Comics by Shaenon II

Mad science has never been so cute!
It is currently Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:23 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Exalted Campaign Schedules
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:07 pm 
Mad Scientist Unbelievable

Post the schedule of times you are/are not busy here for the coming week. I'll use it to arrange times when the most people can play.

Keep in mind I have to be the bad guy here. With seven people in the group, someone probably will get left out because I have to pick the times when the most people are available each week. Ideally we should be able to play at least once a week, though.

With that in mind, go for it!

"There is a fine line between a good King and a Despot. A King is best when His subjects barely realize that He exists. When His work is done and His will is fulfilled, they will say, 'We did it ourselves.'"
-Xin Yun

Post subject: Re: Exalted Campaign Schedules
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:08 pm 

For this week? Anytime. Go vacation!

After that gets tough....

Do you think I had the 1st idea what a squidhole was when I invented it? Certainly not! I was just messing about! That's when the very best & very Maddest Science gets done. I thought,Why, this alabaster octopus looks like it wants a nice transmission inside it,& fairly soon I had a thing that obviously had a Use, though what that Use could be was a total mystery.
(Sameness Engine) I haven't the 1st notion of what it's for! That's not why I made it-I made it for the sheer joy of making something new! It's getting up to tell me what it wants me to do, though, I can just feel it. It's been giggling a lot at night.
The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland
C Valente

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:13 pm 
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist

This upcoming week(6/6-6/12) Eastern time

Sun:7:30pm and after
Mon: all day
Tue:all day
Wed: all day
Thur: after 8pm
Fri: All day
Sat: after 9:30pm

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:14 pm 

Using Central time, because that's where Zobot is-

I can technically meet anytime, but earlier than 4 pm on a weekday isn't ideal, especially for multiple weekdays. If that's the only time the group can meet, though, I'll make it work.

Spam Poison. I think.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:19 am 

Available anytime, though early mornings might be tough. Since it's those of you on the west coast will have more of a problem with it than me, though, I'm not going to worry about that one...

Last edited by Wallycaine on Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:49 am 

Basically anytime but Wednesdays, until about 8-9 central time. I *can* do that if I need to, but I won;t be at my best.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:52 am 

Ok... we still have yet to hear from Hawk, but Jane PMed me.

To quote:
Jane Narbon wrote:
Sorry, but there was something I rather neglected to tell you in my schedule. I also work on weekdays... so Tuesday and Thursday are right out, for this week.
This week is extra-busy, so the only time I have free is Saturday, before 6:45 PDT. Next week and thereafter, I'll also probably have Tuesday evenings free, after about 6:00 PDT [when I finish work].

I'm really sorry about this.
JN

Unfortunately, it's unlikely that Jane can make it if we wanna meet sometime this week. That's not ideal, but it's something we can work around. As I said before, I have to be the bad guy here and pick the schedule that accommodates the most people possible. Ideally, we'd have a single set day every week we did this, but I didn't expect that with a group as diverse as MSW's crew. A player missing a single session isn't a big deal, but I'll try my hardest to work around everyone's schedules.

It looks like most people's schedules are pretty open this week (except Jane's... sorry Jane!)

So I'm going to propose that we have a session on Tuesday, starting at 4 pm-ish, central standard time. That'll give me some time to regroup and make more plans, and ideally should give everyone time. And then, if people don't mind meeting earlier in the day, possibly starting in the late morning or early afternoon, we could possibly play on Saturday and Jane could join in.

Thoughts, anyone?

"There is a fine line between a good King and a Despot. A King is best when His subjects barely realize that He exists. When His work is done and His will is fulfilled, they will say, 'We did it ourselves.'"
-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:57 am 

I think this is a solid plan. Heck, maybe by saturday we;ll actually have gotten to a point where jane *can* be involved a bit more- seeing as we still need to find Mei.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:42 am 

This week saturday is okay, but normally I work around 10-5 or 6 most saturdays. I work until 11 tuesday and thursday night every week. My schedule changes, but the tuesday thursday is a constant.
Again, this week is fine.
If the rest of the group decides to have regular saturday games, I'll just have to join in late or miss them.

Do you think I had the 1st idea what a squidhole was when I invented it? Certainly not! I was just messing about! That's when the very best & very Maddest Science gets done. I thought,Why, this alabaster octopus looks like it wants a nice transmission inside it,& fairly soon I had a thing that obviously had a Use, though what that Use could be was a total mystery.
(Sameness Engine) I haven't the 1st notion of what it's for! That's not why I made it-I made it for the sheer joy of making something new! It's getting up to tell me what it wants me to do, though, I can just feel it. It's been giggling a lot at night.
C Valente

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:56 pm 

Yeah, my schedule.

Monday: All day
Tuesday: all day
Wednesday: can't, got a dnd game that day that last for 6 hours.
Thursday: All day
Friday: All day
Saturday: all day
Sunday: Unavailable between 2:30 to 6;00 pm Central time

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:02 pm 
Heh heh heh.

OK, I know this is a page from a webcomics, but I think this image accurately describes what the deal is with Sidereals.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:13 pm 

Schedule, week of June 13th. Eastern time

Sunday-free all day
Monday-free after 5:3o
Tuesday-free after 6:30
Wednesday-free all day
Thursday-free after 10 pm. Free in the am until 12:30.
Friday-free after 7:30. Free in the am until 12:30.
Saturday-free after 7:30

May be available a bit earlier-leaving myself some wiggle room,

C Valente

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:40 pm 

For the week of June 13th. All eastern time.

Sun: free
Mon: free
Tue: free
Wed: free
Thur: after 9:30pm
Fri: free
Sat: after 9:30pm

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:14 pm 

Ok. We ARE theoretically going to play Saturday, June 12th. We'll be starting at sometime between 3:00 pm and 4:00 pm, and I should be on and waiting for people from 3:00 pm on. (All of these are central times, of course)

After that? Well, we'll worry about that when the game is over.

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:38 am 

Ok. The bad news is that I had to cut last night's game short becuase I was late for a night of work I didn't know I had.

The GOOD news is that I have tonight and tomorrow night off!

From Demo and Chic's schedules, it looks like Monday at 6:00 pm is POTENTIALLY a good time for people this week? Does that work?

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:16 pm 

I think Monday will work just fine for me.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:41 pm 

Today or monday night is fine by me!

C Valente

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:52 pm 

That works great for me!

Spam Poison. I think.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:52 pm 

works for me. Though just to avoid any confusion; you mean 6PM central time correct?(works for me either way, just want to be clear)

10 ghost tackles.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:10 pm 

Demothesis wrote:
works for me. Though just to avoid any confusion; you mean 6PM central time correct?(works for me either way, just want to be clear)

Yes, 6 PM central time.

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:00 am 

Ok. It looks like the next possible day we could POSSIBLY play, if enough people are free, is on Wednesday. From 4 pm central on. Who is available then?

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:31 am 

Professor Zobot wrote:
Ok. It looks like the next possible day we could POSSIBLY play, if enough people are free, is on Wednesday. From 4 pm central on. Who is available then?

I can make it Wednesday at 4 central.

Spam Poison. I think.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:08 am 

I can make it tomorrow...That'll work out nicely...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:36 am 

works for me, though I may be late for the game. probably around 7 pm eastern if I'm late.

10 ghost tackles.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:08 pm 

Er... I can't. Not until like 8 central, unless I skip or shift my work schedule. :oops:

But theres not much I have to do, anyways....

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:33 pm 

Amazing enough, I'm off all day Wednesday. So, works for me.

C Valente

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:23 pm 

Ok... from what has been talked about with various peoples, it looks like Wednesday isn't ideal.

Since we're near the end of the quest, I'd kinda like as many people as possible to be present.

So... I've asked some of the people on chat about about 7:30ish PM central time on Saturday?

Does this work for peoples? I don't work that night, so I can stay up if need be.

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:08 pm 

Saturday also will work for me...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:34 pm 

I work until 9:30 on saturday, so a game works, but I won't be here until then.

10 ghost tackles.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:33 am 
Heh heh heh.

For the rest of this week, I have the following schedule:

All times are PDT
Thursday: May have some time between 3:00 and 6:30; available after midnight
Friday: (same)
Saturday: Available all day until 6:30; available after midnight
Sunday: Available after about 5:30 and for the rest of the day thereafter