Comics by Shaenon II

Mad science has never been so cute!
It is currently Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:15 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1450 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next
 Post subject: Re: Character Chat
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:58 pm 
Mad Scientist Unbelievable

The Writer: ...Amino... how is it that I can't read something you write WITHOUT laughing? One of these days I'm going to track you down and force you to tell me the secrets of your hilarity-superpower.

David: At least she's not trying to kill me anymore!

Sarcastic: Wait, did anyone tell her he still has a lot of her Chinchillas connected to his Dave-ization device?

Ann: *Rifles through the pockets of Tinkers' coat, looking for shiny stuff*

"There is a fine line between a good King and a Despot. A King is best when His subjects barely realize that He exists. When His work is done and His will is fulfilled, they will say, 'We did it ourselves.'"
-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:12 am 

The Writer's Common Sense: *In response to his most recent post* Sock puppet...boxing? The heck?

The Writer: What? I, um, thought it would be funny...

The Writer's Common Sense: *Jumps at him, and starts beating him* This! Is! Why! You! Don't! Write! A! Post! At! 5:00! Am!

The Writer: Ow! Ow! Ow! I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me!

David: ...oh dear...

"There is a fine line between a good King and a Despot. A King is best when His subjects barely realize that He exists. When His work is done and His will is fulfilled, they will say, 'We did it ourselves.'"
-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:39 pm 

David: This is an open letter!Dear Mr. Higgs. You are basically awesome and I wanna be like you when I grow up.

Sarcastic: You're already grown up.

David: Oh? Oh yeah... well, can I still be like him?

Sarcastic: ...maaaaybee....

David: Yay!

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:28 am 

Claire: *looks around for people* ...is anyone here? *perks her ears up to listen* I guess not... *promptly raids the cookie jar* Omnomnom.

Burn: ...it seems different here.

Claire: *nom nom cookie* No you're just shorter now because you're littler post-reboot.

Burn: I'm taller than you are! And what reboot?

Claire: I dunno, but I think we did something wonky with the time machine and now everything's all different and now you're not working for the FBI anymore and have to go to school and Da's older than Prim and Jennifer likes pie and your Papa's not mad at me anymore.

Burn: ...there was a timeline where I didn't have to go to school? Can I move there? Wait, Jennifer didn't like pie? *generally confused*

Claire: There might be a timeline where Jennifer doesn't like pie. *has another cookie*

Burn: Does your Da know you're eating all the cookies?

Claire: ...maaaaybe?

Spam Poison. I think.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:45 pm 

David: I'm confused. So what's exactly changed with me?

Sarcastic: I think you never got to hobnob with the Ten Gentlemen. I'm not even sure if there ARE Ten Gentlemen now, actually...

David: Huh. Oh yeah. Hey, does Andrew know Claire's eating all the cookies?

Sarcastic: I don't think so, no.

David: Wait, do we still know each other after all that timey-whimy stuff?

Sarcastic: I think so. As near as I can tell, not much really changed about me.

Michael: That's because you're not really important enough to make any changes to.

Sarcastic: Hey!

Michael: Hush. I'm busy trying to find out if I exist after the time change before Jennifer finds her way into chat.

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:52 pm 

Claire: *nom nom cookies* I like timey wimy stuff. Now I don't have to have been in college as long and stuff! And Fredric's shorter than me so I get to be TALL.

Laitu: *pokes Sarcastic* How do you know you're unimportant?

Burn: I still want to know how I can get somewhere where I don't have to do homework... And is someone going to yell at Claire for breaking the timeline?

Claire: It wasn't my fault! ...mostly. I think.

Burn: ...didn't you say that the last two times?

Spam Poison. I think.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:31 pm 

Jess: So, what changes did the timey whimey stuff do to you, Chic?

Chic: Well, some of my dismal backstory was eliminated in an effort to make me less Mary Sue-ish. And although I'm still the awesome mechanic who is expert with electricity and radio, I'm going to be pretty ignorant about stuff outside my field.

Jess: Like Andrew being stymied by doorknobs?

Chic: Not quite that bad. The writer better not make me into comic relief all the time!

Jess: Heh. Did she keep any of your backstory?

Chic: Oh, we still have all the conspiracies, the Evil Lopez corporation, us running away from home, stuff like that. But now my mom hasn't been killed off, and my stepdad isn't as evil, and I had a better childhood. Less angst and anguish, y'know?
How about you? What changed?

Jess: Well, I think after Beijing Prim and I would run into each other occasionally, while on opposite sides. You know, the Foe/Flirting trope.

Chic: And?

Jess: And what? I stayed my awesome self. *dusts nails on her jacket*

Chic: Grrr...

Jess: What about everyone else? Farnsworth, Rolf, Minerva, Penny, Kid Atomic, ect.?

Rolf: De writer decided ve vas perfect as ve vere. No changes.

Chic: But...this was the big rewrite! The chance to change things!

Rolf: Vell...Hy may or may not be jaeger anymore. There's been talks mit Luc about phasing out de Girl Genius influences. But Hy'll still heff a similar history. *shrugs* Hy don't know, it may not be worked out for a vhile. Ve don' heff to change it all at once. Either vay, Hy'm going to be pretty much de same character.

Penny: The writer may have decided I'm a Pokemon fan, but really, would that surprise anyone?

Do you think I had the 1st idea what a squidhole was when I invented it? Certainly not! I was just messing about! That's when the very best & very Maddest Science gets done. I thought,Why, this alabaster octopus looks like it wants a nice transmission inside it,& fairly soon I had a thing that obviously had a Use, though what that Use could be was a total mystery.
(Sameness Engine) I haven't the 1st notion of what it's for! That's not why I made it-I made it for the sheer joy of making something new! It's getting up to tell me what it wants me to do, though, I can just feel it. It's been giggling a lot at night.
The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland
C Valente

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:39 am 

Claire: *pounces Rolf* Rolf Arthur's not mad at me for being whichever monster type it is anymore AND he's not yelling at everyone who says that he's one either AND now I'm allowed to visit the castle again. *kiss!~* We should do that sometime. I'll show you how to peel potatoes with the knives in the kitchen. <3

Laitu: I wanna be all hunter-monster-y...

Arthur: *picks up a toddler-aged Code* Hy vould like to mebbey get a name nailed down for it. Und figure out if ve still heff de eccent. Und Burn, stop tryink to change de timeline by alterink vikipedia.

Burn: But the paper is supposed to be FIVE PAGES.

Arthur: Den hyu should get started on it. Und Endrew said he vould help if hyu got stuck.

Spam Poison. I think.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:27 pm 

Rolf: Hy tink ve still heff de accent. One reason is de fangs, und ve still heff them, right? *Dips Claire* Oh, dot's vunderful news, dollink! Ve can tour all de death traps together...<3

Farnsworth: *polishes his pince-nez* Well, I don't have the accent, and I possess the same dentition. But yes, it would be of academic interest to get the precise type of creation we are nailed down, hmm?

Kid Atomic: Laitu! Are you still my apprentice, lil' hepcat?

Do you think I had the 1st idea what a squidhole was when I invented it? Certainly not! I was just messing about! That's when the very best & very Maddest Science gets done. I thought,Why, this alabaster octopus looks like it wants a nice transmission inside it,& fairly soon I had a thing that obviously had a Use, though what that Use could be was a total mystery.
(Sameness Engine) I haven't the 1st notion of what it's for! That's not why I made it-I made it for the sheer joy of making something new! It's getting up to tell me what it wants me to do, though, I can just feel it. It's been giggling a lot at night.
C Valente

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:13 pm 

Arthur: My eccent is probably et least partially to blame on de documentaries Papa let me vatch repeatedly, if dot helps. As far as species goes, hy'm not sure... hy vould suspect dot, given my own preferences, ve are less centered around fightink, though.

Claire: Purrr~ Wait, less fighting? Awwww...

Arthur: ...some uff us are less centered around fightink.

Laitu: *bounces next to Kid Atomic* Uh-huh! *has a tool belt, even!* But Mommy says I'm not allowed to work... umm... I think not more than 40 hours a week, and not more than 18 hours on a school week, but I don't know which weeks are school weeks because I'm homeschooled. BUT working on my motorcycle doesn't count as working for you! I think.

Spam Poison. I think.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:53 pm 
Heh heh heh.

Jane: I'm the same as ev— [is pounced upon] OOF

Axel: Hi, Bella Donna!

Jane: [rises to her arms, with Axel on top of her] Hi Axel~

Axel: [gets off her] I set the river on fire! Wanna come see?

Jane: [gets up] Suuuure! [gives him a kiss on the cheek as they both run out]

Ariel: [in the background] Jane's areas of expertise have been clarified, her power level has been rebalanced, and [holds up something glowing green with a very large, thick glove on one hand] a few old items we found in her lair have been cleared out. She will also begin a relationship with a mysterious, upbeat new Mad. [looks offscreen] For a given value of 'mysterious', in any case.

Axel: [pokes his head back in] Hey!!

Ariel: As for me, I am getting a proper adult body— and going to college! I haven't decided which yet, but I'll probably go to the one where Andrew teaches. There are a few other characters to introduce, as well.

????????: [A woman, rather muscular, somewhat tough-looking, yet insufficiently described. Working on a raygun] Hi.

Ariel: You're not going to say anything else? OK... anyways! We'll catch up with ?????? and our other new character, Tyler, soon! Feel free to ask any questions you want!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:14 am 

David: So, in the downtime, what have you been up to, Sarcastic?

Sarcastic: I've been training Chromia to face the PokeMads Elite Four.

David: Wait, you're making a baby robot cat-thingy fight against giant monsters?

Sarcastic: Well, she's admittedly inexperienced, and she only has a starter right now, but she's got the heart of a champion!

Chromia: P33p! *Hasn't figured out how pokeballs work yet*

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:28 pm 

Jennifer: *carrying M paperwork* I thought Primary said that Claire-types were banned from competition. Something about 'balance' and 'if you put Claire in a pokeball again you will physically merge with this newspaper'.

Laitu: I don't think you'd be Chromia's trainer anyway... you don't even know her that well. *picks up Chromia and sets her on the table and gives her a battery then goes back to helping Kid Atomic*

Jennifer: So does Michael exist or what? I thought he was another one of the M interns. I would rather not have to file all this paperwork by myself.

Spam Poison. I think.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:47 pm 

Chic: Is Claire still freaked out about me? Or is she getting used to me since Andrew adopted her?

Jess: Me, I want to meet my and Prim's adoptive kiddos, Gina and IF. That's going to be *awesome*.

Rand: As long as we still have the Negaverse, I'm happy. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm grilling some salmon for Rose.

Boris: Vatever ve are now, de Black Hat Brigade is still here. *sets Ravel on his shoulder*

Chic: *blinks* Jess and Prim are going to be parents? Whoa.

Jess: Yep! Say, what about you and your nerd collection? Are you ever going to pop the question to Wally and Rad?

Chic: Uh...Look! Behind you! A three headed monkey!

Jess: *snorts* Kid, that running gag is so old-*is tackled by a three headed monkey* Eep! *cue cartoonish dust cloud*

C Valente

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:54 pm 

Crash: ...why is a three-headed monkey attacking Jess?

Claire: I dunnoooo. But Aunt Chic keeps wanting to help me build zappy things and it's INTIMIDATING. *hiding behind a chair*

James: Primary's children are ADORABLE, but I don't think they're around yet.

Rose: Thank you, Rand~ <3 *unconsciously tugs gently on one of her feline ears*

hClaire: *gives Ravel a juicebox and toddles off*

Spam Poison. I think.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:08 am 
Heh heh heh.

Jane: [@Claire] I don't suppose I can have not have ignored you when you were my henchwoman? [still feels a bit badly about that]

Ariel: [tosses a three-headed bag of three-headed monkey chow towards Jess] Here! Quick! Use that!

Tyler: [another new character. Playing on his guitar]. ~♫♩♪~

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:59 am 

Chic: Jane, maybe do something awesome for her to apologize? A lifetime supply of dog repellant? You are a chemist, after all. A membership in the Explosives of the Month Club? Oh! Write an apology with explosives!

Penny: ...how do you even do that?

Chic: Well, kinda like skywriting, but the words are formed from the smoke and dust clouds from massive explosions that all can see, right over the Abandoned Warehouse District? *sighes* Aaand...I guess I can leave Claire alone. Dang it.

Rex: *sniffs* Hmmf. What's important here is that now there's the perfect excuse to retcon and make me a proper sized monstrosity, but nooo. I'm still the chihuahua sized wolf with bat wings. *growls*

Penny: Sorry, the writer thinks you're adorable just as you are.

Rex: ADORABLE?! Grrrr!

Penny: Um...I mean, it's practical! You can go everywhere with me now, and you're more maneuverable this way! And besides, you'd terrify everyone around me if you were full sized.

Rex: Well...*grumps* I still don't like it.

Penny: Aw...*gives him ear skritchies* Besides, if there is a change made, won't it be more dramatic to have it happen during the course of the story?

Rex: ...a little to the left. Ahh...

Jess: *looking disheveled* Thanks, Ariel. Stupid monkeys. *mutter mutter* ....Oooh, crap. I don't believe it.

Chic: What?

Jess: *points* Looks like he ran home to mother.

Giant King Kong Sized Three Headed Monkey: ROAR! *swings at a biplane from on top of the Xyon Towers building*

Chic: Looks like we need more monkey chow.

C Valente

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:05 pm 

David: *In a biplane, fighting a giant three headed monkey* YAAAAA! I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHERE I GOT THIS BIPLANE BUT YAAAAAAA! STOP BREAKING PEOPLE'S WINDOWS! IT MAKES PEOPLE SAD!

Sarcastic: ...dang it, boss. How do you end up being so silly.

Michael: So do I exist or what? I'm pretty sure at least I'm not one of M's interns... God, my existence in the current altered timeline is so weird.

Sarcastic: ... wait, we don't know if you exist? Reeeeeaaaaalllly? *Evil grin*

Michael: Yeah... well, I'm sort of flickering in and out of existence in my author's head, and whatnot...

Sarcastic: This calls for empirical testing, you know... IS THERE A MAD SCIENTIST WITH A DESIRE TO TEST IN THE HOUSE?

Michael: what.

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:18 pm 

Jennifer: Darn it! I have to file all of this paperwork MYSELF? *grumble*

Claire: I don't know if I ever worked for you, Miss Narbon... I mean, I think you're an LoV intern now, and it'd be weird being a hench for someone who's one of Great-Grandpa's interns. And if I'm a hench for an intern does that mean I have to watch you get coffee?

Jennifer: That's NOT what interns do! We do IMPORTANT things.

Claire: I thought I just came to Xyon and worked for Master 'cause he had an opening... but I dunno how old he is or when I got here.

Jennifer: *grumbling* I don't have to get coffee for anyone. I do useful things.

Vienna: *to Chic* Sorry about that, Emily... *has a green zappy sitting on her shoulder that she is petting* Her grandfather is just rather peculiar about certain things, and I think it carried down.

Crash: *pokes Michael in the forehead* You seem to exist.

Burn: *trying to make a tower out of her textbooks instead of studying* You aren't technically a 'scientist', Crash.

Spam Poison. I think.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:14 am 
Heh heh heh.

Jane: [@Claire] No henchman? Makes perfect sense. That said... [theatrical flourish; a steaming hot cup appears in her hands] Coffee? Any and all requested additives are included at the precise moment of delivery~

Ariel: [running packages in all directions] This is for you, Michael. [hands over a box labeled 'From Jane, for testing'] Hey, catch! [tosses a shrink-wrapped monkey chow gun at Chic] Maybe I should go into the postal service.

Ms. Unnamed Gunsmith: [calls to Chic] When you're done, that'll be $375 for the chow-shooter. Haggling and trades accepted.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:42 pm 

Rolf: Claire, Hy know your Papa is in de League of Villains. But hyu told Jane dot it vould be veird henching for somevun who vas vun of your Great-Grandpa's interns? Who is your Great-Grandpa, liebschen?

Chic: *tosses monkey chow gun back to Ariel* Nah, don't need it. David seems to be doing okay with the biplane. *offers Jane popcorn*

Jess: So, we have a mysterious gunsmith mad and also a musical mad named Tyler? Cool. Hey, anyone wanna take bets on how long before David's plane is smacked out of the sky?

Penny: That's a little callous, don't you think?

Jess: Nah, David's the hero. He always comes out of these things all right.

Penny: Still. Rex! Go help David!

Rex: *sighs* Oh, very well. *glides up to the biplane* David, you shouldn't have chosen a yellow biplane. It probably thinks you're a large banana. ...What? Constructive criticism is helping.

Daphne: Me, I can't wait for the Progressors mini chapter.

Roland: Me, too!

Chic: Who the heck are you two?

Daphne: Oh, we're Progressor agents that were just mentioned in chat and such a long time ago-pretend we aren't here.

Josephine: Well, *I'm* still here. I don't care how much rebooting we do, there still has to be a Joe's Diner!

Gladys: Beep.

C Valente

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:33 pm 

Claire: Ooooh. Dr. Viktor is Great-Grandpa! Because Dad's Papa is Grandpapa Rasputin. But I don't know Great-Grandpa all that well... I only got to go with Dad to the LoV meetings a few times.

Jennifer: I don't think Claire's supposed to have coffee... Do you serve anyone, or just people you work for?

Burn: Wouldn't the coffee be warmer if you put in the additives slightly before delivery?

Arthur: Burn. Homevork.

Burn: It's a math problem.

Arthur: Und hyu are behind in history. Do hyu homevork und then hyu can chat. *making snack sandwiches and preventing Code from sticking his fingers in the mayonaise*

Yvonne: Am I a progressor agent now?

Jennifer: Mom said I wasn't allowed to have a henchwoman until I was old enough to have my own apartment, so I think so.

Neal: *watching David's flight path* I'd wager 45 seconds until crash. Fifty dollars and the fuzzy dice from the Apollo 12 rocket.

Spam Poison. I think.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:11 am 
Heh heh heh.

Ariel: Returning. [takes the gun back to Ms. Gunsmith, then pulls out a book 'Parkour for Dummies' and sits down to read it]

Jane: [to Jennifer] Well, there's not many people visit the LoV headquarters, so it's mostly just who I work for. I'm still getting used to the job, though.
[to Burn] Wait... the coffee isn't getting any warmer, so wouldn't doing it earlier make it end up cooler?

Tyler: [a bit shy; mishears] You want me to become cooler? OK... [starts playing his guitar; suddenly Elvis is standing there playing "You Ain't Nothin' But a Hound Dog"!!]

Ms. Gunsmith: [to Neal] You're on.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:08 pm 

David: *Looking at Rex* Huh? I didn't exactly PICK the biplane as it sorta called to m- *As he's too focused on Rex to dodge and the giant gorilla smacks his biplane out of the sky.*

Sarcastic: And that was probably about as much as he could hope for. Really, why did he even USE the biplane. Doesn't his robot arm have a rocket mode or something? I'm still kinda unsure if he has one or not.

David: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! *Looking at Rex, who is swooping as he falls* Hey, are you able to carry someone with those wing?

Michael: *Reading over a list of changes from his author* Wait... are you kidding me? I'm being hunted by the FBI in this timeline?!? AND For something I didn't even do?!? And that I don't even get to know about when we first get back? And... what's this about pu- *Taking and opening Ariel's package without paying much attention to it*

Writer: Sssh! Quiet! Tone your indignation down and cut out the casual spoilers!

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:00 am 
Heh heh heh.

Package: [throws flour in Michael's face]

Ariel: Please be aware that, as a courier service—

Jane: Shhhh! I'm trying for a kismesis here.

Ariel: [looks at Jane, shakes her head, and resumes reading]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:37 am 

Burn: I was making a number of assumptions, but if the temperature of the thing you're adding is the same regardless of when you add it, then adding it sooner will decrease the coffee's initial temperature, which will also decrease the temperature difference between the coffee and the air. Since the rate of heat transfer is dependent on temperature difference, the coffee will lose less thermal energy overall if it's cooled initially, and since the thermal energy of the additive isn't a function of time, initially adding whatever it is will make the coffee hotter when served.

Arthur: If hyu can handle heat transfer analysis, you can handle history. *sets her textbook and notebook in front of her*

Burn: But Papaaaaa, heat transfer analysis is fun. *makes a fireball between her hands when his back is turned*

Arthur: Und no magic until hyu finish hyu homevork.

Burn: *pout*

Neal: *checks stopwatch* So what magnitude of rounding are we using for these wagers, anyway?

Jennifer: *takes the list of changes out of Micheal's hand* Why don't we get one of these? It seems much less slapdash. And you better have been properly de-aged... *checks list*

Laitu: *watching David fall* ...shouldn't he slow down so he doesn't slam into the ground?

Spam Poison. I think.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:47 am 

Writer: Jennifer, it's not so much a list of EVERY change as it is a list of changes specific to the character who is holding it. So when you snatched it out of Michael's hands it automatically changed to a list of changes relative to you. Your writer may not want you to see all of those, you should probably put it back.

Michael: *Covered in flour, as white as a ghost* Welp. There's really only one response to this. *As he brushes some flour off his shoulders and gets out a tool box, building a device.*

Sarcastic: ....fiiiine. No one else is probably going to ask if I don't. *Sighs* "What does your new invention do?"

Michael: I'm glad you asked! It instantly makes a spring panel underneath Jane Narbon, catapulting here wherever she stands into the atmosphere! *Activates it*

David: *Is still falling* Huh... I can see Andrew's house from here! *Hasn't occurred to him yet he should do something to ensure he survives*

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:26 pm 
Heh heh heh.

Jane: WaaaAAAAAAA—! [collides with a falling David] *ow* Hi!

Ms. Gunsmith: [thinks for a moment] A tenth of a second sounds good. What time did you get, anyway?

Ariel: Wait, wouldn't the time before serving also be a factor? If the additive is added earlier, the coffee has some time to cool, as opposed to having no time to cool if added right before serving.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:02 am 
Established Mad Scientist
Established Mad Scientist

Axel: *barges in, wearing a glorious hat* Heeeeey, the awesome me is here! I agree with everyone. What are we talking about?

Damien: *facepalm*

In other words, he'll look like he was thrown into a rummage sale at high speed and came out wearing whatever stuck, because to him, "hero" means "costume" and "costume" means "dressup" and "dressup" means "whatever the hell I want".
------
"The only difference between genius and madness is the success rate." - White Wolf Forums

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:18 pm 

Jennifer: Bah. How unhelpful. And why is 'Jennifer likes pie' on this list? I always liked pie.

Claire: Maybe you like pie MORE now.

Burn: *poking her history book with a pencil* I didn't have time to state the full list of assumptions, which include that if additives are added at the precise moment of delivery, the logical alternative would be that the difference would be the time the additives were put in the coffee (earlier rather than at the precise moment of delivery) not that the time the additives were put in the coffee would be the same and the coffee would delay being delivered for no reason. I don't suppose anyone here remembers enough 9th grade world history to write an essay outline on the importance of tea?

Neal: I highly doubt you could afford the wager for tenth-second precision rounding. What's wrong with standard five-second rounding, given that that was the precision of the wager to begin with? And 43 seconds, or 43.2 if we are concerning ourselves with tenths of a second.

Laitu: Now Mister Toboz AND Jane are going to hit the ground kind of hard if they don't slow down... that doesn't seem like an improvement. *looks around* Wait, Mister Toboz is the closest hero. Maybe he'll deal with it?

Isaac: *takes the hat off of Axel's head and examines it* I don't think you're familiar with how conversations work around here.

Spam Poison. I think.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1450 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next