Comics by Shaenon II

Mad science has never been so cute!
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:05 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3001 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 101  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Mad Scientist Wars
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:24 pm 
Mad Scientist Unbelievable

The little Andrew looked up at David, sniffling slightly. He wiped at his face and leaned against the statue, pushing some wet hair out of his face.
"I'm... better than I used to be? That's good, right?" he said, smiling a tiny little smile.

"And I think there's a door here... somewhere. I never leave here, though. So I'm not sure where it is..." he said apologetically, toying with a little yellow rose that had been left on the grave.

Most of the graves had flowers at them... the newest had a bouquet of Petunias, and for some inexplicable reason what looked like a robotic gopher.
The headstone was shaped like an old Macintosh computer, and it read:
"So It Begins.
Rival. Stupidhead. Pretty Good Friend.
Really Gone This Time."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:34 am 

Chic wants to hug Lil' Andrew, but refrains. Sympathy, however well intentioned, might just make him sadder...
She smiles at him, and tousles his hair. "Yep, you're better. I can tell. Well, we're going to look for the doorway. Anything we can do for you first?" She gives in a little and gives him a fast, tight hug, still smiling.
Don't look at the tombstones, don't want to know...

Do you think I had the 1st idea what a squidhole was when I invented it? Certainly not! I was just messing about! That's when the very best & very Maddest Science gets done. I thought,Why, this alabaster octopus looks like it wants a nice transmission inside it,& fairly soon I had a thing that obviously had a Use, though what that Use could be was a total mystery.
(Sameness Engine) I haven't the 1st notion of what it's for! That's not why I made it-I made it for the sheer joy of making something new! It's getting up to tell me what it wants me to do, though, I can just feel it. It's been giggling a lot at night.
The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland
C Valente

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:39 am 
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist

Thaddeus glances around with more nerves than he'd ever show. A place-like this. A cemetery, a house, no matter what it was and how full it was everyone had one.

Thad didn't need to be reminded of his, but he was.

...(The Death. The Fire.)...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:59 am 

-David, Sarcastic, and Elleb-

"Huh." David couldn't resist but hug the little Andrew consolingly, ignoring the returning buzzing noise in his head.

Darn it, walking around in someone's head really wasn't conductive to staying angry at them. "I suppose we'll just have to look for it. Hmm... maybe it's around whatever of these things was dug first or something..."

"There is a fine line between a good King and a Despot. A King is best when His subjects barely realize that He exists. When His work is done and His will is fulfilled, they will say, 'We did it ourselves.'"
-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:59 am 
Heh heh heh.

Without a pause, Jane walked over to the gravestone marked "SoItBegins", and knelt down. She closed her eyes, thinking.

Was he really gone? Permanently? It was something worth wondering. His last admission, months ago... it still haunted her a little. After a few seconds, she stood up and opened her eyes.

"OK," she said to Hook, "I think I understand. My question is... why are we here? And do you have any idea where to go next?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:36 pm 

Sad Andy smiled from the hug's he'd gotten, managing to stand up shakily. He held onto the statue for support, thinking carefully. He seemed to waver and fade every now and then, as if he was insubstantial... or almost like a ghost.

"Well, this grave is the first one... If you don't count Cousin, at least. But he;s not really dead... just gone. We think."

Hook shrugged.
"This is the first place that connects to the Mainland, where we will find Prime. Only I, personally prefer to steer a wide berth... here is where we keep those lost. Close to our heart, so to speak." he said, shivering slightly.

"But If I was to make a guess... perhaps *this*?" he suggested, tapping what looked like a Vault entrance with his foot.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:53 am 

Chic buzzes over to the vault entrance that Hook's idly kicking. "Well let's go people, time's a wastin'! Come on...." She fidgits. Don't look at the tombstones....the idea of her own mental graveyard flashes briefly into her mind, and is ruthlessly quashed. "Jane? Ariel? Why don't you two walk up here with me?" Her voice is bright.
She doesn't want to walk in first, alone-but she wants to get out of this place.
Jess adds her own laconic drawl. "Kid's right. Thanks for the assist, Kid Andrew-but we need to find the Prime pronto." She slips her shades back on, and calls over her shoulder. "Coming, people?"
Jess gives Primary's hand a squeeze. Huh, has she been holding it all this time? "Em's...got issues. Yeah, just like the rest of us, but..." she murmurs. "Let's try to move on...and I'll bet you a case of Jaritos she's cheerfully wriggled out of every psych evaluation you've scheduled."
Xerox doesn't reply immediately....then it's just a noncommital "hmm..."

Do you think I had the 1st idea what a squidhole was when I invented it? Certainly not! I was just messing about! That's when the very best & very Maddest Science gets done. I thought,Why, this alabaster octopus looks like it wants a nice transmission inside it,& fairly soon I had a thing that obviously had a Use, though what that Use could be was a total mystery.
(Sameness Engine) I haven't the 1st notion of what it's for! That's not why I made it-I made it for the sheer joy of making something new! It's getting up to tell me what it wants me to do, though, I can just feel it. It's been giggling a lot at night.
C Valente

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:00 am 

David quickly followed Chic, dragging along Sarcastic and Elleb. He wasn't about to be left behind. He briefly stopped to hug little Andrew one more time, and then hopped into the tomb.

"There is a fine line between a good King and a Despot. A King is best when His subjects barely realize that He exists. When His work is done and His will is fulfilled, they will say, 'We did it ourselves.'"
-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:10 pm 

As everyone filed into the vault, Sadness waved goodbye and sat down again. It was still grey.... but the rain seemed to have eased up. So perhaps it wouldn't rain forever.

The Vault was cold, and made of stone, and blessedly empty and dark. If there was anything in there... well, it seemed to be keeping to it's self. After a while they entered a larger Vault. It had a raised stone block in the center, and empty shelves lined the silent room, as if waiting for something to fill them...

And, also, what looked like an inexplicably blond, smaller Andrew in grey sitting on the stone block, reading a newspaper. He lowered it slightly and looked at the group, before sighing and going back to his reading.

"I'm Honor. Nothing to see here, folks. Exit to your right, pull the torch to open the secret panel." he said, turning a page idly.

"Oh, and if you see something move, that;s just Common Sense. Poor fellow... not all there anymore."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:52 am 

-Meanwhile...-

Michael laughed triumphantly. "Ahahahaha! Stealing these classified government secrets was surprisingly easy without M to get in my way!" He had several large dossiers filled with files stuffed beneath his arms as he ran from a number of angry federal agents. He quickly ordered Left and Right Arm to deal with them both, which the two prosthetics proceeded to do with alacrity.

Michael stopped to admire his handiwork. The entire area 51 building, tie-dyed and ramshackled lay behind him, its' secrets now his. Today had been a good day. And no one had been able to muster up even the slightest bit of resistance to oppose him.

Yup, no one at all.

Michael sighed, making sure that absolutely NO one was around to hear him say it. "They'd better have gotten Xerox back up and running by now. It's no fun to cause the government trouble wtihout someone to heckle while I'm doing it. And if the person behind it all actually managed to seriously hurt Frederic, I shall kill him myself."

Suddenly a bullet whizzed benath his arms, shooting into one of the files of secrets. He looked panicked, then smirked when he saw which one it had hit. "Oh, no worries... those are just the Kennedy assassination files. No one cares about those anymore."

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:43 pm 

"This place is creepy," Amino mutters to herself when they entered the vault, and looks very uneasily around her. After Honor gives them the directions to open the secret panel.

"Ingrid?" she whispers to Ingrid.

"What, ma'am?" Ingrid whispers back.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"I doubt it, ma'am. Just what are you thinking?"

"That now would be the perfect time to sing the Indiana Jones theme!" she whispers excitedly.

"..." Ingrid stares at Amino.

"Come on, Ingrid! I mean, turning a torch to open the secret panel? That's classic Indy!"

"..."

"Ingrid?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:05 pm 

Xerox stepped past Amino, snorting slightly.
"No time for love, Dakta Jones. We gotta get outta here." he quipped, finding the (unlit) torch and very carefully pulling it.
"By the way, has anyone noticed Andrews bizarre fixation with corny Villain decorating? I mean, I would *not* be surprised to suddenly stumble onto the set from The Phantom of the Opera here." he ducked as a knife launched out of a wall, cussing quietly to himself.

Captain Hook smirked, crossing his arms.
"Well, Black is never out of fashion, good sir. And I beleive you need to be pulling that to the right- we do so tire of those old hackney cliches that allow any two bit idiot to simply *stroll* through a fortress."

"That would have been useful thirty *seconds* ago, Cap'n Crunch." he snapped, wincing as the wall started to melt around the dagger. Sheesh...

This time, instead of stairs, there was a hallway leading to a rather old-fashioned steam-punky elevator, with pad of shining buttons on the front of the doors, that glowed to light up all of the copper and brass.

The buttons, presented in Order:
12F- MAdnEss
11F- Hopes and Dreams
10F: Genetic Directives
9F: Research and Development
8F: Situation Room
7F: Oh, Just Nothing.
6F: Personality Daemons Break Room
5F: Sanity (CURRENTLY UNDER REPAIRS)
4F: The Library
3F: Evil
2F: Good
1F: Balance
GF: Logic
B1:The Dungeon
B2:The Jungian Jungle
B3: Nightmares

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:25 am 

Chic's eyes light up. "Now this is more like it! Hmm, I could build one of these for my own base! Or...Jefe, you want one at M?"
Oy gevaults....
"Focus, Kid. Now, we need to decide on a button-okay, we've meet, Evil, Good, and Logic, so-" Xerox is interrupted.
Chic's eyes light up. "Genetic Directives looks good..."
Sighes. "Chic, we're here to save Andrew, not indulge your curiosity."
Chic glares. "So who says we can't do both? You know how I have to fight to get the least scrap of information from Papa? Uncle Ras is more talkative! If it wasn't for him and Grandpa Io..." She does a lightning switch to cheery. "Okay,then, how about 7F-Oh, Just Nothing? Sounds suspicious to me...."

C Valente

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:36 am 

Puzzlepuzzlepuzzlepuzzlepuzzlepuzzlepuzzlepuzzle...

Maps are *hard.* I look up briefly. I seem to have followed the group to some elevator thing. What did Miss Chicgeek just say? Oh, well.

"12F. I wanna see the lightning."

Puzzlepuzzlepuzzlepuzzlepuzzlepuzzlepuzzlepuzzle...

Spam Poison. I think.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:26 am 

Sarcastic raised an eyebrow and looked. "I'd wanna see floor five, myself."

David sighed. "Shouldn't we be heading straight to Andrew? We don't have much time left."

Sarcastic crossed her arms. "I thought about that, Boss. We don't know what floor he'd be on, right? I mean, we have some suspicions, of course, but nothing concrete about any of these floors. And we don't know which one would be more valid than any of the others. So right now, most of these choices are just as valid as any other one... the real Professor T. could be on any of these floors. Granted, I have a hunch that says we'll find him in the place where he'd be the most vulnerable, but that's just a theory, nothing concrete." She turned back to the buttons. "What floor do you wanna check out?"

Elleb, meanwhile, had stayed behind, mostly out of a sense of curiosity. She was poking Common Sense in the manner a foolhardy young child would poke a sleeping bear when it was standing between it and it's cubs.

David sighed. "I think I'd go with Chic... floor seven seems pretty likely. Although I'd be curious to see what's on floor 6 or floor 9, myself."

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:02 am 
Hyperkeeper

Ariel spoke.
"I think it might be likely that we're searching for what's on the first floor (Balance). After all, isn't that what we're trying to bring back? Not sanity, but balance."

She paused, as a thought came to her. "Of course, he might well be somewhere where he's vulnerable... if this doesn't work, we might want to try Nightmares."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside the mind of Professor Tinker, Ariel was making preparations. Already she had set up a website for her first task: gain more processing power. The best way, she had found, was for people to allow her access to their computers. And so, she had come up with an idea.

Ariel finished crafting a new draft of the website, then had a virtual 'look' at it. The site offered 'a new breed of anti-virus software', powerful enough to protect against almost all malware. The page went on to explain that the software (a specially-built AI client node package) would protect a user's computer, in exchange for a cut of the computer's processor time. Ariel estimated that the amount of time spent protecting against virii and the like would be less than the amount of processor time gained.

Once enough people started using her software, she could use the extra processing power in her business. And she would need it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:25 pm 

Xerox shrugged, looking at the buttons carefully.
"I think we're looking for where he was at when he got knocked out... which is kinda tough. Ricerca? What do you think? Now, I think we've *seen* Logic and Evil... so we know he's not there." he mused, leaning against teh hallway;s wall.

Ricerca frowned, settling back onto Jess' head again.
"I'm not sure... and I must say that I'm not sure just what a Jungian Jungle would be, but I shudder to think. I don't know him personally, so I will listen to the group in this matter." he said.

Xerox nodded.
"Well... We need to find Andrew, or else someone who knows where he is. Frankly? I think 4 or 9."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:52 pm 

David tilted his head and thought. "Hmm... they had just stopped a bad guy, hadn't they? Maybe he'd have been in good-mode?"

Sarcastic folded her arms. "I think we've seen Research and Development too... remember Student and Teacher? So I'd say that's out. I'm going to side with Xerox and say four on this one."

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:20 pm 

Chic rolls her eyes. "Fine, whatever-let's go to four. He's a bibliophile, so it has a good chance of being the right floor. I still wanna go to ten, darnit"

Jess leans against a wall, bored. If the others don't reach a consensus soon, she'll just push number four and have done with it...

C Valente

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:25 pm 

Abruptly, the decision was made for them, when Elleb, bored of poking the comatose Common Sense, flitted into the elevator. "Ooooooo! What does THIS button do?" She flitted forwards and pressed button 4 abruptly, then 12. Giggling, she bounced up and down as everyone looked on in shock.

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:07 pm 

As teh buttons were pressed, each one lit up and the whole elevator began to hum gently. After a moment it released a gush of steam and the doors slid open rather impressively. And the *inside* of the elevator had classy rose-print wallpaper, nice off-white carpeting, and.... actiually, it looked suspiciously like a smaller version of Andrew's den.

"Well, that answers that question. Hey, Hook, you wouldn't happen to have a glass bottle for the Pixie, would you?" snarked Xerox, rubbing his forehead.

"I might, actiually." said Hook, checking his pockets with an evil glint.

"Oh, stop that. I don;t think we can fault her- I'm rapidly acquiring data that she may literally not *think* like us. And at any rate, we may as well board now..." said Ricerca, noting something down in his little notebook.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:46 pm 

Chic bounds on board the elevator. "I am so building one of these when we get back!" She stands in the entrance to make sure the doors don't shut before the others can climb in.
Jess grins, and joins her. "First floor, lingerie, isotopes, and boots-going up!"

C Valente

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:10 pm 

David stepped in, followed by Sarcastic and Elleb. He looked over at Xerox, a bit confused. "Actually, Elleb's been getting... different... lately. It's not a huge deal, though. She's just been a bit more... I don't quite know how to describe it."

Elleb, meanwhile, had sat on the floor of the elevator and was looking up. She was bored, and this strange mortal interface made going into people's minds so much different than she was used to. Vaguely, she began using her glamor to create small illusory animals to entertain herself, going so far as to create a platypus-unicorn and began to have it swordfight with a narwhal.

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:50 pm 

Xerox threw himself onto one of the chairs as the chairs shut behind the last person, finding himself caught in a wave of exhaustion. All of this was taking a major toll... and for some reason he was feeling that little buzzy *push* in his head to go and lock himself in a room with a pile of electronic parts for a few hour that came and went these days... it had him a little off balance.

"Actually, I've been wondering about her lately.." he said to David, not seeming to care much if she heard him- she was off in her own little world, anyways.

"Frankly? It was easier to find information about the lost tribe of amazonian shape-shifters on Mars than it was to find so much as a *scrap* of evidence about faeries. In the end, I was only able to get personal accounts from five people- the Viktor Twins, Wicket, Harp, and Andrew himself. Five. People. Out of an intelligence network of thousands." he glanced over at a side-table, not entirely surprised to find a piping hot pot of tea sitting there. He shrugged, poured a cup, and dumped enough sugar into the nice Earl Grey to make an Oompa-Loompa sick.

"And when I asked him, Andrew started going on about the Dimensional Axis of Science versus Magic. Apparently, we're so far out there on the Science end of it, we almost loop back to Magic. So she can exist here, but..." he paused, and took a sip of his sugary tea, suddenly seeming very far off.

"There's no one else like her. No-one who's seen what she's seen, or done the thing's she's done. No one who sees the world quite the same way. How lonely can it get?"

In the meantime, Claire had made a breakthrough on the puzzle. All of a sudden, things had clicked properly into place, and one more turn made *this* movable, which slid *that* out, and if she pulled it...
Suddenly the little contraption began to slide and move on it's own, making a fluttery little noise almost like a violin... or maybe a computer booting up. Facets slid aside, and what had seemed an odd tangle of angles was suddenly sort of like an opened flower, sort of like an orchid. And inscribed there on the 'petals' were boundless equations that seemed to scroll as she looked at them..

You could tell what each thing was, and why it connected to the other things so long as you were looking at it. But as she watched, a petal seemed to wither... and another.. and another... until three petals were almostt curled under the rest.

Something in the middle, was disrupting the code, but something *else* was pushing back, seeming to force the code healed. Only whatever was fixing it was slowing down.

The Elevator slowly made it's way vaugely 'up', seeming to slide sideways every now and then.
Soon they would be at the Library, and they would see what they would see.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:09 am 

I solved it! I did it! We just have to find this thing in the middle, and get rid of it. I think. I look around. We seem to be in an elevator. When did that happen? I pull out a stick of TnT, then put it in my pocket. I guess that means we're still in the mindscape, at least. Prim's talking about faeries.

"Only five people have seen the fae? Really?" I shrug. "I've run into them. At least, I think I have. They looked kind of like Elleb did when she got really excited, and that's what Grandpa called them. They gave us both donkey ears, and it took weeks to get rid of them. And they gave us dinner at one point and expected us to be old for some reason. And I never could figure out what they were doing. Apparently that's 'cause it's magic."

Axis of Science vs Magic? Hmmm... All I know is that as you get further out, the technology gets kind of strange and no one will explain how it works... Maybe Fredric can figure it out. Fredric's smart.

"Oh, and I think I solved this map-puzzle thing. There's something wrong in the middle and it's ruining stuff. Do you think that's important?" I hold up the puzzle. Now that it's just a straightforward map, I'm not quite sure what to do with it anymore. Maps are confusing...

Spam Poison. I think.

Last edited by Kate on Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:08 am 

Jess takes a chair next to Xerox, and stretches out her legs. She casually loops her arm around Xerox's shoulders.
"Lost tribe of amazonian shape shifters on Mars? Cool. Hey, babe, we gotta compare notes one of these days. I've got bits and pieces I've dug up through research, but you know I've never met another 'shifter?" She reconsiders. "Well, some creations, of course. And lycanthropes. And some kind of bio-electric watch thing robot once, that bled plasma...but not any shifters with the mutation I've got."
She knows that look in his eye. God help anyone that gets between him and his screwdriver when they get back. Hee!
And she's had a thought about that family wedding dress tradition he griped about. Aside from a firm, respectful 'no way, jose!'. She'll look Dr.Xerox in the eye, politely enlist her aid in coming up with a good reason why not-since making Prim happy is the only reason she's not kidnaping him and taking him to Vegas....and he doesn't seem too happy about the gown. No dice? Then does she really want Jess teaching the kids to call Dr. X Mee-maw?"
Heh.
Chic scurries over by Claire, to look at the puzzle map. It's a good 3d description of what's going on in Andrew's head, true. But Hook called it a map. A map can be read, and followed.
Hmm, so Claire's absorbtion with the puzzle is why it's been so quiet-why it's been whole minutes since she's let off a stick of dynamite! The fourth of july's going to be fun this year.
Chic makes her way to where Hook is lounging elegantly. "It's a map-and who better than a pirate to read a coded map? Any ideas on how to use it to go straight to the threat?"

C Valente

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:10 am 

Thaddeus wandered over to where chic was showing the map to Hook. "Interesting, that it has code on it. We could find out where we are by finding code that is out of place and foreign to the structure. Then we could figure out which way takes us closer."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:16 pm 

Xerox snorted slightly, thinking for a second.
"Well, there was a guy who would do a decent half-shift, but I don;t think he counted- dude got caught in a Transmorgifier Explosion. Cardboard and surprised looking petunias everywhere for a square mile." he said, calmly ignoring the discussion of the Map.
This was the point in the mission where he dropped out and waited for something to happen- when there was some devious, clever puzzle, or a riddle, or something. Not his forte. Give him a locked jail cell and two dumb guards and he could work miracles, but when it came to puzzles he let... he let Andrew do the brainy work.

....Damn!

Hook took the flower carefully, sighing slightly and examining it carefully.
"It *is* a map. But it's *Our* Map, and as such is in a form we understand it. Give me a moment..." he concentrated, and very slowly th e'map' shifted- the code remained, but if you moved the map slightly it dissapeired and was replaced with a sort of Wizard of Oz type *proper* map.

A little dot in the middle was dotted and labeled 'You Are here', heading out of 'Sadness' and into 'Memories/Cognitive thinking'.

Ricerca buzzed over to the map, floating around it.
"Wait.... Andrew has a map of his *mind*, IN his mind?! That's impossible! You'd have to be..."

"Insane?" suggested Hook, raising an eyebrow.

"...Right. I keep forgetting." said Ricerca, landing on Hook's robotic hand. Curious- reflective of Andrews feelings on the event, or merely a demonstration of the sensibility of his Evil side?

Only one more floor to go before the 4th.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:49 pm 

"I wonder what sort of things Tinker will have in his library," Ingrid muses.

"I dunno." Amino shrugs. "Aren't libraries the ones with all those machines that make clothes spin around in circles?"

Ingrid sighs. "No, ma'am, that's a laundromat. Libraries are the ones with books in them."

"Oh, right. I keep getting those mixed up."

"Well, that's probably because you never go to either one, ma'am."

"Hey, it's hardly my fault a nuclear reactor cleans clothes better than those silly spinny things!"

"Whatever you say, ma'am."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:14 pm 

David sighed and crossed his arms, wincing a bit as one of them shocked him slightly. "I just hope he's there..." He looked away. "I'm not even mad anymore. It feels like it's been months since I've seen him."

Sarcastic looked up at him, a bit confused. "It has. You've been on the run from pretty much every government body in the United Nations and he's been... unconscious."

"Oh. Yeah, I kinda forgot about that." David chuckled. "Sometimes I still feel a bit brain-dead, you know? Not all those neurons firing and stuff."

Sarcastic raised an eyebrow. "Wait, you're not mad anymore? I'd be pretty pissed off if it was me that something like that happened to."

He looked up at the ceiling of the elevator. "I...I just need to talk to him. I need to know something. And I need to say something too. I dunno... I don't really hold grudges, I guess. Otherwise I wouldn't even be talking to Jane Narbon, you know? Don't get me wrong, something still needs to be worked out between him and I, but I don't think I'm angry anymore."

Sarcastic tilted her head and looked confused. "You're a strange, strange person, boss."

Elleb, meanwhile, was cheering on her platy-corn, who was on the losing end of it's epic duel with the Narwhal. It looked like it could be the end for the duck-billed marsupial...

-Xin Yun

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3001 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 101  Next