Comics by Shaenon II

Mad science has never been so cute!
It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:09 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 211 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Mad Scientist Wars
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:09 pm 
Mad Scientist Unbelievable

-Sarcastic and her REALLY bad day-

She blinked.

"Ok... bwah?" She looked at the little pink thing. "I'm fully clothed, and in something halfway tasteful... for a superhero outfit." She smiled. "Did you do that? Thank you!" She patted it's head-ish area for a moment and then turned and started running again. "Now let's stop that dangerous idiot, ok?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Natalie and Ryan-

Natalie looked up at Loki. "Ryan, you don't happen to have any booze around I can extort from you as a payment for my services?"

Ryan blinked, unused to Natalie just ending an argument like that. "Er... I usually keep some bourbon under the farthest right lab table, but it got smashed in the scuffle."

Natalie raised an eyebrow. "Dang. Also, who says scuffle anymore? Word-nerd." She turned and started walking off, ignoring Loki.

Ryan walked after her. "H-hey! Wait! You can't just leave this this... mess here! These men need hospital attention! Or at least basic first aid! The fact that they were aggrieving me is no excuse for negli-"

Natalie growled at him. "Look, your safe and my... obligation... is done. I'm nowhere near inebriated enough to want to deal with this, so I'm out of here. Just call an ambulance or something! It's not like I actually killed anyone. I was careful."

Ryan looked back as she walked away. "But... but... there's a MAN floating above the broken bunsen burners in my lab!"

Natalie groused. "I have NO idea what you're talking about! I don't see anything!" She stormed out of the room. "Call me if you have any REAL problems, Ryan." She shouted as she slammed the door.

Ryan stood there, in a moment of sheer confusion. He turned up to Loki. "Ah... I don't suppose YOU know anything about first aid, do you? Human biology is one of my only areas of non-expertise in the field of biology..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Svafa-

She looked at Liam. "Oh, she totally couldn't do that!" She raised her hands. "The, ah, Allfather would never tolerate that. Valkyries have rules we can't break. Like how we can't hurt a god of the pantheon or one of their direct descendants unless they draw our blood first. Since we're kinda... special exceptions, we have all that stuff to deal with."

She tilted her head. "So, um, could you do it? Or have you already? Please? I'll make you some cookies!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Johnny Noir, David, and Michael-

Michael smirked as he worked, watching his exact genetic double fighting with Jennifer to disarm her of the mallet. Or try to, anyway. It was amusing to see and it helped him focus, oddly enough.

Johnny Noir, on the other hand, was busy trying not to get brained by Jennifer's mallet again, mostly by trying to dislocate her shoulder as he tried to pull the mallet out of her hands.

David, meanwhile, was busy fiddling with his robot arm to reattach it. "Um, are we going to lose our tech-y stuff again? If so, I don't wanna put this back on. It hurt enough the last time...

"There is a fine line between a good King and a Despot. A King is best when His subjects barely realize that He exists. When His work is done and His will is fulfilled, they will say, 'We did it ourselves.'"
-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:12 am 
Hyperkeeper

Ariel slowly got up, blinking as she recovered from the mild disorientation she'd received when the time machine had rejected her. "Hmm," she said. "I believe my current technology level is too advanced for the time period I was attempting to travel to."

Moving over to Ravel, Ariel peered curiously at the work he was doing on the time machine.
"When are we going next?" she asked. "I'd like to help. I think I can change the technology level of my internal workings to some degree if I know what to expect; or, I can assist with the machine, if the first option will not work."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:05 am 

Sir Honor stepped through the doors, waving at penny through the bars.

"What, minimum security? Sort of an insult, don;t you think?" hes teasing, but a little more serious then he would perhaps directly admit to. Frankly, if it was him, he at least wouldn't have left anything of importance within the reach of oh, say, a small clever animal. But that wasn't then and there.

"You're basically free to go- apparently this sort of thing happens so much they have a standard community service system. I tried to argue it, but they have this tape from when they made Commander X preform it- something about a old atari machine- so they;re really not gonna budge. The good news is, apparently they always need help at the petting zoo..."

It never failed. A certain household dynamic had formed- a little awkwardly, and, initially, with all the grace of an angry swan in a jet cockpit- but it had formed, and these days... it actually worked. It helped that the Twins already had a dynamic set in stone. They were best friends, confidants, co-parents, and adventurers. Doctor and Dr. Richard Tinker. It was sort of weird, and gods knew they were at each others throats sometimes, but it worked.

Saying that the addition of another person to this dynamic was rocky would be like saying that the fae were slightly unpredictable. Accurate, but really not capturing the immense, terrifying, occasionally sparkly insanity of it. But the dynamic that evolved after the dust cleared was this:

Gamma and Delta and Octavious were the best of friends, and confidants. And parents. And sometimes buckets of ice water had to be employed to ensure the neighbors did not try calling the national gaurd again. But it worked. This was important.

Because the way the dynamic also worked was this: Gamma was infallible at coaxing him to sleep and into games, Delta firm task master and comforter, andOctavious could soothe Eta from any fear or temper tantrum. By their powers combined... they could just about handle their kid most days of the week. With Igors help.

But even this was a tough day.

"Whew. Is. Cwaiw."

Octavius had explained before that he had meant to decant him as a teenager- he changed his mind, but the side effect was an intellect that bounced up into functions it normally wouldn't be capable of for something like ten more years or so. It would even out, sure... but as it turned out, it did little for logical reasoning at certain key points.

Namely involving bedtimes, and missing henches. It was going to be a long night...

"Igor?"

"Yeth, marthter?"

"...we may need backup."

-Far Off-

....Hm. That was an... odd feeling. He felt like... something was shifting? Better not to think about it too hard. With time Travel, he was finding, you had to keep ahead of implications.

"Hy kent gauge de tech, miz... um. Helvetica? Sorry- leedle frazzled. Hy doubt vere all de vey bek to clockwvork. Nenobots r; right out, tho." he slammed the covering shut, and grabbed the lever.

"Hokey, folks. vere ready to go. Ve are looking for an advanced ventilaion system capable uff hendlink intense high energy output, a cronoton filter, und coffee hyu could moor a boat in."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:44 am 
Hyperkeeper

Ariel nodded. "One moment," she said, freezing in place. Someone with very good hearing could have heard little clickings and whirrings coming from inside the robot girl, as Ariel downgraded herself. After a minute, she resumed motion.

"Phew," she said, in the manner of one who has been blown by a stiff breeze, "that does feel... unusual. I am ready to go."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:00 pm 

Penny's smile freezes on her face, as Sir Honor speaks.
"what, minimum security? ...they always need help at the petting zoo..." What triggers most mads? Laughter. Usually from Those Fools at The Institute. Even a mild mannered, good aligned mad, who'd be the first to admit that as rampages go, it was pretty small-is as sensitive to condesension as any mad. Mistakenly so, this time.
so...it's amusing? She stands, and takes a deep breath. And another. Before she can speak, Rex pads over through the bars to Sir Honor. "What did you do, teleport? Another five minutes and I would have wheedled the guard out of his sandwich." He grumbles loudly. "Inconsiderate, I call it."
Penny hesitates, as the guard pointedly ignores Rex and opens the cell door. Quail did get here awfully fast... She nods to him, and steps out of the cell. Maybe...
"One would think you were worried. Hang on-" Rex sniffs him, loudly. "Well, well! So you were-"
Penny scoops him up. "Hush, you." Some of the tension has left her face. Rex gives Sir Honor a canine grin, tongue lolling.
"One minute, Quail. Let me sort this out." She strides over to the sargeant's desk. "Service?"
"Vell, Fraulein, dere is de petting zoo-"
"What else you got for a biologist?" She has a stubborn set to her shoulders.
"Um...could use a hend at de stables? De aquarium is alvays busy..." The sarge flips through the listings.
"That's it?" Penny's voice is tinged with disappointment.
"Hmm." Oho. She vants a challenge. He frowns, voice dubious."Vell, there is somethink else...but Hy dunno, is pritty tough."
Penny's eyes light up. "Tell me!"
Thought so! "Is vun uff de old moat monsters. Nodding serious, but de barnacles alvays makes heem hard to deal with. Too stupid to know dot de person taking dem off is helping him, yah? But dot's a risky job for a pritty fraulein. Now, de petting zoo-"
"Nope. I'll take it." Penny beams happily, her pique forgotten.
"Goot! Is all settled." The sarge fills out a card, handing it to her. Glad that's settled. The only other community service project in her field involved the Dyne Ducks-and he's saving that for a particularly disagreeable scofflaw.
Once they're outside, Penny lays a hand on Sir Honor's arm. "Thank you. Very much."

The Pier-
Jess readies herself, heightening senses and adding subtle defenses. She stands by Mimic and Xerox. Rolf positions himself near Eustace. Chic stands between Rad and Wally, one hand holding a lightning gun with casual competence. "All right, fellas-let's gooo!" Jess rolls her eyes at the Ballroom Blitz reference. Depending where they land in Castle Heterodyne, that song could be very appropo. Jess glances over at Rando Veelan, wondering if he's still staying put.
I see a man at the back as a matter of fact, his eyes are as red as the sun...

Do you think I had the 1st idea what a squidhole was when I invented it? Certainly not! I was just messing about! That's when the very best & very Maddest Science gets done. I thought,Why, this alabaster octopus looks like it wants a nice transmission inside it,& fairly soon I had a thing that obviously had a Use, though what that Use could be was a total mystery.
(Sameness Engine) I haven't the 1st notion of what it's for! That's not why I made it-I made it for the sheer joy of making something new! It's getting up to tell me what it wants me to do, though, I can just feel it. It's been giggling a lot at night.
The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland
C Valente

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:18 pm 
Brilliant (but still Mad) Scientist

Captain Cape

"...Why do I suddenly feel like the villain activated his doomsday device thirty-five minutes ago...?" Captain Cape mused to himself, looking around at the streets below with a small amount of concern. He was confused because he couldn't see anything that looked seriously wrong, but couldn't shake the feeling. he. missed. something.

"Hullo thir."
"augh!"

The Captain jumped a bit, spinning around to face the Igor that had managed to sneak up on him, wondering why his cape hadn't warned him. Then he realized he recognized the Igor, from the time he had rescued a toddler mad. Whish would explain why his cape hadn't done anything, she didn't sense any malice about the Igor, and would likely find it amusing to watch the captain freak out a bit.

"Er, hello, Igor was it? How is little Eta doing?" He asked cautiously, wondering why the Igor had tracked him down.

"...poorly. You recall he hath rethently gained a Henchwoman. he adorthe her. And she hath... vanished. It would mae a regular child very upthet, thir... now... think about it."

"oh dear. And he's not a normal Child..."

"He ith thmart enough that vauge athurantheth will not work. Lieth unimaginable for my mathterth, and logic doeth not work on him." The Igor explained to Captain Cape calmly and slowly.

"And, you're telling me this because...?" The Captain asked, already pretty sure of the answer.

"Well, it dithtracted you from the thackleth, thir... "

"huh?" Well, he wasn't expecting that... or the shackles he just noticed.

"Now, You will *both* need to hold thtill for a moment~" The Igor continued without pause, doing something odd with a mirror and a bundle of wires, depositing the two in an alley in Mechanicsburg. Captain Cape's cape already working the joints of the shackles and pulling them apart in short order.

"You could have just asked you know." The Captain muttered, rubbing his wrists and patting his cape approvingly.

Liam

"Oh. I didn't know that." Liam responded, a bit embarrassed by his ignorance. Well, that was the price you paid when you stayed as far away from the politics of the gods. "Well, let's go then." He motiones for Sfava to lead the way, having no idea how to get wherever they're going.

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:18 pm 

~Jennifer~

Johnny probably would've been more of a problem if she couldn't shift the mass of her mallet. As it was, it was pretty easy to put him off balance and give him the occasional smack. "You don't do a lot of fighting, do you?"

Pogome was sitting in her pocket, but he was safe... Johnny wasn't competent enough to hit her.

~Teal~

The cookie was nyam! Yay! She showed Dadee.

~Claire~

Rolf is the best. And now we get to go find another thing! Whee!

~Isaac~

Oddly enough, neither of them had gotten thrown out of the restaurant yet. And they'd gotten food. And Ashley hadn't thrown his food in her face and run off. All in all, a pretty good date.

Spam Poison. I think.

Last edited by Kate on Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:38 pm 

Pogome peeked out of his spot in the pocket, chewing on a chuck of anger he had distilled out of the air. he wasn't sure what was going on, but it sure was tasty! He looked up at the angry person his person was angry with and waved, emitting a little chain of sparkles up into the air.

Ravel looked around, hand on the lever- there was no reason for it to *be* a lever over, say, a button, or dial, or indeed a simple touch interface. But he;d gotten very used to a certain level of tech... and besides. 'De Switch' just damn well *felt* good.

"Hokey- if hyu goink, then gadder around!" he called out, waiting as Rad walked forward- deciding to go with Chic and Wally this time- Andro volunteered that he could probably handle anything that went *too* badly wrong, by force if necessary.

"So remember if the basic 'Unspoken plan gaurantee' isn;t working right, then the-"

"Yes, yes, I know- the Suspesion of Disbeleif- stop fretting and go join the rest, Andrew."

Andrew and Andro were still a little awkward, but had developed a fraternal sort of relationship quickly- mostly by wont of both sharing the same (very vague and distant on Andros part) of having wished, often, to have had the chance to be a brother.

"...very well. I do worry. I don;t quite know if the calculations will work the same way here- yes, yes, I know. Going." he walked back towards the tree, waving for Dr. Beard to join them. He smiled, asking bout some of the shells and strange objects she had towed up, chatting amiably as Ravel tightened his grip. Most fascinting- was that a anenomy fossil? Most curious...

"Halright... und... here... ve... go!"

The landscape flashed.

this time the birght light seemed to hold a little longer, slowly dissapating out in little waves- like ripples in water. This time, they were outside- this time, they were actualy under 8another* tree, in the open sunshone. Something like a garden, ys... beds of flowers, strange and geometrical and flourishing. A bird song- although there were very few birdsongs that seemed to mimic the siren and stomp of giant clanks... the smell o fmachines, and ozone, and the movement of a city.

Mechanicsburg! Just under what seemed like a rather nice mansion- modest, and done in something like contemperary 18th century french styles. Tasteful, really. And high above, they could just make out the sprawling might of The Castle- repaired. Gleaming... Post-Agatha, no doubt.

And as well, te slightly stunned youth who had been reading on a bench opposite them. He was built quite slightly- c ouldn;t possibly be more then fourteen. He was a little on the pale side, adjusting a small set of spectacles, lowering the book of poems he had just recently been poring over ('The Song I Sing is A Song Of Creation, Musings on the Nature of Putting brains in Robotic Teapots by one 'R M Etterly') to stare.

He was thin, with delicate claws on the ends of his fingers, and very distinctive red hair fringing down over his face to his shoulders.

"...vhell. Hello, Sirs und Misses... hym afraid hyu missed the aults, und the heterodynes are a beet hup de street."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:55 am 

Penny-
Has suddenly stopped walking to whip out her notebook and frantically scribble an idea. She can't wait to get to work! The job has transformed from 'community service' to 'whee, a challenge!' in her mind-you can practically see the lightbulb overhead.
Rex takes advantage of her distraction to flap over to Sir Honor, landing on his shoulder. "Well, well. You arrived before she could progress from worried to bored. Wise. And it seems you meant it when you told her you didn't mind madness. I suppose I should say..." Rex pauses, lowing his eyes and looking a tad sheepish.
Sir Honor smiles. Seems Rex is leading up to an apology? Or going to thank him? He gives him a skritchie, and begins to speak, but Rex cuts in.
"I just want to say.." Rex adopts a tone of pure innocence. "Sorry about your shoes!" Tongue lolling, and ...can wolves smirk? apparently so...Rex leaps from Sir Honor's shoulder.

Jess steps forward, nodding at the youngster. "Guten tag. Sorry if our unconventional arrival startled you." She smiles wryly. "One doesn't always land where one intends, you know." She gestures at the bench. "May I?"
"Oh! P-please." The youth scootches over. Jess casually settles herself at the other end, careful not to crowd his personal space.
"So that's the famous castle? My, it's even more impressive in person. Hmm...perhaps we should make a social call, as long as we're in the neighborhood? Well, we'll see. Oh, where are my manners? Jay Gallagher, Adventurer, and these are my companions." Jess gives a casual hand wave towards the others. Her manner is relaxed, designed to put the boy at ease.
"But, first, I have a very important question to ask." Her serious tone having gotten his attention, she gives him a conspirator's grin, and winks.
"Any idea where I could find some coffee? Stuff strong enough to moor a boat!"
Rolf looks around, trying to place the time. He knows this house. And that boy, he must be...
Oh, my.
And that means when he notices Rolf...well, this could work to their advantage. Even if he's suspicious of strangers, he'll know that Rolf is trustworthy. Rolf waits a moment, curious, to see how he'll answer Jess. Then, he'll step up.
Once more, into the breach.

Damien feels a cold nose nudge the back of his neck, and turns to see a giant green dog. With six inch fangs.
"Excuse me, but arrre ru going to be much longrrr? You've been staring at t' boarrrd for ten minutes now." Sparky's voice is polite, but with a hint of impatience. She usually doesn't get fish, but it smells so good, and she's hungry!

Kid Atomic has placed his 'help wanted' notice at M, and is cruising overhead. He gives a casual wave to Liam as he zooms past, towed by some chick. Man, if he could just hire him away from the garage he's at now!
He loses altitude and speed, landing on the street smoothly, without a pause. Hmm...maybe he'll stop by the universities. Or just drive around for a while. He's got time to kill. See what's new in town.

Do you think I had the 1st idea what a squidhole was when I invented it? Certainly not! I was just messing about! That's when the very best & very Maddest Science gets done. I thought,Why, this alabaster octopus looks like it wants a nice transmission inside it,& fairly soon I had a thing that obviously had a Use, though what that Use could be was a total mystery.
(Sameness Engine) I haven't the 1st notion of what it's for! That's not why I made it-I made it for the sheer joy of making something new! It's getting up to tell me what it wants me to do, though, I can just feel it. It's been giggling a lot at night.
C Valente

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:25 pm 

"...What *about* my shoes!?" he snapped, almost diving after the little canine- catching himself with a frustrated sigh. He had probably deserved that... and he could get his vengeance later. It was snowing out, right? He;d pick up some brownie points by finding him a little doggy sweater with wing-slits. A pink one. With poofy pom poms.

He shook it off, and gently took Penny by the shoulder- carefully walking her out of the jail without disturbing her as she wrote. He looked around at the growing evening light, and tried to think of something romantic to say...

"...wanna hit up the materials district? The hardware supplies never close here."

-A different Mechnicsburg, a Different Time-

The boy chuckled a little, adjusting his glasses- he had the air of someone not quite at ease with being the foucus of attention, but he politely folded his book on his lap, and squared his shoulders. He had also, clearly, been taught the manners for this kind of thing.

"Ho- hyu vant 'De Senchals Place'. Originator uff the Spark Engine brew- mind, eez alveys a leedle crouded... a gut second bet is for de Varp Fector Grind, since dey heff a pessible light roast, und a nice turkish." he offered, still a little nonplussed by the sudden appearance. he glanced over the group, eyes picking out a familiar face.

"...Rolf? Oh- <I thought you were in helping with the museum, with my brother. Adventure stuff?> If you have *him* with hyu, hyu ken chust go underground..."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:11 pm 

Rolf looks at the boy. Time freezes. His heart aches, but the ache slowly gives way to determination.
Hy von't. Hy can't. Ravel, he did say he vas afraid, dot ve could change things....und who knows vat dot vill do to de future? But to just stand by, un let...No. No. Gott help me, Hy cannot stand by und let evil happen. To do nothing, to preserve de status quo, is too much to ask.The price, too high...

Rolf nods, and walks over to the boy. "Hah. Vell, 'Jay', dot answers hyu question-hyu tell de others, decide who's getting de coffee, hokay? Und perhaps dis hyung man vill go to de castle mit us? Hy vill ask."
Smiling, he gives Jess a push towards the group, and takes her place on the bench. He lowers his voice, to keep the other keen eared people from hearing.
"<Hyu know me. Hyu trust me. Tell me now, qvickly-vot is de date? Vhere are hyu parents? The people Hy am with-dey mean no harm. Some of them Hy trust mit my life. But there is much they do not know. Und..>" Rolf rubs a hand over his face, and sighs. "<Hy vill possibly need hyu help. Hy vill not tell hyu everythink, but vill hyu svwear, to keep vot hyu learn secret?>"

Chic nods, when Rolf mentions the young man and the castle, then turns to Ravel. "You did say the castle is where we need to be, right? Do you have a scanner to show if we're hot or cold? So to speak. If this kid is someone who's accepted there, it could make things a lot easier! At least he can fill us in on the current rulers. It's lucky we have Rolf with us, isn't it?"
Chic pauses. "And do we really need the coffee as one of our items, or are you just craving a cup after your time on the Pier?"

C Valente

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:20 pm 

lilDemothesis and William

Demothesis began to step forwards to join the group for the time travel but stopped short as William stepped in the way, smiling lightly. "Sorry little guy, but I think you're a bit too tired for this right now." He stated kindly, though already reaching into his hoodie as Demothesis began to protest.

"Wiwwiam, I am fine. Now get out of my way." He stated petulantly, starting to walk around William. However he found a slip of paper stuck to his face suddenly and couldn't move any more.

"Later Dems~!" William said with a grin as he headed for the rest of the group. "If you'd been on top of your game I wouldn'ta been able to pull that off~!"

lilDemothesis

Once William was gone and the paralyzing talisman had worn off Demothesis grumpily walked around the pier. He was tired for sure, but couldn't bring himself to sleep. He was annoyed, and worried, much to his further worry. It was strange for him to feel that way, since it was rare that he even felt anything in the first place. In either case, sleep was elusive.

Past AD

"Mommy! I can't find mistew Teddy!" The small child cried out worriedly as he frantically searched his bedroom.

"Oh? Well, let's see if we can find him then honey." The woman who mothered the small child answered soothingly.

The two searched high and low, under the bed, up in the closet, behind the couch, everywhere a child could loose a stuffed teddy bear almost as big as the child himself. The mother had no idea where the bear had gone, but as the parent it was her job to comfort her child, who looked about ready to cry.

Taking AD up in her arms she hugged him, sitting on his bed. "Now now. I'm sure Mr.Teddy is just sure you can sleep without him now that you've grown up so much. He must have gone to find a child that needed him to sleep. He'll certainly check back in with you, but you want to do him proud, and show him how much you've grown right?"

The child nodded his head eagerly, wiping away the tears and trying to look brave, prompting a musical laugh from the mother who hugged him and kissed his forehead before setting him under his covers. "Sleep well Alan." She was glad she had been able to assuage his fears, and proud at how well he had recovered. He'd be a strong boy, and she'd try and find Mr.Teddy in the meantime.

Back at the pier

From the seas of time, something washed up on the shore. It was almost as large as the apparent child seated at the edge of the ocean nearby, and it was a teddy bear. lilDemothesis noticed the teddy bear and walked over. Something about it familiar and comforting. Taking it in hand, he looked around briefly to make sure no one had seen him take the stuffed animal and hid in some tall grass with it. Soon the childlike Demothesis was sleeping soundly, a slight frightened whimper escaping him before his grip tightened on the bear. With a childlike smile he settled down in his sleep, dreaming no longer of madmen and death, dreaming of warm blankets and a caring mother.

Sometimes the past is not so far as we think.

10 ghost tackles.

DOOM! and DR.KINESTRO! are both trademarks of the Kinestro co. and are not to be used, displayed, shouted, written, or thought without express permission of the Kinestro co. Perpetrators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, then dealt with personally by DR.KINESTRO!(tm).

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:25 pm 

~Claire~

Yay Mechanicsburg! I wonder if there's gingerbread now. I look around. I think gingerbread would be... that way. I think I can get some before we go back... oooooh, I bet Master would like some gingerbread...

~Teal~

New place! She looked around. There were THINGS.

"Peep!"

~Elsewhere~

...new shiny? Maybe this time it would be the right shiny...

Spam Poison. I think.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:03 pm 

The boy blinked, eyes widening. He glanced over at the group, and back at Rolf, eyes sharply scanning over him. Nothing things- small things, big things. Oh, a Jager doesn;t age, but, say, the degree to which one shaves, or their accent... he considered things a moment. He often did, and always had, taken the time to think something through. It was a family thing.

"<...Alright. I trust you. Mom and Dad are with the Heterodyne, acting as honor gaurds. It's 1945, April fifth... The War just ended in January, and they;re still hashing out what to do with the Allied Germanic States, let alone the rest of it. They're in Sweden.>" he explained,glancing back up at the others. He smiled a little shrugging.

"<...and I will swear, yes. Old fashioned and everything- 'On the Sword and Gear, on the Storm and Throne, On my Blood and Loyalties I, Florian Valois Viktor Swear; I'll keep what you tell me a secret.>" he made a quick gesture, a sort of modified cross over his chest.

Rando stepped out into the sunshine, gently holding Teal up so she could see the sunlight. he wasn;t paying much attention to the others, more concerned right then with making sure she wouldn't be overwhelmed... she was so little! and she needed to eat, he was sure... s he would just sort of keep her out of trouble.

Xerox glanced over- all he could make out was the date. That was 'Old-OLD' Mechanicsburg German for you, hard as hell to decipher. Accent like a brick being put in a blender on it. He glanced at Andrew, who was in deep concentration.

"Hn. Sounds like we're here just after WW2's cooled, by a few months. better then the alternative. Good Job, Ravel."

Florian blinked, and craned his head.

"...<Wait. Ravel?>"

Last edited by FriendlyTroll on Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:04 pm 

-David-

He watched the whole scene play out. He didn't really speak High Mechanichsburg German, although he knew one word of it, which made his throat hurt to even pronounce properly, so he couldn't really follow what was going on. He tilted his head... without understanding everything that was being said, this whole thing just felt sort of... private. Like something he probably shouldn't be watching.

He decided to distract himself by looking around instead. Mechanicsburg! Yeah, he'd just been there a little while ago, from his perspective, but it was so much more interesting in the past! There were parts of it that looked entirely different, and the odd part that wasn't blown up yet!

"Well, it wouldn't hurt if I just took a little stroll, right? I mean, it's pretty quiet now and we're gonna go into the palace anyway so I know where to meet back up with everyone and I wanna get SOME sightseeing in on this trip, even if we are adventuring on it." He started to walk off, beneath the notice of the others. "Besides, I've handled death traps before. The Castle isn't THAT different."

...as David demonstrates, while Mads are frequently very smart, there are moments when their nature can make them very VERY dumb.

-Meanwhile, back at the Pier-

"And another thing! Your hair looks like a birds nest! A BIRDS NEST!" Michael glared at Johnny Noir, who glared back. They'd gone back to fighting, although this time it was at least only verbal.

Johnny Noir blinked. "Wait, yo. Where'd 'vry one go?"

Michael looked around. "Oh COME on. Don't tell me we got left behind! Marvelous. Simply Marvelous."

-????-

"I simply don't understand, Mister Toboz. Why are we here? In MECHANICSBURG of all places, and in THIS era, of all times? This isn't conductive to getting our mission done at all! She went thatawhen, not thisanow!"

"Yeah, but we kinda had to take a right turn at the last decade for a pitstop."

"I'm just a bit confused. Whatever is this stop for?"

"To drop you off."

"W-WHAT? Put me down! Mister Toboz, you can't j-j-just- Let me go! This is very indignified! Let me- Ah, NOOO!"

There was a sound of air imploding on itself and then popping back into place.

A rather large tomcat looked around at a gaping WW2 era city around him. His tail frizzing out as he curled himself up into a ball, his pinstripe fur pattern on full display. "No. No no no no no." He whimpered. "I'm lost! Trapped in some place that's not home and I know almost nothing about! I have no passport and it's not even the right time period! Oh Mister Toboz, you're so cruel to just drop me off here, like this, all alone with no one to-"

"Are you ok, Mister Kitty? Do you need some help?"

David had walked for a few blocks from where the rest of the group had been, taking in the sights of the historical city, until he'd found a cat having some sort of panic attack in the middle of the street. He had followed his instincts in the sitaution and done what most heroes would do: He had bent down to it's level and tried talking to it, hoping to help.

The kitty looked up at him, completely astonished. "M-Mister Toboz? You came back?"

David raised an eyebrow. "Came back from where?"

"There is a fine line between a good King and a Despot. A King is best when His subjects barely realize that He exists. When His work is done and His will is fulfilled, they will say, 'We did it ourselves.'"
-Xin Yun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:34 pm 

Rolf sighs. "<Yes, Ravel. He cannot stay, so I pray Boris does not discover him. It would break his heart. And I see you have figured it out-clever lad! What we need is to get to the castle, and get a couple of important parts, so we may return home. And no, I'm not telling you when home is, so don't ask.>"
Rolf smiles sympathetically."<It's a lot to take in, I know. I've even leaving out most of the complicated stuff.>" Rolf gives him a pat on the shoulder, and turns to face the others.
"All Right! First uf all-vill hyu lot use first nemes only, if hyu please? If nemes must be used at all. Oh, und it seems de Heterodyne is not in residence at de moment. Pity."
Rolf gives Eustace a Look, but keeps his voice casual. "For de castle vould certainly help us, if vas asked to by him. Be dot as it may. Hy think perhaps Hy need to heff a talk mit myself-who better to help, ya? Und hyu know is no vay dot ve von't be running into each odder, hyu all confusing me for him und him for me-de universe wouldn't pass op a chance like dot. Oh, don't look at me like dot-vot with us appearing out of thin air, und mein friend here knowing me, und somevun using de name Ravel"-here Rolf glowers, briefly-"is not too hard to make de guess. Und yes, Hy trust de boy."
Rolf thinks furiously behind his calm facade. How to do this? Careful planning is required.
A big helping of dumb luck wouldn't hurt, either.

Chic looks surprised that Rolf's come right out with it, but maybe he has a point. "And if Ravel's being here is such a big deal, maybe we should disguise him? And try to have him avoid people?'

Rolf seizes the chance. "Goot idea! So Hy vill go to town, yah? Get it out uf de vay-hyu really need de coffee, right? Und then, ve sneak into de castle-oh, de castle vill know we're there, but there's vays to avoid people. How does dot sound?"

Even if some of them go with him to town, he can make this work.
He must.

C Valente

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:02 am 

Wally looked up as David started to walk away, and pulled Rad aside. "Hey... looks like David's wandering off into the city, so... I'm gonna keep an eye on him. Let the rest of them know once they're done with the big time-traveling conference?"

Walking slowly, Wally didn't quite catch up to David until he bent down to talk to something in the road. Bending down a little further away, so as not to startle the kitty, he waved to David, and the cat. "Hey David... And hello kitty." Reaching out, he scratched the cat behind the ears. "We're kinda lost right now, so he might not know what you're talking about..."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:19 pm 

~Claire~

While Rolf talked to Person, I wandered off. I'm sure it wasn't that important. Gingerbread! Ooooh... the store is where I remember it being! Yay!

I run into the store. Eeee! Gingerbread! I'm gonna get a bunch and bring some back to Rolf and Master and Da and-

I run into someone, and we both tumble to the floor. "Eep!"

"Eep!"

The girl I've bumped into is short, with really fluffy blond hair, and big boots... and looks kinda familiar...

She grabs my arm. "CATPERSON! Arky! Arky! I found a catperson!"

...buh?

~Teal~

Ooooh... warm! But bright. "Peep!" She sat in Dadee's hand and hugged his thumb. "Peep?"

~????~ (not to be confused with ???)

Someone tugged on Andrew's arm. "Excuse me? Are you from this universe?"

Spam Poison. I think.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:29 am 
Hyperkeeper

Ariel nodded, looking around at the city.
"1945. Understood." she said.

"I am unsure about acquiring the necessary hardware here, though given the location and that we have several Mads in our party, it seems like the objective will only present a moderate amount of trouble.
We shouldn't have any problem getting the coffee, though."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:14 pm 

Rolf shakes his head. David, Wally and Claire have already wandered off. "Vot is it mit hyu mads? Hyu'd think ve vere on a picnic! Ken ve at least plan on entering de Castle together, so it doesn't eat hyu up vun at a time?"
He sighs, and steer Florian over to Ravel. "Dot being said-Ravel here is de Schmot Guy in charge. Hyu'll be all right mit him, while Hy run get de coffee." After I do what's needed. "If Hy see any uf de others, Hy vill attempt to send them back-but oddervise Hy vill chust hurry back."
Florian blinks. "But-"
Rolf lays a hand on Florian's shoulder, and gives it a slight squeeze. "Hyu vill be fine. Hyu are a clever, brave lad, leedle Florian."
On that note, Rolfs lopes over to the gazeebo, thumps the third panel, and swings down into the tunnel.
Ha! That bombshell should distract them nicely for a minute, until he's well on his way.
Rolf runs, but not to get coffee. To the museum, where Past Rolf is working with Florian's brother. Any jaeger he comes across, Rolf calls out 'Message!' over his shoulder, and doesn't stop.
Soon-
"Dere hyu are!"
PastRolf turns, and drops an enormous metal foot with a clang! Bits and pieces of antique clank are scattered about.
He leaps, grappling the other. "Vot are hyu? Shapeshifter?"
PresentRolf growls, and headbutts himself, "Hy'm hyu, dumkopf!"
PastRolf staggers briefly, and throws himself against the wall. "Hy'm me! Hokay, hyu not a clank...experiment?"
PresentRolf uses the momentum to spring back onto his feet, facing himself again. "Time travel, eediot! Und uf course Hy'm no clank-use hyu nose!"
PastRolf sniffs, warily. "Pah! If hyu's me, den vhen did we-"
"At tventy two. Next?"
"...Huh. Allright, vhen ve was mit Pieter, vot-"
"De red butterfly. Are ve done yet?" PresentRolf answers, impatiently.
"Lucky guess." PastRolf grumbles. "All right, last vun-vot kind uf a-"
"Cow's tail. Now, please-Hy need hyu help! Like ve heff never needed help before! Und Hy don't heff much time to talk." There's a ring of desperation in PresentRolf's voice.
PastRolf nods, slowly. "All right. Hy'm listening."

C Valente

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:30 pm 

Ravel looked up from his notes, eyes wide. He suppressed a frustrated noise, putting a hand over his face. "A sense uff *humor*. De machine hes a sense uff *humor*. Uugh..." All that work, and he had *literally* wound up bang in front of his own grandfather. Alright, he could handle this. Luckily he was already *using* a faked name.

Eustace had caught Rolfs hints- yes that *would* be fastest, especialy since some of the parts would *be* that kind of rare. But this was a little like getting blind-sighted with a frying pan. *That* was... Dr. Viktor? He;d sort of pictured... well, he wasn;t sure what now. he;d been giant and older and intimidating since *he* was born. It always seemed like he must have just been that way forever- like, maybe *less* tall.

"...right. Well, it;s a pleasure to meet you, young master Florian. Sorry for the inconvenience- but it was an effort just to get here. My names Yakov- I fiddle a bit with engineering." he smiled, and shook hands with him, quietly kicking a very *pained* looking Andrew in the shin as he shook the youths hand.

"Iz no trouble- are you sure you don;t want mein brother for this? He always has time for adventurink stuff..." he frowned a little, adjusting his glasses.

As claire was collared, a dark shape appeared over them both, standing on the roof. A fur cape was laid over his shoulders- surely too ghot even for a german spring, but causing no discomfort to the silent man, an eyebrow raising over tinted glasses.

"...So you did." he sighed, hopping down as he took out a pipe- packing it with a substance pulled from the dark recesses of his cape, which he lit casualy, walking around the captured girl, and his partner. He spoke, a clipped ,educated russian drawl.

"<Now, do we remember what we were to *do* if we found one of these?>" he asked, gaze staying on them both as he walked, head turning. There was something familliar to his face- the smell, something about the gross pipe tobbaco that Claire would remember...

"<Uuuummmm... capture them. And then glory!>"

"<No.... we were *supposed* to *observe and note them*, without interfering. So they wouldn;t know we were here!"

"<Awww.... sorry, Arky...>"

Comrade Arkhale Xerox sighed, wiping over his forhead- well nothing for it now. But perhaps there would be something of *use* to be done with it. Some sucsess would be nice- oh, they were still celebrating back home over the war ending, and he;d heard the celebrations when the surrenders were announced had kept the whole country up all night. Hell, *he* had been up all night, pretending that *he* didn't know the lovely tall woman sharing a drink with him was a spy, and also pretending he didn't know *she* knew *he* was a spy.

Sometimes, you just had to take an evening off, while your countries were still allies.

"Hello, Miss. Being sorry for the intrusion, yes? Thought you were someone we knew. Think you could be answering a few questions...?" he deliberately mangled his English, patting her head and smiling.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:55 pm 

Andrew blinked through the confusion, and glanced at whoever was tugging on hsi sleeve.

"...Hello?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:08 pm 

~Claire~

"Umm... ok... I might be someone you know? Do you mean Laitu? She looks kinda like me... I can answer questions..." I'm so confused.

...and why does he smell familiar? I wish I could remember things. It seems like a useful skill.

~Rada!~

Commrade X's partner stood by, watching. Arky was so good at this sort of thing. But they weren't supposed to kidnap the catperson? Why did she even have a huge cat carrier, then?

~Teal~

She nibbled on Dadee's thumb, feeling hungry again. The sun was nice, though! And yay Dadee. Thumb hugs!

~????~

A skinny, awkward-looking boy, maybe about 13, was tugging on Andrew's sleeve. He was wearing battered gloves, and his clothing was somewhat torn and dirty. His arms had scratches on them, and there was a large bruise on one of his cheeks. "E-excuse me? I don't suppose you know my Dad... He should have purple hair right now. I want to go home..."

Spam Poison. I think.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:54 pm 
Established Mad Scientist

Kunda glances quickly at the map again, on the run, and does a double take a second later.
"Gah! That... What..."
Kylin snorts. "Technical difficulties?"
Kunda pulls a pen out of her pocket and starts doodling.
"Shut up. See here? These two lines crossed for a split second. That's not good."
"What about these? They're crossed."
"Those aren't important. This is what we're tracking... and now we don't know which trail to follow."

In other words, he'll look like he was thrown into a rummage sale at high speed and came out wearing whatever stuck, because to him, "hero" means "costume" and "costume" means "dressup" and "dressup" means "whatever the hell I want".
------
"The only difference between genius and madness is the success rate." - White Wolf Forums

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:19 pm 
Heh heh heh.

Jane looked at the tableau unfolding, unsure whether to shake young Florian's hand or make herself as inconspicuous as possible. When she thought of FLo— er, Dr. Viktor, it was as his modern-day self— tall, fearsome, commanding, leader of the League of Villains, and a great believer in the entertainment value of the game Idaho Rules Candyland. But this kid... well, he was a kid. There was something about him, though... or was it just future memories?

What the heck.

Jane moved forwards to shake young Florian's hand. "Also nice to meet you, master Florian." She noticed Ravel was using a fake name— might as well follow along. "You may call me... Helen."
Jane retroactively kicked herself for saying it. That was as good a giveaway as anything, considering the names of her mother and grandmother. But the words were out now. She'd just have to live with it.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:55 pm 

-David and Wally-

The Bureaucat's eyes went wide as dinner plates with surprise. "Mister Caine? Why would you b-" He paused. "...unless..." He blinked. "That's not the mister Toboz I know of. Which means..." He blinked. "I"M CHANGING HISTORY! Noooooo!' He whibbled and started to sob, clenching around David's leg.

David blinked and looked over at Wally. "Um... a little help? Please? This is kinda uncomfortable..." he looked down at the Bureaucat. "There there... if you calm down and, uh, get off my foot... maybe we can help you? I mean, we're sorta busy, but we could at least try to help you get back to wherever you're supposed to be." He looked up at Wally. "Can't we? I mean, we're sorta geniuses, I'm sure we could figure out some sort of time travely thingy for the guy while we're here."

David shook his leg as the little Bureaucat sniffled and clung to it. "Seriously, let go. It's kinda hard to walk like this."

-Xin Yun

Last edited by Zobot257 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:29 pm 

PresentRolf and PastRolf have a hurried chat.
"So, de names on dis list?" PastRolf starts memorizing it.
"Yah-dere's a notation by each vun. Hy think Hy may need to tell Thorns more uf the story than Hy told leedle Florian, Hy heven't decided yet. But at least hyu know who, vat, vhen und how now." PresentRolf sighs in relief.
"Hyu may leave it in my..our hends." PastRolf nods, decisively. "Hy vill tear them limb from limb meinself if Hy heff to."
"Pah! Hy vill be ripping out throats mit mein teeth! Vhen Hy think uf de damage they caused..." PresentRolf indulges in a snarl.
PastRolf looks at his future self, curious. "Und changing history-it does not bodder hyu?"
PresentRolf looks himself in the eye. "It does. Hy admit, Hy am afraid a leedle. But...to not try to prevent this, vhen Hy can, to grit mein teeth und let evil happen, unopposed....de price is too high. Hy must try my best, und hope. Hell, for all Hy know, de future is already changed, vot with us being sent to de past like this. Now, Hy must get de coffee-und don't ask me vhy, madboys always heff strange lists uf supplies."
PastRolf snorts. "Tell me about it! Then, vot?"
"Then, Hy see if Hy can spot de three dot straggled off, qvickly-if not, Hy run beck to join de odders." PresentRolf sighs, again.
"Tell hyu vat-first, let's talk to Thorns. Mebbe he vill go mit hyu? Hy stay here, ve's not both seen at once-und Hy can start vork." PastRolf rubs his chin. "Hy should get de odders to help, hyu know. At least Boris."
PresentRolf winces. "If hyu heff to, do it. It vill be up to hyu, if Hy vanish. But, Hy shudder to think uf him finding out Ravel is here...since Ravel cannot stay. Hy hate to see him hurt."
PastRolf rolls his eyes. "Vot? He'll be more hurt if he finds out he vas here, however briefly, und he missed him. Besides, Hy may need de help. Und dot's more important."
PresentRolf nods. "Vhen Hy'm right, Hy'm right. Goot point."
The two exchange fangy grins.
PastRolf's grin fades. "Hyu know, vhen dey start...disappearing...de odders may move de timetable up."
PresentRolf nods, again. "Thought of dot. Dis is vot Hy thought Hy'd try...."
PastRolf listens to the whisper, a wide grin spreading across his face.
"*Snerk* Perfect. But hooboy, dey gonna be mad!"
"Heh. Vorth it. But, Hy've spent too much time already. Vhere is Thorn?"

Chic blinks. Holy cow, that's her grandfather? And he has a brother? She steps up to introduce herself as well. "Hi, um, Florian. I'm glad to meet you. And, I hope we do get to meet your brother-maybe Rolf will bring him back with him? Anyways, you can call me Em." She smiles, and looks at him with curiosity. Dang it, he's a kid and he's still taller than she is!

Penny blinks, as what Sir Honor asked sinks in. "The hardware stores never close? Really? I do need a few things before tomorrow....I have to be at the castle early."
One whirlwind shopping trip later-
Penny has splurged on a tote with extra dimensional space, a mysterious black box of bottles and vials, a jar of fish food, and a tiny net. And she's added another mimmoth to her pockets.
She impulsively hugs Sir Honor tight, as they're walking past the superbattery display.
"When you have time, I want you to come up and meet Petunia, I've got such plans, oh, it'll take years, I really really need a better lab, but still! I can't wait to tell you all about it. And are your shoulders itchy yet? They should be, you know, the more you can eat the next few days, the better, you're going to have to find a tailor, too. And-" Penny takes a breath, and slows down a little. "I know they must be keeping you busy-it's frantic, isn't it? Is there anything I can do?" She grins. "Besides stay out of your hair?"

C Valente

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:32 pm 

Wally looked at the apparently talking cat, and smiled at David. "I'm sure between the rest of us, we can figure something out. At the very least, we can get you back to our time, so you can worry less about changing history..."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:20 am 

Kunda sits crosslegged on the cobbles, scribbling furiously and muttering calculations under her breath. After about thirty minutes of this, she sighs and throws the map on the ground.
"This isn't doing anything. I think we should go back..."
"And get totally smashed?" Kylin looks up hopefully.
"...tempting, but no. We should go and review the tapes, see if there's a clue. And also get in touch with the Anati. They have their own dimension monitoring stuff; if they don't know about this I'll be very surprised."
"And if they don't?"
"I'll yell at them for lying. They owe me a few favors."
"What about those idiots you dropped off near Xyon?"
"Oh, I'm sure they'll be fine."

In other words, he'll look like he was thrown into a rummage sale at high speed and came out wearing whatever stuck, because to him, "hero" means "costume" and "costume" means "dressup" and "dressup" means "whatever the hell I want".
------
"The only difference between genius and madness is the success rate." - White Wolf Forums

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:55 pm 

-David-

He nodded. "Yeah! I mean, you do seem a little bit stuffy, but I'm sure one way or another we can find a way to send you home." He shook his leg again. "So... you can, uh... let go, Mr..."

The cat sniffled, letting go and flattening out his tail-fur with a paw. "Bureaucat. My given name is Bureaucat." He licked a paw and looked up at them. "And I really ought not be following you around like this. If you don't know who I am, I'll just change things and maybe get you all into worse trouble than you're already in. I ought not get involved in your crazy adventure."

David shrugged. "Ok. Good day to you, small cat." He started walking off. "Hey Wally? Do you remember which way everyone was? I think we lost them..."

As they started walking away, Bureaucat's tail bristled again. "WAIT! I'LL COME ALONG ON YOUR CRAZY ADVENTURE!" He bounded after them.

-Lady Drezebel, in the present!-

The streets of Mechanicsburg were in a state of panic.

This was nothing new. Mechanicsburg was the home to a rather prominent family of Mad Scientists, after all. And even aside from the Heterodynes, there were always mad-type peoples playing tourist and rampaging around.

But this rampage was unusual in the sense of how blatantly unconventional it was.

You see, the woman spearheading it, Lady Katharine Drezebel (Call her anything other than Lady Drezebel and you die) was not a mad scientist. She was absolutely terrible at math, couldn't invent to save her live, and didn't quite get the laws of physics on a conceptual level. Lady Drezebel was a mad ARTISTE, whose drawings and sketches and pictures and art could create absurd and disturbing and amazing effects if she so chose, to the point of affecting reality itself in weird ways. She was also probably the biggest pervert you'd ever meet, and a yaoi fangirl aside. And married, amazingly enough.

She was also pregnant. But at this point even she dind't know that.

She was currently leading a small tinker-bellish fairy and a woman named Elizabeth on a rampage where they were... blantantly creating overized facial hair on anyone they met. It was a mass-bearding of terrifying proportions, as Jaegers, humans, and even clanks weren't safe!

Lady Drezebel passed Kunda and Kylin, cackling evilly as she descended on them, a brush soaked with brown paint in her hands, sinister glints in her eyes. Before they could react, she was already done, in a flourish of brown paint and fanciful brush strokes.

As she passed, both Kunda and Kylin, despite their physical conditions, had large, flowing, bushy brown beards hanging from their faces. Very real, and apparently and nonsensically attached to their faces.

Lady Drezebel moved on, to stalk new prey... the young Heterodyne girl Dot would NOT go un-mustached!

-Xin Yun

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 211 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next