Comics by Shaenon II

Mad science has never been so cute!
It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:11 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Exalted Campaign Schedules
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:32 pm 
Mad Scientist Unbelievable

For the week of 6-20

Sunday, free sometime late afternoon/early evening onward
Monday-free after 5:30 pm
Tuesday-Free after 9:30 pm
Wednesday-Free after 7:30 pm
Thursday-Free after 6:30 pm
Friday-Free all day
Saturday-Free after 6:30
Eastern Standard Time

Do you think I had the 1st idea what a squidhole was when I invented it? Certainly not! I was just messing about! That's when the very best & very Maddest Science gets done. I thought,Why, this alabaster octopus looks like it wants a nice transmission inside it,& fairly soon I had a thing that obviously had a Use, though what that Use could be was a total mystery.
(Sameness Engine) I haven't the 1st notion of what it's for! That's not why I made it-I made it for the sheer joy of making something new! It's getting up to tell me what it wants me to do, though, I can just feel it. It's been giggling a lot at night.
The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland
C Valente

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:28 pm 

Due to an unforseen change of plans, I have no game plans tomorrow. So thus, I have all day free on sunday, and we can start Exalted earlier if we want to.

I'll be online at 5:00 Pm central standard time, just hanging out and playing games. If people show up early, we can play early. If not, no skin off my nose.

"There is a fine line between a good King and a Despot. A King is best when His subjects barely realize that He exists. When His work is done and His will is fulfilled, they will say, 'We did it ourselves.'"
-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:01 pm 

Ok peoples... listen up!

Here's how we're doing Exalted Mini-quest scheduling.

For the next few days I'm gonna be planning, plotting, and taking a break from the first two.

Starting Thursday, I'll be opening up my schedule and pestering people about when they're free to meet. Some of you have been really good about posting schedules here. That's a good thing. I can use that.

Anyways, the EARLIEST that mini quests will be starting will be on Friday. Ideally we get everyone's quests resolved sometime over the weekend, and then next week we'll work out when the next main quest will be, but I'm not that idealistic about scheduling. So we'll paly it by ear.

That being said, with smaller groups, we should be able to get stuff done faster too! Yay!

So yeah. Post your availability for this coming Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday if you haven't already, when you have the schedules back.

"There is a fine line between a good King and a Despot. A King is best when His subjects barely realize that He exists. When His work is done and His will is fulfilled, they will say, 'We did it ourselves.'"
-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:21 pm 
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist

Fri: free all day
Sat: before 4PM and after 10:30PM
Sun: before 1PM and after 7:30 PM
Mon: Free all day
Tue:free all day
Wed:free all day
Thur:free all day
Fri: before 4PM
Sat: after 1:30 PM

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:42 pm 

Ok, this weekend is going to be interesting for me, so no time is super convenient, but-

Friday- free all day, but after 4 central would be best.
Saturday- busy after 2 central
Sunday- I'm honestly not sure at this point... I THINK I'll be free between 4 pm central and 1 am central
Monday-Friday- free between noon central and 1 am central, as far as I know right now

Spam Poison. I think.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:36 am 

Okay, my schedule for this week is already posted. I won't know about sunday until late friday-that's when work post the next week's schedule. Yeah, not fun for making plans. But I usually have sunday off.

Do you think I had the 1st idea what a squidhole was when I invented it? Certainly not! I was just messing about! That's when the very best & very Maddest Science gets done. I thought,Why, this alabaster octopus looks like it wants a nice transmission inside it,& fairly soon I had a thing that obviously had a Use, though what that Use could be was a total mystery.
(Sameness Engine) I haven't the 1st notion of what it's for! That's not why I made it-I made it for the sheer joy of making something new! It's getting up to tell me what it wants me to do, though, I can just feel it. It's been giggling a lot at night.
C Valente

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:22 pm 
Heh heh heh.

For this week:

Monday through Wednesday: Free in the evening
Thursday [EDIT]: Also free in the evening
Friday: Not available, sorry
Saturday: Free between about 3:00 and 6:30 PDT
Sunday: Free after about 5:30 PDT

Thereafter, I should be free in the evenings every day.

Last edited by Jane Narbon on Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:55 pm 

Free all day of the week except for two
Wednesday: Got a dnd game for 6 hours.
Sunday: Got church that day so between 12;30 to 4pm PST I will be unavailable. and this is my basic schedule until something happens.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:24 pm 

Okay! For the rest of this week-
Friday busy between shortly before 1:00 to 2:00 eastern time.
Saturday free after 6:30 pm.
Sunday free all day.

I'll have next week's schedule by late tomorrow.

C Valente

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:06 pm 

Quote:
chicgeek « Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:58 am » I'm off work at 6 pm eastern, just need to get home, and fire up the computer.
Professor Zobot « Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:58 am » (Which is central standard time)
Professor Zobot « Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:57 am » the Sidereal story, for those who want to watch, will be at the EARLIEST happening on Sunday after 10:30 pm, my time.
Professor Zobot « Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:57 am » Tentatively, we're scheduling the Solar group's side-story on Saturday night, dependent on when Chic is available.

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:37 pm 

well I won't be back from work until 10:30 at the earliest that night, so as long as you all can wait until then...

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:17 pm 

Schedule! Week of June 27, Eastern time
Sunday-Free all day
Monday-Free after 4:30 pm
Tuesday-Free after 10:00 to 10:30
Wednesday-Free after 8:30 pm
Thursday-Free after 5:30 pm
Friday-Free all day
Saturday-Free after 5:30 pm
Sunday the 4th-busy all day.

C Valente

Last edited by chicgeek on Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:04 pm 

I am unfortunately going to have to pull out of running Exalted tonight.

I have the idea for a quest and I've got some plans for it, but unfortunately the weather's been really crappy up here and doesn't show many signs of getting better tonight or tomorrow.

What time I haven't spent working (Because lord knows I can't take off of work just because of a little thing like a tornado or two), I've had to spend huddled in my basement. It's raining cats and dogs outside (Well, the WIND has been convincing enough to let cats and dogs get blown away, anyway) and it's getting rather annoying. I haven't had uninterrupted time to work until tonight, and that's mostly because everyone else is away.

So I'm gonna have to postpone the Solar miniquest tonight. Sorry.

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:54 pm 

Oi.

I have Convergence this weekend, (my second and likely last convention of the year) and thus I'm probably going to have to put off running Exalted until next week.

It's not that we couldn't probably find some time for the smaller groups to meet, but the convention starts on Friday and ends Sunday night and thus it's unlikely we could meet early enough to get some solid progress made.

So post your schedules for the 4th to the 10th below this post when you have them!

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:25 pm 

I will be hectic from the 6th on. That is the last day for us to be in the apartments and my online schedule will be hiatus until I can settle down again. Up until then I should be free.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:40 pm 

Sunday the 4th-Busy all day
Monday: Free after 5:30 pm
Tuesday: Free after 8:30 pm
Wednesday: Free after 8:30 pm
Thursday: Free after 6:30 pm
Friday: Free all day
Saturday: Free after 7:30 pm
Eastern.

C Valente

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:05 pm 

Central times

Sunday: busy until about 4 pm
Monday: busy from 2 am to 1 pm
Tuesday: busy from 2 am to 1 pm
Wednesday: busy from 2 am to 1 pm
Thursday: busy from 2 am to 1 pm
Friday: busy from 2 am to 1 pm
Saturday: Free all day

Spam Poison. I think.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:03 pm 

chicgeek wrote:
Sunday the 4th-Busy all day
Monday: Free after 5:30 pm
Tuesday: Free after 8:30 pm
Wednesday: Free after 8:30 pm
Thursday: Free after 6:30 pm
Friday: Free all day
Saturday: Free after 7:30 pm
Eastern.

Unchanged, but next week is tricky. I'll be out of town friday the 16th through most of sunday the 18th, which means I'll be working from sunday the 11th through thursday the 15th. No idea what hours yet.

C Valente

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:11 pm 

Mon- all day
Tue-all day
Wed-all day
Thur-all day
Fri-after 11PM
Sat-all day
Sun-Dunno presently, but odds are after 7:30PM

10 ghost tackles.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:46 am 

Ok... examining the time track, it seems like saturday is perhaps the best day to do the Solar Mini-quest thingy.

Everyone fine with Saturday, at about 4:00 PM, central time?

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:43 pm 

Saturday I work until 7 pm eastern time. I'm happy to play after that, if that fits with everyone's schedules.

C Valente

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:03 pm 

it's fine with me...

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:19 pm 

Sigh...
I find I will have to take a cab home from work saturday. I'll try to leave work a little early, but I can't guarentee how fast I can make it back home. Sometimes it's right away, sometime it's a very long wait. Sorry....

C Valente

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:45 pm 

Ok. Change of plan. After meeting with some of the people involved, we'll be playing the Solar side-quest tomorrow night and then ideally finishing on Saturday night. Everyone's already been informed, but just putting it here for people out of the loop.

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:59 pm 

I'm sorry, we can't do the Solar side-quest tonight.

Pffft! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Ok, ok. I'm just teasing everyone.

We're doing this man. We're making this happen. Or, to borrow a quote:

Quote:
TG: you could almost say
TG: where making this

TT: Go on.
TT: What is it where making this?

TG: TRANSPIRE

As soon as I get back from dinner with my parents I'll log on and be ready to start.

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:29 pm 

Okay-next week!
Sunday, tomorrow-free after 7:30
Monday-Free after 5:30
Tuesday-Free after 11:30 pm
Wednesday-Free after 7:30 pm
Thursday-Free after 11:30
Friday, Saturday, Sunday-outof town! I may be back in time for something sunday night, but don't count on it.

C Valente

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:00 pm 

I am going to an on site review for a potential job on monday. (that is right, this hawk is getting a job! tele customer service no less. Not better then my old job but still ok.) I will be available in the afternoon on Monday since I am going in early. After that, I have no idea since I dunno if I will get the job or not. If I do, I should still be open in the afternoons. I should also still be open on Saturday.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:57 pm 

7/13-7/24

Tue:all day
Wed: after 9:30PM
Thur:all day
Fri:after 5:30PM
Sat:all day
Sun:all day
Mon:all day
Tue:all day
Wed:all dya
Thur:after 9:30PM
Fri:Finish before 5PM
Sat: after1:30PM

10 ghost tackles.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:20 pm 

Ok, it looks like... this week might not be very good for Chic to game...

So the Solar Sidequest might have to be resolved next week... it's almost done, but yeah.

What about Tinker and Jane's Schedules? Hopefully we'll do the Sidereal sidequest sometime this week...

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:19 pm 

Monday, 7-19-free after 5:30
Tues-Free after 11:30
Wed.-Free after 7:30
Thurs.-Free after 11:30
Friday-free all day
Sat.-Free after 5:30

C Valente

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next