like her better that way for some reason.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:10 pm » Natalie's more or less the same.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:10 pm » Really the only characters I'm not doing ANYTHING to are my newest characters most people don't remember much of anyway.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:10 pm » I'm looking forward to the chance to integrate better. Geneve's just been on the surface of things, an uprooted stranger in a new town.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:09 pm » I have to talk to Claire about that
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:09 pm » Dunno if we'll ever do much with it
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:09 pm » ...Oh goodness yes. Lagos is the most handful, and I need to work on using her more.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:09 pm » Also, I'm debating whether the Robin Toboz-in-Claire's-head thing is still a thing that is happening
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:09 pm » Wow, it seems like everyone wants to focus our characters more. I guess we all needed that.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:09 pm » Aw.... thanks guys.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:08 pm » Chic: Yeah, Lagos is a handfull all by herself, right?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:08 pm » David, meanwhile, is going to be a bit more focused... I want to kind of establish a bit more of his abilities and how his madness works
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:08 pm » Oh yes. It's the glue holding the core together.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:08 pm » Zobot, I've said it before and I'll say it again-I'm glad you started weekly game night.
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:08 pm » Yeah, I do at least feel lucky that I don't have to wrangle as many characters as some of you guys. :P
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:07 pm » It is nice for me too, because it's easier for me to understand the updated version. ^^
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:06 pm » Really, this whole overhaul thing feels a lot like a new start. :-)
chicgeek « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:06 pm » *nods* Real Life(tm) gets in the way.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:06 pm » it's fine wally. I've been absent myself.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:06 pm » No, it's cool. We're glad you hang around
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:06 pm » Alright, this will hopefully give me a chance to catch up. And I am sorry for dissappearing so often >_>
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:05 pm » I think Jane had various semilegitimate financial enterprises that I can't remember? *poof*
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:04 pm » Yeah, I know. Pruning stuff from our characters that was made as throwaway is another good reason.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:04 pm » Heh.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:04 pm » Demothesis:*drives him to classes*
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:04 pm » Heeeee.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:04 pm » I wanted Michael to be a bit more Put-upon. He's offically enrolled in the Public High Schools of Xyon city by his guardian under an assumed name and would rather not be there.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:03 pm » Well, for starters I'm sort of pruning some of the stuff I did with him that didn't really accomplish stuff... He's no longer the CEO of a coffee chain, the whole Thunder Woman thing never happened, he's a bit older than Frederic, he's wanted by Interpol but has no idea why they're hunting him, and he's now enrolled in public schooling, despite his protests otherwise
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:01 pm » Yes, yes they are.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:00 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:00 pm » (Wait, these are 'stuck-related songs? SQUEEEE)
Claire « Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:00 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:59 pm » What changes?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:59 pm » David's doing some retrofitting, but it's mostly him taking a few steps back. Michael's getting a lot of changes, though.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:58 pm » Jane: Being an evil intern sounds pretty cool, actually.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:57 pm » (BTW, Geneve, Hamster is reeeally neat)
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:57 pm » Me and T agreed that Jane's retroset to not a full LoV member— instead, she acts as intern & security.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:57 pm » about the only major thing I'm doing is toning back Ellie so she's less... disturbing ^.^
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:57 pm » Yeah, it's good to have a chance to retrofit.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:55 pm » agreed.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:55 pm » I'm not doing much retrofitting, but it's nice to have the opportunity to tweak things.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:54 pm » pass on the soup. not realy my thing ^.^; I'm eating hot zitti and meatballs though ^.^
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:54 pm » *helps cook up more soup*
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:53 pm » Ooh, that does make sense. It probably would have played out much the same when he came back, but definitely makes sense with how she reacted
chicgeek « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:52 pm » *hands Tinker and Demo soup*
chicgeek « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:52 pm » Hey, Wally, in retrofitting Chic I've decided that she has almost no understanding of sciences that are outside her focus. Not quite Andrew versus the doorknobs ^^, but you get the idea. And that could have contributed to her thinking Wally was dead or gone for good-what the heck does she know about dimensional physics and such? *shrugs*
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:51 pm » Aww... yeah, I hope you feel better.
Mithril Jack « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:51 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:51 pm » ^^
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:51 pm » "In which Dr. Who meets a who's who who say 'Who's Who?'"
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:51 pm » and yep. been dealing with a cold all week.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:50 pm » heya wally, heyas jane.
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:50 pm » Yeah, Doctor who just wrapped up
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:50 pm » ^_^
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:49 pm » Yaaaay Wally made it!
chicgeek « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:49 pm » Hiya, Wally.
Wallycaine « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:48 pm » *pokes head in*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:47 pm » But then you have to run THEM.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:47 pm » Isn't that what minions are for?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:46 pm » You think, Dr. Beard? I guess it might seem stressful.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:45 pm » Wait, two of you are feeling a bit underweather too?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:45 pm » Nooooo way. Running the world? That's a headache all by itself.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:45 pm » Back.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:44 pm » Take over the world. Absolute power is a known cure-all
Claire « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:42 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:42 pm » Have some coffee. caffine is an ingrediant in a lot of headache medicines.
chicgeek « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:41 pm » *nods*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:41 pm » Try some soup. It helps
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:41 pm » Hope you feel better.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:40 pm » right. I'm going to put some food in my stomach then take some aspirine while we wait to see if jane and wally appear ^.^
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:38 pm » Aww.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:36 pm » Man, that sucks, Demo\
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:36 pm » ok, wow, this headache is not getting any better. I am so very glad I called out sick now.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:34 pm » I also discovered that there's now Homestuck Books-on-Youtube, basically... I've been listening to it. It's oddly like an old time radio show. ti's fun, hearing voices for the characters
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:34 pm » Not exactly productive, but so very entertaining.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:33 pm » :P
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:33 pm » Heehee
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:33 pm » That was a thing I did!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:33 pm » I watched the floor kill Demo!
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:33 pm » Aw...
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:32 pm » Well, mopes and anxiety.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:31 pm » I wasted half a week on mopes. That is what I did.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:31 pm » Sorry. It was a slow day at work, so I got a lot of time to think about exalted
Claire « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:31 pm » It was delicious pasta.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:31 pm » *hangs head*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:31 pm » I... cooked... pasta?
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:29 pm » oooo
chicgeek « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:29 pm » I worked! And worked on shop stuff. And ice cream may have been involved.
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:28 pm » I also did some work on my Exalted game. Mostly statting out NPCS
chicgeek « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:28 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:28 pm » Aw, I hope you feel better, Tinker.
Claire « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:27 pm » I bothered Demo! And finished my math homework, but not the 2.810 homework that's due Monday.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:27 pm » I was.... sick... and... sick.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:27 pm » Woo sick~
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:27 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:26 pm » I mowed a lawn, called out sick from work, got lectured and chewed out by my boos for doing so, played games, and was in general sick all day.
Claire « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:26 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:25 pm » How were people's respective days? I worked a ten hour shift and talked about iphone 5s all day long!
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:24 pm » David: *Sleeping on top of the DM's hat*
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:22 pm » Yeah, me too
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:22 pm » wel, I did tel him what time the game was tonight. hope he's not gone too long
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:21 pm » Yeah, Wally's been absent a lot latley.
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:21 pm » hmm... jane's away and waly seems to be missing. well, hopefully they're back soon
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:20 pm » How is everyone?
Claire « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:20 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:20 pm » heheh, fair enough luc.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:20 pm » Heyhey. I;m nyquiled up, so I;ll be here listening in~
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:19 pm » current status: where did this headache come from. :P
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:18 pm » Yay~
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:17 pm » Current status: awesome
Demothesis « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:15 pm » heyas al
Professor Zobot « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:13 pm » Hi
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:07 pm » Ah, OK. I have to go for a little, but I'll look when I come back.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:03 pm » http://soundcloud.com/hamsters This person.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:00 pm » (Who?)
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:00 pm » Heeeee.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:54 pm » Of course, now that I'm on SoundCloud I have to search for PhemieC/Hamsters songs.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:44 pm » It's awesome!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:44 pm » Heeeeeee.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:34 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:26 pm » So while either song is a bit lackluster by themselves, someone went and mixed them together...
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:26 pm » Oh, this should be good.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:25 pm » Well, the song has many musical similarities with the song 'Party Rock Anthem' by LMFAO (I may have shown you the video— it's the musical zombies one.)
chicgeek « Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:24 pm » Yep. ^^ Kid showed me.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:21 pm » By the way, are you familiar with 'Gangnam Style'?
chicgeek « Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:20 pm » *waves* I'm getting food, I'll be along shortly.
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:19 pm » How are you?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:14 pm » Hi Jane!
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:13 pm » Hi, Geneve!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:12 pm » *pokes in*
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:53 pm » .
Sarah McLaren « Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:06 am » You too. Night, Jane!
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:06 am » Have a g'night, Sarah. :)
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:06 am » Hope so.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:05 am » Hopefully the 1982 version is better. :D
Jane Narbon « Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:05 am » Ah.

_________________
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don’t talk" -Tuco, The Good the Bad and the Ugly

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: exalted quest 2 logs V
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:55 pm 
Offline
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:52 pm
Posts: 618
Location: Two steps ahead of you
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:54 pm » we'll determine that at the next game after join battle rolls
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:54 pm » and possibly chic
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:53 pm » 4xp for everyone ^.^
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:53 pm » (Well, Ti does have enough juice for one last movement combo-maybe she could grab Adriane?)
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:53 pm » anyway, ssxp!
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:53 pm » Rassilon: *smacks peri on the back of his head* headstart~
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:53 pm » *facepalm*
Professor_Tinker « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:52 pm » Peri: *sigh* Rassilon, if I give someone slack for being sentimental about witness again, smack me.
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:52 pm » and with that we'll wrap up tonight on account of involved parties being tired and having plans tomorrow ^.^ next time we will open with join battle dice
Jane Narbon « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:52 pm » !
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:52 pm » (into the new room, or out of the first room?)
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:52 pm » (Crap)
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:51 pm » As the door swings open Daigo lets out a surprised shout, you all notice Adriedne tense up an instant before she acts. Despite Daigo tightening his grip she ducks down low, before pushing off with her feet, her body shooting across the room like an arrow from a bow, carrying daigo with her.
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:51 pm » Ti: *waves a hand towards the cards* Be my guest, Rass.
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:50 pm » Rassilon: or, we could try the cards and see where what we want is~?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:50 pm » 2,2,3,4,3, 5,9,7,5,8, 6 (3 successes)
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:49 pm » Ti: (REALLY wishes the rest of the group was here)
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:48 pm » Ti: Maybe if we could strap bundles of scrolls onto the wolf snakes...
Mithril Jack « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:48 pm » Flim: 7 (1 success) so 6 successes total
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:46 pm » yes
Mithril Jack « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:46 pm » I forgot the extra dice, may I roll one more dice?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:45 pm » 8,9,2,7,1, 6,6,3 (3 successes)
Mithril Jack « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:45 pm » Flim: 7,1,7,8,10 (5 successes)
Professor_Tinker « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:45 pm » Peri: ... Well.
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:45 pm » 1,9,1,6,4, 8,8 (3 successes)
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:44 pm » +1 die for everyone
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:44 pm » Ti: And these are probably the ones we need to save.
Mithril Jack « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:43 pm » FlimOOC: (waiting for the trap to spring)
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:43 pm » everyone, roll wits + awareness
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:43 pm » Ti: *Beats head against the wall*
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:42 pm » ok, the door clicks and slowly swings open, revealing a much larger room, full of rows of books and scrolls. A little cuppard sits behind the door with filing cards sitting in neat order. (if only zoe were here. :P )
Mithril Jack « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:41 pm » 2
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:41 pm » and how many added successes?
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:40 pm » Adriedne:*doesn't seem all the conforted.*
Mithril Jack « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:40 pm » flim :9,7,5,2,2, 9,4,9 (4 successes)
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:38 pm » but you have at least two automatic successes(3 if you have three essence) on the roll, which is pretty good for a roll
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:38 pm » correct flim
Mithril Jack « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:38 pm » in other words, excellency plus lock opening touch simultaneously is not possible?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:37 pm » Peri is going to read Ariedne her Rights. 'Suspected but not convicted' variation. From memory.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:37 pm » Hue: Right, let's get these... *helps*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:36 pm » Hue: ...From us, at least.
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:36 pm » Ti: Hue, direct me. I can pack faster if you show me what to do. (copies Peri's desk/robe/basket weaving to make another)
Mithril Jack « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:36 pm » but if i don't have a combo i can't use the charm, right?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:36 pm » Hue: *to Ariedne* For what it's worth, you are safe, assuming you don't try to kill us all yourself.
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:35 pm » as many dice as your dex + larceny in this case, 1m per die
Mithril Jack « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:35 pm » ok, first larceny excellency let's me add how much?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:35 pm » Peri: I understand, Daigo. It hasn't been a great day to be in this line of work.
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:33 pm » Daigo: ...*nods slowly and turns to hold Adriedne, pinning her arms behind her, not looking at all happy about it though*
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:33 pm » ok, roll Dex + larceny Flim, the door has it's own charms/enchantments. adding essence successes to your roll
Professor_Tinker « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:32 pm » *grumble.....
Professor_Tinker « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:32 pm » 4,8,1,3,5, 5,4,6 (1 success)
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:32 pm » (bah)
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:32 pm » 1,2,2,3,8 (1 success)
Mithril Jack « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:32 pm » Flim: (uses Lock opening touch - p. 229 - on the door)
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:31 pm » roll presence + charisma Ti and peri
Professor_Tinker « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:30 pm » Peri is going to sharply step in front of Daigo. "....I understand how you feel. But this, now, is not your sister. And even if she IS being used? That doesn't mean theres any reason not to think she could suddenly try to attack, or destroy the papers. You dont actualy have any evidence that shes an innocent. Just that she was willing to put you between us, and her."
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:30 pm » Ti: Please, Daigo. Better you, that she knows, than one of us, right?
Mithril Jack « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:29 pm » looking for the page....
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:29 pm » Ti: Restraining her, not harming her. To keep her and us safe, Daigo.
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:29 pm » Rassilon: oh, that works too~!
Professor_Tinker « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:29 pm » Oh he's gonna let Film do it...'
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:29 pm » Hue: Even if that's true, what if she's still being controlled?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:28 pm » Peri: Go for it. I;m a middling pick at best. Option two was barrel into it.
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:28 pm » Rassilon: As soon as peri's done looking at it Flim~
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:28 pm » ok, roll perception + awareness/investigation peri
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:28 pm » Daigo: what?! no, I'm not doing that, she's done nothing wrong except maybe be used.
Mithril Jack « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:28 pm » Flim: Shall we find out what is behind the door? I have a charm for the lock. :)
Professor_Tinker « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:27 pm » Peri is going to examine the door.
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:27 pm » Rassilon: Daigo, could you please restrain the good astrologer~?
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:27 pm » Rassilon: yes please Peri~
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:27 pm » Ti: *sighes* When we get out of here, first thing I'm brewing some headache tea.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:27 pm » Hue: We all need to listen to Rassilon right now.
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:26 pm » Adriedne: W-what?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:26 pm » Peri: *indicating the door*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:26 pm » Hue: Everyone, this may be the only time I ever say these words, so listen carefully:
Professor_Tinker « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:26 pm » Peri: Want me to take a look?
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:26 pm » Ti: Oh, there must be some way out for her. A spell, a secret passage....what is it. Adriane?
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:26 pm » Rassilon: if it is, it's a trap I don't get~ and I'm very smart~ so... *points at the large door* what's behind door number two~? besides a lock someone was having trouble with~? if you'll look close you'll see fresh marks along the lock, someone just tried to pick the lock~
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:25 pm » Hue: *helps with the packing*
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:25 pm » Ti: They're probably all waiting outside, to mow us down.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:25 pm » Peri: *resumes packing the baskets with everything that looks important*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:25 pm » Hue: And her along with us?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:25 pm » Hue: *was setting things up for another snarky comment, but has forgotten it now*
Professor_Tinker « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:25 pm » Peri: ... *slips a scroll down his chain-shirt*
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:25 pm » Ti: Would they? they knew we'd walk in, like rats in a trap. Torch the place with us inside.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:24 pm » Hue: So some other kind of trap?
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:24 pm » Rassilon: if they were setting us up as the fall guys, then they'd follow us right in and fight us~
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:23 pm » Chimera:... no. we/I have seen/observed/smelled/heard anyone else enter the premises.
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:23 pm » Ti: Those sneaky bastards. They destroy the past, and give us the blame for their cowardice.
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:23 pm » Rassilon: oh, interesting argument~ but if that were the case... *looks at Chimera* did any dragon blooded follow us in~?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:23 pm » Hue: It would hardly be difficult to convince everyone.
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:22 pm » Ti: To make it look liek we destroyed it ourselves, and make us the fall guys?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:22 pm » Peri: ... My first thought.... framing someone.
Mithril Jack « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:22 pm » .
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:22 pm » Rassilon: why not burn it before we arrived~?
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:22 pm » Rassilon: yes Ti, but, but~
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:21 pm » Rassilon: she's lying~ plain and simple~ She's playing up the helpless act~ And playing on Daigo's memories of his sister~ All the proof says she brought the oil here~
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:21 pm » Hue: *snicker*
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:21 pm » Ti: Oh, the why is obvious. Oil and torches are only for burning, and someone wants history to be lost forever.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:20 pm » Hue: *debates, or pretends to*
Professor_Tinker « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:20 pm » Peri puts his hand on Rassilons shoulder* Rass, do I have to sing the 'you are the smart one' song to get you to just talk.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:20 pm » Hue: *rolls eyes* No, of course you aren't. You're acting. High art, this performance. ...Though... hm, you three may have a point...
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:19 pm » Ti: Yes, Rass.
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:19 pm » Rassilon: *rolls his eyes* am I the only one tat sees this for the farce that it is~?
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:18 pm » Ti: *blinks* Just like.
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:18 pm » Daigo: Adriedne, just stay calm... it'll come back to you...
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:17 pm » Daigo: ...like my sister before I took my second breath...
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:17 pm » Adriedne: w-what?! I'm not lying! *clinging to Daigo's arm*
Professor_Tinker « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:17 pm » 7,7,1,8,3, 6,4,4 (3 successes)
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:16 pm » Ti: I think someone tricked her. Or is controlling her.
Mithril Jack « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:16 pm » Flim: Now wait, I think someone's controlling her
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:16 pm » Rassilon: no she doesn't~ she's just lying to us~ now, oil and torches, why~
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:16 pm » yes luc. dex + bureacracy
Professor_Tinker « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:16 pm » Can I roll to paack all of the important scrolls up in a few baskets?
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:16 pm » Daigo: ... I think she believes it though... *concerned look at Adriedne*
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:16 pm » Ti: Who talked you into this?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:15 pm » Peri: .... Yeah thats not convincing.
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:14 pm » Rassilon: liar~
Professor Zobot « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:14 pm » (How is everyone?)
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:14 pm » ok, no one believes that for a moment, but Ti and Flim, from the way she says it, think she might have been tricked/controlled/manipulated in some way into coming here.
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:12 pm » (Hi, Zobot!)
Professor_Tinker « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:12 pm » 5
Professor Zobot « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:12 pm » (Hello!)
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:11 pm » (Willpower + Integrity + Specialty + Essence)/2 (Round down).
Mithril Jack « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:10 pm » FlimOOC: that's what I implied
Professor_Tinker « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:10 pm » ((Whats the numbers? *confused bunny* ))
Professor_Tinker « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:10 pm » Peri will work on making another one or two of those.
Mithril Jack « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:10 pm » Flim's is 4
Professor_Tinker « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:09 pm » Peri: "I was going to make another one. But the arm load of scrolls you can get is like... 30 max."
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:09 pm » 4
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:08 pm » 5
Jane Narbon « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:08 pm » (SilkOOC: 'Possessed'?)
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:07 pm » Ti: Peri, that's great, but we should each still carry some, don't you think? Split them up to increase the odds that they won't be lost? I do like your basket. *grins*
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:07 pm » Adriedne: ...I just felt like exploring is all... (and there is now a charm at work, everyone's MDV?)
Professor_Tinker « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:07 pm » Peri nods. "I;ve had to clear out some records before. I wish we knew easier what was important."
Mithril Jack « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:06 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:05 pm » Hue: *admires* Clever, Peri.
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:05 pm » righto, that's a good number of scrolls in the basket
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:05 pm » Ti: Weren't you afraid of running into anathema, then? Why are you exploring alone?
Professor_Tinker « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:05 pm » Peri is going to load his first 'basket up with scrolls as tightly and securely as possible.
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:05 pm » Adriedne: I don't jump at shadows! I jump at anathma. *seems more confident hiding behind Daigo*
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:04 pm » Ti: Then why did you?
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:04 pm » Daigo: Not specifically assigned to her no, but she wasn't supposed to wander off by herself.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:03 pm » ((Shaggy Syndrome?))
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:03 pm » Ti: ...Adriene. You seem to jump at every shadow. What compelled you to explore without your bodyguards? Daigo, you did say she has guards, right?
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:02 pm » (It seems out of character for a scardy cat to be exploring without her bodyguard)
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:02 pm » (yes, she said she was exploring)
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:01 pm » (Did adriane ever say why she was here?)
Professor_Tinker « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:01 pm » He'd throw the drawers to the side without much care, to lighten them.
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:01 pm » the desks do send a few inkwells and such scattering around since they're not made to keep drawers closed like this, but less crashing
Mithril Jack « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:01 pm » Flim: Didn't a sidereal once possess Silk?, maybe someone here is possessed
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:00 pm » (clever)
Professor_Tinker « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:00 pm » Scrolls are round, and hard to carry. But in a basket.....
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:00 pm » oh, righto then.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:00 pm » Making a simple basket.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:00 pm » Next, hes going to take the ligtest one. Hell tear hsi robe into a set of strips, and wrap/weave the strips between the desk legs-
Professor_Tinker « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:59 pm » Hes just neatly flipping them over- like picking them up and setting them pside down.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:59 pm » Oh- no, hes not searching.
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:59 pm » ok, the desks all flip over with appropriate rattling crashes, sending dusty quills and inkwells scattering over the floor, but nothing else except Adriedne jumping and hiding behind Daigo, who sighs in annoyance
Mithril Jack « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:58 pm » flim: 1,4,8,8 (2 successes)
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:58 pm » 10,5 (2 successes)
Professor_Tinker « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:57 pm » Peri is going to wuickly and neatly flip each desk over.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:57 pm » Oh, okay.
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:57 pm » Rassilon: There'd still be a track to the oil and torches...
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:57 pm » 7,4,4,6,8 (2 successes)
Professor_Tinker « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:57 pm » Peri: Ill hel the loading- scrolls are tricky as hell. Lemme just....
Professor_Tinker « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:57 pm » Peri has Beurocracy. Just let me try something.
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:57 pm » eep. 2 dex, no bureaucracy.
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:56 pm » yes. the walls are lined with scroll racks and in front of them are a line of desks lining the path to the large door
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:56 pm » Hue: Where are we going to take them? I suppose the city is safe, but the journey there isn't. We can't lose these.
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:56 pm » Ti: A secret passage?
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:56 pm » ok, roll... dex + bureaucracy to pack up the scrolls efficiently
Professor_Tinker « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:56 pm » ...is there a table in the room? Bench- anything like that?
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:55 pm » Ti: Thanks. *making bundles* Everybody carries some, eggs, baskets, you know. (Ti will try to take the lion's share, though, since she has extra strength for carrying due to the Strong Back merit, and movement charms)
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:55 pm » Rassilon: I don't know... *pacing* they're fresh, there's only the one set of prints leading here though... She seems to be telling the truth, but the evidence... hrm....
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:55 pm » Hue's going to help Ti with the scrolls.
Mithril Jack « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:55 pm » .
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:54 pm » nothing out of the ordinary to hue either)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:54 pm » 10,10,5,4,6, 5,4,1,3,6 (4 successes)
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:54 pm » (I forget what's common knowledge, Luc. Remember, how the order rewrote history)
Professor_Tinker « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:53 pm » Peri will throw ti his robe, leaving himself in the gain mail. "Use this. Rass? Who are we missing. Someones laid out the prep."
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:52 pm » Ti: Let's work while we talk. If Immaculates suddenly walk in, I doubt they'll give us the leisure to pack before attacking. And a battle wouldn't help this place out any. *working*
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:50 pm » If Ti has to, she'll cut strips off her robes to tie bundles of scrolls together.
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:50 pm » as far as peri remembers the only other people besides your group were the dragon blooded nearby, but if they were here they would have already torched the room
Professor_Tinker « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:49 pm » Peri is going to remember who else is around in the srea, as best as he can recall.
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:49 pm » Ti: *starts filling her pack, and looking for things to bundle them up in. Curtains, ect. *
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:49 pm » Rassilon: ... thank you... *looking around carefully* then... who did...
Professor_Tinker « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:49 pm » Peri: .... ? *thought it was common knowledge that the Order killed the sun kings*
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:49 pm » ok, as far as anyone can tell, she's telling the truth.
Mithril Jack « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:48 pm » Flim: 8,8,7,7 (4 successes)
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:48 pm » 8,3,4,7,10, 1,5 (4 successes)
Professor_Tinker « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:48 pm » Peri: Its still important to know.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:48 pm » (onesec)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:47 pm » Hue: The point is she didn't get to do it. *turns to Ti* Agreed.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:47 pm » 7,2,8,5,1, 9,10 (5 successes)
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:47 pm » (anybody roll? )
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:47 pm » Hue: *sighs* Will I be ruining your dramatic interrogation if I point out that we all know full well what she was going to use them for?
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:46 pm » Ti:...kill the Sun Kings? *shakes her head* Hue, we'd best carry all the scrolls out of here. Between us all, we could do it. What's written here...deserves more study than we can devote to it now.
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:46 pm » Adriedne: I d-didn't bring those. (roll perception + awareness)
Professor_Tinker « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:44 pm » Peri: *raises an eyebrow*
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:43 pm » Rassilon: you heard me~ what were you planning on doing with all this oil and torches~? answer the question please~
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:42 pm » Adriedne: w-what?
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:42 pm » Rassilon: *examining the lamp oil and torches* interesting~ miss adriedne what were you planning on doing with these~?
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:42 pm » on a scroll detailing the supplies coming into the Lyceum there's a small scrawl on the back, written by the archivist. Unrest grows in the Lyceum over the appointment of Falling Star as the provost. There is no question as to his qualifications in teaching or organizing, but his beliefs are highly unusual. He apparently believes the Immaculate Order was always meant to kill the sun kings. All the great scholars agree that while it was important that the order did what it did, it was not what our purpose was originally. He even claims the archives support his claims. I've worked those same archives for years and I have never seen what he claims is there. -Archivist Geoffres.
Mithril Jack « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:41 pm » .
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:41 pm » And Ti was searching the room/desk/walls while the rest were reading scrolls, and found lamp oil and torches under the desk.
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:40 pm » and Hue had just grabbed the earliest scroll from the ones lined up chronologically.
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:39 pm » when we last left off the group was searching the room and had found an astrologer who had wandered away from her protecting dragon blooded host.
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:38 pm » ok, exalted time!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:36 pm » Gina: *grins*
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:35 pm » Something Shiny: *goes 'sproing!*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:35 pm » Gina: *poking at something shiny with a lot of moving parts in Kid Atomic's workshop*
Professor_Tinker « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:34 pm » Heydy.
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:32 pm » heyas everyone
Mithril Jack « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:31 pm » Hello all
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:30 pm » Kid Atomic: *whistling cheerfully*
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:29 pm » Hi.
Jane Narbon « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:29 pm » Hi.
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:28 pm » mmm, tea.
Professor_Tinker « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:26 pm » *making tea*
chicgeek « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:22 pm » *fetching a beverage*
Demothesis « Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:18 pm » *setting up GM screen*
Sarah McLaren « Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:13 am » Night, Jane!
Jane Narbon « Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:13 am » Night~! :D
Sarah McLaren « Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:12 am » Fair enough.
Jane Narbon « Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:11 am » But that is enough for now. I am out of mental 'juice', and if I don't go to bed I'll feel it in the morning.
Jane Narbon « Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:11 am » “Monster Living in Gourd Lake?” he asked skeptically, looking at the cover PHOTO. “I’m not sure anyone believes that sort of thing these days.” April looked up from where she’d been watching her TV program on paper aircraft. “It’s in the paper!” she said, shrugging a little. “And that’s something in the background of that photo Back there.”
Sarah McLaren « Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:07 am » oooOOOoooo :D
Jane Narbon « Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:07 am » That's all for now :)
Jane Narbon « Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:06 am » "Grabbing the plane that had stuck in his hair, he paused his search through the law firm’s files long enough to unfold the paper and read it."
Jane Narbon « Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:06 am » Phoenix Wright, Adept Attorney flinched as a paper airplane flew through the air and stuck in his hair spikes. April was diligently folding pages of a tabloid into shapes and launching them at him.
Jane Narbon « Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:05 am » CUT TO:
Jane Narbon « Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:05 am » As if from far away, there was a BANG, and the first man recoiled. Slowly, he slumped and fell into the water— leaving the red-suited prosecutor staring downwards, at a cold pistol in his shaking hand.
Jane Narbon « Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:05 am » ".... Miles Edgeworth.”
Jane Narbon « Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:05 am » The first smiled, pointing at the bewildered one. In the man’s hand glinted grey, angry metal. “You can’t imagine how much I’ve suffered,” the man said. “And now... it’s the perfect opportunity to return the favor!” “I don’t—“ the other man tried, but the first man cut him off. “I’ve been waiting, all this time. Waiting for my revenge on you.....
Jane Narbon « Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:04 am » "“It’s almost time,” said one voice. It was a man, standing in one side of a boat, face shadowed in the night. “Time?” said the other voice, standing in the boat opposite him. The second man sounded bemused. “It’s been fifteen years since we’ve last met. What happens now?” The first man smiled. “I’ve waited fifteen years... for my revenge.” “On who?!” said the other voice said. “You were found innocent.”
Jane Narbon « Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:04 am » "~ Case 4: Turnabout ?????? ~ " < not yet named
Jane Narbon « Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:04 am » A sample:
Sarah McLaren « Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:00 am » :)
Jane Narbon « Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:59 am » Nope!
Sarah McLaren « Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:55 am » Not too stacked then.
Sarah McLaren « Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:50 am » Ah, good.
Jane Narbon « Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:49 am » The fanfic is just a matter of finding the time to work on it.
Jane Narbon « Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:49 am » Well, the JN piece is over 50% done, so that's good.
Sarah McLaren « Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:48 am » It just piles up, doesn't it?
Sarah McLaren « Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:47 am » And so on. :D
Jane Narbon « Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:43 am » And...

_________________
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don’t talk" -Tuco, The Good the Bad and the Ugly

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: exalted quest 2 logs V
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:50 pm 
Offline
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:52 pm
Posts: 618
Location: Two steps ahead of you
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:49 am » we'll save the results of that very impressive attack for next game. bit of a cliffhanger for you all. :3
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:48 am » Woo!
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:47 am » Grang brushes his bow, and using the lingering red of his anima, traces out a quick sign in the air. "...I have done what I can."
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:46 am » 12 L total
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:46 am » 3 L, 5 L, 4 L
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:45 am » So 23 raw, 13 damage
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:44 am » 11 successes. 2 DV?
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:44 am » k
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:44 am » OK!
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:44 am » Fair enough.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:44 am » yeah, that sounds good. internet's being a pain for me anyway
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:44 am » Speaking of which, third attack...
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:43 am » I think we'll probably wrap after my attack gets finished? I've only got one more set of arrows to go...
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:43 am » sorry, guys... I can't stay up any later...
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:43 am » hate to say it, but I am wiped out.
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:43 am » Total of 13 Lethal
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:42 am » 4 L
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:42 am » 4 L
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:42 am » 5 L
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:42 am » So 21 raw, 11 damage dice
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:41 am » 3DV
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:39 am » 11 successes... 4 DV, or less?
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:39 am » Second attack!
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:39 am » Grang: *Beats stuff up when he needs to*
chicgeek « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:38 am » (go grang!)
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:38 am » ooo
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:38 am » Third 4 L
chicgeek « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:38 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:38 am » Second 6 L
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:37 am » 4 L
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:37 am » First damage roll
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:37 am » soak of 10L
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:36 am » Raw damage of 22, minus soak?
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:36 am » Alright, so 9 over.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:35 am » ok, and a DV of 5
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:35 am » Dodge DV? (Send me IM if Chat is still being silly for you, Demo)
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:34 am » First roll: 14 successes!
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:34 am » Grang: *performing Block out the Sun Kata, and invoking the lesser sign of mars*
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:31 am » (I don't know if that counts as a stunt, but I figured I'd write it out :D
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:31 am » Surrounding himself in a glowing crimson aura, Grang nocks three arrows, each of which split into three, glowing with the ruby light of his power, and slamming into the shadow again and again.
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:29 am » Grang straightens up. "...You underestimate the power of our resolve. We will do what it takes to end you, no matter what, no matter how, and no matter the cost. You cannot comprehend that, but you will suffer for your lack all the same. Tonight, your fate is sealed, and nothing you can do can prevent it."
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:27 am » Alright
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:26 am » and Grang's up ^.^
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:26 am » It looks at you all, it's shadow-y form looking ragged from all the dmg it's taken thusfar, eyes narrowed. "This is pitifull. you cannot stop me." Then it straightens, looking as though it's taking a deep breath, and as it does, it's form resolidifies, looking perfectly formed and unblemished again. As though all the dmg done wo it was simply, unmade.
Claire « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:26 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:23 am » and then the primordial is up.
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:23 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:22 am » next up is Gracefull blade then. he'll be stabbing at the primordial. 5 successes-3 DV= 2extra +5str+4L=11L-10L soak = 1L to roll for dmg whiiiich, doesn't work.
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:20 am » So that's speed 5.
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:19 am » She spends 15m (free)+1W to queue up the spell Mists of Eventide.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:17 am » ooo
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:17 am » righto ^.^
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:16 am » Kyra will fly back in, brace herself, and begin shaping a sorcery!
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:14 am » ok. (not like I have a choice when chat won't let me post. XD)
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:11 am » Actually, wait...
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:11 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:08 am » Hmm. Kyra'll fly back in and spend one mote on her anima banner.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:07 am » she is currently outside the room, she can fly back in though if you want(apologies for slow posts.... my internet seems to be acting up.)
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:05 am » As I recall, Kyra was outside the battlefield... or did she fly back in?
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:05 am » .
Claire « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:04 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:02 am » OK!
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:01 am » next up is the primordial, Gracefull Blade and Kyra. so you're up jane ^.^
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:59 am » yay
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:59 am » ,
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:57 am » 2L dmg
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:57 am » sure thing ^.^
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:56 am » ok. roll for me please?
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:55 am » so it would be 8L to roll for dmg.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:55 am » vs soak of 10L, and according to what I have here it's extra successes+13L with the artifact spear in waqrform
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:54 am » I BELIEVE I have like 8 dice, right?
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:54 am » minus its soak...
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:53 am » so five damage plus 4 for thebspear plus five dice for his str is 14
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:53 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:50 am » well, I'll spend one essence then
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:50 am » thanks
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:50 am » Ooh!
chicgeek « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:49 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:49 am » this(the essence release) will have a few special rules: all the lunars in the area will ignore wound/fatigue/action/etc penaties by 1, you *must* use 1m of your essence every action or suffer 1B level of dmg, but if you do you can act as though you have access to a bottomless essence pool for whatever you want.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:46 am » it's cool man. let me repost...
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:46 am » not really. sorry, not in a great mood right now
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:44 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:44 am » I'm not sure. did you zo?
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:44 am » 8 successes vs a dodge of 3 currently, so 5 over
Claire « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:44 am » (wait, did Z get the message about essence use?)
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:43 am » righto, rolling
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:42 am » Sai is going to try and use his superior poking instrument to perforate a shadowy suspect. attack, 1 time, please roll 13 dice for it.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:41 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:39 am » ok
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:38 am » Also, as I no longer have access to a non-tequila-soaked computer, I will need someone to roll for me
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:38 am » we are. we'll see if we make it to the end or not, but coherent enough to continue
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:38 am » Are we still coherent enough to advance?
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:37 am » we are back in combat time! and it's sai's turn to act, just as there's a loud humming followed by a screech of metal then suddenly the dome starts feeling a bit warm. All the lunars' anima banners start slowly flaring until they're at full size, all of the lunars feeling a sudden surge of energy.
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:37 am » Cool
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:36 am » Its sort of complicated, what happened. Anyways, I am here
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:36 am » it's cool man. we just finished up zoe's bit.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:36 am » yes, sorry
chicgeek « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:35 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:33 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:32 am » now, is zo back?
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:32 am » and that's Zoe's side bit.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:30 am » Grang doesn't get any of these benifits, being a sidereal, but he doesn't get harmed by it since zoe did such a good job on the release.
Claire « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:29 am » Shweeeeet.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:29 am » this will have a few special rules: all the lunars in the area will ignore wound/fatigue/action/etc penaties by 1, you *must* use 1m of your essence every action or suffer 1B level of dmg, but if you do you can act as though you have access to a bottomless essence pool for whatever you want.
Claire « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:28 am » ZoeOOC: I strongly suspect that Echo will be sarcastic about this.
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:27 am » GrangOOC: Yay!
chicgeek « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:27 am » (Your party has died of dysentery. And essence poisoning)
Claire « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:27 am » Zoe: Is it wrong of me to hope that I do not have to explain to Sai what just happened?
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:27 am » there's a loud humming followed by a screech of metal then suddenly the dome starts feeling a bit warm. All the lunars' anima banners start slowly flaring until they're at full size, all of the lunars feeling a sudden surge of energy. Grang however feels slightly sick to his stomach, like he'd eaten too much cake, but nothing too serious.
Claire « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:25 am » Zoe: *has successfully not killed everyone*
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:25 am » Phew.
Claire « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:25 am » Ooooh. Sweet.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:25 am » 10... welp. that's a 95m per minute perfect release, it was a good enough roll for her to have a last minute moment of inspiration and lower the amount ever so slightly to be safer and still be enough.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:24 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:24 am » !
Claire « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:24 am » *had 11 dice, so I figured I wouldn't have gotten fewer than like 3 successes anyway*
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:24 am » ok, off to check it
Claire « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:23 am » Anyway, I'd like to keep that roll.
Claire « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:23 am » Oh. I figured I could use a willpower if I did botch.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:23 am » anyway, this roll *can* get everyone killed, or at least make that a very near certainty. jsut letting you know that before we go forwards.(no, it's a declaration that if you botched this time you can reroll since the warning was late)
Claire « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:22 am » (is that a DM declaration that the roll I just made doesn't count?)
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:21 am » and yeah.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:21 am » ah. sorry it took me too long to say that ^.^;
Claire « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:21 am » Well, I suppose if you don't look at it you can decide whether to override and make me roll agian or not.
Claire « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:20 am » ...shit I rolled.
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:20 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:20 am » and before we commit on this
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:20 am » yes
Claire « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:20 am » Er, can I channel conviction here?
Claire « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:19 am » Aiming for... 100, I suppose. And hoping I don't kill us all.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:17 am » oh! yes. that works
Claire « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:17 am » Wait, maybedex + awareness?
Claire « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:16 am » Bah, it'd probably be dex + craft(air) anyway.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:16 am » a full release would be 500m per minute
chicgeek « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:16 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:15 am » I can't think of any ability that applies here ^.^; maybe dex + lore? maybe...
Claire « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:15 am » And what's the release level of a full release? In motes/minute.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:15 am » *nods*
Claire « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:15 am » Just dex?
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:14 am » ok, going to try the partial release? that'll be a dex roll and I need to know what level you're aiming for
Claire « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:14 am » Zoe: It is the best estimate I am able to make. *watches the power levels on the screen*
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:13 am » SM: *nods* well. We hope estimate is good. yes?
Claire « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:12 am » Zoe: We have about a 20% margin of error, though.
Claire « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:12 am » Zoe: I think I can do it, although it'll be tricky to get it at the right level.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:11 am » SM: About.... now*taps a symbol on the screen with a smile and a flourish*. How is scaling down release looking?
chicgeek « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:10 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:10 am » .
Claire « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:10 am » Zoe: Well, that seems like a good reason to try. How long will the alterations to the conversion system take?
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:09 am » SM: no. melt the conversion system. not affect a full release. seperate system. unless very unlucky and conversion system fuses to full release valve and blocks.
Claire « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:08 am » Zoe: Melt the system in such a way that we would be unable to perform the full release?
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:07 am » SM: I think.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:07 am » SM: Yes. Melt system. but last long enough.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:07 am » ok,the first one came easily to Zoe, she notes that the release system, if activated in tandem with a series of other systems, would cause a jam in the release system, locking it open in a manner that only let out a smaller amount at a time, the timing will be tricky though. performing the release is as simple as issuing the command from this consol. There's no type of essence needed to initiate the release, it's all in the system already. And she... has a rough estimate of what would be ideal. About 80-120m per minute, too much over 120 would fry everyone, too much below 80 wouldn't have any noticeable effected in the short term.
Claire « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:03 am » Zoe: Would pushing more essence through be a possibility in the short-term, then?
chicgeek « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:03 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:02 am » SM: I agree. Luckily. We do not need it operational for long term use. Just for this.
Claire « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:02 am » Zoe: I am skeptical that the essence transmutation system was built to scale up, given the rest of the design choices I have seen here, but I suppose it is a possibility...
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:01 am » .
Claire « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:01 am » Ok, 4 successes on the second one (int + occult)
Claire « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:01 am » kk
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:01 am » ah, then you should reroll if you want to use that one
Claire « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:00 am » Int+occult gives 9 dice, int+lore has 10. I rolled 10.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:00 am » is the int +lore lower than the int+ occult ?
Claire « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:59 pm » Can I reroll, or should I use the 3-success int+lore roll?
Claire « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:59 pm » ...agh I meant to roll int+ occult for the second one
Claire « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:58 pm » 7 for the first one (int + lore)
Demothesis « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:57 pm » the first is an int + lore or craft magitech, the second would be int + lore or occult, occult having better chances.
Claire « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:57 pm » Are they both int+lore?
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:57 pm » .
Claire « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:57 pm » Zoe: Yes.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:57 pm » alright, it'd be two rolls, one for how to slow the release down and how to perform the release, and one for how much you'd need to slow it down/essence needed.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:56 pm » SM: They will allow recharging. In a sense. Allow you to use more energy than you have. lunars are majority of group. so that would be best essence conversion. yes?
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:56 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:54 pm » .
Claire « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:53 pm » Ok, so I don't know if I should do one roll or multiple rolls for these, but: how to slow the relase down, how much to slow the release down, how to perform the release, whether or not performing the release requires essence of the type of essence being released.
Claire « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:52 pm » Zoe: I am uncertain that transmuting it to lunar essence would be of any benefit at the moment without asking one of my comrades to aid us. Are you able to use essence, or do you know if the crystals are able to allow a person to recharge themselves to some extent?
Claire « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:51 pm » Ooooh. Ok.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:51 pm » if you flooded the dome like it is built to at present, with sid essence it would fry everyone, inculding Grang, he'd just fry slower. you'd need to slow down the flow in any case.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:50 pm » (Hey Chic)
Claire « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:49 pm » So if we flooded the dome with, say, Sidreal essence, would it fry everyone except Grang? Is that the implication here?
chicgeek « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:48 pm » (hiya, Wally)
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:47 pm » (I'm terribly sorry, but, well... we'll see if we're still coherent)
Demothesis « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:47 pm » 1% and that can be used in about a minute. the system was used mostly for very small scale things, and the battery was made to last a long time with little maintenance, with the capability to flood the place if needed.
Claire « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:44 pm » Small scale like 10% of the capacity, or small scale like 1% of the capacity/ over what time frame?
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:44 pm » *pokes head in*
Claire « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:43 pm » ZoeOOC: ...I suppose 'talk shit about the people who created the system' is not a practical option.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:42 pm » *your
Demothesis « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:41 pm » what's you next move?
Demothesis « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:41 pm » 4 successes, that's 6 together, which is enough at this point to find the systems in question. The computer shows the storage crystals of solar essence, which has been slowly draining over the years, just sort of leaching out slowly. It's maybe at 50% of full capacity, but with the capacity of the system here, even that much energy would be enough to fry everyone in the dome. Probably enough toget the primordial too, but not ideal.As for modifying the esence, there does seem to be a system that drew on the same storage system and could adjust the essence type for various uses, but it was made for small scale operation.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:40 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:37 pm » ok, let's see what SM gets...
Claire « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:37 pm » Zoe: *2 successes* Rrrr... *glaring at the computers*
Claire « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:36 pm » Zoe: ...I find that a reasonable course of action.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:34 pm » it'll be int + lore
Demothesis « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:34 pm » Shining mind looks at zoe with a small amused smile. "I would not put money on him. Ever."
Claire « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:34 pm » What's the roll for that?
Demothesis « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:34 pm » yes.
Claire « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:34 pm » Zoe: Endless Depths can presumably use solar essence, but I will assist.
Claire « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:33 pm » Can more than one person use the computers at the same time?
Demothesis « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:33 pm » Zoe cantell he is looking into the system for flooding the dome with solar essence. "Prickles. This system. Is very complicated. And none of us can use solar essence. and too much essence would kill even a solar. We need to change nature of essence. and leak it slowly. Help me find the systems to do so?"
chicgeek « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:32 pm » .
Claire « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:31 pm » Zoe: *reads the display over his shoulder*
Demothesis « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:31 pm » Shining mind is toying with the ethereal display of light hovering over the crystals at the center of the desk, searching for something.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:30 pm » When we last left Zoe, she had decided to help Shining Mind with his messing with the computers in the office off the little hallway where the fight is happening.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:29 pm » ok, we're going to do Zoe's bit with shining Mind, then when that's done we may do the rest of the group in the fight. No garuntees though, Wally's still missing and I'm only coherent for so long. ^.^;
Claire « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:29 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:26 pm » kk
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:25 pm » brb i n like 30 minutes. bad situation here.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:25 pm » shooot
chicgeek « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:24 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:24 pm » wb jane
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:23 pm » (OK, back.)
Sarah McLaren « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:17 pm » brb dinner
Demothesis « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:10 pm » Shun: yes yes, carry on then. You'll be the least worrisome thing on the lookout for me.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:07 pm » Sarge: *Points his talons at his eyes, then turns them to point at Shun's eyes*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:07 pm » Hmm...Shun may be fairly fluent in jade dragon anyway, after raising Desus.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:07 pm » Sarge: *Protective of his papa*
Demothesis « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:06 pm » Shun: Uh huh. Sure. Not like I was planning on doing anything like that ever anyway.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:04 pm » Sarge: *Thinks he's more intimidating than a Yozi*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:03 pm » Sarge: *Glaring at Shun* Bwi! Bwi-Bwi! *Making it clear through pantomime and elaborate use of a single syllable that if Shun ever does anything that will make papa Jan cry, Sarge with bitie him OR if necessary figure out how to bitie his ghost*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:02 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:01 pm » Shun: ... And hello to you too.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:00 pm » Sarge: *Has gotten very skilled at climbing up human clothing*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:59 pm » Sarge: *Climbing up Mt. Shun.* Bwi!
Demothesis « Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:56 pm » kiki?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:55 pm » bwi
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:48 pm » .
Sarah McLaren « Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:47 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:47 pm » zzz
chicgeek « Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:35 pm » *hands out caffine*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:34 pm » kay
chicgeek « Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:32 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:29 pm » right, well jane hasn't had dinner yet. so we'll give wally until then and then start the game.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:28 pm » Axel: Go away, ice thingy!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:27 pm » dunno
Demothesis « Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:27 pm » did wally say anything about not being here tonight?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:27 pm » Toppings Machine: Ka-chunk!
Sarah McLaren « Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:25 pm » Axel: *whirls around and staples it* Ha!
Sarah McLaren « Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:25 pm » Axel: D:
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:24 pm » Toppings Machine: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiind. *Ominiously behind Axel*
Sarah McLaren « Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:23 pm » Axel: *tosses a paperweight at the cooler, hoping to tip it onto her*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:23 pm » zzzz
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:15 pm » Jane: [hides behind a water cooler]
Sarah McLaren « Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:13 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:07 pm » cool
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:06 pm » OK!
Demothesis « Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:05 pm » aka, in 20 minutes ^.^
Demothesis « Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:05 pm » heyas all. eating dinner, we'll start exalted by 11:30
Sarah McLaren « Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:05 pm » Axel: *staple spam ahoy!*
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:04 pm » Jane: Ut-oh. [tries to shoot it out of his hand, but she's just firing rubber bands!]
Sarah McLaren « Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:03 pm » Axel: *has found the staple-gun* Eheheheheheeeee
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:58 pm » (Yep!)
chicgeek « Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:58 pm » ,
Sarah McLaren « Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:56 pm » (Stationary war! :D)
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:56 pm » Jane: [making a paper-clip flinger with the bands]
Sarah McLaren « Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:55 pm » Axel: *takes the opportunity to pick up some of the rubber bands for greater pencil-flinging ability*
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:53 pm » Jane: [takes up a defensive position behind Michael's chair]
Sarah McLaren « Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:51 pm » Axel: :D *tosses pencils back like darts*
Sarah McLaren « Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:50 pm » Axel: *ducks the second, but not before the first scores a hit on his nose* Ack!
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:50 pm » Jane: [gets bored, shoots rubber bands at Axel and Michael from a hidden rubber band gun up her sleeve]
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:49 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:36 pm » .
Sarah McLaren « Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:34 pm » (Yep.)
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:34 pm » (That's late in their relationship, though.)
Sarah McLaren « Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:32 pm » (@Chic: Yep, until they get more permanent accomodations. Axel probably goes off to live with Jane at some point.)
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:27 pm » Jane: It's because everyone says he's so adowawwwable, they just can't help themselves!
chicgeek « Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:26 pm » Chic: We should introduce him to Fizzity and the Toppings machine!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:26 pm » Michael: I didn't even give him those arms, See? He has abilities I don't even remember him having.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:26 pm » ?
chicgeek « Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:25 pm » Hey, Sarah-in the Xyon Second Edition, are Sarah, Axel and Damien still sharing an apartment/
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:25 pm » Michael: It'd be wasted on him anyway
Sarah McLaren « Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:24 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:24 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:21 pm » Jane: [mock-pouts] Aww. I was just about to offer to upgrade you, but you had to go and ruin iiiit~

_________________
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don’t talk" -Tuco, The Good the Bad and the Ugly

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: exalted quest 2 logs V
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:20 pm 
Offline
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:52 pm
Posts: 618
Location: Two steps ahead of you
Mithril Jack « Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:18 am » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:18 am » Hue: *collisions narrowly avoided today: bookshelves, fleeing DBs, flying Solars*
Demothesis « Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:18 am » ok, we're going to end it here. I'm tired and not 100% sure what Adriedne's next move would be here.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:17 am » Ti spins gracefully, remaining on her feet after that fall. She still has a grin on her face.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:17 am » Dang.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:15 am » alright, Adriedne manages to get her hand up in time to shove Ti's attack to the side, causing her kick to go wide and past Adriedne.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:14 am » Woo!
chicgeek « Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:13 am » heh, at least it gets her there.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:12 am » Shoulda added a success. Oh, well.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:12 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:11 am » ...dammit. 6,8,2,1,2 (1 success)
chicgeek « Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:11 am » dex 2, stunt 1, virtue 2 , rolling 5 dice, call it valor.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:10 am » sure. either fits here
chicgeek « Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:09 am » That or valor, either seems apropo.
Mithril Jack « Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:08 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:08 am » I will use willpower. Can I channel conviction for this?
chicgeek « Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:07 am » Okay, hang on.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:07 am » then just dex and the +1 for the stunt and you can use willpower if you like to channel a virtue or add a success
chicgeek « Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:05 am » Just dex, or dex and athletics, or melee?
chicgeek « Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:05 am » I don't have martial arts...
Demothesis « Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:05 am » Dex + martial arts
chicgeek « Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:04 am » Okay, what do I need to roll for thois?
chicgeek « Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:04 am » One might think it wa sTizzy, from the look on her face. Who knows? Both selves are in perfect agreement for once.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:03 am » heh, +1 die for the stunt
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:03 am » Wooo!
chicgeek « Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:03 am » Ti soars through the air, fueled by momentum and charms and fury, aiming right for the firebug. No quips-who would hear them?-but she's grinning manaically.
Mithril Jack « Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:03 am » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:02 am » *was enjoying quips*
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:02 am » hee.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:02 am » Aww...
Demothesis « Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:01 am » ... it'd seem silly for her to respond at this point though, so she'll have remained silent ^.^;
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:01 am » (I have faith that you all can do it.)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:01 am » Woo!
Demothesis « Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:01 am » oh, she didn't sorry about that, forgot to have her respond to those. and yes Ti can act this tick
chicgeek « Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:01 am » Because I would like to leapt off the shelves I'm riding gracefully and leap down, planting both my peasant feet firmly on her entitled ass.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:00 am » (Not even when the Solars are out of essence?)
chicgeek « Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:00 am » Okay, since Ti wa just moving, not dashing, can she do something?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:00 am » She ever respond to Hue or Peri's comments?
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:59 am » (No DB is this good. Not against a bunch of Solars.)
Demothesis « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:59 am » However, Adriedne proves again to be the definition of hard to hit, rolling forwards at the last second to put herself in the little triangle of space between falling shelves and avoid being hit at all.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:58 am » Phew!
Demothesis « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:58 am » good thing you bought those huh? ^.^ that 4 in total. so Hue only takes 1B level
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:57 am » If 4 successes is enough it'll be the best six motes I ever spent.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:57 am » ...Welp.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:57 am » 8,1,3,2,4 (1 success)
Mithril Jack « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:56 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:56 am » .
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:56 am » Hey, peris still out from his exelency use earlier
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:56 am » *not the smartest essence user*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:55 am » Right, buying three, which incidentally puts me at 24 of 30 peripheral and 0 personal.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:54 am » 2m per success
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:53 am » Okay, using Second Dodge then... why do I not have the costs written down? How many motes per success bought?
Demothesis « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:51 am » you can use willpower after the roll though
Demothesis « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:51 am » yes
Mithril Jack « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:51 am » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:51 am » Hey, if you use a Second Excellency, does it have to be declared before rolling?
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:49 am » Heehe!
chicgeek « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:49 am » TiOOC: *surfing!*
Demothesis « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:49 am » ok, then Ti's safe. riding the wave of bookshelves
chicgeek « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:48 am » 'automatically succeed on any vaild athletics check to keep my balance'
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:48 am » Whee!
chicgeek « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:47 am » Yep.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:47 am » ok, that's enough to get the bookshelves started. with a groan the first shelf starts leaning and then falls against the next, it takes a second, but that one groans and falls too, picking up speed as each one falls until they're falling at Adriedne. now to roll her dodge... or she takes some bashing dmg. Hue will need to make a dex + dodge roll as well. and Ti needs an athletics roll, which gets autmatic success?
chicgeek « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:46 am » Plus, automatic success on athletics rolls while I have the combo up.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:45 am » His strength is still 8.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:45 am » Agreed.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:45 am » But, it's worth us getting buried, too, if it stops her.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:45 am » 9,3,6,2,3, 10,1,5,8,3, 9,4 (5 successes)
chicgeek « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:45 am » Yes, and you're in front of one. ^^ I'm probably better off than hue is.
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:44 am » Now THIS is why Exalted is so awesome.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:44 am » ....Well, she can probably jump off better, or balance.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:44 am » she is
Mithril Jack « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:44 am » (Thank you)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:44 am » ...Wait, isn't Ti on top of one of those bookshelves?
Demothesis « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:44 am » ok, make a str + athletics roll
chicgeek « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:44 am » (Good idea, Flim!)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:43 am » *UNESSISARY
chicgeek « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:43 am » (unessiar?)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:42 am » ......Right. Peri is going to roar "THE LOYAL KNIFE CUTS UNESSIAR BONDS!" and charges, barreling into a shelf- shoving it with as much impact as he can, to knock the shelves down in a line- as Flim suggested- domeno style until a few tons of history come down on 'Adriedne'.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:41 am » Yesssss.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:41 am » (dooo ittt!!!)
Mithril Jack « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:40 am » sorry. scratch the OOC
Demothesis « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:40 am » and peri's about 22 yards away. with bookshelves between him and her.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:40 am » ....thats not a bad idea, actually
Mithril Jack « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:40 am » FlimOOC: Peri, instead of throwing what about dominos?
Demothesis « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:40 am » Rassilon: Sure~ They're just ful of priceless scrolls~ better to get a few bent or torn than burned to ashes~
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:39 am » How far away is Adriedne from peri?
Demothesis « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:39 am » *nods* righto. ok, tick 8: Peri and Adriedne are acting and Hue and Ti are getting close but not quite there yet this tick. Hue is rounding the corner in sight of her and Ti is just gaining the top of the shelf before the aisle Adriedne's on.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:38 am » *old
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:37 am » Peri: Are any of these shelves safe to throw?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:37 am » Yes, renewing sprint, I mean.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:36 am » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:35 am » And yes.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:35 am » Hue: Oh dear, looks like Peri here has taken my title from me.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:34 am » Peri: ....This is wrong for the empire. If we have to be manipulated and lied to to 'do the right thing' its not 'the right thing. *quiet*
Mithril Jack « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:34 am » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:34 am » Hue: I made a living out of stating the obvious. Olf habits die hard. So you're a Bundok, correct? I must say I'd be VERY interested in hearing how arson with intent to destroy priceless historical artifacts, *including* possible evidence of a *crime*, serves the cause of justice.
Sarah McLaren « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:33 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:33 am » will Hue be renewing the sprint?
Demothesis « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:33 am » Adriedne: Wow, you already won the award, no need to make more obvious statements. I'm doing this because I chose to, not because I have to.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:32 am » Hue: The boy's right about one thing, though. You don't have to do this.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:31 am » Adriedne: and we have a winner on the grand old "obvious to just about everyone" award!
chicgeek « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:31 am » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:30 am » Hue: Daigo, you do realize that isn't "Ariedne", right?
Demothesis « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:29 am » Adriedne: Daigo, I don't like insulting you, but the more you talk the more inevitrable that becomes.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:29 am » Daigo: Adriedne! Stop this! You don't have to do this!
Demothesis « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:28 am » He's somewhat bewildered after Adriedne managed to get loose and zoom off, but he quickly recovers and goes charging off after Adriedne as well.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:28 am » Wow!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:27 am » Woooow, I'm faster thn Ti right now. *proud*
Demothesis « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:27 am » alright, tick 7. Hue's sprint time is up, she can tell she's getting closer. So hue's up to act. Ti can continue to move or change her actions on any tick. and Daigo's up.
Mithril Jack « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:25 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:25 am » No, that sounds right.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:25 am » well, it adds 3 yards to her speed of 2 yards here. so 5 yards. unless I missed some math there
chicgeek « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:24 am » Ti will be zooming up and over bookcases and anything else in the way.
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:24 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:23 am » Wow, even with Lightning speed? Okay.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:22 am » she's not closer. she's at the same point. Ti's moving 5yards per tick, Hue's going 9 per tick, Hue's caught up to Ti on this tick.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:21 am » Ti being closer, can she see Adriane?
Demothesis « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:21 am » oh, by tick 5 Hue's to the first set of bookcases in the vault, you can't see Adriedne, but it sounds like she's towards the back
chicgeek « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:20 am » Well, if I dash, I can't do anything else, right? The room can't be *that* big, I'm going to hope my combo lets me move fast enough to catch her.
Mithril Jack « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:19 am » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:19 am » I meant in relation to the room and its occupants. ^^;
chicgeek « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:19 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:19 am » that's 9 yards that tick, tick 5 another 9 yards, and Ti's up again. move or dash?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:18 am » So how far does that get me?
Demothesis « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:18 am » and rassilon goes for the vault's organization cards, to look for the needed scrolls.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:17 am » Ah. Okee. *dense*
Demothesis « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:17 am » no need for dice. just 9 yards
Mithril Jack « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:17 am » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:16 am » ???
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:13 am » Dashing, not doing anything else. Dex = 4, buff jacket = -1, +6 = 9 dice?
chicgeek « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:13 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:13 am » AdriedneOOC: it was a dim bluff.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:10 am » Rassilon: oh! I thought she was portraying oddly familiar habits~ not many people respond so reflexively to lines about the law~ (go right ahead this tick hue, talking's free in exalted. also: bloody internet's making chat super slow for me)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:09 am » Peri: RASS! Cross index for me while I keep everything from going up.
Mithril Jack « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:09 am » FlimOOC: I hardly think attempting a bluff is "acting dim"
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:08 am » And with that, Hue's going to run *away* from awkward family issues and *towards*... Auntie Gentle Bull. Whenever my next turn is, if talking took up this tick.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:07 am » (Okay)
Demothesis « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:07 am » she will, eventually. not that tick yet. we're still on tick/aka second 4 of the fight
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:07 am » Peri: *shrugs* Well, unless someone unrelated would use a cadence and grammar structure derived form archiac high realm directly used in the brench from Auntie gentle Bull.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:07 am » (Wait..won't she have to stop and light that torch ?)
Demothesis « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:06 am » Adriedne: When your friends are acting dim they deserved to be called dim. I'm going to start calling you dim too if you mistake me for a relative of yours again though.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:06 am » Hue: ...Right, well, going to go hit your aunt with a stick until she stops threatening to burn everything, hope you don't mind!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:04 am » Hue: ...
Mithril Jack « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:04 am » Flim: "Think you're that good eh? I think you're just cooked meat."
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:04 am » Peri: ... thats not a nice way to talk about my friends, Auntie.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:04 am » (What's Rass doing?)
Professor_Tinker « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:02 am » Peri: ....*cracks his neck*
Demothesis « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:02 am » Adriedne: You're a bit dim aintcha? There's an exit right through you lot. I intend to use it.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:02 am » Ti: *grimly running!*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:01 am » Hue: "Peri? Something wrong?"
Mithril Jack « Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:01 am » Flim: "Ever see anyone burned at the stake? It must be very painful."
Mithril Jack « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:59 pm » Flim: "Any exits from that room Ariadne? Have you given any thought to escaping from a burning room?"
chicgeek « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:59 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:59 pm » Peri looks like hes searching his memory. Which is odd, because he doesn't do that often.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:58 pm » I'll let peri describe that ^.^
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:58 pm » Just... concentrating really hard.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:58 pm » Oh no!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:58 pm » Peri's
Demothesis « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:58 pm » who's weird look?
Mithril Jack « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:57 pm » And what is the moral/practical value to those scrolls being lost forever?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:57 pm » What kind of weird look, by the way? Not like a zombie-under-mind-control weird look, is it?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:56 pm » Snakewolves to the rescue!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:55 pm » ...Bet Chimera or the snakewolves could, but I don't think Hue wants to involve her any more than she already is involved at this point. For moral and practical reasons.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:54 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:53 pm » Okay, so she's moving very fast... Hue can't catch up, probably...
chicgeek « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:53 pm » (dang it, I should have dashed. Oh, well! Hindsight.)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:52 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:50 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:49 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:48 pm » Chimera, for her part seems uncertain as Hue steps out around her. Not moving to stop him, but not looking happy about Hue removing himself from the safety of behind-the-chimera
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:48 pm » Peri: *has a wierd look on his face*
Mithril Jack « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:47 pm » feh
Demothesis « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:47 pm » and even with that it's not quite enough. She shakes off the compulsion without having to use a willpower.
Mithril Jack « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:46 pm » Flim: putting an extra 5 motes in for 1st excellency 4,7,3,10,9, 2,1,2,4,1, 8,8,4,3,3 (6 successes)
Demothesis « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:45 pm » and roll manip + presence flim
Demothesis « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:45 pm » he did get around Chimera. I'll address that in a moment ^.^
Mithril Jack « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:45 pm » Flim: (Command is "leave the room immediately without harming its contents")
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:44 pm » I'd like to know whether or not Hue actually did manage to get around Chimera before deciding what to do.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:44 pm » Wooo!
Demothesis « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:44 pm » alright. now, Flim
Demothesis « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:44 pm » ok, with the movement action you're not able to catch up with her on this tick
chicgeek « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:42 pm » It's my 'feets, don't fail me now' comnbo.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:42 pm » Yep, used my last 10. I'm all out now.
Mithril Jack « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:41 pm » Flim: (Will use Hypnotic Tongue Technique to command Ariadne - p.203)
Demothesis « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:41 pm » right, and you paid the motes for those too?
chicgeek « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:41 pm » It does. Spiderfoot, page225, Graceful Crane page222
Demothesis « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:39 pm » ok, and that combo lets you run up/over walls?
chicgeek « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:38 pm » (writing it down this time!)
Mithril Jack « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:37 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:37 pm » I guess the move action, then-so I can try to tackle/grapple her.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:37 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:37 pm » Oh.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:36 pm » heh, well a move action is slower, but takes only 1 tick and has no dv penalty. dash is speed 3 and -2 to dv
chicgeek « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:36 pm » I guess she'd be dashing, to get to her as fast as can be?
Sarah McLaren « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:36 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:35 pm » ....I don't know. Whatever works.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:35 pm » ok, since she's dashing from what you're saying, that's 11yards in an action. or did you just want a reg movement?
chicgeek « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:33 pm » it's one's dex in yards, right? if that's the case, my dex is 2.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:32 pm » ok, so +3 to a movement of?
chicgeek « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:32 pm » if I had any essence left, it's allowable to use my athletics excellency to increase it even more, but I don't.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:31 pm » 'increases the distance she can cover by her athletics in yards'.p.224. athletics is 3.
Mithril Jack « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:30 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:29 pm » hang on..dang it, should have wroitten this down last time.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:29 pm » alright. and how fast can she move then?
chicgeek « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:28 pm » Right. Then Ti will burn her last ten essense on her movement combo, and tear off after our arsonist.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:27 pm » nope. it all happens at the same time technically
chicgeek « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:27 pm » So, does it matter which of us goes next?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:27 pm » Well... did Hue get around Chimera?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:26 pm » Ah.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:26 pm » hue and chimera already went, but it was simple movement actions, they don't take up many ticks at all
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:25 pm » (What she said. Other than that, not much.)
chicgeek « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:25 pm » (Adriane grabbed a torch and oil, and used a charm to triple her jump to get in the library)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:25 pm » (She's a DB. Probably in disguise. Fell for it AGAIN.)
Mithril Jack « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:24 pm » hi Z
Mithril Jack « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:24 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:24 pm » (hi, Zobot)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:24 pm » (heya!)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:24 pm » (hey!)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:24 pm » (Sorry I'm late, peoples. Was busy. What'd I miss?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:24 pm » (hello)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:23 pm » Yeah, Chimera jumped in front, Hue tried to get around.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:22 pm » Wait...hu and the chimera alreay went.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:21 pm » next up is: Hue, Chimera, Ti, Flim, and Rassilon
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:21 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:19 pm » she wasn't necissarily one way or the other, she just might have ended up doing that, but the rolls bore out a different result
chicgeek « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:19 pm » (who's up next?)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:18 pm » I guess she just wnted to get him away from us?
Mithril Jack « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:17 pm » .
Mithril Jack « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:17 pm » I thought you said she was trying to bring daigo along with her
Demothesis « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:17 pm » drat, beat me to it
Demothesis « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:17 pm » Adriedne: Law has no bearing on justice!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:17 pm » Peri: .... LAWS NOT A GOOD WORD BUT IN THE NAME OF THE CONCEPT OF JUSTICE.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:16 pm » Peri: HALT IN THE NAME OF THE LAW!
Demothesis « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:16 pm » Adriedne ducks forwards under Peri's tackle, scooping up the oil and a torch, then uses the charm forgotten earth to tripple her jump distance, springing into the library almost a blur as she disapears over the top of a bookshelf.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:16 pm » And peri still on about 2 essence.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:16 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:15 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:14 pm » sadly not enough. her DV is 6
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:14 pm » Damn. 4,7,3,10,3, 4,8 (4 successes)
Demothesis « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:13 pm » pulling close doesn't need a roll here since it's close enough for a simple movement action to pull it off
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:13 pm » Okay then.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:12 pm » you're rolling str/dex + martial arts for the grapple. -3 dice since it's the second action in a two action flurry.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:12 pm » ...I figured athletics to pull close?
Mithril Jack « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:12 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:10 pm » What am I rolling?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:09 pm » Al-righty!
chicgeek « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:09 pm » (Go Go Peri!)
Demothesis « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:08 pm » ok, that's a 2 action flurry, moving in close and attempting a grapple.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:07 pm » Peri is going to do a lunge and a vault to try and tackle Adriene.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:06 pm » Hue: *small laugh*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:06 pm » ((Everyone else always comes up with the clever quips.))
chicgeek « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:06 pm » Ti: Yeah, he misjudged your character, didn't he?
Demothesis « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:05 pm » next up are peri and Adriedne
Mithril Jack « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:05 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:05 pm » Peri: I need handcuffs. God, I need handcuffs.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:05 pm » Adriedne: Daigo, stay out of this. The empire need officers like you. You may want to work on judging character though.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:04 pm » Will we ever not fall for this.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:04 pm » Again?!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:04 pm » *facepalm*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:04 pm » (drat)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:03 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:03 pm » unfortunately Adriedne gets the better of the grapple rolls, seeming to slip out of Daigo's arms with the same ease water would have.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:01 pm » Tuck duck and roll, Daigo.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:01 pm » Daigo: Adriedne?! What are you doing?!
Demothesis « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:01 pm » ok, Daigo, for his part, despite being very confused by the way Adriedne seems to by trying to fling herself, and carry him with her, forwards, immediately attempts to force her down.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:00 pm » Go Hue!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:00 pm » While holding his staff, so clearly intending to join battle.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:00 pm » heh, righto.
Mithril Jack « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:59 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:59 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:58 pm » ...I guess Hue's also going to look a bit confused, then try to move in front of Chimera. For all the good that will do.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:57 pm » Hmm.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:56 pm » !
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:56 pm » Whoo@
Demothesis « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:56 pm » alright, the first person to move when hostility breaks out is Chimera. She looks somewhat confused about the situation, but there is one thing she seems certain about. She immediately places herself between everyone else and Hue. next up is Hue and Daigo
chicgeek « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:53 pm » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:53 pm » Hue: 5,4,3,1,10, 7,7 (4 successes)
Mithril Jack « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:53 pm » Flim: 3,9,6,7,2 (2 successes)
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:52 pm » Me three.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:51 pm » 8,8,9,6,3, 2,6,3 (3 successes)
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:51 pm » Woo!
Demothesis « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:51 pm » ok, enoone rolled join battle. there was a wits + awareness roll, but that was to negate her attempt at a surprise move. now is the wits + awareness roll for join battle ^.^
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:49 pm » ... I forget too.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:48 pm » 5,1,9,3,8, 2 (2 successes) wait, did we roll last week? I forget?
Demothesis « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:48 pm » did we? let me check. I was a bit tired by the end of that session\
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:47 pm » ...well. battle. So slightly less woo. But exalted!
Mithril Jack « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:47 pm » i thought we did roll
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:46 pm » Woo!
Demothesis « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:46 pm » when we last left off Adriedne did the somewhat unexpected and made a break for it once the vault door was opened. we were about to roll join battle ^.^
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:46 pm » WOO!
Mithril Jack « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:45 pm » yes
Demothesis « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:45 pm » alright, tonight's going to be a bit short considering how late it is. but anyway, EXALTED!
chicgeek « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:44 pm » Nifty.
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:44 pm » Nice~
Demothesis « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:44 pm » heh, heyas ^.^
Sarah McLaren « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:43 pm » ooooOOOOooo
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:42 pm » Yee~
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:42 pm » Not done yet.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:42 pm » http://snailchimera.tumblr.com/post/335 ... adow-fully Speaking of.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:41 pm » Couldn't find my character sheet and there are art supplies all over my bed.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:41 pm » Hi! Here! Sorry!
chicgeek « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm » .
Mithril Jack « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm » Looks that way
Demothesis « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:39 pm » ok, so just waiting on beard?
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:37 pm » Heyhey
Demothesis « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:35 pm » heyas
Sarah McLaren « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:35 pm » Hi MJ!
Mithril Jack « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:34 pm » hello all :)
chicgeek « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:34 pm » Okay, MJ will be here in a minute.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:33 pm » the scroll group tonight
chicgeek « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:33 pm » which group tonight?
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:30 pm » Hi-yaaaaaaa~
Demothesis « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:28 pm » alright, as soon as everyone's here we'll start tonight's session
Demothesis « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:27 pm » .
Sarah McLaren « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:21 pm » Hi Demo~
chicgeek « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:20 pm » .
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:20 pm » Heyhey~
Demothesis « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:18 pm » heya all. *setting up DM screen*
chicgeek « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:14 pm » Hi!
Sarah McLaren « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:13 pm » Hi T!
Professor_Tinker « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:13 pm » *settles into chat to play pokemon in a corner~*
Sarah McLaren « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:12 pm » :D http://zerosummer.storynexus.com/s
chicgeek « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:07 pm » Zero Summer?
Sarah McLaren « Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:00 pm » Even a tvtropes article.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:59 pm » Man, I wish there was more Zero Summer.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:53 pm » ..!
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:48 pm » .
Sarah McLaren « Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:30 pm » .
Sarah McLaren « Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:22 pm » :D
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:55 pm » hi!
Sarah McLaren « Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:51 pm » hi!
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:37 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:05 am » .
Sarah McLaren « Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:29 am » Hi!
Jane Narbon « Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:19 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:48 pm » Zzz
Professor Zobot « Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:40 pm » Ok
Jane Narbon « Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:39 pm » Not much.
Professor Zobot « Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:34 pm » Sup?
Professor Zobot « Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:32 pm » Hey
Jane Narbon « Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:31 pm » Hi, Z.
Professor Zobot « Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:14 pm » Zzz
Sarah McLaren « Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:12 am » Back!
Sarah McLaren « Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:52 am » (Brb biking! :D)
Sarah McLaren « Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:44 am » Ah, gotcha.
Jane Narbon « Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:39 am » No. Just really freaking hard.
Sarah McLaren « Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:27 am » And he's unbeatable?

_________________
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don’t talk" -Tuco, The Good the Bad and the Ugly

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: exalted quest 2 logs V
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:40 pm 
Offline
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:52 pm
Posts: 618
Location: Two steps ahead of you
Demothesis « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:40 am » g'night zo
Demothesis « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:40 am » which means next saturday or the one after that will be the epilogue day
chicgeek « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:39 am » Goodnight, Zobot.
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:39 am » Yayyyy!
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:39 am » Sounds good
Demothesis « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:39 am » we'll be doing the scroll group next saturday, and there's a very good chance that one will be finished then.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:39 am » Ok, good night everyone
Demothesis « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:39 am » 4xp for everyone and +1 for zoe for killing the primordial.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:38 am » alright. wrapping up here for the night
Demothesis « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:38 am » Shining Mind:*looks curious* well. That is certainly unusual. Not often one apologizes for being right. We thought it was shard of wyld. It was not. The issue is resolved.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:36 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:36 am » "Gentlemen, I must apologize. I accused you both of threatening to release that thing, and used force to coerce you into helping us fight it. T'was not a good thing that I did, and I am in the debts of each of you for your service. I will take full responsibility for what happened here, and must apologize for impeding both of you."
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:34 am » And bow.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:34 am » Sai is going to approach the two Raksha.
Claire « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:34 am » Zoe: It is good to know that you understand proper delegation and task breakdown. I will look at Grang's wound, then.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:33 am » Sai: ...however, there is one thing I need to do.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:33 am » Endless Depths: Not really. Is anyone else here versed in essence transport devices? then nope, you'd only be likely to get everyone killed.
Claire « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:32 am » *nodnod*
Demothesis « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:31 am » nope. Shining mind shut it down. remember, you made sure to check if the flood could be shut down entirely. ^.^ so you get to have it turn off
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:31 am » Grang: *has already wrapped a preliminary bandage around it* Eh, it'll stay. I'm more worried about helping Endless... Is there anything I can do?
Claire « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:31 am » (hey, is the essence flood still going on?)
Claire « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:31 am » Zoe: Is there anything we can do to expedite the process?
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:30 am » Sai: ...somoene ought to treat Master Grang's wound..
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:30 am » .
Sarah McLaren « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:30 am » (The idea of a group of Exalts killing the GM seems strangely appealing)
Demothesis « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:30 am » GMOOC: Sure. I guess.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:30 am » Endless Depths: Already working on it. *examines some of the parts he's working on* I'd say... at least a day before I can have it going again...
Claire « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:29 am » ZoeOOC: May I find it and kill it?
Demothesis « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:28 am » GM:....muahahaha, nope. the books won't be back. :3 the primordial didn;t eat them, something else did~
Claire « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:28 am » Zoe: *stands in front of Endless Depths* Are you going to be able to enable us to leave here in the next few hours?
Claire « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:28 am » Zoe: But that will have to wait based on other factors.
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:28 am » Kyra: Phew.... OK, now what?
Claire « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:27 am » Zoe: Granted, I would like to go see if the books have been put back in the library yet.
Claire « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:27 am » Zoe: Unless someone knows of a reason to object our leaving.
Claire « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:27 am » Zoe: Well, I would start with the one of the two we can affect, and then progress to alternate options should our impact on that one provide less benefit than could be gained elsewhere.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:25 am » Sai: ...which are?
Claire « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:25 am » Zoe: I can think of at least two ways we can leave.
Claire « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:25 am » Zoe: Yes.
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:25 am » Grang: Do you know how to leave?"
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:23 am » Sai: Mayhaps we ought to... find a way to leave before some NEW terrible thing comes along to threaten us, as is fastly becoming the common way of things
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:23 am » GrangOOC: Can I shoot it? Does shooting it make things better?
Sarah McLaren « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:22 am » oh nooooo
Demothesis « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:22 am » well, your characters don't know that, but yes. :P
Claire « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:22 am » Does the permanant limit count as a point of limit break, too?
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:22 am » Well, fuuuuuunk.
Claire « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:22 am » Sweeeeet.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:21 am » Wait, a new neverborn? OH SH-
Demothesis « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:20 am » on a related note: congrats to Zoe! You've killed a primordial. You get one point of permanent limit. because cursing things is what primordials do when they die. We'll cover the perks that go with that later though. for now, you're all trapped in a giant dome underground with no way out a newly formed neverborne a few hundred yards below.
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:20 am » Grang: I do believe my defiance proved more eternal than him, after all. *rubs at his wound* He did not go down easy, though.
Sarah McLaren « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:19 am » (Night Geneve!)
chicgeek « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:19 am » (goodnight, Geneve)
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:18 am » (yeah, I'm nearly there myself, Geneve...)
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:18 am » Sai: Such an unusual end... yet fitting
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:18 am » ((G'night all.))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:18 am » ((Okay, I wanted to stay up to see that, but now I am going to pass out.))
Claire « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:18 am » Zoe: *ignoring Grang* An odd process, but a practical conclusion given that. *to Shining Mind*
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:17 am » ((Nice, Sarah.))
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:17 am » Woooooo!!!!
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:17 am » Grang: To be fair Zoe, it was operating off what it knew. It personally had not died yet, so obviously, it could not die in the future. Simple reasoning, but not unreasonable
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:16 am » ((Pff.))
Demothesis « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:16 am » Shining Mind: it was being of will. It could not obeerve it's own end. would be admitting it had an end. Would make the end easier.
Sarah McLaren « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:16 am » http://cdn.new.buzznet.com/assets/imgx/ ... 534211.jpg
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:15 am » ((Daaaang.))
Claire « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:15 am » Zoe: I would have expected that a creature that had been around since before creation would have achieved some level of observation and intelligence. I am dissapointed to be found wrong.
Sarah McLaren « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:15 am » (Awesome! :D)
Claire « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:14 am » (niiiiiice!)
chicgeek « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:14 am » (applauds)
Demothesis « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:13 am » The primordial stumbles backwards from the blows, slumping to it's knees, leaning back, oozing pitch black blood as it clutches it's wounds. "not possible. No. No. not possible. no. nonono. no. I refuse." It mumbles as it's body slowly slumps forwards, begining to lose it's shape, looking like it's melting. But it seems to take a breath and scream in defiance. "NO! I WILL NOT. I AM WITHOUT END! I REFUSE!" And it's form coalesces once again into it's original form. "There. I am Shadow Over All. My will be done." but it lasts for only a moment, then it begins to bloat and shift, it;s form suddenly volitile and unstable. It doesn't seem to notice, talking as though it were successfull. "Now you see? You cannot harm me. I am eternal. eternal. eternal. eter. etern. eter. et. et. eteteteteteteteteteterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnna-" And then it's bloating form stumbles back, knocking into the windowframe and falling out with an abrupt and surprised "Wait. no." bfore it falls out of sight. It takes a few long seconds, but you all hear it hit the ground outside, and when you look, it's form is still bloating and contorting, a high pitched wail, just barely within the realm of human hearing eminating from the form as it seems to finish and calcify, becoming a husk of warped and disturbing shadows, eminating a presence of nothingness and death.
Claire « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:11 am » ZoeOOC: *so doesn't care*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:10 am » OOC: Zoe gets an achievement of killing a primordial!
chicgeek « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:09 am » .
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:07 am » ((Woo!))
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:07 am » (yeah, it's being slow)
Demothesis « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:05 am » ok, that did it. this next bit may take a bit to type up. one sec.
chicgeek « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:04 am » .
Claire « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:03 am » (2L + 2L damge)
Claire « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:03 am » (essence damage on both of them)
Demothesis « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:03 am » yep(grrg chat being slow)
Claire « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:02 am » (yes?)
Claire « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:02 am » 1, 7, 3, so punches 2 and 3 hit.
Claire « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:01 am » Same thing as last time- 8, 9, 9 dice.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:01 am » ok, and Zoe's up. with the primordial looking as close to death as a shadow can
Claire « Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:00 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:59 am » 6,8,4,6,10, 4,8,6,4 (3 successes)
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:59 am » ah. Ok. So six over, plus my strenght of 5 and my 8l. So 9 damage
Demothesis « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:58 am » and soak is 10L
Demothesis « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:58 am » ok, it's DV right now is 4
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:58 am » His soak is a 3?
chicgeek « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:57 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:56 am » 4,1,9,4,10, 2,8,8,5,3, 7,10,7,4,8, 2,4,6,1 (10 successes)
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:56 am » Ok. Sai's attacking one more time, single attack, full dexterity excellency 1
Demothesis « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:54 am » and next up is sai and zoe again. the shadowy primordial is looking ragged, and there is something approaching fear and confusion in it's body language
Claire « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:53 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:53 am » (back)
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:51 am » Grang: *is efficent*
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:51 am » Four lethal damage
chicgeek « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:51 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:51 am » Nine on the third, so six over, so 9 damage
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:50 am » yay!
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:50 am » Two on the second, miss
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:50 am » Three Lethal damage
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:50 am » 7, so two over, so 5 damage
Demothesis « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:49 am » yeah
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:49 am » Still DV 5?
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:49 am » Grang's going to stand up again, and then fire three arrows again
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:48 am » Alright
Demothesis « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:47 am » next up is Grang again
Demothesis « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:47 am » ok, 3 successes for her roll. not enough to hit sadly
Demothesis « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:46 am » .
Claire « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:46 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:44 am » .
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:42 am » .
Sarah McLaren « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:41 am » Good luck!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:39 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:38 am » Luck!
Demothesis « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:37 am » .
Claire « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:37 am » .
chicgeek « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:37 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:36 am » Wish Kyra luck!
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:36 am » Do Dex+MA for me. 6+3 = 9 dice.
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:33 am » Sorry!
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:33 am » BRB... birthday cake. :D
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:32 am » (Or dex)
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:32 am » (Probably a grapple, so str+martial arts? possibly replacing with athletics, at gm discretion)
Demothesis « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:31 am » dex + martial arts
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:31 am » Roll?
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:30 am » Gutsy
Jane Narbon « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:29 am » Kyra is going to run at and tackle the Primordial, trying to push it into the mists.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:27 am » Go Kyra!
Demothesis « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:26 am » next up is Kyra
chicgeek « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:25 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:23 am » Heehee
Demothesis « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:22 am » and gracefull blade finally lands a blow. *GB has had all the bad luck* 2L dmg
Claire « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:21 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:20 am » Yikes
chicgeek « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:16 am » .
Demothesis « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:16 am » the blade misses just barely, the jet of air against Grang's throat as the blade swings by.
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:15 am » He used Absence
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:15 am » 7
Wallycaine « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:15 am » Grang: *dodges as best he can*
Claire « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:14 am » Zoe: Were you without limit you would not have tried to convince us to open the door for you. Can we limit the idiotic statements to 'remotely plausible'?
Demothesis « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:14 am » 7 successes. what's grang's dv atm?
Demothesis « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:14 am » The primordial glances at sai before turning back to Grang. "Impossible. I am without limit." It steps forwards, swinging it's sword at Grang again.
Claire « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:14 am » Zoe: *wishes she could go back to doing things with Shining Mind*
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:13 am » Sai: He's weakening! One more time!
Demothesis « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:13 am » and currently up: Kyra, GB and the primordial.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:11 am » alright, Zoe and Sai's combined assault send it stumbling backwards, chunks of shadow torn from it's form, and a moment later there is a thrumming of power int he air as it's body repairs itself yet again...but this time the shadow doesn't look perfectly repaired when it's done. It looks down at itself, somehow giving off the air of a child who's seen something baffling for the first time. "That's not right..."
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:10 am » He was loooking ragged before. Maybe now....
chicgeek « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:09 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:08 am » nice
Claire « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:07 am » 1L damage on the first, 1L damage on the 3rd.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:06 am » *nods*
Claire « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:06 am » Which I think means base damage on 1st and 3rd punches, and a miss for the 2nd punch?
Claire « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:06 am » So I get excess successes + 6L damage.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:06 am » Nice
Claire « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:05 am » 5 successes, 3 successes, 5 successes
Claire « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:05 am » Ok, first dex excellency for... 2 dice on her second attack, and 3 dice on her third, so 8, 9, 9 dice.
Demothesis « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:03 am » ok, and Zoe's attacks?
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:02 am » So six total
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:02 am » Attack 2: 8,10,2,4,6, 2,9,1,4,2 (3 successes)
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:01 am » Attack 1 damage: 10,5,10,7 (3 successes)
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:00 am » Ok. So attack damage.
Professor Zobot « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:00 am » 8,2,2,5,5, 9,2,6,10,1, 4,9,5,5,1, 10,6 (7 successes)
chicgeek « Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:00 am » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:59 pm » Ok... well, I hit with one, then. Second attack, I'll spend a max of 5 for my dexterity 1 excellency
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:58 pm » Ooh.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:58 pm » anyway, it's dv is currently 4, and soak of 10L
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:58 pm » Good point
Claire « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:57 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:56 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:54 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:52 pm » don't want to cheat you out of stuff: remember, the flood means you can spend 1m per turn to have access to a limitless pool of essence
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:51 pm » Ok, sorry?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:51 pm » No successes.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:51 pm » ...crap, I forgot my +2 accuracy. 2 more dice to add to that
Demothesis « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:51 pm » one sec zo
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:51 pm » 10,2,3,6,4, 4,3,6,10,4, 9,5,2 (5 successes)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:50 pm » First attack, spending 2m, so 2 extra dice, so 13 dice total with the -2 for the flurry
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:50 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:50 pm » kk
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:50 pm » Ok then. Sai's going to try and finish this. Two more attacks with a flurry, and finish it off with a Dexterity 1 excellency in both attacks!
chicgeek « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:48 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:45 pm » Yikes
Demothesis « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:45 pm » ok, the primordial's outline is starting to look a bit ragged again. and Zoe and Sai are up next
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:43 pm » So 7 total
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:43 pm » Four lethal damage, then
Demothesis « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:43 pm » and yes
Demothesis « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:43 pm » ShunOOC:*snorts* Sure you are. must be five idiots then.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:42 pm » Six over, I presume?
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:42 pm » Nine successes on the third attack
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:41 pm » 1 damage
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:41 pm » Four damage dice
Demothesis « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:40 pm » *nods*
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:40 pm » Five successes on the second roll, so one over?
Demothesis « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:40 pm » kk
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:40 pm » Two lethal damage
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:39 pm » 17 raw, so 7 damage dice
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:39 pm » DV?
Demothesis « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:39 pm » right, that's 4 over
chicgeek « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:38 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:38 pm » Nine successes on the first arrow
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:37 pm » LiegerOOC: Leave me out of this. I'm busy making weapons so glorious 5 solars will kill themselves over.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:37 pm » Grang wrenches the sword out of his body, stepping backwards as he once again raises his bow. "I told you. My defiance is as eternal as you." Firing three arrows into the body of the primordial, he sinks to a knee. "You cannot keep this up forever."
Claire « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:36 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:35 pm » Yeah, and Sidereals ox-body only does -0 health levels. At this point one more hit like that and he's down
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:33 pm » (Hey, he's still hurting bad... someone pokes him and he's at -2, and all of that... It's just the first time someone's actually hit him)
Demothesis « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:33 pm » GMOOC: ok ok... next time I want to hurt one of wally's characters properly, use lieger. (next up is grang)
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:32 pm » (Phew!)
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:31 pm » (Actually, no... just the first time he's been hit, iirc)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:31 pm » (Nice! Took a lot of ox-body?)
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:30 pm » (Hasn't gotten out of -1 yet
Claire « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:30 pm » Zoe: *still unimpressed*
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:30 pm » Grang grunts. "You tickle me." And he spits in the primordial's face
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:30 pm » How's Grang's healthbar?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:30 pm » *worries*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:30 pm » Wally, what's Grang's health levels at?
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:30 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:30 pm » .
Claire « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:29 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:29 pm » 4A dmg. The shadow blade seems to burn in the wound unnaturally.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:28 pm » This....could be the end for Grang.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:27 pm » righto
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:27 pm » So 8 dice
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:27 pm » 10, plus a -1 penalty to your dice pool
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:26 pm » Well crap...
Demothesis « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:26 pm » 9+5str +5L=19L. soak?
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:25 pm » Dodge DV 7
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:25 pm » It hits
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:25 pm » Oh dear...
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:25 pm » Meep...
Demothesis « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:23 pm » 16 successes overall. what's grang's DV?
Demothesis « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:22 pm » (she would go in 5 ticks yes)
Demothesis « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:22 pm » the primordial, for it's action, darts forwards, flowing around Sai like he's not even there, suddenly in front of Grang, sword of shadow raised high. "Your time ends." It brings the blade down lightnigh fast. roling an attack and adding 10 successes
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:21 pm » What's the timing for spells?
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:21 pm » I think.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:21 pm » Kyra'll be active in 5 ticks, too.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:20 pm » yep
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:20 pm » (And remember it's safe for five ticks, since tick=1 second)
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:20 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:20 pm » first 5 seconds: 5 successes. so successfully resisted for this action
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:19 pm » .
Claire « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:18 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:17 pm » so, rolling ^.^
Demothesis « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:17 pm » It's a primordial, which is essencially cut from the same cloth as fair folk. however, that's an issue that's only just now come to light and it wouldn't be fair to negate the spell at this point.(grrrr, chat's being exceedingly slow)
chicgeek « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:16 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:15 pm » So with those criteria fulfilled, it should work, right?
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:14 pm » And it's not a Fair Folk or automata.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:14 pm » It's not intangible, because we can damage it,
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:14 pm » That... would be a tough call
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:14 pm » It's not dead, because it'd be a Neverborn.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:13 pm » ok... reading through the spell... and there's a note there about it not affecting certain things. including fair folk. It doesn't specifically say primordials are unaffected, but I have yet to find anything about how primordials work pre death/imprisonment... so I'm not entirely sure if this spell has the ability to work on a primordial.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:11 pm » Fair Folk are immune, BTW.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:10 pm » White Treatise p53.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:10 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:10 pm » Sai: Gha!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:08 pm » Ah
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:07 pm » And the mists hang around for 15 seconds total. Failing the roll puts the target to sleep for 24-36 hours.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:07 pm » Resisting these for 5 seconds is Stamina+Resistance at the difficulty of Kyra's Essence (4)
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:07 pm » (1 sec)
Demothesis « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:06 pm » page number of the spell?
Demothesis « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:06 pm » ok, that's good enough to avoid hitting Zoe and Sai.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:06 pm » The spell is Mists of Eventide, and creates a 5-yard-radius circle of mists.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:06 pm » Yikes...
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:06 pm » 8,5,9,10,7, 10,3 (7 successes)
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:05 pm » OK!
Demothesis « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:04 pm » I'd say aiming the spell would be a wits+occult roll
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:04 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:04 pm » what claire said. Zoe and Sai are on one side of it. so you'd have to aim it accurately to avoid affecting them, since they';re maybe a yard away.
Claire « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:03 pm » I think Zoe, Sai, and Graceful Blade are all within 5 yards of the Primordial. You might be able to clip it with some careful aiming if we aren't at 120 degree intervals around it.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:02 pm » Yeeeep.
Claire « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:02 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:02 pm » Wait, a spell>
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:02 pm » I mean, can you tell me about everything that is in a 10-yard radius around the Primordial? Kyra's got a 5-yard-radius AOE spell to turn loose, and it's a matter of deciding where.
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:02 pm » .
Demothesis « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:00 pm » what do you mean around the primordial?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:00 pm » Yup
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:59 pm » And how much space is around the Primordial?
Demothesis « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:58 pm » that would be zoe and sai. who would be right in front of it
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:57 pm » Who is around the Primordial, and how close are they?
Demothesis « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:57 pm » go ahead then ^.^
Demothesis « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:57 pm » oh. welp. ^.^;
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:57 pm » Kyra, last we left off, was shaping a sorcery. She now has no option other than to turn it loose.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:57 pm » I had dinner 4 hours ago.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:57 pm » I'm not at dinner.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:56 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:56 pm » Ok then
Demothesis « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:54 pm » I think jane may be at dinner, soooo, going to do the primordial's action now
Demothesis « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:51 pm » Graceful blade takes a swing at the primordial and the primordial sidesteps, knocking the blade aside with it's own shadowy blade
Claire « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:50 pm » Zoe: *has used up all her energy on the essence flood and on being snide*
Demothesis « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:49 pm » yeah, those all miss. next up is the primordial, gracefull blade and kyra. so kyra's up while I do GB's math offscreen ^.^
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:49 pm » .
chicgeek « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:48 pm » ,
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:48 pm » .
Claire « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:45 pm » Pretty sure all of those miss.
Claire « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:45 pm » Zoe: *is generally irritated at everything and still has a headache*
Claire « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:45 pm » Bluuuh. 4 successes on the first, then 2, then 3.
Claire « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:44 pm » (the same 3-punch flurry thing she always does)
Demothesis « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:44 pm » kk. go ahead and roll that
Claire « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:44 pm » *nods* And attacking.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:43 pm » righto, and zoe was taking the bashing and 2m this turn correct?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:42 pm » so 6 total
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:42 pm » Attack 2: 10,5,5,9,10, 4 (3 successes)
Claire « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:41 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:41 pm » Attack 1: 8,9,9,3 (3 successes)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:41 pm » Ok then.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:41 pm » What's it's soak again? The first attack has 14 damage dice, the second has 16
Demothesis « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:40 pm » it has 10L soak
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:40 pm » Ok, damage...
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:40 pm » Ok. Now down to -1 health levels.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:39 pm » righto, attack 1=1 over, attack 2=3 over. and Sai takes 1 level of bashing damage from the essence flood, as well as recovering 2m of periphial essence.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:39 pm » Anyways, do those hit?
chicgeek « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:39 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:38 pm » (Not right now, no, I forgot to declare it. But next time, sure)
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:38 pm » (Using any charms? *essence flood reminder*)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:38 pm » (Sai actually thought that as long as the mirror was still capable of being functional, that the Primordial was somehow able to manifest out of it or something and breaking it would be able to remove the Primordial's influence. But he trusts in Zoe's judgement)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:37 pm » Attack 2: 1,3,2,4,10, 8,10,6,8,5, 8,7 (8 successes)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:37 pm » Attack 1: 7,3,6,9,6, 2,6,7,10,9, 7,3,5 (7 successes)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:36 pm » Ok. Sai will just attack with his spear. Two attack flurry.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:36 pm » yes, he can change actions
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:35 pm » SaiOOC: Why wouldn't I listen to Lady Zoe? She's intelligent and worthwile to listen to, as long as she's not also angry at people.
Claire « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:35 pm » Zoe: Please just continue to hit it.
Claire « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:35 pm » Woo! Sai is listening to Zoe!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:34 pm » Ok. Demo? Can I change my action? If Zoe's going to insisit, Sai won't break the mirror
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:34 pm » Sai: Unless tis reactivated somehow! If it can manifest to attack us it may be able to- *He sighs*
Claire « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:32 pm » Zoe: *to Shining Mind* That is an appropriate course of action.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:32 pm » Shining mind: acceptable. I will be out of the way. Hiding.*non-combatant*
Claire « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:31 pm » Zoe: It ALREADY cannot escape that way.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:31 pm » (Thaaaaanks, Chic! :D:D)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:30 pm » yeah... he'll use his strenght excellency, too.
chicgeek « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:30 pm » ((Hapy birthday, Jane!))
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:30 pm » Sai: No mirror and it can't escape this way!
Demothesis « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:30 pm » yes, athletics and if you've got any excellencies, I'd suggest using one, since the essence flood is still going on
Claire « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:30 pm » Zoe: Sai, that course of action is not helpful.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:30 pm » Demo, what do I stack my strength with? Is it athletics or something?
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:29 pm » ((It's not an easy job, but someone has to do it.))
Claire « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:29 pm » Zoe: Shining Mind, I'm going to go continue to damage the primordial, as it seems other members of the group have difficulty staying focused.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:29 pm » ...sometimes I think the purpose of my character is to make Zoe exhasperated.
Claire « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:28 pm » Zoe: *facepalm at Sai*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:28 pm » Sai's anima banner doubles his strength for feats of strength, which I'm hoping this should be, so since he's at 5 Strenght due to his warform, that would be ten, plus whatever the attribute I'd need to stack it with
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:28 pm » ((brb, my turns not for a while yet))
Demothesis « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:28 pm » Primordial: No. you are a spec on the progress of time, tiny thing. Your defiance will die with you.(am I the only one chat is being sloooooooooow for?)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:27 pm » My anima banner's already at "bonfire aura" anyways, so... he's going to rush forward and try to use his mighty muscles to tear the mirror in half, or rip it asunder so it can't be activated.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:27 pm » ((GrangOOC: And so's Zoe's snark))
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:27 pm » Sai's acting on a hunch. He's low on Essence, drained, and while not particularly wounded yet, is tired all the same. And we know that the Primordial needs us to activate this mirror so it can escape, because it even tried to force Sai to open it before. And the Full Moon's anima banner's power is to
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:26 pm » ((Sorry))
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:26 pm » *(())
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:25 pm » HueOOC: This is some really good stuff! *scribble scribble!*
Claire « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:25 pm » Zoe: ...that one I believe. At least the 'defiance' part.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:25 pm » Grang: I am eternal. And so is my defiance.
Claire « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:25 pm » Zoe: You aren't persuasive.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:24 pm » Primordial: I am eternal. And so is my power.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:24 pm » yes. it is
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:24 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:23 pm » The one the Primoridal wanted open.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:22 pm » Ok, Demo... the doorway's still nearby, right?
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:21 pm » Sai: *His body bathed in the pale blues and silvers of his anima* You can't maintain that forever!
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:20 pm » Ok... 4,4,2,6,3, 8,3 (1 success) Only one success
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:20 pm » Two sucesses
Claire « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:20 pm » 4 successes
Claire « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:19 pm » .
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:18 pm » Hmm...
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:18 pm » 5,8,4,7,3, 3,3 (2 successes)
Demothesis « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:16 pm » As the arrows slam through the primordial, ripping shafts of light through it's shadowy form, for a moment it seems to be falling, distorting and loosing focus. Then there's a sense of... realignment in the world. Similar to the feeling one gets after being confused as to which way is up underwater, only to break the surface and feel gravity again. And the shadowy form suddenly appears unharmed and standing tall again. The arrows Grang fired no where to be seen. "And what you can do is worthless in the end." The shadow responds disdainfully. everyone roll perception + integrety/awareness (and it's Sai and Zoe's turn next)
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:15 pm » Whose turn is it?
Claire « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:14 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:13 pm » Ooh, right.
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:13 pm » Heh. ^_^
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:10 pm » Which was awesome, right
Demothesis « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:10 pm » last time we left off Grang had made the front of the primordial resemble a pincushion of arrows.
Demothesis « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:09 pm » ok! exalted time ^.^
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:09 pm » Thanks, Wally :D
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:09 pm » Chromia: *Telling Wally about the added missile ports her upgraded body will have built into her shoulders*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:08 pm » Chromia: 4h! *Likes people who can speak B33p.*
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:08 pm » Wally: *is a larger, friendly hero* :P
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:07 pm » Wally: Right, P33p. *b33ps back*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:07 pm » Chromia: *is a tiny robotic catgirl, similar to a Teal*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:06 pm » Chromia: P33p? *Looks at Wally and b33ps at him, then scribbles out her calculation and crayons-in the natural log*
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:06 pm » Happy birthday, Jane!
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:05 pm » Wally: *comes up behind Chomia* Oooh... but wouldn't it be easier to use the natural log there?
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:05 pm » Thanks! :D
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:05 pm » Happy Birthday, Jane!
Dr. Geneve Beard « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:05 pm » Happy birthday Jane!
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:04 pm » Heeh.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:04 pm » Chromia: *Trying to make mathematical calculations to map out realistic tail motions. In crayon*
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:03 pm » Chromia: P33p! *Doing calculations for designs for her upgraded robot body, which will have a longer TAIL!*
Claire « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:02 pm » The EEs probably have to do that.
Claire « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:02 pm » Well, MechE.
Claire « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:02 pm » Oooh. *used to engineering questions*
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:02 pm » Why not?
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:01 pm » It's a class on algorithm analysis.
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:01 pm » Heh.
Claire « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:01 pm » ...why?
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:00 pm » They wanted the Big-Theta of ∑ i*log(i), i = 1 to n.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:00 pm » Reminds me of my midterm.
Claire « Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:00 pm » I am reasonably sure this test question was impossible to solve in the given amount of time. But I'm TAing the class, not taking it.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:59 pm » I'm excellent!
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:59 pm » Tired, but good
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:59 pm » Hey-yaaaaa :D
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:58 pm » I'm in a good mood myself. How is everyone!
Demothesis « Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:57 pm » I am more energetic than is logical for the long day I've had. I blame the weather actually being something approaching nice for once ^.^
Claire « Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:56 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:56 pm » Hey
Demothesis « Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:54 pm » heyas
Professor Zobot « Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:52 pm » Hey
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:19 pm » Hi!
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:50 pm » ?
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:50 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:56 am » Oh. 'night!
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:54 am » Where from/to?
Sarah McLaren « Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:53 am » Time to say g'night. Night, Jane. :)
Sarah McLaren « Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:53 am » *on
Sarah McLaren « Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:49 am » Ah. The ship I was one was a ferry as well...
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:48 am » More like rough water / international ferryboat.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:47 am » No, I've only been in a tiny bit of a ship/storm.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:44 am » Only a tiny bit awesome?
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:42 am » Um, only a tiny bit.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:37 am » Have you ever been on a ship in a storm? It is *awesome*. :D
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:32 am » Yeah.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:24 am » Probably. Like sea legs. Sky legs.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:23 am » Maybe you get used to it.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:20 am » Not a very pleasant experience for either participant.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:17 am » That too.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:16 am » "And trying to avoid vomiting on your friend."
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:12 am » "My Little Pony: Friendship is Turbulence".
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:11 am » .
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:04 am » Up... and down. And up... and down. I imagine riding on pegasi has the same issues.
Sarah McLaren « Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:04 am » Hm, that would be a problem.
Jane Narbon « Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:01 am » And turbulence?
Sarah McLaren « Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:00 am » It's amazing. Imagine if planes could do that.

_________________
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don’t talk" -Tuco, The Good the Bad and the Ugly

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Translated by phpBB.fr © 2007, 2008 phpBB.fr
This site is hosted by Free-Forums.org - get a forum for free. Get coupon codes.
MultiForums powered by echoPHP phpBB MultiForums