Comics by Shaenon II

Mad science has never been so cute!
It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:39 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Exalted — 5/19
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 8:19 pm 
Offline
Heh heh heh.
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:02 am
Posts: 1324
Location: Behind you
Remember, read bottom to top.

Jane Narbon « Sun May 19, 2013 9:17+6 pm » Woo!
Wallycaine « Sun May 19, 2013 9:16+6 pm » Awesome
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 9:15+6 pm » I'll hand out SSXP at the start of the next session. You guys have all earned some, certainly
Wallycaine « Sun May 19, 2013 9:15+6 pm » WeiOOC: *waves*
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 9:14+6 pm » SproutOOC: Aaah, the days of my youth...
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 9:14+6 pm » Eh, I'll be on for a bit longer. I'm just losing focus too much to really commit to running this seriously
Jane Narbon « Sun May 19, 2013 9:13+6 pm » (G'night, Z.)
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 9:13+6 pm » Goodnight, Zobot!
Wallycaine « Sun May 19, 2013 9:13+6 pm » (Sounds good. Night Zobot!)
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 9:13+6 pm » Not I, sorry.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 9:12+6 pm » (Guys? I'm going to be wrapping this up here for tonight. It's not the best place to stop, but I'm really tired. I hope everyone had fun, does anyone hvae the chat log?)
Wallycaine « Sun May 19, 2013 9:11+6 pm » .
Snail « Sun May 19, 2013 9:11+6 pm » Mikan: Do you have proof that he murdered V'Neef?
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 9:11+6 pm » Rain: Well, if we can find out his weaknesses, or the best way to fight him, and where to find him, it'll help. I don't like what I'm hearing, though...he has mind control? If we find him in a crowd..yeah. And, he can make demons listen to him. *gives Misa and MIkan a Look*
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 9:10+6 pm » Sprout: Weaknesses? Hmm... Mal puts too much of his faith in his own mechanations. He doesn't seek to tie up loose ends. Understand I know little of the man, as I had no patience for him and he none for me. But he really should have tried to kill me. Or made his murder of the V'neef man a bit more neat and tidy.
Snail « Sun May 19, 2013 9:06+6 pm » Mikan: *suddenly, a deeply personal stake! This can only end in more smacking*
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 9:05+6 pm » Sprout: The Delzahn blaming the Dragons of Lookshy, and the Dragons blaming the Delzahn and somesuch nonsense.
Wallycaine « Sun May 19, 2013 9:05+6 pm » Misa: Aaahh... Yeah, everybody and their brother want that thing.
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 9:05+6 pm » Rain: Do you know of any weaknesses he has?
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 9:05+6 pm » Sprout: I believe the Immaculate Order calls them demons, yes. Although I've never felt the term was quite appropriate. *He snorts.* If my suspicions are correct based off of the few of his "sermons" I saw, he seeks to unleash the Silver Lining, an ancient machine of the First Age. Some old contraption he thinks will cause a great calamity. If something terrible were to happen during the summit, it could cause the different factions gathered here to mistrust and despise each other more than they do.
Snail « Sun May 19, 2013 9:03+6 pm » Mikan: *listening instead of guessing, being very quiet*
Wallycaine « Sun May 19, 2013 9:02+6 pm » Misa: Probably those Demons he mentioned. And if I had to guess... power of some sort as his goal.
Snail « Sun May 19, 2013 9:02+6 pm » Mikan: *to Tali* Good. You can probably learn a thing or two from Sprout too, though. *listens*
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 9:02+6 pm » Rain: What creatures? And what is his goal?
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 9:01+6 pm » Sprout: I know not the extent of what gifts he has, but he has a sway over the minds of the meek and needy. He can call demons to himself and make them listen. But his greatest strength has always been to twist the desires of others towards his own goals.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 9:00+6 pm » Sprout: *To Misa* Mal is an upstart. A man who made deals with creatures best left alone for a pittance of power your religions forbid for good reason.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 8:58+6 pm » Tali: I promise I will. And I want to learn how to fight from you! I do..
Snail « Sun May 19, 2013 8:58+6 pm » Mikan: Wow. Must have smacked *sense* into him. *smiles*
Wallycaine « Sun May 19, 2013 8:58+6 pm » Misa: ...That does seem likely to be true. So what do you know of this... Mal?
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 8:57+6 pm » Sprout: But our words shouldn't be wasted discussing my world, but yours. Time, I believe, is of the essence.
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 8:57+6 pm » Rain: *nods* Fair enough.
Snail « Sun May 19, 2013 8:56+6 pm » Mikan: ...*hugs back* If you get into any more trouble, you and Mr. I'm So Happy I Got A Tooth Smacked Outta My Laughing Mug come straight to us, alright?
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 8:56+6 pm » Er... shoot. Sorry, wrong color for that
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 8:56+6 pm » Sprout: *Quietly looks over at the boy, Bud, who was at the door* An old man with a young responsibility.
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 8:55+6 pm » Rain: So, Master Sprout. What are you? *her voice holds friendly curiosity*
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 8:55+6 pm » Tali walks forward and hugs Mikan firmly
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 8:55+6 pm » Tali: Mikan... thank you.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 8:54+6 pm » (Sorry about that. Internet troubles)
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 8:54+6 pm » Sprout: Aaaah... it has been too long since I shed blood. Too long... I tend to forget... nothing is forever. Not even the lack of a challenge. He walks over to take his staff up again. "A bargain is a bargain. Tali... you are safe as long as you are with me. And I will answer any questions you have about the man named Mal."
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 8:53+6 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sun May 19, 2013 8:53+6 pm » Misa: ...Shush, you two.
Jane Narbon « Sun May 19, 2013 8:53+6 pm » (....this can't possibly end well)
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 8:53+6 pm » Rain: *grins at Misa* You, normal? Naaahh.
Snail « Sun May 19, 2013 8:53+6 pm » Mikan: Really Misa? Cause I'm not convinced.
Wallycaine « Sun May 19, 2013 8:51+6 pm » Misa: *nods to Sprout* Pleasure to meet you again. I've no doubt of your ability to protect her now. *aside to Rain* ...Somedays I swear I'm the only normal person in this city...
Snail « Sun May 19, 2013 8:50+6 pm » Mikan is backing up in the direction of her armor and mace, just in case.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 8:50+6 pm » z
Snail « Sun May 19, 2013 8:49+6 pm » Mikan: *backs up, watching warily but not in a panic* S'like when Odd starts throwing glitter everywhere. You're not gonna try to make me kiss anyone, are you?
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 8:49+6 pm » For a brief moment, there stands a tall, regal looking figure, lithe and slim, holding a shining silvery Sword, clad in Rainment that shimmers with every color of the rainbow. He gazes at Mikan with the fevered eyes of a madman, but with a warm smile on his face that seems to completely contrast the glare. Then, almost as quickly as it comes, it's gone. There's just a tired old man, standing just outside the circle, with blood from his mouth dripping onto his left hand.
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 8:49+6 pm » Rain: Eh, so someone else is not quite human. *shrugs* Interesting, though.
Wallycaine « Sun May 19, 2013 8:48+6 pm » Misa: *idly twirling a knife* Either that, or his 'alright' is reallly different.
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 8:48+6 pm » Rain: *looks on with interest*
Wallycaine « Sun May 19, 2013 8:47+6 pm » Misa: ...He looks slightly less alright.
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 8:47+6 pm » .
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 8:47+6 pm » He rears back. Suddenly he seems a bit taller. "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!" His hair, a dull gray, seems to have more brown in its hue, as if someone had run mud through spider's silk. His eyes are almost pupiless, as fleshy points to his ears poke out of his long hair.
Snail « Sun May 19, 2013 8:46+6 pm » Mikan: Clearly. *not as biting as before* You alright?
Wallycaine « Sun May 19, 2013 8:44+6 pm » Misa: *raises an eyebrow*
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 8:44+6 pm » "Hahahaha... hehhaahahahaha... actual blood. Gods it's been far too long."
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 8:44+6 pm » "Ha."
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 8:44+6 pm » "B-blood. That's... *My* blood..." he stares down at it, like a man possessed.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 8:43+6 pm » Ok. Mikan rushes forward, swinging her staff with both hands at Sprout's face. He actually anticipates the blow, reaching up with his Staff to parry it. "Your movements give away your targ-" he spouts triumphantly as the force of Mikan's swing slaps his Staff out of his hands, sending it flyiing out of the circle. The force of her blow goes on, slamming into his face. The actual damage of the hit itself doesn't matter as much. He's unarmored and although he has soak, the fact that you connected with his face at all causes his eyes to bulge. He's sent staggering backwards, blood dripping from his face. His mouth scrunches up as he looks at Mikan, and then spits out a tooth. A bit of blood drips onto his hand.
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 8:41+6 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sun May 19, 2013 8:41+6 pm » .
Snail « Sun May 19, 2013 8:40+6 pm » *Maidens
Demothesis « Sun May 19, 2013 8:39+6 pm » ,
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 8:39+6 pm » Alright. One moment. This needs to be done right
Snail « Sun May 19, 2013 8:38+6 pm » The maidens really DO like Mikan!
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 8:38+6 pm » Anything lower than a 7 would have failed.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 8:38+6 pm » *him
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 8:38+6 pm » That's exactly what you needed to hit im
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 8:38+6 pm » .... wow. The Maidens of Fate don't want Sprout to be badass tonight, it seems
Snail « Sun May 19, 2013 8:37+6 pm » *at
Snail « Sun May 19, 2013 8:37+6 pm » ...Well would ya look t that.
Snail « Sun May 19, 2013 8:37+6 pm » 10,9,7,2,9, 5,9,8 (7 successes)
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 8:36+6 pm » Speed is how many ticks until you go again. Accuracy adds to your dice pool
Wallycaine « Sun May 19, 2013 8:36+6 pm » (No, that just determines how long it takes to swing again. But yes, Accuracy is the relevant thing)
Snail « Sun May 19, 2013 8:36+6 pm » gah
Snail « Sun May 19, 2013 8:35+6 pm » I mean not attribute as in...
Snail « Sun May 19, 2013 8:35+6 pm » And the relevant attribute here is accuracy, right? Does speed come into this at all?
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 8:35+6 pm » *waves pompoms*
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 8:35+6 pm » That's right, yes.
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 8:35+6 pm » .
Snail « Sun May 19, 2013 8:35+6 pm » Woo~
Wallycaine « Sun May 19, 2013 8:34+6 pm » *nod*
Wallycaine « Sun May 19, 2013 8:34+6 pm » .
Snail « Sun May 19, 2013 8:34+6 pm » ...Frig I can't remember the roll again. Dex + melee + weapon?
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 8:33+6 pm » Makes sense.
Snail « Sun May 19, 2013 8:32+6 pm » Okay, as stated she removed her armor, which removes the movement penalty for that armor.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 8:30+6 pm » kay
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 8:29+6 pm » .
Snail « Sun May 19, 2013 8:28+6 pm » Yes, she took a staff. I thought I said? Thanks for the page number, one sec.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 8:28+6 pm » SproutOOC: Ah... must be slowing down after so long at peace...
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 8:28+6 pm » On tick 0, you go first, Mikan.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 8:28+6 pm » Unless you choose to take a wooden sword or a wooden axe, which work like the weapon off that type except they do bashing damage instead of lethal, you and Sprout are both using Staves, found on page 368 of the book
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 8:26+6 pm » (Er, yes. Sorry. Tick 6)
Snail « Sun May 19, 2013 8:26+6 pm » ^^ Let's get started then.
Wallycaine « Sun May 19, 2013 8:26+6 pm » (Tick six)
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 8:25+6 pm » Ok then! According to the rules, a both means Sprout goes on tick 10.
Snail « Sun May 19, 2013 8:23+6 pm » ...Welp. Lucky for me. 4,3,3,8,2 (1 success)
Wallycaine « Sun May 19, 2013 8:23+6 pm » *snerk*
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 8:23+6 pm » Sprout botched
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 8:23+6 pm » 3,5,1,5,4, 6,4 (botch x 1)
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 8:23+6 pm » ... 0.o
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 8:22+6 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sun May 19, 2013 8:21+6 pm » .
Snail « Sun May 19, 2013 8:21+6 pm » Mikan: *sheds armor and sets mace aside to lose the weight*
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 8:21+6 pm » Roll a join battle, Mikan.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 8:21+6 pm » Sprout: HaH! Well said! Very well then. May the most true warrior prevail!
Snail « Sun May 19, 2013 8:20+6 pm » Mikan: One truth deserves another. I couldn't care less how you feel about my indignation. *picks up a staff*
Snail « Sun May 19, 2013 8:18+6 pm » ((Forgot to hit enter.))
Snail « Sun May 19, 2013 8:18+6 pm » ((It's okay, I'm just slow tonight.))
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 8:17+6 pm » (Sorry!)
Snail « Sun May 19, 2013 8:17+6 pm » ((Dang, Rain beat me to it...))
Snail « Sun May 19, 2013 8:16+6 pm » Mikan: Because I'm going to choose hard-hitting over range in a fight to see who hits first. That makes sense.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 8:16+6 pm » "I will not lie. I like the indignation in your voice. Quite the boquet of defiance. Reminds me of another loudmouth I encountered in my youth... he and his friends traveled off the edge of the world and were never seen again, if I recall correctly... old mind is slipping..."
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 8:16+6 pm » Rain: Mikan, that simple stick greatly extends his reach. I know fists are satisfying, but maybe you want one too? Just sayin'.
Wallycaine « Sun May 19, 2013 8:15+6 pm » Misa: Personally, I'm just hoping this convinces him to work with us, either way.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 8:15+6 pm » (Suggested musical accompaniment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-PFmTf00GQ )
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 8:14+6 pm » Sprout guides Mikan over to a circle that's been drawn in the ground over in the training area of the dojo. "Each of us will stand on one end. As I don't want to kill you, we will both be using wooden weapons. Or you may use your fists, if you prefer. I shall use my Staff." He lifts a light walking stick and shakes it gently.
Snail « Sun May 19, 2013 8:14+6 pm » Mikan: *nonplussed*
Jane Narbon « Sun May 19, 2013 8:13+6 pm » (d'oh.)
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 8:13+6 pm » Sprout: Aaah, much better. *Now* we can fight. Step over here, onto the ring of trials!
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 8:12+6 pm » Sprout: Wait, wait... this isn't right. One moment
Jane Narbon « Sun May 19, 2013 8:12+6 pm » (oooh)
Jane Narbon « Sun May 19, 2013 8:11+6 pm » .
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 8:11+6 pm » Sprout: You may try.
Snail « Sun May 19, 2013 8:11+6 pm » Mikan: If I don't hit first, can I still hit?
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 8:10+6 pm » Rain: *grins* My only objection is the lack of poppcorn.
Wallycaine « Sun May 19, 2013 8:09+6 pm » Misa: Well... I think Mikan wants to take this one. Got any objections, Rain?
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 8:09+6 pm » Alright. For the other group: Misa, Rain, and Mikan had escorted Tali to the home and training facility of Sensi Sprout, the owner of a dojo. Sensi Sprout had some rather rude things to say about Tali, but agreed to protect her under the condition that one of the three of you fight him in a fair fight and hit him before he can hit them
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 8:08+6 pm » ((mmm, tea...)
Snail « Sun May 19, 2013 8:05+6 pm » ((*leaving))
Snail « Sun May 19, 2013 8:05+6 pm » ((But I'm not leving.))
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 8:05+6 pm » .
Snail « Sun May 19, 2013 8:04+6 pm » ((I may be a bit distracted. Tired and hoping to remedy tiredness with tea))
Wallycaine « Sun May 19, 2013 8:04+6 pm » ((Oh hi mal))
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 8:03+6 pm » (Okay, Luc^^)
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 8:03+6 pm » ((Seriously, I wasnt protesting shifting.))
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 8:02+6 pm » (( I dont mind shifting, I'm just mentioning it. ^^ ))
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 8:02+6 pm » (Either way is okay by me)
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 8:01+6 pm » (It's true, but a lot just happened.)
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 8:01+6 pm » ((...we did miss a session last time, Z, for reasons beyond anyones control. But it's fair enough to shift.))
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 8:01+6 pm » We're shifting to the other group, who have waited long enough.
Snail « Sun May 19, 2013 8:00+6 pm » .
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 8:00+6 pm » Aaaand... scene.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 8:00+6 pm » He looks Zixin up and down. "That was some nice shooting! But... I cannot help but wonder what you were shooting at... a Thing, you say? My name is Mal. In addition to playing my part on stage, I also was helping with security for tonight's performance. May I trouble you to tell me what you just saw?"
Wallycaine « Sun May 19, 2013 8:00+6 pm » .
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 8:00+6 pm » .
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 7:59+6 pm » Zixin: *meep*
Demothesis « Sun May 19, 2013 7:59+6 pm » Slays: *nods* I'll handle it.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:58+6 pm » One of them, one of the actors from the performance, pushes through the crowd and approaches Zixin. He's a taller man with subdued green eyes and a weak, nervous smile on his face. He's done up in the garb of one of the southern settlers who lived along the Delzahn south of Chiascuro
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 7:58+6 pm » Oddmund looks down. "...um. Maybe I had beys go help smooth things over wi' Zixin... can you lug th' corpse?"
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 7:58+6 pm » Zixin: *meeeeeeep* *puts his bow away* I'm sorry there was a THING
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:57+6 pm » metal
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:57+6 pm » While Odd and Slays are busy raising the monster up to the roof, someone actually DID notice Zixin shooting things. A fair number of the set and crew. Several of which have encircled Zixin, watching wide-eyed and with confusion and amazement at the sudden display of Arrows flying into the sky from a shimmery mythical bow made of an unusual emtal
Demothesis « Sun May 19, 2013 7:56+6 pm » Slays: Sure. *helping*
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 7:56+6 pm » Zixin: *still down below the rafters* *meep what if someone noticed him shooting things*
Demothesis « Sun May 19, 2013 7:55+6 pm » Slays: *looks down at Zixin and nods approvingly*
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 7:55+6 pm » Oddmund: Speakin of, what say you help me drag it's corpse up thurr so it dont bleed on th' matinee.
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 7:55+6 pm » Oddmund: Don't look t' me, Xixin nailed it. I wus just tryin to carry it to th' roof.
Demothesis « Sun May 19, 2013 7:55+6 pm » Slays: ... Impressive.
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 7:54+6 pm » .
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:54+6 pm » It's at about this point that Slays manages to get up to the catwalk, seeing Odd standing next to a dead demon.
Wallycaine « Sun May 19, 2013 7:54+6 pm » .
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:54+6 pm » The body lurches forward and rests on the catwalk. Unlike a god, when a demon dies in creation it dies for real. So the body doesn't just vanish
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 7:53+6 pm » Oddmund puts a fist to his hand, and bows slightly. "<Goodnight, cousin. May you ne reborn into a better fate.>"
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:53+6 pm » "I... I've... failed him..."
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:52+6 pm » The Nephilim, which sounds more dangerous than it is, gives a lurching sound that sounds like metal grinding against metal. Its eyes start to flicker, and dull.
Snail « Sun May 19, 2013 7:52+6 pm » *whistle*
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 7:52+6 pm » Zixin: *SCARY MONSTER THING ATTACKING ODD*
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:52+6 pm » Alright... well, that's more than enough.
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 7:52+6 pm » Second arrow: 2,6,4,8,3, 6,3,3,6,8 (2 successes)
Demothesis « Sun May 19, 2013 7:52+6 pm » .
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 7:52+6 pm » First arrow: 10,4,6,6,8, 2,8,8,10 (5 successes)
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:51+6 pm » Go ahead and roll your damage
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:51+6 pm » Oh. My bad... ok, 9 and 10.
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 7:51+6 pm » That was from me subtracting the soak of 2.
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 7:51+6 pm » ...I said 11 raw damage -> 9 damage dice.
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 7:51+6 pm » Oddmund: *this was a GOOD USE of a fte card*
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:50+6 pm » So 7 and 8.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:50+6 pm » ok. You're using piercing arrows, so it's soak is only a 2 each time
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 7:49+6 pm » Ok, lessie... 4+3+2+2 = 11 raw -> 9 damage dice for the first attack, and 10 damage dice for the second attack?
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 7:49+6 pm » .
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 7:49+6 pm » Ok, so +4 and then +5 successes?
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:48+6 pm » So you beat its highest DV by 4.
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 7:48+6 pm » Zixin: *thinks it needs to be a pincusion*
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:48+6 pm » It's currently at -2 health levels and it just used a charm, so it's highest DV is a 2.
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 7:48+6 pm » 6 successes for both rolls
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:47+6 pm » Take the shots!
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 7:47+6 pm » And this time I can roll the correct number of attack dice to begin with.
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 7:47+6 pm » Yes. Two shots, both peircing arrows again.
Wallycaine « Sun May 19, 2013 7:47+6 pm » (Well, technically the demon can move. It just can't attack until the ticks go by, or move any faster than a walk)
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 7:46+6 pm » Zixin: *going to shoot at it more*
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 7:46+6 pm » *nods* He wont go up the ladder until its close to him.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:46+6 pm » Let me know if Odd's doing different. Zixin? Are you taking another shot?
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 7:46+6 pm » .
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:46+6 pm » I assmue Odd is lingering still, since the demon can't move.
Snail « Sun May 19, 2013 7:45+6 pm » ((meeeeep))
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:45+6 pm » Alright. Then it's tick 7, and Odd and Zixin both go again.
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 7:45+6 pm » *nods* With a complicated gesture that suggests their mother does something disreputable.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:45+6 pm » So thats what he does on tick 5. I assume you're lingering on tick 6 to keep the demon after you?
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:44+6 pm » Alright. You can get to the ladder and start climbing it pretty easily. In one tick you can get to the ladder, since you're unharmed and have a good dexterity
Wallycaine « Sun May 19, 2013 7:43+6 pm » .
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 7:43+6 pm » Okay then, Oddmund is going to back up into the ladder, and start to climb- depending on how far it is, he might be able to make it up to the roof pretty fast, but hes going to deliberately linger somewhat to make sure the demon is following him.
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 7:41+6 pm » .
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:41+6 pm » It's tick 5. Oddmund, you're up.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:41+6 pm » The charm takes up a speed of 5, so the demon goes next on tick 10.
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 7:41+6 pm » Oddmund winces, and redoubles his resolve to make it to the roof.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:40+6 pm » Nice one. However, it does have an unforseen consequence. The claw is deflected, sending it flying... below the catwalks. It lands with a small clattering sound in the musician's pit, narrowly missing beaning a cellist.
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 7:39+6 pm » I think even from the jump, Oddmund brings his cane up in a sparkling arc, smacking it out of its path.
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 7:38+6 pm » PDV of 5.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:38+6 pm » Remember that your DV is down by one for your acrobatics, but by my math that still misses Oddmund.
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 7:38+6 pm » Nooope.
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 7:38+6 pm » Zixin: *helped!*
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:38+6 pm » Just one success.
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 7:37+6 pm » Well, small blessings.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:37+6 pm » Fortunately, it's wounded, so this isn't going to have a lot of liklihood to hit..
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 7:36+6 pm » Oddmund: *ears go straight up and tail poofs out*
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:36+6 pm » The claw actually detatches from the rest of it's muscle-on-metal body as it swings, flying towards Oddmund
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 7:36+6 pm » .
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:36+6 pm » Oddmund, it's raising one clawed paw, and swings it at you, it's entire body glowing with a faint yellow aura that Zixin would probably think makes it easier to shoot.
Jane Narbon « Sun May 19, 2013 7:36+6 pm » ?
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 7:35+6 pm » Shhhhhhhhhhtttttt
Wallycaine « Sun May 19, 2013 7:35+6 pm » .
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:34+6 pm » That's as far as it can move before tick 5. So it's spending some essence and activating a charm.
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 7:34+6 pm » fair!
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:33+6 pm » Odd, i'm going to rule that the jump you made is effectively speed 3, so you go on tick 5. Zixin goes on Tick 7. Slays arrives, on the end nearer the ladder, on tick 10. The demon's movement gets it... this far...
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 7:32+6 pm » ....So long as it'd only trying to hurt Oddmund, thats fine enough. Oddmund only cares about getting him to the roof.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:32+6 pm » But, given that it's wounded, it can't move very fast.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:32+6 pm » It's moving towards Oddmund.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:32+6 pm » (The demon DID promise it wouldn't fight anymore as long as it was not harmed further. That's specifically what it swore.)
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 7:31+6 pm » Zixin: *meep is TOTALLY A MORTAL HONEST*
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:31+6 pm » "I promised my dear cousin that I wouldst not do any harm to him so long as no harm came to myself." The demon speaks, voice bubbling with rage. "Those arrows couldst not fly from mortal hand.... how many of thy kin have infested this place? Doth thou seek the Silver Lining?" It attempts a snarl. "But if I am to die here... I wilst not allow thy to survive."
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 7:31+6 pm » (Soory, had a monty python flashback)
Demothesis « Sun May 19, 2013 7:30+6 pm » Slays:*would facepalm if he could see what wass going on up there*
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 7:30+6 pm » (Your father smelled of elderberries! I fart in your general diraction!)
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 7:29+6 pm » ((If he had but the *time* to moon him. A;as, he's wearing a belt.))
Jane Narbon « Sun May 19, 2013 7:29+6 pm » (hee.)
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 7:29+6 pm » Zixin: *Oddmund is REALLY BRAVE*
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 7:29+6 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sun May 19, 2013 7:29+6 pm » ((Oh Odd))
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 7:29+6 pm » (I was just wondering if you were going to moon him.^^)
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 7:28+6 pm » *gonna
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 7:28+6 pm » That'll be it tho.
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 7:28+6 pm » One last thing, when he lands, Oddmunds conna slap his own ass at the demon.
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 7:28+6 pm » Oh!
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 7:28+6 pm » .
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:27+6 pm » Alright. It's the Demon's turn.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:27+6 pm » Just for speed of time.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:27+6 pm » The X I just drew is where the ladder up is
Wallycaine « Sun May 19, 2013 7:27+6 pm » .
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:26+6 pm » Alright. Oddmund, you land right there, neatly on the other catwalk.
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 7:26+6 pm » Sheesh! Well,at least I rolled it.
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 7:26+6 pm » Oddmund rolls 10 dice to JUMP 4,9,3,2,5, 1,7,5,4,3 (2 successes)
Snail « Sun May 19, 2013 7:26+6 pm » .
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:25+6 pm » You only need 2 successes. This isn't a very hard jump to make
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:25+6 pm » (Ack! Lost the chat log... dang it. >< ) Alright. Go ahead and make your athletics + dexterity roll
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 7:25+6 pm » If he wasn't trying to keep quiet, Oddmund would be going 'WOOP WOOP WOOP'
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 7:23+6 pm » And then he's going to jump from one catwalk to another towards the ladder.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:23+6 pm » Heeheehee
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 7:23+6 pm » Hmm... Oddmund is going to flash those four hand signals again at the demon- reminding him of the sancity of the Oath they swore, and then neatly turn his hand around to flip him off...
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 7:22+6 pm » .
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:22+6 pm » Ok. I can see two different ways you could do that. You could either try to vault over the demon, which would require an athletics + dexterity check, or you could try jumping from one catwalk to the other and bypass the demon entirely, which would require a different athletics check
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 7:21+6 pm » Oddmund Is going to take a running start, and try to run to the ladder to the roof, vaulting over the demon if he must.
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 7:21+6 pm » Oddmund is going to spread his hands out. "<Cousin dear! I promised I would not alert anyone, and I have not! If you have been so clumsy as to be noticed *before I made the promise* I cannot help that. Noww... if YOU dont follow ME to the roof, you will BREAK A PROMISE, *cousin*.>
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 7:19+6 pm » No, Oddmund is not joining the attck. Oddmud just made a promise.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:19+6 pm » the Demon goes on tick 3, since it didn't attack, just moved and allowed Odd to follow it on his tick. (Which didn't turn out too well for it)
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:19+6 pm » Ok. Zixin next goes on tick 7, then.
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 7:18+6 pm » 5
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:18+6 pm » Also: Oddmund, you go on the same Tick, if you're going to join in the attack
Wallycaine « Sun May 19, 2013 7:18+6 pm » .
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:18+6 pm » What's the speed on your weapon, Kate?
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:18+6 pm » Ok. The arrows, fired from a sacred bow made of a heavenly metal, slam into the demon's muscled sinew. One on one flank, the other on another flank. The demon screams, a sound that sounds like a war cry. "TRETCHERY!" As it whirls back to glare at Oddmund, an odd yellow ichor leaking from the wounds on its body. "Capricious and whimsical words whispered by deceptive and decietful cousins!"
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 7:17+6 pm » .
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 7:16+6 pm » ((Pfff, you're literaly no slower then me. Combat is ALWAYS slow. <> ))
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 7:15+6 pm » 2,7,7,10,4, 2,6,7,1,4, 4,6,9 (5 successes)
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 7:15+6 pm » 5 successes.
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 7:14+6 pm » *rolling all 13 at once because I have already slowed this way down sorry about that*
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:14+6 pm » Go ahead and roll for damage
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:14+6 pm » From what I can see, the math works out.
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 7:14+6 pm » 7 and then 6. Str = 3
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 7:14+6 pm » Wait, no.
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 7:14+6 pm » Yes?
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 7:14+6 pm » So it's 9 damage dice on the first attack, and 8 on the second.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:13+6 pm » Just to attack dice, I believe.
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 7:13+6 pm » ...does my internal -2 penalty apply to damage dice as well as attack dice, or just the attack dice?
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 7:13+6 pm » So it's str + 0L for the arrow + 2L for powerbow + 2 for starmetal (sorry to spell everything out but I'm worried I'll screw something up otherwise) + successes - 2 soak
Demothesis « Sun May 19, 2013 7:12+6 pm » .
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:11+6 pm » So it's reduced to a 2.
Wallycaine « Sun May 19, 2013 7:11+6 pm » .
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 7:11+6 pm » Ok, we'll I specified peircing arrows, which say to use half of the lethal soak.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:10+6 pm » Lethal Soak, yes.
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 7:10+6 pm » ...you mean lethal soak?
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 7:10+6 pm » (Okay, I've got 'On the Roof' running through my head now.)
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:09+6 pm » I'm assuming you're using arrows that deal lethal damage. If you are, it's lethal DV is 4.
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 7:09+6 pm » Ok, didn't get any extra successes anyway.
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 7:08+6 pm » ((Interestingly, I like to think when Oddmund *sings*, he also sounds a little like Cherry from Studio Killers, but now Im just getting arcane.))
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:08+6 pm » ...procede.
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 7:08+6 pm » Can I roll an extra 2 dice for each of those? I forgot to add the powerbow's accuracy.
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 7:08+6 pm » ...wait, shoot.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:07+6 pm » Er, 0
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:07+6 pm » For this purpose, i'm going to be generous and rule that these are unexpected attacks. It's Parry DV is -.
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 7:07+6 pm » .
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:07+6 pm » Ok. The demon isn't suspecting an attack and honestly didn't consider Zixin a threat.
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 7:07+6 pm » 2nd attack, 1 success
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 7:06+6 pm » 1st attack, 2 successes
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 7:06+6 pm » So 7 dice, then 6.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:06+6 pm » ALright
Demothesis « Sun May 19, 2013 7:06+6 pm » .
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 7:06+6 pm » Two arrow flurry, using piercing arrows.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:05+6 pm » Ok. Zixin is firing? Make your rolls!
Jane Narbon « Sun May 19, 2013 7:04+6 pm » .
Snail « Sun May 19, 2013 7:04+6 pm » hee
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 7:04+6 pm » Oddmund: *and sanctifying the oath means the demon cant squabble the technichalitys*
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 7:04+6 pm » Oddmund: *did NOT promise that no one else hadnt ALREADY noticed him*
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 7:04+6 pm » Yup. Firing arrows at the demon.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:03+6 pm » It's now tick 2. Zixin, are you doing anything?
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:03+6 pm » That being said, Zixin is not privy to this conversation. He merely sees the demon attack Odd, the two of them pause, and then it turns and starts moving back away from Odd for some reason.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 7:02+6 pm » The demon is beginning to turn and scrabble, metal clacking against metal, against the catwalk as it heads towards the ladder, leaving nicks and dents as it goes.
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 7:02+6 pm » ...pffffffff.
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 7:01+6 pm » Oddmund holds up a hand, with his palm up- mking these gestures in quick sucsession: One finger, Hand cupped upwards, Pinky and thumb out, and finaly hand in a fisat downwards- the signs of the Wand, the gestures of the Sword, Cup, Wand, and Coins- the symbols used to sanctify oaths smong the Fae. "<I promise, I will not bring anyones fresh attention to thee as I adjourn to the roof.>"
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 7:00+6 pm » .
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 6:59+6 pm » .
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 6:59+6 pm » "Until then, cousin, I give my word that I wilst not harm thou so long as none seek to harm me."
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 6:58+6 pm » The demon pauses for a moment. "I honor your bargain in good faith, but wilst warn thou that if my presence is brought to anyone's attention before thou arrive, I wilst kill thou and every other mortal within this warren once my refuge is lost. "
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 6:56+6 pm » ((Hatchworth is the one in the dapper bowler hat. With the mosutache~))
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 6:56+6 pm » ((Hatchworth the robot, by the way, is featured here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DFWwlGIMdA ))
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 6:54+6 pm » Oddmund shrugs faintly, hands on his cane- he has hsi hands in the position to draw the sword, which is always odd, since he still has to lean on it. "<Cousin, thy can'st blame me for fufilling mine function, for thou still seeks to service *thine*. The roof, then, cousin? Mine word Ill get there, but as thou can see, I am a cripple, and will be a little slow.>"
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 6:54+6 pm » .
Wallycaine « Sun May 19, 2013 6:53+6 pm » ((Heh... *tries to imagine how a voice sounds over sprinkles*
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 6:53+6 pm » (pfff)
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 6:52+6 pm » ((If anyones curious about Oddmunds voice, take one part Hatchorth the Robot, add a shot of Vocaloid, and shake. Serve over ice with sprinkles.))
Demothesis « Sun May 19, 2013 6:52+6 pm » .
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 6:52+6 pm » The demon's eyes narrow and the tone, despite being quite hard to sound anything other than horrible, sounds a bit... scandalized. The tone, over the din of battle always innate to it's speech, sounds similar to that of a young noble lady asked quite brazenly to remove her top. "I wilst most certainly not! I am not a bird to be caged, nor wouldst my binder condone such treatment!"
Wallycaine « Sun May 19, 2013 6:50+6 pm » .
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 6:49+6 pm » Oddmund licks his lips, slipping into Old TOunge- his voices echo of the Wylds unnatural reverbation more clear, even though he speaks quietly. "<You could always surrender and allow me to arrest you, or interiew you for the possibility of a crime.>"
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 6:48+6 pm » There is a way up. There's a ladder on the catwalks, on one end, going up towards the roof.
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 6:48+6 pm » A ladder, or something- a maintenence route.
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 6:47+6 pm » .
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 6:47+6 pm » A way to the roof?
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 6:46+6 pm » .
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 6:46+6 pm » Oddmund blinks, one ear pricking up. When he was in the theater, did he notice a way yo to the roof?
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 6:46+6 pm » The Nephilim speaks in low, hushed tones, that Oddmund can hear, but aren't audible to others over the play going on below
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 6:45+6 pm » Then he understands the voice that sounds like the snapping of bones and the screaming of men in a quiet chorus quite clearly. "Cousin mine, I wilst relent this assault shouldst thou promise that ye and I shall both withdraw from this structure. Tis nae boon for neither ye or I if the mortals see either of our true natures."
Wallycaine « Sun May 19, 2013 6:44+6 pm » .
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 6:43+6 pm » Because of his dad.
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 6:42+6 pm » Yes, he does.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 6:42+6 pm » It speaks, this time in Old Realm. Oddmund, do you know that language?
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 6:42+6 pm » .
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 6:42+6 pm » This means that the Demon goes first. It's not presently aware that Zixin is onto it. However, given that Oddmund wasn't hurt by its previous blow, the demon is going to actually do something OTHER than just lunge forward at him.
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 6:41+6 pm » Alright.
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 6:40+6 pm » Ok. That makes sense.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 6:40+6 pm » Now let's get back to this. Slays will start at tick 10, Oddmund and Zixin both go at Tick 2, and the demon goes at tick 0. Under the circumstances I'm not going to let Slays roll to start faster, if only becuase he was on ground level at the time and getting up to the catwalks by foot takes some doing. I feel it is an appropriate delay in time. Once Slays arrives he can take his first action at tick 10 and will continue as normal from there
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 6:39+6 pm » Thank you.
Wallycaine « Sun May 19, 2013 6:38+6 pm » .
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 6:38+6 pm » ...my apologies to everyone. I've been running tongiht's game rather lackluster and it's showing. I've taken a moment to clear my head and I am prepared now. I will strive, as always, to make an entertaining game for everyone.
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 6:36+6 pm » .
Jane Narbon « Sun May 19, 2013 6:35+6 pm » .
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 6:34+6 pm » Okay.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 6:34+6 pm » ...Ok. I hate to hold everything up, but I need a moment to regroup. I will be right back
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 6:34+6 pm » So we are using ticks, and Slays will arrive on tick 10. Ok.
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 6:33+6 pm » And thats- thanks, kate...
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 6:33+6 pm » I think Slays could roll to try and go faster...
Demothesis « Sun May 19, 2013 6:33+6 pm » kk
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 6:33+6 pm » No, it's a valid point. Alright. Slays will arrive on tick 10, and then rolls a join battle then.
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 6:32+6 pm » (did we stopusing ticks? I remember we discussed it...)
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 6:32+6 pm » ........*confused*
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 6:31+6 pm » So once the demon as gone 3 times, Slays will arrive
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 6:31+6 pm » I'm defining it as once the demon takes an action
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 6:31+6 pm » 2,6,2,3 (failure)
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 6:31+6 pm » What'sa turn?
Wallycaine « Sun May 19, 2013 6:31+6 pm » .
Demothesis « Sun May 19, 2013 6:30+6 pm » kk
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 6:30+6 pm » Slays can roll Join Battle in 3 turns.
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 6:30+6 pm » Zero successes,
Demothesis « Sun May 19, 2013 6:30+6 pm » does slays need to roll join battle or do that after 3 turns?
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 6:29+6 pm » Er... yes, please roll join battle
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 6:29+6 pm » Demon got 2.
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 6:29+6 pm » ......Roll join battle, you mean?
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 6:29+6 pm » Alright. Join Battle rolls! Slays, you've got 3 turns left. Zixin, Oddmund, and the Demon all go
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 6:28+6 pm » .
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 6:27+6 pm » Oddmund: ....Ah need to buy th contessah a whisky for not lettin' me not wear armor.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 6:27+6 pm » It rolled a 6! Oddmund, by some miracle of fate, luck, or just really well made armor, the demon scrapes along your armor but doesn't manage to cut your body!
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 6:26+6 pm » Ok. So just one lethal damage die.
Jane Narbon « Sun May 19, 2013 6:26+6 pm » .
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 6:26+6 pm » +4L/2B
Wallycaine « Sun May 19, 2013 6:25+6 pm » .
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 6:25+6 pm » Lethal Soak
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 6:25+6 pm » Ok! Back to the fight. The demon lunges at Oddmund. It only got one success, but since Odd's DV is 0, it hits anyway. Oddmund is struck by a Green Iron claw, scraping along his breastplate. What's Oddmund's Soak?
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 6:24+6 pm » Zixin: *AGH AGH AGHAGH BOW AGH*
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 6:24+6 pm » Hostility is obvious as it lunges at Oddmund.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 6:23+6 pm » At just the right moment, at just the right time, Zixin's head looks up to see a large creature, all sinews of muscle grafted onto green iron, lunge at Oddmund
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 6:23+6 pm » The odd not-tugging sensation seems to be pulling you upwards, as if trying to tug you into the air, but it's much too light for it to actually lift you. But it DOES manage to make Zixin's head turn
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 6:22+6 pm » Zixin: *eepwhat*
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 6:22+6 pm » Rewrite then: Zixin! As you're working on a prop, you suddenly feel something that's not quite a physical sensation. It's not like anything you've felt before, but the closest parallel you can imagine is someone tugging on the hem of a bit of your clothing, except instead of your clothing, it's the hem of your soul.
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 6:21+6 pm » .
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 6:21+6 pm » .
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 6:21+6 pm » .
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 6:20+6 pm » Er, sorry.
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 6:20+6 pm » Hey, hey. No Oddmunds Thoughts, please.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 6:19+6 pm » Alright. The demon lunges at Oddmund, who in his panic reaches down and grabs at whatever he can to try and protect himself. He doens't get to his sword, however. By some quirk of fate his hand grasps around The Lovers card. He invokes its power, and suddenly feels the world around him get all strange. It's as if the entire world is a web, and he cna see himself as a single thread inside it. For just a moment, he is briefly aware of every Wyld Concept invoked into this theater house and how they all connect to become the Shape of the House and everyone inside it. He sees Zixin's thread and wonders if he can just reach out and...
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 6:19+6 pm » I'm just glad I went for heavy armor for a speedy uy. These things happen.
Wallycaine « Sun May 19, 2013 6:18+6 pm » .
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 6:17+6 pm » I accept your apology. Thank you.
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 6:17+6 pm » Alright, lovers card, and Oddmunds breastplate can get a workout.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 6:17+6 pm » ...let's just move on. Sorry if I was rude.
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 6:16+6 pm » I'm apologizing in a 'I am terse about this subject' way, my friend. But thanks for magnanimously accepting it.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 6:16+6 pm » It's ok, Troll. NO need to apologize, we're all a bit rust.y
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 6:16+6 pm » I'm sorry I forgot after two weeks that I had a atribute bonus, for a roll that could have meant life or death, and that I'm holding up the game while being attacked by a demon.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 6:15+6 pm » Sorry. I should have been more clear.
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 6:15+6 pm » Well I feel a little bit scrutinized, so I apologize for being terse, I guess.
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 6:15+6 pm » .
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 6:14+6 pm » I know you did. I was more clarifying that I was going to let you pick
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 6:14+6 pm » Id like it to be Zixin. Slays is already on his way, and Zixin uses long range weapons.
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 6:14+6 pm » .
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 6:14+6 pm » I said 'or'
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 6:14+6 pm » I'll let you pick: Either Slays or Zixin, you can get one but not both
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 6:13+6 pm » That's a creative use of the card. Not ENTIRELY what I planned on it being used for, but given the definition I gave you, I'd say it fits.
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 6:13+6 pm » Or alternately to get Slays up into the same area, or whatever you decide is the correct interpretation.
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 6:13+6 pm » I'd like to use The Lovers, and specificaly, I'd like to use it to bring Zixins attention to the battle.
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 6:12+6 pm » I
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 6:12+6 pm » "profzobot: (8:47:23 PM)The Lovers: Even in the darkest pit, Oddmund will find a friendly face!"
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 6:12+6 pm » Ok....
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 6:12+6 pm » AP BAP
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 6:12+6 pm » Alright. The demon attacks.
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 6:11+6 pm » 9,3,1,3,3, 3,9 (2 successes)
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 6:11+6 pm » There. It's the same roll.
Snail « Sun May 19, 2013 6:11+6 pm » .
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 6:10+6 pm » No. You can use either one
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 6:10+6 pm » Is using the app chat roller manditory versus using the exalted dice roller?
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 6:10+6 pm » It's been two weeks, and combat is literally always slow.
Wallycaine « Sun May 19, 2013 6:09+6 pm » /
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 6:08+6 pm » .
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 6:08+6 pm » .... alright. I'll allow it this time, but just in the interest of saving time, if you forget something that's factored into a roll, from here on out you have to live with it. That goes for both players and DMs. We need to keep track of that
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 6:08+6 pm » It's alright if you choose to refuse that, but I am within my rights to request it.
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 6:07+6 pm » I'd preffer to take a re-roll. Just adding two dice would require me to critical one or both dice.
Demothesis « Sun May 19, 2013 6:07+6 pm » .
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 6:06+6 pm » So if it gives you one or two extra dice, roll those and add the results.
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 6:06+6 pm » I'm usualy not the person to squack about a re-roll, but if I may, his Backstage Face perception is 5, and he did have to spend essence.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 6:06+6 pm » Alright. Under those circumstances, I'll allow you to roll the extra dice to whatever your upper roll is
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 6:05+6 pm » Which means I rolled with the wrong Perception stat.
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 6:05+6 pm » It swaps the stats of his Personality and Intelect attributes horizontally, trading out his enjoyable, easygoing likability for speedy intelligence.
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 6:04+6 pm » .
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 6:04+6 pm » Ok... remind me what that does?
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 6:04+6 pm » *hand up* Oddmund is still under the effect of Backstage Face.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 6:04+6 pm » I'm not urging, really. I'm making sure people remember we've got the cards. It's been a while
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 6:04+6 pm » ...WAIT A SEC
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 6:03+6 pm » *sigh* It rankles me to use a important, unreplacable artifact at the urging of a DM, but I think I do.
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 6:03+6 pm » .
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 6:02+6 pm » (Yes. It was, Wally)
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 6:02+6 pm » Last chance: You COULD use a card if you have one that's applicable.
Wallycaine « Sun May 19, 2013 6:02+6 pm » (The four successes was on the stealth roll, correct?)
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 6:02+6 pm » Thats fine.
Snail « Sun May 19, 2013 6:02+6 pm » .
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 6:02+6 pm » Looks like one success. Unless you've got a way of re-rolling, or changing circumstances, Oddmund doesn't notice
Demothesis « Sun May 19, 2013 6:00+6 pm » .
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 6:00+6 pm » Anyways. You make a Perception + Awareness check. The demon had 4 successes, so you have to beat 4 to notice it ahead of time
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 6:00+6 pm » It's cool
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 5:59+6 pm » Nt something I could have intuited.
Wallycaine « Sun May 19, 2013 5:59+6 pm » .
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 5:59+6 pm » Magic like defensive charms, I mean.
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 5:59+6 pm » Oh, thank god.
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 5:59+6 pm » He has essence.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 5:59+6 pm » That being said, I am also supposed to give you a chance to detect an unexpected attack unless a charm is used. So since I'm clearly rusty on the rules, we're going to back up a bit
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 5:59+6 pm » Oddmund HAS magic
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 5:59+6 pm » Oh well, fan damn tastic- WAIT
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 5:58+6 pm » ...I just looked it up. Without magic, your parry and dodge DV are set to 0
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 5:57+6 pm » .
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 5:57+6 pm » DV is 4, PDV- which I know he can't use unaware, I imagine, is 5. I dont know what difference being unaware makes; it hasnt come up before.
Demothesis « Sun May 19, 2013 5:55+6 pm » back
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 5:55+6 pm » It's an unexpected attack, so it happens before Join Battle is done
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 5:55+6 pm » Ok. What's Oddmund's DV while he's unaware?
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 5:54+6 pm » What are you rollinz, Z? I know from context it's probably supposed to be an attack, but battle is literaly always a giant hassle, and I'd like to be as clear as possible.
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 5:54+6 pm » Just if I need more than 2 successes to succeed, letting me make checks seems sort of silly.
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 5:54+6 pm » 1 success
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 5:53+6 pm » I know, Kate. I'm just being fair.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 5:53+6 pm » ( 7 + 8 + 10 + 1 + 2 )
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 5:53+6 pm » I still only have one die for it, you know.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 5:53+6 pm » (Suggested music, btw: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1S-Sm4olqbM )
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 5:52+6 pm » Zixin, you blew your last Perception + Awareness check, but I'll allow you to make another one now if you want.
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 5:52+6 pm » Oddmund: .....*mneep*
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 5:51+6 pm » So anyways, the demon hisses quietly at Oddmund in Malfean "Ing ith rune ath!" and lunges at him, sharp green iron claws swinging at him!
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 5:50+6 pm » I'll keep it in mind for next time
Demothesis « Sun May 19, 2013 5:50+6 pm » brb, I've been volunteeered to take care of dishes. luckily looks like I won't be doing anything for a bit
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 5:50+6 pm » fair enough.
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 5:50+6 pm » .
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 5:50+6 pm » It is an old theater, also I'm not entirely up on my theater architecture.
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 5:49+6 pm » But it could be an old theater
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 5:49+6 pm » theyre also usualy shaped more like a spine+ribs.
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 5:49+6 pm » ...what an oddly positioned catwalk.
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 5:48+6 pm » Oddmund: *did his Son Goku trick*
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 5:48+6 pm » Slays, it will take you (4) turns (defined by both the demon and Oddmund and anyone else who may get involved) to get up to the catwalks from where you are, unless you have a way of getting up quickly like Odd did using a charm or an artifact
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 5:47+6 pm » Since I don't have a specific pog for Oddmund, he'll be being representated by the purple-haired chap. The demon is right behind him
Demothesis « Sun May 19, 2013 5:46+6 pm » Slays has no reason to *trust* it, killing demons is part o his job(in his name in fact), and that's Odd up there, no way he's walking away
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 5:46+6 pm » https://app.roll20.net/join/127684/O5C6Kg Please join this Roll20 board. The demon's action is considered a surprise, so Oddmund is considered unaware until it acts
Demothesis « Sun May 19, 2013 5:45+6 pm » yep.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 5:45+6 pm » Ok... Slays, you indicated that you were climing up into the catwalks to get to help Oddmund, inspite of the voice in your head, right?
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 5:44+6 pm » (hi!)
Snail « Sun May 19, 2013 5:44+6 pm » ((Agl I was asleep! Hi!))
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 5:44+6 pm » Oddmund: *musnt scream itll ruin the performance musnt scream it'll ruin the performance*
Wallycaine « Sun May 19, 2013 5:43+6 pm » (Yay, fixing things!_
Demothesis « Sun May 19, 2013 5:43+6 pm » Slays:*is not fond of this headache. is going to hurt whatever is causing it*
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 5:43+6 pm » Zixin: *FIXING things*
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 5:43+6 pm » RainOOC: *gets popcorn*
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 5:41+6 pm » But on lighter notes, Zixin found the spring he was looking for to fix the broken fake sword!
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 5:41+6 pm » Oddmund; Bugger.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 5:41+6 pm » A Nephilim.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 5:41+6 pm » Slays's head started to pound and a voice inside it started telling him to run. Meanwhile, Oddmund heard something from the catwalks, went up to investigate, and then... a demon dematerialized behind him.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 5:40+6 pm » When last we left off, some of the group had met with the odd, old Sensi Sprout. Meanwhile, Oddmund, Slays, Zixin, and the young princess of Storm's Break, Fujio (in disguise) went to a playhouse that may have the murderer hiding inside it
Jane Narbon « Sun May 19, 2013 5:40+6 pm » .
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 5:39+6 pm » Fuzzy: Wait, I know Blade Carrier. She's not mysterious.
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 5:39+6 pm » Oddmund: i like this story about the baby dragons.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 5:39+6 pm » Seriously, though
Demothesis « Sun May 19, 2013 5:38+6 pm » .
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 5:38+6 pm » Jan was trying to reason with his baby jade dragon, who had claimed his sock drawer as a new nest. Meanwhile, Fuzzy encountered a mysterious person named Blade Carrier, who had all the jam!
Jane Narbon « Sun May 19, 2013 5:38+6 pm » DUN DUN DUN...
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 5:37+6 pm » Alright. So previously in Exalted...
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 5:37+6 pm » Nephilim: *Nonsensical musings in Malfean*
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 5:37+6 pm » .
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 5:36+6 pm » Zixin: Yes, Oddmund.
Wallycaine « Sun May 19, 2013 5:36+6 pm » .
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 5:36+6 pm » Zixin: Aww...
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 5:36+6 pm » I'm just getting things set up. Give me a few mometns
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 5:35+6 pm » Oddmund: MAYBE NOT BEHIND ME RIGHT NOW
Jane Narbon « Sun May 19, 2013 5:35+6 pm » Huzzah!
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 5:35+6 pm » Zixin: *would like to go back to hiding behind Oddmund and Slays*
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 5:34+6 pm » Yay working computer!
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 5:34+6 pm » Woo!
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 5:34+6 pm » But it still works, so it's all good.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 5:34+6 pm » Alright. So we should get started.
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 5:34+6 pm » Today I found out my computer makes weird popping noises when I try to take it apart.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 5:33+6 pm » I'll be happy to look at it, Chic!
Demothesis « Sun May 19, 2013 5:33+6 pm » I'm a bit tired after taking down four trees in our back yard, but looking forewards to game night
Demothesis « Sun May 19, 2013 5:32+6 pm » .
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 5:32+6 pm » Hooray promotions!
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 5:32+6 pm » *scuffs foot* Take a peek at the Shameless promotions thread sometime? But, game! Wheee!
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 5:32+6 pm » Hey everyone. How is everyone doing?
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 5:29+6 pm » thanks.
Wallycaine « Sun May 19, 2013 5:29+6 pm » And hope you feel better, Luc
Jane Narbon « Sun May 19, 2013 5:29+6 pm » Hi, Kate. :D
Wallycaine « Sun May 19, 2013 5:29+6 pm » Allo
Kate « Sun May 19, 2013 5:28+6 pm » Allo
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 5:28+6 pm » *Starts setting up the DM's screen*
Jane Narbon « Sun May 19, 2013 5:28+6 pm » Sorry to hear that— hope you get well, Luc.
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 5:28+6 pm » zzz
Wallycaine « Sun May 19, 2013 5:28+6 pm » Well, it was touch and go there for a bit :P
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 5:28+6 pm » *commiserates with Luc* me, too.
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 5:27+6 pm » Ive been sick over the weekend, so Ive been wuiet.
Jane Narbon « Sun May 19, 2013 5:27+6 pm » O RLY.
Wallycaine « Sun May 19, 2013 5:26+6 pm » Alive
Jane Narbon « Sun May 19, 2013 5:26+6 pm » How are you now that finals are over?
chicgeek « Sun May 19, 2013 5:26+6 pm » Hidy.
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 5:25+6 pm » hey ho~
Jane Narbon « Sun May 19, 2013 5:25+6 pm » [wave] Hi, Luc!
FriendlyTroll « Sun May 19, 2013 5:25+6 pm » *sits with a coffee and a copy of the infernal magazine*
Wallycaine « Sun May 19, 2013 5:23+6 pm » *pokes head in*
Demothesis « Sun May 19, 2013 5:23+6 pm » heyas z
Zobot257 « Sun May 19, 2013 5:19+6 pm » zzz
Jane Narbon « Thu May 16, 2013 1:02+6 am » .
Jane Narbon « Mon May 13, 2013 10:59+6 pm » :D
Sarah McLaren « Mon May 13, 2013 8:32+6 pm » Hello?
chicgeek « Sun May 12, 2013 10:07+6 pm » g'night.
Snail « Sun May 12, 2013 10:01+6 pm » Well that was fun. Goodnight.
Jane Narbon « Sun May 12, 2013 9:41+6 pm » .
chicgeek « Sun May 12, 2013 9:29+6 pm » .
Demothesis « Sun May 12, 2013 9:26+6 pm » brb
Snail « Sun May 12, 2013 9:22+6 pm » G'night Z.
Demothesis « Sun May 12, 2013 9:22+6 pm » sleep well
chicgeek « Sun May 12, 2013 9:22+6 pm » Goodnight, Zobot!
Demothesis « Sun May 12, 2013 9:22+6 pm » g'night Z
Zobot257 « Sun May 12, 2013 9:22+6 pm » Alright. I need to go to bed. Night everoyne!
Snail « Sun May 12, 2013 9:21+6 pm » Mikan: *has reached "easily mistaken for sunburn victim" status*
Demothesis « Sun May 12, 2013 9:21+6 pm » Fist:*casually punches whoever just dumped beer on her*
Snail « Sun May 12, 2013 9:19+6 pm » Mikan: *would disapprove if she knew, but does not know*
chicgeek « Sun May 12, 2013 9:18+6 pm » Rain: *bribes the Bar God into 'accidentally' making sure someone trips and spills a cold pitcher of beer all over the fighters, for Mikan*
Snail « Sun May 12, 2013 9:18+6 pm » Mikan: *not enough ice cubes*
Demothesis « Sun May 12, 2013 9:16+6 pm » Fist: *enjoying a proper fight~!*
Snail « Sun May 12, 2013 9:15+6 pm » Mikan: *downs it, uses leftover ice cubes on face*
Zobot257 « Sun May 12, 2013 9:15+6 pm » Contessa: *Not as good at fist fighting as her sister, but grew up with her. She can hold her own*

_________________
"My conscience is feeling all prickly."
"A bit of absolute power can remedy that."
Kid Radd


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Exalted — 5/19
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:22 am 
Offline
Established Mad Scientist
Established Mad Scientist
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:43 pm
Posts: 132
Is it okay if I move this log to the main thread? It's just there's a gap there where this log should be, and it's bugging me.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Translated by phpBB.fr © 2007, 2008 phpBB.fr
This site is hosted by Free-Forums.org - get a forum for free. Get coupon codes.
MultiForums powered by echoPHP phpBB MultiForums