Mad science has never been so cute!
It is currently Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:06 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Introductions
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:24 pm 
New Madsci

Hello

*strolls into forum*

Would this be where I introduce myself? I am President Greystone of the NAC. Nice to meet you all.

Post subject: Re: Introductions
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:24 am 
Mad Scientist Unbelievable

More or less. Nice to meet you too!

"There is a fine line between a good King and a Despot. A King is best when His subjects barely realize that He exists. When His work is done and His will is fulfilled, they will say, 'We did it ourselves.'"
-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:47 pm 
Mysterious Stranger

Hello everyone,

My name is Daisy. I am 21 yrs old. I am studying at Bolton . Hope that I can make friend with all of you :D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:26 am 

Nice to meet you, Daisy! I hope you have a fun time here!

"There is a fine line between a good King and a Despot. A King is best when His subjects barely realize that He exists. When His work is done and His will is fulfilled, they will say, 'We did it ourselves.'"
-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:03 pm 
Mysterious Stranger

Hello, my son is in this forum, so I'd thought I'd give it a try. I'm a fan of Abney Park and have read some the comic books featuring Agatha Heterodyne "Girl Genius". Excellent comics! Agathat is a fun character. 8)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:22 pm 

Welcome to the forum!

We're pretty laid back here, enjoy your stay.

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:07 pm 
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist

As Zobot said here, we are quite relaxed.

Oh and Hi mom.

Last edited by Hawkwolf on Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:39 pm 
Mysterious Stranger

I think if I could be a mad scientist, I'd invent a machine that could take over the major TV stations without the signal being traced back to me, so I could broadcast whatever I wanted everyone to hear. It would be so cool!!! I'd be like those rogues in the movie "Riders of the Storm". I'd also invent a software that could pilfer the back accounts of certains CEOs and high level executives and lobbyists without being detected. The software would make it impossible for anyone (including any hackster) to trace the software back to me. That would so incredibly sweet!! 8)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:28 am 
New Madsci

MammaCallie7 wrote:
I think if I could be a mad scientist, I'd invent a machine that could take over the major TV stations without the signal being traced back to me, so I could broadcast whatever I wanted everyone to hear. It would be so cool!!! I'd be like those rogues in the movie "Riders of the Storm". I'd also invent a software that could pilfer the back accounts of certains CEOs and high level executives and lobbyists without being detected. The software would make it impossible for anyone (including any hackster) to trace the software back to me. That would so incredibly sweet!! 8)

I second this.

I would use the ability to hijack TV stations merely for the purposes of showing canceled Nicktoons like Invader Zim and Angry Beavers. Because I know everyone would want to watch that instead of me rambling on and on about gay rights and why you should never send your car to Meineke.

If I could drain CEO's of their wealth, I'd also put on their credit card bills that they purchased thigh-high red leather hooker boots and fancy imported condoms for the sole reason that I could just imagine what their faces looked like when they found the bill. On the other hand, that would alert them to the fact that they'd been hacked, which would probably spark investigation... and lead to failure.

Oh. By the way.

Hi. I'm new. Thought I'd start off my intro with a bang.

BANG!

Coincidentally, I have fanart of Skin Horse. Is there a thread for that?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:00 am 

Hey Hans! Welcome ot the forum! Enjoy your stay!

And in response to the question you asked about Fan Art... There is a fan art thread now. Go post stuff there! Let's make it great!

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:23 am 
New Madsci

Sweet. I knew you guys were awesome.

...it was only a matter of time before I had the evidence...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:22 am 

Hey welcome. Actually there is another fan art thread started by demo but details right?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:37 am 
Hello E,veryone

This is my first post and i am dedicating this to the Introduction Forum as per the forum rules. Before introducing myself, i would just like to thank the Administrator of this forum for giving me opportunity to join this community. I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members, hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge. My hobies include love animals, watching movies,playing game, listening music & making friendz. Nice to meet you.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:26 pm 

Welcome XuanXhan! Nice to meet you!

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:15 pm 
hello i am rudy from the popular Gunei lands in New Jersey haha.. sure never heard of it, you will discover more about it as we go along hehe thanks for adding me as a member.. keep posted guys!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:42 pm 

Nice to meet you, Rudy!

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:45 pm 

Since this thread is largely abandoned now, I think I'm going to try and revitalize it.

We need more people on this forum! So let's start with an Introductions thread we can be proud of.... let's see some people say hello!

-Xin Yun