Comics by Shaenon II

Mad science has never been so cute!
It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:51 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Exalted Campaign Schedules
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:15 am 
Mad Scientist Unbelievable

I don't have next weeks schedule yet, but I do know that sunday I have to be at a meeting, from 7-9:30 pm eastern.

Do you think I had the 1st idea what a squidhole was when I invented it? Certainly not! I was just messing about! That's when the very best & very Maddest Science gets done. I thought,Why, this alabaster octopus looks like it wants a nice transmission inside it,& fairly soon I had a thing that obviously had a Use, though what that Use could be was a total mystery.
(Sameness Engine) I haven't the 1st notion of what it's for! That's not why I made it-I made it for the sheer joy of making something new! It's getting up to tell me what it wants me to do, though, I can just feel it. It's been giggling a lot at night.
The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland
C Valente

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:44 pm 

Game tonight cancelled due to sleepy jade dragon. Sorry.

Desus: *Sleeping on characte sheets* Kwirrrrr......

Sorry guys, but I just got back, have had almost no sleep, and I am crashing. I can't do it tonight.

"There is a fine line between a good King and a Despot. A King is best when His subjects barely realize that He exists. When His work is done and His will is fulfilled, they will say, 'We did it ourselves.'"
-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:58 am 

Ok. Sorry about that.

We should ideally, unless someone has some sort of problem with the scheduling, playing at about 6:00 or 6:30ish on saturday.

I'd also be open to doing an earlier session for Jane, Chic, and Demo, if some time slot this week works for all three of them, so we can catch up their side of the story. What do you guys say?

"There is a fine line between a good King and a Despot. A King is best when His subjects barely realize that He exists. When His work is done and His will is fulfilled, they will say, 'We did it ourselves.'"
-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:12 am 
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist

Sounds good to me. I don't get off from work until 7:30 on saturday so I probably won't be on until 8-ish(my time). Tuesday and thursday I'm good for any time after 4(my time again), though I may need to break for dinner. Friday any time after 8 works as well.

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:00 am 

I would be able to sit in those sessions as well. Oooh goodie.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:48 am 

Okay, tonight I work until 9:30, Claire.
Rest of this week, for exalted-won't be home until probably 11:00 monday.
Tuesday, work until 11:00. Occasionally we leave a bit sooner.
Wednesday, free all day!
Thursday, working until 11:00
Friday, work until 6:00
Saturday, work until 5:00

Do you think I had the 1st idea what a squidhole was when I invented it? Certainly not! I was just messing about! That's when the very best & very Maddest Science gets done. I thought,Why, this alabaster octopus looks like it wants a nice transmission inside it,& fairly soon I had a thing that obviously had a Use, though what that Use could be was a total mystery.
(Sameness Engine) I haven't the 1st notion of what it's for! That's not why I made it-I made it for the sheer joy of making something new! It's getting up to tell me what it wants me to do, though, I can just feel it. It's been giggling a lot at night.
C Valente

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:39 pm 

I probably won't be able to attend this Saturday, as I'll be out of town for most of the day. That said, as far as I know, Wei + company need a break anyways, so I hope that won't be a problem. Good luck to the rest of you, and all that!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:40 pm 

Monday-after 11:30
Tuesday-after 10-ish?
Wednesday-after 7:30
Thursday-yes, perhaps not. May be free that night, but falling asleep from all the tritophan in the turkey. Yes, I'm aware that's misspelled.
Friday-free after 5:30
Saturday-Free after 5:30

C Valente

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:27 am 

So, when do we play Exalted again? Are we on hold until after the school finals and holiday madness? Whatever works for everyone is fine by me. I plan on finally spending my Sweet Sweet Experience tomorrow, regardless!

C Valente

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:03 pm 

This is long overdue for me to announce: We COULD play on Saturday this weekend if people wanted to. I'm not fully prepared but I was gonna devote all of tomorrow night to Exalted anyway.

I know I was late in announcing when we're playing. Sorry. I don't really have an excuse worth putting forward except to say that I've spent most of this week hustling around mkaing my new apartment into a home.

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:47 pm 

Okay, this coming saturday, Jan. 1st? I won't be be around to play,
monday-after 10
tuesday-after 11
wenesday-after 7
thursday-after 11
friday-any time
saturday-not free at all.

C Valente

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:31 am 

As far as I know, I'm free all week.

Spam Poison. I think.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:34 am 

Yeah, I hate to miss the Awakened Prophetess and the (possibly) awakened Ikki, but if Saturday is when the rest of you are free, go ahead-I'll just read the chat log. Going to a friend's after work, and I doubt I'll be back before midnight

C Valente

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:59 pm 

Ok... so Chic's out. Ok, quick show of hands: Who IS and/or ISN'T available this saturday?

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:34 pm 

I'm more likely than not out this Saturday...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:18 pm 

Ok. As it so happens mother nature prolly won't let me go to the party on Friday, so it might work better for me to run the game on Friday this week. Does that work for all of you?

Gentlefolk. Discuss.

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:24 pm 
Heh heh heh.

Won't work for me, sorry. I am obligated to spend New Year's Eve w/ my family.

Also, I'm working on a very long story for my remaining 2 SSE and will have to work like a dog to finish it by Saturday as it is, so I really don't want the deadline pushed back any if at all possible.

Maybe we could have the game Sunday?

Last edited by Jane Narbon on Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:17 pm 

Friday works. Sunday kind of works-I'll be at a delayed family function noon through early afternoon-perhaps 3 or 4?-, but I'll be free afterwards.

C Valente

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:25 pm 

Ok. So I am going to the party on new years eve tomorrow... so yeah... er... it would be difficult for me to get to do anything on Friday night. I'm loath to play on saturday without Chic... and sunday isn't quite great for me either. It's looking like saturday or bust...

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:34 pm 

well the earliest I'll be back Saturday is 9:30, don't know about sunday or next week yet. but odds are, late nights most of the time I'll be free.

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:45 pm 

Week of Jan.2nd-
Okay, sunday,I'm free except for between noon and about three.
Monday-free after 10
Tuesday-free after 11
Wednesday-free after 7
Thursday-free after 11
Friday-free all day
Saturday-free after 6

Tinker, if you have an approximate time for Sunday, it'll help. (do I be sure to be home by 4 or 5, do I relax because we aren't playing until 9 or 10?) If not, no big deal-I'll just check the boards periodically.

C Valente

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:06 pm 

Okay, I don't have next week's schedule yet. But tomorrow...I may be late. A sibling is shanghaing me for the day, and I hope to be back in time, but honestly don't know. It's all very last minute. Start without me and I'll join in late. I can't see myself being later than 9 or 10, at the very most.

C Valente

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:19 pm 

Ok... there is a problem and suddenly scheduling is going to become very relevant very soon...

After next week my schedule at work changes; I will be working 11 am to 8 PM tuesday through saturday.

So we could still conceivably play on Saturday, just we'd have a shorter timeframe.

Otherwise, I'm free most evenings, and on Monday Nights I've got nothing to do.

So now we need to plan when we're doing this Exalted game again. I'm pretty compliant about how to get things to work, I WILL make this work for everyone if I can.

Ladies and gentlemen? The floor is now open for commenting.

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:26 pm 

Okay, I usually work until 10 or 11 at night on monday and thursday. I have friday and sunday off. Tuesday and wednesday until 7, and saturday until 4.
Saturdays it's more usual for me to work until anywhere from 5 to 7.
Monday and thursday I'm scheduled until 11, it's just lately we've been finished around 10, but I can't always guarentee leaving early.

C Valente

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:29 pm 

Well my schedule seems to be fairly reliable along there lines:

Mon & Tue:after 7pm-done before 2am
Wed: After 6 until 2am, but there'll be a break from 9pm until 10pm
Thur & Fri:after 7pm-done before 2am
Sat: most likely after 10pm until whenever
Sun: most likely all day.

10 ghost tackles.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:29 pm 
Heh heh heh.

It's my turn to cook dinner Monday nights, and I have classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Other days could work for me, though.

Alternately, we could go with Monday and I could try to change the day I cook dinner.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:37 pm 

I;m free weekends, and am ome by 5 western every work week day but monday, when I;m ome by about 8 western.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:39 pm 

I won't know my spring schedule for another two weeks... I'll let you know when it's posted. Until then, I pick which hours I work, so I can play whenever.

Spam Poison. I think.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:23 am 

For next week only, I'm free to play anytime.

C Valente

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:56 pm 

chicgeek wrote:
For next week only, I'm free to play anytime.

Awesome to know, Chic!

I've actually been toying with the idea of doing smaller group-specific sessions to try and speed up what's been going on in the campaign right now. People should let me know if they're interested, ok?

-Xin Yun

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next