Comics by Shaenon II

Mad science has never been so cute!
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:01 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1450 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next
 Post subject: Re: Character Chat
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:42 am 
Mad Scientist Unbelievable

Fredric: Iffin' it;s anythin' loik 'ow it was th' *first* time, oi s'spect it;d come up as a buncha skul 'n crossbones...

Xerox: ...wait, if this thing mirrors the vents of *our* World, shouldn;t there be a Nega Chibi-

*Nega Chibi World poofs into existance*

Xerox: I *had* to say it...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:54 am 

Claire: Ooooh! Neat!

Chibi-Claire: Yeee! *blows things up with little cartoony explosions*

Chibi-Rose: *has steam come out of her ears as she screams cartoon swear-squiggles at chibi-nTinker*

Jennifer: I'm having trouble telling the difference, to be honest...

Spam Poison. I think.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:40 pm 

Chibi N-Tinker: ....*Picks Chibi Rose up and carries her off, giggling*

Andrew: ... you have a point, there. Chibi Xerox 'swears' louder tho.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:14 pm 

Chibi Rose: *smacks nTinker, resulting in a fight in a cartoony dust cloud*

Rose: @#$* moronic @$#& chibi... *glares*

Chibi Claire: *tugs on Chibi Xerox's sleeve and offers him and Chibi Andrew ice cream cones* Yea!

Claire: *watches, then drags out a large tub of ice cream for all the non-chibi characters in chat*

Spam Poison. I think.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:19 pm 

Andrew: Aww, thank you dear. Hmm, i wonder if we can interact with our Chibi Selves? Probably a dangerous concept... Maybe by teh time they hit Energy and Potential.

Xerox: Wait... doesn't that mean...?

Andrew: Hmmm?

Chibi Robin Toboz lands in the Ice Cream

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:17 pm 

Claire: *pokes chibi Robin* Oh, can I be the chibi Lovecraftian horror trying to destroy everything? Pleeeease?

Jennifer: No. You are neither chibi nor a Lovecraftian horror, and I got the impression that she was ALREADY synced with whatever it was for a long time.

Claire: Aww... *crunches on the ice cream cone*

Jennifer: Plus, if you were you'd be chibi Carebearstared-

Claire: *shudders* Fine! I don't want to anymore... *offers chibi Robin a cone for the ice cream she's sitting in*

Spam Poison. I think.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:41 pm 

Chibi Robin: Nya! *hops into the cone*

Andrew: Actually, if the Chibi verse is chaotic *all* the time... wouldn't the Toboz's all be immensely powerful? Um-

Chibi David: *climbs up hsi coat* Mph!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:04 pm 

Claire: It's chaotic ALL the time? Wow! *watches her chibi-self blowing things up randomly* Yay! Chibi are awesome!

Chibi-Claire: Boom boom! *waves, grinning*

Jennifer: Wait a minute... if Fredric has a Chibi form, then Chibi-Fredric would... uh... hmm...

Spam Poison. I think.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:01 am 

Professor_Tinker wrote:
Chibi Robin: Nya! *hops into the cone*

Andrew: Actually, if the Chibi verse is chaotic *all* the time... wouldn't the Toboz's all be immensely powerful? Um-

Chibi David: *climbs up his coat* Mph!

Chibi Robin:
*Now sitting on Andrew Tinker's shoulder, dripping with rocky road ice cream. She is building something* Trundle! Triqua! Contact explosives!

Michael: Weird... Chibi Robin almost sounds like she can talk normally...

Chibi Robin: Oh, I can talk Biggish whenever I want. It's just more fun to speak Chibi. *Presses a button on her device, as glowing green boots made out of energy appear in the large world, kicking Primary Xerox and Jess in the butts over and over again, not hard enough to really hurt, but just enough to be irritating. She stuffs the boot-kicking device in her pocket.* Yay! Caprinigo! *Pounces back into Energy and Potential dripping with ice cream and gets Chibi-Chic in a headlock, rubbing her knuckle into her head energetically*

"There is a fine line between a good King and a Despot. A King is best when His subjects barely realize that He exists. When His work is done and His will is fulfilled, they will say, 'We did it ourselves.'"
-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:05 am 

Sarcastic: Coming from Sarcastic-Michael games in 2009!

Michael: I'd like to add that I'm firmly against this.

Sarcastic: Based off of a random tangent we went off on in the Chatroom...

Sarcastic: When an experiment in advanced Ice Cream refridgeration technology goes wrong...

David: It was a great idea! A cryogenic capsule that keeps ice cream frozen and uses advanced nanotechnology to gradually upgrade the ice cream to make it more healthy for human ingestion!

Sarcastic: Michael Toboz finds himself accidentally frozen in time!

Michael: No! But I don't want to- *Gets frozen*

Sarcastic: Then, over time, the mysterious Nanites pirated from SiB's old designs gradually upgrade Michael's body, turning him into an upgraded super cyborg! And... also making the ice cream he's frozen with ultra-tasty but also ultra-good for you. And then, sensing his heart beat stop, his cloning device makes a new Michael, so no one misses the frozen one!

Michael: No! I don't want to become a super fighting cybor- *Is frozen again*

Sarcastic: 60 years later, in a post apocalyptic future Xyon, Michael Toboz is released from his cryogenic sleep, and forced to save the remains of the world again and again in what was originally inspired as a blatant parody of the Megaman X series, but now has become much much more!

Michael: No! I don't want to bring hope to a ruined futu- *Is frozen again*

Sarcastic: Coming to a Tales of Madness near you! Or maybe to the main game... or as a side story... or something! I just like the idea of a post-apocalyptic Xyon city...

Michael: No! I don't understand why I keep getting frozen again and agai- *Gets frozen one more time.*

"There is a fine line between a good King and a Despot. A King is best when His subjects barely realize that He exists. When His work is done and His will is fulfilled, they will say, 'We did it ourselves.'"
-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:20 pm 

Claire wrote:
Jennifer: Wait a minute... if Fredric has a Chibi form, then Chibi-Fredric would... uh... hmm...

Frederic: Chibi-Form Chibi Me. *hold up something tiny, peeping, and *fluffy* * See?

Xerox: Hazza frazza- *lunges at the chibi world, only restrained by Andrew* Lemme at 'er! Lemme at her!

Andrew: Down boy! Down!

Chibi Xerox: *growls, and smacks Chibi Robin with a piece of paperwork with her name on it*

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:36 pm 

Claire: *looks at chibi-chibi-Fredric* Yeeeee! So cute! I wanna watch him ramage! Pleeeeease? *to chibi-chibi-Fredric* I'll give you iiiiiiice creeeeam....

Jennifer: *scowls at David* I'd like it to be noted that I oppose the whole 'Michael saving the future' thing. And I have a very large death ray.

Edgar: *snerk*

Jennifer: *glares at him* And maybe I should kill certain brothers AFTER I kill David... *whirls and starts to chase after David with her death ray*

Marmalade: *looking at the chibi-world* Nom?

yBurn: I don't know... He SAID you didn't mess it up...

Chibi-Claire: *sees Marmalade and shrieks, diving behind Chibi-Andrew* Marshmawwow!

Spam Poison. I think.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:06 pm 

David: Look, plenty of people don't like stories... look at all the banned books out there! Just hate it quietly and without protest!

Michael:
That's actually a decent argument. Sarcastic has been coaching you, hasn't she?

David: I deny everything.

Michael:
You know what? I'm going to take the odd route out and say that I'm fine with it. I mean, while I loath having to take on a heroic role... I really like getting more screen time. I mean, Sarcastic gets more than I do right now.

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:29 pm 

Fredric: ...so long as 'e comes back safe, roigt? And nonna this dissapeirin' fer weeks nonsense.

ChibiX2 Fredric: *hops onto Claires shoulder* mmph! *burrows into her jacket*

Chibi Andrew: *pats Claires head* meh-meh... Jewwy.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:32 pm 

Michael: No, from what I understand it'd mean that there were two Michaels, one in the present with everyone here, and one in a post-apocalyptic future.

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:36 pm 

Claire: *pats ChibiX2 Fredric* Yay! Let's go destroy stuff! *runs off*

Chibi Claire: ...jewwy? *peers at Marmalade cautiously* Guwna eatme?

Jennifer: *scowls and grumbles and tries to figure out how much she can smack David for the story idea without the rest of the cast ganging up on her*

Spam Poison. I think.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:05 pm 

Fredric: ... good enuff fer me. By th' way, oi think you an' Jennifer's chibi 'r re-creating an episode 'a Spy versus spy down there...

Chibi Andrew: Na gonna ead you. *holds up a cookie bigger than *he* is*

yAndy: ...I'd be mroe concerned about all this, but I have a date! I-i mean, um... a chance to spend time with David. (<3)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:52 pm 

Chibi Claire: *looks up at Marmalade nervously* Iffu sayso...

Chibi Jennifer: Aha! *pops out of a trash can, pointing a death ray at Michael, only to have him push a button that causes the trash can to sprout rockets and launch her into the stratosphere, only to have her jump out and into a previously-prepared hot air balloon to drop water balloons on him, only to have him activate anti-aircraft guns, etc. etc. etc.*

Jennifer: That is so bizarre... and looks kind of fun, actually... hmmm... *sketches designs for a hot-air balloon*

Marmalade: Nom? *does a head tilt, examining the cookie*

Spam Poison. I think.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:41 pm 

Xerox: Does that make *Fredric* the Grey Spy?

ChibiX2 Fredric: Mrf!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:36 pm 

Michael: While it's really more of a thing to put in the Questions thread, my distinguished self was recently asked a question by one Sarah Toboz, the cousin of David Toboz in real life and probably the only person in the world to have successfully bugged one of her relatives into writing her in as a character in this little game. She wanted to know if I had ever done anything really evil; like kicking a puppy or stealing candy from babies. Since the writer knows she doesn't read all the threads but that she DOES read this one, he thought I should answer it here.

Sarcastic: I don't really see you as the kind of guy that kicks puppies.

Michael: True. I've never really had the opportunity. But I DO steal candy from babies. Quite frequently, in fact. Actually... hold on a second. *Walks into another room* Give me that lollypop, you little punk! *Walks back into the room, holding a lollypop* See?

Sarcastic: Did...did you just steal something from Eta?

Michael: Of course, the real challenge isn't in taking candy from a baby, it'll be surviving the vengence he, his daddies, his Igor, and over half the user base decides to unleash upon me for doing so. Anyway, thank you and goodnight!

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:58 pm 

Eta: *walks in, and tugs Micheal's pants leg* Thir, I have taken the wiberty of inthinuating to my couthin Fwedwic that you hawbow womantic feewings for Jennifaw. Pweath, enjoy the tathte of wevenge...punk.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:26 pm 

Michael: ...well played, little child. Well played.

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:19 pm 

Narrator: It all started one autumn day, when an innocent little child witnessed his parents suffering a horrible fate.

Michael: Ugh... so full... darn it, Frederic, I told you we couldn't eat the whole thing just ourselves...

Frederic: Ooooo.... too much... food...

Cleese: *Eyes wide in terror* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Narrator: And thus he became reborn... as something dark. Something that struck fear in the hearts of culinary evil-doers. Something known as... BAT CLEESE!

(Open in new tab!)

Narrator: Starring Cleese!

Cleese: *In a little batman cape and cowl* Nom!

Narrator: And... Gilliam!

Gilliam: *As Robin* Nom?

Narrator: Oh no! The evil Jane Ivy is about to put a virus in Xyon City's waterways that'll give everyone stomache aches!

Jane: *Dressed up as Poison Ivy* Mwahahaha!

Claire: *Wearing leaves in her hair* Why am I even here?

Cleese: Nom om grr! *Swings across them on a rope*

Claire: Boss! There's slime in my hair!

Jane: Curses! We have to put our evil plans on hold to go wash our hair! Curse you Bat-Cleese!

Narrator: Un oh! The evil PROFESSOR is creating a test so hard that all the students in his class will have to skip dinner to study for it!

Cleese: Grr! *Sits on Tinker's desk, eating the test*

Tinker: *Dressed up as the Riddler* Why am I even a bad guy in this? Augh! My test! This was so preventable!

Narrator: The management apologizes. We tried to come up with an amusing parody of Catwoman for Chic to be, but we couldn't. Instead, have this scene.

Cleese: Grr! *Throws a Cleesearang*

Chic: *Dressed up as Catwoman, getting hit by the Cleesearang* There's no way a Cleesearang even exists! And Ow!

Narrator: And, guest-starring Eta as Comissioner Gorden!

Eta: Welease da Clweese-signal!

Narrator: But can Bat-Cleese and Gilliam overcome the greatest threat? A boss who threatens to take away his employee's lunch breaks?

Xerox: *Dressed up as the Joker* Why so silly, Bat-Cleese?

Narrator: Tune in tonight at seven to find out! Bat-Cleese, the defender of food-related justice!

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:36 pm 
Heh heh heh.

Jane: Bah, humbug.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:29 am 

Dr. Amino wrote:
*notices something in a previous post* wait a minute, what's this?

Quote:
Plus, Dave Olsen's started getting really snotty and proclaiming that he beat Dana Amino for good.

WHAT. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Whoa. Whoa.

Scratch that. Step 1 will be a long and painful death for Dave Olsen. Jellybeans will be involved. Step 2 will consist of dancing on his grave. For maximum humiliation, I believe I will perform the polka. Or maybe the Macarena. Or both. Step 3, resurrection followed by another long and painful death, this time with sporks. And jellybeans. And then more sporks...

Dave Olsen will rue the day he crossed Dana N. Amino. :angry:

Dave Olsen: Hmmph... so a vanquished old foe returns for vengeance, I see? So be it! Then face me, Dana Amino, and watch your precious fourth wall come crumbling down around you! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

David: Did... did... did he just say "Dana Amino" and "Fourth Wall" in the same sentence? I'm confused.

Sarcastic: Me too... from everyone's stories of her, I always thought that she was like Deadpool, except slightly less swordy.

The Writer: Seriously, I didn't mean to offend! Dave Olsen's just an egoist!

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:38 am 
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist

Dr. Foigran: Wait, so I don't get to be deadpool? But I can see the 4th wall too.

Writer: Heh. You know, if Deadpool's taken-
Dr. Foigran:DON'T YOU DARE!

Writer: It'd make you-
Dr. Foigran: NO. DO. NOT. SAY-
Writer: That'd make you Squirrel Girl.

Dr. Foigran: I. HATE. YOU.

Writer
:heh

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).

Last edited by Demothesis on Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:25 pm 

Amino: No, Dave Olsen, you are the one who is going to have his precious fourth wall crumble down around you! The proverbial fourth wall of you DOOM, that is!!
...And, probably a proverbial fourth wall of bricks andconcrete, too, on account of I bet that would hurt a lot.
But the point is, that I am not a 'vanquished' foe, Dave Olsen, I am your DOOM!! Actually, scratch that, I already used doom. Ingrid, what's another word for 'doom'?

Ingrid: 'Demise', 'destruction', 'devastation'...

Amino: Ooh, I like that one. Dave Olsen, I am your DEMISE!!! You will learn not to mess with Dana N. Amino!!! Dr!!!! 2.0!!!!!! BWAHAHA-HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ingrid: *glances at her employer nervously* I'd like to apologize for Dana's abuse of exclamation points. Our writer gave her some jelly beans for her revenge plot, and, well... *looks back at Amino, who has collapsed on the floor laughing maniacally*

Writer: Yeah. My bad.

Ingrid: To be fair, though, this really isn't too much different from how she acts normally.

Writer: That is true. (By the way, Toboz's writer, it's totally cool. I know what it's like to have to deal with an egoist) *glares at Amino*

Last edited by Dr. Amino on Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:50 pm 

Kinestro: *pokes Amino*Hey, DOOM!(TM) belongs to me! DR.KINESTRO!(TM)!!! I filled out the paperwork and everything. Jane Narbon was quite helpful.

Foigran: *snerk* Wow, the writer just loves making you the butt monkey.

Kinestro: *twitch* What's that supposed to mean fool?!

Foigran: Nothing at all.

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).

Last edited by Demothesis on Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:22 am 

Amino: *pokes Kinestro back, still on her sugar high* How dare you! Don't you know it's treason to touch royalty?! I AM THE QUEEN OF THE SEA MONKEYS!! And I banish you to the surface world for your crimes! Take him away, my shrimpy guardsmen!! *puts on an elaborate tinfoil crown and starts singing 'God Save The Queen'*

Ingrid: ...Right.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:49 am 

Quote:
"Irrevalent! So, Kinestro, what have you been up to? Keeping busy, I hope? I've been awesomely defeating the infamous and dread Dana Amino and now I'm working on an elaborate evil scheme to coerce a naive hero-type into joining the Dave conspiracy!"

Amino: *positively fuming* You're trying my patience, Dave Olsen! How dare you claim to have defeated me! Dr. Dana N. Amino 2.0, the true Finest Human Being Alive!! When I catch up with you, your end will be slow and agonizing!! You will beg for the sweet release of death!!! And then, you will know that it is, I, Dr. Dana N. Amino 2.0, who is...
*sees something* Wait a minute, did you just call me 'infamous and dread'? *blushes slightly* Wow, that's...that's one of the nicest things anyone's ever said about me...I...uh...thanks, I guess.
*beat as she realizes what she just said and who she said it to* NOOOOOO!!!!!!! Curse you, Dave Olsen, for making me actually thank you!!!! Your end will be even slower and more agonizing than before!!!!!!!!! You will rue the day you ever complimented Dr. Dana N. Amino 2.0!!!!!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1450 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next