Comics by Shaenon II

Mad science has never been so cute!
It is currently Thu May 24, 2018 9:01 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Exalted Campaign Schedules
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:41 pm 
Heh heh heh.

Here's my schedule for August 23-29:

Monday-Thursday: Available in the evenings, after about 6:00
Friday: Not available, sorry.
Saturday & Sunday: Available all day, barring unexpected events.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:00 pm 
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist

schedule has not changed since last time. Free All day for the most part.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:03 pm 
Mad Scientist Unbelievable

Free all week. Wheeee!

Spam Poison. I think.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:51 am 

I'm available Saturday after 6pm, Sunday not so sure yet. I'll update once I know.

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:14 am 

Well, I'm working until 8, so I'll just jump in after I get home, if we're playing the usual time saturday. Don't know about next week just yet.

Do you think I had the 1st idea what a squidhole was when I invented it? Certainly not! I was just messing about! That's when the very best & very Maddest Science gets done. I thought,Why, this alabaster octopus looks like it wants a nice transmission inside it,& fairly soon I had a thing that obviously had a Use, though what that Use could be was a total mystery.
(Sameness Engine) I haven't the 1st notion of what it's for! That's not why I made it-I made it for the sheer joy of making something new! It's getting up to tell me what it wants me to do, though, I can just feel it. It's been giggling a lot at night.
The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland
C Valente

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:39 am 

Sunday Aug.29th-Free all day
Monday-Not free until midnight
Tuesday-after 11:30
Wednesday-after 7:30
Thursday-after 11:30
Friday-Free all day
Saturday-Free after 4:30

Do you think I had the 1st idea what a squidhole was when I invented it? Certainly not! I was just messing about! That's when the very best & very Maddest Science gets done. I thought,Why, this alabaster octopus looks like it wants a nice transmission inside it,& fairly soon I had a thing that obviously had a Use, though what that Use could be was a total mystery.
(Sameness Engine) I haven't the 1st notion of what it's for! That's not why I made it-I made it for the sheer joy of making something new! It's getting up to tell me what it wants me to do, though, I can just feel it. It's been giggling a lot at night.
C Valente

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:13 pm 

Schedule!
Week of 9-5
Monday free after 8:30
Tuesday free after 11:30
Wednesday free after 7:30
Thursday free after 11:30
Friday free all day
Saturday free after 6:30
Zobot, since we tend to play every saturday night, do you still need us to post our availability for the week? Or just for saturday?

C Valente

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:08 pm 

For the time being?

Yes, I kinda would... mostly because school is starting up for peoples, and it would be nice to try and keep track of people's schedules during that, especially if Saturdays start to not-work for some reason.

"There is a fine line between a good King and a Despot. A King is best when His subjects barely realize that He exists. When His work is done and His will is fulfilled, they will say, 'We did it ourselves.'"
-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:44 pm 

Due to some rather sudden plans, I may be rather late for the game on Saturday. I'm not sure when I'll be in exactly, so you'll probably have to start without me. Very sorry about this, and the late notice.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:33 pm 

week of sep 5
Mon: all day
Tue: after 8pm
Wed:N/A
Thur:after 8pm
Fri:all day
Sat:after 10pm
Sun: not sure yet, probably after 8pm

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:46 pm 

Mon: Free! Yay, Labor Day!
Tuesday: After ~10 PM
Wednesday: After 6 PM
Thursday: After ~10 PM
Friday: After 6 PM
Saturday & Sunday: Free all day

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:32 pm 

Today, 9/11/10, is just not a good day for people to play. Wally's having family emergencies, Claire's got to be busy, and Demo's not gonna be around until late tonight. We'll play tomorrow.

"There is a fine line between a good King and a Despot. A King is best when His subjects barely realize that He exists. When His work is done and His will is fulfilled, they will say, 'We did it ourselves.'"
-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:45 pm 

Week of 9-13
tuesday-free after 11:30
wednesday-free after 7:30
thursday-free after 11:30
friday-free all day
saturday-free after 5:30
sunday-not free until, maybe 8 pm? It's up in the air, don't know for sure

C Valente

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:46 pm 

Alright...

As I said, it's pretty unlikely that I'll be able to play on Saturday.

I'm posting this because I might, MIGHT be able to run a game on sunday. I make no promises, but I'm going to try to be on by 8:00 pm, central standard time. Since I'm not playing DnD on sunday, depending on when I get home. If people are around, we'll play.

Just letting everyone know since I haven't been able to tell everyone.

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:40 pm 

I may be late sunday, start without me. Have to go to a family thing, and can't leave early. I should be home before 9 eastern time, but that's a rough guess.

C Valente

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:44 pm 

week of 9-19
Monday-after 8:30
Tuesday-after 11:30
Wednesday-after 7:30
Thursday-after 11:30
Friday-any time
Saturday-after 5:30

C Valente

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:47 pm 
Heh heh heh.

This Week:

Monday, Thursday, and Friday: Available in the evening
Tuesday and Wednesday: Unavailable
Saturday+Sunday: Available all day

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:40 pm 

There will be a problem with playing Exalted this weekend.

Unfortunately, my brother's birthday is coming up this weekend, and it's on a Saturday this year.

So I prolly won't be able to play, since he's gonna be in town and we're gonna be celebrating. I'm sorry.

We'll pick back up next weekend.

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:58 am 

Ok. Ideally we play this saturday when enough people show up. That work for you guys?

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:28 am 

Saturday night works for me!

Spam Poison. I think.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:18 pm 

It may be close to 8 before I'm there, but I'll be there.

C Valente

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:50 pm 

Unless something happens, I am there. And if something does pop up, I can IM you the important stuff Z. Reminds me, I need to send you the updated sheet of my character.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:58 pm 

Ok. Unless something big comes up, we will be playing this saturday at 6:30 PM, central time. If that works for everyone/doesn't work for someone, let me know, ok?

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:10 pm 

I work until 6 eastern, so it should be okay. I may not be free until 7 or 7:30, but since I'm an hour behind you, it should be all right.

C Valente

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:42 pm 

Okay, I know sometimes we play both saturday and sunday. Sunday the 24th I will be at work from 4 pm to at least 10 pm, so if there's a game, I'll be joining in late.
And saturday the 23rd, off at seven, but I may have to take the bus that night-I'm not sure yet. I'll just join in as soon as I get home.
Silly work, interfering with my gaming....

C Valente

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:58 pm 

Just a favor to me,

Can people please send me a copy of your updated character sheets as of the end of our last session? It's ok if you haven't spent all your SSXP. It'll help a lot, knowing how many points of limit, how many points of willpower everyone has, etc;

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:50 pm 

don't know if we're playing this weekend, but I have the weekend off! Busy sat. am to early afternoon is all.
Monday 11-1 free after 10:30
Tuesday-after 11:20
Wednesday-all day
Thursday-not free
Friday -after 7:30
Saturday -after 6:30

C Valente

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:55 am 

I may or may not be able to get to the game tomorrow. I mean the start of it. So you can go ahead and start without me. I should be on at LEAST a few hours into the game.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:03 am 

I will not be available for a game saturday 11-6. It's the annual Oratory of the Macabre, where i get to get good food, hang out with old friends, and read Cthuluish stories, in honor of the Old Gods leaving us undevoured for another year. Can't miss the social event of the season!
I'll post my updated schedule for that week.
Monday 11-1 free after 10:30
Tuesday-after 11:20
Wednesday-all day
Thursday-not free
Friday -after 7:30
Saturday -not free.

C Valente

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:35 pm 

I most likely won't be there o Saturday as well, Going to a LAN party. So I AMY be on but not hardcore. Which probably won't be a big deal since Deka is kinda knocked out cold and will take a long while before she regains consciousness.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next