Comics by Shaenon II

Mad science has never been so cute!
It is currently Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:24 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Mad Scientist Wars Signup Queue
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:38 pm 
Mad Scientist Unbelievable

Hee! I like it. I'm glad you found us, Dr. Beard. *offers Dr. Beard a grilled fish sandwich, and a cookie*

Do you think I had the 1st idea what a squidhole was when I invented it? Certainly not! I was just messing about! That's when the very best & very Maddest Science gets done. I thought,Why, this alabaster octopus looks like it wants a nice transmission inside it,& fairly soon I had a thing that obviously had a Use, though what that Use could be was a total mystery.
(Sameness Engine) I haven't the 1st notion of what it's for! That's not why I made it-I made it for the sheer joy of making something new! It's getting up to tell me what it wants me to do, though, I can just feel it. It's been giggling a lot at night.
The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland
C Valente

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:35 am 
Mysterious Stranger

So yeah new and I kind of want to use my fanfic character in on this here is all you need to know

David Daark

Personality: In his original Dimension he was vain, narcissistic and loved being the centre of attention. Since the loss of his Dimension he has continued being vain and narcissistic but now it’s more of a security blanket protecting him from breaking down from the loss of his people, family and friends.

History: Once upon a time in an alternate dimension there was a beautiful world known as Mariglenn. Ages ago on Mariglenn, magic was an everyday reality. The beings and beasts of a thousand mythologies roamed the world, their remarkable attributes, and abilities derived from a palpable mystic aura that suffused the planet. There were entire communities, hidden nations of magicians, the twelve greatest of which keyed their power to the sublime properties of gemstones. Each of the great houses ruled by a particular gem, which owed its might to that gem’s properties and attributes for example the house of Aquamarine lived underwater. Although separated by vast often-continental distances. These twelve houses maintained constant contact with each other, and although their existence was a secret, still they wielded great influence in multiple worlds. However, all that changed with a distant catastrophe of great importance. For, far away in space, a major sun went nova, and the violent emanations of its explosion had vast repercussions on the mystical as well as physical planes. Great zodiacal alignments disrupted; a flux resonated through the magical field that permeates through the universe, and the ultimate result was that Mariglenn, once a great epicentre of mystic concentrations, lost most of its magic.
As the rulers of the twelve magical houses discovered that the magic was going away, they sought to save themselves and the rest of the mystical community of Mariglenn. For they knew that once the magic was all but gone, they would be reduced to normal humanity, and the rich mixture of magical creatures in the world would die! The masters of the twelve houses poured all their magic into eight crystals, which they blessed, to a young witch called Gaia. They bade her to look for a suitable uniformed mystical realm, a dimension far removed from the dying Mari Glenn, and then use the eight crystals to create a new world for the magical inhabitants of Mariglenn (now referred to as Gaians from now on). At last, Gaia succeeded and found a new world, which the grateful inhabitants called Gaia in honour of their saviour.

A young busboy for the Diamond noble family of Abyssia Called David Daark was investigating a mysterious earthquake. He climbed down a gigantic hole when his rope was cut by a villainous hunter known as Bourbon Crème. He fell down a darkened abyss and almost died. He was saved by underground dwelling Bairns, the Bairns were the first to make Gaia their home. They came in two flavours the Rammen who resembled sheep and duggars who resembled dogs. They had a rivalry, which spanned generations, which finally ended in the great battle of Battenberg. After the dust cleared, there was no clear winner and the remnants of the two tribes split to the far corners of the world. The fates of the duggars are unknown but the Rammen are the species, which David encountered in the caves beneath his home. Just as David was making new friends the evil bourbon crème and his two henchmen custard and whipped showed up and began to hunt the bairns down. David stopped them at the cost of his own life. The Chief Bairn touched by the sacrifice used his own life force to bring David back from death. This had two effects the first was this made David part Bairn and the second killed the chief Bairn.

David had many adventures on Gaia gaining allies friends and a love interest but also gaining a very dangerous foe known as the Doom lord. It was a final apocalyptic battle with the doom lord which destroyed not only Gaia but all of David’s friends and family. Only David has survived the blast. He was blasted to this planet through the rip in reality gaia used to be.

Now David searches for anything that remains of his world on this new world while trying to adapt to this bizarre new world....

I kind of want to bring the doom lord in at some point he's the evil mad scientist....

The doom lord

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:17 am 

Hey, Shining Knight! David looks like a cool character concept, although he seems more fantasy-oriented than we usually do around here. Why don't you post in the practice wars a bit, so we can get a better sense of how he acts, and you can get a better sense of how well he'd fit in with the rest of the characters? We pretty recently did a reboot-type thing, (starting here if you want to skim through the posts and try to get a sense of what's going on, although you can just wander in if you want) so you could play around in that for a bit. (and I don't know if you care, but we do already have another main character named David)

Spam Poison. I think.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:56 pm 

Hello Shining Knight!

I like the enthusiasm! I kinda share Claire's opinions, but I do invite you to play with us in the non-canon Practice wars, which again Claire beat me to the punch about mentioning.

"There is a fine line between a good King and a Despot. A King is best when His subjects barely realize that He exists. When His work is done and His will is fulfilled, they will say, 'We did it ourselves.'"
-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:19 am 
Mysterious Stranger

Cool I shall do that (incidently while his full name is David Daark he is pretty much referred to just as Daark all the time)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:20 pm 
Established Mad Scientist

Location: What is a location but a point in a world without meaning?
'Daark'? Really?

This is, of course assuming you are not figments of my imagination. Of course, it is impossible for you to be, as your imagination is simply the application of things you have learned in new ways. If nothing was real, then I would not have any experiences, and thus no imagination.

"Science does not have a moral dimension. It is like a knife. If you give it to a surgeon or a murderer, each will use it differently."
- Wernher von Braun

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:17 am 
Mysterious Stranger

Well he is from something I wrote years ago and it kind of stuck despite the lame punnyness of the name :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:44 am 

Well, ultimately it's up to SiB... you can play in the Practice Wars with us if you want, however, since they were created for people to test out characters before joining the main game.

"There is a fine line between a good King and a Despot. A King is best when His subjects barely realize that He exists. When His work is done and His will is fulfilled, they will say, 'We did it ourselves.'"
-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:48 pm 
Mysterious Stranger

hi im Rayne and a friend of mine got me interested in this rp so here is my application for my character.
name: Rayne Avalon
description/history: six foot nothing and a half wolf half human hybrid Rayne is a failed military project that was defeated by Ellie while he attempted to spy on and kill her during a mission.
back story: Rayne's rebirth
"well this is a fine mess isn't it Rayne" says the wolf boy to himself from within the confines of a large plexiglass tube. "and to think this was your only chance at any kind of freedom. they actually trusted me after i hurt so many people." he sighs softly as he thinks back to all the scientists he's hospitalized just cause he could. "never though id lose to a bot, ill give this Ellie chick this much. her robotics tech is damn impressive." says the wolf to himself as he rubs his left shoulder, then he calls out to Ellie "well lady of your gonna 'fix' me then get on with it."
this would be the last thing he said with his current mind set. after a bright flash he would awaken from the capsule completely reprogramed. all his old memories and violent tendencies erased and replaced with gentleness, adoration, and a desire to protect his mistress. with a new purpose Rayne would come to live a simple life of obedience to Ellie as a research assistant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:14 pm 

Welcome, Rayne!

I can't speak for the rest of the group, but I always like getting some new blood around here.

In general the process is to wait for SiB to give you a formal invitation to the main game. Although SiB hasn't been around as much as he used to, so it might take a little while. In the mean time, feel free to hang out in chat, post in the lounge and the Practice thread (People will probably play with you if you post there, and we're always recruiting) and check out the Art thread for some interesting stuff. Keep around, and we'll be happy to chat!

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:16 am 
New Madsci

Hey, did you hear? About that guy?

Yeah. That guy. He's coming here.

Wait, you don't know who I'm talking about?

Well, I've heard some stuff, but it was all word of mouth. I'm not sure how accurate it is.

'Rumor' Kuro used to be an average guy who couldn't hold down a regular job.
So he took a job with a mad scientist.
And lived.
And that was big news.
"He just stays alive. I don't get it."
Rumor survived a multitude of experiments from his first boss before an accident destroyed his lab.
Rumor woke up in the forest a mile from the lab, lightly singed, but mostly okay.
So he got another job. With another Mad scientist.
"Rumor's one lucky SOB. I mean... He was inside of Doctor Klapstadius' sub when it went down. He should be dead. Right?"
His talent for endurance was legendary.
"The man is made of iron, I think. He has to be to shrug stuff off like that."
Rumor also had a unique talent for finding things out through the... Well...The rumor mill.
"He once hacked into a lab computer using a security code he found written on the bathroom mirror. No joke."

I hear he's headed to Xyon city to look for work.

Better tell your friends.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:53 pm 
Hyperkeeper

A most interesting post, Rumor— I rather like your writing style. You may expect an invitation at the end of the chapter.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:02 pm 
New Madsci

*Makes a girly squealing noise*
Thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:02 am 

Welcome Rumor!

Until the end of the chapter, you can expect us to play with you in the practice thread... and in Chat!

And maybe some other people will apply too, and they can join you in the practice thread... one can hope!

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:20 am 
New Madsci

One day, long ago, a young child of questionable gender looked up to his/her mother.

They were walking through the highly advance town that they lived in. Everybody was in peace and robots did all the work.

"Mommy, why are the robots treated mean?"

"Becouse, honey, robots are not people."

Shay took a moment to digest this.

"Why not?"

His/her mom stoped and sighed.

"They just aren't. They're robots."

They walked in silence.

"Mommy?"

She sighed again.

"Yes?"

"If robots aren't people... does that mean people aren't robots?"

"Yes, deary."

"So... if robots are stronger then people, and robots aren't people, are robots better then people?"

One month later, the ten year old boy/girl skipped out of a burning town, all the robots freed, smiling and a robotic left eye, right arm, and left leg.

And that was the tame stuff.

Now a decent scientist in his own right, he is working to perfect the robot. And anybody that gets in his/her way, well, they end up in his lab as a test subject.

After all, people aren't robots.

That is not to say he/she treats his/her robots nicely. He/she is still a mad scientist, after all.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:26 pm 
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist

Well, since Zo's not here to do it. Welcome Shay! Interesting starting blurb. Child logic + Madness logic= a disaster in the works. Well if you want you can join us in chat and the practice wars thread until SiB officially lets you into the main game.

Writer:*pokes the Progressor's shadowy leader[PSL]* Hey, I think this one's one of those you'd want dead.

PSL:*not even looking up from paperwork* Not really, M can handle someone as obvious as that.

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:04 pm 
New Madsci

:D
I got in! Yes!

PHEAR MY ROBOTICS!

Thank you kindly.

Err...

Thank you madly.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:53 am 

O.o Uhm, don't celebrate yet? SoitBegins(SiB) has to let you into the main game, though the outburst will probably help your case actually.

Laughingman: oh good grief, and I just finished the paperwork on that E-Slavement nut... Ugh, anyway. Hello Sir and or Madam I am agent Tarnosky, codename Laughingman and I'll likely be the agent dealing with you if you get out of hand.

Anona:*is a sentient hacking program* and by that he means Hunt, Kill, and me would be dealing with you.

Laughingman: Er... yes, well technically yes. So Anona and her brothers will be dealing with you. I'll be handling the paperwork...

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:49 pm 

Okay. I have three characters - they kind of travel together.

Axel Dodge is a weak Mad - he could be better if he had the kind of attention span that means he hardly ever finishes an invention. His specialty is robotics and he has a job as a mechanic. He is the definition of Chaotic Neutral - He does or approves of things based on how awesome they are or how much they annoy people. He is a troper, having got hooked on the site by a genie (long story). His pride and joy is a palm-pilot sized supercomputer named Alice.

Damien Lux is sort of Axel's minder - he tries to keep Axel from causing too much damage or getting thrown in jail. This has left him almost perpetually exasperated and irritated. There are times when his self-control snaps and he resorts to violence. He is studying Law and Mathematics. His pet peeves are Axel's pranks and people getting food in his books. A recent adventure has left him with the ability to control electricity and metal and a mental link to Axel.
Call him a hench and you will die.

Sarah McLaren is Damien's cousin, and is pretty much normal. She is never fazed or annoyed by anything at all, and has a perpetual expression of amusement. She is good at playing and reading people, and of turning situations to her advantage. She is also a good singer.

In other words, he'll look like he was thrown into a rummage sale at high speed and came out wearing whatever stuck, because to him, "hero" means "costume" and "costume" means "dressup" and "dressup" means "whatever the hell I want".
------
"The only difference between genius and madness is the success rate." - White Wolf Forums

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:51 pm 

ooooh sounds like a fun trio. Let me be the first to welcome you to msw!

Anona:*pokes Alice* So are you just a supercomputer or an AI too?

William:*To Damien*what's wrong with being a hench?

AD: Reading people? Never fazed? Amused? AAAAUGH it's another Jane!!! Hide your valuables and don't drink anything she offers you!

... Anyways. Welcome. ^.^

10 ghost tackles.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:44 pm 

Thanks!

Alice isn't sentient, but the way Axel treats her you'd think she was.

Damien: I don't like being called a hench because I'm not one. Yet people keep making the same mistake.
Axel: Self-denial, much? Hey, ow ow!

As for Sarah, yeah, they are a bit similar, aren't they? Except Sarah's not evil.

In other words, he'll look like he was thrown into a rummage sale at high speed and came out wearing whatever stuck, because to him, "hero" means "costume" and "costume" means "dressup" and "dressup" means "whatever the hell I want".
------
"The only difference between genius and madness is the success rate." - White Wolf Forums

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:43 pm 

Nice to meet you Sarah! It's great to see you!

Ok... as far as the Mad Sci Wars go, the general process is to get an invitation from So It Begins, and then you can start posting normally in the main game. There's also plenty of other stuff to do; Check out the Tales of Madness for some interesting stories about different characters, or if you want a humorous (well, sorta) rundown of a lot of the early events in MSW, check out the thus-far unfinished Mad Sci Wars In XXX Seconds thread. You can feel free to hang out with us in the forum chat room (the button that says chat in the upper right hand of the screen), we'd love to hear from you.

I'm probably going to ask SiB next time I see him online to just let you into the main game early, but until then feel free to post an introduction into the non-canon Mad Science Practice Wars Where we'll do our best to amuse you.

Welcome! It's awesome to have you here!

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:22 am 
Hyperkeeper

A little bird told me I needed to hand out invitations.

Rumor: You are now officially a part of the Mad Scientist Wars. Your character is in Xyon City right now. Enjoy!

Sarah: I like your character ideas, so far. Maybe you could write a little something— just a paragraph or two— which could give everyone here a further idea for who they are? :) Expect an invitation soon!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:18 pm 

Here? Okay.

"Axel? Sarah? Come here for a minute."
Sarah looked up from her book and ran towards the laundry.
Please let this not be about the chocolate stains on the sheets.
Please let this not be about the chocolate stains on the sheets.

She arrived just after Axel. Damien was tapping his foot and acting extremely annoyed.
"Axel, I was going through your pockets..."
Phew.
"...and I found this."
He held up a large diamond.
"Now, I'm not gonna ask how and where you got it, because, honestly, I don't care, but you're taking it back where you got it right now."
Axel pouted. "Aww.. can't I keep it? It's so shiny."
"No."
"You can't make me."
"I'm going to fry one of your electronic dinguses every day until someone on the news reports the mysterious return of a lost diamond."
Axel paled. "You wouldn't."
"I will. Which is why you should get a move on if you don't want your improved iPod reduced to slag."
Axel ran out of the room. Then came back in, snatched the diamond, and ran out again.
Sarah went over to Damien. "Told you he'd do it. You owe me fifteen bucks."
He glared at her. "Did you put him up to this?"
"Nope! This was all his idea." She went out, humming.
She met Axel mixing chemicals on the kitchen table. He grinned at her.
"I did it! You owe me five bucks."
"Tell me exactly how you stole and returned it when you come back and I'll give them to you."
She went back to her book.
As Axel went towards the front door, the lock locked itself.
He turned around, and Damien was right behind him.
"When I say, right now, I mean immediately. As in, no getting distracted, no "oops, I forgot" and no amusing sidetracks. Got it?"
"Yes"
"Okay"
The door unlocked itself, and Axel left.
How likely is Axel staying on target, really?

What do you think?

------

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:56 pm 

Hee! I like. Welcome, Sarah!

Do you think I had the 1st idea what a squidhole was when I invented it? Certainly not! I was just messing about! That's when the very best & very Maddest Science gets done. I thought,Why, this alabaster octopus looks like it wants a nice transmission inside it,& fairly soon I had a thing that obviously had a Use, though what that Use could be was a total mystery.
(Sameness Engine) I haven't the 1st notion of what it's for! That's not why I made it-I made it for the sheer joy of making something new! It's getting up to tell me what it wants me to do, though, I can just feel it. It's been giggling a lot at night.
The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland
C Valente

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:12 pm 

Thanks, Chicgeek.
Am I allowed to post a story in Tales of Madness, even though I'm not invited yet?
Or should I wait.

------

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:04 pm 

Sarah McLaren wrote:
Thanks, Chicgeek.
Am I allowed to post a story in Tales of Madness, even though I'm not invited yet?
Or should I wait.

No, go ahead! No one's gonna mind, Sarah! Heck, the activity would be good around here.

It's awesome to have you here. Enjoy your stay. :-)

-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:28 pm 
Hyperkeeper

Welcome to the Mad Scientist Wars, Sarah. As with Rumor, your characters are now officially in Xyon City right now. Feel free to start whenever you like— and enjoy!

~SiB

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:36 pm 
New Madsci

Overly long "origin story":
Quote:
Brian Roth tapped at his computer irritably. He was decent at programming, but had always wanted to do *more*. Another day, another model, simulating something that would never be built, another fascinating idea that was *too dangerous* to try for real. Had it been so long ago that men had dared to build great things, and strive properly for the stars?

*bink* - another e-mail that came up. Where are the grades for last week's structures lab reports? Prof Erichman wante to know. Brian sighed. Another ten hours of grading - when would he have the *time* to actually *learn* anything at this rate? He was doing passably well in his classes, he always could manage that. But there was a *difference* between being able to solve exam problems and *understanding* at a fundamental level what was going on. And there was yet another difference between that and managing to *do* something with that understanding. But there *was* time, the same time that the real work always got done. He would just have to skip sleep again.

At first, the wisdom of skipping yet another night of sleep seemed debatable, at just about the time that the clock hands started spinning backwards. But after the fourth pot of coffee, those worries evaporated as Brian got into the rhythm of his work. One thing was for sure, his legacy would be more than just another unread report clogging the university paper servers! He would break through these barriers, barriers in his own understanding, the barriers tying men to Earth, the barriers of random scutwork running off with all his time, the minor obstacle of the gremlins running off with his metric hex keys, and he would show them what *real engineering* could do. He would show them all!!

As he was adjusting the separation pinch field coils, to realign the device, someone came through the door. Brian looked up irritably at the intruder in his domain. Okay, he was a grad student: he had a cubicle, not a domain. He was just "borrowing" the abandoned Av-Tech storage barn.

"What on *Earth* is all this?", Dr. Page asked, staring.

Brian said something, but wasn't sure if he was making any sense. Dr. Page was staring at him like a two-headed snake. And the color in the room was fading in and out.

Brian woke up to the sight of Dr. Page sitting across a table from him, drumming his fingers on the table. "You've been out for a while. You have some *interesting* hobbies, young man! So interesting, in fact, that a lot of men from a lot of three letter agencies have decided to come down and clean out the barn. Just *what* have you been doing all this time, hmm? I don't recall funding giant nautilus shaped vacuum tanks and other bizarre paraphernalia. Not to mention what these people are going to charge my department for decontamination ..."

Brian blinked. "You mean, you haven't seen a ... a ... before ... mumble". He couldn't find the words for it. It had always been a picture in his head, one of several ideas haunting his dreams. "No ... I guess you haven't."

Just then another man walked into the room. "Stop! Don't explain it to the professor. Dr. Page, your student is awake, we will take it from here."

Dr. Page wasn't happy about this development, but left the room.

"Alright, punk, who are you building it for?", the man asked.

"Who are you?", Brian asked.

"NRC, Inspector Smith", the man barked. "What would possess someone like you to try to build a bomb? Who are you working for? Or do you have some sort of delusion of taking over the world?"

"Bomb?", Brian asked, incredulously. Well, yes, you could use highly enriched uranium to build a bomb. Handy stuff, that. But why on earth would he want to blow up such a wondrously useful thing, when there was so much he could *build*. He blinked once or twice. "I ... I don't want to take over the world", Brian said, visions dancing in his head. Engines of awe inspiring *power*, the compactness of the fuel, the columns of superheated gas shooting real spacecraft into the sky - vessels that could actually take people somewhere, other than giving their last gasp at low Earth orbit, the very edge of space. "You see, I want to take over the *universe*."

The man stared. "We still have no *idea* how you got that material. We don't even have a record of any uranium going missing. It was all the lead sheeting being purchased that tipped us off."

"Oh", Brian said, "well you see, it's not actually as difficult as-"

"And we *don't want to know*! Good lord, do you have any idea how dangerous that kind of technology is?!"

Another man knocked on the door.

"Yes?", Inspector 'Smith' said. "I'm Agent Smith, with the FBI", the next man at the door said, flashing a badge. "We need to talk to this guy. Alone."

Inspector 'Smith' sighed. "Don't we all?", and left the room.

Agent 'Smith', entered the room. "It's amazing what you can get people to do when you flash a badge at them", he said. "Take the Milgram experiments, for an example of what people can do with applied psychology. And they call us 'mad'", he said chuckling.

"Okay, so I'm not with the FBI. But you're still in a lot of trouble. Trouble that I could get you out of, if you're willing to take a walk on the mad side."

"Ahh", Brian frowned. "You're some sort of spy for someone else trying to spirit me away then."

"Not exactly. That guy is the next impostor waiting in line. Also named Smith, incidentally. I'm a representative of a university. Tell me, young man, have you heard of Xyon city?"

"Err, no? And university isn't going so hot for me either. I ... I want to *build* things", a hint of desperation creeping into his voice.

"You will. We know a lot of people like you. They call it SRMD, the Spark, a lot of things. It's likely that that is what this is, possible you would fit in there. Well?"

Brian blinked once or twice. For some bizzare reason, he found himself trusting this man. (As he later discovered, it was the drugs in the water fountain, but oh well, it worked out in the end.)

Brian is a mad rocket scientist, with side interests in nuclear engineering and physics. He is fascinated with getting improbable things to fly at improbable speeds with over-powered energy sources, and is less interested in taking over the world than taking over the universe.

Of course, having shown up in Xyon city with nothing but a uranium lapel pin, and being used to an academic environment (it's really all very similar, henchmen and graduate students), he is currently looking for an advisor.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:33 pm 

That is basically awesome, Eccentric. Welcome!

-Xin Yun

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next