Comics by Shaenon II

Mad science has never been so cute!
It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:57 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 224 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: The Mad Sci Notebook
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:10 pm 
Mad Scientist Unbelievable

So! Have a detailed back story? An explanation for the Applied Phlebotinum? Did the mysterious past never get a chance to shine?
Sometimes, you feel like detailing something out, and you don't feel like it fits anywhere else?
Well, look no further! Turn to the Mad Scientists Notebook! Store your notes, Share your secrets, Show your work!
Family history, weapon specs, plans- put it all here.

Beware, For Here Thar Be Spoilers!

Last edited by FriendlyTroll on Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:46 pm 
Heh heh heh.

Hooray! Now I get a chance to explain how all of JN's nefarious stuff that she carries works!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:47 pm 

Jane Narbon wrote:
Hooray! Now I get a chance to explain how all of JN's nefarious stuff that she carries works!

Hah! I'm glad you like it! I put it up so that I could have a place to ramble on about the Viktor linage and how the Jager thing works for the Tinkers... :D

Post subject: On Jagers
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:26 pm 

Alright. So, what do we know about The Jagers?

A lot, as it happens.
More from the Girl Genius Wiki:
Der Jägerbräu (vit or vitout umlautz) iz a zecret rezipe uff de Heterodynez, dating beck to der dayz uff Vlad Heterodyne the Blasphemous, who vaz a veird guy amung veird guyz. Dis potion vaz giffen to zoldiers und odder victimz, who ... changed. Dey became nearly immortal, und alzo nearly indestruktable, mekking dem de porfekt schock-troopz und companionz to de Bad Old Heterodynez.

Uff-duty, dhey iz fond uff beer und mekking jokez und flirting vit de pritty gorlz.

Vhen on-duty, dhey iz relentlezz hunterz und fighterz, schtriking fear into dheir enemiez und fighting un in schpite uff injuriez dot vould kill a normal man.

All uff diz, de vay dot normal men iz torned into monzterz (rumoured to eat babiez!) iz laid upon der doorschtep uff de myzteriouz Jägerbräu. De zekret uff der "bräu" iz klozely guarded, keeping de tektical adventage among de Heterodyne forzez.
Credit due to JägerLeutnant Veles JagerMunster; posted as an interdimensional courtesy.

Now, as you can guess, this bodes ill for my concept of The Viktor Family- It is stated quite clearly that the child of a Jager is a regular human- Jagers retain their original genetic material.
Now, the solution for Florian Viktor was easy enough- his father, in a desperate gambit to let his son live (in the assumption that the body chemistry of a Jager female complicates birth) had his wife take very small, controlled amounts of Jägerbräu while pregnant- this worked, creating a child that is technically *all* Jager- insomuch as what designates a Jäger being the Brau and the Oath. (making it almost between a Job Designation (Mad, Hench, Hero, etc) and a Species (Human, Humanoid, Sentient Color, etc).

SO, that clears up Florian, and sets the stage for his children, and later Grand Children.
The trick was in the Brau- the key to making 'Jager' Genetic. Now, the Brau isn't the entirety of the transformation, but it is a great deal of it, so I decided to focus on that.

Here is where Io's brilliance comes in- he discovered the key.
While in the womb, a developing baby goes through a lot of chemestry- a lot of it provided by the mother, but some is from the Baby;s own developing chemistry. Namely those that decide on the gender of the child.
What Io did, was he created a genetic trait that would cause the baby to produce Jägerbräu in it's own body.

Thus, the Tinkers ARE Jager- not half, nor a quarter. There's no such thing, technically. They have taken the Oath, and are Ranked in the Jager Army- as per the Deal Florian's Father made with the Heterodynes about a century or so ago.

This also explains why Chic was born without the traits- her mother was gven injections that somehow wrecked the effect of the Brau- and crippled her mother nervous system.
To counter this, what Io gave her was something that would activate the dormant 'Jager gland' in her.

And there you have it- more on the Viktor Family soon!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:12 am 

So, the jager genes are dominant-not only are all the Tinkers/Viktors jager, but *all* their desendants will be? I take it we can account for their human apperance by laying it to more of Io's tampering? Or just that the brau is *most* of what makes a jager? Or will we be seeing purple or green offspring someday(grins)
Yeah, I bet her grandfathers did surriptitiously take a genetic sample when they met her-they knew something was wrong somewhere!
(kid in the classsroom waving her hand frantically, teacher determinely looking elsewhere. Next! Time to move on! Yes, I'm a trouble maker-don't give me detention, please. I'll quit nit picking!)
Okay, I can certainly work with Farnsworth being full jager. I just need to account for why he claims to be half jager, why he even is jager(since I've had him say it's on his father's side). I may just rewrite history on that, but,...hmmm...I have the inkling of an idea...

EDIT-Okay, part of his backstory, now in the tales of madness.

Do you think I had the 1st idea what a squidhole was when I invented it? Certainly not! I was just messing about! That's when the very best & very Maddest Science gets done. I thought,Why, this alabaster octopus looks like it wants a nice transmission inside it,& fairly soon I had a thing that obviously had a Use, though what that Use could be was a total mystery.
(Sameness Engine) I haven't the 1st notion of what it's for! That's not why I made it-I made it for the sheer joy of making something new! It's getting up to tell me what it wants me to do, though, I can just feel it. It's been giggling a lot at night.
The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland
C Valente

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:33 pm 

chicgeek wrote:
So, the jager genes are dominant-not only are all the Tinkers/Viktors jager, but *all* their desendants will be? I take it we can account for their human apperance by laying it to more of Io's tampering? Or just that the brau is *most* of what makes a jager? Or will we be seeing purple or green offspring someday(grins)
Yeah, I bet her grandfathers did surriptitiously take a genetic sample when they met her-they knew something was wrong somewhere!
(

Ah ah Ah, there *is* no Jager gene- just a gene that makes them *into* Jager. Completely different. XD
But yes, ALL Viktor-Tinker descendants will have the gene- they're designed to pass on certain 'Sticky' Genes (Madness, Jagerbrau, etc) no matter what- it would take genetic tampering to remove them, and even that would be nearly impossible. Completely different.

The Human Appearance varies- note that the first gen of Tinkers were designed more than naturally made , so it is very likely that they were made to look more human. The Jagerbrau in the development stage isn;t the strongest version, also, but any Naturally born kids will have a decent chance of being fonny colored, yes.
Actually, under the right circumstances, the gland can activate again and potentially complete the transformation- Andrew would be the most likely to have it happen, but Chic is in the running now- actiually with the gland just 'On' right now, any big emotional moment could trigger it- at your leisure, of course.
But it *could* happen to any Tinker or Viktor- but remember, some Jager are still pretty humanish- Oggie, or Gitka come to mind.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:43 pm 

Professor_Tinker wrote:
Actually, under the right circumstances, the gland can activate again and potentially complete the transformation- Andrew would be the most likely to have it happen, but Chic is in the running now- actiually with the gland just 'On' right now, any big emotional moment could trigger it- at your leisure, of course.
But it *could* happen to any Tinker or Viktor-

Aw, Claire's going to be jealous if everyone starts turning into full jagers. She always wanted the pointy teeth.

Spam Poison. I think.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:03 pm 

Claire wrote:
Aw, Claire's going to be jealous if everyone starts turning into full jagers. She always wanted the pointy teeth.

They already have the teeth. :D (Just the Tinkers had a lot of Dental work donw to straighten them- well, exept apparently the Tinker Twins got enough knocked out that regular Jager teeth gre in their place). The big change would be colored hair, some limb weirdness, and.... other... stuff.

Edit: yes, yes I do spend too much time on this. Next, I'll explain one of the Famillys historys- Either The Viktors, the Risks, or even Io's family.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:11 pm 
Hyperkeeper

I just realized: would Jane's antidote interfere with the Brau, or not? And what effects would that have on Chic?

Geez, now it's not just snowballs-- it's interlocking snowballs that can mutate each other...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:36 pm 

SoItBegins wrote:
I just realized: would Jane's antidote interfere with the Brau, or not? And what effects would that have on Chic?

Geez, now it's not just snowballs-- it's interlocking snowballs that can mutate each other...

Nope. One time only transformation, irreversible by anything less than a transmogrification gun or similar tech. It would interfere with the Jagerbrau if it was still being *made* in the body, yes, but it would just halt the process.
On Chic, right now? Meh, not much- the initial transformation has already happened, at this point it;s just natural brain chemistry.

And yeah, I expect an Snow Goon any day now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:48 pm 

Heh. You know, when I was first working out Chic's history, and idly suggested to Tinker that we use one of the Viktors-
Heh, again. I'm still working out what'll happen with her, so I'm using the time honored excuse of 'it's a slow acting formula.'
I can't say it hasn't been interesting. :D
Hee.

And SIB? "Geez, now it's not just snowballs-- it's interlocking snowballs that can mutate each other..."
I'll have to remember that for a mad snowball fight later... :D

Do you think I had the 1st idea what a squidhole was when I invented it? Certainly not! I was just messing about! That's when the very best & very Maddest Science gets done. I thought,Why, this alabaster octopus looks like it wants a nice transmission inside it,& fairly soon I had a thing that obviously had a Use, though what that Use could be was a total mystery.
(Sameness Engine) I haven't the 1st notion of what it's for! That's not why I made it-I made it for the sheer joy of making something new! It's getting up to tell me what it wants me to do, though, I can just feel it. It's been giggling a lot at night.
C Valente

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:01 pm 

Augh! *Running from a Mutant Snow Goon* Avenge meeeee! Ths was for the thing with Fredric being somehow Andrew and Desius's kid, isn't it?!

And feel free- buf she loses a tooth, she gets a fang. :D

Post subject: Re: The Mad Sci Notebook
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:58 pm 

Professor_Tinker wrote:
So! Have a detailed back story? An explanation for the Applied Phlebotinum? Did the mysterious past never get a chance to shine?
Sometimes, you feel like detailing something out, and you don't feel like it fits anywhere else?
Well, look no further! Turn to the Mad Scientists Notebook! Store your notes, Share your secrets, Show your work!
Family history, weapon specs, plans- put it all here.

Talking about background stuff? Ok...

Professor Zobot Explains At Least Some Of It, Anyway:

Ok, since people have primarily been talking about family stuff thus far, I suppose I'll talk about the Toboz family tree right now... and a very gnarled one it is!

In General: The Toboz family is more or less a new thing on the Mad Science scene. While there are a number of extremely old and established Mad Scientist families out there, only 2 Mad individuals of any sort of significance have arisen from the family gene pool for the past 3 generations. It is interesting to note, however that the historical records for the Toboz family genealogy only go back for three generations. Whether or not this is suspicious depends on who you're asking. In any event, no records of the family before Johnathan Matthew Toboz (deceased) exist. While it may seem strange that there's no records of the family beyond three generations back, the fact that people the world over DON'T tremble at the mention of the Toboz name is indicative that they're something new.

Robin Samantha Toboz: The first Mad Scientist to emerge in the Toboz family in recent history, and a mother of three. Robin Toboz is somewhat of an enigma in the fact that she was/has been always fairly small-time. Any incidents she committed were local events that had very little impact and were barely noticed in the News of a world where giant robots smashed through cities. Typically most Mad Scientists have a bigger effect on the world around them. The most Robin ever managed were a few monuments turned inside out.

Robin Toboz is unique in one respect: She's virtually unknown by most organizations and people devoted to keeping track of Mad Scientists. (Except possibly M, which refuses to admit they have no information.) While it's been speculated by many that she was a Mad Scientist, none of their efforts have garnered much information about her personal life. When an undercover agent of "M" once asked Richard Robert Toboz about his mother, his only response was "Kindly remove yourself from my estate before I decide to stop exercising restraint." All that is known about her, personally, is that she has brown hair and green eyes, and that she disappeared without a trace 3 years after her third child was born.

Richard Robert Toboz: Robin Toboz's firstborn child. Richard Toboz is responsible and mature, having shouldered the burden of raising his two younger siblings after his Mother disappeared. However, he is also an insufferable stick-in-the-mud. Richard has a significant prejudice against Mad Scientists, significant enough to be classified as a Grade D weakness by Vulnerabilities Inc. (Aka: Cough politely and change the subject) This is complicated by his romantic relationship with Lady Catharine Drezebel and his connection to David Toboz.

Richard Toboz is a trained Surgeon and an accomplished martial artist. He can shatter concrete blocks with his hands if he feels the need. For the most part, he's very loyal to people who go to the trouble to try and get close to him, although he is not social by nature. An interesting thing to note is that Richard Toboz is actually very interested in world mythology, and in particular Japanese myths. He grew up reading stories about such fantastic beings as the Saya Demon and Amaterasu. Genetics tests conducted by <Classified> have revealed that David Toboz and Richard Toboz are in fact only half-brothers, rather than full brothers. Whether or not they are aware of this, or even care, is unknown.

David Albert Toboz: The only living Mad Scientist in the Toboz family this generation, David Toboz was formerly known as Professor Zobot until his lab was destroyed with him inside it. This incident eventually led to the creation of two individuals: David Toboz and Michael Toboz. However, since this is more or less common knowledge at this point, it won't be restated here.

David Toboz, as well as Zobot before him, possesses the bizarre ability to "understand fully" the work of other Mad scientists. While it has often been noted that the work of Mad Scientists vary between individuals, sometimes even rendering it impossible to replicate or learn from, David seems to be able to examine unknown technology and repair or re-purpose the technology of other Mad Scientists seemingly as easily as one would breath. However, there is a drawback to this as well: without preexisting technology to work with, he cannot build anything. (For example, if given enough time and resources, David could probably repair Chicgeek's crashed airship, and possibly make improvements in how it functions if improvements can be made, but if he was asked to build a working Death Ray from basic parts and components, he wouldn't have any idea how to begin.)

It's unknown how this works, but it does. Examples of this:

-Professor Zobot once took listening devices used by Jane Narbon and retooled them for his own purposes.

-David Toboz read and understood some of Prof. Tinker's old essays and understood most of it despite having no prior experience or knowledge.

-Retooling a bunch of wrecked technology into a giant robot of some sort.

David Toboz is not aware that his younger sister, Sarah Toboz, is deceased. As he seems to care a great deal about her, this has been labeled a Grade A weakness by the corporation Vulnerabilities Inc. (Also known as: Run! Run away!) Genetic evidence indicates that David Toboz is only a half-brother to Richard Robert Toboz. It is unknown if they are aware of this or even care.

Sarah Toboz: Was born with a genetic condition which constantly left her fatigued and frail. Required constant supervision and care, which usually fell to her brother Richard to perform. Sarah Toboz died at the age of 11, due to unknown causes. The only members of the family who concievably knows about what happened would be Richard Toboz or Michael Toboz, and neither of them seem to be disposed to talk about it. Tests performed before her death revealed that she possessed the madness gene, and therefore could have conceivably become a Mad Scientist of some sort.

Since she's been dead for a long time, it's only natural that no one has seen her in recent years. Well, unless you believe the words of an alleged "Saya Demon", although everyone knows anything with the word "Demon" attributed to it is untrustworthy and probably lying.

"There is a fine line between a good King and a Despot. A King is best when His subjects barely realize that He exists. When His work is done and His will is fulfilled, they will say, 'We did it ourselves.'"
-Xin Yun

Last edited by Zobot257 on Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:26 pm 
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist

In the spirit of back story, here's a thing I've been kicking as a possible explanation of some of my crazier thoughts. Mainly ideas for the history behind Father and the Phobia cult.

Othar Tryggvassen.
The name strikes fear into the hearts of Madmen, and brings hope to the people.
Is he a myth? A fact? Some speak of a past were Madness was known as the Spark, others speak of a dimensional rift that brought him, only to take him later.
Legends tell that he is the source of our world's Madness, slipping through the cracks and casting his seed far and wide. Perhaps, or perhaps not, as legends also speak of his struggles here, of his trials, and his victories.
But legends shift and change in the midst of time.
Legends also tell of an even more joyous legacy he left behind.
As he traveled, he took many as his sidekick. Some willingly, others not.
Perhaps, if he had known the seeds he would sow, he may have hardened his heart, and passed by the poor boy, crippled and lame.
The poor boy that would follow his dream, to free the people from the tyranny of the Spark.
A boy the world would know only as the First.
The first to strike back, the first to refuse to bow.

The First of our Crusade.

The First of our Family.

The First of our Fathers.

Lest I forget, Othar Tryggvassen is copyright of the Foglio's courtesy of Girl Genius. Used without anything even remotely looking like permission. I don't even think they know we exist.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:32 pm 

"Lest I forget, Othar Tryggvassen is copyright of the Foglio's courtesy of Girl Genius. Used without anything even remotely looking like permission. I don't even think they know we exist."

God, I hope not! Heaven knows what they'd make of our liberal use of their creations!
Although it does show our very good taste.

C Valente

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:46 pm 

Yikes! Othar was the cause of this?

That's madness!

"There is a fine line between a good King and a Despot. A King is best when His subjects barely realize that He exists. When His work is done and His will is fulfilled, they will say, 'We did it ourselves.'"
-Xin Yun

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:52 pm 

chicgeek wrote:
"Lest I forget, Othar Tryggvassen is copyright of the Foglio's courtesy of Girl Genius. Used without anything even remotely looking like permission. I don't even think they know we exist."

God, I hope not! Heaven knows what they'd make of our liberal use of their creations!

The very thought embarrasses me to no end... although, i suppose they might find it in the spirit of 'Semi-Fictional History'.
And Othar Scares me more than The Other. Seriously. Because a Villian, when killing you, will gloat, Rant, taunt you... they'll drag it out. Savor it.
But a Hero?
Like Othar (sort of) is?
They'll just kill you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:52 pm 
Hyperkeeper

Ooh! We can hear more about the Risks? Let's do it!

EDIT:
Quote:
And Othar Scares me more than The Other. Seriously. Because a Villian, when killing you, will gloat, Rant, taunt you... they'll drag it out. Savor it.
But a Hero?
Like Othar (sort of) is?
They'll just kill you.

You know, I believe Terry Pratchett mentioned just that in Men at Arms...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:54 pm 

Professor_Tinker wrote:
chicgeek wrote:

The very thought embarrasses me to no end... although, i suppose they might find it in the spirit of 'Semi-Fictional History'.
But a Hero?
Like Othar (sort of) is?
They'll just kill you.

"Pray you are never at the mercy of a good man."

-Xin Yun

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:54 pm 

You will do everybody in the poll eventually, right? Right?
...Don't cry, Tinker. Yes, we know you need to sleep sometimes....there,there...

C Valente

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:55 pm 

SoItBegins wrote:
Ooh! We can hear more about the Risks? Let's do it!

EDIT:
Quote:
But a Hero?
Like Othar (sort of) is?
They'll just kill you.

You know, I believe Terry Pratchett mentioned just that in Men at Arms...

Wait for the votes, first- but I'll do the Risks eventually. I'm glad you have an interest!
Edit: I may have been paraphrasing- but you know it's true. It's why Nega Tinker is so scary... he's a Villain with Heroic sensibilities.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:25 pm 

I'm going to work on something that will explain my vision (or a slightly skewed version of it) of the Mad Sci Wars' mythology.

Since this is based off of Narbonic I'm using a Abrahamic version. Though I do plan on slightly altering it to match scientific theories that have many supporting facts (i.e. Evolution and the Age of Earth)

This will most likely be released in Tales as a story with some other facts released here in the Notebook.

This will not fully explain how I think the mythology works. Which is even more subverted, but...

I have one question. Will anyone mind or be seriously offended with my treatment of religion? I just felt it proper to ask before I wrote something that was potentially offensive into semi-canon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:37 pm 

*Shrugs*

I can't speak for anyone else, but it's a game, a work of fiction. If someone's gonna be offended by something that isn't trying to conform to reality, then I really kinda pity them.

My personal views and feelings are always set aside from the game itself, regardless of what they are. As long as no one's using the game as a mouthpiece to promote bigoted opinions as the ONLY opinion for REAL LIFE, I'm fine.

-Xin Yun

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:59 pm 

I agree. I'm not going to be offended at all, so write whatever you want.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:36 pm 

It's a game-feel free to write what you will. I won't be offended.

C Valente

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:52 pm 

I'm pretty damn hard to offend, when it comes to religion. So long as it dosn;t veer into 'Their is no god faith is for idiots' OR 'Zeh Bibble is teh only way!' I'm fine.
Technicly, i was raised Taoist, anyways....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:38 pm 

I kinda figured that it'd be alright. I just wanted to make sure. This is such a good thing, and I don't want a fight or flame war to ruin it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:48 am 

Couple things.
One. Othar may or may not be the founder of the Phobia cult, I'm still deciding, its just it's such a neat idea that even if I change my mind I wanted everyone to see it (and lets be honest here, I get distracted and revise plans with every post.. ohh look shiney!).

Two. Thad like everyone said, I'm cool with whatever you may write. Fiction is wonderful in that way. Besides I'd be the pot calling the kettle black if I complained. I have a psuedo-regilous cult with massive literary ties to the fictional construct of the Poor Good-fellow Soldiers of the Temple of Solomon (ie. Knights Templar). And I have a character that spouts yiddish if he gets angry.

Three. Costume party time. I've narrowed down what I'm going to do for the costume party that ends in a week or two (Jeez, lets talk about fashionably late.)
Some rejected ideas include:
Des as Claus, DC as Lucas, both from MOTHER 3
Mister as Agent Graves from 100 Bullets. Then common sense bit me and said one, Mister ain't coming anywhere near everyone, and no convulted scheme could achieve that. Second, Graves wears a suit and carries a briefcase to hand out to people and Mister wears a suit... wait a minute. So ya, wouldn't work.
Des as Godfrey from "My Man Godfrey." (Thanks Chic for the recomendation, watched it loved it.)
DC as Vash, Des as Knives, from Trigun.
DC as Fei Fong Wong, Des as Id, from Xenogears.
Des as Lain from Serial Experiments Lain (would have been hilarious, but creepy.)
Des as Ender, from "Ender's Game."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:46 am 

My own henchman-late for the party. I tell ya, that year end performance review is lookin' worse and worse... :D

Just out of curiosity-how do Des and DC get along? DC is pretty likeable(well, Chic may not admit that), but he considers himself the improved version...
Hmm, the party just may get more interesting. Heh.

C Valente

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:58 am 

Dc gets along just peachy with his inferior counterpart. I mean, when you're obviously the superior product, you can afford to be magnanimous with the lesser folk.

Des, on the other hand is, as always, of two minds concerning DC. On one hand, DC is very naive, and almost completely unexperienced with most interaction, so Des's pointed and sarcastic remarks roll off him like water off a duck, and he can't bring himself to do anything to someone so completely entranced and in awe of everything. Considering his first months consisted of training, being artificially induced to go Mad, with yet more training and the equivilent of bean paste for meals, DC's been having a blast. Though no one in their right mind mentions spaghetti night ever again.
Des can't bring himself to like DC or even be in the same room most of the time, however. Des has identity issues (Big suprise). He's keeping his feeling about DC under wraps right now, but he can't help wanting to smear DC's face across the pavement every time he looks at him. DC is an abomination that has stolen what few things remained that he could declare as his, that no one, not even Father, could take from him.
He can't blame him, but he sure can't stand him.

Mad Des's thoughts on DC are, like most things, his own.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 224 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next