Comics by Shaenon II

Mad science has never been so cute!
It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:35 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 370 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Official "Pester the Characters with Questions" Thread!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:03 pm 
Heh heh heh.

future Jane, future Chic, future Jess, and future Xerox: How do you react if/when your daughter tries to play a trick on you (and you discover it in advance)? How often do you discover it in advance?

(No answer yet... I'll think of something.)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:24 pm 
Mad Scientist Unbelievable

Jane Narbon wrote:
All: Do you have the normal set of "shoulder angel / shoulder devil"? And if not, what do you have?
Whether you have the standard set or not, what do yours look like?

David's Shoulder Angel: Look! Someone just exploded the top of that building, and now it's on fire!

David's Other Shoulder Angel: You know you'd feel really bad if people got hurt while you were off enjoying a delicious sundae instead of helping them...

David's Shoulder Angel: You need to help them! It's the right thing to do!

David's Other Shoulder Angel: I agree! It's our responsibility to help people in need if we can!

David: *Raising an eyebrow* Wait, shouldn't one of you guys be a devil?

David's Shoulder Angel:
...Look, just GO.

Sarcastic: I don't support the idea that morality should be externalized like that. I have a Feasibility Surveyor and a Spin Doctor. Morality ought to strictly be MY call.

Michael's Shoulder Angel: Yeee! You should go cure cancer!

Michael: Shut up shut up shut up!

Michael's Shoulder Devil:
Newbie. You need to be subtle if you want to influence a mortal... *Smoking a cigar and relaxing behind a phantasmal desk*

"There is a fine line between a good King and a Despot. A King is best when His subjects barely realize that He exists. When His work is done and His will is fulfilled, they will say, 'We did it ourselves.'"
-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:15 pm 
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist

ok this one is for everyone who's read MS paint adventures

Would you be a player or a Troll and how well do you think you'd fit the role?

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:35 pm 

Demothesis wrote:
ok this one is for everyone who's read MS paint adventures

Would you be a player or a Troll and how well do you think you'd fit the role?

This isn't QUITE an answer, but with permission from Tinker I've seen fit to post this discussion I had with him about a similar subject as a response, at least. It discusses what David, Sarcastic, Michael, Eta, Cleese, Andrew, and Xerox would be like as players, and what their game worlds would be like:

Quote:
Zobot: Michael would probably have an Arm sprite... or maybe a robot one.
Zobot: In this hypothetical situation, Sarcastic would probably have a stuffed Tiger she'd prototype
InsanityLuc: Eta's would be one of his Raven dolls at least...
InsanityLuc: ....EricSprite!
Zobot: Would that work better for Frederic or Andrew, though?
InsanityLuc: It's work for Fredric grat- just like John, he doesn;t knwo the figure too well.
Zobot: Fair enough
InsanityLuc: Eta's would be a animal..
Zobot: Heehee
InsanityLuc: Heee....
Zobot: I don't even think Cleese needs to be a player...he'd probably just be in the area when Frederic got in the medium
InsanityLuc: Yeah, I think so. He;d meake a great weapon, actiualy... XD
Zobot: *You have created the Epic Golden Cleese. It noms at you curiously*
InsanityLuc: ....d'awww.....
InsanityLuc: Cleese-spectebus?
Zobot: I just imagine an imp holding Cleese and punching something with him, and him just looking innoculous and not noticing at all
InsanityLuc: Just eating a cookie.
InsanityLuc: Really happily
Zobot: Heehee!
Zobot: Or maybe a planet of Cleeses!
Zobot: Like the Salamanders!
InsanityLuc: Eeeee! Floating in seas of tea!
Zobot: "The Land of Tea and Peach Trees"?
InsanityLuc: Yes. :3
InsanityLuc: Where fragrant winds blow the scent of tea and fruit accross the soft sugar fields.
Zobot: Aww,,,
Zobot: That's pretty cute
InsanityLuc: Their Denizen is spreading our soap through their beautiful lands...
InsanityLuc: It;s icky.
Zobot: *Pictures Cleeses trapped in floating soap bubbles*
InsanityLuc: ....that;s the saddest cutest image ever.
Zobot: Hmm... and Michael would have some sort of weird world of steel and plantlife...
Zobot: "World of Vines and Metal"?
InsanityLuc: ....full of Arms?
Zobot: It'd be a semi-abandoned planet. Filled with ancient technology and forgotten cities.
Zobot: I've noticed each of the Worlds seems to have some sort of reflection on the people visiting them
Zobot: Look at the Salamanders, they're really silly and jokey, like John is. And the world of Heat And Clockwork ties in with Dave pretty well.
InsanityLuc: Yeah, that;s true... Rose too. I still love where she;s first exporing... she seems so awed and delighted despite herself
Zobot: Michael's world would reflect a sort of duality in his nature... like civilization and nature, or Michael's own issues with knowing what he wants.
InsanityLuc: Yeah...
Zobot: I'm not even sure if there WOULD be any inhabitants (We haven't seen any in Rose's world, so I'm not sure about that) or if you'd just find traces of them
InsanityLuc: Fredric's would be an old, old world- but full of half built wonders and art.
Zobot: I've actually thought a lot about this ever since I linked to that "Design a world for an adventure game that represents you" thing.
InsanityLuc: Fredric;s would express his feelings about being immortal, and unsure of himself still. Kind of a crazy, antique feeling pace.
InsanityLuc: With loads of fog.
Zobot: If David had a world, it'd be something like "Land of Storms and Islands"... something like Destiny Islands from the Kingdom Hearts games, if you know what I mean.
Zobot: The whole world would be a big sea, with a ton of islands dotting it... the storms would represent the sort of adversity that David keeps getting himself flung into, the challenges in what he believes is an ohterwise beautiful world.
InsanityLuc: Hmm... I think Andrews would have a beautiful, light, colorful sky full of colors and prisims... and the ground woudl be all shadows and secret things, with all the buildings and important bits deep in the ground. something like a 'Land of Light and Dark'
Zobot: Sarcastics would be... yeah. Pretty hard to describe. I suppose the best name would be "Land of Form and Function"
InsanityLuc: ....Eta's would be awesome.
Zobot: I don't know how to describe it.... a sort of fluid world, where landscapes moved around and objects change depending on their appearnance, or often have hidden uses or significances.
InsanityLuc: I like that idea.
Zobot: It reflects her feelings on appearance and the superficial verses the inner meaning.
InsanityLuc: Heh. Nice. I can see it having some really deviosu puzzles.
Zobot: Pretty much. A lot of landscapes would also be like optical illusions, or do tricks with sounds and stuff
Zobot: What would Eta's be like?
InsanityLuc: I see it as being kind of seeming at first like it was made of building blocks- like a huge oy ground...
InsanityLuc: But the closer you get, the more you realize that it;s all either complex machenery or super adapted wildlife- all with a kind of wild duality to them.
Zobot: Ooo!
InsanityLuc: Curves next to angles, colors that clash...
InsanityLuc: Hic creatures would either be a symbyotic pair of species that are different, or one species with a split down the middle.
Zobot: Interesting
InsanityLuc: I like the idea of two symbiotic creatures- like one is all doll like and dark, and the other is kind of monsterish and light.
Zobot: Interesting...
InsanityLuc: Xerox's would be a giant oddly blocky, stoney land of light Full of tiny happy innocent creatures who pass little 'orbs' of knowledge around all day, racing through little paths in the stone.
Zobot: Hmm...like a giant circuit
InsanityLuc: Exactly.
InsanityLuc: His Denezen would have caused big avalanches- blocking the paths.
Zobot: Aww....
InsanityLuc: The little Data guys woudl be all panicked and sad.
Zobot: David's Denizen would probably be some giant dragon (An iconic hero fight would probably work best for this) But a chinese one, wreathed in stormclouds and lightning.
InsanityLuc: Oooooh... making the stormy seas worse!
Zobot: Yup! And it'd hurl hurricanes and typhoons and it's breath weapon would be lighting and rain and hail!
InsanityLuc: Ooooh, niice.
InsanityLuc: Andrews... hmm.
InsanityLuc: Somehow I see it as messing up the balance of hsi world... something messing up the light, maybe?
Zobot: Hmm... I'm drawing a blank for Andrew's.
Zobot: Maybe in the darkness it'd be waay too bright and too shiny, and in the light it'd be a sweeping thing cloaked in shadows?
InsanityLuc: Oooh! I know! An enormous serpent consuming both and leaving areas too much of one or the other- crushing the buildings and trees.
Zobot: Michael's would be... the Arm, probably. In that giant battle-body it was in, covered in rust-stains and vines. A forgotten robot thing, a hulking relic of ancient technology, an past Menace....
InsanityLuc: Ooooh....
Zobot: And that's a really good idea for Andrews!
InsanityLuc: I think so- for him, his internal distinctions are... important.
Zobot: Sarcastics would be... gah, I don't know
InsanityLuc: Hmm... something... maybe mode-locking areas intot heir weakest forms?
Zobot: Hmm.... maybe... possibly some sort of amorphous shapeshifter or something. I'd have to think about it

"There is a fine line between a good King and a Despot. A King is best when His subjects barely realize that He exists. When His work is done and His will is fulfilled, they will say, 'We did it ourselves.'"
-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:01 pm 
Hyperkeeper

To Jane: With your talents, have you ever considered a career as a stage magician?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:33 pm 
Heh heh heh.

Quote:
future Jane, future Chic, future Jess, and future Xerox: How do you react if/when your daughter tries to play a trick on you (and you discover it in advance)? How often do you discover it in advance?

Future Jane: When I discover it, I carefully disarm and disassemble it, then set it up in my daughter's room. I almost always discover it in advance, but occasionally, I do get caught— I'm still not sure how Helen placed the pressure pads in the floor in front of the oven.

Quote:
To Jane: With your talents, have you ever considered a career as a stage magician?

Jane: Ooh, you mean misdirection, trickery, deception and deceit? I do all that already.

Jane's Writer: For Jane, it actually sounds like an alluring career. Magician, or eye candy distraction assistant... I'd probably splice something about it into Jane's backstory or career history if it wasn't already full.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:00 pm 

Question to any characters: What would be your ideal wedding and what kind of dress/suit would you like to wear for it? (Thanks to all the chat pairing up for me even thinking up this question)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:16 am 

Jess: Had mine already. Mind you, I would've been just as happy to run off to Vegas. *Musses Xerox's hair* But I wouldn't change a thing.

Chic: ....Do I have to answer that?

Writer: Yes, you do. At least a bit.

Chic: La la la...I can't heeeeaaaar yooouuu!

Writer: Prima donna. She'd probably wear a mantilla over a high comb, spanish style.I could see her wearing or carrying a certain clockwork rose someone made for her, that she found on a rocket...
All her family and friends would be there. And, there would be lots of music and dancing at the reception. Because it's fun, and also to make it easier to slip away later.
But honestly, she'd be just as content with a small private ceremony. Whatever makes the men in her life happy.

Penny: I'll think about that if and when it gets to that point. I'm concentrating on college now!

Farnsworth: No comment.

Writer: But....

Farnsworth: *lifts an eyebrow, says nothing*

Writer: *Quails!*

Farnsworth: That's better.

Rolf: Um....*blushing, glances at Claire* Hy heff no comment.

Writer: Not you too!

Rolf: Only thing matters, is de who. De rest is details. *still red* Excuse me, hy'm late for vork! *flees*

Writer: He'd wear his best black hat, and a formal black outfit. Long coat? *ponders*

Kid Atomic: Since we're bein' all hypothetical here...Private ceremony. I'd ask my dorky brother Rad to stand up with me as best man.

Writer: He's a romantic. Will probably read her a love poem he's carefully written himself.

Kid Atomic: *Cool and unruffled* Yeah, maybe. A wedding's the start of a happily ever after.

Writer: I don't know what he'd wear. I can't see a tux, and I like the Kid Atomic outfit Demo drew....I really don't know.

Writer: One thing I think all of them will agree on is no time travelling offspring crashing the party.
Or, at least, they'd better be sneaky enough not to get caught.

Do you think I had the 1st idea what a squidhole was when I invented it? Certainly not! I was just messing about! That's when the very best & very Maddest Science gets done. I thought,Why, this alabaster octopus looks like it wants a nice transmission inside it,& fairly soon I had a thing that obviously had a Use, though what that Use could be was a total mystery.
(Sameness Engine) I haven't the 1st notion of what it's for! That's not why I made it-I made it for the sheer joy of making something new! It's getting up to tell me what it wants me to do, though, I can just feel it. It's been giggling a lot at night.
The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland
C Valente

Last edited by chicgeek on Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:17 am 

Demothesis(Chat version): Not sure. I'd like my family to be there though. Can't say who for spoiler reasons. As for dress. A fancier suit would probably be about all I'd change. I'd probably have to get my hair under control too.

Demothesis: Marriage? I have a career to take care of. Maybe when I retire.

Foigran:*laughing breathlessly*

Laughingman: Eh? Uhm, I dunno. Let me wiki weddings and I'll get back to you.

DR.KINESTRO!(TM)
: What? Is DR.KINESTRO!(TM)'s garb insufficient for marriage?! DR.KINESTRO!(TM) will not change clothes for a simple ceremony!

Anona
: I don't think you ever change clothes... I swear I can smell you and I don't even have an olfactory organ.

Diane: I have no idea how to dress for those ridiculous things. A suit?

Ellie: I'll have my veranda done up all in white lace and flowers! And Nemo will wear a suit and tie and thebest man will where grey instead of black, and the *rambles on for an hour or so*

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:29 am 

Claire: I guess I'd go for a pretty blue dress that matches my eyes, but isn't too fancy, and is *just* my size, and silver high heels and maybe a necklace. And a watch, depending on the circumstances. That's what I usually wear for MSBD, anyway! I'd see if I could get some way to still have explosives, though. Dresses usually don't have pockets.

Rose: Dark red or dark purple, maybe with white lace or something. I look dumb in all white. And the earrings Freddy made for me, so I don't have to worry about destroying the dress with a hole for my %$@&# tail. High heels, and I'll make sure all my jewelry matches.

Crash: ...I'm a robot! I explode when I think about love! ...and maybe a black suit with a dark blue tie, and I'd comb my hair flat and stuff.

nCrash: Same as posi-me, unless I were wearing a dress. I have a light blue one that looks really nice on me but is too fancy to actually wear anywhere.

Jennifer: I might go for white, but not all the lace and veils and stuff. I wouldn't mind A petticoat, though. And maybe a corset, as long as I still have a good place for a deathray.

Spam Poison. I think.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:39 pm 

Hawkwolf wrote:
Question to any characters: What would be your ideal wedding and what kind of dress/suit would you like to wear for it? (Thanks to all the chat pairing up for me even thinking up this question)

Ann: *Holds up a chalk drawing of a wedding picture that's hard to pick any details out in*

David: Umm... I'm still not sure what exactly it means to have a wedding... does everyone get one? I guess I'd just pick a black suit I look nice in and some of those really shiny leather shoes... And maybe a tie? I don't know what I'd be expected to dress like, but everyone wore really fancy outfits at Jess and Xerox's wedding...

Sarcastic: At this point in the game? The way things are going with Thaddeus disappearing, I'm more or less resigning myself to old maid-dom. Not that I'm opposed to marriage, but most of the eligible males in the game are taken already, and I'm not really interested in the other side of things. Besides, with my Clark Kent Syndrome any boy I decided to marry would end up wondering who I was when I approached them at the alter, and that's HARDLY a good way to start a happy domestic life. I pass on answering this question since I lack a current love interest of any sort.

Michael: Ugh. Look, at this point in my life marriage is practically the LAST THING on my mind, and- *thinks for a moment, then sighs* ...nice tuxedo, maybe a few small death-dealing devices hidden inside, small private ceremony with just a few friends and family unless my hypothetical counterpart wanted otherwise, and maaaybe Xerox dangling over a tank of ill-tempered Parinahs at the reception. Does that satisfy your arbitrary shipping query?

Drezebel:
I already got my happy wedding! *Kissing Richard*

Richard:
*Too busy kissing Drezebel to respond*

Sarcastic: ...someone please pull those two apart.

Dave Olsen:
Buzz off! I'm already married!

Sarcastic: ...what?!?

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:27 pm 
Hyperkeeper

I brim with questions prolific! Well, questions, anyway.

All: Are you in any Metaprose Unions (e.g. the Union of Likable Villains)? If so, which?

Also:
All: Where is your idea of the perfect vacation?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:29 pm 

Chic: Perfect vacation? Hmm...there's so many places. But San Fransisco would be kind of fun, that general area. Ocean, forest, ect. just a long drive or fast zepplin ride away! And lots of good food and places to shop.
And Paris would be great. Heck, a tropical island would be nice, too. It depends what I'm in the mood for.

Jess: *shrugs* I've been all over. Lots of places I wouldn't mind seeing again. But there's something about a road trip. Just drive, stop anywhere that appeals. Whether it's the worlds biggest ball of old film negatives, a rodeo, a sunset, a tiny little jewel of a restaurant that's been on the same corner for decades, just...whatever road looks interesting. No schedule. And maybe a good buddy or two along.

Kid Atomic: Away from it all. There's this little hideaway on the moon, and the Earth looks so beautiful from there, y'know? The rooms even have fireplaces, the food's good. They've got a good jazz band, too. I plan on taking my lady there soon.

Do you think I had the 1st idea what a squidhole was when I invented it? Certainly not! I was just messing about! That's when the very best & very Maddest Science gets done. I thought,Why, this alabaster octopus looks like it wants a nice transmission inside it,& fairly soon I had a thing that obviously had a Use, though what that Use could be was a total mystery.
(Sameness Engine) I haven't the 1st notion of what it's for! That's not why I made it-I made it for the sheer joy of making something new! It's getting up to tell me what it wants me to do, though, I can just feel it. It's been giggling a lot at night.
C Valente

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:18 am 
Heh heh heh.

Hawkwolf wrote:

Jane: A full-scale, all-out, traditional "white wedding", with all my friends and enemies invited. As for what to wear... hm. Most likely, a strapless, relatively form-fitting full-length white wedding dress, along with veil, bouquet, long gloves, and white high-heeled boots (I am still a villain, after all). The dress will have secret pockets, for weapons and such, of course.
And I'm hiding a few surprises in the bouquet. I fully intend to get a few microdarts into some of my enemies as I walk down the aisle...

SoItBegins wrote:
All: Are you in any Metaprose Unions (e.g. the Union of Likable Villains)? If so, which?

Jane: Oh, my. Amalgamated Femme Fatales, of course. My requirements are still being reviewed at Likable Villains, but I am a member of Classy Villains. In spades. The Dark Action Girl Federation, of course. There's a few others— I won't bore you with the details.

SoItBegins wrote:
All: Where is your idea of the perfect vacation?

Jane: New Hong Kong.

Last edited by Jane Narbon on Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:22 am 

Hawkwolf wrote:

Okay, because Claire said she wanted to know what Rand had to say-

Rand: Well, since I'm Nightcrawler-toned, blue with dark blue hair....perhaps the usual black suit, very formal. The cravat could echo the color of Rose's gown. Everyone's going to be looking at her anyway. Especially me. *smiles*
Friends and family in attendance. I know, with her being the Dictator's daughter, he'll want to go all out with a big celebration. I think we can expect lots of jaegers in attendance-we should have them provide security.

Black Hat Brigade:
Boris: *nudges Rolf* Hyu alternate has goot idea. We keep de troublemakers away!
Stephan: Ya, de only troublemakers there should be us!
Heinrich: So, Rolf, vhen hyu gonna propose to Claire already?

Rolf: *Turns red (as much as a green jaeger can) and flees!

Boris: *smirks* Is only a matter of time, Heinrich. Dot boy got it bad.

Rand: A-HEM. My wedding was being discussed? Very well, I believe nEta as a ringbearer would be appropriate. Honestly, though...even though I know it'll end up being a big production, I could see a simple garden wedding, with just immediate family. That would be nice....but, I will bow to my fiance's wishes.

Okay, Claire-happy? :)

C Valente

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:10 am 
Hyperkeeper

All: Have you ever started (or, dreamed about starting) a business? If so, what kind of business would it be?

Ariel: If you have to ask, you don't need to know what kind of business I run.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:07 am 
Heh heh heh.

SoItBegins wrote:
All: Have you ever started (or, dreamed about starting) a business? If so, what kind of business would it be?

Jane: Here's my prospectus!:

Incidents Engineered™

From the simplest romantic distraction (ulterior motives available at no extra charge) to the most complicated riot, our operatives can provide you whatever extra help you need for your latest stealth advertisement, covert mission, or confidence game.
"What you need, IE can provide."

Call now: (***) ***-****

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:28 pm 

David: I, uh, kinda already have a business! Ice cream! *Smiles and enjoys ice cream*

Michael: I own a chain of coffee shops that I pay a guy to manage for me while I eat the profits up. Does that count?

Ok, question of my own for every character involved.

What would your screennames for hypothetical Instant Messenger client programs be?

Michael: For the reference? Mine is "Mikeydislikesit" and is a homage to old Life Cereal commercials you've probably never heard of.

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:48 pm 

SoItBegins wrote:

Wally: It'd probably be a Heroes for Hire kinda thing... Though I'd probably end up taking a lot of pro bono cases. Hence, the hopefully going to work for someone else with a better budget and amount of common sense.

Lagos: Eh... either something where I get to blow stuff up, or something similar to the Wall-ster up there. Though I hope I can be considered to have more common sense than him... Not entirely sure about that, of course...

War: Um... I'm pretty sure there's a job where I can get paid to punch people in the face, right? Something along those lines.

Professor Zobot wrote:
Ok, question of my own for every character involved.

What would your screennames for hypothetical Instant Messenger client programs be?

War: ...Is punchitintheFace a valid username? *smiles* Actually, it'd probably be something like formlessDeception, but you know... minor details.

Wally: Did... did my robot just make a sun tzu reference? *shakes head* Sigh... I'd be threearmedChampion, probably... Something along those lines.

Lagos: explosiveLagomorph. Might as well be honest about it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:28 pm 
Hyperkeeper

Quote:

Ariel: "cuteMecha", perhaps?

Now, here's a question.

All: By some (mis)fortune, you have found yourself in hand-to-hand combat with Commander Samuel Vimes. Your defeat (or, speedy withdrawal) is inevitable. My question is: are you knocked out, or do you run, and how long does it take before this happens?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:50 pm 

SoItBegins wrote:
All: By some (mis)fortune, you have found yourself in hand-to-hand combat with Commander Samuel Vimes. Your defeat (or, speedy withdrawal) is inevitable. My question is: are you knocked out, or do you run, and how long does it take before this happens?

Claire: Eeeeee! Shiny!Prim! I wave to the shiny!Prim and say hi! Yay Prims!

Jennifer: ...that wasn't the question.

Claire: But shiny!Prim...

Writer: LAST time she ran away, and managed to not get knocked out...

Jennifer: Ok, as for me... Erm, run, and then I get knocked out very, very quickly. Brrrr... shiny!Prim...

Spam Poison. I think.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:33 pm 

Sib asked-
Quote:
[/By some (mis)fortune, you have found yourself in hand-to-hand combat with Commander Samuel Vimes. Your defeat (or, speedy withdrawal) is inevitable. My question is: are you knocked out, or do you run, and how long does it take before this happens?quote]

Chic: I mostly shoot stuff, but you did stipulate hand to hand. And, hmm...I'm jaeger, but he's an experianced fighter. Who deals with trolls, vampires, wizards, ect. Yeah, I'd run. And, it would be a short fight. Anybody else, I think I'd have an edge. But this is Vimes.

Jess: Hmm...okay, I hate to say it, but I'd be knocked out. I'd be so convinced that I could somehow win that fight, see? Eh, I'll just have to escape when that happens. And, I'd like to think the fight would take a while, but who knows?

Zobot asked-
Quote:

Mecha-HeavyMetal.
Jess: MsEmmaPeel.
Sparky:....I wanted that one! *sighes* Phooey.

C Valente

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:09 am 

Professor Zobot wrote:

Hawk: I have to think about it.

Miss Clay: I think Sensigirl works

Writer: Really, I figured Tempeststorm would fit

Miss Clay: *grumbles*

Miss Clay.........

Miss Clay: You still thinking there Hawk?

Hawk: There is nothing wrong with that.

Miss Clay: Just go with Birdman and be done with it.

Kind of a morbid thought. What would you do if you knew death was coming within the hour and there was no avoiding it or coming back?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:34 pm 

Hawkwolf wrote:
Kind of a morbid thought. What would you do if you knew death was coming within the hour and there was no avoiding it or coming back?

Natalie: Get really stinkin' drunk.

Sarcastic: Take out a life insurance policy on myself with whoever is gullible enough to give me the most favorable terms.

David: Face it head on like a man and try to change it, or, if I can't do that, try to keep it from spilling over onto other people.

A more generic question for anyone who wants to answer it: What is your favorite book and/or movie, various characters?

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:08 pm 

Ok. Some questions for various cast members!

Demothesis: What was your very first job like? Also, what is your weapon of choice?

Andrew Tinker: Ok, spill. What is your most adorable story about Frederic as a little bun?

Eric Tinker: Ok, spill. What is your most adorable story about Andrew Tinker as a little kid?

Tinker Twins (And/or Dr. Mallory): Ok, spill. What is your most adorable story about Eta?

SiB: Ok, spill. What's your most embarassing story about Jane Narbon?

Dr. Beard: Ok, spill. What's your most adorable story about Mimic?

Claire's original parents: Ok, spill. What's your most embarassing story about Claire?

Jess: Ok, spill. What's your most embarassing story about Em?

Lagos: Ok, spill. What's your most embarassing story about Wally?

Hawk: Ok, spill. What's your funniest story?

Penny: What is your favorite food?

Dr. Kinestro: What's your favorite evil scheme?

Laitu: What is the origin of your wifflebat?

Eta: Hypothetically, supposed that a small jade dragon named Desus piled all your toys into one great big hoard and claimed them as his own. How do you deal with the situation?

Frederic: Magic the Gathering or Yu Gi Oh?

Herr: Do you still have cat ears? Also, if given the choice between a chemistry set and a surgeon's kit, which would you prefer for a birthday gift? Also, what is your preferred sort of death trap?

Teal: What's your favorite thing to nyam?

Jennifer: Favorite food? Also... in my hands I hold a mind reading device and a death ray. You may have one, but not both. Choose.

War: What's your favored method of destroying buildings?

Other Hawk: So now that you've had it for a little while, what do you think of Existance? Any objections? Things you'd change?

Jane Narbon: If you were to pick an animal that you felt represented you, what animal would you pick?

To anyone in the cast who feels like answering: Here's a standard Prisoner's Dilemma situation: You are one of two suspects are arrested by the police. The police have insufficient evidence for a conviction, and, having separated you and your partner, visit each of you to offer the same deal. If one testifies for the prosecution against the other (defects) and the other remains silent (cooperates), the defector goes free and the silent accomplice receives the full 10-year sentence. If both remain silent, both prisoners are sentenced to only six months in jail for a minor charge. If each betrays the other, each receives a five-year sentence. You must choose to betray your partner or to remain silent. You can also assume that your partner would not know about the betrayal before the end of the investigation. What would you do?

-Xin Yun

Last edited by Zobot257 on Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:36 pm 

Professor Zobot wrote:
Demothesis: What was your very first job like? Also, what is your weapon of choice?

Demothesis: I worked for a Dr. Foigran, madman, of course, had a penchant for messing with people's minds. Woke up several times with memories that didn't belong to me just because he felt like it. It was quite satisfying to watch him taken in by the progressors. And weapon of choice... Flashbang. It messes with all sorts of biological beings as well as cybernetic, and is an excellent distraction for any situation.

Professor Zobot wrote:
Dr. Kinestro: What's your favorite evil scheme?

DR.KINESTRO!(TM): DR.KINESTRO!(TM) Has no favorite scheme! They are all exceedingly brilliant and foolproof!

10 ghost tackles.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:54 pm 

Quote:
Jess: Ok, spill. What's your most embarassing story about Em?

Jess: Heh, which one to choose? Once, in middle school, Em fell asleep in home room, and Tommy Jansen doodled on her face with a permanent marker. She scrubbed forever, but still had faint traces of it all day. Unibrow, curly mustache, goatee. What made that really bad was that she had to get up in front of class and give a report....
We got even. To this day I'll bet the mention of tadpoles makes him shudder.

Quote:
Penny: What is your favorite food?

Penny: It's tough, but I'd have to go with my great grandfather's etouffee. Papa Gray is the best cook! Dad is almost as good. No surprise there, since he taught dad. But you'd think Papa used a magic spell or something.

C Valente

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:14 pm 

Professor Zobot wrote:
Claire's original parents: Ok, spill. What's your most embarassing story about Claire?

James: Ok, so she was about one and a half, and she had this case of flour she was trying to blow up, but she thought that maybe it wouldn't blow up if it didn't have enough air, so she opened up the case and spread the powder out on the floor-

Eliza: I thought it was the time when she was four and decided she could skip out on bedtime if she went after the deathbots a few hours in advance, but didn't have any idea which wires to cut or what to modify, so she ended up triggering the 'bedtime' subroutine waaaay early... She was so cute, all indignant trying to hide the wirecutters behind her back and explain to me why it COULDN'T be bedtime yet without saying what she did...

Claire: *all red* Moooooooom! Daaaaaaaaaaad!

Professor Zobot wrote:
Laitu: What is the origin of your wifflebat?

Laitu: Grandpa got it for me!

Professor Zobot wrote:
Teal: What's your favorite thing to nyam?

Teal: Peep meep meep peep! *thinks* Peep... *runs off, and returns with one of Daddee's potstickers* Eee! Nyam nyam! *nyams it*

Professor Zobot wrote:
Jennifer: Favorite food? Also... in my hands I hold a mind reading device and a death ray. You may have one, but not both. Choose.

Jennifer: Peanut butter and marshmallow fluff sandwich. And death ray- I already have a mind reading device in my pocket.

Professor Zobot wrote:
To anyone in the cast who feels like answering: Here's a standard Prisoner's Dilemma situation: You are one of two suspects are arrested by the police. The police have insufficient evidence for a conviction, and, having separated you and your partner, visit each of you to offer the same deal. If one testifies for the prosecution against the other (defects) and the other remains silent (cooperates), the defector goes free and the silent accomplice receives the full 10-year sentence. If both remain silent, both prisoners are sentenced to only six months in jail for a minor charge. If each betrays the other, each receives a five-year sentence. You must choose to betray your partner or to remain silent. You can also assume that your partner would not know about the betrayal before the end of the investigation. What would you do?

Claire: Get bored and leave jail. Then splosions! I like splosions.

Edgar: Betray my partner for a completely irrelevant crime that they can't be proven guilty for. See what that counts as.

James: Go on endlessly about asparagus until I get bored and leave.

Yvonne: Remain silent.

Jennifer: Blame Yvonne, regardless of who I got arrested with.

Crash: Refuse to speak anything but binary, and see what they did.

Eliza: Betray them. If I'm still in jail after that, hunt them down. *grins*

Laitu: I'm in jail?! Why'm I in jail?! I didn't do it! Mommyyyyyyyy! *wibbles*

Spam Poison. I think.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:29 am 

Professor Zobot wrote:
Hawk: Ok, spill. What's your funniest story?

Hawk: Well with my parents around there wasn't a lot of "funny" moments but I had more then a few. But really the funniest moment is with me and my partner wing, before we moved, had to deal with a rat infestation. At first we thought it was an invasion of electrical beast assassins. See the rats was chewing on our wires and we thought it was something else. Took us a week to realize our mistakes. *chuckles you should have seen all the traps and tricks we tried.

Professor Zobot wrote:
Other Hawk: So now that you've had it for a little while, what do you think of Existence? Any objections? Things you'd change?

Other Hawk: I think there is too many loose ends running around. They need to be tied up.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:46 pm 

(double dip? or Double post?)

Here is a question that goes to Jane, Andrew, Xerox, ntinker (aka the ruler of the negaverse oh benevolent ruler), Jennifer, Dr. Beard, Herr doctor, Dr. Kinestro, Wally AND chicgeek. (There is a reason for the odd choice of names ok)

If you were to build and use a doomsday device (if you are good then assume that you are evil or something), What would it be and do? Something that fits your unique style and personality I mean.

Last edited by Hawkwolf on Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 370 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next