Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist

Interpol832:~ glede$ dossier lookup -n Trebaruna Quark

<<DOSSIER ACCESS>>

Name: Trebaruna Quark
Type: Mad Scientist
Species: Human
Assistants/Henchmen/Other Companions: Dr. Derek Gluon, partner in crime
Day job: Sword merchant (located in Morris)
Origin of Madness: Unknown
Theme Songs: “Let the Bodies Hit the Floor!” Drowning Pool
Aptitudes: Swordsmanship, making weapons (mainly swords, some bombs and grenades)
Dislikes: Having to make up plans. Know-it-all brats who waste a good sharp edge on cutting grass, even if they do get organ bits as a reward.

Dangerosity rating: 60 of 100.

<<END DOSSIER>>

Interpol832:~ glede$ dossier lookup -n Dr. Derek Gluon

<<DOSSIER ACCESS>>

Name: Dr. Derek Gluon
Assistants/Henchmen/Other Companions: Trebaruna Quark, partner in crime
Day job: Full-time Mad (located in Morris)
Origin of Madness: “Yatta!” broke his brain [I am not gonna link it. If you haven't seen it, your own brain is probably thanking me right now.]
Theme Songs: “Dragostea Din Tei,” O-Zone
Aptitudes: Technological enhancements (swords, limbs, toilets, etc.), security, and sci-fi-based inventions.

Dangerosity rating: 35 of 100.

<<END DOSSIER>>

Post subject: Re: The Mad Scientist Dossiers
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:37 am 
Mad Scientist Unbelievable

Interpol832:~ glede$ dossier lookup -n Radiant

<<DOSSIER ACCESS>>

Name: Christopher Samuel Etain (Known Alias: Radiant)
Type: Hero
Assistants/Henchmen/Other Companions: Formerly 3 sidekicks, all deceased.
Day job: Fighting global threats
Formal Title: Superhero
Origin of Madness: Not valid, as he is not a Mad
Theme Song: "Cannonball" by Five Iron Frenzy
Aptitudes (specific): Sudoku, manipulation of light, melee weaponry
Aptitudes (general): Fighting crime, athletics, cooking
General Weaknesses: Tends to talk to himself, difficulty admitting his own mistakes, knowing when to stay down, occasionally delusional
Personal history: The younger brother of the superhero Radiance (post mortem) Christopher became a superhero as a result of his older brother's death at the hands of the a henchman from the distinguished Guy family. The older brother was somehow able to transfer his powers and abilities to his younger brother as his life faded, allowing Christopher to follow in his footsteps. Since then, Radiant has been a superhero in good standing for the past 12 years, registered with the U.N. as a licensed vigilante. His name is known and feared among the criminal underworld, and for good reason: since gaining his brother's former abilities he seems to have been far more adept at using them than their original weilder was, and has a long, long string of victories against Mads, supervillians, and thier ilk behind him. Radiant is a member of the 10 Gentlemen, a loosely based organization of superheros that attempt to police the entire world, rather than picking a specific location such as a city to watch over. (More to be documented later? Maybe...)

Personal Notes: Radiant is not the sort of person one wants as an enemy. Even without his superpowers he is physically strong and handsome, and influential. His connections to the 10 Gentlemen afford him certain political powers that ordinary superheroes do not enjoy the benefits of, and he is fairly cunning all on his own. In short, he's an example of natural selection at work: One of superherodom's best and brightest because if he wasn't he wouldn't have survived. His superpowers are also quite flexible, and predictably focus around the manipulation and control of ambiant light: he can warp rays of light around himself (essentially making himself invisible), flood an area with light (effectively blinding anyone trapped inside it) and fire focused lasers at his opponents. However, his most effective power is his ability to create solid-light holograms: essentally images that feel they have substance even when they do not. Using these, he can create illusory weapons, distractions, even false people, so long as they are within a limited radius of himself. More detailed holograms of his can even mimic sounds to some extent. Creating more complicated things using his holograms takes more effort and is more difficult to maintain, however. (For example, it is fairly easy to create a humanoid image with 2 legs, 2 arms, and a head, but to make it actually look like a person takes more time and work and to do things like give it fake "organs" and the like is incredibly difficult and may not be possible on a large scale) He has indicated before that his abilities are not linked to his endurance, but rather to his perception: he can continuously use his powers without feeling tired or fatigued, but can only maintain his powers continuously as long as he is keeping his focus on them. He has also indicated that it's easier to use his powers when there is more light around him (so it's harder to use his powers at night than at day, usually, and he is powerless in situations of pitch blackness) which is why he usually carries several sources of light (such as flashlights) around with him wherever he goes. Extensive use of his powers on a large scale has once previously caused him to have a delusional episode: his judgement temporarily became impaired and he began to temporarily have difficulty distinguishing reality from his own illusions or the deceptions of others.

Dangerosity rating: 97 of 100

NOTE: This section will be expanded whenever the character appears in the Tales of Madness. Check back here later for more information!)

<<END DOSSIER>>

"There is a fine line between a good King and a Despot. A King is best when His subjects barely realize that He exists. When His work is done and His will is fulfilled, they will say, 'We did it ourselves.'"
-Xin Yun

Last edited by Zobot257 on Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:43 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:50 pm 

Interpol193:~ glede$ dossier lookup -n 'Eta' Tinker

<<DOSSIER ACCESS>>

Name: 'Eta' (?) Tinker
Type:Pre-Mad.
Species: Human/Jagermonster mix- 'Tinker'.
Origin of Madness: N/A
Theme Song: So far has been known to enjoy 'The Firebird', by Igor Stravinsky, and the themesong from Firefly.
Aptitudes: UPDATED Subject has shown an accelerated insight, and a keen grasp on leadership. Attempt at sending to preschool resulted in the subject staging a *successful* takeover, and the successful pledge of loyalty from most of the staff.
Personal history: Dr. Mallory, a long-time rival of Richard and Richard Tinker, decided tro enact a classic revenge scheme against them: Create a 'child' of their blood, raise him to hate them, and then send said child into a death battle. Said plan, aide from having been conceived with the aid of whiskey, was inherently flawed by his total inexperience with creating life.
Dr. Mallory's best trait, however, is complete diligence and focus. He threw himself into his work, and manage an astonishing feat: A perfectly formed male baby combining both his own, and the Twins genetic structure. But in the end his plans greatest hiccup was himself: He couldn't bear to go through with it. Claiming publicly a 'decanting accident' for the sake of his pride, he decided to raise the child normally, and reached out to the Twins to allow them to help him raise the child.
Eta has settled in with the Twins very well, but often refuses to sleep without contact from Dr. Mallory. Mallory is currently setting his focus on moving to Xyclon, so that he can be a part of his child's life.
Dangerosity rating: 6 out of 100. Combined Dangerosity of his closest relatives: You're better off smacking a rabid bear with a haddock while wearing a blindfold.

Last edited by FriendlyTroll on Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:08 pm 

Interpol193:~ glede$ dossier lookup -n 'Knife and Truncheon'
QUERY: You have searched 'Knife and Truncheon', please present Authorization code.
Authorizing..... Authorizing...
Access approved. Redirecting search to 'Mr.Harp and Mr. Wicket'.

<<DOSSIER ACCESS>>
L'uccisione coppia, coltelli e manganelli..

Name: "Mr. Harp", formerly Carmine 'Knife' Bianco
Type: Mad Scientist. Former-ish Villain.
Gender: Male, despite the unsavory yet prevalent rumors of a certain English tabloid.
Companion: Mr. Wicket
Day Job: Currently employed at M's R+D, and as an Emergency Field Agent.
Origin of Madness: Will not say, save that 'He only went into the graveyard on a dare' Edit: This may well be Non Applicable...
Theme Song: Diamond Dogs, by David Bowie
Aptitudes: Neuroscience, Psychology.
Dangerosity rating: Higher with Mr. Wicket. (Do not antagonize him)

Name: "Mr. Wicket", formerly Enrico 'Truncheon' Moretti
Species: Human...?
Companions: Mr. Harp, and his club-Signora il dolore e la morte.
Day Job: R+D and M, Emergency Feild Agent.
Origin of Madness: All he has to say is that he 'Wishes he had never dared him'.
Theme Song: 1812 Overture, by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
Aptitudes: Neuroscience, Neuroanatomy
Dangerosity rating: Higher than Mr. Harp. (Do not injure Mr. Harp. Do not approach if angered, REPEAT, do NOT approach.)

Edit:
Notes: Upon further inquiry to prior records, it has been discovered that Mr. Harp tests *negatively* for SMRD. Exactly what this means, we do not yet know.
Further updates as warranted.
<<END DOSSIER>>

Last edited by FriendlyTroll on Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:05 pm 

DOSSIER ACCESS

Name-The Chimera. "Jess"
Type-Mad?
Gender-Whatever she feels like at the moment. Born female. Yes, she's bi.
Species-Shapeshifter. Not quite human.
Assistants/henchman-None. Works alone.
Day job-Thief/Spy.
Origin of madness-Inhereted the genetics for the rare mutation shapeshifter. This was activated/modified when she was injected with a mysterious substance by a mad biologist. Said biologist became deceased shortly thereafter.
Theme song-Lola
Aptitudes-Is a shapeshifter plus. Can do any human form, better than other shifters. Also can do a reptilian "lizardman" form. More powers are suspected, but not confirmed. Tough, good bare knuckle fighter, brawling. Sneaky, intelligent. In high demand. Won the Order of Frankenstein at last years Mad Sci Awards.
General weaknesses-Not a typical mad-she couldn't build a death ray to save her life. Stealing one, or the plans for one, is another matter. Claims to "think like a mad" whatever that means, and associates with mads. Cockiness and overconfidence has gotten her into trouble in the past. This may be changing.
Personal history-Childhood friend of mad scientist Chicgeek. Father was one Dr. Gallagher, who worked for Lopez Munitions, Ltd. Left home at 16, was professional thief by age 17. Romantically involved with one Primary Xerox, head of M. Appears to have curtailed her more nefarious activities-or possibly has just become more circumspect about them? Seems to have become settled in Xyon City since then-formerly simply travelled from job to job. Wears sunglasses to hide silver eyes (eyes not usual for shifters). Short, spikey red hair, symbols tattooed down the side of her neck, continuing ?. Wears a black duster. Was a "punk". Still is, somewhat. Usually in black jeans and boots. Still will not wear dresses, or anything else feminine, unless needed for an impersonation.
Dangerosity rating-Tenatively 55 out of a hundred.

Do you think I had the 1st idea what a squidhole was when I invented it? Certainly not! I was just messing about! That's when the very best & very Maddest Science gets done. I thought,Why, this alabaster octopus looks like it wants a nice transmission inside it,& fairly soon I had a thing that obviously had a Use, though what that Use could be was a total mystery.
(Sameness Engine) I haven't the 1st notion of what it's for! That's not why I made it-I made it for the sheer joy of making something new! It's getting up to tell me what it wants me to do, though, I can just feel it. It's been giggling a lot at night.
The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland
C Valente

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:22 pm 

Interpol832:~ glede$ dossier lookup -n Michael Toboz

<<Error! Error! File has been partially corrupted!>>

Display anyway? Y/N

<Y>

<<DOSSIER ACCESS>>

Name: Mmmmmmmmmmmm
Type: Unknown
Sppppecies: Human (Artificial, clone body)
Assistants/Henchmen/Other Companions: 1010101010101kljkijdiosndfkjhuasdn
D----d-d--d-ay jerrb; Htp://wwww.......
Formal Title: N/A
Orioriorigin of Madness: Unknown
Thmeme Sososososososososong: A Clockwork Vampire
Atiudes (spezzzzzz101010101929238974):
---------------- _----_---___---__---_--_-_------_-__
General Weaknesses: None
Perrrrrrrrrrrssssonal 101001: Ah, greetings to whoever may be reading this. My name is Michael, the lad whom this auspicious dossier is intended to document information on. And I wished to express my displeasure at your obvious attempts at secretly gathering information about me. It's a violation of privacy, and also represents a bit of a security problem within my lair which I feel is intolerable. While I would typically destroy this network and all the significant data stored in it as a means of preserving my secrecy, the fact that you were able to observe me at all is as much my fault (For not putting up proper security) as it is yours. So I'm going to be lenient and just ruin the data you collected in my file here instead, and severely increase my own security at my new ultra-hidden layer.

Stay out of my business and don't try to understand me, or else. I'm none of your concern. I'm mysterious, and that's all you need to know about me.

EDITOR'S NOTE: It seems that Michael has corrupted his own information file out of spite. Any attempts to restore it by inputting new data only seems to crash the system, and as such we are ceasing any further recon on him for the immediate future. Further investigation will be needed to determine how exactly he managed this.

What little information that we have retained about Michael is collected here. He seems to be a clone of another person with the Madness gene, although he's swapped for a new clone body at least once. He commands at least 3 arm drones from the former Tanglebox Army, and his specialties in Mad technology are unknown. It is possible that there may be a link between the Tanglebox incident and Michael, although the latter was purportedly not present during the incident. Seems to have a strange connection to one F. Tinker, (Flagged Tinker connection) and has been seen in previous months attending a Halloween party and participating in the Frankenstein 1000 Grand Prix. He is smug and evidently values his privacy immensely. He also seems to enjoy playing games of any type quite a lot.

One tidbit we did glean during our ill-fated attempt at observation of this young man is that he has a very unpredictable weakness: a mild phobia of the (presumed) fictional entities known as the Orz, from a now-outdated computer game. This likely stems from an early-association exposure to this such game. This phobia usually manifests itself as loud bouts of screaming, followed and/or combined with the rapid and violent discharge of weaponry towards the source of exposure. It is also possible that he will flee from said source, if he has no other alternative ways to respond to it. However, since this phobia doesn't seem to be severe enough to be considered crippling, it is not counted as a weakness.

Dangerosity rating: ??? of 100

<<END DOSSIER>>

"There is a fine line between a good King and a Despot. A King is best when His subjects barely realize that He exists. When His work is done and His will is fulfilled, they will say, 'We did it ourselves.'"
-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:18 am 

Interpol441:~ glede$ dossier lookup -n Jennifer Umbra
<<DOSSIER ACCESS>>

NOTE: All 'Umbra' files have been locked until we can catch whoever it is that keeps changing them. As such, the information in this file may not be up to date.

Name: Jennifer Umbra
Species: mostly human, slightly mutated but not in any noticeable ways
Day job: Math teacher
Origin of Madness: unknown, save for some overheard mutterings about 'the number'
Aptitudes (general): scheming, sneaking, plotting, and, for some reason, brawling and explosives
Aptitudes (specific): mind control, death rays
General weaknesses: has a strong desire to be in control and to know secrets

Notes: Jennifer Umbra attended the Frankenstein 1000 Grand Prix but did not distinguish herself. No additional information about her was gained there. She has been seen to build Mad devices in many different fields, although nothing really advanced outside of her own specialties. Beyond that, there is nothing especially remarkable about her- although she tends to be rather sneaky, she does not appear to actually be doing anything to warrant investigation. Recommendation: low priority surveillance

(supervisor's note: field agent watching Jennifer Umbra has recently suffered from a nervous breakdown and had to retire- no new agent has been assigned to watch her due to the low threat level)

Dangerosity rating: 15 out of 100
EDIT: Wait, she and Claire Umbra are cousins? Possible reassessment of dangerosity rating may be necessary, especially given her demonstrated level of control over Claire.

<<END DOSSIER>>

Spam Poison. I think.

Last edited by Kate on Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:00 pm 
Established Mad Scientist
Established Mad Scientist

Interpol4242:~ glede$ dossier lookup -n John J Jingleheimer-Schmitz
<<DOSSIER ACCESS>>

Species: Sixth Generation Human
Name: Johnathan Jacob Jingleheimer-Schmitz
Day job: Laboratory Glassware Manufacturer (self employed)
Origin of Madness: Genetic. Great-Great Grandfather Schmitz has been credited with independently developing a (redundant) version of the expresso machine, for which he was made governor of the isle of Jingleheimer, previously one of the largest deposits of vibrani-metal on the planet.
Specialities: Materials science. Has developed ferromagnetically doped glassware that can be levitated remotely. Is currently under contract with M's hazardous materials department.
Assistants: currently none
Theme song: Unknown, to quote the man: "It is considered a sin for the Schmitzerian anthem to be heard on any instrument other than the internal combustion engine." When further pressed: "Think Toccata and Fugue, but more explosive."
Outstanding or Unusual Traits: Like all Jingleheimer-Schmitz, John has a predilection for handiwork. Combined with the fact that he has the build of a smith makes him seem more like a henchman. Still, there is no mistaking the mad glee for science he exhibits with his customers at "J-tech," the homefront of his internet business.
Threat level: ??? of 1000

<<<Additional Security Checkpoint>>>

<<<Security Access Granted>>>

Great Grandfather Jingleheimer lost his island empire and his life in a popular uprising, causing his wife Marta and their young son to flee to America. Great-Grandmother Marta is still alive and remains active in her progeny's homeschooling. Their mad blood makes them "unsuited" to public school, but they seem to respond fairly well to the apprentice-style learning provided by the family. Unfortunately, the training is largely centered around reclaiming their former home, the "island" of Jingleheimer. Attempts to place agents on the island by our organization and theirs has met with failure. It was not until recently that we were able to piece together why.

The "island" was actually an alien colony ship that crashed into the Baltic Sea around 1000 A.D., but retained bouyancy. While far from dormant, it took several thousand years for the onboard computer to compensate for genetic and cultural drifts, by which point the surface was terraformed and the survivors had begun interbreeding with the seafaring races nearby. The popular uprising was part of the "hivemind" maintained by the ship's wireless network being reestablished in the closest descendants of the original aliens. Normal humans would be unable to access this network and would therefore be recognized as outsiders by everyone who was. We figured this out quite recently as the island took off!

All information on this event has been silenced as we are unsure what effect it may have on the years the Jingleheimer-Schmitz family has spent preparing to reclaim the "island" by scientific force. Grandfather Jingleheimer-Schmitz sired thirteen children before being killed in a lab accident. Many of his children followed in his footsteps. The family was close-knit and so focused on distant soil that we didn't notice how large or how full of madness it was. Fortunately, the current generation is showing signs of turning away from the legacy and settling into the private sector. The "royal family" is simply growing to large for them to keep track of and given their survival rating, the complex may just burn itself out. Their success record at raising megalomaniacs, however, merits much further study.

<<<END DOSSIER>>>

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:30 pm 

Interpol441:~ glede$ dossier lookup -n Crash
<<DOSSIER ACCESS>>

Hi, guys. So you didn't have a dossier on me so I thought I'd put one up. I don't know if anyone's ever actually going to look at it, but if you do you'll get this message. Anyway, you had a couple of really obvious security flaws, and I thought putting this up might help you with that, if you can figure out what I did. I tried not to make it too difficult.

Name: Crash
Type: H4xx0r!
Species: Human, of course. What else would I be?
Assistance/Henches/Animal Companions: Tufty Tail
Day job: None. I'm lazy.
Origin of Madness: n/a
Aptitudes (general): brawling, explosives, hacking (as might be apparent), breaking things
Aptitudes (specific): hair-cutting, design of computer viruses
General weaknesses: not telling, sorry

Dangerosity rating: ummm... would you believe 80 out of 100? 60? 40?

Notes: The individual known as Crash was caught almost immediately after putting up this dossier, and is currently being held by our agents. The security flaws he took advantage of to access our network have been repaired.

<<END DOSSIER>>

Spam Poison. I think.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:36 pm 

Michael's People to Watch, Entry #344

Name: Amy Ferrington, middle name unknown, but starts with a "U."
Race: Caucasian
Hair Color: Sandy Blonde
Eye Color: Purple. (Noted suspicious trait)
Age: Asserts herself to be 20. More likely to be around my age physically according to testing of her DNA sample.
Personality: Quiet. Too quiet. Introspective. Withdrawn, possibly only because of her situation.
Genealogy: Unknown.
Sanity Status: Disputable. See notes at end of entry.
Notable Acts: Prolonged survival despite unlikely odds. Somehow manages to keep her hair cut so that it doesn't get into her eyes. Has yet to abandon any ideas of modesty. Beyond that, unknown.
Affiliations: Unconnected/Unknown
Interests/Hobbies: Unknown
Dangerosity: Estimated 3, although there's little basis for that. Further data is required.
Notes: Amy was a girl I discovered living on the island I moved onto about 12 days after getting properly settled in. Apparently she had been living here all alone for 4 years now. She claims to be the victim of a shipwreck in her more lucid moments and has not seen another living soul since then, and believes herself to be thought dead to her friends and family. She's also quite insane in a way: After being alone for so long she's come to believe that no one else actually exists, and thus that anyone intelligent she meets, or has EVER met in her entire life is just a figment of her imagination meant to ease her loneliness. Seems like an odd one, to be sure, but mostly harmless so far. Not a bad conversationalist, for someone whose been trapped on an uninhabited island for the past 4 years.

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:42 pm 

Interpol193:~ glede$ dossier lookup -n

<<DOSSIER ACCESS>>

Name: Doctor Octavius Malory
Type: Mad Scientist, (ex?)Wizard(?).
Species: Human,
Henchmen: Igor. No, no, not *that* Igor, that's his cousin.
Day Job: Actiually a legitimate inventor. Some mads scrape by and make death rays, but Dr. Mallory makes bank with his patent for a more efficient toaster.
Origin of Madness: Might not be applicable, research pending.
Theme Song: 'When You're Evil', by Voltaire
Aptitudes: Anything. Everything. Rather than a specific field of study, his skills are threefold: Focus, Study, and Application. In other words, give him twenty minutes and a manual and he can do it.
Personal history: Mostly unknown at this juncture. When queried, the most information gathered from him on his origin is that he is 'From somewhere *much* more sensible than this sodding world.'More is known of his personal life.
He is from a large family, apparently being 'The seventh son of a seventh son'. It is also suspected that his family was fairly wealthy- he apparently attended a highly-ranked boarding school, and has spoken of his family as 'idiot, complacent scheming gentry'. Specificaly he has been known to speak vitriolically of his Father, citing his own name as the first of a verifiable laundry list of insults and indignity.
For whatever reasons, he left his homeland and came *here*. Ten years ago, Dr. Mallory bought a fairly sensibly sized fortress in Europia, and within the year had become one of the Tinker Twins most prolific, yet most mysterious rivals. Interestingly he has yet to commit any *violent* crime of any sort- mostly keeping to the occasional grand larceny, with a smattering of 'crimes against reality'. To date his most impressive feat is having broken roughly every rule of physics at least once, just to see if he could. He still has a freezer set to negative two kelvin.
Note: Is now the father of Maxwell Eta-Photon Raven Malory-Tinker, due to events specified in Maxwell Eta's dossier. This seems to have shifted his relationship with his rivals, though in what way is not yet clear. Also, for whatever reason it is ill advised to tell him that he 'Must' do something.
Dangerosity rating: Difficult to measure, as he has yet to be viewed in a truly violent situation. But it must also be considered that it takes the Tinker Twins to subdue him, and not without difficulty....

<<END DOSSIER>>

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:45 pm 

Species: GRUE
Name: Rutherford S. Zork
Day job: Andrew Tinker's Head Butler, unofficial leader of the House Grues.
What you're good at: After three years of accelerated study at Her Majesties School of Dignified Henchmen, he graduated with a degree in Calm Acrobatics, and a minor in Circumstantial Telepathy
Theme song: "We're All Nighters" by Liam Lynch
Outstanding or unusual characteristics: Prefers to keep his hair carefully cut in a manner that distinguishes from his fur, and instead of day-vision goggles he wears day-vision spectacles- sacrificing assurance of avoiding he light for appearance.
His special markings are dark blue, in close highlight stripes across his hair and in patches on his fur. To his embarrassment, one of his front fangs has a tendency of 'peeking' out of his mouth.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:45 am 

Interpol832:~ glede$ dossier lookup -n Sahara

<<DOSSIER ACCESS>>

Name: Sahara Michelle Sumar
Type: Predator
Species: Lioness
Assistants/Henchmen/Other Companions: Khan, boyfriend
Day job: Studying, occasionally hunting prey and eating it.
Formal Title: Lioness
Origin of Madness: Not valid, as she is not a Mad
Theme Song: The Lion Sleeps Tonight
Aptitudes (specific): Superpowers, killing a gazelle cleanly, engineering
Aptitudes (general): Tracking, intimidation, chess
General Weaknesses: Hotheaded, has a tendency to leap before she looks. Clingy to some extent.
Personal history: Sahara is best described as a "Home-grown Superman". She was born on earth, in Kenya and as near as anyone can tell she ought to be a completely normal lioness. She was never experimented on by a Mad, she never was exposed to any radiation or cosmic rays, she has no supernatural origins, and she wasn't turned into a lioness by a vengeful wizard or anything like that. She's just a lion who APPARENTLY was born with superpowers. This has given more than one biologist a headache when attempting to study her. In addition to human-level intelligence and speech, Sahara is strong enough to tear through steel with her bare paws, and possesses remarkably sharp claws capable of cutting glass. She also has immense endurance and is capable of running for speeds over 90 miles an hour for extended periods of time. Sahara is currently dating a tiger named Khan, who has yet to break up with her for a mixture of reasons ranging from the fact that he genuinely enjoys her company to being painfully aware of the ramifications of breaking up with a superpowered female.

Personal Notes: Sahara is unique in the sense that although she clearly possesses superpowers, unlike most of those gifted with them she feels absolutely no need to employ them under most circumstances. Sahara has no interest in fighting crime or using her powers for her own personal gain, and for the most part is content to integrate into U.S society as normally as a talking lioness can. M and Interpol have jointly rated her as the "16th most likely individual to sink a friggin' continent if she was ever driven into a rampage", and both agencies regularly keep tabs on her to ensure that she doesn't begin using her powers for evil. Due to the circumstances of the game, Sahara will rarely, if nearly ever, be seen in the Mad Sci Wars, and is unlikely to ever get directly or indirectly involved in any significant plot points of the game.

Dangerosity rating: 89 of 100

<<END DOSSIER>>

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:22 pm 

Interpol193:~ glede$ dossier lookup -n STEVE

<<DOSSIER ACCESS>>

Name: The Steve- 'Steven Blank' on any paperwork that requires a last name
Type: ...Mad? Maybe?
Species: Cthuloid Being, Elder God
Day Job: Semi-Active M agent, Head operative of the Hacker Cave.
Origin of Madness: Eternal.
Theme Song: "Being For the Benefit of Mr. Kite" as preformed by Mr. Eddie Izzard He has claimed that it's a fairly accurate, if abstract, representation of the inner workings of his mind.
Aptitudes: Computers, information gathering, and THIS SECTION REMOVED FOR YOUR SAFETY
Personal history:
Steve spent most of his life wandering- his extended family seemed interested only in mindless power grabbing and politics, but for him there was no joy in it. Instead, he cultivated an interest in small pleasures. He took to wandering the multiverses, watching the little universes grow and sparkle... like little stars, brightening the inky blackness of the dark abyss where they grew. At first he was content to merely watch, admiring the display as the centuries slipped by.
But... he would see his cousins carelessly ravaged these little universes sometimes, and the sight of a universe full of so much potential be mindlessly consumed, or used and discarded for it's power... it infuriated and saddened him more than anything ever had before.
So he took a more active role, and began to protect the sparkling little universes that had brought him satisfaction in their beauty. He appealed to All Mother for territory, and moved as many little defenseless universes there as he could find. Gathering them in tighter clusters made them easier too keep an eye on, and he found if he fed his power into them, they would become stronger- even strong enough to repel any poaching family members.
With every battle, his reputation grew- until none but the bravest would encroach on his territory. With free time, he began to care for his sprawling field of universes more and more. He tended them as they grew, nurturing them and watching with delight as they grew freely, spiraling out in delicate little patterns. The longer he tended, the longer he began o learn more and more about the creatures in the little universes. Humans... how interestng. In some ways they were like him and his... but... then there was kindness...
He wanted to know more. In a way.... now that no one so much as fought him anymore... he was lonely.
So he found one of his favorite little universes- one that had grown at the nexus of several others. And...

One day, Steve just.... appeared. 1643, North America. It was still the Colonies at the time- so a strange, foreign seeming man didn't really stand out. He was just sort of... there.
But here and there he appears. A 'Seargent Steven Blank is recorded as a decorated soldier in the Revolution. A man of his description has even been recorded as taking part of a wagon train west. But mostly, what glimpses can be found of him seem to be centered on the east coast- on the founding record of one 'Innsmouth', the owner of the first hotel in Arkham, a prominent investor in the successful town of Kingsport.... and a house in the peaceful hamlet of Dunwich.
The last is where he appears to have spent most of the last century or so. There is no record of any romantic encounters- certainly Steve has never married. But he has helped raise three children- twins boys and a girl. According to Steve, the Twins are 'The sons of my father's third elder brother', and the girl is 'The Daughter of my Eldest Sister.
Almost nothing else is officially known, as the Commander has ordered no active investigation.
EDIT: Recently The Steve has acquired a pupil- Crash. The general conscientious is that it must be harmless, but it feels really ominous...
Note: Appears to be allergic to callimari- he gets sick just being around the smell.

<<END DOSSIER>>

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:29 am 

The Black Hat Brigade-

Names-Boris, Stephan, Heinrich and Rolf. What is it with jaegers, anyway? They all seem to just go by one name, like Madonna, or Cher.
Type-Jaegermonsters.
Gender-Males.
Age-Unknown. Records show them active as far back as the mid 1800's, but have been unable to trace back beyond that.
Species-Like we said, jaegermonsters.
Day job-Part of the Heterodyne army. And why do they call themselves a brigade when there's only four of them?
Origin of madness-Not applicable.
Theme song-None, although they remind this field agent of a scary Marx brothers...
Aptitudes-Standard jaeger abilities.
Personal History/Descriptions-Boris is the leader-and smarter than he looks. Heinrich and Stephan are brothers. Rolf joined a few decades later, at which point they adopted the Brigade designation.
Heinrich has the big goofy smile, and is the more clueless of the four. Will blurt out what he's thinking, or ask foolish questions-at which point Boris will sigh, and thwap him upside the head. Stephan is tall, lanky, laconic-the most laid back of the group. It's worth noting that when they send their best fighter against a foe, it's Stephan and not Boris. But perphaps Boris is being cagey, as the leader...Rolf is the bright eyed youngster of the group, but appears to be growing out of that role. Finds it embarassing that he doesn't have to duck to go through doorways.
Physically-Heinrich's the one with the horns, Rolf's the green one, and a mere 5'4" to 5'6". The other three are the usual hulking monsters. And all, of course, wear black hats.
UPDATE-After a sojurn travelling, Rolf has abruptly left the group and stayed in America. Witness reported a battle royale between Rolf and his commander, Boris, which was halted by the brothers before they killed each other/completely destroyed the area. Revise estimate of Rolf's battle skills accordingly.
Final Notes-Why do we even have a dossier on these jokers? The Heterodynes are careful to keep the paperwork filed whenever any of their monster army leaves the areas under their control. I mean, come on, it's not like these bozos are secret agents or anything!
Dangerosity rating-I'm not even going to bother.
End dossier.

Do you think I had the 1st idea what a squidhole was when I invented it? Certainly not! I was just messing about! That's when the very best & very Maddest Science gets done. I thought,Why, this alabaster octopus looks like it wants a nice transmission inside it,& fairly soon I had a thing that obviously had a Use, though what that Use could be was a total mystery.
(Sameness Engine) I haven't the 1st notion of what it's for! That's not why I made it-I made it for the sheer joy of making something new! It's getting up to tell me what it wants me to do, though, I can just feel it. It's been giggling a lot at night.
The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland
C Valente

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:19 pm 

Interpol832:~ glede$ dossier lookup -n Richard Leslie Toboz Jr.

<<DOSSIER ACCESS>>

Name: Richard Leslie Toboz Jr.
Assistants/Henchmen/Other Companions: None?
Day job: Retired
Formal Title: Grouch
Origin of Madness: Doesn't remember.
Theme Song: Anything classical
Aptitudes (specific): Being uncooperative, security systems, weaponry design
Aptitudes (general): grumpiness, grouchiness, and dealing with arthritis
General Weaknesses: Anti-social. Recluse.
Personal history: Little, if any, is known about the person whom most people just call "Pappy" Toboz. We at Interpol are beginning to suspect that our records were tampered with at some point, because according to anecdotal evidence Pappy was quite active as a Mad in his day, and despite this there's NO formal records anywhere in the United States about anything he's done. These days he's content to live his life more or less like an ordinary elderly person, although he on occasion has been known to take private property rights to a rather... extreme... level. He could probably be arrested for SOMETHING at this point, but no one has tried thus far to press any charges.

Personal Notes: What little can be determined about Pappy Toboz is this: He used to be quite well-known in the home security business, he's a grump, and he has built what experts say is possibly the most powerful and dangerous home-security system known to Man in his home. It has thus far ensured that he stay completely safe and utterly protected from anything that would possibly dare to do the one thing he considers unforgivable: messing with the sanctity of his lawn and garden. Pappy has spent a decade of his life making his lawn into an utter deathtrap to keep "Those punk kids" off of it, and he still spends at least 3 hours a day developing new anti-delinquent countermeasures. It's suspected that there's not a living thing on the planet, man or machine, that could survive what happens to those poor fools who somehow come into contact with his precious Ceramic Hipster Garden Gnome "Ziggy".

Aside from traumatizing anyone and anything that lays an unauthorized molecule on his front and backyards, Pappy Toboz spends most of his day watching game shows, complaining about how his good-for-nothing daughter never gave him any grandkids, and causing the Neighborhood Bonding Commitee headaches. Also, don't mention the movie "Up" to him. Trust us.

Dangerosity rating: 99 of 100

<<END DOSSIER>>

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:45 pm 

Interpol193:~ glede$ dossier lookup Maxwell Eta, Updated.

<<DOSSIER ACCESS>>

Name: Maxwell Eta-Photon Raven Mallory-Tinker
Type: Dormant Mad Scientist
Species: 'Tinker' Jagermonster mix.
Assistants/Henchmen/Other Companions: Igor, his nanny, 'Sam' his toy raven doll. Has a mysterious friend his the 'home country' he visits once a week for a game of Thud.
Origin of Madness: Hasn't occurred yet, but M already has an emergency plan prepared for the contingency.
Theme Song: He really likes Lazytown music. 'Master of Disguise' and 'Bing bang'.
Aptitudes: So far he already shows a great deal of advancment for hsi age- he has yet to settle on a particular field, as of yet... let alone an allignment.
Personal history: Oh, you know this one.
Note: Very, Very convincing. THis kid has Charisma.
<<END DOSSIER>>

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:24 pm 

nterpol734:~ glede$ dossier lookup

Name:Demothesis (Note: no known last name)
Day job:Full time henchman
Aptitudes(General):Spec ops training, martial arts, experience and minor degrees in several fields of science
Aptitudes(Specific):Kinegraphic memory(Remembers everything he writes down), excellent shot, and able to understand mads without being mad himself.
Accomplices: no known accomplices.
Theme song: Time Bomb(Dave Matthews Band)
Outstanding or unusual characteristics: Characterized by a pair of scars on face and custom tailored suit.

Danger rating: 40/100 What he lacks in super powered/augmented abilities he makes up for in ruthlessness. Has killed several mads and heroes to date.

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).

Last edited by Demothesis on Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:06 pm 

Long over due probably

Interpol674:~ glede$ Dr. Hawk and Miss Clay

Name: Dr. Hawk or Hawkwolf
Type: Part mad
Day job: Co-owner of "Gadgeteer's Solutions" (Or just gadgeteers)
Origin of madness: (See below)
Specialty: Defensive Gadgets
abilities: Enhanced reflexes that is near that of a jager.
Assistant: Miss Clay
Partner: Wing
Known weakness: need medication to function properly.

Dr. Hawk grew up in a normal non mad family. His father is a chemist and his mother was a psychologist. He held his parents in great esteem. His parents knew about mad scientists but they disapproved of such things. Hawk went to college to earn a degree in Business. But he had a tough time getting the hang of it and the stress was pushing him towards madness.

His parents recognized what was going to happen so they did their best to stop the breakthrough.Through many drugs and psychology treatments, Hawk never actually broke through. But it did not stop it either. So hawk is technically between a complete break through and normalcy and has been solidified in that position. (meaning he is only half mad)

In shame of their son becoming a mad scientist even in part, his parents changed their names and moved away while Hawk was finishing up his business degree. Afterwards he partnered up with wing who is a full fledged mad scientist. Together they started up a workshop where they hired Miss Clay as an assistant. Recently they have moved their shop to Xyon. Wing's current location is unknown but it is assumed he will come by later on.

It should be noted that even before he went half mad, Hawk was on medication. When he does not take his medication he becomes violent and very unstable, and not in a mad sort of way either.

Danger rating: 22/100. He is tough to kill but typically does not go rampaging like most mads do. Seems more concerned about running his shop then taking over the world.

Name: Miss Clay (Birth first name of Urza but does not acknowledge it, always preferring being called by her last name)
Type: Assistant
Day job: Assistant for Dr. Hawk
Specialty: Excellent memory
Boss: Dr. Hawk
Known weakness: Has a temper and little patience what she sees as "sillyness" (Usually meaning useless mad science behavior like rants)

Miss Clay came a lower middle class family. She had a pretty much normal time in high school except that she seems to take strangeness, weirdness and anything out of the norm in stride. When a rampaging Glass Golem tore into the school. She was the only one in her class to not be too taken back by it. She took it in stride. Right now she is trying to get money and credit for her college. She is taking online courses in civil engineering.

Although she can be classified as a henchwoman, she made sure to have Hawk sign a contract that prevents him from testing, altering, forcing her into dangerous situations and not honoring her sick and vacation times.

Danger rating: 20/100 She has a lot of influence over Dr. Hawk. This equates in forcing him to clean up after himself and demanding a raise. Other then her tendacy to whacking people over the head, she is pretty much harmless.

Last edited by Hawkwolf on Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:05 pm 

nterpol769:~ glede$ dossier lookup

Original posting at 6/24/08
Name:Dr. Ashley Kinestro
Day job: none. Worked briefly for a physics lab.
How became Mad: Went mad after a coworker called him Ashley too many times.
Aptitudes General: Tech that amplifies or dampens kinetic energy.
Aptitudes Specific: Kinetic blasters.
accomplices: None currently. Employed Demothesis 4 years ago.
Outstanding or unusual characteristics: Has a tendency to go for more dramatic entrances and follows the cliches of mad science whole heartily.

Edit as of 7/13/08
Name:Dr. Awesome Kinestro
Day job: full time embodiment of awesomeness.
How became Mad: Went mad after a coworker refused to acknowledge how awesome he was.
accomplices: His ego, which is also awesome.
Outstanding or unusual characteristics: radiates undiluted cool.

Edit as of 7/14/08
Outstanding or unusual characteristics: Has a tendency to go for more dramatic entrances and follows the cliches of mad science whole heartily.

Do not edit posts with irrelevant opinions. This is a factual database. -Administrator

Edit as of 7/22/08
Day job: Living vessel of all that is awesome.
How became Mad: Did not recieve enough awesome tribute.
Aptitudes General: Being awesome.
Aptitudes Specific: blowing shit up in the coolest way imaginable.
accomplices: Chuck Norris
Outstanding or unusual characteristics: Badass labcoat.

Bite me! -Laughingman(unauthorised user)

Edit as of 7/23/08

I reiterate, this is a factual database. Do not debase it with these irrelevant edits. -Administrator

Edit as of 7/24/08
Day job: Beating up Chuck norris.
How became Mad: Became too awesome for even his mind to handle
Aptitudes General: projecting awesomeness into the physical plane
Aptitudes Specific: Being more awesome than you.
accomplices: The roman pantheon, but they're more like lackies.
Outstanding or unusual characteristics: You will know him when you see him. Trust me. He's just that awesome.

And I reiterate, bite me. -Laughingman(identified hacker)

Edit as of 7/25/08

This is ridiculous. I am moving this dossier to administrator only access. -Administrator

Edit as of 9/10/08
Day job: Breaking reality.
How became Mad: Saw the abyss, and made a miniature model to carry around.
Aptitudes General: Defying logic.
Aptitudes Specific: EVERYTHING.
accomplices: Everything in the universe, whether they know it or not.
Outstanding or unusual characteristics: You'll hear the sound of atoms holding their breath.

Ridiculous this biatch! -Laughingman(Administrator)

Edit as of 9/11/08

That's it, I'm putting this dossier on lockdown until we can capture our hacker. -Administrator

Edit as of 12/31/08
Day job: Making administrator lick his toes.
How became Mad: Administrator annoyed him.
Aptitudes General: Being better than administrator
Aptitudes Specific: Beating on administrator
accomplices: Everyone except administrator
Outstanding or unusual characteristics: Administrator's pimp.

Happy new years ho! -Laughingman(uberadministrator)

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:38 pm 

Name:The Foreshadowing Familly
Day job: Alerting people to future events.
Aptitudes General: Foreshadowing things
Aptitudes Specific: Varies between family members. Blatant Foreshadowing, for example is good at making sure everyone knows exactly what's going to happen, while Vague Foreshadowing is good at, well, being vague.
accomplices: Ret'con, The MacMuffins, Xanatos, and other literary devices
Outstanding or unusual characteristics: Varies.

10 ghost tackles.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:20 am 

Interpol1472:~ glede$ dossier lookup Carol Cadbury

<<DOSSIER ACCESS>>

Name: Doctor Carol Cadbury
Day job: Student. In elementary school.
Assistants/Henchmen/Other Companions: Mr. Milk, a mechanized chocolate Easter bunny, made of the 6th polymorph of milk chocolate. (In practice, it just means don't try to eat him- you'll hurt your teeth)
Origin of Madness: Unknown, but it probably had something to do with her having to eat her vegetables
Aptitudes: Chocolate Science, being overly dramatic
Weaknesses: Parents, dinner time, being forced to eat vegetables

Notes: She's a big fan of Dr. Kinestro, and mails him royalty checks for some reason. And has a poster of him in her room. While she does look pretty harmless, she has two chocolate knives that are much, much harder and sharper than they have any right to be. Exercise caution. And that chocolate Easter bunny can be pretty dangerous, as well. And no, we have no idea how an 8-year-old got a PhD, let alone one in Chocolate Science.

Additional Notes: She's a student in the school the Tinker kid took over... and has been put in charge of desserts in the cafeteria. They're really good, too. Recommended purchase for future meetings.

Dangerosity Rating: 40 out of 100, 1 out of 100 if it's dinner time

<<END DOSSIER>>

Spam Poison. I think.

Last edited by Kate on Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:10 pm 

Interpol732:~ glede$ dossier lookup

Name: Wolf Fungan
Type: Lightly augmented human
Day job: Progressor agent
Assosiates: Diane Wench
Augmentations: Enhanced reflexes and strength(x4, and x3 respectively), enhanced durability(x6)
Aptitudes: Close combat, infiltration, threat evaluation
Weaknesses: boring, heightened strength/reflexes has the side effect of enhanced sensitivity to pain

Interpol733:~ glede$ dossier lookup

Name: Diane Wench
Type: Heavily augmented human
Day job: Progressor agent
Assosiates: Wolf Fungan
Augmentations: Photographic memory, memory space increase(x10), eyesight enhancement(x8 magnification, infared, low light/no light sight), Enhances strength and reflexes(x2 both)
Aptitudes: Sniping, memory, night missions.
Weaknesses: migraines(incapacitating in pain) are common, especially after periods of strain/ long contact with bright light. Muscles tear frequently due to enhanced strength/reflexes without complimenting increase in durability.

10 ghost tackles.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:12 pm 

C:\Progressor
_____________-Agents
____________________+Light augmentation
____________________-Heavy augmentation
______________________________________-Agent Zander Cohen.pdf
____________________-Unique cases
________________________________-Agent Demothesis.pdf
_____________+Cases
_____________+Prisoners
_____________+**Access restricted**Project Lotus eater**Access restricted**
_____________+**Access restricted**Project Re-purpose**Access restricted**
_____________+Project Augmentation
_____________+Scientists
_____________+Tech

C:\Progressor\Agents\Heavy_Augmentation\Agent_Zander_Cohen/pdf
Access Granted

Name: Zander Cohen
Type: Heavily augmented human
Position: Progressor field agent.
Partner: Demothesis
Augmentations: Nanotech enhancements: metal(titanium) type nanites, 100lbs, high degree of control
Bio enhancements: Enhanced strength(x4), durability(X2)
Aptitudes: Close combat
Weaknesses: Classified as a type 4 sociopath(ie: obsessed with killing, blood rage), highly susceptible to electric shocks

Supervisor notes:
001: Zander is an effective agent at eliminating targets, however partners are warned to never lower guard. He will kill anyone and anything nearby if given a chance. I advise Zander be used as a release and capture killer. -Office Agent Keaton

002: Due to the horrific loss of life during mission G238, I advise termination. -Office Agent Dorton

003: Advisement accepted. -Office Agent Keaton

004: Hearing on Agent Cohen completed. Advisement for termination rejected. Zander is a necessary risk. However advisement to have agent Demothesis as direct supervisor accepted. -Office Agent Keaton

C:\Progressor\Agents\unique_cases\Agent_Demothesis/pdf
Access Granted

Name: Demothesis, Formerly**clearance level 10 required**
Type: lightly augmented human, repurposed mad.
Position:Progressor field agent.
Partner: Zander Cohen
Augmentations: Re-purposed madness: Enhanced tactical knowledge, enhanced tactical assessment(x10), enhanced knowledge of combat skills(8 martial arts, all known weapon types.)
Bio enhancements: Enhanced reflexes(x2), enhanced strength(x2), enhanced durability(x3)
Aptitudes: Tactical assessment, general combat.
Weaknesses: Classified as a type 1 sociopath(lacks basic human empathy), relapse into original madness possible, light OCD(writing down information)

Supervisor notes:
001: This is incredible! Foigran managed to do the impossible! A mad genius, re-purposed for our uses. He's already excelled in every field he's been programmed for. This may be the future of the progressors! -Dr. White

021: Re-purposed madness has maintained for 3 years to date, no signs of weakening. I advise we move Demothesis to less controled field operations. -Dr. White

022: Advisement accepted -Office Agent Keaton

023: Advisement accepted. Separate advisement to place Agent Cohen under Demothesis was also accepted. -Office Agent Keaton

088: Agent Demothesis had a relapse into his madness today. He was returned to his original state. Advise close monitoring of Agent Demothesis until further notice. -Dr.White

089: Advisement accepted. -Office Agent Keaton

090: Advisement accepted. Agents Wolf and Diane will be assigned to xyon sector. Zander has been given instructed to kill Demothesis if another relapse occurs. -Office Agent Keaton

091: I advise withdrawal of approval for project re-purpose's large scale implementation. -Office Agent Dorton

092: Advisement accepted. -office Agent Keaton

10 ghost tackles.

Last edited by Demothesis on Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:02 pm 

C:\Progressor(13,152 files)
_____________-Agents(1094)
____________________+No Augmentation(12 files)
____________________-Light augmentation(256 files)
______________________________________-Agent William O Wisp.pdf
____________________-Heavy augmentation(182 files)
______________________________________-Agent Alexander Thoms.pdf
____________________+Unique cases(10 files)
____________________+Advisers and office agents(634 files)
_____________+Cases(4,687 files)
_____________+Prisoners(328 Files)
_____________+**Access restricted**Project Lotus eater**Access restricted**
_____________+**Access restricted**Project Re-purpose**Access restricted**
_____________+Project Augmentation(500 files)
_____________-Scientists(200 files)
____________________-Independent(35 files)
_____________________________________-Dr.White.pdf
____________________+Lab heads(15 files)
____________________+Assistants(150 files)
_____________+Tech(6,843 files)

C:\Progressors\Agents\Light_Augmentation\William_O_Wisp.pdf

Access Granted

Name: William O Wisp
Type: Lightly Augmented Humanoid
Species: Human/Gorgon(3% DNA traces)
Position: Field Agent
Partner: Alexander Thoms
Augmentations: Possess Gorgon eyes.(capable of rendering an opponent stone with eye contact)
Aptitudes: Scroll writing and use
Weaknesses: Close combat

Supervisor notes: 001: William to be assigned to be Agent Thoms superior.

008: Agent William to be reassigned to Xyon in preperation of project lotus eater implementation.

C:\Progressors\Agents\Heavy_Augmentation\Alexander_Thoms.pdf

Access Granted

Name: Alexander Thoms
Type: Heavily Augmented Human
Position: Field Agent
Partner: William O Wisp
Augmentations: Tattoos for focusing magical energies. Spell list: Fireball, lightning bolt, enhanced firing finger, enhanced strength(x6), enhanced reflexes(x4), enhanced sight(distance x10, clarity x5, light range enhancement 68%)
Aptitudes: Close range combat, and very long distance combat.
Weaknesses: Mid range combat, light sensitivity.

Supervisor notes:N/A

C:\Progressors\Scientists\Independent\Dr._White.pdf

Access Granted

Name: Dr. Gerard White
Type: Human
Position: scientist
Assistants/Supervisors: N/A
Degrees: Doctorate in physics, Doctorate in Biology, Doctorate in psychology, doctorate in Geometry, Doctorate in Engineering
Fields of specialization: All traditional sciences
Fields of avoidance: Non Eucladian geometry

Supervisor notes:N/A

10 ghost tackles.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:57 am 

In case anyone wants to make up what they think the progressors know about their characters/organizations/historical events. Or if you want to make up an agent for them.

Just note that the progressors aren't perfect, so they won't know everything about your character, but they're also fairly professional so they don't make assumptions not based in fact. And any historical events or related info probably needs to go in the notebook.

C:\Progressor(13,152 files)
_____________+Agents(1094)
____________________+No Augmentation(12 files)
____________________+Light augmentation(256 files)
____________________+Heavy augmentation(182 files)
____________________+Unique cases(10 files)
____________________-Advisers and office agents(634 files)
_____________-Cases(4,687 files)
____________________-Other organizations
______________________________________-M
______________________________________________+members
______________________________________________-Structure.pdf
______________________________________________-assesment.pdf
______________________________________+The LoV
______________________________________+Bluelight
____________________+Mads being observed
____________________+Mads being infiltrated
____________________+Mads to be eliminated
____________________+Mads to be captured
____________________+Other persons of interest
____________________+Deceased/ Mad/PoI/agents
____________________+Internal investigations
____________________+Major events
_____________-Prisoners(328 Files)
____________________+High Security
____________________+Regular Security
____________________+Execution Row
_____________**Access restricted**Project Lotus eater**Access restricted**
_____________**Access restricted**Project Re-purpose**Access restricted**
_____________+Project Augmentation(500 files)
_____________+Scientists(200 files)
_____________+Tech(6,843 files)

+++AGENT FORMAT+++

Name:
Type:
Partner:
Augmentations:
Aptitudes:
Weaknesses:

Supervisor notes:

*Rank is as follows A=field agent(ranked 20-1 with one being highest rank as for all rankings)
S=feild supervisor(ranked 10-1), R=researcher(1=independent, 2=supervisor, 3-10 lab assistants)
O=office agent(ranked 20-1)

+++OUTSIDE PERSONS FORMAT+++(If you want to add any info sets feel free)

Name:
Aliases:
Effective Age:
Known Associates:
Known Organizations:
Known aptitudes:
Suspected weaknesses:
Level of Impediment of operations:(Levels are: Cooperative, None, Unknown, Very Low, Low, Average, High, Very High.)

Analyst notes:

+++EVENT FORMAT+++

Name:
Date(s) of event:
Involved Persons:
Location(s):

First hand accounts:

Analysis of area:

Tech acquired:

Conclusion:

10 ghost tackles.

Last edited by Demothesis on Sun May 16, 2010 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.