Comics by Shaenon II

Mad science has never been so cute!
It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:57 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 370 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Official "Pester the Characters with Questions" Thread!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:39 pm 
Mad Scientist Unbelievable

Question for Jane: As you may recall, a lot of Andrew's newer menagerie (Eddie The Cheeagle, for instance. And Cheshire, I recall.) was, in fact, created at your lab with your materials. Admittedly after you kidnapped him, but still.
My question is, would you request a portion or all of the genetic copyright for the Cheeagle or any other creatures made at that time? Or just maybe check up on them every now and then.

My next question is for Drezebel.
So... you found out about Dr. Mallory and teh Twin;s 'agreement' allready, right? *is knocked out*

Delta; !@#! writers...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:29 am 
Heh heh heh.

Quote:
Have you ever had a part-time job in Sales? For some reason I get the feeling you'd be good at it.

Jane: Once. Before blueLight happened. Being quite ordinary back then, I was terrible at it.

Quote:
...would you request a portion or all of the genetic copyright for the Cheeagle or any other creatures made at that time? Or just maybe check up on them every now and then.

Jane: No, you were the one who made them, so you gain full copyrights. Though, they were from my lab, so I do check in every so often (I used to leave a new camera in your house every time, but I've stopped now.)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:06 am 
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist

Professor Zobot wrote:
Trebaruna... how exactly do you pronounce your name? And how may different inaccurate pronunciations have you had to deal with?

Trebaruna: It's Treh-bar-oon-ah. I've heard a lot of people try to tell me it's Trii-ba-roohna, or something. Which is stupid. I write down their names in this little book and pay them back when I'm bored.

Professor_Tinker wrote:
Andrew: Hmm? Oh, yes I did, as a matter of fact. Why?

Derek: kiew ofnwei. msg enfj!
Janitor: Heh heh.

"It sure is, my little echinoid. It sure is."
"No. I mean, literally. That's fictional."
"Whatever."
~ Friendly Hostility

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:16 am 

Professor Zobot wrote:
Would anyone be interested in another "Frankenstein Grand Prix"-ish sort of event, except with different events at a later point in time?

Writer: Yes!

Professor Zobot wrote:
Jennifer Umbra: Out of everyone in your family, who do you think is the hardest to mess with?

Jennifer: Tough one... Everyone's hard to mess with in their own way, but I'd have to say Neal. At least, for the people my age. Grandfather is easily the hardest to mess with, but that's because I don't dare. So Neal, because he usually knows what I'm doing and ends up twisting it to his own means. Claire's the easiest to mess with, by far.

Claire: Hey!

Jennifer: She doesn't really have much of a sense of subtlety, so her only defense is resorting to physical violence, and I can usually make her burst into tears before then. Crash is also pretty easy to mess with.

Claire: *glances at Crash, then starts to sneak up on Jennifer*

Crash: *tackles Jennifer as Claire grabs her* Pudding?

Claire: Uh-huh. There's a vat over there. We can just drop her in.

Jennifer: Hey, wait a minute- *is tossed into a vat of pudding*

Spam Poison. I think.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:50 pm 

Professor Zobot wrote:
Wally: Have you ever had a creation turn on you and try and destroy you? I mean, seriously destroy you?

Wally: Um... yes. I, uh, don't like to talk about it though. It was a rough time for both of us. Of course, it didn't help that she was trying to destroy the town at the same time. Hmm... you know, it's possible that might not even count, since she's only partly my creation. Still, between that and some of the accidental creations, I've definitely been attacked by my own stuff more than once. Heck, even War tried to take over my body that one time at the Mad Sci awards.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:59 pm 
Heh heh heh.

Jane (to Xerox): If I ever were to apply for a job at M... um. Well... OK. Do you have a desk job for a prim and proper woman in a business suit and hair bun, whose job is primarily (1) to be bureaucratic and cooly obstructive, and (2) to occasionaly have to trigger a trapdoor?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:32 pm 

Jane Narbon wrote:
Jane (to Xerox): If I ever were to apply for a job at M... um. Well... OK. Do you have a desk job for a prim and proper woman in a business suit and hair bun, whose job is primarily (1) to be bureaucratic and cooly obstructive, and (2) to occasionaly have to trigger a trapdoor?

Xerox: Actually, yeah. Calypso's considering retirement right now to start up a family, maybe write up his memoirs. Hard to begrudge a man his happy ending. And I can run this place by myself with Lemon's help easy, but I sill need a secretary. All I really ask is someone who can figure what's important, and who can run the coffee machine- I swear, yu'd think the damn thing was made in the Heterodyne era, but it makes a great cup.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:48 pm 

For David Toboz: What is it that makes you enjoy being a hero so much? I mean, I never really got the attraction of it... Plus, evil can be a lot of fun!

For Claire: Is your family enjoyable to be a part of? I mean, they pick on you a lot... Do you enjoy it?

For Andrew: In your travels for M, have you encountered Jaegers in another dimension? If so, how do they differ from our Jaegers? Part of my Doktorate thesis dealt with the bridge of Madsci experiments across dimensional bridges, and I wondered what an exploer would have to say...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:57 pm 

Andrew: Sure. The Nega-Verse has them- they're basically the same. A little more... shall I say... helpful? Something like that. My uncles woudl know more about it than I do, but I assume that if Universe has 'Heterodyne', then universe has 80% chance of having 'Jagermonster', otherwise an equivalent. Differences in 'Jagermonster' woudl stem from 'Heterodyne'. For instance, I have a theory this universe isn't 'Heterodyne Prime'- that is, not the Universe of Origin. It;s all rather complicated to explain properly...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:10 pm 

Claire: My family is awesome to be part of! I mean, yes, they pick on me, and I don't like that very much... but that's just part of having a family, right? And they usually leave me in one piece. Although Prim freaked out for some reason when I said he was like a brother except without the yelling and insulting and fighting and painful experiments and stuff... I never did understand that... But I really, really like my family.

Jennifer: *now covered in pudding* D'aww... widdle Claire wuvs her famiwy... isn't that sweet...

Claire: You shut up. You'd say the same.

Jennifer: Yes, but I'm still going to make fun of you.

Spam Poison. I think.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:39 am 

For all henches: What do you do to serve your respective mads to the best of your abilities?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:54 am 

Claire: Oh! I clean the lab and keep it well-stocked and organize the chemicals and cook and get experimented on and blow up any buildings Mistress dislikes-

Jennifer: You've never done that.

Claire: But I would if there was a building she told me she disliked. And I get rid of the Heroes when she doesn't want to be bothered and sometimes distract them and run the routine experiments she doesn't want to bother with and I'm trying to re-wire the lightning rods to bring down the electric bills... And, uh... well, I basically do whatever she asks me to. Except I probably wouldn't send gerbils after Prim or attack Fredric or Rolf or anything... but I'm hoping she doesn't ask me to do that...

Jennifer: What was that?

Claire: Nothing! Nothing... I didn't say anything...

Jennifer: You're a bad hench, aren't you?

Claire: No! I work really hard and I'm helpful!

Spam Poison. I think.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:49 am 

Thaddeus: I carry things that are too heavy for the gazebos. I clean hard to reach places. I organize some of Professor Tinker's files-I have to wear a blind fold, luckily his filing system has braile. I shoot at things for him too, and I think that's about it. Wait, I also tell him to keep escape pods on spaceships instead of discarding them and stuff like that.

Radcliffe: I shoot stuff for Prof-Andron'cus. I help him wi' depth calculations. I carry mat'rials and find scrap. I shoot a' stuff. I help track down grad stud'nts and force them to grade papers. I pilot bigger 'chines and stuff. Oh and I shoot stuff.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:32 am 

Lagos: Serve? I'm not sure I get your meaning there. I don't serve anybody, so... yeah. Now, occasionally, I'll help the poor incompetent, especially if he asks really nicely. When that happens, I usually end up shooting stuff or helping him build something new and strange or maybe building the stuff myself. I suppose I sometimes end up cleaning things too, though I don't get asked to do that too often since that thing with the sink. Seriously, how was I supposed to know that it was flammable?

Wally: You dropped thermite into it!

Lagos: Yeah, yeah, whatever. Lets get a proper henchmen to answer. War?

War: Well, for the most part, I blow things up on command, and handle any strategy needed. Besides that, I serve as the front line in the war on clutter in the lab, and although I may, at first glance, appear to be loosing, everything in there serves an important function. I even figured out how to use the tesla coil to toast bread. The monstrosities are even more functional now.

Lagos: Yeah, yeah, you're a domestic general. I suppose that's it then, nobody else to answer-

Beetlebrox: >*Ahem*<

Lagos:...You know what, I don't even want to know what's that supposed to sound like.

Beetlebrox: >Well, I serve as a communications center for all these people, passing messages back and forth when I'm not hosting direct communication. Plus, I store all the data, interpret and present it for them, and run all the automated systems on any experiment that they aren't personally working on. Oh, and if I've got any spare cycles, they've got a half dozen blueprints they need me to clean up. It's all great fun<

Wally: Hey, it's not that bad. I mean, we... um... well... okay, maybe we do rely on you a bit. Want us to cut back on it for a bit?

Beetlebrox: >Why? I mean, I just said it's lost of fun<

Wally: Huh? You mean you weren't being sarcastic?

Beetlebrox: >Nope. It's a lot to do, but I enjoy it, and it keeps me busy<

Wally: Oh... Well, alrighty then. I guess I do have at least one good henchman, even if it is a...

Beetlebrox, Lagos, War: Yes?

Wally: Um... Look, a demonic duck! *Vanishes at the distraction*

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:36 pm 

Sayasuke: I believe this now counts as a 'henchmen', as I do consider Tinker san my daimyo. As well, Zenshitai is now *my* ward, which makes him Tinker san's servant as well.

Zenshitai: Go (untranslatable) yourself with a (untranslatable).

Sayasuke: SO far my duties are aiding Guy san with heavy lifting, tending to Andrew san's flower garden, training Fredric kun in combat and meditation, special missions, and aide in battle. I have also been invited to aide M in several experiments, as needed.

Zenshitai: As far as I can tell, my job is to keep this idiot entertained...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:05 pm 

Sparky- Henchman? Well, I do my best, but I tend to accidentally knock things over in a lab. If there's room to work, I hand Chic tools, and fetch whatever she needs.

Chic-What happened to the scooby doo accent?

Sparky-Too much of a pain to keep up with, for this thread anyway. Mainly I play the role of Faithful Hound. You know, offer comfort, cheer up, run for sticks, the usual. I'm big enough to ride on, if needed. Plus being an attack dog. As well as the six inch fangs, I can do small zaps of lightning. And, of course, let's not forget my knowledge of old Avengers episodes.

Mecha-I'm usually the one helping Mom in the lab. I hand her things, and grow a lot of the building materials. And intruders never get by me!

Sparky-*sighes* I know. You get all the fun.

Mecha-Yeah, but as awesome as I am, I'm not mobile. So you get to help Mom when she's not at home.

Godfrey-And even though I've barely been mentioned since my creation-

Writer-Sorry!

Godfrey-I do research, mostly. And all the usual functions of an A.I., to boot.

Coffeepot-*Burble! Hiss!*

Mecha-Coffeepot says he makes the best cup of joe in town, as well as being a card shark. Plus he fullfills the same function in the lab as the bench of bubbling flasks that every mad has. It's a living...

Writer-Yes, Chic has a very strange household. No hench in the traditional sense, since her cousin Desius took off for the tall timber, but they all manage to work together nicely.
So-a sentient A.I.-Primary Xerox's first mad creation, to boot. A machine vine, that considers Chic it's Mom, since it developed sentience under her care. A mad creation who's a pet, by choice-even though she's smarter than Mecha. And the coffeepot, who is content the way it is. Especially since they have a weekly poker night.
That's all, folks!

Do you think I had the 1st idea what a squidhole was when I invented it? Certainly not! I was just messing about! That's when the very best & very Maddest Science gets done. I thought,Why, this alabaster octopus looks like it wants a nice transmission inside it,& fairly soon I had a thing that obviously had a Use, though what that Use could be was a total mystery.
(Sameness Engine) I haven't the 1st notion of what it's for! That's not why I made it-I made it for the sheer joy of making something new! It's getting up to tell me what it wants me to do, though, I can just feel it. It's been giggling a lot at night.
The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland
C Valente

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:26 pm 
Hyperkeeper

The Peanut Gallery: We've been reading the Perfects stories-- but... well... don't real teenage girls talk a little more colloquially than the Perfects do?

SiB0 (The Writer): Aha, I see you caught that! In reality, the Perfects talk just like that, but for clarity and easy comprehension, dialogue is filtered and redubbed before the stories are published. Slang is only used to denote where group members are deliberately hiding their intelligence for the purpose of deceiving someone.

Helen Gamma Narbon: Like, totally. We so wanted to have it go straight! But, SiBby said, like, "I must assert my authoritatumity!", and now it's like that. We said, Lame!, because it was totally bogus, ya know? But he got so intense! So, it, like, stayed that way.

SiB0: ....quiet, you.

To Chic: What do you plan to build next?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:56 am 
Hyperkeeper

OK, more questions!

Andrew & Chic: Do you think that Jane is exerting a bad influence on you?

Jane: Where do you store all those wonderful toys?

Jess: When you transform, where do the appropriate clothes come from?

Xerox & Jane: Now that you and Jane know about the relationship you had when you were young (playmates, for a given value of play), will this be the beginning of a beautiful friendship?

Jane & Chic: What are the best pranks (not scams or con routines, mind you-- pranks) you've ever played? Alone or together.

Maria & altChic: Now that you (Maria Narbon) have met altChic, which do the two of you do more-- making mischief or hunting villains?

Andrew: Have you told David about Magical Whatsit Princess DV yet?

Sayasuke: What are your favorite (a) Nintendo RPGs, and (b) RPGs of any kind? What game soundtracks are your favorites?
...heck, while we're at it, what are your favorite video games, period?

Zanshitai: Subbing, or dubbing?

The Mysterious, Shadowy Villain of Chapter 15: So, can you eat just one?

and,
Core Cast (Andrew, Chic, Jane, Xerox, Frederic, etc.): Have you ever thought about playing 'Assassin', where you try to 'kill' targets (other players) by tracking them down and 'shooting' them with a Nerf gun or a water pistol? I think many of you would be quite good at it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:49 am 

SoItBegins wrote:

Andrew: Not really. If it wasn;t for her pranks, I would just take it out on my classes. I am my own bad influence...

SoItBegins wrote:
Xerox & Jane: Now that you and Jane know about the relationship you had when you were young (playmates, for a given value of play), will this be the beginning of a beautiful friendship?

Xerox: Dammit man! I had JUST repressed those! Nnnrrrrraaaaarrrgghhhh.
*Fiteen minutes and a pack of Red Bull later*
Xerox: I dunno. I mean, it was traumatizing.... but less traumatizing that 89% of the rest of my existence at that point. It was the first time I ever saw a computer. Or had any activity that diddn't involve preparing to kill someone. *thinks a moment* I don;t know. I doubt she really wants to have anything to do with me, or else she;d have contacted me about it by now.

SoItBegins wrote:

Andrew: ....I, um, sent him the collection? *blushes* I was hoping he would read it and then talk to me about it, so that I wouldn't have to start the conversation myself...

SoItBegins wrote:
Sayasuke: What are your favorite (a) Nintendo RPGs, and (b) RPGs of any kind? What game soundtracks are your favorites?
...heck, while we're at it, what are your favorite video games, period?

Sayasuke: The 'Mother' series, The World Ends With You, and Pokemon. Non-Nintendo jrpgs... hmm. I am fond of final fantasy tactics, and I do enjoy the Kingdom Hearts series. My favorite vidogames of all time are Psychonauts, Animal Crossing, and the Katamari series. My current all time Favorite is Okami.

SoItBegins wrote:
Zanshitai: Subbing, or dubbing?

Zenshitai: Hmph! Assuming that an entirely different cultures jokes and tonality can be immediate understood is a joke. Some things will never translate right. Assuming the best possible vocal talent and cultural translation, a bub is superior. For instance, take Howl's Moving Castle. In the original, Howl sounds like a basic pretty boy- but in the West, such an archetype would have made him sound weak, or overly feminine. So the Western voice is deep, and resonant. None of the humor his his picky attitude is lost, and the audience has an easier time understanding his purpose.

SoItBegins wrote:
Core Cast (Andrew, Chic, Jane, Xerox, Frederic, etc.): Have you ever thought about playing 'Assassin', where you try to 'kill' targets (other players) by tracking them down and 'shooting' them with a Nerf gun or a water pistol? I think many of you would be quite good at it.

Andrew: .... toy store, anyone?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:12 pm 

SoItBegins wrote:

Professor_Tinker wrote:
Andrew: ....I, um, sent him the collection? *blushes* I was hoping he would read it and then talk to me about it, so that I wouldn't have to start the conversation myself...

David: I don't really see what everyone keeps giggling about with this. I mean, it's just a comic-thingy... Andrew's big on stories. If he wants to tell one about magical girls I have no problem with it.

Sarcastic: I think you missed the point, boss.

David: Oh good. Was it a sharp one?

Sarcastic: A what?

David: You know, like a knife point or a spear point.

Sarcastic: *Sighs and rolls her eyes*

Michael: *Sarcastically* Yes. It was a very sharp point, connected to the very sharp blade of a knife Jane Narbon threw at you. And you just barely missed it.

David: Hey! Lucky!

SoItBegins wrote:

Sarcastic: I've played it before. Games of this happen a lot at college, actually. But it's not the sort of thing I'd ever suggest for any of our cast to play... I'd be too worried about some sort of escalation...

David: Hey! Sarcastic! Check it out: The new Piecemaker Pressure-washer 9000! It's portable, holds up to 9 gallons of water using an Nth-space transdimensional hole that makes it weightless, and can blast water so hard it can break through 10 feet thick concrete walls in a half-hour! I got one free for saving a Menards from some guy named "The Toolbelt." *Grins and fires it into the air, raining droplets of water down on other members of the cast*

Sarcastic: Case in point. How long do you think it'd take for "Assassin" to turn into Team Fortress Classic? I'd say 5 minutes.

Crash: How many Tufties do you actually have?
Arthur: Do you have a job of some sort?
Jess: Exactly how far can you stretch yourself out when you transform?
Tinker: Have you ever had a student who was brilliant, but had to be kicked out of the program because he took things just a bit too far?
Jane: Have you ever traveled through time? If so, what was the reason for the trip?
Wally: Same question as Jane.
Thaddeus: Two quick questions: What sort of gun is your favorite to use, and, if given the opportunity, would you ever choose to be reincarnated?
Janitor: Does your cardboard box home have any special modifications made to it?
Herr Doctor: Which one of your selves would you believe would win in an all-out melee?
Ariel: We know Prime is dead, but have you ever communicated with your other "parent program", Gabriel?

"There is a fine line between a good King and a Despot. A King is best when His subjects barely realize that He exists. When His work is done and His will is fulfilled, they will say, 'We did it ourselves.'"
-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:43 pm 

Quote:
Herr Doctor: Which one of your selves would you believe would win in an all-out melee?

At this point in the story, nega Herr would toast Normal Herr or Kitty Herr, but soonish (FORESHADOW OOOOOOOOOH!) Herr Cyber, who is basically a bigger better equipped version of War, with Herr's personality and little robot attack drones.

Assassin? Well, the writer has played paintball assassin over the course of about a week and enjoyed it, but I have to agree with sarcastic...Too much chance for escalation.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:47 pm 

Professor Zobot wrote:
Crash: How many Tufties do you actually have?

Crash: Uhh... Let's see...

Eliza: There are currently over 100,000 robots of the 'S' series, controlled by program Tufty. The exact number tends to fluctuate.

Crash: What she said.

Burn: ...shouldn't you know that?

Crash: But it's a lot... I don't want to count...

Professor Zobot wrote:
Arthur: Do you have a job of some sort?

Arthur: I build stuff, patent it, and make money off that. It lets me work from home. Not that I really need to, but I have to do *something* with my time... And because I don't need money, I can save the best stuff for myself. And keep an eye on my children when I need to, as they seem bent on getting in trouble.

Code: You TOLD me to build a giant robot...

SoItBegins wrote:

Claire: I don't get it... What's the point?

Jennifer: It's fun.

Claire: But I don't like being shot with a water pistol...

Jennifer: It's fun for everyone else.

Claire: Aww... I don't like that kind of game.

Spam Poison. I think.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:11 pm 

Xerox: How much paperwork will Herr's recent transformation require? Assuming that you have a file on him already.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:56 pm 

Wow, lot's of questions!
SoItBegins wrote:
To Chic: What do you plan to build next?

Chic- Good question! A lot of it depends on what situations arise in game, and what I''ve got on hand-I tend to be a tad impulsive about these things. I've been planning to build a spaceship, and a teleporter, but I never seen to get around to it. And I may have a wedding present for Xerox and Jess...
SoItBegins wrote:
OK, more questions!

Writer-Oh, probably! No, upon further reflection, I'm changing my answer. If Chic had never met Jane, or become friends with her, she would have tended more towards being good, true. But Chic wouldn't be causing mischief with Jane and indulging her evil side if that was truly out of character for her, evil influence or no.
SoItBegins wrote:
Jess: When you transform, where do the appropriate clothes come from?

Jess- Trade secret.
SoItBegins wrote:
Jane & Chic: What are the best pranks (not scams or con routines, mind you-- pranks) you've ever played? Alone or together.

Chic-Oh, gosh, that's a toughie! I like anything where I get to act all sweet and innocent and helpless. Heh...And despite what was said earlier about indulging my evil side, I don't do cruel pranks-unless it's deserved, of course. I think the night Jane, Andrew, and I went bar hopping in dusguise was lots of fun!
SoItBegins wrote:
Maria & altChic: Now that you (Maria Narbon) have met altChic, which do the two of you do more-- making mischief or hunting villains?

AltChic-Making mischief, of course! Maria talks me into doing more villain hunting than I'd do on my own, and I get her to indulge her mischief making side a lot more than she used to. So we try to combine the two whenever possible.
SoItBegins wrote:
and,

Chic- I love the idea! But I can't resist improving the guns, so it'd escalate in a heartbeat.
Jess-Heh. It wouldn't be fair-I have the sneakiness to excell at that even without factoring in the shapeshift. Yeah, it's be fun to play. But only if they left Primary out of it. He wouldn't like it.
Professor Zobot wrote:
Jess: Exactly how far can you stretch yourself out when you transform?

Jess-A fair amount. I can condense or expand my mass to a certain degree-and don't ask for an explanation, okay? I took the form of a young girl briefly during the Prix, and a Viktor sized brawny male wasn't a problem before my shift got an upgrade. An exact answer's difficult-but for example, I could probably shift to a centaur-ish form. But if I tried something elephant like, I'd be a tiny one. The stretching depends. My whole body? Just my arms? Have I grown extra appendages? Let's just say a fair amount, and leave it at that.
And no, Drez, I'm not posing for you.

Do you think I had the 1st idea what a squidhole was when I invented it? Certainly not! I was just messing about! That's when the very best & very Maddest Science gets done. I thought,Why, this alabaster octopus looks like it wants a nice transmission inside it,& fairly soon I had a thing that obviously had a Use, though what that Use could be was a total mystery.
(Sameness Engine) I haven't the 1st notion of what it's for! That's not why I made it-I made it for the sheer joy of making something new! It's getting up to tell me what it wants me to do, though, I can just feel it. It's been giggling a lot at night.
C Valente

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:26 pm 

Quote:
Tinker: Have you ever had a student who was brilliant, but had to be kicked out of the program because he took things just a bit too far?

Andrew: Just the one. He was brilliant, but his attitude could not be borne within a collage... but, I don't think it matters. As much as it was an honor to teach him, he will do great things, none the less. *sigh* It *was* nice to be able to talk with someone *properly* for a change...

Xerox: To hell with your conversation- that damn kid's bodyguard broke my arm! And he stole half of the museum! But no one believe me, because of those damn replicas he left...
Quote:
Xerox: How much paperwork will Herr's recent transformation require? Assuming that you have a file on him already.

Xerox: Eh, not too much... a coupla pages. Nothing to sweat about. At this point I've got a base form for giant space fleas. The system works...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:58 pm 

Quote:
Thaddeus- Two quick questions: What sort of gun is your favorite to use, and, if given the opportunity, would you ever choose to be reincarnated?

Thaddeus: That's a hard question. It's really a throw up between semi-automatic pistols and several ray gun types, it's a matter of the situation. As for the reincarnation thing...I've never really thought about it. I've always known that heaven and hell exist because ancestors and current family members have come back. -I suppose that's why I go to hell even though I really don't care. If I could be reincarnated?...Another life without memories of this one. I guess that'd be okay.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:35 am 

Question for Jess!
We know that Xerox is your babe, but what is it you find the cutest about him?

Question for David!
What do you and Andrew do when you have some time together? That is, for a date?

Question for Drezebel!
What's your favorite pairing, cannon or not, right now?

Also, i would like to open the board for questions for Zenshitai. *shoves him forward* because I'd like to flesh him out a little more...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:48 am 

Professor_Tinker wrote:
Question for Jess!
We know that Xerox is your babe, but what is it you find the cutest about him?

Jess- Oh, that's a toughie! How do I count the ways?

He is sexy in a dress,
Hot without the wantoness,
The peerless fighter, kicking ass
Hard as nails and full of sass
None equals him as foe or friend!
His vow to serve, protect, defend.
Those scowls and gripes set him apart,
But cannot hide his caring heart.

So, yeah, his snarkiness is pretty darn cute. Plus, nice butt. That answer your question?

C Valente

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:32 pm 

Professor_Tinker wrote:
Also, i would like to open the board for questions for Zenshitai. *shoves him forward* because I'd like to flesh him out a little more...

Zenshitai, what's your favorite food? And also your favorite western food?
What do you want to do here beside play your ds? Why are you staying with Sayasuke, instead of striking off on your own? And how about telling us something embarassing about Saya, while you're at it! Have you met Andrew or Fredric yet? What's your favorite monster in Tinker's menagerie?

Jane, do you have any non mad hobbies, like crossword puzzles or something? How did you meet SiB?

Claire, have you ever had a pet?

Dr. Xerox, what are you a doctor of-what's your speciality? And do I remember correctly that neither you nor Astrolabe are mad? Do either of you have madness in your families?
And do you find it funny that your straight arrow narc of a son is bringing home a thief/spy to be your new daughter/son in law?

C Valente

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:50 pm 

chicgeek wrote:
Claire, have you ever had a pet?

Claire: I had a few pet goldfish, but I kind of ate them... and I had a- a- *sniffles* I had a pet snake... but Dad killed it. It kind of grew 500 feet long and ate half a nearby town and he said it would cost too much to feed... *sniffles again* And then he said I couldn't have any more pets. I did want a dog at one point...

Edgar: Until I got Archimedes.

Claire: Well, yeah... then I found out that dogs were scary... And I always thought it would be kind of weird to have a cat, and mom said if I got a rodent I'd just eat it, and the same with a bird... But in the end, I just wasn't allowed to have any pets at all. Dad was really strict about it, too. *sighs*

James: What am I supposed to do? These giant monstrosities kept following her home, and she wanted to keep them so badly, but they wouldn't fit in the lair! How can you have a pet that doesn't fit in the lair?!

Eliza: She also had a few dust bunnies from under her bed that she was hiding, but they went rouge and tried to take over the city. I made her clean her room after that.

Claire: *ears drooping* I know... and I liked those dust bunnies, too...

Lagos- If you could convince Wally to make any modification to you, what would it be? And can you use conventional firearms?
Wally- What modification would you be least likely to give Lagos if she asked for it? What other weapons do you plan on giving her? Or are you done modifying her?
Jess- Do you have a preferred appearance? Outfit?
Cleese- What's your favorite food? Can you taste things you can't absorb? (I fully expect the answer to this to be something along the lines of 'nom', but it's worth a try...)
Chic- What would you do to someone who stole your technology? What's your favorite invention?
Sarcastic- Did you have Clark Kent syndrome when you were a kid? How did your parents respond?
Unkillable Eddie- What do you do when you aren't running the Prix? Are you even canon? How often do you get used for target practice? What happens if you get mutated in a non-harmful way (say, fed a mint)?
Jane- What would the ideal vacation consist of for you?
Eta- What's your favorite form of arts and crafts? What's the most destruction you've ever caused with a box of crayons and some paper?
SoItBegins- Is their a story behind your name? Will we ever find out your real name? (Or is SoItBegins your full name?)
Any MSO, MIB, conspiracy group, etc- Do you guys do team-building activities? What sort?
nTinker- What was your favorite country to take over on your path to world domination? Where's your favorite vacation spot? What's your least favorite part about ruling the world? Do you print your own currency? Does any of it have your or David's face on it?
Janet- You have an orange juice container, an empty mechanical pencil, some candy wrappers, and an old toothbrush. What do you make? How important is the type of candy wrapper? How does it change if it's a milk carton instead of an orange juice container?
Farnsworth- What is your negative counterpart like? Have the two of you ever fought over a book?
Radcliff- What's the most useful thing you've learned at college? What's your favorite class? How many dorms have you destroyed so far?
Fredric- How goes the magic research?
Thaddeus- Don't you get bored, not responding emotionally? Can you turn halfway to wolf, or is it an all-or-nothing? Do you have any tattoos?
Zenshitai- How did you first meet Sayasuke? If you could meet any historical figure (that you haven't already met) who would it be? How good do you consider yourself to be at tag?

Spam Poison. I think.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 370 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next