Comics by Shaenon II

Mad science has never been so cute!
It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:08 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 370 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Official "Pester the Characters with Questions" Thread!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:39 am 
Mad Scientist Unbelievable

Quote:
nTinker/nChic: Is there something like Mecha in your general roster of creations? Is there a corresponding version of Sparky?

nTinker: Oh, yes. A gift I made for my dear cousin, birthed from a broken pocket-watch I coerced to life. Lovely thing. All bronze and whispering, and growing.

Quote:
Tinker: Why did you create the first Gazebos? What's the origin story of the Grues?

Andrew: To win a bet. *pause* No, really. The Gazeebos were a bad bet with a student friend of mine, ages ago. And then I got really fond of them- I mean, they;re lovely creatures, with their big soft eyes. Keep the lawn trimmed, keep the rats down~ *snuggles a Baby Gazeebo, whos about the size of a piglet* ...the Grues? Oh dear... that was, yes, when I was quite young. I wanted to know what Grues look like. And a bill about education I rather wanted passed was going through congress.. well, things dovetailled.

Quote:
Those fools laughed at you! They laughed at your genius! What are you going to do about it?

Xerox: Cut their budget, and or get the sock puppets out.

Andrew: Send them a letter~

Eustace: ...what? *busy with a toy* ....set Dot on them.

Dot: FIRE AT SEA! TO THE CANNONS!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:31 pm 

Quote:
Ok, and now for some questions of my own:

nTinker/nChic: Is there something like Mecha in your general roster of creations? Is there a corresponding version of Sparky?

nChic: Sure is! His name is Sparks. He's a darker green, and where Sparky is goofy, friendly shaggy dog, Sparks tends to scare the crap out of people. Don't know why, really.He's a sweetie! (Hugs a monsterous green dog that everyone in their right mind gives a large berth to)

Yeah. A sweetie to her, and smart enough not to bother her family. Much...

heh, originally I'd said that negamecha was a failed experiment-that she had to have her cousin conjure some heavy duty metal defoliant to get rid of the malevolent thing. But I like Tinker's answer better, so yeah. What he said! NegaMecha lives!

Quote:
And lastly, for anyone who wants to answer:

Those fools laughed at you! They laughed at your genius! What are you going to do about it?

Chic:
Oh, tHey dID, didD tHeY? *Blinks, collects herself* Um....I've found a good scare tends to make the laughter go away. But if I'm really ticked off, I might enlist Jane to help me prank them.

Do you think I had the 1st idea what a squidhole was when I invented it? Certainly not! I was just messing about! That's when the very best & very Maddest Science gets done. I thought,Why, this alabaster octopus looks like it wants a nice transmission inside it,& fairly soon I had a thing that obviously had a Use, though what that Use could be was a total mystery.
(Sameness Engine) I haven't the 1st notion of what it's for! That's not why I made it-I made it for the sheer joy of making something new! It's getting up to tell me what it wants me to do, though, I can just feel it. It's been giggling a lot at night.
The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland
C Valente

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:00 am 
Heh heh heh.

chicgeek wrote:
The big spat of Exalted stories has spoiled me. I'd like more. But question-leave them here, or copy them to the Exalted art thread? Doesn't really matter, I suppose, we still have Exalted Art on the Mad Arts page.
And the last PTCWQ-about favorite characters and such-has prompted a related question from me.
Everyone, who would you like to read a Tales of Madness about? This is not meant to put any pressure on folks to then write them. Although, if it makes anyone go 'gosh, people are curious about so and so? I'm inspired to write about them now!', I wouldn't complain. :D

Well, aside from the ideas me and Chic have in the tank... hmmm, I'll have to think about this. More stories with Tinker's villains, for one. Also, Lady Drezebel! She's anarchically fun to read about.

Quote:
Everyone: Plaid or polka dot?

Jane: Plaid. Mesmeric plaid.
Maria: Polka dots! :D

Quote:
Maria Narbon: What are some of your favorite inventions?

Maria Narbon: Disguises. Anything that'll help ameliorate the problem I have with my public perception being "too scary to touch". And all those little tiny sharp objects you can hide on your person...

Quote:
And lastly, for anyone who wants to answer:

Jane: Mess with them. I'd probably enlist Chic if need be, because nothing trumps two sweet innocent-eyed women.
Maria: First, change my name and identity (something I'm good at) for a bit. Then, get close to them, whoever they are. Infiltrate their organization, or become a friend of the family.
And then, some dark night, appear directly behind them and loom.... [dramatic rumble of thunder]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:02 pm 
Established Mad Scientist

Hey, Andrew! When everyone was in your head, we never got to see your Madness, unlike Fredric and Xerox. What does it look like?
Any other Mads?

In other words, he'll look like he was thrown into a rummage sale at high speed and came out wearing whatever stuck, because to him, "hero" means "costume" and "costume" means "dressup" and "dressup" means "whatever the hell I want".
------
"The only difference between genius and madness is the success rate." - White Wolf Forums

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:03 pm 

Michael: Err... well... ok. For me, anyway... imagine having several different people in your head, all talking at once. Venting their opinions, offering advice, commenting, making sardonic quips, telling you to make poison cookies and give them to your friends, stuff like that. All at once, so you can't hear any of them specifically. That's what my Madness is like.

David: ... my madness is just like a big torch in a darkened room... but I'm kinda brain-empty or brain dead or brain-damaged or something, so it's understandable.

"There is a fine line between a good King and a Despot. A King is best when His subjects barely realize that He exists. When His work is done and His will is fulfilled, they will say, 'We did it ourselves.'"
-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:29 pm 
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist

Sarah McLaren wrote:
Hey, Andrew! When everyone was in your head, we never got to see your Madness, unlike Fredric and Xerox. What does it look like?
Any other Mads?

m(ad)Demothesis: It's like an endless empty room a floor but no ceiling or walls, just darkness in all directions. Then Somewhere in all that is a collection of books, lab equipment and statues of things I've built or want to build.

Laughingman: Er... this is lame but, you know the scene in the matrix with everything made out of falling code? Yeah, that's mine.

Kinestro: My madness is a giant bulding with a statue to my greatness at it's center! And some statues of people I like around it.... like Issac...

Ellie: A beautiful field on the open plains with a mansion filled with never ending secrets~!

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:18 pm 

Chic: It glows. All sharp and sparks and crackles, I look out through its/my eyes, and powerful, nOthinG can stOp mE, or tEll Me what to dO I caN Do ANYTHING!!
*Trails off into mad laughter*

Jess: Yeah. Mine is just kickin' back in a car, taking it easy. Top's down, and it's meandering down the road. Pretty laid back.

Do you think I had the 1st idea what a squidhole was when I invented it? Certainly not! I was just messing about! That's when the very best & very Maddest Science gets done. I thought,Why, this alabaster octopus looks like it wants a nice transmission inside it,& fairly soon I had a thing that obviously had a Use, though what that Use could be was a total mystery.
(Sameness Engine) I haven't the 1st notion of what it's for! That's not why I made it-I made it for the sheer joy of making something new! It's getting up to tell me what it wants me to do, though, I can just feel it. It's been giggling a lot at night.
C Valente

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:41 pm 

Questions!
Damien, how did you meet Axel and his cousin Sarah?

Rumor, do you have any hobbies? How did you get your first hench job?

Sarah, have the three of you ever taken a wacky road trip in a brightly colored van, with or without a talking dog?

Axel, are you a Calvinball fan?

C Valente

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:15 pm 

Axel: Calvinball was banned after the fifth window broke, something to do with insurance, which is a shame...

Damien: Sarah's my cousin. We needed a cheap flat, and Axel's was the only one with two spaces left. Biggest mistake ever.

Sarah: Well, it wasn't that wacky, And Damien's van is a sort of grey-ish Toyota. We ended up fighting a mirror creature that killed my aunt and uncle. Does Kylin count as a dog, even though he's a robot?

In other words, he'll look like he was thrown into a rummage sale at high speed and came out wearing whatever stuck, because to him, "hero" means "costume" and "costume" means "dressup" and "dressup" means "whatever the hell I want".
------
"The only difference between genius and madness is the success rate." - White Wolf Forums

Post subject: Re: The Official "Pester the Characters with Questions" Thre
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:22 pm 
Heh heh heh.

Anyone who cares to answer: Suppose that you have a brand-new, custom-made lair, including a number of secret passages. Where do these hidden passages connect, and what do you use them for?

Jane: Well, first off would be the passages connecting anywhere in my lair, by way of my closet. Equally useful for getting around, or being able to wear a different outfit in every scene. I'd probably have a few other passages between various important points for general use, as well... along with some fake "hidden" passages loaded with booby-traps.
Heh. Heh. Heh.

Ariel: Why bother with secret passages when you can come to own secret teleporters?

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:23 pm 

Jane Narbon wrote:
Anyone who cares to answer: Suppose that you have a brand-new, custom-made lair, including a number of secret passages. Where do these hidden passages connect, and what do you use them for?

Eliza: They lead to, respectively, death trap, death trap, death trap, wardrobe disguised as a deathtrap, deathtrap disguised as an exit from this deathtrap-filled maze, deathtrap, underground tunnel-maze, deathtrap, deathtrap, different deathtrap-filled maze, underground bunker with supplies for building deathtraps, underground bunker with more generic supplies (with a deathtrap in it), the bathroom, the kitchen, death trap, the bedroom by way of escaping from a deathtrap, deathtrap, deathtrap, and a dead end saying 'ha ha you went the wrong way.'

Eliza: My place is running out of room for deathtraps, so I have an idea backlog...

Jennifer: A long twisty set of tunnels that seems like a maze to everyone but me, connecting all the useful rooms. And maybe an extra bathroom where I can put my rubber ducky without it getting stolen.

Claire: I don't think I get a lair...

Jane Narbon wrote:
Ariel: Why bother with secret passages when you can come to own secret teleporters?

James: The secret passages LEAD to secret teleporters. And then you have a teleporter-maze.

Spam Poison. I think.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:30 pm 

Axel: I would have a whole lair of secret passages! As big as a universe! And they would lead everywhere! And everywhen!

Damien: I haven't seen such a blatant case of one-upmanship since I caught you trying to attack your reflection.

Axel: He was being a jerk! I had to show him up somehow!

Damien: I rest my case.

Sarah: Hey, you must admit, he's cut to the chase and gone straight to the logical conclusion.

Damien: Anyway, I don't see what the deal is. If I ever suffer an attack of insanity and get a lair, it'd just have one obvious passage, one decoy passage and one hidden passage, like a sensible person.

Axel: You are totally ruining the fun of this.

------

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:17 am 

Chic: Secret passages ways? Well, I have a tunnel leading to/from the garage, exiting in a few places around Xyon. Secret ways to get to the lab, and other ways to escape or get the drop on intruders. And some just to be fun shortcuts!

Okay, I keep meaning to write brief Tales of Madness/Origins for a few people, so I will blatantly asked to be pestered.
Any questions for Boris? For Zia, the daughter of Amadeus Frankenstein? Or for Roland of the Progressors?

C Valente

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:50 am 

chicgeek wrote:
Okay, I keep meaning to write brief Tales of Madness/Origins for a few people, so I will blatantly asked to be pestered. Any questions for Boris? For Zia, the daughter of Amadeus Frankenstein? Or for Roland of the Progressors?

*rubs hands together gleefully*

Zia:
What has been your favorite class so far? Least favorite? What do you think of the teachers at your college? Which major's classes do you like best?
Do you belong to any clubs/do any extracurricular activities besides working at the library?
Do you live in a dorm? An apartment? What do you think of the other people who live in your building? Are they noisy? Do you live near your friends?
How often do you call/write your Dad?

Boris:
What do you think has been the most awesome technological improvement in your lifetime?
How well can you cook? How often do you have to buy groceries? How often do you eat with the other members of the Black Hat Brigade, versus eating by yourself or with another group? Is there a section of the Mechanicsburg grocery store that allows you to hunt and 'kill' your own groceries? (note kill in quotation marks, as groceries often include things like boxes of cereal)
What kind of furniture do you have in your apartment?

Roland:
If you got a pet, what type of animal would it be?
Have you gone to college? Grad school? Studying what?
How much free time do you have?
What are your favorite and least favorite foods?

all three:
What are your favorite pizza toppings? Favorite type of ice cream/ice cream toppings/general way to eat ice cream?
What's your favorite genre of literature? Favorite author?
What do you do when you're bored?
Do you play a musical instrument?
What, if anything, makes you give a fangirlish squee?
What is your favorite color?

(I might see if I can post more after work- sorry I couldn't ask Roland very good questions... I haven't been around him much in chat, so I don't really know what he's like)

Spam Poison. I think.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:49 am 

Just a question for everyone and their characters:

Which of the 10 Gentlemen would you like to know more about?

"There is a fine line between a good King and a Despot. A King is best when His subjects barely realize that He exists. When His work is done and His will is fulfilled, they will say, 'We did it ourselves.'"
-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:05 pm 

Zobot, I'd like to know more about Biome.

And thanks for all the questions, Claire! I'll try to answer some of them.
Quote:
sorry I couldn't ask Roland very good questions... I haven't been around him much in chat, so I don't really know what he's like)
Hee, I need help knowing what he's like, too! He's only been in chat a little. But his background is the last post on the characters page.
Quote:
Roland:
If you got a pet, what type of animal would it be?
Have you gone to college? Grad school? Studying what?
How much free time do you have?
What are your favorite and least favorite foods?

Roland-If I was settled down, frankly I'd like to be somewhere I could have a horse. If I got a pet, it would be a dog. I had one growing up. Right now my life isn't really settled enough for the responsibility of a pet-I sometimes must leave at a moments notice.
But I do seem to have free time, paradoxically enough. It isn't unusual to have large chunks of free time interspersed with bursts of round the clock work. College, yes, grad school, no. I don't have a degree, but it was time well spent. I needed to acclimate myself to the modern world...so much to learn. I enjoyed the english literature classes. And art, art was interesting.
Food? *smiles* I'm not too picky, but I do enjoy Indian cuisine. As far as dislikes, I've often wondered why anyone would go to the trouble to make something as unappealing as rhubarb pie, when there's so many delightful things to make pie from instead.

Quote:
Zia:
What has been your favorite class so far? Least favorite? What do you think of the teachers at your college? Which major's classes do you like best?
Do you belong to any clubs/do any extracurricular activities besides working at the library?
Do you live in a dorm? An apartment? What do you think of the other people who live in your building? Are they noisy? Do you live near your friends?
How often do you call/write your Dad?

Zia-Sorry, can't answer the ones about favorite classes or majors-then Dad will get all hopeful and hint that maybe I should go ahead and get a degree in it. *grins* I don't belong to any clubs. I like to *go* clubbing. My music tastes are eclectic, I go to all kinds of small little performances. You know, there's a small flyer tacked up somewhere, and it's in a school/church basement/coffee shop, that kind of thing. Hunting them out or just discovering them, it's a hobby of mine. No, I don't live in the dorm, as I'm not a student. I have an apartment, and did when I was a student. Lately I've been considering whether or not I want a small house. The neighbors aren't too noisy-except maybe when Wheel of Fortune is on. Kidding. It's an older building, most of the residents have been there forever. It's cool. They cluck over me, heh, the response ranging from head and cane shaking, to the occasional gift of banana bread. Thanks, Mrs.Kaprinsky! But yeah, it may be time for more space...And Dad? We talk every few days or so, at least once a week. Letters-not enough, according to him.*rolls eyes* I've just set him up with a custom laptop, we'll see how he takes to email. I get a letter from him every week.

Quote:
Boris:
What do you think has been the most awesome technological improvement in your lifetime?
How well can you cook? How often do you have to buy groceries? How often do you eat with the other members of the Black Hat Brigade, versus eating by yourself or with another group? Is there a section of the Mechanicsburg grocery store that allows you to hunt and 'kill' your own groceries? (note kill in quotation marks, as groceries often include things like boxes of cereal)
What kind of furniture do you have in your apartment?

Boris:Cook? Yah, Hy can cook. Hyu pick things up, after a vhile. Groceries, every week or so, Hy eat out a fair amount. No, de grocery doesn't heff a 'hunt und kill' section, but dot's an idea! Make de shopping more interesting. Hy do hunt for real vhen Hy can. Und mit de Brigade? Hmm. fairly often-ve vork togedder a lot. A few times a veek? Depends. Und de most awesome technological improvement-oh, dot is difficult. Okay, dis es not new, und has been superseded, but Hy heff to say de telephone. To communicate mit somevun hundreds uf miles avay, instantly....hyu heff no idea how much dot changed life.

Quote:
all three

Quote:
What are your favorite pizza toppings? Favorite type of ice cream/ice cream toppings/general way to eat ice cream?

Roland-Mushroom and sausage. And turtle sundaes.
Zia: Veggie pizza, and pistachio ice cream.
Boris: De works! Und cookie dough.

Quote:

Roland:Epic quests, tales of derring do. *shrugs* So I like the classics...
Zia: Oh, I'm omnivorous! I like Simon Green, Neil Gaimen. (She reads a lot of poetry. Usually when curled up in a comfy chair at home, with some tea-but it doesn't quite fit her cheery goth-y image)
Boris: Mysteries, spy novels, thrillers, und pulp fiction. Hy like Micky Spillane, und Harlan Coben for somethink more recent.

Quote:

Roland: Walk or drive around, go exploring.
Zia: Heh, I'm too busy to get bored! I have a challenging job that's different every day, and I go out a lot-see the first set of answers for me.
Boris: Somethink physical vhen Hy can. Fighting, vorking out, practice....Oddervise, puzzles. (Note-he does the daily crossword. In ink.)

Quote:

Roland: *grins* Not I. Never learned.
Zia: Piano.
Boris: *looks distant* Not for a long time. (When he was young, he played the ones a kid could make himself, in a rural, non technological time. Wooden whistles, reed flutes, that kind of thing. Still can if he chooses, but few know this about him.)

Quote:

Roland: 'Squee'?
Zia: Squeeing is uncool.
Boris: Jaegers do not squee.

Quote:

Roland: Green.
Zia: Purple.
Boris: Blue.

C Valente

Last edited by chicgeek on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:10 pm 
Heh heh heh.

First off, I have a question for all cast.

All who care to answer: What's your idea of a really ideal Halloween costume— and what do you see yourself doing in it? Partying? Scaring people? Handing out candy? Playing tricks? Flirting? All five at once?

Now then:

Claire wrote:
all three:

Okay, I know these weren't aimed at me, but I couldn't resist answering.

Quote:

Jane: Three meat and cheese, for pizza. Fruit medley gelato for my favorite ice cream, no toppings, thanks, and my favorite way to eat it? Seductively.

Ariel: Pizza toppings => Pepperoni, pineapple, metal shards. Ice cream: Preferred flavor => Peach. Toppings => Light sugar syrup or light crude oil. Favorite way to eat => I'm sorry, I don't understand the question.

Quote:

Jane: Adventures in general. Capers. Also, fantasy. And magical girl stories.

Ariel: I'm still browsing different genres in the hopes of generating a preferred type.

Quote:

Jane: Upgrade my lair. Make things. Reminisce about past sneakinesses. Plan future ones. See if Chic, or Axel, or someone is available to have fun with. That sort of thing.
Oh, and I occasionally write romance novels in my spare time {blushes}

Ariel: I always have something to do. If all else fails, I can try calculating prime numbers. Or meditating on what it means to be human. Or downloading tor— er, I'm not supposed to talk about that.

Quote:

Jane: Nope. I can sing pretty well, though.

Ariel: I can play most instruments you care to name, including the rare Attack Instruments of the famous Mad Composer Blinovsky. I understand Jane is attempting to learn the Stealth Flute.

Quote:

Jane: Whenever I feel like it, or if I'm trying to play the fangirl. Also, Magical Warrior Princess DV.

Ariel: I find it unlikely that I would do such a thing.

Quote:

Jane: It's a tricky choice, but I do like purple, and other similar dark colors.

Ariel: I find several shades of infrared quite pleasing.

And now,
Professor Zobot wrote:
Just a question for everyone and their characters:

Which of the 10 Gentlemen would you like to know more about?

Jane: Malachi. I want to know what makes him tick. Also, the more he's present in the story, the more I can try tempting him.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:36 pm 

Jane Narbon wrote:
All who care to answer: What's your idea of a really ideal Halloween costume— and what do you see yourself doing in it? Partying? Scaring people? Handing out candy? Playing tricks? Flirting? All five at once?

Damien: I hate Halloween. I just leave a bowl of sweets outside the door and go to bed.
Sarah: Partying, definately. Probably I'd dress as a witch.
Axel: I like the scaring people and the playing tricks. I also want a dragon costume.
Kunda: Mainly I like getting free food. I'd wear my pirate clothes and a couple of swords.
Kylin: I don't need to dress up. *grins, showing sharp metal fangs*

------

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:54 pm 

Quote:
Jane wrote-All who care to answer: What's your idea of a really ideal Halloween costume— and what do you see yourself doing in it? Partying? Scaring people? Handing out candy? Playing tricks? Flirting? All five at once?

Sparky-Siigh...not a lot of good outfits for canines, I mean, it's not like I can disguise who I am.
But Halloween parties are fun! Handing out candy-welll....that doesn't work so good for me.
Kid One-Screams.
Kid Two-Tugs on her fur trying to remove the 'mask'.
Kid Three-Ew! Dog Germs!
Anyway-scaring people? Nahh....I do that as a watch dog. I'm not one for playing tricks. And flirting? Uh...*Glances over at Archimedies, and is possibly blushing under the fur-you can't tell.*

Questions-
Your character has to go back to school, for whatever reason-lost a bet, condition of inheritance, job requirement, whatever-and take one class. But it can be anything you want. If it doesn't exist, it'll be created for you. So, what do you take?

C Valente

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:17 pm 

A few more questions-

Lagos-
Babs, Buster, or Bugs? Who's your favorite wascally wabbit?

Khan-
Are you ever going to try to win Sahara back, or are you secretly relieved that Mr.Hobbes gets to put up with the superpowered lioness now?

Walter and Nancy-
Are the Amazing Kanes still active in wrestling at all? Do you have any non wrestling hobbies? And is it true there's going to be a movie?

Amadeus-
What do you like to read? Do you have any hobbies?

Kaylee Davenport-
Do you have henches, or a hench? A lair?

C Valente

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:01 pm 
Heh heh heh.

chicgeek wrote:
Kaylee Davenport-
Do you have henches, or a hench? A lair?

Kaylee: No henches. I might make an AI some time... a hunky male— *ahem* er. Anyway. I have what you might call a lair. It's full of snacks and game consoles and stuff.

Now, to all: Do you prefer to bathe, or shower?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:31 pm 

David: Shower!

Sarcastic: I'll take a luxerious bath, please.

Natalie: Shower. There aren't any baths at our college dorms anyway so I've gotten out of the habit.

Ryan: Bath, but I usually shower for the same reason as Natalie.

Khan: ...riverbath?

Michael: Shower, with approximate heat levels maintained perfectly.

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:20 am 

People in the negative universe: Do you identify more as lawful or chaotic?

People in the positive universe: If you were to choose a mascot animal for yourself, what would it be?

Frederic: Have you ever had the urge to rampage? You seem like a pretty grounded guy, but I just was curious...

Sparky: The same question as Frederic, but I had another: How resistant to electricity ARE you?

Jane: If you were stuck on a deserted island and could only carry 1 "standard" item (something practical for survival) and one "luxury" item (it can be anything short of a boat to escape with), what items would you pick?

Demothesis: Same question as Jane!

Eta: So have you ever had a playdate with the current Heterodyne's little sister? I think the two of you would have fun together!

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:28 pm 
Heh heh heh.

Professor Zobot wrote:

Maria Narbon: [sweetly] Lawful... except when I'm going undercover as my 'Lady Nightshade' villainess persona. Then, I feel like being very, very... chaotic.

Quote:
People in the positive universe: If you were to choose a mascot animal for yourself, what would it be?

Jane: A large, smooth cat. A panther, perhaps.

Ariel: [excitedly] A cute talking animal. Maybe a cute, talking magical weasel?

Quote:
Jane: If you were stuck on a deserted island and could only carry 1 "standard" item (something practical for survival) and one "luxury" item (it can be anything short of a boat to escape with), what items would you pick?

Jane: Well, for my standard item, I carry a survival kit in my purse. Includes basic supplies, food, dehydrated water, basic tent, and miniature lab. As for the luxury item... a box of chocolates. I like chocolates.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:46 pm 

Professor Zobot wrote:
People in the negative universe: Do you identify more as lawful or chaotic

Rose: What the $#@& kind of stupid &$##$ question is this?! Do people really $#@& believe this $#&@!* $&#!$#@?! That doesn't even make any &#@*$#@!& &#&% sense!

nEliza: Well, I don't follow the laws, what with rebelling against Andrew and all, but I'm not particularly chaos-inclined, either...

Jen-Jen: ...lawful? Maybe?

Professor Zobot wrote:

Jennifer: Cleese.

Crash: Shiny and Binary are animals, at least... *points to a pair of kittens*

Eliza: ...that sounds like a Hero thing.

Claire: I thought I was a mascot animal...

Spam Poison. I think.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:03 pm 

Professor Zobot wrote:

Francine: Do you really have to ask?

Rand: Heh. Lawful, I suppose. Which is interesting, as chaotic as my life is.

Quote:

Penny: Choose one? I could make one. Hmm..

Mecha: A Fox! They're clever, and cute. One day I'll catch that one that I see hanging around sometimes...

Kid Atomic: A falcon. And no, not a Ford falcon, daddio.

Quote:
Frederic: Have you ever had the urge to rampage? You seem like a pretty grounded guy, but I just was curious...
Sparky: The same question as Frederic, but I had another: How resistant to electricity ARE you

Sparky: Rampage? Why would I do that?
Writer: *grins* heh.
Sparky: *Growls*
Writer: Eep! *starts running*
Sparky: That's better. And, fairly resistant. It's one of those things my writer hasn't defined very well.

C Valente

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:11 pm 
Heh heh heh.

All Characters: Well, another Halloween is just around the corner. Who are you dressing up as?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:39 pm 

Quote:

Axel: It'd be a kea!

------

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:18 pm 

Jane Narbon wrote:
All Characters: Well, another Halloween is just around the corner. Who are you dressing up as?

Chic: This year, Dashing Aviatrix. I know, that's what I am in real life. But for halloween, a more retro/Amelia Earhart-ish kind of look.

Rolf: Hmm... mebbe de dashink cavalier/musketeer look. *tosses on a cape and plumed hat, dons boots*

Boris: Heh. Victorian gentleman. Elegant. Now vat did Hy do mit dot vest?*picks up cane*

Stephan:Vell, if ve're doink costumes, de deadly but stylish look.*20's/30's era gangster* Hy suppose dis vill do. *Adjusts spats*

Heinrich: Ha! Hy am de rugged cowboy-de ladies all look at me und sigh. *picks up a ten gallon hat*

Stephan: ...Hy heven't de heart to tell him he looks more like de rodeo clown.

C Valente

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:29 pm 
Heh heh heh.

Jane Narbon wrote:

Jane: I think I'll dress up as a Victorian lady. It'll be a nice retrofun touch.

Helena: I shall wear the costume of a lady of the future. It will be quite daring, but I'm not above making a stir now and then.

Ariel: Miku Hatsune from Vocaloid.
Tomoe (her pet frog): *ribbit*

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 370 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next