Comics by Shaenon II

Mad science has never been so cute!
It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:20 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 209 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: A Steampunk Party
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:36 pm 
Mad Scientist Unbelievable

Spam Poison. I think.

Last edited by SoItBegins on Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: A Stempunk Party
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:00 pm 

8:00 pm

Sabatier Banam’s estate is large. It takes a minute of walking to get from the wall on his property line to the front door. Oddly enough, the manor has no windows. The outside is a uniform marble, and has no visible corners. The front door is a large, ornate door made of some dark, slightly shiny material, and set into a recess in the outer stone. The front door is opened for the guests by a tall, clean-shaven man with dark hair. He’s wearing a dark gray mask with small white beads around the edges, which covers the upper half of his face. He’s also wearing a light gray shirt, trousers, and boots, which fit him perfectly despite a thin build. He’s even paler than the outfit he’s wearing. Every time he lets go of the door, it slides shut on its own. A path goes off to the right into some light woods, and another to the left, into a large garden.

Eclair follows her Da up the path toward the manor, bouncing slightly. She is dressed in a white, knee-length lab coat and dark pants. Glowing purple goggles cover her eyes, matched by her purple gloves and boots. Not part of her costume, scruffy yellow feline ears stick out from her hair, and a similar tail trails out from under her coat.

"Party, Da!"

Spam Poison. I think.

Last edited by Kate on Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:12 am 
Heh heh heh.

The Welsh Ambassador pulled up in an ornate carriage, alighting to the ground with simple elegance. Her costume was most noticeable. A white, formal dress, covered in ornament and silk feather, flowed from a hint of shoulder and a smirk of décolletage all the way to a wide white hooped skirt. White gloves accented her arms, and a complex, cleverly designed mask hid her face and hair, leaving only a symmetrical mouth, red lips set in a pleasant smile. All in all, the uninitiated would find it rather hard to know who she was... unless she lifted the mask.
The ensemble, with its intense ornament, stated what she was for the night: a white swan.

Helena Enigma Narbon had arrived.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:17 pm 

Somewhere nearby, two figures ran ahead of a large crowd.

They ducked into an alleyway, which the crowd pursued them into only to discovered they'd vanished entirely. After a few moments of searching, the crowd gave up and departed.

Up on the roof of a nearby building, two young soldiers breathed a sigh of relief.

Sargent Jimothy Johnson Toboz panted, patting his chest. "My word, that was close. I would have hated to lose yet another uniform to the populace." He frowned. "I cannot say I'm growing fond of these public appearances." The tall man in the military uniform ran a hand through his short, black hair. "All this misplaced admiration is growing burdensome."

His companion, a lady about a head shorter than he and clad in a similar, albeit tighter around certain areas, uniform chuckled. "Misplaced?!?" She shook her head, letting tassels of unkempt brown hair bounce around her face. "The man who turned a hopeless battle into a victory with only a single casualty hardly can claim his own people have no reason to admire him."

Jimothy scowled. "Hmmph. I merely did what I could, same as any other. Besides, you and the others were instrumental. My plan would never have worked had you all not altered it along the way."

"You're a paragon of humility, sir." The young lass, known as Ineffable Mysterious NPC, smoothed out a wrinkle on her uniform and adjusted the blindfold she wore. Blind from birth, Ineffable had nonetheless rarely had any trouble because of it. It was as if her eyes had been unnecessary for her to see. "Regardless, the world loves a hero. And top brass knows this, and you're the only one of us foolhardy enough to have agreed to become their figurehead. I believe you once said "Well, if making appearances would help..."?" She smirked.

"Hmmph. I still say the unsolicited admiration is unwarranted." Jimothy scowled. "Plenty of Mads have done much better."

"Usually by sacrificing several men or several hundred men in the process." Ineffable pulled out a scrap of paper. "People like a champion who won't win wars by twisting them in several curious ways." She unfolded the paper. "Let's see what's next on Top Brass' itinerary." She skimmed a list. "We have to be in a city twenty miles north of here within three days for a speech, sir. Best try to sneak back to the hotel and reclaim what's not been plundered of your luggage, eh?"

Jimothy hesitated, eager to change the subject. "Wait. How are you able to read a list without vision?"

"With all due respect, sir, that's none of your blasted business. Please don't change the subject." Ineffable scowled.

He fidgeted. "Oh Ineffable, please tell me that we can stop for a moment. I'd love a second of respite..."

She looked at him. "You did agree to this, sir. I'm just coming along to keep you straight." She frowned. "So barring any previous engagements, we should really prepare to depart..."

Jimothy looked nervous and skimmed his mind. "I... a moment!" He looked around. "I... I have a previous engagement! Something's come up!"

Ineffable glared, somehow managing to convey frustration without narrowing her eyes. "Which is?"

Jimothy's eyes feel on a scrap of paper discarded nearby on the roof. "A party!" He bent down and picked up the invitation. "I cannot imagine how I dropped this. I received it just as we arrived." He showed her Lord Banam's invitation. "See? And it's clearly quite important. We really mustn't ignore such a summons, ought we? It would be quite the insult."

Ineffable's voice was tense. "If you're merely trying to abdicate your self-appointed responsibilities, sir..."

Jimothy waved a hand dismissively. "Yes, yes. I shall speak to the Top Brass on the matter, you shan't get in trouble. Trust me. But this evening, permit me to bring you as a guest to this festive occasion. Shall we go?" He smirked and offered her a hand.

"There is a fine line between a good King and a Despot. A King is best when His subjects barely realize that He exists. When His work is done and His will is fulfilled, they will say, 'We did it ourselves.'"
-Xin Yun

Last edited by Zobot257 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:02 pm 
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist

Hurriedly flattening the front of his suitcoat, Sir Caine walked up the path leading towards the front door, nodding towards the man who opened it. "Thank you. Nice mask, sir." Walking past, he adjusted his mask, making sure the gold mask was completely covering his face. Seeing only a few people milling around, he chuckled to himself. "I forget about the party until an hour beforehand, and I'm still one of the first people here..."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:35 pm 

Emilee Maria Lopez smiles as she reads the invitation. She's unfamiliar with the host, but is used to receiving missives from strangers. After all, she has a certain notoriety. The dancer who went spectacularly mad during a royal performance, and then retired from the stage.
Who lives openly as a member of London society. Who is secretly the airship pirate known as Chicanery, currently giving the Royal Navy fits.
"An invention of Nikola Tesla's? Whatever it is, Sabatier Banam surely does not appreciate it...as much as I will."

That night-
A sleek black carriage pulls up in front of the Banam estate. And Titania makes her way gracefully to the door. Her gown is made of lustrous silk, lavender and rich dark purple, overlaid by a silver sheer gauze. The luminous effect gives her an etherial appearance. Silver wings adorn the gown-not so large as to interfere with movement, or dancing. Dark hair flows down her back,held in place by a slender fillet of silver. Pearls at her throat. A mask of silver filigree covers the upper half of her face.
Emilee smiles. Cunning, hidden pockets have been carefully filled. The smile changes to a frown when she notices the lack of windows. Well, plans were made to be altered.
The diminuative Zephyr is in place, carefully hidden. Can't get too close, but she has a remote control/communications device built into her long gloves, and the crew is on alert.
Just in case.
Tonight is for scouting things out. And dancing, of course.
Emilee resumes her smile, and walks inside.

Do you think I had the 1st idea what a squidhole was when I invented it? Certainly not! I was just messing about! That's when the very best & very Maddest Science gets done. I thought,Why, this alabaster octopus looks like it wants a nice transmission inside it,& fairly soon I had a thing that obviously had a Use, though what that Use could be was a total mystery.
(Sameness Engine) I haven't the 1st notion of what it's for! That's not why I made it-I made it for the sheer joy of making something new! It's getting up to tell me what it wants me to do, though, I can just feel it. It's been giggling a lot at night.
The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland
C Valente

Last edited by chicgeek on Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: A Steampunk Party
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:12 pm 

The entrance hall is a large, open room with a high ceiling. Two chandeliers hang from the ceiling, lighting the entire room. A large red carpet covers the floor. Each of the four walls has a door in the center. The door to the outside is by far the most elegant, but all four a dark, slightly shiny, and with fancy engravings. (unless otherwise mentioned, all the doors have this appearance) The room has a lovely marble trim, and paintings of forests decorating the walls. Entering from the outside, a sign states that the buffet is through the door on the left, the dining hall is through the door to the right, and the ballroom is through the door on the other side of the room. Potted plants sit in each corner, and there’s a red, comfortable-looking couch along the wall next to the door to the buffet.

A short, dark-haired girl circulates the room with a tray of drinks, wearing a snugly-fitting costume identical to the doorman's save for a long skirt in place of the pants. The door across the room slides shut with a click as someone leaves.

A man in a pure light blue costume, with a strange, pointed hat covering his hair and a white mask covering his face, studies one of the forest paintings on the wall.

Eclair, seeing the sign, immediately heads for the buffet, bouncing. Food!

Spam Poison. I think.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:25 pm 

Emilee looks about. The ballroom sounds most tempting...but first she approaches the woman serving the drinks. Indicating the fellow studying the painting-"Excuse me? I would like to pay my respects to my host. Is that he, or a fellow guest?" Only polite, after all.
She sips a proffered drink, and waits for a reply.
Hmm...no, she'll go to the buffet first, that's where fellow guests are the most likely to be at the moment.

Do you think I had the 1st idea what a squidhole was when I invented it? Certainly not! I was just messing about! That's when the very best & very Maddest Science gets done. I thought,Why, this alabaster octopus looks like it wants a nice transmission inside it,& fairly soon I had a thing that obviously had a Use, though what that Use could be was a total mystery.
(Sameness Engine) I haven't the 1st notion of what it's for! That's not why I made it-I made it for the sheer joy of making something new! It's getting up to tell me what it wants me to do, though, I can just feel it. It's been giggling a lot at night.
C Valente

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:42 pm 

Lord André chuckles, trying to keep up with his adopted daughter. He is dressed, of course, to the nines- all in tones of orange and brown, with a comb of red feathers in his sleek black hair, a cloak of grand, gold and red feather shining behind him. The costume even came complete with a delicate mask, with a 'beak' fitting over the nose. He had thought it amusing when his dear flatfoot friend referred to him as a 'cock of the walk', and why not indeed...

A little much, perhaps, but it wasn't often he was invited to social gatherings... he had a terrible habit of stumbling upon some horrific crime or similar happenstance that he would then have to solve dashingly. Truly, it was his curse... or a blessing? Well, hopefully nothing too bad would occur... 56th time was the charm, surely?

Well, he had a few Handy Devices tucked in his cloak anyways... just in case. You only had to be a beggar for a magnifying glass *once*, after all... even if butchering those eyeglasses with a ladies fan had made a rather dashing effect.

"Slow down, dearest~ The food isn't going anywhere, I promise." he called out.

Outside, a figure was glaring up at the mansion... with the sort of distrust only manageable by a man of the law. As far as he was concerned, the fine trappings were as grand as a unmarked alleyway. The finest names, he had seen, often treated Law as something you sent a boy along for, like it was favored tobacco. Oh, yes, all well and good, but not something you needed every day, hmmm? Even the best of them tended to act like the only roosters in the yard...

"Are we going to stand here all night having inner monologues, or are we joining the party~?" inquired a low, teasing voice- almost startling him. Somehow, while he doubted he could ever forget *about* his new partner, Ou(*) had a way of startling him. All the black didn't hurt...

"Don't make me Soliloquize at you. We're moving, we're moving..." he grumbled, pulling his cloak around him. he was dressed in a rich, vibrant... *peacock* blue. He had fought like hell for the suit lines to be modest, and then Ou goes and brings back *this* ... well, could a been worse.

And he had to admit, it was probably hard to work with indigo hair for coloring... he sighed, and adjusted hsi white mask- simple, aside form the feathers, and offered her his arm.

"Alright. To the mummers play, then..."

"Cynic~"

(*Ou, a 13th century nongendered pronoun that Sirrah consulted André to find for him, so as not to feel so awkward to himself)

A somewhat rumpled figure stepped through the door ahead of them, dressed most curiously for the fine party. The velvet was dusty, the moss rich silk darkened with age. An ancient, battered breastplate was strapped on with delicate care, thick costume bronze, or was it copper, streaked in thick ethereal patinas polished to nearly glow, like some strange ancient moss...

Clever eyes winked out at the world from the crushed velvet eye-mask, from under the brim of a crooked wide-brimmed, flat black hat- thick cotton overlaying a ill disguised metal helmet. A shield hung from one arm, with a windmill picked out in gleaming, untarnished gold... only slightly flaking away to reveal the ancient silver.

The only hard part, for Bene, had been securing the jousters lance... but a few hours in the scrapyard had borne fruit. Quixote rode tonight, and he fully intended to go tilting at windmills...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:48 pm 

The woman serving the drinks blinks and looks at Emille. "Him? No, miss. He's one of the guests. I'm not sure where Master Banam is at the moment. Can I help you with anything else?"

Spam Poison. I think.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:04 pm 

Emilee shakes her head. Puzzling that the host isn't there, after arranging this event...
"No, that was all, thank you."
Without further ado, she walks into the room marked Buffet.

Mikhail grins at her partner. "Cheer up. It's a party. Good food, drink, dancing, probably a ghastly secret or two, even a fight if we're lucky." She winks, impishly.
She's dressed in a gleaming black gown, complete with long gloves. A black feathered mask delicately covers her upper face, revealing green eyes. Even her jewelry is made from jet. Tonight, she is a crow.
"Shall we enter, scowl at the building a bit more...or scout out the premises first? No windows, how odd...I wonder if it's like that all the way around. Well, I suppose we'd best go inside. We can always nip outside later. We won't be the first couple to sneak off to see the garden by moonlight. " She takes her companion's arm, smiling. "And call me Micky."

C Valente

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:13 pm 

~Emilee~

The walls between the rooms are much thicker than expected, for some odd reason, and the new room is at a slight angle with the old room, despite them both being rectangular. The door slides shut behind her as she steps through.

The buffet area is just as large as the entrance hall, although the carpet is closer to pink, with a rose pattern around the border. Gas lamps along the walls light the room. Several tables lined with trays of food are placed around the edges of the room, to form space in the middle. The food is quite elegant, ranging from finger sandwiches to fancy pasta dishes being heated from underneath with large, thick candles. This room only has two doors, one at either end. Along each wall are several chairs, with pink cushions that match the carpet. There’s a wallpaper boarder of pink roses around the ceiling, and the wall toward the outside of the house has a large painting of a fantastical landscape on it, with purple crystals and mushrooms growing at the bottom, and a castle perched on an island over a large lake. Blue mountains and alien planets loom in the background. The other wall has several hutches, displaying fine china. One corner of the room has been concealed with pink curtains.

A man in a black outfit stands examining the landscape painting. A black hood covers his head, thin enough for him to see out of, but concealing his face. In the middle of the hood is a white crescent. On his back hangs a black cloak, covered with hundreds of single-stitches in white thread, so that the cloak appears covered in glimmering white points.

Spam Poison. I think.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:39 pm 

Emilee casually walks around the room, obstensively checking out the buffett, but ending up near the pink curtained corner. She listens.....
Later she'll 'accidentally' spill her reticule, or drop something. Eh, it's probably just something ordinary to do with the buffet. Checking it out can wait.
She approaches the mysteriously garbed stranger staring at the painting. "My, that's a striking costume. Might I ask what it represents?"

C Valente

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:44 pm 

Mr.Demsdale was dressed simply. A suit cut to his build and coat tails, the only liberty taken was his tophat. While the customary matte black and properly sized it had a tattered cloth at it's brim. The cloth was white and gold, real glittering gold, and had a few bloody splotches on it if one looked close enough. If the cloth was unfurled it would be turn out to be a flag with a white background, only one feature on it; a trilobite of glimmering gold. He had earned it during one of the many battles he had participated in over the years. Though that was a long time ago, or so he hoped he could say one day. He had only retired two years ago and the memories were still vivid. He had been a soldier, a good one, good enough that most of the jaegers had a healthy respect for him and what he could do. However he never particularly enjoyed his work, and retired at the first chance. He wore the flag out of respect for fallen friends, not pride. He also wore a mask, a plain black affair that covered everything of his face except around his eyes.

The butler followed his employer up the drive and into the mansion, eyes wandering the estate professionally.

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:35 pm 

~Emilee~

For the moment, no sound comes from behind the curtain.

The main in the black cloak bows. "Miss Fae, I am the night. And it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Are you having fun, this evening?"

Spam Poison. I think.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:22 pm 

Emilee smiles. "I thought your cloak a starry sky. Clever. And, indeed, I believe I am." She examines the painting herself for a moment, looking for an artist's signature.
She's itching to check out the ballroom,(and the Tesla invention!) but it wouldn't do to draw attention to herself by being over eager. Best to sample the buffet, and mingle for a few minutes.Then, casually saunter over.
She looks around, to see if any other guests have entered the room.

C Valente

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:14 pm 

Mr. Hawkins arrived in mostly dark clothes with touches of gold here and there. His mask is of a dark shade of blue with intricate line carvings in swirly patterns that seem to mimic blowing air. Taking in the Estate from the inside, he couldn't help but be impressed. "He certainly have a nice taste in architecture. I should have to ask him who designed it." made his way to the buffet to grab a light snack and to take in the other guests.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:18 am 

~Emilee~

The man bows again. "Perhaps I'll see you later this evening. For now, I think I shall explore the house a bit..." He walks off, through the door on the other side of the room, which slides shut behind him.

The painting, oddly enough, has no artist's signature. Even more strangely, upon further examination you can see that there are several mushrooms sketched in the foreground that haven't yet been painted.

Spam Poison. I think.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:51 am 

Sir Caine looked around the entrance hall, before smiling to himself and heading towards the buffet room. Food was always a priority, and good food doubly so. Seeing the queen of the fae looking around, the Man in the Iron Mask nodded to her, before heading for the pasta dishes. Musing, he wondered how he could meet that pirate captain who'd kidnapped him last week. She had said this weekend, right? Wouldn't that be just his luck, to go to the wrong one? Well, regardless, he's got some time... Might as well talk to people after getting something from the buffet.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:07 pm 

Emilee nods back at the Man in the Iron Mask. There's something vaguely familiar about him....
She quickly fixes herself a small plate of tidbits from the buffet. Nibble, make a casual greeting to a few people, exit the room. Sounds like a plan.
Might as well begin with him.
"Good evening. An admirer of Dumas, I see?"

C Valente

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:26 pm 

Sir Caine chuckles, and smiles at Emilee, before remembering that she can't see it. "Oh, of course. Personally, though, one of my favorite aspects is the mystery about who he really is, don't you think?" Lifting his mask slightly to take a forkful of pasta, he swallowed. "Unless we can figure out how to time travel, it'll stay a mystery, though... and that just seems like it'd be more trouble than it's worth."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:58 pm 
Heh heh heh.

Helena, after her entry and a few discreet glances around the place— good taste, and lovely how subtle patterns in the flooring indicated exits!— decided to head for the ballroom. Guests were streaming in all the time, and as an Ambassador, it would be gauche for her not to say hello to many of the people she had connections with. And, perhaps, those few who were to possibly be her next stepping-stone on the ladder of power.
It would be interesting to see the Tesla's device, as well. What could it be?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:21 pm 

Emilee nibbles a bit, hothouse strawberries, mmm...."Well, it wouldn't be such a good story without the mystery, would it? And we've a house full of mysterious personages tonight as well." She smiles at him. "Including the unseen host....odd he isn't here, but perhaps he has an entrance planned." She pauses to take a bite of the excellent pate, served on crispy rounds of bread.
Emilee pauses...there's still that nagging sense of familiarity. She decides to prolong the conversation a bit. Perhaps it'll come to her.
"Time travel, did you say? Too dangerous for me. What if you went back to see who the poor prisoner was, and decided to free him? I'd wager somehow you'd be kidnapped in his stead, and wearing the iron mask yourself, to keep history tidy."
Emilee smiles, and daintily helps herself to another tidbit. Interesting fellow, whoever he is.

C Valente

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:29 pm 

He smiled, and looked closely. Maybe there was something familiar? Hopefully, it would come to him... Regardless, this seemed to be interesting enough.

"Oh, that would be interesting, wouldn't it? Especially if, in going back to rescue said prisoner, you get captured yourself, and find out that you were, in fact, the prisoner all along. But that's where you get into all sorts of hypotheticals, of course, making things quite strange." Shaking his head, he looked away for a moment, contemplating. "Hmm... I suppose it's likely our host has something planned, though I don't quite remember if I can place his name, personally. Then again, these days, you need a book to keep track of everybody you're 'supposed' to know. At least I usually don't have to bother with that sort of thing... part of the fun of the Masks, of course."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:44 pm 

~Helena~

The room past the entrance hall is large and open, lit by a chandelier and gas lamps. The only pieces of furniture in the room are four end-tables, each with a light purple vase filled with roses. A thick, dark purple carpet covers the floor, complemented by a silvery trim, and a variety of paintings cover the walls, including a group of jaeger soldiers in uniform, a large, brass door, a beautiful woman in a kimono, and a man and a woman walking along next to a pond. The room's two doors, one in the right-hand wall and the other straight ahead, are shut.

Spam Poison. I think.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:33 pm 
Heh heh heh.

Helena moved through the room, stopping to admire the scent of the flowers and admire the paintings. The portrait of the woman in the kimono caught her eye, for some reason, and she studied it closely, looking for further glimpses into the inspiration of the artist.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:10 am 
Hyperkeeper

The doors opened, perhaps a tad faster than appropriate for a proper dramatic entrance. At first, to the guests inside, it seemed that outside the lit, safe rooms, there were only shadows. A rumble of distant thunder accented the perception.

Then, out of the darkness, strode in a man.
He wore no costume, no mask. He was dressed in flawless clothes, of the highest quality. However, the oddest quality about him was easily apparent: He appeared in outlines, glowing blue wires of light in a manner not entirely removed from a pen-and-ink drawing. His flesh (if he had it) was not visible; all there was was (apparently) empty space, and the lines. An easy smile graced his face.

The man gazed knowingly around the room, seeing to whence he had come. This would be an enjoyable evening.

SoItBegins had arrived.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:52 am 

-Sgt. Jimothy and Ineffable-

"There it is! That's where the party's going to be!" Jimothy pointed at Lord Banam's mansion.

"Be that as it may, sir. It's a masquerade. And we lack costumes." Ineffable folded her arms.

"Hmm... you've got a point... well, maybe there's a place selling something nearby? Let's investigate the area around Lord Banam's building."

And so they did.

"There is a fine line between a good King and a Despot. A King is best when His subjects barely realize that He exists. When His work is done and His will is fulfilled, they will say, 'We did it ourselves.'"
-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:08 pm 

~Helena~

The woman in the kimono is holding a fan and smiling slightly. There background is a uniform tan color, causing her light blue kimono and pink hair to stand out. In the bottom left-hand corner are the artist's initials, 'LW.'

~SiB~

Behind SiB, another guest enters. He is dressed in light green, with webbing between his fingers and large goggles. He nods approvingly. "Excellent costume, sir."

Spam Poison. I think.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:47 am 
Hyperkeeper

SoItBegins smiled to himself, as if the stranger had missed some private joke. Nodding slightly to avoid being rude, his gaze scanned the room with inhuman speed as he took in all the information he could.

Then, he carefully moved into the buffet, gaze continuing to take in all it could. For a fraction of a second, each guest was examined, in detail; it was as if a computer guided (or perhaps augmented his movements).

Without further comment, he moved over to the buffet table, submerging himself in the conversation.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 209 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next